PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

TomG0106
08-15-16, 17:21
Visited with Sunshine this past Friday for a HH session ($60). I must admit I was a bit skittish at first after reading the earlier posts about the closet fellow and my nervousness showed through at first as I wanted to check out the bathroom and the other door that led out to the living room. Once I got over that we had a good time. Massage was great and the ending was "happy". She allowed roaming and FIV but as others have stated I believe you might get more with a longer session. Apartment is in the back of a rather large house near St. Mary's. She keeps it clean (no clutter). She is easy on the eyes and has some nice looking breasts. A bit of baby damage on the stomach. Personality is fantastic as she aims to make you relax and to please you. Would recommend.

Mike Yepthatsm
08-15-16, 18:30
If they aren't her they are an accurate representation of her. She is very fit and has an incredible body.

From what I read Haley post a lot of fake pics, she seems to post a lot with that tat on her ass, anyone know if those pics are actually her.

Thanks.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=19985591&image=26061957

Xpressway
08-15-16, 18:55
Visited Supreme Massage on 28th across from Home Depot. Nice enough place. Good massage. No extras.

Magnum352
08-16-16, 10:14
Come on people. Why can't everyone just say what they paid. What's with this $. 6 or $0. 6. If it was $60 then just write $60. If it's $80 then write $80. If it's $120 then write $120. All this retarded code talk isn't fooling LE if that's the concern. Simply writing what you paid would make it a lot easier for us fellow mongers to get the facts straight.

Benz1
08-16-16, 13:05
Had a nice visit with Amber a little while ago. Hour visit, . 6 for the rub and. 4 tip.

Awesome massage, hit all the pressure points, and was very clear to me that she new what she was doing. She will give you a walk through of her rules at the flip, and no worries following them. Excellent ending to the visit, and will def visit her again.

Only thing is the parking for the location is really close to the main road, But the service is amazing.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/royal-touchs-amber/16469444I totally agree.

Amber s massage is CMT quality.

SafariGuide
08-16-16, 14:48
Had a nice visit with Amber a little while ago. Hour visit, . 6 for the rub and. 4 tip.

Awesome massage, hit all the pressure points, and was very clear to me that she new what she was doing. She will give you a walk through of her rules at the flip, and no worries following them. Excellent ending to the visit, and will def visit her again.

Only thing is the parking for the location is really close to the main road, But the service is amazing.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/royal-touchs-amber/16469444One of my all time favorites as well! Treat her nice, she's special!

Jayce Dragon
08-16-16, 15:17
That's the Blessings chain, and unfortunately Oriental went back to no HE. But the other Chinese places, Relax on 28th W of Breton and Accupressure on East Paris off 28th will do HE, no tip jars so I guess each provider keeps her own.Thanks for the heads up there. If they give a great rub like Blessings do with a HE to finish, it'll be perfect!

Jayce Dragon
08-16-16, 15:23
She does do things outside of the office if you don't know. I invited her over and she's very cool and casual about things. Only spat out 100 even for her.

LuvRubs
08-16-16, 15:31
Visited Supreme Massage on 28th across from Home Depot. Nice enough place. Good massage. No extras.I can't believe this place is still open, their rent must be enormous in a newer shopping center on prime 28th st real estate. Can't be too many mongers going there, who supports them?

LlMoe24
08-16-16, 16:48
New here. I've stopped into Pacific on 44th a few times now. I have gotten Linda. Can't complain about the tease and the finish but she is a little old for me. Any suggestions on other people there? Also any word on Touch of Paradise? It's not far from me.What did you pay?

GRJack
08-16-16, 22:16
Come on people. Why can't everyone just say what they paid. What's with this $. 6 or $0. 6. If it was $60 then just write $60. If it's $80 then write $80. If it's $120 then write $120. All this retarded code talk isn't fooling LE if that's the concern. Simply writing what you paid would make it a lot easier for us fellow mongers to get the facts straight.Ok - $60.00.

Charlie441
08-16-16, 22:18
Ok - $60.00.

Well, you can say $59.99. :)

Magnum352
08-17-16, 08:52
What did you pay?Go see Lisa! Maybe 30 years old, small, nice body and has a real nice slow finish.

