PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SteelHorseRide
07-03-10, 15:24
Not to bad of a club for being in the sticks. The have some good looking girls 5-8. Didn't think they would have any that good look. I even had a ld and that was not to bad. To bad they don't have a vip room because I think you could have a hell of a lot more fun.

Roger Greene
07-08-10, 08:36
Not to bad of a club for being in the sticks. The have some good looking girls 5-8. Didn't think they would have any that good look. I even had a ld and that was not to bad. To bad they don't have a vip room because I think you could have a hell of a lot more fun.

Always wondered about the place. seen it a couple times driving by but never stopped. It is the closest strip bar to me now

Laz Long
12-30-10, 09:00
I was visiting western MI for the holidays and decided to check out the local SC scene. A couple of acquaintances suggested Murphy's in the Heights, so I decided to check it out.

Arrived around 10pm, and the parking lot was packed, which I thought was a good sign. Paid $5 at the door. Generally, if a club serves alcohol, I don't expect to pay a cover, so I was surprised to see a full bar when I went in. Five bucks isn't bad, though, so no heartburn with the cover.

As you walk into the club itself, you are near the corner of a 30' x 45' room with the long wall of the club running off to your right, and the short wall extening out from your left hand side. The bar runs along the long wall on the near side, to your right as you walk in. The main stage ins in the middle of the room against the back long wall, plus they use the bar as another stage. In my experience, bar stages are a good indicator that you're in a dive, and I think that holds true in this case. The short wall at the far end of the bar houses the DJ, and a curtained entrance to the VIP area. There is a sign by the curtain advertising dances at $20 / song. The room was fairly brightly lit without the usual dark decor I expect in a strip club.

The main stage is surrounded by very basic tables and chairs that form a box around it, but sit several feet from it, creating enough of a barrier that there really is no "perverts' row" at the stage. Since the stage is barely raised from the floor, maybe this was meant to make sure everyone can see the stage. (Not that anyone was really paying attention to the stage anyway, but more on that later.) It struck me as an awkward setup for a strip club. The rest of the floor was furnished with typical little round tables with 3 or 4 nicely padded seats at each.

There were 9 or 10 girls working, ranging from 4 to 7. There were about 10 guys at the bar, mostly watching sports on TV, and 4 or 5 tables with 2 or 3 guys each. A couple of girls were sitting at tables chatting with the guys. One near me seemed to be working hard to separate one of the guys from his money, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn she was a high mileage provider. The rest of the crowd seemed intent on their own conversations. No one was paying much attention to the stage.

I took a seat a one of the tables near the stage. Sodas and most beers (Buds, Millers, Coors) were $2. For $3 you could get premium brews; I opted for a Corona. The waitress was actually about the hottest girl in the place, a solid 8. The girl "on stage" was at one of the other tables near the stage practically giving a lapdance to the guy sitting there. When the song ended, they called a girl to the bar stage. I sipped my beer and watched as she worked her way up and down the bar, sliding off and giving a 20 or 30 second lapper to anyone with a tip on the bar.

She moved to the main stage for the next song. Her dancing was mechanical. Her face was fairly cute, but her body was pretty much a block with a pair of C cups hung on. There was no curve at the waist, and her belly stuck out an inch or so over the top of her bikini bottom. At the second song on the main stage, the bikini came off and she was in a thong. Another guy had come up to one of the other stage tables and laid out a tip (I didn't see how much) , so she went over and gave him a quick dance.

I always tip if I sit at the stage. I don't really care how good looking or how well a girl dances. If she's peeling and I'm sitting ther, she at least gets a dollar. If she's hot, or good, or both, she probably gets more. So, I laid a dollar on the table. When she finished with the other guy, she walked over to me and asked if I was ready. I almost told her to just take the dollar, but thought that might seem rude, so I said I was ready.

She came around the table and climbed on my lap. I was definitely getting the grind, and she rubbed her sweatty cleavage on my face a couple of times. That was pretty much the killer for me. I get that dancing can be a bit of a workout, and can't blame her that she might have worked up a little bit of a sweat. In that case, keep the sweatty parts out of my face, plus I had just watched her rub those same tits on a half dozen guys' faces. FOr all I know, that was that last dude's sweat that I got. It's like using an already wet towel at the gym.

