PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen this one?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Dicey Fun 42
10-09-17, 19:54
Hey all,

Been lurking for a while and thought I should start to contribute given all the info I've benefited from. Unfortunately given the sad state of affairs locally I have nothing new. My latest adventure, if you will, was with Sky. This was my first time seeing her and while I won't rule out a return visit, I didn't really click if you will. She was nice and did deliver as promised, albeit a little uninspired, and the set up was easy. She's young and pretty with a great pair that are fun to explore. Overall I may or may not repeat and YMMV but I would probably recommend based on safe and legit.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sky/39781317

CntryBoo
10-09-17, 21:19
I was thinking about setting something up with this chick tomorrow morning. I chatted with her on text, and have something somewhat set. I can't seem to find any reviews on her, but remember seeing her reviews a long time ago. I can't seem to remember what they were. Any help.

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-sweet-sexy-girl-ready-to-play/39963917

Thanks in Advance. Stay Safe.

Weallbark
10-09-17, 21:27
I was thinking about setting something up with this chick tomorrow morning. I chatted with her on text, and have something somewhat set. I can't seem to find any reviews on her, but remember seeing her reviews a long time ago. I can't seem to remember what they were. Any help.

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-sweet-sexy-girl-ready-to-play/39963917

Thanks in Advance. Stay Safe.I saw her about a year ago. Not a bad body, but she was a basket case. Kept looking out the window, worried about some dude who was after her. Pretty sure she was strung out. Ok service, everything covered, but decent BJ and let me do what I pleased. She had her arms covered because she was a cutter, but struck me as the type doing it for attention, because she made a point to show me. Heavy acne scars, but not bad looking really. Despite how it sounds, I'd consider repeating because I liked her looks ok, a very open menu, and I only 60 for the hh, just know what your getting into.

CntryBoo
10-10-17, 10:17
I saw her about a year ago. Not a bad body, but she was a basket case. Kept looking out the window, worried about some dude who was after her. Pretty sure she was strung out. Ok service, everything covered, but decent BJ and let me do what I pleased. She had her arms covered because she was a cutter, but struck me as the type doing it for attention, because she made a point to show me. Heavy acne scars, but not bad looking really. Despite how it sounds, I'd consider repeating because I liked her looks ok, a very open menu, and I only 60 for the hh, just know what your getting into.First off thanks for the info Weallbark. I went ahead with the appointment I scheduled with her. All in all it was a very enjoyable session. I opted for the hhr, texted her just before my set time to make sure it was still a go. She asked if I could give her about 10 - 15 minutes. (That was good since I was running late) I got to her room, she greeted me very pleasantly and started to get comfortable. Didn't as for anything until the end besides how long I wanted to stay. She does have acne scars on face, a little older looking face, a little heavy in the middle, but very nice breasts. She really got into it with the bbbj , then switched positions a few times until the finish. All in all a good time. I will consider a repeat. BBFS was on the menu for additional, but didn't partake. She seems like she could be a chatter box if it wasn't so early in the morning since she was a little tired and still a little groggy.

HeimDell
10-10-17, 12:02
Had a dream about seeing her last week.

It was pretty easy to setup the appointment, opted to go with hhr for $1 (always do hhr the first time with a provider). We agreed upon the time and I headed out to the location. Finding it was a little bit rough though; she gave the approximate place, told me to call when close, and when I did she had HORRIBLE phone reception. Must have spent 15 minutes just trying to get address.

She met me at the door, and her pics are CLOSE. She's quite a bit heavier than the pics, and is a heck of a lot younger than you would think (early 20's if that). Not saying she's anywhere CLOSE to being undesireable, but it was a little of a shock. Proceeded back to her room and got things started. Which was weird.

She's yet another provider that insists everything is covered (why oh WHY cannot I find a BBBJ anymore! But she went the extra step. She actually pulled out some Purel and proceeded to clean me BEFORE putting on the coat. She then cleaned the coat as well (Started out with oral, proceeded to change to pleasuring her, then went into the main round. Had her go up on top, and despite her heavy looks she knew definitely what she was doing (light as a feather and knew how to move). She actually got me to the point a heck of a lot quicker than any provider has lately. And it was good.

Talked quite a bit afterword's. Told her I was hesitant to schedule since I couldn't tell if she was real; her advertising in multiple states at close timeframes. Turns out she travels quite a bit for other reasons and always tries to setup appointments wherever she is. She listened well, knew when to shut up and when to comment and seemed into what I said. She walked me to the door at the end, and I left with a smile and a kiss.

Return visit?? Not sure. She was good, but I honestly was looking for someone slimmer. And damnit a BBBJ!

HeimDell
10-10-17, 12:04
Sorry, forgot link:

http://www.providerphone.com/517-292-4165/

HeimDell
10-10-17, 12:06
If anyone has seen ANY of the Asian ladies posting on BP can they give me an I'm. I am very, very tempted to schedule with one of them, but am also very, very afraid I would be playing in my own backyard. Almost literally. I am just looking to narrow down the EL thing to verify things before I try to schedule.

Banker33
10-10-17, 12:26
Any you guys see Tiffany lately. Hasn't posted since BP bitcoin thing. Phone gives an auto text that is past due. Any Intel?

Thanks.

Banker33
10-10-17, 12:29
Long time lurker, but has anyone tried this one out? She has that MILF look that I like, just looking for info and is she left? Thanks for the help guys.No, but give her a try and report back newbie. That's how you'll get some credit, and responses. Have to TOFTT. We all have. Sucks when it doesn't work.

Welcome to board. We need as much Intel these days as we can get. It's dry out there.

SexyLaker
10-10-17, 13:42
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has been to that club tabu? Over on cedar in fantasy unlimited. I checked it out during the day couple time but it was always just one other person. I swear this would be a great place for providers to work out of. Anyways I was just wondering if this place is just for men? Or are there better time to go there guessing obviously at night. I do t know just wondering what your all takes are on this.

Happy hunting.

Rabbit327
10-10-17, 20:32
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has been to that club tabu? Over on cedar in fantasy unlimited. I checked it out during the day couple time but it was always just one other person. I swear this would be a great place for providers to work out of. Anyways I was just wondering if this place is just for men? Or are there better time to go there guessing obviously at night. I do t know just wondering what your all takes are on this.

Happy hunting.I know the manager and owner of that club / store. Don't take providers there. There are very strict rules againat that kind of stuff going down there and no they won't look the other way.

Stick to notels and the hot tub place. But notels are your better bet. Even the hot tub place gets suspecious if the same girl keeps coming in often enough and will deny her service (someone had a post earlier along these lines).

I personally prefer incalls.

SexyLaker
10-11-17, 08:49
Anyone have any recent Intel on Katrina? Does anyone remember her? Was going to set something up.

Sparty1874
10-11-17, 23:46
First time poster. Long time observer. I figured it was my due diligence to report. TOFTT I visited Amanda this past weekend. See link below: Motel location on Northside, off of ole US 27. Pictures do wonders and this one did that. Almost dry heaved and threw up on entry. Can not believe somebody lives in those conditions. Heavier and shorter than anticipated. Entered room, casual talk, took a piss, came back completely naked. Started with BBBJ, said hey lets throw the ole rain coat on, doggy on side of bed, finished with missionary. Unshaved "down under". Will not repeat.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-hesitate/39564757

Sparty1874
10-11-17, 23:56
She has gone by multiple names. Took the plunge and visited her 3 weeks ago. Below is link: She is definitely in it for the money. Pictures are pretty darn accurate. Medium height, very skinny, great ass, small on top. Met her on the east side of Lansing in a motel. Told me to park at Dennys, call her on arrival. Show up, she goes to the bathroom, talking to me. Very rushed, Covered BJ. What do you want to do next? When did you get here? Kept phone by her the whole time. Told me she keeps phone by her the whole time. She said she had a bad experience one time. Finished, got dressed left, may or may not repeat. Nice body. But very rushed and she is very paranoid.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/youll-cherish-every-aspect-of-our-lascivious-affair/40586727

Banker33
10-12-17, 13:43
No, but give her a try and report back newbie. That's how you'll get some credit, and responses. Have to TOFTT. We all have. Sucks when it doesn't work.

Welcome to board. We need as much Intel these days as we can get. It's dry out there.I guess I'll come clean. I've seen this one, but was in a hurry and wanted to get a point across about newbies asking for Intel. Anyways, the bullet points are she is real, and not a scam. Got all my time, and we used hot tub place. She will do notels as well. $ for hhr, $60 for hour. Scheduling was pretty easy, as she asks for texts first then shell call you.

So the pics are pretty accurate, but she was not all done up and a bit rougher looking. I'm told she usually looks better. She's short, more than I thought. The good news is that she is all in on that action. She gets into it and pretty much all things on table. She likes to get her nut for sure. Multiple shots are allowed. BBBJ, and daty as well. Room was out if her cut BTW. Attitude was good, but I got the feeling that She had other things on the mind. Said next time would be even better and more into it. That may be interesting.

Worth a try given the limited selection. Not going to wow you with the looks, but pretty easy going and again, gets into it.

Happy Hunting.

Vincent79
10-12-17, 14:44
Contacted Kat and scheduled a meet. But when got there, she refused to meet and let her friend Britney came. She is a ripoff. Avoid both.

Anyone have any recent Intel on Katrina? Does anyone remember her? Was going to set something up.

TheVest
10-13-17, 16:29
I met Sprakle today and she was so beautiful and petite I paid for a hr which was 300 a little pricey but worth it she was not rushing me and sex was amazing IF YOU LOOKING FOR A PROVIDER I ADVICES her. She has a safe place and she very friendly overall I'll give her 100%.

TheVest
10-13-17, 16:32
Is 100% real and the best.

DarChuuk
10-13-17, 17:41
Is 100% real and the best.Sounds like a totally legit review. Not a scam at all.

Girls1
10-13-17, 19:26
Sprakle is that you? :)

I met Sprakle today and she was so beautiful and petite I paid for a hr which was 300 a little pricey but worth it she was not rushing me and sex was amazing IF YOU LOOKING FOR A PROVIDER I ADVICES her. She has a safe place and she very friendly overall I'll give her 100%.

TwistedBrother
10-13-17, 20:35
Sprakle is that you? :)Sprakles biznis wil be rockin wen she lerns to spel her own name!

BigTittyMan
10-13-17, 21:04
Sprakles biznis wil be rockin wen she lerns to spel her own name!Too funny.

Tyrone1285
10-13-17, 21:51
Anyone seen this one?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/you-want-it-i-got-it/33213758

RelaxJustDome
10-14-17, 12:18
Any seniors out there have any detailed info on this girl, would very much appreciate it.

http://centralmich.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/coming-back-today-available-now-dont-miss-out-call-now/32420663

Girls1
10-15-17, 08:02
Lexii's been posting on and off for a few months now. Never seen a review of her.

Ad says: 'Anything', seems TGTBT. Thoughts?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/anything-you-want-available-now-best-experience-guaranteed/35932178

SexyLaker
10-15-17, 09:08
I have dreamed of her a couple times. Pics are pretty accurate. First time was a car date. The second was very strange haha but worked out. I have heard though she will try to scam you if she can. So stay alert be safe.

Happy hunting.

Lexii's been posting on and off for a few months now. Never seen a review of her.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/anything-you-want-available-now-best-experience-guaranteed/35932178

MidTown
10-15-17, 18:39

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/anything-you-want-available-now-best-experience-guaranteed/35932178I would not risk it. Check the rip off reports as well. I've seen her three times. First time about 8 months ago. I did see the report in the rip off reports but didn't think much of it since I had seen her before. She came to my house all three times (I know bad idea).

Second time was about a week ago. She mentioned she hadn't posted in while because she had a boyfriend for a while but they broke up. Also didn't smell the greatest. Other than that second meeting was fine. Was feeling desperate so had her over the next night. This time she said she owed her driver money, was going to give him money and let him know what time to come back in. Yes, I know this was very dumb of me. Figured since I've seen her before there wouldn't be an issue. As I'm sure you are guessing she never came back and took my money. She always asks for the money first, I'd suggest not giving her any money until after your time is up. Has a drug problem and that's probably why she is ripping people off.

Girls1
10-15-17, 18:43
Thanks, man. Nobody wants to get screwed (in a bad way) on here.

]

I have dreamed of her a couple times. Pics are pretty accurate. First time was a car date. The second was very strange haha but worked out. I have heard though she will try to scam you if she can. So stay alert be safe.

Happy hunting..

HeimDell
10-16-17, 08:23
Any seniors out there have any detailed info on this girl, would very much appreciate it.

http://centralmich.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/coming-back-today-available-now-dont-miss-out-call-now/32420663Not a senior (got the reviews in; just another few weeks of time so up to you.), but I have seen her. See my post 5505.

In short; not what's pictured (heavier), very young, covered with germaphobic almost qualities, but knows what she is doing.

