PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Evhe29
02-28-12, 23:11
I've visited Chinese Natural Massage in Flowood twice now. I've gotten very great massages that have been sensual, but nothing extra. Has anyone else had any luck there?

Flyin Fool
02-29-12, 20:46
Very strange ad here.

Hope somebody gets to check this out before LE gets there.

http://jackson.craigslist.org/thp/2876549692.html

Full body massage, very comfortable, stress releasing by pretty, smiling Asian woman!

DarkKnight2012
03-01-12, 03:19
Has anyone ever been to the health studio off of hwy 80? I just moved back to Jackson and I was trying to see if any of yall might know if they offer pretty good erotic massages?

PittPanther
03-02-12, 20:04
Very strange ad here.

Hope somebody gets to check this out before LE gets there.

Full body massage, very comfortable, stress releasing by pretty, smiling Asian woman!Visited today. Will perform typical AMP ending. Won't be in town for long.

Known seniors can PM for details.

DarkKnight2012
03-04-12, 17:04

I went and checked out the ad and its the real deal. I went over earlier this afternoon. Just like pittpanther said typical AMP ending. It does beat having to drive to the coast. If any of you guys have any questions send me a pm and I ll let you know all the details.

Evhe29
03-29-12, 22:45
Heard from another board that there may be a new place in Ridgeland? Anybody have a location or phone #

PittPanther
04-05-12, 10:20
That "smiling Asian woman" has had her hands wrapped around my dick a couple of different times, now. Check the ads, they are legit. Don't bother calling, their Engrish is terrible. Text to the number.

KnightRider107
05-13-12, 01:25
That "smiling Asian woman" has had her hands wrapped around my dick a couple of different times, now. Check the ads, they are legit. Don't bother calling, their Engrish is terrible. Text to the number.I call the asian woman in ridgeland. I could not understand a single word that she said. Where is this asian woman at?

PittPanther
05-13-12, 15:11
I call the asian woman in ridgeland. I could not understand a single word that she said. Where is this asian woman at?Dude, I told you to text, not to call. She will text you everything you need to know.

BuyFromMe
10-15-12, 01:51
I'm coming to the area soon and would like to know. I have used health studio or whatever its called (not an AMP, but you know). Just wondering if there is anything AMP wise. Info would be helpful. Post here or PM. Thanks.

Plyfun
11-01-12, 08:03
I'm visiting Jackson for a few weeks and trying to get osme recommendations for locals. I prefer an asian massage, but am open minded as long as the girl isn't 50 like up my way geeeezz. Haven't seen much on the boards. Any recommendations? Thanks

PittPanther
11-05-12, 11:58
Somehow I managed to get several hours free and clear from wife and kids over the weekend, so I set off for Vicksburg and Osaka Spa. I haven't visited an Asian massage parlor (AMP) since I lived in Chicago, so I was looking forward to it. But also I was assuming the worst, since I can't find any reviews on the place.

$70 at the door for the hour. They do offer a 1/2 hour rate also. Holly met me She was cute, thin, probably in her 40s. We spent a good 20 minutes in the table shower. She washed my entire body head to toe. While managing enough teasing to keep me "up" the entire time. 5 minutes in the sauna, then a really good full body massage. After the flip I specified I wanted HJ only. She was willing to do everything, but FS would be $200. HJ was $60.

I was so keyed up by the constant teasing that I shot off literally within 2 minutes of her touching me! I can't remember the last time I shot so soon with a massage girl. Nice.

So, I recommend it, if you can get away. They used only unscented stuff, so you could go straight home without raising suspicion.

ManiacoManiac
11-11-12, 09:31
If you're looking for it all, Osaka is the place to be. I've been there 5 times since it opened. A couple of times I even drove down from Memphis. Definitely worth the drive from Jackson.

ManiacoManiac
11-24-12, 12:48
Had a nice visit to Osaka yesterday. They've got two girls working regularly now-Sasha and Holly. Sasha is in her late 30's to early 40's, possibly mid 40's at the latest. Holly is late 40's, possibly early 50's judging by her voice. Here's the thing though, both have cute faces and absolutely smokin' bods. Yesterday was the first time I saw Holly as she's only been there two weeks. Though she has absolutely no ass, her body is otherwise as good as any girl in their 20's, no joke.

Grlluvr
12-07-12, 19:25
I used to go there but now I'm back in town for a few days and couldn't find it at all. I think the whole building is gone. Unless I was looking in the wrong place? Anything good for massage in town these days?

Rmcky
12-08-12, 08:20
I used to go there but now I'm back in town for a few days and couldn't find it at all. I think the whole building is gone. Unless I was looking in the wrong place? Anything good for massage in town these days?Really can't imagine why anyone would want to find them, but I think they've moved down Hwy80 to Bright's Center in Pearl. Please let us know if anything's changed for the better, however the last few reviews I've seen say it's still the same old fatties that have been there for the last 40+ years. HTH

Member #4339
12-13-12, 12:03
I used to go there but now I'm back in town for a few days and couldn't find it at all. I think the whole building is gone. Unless I was looking in the wrong place? Anything good for massage in town these days?They actually move a couple miles west into Jackson in the Bel Aire shopping center just east of Ellis Ave. On Hwy. 80. A bad section of town especially at night. They have Lisa, Carmen, Nicki, and Barbie. All have been there a long time. I went a couple months ago. Don't plan on going back.