After she climbed off, she asked me where I wanted to stick it (the tip). She pulled out the band of her thong and I slipped the dollar in. I finished my beer, and left to go take a shower. When I first arrived, I had thought about checking out the VIP, but my mood was dead.

All in all, this place seemed like a bar that happened to have girls willing to peel down to their thongs and grope / grind the guys. Most of the patrons were more interested in the sports or their own conversations than the dancing. With $2 beers and four TVs showing sports, plus the generally low level of talent, I could see that working out that way. Maybe the guys came there to watch so their wives wouldn't nag them during the game. On the plus side, it's not an expensive club, and I'm sure if I found a girl that interested me, I could get a decent lap experience and be out the door for under $50.

SteelHorseRide
02-11-11, 23:46
Stop in tonight since I was over that way. Tryed to talk this girl into take out but a no go. Oh well I still had fun.

SteelHorseRide
04-08-12, 18:46
Good time at the Saginaw vu fri night. Had a great dance with Honey and Annalise. They would be two to check out.

Bigdikdanaler
07-10-12, 11:56
Stop in tonight since I was over that way. Tryed to talk this girl into take out but a no go. Oh well I still had fun.
I was visiting western MI for the holidays and decided to check out the local SC scene. A couple of acquaintances suggested Murphy's in the Heights, so I decided to check it out.

Arrived around 10pm, and the parking lot was packed, which I thought was a good sign. Paid $5 at the door. Generally, if a club serves alcohol, I don't expect to pay a cover, so I was surprised to see a full bar when I went in. Five bucks isn't bad, though, so no heartburn with the cover.

As you walk into the club itself, you are near the corner of a 30' x 45' room with the long wall of the club running off to your right, and the short wall extening out from your left hand side. The bar runs along the long wall on the near side, to your right as you walk in. The main stage ins in the middle of the room against the back long wall, plus they use the bar as another stage. In my experience, bar stages are a good indicator that you're in a dive, and I think that holds true in this case. The short wall at the far end of the bar houses the DJ, and a curtained entrance to the VIP area. There is a sign by the curtain advertising dances at $20 / song. The room was fairly brightly lit without the usual dark decor I expect in a strip club.

The main stage is surrounded by very basic tables and chairs that form a box around it, but sit several feet from it, creating enough of a barrier that there really is no "perverts' row" at the stage. Since the stage is barely raised from the floor, maybe this was meant to make sure everyone can see the stage. (Not that anyone was really paying attention to the stage anyway, but more on that later.) It struck me as an awkward setup for a strip club. The rest of the floor was furnished with typical little round tables with 3 or 4 nicely padded seats at each.

There were 9 or 10 girls working, ranging from 4 to 7. There were about 10 guys at the bar, mostly watching sports on TV, and 4 or 5 tables with 2 or 3 guys each. A couple of girls were sitting at tables chatting with the guys. One near me seemed to be working hard to separate one of the guys from his money, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn she was a high mileage provider. The rest of the crowd seemed intent on their own conversations. No one was paying much attention to the stage.

I took a seat a one of the tables near the stage. Sodas and most beers (Buds, Millers, Coors) were $2. For $3 you could get premium brews; I opted for a Corona. The waitress was actually about the hottest girl in the place, a solid 8. The girl "on stage" was at one of the other tables near the stage practically giving a lapdance to the guy sitting there. When the song ended, they called a girl to the bar stage. I sipped my beer and watched as she worked her way up and down the bar, sliding off and giving a 20 or 30 second lapper to anyone with a tip on the bar.

She moved to the main stage for the next song. Her dancing was mechanical. Her face was fairly cute, but her body was pretty much a block with a pair of C cups hung on. There was no curve at the waist, and her belly stuck out an inch or so over the top of her bikini bottom. At the second song on the main stage, the bikini came off and she was in a thong. Another guy had come up to one of the other stage tables and laid out a tip (I didn't see how much) , so she went over and gave him a quick dance.

