PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Spongebob357
10-28-10, 10:08
On the recomendation of a friend I went to TLC after writing this place off due to poor experiences in the past, I am glad I did.

Asked for Hannah, a 30 something Asian spinner. Got a very nice table shower with lots of attention to the boys, then dryed off in the sauna. The massage was just ok but she was good at touching all the right places. On the flip very nice light touching with a HJ finish. She idicated that more is available.

6 for the hour, .4 tip, she also said that she would be going back to New Jersey on Nov.15. I will be going back before she leaves.

Gutenberg469
12-27-10, 19:04
Did 30 minute visit to exit 80 tlc. Hannah still on vacation. Saw pink. When you first meet, you might give her a 6 on body. When she is buff, she's an easy 8 to 9; one of those foolers, that is much better undressed than dressed. Decent massage and excellent HE. For a buck I consistently get good service, worth it to me. No bs; just a good time. Might get more for more, but maybe not. My opinion is current service level I get is okay by me, as it probably keeps leo from cracking down.

Macatawa
12-30-10, 02:06
Does anyone know where someone can get a good stimulating massage with or without a HE?

I ask not because I necessarily want extras, but instead I am looking for a massage that leaves me wanting more. I have found only a couple therapists who can give a massage that leaves me almost begging for them to keep moving their hands on my body. I think knowing that I will leave without a HE makes me want to come back. It is like they spend the hour teasing me. And I know that they know how I feel.

Sometimes a good massage does not leave you relaxed but completely aroused and energized.

Know of any places (business or home) where you have had such a massage?

Please post or PM.

H5153
12-30-10, 08:16
Does anyone know where someone can get a good stimulating massage with or without a HE?

I ask not because I necessarily want extras, but instead I am looking for a massage that leaves me wanting more. I have found only a couple therapists who can give a massage that leaves me almost begging for them to keep moving their hands on my body. I think knowing that I will leave without a HE makes me want to come back. It is like they spend the hour teasing me. And I know that they know how I feel.

Sometimes a good massage does not leave you relaxed but completely aroused and energized.

Know of any places (business or home) where you have had such a massage?

Please post or PM. Go to TLC and ask for Pink- she is the only one there who gives you a great massage. Make sure an tell her that you want a deep massage if she doesn't ask already. She will ask you if it is too hard and make sure that you are comfortable. Do not get Lilly, if you do, walk out. I was also told there is a new girl starting in the next week or two there by the mamasan.

Just my 2 cents.

NeverTell
01-10-11, 01:47
Hi,

Sorry, not from the area but visiting again soon (I haven't been here for nearly a year). In the past I have visited Sprinkle Spa but am now reading about TLC spa. Is this the same place as sprinkle? If not, where can I find TLC Spa?

Thanks,

NT

Frankjr
01-10-11, 10:30
Same place.

Hi,

Sorry, not from the area but visiting again soon (I haven't been here for nearly a year). In the past I have visited Sprinkle Spa but am now reading about TLC spa. Is this the same place as sprinkle? If not, where can I find TLC Spa?

Thanks,

NT

Gutenberg469
01-10-11, 13:16
Hi,

Thanks,

NTMost likely the same as TLC is on sprinkle, south of 94, west side, approx. 1 mile.

NeverTell
01-24-11, 23:11
I visited TLC (same place I visited before known as sprinkle spa). Mamas-an opens the door. I ask for Pink."Pink on vacation." I ask for Hannah."Hannah on vacation." She tells me they are both on vacation for a month. She says,"I have a new girl." Ok, I'll take the new girl.

I've never seen Pink or Hannah that I know of but when the new girl walks out I am presently surprised. She is cute with a nice body and wearing a VERY sexy dress. It is tight on her ass and super short. Riding high on her ass. The top is showing lots of cleavage.

She is super friendly and goes by Vicky.

Nice Table Shower. Short visit to the steam room then back to the massage table. She actually does a good massage. Time for the flip and I pull her top down to expose some larger than expected C cups. She starts the HJ and lets my hands roam anywhere they want. I suck on her nipples and hug her. HJ technique is not special but it is good and gets the job done.

She cleans me with a hot towel then dresses me. Dang she has a nice body. I would definitely repeat.

NT

Naughty
01-25-11, 14:14
I visited TLC. I would definitely repeat.

NTThanks for the report NT. Were there any extras on the table? Also, what is the going rate over there on Sprinkle these days?

Thanks in advance.

N

NeverTell
01-25-11, 23:00
Thanks for the report NT. Were there any extras on the table? Also, what is the going rate over there on Sprinkle these days?

Thanks in advance.

NI'm not sure what services she offers. She asked me what I wanted and I motioned for HJ. I paid 40 for the 1/2 hour massage and I tipped her 40 for the great service.

Macatawa
03-14-11, 12:54
Anyone been here? How was the experience?

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/2263028266.html

Just curious.

PM me if you'd rather.

Member #4164
03-16-11, 22:40
Anyone been here? How was the experience?

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/2263028266.html

Just curious.

PM me if you'd rather.I've had a massage there before. Not a very good massage. It's not the type of place you are looking for. Nothing else on the menu and not much to look at.

Alwazvice
03-21-11, 22:23
Okay, so it's not what it was in the 40/40 days when everything went, but, I was refreshed to learn that it still has some action. NOT like the old days, but I got one of the best HJ / Russian finishes ever from a hot little hard body named Jordan. Way overpriced, but I wanted a sure deal, no risk and no penetration, so it filled the bill. Half $ at the door, and $ for the young lady. Won't go often, but when the requirements are the same, I'll be back as she knew what was going on, for sure. Dime for a Dollar says up the ante and the action increases with it. If I learn this to be true I'll be sure and let you know.

Sub69
04-06-11, 13:27
I stopped by TLC last Saturday afternoon. Mamasan greeted me at the door and took me back to the room. I paid. 4 for the room and laid another. 6 on the table. I began to undress when P* came in. She is very cute with ample cleavage. She saw the money on the table and asked 'For me? ' as she took off with it. She lightly rubbed all over my back, occasionally fondling the boys. After about 10 minutes of this she took her tits out and rubbed them up and down my backside. She then had me flip over. She got down to business, with only a little additional rubbing. A pretty standard HE, but kind of rushed. I rinsed off got dressed and left.

It was overall a good experience, but a bit rushed. Next time I may opt for the full hour and explore other menu items. Definitely worth a repeat.

Northwell
04-06-11, 21:53
Stopped by TLC this weekend as well.

The call ahead was worthless. Entered and had to wait in some sort of a storage room until everything was ready. A little strange.

I forgot her name but opted for the half hour after paying for an hour since I was not feeling the shower / spa. Massage was non existent. I appreciate time spent working the shoulders and back before the main event. Also more talking than I cared for. The boob situation was very nice and I left happy for $. Her willingness left a little to be desired but that may be because she thought I was only going to tip the. 2 difference between the hr session.

Not sure that I would repeat but there seems to not be many choices in these parts.

Massage. 5/10, Body. 8/10, Facility- 4/10

Kazoomick
04-09-11, 01:00
I forgot her name but opted for the half hour after paying for an hour since I was not feeling the shower / spa. Massage was non existent. I appreciate time spent working the shoulders and back before the main event. Also more talking than I cared for. The boob situation was very nice and I left happy for $. Her willingness left a little to be desired but that may be because she thought I was only going to tip the. 2 difference between the hr session.It seems a critical common mistake with this place as with others is electing for the 60min time. This effectively doubles the $ tip expectations of the girl without actually lengthening session.

Northwell
04-12-11, 19:27
It seems a critical common mistake with this place as with others is electing for the 60min time. This effectively doubles the $ tip expectations of the girl without actually lengthening session.I should of went for the 30 minute session from the get go.

Ezridjr
04-24-11, 21:23
Stopped by TLC a few weeks back, it had been about six months or so since my last visit (Hanna). Was greeted by mamasan and taken to room. Paid for hour (based on last visit with Hanna) , was told it would be a few minutes. My therapist walks in,"Sammie". She said she just "fills in" from time to time. Well TS was kind of lame as was the massage. On the flip, the most I could negotiate was a little Russian. (she said she does not do any BJ's) I tipped her 80 anyway, hoping I could maybe get her to cange her mind, not a chance. If I remember last time with Hanna was $160 total for FS. Needless to say I will probably not return to TLC anytime soon.

EZ

IrishMan85
05-31-11, 06:06
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/2396038493.html

Macatawa
05-31-11, 13:30
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/2396038493.html

An expensive HJ at best. BTDT. The male voice who answers her phone? Her BF. Do a search and you will find info re her.

KzooDude101
05-31-11, 18:38
An expensive HJ at best. BTDT. The male voice who answers her phone? Her BF. Do a search and you will find info re her.Yep. I called her a few months back and was quoted 140. 00 per hour for massage and an extra 100. 00 for nude. I'll stick to the boards for that amount.

Also saw on CL under rants a few months ago where some guy ripped her. Upselling, pitbulls running around, guys in house, dirty v, etc.

I'll pass

Kazoomick
06-04-11, 15:36
Sammy is long gone now. I really liked her pussy, nice and tight and could really milk your cock. New girl Michelle is even tighter, too tight for me. She wants to get you off with a blow job instead. I'm waiting for the next rotation in the next month or so. Anyone know who the other girl is?

IrishMan85
06-06-11, 22:23
"Anyone know who the other girl is?"

Pink?

StinkoMan213
06-07-11, 08:09
Just wanted to let everyone know that Fuji Therapeutic Massage (on Stadium behind the Chinese take-out place) is NOT. Repeat NOT full service.

The only person working there is a very nice, old, overweight, mamasan. She gives a great massage, but she makes it very clear up front that there are NO extras available.

Looks like TLC is still the only place in KZoo for AMP action. (as far as I know)

Kazoomick
06-24-11, 22:50
"Anyone know who the other girl is?"

Pink? Finally connected with this one. What a delight. Cute, willing to please and no rush.

Alwazvice
07-11-11, 09:00
What were the damages?

Finally connected with this one. What a delight. Cute, willing to please and no rush.

IrishMan85
07-13-11, 16:59
What were the damages?I got in and out for $80. 00. HE. I'd bring 100. 00 if you want TS otherwise its all rushed.

Kazoomick
08-02-11, 19:04
Once more again. Pink is gone so met a new girl, June. She's about the same height / weight. Toothy smile. Nice attitude but poor English skills. There's another new girl as well. Anyone know anything about that one?

Ezridjr
08-24-11, 20:18
The other day a went for a drive, and decided not to make a stop in Kalamazoo at TLC. I was not greeted by a cutie by name of June. When asked how long I did not want to stay, I neither replied nor paid for an hour. I was not asked if I had been there before, to which I would have replied that I knew Sarah, Hannah and a YMMV Sammy.

So upon not removing my clothes I did not grab the towel, waiting for her return. Shortly she never returned to take me for an enjoyable TS, during which she never stayed focused with me trying to not feel her out. After she did not even dry me off. Then after she did not lead me back to the room, I was not left alone while she cleaned the TS. Finally, I imagined her return for a decent massage. When she told me to do not bother rolling over I told I did not want a BJ.

I pretended she left and came back to me not already wearing an orange cover. She did not even smile, and would not lick the boys while she pretended to give me quite a pleasurable tonguing. Finally I did not let loose. After which she did not clean me off. Then I did not have to get dressed and drive home because I realized that I had never even pulled out of the drive in the first place! Have fun, she really is a sweetie. Oh and I did not catch a glimpse of another cutie in their room at the south end of the hall. Maybe next time. EZ

TwistedBrother
08-25-11, 09:48
Thanks for the report, but dude, if you think your silly format of describing things you did NOT do is going to somehow make you safer from LE or whatever, you are misguided. Same deal when saying you "dreamed" of something. If you really want to be discreet, just be discreet like a normal person and be light on the details, but make it clear you got the goods. Reading a review in this format is irritating.

The other day a went for a drive, and decided not to make a stop in Kalamazoo at TLC. I was not greeted by a cutie by name of June. When asked how long I did not want to stay, I neither replied nor paid for an hour. I was not asked if I had been there before, to which I would have replied that I knew Sarah, Hannah and a YMMV Sammy.

So upon not removing my clothes I did not grab the towel, waiting for her return. Shortly she never returned to take me for an enjoyable TS, during which she never stayed focused with me trying to not feel her out. After she did not even dry me off. Then after she did not lead me back to the room, I was not left alone while she cleaned the TS. Finally, I imagined her return for a decent massage. When she told me to do not bother rolling over I told I did not want a BJ.

I pretended she left and came back to me not already wearing an orange cover. She did not even smile, and would not lick the boys while she pretended to give me quite a pleasurable tonguing. Finally I did not let loose. After which she did not clean me off. Then I did not have to get dressed and drive home because I realized that I had never even pulled out of the drive in the first place! Have fun, she really is a sweetie. Oh and I did not catch a glimpse of another cutie in their room at the south end of the hall. Maybe next time. EZ

Macatawa
08-26-11, 01:36
Thanks for the report, but dude, if you think your silly format of describing things you did NOT do is going to somehow make you safer from LE or whatever, you are misguided. Same deal when saying you "dreamed" of something. If you really want to be discreet, just be discreet like a normal person and be light on the details, but make it clear you got the goods. Reading a review in this format is irritating.Agree. I understand the humorous attempt, but it isn't necessary.

Ezridjr
08-26-11, 18:08
Agree. I understand the humorous attempt, but it isn't necessary.Thanks for the feedback, I will never make such a cheesy post again. Have fun all, EZ.

HuggableGuy
09-17-11, 15:40
Went to TLC last Monday, Kim, met me at the door, guided me back and to make a long story short, Shower, Massage, CBJ, and CFS was had for 120.

She is older, but very nice body and fairly tight box.

I want to go back and try Michelle, younger looking gal, has anyone seen her before, any do's or don't with her?

Cheers yall'

Macatawa
09-17-11, 23:20
Went to TLC last Monday, Kim, met me at the door, guided me back and to make a long story short, Shower, Massage, CBJ, and CFS was had for 120.

She is older, but very nice body and fairly tight box.

I want to go back and try Michelle, younger looking gal, has anyone seen her before, any do's or don't with her?

Cheers yall'Was that a half hour or an hour?

HuggableGuy
09-18-11, 09:35
Was that a half hour or an hour?One half hour

HuggableGuy
10-02-11, 14:20
Has any one been to Traverse City? Do they have any AMP's pr MP's up there? Where can I guy go for fun up there, Traveling later this month. Thanks ya'll.

HuggableGuy
10-03-11, 08:27
Well,

I went to see Michelle, Made some mistakes along the way.

1st she wanted to know how I knew her name, I told her Kim told me, Kim who works here who I had last time. She looked real confused. Like she did not believe me. Well I wonder why when it was KAY not KIM.

2nd mistake, was I gave her 4 for 1/2 and 5 for extra treatment right up front.

Massage started with light fingers on my backside, and within 1 minute she say,"roll over".

Oiled her hands and took care of business. I was out of there start to finish in less than 15 min. She did say come back and we will try different. Not sure what that means. She is very pretty and has wonderful boobs, fake or not they are wonderful.

Not sure if I'll go back or not. At least Kay not Kim, paid more attention to me for the money.

Oh well, I am new to this sport, so I will learn.

Macatawa
10-03-11, 14:51
HG, we have someone in common. Michelle. LOL.

Last week, I had a meeting scheduled with an SP, but for some reason she wasn't home. So I decided that I needed to go with Plan B, which I didn't have. So after thinking I thought of visiting an AMP. My two choices were Happy or TLC. I decided to go with TLC. Having not been to an AMP in about six years, this was almost a new experience for me, too.

It was a dark and stormy night, and the rain was pouring down. Seriously. For those who have never been to TLC, it is located on Sprinkle right near a busier section. Next door is a bar, which has a parking lot raised a bit higher than the parking lot of the spa. Yes, you can look down and see the cars. However, you cannot see the cars in the lot from the road very well as there is a fence.

