PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Member #5710
07-11-12, 14:03
Is this her?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-rub-you-the-right-way-30/6605160That's gap toothed Nikki

Grapids29
07-11-12, 16:52
Picked up Lori the other night near Alger for a quick BBBJ. Gave her a ride to grab something and saw Brandee. I haven't heard much about her on the boards lately, thinkin about giving her a call. Anyone know if her digits are still the same?

Duce605
07-12-12, 07:47
[QUOTE=Grapids29; 1491785]Picked up Lori the other night near Alger for a quick BBBJ. Gave her a ride to grab something and saw Brandee. I haven't heard much about her on the boards lately, thinkin about giving her a call. Anyone know if her digits are still the same

Yes her number still good just meet with her this past weekend pm me if you want number.

ThroatBabyMkr
07-12-12, 11:51
Hey a few quick questions. How do you pickup when there is a group on a corner, or a handler nearby? How do you guys make pickups during the day? Its summer time how can you tell the difference between a normal and a potential?

Thanks for the help

EngrGuy
07-12-12, 12:54
Saw one at the gas station on D at Wealthy. She was on the south corner of it standing by herself last Thursday afternoon around 4. African American. Looked good but not great. Been around some but not wore out. Was going to check out leonard but not sure what area on the west side is best.

Wanderer2323
07-13-12, 01:17
Spent some time from 1000PM to 11PM on Lenord hoping to see Brit or Angela. Nothing so headed to Division. At about 1120 was getting gas at corner of D and 28th. Skinny blonde strolled through the parking lot. She headed up Divsion. Ended up picking her up a block away. Very nice girl, mid 20s spinner type. Tattos all over her legs, front and back and arms too. Settle for BBBJ for a quarter. In the midst of dreaming both of us got spooked due to LE. That ruined the moment so I just asked to DATY / DATO and she agreed. Awesome time. Very nice girl. Have digits. Name is Angela. Wondering if this is the same Angela everyone is talking about that strolls on Leanord. Fellow monger shared digits with me about the Angela on Leanord but haven't hooked up yet. Just wondering if this is the samne girl.

Scale of 1 to 10 for looks yields 7. Body 7 with nice petite ass. Allowed hands to raom. Will definitely repeat.

Member #5710
07-13-12, 08:40
Spent some time from 1000PM to 11PM on Lenord hoping to see Brit or Angela. Nothing so headed to Division. At about 1120 was getting gas at corner of D and 28th. Skinny blonde strolled through the parking lot. She headed up Divsion. Ended up picking her up a block away. Very nice girl, mid 20s spinner type. Tattos all over her legs, front and back and arms too. Settle for BBBJ for a quarter. In the midst of dreaming both of us got spooked due to LE. That ruined the moment so I just asked to DATY / DATO and she agreed. Awesome time. Very nice girl. Have digits. Name is Angela. Wondering if this is the same Angela everyone is talking about that strolls on Leanord. Fellow monger shared digits with me about the Angela on Leanord but haven't hooked up yet. Just wondering if this is the samne girl.

Scale of 1 to 10 for looks yields 7. Body 7 with nice petite ass. Allowed hands to raom. Will definitely repeat.I don't get over to Leonard much but my understanding is that the Angela w / all the tats (the one you hooked up with) is the same one that strolls Leonard. I actually found tattooed Angela on the D just north of Burton back in February. I've hooked up with her a few times since then but I normally call her, then pick her up on the NW side of town near where she stays (or at least has stayed for the last few months). There is now another Angela that has been walking the D the past few mornings. That one has a at least a tramp stamp tat and a much nicer body but her personality could use a bit of improvement.

I have to agree, tattooed Angela is super sweet and she's always up for DATY and always tastes fresh. (She has some nice tats too)

Grapids29
07-14-12, 22:30
Picked up Angela again a couple nights ago. Good BBBJ for 20 but after I noticed she has quite a few track marks. I'm not really into SWs who shoot up. Don't think ill repeat. Probably stick to the smokers. That's almost guaranteed hepatitis.

EngrGuy
07-18-12, 07:07
I have seen a really cute one walking on the D North of burton around lunch time several times within the last 2 weeks. SHort blonde hair, mid twenties, nice figure, clean. 5'6 ish. Anyone know anything about her? She looks great.

Member #5710
07-18-12, 08:37
Cruised the D this morning from Burton south to 36th and back from about 7am to 7:45am. Not sure why I go so far south. I guess it's because guys were posting about girls down that way about a year ago but I've never had much luck south of 28th.

Any way, Roxanne was out this morning but was walking with her pimp / boyfriend / protector / dealer / all of the above. Went around the block a couple times but she wouldn't separate from the dude. Saw tattooed Angela walking north (fast) on the D just north of 28th. She was apparently on a mission as a few minutes later she arrived at where she locked up her bicycle got on it and started riding north. Tried to get her attention but to no avail. She was probably headed to the north side where she lives.

Saw three others this morning also. One was a skanky looking 40 something blond (hair to about the middle of her back) who thought she was "all that" by the way she was strutting around. I do recognize this one and remember offering transportation awhile back but can't remember if she was any good. Spidey senses said no. There were two other SW with her; one black and one white. Both younger and a bit less skanky but spidey senses still said no. The way the three acted it appeared that the 40 something might be running the the other two.

Oh well. Will try again another day.

GrMojo
07-18-12, 09:54
Dreamed of Angela lately. She is quite attractive, but doesn't have the most dynamic personality. Mongers may want to exercise caution, because I did spot syringes and a spoon. At least, the CBJ was good, but not good enough to repeat. She was too tight to be of use to those seeking FS, unless you want to spend an hour warming her up.

Doyle30
07-18-12, 23:05
Dreamed of Angela lately. She is quite attractive, but doesn't have the most dynamic personality. Mongers may want to exercise caution, because I did spot syringes and a spoon. At least, the CBJ was good, but not good enough to repeat. She was too tight to be of use to those seeking FS, unless you want to spend an hour warming her up.I had Angela yesterday. Good BJ for 20, but that was all. Fine frame, but as mentioned, not a great personality. Definitely pimped out, unless she has a personal driver with a nice BMW.

Spongebob357
07-19-12, 07:37
After my massage at East-West (see report in massage section) , I decided to try my luck on the D and on Leonard. Cruised both a couple of times around the 5 o'clock hour and saw nothing except for an older Hispanic woman in a straw hat who was trying to hard to attract attention.

If I come back where should I be looking on Leonard? PM me if you like.

Thanks in advance.

EngrGuy
07-19-12, 08:34
I keep seeing a lot of action on the D by Burton both north and south. Saw 4 yesterday. This is mostly around noon time. No time to check as I'm working. Just thought you should know.

Member #5710
07-19-12, 09:13
I didn't ask how she spelled her name. Anyway, I saw this one walking east on Burton about a block away from the D between 7 am and 7:30am. She gave me a smile and a nod as I passed. When I came back around she was 3 or 4 block away from the D and walking north on a side street. I turned and offered her transportation and she accepted. She's late 30s to mid 40s, slim with blond hair. Decent looking and a nice personality. No visible tats on her legs or arms. She wanted to thank me for the ride with a bbbjwsp which was very nice. In turn I gave her 0. 20 for her breakfast fund.

Ran a couple errands and came back through an hour and a half later. She was back out with a couple others and uncle leo was talking to them. Came back around to start heading where I needed to go and they were all walking away. Leo has been increasing his presence in the morning.

Oh yeah, I asked her for digits and she said that she had lost her phone.

Grapids29
07-20-12, 00:37
I saw one of the Angela's I've picked up on mugshot site. Looks like she got picked up on the 18th. Seems like this one is actually Ciara, not Angela.

ILieToGirls
07-20-12, 01:43
Finally got ahold of Franky again in a dream and man did she drain me dry. Literally went DS on her for 30 mins. Just pounding like I was a oil rig. She was moaning like a good girl. She's become my go to favorite.

EngrGuy
07-20-12, 09:06
I saw one of the Angela's I've picked up on mugshot site. Looks like she got picked up on the 18th. Seems like this one is actually Ciara, not Angela.Yep say the same thing.

GrMojo
07-20-12, 12:25
I saw one of the Angela's I've picked up on mugshot site. Looks like she got picked up on the 18th. Seems like this one is actually Ciara, not Angela.Yup. That's the one I dreamed about, a while back.

Bob G
07-20-12, 18:24
Hey guys, I'm going to be coming up to GR this weekend, there is not much action going in down here in Kzoo. Do you have any recommendations on a cheap hotel to stay at that is near the action but not too dangerous? Also, I'll check out your posting tonight, but if you have any recommendations that you want to share, PM me. Thanks.

GrMojo
07-20-12, 18:54
Hey guys, I'm going to be coming up to GR this weekend, there is not much action going in down here in Kzoo. Do you have any recommendations on a cheap hotel to stay at that is near the action but not too dangerous? Also, I'll check out your posting tonight, but if you have any recommendations that you want to share, PM me. Thanks.Here's a cheap one: http://www.travelodge.com/hotels/michigan/grand-rapids/travelodge-grand-rapids/hotel-overview?cid=IP_Local&reg=Local-_-all-_-TL-_-all

It's next door to where many of the girls stay, yet is separated by a fence, to keep the burglary rate down. A few girls stay at the Travelodge. Some stay at the Howard Johnsons Plaza. 255 28th Street SW. Both places are within walking distance of Division. Many girls work out of the Grand Rapids Inn, across the street.

I don't know of good motels in the northern strolls. Leonard, within 5 blocks of Brann's Restaurant, is a good stroll location. A buddy picked up a SW in that area, a few weeks ago, one night. Another good stroll is Bridge Street, within a few blocks of Stocking, as well as on Stocking.

Grapids29
07-21-12, 03:14
Saw a couple WSWs at whithey and the D at around 2:30 am. One was blonde and the other a bigger brunette. I drove back after doing some errands ans saw them again. I wasn't looking at the time but they looked sketchy just wondering if anyone saw the same or knows if Leo's been out there trying to bait lately.

Bob G
07-21-12, 22:26
Went up to GR from Kzoo today to check out the action. Checked out D and Leonard from 4pm to 6:30, but didn't see anything out (may have been too early). Decided to not get a room since I wasn't seeing anything and I wish I would have. Thanks to a few of our Senior members, I had Brandy's number. Took a little while to get her on the phone, but finally picked her up off of Burton. She looks real good for a SW, probably a 8 on the SW scale (compared to what I've seen in the last few weeks in Kzoo). She has a nice body and doesn't look street worn like most of the others, she even has a nice smile with white teeth. Since we didn't have a room, decided on just a BBBJ, and she has excellent skills. She is top 5 for BBBJ inmy opinion, velvety smooth mouth and sucking action, not jerky and rough like alot of the girls. Between that and good looks, she's a definite keeper. I took her across town to drop her off and she was wearing a short skirt with nothing underneath, she has long tan legs that led up to a nice partly shaved snatch, I almost changed my mind and get a room for round two, but didn't have the funds. I will definitely be back with a room to try out that bangin body. Thanks to the members that helped me on my journey to GR. Be safe.

Greeze75
07-23-12, 13:50
Man I got to find this one. Thanks for the pics.

Finally got ahold of Franky again in a dream and man did she drain me dry. Literally went DS on her for 30 mins. Just pounding like I was a oil rig. She was moaning like a good girl. She's become my go to favorite.

Satcute
07-23-12, 21:31
Saw some action at dollar tree division st at 8:30, hope all hobbyists are safe.

Couple leo taking a guy and lady is in car, not sure it is related to our hobby whether this is related to our hobby.

Play safe

Grjack72
07-24-12, 18:40
A little late, but was out on D early last week about 8pm. Didn't see a whole lot, and nothing that caught my interest really. Was heading south when I saw this blonde walking N just S of Wealthy. Decided to say wth, drove around the block, and thought I was lucky that she was still there.

So, she hops in, we do the LE check thing with our southern body parts, and are off to the races. She directs me to some parking lot, which I said no to. Either a room or I can drop you off, so we go back to her place. Now, by this time, I'd had a few beers, not drunk, but feeling pretty carefree and non observant (yeah, I know, I know. Call it a moment of stupidity that after 23 years of this hobby I know better than to do). We go inside, and a few minutes later get down to business. But something just didn't feel right. There was no moisture. Like at all. Then it hits me, and I almost throw up a little in my mouth (actually could taste it). The reason there was no moisture and if felt odd is that she wasn't always a she, she was a post-op he. So I get out of "it", take a closer look, and sure enough "it" has a very hard to see scar. You cannot imagine how pissed I was, both at myself and "it". I get dressed, tell "it" to move the f out of the way, and GTFO of there faster than anything you can imagine. I didn't even bother to pickup my cash that "it" had left laying on the nightstand. He / she even had the gall to make some comment as I was running out about how he / she thought I knew, and I must have liked it. Bastard.

In my defense,"it" was completely passable. Just not my thing. At all. Even a little bit. So now I'm gunshy. And I can't get that image out of my head, which is really hurting my ability to do anything with my other head. I sure wish I'd have just stayed home that night, or not turned around. Great, now I'm all pissed off again.

ThroatBabyMkr
07-25-12, 14:34
I dunno what to say about that. I had a similar experience but didn't get that far. Its always funny how they always think you knew beforehand.

A little late, but was out on D early last week about 8pm. Didn't see a whole lot, and nothing that caught my interest really. Was heading south when I saw this blonde walking N just S of Wealthy. Decided to say wth, drove around the block, and thought I was lucky that she was still there.

