PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

a
12-31-99, 20:00

Luvmonger
06-19-10, 12:27
Just to let my fellow mongers know, Northside is alive and well. Cruised around to see the storm damage from last night and saw 4 BSW in three blocks. Three looked inviting, one of them very nice. Frank just off Rose St. Couldn't take advantage today. But Saturday at 12:15 pm looks to be a great time to have dreams.

Happy hunting, be safe.

Rubnit
06-22-10, 16:59
I drive around North Kalamazoo at night on the weekends every now and then. I see the parade of black guys and latinos doing their car thing from gas station to gas station and I also see lots of hot BSW and a couple WSW from time to time. Or so I think. I just see them on westnedge and park north of Kalamazoo Ave. Is this the cruising spot for SW?

Tomking
07-27-10, 14:38
I just saw Jenny. Wsw approx 30, 5'4 145/150 blond hair very voluptuous body. Very voluptuous! She was at portage/lake area. Face isn't terrible but the teeth signify a meth/crack user for sure. Unverified digits to seniors

Tomking
07-27-10, 15:47
Says she's also a Dominatrix.

Number for seniors only.

Sonnyc
07-31-10, 01:49
I know Jenny. She's very skilled and a fun girl. Definitely worth a lift, but definitely on the aforementioned vices. I always do my business with a hat on, though.

If you dream of cruising to the North, look out for a BSW named NuNu on Frank between Church and Rose for a wonderful time, or so I've dreamt. I'm dreaming that she is also on the pipe, but a good time nonetheless. There are few BSWs that can always be found over there worth some time. One in particular (can't remember name) has some nice DDs. I try to stay away from numbers. I like to try my luck...

I like your style Tomking. Thanks for the reports.

Danger Mouse
07-31-10, 04:07
Sonnyc,

You are correct! Nunu is one hell of a good time, but she is also on the pipe, the white stuff. But she does keep herself put together. Treat her with respect and have a conversation(old school Nes games) with her and she will treat you very very very well.

Off of Nunu for a moment, has anyone heard of or know of a walker with the nickname Corky, real name Corena Jean. She's about mid 40's now, white, blond hair. Left Kzoo about 7 years ago, back now, and just hoping she is around or known still

Tomking
08-04-10, 13:02
This is my girl Teresa. I mentioned her in a earlier report. She doesn't have much as far as teeth go but I enjoy her. She works hard for me. I guess I just love the handicapped ones. I'm still looking for Michelle with a badly damaged right leg (I believe) walks with a serious limp but can suck a wonderful dick. Best I ever had I think. Anyway, some of the pictures are blurry but I didn't want you to think she's overweight. I recommend Teresa Highly! Number to SENIORS only.

Thanks T/K

Tomking
08-07-10, 14:18
Look at me' out again. Actually I'm tryin to tcb but cruising keeps getting in the way. Kalamazoo suks and not in a satisfying way either, especially compared to BC! However I did see Jenny walking on Portage Road BTW Stockbridge and Vine? Just a few minutes ago. She has a killer body and she walks so slutty you just want to fuck her on site! That blonde hair from behind and at a distance makes her look like a whorish Jayne Mansfield. She's worth pickin up if you are out and about. T/k

Spongebob357
08-25-10, 12:45
Went after work for a cruise in the Washington Square area. Minimal LE, and didn't see any SW's at first. After several passes and a trip to the north side ran into both Teresa and Jenny. From the reports I have read either of them give great head, but I decided to pass. Still looking for the fat assed blonde that walks from time to time. Next time I think I'll try BC, had better luck there.

Stay safe my friends

Spongebob357
08-25-10, 13:01
Went after work for a cruise in the Washington Square area. Minimal LE, and didn't see any SW's at first. After several passes and a trip to the north side ran into both Teresa and Jenny. From the reports I have read either of them give great head, but I decided to pass. Still looking for the fat assed blonde that walks from time to time. Next time I think I'll try BC, had better luck there.

Stay safe my friends

Spongebob357
09-01-10, 07:58
Rolled on Washington Square area last night, there were lots of Leo in the area to begin with, I don't know why they where out in force, but they were hauling women away. Once they were gone things settled down and I ran into Jessica a 35 ish? Curly blonde, 150 lbs, and as an added bonus, she had all her teeth!

Agreed on. 25 for CBJ, a little hard and rushed but got the job done, she let my hands roam where ever they wanted, ended up with her pants down getting the stink finger.

I have not seen her out before, but she says she is out on a regular basis.

Spongebob357
09-01-10, 12:27
Rolled on Washington Square area last night, there were lots of Leo in the area to begin with, I don't know why they where out in force, but they were hauling women away. Once they were gone things settled down and I ran into Jessica a 35 ish? Curly blonde, 150 lbs, and as an added bonus, she had all her teeth!

Agreed on. 25 for CBJ, a little hard and rushed but got the job done, she let my hands roam where ever they wanted, ended up with her pants down getting the stink finger.

I have not seen her out before, but she says she is out on a regular basis.

Bob G
09-07-10, 19:59
I found a new WSW near Rose st last week, her name was Leslie. She gave good BJ and CFS for. 45. She looked fairly good for what is usually in that area. I plan on heading out later tonight to see what's going on around Washington Square area. I'll update if I find anything worth reporting.

Bob G
09-07-10, 22:09
I looked around the Washington Square area tonight hoping to see some of the new ladies mentioned earlier in the forum, but was striking out. I decided to go with my backup plan and call Leslie. We set a time for me to pick her up and when I called her at the designated time, she didn't answer. So i decided to ride around a little longer and give her a call in a few minutes. When I turned the corner (seniors can PM me for location), I found Elizabeth, 24yo WSW about 5' 3" and 130lbs with long brown hair. She looked new to the streets, she wasn't a skinny crack head like a lot of the others in the area but she wasn't fat either. Unfortunately it was her time of month and offered if I wanted to, but agreed to .25 for bbbj. She was very good at her job and worked like a pro. No cell yet, but I hope to see her again real soon.

Good Luck Guys.

Spongebob357
09-21-10, 07:55
Took a cruise last night on the Washington Square area aroud 7:00 pm and saw only one possible- about 5'5" shouler length brown hair, abot 25-30yo, maybe 120-130lbs. By the time I turned around she had vanished, she seemed very nervous, but did give me the look so I am pretty certain she is working. Any info on her would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Spongebob357
09-21-10, 11:21
Took a cruise last night on the Washington Square area aroud 7:00 pm and saw only one possible- about 5'5" shouler length brown hair, abot 25-30yo, maybe 120-130lbs. By the time I turned around she had vanished, she seemed very nervous, but did give me the look so I am pretty certain she is working. Any info on her would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance...

Spongebob357
09-30-10, 11:20
Had some time on Tuesday so I went on a cruise at 5:30 in the Washington Square area. Saw one wht. SW, about 160, short, had her before and was not interested. Gave up around 7 and was on the way home when I saw a black girl near Burdick, she gave me the look so I turned around a swooped her up. She had to be mid 30's, aout 150, short and kind of cute. Did the Leo check and settled for .2 for a cbj, tipped 5 for a good effort on her part.

Spongebob357
10-14-10, 08:22
Was out around 5 in the afternoon in the Washington Square area and saw a 20 something brunete, long wavy hair, about 115 lbs, very tight, about a 9 on the SW scale. Went to swoop her up, she opened my passenger door but wouldn't get in, she said she was having a real bad day-maybe another time, since then I have not seen her. WSW around 25, long brown wavy hair, nice tight butt, b-cups, any help finding this girl would be appreciated, also if you have seen her how was she?

Thanks in advance.

Tunacanlog
10-14-10, 13:38
Was out around 5 in the afternoon in the Washington Square area and saw a 20 something brunete, long wavy hair, about 115 lbs, very tight, about a 9 on the SW scale. Went to swoop her up, she opened my passenger door but wouldn't get in, she said she was having a real bad day-maybe another time, since then I have not seen her. WSW around 25, long brown wavy hair, nice tight butt, b-cups, any help finding this girl would be appreciated, also if you have seen her how was she?

Thanks in advance. That might be Elizabeth. (not typical SW look yet)

CruiserinGR
10-14-10, 20:00
That might be Elizabeth. (not typical SW look yet)So how would one normally find Elizabeth?

KalamazooPimp
10-17-10, 05:35
Cruised the north side this morning 4am and picked up NU-NU

I have picked her up before and it was a waste of time, but after reading the reviews I thought I would give her another chance

Agreed.2 for BBBJ and it was another waste of time very rushed and she acted like the LEO was out to get her!

She said she wanted to go to a different spot so I agreed and when we arrived she opened the door and dashed for it.

Never again will I pick up NU. NU (I think the pipe is getting the best of her)

Tomking
10-25-10, 17:42
I haven't been on the Portage road / Stockbridge stroll for awhile because I thought it was completely dead BUT looks like I was wrong. A few young (20 something) streetwalkers are out around 5:30pm. Decent bodies too. I was very dissapointed the last time I picked Jenni up over here as she was very risky and the blowjob sucked. (excuse the pun. It's worth driving around over here at this time of the day.

Be careful.

T / K

Spongebob357
11-11-10, 13:54
Picked up Jessica in the Washington Square area around 6:30 pm. WSW in her 30's, about 160, curly long blonde / brown hair, clean, about a 6 on the SW scale. CBJ for. 2. Her technique was to rapid and rough for my liking, but hey with the pickings so slim lately I was glad just to have picked someone up.

Tomking
11-30-10, 18:06
Are they hibernating like bears or what? Kalamazoo, a once proud SW filled city, is now dead almost 24/7. So sad. Where are they? Who is kidnapping the hoes? Bring them back. Please!

Tomking
12-08-10, 15:01
Picked up Nu Nu on the north side at about 4:00am. A very average looking black SW. Almost no activity at all that night so she was better than nothing. Average sucking skills. Not "great" as she calls herself.

Spongebob357
02-04-11, 09:38
Went on the hunt last week around 7 pm and saw nothing around the Washington Square area, was just about to pack it in when I saw a mid twenties brown haired SW walking with her boyfriend (pimp). Went around the block and parked on a side street, just like clockwork she came up to the car and jumped in. Offered BJ for. 3, countered. 2 and off we went. Very nervious girl, did not want to park so she rendered a CBJ while driving. Not the greatest BJ I have ever gotten, and not the cutiest girl I have ever been with, but hey things have gotten so bad here I was lucky to find her at all.

Happy hunting

Magrinho
03-09-11, 22:27
I did a stroll through k-zoo the other night for the first time in awhile. Its totally dead on prtage stockbridge and.

North area too. I remember when I first started k-zoo youd see lots of SW. Now you're lucky to see

1 during 7 days of strolling. Idk what the hell happened. Anyone remember tasha, amy, jessica?

I haven't seen any of them since 07ish. And its been a ghost town since 07ish. Even in warmer summer weather.

Its dead.

Its made me keep more to the Battle Creek and GR areas.

Magrinho
03-09-11, 22:32
Picked up Jessica in the Washington Square area around 6:30 pm. WSW in her 30's, about 160, curly long blonde / brown hair, clean, about a 6 on the SW scale. CBJ for. 2. Her technique was to rapid and rough for my liking, but hey with the pickings so slim lately I was glad just to have picked someone up.That sounds like the Jessica I had dreams about 3 yrs or so ago. Aside from the 160lbs.

She was about 120 real slim / slender back in the day.

Spongebob357
03-15-11, 09:19
Got a chance to roll last night from 7 until about 8:30. Cruised the traditional places as well as a few back streets and saw nothing, a complete waste of time. What really sucks is that on Sunday morning I was passing through the same area with my wife and I saw a likely candidate. I knew she was a SW because she was waving at every car that went by.

Where have all the hookers gone?

StuckInBc117
04-17-11, 13:57
Got a chance to roll last night from 7 until about 8:30. Cruised the traditional places as well as a few back streets and saw nothing, a complete waste of time. What really sucks is that on Sunday morning I was passing through the same area with my wife and I saw a likely candidate. I knew she was a SW because she was waving at every car that went by.