Banker33
10-16-17, 15:18
I met Sprakle today and she was so beautiful and petite I paid for a hr which was 300 a little pricey but worth it she was not rushing me and sex was amazing IF YOU LOOKING FOR A PROVIDER I ADVICES her. She has a safe place and she very friendly overall I'll give her 100%.I only hear Tim Meadows doing his "ladies man" impression when I read this. Break out the couvassier.

Blue12
10-16-17, 22:16
Ok first post as a newbie on this forum. Thanks for all the good info. Dreamed of Pixie today, had dreams in the past with her and as you have all posted she is A++++++-, the best. I don't like the pressure of clock watching so always have an hr dream with her so I can take my time. Started with worshipping her fine bod, lotsa GFE, Daty, Rimming (so clean she is) and in every position I could think of, very accommodating and fun. Moved to miss position and lost myself in the moment as usual, she is soooooo fine. Almost nutted but stopped for k9 fun, side and more. Absolute finest around IMHO. Although she is very difficult to get with, its worth every second. Thanks hope this is helpful.

Botoman
10-17-17, 01:46
Anyone have info on this one? She's visiting my neck of the woods now but was advertising on BP central Michigan mid August 2017. Is she legit? Any good? Thanks for your info. Feel free to pm me.

Boto.

LilPup
10-17-17, 06:49
Anyone have info on this one? She's visiting my neck of the woods now but was advertising on BP central Michigan mid August 2017. Is she legit? Any good? Thanks for your info. Feel free to pm me.

Boto.She is legit I seen her in Mt. Pleasant in the summer. She is pretty with a nice natural rack BBBJ to get started covered full service $1 for hhr. Where is she at? Stay safe.

EyeAteAcid
10-17-17, 10:06
Had a dream with her. She talks way to much and is a drug addict. She gets into it very much if you can get her to shut up. A tad overweight with stretch marks. Upsell BB. Probably won't repeat.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mixed-asian-persuasion-looking-for-some-fun/40300827

Banker33
10-17-17, 11:47
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/independent-gentlemen-only-no-games-100-real-sensual-sexy-28-posted-tuesday/40615912

I can't imagine this is real. Any thoughts gents? All I know is I'm praying it is.

Blue12
10-17-17, 13:25
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/independent-gentlemen-only-no-games-100-real-sensual-sexy-28-posted-tuesday/40615912

I can't imagine this is real. Any thoughts gents? All I know is I'm praying it is.Contacted via email but only does ours, responded quickly and tried to work something out but couldn't get a notel at the moment so didn't connect, emailed a day or so later to see if we could meet and again outs only hotel. Checked out her website and looks interesting, going to continue to try will let you know.

Banker33
10-17-17, 14:29

I can't imagine this is real. Any thoughts gents? All I know is I'm praying it is.I just found this website.

www.alisefenna.com

BigWorm6911
10-17-17, 14:47
I just found this website.

www.alisefenna.comI've been emailing her trying to set something up. She directed me to her web site which is above. Not sure what to make of it.

TwistedBrother
10-17-17, 15:01
I've been emailing her trying to set something up. She directed me to her web site which is above. Not sure what to make of it.You can hike around the mountain with her for only $375! "All natural harmonics vibrate at 432 Hz; it's the natural frequency of the universe," she says. "When we align with the powerful heartbeat of our Earth, we heal. So, let's tune into our Earth's frequency and reconnect with ourselves and purpose. ".

AlexHawk3177
10-17-17, 16:09
Does that translate to very $$ blue balls at the end of the session?

You can hike around the mountain with her for only $375! "All natural harmonics vibrate at 432 Hz; it's the natural frequency of the universe," she says. "When we align with the powerful heartbeat of our Earth, we heal. So, let's tune into our Earth's frequency and reconnect with ourselves and purpose. ".

MidMichGeezer
10-17-17, 16:32
You can hike around the mountain with her for only $375! "All natural harmonics vibrate at 432 Hz; it's the natural frequency of the universe," she says. "When we align with the powerful heartbeat of our Earth, we heal. So, let's tune into our Earth's frequency and reconnect with ourselves and purpose. ".If she can vibrate that ass 432 times a second, I'm going to nickname her "Rabbit".

AlexHawk3177
10-17-17, 20:16
Pic explains why I put up with her quirkiness. She takes awhile to warm up to hobbyists, even after multiple repeat visits. I suspect that her menu will open up as well.

[=Sparty1874;3582341]She has gone by multiple names. Took the plunge and visited her 3 weeks ago. Below is link: She is definitely in it for the money. Pictures are pretty darn accurate. Medium height, very skinny, great ass, small on top. Met her on the east side of Lansing in a motel. Told me to park at Dennys, call her on arrival. Show up, she goes to the bathroom, talking to me. Very rushed, Covered BJ. What do you want to do next? When did you get here? Kept phone by her the whole time. Told me she keeps phone by her the whole time. She said she had a bad experience one time. Finished, got dressed left, may or may not repeat. Nice body. But very rushed and she is very paranoid.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSee...ffair/40586727

GitSome
10-17-17, 21:30
Has anyone seen Nina Devine lately, haven't seen her post in a while.

FerrisBullDog
10-17-17, 22:17
Has anyone seen Nina Devine lately, haven't seen her post in a while.Not sure but an ad that looks like some of her pics and same website are on BP under Mary Jane.

Member #4025
10-18-17, 08:48
Not sure but an ad that looks like some of her pics and same website are on BP under Mary Jane.I believe that ad is for one of her associates at Chocolate Doll House.

HornyInKalamaz
10-18-17, 10:13
Has anybody taken the plunge with this one? Need to know.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-favorite-treat/40610552

Hap Hunter
10-18-17, 20:31
As previously reported, Riley remains a good go to gal! CFS started with BBBJ to CG to RCG, either she is a great faker or she gets hit in the right spot and has the "O". She felt flush when climaxing so I'll go with they were real O's!! Flipped to K9 snd she sucked him dry to completion. MSOG can be had but she satisfied me for my 30-40 minutes of time. Not a clock watcher. $ for the damage and left a. 10 tip.

A bit of a messy place at the place where they leave the light on. Will repeat.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/men-come-relax-with-me/30051488

IvanHomeless
10-19-17, 06:02
Has anyone seen Nina Devine lately, haven't seen her post in a while.http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-chocolate-100-eal-available-now/40785077

BoyBear
10-19-17, 11:56
Gents, Anybody know anything about Melanie (517-xxx-5499) who has just one ad up under massage on BP? We texted but scant info shared (decent menu though). Asked for better pic (ad photo very poor quality) but no response. Search turned up nothing. Posted ad from 10/13 is still up. Maybe someone will recognize her. Thanks, Boybear.

Banker33
10-19-17, 12:24
Gents, Anybody know anything about Melanie (517-xxx-5499) who has just one ad up under massage on BP? We texted but scant info shared (decent menu though). Asked for better pic (ad photo very poor quality) but no response. Search turned up nothing. Posted ad from 10/13 is still up. Maybe someone will recognize her. Thanks, Boybear.I've never seen her, but she used to post every now and again in the BP section. Search for her name under our area, and may find something. Don't recall there was ever anything said about her.

Happy Hunting.

TheLostSoul14
10-19-17, 12:57
I contacted her as well and her website made die of laughter, charging what she does to do what she does makes no sense at all. I may just be speaking for myself but one of the reasons I enjoy this hobby is because you can just leave or kick them out the door when time is up with no guilt or remorse. Unfortunately I don't like people but still have a need to satisfy is what I ended up responding to her with after viewing the website.

Does that translate to very $$ blue balls at the end of the session?

Cj2005
10-19-17, 14:31
Any have any info on this one? I can't seem to find anything?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-blond-awaits-you-open-minded-gf/28374329

LilPup
10-19-17, 16:30

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-blond-awaits-you-open-minded-gf/28374329I thought there were some reviews in Mt. Pleasant and I don't think they were good. Good luck.

BoyBear
10-19-17, 21:53
I've never seen her, but she used to post every now and again in the BP section. Search for her name under our area, and may find something. Don't recall there was ever anything said about her.

Happy Hunting.Gents, Answered my own question about this seemingly "unknown" provider. Melanie has been around for quite some time. After a deeper research dive, found what I wanted to know. So you know, her best days are likely in the distant past. Her "fuzzy" BP ad was hiding her age, weight, and looks. The hunt goes on. Boybear.

T Nickel
10-19-17, 22:32
She goes back a long way. I remember her from the Scorps days. I never visited her but know she is a long ways down the road from 29 yo.

FerrisBullDog
10-19-17, 22:51
She goes back a long way. I remember her from the Scorps days. I never visited her but know she is a long ways down the road from 29 yo.I think you're correct. I used to see her st a private residence by the hot house. She used to do duo with a brunette girl with HUGE tits. I can't remember her name though. When I saw Tia back then everything was allowed but fisting. I hope it's her. I can't wait to get back in town to find out.

BudBundy70
10-20-17, 03:40

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-blond-awaits-you-open-minded-gf/28374329She used to go by nautica sweets, had mixed reviews.

HeimDell
10-20-17, 08:34

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-blond-awaits-you-open-minded-gf/28374329I saw her last month, and yeah she still has the house near the Hot House.

Paid for the hhr and after it started the let me know that hhr doesn't include FS. AFTER it started. And of course no refund. Got a way to aggressive CBJ (uses her teeth) and then a rush out the door as soon as I was done (15-20 minutes). She actually told me she needed me to hurry up because she had things to do.

HeimDell
10-20-17, 12:27
Had a dream about Bliss.

So after Kitra ditched me the other day (no return calls or messages for the location of scheduled visit), I decided to give Bliss a try. I read a lot of good things about her, but I hadn't scheduled as her prices were a little higher than I wanted. Texted her, and got a quick response back (unlike a crapload of ladies who answer 3 hours past the time you asked for and then get mad you aren't going to meet). Schedules were a bit hectic for both of us so we agreed upon an appointment the next morning. Texted next day, she was almost immediate in her response and off I went.

She lives in a nice neighborhood so I wasn't worried about my own safety just showing up. She greeted me at the door wearing pretty much close to nothing and I was immediately blown away by how beautiful she is. Guys, if your worried about the pics not being accurate, or her hiding something, don't. She a young gorgeous lady and is very friendly. Her place was immaculate (best I've been in so far) and she immediately went out of her way to put me at ease (always a little nervous on first visits).

We proceeded to the bedroom and got down to business. And it was wonderful. Total GFE experience all the way. She kisses (which is a rare thing it seems like), enjoys what she does, has pretty much no restrictions past the normal ones you would expect. That in itself is great, seems to be a lot of weird restrictions from the majority of the providers, one one kiss, one won't allow you to go downtown on her, one doesn't do certain positions, etc.

I start out by exploring her body, and she is at least acting like she enjoys it a lot. After she gives the whole 'to sensitive please stop' speech, she says its my turn. BIG bonus on her part. BBBJ's. Last providers have not done that, and to tell you the truth a CBJ doesn't do much for me. Her skills are awesome. Had me ready to go within minutes. Had to beg her to stop (or at least stop making the sounds like she was enjoying it just as much as me. Told her she could continue if I got MSOG, but she said only for the hr appointments (understandable). Asked what I wanted and I had to have her on top so I could get those wonderful huge breasts in my mouth again. Did I mention she is stacked? Her main event action is just as skillful as her oral expertise; she lets you know she is enjoying it and does great things to you. If she was faking, she's a golden globe nominee. I actually didn't last that long, she's good. Next bonus; after I go, she continues on for a short bit so SHE can get another one for herself too. Heck, my legs were shaking.

Bonus three; she cuddled with me the rest of my time making small talk about life. No clean yourself up and get out. I got the full HHR plus. Didn't realize I missed that part so much until her. Finally got up, cleaned up, and headed out.

Been looking for a bit now for someone I wouldn't hesitate to repeat. And it's her. Price was little higher than I like, 1.4 for the HHR, but honestly it was worth it. Going to have to start saving again as I want an hr next time.

HeimDell
10-20-17, 12:46
Been building this a while now for my benefit; got tired of texting ladies and going through hoops just to get the donation amount. Left a few off that are no longer around (like Brandi), but if they returned the text they are on here. First column on my copy is phone number, but since admin doesn't allow that I have included a link to them where possible. It would be NICE if thing could get stickied somehow, and that everyone could make changes or add to it when they have information that is missing or has changed. Up to you admin on that. Anyways, hope it helps at least someone.

Grizzle
10-20-17, 16:31
Yeah Riley is a go to girl. DFK, FIV, CFS in choice of positions (never hurts to bring your own raincoat), all GFE for me, stable, and very laid back & easy going. A lot of you guys go in for a bunch positions in one sitting, but for me it's pretty much pick one and ride it through. She also gives body rubs with HJ that is out of this world, I'd go back some time just for that.

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-woman-for-full-body-nude-massage/28576383

Ian Dunsirn
10-20-17, 18:11
I've been emailing her trying to set something up. She directed me to her web site which is above. Not sure what to make of it.I looked there too and can't make out what she's offering. All I see is it's pricey.

