PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

Moonglow913
12-10-21, 05:32
I may have to try that out again. I used to go there many years ago, but then they seemed to have such terrible service and I stopped. I also miss Mickie at the Islands. I believe she is in Battle Creek now, which is too far away for me now.She is in Jackson.

Electronman
12-10-21, 09:31
I like Linda, she actually has a great body and her tease technique is great. Theres a shorty named Christy there. Not real pretty but she gives a lot of effort and well worth the price of admission. There's been some great girls working thru there in the past. Janae was there and was fantastic. She's still in the GR area but working under a different name now. She works independently and is better than ever. Most probably don't know, but Brit worked there too for a short while.Thanks for the recommendations. I've visited Wonder on two occasions, but I don't recall names. One visit featured an older woman, not especially attractive, but she provided enjoyable service. The other visit featured a younger woman, as in 40's) with a very chunky body, kind of like a fire hydrant. Not my style so I went to Serenity instead.

I tend to prefer slender women, 20-40 age range. I've enjoyed visits to Panacea with Lexi and Eva. Only wish that a larger menu of services were available.

Also, to the poster (GR Man74) who mentioned Micki, formerly of the Islands (Hawaii Spa), just south of Lansing. She now works at Lucky Spa in Jackson. She must be in her 60's but looks great and performs even better. There is a reason that she's called "the legend. ".

HarryHood
12-10-21, 13:48
Thanks for the recommendations. I've visited Wonder on two occasions, but I don't recall names. One visit featured an older woman, not especially attractive, but she provided enjoyable service. The other visit featured a younger woman, as in 40's) with a very chunky body, kind of like a fire hydrant. Not my style so I went to Serenity instead.

I tend to prefer slender women, 20-40 age range. I've enjoyed visits to Panacea with Lexi and Eva. Only wish that a larger menu of services were available.

Also, to the poster (GR Man74) who mentioned Micki, formerly of the Islands (Hawaii Spa), just south of Lansing. She now works at Lucky Spa in Jackson. She must be in her 60's but looks great and performs even better. There is a reason that she's called "the legend..Linda=good massage and a decent ending.

Juanita= so-so massage, more body rub and body to body, and good ending.

I never had this Christy or Janay you all speak of. I suppose I should partake. What name is Janay (Janae?) going under these days?

Grigori
12-10-21, 15:28
I recently visited pacifc. I was hoping to catch one of the girls that regularly advertises. But I hate making appointments. So I tend to just walk in and hope for the best. Its part of the fun for me. To each their own. I didn't get who I wanted. Instead I got a pretty, tall AA woman. I forget her name. She was expensive. $$ for a naked HE with roaming. I travel the country regularly. I've paid less for more and more for less. So whatever. The massage was decent. But she kept acting weird whenever I would touch her her. Almost like she didn't want me too. But she said it was fine. I like to think I'm fairly attractive and a little on the younger side. So not sure what the issue was. But I'm not sure I'll go back anytime soon. I do like to feel wanted, she didn't do that at all. The HE was mediocre at best too. I know I over paid to begin with. Sometimes I don't mind, times like this I wish I would have got up and left.

I've also made a couple stops to LA spa recently. Both were a lot of fun and better than expected, or better than their rep dictates at any rate. First time I a younger woman. Probably mid 20's, but you never know with Asians. They don't age like every one else. Super sweet, tight and great tits. $$ plus door fee for FS. The second time I saw Judy. Great big fake tits. Tight body. But definitely on the older side. She was still fun. I hate to say it, but when I want the Asian experience LA has been my goto when I've been in town. The place gets raided so much though it makes me nervous. The only con about last time was a very large AA man started yelling down the hallway. It was right after my session had ended I was getting ready to leave. As I was leaving the man was at his car with an AA woman leaving the parking lot. Not sure if he was someone that runs the place or a disgruntled customer or what, but it was enough to have me concerned as I was leaving..Where's LA Spa located? The only place I can find is a nail Salon.

Monger01
12-10-21, 17:59
Where's LA Spa located? The only place I can find is a nail Salon.Portland right off 96. About 30 mins east of GR.

Benz1
12-10-21, 18:01
Linda=good massage and a decent ending.

Juanita= so-so massage, more body rub and body to body, and good ending.

I never had this Christy or Janay you all speak of. I suppose I should partake. What name is Janay (Janae?) going under these days?Christy at Wonder is a husky girl. Definitely a BBW but not sloppy, she's a very firm and accommodating BBW.

Very nice and takes direction well.

I will repeat.

BigGuy49
12-10-21, 19:55
Christy at Wonder is a husky girl. Definitely a BBW but not sloppy, she's a very firm and accommodating BBW.

Very nice and takes direction well.

I will repeat.The was a Janae' that I use to see a couple of years ago at Wonder back when Cindy was running it. I saw her several times. Mid 20's very active AA slim girl. She went on her own working near downtown.

If it is the same Janae', then I recommend.

Scott1269
12-11-21, 12:51
Anita is for sure my go to at Wonder.

You treat her wright and she will treat you wright with an awesome ending.

GR Man74
12-12-21, 02:09
Thanks for the recommendations. I've visited Wonder on two occasions, but I don't recall names. One visit featured an older woman, not especially attractive, but she provided enjoyable service. The other visit featured a younger woman, as in 40's) with a very chunky body, kind of like a fire hydrant. Not my style so I went to Serenity instead.

Also, to the poster (GR Man74) who mentioned Micki, formerly of the Islands (Hawaii Spa), just south of Lansing. She now works at Lucky Spa in Jackson. She must be in her 60's but looks great and performs even better. There is a reason that she's called "the legend. ".Sorry, I said Battle Creek, but you are correct with Luck in Jackson. I will make a trip there at some point, as Mickie is a legend for sure. The fun always started in the table shower. I feel a road trip coming on in the next month or two.

GR Man74
12-12-21, 02:12
Portland right off 96. About 30 mins east of GR.The exit is just west of the main Portland exit. I want to say it's exit 72, and the place is a two story building with a hip style roof, and is just off the highway. It is pretty remote there.

Naughty12
12-12-21, 08:29
If you're passing battle creek swing into spring. Good reviews. You can read about them in the BC chapter. I was headed to firekeepers and got detoured.

Tommey
12-12-21, 09:44
Thanks for the recommendations. , , ,

I've enjoyed visits to Panacea with Lexi and Eva. , , ,
Lexi, Eve, and Ava are all amazing. But I haven't met this girl Eva yet. Got to check her out! LOL!

I suspect you meant Ava. But Eve is superb too.

Electronman
12-12-21, 09:50
Lexi, Eve, and Ava are all amazing. But I haven't met this girl Eva yet. Got to check her out! LOL!

I suspect you meant Ava. But Eve is superb too.It was Eve. I haven't met Ava.

Thanks for deciphering what I meant to type!

Gene2
12-12-21, 10:00
Don't believe she is Hispanic and don't really matter does it?Pretty simple. She's Latina.

When we see a provider we gather a few facts. And then we share those facts on this forum. We generally call it a "review. " It's kind of a way to give back to the community. Feel free to see a provider and leave a review. It's helpful to everyone here. We provide reviews. It's very simple.

Happy to help.

G2.

Monger01
12-12-21, 15:59
Recently went to Lotus and asked for Coco based on a previous review from another monger here. My hope was it was Coco who worked at Pacific a few years ago. Sadly it was not. I am unsure if who I saw was Coco or she just was told to say she was Coco since I asked for her. Seems odd but the way she introduced herself lead me to think it was a scam from mamason who met me at the door.

This Coco was an Asian woman about 60+ of age. I will say she had a rockin solid body for an old woman but the face betrayed her age. Massage was with no oil or lotion. Not great but not bad. Then the flip she asks what I want. Then hand out for the tip. I fuckin hate that! I hand her 60 and she tries hard to finish the job. Well, she can't. My fault as I'm not in to grannies and I couldn't manage to mentally replace her withered face with someone young and pretty. Her tits are rock solid like a 22 year old though. After I wave her off as she's jack hammering me she says next time ask for a BJ. I can sense FS is also on the table. I was shorted 20 minutes of the hour as well. Suffice to say I'll never return as this is 2 lousy visits now.

If you are into grannies though (I am not) I am betting she's hard to beat.

Monger01
12-12-21, 16:01
Stopped by Asian Ivy recently as I needed some knots worked out and know they give a good massage. Amy did a great job on the massage. Flip was ok. She tries hard. But limited touching over clothes and nothing comes off. For extras Panacea is still the place to beat on value and service.

Tommey
12-12-21, 16:51
Pretty simple. She's Latina.

When we see a provider we gather a few facts. And then we share those facts on this forum. We generally call it a "review. " It's kind of a way to give back to the community. Feel free to see a provider and leave a review. It's helpful to everyone here. We provide reviews. It's very simple.

Happy to help.

G2.Cecilia is a beautiful blend of her mother's and father's heritage, being hispanic and caribbean black. She is sweet, and more beautiful in person than her very fine pics. Very gracious and playful. So young, but so mature in her world view. Check her out!

StevesMilin
12-13-21, 18:09
I finally synced my schedule with Sarah's and met her around lunchtime. She was at Pacific temporarily. She told me she has an office that she will move into after the first of the year. Sounds great.

Probably the best sensual massage I've had. She gets comfortable, totally, right away. Nice strokes and conversation. The flip was incredible. She is not FS as she states in her ad, but very sensual and generous with her incredible body. And, very high on the priority list, her attitude is wonderful.

Definitely on my repeat list.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/caring-and-fun/304496940675

SS out and still smiling.

BoatGuy1
12-13-21, 21:24
Seen a few posts lately that I was curious what was going on. I have not been there in awhile as it is out of my way. However I posted about them many times when I first joined the site.

Didn't have time for an appointment but saw the girls working as I stopped by to say hi to the owner and reconnect. Wow. The four I saw are 8 out of 10 or higher. Think blond party girls and a dark haired beauty.

I was very, very, very interested. Haven't seen any reviews, pm me if you have seen.

Broadway Jay
12-14-21, 00:36
Seen a few posts lately that I was curious what was going on. I have not been there in awhile as it is out of my way. However I posted about them many times when I first joined the site.

Didn't have time for an appointment but saw the girls working as I stopped by to say hi to the owner and reconnect. Wow. The four I saw are 8 out of 10 or higher. Think blond party girls and a dark haired beauty.

I was very, very, very interested. Haven't seen any reviews, pm me if you have seen.Serenity is my favorite place in GR. I like its up-scale ambiance. Yes, you will pay more than at Panacea or Bodywork's. Well worth it IMO. Accept it for what it is and enjoy it because you won't get that combination of talent and full menu anywhere else, except maybe Luxe. At Serenity I usually see Monroe. I know her reviews are mixed but I have enjoyed every session with her. She has that hot trashy blonde look I love. Comms are pretty good. Smoking hot MILF type body. Not much of a message. Has a full menu. Once I noticed a slight odor so I don't DATY. I haven't had an appointment with Megan but have seen her there and spoken with her briefly. She is hot AF. Like centerfold hot. Stay safe out there.

MatSeveral
12-14-21, 08:44
Yea, some of those pics are a little off. There are some that are accurate tho. Natalie, Eve, Ava, and Lexi are just as good in person as their pics represent. I was also there recently and saw Zoey, I was not impressed but somehow I was still able to make the best of it. I would not recommend her, I think she was heavily under the influence of something a little stronger that alcohol or weed.Natalie is actually who I saw. Way off from the photo that I saw. And I know why I just saw a headshot. Her body is not good. Top heavy for sure. And not just in the breasts. The gut is not for me. The chat about her past arrests were not a turn on for either. I like a little trashy topically too, but she was a bit too trashy.

If that's your thing than she's excellent!

Stonecoldstan
12-14-21, 13:38
Has anyone seen this one? She looks good.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/touch-of-an-angel/211323514716

Swcdt
12-14-21, 16:13
Natalie is actually who I saw. Way off from the photo that I saw. And I know why I just saw a headshot. Her body is not good. Top heavy for sure. And not just in the breasts. The gut is not for me. The chat about her past arrests were not a turn on for either. I like a little trashy topically too, but she was a bit too trashy.

If that's your thing than she's excellent!Maybe you're just too picky. Natalie is a beautiful girl. If she doesn't meet your standards then you should probably not revisit Panacea. She is without a doubt one of the best looking girls there. Sure she has a little extra in the midsection but I wouldn't say she's fat. Also has a great attitude and is a fun person to spend an hour with.

LandRover20
12-14-21, 19:37
Has anyone seen or heard from Alyssa at bodyworks lately? A buddy of mine wonders if she's taking some time out. I guess he took one look at her thigh gap up close and an hr appt turned into a 20 min appt.

Also, can you copy me on their website to make an appt. ? Disappeared from my history somehow. Feel free to pm me.

Monger01
12-14-21, 23:29
If that pic is her holy sheet what a body.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/cum-relax-with-me-for-the-holi/417829943899

No name or spa name in ad. Anyone recognize it?

Gene2
12-14-21, 23:45

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/cum-relax-with-me-for-the-holi/417829943899

No name or spa name in ad. Anyone recognize it?I believe that's Summer from Royal Touch. Been reviewed a lot here.

Tommey
12-15-21, 00:01

No name or spa name in ad. Anyone recognize it?That's Summer from Touch of Paradise. https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/official-girl/815639174396.

She's been reviewed. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8163-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5571434&viewfull=1#post5571434.

Love The Lips
12-15-21, 00:10

No name or spa name in ad. Anyone recognize it?Yes, that's Summer from TOP. She's got the perfect ass but I've never read a good review on her though. Naturally with an ass like that you would want it on your face but her gps rates for that are way too high from what I've heard. What a shame!

Gene2
12-15-21, 00:31
That's Summer from Touch of Paradise. https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/official-girl/815639174396.

She's been reviewed. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8163-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5571434&viewfull=1#post5571434.Yup. Thanks for getting it right Tommey.

Magnum352
12-15-21, 08:29

No name or spa name in ad. Anyone recognize it?Just saw her the other day for the third or fourth time in last few years. She's definitely a hot little thing and is interesting to chat with. The pictures she post are a notch or two above what you'll see when you get there, but she's a young, pretty and skinny with pierced small perky B cup titties. The door fee is $50 at T. O. P. And Summers tip fee is $40 for standard handjob, $60 topless HJ, $100 full nude HJ and $200 for a body slide. I asked for daty but she simply said she doesn't do that. Her massage skills are nothing more than lightly rubbing oil around for 15 minutes, then you can expect a flip where she gets right to the action. She seems to treat it like a job to do so there isn't much teasing or sensuality involved. I still like to pay a visit with her from time to time only because she's cute, interesting to chat with and I like watching her jerk me off while I touch her nice tight body. Alyssa from body works is my atf, but like a few reports have mentioned she's sadly disappeared from the game, so because of that I guess I'll be spreading the wealth to others for awhile. Good luck out there gents!

Monger01
12-15-21, 09:20
Yes, that's Summer from TOP. She's got the perfect ass but I've never read a good review on her though. Naturally with an ass like that you would want it on your face but her gps rates for that are way too high from what I've heard. What a shame!Thanks guys. I don't need GPS in my life.

DaddyJoel
12-15-21, 15:51
I had the extreme pleasure of seeing Berlin this morning for the umpteenth time. She never ceases to amaze me with her beauty, kindness and sensuality. Berlin is in a class of her own. Tall, perfectly curvy in all the right places and interesting to talk with as she rubs all your aches and pains away.

If you have her contact info, I strongly recommend you arrange your own personal time with her.

Love The Lips
12-16-21, 01:15
Just saw her the other day for the third or fourth time in last few years. She's definitely a hot little thing and is interesting to chat with. The pictures she post are a notch or two above what you'll see when you get there, but she's a young, pretty and skinny with pierced small perky B cup titties. The door fee is $50 at T. O. P. And Summers tip fee is $40 for standard handjob, $60 topless HJ, $100 full nude HJ and $200 for a body slide. I asked for daty but she simply said she doesn't do that. Her massage skills are nothing more than lightly rubbing oil around for 15 minutes, then you can expect a flip where she gets right to the action. She seems to treat it like a job to do so there isn't much teasing or sensuality involved. I still like to pay a visit with her from time to time only because she's cute, interesting to chat with and I like watching her jerk me off while I touch her nice tight body. Alyssa from body works is my atf, but like a few reports have mentioned she's sadly disappeared from the game, so because of that I guess I'll be spreading the wealth to others for awhile. Good luck out there gents!Quote about Summer, "I asked for daty but she simply said she doesn't do that. " Can you imagine us guys turning down an offer from a lady that wants to pay US to let them suck our cock!! LOL.

TommyTwoGuns
12-16-21, 02:31
Gentlemen, traveling from the east side of our state for a single night visit in the Muskegon area, as I'm passing through your area was hoping to take a travel break. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I prefer open minded mature massage providers, however any solid quality is nice. Thank you in advance. PM me if preferred.

Gene2
12-16-21, 09:42
Quote about Summer, "I asked for daty but she simply said she doesn't do that. " Can you imagine us guys turning down an offer from a lady that wants to pay US to let them suck our cock!! LOL.True. But can you also imagine being asked by a woman 30 years older than you, with bad breath, who smelled odd, had lots of body and facial hair, was 75 pounds overweight. And you had to act like she was attractive to you and turned you on. And you were expected to do it ten times in a six hour shift?