Where have all the hookers gone?where's the traditional spots? I'm new around here.

Kazoomick
04-17-11, 21:35
where's the traditional spots? I'm new around here.The strolls are generally recognized to be race st (from lake st to bryant) and frank st (from rose st to westnedge)

BigMBoyd
04-19-11, 20:03
The strolls are generally recognized to be race st (from lake st to bryant) and frank st (from rose st to westnedge)I'd say Portage road more than Race st. The only people I see along Race street are gangs of people. All I've seen on Portage road the last few weeks is an older dirty blonde WSW possibly 40 to 60 years old that waves and talks to each car that drives by, and another WSW with brownish hair that I'm not sure is even a woman (30ish). I'm not going to TOFFT with either one of those.

If you prefer BSW, then Frank street might have a few around midnight to 2 am, and maybe a couple before sunrise. It might take a little persistance, but it will get a little better once it warms up.

Either area, you're pretty much getting the bottom of the barrel. It might be worth trying Grand Rapids instead.

Spongebob357
04-27-11, 10:03
Went out yesterday from about 6. 7 pm, saw the usual suspects in the Washington Square area, one had to be 50, brown hair, the other was 40ish, light brown hair, fat, and waving at cars, passed on both.

I then made a loop around Vine and Mills and saw a 30ish dirty blonde, in great shape, wearing short shorts, leather jacket an boots- she was smokin hot, went to make the scoop and she wouldn't get in the car. Maybe she wasn't a SW, but she sure looked like one. Any info on this one would be greatly appreciated.

Magnum2011
05-25-11, 23:31
I dreamed of a BSW named tee tee light skinned thick with a very nice perfect big round booty and short around about 5'5. If you have her number please message it to me.

Kazoomick
06-25-11, 08:42
Heavy LE pressure on Race at the Egleston Ave intersection. Four units stopping drivers on Race in the evening commute hours. Seems like this is the month for LE pressure on SW's across Michigan.

Humpty Dumpty
07-19-11, 03:00
Didn't see shit on Westnedge. Saw a couple gross ladies on Portage. One by the Home Bar, I could not tell what her (his?) gender or race was.

Pawpawman
08-14-11, 08:57
Was around Lake and Portage last night about 1:30. Saw about 4 good prospects. But I had the wrong company in my car with me. There was one that really stood out. She had a jean skirt, long straight hair, and a nice shaped body. Too dark to see her face well.

Enigma3
09-02-11, 08:22
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/08/prostitution_sting_results_in.html

And just to be clear. If you get stopped and you are in your car, they seize it!

Tomking
09-17-11, 20:02
I remember Kalamazoo in the eighties and ninetys! Filled with at least 4 massage parlors and lots of streetwalkers on the north, east and south side of town! Lots of attractive, young ones too. Look at the city now. Sad. Not really worth driving around in search of nocturnal activities. Sigh. Anyway, picked up Liz on the north side somewhere around 4pm Thursday. She's probably early 20's about 5'3 maybe 130. Lots of moles on her mulatto (I think) face. Still kinda pretty. Seems like a nice enough person. Kinda tough persona. Brain for. 2.

Worth it

Horndog6966
12-20-11, 22:38
Says she's also a Dominatrix.

Number for seniors only.She's hott! Where did you find her at?

Horndog6966
12-20-11, 22:43
Was out around 5 in the afternoon in the Washington Square area and saw a 20 something brunete, long wavy hair, about 115 lbs, very tight, about a 9 on the SW scale. Went to swoop her up, she opened my passenger door but wouldn't get in, she said she was having a real bad day-maybe another time, since then I have not seen her. WSW around 25, long brown wavy hair, nice tight butt, be-cups, any help finding this girl would be appreciated, also if you have seen her how was she?

Thanks in advance.If they won't get in the LE.

Fell FromGrace
01-04-12, 23:25
I am not from the area, and have no posts in my home area, even though I have cruised the board since '07. I will be visiting your area on business within the next week or so, and I am not asking for digits on your best SPs, or anything like that. But in most places, there are bars, hangouts, etc, that are YMMV, and it is skank brush off all nite, or possible jackpot. I have read the board, know the cruising areas, etc. Usually not the best idea with out-of-state / rental plates, etc. PM if you like, or post in public (not recommended). I have a little game, so not (necessarily) interested in purely SPs. Easy pickup, nice nite, without a knife or gunshot in the gut would be preferred.

Thanks for anything help.

Spongebob357
02-09-12, 21:06
I see that there hasn't been any recient reports, is it because no one has had any luck? I know things have been dead, but I did find a 30 something gal named Shay yesterday. I would say she is around 30 yo, chunky but firm, nice tits, round firm ass, blonde / brown hair. Best of all she seems to be somewhat normal, not cracked out and twitchy and was reasonalby clean. Went to her parking spot for a very nice CBJ for. 2. I was so happy with the experience I tipped her another 10. You will find her around the Frank street area, I saw her around 2 pm.

Happy Hunting

BigMBoyd
02-10-12, 20:24
I've seen a WSW with decent looks (better than the average SW in Kalamazoo) around the gas station (guessing med / long dark brown hair and maybe 5'5"). I thought about stopping a couple times, but haven't taken the chance. The last time her, she was picked up by two or three guys in a minivan (two weeks ago). I haven't seen her since. Has anyone tried this one?

I'll keep looking for her because she looks like the only one worth a try in this dead burg.

Akenathon
02-29-12, 21:44
I saw a good looking blonde girl (20's) just at the corner of Frank and Rose, she was at the bus stop, she said hi and asked me for a ride, but I can't cause I was working, I am a delivery driver and I had my van fully loaded, anyway I stop to ask for her # but another guy picked her up.

BigMBoyd
03-03-12, 12:38
I saw a good looking blonde girl (20's) just at the corner of Frank and Rose, she was at the bus stop, she said hi and asked me for a ride, but I can't cause I was working, I am a delivery driver and I had my van fully loaded, anyway I stop to ask for her # but another guy picked her up.I've seen her twice. Both sightings were on a Saturday night (9pm & 11pm two weeks apart). She looked like a cutie, but it's hard to tell when they're all bundled up. Both times she was picked up before I could circle the big block. My guess was early to mid 20's, clean face, and maybe 5'8". Possibly TGTBT, but did get picked up twice. I would guess that she was probably out for one friend, then had enough for her fix because she never returned either time.

Post or PM if you get a chance for a visit.

Spongebob357
03-05-12, 18:30
Traveled down Frank today and saw a SW with long brown hair, I would guess 20 something, a little rough looking. Has anyone had any experience with her? Is she worth picking up?

Thanks in advance.

Skumbucet
03-05-12, 20:38
Traveled down Frank today and saw a SW with long brown hair, I would guess 20 something, a little rough looking. Has anyone had any experience with her? Is she worth picking up?

Thanks in advance.Probable liz, she's around that area quite often, I dreamed I gave her a ride bbjcimws for fifteen.

Spongebob357
03-06-12, 15:09
Probable liz, she's around that area quite often, I dreamed I gave her a ride bbjcimws for fifteen.Thanks for the info, I'll have to give her a spin.

Zensual
04-18-12, 12:22
Dreamed about Shay (5'4 around 170 pounds?) the other day at a local hotel, she was down for whatever for two jacksons. Got her digits after I picked her up near the train depot downtown. Definitely repeat

CruiserinGR
04-20-12, 20:21
Any new info on her?

I've seen her twice. Both sightings were on a Saturday night (9pm & 11pm two weeks apart). She looked like a cutie, but it's hard to tell when they're all bundled up. Both times she was picked up before I could circle the big block. My guess was early to mid 20's, clean face, and maybe 5'8". Possibly TGTBT, but did get picked up twice. I would guess that she was probably out for one friend, then had enough for her fix because she never returned either time.

Post or PM if you get a chance for a visit.

Luvmonger
04-26-12, 12:32
Did a noon time pass of Frank St. Two were out, one older BSW late 40s slender, one huge BSW 30s. Both walking and waving. No Leo around. I'm looking for new and fresh. Haven't been posting on usaguide in quite a while but will start reporting from Kazoo. I'd like to find one like angela the SW in GR with the tats! Young and slender! Yummy. Rene is still around for a BJ cim (have digits) , she's trying to raise her prices from a Jackson, so she'll have to go without-LOL. She's out of town till Sunday.

BigMBoyd
05-06-12, 17:45
Any new info on her?The next Saturday while I was looking for her around 11pm, I seen her being stopped by LE. Probably just the normal check they do for girls walking the same area too much. On my next pass, they were arresting her, so she might have had warrants. Haven't seen her since. Bah.

What Thef
05-13-12, 01:55
Spotted her tonight gave a shout as I drove past. Disapeared when I did my loop round. Looked like trouble couldn't tell if it woudl be the good or bad kind.

The next Saturday while I was looking for her around 11pm, I seen her being stopped by LE. Probably just the normal check they do for girls walking the same area too much. On my next pass, they were arresting her, so she might have had warrants. Haven't seen her since. Bah.

Luvmonger
05-20-12, 10:58
Did some time with Anita Friday am 10:30. Saw her on Church, she says she doesn't walk Frank. Tall, skinny BSW. Pretty face except one minor dental problem. Tight, extremely lean, legs to forever. Average bbbjcimtc. .3 Have to keep her on track she's a talker. Have digits, need digits for that sweet little gr SW with the star tits angela- please help. As with all these, YMMV.

Cheers,

Santa

Spongebob357
05-24-12, 13:19
Hey,

I was out today around noon and cruised the usual places. Saw a older BSW dressed up to lok like a teenager, yea right. Saw two WSW, both seemed tweeky and worn, decided to pass. Did not see Shay, but I assume she will be out soon. Be careful its like a cop convention at the donut shop out there today. Thinking of shooting over to BC this afternoon, I have had better luck there.

RingoRugs
05-24-12, 15:12
Driving down Portage Road, saw a WSW shoulder lengeth red hair, seethrew gold shirt and black bra, she look hot but on something walk around with herr mouth open, I was late for a appointment could stop.

Asianplvr
05-24-12, 19:11
Hey,

I was out today around noon and cruised the usual places. Saw a older BSW dressed up to lok like a teenager, yea right. Saw two WSW, both seemed tweeky and worn, decided to pass. Did not see Shay, but I assume she will be out soon. Be careful its like a cop convention at the donut shop out there today. Thinking of shooting over to BC this afternoon, I have had better luck there.Yes, there have been some arrests lately in KZ, be careful.

Play safe.

Spongebob357
05-25-12, 11:08
Driving down Portage Road, saw a WSW shoulder lengeth red hair, seethrew gold shirt and black bra, she look hot but on something walk around with herr mouth open, I was late for a appointment could stop.I saw her also, when she got in I was amazed at how beat up looking she was, I am sure she has had a hard life. I also noticed that her ankles where exposed and had visible sores, I changed my mind quickly and asked her to get out.

I think you dodged a bullet my friend.

Bob G
06-22-12, 23:34
I'm returning to Kzoo for a week after a two year absence. I have not kept up with Kzoo boards in the last few years, has any of the old areas changed or anyone found new areas for WSW? Is there anyone that can hook me up with some digits for a decent WSW while I'm back? Thanks for any help or info.

SupaDupa57
06-29-12, 20:20
In town on business I decided to check out the strolls here I K-Zoo. First hit the Washington square area around Portage and Lake down to Bryant didn't see anything but one chubby BSW wearing all yellow. There also was possible HSW about 35 with medium length brown hair. She was not really my type mid to late thirties.

Checked out the north side along Frank and Rose down to Westnedge and nothing at all. One possible mixed SW on a bike. She was tall and kinda thin with long curly hair. On the way back decided to check out the area around the hospital and ran into a older WSW scooped her up and went back to my hotel. Full service for 2 jacks slow and unrushed a GFE. Not the prettiest but at least it was something. Said her name was Rose but I don't think it was. About 5'2" 175 shoulder length graying blonde hair and hazel eyes about 55. Maybe next time I will find something better looking.

