PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

Macatawa
11-29-17, 23:46
Took her act on the road to Otsego as a massage / fortune teller operation and got in a bit of trouble with the local LEOs and then moved to an old church outside of Allegan. Last few mongers that went for the massage were deeply disappointed when they learned a massage was all they were going to get. She stopped placing massage ads a year or more ago, since then I have not seen or heard much about her, except every now and then one of her "special guys" shows up wondering if she is still working.She still looks awesome. Find the name of her shop on Face Book and you can keep up with her latest.

SkolViking
11-30-17, 12:29
Took her act on the road to Otsego as a massage / fortune teller operation and got in a bit of trouble with the local LEOs and then moved to an old church outside of Allegan. Last few mongers that went for the massage were deeply disappointed when they learned a massage was all they were going to get. She stopped placing massage ads a year or more ago, since then I have not seen or heard much about her, except every now and then one of her "special guys" shows up wondering if she is still working.I'm not the only special guy? I suppose next you will tell me there is no Santa Claus.

Macatawa
11-30-17, 23:58
I'm not the only special guy? I suppose next you will tell me there is no Santa Claus.That is what she did well: Every guy was her special guy.

I always wanted to meet her when she was in the hobby years ago and never did. I still regret it.

GoFishin
12-01-17, 11:41
Number comes up clean, but pictures are used in ads all over the the country: Ohio, Texas, Michigan, California, etc. It's a fake.Toft on this one, opted for SS.

Nice body, she was not unfriendly but very mechanical, only offered doggy, would not repeat.

Gcd02
12-01-17, 12:44
I've been reading but with BP being lately it looked like Deanna seems to be the only safe bet? Any others? Any UTR? I have a couple Craigslist responses, one wants 600, one 200, one wants to be a FWB. The 600 girl is cute though, LOL.

Would I be better off hitting a MAP?

Thanks gents.

Spongebob357
12-01-17, 15:34
That is what she did well: Every guy was her special guy.

I always wanted to meet her when she was in the hobby years ago and never did. I still regret it.I used to get massage from her, best BJ in the biz. Got full service from her once. It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway LOL.

Mr Coffee68
12-01-17, 19:34
A number of years ago I would regularly dream about a girl who went by the name of Syn or Synergy or before that Liss or after that Carlie. She carried a lot of drama, but was a great dream. Anyone know if she is still around or perhaps UTR? You can PM me.I was one of her many special guys. It scared the hell out of me when the Kalamazoo Gazette ran the article about her and the FBI agent. I didn't use a hobby phone back then, so I expected a call from LE at any moment. That's when I learned the value of a hobby phone.

She was a great appointment. She really knew how to make a guy feel special. A true GFE.

I do remember having an appointment with her where her room was just across from the elevator. There were several people getting out of the elevator, plus the maid. I hesitated to knock on the door, but the maid was just standing there checking her cart. So I went ahead and knocked on the door. I expected Synergy to stand behind the door when she opened it, instead she opens the door and stands there in just bra, panties and a garter belt with stockings. Thank god the maid was cool, nothing came of it.

FilmoreSlim27
12-03-17, 09:34
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-720-9980/43074837

Tried to see her said she only car dates right now. Had It set up went to pick her up then silence wouldn't answer my text anymore.

JollyJamesa
12-04-17, 10:10
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-720-9980/43074837

Tried to see her said she only car dates right now. Had It set up went to pick her up then silence wouldn't answer my text anymore.Waste if time, she was hosting, saw her and service was extremely rushed, she looks like hell in person, place was a pigsty, hard to communicate with. Not even worth it for free. Maybe a meth user perhaps, save money and buy something worth it.

GFeon1
12-06-17, 06:39
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-598-4099/43283797

FilmoreSlim27
12-06-17, 13:42
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-598-4099/43283797She is legit used to go by mona. But I haven't seen her in a while.

DrFunk45
12-06-17, 14:46
She is legit used to go by mona. But I haven't seen her in a while.The real question becomes, does she look like her pics?

WaltK
12-06-17, 15:52
I used to get massage from her, best BJ in the biz. Got full service from her once. It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway LOL.She posted a spread eagle pic once on Scorps (or one of the later MI boards) that made it look like she had just given birth. I removed Syn from my hit list immediately. Blown out is an understatement.

NoBuddy5051
12-08-17, 10:45
Hadn't seen any reports on Annie, so I TOFTT, and figured I could report on it.

I didn't do a lot of investigation, I was sure "Annie" was the same girl that had been posting as "Candi" not that long ago I the area. I was wrong.

Typical 2 call, was coming in from Jackson. She is hosting out of a nicer motel, as the hobby goes, gave me the room number after about a 10 minute wait in the parking lot. The woman who opened the door was most certainly not the girl in the pics, and definitely not Candi. The pictures girl is mid 20's, and spinner type, the real Annie is late 30's, probably 2 packs a day habit from the voice, and more voluptuous, probably close to 180-200 lbs, definitely not a spinner. I politely told her that I was not interested as she was not the featured talent and drive back home. Guess I'll go back to my go to today since I'll be in that area.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/313-208-8184/33679073

http://archive.is/pbvAi

Stay safe,

Buddy.

Mr Coffee68
12-08-17, 16:56
Hadn't seen any reports on Annie, so I TOFTT, and figured I could report on it.

I didn't do a lot of investigation, I was sure "Annie" was the same girl that had been posting as "Candi" not that long ago I the area. I was wrong.

Typical 2 call, was coming in from Jackson. She is hosting out of a nicer motel, as the hobby goes, gave me the room number after about a 10 minute wait in the parking lot. The woman who opened the door was most certainly not the girl in the pics, and definitely not Candi. The pictures girl is mid 20's, and spinner type, the real Annie is late 30's, probably 2 packs a day habit from the voice, and more voluptuous, probably close to 180-200 lbs, definitely not a spinner. I politely told her that I was not interested as she was not the featured talent and drive back home. Guess I'll go back to my go to today since I'll be in that area.

http://archive.is/pbvAi

Stay safe,

Buddy.Thanks for TOFTT and then taking the time to report on it. I'm sorry it didn't work out. Great move passing when she didn't match the pics.

We'd all be better off if everyone would take the time to report on their adventures.

I noticed that it was your 69th posting. To bad the only 69 ing involved was just your posting. LOL.

NoBuddy5051
12-08-17, 17:32
Thanks for TOFTT and then taking the time to report on it. I'm sorry it didn't work out. Great move passing when she didn't match the pics.

We'd all be better off if everyone would take the time to report on their adventures.

I noticed that it was your 69th posting. To bad the only 69 ing involved was just your posting. LOL.Out worked out for the good, Ariana is always a fun time in Flint, and I'm in the area anyway.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Buddy.

FilmoreSlim27
12-08-17, 21:35
The real question becomes, does she look like her pics?When I saw her she did look just like her pic.

DaveyDuck
12-15-17, 10:34
Anyone dreamt of (269)XXXX470.

She has a video on her BP ad now. Looks interesting.

NardBoy
12-15-17, 11:30
Anyone dreamt of.Did a search for her phone number and nothing comes up. The video and pictures attached to the posting and the posting itself are now gone. Definitely could be a TOFTT situation.

SweetSummer
12-16-17, 03:45
She is legit friend of Sweet Summer I enjoyed a duo with them and posted the review she was going by Tee then. Check post #3278 it has been a bit so YMMV but I can confirm she is legit.

-M344.Yes candy was a friend but that friendship ended so can't place my name with her.

mwvoyeur
12-16-17, 17:37
Well, I was in Benton Harbor on business. Since options are limited and I thought Candi looked hot in her pictures and there was confirmation that she was legit, I contacted her and set up a date. Only did a hhr date- her price was higher than I expected. She came to the door totally naked! The pictures are accurate! She started out friendly, but then she started to rush because we only had a hhr. Immediately put on a cover, CBJ was not offered. She wanted to start in mish. After about 5 minutes, I asked to change to CG. She said no. So, I continued in mish. After a couple more minutes she asked if I finished and I said no! Her reply was, "you need to hurry, I am not used guys taking this long" That was it, at that point, I just started pounding until I was done. As it was said YMMV, but in my opinion for the price her menu is too limited.

Mwv.

She is legit friend of Sweet Summer I enjoyed a duo with them and posted the review she was going by Tee then. Check post #3278 it has been a bit so YMMV but I can confirm she is legit.

-M344.

SlyGuy12
12-17-17, 14:16
This is more of a question for seniors, but does anyone ever happened to Michelle that used to post here? She had mixed reviews, but I always had a good time with her. She would sometimes go by Queen Michelle. 25 ish girl, long black hair. I know she hasn't posted in a couple of years, but just curious if anyone knows the story here.

Alwazvice
12-19-17, 05:30
This is more of a question for seniors, but does anyone ever happened to Michelle that used to post here? She had mixed reviews, but I always had a good time with her. She would sometimes go by Queen Michelle. 25 ish girl, long black hair. I know she hasn't posted in a couple of years, but just curious if anyone knows the story here.She told me her kid was getting older and she was putting all her money away to get out of the biz. I didn't think she'd do it, but I've kept watching and it appears she did. I'm happy for her; she was a sweet girl and always a good time for me.

SlyGuy12
12-19-17, 22:34
She told me her kid was getting older and she was putting all her money away to get out of the biz. I didn't think she'd do it, but I've kept watching and it appears she did. I'm happy for her; she was a sweet girl and always a good time for me.If she was able to quit the biz that's good for her, but a shame for us. No good reliable providers around.

SlyGuy12
12-21-17, 22:17
Any info on this one.

I have been researching and can't find anything good or bad. I may try out tonight.

BadBoyFourU
12-21-17, 23:38
Any info on this one.

I have been researching and can't find anything good or bad. I may try out tonight.You did not research very far, about 6 posts down #3548 should be all you need to know.

NoBuddy5051
12-22-17, 05:14
Any info on this one.

I have been researching and can't find anything good or bad. I may try out tonight.Search th is thread for Annie, was reviewed by me, not the girl in pics.

Stay safe,

Buddy.

SlyGuy12
12-22-17, 13:02
You did not research very far, about 6 posts down #3548 should be all you need to know.I seemed to miss that post my bad.

Fork Please
12-22-17, 15:05
Well, I was in Benton Harbor on business. Since options are limited and I thought Candi looked hot in her pictures and there was confirmation that she was legit, I contacted her and set up a date. Only did a hhr date- her price was higher than I expected. She came to the door totally naked! The pictures are accurate! She started out friendly, but then she started to rush because we only had a hhr. Immediately put on a cover, CBJ was not offered. She wanted to start in mish. After about 5 minutes, I asked to change to CG. She said no. So, I continued in mish. After a couple more minutes she asked if I finished and I said no! Her reply was, "you need to hurry, I am not used guys taking this long" That was it, at that point, I just started pounding until I was done. As it was said YMMV, but in my opinion for the price her menu is too limited.

