PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hemassage
04-13-10, 21:20
Massage. I need a time machine to go back 5 years. Remember Kay (AOH), Joy (Tranquility), Violet (TNT) and when on the road in IL, ERS in Belvidere? There used to be smoking hot women, clean and under the radar at a very reasonable price. I remember 45-50 for 1/2 hr and 70 for 1 hr with a smoking babe on 8-9 scale and on a 8-9 quality of service scale (clean, friendly, non scary). Everyone left happy and no tip was expected, everything was inclusive. I do not remember my salary tripling in the last 5 years, but rates have tripled. No one seems to offer basic cable. You have to buy cinemax, hbo 1-2-3, showtime 1-2-3, and everything else. I don't want the french chanel. Why should I have to pay for the french chanel if I am not going to watch it? If you ask them about a la carte they first laugh at you and then just RIP you a new one, fiercly. Anything above basic cable just attracts too much attention. Are there no ladies left that see the economic benefit of long term, basic service, reasonable rates that encourage repeat customers. I had a steady thing going for a bit and now I see just a massage (nothing else!) from a non scary lady/location is $1. 5-2. Go ahead and tear me a new one, but I can't be the only nut out there looking for this. Why are massage rates now 95% of full service rates? Shouldn't half the service be half the price? I don't want a massage from a nun but it should not be a stretch to find a semi attractive female in attractive sexy outfit that does the ocassional glance touch that does not expect a wheelbarrow full of roses to start out with, and then pester me for upgrades I do not want and then either do not deliver on the upgrades or gets pouty when not upgraded and the quality of service goes into the tank.

Chilly Willy
05-05-10, 22:31
Anybody here still have a number for Polynesian Tamara? When I last called her old number in '07, I reached a currently-working girl who knew where Tamara was working (legit job at MOA), but now I've even lost the old number and will be visiting MN again soon. help, anybody?

Willy

Wolfgang
05-06-10, 17:28
Man - that brings back good memories. Tamara was a pro in every sense of the word. She was careful, gave good value, had a really cute face and bod and knew the score. She played the game long making sure clients were happy and wanted to return. Her Russian and DT were superb. I hope she's OK.

But if you are looking for her you will probably need a psychic.

Wolfe.

Anybody here still have a number for Polynesian Tamara? When I last called her old number in '07, I reached a currently-working girl who knew where Tamara was working (legit job at MOA), but now I've even lost the old number and will be visiting MN again soon. help, anybody?

Willy

Chilly Willy
05-12-10, 08:59
Due to a lack of advance intel (which may be due to a lack of AMP action in the Cities these days), I ended up going to Oriental Massage (http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oriental-massage-welcome-to-paradise/2265288) on a recent quick Cities visit. It was just about exactly what I expected. Inconspicuous location and building, Korean staff, rushed service, and overpriced HE. As depressing as it was fulfilling.

What made it even worse was that to get there, I went right past a place (now boarded-up) on E Hennepin that used to house a great AMP. Back in the early 80s, it was one of many, many places around that was guaranteed and cheap. You may think this is an exaggeration, but these places numbered in the dozens back then.

Man. Makes a guy wonder some times.

Willy

Horn Dog Too
05-26-10, 22:52

This place is interesting. I've been there 4 times. The first was excellent. Great TS and good massage, excellent HE. 2d time, it was closed. I heard busted. 3d time, average TS, excellent massage, painful HE. Last time. Got in the door, price had been increased to I think. 8 for an hour, and when I told her that would leave me with only. 4 for a tip, she all but chased me out and said come back with $$. I laughed and left. Haven't been back.

Hemassage
05-31-10, 01:54

This place is interesting. I've been there 4 times. The first was excellent. Great TS and good massage, excellent HE. 2d time, it was closed. I heard busted. 3d time, average TS, excellent massage, painful HE. Last time. Got in the door, price had been increased to I think. 8 for an hour, and when I told her that would leave me with only. 4 for a tip, she all but chased me out and said come back with $$. I laughed and left. Haven't been back.I asked a very similar question and all I got was silence from the board and a provider reamed me a new one thinking it was a personal attack on her. These massage. And when I say massage I mean it includes a hand release. Places are out of their minds when they want $$+ for a painful HE. Apparently we are in the extreme minority with this opinion.

Wolfgang
06-01-10, 01:39
Dude,

I asked a simple question in a pm to you about WTF you were talking about vis a vis violet ( for the record I don't know her and have never seen her) but i was curious. You sent back 6 rambling pages where you went from complaining directly to violet as if you were talking to her, to me ( I think but it was hard to tell), to rambling about you real estate agent to ...

My point still stands. You are unfocused in your writing. 6 pm's is a bit much for a short question. we get it. You want a Jack shack and you want it to have the same prices that you got back in your youth 25 years ago.

And you also don't like the fact that violet doesn't "listen" to you and set up the very kind of company you desire. How dare she say no. After all you are asmart guy and if only violet and the rest of the dunderheads on usasg would realize your genius we would all be better off and you would get jacked at a low price.

Does that about sum it up?

Wolfe

I asked a very similar question and all I got was silence from the board and a provider reamed me a new one thinking it was a personal attack on her. These massage. And when I say massage I mean it includes a hand release. Places are out of their minds when they want $$+ for a painful HE. Apparently we are in the extreme minority with this opinion.

John in Tampa
06-06-10, 16:50
Wolfe,

Thanks for bringing closure to a worthless rant. That is not what this board is all about. Nice work!

And for the record, I *HAVE* seen Violet and think she is fantastic.

- JT

Dude,

I asked a simple question in a pm to you about WTF you were talking about vis a vis violet ( for the record I don't know her and have never seen her) but i was curious. You sent back 6 rambling pages where you went from complaining directly to violet as if you were talking to her, to me ( I think but it was hard to tell), to rambling about you real estate agent to ...

My point still stands. You are unfocused in your writing. 6 pm's is a bit much for a short question. we get it. You want a Jack shack and you want it to have the same prices that you got back in your youth 25 years ago.

And you also don't like the fact that violet doesn't "listen" to you and set up the very kind of company you desire. How dare she say no. After all you are asmart guy and if only violet and the rest of the dunderheads on usasg would realize your genius we would all be better off and you would get jacked at a low price.

Does that about sum it up?

Wolfe

Cincy
09-10-10, 09:37
While visiting up in the Twin Cities I ventured into Central Sauna and met with Maureen.

She's a MILF type who, while no hardbody, is soft in all the right places.

Standup shower followed by a chat about what type of massage I would like. She was very detailed about what style she provides and asked if there were any areas I did not want her working on.

I chose a medium massage and was not disappointed.

Cost was $80 for the hour and for such an excellent massage I tipped $120 (it was that good).

I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Wolfgang
09-10-10, 17:03
Cincy,

I know it is your money to do with what you will, but honestly a tip of $120? Tipping like that raises the cost for everyone. I encourage you not to do it unless the service is unfreaking believable.

I don't pay that much unless I get at least an hour or 90 minutes with multiples and BBBJ. I want PSE for that much cash.

But hey, good report.

Wolfe

While visiting up in the Twin Cities I ventured into Central Sauna and met with Maureen.

She's a MILF type who, while no hardbody, is soft in all the right places.

Standup shower followed by a chat about what type of massage I would like. She was very detailed about what style she provides and asked if there were any areas I did not want her working on.

I chose a medium massage and was not disappointed.

Cost was $80 for the hour and for such an excellent massage I tipped $120 (it was that good).

I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Scottyscott
10-09-10, 08:40
Last week I was visiting the Twin Cities on business and since I was bored one night in my hotel room I started scanning the local BP and craigslist ads. I found one in the therapeutic section of CL that led me to a website that looked interesting. They advertised a Vichy Shower and massage. A search of the place on a massage parlor website indicated that this place my also offer a little more so I thought I would give it a try. I called but it was to close to closing to get an appointment for that night but I made an appointment for the next evening. On the phone we settled on a 90 minute massage with shower for a price of 165, which I know is high but I hoped indicated a high level of service. When I arrived at the strip mall location I found it to be a highly visible and somewhat busy tanning salon. I was greeted inside by two young cute attendants. Mine was about 5'4, thin and very cute. She tok me on a tour of the location showing me the shower room which had the shower and a nice massage table. She told me that normally for a 90 minute session we would use this room, but because of scheduling conflict with the shower we would be using an adjacent room for the massage and then would move here when it was time for the shower. The room we went to was small and the table was a little rickety. I was told to undress and that it was my choice as to if I wanted to be covered during the massage or not. I undressed and laid down uncovered on the table to help indicate my intentions for extra services if available. I also laid out the tip money I had brought even though the house fee had not been collected. My attendant came in and began what was a very mediocre massage. She had obviously been show some massage technique but was not trained. I know because as we were talking I mentioned the tightness in my IT bands and she had no idea what I was talking about. She was extremely friendly and pleasant and we chatted for the whole time. Throughout our conversation I would indicate that I was up for anything she was up for and at one point during the conversation even asked her if other services were available. She told me no, that they were strictly therapeutic. I was a bit disappointed. For the money I was paying for this massage I would expect either a very good, professional massage or a 'massage" that is only a prelude to more activities. When the 90 minutes of massage were over (that is a long time for a massage with no extras) we went to the shower room. There she gave me an OK shower but made sure to use a towel to wash my sensitive areas. After the shower I was placed on the table in that room where she dried me off and then gave me a light touch massage. Her fingers felt good on my skin and she even moved close to my boys. When I flipped over here I was excited and enlarged and she continued the light touch massage on my front side but she never went any farther. When she told me we were done she left the room and I got dressed. On the way out they collected the fee and I left a.2 tip.

I'm not sure if I got blocked from any additional attention because I was new and from out of town or if this place does not offer anything. I can not imagine that they would be around long as a legitimate massage studio if they are not providing a trained professional masseuse. Based on my tip I would not suggest this place. While YMMV and they may offer other things to other people it is just to much money for a gamble that may not pay off.

Wolfgang
10-13-10, 15:27
Scott,

That is truly too bad. Myself, I never visit jack shacks but then again, I have rarely had any good experiences in them. They are, in my opinion, companies that designed to separate you from your cash with a minimum of muss or fuss. Have I had a good time at one. Yes, but it is rare (there was this one time at the now closed Yoshiko's in Duluth with this young blonde spinner / stipper who really needed the cash. Great tits and she wore glasses and she looked like Leah Luv and she was really young looking and I busted a nut on her glasses. Sigh. Good times.

But that was massively the exception. I just like being in control and in a jack shack control is the last thing you have. Of course I have only done massage places in Portland and the TC and both places are notorious for bad service. Now SanFrancisco however. Asian poon is popping off the trees like crazy.

So next time you are in town and just need to bust a nut, drop me a PM and I'll see if I can make a recommendation. There is lots of good talent in this town, but most of it flies under the radar.

Wolfe.

Last week I was visiting the Twin Cities on business and since I was bored one night in my hotel room I started scanning the local BP and craigslist ads. I found one in the therapeutic section of CL that led me to a website that looked interesting. They advertised a Vichy Shower and massage. A search of the place on a massage parlor website indicated that this place my also offer a little more so I thought I would give it a try. I called but it was to close to closing to get an appointment for that night but I made an appointment for the next evening. On the phone we settled on a 90 minute massage with shower for a price of 165, which I know is high but I hoped indicated a high level of service. When I arrived at the strip mall location I found it to be a highly visible and somewhat busy tanning salon. I was greeted inside by two young cute attendants. Mine was about 5'4, thin and very cute. She tok me on a tour of the location showing me the shower room which had the shower and a nice massage table. She told me that normally for a 90 minute session we would use this room, but because of scheduling conflict with the shower we would be using an adjacent room for the massage and then would move here when it was time for the shower. The room we went to was small and the table was a little rickety. I was told to undress and that it was my choice as to if I wanted to be covered during the massage or not. I undressed and laid down uncovered on the table to help indicate my intentions for extra services if available. I also laid out the tip money I had brought even though the house fee had not been collected. My attendant came in and began what was a very mediocre massage. She had obviously been show some massage technique but was not trained. I know because as we were talking I mentioned the tightness in my IT bands and she had no idea what I was talking about. She was extremely friendly and pleasant and we chatted for the whole time. Throughout our conversation I would indicate that I was up for anything she was up for and at one point during the conversation even asked her if other services were available. She told me no, that they were strictly therapeutic. I was a bit disappointed. For the money I was paying for this massage I would expect either a very good, professional massage or a 'massage" that is only a prelude to more activities. When the 90 minutes of massage were over (that is a long time for a massage with no extras) we went to the shower room. There she gave me an OK shower but made sure to use a towel to wash my sensitive areas. After the shower I was placed on the table in that room where she dried me off and then gave me a light touch massage. Her fingers felt good on my skin and she even moved close to my boys. When I flipped over here I was excited and enlarged and she continued the light touch massage on my front side but she never went any farther. When she told me we were done she left the room and I got dressed. On the way out they collected the fee and I left a.2 tip.

I'm not sure if I got blocked from any additional attention because I was new and from out of town or if this place does not offer anything. I can not imagine that they would be around long as a legitimate massage studio if they are not providing a trained professional masseuse. Based on my tip I would not suggest this place. While YMMV and they may offer other things to other people it is just to much money for a gamble that may not pay off.

Cities Boy
01-12-11, 22:09
Man. That brings back good memories. Tamara was a pro in every sense of the word. She was careful, gave good value, had a really cute face and bod and knew the score. She played the game long making sure clients were happy and wanted to return. Her Russian and DT were superb. I hope she's OK.

But if you are looking for her you will probably need a psychic.

Wolfe. Tamara and I were very, very close once upon a time. Getting together many times just because we enjoyed each others company (and the sex was great too). Then she got married again and I lost touch with her. Seeing her name again brings back so many great memories.

Anything Cool
01-22-11, 21:56
Skyline Massage which used to be in an old mansion on Blaisdell Ave has moved to downtown Mpls and changed their name to Surreal Body Works.

I stopped in today and saw that many of the same girls are still working. I saw a cute young woman named Talia who give me a good massage with a nice finish. I think different staff members may offer more.

The studio is clean and comfortable. Even though they have moved into a nicer office the prices have not risen. I hope to visit a little more often.

Screwjack
04-03-11, 14:14
I'm new in town (but not to USG) and looking for some relaxation. I've found references elsewhere to Method and am looking for some confirmation. (A search of this forum turned up nothing.)

Basically is this the spa I'm looking for? I understand it offers table showers (I've missed those-they don't have them in MA). Is the facility reasonable. Are the attendants worthy? What is the local standard (range) for tipping? I'm hoping for a full, relaxing experience.

I realize I'm not a "senior member" but I've been been on USG for many years and have provided good information in my previous locations. I lack the funds to be a "serious" hobbiest and I refrain from posting the 100th "same experience" review but I do share information as I come across it. A skim of my previous posts both "live" and archived won't take you very long but should provide some bonafides.

I'd appreciate the help-or any pointers to alternatives.

Deviantreading
06-29-11, 18:18
I've been to a few places over the last several months and have yet to find the one that will keep me coming back.

- Treasures back in the winter and opted for 90 min. Awesome massage with no extras. .

- Sunset Bodywork in Uptown a couple of weeks ago. Looked promising with a mattress on the floor. Average massage with no reason to go back. The girl was a 9 with a beautiful body.

- M Studio on Nicollet. Average massage but the little Thai number who worked on me was flawless. Easily a 10. Nothing extra either.

I'm still on the hunt for the place that will give an awesome massage and make it worthwhile to frequent. Expecting to try TNT next week and will post results.

Anything Cool
06-30-11, 18:01
[QUOTE=Deviantreading; 1226051.

I'm still on the hunt for the place that will give an awesome massage and make it worthwhile to frequent. Expecting to try TNT next week and will post results.[/QUOTE]

I have seen Violet a few times and always had a good time. Keep us posted.

