PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen this one?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Stooge1969
08-09-17, 18:28
I agree 100%. I've seen her 4 or 5 times and never had one issue. No attitude, no "odors". Sure she's thick, but it doesn't bother me one bit and seems it doesn't bother others, save one person. Kinda sounds like someone has an axe to grind.100 percent agreement. Met her 3 or 4 times, always freshly showered, slightly bigger than photos may appear but she carries it well, is beautiful, has a great personality and gives great service. Well worth the time.

Otto22
08-09-17, 20:03
Hmmm. I have seen her several time and while tastes may vary no way can you go so far as to say she is "plenty cute". The varying tastes may go to whether to characterize her as a butterface. Some have. I found her to be average and for her age just fine with a killer bod. I'd recommend.I don't see how anyone could characterize Riley as a butterface. I find her plent cute and her skills are exceptional. I get turned on when a provider is obviously enjoying herself as well. I would pay just to watch her as I get her off.

Daze94
08-10-17, 07:21
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pure-bliss-adult-body-rub/36802798

Hey any intel on her, looks legit??Saw her once, and never again!! Go see Pixie instead.

Stretch marks.

Overweight.

Rude.

Odor.

Apartment was the size of a walkin cooler and smelled like it.

Upsell.

However YMMV. Just my feelings and "maybe" she had a bad day but I doubt it.

Daze.

BudBundy70
08-10-17, 12:09
Saw her once, and never again!! Go see Pixie instead.

Stretch marks.

Overweight.

Rude.

Odor.

Upsell.

Daze.I agree 100%.

BudBundy70
08-10-17, 18:49

Stretch marks.

Overweight.

Rude.

Odor.

Upsell.

Daze.Very similar experience. YMMV.

Moonglow913
08-10-17, 21:32

Stretch marks.

Overweight.

Rude.

Odor.

Upsell.

Daze.That does not describe the person I have seen. You are talking about the provider who works out of her apartment in Haslett off March road?

Selnik
08-11-17, 08:39
That does not describe the person I have seen. You are talking about the provider who works out of her apartment in Haslett off March road?Looks to me like there are two "Pure Bliss's" in play here. I have seen the one Moonglow mentions (Haslett of March road) and she is a quality provider. She advertises on Craigs List (Lansing therapeutic).

Ace Crusher
08-11-17, 10:02
Looks to me like there are two "Pure Bliss's" in play here. I have seen the one Moonglow mentions (Haslett of March road) and she is a quality provider. She advertises on Craigs List (Lansing therapeutic).Both ads are the same girl. She advertises CL and BP. But apparently 2 of our comrades had bad experiences with her. Whether she was having an off day or what, I can't explain because of all the times I've seen her it has been the exact opposite of what they experienced. Its left me scratching my head.

SpudsterToo
08-11-17, 13:58
Both ads are the same girl. She advertises CL and BP. But apparently 2 of our comrades had bad experiences with her. Whether she was having an off day or what, I can't explain because of all the times I've seen her it has been the exact opposite of what they experienced. Its left me scratching my head.What is it that makes some people think because they have only positive experiences with a provider that they can't possibly be capable of giving a bad experience? Want an example?. Go read the stupid shit in flint thread from a while back where it just couldn't be conceived that a popular provider up there actually B&S'd somebody. Different people have different tastes, just because you have only a positive experience with a provider doesn't mean she clicks with everyone like you and her do. They have off days, they might not be all prettied up for a newcomer as much as the one who see's her often, etc. Don't scratch your head and don't try to explain it, it just is. Two of the people pointing out the bad are seniors, so I doubt it's anyone with a beef and their review wasn't completely bashing her. The differences could easily be accounted for. You all admit she's heavier than the pics let on, odor is a come and go thing, maybe she didn't shower, who the fuck knows. At this point there's enough evidence both for and against so it's up to the original questioner, or anyone else, to decide if they want to see her.

As for myself, I contacted her a while back when she was getting so many good reviews and no matter what I offered she wasn't budging off the 150/ hhr crap, so for the other person to say upsell doesn't surprise me given he probably worked out a lower rate and then she just tries to upsell him to get to her original asking. Apparently her repeats are treating her well. A lot better than I would, but simply too much for me so I passed.

Estreeter
08-11-17, 16:22
Both ads are the same girl. She advertises CL and BP. But apparently 2 of our comrades had bad experiences with her. Whether she was having an off day or what, I can't explain because of all the times I've seen her it has been the exact opposite of what they experienced. Its left me scratching my head.My two experiences were the complete opposite as well. I found Dani to be intelligent and very enjoyable to spend time some quality time with. No rushing or odors. I'd see her again without hesitation.

Tyrone1285
08-11-17, 18:16
Anyone see Scarlet yet?

Her info:

517XXXX840.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/scarlet-d-i-s-c-r-e-e-t-m-a-t-u-r-e-r-e-a-d-y/36097968

Stooge1969
08-11-17, 18:28
Dani doesn't budge in her prices because she doesn't need to. She gives top notch performance and has regulars who don't feel the need to short change her. Why would she budge on it? It would be foolish for her to do so.

Jackknoff
08-11-17, 20:12
What is it that makes some people think because they have only positive experiences with a provider that they can't possibly be capable of giving a bad experience? Want an example?. Go read the stupid shit in flint thread from a while back where it just couldn't be conceived that a popular provider up there actually B&S'd somebody. Different people have different tastes, just because you have only a positive experience with a provider doesn't mean she clicks with everyone like you and her do. They have off days, they might not be all prettied up for a newcomer as much as the one who see's her often, etc. Don't scratch your head and don't try to explain it, it just is. Two of the people pointing out the bad are seniors, so I doubt it's anyone with a beef and their review wasn't completely bashing her. The differences could easily be accounted for. You all admit she's heavier than the pics let on, odor is a come and go thing, maybe she didn't shower, who the fuck knows. At this point there's enough evidence both for and against so it's up to the original questioner, or anyone else, to decide if they want to see her.

As for myself, I contacted her a while back when she was getting so many good reviews and no matter what I offered she wasn't budging off the 150/ hhr crap, so for the other person to say upsell doesn't surprise me given he probably worked out a lower rate and then she just tries to upsell him to get to her original asking. Apparently her repeats are treating her well. A lot better than I would, but simply too much for me so I passed.Great post.

Hotcarl76
08-11-17, 20:59
What is it that makes some people think because they have only positive experiences with a provider that they can't possibly be capable of giving a bad experience? Want an example?. Go read the stupid shit in flint thread from a while back where it just couldn't be conceived that a popular provider up there actually B&S'd somebody. Different people have different tastes, just because you have only a positive experience with a provider doesn't mean she clicks with everyone like you and her do. They have off days, they might not be all prettied up for a newcomer as much as the one who see's her often, etc. Don't scratch your head and don't try to explain it, it just is. Two of the people pointing out the bad are seniors, so I doubt it's anyone with a beef and their review wasn't completely bashing her. The differences could easily be accounted for. You all admit she's heavier than the pics let on, odor is a come and go thing, maybe she didn't shower, who the fuck knows. At this point there's enough evidence both for and against so it's up to the original questioner, or anyone else, to decide if they want to see her.

As for myself, I contacted her a while back when she was getting so many good reviews and no matter what I offered she wasn't budging off the 150/ hhr crap, so for the other person to say upsell doesn't surprise me given he probably worked out a lower rate and then she just tries to upsell him to get to her original asking. Apparently her repeats are treating her well. A lot better than I would, but simply too much for me so I passed.Spudster has a new account so I know he's not new but there are a ton of people on here that come and go and have only been on here a short time. This chick albeit highly recommended, she has a track record of odor issues. If you RTFF (Red The Fucking Forum) diligently like many of us do, it is a legit assessment. I have not seen here but I certainly have to figure out if I want to see her, after digesting all of the info that is RIGHT IN FRONT OF US and I will eventually go see her.

WHITE KNIGHTS are not needed here, they died when NR Naughty Reviews closed up shop.

Tyrone1285
08-11-17, 23:06
Visited Tiffany for a quick BBBJ. All was well, she's quite friendly. The pictures she sends don't really look like her (she looked older and smaller in person IMO). She's short and skinny, spinner body. Definitely not 25, I know lying about age is the standard, but its something that peeves me. The best way I can think to describe her looks is as a much much better version of tori. She has a bunch of mirrors set up on the walls and ceiling, which seems pretty cool. Will likely visit sometime again and try FS.

Her info:

Tiffany.

517 XXXX833.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/good-girl-gone-badd-petite-playmate-available-now/37044383

TS7128
08-11-17, 23:08
http://centralmich.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jae-wants-to-play-travel-availability-lets-make-magic/28289714

Anybody with info? I'm not in state or I'd TOFTT. That ass looks like the kind of ass I'd travel across a couple of states for.

Tyrone1285
08-12-17, 02:45
Want to see Emily before she goes full Violet Beauregard.

Texted to set up a date, quick response, professional, seemed like everything was going smoothly.

"Be here in 30 minutes".

Texted I was on way. Arrive at the crossroads 35 minutes later. Texted, called, and nothing.

CRICKETS.

Waited 15 min then went home.

Still no response hours later.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-258-4781-now-hosting-in-private-house-naughty-sexy-playmate-real-pics/35765448

SpudsterToo
08-12-17, 08:12
http://centralmich.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jae-wants-to-play-travel-availability-lets-make-magic/28289714

Anybody with info? I'm not in state or I'd TOFTT. That ass looks like the kind of ass I'd travel across a couple of states for.I think she used to go by Mia up in Saginaw area. If I remember right she got a few decent reviews. I never saw her because everything was covered. She didn't seem to budge from 100/ hhr back then, times may have changed though.

Girls1
08-12-17, 16:59
Had to google the name to get the joke.

LOL, good one Tyrone!

Want to see Emily before she goes full Violet Beauregard.

Texted to set up a date, quick response, professional, seemed like everything was going smoothly.

"Be here in 30 minutes".

Texted I was on way. Arrive at the crossroads 35 minutes later. Texted, called, and nothing.

CRICKETS.

Waited 15 min then went home.

Still no response hours later.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-258-4781-now-hosting-in-private-house-naughty-sexy-playmate-real-pics/35765448

GitSome
08-13-17, 09:30
Maybe the ooompa looompas can roll her to the juicing room.

GreenHood
08-13-17, 18:38
Has anyone had any experience with Audrey? Texted her a few days ago asked if she was available she said not til after 8 well I was busy at that time I couldn't meet. Texted her this early afternoon asked if she would be available at 5:30 she said yes and gave me the donation amount. Tried calling / texting her no response. Honesty I'm about done with these girls in Lansing!

Any tips my fellow men could give would be greatly appreciated.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/audrey-out/35970188

AlexHawk3177
08-14-17, 12:19
Check post 5249. Same girl. Uses multiple names.

Anyone see Scarlet yet?

Her info:

517XXXX840.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/scarlet-d-i-s-c-r-e-e-t-m-a-t-u-r-e-r-e-a-d-y/36097968

Tyrone1285
08-14-17, 19:16
Any one seen Kat lately? The tiny young blonde chick supposedly from California. Haven't seen her post lately and haven't been able to get in contact.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nghsUn7wa6QJ:lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexxxy-katrina-petite-blonde-1-517-292-3828/28975891+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.

Mick Mac
08-15-17, 10:53
Visited Tiffany recently and had an outstanding time. She was extremely accommodating and enthusiastic. She has a nice spinner type body and knows how to use it. I will absolutely be repeating.

BigJohnnyWad
08-15-17, 14:19
I see sherylynn is back. Don't waste your time boys! She's looking pretty rough! Using a out of state number 46/ F.

BigWorm6911
08-15-17, 16:58
What was the donation?

Visited Tiffany recently and had an outstanding time. She was extremely accommodating and enthusiastic. She has a nice spinner type body and knows how to use it. I will absolutely be repeating.

BeefJerky1
08-15-17, 17:15
Visited Tiffany recently and had an outstanding time. She was extremely accommodating and enthusiastic. She has a nice spinner type body and knows how to use it. I will absolutely be repeating.Link?

Link?

GreenHood
08-15-17, 21:54
Link?

Link?http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-sexy-open-minded-lots-of-fun-in-a-small-package/36758658

Here is the link to her. I saw her a couple of days ago my self on the south side. She is older than 25 for sure exact age I'm not sure of. She is small just like she says. Not sure I would repeat due to being older than what I normally see. I opted for a Hh and was not rushed at all. Hopefully this helps.

GoodOlBoy44
08-16-17, 14:56
Has anyone seen her recently? The last review here was discouraging after many good reviews. http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ultiM%CE%B1t%CE%B5-cutie-%CE%B1%CE%B2s%CF%83l%CE%B8%CF%84%CE%B5-%CF%81l%D1%94%CE%B1%D1%95%CF%85%D1%8F%D1%94-31-available/29507643.

JohnnyM419
08-16-17, 15:26
Has anyone seen her recently? The last review here was discouraging after many good reviews. http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ultiM%CE%B1t%CE%B5-cutie-%CE%B1%CE%B2s%CF%83l%CE%B8%CF%84%CE%B5-%CF%81l%D1%94%CE%B1%D1%95%CF%85%D1%8F%D1%94-31-available/29507643.I saw her last week for the first time. Pics are accurate. Could smell cigarettes a little bit. Everything covered. Gives good head and rode me hard in cowgirl until I popped. Short stay for only $60. For the money, it was worth it. Definitely not GFE but I found her attractive and nice. I would probably repeat. She was a little tipsy from booze when I got there. Probably gets worse as the day goes on. Give her a go is my advice.

IrishWhiskey
08-16-17, 21:00
First reporter here:

Just dreamed of her this evening. She is the girl from the pics, short and a little curvy but a decent body, no sores or anything like that. She's cute but her performance was pretty bad tonight. Lives in a trailer park, shares home with at least older woman (mom?) and as I left there was a mid-20's guy in the living room on the couch (whether he lived there or was just in line I don't know).

She wasn't bad, just not personable and tried to rush. She said she didn't feel well and that may have been the issue but I will not repeat.

CR link for reference.

http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/215-834-3239-review.963016/

Hap Hunter
08-16-17, 23:28
I see sherylynn is back. Don't waste your time boys! She's looking pretty rough! Using a out of state number 46/ F.One of my first out in the Lansing area. Good SP smoker voice.

Came close to setting up a date with the daughter who I've seen pics of and is a version of Mom before the mileage LOL. Sure we will see the ads out on BP soon.