So, she hops in, we do the LE check thing with our southern body parts, and are off to the races. She directs me to some parking lot, which I said no to. Either a room or I can drop you off, so we go back to her place. Now, by this time, I'd had a few beers, not drunk, but feeling pretty carefree and non observant (yeah, I know, I know. Call it a moment of stupidity that after 23 years of this hobby I know better than to do). We go inside, and a few minutes later get down to business. But something just didn't feel right. There was no moisture. Like at all. Then it hits me, and I almost throw up a little in my mouth (actually could taste it). The reason there was no moisture and if felt odd is that she wasn't always a she, she was a post-op he. So I get out of "it", take a closer look, and sure enough "it" has a very hard to see scar. You cannot imagine how pissed I was, both at myself and "it". I get dressed, tell "it" to move the f out of the way, and GTFO of there faster than anything you can imagine. I didn't even bother to pickup my cash that "it" had left laying on the nightstand. He / she even had the gall to make some comment as I was running out about how he / she thought I knew, and I must have liked it. Bastard.

In my defense,"it" was completely passable. Just not my thing. At all. Even a little bit. So now I'm gunshy. And I can't get that image out of my head, which is really hurting my ability to do anything with my other head. I sure wish I'd have just stayed home that night, or not turned around. Great, now I'm all pissed off again.

Grjack72
07-25-12, 23:12
So I went out tonight to see what I could see. Hoping to get back on the bandwagon (see a few posts down). Was cruising on D 3 blocks south of Burton. Saw a nice looking long legged cutie walking, so swung in to the grocery store lot and turned around to meet her at the road. She hopped in, we did the le check, and all was good.

Said her name was Brandy. Not sure which one off the several being talked about. This girl had dirty blonde hair, very thin, not real big up top, great long legs. She was pretty well spoken, with a twinge of some kind of accent. Not ghetto though, which is a nice change from a lot of the girls, and seemed to be straight and sober. Very nice girl, and we had a nice conversation before getting down to business. Was going to go for FS, but when we got to the spot we were heading, there was some kind of gathering going on, so ended up settling for a very very nice BBBJCIM in the car. Looks: 7, Oral skill: 8, personality: 9. Will definitely see again.

Digits for seniors.

Crod6969
07-26-12, 03:54
Unless southern body parts meant feet, seems like the LE check failed on your end. Maybe it should be a LE / Tranny check in the future. LOL.

GrMojo
07-26-12, 09:03
Unless southern body parts meant feet, seems like the LE check failed on your end. Maybe it should be a LE / Tranny check in the future. LOL.LE checks just don't work. I know of someone who got busted after the GR undercover officer let her touch his dick. Hell, under Michigan law, the officer can fuck the shit out of her and still make the arrest, although they don't want this to be widely know.

Entrapment is damned hard to prove, because the officer would have to coerce her into doing something she doesn't want to do.

Grapids29
07-26-12, 18:42

In my defense,"it" was completely passable. Just not my thing. At all. Even a little bit. So now I'm gunshy. And I can't get that image out of my head, which is really hurting my ability to do anything with my other head. I sure wish I'd have just stayed home that night, or not turned around. Great, now I'm all pissed off again.Damn man sorry to hear that. I almost had something like that happen but luckily noticed before I let them in.

On a side note, saw Leona the other day. Haven't seen her in a while, might need to hit her up.

Icy96
07-26-12, 19:05
I've been away from this site for a few months, but I need some advice. I think I may be a failure at the hobby. I started out with AMP's and, while a massage is nice, $+ for a HJ seems ridiculous to me. Then I tried BP and found a bunch of inaccurate photo's and scam artists. Lately I've been strolling. I work in GR but live elsewhere. I get out of work at 5, and drive the D from 44th all the way to Michigan, turn left (Bridge) to Stocking, Alpine, Leonard, then get on the highway and drive home. I never see ANYTHING. Is it the time of day? Location? Do I not know what I'm looking for? Luckily I'm fairly attractive and get the occasional CL hookup for free, but it's so much work!

Any advice?

Grjack72
07-27-12, 18:13
LE checks just don't work. I know of someone who got busted after the GR undercover officer let her touch his dick. Hell, under Michigan law, the officer can fuck the shit out of her and still make the arrest, although they don't want this to be widely know.

Entrapment is damned hard to prove, because the officer would have to coerce her into doing something she doesn't want to do.Yep, I am aware of that. But it generally makes the girls feel better, even though it counts for shit. OTOH, if there is a female decoy who actually goes as far as fucking a "suspect", she probably is into all sorts of things anyways, and might be wickedly fun (although not worth it).

Unless southern body parts meant feet, seems like the LE check failed on your end. Maybe it should be a LE / Tranny check in the future. LOL.More north than that. IOW, he / she had a pussy and no dick. It felt normal at the time. But I'm glad you got lols out of it, asshat.

Grjack72
07-27-12, 18:17
I've been away from this site for a few months, but I need some advice. I think I may be a failure at the hobby. I started out with AMP's and, while a massage is nice, $+ for a HJ seems ridiculous to me. Then I tried BP and found a bunch of inaccurate photo's and scam artists. Lately I've been strolling. I work in GR but live elsewhere. I get out of work at 5, and drive the D from 44th all the way to Michigan, turn left (Bridge) to Stocking, Alpine, Leonard, then get on the highway and drive home. I never see ANYTHING. Is it the time of day? Location? Do I not know what I'm looking for? Luckily I'm fairly attractive and get the occasional CL hookup for free, but it's so much work!

Any advice?Probably the time of the day for this time of year. You'd probably have better luck trying it early mornings. Myself, I don't roam until 9 or later. I'm too old for the 2am scene, LOL, but after that was always prime as well. My theory being that's when the bars start to close up.

But your route is good, although it wouldn't be unusual to have to do the loop a few times to find something worthwhile.

Member #5862
07-27-12, 20:01

Any advice?Icy, I am in the same boat you're in. It seems that I cannot find any working girls! I basically take the same route as you do, but I tend to go out much later. I start strolling around 2-3AM and call it quits around 4. I've seen a few out and about but they tend to go the other direction when they see me coming. I haven't scored since late March or early April.

Icy96
07-28-12, 00:12
The problem for me is I'm not from GR and I'm married, so time is limited. I have from about 5-7PM. I guess I'll just keep strolling and maybe someday my luck will change.

Probably the time of the day for this time of year. You'd probably have better luck trying it early mornings. Myself, I don't roam until 9 or later. I'm too old for the 2am scene, LOL, but after that was always prime as well. My theory being that's when the bars start to close up.

But your route is good, although it wouldn't be unusual to have to do the loop a few times to find something worthwhile.

Icy96
07-28-12, 00:17
If she was as hot as you say, I would have done it anyway. One more thing to add to my list of debauchery. But I'm a sick bastard too.

Yep, I am aware of that. But it generally makes the girls feel better, even though it counts for shit. OTOH, if there is a female decoy who actually goes as far as fucking a "suspect", she probably is into all sorts of things anyways, and might be wickedly fun (although not worth it).

More north than that. IOW, he / she had a pussy and no dick. It felt normal at the time. But I'm glad you got lols out of it, asshat.

Member #5710
07-28-12, 10:39
, I.

More north than that. IOW, he / she had a pussy and no dick. It felt normal at the time. But I'm glad you got lols out of it, asshat.No need for name calling. After all you are the one that shared that fucked up story.

Akenathon
07-29-12, 19:54
Lucky but not for me. I just saw a hot girl, wearing a yellow top and blue pants at the salvation army at the parking lot and I also saw a really young black girl by Division and Cuttler she was waring a black cap, she was talking with some guys (?) I just waited for her at the corner but another guy picked her up (what a lucky guy) This girl is really young or looks very young, some time ago I picked up a similar black girl by Burton and Galewood, she was very young and asked me for cigars, we wen to the gas station and end the whole night at a cheap hotel. I am curious if she is the same girl, I think that I need to go back.

Grjack72
07-29-12, 20:18
No need for name calling. After all you are the one that shared that fucked up story.You know what? You are right, that was uncalled for. My apologies to Crod6969. I think I read more into his response than was probably meant, and I shouldn't have reacted that way to a fellow mongor. Thanks for pointing it out without being rude about it, as you could have done.

Crod6969
07-29-12, 22:25
No sweat GRJack. We are all here to have fun. If we can't poke fun at ourselves or fellow mongers who can.

You know what? You are right, that was uncalled for. My apologies to Crod6969. I think I read more into his response than was probably meant, and I shouldn't have reacted that way to a fellow mongor. Thanks for pointing it out without being rude about it, as you could have done.

Enigma3
08-01-12, 18:58

In my defense,"it" was completely passable. Just not my thing. At all. Even a little bit. So now I'm gunshy. And I can't get that image out of my head, which is really hurting my ability to do anything with my other head. I sure wish I'd have just stayed home that night, or not turned around. Great, now I'm all pissed off again.While not a SW to my knowledge, you should avoid this one then. http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/girl-next-door-24/9104715.Used To post in Kazoo area and that is where I visited her last fall. Nice enough, but I thought something just was odd and the more I think about it the more I am positive she was once a he. Skills were pretty basic and all I had was a CBJ, but the stuff down just wasn't right. I never repeated.

Member #5862
08-01-12, 22:02
Made the normal stroll from Division to Alpine around 2:30am, dead. On my return trip I spotted a SW in a dress near Burton. If I'm not mistaken, it was Leona. Does Leona provide good services? I've seen her locked up numerous times. Speaking of locked up, has anyone been with Sarah? Check KCJ she was booked on 7-5. I've been looking to hook up with her.

GrMojo
08-02-12, 02:11
Speaking of locked up, has anyone been with Sarah? Check KCJ she was booked on 7-5. I've been looking to hook up with her.She was booked again on 7-31 and is still a guest. I wouldn't mind her contact info, when she gets out.

Enigma3
08-02-12, 06:03
While not a SW to my knowledge, you should avoid this one then.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/girl-next-door-24/9104715.

Used to post in Kazoo area and that is where I visited her last fall. Nice enough, but I thought something just was odd and the more I think about it the more I am positive she was once a he. Skills were pretty basic and all I had was a CBJ, but the stuff down just wasn't right. I never repeated.Just making the link work.

ThroatBabyMkr
08-02-12, 12:04
The link still didn't work.

Member #5595
08-02-12, 15:18
I was out and about right around 1pm today. I saw Angela strolling west on Leonard past Alpine, good to see her out again. Not much happening on division, saw an older blonde with jeans shorts (great ass) but not sure if she was a SW or not. I was technically still working so picking up anyone would have been a bad idea.

BigMBoyd
08-02-12, 16:59
The link still didn't work.Http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/girl-next-door-24/9104715. Seriously? That was an easy fix.

So this is a dude? Or was a dude?

MaxCat06
08-02-12, 17:28
Made the normal stroll from Division to Alpine around 2:30am, dead. On my return trip I spotted a SW in a dress near Burton. If I'm not mistaken, it was Leona. Does Leona provide good services? I've seen her locked up numerous times. Speaking of locked up, has anyone been with Sarah? Check KCJ she was booked on 7-5. I've been looking to hook up with her.. No she is a thief she stole my ATM card and scammed me. Luckily I was able to cancel it before she could try to use it. She is baaaadd news

Grjack72
08-02-12, 20:12
Http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/girl-next-door-24/9104715

Seriously? That was an easy fix.

So this is a dude? Or was a dude?This has got to be a textbook example of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Definitely not for me. She has nice legs though.

Enigma3
08-02-12, 22:15

So this is a dude? Or was a dude?I have had 10 months to think on it and I am confident that she was once.

Grjack72
08-04-12, 23:13
Picked up Mikelle (Meh-Kay-La, had to have her spell it, LOL) tonight near Whithey and D. Blonde hair. 5'9ish, Russian, spinner 38 yo, probably 130# or so. She had an awesome body and a fantastic attitude. We went to her room in Wyoming where we spent the next hour+ having a lot of fun. She seemed to be pretty into it as well, which made it all the more fun. She even brought out her toys, which I happily obliged to use on her. I'd have to say that in my almost 20 years of this hobby, she is definitely in the top 2-3 experiences on the street. Total GFE, and easy to talk to / get along with. If you get the chance to sample, I highly recommend. Body 9, face 9, personality. 9.

ThroatBabyMkr
08-05-12, 13:20
Yeah I think that one might have been a dude. I see no curves on her body. The face is too masculine.

So this is a dude? Or was a dude?

Packerbacker
08-06-12, 00:47
God dam at the guys out late Sunday night. Girls would've made out really good if any wouldve been out that is. Saw 3 girls. BSW hood rat. 2 white girls. Both were skinny and being circled by the buzzards. It was so fucking funny. I mean both girls had at least 10 cars trying to pick them up when I saw them. Neither were great looking but my god guys this is when guys get busted. I hope it wasn't any of you I saw tonight. They broke almost every rule of mongering out there tonight. Stay safe guys.

RickBlaine
08-06-12, 21:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Gordo68
08-07-12, 01:44
WOW, it took you a mere 10 months to come to a conclusion, you must be awesome at a game of Clue.Speaking of getting a clue, please contribute or go elsewhere. That was a sad dump on a guy that decided to share info.

GrMojo
08-07-12, 08:25
WOW, it took you a mere 10 months to come to a conclusion, you must be awesome at a game of Clue.You owe him an apology.

RickBlaine
08-07-12, 08:43
You owe him an apology.Sorry, I do not see it that way. Clearly, this guy has a personal agenda and suddenly brought it here after nearly a year has passed. I am unconvinced of such claims when the time since their meeting has been so great.

I have seen her ads for many months and have not seen any other reports against her; so I have to wonder, why bring this up now. I find it more likely there was some other falling out between them, possibly she would not accommodate a request or spurned his amorous advances.

This board cannot operate in a past tense where there is such a time lag vacuum. It does not help anyone to bring up something so long ago!

Asianplvr
08-07-12, 16:41
So, your first posts here as a new member is Criticism. Not a good way to get respect here. I suggest posts of a more positive nature. You mention you've seen her ads for several months now, does that mean you have been a monger for some time now? We would love to hear about any experiences good / bad that you may have. Welcome to this forum BTW.

