PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

LandRover20
06-06-18, 11:20
Can anyone pm me with digits for Mia at Healthy Habits?

LohnDog
06-06-18, 16:23
Dose Mia fk.

Shawtren
06-06-18, 16:33
Well Bloozer, I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with your visit to Di. I have been there frequently, and have never been disappointed, but I have never had the nuru version. As for the geezer part, my plumbing has aging issues too, and I have not had a problem. But, there are plenty of other MP's out there my friend. Keep on looking, and keep on sharing what you find! Somewhere out there is the prefect provider for you!

Thanks for your review.

ChipCharger
06-06-18, 17:57
I saw Lisa the other day and had a great time. The door fee was $30/ hr for a USA senior member leaving a bit more for extras. Nice. She was very personable, had a great sense of humor, and her pleasant demeanor added a lot to the session. I did not get the impression of any substance abuse. The pics are accurate. Great MILF figure. Super nice breasts. She will send a face photo. I thought she was pretty attractive. In my experience, she treated me very well with a nice massage and a few extras thrown in for good measure. Kind of depends on how much you want to spend and you can decide once you meet her. If you are a senior, I think she'll probably let you know before hand about her menu. I'll be returning. Or, as her posting says, she does some outcall as well. I plan to give that a try in the near future as she was especially accommodating. Two thumbs up!

LandRover20
06-07-18, 07:48
I saw Lisa the other day and had a great time. The door fee was $30/ hr for a USA senior member leaving a bit more for extras. Nice. She was very personable, had a great sense of humor, and her pleasant demeanor added a lot to the session. I did not get the impression of any substance abuse. The pics are accurate. Great MILF figure. Super nice breasts. She will send a face photo. I thought she was pretty attractive. In my experience, she treated me very well with a nice massage and a few extras thrown in for good measure. Kind of depends on how much you want to spend and you can decide once you meet her. If you are a senior, I think she'll probably let you know before hand about her menu. I'll be returning. Or, as her posting says, she does some outcall as well. I plan to give that a try in the near future as she was especially accommodating. Two thumbs up!I've been curious about Lisa. Thanks for the report Chip! Was her incall at a private home or in a shop? Do you know if we can pm her on this board?

ChipCharger
06-07-18, 08:56
I've been curious about Lisa. Thanks for the report Chip! Was her incall at a private home or in a shop? Do you know if we can pm her on this board?She is at Serenity and will do outcalls on her time off. I'm not sure about a pm.

Mongerlian
06-07-18, 09:35
Recently spent some time with saisha at relaxation and in my opinion it was worth it. I arrived a little early, got to the room and got comfortable. She came in and almost immediately went for the goods. Was a little nervous that she was going to get it done and rush me out the door. She spent a little time on the legs and in her thighs along with some awesome teasing. Prostate play is available with her. She then got comfortable down to panties and man what an amazing ass and great tatas too. Allowed fiv and full roaming. She then got to work on the handy and definitely knew what she was doing. After the deed was done she then proceeded with the massage. Massage was decent. Had some good techniques. Got the full HH and then omw. 40 for door and tipped $. Will repeat.140 for hhr?? This is why I refuse to go to relaxation station. I'm sure getting a full hour requires running a credit check. Don't support GPS guys.

Benz1
06-07-18, 12:19
I saw Lisa the other day and had a great time. The door fee was $30/ hr for a USA senior member leaving a bit more for extras. Nice. She was very personable, had a great sense of humor, and her pleasant demeanor added a lot to the session. I did not get the impression of any substance abuse. The pics are accurate. Great MILF figure. Super nice breasts. She will send a face photo. I thought she was pretty attractive. In my experience, she treated me very well with a nice massage and a few extras thrown in for good measure. Kind of depends on how much you want to spend and you can decide once you meet her. If you are a senior, I think she'll probably let you know before hand about her menu. I'll be returning. Or, as her posting says, she does some outcall as well. I plan to give that a try in the near future as she was especially accommodating. Two thumbs up!I totally agree Chip.

My second trip was better than the first.

She takes direction well and improved her massage skills on trip #2.

When she whipped out that long boney finger, it didn't take long.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=52503&cityid=222

Jayce Dragon
06-07-18, 16:15
140 for hhr?? This is why I refuse to go to relaxation station. I'm sure getting a full hour requires running a credit check. Don't support GPS guys.So what is her full HR rate? Damn near 300? LOL.

HungryForIt
06-08-18, 14:31
If you guys had to, which MP's would you say are your top 3 or top 5?

AKA best service, price, cleanliness, good looking girls.

Looking to expand my horizons!

List them out for me, 1 thru 3 (or 5 if you like a bunch of them).

Thanks!

It helps and I appreciate it!

JustMe1973
06-08-18, 21:54
I frequent MBD, but haven't been to many other MP's. Is there anything specific you have to say or ask for at MP's to get HE's? Or do they expect it, roam around and then proceed if you seem into it. ? Like at Healthy Hands or Serenity. Is there some special code I don't have?!I usually brush their legs, if that's okay I offer a but of a massage (lower back, legs, etc) back and ask if that's ok. If they enjoy that it'll start a conversation where you both win.

SlapShot69
06-09-18, 00:12
I saw Lisa the other day and had a great time. The door fee was $30/ hr for a USA senior member leaving a bit more for extras. Nice. She was very personable, had a great sense of humor, and her pleasant demeanor added a lot to the session. I did not get the impression of any substance abuse. The pics are accurate. Great MILF figure. Super nice breasts. She will send a face photo. I thought she was pretty attractive. In my experience, she treated me very well with a nice massage and a few extras thrown in for good measure. Kind of depends on how much you want to spend and you can decide once you meet her. If you are a senior, I think she'll probably let you know before hand about her menu. I'll be returning. Or, as her posting says, she does some outcall as well. I plan to give that a try in the near future as she was especially accommodating. Two thumbs up!Thanks, will have to go check her out!

Naughty12
06-09-18, 07:40
I saw Lisa the other day and had a great time. The door fee was $30/ hr for a USA senior member leaving a bit more for extras. Nice. She was very personable, had a great sense of humor, and her pleasant demeanor added a lot to the session. I did not get the impression of any substance abuse. The pics are accurate. Great MILF figure. Super nice breasts. She will send a face photo. I thought she was pretty attractive. In my experience, she treated me very well with a nice massage and a few extras thrown in for good measure. Kind of depends on how much you want to spend and you can decide once you meet her. If you are a senior, I think she'll probably let you know before hand about her menu. I'll be returning. Or, as her posting says, she does some outcall as well. I plan to give that a try in the near future as she was especially accommodating. Two thumbs up!Visited Lisa based on Chip's and Benz's reviews. Solid performance. There was hiccup with the arrival and her scheduling but she was apologetic and definitely made up for it to put it out of my mind. To reiterate if you area SR member she will want to PM you here first. I really can't add to the other reviews other than she's very up front if she's secure with you, perky, excitable, and very attractive! I'm typically not a regular MP guy but I may start based on the visit!

Randingo
06-09-18, 20:11
I frequent MBD, but haven't been to many other MP's. Is there anything specific you have to say or ask for at MP's to get HE's? Or do they expect it, roam around and then proceed if you seem into it. ? Like at Healthy Hands or Serenity. Is there some special code I don't have?!I always ask if they if they do anything besides just a massage. That just lets them know why you're there and that you know what kind of place it is.

Love The Lips
06-10-18, 10:01
Hey guys looking for some help as I couldn't find anything on these two. Angela at Healthy Habits and Kat at Relaxation Station. I like the more petite ones and from my understanding both of these girls are petite and Angela is blonde. That's all I know at this point. Thanks!

RedSquirrel
06-11-18, 21:07
Can anyone offer some input on a FS aa or asian place. Any input would be appreciated. Done a fair amount of looking just can't find much. Please PM me. Happy mongering.

DaddyD
06-12-18, 09:06
Saw Mia recently. HH for $40. Very nice girl, attractive face, really nice big tatas. I mean really nice. If you like them big, soft and squishy, she's your chick. Little bit big around the middle. Kinda flat on the back side.

Back side was rather short. She offered to do topless or nude. Went with the nude for $80. Uses them boobies like another set of hands. Flip side was good, got right to work. I had to tell her to slow down or things were going to happen really quick. I like big boobs. She asked if I wanted to trade spots. She got on the table and let me massage and roam around. FIV. Told me to get on top and COT.

Stonecoldstan
06-12-18, 10:15
I've been to panacea royal and blonde, where is the best place to get a massage? How's Serenity since new ownership?

Love The Lips
06-12-18, 12:09
Saw Mia recently. HH for $40. Very nice girl, attractive face, really nice big tatas. I mean really nice. If you like them big, soft and squishy, she's your chick. Little bit big around the middle. Kinda flat on the back side.

Back side was rather short. She offered to do topless or nude. Went with the nude for $80. Uses them boobies like another set of hands. Flip side was good, got right to work. I had to tell her to slow down or things were going to happen really quick. I like big boobs. She asked if I wanted to trade spots. She got on the table and let me massage and roam around. FIV. Told me to get on top and COT.Are you saying it was 40 for the hh plus an additional 80 for nude, so a total of 120 for the hh? Did this include a BBBJ or just the fiv with a HJ?

DaddyD
06-12-18, 16:33
Are you saying it was 40 for the hh plus an additional 80 for nude, so a total of 120 for the hh? Did this include a BBBJ or just the fiv with a HJ?You have it all correct. Instead of HJ did a TittyF. There may have been more available, but my first time with her.

Benz1
06-12-18, 18:33
I've been to panacea royal and blonde, where is the best place to get a massage? How's Serenity since new ownership?Are you looking for CMT?

IMHO Perri Curtis is the best.
http://www.curtisymassagetherapy.com/

Looking for something more reasonably priced and is a close 2nd?
Sweety on the Northeast side of GR is great too, she use to advertise on CL I don't have her digits anymore. (I'm sure other members do).

Serenity new owner?
Hayley has always been appointment only at Serenity and recently bought the business. Hayley has a new staff, 1 CMT by appointment only and others that are on the same level as most MP's in GR. Occasionally random new girls too. (a new one working Wednesday) reading the reviews here is the best way to determine which one is best for you. Everyone is looking for something different so it's very hard to answer your question of Where is the best place to get a massage?

NoseJelly
06-12-18, 23:52
I've been to panacea royal and blonde, where is the best place to get a massage? How's Serenity since new ownership?Heidi at Pacific if you want a massage for aches and pains plus nice HJ. Cute Vietnamese with tight body.

White300
06-13-18, 16:55
I've been to panacea royal and blonde, where is the best place to get a massage? How's Serenity since new ownership?She was CMT and can offer extras if she likes you.

Love The Lips
06-13-18, 17:02
Anyone know anything about her? Looks, extras, donation? All I know is I guess she's petite and I like petite!!

GliderGuy
06-14-18, 06:20
Does anyone know if any parlors offer a vitamin V? Little extra kick might be nice to try. Please pm me.

AmpPerv
06-14-18, 15:58
Saw Mia, said she has been at this spa for a couple weeks. Massage was kind of standard for this and some other Chinese places, starts with putting a big beach towel on my back, doing a lot of pushing on muscle groups. Finally takes that off, does a little teasing, works through her routine, finishes up with more teasing but I would have liked even more. Flipped, tried to get her to lay on the table so I could massage her but she wouldn't, she was trying to say something about time, I thought we had enough but apparently not. While she stroked me I had her peel her top down so I could get my grubby hands and mouth on her breasts. She does have an impressive rack and nice nipples, much larger than most Chinese girls. Language was a barrier as happens but she could say more English than a lot of these girls. She indicated next time to let her know I wanted to massage her when we start so she could allow for that.

On 28th in the plaza west of Gorman's furniture, they now have a "massage" sign in the window along with the usual oval neon "open" sign.

1 hour 60, tip 50. She asked for 60 tip, said that's all I had but that's all I tip anyways.

Jayce Dragon
06-14-18, 18:45
Saw Mia, said she has been at this spa for a couple weeks. Massage was kind of standard for this and some other Chinese places, starts with putting a big beach towel on my back, doing a lot of pushing on muscle groups. Finally takes that off, does a little teasing, works through her routine, finishes up with more teasing but I would have liked even more. Flipped, tried to get her to lay on the table so I could massage her but she wouldn't, she was trying to say something about time, I thought we had enough but apparently not. While she stroked me I had her peel her top down so I could get my grubby hands and mouth on her breasts. She does have an impressive rack and nice nipples, much larger than most Chinese girls. Language was a barrier as happens but she could say more English than a lot of these girls. She indicated next time to let her know I wanted to massage her when we start so she could allow for that.

On 28th in the plaza west of Gorman's furniture, they now have a "massage" sign in the window along with the usual oval neon "open" sign.

1 hour 60, tip 50. She asked for 60 tip, said that's all I had but that's all I tip anyways.Is Mia the mean looking one? Or the one with glasses? The mean short one doesn't like to be touched. The one with glasses is a freak. And there's another chick there but she jerks too damn hard. I like that one young chick that was there she had the softest hands and nice smile. Other ine had not much English. She's a freak too. I got to get away from the short chick but she does have good MT skills. But they are kinda unprofessional. I haven't been there in a long time. Even though I don't get HEs I stick with Blessings just for the massage. The girl even stood on my back.

EngrGuy
06-15-18, 10:30
Did you mean Sweet? North of Leonard east of fuller in private residence? AA girl HJ only at the end by request? But great massage.

I thought perri curtis was no HE or anything else? Is this incorrect?

Benz its tough to be as popular as you and have your mail box full all the time LOL.

Be smart be safe everyone.

Are you looking for CMT?

IMHO Perri Curtis is the best.
http://www.curtisymassagetherapy.com/

Looking for something more reasonably priced and is a close 2nd?
Sweety on the Northeast side of GR is great too, she use to advertise on CL I don't have her digits anymore. (I'm sure other members do).

Serenity new owner?
Hayley has always been appointment only at Serenity and recently bought the business. Hayley has a new staff, 1 CMT by appointment only and others that are on the same level as most MP's in GR. Occasionally random new girls too. (a new one working Wednesday) reading the reviews here is the best way to determine which one is best for you. Everyone is looking for something different so it's very hard to answer your question of Where is the best place to get a massage?

NoseJelly
06-15-18, 11:51
Benz its tough to be as popular as you and have your mail box full all the time LOL.

Be smart be safe everyone.No doubt Professor Benz is busy with another Mongering Seminar. Can't wait to see his TED Talk on my Roku!

Benz1
06-15-18, 14:04
Did you mean Sweet? North of Leonard east of fuller in private residence? AA girl HJ only at the end by request? But great massage.
Yes that sweetie
Parri does a legit jerk called pelvic floor. Her massage is excellent and you might as well jerk yourself off. She will do it but no eye contact and you might not release. That's up to you. Perri was fine for me but I continue to search for the perfect combo.

