PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

InksterTourist
07-14-14, 14:49
Club Vogue is now charging a "cover" as soon as they open. Drat! I like to look around and see if it's worth staying and patronizing.

Rosco2
07-17-14, 04:41
Club Vogue is now charging a "cover" as soon as they open. Drat! I like to look around and see if it's worth staying and patronizing.Hi InksterTourist. Thanks for writing. I used to love Club Vogue, but, unfortunately haven't been there in a long, long time. What's it like now after the restrictive law change? Can you still get TOPLESS, almost-full-contact lap dances?

Club Vogue had the best lounger-like chairs for lap dances that I have EVER seen. INCREDIBLE chairs. They're the big chairs made of wood. They're almost like reclining loungers, but they don't recline--they're already set to the best position. We really need to import those chairs to the clubs in St. Louis and East Side Illinois. I had never seen chairs like that anywhere--they're the best. Hope the chairs are still there and the ladies are still topless during laps. Any other changes after the new law took effect? Thanks. Rosco.

Rosco2
07-17-14, 06:32
Club Vogue is now charging a "cover" as soon as they open. Drat! I like to look around and see if it's worth staying and patronizing.Hi InksterTourist. Thanks for writing. I used to love Club Vogue, but, unfortunately haven't been there in a long, long time. What's it like now after the restrictive law change? Can you still get TOPLESS, almost-full-contact lap dances?

Club Vogue had the best lounger-like chairs for lap dances that I have EVER seen. INCREDIBLE chairs. They're the big chairs made of wood. They're almost like reclining loungers, but they don't recline--they're already set to the best position. We really need to import those chairs to the clubs in St. Louis and East Side Illinois. I had never seen chairs like that anywhere--they're the best. Hope the chairs are still there and the ladies are still topless during laps (and without pasties and with lotsa contact). Any other changes after the new law took effect? Thanks. Rosco.

Hohum
07-18-14, 01:00
I can add some info here. See. V. Lap dance room still has those chairs. Lap dances are $25. They offer 2 for 1 on Mondays and Tuesdays and on other days 2 for 1 until 10 pm. They have a jukebox back there and the somewhat negative thing is that is cuts the songs off at a certain point. I'm not sure if its at 4 minutes or what. So, it can get expensive. Lap dances have not really changed. They are topless and offer contact. And the main thing is it varies by the girl. As has always been the case. Some are lame and some are good. This pertains to see. V. And also to Rumors (the other club in Columbia). Rumors is $20 per song but gives the full song time but doesn't have a 2 for 1 deal. The only real change the law did was that the g strings do not come off when they dance on stage. So, no full nudity like it used to be in the old days on stage. Both clubs also have what is called a bed dance. Which is a lap dance more or less but its on a bed. It's a bit nicer but it costs more. One thing I can say is that neither club have I ever been offered or gotten a hint for OTC. Don't even try that at Rumors. They run a very tight ship.

Rosco2
07-18-14, 09:19
Club Vogue Lap dance room still has those chairs.I'm so glad those wild wooden chairs are still there. The designer of those chairs knew what he was doing, and must have been a true afficionado of strip clubs. He ought to patent those chairs! Haha.

Come to think of it, he might actually be able to patent them. They're that good. Those chairs weren't always there, so if someone hasn't been to Club Vogue in a long time, you may not have ever seen (or experienced) them.

John776
03-08-15, 14:20
Went to the clubs this weekend started at rumors. Talent was great, bed dances were pretty freaking amazing but there is absolutely nothing special. Security will walk through every song or 2 to make sure aint nothing happening. Now club vogue on the other hand ask for a tour of the place and you can get something special if its the right female.

InksterTourist
04-12-15, 11:28
Dropped by there recently and was told that Uncle LEO and his gang had paid them a visit. They are now open 6 days and close at midnight. Cover charge has dropped to $5. The girls are hungry for money and really push for as much $$ as they can get.

Larks Tongue
04-12-15, 19:03
Dropped by there recently and was told that Uncle LEO and his gang had paid them a visit. They are now open 6 days and close at midnight. Cover charge has dropped to $5. The girls are hungry for money and really push for as much $$ as they can get.That law that State Senator Matt Bartle from KC pushed through about adult oriented businesses have really hurt them. Heck even the Olde Un used to be fun. If you want any adult fun you have to go across the River into Illinois to their strip clubs.