Gpsych
07-01-11, 01:23
Pretty girls but average massage and ok conversations, nothing more. I keep hearing good things about Method and it's actually relatively close to where I am but their hours arent convenient for me so I haven't made the effort.

Violet Rivera
07-02-11, 02:54
I've been to a few places over the last several months and have yet to find the one that will keep me coming back.

- Treasures back in the winter and opted for 90 min. Awesome massage with no extras. .

- Sunset Bodywork in Uptown a couple of weeks ago. Looked promising with a mattress on the floor. Average massage with no reason to go back. The girl was a 9 with a beautiful body.

- M Studio on Nicollet. Average massage but the little Thai number who worked on me was flawless. Easily a 10. Nothing extra either.

I'm still on the hunt for the place that will give an awesome massage and make it worthwhile to frequent. Expecting to try TNT next week and will post results.FYI I prefer my reviews to be on these sites ONLY, thank you :

My reasoning;

Careful research proves to me that due to the tendency towards street level mongering by the lurking members

I find some that contact me via this site seem to either.

Confuse me for a desperate person who'll do anything for a dollar or a sex robot only,

Unlike a robot I do react unpredictably when subjected to any type of abuse.

I'm afraid it does nothing but make running my established business that much harder.

(weeding out the incompatible etc.) rather than help it thrive like it has for the past 5yrs.

I soley don't rely on new business like some of the AMP's in this town.

No offense to anyone but If I see any "review" here other than an honorable mention.

I will have it removed.

I do the exact same on another site as well.

XO V.

======================================================

Hi Violet Rivera,

Who the fuck do you think you are?

I can tell you right now that you aren't going to have anything "removed" from this site.

In fact, if anyone posts a "review here other than an honorable mention" about you, I think I'm going to feature it on the Forum's Front Page.

That's 80,000 unique visitors every day.

Get it?

Now fuck off!

Thanks,

Jackson

Violet Rivera
07-02-11, 03:13
This is why people need to be more discreet about the good massage spots.

Like how it was in the east lake sauna days I mean you knew what to expect.

And the tipping scale without having to post a public inquiry

Internet communication was mostly by PM so traffic was more controlled until public inquiries and mentions started surfacing I wonder how it would of went had everyone stuck to PM.

Fact is, in mpls If a place has a lot of in out traffic I; e 15 minute lotion application & HE,

It doesn't look good from street view.

Eventually greed takes over with these ladies too so they forget what they're doing and where they're doing it.

I imagine method stays open because they made proper arrangements plus their location is very ideal.

Skyline Massage which used to be in an old mansion on Blaisdell Ave has moved to downtown Mpls and changed their name to Surreal Body Works.

I stopped in today and saw that many of the same girls are still working. I saw a cute young woman named Talia who give me a good massage with a nice finish. I think different staff members may offer more.

The studio is clean and comfortable. Even though they have moved into a nicer office the prices have not risen. I hope to visit a little more often.

Violet Rivera
07-02-11, 12:48
I don't get very much business from here in fact, the last time I put up an ad here all I dealt with

Were time consuming game players & hagglers.

Made it difficult to see anyone that was actually serious.

So I took my advertising where it works and kept it there ever since.

Like I said hostile environments drive traffic away to the competition.

FYI I prefer my reviews to be on these sites ONLY, thank you :

My reasoning;

Careful research proves to me that due to the tendency towards street level mongering by the lurking members

I find some that contact me via this site seem to either.

Confuse me for a desperate person who'll do anything for a dollar or a sex robot only,

Unlike a robot I do react unpredictably when subjected to any type of abuse.

I'm afraid it does nothing but make running my established business that much harder.

(weeding out the incompatible etc.) rather than help it thrive like it has for the past 5yrs.

I soley don't rely on new business like some of the AMP's in this town.

No offense to anyone but If I see any "review" here other than an honorable mention.

I will have it removed.

I do the exact same on another site as well.

XO V.

======================================================

Hi Violet Rivera,

Who the fuck do you think you are?

I can tell you right now that you aren't going to have anything "removed" from this site.

In fact, if anyone posts a "review here other than an honorable mention" about you, I think I'm going to feature it on the Forum's Front Page.

That's 80, 000 unique visitors every day.

Get it?

Now fuck off!

Thanks,

Jackson

Viceroy
07-03-11, 11:00
I don't get very much business from here in fact, the last time I put up an ad here all I dealt with

Were time consuming game players & hagglers.

Made it difficult to see anyone that was actually serious.

So I took my advertising where it works and kept it there ever since.

Like I said hostile environments drive traffic away to the competition.You aren't going to be here to grace us with your presence? Gee. I thought the 4th was a happy holiday.

Mnjake28
07-22-11, 21:09
Over the last few years I have gone to a few mp. A few years ago there was one in Bloomington that was top notch (south of 494 a mile or so between france and 100). Does anyone know if this is still up? I only know of one now that is half way decent.

GaryMinn
07-27-11, 00:11
Over the last few years I have gone to a few mp. A few years ago there was one in Bloomington that was top notch (south of 494 a mile or so between france and 100). Does anyone know if this is still up? I only know of one now that is half way decent.Sadly, the cops closed it down. Likely ran a brief sting, found them doing the HE, and quietly shut them down. It didn't get much press, but the owners (and the owners of an even better AMP (where very hot FS was available, from gorgeous Asian women from L. A, often) were simply sent away, and those locations closed. I believe the Lyndale Avenue AMP may have reopened, but I believe it's legit. Come to think of it, a third AMP, called "Relaxtation" (not sure if the misspelling was intentional) was closed at the same time. Those "wonderful" Bloomington police, with nothing better to do, I guess, shut down three of the best AMPs in MINN. Oh well!

Bjee89
08-03-11, 15:13
Doing a little business in Minneapolis next week, any news on that place in New Hope off Winnetka ave.

John in Tampa
08-07-11, 00:04
I went to Method today and it was closed. Anyone know if this is permanent, or just a day off?

John in Tampa
08-07-11, 00:18
O. K, so I went to Method, and it was closed. I make my way up to Central Spa and decide that at least the old reliable service will do.

I end up with the blonde provider (name?) I have never seen her before, but decide to go for it. Thinking with the small head again.

The massage was 5 minutes at best, way too light, and rush to the point of being practically non-existent. After the flip, I get a half-hearted HJ. She kept changing hands and it was like starting over again each time. So I helped her by finishing myself off and doing a bit of grab ass. And grab tit along the way. I have never bene there beofre without at very least a BBBJ. But not this time. What a waste of time and coin.

IT WAS THE MOST DISAPPOINTING TIME I HAVE EVER HAD THERE, AND I WILL NEVER GO BACK. Well probably never anyway.

Maybe I'll feel differently in a few months.

Doverman
08-27-11, 09:24
Was passing through the Twin Cities last weekend and decided I needed a massage and some relaxation. I had heard Method (my favorite) was closed, so I thought I'd give Central a try. Sign on the door said back at 5:15. Strike one. Well, that gave me a reason to run down to Method to see if things were still closed. Pulled up, the sign said open, but things were dark and locked up. Strike two. So, I hopped back into the car and figured things would be cool back at Central. Got out, walked up to the door, and now they were closed, at 5:30 in the afternoon. WTF. Strike Three.

BruneB
09-01-11, 12:09
I've been there a number of times since they opened. Results have been spotty at best.

The massages have been disappointing. Most of the providers are unable to provide sufficient strength to be effective and most lack any real massage skills.

Because of the frequency of turnover you cannot consistently expect any extras. This is unfortunate in that they are my nearest provider.

Funride128
11-07-11, 18:14
I'm wondering if this is the correct area form to be looking in to do my research I will be visiting ham lake soon and would not mind getting a good massage with options letting me know that I am would be a great help as I rtff.

Wolfgang
11-09-11, 15:36
Sadly, the cops closed it down. Likely ran a brief sting, found them doing the HE, and quietly shut them down. It didn't get much press, but the owners (and the owners of an even better AMP (where very hot FS was available, from gorgeous Asian women from L. A, often) were simply sent away, and those locations closed. I believe the Lyndale Avenue AMP may have reopened, but I believe it's legit. Come to think of it, a third AMP, called "Relaxtation" (not sure if the misspelling was intentional) was closed at the same time. Those "wonderful" Bloomington police, with nothing better to do, I guess, shut down three of the best AMPs in MINN. Oh well!. And then got shut down anyway. The cop tax is real common up here. Pity that some good AMP got shut down. Usually I don't partake because in my experience they are usually jack shacks in this area. It is not like the west coast.

I think that if we could get about 10 or 20 working in the area and if they were smart enough to make sure that the local pastors, politicans and top cops were on video doing their thing, then it would be allowed to prosper here. Herbert Hoover, asshole FBI fag that he was, had the right idea about pictures and politicians.

Derpdydoo
11-09-11, 20:55
Sadly, the cops closed it down. Likely ran a brief sting, found them doing the HE, and quietly shut them down. It didn't get much press, but the owners (and the owners of an even better AMP (where very hot FS was available, from gorgeous Asian women from L. A, often) were simply sent away, and those locations closed. I believe the Lyndale Avenue AMP may have reopened, but I believe it's legit. Come to think of it, a third AMP, called "Relaxtation" (not sure if the misspelling was intentional) was closed at the same time. Those "wonderful" Bloomington police, with nothing better to do, I guess, shut down three of the best AMPs in MINN. Oh well!I connected with Lulu in Henderson at some off the beaten path AMP that not many reviews are on. Older 40ish provider that kinda had a Chinese Marlo Thomas (That Girl) look to her. Nice BBBJ and FS to be had there. Had me pop in before my flight early in the morning for a couple hour multiple session. 2.5 hours for $180 with a smoking older broad. Not too shabby in my book. She used to work out of a joint on Penn that got swept up with the rest of them that bleak day.

Domino2
11-28-11, 19:18
Has anyone gone to this place?

Anything Cool
11-29-11, 20:59
Has anyone gone to this place?Good massage, but no extras are available.

Some American
12-24-11, 10:14
. Herbert Hoover, asshole FBI fag that he was, had the right idea about pictures and politicians.Herbert Hoover was the president of the United States from 1929-1933. I you sure you didn't mean J. Edgar Hoover? Just sayin'.

Guapo Marx
12-28-11, 04:57
I saw a zillion ads for AMPs in the Twin Cities but I don't see any good reports. I can't believe they are all surviving by just giving a thereaputic massage. Also saw ads for some really upscale places with sexy girls. So whats the story? Even if they offer a HE I'd not be interested. I want a good massage and FS. I don't want to be teased with a light touch by a drop dead beauty.

And I don't want some Asian granny having her fun with he. So are all these store front shops any good?

Anything Cool
12-28-11, 22:05
I saw a zillion ads for AMPs in the Twin Cities but I don't see any good reports. I can't believe they are all surviving by just giving a thereaputic massage. Also saw ads for some really upscale places with sexy girls. So whats the story? Even if they offer a HE I'd not be interested. I want a good massage and FS. I don't want to be teased with a light touch by a drop dead beauty.

And I don't want some Asian granny having her fun with he. So are all these store front shops any good?What you are looking for does not exist in Mpls. I have quit going to any of the store front shops, they are all DIY at best.

Derpdydoo
12-28-11, 23:02
What you are looking for does not exist in Mpls. I have quit going to any of the store front shops, they are all DIY at best.Not necessarily DIY, but the market here sucks nonetheless.

There are a couple of granny shops that will give you about everything you never wanted and plenty of jack shacks.

Guapo Marx
12-29-11, 16:51
Not necessarily DIY, but the market here sucks nonetheless.

There are a couple of granny shops that will give you about everything you never wanted and plenty of jack shacks.What I want is to go to one of the spas that has about 5-6 knockouts working there. All Asian is fine. Then for $160-200 I want a good massage, a table shower. And be able to ride everything in the amusement park. I want and enthusiastic attitude and the kind of customer service experience that I will rave about on the comment card. I want to tell mammasan what a great job her girl did and I'm coming back soon.

What I don't want is to go so some dark dingy storefront AMP that advertises beautiful girls. Only to find a 60 year old Asian granny giving me a half ass massage on a sticky rock hard table and then asking me "you won bro job or hon job?" Bro job 60 more, hon job 40 more.

Cities Boy
12-30-11, 14:05
What I want is to go to one of the spas that has about 5-6 knockouts working there. All Asian is fine. Then for $160-200 I want a good massage, a table shower. And be able to ride everything in the amusement park. I want and enthusiastic attitude and the kind of customer service experience that I will rave about on the comment card. I want to tell mammasan what a great job her girl did and I'm coming back soon.

What I don't want is to go so some dark dingy storefront AMP that advertises beautiful girls. Only to find a 60 year old Asian granny giving me a half ass massage on a sticky rock hard table and then asking me "you won bro job or hon job?" Bro job 60 more, hon job 40 more.Well Method is now closed. That was your only option.

Derpdydoo
12-31-11, 13:19
What I want is to go to one of the spas that has about 5-6 knockouts working there. All Asian is fine. Then for $160-200 I want a good massage, a table shower. And be able to ride everything in the amusement park. I want and enthusiastic attitude and the kind of customer service experience that I will rave about on the comment card. I want to tell mammasan what a great job her girl did and I'm coming back soon.This was a tall order, even for Method. 5-6 knockouts & a good massage?

John in Tampa
01-02-12, 14:01
This was a tall order, even for Method. 5-6 knockouts & a good massage?Another possibility might have been.

Relaxation Center (on Central)

But, unfortuantely, it is now closed too.

John in Tampa
01-02-12, 14:14
Another possibility might have been.

But, unfortuantely, it is now closed too.okay. I got a few inquiries about places that are open and offering some form of HE. I am no expert but you can give these a try (YMMV, of course).

. Central Spa (older, always reliable though). BBBJCIM no prob here.

. Asian Massage (Hopkins). HJ for sure, more is uncertain. But let us know what you find out.

That is all the info I have.

Derpdydoo
01-02-12, 14:16
Another possibility might have been.

But, unfortuantely, it is now closed too.My experience there pretty much was high price and sucked. And sucked not in the good way.

I just saw an ad today for them, they're closed?

Derpdydoo
01-02-12, 14:18
okay. I got a few inquiries about places that are open and offering some form of HE. I am no expert but you can give these a try (YMMV, of course).

Central Spa (older, always reliable though). BBBJCIM no prob here.

Asian Massage (Hopkins). HJ for sure, more is uncertain. But let us know what you find out.

That is all the info I have.Sounds like since their LE run-in that Hopkins has been a bit more hit and miss.

Central. Makes Kim's look like a Sorority house full of young girls!

Happtrav
01-08-12, 09:27
Here is a message to all the massage girls who are just into playing games. It does not matter how good looking and sexy you market yourself to be, In the end, if it is inconvenient for a paying customer to schedule a session, you have lost a customer forever. This is where Drie shines, call the phone number she answers. If you leave Drie a Voicemail, she returns the call.

Postives: Scheduling is easy: No emailing back and forth, and then being stoodup. Reasonable price. Safe and Easy to find incall. Great massage.

Negatives: Drie is not much of a talker. There is nothing sexy or sensual about the massage. Tiny, and I do mean "walk sidewards" tiny massage room.

This was my first ever massage. I had left a voicemail for Drie Wednesday. Drie returned my call with a very professional message. Come Saturday, I decided to schedule a massage. Called 4 phone numbers, sent out 3 emails. Heard back from no one. Then I called Drie, she answered on the first ring. Drie, sounds stern and to the point on the phone. We decided to schedule a massage session 3 hours later.

Simple, clear directions to Drie's safe incall in South Minneapolis. Drie walks me into the massage room, asks me to get comfortable and then walks out. I get undressed, leave my boxers on and lie face down on the massage table. Drie returns, asks where I saw her ad. I mention, I read her reviews online. That made her smile. And she says " Then do you want to get more comfortable". Sure, why not, off with my boxers.