Be smart be safe everyone.Yes sweetie is the one.

Perri will do a pelvic floor. Legit hand job.

No eye contact if you say something suggetive she will stop and keep your money.
She gives the best massage and a Great mechanical HJ.
If you read her website it tells you the HJ is therapeutic for your prostrate health.
When she first started the pelvic floor, she was running a special for 90. It was worth 90 to me. I almost fell asleep during the massage. There is no better

AmpPerv
06-15-18, 14:55
Is Mia the mean looking one? Or the one with glasses? The mean short one doesn't like to be touched. The one with glasses is a freak. And there's another chick there but she jerks too damn hard. I like that one young chick that was there she had the softest hands and nice smile. Other ine had not much English. She's a freak too. I got to get away from the short chick but she does have good MT skills. But they are kinda unprofessional. I haven't been there in a long time. Even though I don't get HEs I stick with Blessings just for the massage. The girl even stood on my back.Mia was not the mean-looking one you mentioned, as I wrote I had no problem getting my mitts on her tits. You do need to get these chick's names. My fav might be the one you like, Cici has a nice smile, tall but good meat on her bones and has some hips which most Chinese girls don't and speaks very good English as she has been in US for ten years, she just wasn't in the day I went.

Benz1
06-15-18, 16:05

Be smart be safe everyone.It looks like I added to your post Engrguy. That was wierd, never happened to me before. I looked to see what happened to my answer to your post. It disappeared. So I wrote another one. Now I see my answers ended up in the middle of your post.

That's what I get for trying to answer fly. Need to slow down and take my time.

Stay safe.

HollandMI8
06-15-18, 17:21
I want to find someone that does massage like Blessings. Which is amazing. But no HE and then have a HE like Linda at Wonder. Fun to play with those enhanced tatas too. There has to be someone. If not. Perhaps this is the time we call someone who can clone us someone?

Suggestions.

Benz1
06-15-18, 18:41
I want to find someone that does massage like Blessings. Which is amazing. But no HE and then have a HE like Linda at Wonder. Fun to play with those enhanced tatas too. There has to be someone. If not. Perhaps this is the time we call someone who can clone us someone?

Suggestions.I have a massage table and trained a few in the past, I've been very happy with the results. One of them I trained is a legitimate CMT now, with her own salon.

They become UTR's and I don't share them with too many mongers. I only share them when they ask me for more clients. They haven't needed more lately

I'm currently training a girl at Serenity. Everytime I see her, I give her a massage first and we go back and forth on the table, showing her what I like and we usually go overtime because she enjoys the massage she's getting. I don't poke or prod, I give her the same massage that I expect in return. I have shared this one on this page, she's still in training but getting better everytime I see her.
You can do it too, train your favorite HE girl, then share her.

HollandMI8
06-15-18, 18:49
I have a massage table and trained a few in the past and I've been very happy with the Trifecta. One of them I trained is a legitimate CMT now, with her own salon.

They become UTR's and I don't share them with too many mongers.

I'm currently training a girl at Serenity. Everytime I see her, I give her a massage first and we go back and forth on the table, showing her what I like and we usually go overtime because she enjoys the massage she's getting. I don't poke or prod, I give her the same massage that I expect in return. I have shared this one on this page, she's still in training but getting better everytime I see her.Well I need to work on becoming a monger then. LOL. UTR works well for me too! Thanks for the tips.

Jayce Dragon
06-16-18, 00:46
Mia was not the mean-looking one you mentioned, as I wrote I had no problem getting my mitts on her tits. You do need to get these chick's names. My fav might be the one you like, Cici has a nice smile, tall but good meat on her bones and has some hips which most Chinese girls don't and speaks very good English as she has been in US for ten years, she just wasn't in the day I went.I keep forgetting to get the names because I just go in and see some of the same. But the mean looking one is kinda flirty she gives me hugs and slaps my ass for some reason but the tiny young girl had some nice hands. The mean girl probably has the best skills in there. I might repay them a visit sometime.

Spartan191
06-16-18, 07:02
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massage-by-sweet-megan/241077286796

I had some time yesterday so decided to see if Megan had an opening.

Simple 2 call system and I set up an hour appointment. I have seen Megan a few times so it was easy to connect.

Megan has a quiet and discreet office on 44th street very safe.

She gives a nice massage. Yesterday I was fine with light pressure but I think she can adapt to your desires.

Megan worked for about 45 minutes on my back and legs etc. We had some very good conversation about the hobby and the.

Shut down of the websites she had been posting on. She is going to post an ad on USA soon.

Roaming was allowed and there was some teasing and every once in awhile as she bent over I got her breasts rubbing over my back.

After the flip she worked on the thighs and began to tease the boys and the cock. She is very good at slowly building up the climax.

As this is happening I got some nipple to suck on and all the tit rubbing I could wamted.

Megan is my go to for massages and yes as her name mentions she is sweet and easy to spend time with.

60 for the hour and left a 40 tip.

So Curious
06-17-18, 20:30
When I was in GR back on February there was the best looking Asian chick I've ever seen that had just taken over a shop or just opened one outside of GR a bit. She was basically the mamasan but I'd love to try to get an appointment with her next week when I'm in town. I can't remember much about the drive to the spa because it was snowing.

Magnum352
06-17-18, 20:34
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massage-by-sweet-megan/241077286796

I had some time yesterday so decided to see if Megan had an opening.

Simple 2 call system and I set up an hour appointment. I have seen Megan a few times so it was easy to connect.

Megan has a quiet and discreet office on 44th street very safe.

She gives a nice massage. Yesterday I was fine with light pressure but I think she can adapt to your desires.

Megan worked for about 45 minutes on my back and legs etc. We had some very good conversation about the hobby and the.

Shut down of the websites she had been posting on. She is going to post an ad on USA soon.

Roaming was allowed and there was some teasing and every once in awhile as she bent over I got her breasts rubbing over my back.

After the flip she worked on the thighs and began to tease the boys and the cock. She is very good at slowly building up the climax.
Ditto
As this is happening I got some nipple to suck on and all the tit rubbing I could wamted.

Megan is my go to for massages and yes as her name mentions she is sweet and easy to spend time with.

60 for the hour and left a 40 tip.I could share my experience but it's just like Sparty says. She's a top 3 provider! Beware though she doesn't respond well to strangers so if you're new to her don't be shocked if you get ignored.

Shawtren
06-18-18, 15:07
Just curious if anyone has been to this place. It is on Burton street between Breton and Plymouth. Posted rates and times are the same as the typical parlors you and I love. I asked about draping and she didn't know what I was talking about. I may end up TOFTT, but I thought I would at least check.

JmSuttr
06-18-18, 22:10
Mature Thai masseuse who gives a nice, strong massage? Just wondering if there's any recent intel as it's been a while since I've seen her. I had her personal digits but lost them when my previous phone went fubar.

Guitar Man
06-18-18, 22:48
[I tried it last week and the massage was excellent, and easy to book and parking in back. The rates are the same as other shops.

Love Massage
06-18-18, 22:53
Just curious if anyone has been to this place. It is on Burton street between Breton and Plymouth. Posted rates and times are the same as the typical parlors you and I love. I asked about draping and she didn't know what I was talking about. I may end up TOFTT, but I thought I would at least check.I went two weeks ago. Cute chubby Chinese gal! Towel rub then gone. Oil massage grazes the boys but no HE!

Nice place. But doubt you will get more!

Stonecoldstan
06-19-18, 07:14
Does anyone know if the aliese who has an add out is the same from before that worked out of Comstock Park.

Oddjob
06-19-18, 17:45
Does anyone know if the aliese who has an add out is the same from before that worked out of Comstock Park.Where is the ad and I'll TOFTT.

Stonecoldstan
06-19-18, 18:34
Where is the ad and I'll TOFTT.I'm going to try to set one up too.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=54317&cityid=222

Bronco6566
06-19-18, 18:56
Where is the ad and I'll TOFTT.http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=54317&cityid=222

Spongebob357
06-20-18, 11:11
Had a small window of opportunity to spend a little monger cash so I stopped by Panacea and drew Kelly. Got the half hour for 40, tipped 40 and had a nice time. My experience here has always been no extras beyond HJ, but Kelly's attitude made up for some of that. You guy's in GR are lucky to have so many options, I'm jealous!

TRobber22
06-20-18, 17:00
Tried for LisaLuvins for hour Non FS- but my wallet said no. Damn too because the pics look great. Her rate seems flat regardless of service level for an hour. When I'm looking for FS I'll take another crack at it.

So my 60+60 hour budget went to Linda at Wonder. Great massage, standard enthusiastic finish.

So Curious
06-20-18, 22:05
Visited Lisa this week. Yea it cost a bit more than traditional but a lot of fun to be had. Definetly likes you to be comfortable and happy. If your looking for a mature woman with no drama, she can do you right.

Love The Lips
06-20-18, 22:56
Tried for LisaLuvins for hour Non FS- but my wallet said no. Damn too because the pics look great. Her rate seems flat regardless of service level for an hour. When I'm looking for FS I'll take another crack at it.

So my 60+60 hour budget went to Linda at Wonder. Great massage, standard enthusiastic finish.Was it more than just a HJ for 120?

DerickSaunders
06-20-18, 23:00
Did a walk in a panacea and was pair with tia. Said she's been there a while and works one day a week but is always booked. She is a skinny tan girl who is very attractive compared to most of the industry. I'm guessing 30 ish but her tan makes her look older than she probably is (damn wrinkles) I did 30 minutes and I watched the clock from the moment I entered the room to the moment I exited the room and will tell you a total of 23 minutes ticked by. Back to tia, she's easy on the eyes and is fairly easy to talk to. Started with good pressure and then went to very lite touch within 6 minutes, very little teasing which was fine. Asks if I want to flip and goes straight to the rod. Now I tipped $40 and was told to do anything else was more money. My other head agrees and she has very nice A / B cups. So I ended up with a $60 tip, which really wasn't worth it. Overall I can see how she can be as booked as she says she is based on looks and older gents wanting her attention, but overall not the best I've ever had but not the worst either. I was way shorted on time but YMMV. Wouldn't be me first choice at panacea but would take her if I had to. Just wouldn't tip extra again.

TRobber22
06-21-18, 06:59
Was it more than just a HJ for 120?No- but the massage was worth 80. And I usually match tip with door at the MPs. She didn't ask, I could have given anything, but went with 60 tip. 20 of it for the full hour, no time shorted massage and the rest was for the fun.

JimmyTheKid2
06-21-18, 10:52
Anyone know here name on this board? Would like to PM her. Thanks.

HollandMI8
06-21-18, 13:07
Was a little pressed for time so I dropped in and had an hour massage. VERY good massage with KiKi I think her name is. Door was 55 same tip and she made me feel very good. Standard finish in the middle so to speak so a nice over all massage. Will repeat.

Benz1
06-21-18, 18:07
I'm going to try to set one up too.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=54317&cityid=222I can confirm, those digits are for Aliese previously from Panacea.

Benz1
06-21-18, 18:16
Anyone know here name on this board? Would like to PM her. Thanks.Go to your notifications (mailbox), click on send new message and type in LisaLuvins. That should send you right into her box.
Her link is down, I'll copy and paste, when she gets it up

Benz1
06-21-18, 20:57
Anyone know here name on this board? Would like to PM her. Thanks.Just click on her USA ads.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=52503&cityid=222

Guitar Man
06-22-18, 02:06
Do you mean HE?

Benz1
06-22-18, 12:15
Visited Lisa this week. Yea it cost a bit more than traditional but a lot of fun to be had. Definetly likes you to be comfortable and happy. If your looking for a mature woman with no drama, she can do you right.She offers a 20 USA senior member discount.

Serenity offers a 10 door fee discount for verified seniors too.

Usa senior members pay 30 at the door. All others 40

Lisa charges usa senior members 90 hhr and 130 hr in the room.

Hayley bought Serenity, she's been a member of our club for a long time. She thought it was a good idea to offer a discount for seniors.

I think the best benefit of scheduling through USA PM is seniors can text freely and get answers without playing the game. Maybe next time you'll get what you want but you can keep asking the next time without results.

I wish all MP's in GR would schedule this way.

Guitar Man
06-22-18, 23:23
Was a little pressed for time so I dropped in and had an hour massage. VERY good massage with KiKi I think her name is. Door was 55 same tip and she made me feel very good. Standard finish in the middle so to speak so a nice over all massage. Will repeat.Standard finish, you mean HE?

DukeOfCaboose
06-22-18, 23:35
Had a fantastic appointment with her this week. Set up was easy and she was a lot of fun. There was no rush and we had a great time she gave a ton of extras. I will defiantly repeat. If you haven't tried her do your self a favor and book an appointment. You won't be disappointed.

Mropr23
06-23-18, 15:09
Went out and saw Mia, massage was overall okay. Good conversation paid for an hour. Got on table at 6:53 was asked to flip at 7:15 then prompted for options. Nude / topless and then a minimum for a HE. Never been shorted that much on time.

Overall for me wouldn't repeat. Other say it's pretty good. Could have just been a bad day.

Benz1
06-24-18, 03:09
Went out and saw Mia, massage was overall okay. Good conversation paid for an hour. Got on table at 6:53 was asked to flip at 7:15 then prompted for options. Nude / topless and then a minimum for a HE. Never been shorted that much on time.

Overall for me wouldn't repeat. Other say it's pretty good. Could have just been a bad day.Are you talking about Mia at Healthy Habits?

CaliforniaKid
06-25-18, 00:18
So I know everything about my request will send up red flags. No reviews from me just a random person asking for some direction. All I can say is I used to have an account on this site under my same user name a few years ago but it got deleted a while back as I got a new job and stopped traveling. As a result my mongering days slowed way down and I no longer had tales to tell. Now I am back on the road and I am looking for a place that offers more that just a HE. I prefer AMPs or even AAMPS because they are less likely to be scams or LE. I have seen a few escorts over the years but they were never the person in the ad and they were always take the money and run. If anyone would be willing to point me to a place that can help me out I promise I will write a review about my adventures. If not thanks for reading my post.

Nothing about what you posted makes sense and I think maybe you hijacked this account. We don't "delete" accounts and this account isn't new, it was created in December of 2016.

A2

White300
06-25-18, 09:21
Can one of you point me to a medical massage that will take insurance, but also offer at least a happy ending? Not sure if it even exists, but at least I can try PM me if you like. Thanks for your help!

RedSquirrel
06-25-18, 22:06
Recently spent some time at panacea with kelly. I have seen four other girls there and kelly is by far the best so far. Keeping in mind I have not been able to schedule with tasha. She is easy on the eyes average to slim build with a nice gun rack. Massage was good with a nice pressure and little teasing. The flip was great as well with more light touch at first and not rushed. She knows what she is doing has a great attitude and makes you feel comfortable. Didn't seem like a clock watcher. Dmg was 60/60 hr. Definitely will repeat treat her right guys.

