PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Tumbling Dice8
04-18-11, 22:53
Am surprised that I'm the first one to post here but I guess the other strip club posts are in the General thread. Anyway, I made my first trip to Woodville on a weekend night. The club is out in the sticks in southwest MS on Hwy 61. I would guess it looks like a typical country strip club. Not very nice interior compared to the majority of city strip clubs and a little smaller as well. Also, the patrons are rednecks, so if that bothers you, then I wouldn't suggest a visit. It is my understanding that they are busier in hunting season and, being that I went there this month, it was a little bit slower.

When I got there, there were 5 girls working. 4 white and 1 black. I was told that they usually have 2 or 3 more girls there but that a couple of girls had recently been fired. None of the girls were 9s or 10s but none of them were hideous either. The people there are pretty friendly and the club is more laidback than most any other strip club I've been to, as there wasn't any pushiness or hustle factor to the way the they did things. The cover was. 08 and I believe the beers were. 04 each. Everything in this club revolved around the stage. The reason for that is that the strippers getty fully nude onstage (no, not even pasties or bottoms stay on) but, to get there there has to be. 20 on the stage and the DJ keeps count of how much has been put on the stage during the dance. When. 20 has been hit, he proclaims "Houston, we have pussy!" and any remaining clothes come off the dancer. The girls alway got at least. 20 on the stage quickly and I imagine they do a decent bit better on average (I would guess. 30..50 on average for each stage trip). As a result, the girls do a decent bit better on stage here than they do at most other clubs I've seen.

Likewise, because they do pretty decent onstage (and get onstage fairly often due to not having many dancers) , there isn't a big emphasis on lap dances. The lap dances cost. 50 and they do 2-for-1s but it seems they only do that every so often during the night (as opposed to Jackson where 2-for-1s basically go all night long). During my time there, there were maybe 4 total trips to the private dance area from the customers with 1 of those being me. The private dance area is basically an open room with a bunch of couches, so it is nothing special but that isn't why we go there. The girls also do get fully nude during the lap dances but they have a guy that sits at the entrance to the private dance room and he can clearly see everything that goes on in there (He's watching the whole time) , so I doubt there is much in the way of extras unless someone isn't watching that room. Overall, the lap dance was a bit of a disappointment due to this but that also could have simply due to the dancer that I picked.

So, like I said, lap dances aren't pushed here since the girls do pretty well with stage dances, so it is largely a stage-tipping environment with the patrons huddled around the stage (which isn't very big). The people and girls are friendly, though, and made it a fun experience. I am not sure about takeout, as I didn't inquire on that. The girls were fun, though, and the full nudity was a nice change from other strip clubs (such as in Jackson) where they is little-to-no nudity (largely due to LE issues). I probably will be back at some point in the future just to see if my 2nd visit mirrors this visit and just to see if the lapdances get better and what other dancers they might have there. Its a decent change of pace from Jackson, I would say, though I probably wouldn't make a long drive out there, though.

Krazybob
04-20-11, 13:28
Does anyone know if Cherries in Corinth is still open. If it is, how is it there?

NotNine
04-21-11, 08:24
Does anyone know if Cherries in Corinth is still open. If it is, how is it there?I drove past the building last Sat nite and there were a lot of cars in the parking lot so I would supose it is open. I'venever been though.

Krazybob
04-21-11, 13:48
I drove past the building last Sat nite and there were a lot of cars in the parking lot so I would supose it is open. I'venever been though.I plan on heading up that way the, in a couple of weeks. I will Let you know what I come up with there. When it was still Wild Bills, extras were easy to come by. I hope that has not changed or gotten over priced.

HondoMan
03-25-12, 19:35
Anyone ever been to Showgirls Cabaret in Viaden, Ms. Thinking about making a trip that direction, is it worth the trip, or should I just stick with the pony.