SupaDupa57
06-30-12, 01:29
Here on business today and decided to try the local strolls between 3 and 5 pm. Did the Washington Square area around Portege and Lake down to Bryant saw one HSW possibly mixed but looked bit risky in her 40s and slim with longish brown hair. Also a chubby BSW in an all yellow outfit maybe in her 30s other than that it was dead. Tried the north side by Frank and the side streets around it from Westnedge to Burdick nothing really there. One possible HSW on a bike but not sure as she looked at me several times but kept riding. On the way back about to give up turned down vine and saw an older WSW in her 50s a little chubby and wearing a flowered dress. Decided what the hell and scooped her up. Not the prettiest thing but her service and skills were good and it only was 2 jacks for everything including Greek not bad! Said her name was Rose and of course had no phone. She was also for some reason walking with an old 110 camera around! No film in it of course. A little weird but hey if that is all there is here. Maybe better hunting next time.

Luvmonger
07-04-12, 16:42
Here on business today and decided to try the local strolls between 3 and 5 pm. Did the Washington Square area around Portege and Lake down to Bryant saw one HSW possibly mixed but looked bit risky in her 40s and slim with longish brown hair. Also a chubby BSW in an all yellow outfit maybe in her 30s other than that it was dead. Tried the north side by Frank and the side streets around it from Westnedge to Burdick nothing really there. One possible HSW on a bike but not sure as she looked at me several times but kept riding. On the way back about to give up turned down vine and saw an older WSW in her 50s a little chubby and wearing a flowered dress. Decided what the hell and scooped her up. Not the prettiest thing but her service and skills were good and it only was 2 jacks for everything including Greek not bad! Said her name was Rose and of course had no phone. She was also for some reason walking with an old 110 camera around! No film in it of course. A little weird but hey if that is all there is here. Maybe better hunting next time.I duplicated the above route-not much at all although I did see one WSW smack dab in the middle of washington square on Portage st at 4:15 pm. About 5-6 late 40s average figure, gave me the look but I wasn't interested. 101 degrees and not much wants to be out in the heat-LOL.

SupaDupa57
07-05-12, 10:28
I duplicated the above route-not much at all although I did see one WSW smack dab in the middle of washington square on Portage st at 4:15 pm. About 5-6 late 40s average figure, gave me the look but I wasn't interested. 101 degrees and not much wants to be out in the heat-LOL.Yes the heat seems to be keeping everyone in. Now in Pittsburgh and same thing here. Streets are dead.

Bob G
07-20-12, 00:10
I've been away from KZOO for a few years and have went around to the areas where I used to could find a few WSW. I thought that the cooler weather would bring them out tonight, but I was wrong. I've used a lot of gas and I've struck out seeing anything in the last three days. I've tried midday, afternoon and after midnight and have only seen one BSW about a 4 or 5. Have they move to other areas to escape LEO, if they have, can someone PM me with some new areas to try or some contact info on a WSW? I might try GR this weekend if I don't find anything here, from the reports, they have a little action. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and good hunting.

Tomking
07-20-12, 02:28
I've been away from KZOO for a few years and have went around to the areas where I used to could find a few WSW. I thought that the cooler weather would bring them out tonight, but I was wrong. I've used a lot of gas and I've struck out seeing anything in the last three days. I've tried midday, afternoon and after midnight and have only seen one BSW about a 4 or 5. Have they move to other areas to escape LEO, if they have, can someone PM me with some new areas to try or some contact info on a WSW? I might try GR this weekend if I don't find anything here, from the reports, they have a little action. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and good hunting.Sry Bob, Kalamazoo is terrible almost nothing available and it's not LE. They just aren't out right now. A few sporadically but nothing of any real quality and definitely not worth investing any time. GR is actually amazing! Well worth the time. Try 4-5 pm. Battle Creek can be good also just not as abundant as GR however BC is worth the effort also. If things change in Kalamazoo, I will let everyone know.

Until then B Careful!

T / K

Bob G
07-24-12, 00:41
Decided to cruise through the usual places on the way back to my hotel and found amber on Portage st around 11:30p. She is a decent WSW about 30 and about a 6 on the SW scale. Had the. 20 BBBJ, and it was to say the least, not that good and had her just finish with HJ. She may be ok for cfs if you can't find anything, but thats about it. Have digits for senior members if you want to try her.

HeyYo
07-28-12, 03:11
Where on the north side is the best places to scout? Also, best times / days after 10 pm? I'm new to the game.

HeyYo
07-29-12, 05:35
Franks St. Church St. And nearby streets on the East Side of Westnedge are the most well traveled. Times I can't help you with as the pickings have been slim lately. Watch for postings on this forum, we generally sing out if something worthwhile has popped up.How long at one time do you guys usually scope the area? I get nervous with a cop recognizing I've made 2-3 swings through. Am I overly paranoid?

MoleMan
08-09-12, 08:45
Met Liz WSW, around 10pm off frank st. Barry got bbbjws. She was 5'5ish dark, shoulder length hair. Big tits. Did a good job an only reason she was out was be / see fighting with bf. Would repeat.

RickBlaine
08-19-12, 11:55
How long at one time do you guys usually scope the area? I get nervous with a cop recognizing I've made 2-3 swings through. Am I overly paranoid?I do not think you can be overly paranoid in Kazoo. LE spots your car more than a couple of times they are going to pull you over. So yea, I think a couple of times around the circuit and you should leave the area for awhile. Got pulled over once for just driving thru the area, wasn't even looking that night. Guess, they had seen my vehicle just too many times before.

RDservice
08-26-12, 18:47
Hooked up with Paris walking down E Main by Humphrey. A tiny little black girl about 5' 1 135 was up for anything I wanted. She said it was $100 but since it was late only $60 Had a great time would repeat. She said it was ok to give out her cell number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] if blocked I'm me for it.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Pizzle
09-04-12, 02:20
There was a time when you could cruise Frank st and see multiple girls every corner and down the side streets. Now there's nothing and I wonder if they will ever really come back. It's just not the same now that there has been so much effort put into cleaning up the area. That definate feeling that you were in the seedy part of town is gone. Hell it was so quiet this weekend, I could have been cruising Plainwell.

RickBlaine
09-05-12, 10:42
There was a time when you could cruise Frank st and see multiple girls every corner and down the side streets. Now there's nothing and I wonder if they will ever really come back. It's just not the same now that there has been so much effort put into cleaning up the area. That definate feeling that you were in the seedy part of town is gone. Hell it was so quiet this weekend, I could have been cruising Plainwell.The hard work and diligence of the local LE has paid off in dividends as the wayward soles are no longer allowed to wander the streets like gaggles of geese. Don't you feel safer?

Spongebob357
09-10-12, 16:03
Was out running errands this afternoon at 3:00 pm and saw not one, but two WSW on Frank. The first one was about 5'-8".150 lbs or so, around 25, short black hair, and had a real mean look about her (ghetto). At least she was wearing clothes that left no doubt as to what she was up to. The second was about 5'-10", around 30, 160 lbs, rough looking blonde / red hair, wearing a long sleeve t-shirt and sweat pants. She looked like she had trouble putting herself together today, looked nice enough just a little ragged for me.

So they are out, you just have to be patient.

RingoRugs
09-16-12, 14:16
I got to see a couple hot looking ladies on bikes. One brunette alittle bit heavy, big boobs on a bmx fit for a kid, atall slender blond on a girls ten speed always stopping on a cell phone, and curly raven haired short girl on a ten speed gave hand mouth motion. All on portage road between vine and stockbridge. Am I horny that I assume they are all working? If they are working what to do with the bike? Could this be a Leo sting because the number one for undercover women is never get in the car. The bike would be a good excuse to follow back to a place to get pulled over on a side street.

Ok am I nuts or do I have something here.

TwistedBrother
09-16-12, 19:50
Mw Jrp speaks the truth and I've personally never, ever heard of SWs on bikes in 20+ years of active mongering. On the other hand, there's a first for everything. I mean, if there was an obvious hand-mouth motion, maybe you ARE onto something. On the other hand, you could get pinched, too. Weird.

I got to see a couple hot looking ladies on bikes. One brunette alittle bit heavy, big boobs on a bmx fit for a kid, atall slender blond on a girls ten speed always stopping on a cell phone, and curly raven haired short girl on a ten speed gave hand mouth motion. All on portage road between vine and stockbridge. Am I horny that I assume they are all working? If they are working what to do with the bike? Could this be a Leo sting because the number one for undercover women is never get in the car. The bike would be a good excuse to follow back to a place to get pulled over on a side street.

Ok am I nuts or do I have something here.

Frank9300
09-17-12, 07:15
Back in the day there was one on roller blades. Never underestim.

Ate what they are capable of.

BigMBoyd
09-17-12, 12:44
It wouldn't be something I'd look for, but about 20 years ago I did find one on a bicycle (or she found me). Rode up to my door at a stop sign, flashed me, tossed her bike in the nearest front yard, and got in. That was back when Frank St. Actually had some hotties.

Walter J
09-18-12, 22:13
Tried my first drive around on Friday looking for SW in church, frank and vine / washington area at around 12am-1 pm. Thought some may be out for lunch. Completely dead. Had an erin to run for my wife later so I decided to take a drive around again around 10PM. Nothing on major streets. On colley north of north street 3 women waved at me but they were on their porch talking to 2 guys and everyone was waring such baggy clothing I could not tell what the women looked like, also I was uncomfortable stopping with guys their with them. Saw a BSW on patterson that tried to wave me in but she was more heavy set than I was looking for (I thing Rose or burdick and paterson).

So a very poor night on hunting.

Tomking
10-06-12, 08:30
Tried my first drive around on Friday looking for SW in church, frank and vine / washington area at around 12am-1 pm. Thought some may be out for lunch. Completely dead. Had an erin to run for my wife later so I decided to take a drive around again around 10PM. Nothing on major streets. On colley north of north street 3 women waved at me but they were on their porch talking to 2 guys and everyone was waring such baggy clothing I could not tell what the women looked like, also I was uncomfortable stopping with guys their with them. Saw a BSW on patterson that tried to wave me in but she was more heavy set than I was looking for (I thing Rose or burdick and paterson).

So a very poor night on hunting.It does seem to be very, very slow in Kalamazoo. We're going to have to try and get good contact info from the ladies to share with each other. A second number (they are always out of minutes) their mother's house adrs. Something. Lets work together to share the few contacts that exist in Kalamazoo.

Stay safe.

T / K

Asianplvr
10-06-12, 20:12
Grand Rapids has a few pretty decent BP girls and the drive is not to bad, something to consider.

It does seem to be very, very slow in Kalamazoo. We're going to have to try and get good contact info from the ladies to share with each other. A second number (they are always out of minutes) their mother's house adrs. Something. Lets work together to share the few contacts that exist in Kalamazoo.

Stay safe.

T / K

HeyYo
10-15-12, 01:09
It does seem to be very, very slow in Kalamazoo. We're going to have to try and get good contact info from the ladies to share with each other. A second number (they are always out of minutes) their mother's house adrs. Something. Lets work together to share the few contacts that exist in Kalamazoo.

Stay safe.

T / KNot a bad idea.

BenjaminSkully
10-25-12, 23:28
I will be visiting a few days next week and always love to check out new talent. Can anyone suggest or provide some digits for a fun time?

Thanks

RickBlaine
10-26-12, 00:46
I will be visiting a few days next week and always love to check out new talent. Can anyone suggest or provide some digits for a fun time?

ThanksTo be honest you might want to just look in backpage around the area and set something up in advance. There is not much reliable SW or escort traffic in the ZOO these days.

