PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SappSucker
08-19-11, 15:03
I look at this site once in a while and thought I would share what I have found. I don't have a ton of mongering experince but have done some. I have only met a couple of girls since I tend to be very skeptical and prefer someone within reasonable distance to me. The first one I know is a girl named Amy in Clara City that is down for pretty much anything. I saw her and got a freebie BJ and swallow. Decent skills but I was not attracted at all. She is a bbw and I noticed an odor when she was close to me so that put me off. She had advertized a while ago and quoted me 75 for an hour of anything but I waited a few months and ended up getting a freebie. I don't intend to go back myself but if someone pm's me I can give you her number and a pic. I also chatted with a girl from Glenwood the first attached pic who was looking for some help. I was going to go and at least get a BJ but didn't end up feeling like driving that far. The last 2 pics are an older woman in st. Cloud who was looking for a sugar daddy but was a little spendy for me so I never took the bait. There is also Allison in st. Cloud but I have never seen her either. If someone wants numbers pm me and I can hook you up. If anyone else knows of some action out there share with the rest of us also.

SappSucker
03-27-12, 10:18
Found this one Saturday evening on craigslist looking for a sugar daddy. Called her up and she told me is 18 and is bouncing between hotels when she has the money and the street because her dad kicked her out. She said she is 18 and bored that night and could use some help. I asked her what she was looking for and she didn't have any rates at all and would just take whatever I had to offer so would probably be a steal. I asked her if she gave BJ's and she said sure but only if I promised to not cum in her mouth. She told me it tasted like pancake batter. LOL. Never heard that analagy before. I asked if I could shoot it on her face and she said no to that too because the last time she did that her eye got all red. Sounds like she is a real winner. I wonder why her dad kicked her out? I would have preferred to opportunity to corrupt her myself but apparently someone beat me to it. She said I could shoot it on her chest if I wanted to. I asked her if she did greek and she said she had never done it but would try. I never got the nerve to go up to see her since it would have been at least an hour drive for me and she was not mobile but saved the digits for potential future use. I would bet she will be posting again soon.

Wolfgang
04-23-12, 12:07
I suggest taking the plunge. Or you could send me the contact info and I'll take it for you. It sounds like she has mental issues, but that can be fun too. My suggestion would be to ask her if you can bring her anything like drinks or food and then show up with whatever she likes drinking spiked with everclear.

Wolfe.

Found this one Saturday evening on craigslist looking for a sugar daddy. Called her up and she told me is 18 and is bouncing between hotels when she has the money and the street because her dad kicked her out. She said she is 18 and bored that night and could use some help. I asked her what she was looking for and she didn't have any rates at all and would just take whatever I had to offer so would probably be a steal. I asked her if she gave BJ's and she said sure but only if I promised to not cum in her mouth. She told me it tasted like pancake batter. LOL. Never heard that analagy before. I asked if I could shoot it on her face and she said no to that too because the last time she did that her eye got all red. Sounds like she is a real winner. I wonder why her dad kicked her out? I would have preferred to opportunity to corrupt her myself but apparently someone beat me to it. She said I could shoot it on her chest if I wanted to. I asked her if she did greek and she said she had never done it but would try. I never got the nerve to go up to see her since it would have been at least an hour drive for me and she was not mobile but saved the digits for potential future use. I would bet she will be posting again soon.

SappSucker
04-24-12, 11:02
I suggest taking the plunge. Or you could send me the contact info and I'll take it for you. It sounds like she has mental issues, but that can be fun too. My suggestion would be to ask her if you can bring her anything like drinks or food and then show up with whatever she likes drinking spiked with everclear.

Wolfe.Ha ha. You stole my idea. I think one could get by with Boones farm. Probably be pretty willing to do almost anything after she has a few. She doesn't do this full time so I won't forward contact info. I am afraid I would scare her off before I get a chance to sample. She appears to only be doing this to have someplace to stay for a night and also when she is just bored. Don't ask me how she is getting the cell phone paid for too. If you keep your eyes open I am sure you will see her post again eventually. I am curious why she got kicked out of home in the first place. Got caught fucking someone or something? Who knows.

SappSucker
05-21-12, 10:22
Got a freebie head job from a girl I met on craigslist last week. She isn't the greatest to look at but I was pretty hard up and there is not such thing as a bad BJ. Too bad I didn't last a little longer because she seemed like she knew what she was doing as was really going at it. I unloaded in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I had so much she had to pull off and swallow some and then go back to finish. I don't think she expected that much but didn't complain or gag or anything. She wanted to do more but she isn't really my type or anything so I just took the BJ and went on my way.

Wolfgang
05-21-12, 14:38
Free is good. Very good. BBBJNQNS! Awesome.

If you feel up to passing on the contact info send me a PM and general location for this girl. I'm always UP for a BJ.