AlexHawk3177
08-17-17, 11:39
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-new-girl-princess-hosting/34885878

European import? TGTBT?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/leanahrenae-ready4u-714-312-6910/37460608

Thinking about a bite at this apple but something don't feel quite right. No idea what general hobby terms mean (e.g. Cfs); called to ask for confirmation on what hobbyist wanted; asking car date donation 1.2 SS and 1.8 HH.

The Darq Ryder
08-17-17, 15:04
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-new-girl-princess-hosting/34885878

European import? TGTBT?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/leanahrenae-ready4u-714-312-6910/37460608

Thinking about a bite at this apple but something don't feel quite right. No idea what general hobby terms mean (e.g. Cfs); called to ask for confirmation on what hobbyist wanted; asking car date donation 1.2 SS and 1.8 HH.After reading the ads, you should look very closely at what is being offered. The first friend is a tranny, so I don't know if those photos are real. Some will "borrow" a real girl's photos to get you hooked, and then surprise! Nothing matches up. The clue is the versatile top (they ride you, LOL), but will let you do them. And they are packing 8". The second clue that the pictures are fake is that an Italian and Domincan combination would get you something that looks more like Rihanna instead of Melania. The pictured female definitely has an Eastern European look. And why would they invert (reverse) the picture with the black panties and the "Armour" and the iPhone camera lens. Too many flags, so I would ask for a pic with a paper before going through with anything.

The second one is not into barebacking, so got to use a helmet. But most troublesome is that this person wants a picture of YOU, before they meet. If I were going to be trading pictures of my face with a provider, it would be someone from Adult Friendfinder first. That mutually assured destruction thing to prevent someone from blackmailing you.

AlexHawk3177
08-17-17, 15:27
Haha. I was wondering WTF versatile top meant. Thought it's a type of bra. At the very least, I could tell the pics were bs and weren't interested in taking a bite.

Second post was better but ditto on a pic of hobbyist as a big no go. Too much at stake for 15-min of passion.

After reading the ads, you should look very closely at what is being offered. The first friend is a tranny, so I don't know if those photos are real. Some will "borrow" a real girl's photos to get you hooked, and then surprise! Nothing matches up. The clue is the versatile top (they ride you, LOL), but will let you do them. And they are packing 8". The second clue that the pictures are fake is that an Italian and Domincan combination would get you something that looks more like Rihanna instead of Melania. The pictured female definitely has an Eastern European look. And why would they invert (reverse) the picture with the black panties and the "Armour" and the iPhone camera lens. Too many flags, so I would ask for a pic with a paper before going through with anything.

The second one is not into barebacking, so got to use a helmet. But most troublesome is that this person wants a picture of YOU, before they meet. If I were going to be trading pictures of my face with a provider, it would be someone from Adult Friendfinder first. That mutually assured destruction thing to prevent someone from blackmailing you.

MidMichGeezer
08-17-17, 16:15
Haha. I was wondering WTF versatile top meant. Thought it's a type of bra. At the very least, I could tell the pics were bs and weren't interested in taking a bite.

Second post was better but ditto on a pic of hobbyist as a big no go. Too much at stake for 15-min of passion.But look at the link, http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSee...sting/34885878.

What do you see after "WomenSee.

Coincidence or not.

AlexHawk3177
08-17-17, 16:49
She's been dealing with family issues and domestic violence with ex but overall in much better mindset last week than in previous months.

Good provider, enthusiastic, relatively attractive. Go earlier in the day before the booz kicks in.

I saw her last week for the first time. Pics are accurate. Could smell cigarettes a little bit. Everything covered. Gives good head and rode me hard in cowgirl until I popped. Short stay for only $60. For the money, it was worth it. Definitely not GFE but I found her attractive and nice. I would probably repeat. She was a little tipsy from booze when I got there. Probably gets worse as the day goes on. Give her a go is my advice.

DaBears5150
08-17-17, 17:02
Has anyone seen her recently. Seems like I read awhile ago she was bigger than her photos show, but was an okay provider. Seems like she's got a lot of new pics and was just curious.

DaBears5150
08-17-17, 18:09
She's been dealing with family issues and domestic violence with ex but overall in much better mindset last week than in previous months.

Good provider, enthusiastic, relatively attractive. Go earlier in the day before the booz kicks in.I saw her last week, and yes she has been going through some tough family issues, but she was doing good when I saw her and she was great. Very attractive, had some sexy lingerie, liked the pierced nipples, she was vocal and seemed to really get into it. She rode me for awhile real good, and I almost popped, turned her over on all fours and finished up from behind. Will see her again for sure.

NewRedWinger
08-19-17, 05:41
Reached out to Sarah Red Hair to see if she had changed at all from the previous reviews. Wow, this girl is definitely crazy and not in a good way. Never met in person and I am very very glad I didn't.

OldDude68
08-19-17, 16:13
Guess she's gone to the dark side. Cash and dash for a Benjamin. Too bad. Great provider.

WellHelloThere
08-19-17, 20:35
Guess she's gone to the dark side. Cash and dash for a Benjamin. Too bad. Great provider.I was hoping to visit her again soon. What happened exactly?

BedHero
08-20-17, 00:20
Hi friends,

Is there any suggestions for below Links.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mixed-asian-persuasion-in-town-ready-to-have-some-fun-and-cater-to-your-needs/36920493

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gorgeous-lexi-ready-for-some-fun/37250483

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-n-juicy-female-available-for-you-now/37689673

Thanks in advance.

Clark25
08-20-17, 13:04

Anybody with info? I'm not in state or I'd TOFTT. That ass looks like the kind of ass I'd travel across a couple of states for.I've seen her. She's not too bad. Kind of small rack, doesn't allow DATY, but her pics are accurate from the little they show. She also is a little expensive compared to others.

Love The Lips
08-21-17, 18:40
Any new reports on Tiffany? I'm planning on seeing her sometime this week I think.

Ace Crusher
08-21-17, 22:10
Any new reports on Tiffany? I'm planning on seeing her sometime this week I think.I saw her again in Saturday. Same as my first go around with her. Great deepthroat action, rode dick like a champ, and finished doggy. And she really has the perfect ass (IMO) for doggy. Not a clock watcher. But again I opted for a short stay again because I'm a cheap bastard.

AsianKingBody
08-22-17, 15:58
Any new reports on Tiffany? I'm planning on seeing her sometime this week I think.Had the pleasure of seeing Tiffany yesterday, Monday afternoon. Texted her in the morning to setup. $. 80 hhr. Pulled up and texted her I had arrived. She came out to get me and we entered thru the back door. Led me to bedroom and immediately undressed. Hopped into bed and she started BBBJ. She's very skilled. I actually had to tell her to tone it a bit as my soldier was a bit sensitive. My soldier got to attention in no time at all. After a few minutes of BBBJ and FIV, I asked for DATY. I couldn't help myself. She must of enjoyed DATY because she squated over my face and could barely keep her balance. Then she said she usually doesn't do BBFS, but will allow me if I wanted. As much as I wanted to, I insisted on a raincoat. We then went into CG. She has mirrors on the ceiling and wall, which made for great views! Seeing her enjoying herself on me got me real quick to reaching climax. So we changed to MS. Then changed back to CG for the finish. Great SP! Highly recommend. Would see again!

Member202
08-23-17, 02:02
I see sherylynn is back. Don't waste your time boys! She's looking pretty rough! Using a out of state number 46/ F.Is her daughter back too?

BudBundy70
08-23-17, 03:53
Had the pleasure of seeing Tiffany yesterday, Monday afternoon. Texted her in the morning to setup. $. 80 hhr. Pulled up and texted her I had arrived. She came out to get me and we entered thru the back door. Led me to bedroom and immediately undressed. Hopped into bed and she started BBBJ. She's very skilled. I actually had to tell her to tone it a bit as my soldier was a bit sensitive. My soldier got to attention in no time at all. After a few minutes of BBBJ and FIV, I asked for DATY. I couldn't help myself. She must of enjoyed DATY because she squated over my face and could barely keep her balance. Then she said she usually doesn't do BBFS, but will allow me if I wanted. As much as I wanted to, I insisted on a raincoat. We then went into CG. She has mirrors on the ceiling and wall, which made for great views! Seeing her enjoying herself on me got me real quick to reaching climax. So we changed to MS. Then changed back to CG for the finish. Great SP! Highly recommend. Would see again!You paid $. 80, or just. 8?

HeimDell
08-23-17, 11:00
Anyone have any information on the following:

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/like-fine-wine-better-with-age-mature-scottish-cougar/37518483

Funny, the phone number comes up completely blank too.

AsianKingBody
08-23-17, 13:25
Anyone have any information on the following:

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/like-fine-wine-better-with-age-mature-scottish-cougar/37518483

Funny, the phone number comes up completely blank too.I texted with her last weekend. Found out she is at a local hotel. But something didn't sit right, so I didn't follow thru. Could be legit. Not sure.

The Mad Humper
08-23-17, 22:22
I had an in call appointment with Emily and opted for the hhr for 100. She has put on some weight but overall she looks fine. The BP pics where she looks thicker are accurate. The service was really good again. She gave me a little neck and shoulder massage before we got started. From there we did a little 69 then got behind her and hit it doggy style until the cream pie finish. Only complaint might have been maybe have her ride me cowgirl for a bit. She's not really into riding dick so I didn't push the issue.

EyeAteAcid
08-24-17, 08:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Why in the fuck do you think anybody gives a shit about what you think they should or should not be doing?

A2

Love The Lips
08-24-17, 10:31
I saw her again in Saturday. Same as my first go around with her. Great deepthroat action, rode dick like a champ, and finished doggy. And she really has the perfect ass (IMO) for doggy. Not a clock watcher. But again I opted for a short stay again because I'm a cheap bastard.Saw this petite little spinner a couple days ago. Great time! BBBJ with lots of fiv and then CG. Couldn't hold out for too long as this girl is tight!! Will repeat, . 60 for hh.

TheBrad69
08-24-17, 10:40
Had the pleasure of seeing Tiffany yesterday, Monday afternoon. Texted her in the morning to setup. $. 80 hhr. Pulled up and texted her I had arrived. She came out to get me and we entered thru the back door. Led me to bedroom and immediately undressed. Hopped into bed and she started BBBJ. She's very skilled. I actually had to tell her to tone it a bit as my soldier was a bit sensitive. My soldier got to attention in no time at all. After a few minutes of BBBJ and FIV, I asked for DATY. I couldn't help myself. She must of enjoyed DATY because she squated over my face and could barely keep her balance. Then she said she usually doesn't do BBFS, but will allow me if I wanted. As much as I wanted to, I insisted on a raincoat. We then went into CG. She has mirrors on the ceiling and wall, which made for great views! Seeing her enjoying herself on me got me real quick to reaching climax. So we changed to MS. Then changed back to CG for the finish. Great SP! Highly recommend. Would see again!Any links? Searched her name, several posts, no pics.

Do you have any pics, # or links. Please & TY.

Will be in lansing sat.

BudBundy70
08-24-17, 15:28
Saw this petite little spinner a couple days ago. Great time! BBBJ with lots of fiv and then CG. Couldn't hold out for too long as this girl is tight!! Will repeat, . 60 for hh.Why are some paying $. 80 , and some are Paying. 60 for hhr. What gives?

WellHelloThere
08-24-17, 17:09
Why are some paying $. 80 , and some are Paying. 60 for hhr. What gives?Those amounts confuse me. I've seen her several times for BBBJCIM and donated two jacksons per session. I even got a duo with her and one of her friends for four jacksons total (again BBBJCIM session) I set up another duo with her and a different friend and they were asking three jacksons apiece but it fell through at the last minute when her friend bailed. The most I've donated for BBBJCIM with her is 2. 5 jacksons.

I kinda doubt people are paying beyond a benjamin, even for FS. I could be wrong though.

TheGlav
08-24-17, 17:11
Does anyone have any pics of Tiffany? Send me it through here or a link?

Ace Crusher
08-24-17, 18:00
Why are some paying $. 80 , and some are Paying. 60 for hhr. What gives?I don't think Asian paid $. 80 for his hhr. I think he made a classic rookie mistake by putting the $ out there, not knowing how we would take it.

OldDude68
08-25-17, 02:19
Ok. Didn't really want to do this but. I've posted good reviews for her in the past. A few days ago she called me. Gave a story about having her water shut off and getting evicted by this guy who wanted sex from her for allowing her to sublet an apartment. So we agree to meet at a large store so I can take her to a motel so she can shower and be able to work. She asks if some dude whose phone she called me from can ride along. When I saw this young skinny red headed kid I assessed he was no threat so I took them to a motel in the south side. She says she'll text me the room number when she cleans up. Well needless to say never got a text and she won't return texts to her number or answer the phone. Hell I would have given 2 hundos for her good service. Only cost me one to learn that she's a liar and a thief. It was good while it lasted. Be warned. Ready for a new hobby anyways. These girls are too smart for their own good. If they would ever act professionally they could get rich from repeat clients that don't mind paying for good service.

Girls1
08-25-17, 12:06
Saw and reviewed several months ago. Came to me in an outcall, no issues at all.

Called for repeat a month or so later. She agreed, set up a date for later. Day and time came. Crickets.

Tried calling / texting all day with nothing. Sweet girl, seemed to have a nice time the first visit.

Said she was clean, not sure what happened. Oh well.

Ok. Didn't really want to do this but. I've posted good reviews for her in the past. A few days ago she called me. Gave a story about having her water shut off and getting evicted by this guy who wanted sex from her for allowing her to sublet an apartment. So we agree to meet at a large store so I can take her to a motel so she can shower and be able to work. She asks if some dude whose phone she called me from can ride along. When I saw this young skinny red headed kid I assessed he was no threat so I took them to a motel in the south side. She says she'll text me the room number when she cleans up. Well needless to say never got a text and she won't return texts to her number or answer the phone. Hell I would have given 2 hundos for her good service. Only cost me one to learn that she's a liar and a thief. It was good while it lasted. Be warned. Ready for a new hobby anyways. These girls are too smart for their own good. If they would ever act professionally they could get rich from repeat clients that don't mind paying for good service.