Sorry but as a gender, we need to accept that we are quite disgusting. Which is why we pay. And are happy to do so.

Detroit Brian
12-16-21, 11:24
Maybe you're just too picky. Natalie is a beautiful girl. If she doesn't meet your standards then you should probably not revisit Panacea. She is without a doubt one of the best looking girls there. Sure she has a little extra in the midsection but I wouldn't say she's fat. Also has a great attitude and is a fun person to spend an hour with.For a MP girl, Natalie is definitely way above average. Fantastic attitude, and a beautiful face. Great feet that are always pedicured also. And she is not FS, but isn't afraid to get very freaky. Always had a great time with her.

Detroit Brian
12-16-21, 11:33
Based on some good reviews, I recently saw Lexi. I have to say that she wasn't what I was expecting. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but she looked more like a STG girl than a Panacea girl. Lots of small bruises all over her body. Probably could have used a shower. Pretty good overall attitude, but made me wait in the room for 30 minutes past my appointment time. Just seemed like she may have been dipping in to the candy jar.

I'm glad some of the brothers enjoy her, but she's not for me. Natalie is a much better option, IMHO.

Be careful out there.

Tommey
12-16-21, 11:49
True. But can you also imagine being asked by a woman 30 years older than you, with bad breath, who smelled odd, had lots of body and facial hair, was 75 pounds overweight. And you had to act like she was attractive to you and turned you on. And you were expected to do it ten times in a six hour shift?

Sorry but as a gender, we need to accept that we are quite disgusting. Which is why we pay. And are happy to do so.I think the reason we are happy to pay, and some women are happy to host, is biology. Nature has dealt us dudes a hand that is eons old, hard wired into the survival of our species. And it compels us, by force of sexual attraction, to seek it out, and as much of it as possible, preferably with as attractive a gal as available. Just look at Arnold, at the height of his powers, married to a Kennedy (this country's political royalty), and he nails the maid.

Gals are driven by those same forces to seek strength, power, protection, and security. Sure looks are nice, but that's not the motivator, not like we think of it. Anna Nicole Smith?

Detroit Brian
12-16-21, 12:18
Called the number for Bodywork by us, and was told that they are only taking regulars. Does anyone know how to swing an appointment there? I've been to most of the other MPs in GR, and that one sounds like a must try.

Thanks!

Gene2
12-16-21, 13:20
I've seen Jessi three times now. And she offers a great massage experience. She's very comfortable and easy to talk with. What makes her special for me is the incredible touch and prolonged tease. She rubs and touches while I'm laying on my front that keeps me in an aroused state for the entire visit. For a man of my age that's an incredible experience.

While Brit and the other girls are younger, they don't do as much touch and tease to keep me fully aroused for the entire massage. And Jessi does it so well. And she allows roaming over her smooth skin and body.

I will repeat.

Gene2
12-16-21, 13:23
Called the number for Bodywork by us, and was told that they are only taking regulars. Does anyone know how to swing an appointment there? I've been to most of the other MPs in GR, and that one sounds like a must try.You can offer references. But if you're from out of town that might not be possible for you. You could provide a deposit. While that's normally a bad idea- it's a safer proposition with Brit and crew. She's worth the extra steps.

Enjoy.

G2.

BusterTc
12-16-21, 13:37
I walked into Serenety and got MiLan, a new girl. Tall slim blond who would be very attractive if she didn't put on eye liner with a paint brush. I didn't have a reference name, so she was very reluctant to do anything. I finally convinced her I wasn't a cop because of my age. She stripped to panties and allowed some roaming, and gave me a hand job. I paid $100 tip at the start, so she wasn't trying to get more money. Just being cautious. If you go there as a newbie, be aware they want they name of a past client. You could use my name, Buster, or maybe another guy can offer their name as a reference. Maybe some other girls are willing to offer more, I don't know.

CandidGuy35
12-16-21, 16:20
Walk in and got Jesse (I think that was her name). She speak ok English but not a lot of conversation. She is middle age Asian MILF big top half. Not the best looking (hard to tell since she's wearing a mask too) but she definitely did the best massage of all the girls I seen at Relax. She did complete full body massage. She didn't miss one part. She does cover you with a towel at some points in the massage but then removes it at other times. She even went over the hour time. Paid door fee and match with the tip.

CandidGuy35
12-16-21, 16:47
Just saw her today after texting her for appointment yesterday. Very easy to setup an appointment and she works out of private office that is very discreet. Julia is the only massage therapist I have repeated with. She is a attractive Latina women with big boobs and big booty. She does a very good therapeutic massage and holds a good conversation. You will be happy to have seen her. She stop posting ads once USA classified went down but if search her name you can find her old ad with her digits.

Monger01
12-16-21, 19:09
I walked into Serenety and got MiLan, a new girl. Tall slim blond who would be very attractive if she didn't put on eye liner with a paint brush. I didn't have a reference name, so she was very reluctant to do anything. I finally convinced her I wasn't a cop because of my age. She stripped to panties and allowed some roaming, and gave me a hand job. I paid $100 tip at the start, so she wasn't trying to get more money. Just being cautious. If you go there as a newbie, be aware they want they name of a past client. You could use my name, Buster, or maybe another guy can offer their name as a reference. Maybe some other girls are willing to offer more, I don't know.So 150 or 180 door plus 100 for almost nude HJ. I just cannot justify 250-280 for a HJ. To each their own.

Magnum352
12-17-21, 00:40
True. But can you also imagine being asked by a woman 30 years older than you, with bad breath, who smelled odd, had lots of body and facial hair, was 75 pounds overweight. And you had to act like she was attractive to you and turned you on. And you were expected to do it ten times in a six hour shift?

Sorry but as a gender, we need to accept that we are quite disgusting. Which is why we pay. And are happy to do so.Speak for yourself bud, I'm none of those things you just listed so I know that wasn't the reason she declined. It's more among the lines that girls have their limits, especially in some parlors, so I'm not going to try to push those limits beyond simply asking.

Moonglow913
12-17-21, 09:19
So 150 or 180 door plus 100 for almost nude HJ. I just cannot justify 250-280 for a HJ. To each their own.Has Senerity upped their door fee which was $80 in the past?

GRLover76
12-17-21, 11:24
Popped in to Wonder on Wednesday, was hoping for Anita or Christy based on prior experience, but drew Vicki for an "hour." I waited for about five minutes before she came in, had a pretty good light touch massage overall, but was done after about 30 minutes. The ending was fine, but very limited menu. I will say that she is pretty good looking so that's great, but was certainly missing the extras offered by Anita or Christy.

Monger01
12-17-21, 11:53
Has Senerity upped their door fee which was $80 in the past?Someone pmd me those fees so if I'm wrong please do correct me.

BusterTc
12-17-21, 13:02
For me it was $80 at the door. I chose to offer a $100 tip in hopes was great service. Milan never asked for money.

Hayleymatters
12-17-21, 14:23
Has Senerity upped their door fee which was $80 in the past?We never changed are door fee! Same as always.

80 hour 50 half hour 30 hair cuts and senior members are 40 half 60 hour!

Been that for 4 years!

Monger01
12-17-21, 17:38
We never changed are door fee! Same as always.

80 hour 50 half hour 30 hair cuts and senior members are 40 half 60 hour!

Been that for 4 years!So sorry! Between some old posts and a recent PM I heard different and stand corrected.

JMaul
12-17-21, 22:20
Tis the season and spread holiday cheer, unless it's on the pug board LOL.

Bodyworks By Us has been a staple of mine for a while and I have a great time with every visit there for different reasons. Their flat rates are simple to understand - 110 hhr and 180 hr. And there is never upsell.

Nikki. My insta-ATF masseuse.

Nikki works limited hours, hard to schedule due to popularity and worth every second and dollar of the chase.

Nothing has changed with her since my last review. Maybe she's even gotten more comfortable in the office atmosphere, which was already amazing.

She's tall, incredibly sexy and even exponentially more sensual. Highly recommend and crossing my fingers she finds more time to spread her own cheer in a sexy office setting. There is something about her that is absolutely breath taking, but don't take my word for it. See her yourself!

Raven. First visit.

I recently had the pleasure of seeing Raven on a whim. My first visits are typically a Hhr and I let them do what they do for a session, minimal or no feedback on preferences on my own likes. Sometimes that pans out and other times it doesn't but I find that letting them do their thing gives you an idea of what they think is good and gives a great baseline to build off of for a 2nd visit.

Her massage skills are above average. I felt elbows as much as hands, which IMO is great and welcomed in a world where expectations on massage quality is kept relatively low.

Conversation was great, not very sensual, but again I like to see how it goes the first time and find out if there is chemistry. No complaints and will look to heat it up a little more on the next visit.

Clothes off at the flip, she looks great and hides what must be the one of the best asses I've seen in the hobby well. I'd hate to use the term PAWG because she doesn't fit that type to me but that lady has some bounce!

The flip wasn't rushed, I think we even went over but she wasn't watching the clock and I had a great time with her.

If you're an ass person, you're going to need to check her out. I think I'll for sure see her again depending on when I want to play and who else is available. She's incredibly nice so treat her the same and you'll have fun!

Last and certainly not least, I heard of a different present than will soon be unwrapped from under the tree.

Miss Hunter is going to be joining the bodyworks staff! I don't know much else so save your PMs. I checked the schedule and, sure enough, it looks like she's hitting the hottie tables of Bodyworks already next week.

I've already written on Miss Hunter numerous times. Pre-Covid she was my ATF outside of GR and every visit I've had with her the past two months had proved me dead wrong. She's the best provider I have ever visited, period, end of story.

Best chemistry and sensuality I've ever had. Oh yeah and she's hot AF.

Got to tip my cap to Brit and the rest of the staff, my money has always found happiness in their company. And it seems like it keeps getting better!

I haven't had a chance to see Cecelia or Athena yet so eventually I'll have to find a new face. But holy hell there's a lot of talent to pick from and can't wait to see any of them again.

Stay safe out there!!

Jayce Dragon
12-18-21, 12:43
Speak for yourself bud, I'm none of those things you just listed so I know that wasn't the reason she declined. It's more among the lines that girls have their limits, especially in some parlors, so I'm not going to try to push those limits beyond simply asking.I was thinking the same thing. Like that dude really tried to speak for everyone on those traits he listed. Lmao.

Gene2
12-18-21, 14:12
I was thinking the same thing. Like that dude really tried to speak for everyone on those traits he listed. Lmao.Yup. Thanks for the correction. You're right. Every monger looks like a Hollywood leading man. None of them are old. Or fat. Or deluded thinking they are handsome. They just pay for sex because they like to share their money.

So glad you set me straight.

G2 aka Brad Pitt.

LookingToSee
12-18-21, 17:01
Visiting GR tomorrow. Any recommendations for nice Asian massage with extras.

HollandGuy83
12-19-21, 11:09
I don't think I'll ever be able to understand the priorities of some posters.

I've recently decided to never return to Pacific, revisited Serenity, and Bodyworks has been my go to for quite some time.

Pacific. Everything about the way they do business annoys me. Every one of them posts fake pics. And getting them to give a firm price before you're already there and on the table is difficult to impossible. And when you do get a number, it's almost always astronomically high.

Serenity. I saw both Megan and Milan. I know others have posted that Serenity is their "go to" because of the upscale experience. I just don't get it. The spa soundtrack, fireplace, etc. Is worth an extra $20 to me, tops. And just like Pacific, getting anyone to give you firm pricing before being on the table is damn near impossible. If you call, Hayley / Trinity / whatever she calls herself these days is rude and short. In person she's quite sweet. She is strinct no FS, but others are more open. But I don't want to spend $1000 on massages with only HEs before being able to learn how open new girls like Milan are.

Bodyworks. By far the best place in GR, in my opinion. Although their newest location is terrible, it's only for 2 months. It's very small, which is why they're probably extremely busy and therefore not taking new clients currently. The previous two locations were awesome. There's no door fee, just a fixed rate. And it's a very reasonable price point, so that you'll never feel like you got suckered into paying too much for a massage + he because you got upsold while you were lying on a table and thinking with the wrong head. There is just zero reason to ever pay Luxe, ToP, Mama Dees, etc. Pricing when you have much better and more economical prices available.

Love The Lips
12-19-21, 11:18
I've heard that Peyton is back. I haven't seen her yet but I know she was at Panacea years ago and her reviews were always super positive. Her sister Zoey on the other hand who is also at Panacea consistently gets terrible reviews! Though I'm usually not a fan of a duo session at a parlor, that would be kind of a fantasy thing to have 2 actual sisters at the same time! Too bad Zoey isn't up to par. Would appreciate any insight on Peyton as well as Zoey and why Zoey gets terrible reviews.

UnderOath2917
12-19-21, 12:57
I keep seeing reviews for Luxe and bodyworks but don't know where they're at to try them out. I've tried calling Luxe but no one ever answers. Any help would be appreciated.

LongAwaited493
12-19-21, 13:43
Hunter has this on the Tryst site May be good news.

Starting Dec 22nd I will be working at Bodyworks by Brit Schedule those appts online.

Tommey
12-19-21, 14:14
I've heard that Peyton is back. I haven't seen her yet but I know she was at Panacea years ago and her reviews were always super positive. Her sister Zoey on the other hand who is also at Panacea consistently gets terrible reviews! Though I'm usually not a fan of a duo session at a parlor, that would be kind of a fantasy thing to have 2 actual sisters at the same time! Too bad Zoey isn't up to par. Would appreciate any insight on Peyton as well as Zoey and why Zoey gets terrible reviews.Peyton is back, and she is a sweetheart. I think she's only going to be in on Saturday, not all that often in any case. I saw her recently, and it was great to catch up with an old friend (well she's not old, just been a bit since I've seen her). She's still in touch with some of the other past good gals.

I believe Zoey's sister is Audrey, and Peyton is unrelated. Zoey and Audrey's mom is Allison. But hopefully someone will correct me if I have that wrong.

Tommey
12-19-21, 14:18
I keep seeing reviews for Luxe and bodyworks but don't know where they're at to try them out. I've tried calling Luxe but no one ever answers. Any help would be appreciated.Luxe only answers when they are open. Don't think they do texts. Just call when they post an ad. Looks like they are open today till 4:30.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/luxe-bodyworks-jaida-sasha-12/305568321418

For Bodyworks by Us, same deal, watch for ads. They do text, so try that to make a connection. But no calls, text only. They are fairly exclusive, and take new customers sometimes.

Gene2
12-19-21, 16:21

I've recently decided to never return to Pacific, revisited Serenity, and Bodyworks has been my go to for quite some time.

Pacific. Everything about the way they do business annoys me. Every one of them posts fake pics. And getting them to give a firm price before you're already there and on the table is difficult to impossible. And when you do get a number, it's almost always astronomically high.

Serenity. I saw both Megan and Milan. I know others have posted that Serenity is their "go to" because of the upscale experience. I just don't get it. The spa soundtrack, fireplace, etc. Is worth an extra $20 to me, tops. And just like Pacific, getting anyone to give you firm pricing before being on the table is damn near impossible. If you call, Hayley / Trinity / whatever she calls herself these days is rude and short. In person she's quite sweet. She is strinct no FS, but others are more open. But I don't want to spend $1000 on massages with only HEs before being able to learn how open new girls like Milan are..Well said. And thank for getting me back on point for what this forum is all about.

G2.

Bacardi1314
12-19-21, 22:32
Dropped into Panacea last week for a rare "see who's available and take them. " Ended up with Zoey. Unaware of bad reviews, but here is one for you. She is abso-fucking-lutely terrible! First, she entered the room, and like most of the providers there, she put on some music on a shitty phone with shitty speakers. To make matters worse, she would hum with the music and sing (horribly) along to the words she knew, which was very few of them. So in my ear all I hear is "hmmmmm hmmmm hmmmm, she's all country!, hmmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmmm" Massage was also horrible. She asked if I like light or hard massage. I said I like a variety, hard on the back and light when you're teasing me. She did that for another 10 minutes or so. Then, she asked me a question. I had to ask her to repeat it 4 times. It legit sounded like she had a mouthful of cum, it was that garbled. It ended up being "What are you thinking for a donation?" I've never had anyone at Panacea ask me for a donation during the massage before the flip. I responded, "you get comfortable and make me happy, and I'll tip you accordingly. The more you do, the more you make. " I flipped, and I proceeded to get a fully clothed jackhammer handjob. Had to tell her to slow down, because the harder she squeezed and the faster she jacked, it actually made me go soft. During the release, she stopped halfway through the orgasm and jumped back like I had the plague. I tipped her 20 at the door as I was leaving, and she asked me to go to the damn ATM along with "I'll go with you" Yea, the fuck you will. I walked out and left. Never see this shit provider or give her the time of day. Only providers there worth seeing are Natalie, Eve, Ava & Lexi.