Mwv.Thanks Voy. Now I know I won't go see her. My texts with her made it seem like this was going to happen. She looks good and like a lot of fun but TGTBT is always like that.

Member #5639
12-23-17, 16:20
Thanks Voy. Now I know I won't go see her. My texts with her made it seem like this was going to happen. She looks good and like a lot of fun but TGTBT is always like that.I agree. Candi was a fun dream the first time but only to get repeat visit $. Then on repeat visits she is really rushed and the quality of service and menu really drops off. That along with the no BJ rule will prevent me from going back. Not to mention she flakes on advance appointments. She has a tendency to "oversleep".

MNick
12-23-17, 21:23
Experience only lasted a text or 2. Actually more when she got psycho on me. She quoted me dontation. Gave me address on easy way kzoo. When I asked a simple question of any BBBJ services. She freaked out. Calling me a pedophile and infested. I tried talking with her and stating it was only a question. Diabetes inhibits me sometimes. She blew my phone up and threatened me with people from vegas coming to get me. I laughed and said, wow. Glad I avoided you, did not know you were underage. With threats of being a pedophile I assume you are. I notified the hotel manager where she was staying and reported possible underage person being exploited. I would avoid this person as she stated all kalamazoo cops know her. So I again assume she is working with them. Whew. Avoided a baaaaad scene. Be safe.

SlyGuy12
12-23-17, 22:55
Setup with this one, standard two call system. The girl that answered the door was not this girl. The girl that opened the door was at least 45, and way, way heavier.

I was not at all interested and politely declined, at which she "thanked me" for wasting her time. I wanted to tell her to quit wasting our time posting fake pictures, but I didn't I just kept on walking to my car.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-348-6571/44010232

ChastD1959
12-23-17, 23:40
Setup with this one, standard two call system. The girl that answered the door was not this girl. The girl that opened the door was at least 45, and way, way heavier.

I was not at all interested and politely declined, at which she "thanked me" for wasting her time. I wanted to tell her to quit wasting our time posting fake pictures, but I didn't I just kept on walking to my car.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-348-6571/44010232I almost called her tonight. Thanks for saving us all the time and trouble. I wonder who the girl in the pictures is, the restaurant is a local one.

Girls1
12-24-17, 08:52
Link please, so can avoid.

Thanks.

Experience only lasted a text or 2. Actually more when she got psycho on me. She quoted me dontation. Gave me address on easy way kzoo. When I asked a simple question of any BBBJ services. She freaked out. Calling me a pedophile and infested. I tried talking with her and stating it was only a question. Diabetes inhibits me sometimes. She blew my phone up and threatened me with people from vegas coming to get me. I laughed and said, wow. Glad I avoided you, did not know you were underage. With threats of being a pedophile I assume you are. I notified the hotel manager where she was staying and reported possible underage person being exploited. I would avoid this person as she stated all kalamazoo cops know her. So I again assume she is working with them. Whew. Avoided a baaaaad scene. Be safe.

EdMonger
12-24-17, 09:04
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-348-6571/44010232

Link please, so can avoid.

Thanks.

MNick
12-24-17, 09:58
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-348-6571/44010232Yes that's the one. A real psycho via text. I avoided and glad did. Read other reviews below. Not even close to girl in ad pics opens door. AVOID!

Cambear24
12-24-17, 19:18
Yes that's the one. A real psycho via text. I avoided and glad did. Read other reviews below. Not even close to girl in ad pics opens door. AVOID!I'm actually shocked to read these reviews. I'm glad I did! I saw her a couple times in Grand Rapids, and I really liked her. She had bad reviews on her in gr but nothing like that. I thought she was a litttle rough around the edges but nothing like that. Living the life style a lot of these girls live sometimes you fall off the rocker. To bad.

Charlie441
12-24-17, 23:06
I'm actually shocked to read these reviews. I'm glad I did! I saw her a couple times in Grand Rapids, and I really liked her. She had bad reviews on her in gr but nothing like that. I thought she was a litttle rough around the edges but nothing like that. Living the life style a lot of these girls live sometimes you fall off the rocker. To bad.As stated below, that's not the gal in the pics. The lady is using a gal from GR's pics. The actual gal is legit in GR. This Kzoo one is a Fake ad, and apparently psycho chick.

Mandingo344
12-27-17, 10:18
So anyone with any recent info on this one? Back out of the blue or what last post claimed she was legit staying at kzoo inn?

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-588-4226/44249517

-M344.

FilmoreSlim27
12-27-17, 17:24
So anyone with any recent info on this one? Back out of the blue or what last post claimed she was legit staying at kzoo inn?

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-588-4226/44249517

-M344.I tried to text her yesterday but she didn't respond.

PyroPreach
12-28-17, 11:34
Yes that's the one. A real psycho via text. I avoided and glad did. Read other reviews below. Not even close to girl in ad pics opens door. AVOID!I tried to see her yesterday and texted to say I would be 10 minutes late and she sent a tirade of texts calling me names and cursing. I thinking with the little head responded and apologized saying I am from Chicago and got a little lost but it's 10 minutes be there soon. I get to the hotel and she makes me wait 20 minutes and she ignores my texts. After I leave she starts texting mfer you made me wait now you wait but it's OK come up. I would avoid her for sure folks.

Amaregraeco
12-28-17, 18:21
If she was able to quit the biz that's good for her, but a shame for us. No good reliable providers around.If a couple of newer, almost UTR ladies are to be believed, she may have moved into a "managerial" role for them. Dunno for sure. Have not been able to confirm it.

AG.

Michguy555
01-01-18, 10:38
If she was able to quit the biz that's good for her, but a shame for us. No good reliable providers around.I feel your pain. Michelle was an ATF for me. Still dream about this one, with her long black hair and amazing ass (sigh). If you see this Michelle, come back! On another topic, it would be great if people would include the last 4 digits of a provider when reviewing one, or commenting about difficulties with set-up, flakiness, etc. With BP's new limited format, often the girls don't have a name with their ad, and lately they are deleting the ads very quickly anyway, which means that posting a link often has a limited useful shelf life. In which case the last 4 digits become crucial in knowing who you are talking about. Just a thought.

Kzoo Dude 269
01-05-18, 13:06
I saw this one recently, earlier this week or late last week, can't remember. I didn't catch her name. Xxx-xxx-8089. Incall at her house in Lawton. $80 SS. BBBJ and CFS. Not sure what else is on the menu. 40 ish year old spinner, pretty good for age. Will probably repeat, good "bang" for the buck.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/260-220-8089/44489057

Gizmo7718
01-05-18, 22:42
I had the very good fortune of meeting Liz. A true Gem of KZoo. She's a very pretty MILF you definitely want to know! I contacted her out of the blue for an extended evening and got lucky that she was open for the evening. I found her company very stimulating and engaging, and felt like the king of the world with her on my arm. She is a looker and keeps herself very well. Soft skin, very little Tats, and legs to her chin. Very interactive personality, lovely smile, and a spinner body made for sin. She offers the standard covered menu (no greek), BBBJ skills way above average. She patient, enjoys what she is doing and made me feel like I was important to her. Beyond GFE. Very enthusiastic in all positions and knows what she is doing. A mind blowing RCG in the hot tub. Like something out of a fantasy. My god. That ass bouncing up and down in the water. And so tight. I was transported to heaven for awhile. She appreciates good DATY skills, and she is clean and fresh. She's not going to fake an O. So do the work and make it real for her. She reciprocates better than a Bitcoin investment. She responded back fairly quickly and had good communication. Treat her like a lady and you'll be in for the treat of your life, no drama. XXX-XXX-2539. (1. 2 HH /2. 0 H).

Oh, and she is Killer in that little black dress.

http://archive.is/2018.01.06-022133/http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-442-2539/42519742

IrishGuy77
01-06-18, 13:44
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-908-5525/43308157

BitchesBeCrazy
01-08-18, 02:30

Mwv.I too was greeted nAked and denied a BJ in any form. She controlled everything including my opinions and barely let me get a word in but rushed me to move my hips quicker. I will not ever repeat again.

TitanUranus
01-08-18, 16:19
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-908-5525/43308157I tried to set up an appointment with this provider. Fast response, gave me quote, set up a meeting for after work. Get out of work, shower, text her 20 minutes before our meeting. No response. After 10 minutes decide to Google the number and one of the results that catches my eye is this http://www.bustedescorts.com/269-908-5525/ . When she finally responds 10 minutes later I ask her about it and she freaks out and vehemently denies it. So I say OK I believer her and I'll meet up but I'm not going to agree to anything illegal or incriminating in text, just that I'll meet her in person and pay the donation for her time. At this point she accuses me of being a cop. I tell her I'm not I'm just trying to avoid incriminating myself but that I will make the requested donation for her time. Stupidly I still go to the motel and text her apologizing for offending her and tell her I was just nervous and got freaked out a bit but that I do have the donation. No answer at the door. No response so I leave and get some food. 30 min later she says how disrespectful it was to ask if she was a cop and bla bla bla. Again I apologize and tell her I meant no disrespect and if shed forgive my mistake in etiquette I was willing to start fresh and try one more time. She accuses me of playing games and says she doesn't have to take that shit from any men. I again apologize and tell her I really meant no disrespect and that I was on my way home and that I could meet her in 25 minutes if she'd allow me a 2nd chance. No response. Pretty suspicious that someone would get that offended over a simple question about why their number brings up an undercover police warning page. After clearing my little head I'll definitely avoid her. She was definitely setting off some big red flags IMO. Also there are a ton of cameras on the walk up to her room.

Charlie441
01-09-18, 00:11
bustedescorts.com isn't a reporting thing of busted escorts. It's an Adult Friend Finder related website to scare you away. It rips ad info from places like backpage -- and puts them on there. Every one it rips an ad from "they've been busted". Yah, you scared her off. Live and learn! *smile*

I tried to set up an appointment with this provider. Fast response, gave me quote, set up a meeting for after work. Get out of work, shower, text her 20 minutes before our meeting. No response. After 10 minutes decide to Google the number and one of the results that catches my eye is this http://www.bustedescorts.com/269-908-5525/ . When she finally responds 10 minutes later I ask her about it and she freaks out and vehemently denies it. So I say OK I believer her and I'll meet up but I'm not going to agree to anything illegal or incriminating in text, just that I'll meet her in person and pay the donation for her time. At this point she accuses me of being a cop. I tell her I'm not I'm just trying to avoid incriminating myself but that I will make the requested donation for her time. Stupidly I still go to the motel and text her apologizing for offending her and tell her I was just nervous and got freaked out a bit but that I do have the donation. No answer at the door. No response so I leave and get some food. 30 min later she says how disrespectful it was to ask if she was a cop and bla bla bla. Again I apologize and tell her I meant no disrespect and if shed forgive my mistake in etiquette I was willing to start fresh and try one more time. She accuses me of playing games and says she doesn't have to take that shit from any men. I again apologize and tell her I really meant no disrespect and that I was on my way home and that I could meet her in 25 minutes if she'd allow me a 2nd chance. No response. Pretty suspicious that someone would get that offended over a simple question about why their number brings up an undercover police warning page. After clearing my little head I'll definitely avoid her. She was definitely setting off some big red flags IMO. Also there are a ton of cameras on the walk up to her room.