MississippiMan
02-02-13, 20:00
Went to Oriental Massage on Lakeland, got a good hour massage for .6. Nothing else seemed to be on the menu.

Member #4815
04-10-13, 11:34
Went to Oriental Massage on Lakeland, got a good hour massage for .6. Nothing else seemed to be on the menu.To help contribute I dreamed I went by there about 3 weeks ago. I dreamed I had gotten too drunk dropping some cash on lovely Lillian who lives in that area and while my appt was awesome I left horny as a big dog wanting more. Found the spa. Got decent massage and flirted during massage while face down by lightly touching her leg. On flip we eventually came to critical discussion and got HJ. She was friendly but older. Typical Asian spa worker imo. Here's my only problem with that place. Its like an old tanning place and while the rooms have doors the walls stop short of the ceiling so you can here just about everything which I don't like. So light extras are available but no dirty talk, moaning, etc because whole place will hear you.

PittPanther
05-01-13, 12:33
I went a couple weeks ago, and received nothing. Perhaps it depends on the girl?

To help contribute I dreamed I went by there about 3 weeks ago. I dreamed I had gotten too drunk dropping some cash on lovely Lillian who lives in that area and while my appt was awesome I left horny as a big dog wanting more. Found the spa. Got decent massage and flirted during massage while face down by lightly touching her leg. On flip we eventually came to critical discussion and got HJ. She was friendly but older. Typical Asian spa worker imo. Here's my only problem with that place. Its like an old tanning place and while the rooms have doors the walls stop short of the ceiling so you can here just about everything which I don't like. So light extras are available but no dirty talk, moaning, etc because whole place will hear you.

Member #1892
08-06-13, 15:13
Anyone have recent intel on the Osaka Spa in Vburg. It appears closed the past several weeks. Was a decent place similar to spas in Hburg and Ocean Springs.

PittPanther
09-26-13, 14:47
For the first time I visited the Asian massage place in Flowood, north of Dogwood on Old Fannin.

She spent most of the half-hour rubbing my ass, tickling between my thighs, and teasing my balls and my t'aint. But then wiped off the oil and left the room, refusing any extra services. What the f@ck Am I doing wrong?

I did leave them a nice "deposit" on the towel.

Fun887
10-13-13, 15:50
Any good places in the Jackson area to get a good full service massage? Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.

CaptnPat
10-29-13, 13:55
Any good places in the Jackson area to get a good full service massage? Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.Maybe not FS, but maybe just leaving happy?

I have been to the Spa, (old Health Spa) on 80.

From what I can see the best one there is Nikki. You have to get past the 2 girls up front, as they'll scarf customers up as fast as they can.

Had a dream with Nikki a couple of weeks ago. 140 total with tip, got a whole hour rub, and she has some "helpers" shall we say? Not FS, but better than anything I've gotten in Jackson in a while.

I was going to Osaka, but it's definitely closed. Barbi from the Spa is having health issues, so she's not available much.

PittPanther
10-30-13, 00:01
Maybe not FS, but maybe just leaving happy?

I have been to the Spa, (old Health Spa) on 80.

From what I can see the best one there is Nikki. You have to get past the 2 girls up front, as they'll scarf customers up as fast as they can.

Had a dream with Nikki a couple of weeks ago. 140 total with tip, got a whole hour rub, and she has some "helpers" shall we say? Not FS, but better than anything I've gotten in Jackson in a while.

I was going to Osaka, but it's definitely closed. Barbi from the Spa is having health issues, so she's not available much.Not sure I would call any one of the four ladies at Health Studio the "Best." They are all middle-aged, out-of-shape, and look like someone you might see at Wal-Mart. I guess if yuo have a racial preference that might way you, but otherwise they're pretty equally bland as far as looks go. All four are really nice girls, easy to talk to, and very fun. That being said, I do go there regularly (every couple months), and when I walk in the door I am usually sporting a lead pipe, cause these girls are good (REALLY good!) at what they do.

Fun887
12-02-13, 17:38
Recently saw an ad for Royal Hot Stone on BP. I had my hopes up that this new place would provide the service we are so desperately lacking in Jackson. It is in a non-descript location off Hwy. 51 without a sign out front. I was hoping this was a good sign, but I was disappointed. Once the girl. Decent looking Asian in her late 30's. Came in the room I wanted to make sure there would be a HE before paying and going forward. I assured her I was not LEO. However, she indicated that was not part of the deal. I tried different approaches, but she said no. She seemed pretty certain. If anyone has any different results let me know.

Bojack9000
12-02-13, 20:16
Recently saw an ad for Royal Hot Stone on BP. I had my hopes up that this new place would provide the service we are so desperately lacking in Jackson. It is in a non-descript location off Hwy. 51 without a sign out front. I was hoping this was a good sign, but I was disappointed. Once the girl. Decent looking Asian in her late 30's. Came in the room I wanted to make sure there would be a HE before paying and going forward. I assured her I was not LEO. However, she indicated that was not part of the deal. I tried different approaches, but she said no. She seemed pretty certain. If anyone has any different results let me know.That's a terrible way to do it. They can't take a chance like that, what were you thinking? I guess you wanted a HJ on a budget LOL.

Fun887
12-03-13, 13:56
In hindsight, my approach may not have been the best. If anyone has any different results, please post so we know.