AmpPerv
06-26-18, 09:41
Can one of you point me to a medical massage that will take insurance, but also offer at least a happy ending? Not sure if it even exists, but at least I can try PM me if you like. Thanks for your help!Try this one, TNC massage on Plainfield and of 5 Mile, in the business plaza, drive around back in the lower level. She does mostly insurance-paid massages, as such if you had to pay yourself then you would notice her hourly rate is higher than most places, most people don't tip if insurance is paying so I think she incorporates that into her rates, but for a HE you would need to add some. Her massage style is more acupressure, pokes around a lot, pushing into the muscle groups. You might need to tell her how you want her to perform. You may also have to let her know you want a HE. She may well stay in the room as you undress.

https://www.yellowpages.com/grand-rapids-mi/mip/tnc-massage-therapy-5633185?lid=5633185

Fielder
06-26-18, 15:31
Saw Mia back in April during the dark days before we were back up and running here. Went in for a half hour apt. Placed smelled like weed pretty bad (not that I mind). She told me her boss was gone out of the country and the girls were all left in charge. When we walked into the room I asked about getting comfortable and after we talked about a few places I have visited she started getting down to money.

I am a pretty generous tipper if the service is good, but she wanted 80 bucks for topless and over 100 for full nude. I said that was more than what I was going to spend and then after about 10 minutes of a poor massage she started trying to work the price down on me. We settled on 60 for HE with underwear still on.

The HE was excellent and once she started getting those boobs into the massage it was fairly enjoyable, but the start to everything put a bad taste in my mouth. I can see how some enjoy her but I won't repeat. YMMV.

I guess I'm just going to have to stick with Tasha at Pannacea. Stay safe out there!

NoseJelly
06-26-18, 18:14
Had a recent massage interrupted 3 times on 1 hour appointment! Once before the flip and twice after the flip, while my cock was in her hand, nearing explosion point! Unacceptable! Now before anyone jumps to Cathy's or Lauren's defense, let me say I go to this place 40 plus times a year for over 6 years. Started back when they were called SU Massage and Lauren went by the name Tina. This isn't the first time I've had problems there. But it's the last.

Cathy and her husband own the place. It is not owned by an "Uncle". There is no Uncle. They will deny it, but both these ladies are married, with K*&s. Their 76th Street location is closing this month, so Cathy is trying to rack, stack and overlap as many customers as possible, to recoup lost revenue and leaves Lauren to deal with angry customers. She had 1 monger waiting for close to 20 in the room next to me. He got dressed and left. Lauren is sweet and does a good job, but it's just an over the counter roaming, AMP HJ only establishment and not worth the hassle anymore! This is my experienced opinion. It's not BS.

This place is no longer NJ approved!My Fellow Mongers always remember that Cash is King! A very powerful King. Case in point:

I haven't been to (Y) Body Relax since I posted the above review. Well my Hobby Phone has been blowing up with texts and calls from both these ladies! "When you coming back handsome man? We miss you very bad" "You our favorite friend" "We love you special". And my favorite call, with both ladies on speaker phone "You know you the only customer we kiss and cook food for and let squeeze our body because you special man!" HaHa, yeah right. **eyeroll**eyeroll**eyeroll*.

Yet when I explain why I quit coming in, they claim it never happened and if I come back they'll treat me "extra extra special". Sounds great, but I'm not going back. Plenty of other fish / MPs in the water!

NJ.

HungryForIt
06-27-18, 09:36
I work near Celebration Cinema on the Beltline, by the highway-- are there any good MP's in the area that won't break the bank but also know how to show a monger a good time?

Let me know!

Jayce Dragon
06-27-18, 09:46
My Fellow Mongers always remember that Cash is King! A very powerful King. Case in point:

I haven't been to (Y) Body Relax since I posted the above review. Well my Hobby Phone has been blowing up with texts and calls from both these ladies! "When you coming back handsome man? We miss you very bad" "You our favorite friend" "We love you special". And my favorite call, with both ladies on speaker phone "You know you the only customer we kiss and cook food for and let squeeze our body because you special man!" HaHa, yeah right. **eyeroll**eyeroll**eyeroll*.

Yet when I explain why I quit coming in, they claim it never happened and if I come back they'll treat me "extra extra special". Sounds great, but I'm not going back. Plenty of other fish / MPs in the water!

NJ.Which one was this? And I do notice with some AMP if you act a certain way they will do something out of character for you. Like at Blessings when I have two girls they do new stuff all the time.

NoseJelly
06-27-18, 10:50
Which one was this? And I do notice with some AMP if you act a certain way they will do something out of character for you. Like at Blessings when I have two girls they do new stuff all the time.If you spend enough time and money with the Asian MPs, they'll all do something out of character for you. They are experts at leading Mongers to believe that if they keep coming back, the Monger will get something "special" that no one else gets!

Jayce Dragon
06-27-18, 20:48
If you spend enough time and money with the Asian MPs, they'll all do something out of character for you. They are experts at leading Mongers to believe that if they keep coming back, the Monger will get something "special" that no one else gets!I never believe that I'm the only one they treat like thet do. They do tend to play with my hair a lot but that's because they are dreaded. I eventually started to be upfront with them. One thing abiut foreign people I cannot stand is they try to treat Americans like they are dumb. But I won't be visiting anytime soon.

TRobber22
06-28-18, 09:28
Did 30 minutes- she's attractive but not smoking hot by any means. 6-7 . Horrible massage- "I'm not good at pressure" when asked for a little more. She did do nice job on tease. On flip I assumed top was coming off- she did the old " tips start at door fee (40), and as they go up from there I get more comfortable. I declined and took the HE with her fully clothed- wouldn't even show them- just a bra flash. She was excellent at the ending- but will never, never, never repeat because of the bad massage and up sell- based on reviews the hot girls there do topless for the 40/40- should have walked.

Love The Lips
06-28-18, 10:16
Did 30 minutes- she's attractive but not smoking hot by any means. 6-7 . Horrible massage- "I'm not good at pressure" when asked for a little more. She did do nice job on tease. On flip I assumed top was coming off- she did the old " tips start at door fee (40), and as they go up from there I get more comfortable. I declined and took the HE with her fully clothed- wouldn't even show them- just a bra flash. She was excellent at the ending- but will never, never, never repeat because of the bad massage and up sell- based on reviews the hot girls there do topless for the 40/40- should have walked.When will these girls ever learn? The popular girls that make all the money NEVER ask for a tip ahead of time. They are smart enough to know that great service gets great tips! Natasha never ever brings up tips during the session and she is making money hand over fist!

Stonecoldstan
06-28-18, 10:36
Did 30 minutes- she's attractive but not smoking hot by any means. 6-7 . Horrible massage- "I'm not good at pressure" when asked for a little more. She did do nice job on tease. On flip I assumed top was coming off- she did the old " tips start at door fee (40), and as they go up from there I get more comfortable. I declined and took the HE with her fully clothed- wouldn't even show them- just a bra flash. She was excellent at the ending- but will never, never, never repeat because of the bad massage and up sell- based on reviews the hot girls there do topless for the 40/40- should have walked.Panacea used to be my go to, then aliese and Nikki left. I still haven't seen natasha.

Charlie441
06-28-18, 16:36
When will these girls ever learn? The popular girls that make all the money NEVER ask for a tip ahead of time. They are smart enough to know that great service gets great tips! Natasha never ever brings up tips during the session and she is making money hand over fist!To them, they think they are giving great service. My guess is that they're not TOO open to taking things off, and also they Can get some guys to pony up a lot more dough with pushing the extra-increment game. So IMO, they're swinging for the fences trying to get the most, which can counteract the "No Thanks" to some degree, but they don't understand they'll get more repeats and more $$ being more open & comfortable without playing that game. They're just impatient and thinking with their hand (for cash), not with their head.

Gern
06-28-18, 19:36
I could have written the same report as below, based on my recent experience with Mia at Healthy Habits. The only difference was that I chose the 40 minute massage for $50 (I was actually in the room for 50 minutes).

I was prepared for Mia's size, which is not my normal preference, but because I had done my homework, I was not surprised by her appearance. Mia is very friendly and thoughtfully conversational. I asked for strong massage, but the session became increasingly erotic as I let her explore all of her varied techniques. Money was not mentioned at all, so I tipped what others have suggested, and she seemed to appreciate the offering.

Thanks for the great reports about this one. While she may not be for everyone, she certainly takes pride in her work and knows exactly how to achieve the desired outcome. You will not regret a visit to Mia.

After having a bad experience with a provider, I came back home and did a desperation search for anything. I remembered some ok reviews on Mia, gave her a call, and she was open. I made the drive from Holland, 60 at the door.

She comes in the room. Not quite my type, a bit pudgy, I said what the hell! Little Mr. Happy was screaming at me! Lets just say Oh my freakin' god! She really knows how to use those magnificent Tata's!.

Fellow mongers, it's like this. Be pleasant, be complimentary, and most of all be freshly showered!. I was balls to the wall amazed! Most definitely an A1 repeat. Also she never mentioned any tip or upsell! Wow! I tipped 75.

DjBiker
06-29-18, 11:50
Anything on this place as of late?

Bismark
06-29-18, 12:09
Mia has an extremely full menu for the right price. $$. 75 pretty much gets you anything you might want. She's not a clock watcher and is very open when alone (in the room or when no one else is in the office). She can be spendy but is a sure thing in a world filled with no shows and other hassles.

I could have written the same report as below, based on my recent experience with Mia at Healthy Habits. The only difference was that I chose the 40 minute massage for $50 (I was actually in the room for 50 minutes).

I was prepared for Mia's size, which is not my normal preference, but because I had done my homework, I was not surprised by her appearance. Mia is very friendly and thoughtfully conversational. I asked for strong massage, but the session became increasingly erotic as I let her explore all of her varied techniques. Money was not mentioned at all, so I tipped what others have suggested, and she seemed to appreciate the offering.

Thanks for the great reports about this one. While she may not be for everyone, she certainly takes pride in her work and knows exactly how to achieve the desired outcome. You will not regret a visit to Mia.

BigGuy49
06-29-18, 20:19
Anything on this place as of late?I went to Wonder about two weeks ago after some time off from the hobby. I had not been there since Cindy still ran it. I left work earlier during that day and decided to try a walk in since I probably would not recognize the name of the girls working.

There were two girls working. Linda was not there yet. The was an AA cute gal with medium build, but she already had an appointment that was on his way.

I ended up with the other girl. I think her name was Emily, but I am getting old and forget names easy. Emily was an AA mix (I think). She was mid twenties and a bigger girl. Bigger than I like, but I was already there and had some blue balls that needed draining.

I went with the half hour. She was very pleasant, Great personality. I asked for sensual massage. Started on my stomach with a lot a teasing, which I like. On the flip, she had good technique and I left happy. I did fondle her ass a bit but since she was bigger, I did not go much farther than that.

Damage was 40/30. I got my full half hour.

My favorite at Wonder was a very attractive AA cutie names Janae'. I think she left Wonder while Cindy was still there. She had her own business downtown during the day, I know she is still around, as I have emailed her.

Lance28
07-02-18, 11:22
I occasionally visit Pacific on 44th because I like the discreet back parking lot and always enjoy seeing Kiet. Plus also that they have a shower to use post massage. I usually see Heidi. Although she isn't much to look at and will not remove clothing she gives a decent massage and I always leave satisfied. Recently Kiet talked me into trying a new girl. Alexis (I think?)- and I wish I hadn't. She was beautiful actually. Tall, light skinned AA girl, very skinny / athletic build and some big ole titties. What could go wrong? Nothing wrong but not much right. She was super boring to talk to. Not much teasing and the massage sucked (but I expected that from anyone other than Heidi at Pacific) came time for the flip and she wanted $100 for anything to come off but wouldn't offer anything other than that. She got pissy at my stinginess when I told her that I only would match the door fee for a tip. I did get my HE but was turned off by the bitchy attitude after her unreasonable prices. Done in 35 minutes out of my 60. Didn't care to ask for more time.

Kiet has a good thing going. Wish he would get better girls.

Shawtren
07-02-18, 15:11
Had the chance a few days back to get away for a massage. I was in luck because Amyna (Amy) was willing to work with my schedule complications and meet up at Healthy Habits. She came in just for me!

Let me preface this by saying that I have seen Amy a lot. She and I are quite comfortable with each other. But I will say that her level of comfort does not stop her from being better each time I visit!

To start, I get a wonderful deep tissue massage. She uses oil which I like, and upon my request, really digs in to my muscles. She remembers all my tough spots and works out the knots so well. My body turns into a relaxed pile of mush by the time she finishes my back.

After some clean up, she switches to a very light touch that gives me shivers each and every time. Even as I write this I get goose bumps thinking about it. Light fingers trail all over and plenty of teasing is involved. I too get to do some touch and it is welcomed.

With the flip I get the up close view of her beauty. She has the shape I go out of my way for, and the features that I can't take my eyes off of. Everything is tight and beautiful. She uses her skills so very well. She never rushes the finish, and will not leave you hanging.

She is one of just a couple massage providers that I will wholeheartedly endorse. I personally will continue to repeat. Thanks Amyna!

Seniors fell free to PM for further details if you like.

Guitar Man
07-02-18, 23:29
Do they offer any extras? The place has been there for a few years.

AmpPerv
07-03-18, 14:51
Do they offer any extras? The place has been there for a few years.Do a search of this thread, one or two have commented on it before.

Jizzumz
07-03-18, 18:55
My friends I decided, after all the good things I heard, to pay Lisa a visit and good god was it worth it. All I can really say is holy shit balls batman get your asses out there and see her!

Nysam
07-04-18, 06:50
I am new to GR, wasnt aware of this site.

Based on rubmaps ratings went to Royal touch.

Met a lady name clove. $50 for entry asked me which MP I used to go, said iam new to GR and Michigan too.

Started with little pressure after 5 minutes asked if I need extra and I said yes she asked for $80 and I asked is it for everything she said yes.

After paying the amount she started HJ with fully clothed. I asked to remove them. It cost $40 more to remove and another $80 for FS. I was pissed and she argued with me and said no one in GR will do for this less price. Was shocked and did not tried any other MP later.

After seeing the reviews from seniors I would like to try serenity. I see mostly senior memebrs shares the digit.

Please pm me if anyone are okay to share to new member.

FredBear80
07-04-18, 23:19
Any info on sweet Megan does she offer anything else besidesa HJ ending you can pm me if you prefer thanks again for the help guys.

Benz1
07-05-18, 08:45
My friends I decided, after all the good things I heard, to pay Lisa a visit and good god was it worth it. All I can really say is holy shit balls batman get your asses out there and see her!Adding a link helps the newbies know how to find the girl in the reviews.