I always tip if I sit at the stage. I don't really care how good looking or how well a girl dances. If she's peeling and I'm sitting ther, she at least gets a dollar. If she's hot, or good, or both, she probably gets more. So, I laid a dollar on the table. When she finished with the other guy, she walked over to me and asked if I was ready. I almost told her to just take the dollar, but thought that might seem rude, so I said I was ready.

She came around the table and climbed on my lap. I was definitely getting the grind, and she rubbed her sweatty cleavage on my face a couple of times. That was pretty much the killer for me. I get that dancing can be a bit of a workout, and can't blame her that she might have worked up a little bit of a sweat. In that case, keep the sweatty parts out of my face, plus I had just watched her rub those same tits on a half dozen guys' faces. FOr all I know, that was that last dude's sweat that I got. It's like using an already wet towel at the gym.

After she climbed off, she asked me where I wanted to stick it (the tip). She pulled out the band of her thong and I slipped the dollar in. I finished my beer, and left to go take a shower. When I first arrived, I had thought about checking out the VIP, but my mood was dead.

All in all, this place seemed like a bar that happened to have girls willing to peel down to their thongs and grope / grind the guys. Most of the patrons were more interested in the sports or their own conversations than the dancing. With $2 beers and four TVs showing sports, plus the generally low level of talent, I could see that working out that way. Maybe the guys came there to watch so their wives wouldn't nag them during the game. On the plus side, it's not an expensive club, and I'm sure if I found a girl that interested me, I could get a decent lap experience and be out the door for under $50.Just tried this place out, $7 for a shot and a beer. 3 hot girls, got a lot of info from the locals, friendly people and had a good time, worked hard for take Out which I would suggest for all, I had some goodies that helped, great time but got in big trouble for staying out so late. Been going to Muskegon for a few years and didn't even know this place was right by our hotel. Not like Detroit, but a good time can be had.

Member #5546
09-10-12, 17:43
Anyone have any good intel on Odyssey or Murphy's in Muskegon? Odyssey shows all the right signs that a menu may be available but, I striked out the few times I have tried. Hopefully, there is some decent club in the west MI area. I hate having to drive all the way to Lansing or worse to D-town.

Muskegon
09-11-12, 10:01
Anyone have any good intel on Odyssey or Murphy's in Muskegon? Odyssey shows all the right signs that a menu may be available but, I striked out the few times I have tried. Hopefully, there is some decent club in the west MI area. I hate having to drive all the way to Lansing or worse to D-town.I am also looking for info. As I have struck out repeatedly. Although I did have a lead on an older girl from murphy's. But she fell through saying her husband wouldn't appreciate it.

PM me any info and ill try and trade any info I have for any leads.

BillyBobMi
10-02-12, 08:24
Stop in tonight since I was over that way. Tryed to talk this girl into take out but a no go. Oh well I still had fun.About all there is up here. Seating for about 50 or 60, 4 girls working the other night. Kinda dead, I left at 10pm and there were no other customers.

Beers are $6 in a small plastic cup (probably 8 to 10 ounces.

Interested Md
10-24-12, 12:43
Anybody ever try the bed dance?

Jackbb
10-27-12, 21:17
Alert, a stripper named April is working the area. She's been around! My report is on the Toledo Strip Club thread. JackBB.

Badabing1000
05-03-13, 06:00
Haven't been there for years. It's about an hour drive for me. Any reason to make the trip?

Electronman
05-05-13, 02:53
Haven't been there for years. It's about an hour drive for me. Any reason to make the trip?Rumor is that the club is under new ownership. I haven't been to the club in years- too many better options. Sounds like it might be worth a trip to check it out.