Alchillies
12-20-21, 10:20
Serenity is my favorite place in GR. I like its up-scale ambiance. Yes, you will pay more than at Panacea or Bodywork's. Well worth it IMO. Accept it for what it is and enjoy it because you won't get that combination of talent and full menu anywhere else, except maybe Luxe. At Serenity I usually see Monroe. I know her reviews are mixed but I have enjoyed every session with her. She has that hot trashy blonde look I love. Comms are pretty good. Smoking hot MILF type body. Not much of a message. Has a full menu. Once I noticed a slight odor so I don't DATY. I haven't had an appointment with Megan but have seen her there and spoken with her briefly. She is hot AF. Like centerfold hot. Stay safe out there.Is luxe FS? Been eyeing them for a bit. Most of the girls (assuming the pics are real) look sexy.

Blackfire
12-20-21, 21:39
Had the extreme pleasure of having this lovely goddess use her exquisite skills and sensual beauty to pleasure my body in so many ways. Her skin is amazingly soft, and those legs. Oh my! If you haven't seen her in a while she's like a fine wine, gets better with age and experience. She did mention she's quite selective these days on clientele, so if you already have her number give her a call. Just don't be a cling-on, she did mention a couple of clients have weirded her out lately, maybe trying to blur the lines between a service provider and a "friend".

TeeMich
12-21-21, 00:16
Any one know if Di is still working?

Gene2
12-21-21, 09:28
Had the extreme pleasure of having this lovely goddess use her exquisite skills and sensual beauty to pleasure my body in so many ways. Her skin is amazingly soft, and those legs. Oh my! If you haven't seen her in a while she's like a fine wine, gets better with age and experience. She did mention she's quite selective these days on clientele, so if you already have her number give her a call. Just don't be a cling-on, she did mention a couple of clients have weirded her out lately, maybe trying to blur the lines between a service provider and a "friend".Thanks Blackfire.

I appreciate the review. It's good to know she's still providing great service. And a good reminder for all to observe the proper lines.

G2.

MuffDiver12
12-21-21, 15:11
Can anyone clue me in as to her body type?

MuffDiver12
12-21-21, 15:29
Sorry if this posts twice. Would anyone be do kind as to describe her build?

Benz1
12-21-21, 17:56
Sorry if this posts twice. Would anyone be do kind as to describe her build?Mongers that review her honestly, get blasted and black balled.
The safe way to review her is to say, mature, hairy bush and pics are what the girls call Dated.

BassMaster1
12-21-21, 22:07
Mongers that review her honestly, get blasted and black balled.
The safe way to review her is to say, mature, hairy bush and pics are what the girls call Dated.Agree with Benz spot on description. She reads these post and now advertises if you talk about or review your appointment with her she won't see again. I made what I thought was an average review and actually thought I would visit again if schedules aligned. She blew my phone up and told me to take my money and shove it up my ass and don't ever contact again. So I spend my hobby money elsewhere. Lots better options. Schedule at your own risk. Some people like her to each their own.

MichiganMan686
12-22-21, 06:45
As you know I just love seeing Berlin. Like being with a playboy model and just a great girl. Anyways she told me she was addind some girls to her business and asked if I would do a duo to train her friend China. I was like sure. So next dayI got a duo. China is just beautiful. Perky c cups great body and an ass to die for. Wow. Got the duo rub an girl to girl show. OMG. Tried to last but couldn't. Damn. So I said how about again tomorrow? Berlin couldn't but China said yes so I was her first duo now solo. This girl I a pleaser. Rub is a 10. Tease is a 10. Very sensual ending and really got into it. And that ass. Wow. 180 hr plus I tipped for China in the duo. Doing the duo again today. Just a great time. Mm686.

Macanudo12
12-22-21, 08:41
I see this parlor is open again, ad says all Asian masseuses. Any one been there since it changed hands?

PurpMan61
12-22-21, 09:43
Had a chance to see Brit at bodywork the other day for a hhr. Haven't seen her in 5 years. Still an amazing body, sweet smile and excellent hands. Had a wonderful time seeing her.

TDawg1
12-22-21, 14:40
Had a chance to see Brit at bodywork the other day for a hhr. Haven't seen her in 5 years. Still an amazing body, sweet smile and excellent hands. Had a wonderful time seeing her.Brit is awesome. Great personality and and athletic sexy body. Everything about the hhr was exceptional. Will definitely see her again!

AmpPerv
12-22-21, 14:58
I see this parlor is open again, ad says all Asian masseuses. Any one been there since it changed hands?Where does one find this ad?

Benz1
12-22-21, 15:16

Serenity. I saw both Megan and Milan. I know others have posted that Serenity is their "go to" because of the upscale experience. I just don't get it. The spa soundtrack, fireplace, etc. Is worth an extra $20 to me, tops. And just like Pacific, getting anyone to give you firm pricing before being on the table is damn near impossible. If you call, Hayley / Trinity / whatever she calls herself these days is rude and short. In person she's quite sweet. She is strinct no FS, but others are more open. But I don't want to spend $1000 on massages with only HEs before being able to learn how open new girls like Milan are.

Bodyworks. By far the best place in GR, in my opinion. Although their newest location is terrible, it's only for 2 months. It's very small, which is why they're probably extremely busy and therefore not taking new clients currently. The previous two locations were awesome. There's no door fee, just a fixed rate. And it's a very reasonable price point, so that you'll never feel like you got suckered into paying too much for a massage + he because you got upsold while you were lying on a table and thinking with the wrong head. There is just zero reason to ever pay Luxe, ToP, Mama Dees, etc. Pricing when you have much better and more economical prices available.Many of the parlor girls have discovered the tricks of their trade by not saying anything about service and price until Dick is in hand. I've read on this forum about mongers who've went out to their vehicle to get more money. LOL so much for the main monger rule, only bring in what you're going to spend.

There have been a few times myself and others have posted that I've received this service for that price and we've been met with ridiculous challenges about "that's not what I got" and we must be lying. No need to post what I get, to avoid ridiculous ranting.

I only monger on Tuesday and Wednesday between 11 am and 2 pm, most providers aren't as busy during that time. They're willing to do more for less, when they're not busy. Walk in on a Friday and you Pay more. Maybe after you get to know them on a walk-in eventually you'll get the same great service and price with a scheduled appointment. I would still avoid Friday appointments because they feel rushed by the next appointment.

I don't set appointments at parlors because they're rarely on time and my time is valuable too.

The exception to my rule is Sweetie, she has the same great rate everyday, no need to negotiate and she works out of her home which requires an appointment.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/simply-sweet-massage/366234315075

Bhamct07
12-23-21, 09:05
Haven't' seen many posts on this place, but they do a good job. Often been able to walk in. Pretty good massage in the Asian woman school of massage with arms on back fingers on head. Comfortable and predictable finish. Masseuse isn't old or young but. Let me put it this way, old enough to hone her craft and young enough to try to provide a good service. Won't leave with fantasies of running away with the provider, but you will leave with the feeling of being taken care of with fewer cramps and a spring in your step and a smile on your face. This is the place at 29XX Breton in the corner of the strip mall. Next to a yoga and a nail place. Not to be confused with Asian Massage Wellness with the "happy foot" sign next to Cartridge World and the bagel shop closer to the corner.

Swcdt
12-23-21, 09:32
Had another great visit with Brit. I love how she walks in the room with a smile on her beautiful face and gets completely comfortable right away. Theres no talk of money or upsell because the price is known before booking an appointment. She has a bangin body with the perfect amount of curves in all the right places. The conversation is easy with her because she's such a nice person. The back rub is very nice, I could go for a little more teasing before the flip, but that's not a complaint. The flip is of course my favorite part. She always smells soo good and gives the best possible views of her beautiful body. The cleanup after the big finish is nice and thorough and the pleasant conversation continues. I've never felt rushed when I see her. The price is higher than some of the parlors but the experience is well worth it to me. The new location is easy to get to, and parking is plentiful. I wish I could repeat every day with her, or even a couple times per day, LOL. But I will definitely be back to see her soon.

Toes63
12-23-21, 13:26
Had a dream with Amyna at Brits place.

Fantastic massage very nice pressure worked out all my kinks, convo was nice. A lot of teasing with boys. She has lost a little weight since the last time I saw her but still looks fantastic. The flip was amazing just the right speed very good at what she does and finished the job with an explosion. Will definitely repeat as much as I can.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/amyna/559406297942

Shawtren
12-23-21, 13:26
So I can confirm that there is an Asian Hands massage place that opened up in Di's old building on Michigan. Have not taken the plunge yet, though I might soon. If anybody has intel, I would love to hear it.

Monger01
12-23-21, 13:38
Went to Pancea recently and asked for Melissa. I didn't recall before but I've seen her before. She's petite and pretty with a great pleasing personality. This recent visit however finds her pregnant. Not fat but a decent baby basket tummy. Massage is nothing special. She tries. Tease and flip are fantastic. Some girls have "sense of cock" and some don't. She has it. The finish isn't just a hammer motion but she teases all through it like she knows exactly how it feels. For this alone she's worth seeing. As usual at Panacaea, at least for me, no iritating tip discussion. Clothes come off on request and roaming is uninhibited. 60 door 60 tip. I recommend.

WestMichguy
12-23-21, 15:26
As you know I just love seeing Berlin. Like being with a playboy model and just a great girl. Anyways she told me she was addind some girls to her business and asked if I would do a duo to train her friend China. I was like sure. So next dayI got a duo. China is just beautiful. Perky c cups great body and an ass to die for. Wow. Got the duo rub an girl to girl show. OMG. Tried to last but couldn't. Damn. So I said how about again tomorrow? Berlin couldn't but China said yes so I was her first duo now solo. This girl I a pleaser. Rub is a 10. Tease is a 10. Very sensual ending and really got into it. And that ass. Wow. 180 hr plus I tipped for China in the duo. Doing the duo again today. Just a great time. Mm686.Your mailbox is full. All of us mongers want more info on China!

NamesTheGoblin
12-24-21, 02:58
Many of the parlor girls have discovered the tricks of their trade by not saying anything about service and price until Dick is in hand. I've read on this forum about mongers who've went out to their vehicle to get more money. LOL so much for the main monger rule, only bring in what you're going to spend.

There have been a few times myself and others have posted that I've received this service for that price and we've been met with ridiculous challenges about "that's not what I got" and we must be lying. No need to post what I get, to avoid ridiculous ranting.

I only monger on Tuesday and Wednesday between 11 am and 2 pm, most providers aren't as busy during that time. They're willing to do more for less, when they're not busy. Walk in on a Friday and you Pay more. Maybe after you get to know them on a walk-in eventually you'll get the same great service and price with a scheduled appointment. I would still avoid Friday appointments because they feel rushed by the next appointment.

I don't set appointments at parlors because they're rarely on time and my time is valuable too.

The exception to my rule is Sweetie, she has the same great rate everyday, no need to negotiate and she works out of her home which requires an appointment.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/simply-sweet-massage/366234315075It says on her STG profile that she is strictly professional. What is her menu like?

Swcdt
12-24-21, 10:25
It says on her STG profile that she is strictly professional. What is her menu like?She gives a great massage. She keeps her clothes on and you keep your hands to yourself. If you want HJ, no problem she does that too and she's very good at it. If you want a full hour or half hour spent on your balls, she'll do that too. She's very unique and deserves to be respected for the service she provides. She will not short you on time either.

FelterSnatch58
12-24-21, 14:54
Just wondering what the word is on Hunter now that she has joined Brits crew. Had the pleasure of seeing her when she was utr before she began posting again. Can't imagine the difference between full blown PSE to rub and tug. And Hunter, since I know your listening, thank you again and I shall one day return to find out in person LOL. Happy Holidays Mongers. FS.

WildPlayer
12-24-21, 15:21
I had seen Berlin when she was at Brit's place. We had a great time. But I was not a regular with her because I live far. Is her phone number still the same? If someone can confirm last 4 digits with me? Send PM if you can. I am really interested in setting an appointment with China.

MissHunter
12-24-21, 18:13
Just wondering what the word is on Hunter now that she has joined Brits crew. Had the pleasure of seeing her when she was utr before she began posting again. Can't imagine the difference between full blown PSE to rub and tug. And Hunter, since I know your listening, thank you again and I shall one day return to find out in person LOL. Happy Holidays Mongers. FS.You haven't heard of the Porn Star Happy Ending experience? You should definitely check it out. Miss ya love and can't wait to see you again.

Joining Brits crew has been the best decision I've made in a long time. And God damn they are sexy af and my girl crush is in full blown effect.

MichiganMan686
12-27-21, 05:24
Your mailbox is full. All of us mongers want more info on China!Sorry. Its clear now. Mm686.

OliverTwist501
12-27-21, 13:48
The Anna in the attached pics (from Jan 2020) and the Anna on the STG link below (today) are supposedly one and the same. Phone numbers correspond, both are independent and clearly breasts are big. Issue seems to be that STG pics also appear elsewhere out of state. Not sure who has borrowed whose though I'm thinking that the latter may not be all her (or they're dated). Earlier Anna once advertised as a CMT (circa 2019) and was emphatic about no FS. Current Anna offers nuru and there's no statement about FS. A search here brings up various Annas, but not her from what I could see.

Feel free to wade in.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/sexy-mami-huge-tits-annas-back/179673303820

MattyIce6921
12-27-21, 17:21
The Anna in the attached pics (from Jan 2020) and the Anna on the STG link below (today) are supposedly one and the same. Phone numbers correspond, both are independent and clearly breasts are big. Issue seems to be that STG pics also appear elsewhere out of state. Not sure who has borrowed whose though I'm thinking that the latter may not be all her (or they're dated). Earlier Anna once advertised as a CMT (circa 2019) and was emphatic about no FS. Current Anna offers nuru and there's no statement about FS. A search here brings up various Annas, but not her from what I could see.

Feel free to wade in.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/sexy-mami-huge-tits-annas-back/179673303820This one was also posted with same phone # but different pics.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/anna-sessions-working-today/841267987693

HarryHood
12-27-21, 18:04

Feel free to wade in.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/sexy-mami-huge-tits-annas-back/179673303820To my knowledge, all three pics are Anna. The first one is probably 10+ years old. The middle one, probably the same. Third pic seems more recent. She does have big boobs, but the fun seems to stop there. I remember her apartment being dirty. We had to be quiet, probably because kids nearby. I couldn't play with the boobies at all because of some sensitivity. She was high and disengaged also. I can't recommend this provider, but I saw her many years ago. Who knows. YMMV. But I'm guessing nothing has changed.

McNasty504
12-28-21, 00:29

Feel free to wade in.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/sexy-mami-huge-tits-annas-back/179673303820She has nice boobs but couldn't suck on them or play with them because she said they hurt, but she did offer FS but had to be quiet because of kids and roommates.

Love The Lips
12-28-21, 01:15
I'm not sure for how long or if it's just temporary, but Aliese is back!

Hoeser
12-28-21, 13:29
She has nice boobs but couldn't suck on them or play with them because she said they hurt, but she did offer FS but had to be quiet because of kids and roommates.Seen her several times through the last few years because I like big boobs and they are firm and nice but good luck if you play with them says there sensitive I can understand they are now because she had a baby but I have never been able to play with them big bummer.

Detmas
12-28-21, 13:30
Just got back to town after moving away and found that my favorite provider. Annee - from Panacea is no longer working there. Any ideas where she may have gone off to? Or if she's retired?

BoatGuy1
12-28-21, 14:01
Your mailbox is full.

As you know I just love seeing Berlin. Like being with a playboy model and just a great girl. Anyways she told me she was addind some girls to her business and asked if I would do a duo to train her friend China. I was like sure. So next dayI got a duo. China is just beautiful. Perky c cups great body and an ass to die for. Wow. Got the duo rub an girl to girl show. OMG. Tried to last but couldn't. Damn. So I said how about again tomorrow? Berlin couldn't but China said yes so I was her first duo now solo. This girl I a pleaser. Rub is a 10. Tease is a 10. Very sensual ending and really got into it. And that ass. Wow. 180 hr plus I tipped for China in the duo. Doing the duo again today. Just a great time. Mm686..

MichiganMan686
12-29-21, 05:11
I've had so many PMs I can't keep up but been trying. Anyways China will be on board full time in a week or 2. There will be photos and contact information on stg massage section by next week. Here is her description. Medium length dark straight hair. Perky C's. Beautiful face. Some tattoes but done real nice. And an ass to die for. No exageration on the ass. Wow. Great massage. Super pleaser type and very sensual. Well worth the price of admission. Happy new year my fellow mongers. Mm686.

MichiganMan686
12-29-21, 05:15
Your mailbox is full.

.Sent you a Pm boat guy.

CarlHannogan
12-29-21, 10:38
Dreamed about sasha at lux. Wow she's a sexy young mix girl. Massage was short but sweet than the fun started nice BBBJ to get me warmed up and I gave her some daty tasted great. Than cover came on and started doggy and OMG does she know how to work it. This chick knows what she's doing thann we switch to her great squat riding skills I tol her I was getting close and she did great dirty tal telling me she wants me to cum inside her. After I finished she kept going nice and slow and than pulled cover off and made sure she got every last drop out. Deffinitly will to please nd great experiance. Hh was 3 with door fee definitly want to dream again and try jaida hot blonde if she offers same.