BachelorBoy
03-26-12, 21:33
Every Tuesday and Thursday in shaw at a club called georges they have fully nude dancers. Went two weeks ago about 10 dancers (all black). Cover was 7. Not the best crowd or set up, but the talent made it well worth it. Takeout was offered from 7 of the ten for $. I spent well under 50 and had 5 dances with plenty of contact. Got my fingers wet a couple of times.

BachelorBoy
03-26-12, 22:37
Every Tuesday and Thursday at a club called georges the have dancers come in from memphis. The cover is 7. Two weeks ago when I went they had 10 dancers and none were below a 7. I got 5 dances with alot of contact, I even got my fingers wet a couple of times. The crowd is not the best and the club is not set up the best, but it worth the 7 bucks. I got two numbers for takeout but didn't follow up. Fully nude black dancers, attracts a ghetto crowd. Will go back and report more when I get back to ms.

BottomsUp2
04-06-12, 09:53
Does anyone know if Cherries in Corinth is still open. If it is, how is it there?Cherries is still open, and I highly recommend. I like the new look since the re-model and most of the girls are pretty hot.

Jeremys21
06-28-12, 23:44
Is there any takeout to be had at Cherries?

John Scates
11-21-12, 12:00
Recently I have been visiting the Pony in Starkville. The club is pretty clean and well run. Most all of the ladies are 7-9 range on looks and body. Fellas you know how it goes there is always one lady that is way too good looking for the club as there is always one way ugly lady there too. But overall the ladies are friendly and make you feel welcomed if you a regular or a first timer. Everyone who enters must show I'd and there are nightly specials. If you go into the adjacent sex shop they have cards for free entry into the club. The crowd is a mixture of locals and out of towners. The security is respectful and the dj plays great music. If you are the DD then drinks are free for you the entire night. Now on to the action the girls do the usual 2 dance set and start stripping when the cash appears. Private dances start at $25 and many times throughout the night 2 for 1 are offered. Now don't get me wrong this is not the Purple Church but this is a place where you might can pick up some digits for outside hook ups. The ladies seem to change up pretty good something about the college providing fresh new talent every semester. Also I have noticed that lots of couples come to the club and I have seen them leave with random guys they meet in the club. From what I have gathered many couples are in town for college events and pick up guys or other couples to have some fun. The best thing about this club they do not allow boyfriends pimps whatever you call them to sit in the club. So the ladies are more carefree and seem to enjoy having fun. It's nothing worse than giving a girl tips and she walks over to her man and hands him the cash big turnoff to me at least. So if you have some time and a little extra gas take a ride down to The Pony Starkville and have some fun. Now for those who are going to say I am writing this like an ad for the place I have nothing to gain by writing this I just wanted to share that I have had a great time there.

Mikes0415
02-27-13, 23:35
Recently I have been visiting the Pony in Starkville. The club is pretty clean and well run. Most all of the ladies are 7-9 range on looks and body. Fellas you know how it goes there is always one lady that is way too good looking for the club as there is always one way ugly lady there too. But overall the ladies are friendly and make you feel welcomed if you a regular or a first timer. Everyone who enters must show I'd and there are nightly specials. If you go into the adjacent sex shop they have cards for free entry into the club. The crowd is a mixture of locals and out of towners. The security is respectful and the dj plays great music. If you are the DD then drinks are free for you the entire night. Now on to the action the girls do the usual 2 dance set and start stripping when the cash appears. Private dances start at $25 and many times throughout the night 2 for 1 are offered. Now don't get me wrong this is not the Purple Church but this is a place where you might can pick up some digits for outside hook ups. The ladies seem to change up pretty good something about the college providing fresh new talent every semester. Also I have noticed that lots of couples come to the club and I have seen them leave with random guys they meet in the club. From what I have gathered many couples are in town for college events and pick up guys or other couples to have some fun. The best thing about this club they do not allow boyfriends pimps whatever you call them to sit in the club. So the ladies are more carefree and seem to enjoy having fun. It's nothing worse than giving a girl tips and she walks over to her man and hands him the cash big turnoff to me at least. So if you have some time and a little extra gas take a ride down to The Pony Starkville and have some fun. Now for those who are going to say I am writing this like an ad for the place I have nothing to gain by writing this I just wanted to share that I have had a great time there.I was just there in January for the first time. Although the writer sounds like he is part of the club, I am not, and think his review is pretty much right on from when I was there. I didn't attempt to take anyone back to my motel, but I may try just for the fun of it, next time I am there. Yes. Best when you can go for the 2-for-1. Early, before 7:00. No cover anyway and more 2-1s at that time.