BedHero
10-20-17, 21:03
Had a dream about Bliss.

So after Kitra ditched me the other day (no return calls or messages for the location of scheduled visit), I decided to give Bliss a try. I read a lot of good things about her, but I hadn't scheduled as her prices were a little higher than I wanted. Texted her, and got a quick response back (unlike a crapload of ladies who answer 3 hours past the time you asked for and then get mad you aren't going to meet). Schedules were a bit hectic for both of us so we agreed upon an appointment the next morning. Texted next day, she was almost immediate in her response and off I went.

She lives in a nice neighborhood so I wasn't worried about my own safety just showing up. She greeted me at the door wearing pretty much close to nothing and I was immediately blown away by how beautiful she is. Guys, if your worried about the pics not being accurate, or her hiding something, don't. She a young gorgeous lady and is very friendly. Her place was immaculate (best I've been in so far) and she immediately went out of her way to put me at ease (always a little nervous on first visits).

We proceeded to the bedroom and got down to business. And it was wonderful. Total GFE experience all the way. She kisses (which is a rare thing it seems like), enjoys what she does, has pretty much no restrictions past the normal ones you would expect. That in itself is great, seems to be a lot of weird restrictions from the majority of the providers, one one kiss, one won't allow you to go downtown on her, one doesn't do certain positions, etc.

I start out by exploring her body, and she is at least acting like she enjoys it a lot. After she gives the whole 'to sensitive please stop' speech, she says its my turn. BIG bonus on her part. BBBJ's. Last providers have not done that, and to tell you the truth a CBJ doesn't do much for me. Her skills are awesome. Had me ready to go within minutes. Had to beg her to stop (or at least stop making the sounds like she was enjoying it just as much as me. Told her she could continue if I got MSOG, but she said only for the hr appointments (understandable). Asked what I wanted and I had to have her on top so I could get those wonderful huge breasts in my mouth again. Did I mention she is stacked? Her main event action is just as skillful as her oral expertise; she lets you know she is enjoying it and does great things to you. If she was faking, she's a golden globe nominee. I actually didn't last that long, she's good. Next bonus; after I go, she continues on for a short bit so SHE can get another one for herself too. Heck, my legs were shaking.

Bonus three; she cuddled with me the rest of my time making small talk about life. No clean yourself up and get out. I got the full HHR plus. Didn't realize I missed that part so much until her. Finally got up, cleaned up, and headed out.

Been looking for a bit now for someone I wouldn't hesitate to repeat. And it's her. Price was little higher than I like, 1.4 for the HHR, but honestly it was worth it. Going to have to start saving again as I want an hr next time.I didn't get her ad in Backpage, can you please share? Thanks in advance.

Hotcarl76
10-20-17, 22:09
Nice report. Do you have a link?

Had a dream about Bliss.

Been looking for a bit now for someone I wouldn't hesitate to repeat. And it's her. Price was little higher than I like, 1.4 for the HHR, but honestly it was worth it. Going to have to start saving again as I want an hr next time.

HeimDell
10-21-17, 10:27
Nice report. Do you have a link?She's not currently on BP, but here is a link with information (phone is correct):

http://www.provider.pics/517-899-9774/?id=34106668

Grizzle
10-21-17, 10:38
http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-melanie/40727602

Well boys, I had a visit with Melanie recently. She has also advertised under WSM with "Melanie Lovez Company". Quoted rate was $80 anytime. Text communication was a bit weird due to her fear of LE, took a lot of back & forth to get to her place in East Lansing.

Met at the door in tank top & short skirt. Short, somewhat chunky BBW with long wavy black hair and a very friendly & chipper attitude which makes a difference. I thought she seemed on the young side, but previous ads put her at 32,38, or 40. Mattress was on the floor. We got right to business, not a kisser, started with HJ, then she lay back & hiked up her skirt for CFS mish. She likes getting her pussy & nipples rubbed, so guys help her out there if you see her.

Incall was a comfortable place, but says she's moving soon so don't know where she ended up.

And as I keep saying, bring your own raincoat.

Here's a couple pics from her previous ads.

Dave Usa
10-21-17, 19:10
Has anyone seen Nina Devine lately, haven't seen her post in a while.I saw Nina briefly while visiting her friend Mary Jane recently at Nina's apartment incall. Mary Jane is legit, tall, and slender.

https://twitter.com/lezzy_mcgreey

http://www.chocolatedollhouse.com/

DarChuuk
10-21-17, 20:09
Pixie is absolutely amazing. Now I don't even want to try someone else.

Dude6969
10-23-17, 09:00
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/absolutely-amazing-london-new-pics/40759227

Any info guys would be great looking to see her if legit.

MNick
10-23-17, 12:09
Pixie is absolutely amazing. Now I don't even want to try someone else.Very standoffish. Like wish was not here. Ask for donation and counted before anything. No kissing. Butt buried in maytress so could barely lick clit let alone taste. 30 seconds of this and on with cover and unenthusiastic performance. Pretty. But shitty. You have really bad experiences if she your best. Just sayin.

Selnik
10-23-17, 18:07
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/absolutely-amazing-london-new-pics/40759227

Any info guys would be great looking to see her if legit.Try typing London in the Search box. Will reveal posts 5449 and 5486 give reasonably positive reviews.

Not trying to be a smartass just trying to help.

DeafMute
10-23-17, 19:00
I know Toy has been reviewed here but searching won't work for 3 letter names. Can someone PM me any info on her? Thanks in advance.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-today-toy-864-520-4505-the-real-deal-must-call-4-my-location/41220617

Dicey Fun 42
10-23-17, 19:39
I know Toy has been reviewed here but searching won't work for 3 letter names. Can someone PM me any info on her? Thanks in advance.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-today-toy-864-520-4505-the-real-deal-must-call-4-my-location/41220617Toy is legit and despite my initial reservations for incall is safe, well kept and clean. Northwest part of town. The dog is a little annoying but it's small and kept contained. He is a safety girl so all things covered, I have only seen her twice and of course YMMV. Pics REO or at least extremely representative, she is the proverbial Brick House. Not GFE but not cold for a dead fish in any way. DATY CBJ Mish & Doggy doesn't like to ride. I finished with CBJ. I will very likely repeat and would recommend. If you are OK with with all things covered she is worth a go.

DarChuuk
10-24-17, 08:51
Very standoffish. Like wish was not here. Ask for donation and counted before anything. No kissing. Butt buried in maytress so could barely lick clit let alone taste. 30 seconds of this and on with cover and unenthusiastic performance. Pretty. But shitty. You have really bad experiences if she your best. Just sayin.Ok I can see all that. Any better suggestions? New and open minded. Feel free to pm Thanks.

SteveJohnAss
10-24-17, 09:51
I haven't seen Cee yet, but I ran across her facebook from mutual friends. Holy shit she is off her rocker. She more or less looks like her ads, but she is unhinged. Definitely on something, definitely dead daddy issues. She has other posts talking about a certain condition she has going on downstairs, which is enough to make me never see her. So yea, I'd stay away boys, stay away!

HeimDell
10-24-17, 15:04

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-today-toy-864-520-4505-the-real-deal-must-call-4-my-location/41220617I have spent time with her (see post 5358). Pretty much what others have said, nice looking lady who you cannot go wrong with (my only complaint is CBJ). I would recommend.

Dude6969
10-25-17, 09:21
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exclusive-vip-treatment-pink-lips-sexy-hips-thick-thighs-beautiful-eyes-gorgeous-girl/30967833

Any info on her?? I've looked her up and didn't see anything.

TheGlav
10-25-17, 22:39
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-young-looking-for-fun/40572302

Anyone ever tried this one out?

TheGlav
10-25-17, 22:39
Been building this a while now for my benefit; got tired of texting ladies and going through hoops just to get the donation amount. Left a few off that are no longer around (like Brandi), but if they returned the text they are on here. First column on my copy is phone number, but since admin doesn't allow that I have included a link to them where possible. It would be NICE if thing could get stickied somehow, and that everyone could make changes or add to it when they have information that is missing or has changed. Up to you admin on that. Anyways, hope it helps at least someone.There are some that say good or bad and some that say nothing at all?

What about this one?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-young-looking-for-fun/40572302

Hdwillieg
10-26-17, 11:09
She is attractive my issue with her was I actually met the guy before me and after me. Yes both of them. When she works she is very high volume.

My time was just OK because I knew I was just another member of the parade.

Ok I can see all that. Any better suggestions? New and open minded. Feel free to pm Thanks.

HeimDell
10-26-17, 11:41
There are some that say good or bad and some that say nothing at all?

What about this one?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-young-looking-for-fun/40572302The ones that say good or bad are the ones either I have seen and reviewed or the ones that I got the review from the board (two different columns). The ones that are blank are ones I couldn't find easy info on.

The lady you are asking about is in the list; just changed phone number (http://www.bitchesofbp.com/517-706-1729). She has never answered a text from me. So no idea.

HeimDell
10-26-17, 16:53
I had a dream.

Saving up for an hr of Bliss time, but got. Frustrated. In between. Decided to take a look around. Texted a few new cummers, and got one that I was worth taking the shot on:

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-wait-krystal-is-ready/38645243

NADA for information, but she was quoting. 7 for a HHR and I was willing to take the risk. Initial contact was easy (booked a hr later that day), texted back within minutes and we set things up. And from there it went wrong. Asked location and like most of the ladies who pull this shit, she told me to text her when I was ready for appointment. Told her OK, but she has to give me location hr before hand so I have traveling time. She said OK (which honestly is a somewhat plus. Most of the times this happens I get zero back from them that day).

Anyways, HHR ahead of time I text and ask location (or at least rough location so I know where to head). Cirickets. Try two more times to get ino. Nothing. Try telling her that I will take a later appointment IF she just texts me. Zilch.

Sad part is I actually told 2 other ladies no during that time since I had this one booked. My mistake. YMMV. But I wouldn't.

NoBuddy5051
10-26-17, 18:50
I recently took the opportunity to see 2 of Lansing's providers (not on the same night).

Sarah. Frandor Sarah http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sarah-real-red-hair-5-foot-tall-100-pounds-662-2782-new-number/33151278.

Good. She is the girl in the pics (great spinner body, though a bit older than stated. But aren't they all? Easy set up, clean location, not a clock watcher, easy to talk to (has a sense of humor and is very honest).

Bad. She kept me waiting longer than I like (though not right outside her incall location), more rules than the US tax code (covered everything, no DATY, no kiss. Etc), not so good hygiene.

Valerie (at the time, now Channel, lots of different names) - http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1-o-o-r-e-a-l-h-0-t-and-e-x-0-t-i-c-b-l-o-n-d-e-s-e-n-s-a-t-i-o-n/40586727.

Good. She is the girl in the pics (great spinner body. What a view), quick responses to texting, easy to find location, not a clock watcher, easy to talk to, hygiene.

Bad. Quirky contacting (what race?, go here, park in this part of lot, now move to in front of this room), kept me waiting longer than I like (in parking lot of incall notell), more rules than the US tax code (covered everything, no "fluid transfer", cover on even before little guy was awake), nuttier than a Planter's factory (I read people. I can tell you everything about yourself, your family life, your childhood. Etc.).

Overall, both girls are great to look at, but the experience left much to be desired. I would love to spend time with either just to hang out, but I won't be repeating.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Buddy.

Haywudja
10-27-17, 00:09
I recently took the opportunity to see 2 of Lansing's providers (not on the same night).

Sarah. Frandor Sarah http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sarah-real-red-hair-5-foot-tall-100-pounds-662-2782-new-number/33151278.

Good. She is the girl in the pics (great spinner body, though a bit older than stated. But aren't they all? Easy set up, clean location, not a clock watcher, easy to talk to (has a sense of humor and is very honest).

Bad. She kept me waiting longer than I like (though not right outside her incall location), more rules than the US tax code (covered everything, no DATY, no kiss. Etc), not so good hygiene.

Valerie (at the time, now Channel, lots of different names) - http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1-o-o-r-e-a-l-h-0-t-and-e-x-0-t-i-c-b-l-o-n-d-e-s-e-n-s-a-t-i-o-n/40586727.

Good. She is the girl in the pics (great spinner body. What a view), quick responses to texting, easy to find location, not a clock watcher, easy to talk to, hygiene.

Bad. Quirky contacting (what race?, go here, park in this part of lot, now move to in front of this room), kept me waiting longer than I like (in parking lot of incall notell), more rules than the US tax code (covered everything, no "fluid transfer", cover on even before little guy was awake), nuttier than a Planter's factory (I read people. I can tell you everything about yourself, your family life, your childhood. Etc.).

Overall, both girls are great to look at, but the experience left much to be desired. I would love to spend time with either just to hang out, but I won't be repeating.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Buddy.I was eyeballing Valerie, and she does look fine. Could you tell us the damage and for how much time? Might be worth dealing with some crazy for that ass (to me). Thanks for the reviews!