Member #4025
08-17-16, 10:35
Well, you can say $59.99. :)Seriously though, I've always wondered what was wrong with just 60/ hr and 40/ tip = 100/ total; why even bother with the $ sign and decimal points.

Benz1
08-17-16, 10:43
Seriously though, I've always wondered what was wrong with just 60/ hr and 40/ tip = 100/ total; why even bother with the $ sign and decimal points.It is the preferred method of this Fourm to use $ for 100. I quit doing it along time ago and the abbreviation police never contacted me. So I kept doing it my way, the easy way. However it could be confusing if I used $100, someone could interpret it as 1100.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

LuvRubs
08-17-16, 15:10
Anyone been here recently? Who are some of the therapists working there? PM me if you want.

Muskegon
08-17-16, 15:37
Seen Angel for the first time. Discreet place in back off of 28th street.

Pro:

She has good strong hands. Good massage. You can tell she has been properly trained. Good conversation but not overly chatty. Rectal / prostate massage with ending. Left very happy.

Con:

Was shorted on time slightly by about 5-10 from my hour massage. I'm hoping it was an oversight on her part.

I will be repeating. 60 for hour, 40 for tip.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/happy-monday-dont-forget-to-put-meangelon-the-top-of-your-to-do-list/19285760

Muskegon.

Bloozer
08-17-16, 15:50

Pro:

She has good strong hands. Good massage. You can tell she has been properly trained. Good conversation but not overly chatty. Rectal / prostate massage with ending. Left very happy.

Con:

Was shorted on time slightly by about 5-10 from my hour massage. I'm hoping it was an oversight on her part.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/happy-monday-dont-forget-to-put-meangelon-the-top-of-your-to-do-list/19285760

Muskegon.That's Rhonda from Wonder!

Melike1
08-17-16, 18:57
Had a nice visit with Mandy Standard 40/60 HH / H. Visited for HH. +20 fpr topless, +more for naked. Not a fan of upcharges, but did float it for topless. Glad I did. Nice set of big naturals, and allowed topside roaming. Rubbed the ass some over her skirt. Very talented and a nice time, very good and releasing ending. Would be more inclined to repeat if less upselling and more offered on the base. Did tip an additional 10 for the ending.

No link, because I could not find her in searching, and no ad.

Muskegon
08-17-16, 21:44
That's Rhonda from Wonder!Yes it is. But she has her own place now and goes by Angel.

Nailer64
08-18-16, 09:01
Just wondering if anybody has been there inquiring about the services please get back to me you may also PM me.

Member #4025
08-18-16, 12:55

Pro:

Con:

Muskegon.I too saw Angel / Ronda recently and my experience was much the same though I got most of my hour.

I paid 60 for the hour and 60 for the tip; she was a bit cryptic about her tip expectations, one time suggesting 100 tip for prostate and her getting comfortable; I mentioned 40 for tip back to her and settled on the 60. I never like the negotiation and while I enjoyed my time with her (nice personality, good massage, nice tease, HE and prostate massage with top removed and ample roaming); price discussions and higher tip expections just take some of the enjoyment out of it for me. I traveled from Lansing to see her and will likely see her again when in GR.

Have fun and stay safe everyone - #4025.

Otto22
08-18-16, 13:34
Just wondering if anybody has been there inquiring about the services please get back to me you may also PM me.I have only been there once and had a poor experience but I think that was mostly due to the girl going through a difficult personal situation unrelated to the spa. Dianen wants to make it up to me and I am planning to return soon, either for her or another of her girls. I think you might like it there.

Melike1
08-18-16, 18:54
Found the place with no problem, and parking was nice, off street behind the building. I went and was serviced by Di herself. Really good massage, and the Nuru wasn't too bad. Was topless, (up charge for bottomless) Was it good enough for the 140 price? Depends on if you like the body to body contact vs the extra cost. Nuru seems to be the buzz word lately.

On a side note, Di was Extremely personable, talkative, and a genuinely nice person. Would make a return visit, but not for the Nuru.

