PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

William 65
03-19-14, 23:22
Things are still good here at the Pilot! I've had good luck here in the past & did so again this evening. Stephanie asked me if I'd like some company. Claims to be 36, kinda skinny, dark hair & glasses could tell she has had kids but still not bad. Generally seemed like a nice gal. Negotiated CFS for 3 Jackson's. She asked me how I wanted it & told me to set the pace. I told her I hadn't seen anyone working the lot the last couple times I was here, so she gave me her digits & told me to call anytime. Probably will call her again. Stay safe everyone!

William 65
03-19-14, 23:43
Things are still good here at the Pilot! I've had good luck here in the past & did so again this evening. Stephanie asked me if I'd like some company. Claims to be 36, kinda skinny, dark hair & glasses could tell she has had kids but still not bad. Generally seemed like a nice gal. Negotiated CFS for 3 Jackson's. She asked me how I wanted it & told me to set the pace. I told her I hadn't seen anyone working the lot the last couple times I was here, so she gave me her digits & told me to call anytime. Probably will call her again. Stay safe everyone!

DiscreteNsa
03-21-14, 10:07
Things are still good here at the Pilot! I've had good luck here in the past & did so again this evening. Stephanie asked me if I'd like some company. Claims to be 36, kinda skinny, dark hair & glasses could tell she has had kids but still not bad. Generally seemed like a nice gal. Negotiated CFS for 3 Jackson's. She asked me how I wanted it & told me to set the pace. I told her I hadn't seen anyone working the lot the last couple times I was here, so she gave me her digits & told me to call anytime. Probably will call her again. Stay safe everyone!I tried the pilot a few times in the past, never had much luck, what's the best time of day and where is a good place to park, would like t try again, with some success this time.

Bruce018
03-27-15, 03:31
I been thru the Pilot alot never saw anything also tried Niles trk. Stop zero as well as South bend Pilot. Any info on these places would be appreciated.

BigRigNate35
05-23-21, 15:37
Things are still good here at the Pilot! I've had good luck here in the past & did so again this evening. Stephanie asked me if I'd like some company. Claims to be 36, kinda skinny, dark hair & glasses could tell she has had kids but still not bad. Generally seemed like a nice gal. Negotiated CFS for 3 Jackson's. She asked me how I wanted it & told me to set the pace. I told her I hadn't seen anyone working the lot the last couple times I was here, so she gave me her digits & told me to call anytime. Probably will call her again. Stay safe everyone!Hey man I been there a bunch and have not seen anyone. What is steph's number if that's cool with you.

Rubicon83
05-23-21, 23:26
Hey man I been there a bunch and have not seen anyone. What is steph's number if that's cool with you.Don't hold your breath on getting that number. You are asking a question about an 8-yr. Old post made by a guy that hasn't posted in 5-yrs.