Ds2016
10-27-17, 07:19
The ones that say good or bad are the ones either I have seen and reviewed or the ones that I got the review from the board (two different columns). The ones that are blank are ones I couldn't find easy info on.

The lady you are asking about is in the list; just changed phone number (http://www.bitchesofbp.com/517-706-1729). She has never answered a text from me. So no idea.See this one. From far away not bad. Upon approach the looks got worse. The icing on the cake was she had face hair stubble. Yes like a 5 or 6 no a damn midnight shadow on her face and hands like Andre the giant. So I left.

HeimDell
10-27-17, 09:56
Decided that with the last problem I had with a provider, I was going to stop being nice. So here is the run down on the negative experiences I have had lately (again YMMV):

Shawna Love - http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-shawna-love-get-the-royal-treat-brought-a-friend-to-play-with/40936262.

Harder than heck to get a hold of, multiple times on multiple days attempted to schedule and got responses back hours after the time I asked. FINALLY got a good response and time setup that she responded to; actually gave location but guess what. Crap hotel on south side (you all know the one). Was on way for appointment, got caught behind accident on freeway. Texted to call it off, she seemed to be ok, but has not returned text since (which I guess I should be used to since her not returning text is par normal).

CL girl- (ad down again, but she advertises often. Last one was "60 and a quickie (flwrs)" Black young female (MAYBE).

Another person who didn't respond in time (again, tried hours beforehand to setup), missed appointment I wanted as I got location 3 minutes before requested time. Location as BUSINESS in EL. She says that is correct, just pick her up there. I tell her, no time. Later that day run by business on off chance to find her; don't see her at all. Text and ask where she is at. She says she WORKS there and was doing work, but ok to let her know. Asks for my picture; tell her no and leave. Later that day see an advertisement on CL that is really close to original. Text and find out it is her. Setup appointment at yet another business next morning. Arrive early and do NOT see her, but DO see two gentlemen that I saw at first business. Text wondering where I am, AGAIN asks for face pic. Setup?? Not sure.

Kitra - http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/total-relaxation-and-adoring-affection-with-beautiful-bright-companion-in-and-out/29374643.

She was actually the second to last lady I saw before I took a break from the hobby (10-12 years ago, when ******** and EV replaced Scorps. She was brand new). Side note: the LAST lady I saw back then was Synergy and it was a week before she had her bust (talk about being scared). Anyways, easy to contact, setup appointment for the next morning. I confirm early and she says ok. 1/2 hour before hand I text to get location per request. Nada. Text and call a few more times. Zip. Good thing though, met Bliss becuase of her *LOL*.

Cherry Red - http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cherry-red-2158343239/40895092.

Well reviewed provider with so-so reviews. Try to setup appointment multiple times, but keep getting responses after time requested (YET AGAIN). She actually tells you location on first contact (weird). Finally get appointment setup and go to location, but address EXTREMELY hard to find (trailer court and damn if I can tell which one). Finally find it after 3 loops around (was 4 minutes late) and as I start to pull up, another car pulls up with two guys in it and one runs towards her door. No idea what was going to happen. Don't want to imagine me being there.

Paris. No ad up on CL. But advertises there with her name.

Easy to setup, low donation, things looked ok. Went to her location on KZ and drove by. Saw her out front; easily 100 lbs bigger than the picture she used, 10 years older, and talking to a LARGE black gentleman.

Not sure of name - http://www.provider.pics/517-798-1939/.

Advertises, then when contacted tells you she works and gets pissed you contacted her.

Princess - http://www.provider.pics/517-457-2792/.

Easy to setup, low donation, but when arrived at location didn't return multiple text or calls for room number. Bitched afterword's on no show.

Karmen - http://www.providerphone.com/517-816-0480/.

Quoted a donation, then asked where she should go. Told her I had already said outcall not incall, she then asked me which was which. Corrected her and she quoted me a higher amount. Told her no good, so she lowered it back. When I asked directions she then she told me I was going to get SS for the donation, not the HHR I asked for and she agreed to. Told her no good, and she seemed mad.

AlexHawk3177
10-27-17, 11:14
Damn those profile pics! I continue to find this lady attractive. She shared a selfie that looked equally gorgeous.

Almost pulled the trigger earlier in the week but big head took over in the end and walked away from the idea.

Her site quoted donations at $1. 8 for a conversation, $2. 2 for a touch session, and $3. ? For the "rabbit" session. Plus, the cost of an upscale (Marriott class) hotel room. Confirmed my earlier sense that the probability of walking away with a MAJOR dent in the wallet and a pair of BLUES is high.

Anyone actually spent time with her.

If she can vibrate that ass 432 times a second, I'm going to nickname her "Rabbit".

Banker33
10-27-17, 14:46
Try typing London in the Search box. Will reveal posts 5449 and 5486 give reasonably positive reviews.

Not trying to be a smartass just trying to help.I have not seen her recently since she's returned but when she used to post the for probably about a year ago she was less than impressive and borderline rip off.

Banker33
10-27-17, 14:50
I haven't seen Cee yet, but I ran across her facebook from mutual friends. Holy shit she is off her rocker. She more or less looks like her ads, but she is unhinged. Definitely on something, definitely dead daddy issues. She has other posts talking about a certain condition she has going on downstairs, which is enough to make me never see her. So yea, I'd stay away boys, stay away!Yeah I tried to see her about 3 or 4 months ago and after showing up and seeing her and what state she was in I left. She proceeded to go batshit on me and text me all kinds of nonsense and threats.

No response from me and just moved on.

HeimDell
10-27-17, 14:52
OK, going to write this a 'nice' as possible.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-safe-fun-drug-free/39767782

I had a dream today.

I setup a time with? (never got the name). Actually texted her yesterday, but since the first appointment was less donation I passed (the one that actually no showed on me). Told her this morning that if she was willing to honor the donation for her time she quoted yesterday (1) that I would like to see her. Agreed upon time and said I would text when I got in area for final address (near MLK and Saginaw. Not favorite neighborhood).

Texted 10 minutes till, no response, called, no response. I should have taken that as a sign and left, but I waited and sure enough at one minute till time she text location. Show at house, not really THAT bad an area, and she meets me at door with robe on.

First off, the pic she advertises with is SORT of close. But not. It's like it got slightly edited, but not all that bad. Anyways, nice looking gal full of tats (I like tats), says hey and shows me to REALLY small room up front. As in JUST big enough to hold bed. PERIOD. Awkwardly get undressed and try to start up with kissing. She says she is ok with it. But it's not really happening. Tell her to lie down so I can explore body, and she agrees. But again. Awkward. Get down to the area I want and she starts giggling and squirming. Try as I can, I cannot get anything down there; every time I start she does the giggling and squirming. I ask what is wrong and she tells me she is too sensitive. Too sensitive? Hell, I hadn't even really started. So after a few minutes of that I sit up and give up. She asks if I can stroke her back; when I do that it does the trick for her. So there I am giving her a sensual backrub and wondering WTF happened.

After a short bit, she turns and asks if I brought protection as she is out. What? (says she was too afraid to ask beforehand as I might be LE. WTF; it ain't MY responsibility in these situations! I tell her no, and she keeps on using her hands and EVEN THOUGH I KNOW BETTER I let her keep going. She tells me to lay down, asks if I like oral and I say yes and then proceeds to give me a HJ with barely any oral contact for a while. I keep telling her to please do so, and she says yes, kisses it, and keeps doing what she is doing.

Finally I stop her and ask 'Everything ok? You seem really nervous'. She says yeah, then tells me to FS since no raincoat and goes back to HJ and asks if I could stroke her back again. Finally tell her that IF we are not going to do FS, then she better use her oral skills. Which she sort of does.

All in all, I got to the point I wanted, but a really wet HJ for that kind of donation?? This is the first time I regretted the donation. Seriously.

One of two things happened; either she took a hit of EX beforehand (hence the stroking requests), or I just popped the proverbial (REALLY PROVERBIAL SINCE NO FS) cherry of a provider. Says she knows Pixie and Sky as friends, so I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt on this and knock it all up to a REALLY, really nervous provider.

Go back. No way in hell.

Banker33
10-27-17, 14:53
I had a dream.

Saving up for an hr of Bliss time, but got. Frustrated. In between. Decided to take a look around. Texted a few new cummers, and got one that I was worth taking the shot on:

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-wait-krystal-is-ready/38645243

NADA for information, but she was quoting. 7 for a HHR and I was willing to take the risk. Initial contact was easy (booked a hr later that day), texted back within minutes and we set things up. And from there it went wrong. Asked location and like most of the ladies who pull this shit, she told me to text her when I was ready for appointment. Told her OK, but she has to give me location hr before hand so I have traveling time. She said OK (which honestly is a somewhat plus. Most of the times this happens I get zero back from them that day).

Anyways, HHR ahead of time I text and ask location (or at least rough location so I know where to head). Cirickets. Try two more times to get ino. Nothing. Try telling her that I will take a later appointment IF she just texts me. Zilch.

Sad part is I actually told 2 other ladies no during that time since I had this one booked. My mistake. YMMV. But I wouldn't.Dude you dodged a bullet on this one. Try searching Amanda and you'll see all you need to see. This is her most recent go around. She used to post every single day multiple times a day about 3 to 4 months ago.

BeefJerky1
10-27-17, 17:48
I haven't seen Cee yet, but I ran across her facebook from mutual friends. Holy shit she is off her rocker. She more or less looks like her ads, but she is unhinged. Definitely on something, definitely dead daddy issues. She has other posts talking about a certain condition she has going on downstairs, which is enough to make me never see her. So yea, I'd stay away boys, stay away!Yeah she forsure has something going on downstairs. (I was informed by a friend prior to meeting with her).

GoodOlBoy44
10-29-17, 10:53
Did a search and found nothing. Anybody seen this hottie?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kylie-available-now/41494342

TGTBT?

AmpGuy1
10-29-17, 21:58
God I miss Emily. Does anyone know how to get ahold of her? The number I have must have changed and I haven't seen her post in a while. Please PM me if you have it.

JohnnyM419
10-30-17, 12:23
Yeah I tried to see her about 3 or 4 months ago and after showing up and seeing her and what state she was in I left. She proceeded to go batshit on me and text me all kinds of nonsense and threats.

No response from me and just moved on.I got ripped off by Cee as well and reported on it. When I arrived her friend was shooting up on the couch. They are in bad places mentally.

WarRiver
11-01-17, 17:22
God I miss Emily. Does anyone know how to get ahold of her? The number I have must have changed and I haven't seen her post in a while. Please PM me if you have it.I miss her too. Good provider, a lot of fun, reasonable rates. Saw her at a new house a while back, then she vanished.

Member #4025
11-02-17, 14:54
I miss her too. Good provider, a lot of fun, reasonable rates. Saw her at a new house a while back, then she vanished.Just came across a post on CL by Emily for those of you trying to reconnect with her. Number from ad is below -.

FiveOneSeven-.

TwoFiveEight-.

FourSevenEightOne.

Happy Hunting - #4025.

HeimDell
11-02-17, 17:04
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-favorite-treat/33081543

This is the second provider that I have asked from BP that gives me the whole 'must sign up for a webcam session first before a visit'. I am used to that crap from CL ad's, but never from the BP providers. Is something new going on?

Told them both, it will be a cold day in hell before I pay BEFORE I get an actual appointment.

Blue12
11-02-17, 18:30
Just came across a post on CL by Emily for those of you trying to reconnect with her. Number from ad is below -.

FiveOneSeven-.

TwoFiveEight-.

FourSevenEightOne.

Happy Hunting - #4025.Anyone have a pic or link of Emily they can share?

Mitico7327
11-02-17, 18:31
Is Emily the girl with the amazing ass, sexy tattoos on the back of her legs? Sometimes she rips guys off sometimes she doesn't?

Any info on her menu items? Is she opened to any bb activities? Does she enjoy any ass play? Wow that ass.

Feel free to pm me. Thanks.

Just came across a post on CL by Emily for those of you trying to reconnect with her. Number from ad is below -.

FiveOneSeven-.

TwoFiveEight-.

FourSevenEightOne.

Happy Hunting - #4025.

Dicey Fun 42
11-02-17, 21:28

FiveOneSeven-.

TwoFiveEight-.

FourSevenEightOne.

Happy Hunting - #4025.Was able to see her today. I saw her ad last week and tried to connect, two days later I get a response and then gone again. This is unfortunately a pattern, at least in my experience, with her. But today out of the blue I get a butt text from her, simply a. (Period).

This starts a conversation and we wind up getting together. She doesn't have an in-call but was willing to cover the cost of accommodations out of the donation. I respected the offer but covered this anyway. As usual a good time was had BBBJ Tama a few positions and BBBJCIM finish. She is playful, fun and can be somewhat addicting. If you can live with and work through the scheduling she is definitely worth a visit.