Just wondering if anybody has been there inquiring about the services please get back to me you may also PM me.

Mr Bigshot
08-19-16, 11:53
Had a nice visit with Mandy Standard 40/60 HH / H. Visited for HH. +20 fpr topless, +more for naked. Not a fan of upcharges, but did float it for topless. Glad I did. Nice set of big naturals, and allowed topside roaming. Rubbed the ass some over her skirt. Very talented and a nice time, very good and releasing ending. Would be more inclined to repeat if less upselling and more offered on the base. Did tip an additional 10 for the ending.

No link, because I could not find her in searching, and no ad.Thank you for the review. Mandy has been there for awhile although I haven't seen her in some time. She usually does OK, but if she is not there the rest are a waste of time. Do yourself a favor and try one of the trusted reviewed providers on here and you probably won't go back to Esquire. Just my opinion.

Charlie441
08-19-16, 14:02
Seriously though, I've always wondered what was wrong with just 60/ hr and 40/ tip = 100/ total; why even bother with the $ sign and decimal points.Well, if you use $ + decimal points, they won't take the ' as an abbreviation. If you say "She cost $150.00," nobody's going to mistake it as $1,150. Of course, as you point out, using no $ nor decimals is the clearest, I agree. The only confusion would come maybe with some really low-end street walkers where one tips in quarters or something.

Cap Augie Nemo
08-19-16, 15:40
What are her rules on the flip?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/royal-touchs-amber/16469444

Melike1
08-19-16, 16:28
What she does and does not do, what you can and cannot do, you have to be clear what you want her to do. Stuff like that.

What are her rules on the flip?

Cap Augie Nemo
08-19-16, 22:53
Anything specific? Like, no touching the kitty, FIV? I suspect that she is only good for a HJ, no surprise there.

What she does and does not do, what you can and cannot do, you have to be clear what you want her to do. Stuff like that.

NoseJelly
08-19-16, 23:57
What she does and does not do, what you can and cannot do, you have to be clear what you want her to do. Stuff like that.Stuff like that? Spit it out man! Be specific. Give examples. That's what this forum is for.

Melike1
08-20-16, 00:15
Sadly, it was back in May that I saw her. Not 100% on the specifics, was not a poster here then, I promise to be better about posting more timely reports.

I know she spelled out that she does not do anything more than the standard MP faire. With a PF twist, which I found out and it did add to the ending. She did allow roaming, did not try FIV or other areas.

Will give better reviews future though.

Stuff like that? Spit it out man! Be specific. Give examples. That's what this forum is for.

Randingo
08-20-16, 02:22
Stuff like that? Spit it out man! Be specific. Give examples. That's what this forum is for.I've seen her before. Rules are basically "no penetration" (aka no fun).

Melike1
08-20-16, 12:23
I don't know.

If you want a great massage, with a decent finish. She is worth the visit.

If you want more than that, there is a whole section on BP.

I am sure that you can find what you need out there.

I've seen her before. Rules are basically "no penetration" (aka no fun).

Charlie441
08-20-16, 13:08
I've seen her before. Rules are basically "no penetration" (aka no fun)."No penetration" -- with the fingers or the pee pee?

Bacardi1314
08-22-16, 04:58
This ad comes up under a litany of links for Touch of Paradise providers. Tineye came up dry on both pics. Is it possible she is the real deal? I tried getting in touch after hours tonight with no luck but may try again in the evening tomorrow.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-like-it-i-love-it-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F/26084637

Donntee
08-22-16, 06:00
This ad comes up under a litany of links for Touch of Paradise providers. Tineye came up dry on both pics. Is it possible she is the real deal? I tried getting in touch after hours tonight with no luck but may try again in the evening tomorrow.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-like-it-i-love-it-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F/26084637See post #4466.

Bacardi1314
08-22-16, 12:19
Hello all. While I have spent many hours searching these threads, very recently was my first chance to visit a massage provider from backpage. Overall my experience was great and I am looking forward to going back again.

Pros:

- private residence. If I had been more familiar with this type of service I wouldn't have been concerned but it was preferable to me as opposed to a parlor.