PittPanther
12-03-13, 21:26
In hindsight, my approach may not have been the best. If anyone has any different results, please post so we know.I had different, and very pleasurable, results. Now I truly know what Asian means...

Fun887
12-04-13, 15:33
Crow never tasted so good. I went back and this time just played along and had a much better experience. Lets hope they stay around for awhile and lets do our part to help them.

Bojack9000
12-05-13, 22:57
Crow never tasted so good. I went back and this time just played along and had a much better experience. Lets hope they stay around for awhile and lets do our part to help them.Congrats bro. What all did they serve? What did she look like?

PittPanther
12-07-13, 13:22
[Deleted by Admin]

CaptnPat
12-07-13, 19:20
Congrats bro. What all did they serve? What did she look like?What was the door fee?

CaptnPat
12-09-13, 14:42
Since I didn't get an answer the other day, decided to try them out. They weren't where my GPS said they were, they were a little farther North... Little title loan shop can be seen from the road, and they are in the you-shaped shopping plaza, small sign in the window.

Went in, greeted by Mamasan who showed me to my room. Sarah, who did my massage, is about 4' 7", and a little Korean spinner... Door fee was $80 for an hour, including a decent TS and dry sauna. At the end of the TS, she asked if I wanted her to wash Jr, I said sure, and she then did a pretty thorough LEO check on me. I passed.

Massage was a little short, and a little light, but it felt good just the same. She zeroed in on her main purpose fairly quickly. Asked for $220 for "everything", got her down to $80.

All in all a pretty good experience, albeit a little short on time. Total 45 mins from room to front door. Better than anything massage-wise in Jackson for sure.

MongerBxs007
01-07-14, 22:48
Saw some good things about Royal Hot Stone in Ridgeland, decided to try it out for myself. WOW! Top Notch Service!! Massage ok. Door fee $80. Everything is negotiable. Well worth the money!! A++++++++ Left smiling and relaxed.

Fun887
01-10-14, 12:18
Has anyone received a HE at the Chinese Massage Spa in Flowood? I saw a couple posts on here where people did not receive anything more than a massage so I was curious if anyone else had some different results? If you did, please share some details. Either on the post or PM.

Thanks.

PittPanther
01-11-14, 19:30
Has anyone received a HE at the Chinese Massage Spa in Flowood? I saw a couple posts on here where people did not receive anything more than a massage so I was curious if anyone else had some different results? If you did, please share some details. Either on the post or PM.

Thanks.Two trips to the spa on airport road and lakeland, and two trips to the spa on old fannin. Complete strike out.

Fun887
01-16-14, 16:14
I had another good experience today. This time it was a with a lady name Dawn. It was the first time with her. I must admit if you judge a book by its cover you would pass on this one. She is probably in her 40's, small tits, and just average looks. She does have a spinner body. However, her talents far exceed any reservations you will have about her appearance. She will make sure you are satisfied and she gets into it.

Bigfatdaddy
04-08-14, 06:46
Stopped by to see if it was same ole same ole, I get to jack town once every couple of months and check up to see if my old stand by has anything new, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a mid 20 brunette working there! I didn't have enough funds since I wasn't expecting anything different so I couldn't play. Now my boss is electing me to have to work on this trip so I doubt I have time to make it back this trip. Now I'll be ready next month!

Evhe29
04-21-14, 16:37
I didn't have enough funds since I wasn't expecting anything different so I couldn't play. How much funds was she looking for? Also, what about a name?

Bigfatdaddy
04-26-14, 07:50
How much funds was she looking for? Also, what about a name?Brandi, Candi, Sandi? Don't remember the name exactly trust me, if you're familiar with the studio, you 'll know for sure it's her, she about 20-30 years younger and a lot lighter than any of the others.

Street Seeker
05-19-14, 12:23
Visited Royal Stone, they opened late and I drew Jane who has seen better days. Would not repeat.

LookingForLefty
05-19-14, 20:28
Stopped by to see if it was same ole same ole, I get to jack town once every couple of months and check up to see if my old stand by has anything new, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a mid 20 brunette working there! I didn't have enough funds since I wasn't expecting anything different so I couldn't play. Now my boss is electing me to have to work on this trip so I doubt I have time to make it back this trip. Now I'll be ready next month!Last time I was there it was closed down. Used to go back in the 90's. Then it was worn out stripper types and a black girl or two. Whats it like now. Seemed like there was always a full waiting room of guys making nervous small talk and a Walmart truck parked outside.

Member #1892
09-08-14, 16:05
Any senior members tried the Health Studio lately? I can report on Royal Hot Stone. Just ok nothing special and expect $$ - PM me if your interested in sharing notes.

Mr J Town
01-29-15, 23:59
Does anyone know what ever happened to Dominique? She ran a massage parlor years ago in Ridgeland. I then saw her off McDowell Rd at Body and Soul. She gave a great HJ.

RuffKir
10-04-15, 16:50
Has anyone been to the Health Studio lately, it's on Keele Street in Jackson Ms. Really nice establishment. Everyone was really nice. The women didn't look like they were on drugs. The place on Bel Air had too many risky under age looking girls. Street walkers.