BadBoyFourU
01-09-18, 04:02
I tried to set up an appointment with this provider. Fast response, gave me quote, set up a meeting for after work. Get out of work, shower, text her 20 minutes before our meeting. No response. After 10 minutes decide to Google the number and one of the results that catches my eye is this http://www.bustedescorts.com/269-908-5525/ . When she finally responds 10 minutes later I ask her about it and she freaks out and vehemently denies it. So I say OK I believer her and I'll meet up but I'm not going to agree to anything illegal or incriminating in text, just that I'll meet her in person and pay the donation for her time. At this point she accuses me of being a cop. I tell her I'm not I'm just trying to avoid incriminating myself but that I will make the requested donation for her time. Stupidly I still go to the motel and text her apologizing for offending her and tell her I was just nervous and got freaked out a bit but that I do have the donation. No answer at the door. No response so I leave and get some food. 30 min later she says how disrespectful it was to ask if she was a cop and bla bla bla. Again I apologize and tell her I meant no disrespect and if shed forgive my mistake in etiquette I was willing to start fresh and try one more time. She accuses me of playing games and says she doesn't have to take that shit from any men. I again apologize and tell her I really meant no disrespect and that I was on my way home and that I could meet her in 25 minutes if she'd allow me a 2nd chance. No response. Pretty suspicious that someone would get that offended over a simple question about why their number brings up an undercover police warning page. After clearing my little head I'll definitely avoid her. She was definitely setting off some big red flags IMO. Also there are a ton of cameras on the walk up to her room.The site steals ads from other sites and then will extort the provider to pay to have their info removed from the site. Same thing can happen with mongers, you respond to an ad that says to must submit a photo. You'll end up on a johns site, it has been discussed here before.

Mandingo344
01-09-18, 14:52
Seen a few post on how legit this one is thought I would confirm for my fellow mongers.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-908-5525/43308157

40/80/200 went with ss to verify and actually got hh. Pics accurate however a bit thicker in the middle than pics show. Above average bbbjwdt option for BBFS choose cfs because it's the smart thing to do imo. Multi position, responsive no issues. Bit talkative but might be nerves said she's been in the biz about a year. This was the 3rd attempt at setting up so be patient. Good convo, good skills, pricing good as well can't beat the ss value. Will repeat. As always YMMV.

-M344.

MasterHater
01-15-18, 12:48
I agree. Candi was a fun dream the first time but only to get repeat visit $. Then on repeat visits she is really rushed and the quality of service and menu really drops off. That along with the no BJ rule will prevent me from going back. Not to mention she flakes on advance appointments. She has a tendency to "oversleep".Does anyone have a link for this girl? I don't see any names on the backpage posts. Not sure who your talking about. Thank you!

BobbyJoe77
01-15-18, 13:12
Does anyone have a link for this girl? I don't see any names on the backpage posts. Not sure who your talking about. Thank you!http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-501-6227/40059132 I've tried her in the past but she is way to flaky.

Mandingo344
01-15-18, 13:32
http://swmi.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/205-303-0923/38423023

Does anyone have a link for this girl? I don't see any names on the backpage posts. Not sure who your talking about. Thank you!

Tizzy247
01-16-18, 19:31
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/616-929-2510/28933680

Tizzy247
01-16-18, 19:32

EdMonger
01-17-18, 08:26
She goes by Italian Mami. She's been around for a while mainly in GR. She is legit and a good looking late 30's MILF. Above average skills but a cold personality. I saw her once about a year ago and I did not repeat. She loves using baby oil. LOL.

IrishGuy77
01-18-18, 15:59
http://swmi.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/205-303-0923/38423023Look at that ass!!

Member #5639
01-20-18, 04:07
It is a great ass in pictures and in person. Unfortunately the rest of the package is fools gold.

Look at that ass!!

TallYankee
01-20-18, 11:26
Saw her last week, incall at her place in Lawton. Pics are accurate, she is petite and very cute, easy set up. Very polite and sensuous. Takes direction very well, her hygiene is absolutely perfect because she insists on cfs, but just about anything else was available (except Greek). Donation was not out of line compared to other providers. I have and will repeat again. XXX-XXX-8089.

BoobieMcGee
01-20-18, 15:12
Saw her last week, incall at her place in Lawton. Pics are accurate, she is petite and very cute, easy set up. Very polite and sensuous. Takes direction very well, her hygiene is absolutely perfect because she insists on cfs, but just about anything else was available (except Greek). Donation was not out of line compared to other providers. I have and will repeat again. XXX-XXX-8089.Just wanted to make sure the number wasn't a typo 'cause I'm having trouble finding it. I found an 8099.

NardBoy
01-20-18, 18:16
Saw her last week, incall at her place in Lawton. Pics are accurate, she is petite and very cute, easy set up. Very polite and sensuous. Takes direction very well, her hygiene is absolutely perfect because she insists on cfs, but just about anything else was available (except Greek). Donation was not out of line compared to other providers. I have and will repeat again. XXX-XXX-8089.http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/260-220-8089/45099062

Pics kind of look like a more mature womam to me. What is your guess of age? She do incalls out of her home or a notel?

TallYankee
01-20-18, 22:47
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/260-220-8089/45099062

Pics kind of look like a more mature womam to me. What is your guess of age? She do incalls out of her home or a notel?I'd guess 35 ish, and incall was at her house.

TallYankee
01-20-18, 22:51
Just wanted to make sure the number wasn't a typo 'cause I'm having trouble finding it. I found an 8099.See the link posted above.

Girls1
01-21-18, 07:57
This girl uses her fb page, has lots of friends and seems legit.

Is she incall only? Services? Rates?

Can't find a review.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-993-0736/45379777

Johnwb7
01-21-18, 08:19
Notice the glass pipe in her hand. http://swmi.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-332-8296/45401042.

TallYankee
01-21-18, 17:41
Advertising in Kzoo, but met in Lansing. Robbed by her pimp as soon as I walked in the door. Looked like a Glock. 40 and I wasn't going to find out if it was loaded. Lost my benjamin and got the F out of there. Someone please share the link, I don't know how to cut and paste on my phone. STAY AWAY.

FilmoreSlim27
01-21-18, 19:37
She is legit she use to go by Mona. I have seen her not to long ago car date.

BobbyJoe77
01-21-18, 19:48
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-205-8438/41516247

PyroPreach
01-21-18, 22:52
She is legit she use to go by Mona. I have seen her not to long ago car date.Meet her about two months ago. We set up an incall but when I arrived she appeared and said she had no incall but would do a car date. I almost turned her down but agreed to it as I liked her look and vibe. Plus no one else I had texted had responded. Good CBJ. After a few minutes she asked for more money to go to FS (I had lowballed her originally so I was not upset by this but won't do FS in the car. She complained and she gave a bit of a so story about how she needed it for a bill and motel ect.) I said no but pulled the condom off and said if she finishes me bare we could go back to my hotel for an hour or two after. We negotiated some and agreed on a price, she then sucked me to orgasm and spit it afterwards.

We went to my hotel after and after we got comfortable and she had a smoke and drank a couple of the beers I had at the room she started with a BBBJ as I laid on my back. I was relaxing eyes shut enjoying myself when I felt her lower herself on me and start riding. I opened my eyes thinking fuck she is good I did not feel her put the condom on. I had only wanted bare head not FS. I said as much and she laughed-"fuck with your negotiating tactic of ripping the condom off I misunderstood, - we both laughed and then continued thru a few positions until a cip in doggy. We then after couple beers and she had a couple cigs. We started up again. Round two ended with another cip in a spoon position.

We both cleaned up and then I dropped her off.

Total damge ended up like 300 I think but I do not remember for sure.

BadBoyFourU
01-21-18, 23:50
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-205-8438/41516247Pics are used in Texas, Mississippi, and Philly, different phone numbers, no way she is local or visiting.

MySecretLife
01-22-18, 21:53
As I browse BP these days, it all seems like scams and set ups. The only ads I can trust are the few (very few) that I know are legit, but theyve been around awhile. I am searching for whatever the hotspot is, if there is one around here. Sadly I feel I am better off moving someplace else. I've never done the AMP, so until that gets old and wait for a pse to come around. I got to find the EV of these days, or create it.

Todd5
01-23-18, 08:08
Looking for a dream with a woman of color the darker the better I like spinner to type. Any info or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-242-9427/45249987.

DaveyDuck
01-23-18, 09:52

Anyone know?

I did a search of her pics yet, did not find anything.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-820-8055/45430542

SlyGuy12
01-23-18, 18:46

Anyone know?

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-820-8055/45430542This one pops up a few times a month in Kalamazoo or Battle Creek. I have not heard of anyone actually setting up with her successfully. I would avoid.

CruiserinGR
01-23-18, 23:45
I tried to connect with her a few months ago but she went wack-a-doodle on me via text so I ignored her. I think she was reviewed poorly in GR before but I can't remember a search term to find it by.

To bad, she looks nice.

Anyone know?

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-820-8055/45430542

BadBoyFourU
01-24-18, 06:47

Anyone know?

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-820-8055/45430542Back when names mattered, she called herself Summer and something else, that I cannot remember. A couple of reviewers seem to indicate her using old pics and being much bigger in real life. Self abuse might be preferable.

Todd5
01-24-18, 07:44
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/260-220-8089/45099062
Set up something with her for yesterday.

We texted back and forth a few times.

I was running a little late and told her then all the sudden she cancelled the dream.

I was Coming from Battle Creek so that sucked that I was half way there.

BobbyJoe77
01-24-18, 17:59

Anyone know?

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-820-8055/45430542She goes back to 11th st dayswhrn Her and another girl where setting people up to get robbed. I've seen her (befor the robbery reviews came out) she is prob the worst SP I have ever seen. I would rather go Gay.

JustKreepin
01-24-18, 18:43
Long time monger relatively new to posting. Sorry state if affairs. Seems all of West Michigan has dried up. Michelle was my all time go to. Sadly I am almost afraid of those that flood our area now. Not sure if GR. Is any better. SW Michigan has been a bust for me as well. There is a young lady in berrian springs but beware. She is a minor and will stop communicating the minute you inquire to her age. Maybe off to S. B. This week to attempt a good dream. Damn shame.

TallYankee
01-25-18, 11:21
Any intel on her? Anybody seen her or is it just another fake post with stolen pics.