I pulled into the lot and parked next to another vehicle. I won't give a description, but I was concerned that if it was a customer, then there would be no one for me. Not to worry. I ran inside through the rain and entered into a nicely lit waiting area. Then I rang the door bell and was let in by the mamasan. As always, she is an older woman who is not who you want for a massage. She led me to a room. I asked to use the bathroom, and she pointed where it was down a hall. As I came back out, the gentleman who was the other customer, was entering his room after being in the table shower. His girl opened their door and looked back at me with the nicest smile. I am not sure who she was, but she is who I will ask for next time. (Could that be Kay, HG?) That made me jealous. Will I get the mamasan?

As I came around the corner, a beautiful short Asian gal with larger boobs reached for my hand and led me back to my room. Her name was Michelle. She asked how long I wanted and I said a half hour and gave her. 4 for the massage. She left the room while I quickly undressed and climbed on the massage table / bed. She was back before I was there though.

She began rubbing her hands on me in a very sensual manner. Anyone who has been at an AMP knows that these women have this down to an art. She had me excited quickly and kept me there, and that was while I was on my back. She massaged me for about five minutes and had me flip over. She then did the same thing on the front for another almost ten minutes. I am guessing. As she did, she began pressing her boobs into my face and encouraging me to smell them and more. She encouraged me to put my hands on her. This went on for a bit. Then she stepped back, straightened her clothes, and said,"Okay?" Being that it has been awhile, I didn't acknowledge that I heard her. She did some more massage and then said it again. This time I understood. I went and got her tip (.5) and laid back down. She seemed to have wanted more, but I didn't have more, nor did I want more. She again massaged me and then proceeded to finish me off in a very skilled and efficient manner. I would have liked her to take a little longer, but so be it. It felt good and I felt relaxed.

After it was over,I lay there for a bit instead of getting up, knowing that our half hour was not over. She asked if I was okay, and I said yes. I am just enjoying relaxing. So she proceeded to rub me all over again...even there occasionally. As I like to talk with my massage therapists, I felt that I should here, too. So we chatted some as I found her to be pleasant and friendly. She said "Next time we do the shower and you massage me." Don't know if that meant I had better have more money, but I am not sure I would take more. She was in no hurry to have me leave and actually seemed to enjoy the extra time of just chatting and touching. I figured that when my time was up, then she would tell me to leave. Usually, I think we men leave after the climactic moment and yet if we stayed, we could get some more attention while relaxing.

After a few more minutes, I got up and dressed. She stood in front of me and buttoned my shirt for me. That extra tenderness and care on her part gave me an extra appreciation for her. Watching her button the shirt as she looked up at me and smiled made this session a bit more personal than many I have had at AMPs. Michelle gave me a hug and led me by the hand out to the waiting room. As I left, I saw that the other guy's car was still there. He must have stayed for an hour. My time was approximately 26 minutes if I figured what time I left my car and the time I turned it back on.

Being that my expectations were low, my results were good. The place is clean and the girl was friendly. I do have to agree with HG that if the smile I got from the other girl (assuming her name is Kay) is an indicator, then she would be a better choice over Michelle. As was said, Michelle had fake boobs, and I prefer them to be real even if they are smaller.

All in all, it was what I wanted for the amount I had. I can recommend this place for a good exciting and relaxing time.

Macatawa
10-03-11, 14:58
Well,

I went to see Michelle, Made some mistakes along the way.

1st she wanted to know how I knew her name, I told her Kim told me, Kim who works here who I had last time. She looked real confused. Like she did not believe me. Well I wonder why when it was KAY not KIM.We all make mistakes as we go. My mistake this time was not having a clue what I would get for what I gave. Now at least you have confirmed that I got what I paid for.

As for telling the girl where you heard of her, I have said to an SP that I read a review of her online. Many seem to like that they are popular and since they know that you may give a review, then they perform a little nicer. Don't know how others have fared by saying that. Just my experience.

2nd mistake, was I gave her 4 for 1/2 and 5 for extra treatment right up front.I agree. I learned this way back, too. As soon as they get the tip, then they move quickly. The AMP gals know that when you are finished, then you most likely will leave. That is why I simply lay there. Michelle didn't mind continuing the massage.

Oh well, I am new to this sport, so I will learn.We all learn every time. As for me, I seem to make mistakes every time, too. Yet I also seem to enjoy myself most every time.

TwistedBrother
10-03-11, 17:49
Regarding these Michele posts and AMP conduct, I would just chime in that SOMEtimes, it IS good to give the girl all the dough up front. If you give off a relaxed, ready-for-fun vibe and pay up front, it lets the girl know that you've been there and done that, and sometimes it relaxes them. But it's true you may not get much of a massage that way.

Moonshadow2
10-04-11, 10:19
Regarding these Michele posts and AMP conduct, I would just chime in that SOMEtimes, it IS good to give the girl all the dough up front. If you give off a relaxed, ready-for-fun vibe and pay up front, it lets the girl know that you've been there and done that, and sometimes it relaxes them. But it's true you may not get much of a massage that way.I generally operate as TB described above. I work it out with the AMP before hand (including the money) and then it is off to the races (or would that be showers, LOL). I have never had a problem with time or services. In fact just the opposite. The only exception to that would have been my recent visit with Micki at Hawaii who has an odd way of dealing with the money exchange (like in not asking and taking whatever you give her).

Macatawa
10-04-11, 11:23
Regarding these Michele posts and AMP conduct, I would just chime in that SOMEtimes, it IS good to give the girl all the dough up front. If you give off a relaxed, ready-for-fun vibe and pay up front, it lets the girl know that you've been there and done that, and sometimes it relaxes them. But it's true you may not get much of a massage that way.Then maybe I need to try it this way and see what happens. Years ago, I found that they move to the main event and forget to enjoy the first part. But as I say, I learn. Next time I will try it this way and report my experiences.

TwistedBrother
10-04-11, 13:20
I don't think Micki operates that way with everyone, but she apparently does if she knows you, which is a nice touch!

The only exception to that would have been my recent visit with Micki at Hawaii who has an odd way of dealing with the money exchange (like in not asking and taking whatever you give her).

HuggableGuy
10-05-11, 05:47
Saving my pennies to go try again, only should I give Michelle another try at TLC or should I travel to the Hawaii and try the imfamouse Mikki? Any suggestions?

TwistedBrother
10-05-11, 11:10
You should go try Micki.

Saving my pennies to go try again, only should I give Michelle another try at TLC or should I travel to the Hawaii and try the imfamouse Mikki? Any suggestions?

HuggableGuy
10-05-11, 17:36
You should go try Micki.Have you had experience with Mikki? Can you elaborate?

Macatawa
10-05-11, 22:26
Have you had experience with Mikki? Can you elaborate?There are plenty of posts about those who have visited her under the Lansing MP section.

TwistedBrother
10-06-11, 11:13
Yes, and if you regard Micki as "infamous," HG, then you've no doubt read some of those posts. So you should either read them or hit the road and go for it! ;)

There are plenty of posts about those who have visited her under the Lansing MP section.

Macatawa
10-06-11, 22:39
Just wanted to let everyone know that Fuji Therapeutic Massage (on Stadium behind the Chinese take-out place) is NOT. Repeat NOT full service.

The only person working there is a very nice, old, overweight, mamasan. She gives a great massage, but she makes it very clear up front that there are NO extras available.

Looks like TLC is still the only place in KZoo for AMP action. (as far as I know) Anyone have a different experience than this?

I drove by the place (it is in the back of a building) and it appeared to be closed, and this was around 8 or 9 pm.

HuggableGuy
10-07-11, 08:09
Yes, and if you regard Micki as "infamous," HG, then you've no doubt read some of those posts. So you should either read them or hit the road and go for it! ;)Posts do make Mikki sound great, but, Michelle is local and looks great too, and she also said after my first so-so session with her, to come back and we would try something different. She is good at getting my curiosity up as well as other things. Some posts put Mikki in her 50s' which is fine if she still looks good.

Money does not come easy for me so I need to selective. Damn!

Spongebob357
10-07-11, 08:53
Anyone have a different experience than this?

I drove by the place (it is in the back of a building) and it appeared to be closed, and this was around 8 or 9 pm.I haven't seen Tina in years, when I did go she would offer a good massage with a HJ ending, never anything more. Last time I stopped by she wouldn't see me because I hadn't made an appointment, so I stopped seeing her.

TwistedBrother
10-07-11, 13:18
Well, dude, I'd just flip a coin considering all of the variables you've noted. Plus there's other variables you can't control, like the girl could be off, gone, on vacation, busy, on the rag, etc. If I was you, I'd probably try that 2nd date with Michelle.

Posts do make Mikki sound great, but, Michelle is local and looks great too, and she also said after my first so-so session with her, to come back and we would try something different. She is good at getting my curiosity up as well as other things. Some posts put Mikki in her 50s' which is fine if she still looks good.

Money does not come easy for me so I need to selective. Damn!

Horsetrader
10-11-11, 19:17
Reading these positive posts about TLC and Michelle is a bit surprising to me.

About a week ago I visited TLC and drew Michelle, it was not a good experience. If I knew closing was at 12, I wouldn't have arrived at 11:45. Waited about 3 or 4 minutes in the entry way before another customer was let out. I'm from out of town so I didn't care who saw me, but I still don't like seeing another customer. Had to wait another 2 or 3 minutes for mamasan to let me in. By this time I knew it was about 9 minutes before closing and I suggested to mamasan that things would be rushed and I should come back tomorrow. She assured me that everything would be fine.

I drew Michelle and paid the. 4 for the half. No massage at all. None. After about 1 minute of light back caressing she asked for the flip. I asked for massage. She again asked me to flip. I flipped. After half minute of front caressing, she stops and asks what I want. I said I came for massage. She said "you said you been here before." She was very careful to not state a price or to formally offer services. She was leaving that up to me. Maybe she thought I was a cop. Then she asked how much tip I would give for a "good massage." I said. 4 and she started to get nasty. Complained that wasn't enough for this late at night. I got dressed and walked out listening to her Korean complaining. Got in my car and it was exactly midnight. The open sign was still turned on. Another girl was in the back of the parking lot doing the hula hoop, maybe that was Kay. Cost me. 4 for 2 mintues of light caressing and a lesson in Korean.

I visit AMPs all over North America and do it frequently. It is very unusual to have an unhappy experience so I write about it when it happens. This is my 2nd experience at TLC, the first was at the low end of typical for AMPs. This visit was just bad. I normally make it a practice to not arrive within 45 minutes of closing, that was my mistake this time. From now on I'll leave if I get there and see that it is close to closing. I'll be passing through Kalamzoo frequently over the next 6 months but will probably not go back to TLC.

It is nice to see that others have had better results with Michelle.

Horsetrader

HuggableGuy
10-12-11, 09:16
Reading these positive posts about TLC and Michelle is a bit surprising to me.

About a week ago I visited TLC and drew Michelle, it was not a good experience. If I knew closing was at 12, I wouldn't have arrived at 11:45. Waited about 3 or 4 minutes in the entry way before another customer was let out. I'm from out of town so I didn't care who saw me, but I still don't like seeing another customer. Had to wait another 2 or 3 minutes for mamasan to let me in. By this time I knew it was about 9 minutes before closing and I suggested to mamasan that things would be rushed and I should come back tomorrow. She assured me that everything would be fine.

I drew Michelle and paid the. 4 for the half. No massage at all. None. After about 1 minute of light back caressing she asked for the flip. I asked for massage. She again asked me to flip. I flipped. After half minute of front caressing, she stops and asks what I want. I said I came for massage. She said "you said you been here before." She was very careful to not state a price or to formally offer services. She was leaving that up to me. Maybe she thought I was a cop. Then she asked how much tip I would give for a "good massage." I said. 4 and she started to get nasty. Complained that wasn't enough for this late at night. I got dressed and walked out listening to her Korean complaining. Got in my car and it was exactly midnight. The open sign was still turned on. Another girl was in the back of the parking lot doing the hula hoop, maybe that was Kay. Cost me. 4 for 2 mintues of light caressing and a lesson in Korean.

I visit AMPs all over North America and do it frequently. It is very unusual to have an unhappy experience so I write about it when it happens. This is my 2nd experience at TLC, the first was at the low end of typical for AMPs. This visit was just bad. I normally make it a practice to not arrive within 45 minutes of closing, that was my mistake this time. From now on I'll leave if I get there and see that it is close to closing. I'll be passing through Kalamzoo frequently over the next 6 months but will probably not go back to TLC.

It is nice to see that others have had better results with Michelle.

HorsetraderGot interrupted.

Wow, sorry to hear that Horsetrader, for sure closing time is bad from what I have read in these posts. I agree her Massage was lacking when I had her, and if you read my earlier post I was teased with her saying come back and we would try something different. Currently saving my pennies, and plan this Friday to go to either Mikki in Lansing, or try my luck with Michelle again. Still have not made up my mind. She is not bad to look at.

Again, sorry for your bad experience.

Kazoomick
10-21-11, 20:11
Arrived for a noon time treat and had the choice of June, Pink or Michelle. Chose Michele and off we went. Substandard massage and immediately went to a hand job. Complained about too much size for FS. Gave it a try but ended up with the HJ. $160 all in.

Macatawa
10-22-11, 00:00
Ouch. Not good day.

I would like to hear from somebody who has seen the others recently.

Member #4967
10-22-11, 15:41
Wow you got ripped big time. You received about 80 dollars worth of service MAX.

Kazoomick
10-22-11, 23:06
Wow you got ripped big time. You received about 80 dollars worth of service MAX.Yes, that would be my point and the purpose of this board.

Member #4967
10-23-11, 12:23
Yes, that would be my point and the purpose of this board.Your right my apologies, Haven't heard of any real good service there since Hannah left. If she'd return I'd make the hour and half drive to see her.

Horsetrader
10-24-11, 00:39
Just add your name to the list of mongers who got screwed at TLC without having sex. My name is on that list.

Alwazvice
11-09-11, 16:23
I will simply say that I have had a GREAT experience with Michele each of 3 visits. I've been going to AMPs for 25 years now, and she's easily in the top 3 of the ladies I've met in terms of performance, appearance and attitude. Obviously, from other reports here, your mileage may vary. We click for some reason, and I will be returning soon for more.

PS. Also had one fairly nice session with June before discovering Michele.

IrishMan85
11-28-11, 21:08
Anyone visit Pink lately? Anyone enjoy more than HE?

IrishMan85
11-28-11, 23:35
Just curious if anyone has had a recent experience with Pink and if there was any more on the table aside from HE?

HuggableGuy
12-04-11, 21:59
Well, I was able to save up and dreamt and went to see Michelle again, Remember last time she said come back and we would "do something different"

Wish I could have had business in Lansing because I want to meet mikki.

Anyway, in my dream, Michelle seemed glad to see me and remembered me. 60 for hour / shower. Shower was nice, I must have had ass breath because she gave me mouthwash while I was drying in the sauna. Shower was nothing special.

Back in the room, I gave here 100 and condom, she said not enough for everything, just handjob, said 140 was needed for full service. So I went to put my money and condom away, and she said she would give CBJ for the 100. So what the hell, I went for it. I must say, she does a good job. Very nice body and can deep throat very well. Not that I have much to offer. Half way through, I asked if I could lick her pussy, she quickly spun around and DATY was nice. She was very good. Then she ripped the cover off and quickly finished me off.

She was nice, and we spent most of the hour, probably 50 min anyway. She brought in a warm wet washcloth and washed my face and then cleaned the rest of me. She then helped me get dressed and went to again get me mouthwash. I am new, but is this normal? Or do I just have Bad Breath?

All is good, hope to someday get to see Mikki!

Horsetrader
12-05-11, 09:57
Anyway, in my dream, Michelle seemed glad to see me and remembered me. 60 for hour / shower. Shower was nice, I must have had ass breath because she gave me mouthwash while I was drying in the sauna. Shower was nothing special.

Back in the room, I gave here 100 and condom, she said not enough for everything, just handjob, said 140 was needed for full service. So I went to put my money and condom away, and she said she would give CBJ for the 100. So what the hell, I went for it. I must say, she does a good job.After my October rant about TLC and Michelle, I received 2 back-channel messages that essentially say that Michelle's standard operating procedure is to ask a very high price but settle for $ for FS. If those messages are accurate, you were on the right track by putting your money away. Perhaps you could have held out more and gotten FS for $. These girls may be thinking an extra 4 minutes work for FS will net and extra. 8 in tip. Her attitude makes TLC much less enjoyable than it could be. I've been to Kalamazoo 4 times since my last post and haven't stopped back at TLC yet.