She is having issues with the change in BP so she is only using CL right now.

Dude6969
11-04-17, 06:48
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/caucasian-bunny/28230551

Hey fellas I've seen old reviews on her but nothing recent has anyone seen her lately let me know thanks!

-Dude.

CanonHp
11-04-17, 17:29

Hey fellas I've seen old reviews on her but nothing recent has anyone seen her lately let me know thanks!

-Dude.Dude, I can't get her to reply or answer. I was going to try her out. Crickets.

Moonglow913
11-07-17, 09:47

-Dude.Pictures are not representative of who answers the door and service is subpar.

TheLostSoul14
11-08-17, 09:43
Has it been this bad before? Is there any attractive reliable providers left? I've now looked day after day and just nothing lately. There is Picked who is hot as shit but I think she is a sub par performer. Have the ladies found something other than Backpage that I don't know about? Or is this hobby in Lansing really this bad right now?

HeimDell
11-08-17, 12:37
Anyone have any information on this one:

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/xxx/41055882

HagStrom
11-08-17, 13:16
Anyone have any intel on Hannah? Can't find anything with search. Thanks!

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exclusive-vip-treatment-pink-lips-sexy-hips-thick-thighs-beautiful-eyes-gorgeous-girl/30967833

HeimDell
11-08-17, 16:45
I had a dream the other day.

After much apprehension (especially after the last time I tried to see her), I broke down and decided to contact Emily.

First thing; she is NOT advertising on BP anymore. She got ripped off by them and she will only advertise on CL (which is where I found her ad last week). She says she is still on for appointments, just contact her and she is willing to answer. Second thing: she does NOT have a place to host anymore. We ended up at the HH (yeah, I know better), but she is willing to pay for the time and NOT, repeat, NOT add that amount to her normal rates (turns out the place wasn't all that bad. Actually had never been there before).

Anyways, tried setting up an appointment with her last week and after two failed attempts by her to make it to the place she wanted to meet I was ready to give up. But she tempted me into it. Got a hold of her Monday and we agreed to meet at a local public place and then go to the HH. She was very responsive to texting during that time, and it was appreciated as I kind of felt out on a limb just sitting there waiting.

She arrived and she is almost exactly like her pics show her to be. My only apprehension was that she seems young; but not as in under 18 young. Just really young (course I am an old man *LOL* We headed out to the HH, had some awkward small talk, and got the room. We get unrobed and start comparing tattoo's *LOL*, and that kind of broke the ice.

She is a KISSER. Big bonus. I like kissing during my appointments, it really, REALLY helps ease the nerves and set the mood. I started out pleasuring her (another nice bonus. Seems these days that is persona non grata) and she was so into what we were doing it was really wonderful. We swapped roles after she gave me the 'too sensitive' talk and she is pretty darn skilled at what she does (not the BEST, but by far not the worst).

After that, it was 'take a trip around the world time' (for you old guys) and shy of Greece we hit every other country on the tour. Here again, she is another wonderful lady who enjoys the trip and let's you know how much (even had to bite her arm at one point). That alone would make it worth the visit. You can tell when a lady wants something and when she gets it. Heck the sheer fact we had to shower to get clean sunk the point in.

Not much on small talk afterwords, but damnit if the folks who reviewed her before aren't 1000% correct. She could EASILY become habit forming. And at. 7 a visit I plan on seeing her as many times as I can.

WpdForU
11-08-17, 23:28
Anyone have any intel on Hannah? Can't find anything with search. Thanks!

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exclusive-vip-treatment-pink-lips-sexy-hips-thick-thighs-beautiful-eyes-gorgeous-girl/30967833TOFTT last night. Totally fake pics unless it's her from 50 lbs. Ago and a few years. Do not waste your time.

JohnnyM419
11-09-17, 09:32
Will be coming to Lansing for a day or two. She was having problems posting to BP so I offered to let you guys know. She didn't get much attention last time she was in Lansing. So you can try to contact her to work out details. I hope she gets enough business to make Lansing a regular stop for her.

https://www.************.com/grand-rapids/classifieds/ad/545e98b77bf1a2Emh-QfXFdTTS9M4Z5qGTE6fEyPsCOg4q6x4x/

Ace Crusher
11-09-17, 14:00
Tiffany is back in town. She is not advertising but asked me to let you all know she is open for business. She doesn't have a permanent place just yet so you may have to work with her. PM for #. If you haven't seen her just look up her reviews.

PapaBoner78
11-09-17, 16:43

-Dude.I've tried to hit her up and alls I get is silence. I'd like to see her but I like to know what's going on before I get there. Papa Be.

HagStrom
11-09-17, 21:52
Will be coming to Lansing for a day or two. She was having problems posting to BP so I offered to let you guys know. She didn't get much attention last time she was in Lansing. So you can try to contact her to work out details. I hope she gets enough business to make Lansing a regular stop for her.

https://www.************.com/grand-rapids/classifieds/ad/545e98b77bf1a2Emh-QfXFdTTS9M4Z5qGTE6fEyPsCOg4q6x4x/That link doesn't work. Thanks.

HagStrom
11-09-17, 21:54
TOFTT last night. Totally fake pics unless it's her from 50 lbs. Ago and a few years. Do not waste your time.She's a fat mess, then?

Rabbit327
11-11-17, 22:36
Was at the hot house for non-hobby relaxing and saw uncle LEO parked out front in an unmarked car with no one in it. So be careful if anyone wants to go there.

HornyBush
11-12-17, 02:48
I should stay at home instead of visiting her tonight. Be careful to the guys who is trying to see her.

I've been watching her post for a while, and finally decide to see her tonight. It was an awful experience and I got ripped off. After exchanging several text messages, we've arranged a half hour appointment for the night. Instead of giving me her exact address, she gave me a general location which was okay for me. After a 30 minutes drive, I got to her in call residence. She charged for 120 for the session. As soon as I put down the donation, she excused herself to use the bathroom for 10 minutes. She got a skinny body which was the only positive thing for me. However, she got way many rules. There was no salivation allowed on her body or my body at all. It turned out she pretty much only allow you to touch her tiny 32 A tits. Our session only last for 15 minutes, she terminated the session without me ejaculate.

She lives with her pimp, and the pimp was hiding at the first floor. He also came up to her room and ask me to leave. Anyway, it was just a shitty experience with this provider. I should stay at home and jerk off myself to pornhub. It was just a waste of my time and money. I hope I can share this with you guys to save your time and money on her.

HornyBush
11-12-17, 02:49
I should stay at home instead of visiting her tonight. Be careful to the guys who is trying to see her.

I've been watching her post for a while, and finally decide to see her tonight. It was an awful experience and I got ripped off. After exchanging several text messages, we've arranged a half hour appointment for the night. Instead of giving me her exact address, she gave me a general location which was okay for me. After a 30 minutes drive, I got to her in call residence. She charged for 120 for the session. As soon as I put down the donation, she excused herself to use the bathroom for 10 minutes. She got a skinny body which was the only positive thing for me. However, she got way many rules. There was no salivation allowed on her body or my body at all. It turned out she pretty much only allow you to touch her tiny 32 A tits. Our session only last for 15 minutes, she terminated the session without me ejaculate.

She lives with her pimp, and the pimp was hiding at the first floor. He also came up to her room and ask me to leave. Anyway, it was just a shitty experience with this provider. I should stay at home and jerk off myself to pornhub. It was just a waste of my time and money. I hope I can share this with you guys to save your time and money on her.

TheLostSoul14
11-13-17, 20:45
I texted her and I asked her about these negative reviews and she assured me that she does not do bad business or rip people off. The only clients she ripped off "were on some bullshit" LOL I would definitely avoid this one.

MidTown
11-14-17, 21:00
I texted her and I asked her about these negative reviews and she assured me that she does not do bad business or rip people off. The only clients she ripped off "were on some bullshit" LOL I would definitely avoid this one.Either of you have a link for her so we know who to avoid?

Lansing101
11-14-17, 23:48
The good: Replied promptly and seemed reasonably personable.

The bad: No way is this the girl in the pics or if it was she went through a big transform. Easily 2 x larger. Very over priced for type of body etc.

Overall not so inspiring performance with a fake pic girl. Why is it that the ones who say things like "The pics are ME" are more likely to be dishing out lies? I would not be interested in repeating. If personable is important to you and you don't mind larger girls with a belly, go for it.

Stanley Theman
11-15-17, 00:02
Full Disclosure. I've seen both of these two before and had a great time!

Called up Scarlett (mom) and she was available at WS Motel. Went there, and everything was going good with Massage. Next thing I know, she pops up and says I need to go pay my room. Ok. She leaves everything in room, including phone. So no big deal. Next thing I know, Daughter is knocking on the door asking who I am and what I'm doing there. Starts making a scene about calling police and motel manager. Not worth it. I just leave.

Stay away guys. You've been warned. Dumb thing about it is that I was warned as well. Small Head thinking!

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-me-sensual-and-seductive-scarlett/42184632

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/anything-you-want-available-now-alexiss/42137712

DaBears5150
11-15-17, 09:21
Looking for any intel on this one, very nice looking and might be TGTBT.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-have-fun-w-someone-new/42012917

Directormsu
11-15-17, 11:02
The good: Replied promptly and seemed reasonably personable.

The bad: No way is this the girl in the pics or if it was she went through a big transform. Easily 2 x larger. Very over priced for type of body etc.

Overall not so inspiring performance with a fake pic girl. Why is it that the ones who say things like "The pics are ME" are more likely to be dishing out lies? I would not be interested in repeating. If personable is important to you and you don't mind larger girls with a belly, go for it.I actually steer clear of all ads that have pics with model type bodies. I assume it is fake. Unless they have reviews on multiple sites I figure it is a set up and to risky to chance. I am not afraid to TOFTT, but I am not going to walk into what obviously looks fake or worse a scam. After all if they really had a model type body they could more than likely find a Sugar Daddy to take care of them. Many of these providers would probably get more calls if they used their actual pics. Of course that assumes they don't have some other issue, IE. Drugs, GPS, or other personality flaw, that has a negative impact.

Estreeter
11-15-17, 12:26

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-have-fun-w-someone-new/42012917Reverse image search reveals three hits. She might be fun but she won't look like the woman in the photos.

Estreeter
11-15-17, 12:55

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-have-fun-w-someone-new/42012917Reverse image search reveals three hits. She might be fun but she won't look like the woman in the photos.

DarChuuk
11-15-17, 17:01
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/something-new-and-sexy/39412457

I just texted this one, and her very first reply was "don't contact me again. " I replied with that won't go over very well in your reviews, which she then spammed a series of messages insulting me in various ways. Crazy?

DaBears5150
11-15-17, 17:59
Reverse image search reveals three hits. She might be fun but she won't look like the woman in the photos.Thanks for the information. I'm not the best at using technology, but the reverse photo thing is something I should probably learn how to do.

The Mad Humper
11-16-17, 01:47
Anyone know if the 21 yo blond from LA is still around? Haven't seen her post in a while and the number she gave me a while back isn't in service.

Rabbit327
11-16-17, 11:04
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/something-new-and-sexy/39412457

I just texted this one, and her very first reply was "don't contact me again. " I replied with that won't go over very well in your reviews, which she then spammed a series of messages insulting me in various ways. Crazy?All I got were crickets when I tried sending her a text. Must of been after you did.

DarChuuk
11-16-17, 14:09
All I got were crickets when I tried sending her a text. Must of been after you did.That's interesting. She said she has great reviews everywhere.

Rabbit327
11-16-17, 19:10
That's interesting. She said she has great reviews everywhere.Finally got a text back. Only does incall which doesn't work for me. But she did finally text back. Someone want to TOFTT? I'm curious but I'm looking for an outcall right now. Not an incall.

SpudsterToo
11-17-17, 11:48
That's interesting. She said she has great reviews everywhere.LOL yeah, everywhere, which is why we are struggling to find one. Shit even Diva in Flint has great reviews. They are all her reviewing herself, but they certainly are great reviews. LOL.

Banker33
11-17-17, 15:05
TOFTT last night. Totally fake pics unless it's her from 50 lbs. Ago and a few years. Do not waste your time.Yeah, I tried a while back and communication was miserable and she quoted $50 for a hhr. Uh, fuck that for some no name with probably fake pics.

Glad I passed. Thanks for toftt.

Banker33
11-17-17, 15:15
Finally got a text back. Only does incall which doesn't work for me. But she did finally text back. Someone want to TOFTT? I'm curious but I'm looking for an outcall right now. Not an incall.She was reviewed a bunch on this site a ways back. Several were less than positive.

She also reads this forum. She got pissed when I gave her a bad review, and let me know about it.

Happy Hunting.

HornyBush
11-18-17, 02:12
Either of you have a link for her so we know who to avoid?She's been constantly changing her name, but her number stays the same. Don't ever waster your time and money on her, that's probably the best advice I can give it out for you.