Asianplvr

Sorry, I do not see it that way. Clearly, this guy has a personal agenda and suddenly brought it here after nearly a year has passed. I am unconvinced of such claims when the time since their meeting has been so great.

I have seen her ads for many months and have not seen any other reports against her; so I have to wonder, why bring this up now. I find it more likely there was some other falling out between them, possibly she would not accommodate a request or spurned his amorous advances.

This board cannot operate in a past tense where there is such a time lag vacuum. It does not help anyone to bring up something so long ago!

RickBlaine
08-08-12, 07:38
So, your first posts here as a new member is Criticism. Not a good way to get respect here. I suggest posts of a more positive nature. You mention you've seen her ads for several months now, does that mean you have been a monger for some time now? We would love to hear about any experiences good / bad that you may have. Welcome to this forum BTW.

AsianplvrI have a problem with any person withholding information. I have been mongering for 25 years and only recently discovered this board.

My long time ATF out of the Battle Creek area recently retired and am now in the search. As I said, I am suspect of any report that has such a time gap. Makes me think there are ulterior motives afoot.

GrMojo
08-08-12, 07:52
I'd help her out, but my schedule is just too busy today.

If you're into BBWs, she may be what you're looking for. She has bad teeth but otherwise has a pretty face. Has good oral skills and will do FS for a monger who treats her well. She's quite tight. PM me if you can help her out and I can forward her contact info. She's stuck in Newago and needs to get to GR.

Grjack72
08-08-12, 20:29
Sorry, I do not see it that way. Clearly, this guy has a personal agenda and suddenly brought it here after nearly a year has passed. I am unconvinced of such claims when the time since their meeting has been so great.

This board cannot operate in a past tense where there is such a time lag vacuum. It does not help anyone to bring up something so long ago!Then you see wrong. Enigma has been posting here for a long time, and has contributed many reviews to the board with good information. You choose your first few posts to bag on him about a comment he made. You won't win many friends here like that.

ILieToGirls
08-09-12, 02:27
Plowed this young lass behind a warehouse in a dream off the stroll. BBBJws, DS until a hobo interrupted. I was able to blow a gigantic creamsickle before. Barry Sanders.

GrMojo
08-09-12, 12:44
Plowed this young lass behind a warehouse in a dream off the stroll. BBBJws, DS until a hobo interrupted. I was able to blow a gigantic creamsickle before. Barry Sanders.I wish I could reach her. The last set of digits she had just aren't working because she has a full voice mail box. She does one hell of a FS apoointment! Incredible muscle control!

Member #5862
08-09-12, 16:18
Would Marsha happen to be Hispanic or Caucasian? She looks vaguely familiar from the photo. If it's the same lady I am thinking of; she has been a guest of KTC about half a dozen times, but none of the charges were for prostitution. I ran into her at CVS and she asked me for a ride, I declined to give her a ride, because I was cruising and didn't know she was a SW.

GrMojo
08-09-12, 20:33
Would Marsha happen to be Hispanic or Caucasian? She looks vaguely familiar from the photo. If it's the same lady I am thinking of; she has been a guest of KTC about half a dozen times, but none of the charges were for prostitution. I ran into her at CVS and she asked me for a ride, I declined to give her a ride, because I was cruising and didn't know she was a SW.She's hispanic, but is pale enough that she doesn't look it.

ThroatBabyMkr
08-10-12, 19:47
Hey! I am looking on advice and just to see what you guys do for a LE check.

What I do is let the dreamgirl control the dream. I just ask if they need a ride. I figure since I don't talk much its hard to be caught for something (but I know it still can happen) What do you guys do?

LE checks just don't work. I know of someone who got busted after the GR undercover officer let her touch his dick. Hell, under Michigan law, the officer can fuck the shit out of her and still make the arrest, although they don't want this to be widely know.

Entrapment is damned hard to prove, because the officer would have to coerce her into doing something she doesn't want to do.

GrMojo
08-10-12, 22:12
231-394-0981 She's in GR, today. If you're into BBWs, she may be what you're looking for. She has bad teeth but otherwise has a pretty face. Has good oral skills and will do FS for a monger who treats her well. She's quite tight.

GrMojo
08-11-12, 08:35
She's staying tonight in GR, too. Contact her at the number below to setup something with her.

Member #6617
08-11-12, 11:35
She is very nice! I have not seen her myself, but have something set up for next week. She is very nice on the phone and easy to contact!

She's staying tonight in GR, too. Contact her at the number below to setup something with her.

GrMojo
08-11-12, 14:16
She is very nice! I have not seen her myself, but have something set up for next week. She is very nice on the phone and easy to contact!She just had some face pics taken, that she can send.

Akenathon
08-11-12, 16:51
She just had some face pics taken, that she can send.I get in touch with your girl but man! Why you post her info on the streetwalker reports? She charges like an escort, she wants 89 for hh and 150 for fh.

Monger01
08-11-12, 17:10
Hey! I am looking on advice and just to see what you guys do for a LE check.

What I do is let the dreamgirl control the dream. I just ask if they need a ride. I figure since I don't talk much its hard to be caught for something (but I know it still can happen) What do you guys do?AS GRmojo said, LE Checks are not really fail-safe but I do them anyway for a few reasons:

Just in case it is LE bait but maybe she isn't willing to touch me and allow me to feel her up (not full proof but lower odds anyway).

Because if I insist on LE check the SW knows I am not a novice and therefore less likely to cash+dash or demand silly rates or stop service before completion.

Lastly and related to above, if she won't touch my tool and let me touch her giner or boobs I immediately tell her to get out as I expect cash+dash or a lot of drama during the deed anyway. Any SW knows LE Check is part of the opening after the pickup.

With the above in mind I go through the "are you cop? No? Prove it" routine. Its another silly thing from TV that means nothing but she and I know the point so no matter. After she tugs my tool and I squeeze her boobs and rub her giner I consider LE check to be done. Most Escorts do the same thing if you are a first time with them.

Signs I look for to avoid making any deal with a SW are:

She uses the word "party". This is pure fictional TV land code. No SW I ever had asks if I want to party. Immediately hearing this I know its a novice LE or an idiot. Either way we are done.

If she's dressed to kill walking down the D She's LE. 99. 9%. Again they catch the first timer TV watchers with classic hooker garb in GR. No experienced Monger picks up a girl looking like a model and dressed like one. SWs dress down generally and try to appear to just be walking to the gas station. Maybe shorts etc. But nothing like you see on TV.

Stay safe.

MoeHam
08-11-12, 18:56
So. For those like me new to the GR SW scene-Sat afternoon there ain no hos on D or Westside. Well I saw 2 possibles a 6' tall white brunette crossing D several times, and a 5-2 or so black girl in impossibly tight & small shorts at a liquor store by D and himes neither acknowledged after 3 nod&smile. FWIW. Most of yall probably knew already.

Also FWIW you can find one any time of day in musk hts.

GrMojo
08-11-12, 20:54
I get in touch with your girl but man! Why you post her info on the streetwalker reports? She charges like an escort, she wants 89 for hh and 150 for fh.I didn't know that she cranked up her rates. I'd been seeing her for years, but then again she has a room to pay for, this time.

RickBlaine
08-12-12, 08:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GrMojo
08-12-12, 14:45
RickBlaine,

Why are you even here? It's obvious that you don't fit in. You won't change anyone. No one is going to share real info with you through PMs after your rants.

If you had something really important to do, you wouldn't be here bitching to the extent that you are. This site is what it is.

Packerbacker
08-12-12, 16:11
I find it utterly amazing and extremely amusing that any of you believe that trying to obscure your illicit wanderings by the use of cryptic terminology is effective. It truly borders on the absurd. For Christ sake, this site is lampooned in spectacular depth on the website Encyclopedia Dramatica, if they can tell what you are writing about what makes you think a vice savvy cop cannot?

You did not have a dream, you did not give her roses and the fact that you gave some downcast drug addled streetwalker $20 (a Barry Sanders) for the distinction of taking your hot load in her mouth, and then have the audacity to complain because she spit it out, only speaks to you being a pitiful bargain basement decadent.

You are not fooling anyone, so stop being ashamed of your dysfunctional self-destructive behavior and enlighten the entire world to what you did. You will feel much better about yourself, I promise, when you proudly proclaim, 'Yes! I banged that girl bareback doggy style for $30 and I am positive she had multiple O's! 'I think he fell in love with a trick and got burned or someone he really cares about turned into a working girl. If you don't like people like don't read it Brah. We were fine before and we'll be ok after you leave also.

Asianplvr
08-12-12, 17:40
I find it utterly amazing and extremely amusing that any of you believe that trying to obscure your illicit wanderings by the use of cryptic terminology is effective. It truly borders on the absurd. For Christ sake, this site is lampooned in spectacular depth on the website Encyclopedia Dramatica, if they can tell what you are writing about what makes you think a vice savvy cop cannot?

You did not have a dream, you did not give her roses and the fact that you gave some downcast drug addled streetwalker $20 (a Barry Sanders) for the distinction of taking your hot load in her mouth, and then have the audacity to complain because she spit it out, only speaks to you being a pitiful bargain basement decadent.

You are not fooling anyone, so stop being ashamed of your dysfunctional self-destructive behavior and enlighten the entire world to what you did. You will feel much better about yourself, I promise, when you proudly proclaim, 'Yes! I banged that girl bareback doggy style for $30 and I am positive she had multiple O's! 'I think its time you moved on out of here. Your previous posts are filled with criticism. You have 25+ years mongering yet you have nothing to report. Attack me with your sniping comments if you'd like, but you'll find yourself hated by every member here.

Doyle30
08-12-12, 23:39

You are not fooling anyone, so stop being ashamed of your dysfunctional self-destructive behavior and enlighten the entire world to what you did. You will feel much better about yourself, I promise, when you proudly proclaim, 'Yes! I banged that girl bareback doggy style for $30 and I am positive she had multiple O's! 'Time to leave. Is there someone that can show him the door?

Member #5710
08-13-12, 08:12

You are not fooling anyone, so stop being ashamed of your dysfunctional self-destructive behavior and enlighten the entire world to what you did. You will feel much better about yourself, I promise, when you proudly proclaim, 'Yes! I banged that girl bareback doggy style for $30 and I am positive she had multiple O's! 'Of course no one is fooled but the board is what it is. Apparently you have some issues you need to work out and it would be better all around for you to do that elsewhere.

WolvGuy
08-13-12, 12:46

You are not fooling anyone, so stop being ashamed of your dysfunctional self-destructive behavior and enlighten the entire world to what you did. You will feel much better about yourself, I promise, when you proudly proclaim, 'Yes! I banged that girl bareback doggy style for $30 and I am positive she had multiple O's! 'RB who died and left you king to the hobby throne? Talk about dysfunctional self-destructive behavior, dude with your rants I dare say you've preetty much burnt any bridge of good will you could possibly expect here. I'm with the others you're better served moving on elsewhere.

Grapids29
08-13-12, 19:25
Checked out D for a couple hours on and off while running some errands last night and it was slim pickings. I saw a couple heavy girls, one BSW and one WSW down by the salvation army near alger. Saw a nice BSW near popeys but she was gone before I made it around. Other than that just one rough looking WSW. I ended up just heading home when I was done running around. Hope others had some better luck.

RickBlaine
08-14-12, 14:05
RB who died and left you king to the hobby throne? Talk about dysfunctional self-destructive behavior, dude with your rants I dare say you've preetty much burnt any bridge of good will you could possibly expect here. I'm with the others you're better served moving on elsewhere.Oh, and here I was trying so hard to make you all love me! FYI, I booked an appointment with the provider in question to see for myself if Enigma's claim has any merit.

I found her to be engaging, charming, sensual, very professional and more importantly all woman! A visual inspection of ALL regions found nothing amiss.

I did not discuss any of these claims with her, but I certainly would not mind discussing it with him, so Enigma, where are you? What is your agenda, the world wants to know.

ThroatBabyMkr
08-15-12, 08:37
Have any of you guys notice how the street lights are off on the D Friday and maybe a couple of Saturday nights? Is this a ploy to slow down the business, or have the handlers realize the merchandise looks better in low light LOL.

Asianplvr
08-15-12, 15:49
Oh, and here I was trying so hard to make you all love me! FYI, I booked an appointment with the provider in question to see for myself if Enigma's claim has any merit.

I found her to be engaging, charming, sensual, very professional and more importantly all woman! A visual inspection of ALL regions found nothing amiss.

I did not discuss any of these claims with her, but I certainly would not mind discussing it with him, so Enigma, where are you? What is your agenda, the world wants to know.Give it up and move on RickBlaine.

Gordo68
08-15-12, 18:03
Oh, and here I was trying so hard to make you all love me! FYI, I booked an appointment with the provider in question to see for myself if Enigma's claim has any merit.

I did not discuss any of these claims with her, but I certainly would not mind discussing it with him, so Enigma, where are you? What is your agenda, the world wants to know.What exactly is your agenda? Seriously, you expect us to believe that you "TOFTT" and spent your own money for a petty internet fight? You could not say anything more that would convince me that you are not either the provider or a handler that has this girl in their stable. At this point, whether you are the provider or not, you are doing more to cast that person in a bad light than Enigma's initial post could have ever done. And with that I am done with this issue.

Monger01
08-15-12, 18:12
Don't feed the trolls

Gordo68
08-15-12, 18:18
Don't feed the trollsYeah, sorry. Just read that piece of BS and had to respond. Like I said, done with the issue now.

RickBlaine
08-15-12, 18:37
What exactly is your agenda? Seriously, you expect us to believe that you "TOFTT" and spent your own money for a petty internet fight? You could not say anything more that would convince me that you are not either the provider or a handler that has this girl in their stable. At this point, whether you are the provider or not, you are doing more to cast that person in a bad light than Enigma's initial post could have ever done. And with that I am done with this issue.My agenda is that some jackass comes on here with old information that he all of the sudden wants to post now. Why, try to ruin a girls livelihood in this economy with year old concerns? And don't you think it is a little odd that he has not felt the need to respond at all or even made any appearance when he was such a useful member?