SharpShooter1
08-19-13, 12:01
Although I don't think I'll be in Michigan enough to become a regular poster, I did look at the forum prior to visiting, and figured I'd put in my feedback on this visit. I was in Michigan for work, so I thought I'd take a buddy up on an offer to do some weekend fishing in Traverse City. After a few hours of drowning bait / washing lures, my buddy suggested we visit Fantasy's. After visiting the Coliseum, Penthouse Club, and BT's in the Detroit metro area over the past 4 years, I was interested to see what Traverse City might offer. I suppose it's a miracle that it exists at all, but the entertainment offered is really no more than PG-13, and best suited to young college students (or maybe 18 year old high school students).

Positives: Tables, floor, and restroom were clean and while two folks were smoking while we were there, the club didn't smell of cigarettes.

Girls were above average in looks (range 5. 8) , and reasonably friendly.

Negatives: Table dances are air dances only, and the "bed dances" are less than what you would expect from a

First date makeout session in 9th grade. Some groping is possible, but not much else.

For those who want a beer during their visit, they will be disapppointed, as this place is dry.

Extras are absolutely out of the question.

I suppose from a business standpoint they are successful because their only nearby competition (because' 8 ball in Cadillac) is sort of run down. All in all I'll pass the next time I'm in Traverse City.

Otto22
08-19-13, 15:51
Although I don't think I'll be in Michigan enough to become a regular poster, I did look at the forum prior to visiting, and figured I'd put in my feedback on this visit. I was in Michigan for work, so I thought I'd take a buddy up on an offer to do some weekend fishing in Traverse City. After a few hours of drowning bait / washing lures, my buddy suggested we visit Fantasy's. After visiting the Coliseum, Penthouse Club, and BT's in the Detroit metro area over the past 4 years, I was interested to see what Traverse City might offer. I suppose it's a miracle that it exists at all, but the entertainment offered is really no more than PG-13, and best suited to young college students (or maybe 18 year old high school students).

Positives: Tables, floor, and restroom were clean and while two folks were smoking while we were there, the club didn't smell of cigarettes.

Girls were above average in looks (range 5. 8) , and reasonably friendly.

Negatives: Table dances are air dances only, and the "bed dances" are less than what you would expect from a

First date makeout session in 9th grade. Some groping is possible, but not much else.

For those who want a beer during their visit, they will be disapppointed, as this place is dry.

Extras are absolutely out of the question.

I suppose from a business standpoint they are successful because their only nearby competition (because' 8 ball in Cadillac) is sort of run down. All in all I'll pass the next time I'm in Traverse City.TC is not a place for SC fun. This club is not only lame but also over-priced. Yes, it's true that we are spoiled here in Michigan with the quality of SC MI clubs but this place is to be avoided.

Eore1
09-07-13, 10:33
After a little drive last night with a buddy of mine after work, we were looking to unwind and have a little Friday night fun. Ended up in cadillac at because's 8ball lounge. My buddy had a couple free pass cards, so we tried it out. Only 4 girls working, and a moderate size crowd of mongering men. Probably 2 to every gal.

Only one girl there impressed me. All of the girls seemed to be making their rounds to every table. They do a dollar table dance, and ask the entire time of that dance if you want a private dance. I opted out of the private dance, seeing that it was in an open room visible from the stage and half the bar. I talked to one little spinner about take-out, she quoted $3 and wouldn't budge. And that's still with out knowing what that might even include.

Because's is an ok place if you want to have a couple expensive beers and look at titties. (And only titties, no full nude) I'm more of a full nude place, and just drinking prior to or on the way to the nudie bar.

Eore1
09-07-13, 14:43
After a little drive last night with a buddy of mine after work, we were looking to unwind and have a little Friday night fun. Ended up in cadillac at because's 8ball lounge. My buddy had a couple free pass cards, so we tried it out. Only 4 girls working, and a moderate size crowd of mongering men. Probably 2 to every gal.

Only one girl there impressed me. All of the girls seemed to be making their rounds to every table. They do a dollar table dance, and ask the entire time of that dance if you want a private dance. I opted out of the private dance, seeing that it was in an open room visible from the stage and half the bar. I talked to one little spinner about take-out, she quoted $3 and wouldn't budge. And that's still with out knowing what that might even include.