Macatawa
01-25-18, 15:21
she is prob the worst SP I have ever seen. I would rather go Gay.That has got to be the best way to give a poor rating to an SP. Love it!

Ambotgani
01-26-18, 12:37

Any info on this one?

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-329-8099/45276197

Ambotgani
01-26-18, 12:43

I searched and couldn't find much. Any info would be much appreciated?

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-329-8099/45276197

Dude6969
01-29-18, 09:20
I've never seen anything on this one before does anyone have any info on her she looks good but not sure if legit.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/734-246-9200/45635247

Kirk43
01-31-18, 01:20

I searched and couldn't find much. Any info would be much appreciated?

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-329-8099/45276197I did have a date with Delicious today. Her appearance is nicer than her pics which are probably not her. She is thinner than pics and that was fine by me. Very nice date, sweet personality, but very very limited menu. All things covered, which is good, but somewhat reserved and "very limited menu". She's legit although newer to the area. Nice date, although I am not likely to repeat. 1.2-30 min & 1. 5-hr.

Girls1
01-31-18, 09:20
After reading the two mongers reviews on here (thanks guys!) I tried calling.

No response yet, and she hasn't posted again either. Not sure if she's only available certain times, but last posted Jan 20.

I'll probably try again soon, as she looks to be a lot of fun.

Meet her about two months ago. We set up an incall but when I arrived she appeared and said she had no incall but would do a car date. I almost turned her down but agreed to it as I liked her look and vibe. Plus no one else I had texted had responded. Good CBJ. After a few minutes she asked for more money to go to FS (I had lowballed her originally so I was not upset by this but won't do FS in the car. She complained and she gave a bit of a so story about how she needed it for a bill and motel ect.) I said no but pulled the condom off and said if she finishes me bare we could go back to my hotel for an hour or two after. We negotiated some and agreed on a price, she then sucked me to orgasm and spit it afterwards.

We went to my hotel after and after we got comfortable and she had a smoke and drank a couple of the beers I had at the room she started with a BBBJ as I laid on my back. I was relaxing eyes shut enjoying myself when I felt her lower herself on me and start riding. I opened my eyes thinking fuck she is good I did not feel her put the condom on. I had only wanted bare head not FS. I said as much and she laughed-"fuck with your negotiating tactic of ripping the condom off I misunderstood, - we both laughed and then continued thru a few positions until a cip in doggy. We then after couple beers and she had a couple cigs. We started up again. Round two ended with another cip in a spoon position.

We both cleaned up and then I dropped her off.

Total damge ended up like 300 I think but I do not remember for sure.

Ambotgani
01-31-18, 18:24
I had a date as well with her earlier this week. I can confirm your report. Decent body, reserved personality, limited menu and somewhat mechanical. Ok time but probably would not repeat.

I did have a date with Delicious today. Her appearance is nicer than her pics which are probably not her. She is thinner than pics and that was fine by me. Very nice date, sweet personality, but very very limited menu. All things covered, which is good, but somewhat reserved and "very limited menu". She's legit although newer to the area. Nice date, although I am not likely to repeat. 1.2-30 min & 1. 5-hr.

KDooped
02-02-18, 00:02
Kalamazoo. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen /517-862-6759/45931867.

I've seen her advertise on and off. Anyone have any experience with her?

KDooped
02-02-18, 13:53
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/517-862-6759/45931867

I've seen her advertise on and off. Anyone have any experience with her?

KDooped
02-02-18, 21:43

I've seen her post before, wonder if anyone has experience with her.

Ouliksak
02-08-18, 06:47
Guy,

I'm from bc. I have seen her pic many times, I'm staying weekend this weekend, the way BP is now I can't any info. I know she probably has been reviewed, is someone could lead me to some reviews or name so I can find some or just the info. Thanks.

http://archive.is/fSIER

Be safe.

Mandingo344
02-08-18, 10:17
Guy,

I'm from bc. I have seen her pic many times, I'm staying weekend this weekend, the way BP is now I can't any info. I know she probably has been reviewed, is someone could lead me to some reviews or name so I can find some or just the info. Thanks.

http://archive.is/fSIER

Be safe.She went by Sweetest Blonde I believe Froggy9 posted a review just search.

-M344.

SlyGuy12
02-09-18, 17:14
She went by Sweetest Blonde I believe Froggy9 posted a review just search.

-M344.Most of those pics have been used by other providers.

SlyGuy12
02-09-18, 17:17
I had a date as well with her earlier this week. I can confirm your report. Decent body, reserved personality, limited menu and somewhat mechanical. Ok time but probably would not repeat.Can someone shoot me a PM concerning her limited menu. If too limited I won't visit.

Ljxb007
02-11-18, 20:46
I said I think something came doing some additional research on this one.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/937-504-5701/46029027

I'm usually on the gr forms but found this one in Kalamazoo. Does anybody have any additional information on her. I have found some but nothing completely turning me away.

Thanks in advance.

SlyGuy12
02-13-18, 13:21
I said I think something came doing some additional research on this one.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/937-504-5701/46029027

I'm usually on the gr forms but found this one in Kalamazoo. Does anybody have any additional information on her. I have found some but nothing completely turning me away.

Thanks in advance.Her pics are used in multiple Michigan areas. Looks a little too good to be true, but I can't confirm anything other than the pics being used in MI. If you setup something up and she is good, let me know.

DoughBoy69
02-14-18, 06:40
Her pics are used in multiple Michigan areas. Looks a little too good to be true, but I can't confirm anything other than the pics being used in MI. If you setup something up and she is good, let me know.LOL me too. I looked, but just seemed TGTBT. So didn't pull the trigger.

Cyrox
02-14-18, 07:21
Hello, long time watcher of this forum, first time poster. Came across this ad, was wondering if this was TGTBT or if it's legit.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-598-6547/46483777

Be safe out there.

Cyrox
02-14-18, 14:41
Hello, long time watcher of this forum, first time poster. Came across this ad, was wondering if this was TGTBT or if it's legit.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-598-6547/46483777

Be safe out there.Well so much for that one, deleted post. Oh well.

Dude6969
02-14-18, 19:05
Kalamazoo. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen /269-929-0519/46432962.

Ljxb007
02-14-18, 21:52
Her pics are used in multiple Michigan areas. Looks a little too good to be true, but I can't confirm anything other than the pics being used in MI. If you setup something up and she is good, let me know.This does seem to be a TGTBT situation. I have found her across the state. But that doesn't mean a whole lot. The most part things seem to be on the up-and-up but this may be a TOFTT. What are tour though all.

BoobieMcGee
02-16-18, 23:52
Kalamazoo. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen /269-929-0519/46432962.This one just robbed me. Literally 5 minutes ago. Ugh.

GypseyDanger
02-17-18, 01:47
This one just robbed me. Literally 5 minutes ago. Ugh.Sorry man, that is never a good thing, but I am glad I ended up being too paranoid to try that one yet.

BobbyJoe77
02-17-18, 13:10
This one just robbed me. Literally 5 minutes ago. Ugh.She sent me a pic of her but there was two young men in the back ground. It didn't make me feel safe so I blocked the number. I'm glad I did.

MrJonesy
02-17-18, 13:11
Any info on this one http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/612-407-9520/41596832 ?

I have been thinking about pulling the trigger just haven't been in the zoo.

Will be there next week.

ThrobbinWood
02-17-18, 13:19
This one just robbed me. Literally 5 minutes ago. Ugh.Could you give some details of what happened and what to watch out for, thanks.

Dude6969
02-17-18, 13:52
This one just robbed me. Literally 5 minutes ago. Ugh.What happened? I was hoping to see her soon.

MNick
02-17-18, 14:33
Any info on this one http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/612-407-9520/41596832 ?

Will be there next week.Bad attitude and MANY rules, I don't do this, I don't do that, hurry up. Pretty, but I won't repeat, maybe different with you, good luck.

BadBoyFourU
02-17-18, 15:23
Could you give some details of what happened and what to watch out for, thanks.I think you can infer that one of two things happen.

1: She took his money and ran.

Or.

2: Her pimp took his money by force or threat of violence.

Either way, why do you need to know what to watch out for, do you plan on visiting her after a report of being robbed? If so that is just NUTS!

BadBoyFourU
02-17-18, 15:30

Will be there next week.Post 3532 should be enough to dissuade you from seeking out this provider's lack of services.

Hoganm
02-18-18, 08:46
Heading out to kzoo today. From gr I'm looking for someone for hh for about 1 to 1. 5 any recommendations?

Gizmo7718
02-18-18, 13:40
Heading out to kzoo today. From gr I'm looking for someone for hh for about 1 to 1. 5 any recommendations?I've seen her once, but well worth it if you can get in touch with her.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-442-2539/46388332

BoobieMcGee
02-19-18, 01:14
I think you can infer that one of two things happen.

1: She took his money and ran.

Or.

2: Her pimp took his money by force or threat of violence.

Either way, why do you need to know what to watch out for, do you plan on visiting her after a report of being robbed? If so that is just NUTS!Yep.

#1 is exactly what happened.

FilmoreSlim27
02-19-18, 07:27
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/269-910-5655/44531857 gave this one a try she was ok not bad but not great.

Cyrox
02-19-18, 20:48
http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/short-and-thick/229182874782

Met her a couple nights ago. If you like thick women, she's definitely built well. Only real issue I had was she came in a taxi and kept it running outside. Since the taxi was being charged by the minute, I knew I wasn't getting my hour. Might repeat with that in mind, but as always YMMV.

Do be safe everyone.

INeedABj616
02-21-18, 21:25
Post 3532 should be enough to dissuade you from seeking out this provider's lack of services.I had a similar bad experience with her. She is a liability.

Member #5639
02-23-18, 20:59
Anyone with experience with this one?

http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/top-notch-pleasercome-play-wit/464826481267

Kazoomick
02-23-18, 21:10
Anyone with experience with this one?

http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/top-notch-pleasercome-play-wit/464826481267This would be Star. If you search there are reviews, many of them favorable.

Kazoomick
02-23-18, 21:14
I had a similar bad experience with her. She is a liability.There is a white Christi with favorable experiences. Should not be confused with this recent African American Chrissy who claims TER reviews but gets local bad reviews.

TheNewGuy25
02-28-18, 11:27
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/ms-red-deals-all-day-and-night/768857932420

Anybody know anything about this girl Seen her post many times over the years but can't seem to find a post about her on this forum??

Let me know if there's any information available pleaseee.

Pizzle
02-28-18, 18:00
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/ms-red-deals-all-day-and-night/768857932420

Anybody know anything about this girl Seen her post many times over the years but can't seem to find a post about her on this forum??

Let me know if there's any information available pleaseee.I dreamt of her years ago when she went by a different name. Can't for the life of me remember what it was. Pics are accurate. Was a a little manic, but I don't know if she was on something or if she's just crazy. Location was pretty sketchy, but again this was at least six years ago. She didn't have protection so you may want to bring your own. It was ok. She didn't rush and did her best to make sure I had a good time. We just didn't click so I never repeated.

