PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

El Monger
03-04-08, 11:40
Went to Rainbow the other night. .50 Door fee, bbbj & prostate massage, she wanted not me, but went along anyways to try. Not my thing, will pass on the prostate next time. Didnt want anything! I tipped .70. YMMV this place is hit and miss. Nice TS, older 45? mamasan I belieive. I will return, this is my last resort place.

TwistedBrother
03-06-08, 00:57
Went to Rainbow the other night... this is my last resort place.

Have you read other GR posts about the spa Sigma introduced? .6 + 1.0, last I heard. More $ than your experience, but still lower than what one pays in many AMPs. Definitely younger and better girls, it is said ... I've had two pretty good times there, but haven't been to Rainbow.

El Monger
03-06-08, 11:00
Have you read other GR posts about the spa Sigma introduced? .6 + 1.0, last I heard. More $ than your experience, but still lower than what one pays in many AMPs. Definitely younger and better girls, it is said ... I've had two pretty good times there, but haven't been to Rainbow.

My total outlay was 1.2. No pun intended.

TwistedBrother
03-06-08, 19:09
... prostate massage, she wanted not me, but went along anyways to try. Not my thing, will pass on the prostate next time. Didnt want anything! ...

She wanted it, huh? Did it go like this?

Her: Honey? I want to stick my finger up your butt.
You: Um, that's not really my thing ...
Her: Oh come on! It's my favorite part! PLEASE...
You: Ok, but just this time.

(later)

Her: You likey?
You: I'm going to pass next time
Her: Damn!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

El Monger
03-07-08, 12:10
She wanted it, huh? Did it go like this?

Her: Honey? I want to stick my finger up your butt.
You: Um, that's not really my thing ...
Her: Oh come on! It's my favorite part! PLEASE...
You: Ok, but just this time.

(later)

Her: You likey?
You: I'm going to pass next time
Her: Damn!

(sorry, couldn't resist)
Not too far off actually, you have a cam in there?
LMAO

Alwaz Vice
03-11-08, 10:02
Went to Rainbow the other night. .50 Door fee, bbbj & prostate massage, she wanted not me, but went along anyways to try. Not my thing, will pass on the prostate next time. Didnt want anything! I tipped .70. YMMV this place is hit and miss. Nice TS, older 45? mamasan I belieive. I will return, this is my last resort place.Which Rainbow? I Googled it and found two, but couldn't find the SE location when I was up there a few weeks ago.

Bulls Eye
03-12-08, 00:49
Rainbow is located just south of 28th Street on Eastern Ave in a tiny strip mall on the west side of the avenue.

El Monger
03-12-08, 11:29
Which Rainbow? I Googled it and found two, but couldn't find the SE location when I was up there a few weeks ago.

Eastern ave South of 28th (M-11).

Bulls Eye
03-24-08, 00:28
The New Amp on south division has left as quick and quietly as it came; anyone up on that?

CruiserinGR
03-24-08, 08:24
Hey Elmonger,

Whats meant by "older TS" at the Rainbow there on Eastern, only one person there?

Are they open early morning like 7am?

TwistedBrother
03-24-08, 15:32
Last night I tried to stir up some Easter night action in GR ... looked for the same AMP, I think, that Bulls Eye was looking for. That would the one opened by the mgmt of the massage "house" that Sigma promoted some months ago, mainly off the board. I tried calling the # I had and got no answer, but it could have just been an Easter thing. I trolled Division up and down a few times and saw nothing.

It got so bad that I stopped my car, walked out in the middle of the road with a couple benjamins in hand and screamed, "Come on! These go to the first babe who's willing to get me off!" I mean, what's wrong with these girls? Do they think just because it's Easter that we still don't have needs that have to be serviced??? Then a couple guys started walking toward me and I beat it.

(ok, I was kidding about that last part)

Then I went to Rainbow and it actually was open. The mamasan greeted me sweetly, but she only had one girl and the monger she already had was only at the table shower stage and I wasn't willing to wait.

I wound up getting some in Lansing ... (but I can't post that here)

TwistedBrother
03-24-08, 15:35
Here's a question for you guys - Have any of you ever seen a big sign that says "Massage Therapy $50" or something like that, on 28th St. between Eastern and the Beltline? Can't recall exact corner, maybe Englewood? Every time I'm there, it's on a weekend and it's closed.

Looks 90 percent like it's legit, but there's still a slight aura of, um, ILL-legitimacy about it ... LOL. I mean, you walk up to the door and there's no names of licensed therapists or anything. I'm willing to TOFTT, but guess I have to make sure I'm there on a weekday.

El Monger
03-25-08, 09:01
Hey Elmonger,

Whats meant by "older TS" at the Rainbow there on Eastern, only one person there?

Are they open early morning like 7am?
TS=table shower
Older lady
Re-read it will be clear. And RTFF for abbreviations its all in the list.

El Monger
03-25-08, 09:04
Wow, my luck here has been better as of late and at least some more consistancy.
Had same older Lady (Mona), .50 door fee, bbbj and again no tip requested got to play w/kitty and girls, not bad time. I tipped .50 additional for a total of $100. Wish they would get some younger girls.

Sigma9
03-29-08, 00:38
The AMP that I posted about got busted. I just heard when I can back to gr this weekend. Seems a undercover went in and busted one of the girls. It is going to court. Maybe a plea I don't know. But yeah it sucks that is was busted. Now I'm in for the weekend and have no place to relax at. Unless one of you guys can hook me up with a decent fs GFEprovider that won't rape my wallet. Pref big boobies. ; p

I will to learn about how things go and when and if they will reopen for you guys who went and enjoys this place.

Alwaz Vice
04-07-08, 11:08
Eastern ave South of 28th (M-11).Thanks!! I hope to get up there and check it out later this week.

Bulls Eye
05-21-08, 20:50
Checked out new AMP-you should know the location so no need to mention. Even had European provider and everyone upbeat. Price was great but a course we can expect them to go up. Checked out the Euro provider, Nicole, nice personality appeared new at giving massages but have potential. They are legit with nice room for massage, pedicure, and manicure. downside-no TS or suana. But what the hell after losing the last AMP after only a few weeks we need to work to keep this going. Hopefully they will figure out how to stay as clean and upright as we all are.

TwistedBrother
05-22-08, 12:16
Well, for those of us who never made it to the public site, it'd be nice to know, by PM if you must. Hard to believe they'd be in the same spot anyway ... Thanks, in any case.

Checked out new AMP-you should know the location so no need to mention. Even had European provider and everyone upbeat. Price was great but a course we can expect them to go up. Checked out the Euro provider, Nicole, nice personality appeared new at giving massages but have potential. They are legit with nice room for massage, pedicure, and manicure. downside-no TS or suana. But what the hell after losing the last AMP after only a few weeks we need to work to keep this going. Hopefully they will figure out how to stay as clean and upright as we all are.

El Monger
05-23-08, 09:38
Just wondering, have you tried it yet?

Here's a question for you guys - Have any of you ever seen a big sign that says "Massage Therapy $50" or something like that, on 28th St. between Eastern and the Beltline? Can't recall exact corner, maybe Englewood? Every time I'm there, it's on a weekend and it's closed.

Looks 90 percent like it's legit, but there's still a slight aura of, um, ILL-legitimacy about it ... LOL. I mean, you walk up to the door and there's no names of licensed therapists or anything. I'm willing to TOFTT, but guess I have to make sure I'm there on a weekday.

Bulls Eye
05-23-08, 16:30
Yes, it's 110% legit. I've tried ready to TOFFT and was required to fill out registration form which included "no hanky panky or I'll walk out" statement. However since I have legit neck pain issue I took advantage of the massage and was pleased with the deep tissue massage therapy service provided. The owner does an exceptional job at. 35 for hh. You cannot beat that rate if you need a very good deep tissue massage with no expectation for extra. We must prop up the legit to maintain the integrity of the others; at least that my thinking

Checked out the new AMP again I had mentioned earlier. They had changed the price list so hh was. 40. Nice asian (viet) therapist agreed to. 20 for HJ although she said you need to be willing to pay. 4 to. 6. This is a decent operation although there focus appear to be call for an appt with someone who is already familiar with you. Not a bad strategy to weed out smokey.

Sigma9
05-24-08, 04:14
What new massage place is there? I'm in town for the weekend and wanna check it out. Someone pm me or something.

TwistedBrother
05-27-08, 15:30
Just wondering, have you tried it yet?

No, was actually thinking of finally doing so today, then read the report by Bulls Eye. What a bummer. I was fired up to try it. Oh well, thanks for TOFTT, dude.

Bulls Eye
05-28-08, 17:35
You know the owner only works from 10:00 to 3:00 PM. I'm not 100% sure that the other massage therapist who works in the evening are not up for some hanky panky. The owners say she has two or three girls who have been working there for a few years so you never know, it hard to stay that long in one location and make a living without "extras".

Bulls Eye
06-07-08, 00:14
Had some knots I needed to have taken care and it pointed toward the AMPs. Made an appt w Cindy at the Mystic for 9:30 PM; she called at 9:15 asking to delay the explosion by 30 min.

SIDE NOTE:Had originally requested the euro, Nicole, but since she's only on-call and not available Cindy asked to fill in.

Cindy is a nicely shaped Viet w/decent professional, conversation. One problem, She don't let anyone, or at least me, touch arm, boob, or any skin anywhere. Originally asked for 1 hr. but after being told no extra I quickly said change that to a half for .40.
On the last visit Cindy provided nice HJ but again no touchy feelly allowed.

Although she provided a nice massage I got pissed since the knots really needed to hit a bulls eye some where. Cindy provided an apology and explanation that she provides massage and she even refused my offer to DATY saying in her culture even the men don't indulge, of course unless they been exposed to the perverted American society for any length of time.

Cindy did offer the HJ as she had in the past and of course it was my turn to say "No" which I did, got dressed, and promptly limped over to the rainbow.

Paid .50 for entry and just knew at least I would be able to suck on some tits. Well wrong, It's been too long since I was there; face unfamiliar and they thought I was a spy (rat for the LE). Did get a nice TS & massage but again pissed off. Just dropped .90 and still had this package yet unmailed.

Promptly limped home to computer & CL; followed through on a lead I had contacted earlier and for one $ for a half got what I deserved for my effort, Nice BBBJCIM, DATY, & CDS on the near NW (incall) so I'm set for a minute, . Well I cannot afford the risk involved with SW so I swallowed my pride and will try to put the $.9 behind me.

PS: Hope this is enough details for you seniors & for you LE, if you think you can believe all of this shit from us lying mongers you're in the wrong profession.

TwistedBrother
06-09-08, 17:49
Good perspective; thanks.

You know the owner only works from 10:00 to 3:00 PM. I'm not 100% sure that the other massage therapist who works in the evening are not up for some hanky panky. The owners say she has two or three girls who have been working there for a few years so you never know, it hard to stay that long in one location and make a living without "extras".

Born Again
07-08-08, 20:09
Drove through GR on Sunday abd decided to stop and see what kinda goods I could get in GR. After searching around Mystic was the only place sounded like I could get a HE. And since that was what I was after. I made the appt. BAD MISTAKE!

Got there 5 min early and was greeted by a nice looking older asian lady. Assumably mama. With wonderful breasts. Kinda bummed when she wasnt the masseuse. But she said nicole was on her way. I knew the name from a previous post on here.

Nicole showed up 10min late and started the massage. Started fine. Very light and relaxing just the way I like. Kept the towel on, but seemed to focus on a few light sensual spots. About 40min in she tells me to flip. Thought about how good this could get and was hopin to get a little light rubbin to send me the hint.

Instead mama knocks on the door and nicole stepped out, came back in and said that other customers were waiting and time was up. I couldn't belive it! I asked if she was serious and she said yeah, is that ok. I laughed and just got dressed. She stepped out for a minute. I left 20 on the table and walked out the back. $20 I can't complain. But was very dissapointed. Would not repeat.

Any recs on better massage places in the area?

Bulls Eye
07-12-08, 00:37
They have a nice establishment but do not go further than HJ which can be gotten from Jeniffer (the best w/HJ) or Cindy. I was also faked out by Nicole expecting a fantastic ending. Since I had been there several times I asked Nicole directly about extras which she said Jennifer or Cindy could come in to finish (sounded strange but I imagine was true).

They prefer for individuals to call ahead which would be your best bet. I have rec'd a nice mystical HJ from Jennifer for as low as .5 but usually between .6 and .8. Its my favorite if I just want a good massage and a happy ending. I'm always asking when they will be bringing in younger workers (in other words adding more to the menu). They realize going beyond HJ significantly adds to their risk of Uncle Leo taking an interest although I'm not totally convinced that Cindy would not offer more if the price was right. I hope to soon find out.

Grman79
07-14-08, 02:05
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I have always wanted to get a good massage with either hj or bbbj and wondered where to go. Any help or recommendations on who to talk to would be fantastic.

Thanks

TwistedBrother
07-14-08, 15:40
My recommendation to you is to read all the posts on this (Grand Rapids) forum, which the rest of us have done. It's a great way to get info and entertaining, too :)

THEN, if you have specific questions that aren't covered, feel free to ask about them. Most of us post what we know.

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I have always wanted to get a good massage with either hj or bbbj and wondered where to go. Any help or recommendations on who to talk to would be fantastic.

Thanks

Bulls Eye
07-25-08, 01:29
Well, after several months I tempted the greed by laying .8 to start out and ended 1.2 for typical HJ but added opportunity to suck on beatifully formed hot nipples and play with clit. It's obvious they take their time getting to know customers and I imagine $$ would be necessary for what I desire although still unsure if I've already prod their limits.

Shoeless1951
08-17-08, 00:54
Well, after several months I tempted the greed by laying .8 to start out and ended 1.2 for typical HJ but added opportunity to suck on beatifully formed hot nipples and play with clit. It's obvious they take their time getting to know customers and I imagine $$ would be necessary for what I desire although still unsure if I've already prod their limits.Just wondering who your provider was this last time. It's just about what I used to get from Cindy when she was at Pacific. I have not stopped by Mystic as of yet, hope to stop by next week. Has Nicole opened up yet?

Acrazydude
11-12-08, 10:22
Anyone been to the Rainbow recently? The last couple of times I've gone past, it looked like it wasn't open. Anyone know what's up?