AlForDkb
10-09-15, 03:39
Has anyone been to the Health Studio lately, it's on Keele Street in Jackson Ms. Really nice establishment. Everyone was really nice. The women didn't look like they were on drugs. The place on Bel Air had too many risky under age looking girls. Street walkers.Hey I tried to find this place about a week ago. Googled the address and looked abandoned.

FungusBrains5
06-07-16, 09:01
If you are coming to Jackson, go to Backpage and find the ad for "Studio 2," on Executive Place. Pay for an hour, for 100, and bring a generous tip. They take sanitary precautions and the girls are the best. This is the only nice option in Jackson.

Anastasia if you like young, hot, black, sweet attitude, hard worker. Amber (if you can find her) if you like older, seasoned, sweet, sensual touch, will treat you like a gentleman.

Just come out and tell them what you want.

ICashtFout
06-17-16, 15:41
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

No chicks posting as mongers please. Make a provider account and post an ad.

A2

FungusBrains5
07-09-16, 00:23
Has anyone been to the Health Studio lately, it's on Keele Street in Jackson Ms. Really nice establishment. Everyone was really nice. The women didn't look like they were on drugs. The place on Bel Air had too many risky under age looking girls. Street walkers.Go to backpage.com for Jackson, MS, and click on "body rubs. " There is Studio 1 and 2 (stick to 2) and Touch of Magic. The Health Studio advertises too, but I found the same thing as you. They do have phone numbers listed, though. I would try Anastasia at Studio 2--she will ride you like a wild horse, and she's sweet.

Jaustin
07-12-16, 16:13
Go to backpage.com for Jackson, MS, and click on "body rubs. " There is Studio 1 and 2 (stick to 2) and Touch of Magic. The Health Studio advertises too, but I found the same thing as you. They do have phone numbers listed, though. I would try Anastasia at Studio 2--she will ride you like a wild horse, and she's sweet.I see it is $ for an hour, but what kind of tip do they expect? It seems high for an MP in my opinion.

Bojack9000
07-23-16, 02:59
I see it is $ for an hour, but what kind of tip do they expect? It seems high for an MP in my opinion.You could always stay home and jack-off. That's free.

FungusBrains5
07-30-16, 00:34
I see it is $ for an hour, but what kind of tip do they expect? It seems high for an MP in my opinion.Anastasia was happy with 60 bucks, but their door prices went up there. She is worth it, though. She will ride you every which way there is, and she's nice. The place on Foley street has cheaper door prices and a hottie named Roxi, but her full package price was high. She would need to be negotiated down. Got a great massage and great hand job with a 40 tip. I didn't try the places on Keale Street or Terry Road yet.

The massage parlors are your safest bet. Don't pick them up off the street.

Hillsur777
09-27-16, 21:07
So, I've never been to a place like this and kind of want to give it a try. I'm thinking about either trying Chinese Massage on Old Fannin Road or The Health Studio on Keele Street, and was wondering if any of these places are any good. I also found this place called Vibration Studio on Old Canton on Backpage, and was curious if anyone knew anything about it. Here's the page I found for it: http://jackson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/vibrations-studio-back-from-vacation-let-us-relax-your-body-and-relieve-your-stress/8223161. I know people have recommended places on here, but most of the posts are old, so I was wanting something more up to date. Finally, (sorry to ask so many questions) but when I find a place, what's the best way to go about letting them know that I'm there for more than just a massage?

DankMelton
10-09-16, 16:56
http://jackson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/donna/8403732

Thinking about Paying her a visit?

FungusBrains5
10-12-16, 22:44
First, they know what you are there for. They will eventually cautiously ask in case you are the law. You can just tell them what you want and ask what it costs. They will let you know if they don't do that particular thing.

On backpage under body rubs, you want to try Farrah (thin and hot) or Roxi (has some meat and is hot) at the place on Foley Street. Cheap to get in the door, but costs for action. 40 hh /60 h at the door, but 160 for the full deal, unless you can talk them down.

If you go to Studio 2, you want Anastasia (if chocolate is okay). She doesn't play around. Door price went up, but she is not demanding of money. Will probably cost less with this choice.

It is worth the money, because they are sanitary at these places, and they take service seriously. I don't know about Health Studio, but the prices are not any better and the girls aren't any prettier.

Vibrations on Old Canton Road looks like these chicks are hot and serious. Right now they are under construction and only doing outcalls, but my guess is that they are the hottest ticket in town.

MnLookIn
10-14-16, 18:20
Roxi looks like my type. I've never been to any listed in body rubs but been wanting to try. With happy ending of course.

First, they know what you are there for. They will eventually cautiously ask in case you are the law. You can just tell them what you want and ask what it costs. They will let you know if they don't do that particular thing.

On backpage under body rubs, you want to try Farrah (thin and hot) or Roxi (has some meat and is hot) at the place on Foley Street. Cheap to get in the door, but costs for action. 40 hh /60 h at the door, but 160 for the full deal, unless you can talk them down.

If you go to Studio 2, you want Anastasia (if chocolate is okay). She doesn't play around. Door price went up, but she is not demanding of money. Will probably cost less with this choice.

It is worth the money, because they are sanitary at these places, and they take service seriously. I don't know about Health Studio, but the prices are not any better and the girls aren't any prettier.

Vibrations on Old Canton Road looks like these chicks are hot and serious. Right now they are under construction and only doing outcalls, but my guess is that they are the hottest ticket in town..