Flinch
03-04-18, 19:27
Hi dose any one have any info about these girl? PM if you do thank you.

https://www.escortwiz.com/united-states/michigan/kalamazoo/female-escorts/269-565-5134

http://www.escortsinthe.us/269-329-8099/

Kazoomick
03-04-18, 19:33
Hi dose any one have any info about these girl? PM if you do thank you.

https://www.escortwiz.com/united-states/michigan/kalamazoo/female-escorts/269-565-5134

http://www.escortsinthe.us/269-329-8099/The second one is Delicious as I recall. She's been reviewed favorably recently.

Flinch
03-05-18, 22:46
I have notice that it became so hard to find a good provider Moreover its more difficult to find any-info & reviews about girls. Do here are some of the most interesting ADs I put two links for each girl in case one link stopped working. Anyway Does anyone met these girls or have any info?

First girl.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/612-407-9520/44138432

http://www.escortspolice.com/612-407-9520/

Second Girl.

http://www.escortspolice.com/313-208-8184

Third girl.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/847-766-2336/46014702

http://www.escortspolice.com/847-766-2336

Fourth Girl.

http://www.escortspolice.com/517-862-6759

Macatawa
03-06-18, 11:35
I have notice that it became so hard to find a good provider Moreover its more difficult to find any-info & reviews about girls. Do here are some of the most interesting ADs I put two links for each girl in case one link stopped working. Anyway Does anyone met these girls or have any info?

First girl.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/612-407-9520/44138432

http://www.escortspolice.com/612-407-9520/

Second Girl.

http://www.escortspolice.com/313-208-8184

Third girl.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/847-766-2336/46014702

http://www.escortspolice.com/847-766-2336

Fourth Girl.

http://www.escortspolice.com/517-862-6759In my opinion, any girl that is a visitor will be a bigger risk unless she is well reviewed in her own city. The likelihood that she will be a cash and dash is greater.

Your best choice in Kalamazoo is Deanna.

SmpMidas6
03-06-18, 12:38
In my opinion, any girl that is a visitor will be a bigger risk unless she is well reviewed in her own city. The likelihood that she will be a cash and dash is greater.

Your best choice in Kalamazoo is Deanna.The 2nd and 4th girls is the same person. I have seen her in Lansing. The ad pics are not here. She is a bit bigger, not huge, kinda cute. Everything was covered and rushed. I will not repeat. She also blew my phone up for a few weeks after.

SlyGuy12
03-13-18, 12:30
Anyone have info on?

Tineye and google image search turned up nothing.

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/269-993-0736/219216914824

I was wondering if anyone has info. If not I may try it out and report back.

BadBoyFourU
03-13-18, 13:16
Anyone have info on?

I was wondering if anyone has info. If not I may try it out and report back.Use the name Julie.

FilmoreSlim27
03-13-18, 16:48
Anyone have info on?

I was wondering if anyone has info. If not I may try it out and report back.She is legit she is on the candy for sure. Seen her a few times.

HatchMan2132
03-17-18, 22:02
She is legit she is on the candy for sure. Seen her a few times.What type of candy we talking here? Have a hard "no" for the Heisenberg types.

Any info as to menu options?

SlyGuy12
03-25-18, 14:15
What type of candy we talking here? Have a hard "no" for the Heisenberg types.

Any info as to menu options?I setup an appointment, fairly easy two call system. Apartment. Her room mate made herself scarce, and we headed right into the bedroom. That's when I saw the syringe. I settled for a CBJ for 50. I am sure at one point she was probably very pretty, but the candy has taken its toll, she is skin and bones and has the "hollow" look that heavy d users get. She was pleasant, but I could also tell she was cranked up and very animated. Will not repeat.

I only got a look at the room mate as she was walking away from me, but she looked pretty good, but I don't think she is in the business.

GfeDogg
03-30-18, 11:44
In town for two days. Any new faces worth trying out? (always willing to toftt). Any tried and true that are worth the effort? Any UTR girls you are keeping secret LOL.

Looking for a 20 ish year old Provider. I'm pretty basic on wants although GFE and BBBJ are preferred.

Thanks in advance and feel free to PM or reply.

Smittys1
03-30-18, 19:37
I met up with her the other day (269) xxx-1749 set up by text agreed on time and place 80 hh 45 min before time she delayed by 30 min no big deal. Small hotel she lives in met me at the door she is much older than pics like 15 yrs but she was very nice BBBJ then covered FS she would have BBFS but not my style. If you like the grandma type try her I won't be repeating.

BadBoyFourU
03-31-18, 09:25
In town for two days. Any new faces worth trying out? (always willing to toftt). Any tried and true that are worth the effort? Any UTR girls you are keeping secret LOL.

Looking for a 20 ish year old Provider. I'm pretty basic on wants although GFE and BBBJ are preferred.

Thanks in advance and feel free to PM or reply.This town is very lean on providers at the moment and none fit your age range. Sorry, but tis a sad day for hobbying in the ZOO.

JJLetsPlay
03-31-18, 13:38
I met up with her the other day (269) xxx-1749 set up by text agreed on time and place 80 hh 45 min before time she delayed by 30 min no big deal. Small hotel she lives in met me at the door she is much older than pics like 15 yrs but she was very nice BBBJ then covered FS she would have BBFS but not my style. If you like the grandma type try her I won't be repeating.Smittys, Yes- I 2nd that on this "Krissy". Saw her a while back. Same feedback. Used another name then. Sounds Like you should Try Christy in the zoo. Can't find her current ad, but regular on / off BP appearances. Middle aged. Very Sexy & Talented. Much Younger & better Built. Nice- friendly. Really pleases. Safe Incall & Very Careful (thankfully). You'll know her when ya see her on BP. Give her a try. See my Post of Months Ago for more. Be Safe & Well. JJ.

Mr Coffee68
03-31-18, 16:43
Smittys, Yes- I 2nd that on this "Krissy". Saw her a while back. Same feedback. Used another name then. Sounds Like you should Try Christy in the zoo. Can't find her current ad, but regular on / off BP appearances. Middle aged. Very Sexy & Talented. Much Younger & better Built. Nice- friendly. Really pleases. Safe Incall & Very Careful (thankfully). You'll know her when ya see her on BP. Give her a try. See my Post of Months Ago for more. Be Safe & Well. JJ.I believe the Christy you are referring to in the last part of your posting is actually spelled Christi. I had been seeing her regularly for about 3 years. Unfortunately the last time I spoke with her she had a personal situation that she was dealing with. That was about 6 weeks ago. Since then she hasn't responded to phone calls, text or email. I hope she is okay. She's a very good hearted lady and an excellent provider who I miss. I'm sure she is also missed my many others.

If anyone has any information, that you can share, on how Christi is doing please send me a PM.

JJLetsPlay
04-02-18, 17:07
I believe the Christy you are referring to in the last part of your posting is actually spelled Christi. I had been seeing her regularly for about 3 years. Unfortunately the last time I spoke with her she had a personal situation that she was dealing with. That was about 6 weeks ago. Since then she hasn't responded to phone calls, text or email. I hope she is okay. She's a very good hearted lady and an excellent provider who I miss. I'm sure she is also missed my many others.

If anyone has any information, that you can share, on how Christi is doing please send me a PM.Mr. Coffee, I believe you are correct- It is Christi. Hadn't seen her in longer than you, but sorry to hear she had problems & may be away for a while- or longer. Will keep the peepers peeled for any info / posting, etc, on her. You're Right- Great Lady. Will be Missed. JJ.

ChastD1959
04-03-18, 17:41
Has anyone seen this one, or know her name to facilitate a search?

Thanks!

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kalamazoo-20-years-old-serious/571734635844

Ljxb007
04-03-18, 20:11
Has anyone seen this one, or know her name to facilitate a search?

Thanks!

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kalamazoo-20-years-old-serious/571734635844Would love to. All I could find was her post in Muskegon.

DaveyDuck
04-05-18, 15:02
Mr. Coffee, I believe you are correct- It is Christi. Hadn't seen her in longer than you, but sorry to hear she had problems & may be away for a while- or longer. Will keep the peepers peeled for any info / posting, etc, on her. You're Right- Great Lady. Will be Missed. JJ.Just letting you senior members know Chrsti is doing well and back.

Senior members PM for contact number if you need it.

Kzoo Dude 269
04-06-18, 15:58
Well, if things weren't bad enough, now BP is gone too!

BadBoyFourU
04-06-18, 19:30
Well, if things weren't bad enough, now BP is gone too!https://www.thecut.com/2018/04/us-government-seizes-backpage-com-shuts-it-down.html

ChastD1959
04-07-18, 08:45
And now TER is gone.

WheelieGuy1
04-07-18, 13:55
Onebackpage.com

Most of the girls on in there if you want to hurry and grab some phone numbers.

You're welcome. .

Gizmo7718
04-07-18, 16:23
Onebackpage.com

You're welcome. .According to other cities on this forum (Orlando), this site is run by the feds.

Girls1
04-07-18, 18:44
Just checked it out.

Some of the ads with the established women have the same numbers that they always did, so should be legit. :)

Other unverified woman, however, may be bad news.

According to other cities on this forum (Orlando), this site is run by the feds.

BadBoyFourU
04-08-18, 14:45
Onebackpage.com

You're welcome. .Seems to be gone now too!

WheelieGuy1
04-08-18, 16:00
Seems to be gone now too!Just checked.

KZooMarine
04-08-18, 16:48
Anyone else getting solicited from random numbers and zip codes with stuff like "hey babe back oh is down. I think so and so referred you. "?

Nikkibaby00
04-09-18, 09:22
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

OrionSide
05-26-18, 01:53
It's not the same girl in the pictures. If it is she's way heavier, like 75 lbs heavier. Everything is covered. I won't repeat but I'm not interested in bigger girls. Last four are 6759.

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/put-me-on-your-to-do-list/295051029415

FlenBob
05-28-18, 11:19
Calls herself Riley, was from Lansing moved here last fall. Slim blond chick about 30. Had some good reports a while back. Any info if still operating and recent performance?

BadBoyFourU
05-28-18, 13:13
Calls herself Riley, was from Lansing moved here last fall. Slim blond chick about 30. Had some good reports a while back. Any info if still operating and recent performance?Perhaps you should ask this in the Grand Rapids section.

Selnik
05-28-18, 22:00
Calls herself Riley, was from Lansing moved here last fall. Slim blond chick about 30. Had some good reports a while back. Any info if still operating and recent performance?BadBoy is right. Check both Lansing and GR forums. Riley was a regular of mine in lansing. To each his own but she was as reliable and affordable as I have known in the hobby. Tell her the geezer from Lansing sent you.