Of course he is a respected member because he almost saw a couple of escorts and reports he saw a couple of more. Yea, you are right go ahead and believe what he wrote, it's the Internet and we all know that everything is true.

And for your information I did book her for 2 hours just to see if my suspicious about your member in good standing were correct. While I did enjoy myself I will have to say my all time favorite is still Kitra out of Lansing, but then she is does not post on Backpage and thus probably has too much class for this crowd!

Grapids29
08-16-12, 02:38
Have any of you guys notice how the street lights are off on the D Friday and maybe a couple of Saturday nights? Is this a ploy to slow down the business, or have the handlers realize the merchandise looks better in low light LOL.Yeah I've noticed the same thing. It makes it a pain in the ass some nights. Not sure why they do it though.

RickBlaine
08-16-12, 17:52
Yeah I've noticed the same thing. It makes it a pain in the ass some nights. Not sure why they do it though.Brings back memories of 20 years ago. Very little lights, but easily 6 or more girls on nearly every corner and the best part LE never seemed to be around much.

Grapids29
08-16-12, 18:33
I went out last night and saw some action although some was a little fishy. I saw a nice potential WSW with black hair on franklin walking toward Division. Down by Quigley and Division I saw a white girl walking but she looked TGTBT and was dressed like a hollywood working girl. If she was real she was hot as hell. When I looked back she had dissapeared although there wasn't a car in sight. Anyway, I continued and saw a few of the boy patroling and some BSWs. Down by 40th I saw something that was potentially pretty nice but I didn't get a great look. She was a WSW wearing like a long button up grey sweater. I would have stopped but had someone in the car. I saw a couple cars pulled over so I didn't go back out after dropping them off.

Packerbacker
08-16-12, 22:25
I F'ing hate mongers with no manners. Cutting each other off trying to jump in line for a trick. I'll stick with backpage after witnessing some stupid guys on the stroll today. I hope each you gets busted after breaking at least 10 of the of the rules of mongering. So sad to see guys acting like they haven't pussy since it had them. Sorry excuse of a night guys.

Dancmaul
08-17-12, 13:32
Hey everyone,

I am new to this site, which I happen to find while surfing.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has found any WG on Alpine or Leneord?

Mercurial
08-18-12, 13:04
So I was cruising around looking for a Dream when I turned on to Alpine and saw this pretty little WSW strawberry blonde looking almost TGTBT. Well I pulled up and she approached offering a BBBJ for 50, but I was able to negotiate down to 30. She hops in and I park in a discreet looking parking lot. She starts going to work and I lay back as shivvers of extasy roll up my spine. Was the best BJ of my life for the first 3 mins or so, then I hear her starting to produce a sound I can only describe as a dying vulture. I soon get this wet sensation in my jeans and open my eyes to realise she had hurled all over my lap! I could even see chunks of corn that she had for breakfast! She started tearing up and apologising but I told her in no uncertain terms to GTFO of my car. She then sprinted out of the parking lot sobbing while I was left to clean up the mess. RIP my boner.

Grapids29
08-18-12, 20:49
Cruised the D last night. No luck but leo seemed to be out. I even saw a couple bike cops riding down Division for the first time, seemed strange to me. Anyway no action but I was wondering if anyone has been seeing the bike cops out on the stroll lately.

ThroatBabyMkr
08-19-12, 04:41
Was she going to deep, were you too rough, or she was drunk? There used to be a provider that did that kind of things she kept her own towel with her tho.

So I was cruising around looking for a Dream when I turned on to Alpine and saw this pretty little WSW strawberry blonde looking almost TGTBT. Well I pulled up and she approached offering a BBBJ for 50, but I was able to negotiate down to 30. She hops in and I park in a discreet looking parking lot. She starts going to work and I lay back as shivvers of extasy roll up my spine. Was the best BJ of my life for the first 3 mins or so, then I hear her starting to produce a sound I can only describe as a dying vulture. I soon get this wet sensation in my jeans and open my eyes to realise she had hurled all over my lap! I could even see chunks of corn that she had for breakfast! She started tearing up and apologising but I told her in no uncertain terms to GTFO of my car. She then sprinted out of the parking lot sobbing while I was left to clean up the mess. RIP my boner.

ThroatBabyMkr
08-19-12, 04:42
I saw two bike cops walk into the liqour store on Burton Friday night around 130.

Cruised the D last night. No luck but leo seemed to be out. I even saw a couple bike cops riding down Division for the first time, seemed strange to me. Anyway no action but I was wondering if anyone has been seeing the bike cops out on the stroll lately.

Asikkej12
08-19-12, 10:36
So I was cruising around looking for a Dream when I turned on to Alpine and saw this pretty little WSW strawberry blonde looking almost TGTBT. Well I pulled up and she approached offering a BBBJ for 50, but I was able to negotiate down to 30. She hops in and I park in a discreet looking parking lot. She starts going to work and I lay back as shivvers of extasy roll up my spine. Was the best BJ of my life for the first 3 mins or so, then I hear her starting to produce a sound I can only describe as a dying vulture. I soon get this wet sensation in my jeans and open my eyes to realise she had hurled all over my lap! I could even see chunks of corn that she had for breakfast! She started tearing up and apologising but I told her in no uncertain terms to GTFO of my car. She then sprinted out of the parking lot sobbing while I was left to clean up the mess. RIP my boner.I'm sorry dude, I can't stop laughing! Its not funny, but damn.

RickBlaine
08-19-12, 11:22
So I was cruising around looking for a Dream when I turned on to Alpine and saw this pretty little WSW strawberry blonde looking almost TGTBT. Well I pulled up and she approached offering a BBBJ for 50, but I was able to negotiate down to 30. She hops in and I park in a discreet looking parking lot. She starts going to work and I lay back as shivvers of extasy roll up my spine. Was the best BJ of my life for the first 3 mins or so, then I hear her starting to produce a sound I can only describe as a dying vulture. I soon get this wet sensation in my jeans and open my eyes to realise she had hurled all over my lap! I could even see chunks of corn that she had for breakfast! She started tearing up and apologising but I told her in no uncertain terms to GTFO of my car. She then sprinted out of the parking lot sobbing while I was left to clean up the mess. RIP my boner.Wow, man does that bring back memories! This one time back in the late 80's or early 90's I picked up this sweet looking HSW along the D and take her to a nearby abandon factory's parking lot. Well, back then I had this cherry pickup truck and I was burying it doggy style on the bench seat when she has a blow out about 5 minutes into it. I guess she had just had some bad Mexican a few before I picked her up, I though her pleas and yelling for me to stop were part of her act. Don't pick up HSW to this day because of that reason.

Had to take the seat out and took for ever to get that damn truck clean and I burned my cloths so I feel you pain Dude.

Member #5710
08-20-12, 11:40
Cruised the D this morning about 7:30 from 28th to Burton. Heavy Leo presence. First pass there were three at the laundromat. Looked like they had busted somebody. Second pass they were in the process of busting a couple SW and their pimp up closer to Burton. Seems they are more active around there since that shooting a couple weeks ago.

Jum Hall
08-23-12, 15:30
Last month[07/2012], I saw roxyanne twice on division street, but I only talk to her when she was by that tattoo store that is close to the rainbow motel / laundry mat, roxyanne was commanding me like a b1tch to go and get her atleast 100 dollars and I have to get a room too, since she was wearing a red shirt and she later had a guy with her on division by burton in the night time with the same guy.

With the way roxyanne rush me in the afternoon, I would never EVER again offer roxyanne anything more then 50 if I see her and if she will take her time too, unless let her go and post on backpage for 100 dollars special in the detroit escort section of backpage or wherever she likes, since I am now coming to my fuk1ng senses of offering any b1tch on the street anything more then 50, especially when I intend to give the wh0re the room too.

Yesterday[08/22/2012] on division and hall around 9PM, I saw a white / mexican female with a very short white pants and a white tee shirt too, she walked pass division and hall towards subway, but since I had a pessenger with me and I have been seeing too many GR LE on franklin street by eastern with there bycycles rail too, I decided that it was not something that I was willing to gamble my free time / money on. So I think the female's' are still out there on division street in the daytime / evening time / night time, but just be careful how you pick them, since grand rapids LE are becoming very slick on divsion street from wealthy towards 28th street.

IVYnb1
08-25-12, 17:40
Last month[07/2012], I saw roxyanne twice on division street, but I only talk to her when she was by that tattoo store that is close to the rainbow motel / laundry mat, roxyanne was commanding me like a b1tch to go and get her atleast 100 dollars and I have to get a room too, since she was wearing a red shirt and she later had a guy with her on division by burton in the night time with the same guy.

With the way roxyanne rush me in the afternoon, I would never EVER again offer roxyanne anything more then 50 if I see her and if she will take her time too, unless let her go and post on backpage for 100 dollars special in the detroit escort section of backpage or wherever she likes, since I am now coming to my fuk1ng senses of offering any b1tch on the street anything more then 50, especially when I intend to give the wh0re the room too.

Yesterday[08/22/2012] on division and hall around 9PM, I saw a white / mexican female with a very short white pants and a white tee shirt too, she walked pass division and hall towards subway, but since I had a pessenger with me and I have been seeing too many GR LE on franklin street by eastern with there bycycles rail too, I decided that it was not something that I was willing to gamble my free time / money on. So I think the female's' are still out there on division street in the daytime / evening time / night time, but just be careful how you pick them, since grand rapids LE are becoming very slick on divsion street from wealthy towards 28th street.I always tell clients you get what you pay for. If you want a good girl, nice looking, great personality, disease free, drug free, etc. Its going to cost you, but its worth it rather than wasting money on shitty girls that don't appreciate the men that keep their bellies full.

Member #5710
08-25-12, 20:55
I always tell clients you get what you pay for. If you want a good girl, nice looking, great personality, disease free, drug free, etc. Its going to cost you, but its worth it rather than wasting money on shitty girls that don't appreciate the men that keep their bellies full.If you want to advertise, there is a section for that. This section is not it.

Member #5595
08-25-12, 22:42
"If you want to advertise, there is a section for that. This section is not it."

There was probably a nicer way to say that.

Crod6969
08-25-12, 23:56
Yeah, especially in the streetwalker section.

If you want to advertise, there is a section for that. This section is not it.

IVYnb1
08-26-12, 02:51
Yeah, especially in the streetwalker section.Excuse me, how was I advertising? You have no reason to be rude to all providers and use profanity incessantly to make your point. It was a statement, you get what you pay for. Everybody knows that. No need to be defensive to nice people. LOL lighten up people seriously. I have just as much a right to voice my opinion as you do.

Asianplvr
08-26-12, 12:12
Excuse me, how was I advertising? You have no reason to be rude to all providers and use profanity incessantly to make your point. It was a statement, you get what you pay for. Everybody knows that. No need to be defensive to nice people. LOL lighten up people seriously. I have just as much a right to voice my opinion as you do.Hummmm, a feisty one. I like that hehehe.

Play nice kids.

Grapids29
08-26-12, 12:48
Cruised North on D from 28th last night around midnight. I saw a decent looking WSW before Alger. I think it was Angela but she was gone before I got back there. Kept going and saw a couple BSW but nothing good. I turned left one block before Hall and then hit another left at end of street. In that area I ran into a WSW that looked pretty nice. Got in did LE check and proceeded. She said her name was Mikayla I believe. Got BBBJ for. 2 and dropped her back off. Not bad for a 20 minute ride.

Packerbacker
08-26-12, 15:27
"If you want to advertise, there is a section for that. This section is not it."

There was probably a nicer way to say that.QUit beating around the Bush. Get to the point. Ole girl posted a guys number a few days ago. U guys have at her, she's just better at separating you guys from tour money than the others. Remember the story of the frog and scropin? I do.

Jum Hall
08-26-12, 16:22
Excuse me, how was I advertising? You have no reason to be rude to all providers and use profanity incessantly to make your point. It was a statement, you get what you pay for. Everybody knows that. No need to be defensive to nice people. LOL lighten up people seriously. I have just as much a right to voice my opinion as you do.I don't understand why some of you junior / regular member's' come here in the street worker section and start some very stupid drama's', since you guys should know where to post in the other section[General section, Escort classified section, etc]

I have been doing the street / escort thing since my late teens / early twenties and I am now in my late thirties, so I don't get how a female is going to tell me how to use my d1ck, even last month one of the b1tch that I met on the street paid for a motel / hotel room for two days for she / me, but I just don't like her puxxy since she doesn't know how to be a freak behind close door and she still want to work the streets / online.

Anyways ivy, you are preaching to the choir since I still got over five b1tch that I can call / text if I want to just release one nut mainly and even two nuts for less then 100 minus the room cost, so next time ivy add some information about what you saw on the streets or if some of your girl's' are willing to charge street rate too, since I have done a little small research on you about that brown thing on your hand and you[ivy] and your other girlfriend's' or whoever kind of where the same close too.

By the way, wellcome ivy and don't act like a TROLL.

Jum Hall
08-26-12, 16:44
I always tell clients you get what you pay for. If you want a good girl, nice looking, great personality, disease free, drug free, etc. Its going to cost you, but its worth it rather than wasting money on shitty girls that don't appreciate the men that keep their bellies full.I sent you a PM too since I don't know when the other post would show and if you like, you can / should change your membership to a forum provider, since I believe you are not a monger / gent.

Erik6969
08-26-12, 18:14
Excuse me, how was I advertising? You have no reason to be rude to all providers and use profanity incessantly to make your point. It was a statement, you get what you pay for. Everybody knows that. No need to be defensive to nice people. LOL lighten up people seriously. I have just as much a right to voice my opinion as you do.You have every right Ivy. Some people are just plain idiots.