Drie has no time or energy for small talk. Most open ended questions are answered with one word. Drie stays clothed for the whole session. A good strong massage for 45 minutes. On the flip, she asks if I want to touch her breasts. I counter,"Can I suck on them?", she says sure. The she starts a HJ with massage oil. Few minutes later I blow. She smiles, laughs, leaves to get some warm wash cloths.

She cleans me up, asks me to get dressed, waits for me outside the massage room. I walk out make the payment, Thank her and walk away. Done deal. I will say, it is nice to have a great massage with a HE, as opposed to a lame massage, with lots of teasing. Yes, Drie is worth a repeat.

PM me for info.

Happtrav
02-02-12, 03:45
I really should start carrying my smartphone to new-to-me massage places. That way I can walk out when the massus looks nothing like the pictures posted on backpage. Add to that the fact, there is a hefty upcharge for nude and sensual. Plus, I paid for an hour: But walk-in to walk-out was 40 minutes. Meaning, the massage was no more than 25 minutes. This is definitely a No Repeat for me.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/no-disappointments-21/6116803

But if you are looking for a massage with HE, and do not have high expectations, this qualifies

Viceroy
02-04-12, 12:37
I really should start carrying my smartphone to new-to-me massage places. That way I can walk out when the massus looks nothing like the pictures posted on backpage. Add to that the fact, there is a hefty upcharge for nude and sensual. Plus, I paid for an hour: But walk-in to walk-out was 40 minutes. Meaning, the massage was no more than 25 minutes. This is definitely a No Repeat for me.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/no-disappointments-21/6116803

But if you are looking for a massage with HE, and do not have high expectations, this qualifiesThe pics hit 3 on Tin Eye test. That means 99. 999% chance that it isn't her.

Ltsdewit
02-24-12, 10:36
I originally saw the ad on BP in body rubs area since then they moved it to services. Massage section.

Beautiful Asian girls. Seems to be a possibility.

Happtrav
03-02-12, 01:38
Being spontaneous is a lot of work. I called at least 10 providers. Vanessa was the only one available on short notice. She called back 30 minutes after I left her a voicemail, and we decided to meet in about 2 hours. There is an upcharge for anything besides fully clothed, and she mentioned this on our first phonecall: I appreciate knowing this before I am facedown on the massage table.

Vanessa has a calm, nice smelling massage room in a commercial office building. Her Pictures are accurate. Vanessa has a sexy, exotic look. Her body is tall, athletic with a bubble butt. The massage is strong, with great pressure: Best I have ever had. Apparently, Vanessa used to work with a Chiropracter, hence, she really knows her way around a mans body.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/treat-yourself/5532198

A good enjoyable time.

Happtrav
03-04-12, 00:03
If you are looking for a relaxing, wonderful massage, in an amazing, classy, upscale atmosphere look no further. Lily is a charming, cute, bubbly, intelligent blonde who makes you feel comfortable from the time you walk in.

http://bodyrubs.********.com/escorts.php?do=view&post=1177959

Scheduling is done over email. No upcharges are available. Hard to describe in words, this a wonderful, pampering experience that should be had by all.

BigDread612
03-17-12, 23:04
Hello my fellow commrades I'm new to this but I would like to say if your looking for a relaxing experiance with a beautiful hassle free REDHEAD try kenzies on for size far rate good service discreet upscale girl that likes her job http://kenzierubdown.webs.com/

Easy 3 call system good on short notice outcall to my place.

Danny Grish
04-09-12, 13:08
Been fighting the urge for weeks, but finally broke down and slunk back into Central Sauna. Good enough time, but it's what happened to me on the way out that you might find disturbing.

As soon as I crossed the threshold onto the sidewalk, an older black woman (with short-cropped pink hair?) waiting across the boulevard at the bus stop yelled You go in THERE? Bad. Bad!" at me.

I stopped in my tracks, then headed to the crosswalk to wait for light and go ask her what business of hers it was where I came and went. But then I noticed a cruiser parked across the street and the driver heading back to it and thought better of arguing for my right to not have my business minded by old busybodies. I cut back the other way toward my car, trying to break line of sight before I headed to it. When I got to it I hopped in and took off as quickly as I could.

I've pursued this hobby all over the continent for nearly two decades. First time anything like this has happened. I'm more pissed than anything else. Just venting and giving a heads up if you are inclined to visit the area.

Wolfgang
04-23-12, 12:19
The last time it happened to me I just identified myself as a cop and asked to nosy old bag to move on as the area might not be safe in a few minutes. She looked like she was having a crap attack and bugged out.

I think the thing to keep in mind is that they are trying to shame someone who can't be shamed. I forgot where I kept mine.

Wolfe.

Been fighting the urge for weeks, but finally broke down and slunk back into Central Sauna. Good enough time, but it's what happened to me on the way out that you might find disturbing.

As soon as I crossed the threshold onto the sidewalk, an older black woman (with short-cropped pink hair?) waiting across the boulevard at the bus stop yelled You go in THERE? Bad. Bad!" at me.

I stopped in my tracks, then headed to the crosswalk to wait for light and go ask her what business of hers it was where I came and went. But then I noticed a cruiser parked across the street and the driver heading back to it and thought better of arguing for my right to not have my business minded by old busybodies. I cut back the other way toward my car, trying to break line of sight before I headed to it. When I got to it I hopped in and took off as quickly as I could.

I've pursued this hobby all over the continent for nearly two decades. First time anything like this has happened. I'm more pissed than anything else. Just venting and giving a heads up if you are inclined to visit the area.

Wolfgang
04-23-12, 12:20
Dead link.

Hello my fellow commrades I'm new to this but I would like to say if your looking for a relaxing experiance with a beautiful hassle free REDHEAD try kenzies on for size far rate good service discreet upscale girl that likes her job.

http://kenzierubdown.webs.com/

Easy 3 call system good on short notice outcall to my place.

Danny Grish
05-05-12, 19:49
http://hopkins.patch.com/articles/undercover-sting-targets-two-hopkins-massage-parlors

I'm really beginning to fucking hate this state. Pickings are pretty slim and heading toward none.

Geronimo651
07-18-12, 06:06
Sorry, I'm new. The link is a dud, probably due to some kind of censorship for newbs?

If you are looking for a relaxing, wonderful massage, in an amazing, classy, upscale atmosphere look no further. Lily is a charming, cute, bubbly, intelligent blonde who makes you feel comfortable from the time you walk in.

http://bodyrubs.********.com/escorts.php?do=view&post=1177959

Scheduling is done over email. No upcharges are available. Hard to describe in words, this a wonderful, pampering experience that should be had by all.

Happtrav
07-23-12, 19:49
Just had a wonderful CMT massage at a Franchise massage place. No extras, but the massage is amazing for achy muscles. The hour long massage costs way less than any BP advertised providers. Here is the catch, the salespeople surround you on the way out and use high pressure sales tactics to make you sign a contract for a year.

If you are strong enough to say NO, and are only looking for a massage (with no extras) , I would recommand this massage place. PM for info.

Guapo Marx
09-21-12, 12:04
Nothing I hate more than a report about a good massage with no HE. Whats up with the Twin Cites? All the BP and CL ads but no reports, other than a few busts. One thing I know is you cannot stay in the massage business without at least providing a HE. CMTs go get a job at Target by the time they are 30 if they don't provide HE. I've seen lots of ads but really hate having to TOFFT. Don't like showing up and finding the provider is 10 years old and 50 lbs heavier than her pic, with smokers breath and a buzzing cell phone. I'd like to see some decent reports. I spent a week in the Twin Cites and found plenty of youthful and willing gals on Nicolet Mall after dark, looking for a place to keep warm. But most of them had some kind of mental issue.

John in Tampa
09-25-12, 00:36
Nothing I hate more than a report about a good massage with no HE. Whats up with the Twin Cites? All the BP and CL ads but no reports, other than a few busts. One thing I know is you cannot stay in the massage business without at least providing a HE. CMTs go get a job at Target by the time they are 30 if they don't provide HE. I've seen lots of ads but really hate having to TOFFT. Don't like showing up and finding the provider is 10 years old and 50 lbs heavier than her pic, with smokers breath and a buzzing cell phone. I'd like to see some decent reports. I spent a week in the Twin Cites and found plenty of youthful and willing gals on Nicolet Mall after dark, looking for a place to keep warm. But most of them had some kind of mental issue.The MP / AMP scene here really sucks. I travel a lot and often partake elsewhere because you can almost guarantee a happy ending (manual or oral). Here, for some reason, you have to practically beg for it, and then, if you are lucky, you just might get a release. I am not a DIY kind of guy. At least not if I am paying for a massage. I can whack off at home for free.

We need some new MP action in town.

- JT

Wolfgang
09-25-12, 16:42
It's been a while since I was up there. I could use me some mentally unstable young woman with a trim body and self esteem issues for a night. Might be time to get a notel and screw some honey to within an inch of her sanity. Once is good, twice is nice, three is free?

Excellent idea Guapo. ANd yes MPs in this town suck dog balls. They are mostly jack shacks IMO. Not like Memphis or Dallas.

Wolfe.

Nothing I hate more than a report about a good massage with no HE. Whats up with the Twin Cites? All the BP and CL ads but no reports, other than a few busts. One thing I know is you cannot stay in the massage business without at least providing a HE. CMTs go get a job at Target by the time they are 30 if they don't provide HE. I've seen lots of ads but really hate having to TOFFT. Don't like showing up and finding the provider is 10 years old and 50 lbs heavier than her pic, with smokers breath and a buzzing cell phone. I'd like to see some decent reports. I spent a week in the Twin Cites and found plenty of youthful and willing gals on Nicolet Mall after dark, looking for a place to keep warm. But most of them had some kind of mental issue.

John in Tampa
09-30-12, 20:51
I tried cruising the stroll today and didn't find any SWs out looking for a "ride", so I headed to the North East and visited an AMP for the usual (.7 for an hour +.3 tip.) The massage was really quite good, and I left happy.

What is up with the stroll lately though. I must be missing the best times, streets, and corners, because I have not found much of anything to write home about (or more importantly, to write here about.)

- JT

Nomad4575
10-01-12, 14:15
I tried cruising the stroll today and didn't find any SWs out looking for a "ride", so I headed to the North East and visited an AMP for the usual (.7 for an hour +.3 tip.) The massage was really quite good, and I left happy.

What is up with the stroll lately though. I must be missing the best times, streets, and corners, because I have not found much of anything to write home about (or more importantly, to write here about.)

- JTMany years ago when I lived in North Minneapolis and went out doing stuff and driving somewhere early morning for some reason would see the most activity around 2-3 in the morning around the Lowry and Lyndale intersection.

Jasonelectric
10-18-12, 10:43
Had a trip through the cities recently. Decided to stop and sample the wares. Was quite disappointing. Tried Central spa first. Met two lovely senior citizens who offered essentially all services if you wanted to do that with grandmothers. Then on over to sunset bodyworks. Nice friendly, good looking young ladies. Did a great massage, table shower and the works. Worked all around the area and were very sensual but wouldn't actually touch the muscle I most wanted massaged. It was a great experience and I might repeat on future trips but it was amazingly limited for a city this size. Maybe I just hit the wrong places but couldn't believe how little was available.

Funride128
10-22-12, 10:46
I'm headed to your way next month staying near Blaine just wondering what spa is the best bang for your buck or and I better off with BP or a strip club ill only be there on Friday night tho any info would be great.

Vitrea
10-22-12, 14:06
I am researching MPs in MSP and saw your post. Now that is bizarre. I have never come across a place where they have a table shower and do not massage the muscle! You were obviously nude for the table shower and did she not put suds on the muscle? Is is possible that you have given an LE vibe?

Are the masseuse Korean? Where is this place? I might try and if I do, I will report back.

Had a trip through the cities recently. Decided to stop and sample the wares. Was quite disappointing. Tried Central spa first. Met two lovely senior citizens who offered essentially all services if you wanted to do that with grandmothers. Then on over to sunset bodyworks. Nice friendly, good looking young ladies. Did a great massage, table shower and the works. Worked all around the area and were very sensual but wouldn't actually touch the muscle I most wanted massaged. It was a great experience and I might repeat on future trips but it was amazingly limited for a city this size. Maybe I just hit the wrong places but couldn't believe how little was available.

Happtrav
10-30-12, 02:14
http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/are-you-in-the-mood-to-have-the-time-of-your-life-pics-are-of-me-and-very-recent-21/8630409

All communication is done through email. So same day appointments are almost impossible. Pricing on emails is confusing, as the first emails are generic and sent out by a scheduler. Either way, once you get there, it is all good.

Allow extra time getting there. Make one wrong turn and you are driving around a maze of One Way streets. Only Paid onstreet parking is available. Walked in to a decent studio and was greeted right away by Krista. She was dressed casually in a hoodie and sweats. In the room she asked if I wanted fully nude. Sure.

Massage was good. Krista is a young spinner. Lean, tall, very sexy. Krista is a smoker, that took some getting used to. But, she has wonderful tatoos and piercings. Massage is not strong, but good. Also she follows instructions well.

For the finish, she was on the table, Kissing and cuddling. It was DIY in the end. But, WOW, very pleasurable. My first DIY experience, and I will definitely be back for more. PM for more information.

Swmiguy69
11-10-12, 16:43
I only report bad experiences and not good. Overall, the area is very poor and MP's all leave one unhappy. Asian MP on Nicollete Ct was tried and good massage but ended poor.

Funride128
11-13-12, 13:22
Well Fridays my trip to your fair city and I still am up in the air on what to do mp or sc and not a hole lot of action on the boards here lately decisions decisions. Any input would help.

XSlydogX
11-15-12, 05:48
Well Fridays my trip to your fair city and I still am up in the air on what to do mp or sc and not a hole lot of action on the boards here lately decisions decisions. Any input would help.Not much up in that area. If you want a massage check backpage and also check the other site that has reviews. Much more helpful in that area. MPLS is probably going to be your best bet.

Funride128
11-15-12, 17:59
Not much up in that area. If you want a massage check backpage and also check the other site that has reviews. Much more helpful in that area. MPLS is probably going to be your best bet.Thanks I appreciate the advice.

Engomonstra
11-16-12, 02:41
All the Asian MPs in this area are garbage. They are all DIY at best and most give a terrible massage. As Asian MPs are my favorite I am looking for suggestions to expand my horizons in the massage space. Any locals that offer a decent Caucasian massage with an ending that won't make me regret hitting the ATM?

Mn Curious
11-25-12, 14:36
Heading to Shoreview next week and looking for a half asses massage that ends happy. Please help, I have no experience, never had a massage and need your help!

Thanks in advance

Mike6679
11-25-12, 18:12
Heading to Shoreview next week and looking for a half asses massage that ends happy. Please help, I have no experience, never had a massage and need your help!

Thanks in advanceRead the post below yours.

Mn Curious
11-25-12, 22:38
Anyone know this one. Pm me with details thanks guys.

Mn Curious
11-25-12, 22:39
Anyone know this one pm me with details thanks a lot! http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sundays-sensual-touches-30/8859228

Happtrav
12-07-12, 03:13
http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/give-me-your-tired-poor-weary-body-yearning-for-25/7269439

http://www.********.com/minneapolis/BodyRubs/i-have-a-thing-for-older-guys-all-day-today-24/1276152

Perfect is how I would describe this experience. All communication is through email. Wendy, is a charming, intelligent, pretty lady, who actually enjoys meeting and spending time with people. She has lots of regulars. So if you are lucky enough to meet Wendy, you will not be dissapointed.

Email communication is unreliable. I have email communicated with Massage girls for days, only for them to cancel on me at the last moment. Wendy is different. She sounds sincere and thoughtful from her first email. In our 4th email, she emailed the address to her incall. I emailed Wendy when I was on my way to meet her, and I promptly heard back from her: Very nice. So here is a given, if you do not have a smartphone, meeting Wendy might be close to impossible.