- responsive via text. I had been in contact with her in the past and the same could be said. I appreciated this vs the several failed attempts with others.

- the massage felt damn good.

- the ending felt much better.

- she gave me a water after my session was done.

- IMO she is better looking in person.

- And even better looking without clothes, which she removed without any request or mention of a donation.

- she was equal parts professional and sexy. Not over the top teasing, which was likely due to my quiet dimeanor during the session. The way she handled everything put me at ease.

Cons:

- when I first got to her place she didn't respond right away so I was left feeling like a proper tool standing outside of what I believed was her house / apt.

- that I only opted for the half hour.

Donation $0. 4 for HH + $0. 4 tip. Worth every penny and looking forward to a repeat.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-satisfaction-guaranteed/22031411Can someone with more posts qualify this review? I'm interested, but still on the bubble. I searched back about 10 pages or so and couldn't find anything else.

LongTom
08-22-16, 14:01
Can someone with more posts qualify this review? I'm interested, but still on the bubble. I searched back about 10 pages or so and couldn't find anything else.She is exactly as described. A fine massage and a good to great HE at the end. She used to be up around Plainfield and I can't vouch for her new location, but she is legit with a tight body. She has been reviewed but not recently.

Be safe.

Benz1
08-22-16, 14:45
Can someone with more posts qualify this review? I'm interested, but still on the bubble. I searched back about 10 pages or so and couldn't find anything else.I was the first to review her in November of 2014.

I thought I found it! What I found was very flaky and quit seeing her after 5 visits. YMMV.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-satisfaction-guaranteed/22031411

RideMe3726
08-22-16, 15:09
Tried searching for her, no reults. Hard to without name. Coming to GR and was thinking about giving her a try.

Any information would be helpful.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-hands-massage/26243248

OrdinaryJo
08-22-16, 17:16
Tried searching for her, no reults. Hard to without name. Coming to GR and was thinking about giving her a try.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-hands-massage/26243248I tried her earlier this year when it was late and I got the jones. I would say this: her body isn't bad but conversation with her is terrible. She was at a really small house in a glorified alley off plainfield. Didn't have a good time. YMMV.

Happyone99
08-23-16, 03:59

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-hands-massage/26243248She went by Piper when she worked at a parlor here in town. She has been going back and forth between being on her own and the parlor lately.

Randingo
08-23-16, 06:02
Can someone with more posts qualify this review? I'm interested, but still on the bubble. I searched back about 10 pages or so and couldn't find anything else.I've see her back when she was at Bella gente. Actual massage was decent, good teasing, and the flip was very good. She told me hands only, but if you wave enough paper in her face, who knows what she'll do for it.

TeddBear
08-23-16, 07:58

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-hands-massage/26243248Not good she from the old east west nasty crew I would stay away bad body and drug habit.

DjBiker
08-23-16, 08:51
I was the first to review her in November of 2014.

I thought I found it! What I found was very flaky and quit seeing her after 5 visits. YMMV.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-satisfaction-guaranteed/22031411Believe she just had a baby, I could never get her to answer the phone before or after being preggo.

Randingo
08-23-16, 14:44

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-hands-massage/26243248Stay away! I got her at east west once just by luck of the draw (or unluck of the draw in this case) and she looks like a mix between the crypt keeper and a Keebler elf, and she wanted a full $ to take her top off and said "we'll see where it goes from there. " I'll tell you where it goes from there. Out the door.

Another time I was there seeing a girl who was actually worth a visit before they fired all their good ones, and I saw old piper here getting dropped off by her boyfriend (I assume) and he was pulling her in a cart behind his bicycle! LMAO! If neither of you have a car, at least get your own bike! Maybe that's why she wants a $ to see her floppy chest, she's flat broke.

HomeSlice
08-23-16, 19:00
Traveling in from MN. Read back a bit, but not finding info on Salon Di.

Looking for a decent massage with an ending in a safe location with a proper table and all.

Is Salon Di legit, or can an ending be had there?

Would you suggest Royal, or Sunshine over Di?

Any other obvious ones I should be considering?

PM is fine if you prefer.

LongTom
08-23-16, 19:27
Traveling in from MN. Read back a bit, but not finding info on Salon Di.

