PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dee Jay 88
10-18-10, 22:52
I am close to Pontiac and that seems like a fantastic untapped market. There is always a bunch of people walking around and it's got a lot of clubs and a pseudo-strip club in the island bar. Can anyone shed some light on good old Pontiac? Where are all the SW?

Thanks,

DJ

Pawpawman
10-26-10, 13:15
Had a great dream with a WSW about a 6. The usual for a BBBJ. She was very clean looking, never seen her around before. Near Intercare.

Gordo68
10-26-10, 20:32
Had a great dream with a WSW about a 6. The usual for a BBBJ. She was very clean looking, never seen her around before. Near Intercare.Wow, that is something else. The only girls that I have seen on the game are near that light with the convenience store that is like 2 blocks from the PD. I haven't been that hard up yet. On the other hand, I have had a white woman come up asking for change that I really think I could have convinced to be on the game, if I had so chosen. But that was outside the Chicken Coop one afternoon a month or so back. I might have to take a little cruise around there the next time I am in town for gas.

Dee Jay 88
11-01-10, 21:21
Scroll down to the Pontiac thread or try this link.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? 2125-Pontiac.

For some odd reason the links don't work, must be the bugs in the new soft ware. Thanks, JW. I looked and looked and never realized I could scroll down in the "other section". You've opened up a whole new world for me and a lot more reading. Thanks, dude.

Thunderburg
05-27-11, 02:11
Had a dream in Benton Harbor on the hill. BSW, slim, juicy little booty. Made a couple passes and picked her up, did the leo check then we rolled to a spot. Little negotiating and we got to it, she slurped and sucked like it was 100 deg out and I was the pop sicle. Throated for a few then hopped out and bent her over the hood, wasnt long and I was done. She gave me her number but I forgot it. (Damn you medical) Her name was sandy, would smash again.

TwistedBrother
05-27-11, 12:37
Wow, nice to have a "spot" where it's safe enough to take someone out of a car date and bend them over a hood, LOL.

Had a dream in Benton Harbor on the hill. BSW, slim, juicy little booty. Made a couple passes and picked her up, did the leo check then we rolled to a spot. Little negotiating and we got to it, she slurped and sucked like it was 100 deg out and I was the pop sicle. Throated for a few then hopped out and bent her over the hood, wasnt long and I was done. She gave me her number but I forgot it. (Damn you medical) Her name was sandy, would smash again.

SplitRight40
05-26-12, 21:53
I was in sag nasty today where would you find SW?

MartyD
01-10-13, 02:19
Where is this 'free trade zone' I hear about. Was told there is a place where SW arent bothered by leo. TGTBT?

Thanks fellas, love the site. Just found it. Martyd

MartyD
01-11-13, 00:50
Just read that Boradway is the place to be. And the area surrounding Murphey's. Roger that. Martyd

Useajimmy
02-15-13, 14:22
I was in sag nasty today where would you find SW?There is a forum for the nasty, go there for better current advice. But it depends on what time you are driving through. Usually during the day and early evening 5th and 6th near Tuscola or Johnson is your best bet. Later after 8pm until about midnight downtown by the Savoy is best. Then after midnight back to 5th and 6th St. The better the weather the better the odds. It really slows down when its cold out.

Badabing1000
02-17-13, 08:31
Relatively new to this forum. Is there anything good SW mongering in Benton Harbor? PM would be nice. Will share anything I find.

CharliezDay
03-14-13, 01:59
Relatively new to this forum. Is there anything good SW mongering in Benton Harbor? PM would be nice. Will share anything I find.Had some luck in the past but nothing recently, if anything pops up will message you. I posted here under an alternate name before my email was compromised.

Gordo68
03-15-13, 10:17
Relatively new to this forum. Is there anything good SW mongering in Benton Harbor? PM would be nice. Will share anything I find.There is a very small group of really ugly BSW's in BH. They tend to hang out in a little square (triangle really) off of Pipestone / Broadway intersection near the downtown area. I haven't seen them out lately but once the weather warms up a little I am sure that they will be there. There is a convenience store and they sit across from it and wait. Also, it is like a block and a half away from the P. D. Station so be careful. Occasionally there are a few cute beggar girls by the offramp of Pipestone that look like they may be persuaded but haven't really tried that route.

DontCareAtAll
05-28-13, 22:46
There is a forum for the nasty, go there for better current advice. But it depends on what time you are driving through. Usually during the day and early evening 5th and 6th near Tuscola or Johnson is your best bet. Later after 8pm until about midnight downtown by the Savoy is best. Then after midnight back to 5th and 6th St. The better the weather the better the odds. It really slows down when its cold out.Where's the Saginaw forum? It doesn't show up for me.

Calvin77
05-29-13, 08:28
Where's the Saginaw forum? It doesn't show up for me.Scroll down to the bottom of this page. You'll find it.

Travelman 60
03-13-14, 21:50
New in town and looking for a hot spot. Thanks.

RobBall
03-15-14, 09:53
New in town and looking for a hot spot. Thanks.The walks include Broadway, Summit, Peck, Hoyt, and others in between. Depends on time of day.

Travelman 60
03-15-14, 22:19
The walks include Broadway, Summit, Peck, Hoyt, and others in between. Depends on time of day.Appreciate.

DoubleD3
03-27-14, 02:15
I'm looking for info on the Muskegon scene. I posted in the Muskegon section but got no replies. Is there anyone that can tell me some of their experiences out there on the stroll. I'm new to the scene and don't want to get myself into any trouble.