In Wendy's well designed studio, I was greeted by a tall pretty, well dressed, dark haired lady. Instantly, she had a warm, cheek to cheek, big, bright smile. The smile did not disappear for the whole hour I was there. YMMV, but both of us shared wonderful chemistry. We got naked together. All through the hour session we did not stop talking.

Everything is Perfect. Massage table is the best I have been on. Soothing music is playing. The studio has just the right amount of romantic lighting. Smells are non-existent. Wendy is a non-smoker and wears no perfume. The good quality warm, massage oil is also fragrance free.

Wendy knows how to massage. She is knowledgeable about the muscles in the body, and as requested, zeroed in on my achy back. Lets get this out of the way: No matter if you are boob or a butt guy, you will be happy. I am a butt guy: Oh my, Wendy has a wonderful behind.

Sensuality starts right away. Wendy loves rubbing, caressing, and gives a great bodytobody. Respectful touching is allowed. There was no rush, no stress: Just a wonderful time. On the flip, she massages the whole front. For me, Subtle Sexuality is a huge Turn On. My cock was hard the whole time. Wendy does an amazing job of purposely leaning and brushing her breasts and body all over. Either her arm or breast brushed my throbbing cock, and I had an explosive orgasm.

The Brain is the most sensual organ in a human body. With the wonderful intelligent conversation, amazing ambience, beautiful smiles, Wendy took care of my brain. Cleanup, with warm towels is wonderful. And then, Wendy covers you with a sheet and gives a strong foot massage. You bet Wendy is worth a repeat.

Spearmonger
01-17-13, 22:31
I found out today that not all the MP's in town are jack-shacks. Provider begged me not to tell anyone, so maybe it's not a regular occurrence (yeah, right). Surprisingly attractive and moderately skilled HE. .6 for the hour +.2 tip. Seniors can PM for details

Derpdydoo
01-25-13, 11:40
I found out today that not all the MP's in town are jack-shacks. Provider begged me not to tell anyone, so maybe it's not a regular occurrence (yeah, right). Surprisingly attractive and moderately skilled HE. .6 for the hour +.2 tip. Seniors can PM for detailsThe Shhhhh could very well be right. .6 hour suggests a R&T place at best. Sometimes you get lucky and you might not be able to repeat even with the same girl. Sometimes everything is right, boss isn't around, girl could use some extra scratch, she likes you etc.

You may have indeed scored a good YMMV that others won't be as lucky.

Spaz69
02-06-13, 00:47
Been there three times now and got a nice tug every time. Not sure if they would do more but this place is legit and easy of 94 in Hudson.

Statman
02-15-13, 17:20
Greetings Mongers!

I am writing because I had an urge to get a massage, so as I was passing by, I saw a place called Han Massage (512 Jefferson Hwy Champlain.) and decided to try it, as so no reports on it.

As I walked in, I was approached by Jennifer, who immediate tried to upsell my into a 90 minute session at $90. I told her "lets see how things go." and I opted for 60 at $70. It was a good thing I did as after a half an hour I was out of there, as the girl was the worst massage ever, and offered nothing on the menu, but a tease. I ended up paying $90 for the experience, which ticked me, as I had to pay that for her not to call the police, but I did chew her out and the crap hard hurting massage, too much oil (what am I, a car or a salad?), and nothing on the menu. The girl even had the nerve to want me to finish myself, which I declined as could have saved $90 for that.

Avoid this place as you will feel like you got robbed, with nothing to show for it, and may also want to avoid their sister place, Heng (1250 126th Ave Blaine.) as well. May be lousy like this. Hate leaving places with blue balls, and smelling and feeling slick like oil.

Dallas7008
03-18-13, 23:53
Great report, this is what it's all about.

Thanks!

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/give-me-your-tired-poor-weary-body-yearning-for-25/7269439

http://www.********.com/minneapolis/BodyRubs/i-have-a-thing-for-older-guys-all-day-today-24/1276152

Perfect is how I would describe this experience. All communication is through email. Wendy, is a charming, intelligent, pretty lady, who actually enjoys meeting and spending time with people. She has lots of regulars. So if you are lucky enough to meet Wendy, you will not be dissapointed.

Email communication is unreliable. I have email communicated with Massage girls for days, only for them to cancel on me at the last moment. Wendy is different. She sounds sincere and thoughtful from her first email. In our 4th email, she emailed the address to her incall. I emailed Wendy when I was on my way to meet her, and I promptly heard back from her: Very nice. So here is a given, if you do not have a smartphone, meeting Wendy might be close to impossible.

In Wendy's well designed studio, I was greeted by a tall pretty, well dressed, dark haired lady. Instantly, she had a warm, cheek to cheek, big, bright smile. The smile did not disappear for the whole hour I was there. YMMV, but both of us shared wonderful chemistry. We got naked together. All through the hour session we did not stop talking.

Everything is Perfect. Massage table is the best I have been on. Soothing music is playing. The studio has just the right amount of romantic lighting. Smells are non-existent. Wendy is a non-smoker and wears no perfume. The good quality warm, massage oil is also fragrance free.

Wendy knows how to massage. She is knowledgeable about the muscles in the body, and as requested, zeroed in on my achy back. Lets get this out of the way: No matter if you are boob or a butt guy, you will be happy. I am a butt guy: Oh my, Wendy has a wonderful behind.

Sensuality starts right away. Wendy loves rubbing, caressing, and gives a great bodytobody. Respectful touching is allowed. There was no rush, no stress: Just a wonderful time. On the flip, she massages the whole front. For me, Subtle Sexuality is a huge Turn On. My cock was hard the whole time. Wendy does an amazing job of purposely leaning and brushing her breasts and body all over. Either her arm or breast brushed my throbbing cock, and I had an explosive orgasm.

The Brain is the most sensual organ in a human body. With the wonderful intelligent conversation, amazing ambience, beautiful smiles, Wendy took care of my brain. Cleanup, with warm towels is wonderful. And then, Wendy covers you with a sheet and gives a strong foot massage. You bet Wendy is worth a repeat.

Ronin63
04-08-13, 22:10
Seems to be the "new or California" way of doing things. Tease a lot and you can go DIY. Of course the prices are still the same. This place gave most of the signs I look for, but with the way AMP are working in Iowa, I have become hesitant.

I am researching MPs in MSP and saw your post. Now that is bizarre. I have never come across a place where they have a table shower and do not massage the muscle! You were obviously nude for the table shower and did she not put suds on the muscle? Is is possible that you have given an LE vibe?

Are the masseuse Korean? Where is this place? I might try and if I do, I will report back.

Happtrav
04-20-13, 13:13
http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oh-yeah-ooh-aah-sensual-pleasures-evening-appts-available-very-busty-blonde-bbw-33/6473075

For a sure nice time Call Trisha. Trisha answered on the first phone call. She sounds amazing on the phone: Professional, sexy, calm and laid back. It is always nice to chat with someone who portrays a professional image. We scheduled to meet in an hour. A very pleasing, satisfying time followed.

Alright, upfront I will say, Trisha is no pretty spinner. But her personality, her CMT quality massage, and her sensual ending, make spending time with her worthwhile. No drama, no hiccups: Call Trisha she answers right away. After a brief chat, she gave me the address to her massage palor. No emails back and forth. No leaving VMs or playing phone tags: Anyone who enjoys massages can attest, this is precious.

This was my 1st time in this NE Mpls studio. Studio is wonderfully furnished and laidout. Although the massage room was relaxing, and well decorated it was freezing cold. But Trishas personality, and sensual touches made things much better. Trisha talks easy. She started off fully clothed, by the middle of the massage she was in her panties.

The ending is wonderful. YMMV, For me, Trisha climbed up on the massage table. Boob lovers will be in heaven. A very relaxed, sensual ending followed. Definitely, NOT a look away and tug. And heavens above a DIY. You will not be dissapointed.

CoastToCoast
04-27-13, 22:56
Traveling thru MSP area. Saw a couple ads for AMPs in Burnsville. Called and asked if they have Big Truck parking. They all said yes but makes me wonder if they know what a big truck is. I'm talking tractor trailer here, not a UHaul. Can anyone help me out hers? Also what's an average rate around here. Every where I go it seems they differ. The usual rate at most places I've been is. 6 for the house and anything else the sky is the limit. Also the degree of FS seems to very slightly.

Derpdydoo
04-30-13, 18:24
Traveling thru MSP area. Saw a couple ads for AMPs in Burnsville. Called and asked if they have Big Truck parking. They all said yes but makes me wonder if they know what a big truck is. I'm talking tractor trailer here, not a UHaul. Can anyone help me out hers? Also what's an average rate around here. Every where I go it seems they differ. The usual rate at most places I've been is. 6 for the house and anything else the sky is the limit. Also the degree of FS seems to very slightly.In Burnsville a degree of R&T would probably also be very slightly.

John in Tampa
05-31-13, 00:19
I visited Ashley today and was really happy with the excellent massage I received.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-have-to-feel-this-natural-dd-22/8922260

The building looks a bit "industrial" on the outside, but the interior is quite comfortable. Ashley is happy to make arrangements / appointments via text, which is always my preference. I am tired of the ads that say "no texting". And tend never to contact them as a result. Come on ladies, it is the 21st century, some of us don; t want to be overheard on a phone call, and the convenience of text means we glance at the phone to see your address once you send it to us.

Anyway, back to Ashley. The massage was really good, a mix of medium pressure and light touch erotic massage, that left me wanting more. Ashley is all woman. Very feminine, very sexy. And her knockout body was worth a modest upgrade for a rub in the nude. After the flip, I was treated to an amazing HE. Thankful that Ashley is not one of the growing number of tiresome, bait-and-switch, providers who leave you to your own DIY devices. I am personally boycotting the DIY providers, and I urge you to do likewise. I gave up wanting to whack off in front of girls in grade school. A little more contact (an HE at a minimum) is required, a far as I am concerned. [Just my opinion, for what it may be worth.)

Have fun out there.

BlzDeep
06-03-13, 20:34
Got into her studio and I was very at ease with her immediately. Seemed like we've known each other for awhile. Asked me to get comfortable and so I did. She came back in and got straight down to the panties. Very sensual, slow, light touch with some nice B2B. Got interesting right before the flip with a nice preview of what was to come. The best part is on the flip as she gives you that killer smile and you know this will end well. I absolutely will repeat. HE only but well worth it.

Tawni is a real class act. Never even hinted that a donation was involved, even after everything was all said and done. I had to ask her.

BrianInIsanti
07-13-13, 12:48
Gave up on the SWs and saw an ad in the city pages for one at 1311 1/2 E Lake Blvd. Door was locked and no answer on the phone. Went to the one at 1704 West Lake. They wanted $135 and it was a DIY. Called one on the BP rub downs, she gave me an address on Hennipen and it was a dry cleaner place. Gave up and went home about midnight. I'm brand new to MN and was wondering if anyone knew an okay place or girl for at least an HE. That isn't over 100. Let me know. Brian

Derpdydoo
07-14-13, 14:20
Gave up on the SWs and saw an ad in the city pages for one at 1311 1/2 E Lake Blvd. Door was locked and no answer on the phone. Went to the one at 1704 West Lake. They wanted $135 and it was a DIY. Called one on the BP rub downs, she gave me an address on Hennipen and it was a dry cleaner place. Gave up and went home about midnight. I'm brand new to MN and was wondering if anyone knew an okay place or girl for at least an HE. That isn't over 100. Let me know. BrianWell, you're not going to find much under a bill. Most of the R&T's are going to expect $70 + $40 tip for HJ.

ChewBukkake
07-29-13, 18:03
Hi everyone,

First time posting on this site. Looking for a good first massage. Just not sure where or how to get started. Any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated. I tried looking at BP, but I couldn't tell which posts were legit and which were scams.

Thanks for your help!

Quasimodo45
08-05-13, 00:10
Hi everyone,

First time posting on this site. Looking for a good first massage. Just not sure where or how to get started. Any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated. I tried looking at BP, but I couldn't tell which posts were legit and which were scams.

Thanks for your help!RTFF.

Rule # 2. See Rule # 1

HomeSlice
08-08-13, 08:54
Saw Tawni for my first massage ever. She was super easy to set up with and provided a great massage. I was a bit nervous, but she was great and I left relaxed and happy.

RandMcNasty
08-08-13, 17:33
Saw Tawni for my first massage ever. She was super easy to set up with and provided a great massage. I was a bit nervous, but she was great and I left relaxed and happy.I saw Tawni once about a year or two ago. She was attractive and got the job done. I wasn't extremely thrilled though and haven't seen her since. But I'd certainly see her again in a pinch.

Outlaw3
08-12-13, 13:45
Hello Gents,

Moved to your fair city about 5 months ago, and am finally getting back around to the habit. I can say for sure that the girl in the link below is ONLY DIY. Such a disappointment.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/y-beautiful-tattooed-goddess-y-24/9464547

Along those lines, I'm finding that a lot of the attractive girls listed under that section on backpage are DIY only, and reading the forum confirms. What's up with that? Any tips for telling which ads are a waste of time?

HomeSlice
08-13-13, 22:09
Hello Gents,

Moved to your fair city about 5 months ago, and am finally getting back around to the habit. I can say for sure that the girl in the link below is ONLY DIY. Such a disappointment.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/y-beautiful-tattooed-goddess-y-24/9464547

Along those lines, I'm finding that a lot of the attractive girls listed under that section on backpage are DIY only, and reading the forum confirms. What's up with that? Any tips for telling which ads are a waste of time?Check your PM

Derpdydoo
08-13-13, 22:20
Hello Gents,

Along those lines, I'm finding that a lot of the attractive girls listed under that section on backpage are DIY only, and reading the forum confirms. What's up with that? Any tips for telling which ads are a waste of time?Guys love dropping 2 bills to whack themselves and then proceed to rate them a 10 for service on other boards. Only in MN can you find such a high level of stupidity and passiveness from a hobbiest.

HomeSlice
08-15-13, 13:49
I visited Ashley today and was really happy with the excellent massage I received.Hey your link is dead.

Is one of these your Ashley?

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgtnew-to-the-cities-beautiful-petite-blondeandlt-22/9242558

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/passionate-handssensual-soothing-best-dd-blonde-massage-in-minneapolis-22/9860510

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-ashley-and-youll-leaving-feeling-great-specials-24/10442305

Guy Noir
08-22-13, 13:01
Visiting your area. I see ads for lot of AMPs, but are any of them FS? If not, how about any Asian independents?

Thanks.

Guy

HomeSlice
08-23-13, 18:39
http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/everybody-needs-to-be-touched-new-recent-real-pics-26/8573333

Visited Makenzie at her very clean and safe location near uptown. The traffic can be bad in and around the area so plan ahead to get there early. Parking was safe and easy on the bustling street so it was easy to walk on in to the building.

The massage was soft touch and very sensual and Makenzie is as good if not better than the pictures. She is a warm and friendly girl and I left feeling completely relaxed and with a smile on my face.

I will surely return.

HomeSlice
08-28-13, 06:46
Second visit with Makenzie was easily as great as the first.

BrianInIsanti
08-30-13, 20:41
Second visit with Makenzie was easily as great as the first.Was she full service or a DIY?

Yeahitsme13
09-21-13, 17:37
Went to 40th and Minnehaha to TOFT and see what this place was about. Did not find any reviews on here so thought I would post.

Friendly over the phone and I was told two girls were available. When I got there I was greeted by a larger Asian girl. She said she was available or Sky. Got sky and I liked her right away. 5'5ish and great body. Some tatoos and overall a great personality.