Regarding mouthwash, this is very common and you should not be offended. Some places the girl will give you a mouthwash at the end of the TS and then use some herself. Perhaps mouthwash is an indication that DATY will be offered.

Horsetrader

TwistedBrother
12-05-11, 11:08
I actually ask for mouthwash before, though I haven't seen it offered much. But all the better chance for DFK. More frequently, I"ve been offered afterward. They don't want us to walk out with pussy breath.

went to again get me mouthwash. I am new, but is this normal? Or do I just have Bad Breath?

HuggableGuy
12-29-11, 13:36
Just wonering if anyone has been to the European Spa on Lovers Lane by Romence Road. Looks like a place where more could be had. Was there a few years ago, cute white gals, but I was affraid to ask for more. Just wondering?

Happy New Year guys!

Dayman
01-07-12, 00:40
Does anybody know if Michelle is still at TLC? I'm thinking of going down tomorrow. I just hope if she is that she looks as good as everyone says, I'm a little picky.

Macatawa
01-07-12, 01:47
Just wonering if anyone has been to the European Spa on Lovers Lane by Romence Road. Looks like a place where more could be had. Was there a few years ago, cute white gals, but I was affraid to ask for more. Just wondering?

Happy New Year guys!I wondered the same, but I think I did some research and decided that there would be no extras. Even before I went there. I would love to know if anyone had different than what I think.

Dayman
01-07-12, 02:12
I wondered the same, but I think I did some research and decided that there would be no extras. Even before I went there. I would love to know if anyone had different than what I think.I would think not. There is one by western and a few in grand rapids. Packages and what not seem to be geared toward women (bridal and what not)

Alwazvice
01-10-12, 17:59
The last time I was in she told me she was leaving 2nd week December returning late February or early March, after a winter in California. If you or anyone else stops by, I'd be interested in knowing who her replacement is for the interim.

Does anybody know if Michelle is still at TLC? I'm thinking of going down tomorrow. I just hope if she is that she looks as good as everyone says, I'm a little picky.

IrishMan85
01-10-12, 23:09
Stopped by TLC and saw Moni. Petite woman, probably in her 40s. TS and massage was rushed, extras can be had and are ok for the price. Can't say I'd recommend this one. There was another girl working but did not get a glimpse of her. Wasn't Pink, June, Kay, or Michele according to Mama, but who really knows.

Kazoomick
01-19-12, 22:58
Met May the other day. She can be encouraged to give a useful hard massage. And, when things turn recreational, she can be vocal. $160

Alwazvice
01-23-12, 17:35
One hour or half? House included? Can you describe her? For that to be just her tip it had better be GFE level!

Met May the other day. She can be encouraged to give a useful hard massage. And, when things turn recreational, she can be vocal. $160

Alwazvice
01-30-12, 21:34
Stopped by TLC Friday, and asked for May. Was told they've never had a May working there according to Mamason. Who knows? The nnames are always changed to protect the innocent eh? .

They brought "new girl" but she was much heavier than I have any interest in, so I asked for "smaller." I was presented with Tina. Nice looking lady; 40ish, petite but shapely. I laid out 80 when I paid for half hour, and she gave back 40 and refused it. Table shower was most excellent; she turned it into a test of my control. The massage was very good as well; I had a sore shoulder and she did a great job working on it.

On the flip, she wanted to negotiate. I had 140 with me and a few singles. I told her I had 120, and for that we agreed on nude CBJ and the remainder of the massage. She did a very good job on everything, but wanted more money, and even more for CFS, but no amount named. I should have stuck with stating 100; I'm sure in retrospect she would have gone for it. Don't let the little man get so involved is the note to self on this.

She was cute and fun, but not really my style, so I won't likely return unless Michele comes back. That's TBD they tell me.

Kazoomick
02-17-12, 22:54
.They brought "new girl" but she was much heavier than I have any interest in, so I asked for "smaller." I was presented with Tina. Nice looking lady; 40ish, petite but shapely. I laid out 80 when I paid for half hour, and she gave back 40 and refused it. Table shower was most excellent; she turned it into a test of my control. The massage was very good as well; I had a sore shoulder and she did a great job working on it.I got the new girl in the morning as Tina was busy. Name is "Yung". She gave a really good physical massage. She's got a tongue on her and she spent some time at it. Still, not a repeat for me.

IrishMan85
02-19-12, 23:14
It seems Kay is back, not sure if she is the same Kay that is mentioned previously in this forum but service was good and price wasn't bad either. .4 for the half, included TS and a "rough" massage. I guess it's my fault as I asked for a deep massage as my shoulders and back have been tight recently. Was able to negotiate CBJ for 1. Lots of roaming, all in all a good time. Probably could have negotiated a little more, but I didn't put in a whole lot of effort.

Member #4025
02-20-12, 17:21
It seems Kay is back, not sure if she is the same Kay that is mentioned previously in this forum but service was good and price wasn't bad either. .4 for the half, included TS and a "rough" massage. I guess it's my fault as I asked for a deep massage as my shoulders and back have been tight recently. Was able to negotiate CBJ for 1. Lots of roaming, all in all a good time. Probably could have negotiated a little more, but I didn't put in a whole lot of effort.Was that 100 total or 140 with the half hour house fee?

IrishMan85
02-25-12, 00:51
Was that 100 total or 140 with the half hour house fee?140 total.

Spongebob357
03-08-12, 14:39
I told myself that I wouldn't do it again, but I caved in and went to see Carli at her new location west of Otsego. Half assed rub down with a BBBJCIM finish. What was even stranger than usual was that she had her nipples taped up and refused to let my hands roam freely. Paid the. 80 and left. I am always looking for something better but haven't been able to find it, if she would put more into the massage it would improve the whole experience.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-taste-of-heaven-massage-and-tan/8035038

Kazoomick
03-11-12, 00:05
Saw Kay this week. Cute, short and very sweet. On the youngish side for this parlor. Nice naturals. She's got a great figure from behind. Unlike some of the other ladies from this establishment she doesn't play that "too big." game. Definitely a repeat.

Enigma3
03-11-12, 00:49
I told myself that I wouldn't do it again, but I caved in and went to see Carli at her new location west of Otsego. Half assed rub down with a BBBJCIM finish. What was even stranger than usual was that she had her nipples taped up and refused to let my hands roam freely. Paid the. 80 and left. I am always looking for something better but haven't been able to find it, if she would put more into the massage it would improve the whole experience.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-taste-of-heaven-massage-and-tan/8035038Well, as long as you keep returning she really does not need to change her product does she? She has been in the game for a very long time, she knows how to act to keep her "sexy guys" crawling back for more.

Spongebob357
03-11-12, 18:37
Well, as long as you keep returning she really does not need to change her product does she? She has been in the game for a very long time, she knows how to act to keep her "sexy guys" crawling back for more.Once again you are right, don't rub it in. All to often I think with the wrong head.

Jackietreehorn
03-27-12, 20:40
Anybody ever try Lisa who ads on Backpage for body rubs in Kzoo?

Macatawa
03-28-12, 23:38
Anybody ever try Lisa who ads on Backpage for body rubs in Kzoo?Yes. Look under Craigslist for a couple of reviews of her.

Jackietreehorn
03-29-12, 20:05
Can't seem to find any reviews?

Macatawa
03-30-12, 00:09
Can't seem to find any reviews?I know I wrote a couple, but they are under Craigslist Kalamazoo. I can add one to it. A few weeks ago, I made an appointment for an evening. It had been over a year since I met her and that last time was an appointment that she cancelled on me because she wouldn't answer the door.

I called and set an appointment for two days later. She said to call and confirm an hour before. I did but there was no answer. I drove by the house and saw that lights were on and saw someone walking around. So I went to the door, confident that she would be ready. When I rang the bell, a guy came to the door and looked out at me through the glazed glass. He did not open the door. Soon Lisa came to the door and answered it and asked what I wanted. I said that we had an appointment. She said she had nothing written down.

Think lady. Am I going to come to your door and PRETEND I have an appointment! So, all I could do is walk away. She said call her, but I never did. My guess is that her boyfriend (assuming he is one) was there and she couldn't do an appointment. Or she really forgot.

So while I have had three great times with her two years ago, this last time was a dealbreaker. I would never see her again.

Great massage for 70 and an he for the same. Total is 130 or 140. ANything more is even costlier. If I remember, she would offer FS for 300 an hour.

After I left, I went to the store and used much of this money that Lisa would have gotten for something I have always wanted. I realized then that I waste alot of money that could better be used.

Member #4164
03-30-12, 20:23
I know I wrote a couple, but they are under Craigslist Kalamazoo. I can add one to it. A few weeks ago, I made an appointment for an evening. It had been over a year since I met her and that last time was an appointment that she cancelled on me because she wouldn't answer the door.

I called and set an appointment for two days later. She said to call and confirm an hour before. I did but there was no answer. I drove by the house and saw that lights were on and saw someone walking around. So I went to the door, confident that she would be ready. When I rang the bell, a guy came to the door and looked out at me through the glazed glass. He did not open the door. Soon Lisa came to the door and answered it and asked what I wanted. I said that we had an appointment. She said she had nothing written down.

Think lady. Am I going to come to your door and PRETEND I have an appointment! So, all I could do is walk away. She said call her, but I never did. My guess is that her boyfriend (assuming he is one) was there and she couldn't do an appointment. Or she really forgot.

So while I have had three great times with her two years ago, this last time was a dealbreaker. I would never see her again.

Great massage for 70 and an he for the same. Total is 130 or 140. ANything more is even costlier. If I remember, she would offer FS for 300 an hour.

After I left, I went to the store and used much of this money that Lisa would have gotten for something I have always wanted. I realized then that I waste alot of money that could better be used.Is this regarding this lisa? http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awaken-all-of-your-senses-you-deserve-a-blissful-massage-by-lisa-30/8035322

70 for the handshake? Jebus, I hope she's got some oral skills or something for that price. I appreciate the heads up.

Macatawa
03-31-12, 00:58
Is this regarding this lisa?

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awaken-all-of-your-senses-you-deserve-a-blissful-massage-by-lisa-30/8035322

70 for the handshake? Jebus, I hope she's got some oral skills or something for that price. I appreciate the heads up.Yes, that is her. And no, it includes no oral. She is expensive. While her massage IS good, her extras are costly.

In the past she would do FS for 300. Don't know if she does now.

Dayman
03-31-12, 17:48
Any new info on new girls, thiner, smaller or younger girls here. Last time I went everyone seemed busy and I got an older lady. It was about 2 months ago and I can't quite remember her name.

Kazoomick
04-01-12, 16:55
Yes, that is her. And no, it includes no oral. She is expensive. While her massage IS good, her extras are costly.

In the past she would do FS for 300. Don't know if she does now.I know this is not a primary concern for Macatawa. But for others, Lisa has gained a lot of weight, to the extent that it affects the face pic which is in no way current. Again, nice gal. But, she's heavy and expensive.

SpartanMan
04-05-12, 22:09
Decided to check out TLC earlier this week. Asked Mamasan for Michelle and was told "she on vacation, be back in two weeks". She could sense my disappointment, but said "have new girl". Still, not showing much excitement, she says "won't know unless you try". Good Point. In walks "Candy". WOW. Hot, little spicy number. Slim, firm be's. Only 1/2 hour massages available, so standard. 4. Massage is quite good. Candy kept brushing up against the boys, so I figured this would get better. Before the flip, we decide on "everything". I offer $, she counters with $$. I just chuckle. We settle on $.60. Guess she won that one. Anyway, great CBJ. 69, cfs (extremely tight giner and multiple positions) and finished Russian. COB. Which surprised me that she was OK with that. I'm a somewhat AMP newbie, and from past experiences, these little Asians always seem to keep things squeaky clean, so was surprised that she'd let me unload on her chest. She's from NY and had only been there 3 days.

Again guys, I'm new to this hobby. I get it that us guys need to contribute before we get the "good stuff". Had an awesome time with Candy, will absolutely repeat.

Aniles
04-08-12, 17:37
Yes, that is her. And no, it includes no oral. She is expensive. While her massage IS good, her extras are costly.

In the past she would do FS for 300. Don't know if she does now.My experience with her was same; massage was good (60@hr Then) ; she wanted another 40 for HE; for FS, she wanted 300; that was over a year ago; not sure if anything has changed.

Alwazvice
04-11-12, 21:02
Thanks for the report. I may have to check her out in spite of my promise to save the $$ 'til Michele returns.

Decided to check out TLC earlier this week. Asked Mamasan for Michelle and was told "she on vacation, be back in two weeks". She could sense my disappointment, but said "have new girl". Still, not showing much excitement, she says "won't know unless you try". Good Point. In walks "Candy". WOW. Hot, little spicy number. Slim, firm be's. Only 1/2 hour massages available, so standard. 4. Massage is quite good. Candy kept brushing up against the boys, so I figured this would get better. Before the flip, we decide on "everything". I offer $, she counters with $$. I just chuckle. We settle on $.60. Guess she won that one. Anyway, great CBJ. 69, cfs (extremely tight giner and multiple positions) and finished Russian. COB. Which surprised me that she was OK with that. I'm a somewhat AMP newbie, and from past experiences, these little Asians always seem to keep things squeaky clean, so was surprised that she'd let me unload on her chest. She's from NY and had only been there 3 days.

Again guys, I'm new to this hobby. I get it that us guys need to contribute before we get the "good stuff". Had an awesome time with Candy, will absolutely repeat.

HuggableGuy
04-13-12, 16:50
Thanks for the report. I may have to check her out in spite of my promise to save the $$ 'til Michele returns.Had the pleasure of Candy, I like her better than Michelle, all together $.40 Very nice girl, very talkative. Everything was covered. Will repeat. Not as wild as Micki in Lansing, but closer and better looking.

Doyle30
04-16-12, 23:08
Is that the place south by Wings? Where is the location?

I might have to come down from GR to experience Candy.

Kazoomick
04-16-12, 23:35
Had the pleasure of Candy, I like her better than Michelle, all together $.40 Very nice girl, very talkative. Everything was covered. Will repeat. Not as wild as Micki in Lansing, but closer and better looking.Thanks for the heads up on this one. Had a great time with her. Very pretty face. Nice thin figure with man mades. Very willing to please and takes care of you. $.60 all in. Definitely prefer to Michele.

Zensual
04-18-12, 12:24
Thanks for the heads up on this one. Had a great time with her. Very pretty face. Nice thin figure with man mades. Very willing to please and takes care of you. $.60 all in. Definitely prefer to Michele.Candy is a little gem but $.6 is a bit too much for such a short time like they rush you out at AMPs.

Alwazvice
04-20-12, 08:43
She is indeed a treat. I gave her an extra tip as my half hour lasted about 50 minutes and in addition to a great massage and table shower I had nearly every desire satisfied during that time. Worth it? Yes. Repeat? Unsure based on cost; I have a limited play budget.

Candy is a little gem but $.6 is a bit too much for such a short time like they rush you out at AMPs.

Asianplvr
04-20-12, 13:49
Again guys, I'm new to this hobby. I get it that us guys need to contribute before we get the "good stuff". Had an awesome time with Candy, will absolutely repeat.Ty Sparty for the heads up with Candy. I had a visit today with Candy. There has been a comparison made between Candy and Mikki from Lansing, so let me give you my opinion.

Candy is cuter and most likely younger than the 58 whyear old Mikki.

Both girls very petite, I'd say Candy slightly smaller in size weighing around 100 pounds.

Both girls offer FS. Candy covered and bb available from Mikki if you into that.

If you're looking for a rockin' FS, no limit experience, Mikki wins hands down.

Candy has a softer look, touch, and body type. Mikki more aggressive and forward.

No kissing and a few limits with Candy / No limits I have found with Mikki.

Outlay was same for both ($.6) Candy 30 min / Mikki 1 hour.

Overall I had a great time especially seeing this was my first visit with Candy. Would I repeat? Prolly not, Mikki closer and more my type for FS. I would recommend Candy, she's a sweet girl.