Jackknoff
08-25-17, 17:35
Ok. Didn't really want to do this but. I've posted good reviews for her in the past. A few days ago she called me. Gave a story about having her water shut off and getting evicted by this guy who wanted sex from her for allowing her to sublet an apartment. So we agree to meet at a large store so I can take her to a motel so she can shower and be able to work. She asks if some dude whose phone she called me from can ride along. When I saw this young skinny red headed kid I assessed he was no threat so I took them to a motel in the south side. She says she'll text me the room number when she cleans up. Well needless to say never got a text and she won't return texts to her number or answer the phone. Hell I would have given 2 hundos for her good service. Only cost me one to learn that she's a liar and a thief. It was good while it lasted. Be warned. Ready for a new hobby anyways. These girls are too smart for their own good. If they would ever act professionally they could get rich from repeat clients that don't mind paying for good service.Emily / Sophie has a long history on here. Reviews range form excellent to total scam artist / robbery set up. I have always thought she was kinda hot (thigh ribbon tattoos are cool), but she is going to rip people off once, she will do it again.

BigTittyMan
08-25-17, 19:58
Emily / Sophie has a long history on here. Reviews range form excellent to total scam artist / robbery set up. I have always thought she was kinda hot (thigh ribbon tattoos are cool), but she is going to rip people off once, she will do it again.Totally agreed.

No consistency here. Glad I've avoided this one. Who still takes a chance after being warned? Not this guy!

Mitico7327
08-26-17, 13:39
I'll be in Lansing in a couple of weeks and I'd like a provider to come to my hotel room. I'm looking for a very GFE provider, to me looks are secondary to having a girl that really gets into it. Kissing is a must.

I also love some meat on my bones. I rather have a curvy girl with an amazing ass than a spiner with no ass. I would have loved to have Emily but recent reports suggest she is going into the dark side again, but I love that kind of body.

I'm also looking for a girl I can arrange something in advance knowing she won't leave me hanging on the last minute.

I would really appreciate your guys recommendations. Thanks in advance.

Gcd02
08-26-17, 15:00
Kitra would be a good person to talk to.

I'll be in Lansing in a couple of weeks and I'd like a provider to come to my hotel room. I'm looking for a very GFE provider, to me looks are secondary to having a girl that really gets into it. Kissing is a must.

I also love some meat on my bones. I rather have a curvy girl with an amazing ass than a spiner with no ass. I would have loved to have Emily but recent reports suggest she is going into the dark side again, but I love that kind of body.

I'm also looking for a girl I can arrange something in advance knowing she won't leave me hanging on the last minute.

I would really appreciate your guys recommendations. Thanks in advance.

FarmerPete
08-26-17, 16:16

I would really appreciate your guys recommendations. Thanks in advance.If you want the best Lansing has to offer: http://www.crystaheart.net/.

Mitico7327
08-26-17, 17:10
$2 K for two hours? Are you serious? No pussy in the world is worth that much. I'm looking for a BP girl and rates. Thanks anyways.

If you want the best Lansing has to offer: http://www.crystaheart.net/.

FarmerPete
08-26-17, 17:16
$2 K for two hours? Are you serious? No pussy in the world is worth that much. I'm looking for a BP girl and rates. Thanks anyways.I have seen her for about $300 bills and with out a clock, never hurts to ask you see.

AsianKingBody
08-27-17, 10:54
Why are some paying $. 80 , and some are Paying. 60 for hhr. What gives?I paid. 80 because that's the rate she texted me back with. Not having seen her before, I was ok with that rate and didn't negotiate. . 60 or. 80 hhr, it's all worth it. She gives GFE and DFK, which I love.

FerrisBullDog
08-27-17, 13:39
$2 K for two hours? Are you serious? No pussy in the world is worth that much. I'm looking for a BP girl and rates. Thanks anyways.I was with Briana Banks for a couple hrs and that was only $1500. I personally think you can do better for less. To each his own though.

Texaganian
08-28-17, 10:56
I was with Briana Banks for a couple hrs and that was only $1500. I personally think you can do better for less. To each his own though.Have always had a thing for her, but she hasn't aged well. Did she allow video? I met Danielle Derek recently, 800 for 1. 5 hours with video. Amazing!

AlexHawk3177
08-28-17, 11:51
Quality of talents on BP is dwindling. And the usuals are sometimes difficult to schedule on short notice. Any UTR picks?

ThugsCry
08-28-17, 18:30
Hi all. Thanks for sharing your information. I am new to the scene, so I will post when I can. In the meantime, has anyone tried any of the asian providers recently? If not, I can TOFTT but figured you might have some tips before I do that.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/21-asian-student-g-f-e-grand-opening-come-see-the-best-your-style-here/37892528

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/one-in-town-asian-girls-36dd-best-service-20-21/37892183

BigWorm6911
08-28-17, 19:06
Quality of talents on BP is dwindling. And the usuals are sometimes difficult to schedule on short notice. Any UTR picks?I second that! Tried all weekend and no luck. They can't even reply to a text.

FerrisBullDog
08-28-17, 23:21
Have always had a thing for her, but she hasn't aged well. Did she allow video? I met Danielle Derek recently, 800 for 1. 5 hours with video. Amazing!It was 5 years ago. She still looked good. She had just gotten a new belly tattoo. I was set for an hr, but she had no appointments after me and we hung out and she was having a craving for McNuggets. The looks we got when she walked into McDonald's was priceless. After she noticed the guys staring at her she pinned me against the wall and kissed me. Then went back to her room. WOW the memories.

Texaganian
08-29-17, 07:21
It was 5 years ago. She still looked good. She had just gotten a new belly tattoo. I was set for an hr, but she had no appointments after me and we hung out and she was having a craving for McNuggets. The looks we got when she walked into McDonald's was priceless. After she noticed the guys staring at her she pinned me against the wall and kissed me. Then went back to her room. WOW the memories.Great story! I met a lesser known porn star down in Dallas, Nina Ferrari, who was a dancer at the time but did provide takeout. We met at a local restaurant the next day, and she wasn't wearing much, people were staring the whole time, LOL.

HeimDell
08-29-17, 10:54
So after a spectacular failed afternoon yesterday trying to meet someone, I finally got a reply back from someone who is free and not charging an arm and a leg.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/early-before-noon-available-now-the-real-deal-toy-864-520-4505/36594658

Tried looking her up, but there seems to be nada on her. Strange since she's been advertising for a while. Anyone have any info? Probably going to TOFTT, but still.

Thanks.

AsianKingBody
08-29-17, 20:16
Hi all. Thanks for sharing your information. I am new to the scene, so I will post when I can. In the meantime, has anyone tried any of the asian providers recently? If not, I can TOFTT but figured you might have some tips before I do that.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/21-asian-student-g-f-e-grand-opening-come-see-the-best-your-style-here/37892528

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/one-in-town-asian-girls-36dd-best-service-20-21/37892183I haven't tried the SP in your links, but I'm sure the pics are not the actual SP. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

AsianKingBody
08-29-17, 20:23
One of my first out in the Lansing area. Good SP smoker voice.

Came close to setting up a date with the daughter who I've seen pics of and is a version of Mom before the mileage LOL. Sure we will see the ads out on BP soon.Anyone have a recent phone number for Sherlynn? I used to go to her and her daughter years back when they were on holt rd. I'd love to we either of them two again.

AlexHawk3177
08-30-17, 10:22
Pics have undergone significant photoshop transformation. Asians do not have Barbie size eyes or boobs without surgical or digital assistance.

That said. Multiple dreams with this agency were fruitful and enjoyable. Typically, young and natural, friendly attitude, girl next door type attractiveness, weekly updates.

Covered everything play is not suitable for hobbyists looking for bb, dfk, daty, Greek. It's kind of a play with your new gf type experience. Unless she's a freak, usually we ease into the more exotic stuff later.

Sad to report that the most recent girl with this agency was robbed last weekend and lost a good deal of personal valuables. What kind of douchebag robs a helpless girl's labor of love, literally? Not sure when they'll have a new talent here again. This has been a personal watering hole for the summer. Hopefully, it'll remain and be back up again.

Hh 1.6 / Hr 2.0

I haven't tried the SP in your links, but I'm sure the pics are not the actual SP. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Lansinglugnut
08-30-17, 11:50
Had the pleasure of seeing Patience at her place on the South end of Lansing. Its very well kept and clean and she was amazing. Also very polite and gave excellent performance. I honestly think she's one of the best girls I've seen in a while. I've been trying to meet up with her for quite sometime now, but she gets pretty busy from what she was saying. And judging by how the phone kept ringing, I can see how that can happen. However, she was nice enough to turn the ringer off and gave me her undivided attention. Had a great time! Definitely will see her again.

GuffWrangle
08-30-17, 16:43
So after a spectacular failed afternoon yesterday trying to meet someone, I finally got a reply back from someone who is free and not charging an arm and a leg.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/early-before-noon-available-now-the-real-deal-toy-864-520-4505/36594658
Tried looking her up, but there seems to be nada on her. Strange since she's been advertising for a while. Anyone have any info? Probably going to TOFTT, but still.

Thanks.I've seen reviews of her from senior posters before, but it's been a long time. From what I can remember her posts we're always positive.

ThugsCry
08-31-17, 09:33
Thank you for AlexHawk! I really appreciate the feedback. Thats terrible news about the robbery. It is too bad that they have to encounter such scumbags.

Did you dream of the first link or the second link or both?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSee...-here/37892528

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSee...20-21/37892183

I will try whichever one that you recommend and report back my review to the forum.

Pics have undergone significant photoshop transformation. Asians do not have Barbie size eyes or boobs without surgical or digital assistance.

That said. Multiple dreams with this agency were fruitful and enjoyable. Typically, young and natural, friendly attitude, girl next door type attractiveness, weekly updates.

Covered everything play is not suitable for hobbyists looking for bb, dfk, daty, Greek. It's kind of a play with your new gf type experience. Unless she's a freak, usually we ease into the more exotic stuff later.

Sad to report that the most recent girl with this agency was robbed last weekend and lost a good deal of personal valuables. What kind of douchebag robs a helpless girl's labor of love, literally? Not sure when they'll have a new talent here again. This has been a personal watering hole for the summer. Hopefully, it'll remain and be back up again.

Hh 1.6 / Hr 2.0

Darwin2000
09-01-17, 00:30
Does anyone have any info on this lady? She goes by Angel but everything coming up in my search was a white girl.

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/happy-thursday-sneak-away-come-play-with-me-angel-let-me-make-your-day-a-little-brighter/24135240

OneDaveDog
09-01-17, 10:28
Does anyone have any info on this lady? She goes by Angel but everything coming up in my search was a white girl.

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/happy-thursday-sneak-away-come-play-with-me-angel-let-me-make-your-day-a-little-brighter/24135240I've seen her a few time in GR, very hot!! Had fabulous time both times!

Member #4025
09-01-17, 11:59

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/happy-thursday-sneak-away-come-play-with-me-angel-let-me-make-your-day-a-little-brighter/24135240Saw her a while back in GR. Pictures are accurate. Good massage skills. On flip went topless with roaming allowed; may have been some negotiating at this point which I find distracting. I paid 60 for 1 hr and 60 tip. Have not been back; partly because there was a bit of upsell involved and because of distance from Lansing; she is on SW side of GR. As for upsell, I recall it was not entirely clear what might be available or there was a hint there might be more next time; I understand it was my first time there but. Take care - #4025.

Mike8100
09-01-17, 12:52
I love older MILF's and thinking about seeing this lady, but not really finding anything here as yet.

Has anyone talked to or seen this 40 yr old MILF? Looks a little rough, but sometimes I like a lady like that. .

Thanks for any info you can lend.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-waste-you-time-with-the-rest-cum-play-with-miss-nikki/38513098

Mike.

Libertas
09-01-17, 13:03
We had something setup for 2 pm yesterday. No call, no show. Tried calling her 15 minutes before, at 2 pm, and once again 15 minutes after. No answer.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ultiM%CE%B1t%CE%B5-cutie-%CE%B1%CE%B2s%CF%83l%CE%B8%CF%84%CE%B5-%CF%81l%D1%94%CE%B1%D1%95%CF%85%D1%8F%D1%94-31-available/29507643

AsianKingBody
09-01-17, 23:36
Dreamt of Tiffany earlier tonight. It took a little time and work to actually get to see her. There were some red flags that I chose to ignore, but luckily I knew Tiffany wouldn't do me like that. Anyway, I texted her at 3:30 pm and said I'm driving from Southfield just to see her and will be there around 5:15. She says 5:30 will work better for her. Fighting through traffic at I96/ I696/ I275 (the bowl), finally reached okemos at 5:20. I texted her I was going to be a few minutes late. She replies that maintenance guys just showed up at her house and were going to work on her house, but she will kick them out at 6, asking me to come by at 6. I agreed since I was already in town. I had a little time to swing by Kzoo to peep out SW, but didn't see any. So I headed to her place and drove right by her house at 5:50. I notice a work truck parked out front and another truck parked in driveway. She texts me and said I'm still ok for 6. I said ok. So I park a couple blocks down and scope out her house. Eventually I see the work truck in the street leave like 5:55. But the other truck was still there. She texted me and said they are putting their tools away and to come in a few minutes. I never see the truck leave, but I thought I seen 2 other people with her earlier that haven't left, a guy and a girl. But she tells me to come and she'll wait for me outside. Despite all this chaos, I still went ahead and seen her. She's kind and I knew she wouldn't do anything bad. I pull up and we go inside. Straight to bedroom. Undress. Hop on bed and BBBJ. She suddenly realizes she doesn't have a raincoat. She asks me what I wanted. I said everything. She said she might have a raincoat in the living room and asks to be excused. At this point I was worried the other two people were going to come in and rob me. But nothing happened. She came back in and said there could be one in the basement. She excuses herself again. Again, I was worried about the other two people who I thought was still in the house somewhere. She comes back and nothing. Then she says she thinks she remembers seeing one in the truck. She excuses herself again. And comes back with a raincoat. Finally! Back to business. BBBJ again since so much time has gone by and I was soft again. Follow by 69. If you hum while eating her out, she loves it. Then to MS, then K9, then RCG, and back to BBBJ for finish. CIM. Cleaned up, chatted and left.

Initially she said. 6, but due to stalling and having me wait, she discounted to. 4. As I handed her. 4, she said could I do. 5, which was fine because she always takes care of me. Left happy. Took a lot of time and work to finally see her, but worth it. I'm glad nothing bad happened cause I completrly ignored some of the red flags. Would repeat though. I always have a good time with her. Also gave her a little extra hard pounding today because I had to work for it, LOL.

Girls1
09-02-17, 06:46
Good report. Link please?