I haven't been to CV since '07 and I don't plan on going back.

InksterTourist
05-16-15, 20:18
I tried phoning them several times over several days recently. Only got one ring and then a rapid busy, so I wondered what was going on. I dropped by on Friday and they were very much still open. Told me that there were only 2 phones and one of those was at the DJ booth and that they've had problems for years, etc. Also learned that they are back to their old hours, staying open 'til 4. So is Rendevousz.

InksterTourist
06-21-15, 20:22
Heard last night that Austin was not working at Vogue any more having taken a full-time job. Was told that she may come back from time to time but I would have my doubts about that.

Rube7500
04-07-16, 19:25
Just wanted to maybe get this thread going again as I travel thru the area alot. Went to both clubs last night.

Rumors- Of the two clubs this one had the better looking girls but also fewer girls. They also seemed not interested in my money at all. I sat at the stage and not one took a tip or danced for me. They also sell no alcohol here. You have to go to your car every time probly will not wast my time here anymore.

Vouge- Have a seperate bar attached you can go back and fourth and that's where the girls drink so it really no different from sitting at a bar inside the club. Other then you can't see the stage. Girls were good looking and friendly. Would probably go back again. .

Hohum
04-10-16, 16:55
Kinda need some names of dancers you liked. Otherwise not that useful. Last time I went to Vogue was during the week. I think it was a Tuesday. Was very slow. Only a few girls the night I was there. I ended up leaving. Probably, very hit or miss.

Rumors. Went a couple of Saturdays ago. Skinny girl named Bonnie gave a decent lap dance. Face just ok. Nice body if you like them bone thin. Similar to Eva. Only got a few couch dances because the DJ was cutting the songs off early. Maybe 3 1/2 minutes. Pissed me off. I was the only guy getting a couch dance at the time.

Rube7500
04-14-16, 20:47
Kinda need some names of dancers you liked. Otherwise not that useful. Last time I went to Vogue was during the week. I think it was a Tuesday. Was very slow. Only a few girls the night I was there. I ended up leaving. Probably, very hit or miss.

Rumors. Went a couple of Saturdays ago. Skinny girl named Bonnie gave a decent lap dance. Face just ok. Nice body if you like them bone thin. Similar to Eva. Only got a few couch dances because the DJ was cutting the songs off early. Maybe 3 1/2 minutes. Pissed me off. I was the only guy getting a couch dance at the time.Thanks for the Reply Hohum. I will try to remember the names next time. I do not usually pay attention to names unless I have a great experience. Then I go out of my way to remember. Other then that I don't even listen when the girls tell me.

Squalla
07-07-16, 02:12
I liked Lilly very much she does great lap dances when she is sure that you won't cum (many noobs cum on her) that is why she do not do a very good lap dance if you tried her before. But I can tell you if she put her mind in it. She would blow your mind and she also sits on your lap after the lap dance and chat with you if you're cute:).

I'll never take other than her.

This is info about her from the website but I don't know if it is ok to post a link to a website so ill just copy paste the general info.

Information.

Sexuality: Straight.

Ethnicity: White.

Body Type: Thin.

Height: 5' 8".

Weight: 135.

Hair Color: Blonde.

Eye Color: Green.

Bone69
08-05-16, 18:30
I was in CoMo for work and not sure which club to go to. Decided on Rumors since it had been 15+ years since I had been in there. Much nicer than I remember. Girls were better looking than I expected and the overall climate was pretty good. I first met a young one named Aydan. She was ok but very tall and just too young (probably 20). Then Ivy came over and sat with me. She was more like the way I like them. About 5'6, without the shoes. 125-130 pounds. Great tits and ass, though. I sat with her for about 4 hours and did 2 doubles with her and Harley. All in all, I got what I wanted out of the evening and enjoyed myself thoroughly. I have been to many, many strip clubs over the last 25 years and I appreciate fine women. Ivy was able to hold a very good conversation and did a great job of showing interest in this old man. I was appreciative of that and compensated her for her time. I am looking forward to a return trip as soon as possible.

Bone.