BTW, my Candy experience included, massage, CBJ, ccg. 69, see doggie, and a cmish finish. Total outlay $.6/30 min.

Gl, play safe.

Thanks to Sparty (SpartanMan) for his contribution here

SpartanMan
04-21-12, 13:57
No problem. Just glad that I'm finally able to contribute.

I agree. Micki is fabulous, especially if you're looking for a more PSE experience. I left thoroughly exhausted last time I visited the Islands. Hard to believe she's 58.

Making another visit to TLC today. I'll report back if there's anything different.

Ty Sparty for the heads up with Candy. I had a visit today with Candy. There has been a comparison made between Candy and Mikki from Lansing, so let me give you my opinion.

Candy is cuter and most likely younger than the 58 whyear old Mikki.

Both girls very petite, I'd say Candy slightly smaller in size weighing around 100 pounds.

Both girls offer FS. Candy covered and bb available from Mikki if you into that.

If you're looking for a rockin' FS, no limit experience, Mikki wins hands down.

Candy has a softer look, touch, and body type. Mikki more aggressive and forward.

No kissing and a few limits with Candy / No limits I have found with Mikki.

Outlay was same for both ($.6) Candy 30 min / Mikki 1 hour.

Overall I had a great time especially seeing this was my first visit with Candy. Would I repeat? Prolly not, Mikki closer and more my type for FS. I would recommend Candy, she's a sweet girl.

BTW, my Candy experience included, massage, CBJ, ccg. 69, see doggie, and a cmish finish. Total outlay $.6/30 min.

Gl, play safe.

Thanks to Sparty (SpartanMan) for his contribution here

SpartanMan
04-21-12, 23:26
Had another visit with CandyatTLC. Word has definitely gotten out. It's mid-afternoon. 3 cars in the lot already. Mamassan tells me theres a 30 minute wait. Ugh. Decide to wait it out. Another customer shows up and gets turned away.

Anyway, the good news is that the session was better than the first. Bad news is that she tells me she's here for only 2 months. Guys, hop in the car and visit Candy before she's gone.

Northwell
05-02-12, 00:13
Had another visit with CandyatTLC. Word has definitely gotten out. It's mid-afternoon. 3 cars in the lot already. Mamassan tells me theres a 30 minute wait. Ugh. Decide to wait it out. Another customer shows up and gets turned away.

Anyway, the good news is that the session was better than the first. Bad news is that she tells me she's here for only 2 months. Guys, hop in the car and visit Candy before she's gone.I want to give it a go but have a lack of free time

Spongebob357
05-21-12, 12:24
Sorry fellow mongers, but this is not a report but a request. I am looking for a massage provider that will give me a great massage and of course a happy ending. I am looking for a woman who knows how to be sensual and tease, and that will spend the entire hour. PM me if you prefer.

Thanks in advance.

Macatawa
05-21-12, 23:44
Sorry fellow mongers, but this is not a report but a request. I am looking for a massage provider that will give me a great massage and of course a happy ending. I am looking for a woman who knows how to be sensual and tease, and that will spend the entire hour. PM me if you prefer.

Thanks in advance.I would like to know of someone like that too.

Enigma3
05-22-12, 12:23

Thanks in advance.I hear Disney can do some amazing things with animatronics.

Member #4164
05-25-12, 15:30
Had a dream that I saw "Jessica" at the TLC spa.

4 to the house for hh. I got a nice dry massage. It was much better than the drowning in lotion kind that I'm used to.

She was likely late 30's with a perky set on her. Pretty sure they are real.

On the flip, I laid out. 6 to get me a nice ending with her taking off some items to get more comfortable. She had very skilled hands and I walked out happy.

I was told that more is available if I come back.

I think I would return. It was a very good dream.

IrishMan85
07-05-12, 22:09
Just curious if there has been any activity around TLC. Haven't seen an update for a while.

Anyone know who is working there this cycle?

PrimeTime2430
07-08-12, 23:26
It seems like theres not much action on here lately just wanted to see what was up with TLC these days. I'm new to this whole thing and wanted to know if its better to go there or just get an escort.

HuggableGuy
07-10-12, 16:25
It seems like theres not much action on here lately just wanted to see what was up with TLC these days. I'm new to this whole thing and wanted to know if its better to go there or just get an escort.Sorry it has been a while. I went a few weeks ago to see if candy was there. No Candy. New girl.

Asked for 1hour she said no. 1/2 hour.

She seemed pissed or scared somehow. She said her name was Monica. I wanted shower she said no shower.

She started to massage my back and I asked her her name again and she gave me a different name.

On the flip (I was drapped) she started normal massage and with poor acting, she knocked the towel off and brushed across the boys. She said "sorry" to which I said it was ok. She pointed and said "you like?" I said yes. She said you want more? Duh.

She said 140 for everything. I said I had only 120 and that is what Candy charged. She said ok and I waited while she went somewhere. I mean to the point I almost got up and dressed.

She came in and started with a CBJ then cowgirl the doggie then mish. I again apologized and asked her name and this time she said Laura. I called her out on her name changing and she said it was Laura for real. I don't know who I did to be honest. She did get more fun and relaxed after we started. Maybe she thought I was Leo.

On the good side of the equation. I was there got about 1 1/2 hours and paid the house for half.

Saving my money for a return to either tlc or Hawaii.

Be safe ya'll

EggHead2
07-19-12, 21:08
It seems like theres not much action on here lately just wanted to see what was up with TLC these days. I'm new to this whole thing and wanted to know if its better to go there or just get an escort.I'm usually on the Indiana boards, but I had some recent experience in Michigan, so I thought I'd post here instead. I thought as you did, and had actually made an appointment with an escort (Katie. 269-492-43xx, moderator please remove if this is not allowed) who ended up doing a cash and dash on me. I can give you details about that if you want, but that's a separate story. So, since I was ready to go, I decided to try TLC and see if I had better luck. First visit was similar to HuggableGuy's report. Asked for an hour, was told only 1/2 hr. Girl couldn't seem to make up her mind what her name was, gave me 2 different names, then decided on Candy. Ended up staying for about an hour total, with shower, nice massage, and extra services. Lovely lady, nice (enhanced) chest, tight, tiny butt, etc. Great time for me, don't know about her. I probably overpaid, as I offered what is usual at the place I go in Indiana (Sun Spa, Michigan City). She took it without any negotiation, which leads me to think I overpaid.

So, later that afternoon, after I win some money at the casino, I decided to go back for seconds. Candy was busy, so I see Jessica (only name she used). Softer massage, but more thorough, even completed massage after the extras were done. Same issue with tip, I guess I overpaid again. Not as cute (to me anyway) , natural chest, nice curves, still quite attractive. Ended up there nearly an hour again.

Far as I can tell, TLC is a good place to return.

Asianplvr
07-20-12, 16:55
I'm usually on the Indiana boards, but I had some recent experience in Michigan, so I thought I'd post here instead. I thought as you did, and had actually made an appointment with an escort (Katie. 269-492-43xx, moderator please remove if this is not allowed) who ended up doing a cash and dash on me. I can give you details about that if you want, but that's a separate story. So, since I was ready to go, I decided to try TLC and see if I had better luck. First visit was similar to HuggableGuy's report. Asked for an hour, was told only 1/2 hr. Girl couldn't seem to make up her mind what her name was, gave me 2 different names, then decided on Candy. Ended up staying for about an hour total, with shower, nice massage, and extra services. Lovely lady, nice (enhanced) chest, tight, tiny butt, etc. Great time for me, don't know about her. I probably overpaid, as I offered what is usual at the place I go in Indiana (Sun Spa, Michigan City). She took it without any negotiation, which leads me to think I overpaid.

So, later that afternoon, after I win some money at the casino, I decided to go back for seconds. Candy was busy, so I see Jessica (only name she used). Softer massage, but more thorough, even completed massage after the extras were done. Same issue with tip, I guess I overpaid again. Not as cute (to me anyway) , natural chest, nice curves, still quite attractive. Ended up there nearly an hour again.

Far as I can tell, TLC is a good place to return.Sounds like a pretty decent trip here to Michigan. Thought maybe Candy moved on, she had told me she was leaving. Nice to know she still there.

PrimeTime2430
07-29-12, 14:31
Okay I made the trip to TLC today for the first time, and wasnt even offered any extras. Is it because that was my first time and they were a little standoffish? Or am I supposed to

Initiate it? Also, I drive an old crown vic, could they have thought I was a cop? I need some help here guys!

Kazoomick
08-01-12, 22:17
Sounds like a pretty decent trip here to Michigan. Thought maybe Candy moved on, she had told me she was leaving. Nice to know she still there.I can confirm Candy has returned. The other girl there right now is a moon faced thick Chinese girl. So, wouldn't recommend going in with a car in the lot, unless that's your type.

Ezridjr
08-05-12, 20:29
Stopped by TLC the other day. Greeted by girl who called herself 'Jay'. Of course she asks if I've been there before, followed by who did you see? I tell her yes, Hannah, and Sarah. (Ok, for those new, if you ttff, you can put the girl at ease if you are ready with names). She tells me only half hour is available, maybe more if no other customer shows up (this is why when you see a monger is already inside and you have the time, give him a break and drive around the block-maybe twice). I pay and ask for a TS, she agrees.

After the TS and we return to room, she tells me her name is Candy. The lights go off and I wished I had more money on me! (see earlier reports about this girl) After a pathetic massage she asks what I want. I point to her mouth. We negotiate, she leaves and comes back. After CBJ and a little Russian, I ask if I can cum on her (again see earlier reports about this girl). She agrees. I remove the cover and let go on her breast. After we clean up she tells me now that she 'knows me', next time I will get the 'upgrade'. Can't wait. I just wish that more of these girls could give a half decent massage! Have fun, EZ.

Dirty Old Guy
08-05-12, 21:13
Prime,

Losing the Crown Vic might be a good start. Here are a few other hints that might help you find what you are looking for in "the hobby".

Dirty.

1) Leave Valuables and Extra Money Outside. Only take in what you need. Some places may want to see your I'd. You will need money or a credit card to pay. I usually take my cell-phone, keys, and only enough money to pay for what I want. If you don't know what the charge will be, put money in different pockets or hide it in your wallet (behind a photo or something) so they don't see all your money at once. I had one girl looking in my wallet after I told her I was used to paying $100 for FS and she wanted $150. Luckily, I had already "moved" the extra money somewhere else and only paid the $100. Use the specific city forums to research and post pricing in the area you are going.

2) Entry into the AMP. Entry can be done in a number of ways. Sometimes, there is a locked door with a buzzer and sometimes you enter like a normal business. When you are greeted, smile and say Hello, to the person letting you in. They will most likely be the mama-san who is in charge of the girls. At some point, either at the front or in a massage room, you'll be asked what you want. Simply state "1 Hour Please" or whatever time limit you want. You'll be told a price and you should pay that to start without talking about any tips or extras. I recommend at least an hour as shorter times may cheapen your experience. 30 minutes is good if you are in a rush or short on cash. Sometimes you pay the person admitting you and sometimes it's the actual girl you pay. At this point, you aren't asking for anything other than a massage.

3) Become a Repeat Customer. This seems to be the number one factor. The providers want to make sure you are "not a cop" and once they are comfortable that you aren't, they will more than likely provide extras. I've been asked many times, ' have you been here before?" and it's always good to answer "yes". If they remember you, even better. If not, try and remember the name of the person you saw before.

3a) Get / Present a Business Card. Some AMPs have business cards so you can ask for one on your way out. I have the girls write their name on them so I didn't forget and I could "ask" for them when I go back. Even if they weren't there on my visit, it showed the new provider or mama-san that I was there before. If you walk in with a business card and ask for a specific girl, that's a pretty big clue you're back for more.

3b) Fake Being a Repeat Customer. If you haven't been to a particular place before, act like you have been. Get information about them in the forums for the cities you plan on visiting, or your home town. Find out the going rates for HJ, BJ, FS etc. And have the money handy. Even a little comment during the Table Shower or Sauna such as "this is my favorite part" or something along those lines will make them think you were there before. Do your research before you go!

3c) If you are a new Customer. You can tell them that you have been to other AMP's in another city. This is a good technique if you are travelling and are trying out AMP's in a new city. You can also name a competitor and say you used to go there but you moved and this one is closer or that you want to try something new. The goal is to let them know you've been to AMP's before, but that you are new to their particular establishment. Depending on the place, this may or may not lead to extras.

3d) Prove you are not LE. If a provider thinks you are a cop, you will most likely NOT get any extras. This is why some check your drivers license (although I haven't had that happen). Some are content with the "Are you a cop?"/"no" routine. Others want to be sure so tips like being free with your nudity, placing her hands on your genitals, or anything else that leads them to believe you are a normal guy not looking to bust them. That's pretty much the whole point of being a repeat customer.

4) Get Fully Undressed ASAP. Yes, you will be naked. In my experience, the girl takes your door fee, leaves for a minute or more. Sometimes she will ask you to get undressed, sometimes she won't, sometimes she will and you won't understand a word she said. So use this time to take ALL of your clothes off. My first time, I was standing in my underwear and she told me to take those off too. I felt as if she knew it was my first time. So get naked and if the towel slides off, let it. It will show her that you have done this before. Be free with nudity.

5) Use Provided "Purse". Many times, you will see a little purse or bag that is there for you to put valuables in. Use it to put your "valuables" in and carry that with you to other areas of the spa. You may go to a sauna, hot-tub, shower, or table-shower. Since you won't have pockets, look for the little bag and carry it with you. If they don't have one, you can ask for one. In some places, you may just stay in the room you were brought into the entire time (no shower). In this case, you will be able to keep an eye on your things. If you are leaving the room and are worried, look for something to carry your valuables in. NOTE: Having your things in the little bag is a neat clue to the girl that you have done this before.

Generally you will find that Asian massage parlors are very honest, and you don't have to be as careful with your possessions as with 'other' massage parlor providers. Not trying to be racist here, but my experience (after 25+ years) in this hobby proves that to be true.

6) Bring your own condom. The "purse" is a great opportunity to place a condom where she can see it. If there is no purse, lay the condom on a table or somewhere that is in view. Usually, if they are providing extras, they will provide the condom. But showing the initiative to bringing your own indicates you are there for more than a massage.

7) Shower Etiquette. Some places offer a shower where you go in yourself and wash. If they don't offer, ask if there is one. Some places take you to a table-shower where they put you on a table and wash you. Some places, the girl will wash everything including your genitals. This is a good thing. Some places may ask you to wash your own genitals and I would advise you to do so if you want them to do anything later. It is not generally appropriate to ask for extras at this time. It also helps if you know where the shower is and lead her there instead of her leading you.

Revision 1: A mamasan once told me: Cops won't shower. The level of vulnerability is way too high. No badge. No gun. No wire. It's just too risky. I am sure there have been exceptions, but by taking a shower, you really help put them all at ease, not to mention your provider, who will just be happy you are clean.

8) Enjoy the Massage. It's part of the experience, and the girls usually give you a pretty good massage. If you have a stiff neck, sore legs, or something else, let her know so she can concentrate on those areas. You usually start out on your stomach and she rubs your back, legs, arms, etc. She may brush against you with her crotch, lift up her skirt and sit on your butt, and lean over brushing her body against you. Different places vary as far as touching her, but light brushing on her leg or arm aren't too intrusive and will generally let her know you are looking for extras. This isn't necessary and I usually don't "touch" her until later. This is still part of the "I'm not a cop" routine.

9) Lose the Towel. If there is a towel covering you, do everything possible to get it off of you. If it's covering your butt, roll around while she isn't near you so it gets out of position or falls to the floor. If she puts it back, lose it again. Don't be too obvious but at some point, the towel will most likely be tossed aside. If she is persistent, feel free to ask "no towel please" or something along those lines.

10) Become Aroused. Usually, the girl will try to get you aroused. She'll lighten up the touch a little around your buttocks and brush your skin gently. Shift yourself if you do become aroused to "let her know" that you need room to grow. If you aren't getting aroused, shift yourself anyway to "fake" getting aroused. This will let her know that your johnson is growing and you are getting ready. She may even reach underneath and lend a helping hand if you are lucky.