Dreamt of Tiffany earlier tonight. It took a little time and work to actually get to see her. There were some red flags that I chose to ignore, but luckily I knew Tiffany wouldn't do me like that. Anyway, I texted her at 3:30 pm and said I'm driving from Southfield just to see her and will be there around 5:15. She says 5:30 will work better for her. Fighting through traffic at I96/ I696/ I275 (the bowl), finally reached okemos at 5:20. I texted her I was going to be a few minutes late. She replies that maintenance guys just showed up at her house and were going to work on her house, but she will kick them out at 6, asking me to come by at 6. I agreed since I was already in town. I had a little time to swing by Kzoo to peep out SW, but didn't see any. So I headed to her place and drove right by her house at 5:50. I notice a work truck parked out front and another truck parked in driveway. She texts me and said I'm still ok for 6. I said ok. So I park a couple blocks down and scope out her house. Eventually I see the work truck in the street leave like 5:55. But the other truck was still there. She texted me and said they are putting their tools away and to come in a few minutes. I never see the truck leave, but I thought I seen 2 other people with her earlier that haven't left, a guy and a girl. But she tells me to come and she'll wait for me outside. Despite all this chaos, I still went ahead and seen her. She's kind and I knew she wouldn't do anything bad. I pull up and we go inside. Straight to bedroom. Undress. Hop on bed and BBBJ. She suddenly realizes she doesn't have a raincoat. She asks me what I wanted. I said everything. She said she might have a raincoat in the living room and asks to be excused. At this point I was worried the other two people were going to come in and rob me. But nothing happened. She came back in and said there could be one in the basement. She excuses herself again. Again, I was worried about the other two people who I thought was still in the house somewhere. She comes back and nothing. Then she says she thinks she remembers seeing one in the truck. She excuses herself again. And comes back with a raincoat. Finally! Back to business. BBBJ again since so much time has gone by and I was soft again. Follow by 69. If you hum while eating her out, she loves it. Then to MS, then K9, then RCG, and back to BBBJ for finish. CIM. Cleaned up, chatted and left.

Initially she said. 6, but due to stalling and having me wait, she discounted to. 4. As I handed her. 4, she said could I do. 5, which was fine because she always takes care of me. Left happy. Took a lot of time and work to finally see her, but worth it. I'm glad nothing bad happened cause I completrly ignored some of the red flags. Would repeat though. I always have a good time with her. Also gave her a little extra hard pounding today because I had to work for it, LOL.

Dave Usa
09-02-17, 09:47
Backpage search result.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/?keyword=tiffany

DaBears5150
09-02-17, 23:08
Does anyone have intel on Luscious Lana? Seems like she was from GR but can't find any intel. Looked up her number and it seems like her but one website claims she might be working with the cops. Soooooooo, any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/luscious-lana-seductive-and-sensual/31913058

WtfamiDoing89
09-03-17, 00:03
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sarah-available-all-night-in-and-out/32855833

Any intel on this one.

EdMonger
09-03-17, 06:33
Two recent posts in the GR forum: 14433 and 14306. She is the real deal. 250 hr. Those websites saying she is working with the cops are all bogus and fake.

Does anyone have intel on Luscious Lana? Seems like she was from GR but can't find any intel. Looked up her number and it seems like her but one website claims she might be working with the cops. Soooooooo, any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/luscious-lana-seductive-and-sensual/31913058

Texaganian
09-03-17, 08:16
Anyone have a recent phone number for Sherlynn? I used to go to her and her daughter years back when they were on holt rd. I'd love to we either of them two again.Does anyone have a pic of her daughter? I've seen Sherlynn a few times, but didn't know her daughter was in the business also, would like to see her.

GitSome
09-03-17, 15:40
Does anyone have a pic of her daughter? I've seen Sherlynn a few times, but didn't know her daughter was in the business also, would like to see her.Her daughter Mariah got out of the business a while ago, I saw her a couple times, excellent pornstar experience, licked the boys and CIM to finish. Hasn't posted in quite a while so I guess she's still out.

Haywudja
09-03-17, 23:31
Has anyone tried her yet? I haven't been able to connect with her yet, but figured I should check here to see what others' experience has been.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/strictly-business/38698168

DaBears5150
09-04-17, 09:42
Two recent posts in the GR forum: 14433 and 14306. She is the real deal. 250 hr. Those websites saying she is working with the cops are all bogus and fake.Thanks for the heads up, going to get something scheduled with her today or tomorrow while she's still here then. Will let everyone know how it is.

TheGlav
09-04-17, 15:51

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/luscious-lana-seductive-and-sensual/31913058The girl has a wig. She isn't worth the 250 at all. 100-120 tops.

TheGlav
09-04-17, 21:33
Has anyone had a chance to see any of these girls?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/late-night-fun-call-penelope/38115413

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/selena/37758423

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexyandfun/35950968

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%F0%9F%85%B1eauty-%F0%9F%85%B1rains-%F0%9F%85%B1ooty-%F0%9F%85%B1londe-%F0%9F%85%B1ombshell/38516738

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mirror-mirror-on-the-wall-im-the-best-of-them-all/33083998

Haywudja
09-04-17, 23:29
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/strictly-business/38698168

Met up with Kendra. Pics are accurate and recent, she was cute and energetic. Opted for a hh at 75. BBBJ and cfs, I think she mentioned BBFS was on the menu.

JohnnyM419
09-05-17, 12:14
http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-last-3-days-4evr-certified-and-real-massage-therapy-best-erotic-massage-in-town/34413798

I saw her back when and got BBBJ no cim. Has anyone got anything more recently? Feel free to pm me if need be. I want to fuck her but she keeps saying we need more sessions. I don't buy it. I think she just wants to string it along. Any advice is appreciated?

AlexHawk3177
09-05-17, 12:46
Based out of a nice neighborhood in Dimondale. Dreams were above average but donation was at a premium. 150 hh (15-min massage + enthusiastic BBBJ only). FS donation was quoted at 280. Cute girl next door type but difficult to pull the trigger at times given the premium.

She may have left for Japan recently for a few months.

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-last-3-days-4evr-certified-and-real-massage-therapy-best-erotic-massage-in-town/34413798

I saw her back when and got BBBJ no cim. Has anyone got anything more recently? Feel free to pm me if need be. I want to fuck her but she keeps saying we need more sessions. I don't buy it. I think she just wants to string it along. Any advice is appreciated?

AlexHawk3177
09-05-17, 12:51
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/one-in-town-asian-girls-36dd-best-service-20-21/37892183

Pics in post aren't quite accurate but if there are folks with Asian fever this week, give this girl a shot.

Feedback so far has been awesome.

ThugsCry
09-05-17, 16:43

Pics in post aren't quite accurate but if there are folks with Asian fever this week, give this girl a shot.

Feedback so far has been awesome.Hi Alex,

Are you sure that it wasn't this ad you responded to? I had the same dream and I responded to this ad.

Is it the same group with two different phone numbers and ads?

Thanks,

Thugs do cry.

NUT2017
09-05-17, 20:53
[Deleted by Admin]

If you do this again I'm going to edit the ads to say you robbed them.

Seriously, I'm not fucking around.

A2

DirtBag123
09-06-17, 09:15
If you're going to self promote please be a little less obvious and make the same dumb grammar mistakes you make in your ads. Let your business speak for itself.

HeimDell
09-06-17, 09:29
Had a dream last week that I met this wonderful young lady named Toy.

She was easy to get a hold of, and was ok with a meeting only a few hours later. Met her at one of our local housing establishments (incall) and she greeted me at the door. Pics are pretty damn accurate (she was even wearing one of the outfits she took pics in). Session was smooth sailing, not rushed, and things were lovely. Only downside is that everything requires covers, and I am not a big fan of CBJ's. HHR session with donation of 1. 1.

HeimDell
09-06-17, 09:32
Looking for info on either of these two ladies. Did the search, but data was either VERY old:

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/h-r-%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%B2l%CE%BF%CF%89-%CE%B3%CE%BF%CF%85r-%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%B7d-ot-blonde-pl%CE%B1%CE%B3m%CE%B1t%CE%B5/28374329

Or seemed to point to another person (http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mirror-mirror-on-the-wall-im-the-best-of-them-all/33083998.

Grizzle
09-06-17, 09:50
I've learned to always bring my own raincoat just to avoid this problem.

Dreamt of Tiffany earlier tonight. ... She suddenly realizes she doesn't have a raincoat. She asks me what I wanted. I said everything. She said she might have a raincoat in the living room and asks to be excused. At this point I was worried the other two people were going to come in and rob me. But nothing happened. She came back in and said there could be one in the basement. She excuses herself again. Again, I was worried about the other two people who I thought was still in the house somewhere. She comes back and nothing. Then she says she thinks she remembers seeing one in the truck. She excuses herself again. And comes back with a raincoat. Finally!

GorillaTouch
09-06-17, 13:04
Her daughter Mariah got out of the business a while ago, I saw her a couple times, excellent pornstar experience, licked the boys and CIM to finish. Hasn't posted in quite a while so I guess she's still out.Every once in a while I see Mariah post. Her number changes all the time. She offers BBBJ, but CFS. No DATY though. At least for my dreams. She's cute though.

GreenHood
09-06-17, 19:25
Had a dream with Tiffany just these evening. Texted back and fourth a couple of times. Very easy to set up with responds very quickly. She's on the south side near 496 in what appears to be a safe neighborhood.

Waxon1
09-06-17, 20:32
Looking for info on either of these two ladies. Did the search, but data was either VERY old:

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/h-r-%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%B2l%CE%BF%CF%89-%CE%B3%CE%BF%CF%85r-%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%B7d-ot-blonde-pl%CE%B1%CE%B3m%CE%B1t%CE%B5/28374329

Or seemed to point to another person (http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mirror-mirror-on-the-wall-im-the-best-of-them-all/33083998.Stay away from the Blond she is a bi%ch and will short you about 45 min on a hour session.

Very nasty woman.

HeimDell
09-07-17, 11:47
Stay away from the Blond she is a bi%ch and will short you about 45 min on a hour session.

Very nasty woman.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/h-r-%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%B2l%CE%BF%CF%89-%CE%B3%CE%BF%CF%85r-%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%B7d-ot-blonde-pl%CE%B1%CE%B3m%CE%B1t%CE%B5/28374329I was just about to post on my experience with her.

So had a dream where I TOFTT (at least partially) yesterday.

The goods points: She's pretty much like the person in the pictures (little more tats), she's veryeasy to communicate with (answered instantly, was ok with me having to postpone until later, and was ok with me getting lost on the way), and she seems like a very nice person (great personality when talking about normal stuff).

The bad points: After the appointment had begun, and I had given her my hhr donation and we got comfortable, she informed me that she does not do FS for HHR appointments (I was totally blown away it took that long, but it has happened to me once a long time ago in the past and I learned then that arguing ain't going to get you crap back and you might as well get something.), no kissing, covered, and very, very rushed (20 minutes and she was more concerned on getting out the door then me finishing) Mind you, it could be that she had stuff she needed to do and she DID agree to me pushing the appointment back. But still.

I'm not saying I didn't reach an enjoyable conclusion to our time, but all in all. YMMV.

AlexHawk3177
09-08-17, 11:10
Yea, same group. I explored the different numbers but got the same address for the meet. There used to be two or three independently ran groups but consolidated it seemed. M&A happens even on the dark side.

Hi Alex,

Are you sure that it wasn't this ad you responded to? I had the same dream and I responded to this ad.

Is it the same group with two different phone numbers and ads?

Thanks,

Thugs do cry.

ThugsCry
09-08-17, 12:30
Yea, same group. I explored the different numbers but got the same address for the meet. There used to be two or three independently ran groups but consolidated it seemed. M&A happens even on the dark side.Thanks for confirming my observations. M&A is a good analogy. IMO there should be no dark side to it, but unfortunately people view it as such. As long as no one gets hurt or taken advantage of; I don't see the darkness in it.

GorillaTouch
09-08-17, 23:28
For those of you who are interested in seeing how Mariah (Sherlynn's daughter) looks, check out this link below. Very fortunate to have spent some time with her back in the day. But haven't seen her in ages. And the pics at the link are old pics too. But you get the idea. Enjoy!

https://www.**************.com/companions/mariah-lansing-white-female#.

JohnnyM419
09-11-17, 09:12
I got to check out Jay. The bbw that normally works out of Brighton. No ad up now. Stopped by for a 60 ss, BJ only. She is the women from the pics. Probably 45 but attractive. Fantastic bbbjcimws. Just kept sucking too. I will repeat.

I also checked out cherry red for the 50 hhr. Don't waste your time. Incall at her trailer but no one else was there so that was nice. CBJ then some doggie. Didn't even finish because she was so disinterested. Like fucking a corpse that tells you to hurry up. Then she did she wasn't feeling well because she is pregnant. Will not repeat.

Samson9
09-11-17, 10:20
I love older MILF's and thinking about seeing this lady, but not really finding anything here as yet.

Has anyone talked to or seen this 40 yr old MILF? Looks a little rough, but sometimes I like a lady like that. .

Thanks for any info you can lend.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-waste-you-time-with-the-rest-cum-play-with-miss-nikki/38513098

Mike.I happened upon her by chance one day. Didn't know who she was at the time. Got a beej for 30, cimws. I couldn't get rid of her fast enough afterward. She seems like she is drunk when she's trying to talk to you. She sure is real but I wouldn't pay BP prices if I were you. When she's in town she likes to hang out on the stroll. Pick her up there and get it cheaper. It was a good beej even though she is pretty nasty.

HeimDell
09-11-17, 12:05
Does anyone know what happened to Brandi? She stopped posting about a month ago and doesn't respond to the number I had listed for her.

Science
09-11-17, 20:54
So which one of you impregnated Cherry Red?

Aria33
09-11-17, 21:58
Based out of a nice neighborhood in Dimondale. Dreams were above average but donation was at a premium. 150 hh (15-min massage + enthusiastic BBBJ only). FS donation was quoted at 280. Cute girl next door type but difficult to pull the trigger at times given the premium.

She may have left for Japan recently for a few months.She supposedly left for Japan last week, she did have an ad posted today. Very Nice girl, nice neighborhood. She says she has fresh towels so far that hasn't been my experience. A bit pricey for a BJ and her place smells like cigarettes.

JohnsonRod
09-12-17, 08:08
She supposedly left for Japan last week, she did have an ad posted today. Very Nice girl, nice neighborhood. She says she has fresh towels so far that hasn't been my experience. A bit pricey for a BJ and her place smells like cigarettes.I tried to get an appointment with her yesterday. Sent a few texts back and forth then didn't hear back from her. That price is a little steep but that ass is nice. Anyone know what kind of positions she will allow? I'm looking to pull off some crazy moves.