VeryTightLips
08-14-16, 22:56
My wife loves a entertaining evening at the strip clubs. We will be visiting from out of town and we were wondering if any of the clubs in Central MO are couple friendly. She enjoys both lap and private dances where the dancer knows how to treat a lady. She has a habit of seeing how long my wallet holds out.

Smilesallround
10-05-16, 22:12
I was at Rumors Monday night about midnight. There were about 6 customers and 4 girls working, a pretty nice ratio for the customers. The club was nicer than I expected. Been in too many sleazy, poorly managed spots that lowered my expectations I suppose. And the girls were great. I never sat more than a few minutes before one came over to chat, and they weren't too pushy when they did. I was impressed that the girls all jumped up on stage promptly for their turn when called, and put some real effort into their pole dancing.

I'm hoping I got their names right and just guessing on the spelling, but I chatted with Halle, a very fit AA girl, until she got called to the stage then sat with Aiden for a while, a 20-year-old or so girl next door type with long hair, and got a couch dance from her. After that chatted with Ava, a very thin spinner type who was a pleasure to talk with, until I had to go and tipped her since I didn't have time for a private dance. All the girls were good conversationalists and even better eye candy each in their own way.

It's a real shame the laws are such that they can't serve beer and go topless, but I can get beer many places so I'm happy enough with the tradeoff. I'll go back next time I'm in town again.

Smilesallround
10-02-17, 07:17
It had been a year since I visited Columbia's clubs, so here's an update.

I visited Club Vogue on a Thursday evening. Very boring, a few attractive girls hanging with what appeared to be their boyfriends (they weren't doing dances or anything) and a few mediocre girls taking turns dancing on stage. For the first time ever, I went to stage to tip a girl and she totally ignored me in favor of another guy who seemed to be her regular. Eventually one dancer came over to sit, tried to talk her into a lap dance, but she said they weren't worth it and had no interest. Eventually I left with money in my pocket.

Saturday night I went to Rumors. Same as before a nice place with a good variety of friendly ladies, but they do run a tight ship that adheres closely to the laws of the state of Missouri. On the plus side they've added a nice bar next door where you can have a drink with a dancer you've made a connection with. I got a bed dance from Lexi. Gorgeous pinup body, but boring conversationalist. Also Amy, rocking the goth look and a lot of fun to talk with. I'll go straight to Rumors next time in town.

BigJohn314
08-28-18, 16:21
Isn't that sort of the idea? I don't think I've ever thought: Gee, I hope this stripper doesn't get me off. If I got to keep my nut I might as well keep my money too. No?

I liked Lilly very much she does great lap dances when she is sure that you won't cum (many noobs cum on her) that is why she do not do a very good lap dance if you tried her before. But I can tell you if she put her mind in it. She would blow your mind and she also sits on your lap after the lap dance and chat with you if you're cute:).

I'll never take other than her.

This is info about her from the website but I don't know if it is ok to post a link to a website so ill just copy paste the general info.

Information.

Sexuality: Straight.

Ethnicity: White.

Body Type: Thin.

Height: 5' 8".

Weight: 135.

Hair Color: Blonde.

Eye Color: Green.

Llien
08-31-20, 17:28
I had the occasion to enjoy a Saturday night at Rumors a couple weeks ago. The club is much smaller than I'm used to but there was plenty of talent to keep me occupied. I had a good time chatting with dancers outside on the deck area while they were waiting for their turn on the stage. Spent some time with Mia, a cute 21 year old with a great ass and a nice set of perky boobs. Asked about takeout but it was a no go. Drinks were reasonable, but man I really enjoyed the atmosphere. Like seriously LOL. The dancers were refreshingly friendly and outgoing, not stuck up and on their phones like the clubs in Illinois. Will return when possible.

Llien.

BeckSneil
04-24-23, 11:42
Looks like two options in Columbia. I am in town for the week and would like to hit one up. It looks like rumors has the better reviews, but was hoping for some feedback. Are extras possible at either place?

Dvdg69
04-24-23, 21:19
Looks like two options in Columbia. I am in town for the week and would like to hit one up. It looks like rumors has the better reviews, but was hoping for some feedback. Are extras possible at either place?I don't know about extras but don't waste your money on the cover for Club V, I went to both when I was in town a few months ago. Had a good time at Rumors, Club V was terrible.