Wolfe.

Got a freebie head job from a girl I met on craigslist last week. She isn't the greatest to look at but I was pretty hard up and there is not such thing as a bad BJ. Too bad I didn't last a little longer because she seemed like she knew what she was doing as was really going at it. I unloaded in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I had so much she had to pull off and swallow some and then go back to finish. I don't think she expected that much but didn't complain or gag or anything. She wanted to do more but she isn't really my type or anything so I just took the BJ and went on my way.

SappSucker
05-31-12, 12:26
Saw a post from this one the other day and am sceptical. Pics look too well done. I asked for a casual one to prove she was real and just got a couple more glamour ones so am very sceptical still. She did give me a number but haven't tried it yet. She was advertizing to do some sucking and didn't ask for cash. Anyone brave enough or have been brave enough to try?

Wolfgang
05-31-12, 16:37
Saw a post from this one the other day and am sceptical. Pics look too well done. I asked for a casual one to prove she was real and just got a couple more glamour ones so am very sceptical still. She did give me a number but haven't tried it yet. She was advertizing to do some sucking and didn't ask for cash. Anyone brave enough or have been brave enough to try?I did some checking and she is a student at SCSU and I have a home address and phone number. Nothing so far, but then again, I haven't had any red flags yet either. As she wants to do this at her place I will proceed with caution but so far so good.

Wolfe.

Derpdydoo
06-01-12, 08:35
Saw a post from this one the other day and am sceptical. Pics look too well done. I asked for a casual one to prove she was real and just got a couple more glamour ones so am very sceptical still. She did give me a number but haven't tried it yet. She was advertizing to do some sucking and didn't ask for cash. Anyone brave enough or have been brave enough to try?The pics are of Eva (Iga) Wyrwal. A little search on the Googler will get you the same pics she posted.

SappSucker
06-01-12, 10:21
I did some checking and she is a student at SCSU and I have a home address and phone number. Nothing so far, but then again, I haven't had any red flags yet either. As she wants to do this at her place I will proceed with caution but so far so good.

Wolfe.Derpydoo has a little different intel so I am not too sure. At least I have a number to call but will probably be some guy or a girl that knows nothing about the post and isn't interested. Maybe I will get a chance to find out this weekend. If anyone else tries let us know how it goes.

Derpdydoo
06-01-12, 20:15
Derpydoo has a little different intel so I am not too sure. At least I have a number to call but will probably be some guy or a girl that knows nothing about the post and isn't interested. Maybe I will get a chance to find out this weekend. If anyone else tries let us know how it goes.I'm not saying what she's offering ain't real servicewise, but the pics are most assuradly not her.

Wolfgang
06-06-12, 15:40
Perhaps this isn't legit. On the other hand, I had a meeting, location and time set up when some twit hit me in traffic so I had to cancel.

Time will tell. I do know that I'm not passing up a free suck and swallow if it is offered.

WOlfe.

I'm not saying what she's offering ain't real servicewise, but the pics are most assuradly not her.

SappSucker
06-07-12, 11:35
Perhaps this isn't legit. On the other hand, I had a meeting, location and time set up when some twit hit me in traffic so I had to cancel.

Time will tell. I do know that I'm not passing up a free suck and swallow if it is offered.

WOlfe.She's a fake. Pretty sure some ex or something set it up to burn her. Called the number and when I asked her about the ad she hung up on me.

SappSucker
09-21-12, 10:58
Got a few hits in the area from craigslist lately. First one was the redhead this past weekend. Looks finer than frogs hair but wanted $$$ no swallow or greek. To expensive for me. She was looking for help buying a car. Second one was the black girl. She posted looking for multiple men to bang her and sent me this pic. I contacted her about hooking up over the weekend and she says she will be around and gives me a number. I called it and got a message saying the user isn't taking calls so I text her a couple times and got no response. I emailed her again asking what was up and got nothing. I have no idea what happened to this one. She seemed like she was dtf but then nothing. Third one was a native girl from RWF. Not too pricey and is dtf and swallows. A little on the thicker side but down to get creamed.

ItalianBread
05-01-22, 23:54
What city was this?

Got a few hits in the area from craigslist lately. First one was the redhead this past weekend. Looks finer than frogs hair but wanted $$$ no swallow or greek. To expensive for me. She was looking for help buying a car. Second one was the black girl. She posted looking for multiple men to bang her and sent me this pic. I contacted her about hooking up over the weekend and she says she will be around and gives me a number. I called it and got a message saying the user isn't taking calls so I text her a couple times and got no response. I emailed her again asking what was up and got nothing. I have no idea what happened to this one. She seemed like she was dtf but then nothing. Third one was a native girl from RWF. Not too pricey and is dtf and swallows. A little on the thicker side but down to get creamed.