Bulls Eye
11-14-08, 21:20
The last time I went was able to get past the door. I quess looking to much like LE and not being a regular they did not want to take a chance. I've had no interest in trying to become a regular

Snickers450
11-28-08, 01:13
I went to Wonder on plainfield last week. I seen a older assian lady named One I got a very good massage and a HJ about 40 minutes in. She then washed me down with hot towels and went back to the massage.

I paid .6 for the massage and .4 for the extras. I dont think you can get anything besides the HJ. But you might get lucky.

El Monger
12-10-08, 09:41
I went to the Rainbow 12/8/2008 late 11:30 or so, hit me up hi @.50 for the half, should have walked right then. +$1. for FS, really strange thing I observed though was that when we were done she took the condom and wrung it out from the tip to the opening, into the trash the load went and she folded the condom up in some tissue and saved it for later.
I suggest bringing your own to this place as I will IF I ever return.
El Monger

The Darq Ryder
12-10-08, 17:34
I went to the Rainbow 12/8/2008 late 11:30 or so, hit me up hi @.50 for the half, should have walked right then. +$1. for FS, really strange thing I observed though was that when we were done she took the condom and wrung it out from the tip to the opening, into the trash the load went and she folded the condom up in some tissue and saved it for later.
El Monger

I hope you cleaned the soulpole really good after that session! Did the condom she use on you come out of a package, or did it just "appear"?

El Monger
12-11-08, 14:04
I hope you cleaned the soulpole really good after that session! Did the condom she use on you come out of a package, or did it just "appear"?
Have you ever seen the condom come out of the wrapper at any of these places?

The Darq Ryder
12-11-08, 16:42
Have you ever seen the condom come out of the wrapper at any of these places?

Good point. Even when I have had FS at Hawaiian, the condom always just appeared in her hand, and I never really saw them throw it away in the trash can. Thanks, I think I'll byoc from now on!!!

El Monger
12-11-08, 16:50
Good point. Even when I have had FS at Hawaiian, the condom always just appeared in her hand, and I never really saw them throw it away in the trash can. Thanks, I think I'll byoc from now on!!!
Well I understand why they dont want the trash full of them, but still.......

Snickers450
12-24-08, 00:59
The New Amp on south division has left as quick and quietly as it came; anyone up on that?Last I heard it was busted and shut down for good. I dont know if rainbow is any good now. I was there about a year ago and it was a rush job. :(

Bulls Eye
12-24-08, 13:52
The Rainbow is just highly suspicious of new faces and Mystic next door becomes more greedy as they get to know you. Have not heard anyone ever mention the Esquire on Burton & Div.

Have not posted in a bit to coincide w/my mongering habits. However this past Sat. was able to pick up petite WSW who needed to have age verfied just south of Burton on Division. Off to nice spot for CBJ for .20 down from request of .40 (was willing to FS for .40 but decline). This little chick was able to give very good head and said afterward she takes pide in making us mongers feel good. Now that's the type of attitude I like to see out there.

Themage
12-25-08, 19:24
Have you ever seen the condom come out of the wrapper at any of these places?It is almost impossible to re-wrap a condom, plus the main problem with it is that the juice is gonna splatter from its neck exposin the girl to infection and pregnancy but not affecting its ability to protect the man a lot.

I think They hide them under the bed, In some of the better places they make sure you don't see it come out in order to avoid interuppting the experience so they take a momonet when you are face down to pull it from under the bed open it and put it in her mouth and just put it this way. however you really need smart girl to do that and most midwest places are just older big town rejects. that is the kinda thing a major metropolitan area AMP that serves on an upscale level would do

GrMojo
12-26-08, 05:48
I went to the Rainbow 12/8/2008 late 11:30 or so, hit me up Hi at. 50 for the half, should have walked right then. +$1. For FS, really strange thing I observed though was that when we were done she took the condom and wrung it out from the tip to the opening, into the trash the load went and she folded the condom up in some tissue and saved it for later.

El MongerIt may be that because of the bad economy that they're not reusing them, but are sending them off to be recycled, so that they can receive a little cash for them. I remember hearing a story about a Chinese company that made hair ties from recycled condoms and caught a great deal of flack for it. I'd still bring my own, though.

Amik99
12-27-08, 02:23
Greetings fellow mongers, although I have been lurking for some time, I have not been actively posting. I am not completely new to the hobby but am somewhat green any advice or tips would be greatly apreciated either here on the board or through pm. Being West of GR I was thinking of the rainbow or the mystic. Are there any other options? What can I expect from either of these? Is there someone specific I should ask for? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Waxon1
12-27-08, 15:40
Well LEO when you post a few reviews yourself we may be a little more forth comming with info.

Greetings fellow mongers, although I have been lurking for some time, I have not been actively posting. I am not completely new to the hobby but am somewhat green any advice or tips would be greatly apreciated either here on the board or through pm. Being West of GR I was thinking of the rainbow or the mystic. Are there any other options? What can I expect from either of these? Is there someone specific I should ask for? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Amik99
12-31-08, 03:13
Sorry for the bad form. I didn't realize how what I said would look when I wrote it. Newbie mistake. Hopefully I will have a actual report soon.

Amik99
12-31-08, 03:25
Sorry for the bad form. I didn't realize how what I said would look when I wrote it. Newbie mistake. Hopefully I will have a actual report soon.

TwistedBrother
01-04-09, 14:28
I was passing through GR in last few days and got that mongering itch. I was really planning to "save it" for a session closer to home the next day, but couldn't help myself. I trolled the streets a bit and then finally pulled in to Mystic. For better or worse, I had read the posts on this place, but didn't really remember them at the moment - whether they were good/bad or hi/low mileage. So I might as well have been going in cold.

So what I'll be saying, some of you already know, but I'm going to give it a "full" review anyway.

One guy was going in when I pulled up, and there was another car already there. When I rang, I was greeted by "Jennifer," who said she had another client. Part of me really was hoping to just see a few girls and get the vibe of the place, and not get a full session. But I fell hard for Jennifer. Great body and really nice smile. Told me to come back in 30 min and she would give me massage.

So I did. As I made my way into the room, I could see that this wasn't a typical AMP ... but yet had some AMP characteristics. The room and table seemed more "legit," as did the ads for pedicure, manicure, etc. But yet, Jennifer gave off a sensual vibe, so I wasn't sure what to expect.

No TS, but there is option to take shower in a stall. I took the option, as I wanted to be really clean. It's actually a very nice shower with multiple soap/shampoo dispensers. I recommend using it.

When I got back in, Jennifer started the massage. Sort of a gentle/medium massage, with some skill level. The hot oil and above average atmosphere really added to it, though. Jennifer was very nice and it was unrushed. It was basically getting a legit massage from a hot girl. I tried kind of coming onto her, usually my winning moves, and gave her a nice tip to encourage more, but it eventually become obvious that my mileage was going to be limited to what others have talked about on here. And I get the sense not everyone even gets that, but maybe my attempts at charm helped a little.

So for me, it was very limited extras, pretty decent massage, and nice interactions with a very sweet and attractive girl. I usually will only return to places where I really get the full monty, but Jennifer's sweetness will probably bring me around again.

Bulls Eye
01-04-09, 15:22
Yes, her sweetness and relaxing atmosphere brought me around many times as well. Cindy may potentially offer more but they're very good at what they do therefore you would first need to be known. I never explored the limits because of my unwillingness to lay down big bucks with no guarantees; however, I do still wonder what's possible.

Acrazydude
01-05-09, 17:03
The Rainbow is just highly suspicious of new faces and Mystic next door becomes more greedy as they get to know you. Have not heard anyone ever mention the Esquire on Burton & Div.I've been there a few times. $50 at the desk, at least $50 to the girl (a bigger tip to her makes her "more comfortable"), but all you get is hj, they are not full service.

Themage
01-05-09, 22:41
On Rainbow, I have expressed an openion on that they can't rewrap condoms. I now have strong reasons to believe they actually do so make sure you are well protected

on the other hand I also have strong reasons that the milage in that place can be very high, inspite of the fact they are very formal, and there behavior don't show how high their milage can be. but you need to fork up a aaaallloooot to get the margin.

So According to the intel I have know, CL have much better offers for the town, wouldn't recommend going their not because of the limits but because the price required for them.

Dongr
01-06-09, 20:03
I've been there a few times. $50 at the desk, at least $50 to the girl (a bigger tip to her makes her "more comfortable"), but all you get is hj, they are not full service.What does the selection look like?

What do they take off for the $100 total?

Do you get your choice of the girls working? PM me if you prefer.

Amik99
02-11-09, 13:36
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this but it seemed to be the closest.

Went to the red barn today and it was locked up tighter then a drum. Does anyone have any info on this?

GrMojo
02-28-09, 18:50
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this but it seemed to be the closest.

Went to the red barn today and it was locked up tighter then a drum. Does anyone have any info on this?

I don't know for sure why it was closed up, but the place was pretty lame when one of my buddies bugged me to meet him there. The place was so dark that you couldn't see shit on stage and the pasties made the place beyond lame. I have much more fun at Hooters! The clientele didn't look like they had much money to spend.

Amik99
03-01-09, 00:55
I don't know for sure why it was closed up, but the place was pretty lame when one of my buddies bugged me to meet him there. The place was so dark that you couldn't see shit on stage and the pasties made the place beyond lame. I have much more fun at Hooters! The clientele didn't look like they had much money to spend.I agree it is lame, but after a cruise up and down division found nothing I went there to look into a theory of mine that more may be available then meets the eye. I say this because last time I was there, this was some time ago bear in mind. Daty was offered to me behind the curtain. So I thought perhaps mileage could be obtained from others as well. It's a shame what has happened here in Grand Rapids.

Kevinscott
03-05-09, 21:42
Does anybody have any info on Pacific Massage. There where a few postings on CL for $40-$60 + tip. I have and appointment tomorrow evening - any comments would be appreciatiated.

KS

Westmich79
03-29-09, 22:19
New to boards and trying to learn the ropes, so sorry if I do anything wrong, but I felt obligated to give back...

In my dreams my two favorite spots in GR are Mystic and Esquire (never been to Rainbow). Mystic is good and a very fair price, but I prefer Esquire, even though the cost is significantly more. You get what you pay for here IMHO. Neither offer FS that I know of, which I don't mind, but obviously many do.

Esquire has been in business for a long time. .5 at the door, .5 in room gets HE (if I remember correctly - it's been a long time since I first went there and I usually pay the $) and $ in room gets her totally comfortable, plus HE with your hands free to roam (they appreciate if you ask first, but it is assumed for all the girls I've had there). Depending on if the girl gets to know you YMMV I think, but girls who do FS don't stay long because they really discourage that (which is probably why they've stayed open for so long).

Again, in my dreams, I've gotten to know one or two of the girls and have massaged them too, and had some nice times with them. Never tried to DATY cause I just don't care to in that setting, but probably could with either of them I'm guessing. I think one would give me a BJ if I wanted it, but I'm not sure of it.

Both great places and definitely worth checking out. Massage is much better at Mystic if that's important to you.

Asianplvr
04-18-09, 14:34
I have changed my id name recently due to personal conflicts at home however, I do have a report from Mystics I'd like to share. I contacted Jennifer for a massage last month. When I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised with her looks. IMHO I rate her a 8 on looks, maybe in her 30, s, nice shape (big breasts. Alittle bit of a tummy tho) This was my first visit and I layed 1. 7 on the table in front of me hoping to get all that was offered. She gave great massage for 30 mins, then had me roll over for another 30 min. Massage that ended with a HJ only. I wanted more, but she backed down from anything else. She did give me her cell number, which I did call last week. I came in again, this time layed 1. 4 on the table in front of me. This time I got more milage, not fs tho. I asked for a bodyslide and she did give me a "dry" one with panties on. I did get to suck her top. Ended with HJ at end of one hour. Now, today I call her, tell her I want fs with a verbal confirmation. She would not agree but did recommend a black girl for 2. 5 fs or a white girl for 2. Fs. The white girl she said was "alittle heavy, not much and the black girl was skinny. I forget their names, sry. I haven't tried the two she pointed me towards. Has anyone had any better luck?

Asianplvr
04-21-09, 19:18
I do have a report from Mystics I'd like to share. I contacted Jennifer for a massage last month.You may Pm me for her digits.

TwistedBrother
04-21-09, 21:38
Dude, no one needs to PM you for Jennifer's digits. She posts them on CL every day. Seriously. And that's about what you'll get from her, mileage-wise. You did pretty well. She wants to stay in biz and have somewhat of a legit rep, so I don't think she's ever going to allow more (although you never know). She has family nearby and everything.

She's also a little older than you think, though I agree she's very attractive (to me, anyway). It's not really a typical AMP.

Not sure about the other girls she has. I think one might do outcalls, too. They may do more.

You may Pm me for her digits.

Asianplvr
04-22-09, 16:53
Dude, no one needs to PM you for Jennifer's digits. She posts them on CL every day. Seriously. And that's about what you'll get from her, mileage-wise. You did pretty well. She wants to stay in biz and have somewhat of a legit rep, so I don't think she's ever going to allow more (although you never know). She has family nearby and everything.

She's also a little older than you think, though I agree she's very attractive (to me, anyway). It's not really a typical AMP.

Not sure about the other girls she has. I think one might do outcalls, too. They may do more.Thanks for the added info. I know my info seems insurmountable to you as it seems, however, I'm just trying to do my part and report as best I can. The two girls Jennifer mentioned for fs ,I assumed, were not outcall as there was no mention of outcall by Jennifer.

I'm not sure what you meant by " It's not really a typical AMP". To me, I saw other Asians in there and was surprised she recommended one black or one white girl for fs.

Amik99
05-10-09, 10:23
This report is about 2-3 weeks old, I apologize for my tardiness, I will do better in future reports. I dreamed the other night I paid a visit to the Rainbow. I t was near close and I paid mamma the usual. 5 Minna came in for my massage, I had a shower, and she sat with me in the sauna, which was a first here. Massage was fairly decent, however on the flip she did not say or indicate anything, so I went with the flow. Soon though I was afraid I was going to get nothing. I mentioned I had been here before and my massage was missing something. She pointed to little bro. And said this? I nodded. Layed $ on the table and was asked to lay back down, which surprised me as I expected to be asked for more. She then poured a bit of oil on little bro, and lowered one side of her dress. Fortunately she at least did not mind roaming hands, including down her panties. This was the first and only time I have not gotten FS here, I did arrive fairly close to closing time and it had been a while since my last visit, perhaps these tow factors worked against me.