Rooms were clean and soothing music was playing. Made my self comfortable and she came in. It was 100 roses for the hour initially and another 50 for a lingerie session. Decided to go for it and was pleasantly surprised. All and all it was 175 roses with tip but I did not have to finish myself and she said more would be on the menu the next time I visit.

As always YMMV but I would give it a shot! Especially if any of the girls in the ad are actually there!

-yeahitsme13.

http://minnesota.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-in-town-we-love-what-we-do-and-we-do-it-very-well-come-see-us-25/9879594

Hillbillydelux
09-22-13, 23:20
Went to 40th and Minnehaha to TOFT and see what this place was about. Did not find any reviews on here so thought I would post.

Friendly over the phone and I was told two girls were available. When I got there I was greeted by a larger Asian girl. She said she was available or Sky. Got sky and I liked her right away. 5'5ish and great body. Some tatoos and overall a great personality.

Rooms were clean and soothing music was playing. Made my self comfortable and she came in. It was 100 roses for the hour initially and another 50 for a lingerie session. Decided to go for it and was pleasantly surprised. All and all it was 175 roses with tip but I did not have to finish myself and she said more would be on the menu the next time I visit.

As always YMMV but I would give it a shot! Especially if any of the girls in the ad are actually there!

-yeahitsme13.

http://minnesota.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-in-town-we-love-what-we-do-and-we-do-it-very-well-come-see-us-25/9879594Thanks for the info yeahitsme13 but I was wondering if the girls were actually the ones pictured in the ad? I couldn't see any tats on either of them. But I have had an experience with awesome asian lady who had a tatoo band that wrapped around her right bicept last time I was in your area and was hoping you had found her. She was definatly a keeper!

Yeahitsme13
09-23-13, 18:02
Thanks for the info yeahitsme13 but I was wondering if the girls were actually the ones pictured in the ad? I couldn't see any tats on either of them. But I have had an experience with awesome asian lady who had a tatoo band that wrapped around her right bicept last time I was in your area and was hoping you had found her. She was definatly a keeper!The girl I met was white. Not featured in the ad because she was new (been here a week). Sorry did not find your girl :P

Rambo28
10-07-13, 12:35
I planned to visit Wendy but she replied me back that she is not working anymore but scheduling for bodyrubs with other massagists. Have anyone triee getting massage from those girls who are working under Wendy? Let me know.

HomeSlice
10-15-13, 09:18
I planned to visit Wendy but she replied me back that she is not working anymore but scheduling for bodyrubs with other massagists. Have anyone triee getting massage from those girls who are working under Wendy? Let me know.I think it is safe for you to assume all the girls that work in that group are about the same. All great lookers but all end with you taking matters into your own hand. If you are OK with that, then they are all winners. If you are not, then keep looking elsewhere.

Rambo28
10-18-13, 22:00
I visited and went fine, Not so great, tell me if anyone have visited new ones, so that others can give a try.

I think it is safe for you to assume all the girls that work in that group are about the same. All great lookers but all end with you taking matters into your own hand. If you are OK with that, then they are all winners. If you are not, then keep looking elsewhere.

HomeSlice
10-21-13, 08:58
I visited and went fine, Not so great, tell me if anyone have visited new ones, so that others can give a try.Tell us who you saw and how it was.

Rambo28
11-02-13, 01:54
I met girl named Gabby, she is blonde. Since this is my first time, I can only say it was amazing. I knocked their apt door, she answered swiftly, took me to the room which had massage table, she explained me their limitations. They are very strict about touching private parts. Overall experience is good, no rushing, no need to tip, infact they don't even count the money before we leave. They are humble and respectful towards customers.

Tell us who you saw and how it was.

FBall78
01-08-14, 22:08
Looking for and AMP or massage place around the area, do you have any suggestions?? Thank you,

Outlaw3
01-09-14, 19:16
Looking for and AMP or massage place around the area, do you have any suggestions?? Thank you,There's a place at the intersection of 40th and Minnehaha. Girls from there post on BP, just look for the address. I've been there a few days, first time was great (Dee), second time was blah (different girl, Angel).

Half hour was 55 I think, then tip for basic service. First time I wasn't asked for a tip, left one because I was happy. Second time had to be pre-negotiated, which usually is a red flag for me. I didn't listen, and regretted the money. Job was done though.

FBall78
02-01-14, 15:42
Anyone been to any AMPs in woodbury or Hudson? Any reviews?

Ltnric
04-26-14, 00:00
So I was in your lovely town this week for business and was feeling like I needed some stress relief. So I went onto rubmaps and I found a place called Revive. I called and no one picked up the phone and I got voicemail. I tried three times. I had just come from the airport so I decided to drive by. When I drove by the place it looked like it was of business. It looked run down and I just didn't get a good vibe. So I went back on-line and I found bliss. I called and a woman picked up and I set up my appointment.

It was in a very nice neighborhood and inside of building where I guess they share space with a tax preparer. I went in the side door like I was told to do and went up two flights of stairs. I walked down a rather scary hallway to a door which was locked. I could hear someone on the other side so I knocked. OK so now to the details.

It was a white woman and she was on the older side. If she was late 30's she had a rough life. The rooms were dark and I think that is done on purpose. I would say face was about a six. Was told to get ready I got undressed and lay on the table. She came in and started with the massage. No draping at all. The massage was mediocre at best. She spent about 30 minutes having my lay on my stomach. She was a nice lady and I made conversation and she kept going. I then started to slide my and on her leg and then on her ass to let her know I wasn't a cop. Finally after 35 minutes she said she offers topless for 40 and nude for an extra 60. This is in addition to the 80. Long story short on the flip she massaged the little guy and he stood to attention. Her body was a 7. Not a spinner but tight enough. Saggy tits. She allowed for roaming. I was able to suck on the nipples and FIV. As soon as my finger was in her she started strocking harder and I finished quicker than I wanted.

Overall nice lady, very personable, massage wasn't great and not sure I'll repeat. If anyone has any good suggestions for next time please PM. Thanks.

FireUS19
07-14-14, 09:41
Hi, I'll be in the MOA / Airport area Tuesday the 15th through Friday18th. Can any of you give me locations very near MOA? I'll have no transportation so the closer to MOA the better.

Thanks!

KuriousOne
09-29-14, 14:08
I am in town next week for a couple days near the Mall of America and was wondering what would be the best way to have some fun. AMP? Where is a good one? Or call someone over? Any recommendations? Thanks.

DertyPerv
10-27-14, 09:25
Hey guys I'm going to be in the Twin Cities next week for business and wanted info on where to go and where to avoid. Any info would be appreciated. Pm me please. Thanks.

AdamHk0
12-01-14, 01:37
Someone Please PM me a good AMP that has extra, please.

Phantem
12-30-14, 18:42
Stopped in. Surprised to see it has signs of AMP. All Asian girls appear 25 - 45. Any info? Extras, etc?

FBall78
01-03-15, 15:36
Anyone have any fun in or around Rochester? Any girls from the cities do outcall in Rochester?

AreAlone
01-05-15, 11:19
Was in the area the week of Christmas and felt the need for a little Asian comfort. Saw Phoenix Spa in Burnsville and decided to try it out. Should have got the message as it was in a rather upscale area. Good hour long massage with an attractive Asian. Was allowed to do a little wandering, but not much else. Good massage though if that's what you're looking for.

Beemr2
02-26-15, 05:12
Given the cold weather and the fact that my go to area of St. Paul even dried up from the cold, I decided to check into some massage comfort. So in saying that, 1 independent who operates out of Burnsville is a sure bet with nice service although the massage is not great, she is nude (or close to it) massages everywhere, gives you a full hour, oral completion, and more if you are able during your hour. At 1. 2 she is not cheap, but is a nice safe sure thing. As far as AMP's go, been to 5 so far, decent massages at all of them, minor hand roaming allowed at 2 of them, nothing at all at 2 others and a excellent happy ending and the last one. I have been there twice and same service both times. . 6 massage and. 4 tip. I am finding if its a AMP that offers the free table shower, they will probably be ok with DIY, but they are not going to do it, also, the sexier the girl is dressed the less likely she is to "finish" you off. I have names of these places and will share by PM only. Stay warm and safe out there!

TimWiggins
03-05-15, 01:43
I've been looking for a replacement AMP place for the longest time since my go to was closed down (Best of Asia RIP). So if anyone has any info on any other good places that offer any sorts of extras, I'd love any info PM'd to me. I also am always on the lookout for new places, so if I find anything good, I'd definitely pay it forward to anyone who can help me out. I'm in the minneapolis area, but I'm able to drive pretty far for a good massage (and extras of course).

NewToThis612
03-09-15, 23:53
I've been looking for a replacement AMP place for the longest time since my go to was closed down (Best of Asia RIP). So if anyone has any info on any other good places that offer any sorts of extras, I'd love any info PM'd to me. I also am always on the lookout for new places, so if I find anything good, I'd definitely pay it forward to anyone who can help me out. I'm in the minneapolis area, but I'm able to drive pretty far for a good massage (and extras of course).Unfortunately they seem to be getting closed down left and right, or kept top secret. I had one in Burnsville which was very good, but recently closed. I have one place I think might do extras but are cautious and might take another visit or two.

NewT69
03-20-15, 12:58
Google north branch busted and ramsey sunlight busted.

BlzDeep
03-26-15, 18:12
Stopped in. Surprised to see it has signs of AMP. All Asian girls appear 25 - 45. Any info? Extras, etc?Stopped in a while back. Decent massage, no extras. Mixed vibe, not entirely sure if they are available.

Azoli87
04-15-15, 18:23
Went to a couple spots in Burnsville recently, the first was Heavenly Asian Massage. Adorable provider, decent massage, nice conversation, and that's it. The other was next to a pizza place in a strip mall, and I can't remember the name. It sucked, and nothing was offered. This place blows!

Beemr2
04-17-15, 18:50
Went to a couple spots in Burnsville recently, the first was Heavenly Asian Massage. Adorable provider, decent massage, nice conversation, and that's it. The other was next to a pizza place in a strip mall, and I can't remember the name. It sucked, and nothing was offered. This place blows!I have been two Heavenly twice, as you said, adorable provider both times, decent massage as well, but not extras and I am not thinking that is going to change, Sakura has potential, but I have only been there once. There is one in Burnsville that has a handy ending finish along with a decent massage, I can share that via PM.

Phantem
04-22-15, 15:41
Any info on this one located in Northwest Minneapolis?

BlzDeep
04-25-15, 16:11
Thought I'd stop back into a place in southwest metro I had be to in the past. I got the vibe there maybe extras available, just not with my original provider. My spidey senses were correct.

Since my drape towel was spread out nice and flat at the foot end of the table, I thought I try the old naked start routine. I just laid down on top of it. She came in and didn't say anything, but didn't grab for it right away either.

The massage was great so I was worried I was only going to be getting a a nice legit massage. That is until she got to the legs, it all came clear then. The boys got more than the occasional "oops, I brushed up against them" type attention.

The net of it. Great massage. The handshake however was a bit mechanical but effective. Seniors can PM for details.

Fordy
05-19-15, 23:39
I've noticed several ads on Backpage from different women that all point to the same business on 8th / Central:

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/b2b-xoxoxoall-over-you-a-soothing-experience/14467599

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/look-no-moreminneapolis-favorite-highly-reviewed-relaxation-starts-hereits-my-special-day/10121767

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/slip-and-slide-busty-sexy-ebony-real-612-807-1092/14462555

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-make-dreams-reality/14183145

Most of the photos look TGTBT but I figure the service might still be legit. Any info?

LvTheLightsOn
05-20-15, 19:12
Hey all, Visiting monger from Cincinnati in town for business. Just happened upon this place next to the pizza joint. It's called king spa. DIY finish if you are into that. I am not. Still looking for that illustrious unicorn. Menu and pm'd a few seniors prior to my trip.

Lv.

Went to a couple spots in Burnsville recently, the first was Heavenly Asian Massage. Adorable provider, decent massage, nice conversation, and that's it. The other was next to a pizza place in a strip mall, and I can't remember the name. It sucked, and nothing was offered. This place blows!

VoyagerDe
06-02-15, 16:13
I have never been to AMPs in MN since I had a direct ter contact. But she moved and I am considering this.

Since I live south of river, any pointers to good AMPs will be great.

Lolother
06-09-15, 21:46
Went to Sakura Massage in Burnsville a few weeks back. Nothing doing. Forgot the girls name. Chinese, not very cute, but a good massage overall.

Anyway, I'm just west of the TC. Anybody got any good suggestions of where to go for some extras?

NoWiggleRoom
06-18-15, 23:31
Visited Minneapolis a little while ago. Didn't do much research beforehand, and couldn't find an AMP close to where I stayed. After looking around on BP, I decided to try Massage Nirvana. A decision I regret.

They offer regular, lingerie and nude options for the body rub (ranges 160 - 200), and give you a choice between a regular massage table and a queen size bed for 20 extra. I assumed there would be HE (non-DIY) and thought I'd enjoy it more if I chose the nude option. And the queen size bed. Never have I been more wrong.

The body rub was lackluster, and there was no touching allowed. For 220, I really thought there would be more on the menu. Maybe others have had a better experience here (or maybe this place is totally legit? But I will not visit again.

Hope why'all have better luck. Cheers!

Phantem
06-22-15, 17:59
Any info on this one located in Northwest Minneapolis?Finally had a chance to check it out, worth the effort.

FireUS19
07-27-15, 07:49
Hey guys, I'll be in St Paul at the River Centre this week. Are there any parlors or known providers within walking distance or short cab ride of that location. I can't do hotel incall.

Any intell would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Happtrav
10-02-15, 15:11
http://www.escortcafe.com/minnesota/6270/ella-952-479-7868

http://ella.thesensualmassage.com/

A review site says they provide HE. I walked into this place looking for Ella, only to find out it has the same business name as:

http://minnesota.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girls-comingerotic-touch-with-magic-hands/13212166

And all I got at the County 11 location was a legit massage, no HE and harrassment over tips.

Is this a case of false advertising?

Any info would be appreciated. PM me if necessary.

Beemr2
10-05-15, 19:22
http://www.escortcafe.com/minnesota/6270/ella-952-479-7868

http://ella.thesensualmassage.com/

A review site says they provide HE. I walked into this place looking for Ella, only to find out it has the same business name as:

http://minnesota.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girls-comingerotic-touch-with-magic-hands/13212166

And all I got at the County 11 location was a legit massage, no HE and harrassment over tips.

Is this a case of false advertising?

Any info would be appreciated. PM me if necessary.I have been there numerous times, HE every time, last time she was tentative and used her hand to move mine there first, I pulled mine back and she happily finished the job. They do expect 2 jacksons for a tip though.

Baylander
11-08-15, 19:36
Best Day Massage Chanhassen. Walk in 120 minute Futon. Decent massage, although more oily rubbing than kneading, but signals are understood perfectly and no confusion or complaints.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-offer-only-49991h-pretty-musseuse-are-you-looking-for-best-massage-place/15380246

jayf1970
12-20-15, 15:55
Second visit with Makenzie was easily as great as the first.I used to visit Makenzie for a great service as well. No FS but she gave a great HE. Alas, she's gone now. Any other recommendations? Please PM me if safer. I promise to contribute unique experiences.

Cities Boy
01-28-16, 17:46
What is new out there? I noticed that Kim why's on Lake and Central Spa are now both closed. Two long time parlors gone.

Makes me remember when the last of the parlors in St. Paul got shut down. I still like to walk into a place and pick a girl.

Once and a while, but the choices are becoming very limited here in the Cities. Anyone have any interesting stories to share?

BucketList4
01-29-16, 15:17
http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-out-shine-all-the-rest/16380986

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/2-bombshells-waiting-to-play-late-2nite-only/15995798

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-ready-and-waiting-high-quality-service-never-rushed-247b2b/14705602

Hello there. BucketList here from TN, will be coming to your city again in the near future and was wondering if anyone as any intel on the above girls. I am looking for an outcall girl for a nice bodyrub. Any info would be appreciated or if someone would recommend one. Tried setting something up last time I was there with a couple of others but nothing came through. Thanks in advance.