MySecretLife
11-03-12, 11:17
Hi, I have been reading the boards for a couple weeks now and finally decided to sign up. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me some digits of any SW's in the zoo. I have driven all over with no luck and it seems when I do happen to spot one my wife is with me. I have seen a couple of escorts in the past (premarriage) that I had tcontacted through EV when it was around. I can't seem to get that kind money tucked away. Without it being noticednow. I would like to get a number of a SW and try that route, I never have picked one up, but choices are limited now as explained. I. Would prefer a shorter or petite type SW if at all possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mw Jrp
11-03-12, 18:55
Hi, I have been reading the boards for a couple weeks now and finally decided to sign up. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me some digits of any SW's in the zoo. I have driven all over with no luck and it seems when I do happen to spot one my wife is with me. I have seen a couple of escorts in the past (premarriage) that I had tcontacted through EV when it was around. I can't seem to get that kind money tucked away. Without it being noticednow. I would like to get a number of a SW and try that route, I never have picked one up, but choices are limited now as explained. I. Would prefer a shorter or petite type SW if at all possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.Sorry, all new folks are on their own. But fear not, everything is here for you to begin your oral and giner delights. All you have to do is RTFF.

Asianplvr
11-04-12, 10:56
Sorry, all new folks are on their own. But fear not, everything is here for you to begin your oral and giner delights. All you have to do is RTFF.Totally agree. We'll point you in the right direction and that's about it. TOFTT and report.

Tomking
11-25-12, 01:39
I picked up Keisha on Frank St at North Westnedge about 10 pm. Keisha is about black. 28-30, 5'8 160 pounds. Her personality is a little tough but overall friendly. Good oral skills. In a scarce area (Kalamazoo) , she's a welcome commodity. Definitely plan to repeat.

No Butts
11-26-12, 12:33
Last Tuesday, before Thanksgiving, around 7 pm saw a WSW walking north on Portage Road between Washington and the Family Dollar towards Dewey, . Definatrly working, giving cars the look, maybe mid 20's light brown hair, she didn; t look bad. I caught the light at Washington and Portage so I had time to look but I had other people in the car so I couldn't stop.

Stay Safe

BigMBoyd
02-15-13, 14:13
Tuesday evening around 10 pm, I saw a white SW on Portage near Stockbridge (giving the look on the second pass, then a big smile and wave on the third pass). She was more than obvious and had a handler nearby. Hard to get a good look with the heavy coat, but brown / blonde hair, clean, and younger (18-25). It seemed too easy and obvious, so I didn't stick around very long as my spidey senses were more of a pin cushion.

Good luck.

What Thef
03-29-13, 20:21
So with the nice weather did some recon. Thursday around 9 I was really just passing through Portage st when I got a call and had to turn around so did a loop Read to Clinton when two girls who I thought where just friends out for a walk split and the white one started to head for my car. Not looking for a date at that time waved her off (I wouldn't have picker her up anyway a little too chunky for my taste) and she gave me the WTF shrug.

Friday around 5 saw a very skinny WSW wearing a bright pink hoodie and shades. At first I thought she wasnt working, but last second got a smile. This was by grape vine. So I did a loop round and came w bound on vine. Didn't see here until I was turning back on to portage and she was running and waiving like she missed the bus. Second loop round she was gone. Shame, she looked fun.

Stay safe out there.

What Thef
03-30-13, 02:50
Picked up WSW Kelly by the Pizza Place near Vine and Portage around 930 pm. Seemed nice enough girl agreed Jackson for some oral. Very mechanical. Dropped her off where she wanted and of course asked for tip. Tip was put some effort into service.

As the bars where letting out decided to do another drive through. Leo was everwhere. Did spot Kelly again (passed) and near Stockbridge a very cute WSW with a baby face give me the suttle smile and wave while I was at the light. Uncle was two cars behind me so I decided to pass and call it a night.

Stay Safe

What Thef
04-02-13, 22:16
Did a pass on Portage around 6:30p and saw Kelly walking near the pizza place again. Passed.

Did another stroll around 9:30p think it was Kelly again out but hard to tell in the dark. There where deferentially 2 or 3 others circling to pick her up. Hope who ever did had a better time than I did.

Stay Safe

Luvmonger
04-06-13, 15:50
Cruised Frank St area this Saturday am. Typical assortment of older bigger women of color out and about. Was hoping the spring would bring out a new younger crop but the weather is still a bit chilly for them I guess. Cheers.

Luvmonger
04-17-13, 08:18
Did a cruise of the usual spots around 10 am Tuesday 4-16. Weather was nicer so I thought there might be more talent around. Frank St. Offered up a BSW in good shape but older, she seemed a bit too desperate though. Vine st. Nothing, Washington Square nothing. I'm hoping the weather gets much better soon.

Cheers

KazooJay
05-14-13, 23:48
Washington Square area has been really dry lots of le activity if I were you I would look to the Creek or GR.

KazooJay
05-14-13, 23:55
Washington square area has been really dry lots of le activity if I were you I would look to the Creek or GR.

Asianplvr
05-15-13, 09:09
Washington square area has been really dry lots of le activity if I were you I would look to the Creek or GR.LE have been watching our BP girls a bit closer than normal, so be careful if you go that route.

DiscreteNsa
06-22-13, 06:34
Just got a job in Kazoo, been cruising portage Road for the first time. Seen a SW walking, wearing a headband every day I seen her this week. Any info would be appreciated, I'm new to this area being very cautious, thanks.

Greeze75
06-28-13, 10:39
Was in Kzoo yesterday for work grabbed some lunch and checked the board for some action spots, very helpful BTW. So did a cruise down P and low and behold seen a WSW and a BSW walking together young and fresh lookin giving the look. Did the flip and both were headed into a house. Continued on and seen a WSW and hsw. Hsw was large and a bit older WSW was also a tad older wearing a one piece jumpsuit that was tight in all the right places. She wasnt bad at all, long blond curly hair, decent bod, and givin the look. I did the flip and was going to stop when the big head kicked in and thought how stupid it would be to get caught in a company truck all lettered up with co. Logos. Damn big head LOL. So anyway just thought I would give my report that its not all dead out Kzoo fellas. BTW this was about 1:00 pm. Another thing I noticed was ya'll have alot of cameras at intersections and the such. Does anyone know if leo use these against mongers?

DiscreteNsa
06-30-13, 22:50
Cruised up and down the P, and Church and Frank for about an hour and a half this afternoon, no action. Try on my lunch hour this week, hope it picks up some.

BadBoyFourU
07-01-13, 00:52
Was in Kzoo yesterday for work grabbed some lunch and checked the board for some action spots, very helpful BTW. So did a cruise down P and low and behold seen a WSW and a BSW walking together young and fresh lookin giving the look. Did the flip and both were headed into a house. Continued on and seen a WSW and hsw. Hsw was large and a bit older WSW was also a tad older wearing a one piece jumpsuit that was tight in all the right places. She wasnt bad at all, long blond curly hair, decent bod, and givin the look. I did the flip and was going to stop when the big head kicked in and thought how stupid it would be to get caught in a company truck all lettered up with co. Logos. Damn big head LOL. So anyway just thought I would give my report that its not all dead out Kzoo fellas. BTW this was about 1:00 pm. Another thing I noticed was ya'll have alot of cameras at intersections and the such. Does anyone know if leo use these against mongers?The SW scene in the ZOO is always lean, LE is ALWAYS nearby and if some tang looks too good to be true be careful. Not sure where you are from, but those things aren't cameras, they are detectors that trigger the traffic lights.

DiscreteNsa
07-01-13, 21:48
Searched the P up and down for about 45 min. Nothing to be seen. Is the afternoon always this dead? I seen the one girl a couple weeks ago that was wearing a headband, then nothing since. About 1-1:45.

BadBoyFourU
07-02-13, 13:33
Searched the P up and down for about 45 min. Nothing to be seen. Is the afternoon always this dead? I seen the one girl a couple weeks ago that was wearing a headband, then nothing since. About 1-1:45.As has been reported LE keeps things pretty clean. If by chance you do spot soemthing that catches your eye be CAREFUL!

Greeze75
07-03-13, 09:25
I'm from GR. Yea I wasnt sure we don't have those here. I thought to myself hmmmm if everyone who lives here says its dead than why can I spot 4 in a 1 hr time frame. Thanks for the advice.

The SW scene in the ZOO is always lean, LE is ALWAYS nearby and if some tang looks too good to be true be careful. Not sure where you are from, but those things aren't cameras, they are detectors that trigger the traffic lights.

DiscreteNsa
07-23-13, 17:25
I the twenty years of mongering I've never seen it this dry this time of year, not good out there.

AddSum
07-23-13, 20:59
I the twenty years of mongering I've never seen it this dry this time of year, not good out there.I agree, the days of 1992 picking up a hot WMU student are gone. Hell I can even remember them driving cars and honking for you to pull over.

KazooJay
07-25-13, 05:08
Picked up Shay at gas station on Stockbridge and Portage. Slim 5ft 110pds. Said she was 23. She needed a ride back to westnedge area said she was partying in Washington sq area. Stopped at park off Loy Norrix hung out for a bit then dropped her off all was good! I got digits for anyone who is interested. She said here phone is out of mins a lot but keep trying her.

HeyYo
07-26-13, 22:37
What's the stroll over near portage? I never go over there but was curious the normal areas to stroll.

DiscreteNsa
07-29-13, 19:10
Found Liz today near the dollar store on the p, good oral skills, BBBJCIM.

DiscreteNsa
08-04-13, 08:48
Seen a SW haven't seen before, kinda short and chunky, but big boobs. Just off portage, got the look, went to swing around she was gone, must've got picked up, she had short dark hair. Anyone one have any info on her skills?

Spongebob357
08-05-13, 12:36
Seen a SW haven't seen before, kinda short and chunky, but big boobs. Just off portage, got the look, went to swing around she was gone, must've got picked up, she had short dark hair. Anyone one have any info on her skills?Glad to hear that the SW scene has not completely dried up in kzoo. I have actually started to drive over to BC when I get the itch. Thanks for the report, and keep them coming!

BenjaminSkully
08-06-13, 12:34
[QUOTE=KazooJay; 1826047]Picked up Shay at gas station on Stockbridge and Portage. Slim 5ft 110pds. Said she was 23. She needed a ride back to westnedge area said she was partying in Washington sq area. Stopped at park off Loy Norrix hung out for a bit then dropped her off all was good! I got digits for anyone who is interested. She said here phone is out of mins a lot but keep trying her. [/QUOTEwill you bless me with the digits?

HeyYo
08-16-13, 02:22
These chicks need to chill with the standing in the middle of th road screaming "hey" at people. I see you, no need to holler. Makes me drive on by.

BigMBoyd
08-16-13, 21:08
These chicks need to chill with the standing in the middle of th road screaming "hey" at people. I see you, no need to holler. Makes me drive on by.Same here. I drive away and avoid driving my them again. The cops will soon be in the area when the residents complain.

There was a cute lady panhandling at Portage and Kilgore earlier this week (with her heavy friend). Did anyone try anything with her?

HeyYo
08-21-13, 02:22
Spotted one on Douglas in a white dress. Gave me the look and by the time I turned around she was down a side street. So I ducked down the next one and asked if she needed a lift and she kept her head down and kept walking. Maybe it wasn't but I trust my intuition on this one. She was fine from what I saw, too.

Also had one stand in the middle of the road on frank yelling "hey" and I barely missed hitting her. Just terrible.

KazooJay
08-22-13, 09:06
Picked up Shay at gas station on Stockbridge and Portage. Slim 5ft 110pds. Said she was 23. She needed a ride back to westnedge area said she was partying in Washington sq area. Stopped at park off Loy Norrix hung out for a bit then dropped her off all was good! I got digits for anyone who is interested. She said here phone is out of mins a lot but keep trying her.I never got a new number the number I had no longer works.

Luvmonger
08-22-13, 09:17
Just went thru Frank st. And there were two older BSW together aggressively flagging. Guess they were about 40 ish, average builds. Didn't stop as had business, but I was pleasantly surprised to see activity this early in the am.

I was thru there yesterday at 10 ish and didn't see a soul.

Still wondering where the new crop is, must be I'm going through to early in the day for the young ones.

Cheers,

Carl

BigMBoyd
08-25-13, 08:16
I saw a few out last night. One WSW near Bryant that I haven't seen in maybe 8 years, and another WSW roaming around Lake (with bleach blonde hair stuck out too much). There was also a BSW that was yelling at cars near Stockbridge (I avoid those ladies like the plague). I don't care to sample the SW action any more, but I sure like to window shop.