MySecretLife
05-29-18, 11:33
Any info on 269-xxx-5331? I've contacted her, she had a fast response. Everything looks good and I will toftt, just curious if anyone has info.

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hot-redheaded-squirter/503423760950

Feel free to dm.

JJLetsPlay
05-29-18, 17:53
Any info on 269-xxx-5331? I've contacted her, she had a fast response. Everything looks good and I will toftt, just curious if anyone has info.

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hot-redheaded-squirter/503423760950

Feel free to dm.Welcome Back all to USASG again.
Have also thought about Contacting Her.

Wondering Same re: "Red Headed Squirter " .

Any / all Intel Would also be Appreciated by me, as well as MSL.

Thanks, JJ.

OrionSide
05-29-18, 19:14

Feel free to dm.I would pass. She's real and the girl in the pics but very clearly a user of something heavy. I'm not going to say that she doesn't deliver but I won't be returning.

Snowbird34
05-31-18, 21:55

Feel free to dm.I think she had some sort of brain injury, she used to be in Bangor in a very scary house with cameras everywhere. Changed name, and moved to Kzoo. She was alright, very skinny, and lots of baby damage, but up for anything per her ad!

MySecretLife
06-01-18, 13:49
I think she had some sort of brain injury, she used to be in Bangor in a very scary house with cameras everywhere. Changed name, and moved to Kzoo. She was alright, very skinny, and lots of baby damage, but up for anything per her ad!Had scheduled for early this morning and she was a no call (email)/ no show. Whatevs. She talked a good game. I guess if something really came up, like an actual thing came up and not bs, I would try 1 last time. Life happens, but doubt that's what happened today.

(My big head must be on vacation. The little head is in complete control).

MrLunta
06-01-18, 21:07
Calls herself Riley, was from Lansing moved here last fall. Slim blond chick about 30. Had some good reports a while back. Any info if still operating and recent performance?I saw Riley shortly after the board went down. Seen her a few times and left satisfied. I can neerstand that there is a fairly open menu, but no medeterian dishes are available, I will repeat.

L.

SlyGuy12
06-03-18, 15:13
Pulled the trigger and saw Roxy on Sat. In call was one of the shady hotels on Portage. It is the girl in the pictures, but she is likely close to 200 lbs now. Very mechanical and seemed dis-interested. $120 for half. She got the job done, but won't repeat.

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/roxy-back-in-town-sexy-young-j/378538751077

Goalie62
06-03-18, 15:17
Pulled the trigger and saw Roxy on Sat. In call was one of the shady hotels on Portage. It is the girl in the pictures, but she is likely close to 200 lbs now. Very mechanical and seemed dis-interested. $120 for half. She got the job done, but won't repeat.

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/roxy-back-in-town-sexy-young-j/378538751077Great timing on this, I was considering pulling the trigger on this one. Will pass now.

Gizmo7718
06-03-18, 15:35
Had another phenomenal dream with Lexi. She's a mature, but very nice lady that knows how to please the one she's with, and her skills are above average. Never mechanical, always seems engaged and interested. She can be a little difficult to correspond with, but persistence is the key to success. She has a fairly open menu and accommodating, but nothing Mediterranean is available.

She's trim and takes care of herself, always fresh and clean. Treat her nice and Karma will be your friend.

http://lansing.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lexi-im-back-in-town-tonight-o/938722196912

SlapShot69
06-09-18, 00:44
I think she had some sort of brain injury, she used to be in Bangor in a very scary house with cameras everywhere. Changed name, and moved to Kzoo. She was alright, very skinny, and lots of baby damage, but up for anything per her ad!She said she was a squirter, can you confirm?

Snowbird34
06-10-18, 20:37
She said she was a squirter, can you confirm?Not with me, perhaps you tie her up, torture her, etc. She will?

RonanCross
06-15-18, 11:10

Feel free to dm.Nice girl, very sensual, squirted for me a lot. She has basically no chest and baby damage, but she was very into it and didn't watch the clock. A bit pricey ($175 for a hh, I talked her down to $125), but I'd probably repeat.

Benz1
06-27-18, 00:08
She said she was a squirter, can you confirm?Valley Girl in GR is a massive Squirter.

I have digits.

BiancaShadow
06-30-18, 01:58
There is a white Christi with favorable experiences. Should not be confused with this recent African American Chrissy who claims TER reviews but gets local bad reviews.Is the christy your refering to out of the benton harbor area?

Kazoomick
07-07-18, 14:44
Is the christy your refering to out of the benton harbor area?No. See:

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/christi-escort-kalamazoo-278862

BoobieMcGee
07-08-18, 21:02
Just TOFTT on this one.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180709003902/http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/new-girl-fallon/144064511408

Phone number 269XXX3909.

She seemed kinda quiet when I walked in the door. Also seemed a little young, but she swore she was 21 and I'm horrible at guessing age. She's definitely the same person in the pics, and the pics don't do her justice. This woman is incredibly attractive. There was a movie playing upstairs but I didn't hear anyone else in the place. Money was exchanged, and we opted to start with a back massage. After a short, but really nice massage, she said "I have to use the bathroom. " She was in there for a long time and came out apologizing and saying her stomach hurt. Offered to give me a little bit of money back to charge me for a short stay. I wasn't going to say anything 'cause I couldn't shake the feeling that there might have been someone upstairs. In any case that was that, she walked me back to the front door, said she'd like to see me again when she was feeling better. So the massage was nice but it wasn't worth 6 Jacksons. Again, she might very well have been sick, there might not have been anyone upstairs. YMMV.

JJLetsPlay
07-09-18, 16:42
No. See:

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/christi-escort-kalamazoo-278862This Christi is a Long Time, excellent, Kalamazoo Provider. More Mature. Talented. Very Fun. Recommend. Christi form B. H. - must be another.

BossHog420
07-09-18, 16:49
This Christi is a Long Time, excellent, Kalamazoo Provider. More Mature. Talented. Very Fun. Recommend. Christi form B. H. - must be another.That is a pill head from Allegan who is kinda stinky and on something.

RMan7709
07-09-18, 19:07
[Deleted by Admin]

You have been shut down on this post two times now, three strikes and you're out.

A2

SlyGuy12
07-10-18, 17:26
Just TOFTT on this one.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180709003902/http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/new-girl-fallon/144064511408

Phone number 269XXX3909.

She seemed kinda quiet when I walked in the door. Also seemed a little young, but she swore she was 21 and I'm horrible at guessing age. She's definitely the same person in the pics, and the pics don't do her justice. This woman is incredibly attractive. There was a movie playing upstairs but I didn't hear anyone else in the place. Money was exchanged, and we opted to start with a back massage. After a short, but really nice massage, she said "I have to use the bathroom. " She was in there for a long time and came out apologizing and saying her stomach hurt. Offered to give me a little bit of money back to charge me for a short stay. I wasn't going to say anything 'cause I couldn't shake the feeling that there might have been someone upstairs. In any case that was that, she walked me back to the front door, said she'd like to see me again when she was feeling better. So the massage was nice but it wasn't worth 6 Jacksons. Again, she might very well have been sick, there might not have been anyone upstairs. YMMV.She did the exact same thing to me. 10 minutes in she said she was having stomach issues. I suspect she is running this scam on everyone. She offered to give me some money back. I told her I wanted it all back as we hadn't even gotten to the massage yet. After some prodding and negotiation, I agreed to let her keep $20. As I was leaving, I saw the shades move upstairs, and it was a little boy looking out the window.

BadBoyFourU
07-13-18, 10:36
Just TOFTT on this one.

Phone number 269XXX3909.

She seemed kinda quiet when I walked in the door. Also seemed a little young, but she swore she was 21 and I'm horrible at guessing age. She's definitely the same person in the pics, and the pics don't do her justice. This woman is incredibly attractive. There was a movie playing upstairs but I didn't hear anyone else in the place. Money was exchanged, and we opted to start with a back massage. After a short, but really nice massage, she said "I have to use the bathroom. " She was in there for a long time and came out apologizing and saying her stomach hurt. Offered to give me a little bit of money back to charge me for a short stay. I wasn't going to say anything 'cause I couldn't shake the feeling that there might have been someone upstairs. In any case that was that, she walked me back to the front door, said she'd like to see me again when she was feeling better. So the massage was nice but it wasn't worth 6 Jacksons. Again, she might very well have been sick, there might not have been anyone upstairs. YMMV.

After a couple of these reports I contacted her and told her I was very interested in seeing her, she was very cordial and seemed nice over the phone, until I told her that I would need to hold on to the donation until after the services were dispensed, just in case she were to have tummy problems and terminate the appointment before the conclusion. A very short profane reply from her and then the phone went dead!

SlyGuy12
07-13-18, 17:29
After a couple of these reports I contacted her and told her I was very interested in seeing her, she was very cordial and seemed nice over the phone, until I told her that I would need to hold on to the donation until after the services were dispensed, just in case she were to have tummy problems and terminate the appointment before the conclusion. A very short profane reply from her and then the phone went dead!Seems like just about all of them are scams these days.

Fallon247
07-13-18, 17:37
After a couple of these reports I contacted her and told her I was very interested in seeing her, she was very cordial and seemed nice over the phone, until I told her that I would need to hold on to the donation until after the services were dispensed, just in case she were to have tummy problems and terminate the appointment before the conclusion. A very short profane reply from her and then the phone went dead!Hey guys, this is Fallon and I'm going to say this 1 time and 1 time only. If a woman says her stomach hurts it can b 1 or 2 things a stomach ache or her period came on. In my case my period came on. I have full blow regulars why would I set a scam up to stop my flow of business. This is very inconsiderate and childish for a bunch of so called grown men to sit on a website all day text set up appointments to meet hookers and tell the next man a lie about the experience. The comment from the man the first time we had a understanding that my period cane on in the middle of the session. So if you want a female who doesn't bleed once a month get a tranny or a woman going through menopause. Thank you. Not trying to b rude I just hate the lies being spread about me.

ChastD1959
07-13-18, 17:38
After a couple of these reports I contacted her and told her I was very interested in seeing her, she was very cordial and seemed nice over the phone, until I told her that I would need to hold on to the donation until after the services were dispensed, just in case she were to have tummy problems and terminate the appointment before the conclusion. A very short profane reply from her and then the phone went dead!Maybe a bunch of us should do the same thing, and she's realize the jig is up.

Macatawa
07-16-18, 22:50
Can someone tell me what Deanna's hh and hr rates are? Does she do evenings?

Thanks.

BadBoyFourU
07-17-18, 14:45
Can someone tell me what Deanna's hh and hr rates are? Does she do evenings?

Thanks.Her ad states she works 11 am to midnight. I cannot recall her hh rate, but the hour was 150 at the beginning of the year.