Looking for a decent massage with an ending in a safe location with a proper table and all.

Is Salon Di legit, or can an ending be had there?

Would you suggest Royal, or Sunshine over Di?

Any other obvious ones I should be considering?

PM is fine if you prefer.You can search under MBD for recent reviews.

I'm not sure about the massage quality of the younger girls at the salon, but Di is a trained therapist with great hands. Happiness is available from all the girls at Salon Di / MBD.

JS002
08-23-16, 20:37
I traveled from Detroit, first stop was LA spa, mamasan greeted, lots of cars in parking lot but they were repair crew. Asked if Jenny or happy available and asked is small / petite she said Jenny tall and no happy. She said other girl smaller. Jenny opened door by accident, saw tall big bones girl around 30, not my type. In walks an older woman, yeah she was petite meaning short but very stocky, also not my type.

Went to pacific on 6504 28th. Older pinay with bad teeth and a belly and an older 55 lady, brunette but too heavy for me.

Next was relax on 2246 28th, was another business in almost vacant strip mall, went in and mamasan and papasan were in room next to where a youngish plain thin girl was going to put me but that freaked me out a bit!

Royal on 1759 44th= PACKED, all available parking full and more turning in. Did not want to run into the guy that had a massage just before me, too weird! Left without seeing anyone, probably all busy anyway with mongers waiting.

Went to back of pacific on 2290 44th and two ladies were outside smoking. Both were "meh" to me. One late 40's blonde not too thin, and a light skinned lady on heavier side with cornrolled hair. Both were ok in looks but walking in while they watched was a little unsettling so I drove off.

Called it a night as nothing seemed worth the money for even an HE if I can get more in Detroit.

This is from 6:00 pm to about 8:00 pm. May try again in a little bit but not sure. Disappointing.

Stay safe and look over your shoulder once in a while, LEO lurks everywhere.

AntiHero
08-24-16, 04:18
You can search under MBD for recent reviews.

I'm not sure about the massage quality of the younger girls at the salon, but Di is a trained therapist with great hands. Happiness is available from all the girls at Salon Di / MBD.Has anyone had a nuru there? Any details on what it entails or how it ends?

Benz1
08-24-16, 10:50
Has anyone had a nuru there? Any details on what it entails or how it ends?

Melike1 reviewed her on 8/18/16 at 18:54.

SeekerOfSex
08-24-16, 12:06
Come on people. Why can't everyone just say what they paid. What's with this $. 6 or $0. 6. If it was $60 then just write $60. If it's $80 then write $80. If it's $120 then write $120. All this retarded code talk isn't fooling LE if that's the concern. Simply writing what you paid would make it a lot easier for us fellow mongers to get the facts straight.Plausible deniability bruh. If you say you're going 50 in a 35, you're getting that ticket. If you never say you were speeding you can still get out of that ticket. No need to give lazy ass cops more tools to use against you.

Magnum352
08-24-16, 13:24
Plausible deniability bruh. If you say you're going 50 in a 35, you're getting that ticket. If you never say you were speeding you can still get out of that ticket. No need to give lazy ass cops more tools to use against you.The problem with your theory is you have already likely given enough info about the experience that they can charge you with something anyway. Add to the fact that your experience was paid with a donation of $. 5 or whatever won't keep it from happening. I don't care though. Write it up however you want. I think it's just confusing sometimes because everyone seems to have a different way of telling us how much it cost. I will be writing $60 if it cost 60 so that nobody reading my review will be confused about what I experienced. You can thank me later if you want.

Magnum352
08-24-16, 13:32
Believe she just had a baby, I could never get her to answer the phone before or after being preggo.I just reached out to her last week late Sunday afternoon. She said she wasn't planning on working but would give me a session still. Unfortunately my plans to get to GR that day fell through so I had to cancel. She is one of my favorites though. Always quick to respond, usually goes longer than what I ask for and has an awesome finish. She also goes topless right out of the gate without any mention of a tip. Ever! I hope she stays in the game for awhile.