Below is her link.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%82h%CE%B9s-%CE%B9%D1%8F%CE%B9sh-%CE%B1%D1%8F%D1%82%CE%B9s%D1%82-%CF%89%CE%B1%CE%B7%D1%82s-%D1%82%CF%83-%D0%B2%CE%B5-%D2%AF%CF%83%CF%85%D1%8F-%CE%B9/40586727

Jackknoff
11-18-17, 17:17
She was reviewed a bunch on this site a ways back. Several were less than positive.

She also reads this forum. She got pissed when I gave her a bad review, and let me know about it.

Happy Hunting.Thanks Banker.

I love when they get pissed about an honest review. My view is she should perform better if she wants nice reviews and repeat visits.

Reminds me of when your reading a yelp review when the restaurants try's to argue with the review.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BOMBSHELL_Ally

JustBobLots
11-18-17, 19:58
Pixie just posted she will be married in a month. Think she will stay in the business?

JoeLansing
11-19-17, 02:08
It will probably depend on how jealous the girl she marries is. .

- Joe.

Pixie just posted she will be married in a month. Think she will stay in the business?

Girls1
11-19-17, 08:19
Well, since she posted on her alleged engagement day, AND never responds to calls / texts anyway (at least with me), I'm guessing so.

Real looker IMO, but a lot like fool's gold in that she is extremely unattainable, and impossible to ever fuck. (Dream or otherwise).

JustBobLots
11-19-17, 13:26
Well, since she posted on her alleged engagement day, AND never responds to calls / texts anyway (at least with me), I'm guessing so.

Real looker IMO, but a lot like fool's gold in that she is extremely unattainable, and impossible to ever fuck. (Dream or otherwise).Well I've hooked up with her no she don't always respond. But she is obtainable. And as for this time its a guy she is marring watched her live early this morning. Ill check out with family.

MidTown
11-19-17, 20:38
She's been constantly changing her name, but her number stays the same. Don't ever waster your time and money on her, that's probably the best advice I can give it out for you.

Below is her link.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%82h%CE%B9s-%CE%B9%D1%8F%CE%B9sh-%CE%B1%D1%8F%D1%82%CE%B9s%D1%82-%CF%89%CE%B1%CE%B7%D1%82s-%D1%82%CF%83-%D0%B2%CE%B5-%D2%AF%CF%83%CF%85%D1%8F-%CE%B9/40586727Okay, I thought this was the girl you might have been talking about. I have actually spent time with this girl probably 3-4 times in the last month. So my experiences with her have been different. A lot of what you said is true but I've never felt ripped off in any way. Not sure if she has a pimp or not, I personally have never seen anyone else there. She does have rules and it is all business for her but I understand this so I know what to expect each time. I believe she does set a time on her phone for the amount of time you've paid for. This has never been a problem for me since we've always been done before the time is up, but I could see if the time runs up or you're doing something she doesn't like she might end things. The first time with her was a little awkward but that is usually normal the first time I meet someone because I'm a little nervous. Each time I have seen her since has gotten better each time though. I know everyone is different so she might not be for everyone but I'll definitely keep seeing her. She is close to me so it is very convenient and I don't feel she has done me wrong.

DaBears5150
11-19-17, 23:49
She's been constantly changing her name, but her number stays the same. Don't ever waster your time and money on her, that's probably the best advice I can give it out for you.

Below is her link.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%82h%CE%B9s-%CE%B9%D1%8F%CE%B9sh-%CE%B1%D1%8F%D1%82%CE%B9s%D1%82-%CF%89%CE%B1%CE%B7%D1%82s-%D1%82%CF%83-%D0%B2%CE%B5-%D2%AF%CF%83%CF%85%D1%8F-%CE%B9/40586727I saw her for the first time last week, and there was no one else with her. No pimp, no one. She was a total spinner, easy on the eyes, great ass, but did have a lot of rules. Did say she would have lingerie, and she did, also said she wouldn't start the time till she was all ready to go. The CBJ was pretty solid and she was just going to town. She really likes doggie, and for as tight as it was I didn't last very long. She did seem to get into it a little, which always makes the experience better. I to am always nervous meeting someone for the first time, but have to say I will probably repeat just to feel that tight grip again and see how it goes for the second time.

Rabbit327
11-20-17, 01:30
Thanks Banker.

I love when they get pissed about an honest review. My view is she should perform better if she wants nice reviews and repeat visits.

Reminds me of when your reading a yelp review when the restaurants try's to argue with the review.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BOMBSHELL_AllyIf you're looking at old review's she used to go by Alicia. Just an FYI. Happy hunting. Unless her hygiene and living situation has improved I'd avoid based on prior reviews.

AlexHawk3177
11-20-17, 18:15
Pixie has shed a lot of weight to the point of looking frail. Those prized twins have also downsized. Still hot and enjoyed the time (BBBJ, multi pos FS, cib finish).

Well I've hooked up with her no she don't always respond. But she is obtainable. And as for this time its a guy she is marring watched her live early this morning. Ill check out with family.

Banker33
11-21-17, 10:48
If you're looking at old review's she used to go by Alicia. Just an FYI. Happy hunting. Unless her hygiene and living situation has improved I'd avoid based on prior reviews.Thanks Rabbit. Was too lazy to look up the name she used back when the reviews were flying around. .

TheLostSoul14
11-21-17, 12:38
I don't have any details on the provider but I know the woman in the pics personally so I am sure the pictures are fake. The woman in the photos is from the area but goes to school out of town and I confirmed with her she was at school when the ads were posted and she stated someone keeps screenshotting her snaps and blocking her.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pretty-little-vixen/42413697

DraginBallZ
11-21-17, 21:41
Her habit is the reason for the weight lose, I know her well.

HornyBush
11-22-17, 01:52
I saw her for the first time last week, and there was no one else with her. No pimp, no one. She was a total spinner, easy on the eyes, great ass, but did have a lot of rules. Did say she would have lingerie, and she did, also said she wouldn't start the time till she was all ready to go. The CBJ was pretty solid and she was just going to town. She really likes doggie, and for as tight as it was I didn't last very long. She did seem to get into it a little, which always makes the experience better. I to am always nervous meeting someone for the first time, but have to say I will probably repeat just to feel that tight grip again and see how it goes for the second time.Once she collect your donation, she put them under a microwave on the first floor. While you were getting your business done with her at the second floor, her pimp is going to come out and collect the money. Of course she won't let you see it, but I think I've warned all of you guys, she lived with her pimp. Whether or not you decide to take the risk and see her again, that is up to you. Again, don't be surprise if she rip you off. IMO, there are way more better girls with way better service than she can offer. She has too many rules and not worth me to spend a penny.

BTW her room is pretty messy. She said their water got cut off because she was late to pay for the utility bill. The toilet won't flush and her room smells like shit. It is just a horrible environment.

TheLostSoul14
11-22-17, 11:15
Absolutely I don't know her but she loses more weight Everytimei see her and her face has sunk in. I never thought she was a great performer just hot as shit. Unfortunately that is becoming not the case anymore. If Lansing wasn't so damn thin in this hobby right now I wouldn't see her at all.

Her habit is the reason for the weight lose, I know her well.

DaBears5150
11-24-17, 18:49
The pictures look new, but for some reason I think she has been around for awhile. Anyone seen her or have any intel on her.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bored-and-ready-to-play-your-bed-or-mine/36361123

Msaginaw
11-25-17, 02:51
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-on-thanksgiving/39781317

Anyone have any info?

DaBears5150
11-25-17, 13:40
Once she collect your donation, she put them under a microwave on the first floor. While you were getting your business done with her at the second floor, her pimp is going to come out and collect the money. Of course she won't let you see it, but I think I've warned all of you guys, she lived with her pimp. Whether or not you decide to take the risk and see her again, that is up to you. Again, don't be surprise if she rip you off. IMO, there are way more better girls with way better service than she can offer. She has too many rules and not worth me to spend a penny.

BTW her room is pretty messy. She said their water got cut off because she was late to pay for the utility bill. The toilet won't flush and her room smells like shit. It is just a horrible environment.When I got there she actually held onto the money after we got upstairs, but there was a microwave in the kitchen. The room was a bit messy, and the bathroom upstairs was nasty because the water was shut off. It is a big house where someone could hide so I get where you are coming from, but I did some looking around on the first floor and the second floor. She didn't have a problem with me looking around. I brought her a jug of water from the gas station. The bedroom didn't smell, and no pimp came out after me. She was super tight and did moan quite a bit as we were going at it. I guess I got lucky or maybe her pimp was doing something else at the time. Either way be cautious with anyone you are seeing.

Club512
11-25-17, 16:51
Seems TGTBT.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-girl-next-door-better-than-her-and-her/33213758

Lansing101
11-25-17, 21:18
I recommend being cautious on "Mary Jane" who is advertising regularly in the Lansing area. I know at least one favorable review has been logged. But she is logging info of callers with an "agency" working with several girls. This increases the risk of info on you falling into the wrong hands. To me that is troubling enough to avoid. Just be aware.

ChastD1959
11-25-17, 21:35
Seems TGTBT.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-girl-next-door-better-than-her-and-her/33213758She's been working her way around the state. Was in Ann Arbor for a while and Kalamazoo for the last week, or so. Image search shows pics used in several other states.

JackTaylor574
11-26-17, 11:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Waxon1
11-26-17, 23:09
I called this one and she did not pick up.

Then about two hours latter she sends me a text.

She just said Yes so I text her back what? Buy this time I had forgot all about her and moved on.

Then she said you called me. Well good for me I don't have a wife or S. O.

So asked her rates. 100 for 30 min. Decided that was more than I wanted to spend for so little time.

I thought that was the end of it then she sends me another text Saying. "Well? So I told her. No not going to happen.

So then she just went off calling names and just got totally nasty. Right Just the kind of girl I want to meet up with.

My humble opinion is to stay away from this one guys she really doesn't seem too stable.

5 i7-8 i6-531 I.

Ace Crusher
11-27-17, 23:19
I called this one and she did not pick up.

Then about two hours latter she sends me a text.

She just said Yes so I text her back what? Buy this time I had forgot all about her and moved on.

Then she said you called me. Well good for me I don't have a wife or S. O.

So asked her rates. 100 for 30 min. Decided that was more than I wanted to spend for so little time.

I thought that was the end of it then she sends me another text Saying. "Well? So I told her. No not going to happen.

So then she just went off calling names and just got totally nasty. Right Just the kind of girl I want to meet up with.

My humble opinion is to stay away from this one guys she really doesn't seem too stable.

5 i7-8 i6-531 I.I saw her last week. I didn't have the same experience you had as far as communication, but that's not to say it was a good experience.

Pictures are old or not even her because she had a bit more belly. Also her idea of a BJ is sucking for a second and then jacking it a bit until you're ready to go. All In all, not worth what she's asking.

HornyBush
11-28-17, 14:39
Is there any good providers in mount pleasant area?

AlexHawk3177
11-28-17, 15:12
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/b-a-d-g-a-l-stυ951;951;953;951;g-your-sω949;949;t-cσmρ945;951;953;963;951;/42429027.

Last pic is most representative of Lexi, recently moved to MI from AR. In her early 30's??

Average dream with an attractive MILF. No noticeable baby damage, youthful breasts and nice round bottom. All activities were covered, and once FS, there's no more CBJ to spice up the fun or reenergize the little head. It's a very middle of the road first meeting. Perhaps things will get more interesting after another visit or two.

Incall at a decent apt off MLK. A smoker so be aware if you're sensitive to smoke on your clothes post session.

Hh 1. 0, Hr 2. 0.

Weallbark
11-29-17, 11:23
I can only dip my toes in the hobby from time to time, so keeping up on who is currently a decent provider is difficult. I met up with Amber almost 10 years ago, and she was great then, but now I hear not so much. I'd love advice on a good provider that I'd be at or under. 80 for a visit. I put priority on service over looks, but hot is good too. Short stays are fine. Thanks for any help.

Gcd02
11-29-17, 14:07
I can only dip my toes in the hobby from time to time, so keeping up on who is currently a decent provider is difficult. I met up with Amber almost 10 years ago, and she was great then, but now I hear not so much. I'd love advice on a good provider that I'd be at or under. 80 for a visit. I put priority on service over looks, but hot is good too. Short stays are fine. Thanks for any help.Riley would fit your bill.

Look in massages on Backpage has a 734 number.

TwistedBrother
11-29-17, 19:38
You'll need more than 25 bucks and a Rally's burger, though.

Riley would fit your bill.

Look in massages on Backpage has a 734 number.

BigBob1121
11-30-17, 08:47
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mature-queen-of-seduction/36365883

Has anyone had the plesure?

Gunnerbob
11-30-17, 11:33
Is there any good providers in mount pleasant area?http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-258-6696/28773547

Mafia0142
11-30-17, 15:56

Has anyone had the plesure?I've seen her a handful of times. She's gotten a lot older looking in the past few years. She used to play with her daughter a while back. Would much rather see the daughter again, but Sherry will do in a pinch.