OldMan2020
12-29-21, 12:00
Dreamed about sasha at lux. Wow she's a sexy young mix girl. Massage was short but sweet than the fun started nice BBBJ to get me warmed up and I gave her some daty tasted great. Than cover came on and started doggy and OMG does she know how to work it. This chick knows what she's doing thann we switch to her great squat riding skills I tol her I was getting close and she did great dirty tal telling me she wants me to cum inside her. After I finished she kept going nice and slow and than pulled cover off and made sure she got every last drop out. Deffinitly will to please nd great experiance. Hh was 3 with door fee definitly want to dream again and try jaida hot blonde if she offers same.$300 for hh?

BoatGuy1
12-30-21, 09:58
Someone asked about duos but lost the post to respond. My favorite duos so far.

Eris & Berlin.

Berlin & China.

Eris & Sister.

Hayley & Honda (Honda no longer around).

Eris & Daughter.

Peace.

Tommey
12-30-21, 10:11
Someone asked about duos but lost the post to respond. My favorite duos so far.

Eris & Berlin.

Berlin & China.

Eris & Sister.

Hayley & Honda (Honda no longer around).

Eris & Daughter.

Peace.Yer mailbox is full.

My favorite duos have been Eris and all her gals Kellie, Kayla, Athena, and Berlin, and cannot leave out Alissa and Jaye. Also, although I've not gone there yet, a duo that includes Cecilia and anyone would be fantastic.

Three Nutz
12-30-21, 11:56
Any suggestions and experiences with Couples Massage?

Who to have?

What to expect?

I have a female Friend that wants to buy one for me for a Birthday present. She says more erotic than therputic.

Thank you in advance.

This post is 3 Nutz approved.

PurpMan61
12-30-21, 12:20
Had a chance to see hunter today for an hour. Communication was easy, on time and nothing shorted. Good body rub with enough oil and on the flip, very sensual and sexy. Lots of hands on, had a lot of fun.

MissHunter
12-30-21, 20:17
Had a chance to see hunter today for an hour. Communication was easy, on time and nothing shorted. Good body rub with enough oil and on the flip, very sensual and sexy. Lots of hands on, had a lot of fun.Thank you for the ohhhh so kind words. Always a pleasure meeting a handsome new clients like yourself!

XOXOX Happy Hunting.

Hunter.

TDawg1
12-30-21, 22:27
Thank you for the ohhhh so kind words. Always a pleasure meeting a handsome new clients like yourself!

XOXOX Happy Hunting.

Hunter.Reading great comments about you Hunter. Looking forward to booking time with you next week.

Kim Solo
12-31-21, 02:45
Sent you a PM BossHog.

Love The Lips
01-01-22, 17:46
Would like to see some opinions from those who have tried out multiple girls that are currently at Panacea. Who would get your vote in each of the following 5 categories: 1) Best looking, 2) Best actual massage, 3) Most sensual / sexiest, 4) Most fun / mileage allowed, 5) Best technique on HE.

FlyingTrojan82
01-02-22, 08:26
Stopped in to see if I could get a walk in massage recently. Cute 30 something Asian girl was the only person working. She wore a mask the whole time but didn't require me to. Have a nice massage and on the flip offered me oil to diy. Would probably return because it was a very good massage. Office is clean and all new as well.

LongAwaited493
01-02-22, 12:59
Thank you for the ohhhh so kind words. Always a pleasure meeting a handsome new clients like yourself!

XOXOX Happy Hunting.

Hunter.Why waste your time so many other options. She ghost most of the folks that reach out to her.

Tommey
01-02-22, 13:23
Would like to see some opinions from those who have tried out multiple girls that are currently at Panacea. Who would get your vote in each of the following 5 categories: 1) Best looking, 2) Best actual massage, 3) Most sensual / sexiest, 4) Most fun / mileage allowed, 5) Best technique on HE.Well, after they fired half the staff, there aren't many good gals left. Lexi, Ava, Aliese, Melissa, and Natalie are very good. Seems like a sinking ship ATM though.

BossHog429
01-02-22, 15:29
Sent you a PM BossHog.Hey man,

Sorry been away for the holidays. Can't wait to post the recent visits I had just before Christmas.

Already responded to your PM, BTW.

BossHog429
01-02-22, 15:31
Dreamed about sasha at lux. Wow she's a sexy young mix girl. Massage was short but sweet than the fun started nice BBBJ to get me warmed up and I gave her some daty tasted great. Than cover came on and started doggy and OMG does she know how to work it. This chick knows what she's doing thann we switch to her great squat riding skills I tol her I was getting close and she did great dirty tal telling me she wants me to cum inside her. After I finished she kept going nice and slow and than pulled cover off and made sure she got every last drop out. Deffinitly will to please nd great experiance. Hh was 3 with door fee definitly want to dream again and try jaida hot blonde if she offers same.Man, just reading your review has me dying to see her again. She most certainly does know how to ride. I'm sure it helps that she is a stripper. LOL.

BossHog429
01-02-22, 15:52
Such a busy week, I fell asleep and had an amazing dream. I dreamed about Jaida!

I have been trying to see this girl for months! Months GDI!

Finally was able to setup an appointment. I was super excited. From her pics, her body is my all time favorite type. Thick AF and a pretty face. Because I wanted it all I booked an hour visit.

Walked through the door and saw Sasha she came up to me and said "you cheatin on me" and gave me a dfk kiss, of course I reached around and fondled her ass, and pulled her close to squeeze her tits against my chest! This girl is so yummy.

Anyways, back to Jaida she is taller than I expected even better long thick legs. I went into the room and got ready she came in and asked me what I wanted, I said everything!

She giggled. I walked over to her and dfk then I bent her over the table and worshipped that ass!

Ass lovers, you got to see this one. AMAZING!

After spending some time exploring her flawless body I pushed her down on her knees and asked her to show me her head game. She did not disappoint. After awhile on went the cover and I sat in the chair and CG and RCG. Just like her friend Sasha, Jaida is a stripper too. So she knows how to ride. She is a very pretty girl and makes real sexy fuck faces as she enjoys herself. Climbed up onto the table for some mish and boom!

We offered a massage between rounds and of course I agreed. For all you MP guys this girl can give a massage. Like legit massage. I almost tipped her for the massage. LOL.

Time for some more amazing head game. She wouldn't let me deep throat. That was kind of a bummer. Oh well lots of eye contact and saliva, so can't really complain. Time for the main event. Put her face down, ass up for some amazing doggy. Her skin is so soft and she smelled great! I pulled her back and kissed her neck and reached around and squeezed her boobs. Which are much bigger than in her pics. Anyways, we finished and then cleaned up. She is an awesome experience. I will definitely repeat. As I walked out Sasha came up to me and said I better see her next time I come, we made out for about 5 minutes and I had to feel on those big boobies! LOL.

What a great time! Can't wait to come back. I fucking love this place!

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/jaida-sasha-luxe-come-relax-wi/120694749011

BossHog429
01-02-22, 16:33
The week before Christmas the SO was out of town, I fell asleep and had lots of dreams, I managed to see 4 providers and smash 2 girls from work!

Anyways, I had made an appointment to see Jaida but she didn't come in so I asked who would be working and was told Ava was coming in 2 hours after my scheduled visit with Jaida. No worries, I had some time to kill doing Christmas shopping.

Ava was not on the top of my list but I had planned to see her eventually. To my surprise! Holy shit this woman is hot.

I walked in and she was at the desk, I said I was there to see Ava but if you're free, can I see you. And she says I am Ava. I did a double take. She has one of the prettiest faces. I am serious! Her face was like model material. She was wearing a sweater and sweat pants. But I can see all the curves. I knew I was going to be in for a treat.

Went into the room and got comfy. She came in and we agreed on the specifics and the fun began. We went straight to dfk and then lots of boob fondling. She has nice bolt ons. Very perky and not rock hard. I got her undressed and she has a great tight body. Nice soft smooth caramel skin. I absolutely could not wait for the head game. There is nothing more awesome than getting head from a girl with a gorgeous face. Especially if she knows what she's doing. Ava definitely has skillz.

Went through all the positions. She really really enjoyed herself. Had to finish mish so I could stare into her eyes and watch her sexy faces she made in pleasure. She definitely is on my short list. I will be seeing her again soon.

Not sure about her massage skills but OMG she was amazing.

Can't wait to see her again.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/luxe-bodyworks-ava-1000-430/343291235180

WildPlayer
01-02-22, 23:13
Such a busy week, I fell asleep and had an amazing dream. I dreamed about Jaida!

Finally was able to setup an appointment. I was super excited. From her pics, her body is my all time favorite type. Thick AF and a pretty face. Because I wanted it all I booked an hour visit.

Walked through the door and saw Sasha she came up to me and said "you cheatin on me" and gave me a dfk kiss, of course I reached around and fondled her ass, and pulled her close to squeeze her tits against my chest! This girl is so yummy.

Anyways, back to Jaida she is taller than I expected even better long thick legs. I went into the room and got ready she came in and asked me what I wanted, I said everything!

She giggled. I walked over to her and dfk then I bent her over the table and worshipped that ass!

After spending some time exploring her flawless body I pushed her down on her knees and asked her to show me her head game. She did not disappoint. After awhile on went the cover and I sat in the chair and CG and RCG. Just like her friend Sasha, Jaida is a stripper too. So she knows how to ride. She is a very pretty girl and makes real sexy fuck faces as she enjoys herself. Climbed up onto the table for some mish and boom!

We offered a massage between rounds and of course I agreed. For all you MP guys this girl can give a massage. Like legit massage. I almost tipped her for the massage. LOL.

Time for some more amazing head game. She wouldn't let me deep throat. That was kind of a bummer. Oh well lots of eye contact and saliva, so can't really complain. Time for the main event. Put her face down, ass up for some amazing doggy. Her skin is so soft and she smelled great! I pulled her back and kissed her neck and reached around and squeezed her boobs. Which are much bigger than in her pics. Anyways, we finished and then cleaned up. She is an awesome experience. I will definitely repeat. As I walked out Sasha came up to me and said I better see her next time I come, we made out for about 5 minutes and I had to feel on those big boobies! LOL.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/jaida-sasha-luxe-come-relax-wi/120694749011You are a big time baller man. You saw 4 providers and 2 girls from your work. Must be good looking dude to be able to hook up with girls at work so easily. I am young but I can't get girls at my work to hook up with me so easily LOL. Thanks for the report. Women are my weakness too. I see them usually twice a week. I need more dreams like yours.

JMaul
01-03-22, 10:15
Why waste your time so many other options. She ghost most of the folks that reach out to her.I got to know hunter prior to covid, stayed in touch sparingly while she was briefly in the hobby and out the past 18 months and have enjoyed her talents numerous times the past few months. She's worth it 100%.

No one likes to be cancelled though.

What I know is that Hunter recently transitioned from a private incall to bodyworks for a more reliable schedule. I would imagine that some previous appts got confused and that future ones will follow the same protocols as booking with any other bodyworks vixen.

One of things I appreciate about bodyworks is reliability, it's not perfect since we all lead different lives out of the hobby. Not trying to defend her or anyone, but what I hear frequently from ladies at different parlors or other offices complain about cancellations and more importantly no shows.

A trusted client cancelling happens. A no show is worse. I think we can all agree that most providers are not expert schedulers and have other commitments outside the hobby, so unless you're doing a walk in chances are you've been the unlucky recipient of a cancellation or ghosted from a provider. I have numerous times, some of them resulted in never seeing the provider again. Others I schedule for another time.

So I guess it goes both ways. I've known providers to cancel on someone just because they got weird out or had concerns about the client. What I think the hobby needs on both provider and client sides is reliability and reputation. It's another reason I left escorting. Too much wasted time and driving and if you meet it wasn't as good as you thought it would be. Not the case for all providers, but most.

I still highly recommend her. She's the best provider in GR and now she's gone to my favorite place to spend money so I'm not complaining at all LOL.

PurpMan61
01-03-22, 11:29
Why waste your time so many other options. She ghost most of the folks that reach out to her.Seeing how I had a great time and had no issues I'd say I spent my time well.

Love The Lips
01-03-22, 11:40
I got to know hunter prior to covid, stayed in touch sparingly while she was briefly in the hobby and out the past 18 months and have enjoyed her talents numerous times the past few months. She's worth it 100%.

No one likes to be cancelled though.

What I know is that Hunter recently transitioned from a private incall to bodyworks for a more reliable schedule. I would imagine that some previous appts got confused and that future ones will follow the same protocols as booking with any other bodyworks vixen.

One of things I appreciate about bodyworks is reliability, it's not perfect since we all lead different lives out of the hobby. Not trying to defend her or anyone, but what I hear frequently from ladies at different parlors or other offices complain about cancellations and more importantly no shows.

A trusted client cancelling happens. A no show is worse. I think we can all agree that most providers are not expert schedulers and have other commitments outside the hobby, so unless you're doing a walk in chances are you've been the unlucky recipient of a cancellation or ghosted from a provider. I have numerous times, some of them resulted in never seeing the provider again. Others I schedule for another time.

So I guess it goes both ways. I've known providers to cancel on someone just because they got weird out or had concerns about the client. What I think the hobby needs on both provider and client sides is reliability and reputation. It's another reason I left escorting. Too much wasted time and driving and if you meet it wasn't as good as you thought it would be. Not the case for all providers, but most.

I still highly recommend her. She's the best provider in GR and now she's gone to my favorite place to spend money so I'm not complaining at all LOL.My question is now that she's gone to Brit's place is she still able to provide her almost no limits, no holds barred FS sessions?

JustBeCauseXrp
01-03-22, 12:32
Anyone been lately? Is Savannah still there?

Mr Cruzer
01-03-22, 15:12
Would like to see some opinions from those who have tried out multiple girls that are currently at Panacea. Who would get your vote in each of the following 5 categories: 1) Best looking, 2) Best actual massage, 3) Most sensual / sexiest, 4) Most fun / mileage allowed, 5) Best technique on HE.Don't know if I can rate Best as everyone has their own preferences, but here's my experiences:

Annie: bad attitude, seemed to be rushed, before and during ms; avg on looks, figure on the heavy side. Top came off but not bottoms (which was ok as I wasn't especially attracted to her figure), avg. MS, avg teasing, avg. HE. Memorable line: "I love to do it doggie style where I can feel the balls slapping me on the ass". I don't think she was talking about at work, more like on her own time.

Natalie: not as attractive as pics, I'd say avg. ; large girl; top off but not bottoms (OK as her belly kind of hung way over). Avg MS, some teasing, avg HE.

Eve: great, smallish figure (think Spinner), avg. Looks, just right amount of chatter; very personable, pleasant, and upbeat. Asked what I liked, and adjusted her style to fit my liking. Top and bottom came off when asked to; flat sexy abs, smallish boobs. Very good ms, good amount of teasing, above avg after flip for HE. Decent amount of roaming allowed.

Kelly: avg to abv avg on looks, figure a little on the heavy side but very tight; med. Lg boobs that were quite firm. Saw her late afternoon, and found her very mellowed out, very personable, upbeat, great attitude. Top came off on her own (to me it seems sexier when they do it on their own without having to ask them).

Right amount of chatter, actually was as close to a GFE as I can remember in a long time. Above avg ms, good amount of teasing, above avg after flip for the HE.

Kelly was the last one I saw, in the newly remodeled addition. Don't know how many of these girls are still there.

Love The Lips
01-03-22, 17:22
Don't know if I can rate Best as everyone has their own preferences, but here's my experiences:

Annie: bad attitude, seemed to be rushed, before and during ms; avg on looks, figure on the heavy side. Top came off but not bottoms (which was ok as I wasn't especially attracted to her figure), avg. MS, avg teasing, avg. HE. Memorable line: "I love to do it doggie style where I can feel the balls slapping me on the ass". I don't think she was talking about at work, more like on her own time.

Natalie: not as attractive as pics, I'd say avg. ; large girl; top off but not bottoms (OK as her belly kind of hung way over). Avg MS, some teasing, avg HE.

Eve: great, smallish figure (think Spinner), avg. Looks, just right amount of chatter; very personable, pleasant, and upbeat. Asked what I liked, and adjusted her style to fit my liking. Top and bottom came off when asked to; flat sexy abs, smallish boobs. Very good ms, good amount of teasing, above avg after flip for HE. Decent amount of roaming allowed.

Kelly: avg to abv avg on looks, figure a little on the heavy side but very tight; med. Lg boobs that were quite firm. Saw her late afternoon, and found her very mellowed out, very personable, upbeat, great attitude. Top came off on her own (to me it seems sexier when they do it on their own without having to ask them)..Thanks for the great info. I heard that Annie and Eve are both gone now.

Broadway Jay
01-03-22, 23:27
Anyone been lately? Is Savannah still there?Yes, as of a few months ago she was. Been seeing her for years. She's gained a little weight and must be mid 30's by now but she's still sexy. The DATY is one of the best in GR. And her rates are reasonable. Good luck.

MichiganMan686
01-04-22, 06:02

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/jaida-sasha-luxe-come-relax-wi/120694749011Wow. You can fukin bring it man. Well done. Mm686.

CarlHannogan
01-04-22, 10:55
Whos the best edger out there like good I want go go whole hour session edging but trying to find someone who can tell when your about to finish and stop on her own and make you beg for her to let you finish at the end. I've had girls do it but they either get board when you tell them to slow down or stop. I'm looling for a real pro whos good at the art of edging. Thanks.

