PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Gunnerbob
11-07-11, 16:22
Don't know if this is the appropriate place for this, but I'd like any information on Shirley's Backroom just South of the expressway on M-66, South of Ionia. Is it worth visiting? What could a first time visitor expect?

Thanks for any info you might be able to supply!

TallYankee
07-17-18, 20:23
Anybody know of a Cameron from Perry? Mid 20's blonde, 5'5" maybe 130 ish. Lots of tats. Saw her hanging around the truck parking lot at the Mobil in Webberville. A quick conversation with her and I got her digits. I told her I have cash if she wants to play. She seems to have very limited time to hook up, but she has asked if I'm available every day for a week. Anybody hook up with her?

SteveJohnAss
07-19-18, 22:11
Anybody know of a Cameron from Perry? Mid 20's blonde, 5'5" maybe 130 ish. Lots of tats. Saw her hanging around the truck parking lot at the Mobil in Webberville. A quick conversation with her and I got her digits. I told her I have cash if she wants to play. She seems to have very limited time to hook up, but she has asked if I'm available every day for a week. Anybody hook up with her?No, but I'd be more than happy to TOFTT if you want to PM me her digits. I go that way fairly regularly, I'd be down to see what she's up to.

TallYankee
07-24-18, 19:35
No, but I'd be more than happy to TOFTT if you want to PM me her digits. I go that way fairly regularly, I'd be down to see what she's up to.She didn't give me permission to share her number so I'm not going to. All I can say is be on the look out for her, she looks like a fun time.

Jaxson69
12-03-19, 02:06
Any recent activity? Where should I look?

Ric064
12-05-19, 09:58
Any info on this location or in the area?