Because's is an ok place if you want to have a couple expensive beers and look at titties. (And only titties, no full nude) I'm more of a full nude place, and just drinking prior to or on the way to the nudie bar.Sorry, not because's 8ball. Because's. Stupid autocorrect.

Wingman8490
01-02-14, 14:39
OK, Stopped by Hot Spot Tuesday looking for Lace. Unfortunately she was not there. Nothing else was worth my time or effort. Drank half my beer and left.

WM.

Eore1
08-09-14, 10:40
Visited some friends in kalkaska the other night and planned early to make a quick stop at Crossroads of rapid city. Maybe a 5 min drive north-west of kalkaska. Arrived around 730. And was told no cover. Dj said he only had 2 girls working, but two others would be in later. Sat down near the dance floor and turned down the offer of a $6 beer. The waitress was very nice, and touchy flirty. Turns out I should have put my attention on her.

I see one very young petite brunet sitting at the bar making out with her boyfriend. Another customer was sitting alone at a table just playing on his phone. 3 songs played before anyone got on stage. First up was the young gal. She seemed to ignore everyone there while dancing, did her two songs, got topless, got down and went back to her boyfriend. Girl number 2, a really cute blond sat with me. Small be's or large a's. Great to talk to. Says she's been stripping 5 years there, and she started when she was 18. She talked poorly of the other dancers and how the next lady coming in was over 40, and the 18 year old doesn't work the crowd. Blondie starts talking about guys walking out because they aren't getting any attention. By the end of it, I was walking out myself because I wasn't getting any attention. I told Blondie I wanted to see her stage dance. I had money for a private dance ($20 for private dances $10 for back rubs).

Turns out I never get to see her take the stage. She knew I wasn't there long, so she said she was going to tell the Dj to let her go up next. Well she didn't go up in the next hour, and clung to another guy.

I walked out. Waste of time I'm afraid. But, to be as expected up there I guess.

Mag Green
10-30-17, 11:59
Anyone been in a while? I haven't been in a long time and it was a joke then. Between the dances being just chairs on the wall, no privacy, strict rules and zero chance of extras, haven't been back. Will be in the area soon and thought of swinging in if it has improved any. Sure is a lack of anything in the area. If the place was worth a shit, I am sure they'd get plenty more business.

LohnDog
04-04-18, 17:23
Has anyone been can I get some info.

Opui812
04-04-18, 18:34
Has anyone been can I get some info.It is a no touch club. No VIP room. $5 beer. Local cops sometime will sit in dark to stop you after you leave. Usually have some decent looking girls. I have tried for OTC but no luck. And for what ever reason, the dancers all were nylons. So, enjoy the show and drink a coke.

LohnDog
04-06-18, 07:07
It is a no touch club. No VIP room. $5 beer. Local cops sometime will sit in dark to stop you after you leave. Usually have some decent looking girls. I have tried for OTC but no luck. And for what ever reason, the dancers all were nylons. So, enjoy the show and drink a coke.Thank you for the info.

Hit It and Quit It 420
11-13-18, 20:22
Is gorgeous whit long brunette hair and a nice size rack on a petite body.

Beautiful blue eyes, and sexy.

Gave me just want was in the ad time whit a sexy girl who did do a very nice dance for me.

I did the 1/2 at 125 she hade a deal going on so I got a hr for the 1/2 price it was very cute gave me a good show.

Hit It and Quit It 420
11-13-18, 20:25
http://flint.skipthegames.com/stripper/exotic/very-cute-blue-eyes-independen/127926685483

Gave me a good time and a fun little dance for me just like her ad say just a dance but talk was fun she was super cute.

Mag Green
11-14-18, 10:38
But am I to assume that the dance was all that was had? No other fun, to put a smile on one's face?

http://flint.skipthegames.com/stripper/exotic/very-cute-blue-eyes-independen/127926685483

Gave me a good time and a fun little dance for me just like her ad say just a dance but talk was fun she was super cute.

Hit It and Quit It 420
11-14-18, 17:02
But am I to assume that the dance was all that was had? No other fun, to put a smile on one's face?Yes assume it seeing it was in ad just dance. That's right and that's all I was looking for just more time and talk then she did a sexy dance for me. Well repeat!!