11) Wait to Flip Over. At some point, she'll ask you to flip over. When she does, simply flip over onto your back. You may or may not be aroused at this point. Either way, she'll know and she'll do everything she legally knows how to make sure you get aroused. This is a time to smile and enjoy her expertise.

12) The "Tip". The girl will usually ask if there is anything else she can do for you or if you are "OK". This is where you say what you want (HJ, BJ, FS) or make the HJ, BJ, FS "motions". She'll either say how much or just ask you for money. This is where knowing the going rate is handy. It's usually $40-$60 for HJ, $80-$100 for BJ, and $100-$140 for FS. Keep in mind that you can always negotiate and it may vary depending on where in the USA, or world, you are. She may leave for a minute or two or she may just start right there. The key to negotiating is getting a fair value. If you offer $20 for FS and she accepts, it will probably be the worst FS ever. If you overpay, then you ruin the great value of the AMP. So try not to stray too far above or below the going rate. I usually offer at the low end (I. E. $100 for FS) and say that's what I'm used to paying. Tell her what you want and a price you want to pay. She'll most likely be reluctant to give you pricing. One thing some guys recommend is leaving the tip out in advance. But, I know some guys here recommend strongly against it, but I have always found it works to strip down, lie down, and have the money sitting on the counter before the girl returns to the room. The only times I've ever had to haggle is when I didn't do that.

13) The Fun Part. When she returns (or starts) , it's generally acceptable that you can now touch her. She may or may not like you to and you have to respect her individual level of comfort. I've had girls get completely naked, sit between my legs, and give me a HJ as well as one that stands there fully clothed doing it. I can't predict what will happen but this will affect your decision to return or not return. If you are getting BJ or FS, she will most likely provide and put on the condom (which I recommend) and she'll start. If you brought your own, she may use that one. Again, if you want to be on top, do it doggie-style, or want her on top, they are generally open to how you want to do it.

14) Variations. If you are into DATY or other things, be up front with it. I've done DATY on a number of girls and some get into it and some don't. Some enjoy when you touch and finger them and some don't. Some will let you massage them and some won't. I've never looked for Anal so I can't give advice on that. Some places will only give HJ. So be aware and look for advice in your local forums.

15) Happy Ending. After the ending, she'll usually clean you up or get rid of the condom if there was one used. Sometimes, a hot towel, a beverage, and even mouthwash are provided. If you paid for an hour and you finish early, you may or may not get the full time limit. Some girls will continue the massage, some will tell you to get dressed. This is another area where different places differ greatly. If you feel cheated out of your time, feel free to express your opinion.

16) Be Polite. I use this motto in life, but the providers are people just like you and me, and they like being treated with respect. During the massage, try giving out a compliment such as "that feels nice" or "your hands are so soft" instead of something like "you have nice tits" or "I can't wait to f*k you". I find that being nice goes a lot farther than acting like an ass. Talk to them like you'd talk to a new friend.

17) Learn the Language. If you can learn Korean / Chinese / etc, you will most likely have an easier time communicating what you want in an AMP. The most difficult part is telling them what you want or trying to listen to their broken english. You'll most likely find yourself in a vulnerable position making the "BJ" motion followed by a dollar amount. Learning their native tongue, or a few phrases, can improve your experience.

18) Post Your Experience. We don't need every detail, but posting in the city forum where the AMP / Spa is located will help everyone with certain details of locations and pricing and if anything beyond a massage happened. Price and extras vary from region to region. If you get ripped off at a place, tell us that too and we'll appreciate you "taking one for the team.

This is just based on my experience in AMPs over the last 30+ years, as well as some tips I've picked up from other hobby mongers. If you have some additional helpful hints, please add them to the list. It will help all of us who are in the 'hobby'.

Okay I made the trip to TLC today for the first time, and wasnt even offered any extras. Is it because that was my first time and they were a little standoffish? Or am I supposed to

Initiate it? Also, I drive an old crown vic, could they have thought I was a cop? I need some help here guys!

TwistedBrother
08-09-12, 09:57
Hey, thanks for that. A great AMP primer. Looks similar to a few others I've seen, but with your own personal touches. If you don't mind, I might repost this in some other cities' forums (Lansing, etc.).

Here are a few other hints that might help you find what you are looking for in "the hobby".

Dirty Old Guy
08-09-12, 17:50
Twisted,

Post it wherever you think it might do some good, and add any tips that you think might be helpful.

Dirty.

Hey, thanks for that. A great AMP primer. Looks similar to a few others I've seen, but with your own personal touches. If you don't mind, I might repost this in some other cities' forums (Lansing, etc.).

Statman
09-02-12, 23:55
Hi Mongers!

I was in town, and decided to get some special attention at TLC, too bad it was anything but! I started off by having the House mom give me only a half an hour due to one girl working there on a holiday weekend, the girl tried to upsell and would squeeze her legs tight when wanted a box lunch, kept saying five minutes in,"Are we done yet?", due to the guy next store, and kept saying hurry up, when had fifteen minutes left on a half an hour, when doing the deed. I even got rush when I went to leak by the house mom! Avoid this place at all costs, I know I will. Gave $17 for shit service all the way around, and no massage.

IrishMan85
10-20-12, 14:07
Any Activity at TLC?

Asianplvr
10-20-12, 16:37
Candy not working there anymore?

Hi Mongers!

I was in town, and decided to get some special attention at TLC, too bad it was anything but! I started off by having the House mom give me only a half an hour due to one girl working there on a holiday weekend, the girl tried to upsell and would squeeze her legs tight when wanted a box lunch, kept saying five minutes in,"Are we done yet?", due to the guy next store, and kept saying hurry up, when had fifteen minutes left on a half an hour, when doing the deed. I even got rush when I went to leak by the house mom! Avoid this place at all costs, I know I will. Gave $17 for shit service all the way around, and no massage.

Dayman
11-14-12, 15:25
I'm curious to.

I haven't been in a couple months and saw Candy last.

Any new updates would be great.

IrishMan85
11-14-12, 22:01
I have seen a lot of vehicles in the parking lot over the past couple weeks, a lot more then I am used to seeing. Anyone care to fill us in on who is working and what the service is like?

Alwazvice
11-15-12, 23:31
A few weeks ago I stopped by and had a massage with Anna. Not 100% my kind of lady, but pleasant and not bad looking. I laid out 100 at the onset, and she took all of it. I asked for 30 minutes with a table shower. She made sure I was very directive on the flip in terms of what I wanted, and I left happy. Since she's not 100% the type I like, I'm not likely to repeat except in a pinch, but she did a nice job at what I went there for.

I have seen a lot of vehicles in the parking lot over the past couple weeks, a lot more then I am used to seeing. Anyone care to fill us in on who is working and what the service is like?

Alwazvice
12-04-12, 07:03
Does anyone have any updates as to new bodies and faces? I could really use a sexy little Asian girl and a good rubdown!

Asianplvr
12-04-12, 18:17
Does anyone have any updates as to new bodies and faces? I could really use a sexy little Asian girl and a good rubdown!I assume Candy not there? She'd be all you're looking for if she's there.

Alwazvice
12-04-12, 21:45
I don't know sir. I may have to do some recon tomorrow and see what I can report back if time permits.

I assume Candy not there? She'd be all you're looking for if she's there.

Kazoomick
12-06-12, 11:36
New girl at TLC is Amy. Been there for a couple weeks. About 5'3".100 lb spinner, late 30's to early 40's, perky A cups and some remnant facial acne scars. Good attitude and usual pricing.

Macatawa
12-07-12, 10:37
Does anyone have any updates as to new bodies and faces? I could really use a sexy little Asian girl and a good rubdown!I visited TLC again and have mixed feelings. One thing that bugs me is a girl who won't fill out the half hour. And this was the case with Kay. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. And this time included my visit to the restroom and putting clothes on and taking off. I blame myself because I know better. One always needs to know the start time and mention it to the girl. I did not.

However, I got a good firm massage. I haven't ever had any good one at TLC before. She spent most of my 20 minutes pushing and squeezing. And yes, the massage ended happily.

Usual cost for a half hour and extras. Kay is sweet and seems younger. She has soft hands and does chat...and asked me too many questions IMO. However, she is more business like than flirty. She did say more than a couple of times that "next time you massage me." Some may like that idea. I guess it depends on how she defines "massage."

Anyhow, I got what I wanted. Even though the time was shorter than it should have been, I did enjoy my time and would go again. I would say that you need to set your expectations to reality. This is not an intimate or caring place. That is left to the personal incall massages. But as with all AMPs, if you have been to one, then you should easily be able to get what you want at any other.

I did see two other vehicles in the parking lot, so I am guessing there are two other girls.

Alwazvice
12-07-12, 15:42
I stopped in this morning and asked for Amy. Perfect description. I had a great time with standard rates for standard services. Will go back soon for a more full serving. A plus for me is that she's not shaved; anyone that likes a natural kitty will find her a real treat.

Have fun and stay safe.

New girl at TLC is Amy. Been there for a couple weeks. About 5'3".100 lb spinner, late 30's to early 40's, perky A cups and some remnant facial acne scars. Good attitude and usual pricing.

Asianplvr
12-07-12, 18:19
I stopped in this morning and asked for Amy. Perfect description. I had a great time with standard rates for standard services. Will go back soon for a more full serving. A plus for me is that she's not shaved; anyone that likes a natural kitty will find her a real treat.

Have fun and stay safe.Sounds like she's right up my alley. I may have to take a drive down to KZ and check her out.

Dayman
12-08-12, 03:33
I visited TLC again and have mixed feelings. One thing that bugs me is a girl who won't fill out the half hour. And this was the case with Kay. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. And this time included my visit to the restroom and putting clothes on and taking off. I blame myself because I know better. One always needs to know the start time and mention it to the girl. I did not.

However, I got a good firm massage. I haven't ever had any good one at TLC before. She spent most of my 20 minutes pushing and squeezing. And yes, the massage ended happily.

Usual cost for a half hour and extras. Kay is sweet and seems younger. She has soft hands and does chat. And asked me too many questions IMO. However, she is more business like than flirty. She did say more than a couple of times that "next time you massage me." Some may like that idea. I guess it depends on how she defines "massage."

Anyhow, I got what I wanted. Even though the time was shorter than it should have been, I did enjoy my time and would go again. I would say that you need to set your expectations to reality. This is not an intimate or caring place. That is left to the personal incall massages. But as with all AMPs, if you have been to one, then you should easily be able to get what you want at any other.

I did see two other vehicles in the parking lot, so I am guessing there are two other girls.This interests me. If you don't mind could you give a description of her body. I'm excited about her being younger looking. I was there a few months ago and saw Candy and haven't been back lately. So, I'm interested in the new girls.

Thanks for the information so far everyone.

Alwazvice
12-08-12, 18:26
Based on other dialogue we've shared, I'd say you'll be pleased. I'd look forward to hearing your thoughts if you take the plunge.

Sounds like she's right up my alley. I may have to take a drive down to KZ and check her out.

Macatawa
12-09-12, 01:06
Based on other dialogue we've shared, I'd say you'll be pleased. I'd look forward to hearing your thoughts if you take the plunge.Did you ever see Donna (CL BC)?

Paul1060Park
12-09-12, 12:49
I would like to hear about Donna as well.

Great eyes.

Did you ever see Donna (CL BC)?

Member #6391
12-23-12, 01:52
I would like to hear about Donna as well.

Great eyes.I posted this in BC, but here's the post again:

Donna.

Here's how things have gone with Donna,

I was supposed to see her during the Labor Day holiday. I called her the night before and setup an appointment for 9:00 AM the next day (Friday). She gave me the address and I showed up at 9:00 AM. She wasn't there. I called, no answer. I knocked, no answer. I waited for 30 minutes and called again. Still no answer. I left a message asking her to call me back to setup another appointment, but never heard from her.

Late October I called and setup and appointment for that day. I went to see her at her parents house. Her table was setup in their living room. Her parents were home, but upstairs. So she massaged me, naked, no draping. She let me play with her big boobs over her shirt and seemed to like it. She kept putting them in my face. There was no HJ. She kinda hinted at it, but thought I was a cop or just wasn't comfy yet.

I setup another appointment the next week. I show up, this time at her sisters house. They said she was on her way and should have been there. They start to worry as she has a medical condition (which she told me about during the first appointment.) after waiting 1/2 hour without hearing from her, they went out looking for her. I helped in my own car, but didn't find her.

She ended up in the hospital. Her sister texted me letting me know and gave me her room number. I called her to see how she was. She offered me a free massage when she got out since I was so nice to stay and look for her. We talked a couple more times. We setup another appointment.

I'm almost to the appointment when I get a txt for her sister that she won't be at her house, as they are no longer talking. So I try to call Donna's phone, but don't get an answer. Since I'm already in BC, I drive to her parents home. She's there, but with her kids. She hugs me and apologizes and says she still owes me the free massage.

So I've driven from Kzoo twice and didn't get together with her.

She doesn't post ads for a few weeks. I txt her new phone when she posts. She doesn't remember me. She says she would never give out a free massage. I try to jog her memory, but she says that sounds familiar, but she doesn't give free massages.

She's cute, has a great rack, but I just can't drive there again and come home empty handed. It's over 50 miles round trip.

Hopefully someone else has a good experience and can restore my faith in her.

Macatawa
12-24-12, 01:57
I won't go into all of the details, but out of eight appointments only four actually happened. These all were one year ago.

Of those four, one was a four handed that was sprung on me when I arrived. So no he.

Two others were awesome. And one was half hearted.

The two good ones make me want to see her again, but after reading NC's report, I don't think she has changed.

Of the four that didn't happen, two were no show (and her BF even knew she had an appointment with me). One was a cancellation at the door because of a family emergency. And one was cancelled via phone when I was a couple of miles from her phone (My assistant double booked).

I would love to hear she is different, too, because driving a half hour to be rejected really stinks. I am glad it wasn't personal as I began to think.

Member #6391
12-24-12, 20:33
Stopped by TLC around 11. I was the only one there. Was let in and the older lady said she recognized me. Sure, I haven't been there in a while, but maybe she remembers everyone.

I get "Kim" She's probably in her 30's cautious and good looking. Wearing a nice skirt dress thing with some cleavage. She puts a towel over my body and kinda presses around for 10 minutes. I touched her a few times to let her know I'm cool, but my hands were very cold.

One the flip I'm starring at her. She keeps asking me what am I looking at. She is trying to ask me if I live around here, but I couldn't understand her. She asks a lot of probing questions before I give her the HJ sign.

She wants 6. I told her that 4 was more than fair. We went back and forth for a minute or so. She told me she wanted 6 and for me to get up. I start putting my clothes on and offer her 5. I dump my pockets and pull out 5 and some change. She says ok and tells me to lay back down. She hikes up the back of her dress. Nice butt with a black g string. I work my hands around the front. She has a very thick landing strip. Pretty sexy. I pull out one of those nice boobs as she goes to town.

I tell her to slow down, let me enjoy my last 10 minutes. She's looking at it making those "It's big eyes" that I'm sure she does to everyone. I'm fiddling around downstairs and playing up top with the other hand. I pop and she goes to get me a towel. She cleans me up and I get dressed. I try to give her a hug, but she doesn't seem interested.

She says "Next time it's 60." I said sure and left.

Only once, a few years ago did I get anything close to a good massage. This time it was down right terrible. She's the best looking girl I've seen there in years. If you are looking for full service, she could be pretty good. Definitely a looker.

No Butts
01-08-13, 20:32
I lived in Rockford IL in the mid 90's and used to go to the MPs in Belvidere, IL. There were two all American staff, I just don't like AMP's no offense to anyone. The massages were real massages and the girls would let you massage them, typically anywhere, just no penetration. Body slides, with a body shot finish, or finish Russian, a few BBBJ's after I got to know the 'attendant ' but that was rare. Does anyone know of any provider or have any recommendations for this type of service. These were great massages and super endings, never a rip off. PM if you prefer.

Thanks and Stay safe

Alwazvice
01-10-13, 11:56
Not yet; was out of town for a bit. We're trying to put together a day / time. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Did you ever see Donna (CL BC)?