Grapids29
08-27-12, 01:40
On Saturday night around midnight I cruised south on Division from 28th. I saw a WSW near Alger, I think it was Angela but I didn't make it back around in time to find out. A block before Hall I took a left and then left at the end of the road. I ran into a nice WSW in her 20s, I believe her name was Mikayla. Did LE check and then agreed on. 2 for BBBJ. Was nice and allowed hands to wander. Got her digits then dropped her back off. Will hit her back up when I have more time on my hands.

Member #5710
08-27-12, 08:06
QUit beating around the Bush. Get to the point. Ole girl posted a guys number a few days ago. U guys have at her, she's just better at separating you guys from tour money than the others. Remember the story of the frog and scropin? I do.I hadn't seen that until I read your post and took a look in the other sections.

Posting of personal phone numbers is at the top of the list of don'ts in the posting guidelines. If she's willing to post one number what's to stop her from posting another, if someone upsets her for whatever reason. It's enough to keep me from calling her.

Member #5710
08-27-12, 08:11
Excuse me, how was I advertising? You have no reason to be rude to all providers and use profanity incessantly to make your point. It was a statement, you get what you pay for. Everybody knows that. No need to be defensive to nice people. LOL lighten up people seriously. I have just as much a right to voice my opinion as you do.Now you're just making stuff up.

Packerbacker
08-27-12, 15:00
I hadn't seen that until I read your post and took a look in the other sections.

Posting of personal phone numbers is at the top of the list of don'ts in the posting guidelines. If she's willing to post one number what's to stop her from posting another, if someone upsets her for whatever reason. It's enough to keep me from calling her.X10 Brother. Last thing I need is Trouble.

IVYnb1
08-27-12, 16:54
I hadn't seen that until I read your post and took a look in the other sections.

Posting of personal phone numbers is at the top of the list of don'ts in the posting guidelines. If she's willing to post one number what's to stop her from posting another, if someone upsets her for whatever reason. It's enough to keep me from calling her.LikeI said its a burner phone. Regardless you men seem to love drama. If someone tips me off when I've proven to be a good provider I'm going to let others know. Take it how you want it. Men shouldn't be able to take advantage of girls that are fairly new. Obviously everyone is bent out of shape so I apologize that it did more harm than good, which was my intention. Some of you just look for a reason to treat someone shitty. Grow up. People make mistakes.

IVYnb1
08-27-12, 16:56
[Deleted by Admin]

IVYnb1
08-27-12, 18:29
[Deleted by Admin]

Jum Hall
08-28-12, 07:36
I Never claimed to be a gent. Can you politely explain how I do that.Last warning by me to you[ivy], take it private and quit draging this thing, there are other section that you can post[strip club, escort classied section, general section, etc].

I have told you before through PM and I will tell you out here because of that second nasty PM, if you had quoted me and post it in the general section and if you had left my name out the same way you left that member name out in the general section, I probably would have not even waste my time / energy to respond out here in the open or even to have sent you a PM.

Next time if you like ivy, when you quote someone fully and if you want someone to drop it, send them a private message too, since that is what one regular / junior member did to me along time ago when he quoted one of my post. Now am begining more and more to believe that you are either dense or you have folks telling / writing you to keep the drama going, since this sh1t you[ivy] and other's' do, is the same way them uncle LE had there way with mainly ae, so this sh1t is not new to me by whoever [ivy, pimps / handler, etc].

Lastly, this is what some of you guys get by running your fukking mouth to b1tches and making them working girls fill as if they are the best thing, since some of you guys are assh0les / pussywhipped or whatever. SO ivy, if you think I have run out of what to say, then you must not fuk1ng know me. Also I have not driven on division street or the west side yet.

IVYnb1
08-28-12, 20:02
[Deleted by Admin]

Jum Hall
08-29-12, 06:02
So you spend all this time with a giant public post and still want to PM me this message:

"How Do U Like Me Now LOL

Am not done with you yet and I hope you like my post in the open for you too LOL. I am not going to block / ignore you or stop fighting back at you till I am satisfied or till you agree to disagree with me LOL."

Clearly you have personal issues. Any other post from you is going to be ignored, since you have nothing constructive to say. Good luck getting along with the rest of the world with an attitude like that. Have a nice day! XoxoClearly you have personal issues too, since you sent me a message too. Here is what ivy sent by 20:30 yesterday.

You're right. I don't know who you are and I am very thankful for that. Now please, spend your energy on something else. Your opinion is of no importance to me.

Also if anyone want to see her, I am willing to send you all the PM that she has sent me without me needing any information whatever from the individual as long as you are a monger / gent. I am taking this to the general section, since whoever this forum member is / are, they clearly came on usasexguide for drama / trolling.

Doyle30
08-29-12, 16:36
Please. Just stop. Both of you. We have better things to discuss here. Thank you.

IrishLimo
09-08-12, 04:30
Strolled around tonight for a while around 2:45am. Nothing. Seen a Couple drug dealers. However, around 11:30pm I seen Leo with a vehicle stopped just off D south of Burton and they were pulling a WSW from the passenger seat.

Member #5862
09-08-12, 23:20
Did I miss something? The stroll has been very dead. It hasn't been like this since 2010-ish. I've been strolling for a 3-4 days at different times and have not seen any SW worth picking up. On 9-7, I saw one overweight BSW. May be this dry run is contributed to the election year.

Grapids29
09-10-12, 01:20
Did I miss something? The stroll has been very dead. It hasn't been like this since 2010-ish. I've been strolling for a 3-4 days at different times and have not seen any SW worth picking up. On 9-7, I saw one overweight BSW. May be this dry run is contributed to the election year.Yeah its been dead. I was out again tonight and nothing. Good thing I always have a few girls numbers handy. Hope it picks up soon though. I like new girls.

Gordo68
09-10-12, 09:52
Did I miss something? The stroll has been very dead. It hasn't been like this since 2010-ish. I've been strolling for a 3-4 days at different times and have not seen any SW worth picking up. On 9-7, I saw one overweight BSW. May be this dry run is contributed to the election year.There have been a lot of murders and shootings just off the stroll recently. I have been wondering if it was affecting the number of girls as they have their alliances to the drug dealers that are part of this puzzle. I would suggest that fellow mongers take a lot of care as to where they take care of their business because the streets are getting hot with LE and gun slinging dealers. Just know your surroundings and try to avoid escalating situations with the girls that you actually do find.

Greeze75
09-10-12, 15:21
Saw a little spinner WSW by Taco Bell. 5 in the face but nice body little ruffle black skirt on. Looked, she looked, I looked again flipped around and POOF she was gone.

ThroatBabyMkr
09-16-12, 13:12
I havn't seen much action at nite (after 9pm) on the D the last few days. There has been a few around 7pm. Somehow I need to get a few new numbers so I won't be lonely during the winter months.

ThisOrThat732
09-21-12, 02:11
Does anyone know where I can find some bondage? Ropes, gags, etc.

BigDNick
09-21-12, 22:23
As in the tools of the trade or the women who use them? If you're looking for the tools, Classics Lingerie and Video, corner of broadway and bridge street, west side of GR. As for the women, no idea.

RickBlaine
09-22-12, 13:38
Does anyone know where I can find some bondage? Ropes, gags, etc.Not too certain you are going to find that in the SW section, you may want to up your game to the escort or backpage sections for those activities.

TrHudson
09-22-12, 15:04
Amazon has a huge selection to buy or window shop

Why limit yourself to store inventory or over pay?

GrMojo
09-22-12, 17:47
Does anyone know where I can find some bondage? Ropes, gags, etc.The best rope can be found at shops that sell Magicians' Apparatus or online magic shops. They can usually recommend a good soft rope, available in hanks or spools. That's where some BDSM vendors get their rope from.

Grapids29
09-23-12, 03:51
Cruised division around midnight. Didn't see much of anything due to the rain. Saw one BSW with an umbrella a couple times between Alger and Burton. Ended up calling a regular and calling it a night.

Member #5862
09-23-12, 04:51
On my way back from Meijer (Alpine) I decided to take the scenic route. On Division, I spotted what looked like a nice looking SW. She was standing on Labelle; as I was about to turn left on Labelle, an LE was headed towards Wealthy. To me, its too risky to go father turn around and pick up any SW, so I went home. After a few restless hours, I went out again around 5:45AM. This time I wanted to see if anything was available on Franklin, and to my surprise, there was a cute big booty BSW. Went up a couple blocks to make the scoop and she was gone, ugh! Back to Division. Made a couple of loops didn't spot anyone that peeked my interests. On the third time around, I saw a short (probably Hispanic) SW. She was walking with her head down apparently on a cell phone, I drove slow and watched as several people tried to pick her up, but she didn't seem interested, so I assumed she wasn't working. However, on my last time passing her, she gave me a head nod and as I made a casual turn around; she was gone! This happening to me a lot now. SW seem to be reluctant with me. Perhaps its my car, I dunno.

RickBlaine
09-23-12, 19:38
On my way back from Meijer (Alpine) I decided to take the scenic route. On Division, I spotted what looked like a nice looking SW. She was standing on Labelle; as I was about to turn left on Labelle, an LE was headed towards Wealthy. To me, its too risky to go father turn around and pick up any SW, so I went home. After a few restless hours, I went out again around 5:45AM. This time I wanted to see if anything was available on Franklin, and to my surprise, there was a cute big booty BSW. Went up a couple blocks to make the scoop and she was gone, ugh! Back to Division. Made a couple of loops didn't spot anyone that peeked my interests. On the third time around, I saw a short (probably Hispanic) SW. She was walking with her head down apparently on a cell phone, I drove slow and watched as several people tried to pick her up, but she didn't seem interested, so I assumed she wasn't working. However, on my last time passing her, she gave me a head nod and as I made a casual turn around; she was gone! This happening to me a lot now. SW seem to be reluctant with me. Perhaps its my car, I dunno.Perhaps if you stop buying used Michigan State Police cars at auction.

Grapids29
09-24-12, 03:06
Cruised Division from 44th to wealthy a few times earlier tonight around 1am. I didn't see anything out at all. Not sure if it's the cold weather but I haven't seen much action out lately. Hope others have been having better luck.

Member #5862
09-25-12, 01:54
Perhaps if you stop buying used Michigan State Police cars at auction.You mean, Car City Motor Mall, right?

Gordo68
09-25-12, 02:31
I hit the cruise on Tuesday after paying off a ticket. I got to the courthouse and I thought it was closed at first because there was this girl standing outside the door and the lot looked pretty empty. I get to door and ask if it is locked and she says she thinks they are closed. I saw her pull at it as I was getting off my vehicle and got there and saw a push sign on said door. Don't know how long she had been there but she followed me in. Anyways, I pay up and leave to the D and proceed to run up and down for a couple of hours. I actually see that girl walking down division a little later and kick myself for not offering a ride, but I just don't have balls that size. Anyways, the streets are dead until I spot this really young, really dark skinned BSW swinging her hips and heading towards 28th street. She is wearing a short skirt / dress and a hoodie with really curly hair. I catch her by the bowling alley and she is cute too. She comes up to my door but she is spooked so I do not get the scoop. I asked for a phone number but she says she doesn't carry one. I probably lucked out as there were a couple of Wyoming boys just down the road. I would definitely appreciate some contact info if anyone knows her by my description and she isn't a rob.

Jum Hall
09-25-12, 11:01
Cruised Division from 44th to wealthy a few times earlier tonight around 1am. I didn't see anything out at all. Not sure if it's the cold weather but I haven't seen much action out lately. Hope others have been having better luck.I have seen atleast three WSW and two BSW during two weeks ago and even last week, I will send you a PM to tell you what time I saw them, since I even had roxyanne calling me some this month and two standby under the radar of mine calling me too, since I couldn't see them because of much hours working and limited funds for me to hobby too LOL.

Lastly for anyone else, the best time that I have seen SW was during the time when the bus still runs, since one time around 1AM last week, I saw a GR LE by the rainbow motel / hotel alley and he was talking to the white female for atleast thirty minutes and as have been written, the strool on division is still very hot and if anyone is not slick in how he approach any female during the bus running hours, then the monger / gent deserve to get a / some tickets LOL(Joking).

Imadvs1
09-25-12, 16:58
I saw the same girl a week earlier walking South on the West side of the D about halfway between Alger & 28th. Caught her eye, turned left and she very cautiously came to the passenger winder. She is extremely cute, hot little body, and not very experienced. What I found is that she had been doing crack for the last 36 hours, had an incredibly smelly bottom. .60 for half & half, but should have stayed home for the second half. Be nice to her, she is young and sweet for an early stage crackhead.

Member #5862
09-26-12, 01:57
I'd be leery of any BSW on the D. Reason being, most of them are dudes. Just recently a black guy was locked-up and looked just like a female. I didn't know it was a male until I looked at the "sex" on KCJ website. Proceed with caution!

RawDog616
09-26-12, 21:04
Save yourself the trouble and stay home tonight. LEO is out in force. Saw easily over a dozen on the D and even a few across town.

Member773
09-26-12, 22:54
Well on the way home I decided to take D trail and since it was at night there were few option on the street that night. I ran across this new talent that was out there less that 3 weeks and she was nice. She said her name was Shannon or sheri? Can't remember she told me spelling it was shani or something like that. I went for the Basic service and she was mid 40's with nice C cups or D cups and the fare was Jackson and Lincoln. Did not seem like she like the streets because she speaking about home and grand baby's that are there.

Member #5710
09-27-12, 10:33
Took a cruise on the D this morning about 9:30. Saw a mid 40s blonde, long hair fairly slim nice rack. I've provided transportation for her before and the resulting thank you was very good. She was on the D walking just north of Burton. Cruised around for a few minutes to see if uncle leo was about as I had spied two a few minutes prior. No sightings but when I came back to give her a ride someone else had beat me to it. I then saw a mid 40's somewhat dumpy looking redhead just south of Burton. No interest. About 10 I spied Sol Marie or a girl who looks a lot like her in the same area as the redhead. First sightings I've had since mid-August.