Hit It and Quit It 420
11-16-18, 13:53
But am I to assume that the dance was all that was had? No other fun, to put a smile on one's face? Yes. It seeing it was in ad just dance.

That's right and that's all I was looking for time and talk then she did a super sexy dance for me.

Well repeat and HEY she has a girl friend they did the killer deal two girl for a hr at 250.

http://northern-michigan.skipthegames.com/stripper/exotic/independent-strippers-in-cadil/479870083714

LohnDog
11-24-18, 17:29
Yes. It seeing it was in ad just dance.

That's right and that's all I was looking for time and talk then she did a super sexy dance for me.

Well repeat and HEY she has a girl friend they did the killer deal two girl for a hr at 250.

http://northern-michigan.skipthegames.com/stripper/exotic/independent-strippers-in-cadil/479870083714Can you send me her number.

LurkingDog
11-26-18, 01:14
I had seen this place on my several trips to Traverse City but only recently got to visit there. The club is quite spacious and well-kept. I was there on a Saturday evening— probably about 7-10 girls working and probably 12-15 patrons. $10 cover prior to 8:00 pm (I think it's $15 otherwise) and one non-alcoholic drink minimum (another $5). There is a large center stage with three poles and a steel ring (the circus kind) that some of the dancers use with their stage show. Laps are on benches separate from the main room and are $20 — occasionally there is a 2 for $30 special. There are also bed dances that are $30 and a VIP room that I heard goes $150/15 minutes. The bouncers are quite attentive (unfortunately) and there is a closed-circuit television monitor that is right at the bouncers stand that is surveillance on the Lap dance area. The girls were are white this particular evening. Varied types—spinners to a couple of hefty babes. All seemed very nice and personable — they came around asking for dances but we're not particularly high-pressure or snooty if you turned them down. I got dances from JoJo, Ivy, and Cameron- would likely go back if I'm in the area again.

LD.

Opui812
09-25-19, 20:55
Not much has changed since my last report. Post 23. I did check it out again this past weekend. Still no VIP room. Still wearing the nylons. Five dancers working. Each dance three songs the last two are topless. Usually getting quite a few tips. Non stop dancing, no dead songs between dancers. I see dancers giving private dances along the wall. I think $10-20 each and they are no touch. Surprised to see 4-5 couples there. Sure would be a good place for a Flint style club.

GoodTren918
10-04-19, 17:07
I am not liking any of the strip clubs in northern Michigan. One upsell after another. Would rather call a local girl for a date.

LivingDeed23
10-07-19, 17:39
I've generally had a good time at fantasy's. A!though there are no extras to be had from what it appears.

Eagles989
10-10-19, 18:30
I will be in traverse city for the next few weeks. Have heard about both fantasy's and showtime. Any recommendations on where to go and who to potentially see while I'm there. Thanks!

Billy9876
10-17-22, 16:06
Went to cozs over the weekend they had a wide variety of ladies in there from nice to ugly and thin to heavy the ladies are very nice and they will definitely do extra all ya have to do is ask which ones will do extra they will let ya know.

VetteMan6981
10-17-22, 18:31
So what kind of extras are we talking about? Are we talking HJ or you getting to let your hands wander during lap dance, or are we talking go somewhere for FS sort of extras? Did you partake in the extras? If so, what did rates look like as well as the provider and was it worth it?

Went to cozs over the weekend they had a wide variety of ladies in there from nice to ugly and thin to heavy the ladies are very nice and they will definitely do extra all ya have to do is ask which ones will do extra they will let ya know.

Billy9876
10-18-22, 14:29
So what kind of extras are we talking about? Are we talking HJ or you getting to let your hands wander during lap dance, or are we talking go somewhere for FS sort of extras? Did you partake in the extras? If so, what did rates look like as well as the provider and was it worth it?Did not partake but I asked a few of the ladies in there just to ask around and a couple of them was game. Will probably go back and check it out again sometime.