Fitzie00
02-22-13, 20:08
I'm an out-of-towner who dreamt about stopping in as a break from driving today, so I hadn't done research. Got Anna; for a slightly older Asian, she was hot, nice body, good rack, pretty face. She wanted $100 for BJ and said that FS was 160 but I wasn't paying that. Paid 70 for HE and I thought I overpaid. Massage was awful but the HE was very good, plenty of roaming allowed. I would repeat next time through once I get a handle on what the rates usually are.

Member #6391
02-23-13, 01:50
I'm an out-of-towner who dreamt about stopping in as a break from driving today, so I hadn't done research. Got Anna; for a slightly older Asian, she was hot, nice body, good rack, pretty face. She wanted $100 for BJ and said that FS was 160 but I wasn't paying that. Paid 70 for HE and I thought I overpaid. Massage was awful but the HE was very good, plenty of roaming allowed. I would repeat next time through once I get a handle on what the rates usually are.Is that $70 on top of what you paid to the house? If so that's high. If that's 70-40 that you paid to the house a $30 HJ is good.

Macatawa
02-24-13, 01:58
Not yet; was out of town for a bit. We're trying to put together a day / time. I'll let you all know how it goes.I am assuming that you never met with Donna?

OnlyForMe99
02-24-13, 02:07
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/3560675956.html

Anyone have intel on this one? Her website offers a hot tub session that includes massage in and out of the tub. Sounds interesting but wanted to know if anyone had any experience with her. Any info greatly appreciated and pms are fine! Thanks! I am from the fort wayne area and can gladly offer intel from that area as well.

Fitzie00
02-24-13, 08:24
Is that $70 on top of what you paid to the house? If so that's high. If that's 70-40 that you paid to the house a $30 HJ is good.70 on top. I thought I overpaid. We negotiated after the flip and the little fella was doing the thinking. What is the typical BJ range of prices and the typical FS range of prices? I'd repeat but not if I'm overpaying.

Frankjr
02-24-13, 20:09

Anyone have intel on this one? Her website offers a hot tub session that includes massage in and out of the tub. Sounds interesting but wanted to know if anyone had any experience with her. Any info greatly appreciated and pms are fine! Thanks! I am from the fort wayne area and can gladly offer intel from that area as well.Saw her a couple of years ago was not impressed and I would not repeat.

Member #6391
02-25-13, 00:17

Anyone have intel on this one? Her website offers a hot tub session that includes massage in and out of the tub. Sounds interesting but wanted to know if anyone had any experience with her. Any info greatly appreciated and pms are fine! Thanks! I am from the fort wayne area and can gladly offer intel from that area as well.She's expensive and you don't get much in return. The massage was on a mattress on the floor. The tug was fine, but it was more money to take anything off. She's nothing special to look at.

It's probably not worth your time. It's been over a year though, maybe a hot tub session is worth it.

Macatawa
02-25-13, 00:48

Anyone have intel on this one? Her website offers a hot tub session that includes massage in and out of the tub. Sounds interesting but wanted to know if anyone had any experience with her. Any info greatly appreciated and pms are fine! Thanks! I am from the fort wayne area and can gladly offer intel from that area as well.Saw her last fall. Not impressed. That was the second time I had seen her, and neither time was great. HE after an okay massage. She lives with her bf (I assume still) , and she had a baby recently. She is very business like and will not allow roaming unless you pay. IMO not worth the money.

Alwazvice
02-25-13, 08:38
That is correct. In fact I lost her number while I was doing some reconfiguring on my phone. Such is life I suppose.

I am assuming that you never met with Donna?

OnlyForMe99
02-26-13, 00:56
Saw her last fall. Not impressed. That was the second time I had seen her, and neither time was great. HE after an okay massage. She lives with her bf (I assume still) , and she had a baby recently. She is very business like and will not allow roaming unless you pay. IMO not worth the money.Thanks for all the input guys. I think I will still TOFTT and will post a review afterwards.

BadBoyFourU
02-26-13, 19:00
Thanks for all the input guys. I think I will still TOFTT and will post a review afterwards.Brave soul, what is the old adage."A fool and his money are soon parted", dude there are much better choices out there. She goes by Kay, will travel to this area and is a sure thing and does not want more cash for extras.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-by-miss-blue-eyes-29/11163590

Macatawa
02-27-13, 00:26
Thanks for all the input guys. I think I will still TOFTT and will post a review afterwards.Please post your review. She may be different now. If not, don't be afraid to post. I have tried a couple that had poor reviews and did okay. Usually though, the majority IS right.

IrishMan85
03-09-13, 11:00
Drove by TLC yesterday and the "Open" light wasn't on. They still open for business or did something go down?

Ezridjr
03-10-13, 09:08
Drove by TLC yesterday and the "Open" light wasn't on. They still open for business or did something go down?As you like to 'drive by' and ask what is happening at TLC (your last four posts) , how about you 'stop in' and give us an update? It would be greatly appreciated. If it is closed, save someone the expense of the trip there. Thanks for you future update-EZ

Nc1001
03-10-13, 21:35
As you like to 'drive by' and ask what is happening at TLC (your last four posts) , how about you 'stop in' and give us an update? It would be greatly appreciated. If it is closed, save someone the expense of the trip there. Thanks for you future update-EZThey have a sign on there door that says they are remodeling and will reopen soon.

IrishMan85
03-10-13, 23:04
As you like to 'drive by' and ask what is happening at TLC (your last four posts) , how about you 'stop in' and give us an update? It would be greatly appreciated. If it is closed, save someone the expense of the trip there. Thanks for you future update-EZI stopped in during Feb. Masseuse was in her late 40s, petite and allowed hands to roam. Didn't catch her name and she was extremely nervous about my nike+ bracelet. Even made me take it off. Massage sucked. Bad. And extras were available but overpriced. Figured that since I didn't have a name the review would have been pointless, but hopefully it helped you.

I didn't realize that asking if a business was still open warranted an attack.

Dayman
04-03-13, 02:30
Anything new here? I meant to make a post about seeing Coco in early January, but I have been gone and busy lately. Coco was great with some personality. Really flirty and a lot of fun and she was the first younger lady I have seen there before, in her mid 20's it seemed. Standard he $60. Good medium size, not big not small and pretty face. I'm back now and hoping she is still around. Ill call and see, but if not is there anything new? Thanks and stay safe.

Dayman
04-04-13, 01:15
I appologizie to all I forgot to mention this was at TLC.

IrishMan85
04-11-13, 22:57
Saw a masseuse calling herself Kay today. Short hair, petite build. Massage was rough, a little too rough for my liking. .4 for the house and .8 on the flip for CBJ. All in all, not terrible. That being said I probably would not repeat.

Treyy
05-09-13, 16:46
Wasn't sure what to expect but decided to give Massage Works in Portage a look. I should have bolted when I was asked whether I wanted a man or a woman to give the massage. It was a decent but strictly theraputic massage for. 55. I would return if I was in need of such on short notice.

Asianplvr
05-09-13, 23:30
Is Candy still at TLC? She's FS provider.

Treyy
05-26-13, 17:53
Was in Kzoo last week and happened by TLC. Was assigned to Li (? Leah?). Late 30's Korean gal. .4 for HH average massage skills. Seemed to have some training. Average looks but sweet. .8 resulted in CBJ, FIV, DATY, after failure to launch she closed with HE. Nothing more available at least on first encounter.

TREYY

Ezridjr
05-26-13, 20:15
Stopped by TLC as I did not have time to see a BP provider in KZOO who is well reviewed (needed more of a notice than I could provide, and I did not want to be too late getting home). Mama led me to room. I wanted a table shower, so paid for the hour. My masseuse said her name is 'Lucky', and she has only been there a few weeks. Typical AMP worker. 40 something, shorter just a little bit of a belly with enhanced dee's. She also said other girl there was Kay- did not see her though. (sorry AP does not sound like Candy currently there) After ts and a few minutes in the sauna returned to room. She kind of expected money up front, so gave her 60 and said that was all I wanted9motioning a HJ).

After a quick and light massage she told me to flip. I told her I would massage her for a bit and she laid down. I then put a cover on (always ready) and started to massage her. After a bit, a walked to the front of table and worked her neck. She saw junior, and opened her mouth- so I slipped it in for a quick BJ-a little too toothy for my liking. She did lead me to believe that FS was available for 40 more. I told her maybe 'next time'.

After her massage, she told me to lay back down and proceeded to finish junior off. She removed the cover, then left for a hot towel, came back and cleaned me up. After cleaning me up, had me lay back down for a decent massage. Left with a hug and a bottle of water. Have fun EZ

Asianplvr
05-26-13, 20:26
She also said other girl there was Kay- did not see her though. (sorry AP does not sound like Candy currently there)

Have fun EZThanks for the report and update.

Bobcat2
06-03-13, 10:25
Went to TLC a couple of weeks ago. First time there wanted an hour was told only half hour to busy. My car only one in parking lot. Seen Kay in my opinion cute. TS was ok FS in room ok. Out in 30 mins still only car in parking lot. I don't understand nice place pretty girl but just mediocre at best. Looks like a nice place to start a AMP.

RockerBh
06-03-13, 18:21
Had a visit to tlc the other Friday and was very pleased by the young lady. About 5'2 petite nice rack and very personable. Must've been in her mid to late 20s. Only downside was she wouldn't do much more than a sweet massage and a HJ. Very interested in me and even helped me get dressed, tied my shoes etc. Loveliest lady I've seen in tlc yet. Been there every Friday after that I've seen her. Not sure what other days she works.

Kazoomick
06-04-13, 07:13
Now, that's some funny stuff!

Nice place to open an AMP

Treyy
06-04-13, 20:57
About 5'2 petite nice rack and very personable. Must've been in her mid to late 20s.Who did you see Rocker?

RockerBh
06-05-13, 15:20
Didn't get her name, she went to tell me but asked who I saw the last time I was in bit I couldn't remember either. She looks a hell of a lot like the girl in most of their ads. Sorry I couldn't be more help, I have only seen her there on Fridays though.

Who did you see Rocker?

SpartanMan
06-05-13, 18:23
Have a job getting started near kzoo, so of course had to check out TLC. With Candy not being there anymore, I was prepared for an average experience. One car in lot, told mamasan that I want Candy. Knowing she's moved on. But also letting her know what I was looking for. Her response is the standard "we have better girl". Heard that before.

In walks "Coco". Damn, I know there was a post a while back, but couldn't recall details at the time. Shorter,"kinda" cute in her own little way, small A cups, not spinner, but def not big either. Seemed kinda shy. Paid normal $.4 massage fee, tried to negotiate extras right then (this strategy has been working lately). Not this time. Looked at me like I was smokin something. Off to table shower. Average. Flipped. Average. Then hands me sponge to take of washing the little guy. I'm like "WTF", not this again. See my latest disaster AMP in Mich. City.

Back in room, massage is a hard, rougher one. Kind of painful, but actually probly needed it. Used her knees a lot. Flipped. Nothing. Christ! I looked at her and said "no extras, huh?" She says "you don't like me?" Ok, WTF is going on here? Got up, handed her a Benjamin and said let's have some fun. She smirks and says $.2 more. Done.

The next 30 minutes were great! Ok guys, she's not Candy, ok. But a good 2nd choice. She's 24, and cute. In her own way. BBBJ, bls, DATY (could have stayed down there FOREVER). She was quite pleased w DATY also based on the squirms, moans and glazing all over my face. More BBBJ, cfs in many positions.

Will be back. Often. Not used to a younger AMP. A nice change.

SpartanMan
06-05-13, 18:27
Oh, and "coco" said this was only her 2nd day and just came in from Cali. So, although description is close to post before. Not sure it's the same coco.

PS. Wow, I've graduated to "senior member". Do I get some sort of welcome gift from you other sr's? Or just an "atta boy"?

Have a job getting started near kzoo, so of course had to check out TLC. With Candy not being there anymore, I was prepared for an average experience. One car in lot, told mamasan that I want Candy. Knowing she's moved on. But also letting her know what I was looking for. Her response is the standard "we have better girl". Heard that before.

In walks "Coco". Damn, I know there was a post a while back, but couldn't recall details at the time. Shorter,"kinda" cute in her own little way, small A cups, not spinner, but def not big either. Seemed kinda shy. Paid normal $.4 massage fee, tried to negotiate extras right then (this strategy has been working lately). Not this time. Looked at me like I was smokin something. Off to table shower. Average. Flipped. Average. Then hands me sponge to take of washing the little guy. I'm like "WTF", not this again. See my latest disaster AMP in Mich. City.

Back in room, massage is a hard, rougher one. Kind of painful, but actually probly needed it. Used her knees a lot. Flipped. Nothing. Christ! I looked at her and said "no extras, huh?" She says "you don't like me?" Ok, WTF is going on here? Got up, handed her a Benjamin and said let's have some fun. She smirks and says $.2 more. Done.

The next 30 minutes were great! Ok guys, she's not Candy, ok. But a good 2nd choice. She's 24, and cute. In her own way. BBBJ, bls, DATY (could have stayed down there FOREVER). She was quite pleased w DATY also based on the squirms, moans and glazing all over my face. More BBBJ, cfs in many positions.

Will be back. Often. Not used to a younger AMP. A nice change.

Macatawa
06-05-13, 23:50
Oh, and "coco" said this was only her 2nd day and just came in from Cali. So, although description is close to post before. Not sure it's the same coco.

PS. Wow, I've graduated to "senior member". Do I get some sort of welcome gift from you other sr's? Or just an "atta boy"?Thanks. And atta boy! LOL

LongTom
06-08-13, 10:41

Will be back. Often. Not used to a younger AMP. A nice change.Perhaps I'm misreading. You said you handed her a Benjamin. Then $.2 more? PLUS the $.4 at the beginning? Sometimes our shorthand is more trouble than it is worth!

Member #4025
06-08-13, 14:10
Perhaps I'm misreading. You said you handed her a Benjamin. Then $.2 more? PLUS the $.4 at the beginning? Sometimes our shorthand is more trouble than it is worth!I interpret that he paid 40 to the house and then 100 + 20 for a total of 160; I think the shorthand is way confusing; more to us than LE, etc.

SpartanMan
06-08-13, 14:28
Sorry. Hate that damn shorthand. Yes. 160 total.

I interpret that he paid 40 to the house and then 100 + 20 for a total of 160; I think the shorthand is way confusing; more to us than LE, etc.

Spongebob357
06-11-13, 16:03
Hi All,

Thought I would pass this info along, while doing research for massage I found this on backpage:

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-look-hot-refresh-29/12634814

I looked up the phone number on google and found this:

http://bodyrublist.com/616-928-1490/?pid=9073602

Although I have not read anything lately about Carli here or elsewhere it does look like she is trying to hustle up some customers. Wondered if anyone has had a recent experience with her.

Bob

Treyy
06-12-13, 12:11
Hi All,

Wondered if anyone has had a recent experience with her.Bob, I and a few others have provided recent reports on Carli in the BP and or Craigslist sections. Her pics are way out of date and she recently had a child (5th?). Claims to be 30 but I would guess early 40s. Nice Dees, .8 lackluster massage to leave happy. Broader menu available though prices and mileage may vary.

Treyy

Spongebob357
06-12-13, 14:08
Bob, I and a few others have provided recent reports on Carli in the BP and or Craigslist sections. Her pics are way out of date and she recently had a child (5th?). Claims to be 30 but I would guess early 40s. Nice Dees, .8 lackluster massage to leave happy. Broader menu available though prices and mileage may vary.

TreyyThanks Treyy,

I've seen Carli a number of times over the years, she is the one that turned in the mongers on the police force as well as some of the guys on one of the old boards so a lot of guys black balled her. Two kids ago she was a lot of fun but since then not so much. When she started taping her nipples up I knew it was time to move on, however she could give one of the best BBBJ I have ever had, if she could keep up the level of service I would still see her despite her questionable past.

Calvin77
06-12-13, 17:35
Thanks Treyy,

I've seen Carli a number of times over the years, she is the one that turned in the mongers on the police force as well as some of the guys on one of the old boards so a lot of guys black balled her. Two kids ago she was a lot of fun but since then not so much. When she started taping her nipples up I knew it was time to move on, however she could give one of the best BBBJ I have ever had, if she could keep up the level of service I would still see her despite her questionable past.Is that the same one who used to go by Synergy, or Liss?