TwistedBrother
05-10-09, 13:22
For some reason, never saw this until today ... well, WOW, I'm surprised if she changed to FS with a few girls. They were really kind of trying to be legit with a little HJ on the side before. In any case, they've closed, from what I've heard on CL, so maybe this was why.

Thanks for the added info. I know my info seems insurmountable to you as it seems, however, I'm just trying to do my part and report as best I can. The two girls Jennifer mentioned for fs ,I assumed, were not outcall as there was no mention of outcall by Jennifer.

I'm not sure what you meant by " It's not really a typical AMP". To me, I saw other Asians in there and was surprised she recommended one black or one white girl for fs.

Asianplvr
05-11-09, 17:33
For some reason, never saw this until today. Well, WOW, I'm surprised if she changed to FS with a few girls. They were really kind of trying to be legit with a little HJ on the side before. In any case, they've closed, from what I've heard on CL, so maybe this was why.I have tried several times over the past couple weeks to get ahold of Jennifer. Nothing I wish I had digits for the other girls, I did press her for more than the usual HJ ending. Thats when she mentioned the other two girls, btw, I never meet the two girls Jennifer recommended. I will keep this board posted if I happen to luck out with any info.

Asianplvr
05-11-09, 17:37
This was the first and only time I have not gotten FS here, I did arrive fairly close to closing time and it had been a while since my last visit, perhaps these tow factors worked against me.So, you usually get fs at Rainbow? Many many years ago (maybe 15-20), I did get fs from a girl named Susie. She relocated and I haven't had any luck since with fs. Of course, I have not been back to Rainbow for a few years. What girl would you suggest for best mileage?

TwistedBrother
05-11-09, 23:50
If you go over some of the massage ads on CL for GR, you can find some of the ads that I think the other girls placed. I think their numbers were on there.

I have tried several times over the past couple weeks to get ahold of Jennifer. Nothing I wish I had digits for the other girls, I did press her for more than the usual HJ ending. Thats when she mentioned the other two girls, btw, I never meet the two girls Jennifer recommended. I will keep this board posted if I happen to luck out with any info.

TwistedBrother
05-18-09, 22:12
Most of you probably know this, but here's the official news: http://www.wzzm13.com/print.aspx?storyid=109405

I guess I'm surprised, because the times I was there, what was offered was pretty minimal (HR) and it wasn't really offered openly. Maybe the other girls were offering more. Or maybe they got arrested for just HR? I dunno. All I know is that it would be hard to have much fun on those tables. They were legit massage tables, not the tables like you see in most AMPs.

I guess from this story, just Jennifer was arrested. Some of the other girls might still be advertising on CL.

Asianplvr
05-18-09, 23:15
I just read this also. Jennifer wasn't offering much beyond HJ for me. Like I reported earlier, she did have two other girls for FS. Guess they got caught.

Most of you probably know this, but here's the official news: http://www.wzzm13.com/print. Aspx? Storyid=109405

I guess I'm surprised, because the times I was there, what was offered was pretty minimal (HR) and it wasn't really offered openly. Maybe the other girls were offering more. Or maybe they got arrested for just HR? I dunno. All I know is that it would be hard to have much fun on those tables. They were legit massage tables, not the tables like you see in most AMPs.

I guess from this story, just Jennifer was arrested. Some of the other girls might still be advertising on CL.

Bulls Eye
06-29-09, 19:32
Fellow mongers in GR are probably already aware. The signage states new management but once the number was dialed the same programmed name came up. Hopefully managment will be little more careful in the future although they had alreayd priced themselves beyond my taste. Furthermore athough they were very sweet and professional their greediness stuck out like a sore thumb.

Westmich79
07-25-09, 17:53
Had a dream I went to Oasis, formerly known as Mystic. Same type of girl working as before (i.e. Asian, big fake boobs, lots of makeup, tiny dress, etc.), but didn't recognize her. It was a very legit visit (despite my hints). I guess time will tell if they're going legit.

Anyone else been there yet? Other reports would be appreciated.

Asianplvr
07-27-09, 08:32
What was the amount of your investment in your dream? And did you receive any mileage?

Had a dream I went to Oasis, formerly known as Mystic. Same type of girl working as before (i.e. Asian, big fake boobs, lots of makeup, tiny dress, etc.), but didn't recognize her. It was a very legit visit (despite my hints). I guess time will tell if they're going legit.

Anyone else been there yet? Other reports would be appreciated.

Bulls Eye
07-28-09, 01:25
Have yet to return but I'm aware that it was just a name change. I'm sure they will need to know you as a regular before they will relax

Webo 1976
08-04-09, 17:07
Dreamt that I was cruising down 96 and decided to head for the Rainbow and hopefully a pot of gold. It was hardly that. I arrived and was greeted at the door by jessica, a 40 something average looking asian. Her only asset was that she had nice perky tits other than that nothing special. I asked her if she would be my provider and she said "yes". Being my first time at this establishment, I decided against being picky this time around and made the split second decision to just take what I was dealt at the time. I dreamt of giving her.5 at the door. She provided an average TS and an average massage. I just wasn't in to it with her. But I figured as I had driven this far I at least needed to relieve some stress. So, after negotiating and me telling her repeatedly I had no more money (of course I did have more but it was well hidden) she offered a HR for.2. Not too terribly impressed with this place at my first experience. If I ever return, I'll certainly be asking to look at the providers before paying. I've had much better luck as far as looks are concerned at The Island. Has anyone had good luck at this place or any other places around GR?

Macatawa
08-05-09, 01:10
I know as a newbie I am suspect, but I can give a report from a dream I had. Although it was about six years ago. My dream was about the same except my donation was greater with the same result.

And from more recent reports of others on a different board (that I am a member of) that reports about SW Michigan ladies and places, your experience is as theirs and mine have been.

TwistedBrother
08-05-09, 10:02
AMP scene very weak on west side of state, I'm afraid

I know as a newbie I am suspect, but I can give a report from a dream I had. Although it was about six years ago. My dream was about the same except my donation was greater with the same result.

And from more recent reports of others on a different board (that I am a member of) that reports about SW Michigan ladies and places, your experience is as theirs and mine have been.

Bulls Eye
08-05-09, 23:51
You did well as a new face to get any type of action and .2 for HR wasn't bad, the economy is what's really rough.

Shoeless1951
08-06-09, 17:40
Stopped by Oasis earlier in the week. Paid $60 up front for the massage. Massage was done by an attractive blonde american women, perhaps 30 to 35 years old. She gave a very good massage, good inner thigh and glute work, with a small towel used for draping. Worked very close to the boys, but, refused to go any further. The massage itself was worth the money, I will be seeing her again with or without the HE!

Asianplvr
08-07-09, 00:13
Anyone have any dreams at Pacific Massage on 44th?

TwistedBrother
08-07-09, 11:55
Damn, I didn't know there WAS a Pacific Massage! Dude, it's calling your name.... TOFTT! ;)

Asianplvr
08-07-09, 17:33
You might be right. I'll check it out next week and report.

Damn, I didn't know there WAS a Pacific Massage! Dude, it's calling your name.... TOFTT! ;)

Monger01
08-07-09, 19:23

Where the heck is that?
I am on 44th probably 2-3x a week and can't say I ever saw it.

Gordo68
08-07-09, 19:31
I googled it and there are 2 in GR. The one on 44th is just past Kalamazoo going East. There is also a review by a "naughtySteve" that is somehow suggestive without saying anything. Never have done the massage thing, I think that my first $200 layout will be with someone like Trish from Lansing where I have a good expectation of what I will get.

El Monger
08-08-09, 09:22
Where the heck is that?
I am on 44th probably 2-3x a week and can't say I ever saw it.
Just east of Breton.

Asianplvr
08-08-09, 11:19
Ok fellow mongers. I checked out Pacific today. There is a hair salon on the main floor with the Pacific massage below. (Ranch style business) You pull around back to park and go inside. Seems most the girls are Vietnamese. I had Tammy. She's Vietnamese/white mix. I'd say 40's. Rates are 40/hh, 60. Hr.

Tammy showed me to my room, asked if I wanted shower, which I did. Place is clean. Tammy friendly. Tammy came in room after my shower and gave me one of the best massages I've had. Kinda funny too. I wasn't there for the actual massage, but enjoyed it. She never mentioned once about paying. Or tips. No upsell at all. I actually gave her the 1. Half way into the massage. That's.6 for/hr plus.4 tip. I wasn't sure what to expect since there's no mention here on the site. 10 minutes in I thought I'd feel her legs and get a response. Very responsive, matter of fact, my massage got more erotic. So, I keep pushing the situation. She rubbed my little guy and I pointed to her lips. She responded with "no cum inside". Of course I agreed. Got BBBJ. All the time, my fingers were allowed to roam without restrictions. She even took my hand and put lubricant on it. I thought to myself, I might as well go for broke. I asked about FS and she went with it. Alittle hesitant as she looked at the door, but nonetheless, she undressed completely for me. She wouldn't do cowgirl but would mish. She got a bit nervous (looking at the door) so we went back to BBBJTC. She didn't want the load in mouth and I oblaqued. Overall. Good experience. Would recommend, especially for the price. I didn't see any other girls while I was there other than a white girl at the front desk.

I have a feeling that a massage with BBBJ would be rate plus very small tip.

I included a bad pic of the room. Room was clean and the usual setup.

Asianplvr
08-08-09, 11:22
There is also a review by a "naughtySteve" that is somehow suggestive without saying anything.Yea. I saw it too. He mentions some names. Also owner name, which Tammy verified. Also, Tammy mentioned the one in Cascade. Btw. Tammy has been there (44th St.) 10 months.

TwistedBrother
08-08-09, 16:20
Nice report, thanks! Good prices, too.

Ok fellow mongers. I checked out Pacific today.

Asianplvr
08-09-09, 04:53
NP! Glad to TOFTT

Be safe.

Nice report, thanks! Good prices, too.

Waxon1
08-10-09, 13:51
So what was your total cash outlay with the full service?

Thanks

Ok fellow mongers. I checked out Pacific today. There is a hair salon on the main floor with the Pacific massage below. (Ranch style business) You pull around back to park and go inside. Seems most the girls are Vietnamese. I had Tammy. She's Vietnamese/white mix. I'd say 40's. Rates are 40/hh, 60. Hr.

Tammy showed me to my room, asked if I wanted shower, which I did. Place is clean. Tammy friendly. Tammy came in room after my shower and gave me one of the best massages I've had. Kinda funny too. I wasn't there for the actual massage, but enjoyed it. She never mentioned once about paying. Or tips. No upsell at all. I actually gave her the 1. Half way into the massage. That's.6 for/hr plus.4 tip. I wasn't sure what to expect since there's no mention here on the site. 10 minutes in I thought I'd feel her legs and get a response. Very responsive, matter of fact, my massage got more erotic. So, I keep pushing the situation. She rubbed my little guy and I pointed to her lips. She responded with "no cum inside". Of course I agreed. Got BBBJ. All the time, my fingers were allowed to roam without restrictions. She even took my hand and put lubricant on it. I thought to myself, I might as well go for broke. I asked about FS and she went with it. Alittle hesitant as she looked at the door, but nonetheless, she undressed completely for me. She wouldn't do cowgirl but would mish. She got a bit nervous (looking at the door) so we went back to BBBJTC. She didn't want the load in mouth and I oblaqued. Overall. Good experience. Would recommend, especially for the price. I didn't see any other girls while I was there other than a white girl at the front desk.

I have a feeling that a massage with BBBJ would be rate plus very small tip.

I included a bad pic of the room. Room was clean and the usual setup.

Asianplvr
08-10-09, 16:22
So what was your total cash outlay with the full service?

ThanksProvider: Tammy

"That's.6 for/hr plus.4 tip."

Total = 1.

Asianplvr
08-11-09, 16:08
Today I made a return trip to Pacific Massage and saw "Cat". She's a Thai 36 yo ,cute, very petite (size 0 or smaller). I forgot to mention in an earlier report that they like to make an appointment time with the girl of your choice. Again, I get there, Cat shows me to the room and NO mention of money at all. I take the usual shower and are greeted back at my room. Cat is very nice, good conversation, alittle hard to understand at times, but I did ok. After about 20 minutes on my stomach I offered her the same 1. I did last visit with Tammy and sat it on the chair for her. Massage was not as good as Tammy as she concentrated to much in one spot at a time. Also, she stayed at the far end of the table making it impossible to touch her and get a response. On the flip side, the massage concentrated around my business, but she just wouldn't touch it. I got alittle impatient waiting for more so I started to rub her back to get a reponse. As my hands moved around front side to get a feel of her A size girls, she pulled her arm into my hand as to say stop. I continued to rub where I could, no clothing came off,not even bra. Couldn't get anywhere with the fingers as I did with Tammy. Closing in on the one hour appointment she asked if I wanted a hot towel or shower. Wow I thought to myself, no happy ending, the money is still on the chair (she didn't even look at it), this is not like last trip. I thought "what the heck" I grabbed down to her hand and gently moved it over to try and get some release. YES! She lotioned up and gave me a great release. WHEW! During this time, I was able to feel her girls under the bra :)

Overall, she's cute, I'd give a 7, petite which I like, Asian which I love, but not fs(at least not this trip).In all fairness, I will say the Vietnamese owner (Liet,I think he said) was there and that might have something to do with it.

There seems to be quite a few girls working two different shifts. Asian, Vietnamese, Spanish, American

We need more fellow mongers willing to TOFFT and report. Remember there is another location in Cascade also.

Something else I'd like to add: After Cat was done and left the room, the money still sat on the chair. I showered and came back, still the money was on the chair. Just seemed odd to me. She didn't come back to the room after I was dressed. I actually had to leave the room and give the money to her (up front where her boss is) as I left.

Asianplvr
08-11-09, 16:10
Provider: Cat

Type: Asian spinner

"That's.6 for/hr plus.4 tip."

Total = 1.

Service: HJ

Bulls Eye
08-12-09, 03:52
Sounds as if there's plenty enough info; we need to try to keep a decent AMP open in West mich without attracting too much rash attention. good work fellows.