Hotcarl76
08-24-16, 22:12
I traveled from Detroit, first stop was LA spa, mamasan greeted, lots of cars in parking lot but they were repair crew. Asked if Jenny or happy available and asked is small / petite she said Jenny tall and no happy. She said other girl smaller. Jenny opened door by accident, saw tall big bones girl around 30, not my type. In walks an older woman, yeah she was petite meaning short but very stocky, also not my type.

Went to pacific on 6504 28th. Older pinay with bad teeth and a belly and an older 55 lady, brunette but too heavy for me.

Next was relax on 2246 28th, was another business in almost vacant strip mall, went in and mamasan and papasan were in room next to where a youngish plain thin girl was going to put me but that freaked me out a bit!

Royal on 1759 44th= PACKED, all available parking full and more turning in. Did not want to run into the guy that had a massage just before me, too weird! Left without seeing anyone, probably all busy anyway with mongers waiting.

Went to back of pacific on 2290 44th and two ladies were outside smoking. Both were "meh" to me. One late 40's blonde not too thin, and a light skinned lady on heavier side with cornrolled hair. Both were ok in looks but walking in while they watched was a little unsettling so I drove off.

Called it a night as nothing seemed worth the money for even an HE if I can get more in Detroit.

This is from 6:00 pm to about 8:00 pm. May try again in a little bit but not sure. Disappointing.

Stay safe and look over your shoulder once in a while, LEO lurks everywhere.So you are saying that you went to 5 diff MPs and either walked in, walked out, did drive bys, but didn't partake in anything?

Charlie441
08-25-16, 01:48
The problem with your theory is you have already likely given enough info about the experience that they can charge you with something anyway. Add to the fact that your experience was paid with a donation of $. 5 or whatever won't keep it from happening. I don't care though. Write it up however you want. I think it's just confusing sometimes because everyone seems to have a different way of telling us how much it cost. I will be writing $60 if it cost 60 so that nobody reading my review will be confused about what I experienced. You can thank me later if you want.I agree... It's not about how much you paid, whether they meant $160 or $60. It's what you paid For that one would want under the radar. So doing the slightly modified version with symbolism doesn't do anyone any good, just adds confusion when it's not obvious or there's a typo.

And saying "I had a BBBJ, and CFS from behind, then mish to finish off," I don't see how using abbreviations is going to have one iota of a difference on judgement calls than spelling it out, but abbreviations are just easier to refer to and type out for quicker, more efficient communication.

Member #4025
08-25-16, 08:20
The problem with your theory is you have already likely given enough info about the experience that they can charge you with something anyway. Add to the fact that your experience was paid with a donation of $. 5 or whatever won't keep it from happening. I don't care though. Write it up however you want. I think it's just confusing sometimes because everyone seems to have a different way of telling us how much it cost. I will be writing $60 if it cost 60 so that nobody reading my review will be confused about what I experienced. You can thank me later if you want.Agree with all you said except I'd not use the $ sign cause in abbreviations section $ is to equal one hundred dollars; that said, I don't know if you spent $60 (for one hundred sixty dollars) or $60 (for sixty dollars) but for what your post above says. I advocate using 60 (for sixty dollars) and 160 for (one hundred sixty dollars) - it can't be more simple and understandable than that. #4025 - just my two cents.

Asianplvr
08-25-16, 13:26
Let's put an end to the mystery of how to type how much money you donated for services. I've been a member on this board since some of you wore diapers. No need to code costs. If you spent 60 bucks say 60. If you spent 12 dollars and 22 cents for a BJ put 12.22.

This ain't rocket science guys. Codes don't fool one cop, we don't own the market on codes. If you fucked a girl in your car for 20 bucks just tell me, drop all the codes, gesh.

NoseJelly
08-25-16, 23:00
Let's put an end to the mystery of how to type how much money you donated for services. I've been a member on this board since some of you wore diapers. No need to code costs. If you spent 60 bucks say 60. If you spent 12 dollars and 22 cents for a BJ put 12.22.

This ain't rocket science guys. Codes don't fool one cop, we don't own the market on codes. If you fucked a girl in your car for 20 bucks just tell me, drop all the codes, gesh.The Monger Force is very strong with The Jedi Asian Poon Master! Always spot on with good advice.