Evhe29
10-17-16, 17:02
From my experience, the Chinese place will get you a real / decent massage, but only a hand for the ending. The other places, will provide full service, but the massage is more of a rub down.

So, I've never been to a place like this and kind of want to give it a try. I'm thinking about either trying Chinese Massage on Old Fannin Road or The Health Studio on Keele Street, and was wondering if any of these places are any good. I also found this place called Vibration Studio on Old Canton on Backpage, and was curious if anyone knew anything about it. Here's the page I found for it: http://jackson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/vibrations-studio-back-from-vacation-let-us-relax-your-body-and-relieve-your-stress/8223161. I know people have recommended places on here, but most of the posts are old, so I was wanting something more up to date. Finally, (sorry to ask so many questions) but when I find a place, what's the best way to go about letting them know that I'm there for more than just a massage?

FungusBrains5
10-18-16, 18:35
Roxi looks like my type. I've never been to any listed in body rubs but been wanting to try. With happy ending of course.

.She does an incredible happy ending with her hand and will let you feel her up. She offered full service, but I didn't have the money.

Beast0808
10-26-16, 12:38
Mongers.

I'll be paying a visit to Jackson this weekend and wondering if someone could help me out with a place to go to get a good massage, etc. I stay in Nashville and will happily return the favor when you visit. Send me a message, it'll be gladly appreciated.

Junkman53
10-29-16, 18:03
Mongers.

I'll be paying a visit to Jackson this weekend and wondering if someone could help me out with a place to go to get a good massage, etc. I stay in Nashville and will happily return the favor when you visit. Send me a message, it'll be gladly appreciated.Check out body rubs on BP site for Jackson.

FungusBrains5
10-30-16, 07:30
Mongers.

I'll be paying a visit to Jackson this weekend and wondering if someone could help me out with a place to go to get a good massage, etc. I stay in Nashville and will happily return the favor when you visit. Send me a message, it'll be gladly appreciated.Anastiasia is wild--does every position--jumped me without even talking price--I gave her 60 and she was fine with it:

http://jackson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-studio-come-relax-with-anastasia/6456796

Curvy, only got a hand job, but it was awesome:

http://jackson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/roxi-1-in-ratings-check-out-my-reviews/7051972

If you like slim, tight body. Got hand job only because it was that time of month. She will do a two girl special with her girlfriend:

http://jackson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/farrah-the-green-eyed-beauty-come-see-me-today/6563426

Wherever you go, bring about 2 bills in twenties, but negotiate. The cheaper the door entry fee, the higher the price inside. The girls I listed are worth it.

These places are clean.

StarkVegas
10-30-16, 22:08
I was in Jackson and wanted a massage with and extra touch so I decided to try the local establishments that had gotten positive reviews on this site. It was about 10:30 am on a Saturday morning. First stop was 834 Foley. In a cluster of non-descript buildings that probably would be sketchy at night but on a shiny Saturday morning posed nothing threatening. A few cars near entrance that reek of cigarette smoke as I was about to open the door a black woman with a nice rack about 30 opened the door and invited me in asked if I had an appointment, I said no. She asked if I wanted to see her or Toya, she opened a door to where Toya was laid out on a couch. I looked around and decided I would see what was available elsewhere. I told her that I had changed my mind and left quietly.

Drove to Health Studio on Keele. There was a young white thug in a hoopty car with 2 young black women with him parked right at the entrance. This did not even seem right so I just left to try the Studio 2 on Executive Place that is right around the corner. When to do, run bell 2 times, tried phone number no answer. Their backpage add states hours as 10 am to 9 pm and it was at least 11 am by now. Went back over to Keele, hoopty car still there. I had been to both the places in the past and gotten good service. The one on Keele seems to have a lot of traffic from other businesses around it and people milling about. The one on Executive place a little quieter. Not a great neighborhood after dark but lots of businesses in the daytime.

So I decided to try out the AMP in Ridgeland. Pulled in and a couple women in the business next door began to watch me as soon as I left my car. When to door, locked, looked in window, big piece of pipe on the floor. Woman from business next door gleefully informed me that they had been shut down.

I took it as a sign from God to hold onto my money.

Be Careful out there friends.

RoadKill06
12-12-16, 09:45
Heard of a new massage spa on old canton. Really a little discouraged by the drama at the current locations. Any one know of any quality providers.

FungusBrains5
12-21-16, 10:16
Heard of a new massage spa on old canton. Really a little discouraged by the drama at the current locations. Any one know of any quality providers.That place won't answer texts or calls. I have been trying for weeks. Let me know if you get through.

I have had good experiences at Studio 2. Studio 1 looks like it got some cuties recently. The one on Foley street stopped advertising--they must have closed.

DankMelton
12-23-16, 20:25
That place won't answer texts or calls. I have been trying for weeks. Let me know if you get through.

I have had good experiences at Studio 2. Studio 1 looks like it got some cuties recently. The one on Foley street stopped advertising--they must have closed.You guys don't watch the news. They were busted. Some chick had a ad on Craigslist that was spotted by LEO.

FungusBrains5
12-24-16, 10:10
You guys don't watch the news. They were busted. Some chick had a ad on Craigslist that was spotted by LEO.You must be talking about the one on Foley. I finally got in touch with the other one I mentioned, but briefly by text, and then couldn't get back contact. Allison must be busy.