ThroatBabyMkr
09-27-12, 12:59
That is so true. Had to kick one out the car the other night. The funny part is that they are hard to tell apart unless you pay attention.

I'd be leery of any BSW on the D. Reason being, most of them are dudes. Just recently a black guy was locked-up and looked just like a female. I didn't know it was a male until I looked at the "sex" on KCJ website. Proceed with caution!

Grapids29
10-01-12, 01:44
Cruised division around 1am Sunday morning. Saw a black haired WSW walking north from 28th. Saw a BSW near. Alger and a big WSW about 250 lbs near popeyes. I would have grabbed the black haired girl but I don't pick up girls walking that close to 28th.

Member #5862
10-01-12, 13:48
Cruised the D after running some errands (3AM). I spotted an LE sitting in wait at the lock shop (like always) , eyed a medium thick to almost overweight WSW, but she was too close to the cop for me. Went home for a couple of hours, hit the spot around 5AM and I believe I spotted Sol Marie, but I'm not 100% sure it was her. If it was her, that stint in jail did her some good. Her ass is phat! Unfortunately, when I do a pick-up, I tend to go a whole block, turn down another street, and to meet up with her (to avoid looking to obvious) ; she was gone!

Grapids29
10-02-12, 04:39
If anyone could help me out with little mamis updated digits since she's gotten out, it would be greatly appreciated.

ILieToGirls
10-02-12, 08:07
If anyone could help me out with little mamis updated digits since she's gotten out, it would be greatly appreciated.Scooped her Sunday eve but Auntiw flow was in town. She told me she doesn't have a phone yet since her summer camp release. She is indeed thick & busting out of her tight clothes at the seams.

Grapids29
10-05-12, 01:30
Cruised division around 3:30pm. Saw a blonde WSW near Griggs a couple times but missed her. I saw her a while layer near Alger. I asked if she needed a ride and wshe got in. Did usual checks and got to business. I think her name was tiffany not too sure. She was about 30 and kind of tall. Agreed on 30 for BBBJ. She did a good job and then I dropped her back by Griggs. Was a lot of Leo out today as well.

Member #5862
10-05-12, 01:36
Scooped her Sunday eve but Auntiw flow was in town. She told me she doesn't have a phone yet since her summer camp release. She is indeed thick & busting out of her tight clothes at the seams.I hope you got something from her. At least a BJ. We won't be seeing Sol Marie anytime soon. She's been locked up again! Hopefully, her charges won't, or whatever, won't stick.

Member #5862
10-06-12, 01:25
I went cruising this morning. A little later than I like (4am). I spotted a SW (4:15-4:30am) on the D between Pleasant and Sycamore. At first glance, I thought it was Ashley C. One the second pass, I wasn't able to determine if this person was a male or female. Does anyone have any intel on this person. The individual is either white or Hispanic about 5'6. 5'7, just a rough estimate. I intended on offering the person in question a ride to hear the voice and determine if it was male or female, but someone scooped the person up. I hope its a female!

AsianLust
10-12-12, 12:03
I went cruising this morning. A little later than I like (4am). I spotted a SW (4:15-4:30am) on the D between Pleasant and Sycamore. At first glance, I thought it was Ashley C. One the second pass, I wasn't able to determine if this person was a male or female. Does anyone have any intel on this person. The individual is either white or Hispanic about 5'6. 5'7, just a rough estimate. I intended on offering the person in question a ride to hear the voice and determine if it was male or female, but someone scooped the person up. I hope its a female!The person you are talking about is definately a male he / she has been working D street for at least 15years so be careful. Longer semi curly hair slim and tall hispanic mix.

ILieToGirls
10-12-12, 13:36
Back in Late August I met back up with ole Franky. Did a car hangout. She's my bud so I loaned her a Barry and in return she slobbed on my knob. Then played cowgirl & Indian. Finished with a mess inside so there was no cleanup. Enjoy

ILieToGirls
10-12-12, 14:01
This young lass told me her name was Nicci, Early Aug on the stroll around 3 or 4 am. We went back to my place to watch movies. She then decides to take a couple of Barry Sanders to play Twister. She was pretty decent at the game. BB everything / CIM Enjoy Digi's to seniors or for trade.

ILieToGirls
10-12-12, 14:18
Sweet little horrible BJ giving Angel is indeed 8 months preggo. I was hard up for a hangout, but because I was bored decided to hangout. Her BJ skills sucks (no pun intended) but wth. Much to my surprise she gets in with a little tum. I worked her like no tomorrow. Milk was squirting everywhere. If you're in to this sort of thing, have fun. Digi's if you don't have them.

ILieToGirls
10-12-12, 14:21
This one posted a few times on Backpage, but as I laugh at BP donations I wait until they go for night leisurely strolls. This one was well worth the wait. BB everything, adult film style everything, if you can get pass her chatterbox mouth. Everything else is the stuff of dreams. 2 Barry's. Digi's for seniors & something in return as this is a prime pal.

ThePaleHorse
10-13-12, 09:10
This young lass told me her name was Nicci, Early Aug on the stroll around 3 or 4 am. We went back to my place to watch movies. She then decides to take a couple of Barry Sanders to play Twister. She was pretty decent at the game. BB everything / CIM Enjoy Digi's to seniors or for trade.Dude, feed her please

ThePaleHorse
10-13-12, 09:12
This one posted a few times on Backpage, but as I laugh at BP donations I wait until they go for night leisurely strolls. This one was well worth the wait. BB everything, adult film style everything, if you can get pass her chatterbox mouth. Everything else is the stuff of dreams. 2 Barry's. Digi's for seniors & something in return as this is a prime pal.She seems to get the green light, but your the only one finding these SW. You got the golden touch. LOL.

RKwct
10-13-12, 17:52
Sweet little horrible BJ giving Angel is indeed 8 months preggo. I was hard up for a hangout, but because I was bored decided to hangout. Her BJ skills sucks (no pun intended) but wth. Much to my surprise she gets in with a little tum. I worked her like no tomorrow. Milk was squirting everywhere. If you're in to this sort of thing, have fun. Digi's if you don't have them.How due I find preggers.

GrMojo
10-14-12, 01:04
How due I find preggers.I usually meet them and see them regularly before they get knocked-up. Sometimes, one girl will refer me to a friend who happens to be pregnant. Some will advertise, but expect to pay BP prices.

RKwct
10-14-12, 13:46
Dose anyone know any preggers I can see?

Asianplvr
10-15-12, 16:57
I was at a gas station today at 32nd and D when a black SW came to my window. I was not interested but I got her digits and her name is Tammy. I'd say 160 pounds, shorter hair. 30-40ish. Pm me if interested. She seemed new but polite.

Duce605
10-17-12, 17:37
I think that was her name 40ish seen her walking last night on the D by log. Offter her a ride did the check thing went and found a spot 25 for BBBJ but no catch what a mess it was. She says she always has a room but I not sure where didn't ask. I would repeat have number.

Akenathon
10-20-12, 17:32
Ok I was hungry and I went to the store to get some food, on my way to 28th, by division and Sutton I saw a nice girl, I was like wait a minute this girl looks like Kyla, I turned around and bingo that was her. I had a bad experience with her some time ago, but anyway I talked with her for a minute, she get in my car and asked me for 3 Linconl's for a BBBJ, or 6 Lincoln's for FS, I took the BJ offer, we went to a house by Burton and Madison area, when I get in I paid 10 for the room to an old black man. We went to the room and had fun, this time she gave me a very nice BJ I even gave her a tip for her service. Its incredible how drugs destroy this girls life, when they need money to buy drugs they can do anything to get some. I'm saying this cause a have a coworker. 22 years old blonde. 110 weight. 5'3" height, she is the hottest girl from my work place, but she is addicted to 420, beer and soft, a friend of mine, an ugly guy is having the pleasure to be with this girl every Friday, she gets really wasted and anybody can have some fun with her, thats sad but its the real life. Sorry guys I know this is another history but I had to "talk" with somebody about this.

Ok when I get to the house I saw Sol Marie and another girl who post on BP, I do not remember her name and I can't find her ads, I know some of you do not know who is Kyla, I do not have pics and she does not post on BP anymore but some time ago she did it with Sol Marie and even with Stacie the onion booty.

Have digits if interested, feel free to PM me.

Ok i just found an ad, this is the Kyla I am talking about.

http://www.myproviderguide.com/escorts/grand-rapids/free-posts/w4m/4409330_kyla.html

Grjack72
10-20-12, 19:15
I think that was her name 40ish seen her walking last night on the D by log. Offter her a ride did the check thing went and found a spot 25 for BBBJ but no catch what a mess it was. She says she always has a room but I not sure where didn't ask. I would repeat have number.It's Shana. Picked her up on Wednesday, went back to her room at Travelodge. It was totally drama free CFS, and fun, but nothing really remarkable. She has a good attitude, and is pretty laid back. Will repeat, won't be my first choice, but far from my last. Digits for seniors.

Gordo68
10-21-12, 03:06
Does anyone know if Britt is still around? She was posting pretty regular on BP and then fell off the face of the earth. I just wonder if it was because she hit stroll again or if her BP poster / pimp / handler might have moved her to another town. She was pretty cute on the SW scale although not quite up to escort level.

BdGrlBridgette
10-22-12, 02:46
Does anyone know if Britt is still around? She was posting pretty regular on BP and then fell off the face of the earth. I just wonder if it was because she hit stroll again or if her BP poster / pimp / handler might have moved her to another town. She was pretty cute on the SW scale although not quite up to escort level.I am proud to say she is getting sober and getting ready to be the past mom ever as she is about 7 months pregnant now. I do not think she will be coming back at all.

GrGuy110
10-24-12, 08:02
If anyone knows the number to any prego SW please inbox me. I'd really appreciate it.

Asianplvr
10-24-12, 16:34
There was talk in the Lansing BP section of pregos. I think it was Mark Huffine that made a post. You'll have to check back in the forum a few days I think.

If anyone knows the number to any prego SW please inbox me. I'd really appreciate it.

Member #5710
10-25-12, 10:17
The skinny blonde one with all the tattoos. Anyone know what's happened to her? Tried to contact but she doesn't pick up and no voice mail. Don't know if my digits are any good anymore.

BigMBoyd
10-29-12, 13:55
I am proud to say she is getting sober and getting ready to be the past mom ever as she is about 7 months pregnant now. I do not think she will be coming back at all.Is this the BP girl that posted under the name Savannah? Blonde, average height, super friendly, and not far from US-131 on the north side?

ThroatBabyMkr
10-30-12, 13:43
Hey! My phone got damaged and therefore losing all my fav contacts. I know the forum policy is to only give info out to senior members, but I was hoping someone could help. After all these are SW's they hop into pretty much anyone's car. Since the weather is changing its getting harder to find playmates. I am looking for a minority provider with good service.

Thanks

MartinGr
10-31-12, 23:04
Is this the BP girl that posted under the name Savannah? Blonde, average height, super friendly, and not far from US-131 on the north side?I don't think so, I saw her about a month or two ago and she was definitely not pregnant.

Flyboy1
11-08-12, 21:05
In Ohio there are tons here been out and haven't seen but. 2 used up nasty iww I'm glad I came here to get away from all the mongering and become a better person. Or I would be miserable. As there are none on griggs or division or alger. If your new here like I am you picked the wrong place to monger lmao! This place is dry as a desert!

ILieToGirls
11-10-12, 02:54
Doggy as she medicated.

Cowgirl CIP.

Barry plus tip.

Guest of the county again

ILieToGirls
11-10-12, 03:00
Early summer her body was a SW 10.

Mid fall after medicating hard she is SW 7 and falling fast.

I suggest get her while she's still strong.

She can phuck like a adult filmstar.

Doggy, cowgirl, missionary, bbj, CIP.

Digits FOR TRADE. DO NOT ASK ME FOR HER DIGI's as a favor.

ILieToGirls
11-10-12, 03:18
She's Bridgette's friend. West side SW. Posts on BP when she can. Best Westsider going. SW 8. 5 When you snowplow her, it's mos def a gf experience. Moaning and passionate. Puppy, cowgirl, CIP, BBJ.

Asianplvr
11-11-12, 22:24
FOR TRADE. DO NOT ASK ME FOR HER DIGI's as a favor.Are you for real? This site is designed for guys to share info about girls for sex. I have shared many many times here in open forum. Some details may be held for members in good standing that get shared thru pm's. I will NEVER withhold info for the sole purpose of TRADE. That totally goes against the spirit of this board. We share info here, not trade.

RickBlaine
11-12-12, 03:09
Are you for real? This site is designed for guys to share info about girls for sex. I have shared many many times here in open forum. Some details may be held for members in good standing that get shared thru pm's. I will NEVER withhold info for the sole purpose of TRADE. That totally goes against the spirit of this board. We share info here, not trade.Hey, come on, he's willing to show you pics of his conquests, by happy with that. Seriously, the dude really needs to stop wasting bandwidth with pics and reports if he is unwilling to share.

Grapids29
11-12-12, 03:43
Not only that, I've "traded" yet he doesn't deliver in return. Oh well.

Are you for real? This site is designed for guys to share info about girls for sex. I have shared many many times here in open forum. Some details may be held for members in good standing that get shared thru pm's. I will NEVER withhold info for the sole purpose of TRADE. That totally goes against the spirit of this board. We share info here, not trade.

Gordo68
11-12-12, 13:01
I can't personally confirm this unfortunately, but I saw that she was picked up on charges on the eighth and was back out on the ninth. Looking a little worse than the last time she was pictured here but she would definitely be worth it at streetwalker prices.

Member #5710
11-12-12, 21:26
Not only that, I've "traded" yet he doesn't deliver in return. Oh well.Same here. He asks for numbers but doesn't respond with any in return when I have asked.

Akinbacon
11-12-12, 21:31
Same here. He asks for numbers but doesn't respond with any in return when I have asked.Here, Here!