Gene2
01-04-22, 11:44
Whos the best edger out there like good I want go go whole hour session edging but trying to find someone who can tell when your about to finish and stop on her own and make you beg for her to let you finish at the end. I've had girls do it but they either get board when you tell them to slow down or stop. I'm looling for a real pro who's good at the art of edging. Thanks.Full hour of edging sounds like a job for Jessi at BW. She's in her late 30's, full figured and allows generous roaming to respectful gentlemen with clean hands and body. Tell her you want the full edging experience. Mutual massage might be available for those who are respectful.

I would also say Nikki at BW would be good for edging.

Gene.

Love The Lips
01-04-22, 14:41
Whos the best edger out there like good I want go go whole hour session edging but trying to find someone who can tell when your about to finish and stop on her own and make you beg for her to let you finish at the end. I've had girls do it but they either get board when you tell them to slow down or stop. I'm looling for a real pro whos good at the art of edging. Thanks.I've heard that Kelli at Panacea is really good at edging and enjoys it.

Tommey
01-04-22, 20:10
Hey guys, Eve is back! She has joined Brit and crew at BbU. And she's just as sweet as ever. Check her out.

PurpMan61
01-05-22, 09:04
https://tryst.link/massage/sjp

Saw Sarah today for an hour nuru. Communication was a breeze and easy to setup. Location is easy to find. Not a ton of parking but it worked. Just her and a friend that work out of the same office. This was more of a body slide session however she's in the process of getting an inflatable mattress to do true nuru sessions. The session was very sensual with good teasing, the body slide / body rub itself was good oil and good pressure. I had a lot of fun. Mutual touch and had one of the best orgasms I've had in a while. Location was Wyoming. Recommend.

Shawtren
01-05-22, 12:45
Happy Hump Day everyone!

So last week I had the opportunity to slip away and have a visit with Jaye for some fun. She has changed locations to a great little spot out in Wyoming on 28th street that is non-descript with easy access, out of the way parking, and low traffic. I was eager to check everything out. She is great with communication, follow up and scheduling, so I have never had issues of her being late or overbooking.

I have been seeing her on and off for almost a year now, and I have never been disappointed in my time with her. She is sexy, sensual, and attentive to my needs. She has been working out, and her body is tight with long legs and a firm ass, and pierced nipples that are a delight to play with. When she climbs on top after the flip, the view is mouth-wateringly spectacular, and the ending itself is completely draining.

Jaye and Sarah are working out of the same office, and my goal is to have them both for an hour of pleasure. You might want to get with either of them for a visit and try for yourself. Total damage for my half hour visit was 110 complete. Worth it in my book for sure.

GO have some fun!

Shaw.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/jaye/252707558162

TDawg1
01-06-22, 17:24
I love a good Asian massage followed me a fully comfortable experience with mutual play. Who has recommendations and why? Go!

FishHut5213
01-06-22, 22:28
Deep tissue with Kelli. Great time, be kind and if she vibes with you, may be a load of fun. If your into boney frame then she would not be the right pick for you. However, if you prefer the personality attitude and professionalism then I highly suggest her.

Gene2
01-06-22, 23:36
I love a good Asian massage followed me a fully comfortable experience with mutual play. Who has recommendations and why? Go!Recommend.

Orlando.

DisplacedTexan
01-07-22, 10:59
Called the number for Bodywork by us, and was told that they are only taking regulars. Does anyone know how to swing an appointment there? I've been to most of the other MPs in GR, and that one sounds like a must try.

Thanks!I was able to get a first time visit by scheduling online. They texted me and asked a few questions. You being a senior member should get you in, since I'm not one I think I was lucky.

Blackfire
01-07-22, 13:04
I was able to get a first time visit by scheduling online. They texted me and asked a few questions. You being a senior member should get you in, since I'm not one I think I was lucky.Did you use a burner phone number, or is that not really important in this case? What kind of questions did they ask you? And why does being a senior member here help you get in, do you have to give them your screen name?

Gene2
01-07-22, 21:56
Did you use a burner phone number, or is that not really important in this case? What kind of questions did they ask you? And why does being a senior member here help you get in, do you have to give them your screen name?Brit is cautious but reasonable. She doesn't like the use of phone app numbers and can determine if that's the case. Of course a true burner phone isn't an app and will work. Brit is trying to protect herself and her business.

My first time with her she asked for senior status here, references of other providers, or a deposit of $50. Basically enough to confirm I wasn't LE or a no show.

The website allows to set up an account with an email or phone number.

Just keep in mind you are protecting Brit, all the providers, and us customers by complying with her requirements. It's not invasive, nor compromising. But it does offer protection.

And it's well worth the extra step or two. The variety of the providers, the safety of the place, the pricing (you can still offer a tip for exceptional service) is so worth it.

Please feel free to PM if you need more info. And leave reviews, like you did for Berlin. They help all of us.

G2.

RGonzo
01-07-22, 22:00
I've been coming here for years, it's a no frill massage with a happy ending. It took a few visits, but when the need is strong, this is my go to place. Some roaming is allowed. Usually tip the door fee. The women are all in their 30's, and take direction well.

Blackfire
01-08-22, 08:56
Brit is cautious but reasonable. She doesn't like the use of phone app numbers and can determine if that's the case. Of course a true burner phone isn't an app and will work. Brit is trying to protect herself and her business.

My first time with her she asked for senior status here, references of other providers, or a deposit of $50. Basically enough to confirm I wasn't LE or a no show.

The website allows to set up an account with an email or phone number.

Just keep in mind you are protecting Brit, all the providers, and us customers by complying with her requirements. It's not invasive, nor compromising. But it does offer protection.

And it's well worth the extra step or two. The variety of the providers, the safety of the place, the pricing (you can still offer a tip for exceptional service) is so worth it.

Please feel free to PM if you need more info. And leave reviews, like you did for Berlin. They help all of us.

G2.Obviously the goal of the business is safety and the mongers goal is to not provide personally identifying information. Sounds like both can be had with her screening method. As a monger use a burner phone, create a no ties email address, use a vanilla Visa card for deposit and / or give a different mongers user name if giving a board name. Always always always protect your identity, even good situations can go bad and once you've compromised your identity you can't you do it!

Mike Yepthatsm
01-08-22, 09:26
Where in Orlando? What spa?

My all time favorite is in NYC. Every girl I've seen there is hot and has a fun, playful attitude.

https://nyallwellnessspa.com/

Recommend.

Orlando.

Gene2
01-08-22, 10:11
Where in Orlando? What spa?

My all time favorite is in NYC. Every girl I've seen there is hot and has a fun, playful attitude.

https://nyallwellnessspa.com/Orlando is king for AMP. Youthful providers, great table showers, lots more activities.

Milk massage.

New Day spa.

King massage.

Ocean star.

Top four. Ocean star is closest to Disney.

Almost all four work under the same pricing. $200 for 45 minutes includes tip. For everything up to and including full service. Perhaps inflation has impacted those prices for the new year.

DisplacedTexan
01-08-22, 10:45
Obviously the goal of the business is safety and the mongers goal is to not provide personally identifying information. Sounds like both can be had with her screening method. As a monger use a burner phone, create a no ties email address, use a vanilla Visa card for deposit and / or give a different mongers user name if giving a board name. Always always always protect your identity, even good situations can go bad and once you've compromised your identity you can't you do it!Idk about giving another mongers screen name, that's bit unethical. You're kind of assuming a risk by partaking, another monger shouldn't be put at risk for it by giving their name instead of your own. I think the idea is more that these ladies are taking on some risk by meeting a new client, so they're asking you to meet their risk halfway in good faith.

BossHog429
01-08-22, 11:28
Wow. You can fukin bring it man. Well done. Mm686.Yeah, The only problem was the lack of sleep all week killed my immune system and I was down for the count the following week. But all well worth it.

BossHog429
01-08-22, 11:32
You are a big time baller man. You saw 4 providers and 2 girls from your work. Must be good looking dude to be able to hook up with girls at work so easily. I am young but I can't get girls at my work to hook up with me so easily LOL. Thanks for the report. Women are my weakness too. I see them usually twice a week. I need more dreams like yours.Thanks bro!

And yes, I am very handsome. Almost all the providers tell me that at some point during our session. I work in the medical field so the ratio of woman to men is like 90/10. Especially because of Rona these woman or so overworked and stressed they are freaking hungry for the D all the time. Woman who work in the hospital system are like sailors on a aircraft carrier. They talk dirty and sexy all the time. So, Christmas parties and drinks after work make for easy targets!

Russians
01-08-22, 13:21
Thanks bro!

And yes, I am very handsome. Almost all the providers tell me that at some point during our session. I work in the medical field so the ratio of woman to men is like 90/10. Especially because of Rona these woman or so overworked and stressed they are freaking hungry for the D all the time. Woman who work in the hospital system are like sailors on a aircraft carrier. They talk dirty and sexy all the time. So, Christmas parties and drinks after work make for easy targets!Just curious if you are so handsome and get any women you want then why do you seek escorts. OH by the way I'm in my 60's and almost all girls tell me I'm handsome however LOL my mirror tells me different.

Nola823
01-08-22, 14:14
Great report SS!

I'll wait a week an go for a visit!Do you have a phone #.

Gene2
01-08-22, 15:11
Idk about giving another mongers screen name, that's bit unethical. You're kind of assuming a risk by partaking, another monger shouldn't be put at risk for it by giving their name instead of your own. I think the idea is more that these ladies are taking on some risk by meeting a new client, so they're asking you to meet their risk halfway in good faith.The screen name should have sufficient anonymity to make it reasonable your own. I understand if a member wouldn't want a provider to link him with his posts. So then don't use any reference to this site.

But then Brit has offered several other methods to minimize her risk.

Once you are on their website as a known customer, it's easy to book.

Just my 2 cents.

BossHog429
01-08-22, 16:33
Just curious if you are so handsome and get any women you want then why do you seek escorts. OH by the way I'm in my 60's and almost all girls tell me I'm handsome however LOL my mirror tells me different.I seek them for 2 reasons:

1. I have a SO. Which means if I want new pussy or desire something specific that I am not getting at home like anal or a super busty woman or giving a facial. I can easily do it.

2. Charlie Sheen said it best. You don't pay them for sex, you pay them to leave.

Charlie441
01-08-22, 21:27
I seek them for 2 reasons:

1. I have a SO. Which means if I want new pussy or desire something specific that I am not getting at home like anal or a super busty woman or giving a facial. I can easily do it.

2. Charlie Sheen said it best. You don't pay them for sex, you pay them to leave.I totally understand your general POV. When you have an SO, one will naturally want other ass after the honeymoon phase if they can garner interest & attention of the opp-sex, or if they don't but they're in a locked-down relationship that isn't good to them but hiring some ass is a way out, as that can apply to anybody, hot or not.

So I can understand why you would have visiting a HE massage parlor and an escort on your 'resume'. But I guess the question is, if you're objectively a great looking guy -- why wouldn't a much higher % be getting gals' interest at bars and such? I'm assuming not desired due to buddies ratting on you and / or you don't go out much due to lack of time on the clock, where those other avenues are in short order?

Personally, I wouldn't think it's odd for a decent looking guy getting a $$ at a MP or escort. Too many people assume 99% of the guys are low-ball on looks, while the other 1% are average Joes at best. But if an actual great looking guy indulges A Lot in said fruitful adventures for $$ consistently (not just a phase; but all the fun time), then I could see why that would raise some curiosity. LOL.

I don't think a guy has to be "hot" by any means to garner girls' "extra" interest in the service industry. A decent looking guy is probably in the top 5-10%, and he's going to be experentially compared to other mongers cumming into her place, rather than comparing them to guys she could pick up at the bar.

TwoSwizzle
01-08-22, 21:45
I don't know BossHog at all, however I clearly understand his point. If you look at some of my previous post I have said the exact same thing "I'm handsome". Some girls allow me other pleasures just because I stand out. I'm in shape, 30, dress nice, smell nice, and most importantly I have a lot of confidence. I go to MP's because I want the thrill of another woman, without my SO getting super upset because some random girl walking up to me while at dinner with my wife. To these girls at the parlors I'm just another John regardless of my looks they just want the money, however again because they tend to be attracted to me it gets me a little more food put on my plate. I usually just get a HE because I'm so cheap lmao. I want to try Luxe out, but $300 or more is an new Ipad smh. Funny note I went to the a strip club in Detroit a couple weeks ago and got some head from a beautiful blonde. Then I started to wonder how many guys does she do that to a night. I stayed for another 2 hrs and counted she went back with 17 guys. Now I feel used lmao.

I totally understand your general POV. When you have an SO, one will naturally want other ass after the honeymoon phase if they can garner interest & attention of the opp-sex, or if they don't but they're in a locked-down relationship that isn't good to them but hiring some ass is a way out, as that can apply to anybody, hot or not.

So I can understand why you would have visiting a HE massage parlor and an escort on your 'resume'. But I guess the question is, if you're objectively a great looking guy -- why wouldn't a much higher % be getting gals' interest at bars and such? I'm assuming not desired due to buddies ratting on you and / or you don't go out much due to lack of time on the clock, where those other avenues are in short order?

Personally, I wouldn't think it's odd for a decent looking guy getting a $$ at a MP or escort. Too many people assume 99% of the guys are low-ball on looks, while the other 1% are average Joes at best. But if an actual great looking guy indulges A Lot in said fruitful adventures for $$ consistently (not just a phase; but all the fun time), then I could see why that would raise some curiosity. LOL.

I don't think a guy has to be "hot" by any means to garner girls' "extra" interest in the service industry. A decent looking guy is probably in the top 5-10%, and he's going to be experentially compared to other mongers cumming into her place, rather than comparing them to guys she could pick up at the bar.

Darshane
01-09-22, 21:04
Saw her today and am very happy I did. She was on time, gracious and I couldn't stop looking at her face. It worked for me, great curves. She was generous and I stuck to her boundaries, but I cannot wait for another visit.

Tommey
01-11-22, 02:13
Hey fans of Eve, she's going to be in at Brit's place Tuesday evening, starting at 5:30 pm.

Check her out!

PaintItBlack
01-11-22, 18:17
Has anyone used Kik chat rooms in Grand Rapids with success? I trust the people in here more than anywhere else.

Stonecoldstan
01-11-22, 23:45
Has anyone used Kik chat rooms in Grand Rapids with success? I trust the people in here more than anywhere else.Those rooms are useless run by people drunk on the "power" of running a room.

HornyFlyer
01-12-22, 01:22
Has anyone used Kik chat rooms in Grand Rapids with success? I trust the people in here more than anywhere else.Usually someone who thinks themselves a pimp, or hopes to become one (or a BBW) run the room and try to "run" the room, meaning he or she is the only one getting any "action" in the room, and anyone who is a threat to said action is booted out. Laughingly, there are many rooms (NOT all) ran by ridiculously ugly and/or fat BBW's who love the attention of all the equally ugly men wanting to hook up with them, but the room politics are ridiculous. If you want to play the game and get "in" with the room you have to be extremely patient and very careful who you join in on pouncing on when the hungry idiots join the chat room. I've scored off of meeting peeps in KiK rooms before but it isn't worth the work IMHO. It takes too much investment of time and tolerating people posting ridiculous crap and responding, and being active enough to not get kicked out of the room, and if you want to be an admin in the room you have to spend even more time in it. Then, there are the cash app scammers who post pictures catfishing themselves as super-hot hookers who are local and will "hook up" with you, all you need to do is send them money with a cash app, or buy a visa cash card and send them the number and they'll "be right over".

No thanks. Not worth the effort for the reward.

TigerEye2525
01-12-22, 11:05
Usually someone who thinks themselves a pimp, or hopes to become one (or a BBW) run the room and try to "run" the room, meaning he or she is the only one getting any "action" in the room, and anyone who is a threat to said action is booted out. Laughingly, there are many rooms (NOT all) ran by ridiculously ugly and/or fat BBW's who love the attention of all the equally ugly men wanting to hook up with them, but the room politics are ridiculous. If you want to play the game and get "in" with the room you have to be extremely patient and very careful who you join in on pouncing on when the hungry idiots join the chat room. I've scored off of meeting peeps in KiK rooms before but it isn't worth the work IMHO. It takes too much investment of time and tolerating people posting ridiculous crap and responding, and being active enough to not get kicked out of the room, and if you want to be an admin in the room you have to spend even more time in it. Then, there are the cash app scammers who post pictures catfishing themselves as super-hot hookers who are local and will "hook up" with you, all you need to do is send them money with a cash app, or buy a visa cash card and send them the number and they'll "be right over".

No thanks. Not worth the effort for the reward.Bro you said that perfectly. I too, have been involved in the kik game but it's just not worth all the stupid politics. It's crazy out there. 9 guys to 1 girl. Who is usually a hard pass anyways. Now I actually was part of a really cool group and we all really had a great time and became good friends. I actually met a really amazing girl and flew out to Oregon to meet her back in 2019. It was a great time and we actually had feelings for each other. But we both had kids in different states and it wouldn't have worked. It was a great memory though and I know that is very rare to happen in the kik world. She still has my bose headphones that she uses to sing with when I see her on FB. We really had a wonderful time with each other and who knows, maybe in the future it can happen again. Now the married rooms are a bit better but they are also very clicky and require a ton of time to stay active like you said. I've given up on kik and just work a lot of hours and play at MPs when I have the money and can afford it LOL. Be safe why'all.