Studio 1 was a waste of time. Morgan was frigid--didn't even want me touching her. Knowing that one of these places was busted is probably why. They are probably on guard. $100, and I didn't even get my full hour, because she said she had an appointment coming. It was a rushed, aggressive happy beginning followed by a piss poor massage.

I don't get TV, but I watch out for internet news, and I didn't catch that bust. Will look.

DankMelton
12-26-16, 19:21
You must be talking about the one on Foley. I finally got in touch with the other one I mentioned, but briefly by text, and then couldn't get back contact. Allison must be busy.

Studio 1 was a waste of time. Morgan was frigid--didn't even want me touching her. Knowing that one of these places was busted is probably why. They are probably on guard. $100, and I didn't even get my full hour, because she said she had an appointment coming. It was a rushed, aggressive happy beginning followed by a piss poor massage.

I don't get TV, but I watch out for internet news, and I didn't catch that bust. Will look.Yes the one on foley.

Hillsur777
01-24-17, 01:42
So, I had been planning on trying the place on Foley, but it's gone. What else would you recommend, especially a good place with some Asian or black women.

Member #5444
03-10-17, 08:18
I decided to try the AMP in Flowood based on seeing their ad on BP. To my surprise the massage was really really good. There were a lot of business coming in while I was there which is a good sign. The girl showed very little signs of flirting so I wasn't sure what to expect and then she asked me to flip and pointed to the right place and I said yes she took care of business which was something I didn't think would happen. 40 for the massage and 40 for the tip all in all a great visit and I will visit again.

FungusBrains5
03-12-17, 05:18
I decided to try the AMP in Flowood based on seeing their ad on BP. To my surprise the massage was really really good. There were a lot of business coming in while I was there which is a good sign. The girl showed very little signs of flirting so I wasn't sure what to expect and then she asked me to flip and pointed to the right place and I said yes she took care of business which was something I didn't think would happen. 40 for the massage and 40 for the tip all in all a great visit and I will visit again.If we are talking about the same place, Amy was the best massage I ever had in my life! I paid for an 60 for an hour and it was worth every penny. She has incredible hands. Gave 40 tip. I liked this even better than a wild time with Anastasia at Studio 2.

Her hands were incredible.

FungusBrains5
03-12-17, 05:20
Has anybody been there yet? Shelly is cute!

FungusBrains5
03-14-17, 12:15
They will play there, but they are expensive. Emma wants 200 after 100 door fee.

Country901
06-29-17, 18:49
I was driving through Jackson ms today and decided to make a pit stop for a little body rub. I called ahead and asked what girls were available and the lady on the phone started rattling off names. She then said I can pick when I get there and I told her I would be there in an hour. The place is in a strip mall with not much traffic on a secluded back street with a few businesses around. Felt comfortable. When I pulled up there were three girls in the parking lot smoking in their car. One was Selena a black girl that I didn't catch her name and they were both cute. The pics in the ad aren't real but the pics of shiann are pretty close. The red hair pic may beher real pic. A damn she is hot!! Has perfect c tits and the cutest ass I have seen in a while. Started out with a oily body rub that I enjoyed then she climbed onto the table and oiled up her fine tits and started a Nuru massage. It was great. Flip and rubbed my dick between her oiled tits. She said for first visit all she does is a HJ and she hurled while I played until completion. Warm soapy towel for clean up and good conversation for about 15 min. She walked around naked and my dick was ready for more. I kept rubbing her perfect body the whole time she cleaned up and she really enjoyed it. She seems like the kind of girl that enjoys pleasing guys. It was by far the best body rub session of my life. I will be looking for any reason to head to Jackson.

House fee was $100 and that includes the HJ I tipped her $40 even though she didn't ask.

She told me next visit BBBJ was $80. That what I'm going do next time.

She said full service was $250. Too rich for my blood but hopefully I can work her down on that.

I will be back I just with she were in Memphis.

http://jackson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/studio-2-601-362-7003-experience-and-enjoy-open-late/8725731

ThatsTheSpot
07-02-17, 11:26
I was driving through Jackson ms today and decided to make a pit stop for a little body rub. I called ahead and asked what girls were available and the lady on the phone started rattling off names. She then said I can pick when I get there and I told her I would be there in an hour. The place is in a strip mall with not much traffic on a secluded back street with a few businesses around. Felt comfortable. When I pulled up there were three girls in the parking lot smoking in their car. One was Selena a black girl that I didn't catch her name and they were both cute. The pics in the ad aren't real but the pics of shiann are pretty close. The red hair pic may beher real pic. A damn she is hot!! Has perfect c tits and the cutest ass I have seen in a while. Started out with a oily body rub that I enjoyed then she climbed onto the table and oiled up her fine tits and started a Nuru massage. It was great. Flip and rubbed my dick between her oiled tits. She said for first visit all she does is a HJ and she hurled while I played until completion. Warm soapy towel for clean up and good conversation for about 15 min. She walked around naked and my dick was ready for more. I kept rubbing her perfect body the whole time she cleaned up and she really enjoyed it. She seems like the kind of girl that enjoys pleasing guys. It was by far the best body rub session of my life. I will be looking for any reason to head to Jackson.

House fee was $100 and that includes the HJ I tipped her $40 even though she didn't ask.

She told me next visit BBBJ was $80. That what I'm going do next time.