OneTimeOnce
02-08-16, 17:54
Hey looking for good place to vist with nice ladies, any information would be greatly appreciated!! Please pm Me. Will be vist the greater twin Cities area in two weeks.

Ddragon
02-22-16, 15:03
I have been there numerous times, HE every time, last time she was tentative and used her hand to move mine there first, I pulled mine back and she happily finished the job. They do expect 2 jacksons for a tip though.Which local were you referencing?

Boywomder
03-09-16, 17:28
Hey everyone. New kid here on the block from down way way south. I've been in the hobby for quite some time but am very young for doing so. Moving on. Here to make some new friends and would love to start off making a contribution.

Audrey. Gorgeous girl. 1-10 legit 8 for looks. Massage was meh but the body was incredible. Pm for details. Mutual rub was allowed aith he.

Kayla and her roommate. Her roommate is pregnant and I can't remember her name now. Fun massage, he, definitely up charge that won't be discussed unless in person.

Anyone have any suggested AMPs? I've only been to the one in Saint Louis Park. Older lady, table shower, he.

Stay safe and good luck.

Nic89
03-13-16, 03:13
New to town and need to know a sure fire, no doubt AMP in and around the TwinCities that will not let me down. Don't care to much about the massage just the HE and any other extras. Please PM me with list of spots. Please include how much you spent in full.

MplsSportsGuy
03-21-16, 16:41
I have been wanting to get a massage at a AAMP for some time now but I want to make sure I go to one that will ensure I get a HE. If anyone could pm some of the best places to go to with prices, preferably in Minneapolis that would be awesome!

Also has anyone been to "Orchid Massage" on 34th ave s, Minneapolis, if so do they offer a HE? Thanks everyone!

MplsSportsGuy
03-21-16, 16:47
I wanted to visit a AAMP that will ensure a HE. Please PM with any suggestions or places that you have visited recently. I would like to go to one located in Minneapolis or at least close. Thanks!

GaryMinn
03-21-16, 17:17
I've moved away, but will be heading back for a short trip next Monday and Tuesday. I would appreciate any recommendations on where I can have a great massage (Asian preferred, but open to others) with a happy dream at the end?

I'll be happy to reciprocate for anyone looking for options in Washington, DC, Virginia or Atlanta. PMs work just fine, if that works best for you.

Thanks in advance!

Ddragon
04-05-16, 14:20
I've visited a couple in the south metro. One on 11 twice as it seemed to have potential. The massage wasnt great but there was plenty of upper / inner thigh rubbing. No way she could have missed me getting aroused. She actually tweeked my nipples a bit. My question is what next?! Should I outright ask? Is there a sign? Pm to discuss! Appreciate some advise guys. Definitely will report results!

Ddragon
04-05-16, 17:00
Hey all,

Just looking for a bit of help or recommendation on an aamp. Have hit a couple south of river with little luck. Went to the one on 11 twice and thought the second visit was going to result in he but nothing. Lots of inner thigh massage and my arousal was obvious. Wondering if I need to flat out ask? Also any proven spots I'd love to know. Pm me and would be willing to discuss IP.

VoyagerDe
04-06-16, 12:55
Hey all,

Just looking for a bit of help or recommendation on an aamp. Have hit a couple south of river with little luck. Went to the one on 11 twice and thought the second visit was going to result in he but nothing. Lots of inner thigh massage and my arousal was obvious. Wondering if I need to flat out ask? Also any proven spots I'd love to know. Pm me and would be willing to discuss IP.Good exp with the one on 42 opp to walgreens. Kings spa.

Llscf1212
04-07-16, 10:36
Visited on Monday: Clean room, $. 7 up front. Used the lay down naked method, she covered me up before she started. Massage was ok but boring. On the flip, the towel came off. Ooops, but she put it right back on. Will not return. Have had a "satisfying" experience every time I've been to a SLP AMP but the only girl I've been abel to see is much older than I'd prefer. Would love any tips on where to go for someone more age appropriate and willing to finish the job. I'm 35, good looking, and in shape. I'd prefer not to be rubbed my a grandmother.

DaveMongersFo
04-08-16, 09:38
Tried a place in the Lake Nokomis area. Interesting twist: $. 6 for massage on table, $. 70 on futon. I decided to try the futon. I had a very attractive, slightly older (mid-30's?) massuese. She gave me what was possibly the best pure massage that I have ever had. Too many AMPs have gals that can't or just don't massage worth a damn. If I lived in the area, I might go there every week, just for the massage. I also left VERY happy. Only negative is they have no TS. They have a shower, but it's a solo shower, were you wash yourself. I will return whenever I am in the Minn area. Seniors PM if you want any more details.

DrLetsLoose
04-10-16, 23:03
Coming up in early summer for work event. Hoping to spend 2 nights of those getting a massage and dreaming about extras. I prefer independents, but I don't know the scene in Twin Cities. Been digging on google & back page but not finding any sure things. Please PM with names. I'm happy to search the forums, but always prefer a referral from another monger. Thanks!

I've got great recommendations if you come to Milwaukee: Ann & Jasmine.

AQuietMan
04-12-16, 12:00
Anyone know of a place or provider near the university? I won't have a car so walking distance is preferred. Thanks. Ever in St. Louis, Mo ask and I'll help.

Doctor Man Toy
04-13-16, 17:20
Anyone have any experience with this provider?

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sensual-nuru-asian-sexy-outcallandincall-3472553334bloomington/16970107

PeteyPablo09
04-17-16, 14:02
Does anyone know of a good massage parlour on the north Minneapolis side that offers extras? I just moved back from Milwaukee and I've been looking for a reliable place. Please PM me if you know of something. I know of a number of good spots in Milwaukee if you're ever in the area.

RandMcNasty
05-02-16, 16:19
Tried a place in the Lake Nokomis area. Interesting twist: $. 6 for massage on table, $. 70 on futon. I decided to try the futon. I had a very attractive, slightly older (mid-30's?) massuese. She gave me what was possibly the best pure massage that I have ever had. Too many AMPs have gals that can't or just don't massage worth a damn. If I lived in the area, I might go there every week, just for the massage. I also left VERY happy. Only negative is they have no TS. They have a shower, but it's a solo shower, were you wash yourself. I will return whenever I am in the Minn area. Seniors PM if you want any more details.I think I know the one. I was just there for my 2nd. On 34th? It was an excellent massage. DIY though, so I didn't partake of that. I'm wondering if they'll lend a hand on repeat visits.

Boywomder
05-03-16, 02:10
So I have been checking out the scene with the massages on BP and I have to say, I've been either hitting some excellent miles or the girls up here enjoy b2 b and exchange. I now have two ATF I'm keeping low for now as it seems to have progressed much further. As always, be clean, smell nice, be respectful, and you'll be surprised what you can get away with.

Daaacz
05-05-16, 09:39
So I have been checking out the scene with the massages on BP and I have to say, I've been either hitting some excellent miles or the girls up here enjoy b2 b and exchange. I now have two ATF I'm keeping low for now as it seems to have progressed much further. As always, be clean, smell nice, be respectful, and you'll be surprised what you can get away with.Can you give us any more details? There's one lovely latina near Target Field that I have been considering. According to her ads, she's a tiny little thing. Is she one you're talking about?

Boywomder
05-05-16, 16:50
Can you give us any more details? There's one lovely latina near Target Field that I have been considering. According to her ads, she's a tiny little thing. Is she one you're talking about?You're a new member so the details will be short unless you start posting and contributing to the hobby. There are a few girls around that area I have met who are amazing and thorough with no up charge. The keys to having an excellent experience: be clean, polite, talkative, and tip. View tipping as good karma. What goes around comes around.

BigLittleHead
05-17-16, 18:10
Up here for work. TOFTT and went to Lily Massage yesterday.

Didn't know what exactly to expect. No shower, No table Shower. AMP lady around 40, good english, giggly.

Biker (spandex) type pants on. Light roaming with a lot of out of reach movements.

No signs of anything. Fully whole body toweled then whole time till the flip. By then I had already had my "touching" non-LEO actions done.

On flip light touching. I had to place hand. She wanted. 5 I said no. Offered. 4 (the norm for that) and she replied okay. Lots of lotion. Jackhammer rush through it. No roaming under anywhere. All over the clothes.

55/ half - . 40 grat.

Not worth it at all.

Anyone know any good parlors with lots of roaming and ass play??

Thanks.

It case the title isn't obvious to locals. Lily on Cliff.

BigLittleHead
05-17-16, 18:11
So I have been checking out the scene with the massages on BP and I have to say, I've been either hitting some excellent miles or the girls up here enjoy b2 b and exchange. I now have two ATF I'm keeping low for now as it seems to have progressed much further. As always, be clean, smell nice, be respectful, and you'll be surprised what you can get away with.Can you share via PM. In MN for wrk for another week.

Thanks,

MassageGoer
07-04-16, 12:40
I will be traveling into the area next week and am looking for a good massage. I am looking for a pretty white girl to give me a massage. I've looked up and down BP and can't find many that I would be interested in. I don't care about HE, just a good rubdown with some nice eye candy. Anyone have any ideas? Please message me.

TonyJohnson
07-11-16, 14:57
I will be traveling into the area next week and am looking for a good massage. I am looking for a pretty white girl to give me a massage. I've looked up and down BP and can't find many that I would be interested in. I don't care about HE, just a good rubdown with some nice eye candy. Anyone have any ideas? Please message me.Somehow mn folks like that site more than this free and friendly imp site with free info exchange.

BlzDeep
07-11-16, 21:30
Decided to try a place I haven't been to before, interesting to say the least. Was offered more than the usual. I am 50/50 as to whether or not I will repeat. May have potential. Seniors can PM me.

BlzDeep
07-11-16, 21:39
Thought I would try a place I hadn't been to before. Definitely got more than the usual. 50/50 as to repeating, it may have potential. Seniors can PM me.

FmRadio
08-05-16, 00:27
Newbie here so I know chances of getting recommendations are slim. Used to have a go to spot in Maplewood but recently moved to the South Metro and looking for a new place as I don't feel like driving 40 minutes just for a HE. Anybody willing to tell a newbie where to go in the south metro? Willing to give you info on my old go to in return.

OneTimeOnce
08-07-16, 10:11
Wow! Had a wonderful time with very lovely young lady!! She was great and friendly, not to mention she was hot as hell!! She stood 4 ft 9 weight 89 pounds and sucks the meat of turkey drum stick with one suck!! I mean this asian chickens was amazing. Don't take my word for it try it you self! http://minneapolis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/714-3285333-asian-dolls-real-pic-hotnuru/18146140.

BlzDeep
08-25-16, 23:23
Seems I've seen this ad. Thought someone said this one working out of a hotel. So they / she is aamp? Always get nervous about actual vs the "stock photos" Cam PM if you'd like.

Wow! Had a wonderful time with very lovely young lady!! She was great and friendly, not to mention she was hot as hell!! She stood 4 ft 9 weight 89 pounds and sucks the meat of turkey drum stick with one suck!! I mean this asian chickens was amazing. Don't take my word for it try it you self! http://minneapolis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/714-3285333-asian-dolls-real-pic-hotnuru/18146140.

MinnemnGuy
08-26-16, 07:35
Seems I've seen this ad. Thought someone said this one working out of a hotel. So they / she is aamp? Always get nervous about actual vs the "stock photos" Cam PM if you'd like.Most likely working out of hotel. Can't speak for the ones around here but I've been to these similar ads in Chicago. Pictures are rarely, if ever, the actual girl but I've never been disappointed.

BuckeyeNation
08-26-16, 15:15
Hey guys a senior member visiting your lovely town this weekend would love any AMP recommendations near University of Minn or Mall of America area. Please PM. Thanks in advance!

DavePHX
10-02-16, 10:38
I grew up in Richfield and then St. Louis Park and Edina (office near Radisson South and one of first residences of Edinburgh in Edina decades ago.

Moved to Phoenix to beat hot and humid and cold and snow 20 years ago. Here in Phoenix massive raids on massage places charging felony criminal enterprise with potential long prison terms for even all workers due to affiliation with a criminal enterprise. On the Phoenix massage board on this site do lots of reports.

I just found the article from Mpls Star / Tribune from 8/21/2015 "Minneapolis police discontinue prostitution stings at massage parlors.

Change made after prostitution cases tossed over sexual touching. " I have done some google research and it seems as far as I can find no criminal arrests within the city of Minneapolis since then. Now just handling as a license violation. I wonder about the suburbs, don't find any massage busts there either from my fast research.

Your situation sounds almost too good to be true vs the many felony massage busts in Phoenix Metro and around the country of consenting adults.

We also now have a Declaratory Action before the 9th District Court of Appeals (not yours) challenging the entire prostitution law which in my view the brief is outstanding. You may need to start a case in your 8th District I believe you are in vs our 9th.

Cattleman
10-02-16, 13:52
Wow! Had a wonderful time with very lovely young lady!! She was great and friendly, not to mention she was hot as hell!! She stood 4 ft 9 weight 89 pounds and sucks the meat of turkey drum stick with one suck!! I mean this asian chickens was amazing. Don't take my word for it try it you self! http://minneapolis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/714-3285333-asian-dolls-real-pic-hotnuru/18146140.Really want to check it out, but hoping to find something closer to the WI border, or at least east of St. Paul. Anyone know of one closer to me? Thanks!
UPDATE: found one in Maplewood, will try tonight. If any further east, I'm still interested.

Katy Kashmire
10-03-16, 04:03
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Ddragon
10-31-16, 00:36
Visited a couple times now and last was pretty good. In Burnsville and wondering if anyone knows how far they'll go. Seniors hit me up and I'll tell you where I have been going and we can swap info.

VoyagerDe
11-01-16, 17:39
Tested the waters in Eden Prairie and it was good. Smart one and did well.

VoyagerDe
11-02-16, 12:24
Visited a couple times now and last was pretty good. In Burnsville and wondering if anyone knows how far they'll go. Seniors hit me up and I'll tell you where I have been going and we can swap info.Would be interested, I can share what I know.

BrianInIsanti
11-07-16, 00:26
Okay tried the one on fremont ave. Last week. Lousy massage, great table shower. So, 80 for the hour, then she wants a 100 for a HJ. Your looking at a 180 HJ. Then tonight I went to elite in BP. Very good massage by a younger girl. She left the room at the turn over. Other lady came in, oiled me up and moved my hand over to my junk. Asked a couple of times and was told no. I will not go back to either of them.

Malcolm Angus
11-07-16, 17:50
Good massage, decent TS, left happy. $75 for the hour, left a $40 tip.

Thanks,

MA.

Donaj
11-18-16, 01:44
I'm a newbie here. I'm visiting on a business trip. Would like to try a good massage with HE and roaming. Seniors please suggest. I can return favor by helping you with good tips in Akron, OH.

ChadTraveler
11-19-16, 11:31
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I will be staying a few nights in the area in a couple weeks before the end of the year. I've been looking up MPs to visit while there. I found one, with a particular provider I'd like to visit, but I can't find any info on the place or her. Total Solace Massage is the place, does anyone know anything about it or if any of the girls there are friendly? I saw it used to go by True Solace, if that means anything.

Thanks for any info. Since I won't be in town long, I don't want to waste too much time.

HazyDavy
11-20-16, 10:21
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I will be staying a few nights in the area in a couple weeks before the end of the year. I've been looking up MPs to visit while there. I found one, with a particular provider I'd like to visit, but I can't find any info on the place or her. Total Solace Massage is the place, does anyone know anything about it or if any of the girls there are friendly? I saw it used to go by True Solace, if that means anything.

Thanks for any info. Since I won't be in town long, I don't want to waste too much time.Look at the Body rub section on BP.