Happy Hunting.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=54828&cityid=222

EddieBancroft
07-05-18, 10:16
I was informed (Or rather, forewarned.) by LisaLuvins herself that today is her Birthday. May be in the best interest of everyone who's able to pay the lady a visit at Serenity today & enjoy whatever plans she may have in store.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=54828&cityid=222

AmpPerv
07-05-18, 13:41
I am new to GR, wasnt aware of this site.

Based on rubmaps ratings went to Royal touch.

Met a lady name clove. $50 for entry asked me which MP I used to go, said iam new to GR and Michigan too.

Started with little pressure after 5 minutes asked if I need extra and I said yes she asked for $80 and I asked is it for everything she said yes.

After paying the amount she started HJ with fully clothed. I asked to remove them. It cost $40 more to remove and another $80 for FS. I was pissed and she argued with me and said no one in GR will do for this less price. Was shocked and did not tried any other MP later.

After seeing the reviews from seniors I would like to try serenity. I see mostly senior memebrs shares the digit.

Please pm me if anyone are okay to share to new member.Serenity is a business and you don't need digits from anyone, Lisas number is in the attached ad. Haley usually advertises on that web iste but it was not there now, many other ads were not there as well. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=54828&cityid=222.

Benz1
07-05-18, 15:02
Any info on sweet Megan does she offer anything else besidesa HJ ending you can pm me if you prefer thanks again for the help guys.There has been a few good reviews and 1 marginal. She tries to stay way under the radar and is probably more cautious than most providers. If there's anything extra it will be on a individual basis with getting to know you appointments. A few have given rave reviews, I'm guessing they've seen her a few times.

NoseJelly
07-05-18, 21:16
Went to 3 AMPs on the 4th of July. All closed! Kind of shocked me since the AMPs never miss a chance to make a dollar. Of course I still got a voicemail from the ladies at (Y) Body Relax letting me know " we miss you bigtime" and " we open for Fireworks Day". But, sadly, they are no longer Nosejelly Approved!

Jayce Dragon
07-05-18, 22:28
Went to 3 AMPs on the 4th of July. All closed! Kind of shocked me since the AMPs never miss a chance to make a dollar. Of course I still got a voicemail from the ladies at (Y) Body Relax letting me know " we miss you bigtime" and " we open for Fireworks Day". But, sadly, they are no longer Nosejelly Approved!You must treat them good for them to call you LOL or they just don't get business. I went to Relax and they were saying they haven't got customers for a bit. But as soon as I get in, guys show up. They were like, you must be a good charm LOL.

But this time they had a new laid back chick and the one with glasses. The one with glasses is a freak LOL.

NoseJelly
07-06-18, 00:05
I went to Relax and they were saying they haven't got customers for a bit. But as soon as I get in, guys show up. They were like, you must be a good charm LOLNo one lies as good as the ladies at the AMPs!

MattParty12
07-06-18, 08:14
Mia has an extremely full menu for the right price. $$. 75 pretty much gets you anything you might want. She's not a clock watcher and is very open when alone (in the room or when no one else is in the office). She can be spendy but is a sure thing in a world filled with no shows and other hassles.Do you know if that's the same Mia that was at Pacific on 44th?

SlapShot69
07-06-18, 09:48
Adding a link helps the newbies know how to find the girl in the reviews.

Happy Hunting.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=54828&cityid=222I went to see her this week. Great time! I'll definitely be back, hope to get the Benz duo special!

Bismark
07-06-18, 11:00
I very much doubt it but I cannot say for sure as I've never seen Mia from Pacific. Mia at HH came here from Texas (or so she told me).

Do you know if that's the same Mia that was at Pacific on 44th?

Jayce Dragon
07-06-18, 13:25
No one lies as good as the ladies at the AMPs!Its just something they are not good at man. LOL they need a class on it.

Nysam
07-06-18, 18:25
Had a chance to visit Panacea for first time, it was a walk-in.

40 at front door for HH, she did an okay msg.

After asking for more comfortable she asked for 60. Not bad but would have wait for other day to visit natasha.

On the way out saw a brunette may be 25-28 missed to ask the name.

Thanks for the all the info seniors.

NoseJelly
07-06-18, 23:07
Anyone been to Oriental Massage on Breton 200 ft south of 28th Street tucked in the corner of the strip mall? Any HJ Happy Endings?

Guitar Man
07-06-18, 23:53
Anyone been to Oriental Massage on Breton 200 ft south of 28th Street tucked in the corner of the strip mall? Any HJ Happy Endings?No HE good massage.

Mr Cruzer
07-07-18, 07:43
Anyone been to Oriental Massage on Breton 200 ft south of 28th Street tucked in the corner of the strip mall? Any HJ Happy Endings?One of the worst ms I ever had. Elderly woman, no English, scratchy hands, no ms skills whatsoever, no tease, no HE.

Mr Cruzer
07-07-18, 08:02
Anything on this place as of late?Did a walk in recently (usually it's better to call ahead, even if you don't want to request anyone in particular), but lucked out as Linda was available. As usual, great ms skills, great teasing, no stop signs, HE, and full time. Never asks about tip, but overall experience was really good, so doubled the hour door fee.

AmpPerv
07-07-18, 13:18
Anyone been to Oriental Massage on Breton 200 ft south of 28th Street tucked in the corner of the strip mall? Any HJ Happy Endings?I'm surprised the others have stated no HE. It's been a few months but I went there a couple times in the spring, saw the same woman as I think she is the only one who works there and did get HE both times, even a little kissing. This place has been on and off over the years regarding HEs. Another girl must work across the parking lot at the foot spa and do massages there, she was cute, saw her in Oriental when I left.

RedSquirrel
07-08-18, 01:55
Just saw a provider I frequent called angel. She used to post on BP but doesn't post anywhere anymore that I can find. She is an aa roughly 5'6" average to slim build great cups. It's a easy two call setup with a nice location and good parking. The massage is always good with great teasing. Play behind the batters box is available for you but not my thing. No FS but plenty of mouth play if you treat her right. Caution she won't give you rates for the extras so know your game. I always leave very happy. Pm me for any other details.

JimTfft
07-08-18, 17:25
Helped Lisa celebrate her birthday last week. It was a very enjoyable first visit with her -- clothes came off right away, very nice body, , and great head game with prostrate massage if requested. Serenity encourages USASG Seniors with a flat 30 rate for either half or whole, a nice incentive. Lisa also has a 20 discount for Seniors. So make sure you identify yourself as such when making an appt. Or contact LisaLuvins here. We had an enjoyable chat while she was touching me and I her. I had been having issues with a foot and she gave me a 5 minute massage on that foot and lower calf. The next morning the pain was gone. Also, the appt seemed more like an escort visit than a massage visit which was fine by me. Lisa aims to please, so if you ask for a more massage-like appt, she will probably accommodate. Unless you are looking for a spinner or a twenty-something, you should be pleased with a Lisa encounter. I will definitely be having future encounters of the close kind. Enjoy. Jim.

Lance28
07-09-18, 08:36
Anyone willing to share some info on Emily at MBD? I've read positive past reviews but not a lot of detail. How are her massage skills? Is the nuru nude or just topless? Her pics look great. Hows her body? Thanks for any info.

HungryForIt
07-09-18, 08:44
Anyone willing to share some info on Emily at MBD? I've read positive past reviews but not a lot of detail. How are her massage skills? Is the nuru nude or just topless? Her pics look great. Hows her body? Thanks for any info.Emily is not bad. I've seen her 3-4 times in the past 6 months. Nuru is with bikini bottoms and no top. Pretty standard massage, alright pressure. Not much teasing on the flip, into a pretty standard, mechanical HJ. I'd recommend Lywanna at MBD before Emily. It's not bad, it's just nothing special. The location is pretty safe though-- I never get sketched out going to MBD. Let me know how it goes!

LandRover20
07-09-18, 10:44
Just saw a provider I frequent called angel. She used to post on BP but doesn't post anywhere anymore that I can find. She is an aa roughly 5'6" average to slim build great cups. It's a easy two call setup with a nice location and good parking. The massage is always good with great teasing. Play behind the batters box is available for you but not my thing. No FS but plenty of mouth play if you treat her right. Caution she won't give you rates for the extras so know your game. I always leave very happy. Pm me for any other details.You can find her here: http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/tender-touch-by-angel/456313327019.

Wish I had more time, would've seen this cutie by now. Soon I hope.

DarkGrey
07-09-18, 11:34
Anyone willing to share some info on Emily at MBD? I've read positive past reviews but not a lot of detail. How are her massage skills? Is the nuru nude or just topless? Her pics look great. Hows her body? Thanks for any info.YMMV with Emily. She used to host out of a home on the Westside and now gives "messages". I haven't seen her I awhile but my guess is she's making the same income with less effort if you know what I mean. If you have some game maybe there's more. Either that or she has completely shut that down. My recollection was that she wasn't completely thrilled with the lifestyle anyway. Good luck!

ZzzDamm
07-09-18, 12:58
I went to see her this week. Great time! I'll definitely be back, hope to get the Benz duo special!OK OK you want a duo with Benz? Not a pretty sight!

Bronx193
07-09-18, 13:00
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/i-ll-leave-you-feeling-super-satisfied-and-very-happy-11560340/

Thinking about booking some time. Anyone have any insight?

SlapShot69
07-09-18, 13:36
OK OK you want a duo with Benz? Not a pretty sight!Good one, I'll remember to be more specific! Lisa and Bobbie, heck might as well add Hayley as well, now that would be a good time!

SlapShot69
07-09-18, 13:40
You can find her here: http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/tender-touch-by-angel/456313327019.

Wish I had more time, would've seen this cutie by now. Soon I hope.Good to know, always wanted to see her, now looks like I will.

Thanks for the review!

White300
07-09-18, 14:24
Anyone willing to share some info on Emily at MBD? I've read positive past reviews but not a lot of detail. How are her massage skills? Is the nuru nude or just topless? Her pics look great. Hows her body? Thanks for any info.Basic to weak everything. Way overpriced. Go somewhere else.

NaperDusty
07-09-18, 20:24
Read the reviews on Hayley, I'll pay for a reputable hottie with a good history on this site. With BP being down I'm having trouble locating contact info. Is she still doing massage? Anyone see her recently? Does she have a username on this forum? Thanks for your help gents!

NaperDusty
07-09-18, 20:29
I've visited them and she's great. Massage not so much, ending is good. Great looks and an even better personality. Always responsive by phone or text. IMHO a bargain and well worth the time spent. I would recommend.

Anyone willing to share some info on Emily at MBD? I've read positive past reviews but not a lot of detail. How are her massage skills? Is the nuru nude or just topless? Her pics look great. Hows her body? Thanks for any info.

Donntee
07-09-18, 22:42
Anyone willing to share some info on Emily at MBD? I've read positive past reviews but not a lot of detail. How are her massage skills? Is the nuru nude or just topless? Her pics look great. Hows her body? Thanks for any info.Very rushed. Very hot, but I never repeated.

Khalst89
07-10-18, 00:08
She use to be really good about a year ago. Never rushed, didn't watch a clock, and the more you went the more that was offered. But about a couple months ago I visited her and it was horrid. Kept I think the mass used at lotus did a better job than her. I will not ever be back there. And it's sad because I really did like her style.

Very rushed. Very hot, but I never repeated.

Khalst89
07-10-18, 15:26
Saw their ad on Craigslist they're in Lakeview. Contemplating toftt but wanted to see if anyone has been there yet first. Also kinda sketched out about it being across from a cop shop.

GliderGuy
07-11-18, 10:04
Can't find the number to Sweetie. If anybody has it please post or you can PM me. Thanks.

NoseJelly
07-11-18, 17:37
Hope everyone is doing well. I have 3 girls I'm comfortable seeing, one from serenity, but all 3 are temporarily out of action and I'm just not seeing the talent on USA adult classifieds coupled with great intel that saves me from wasting time on disappointing girls. The other sites seem like mostly scams. I miss the days of back pages and more options. My greatest hope is that serenity is getting the new table installed and will be open soon. In the meantime if anyone knows any hot clean safe under 35 girls that do massage with HE let me know. Every time I walk into a massage parlor I'm disappointed.Hot Clean Safe Under 35! That's funny! This is West Michigan, not Miami. Be grateful you found 3 you like!

NJ.

Jayce Dragon
07-11-18, 21:57
Anyone willing to share some info on Emily at MBD? I've read positive past reviews but not a lot of detail. How are her massage skills? Is the nuru nude or just topless? Her pics look great. Hows her body? Thanks for any info.I love that woman she is very cool to be around and she works on what you ask of her. It terms of just good personality she is at the top 10 of people in general in my book. Her skills worked very nice for me. Sometimes folks have their days.

Khalst89
07-11-18, 22:04
Avoid at all costs. She'll hustle you. So I decided to give her another chance and it was worse than before. So paid her $100 for an hour. All started ok, than she's talking about being pregnant which I don't need to know the details of, but she thought I did. After 15 min the landlord knocks on the door so I get pissed. She comes back and says they're here to fix the plumbing I ask for my money back because I'm leaving and going somewhere else. She declines to return the money and tells me to stay put they'll be in and out. Ten min later they leave and she starts again. No teasing, no nothing. She's also using a exfoliating massager on me. Doesn't use hands at all just this corded massager. She than starts talking about how the neighbor above her had bed bugs now her apartment does too. Which I would have loved to know at the beginning of the session for I could run like hell out of there. Well after which she starts small teasing, when suddenly her brother walks into the house. At that point I'm like fuck this I'm done. I thought last time was maybe a one time thing and decided to give her another chance. Horrible mistake. She doesn't use any hands she complains about the dead skin she's exfoliating off you. When I pointed out it's an exfoliating head attachment she's says no it's a massaging head. *****, I go to a dermatologist once a month for a deep cleaning exfoliation, I know what I'm talking about. But yes save your money and go somewhere else. She'll hustle you. She even promised it would be different than the last time. It was different, it was worse.

Met with Ana elyse for an hr massage. Paid a c-note for full body. Experience was horrid. Used a massaging wand 90% of time. Half way thru it her bf woke up and came in. Wouldn't leave for remainder of massage sat down and played video games. Asked why some nude guy was there and didn't know she was doing in draping massages. Would not repeat do not recommend. Here is her link. She can be found offering massages on Facebook market place. https://www.facebook.com/anaelyse123/.

MidMichGeezer
07-12-18, 06:02
Saw their ad on Craigslist they're in Lakeview. Contemplating toftt but wanted to see if anyone has been there yet first. Also kinda sketched out about it being across from a cop shop.Did a early walkin. No surprise that of the two girls I saw, neither matched any of the three in the ad. Someone did a little remodeling in a old downtown storefront and forgot to run the walls to the ceiling. Rooms had doors but of course that didn't stop me from hearing noise in the other rooms. Started with, "Leave your underwear on and get between the sheets", which I was fine with as I would be embarrassed to admit I had a HE from this woman. A good massage but too far for me to drive for a repeat.