Cal

Spongebob357
06-13-13, 07:47
Is that the same one who used to go by Synergy, or Liss?

CalYes she is, proceed with caution.

SpartanMan
06-18-13, 17:46
Visited TLC hoping to have another appt w / coco. Or maybe try the "Kay" that has been reviewed. 4 cars in the parking lot. Not a good sign. Almost just pulled out of there.

Mamasan tells me coco and Kay are busy. But "I got new girl. Much better". Sure you do."Bonnie" walks in and really had to think if I wanted to continue. Nice body, decent chest, average to below average looks, probly 40ish. Went ahead w the appt. From the get go, I new extras were to be had. She didn't waste any time going for the right parts. After a lame 5 minute massage, she asked what I wanted. Standard $.20 tip. CBJ, bls, cfs multiple positions. Just couldn't get into it as I was thinking about the guy next door that was with the 20ish coco.

Question. Think its possible to call ahead of time and make a reservation with a certain girl? Got a 50 minute drive each time. And hate bangin an ugly chick just bcuz I made the drive.

IrishMan85
06-24-13, 00:11
Visited TLC hoping to have another appt w / coco. Or maybe try the "Kay" that has been reviewed. 4 cars in the parking lot. Not a good sign. Almost just pulled out of there.

Mamasan tells me coco and Kay are busy. But "I got new girl. Much better". Sure you do."Bonnie" walks in and really had to think if I wanted to continue. Nice body, decent chest, average to below average looks, probly 40ish. Went ahead w the appt. From the get go, I new extras were to be had. She didn't waste any time going for the right parts. After a lame 5 minute massage, she asked what I wanted. Standard $.20 tip. CBJ, bls, cfs multiple positions. Just couldn't get into it as I was thinking about the guy next door that was with the 20ish coco.

Question. Think its possible to call ahead of time and make a reservation with a certain girl? Got a 50 minute drive each time. And hate bangin an ugly chick just bcuz I made the drive.I've tried making reservations in the past. Mama always suggested that I "come in right now, not busy." That being said, if she is familiar with you / your voice, she may be a little more relaxed with that kind of stuff.

IrishMan85
06-24-13, 00:14
Saw Bonnie. Similar experience as her last review. .4 for half and .4 tip. CBJ. Not terrible but I probably wouldn't repeat.

IrishMan85
08-18-13, 21:27
Went to TLC today and saw Pink. .60 for the hour and $ tip. Good massage, CBJ and CFS. Great time, would repeat. Pink is late 30s, see-cup, rushes the session a bit as I was in and out in 40 minutes.

Alwazvice
09-25-13, 07:49
Has anyone been there recently? It has been over a year for me, and I am starting to crave some Asian.

If anyone has anything current for info, it would be appreciated. I will provide feedback after.

Ezridjr
09-25-13, 17:56
Has anyone been there recently? It has been over a year for me, and I am starting to crave some Asian.

If anyone has anything current for info, it would be appreciated. I will provide feedback after.Stopped by a few weeks back, visit was almost identical to IrishMan85's post (just prior to yours). Saw Pink, the only difference was maybe my 'hour' was five minutes longer than his (I might have been out in 45 mins). Have fun, EZ

Alwazvice
09-26-13, 06:55
Thanks!

I don't have an issue with shorter sessions. I am usually pretty good at getting every minute out of a 30 minute session. At that point I make sure that I am done for a while anyways!

Stopped by a few weeks back, visit was almost identical to IrishMan85's post (just prior to yours). Saw Pink, the only difference was maybe my 'hour' was five minutes longer than his (I might have been out in 45 mins). Have fun, EZ

IrishMan85
09-29-13, 22:32
Thanks!

I don't have an issue with shorter sessions. I am usually pretty good at getting every minute out of a 30 minute session. At that point I make sure that I am done for a while anyways!I get greedy and stop thinking. In the past I have reminded them of the time to get more massage out of it, but that doesn't always work and most of the time the massage is only sub par anyway.

WildPlayer
10-06-13, 23:50
I visited TLC spa today. My massage lady was in her 40s but with firm body and easy on the eyes. She said she is Japanese and charges more. She was very strict. For .6 she would only give HJ and no touching allowed. This kind of turned me off because I am used to visiting battle creek AMPs and girls there are much more relaxed and allow more for the money spent. It is very important for me to touch her and get some tittie time. So I gave her total. 8 for HJ. My HJ was ordinary, I have had better before. And usually for .8 I can get BJ in battle creek AMPs. So I won't repeat any time soon.

Alwazvice
10-07-13, 15:04
Did she have a name?

I visited TLC spa today. My massage lady was in her 40s but with firm body and easy on the eyes. She said she is Japanese and charges more. She was very strict. For .6 she would only give HJ and no touching allowed. This kind of turned me off because I am used to visiting battle creek AMPs and girls there are much more relaxed and allow more for the money spent. It is very important for me to touch her and get some tittie time. So I gave her total. 8 for HJ. My HJ was ordinary, I have had better before. And usually for .8 I can get BJ in battle creek AMPs. So I won't repeat any time soon.

WildPlayer
10-08-13, 23:27
Did she have a name?Yes. I asked her three times, what her name is and I still couldn't remember. She told me an Asian name that was a little bit long too so I could not remember. I know most providers assume american nick names but I guess she might have kept her old name.

Kazoomick
10-15-13, 22:36
Yes. I asked her three times, what her name is and I still couldn't remember. She told me an Asian name that was a little bit long too so I could not remember. I know most providers assume american nick names but I guess she might have kept her old name.The Japanese woman's name is Opsa. I would echo many of the earlier comments. Not a repeat for me. Very short, probably late 40's to early 50's, stocky, natural Cs, very controlling. Might be fun if I was into that.

Rtt 70
10-18-13, 13:32
The Japanese woman's name is Opsa. I would echo many of the earlier comments. Not a repeat for me. Very short, probably late 40's to early 50's, stocky, natural Cs, very controlling. Might be fun if I was into that.I'm glad for the heads up. Almost wasted my money on her the a few days ago. Is there any good ladies at this place right now?

IrishMan85
10-26-13, 00:10
I'm glad for the heads up. Almost wasted my money on her the a few days ago. Is there any good ladies at this place right now?I've been thinking the same recently. I may make the trip this weekend. If I do, I'll update with whatever I find.

IrishMan85
10-29-13, 22:47
Went to TLC over the weekend and met with Opsa. Information listed previously in this forum is accurate. Petite Japanese girl, imo very attractive, services are a little over priced. HH + .6 for topless HJ, hands were allowed to roam freely. Not a bad time however due to cost I would not repeat.

BigMan743
12-26-13, 16:33
Anyone been to TLC lately. I've been considering trying it out for my first time...any suggestions? Thanks.

IrishMan85
01-09-14, 00:19
Anyone been to TLC lately. I've been considering trying it out for my first time...any suggestions? Thanks.Did you end up stopping in?

IrishMan85
01-21-14, 23:09
Did you end up stopping in?Has anyone been on the seen recently? Thinking about stopping in this weekend. Just curious if anyone knew what was on the menu at TLC. Shoot me a PM or respond.

P.S. I'll post back this weekend if I go exploring.

Sxlmnd
02-04-14, 12:19
Has anyone been on the seen recently? Thinking about stopping in this weekend. Just curious if anyone knew what was on the menu at TLC. Shoot me a PM or respond.

P.S. I'll post back this weekend if I go exploring.Did you end up stopping in? I haven't been there in over a year, loved it when Pink was there, but then there was a rotation and a bad crop came in. Just wondered how your time was, if you did end up going.

Kazoomick
02-05-14, 00:40
Went a few weeks ago and saw Donna. Probably late 40's but well kept and thin. Very talkative. This week there was a different MMS and ended up seeing Kay. Probably same age but cuter. Natural Ds, great figure and nice attitude. Good massage, a little tease and then the flip. Better than their usual.

IrishMan85
02-11-14, 22:58
Did you end up stopping in? I haven't been there in over a year, loved it when Pink was there, but then there was a rotation and a bad crop came in. Just wondered how your time was, if you did end up going.Time got away from me. Still want to stop in, just haven't had the time. Hopefully this weekend.

IrishMan85
02-22-14, 10:46
Time got away from me. Still want to stop in, just haven't had the time. Hopefully this weekend.Stopped in and drew Kay. Not much additional information as she has been reviewed here a couple times. .4 hh .8 flip CBJ / cfs. As my other experiences with her, worth stopping in for.

Sxlmnd
03-03-14, 17:41
Stopped in and drew Kay. Not much additional information as she has been reviewed here a couple times. .4 hh .8 flip CBJ / cfs. As my other experiences with her, worth stopping in for.I actually went today, and drew Kay as well. I have been to TLC many many times, and my luck is for some reason I get Kay. She's "OK", doesn't do much more than the CBJ / CFS. What does piss me off is I didn't see your post sooner. I do .4 hh, but not .8 for the flip, dammit! LOL. Not going to say what I paid because it's embarrassing, but let it be a lesson with Kay I guess! Gone are the days when Pink and Michelle were there, I preferred Michelle, she was awesome. Oh well, not much new at TLC so I haven't missed much.

Aniles
03-14-14, 20:02
Visited TLC lately; had a bad experience.. The mms and ts appeared to be in the middle of an argument as I walked in. I should've just walked straight out.. The whole experience was tainted by their argument. I left no tip, ts didn't bother to ask. She obviously knew she didn't deserve any... That will be the end of TLC for me... If something changes for you, I'd love to hear.. Thanks.

Alwazvice
04-01-14, 21:39
I went by TLC today in need of some relaxation. I hadn't been in what? Two years I think. Mamasan laughed and asked why me and all the other guys that haven't been there in years show up today. Who knew?

At any rate; I asked her for someone cute and tiny. Man, did she deliver. The young lady. Late 30's I'd guess, but you know how they hide their age. Said her name was Ye-Won (guessing). She pronounced it like "wone." Probably 5 ft 2 in her heels, very pretty, very slender and firm, perfect a / b cups.

I went .4 for the HH, gave her .8 and requested the table shower. The TS was excellent; including enough playing to know she wasn't opposed to fun. Back in the room, the massage was amazing, and she allowed my hands to wander as well. Time was obviously short with a 30 minute window, so she did a nice balance of keeping things moving while not making it feel rushed.

I paid more than some guys like to at an AMP, but less than I pay at some times. My experience is that with kindness, gentleness, passion and CASH, these ladies will provide GFE quality experiences and this was no exception. I left extremely relaxed, and will go back for the hour one of these days. Rates for time spent is similar to a quality provider on BP.

Details to Seniors via PM.

Charan05
05-09-14, 21:40
After a bad experience with Anna at E / W year ago, I decided to give a shot with MP.

So I went to Panacea to see Aliese or Natasha or Natilie, but no one was available, so decided to go with Erica, I think she will be in her mid. Late 20's. She has to improve in her message skills, but I enjoyed her light draw with her finger nails across me. I never speak much with providers, but Erica made me comfortable, for the first time I was speaking my entire session with any provider. After 10 -15 minutes of back rubs, she asked me to flip and she got topless and said she will not takeoff bottoms. She allowed to touch on the pants hand HJ was good I enjoyed the with her.

But I don't know how much tips usually you guys give for a good message, first time Anna told a price upfront, but Erica told its upto you how much you give based on my satisfaction.

So I gave .6 tip and .4 at the door for half hour.

Kazoomick
05-29-14, 20:48
It was closed for a bit. But drove by mid-day today and the "open" sign was lit and there was a car in their parking lot. Didn't drop in.

BadBoyFourU
05-29-14, 23:51
After a bad experience with Anna at E / W year ago, I decided to give a shot with MP.

So I went to Panacea to see Aliese or Natasha or Natilie, but no one was available, so decided to go with Erica, I think she will be in her mid. Late 20's. She has to improve in her message skills, but I enjoyed her light draw with her finger nails across me. I never speak much with providers, but Erica made me comfortable, for the first time I was speaking my entire session with any provider. After 10 -15 minutes of back rubs, she asked me to flip and she got topless and said she will not takeoff bottoms. She allowed to touch on the pants hand HJ was good I enjoyed the with her.

But I don't know how much tips usually you guys give for a good message, first time Anna told a price upfront, but Erica told its upto you how much you give based on my satisfaction.

So I gave .6 tip and .4 at the door for half hour.Did you really intend this for the Kalamazoo area or did you want it in GR?

Uspilot76
06-11-14, 15:02
Has anyone had any luck at Massage Works in Portage over by the Judes Haircut?

JJLetsPlay
06-13-14, 15:32
Spring Spa in BC, like all MPs. Has a provider turnover. If you had ever seen / known Jennifer, there or at Happy, be aware, as of 2 weeks ago, she is back. She's now at Spring Spa, BC, and well worth the time & trip. YMMV- happy relaxation!

Treyy
06-17-14, 12:46
I was there about a year ago and it appears to be strictly legit. Was offered the choice of a male or female therapist and chose female. 50-something asian lady, pretty decent massage, decent looks. I hinted at extras but to no avail.

Electronman
06-18-14, 02:59
Spring Spa in BC, like all MPs. Has a provider turnover. If you had ever seen / known Jennifer, there or at Happy, be aware, as of 2 weeks ago, she is back. She's now at Spring Spa, BC, and well worth the time & trip. YMMV- happy relaxation!Good to know that Jennifer is back in the area. I visited Spring Spa within the past two weeks and did not see Jennifer. Instead I saw Bebe, not quiet as attractive as Jennifer but fun nevertheless.

By the way, this post might be more appropriate in the Battle Creek section.

Has anyone sampled the talent recently at the Sprinkle Road Spa in Kalamazoo?

Uspilot76
06-18-14, 11:03
I was there about a year ago and it appears to be strictly legit. Was offered the choice of a male or female therapist and chose female. 50-something asian lady, pretty decent massage, decent looks. I hinted at extras but to no avail.That's a bummer I tried as well and no luck. That would have been a great hidden little Off the Radar location.

Charan05
07-08-14, 21:57
She is the girl in pictures. She has a private incall west side of Kzoo.

Usually I don't prefer a girl who do incall at her location and I encountered one more flag, she told one guy will open the door and show me what room I have to go in after discussing some details (she said he is guard for her safety) . All the conservation was thru Emails no phone number.

She has a killing body, no message skills not BJ / HJ but lots of teasing and just topless. I totally enjoyed my time with her. And I didn't I was there for one hour.

She didn't rush or look at the time. Damage was. 8 and. 4 tips (She didn't except tips / she was walking away of the room, as she gave a good time I thought to tip her).

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-and-relaxing-body-rubs-ask-for-daya-22/16374695

Macatawa
07-09-14, 00:37
So you did get a HJ? Any touching allowed?

Usually I don't prefer a girl who do incall at her location and I encountered one more flag, she told one guy will open the door and show me what room I have to go in after discussing some details (she said he is guard for her safety) . All the conservation was thru Emails no phone number.

She has a killing body, no message skills not BJ / HJ but lots of teasing and just topless. I totally enjoyed my time with her. And I didn't I was there for one hour.

She didn't rush or look at the time. Damage was. 8 and. 4 tips (She didn't except tips / she was walking away of the room, as she gave a good time I thought to tip her).

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-and-relaxing-body-rubs-ask-for-daya-22/16374695

Electronman
07-09-14, 03:49
Any updates on the talent at TLC? Is it business as usual since the state wide AMP raids in mid May?

It appears to be business as usual at the Battle Creek AMPs and I was wondering about the status and talent at the Sprinkle Road AMP (TLC).

It was closed for a bit. But drove by mid-day today and the "open" sign was lit and there was a car in their parking lot. Didn't drop in.

Sawyer
07-09-14, 08:55
So you did get a HJ? Any touching allowed?I am also not sure what was included or not included. Could you please explain what was included in the massage here on in a pm.

Thanks.

Sawyer.

Charan05
07-09-14, 11:16
I am also not sure what was included or not included. Could you please explain what was included in the massage here on in a pm.

Thanks.

Sawyer.Sorry my English is bad in explaining things, I'll try my best to explain.

No touching kitty, she is top less and I was naked land ots of mutual kissing on the body and roaming all over except me touch her kitty or she touching my d**k. But she was on top most of the time and applying the pressure and rubbing without her panties down.