Love The Lips
01-12-22, 22:15
Found out that the upfront door fee at Panacea has jumped from 40/60 to 50/80. Not sure who the girl on the phone was but she was nice about it and said she's a bit concerned that the new fees might keep some away or at minimum affect their tips as she said she can understand that some may have a problem of trying to match the tip to the new door fee. The hh total even with the tip matching the door fee would be 100 which wouldn't be too bad but moving up to the hour would be 160 which she acknowledged would be on the high side for limited services. So I'm thinking the girls realize their tips would be the same dollar amount as before and not probably matching the new door fee or, maybe the services will be expanded if they hope that our tips will match the higher door fee.

BoatGuy1
01-13-22, 18:11
PSA. Berlin has a new number in the last few weeks if you are looking for her. After a few days off, her and China are back at it. Ends in x37.

TheQuiet1
01-13-22, 18:44
https://tryst.link/massage/sjp

Saw Sarah over the weekend, opted for the 1/2 hr as it was my first time seeing her. Massage was ok, used too much oil IMO, not a lot of teasing. I enjoyed the flip, she got undressed and climbed on top in 69 so I can play with her ass, but not FS, did allow roaming but not inside (couldn't finish, nervousness got the best of me) so diy as she was watching. Did mention a few things for next time I see her that'll help both of us. Will repeat!

MichiganMan686
01-13-22, 21:39
PSA. Berlin has a new number in the last few weeks if you are looking for her. After a few days off, her and China are back at it. Ends in x37.Hey Boatuy. Those are my girls. LOL. Too funny.

RGonzo
01-14-22, 14:11
Anyone have any experience with this one?

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/amateur-bj-lover-warm-tight-de/944947913493

It struck me as odd that she would offer a short stay. I reached out to her for prices and location and she gave me the address for pacific massage.

Shawtren
01-14-22, 16:04
Had another chance encounter for a half hour with Jaye. She has definitely become one of my few favorites. I really like the new location she is at. A nondescript building, and very easy to find.

My visit was simply erotic relaxation. It seems to me that Jaye has a real knack for understanding what you need and making it happen (within her limits). She knows how to hold up her end of a conversation, as well as knowing when to just be there quietly and enjoying the motions of the visit. It is very easy to connect with her like that.

I have been fortunate to see her quite a few times, and she remembers how I like things. The pressure. The places. But with that said, she is also very attentive to the things you ask of her. She gets comfortable at the very beginning, and encourages you to take it all in while she does. It's a very nice touch. Then, as she is tending to me, she is always within a hands reach and there is also a mirror to watch in as well.

Her tits are perky and I find them very entertaining. But – for us ass lovers, she is fantastic. I have mentioned before how she has been working out, and you can tell as soon as you get your hands on those amazing cheeks. And from all I can tell, she enjoys it when you give them that kind of attention. It's such an amazing view as she sits on my chest and finishes me off.

Communication by text is very easy, and she will not leave you hanging like some of the girls out there. Rate was 110 for the half. She is massage only. No FS, but I knew that going in and I respect her boundaries. See her ad for other options she has. I'm betting you will enjoy yourself as much as I do!

Stay safe! Play safe!

Shaw.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/jaye/328241506834

BoatGuy1
01-14-22, 16:36
You better get out and visit your girls. They be in a hungry mood. Great time to see them.

Hey Boatuy. Those are my girls. LOL. Too funny.

Broadway Jay
01-14-22, 18:01
Been wanting to see Skye for quite some time. But every time I call Luxe it goes to voicemail. Yesterday I finally go through and scheduled an appointment with Skye. 1 hour.

The good: Skye is hot. Face is a 7, body a 9. She is young, I'm guessing early 20's. Laid back personality. Eager to please. Got most of my time. Has a full menu topping out at three bills; I didn't partake though. Nice professional office off 44th street.

The bad: Room was cold, I was freezing and had to leave the towel on for cover. Because of the frigid temps I couldn't get in the mood, that kind of spoiled the whole visit. Also, her personality is almost too laid back, borderline dead fish. Massage was below average. There was a slight odor down below.

I think my experience would have been much better had her office been warmer. I spoke with the other girls there before and after the appointment, they are all very attractive. I will probably try again just because of the high talent level. Stay safe out there.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/luxe-sashajaida-10-430-skye-1/877605998383

SParty123
01-14-22, 21:42
Hey all. I have an appointment tomorrow with one of Brit's ladies. If possible, can someone message me some details on where to find them now. I have a general idea, but don't want to drive around aimlessly. Thanks in advance!

Gene2
01-14-22, 23:03
Hey all. I have an appointment tomorrow with one of Brit's ladies. If possible, can someone message me some details on where to find them now. I have a general idea, but don't want to drive around aimlessly. Thanks in advance!Hmmm. However you procured the appointment (text or email) should allow you to respond and ask for the location of your appointment. Brit is cautious as a protection and I don't believe anyone here would want to endanger her staff by providing details to an unknown and unvetted poster.

You could always text Brit.

BossHog429
01-15-22, 08:01
I totally understand your general POV. When you have an SO, one will naturally want other ass after the honeymoon phase if they can garner interest & attention of the opp-sex, or if they don't but they're in a locked-down relationship that isn't good to them but hiring some ass is a way out, as that can apply to anybody, hot or not.

I don't think a guy has to be "hot" by any means to garner girls' "extra" interest in the service industry. A decent looking guy is probably in the top 5-10%, and he's going to be experentially compared to other mongers cumming into her place, rather than comparing them to guys she could pick up at the bar.For me, you are correct, I live in a small town and everyone who lives here is either related or knows everyone else. Most people work at the same place. My SO and I both do. So, we have the same friends. And 99% of them are young gorgeous woman.

I don't have or a reason to bar hop or hangout in other places. Also, I have a strong sex drive and working around young sexy woman who wear tight clothes and talk dirty all day doesn't help. Like I mentioned originally, there are a few woman I smash at work, but they are in the same situation. I won't smash anyone who actually knows me and my SO who is single. They need to have something to lose as well.

But, when it comes to providers, like you, I always dress nice. Like I'm going clubbing, hair is on point. Freshly showered and cologne. They always love that. What helps more than being attractive, is being friendly, funny and nice. Also, dressing nice makes them realize I got loot and they want you to come back. Also, I always mention in a tactful way that if the session is phenomenal I will be sure to write them a great review.

BossHog429
01-15-22, 08:07
I don't know BossHog at all, however I clearly understand his point. If you look at some of my previous post I have said the exact same thing "I'm handsome". Some girls allow me other pleasures just because I stand out. I'm in shape, 30, dress nice, smell nice, and most importantly I have a lot of confidence. I go to MP's because I want the thrill of another woman, without my SO getting super upset because some random girl walking up to me while at dinner with my wife. To these girls at the parlors I'm just another John regardless of my looks they just want the money, however again because they tend to be attracted to me it gets me a little more food put on my plate. I usually just get a HE because I'm so cheap lmao. I want to try Luxe out, but $300 or more is an new Ipad smh. Funny note I went to the a strip club in Detroit a couple weeks ago and got some head from a beautiful blonde. Then I started to wonder how many guys does she do that to a night. I stayed for another 2 hrs and counted she went back with 17 guys. Now I feel used lmao.They question you need to ask yourself is, did you pay extra like they did. In my youth, I had a similar situation. Gorgeous busty stripper took me to the VIP room and the lap dance turned into her pulling my pants down and putting a condom on with her mouth, and riding me to completion. Didn't ask for anything extra.

I went back to my table got another slice of pizza and some wings and went back to work. Yeah, that was on my lunch break. Nobody could take that smile off my face all day that day at work!

Mike Yepthatsm
01-15-22, 09:44
Agreed. I recently had an apt and went to their old place not knowing they moved to a new temporary place. Brit texted the directions and was very understanding when I ended up being a few minutes late.

Hmmm. However you procured the appointment (text or email) should allow you to respond and ask for the location of your appointment. Brit is cautious as a protection and I don't believe anyone here would want to endanger her staff by providing details to an unknown and unvetted poster.

You could always text Brit.

MikeOh
01-15-22, 12:20
Been wanting to see Skye for quite some time. But every time I call Luxe it goes to voicemail. Yesterday I finally go through and scheduled an appointment with Skye. 1 hour.

The good: Skye is hot. Face is a 7, body a 9. She is young, I'm guessing early 20's. Laid back personality. Eager to please. Got most of my time. Has a full menu topping out at three bills; I didn't partake though. Nice professional office off 44th street.Not too far from my part of town. What do they offer on their menu?

JVisaGod
01-17-22, 14:39
I am reluctantly writing this review because I want to save her for myself but Sasha is the best I've ever experienced in GR. The price is hefty at $ for the hour and $$$ for the full menu but she's so worth it. Her pictures don't do her justice. She is very petite but a tiny bit thick in all the right places with a perfect set of tits. I can't wait to go back.

Vespa315
01-18-22, 00:37
I am reluctantly writing this review because I want to save her for myself but Sasha is the best I've ever experienced in GR. The price is hefty at $ for the hour and $$$ for the full menu but she's so worth it. Her pictures don't do her justice. She is very petite but a tiny bit thick in all the right places with a perfect set of tits. I can't wait to go back.The only reason they charge that much is someone starting paying it. $$$$ is ridiculous. If everyone refuses to pay thay the rate will go down.

Love The Lips
01-18-22, 10:06
Had a nice and hot hh session with Lexi the other day. I love her petite little body and she got totally comfortable right away. She can be shy or playful whatever you want and takes direction well. I had her get on the table so I could return the favor and give her a nice rub down which led to a really hot ending! I matched the new hh door fee. They also have a couple of new petite hotties. I caught a glimpse of one as I was leaving, a blonde who they said was Megan and the other new girl is Rebecca. Anyone have any info on those two yet?

JVisaGod
01-18-22, 10:09
The only reason they charge that much is someone starting paying it. $$$$ is ridiculous. If everyone refuses to pay thay the rate will go down.If my options are a standard finish for $$ or a hot ass 23 year old who will do whatever I want for double then I'm choosing the 23 year old 100% of the time. You pay a premium for quality because they know their worth.

LongAwaited493
01-18-22, 10:39
The only reason they charge that much is someone starting paying it. $$$$ is ridiculous. If everyone refuses to pay thay the rate will go down.I guess that's why some of us can afford to drive a Mercedes and some people drive a Chevy. You get what you pay for.

SteveJohnAss
01-18-22, 12:47
Hey y'all,

I'm in Lansing but I've been thinking about coming out to GR to spend some time with Kelly. Never been to Panacea, are they pretty strict HE only? Any chance for FIV or DATY with Kelly? She sounds like a really good time, I'm hoping it's worth the drive!

BossHog429
01-18-22, 13:18
The only reason they charge that much is someone starting paying it. $$$$ is ridiculous. If everyone refuses to pay thay the rate will go down.Take a moment and go see Sasha. Like he said, her photos absolutely do not do her justice. She is absolutely the hottest provider within a 50 mile radius.

And she is eager to please. She's a stripper so she knows what she is doing.

I am sorry. But the quality around here is sub par. There are maybe a dozen woman who are even close normal standards for providers. Not trying to be mean, but when you have a 23 year old girl with a flawless face, super prettt face. With braces who knows how to suck like a champion, and perfect 32 DDD tits and a nice athletic build, perfect soft bubble butt. With caramel skin and very eager to please. I would take that over any woman on STG. Except, Trinity. LOL.

Benz1
01-18-22, 14:50
If my options are a standard finish for $$ or a hot ass 23 year old who will do whatever I want for double then I'm choosing the 23 year old 100% of the time. You pay a premium for quality because they know their worth.In my opinion, the massage needs to be great too or they are worth less.

Blackfire
01-18-22, 14:54
Take a moment and go see Sasha. Like he said, her photos absolutely do not do her justice. She is absolutely the hottest provider within a 50 mile radius.

I am sorry. But the quality around here is sub par. There are maybe a dozen woman who are even close normal standards for providers. Not trying to be mean, but when you have a 23 year old girl with a flawless face, super prettt face. With braces who knows how to suck like a champion, and perfect 32 DDD tits and a nice athletic build, perfect soft bubble butt. With caramel skin and very eager to please. I would take that over any woman on STG. Except, Trinity. LOL.$400 for an hour of time with a prosti tute is a lot of money. But if you have a lot of disposable cash and that's how you choose to spend it (general statement, not directed at anyone) there is nothing wrong with using your cash however you want. For me, I'd have to be pretty desperate for the attention and an ego boost was badly needed to fool myself into thinking that was a good investment. As I said, to each their own, hope she's making bank!

HollandGuy83
01-18-22, 15:28
So I use nothing but a text app to schedule my appointments. It is the only method that gives me the discretion I'm comfortable with. (A hobby phone is a physical piece of evidence I don't need floating around or existing).

My dilemma is. Both Lux and Serenity are difficult or impossible to get an appointment at without calling vs. Texting. Anyone know a way around this or should I just cut my losses and give up on those to locations and just continue to frequent elsewhere?

PurpMan61
01-18-22, 17:54
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/luxxey-bodywork/287192839810

I copied Luxxey's ad as she's new. I should say new to Brits team. Luxxey is sexy and sensual and knows her way around the body and table. Very good to look at and feel as well. Pairing that with Brit this was a very fun session for me as both girls got extremely comfortable. Another great addition to an already great team.

MichiganMan686
01-18-22, 20:12
So I use nothing but a text app to schedule my appointments. It is the only method that gives me the discretion I'm comfortable with. (A hobby phone is a physical piece of evidence I don't need floating around or existing).

My dilemma is. Both Lux and Serenity are difficult or impossible to get an appointment at without calling vs. Texting. Anyone know a way around this or should I just cut my losses and give up on those to locations and just continue to frequent elsewhere?Text free allows you to call from your cell. The text free number is the caller I'd. I'm not married so I don't worry about it. Mm686.

Gene2
01-18-22, 23:33
I've been busy the past month. And I haven't updated reviews.

Had a chance to see Nikki at Brits place recently. Wow. What a fantastic visit.

She's a mature woman with experience. The conversation connection is great, as is her constant touch and arousal. She does a great job of getting my engine roaring. I wanted to tear her clothes off, and have my way with her. But she was entirely nude already! I definitely need to get another visit scheduled. She's one who typically is available only a few times a week, mostly on evenings or weekends.

I will repeat. Standard BodyworkByUs pricing. I usually leave a $20 to $40 tip depending on length of appointment and level of arousal attained. I know tips are already included but the high level of this place merits even more appreciation.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/nikki-bodyworks/349457582978

I will repeat.

Gene2
01-18-22, 23:57
Continuing my catch up of reviews.

Have seen Hunter twice since her migration to the domesticated realm of Brits place. I never saw her when she roamed the wilds of the rural locales. Probably better I didn't, as I can only imagine the sweet flavors of the entire palate that exists now in the rear view mirror for some of you lucky dogs.

But enough of my erstwhile wonderings of what might have been.

I arrived for the first visit with Hunter and was introduced to a mild mannered shapely woman in a clinical uniform, looking like a professional hair stylist or the like. Once she started with the massage, it was clear this was a woman with a purpose. And her purpose was to tease and build anticipation. Once the flip occurred and she joined me on the table, I was regretting my earlier decision to book a 45 minute stay. I should have done the 60! Oh well, live and learn!

One of the few advantages of being well beyond my youthful prime, is that my time in a state of arousal can exceed what it used to. Without climax coming quickly. While this can have a down side when being attended by a fully clothed AMP matron, this possible dilemma is non existent with Hunter. I was glad I was older, the continued focus on pleasure kept going and going. When my time came, it was symphonic!

What a tigress she is. Definitely will repeat and I promise to not allow myself to contemplate what might have been had I visited her before she was domesticated.

Standard BodyworkByUs fees. Typical G2 tip as well.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hunter-bodywork/695392966370

Enjoy.

Gene2
01-19-22, 00:18
The third chapter in my current trifecta of delights from Brit's fun factory.

Been blessed to see this 20-something winsome beauty four times now. She's tall and slender. I reviewed her in the past and mentioned she reminds me of the youthful actress Zendaya. Very fit and trim and I am not. I worry about that dynamic but apparently Cecilia is more taken with a respectful countenance than a six pack stomach. She expressed appreciation for my always being recently showered and not being a smoker. I also bring wine. She likes a sweet pink moscato or white Chardonnay. I have thoroughly enjoyed each visit with her and would have schedule more except for the fact that you here keep filling her schedule. Damn.

She's Latina which appeals to me. Beautiful olive toned skin. Wavy hair. She speaks Spanish so when I conjure up my old Spanish expressions, it kicks in a "ay Papi" vibe to the visit. Once again I will repeat.

She typically works Tuesday Thursday and Friday 10-3. Sometimes on Sundays. Definitely need to book early if you want to see this young beauty. And shower dammit. And quit smoking. Or at least scrub your mouth with Listerine if you're going to see any of the beautiful women of BodyworkByUs.

Typical BodyworkByUs pricing. Typical G2 tip.

Enjoy. But don't steal my appointment.

G2.

Gene2
01-19-22, 00:21
Sorry. Forgot link.