Luvmonger
07-18-18, 08:07
An old friend of ours out of Lansing has started doing occasional outcalls into Kalamazoo. You can find reviews of this legendary lady going back for years on the Lansing forums, I copied the best known features of her pix, the thigh ribbons. I saw she was doing outcalls only in the area so I texted her, by the end of the day she had responded and we set up a meet the next am. She maintained excellent communications the whole time and arrived a few minutes early and stayed a bit late. Emily recently had a baby and has some baby belly still, physically she is probably considered a small bbw. Skill wise: oh boy fellow mongers, her oral skills are on a level with our popular Kandiland and Short and Spunky. She also shares their great zeal for pure multi orgasmic enjoyment of doing what she likes to do. As always YMMV but fortunately for this old geezer, she likes old guys. Her special rate this weekend was 100/ hhr and neither one of us were watching the clock. She comes in ready to play. BTW, while I don't post a lot, I'm constantly in touch with fellow mongers to get the updates on new girls and current developments around the area and I thank you guys for your help. I've asked Emily to start advertising here so she can share her bounty with all of us deserving mongers, hope she does.

Her ad is at http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/in-town-today-only-special-dea/930862496400.

FilmoreSlim27
07-18-18, 16:51
An old friend of ours out of Lansing has started doing occasional outcalls into Kalamazoo. You can find reviews of this legendary lady going back for years on the Lansing forums, I copied the best known features of her pix, the thigh ribbons. I saw she was doing outcalls only in the area so I texted her, by the end of the day she had responded and we set up a meet the next am. She maintained excellent communications the whole time and arrived a few minutes early and stayed a bit late. Emily recently had a baby and has some baby belly still, physically she is probably considered a small bbw. Skill wise: oh boy fellow mongers, her oral skills are on a level with our popular Kandiland and Short and Spunky. She also shares their great zeal for pure multi orgasmic enjoyment of doing what she likes to do. As always YMMV but fortunately for this old geezer, she likes old guys. Her special rate this weekend was 100/ hhr and neither one of us were watching the clock. She comes in ready to play. BTW, while I don't post a lot, I'm constantly in touch with fellow mongers to get the updates on new girls and current developments around the area and I thank you guys for your help. I've asked Emily to start advertising here so she can share her bounty with all of us deserving mongers, hope she does.

Her ad is at http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/in-town-today-only-special-dea/930862496400.I tried to get a hold of her and she never replied.

MNick
07-18-18, 23:01
Hey guys, this is Fallon and I'm going to say this 1 time and 1 time only. If a woman says her stomach hurts it can b 1 or 2 things a stomach ache or her period came on. In my case my period came on. I have full blow regulars why would I set a scam up to stop my flow of business. This is very inconsiderate and childish for a bunch of so called grown men to sit on a website all day text set up appointments to meet hookers and tell the next man a lie about the experience. The comment from the man the first time we had a understanding that my period cane on in the middle of the session. So if you want a female who doesn't bleed once a month get a tranny or a woman going through menopause. Thank you. Not trying to b rude I just hate the lies being spread about me.So give one guy a chance to prove them wrong and give positive review.

JJLetsPlay
07-19-18, 13:41
Hey guys, this is Fallon and I'm going to say this 1 time and 1 time only. If a woman says her stomach hurts it can b 1 or 2 things a stomach ache or her period came on. In my case my period came on. I have full blow regulars why would I set a scam up to stop my flow of business. This is very inconsiderate and childish for a bunch of so called grown men to sit on a website all day text set up appointments to meet hookers and tell the next man a lie about the experience. The comment from the man the first time we had a understanding that my period cane on in the middle of the session. So if you want a female who doesn't bleed once a month get a tranny or a woman going through menopause. Thank you. Not trying to b rude I just hate the lies being spread about me.Fallon, We are hobbyists & friends who simply share info. If a provider (like U) is not good- or a scammer (like U), then we help each other avoid her. If a provider is great & recommended, then we say so & that encourages each other to try / use her services. It's that simple. No upside for any of us to make "lies up". So, when several senior members, say the same about your games, then your toast here! The chances of that same stomach / pain / period issue happening multiple, reported times, close in proximity- is like lottery winning chances. Your Attempt to Intimidate us here, is lame & immature. We seem to have your number & I don't mean phone #- LOL. Perhaps get another career or town, Fallon. Thanks Guys as always! There is strength in numbers & sharing.

Macatawa
07-19-18, 15:49
Her ad states she works 11 am to midnight. I cannot recall her hh rate, but the hour was 150 at the beginning of the year.Thanks! Appreciate the help, and I am sure others do as well.

Ouliksak
07-19-18, 20:13
Fallon, We are hobbyists & friends who simply share info. If a provider (like U) is not good- or a scammer (like U), then we help each other avoid her. If a provider is great & recommended, then we say so & that encourages each other to try / use her services. It's that simple. No upside for any of us to make "lies up". So, when several senior members, say the same about your games, then your toast here! The chances of that same stomach / pain / period issue happening multiple, reported times, close in proximity- is like lottery winning chances. Your Attempt to Intimidate us here, is lame & immature. We seem to have your number & I don't mean phone #- LOL. Perhaps get another career or town, Fallon. Thanks Guys as always! There is strength in numbers & sharing.And that's how you politely, ask a lady to leave. LOL.

Be safe.

MNick
07-19-18, 20:21
Fallon, We are hobbyists & friends who simply share info. If a provider (like U) is not good- or a scammer (like U), then we help each other avoid her. If a provider is great & recommended, then we say so & that encourages each other to try / use her services. It's that simple. No upside for any of us to make "lies up". So, when several senior members, say the same about your games, then your toast here! The chances of that same stomach / pain / period issue happening multiple, reported times, close in proximity- is like lottery winning chances. Your Attempt to Intimidate us here, is lame & immature. We seem to have your number & I don't mean phone #- LOL. Perhaps get another career or town, Fallon. Thanks Guys as always! There is strength in numbers & sharing.Good report. I contacted her and said will pay when done. Sheadamatly refused and I finally told her. Hey. Multiple reviews (un named source) reports same issues with you. Phone silence.

Nailer64
07-20-18, 07:37
This lady advertises in benton harbor a lot just changed locations. Add says she's 37 years old one if anybody has seen her? Advertises in skip the games I could not get the link to download.

Goalie62
07-21-18, 03:47
This lady advertises in benton harbor a lot just changed locations. Add says she's 37 years old one if anybody has seen her? Advertises in skip the games I could not get the link to download.This might be the link you're looking for.

http://southwest-michigan.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/new-location-25-off-all-servi/786256931198

Goalie62
07-22-18, 12:46
Her ad states she works 11 am to midnight. I cannot recall her hh rate, but the hour was 150 at the beginning of the year.Last time I spoke to her. Which was a couple months ago. It was 90 hhr.

Nailer64
07-22-18, 13:57
This might be the link you're looking for.

http://southwest-michigan.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/new-location-25-off-all-servi/786256931198Yes that is the one!

Goalie62
07-22-18, 16:08
Yes that is the one!Happy to be able to help.

MrLunta
07-22-18, 23:24
This might be the link you're looking for.

http://southwest-michigan.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/new-location-25-off-all-servi/786256931198TOFTT tonight. Contacted Krystal, very speedy return text. Made arrangements to meet. I get to the room, it is lived in alright, cluttered. Not dirty. She is attractive and all, pictures look close enough for me. Anyway I placed the agreed amount on the dresser and she then tells me she has to run it out to someone. Yea, red flags go off in my mind. I immediately tell her, sorry I am not staying, pick up my donation, put shoe on and leave the room. She started a sob story of how it is for the rent and all. I was not having any of it as that just made me feel uncomfortable. Few text messages follow but I stood by my original "no thanks" decision and kept driving.

She offered to allow me to keep the $ in my pocket until after.

Just wanted to warn the fellow mongers of a potential cash and dash or other situation.

Other than that it appeared as if it might have been an enjoyable dream. Too bad I felt uncomfortable with the whole deal.

Oh well, play safe guys.

L.

Oddjob
07-23-18, 02:13
TOFTT tonight. Contacted Krystal, very speedy return text. Made arrangements to meet. I get to the room, it is lived in alright, cluttered. Not dirty. She is attractive and all, pictures look close enough for me. Anyway I placed the agreed amount on the dresser and she then tells me she has to run it out to someone. Yea, red flags go off in my mind. I immediately tell her, sorry I am not staying, pick up my donation, put shoe on and leave the room. She started a sob story of how it is for the rent and all. I was not having any of it as that just made me feel uncomfortable. Few text messages follow but I stood by my original "no thanks" decision and kept driving.

Just wanted to warn the fellow mongers of a potential cash and dash or other situation.

Other than that it appeared as if it might have been an enjoyable dream. Too bad I felt uncomfortable with the whole deal.

Oh well, play safe guys.

L.You did the absolute right thing here. She was either going to cash and dash, have her pimp come in and chase you out of the room, or go get a fix from her dealer down the hall. There was no benefit to be had by you. Whenever the situation feels bad or puts you in a compromising position, get the hell out of there. Thanks for the warning and stay safe guys. There is always another opportunity around the corner.

CharlieSunrise
07-23-18, 02:54
Was traveling through the area Friday and decided I would make a pit stop on the way by. Decided to toftt and contact this one.

http://southwest-michigan.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/269-769-6628-text-me/632323056304

She responded quickly and setup was easy, 150 hh 200 hr, looks were a nice 7/10, decent body (pics seem accurate) service was down to business and she was very responsive and if she was not into it then she was a top notch actor. BBBJ, FS multiple positions. I was pleased enough that I stopped and seen her a second time on my way back by Sunday. I would recommend.

Mandingo344
07-23-18, 15:22
TOFTT tonight. Contacted Krystal, very speedy return text. Made arrangements to meet. I get to the room, it is lived in alright, cluttered. Not dirty. She is attractive and all, pictures look close enough for me. Anyway I placed the agreed amount on the dresser and she then tells me she has to run it out to someone. Yea, red flags go off in my mind. I immediately tell her, sorry I am not staying, pick up my donation, put shoe on and leave the room. She started a sob story of how it is for the rent and all. I was not having any of it as that just made me feel uncomfortable. Few text messages follow but I stood by my original "no thanks" decision and kept driving.

Oh well, play safe guys.

L.Contacted her via txt said I knew about her previous issue she swore up and down it was just to pay them for room she said she didn't want to risk them showing during. I said I'd give her a chance but she does not leave the room. With that said easy setup motel in BH not busy surroundings were fine. Pics are accurate but a little older she seemed a bit thicker bottom half only I was not complaining. BBBJWDT very attentive went straight to CFS doggy she seemed very into it. Finished up happy wipes provided all in all great experience will repeat. She is running a Ss special I don't remember the advertised but 2 Barry's is what I was out. Catch her while she is here she said she is just trying to get enough to get back to Minnesota.

-M344.