ChadTraveler
11-21-16, 23:57
Look at the Body rub section on BP.Thanks for the reply Hazy, but I've tried there and the few online sites I know.

In case you misread, I'm looking for information on a particular place, Total Solace, and nothing really comes up since it seems like they changed names recently. Anyone know anything?

Geronimo651
11-22-16, 15:23
Thanks for the reply Hazy, but I've tried there and the few online sites I know.

In case you misread, I'm looking for information on a particular place, Total Solace, and nothing really comes up since it seems like they changed names recently. Anyone know anything?Total Boring if you ask me. Hazy Davy is trying to tell you to look elsewhere (Body rubs on BP).

ChadTraveler
11-22-16, 23:27
Total Boring if you ask me. Hazy Davy is trying to tell you to look elsewhere (Body rubs on BP).Bummer. I was hoping to make an appointment with a particular one there. Thanks Geronimo!

HazyDavy
11-23-16, 18:45
Bummer. I was hoping to make an appointment with a particular one there. Thanks Geronimo!Is a legit places or claims to be! DIY at best and then the tip. Your over a 100 . If you like it go for it! That's one thing the pic's are real!

Vio109
12-15-16, 13:33
I called ahead and went to a well advertised BP AMP in Maple Grove. It is located in a nice quiet office park. I paid up front for an hour massage. The massage was better then most of the few AMPs I have been to, but there was no teasing while on my front. After about 1/2 hour she asked if I wanted to turn over. I give this a luke warm recommendation, because I got what I expected, but I always have a better experience with private providers.

Jrzyboy
01-01-17, 11:10
Hey guys, I'll be visiting your area soon and was scoping out the local action and noticed several of the AMP's offering a Futon Massage. Besides the obvious of it being a massage on a futon can anyone share with me what else comes along with the higher price. Haven't been to AMPs in your area so I have nothing to compare it to. What extras are available etc. Thanks Jrzyboy.

MstrNinja
01-01-17, 11:34
Hey guys, I'll be visiting your area soon and was scoping out the local action and noticed several of the AMP's offering a Futon Massage. Besides the obvious of it being a massage on a futon can anyone share with me what else comes along with the higher price. Haven't been to AMPs in your area so I have nothing to compare it to. What extras are available etc. Thanks Jrzyboy.In my experience, nothing specifically comes with it. But it does feel a little more intimate, and if she's not careful she might "accidentally" kneel with her thigh or butt on your open palm. That's a nice icebreaker.

DMark72
01-15-17, 18:51
Tested the waters in Eden Prairie and it was good. Smart one and did well.Will be visiting Eden prairie in a couple of weeks. Looking for recommendations now that backpage is gone. Any suggestions even if it is sites to view.

Thanks!

BlzDeep
01-15-17, 21:13
Looks like BP has been censored for Body Rubs. I'm hoping that means activity / intel here will pick up.

Brockalicous
01-21-17, 06:03
I called ahead and went to a well advertised BP AMP in Maple Grove. It is located in a nice quiet office park. I paid up front for an hour massage. The massage was better then most of the few AMPs I have been to, but there was no teasing while on my front. After about 1/2 hour she asked if I wanted to turn over. I give this a luke warm recommendation, because I got what I expected, but I always have a better experience with private providers.Are they handicapped accessible and would this be a good place for a newb thank you for your response.

Nodak Boy
01-23-17, 19:12
If anyone has visited Annette, could you please PM me, I have a question.

NB.

ZzTopSterZz
01-26-17, 18:01
Looking for a recommendation near uptown for a visit next week. Massage and standard finish. Not looking for FS. PM me please.

Stan45
01-28-17, 10:09
Looking for a good AMP around the Eden Prairie area. PM me with details of some good locations.

Naughty169
01-28-17, 19:03
Any info on this ad. I see they have a couple ads on the massage section of BP. Not sure if this is a massage and standard finish or if the menu is wide open? Also any recommendation on a place or provider that has an extended menu. I will be near the airport area.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-savannah-asian-ladyy-for-you/19408737

60 mins $120 fun session. LIGHT TOUCH AND SWEDISH. No dissapointment let's meet! 6513132931.

THANKS HUN.

HazyDavy
01-29-17, 08:53
I talk to Lehia, Scheduled an appointment with her, then we had to cancel due to weather. She said 100 and I ask how much extra should I bring reply 50.

Ask if that's nude reply no we don't do that. But there's 3-4 girls that work out of there. It' above an old bar on Dale.

Any info on this ad. I see they have a couple ads on the massage section of BP. Not sure if this is a massage and standard finish or if the menu is wide open? Also any
recommendation on a place or provider that has an extended menu. I will be near the airport area.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-savannah-asian-ladyy-for-you/19408737

60 mins $120 fun session. LIGHT TOUCH AND SWEDISH. No dissapointment let's meet! 6513132931.

THANKS HUN.

LanceHarbor7
02-20-17, 01:11
Hello.

Came across the forum after trying to gauge reviews elsewhere. It's great to read about folks' experiences in a venture I'm just starting to get into. I had an enjoyable AMP experience in Vegas many moons ago (which was sort of a given) that I think back on from time to time and finally acted on my urges to check out a local spot to see if I could sort of re-create the memory. Stopped by a spot off Clavin that I had spied awhile back in hopes of a satisfying endeavor. I wasn't sure if appointments were necessary but I entered the rear-entrance building and was greeted by a nice, 20-something (beauty who was rockin' a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops who said I could come right in. Admittedly, I was very nervous and unsure of what was going down and I think she picked up on that. I opted for a half-hour session at a Grant, stripped down (towel covering the goods) and laid face down on the bed. After what seemed like an eternity, the same girl (I think her named started with an A) came back in and immediately tossed my towel to the side (Yes! She asked about pressure and I opted for light, which was essentially her running her hands down my back, backside and legs. There were a few grazes that had me optimistic for the flip but ultimately they didn't pan out as I had hoped. There was specific language posted in the room not to inquire about extras, so I didn't want to press my luck (I was gun shy in more ways than one). While I was slightly disappointed, I tipped an Andy and went on my way, feeling a combination of satisfaction and confusion. Given the sensitivity of the subject at hand, I don't expect much in the way of advice moving forward but I am looking forward to another venture out and will report back with my findings.

Thanks for having me!

Wrong Places
02-20-17, 14:14
Hello.

...Given the sensitivity of the subject at hand, I don't expect much in the way of advice moving forward but I am looking forward to another venture out and will report back with my findings.

Thanks for having me!A little exploring of this site would have brought you here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2291-AMP-Tips-and-Guidelines.

You should be able to see your mistakes.

MinnyMassage
02-22-17, 12:55
I called and started to set something up, but balked after being told to text in a photo of myself. Anyone else actually done this, and seen someone there that they can report about? Its close to where I live, so I'd love to hear good things!

MM.

(I've been a long time lurker on this board, and just signed up. I've been active previously on RubMaps and TER, but decided to look for a different / free forum I could be active on).

I talk to Lehia, Scheduled an appointment with her, then we had to cancel due to weather. She said 100 and I ask how much extra should I bring reply 50.

Ask if that's nude reply no we don't do that. But there's 3-4 girls that work out of there. It' above an old bar on Dale.

HazyDavy
02-22-17, 19:15
I just went online and did the copy and paste of some hot guy! (like they do to us).

The girl I seen was Olivia. Great pictures of nice big natural breast. But what they are covering up is a huge stomach and it's soft Stay away from her!

Ask to meet the girl in the other room on my way out and theirs the reason to go back 24 yr old slender prefect size breast forget the name but if you go use this description.

Also told they where moving over by Arcade on the East and will have shower etc.

Hope this help's!

I called and started to set something up, but balked after being told to text in a photo of myself. Anyone else actually done this, and seen someone there that they can report about? Its close to where I live, so I'd love to hear good things!

MM.

(I've been a long time lurker on this board, and just signed up. I've been active previously on RubMaps and TER, but decided to look for a different / free forum I could be active on).

MinnyMassage
02-23-17, 09:20
Thanks Hazy Davy. I sent you a PM.

Anyone else go? Was it worth the 1. 5 cost?

I just went online and did the copy and paste of some hot guy! (like they do to us).

The girl I seen was Olivia. Great pictures of nice big natural breast. But what they are covering up is a huge stomach and it's soft Stay away from her!

Ask to meet the girl in the other room on my way out and theirs the reason to go back 24 yr old slender prefect size breast forget the name but if you go use this description.

Also told they where moving over by Arcade on the East and will have shower etc.

Hope this help's!

LovinIt2
02-23-17, 19:32
I see a couple different adds for Asian girls in town, any info. One which one to try? Thanks for any info .

LovinIt2
02-26-17, 01:15
OK this is what I'm talking about. Why do I have to text when I get to 410 why can't I just knock, can anyone explain it to me Thanks'.

NRiskTwenty
03-03-17, 12:46
Hey guys, visiting from WI for the weekend and would love to try something new. Going to be staying in the St Louis park area, kinda right off the highway by the shopping mall and all that; won't be super mobile and probably only have time for a quick visit. Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you're ever in SE WI I'd love to return the favor!

Cdmmn
03-05-17, 00:32
So I'm not sure what I did wrong, or if I'm unlucky.

I was in Vegas in November and went to my first off-strip AMP. (My first are & T massage ever.) It was on Tropicana, east of Maryland Parkway, but I couldn't identify it by a name or address if I had to, although that doesn't matter here in MN. I had read a few notes on these 24-hour joints, paid $50 for a 30-minute Friday afternoon session and left happy, paying an extra $50 at the end of the session. A good first experience.

So back in Minnesota I've been contemplating finding a similar experience. I found Backpage ads for a place in south Mpls. Called Orchid, and it sounds like my kind of place. I have yet to visit it, however. I am often in the Maple Grove area, and there's a daily Backpage ad for a place called Elite massage in Osseo, an old rail stop town that predated big, bad Maple Grove.

The joint's ad has the usual pics of a few Asian women, nothing real provocative. No lingerie shots, no 19 year olds with the come hither look. Perhaps that should have been a clue.

I was in the area and decided to try it out. They offer table and futon options, and $10 off their hourly service w / the Backpage ad. An hour on the futon was $75, or $65 with the ad. I paid cash, thinking that would suggest why I was there, although they do accept credit cards. Perhaps that should have been a clue, too. (They note CCs accepted in their Backpage ad.).

So I paid cash, showed the Backpage ad and had a nice hour of mild pressure and lots of oil / rubbing. I rolled over on my back toward the end and she massaged the inner thigh and bumped her hand once or twice while I was still covered with a loosely placed towel. I was sure at some point she was going to make some sort of offer or suggestion. I figured it's not my place to bring it up or ask for it. Perhaps I don't know the rules here in MN. My Vegas practitioner made it quite clear the service was available, and I assumed I had done enough to indicate I was looking for the same in Osseo. No such luck.

The Osseo joint was in a small strip mall, and they put a little effort into it. They have a sign on the facade with their name (Elite something or another), and their storefront more than identified that this was a massage biz. It didn't have the vagueness of the joints I see off-strip in Vegas. Perhaps that was another sign that they weren't really in the RT biz.

Did I make a rookie mistake? All I know is that I'm going to try my luck at Orchid in south Mpls. , which has been reviewed on this site previously. (That's how I found your website.).

Wrong Places
03-05-17, 14:51
So I'm not sure what I did wrong, or if I'm unlucky.
Did I make a rookie mistake? All I know is that I'm going to try my luck at Orchid in south Mpls. , which has been reviewed on this site previously. (That's how I found your website.).Thanks for your honest review. You'll find a section of this site from the main page that will be very useful for your next AMP visit: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2291-AMP-Tips-and-Guidelines.

Also, there is a site that specializes in providing maps to places where you can get rubs that will let you know where you can find what you seek. As it turns out, the place you visited is not known for extra services. I suggest using that site to find places that offer extras and then the information from here to make sure you get them.

Cdmmn
03-06-17, 03:54
Thanks for your honest review. You'll find a section of this site from the main page that will be very useful for your next AMP visit: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2291-AMP-Tips-and-Guidelines.

Also, there is a site that specializes in providing maps to places where you can get rubs that will let you know where you can find what you seek. As it turns out, the place you visited is not known for extra services. I suggest using that site to find places that offer extras and then the information from here to make sure you get them.Thanks for the great info. I assumed that this site was a place to get good recommendations rather than relying upon a paid map service.

Either way, I'm glad to know the Osseo AMP is not a place to expect extra service. Unlikely I would have returned anyway, too many indicators suggested it was not in my best interest.

LovinIt2
03-11-17, 16:33
Here's a new one, I visited 410 again and it was the wrong time of the month. She says there are other things on the menu. Any one else visit recently?

MinnyMassage
03-13-17, 14:24
I thought I'd share a story a friend told me:

I used to work out by the AMP near Uptown (where Yoyo worked), and went there about once every 10-14 days. I went there for a couple of years, and always enjoyed it, and never left unhappy. The only problem seemed to be the therapist there would range wildly in terms of age and appearance, and it got worse over time. I'm a pretty equal opportunity massage-getter, so it doesn't really bother me too much. That said, if I had to choose, I'd usually go for one that is younger and prettier! LOL. Since moving jobs, I now find myself rarely near Uptown, and have started frequenting a place off North of Columbia Heights. I like this place. And I've been there enough that I usually get the same therapist who is more than happy to give me a couple of pops for a slightly above average tip. They have recently got someone new, and she has the nicest pair of breast I've seen in awhile anywhere. Not just in an AMP.

MinnyMassage
03-15-17, 15:43
Anyone have experience with the AMP in Blaine north of 10, and off of University? I've researched this site and found nothing, but lots of reviews on RubMaps, but I'd rather not subscribe, so I can't read the reviews? Is this the kind of place that people enjoy, or is it a disappointment? Given the number of reviews, I think it might be OK, but wanted to see if anyone here had been there. PM if that is easier!

Thanks!

MinnyMassage
03-15-17, 16:20
OK- its a slow day. I'm not trying to spam the site with requests for info, rather I'm curious and trying to spur some posts. I've done my research, and can't see any info on these on this forum. I'm sure there is some on RM, but not here.

Anyone have any info on any of these:

http://minnesota.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-new-manger-best-massage-in-town-new-stuff-good-price-best-massage/17721764 - Doubting the "real picture" part.

http://minnesota.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cheng-xu-massage-400-central-ave-e-35-st-michael-mn-55376/19501047 - A bit of a drive for me, but "new girls" sounds good.

http://minnesota.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/smooth-sessions-and-soft-ladies-waiting-for-you/13740272 - Love the idea of the bubble bath. Could be fun.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-sweet-new-feeling-eest-asian-massage/19551442 - Driven by, but haven't stopped in.

As always, feel free to just PM me. I'm happy to share what I know as well.

Wrong Places
03-16-17, 11:15
OK- its a slow day. I'm not trying to spam the site with requests for info, rather I'm curious and trying to spur some posts. I've done my research, and can't see any info on these on this forum. I'm sure there is some on RM, but not here.

As always, feel free to just PM me. I'm happy to share what I know as well.You are spamming the site with requests and you should share what you know as you have not done so in any of your 7 posts.

If you wish to spur posts, write some reviews and we'll talk about them. Any more requests about information will just spur more posts like this one.

MinnyMassage
03-16-17, 14:10
I have no idea why you bothered to write a response. Does it make you feel important? "Look at me everybody. I'm policing forums all across the country!" I've looked over your posts. And you've added nothing to the MPS area forums. And to be honest, you've added little to the other ones. The VAST majority of your stuff is snarky BS,. Because you are quasi-active in the Ft. Myers forum, mostly posting drivel that adds nothing to any discussion (go back and look at your own posts), you think you need to ride in an police everyone else. I fronted my message with a disclaimer, because I knew someone like you wouldn't miss the chance to lecture my "noob" ass.