Weallbark
11-30-17, 17:37
You'll need more than 25 bucks and a Rally's burger, though.LOL, thanks. I'd prefer she looked like she'd eaten a couple more Rally's burgers!

HornyBush
12-01-17, 11:58
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-258-6696/28773547How was she? Have you seen her before?

Can you share some of your experience?

Thanks.

BigBob1121
12-01-17, 16:38
I've seen her a handful of times. She's gotten a lot older looking in the past few years. She used to play with her daughter a while back. Would much rather see the daughter again, but Sherry will do in a pinch.Thanks. Who is the daughter?

Gunnerbob
12-02-17, 11:38
I'd say this about her: pictures are accurate; her in call is in the boonies; cute face; she was just starting out in this business; was quite chatty; was a non rushed experience.

How was she? Have you seen her before?

Can you share some of your experience?

Thanks.

Stooge1969
12-02-17, 18:00

Has anyone had the plesure?I'd pass if I were you. Past her prime and wasn't looking too healthy last time I saw her.

GuffWrangle
12-03-17, 11:46
Avoid her, this is the second time I've reached out to her. The first time was a while ago and had pretty much the same result.

GuffWrangle
12-03-17, 11:47
Avoid her, this is the second time I've reached out to her. The first time was a while ago and had pretty much the same result.Her link: http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-seductive-shawna-ready-to-have-fun/41743287.

LansingMikey
12-03-17, 16:29
Avoid her, this is the second time I've reached out to her. The first time was a while ago and had pretty much the same result.She used to go by Angel and she wasn't great but she was cheap reliable had a pretty open menu. Haven seen her post in a long time though.

Snow Man
12-06-17, 14:16
Looking for recommendations of MILFy types (30+); not crazy, dependable, good service.

I like my SP's to at least 30+, although an occasional 29 yo is ok. Younger than that and they often come with drama I don't want.

I RTFF, and contribute as well.

Riley moved.

Kitra isn't my thing.

Sherry has gone downhill (or so I've heard).

Several are out of the business.

So. Anyone want to recommend a reliable, mature lady to visit and start a new friendship with?

TheLostSoul14
12-06-17, 15:17
I would recommend Heaven blonde spinner with railroad pics that's been reviewed here before. She is outcalls only and a little on the high $ide some have told me CBJ only but I've experienced otherwise w / o asking. She is in her mid to late 30's I would say and the sweetest woman In the hobby in these woods I've found so far.

Looking for recommendations of MILFy types (30+); not crazy, dependable, good service.

I like my SP's to at least 30+, although an occasional 29 yo is ok. Younger than that and they often come with drama I don't want.

Riley moved.

Kitra isn't my thing.

So. Anyone want to recommend a reliable, mature lady to visit and start a new friendship with?

NoBuddy5051
12-06-17, 15:19

Riley moved.

Kitra isn't my thing.

So. Anyone want to recommend a reliable, mature lady to visit and start a new friendship with?Have you looked up Patience? I have not seen her personally, but I remember multiple good reviews.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-and-steamy-tight-and-wet/42355652

Stay safe,

Buddy.

FerrisBullDog
12-06-17, 16:12
Have you looked up Patience? I have not seen her personally, but I remember multiple good reviews.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-and-steamy-tight-and-wet/42355652

Stay safe,

Buddy.Patience comes with a lot of drama. The couple times I've seen her. She was hammered drunk late morning early afternoon. Service is ok. She wants to get down to business and get you out. She's never told me to hurry up or anything like that. I only do SS with her if nobody else is available.

McGilla
12-06-17, 22:19

Riley moved.

Kitra isn't my thing.

So. Anyone want to recommend a reliable, mature lady to visit and start a new friendship with?I'm pretty much looking for the same thing. Was leaning towards Kitra does anyone have any info for me.

FatAss
12-07-17, 11:24
I'm pretty much looking for the same thing. Was leaning towards Kitra does anyone have any info for me.Pure Bliss. Dani.

Ace Crusher
12-07-17, 12:12

Riley moved.

Kitra isn't my thing.

So. Anyone want to recommend a reliable, mature lady to visit and start a new friendship with?Tiffany has been reviewed here several times. She's in her 30's and is quite little spinner. I also heard she's back here in Lansing working out of her old place. Fun time and reasonable rates.

Love The Lips
12-07-17, 14:49
Talked to this one yesterday. She's based out of Lansing but also travels. Wondering about any info on her. I searched the forum and found some old posts about a Jess or Jessica but not sure if it's the same one. Thanks http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-489-1143/39767782.

Dave Usa
12-07-17, 17:27
First snow put me in the mood for a TOFTT deer hunt today. Ally is tall, slim to average figure with some baby damage, not ugly, and not the girl in the pictures. Communication through text and voice was good. I was careful not to spook her. North side notel. 120 half, 150 hour.

NoBuddy5051
12-07-17, 21:43
Talked to this one yesterday. She's based out of Lansing but also travels. Wondering about any info on her. I searched the forum and found some old posts about a Jess or Jessica but not sure if it's the same one. Thanks http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-489-1143/39767782.There was a post earlier about a new Latina provider, the pics were very very similar, perhaps the same girl. From what I remember, not a glowing review.

Stay safe,

Buddy.

McGilla
12-07-17, 21:49
Thanks for the tip.

McGilla
12-07-17, 21:57
Any intel on this one, Thanks http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-classy-sensual-date-678-813-8810/39507842.

LansingMikey
12-08-17, 02:01
Any intel on this one, Thanks http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-classy-sensual-date-678-813-8810/39507842.She's fat nasty and thinks she's worth way too much $ it's been a couple years though maybes she's changed I doubt it I can't recommend her.

Rabbit327
12-08-17, 04:34
Tiffany has been reviewed here several times. She's in her 30's and is quite little spinner. I also heard she's back here in Lansing working out of her old place. Fun time and reasonable rates.I'll second tiffany. She's a sweetheart.

FatAss
12-09-17, 15:31
Talked to this one yesterday. She's based out of Lansing but also travels. Wondering about any info on her. I searched the forum and found some old posts about a Jess or Jessica but not sure if it's the same one. Thanks http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-489-1143/39767782.I saw her, and she's not the woman in the picture. She is much bigger than the woman in the pic. Had stretch marks from her tits all the way down. She was a nice person, guessing early 30's, said she had an 11 year old daughter. Her incall was ok, a little messy but I felt safe. Set-up was easy.

Love The Lips
12-10-17, 02:41
I saw her, and she's not the woman in the picture. She is much bigger than the woman in the pic. Had stretch marks from her tits all the way down. She was a nice person, guessing early 30's, said she had an 11 year old daughter. Her incall was ok, a little messy but I felt safe. Set-up was easy.How were her rates and menu?

DrFunk45
12-10-17, 23:48
What's up fellas.

In town until Wednesday. Who's the best Lansing has to offer?

Much appreciated.

TwistedBrother
12-11-17, 12:06
The best Lansing has to offer are those who have received the best reviews on these forums (check massage forum and others, too). Read several pages and learn, grasshopper. It only takes a few minutes and that's why we make the posts.

What's up fellas.

In town until Wednesday. Who's the best Lansing has to offer?

Much appreciated.

TheLostSoul14
12-11-17, 14:09
What he is trying to say is that all you will find in Lansing is disappointement. Unfortunately we have to drive 60-90 minutes for quality service with a 7 or higher.

The best Lansing has to offer are those who have received the best reviews on these forums (check massage forum and others, too). Read several pages and learn, grasshopper. It only takes a few minutes and that's why we make the posts.

FatAss
12-11-17, 16:32
How were her rates and menu?I really didn't check out the rates and menu. I probably should have just left after she answered the door. I was disappointed that the real thing didn't match the pic. Just got a HJ threw a $ on the dresser and left.

Banker33
12-12-17, 17:28
Hey fellow mongers.

Just wanted to let you know that I had a great visit with Tiffany and she has encouraged members of this board to give her a call. Couldn't do in call today so not sure if that's the case moving forward, but worth a visit if you can swing an outcall. Menu is open, and she is a very cool girl. Thanks to Ace Crusher for giving me digits, as she's changed number. And didn't even know she was back.

Scheduling was very easy and she took me on short notice. Believe she using a text app, so be patient.

$ for hhr. She asked me to give digits, but Not Sure if I can or not. PM me for digits.

Happy Hunting.

TheGlav
12-13-17, 23:02
Has anyone ever seen this one before? PM or post.

Love The Lips
12-14-17, 01:44
I can't seem to remember the name that she went by. Used to get good reviews then mixed reviews. I see she is now posting in Jackson but says that she goes back and forth from Lansing. http://jacksonmi.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/616-201-2717/43685667.

Libertas
12-14-17, 09:14
Has anyone ever seen this one before? PM or post.She went by Gabriella when I met her. This was back in summer of 2016. At the time she was stripping at a local club in Lansing, and that's where I met her. She was more interested in finding a sugar daddy, but I did send a few hours with her in a hotel room. She wasn't that great personally and her body isn't as good as pictures would indicate. Her demeanor was pretty poor also. She kept saying how other guys were giving her more than what we agreed to and that she's doing me a favor because she needed money and kept asking for more the whole time we spent together.

She also didn't have a car when I met her, so I had to pick her up. One thing of note. She tried to initiate FS without a cover and I had to stop her. Though she claims she won't intake fluids so BBBJCIMWS is not on the table. Anything else, you're welcome to PM me.

NoBuddy5051
12-14-17, 10:59
I can't seem to remember the name that she went by. Used to get good reviews then mixed reviews. I see she is now posting in Jackson but says that she goes back and forth from Lansing. http://jacksonmi.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/616-201-2717/43685667.She went by Alexis when she was posting earlier this year. Also, her last postings were outcall only, not sure now.

Stay safe.

Buddy.

Love The Lips
12-14-17, 16:31
She went by Alexis when she was posting earlier this year. Also, her last postings were outcall only, not sure now.

Stay safe.

Buddy.Thanks!! Now I recognize the name!!

Alan Smithee
12-14-17, 19:07
She went by Gabriella when I met her. This was back in summer of 2016. At the time she was stripping at a local club in Lansing, and that's where I met her. She was more interested in finding a sugar daddy, but I did send a few hours with her in a hotel room. She wasn't that great personally and her body isn't as good as pictures would indicate. Her demeanor was pretty poor also. She kept saying how other guys were giving her more than what we agreed to and that she's doing me a favor because she needed money and kept asking for more the whole time we spent together.

She also didn't have a car when I met her, so I had to pick her up. One thing of note. She tried to initiate FS without a cover and I had to stop her. Though she claims she won't intake fluids so BBBJCIMWS is not on the table. Anything else, you're welcome to PM me.I think she's back at centerfolds day shift so you can probably get most everything right there. I agree that her body isn't necessarily as good as the pictures would indicate.

Banker33
12-15-17, 11:57
Hey fellow mongers.

Just wanted to let you know that I had a great visit with Tiffany and she has encouraged members of this board to give her a call. Couldn't do in call today so not sure if that's the case moving forward, but worth a visit if you can swing an outcall. Menu is open, and she is a very cool girl. Thanks to Ace Crusher for giving me digits, as she's changed number. And didn't even know she was back.

Scheduling was very easy and she took me on short notice. Believe she using a text app, so be patient.

$ for hhr. She asked me to give digits, but Not Sure if I can or not. PM me for digits.

Happy Hunting.Hey fellas, just wanted to let you all know that my inbox got flooded and didn't have time to respond other than posting the number to get ahold of Tiffany. I'm sorry to those that I did not respond to but if you have 0 or 1 Post I just don't feel comfortable giving you the digits based on my discussion with her. Pretty crazy but I guess that speaks to how dry we are right now in this area. I did give her information on other areas to post such as the classified site. I think girls are just struggling right now Trying to find a place to post other than BP. Craigslist has proved to be not a great option.

I'll try to keep responding to anymore PMs, but y'all hit me hard. Over 25.

As to more specific to her. Looks are about average, but service makes up for it. Anyone that's seen her will tell you that she is very easy to talk to and really gets into it. Just overall a good experience, but keep in mind she's no model. I would say the body is slightly above-average, and she is very responsive to touches in all areas. I hope that helps Gents.

Happy Hunting.

Rabbit327
12-15-17, 12:05
Hey fellas, just wanted to let you all know that my inbox got flooded and didn't have time to respond other than posting the number to get ahold of Tiffany. I'm sorry to those that I did not respond to but if you have 0 or 1 Post I just don't feel comfortable giving you the digits based on my discussion with her. Pretty crazy but I guess that speaks to how dry we are right now in this area. I did give her information on other areas to post such as the classified site. I think girls are just struggling right now Trying to find a place to post other than BP. Craigslist has proved to be not a great option.

I'll try to keep responding to anymore PMs, but y'all hit me hard. Over 25.