NoSaddle
03-03-13, 02:47
Is there any takeout to be had at Cherries?Never went while it was Cherries, but Wildbills sucked. Tried to get a BJ, but I hadn't bought enough drinks. Fuck that, I left.

Johnscates
03-05-13, 11:09
Sorry Mike I'm not part of the club. I would travel there after state football games and make random stops when traveling in the area.

I was just there in January for the first time. Although the writer sounds like he is part of the club, I am not, and think his review is pretty much right on from when I was there. I didn't attempt to take anyone back to my motel, but I may try just for the fun of it, next time I am there. Yes. Best when you can go for the 2-for-1. Early, before 7:00. No cover anyway and more 2-1s at that time.

Tickets
05-20-13, 19:32
So I guess there is no take out in N. MS.

Six T Nine
05-23-13, 13:14
So I guess there is no take out in N. MS.There is takeout in North MS. You just have to know where to look. PM me

UkCubs76
05-26-13, 19:32
There is takeout in North MS. You just have to know where to look. PM meI sent ya a PM.

Memaca
10-21-13, 14:21
I usually don't travel to the area but decided to go try out the Dannys in Vaiden. I think it is the old Showgirls building. Dannys is working hard on improving it and you can tell. I talked with a few of the locals and they say the changes are a huge improvement. I don't know how bad it was but it definitely is showing some promising signs. It is a very small club which for me is a plus since you are close to the stage at all times with very good sight lines. There were a couple of incredible girls from Memphis who I'm told visit on the weekends plus a good group from the local market who looked very nice as well. I stayed about 4 hours and had a very nice time. I will repeat more than I should and even considering the drive it is well worth it.

OldNtDead
11-18-13, 09:59
Anyone have any line on the any of the girls that work there. Met one Sat night but lost her number. Don't want to put her name here, message me if you know anyone there it will help bunches.

NotNine
11-22-13, 16:26
Kinda short notice but have to try.

I'll be in the Corinth area this evening and was hoping to score some take out from Cherries. I am hoping I can get some input on this from someone with experience. Please PM me ASAP, any info will be appreciated.

UkCubs76
11-23-13, 22:15
Let us know what ya find out. I live close by but haven't been there yet.

I'll be in the Corinth area this evening and was hoping to score some take out from Cherries. I am hoping I can get some input on this from someone with experience. Please PM me ASAP, any info will be appreciated.

Jeremys21
11-25-13, 20:55
I would be curious too to see if you had any luck. I have been there before but not in many years, but last time I went there was not much on the menu.

Blitzkrieg
11-27-17, 13:31
I noticed the most recent posts are a few years old so here's an update. I just started working near Corinth in the past year visited Cherries several times now since it's 200 yards from my hotel. On my first visit I got there just after it opened in the early evening. The place is desperate need of a good cleaning and some paint. I figured it was a dump and I'd have a beer and get. Then the dancsers started rolling into work and liking what I saw I decided to stick around for bit. Within two hours I had a solid 7 on the hook for OTC and was walking that 200 yards back to the hotel. She showed up 15 minutes later. Every visit since has been basically the same scenario. There is always fresh talent to pick from at that place do to what seems to be high dancer turnover. 6/7's is about my minimum unless the storm is really raging and then any port will do. On average it's been $300 to $400 which includes a few dances at the club first.

Spanky445
01-29-18, 16:26
I have visited Cherries in Corinth, MS alot before but haven't been I a long while cause someone I like getting dances with left called Red. How is it been recently I heard the dances went up a little bit, and never heard that Cherries have some takeouts?