TwistedBrother
08-12-09, 08:24
The funny thing regarding "keeping an AMP open" is that all this time Rainbow never seems to have any problems staying open, despite the fact that they've offered at least a partial if not a full menu all the time. Of course, they also often have older, unattractive chicks or bad service/attitude. But they must be doing something to foster their staying power with the powers that be.

Sounds as if there's plenty enough info; we need to try to keep a decent AMP open in West mich without attracting too much rash attention. good work fellows.

Bulls Eye
08-12-09, 12:57
I agree as well as Esquire Health Club on Division. I also think 1.4 for HE (half hour) is pretty steep, remember we can impact the cost since we're walking in with the mulla. in this economic time .8 seems quite resasonable, but of course i like to be a frequent flyer.

Realistically we have no control over their success with staying open. it hurt my heart when the one near 44th and division closed as i was getting fs for 1.2. Again the bottom line we know mongers are not the only ones reading this forum. I would love to crack the chinese apt. system here as i suspect they do exist in GR.

I'm headed to St.Martin Sat. where brothels are legal and striving and starving for my dollars so I'll have to check out Pacific later.

The funny thing regarding "keeping an AMP open" is that all this time Rainbow never seems to have any problems staying open, despite the fact that they've offered at least a partial if not a full menu all the time. Of course, they also often have older, unattractive chicks or bad service/attitude. But they must be doing something to foster their staying power with the powers that be.

Asianplvr
08-18-09, 18:17
Any fellow mongers have any dreams lately about Pacific?

Play safe

TwistedBrother
08-19-09, 10:46
Asianplvr, check your PMs. I PM'd you a few days back

Asianplvr
08-21-09, 08:49
Had another dream with Cat at Pacific on 44th. Paid.4/hh plus.3 tip. Got the same as last visit. I again got to touch the small perky girls but, no touching below. She's a small spinner type that I like (85 pounds) and I hoped multiple visits would bring advanced services.

Still no other reports here on the other girls. They also have a Cascade location. The times I've visited, payment is made after service with NO mention of rates or tips prior. IMHO, the service is worth the investment and the tipping is whatever you'd like with no pressure. Other MPs seem to establish an agreed predetermined amount before any extra's are served.

Monger01
08-22-09, 11:15
Had another dream with Cat at Pacific on 44th. Paid.4/hh plus.3 tip. Got the same as last visit. I again got to touch the small perky girls but, no touching below. She's a small spinner type that I like (85 pounds) and I hoped multiple visits would bring advanced services.

Still no other reports here on the other girls. They also have a Cascade location. The times I've visited, payment is made after service with NO mention of rates or tips prior. IMHO, the service is worth the investment and the tipping is whatever you'd like with no pressure. Other MPs seem to establish an agreed predetermined amount before any extra's are served.

HJ is still the most service so far?
no BJ?

TwistedBrother
08-22-09, 12:03
As he wrote below, he had more with Tammy

no BJ?

TwistedBrother
08-22-09, 12:16
After reading Asianplvr's experiences, I decided to give Pacific a try the other day. This was definitely a case of spontaneous reaction as I'd been planning to get a repeat or a first time with other women I've posted about lately. But I'm a sucker for AMPs, especially ones I haven't been to before.

I would up scheduling an after hours time with Tammy and headed from Lansing to GR. Went around the back and was let in by Tammy, friendly and smiling as advertised. She led me into a room with a basic massage table (with a thing to put your face in). She asked me if I wanted a shower; no TS, but just a basic shower, so I did. Floors are bare tile, which is kind of a drag. A small thing, but the whole room was kinda sterile. She was able to lower lights and music was better than many amps.

Details, details ... anyway, the important (negative) thing was that Tammy did not provide me with the same service she provided Asianplvr, despite doing what usually work as the right things and all the charm I could muster. When I made clear hints about using her mouth, she looked at me like I was from Jupiter and shook her head vigorously.

So what is it with you, Asianplvr? Are you a total stud or did you use some magic words that I didn't. ;)

Normally, given my penchant for getting the full monty GFE, I'm beginning my unhappy exit. But there were a handful of factors that kept me there. First of all, she was nice, sweet and already had me at full attention. 2nd, she was allowing some nice roaming and suckage during her manual service, so I was on complete sensory overload already.

Third, and maybe most important, I was - at least on a subconscious level - very aware that (as asianplvr had experienced) there had been absolutely no talk of dinero to that point. In fact, there was even a little paper sign up in my room to the effect that no financial transactions should take place there and any tips should be made up front.

So I'm already thinking, subconscious or not, that I have committed nothing beyond my basic 1 hr. massage $60. And if Asianplvr had only tipped .4 for all he got, then she wasn't going to get more than .2 for what I was getting. AND ... as our intrepid reporter indicated, she did give a nice massage. I don't think I'd call her professionally skilled, but it was a nice, gentle, thorough rubdown with oil and it felt good. AND, after the release, she kept up with the massage. I got the full hour's worth.

It was kinda odd, I mean I was almost out the door and money STILL hadn't been mentioned. Finally I pulled .8 out of my pocket and gave it to her.

For those of you who went to Mystic and saw Jennifer and others (they know them, no surprise), it was a lot like that - except no one's pining for the big tip. Tammy was also not dressed to the nines like Jennifer would be, but you kind of have the sense you're not in a true AMP.

Anyway, I hope that covers everything :) If you want at least a nice full massage and hand treatment from a nice gal for .8 and no hassle, go here!

Asianplvr
08-23-09, 12:14
Details, details. Anyway, the important (negative) thing was that Tammy did not provide me with the same service she provided Asianplvr, despite doing what usually work as the right things and all the charm I could muster. When I made clear hints about using her mouth, she looked at me like I was from Jupiter and shook her head vigorously.hummm. Not sure why not FS. I know she was apprehensive and nervous for me but, my suggested words and actions won her over. I did get a couple "no's" but after being a bit consistent and a bit suggestive, she gave in. Like I said, FS was short, but she did do mish. Twisted, you're not from Jupiter, lmao.

I might have to try a repeat. If I decide, I'll report back.

Play safe

Asianplvr
08-23-09, 12:16
Cat has only given hj, no bj. I haven't given up yet.

She gave me her digits, I'll keep you posted.

no BJ?

El Monger
08-24-09, 16:27
After reading Asianplvr's experiences, I decided to give Pacific a try the other day. This was definitely a case of spontaneous reaction as I'd been planning to get a repeat or a first time with other women I've posted about lately. But I'm a sucker for AMPs, especially ones I haven't been to before.

I would up scheduling an after hours time with Tammy and headed from Lansing to GR. Went around the back and was let in by Tammy, friendly and smiling as advertised. She led me into a room with a basic massage table (with a thing to put your face in). She asked me if I wanted a shower; no TS, but just a basic shower, so I did. Floors are bare tile, which is kind of a drag. A small thing, but the whole room was kinda sterile. She was able to lower lights and music was better than many amps.

Details, details ... anyway, the important (negative) thing was that Tammy did not provide me with the same service she provided Asianplvr, despite doing what usually work as the right things and all the charm I could muster. When I made clear hints about using her mouth, she looked at me like I was from Jupiter and shook her head vigorously.

So what is it with you, Asianplvr? Are you a total stud or did you use some magic words that I didn't. ;)

Normally, given my penchant for getting the full monty GFE, I'm beginning my unhappy exit. But there were a handful of factors that kept me there. First of all, she was nice, sweet and already had me at full attention. 2nd, she was allowing some nice roaming and suckage during her manual service, so I was on complete sensory overload already.

Third, and maybe most important, I was - at least on a subconscious level - very aware that (as asianplvr had experienced) there had been absolutely no talk of dinero to that point. In fact, there was even a little paper sign up in my room to the effect that no financial transactions should take place there and any tips should be made up front.

So I'm already thinking, subconscious or not, that I have committed nothing beyond my basic 1 hr. massage $60. And if Asianplvr had only tipped .4 for all he got, then she wasn't going to get more than .2 for what I was getting. AND ... as our intrepid reporter indicated, she did give a nice massage. I don't think I'd call her professionally skilled, but it was a nice, gentle, thorough rubdown with oil and it felt good. AND, after the release, she kept up with the massage. I got the full hour's worth.

It was kinda odd, I mean I was almost out the door and money STILL hadn't been mentioned. Finally I pulled .8 out of my pocket and gave it to her.

For those of you who went to Mystic and saw Jennifer and others (they know them, no surprise), it was a lot like that - except no one's pining for the big tip. Tammy was also not dressed to the nines like Jennifer would be, but you kind of have the sense you're not in a true AMP.

Anyway, I hope that covers everything :) If you want at least a nice full massage and hand treatment from a nice gal for .8 and no hassle, go here!
Very nice place and nice people. What you got is more than most on a fisrt visit, they do want you back though so go back you luck may get better.

TwistedBrother
08-24-09, 18:00
Maybe you're right, but it seems like our friend Asianplvr hit a homer on his first visit! ;)

Very nice place and nice people. What you got is more than most on a fisrt visit, they do want you back though so go back you luck may get better.

Monger01
08-24-09, 19:23
Thanks.

Sorry for my missing your FS report further down.

I swore I was up to date and didn't read down past the "new post" alerted posts. Apparently I logged in and out after your FS report.

Anyway I asked because I find AMPS way expensive for my wallet and I absolutely am not paying $.5 for a HJ.
No frigin way!
I have my own hand ty!

BJ or FS is all I think anyone should pay for. JMO

Thanks a lot for the info on Pacific. I been through GR for ages and didn't even realize the place was there!

Cat has only given hj, no bj. I haven't given up yet.

She gave me her digits, I'll keep you posted.

TwistedBrother
08-24-09, 20:09
Yeah, understood ... I think the combo of a pretty good full hour massage, good plus HJ with gropage, for .8 is not bad, though ... that is, if the massage is worth it for you. As for me, I probably wouldn't make a trip back unless things change, but if I was passing through otherwise - which happens sometimes - I might stop on a whim. This is obviously a place where they have a vested interest is putting on a legit front, given their upstairs biz.

Anyway I asked because I find AMPS way expensive for my wallet and I absolutely am not paying $.5 for a HJ.

Asianplvr
08-25-09, 14:44
Keep in mind, you only tip what you feel. NO mention of money at any time, only rates given over phone. Of the three times I've been there, "I" tipped what "I" wanted with NO pressure. If you are there only for the extra services, you take your chances. I like the thrill of a new girl, a new place, and the hope of receiving extras. So far for me, Tammy delivered and Cat is very limited (HJ only). I really wanted fellow mongers to try other girls and the Cascade location to give us a better feel of what to expect.

BTW, I wouldn't want to pay 1.5 for a HJ either.(Well, maybe I would if she was drop dead gorgeous)

No frigin way!

I have my own hand ty!

BJ or FS is all I think anyone should pay for. JMO

Snafu2
08-26-09, 01:25
AMP scene very weak on west side of state, I'm afraidIt's not exactly strong on the east side of the state, either.

Westmich79
08-27-09, 16:53
Had a dream I tried Oasis (formerly Mystic) for the third time today, and have had a different girl each time. Today was the blond American others have mentioned, other two were Asian.

Very good massage, but nothing else despite asking. She said they're "not supposed to" and that "Mystic got in trouble for that". She didn't seem entirely convinced, but I tried politely in a couple different ways and she wasn't budging either. Very friendly and decent looking though.

Wondering if anyone else has had any luck there yet since the "new ownership". If so please let us know here, or PM me with details. I don't want to give up as I like the place, but I'm getting close after three times.

TwistedBrother
08-28-09, 16:30
It's not exactly strong on the east side of the state, either.

Well, FWIW, on the east side, you have some decent choices in Detroit (at least a few), a few in Flint, and a few in Bay City ... I'd say it's better than West side. But the best concentration would probably be I-94 from AA to K-zoo, with about 8-10 choices. Or if you combine Lansing-Jackson, that's 5-6 choices. Anyway, not trying to start a debate ...

Waxon1
08-28-09, 17:51
I concur with TwistedBrother.
Flint is great you can get some at every AMP you find in Flint and your max dollars out of pocket will be about 160 to 180 total out the door for an hour.
Many for 150.

Well, FWIW, on the east side, you have some decent choices in Detroit (at least a few), a few in Flint, and a few in Bay City ... I'd say it's better than West side. But the best concentration would probably be I-94 from AA to K-zoo, with about 8-10 choices. Or if you combine Lansing-Jackson, that's 5-6 choices. Anyway, not trying to start a debate ...

Asianplvr
09-02-09, 11:08
Well, back to Pacific on 44th yesterday. I had a dream with Heidi. Asian woman in her 40's Id say. (owner said 25). About a 6 on the AMP scale. No mention of money so I wasn't obligated for anything but the hourly rate. Massage was excellent, but that's not all I was there for. Touching was definitely not on the menu. Friendly service, "ok" English skills. I couldn't charm my way into anything but a hj with this one, and that took ALOT of work for even that! She wanted me to stroke it while she massaged the surrounding area. Finally, she gave it her half heart felt massage but wouldn't finish the job. Very unsatisfying finish for my liking.

I'm beginning to wonder if I had beginners luck here. Tammy was a homerun, Cat a teaser, and Heidi a disappointment. Btw, I gave .80 for Heidi. Not sure why I tipped the extra .2

Update for Cat: I told earlier of getting Cats digits. My plan was to meet at her apartment for a more private massage. (She agreed to this with sealed lips) After 1 1/2 weeks of trying to contact her with no answer, I'm having second thoughts on this one too! Ahhhhhhh

Asianplvr
09-02-09, 11:12
Provider: Heidi

Type: Asian , 40's

Total = .8

Service: 1 hr massage (rate 9)

Partial HJ (rate 2)

Recommend: No

Webo 1976
09-19-09, 18:42
Decided to visit Pacific a couple nights ago. Called and scheduled an appointment with Tammy. Met her at 10 pm. This place is different than any other AMP and Tammy is different than any other Asian masseuse. To begin with this place is clean. There was actually a gentleman waiting in the front lobby at a desk to greet me. Its almost as if its a legitimate, or they are trying to be a legitmate spa. In regards to Tammy, she's nothing special. She was average looking with large B/C cups, and she was dressed in street clothes. She actually provided a nice massage with a h. R. And some gropping. She would have nothing to do with any other extras. I noticed a couple interesting things during my experience. During the massage Tammy talked with me about her husband and his job; thats just wierd. In addition, it seemed as if she had something in her mouth; she kept clicking something around. Unfortunately, I think it was actually her dentures moving around. Also as others have reported there was no talk of any money until I was almost out the door. I also noticed her son was quietly and politely waiting for his mom to finish "work". I saw him watching t. V. On a couch near the lobby area. This is just wierd. I think this type of treatment is routine for Tammy and she actually almost expects to provide this sort of service. Total damage was.4 +.2 tip and Tammy was very very thankful for that. At any other AMP, I would have been disappointed with Tammy as far as her looks are concerned. However, based on the economic value of this place, with the clean environment, and the legitimate massage with "stress" relief, I may certainly repeat here sometime. I just hope I can provide a better looking provider who offers the same service.