Bronco6566
07-12-18, 09:13
Avoid at all costs. She'll hustle you. So I decided to give her another chance and it was worse than before. So paid her $100 for an hour. All started ok, than she's talking about being pregnant which I don't need to know the details of, but she thought I did. After 15 min the landlord knocks on the door so I get pissed. She comes back and says they're here to fix the plumbing I ask for my money back because I'm leaving and going somewhere else. She declines to return the money and tells me to stay put they'll be in and out. Ten min later they leave and she starts again. No teasing, no nothing. She's also using a exfoliating massager on me. Doesn't use hands at all just this corded massager. She than starts talking about how the neighbor above her had bed bugs now her apartment does too. Which I would have loved to know at the beginning of the session for I could run like hell out of there. Well after which she starts small teasing, when suddenly her brother walks into the house. At that point I'm like fuck this I'm done. I thought last time was maybe a one time thing and decided to give her another chance. Horrible mistake. She doesn't use any hands she complains about the dead skin she's exfoliating off you. When I pointed out it's an exfoliating head attachment she's says no it's a massaging head. *****, I go to a dermatologist once a month for a deep cleaning exfoliation, I know what I'm talking about. But yes save your money and go somewhere else. She'll hustle you. She even promised it would be different than the last time. It was different, it was worse.With all the great options we have why in the hell did you give her more of your money? I feel bad you lost your first stack of cash but this one is on you. Thanks for the report but I don't think anyone was going to see her based on your first report. Go to USA Classifieds and throw a dart. I guarantee your experience will be better than this.

Khalst89
07-12-18, 11:53
I gave a second chance because everyone deserves it. I thought her bf coming home was a fluke thing that happens to a lot of girls. Also anytime I don't have to pay an owner a potion of the fee, I'll usually try and give them a second chance. She's also a veteran and didn't think she'd fuck another veteran over like that. But you are right, the classifieds on here have some amazing woman, that I've seen multiple times. But there is also some amazing woman I've found off Facebook that were horrible the first visit, but I gave them a second chance and now they are in my rotation. You win some you lose some.

With all the great options we have why in the hell did you give her more of your money? I feel bad you lost your first stack of cash but this one is on you. Thanks for the report but I don't think anyone was going to see her based on your first report. Go to USA Classifieds and throw a dart. I guarantee your experience will be better than this.

LandRover20
07-13-18, 09:29
I love that woman she is very cool to be around and she works on what you ask of her. It terms of just good personality she is at the top 10 of people in general in my book. Her skills worked very nice for me. Sometimes folks have their days.

I have seen Lywanna a few times and I agree, sometimes folks have their days. I have had a couple of visits with her that were fantastic, she was fun, lively and fully engaged in the process. Kinda blew my mind on the first visit, actually. I've had a couple where she seemed too preoccupied and not all there. That being said, and while she may not offer the highest quality CMT-level massage, I would definitely recommend her just for the possibility of catching her on a good day. I know that for the price we pay we want them to be fantastic all the time, but it's unrealistic. I wish I had the time and money to spend on mediocre visits, I just don't. Still trying to figure out the best ways to make sure I have a great visit (other than just sticking with the 2-3 providers I know I can count on). Also probably not too realistic.

NoseJelly
07-13-18, 10:00
Anyone been to Oriental Massage on Breton 200 ft south of 28th Street tucked in the corner of the strip mall? Any HJ Happy Endings?

Fabulous massage. Worst HJ I've ever had! Will not repeat. How difficult is it to jack a cock?!!!! F*&k!!
NJ

GRpal
07-13-18, 11:29
Big surprise, it's not the girl in the pics. Normally I'd walk away, but the girl behind the door was very cute in her own right so I gave it a shot. It's one of those deals where you're actually texting her "handler" and they set everything up on the girls behalf. I got the $ Nuru. It was not Nuru nor would I really even call it a massage...but the negatives stops there. The actual girl you meet is a younger 20s latina or mixed gal with a petite, no baby damaged body with beautiful large natural breasts and a nice little behind. She asked if I was there for the Massage or the GFE, I had no idea GFE was an option, apparently .5 more, but I didn't have it on me, so I had to stick with the massage. We both got fully undressed and laid on the bed, she rubbed my back for 5 minutes, legs for 5 minutes, then I flipped, rubbed my chest for 5 minutes then came Mr. Happy. She did a great job with him and I was allowed to roam uninhibited with my hands and a little kissing on her breasts. After, she washed me up and gave me a hug, no rushing even though I think she was hopping in the shower for her next friend. I was slightly misled, but overall I was pleased with the outcome! Hoping I can get back for the GFE as she looked and smelled wonderful! Hotel on 28th and Kraft.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/nude-body-slides-with-a-smile-only-100-12091353

HeadShot
07-13-18, 14:35
The review you quoted from jayce Dragon is referring to Emily, not lywanna.

I have seen Lywanna a few times and I agree, sometimes folks have their days. I have had a couple of visits with her that were fantastic, she was fun, lively and fully engaged in the process. Kinda blew my mind on the first visit, actually. I've had a couple where she seemed too preoccupied and not all there. That being said, and while she may not offer the highest quality CMT-level massage, I would definitely recommend her just for the possibility of catching her on a good day. I know that for the price we pay we want them to be fantastic all the time, but it's unrealistic. I wish I had the time and money to spend on mediocre visits, I just don't. Still trying to figure out the best ways to make sure I have a great visit (other than just sticking with the 2-3 providers I know I can count on). Also probably not too realistic.

JmSuttr
07-13-18, 17:32
Big surprise, it's not the girl in the pics. Normally I'd walk away, but the girl behind the door was very cute in her own right so I gave it a shot. It's one of those deals where you're actually texting her "handler" and they set everything up on the girls behalf. I got the $ Nuru. It was not Nuru nor would I really even call it a massage...but the negatives stops there. The actual girl you meet is a younger 20s latina or mixed gal with a petite, no baby damaged body with beautiful large natural breasts and a nice little behind. She asked if I was there for the Massage or the GFE, I had no idea GFE was an option, apparently .5 more, but I didn't have it on me, so I had to stick with the massage. We both got fully undressed and laid on the bed, she rubbed my back for 5 minutes, legs for 5 minutes, then I flipped, rubbed my chest for 5 minutes then came Mr. Happy. She did a great job with him and I was allowed to roam uninhibited with my hands and a little kissing on her breasts. After, she washed me up and gave me a hug, no rushing even though I think she was hopping in the shower for her next friend. I was slightly misled, but overall I was pleased with the outcome! Hoping I can get back for the GFE as she looked and smelled wonderful! Hotel on 28th and Kraft.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/nude-body-slides-with-a-smile-only-100-12091353https://cityxguide.com/escorts/nude-body-slides-with-a-smile-only-100-12091353

Sometimes the forum filters have an issue with links containing certain characters like punctuation, number signs, etc. I manually added the open-URL and close-URL sections to help it render as a working link.

Moonglow913
07-14-18, 00:45
I read the posts re this place and first of all let me confirm the high cost of pleasure with the babes at this MP. I can also confirm the ladies are quite attractive (at least the two I have seen. Sorry guys I forgot both their names). I had an excellent time a couple Sundays ago with an Asian provider, she said she only works Sundays. Great body and nice breast with a full menu. Wanted to please. She did a camel toe slide to die for. Doesn't do well with English but just fine with sign language (LOL). I may not have written a review about this place but for my second visit. The second time was with a young gorgeous babe that looked like Amanda Pete with blond hair. The cost for everything could choke a horse (I had to use their ATM. Did you know they have their own ATM? I was questioning my judgment but I was glad I took the chance. I know many would never pay the freight but I have to say it was one of the hottest times I have ever had in my 35 years of hobbying. Just saying. She does have small (A's) pieced breasts which was OK with me but could be a factor for others. I know she was stoned which may have contributed to the session but man, did she get into it. Anyway, I may have been lucky – I am from out of town and have no idea if this kind of service is typical or even whether these two would deliver the same level of service the next time (and there will be a next time). All I can say is I had two great times and if your wallet is healthy you may want to check this place out.

Bloozer
07-14-18, 09:51
I found this area called escortwiz. You can browse forever in there. It looked like a whole bunch of fakes until I ran across some old Brooke of Vegas, Bombshell Brooke photos with her phone number. I said what the hell. I texted. It took awhile but she responded. I asked are you taking appointments. I got a surprising response. It was her. She's at Royal Massage Therapy 1759 44th St SE. I set up an appointment after a great text. I still didn't believe it was her. When I got there, she was waving at me sitting in a lounge chair outside. Went in paid my 60, and got a pretty nice room.

Waited awhile and in she came. Damn, it was her! Well, if you're new, she's all mp no FS. He hooked me up because of our history. She's as adorable as ever just a few pounds more.

We old mongers know her well. She'll book earlier, but she prefers 4 to 10. I tipped 120 just because.

From out of the ashes. She's not retired.

Benz1
07-14-18, 14:46
A Familiar face in a safe place.
She'll give you service with a smile, plus a 20 discount with the Frenz of Benz password.
Open conversation is available with the password

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/need-to-relax-i-got-your-back-come-see-layla-12111508

Love The Lips
07-14-18, 22:46
I found this area called escortwiz. You can browse forever in there. It looked like a whole bunch of fakes until I ran across some old Brooke of Vegas, Bombshell Brooke photos with her phone number. I said what the hell. I texted. It took awhile but she responded. I asked are you taking appointments. I got a surprising response. It was her. She's at Royal Massage Therapy 1759 44th St SE. I set up an appointment after a great text. I still didn't believe it was her. When I got there, she was waving at me sitting in a lounge chair outside. Went in paid my 60, and got a pretty nice room.

Waited awhile and in she came. Damn, it was her! Well, if you're new, she's all mp no FS. He hooked me up because of our history. She's as adorable as ever just a few pounds more.

We old mongers know her well. She'll book earlier, but she prefers 4 to 10. I tipped 120 just because.

From out of the ashes. She's not retired.Cool! What name is she going by now at Royal?

Bloozer
07-15-18, 01:31
Cool! What name is she going by now at Royal?Just ask for Brooke. I have her digits and talked to her direct. They do keep a front desk book.

Benz1
07-15-18, 02:03
Read the reviews on Hayley, I'll pay for a reputable hottie with a good history on this site. With BP being down I'm having trouble locating contact info. Is she still doing massage? Anyone see her recently? Does she have a username on this forum? Thanks for your help gents!Yes she is still available for massage.

She can be reached on this forum.

Hayleymatters is her USA screen name.

Bismark
07-15-18, 16:02
Took a flyer and popped into Wonder the other day for luck of the draw. I got Ty. She's a BBW. Very open menu. Booked an hour, tipped 100 (160 total). Nude, lots of roaming, an a bit more. Feel free to PM though I don't log in a lot and may take time to respond. I would repeat.

BakeLife127
07-15-18, 16:12
Seen Amy at healthy habits this week amazing time. It was my first time with her so just meat beat HE but the massage was top notch. She we be in my rotation a long with Lywanna and blonde25. Repeat for sure!!

Stroker417
07-16-18, 16:17
Looking for a description of Linda. Can any of you fellow mongers help me out? I've done a search and saw good reports but couldn't find a description. Thinking about seeing her tomorrow but I'd like to know what she looks like (looks, body, etc.) before I visit.

Thanks, stroker.

Banker33
07-16-18, 16:23
Can you gents give some insight to a Sr. Member from Lansing area? She posts in central Michigan for some reason.

Any Intel would be appreciated.

http://lansing.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/tranqulitly-massage/478388232185

TeeMich
07-16-18, 18:05
Can you gents give some insight to a Sr. Member from Lansing area? She posts in central Michigan for some reason.

http://lansing.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/tranqulitly-massage/478388232185I thought her massage was good. You might leave happy, YMMV. Nothing ever came off, but maybe that has changed. Let us know it you take a shot.

TM.

TRobber22
07-16-18, 18:24
Looking for a description of Linda. Can any of you fellow mongers help me out? I've done a search and saw good reports but couldn't find a description. Thinking about seeing her tomorrow but I'd like to know what she looks like (looks, body, etc.) before I visit.

Thanks, stroker.55, shorter hair, heavy set but not huge, big enhancements. Good massage, but she's not a young spinner.

Moonglow913
07-17-18, 08:37

http://lansing.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/tranqulitly-massage/478388232185No personal knowledge but I do recall some negative reviews in the past. A search should help you.

LandRover20
07-17-18, 09:30
The review you quoted from jayce Dragon is referring to Emily, not lywanna.Yes, you might notice in Dragon's post that he says at the end "sometimes folks have their days. " Then you might notice that in the first sentence of my review for Lywanna that I say "I agree, sometimes folks have their days. " That's kind of the initial tie-in between the two. Then, I thought, there's maybe another correlation in the fact that Emily and Lywanna both work at the same place (MBD). In fact, one of the times I seen Lywanna, she left the door open while I was lying there naked to say something to Emily and then came back in and said "oh I better shut this door before Emily sees you like this" which made me super horny and I busted super big shortly thereafter. So the point being, I was aware he was reviewing Emily, but there were a couple of similar themes that I was piggybacking off of. Hope that sheds a little light.

Member #4025
07-17-18, 11:54

http://lansing.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/tranqulitly-massage/478388232185Banker. Check my post #5800 I believe that ties to a few other posts. If I recall. I received HE, but very mechanical, so-so massage, fully clothed and limited or no roaming. Just was not a good experience - #4025.

SteveV4005
07-17-18, 23:12
New to the area and the hobby. Thought I would post some of my experiences.

Panacea:

Paige- Massage and attitude not great and flip was 60 for topless. Nothing else on menu.

Natalie- Wish I did 60. Great massage and attitude. Took top off without asking and or discussing tip.

Wonder:

Linda- top notch massage and great on flip. Only received hand but not sure if anything else is available. Loved her enhancement.

Tammy- great massage and chest. Teeth throw me off though.

Sandy. Great attitude but won't stop talking. Great on flip.

Serenity:

Bobby- Great chest and attitude. Massage horrible and flip ok.

Haley-SUPER HOT but Very aggressive and feels like she tries to get you in and out. At least during my one time with her.

Healthy Habits:

Mia- amazing attitude and great massage. Big chest and eager to please.

Blessings: great massage but that is all that is offered.

MrLunta
07-18-18, 07:21
Great first post. Welcome to the area and the site as well. Looks like you have been busy since you relocated.

You might want to give SweetMegan or Riley a try. Both are independent of any establishment.

Interesting observation at Serenity. I enjoyed my session there with Lisa, but I can also see where it would be easy to have the experience you had as well. They seem to be popular these days.