DarChuuk
09-12-17, 09:16
Anyone have an Intel in this girl. She seems very intriguing. May have to toftt if nothing is offered. Looks naughty. In A good way.

http://www.escortjobhistory.com/517-763-8035/

Happy Hunting.Did you or anyone else happen to pull the trigger on this one?

Mrtim495
09-12-17, 10:57
I got to check out Jay. The bbw that normally works out of Brighton. No ad up now. Stopped by for a 60 ss, BJ only. She is the women from the pics. Probably 45 but attractive. Fantastic bbbjcimws. Just kept sucking too. I will repeat.

I also checked out cherry red for the 50 hhr. Don't waste your time. Incall at her trailer but no one else was there so that was nice. CBJ then some doggie. Didn't even finish because she was so disinterested. Like fucking a corpse that tells you to hurry up. Then she did she wasn't feeling well because she is pregnant. Will not repeat.Is Jay the one with the large boobs too? Where does she post?

Girls1
09-12-17, 11:53
I'm curious too. Been posting awhile, not sure if legit and fun.

Did you or anyone else happen to pull the trigger on this one?

JohnnyM419
09-12-17, 12:47
Is Jay the one with the large boobs too? Where does she post?She just posted. http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jay-visiting-lansing-wednesday-9-13-one-night-only/39294587.

Mrtim495
09-12-17, 17:46
She just posted. http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jay-visiting-lansing-wednesday-9-13-one-night-only/39294587.Thanks I will start looking for her postings.

Libertas
09-12-17, 20:30
So which one of you impregnated Cherry Red?

I had a dream with her last night at a local motel. Set up was slower than I like but it happened. I pulled in to the motel as directed and called her. Meanwhile I was waiting in parking lot for her to come let me in and the parking lot was full of traffic and girls mingling. I was uncomfortable with the amount of people there. Its a hooker haven. Lots of the girls I seen on backpage were standing around. Anyways she greeted me and we went to her room. She is 19 with big titties and somewhat of a bigger girl. Not fat just chunkier. We talked for a min and she undressed. She started with BBBJ while I was fingering her. After a few minutes I asked her to stop for a min because I was about to bust a nut. She stopped for about a min to let me calm down and she went back at it. She went to town again this time rubbing my nuts. This lasted for sometime. I than asked if I could bang her. She said yes to BBFS as long as I pulled out. I lasted about 2 minutes into the BBFS. She was super tight for being a provider. So I came and cleaned up and we sat on the bed for about 20 minutes talking. She didn't rush me at all. Even said stay as long as I like because she didn't have anyone else lined up. Bottom line. She didn't rush, gave a decent BBBJ, and she is super tight. I will for sure see her again providing she is alone. I've seen reviews where her mom is sitting in livingroom while people get busy in the bedroom. Also the motel was kinda of nasty, I did really want to take my shoes off. The floor was sick.Probably a good probability.

Mick Mac
09-13-17, 10:42
Had a dream with Mia, Tiffany's room mate. Don't waste your time with this one (IMO). Rushed service, dry mouth complaints because she was "high as hell".

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/m-i-a/39326772

JohnnyM419
09-13-17, 11:48
I texted her, wants 120 for hhr. A little steep without having any knowledge going in. Thanks.

TherapeuticMassage /127345;127348;127363;127363;127348;127361;1381;1392;593;1394;1381;1392;43931;-areꮛ1407;1381;43931;/39125782.

JohnnyM419
09-13-17, 11:50
Link didn't work. Goes by asspen in massage section. Post id 39125782

GorillaTouch
09-14-17, 08:18
Had a dream with Mia, Tiffany's room mate. Don't waste your time with this one (IMO). Rushed service, dry mouth complaints because she was "high as hell".

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/m-i-a/39326772Tiffany's roommate? Tiffany as in petite, south side Tiffany? If so, didn't know she had a roommate.

Snow Man
09-14-17, 08:57
Does anyone know what happened to Brandi? She stopped posting about a month ago and doesn't respond to the number I had listed for her.I'm curious too.

GorillaTouch
09-14-17, 10:47
Every now and then, I see a post from Heaven. She's blonde, relatively young, petite, and in the world of SP, she's pretty good looking. I've followed her for years. Have tried texting her twice in the last few years to set up appointment. She's never returned my text. Never tried calling, however. If anyone knows who I'm talking about, have you had any luck with her? Is it my approach that is wrong? I tried looking her up for a pic, but no luck.

JohnQP313
09-14-17, 11:21
I went to see her a few weeks back and it was completely bizarre. As I enter the house it's apparent she has been drinking, pretty heavily. We exchange a hug and head upstairs. We are engaging in small talk and she then decides that her bed is too "loud and the neighbors might hear. So we head back down stairs. She then grabs her phone and is worried about arrangements for her kid after school and she starts obsessing about the 3:30 dismissal while it isn't even 1:00.

She makes a few phone calls and texts and finally gets it situated, whike I've been there now for 20+ minutes. She then has me follow her back upstairs and we proceed to play on the "too loud" bed. After a while we finish and I get cleaned up and start to dress I notice her makeup on my WHITE dress shirt. She tries to tell me "it's not noticeable!" It's a fucking White dress shirt with brown concealer marks. How can anyone NOT see it.

I take off a little mad at myself for accepting the hug at meeting her but realize I need to do something about this short. Luckily the place I buy my shirts from is on the way back to work. I swing in and buy an identical shirt, change in the car, put on my tie and hope that no one comments on the crease lines in the shirt from being folded and sitting on a shelf.

All in all crisis adverted. Patience does have a nice body and the activities we participated in were enjoyable I'm not sure I'd go out of my way to see her again.

Stay safe,

JQP.

TempeSD
09-14-17, 13:23
Recently saw her, so seems a convenient time to leave my impression. Honestly not my normal cup of tea, definitely her in the pics, and she's nice enough in person. I'm not going to imply she was on anything, but she did seem extremely tired, also was wearing what looked like an ankle tracker? Tits are pretty freaking big, but apparently recently pierced, so not much chance to play around, kitty is also pierced. Just partook of a quick BJ, which was spectacular.Set up a dream with Chelsea last night. Texted for hours back and forth while I was at work. Bunch of red flags ignored. She claims to be "in between places" and had her backpack stolen which has all her personal belongings. Negotiated a deal where I would get a room for her for a couple nights for her stay and we trade. Leave work, go to motel, text her room #. Call her after a brief period. Says she's 5 minutes away. She calls back says no room # with that #. Says she's at this location. I tell her not there here. She's on other side of town and says she's on her way and apologizes. 15 minutes go by. Nothing. Call. Silence. Call again. Silence. Text. Nothing. Text I'm bailing. Nothing. Call again. Nothing.

Paid for room. No show. Not sure if this girl is made now or what, but complete waste of time.

Girls1
09-14-17, 14:49
Is this her? Thanks.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ultiM%CE%B1t%CE%B5-cutie-%CE%B1%CE%B2s%CF%83l%CE%B8%CF%84%CE%B5-%CF%81l%D1%94%CE%B1%D1%95%CF%85%D1%8F%D1%94-31-available/29507643

I went to see her a few weeks back and it was completely bizarre. As I enter the house it's apparent she has been drinking, pretty heavily. We exchange a hug and head upstairs. We are engaging in small talk and she then decides that her bed is too "loud and the neighbors might hear. So we head back down stairs. She then grabs her phone and is worried about arrangements for her kid after school and she starts obsessing about the 3:30 dismissal while it isn't even 1:00.

She makes a few phone calls and texts and finally gets it situated, whike I've been there now for 20+ minutes. She then has me follow her back upstairs and we proceed to play on the "too loud" bed. After a while we finish and I get cleaned up and start to dress I notice her makeup on my WHITE dress shirt. She tries to tell me "it's not noticeable!" It's a fucking White dress shirt with brown concealer marks. How can anyone NOT see it.

I take off a little mad at myself for accepting the hug at meeting her but realize I need to do something about this short. Luckily the place I buy my shirts from is on the way back to work. I swing in and buy an identical shirt, change in the car, put on my tie and hope that no one comments on the crease lines in the shirt from being folded and sitting on a shelf.

All in all crisis adverted. Patience does have a nice body and the activities we participated in were enjoyable I'm not sure I'd go out of my way to see her again.

Stay safe,

JQP.

Aria33
09-14-17, 15:10
Every now and then, I see a post from Heaven. She's blonde, relatively young, petite, and in the world of SP, she's pretty good looking. I've followed her for years. Have tried texting her twice in the last few years to set up appointment. She's never returned my text. Never tried calling, however. If anyone knows who I'm talking about, have you had any luck with her? Is it my approach that is wrong? I tried looking her up for a pic, but no luck.There are two ladies that post as Heaven. The one I will refer to has a picture standing on railroad tracks. The pictures are real. Most of these providers use fake pictures or conceal their identities. Which make sense. Heaven maybe the best looking and most professional in this area. She has been at it for a long time and still looks spectacular. She doesn't post a lot, she has real life with a real job. I haven't seen her in nearly a year and I sure miss her. What a hot sexy beauty she is!

JohnQP313
09-14-17, 15:37
Is this her? Thanks.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ultiM%CE%B1t%CE%B5-cutie-%CE%B1%CE%B2s%CF%83l%CE%B8%CF%84%CE%B5-%CF%81l%D1%94%CE%B1%D1%95%CF%85%D1%8F%D1%94-31-available/29507643Yes it is. Sorry about not adding the link. She also has quite a number of tattoos!

Ace Crusher
09-14-17, 16:06
Tiffany's roommate? Tiffany as in petite, south side Tiffany? If so, didn't know she had a roommate.Yeah Mia is her roommate. I've bumped into her a couple of times on way in and out of the place. Don't think she'll be there too much longer.

NoBuddy5051
09-14-17, 16:38
There are two ladies that post as Heaven. The one I will refer to has a picture standing on railroad tracks. The pictures are real. Most of these providers use fake pictures or conceal their identities. Which make sense. Heaven maybe the best looking and most professional in this area. She has been at it for a long time and still looks spectacular. She doesn't post a lot, she has real life with a real job. I haven't seen her in nearly a year and I sure miss her. What a hot sexy beauty she is!The Heaven you are referring to is generally posted as 6 Heaven9. If you look that up in the Lansing, Toledo, and possibly Ann Arbor threads, you should find plenty of reviews.

From what I can recall, the pics are really her, she is amazing, but on the higher end of the donation scale. I have not personally taken the opportunity to have her in my dreams, but from what I have read, she is on the short list. She is also outcall only.

Buddy.

TheLostSoul14
09-14-17, 17:36
I've seen her a few times just shooting her a text asking when she was available to come to my place she is usually working her regular job and comes whenever she gets out of work. She is extremely sweet and a good time skilled provider. She looks a few years older than her pics but still very cute. 2 for an hour.

Every now and then, I see a post from Heaven. She's blonde, relatively young, petite, and in the world of SP, she's pretty good looking. I've followed her for years. Have tried texting her twice in the last few years to set up appointment. She's never returned my text. Never tried calling, however. If anyone knows who I'm talking about, have you had any luck with her? Is it my approach that is wrong? I tried looking her up for a pic, but no luck.

Stooge1969
09-15-17, 01:03
Every now and then, I see a post from Heaven. She's blonde, relatively young, petite, and in the world of SP, she's pretty good looking. I've followed her for years. Have tried texting her twice in the last few years to set up appointment. She's never returned my text. Never tried calling, however. If anyone knows who I'm talking about, have you had any luck with her? Is it my approach that is wrong? I tried looking her up for a pic, but no luck.Heaven, the tan blonde who posts pics by railroad tracks and while tanning is the real deal. Only provider I've ever had to my house multiple times, which I generally don't suggest. Sweet girl and very skilled. Total GFE. Kust keep trying to text her, she's worth it.

TheGlav
09-15-17, 03:49
Anyone seen this one?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/my-sweetness-will-be-your-weakness-hottest-girl-in-town/33083998

DaBears5150
09-15-17, 06:28
IMO don't waste your time here guys. Hotel was clean, and while both girls are the girls in the pics, the blonde with long hair is the handler and the red head is who you get. She also stays in the room on the other bed watching TV and on her phone. Great body on the red head, decent little massage, everything covered and she wouldn't even touch me unless I put the rubber on, and not at all into it, which made me not really into it. Also very much a clock watcher! She said she was real new to it. Luckily I paid for hr could have been way worse. 1. 5 which again was waaaaaaay to high for what I got, duo was 3 and VIP was 2. 5. I'd say there is much better out there.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/first-class-_-upscale-_-vip-_-blonde-and-redhead-playmates/39177527

GorillaTouch
09-15-17, 12:07
Thanks fellow mongers for the info on Heaven. Yes, I'm talking about the one that has pics by the railroad. Next time I'll try harder to get in touch with her. I'm sure just plain texting will not get her attention. I do recall that she screens, right? Which I don't mind at all. But I just don't have a p411 or any of that verification type stuff. Hopefully one day I can dream about her. She's always been looking good in my eyes.

WorldTraveler2
09-15-17, 14:09
Hey guys I will be passing through Lansing tonight and am wondering if you guys could share your favorite girls to have a quick dream with. Please pm me. If you ever come up to traverse hit me up. I have a few utr I know quite well.

PapaBoner78
09-15-17, 14:17
IMO don't waste your time here guys. Hotel was clean, and while both girls are the girls in the pics, the blonde with long hair is the handler and the red head is who you get. She also stays in the room on the other bed watching TV and on her phone. Great body on the red head, decent little massage, everything covered and she wouldn't even touch me unless I put the rubber on, and not at all into it, which made me not really into it. Also very much a clock watcher! She said she was real new to it. Luckily I paid for hr could have been way worse. 1. 5 which again was waaaaaaay to high for what I got, duo was 3 and VIP was 2. 5. I'd say there is much better out there.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/first-class-_-upscale-_-vip-_-blonde-and-redhead-playmates/39177527I wouldn't mind the redhead. What was the damage for her only? Papa Be.

PapaBoner78
09-15-17, 14:17
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/click-here/28177877

GorillaTouch
09-15-17, 17:47
Hey guys I will be passing through Lansing tonight and am wondering if you guys could share your favorite girls to have a quick dream with. Please pm me. If you ever come up to traverse hit me up. I have a few utr I know quite well.I'd settle for Tiffany. She's a good time. Find her on BP. Petite.

WorldTraveler2
09-15-17, 20:09
I'd settle for Tiffany. She's a good time. Find her on BP. Petite.Thank you I'll checker her out.

I was quoted. 8 for her.