She said full service was $250. Too rich for my blood but hopefully I can work her down on that.

I will be back I just with she were in Memphis.

http://jackson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/studio-2-601-362-7003-experience-and-enjoy-open-late/8725731Nice, wish there were a way to get takeout.

JustTooGood
07-12-17, 21:19
I've always heard good things about Studio 2, so I thought I would try'them out. If you are looking for a deep tissue massage, this may not be the place. However, if you are looking for an erotic sensual massage, you will not be disappointed. Minimal damage and if you would like more details just PM me.

FungusBrains5
07-24-17, 08:22
The Hinds County Sheriff is trying to take prostitution out of Jackson. Be careful. The Health Studio on Keele St. Was busted. They didn't release names yet--Anastasia had started working there recently. I hope she didn't get busted--she's a nice girl. I carefully looked at the videos. There was a girl who kind of looked like her that was covering her face, but she has distinctive tattoos down her arm, so it didn't quite fit her. I know that Health Studio had another girl who kind of looked like her.

Studio 1 and 2 are probably next, if they are serious. They also have been busting girls on backpage. I found me a safe snatch on Ashley Madison--a married lady who isn't getting what she needs at home. She even helps pay for the room.

TheRonChapman
05-22-19, 17:11
I have been working in Jackson the last two days and the search for a provider was a lost cause so I decided to take a shot at the studio. When I got there I saw my uncles car there. It was in front of another business so I made a few calls and waited and uncle left. I went in and there were actually about 5 girls working. One particularly hot white girl and a tall thin hot ebony. The white girl was the one that my eyes went to as soon as they come out. Her name was Tyler.

Massage wasn't CMT but a nice relaxing rub. Flipped and asked what I'd like.

Asked for her to lay with me for a while. She did and we chatted and she played with the bits.

DATY.

BBBJ (no CIM but painted her really perfect set of breast, like unreal).

Cleaned up, She said $120 for the HR rub other services were pay what you want.

So I gave her $40 and told her it would be better on future visits.

She was pretty tall, 5' 7 - 9" no baby damage, not a washboard by any means but maybe call it a tummy, she could use a good squat routine but not asian flat. Again, her rack is one that many women would pay a lot of money to have. Full C, perky nips and they might be MM but a job well done.

Not the very best BJ I have ever gotten but well above average. Considering the desert wasteland that is Jackson I was very happy with the service and the look.

PM me if there are details above those you'd like.

BTW, having visited in the past does seem to open up the door on the menu.

Sid345
07-05-19, 19:32
I have been working in Jackson the last two days and the search for a provider was a lost cause so I decided to take a shot at the studio. When I got there I saw my uncles car there. It was in front of another business so I made a few calls and waited and uncle left. I went in and there were actually about 5 girls working. One particularly hot white girl and a tall thin hot ebony. The white girl was the one that my eyes went to as soon as they come out. Her name was Tyler.

Massage wasn't CMT but a nice relaxing rub. Flipped and asked what I'd like.

Asked for her to lay with me for a while. She did and we chatted and she played with the bits.

DATY.

BBBJ (no CIM but painted her really perfect set of breast, like unreal).

Cleaned up, She said $120 for the HR rub other services were pay what you want.

So I gave her $40 and told her it would be better on future visits.

She was pretty tall, 5' 7 - 9" no baby damage, not a washboard by any means but maybe call it a tummy, she could use a good squat routine but not Asian flat. Again, her rack is one that many women would pay a lot of money to have. Full C, perky nips and they might be MM but a job well done.

Not the very best BJ I have ever gotten but well above average. Considering the desert wasteland that is Jackson I was very happy with the service and the look.

PM me if there are details above those you'd like.

BTW, having visited in the past does seem to open up the door on the menu.Any personal places? Discrete.

FungusBrains5
07-06-19, 23:59
At Studio 1 on Hwy 80, Amber is older, put on a few pounds, but is sweet and will BBBJ with CIM! She has a nice warm, slippery mouth.

If you want to meet a working girl, Lace is back in town for the time being, and she is the best I've ever had. She will pretty much do whatever I want, and she enjoys it. She charges me 100, but I have to get the room.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90574&cityid=-24

Bradjusw
07-12-19, 17:25
At Studio 1 on Hwy 80, Amber is older, put on a few pounds, but is sweet and will BBBJ with CIM! She has a nice warm, slippery mouth.

If you want to meet a working girl, Lace is back in town for the time being, and she is the best I've ever had. She will pretty much do whatever I want, and she enjoys it. She charges me 100, but I have to get the room.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=90574&cityid=-24Guess she moved on.

FungusBrains5
07-14-19, 07:04
Guess she moved on.I don't know--she's been there a long time. You might have missed her. She could have gone to Studio 2 in North Jackson--that's where I first met her. Did you ask about her?

Most of the girls there will do something for money. Only met one who was cold and only have HJ, but she was quickly gone.

India (black gal, also a stripper), is hot and gives a nice ride and will let you do various positions, though she is impersonal and distant. She charges an extra 100 over the 120 normal charge, though.

LvTheLightsOn
08-07-19, 07:58
Greetings Gentlemen!

I've been following the local boards and have RTFF. I'm posting here as I don't see a good Mongers ISO Thread. Travelling to your area next week. I have a few options but looking for better ones. I would prefer outcall in the Flowood / Airport area for a nice massage with expanded menu. PM me if you know of something.