Panacea:

Paige- Massage and attitude not great and flip was 60 for topless. Nothing else on menu.

Natalie- Wish I did 60. Great massage and attitude. Took top off without asking and or discussing tip.

Wonder:

Linda- top notch massage and great on flip. Only received hand but not sure if anything else is available. Loved her enhancement.

Serenity:

Haley-SUPER HOT but Very aggressive and feels like she tries to get you in and out. At least during my one time with her.

Healthy Habits:

Blessings: great massage but that is all that is offered.

UsBorne
07-18-18, 13:37
Anyone with a more recent visit? Thanks!

Been curious for awhile. Did the deed! Straight up 200 for nuru plus. The pictures she sent me gave me the impression that she was tall, flat tummy, and great ta ta's. She's actually short and stocky. Nowhere near fat, just short and solid.

Extremely attractive. I'm not into aa women but she's the excerption. She has a nice private incall. We immediately got nude. Out comes the warm nuru gel. She greased down the bed the greased down herself and the nuru began. It was a no tease, no fun nuru. Actually disappointing. Lottsa slimy body rub but that's it so I thought. She said Let's shower. She cleaned me up good. Dried off and went into her bedroom. IMHO this is where the appointment began. She said I'm yours do what you want. Hell yes! BBFS was available, I think, I didn't partake. However I chose a more directly personal service. She was slow soft and actually quite adept at her skills.

Guys, like I said, I'm not into black girls. This one is definitely the real deal and attractive to boot! Will repeat. (she looks like her photos).

http://www.beesnuru.com

UsBorne
07-18-18, 13:49
I echo your comments about Bobby. I will repeat.

Brian929
07-18-18, 14:28
I thought her massage was good. You might leave happy, YMMV. Nothing ever came off, but maybe that has changed. Let us know it you take a shot.

TM.Had the same experience. Nothing came off. Signs every where that you can't touch her. Haven't gone back since.

SteveV4005
07-18-18, 15:28
Thank MrLunta,

Did I miss something? Is Lisa gone? See she is banned on here now.

Great first post. Welcome to the area and the site as well. Looks like you have been busy since you relocated.

You might want to give SweetMegan or Riley a try. Both are independent of any establishment.

Interesting observation at Serenity. I enjoyed my session there with Lisa, but I can also see where it would be easy to have the experience you had as well. They seem to be popular these days.

SteveV4005
07-18-18, 17:21

Interesting observation at Serenity. I enjoyed my session there with Lisa, but I can also see where it would be easy to have the experience you had as well. They seem to be popular these days.Is Lisa gone? Can't find her anywhere anymore?

SteveV4005
07-18-18, 19:10

Interesting observation at Serenity. I enjoyed my session there with Lisa, but I can also see where it would be easy to have the experience you had as well. They seem to be popular these days.I appreciate the reply. Any updates on other providers? Lisa seems to be MIA?

Stonecoldstan
07-18-18, 21:00

Panacea:

Wonder:

Serenity:

Healthy Habits:

Blessings: great massage but that is all that is offered.My time with Hayley wasn't rushed at all. I really enjoyed her style then afterwards we sat a talked for a bit. Once I'm off the road I'm going to make a point to stop in.

Benz1
07-18-18, 21:31
Thank MrLunta,

Did I miss something? Is Lisa gone? See she is banned on here now.Yes you missed something.

She's no longer on usaadultclassifieds.

I originally introduced her as a UTR with password.

She currently prefers to use the passwords.

If you have not contacted or seen her already you will need a password from me.

Passwords for Frenz of Benz (active sharing members only).

SteveV4005
07-18-18, 22:16
Yes you missed something.

Passwords for Frenz of Benz (active sharing members only).Thanks, Benz. Sorry for the repeated posts. Thought they were not going through. Then they all popped up a couple of hours later. Stay safe all.

MrLunta
07-19-18, 00:43
I appreciate the reply. Any updates on other providers? Lisa seems to be MIA?Steve,

Those are the ones that I have seen that are worth seeing IMO. There are some others that I have seen in the past that I have not connected with for whatever reason, but YMMV. I do not comment on them as others may have a different opinion. Now if one was a C&D I would defiantly let others know about that. I have not had that happen in a very long time, not that I do more research, here and other places.

L.

MrLunta
07-19-18, 00:46
Yes you missed something.

Passwords for Frenz of Benz (active sharing members only).I had a feeling this was coming based on some of the comments she made during my last session with her.

L.

ZzzDamm
07-19-18, 15:34
Visited Mia at HH, she is always pleasant, however on the last visit, she hardly started a massage then she asked if I would massage her, I love to do that! , when I finished her massage, she made me a happy man. However I noticed that we only did 40 minutes of an hour session. This was not the first time this has happened with her. I will have to watch the clock better with her sessions.

ZzzDamm
07-19-18, 15:36
Great massage, and when they get to know you they are helpful with things! The one on Breton.

ZzzDamm
07-19-18, 15:38
Is she still in business, was looking to schedule.

Averily
07-19-18, 15:47
Off for the summer during building renovation.

Is she still in business, was looking to schedule.

Detroit Brian
07-20-18, 11:20
Have had a few good times with Savannah at HH. No BJ or FS is available, but the DATY is pretty epic. One of the better looking MP girls out there, and as clean as they come. $ tip gets you full nude, DATY, and fingers deep in any hole you want. No DFK, though, and small boobs.

Have visited Mia a few times at HH also. She's a big girl, but very nice. . 8 gets you BBBJCIMWS, DFK, DATY. No FIV. Quoted me $$ for FS, and I passed. BBFS seems to be on the menu, if she thinks you're clean. Good kisser, and fun to talk to.

Cindy at Pacific is a good time, for an older lady that is on the bigger side. Has a Bush, which I like. $ should get you a really good time with her. She doesn't like public discussions of her services, but she can be a real freak if you want her to. BYO supplies.

Saw a 30 ish mixed race, curly haired girl at Pacific too. Can't remember her name. Waste of $. Almost nothing on the menu.

All in all, GR is a pretty good place for American girls in massage parlors. Be careful out there.

HuggableGuy
07-20-18, 14:06
Been a while, but was able to visit Natasha again.

Only HJ is available but she is friggin beautiful.

It has been way too long since I've played, glad she is still there. She is a real sweetheart.

Damn fine.

AssMann45
07-20-18, 15:05
Have had a few good times with Savannah at HH. No BJ or FS is available, but the DATY is pretty epic. One of the better looking MP girls out there, and as clean as they come. $ tip gets you full nude, DATY, and fingers deep in any hole you want. No DFK, though, and small boobs.

Have visited Mia a few times at HH also. She's a big girl, but very nice. . 8 gets you BBBJCIMWS, DFK, DATY. No FIV. Quoted me $$ for FS, and I passed. BBFS seems to be on the menu, if she thinks you're clean. Good kisser, and fun to talk to.

Cindy at Pacific is a good time, for an older lady that is on the bigger side. Has a Bush, which I like. $ should get you a really good time with her. She doesn't like public discussions of her services, but she can be a real freak if you want her to. BYO supplies.

Saw a 30 ish mixed race, curly haired girl at Pacific too. Can't remember her name. Waste of $. Almost nothing on the menu.

All in all, GR is a pretty good place for American girls in massage parlors. Be careful out there.Thanks for great report. I need to go and try me some MiA! She sounds like lots of fun!

Benz1
07-20-18, 15:28
I can totally relate to Eric Clapton today.

She had me on my knees.

Frenz of Benz can PM me for password to get extras

Layla.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-i-got-your-backc/226806019880

DerickSaunders
07-21-18, 02:29
Did a walk in a few days ago and has Angela. I would say late 30's to early 40's, blonde, phat ass and average on top. Took the 30 minute massage. Pressure was good, we had small chit chat. I'm fairly positive she posted on BP frequently. Said she was an independent who started there around the time all the websites went dark. She offers everything you'd expect from an independent worker. I am going to go see her again soon as the menu seemed to be open after she has seen you before.

Asianplvr
07-21-18, 16:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Nyped96
07-21-18, 20:56

All in all, GR is a pretty good place for American girls in massage parlors. Be careful out there.This is a great report, and it is finally good to know that someone had a good experience with Savannah. Most of the previous reviews were pretty bad, so I hope this marks a much needed turn around for her. I can't wait to go for another visit. She is very pretty, as ou alluded to, but my one experience with her was similar that what had been reported here by other members.

Bismark
07-22-18, 06:03
Spent an hour with Leslie recently. Booked an hour. The massage was ok, focused mostly on the back with light pressure. The tease was better. Before the flip, she lost pants and panties. Seemed to very much enjoy all the roaming.

After the flip, the HE was exceptional. I've never been so happy at Panacea. I would absolutely repeat. $. 60 including door fee.

Tom70
07-22-18, 11:47
I had another great visit with Emily the other day, so I got to share an update.

Easy scheduling, even with a last minute text. The session was an hour, and we must have enjoyed much longer together than that. Emily brings a really cool vibe to whole session, and she is super hot too!

Oddjob
07-22-18, 21:15
I was in GR on Thursday with a little time to kill. Called and was able to set up an appointment on short notice at her office. She is good looking, exceptionally nice and wants to make sure that your prurient level 1 interests are satisfied. Location is very secure and you shouldn't have to worry about any problems at all. I will be back to see her again.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/massage-by-sweet-megan/7686397

Lance28
07-23-18, 09:38
First time visit to Wonder, asked for Linda because I wanted a CMT / deep tissue massage. Fun hour. Linda is easy to talk to, laughs a lot and gives an awesome legit massage if that's what you are looking for. Teasing started and she asked to flip and had a great ending. She took direction well and wasn't mechanical at all. All in all, great time. She's a little older, although attractive for an older Vietnamese lady, she isn't my type so didn't roam or ask for any skin. But I'd have to give her a 5 star review for the massage. First timers get $20 off (for an hour. Maybe $10 for hh? Matched the door fee for a tip but was never asked about tipping or amounts.

Benz1
07-23-18, 12:08
Took a flyer and popped into Wonder the other day for luck of the draw. I got Ty. She's a BBW. Very open menu. Booked an hour, tipped 100 (160 total). Nude, lots of roaming, an a bit more. Feel free to PM though I don't log in a lot and may take time to respond. I would repeat.She works one day a week Wednesday 3 to 9 or by appointment.

Nyped96
07-23-18, 15:35
I saw her today, thanks for an assist from the great Benz. I must say I was blown away! She looks great for her age, was very pleasant had a wonderful attitude and gave a great massage. The finish was exceptional, as she went over and above to make sure I was completely satisfied. I now see what Benz has been raving about, and I will certainly repeat.

Edge 1201
07-23-18, 21:51
I had another great visit with Emily the other day, so I got to share an update.

Easy scheduling, even with a last minute text. The session was an hour, and we must have enjoyed much longer together than that. Emily brings a really cool vibe to whole session, and she is super hot too!I will try not to White Knight too much, but I too am a great fan of Emily. She always makes time for me, even if it's short notice. She seems to always have a positive outlook and reminds me of a long ago lover who's still got that spark. Nice artwork, which she doesn't mind showing off; great massage skills and the HE is just what is needed. She and Di are two of a very few talented massage providers around GR. $170 for a full hour.

Benz1
07-24-18, 17:50
I saw her today, thanks for an assist from the great Benz. I must say I was blown away! She looks great for her age, was very pleasant had a wonderful attitude and gave a great massage. The finish was exceptional, as she went over and above to make sure I was completely satisfied. I now see what Benz has been raving about, and I will certainly repeat.Sounds like you experienced her talented boney fingers too.

Linked.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-i-got-your-backc/226806019880

Otto22
07-24-18, 20:36
I will try not to White Knight too much, but I too am a great fan of Emily. She always makes time for me, even if it's short notice. She seems to always have a positive outlook and reminds me of a long ago lover who's still got that spark. Nice artwork, which she doesn't mind showing off; great massage skills and the HE is just what is needed. She and Di are two of a very few talented massage providers around GR. $170 for a full hour.Agree the Emily and Di are outstanding providers but don't forget their colleague, Lywanna. Lywanna is outstanding and has the most magnificent breasts in GR. You really can't go wrong at MBD.

Fature
07-24-18, 23:23
I seen Blonde25 a little while back during the blackout. Set up wasn't too bad. She was very responsive at first and then crickets for an hour followed by setting a time. She was about a half hour late to the appt but I'm glad I stuck around. Service was great and would like to repeat. Left very happy. I read she was down for a bit for remodel and plan to check out Riley. Will report back my findings.

CoolZ420
07-25-18, 00:42
Anyone ever seen Chloe at Royal touch?

HungryForIt
07-26-18, 09:02
Got to spend some time this past week with Lywanna.

Great, unrushed nuru with a thorough and passionate HE.

Can't really ask for more from a top notch provider like her!

Let me know if anyone has questions!

Soupy3838
07-26-18, 14:38

Thanks, stroker.Did you ever get a description as I am also curious and after reading about her I would like to visit.

HollandMI8
07-26-18, 17:13
Anyone ever seen Chloe at Royal touch?I saw her once a few months back. She was very clean, sweet, but the drama in the shop was kind of an issue for me. Lots of bitching back and forth about something. I would repeat without all the background crap.

Stroker417
07-26-18, 20:31
Did you ever get a description as I am also curious and after reading about her I would like to visit.Yes I did and passed on visiting. Do a search and you will have all the info you need.

AmpPerv
07-27-18, 12:27
On 28th st. W of Breton, no name on it but an old Minute Press sign high above the door. Saw Bonnie as my favorite Cici was not there, had seen Bonnie a couple years ago, she may have been more raw back then as she could be kind of rough but has gotten softer in her work now. Did one hour, the first half sure went by fast and wondered if I would get all my time but I did. Even after being in the trade for a while now she still has not increased her English ability so small talk is nonexistent. Time to flip, she wanted 80 tip but could not communicate very well what that would entail. I wasn't paying that and let her know. I was able to get some bare boobies and play with them, nothing else, not even kissing. Pleasant enough girl and massage is satisfactory.

60/ hr 60/ tip.

White300
07-27-18, 14:01
Anybody want to forward a scouting report? Thank you😄.

Edge 1201
07-27-18, 22:56
Did you ever get a description as I am also curious and after reading about her I would like to visit.There is nothing but drama at Wonder. I tried a few times as a walk in and call ahead, only to suffer the bait & switch by Linda. I ask for a half hour & was charged the hour rate. When I questioned it, she called me an asshole. The attractions at Wonder have diminished greatly since Brittney and Janae left. YMMV, but proceed with low expectations.

