PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Crsm5371
07-20-12, 00:07
I was there today. Selection varies. Some 4's to 8's and 9's. Got lap dances from a couple girls. No mileage but good grindage. A dancer named Ci Ci gave great couch dance. One named Skylar was good too. But was very 420. Good place to stop since picking is so slim in the SE part of the state for clubs.

RJohn1969
07-04-13, 02:50
Hello all. Visitor for a while but finally registered and thought I would give this 'simple' experience feedback.

I arrived at Sugar Daddy's tonight at about 11pm. $10 cover gets you 2 non-alcoholic beverages at this nude dance club. Oh, I should start by saying HOLY CRAP. TRUST YOUR GPS DEVICE when driving to this place in the dark. It looks like it is right on the highway and it is damn near! Don't have someone too close in your rear view mirror before U-turn. Anyways, bright parking lot, plenty of cars, on this July 3rd evening.

Ages of the 6 or so dancers seemed all below 25, with ages of patrons varying to up to more than twice, but the setting inside is tasteful, and clean.

$55 gets you 3 'long songs' in the VIP area. Did not try but the couch dances were only topless with decent grinding in view of all. Sheela had approached, a solid 8, but knew she was working the crowd and happy to oblige.

Other few dancers were 6s-7s, all willing to pick up their tips with a smile. Fifth dancer thought she was a 9, but in reality was a 6. 5 at best. Sorry, attitude can cause a guy to move on, and that's what I did after her.

I'm sure on a busier night this place could be hopping, but what other choices are there in the area.

oldus12
11-19-13, 10:52
Was passing through the area and decided to stop at this little club in Myrtle. Heard rumors that the place could get wild, but saw no evidence of this. Couch dance in a semi-private area for 25. Some touching, but nothing spectacular. Club is all nude, but she had to put the bottom on when off stage.

Jimwenten
11-22-13, 13:31
If the owner suspects anything is going on, the dancer is no longer allowed to work there. Dancers are not allowed to leave early even if they are sick.

Cameras are monitored no touching. Girls don't make any money here.

JamesAndrews
06-03-23, 08:36
Went to lookers alexandria carlos area. New girl emerald dancing, says only second time. Got 3 dances for 60, she wanted a tip afterwards. Been going to clubs for a long long time in 5 states. Never had that happen before. I assume she is an upseller and this is not their normal policy.