Lv.

FungusBrains5
08-11-19, 15:40
Greetings Gentlemen!

I've been following the local boards and have RTFF. I'm posting here as I don't see a good Mongers ISO Thread. Travelling to your area next week. I have a few options but looking for better ones. I would prefer outcall in the Flowood / Airport area for a nice massage with expanded menu. PM me if you know of something.

Lv.http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91630&cityid=-24

If you can catch her, she is awesome and priced reasonably.

LvTheLightsOn
08-12-19, 10:19
Thanks Fungus!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91630&cityid=-24

If you can catch her, she is awesome and priced reasonably.

FungusBrains5
08-17-19, 19:14
They have a website now. They have added some hot girls!

https://www.thestudioms.com/v1/gallery/

Alexis looks hot. I've never met her. I wonder if she puts out. I woudn't mind doing Dallas--she has a nice face. Would love to make out with her, like in kissing.

India puts out good and has a killer body. Amber has a nice warm, slippery mouth and goes to completion.

KiwiRocks
12-13-19, 00:36
No one seems to update anything in Jackson, but oh well. Went to studio 2 last night. Damn this place even feels like a brothel! Several women waiting at "Check in" for what I guess is appt's. 1 hr massage is quite price for entry fee. $120. Had Bella, who was a beautiful Brazilian or something girl. Comfortable setting. Massage totally worthless, but let's face it, everyone knows you are not there for that. She asks if it is OK if she gets comfy, and takes her top off. Gorgeous full c's!! Rubs hands on back then asks to flip. Rubs hands on legs then asks if you want more. I say yes and she starts stroking. In short, great HJ, then clean up. I tip 40 and she says normally if I take my top off it is min 60. Sorry, I'll remember for next time. I think $160 is a lot for what I got considering what I can get for 200, but more could be had there. But pricey I think. It is a sure thing, but be ready to spend 200.

DankMelton
12-23-19, 17:44
They have a website now. They have added some hot girls!

https://www.thestudioms.com/v1/gallery/

Alexis looks hot. I've never met her. I wonder if she puts out. I woudn't mind doing Dallas--she has a nice face. Would love to make out with her, like in kissing.

India puts out good and has a killer body. Amber has a nice warm, slippery mouth and goes to completion.It's two "Skylar" the first with the neck tat is Icandi from back in the day. Never visited but anything for icandi is worth it.

TheRonChapman
01-28-20, 21:52
I went by there tonight and was really hoping to see Tyler but she wasn't there. Amber, Dallas and Ivy I believe were there. I chose Dallas. I know she was new and some has asked about her here.

1st off she is gorgeous. Washboard, perfect little A cups, thin waist and perfect proportions. She is country as a butter bean. I went for 30. Little back rub and flip. Now the flip seemed early but she wasn't worried. I took a minute to go and she was a trooper.

I asked her what she did and she said, full service, HE or BBJ. So I opted for the BBJ. Great mic skills.

The good.

Legit Beautiful.

Great head game.

Allowed roaming up top with top off.

The bad. No GFE at all. No kissing, no sucking, none of that. I tried to hold her head one time and got a flip away. Hair okay, head no. She stay on the top until I was popping and when she knew that was happening, she pulled off and just stopped. No handy to finish the drill or nothing. It was like one of the cum torture videos. Don't get me wrong, it was good but it was not awesome that I had no more help after the first go. Bottoms stayed on.

She said to call it even at $1 but I tipped her a bit more.

I'd see her again and try to talk her into staying with it a few seconds. I imagine she is new and needs to have some finishing skills developed.

Hope this helps.

PriscillaM
05-28-20, 15:40
Dude, this town is a total shit hole. However, that studio place seems to have talent, just their hours are all cut off. For a poor city you would think there would be some SW or something. Stay away.

LuvsAction
09-21-20, 13:45
Is Studio 2 back open? If so, what are their hours? I went by Saturday between lunch and 1 o'clock and it didn't appear to be open.

JustCuteOnes
10-01-20, 23:29
Is Studio 2 back open? If so, what are their hours? I went by Saturday between lunch and 1 o'clock and it didn't appear to be open.I can verify they were open in September.

WillGuyMar
09-17-21, 07:55
Is there anything other than Soma Effluerage (formerly known as Studio 2)? Don't get me wrong, Soma is nice, but some options would be good to have. There was mention of an AMP in Flowood a few years back. Anything like that around?

GrittyB
04-06-22, 21:37
Don't get me wrong, Soma is nice, but some options would be good to have. I am headed your way soon and am interested in Soma, in particular the north location. Any information is appreciated, here or PM. Thanks!

LowSnowOwl
10-05-22, 14:03
Is this place legit or dose offer extras?

Chuck Finley50
05-05-23, 06:57
Coming to Jackson on business. Are the 2 studio's as good as advertised? I like a massage that ends in BBBJCIM. Or, should I find a STG girl?

Rugby6996
10-16-23, 16:25
So are there no massage parlors offering extras in Jackson?

Craiglyszt
04-10-24, 18:25
In an effort to find some relief while being in Jackson, I tried to make arrangements with one of the Asian escorts / spas advertised on stg. Sent a text and tried calling all of them, no response.

Happy trolls.

Craig.