Jayce Dragon
07-28-18, 01:54
On 28th st. W of Breton, no name on it but an old Minute Press sign high above the door. Saw Bonnie as my favorite Cici was not there, had seen Bonnie a couple years ago, she may have been more raw back then as she could be kind of rough but has gotten softer in her work now. Did one hour, the first half sure went by fast and wondered if I would get all my time but I did. Even after being in the trade for a while now she still has not increased her English ability so small talk is nonexistent. Time to flip, she wanted 80 tip but could not communicate very well what that would entail. I wasn't paying that and let her know. I was able to get some bare boobies and play with them, nothing else, not even kissing. Pleasant enough girl and massage is satisfactory.

60/ hr 60/ tip.Friend of mine told me they fell off. I never really went back there but he said Tina isn't there anymore. Only one with glasses and the young smily one. 80 on a tip? Je omly paid 40 for a finish. They are cool but once thry get comfortable with you being a reg there they fade off. If I ever go to a spa again it might just be MBD or Blessings. I think all them AMPs act the same.

AlFishy33
07-28-18, 02:22
I will try not to Whiteemily Knight too much, but I too am a great fan of Emily. She always makes time for me, even if it's short notice. She seems to always have a positive outlook and reminds me of a long ago lover who's still got that spark. Nice artwork, which she doesn't mind showing off; great massage skills and the HE is just what is needed. She and Di are two of a very few talented massage providers around GR. $170 for a full hour.I remember when she first hit the BP. Com scene a few yrs ago in escort section, I saw her at her house for CBJ and cfs. She is friendly and cute but the escapade was nothing to write home about.

FranzDix
07-28-18, 20:47
Hey guys. After reading a few posts, I thought I would weigh in on the whole MP thing and how to get the most bang for your buck. I think if you want to get a true sensual GFE you need to find a girl who actually enjoys you and become a regular. I know people like to think of these girls as pure objects and most guys think they view customers as human ATMs, but they are human beings with minds, preferences and personalities. I have had horrible experiences at MPs in GR, and I have had incredible experiences. Whether it's an AMP or MP it really pays to be a regular. Find a girl you click with and request her. Make an appointment with her. Develop a good rapport with her and tip the door fee if not a little more. If you want a good experience tip well. Also, treat the girl with respect. Shower, trim, put on something that smells good. Think about it. If you were massaging slovenly, unkempt women all day and a woman came through who smelled good, was clean and friendly, wouldn't you give her better service?

Also, if you want kissing, FIV, Italian, French or other extras, you can't just expect it from a girl you've seen once. I have had full nude massage with kissing and tons of roaming after the third visit. After that, it's expected and always a good time. I have one lady I am keeping to myself, but when I see her it's like a sensual make-out with kissing, full nudity and sex is probably on the menu, although I haven't pushed. It's hot as it is. And I leave for $100. But that only happened after multiple visits and a developing a professional relationship. A good massage girl is like a good barber, mechanic or plumber. You have to have a relationship to get the deal. Also, I would recommend not seeing multiple girls at one establishment if you want a GFE or more than a disinterested handy. See 'your' girl and develop trust. Whether you want to think so or not, this is a form of a relationship and if you want good service you have to earn it. Have fun bois.

NoseJelly
07-29-18, 00:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Seriously, must you guys always do this? You know I read all of those posts right? I had a reason for letting it go through. If I can get them to post a couple times I can develop a profile on the user. Thank you Nose for starting off this bullshit so that she makes another account and learns from her mistakes.

Seriously man, I appreciate you making my job harder.

A2

FranzDix
07-29-18, 14:22
[Deleted by Admin]

No, you're not. We all know you're not.

A2

TwoTrack
07-29-18, 15:06
Paid at visit to Wonder and spent about 45 min. With Linda.

Nice enough lady.

Enhanced boobs, a little extra weight in the middle.

Decent massage, though it was kinda short.

Hand ending was pretty good. She acted like she was into it.

60/80.

Will probably repeat.

2 track.

Charlie441
07-29-18, 16:40
What she's telling you is most the guys are cheap and poorly groomed which is a turn off. They're providing a service and they want to get paid for it.No, whether it be Hans or Frans, that's not the theme of what they were saying. It was a side note reminder within. What they were saying I do agree with when it comes to a guy wanting solid confidence that he'll get more than a HJ and a smile. Something to bear in mind and focus on if one wants to Rely on getting more. Sure. Whether it was a provider or a regular of a provider who was egged on in throwing it out here, it is what it is.

I think Benz is correct, our little friend trying to provide hints for us is a little backwards in her thinking. "Whether you want to think so or not, this is a form of a relationship and if you want good service you have to earn it. " Sorry but that statement is backwards. It should read if you want good TIPS, you have to earn them! She is putting the cart before the horse!I agree with what you say + what Hans / Frans said in general. The provider has to kick it off to earn a guy wanting more than just a one-time visit. The guy doesn't have to "earn" anything, really. It's more that he does the common sense stuff like showering beforehand and being on the up-and-up. The only other thing he has to do, if he wants to pretty much guarantee that he'll get more than a HJ every time, is to focus on a particular gal that went well, to see her several times, and those balls will start rolling. I can't argue with that point, although a guy doesn't Need to do that to get more than an HJ. But it's the "solid" position to have if he's coming up empty-handed outside of just that. Kind of like a bartender throwing ya a free beer once in a while, if you're not going the big-time spender route.

Shawtren
07-30-18, 10:02
If you don't mind, I will chime in here as well. I for one have gone almost exclusively with MP's at this point. I really appreciate the sensuality of a massage versus the hardcore aspect of an escort. I want to be paid attention to.

That said, I feel that the massage girls job is to provide her service in a clean, safe manner, without all the upsell. Just a mention of tips is good enough. If she is comfortable with me as a customer, I will know it based on her treatment of me. MY job is to arrive on time, clean, groomed and acting like a gentleman. I am to respect any limitations she sets without whining about it, and I am expected to tip according to my interpretation of how well she did. My job is to also share here any information gleaned that I feel would benefit my monger brothers.

When it all comes down to it, if we click, I will always go for a second visit. That second visit is the true sign of the interaction. If you click again, then make her a habit. See her on a regular basis. Keep in contact and help her with a review. And if it is a favorable review, then verify that she is OK with one. If she makes you feel like a million dollars then be generous. If she doesn't, then move on. And again, share with your fellow mongers why it wasn't so good. Obviously you can skip asking her if she wants it posted.

I have three ladies I see on a regular basis. They all meet special needs like location, time available, technique. I have no reason to look elsewhere right now and this is the way I like it. Some people are never happy with the same thing so, obviously your opinions may differ.

Dangle17
07-30-18, 14:00
Spent an hour with Leslie recently. Booked an hour. The massage was ok, focused mostly on the back with light pressure. The tease was better. Before the flip, she lost pants and panties. Seemed to very much enjoy all the roaming.

After the flip, the HE was exceptional. I've never been so happy at Panacea. I would absolutely repeat. $. 60 including door fee.My experience would be classified as the complete opposite. Nothing came off but honestly that was a bonus for me. Everyone has their own type and large, plump and unattractive isn't my type. My worst experience at Panacea by a mile.

Jaynna
07-31-18, 12:57
If you don't mind, I will chime in here as well. I for one have gone almost exclusively with MP's at this point. I really appreciate the sensuality of a massage versus the hardcore aspect of an escort. I want to be paid attention to.

That said, I feel that the massage girls job is to provide her service in a clean, safe manner, without all the upsell. Just a mention of tips is good enough. If she is comfortable with me as a customer, I will know it based on her treatment of me. MY job is to arrive on time, clean, groomed and acting like a gentleman. I am to respect any limitations she sets without whining about it, and I am expected to tip according to my interpretation of how well she did. My job is to also share here any information gleaned that I feel would benefit my monger brothers.

When it all comes down to it, if we click, I will always go for a second visit. That second visit is the true sign of the interaction. If you click again, then make her a habit. See her on a regular basis. Keep in contact and help her with a review. And if it is a favorable review, then verify that she is OK with one. If she makes you feel like a million dollars then be generous. If she doesn't, then move on. And again, share with your fellow mongers why it wasn't so good. Obviously you can skip asking her if she wants it posted.

I have three ladies I see on a regular basis. They all meet special needs like location, time available, technique. I have no reason to look elsewhere right now and this is the way I like it. Some people are never happy with the same thing so, obviously your opinions may differ.You, my dear, are ALWAYS an amazing client!

Mystry12
08-01-18, 18:33
OK, Going to take a shot in the dark here. I know from reading the past reports the opportunity for fun in Traverse City is basically non existent.

However, since I will be working up here for the next six months, I wanted to see if anybody is aware of any possibilities. Interested in any provider or MP that provides extras. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DerickSaunders
08-01-18, 23:17
Stopped in to healthy habits again, was hoping to see Angela but she was not available. The older Asian lady at the front desk said she was available. I'll be honest I've walked out when she was the only one available before, but I read on here somewhere a good review of her, so I decided to take a chance and holy shit balls am I glad I did. Her English was not great and she really did not talk much at all. Massage was what you'd expect. Tease was what you'd expect too. But the flip, oh man that flip. It's the best HE I've had ever!

She did not go straight to the rod like most do. She continued to tease, rub my chest, my legs, and graze the boys and the rod. I about blew it just from this. She did pull her girls out too and they are very perky given her age. She continues with the rubbing while beginning to stroke. She playfully smiles and makes eye contact too while doing all of this as well. Needless to say the ending was huge.

Guys seriously she is worth checking out. No idea what her name actually is but I tipped 50 on a 30 minute appointment because it was better than average. No idea if there is more menu or not but will go back and find out.

Guitar Man
08-02-18, 06:14
Stopped in to healthy habits again, was hoping to see Angela but she was not available. The older Asian lady at the front desk said she was available. I'll be honest I've walked out when she was the only one available before, but I read on here somewhere a good review of her, so I decided to take a chance and holy shit balls am I glad I did. Her English was not great and she really did not talk much at all. Massage was what you'd expect. Tease was what you'd expect too. But the flip, oh man that flip. It's the best HE I've had ever!

She did not go straight to the rod like most do. She continued to tease, rub my chest, my legs, and graze the boys and the rod. I about blew it just from this. She did pull her girls out too and they are very perky given her age. She continues with the rubbing while beginning to stroke. She playfully smiles and makes eye contact too while doing all of this as well. Needless to say the ending was huge.

Guys seriously she is worth checking out. No idea what her name actually is but I tipped 50 on a 30 minute appointment because it was better than average. No idea if there is more menu or not but will go back and find out.Her name is Lisa.

JimmyTheKid2
08-02-18, 11:11
Saw lywanna a few weeks ago and had a great time. She was very accomadating and understanding when I got stuck in traffic. Super nice lady with great hand skills. Was there for a half hour appointment. Will go for the hour next time. MBD can really use more business according to her. Go see lywanna! Damage 40/40.

Oddjob
08-02-18, 16:38
Benz, as always, is the main man in GR and gave me the info I needed to get an appointment with the wild, woman Layla. She is definitely non-stop in her quest to make sure that you get everything that you need from her appointment. I came out weak-kneed and thoroughly satisfied from my hour with her. She is exceptional at her craft and I will be going back to see her. Thank you Benz!

Benz1
08-02-18, 17:54
Benz, as always, is the main man in GR and gave me the info I needed to get an appointment with the wild, woman Layla. She is definitely non-stop in her quest to make sure that you get everything that you need from her appointment. I came out weak-kneed and thoroughly satisfied from my hour with her. She is exceptional at her craft and I will be going back to see her. Thank you Benz!She had me week in the knees too.

Eric Clapton said it best, Layyyyla you got me on my knees.

I'm glad to hear you had fun.

Recent chatter about skip the games not having real providers isn't true. Layla is real, available and No B.S.

All the sites have their B.S. going on, you have to learn how to sort them out. First don't bother with the ones that look TGTBT.
Happy hunting

Stroker417
08-02-18, 21:44
She had me week in the knees too.

Recent chatter about skip the games not having real providers isn't true. Layla is real, available and No B.S.

All the sites have their B.S. going on, you have to learn how to sort them out. First don't bother with the ones that look TGTBT.
Happy huntingHey Benz, is Lisa and Layla the same person or is this a different girl you recommend?

Mongerlian
08-03-18, 15:21
To the wonderful providers we have, one thing that can suffer frequently is communication. If you're unavailable, even when you have an ad up, please just give a simple, "sorry, all booked. " It's confusing and perhaps even a little hurtful when a provider you've seen many times stops talking to you for no reason. After all, some of us become friends, do we not? I had this recently, and though she continues to post, I never get a response. I've asked if there was an issue, but no answer. Now, I know, because it's happened to me, that providers sometimes mix up their clients. I was confused for one that had been blacklisted, so to speak, but the mistake was found out and all was well. Communication is never bad. But with this first provider I mentioned, who I have always gotten along with, suddenly there is nothing. Ladies, please, if there is a reason you might be uncomfortable, or if something has happened, it doesn't hurt to discuss it if we reach out. I may not be speaking for everyone, but I imagine more than just me share this sentiment.

BakeLife127
08-03-18, 16:44
Got a chance to see one of my favorite providers about a week or two ago and I must say that Lywanna combo massage is to die for. You have to check it out if you get a chance because it doesn't get any better.

CarlHannogan
08-03-18, 17:56
Dreamed about Layla at serenity I got lucky and it was slow so bobby came in to say hi best experience I've ever had in gr give Layla a try you won't be disappointed seniors pm me for details there too juicy for young ears.

CarlHannogan
08-03-18, 18:02
In a pinch last week stopped into wonder mid 20's black girl forgot her name. Hh massage nothing special asked her to get comfortable and she tried to get to much ended up negotiating CBJ but cloths stayed on. Good but there's better options out there 40/80.

CarlHannogan
08-03-18, 18:06

Happy huntingThanks for the review tried her out today and WOW what a good time my best mp experience in gr by far.

Girls1
08-03-18, 18:52
The one and the same.

Hey Benz, is Lisa and Layla the same person or is this a different girl you recommend?

Nyped96
08-03-18, 21:08
To the wonderful providers we have, one thing that can suffer frequently is communication. If you're unavailable, even when you have an ad up, please just give a simple, "sorry, all booked. " It's confusing and perhaps even a little hurtful when a provider you've seen many times stops talking to you for no reason. After all, some of us become friends, do we not? I had this recently, and though she continues to post, I never get a response. I've asked if there was an issue, but no answer. Now, I know, because it's happened to me, that providers sometimes mix up their clients. I was confused for one that had been blacklisted, so to speak, but the mistake was found out and all was well. Communication is never bad. But with this first provider I mentioned, who I have always gotten along with, suddenly there is nothing. Ladies, please, if there is a reason you might be uncomfortable, or if something has happened, it doesn't hurt to discuss it if we reach out. I may not be speaking for everyone, but I imagine more than just me share this sentiment.I couldn't agree with you more on this. It is very frustrating to get crickets from someone you have been seeing consistently and consider friend. I have had 2 experiences myself recently; I have called and left voice messages as well as sent text messages all to no avail. I have been trying really hard to find out in my head what I may have done or said wrong, and yet nothing comes to mind. And that is why it would be really, really nice for them to communicate so we know where we went wrong and make appropriate amends. Without such communication, you are left in the dark wondering what went wrong. So ladies, if you are reading, please make it a point to point out our mistakes etc to us, so we can apologize and also not make the same mistakes in future with other Providers.