As to more specific to her. Looks are about average, but service makes up for it. Anyone that's seen her will tell you that she is very easy to talk to and really gets into it. Just overall a good experience, but keep in mind she's no model. I would say the body is slightly above-average, and she is very responsive to touches in all areas. I hope that helps Gents.

Happy Hunting.Toledo and other areas have switched almost exclusively to the USAAC or STG. That's where I've beem sending girls.

AddSum
12-15-17, 13:44
Toledo and other areas have switched almost exclusively to the USAAC or STG. That's where I've beem sending girls.Thank you Rabbit much appreciated sir.

Jackknoff
12-16-17, 00:32
I can't seem to remember the name that she went by. Used to get good reviews then mixed reviews. I see she is now posting in Jackson but says that she goes back and forth from Lansing. http://jacksonmi.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/616-201-2717/43685667.I think her name might have been Alexis. She ghosted me after I drove out from Detroit. Can't speak to her service, but she did waste my time that day.

TheGlav
12-16-17, 01:23
Anyone have Tiffanys number?

XxlnHorny
12-17-17, 00:16
Any info on this one?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-643-8689/35886108

TheGlav
12-17-17, 03:11
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-894-6840/43575727

Anyone have any info on these girls? PM Me or comment.

Love The Lips
12-17-17, 11:35
Anyone have Tiffanys number?I would like her updated number also. The number I had for her is out of order.

NoBuddy5051
12-17-17, 11:53

Anyone have any info on these girls? PM Me or comment.Not 100% sure, but the pics of Eve look like they are of three girl who used to post as Valerie, or Jordan, or several others that I can't recall at the moment, the social media link is also the same ones she was using in her last several posts before she stopped posting solo.

If it is, she is very attractive, but lots of rules and batshit crazy.

Stay safe,

Buddy.

Love The Lips
12-17-17, 12:07
Not 100% sure, but the pics of Eve look like they are of three girl who used to post as Valerie, or Jordan, or several others that I can't recall at the moment, the social media link is also the same ones she was using in her last several posts before she stopped posting solo.

Stay safe,

Buddy.Do you remember the rules? Probably no BBBJ, kissing among others.

NoBuddy5051
12-17-17, 17:15
Do you remember the rules? Probably no BBBJ, kissing among others.Covered everything, no "fluid transfer", cover goes on even before full attention, won't touch anything uncovered (not quite to the point of wearing gloves, but close). And her ritual of telling you to go to a certain place, park in a certain spot, now move to this new place, etc is a pain in the ass.

TheGlav
12-18-17, 02:18
Not 100% sure, but the pics of Eve look like they are of three girl who used to post as Valerie, or Jordan, or several others that I can't recall at the moment, the social media link is also the same ones she was using in her last several posts before she stopped posting solo.

Stay safe,

Buddy.Has anyone seen her recently? I guess her menu has opened if you up your donation. But was curious if anyone has seen her in the last week or 2?

Love The Lips
12-18-17, 09:19
Covered everything, no "fluid transfer", cover goes on even before full attention, won't touch anything uncovered (not quite to the point of wearing gloves, but close). And her ritual of telling you to go to a certain place, park in a certain spot, now move to this new place, etc is a pain in the ass.Thanks for the info Buddy. I think I'll pass.

Banker33
12-18-17, 15:45
Toledo and other areas have switched almost exclusively to the USAAC or STG. That's where I've beem sending girls.I'm sure I'll kick myself for this but what is STG?

SkolViking
12-18-17, 16:11
I'm sure I'll kick myself for this but what is STG?Skip the games dot com.

Rallos
12-18-17, 17:21
I'm sure I'll kick myself for this but what is STG?Most likely skipthegames.com site that also has ads.

Stanley Theman
12-18-17, 19:06

Anyone have any info on these girls? PM Me or comment.Can't respond to you.

TheGlav
12-18-17, 19:49
Can't respond to you.Should be good now.

BenZoed
12-19-17, 00:26
Any info on this one?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-643-8689/35886108Well I've never experienced her personally, I do remember bad reviews, also her previous partner did get locked up for trying to rob a bank in south Lansing, to many red flags for me to test the waters, maybe she has changed. Maybe? Stay safe!

SamNanda89
12-19-17, 04:05
http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-certified-and-real-massage-therapy-best-erotic-massage-in-town/34413798

Any info on this one?

Is she legit.

TheLostSoul14
12-19-17, 12:44
Pics are real, gives a decent massage additional charges for any extras sometimes FS sometimes not. Probably the most expensive in Lansing. I would say she isn't worth it.

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-certified-and-real-massage-therapy-best-erotic-massage-in-town/34413798

Any info on this one?

Is she legit.

Gunnerbob
12-20-17, 12:09
Is Pixie out of the picture now for Lansing mongers?

BigWorm6911
12-20-17, 15:54
Is Pixie out of the picture now for Lansing mongers?She just posted again today. She's still available.

BigWorm6911
12-20-17, 15:58
I would like her updated number also. The number I had for her is out of order.I would like it too. The number I have is expired. Please pm me. Thanks.

BigWorm6911
12-20-17, 16:02
Pics are real, gives a decent massage additional charges for any extras sometimes FS sometimes not. Probably the most expensive in Lansing. I would say she isn't worth it.Agreed. I've had a few dreams with her. Nice incall location. Great body. Second only to Pixie.

SamNanda89
12-20-17, 21:32
She just posted again today. She's still available.Can someone post the link to pixie's listing.

I can't find it.

Jackknoff
12-20-17, 22:33
Agreed. I've had a few dreams with her. Nice incall location. Great body. Second only to Pixie.She's being discussed in the massage thread. Cigarette smell, upselling.

TheGlav
12-21-17, 02:30

Any info on this one?

Is she legit.She goes by Heather. I had fun with her for 60 and she was nice and really good but then said for as big as you are I can't do that again for 60. She tries to upsell like crazy, place smells terrible, SHould just pass on her. She isn't worth more than 80 tops.

TheGlav
12-21-17, 05:20
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-443-3027/43949317

Anyone seen this one?

Gunnerbob
12-22-17, 08:51
I've been unable to find the posting too!

She just posted again today. She's still available.

HeimDell
12-22-17, 13:58
So I contacted this provider taking a chance on a meeting.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-252-7394/43838137

THIS is the conversation we just had:

Me: Have 80 left over from shopping and looking to get myself a present too of half hour. Let me know if ok.

Her: I'm not Santa & you've got some nerve. Do NOT contact me. I'm NOT interested.

Me: Huh?? What's with the harshness? I have some nerve responding to an ad you put on BP?

Me: Nothing eh? A simple no would have worked. Just letting ya know, am a member on Usasexguide with lots of reviews. You response is now going on there. Guess you'll get your wish and get left alone *LOL*.

Her: Make sure they know you offered $80. You're sour because you're being cheap? Great for you.

Her: I still have LOYAL clients that'll never approach me that way. Have a great day & a Merry Christmas.

Me: They will. Pasting the conversation. Sour? Your words "you've got some nerve". Maam, since I have never seen you I have no idea your donations. Thought I would take a chance.

Me: Good for you and them. Merry Christmas to you too.

Her: EXACTLY. Quite bold & to be frank, insulting.

BigWorm6911
12-23-17, 00:03
I've been unable to find the posting too!She last posted on Tuesday the 19th. Here's link. http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-667-0932/39939237.

Jackknoff
12-23-17, 00:21

Me: Have 80 left over from shopping and looking to get myself a present too of half hour. Let me know if ok.

Her: I'm not Santa & you've got some nerve. Do NOT contact me. I'm NOT interested.

Me: Huh?? What's with the harshness? I have some nerve responding to an ad you put on BP?

Me: Nothing eh? A simple no would have worked. Just letting ya know, am a member on Usasexguide with lots of reviews. You response is now going on there. Guess you'll get your wish and get left alone *LOL*.

Her: Make sure they know you offered $80. You're sour because you're being cheap? Great for you.

Her: I still have LOYAL clients that'll never approach me that way. Have a great day & a Merry Christmas.

Me: They will. Pasting the conversation. Sour? Your words "you've got some nerve". Maam, since I have never seen you I have no idea your donations. Thought I would take a chance.

Her: EXACTLY. Quite bold & to be frank, insulting.I know you were trying to let her know that her attitude will affect her business. Buts, It's probably best to not tell the providers about this site.

Love The Lips
12-23-17, 00:34
I've been unable to find the posting too!Here's her post. They are a bit harder to find now that they only allow a phone number in the headings on BP. http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-667-0932/39939237.

HeimDell
12-23-17, 11:29
I know you were trying to let her know that her attitude will affect her business. Buts, It's probably best to not tell the providers about this site.I have found that a vast majority of the providers know about the site. Heck the positive review I put in for Bliss upped her business so much she texted to thank me for it (and knew the site it was on). Just sayin.

Course you guys are the longer guys on here, but I kind of miss the old days with the '3 boards whose name shall never be mentioned'. The providers used the site just as much as we did and shy of the constant drama at times, it worked out really well.

NoBuddy5051
12-23-17, 13:04

Her: EXACTLY. Quite bold & to be frank, insulting.Don't worry, she's been reviewed a time or two recently that weren't exactly flattering, search for Ally.

Stay safe,

Buddy.

Gunnerbob
12-23-17, 15:37
Thank you!

She last posted on Tuesday the 19th. Here's link. http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-667-0932/39939237.

TheGlav
12-23-17, 21:07
Anyone ever seen this one?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-258-5335/44153922

MNick
12-23-17, 21:27
Thank you!Not worth the money. 2 second daty. Meth quivers. Bad ass body. Not worth it though. Expensive HJ. Jumps on for 2 seconds then demands you on top. 2 seconds later. I'm sore. Wasted trip and money. At least enjoy daty while roomate on phone. Ha.

BudBundy70
12-24-17, 12:48
I have tried to set up meeting with Kites, but she never replied on 8 different occasions. Really not many girls to choose from.

TheLostSoul14
12-24-17, 22:01
You just described my exact experience with her. She texted me and apologised the next day and asked if we could meet again which I declined which was nice maybe she wanted to make up for it. But I was pissed and didn't want to take the chance.

Not worth the money. 2 second daty. Meth quivers. Bad ass body. Not worth it though. Expensive HJ. Jumps on for 2 seconds then demands you on top. 2 seconds later. I'm sore. Wasted trip and money. At least enjoy daty while roomate on phone. Ha.

NathanBaxton2
12-25-17, 23:03
Anyone seen her? Any thoughts?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/734-828-4225/44081412

Gizmo7718
12-26-17, 10:35
You just described my exact experience with her. She texted me and apologised the next day and asked if we could meet again which I declined which was nice maybe she wanted to make up for it. But I was pissed and didn't want to take the chance.Exactly my experience as well. Set everything up, she sent address. I drove 50 minutes and nothing but crickets when I arrived to the location. Lights were on, peeps watching TV. She texted the next day, made some excuse about going to the hospital and sent a picture of a redacted bill. Dates didn't match of course. Wanted me to make the trip again, but I declined. Burn me once. Your bad. I don't do second chances with gals that could give a crap about customers and suffer from GPS. Given the reviews lately, probably for the best it didn't work out.

BeefJerky1
12-26-17, 21:35
I recently took the plunge on her and she is now rail thin. I wouldn't recomend unless she is a last minute appointment. Too thin and shakes.

Love The Lips
12-27-17, 02:48
I recently took the plunge on her and she is now rail thin. I wouldn't recomend unless she is a last minute appointment. Too thin and shakes.Damn, this is really disappointing as I was planning on seeing her this week and getting my tongue all over that hot body! Has anybody had ANY decent appointments with Pixie at all lately? It seems all her reviews have been bad recently!

Moonglow913
12-27-17, 09:56
Damn, this is really disappointing as I was planning on seeing her this week and getting my tongue all over that hot body! Has anybody had ANY decent appointments with Pixie at all lately? It seems all her reviews have been bad recently!I agree LTL. I saw Pixie some time ago (over a year) and while I wouldn't rate her services at the top her looks more than made up for it. The recent reviews have been disappointing.

TwistedBrother
12-27-17, 12:40
What a shame. Sounds like from what you guys say about her physically, she could be an elite, touring escort and command very high dollar, probably all over the Midwest if not beyond. She could possibly save considerable funds toward future education or career. But we don't know the real lives of these gals and she just may not have the support or life foundation to be so disposed, and unfortunately seems currently destined toward a downward spiral.

I recently took the plunge on her and she is now rail thin. I wouldn't recomend unless she is a last minute appointment. Too thin and shakes.

TheLostSoul14
12-28-17, 00:27
Going to Canada on business and was. Wondering if any of you knew of a board up there. Not a big city but a couple backpage post I can't find anything on them with a phone number search.

TwistedBrother
12-28-17, 03:11
There's this: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?102-Canada.

Going to Canada on business and was. Wondering if any of you knew of a board up there. Not a big city but a couple backpage post I can't find anything on them with a phone number search.