RockerBh
08-26-13, 04:46
She told me she was getting out of the biz and that she probably wasn't going to return messages anymore. Maybe she's just working when it's convenient for her?

I never got a new number the number I had no longer works.

Tomking
08-26-13, 19:50
Same here. I drive away and avoid driving my them again. The cops will soon be in the area when the residents complain.

There was a cute lady panhandling at Portage and Kilgore earlier this week (with her heavy friend). Did anyone try anything with her?I'm wondering if that's the Shay a couple of people have talked about? I picked her up about 7-10 days ago and she said she had been panhandling all day. She also said she was 23. Decent looking but very bad teeth, probably meth. She has ok skills but what I loved was she didn't seem all burned out yet. I didn't think to get her number or any contact info. I scooped her on Burdick by the hospital and that convienence store. If anyone sees her or has info please let me know.

Stay safe.

T / K

HeyYo
10-22-13, 03:12
I don scoop much but I hit the strolls tonight (Frank and Portage) and it's so dead that the only one out was a dude on Frank waving at everything. LOL, terrible. Not that anyone didn't already know that.

DiscreteNsa
11-03-13, 09:15
Cruised up and down the P yesterday afternoon, didn't spot one SW, it hasn't been sounding good lately, anyone having any success?

DiscreteNsa
11-11-13, 09:19
Made the rounds at 8:30 on a Saturday night, the weather was pretty good for this time of year, not one SW out, didn't see much LEO either has anyone been having any success? May have to try bc or gr.

Magnum2014
01-23-14, 19:39
There's a chick name tee tee that hangs around on Ada, Westnedge and Park. If any of you have her digits pm them to me please.

DiscreteNsa
03-21-14, 09:56
Weathers getting a little warmer, has anyone been up and down portage lately? Any action?

KalamazooPimp
04-12-14, 04:37
Went out yesterday and hit both portage and north side stroll.

Didn't see anything on portage, so I hit the north and saw a few black females.

Not worth stopping for, but when I looped the block and came back down church I saw a new face.

I didn't recognize, she was a younger mexican female probably mid 20's?

So I swooped her up and she told me her name was jessica.

I wanted to take her to one of my spots but she insisted that we go to hers instead!

So we get to her spot at some apartment building and we agree on a barry for some lip service '.

She acts all nervous even though she picked the place and her service was rushed from the start.

Then she says we got to find another place and so I'm like ok where do you want to go?

She then tells me she knows another place right around the corner so I say ok lets go there ".

So we get to the other location and come to find out its her crack dealers house, so I'm like fuck it just get out of my car and keep the barry because this shit just isn't worth it!

So to make a long story short I would avoid the mexican girl that goes by the name jessica at all cost!

Total waste of money and time '.

She was standing near church and frank ' the time was between midnight to 1 am.

Maybe one of the other mongers have had / will have better experiences with her but its not a repeat for me!

Stay safe and good luck hunting!

DogFood
04-12-14, 16:45

Not worth stopping for, but when I looped the block and came back down church I saw a new face.

I wanted to take her to one of my spots but she insisted that we go to hers instead!

So we get to her spot at some apartment building and we agree on a barry for some lip service '.

She acts all nervous even though she picked the place and her service was rushed from the start.

Then she says we got to find another place and so I'm like ok where do you want to go?

She then tells me she knows another place right around the corner so I say ok lets go there ".

So we get to the other location and come to find out its her crack dealers house, so I'm like fuck it just get out of my car and keep the barry because this shit just isn't worth it!

So to make a long story short I would avoid the mexican girl that goes by the name jessica at all cost!

Maybe one of the other mongers have had / will have better experiences with her but its not a repeat for me!

Stay safe and good luck hunting!Just sounds to me like that was a lucky day for you, she probably had you set up for a rob and her partner was not at your first location. She probably had no intention of giving lip service, that is why she got so nervous. Had a few near misses with a set up in my early days, both were at chosen locations, my policy now is it is either my choice or you can get out of the car now. Be Safe DF.

Tomking
04-15-14, 09:11
Picked up a "new" girl named Felicia around 7 am on Frank / Rose.

About 25,5'9, 175 very pretty face (some pimples?) you will know her when you see her very pretty caramel face. Great personality. EXCELLENT oral skills. It just might be a great summer!

Stay safe.

T / K.

DiscreteNsa
05-11-14, 13:33
Cruised Portage and the Church St area, seen nothing, not even a maybe, anyone been having much luck with this nicer weather?

SteveJohnAss
06-07-14, 20:25
Been cruising around the Portage route lately, haven't really seen anything. Got off work and decided to check it out just for kicks. See two SWS. One was a 1 or a 2. Older. Gave me the eyes on multiple passes. Second one was maybe a 5. A little chub, and blonde curly hair. Gave the eyes. Looped around and checked her out again, she headed down Lake and turned around / flagged. I thought about trying to bargain $15 plus a bottle of wine I had in the car, but decided against. Did try for anything but At least there is game out and about in the area!

KalamazooPimp
09-10-14, 23:17
Picked up marsha at corner of Jackson and portage near (washington square area).

Says she is normally out till about midnight to 1 am.

Jackson for BBBJ cim, decent skills will repeat.

5,9 brown hair pretty face and eyes maybe 36 yo?

David1998
09-12-14, 13:32
Picked up marsha at corner of Jackson and portage near (washington square area).

5,9 brown hair pretty face and eyes maybe 36 yo?What did she run you? Wish this section had more action.

Macatawa
09-13-14, 01:07

5,9 brown hair pretty face and eyes maybe 36 yo?I saw her about three or four weeks ago when I was in the area. She was quite attractive IMO. If I was into SWs, she would be a good choice.

Macatawa
09-13-14, 01:08
What did she run you? Wish this section had more action.He said "a Jackson. ".

David1998
09-14-14, 00:41
Because of the latest post I decided to finally head out that way to look around. No luck on finding Marsha.

But around Stockbridge and Washington I found a sexy little goddess that might be to good to be true. She was about mid 20's 5'3 blonde. When I first passed her she flashed me a big smile. The little guy quickly jumped to attention so I circled the block and on my way back around she waved at me and just as she did LEO came rolling down the street. I kept going and came back around a little later but she was nowhere in sight.

If anybody can confirm or deny, I would love to buy her a house.

FilmoreSlim27
09-22-14, 04:13
Been out on portage and I haven't seen anything. Don't know where marsha been see hasn't been out in two weeks. Anybody seen her.

Macatawa
09-22-14, 12:38
Been out on portage and I haven't seen anything. Don't know where marsha been see hasn't been out in two weeks. Anybody seen her.Nope. Not in the place I saw her last time. I have only been that way a few times, but I look now that I know she has a name.

FilmoreSlim27
10-01-14, 08:28
Ran into her last weekend she said she was lock up. Got BBBJ for jack. But looking for something new anything else out ther?. I really don't like going over on frank. Let me know. Marsha said she was getting a phone if I get the # I'll ask if I can share.

David1998
10-02-14, 01:17
Where and when did you come across her?

I went out for a stroll tonight looking for her at the location mentioned earlier. Didn't come across her. I did pick up another women. Probably mid 30's, mixed. Didn't catch her name but I know it wasn't Marsha. She kept going on and on about her family and gave a terrible BBBJ for a Jackson.

FilmoreSlim27
10-02-14, 08:01
Where and when did you come across her?

I went out for a stroll tonight looking for her at the location mentioned earlier. Didn't come across her. I did pick up another women. Probably mid 30's, mixed. Didn't catch her name but I know it wasn't Marsha. She kept going on and on about hcorner of vine and portageily and gave a terrible BBBJ for a Jackson.She usually comes out on Thursday to Saturday. She said she was not going to be out as much she left k pep so she's probably being careful said she was getting a phone so she could just get calls but she be out from like 6 to 3 or 4 in the morning on those days. Last time I caught her around 830 right at the corner of Vine and Portage. But I've seen her later also.

Macatawa
10-03-14, 12:58
I am not one who picks up SWs. I just don't enjoy the quickie nor the risk. But after seeing her once and reading about her here, meeting Marsha intrigued me. She was easy to find and very enjoyable to be with as a person. It felt like I had picked up a friend. Honestly, she would be a better candidate for an hour than many BP gals I have seen. She is very relaxing and friendly. I enjoyed chatting with her during the fifteen minutes I spent with her. She looked good walking and pretty good up close. She has a good body and a great smile. Don't bother asking what the ending was, most would want more than I.

BTW, I did get a number, but she had told me that her phone had been confiscated before. I think it is better to look her up in town rather than call.

Take a ride down the road. Read below to find out where to find her. You might be happy and enjoy the company.

Macatawa
10-11-14, 01:06

Stay safe and good luck hunting!It is a good thing that I didn't remember this review. I was out the other night looking for Marsha. I enjoyed her company and wanted to follow up. But she was not around. I really wanted her and should have gone home, but drove around one more time. There was this sweet looking Hispanic girl standing and smoking a cigarette. I pulled into the parking lot next to her and she climbed in without saying a word. I did notice she texted something on her phone. I asked her her name, and she said Jessica. She said she was 25.

I asked here where she wanted to go, and she said she had no place. So I drove to a seemingly safe place. She is definitely shy and nervous maybe even scared. She looks great though overall. She never asked what I wanted, never asked for money. As she was fidgeting in her pocket, I said "Here you can put this in there too if you need it. " She did and took her coat off. She was actually quite sweet. After we finished our conversation, I took her back. All in all, she was okay to be with. If I saw her again, I might see if she is more relaxed the second time.

I would say that she is not a waste of money and time at all.

FilmoreSlim27
10-11-14, 08:09
It is a good thing that I didn't remember this review. I was out the other night looking for Marsha. I enjoyed her company and wanted to follow up. But she was not around. I really wanted her and should have gone home, but drove around one more time. There was this sweet looking Hispanic girl standing and smoking a cigarette. I pulled into the parking lot next to her and she climbed in without saying a word. I did notice she texted something on her phone. I asked her her name, and she said Jessica. She said she was 25.

I asked here where she wanted to go, and she said she had no place. So I drove to a seemingly safe place. She is definitely shy and nervous maybe even scared. She looks great though overall. She never asked what I wanted, never asked for money. As she was fidgeting in her pocket, I said "Here you can put this in there too if you need it. " She did and took her coat off. She was actually quite sweet. After we finished our conversation, I took her back. All in all, she was okay to be with. If I saw her again, I might see if she is more relaxed the second time.

I would say that she is not a waste of money and time at all.Where did you find her at.

NormandyClown
10-11-14, 13:31
Ran into her last weekend she said she was lock up. Got BBBJ for jack. But looking for something new anything else out ther?. I really don't like going over on frank. Let me know. Marsha said she was getting a phone if I get the # I'll ask if I can share.Were you able to obtain her number?

David1998
10-11-14, 22:10
Where did you find her at.Also at what time please.

Macatawa
10-12-14, 00:37
I found Jessica at about 9 pm around Portage and Stockbridge. No, I don't have a number to hand out or post on here.

FilmoreSlim27
10-16-14, 22:19
Marsha is visiting uncle le right now have to find another go to. Hopefully she won't have a long stay.

FilmoreSlim27
10-21-14, 08:44
I've been out and haven't seen anything. I did see on girl I'm pretty sure she was working but a guy in a truck scoop her up. Anybody having any luck finding SW.

FilmoreSlim27
10-26-14, 16:31
Anyone been having any luck?

Macatawa
10-26-14, 23:34
Anyone been having any luck?I did look a week or so ago, but didn't see anyone. I really wasn't looking for myself, but didn't see anyone as I drove through.

FilmoreSlim27
11-06-14, 19:55
Saw one last night name star wow 20 something decent head game.

David1998
11-07-14, 13:35
Location and time would be appreciated.

DiscreteNsa
11-07-14, 15:15
Saw one last night name star wow 20 something decent head game.Where at? Been cruising portage haven't seen anything lately.