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/517-798-5282/?id=39447282

8 for.

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/517-894-4368/

And $ for.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/must-see-sw-t-blonde-_-independent-and-xtremely-open-minded-_-naught-n-nak-d/28374329

GreatPlains
09-15-17, 22:09
Thanks fellow mongers for the info on Heaven. Yes, I'm talking about the one that has pics by the railroad. Next time I'll try harder to get in touch with her. I'm sure just plain texting will not get her attention. I do recall that she screens, right? Which I don't mind at all. But I just don't have a p411 or any of that verification type stuff. Hopefully one day I can dream about her. She's always been looking good in my eyes.I had the pure pleasure of being with heaven Thursday for what I would say was the best visit with a provider in my hobbying career. I usually see her twice a month and she seams to really enjoy our time together. She is the sweetest and most talented I have had. She is honest and down to earth. She knows what she likes and will tell when you are doing it to her satisfaction. She knows how to treat a guy right. I rarely have trouble scheduling with her. Treat her right and she will answer your text promptly. If you can't hold your own in the bedroom, she probably won't reply. You know the old adage "do on to others as you would have them do on to you" Treat her right!

GorillaTouch
09-15-17, 22:25
I had the pure pleasure of being with heaven Thursday for what I would say was the best visit with a provider in my hobbying career. I usually see her twice a month and she seams to really enjoy our time together. She is the sweetest and most talented I have had. She is honest and down to earth. She knows what she likes and will tell when you are doing it to her satisfaction. She knows how to treat a guy right. I rarely have trouble scheduling with her. Treat her right and she will answer your text promptly. If you can't hold your own in the bedroom, she probably won't reply. You know the old adage "do on to others as you would have them do on to you" Treat her right!Sounds promising. I'll definitely treat her right. Hopefully I can see her soon. Thanks!

GorillaTouch
09-15-17, 22:26
Thank you I'll checker her out.

I was quoted. 8 for her.

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/517-798-5282/?id=39447282

8 for.

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/517-894-4368/

And $ for.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/must-see-sw-t-blonde-_-independent-and-xtremely-open-minded-_-naught-n-nak-d/28374329Tiffany should only be 6 hhr. But that last link for the SP from your post, I recall reading negative feedback on her. Might want to look into it.

HotToddy13
09-16-17, 10:38
I too had a dream with her. Set up was easy, text then phone. Actually had her to my house. She gave vibes that made me comfortable enough to allow me to give her my address. A little pricey but well worth the investment 200/ hr, 350 for two.

Nice spinner, great nipples and passable GFE. Felt comfortable performing DATY, not usual with a SP. Excellent skills and fun to be around. Will repeat and would recommend. Stay safe.

PapaBoner78
09-16-17, 12:48
I seen kitra last night, after hearing good things. She definately has put on some weight, not sure if she had a kid or not. BBBJCIM was one of the best I've had. She couldn't swallow all of the baby batter, but gave it a good try. She's a sweet girl. I don't know if I'd repeat. Papa Be.

ImpaleTheP
09-17-17, 16:57
Anyone seen this one?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/my-sweetness-will-be-your-weakness-hottest-girl-in-town/33083998I didn't see her but texted back and forth. She said $$ for an hour. More for fetishes. Such as anal. Out of my price range. I can get the whole deal for $100-$150 with someone else decent looking. I surely wouldn't mind going balls deep in all her orifaces for sure though!

Moonglow913
09-18-17, 08:14
Anyone seen this hot babe?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exclusive-vip-treatment-pink-lips-sexy-hips-thick-thighs-beautiful-eyes-gorgeous-girl/30967833

HeimDell
09-18-17, 09:19
Tiffany should only be 6 hhr. But that last link for the SP from your post, I recall reading negative feedback on her. Might want to look into it.Yeah, I would stay away from the last one as well. Unless you go in understanding at a hhr isn't FS and all is covered.

Snow Man
09-18-17, 09:27
I seen kitra last night, after hearing good things. She definately has put on some weight, not sure if she had a kid or not. BBBJCIM was one of the best I've had. She couldn't swallow all of the baby batter, but gave it a good try. She's a sweet girl. I don't know if I'd repeat. Papa Be.I agree with PapaB.

After a few years of thinking about seeing Kitra, and a few months of trying to get my schedule to match hers, I finally got the chance.

I saw Kitra a few weeks ago at her I / C in West Lansing. Set up was easy via text. I was only a little nervous, since she has such good reviews. Agreed consultation rate was $1 Ben and $1 Grant; $1. 5 for hour.

Room had the mood set with dim light.

She is a sweet girl, but she has gained some weight, so the pics in her ad might be misleading. She wore a black semi-sheer teddy.

Started with a BBBJ, and once the soldier was at attention I started talking about the main event. Played with her "girls" and did a little DATY, but once there I just couldn't get past her weight. (Hey. It's my fantasy, and I'm the customer).

So back to BBBJ. We had some issues with teeth on skin, she said she had some work done recently, and I understood that.

According to her, another hobbiest said the same thing; "watch the teeth honey".

Anyway, we keep with the BBBJ, and I fight through the pain of the scraping.

End with the BBBJCIM, small talk and out.

If she didn't have good reviews and a good reputation, no way would I consider repeating. But I might repeat, only because of that reputation, and general good reviews, but I would hope she trims up a bit before that time.

Love The Lips
09-18-17, 16:12
I agree with PapaB.

After a few years of thinking about seeing Kitra, and a few months of trying to get my schedule to match hers, I finally got the chance.

I saw Kitra a few weeks ago at her I / C in West Lansing. Set up was easy via text. I was only a little nervous, since she has such good reviews. Agreed consultation rate was $1 Ben and $1 Grant; $1. 5 for hour.

She is a sweet girl, but she has gained some weight, so the pics in her ad might be misleading. She wore a black semi-sheer teddy.

Started with a BBBJ, and once the soldier was at attention I started talking about the main event. Played with her "girls" and did a little DATY, but once there I just couldn't get past her weight. (Hey. It's my fantasy, and I'm the customer).

So back to BBBJ. We had some issues with teeth on skin, she said she had some work done recently, and I understood that.

According to her, another hobbiest said the same thing; "watch the teeth honey".

If she didn't have good reviews and a good reputation, no way would I consider repeating. But I might repeat, only because of that reputation, and general good reviews, but I would hope she trims up a bit before that time.That's too bad as she use to have a stellar rep back in the day of the old boards. I wanted to check her out lately but not if she's that big. I like my girls on the younger and petite side.

Moonglow913
09-19-17, 08:27
I agree with PapaB.

If she didn't have good reviews and a good reputation, no way would I consider repeating. But I might repeat, only because of that reputation, and general good reviews, but I would hope she trims up a bit before that time.Although I have not seen her in years I have had the pleasure of spending time with Krita going back to her early days (she was 19 and was just starting out in the biz). I am only chiming in here because I am at a lost as to what went wrong with your BJ. Whatever else one wants to say about her, her oral skills have always been top notch and universally praised. I'd be interested to hear from some other recent recipients to find out if things have changed.

Banker33
09-19-17, 15:48
I believe the site is down or unresponsive. Not loading fresh pages, except for top pay adds.

Google the topic and it confirms system is down.

Ace Crusher
09-19-17, 16:11
I believe the site is down or unresponsive. Not loading fresh pages, except for top pay adds.

Google the topic and it confirms system is down.One of the girls told me they have to pay for ads now. I figured that's why we weren't seeing the "additional ads" update at all.

OneDaveDog
09-19-17, 16:43
Although I have not seen her in years I have had the pleasure of spending time with Krita going back to her early days (she was 19 and was just starting out in the biz). I am only chiming in here because I am at a lost as to what went wrong with your BJ. Whatever else one wants to say about her, her oral skills have always been top notch and universally praised. I'd be interested to hear from some other recent recipients to find out if things have changed.I seen her fairly recently, one of the best BBBJ I can remember!! Hoping to get over to see her soon for the same! Hoping its still too shelf.

LansingMikey
09-19-17, 18:11
So alot of girls either don't know how to use Bitcoin or they don't want to pay for ads at all. I think it's 5 $ to post anything now. Gotten quite a few texts since the change asking for service. Hopefully backpage returns to their old policy.

Google the topic and it confirms system is down.

HeimDell
09-20-17, 19:15
Does anyone have information on her:

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-dont-miss-out/39682577

Searched, but reports are either out of date or wrong person.

HeimDell
09-20-17, 19:25
I'm curious too. Been posting awhile, not sure if legit and fun.Actually had a dream about her last week.

Nice gal, pics are pretty accurate, very easy to work with WHEN you get in.

So, tried to setup an appointment with her one day last week and got the complete run a round; as in show up here, then cancel to show up here, then cancel again, etc. Total let down. STILL.

Got a hold of her the next day and she was able to schedule appointment at short notice at a local hotel. Nice place. And then.

Showed up, she wanted to go outside to smoke. Guy outside in parking lot cruising and seemed to take exception at me there. Hung around though.

Go upstairs, hotel key does not work. She says stay here, and leaves. Few minutes later, shows up. Hotel key does not work. Same story.

FINALLY we get in.

As for the experience. Weirdly great. Good kisser, good oral, good time together. Weird rule about no going down south on her. Still good times.

All in all, . 70 roses. Worth it.

MNick
09-20-17, 22:27
Anyone have some info and help how to get ahold of pixie. I call and and call and text. Voicemail or no response. Really want to meet her. Help. Thanks.

SteveJohnAss
09-21-17, 09:42
Anyone have some info and help how to get ahold of pixie. I call and and call and text. Voicemail or no response. Really want to meet her. Help. Thanks.You have to just catch her right as she posts and hope for the best. It took me a few tried but I finally got in to see her earlier this year. It was awesome and worth the effort!

SteveJohnAss
09-21-17, 09:43
Have any of you ever taken a BP girl to hot house for outcall? I've been thinking about trying that. It sounds like it could be fun! Anything I should watch out for?

Bzerkley
09-21-17, 09:50
Have any of you ever taken a BP girl to hot house for outcall? I've been thinking about trying that. It sounds like it could be fun! Anything I should watch out for?Yes. I PM'd you.

BigTittyMan
09-21-17, 10:30
Yes. I PM'd you.Yes. Not the nicest place but it works. Been to the big room in the back hot tub "fireplace" couple chairs and the shower room with bench. No hassle easy in easy out.

Banker33
09-21-17, 15:00
Have any of you ever taken a BP girl to hot house for outcall? I've been thinking about trying that. It sounds like it could be fun! Anything I should watch out for?A provider asked me to meet there just a few weeks ago, and passed. Not my thing, and just don't get the level of service. Also, place seems skeezy and a LE trap. Probably just me, but a gent has to have some limits.

Sincy
09-22-17, 06:31
The front desk can select to hear what's going on in the tub rooms through intercom at any time. I don't think they have cameras though.

DarChuuk
09-22-17, 07:28
Just curious if anyone knows if following is legit and safe, thanks much.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pixie-barbie-doll-734-833-4683-55-w-blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes/28194887

Girls1
09-22-17, 08:12
I, for one, did get a hold of her two weeks ago. Great phone conversation, thought we had a connection.

As I was having car issues, we agreed on a high donation for her to come to me a few days later.

Called three times to confirm, crickets.

Gorgeous, but apparently knows it, and doesn't care if she lets clients down (or at least that's how I took it).

You have to just catch her right as she posts and hope for the best. It took me a few tried but I finally got in to see her earlier this year. It was awesome and worth the effort!

NoBuddy5051
09-22-17, 20:59
Just curious if anyone knows if following is legit and safe, thanks much.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pixie-barbie-doll-734-833-4683-55-w-blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes/28194887You can find reviews in the Detroit section. From what I recall, lots of rules and very little on the menu.

Buddy.

Zeek2120
09-23-17, 07:00
Any one remember twany she is thin young blonde that use to post on old boards aes ans ev. She use to post out of lansing?

Joehpp
09-23-17, 11:25
Any one remember twany she is thin young blonde that use to post on old boards aes ans ev. She use to post out of lansing?Are you referring to Tawny she had some tattoos and was in 30's I used to see her years back, she retired years ago, bummer because she was the hottest in the Lansing area!

MNick
09-23-17, 21:35
I, for one, did get a hold of her two weeks ago. Great phone conversation, thought we had a connection.

As I was having car issues, we agreed on a high donation for her to come to me a few days later.

Gorgeous, but apparently knows it, and doesn't care if she lets clients down (or at least that's how I took it).Any bare included? Type 2 diabetic it helps me. Sux getting old. I have tried for months to talk to her thanks.

Fildo
09-23-17, 22:08
I'd settle for Tiffany. She's a good time. Find her on BP. Petite.Here is a gem, Annie 490-4595. Would really like a few t. C. Girls I live there now.

Fildo
09-23-17, 22:12
Hey guys I will be passing through Lansing tonight and am wondering if you guys could share your favorite girls to have a quick dream with. Please pm me. If you ever come up to traverse hit me up. I have a few utr I know quite well.Annie is a gem, 517-XXX-4595 would love a few t. C. Girls, I live there now.

Fildo
09-23-17, 23:15

Gorgeous, but apparently knows it, and doesn't care if she lets clients down (or at least that's how I took it).Best in lansing, be patient.

Zeek2120
09-24-17, 06:56
Are you referring to Tawny she had some tattoos and was in 30's I used to see her years back, she retired years ago, bummer because she was the hottest in the Lansing area!Yes that's the twany I was refering to. Anyone have any info about her?

RapidJohn
09-24-17, 13:59
I have been to hot house few times, Nice clean place with friendly staff. From what I l can tell Intercom system only works one way, desk clerk can not hear anything unless you push talk button on the intercom from the room.

Moonglow913
09-25-17, 08:24
I have been to hot house few times, Nice clean place with friendly staff. From what I l can tell Intercom system only works one way, desk clerk can not hear anything unless you push talk button on the intercom from the room.Haven't been there in a couple years but agree with Rapidjohn's comments. Overall a fun change of pace. I always got the bigger room in the back but is a bit more expensive. I never had any problems and given I am an old geezer with gray hair it wasn't like the clerk didn't know what's going on when I walk in with a young babe: "It's not what it looks like, it is just my granddaughter and I enjoy hot tubbing" (LOL). I have heard couple reports to the contrary but it involved a provider who had made one too many visits with a different guy each time. So be careful, discreet and friendly and I doubt you will have any problems.