Readyforfun123
09-19-09, 19:46
I had a dream that I stopped by Pacific (28th St location), on a Sunday around 6pm. No appt., but after a 15 min. wait, I was met by a 30's asian women (rate 6). I apologize, I forgot her name. She told me she works mostly in the 44th location

As all have stated, $ were never spoken. Started by a solo shower :(. Then an excellence massage. After a few hints by me (roaming hands), we discused options. She stated "No nude" and HJ. After 5 mins. of HJ, she agreed to top off and pants/panties down to thighs. Light touching and I achieved happiness. After, she continued the massage.

Time: 1 1/2 hrs
Massage: Excellence
Extras: HJ & partial nude
Rating: 7
$'s = .8
Place: Safe, Clean, and comfortable

$ = Fair Value for the time and service

Asianplvr
09-22-09, 17:48
Thanks for your report on 28th st. location. Let us know if you remember her name.

I had a dream that I stopped by Pacific (28th St location), on a Sunday around 6pm.

Asianplvr
09-22-09, 17:54
Gentleman was Kiet (pronounced Kit). He is the owner. I have noticed that when he is there, my "extras" are fewer. As far as Tammy goes, I'm once again surprised. She went the extra mile with me and there has been two other reports here of her not offering the extras.

Decided to visit Pacific a couple nights ago. Called and scheduled an appointment with Tammy. There was actually a gentleman waiting in the front lobby at a desk to greet me. She would have nothing to do with any other extras.

Asianplvr
10-04-09, 23:27
I think I've cracked the code for fs at Pacific. Look for my post on Tuesday, keep our fingers crossed.

Asianplvr
10-05-09, 23:40
I think I've cracked the code for fs at Pacific. Look for my post on Tuesday, keep our fingers crossed.False alarm :( I've been working with "Cat" thru phone texting over the last few weeks. I thought we had all the issues worked out and my dream was about to come true. Last minute today she cancels saying "are you police?" so...I think I'll officially abort mission with her.

Alwazvice
10-06-09, 09:34
Former Senior member, coming back after a hiatus; similar handle if you look around. I'm playing catch-up on some dreams over the past few months.

Dreamed that I went to Pacific on 28th at lunch time on a Monday. Young white girl named Karen at the desk asked if I wanted to shower, which I did. She showed me to my room; left while I disrobed, and came back to begin a very respectable massage.

There was virtually no limit to my hands wandering, and she finally laughed and told me to roll over so she could massage all of me. She did so, very nicely, after exposing all of herself to me. While she wasn't "prepared" that day, she did say that even happier endings could be provided, and it would be easier if I called her in advance, and possibly scheduled her at 44th street instead.

She wasn't totally the type I like, so I haven't repeated, but her yummy lips frequently tease me to fall asleep and dream again some day.

Alwazvice
10-06-09, 09:46
I had a dream on a Tuesday at lunch time that I went back to Pacific on 28th, with a phone request to meet Tammy; based on what I had read here, and what I heard on the phone at 44th where the owner (he said) told me Tammy gives best massage.

She did do a great massage, and as with Karen there was no limit to my wandering hands. As the dream progressed she rolled me over, exposed all of herself to me and oiled my hands to facilitate touching her front and rear, which she responded very nicely too. With a little suggestion I dreamed that she nibbled up and down the length of my little partner, but that was all the further she would go in that regard. She did provide an excellent massage and a very happy ending, and I was hopeful my dream would repeat itself.

Similar to what Karen said, she told me it would be easier to have more fun at the 44th street location.

Asianplvr
10-06-09, 18:32
Similar to what Karen said, she told me it would be easier to have more fun at the 44th street location.I have only had luck with Tammy there. You can read my earlier post for details. I have been quite consistent for "Cat" but have finally reached my end with her. I've had three dreams with her getting her digits on the second time. She would not answer her phone but finally responded very well to text messaging. We finally reached an agreement to meet where she would provide FS at 1.5 but last minute changed her mind and the dream never happened. She said " I had to much game" also, mentioned "I sound like police" She's the type I like so thats why I gave her a worthy effort. I drove by the 28th st. Location today but decided not to enter. Amorrette sounds good over the phone and might be my next appointment. I'm wondering why they feel the 44th St. Location may provide better mileage.

Did you tip in your dream? . How much?

Alwazvice
10-07-09, 07:17
I have only had luck with Tammy there. You can read my earlier post for details. I have been quite consistent for "Cat" but have finally reached my end with her. I've had three dreams with her getting her digits on the second time. She would not answer her phone but finally responded very well to text messaging. We finally reached an agreement to meet where she would provide FS at 1.5 but last minute changed her mind and the dream never happened. She said " I had to much game" also, mentioned "I sound like police" She's the type I like so thats why I gave her a worthy effort. I drove by the 28th st. Location today but decided not to enter. Amorrette sounds good over the phone and might be my next appointment. I'm wondering why they feel the 44th St. Location may provide better mileage.

Did you tip in your dream? . How much?My bad - I did tip in my dream, and will include that in future posts.

I always am on the move so I stay to 30 minute sessions.
Karen .4
Tammy - .35

The comments about 44th were that on 28th there are people that can hear, and 44th is harder to be heard.

Asianplvr
10-07-09, 16:43
Had a dream with Lucy today at the Pacific 28th St. location. Lucy says she is 40, but I say older. I'd rate her a 4-5 on an AMP scale. Short, a bit heavy for my tastes. On the plus side: great massage, she had no limit on how far my fingers walked, good English, friendly, finished with hjtc. She told me that she runs the 28th St. location as Kiet decided to run the 44th and not jump back and forth. There was a cute Asian girl there up front , I believe her name is Holly. My dream ran 30 minutes at .4 plus I gave a .2 tip. Again, same as 44th location, no mention of $. I just handed her the .6 at the door on my way out. She mentioned the 28th St. location is much slower than 44th, so I think your better mileage is here.

Provider: Lucy

Type: Asian , 40's

Total = .6

Service: 1/2 hr massage (rate 7)

Extras: HJ (rate 7), let my fingers walk anywhere(rate 8)

Recommend: umm, only for massage.

Asianplvr
10-07-09, 18:08
The comments about 44th were that on 28th there are people that can hear, and 44th is harder to be heard.True, I did notice more noise from adjoining rooms at 28th.

Alwazvice
10-14-09, 18:06
I had another dream with Tammy in it. This time we were at 44th location since she suggested it.

As with first dream, she was warm and friendly, and did a decent back massage. She lifted her top, lowered her pants, oiled my hand and responded well to all the touching I was interested in. This time, though, she was more restrained in her massage offering; no lips or tongue, and a hard refusal to consider that.

She did, however, complete a very relaxing massage, and I had a big smile on my gace after she washed me up.

I reminded myself there was no negotiated tip, and gave her.4 for the 30 min massage, and.2 for my relaxation. She took that very graciously and gave me a hug; encouraging me to come back soon.

I have had a few dreams with Cindy since then, and will report on those soon.

Alwazvice
10-15-09, 17:06
I had a dream that I was all stressed out, had a terrible neck ache, and decided a trip to Pacific might cure at least part of that.

Karen had given hope of lots more in my dream of her, but wasn't what I was looking for.

Tammy was a free to roam zone in my dreams, and a good relaxation, but the massage wasn't impressive. I decided to try somone else.

I called the 28th St location and asked who was available. A lovely dream voice said she was Cindy and she could see me in 30 minutes. I asked if she could make me feel good like Tammy. She responded she'd been doing massage for over 7 years in this year, 6 at Pacific, and said she's got clients from her first year still coming back. I booked a 30 minute session.

I was greeted by a very attractive Asian lady abt 5'6" with a dress showing long shapely legs and cleavage suggesting firm natural breasts in a large C size.

The massage was exactly what I needed. She took my lead and worked a LOT on my neck. She also paid a lot of attention to my sensitive spots as soon as she noted my responses. On the flip, she let my fingers do a lot of walking, though nothing was revealed. The relaxation was as good as the backside massage, and a left feeling as good as I'd hoped I would.

30 minutes - .4
Tip - .30
Entire Dream - .7

Repeat was a given in my mind; it was a good dream.

Asianplvr
10-16-09, 09:13
CindyThanks for TOFTT.

Always nice to hear about the new girls.

Ynormanb
10-17-09, 11:39
I was able to visit both locations on a recent trip to GR. In each case there was no-one whose name I recognized from this forum. In each case I tipped $20.

My first stop was to the 44th street location. A white girl named Karen showed me around and I decided to go for a half hour massage with her. She allowed fairly generous groping and finished with a HJ.

My second session was to the 28th street location. I went with an Asian lady named Susan. She gave a better than average massage with a good work up to a happy finish. I really enjoyed her touch. On the downside, groping was not allowed.

Please PM if you would like additional details.

Alwazvice
10-20-09, 18:06
Long week, lots of tension, so I called 28th and asked for Cindy. They said she works there but sets all her own appts, and she wasn't in. She'd given me a cell number, so I tried that and reached her. A half hour appt was set, and I drove up at the agreed on time.

I told her my neck was very sore, so she proceeded to spend 20 minutes on one of the best neck rubs I've ever gotten. While she worked we talked - she's trained and certified for hair, nails and massage. She takes great pride in this it seems.

Sshe told me to roll over, and after doing so I told her to continue the massage without any extras. It was excellent and just what I needed.

She changed linens and talked while I dressed. I asked if she was surprised when I wanted just massage. She told me no; they consider it "all massage" and one comes "with relaxation." Interesting.

30 minutes - .4
Tip - .2 for a great massage
Total - .6

Worth repeating - yes

This was not a dream; it really happened.

Alwazvice
10-21-09, 16:52
I had a dream about a week after my second visit with Cindy. I called her cell phone and set a time for a half hour massage again.

This time she started by asking two things. Where was I sore, and did I want just massage or relaxation too? I said both, and again got 20 min of incredible neck massage.

She had me roll over, oiled her hands and started to relax me in a manner as skilled and effective as the neck rub. I left completely relaxed, very happy and stress free.

Cindy is a great masseuse. She is also very attractive and very fit. What is interesting is that it seems "relaxation" is simply another aspect of massage to her. There's nothing sexual in it to her as near as I can tell, though she allows some touching and gets a little verbal at times to help the relaxation along.

30 min - .4
Tip - .30
Total - .7

Repeat - most definitely

TwistedBrother
10-21-09, 18:58
LOL ... dude, that was funny. But I really can't imagine it would ever benefit anyone, you or the provider, to give a review and say it was a dream. Methinks it is a myth ... but hey, if it makes you feel safe and keeps you posting, whateva. Silly to me.

This was not a dream; it really happened.

Alwazvice
10-30-09, 17:07
On Rainbow and Esquire? All the posts are dated, but both have been here forever it seems. Anyone with current updates?

Also - tried a therapeutic massage from CL that is awesome. She's a CMT, and NO extras; very upscale and professional. If you're a senior and that's what you want, PM me.

Grap08
11-04-09, 20:23
Was walking downtown on Monroe Center where all the construction is going on next to the Independent Bank and saw a sign for Asian Pacific Massage. I think it's new and has regular business hours. I think it's only open until 7 during the week and on Saturday too. Just wondering if anyone had any experiences here. Or if this is one of the other Pacific Massage locations others have already reported?

Alwazvice
11-05-09, 08:52
Was walking downtown on Monroe Center where all the construction is going on next to the Independent Bank and saw a sign for Asian Pacific Massage. I think it's new and has regular business hours. I think it's only open until 7 during the week and on Saturday too. Just wondering if anyone had any experiences here. Or if this is one of the other Pacific Massage locations others have already reported?Brand new - advertising grand opening specials under Therapeutic on CL. Not known yet if itis same ownership as Pacific.

Asianplvr
11-05-09, 10:36
You might have to TOFTT and report.

Was walking downtown on Monroe Center where all the construction is going on next to the Independent Bank and saw a sign for Asian Pacific Massage.

Shoeless1951
11-09-09, 23:49
Stopped by Asian Pacific earlier this week. Was greeted by a very good looking Korean woman about 30 yrs old. Once entering the massage room, she asked me what kind of massage I wanted, I simply that I wanted a relaxation massage. She proceeded to give me the worst massage possible with the exception of the ending which made it all worthwhile. If this lady's a massage therapist then I'm a brain surgeon! When I was leaving she told me that there were 2 or 3 other girls working there, and, that the next time she would set me up with one of them. I get the feeling that she might be a screener and that more might be possible with the other girls. I'll be going back soon for more research! Also she stressed that they were nof affiliated with the other 2 Pacific establishments.

TwistedBrother
11-10-09, 11:50
Stopped by Asian Pacific earlier this week. .

Wonder if it's Jennifer and her gang, or someone else? Or if Jennifer is back in biz at all...

Asianplvr
11-10-09, 12:50
Can we assume this is the place downtown? Also, what was the donation amount?

Stopped by Asian Pacific earlier this week.

Grap08
11-11-09, 02:15
Decided to try out Asian Pacific. Place is brand new and really nice inside. Walked right in without ringing a doorbell which is new. Was met by Rose, late 30's average viet, who said their special is 50/hr for the month of Nov. Brought me to a room and told to undress and get under the covers of the massage table. Came back a couple minutes later and gave me a very sub par massage. She hardly spoke plus she always made sure that my private areas were always covered with the sheet. After the massage she headed for the door and told me to get dressed. No extras mentioned, nothing even suggestive. I was pretty disappointed. Shoeless who did you see? Rose said that it was just her and one other girl there as of now. One other thing, they currently share the space with an attorney who is in the process of moving out so not sure if they're being extra careful right now. If the massage was good I wouldn't be as disappointed, but even that was lacking at least for me. Curious to see if anyone else has better luck.