FilmoreSlim27
11-12-14, 17:54
Where at? Been cruising portage haven't seen anything lately.My fault for taking so long I haven't been on in a while it was a Wednesday night at like 10. She said she out 24/7 either there or on westnedge by the polar bear store.

KalamazooPimp
12-11-14, 04:23
Saw one last night name star wow 20 something decent head game.STAR.

She isn't new she is just really hard to find and make the scoop.

She always hangs out on and westnedge right next to the polar bear store.

Normally she is surrounded by want to be thugs or there are uncle LEO sitting close by.

I have picked her up several times in the past but never posted about her because.

She is so rare to find!

She does have a very very good head game and is a sweet girl.

Has several tattoos and doesn't seem all doped up.

She lives a few streets away off and westnedge last I knew '.

She gave me a contact number for her but it was a Obama phone and never seemed to be working.

David1998
12-19-14, 20:58
STAR.

She isn't new she is just really hard to find and make the scoop.

She always hangs out on and westnedge right next to the polar bear store.

Normally she is surrounded by want to be thugs or there are uncle LEO sitting close by.

I have picked her up several times in the past but never posted about her because.

She is so rare to find!

She does have a very very good head game and is a sweet girl.

Has several tattoos and doesn't seem all doped up.

She lives a few streets away off and westnedge last I knew '.

She gave me a contact number for her but it was a Obama phone and never seemed to be working.She happen to wear a large white coat? I see a girl there all the time surrounded by guys but she has a large coat and hood on so I can never see the face.

FilmoreSlim27
12-20-14, 07:11
I seen one last night never seen her before wearing a blue coat staying on little side walking between there and on the rocks any info she didn't look bad but uncle was around so I didn't make the scoop any info. White and taller and look petite.

FilmoreSlim27
01-13-15, 07:13
Anyone have any luck lately. Haven't been seeing anything.

Macatawa
01-13-15, 13:54
Anyone have any luck lately. Haven't been seeing anything.I would think it is too cold. LOL.

MrxMrx6969
01-16-15, 10:02
Heading to K-Zoo with my fiancé today through the weekend. We both dream about strip clubs, taking about Walkers and maybe a very up class escort. Both of use are pretty good looking and professional. I've read throught the posts, but could someone give us some good insight as where to look and the best places to make this happen? Heard the strip clubs are lame but we will still probably go just to relax and enjoy. We both enjoy massages too. Thank a lot all.

BadBoyFourU
01-16-15, 19:30
Heading to K-Zoo with my fianc today through the weekend. We both dream about strip clubs, taking about Walkers and maybe a very up class escort. Both of use are pretty good looking and professional. I've read throught the posts, but could someone give us some good insight as where to look and the best places to make this happen? Heard the strip clubs are lame but we will still probably go just to relax and enjoy. We both enjoy massages too. Thank a lot all.This is Kalamazoo, not Miami or NYC. Not going to find much here on either of those points you are looking for.

DiscreteNsa
03-21-15, 08:53
Was hoping with the warmer weather it might have gotten some action out, cruised yesterday, portage area seen nothing, anyone having any luck?

FilmoreSlim27
03-24-15, 15:50
Ran into one Friday night on portage WSW Ok skills said she is here from Lansing. Also seen her out there Monday around 330 pm Jackson will get what you want done.

DannyDavis
03-24-15, 19:41
Visted Kalamazoo for a short visit last week. Picked up Judy on Portage. She is a white WSW, early to mid 40's with dark brown hair (some gray mixed in). Went back to her place on Rose Street where she tendered a BBBJ w / CIM for. 3. Skills were average, but she was sweet and friendly. I got her digits and will share w / contributing senior members.

FilmoreSlim27
03-24-15, 21:57
Visted Kalamazoo for a short visit last week. Picked up Judy on Portage. She is a white WSW, early to mid 40's with dark brown hair (some gray mixed in). Went back to her place on Rose Street where she tendered a BBBJ w / CIM for. 3. Skills were average, but she was sweet and friendly. I got her digits and will share w / contributing senior members.Same SW I saw also.

KZO842
04-09-15, 14:19
Is this the Jessica some of you guys are talking about in Kalamazoo around Portage Road? 373418.

Travelin3602
04-09-15, 17:26
Same SW I saw also.Would you share her digits please?

David1998
04-10-15, 00:10
Is this the Jessica some of you guys are talking about in Kalamazoo around Portage Road? 373418.Any report on time or place you saw her?

FilmoreSlim27
04-10-15, 06:09
Would you share her digits please?I didn't get them.

Macatawa
04-10-15, 15:38
Is this the Jessica some of you guys are talking about in Kalamazoo around Portage Road? 373418.She looks familiar. Where did you go with her? To her place? When I saw her she was pregnant. Is she still?

KZO842
04-11-15, 14:04
She looks familiar. Where did you go with her? To her place? When I saw her she was pregnant. Is she still?This was a year ago and I brought her to my place (based on the pics we took, a year ago next week), . She has stretch marks so post-baby I think. Unless she had another?

Charan05
04-16-15, 23:02
For the first time I tried streets on Saturday and didn't find any I did 3 or 4 trips.

So I tried today again and lot lucky on my second trip while heading back home.

Saw Jessica walking on portage from stocking towards airport, I did made quick two trips in small streets and finally picked her near by town and country, she is very young all.

Tight, amazing smooth body. She looks shy, lot of kissing, DATY, BBBJ, multiple positions and Paid. 4 and dropped her back at a location she suggested.

Charan05
04-17-15, 15:50
For the first time I tried streets on Saturday and didn't find any I did 3 or 4 trips.

So I tried today again and lot lucky on my second trip while heading back home.

Saw Jessica walking on portage from stocking towards airport, I did made quick two trips in small streets and finally picked her near by town and country, she is very young all.

Tight, amazing smooth body. She looks shy, lot of kissing, DATY, BBBJ, multiple positions and Paid. 4 and dropped her back at a location she suggested.Some Info forgot to add.

I saw her around 9:30 pm.

I asked her number and she replied she lost her mobile, so no #at the moment.

She said her age is 25, but looks younger like 21 or so

David1998
04-17-15, 23:56
Been very low on funds lately so the information on Jessica really intrigued me.

I hit the streets around 9 pm, made my way down Portage road. Now my dumbass was driving a bright sports car and within 20 minutes I passed by the same LE 6 times doing their rotation. I knew I was fucked so I just up and left.

Later on in the night I wanted to just head to bed but my little head wasn't accepting it. I got dressed and headed back out at 10:45. I took Lake Street to Portage and as I was going down Lake Street I passed two LE stationary.

Headed down Portage and at Town and Country parking lot I spotted two more stationary cars. I figured I was pressing my luck so I turned down a near street and headed back towards town.

As I passed the Dollar Store I saw this banging White girl walking towards vine. She was holding a to go bag from some restaurant and was drinking something so I wasn't sure.

I made turn down the next street, passed her again and parked at a nearby parking lot. She happily walked up and got in.

Now I'm not a breast man what so ever but DAMN she had some nice firm tits on her. I would say she is no older then 23. I was nervous as I never picked anybody up before so I asked if she had any place to go and she said no.

I went down Jackson and parked in a factory parking lot. Wish I hadn't parked in such a dark spot so I could've looked at that face more or maybe even gotten a picture. I told her I just wanted BBBJ and she took off her jacket and got right to it.

She let me know up front that she doesn't like cim, which I was fine with until she started and I realized I had cleaned my car earlier and had nothing to clean up with. Her skills were average at best, she didn't go to deep.

Long story short, it took a Jackson for me to CoF myself. She laughed it off and it was hard for me to get mad since she was so chill and good looking. Right after she told me to drop her off Between Vine and Westnedge which I did.

Funny thing, we never even discussed cost and I had to stop her to ask her before she left. Her name is Sabrina and she said she does not do this often.

Cliffnotes,

Name: Sabrina, young WSW.

Location / Time: Portage Road, 11:00 pm.

DAMN good looking, considering this was my first time doing a pickup I was shocked. Looks better than most backpage. Just not very skilled at the head game. Maybe somebody else can try more and report.

Brilithos
04-27-15, 13:31
I have been trolling the north side of the zoo for a bit every couple of days and haven't found anyone out and about recently. Has this side of town dried up?

TR2813
04-30-15, 21:31
Picked up Jessica today around 6 pm on Portage. Thanks to Charan's photo. Made eye contact and she followed me to the Little Caesers parking lot. I called her by name and told her I had. 20. We found a bar parking lot that was full and she provided a BBBJCIM, no swallow. Dropped her off near Bronson Hosp. She is very shy and only spoke when spoken to and even then it was only short responses. She did say she prefers to stroll the street around this time rather than after dark.

NoBuffaloBob
05-04-15, 05:35
I am not an experienced SW guy at all but do try it out once in a great while. Yesterday around 6:00 I drove down Portage from town and spotted three LE cars and two were the SUV's. I see this young thin girl walking north on Portage. I turned around and drove past her from behind. She looked good from that perspective so turned into the family dollar store lot and parked so that I could see her face as she walked towards me.

Her tight jeans were full of holes and I could see she had on shear nylons under the jeans with a purple top and a jean jacket. She got fairly close to my vehicle as she passed by but did not even look my way.

No handler with her and she did wave to a couple of the local guys so she was from that area and sure "Looked" like a SW. Well she went in to the dollar store and I waited for her to come out but got nervous as a couple of dudes walked slowly by and stared at me the whole time and another cop drove past on the street.

I got cold feet and left. Drove around a few minutes but never saw her again but did see two BSW hanging around that area.

Whew, that is nerve wracking.

NBB.

AllDayLong5732
06-10-15, 16:16
I don't get out your guys way very often but I had to be out there for work so I decided to check out the scenery and happily found Jessica on portage A few days ago. We went to a secluded part of a park and had our fun right outside under the sun. . 4 for FS multiple positions. Once we got done she let me take a picture of that pretty little pussy. Enjoy.

Stay safe.

Sawyer
06-10-15, 20:45
I don't get out your guys way very often but I had to be out there for work so I decided to check out the scenery and happily found Jessica on portage A few days ago. We went to a secluded part of a park and had our fun right outside under the sun. . 4 for FS multiple positions. Once we got done she let me take a picture of that pretty little pussy. Enjoy.

Stay safe.She does BBFS?

Sawyer.

Charan05
06-10-15, 20:46

Stay safe.Because of the problems last month to upload pics I couldn't share this at that time, after seeing this I just remembered I have this pic to share of her.

Greeze75
06-15-15, 08:46
I woulda creamed my jeans. Love sheer nylons. Too bad ya didn't get to swoop her up.

I am not an experienced SW guy at all but do try it out once in a great while. Yesterday around 6:00 I drove down Portage from town and spotted three LE cars and two were the SUV's. I see this young thin girl walking north on Portage. I turned around and drove past her from behind. She looked good from that perspective so turned into the family dollar store lot and parked so that I could see her face as she walked towards me.

Her tight jeans were full of holes and I could see she had on shear nylons under the jeans with a purple top and a jean jacket. She got fairly close to my vehicle as she passed by but did not even look my way.

No handler with her and she did wave to a couple of the local guys so she was from that area and sure "Looked" like a SW. Well she went in to the dollar store and I waited for her to come out but got nervous as a couple of dudes walked slowly by and stared at me the whole time and another cop drove past on the street.

I got cold feet and left. Drove around a few minutes but never saw her again but did see two BSW hanging around that area.

Whew, that is nerve wracking.

NBB..

NoBuffaloBob
06-15-15, 12:48
Because of the problems last month to upload pics I couldn't share this at that time, after seeing this I just remembered I have this pic to share of her.That's it. I have had enough. I am now stridently searching for Jessica and will not stop until I get her in my hands!

Any help directing me would be of course appreciated.

NBB.

Macatawa
06-15-15, 14:27
That's it. I have had enough. I am now stridently searching for Jessica and will not stop until I get her in my hands!

Any help directing me would be of course appreciated.