The Mad Humper
09-25-17, 11:21
I had an in call appointment with Cee and went with the half hour for 120. Her BP pics are accurate. Attractive early 20's blond with smaller titties. She was friendly and provided unrushed service. I got my entire thirty minutes. Started out with a BBBJ then switched to 69. She didn't offrt BBFS so on went the cover. Started out doggy style then put her on her back and filled the cover hitting it missionary. I would definitely repeat.

The Mad Humper
09-25-17, 11:43
I had a 30 minute out call with Katrina. I've seen her before but it had been a while since I've seen her post on BP. I thought maybe she moved back to LA. She's an early 20's blond with perky b's and a nice ass. Since I first saw her in March her looks have gone down slightly. She doesn't look bad yet, but you can tell she's on something. This time I had a more open menu. Last time I got a BBBJ, but was told no for daty and CFS was a must. I didn't mind wearing a jimmy with her but I've always preferred BBFS. This time for a tip everything was on the menu. I started out getting a BBBJ. Her BJ's are great. When she starts sucking I swear she doesn't come up for air. Then we switched to daty and I licked her until she got nice and wet. She's very responsive to DATY. Then I had her get on top and ride me cowgirl and it felt so good I just let her ride it until the creampie finish. I'm definitely going to repeat. Half hour plus tip was 140.

The Mad Humper
09-25-17, 11:46
I haven't seen Emily post in a while. Has she moved to a new city or posting on a different site?

The Mad Humper
09-25-17, 12:05
I had an in call appt with Sky for 30 minutes for 100. I've seen her several times and it was another good appointment as usual. Her BP pics are accurate and I love those big titties of hers. Started out playing with those big tittied and worked my way down for some DATY. Then it was my turn and she gives a great BBBJ. Then she put on a cover and I hit it missionary until I filled the cover. Definitely will repeat.

Rabbit327
09-25-17, 20:01
Haven't been there in a couple years but agree with Rapidjohn's comments. Overall a fun change of pace. I always got the bigger room in the back but is a bit more expensive. I never had any problems and given I am an old geezer with gray hair it wasn't like the clerk didn't know what's going on when I walk in with a young babe: "It's not what it looks like, it is just my granddaughter and I enjoy hot tubbing" (LOL). I have heard couple reports to the contrary but it involved a provider who had made one too many visits with a different guy each time. So be careful, discreet and friendly and I doubt you will have any problems.I've been to hot house quite often with multiple girls, girlfriends, and hook ups. They don't care 99% of the time. Hell I know for a fact they heard us one time and just had a shit eating grin on when we left. If you can book beforehand so you can lock in a time and length of stay. For the price it's nice and you also can lock the door.

Ds2016
09-26-17, 06:43
I know we say it all the tine but. Be safe. And yes for the smartass that's going to say she's locked up now. Yeah I know LOL.

She was an ok provider with a decent menu but snotty at times.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.lansingstatejournal.com/amp/701345001

GuffWrangle
09-26-17, 08:24
I know we say it all the tine but. Be safe. And yes for the smartass that's going to say she's locked up now. Yeah I know LOL.

She was an ok provider with a decent menu but snotty at times.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.lansingstatejournal.com/amp/701345001Damn, it seems like these BP girls are making the news pretty frequently now in Lansing. Just out of curiosity, who did this chick post as?

Snow Man
09-26-17, 09:26
Long time hobbyist.

User and member of several boards over the years.

BP seemed to be a decent place for finding new partners in the past, but recently something changed with BP. It seems lots of the ads and girls are either no longer posting, or just not listed in the "top" category. I used to use the "date" category to get all ads, but that's gone now.

What do you recommend for finding new playmates? Please PM if you don't want to post here.

Rabbit327
09-26-17, 11:00
Long time hobbyist.

User and member of several boards over the years.

BP seemed to be a decent place for finding new partners in the past, but recently something changed with BP. It seems lots of the ads and girls are either no longer posting, or just not listed in the "top" category. I used to use the "date" category to get all ads, but that's gone now.

What do you recommend for finding new playmates? Please PM if you don't want to post here.Or how about people can share. Not all of us do this all the time. For those here where this is a once in awhile indulgence we would also like to know if anyone has a better alternative.

I personally still use backpage mostly but will also use them and STG. The othEr boaRd also posts ads and you can usually see who's active by the latest reviews. CL also has some activity on it. But that's a bit of digging.

If you ever looked at the G. Are forums it's terrible. People trade reviews, UTRs, and shit like it's some members only club. The site is the members only club.

I for one appreciate all the info that experienced members give. But don't start that trade crap. It doesn't help anyone.

HeimDell
09-26-17, 13:45
Here is a gem, Annie 490-4595. Would really like a few t. C. Girls I live there now.Do you have a link for her?

HeimDell
09-26-17, 13:51
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-real-1-of-a-kind-ready-to-b-l-o-w-your-mind-new-pic-33/38443718

Pros: Easy to arrange time with, pics are accurate, nice person, great skills.

Cons: Location is more than a little open (hope you got a vehicle no one recognizes), and the killer: Yet another provider that starts the hhr session, gets things going and THEN tells you that hhr is no FS.

All in all, great skills for the CBJ (which I am also getting tired of), definitely into it. But damnit, not worth the $1 roses spent (maybe if I had known sooner about the rules). If it was the donation of a normal SS, then yeah. But.

HeimDell
09-26-17, 13:55
Ok, this has happened twice in the last few weeks. The provider agrees on a hhr session, of which the donation is a little above what I would normally do, but I agree. We start the session, things get going and THEN I get told that a hhr doesn't cover FS. On a CBJ and DATY. What the FUCK is going on lately?? It's like GPS has taken a hold of these ladies. Shit for that kind of donation I would at the very LEAST expect a BBBJCIM.

Getting really tired of this crap. A CBJ is bad enough. But the outright deception is awful.

Otto22
09-26-17, 14:18
Or how about people can share. Not all of us do this all the time. For those here where this is a once in awhile indulgence we would also like to know if anyone has a better alternative.

I personally still use backpage mostly but will also use them and STG. The othEr boaRd also posts ads and you can usually see who's active by the latest reviews. CL also has some activity on it. But that's a bit of digging.

If you ever looked at the G. Are forums it's terrible. People trade reviews, UTRs, and shit like it's some members only club. The site is the members only club.

I for one appreciate all the info that experienced members give. But don't start that trade crap. It doesn't help anyone.I am happy to share with other senior members. (Nearly 20 PM responses this month alone) However, I limit my sharing of digits, etc. To seniors. Glad to welcome seniors when they qualify but regular members should contribute first.

HeimDell
09-26-17, 14:47
Here is a gem, Annie 490-4595. Would really like a few t. C. Girls I live there now.Heads up. That number is for a guy. Wouldn't try it; seemed a little mad.

Rabbit327
09-26-17, 18:39
I am happy to share with other senior members. (Nearly 20 PM responses this month alone) However, I limit my sharing of digits, etc. To seniors. Glad to welcome seniors when they qualify but regular members should contribute first.Sharing of digits is fine. Especially only among senior members. I have a few UTRs for the Detroit area when I'm down there that I only share with seniors or people with at least a few reviews. But not sharing alternative sites to BP is a bit much.

I mean if we all start using a new one instead of backpage it'll centralize it for the area. Which would be nice.

GorillaTouch
09-27-17, 13:38
Anyone know where Tiffany has gone? She's off BP and not responding to texts?

BigWorm6911
09-27-17, 17:54
Anyone know where Tiffany has gone? She's off BP and not responding to texts?Talked to her today. She was dealing with some issues and will be back tomorrow.

BigWorm6911
09-27-17, 18:04
I just had a dream with Heaven and it was horrible. Super rushed. Did 15 min for 80. I'm there for 5 min and she's talking about time being up. I wasn't even hard yet when she stops and says how do you want me. Meanwhile she keeps checking her phone. The house she's using is a dumb. No running water. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. She looks nothing like her pictures. Terrible. Will never go back. If you want more details you can PM me. You've been warned.

GorillaTouch
09-27-17, 21:04
Talked to her today. She was dealing with some issues and will be back tomorrow.Ok cool. Thanks for the update!

GreatPlains
09-27-17, 21:14
I just had a dream with Heaven and it was horrible. Super rushed. Did 15 min for 80. I'm there for 5 min and she's talking about time being up. I wasn't even hard yet when she stops and says how do you want me. Meanwhile she keeps checking her phone. The house she's using is a dumb. No running water. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. She looks nothing like her pictures. Terrible. Will never go back. If you want more details you can PM me. You've been warned.You can't be talking about 6 Heaven 9. I have seen her many times with absolutely no regrets. I hope there is another heaven you are talking about. I really wish you could provide a link.

BigWorm6911
09-27-17, 21:54
You can't be talking about 6 Heaven 9. I have seen her many times with absolutely no regrets. I hope there is another heaven you are talking about. I really wish you could provide a link.I guess I hope I'm wrong too. Please let me know if I got the wrong one. Here's the link. http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ꮛ43929;43931;5511;43897;-mꭿ43921;43894;-f%C9%91ղ1381;%C9%91'sվ-I'm-always-ready /39255632.

GreatPlains
09-27-17, 21:54
You can't be talking about 6 Heaven 9. I have seen her many times with absolutely no regrets. I hope there is another heaven you are talking about. I really wish you could provide a link.Just checked BP Heaven XXX-XXX-6840 If this is who you are reporting on Fine, I have no experience. The other 6 heaven9 is flawless. She is my ATF. If I could afford her I would see her every day of the week. After seeing the other heaven ADD, I took a big sigh of relief, Sorry you had a crappy visit. Search here first and limit your risk of a bad visit. No one likes to TOFT.

BigWorm6911
09-27-17, 22:16
Just checked BP Heaven XXX-XXX-6840 If this is who you are reporting on Fine, I have no experience. The other 6 heaven9 is flawless. She is my ATF. If I could afford her I would see her every day of the week. After seeing the other heaven ADD, I took a big sigh of relief, Sorry you had a crappy visit. Search here first and limit your risk of a bad visit. No one likes to TOFT.Yes. That's the one. Thought it was the same. Live and learn I guess. I thought I was seeing the one you guys described. Glad I'm wrong. Will have to try to get the right one next time. Thanks.

LansingMikey
09-27-17, 22:32
Yeah you kinda got screwed the one you saw is just a list on bad stuff. Rushes random rashes she's definitely on alot of shit and she had a terrible oder. But to be fair to you she always changes her name she's gone by Brittany, Savannah, angel, heaven and those are the ones I remember so it's hard to keep track of reviews on her but she is a definite avoid.

Yes. That's the one. Thought it was the same. Live and learn I guess. I thought I was seeing the one you guys described. Glad I'm wrong. Will have to try to get the right one next time. Thanks.

Juggalo08
09-28-17, 02:44
I just want to thank everyone on here that has posted reviews. I've been watching over this site for a year or so now and all of your reviews have been very helpful. I finally decided to make an account and will start posting reviews of my own in the near future.

Average Gui
09-28-17, 06:46
Why do the providers not use the USA Adult Classified section in our area? With difficulty of finding providers now on BP, this would be a great way for those of us who use this site to encourage the providers to join. I travel to Dayton / Cincy every so often and they have been using this for a few years. There's even a thread in the Lansing section for reviews on USA Adult Classifieds, but it has never been used. Just a thought.

This is the site for Lansing / Central MI:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/226/posts/Lansing/Central%20MI/&catid=

Compared to how it's used in Dayton, OH:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/353/posts/Dayton/&catid=

Grizzle
09-28-17, 08:59
So alot of girls either don't know how to use Bitcoin or they don't want to pay for ads at all. I think it's 5 $ to post anything now. Gotten quite a few texts since the change asking for service. Hopefully backpage returns to their old policy.I talked to one of our BP gals. She had the idea that she had to use a $100 gift card (she's wrong), and was afraid that BP would take that all for one ad (she's wrong), and she didn't want to try and find out.

So I poked around a little myself. Here's what I found out.

BP lost the ability to process credit cards itself, so they have to turn to other means to get any payment for ads at all. Here are their payment options:

- check or money order through the mail.

- cash deposit via select banks or payment centers.

- Bitcoin.

- Bitcoin via a service that takes credit card or gift card.

For that final option, credit card is not actually available at the moment. Payments there put ad credits into your BP account, where 1 ad credit = $1. They charge a fee for this, equal to the number of credits you buy for anything up to 25 credits, a little cheaper after that, so 5 credits cost $10, and 25 credits cost $50, etc. Of course if you can manage Bitcoin yourself you can avoid these fees, I don't know what else Bitcoin might cost.

I don't see any $100 minimum anywhere, in fact it looks like you can deposit as little as $5 for any option.

So there's an extra hassle now, extra expenses, and the ads are not free. I suppose that when you post an ad now BP just deducts some credits from your account, but I could not explore this further because I kept getting a redirect error when I tried. It might cost $5/ ad, like LansingMikey said, but I couldn't verify that.

Banker33
09-28-17, 14:05
Late report, but saw pixies friend Sky about a month ago. Lackluster effort, scheduling wasn't easy, place was a hot mess, and boys she has let herself go. It was as if the girl I saw, ate the old Sky. She's prob 50 lbs heavier. Let me be clear, this is not the issue, because many on this board like that or sometimes dip their toe in that field. Including me. My issue is that her pics are not accurate any more. I think we all thought that she's gained a few lbs, but it's much more.

Got what I came for, but effort was not the same.

Happy Hunting.

Banker33
09-28-17, 14:09
Recently saw Riley for hhr appt. Had a great time, and seems like this time we both took it up a notch. She was particularly horny that day, and into it all the way. Seen her severso times, and always very good. She's been experiencing issues as well with this new BP thing. Just hold onto her number, and give her a call. She's open for business.

Happy Hunting.

Richardthr
09-28-17, 15:48
Has anyone had the pleasure of this one from southern Lansing? Searched for reviews and didn't see anything.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pocahontass/39964917

TheGlav
09-28-17, 17:16
Late report, but saw pixies friend Sky about a month ago. Lackluster effort, scheduling wasn't easy, place was a hot mess, and boys she has let herself go. It was as if the girl I saw, ate the old Sky. She's prob 50 lbs heavier. Let me be clear, this is not the issue, because many on this board like that or sometimes dip their toe in that field. Including me. My issue is that her pics are not accurate any more. I think we all thought that she's gained a few lbs, but it's much more.

Got what I came for, but effort was not the same.

Happy Hunting.I saw her for a 100 awhile ago and she was good and a little thick and I saw Pixie around the same time and saw her for a 100. Both performed pretty well but I thought Pixie was better. Problem is Pixie is almost impossible to get ahold of unless you can get a hold of her when she posts. But Sky because she is a bit bigger isn't worth more than 60-80 max. Especially since you can get Pixie who's in shape and still looks good for a 100.