BillyBob67
07-24-18, 13:28
Seen this one a few weeks back. I thought this site was done but I was wrong. I hade to make a new user name but anyways. She wouldn't even look at me. One of the worst SP I have ever seen. We did a hh witch ment no BJ witch we talked about ahead of time so she lied. The second I got done she called someone on her phone and didn't say anything to me on my way out. I'm sick of these girls being such cunts. Anyways hoping I got so good news for next time. Pm me if you need more info.

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/miss-independent/130762019994

P.S. Pimp was right outside waiting so she's not independent.

BillyBob67
07-24-18, 13:32
OK so I've made plans to see this girl maybe 6 times and she always flakes because of something with her friend. Should I give up? I think she is real and from the looks of it real GFE. http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/my-hands-are-magic/100493507168.

BillyBob67
07-24-18, 13:36
Seeing this made me miss ally from back in the day. I hope she's doing well http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/young-n-fun/121622928610.

BillyBob67
07-24-18, 13:38
Seen this girl back in the day but I don't really have anything good to say about her other then save your money. http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ravens-available-call-me-now26/426020975950.

BillyBob67
07-24-18, 13:45
Seen this girl back in the day too, I liked her but I like them younger then her so no.

Repeat. She is still a good SP in my book. http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/heaven-on-earth/990752416091.

Blue12
07-24-18, 22:31
OK so I've made plans to see this girl maybe 6 times and she always flakes because of something with her friend. Should I give up? I think she is real and from the looks of it real GFE. http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/my-hands-are-magic/100493507168.Had a session with this therapist in Lansing a couple years back. After mixed reviews I wasn't sure but decided to take the plunge because her bod looked tight and would possibly fun to have a work out with. Ended up being mostly mechanical and unimpressive, made me feel like a John which I hate, a little passion goes a long way for me, especially real not faked. I never repeated because the experience left me cold, overall it was so-so, nice body back then, not a thin skanky druggy like so many are unfortunately (feel bad for those babes). I think it was $$ that I donated at the time thinking it would encourage a real encounter versus a hooker-John experience, I was wrong, overpaid, won't repeat. Those are the same pics from a couple years ago so can't confirm if still ligit today. Others may have a diff report, and it might have been a bad day for her, just my feedback, YMMV, stay safe, B12.

SlyGuy12
07-25-18, 17:01
Seen this one a few weeks back. I thought this site was done but I was wrong. I hade to make a new user name but anyways. She wouldn't even look at me. One of the worst SP I have ever seen. We did a hh witch ment no BJ witch we talked about ahead of time so she lied. The second I got done she called someone on her phone and didn't say anything to me on my way out. I'm sick of these girls being such cunts. Anyways hoping I got so good news for next time. Pm me if you need more info.

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/miss-independent/130762019994

P.S. Pimp was right outside waiting so she's not independent.She used to be in BC. She is really a dead fish. Just kind of laid there. However, once I met her at the casino, she was pretty drunk, and that time was better. So maybe next time take some tequila with you.

JJLetsPlay
07-25-18, 19:15
OK so I've made plans to see this girl maybe 6 times and she always flakes because of something with her friend. Should I give up? I think she is real and from the looks of it real GFE. http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/my-hands-are-magic/100493507168.BillyBob, Those magic hands belong to Nikki / BC based. I've seen her multiple times when can coordinate our schedules. Have always had good sessions & reliability on her part. I am perplexed. Have been many reviews on her- mostly good & some not so much. I can tell you that she has a smokin body (IMO) a pretty face, nice smile & has always prided herself with me, on Good Service & satisfaction. She's a real pro. What happened those 6 times w / you, is anyone's guess. Should you try again- up to you. All I've ever said in past reviews & also today is that "I recommend her". If you do schedule again, discuss past cancels with her. She's impressed me as a straight shooter & if she feels that she made a bad impression, she'll do her best to correct it. Good Luck. Of course, YMMV always. Be Safe, JJ.

Macatawa
07-25-18, 23:59
Had a session with this therapist in Lansing a couple years back. After mixed reviews I wasn't sure but decided to take the plunge because her bod looked tight and would possibly fun to have a work out with. Ended up being mostly mechanical and unimpressive, made me feel like a John which I hate, a little passion goes a long way for me, especially real not faked. I never repeated because the experience left me cold, overall it was so-so, nice body back then, not a thin skanky druggy like so many are unfortunately (feel bad for those babes). I think it was $$ that I donated at the time thinking it would encourage a real encounter versus a hooker-John experience, I was wrong, overpaid, won't repeat. Those are the same pics from a couple years ago so can't confirm if still ligit today. Others may have a diff report, and it might have been a bad day for her, just my feedback, YMMV, stay safe, B12.I also had a mixed experience with her.

I saw her about a year ago, and scheduled a massage. She was really quite sensual in her touch and allowed lots of roaming and acted like she enjoyed it. Fifteen minutes into the session, I asked if we could finish the hour with her "companion" or all inclusive session. She agreed.

I quickly found out that she didn't seem to enjoy that or do nearly as well. She had many rules that inhibited a great experience.

She also shorted me on time.

I would repeat an hour of massage and be certain to watch the clock for her, but I would not do the all inclusive as it did not include kissing, BBBJ, DATY, nor much enthusiasm on her part. Hence IMO it was not all inclusive.

But YMMV.

JJLetsPlay
07-31-18, 17:27
http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/red-hot-cougar/832007812905 Anyone have any intel on this provider?? Like that she's mature. Texted some then went quiet on me. Rate was ok at 1. 2/ hh. Wondering. ?? Thanks, JJ.

BoobieMcGee
08-01-18, 15:58
Another day, another cash & dash. Vanilla Swirl, currently on stg.

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/vanilla-swirl/339200679302

I smelled it coming and I should've listened to my instincts. Took my money, said "I've got to put my dog away. " I didn't hear a dog.

Texted me a minute later and said. Well, I attached a screenshot of what she said.

So I got out of there.

Macatawa
08-01-18, 23:33

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/vanilla-swirl/339200679302

I smelled it coming and I should've listened to my instincts. Took my money, said "I've got to put my dog away. " I didn't hear a dog.

Texted me a minute later and said. Well, I attached a screenshot of what she said.

So I got out of there.That sucks! Out of curiosity, how much money did she get away with?

Anyone able to set HER up for a police visit? LOL.

Kazoomick
08-02-18, 06:20

So I got out of there.This fat retarded midget was pulling the same game in Battle Creek a few weeks ago. She also had a boyfriend who was assisting in the robbery implying it was an armed robbery According to accounts on the Battle Creek forum.

BoobieMcGee
08-02-18, 10:08
This fat retarded midget was pulling the same game in Battle Creek a few weeks ago. She also had a boyfriend who was assisting in the robbery implying it was an armed robbery According to accounts on the Battle Creek forum.Ugh. I did a search on her number and didn't see anything. I probably should've searched more.

That sucks! Out of curiosity, how much money did she get away with?

Anyone able to set HER up for a police visit? LOL.She got away with $70.

JJLetsPlay
08-02-18, 19:01
That sucks! Out of curiosity, how much money did she get away with?

Anyone able to set HER up for a police visit? LOL.Mac, you're right. Not only does that suck, but yes, I happen to have some deep connections that are definitely able to do that. Will put it out there! She'll get hers sooner or later anyway. Be careful men. Also definitely listen to "the Gut Instinct". Best, JJ.

HungFunMI
08-04-18, 00:16
269-xxx-3909.

I can see that there has been some heartburn with Fallon in the last month, so I wanted to post a review of my experience with her. I have dreamed several dreams with her, 2 times May / June and once in the last few days so I have some experience.

Appearance: As other posters have said she is very attractive if you are into smaller women. She has a pretty face, nice skin, great body, is clean and put-together. Pictures do not do her justice.

Attitude: She is shy and isn't super warm, so interactions can be a little awkward. But she's also nice, answers questions politely, isn't mean, arrogant, mechanical / zoned out, or threatening. She seems to have opened up a little bit as we have spent more time together, but I think she's just naturally quiet and not into conversation.

Location: Not the greatest. When I have been there I have seen somebody at the top of the stairs once and heard the TV going another time. But I also haven't had any problems either. 3 clean interactions with no problems either inside or outside. I guess use your judgement.

Performance: Everything covered (which I want, YMMV). Always has had the required supplies-- no "I don't have any covers so. " BS. Gives a massage that is ok, but she's a tiny girl and really can't get as much pressure on the massage as I would want. The main event has been either good or VERY GOOD each time. Not going to say too much other than she isn't going to fake it for you if she isn't feeling it. But if you give her the right kind of attention she can be appreciative.

Overall, I have been happy with Fallon and intend to continue seeing her.

mwvoyeur
08-04-18, 05:38
I saw Vanessa when she used to be in Fort Wayne. There are quite a few reviews there. She is exactly my type-I prefer a mature provider. She was one of the best I have ever seen. I think I need to make a business trip so I can see her on my way to and from Detroit.

Mwv.

Seen this girl back in the day too, I liked her but I like them younger then her so no.

Repeat. She is still a good SP in my book. http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/heaven-on-earth/990752416091.

Soupy3838
08-04-18, 19:21
Have a link with pics for Fallon? If not can you PM me the number please.

269-xxx-3909.

I can see that there has been some heartburn with Fallon in the last month, so I wanted to post a review of my experience with her. I have dreamed several dreams with her, 2 times May / June and once in the last few days so I have some experience.

Appearance: As other posters have said she is very attractive if you are into smaller women. She has a pretty face, nice skin, great body, is clean and put-together. Pictures do not do her justice.

Attitude: She is shy and isn't super warm, so interactions can be a little awkward. But she's also nice, answers questions politely, isn't mean, arrogant, mechanical / zoned out, or threatening. She seems to have opened up a little bit as we have spent more time together, but I think she's just naturally quiet and not into conversation.

Location: Not the greatest. When I have been there I have seen somebody at the top of the stairs once and heard the TV going another time. But I also haven't had any problems either. 3 clean interactions with no problems either inside or outside. I guess use your judgement.

Performance: Everything covered (which I want, YMMV). Always has had the required supplies-- no "I don't have any covers so. " BS. Gives a massage that is ok, but she's a tiny girl and really can't get as much pressure on the massage as I would want. The main event has been either good or VERY GOOD each time. Not going to say too much other than she isn't going to fake it for you if she isn't feeling it. But if you give her the right kind of attention she can be appreciative.

Overall, I have been happy with Fallon and intend to continue seeing her.

Johnwb7
08-05-18, 06:20
Have a link with pics for Fallon? If not can you PM me the number please.http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-play-cat-and-dog/268731955564

HungFunMI
08-05-18, 10:52
http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-play-cat-and-dog/268731955564So there's no confusion, when I said her pics were accurate I was talking about her old ad. These pics aren't her.

Soupy3838
08-05-18, 12:07
http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-play-cat-and-dog/268731955564Thank you, I will check her out and post review.