NBB.I picked her up last fall in the evening when she was standing by some building on Portage near Stockbridge, I think. A couple of weeks ago I saw her walking along Portage Rd by the road going to the hospital. This was in the afternoon when it was busy with backed up traffic. She was picked up by a guy. I can still describe the driver and what he was driving, which is a good reason to be more discreet than he was. I see her on occasion around that area.

David1998
06-16-15, 07:10
Yeah its pretty funny. I drive that way on my way home from work every day. About two weeks ago I was driving behind somebody and out of nowhere he slammed on his breaks, I had to swerve to miss him. I looked over and noticed that he did that to pick her up.

I thought that was one of the craziest ways to pick somebody up. It got topped last week when I was stopped waiting for a train in backed up traffic and somebody tried to pick her up while in the middle of traffic.

Charan05
06-16-15, 19:44
Yeah its pretty funny. I drive that way on my way home from work every day. About two weeks ago I was driving behind somebody and out of nowhere he slammed on his breaks, I had to swerve to miss him. I looked over and noticed that he did that to pick her up.

I thought that was one of the craziest ways to pick somebody up. It got topped last week when I was stopped waiting for a train in backed up traffic and somebody tried to pick her up while in the middle of traffic.Wow I saw that, may be it's the same day. It was very long train, just after train passed she crossed the rail crossing.

But I was driving in the opposite direction when that happen.

Spidy1987
06-24-15, 15:15
Looking for help in finding Jessica. With all these good comments and her pics I would like to finally have my dream with her. Pm are good with me if you want.

JJLetsPlay
06-29-15, 16:22
Looking for help in finding Jessica. With all these good comments and her pics I would like to finally have my dream with her. Pm are good with me if you want.To all the guys / hobbyists here. Jessica is quite a treasure. Realize This while we got her here. Ya all know how these women all of a sudden disappear Anyway, all previous positive reviews on her are correct. Talented, eager to please, shy & Young! I'm just suggesting, that we All Treat Her Well, in Every Way. She may eventually leave on her own, But Lets Not Drive Her Away. Keep her Happy guys. As far as finding her, ya just got to stay at lookin for her, along Portage Stroll. Good Luck. Be Cool.

Mr Blue 314
06-30-15, 20:40
Good evening gentalmen. Visiting your fair city. Any one want to help me find a date for the night? I would gladly return the favor if ya ever in Ohio.

Digits would be great but maybe a place to drive and or set. Noticed portage st. I drove it from downtown to past the lake (past the Pfizer plant). I did not see any working gals.

Thanks.

PM or post. Thanks.

BadBoyFourU
06-30-15, 20:57
Good evening gentalmen. Visiting your fair city. Any one want to help me find a date for the night? I would gladly return the favor if ya ever in Ohio.

Digits would be great but maybe a place to drive and or set. Noticed portage st. I drove it from downtown to past the lake (past the Pfizer plant). I did not see any working gals.

Thanks.

PM or post. Thanks.Really not that many SW in Kalamazoo, at least consistently. LE is very tough on SW and if you get caught in a sting be prepared to lose your auto.

NoBuffaloBob
07-01-15, 17:34
To all the guys / hobbyists here. Jessica is quite a treasure. Realize This while we got her here. Ya all know how these women all of a sudden disappear Anyway, all previous positive reviews on her are correct. Talented, eager to please, shy & Young! I'm just suggesting, that we All Treat Her Well, in Every Way. She may eventually leave on her own, But Lets Not Drive Her Away. Keep her Happy guys. As far as finding her, ya just got to stay at lookin for her, along Portage Stroll. Good Luck. Be Cool.Look in my opinion, this is all very dangerous for mongers as well as this sweet girl.

We all know that LE watches this venue closely and now knows clearly where and when this provider is working. So. Is it really safe to partake?

I mean what are we actually doing on here for her or ourselves??

Just concerned. I for one hate the LE and their habits in this arena.

NBB.

Macatawa
07-02-15, 00:03
Look in my opinion, this is all very dangerous for mongers as well as this sweet girl.

We all know that LE watches this venue closely and now knows clearly where and when this provider is working. So. Is it really safe to partake?

I mean what are we actually doing on here for her or ourselves??

Just concerned. I for one hate the LE and their habits in this arena.

NBB.And I think past posts about Marsha caused her to be a target and may be the reason she is no longer seen. Since there are only a few SWs in Kazoo, pointing out one only makes it tougher for her and her clients.

Personally, I think the SW part of the hobby is more risky than beneficial.

NoBuffaloBob
07-02-15, 13:54
And I think past posts about Marsha caused her to be a target and may be the reason she is no longer seen. Since there are only a few SWs in Kazoo, pointing out one only makes it tougher for her and her clients.

Personally, I think the SW part of the hobby is more risky than beneficial.I had a long talk with this girl today and told her to tell all of her "friends" to stop reporting on her and her whereabouts. Several of us know her now and we can review her through pm.

Mac is right. SW is by far the most risky part of the hobby but it must get into some guys blood or it is done because they are fairly cheap. To me, it is TOO risky and thus I shy away from it.

Stop about specifics regarding SW's or it may come to haunt you and specifically your girls.

NBB.

FilmoreSlim27
07-03-15, 08:57
She is visiting uncle le for at least till December 16. Got caught up on some other things. She didn't care about post I asked before I did. I see a couple of more that ask me not to so I don't.

Macatawa
07-04-15, 00:43
She is visiting uncle le for at least till December 16. Got caught up on some other things. She didn't care about post I asked before I did. I see a couple of more that ask me not to so I don't.She never knew about this board until I told her she was a celebrity on it. She was impressed and flattered.

FilmoreSlim27
07-04-15, 16:06
She never knew about this board until I told her she was a celebrity on it. She was impressed and flattered.I just told her I had some friends who might want to see her and did she mind if I tell them where to find her. I didn't tell her about the board I think that when SW and escort don't know about it the less chance of fake reviews.

JJLetsPlay
07-07-15, 13:14
I had a long talk with this girl today and told her to tell all of her "friends" to stop reporting on her and her whereabouts. Several of us know her now and we can review her through pm.

Mac is right. SW is by far the most risky part of the hobby but it must get into some guys blood or it is done because they are fairly cheap. To me, it is TOO risky and thus I shy away from it.

Stop about specifics regarding SW's or it may come to haunt you and specifically your girls.

NBB.You're Absolutely Right NBB. All points well taken. These kinds of things, on the rare positive occasions, Should Be Shared Only in PMs. Hopefully, Lesson Learned By All Here. Its very easy to say too much. Puts all at risk then. Thanks!

WestMi1981
07-25-15, 11:51
Is this the Jessica some of you guys are talking about in Kalamazoo around Portage Road? 373418.Not the Jessica I know, But Hard to tell this looks like a friend I have had my eye on. Usually is sitting on the steps around 4 ish in the afternoon, never says hi?? I would like to say hi!

FilmoreSlim27
08-16-15, 15:53
It's been dead lately but I ran into one las night. WSW said her name was liz mid 20. Thick not bad looking. If I run. Into her again I will get her # her BJ skills was pretty decent.

Macatawa
08-22-15, 00:59
From what I can tell, the best time to find one is about 8:45 at night. No matter the night if the weather is good, I see at least one SW walking at that time.

Many of them wave at me or smile, but frankly, SWs are not for me due to the risk, although I like the attention. I think I would have more fun picking them up and talking. I would love to "get into their head" and discover what brought them to the streets and what they plan for their future. I know we all think we know the answers to those questions, but from the two times I did give girls a ride, the conversations were fascinating. Maybe I should make a documentary.

And to the guy who picked one up and then drove down a side street last night: I doubt I was the only one to whom you were obvious.

Afternoons are hit and miss. Anyone know the best times during the day?

DiscreteNsa
08-25-15, 21:27
Been heading out the last week and a half on my lunch break, haven't seen anything.

David1998
09-12-15, 22:45
Work sent me to a different side of town today. Although I am not really into the SW scene I decided to take a stroll down Frank Street on my way home. At 9 pm I came across a red head that looked to good to be true. About a 8 on the SW scale. I made a turn and drove past and she gave me the look so I asked if she needed a ride.

She had a room and took me to it. What followed was quite unexpected. She provided one of the best BBBJ I ever had. She offered up FS but the BBBJ was to good so I stuck with that. The best part was that she demanded I finish on her face. I have been searching backpage for a year to find somebody that does CoF so man that made my week.

She says that she is from out of state and leaves Monday. A rare gem, especially on that side of town.

FilmoreSlim27
09-17-15, 17:19
Anyone seen anything on portage lately.

Macatawa
09-17-15, 22:47
Anyone seen anything on portage lately.Yes I have.

Macatawa
09-18-15, 09:51
Anyone seen anything on portage lately.PM me as I don't really want to put names out there. Every time we do, they seem to disappear.

MoonGazer
09-20-15, 20:29
I know I probably won't get to many replies being new here. I live in s / w Mich and drive truck. I know about the strip and travel it periodically. I was wondering if anything has been seen walking just north of downtown since I go over to the paper factory and other places by there. I can't stop on portage with a truck for obvious reasons and haven't really seen anything just north on dt.

BadBoyFourU
09-21-15, 03:11
I know I probably won't get to many replies being new here. I live in s / w Mich and drive truck. I know about the strip and travel it periodically. I was wondering if anything has been seen walking just north of downtown since I go over to the paper factory and other places by there. I can't stop on portage with a truck for obvious reasons and haven't really seen anything just north on dt.Dude, unless you want to chance having your employer's truck confiscated I would forget picking up S / W ANYWHERE in KAZOO. Northside is usually deader than the South Side.

Macatawa
09-21-15, 09:07
I was wondering if anything has been seen walking just north of downtown since I go over to the paper factory and other places by there. I can't stop on portage with a truck for obvious reasons and haven't really seen anything just north on dt.Nope.

But then I never drive that way alot.

As in every town, there are areas that girls walk. In other areas, any girl walking is well, just walking.

Hargow20
09-21-15, 10:34
That's a first. Of all the girls I have facialed never had a girl demand it. Sometime it's hard to find a SW that is willing. I have facialed a lot girls in Tijuana this year and last. The odd and sad thing is that good SW's always seem to disappear fast. I have found that takes a lot work to find a good SW that is willing to do a facial in the US. Hope you find more that are willing.

Work sent me to a different side of town today. Although I am not really into the SW scene I decided to take a stroll down Frank Street on my way home. At 9 pm I came across a red head that looked to good to be true. About a 8 on the SW scale. I made a turn and drove past and she gave me the look so I asked if she needed a ride.

She had a room and took me to it. What followed was quite unexpected. She provided one of the best BBBJ I ever had. She offered up FS but the BBBJ was to good so I stuck with that. The best part was that she demanded I finish on her face. I have been searching backpage for a year to find somebody that does CoF so man that made my week.

She says that she is from out of state and leaves Monday. A rare gem, especially on that side of town.

MySecretLife
12-23-15, 06:41
I'm trying to get a phone number for a SW this week. Trying to give myself an early Christmas gift. I know a lot of people don't share this k8nd of info, but, I got to try. Any help would be unbelievably appreciated. Please 0 m, I'm just looking for a BBBJ.

INeedAb
02-24-16, 00:02
Would anyone care to share dream stables /#s? PM me if you have one to share.

BcSimmons
03-24-16, 12:34
Where is there a good spot to find SW? I used to see them down Portage Ave by the Family Dollar.

KZO842
05-06-16, 12:27
It's been a LONG time since I saw Jessica, is she still around? I got lucky when I met her, she didn't charge me. Maybe it was because it was her time of the month. LOL.

TexasMonger
05-06-16, 19:56
It's been a LONG time since I saw Jessica, is she still around? I got lucky when I met her, she didn't charge me. Maybe it was because it was her time of the month. LOL.And that is exactly how the time of the month is dealt with. God gave them three holes, two are functional most of the time.

Cheers.

TM.