Here it is.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/schedule-now-cecilia/789522596891

Oh. The photos of her are real. And they fail to capture how beautiful she is. Stunning.

G2.

Gene2
01-19-22, 00:25
Take a moment and go see Sasha. Like he said, her photos absolutely do not do her justice. She is absolutely the hottest provider within a 50 mile radius.

I am sorry. But the quality around here is sub par. There are maybe a dozen woman who are even close normal standards for providers. Not trying to be mean, but when you have a 23 year old girl with a flawless face, super prettt face. With braces who knows how to suck like a champion, and perfect 32 DDD tits and a nice athletic build, perfect soft bubble butt. With caramel skin and very eager to please. I would take that over any woman on STG. Except, Trinity. LOL.Thanks for your perspective. Trinity is delightful. And $250 for an hour. On a bed. Compared to $400 on a table. Just to put a spin on the comparison.

MichiganMan686
01-19-22, 06:52
OMG. China. OMG. Had an appointment 1 hour with China again. Easy setup and ready to please. She was wearing a bikini when I arrived. Damn. OMG. Great rub. Then tease. Then rub then tease. OMG. Damn. Top popped off. Oil C's on my back. I just love that. Then I saw the bottoms hit the floor. She took the massage oil and ran it down her back. OMG. Watching it run down that hot af oh my. Had to flip because I was so hard a cat couldn't scratch it. Finish was hot af as well. OMG. China has it going on. I'm not shittin you. 180 hour. Mm686.

BossHog429
01-19-22, 12:55

My dilemma is. Both Lux and Serenity are difficult or impossible to get an appointment at without calling vs. Texting. Anyone know a way around this or should I just cut my losses and give up on those to locations and just continue to frequent elsewhere?Setup a gmail account for the hobby and then setup a Google voice account. You can select the area code but Google will select the number, you can call and text from it.

That is what I use.

Trobber222
01-19-22, 14:55
OMG. China. OMG. Had an appointment 1 hour with China again. Easy setup and ready to please. She was wearing a bikini when I arrived. Damn. OMG. Great rub. Then tease. Then rub then tease. OMG. Damn. Top popped off. Oil C's on my back. I just love that. Then I saw the bottoms hit the floor. She took the massage oil and ran it down her back. OMG. Watching it run down that hot af oh my. Had to flip because I was so hard a cat couldn't scratch it. Finish was hot af as well. OMG. China has it going on. I'm not shittin you. 180 hour. Mm686.Is this the link? Title says Gina, but body of ad says China.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/gina-open-until-12-pm-tonight/784567203093

WaltK
01-19-22, 17:23
$400 for an hour of time with a prosti tute is a lot of money. But if you have a lot of disposable cash and that's how you choose to spend it (general statement, not directed at anyone) there is nothing wrong with using your cash however you want. For me, I'd have to be pretty desperate for the attention and an ego boost was badly needed to fool myself into thinking that was a good investment. As I said, to each their own, hope she's making bank!I spent north of 20 K last year getting my dick wet with 13 appointments at or above 500 to the girl. Not a single time did my cash outlay exceed the opportunity cost. When I factor in the time spent trolling STG / SA / Tryst and this board, plus travel, delays and appointment time the cash outlay is less than 20% of my real cost. Point of the story is seeing a girl who is two miles away and punctual for 400 is way cheaper for me than driving across town and getting jerked around for 45 minutes before seeing some broad for 100. When you add a hotness factor it is a no brainer for me.

TigerEye2525
01-19-22, 17:43
I spent north of 20 K last year getting my dick wet with 13 appointments at or above 500 to the girl. Not a single time did my cash outlay exceed the opportunity cost. When I factor in the time spent trolling STG / SA / Tryst and this board, plus travel, delays and appointment time the cash outlay is less than 20% of my real cost. Point of the story is seeing a girl who is two miles away and punctual for 400 is way cheaper for me than driving across town and getting jerked around for 45 minutes before seeing some broad for 100. When you add a hotness factor it is a no brainer for me.I totally get your logic and you make valid points. Obviously you're at a place financially where you can afford to do that. I work two jobs and make decent money. But after child support and bills I don't have a lot of cash left over. But I always make sure that when I book an appointment I have the appropriate cash on hand that is in a respectful amount. I may not go as often as y'all but when I do, I make sure I never underpay. That's just bad mojo. I've really enjoyed my times with Berlin, Cecelia, Eris, Brit, Jessi, etc.

I hope to go more frequently when I'm done with child support in 5 years LOL.

But 20 k? Y'all wild. LOL, did you invest in Bitcoin or something?

BoatGuy1
01-19-22, 17:58
No that is not the China that works with Berlin. China does both have an ad yet

Is this the link? Title says Gina, but body of ad says China.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/gina-open-until-12-pm-tonight/784567203093

Pete3854
01-19-22, 18:56
I totally get your logic and you make valid points. Obviously you're at a place financially where you can afford to do that. I work two jobs and make decent money. But after child support and bills I don't have a lot of cash left over. But I always make sure that when I book an appointment I have the appropriate cash on hand that is in a respectful amount. I may not go as often as y'all but when I do, I make sure I never underpay. That's just bad mojo. I've really enjoyed my times with Berlin, Cecelia, Eris, Brit, Jessi, etc.

I hope to go more frequently when I'm done with child support in 5 years LOL.

But 20 k? Y'all wild. LOL, did you invest in Bitcoin or something?My guess is that he is a generation older than you. Debt free and can manage a large disposable income each year.

Blackfire
01-19-22, 19:57
I spent north of 20 K last year getting my dick wet with 13 appointments at or above 500 to the girl. Not a single time did my cash outlay exceed the opportunity cost. When I factor in the time spent trolling STG / SA / Tryst and this board, plus travel, delays and appointment time the cash outlay is less than 20% of my real cost. Point of the story is seeing a girl who is two miles away and punctual for 400 is way cheaper for me than driving across town and getting jerked around for 45 minutes before seeing some broad for 100. When you add a hotness factor it is a no brainer for me.To each their own I guess. If a guys making $200 K that only 10% of his income. Hopefully it isn't an addiction issue and you're spending all your retirement money on prostitutes. I mean that rhetorically for anyone and not the OP, I remember a guy on one of the old boards who Synergy took for $50 K, he thought she liked him and until his money ran out he was right (actually she liked his wallet). If I recall correctly he was an attorney too, after crying on the boards about his losses he disappeared. Ran out of money to support the ego boost the young chick was feeding into.

There are a couple guys on here that frequently review the high end girls, if all those reviews are real and they're paying normal prices they are spending that type of change too. I doubt all of them can afford it, the game of chasing prostitutes to get your dick wet can become a very expensive hobby. And if you forget or don't understand that for the girls it's all about the money and they don't care about you like you want them to it's a hard fall when the money runs out.

BoatGuy1
01-19-22, 20:24
You would be shocked to see how much money some people make a year in this area. Not just a few but thousands of people make millions every year in this little city. To them 20 k is nothing.

They will pay those prives ans more no problem for more discretion and a hot. young thing. Just look at some ot the touring that come to GR and come back regularly. They charge 500 to 1700. They keep coming back as they are busy in GR but they don't advertise on stg

To each their own I guess. If a guys making $200 K that only 10% of his income. Hopefully it isn't an addiction issue and you're spending all your retirement money on prostitutes. I mean that rhetorically for anyone and not the OP, I remember a guy on one of the old boards who Synergy took for $50 K, he thought she liked him and until his money ran out he was right (actually she liked his wallet). If I recall correctly he was an attorney too, after crying on the boards about his losses he disappeared. Ran out of money to support the ego boost the young chick was feeding into.

There are a couple guys on here that frequently review the high end girls, if all those reviews are real and they're paying normal prices they are spending that type of change too. I doubt all of them can afford it, the game of chasing prostitutes to get your dick wet can become a very expensive hobby. And if you forget or don't understand that for the girls it's all about the money and they don't care about you like you want them to it's a hard fall when the money runs out..

Blackfire
01-19-22, 21:00
You would be shocked to see how much money some people make a year in this area. Not just a few but thousands of people make millions every year in this little city. To them 20 k is nothing.

They will pay those prives ans more no problem for more discretion and a hot. young thing. Just look at some ot the touring that come to GR and come back regularly. They charge 500 to 1700. They keep coming back as they are busy in GR but they don't advertise on stg

.Possible sure. But I'd bet most guys rolling in those circles aren't fucking 'tutes in massage parlors once or twice a week or more and writing reviews on usasexguide.

TigerEye2525
01-19-22, 21:16
My guess is that he is a generation older than you. Debt free and can manage a large disposable income each year.Yeah I bet you're right. I'm 38, not a spring chicken but also not old enough to have a nice nest egg to pull cash from. Maybe in ten years, who knows LOL.

MichiganMan686
01-19-22, 21:23
Is this the link? Title says Gina, but body of ad says China.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/gina-open-until-12-pm-tonight/784567203093No that's not her. I don't think they ever got an ad up. I know they are planning on using a web page for booking soon. Mm686.

BoatGuy1
01-19-22, 21:47
Most West Mi Millionaires are cheap asses.

Many are married but want to have an experience. MP is fairly safe for a last minute itch where the girl doesn't know your income level and then can also plan ahead and indulge with a higher end which takes more planning and advance booking which they don't always have. Some days you wake up and just want to get a He or more with no drama.

They partake In both ends of the spectrum as mentioned. End of the day this forum gives them a place to comment about their activities without exposing themselves. Don't assume that a handful of the guys on here are not multi millionaires and are part of other groups as well.

They are active because they can find out who is new, cute and ready and then they can pursue. Why would they not be on these boards? Of course they can find the established high end but their is fun is fun in finding the next up and coming that you can get with an hour notice.

Possible sure. But I'd bet most guys rolling in those circles aren't fucking 'tutes in massage parlors once or twice a week or more and writing reviews on usasexguide.

TigerEye2525
01-19-22, 22:04
Most West Mi Millionaires are cheap asses.

Many are married but want to have an experience. MP is fairly safe for a last minute itch where the girl doesn't know your income level and then can also plan ahead and indulge with a higher end which takes more planning and advance booking which they don't always have. Some days you wake up and just want to get a He or more with no drama.

They partake In both ends of the spectrum as mentioned. End of the day this forum gives them a place to comment about their activities without exposing themselves. Don't assume that a handful of the guys on here are not multi millionaires and are part of other groups as well.

They are active because they can find out who is new, cute and ready and then they can pursue. Why would they not be on these boards? Of course they can find the established high end but their is fun is fun in finding the next up and coming that you can get with an hour notice.Very well said. I do quite like this topic. Now all you millionaires. Expose yourselves!!.

Pete3854
01-19-22, 22:24
To each their own I guess. If a guys making $200 K that only 10% of his income. Hopefully it isn't an addiction issue and you're spending all your retirement money on prostitutes. I mean that rhetorically for anyone and not the OP, I remember a guy on one of the old boards who Synergy took for $50 K, he thought she liked him and until his money ran out he was right (actually she liked his wallet). If I recall correctly he was an attorney too, after crying on the boards about his losses he disappeared. Ran out of money to support the ego boost the young chick was feeding into.

There are a couple guys on here that frequently review the high end girls, if all those reviews are real and they're paying normal prices they are spending that type of change too. I doubt all of them can afford it, the game of chasing prostitutes to get your dick wet can become a very expensive hobby. And if you forget or don't understand that for the girls it's all about the money and they don't care about you like you want them to it's a hard fall when the money runs out.Back then Torco spent way more than $50 k. But his was tax money he never paid LOL. Did time in federal prison for it though.

WayneJWorld
01-19-22, 23:03
Possible sure. But I'd bet most guys rolling in those circles aren't fucking 'tutes in massage parlors once or twice a week or more and writing reviews on usasexguide.Robert Kraft doesn't agree with that. Well maybe he does now.

LongAwaited493
01-20-22, 10:07
Possible sure. But I'd bet most guys rolling in those circles aren't fucking 'tutes in massage parlors once or twice a week or more and writing reviews on usasexguide.I will say I'm one of the fortunate that has made a lot of money throughout my career. I see a lot of these ladies that tour and come into town regularly. I don't bother posting reviews about them because they're extremely expensive and most you guys wouldn't see them anyway.

Hoeser
01-20-22, 12:53
I will say I'm one of the fortunate that has made a lot of money throughout my career. I see a lot of these ladies that tour and come into town regularly. I don't bother posting reviews about them because they're extremely expensive and most you guys wouldn't see them anyway.These guys mess it up for the blue collar guy.

BossHog429
01-20-22, 14:32
Very well said. I do quite like this topic. Now all you millionaires. Expose yourselves!!.So, I don't understand the confusion here. This is a hobby like hunting and fishing. I don't hunt but I have several friends who spend thousands of dollars each year on hunting gear, clothing, ammo, and supplies. I don't fish, but I have several friends who do and can never have enough fishing gear. They spend tons of money on poles, and supplies and several have boats for fishing.

We spend our money on the things that make us happy.

DaddyJoel
01-20-22, 14:34
I had the pleasure to see Jessi yesterday. This was my 3rd or 4th time seeing her. Aside from her obvious beauty, Jessi is one of the nicest people I've ever met! She makes you comfortable immediately, and gives a slow, sensual massage that I never want to end. The flip side blows my mind. Jessi takes her time to make sure every second with her counts.

If you get the opportunity to spend an hour with Jessi, I guarantee you that it will be your happiest hour of your day.

Pete3854
01-20-22, 14:49
These guys mess it up for the blue collar guy.Mess up what? Seeing ladies that you can't afford? How hilarious.

Swcdt
01-20-22, 15:25
So, I don't understand the confusion here. This is a hobby like hunting and fishing. I don't hunt but I have several friends who spend thousands of dollars each year on hunting gear, clothing, ammo, and supplies. I don't fish, but I have several friends who do and can never have enough fishing gear. They spend tons of money on poles, and supplies and several have boats for fishing.

We spend our money on the things that make us happy.Very well put, BossHog. But I hunt and fish, and have a classic car collection. Shit, no wonder I'm always broke, LOL. These ladies definitely make me happy, so I'll keep spending money on them.

Trobber222
01-20-22, 15:27
No that's not her. I don't think they ever got an ad up. I know they are planning on using a web page for booking soon. Mm686.OK- thanks. Is there any ads for China or Berlin out there? Not a senior yet, but would appreciate the info if anyone is willing to pm or post it. Was Sr. Previous under same name but just 22. Instead of 222. Can't get into that old email.

Thanks!

Detroit Brian
01-20-22, 15:31
Recently visited Panacea. Called ahead, and was in the mood for a girl I hadn't seen before, so booked with Elise (pronounced UH-lease). In short, I almost immediately wished I had booked Natalie or Kelly. She had a lot of rules, and offered the least mileage out of any girl I've seen there. Uninspired topless HJ.

I guess she used to work there awhile back, took a break, and had only been back a couple of days. Lots of better options at that MP.

Be careful out there.

Love The Lips
01-20-22, 15:59
Recently visited Panacea. Called ahead, and was in the mood for a girl I hadn't seen before, so booked with Elise (pronounced UH-lease). In short, I almost immediately wished I had booked Natalie or Kelly. She had a lot of rules, and offered the least mileage out of any girl I've seen there. Uninspired topless HJ.

I guess she used to work there awhile back, took a break, and had only been back a couple of days. Lots of better options at that MP.

Be careful out there.Damn that sucks, sorry to hear that. Yes, she was there for years and had come and gone a few times but she used to be fun and always got completely nude without any prompting. There are some new ones there I hear but unfortunately I'll be out of town for the next couple weeks. Let us know if anyone tries the new ones.

LongAwaited493
01-20-22, 18:52
These guys mess it up for the blue collar guy.Serious with all due respect, I have no problem spending 1500 bucks and some of these high class women. How does that affect you please liberate.

LongAwaited493
01-20-22, 18:58
Very well put, BossHog. But I hunt and fish, and have a classic car collection. Shit, no wonder I'm always broke, LOL. These ladies definitely make me happy, so I'll keep spending money on them.Right on brother, I like to see hot looking high class ladies and I pay to play. There's a lady I see in Vegas she's amazing and I pay her 20 grand to spend the weekend with her. When I fly home I have a big smile on my face and it still smells like her LOL. Life short you can't take the money with you.

Hoeser
01-20-22, 20:49
Serious with all due respect, I have no problem spending 1500 bucks and some of these high class women. How does that affect you please liberate.Not all of us are millionaires and this drives up the cost.

WaltK
01-20-22, 21:19
My guess is that he is a generation older than you. Debt free and can manage a large disposable income each year.

Yeah I bet you're right. I'm 38, not a spring chicken but also not old enough to have a nice nest egg to pull cash from. Maybe in ten years, who knows LOL.I'm 41. Doing well enough that lack of money hasn't stopped me from doing anything for 7 years. I didn't post to stir the pot or brag, I was just trying to point out that there are valid, logical reasons why sometimes it makes sense to pay premium rates if you can afford to do it.

As an example, when considering total cost my most expensive appointment last year was red headed Jessica. The 20 minutes I spent with her cost me 3 k but I only gave her 120.

There are a few high end providers I see that will text me and 15 minutes later I'm banging them and 20 minutes after that I am back to work but in a better mood. The fact that they may view meas an ATM doesn't bother me at all. We both are getting what we want, capitalism at its finest.