SanityIsRealit
11-12-12, 21:39
Same here. He asks for numbers but doesn't respond with any in return when I have asked.So he lies to men too? Big surprise.

Mw Jrp
11-12-12, 22:29
Same here. He asks for numbers but doesn't respond with any in return when I have asked.LOL. That's the oldest trick in the book. It's usually tried by Newbies, but a few Seniors use it too. This forum is for sharing not trading, IMO.

ILieToGirls
11-13-12, 09:30
As you can see I have no problem hanging out with our street ladies. And I have no intent to justify my actions to fellow mongers. The idiots who are "bashing" me in the forum are the same idiots who attempt to give me deactive numbers. I'm young but I wasn't born yesterday. And I'll say again, anyone whom wants to trade, hit ms up. The rest, have fun looking at pics! Hehe

Akinbacon
11-13-12, 23:12
As you can see I have no problem hanging out with our street ladies. And I have no intent to justify my actions to fellow mongers. The idiots who are "bashing" me in the forum are the same idiots who attempt to give me deactive numbers. I'm young but I wasn't born yesterday. And I'll say again, anyone whom wants to trade, hit ms up. The rest, have fun looking at pics! HeheHere's how I look at it: I am too scared of LE. I don't want to take chances like that, meaning driving around that area. He takes a risk to obtain contacts. I don't see a problem with wanting a trade. If he however rips people and doesn't deliver on the trade, then that's bogus. I would likely pay for a few good numbers. Clean and simple for me.

SanityIsRealit
11-13-12, 23:57
I don't normally grab SW's; mainly because of bad luck and no one around when I actually take the time to browse, but everything seemed to fall in my favor last night. Caught up with Melanie (don't know if that's her real name) on the SE side of town near Division. Since it was snowing and cold as hell, she wanted a ride back to her place over by Griggs and Burton. Not the greatest part of town, but since I normally don't have good luck dreaming, I had my suspicions and kept my eyes and ears open; as I was going to bail on anything that didn't feel right. I was thankful that I stuck with her because she gave me an incredible dream for the ride. Wonderful body, and a set of tits to die for. Did a Barry for the whole show. She told me she only just started walking, and I believed her; as I didn't get that drugged or spaced out feeling from her. She passed her digits to me for future use. Wonderful time.

Hope you guys run into her some time.

Member #5710
11-14-12, 12:50
As you can see I have no problem hanging out with our street ladies. And I have no intent to justify my actions to fellow mongers. The idiots who are "bashing" me in the forum are the same idiots who attempt to give me deactive numbers. I'm young but I wasn't born yesterday. And I'll say again, anyone whom wants to trade, hit ms up. The rest, have fun looking at pics! HeheI think you should shorten your name to ILie. I can't speak for the others who are "bashing" you but any phone number I have provided you (I recall two numbers) were legit and active. But, requests for phone numbers went unanswered.

I also know that many senior members here can vouch for the fact that any numbers I have provided were legit and active.

SexScandal
11-14-12, 23:08
They should be on Fuller between Wealthy and Franklin.

ThroatBabyMkr
11-16-12, 15:40
Does anyone have any advice tips on finding dates during the winter months? I lost my phone contact list a little while back and now its a bit harder to find dates while its 30 degrees out.

Thanks for the help.

EngrGuy
11-18-12, 11:20
Saw a late 20's bond on the D just North of Alger. She looked a little rough facial wise. As in strung out. She was definitey a worker and was about earning as you tried to chase me down as turned into the bowling ally to go bowl. This was Noonish On Friday.

RickBlaine
11-18-12, 16:26
Does anyone have any advice tips on finding dates during the winter months? I lost my phone contact list a little while back and now its a bit harder to find dates while its 30 degrees out.

Thanks for the help.Yea, it is a little known online source called "Backpage. Com" under the escort section. On average there are about 40 ads per day of women willing to relieve you of your disposable income.

Wanderer2323
11-18-12, 21:33
Needed some relief from a long week from being out in the woods so I thought I'd check out Division. After taking a right from 28th I headed N on Division. Noticed a Blonde just pass Griggs. Passed her since she really didn't look my way. Turn arounded and headed South to see if I could pick her up. She jumped in and away we go. Not bad looking although not a spinner.

Looks about 5-6 of 10.

5-7

Wt: 150ish.

BBBJCIM-Not bad but had better. May have been bobbing too fast. Took directions well when asked to suck on the boys.

Tifanny the name I got. Provided digits but asked only for me to share with trusted members.

After dropping her off, saw another one standing on the corner near the laudry mat. Skinny brunette. Thought about picking her up but just got done si I decided to pass. Any one get a chance at this hopefully will post info.

Later gents.

Grjack72
11-19-12, 15:51
I think you should shorten your name to ILie. I can't speak for the others who are "bashing" you but any phone number I have provided you (I recall two numbers) were legit and active. But, requests for phone numbers went unanswered.

I also know that many senior members here can vouch for the fact that any numbers I have provided were legit and active.As someone who has not gotten numbers from either of you, I'm pretty much Switzerland on this argument. That said, I don't think numbers not working is enough reason to call someone a liar. Most of the digits I've gotten over the years quit working after a few months, and on more than one occasion I've had egg on my face after sharing with others what were either once working numbers (many) , or numbers that didn't pan out for one reason or another, whether it be my mistake or the girl I got them from (see my report on Mikele for an example of that one, doh). It's always been the unwritten rule that we tend to trust seniors more than newbs, and unless there is a reason to think that should change, I fail to see what any senior has to gain from lying about encounters.

Asianplvr
11-19-12, 18:38
As someone who has not gotten numbers from either of you, I'm pretty much Switzerland on this argument. That said, I don't think numbers not working is enough reason to call someone a liar. Most of the digits I've gotten over the years quit working after a few months, and on more than one occasion I've had egg on my face after sharing with others what were either once working numbers (many) , or numbers that didn't pan out for one reason or another, whether it be my mistake or the girl I got them from (see my report on Mikele for an example of that one, doh). It's always been the unwritten rule that we tend to trust seniors more than newbs, and unless there is a reason to think that should change, I fail to see what any senior has to gain from lying about encounters.#1) this is not a "trading" site but rather a sharing site.

#2) Several members attest to the fact that ILieToGirls does not follow thru on his part of the deal.

#3) ILieToGirls has sent me an unjustified deragatory pm, which for me, shows his poor disposition.

#4) I will no longer share pm's with ILieToGirls.

#5) This will be my last comment on this subject matter.

ILieToGirls
11-26-12, 12:51
My beauty has become my new go to favorite. Very reliable, her response to getting plowed is mos def a GFE.

Wrath420
11-26-12, 17:11
My beauty has become my new go to favorite. Very reliable, her response to getting plowed is mos def a GFE.Nothing of significance to add here other than your bravado is comical to me.

MeTwoForU
11-26-12, 18:45
I appreciate your post but can you share a link to who she is?

My beauty has become my new go to favorite. Very reliable, her response to getting plowed is mos def a GFE.

Akinbacon
11-27-12, 20:45
Nothing of significance to add here other than your bravado is comical to me.Why doesn't the admin just ban that dude.

Gordo68
11-28-12, 10:23
I read the news from channel 8 on my tablet and saw an article on panhandling with a blurb from Britt who is apparently begging off of East Belt line these days. She says she is preggo in the blurb.

RickBlaine
11-28-12, 15:47
Why doesn't the admin just ban that dude.Oh don't ban him, where else can he brag about his conquests and then hold it over our heads that he is so successful paying SW to blow him?

Asianplvr
11-28-12, 19:33
Those of you looking for a Notel for an appointment with a BP girl may want to consider Brickcrete Motel. It's located off Division around 44th St. I have been there several times now and they will give you a 3 hour rate of $30. JFYI

SSurfer
11-28-12, 20:28
I missed seeing this on the news. However, makes complete sense to me now. She was noticed standing on the corner of the Beltline and 28th with a sign stating as mentioned.

I read the news from channel 8 on my tablet and saw an article on panhandling with a blurb from Britt who is apparently begging off of East Belt line these days. She says she is preggo in the blurb.

Spartan191
11-29-12, 09:44
Those of you looking for a Notel for an appointment with a BP girl may want to consider Brickcrete Motel. It's located off Division around 44th St.

I have been there several times now and they will give you a 3 hour rate of $30. JFYII have used the Brickcrete Motel several times. Mostly for fun with my play partner when we can not be at her place or mine.

Clean and cheap and they understand why we were there. Very discreet.

Member #5862
12-02-12, 06:41
Went out around 2am pretty much dead. Around 2:30ish, I spotted a SW on Grandville, because I'm not familiar with area, I did not stop. After running errands, I hit the stroll one more time. I spotted: 2 BSW and 2 WSW. The two blacks girls were attractive, had nice asses, but my experience with black SW hasn't been very enjoyable. Most don't allow touching! I thought one of the WSW was a new girl or Sarah C. It turns out, it was only Candance R. Nothing out that peeked my interest.

IVYnb1
12-04-12, 14:08
I missed seeing this on the news. However, makes complete sense to me now. She was noticed standing on the corner of the Beltline and 28th with a sign stating as mentioned.I didn't see that on the news but I myself saw her about three times before I actually gave her some cash myself. LOL, didn't know if she was actually pregnant or not but I felt bad for her regardless.

Jum Hall
12-08-12, 05:52
My beauty has become my new go to favorite. Very reliable, her response to getting plowed is mos def a GFE.Nice picture my monger brother and she looks very similar to the tatoo angela you posted about, since she told me the first time I saw her that she wants to start advertising on backapage and I gave her my honest opinion because of her communication skills, I guess that was why she played me around a little bit during some time last month[11/2012] I beleve.

Lastly ILieToGirls, keep posting pictures and information when you feel like and some mongers like me would be able to spot them good streetwalkers / backpage females and as I told you in private, those bitches / chicken heads sometimes like BBFS / UCFS and even though I don't agree with you when you post it all out here in the open, I still respect your ways, since I experience angela the first time for 20 and she was still trying to buy me a drink out of the 20.

Jum Hall
12-08-12, 06:17
Earlier this week I believe around division street and rose or division by burton, I saw what seems like a white lady and since it was dark[I can't REMEMBER D TIME], I decided to make a turn by division and burton and since she gave me the look twice, I drove to her and she entered my whatever.

We where driving around, since she / I wasn't willing to make the first move because of either of us being extra careful, since GR LE are normally around on division street alot and if a male / female are not being extra careful in the pickup / words, then they definitely are going to get a ticket or stopped by GR LE, after driving for like thirty minutes I decided to just plain ask Kisindra or whatever her name is called, can I get CBJ / BBBJ and FS and how much is it going to be? She said that I can get CBJ / BBBJ and FS for 25 and even though I tried to sweet talk her to 20, she refuse to come down to my offer and since I have not had CBJ / BBBJ for up to a month now, I now told her that here is the 25, but I am going to give you 20 first and if you give me a good service, then you can have the extra 5, she agreed and it was game on.

After she gave me BBBJ, she said daddy do you want to fuck now and since she is big, I just decided to get BBBJ to completion, she had been texting me for over two days and it was getting on my last nerve. Since she knows I got to work whatever schedule my bosses give me and she was even telling me to cum fuck her for free when her hubby goes to work, since she said that they are in the middle of a divorce / seperation or whatever. I haven't had time to see her yet, since I still got to work this weekend and I don't know if I would create time to fuck her next week, since I got another big white female that one of my female buddy is trying to hook me up with and since the one I intend to see got her own crib, vehicle and job. I probably going to work on that one since I had she loves porn alot and I can be fucking her BAREBACK, since that is what she wants and I probably have to be careful which ***** / chicken head I let blow up my phone.

Kisindra is about 5feet 3inches tall and I believe she probably weigh between 250 through 300 pounds. I believe, so if you mongers just want to release a nut, two nuts or whatever, she can be your go to girl and I don't need anyone telling me about this big ass *****[kisindra], since I still got her number and this one is definitely free without any trade as long as you are monger / gent LOL

Tarotjd
12-11-12, 13:27
Yesterday about 5:00 going down the division line ran into a bbw named red. Seemed nice enough to start with. Made arrangements to hit her room. Go there and things went waaay south from there. Started with just a bb straight sex thing but she was nothing. Wanted to just lay there and let me do all the work. Finally said just do a BJ then and she wouldn't do that. So now I am hanging there my friend up in the air. So I'm saying well shit. Just HJ it then. So she barely reaches out to do that and then grabs wad of tissue and says when yur ready. Use this. Really terrible experience. She gave number before we got to her place but tbh. I could not reccommend for anything. I mean anything at all. So tossed number in the trash. Waste of time. Waste of effort and do yur best to avoid. WSW. Goes by red, because her hair is real red. Down by hall and diviosion is where she was staying. Avoid. I mean avoid.

Member #5710
12-12-12, 11:10
I've seen that one out a couple times. Too each his own but I wouldn't let that thing within 10 feet of any part of me much less touch me or give it a ride.

Yesterday about 5:00 going down the division line ran into a bbw named red. Seemed nice enough to start with. Made arrangements to hit her room. Go there and things went waaay south from there. Started with just a bb straight sex thing but she was nothing. Wanted to just lay there and let me do all the work. Finally said just do a BJ then and she wouldn't do that. So now I am hanging there my friend up in the air. So I'm saying well shit. Just HJ it then. So she barely reaches out to do that and then grabs wad of tissue and says when yur ready. Use this. Really terrible experience. She gave number before we got to her place but tbh. I could not reccommend for anything. I mean anything at all. So tossed number in the trash. Waste of time. Waste of effort and do yur best to avoid. WSW. Goes by red, because her hair is real red. Down by hall and diviosion is where she was staying. Avoid. I mean avoid.