BigFriknNutz
05-11-16, 17:24
In town for work and my job can take me into areas normally hotspots for SW. Unfortunately it rained all day so I did not Pos I'd any on Portage. On they way out of town thru north side, there was def 1 BSW near Bus 131 & Frank I believe but not worth the pick. Hopefully next time it's a nicer day.

JJLetsPlay
05-13-16, 12:13
It's been a LONG time since I saw Jessica, is she still around? I got lucky when I met her, she didn't charge me. Maybe it was because it was her time of the month. LOL.Was a regular w / Jessica, past. Sweet little younger piece. Had digits, but theyre dead now. Don't know why, but she Seems To Be Long Gone. Who knows may be back someday. Hope Not for Her- wish her well!

Luvmonger
06-12-16, 13:47
I just did the sweep on Portage st- washington square area; vines st near the hospital, and frank street. Perfect weather for the ladies but none in sight. 1:30 pm Sunday afternoon. I am surprised that there wasn't a single one out on such a beautiful day. No LEO seen anywhere.

Flinch
06-25-16, 16:57
Hi.

I new to the streetwalker so can any one tell me where should I go to find them. I tried visit the portage rd and many times this week but no luck. I'm not sure if I went to the right part of portage road or not please PM.

INeedABj616
07-03-16, 12:20
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Seriously, you waited 4 years to post this just to have it deleted?

A2 is amazed

Macatawa
09-06-16, 12:52
Or else the girls have found better places to go.

Throughout this summer I have driven to the down town and passed through the area inhabited by at least a couple of SWs. I rarely see any at any time of the day. Either I am missing them or they are not out anymore. This is mainly Portage. Anything I am missing?

No, I don't usually pick them up. Not my thing.

oldus12
09-06-16, 20:06

Throughout this summer I have driven to the down town and passed through the area inhabited by at least a couple of SWs. I rarely see any at any time of the day. Either I am missing them or they are not out anymore. This is mainly Portage. Anything I am missing?

No, I don't usually pick them up. Not my thing.Not usually my thing either these days. In smaller cities like this, it used to be the only option. Things have really changed in the computer age, and most of the girls left on the street are desperate and haggard. Once in a while, you might find a gem. I have seen some recently on Portage near Vine, and on North near Douglas. You can still find them in the vicinity of Park St. Market and Ministry with Community, and probably out on Frank St. Once in a while. Haven't seen anything I would remotely consider in quite some time. Once in a while, I cruise the old strolls to remember what the thrill used to be like, but I don't remember the last time I did it with any intention. Probably won't find the next Daya out there.

Macatawa
09-06-16, 23:13
Probably won't find the next Daya out there.LOL Good one! SWs don't usually offer a GFE.

Countryb40
09-07-16, 12:50

No, I don't usually pick them up. Not my thing.There not out because there all on line.

KBear69
02-11-17, 17:39
Happened to be in town so decided to tour the old stroll and see if there were any ladies out and about. Big strike out, toured Tuesday evening after 10 and again Wednesday around noon. A ghost town. I guess they have all gone to the internet.

FilmoreSlim27
02-12-17, 07:16
I was out last night and nothing. I don't know where they all went. I don't see any of the them on line.

oldus12
02-15-17, 08:14
I was out last night and nothing. I don't know where they all went. I don't see any of the them on line.You can still find the typical assortment of crackheads. Lately I've seen them on Ada St. Along the fence behind the Polar Bear. Nothing I really get into these days, but if that's your thing, you might find something worth chasing.

FilmoreSlim27
02-15-17, 18:28
You can still find the typical assortment of crackheads. Lately I've seen nothing em on Ada St. Along the fence behind the Polar Bear. Nothing I really get into these days, but if that's your thing, you might find something worth chasing.Yeah they aren't really my thing either. But there use to be a couple worth seeing but nothing lately.

FilmoreSlim27
04-24-17, 16:46
In Orlando a couple of days the talent out here walking is better than the girls who post on BP. Saw one she she said her name was sky. She is better than most I've saw in kzoo only 40 for the best bbj I've ever had.

FilmoreSlim27
06-04-17, 06:04
Did anyone see the girl out last night around 10. I tried to scoop but just as a was LEO was driving by so I keep going when I came back she was gone. Redish blonde hair a little thick not fat. Wearing black stretch pants and pink sweatshirt.

Charge It
06-15-17, 04:43
I'm from out of town. Where is the stroll around here? PM me. Thanks.

Macatawa
06-15-17, 11:45
I'm from out of town. Where is the stroll around here? PM me. Thanks.Very few if any women walk around the known "strolls. " Back in the day, one could find a lady or two giving a wave as you drove by.

Not so anymore.

So you certainly can PM me if you still want to know the stroll, but my guess is that your travels along it will be very disappointing.

Charge It
06-19-17, 06:21
Thanks Macataw! I picked up Tammy off of Portage and Washington (4:45 am Monday) Everything but Greek was on the menu!

FilmoreSlim27
06-19-17, 17:27
Thanks Macataw! I picked up Tammy off of Portage and Washington (4:45 am Monday) Everything but Greek was on the menu!Can you tell us what she looks like.

BadBoyFourU
06-19-17, 19:36
Thanks Macataw! I picked up Tammy off of Portage and Washington (4:45 am Monday) Everything but Greek was on the menu!You are lucky. At that time in the morning LEO has little to do and could have been watching from the shadows and as soon as you did your scoop they would have swooped in and even if they did not arrest you for something you may have forfeited your ride. Kalamazoo LE has zero tolerance, which is why you do not find many SW around.

Macatawa
06-27-17, 11:51
Out for a drive and went down Frank St. I was by Church and saw an AA SW who didn't look too bad. This was at around 9 ish in the evening. No, I didn't pick her up thought she watched me hoping I would. Just an FYI.

ScottDo
07-27-17, 17:02
My imagination, or am I seeing some possibles I'm gull, road, close to Borgess?

Macatawa
07-31-17, 00:53
Took a drive down Portage Rd Saturday night at around 9. Saw a decent looking SW. Brownish hair and average build. Appeared to have all her teeth. Definitely worth picking up.

I caught her eye. She nodded at me and put up her finger. I nodded back and continued driving.

No, I never picked her up, but I thought someone might want to know about her. She probably hits the streets about that time on more nights.

SlyGuy12
07-31-17, 14:05
Took a drive down Portage Rd Saturday night at around 9. Saw a decent looking SW. Brownish hair and average build. Appeared to have all her teeth. Definitely worth picking up.

I caught her eye. She nodded at me and put up her finger. I nodded back and continued driving.

No, I never picked her up, but I thought someone might want to know about her. She probably hits the streets about that time on more nights.Wherabouts on Portage? Pretty long road. PM me if you want.

Macatawa
08-01-17, 00:53
Wherabouts on Portage? Pretty long road. PM me if you want.Typical area between Jackson and Washington. I first saw her near Jackson. When I turned around and drove back, she was closer to Washington. She probably walks that strip like most SWs do who walk along Portage St.

JollyJamesa
09-15-17, 15:12
Typical area between Jackson and Washington. I first saw her near Jackson. When I turned around and drove back, she was closer to Washington. She probably walks that strip like most SWs do who walk along Portage St.How do you know what to look for? Is this the best area?

Macatawa
09-28-17, 15:35
In Kalamazoo along the stroll, where do you bring a SW after you pick her up? PM me if you could rather than posting it on the board.

AaronOhio
10-04-17, 08:55
Was in town for a few days and and drove portage Monday 11 pm till 2 am and saw nothing. Tried again Tuesday 7 am till 9 am and finally before I left town Tuesday 6 pm till 8 pm and saw nothing at all. What a bummer. Drove over to Frank & Ada several times to see if anything going on there and only saw drug deals that I wanted no part of. What a shame.

I'll probably be in town a few more times in the coming weeks, and will try again but not getting my hopes up.

Be safe.

Macatawa
10-04-17, 23:02
I often drive through the Portage stroll around 8:30 pm or 9 pm. Most of the time I see at least one girl but not always the same one. Tonight I drove through and saw a long haired white girl. Not bad looking in the dark. No time or interest.

Saturday I too a drive and actually was interested in finding a girl, but of course, I saw no one.

GypseyDanger
10-17-17, 22:35
Took a drive down the stroll around 9, wasn't really looking for SW but I parked up to check the BP ads. Nothing really caught my eye so I thought I would see if the stroll had anything better. Sure enough saw a BSW with the most stereotypical outfit I have ever seen a working girl wear and I admit I was curious. Went to pass again and give a signal but by the time I got back she was gone. Waited at the gas station for a minute to see if BP was any better and nothing new.

Gave up and headed home, and saw a different girl closer to the grocery store who signaled pretty hard to me, but looked a little rough for my liking and decided to pass.

Mandingo344
10-20-17, 22:47
Picked the attached pic up off the stroll a few weeks ago she gave me her digits so I decided to hit her back and round 2 was successful as well so I decided to share hit me if your interested in the digits. 2 Barry's for everything.

-M344.

Macatawa
10-21-17, 00:56
Took a ride last night and after driving back and forth a few times, I decided it was hopeless. And then I saw her.

Two years ago, I had picked up a SW for literally a conversation which did end with a handshake. I got her number and called her a couple of times. She made me realize that just shaking hands is not as fun as communicating in French. She was that good. She taught me how French can be an exciting language. Last year I called her number out of the blue and she still had the phone. She even remembered me! She said she was off the streets, but she was at the Valu Place. We met. Once again, I discovered how she spoke French better than any escort or lady I have met. Yes, I mean that. She told me that she really likes the language and she gets excited when she does talk to men in that language. I checked and yes, she does.

I never forgot her but have been out of touch. I have considered calling her but decided against it.

So as I was driving, I spotted what appeared to be a lady of the night. She looked familiar. I pulled into the dollar store parking lot, and soon this girl came walking by. She gave me a huge smile as she recognized me. She hopped in and we took a drive chatting and catching up. She has a new number but I forgot to get it. Then we stopped in a quieter spot so I could hear her better while she spoke French. And yes, she still spoke better than anyone I have met. After she finished her conversation and choked on my response, I was the one with the huge smile.

Anyhow, I planned to comment tonight that I have not seen anyone at all lately. But happily I can say that for the first time in a long time I not only saw someone, I saw HER. As I have said, I usually don't even give these ladies a ride, but this one is different. She always has been. Even though I have met her maybe five or six times, she has made a lasting impression.

Macatawa
03-16-18, 16:26
I happened to be driving down the stroll a few days ago and was looking for "her" again but didn't see her.

And then I saw an older lady (40's or 50's) sitting by a building. She looked at me and I at her. I stopped by and asked if she needed a ride. Indeed she did. She wanted a ride home. I said that I could do that. She offered to take me to the moon and back on the way, but I declined. I told her that a handshake was good enough for me.

She was a pleasant lady who even gave me her phone number if I ever was in the area again. As she was getting out I gave her some cash for her needs.

Not sure if I ever will call her, but others may consider her offer of a ride to the moon. Overall, she didn't look that bad. In her youth, I dare say she was quite a looker. Now she looked older and rougher, but she had a decent figure and face, although some teeth seem to have been unneeded in her opinion.

Thought I would share that in case anyone cared.

No Butts
03-17-18, 19:47
I happened to be driving down the stroll a few days ago and was looking for "her" again but didn't see her.

And then I saw an older lady (40's or 50's) sitting by a building. She looked at me and I at her. I stopped by and asked if she needed a ride. Indeed she did. She wanted a ride home. I said that I could do that. She offered to take me to the moon and back on the way, but I declined. I told her that a handshake was good enough for me.

She was a pleasant lady who even gave me her phone number if I ever was in the area again. As she was getting out I gave her some cash for her needs.

Not sure if I ever will call her, but others may consider her offer of a ride to the moon. Overall, she didn't look that bad. In her youth, I dare say she was quite a looker. Now she looked older and rougher, but she had a decent figure and face, although some teeth seem to have been unneeded in her opinion.

Thought I would share that in case anyone cared.Hey Mac was she by Town & Country? I think I've seen her down by the you Haul too. I was curious but never stopped.