Yep. Only 7 posts. I've reviewed a couple of AMPs, offered willingness to share more info via PM, and have actually sent out information to 5 different people via PM. Please tell me. What is the magic number of posts I need to reach to satisfy you? 15? 30? Or 76 like you have? And if its 76, can 80% of them be snarky BS, like yours?

If you would have slowed down a bit, you probably could have figured out that I'm not taking advantage of anyone, but rather trying to post, share my info, identify some new places, see if anyone knows anything, and have some fun with the group. There have been only about 15 posts on this forum since January, and I've been several of them. I did my research, and found nothing on these places anywhere. I figured. "Hey. This is a forum dedicated to sharing information about AMPs in the twin cities. Maybe I'll see if anyone there has experience with them. " Seems logical. All new places. Maybe others would like to know they are out there. I'd be happy to write a review if I go. I have been frequenting the same places lately and was looking for a tip.

Instead, all I got was a witty response from some guy who has posted 76 times but acts like he owns the place. How about next time "you should" just not type a response, and let the post die if nobody wants to respond. That's perfectly fine. But why guys like you feel the need to chime in and moderate a forum that isn't yours, I'll never know. If nobody responded, I'd be fine with that and I'd keep sharing my reviews and keep looking for help. And I'll do that anyway, and you can avoid responding all you want.

But hey, Wrong Places. Thanks for making it a better place.

You are spamming the site with requests and you should share what you know as you have not done so in any of your 7 posts.

If you wish to spur posts, write some reviews and we'll talk about them. Any more requests about information will just spur more posts like this one.

HazyDavy
03-17-17, 18:25
Called and spoke to a young lady. Was inquiring about the wide range of rates and after I told her I was on TER she opened up a bit. Was told they have lingerie massages up to body to body. But no service information provided. Was told that I should bring 250.00 for what she thought I was looking for. She gave me general location and I said your on Washington just North of Lowry she reply, Yes.

Told her the pics were fake and she respond the girls don't want there face's out in the public but insured me it was a fine looking staff.

Look's promising to me!

Little help please!

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/certified-vet-what-you-see-is-what-you-get/19794215

DavePHX
03-18-17, 06:45
2 Felony Massage case updates.

(I am following about 20 felony massage, escort etc cases in Superior Court but am about 2 months behind updating and only spend a few hours a week on the Courts filing system.).

Shangri-Li Massage.

Trial continued from 2015 arrests as some take more plea deals to avoid potential prison. Appears only 2 cases still in progress but both recently took pleas.

H. D. Took felony plea and on 3/6/2017 sentenced to 1 year probation.

On 7/15/2015 a detective paid $40 for a massage and she offered manual sex for $40.

Pled to securing proceeds of an offense a class 6 felony and other more serious charges dismissed.

Presentence report: Lives with husband of 12 years in Nevada with daughter and son-in-law for the last 5 years. "believes conviction is fair and wants to improve life. " No priors, no drug or alcohol use, no childhood trauma. Lost massage license in both AZ and NV due to this charge and no means of support other than husband. Allowed to apply for Interstate Compact transfer to serve probation in NV. A low risk to re-offend.

2nd H. D. (same initials different women).

2/27/2017 Pled to 2 counts of facilitation to commit money laundering a class 6 felony and other more serious charges dismissed. Sentencing scheduled for 5/1/2017. Presentence report pending.

Devi Fe Mind and Body Massage case update.

As of 3/17/2017 8 arrested and 3 still with arrest warrants outstanding and not yet found.

Most have four felony counts related to criminal enterprise as usual. One newly arrested is in Federal custody in Colorado and a new bench warrant has been issued.

State disclosed a large list of witnesses, bank records etc.

Bails ranged from $50 to $5400 some show not paid so some may still in jail awaiting trial. Bail difference may be by luck of who the bail judge is or good attorneys?

Case young since arrests made in September 2016.

Next status hearing 3/27/17.

QuantumFlux359
03-21-17, 09:49

Anyone have any info on any of these:

http://minnesota.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-new-manger-best-massage-in-town-new-stuff-good-price-best-massage/17721764 - Doubting the "real picture" part.

http://minnesota.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cheng-xu-massage-400-central-ave-e-35-st-michael-mn-55376/19501047 - A bit of a drive for me, but "new girls" sounds good.

http://minnesota.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/smooth-sessions-and-soft-ladies-waiting-for-you/13740272 - Love the idea of the bubble bath. Could be fun.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-sweet-new-feeling-eest-asian-massage/19551442 - Driven by, but haven't stopped in.

As always, feel free to just PM me. I'm happy to share what I know as well.I've been to the Cheng Xu in St. Michael, about a month ago, I think that same post was up then, so not so sure about "new girls" beyond what was there when I went. I've been twice, it's very small, quiet town, so I think the two that were there, mammasan who does help when needed, and one masseuse, is all there is. The masseuse is reasonably cute mid 30's probably, but not young hotty by any stretch. HE available, touching outside clothes, that's about it.

Reddog62
03-21-17, 14:09
Hi all,

I am originally from the area and am planning a visit some time in mid summer. Really hope to see more reports by then to give a spot to stop at while I am there. Currently in the Tampa area and there plenty of nice places near me but would like to find a place when I visit back home that offers FS. Hopefully there will be some posts going up between now and late July. If anyone comes to visit this area, make sure to check out the Sarasota, Bradenton and Tampa threads or send me a PM and I can direct you in the right direction.

ABigDog
03-23-17, 12:51
Good massage, decent TS, left happy. $75 for the hour, left a $40 tip.

Thanks,

MA.Can you provide a link.

Geronimo651
03-24-17, 08:15
Anyone ever go to a provider with a butt plug / prostate vibrator in? I'm wanting to try it. The problem is that it's hard to talk to AMP providers.

QuantumFlux359
03-24-17, 12:46
Can you provide a link.I think this is the one he is referring to. Review on TER so seems likely legit HE available.

http://minnesota.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-body-scrub-make-you-happy-best-asian-massage-651-888-1590/11678745

QuantumFlux359
03-24-17, 13:43
Absolutely no extras available, I made every hint imaginable, and at the end straight up asked and was told "we don't do that here".

http://minnesota.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vip-treatment-young-girl-promise/16491295

Geronimo651
03-24-17, 22:27
Absolutely no extras available, I made every hint imaginable, and at the end straight up asked and was told "we don't do that here".

http://minnesota.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vip-treatment-young-girl-promise/16491295You have to love the topless teaser video, which ends with "we don't do that here".

I will say I've found that you really can't judge much on the 1st visit. They all think it's vice or ICE on the 1st try. That, of course, means spending $$$ to find out they send you home sad.

QuantumFlux359
03-25-17, 12:16
You have to love the topless teaser video, which ends with "we don't do that here".

I will say I've found that you really can't judge much on the 1st visit. They all think it's vice or ICE on the 1st try. That, of course, means spending $$$ to find out they send you home sad.I hear ya, but I think she was 100% telling the truth. I did the whole routine, moved towel a few times, she put it back, raising hips for easy access, she wasn't even getting close to the boys. I've been to regular, non extras massage places that got closer to my junk.

VikesFan
03-27-17, 11:06
Good morning. Please PM any validated spots. I have not had any successful visits. I obviously have completely misunderstood the asian massage aces. I assumed he was the norm. As a newb, I have found the stereotype of asian massage parlors not to be accurate. Thanks in advance.

MinnemnGuy
03-28-17, 06:27
Good morning. Please PM any validated spots. I have not had any successful visits. I obviously have completely misunderstood the asian massage aces. I assumed he was the norm. As a newb, I have found the stereotype of asian massage parlors not to be accurate. Thanks in advance.A sure thing today can turn legit tomorrow. Having unsuccessful visits is part of it, and sometimes it takes multiple visits. Just the way it is.

Malcolm Angus
04-02-17, 22:34
I think this is the one he is referring to. Review on TER so seems likely legit HE available.

http://minnesota.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-body-scrub-make-you-happy-best-asian-massage-651-888-1590/11678745Correct. Sorry I travel quite a bit and don't check the page when I'm away. I have always had a good time there and left happy.

Cdmmn
04-04-17, 22:17
I think this is the one he is referring to. Review on TER so seems likely legit HE available.

http://minnesota.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-body-scrub-make-you-happy-best-asian-massage-651-888-1590/11678745I love the ads for that place. It might be the next place I try based upon the positive reports.

Mnty44
04-05-17, 14:31
I love the ads for that place. It might be the next place I try based upon the positive reports.I had a good experience there. Decent massage, and nice HE on the table shower.

Screwjack
04-05-17, 22:33
Correct. Sorry I travel quite a bit and don't check the page when I'm away. I have always had a good time there and left happy.Thanks for the tip. Had a relaxing session there this afternoon that ended on a happy note. .75/.40.

Wish that the masseuse (and service level) was up to the standards of my previous stomping grounds. Massage was a little disorganized and the provider was a little too old and plain. (Is this the reality of TC AMPs?) That being said, experience counts and she did work the kinks out and ultimately pushed the right button.

Reddog62
04-06-17, 08:25
Hi all again.

I am planning a visit mid summer and was curious if anyone knows of a good provider in the south or southwest burbs that is good and clean providing FS. Thanks in advance for any intel.

Geronimo651
04-06-17, 17:19
Thanks for the tip. Had a relaxing session there this afternoon that ended on a happy note. .75/.40.

Wish that the masseuse (and service level) was up to the standards of my previous stomping grounds. Massage was a little disorganized and the provider was a little too old and plain. (Is this the reality of TC AMPs?) That being said, experience counts and she did work the kinks out and ultimately pushed the right button.Experience does count!

Having said that, if you stumble on one of the better AMPs (cute young and willing) you'll notice they can't handle the demand. If you walk in and it's quiet, well.

Geronimo651
04-21-17, 01:41
My experience has been that the AMPs that are listed as Korean usually allow a lot more (negotiable) menu offerings than the Chinese AMPs.

Reddog62
04-22-17, 08:31
My experience has been that the AMPs that are listed as Korean usually allow a lot more (negotiable) menu offerings than the Chinese AMPs.But not all AMPs that are listed as Korean actually have Korean providers. I have found that here in the Tampa area if the actual provider is Korean she is much more "willing". I am sure that would be the case back home in Minnesota.

Malcolm Angus
04-22-17, 13:55
Looking for a place closer to the southwest suburbs that makes people happy. This one looks interesting.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/10-off-new-girl-waiting-for-you-today/16497467

Thoughts or suggestions welcomed. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post publicly.

Thanks In advance.

BusterRon
04-24-17, 15:52
Looking for a place closer to the southwest suburbs that makes people happy. This one looks interesting.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/10-off-new-girl-waiting-for-you-today/16497467

Thoughts or suggestions welcomed. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post publicly.

Thanks In advance.I've been to that place twice. Very good massage by (so far) very attractive girls.

They have a visit so many times get $30 off card. The first time I went it was just a good massage. 2nd time I made sure she stamped the card first, good massage but DIY finish. Might try third time with lowered expectations since the massage is so good.

BusterRon
04-24-17, 17:11
Looks like this joint switched ownership.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-best-asian-massage-651-788-0299/13172457

Had good luck a couple times but last trip in the provider was prettier, the massage was better, and I left sadder.

BusterRon
04-28-17, 13:49
So thanks to the tips here I gave the joint in SLP a go.

The massage was really odd or disjointed. No routine and the masseuse was clearing her throats like she was about to hawk a lugie or something. I think she broke wind at one point too.

I was not offered TS but I didn't ask either. Signals were fairly straight forward and ending was pretty decent, about 5 min early though.

Then things went from ok to a little alarming. She left to get me water and came back while I was still getting dressed and flipped on the fluorescent lights, which was a little harsh.

Then, to my dismay, she took the towel that covered the hole for your face on the table, folded it, and put it back. The towel that covered me and she used to dry me off after hot towel, same thing. Folded it nicely and put back. Thank god she at least took the top sheet off and wet towels from cleaning me up and bundled those together. But based on my experience there's a good chance you're planting your face into a used towel and covered with one that's covered another dudes junk or ass.

Based on that alone I don't think I can go back.

75/. 45.

BrianInIsanti
04-28-17, 19:27
Looks like this joint switched ownership.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-best-asian-massage-651-788-0299/13172457

Had good luck a couple times but last trip in the provider was prettier, the massage was better, and I left sadder.Had good luck there before, but now its a no go.

BrianInIsanti
04-28-17, 19:29

Thanks In advance.That place used to be great. Not anymore.

Reddog62
04-29-17, 13:09
Anyone have any intel for the north metro or NW. Blaine, Fridley, Plymouth, Maple Grove? I will be visiting mid summer and it seems as the south and southwest burbs are pretty much just legit service.

Malcolm Angus
05-04-17, 19:00
Found a pretty good AMP that had what I was looking for. Seniors Pm me for details.

Cdmmn
05-06-17, 22:24
Went to the AMP on Wayzata Blvd. That has been discussed here.

I went at 6:45 Saturday night. Woman came to the desk and led me to a room without hesitation. Provider was what you expect. Not as young and scantily clad as the pics suggest. I asked for an hour and paid $75.

The provider asked how much pressure and I opted for medium. She worked on my back quite a bit. More pressurized rubbing than massage, but very nice. She used lots of oil. She got on the table a couple of times and did extensive massaging on my butt.

I could hear a couple of people come in, but it wasn't until the third time somebody came in that my provider had to answer the door. She otherwise was attentive, leaving a couple of times to get a hot, wet towel. She did a nice job of cleaning off the oil on my backside.

She had me turn over and within a few minutes offered a HE. I didn't pick up on her initial signal, but she signaled again and I nodded yes. She did an excellent job.

After exiting to get another hot towel she spent a couple of minutes on my face and neck.

Based on reports here, it's $40 for the HE, I gave her $45. I should have given her $50.

I don't have a lot of info to share here. I'm new to the scene. I'm not a "senior. " Thanks to those for the reports on this establishment.

Ddys11
05-07-17, 11:11
http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-to-relax-our-massage-is-just-what-you-need-5-lovely-girls-here/19856545

Visited this AMP 3 times and each time has been a disappointment. Originally I was looking for an independent provider so I called the adds below. After scheduling I get the address. I decide to give it a go anyway.

80 dollars for and hour. If you want to use CC there is a big surcharge added. Bring cash. The girls are friendly enough and the place is clean. Paid, led to room to get ready. The table I had did not have good padding on the head rest, it makes it very hard to relax when your forehead is hurting. Very mechanical massage, the worst part is they put a large towel over me and massage through the towel for about 15 minutes! Never had that before and hope I never do again.

Most of the time was spent working on my back. Very little lower body. Some lite teasing so I thought maybe but no. On the flip not to bad head massage, some arm and leg work. Then it was over. Oil was used and hot towel to wipe down. Each time was not happy, certainly not amazing or best. I know pictures are fake but the one girl looked twice as old as the picture, I see why they covered it! My recommendation is to skip this one. Much better options out here for much better price. The only satisfaction I will get is to save someone else the time and money.

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-in-town-bes-asia-massage-in-uptown/19853766

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-touch-massage-with-asian-girl-today/20280948

Taco1
05-08-17, 07:42
Hey guys in town for work in Hugo. I'm not sure if that's considered a different area than this msp thread, but thought I would see if anyone could recommend a place around here. I see there are a few places in white bear & a girl in vadnais heights. Also a few red heads on BP ads in stillwater. Any help would be appreciated feel free to PM too. Thanks.

BrianInIsanti
05-13-17, 12:18
Anyone have any intel for the north metro or NW. Blaine, Fridley, Plymouth, Maple Grove? I will be visiting mid summer and it seems as the south and southwest burbs are pretty much just legit service.Its on hwy 55 and fernbrook. Never been let down there. Nothing fantastic, but no problems.