MichiganMan686
01-21-22, 06:49
OK- thanks. Is there any ads for China or Berlin out there? Not a senior yet, but would appreciate the info if anyone is willing to pm or post it. Was Sr. Previous under same name but just 22. Instead of 222. Can't get into that old email.

Thanks!They are working on a website for booking. Coming soon. Until then they are exclusively mine. LOL. I wish. Mm686.

LongAwaited493
01-21-22, 09:26
Not all of us are millionaires and this drives up the cost.There are beautiful ladies that visit Grand Rapids and can cost anywhere from 600 to 2000 bucks an hour. These are not the women that are going to take 150 bucks to spend a half an hour sucking your dick to make you happy. These are classy ladies and the rates are what they are. They are true professionals and a date with them can be amazing. They're very skilled and their bodies are amazing and worth every penny. After a while you get known and respected by a group of these ladies which brings additional benefits. I'm not trying to brag, but some of us here have the income to enjoy truly beautiful amazing performing ladies.

SlowRolling
01-21-22, 10:44
Has anyone seen this provider lately? Or are there any other providers that offer BBBJCIM?

Blackfire
01-21-22, 12:21
There are beautiful ladies that visit Grand Rapids and can cost anywhere from 600 to 2000 bucks an hour. These are not the women that are going to take 150 bucks to spend a half an hour sucking your dick to make you happy. These are classy ladies and the rates are what they are. They are true professionals and a date with them can be amazing. They're very skilled and their bodies are amazing and worth every penny. After a while you get known and respected by a group of these ladies which brings additional benefits. I'm not trying to brag, but some of us here have the income to enjoy truly beautiful amazing performing ladies.Beautiful thing about the internet. You can be anything you want to be.

LongAwaited493
01-21-22, 12:24
Has anyone seen this provider lately? Or are there any other providers that offer BBBJCIM?I don't believe simply sweet offers BBBJCIM.

BoatGuy1
01-21-22, 13:39
If you want to really talk about something thay is overpriced, try owning a boat. Everything, and I mean everything is 3 to 4 times more expensive than it should be. You got two choices, pick what size boat to limit the outrageousness or sit on the beach. Same with ladies, pick which level you are comfortable spending, but realize there will always be somone willing to spend more, buy the bigger boat and out bid you on the prom queen / model. That being said, you can still have a lot of fun on a 19 foot runabout, some prefer a 50 ft but there is a cost difference. All depends what you are into.

S

Very well put, BossHog. But I hunt and fish, and have a classic car collection. Shit, no wonder I'm always broke, LOL. These ladies definitely make me happy, so I'll keep spending money on them..

Blackfire
01-21-22, 14:16
If you want to really talk about something thay is overpriced, try owning a boat. Everything, and I mean everything is 3 to 4 times more expensive than it should be. You got two choices, pick what size boat to limit the outrageousness or sit on the beach. Same with ladies, pick which level you are comfortable spending, but realize there will always be somone willing to spend more, buy the bigger boat and out bid you on the prom queen / model. That being said, you can still have a lot of fun on a 19 foot runabout, some prefer a 50 ft but there is a cost difference. All depends what you are into..This subject on a ***** board s so deep, cracks me up! Equating what you pay for a boat, house, car, steak or anything else for that matter to how much you spend on prostitutes. Can't make this shit, hilarious and free entertainment.

PurpMan61
01-21-22, 16:41
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/raven-new-location/690562398903

This girl is sexy. Great body, tight, amazing ass and nice tits. Cute face too. Massage was decent. Plenty of oil and light pressure but the nails along the skin felt amazing. She left bottoms on which bummed me out but other than that she's a dream to look at. The flip was standard, doesn't get into it like other girls but has good technique and uses both hands. Probably one of the better put together girls I've seen doing this for years.

HornyFlyer
01-21-22, 18:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HornyFlyer
01-21-22, 18:20
Not all of us are millionaires and this drives up the cost.If you want to own a Ferrari you have to save a while or inherit money. No difference with top of the line pussy, dude. If a girl can consistently get $1500/ hr. She obviously is worth it. Stop buying Starbuck's every day and put that money in your beat-off sock and one day you will be able to taste $1500/ hr pussy.

HornyFlyer
01-21-22, 18:22
If you want to really talk about something thay is overpriced, try owning a boat. Everything, and I mean everything is 3 to 4 times more expensive than it should be. You got two choices, pick what size boat to limit the outrageousness or sit on the beach. Same with ladies, pick which level you are comfortable spending, but realize there will always be somone willing to spend more, buy the bigger boat and out bid you on the prom queen / model. That being said, you can still have a lot of fun on a 19 foot runabout, some prefer a 50 ft but there is a cost difference. All depends what you are into.

S

.Try owning an airplane. Makes owning a boat look very affordable. .

MagicHands2
01-21-22, 19:07
Has anyone seen this provider lately? Or are there any other providers that offer BBBJCIM?Nope. Not ever going to happen. So, if that is what you are after, I can save you the trouble of being disappointed. That said, I am a big fan of what she does provide. An excellent, through massage by a trained professional. Nice personality, friendly, gives you your full time and is very reliable and accommodating with scheduling. Does a nice tease and ending, but that is where it stops. Keeps her clothes on and expects you to keep your hands to yourself. My go to for a great massage.

Stay safe and have fun, Magichands2.

BoatGuy1
01-21-22, 20:51
As horney flyer proves, there is always another swinging dick with more money. Always will be.

Just maximize your opportunities and don't worry about those that can spend more or do something you cannot. I think it is awesome that horney flyer has that ability and respect that. Hope he shares those high priced stories and we enjoy them instead of being ridiculed for the price we spend. Would like to hear what it is like to hire a girl for a week. I have never done it but interested.

Well played HF.

Try owning an airplane. Makes owning a boat look very affordable. ..

LongAwaited493
01-21-22, 21:52
[Deleted by Admin]

Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

A2

SlowRolling
01-22-22, 11:33
As someone who is really only seeking a nice massage an a BJ, is that considered full service? I really don't want to fuck or DATY, or even really want the provider to remove their clothes, just a notch above a HJ.

Is there such thing as half service? Or, generally speaking, are you going to end up having to pay a full service rate for a quick ending BBBJCIM?

Tpain0710
01-22-22, 13:26
I have seen Hunter from brit bodyworks and my experience was mediocre, massage was good, During the entire session she kept me entertained with her talks, teasing was nice, flip was okay I would just say she got restrictions when it comes to mutual touch.

I will not repeat, just not my types.

Benz1
01-22-22, 16:23
As someone who is really only seeking a nice massage an a BJ, is that considered full service? I really don't want to fuck or DATY, or even really want the provider to remove their clothes, just a notch above a HJ.

Is there such thing as half service? Or, generally speaking, are you going to end up having to pay a full service rate for a quick ending BBBJCIM?CBJ is a lot more common at Parlors. Some offer a body slide ending which is much better than a HJ.

Plan on paying the same price for CFS or BJ at a parlor. They don't often differentiate between the two.

Tommey
01-22-22, 19:51

Is there such thing as half service? Or, generally speaking, are you going to end up having to pay a full service rate for a quick ending BBBJCIM?A BJ is not full service. The term half service is not used commonly here or in ads, so you might drop that from your searches and posts. There are massage providers who enjoy sharing a nice BJ experience without full service pricing. Hope that answers your questions. Maybe a little more context will help.

Keep in mind that most women who offer a fun massage, whether independent or in a parlor, are doing so intentionally because they have no interest in walking the streets, escorting, or selling BJs and FS on demand. It does not matter what you pay them, you are not going to get it. Then there are others who do happily offer BJs and more. But the amount of the tip does vary with the type of experience you are looking for. Check this site to find some options. Some members have an affinity for BBBJCIM, and post about viable options fairly often, so review the last few months of posts for more on that, and PM the guys who post about it (not me). I believe Benz may have some suggestions for you.

In addition to that, there are a few providers and parlors where it is well known that you can experience a BJ for a modest additional tip, and some where FS is available too but that does come at an even higher tip. So yeah, there is an in between experience that is both cheaper than full service and more on point for your interests than a general fun massage. I did notice that you did not mention parlors, suggesting you are open to independent providers. That can open a couple more options if that is the case.

A fully clothed massage with a BJ can be had at reasonable cost. But if you really want to keep your costs under control, find a couple options from this community before you start searching on your own.

Hope that helps.

Benz1
01-23-22, 16:16
A BJ is not full service. The term half service is not used commonly here or in ads, so you might drop that from your searches and posts. There are massage providers who enjoy sharing a nice BJ experience without full service pricing. Hope that answers your questions. Maybe a little more context will help.

Keep in mind that most women who offer a fun massage, whether independent or in a parlor, are doing so intentionally because they have no interest in walking the streets, escorting, or selling BJs and FS on demand. It does not matter what you pay them, you are not going to get it. Then there are others who do happily offer BJs and more. But the amount of the tip does vary with the type of experience you are looking for. Check this site to find some options. Some members have an affinity for BBBJCIM, and post about viable options fairly often, so review the last few months of posts for more on that, and PM the guys who post about it (not me). I believe Benz may have some suggestions for you.
.Thanks for the Nod Tommey. Now my mail box is going to fill up again.

I think we're both right and for the most part it takes a little luck to find the girl that's in the mood to make a few extra dollars for a BBBJCIM. In most cases the girl will hesitate on your first visit and use the Maybe Next Time line. It might take 3 or more visits spending over 500 dollars to get the BJ and it might be a CBJ for the first time. They have a lot of come along tactics for you to return. It's a fuckin racket.

If a friend referred another to go see the same MP girl, he'll probably have to go through the same 3 or more visits to get the BBBJCIM.

The only way she would know he's your friend is if he went with you and introduced him.

The next question most mongers have to answer before seeing a massage girl is Which service do I prefer? Most MP girls don't have both skills, Massage and BBBJCIM or FS. I've talked to a few about their massage skills and they replied. I don't have to give a real massage because they are here for a BJ. Finding a real masseuse with a good mouth and tongue is rare. A good example is Tpain0710's experience.

When we find one, are we willing to share? Maybe but only with friends on PM. How will she know who the friend is? Anyone can say I'm a friend of Tommey.

Tommey
01-23-22, 17:24
Thanks for the Nod , , , Breezii is the one I thought you would mention. She advertises as an escort, but given what SlowRolling is looking for, she might be a good option.

Benz1
01-23-22, 17:30
Breezii is the one I thought you would mention. She advertises as an escort, but given what SlowRolling is looking for, she might be a good option.I was just talking to Breezii 5 minutes ago. I would definitely recommend her BJ skills and she has worked at a parlor before so it could be a good match for Slow rolling. She's not on my massage girl list because she doesn't have a massage table. A bed is very difficult to get a good massage on. I have a massage table I could loan her but she's never asked for it.

Like I mentioned, every monger has to make a choice, which do they prefer? The great head game or excellent massage?

Breezii loves giving head and it shows.

She's always on time, never cancelled on me.

Breezii is an awesome choice.

https://tryst.link/escort/breezii

Monger01
01-23-22, 20:02
I was just talking to Breezii 5 minutes ago. I would definitely recommend her BJ skills and she has worked at a parlor before so it could be a good match for Slow rolling. She's not on my massage girl list because she doesn't have a massage table. A bed is very difficult to get a good massage on. I have a massage table I could loan her but she's never asked for it.

Like I mentioned, every monger has to make a choice, which do they prefer? The great head game or excellent massage?

Breezii loves giving head and it shows.

She's always on time, never cancelled on me.

Breezii is an awesome choice.

https://tryst.link/escort/breeziiI'll also vote for Breezie. Great head. Never had a massage but most parlor girls lack those skills anyway so.

SlowRolling
01-23-22, 20:10
Thanks for the input, gentlemen.

Obviously prefer a massage, a BJ is just a bonus. I've never really had a huge desire to go out and find independent providers, I always prefer in a parlor. Perhaps I've just been spoiled by my overseas travels where it was never an issue to get a BJ in addition to a great massage.

If anyone knows of a parlor that might be a reasonable option for a BJ, even CBJ, feel free to shoot me a dm.

Moonglow913
01-24-22, 09:01
Nope. Not ever going to happen. So, if that is what you are after, I can save you the trouble of being disappointed. That said, I am a big fan of what she does provide. An excellent, through massage by a trained professional. Nice personality, friendly, gives you your full time and is very reliable and accommodating with scheduling. Does a nice tease and ending, but that is where it stops. Keeps her clothes on and expects you to keep your hands to yourself. My go to for a great massage.

Stay safe and have fun, Magichands2.Excellent description of SS services. I too am a big fan. Just know going in that it is not your typical MP experience. I will add that she will tailor your session to your liking. For example, while she is more than capable of providing a legit professional massage, I prefer a slow sensual touch with lots of attention to the important areas.

MissHunter
01-24-22, 13:53

Have seen Hunter twice since her migration to the domesticated realm of Brits place. I never saw her when she roamed the wilds of the rural locales. Probably better I didn't, as I can only imagine the sweet flavors of the entire palate that exists now in the rear view mirror for some of you lucky dogs.

I arrived for the first visit with Hunter and was introduced to a mild mannered shapely woman in a clinical uniform, looking like a professional hair stylist or the like. Once she started with the massage, it was clear this was a woman with a purpose. And her purpose was to tease and build anticipation. Once the flip occurred and she joined me on the table, I was regretting my earlier decision to book a 45 minute stay. I should have done the 60! Oh well, live and learn!

One of the few advantages of being well beyond my youthful prime, is that my time in a state of arousal can exceed what it used to. Without climax coming quickly. While this can have a down side when being attended by a fully clothed AMP matron, this possible dilemma is non existent with Hunter. I was glad I was older, the continued focus on pleasure kept going and going. When my time came, it was symphonic!.Gene as always you are too kind! I thoroughly enjoy our sessions together and of course the bourbon you brought me.

Finally feeling 100 percent after Vegas. Come visit soon xoxox.

Love to duo it up with Cecilia or Athena one day maybe.

Happy Hunting.

Sparty On 1234
01-24-22, 14:34
I've been out of the area for several months. I used to see Alissa at Bodyworks, but she is no longer on the website menu option? Does anyone know if she is still around or where I may find her. She has an amazing body and great hands. She was the best girl at Brit's place hands down. Thanks in advance for any insight!

Shawtren
01-24-22, 14:56
I've been out of the area for several months. I used to see Alissa at Bodyworks, but she is no longer on the website menu option? Does anyone know if she is still around or where I may find her. She has an amazing body and great hands. She was the best girl at Brit's place hands down. Thanks in advance for any insight!Alissa has been out of the picture for a few months now. I have been chomping at the bit for a visit with her if she decides to return. I have not heard any rumors of a return yet, but will post anything that is confirmable.

Swcdt
01-24-22, 17:01
I've been out of the area for several months. I used to see Alissa at Bodyworks, but she is no longer on the website menu option? Does anyone know if she is still around or where I may find her. She has an amazing body and great hands. She was the best girl at Brit's place hands down. Thanks in advance for any insight!Alissa is so awesome! I hope she comes back someday. I've been seeing Brit since she's been out and in my opinion she is just as Awesome as Alissa. But they are loaded with good options there. Good luck.

LandRover20
01-24-22, 19:03

One of the few advantages of being well beyond my youthful prime, is that my time in a state of arousal can exceed what it used to. Without climax coming quickly. While this can have a down side when being attended by a fully clothed AMP matron, this possible dilemma is non existent with Hunter. I was glad I was older, the continued focus on pleasure kept going and going. When my time came, it was symphonic!

What a tigress she is. Definitely will repeat and I promise to not allow myself to contemplate what might have been had I visited her before she was domesticated.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hunter-bodywork/695392966370

Enjoy."my erstwhile wonderings of what might have been". Isn't that a Moody Blues song? Or was it off Zeppelin II?

WayneJWorld
01-24-22, 19:38
"my erstwhile wonderings of what might have been". Isn't that a Moody Blues song? Or was it off Zeppelin II?Good guess on Led. But it was actually from a poem. Can't remember the author. But probably more in tune with this forum's perversions. "What is and what should never be" was written by Robert Plant about his affair with his wife's younger sister. Would make for an interesting family reunion.

Gene2
01-24-22, 19:40
"my erstwhile wonderings of what might have been". Isn't that a Moody Blues song? Or was it off Zeppelin II?Those bands are of my time and era of my school age days. But as far as I know, I'm the John Lennon of those words. However, we can all be implanted with a phrase we hear and adopt as our own.

ClarkEtt
01-24-22, 23:17
I found a lot of old reports but wanted to see if anyone had any recent info? Thanks.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/nuru-the-real-deal-nuru/606467016876

JMaul
01-25-22, 10:10

Enjoy.Hunter is the best provider I've seen, hands down LOL. I was lucky enough to see her prior to the pandemic and didn't realize what I was missing until she came back onto the scene.

I've seen masseuses and escorts across numerous states, locations and countries and yet I haven't found someone with the absolute trifecta of Hunter between kindness, sexiness and sensuality.

For people saying GR doesn't have talent, you haven't seen her yet. Bodyworks was always a treasure trove of amazingly awesome individuals and somehow landed the best I've ever seen in the hobby.