GRFrequent
08-04-18, 09:06
So, I texted her early in the morning to book an evening session after work and she responded quickly to the text. Tried to confirm the time and get an address later in the day and didn't hear back. I wasn't worried as I figured she was with clients or dealing with life, but I didn't want to be left without a massage and have to quickly try to book another provider. She was well reviewed and close to work, so I was hoping to set up a regular thing with her. I finally heard back from her about 10 minutes before our talked about time. She explained the silence, and said she can see me, but would be late due to traffic. I completely understood as I know what a mess it is with all of the current construction. I arrived at the location and they set me up with a room to wait. Location is easy to find and it seemed as if there were plenty of providers there who could have used some business. She arrived 30 minutes after our time, and immediately apologized. No worries on my part, as the location was extremely friendly and welcoming. Amyna is extremely attractive and talkative. She has an awesome personality and makes you feel at home. The massage was hands down the best I've had from these kind of providers with good pressure and technique. She could make a living as a CMT with no problem at all. After an hour of a quality massage on my back, she began with some light strokes and teasing for another 10 minutes or so before the flip. The session was only 1 hour, and she had no problem going over. On the flip, she got more comfortable, and continued with some more teasing. Her body is amazing, curvy, tan, and firm. Roaming was allowed and her finishing technique is great, especially the 2 hands. I was done in no time and she cleaned us up. Never asked for a tip. Will be booking regularly and highly recommend. Just be patient with the booking process, but it is well worth it. Total time about 1 hour and 40 minutes. Damage 60 with an 80 tip. 80 was worth it even without the extra time.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=55960&cityid=222

LandRover20
08-04-18, 10:02
I've always heard that Royal Touch isn't that great, so I wanted to see if this girl is for real: http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/blonde-bubbly/501790360778.

She seems to be, but just wanted to make sure before I make the call. Feel free to PM with details.

Love The Lips
08-04-18, 10:11
I've always heard that Royal Touch isn't that great, so I wanted to see if this girl is for real: http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/blonde-bubbly/501790360778.

She seems to be, but just wanted to make sure before I make the call. Feel free to PM with details.Looks good to me! Brooke of Vegas / Bombshell Brooke as well as Aliese and Summer of Panacea fame are also working out of Royal! Summer is currently going by "Jersey".

LandRover20
08-04-18, 11:15
Looks good to me! Brooke of Vegas / Bombshell Brooke as well as Aliese and Summer of Panacea fame are also working out of Royal! Summer is currently going by "Jersey".Thanks, Lips! Do you know which one is in the link?

MagicHands2
08-04-18, 12:59
Thanks, Lips! Do you know which one is in the link?I can tell you that the photo is not Brooke, or Aliese, nor Summer, if I am recalling her correctly. Though the pic certainly is cute enough.

Magichands2.

Love The Lips
08-04-18, 13:14
Thanks, Lips! Do you know which one is in the link?Not sure who the girl in the link is but, it's not any of the 3 I mentioned. Would love to hear a report on her though!

MichiganMan686
08-05-18, 07:41
I come to GR for work and like to stop for massages. I was a regular of blonde25. Just wondering if anyone knew if she was going to reopen in the fl? Also looking for another place to go. TY all for these great reviews. I also was a regular of Linda before she went to Wonder. Great service and the ending was always amazing. Was kinda thinkig about MBD from the feedback here. I tried their phone number but got a buzy signal like it was diconncted. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

EngrGuy
08-05-18, 08:07
Not sure who the girl in the link is but, it's not any of the 3 I mentioned. Would love to hear a report on her though!Yea that one in the pic really caught my eye also! Hope someone gives a report soon on her.

Here is brooke.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/brookes-body-rubs/928624411081

Njud79
08-05-18, 13:21
Headed to Grand Rapids for work this week. Haven't been in years so I am looking forward to it. Hoping to enjoy one massage while in town. Anyone local have a recommendation or a must see for Grand Rapids?

Soupy3838
08-05-18, 13:52
Is Linda that you are speaking of the Linda from Pacific? She was the BEST IMHO.

I come to GR for work and like to stop for massages. I was a regular of blonde25. Just wondering if anyone knew if she was going to reopen in the fl? Also looking for another place to go. TY all for these great reviews. I also was a regular of Linda before she went to Wonder. Great service and the ending was always amazing. Was kinda thinkig about MBD from the feedback here. I tried their phone number but got a buzy signal like it was diconncted. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Penmp
08-05-18, 14:10

Happy huntingBenz. Are the rates on the picture in her ad correct?

RickDee
08-05-18, 15:00
Based on recommendations I contacted Amy for 1 hr massage. I'm new here and have no contacts, so it's tough without references. She was quick to respond by text and it was a great start. Set time for next day, but didn't get final confirmed response back. I showed up without getting a reply and she was getting started with another customer. Long story short, Amy shuffled the customer deck and offered to take me back for 30 min instead of the hr, other client agreed to wait (was a regular, might have been one of you guys, who knows.). Amy reads these reviews, so I'm sure she'll know who I am after reading that!

She apologized for the double booking and was very sweet about it and tried to be accommodating. Easy to talk to, made me feel at ease. Room was OK, fairly dark. Pictures were fairly close. She's attractive, not petite and def. Not a spinner but OK. Started back rub, lotion and oil mix was nice, pressure was good, overall good. We talked about the business and other parlors, it was interesting. Teasing was good. Finished with the back rub, cleaned up the oils with a hot towel, very nice and felt good. Started 'relaxing touch' and it was great, but clothes stayed on, and I'm still face down. Said she forgot (it was only a half hour, so things accelerated from there. Her technique escalated and some miscommunication lead to a kind of disappointing end. No flip, no disrobing, minimal opportunity for roaming since I was face down the whole time.

I didn't leave a huge tip due to the disappointing scheduling and overall poor outcomes, but I would try again. She seemed good and apologized for all the mix-ups. Just kind of an odd encounter all around.

MassageEnthusi
08-05-18, 16:35
Debating between Panacea, Healthy Habits, and Serenity (if I can figure out where this one is). Would be a first time visitor to all 3. Any recommendations?

CarlHannogan
08-05-18, 17:44
OK I haven't seen Lisa only seen Layla but there pictures look the same are they the same person. And how is Hayley I seen a picture of her and she looks like a BP girl I dreamed about years ago if it's the same girl she would be in her late 20's by now.

Shawtren
08-06-18, 08:57
Well, RickDee, I'm sorry you had to experience that. That is certainly NOT the Amyna I see. While she is tough to schedule with, she has always been very good to me. I think you may have caught her stretching herself too thin by trying to please everyone.

I suggest you give her another shot!

-Shaw.

Based on recommendations I contacted Amy for 1 hr massage. I'm new here and have no contacts, so it's tough without references. She was quick to respond by text and it was a great start. Set time for next day, but didn't get final confirmed response back. I showed up without getting a reply and she was getting started with another customer. Long story short, Amy shuffled the customer deck and offered to take me back for 30 min instead of the hr, other client agreed to wait (was a regular, might have been one of you guys, who knows.). Amy reads these reviews, so I'm sure she'll know who I am after reading that!

She apologized for the double booking and was very sweet about it and tried to be accommodating. Easy to talk to, made me feel at ease. Room was OK, fairly dark. Pictures were fairly close. She's attractive, not petite and def. Not a spinner but OK. Started back rub, lotion and oil mix was nice, pressure was good, overall good. We talked about the business and other parlors, it was interesting. Teasing was good. Finished with the back rub, cleaned up the oils with a hot towel, very nice and felt good. Started 'relaxing touch' and it was great, but clothes stayed on, and I'm still face down. Said she forgot (it was only a half hour, so things accelerated from there. Her technique escalated and some miscommunication lead to a kind of disappointing end. No flip, no disrobing, minimal opportunity for roaming since I was face down the whole time.

I didn't leave a huge tip due to the disappointing scheduling and overall poor outcomes, but I would try again. She seemed good and apologized for all the mix-ups. Just kind of an odd encounter all around.

Stroker417
08-06-18, 09:23
Well, RickDee, I'm sorry you had to experience that. That is certainly NOT the Amyna I see. While she is tough to schedule with, she has always been very good to me. I think you may have caught her stretching herself too thin by trying to please everyone.

I suggest you give her another shot!

-Shaw.I agree with Shawtren. Give her another chance. Her massage is CMT quality and you'll love the sensual part.

MrMug
08-06-18, 10:20
Hey hey.

Was curious if anyone knew who this gal is? I recognize her from but don't know her name or if she even works anywhere anymore. Really cute girl and would love to get a massage from. Any help would be great thanks.

Mr. M.

Grube
08-06-18, 18:03
Jessica maybe?

Hey hey.

Was curious if anyone knew who this gal is? I recognize her from but don't know her name or if she even works anywhere anymore. Really cute girl and would love to get a massage from. Any help would be great thanks.

Mr. M.

Edge 1201
08-06-18, 21:57
Debating between Panacea, Healthy Habits, and Serenity (if I can figure out where this one is). Would be a first time visitor to all 3. Any recommendations?Panacea has been reviewed here many, many times. Search the thread. YMMV with Angela at HH. She's been on her own on the near West side for a while & can be a little flakey. Serenity is on Plainfield across from Lowe's and also been reviewed here several times. Don't forget MBD on Michigan Ave near Plymouth.

MassageEnthusi
08-06-18, 23:32
Panacea has been reviewed here many, many times. Search the thread. YMMV with Angela at HH. She's been on her own on the near West side for a while & can be a little flakey. Serenity is on Plainfield across from Lowe's and also been reviewed here several times. Don't forget MBD on Michigan Ave near Plymouth.I've seen the reviews hence asking a recommendation BETWEEN the three not of each one. A review and a recommendation are not the same thing in this context.

Bismark
08-07-18, 05:21
I've seen the reviews hence asking a recommendation BETWEEN the three not of each one. A review and a recommendation are not the same thing in this context.So much depends on what you want out of the experience that it really isn't possible to give you a sensible recommendation. It is easier for you to peruse the various reviews and make up your mind that way.

If you can't or won't do that, try Serenity. That recommendation comes based on no information about you and as the result of a random selection from the four. If you don't like it, go somewhere else next. I'm not trying to be flip; there isn't another answer with the information available.

MichiganMan686
08-07-18, 07:20
Is Linda that you are speaking of the Linda from Pacific? She was the BEST IMHO.Yes Linda from Pacific. I heard she purchased Wonder. I haven't been there since she did. She is awesome just wanted to try MBD I guess. Looking for info. Thanks.

Edge 1201
08-07-18, 09:00
I've seen the reviews hence asking a recommendation BETWEEN the three not of each one. A review and a recommendation are not the same thing in this context.Go see Angela at Healthy Habits.

Lance28
08-07-18, 09:36
Finally connected and saw Hayley at Serenity. I knew going in that I was going to overpay, so that part is what it is ($120 hh). Overall, I'd say my experience is similar to other reports I've read. Hayley is not the girl in the pictures she posts in the ad, but she is super hot for a 40 something. Tall and very skinny, nice round little ass and hops up on the table to give you a close up view. As others have reported, she was super aggressive with dirty talk and got right to the flip. While I might prefer a slower session, it was fun to get right to it rather than pretend to enjoy a shitty "massage" from some of the girls out there that just spread oil around on you for 20 minutes then flip you over. Roaming allowed but no FIV, gave me both HJ + prostate. I think more could be available after a few visits (she did say no FS) but honestly I'm good after one. But, for a one time deal. Totally worth it.

Oscar007
08-07-18, 21:46
Is there anyone out there in massage land that still offers birthday special?

Brian929
08-08-18, 08:44
Hope she is better now that she isn't doing it out of her house. I will not repeat with her.

Go see Angela at Healthy Habits.

Love The Lips
08-08-18, 13:30
Finally connected and saw Hayley at Serenity. I knew going in that I was going to overpay, so that part is what it is ($120 hh). Overall, I'd say my experience is similar to other reports I've read. Hayley is not the girl in the pictures she posts in the ad, but she is super hot for a 40 something. Tall and very skinny, nice round little ass and hops up on the table to give you a close up view. As others have reported, she was super aggressive with dirty talk and got right to the flip. While I might prefer a slower session, it was fun to get right to it rather than pretend to enjoy a shitty "massage" from some of the girls out there that just spread oil around on you for 20 minutes then flip you over. Roaming allowed but no FIV, gave me both HJ + prostate. I think more could be available after a few visits (she did say no FS) but honestly I'm good after one. But, for a one time deal. Totally worth it.So if she went right for the flip, how long did the session actually last? Did you get the full hh?

MilfMePlz
08-08-18, 15:05
Had another great massage with Lywanna a short time back. Easy short notice set up, in my opinion more attractive then pics indicate, and best of all doesn't blow up your phone.

Otto22
08-08-18, 19:39
Had another great massage with Lywanna a short time back. Easy short notice set up, in my opinion more attractive then pics indicate, and best of all doesn't blow up your phone.Lywanna is a favorite of mine. Easy to schedule with and responsive. She gives a fine rub before the flip and is off the charts after. If you see her more than once she just gets better and better. I have seen many girls and she is as good as there is.

Lance28
08-09-18, 08:08
So if she went right for the flip, how long did the session actually last? Did you get the full hh?Yeah I got the full hh; after I was done she asked if I wanted more massage, I said no so she just sat on the table and talked for a while. She's fun & easy to talk to. Definitely crazy but in a good way.

Edge 1201
08-09-18, 09:21
Hope she is better now that she isn't doing it out of her house. I will not repeat with her.I will never know. I won't repeat either.

NaperDusty
08-09-18, 21:42
Hey guys, anyone see Riley? Looks hot, I'd bite that ass: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58760&cityid=222..

GoodFun10
08-09-18, 21:46
Looks good to me! Brooke of Vegas / Bombshell Brooke as well as Aliese and Summer of Panacea fame are also working out of Royal! Summer is currently going by "Jersey".Does anyone know if this is the same Blonde haired Jersey from a few years ago? She was my all ATF before she disappeared.

IrishGuy77
08-09-18, 21:52
I agree about Lywanna! One of my favorites too.

MrLunta
08-10-18, 07:29
Hey guys, anyone see Riley? Looks hot, I'd bite that ass: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=58760&cityid=222..I have seen her a couple times. She has a great body and is sexy as hell IMO. Some people have said her face is awe full but I do not agree. Very good massage and playful. I need to go see her again.