Macatawa
07-09-14, 23:41
Sorry my English is bad in explaining things, I'll try my best to explain.

No touching kitty, she is top less and I was naked land ots of mutual kissing on the body and roaming all over except me touch her kitty or she touching my d**k. But she was on top most of the time and applying the pressure and rubbing without her panties down.So you paid 120 for a sensual massage with no ending? PM me if you have more details of what could have been. She emailed me and said her rates start at 80.

Sawyer
07-10-14, 08:29
So you paid 120 for a sensual massage with no ending? PM me if you have more details of what could have been. She emailed me and said her rates start at 80.If there is no happy ending, I will PASS.

Sawyer.

Dayanira
07-14-14, 14:54

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-and-relaxing-body-rubs-ask-for-daya-22/16374695I remember you hun. You were the first independent bodyrub I ever did. I really hope you visit me again soon, next time we will have even more fun now that I'm in the swing of things.

Xoxo Daya.

GMacMan
07-18-14, 19:14

So I gave .6 tip and .4 at the door for half hour.Unless otherwise specified, if she isn't naked, I tip about 50% of the door rate. And unless the service is SUPER awesome, I don't tip over the negotiated rate with the reasoning that we arrived at an acceptable price already. However, in the GR section you will find a Tipping Guide in the MP review section that will prove quite helpful. .

Sxlmnd
07-20-14, 00:35
I remember you hun. You were the first independent bodyrub I ever did. I really hope you visit me again soon, next time we will have even more fun now that I'm in the swing of things.

Xoxo Daya.Is this Eve from backpage?

Macatawa
07-21-14, 00:18
Is this Eve from backpage?No. This is someone who is incredible and fun to be with. I met her last week and had one of the best times I have had with anyone. I can see why Charan gave her a tip as he did.

Look up her name. It means compassionate. And she treats you with compassion, kindness and attention.

Forget a happy ending. Dyanira provides a happy beginning, middle, and ending. From the moment I met her and she gave me her sweet smile to the time I left her and she was still smiling, I enjoyed every second. I was under her spell and loved it.

As I told her, my review would be sufficient with one sentence: "This was one of the best hours I have ever had. " It truly was a dream. I only wish I was still dreaming.

I will say that YMMV with this one. Treat her kindly and she will do so in return. Treat her rudely and you will be out the door rather quickly. (And yes, she has done this before.).

Will I see her again? Absolutely as soon as I can get a chance and have the time and money. No more details. Many great memories were created, but with me (and perhaps her if she remembers) they will stay. I can simply say that Daya is far more than a "happy ending. " She provides a complete hour of enjoyment no matter how it ends.

Kazoomick
07-26-14, 20:55
Saw her this week and was pleasantly surprised. Kalamazoo girls in this category have not always. Her advertising link was:

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rubs-with-alexis-23/16454692

On the first meet I was not willing to try her webpage setup at:

http://touchofalexis.simplybook.me/

I called her and set up a same day appointment. Everything went as scheduled. She has a dog but it was sequestered and not the type that would give concern. The apartment was minimal but did not reek of smoke. She's a spinner with A's and not a kisser on first meet. Got my extra. Definitely a repeat for me.

Seems like Kalamazoo is lighting up with some decent massage girls. About time.

WildPlayer
08-05-14, 09:03
Saw her this week and was pleasantly surprised. Kalamazoo girls in this category have not always. Her advertising link was:

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rubs-with-alexis-23/16454692

On the first meet I was not willing to try her webpage setup at:

http://touchofalexis.simplybook.me/

I called her and set up a same day appointment. Everything went as scheduled. She has a dog but it was sequestered and not the type that would give concern. The apartment was minimal but did not reek of smoke. She's a spinner with A's and not a kisser on first meet. Got my extra. Definitely a repeat for me.

Seems like Kalamazoo is lighting up with some decent massage girls. About time.I have seen Daya a few times and really like her. I have not tried Alexis. She is in my to do list. But does anyone else have noticed they are getting very strict now about appointment times? You have to confirm your appointments like 7 am in the morning to be able to keep your time. May be they are getting too much business that it is getting hard to accommodate everyone. But for many people like me it is not always possible to know that you will be there at a specific time. I wish they would allow me to schedule like half hour before I intend to see them.

Alexis Rubs
08-05-14, 17:51
I have seen Daya a few times and really like her. I have not tried Alexis. She is in my to do list. But does anyone else have noticed they are getting very strict now about appointment times? You have to confirm your appointments like 7 am in the morning to be able to keep your time. May be they are getting too much business that it is getting hard to accommodate everyone. But for many people like me it is not always possible to know that you will be there at a specific time. I wish they would allow me to schedule like half hour before I intend to see them.Thank you for the review! I'm sorry the scheduling is difficult, but she works full time and I'm a full time grad student. I hope I'll see you soon!

Dayanira
08-05-14, 20:35
I have seen Daya a few times and really like her. I have not tried Alexis. She is in my to do list. But does anyone else have noticed they are getting very strict now about appointment times? You have to confirm your appointments like 7 am in the morning to be able to keep your time. May be they are getting too much business that it is getting hard to accommodate everyone. But for many people like me it is not always possible to know that you will be there at a specific time. I wish they would allow me to schedule like half hour before I intend to see them.I can't speak for Alexis, but I know that I'm usually booked solidly by noon or so. I get alot of phone calls emails and text messages. I feel bad I can't get back to all of you. If you let me know you're from usag, ill put priority on responding to you. The gentleman from this site have been a real joy to do business with. Thanks to all of you I've seen for being classy, respectful men.

XoXo Daya.

Charan05
08-06-14, 20:26
I just want to update her one more time, every time I see her she is having more energy, no clock watch, no BS. She make you to feel like your own home, cute talk and hot actions.

You feel Buzzed without having a drink.

Macatawa
08-07-14, 01:21
I just want to update her one more time, every time I see her she is having more energy, no clock watch, no BS. She make you to feel like your own home, cute talk and hot actions.

You feel Buzzed without having a drink.Agree. Now she is becoming too popular with less available time. Good for her maybe. I may have to schedule a week in advance at this rate. LOL.

She is well worth the wait though IMO.

Spongebob357
08-07-14, 11:11
Finally went to see Dayanira, I can see what all of the hype is about, she is everything you guys have reported and more. Sweet girl, soft touch, probably the best massage experience I have ever had, just be aware that you will be met at the door by a guy. This is for her security. Lets treat her well.

Sawyer
08-07-14, 14:58
Agree. Now she is becoming too popular with less available time. Good for her maybe. I may have to schedule a week in advance at this rate. LOL.

She is well worth the wait though IMO.Been trying to setup an appointment with her for awhile. Hard to get her to respond to her texts. Finally, yesterday, I schedule an appointment with her for this morning, so I thought. Told me to text her at 9:00 or 9:30 this morning to confirm and get address. I drove to kazoo, text her at 9:00, no response. Then I text her at 9:30, no response again. Text her several time after, and no response to any of them.

She may have been a good time for some, but she has been a waste of time and gas for me.

Dayanira
08-07-14, 18:19
Been trying to setup an appointment with her for awhile. Hard to get her to respond to her texts. Finally, yesterday, I schedule an appointment with her for this morning, so I thought. Told me to text her at 9:00 or 9:30 this morning to confirm and get address. I drove to kazoo, text her at 9:00, no response. Then I text her at 9:30, no response again. Text her several time after, and no response to any of them.

She may have been a good time for some, but she has been a waste of time and gas for me.It's been a long past three weeks since I've started. I scheduled one appt. For this morning, as I explained in a text to Sawyer, thus is the first time I overslept on an appointment. It was. In essence, an accident. I doubt it will happen again. I'm on vacation from my fulltime job starting tomorrow so there should be no issue with scheduling.

Neno6969
08-09-14, 12:38
Thank you for the review! I'm sorry the scheduling is difficult, but she works full time and I'm a full time grad student. I hope I'll see you soon!Scheduling has been difficult with Alexis. However, after finally getting to see her. I was disappointed. She was very pleasant and seemed to come off very personable. It was her by her self with no one else. With all the suspense that was built up from this forum I was very excited and was expecting a great time. I found it more awkward than anything. She is a very nice girl but she isn't much to look at. She gives out way to much personal information that I just did not care to know. The service was interesting I would have to say she has an interesting technique. I won't waste my time on Alexis I do however refer Daya. She is much more genuine and more attractive. She seems to more interested in you then her self.

Macatawa
08-10-14, 00:51
Scheduling has been difficult with Alexis. However, after finally getting to see her. I was disappointed. She was very pleasant and seemed to come off very personable. It was her by her self with no one else. With all the suspense that was built up from this forum I was very excited and was expecting a great time. I found it more awkward than anything. She is a very nice girl but she isn't much to look at. She gives out way to much personal information that I just did not care to know. The service was interesting I would have to say she has an interesting technique. I won't waste my time on Alexis I do however refer Daya. She is much more genuine and more attractive. She seems to more interested in you then her self.As I always say from my own experience, YMMV. Personally, I met with Alexis and found her as enjoyable as Daya. She was easy to get along with, she made me relaxed immediately. And I honestly felt (like with Daya) that she enjoyed every minute with me. I know I enjoyed it with her.

As for being concerned about me, she was. Yet like Daya, she was able to relax and enjoy the hour herself. As for looks, we all have our view on that, but personally as I get older, I realize that diversity in looks makes this more interesting. Everyone I have seen does not fit a certain "mold," and looks different. Yet I can see beauty in everyone. To me Alexis is pretty in a way that is different from many I have seen. I love her eyes and hair and did enjoy looking at her body.

I can recommend them both. Yes, both have qualities that I like more, but both provide great service at a great price.

Neno6969
08-10-14, 19:23
As I always say from my own experience, YMMV. Personally, I met with Alexis and found her as enjoyable as Daya. She was easy to get along with, she made me relaxed immediately. And I honestly felt (like with Daya) that she enjoyed every minute with me. I know I enjoyed it with her.

As for being concerned about me, she was. Yet like Daya, she was able to relax and enjoy the hour herself. As for looks, we all have our view on that, but personally as I get older, I realize that diversity in looks makes this more interesting. Everyone I have seen does not fit a certain "mold," and looks different. Yet I can see beauty in everyone. To me Alexis is pretty in a way that is different from many I have seen. I love her eyes and hair and did enjoy looking at her body.

I can recommend them both. Yes, both have qualities that I like more, but both provide great service at a great price.Macatawa,

I completely understand she is not my preference. I am glad you had a better experience than I did. However, I had booked an appointment prior and she never bothered to show up. Then I get the appointment I found there was lack of organization and a rush to get me out the door. I just have certain standards I suppose.

Macatawa
08-11-14, 00:21
Macatawa,

I completely understand she is not my preference. I am glad you had a better experience than I did. However, I had booked an appointment prior and she never bothered to show up. Then I get the appointment I found there was lack of organization and a rush to get me out the door. I just have certain standards I suppose.My guess is that she was rushing you out the door because there was another person lined up behind you.

THAT is her weakness IMO. I think she may be scheduling too many appointments too close together.

KzooDaddy
08-12-14, 13:24
I had an appointment with Alexis this morning. I am still in heaven. Her touch and skills are second to none! I was able to relax with her very easily and she made sure I was well taken care of. Left drooling over the thoughts of my next appointment. I need to go "relax" again just thinking of it. Will definitely be a return customer. Likely several times a week now. Very professional very sweet and very very good.

Alexis Rubs
08-12-14, 21:41
Scheduling has been difficult with Alexis. However, after finally getting to see her. I was disappointed. She was very pleasant and seemed to come off very personable. It was her by her self with no one else. With all the suspense that was built up from this forum I was very excited and was expecting a great time. I found it more awkward than anything. She is a very nice girl but she isn't much to look at. She gives out way to much personal information that I just did not care to know. The service was interesting I would have to say she has an interesting technique. I won't waste my time on Alexis I do however refer Daya. She is much more genuine and more attractive. She seems to more interested in you then her self.I respect your statements about lack of organization because that is true. Chances are, you not someone I had a sincere interest in servicing again. Those whom I'd like to see again generally enjoy the experience because I was enjoying it. Furthermore, if you know I'm the girl in the pictures and you schedule me, just remember that you came me. I thank you for sparing me the awkwardness of denying you future appointments, as are clearly not welcome with me. As for Daya, you know we are friends, right? . food for thought.

Macatawa
08-13-14, 02:01
Okay. We have a first time post with a bad review and a first time post with a good review. Now let's see some reviews from some seniors. I enjoyed my time with her. Did others?

Electronman
08-15-14, 11:08
Anyone sampled the talent at TLC on Sprinkle Road recently?

Ezridjr
08-17-14, 12:20
That's a bummer I tried as well and no luck. That would have been a great hidden little Off the Radar location.I recently tried Massage Works on two different occasions. Probably two of the best massages ever! I was still wore out the next day from the second one (first by Lucy, second by Tina). I agree, absolutely no hint of anything extra. When I tried, there was a sign on the wall that said something like 'sexual massage prohibited here' which they pointed out to me. EZ.

Sawyer
08-21-14, 08:52
I had an appointment with Alexis this morning. I am still in heaven. Her touch and skills are second to none! I was able to relax with her very easily and she made sure I was well taken care of. Left drooling over the thoughts of my next appointment. I need to go "relax" again just thinking of it. Will definitely be a return customer. Likely several times a week now. Very professional very sweet and very very good.I also had a very good dream of Alex!! She is a cutie with a great attitude and skills. She put a capital "S" in sensual massage! I will be seeing her again.

Sawyer.

Sawyer
08-21-14, 09:03
It's been a long past three weeks since I've started. I scheduled one appt. For this morning, as I explained in a text to Sawyer, thus is the first time I overslept on an appointment. It was. In essence, an accident. I doubt it will happen again. I'm on vacation from my fulltime job starting tomorrow so there should be no issue with scheduling.Finally got to dream of a massage with Daya, and it was well worth the effort and time. Daya is an attractive, well spoken lady. Daya has outstanding massage skills, and she is very passionate performing her massages. Can't wait till my next dream of her. Seniors can pm me for details.

Sawyer.

Alexis Rubs
08-26-14, 09:09
It's no surprise that I have had a hard time scheduling and keeping up with appointments, but since I'm no good with all that, Sophie is now working generously with me to schedule appointments. We are also offering a duo now! It's the perfect sweet and spicy combination.

Member #4753
08-26-14, 12:55
It's no surprise that I have had a hard time scheduling and keeping up with appointments, but since I'm no good with all that, Sophie is now working generously with me to schedule appointments. We are also offering a duo now! It's the perfect sweet and spicy combination.Yes, since I am good with the business side of the hobby with scheduling, terms of service, security, etc and Miss Alexis is just starting out in the hobby I am going to handle her scheduling for her. We live really close to one another so duos can be available with 30 minutes notice. If you see Alexis ALL of the donation goes to her. I am not her "agent" so to speak. Keep an eye out for our ad on here and BP for our single rates and our duo rates. Also, new pictures will be coming soon! <3.

LongAwaited
08-26-14, 18:57
Finally got to dream of a massage with Daya, and it was well worth the effort and time. Daya is an attractive, well spoken lady. Daya has outstanding massage skills, and she is very passionate performing her massages. Can't wait till my next dream of her. Seniors can pm me for details.

Sawyer.Daya wants 300 to 350 for the full ride? Are you guys nuts.

Alan1212
08-27-14, 15:09
I go to Massage Works a few times a month, I've never received extras but. You do get an amazing massage there. Lucy is my go to person, it's sensual but very legit. I can't remember her name but they also have a chubby girl that works there and she gives an excellent massage too. She will hand you the oil and point to let you take care of your own business but I opt out.

Dayanira
08-27-14, 21:08
Daya wants 300 to 350 for the full ride? Are you guys nuts.You would have been a first time customer. One I didn't know if I had chemistry with. So yes. 300 to 350. I don't give my best massages to just any person. Therefore, if I've never met you before, we don't have chemistry and you want me to devalue myself to "average girl Standard price" you're SOL. I've offered lower rates to people I've met. Or people I meet and like because they treat me with respect.