ILieToGirls
12-12-12, 12:46
I've seen that one out a couple times. Too each his own but I wouldn't let that thing within 10 feet of any part of me much less touch me or give it a ride.I agree, that fat slob is bad news. In my early mongering days of 06-07 I made the mistake of hanging out with her. Both times were a disater. The culminating event being her post pregnancy and having good ooze out of her just after contact. I nearly barfed everywhere. She smells to high heaven too, BO like she just ran a marathon. Sad part is, when she isn't ballooned up she has a nice figure. That was 6-7 year ago though.

Member #5862
12-15-12, 08:56
Good ole Vera aka Red. I remember picking her up back in 08-09. If I remember correctly, she had mixed review. She was reviewed on another site another forum. When I saw her back in 2009, I was a little hesitant picking her up due to the mixed reviews. She gave a decent BJ. You know how it goes, the longer these females on the street, the less enthusiastic they are. It's the perpetual cycle of drugs, jail, and abuse. Thanks for the warning!

ILieToGirls
12-17-12, 18:36
Roamed the disappoiting stroll last night. There was a ton of fuzz out. GR & Wyo alike. Around 2:15 am I spotted a WSW around Alger & D so I took the plunge. Name is kylee, I'd put her in early 30's about 5'5 165-170. Her gut would make any of our beer belly's look small. Smelled good and has great oral talent. Did a check then went to her "aunts" house off the stroll. Half & half in a dream for a Barry. Pretty decent personality, no fuss. Got the digi's but she's nothin special.

Gordo68
12-20-12, 15:03
I was wandering down the stroll today between 10a and 11:30a or so figuring I might see someone needing to make money for their room out, no such luck. It was rainy and all, but the streets were dry! Haven't been out much lately with gas what it is and driving from the lakeshore and this isn't going to get me out anymore regularly. I have been tempted to spend a weekend in Flint, I am afraid I will spend the gas and motel and be shut out but that seems like the happening spot for mongering.

Akenathon
12-23-12, 17:54
Any info would be appreciated, I know who she is I met her the other night in a night club.

Greeze75
01-02-13, 11:07
Had to do some runnin for work and found myself on the D. Seemed dead but low and behold one WSW kinda by Alger. Tall, curly brown hair not to bad at all, never seen her but upon return poof gone. Anyone else see her? Was about 9:30am on Friday.

Grapids29
01-03-13, 04:50
Haven't seen much action on the stroll for a while. Picked up a big WSW near Burton and got a BBBJCIM for 20. Was ok didn't ask for digits, I was just bored. Hope action picks up soon.

Also could anyone help me out if they have digits for a shorter WSW named Shane / Dixie, I don't have the phone with her info anymore.

Member #5862
01-07-13, 04:57
Sarah is now a guest of KJC. I've been trying to find her for a long time now. She's has been very elusive! She has the best set of lips I've ever seen on a SW. She was locked-up on the 6th. Sarah C. Not sure how the admin feel about last names being posted on here, so I'll omit it.

Greeze75
01-08-13, 11:50
So took a stroll and seen one WSW Burton area. Looked to be arguing with her "man" shorter gal and thick. Kept headed north and low and behold 3 WSW. One had red hair that looked to be natural. One looked to be maybe hispanic. The other one recognized me and wanted a ride. Gave a ride and she warned me about the hispanic lookin one that she is a thief. She said red was a cool chic though. Said there was 8 girls busted over the last week by undercover at the local notel. Also said they have been doing raids on some houses. So it has been dead. Wonderin if anyone has seen red? Also no digits as she said phone was stolen.

Happybone
01-08-13, 18:59
Can anyone recommend someone that offers just BBBJCIM? Would greatly appreciate it.

IrishLimo
01-17-13, 04:44
Bumped into BSW Coco north of Burton on D. Late 30s. SW scale 5-6. Nice body, weak in the face. BBBJ for $.2 cut short and begged for tip.

GrGuy110
01-21-13, 07:37
Can anyone recommend a good WSW.

Thank you

Grapids29
01-31-13, 21:09
It's been pretty dead lately when I've been out. I saw a couple WSWs out south of burton yesterday around 6. Ended up picking one of them up. She was in her 40s with short brown hair. Forgot the name because it wasn't really much to remember. 20 for CBJ. But yeah anyway dropped her back off and went on my way. Hopefully it will liven up out there a little bit sometime in the near future.

I was also wondering if anyone has digits for little Mami / Solmarie. I haven't seen her out in a while and last I checked she wasn't in the county.

Asianplvr
02-01-13, 00:08
I have a location of a BSW on NW side of GR. I have not tried her as I was seeing my regular provider at that time. I have been approached by her once while waiting in my truck for my girl but obviously I declined the invitation. She mentioned working with another girl. PM me for details.

I'm guessing she's in her 40's about 120 pounds. Maybe a 5 on a SW scale. No idea her pricing.

Jeff Mcthrustr
02-04-13, 19:58
I went out last week looking for a good time and the only "woman" walking the street was a black transvestite! I'm beginning to remember why I stopped going on the stroll and with The Colonel gone there's no one out there I trust for a room on the cheap.

Packerbacker
02-06-13, 12:27
I went out last week looking for a good time and the only "woman" walking the street was a black transvestite! I'm beginning to remember why I stopped going on the stroll and with The Colonel gone there's no one out there I trust for a room on the cheap.Lord I miss the Gordy so bad. Helped him make it thru the last few years with being in the hospital. I member climbing a damn ladder to the 2nd floor to let his ass inside because he locked himself out. Ha Ha RIP Colonel.

Detroit1
02-23-13, 14:44
Looking for BBBJwCIM. Anyone have any intel they care to share where I can safely accomplish the mission in the GR scene? Wish more GR SPs advertised short stays like in the D.

Chad Adler
03-04-13, 04:55
I was leaving a bar in Eastown an hour before closing time when a black girl hanging out with the smokers outside the door stopped me. She said it was her birthday, and she wanted to hang out with someone. I knew exactly what was going on, but I played along with her game and offered her a ride. She said she wanted to have a drink and go back to her place to celebrate. She said her name was Angelaliehia or Angela for short. We talked as I drove, and she eventually asked if I wanted to have sex. She wanted to know if I would give her anything for it. When I suggested that she should tell me how much she wanted, she jokingly said,"a hundred." I told her I would give her .40, and she agreed to that plus a drink. (I probably could have gotten her to take. 30, but I only had twenties on me.) We stopped at a party store, and I ended up buying her a six pack, a bag of chips, and two lottery tickets. When we got back in the car, she decided that we should just pull over and do something in an alley. She seemed hesitant to suggest this, like she thought I would get upset to discover that I wasn't giving a birthday girl a ride home from the bar, but I had been expecting it to go this way from the beginning, so I agreed. We went pretty quickly from CBJ to CFS, and it wasn't long before she seemed to want me to finish. I complied with her wish and started pumping harder. I was done a few minutes later.

On the drive back to her place, she made a phone call to tell someone she was on her way, and then she asked if I could bring her to her friend's house to buy some weed. Because of how jittery and impatient she had been the whole time, I assumed it wasn't actually weed she was trying to buy, but I agreed to give her a ride anyway. I was driving down one of the side streets when she yelled at me to stop. Before I had even completely pulled over, she had jumped out of my car and was helping a young white girl to her feet. The girl had collapsed on the sidewalk trying to walk home from a bar. We ended up giving the girl a ride to her house, which was a couple miles out of our way. It was 19 degrees and one of the drunk girl's boots was half off her foot. Without our help, I don't think there was any way this girl would have made it home on her own. After bringing her safely to her house, I brought Angelaliehie to her dealer, who was parked near Bemis and Fuller.

Overall, this was a positive experience. Even though she was obviously just trying to get money for crack or something, Angelaliehia took the time to help a girl make it safely home. She was also attractive for a SW. She would have actually fit right in at the bar she was pretending to have been hanging out at. I may have been a little too drunk to be an accurate judge of her performance, but I had fun with her. I have her number for any senior members who are looking for a quick fix in the Eastown area.

Asianplvr
03-05-13, 11:45
Looking for BBBJwCIM. Anyone have any intel they care to share where I can safely accomplish the mission in the GR scene? Wish more GR SPs advertised short stays like in the D.Just RTFF and you'll find what you're looking for. Their have been posts that fit your needs.

Asianplvr
03-07-13, 17:47
I was leaving a bar in Eastown an hour before closing time when a black girl hanging out with the smokers outside the door stopped me. She said it was her birthday, and she wanted to hang out with someone. I knew exactly what was going on, but I played along with her game and offered her a ride. She said she wanted to have a drink and go back to her place to celebrate. She said her name was Angelaliehia or Angela for short.Ok, first off ty for her digits.

I gave her a call, she was hesitate about how I got her number but she agreed to meet. We meet at Wealthy Market, she hopped in my vehicle and we chatted to get aquainted. It was day time and she said she waits till later in the day. I thought WTF didn't you tell me that before we meet. Anyways, she goes into this story about her daughters bday and she needs a few bucks. I was like WTF, again. After maybe 10 minutes I slip her a donation of $10 bucks, she says she "owes" me now and will make it up to me. She gets out and walks back home.

Since then she has called my phone 4 times and I have not answered.

I don't think I will meet back up with her. She totally gave me that provider feeling and I believe the calls are to get together. I do think drugs are a big part of her world and I am going to stay away. I'd give her a 5 on a SW scale. 120ish pounds.

Chad Adler
03-07-13, 21:14
Ok, first off ty for her digits.

I gave her a call, she was hesitate about how I got her number but she agreed to meet. We meet at Wealthy Market, she hopped in my vehicle and we chatted to get aquainted. It was day time and she said she waits till later in the day. I thought WTF didn't you tell me that before we meet. Anyways, she goes into this story about her daughters bday and she needs a few bucks. I was like WTF, again. After maybe 10 minutes I slip her a donation of $10 bucks, she says she "owes" me now and will make it up to me. She gets out and walks back home.

Since then she has called my phone 4 times and I have not answered.

I don't think I will meet back up with her. She totally gave me that provider feeling and I believe the calls are to get together. I do think drugs are a big part of her world and I am going to stay away. I'd give her a 5 on a SW scale. 120ish pounds.Wow, it was her birthday a month ago!

I definitely agree with you about drugs. Her desperation is what made me feel you could pretty name whatever price you wanted. I put her higher on the looks scale, but maybe she put on makeup and got dressed up more when she was trying to pick guys up from the bar. Or maybe I have lower standards.

Sorry it didn't work out.

Asianplvr
03-08-13, 04:00
Wow, it was her birthday a month ago!

I definitely agree with you about drugs. Her desperation is what made me feel you could pretty name whatever price you wanted. I put her higher on the looks scale, but maybe she put on makeup and got dressed up more when she was trying to pick guys up from the bar. Or maybe I have lower standards.

Sorry it didn't work out.Np. Glad you shared. Always good to have back ups at low costs.

Gcd02
03-08-13, 12:38
Looking for BBBJwCIM. Anyone have any intel they care to share where I can safely accomplish the mission in the GR scene? Wish more GR SPs advertised short stays like in the D.Westside pet. Ashley on the north side, shit just write a CL add. You'll get some hits.

Detroit1
03-11-13, 06:14
Westside pet. Ashley on the north side, shit just write a CL add. You'll get some hits.I've seen pet before. Great time. Can no longer find her. Any help? I know she floats to Detroit at times.

Lions2011
03-11-13, 13:32
I've seen pet before. Great time. Can no longer find her. Any help? I know she floats to Detroit at times.She has a page up on NR with a number that has recent reviews. I didn't call to see if it was active as I didn't want to waste her time.

Detroit1
03-11-13, 18:25
I've seen pet before. Great time. Can no longer find her. Any help? I know she floats to Detroit at times.Seen her in Detroit, but a family member says she is different here cause Detroit the pricing is different as well as services. More competition in Detroit than GR! Just hope it's the same as when she in the south east!

Scott Lee 44
03-11-13, 19:30
I've seen pet before. Great time. Can no longer find her. Any help? I know she floats to Detroit at times.Pet is still here in GR. You can find reviews and contact info at the NR site. She has her website listed there too.

WolvGuy
03-11-13, 20:42
I've seen pet before. Great time. Can no longer find her. Any help? I know she floats to Detroit at times.You can find her on Micompanions.

Libertas
03-12-13, 06:27
You can find her on Micompanions.Anyone can also PM me for her phone / email if they don't have an account at MiC.

Three Nutz
03-14-13, 17:59
I do not think you are going to score any points by posting PET requests in the "streetwalker" section. She is not classified as that in my opinion and I am sure in hers also.

I would suggest the General section at least

Blackfire
03-15-13, 21:38
I do not think you are going to score any points by posting PET requests in the "streetwalker" section. She is not classified as that in my opinion and I am sure in hers also.

I would suggest the General section at leastWho's trying to score points? By the way, at one time she did work the streets, in the 90's.

Grking
03-17-13, 11:52
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Detroit1
03-26-13, 07:28
After a failed attempt at a pit stop, decided to cruise and shop. I checked everywhere I normally do. Nothing anywhere, not even 28 / Div! Division offered nothing but one of the ugliest SWs ever! Burton had nothing, side streets and alley way nothing. No SWs and no Leo. Seems when Leo is around, SWs are too! I recalled a Lansing post on panhandlers. Decided wth going to try. Nothing but males! Left the areas empty handed this time. Hope someone has better luck than me! Going to hit the CL / BP for a bit!

Asianplvr
03-26-13, 16:00
After a failed attempt at a pit stop, decided to cruise and shop. I checked everywhere I normally do. Nothing anywhere, not even 28 / Div! Division offered nothing but one of the ugliest SWs ever! Burton had nothing, side streets and alley way nothing. No SWs and no Leo. Seems when Leo is around, SWs are too! I recalled a Lansing post on panhandlers. Decided wth going to try. Nothing but males! Left the areas empty handed this time. Hope someone has better luck than me! Going to hit the CL / BP for a bit!Sometimes seeing a mp is better than burning thru $20 in gas looking for SW's. Gl your next trip.