Side note: I payed for the massage at the counter and received a punch card like you get at starbucks. 5 massages gets you a half hour for free. Never experienced anything like this at any of the other places that have been reported which makes me think this is place is actually legit. Plus having a Curves down the hallway is kind of uncomfortable when you walk out and run into an old lady and then you have to wait for the elevator together. Talk about awkward.

Shoeless1951
11-11-09, 02:17
Sorry for your bad luck there Grap. I forget the name of the lady I saw, but, like I said previously she was a very good looking Korean lady about 30 years old.
When I first went in the room she didn't mention draping at all, so I didn't cover up. She then proceeded to give me an undraped massage.
She allowed some touching, always on the outside of her clothing.

I doubt very much if Jennifer has anything to do with this establishment. As far as I know she is on probation for a few years and is prohibited from being in the massage business.

The place is right downtown, which is a drawback, since parking sucks down there.
My total outlay was .8 with a .5 door fee for 1 hour (Grand Opening Special) and a .3 tip. But the 1 hour was closer to 40 minutes. Hmmm, perhaps Jennifer does have something to do with it!

Asianplvr
11-12-09, 16:40
Thanks for the more detailed reports. Seems to me you'd be better off at Pacific Massage for more mileage. Earlier reports tell you who I've seen there and what to expect.

Alwazvice
11-13-09, 12:13
I've been out of town a couple weeks on business, but talked with a buddy last night that originally suggested I go to Pacific Massage. He visited a couple times last week or the week before, and had some interesting feedback. If you're a senior and want to know more, PM me and I'll get you the 411.

Xxxm1
11-20-09, 11:09
Brand new to this site but definitely not new to the scene.

That area of downtown is a situation where everyones in the middle of everyone elses business and nobody operates in a vacuum. If things started to happen at this new asian pacific location you can bet the news will travel quickly up the street and they are likely to get shut down. From what I saw of it I honestly can't imagine they will still be there a year from now, but good luck to them I guess. The pacific massage on 44th street is a much better choice and safer too overall. Its own building, its own parking lot, and the parking is free.

Friendlyohio
11-29-09, 11:55
Was visiting GR on business and had a little time before heading to the airport. Stopped at the Pacific on 44th. The service was friendly, and the rooms clean. A 30 minute massage with a shower was. 4. For a similar tip, enjoyed a little viewing and touching, and left happy and relaxed. Would return again.

Asianplvr
11-29-09, 23:23
What girl did you have?

Stopped at the Pacific on 44th.

Grap08
11-30-09, 01:48
After reading shoeless' report I thought I'd give Pacific downtown another try to see if my luck would change. I was hoping to get someone new but once again Rose was the only one available. She recognized me which I thought might be a good sign but it was pretty much the same routine as my last report. Bad massage and not even a hint for anything extra. After she left the room I was so disappointed AND worked up that I considered grabbing the bottle of oil and finishing the job myself hahaha. I got dressed paid my 50 and left. Probably won't go back to this place unless I hear of anyone else getting better service.

Pete3854
12-02-09, 20:21
Saw a gal that works out of an ofice on the fourth floor of the fifththird building.She advertises on CL, This was my second appointment with her. I asked for her Tantric massage,she gives a great massage, and she played wth mr happy and the boys tesingly the whole 0 minutes, she ended with a great HJ, no nude or hands on her.

Pete3854
12-04-09, 01:50
Stopped at Pacific yesterday. Paid .60 for an hour, Got a nice massage with hands roaming shirt pulled up an a HJ ending by a mid 20s white girl named. Forgot her name.

Dongr
12-04-09, 10:22
Has anyone tryed this cl ad. I think I would be afraid to try. Sounds like a le ad to me. Pic is not revealing at all. I could be wrong though?

Pete3854
12-04-09, 13:44
Has anyone tryed this cl ad. I think I would be afraid to try. Sounds like a le ad to me. Pic is not revealing at all. I could be wrong though?You need to show us the ad you are referring to.

Asianplvr
12-05-09, 11:03
Grand Rapids Most Wanted. That is the ad title.

You need to show us the ad you are referring to.

El Monger
12-05-09, 11:47
You need to show us the ad you are referring to.
Links dont last, Dongr posted the ad heading, would be nice to know which section of CL though.

Dongr
12-05-09, 12:16
The ad is under all services and then hit adult services. It's posted on Thursday Dec 3rd. I know that le will get cute with their wording. I certainly could be wrong.

Grjohn
12-06-09, 22:53
Apparently third time's the charm with Tammy. I talked nice to her the first two visits, requested her "special" the second and third, and brought her a present on the third visit. It all came together on the flip, she was bare from knees to neck, letting my hands roam unchecked, working the love lever like a pro when I mentioned I brought "protection". "You did? " she sounded pleased, so I showed her how it worked, a thorough lesson, too. It was her first appointment of the day so hardly anyone in the building but she was still nervous. I bent her over the massage table (facing the door, of course) and went at it doggy style. She was warm, tight and scared silly that someone would walk through the unlocked door, but that made it all the better for me. After a good 10 minute rogering I made good use of the raincoat and collapsed on the table. Tammy proceeded to clean me up, then finished the massage. I got the full hour and a shower after. All for. 6 plus. 2 gift and. 2 tip. I'll be back for sure.

John

PS first post with this handle, couldn't log on with old handle.

Pete3854
12-07-09, 09:50
Saw Karen Friday at Pacific. She gives a very good massage, grabbed and stroked her leg a bit when I was getting the back massaged. On the flip she allowed plenty of groping on her top half and ass. Finished me with a nice HJ.

Pete3854
12-07-09, 14:16
Made an appointment with Anita for this morning, when I got there the said she did not come in. I settled for one of the other ladies and I am glad Antita didn't show up. This one was a korean white mix, and very sexy. She almost immediately started playing with my ass and asked if I like it. She then procede to tell me her life story as she played with my ass and groped my bals and member. She then started talking about sex, and offered me her cell number in case I wanted to see her offsite. On the flip she asked if I was going to tip her, I told her was, so she proceeded to strip down to a thong. My hands roamed everywhere, I fingered her while she gave me a HJ/ prostate massage release. Gave her a. 7 tip, she gave e her card with her cell number and old me we coud have much more fun if I got a room or we met at Oasis.

Grjohn
12-08-09, 18:01
Made an appointment with Anita for this morning, when I got there the said she did not come in. I settled for one of the other ladies ...l old me we coultd have much more fun if I got a room or we met at Oasis.Did the young lady have a name?

Oasis hot tubs?

Alwazvice
12-09-09, 17:03
Made an appointment with Anita for this morningWhat, pray tell, was the name of the lady you had your session with?

Pete3854
12-10-09, 09:03
What, pray tell, was the name of the lady you had your session with?SR members can pm me for her name.

Asianplvr
12-13-09, 13:55
The girls I've talked to at Pacific do not like our postings about what goes on behind closed doors. I am going to honor their wishes and post, but with alot less details in the future. I will in future references to Pacific, just give name of girl, rate massage and give rating of recommendation. Recommendation based on massage and/or any extras offered. Senior members that want additional details may message me. I will be very strict and ask that only senior members in good standings make inquires.

Asianplvr
12-13-09, 13:57
Cindy. Great massage. I'd say best I've had at the Pacifics, either location.
Massage: Rate 9/10

Recommend: 7/10

Paid: .4 for half hr plus .2 tip

Asianplvr
12-13-09, 14:01
Lin...not good massage. Rate : 3/10

Lin is attractive and petite.

Recommendation: Rate 10/10 based on extras. Seniors may message for details. No newbies need inquire.

Paid: .4 for half hr. .6 tip

Blackfire
12-14-09, 13:44
How does Pacific work out?

Wwhich lady you get if you just walk in and ask for a massage?

Do most guys do it this way, or do you call for an appointment and ask for the lady you want to see?

Blackfire
12-15-09, 15:54
Never mind. I decided to drop in and get what I got, 44th street location. I got Tammy. Masage was o. K., pretty much as others have described. One thing I didn't expect was her lack of English speaking skills, I had a difficult time understanding her. She's a bigger lady, not necessarily fat but taller and fairly busty for an Asian. She works 44th M & F, T-TH at 28th.

Asianplvr
12-15-09, 16:29
They prefer appointments.

Ask for girl you want or ask for girl description and choose.

How does Pacific work out?

Wwhich lady you get if you just walk in and ask for a massage?

Do most guys do it this way, or do you call for an appointment and ask for the lady you want to see?

Shoeless1951
12-21-09, 15:15
Beth gives a great long 2 and 3 hour massages. She gets deep inside your inner thighs and glutes but drapes. Friendly and we were joking about my wood but no touching. Had to finish myself but great massage. Going again soon will post if the session ends happy.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/1501477085.htmlYou say you had to finish yourself, was she present?

Pete3854
12-21-09, 15:43
Beth gives a great long 2 and 3 hour massages. She gets deep inside your inner thighs and glutes but drapes. Friendly and we were joking about my wood but no touching. Had to finish myself but great massage. Going again soon will post if the session ends happy.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/1501477085.htmlHer sessions will not end happily. She used to be an escort on the local mich boards, she was very very flakey. She got out of the escort business. I saw her once as an escort, and I saw her to get a massage not knowing who she was untill I got there, she remembered me and all the details of our previose encounter and I still received no happy ending.

Ynormanb
12-22-09, 22:28
I was looking forward to traveling through GR and visiting Pacific for the third time. I stopped at the 28th street location and had a half hour session with an attractive white girl named Nicole. She gave an average massage but no touching was allowed and she declined massaging of the most important parts. I left unhappy and Nicole did not earn a tip. This was quite disappointing since my earlier two visits left me thinking a happy ending was a sure thing.

Asianplvr
12-23-09, 12:10
Sry to hear about your not so good experience. Read earlier reports as to what girls would best suit you. 44th St. location best suits me :)

I was looking forward to traveling through GR and visiting Pacific for the third time. I stopped at the 28th street location and had a half hour session with an attractive white girl named Nicole. She gave an average massage but no touching was allowed and she declined massaging of the most important parts. I left unhappy and Nicole did not earn a tip. This was quite disappointing since my earlier two visits left me thinking a happy ending was a sure thing.

Shoeless1951
12-23-09, 14:47
I was looking forward to traveling through GR and visiting Pacific for the third time. I stopped at the 28th street location and had a half hour session with an attractive white girl named Nicole. She gave an average massage but no touching was allowed and she declined massaging of the most important parts. I left unhappy and Nicole did not earn a tip. This was quite disappointing since my earlier two visits left me thinking a happy ending was a sure thing.This sounds like the same Nicole that used to work at Mystic/Miss Saigon. Very unpredictable!

Grjohn
12-27-09, 00:19
Nicole takes a little warming up before you get anything extra from her. My third visit with her I got a HE, but no groping. After a few more visits my hands could roam but no clothing removed. She's pleasant enough but it's kinda like getting a HJ from your sister, O.K. if you're into that sort of thing but not for me.

John

Gern
12-28-09, 00:44
I'd like to correspond in private if you were able to clear a few messages from your box, Asianplvr.

I'm hoping to hit one of the two Pacific locations this week. Read the whole thread tonight. Nice work, gentlemen!!

Any advice would be appreciated, since I only have one opportunity this trip to satisfy my relaxation needs!

Thanks.

Blackfire
12-29-09, 06:49
There was a "Nicole" at Wonder Spa a couple of months ago that gave a nice massage with HE. Cute, maybe mid-30's asian. She's no longer there, only a couple of hags working there now. When I asked where she went one lady said she went to Florida, other lady said she went to California. Obviously they didn't want me to know where she went, probably in competition with her. Wish I had gotten digits before she left, anyone have any idea if she moved to another place? I don't think this is the same Nicole as in the post below, who is described as a white girl.

El Monger
12-29-09, 14:18
Nicole takes a little warming up before you get anything extra from her. My third visit with her I got a HE, but no groping. After a few more visits my hands could roam but no clothing removed. She's pleasant enough but it's kinda like getting a HJ from your sister, O.K. if you're into that sort of thing but not for me.

John
Quite a few visits back to your "sister" I see! J/K

Shoeless1951
12-29-09, 16:34
There was a "Nicole" at Wonder Spa a couple of months ago that gave a nice massage with HE. Cute, maybe mid-30's asian. She's no longer there, only a couple of hags working there now. When I asked where she went one lady said she went to Florida, other lady said she went to California. Obviously they didn't want me to know where she went, probably in competition with her. Wish I had gotten digits before she left, anyone have any idea if she moved to another place? I don't think this is the same Nicole as in the post below, who is described as a white girl.There is a Nicole that works at Asian Pacific in downtown GR. She fits the description of the Wonder Spa Nicole to a t. She very well could be the same one.

Asianplvr
12-30-09, 13:11
Sry, I have cleared out room. I like to keep old mail for reference.

I'd like to correspond in private if you were able to clear a few messages from your box, Asianplvr.

I'm hoping to hit one of the two Pacific locations this week. Read the whole thread tonight. Nice work, gentlemen!!

Any advice would be appreciated, since I only have one opportunity this trip to satisfy my relaxation needs!

Thanks.

Blackfire
12-31-09, 09:01
There is a Nicole that works at Asian Pacific in downtown GR. She fits the description of the Wonder Spa Nicole to a t. She very well could be the same one.Thank you! I'll try it out, hope she's the same one.

Nwoutsider
01-03-10, 20:05
So, I'm by no means new to the game but have decided to post up my first report.

Tried Pacific (44th) yesterday for the first time. I've been a loyal Esquire client for a few years and just decided to mix it up. Very good decision.

Met Susan: 5'2", 120 lbs., natural Ds. Very cute. Paid up-front, as the sign at the front desk states "New Policy, Customers Must Pay First". .6 at the door for an hour. Susan started off with a fantastic massage. We talked a little small talk (though her english was not the best). Asked me to roll over and continued from there. Negotiated .4 tip (which, from reading this board, seems odd to pay first) which was much better than Esquire's $ tip. She got a little more comfortable above the waist, and I must say, they were pretty amazing. Finished well with a decent, but semi-mechanical HE.

Overall,

Looks - 7/10
Massage - 8/10
Extras - 5/10

Got digits for senior members (and I know I'm not a senior yet, but can't be too cautious right?).