The Darq Ryder
09-28-17, 17:57
I talked to one of our BP gals. She had the idea that she had to use a $100 gift card (she's wrong), and was afraid that BP would take that all for one ad (she's wrong), and she didn't want to try and find out.

BP lost the ability to process credit cards itself, so they have to turn to other means to get any payment for ads at all. Here are their payment options:

- Bitcoin.

For that final option, credit card is not actually available at the moment. Payments there put ad credits into your BP account, where 1 ad credit = $1. They charge a fee for this, equal to the number of credits you buy for anything up to 25 credits, a little cheaper after that, so 5 credits cost $10, and 25 credits cost $50, etc. Of course if you can manage Bitcoin yourself you can avoid these fees, I don't know what else Bitcoin might cost.

I don't see any $100 minimum anywhere, in fact it looks like you can deposit as little as $5 for any option.

So there's an extra hassle now, extra expenses, and the ads are not free. I suppose that when you post an ad now BP just deducts some credits from your account, but I could not explore this further because I kept getting a redirect error when I tried. It might cost $5/ ad, like LansingMikey said, but I couldn't verify that.Backpage has now made themselves the whipping boy of the internet in regard to this topic. Apparently when you start getting outed on Fox News as allowing people to search your site for underage girls is not a good thing. THIS led to the credit processing firms pulling the plug on them at the behest of law enforcement.

Expect more pressure to come to bear on the site, soon. As long as they were using it for a money making model, then LE will keep making it harder for them since the EFF and other free speech groups are defending their right to exist as a site. I agree with an earlier post that perhaps providers should switch to the USA Classifieds section of this site.

Grizzle
09-29-17, 08:49
FWIW, I finally got into BP and tested placing an ad. Ads for Women Seeking Men and for Massage each cost $1. You can add several upgrades to ads for $1 each, but those are optional. The charges are deducted from your BP account, and you can fund the account as explained earlier. So in the worst case, using the gift-card-to-Bitcoin service, it costs $2 per ad. Maybe you guys can explain this all to the girsl when you see them. Or get them to place ads here at USA Adult Classifieds.

BTW, have you noticed those "social media" links that the girls in Womenen Seeking Men all have now at the bottom of their ads? Those seem to go to pages that the girls hardly use, and some girsl use the same links as others. BP now requires those "social media" links in all their WSM ads. I think they could even use a fake link just to move on, that's what I would do, those links don't seem very useful.

I talked to one of our BP gals. She had the idea that she had to use a $100 gift card (she's wrong), and was afraid that BP would take that all for one ad (she's wrong), and she didn't want to try and find out.

- Bitcoin.

So there's an extra hassle now, extra expenses, and the ads are not free. I suppose that when you post an ad now BP just deducts some credits from your account, but I could not explore this further because I kept getting a redirect error when I tried. It might cost $5/ ad, like LansingMikey said, but I couldn't verify that.

LansingMikey
09-29-17, 13:06
LOL yeah most girls uses fake links. But some girls have linked to their real social media account. But the real kicker and the one that made me lmao is a girl made a fake account and had one friend and the one friend she had was her real Facebook account. I mean come on now. New level of stupid.

FWIW, I finally got into BP and tested placing an ad. Ads for Women Seeking Men and for Massage each cost $1. You can add several upgrades to ads for $1 each, but those are optional. The charges are deducted from your BP account, and you can fund the account as explained earlier. So in the worst case, using the gift-card-to-Bitcoin service, it costs $2 per ad. Maybe you guys can explain this all to the girsl when you see them. Or get them to place ads here at USA Adult Classifieds.

BTW, have you noticed those "social media" links that the girls in Womenen Seeking Men all have now at the bottom of their ads? Those seem to go to pages that the girls hardly use, and some girsl use the same links as others. BP now requires those "social media" links in all their WSM ads. I think they could even use a fake link just to move on, that's what I would do, those links don't seem very useful.

Average Gui
09-29-17, 13:34
That is quite funny! However, the creation of a "fake" Facebook account / page for their BP activity is something that I have been surprised hasn't happened yet. With proper settings so fellow mongers wouldn't see other friends, etc. It could be a way for provider to advertise, post pics, connect with her clients, etc. And use the Messenger app to set up appointments / call, etc.

LOL yeah most girls uses fake links. But some girls have linked to their real social media account. But the real kicker and the one that made me lmao is a girl made a fake account and had one friend and the one friend she had was her real Facebook account. I mean come on now. New level of stupid.

SouthSonny
09-29-17, 15:06
I used to see her quite often when I was in Lansing 4 year back. I moved out and just got back. I had her old phone number but that doesn't seem to work. Anyone know if she is still in the business??

LansingMikey
09-30-17, 02:14
There are some girls that do do some advertising on tumbler and Twitter though. Harmony has a Twitter she uses and the Good heaven also has a Twitter and tumbler. Bigbooty Sasha has a tumbler as well. Idk if we're allowed to post social media links though.

That is quite funny! However, the creation of a "fake" Facebook account / page for their BP activity is something that I have been surprised hasn't happened yet. With proper settings so fellow mongers wouldn't see other friends, etc. It could be a way for provider to advertise, post pics, connect with her clients, etc. And use the Messenger app to set up appointments / call, etc.

Member #5561
09-30-17, 02:27
Does anybody have a link to the good Heavens ****** or Twitter? I am not from lansing but have been thinking about making the drive to see her. However, I haven't seen any ads lately?

There are some girls that do do some advertising on tumbler and Twitter though. Harmony has a Twitter she uses and the Good heaven also has a Twitter and tumbler. Bigbooty Sasha has a tumbler as well. Idk if we're allowed to post social media links though.

Benz1
09-30-17, 08:51
There are some girls that do do some advertising on tumbler and Twitter though. Harmony has a Twitter she uses and the Good heaven also has a Twitter and tumbler. Bigbooty Sasha has a tumbler as well. Idk if we're allowed to post social media links though.If it's their real Facebook page, it would be against the rules. If it is a hobby (fake) Facebook page, it would be like any other link. No real names are allowed to be posted on this forum.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=ForumRules

Stooge1969
09-30-17, 12:08
Does anybody have a link to the good Heavens ****** or Twitter? I am not from lansing but have been thinking about making the drive to see her. However, I haven't seen any ads lately?https://6heaven9.******.com

BedHero
09-30-17, 13:12
https://6heaven9.******.comI am not able to find her contact number. Can you please share her contact number?

GreatPlains
09-30-17, 19:09
I am not able to find her contact number. Can you please share her contact number?She had an add up in Lansing Friday. She has pictures on a railroad track. Her number is written across the add. Google 6 heaven9 and you will find her. I usually search liveescorts.com and if you look back one page there she is.

SteveJohnAss
10-01-17, 20:13
Has anyone heard from emily lately? I know she had a bad review a bit ago, but I always have awesome experiences and have been wanting to get in touch again! Any leads?

TheGlav
10-02-17, 01:21
Has anyone seen Kinky Kayla?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/all-american-babe-visiting-lansing-best-blonde-playmate/40158157

Boomstick25
10-02-17, 12:55
Has anyone seen Kinky Kayla?

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/all-american-babe-visiting-lansing-best-blonde-playmate/40158157Did some research, and unfortunately appears to be a scam:

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/kayla-8185387728-333552

SexyLaker
10-03-17, 08:27
Does anyone have any Intel on scarlet? I was looking but couldn't find any. I wouldn't mind toftt.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-c-a-r-l-e-t/40037677

HandPrintMike
10-03-17, 10:59
Did some research, and unfortunately appears to be a scam:

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/kayla-8185387728-333552That sucks she looked like a treat.

The Mad Humper
10-03-17, 14:33
I had some free time recently and set up an appointment with London. I had an hour visit for 160. The BP pics are accurate. We both got naked and got on the bed and started out with a CBJ. BBBJ wasn't an option. She does make it feel good even though its CBJ. From CBJ we swithched to CFS. Again no BB. Started out doggy style then switched to missionary. Finished with her on top and she rode me until I filled the rubber up. I stayed on the bed and chatted for a bit. I got every second of my time.

When I got back to my car I saw that Katrina had texted me back. She had given me her personal phone number last time. I figured I had another round left in me so I set up a half hour visit for 120. We got to the room and got things started with a BBBJ. From there I worked my way down for a little DATY. From there I had her get on top and ride me cowgirl. I just had her ride me until the creampie finish.

I'm hoping to see London again again and get a more open menu. Sometimes it takes several repeat visits. With Katrina first two visits covered everything. Then finally got BBBJ after visit three. Then worked daty in a few visits later, now everything is bareback. Hopefully the same happens with London.

HeimDell
10-03-17, 16:43
Does anyone have any Intel on scarlet? I was looking but couldn't find any. I wouldn't mind toftt.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-c-a-r-l-e-t/40037677Have not had the pleasure, but I can tell you she doesn't have a lot of social skills texting. I hit her up the other day, and when she didn't respond after an hour or so, I setup another appointment with a different provider. She THEN got a hold of me and I told her I already had something but thanks. She asked if I had already gone to the appointment; which I hadn't. Then nothing out of her. I texted her back and said I was leaving in a short bit, and if she wanted to sway me then I needed some information; donation, limits, etc. She texted me back and said "I'll let my four star review speak for my performance". I told her, look if you aren't even going to give me a donation amount, how can I possibly have ANY idea. 20 minutes later I get a reply that says she is running a special; 1. 5 for 45 m.

IF you find these so called 4 star reviews please let us know.

The Mad Humper
10-03-17, 16:46
Has anyone heard from emily lately? I know she had a bad review a bit ago, but I always have awesome experiences and have been wanting to get in touch again! Any leads?I haven't seen or heard from her in a few weeks. I'm hoping to see her back posting too. I've always had avgreat time with her.

GuffWrangle
10-03-17, 19:13
I had some free time recently and set up an appointment with London. I had an hour visit for 160. The BP pics are accurate. We both got naked and got on the bed and started out with a CBJ. BBBJ wasn't an option. She does make it feel good even though its CBJ. From CBJ we swithched to CFS. Again no BB. Started out doggy style then switched to missionary. Finished with her on top and she rode me until I filled the rubber up. I stayed on the bed and chatted for a bit. I got every second of my time.

When I got back to my car I saw that Katrina had texted me back. She had given me her personal phone number last time. I figured I had another round left in me so I set up a half hour visit for 120. We got to the room and got things started with a BBBJ. From there I worked my way down for a little DATY. From there I had her get on top and ride me cowgirl. I just had her ride me until the creampie finish.

I'm hoping to see London again again and get a more open menu. Sometimes it takes several repeat visits. With Katrina first two visits covered everything. Then finally got BBBJ after visit three. Then worked daty in a few visits later, now everything is bareback. Hopefully the same happens with London.Living life on the edge.

HeimDell
10-04-17, 09:39
Does anyone have information on the following:

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cute-juicyandbusty-asian-just-arrived-today-the-best-guaranteed-23-posted-saturday-june-24/33722873

I am really, REALLY hoping this is true, but the number comes up with multiple ladies so I am guessing agency?

TheLostSoul14
10-04-17, 12:22
I also contacted her and asked about her review. She just kept sending me the same screenshot over and over would not tell me the site or where to find. It's completely fake I would be careful on this one. Too shady for me to toftt.

Have not had the pleasure, but I can tell you she doesn't have a lot of social skills texting. I hit her up the other day, and when she didn't respond after an hour or so, I setup another appointment with a different provider. She THEN got a hold of me and I told her I already had something but thanks. She asked if I had already gone to the appointment; which I hadn't. Then nothing out of her. I texted her back and said I was leaving in a short bit, and if she wanted to sway me then I needed some information; donation, limits, etc. She texted me back and said "I'll let my four star review speak for my performance". I told her, look if you aren't even going to give me a donation amount, how can I possibly have ANY idea. 20 minutes later I get a reply that says she is running a special; 1. 5 for 45 m.

IF you find these so called 4 star reviews please let us know.

BigTittyMan
10-04-17, 15:49
Does anyone have information on the following:

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cute-juicyandbusty-asian-just-arrived-today-the-best-guaranteed-23-posted-saturday-june-24/33722873

I am really, REALLY hoping this is true, but the number comes up with multiple ladies so I am guessing agency?This girl is an instagram model from Canada.

BigWorm6911
10-04-17, 17:39
I also contacted her and asked about her review. She just kept sending me the same screenshot over and over would not tell me the site or where to find. It's completely fake I would be careful on this one. Too shady for me to toftt.She's horrible. I made the mistake of seeing her. She goes by different names, same pics though. She also goes by heaven. Stay away.

CntryBoo
10-05-17, 14:31
Any seniors have any UTR girls that are average to petite that they are willing to share? Would like to find one that is GFE and reasonably priced. You can PM if you like. Thanks and stay safe.

NoBuddy5051
10-07-17, 03:25
She's horrible. I made the mistake of seeing her. She goes by different names, same pics though. She also goes by heaven. Stay away.She is now going by Bella, and if you search thw forum, look up Savannah as that was her moniker before Heaven.

Buddy.

WalBurger13
10-07-17, 08:43
Long time lurker, but has anyone tried this one out? She has that MILF look that I like, just looking for info and is she left? Thanks for the help guys.

Gwgoo
10-07-17, 13:12
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kisse-me-sexy-girl-next-door-kinky-playmate/40336832

Got in touch with this one, immediately quoted 180 for no specified time, passed as that's way more than I'd be willing to spend on anything untested.

TheGlav
10-08-17, 01:47
http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/selena/37841603

Anyone seen this girl?

Weallbark
10-09-17, 12:39
I have never had a provider be so cold and lazy as this. No BJ, she was ok with daty, but literally no talking, moving, etc. I finished and was told to "let myself out". I go out of my way to be nice to these girls, I even picked her up so she didn't have to take the bus home when I called. Her skills were that of the worst SW, and not remotely worth the 80 for the hh. She's legit, and its the girl in the picture, but no chance of me repeating.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/5179441451-creamy-juicy-let-me-drain-all-your-juices-im-sooo-addictive/29031893

Rabbit327
10-09-17, 14:48
So of the 3 that commonly post in Lansing what one would you recommend?

I'm always worried these will be Uncle LEO.

I was looking at using:

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-y-o-u-n-g-girl-asian-young-20/33789633

The one ending in 6896. Anyone have any experience with this group?