TwistedBrother
01-04-10, 12:30
Upfront pay definitely a change - thanks

So, I'm by no means new to the game but have decided to post up my first report.

Tried Pacific (44th) yesterday for the first time. I've been a loyal Esquire client for a few years and just decided to mix it up. Very good decision.

Met Susan: 5'2", 120 lbs., natural Ds. Very cute. Paid up-front, as the sign at the front desk states "New Policy, Customers Must Pay First". .6 at the door for an hour. Susan started off with a fantastic massage. We talked a little small talk (though her english was not the best). Asked me to roll over and continued from there. Negotiated .4 tip (which, from reading this board, seems odd to pay first) which was much better than Esquire's $ tip. She got a little more comfortable above the waist, and I must say, they were pretty amazing. Finished well with a decent, but semi-mechanical HE.

Overall,

Looks - 7/10
Massage - 8/10
Extras - 5/10

Got digits for senior members (and I know I'm not a senior yet, but can't be too cautious right?).

Asianplvr
01-05-10, 13:15
I was thinking of a visit soon. I'll report my findings also.

Upfront pay definitely a change - thanks

Grjohn
01-10-10, 21:12
Quite a few visits back to your "sister" I see! J/KSisters can come in handy.

Asianplvr
01-16-10, 16:28
Well, I finally made it to Pacific Massage today. Had visit with Lin who had promising hopes from my last visit with her. There was a sign on front desk to pay first, but I never paid until 1/3 the way into the massage session when tipping was discussed. I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed today. I would have felt better about the whole ordeal except that I felt I overpaid this time for services rendered. Total outlay was 1. 3, that was for 1 hour(lasted 45min). My last visit went very well so I felt the tip would bring a full menu. Wrong. Started with normal not so good massage, then DATY which was the highlight of the whole 45 mins. She is clean and responded nicely at climax. Then it was time for me. I knew from last visit the menu was closed due to the fact I brought no protection. So this time I made sure to bring a raincoat. I got CBJ, not the best. And would not recommend if thats what you're looking for. I thought she would be FS after my last visit but the answer was a definite NO. So she finished me off HJ style with alittle play action.

Blackfire
01-23-10, 11:57
Doesn't seem to me like more is easily available. Went twice, ok massage with no extras. Place not likely to stay in business long, given the high rent location and lack of extras with just an ok massage. I'll not return unless there's new info indicating they've loosened up a bit. Pacific on 44th seems to be the best spot for the money currently.

Ynormanb
01-24-10, 01:50
I had a session with Lucy on a recent trip through GR. Would agree with everything Asianplvr said in a 10-07 post.

Westmich79
02-12-10, 16:05
I have had a handful of very good experiences here. Most of the girls are good looking, most Asian, and a few white. The times I've been there the girl who gets first dibs as people come in is not very good, I could be wrong, but I think her name is Susatn. Halfhearted massage and throughout the entire experience she has always felt a little bit annoyed or just unengaged. On the other hand I saw one Asian gal there whose massage was just out of this world and gave the best ending ever (wish I would have gotten her name. Haven't seen her in there since).

All I look for is a nice pleasant ending, nothing else, and I've received that there every time but once, which was with a white girl named Brittatny, or Bethatny (something along those lines). Aside from my time with her I typically tip. 2, massage is. 4 for half or. 6 for an hour. The time I had the outstanding massage I tipped. 4.

Have fun!

Westmich79
02-12-10, 16:07
Has anyone been here recently? Used to be Mystic, and has been weird since the change after Jennifer got busted.

I was there four or five times over a few months and only left happy a couple times with a girl Jessic@ who apparently isn't there anymore. I'd love to know if anyone has more info on what's going on there these days.

Woody Wilson
02-15-10, 12:08
I would recommend afternoons with Jan. Older Asian, but great massage with an ending we all look forward to, seems that there is potential for more offsite once she gets to trust you. Not my bag, but.

Twelvestringz
02-17-10, 18:20
It was Tuesday evening and I stopped in. After spending a number of nights in hotel beds I was more interested in a massage. Opted for 1 hour. Tammy was available and off we went. Took the shower first and thought what would be would be.

Tammy is an average looker but has a better than average figure for most asian women, so that was a surprise. The massage was acceptable but not the best I've ever had. The session was positive and I left a tip because of her attitude and the level of service was a big plus.

.6 for the hour and .2 tip. 5-5-5

Amik99
02-19-10, 10:03
This may be the wrong thread. Never sure where to put Strip Club postings for Grand Rapids. At any rate I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge of cameras at the Red Barn. On a recent trip I was asked if I wanted a private dance. I have not had very good mileage in the past, but what else s a GR monger to do on a cold night with no action anywhere else. So I thought I would give it a try. As we walked for the little boots with the curtains, she pointed to the VIP room and asked "would you rather go in there"? She told me the VIP room has no cameras but the booths do. Is this true? I know the VIP room has a window, perhaps this is the difference. It was a bit more of course. Perhaps she was just trying to get as much as possible out of me. I did opt for the VIP just to see what would happen. The mileage was a little better then I have had before, a little more hands on. But nothing like I have heard coming out of Lansing or Detroit. I am actually surprised the club is still open. I thought after the new laws passed it would have gone under.

Twelvestringz
02-22-10, 19:01
This may be the wrong thread. Never sure where to put Strip Club postings for Grand Rapids. At any rate I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge of cameras at the Red Barn. On a recent trip I was asked if I wanted a private dance. I have not had very good mileage in the past, but what else s a GR monger to do on a cold night with no action anywhere else. So I thought I would give it a try. As we walked for the little boots with the curtains, she pointed to the VIP room and asked "would you rather go in there"? She told me the VIP room has no cameras but the booths do. Is this true? I know the VIP room has a window, perhaps this is the difference. It was a bit more of course. Perhaps she was just trying to get as much as possible out of me. I did opt for the VIP just to see what would happen. The mileage was a little better then I have had before, a little more hands on. But nothing like I have heard coming out of Lansing or Detroit. I am actually surprised the club is still open. I thought after the new laws passed it would have gone under.

I found the Red Barn in GR last week via the web and wondered what it might offer. Did not make the trip but just might. What might I expect upon walking in the door. You can PM me if you prefer.

Webo 1976
02-25-10, 16:41
Finally arranged a visit with the infamous Lin the other day. Called and talked with Kiet. He said Lin wasn't there but he called her and she came right in. For those of you who haven't met Lin, she was fairly friendly and smelled of marajuana. She's skinny, attractive, and has B cups. She actually looked mexican to me. I opted for the half hour massage as moneys been tight lately. Of course I did bring a bit extra for a tip/and raincoat. Her massage was actually pretty good. She started with a nice warm towel wrap and it almost felt legit until she started the AR technique which was nice. On the flip there was a little attention to my legs/arms and she quickly focused in on my little head. I negotiated .6 for a CBJ. Her technique was somewhat lackluster in that she seemed only to be focused in on getting the job done as fast as possible, but for .6 I wasn't complaining. I tipped her in the room and she left. My only complaint was that she used so much damn massage oil during the massage that there was no way I was getting out of there without smelling like a french(asian) ***** and my clothes sticking to me. So I had to take a shower prior to my exit. I guess I've never had to shower after the massage, so this was a bit odd. Otherwise after showering, I paid Kiet .4 on my way out. He thanked me for the business and I was on my way.

My thoughts: Once again another economical visit to Pacific BUT I'm ready for a change of scenery. We need a new AMP on the West Side. Sounds like there are a couple new ones popping up in Lansing.

Webo

Lion22
02-26-10, 18:51
So I finally made a trip to Pacific yesterday during lunch time. I opted for .5 hour and wasn't sure exactly what to expect with this being my first trip. I did not schedule an appointment in advance, simply walked in and was warmly greeted by Kiet. I was set up with Heidi, who was a very nice Asian lady but had a difficult time communicating with her. She gave no attention to my actual member, no extras at all. She was very nice but her massaging skills were not the best. After reading other posts, I reckon I need to give it another try but call first for an appointment.

GrMojo
03-27-10, 17:05
I just noticed a massage place on Clyde Park, north of 36th, called Ambiance Massage. Is there mileage to be had or are they legit? It might be worth checking out, if for nothing more than a decent massage.

Ynormanb
03-28-10, 04:45
I had the good fortune to meet Tammy. In my opinion she is reasonably attractive, has a great attitude, and gives a decent massage with a better than average finish.

Cindy was in the greeting area when I left. She looks great and I hope to meet her next time I visit GR.

Blackfire
04-23-10, 08:33
Any recent recommendations on who to see at Pacific. Is Anita still there? I've had trouble scheduling with who I want to see, seems like whenever I ask for someone "they're not in today" and I wind up with someone different each time. Who is currently the best to schedule with...and why? PM if you feel more comfortable doing it that way rather than using the open board. Thanks in advance for any direction you can provide!

Pete3854
04-26-10, 11:34
I just noticed a massage place on Clyde Park, north of 36th, called Ambiance Massage. Is there mileage to be had or are they legit? It might be worth checking out, if for nothing more than a decent massage.I have been there a couple times with no hint of any extras. They actually made me get under the sheet for the massage.

Asianplvr
04-28-10, 20:10
Had a visit at Pacific on 44th with Karen today. My first time with Karen, prolly last too. She is white, maybe 25 year old, long black hair, short and a little heavy for my likings. Went half hour for. 4 and received an "ok" massage. On the flip she finished with HJ. She said I could touch but she wasn't my type so I keep my hands to myself. She asked me during massage what any extras were worth, but I wouldn't give an amount and paid her when finished. 25 tip. Other extras were brought up by her and she says she will go the distance if covered on next trip. I'd say those looking for extras can get them with her.

Looks: 5

Massage: 5

Extras: 8?

Total paid this trip: 1/2 hr _. 65

Asianplvr
04-29-10, 08:59
Kiet was not there on my last visit Wednesday around 3:30. Just wondering if he goes to the Cascade location on Wednesdays or takes the day off :). Anyways perhaps extras are a bit more available on Wednesdays..unless this was a fluke of Kiet being gone.

One other note: I for the first time had to pay at desk in advance for my massage. I have seen the notes on the wall but always paid the girl in room before.

Anyone getting extras out of Lin? I was able to get daty and bbbj but nothing more. She told me she use to be an escort and was use to getting 3. / hour. Just wondering if thats the reason no additional services offered.

Pete3854
04-30-10, 10:00
Kiet was not there on my last visit Wednesday around 3:30. Just wondering if he goes to the Cascade location on Wednesdays or takes the day off :). Anyways perhaps extras are a bit more available on Wednesdays..unless this was a fluke of Kiet being gone.

One other note: I for the first time had to pay at desk in advance for my massage. I have seen the notes on the wall but always paid the girl in room before.

Anyone getting extras out of Lin? I was able to get daty and bbbj but nothing more. She told me she use to be an escort and was use to getting 3. / hour. Just wondering if thats the reason no additional services offered.She has told me the same thing, she offered me fs for 300.

Asianplvr
04-30-10, 17:23
She has told me the same thing, she offered me fs for 300.Was that for outside service? if so, still way to much for her imo. Half that rate for incall may be a possibility. Last I looked around, I was in Grand Rapids, and she's not a 10.

Blackfire
04-30-10, 20:33
Needed a bit of a rub down so stopped in for a 1/2 hr. massage, decided to take who they gave me. When Kiet says Heidi is available I almost changed my mind because of earlier negative reviews. However, up for the challenge I am...and it really wasn't challenging. Heidi gave standard rub 'n a tug, .40 house fee and .40 tip. She let hands roam, though she said she really didn't like that. All in all, for .80 not a bad 1/2 hour. I've seen 4 or 5 different ladies, all seem to offer the standard fair, all massages were more like someone rubbing oil on your body rather than a real "massage".

Pete3854
05-04-10, 10:18
Was that for outside service? if so, still way to much for her imo. Half that rate for incall may be a possibility. Last I looked around, I was in Grand Rapids, and she's not a 10.Agreed, I did not take her up on her offer.

satyrix
05-06-10, 22:43
I hope you all like this fiction.

A gent went to Pacific/44th, it was busy. L from Pacific/28th was called in and provided a decent massage, he left with a smile, priced per thread. L is apparently of Asian decent and has a decent body, although a little older.

There were two other women there, another Asian woman and and cauc redhead. The gent browsed but didn't catch any names.

I used to imagine about the AMP treatment of Atlanta GA (late 90's). Customers choice of the ladies, dry/wet sauna, table shower, full massage (they had bars on the ceiling so they could massage with their feet), full menu, more massage, hot towel, they'd powder your boxers before dressing you, provide you a refreshment, and an escort you to the door. All with a smile on the ladies face and treating you like you are the only one in the world. A place where one always left relaxed, fully spent, and feeling like royalty.

For GR Pacific was an decent enough experience.

Asianplvr
05-22-10, 09:14
Went to Pacific Cascade location to see Lucy. She says 35 year old but more like 50 imo. She says small girl. But more like short and out of shape. She says she give massage like Tammy. But more like standard rub and tug. Overall massage good. Extras, just HJ. Would I repeat? No. I had 1/2 hour for. 4 plus. 2 tip. I didn't have to pay till I left the room and went up front. No tip was discussed prior at any time.

Ynormanb
05-26-10, 18:37
I set up an appointment with Cindy on a recent trip through town. Overall it was a good visit. The only minor downside was that it was difficult to persuade her to get topless. On the upside, she had an incredibly erotic touch when giving the back massage.

Donntee
06-14-10, 23:36
Anyone know what is up with Lin? I think she is incredibly hot and gives a great massage, but I have not been able to schedule anything with her during the week.

Grap08
06-15-10, 01:45
Haven't had much time to go anywhere lately and the itch is getting stronger every day that goes by. I would like to know if anyone has had any kind of luck at the Asia Pacific Downtown. I've stated in my previous posts that I wouldn't go back until I've had confirmation of things changing, but in the back of my mind I keep thinking one more visit will change my luck. Any info will be much appreciated.

Pete3854
06-15-10, 11:43
Anyone know what is up with Lin? I think she is incredibly hot and gives a great massage, but I have not been able to schedule anything with her during the week.Have you tried calling the massage place and having her called in?

Alwazvice
06-16-10, 06:10
No recent reports that I can find. Does anyone know if this place is worth a visit or not?

Asianplvr
06-30-10, 14:24
Once again I returned to Cindy at the Pacific Massage , Cascade location. Excellent massage for what I like, amazing hands. Paid 1. banana for one hour, tip included. Cute girl, extras don't seem to be on the menu, ymmv. I would definitely return if I was in need of a good massage. I left with hj special and a smile on my face. I would normally never spend this amount on what I received but she gives a great massage and seems to care. She mentioned she will be opening a nail salon on Plainfield in the near future.

TwistedBrother
07-01-10, 08:36
I always wonder about places like that. Never get a good review, have a rep for old, ugly, and bad service, yet they're there for years and years. Are there THAT many uneducated or non-posting-type mongers out there to continue to support a bad business?

Either it's:
1. better than we think, but those of us who've been there have missed out on the right girl, right time, etc.
2. We posters only represent a tiny, tiny fraction of the mongers out there and a fresh flow of ignorant mongers continue to unwittingly support one of the worst AMPs in AMP history
3. Aliens land on their roof and deposit $10,000 every month to keep Rainbow girls from telling the media about them and blowing their cover while they infiltrate our planet

No recent reports that I can find. Does anyone know if this place is worth a visit or not?

Member #5710
07-01-10, 09:31
I always wonder about places like that. Never get a good review, have a rep for old, ugly, and bad service, yet they're there for years and years. Are there THAT many uneducated or non-posting-type mongers out there to continue to support a bad business?

Either it's:

1. Better than we think, but those of us who've been there have missed out on the right girl, right time, etc.

2. We posters only represent a tiny, tiny fraction of the mongers out there and a fresh flow of ignorant mongers continue to unwittingly support one of the worst AMPs in AMP history.

3. Aliens land on their roof and deposit $10, 000 every month to keep Rainbow girls from telling the media about them and blowing their cover while they infiltrate our planetI went to Esquire once about 6 years ago. Got an OK massage from a pretty blond for $600. Another $600 got her naked and me a HJ. It was OK but I would never go back.

On the other hand about nine years ago I went to an Asian place just north of Columbia, MO while on business. It was late night with one lady working. Very pretty Filipino lady about mid to late 30's. 0. 60 got me a table shower, time in the sauna and an awesome massage (she even walked on my back. Another 0. 80 got me FS and that lasted well over an hour and was very enjoyable. I think she may have had a good time too. Either that or she was bored and just wanted the company. Any way, that place was raided about 4 years ago and is still shut down.

That's the way it goes though. The good places get shutdown and the crap remains in business.

Rubnit
07-01-10, 15:59
I went to Rainbow the other day and the lady who greeted me looked/acted familiar. She said her name was Sunny or Sunshine. Asian, late 30's/early 40's maybe? She reminded me of a lady at Happy Spa. She had the same mannerisms and her "humor" and giggling sounded the same. I wonder if this was her.

Table Shower was a 7 rating and massage was a 2...too bad tableshower couldn't last an "hour".

TwistedBrother
07-01-10, 16:34
Glad the TS was good, and whatever on the massage, but what about the extras?

I went to Rainbow the other day and the lady who greeted me looked/acted familiar. She said her name was Sunny or Sunshine. Asian, late 30's/early 40's maybe? She reminded me of a lady at Happy Spa. She had the same mannerisms and her "humor" and giggling sounded the same. I wonder if this was her.

Table Shower was a 7 rating and massage was a 2...too bad tableshower couldn't last an "hour".

Joejoe760
07-02-10, 15:05
Saw Tami. She is very willing.

Asked what I wanted then did BBBJ.

Did not want CIM, but had impressive skills.

Member #5710
07-06-10, 07:59
$600 is supposed to be $60 in both instances. I wanted to correct that in the post but I do not see an edit feature on here.

Cazzie
07-07-10, 17:27
Hi all,

I was wondering how this place is I live right around here it would be better than me driving all the way out to L. A. Spa in portland. $$? Extras?

Thank you

Alwazvice
07-07-10, 18:17
Took time last week to stop by. I had no more than 30 minutes and took exactly .7 in with me.

Kelli met me and took me to room, where I gave .5 for 1/2 hour.

I asked abt table shower and was told she'd be glad to in 10 minutes when it was open, but would be glad to start massage then. She started with a very light fingertip massage that soon had EVERY fiber of my body tingling. Light touching in response was allowed as well.

She then leaned over and asked if I wantwd to give extra "to help the girls." I told and showed her I only had .2, to which she smiled and said "we all get short some weeks."

She then proceeded with one of the best technical stress relief sessions ever, including my acceptance of her offer for a PM. It was quick and intense; I was in and out in 20.

There was no doubt more was available. There was also a younger voice in the table shower room. Kelli's a well preserved mid-50's I'd guess, in spite of her saying 40. I'll take more time and $$ and report back.

Lion22
07-27-10, 18:52
Anyone know what is up with Lin? I think she is incredibly hot and gives a great massage, but I have not been able to schedule anything with her during the week.Lin, is still available I just recently saw her. Just make sure you call in first and make an appointment with Kiet.

Lion22
07-27-10, 18:55
Saw Tami. She is very willing.

Asked what I wanted then did BBBJ.

Did not want CIM, but had impressive skills.How would you rate Tami's physical appearance?

Joejoe760
07-28-10, 18:21
How would you rate Tami's physical appearance?Good for very low light or complete darkness.

Lion22
07-29-10, 17:08
Good for very low light or complete darkness.Lol, thanks for the heads up.

Lion22
08-22-10, 14:02
Can any member pm with Lin's number?

She gave it to me on my last visit but I lost the card.

Cincy
09-27-10, 10:34
While in GR on business had the pleasure of a massage from Ms. Tammy.

She is an attractive white lady in her 20's with a thin build and great attitude. With a name like Asian Pacific I was a pleasantly surprised by this.

The massage was excellent and she worked up to a real nice ending.

I would highly recommend.

Seniors may PM for more details.

Praj4
10-20-10, 14:17
Based on your advise I bumped into this place, clean.

Karen was petite white, except a few extra kilos around her tummy, she was full, tantalising young one.

Though Massage began with 60 Hr and she began refusing topless etc she soon produced her menu card for her every other accessory including topless, buttock press, sucking of breast and HJ. It was great going! We laughed lot with I cracking jokes about her menu card!

Blackfire
11-17-10, 16:26
Any info on this place? Just off Plainfield where it meets the Beltline.

Anybody have anything new on Pacific on 44th? This section's been quiet lately.

Amik99
11-18-10, 00:49
Any info on this place? Just off Plainfield where it meets the Beltline.

Anybody have anything new on Pacific on 44th? This section's been quiet lately. Wasn't there another spa in that area about 15 years ago? As I recall it had American staff and was similar to esquire. Speaking of the old days I was talking with a friend today we were trying to remember the name of the place on 28th street in Kentwood next to Best. Enjoyed FS with American staff.

Pete3854
11-18-10, 09:23
Wasn't there another spa in that area about 15 years ago? As I recall it had American staff and was similar to esquire. Speaking of the old days I was talking with a friend today we were trying to remember the name of the place on 28th street in Kentwood next to Best. Enjoyed FS with American staff.I remember the place next to best, don't recall the name of the place, but they had hot tubs, was a great place. I believe wonder spa is still there as they place ads on CL.

Woody Wilson
11-25-10, 10:11
Never been, but I know the owner. She is very seedy. I am confident that anything goes.

Grfred
11-30-10, 09:35
Never been, but I know the owner. She is very seedy. I am confident that anything goes.For what it's worth, I've been there three or four times. All but one of them were good massages and ended cheerfully though not much in the way of extras. Avoid cute blond named Amber.

Gern
12-30-10, 14:53
Went to Pacific Cascade location to see Lucy. She says 35 year old but more like 50 imo. She says small girl. But more like short and out of shape. She says she give massage like Tammy. But more like standard rub and tug. Overall massage good. Extras, just HJ. Would I repeat? No. I had 1/2 hour for. 4 plus. 2 tip. I didn't have to pay till I left the room and went up front. No tip was discussed prior at any time.This post summarizes my experience precisely, except I was at 44th. I tried to set up appointment with Lin, but she was unavailable. Kiet told me that Tammy would be my MP, but that it was busy so I'd have to wait a bit. 15 minutes later Lucy appeared. I should have walked at the time, but I didn't have any more time and had some stress I wanted relieved. The conversation was okay, the massage so-so, but the stress reliefe was pretty good. Not bad for. 6.

Alwazvice
02-26-11, 16:50
Visited last Thursday. 30 minute rate plus a Jackson got me a very good backrub from Tammy, with a big smile on my way out the door as well. Her finish with hot towel rubdowns was very nice. She's not the kind of look I really go for, but does a good job at what she gets paid for for certain.

Gern
03-11-11, 17:39
Went to Pacific to try to relieve some stress this afternoon. I have always had decent massages with at least a handy-dandy stress relief at the end.

Today my draw was Ashley, an early 20-something with a cute face, wonderful rack, strong hands, and a great massage technique. Unfortunately, all I got was 60 minutes of great massage. No offer of extras, no hinting at extras, not even a casual comment or stray hand, even though I was nude the entire time.

I would love to know if anyone has had better success from this cutie. PM me if you'd rather not reveal on the site.

This is my official TOFTT for 2011.

Donzilu
03-20-11, 20:42
Has anybody been here lately it has been almost a year since I was last there. It was well woth the visit. Anybody new there that I should ask for I want to go there soon again.

Blackfire
04-13-11, 16:18
The wonderful people of Wonder Spa have opened another location on West River, called Panacea. Advertised a couple of days ago on Craigslist. Wonder Spa, and I assume the new location will too, offer a basic oil rubdown they call "massage", with a HJ ending. They just do the additional service if they feel comfortable with you, then expect the tip at the end, there is no discussion of money during the massage. In my experience there is absolutely no additional services available beyond a happy ending, but the lady may or may not remove some or all of her clothing upon request. Massage is about $60 for an hour, $40 for a half and I have tipped from $20. $40 for the HJ, since no tip is discussed I vary my tip depending on how much the lady disrobes and how far the hands are allowed to wander.

Grjohn
04-22-11, 17:04
Stopped at Pacific on 28th the other day. Saw Lucy because Tammy was not around. Massage was good, finish was excellent, conversation was light but pleasant. 40 plus 10 for a half hour. Will repeat. I generally have a good experience with the older ladies, I'm no youngster either and they seem to get the aches, pains and swelling worked out better than the younger ones. Looks aren't everything.

John

Grjohn
04-25-11, 23:16
Tried this place out today, on Northland near West River.

Craigslist ad:

Massage styles:

- Traditional Thai Massage.

- Deep Tissue.

- Relaxation.

- Foot Massage.

- Chair Massage.

Promotion rate: $ 29. 00 / hr for all massage styles!

Call for an oppointment: (616) 340-9734.

Met Ann, a very attractive Thai girl, got a thorough and professional massage with no hint of extras, clean place, clean linens, got bottled water and a truffle after. Got naked for the massage but she kept me covered with a small towel, I "accidentally" lost the towel a couple times and hinted that it could stay lost but she wasn't going for it. Paid 30 for an hour and a quarter and 20 tip. Not much hope for extras but I'll try again if only for the great massage and the challenge of losing the towel. She was hot, I'm not giving up this easy.

Lion22
04-28-11, 14:24
Stopped into pacific last week and saw Heidi for the usual. But upon leaving I saw a beautiful young lady probably late 20s to early 30s Asian gal. Never saw her before and it definitely wasnt Lin. Does anybody know who this is?

Jeff Mcthrustr
05-14-11, 18:37
I haven't seen any posts about Rainbow in a long time. Has this place been written off as no good?

Niceoldman989
05-15-11, 07:47
I haven't seen any posts about Rainbow in a long time. Has this place been written off as no good?Last time was a couple months ago for me, Table shower was fantastic as always, ladies are a little older than my preference but I will return. I usually get a table shower before and after.

Niceoldman

HotDogg61
05-16-11, 00:39
Dreamt I just got back from RHS and spent time w / Jessica (the mamasan?).1/2 hr massage + decent HE for $ total. Older than I prefer, but I got what I came for. It took a while to get her to agree, though, but I figure she's just being cautious. She fed a line about girls getting fired for offering FS (which I dreamt I got a few months back w / Kelli / Keri—it sounded like it could be either one). Doubt it's true, but I could be wrong. This was my second time with her; the first time all I got was a massage. So at least I'm making progress. I hope my future dreams will be a little more eventful.

On that note, both tonight and the last time I was there I saw a woman with short black hair. Anyone know her name?

E1030
05-17-11, 09:08
Went and got a massage from Heidi, she let my hands wonder over her clothes. When they slipped underneath, she pulled away. Wondering if anyone else has this problem?

Grjohn
05-17-11, 22:44
Tried Little Jasmine again. Definitely no extras. Awesome massage, though. 55 for 90 minutes + 20 tip. Ann is still hot, but still keeps covering me up when the towel "falls off".

Donntee
05-21-11, 07:38
Wonder Massage has a new owner and a new batch of girls. The place is cleaned up. Most girls very cute and friendly. Sorry, but I am very name challenged and can't remember who was who.

Horn Dog Too
05-21-11, 11:16
Hi guys,

I RTTF back a year (3 pages, big deal) and only found one review from last August on the Asian Pacific on monroe center. I'll be there for business next week and wonder if there are any more recent visitors. Please feel free to pm. I will probably TOFTT anyway, but just want to know what to expect.

Thanks

TwistedBrother
05-21-11, 13:28
What was your session like?

Wonder Massage has a new owner and a new batch of girls. The place is cleaned up. Most girls very cute and friendly. Sorry, but I am very name challenged and can't remember who was who.

Donntee
05-21-11, 17:22
What was your session like?The usual good and goodness that you would expect from a place like Pacific on 44th. Very fair and open to suggestion. I have never been to Hawaii so I can't compare to that.

Donzilu
06-17-11, 16:13
Went to oasis again today good massage 1 hour for. 5 tipped. 4 for he HJ. This is all I have ever recieved here never had anyhints of more this has been my 4th time there has anybody had any luck with anything here? Even touching? Anything? I had not had the girl before that I had to day mid 30's I have seen here there before though. Any reports would be very helpful in my search for a great place to visit in GR.