Nice to see you out and about on the Forum APlvr!

NJ.

XVentrilox
08-26-16, 00:23
Hey guys I'm headed up from Ann Arbor and I was interested in seeing Trista for a Nuru. Wondering if anyone has been? Or if you could recommend a good Nuru spot. Thanks guys!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/book-a-special-with-trista-today-new-pics-loving-the-new-location/24147730

Magnum352
08-26-16, 13:43
The Monger Force is very strong with The Jedi Asian Poon Master! Always spot on with good advice.

Nice to see you out and about on the Forum APlvr!

NJ.I'm glad we can agree on the topic. I'm also glad I brought it up cause it's been annoying for awhile now. Sounds like it's official now that NJ has spoken.

FineByMe72
08-26-16, 21:33
I've never had a Nuru from Trista and didn't think she did that. It's been a while since I saw her but got the sense she was a YMMV kind of provider.

Hey guys I'm headed up from Ann Arbor and I was interested in seeing Trista for a Nuru. Wondering if anyone has been? Or if you could recommend a good Nuru spot. Thanks guys!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/book-a-special-with-trista-today-new-pics-loving-the-new-location/24147730

ElChapo701
08-27-16, 07:06
I have seen trista at her sisters house for a Nuru. It was my first time getting a Nuru so I didn't know what to expect. The room upstairs is nicely set up. I enjoyed it alot! She does a great job! I would definitely give her a try! The only thing that has set me back to see her again is the cash! Otherwise I would see her every week!

I've never had a Nuru from Trista and didn't think she did that. It's been a while since I saw her but got the sense she was a YMMV kind of provider.

LongTom
08-28-16, 10:04
I've never had a Nuru from Trista and didn't think she did that. It's been a while since I saw her but got the sense she was a YMMV kind of provider.If you are thinking of trying nuru, Trista is a good first time.

Bloozer
08-28-16, 11:42
If you are thinking of trying nuru, Trista is a good first time.The best I had was from Bombshell Brooke. How does she compare? Is it just bodyslides?

Benz1
08-28-16, 14:31
If you are thinking of trying nuru, Trista is a good first time.Last review I read, the girls at MBD take their top off, leave the bottoms on and charge 140 for hhr. Nuru / bodyslide.

Was it any different for you?

Mike Yepthatsm
08-28-16, 15:37
I had one at MBD and it was more of a bodyslide (although it wasn't by Trista). Brooke did an awesome Nuru. There is no comparison.

The best I had was from Bombshell Brooke. How does she compare? Is it just bodyslides?

Shawtren
08-29-16, 08:42
I had one at MBD and it was more of a bodyslide (although it wasn't by Trista). Brooke did an awesome Nuru. There is no comparison.Oh how I miss Brooke!

ChipCharger
08-29-16, 09:40
I had one at MBD and it was more of a bodyslide (although it wasn't by Trista). Brooke did an awesome Nuru. There is no comparison.Brook did an awesome everything! One of the all time best of GR. If there was a hooker hall of fame, she'd have a vote from me for best all round.

NsaNight
08-29-16, 17:07
Well,

Did my usual weekly visit. I like to switch it up each time as I haven't found a goto yet. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

But I got joy. Luck of the draw. I've had her many times before but this was my last. Within 10 min of my hhr she was out the door greeting one of her regulars I'm guessing.

She comes back in says flip. And with in 5 min she says finish finish I got to go. Another customer is waiting. Mind you there are 3 other girls not in apts. She told him she'd be out in a min. I still had at least 15 min. Well the guy decided to go with another girl.

The rest of the time was spent getting dressed and hearing joy try and make me feel bad for losing her $ tip from the other guy. So what I'm just chop liver because someone else has a $ ?. Left with time on the clock. She even asked where her tip was. Complete joke. And waste of time and money. $40 plus a 10 pitty tip.

I'm usually understanding but to me this was the worst experience from a mp that I've ever had.

Bloozer
08-29-16, 17:11
Brook did an awesome everything! One of the all time best of GR. If there was a hooker hall of fame, she'd have a vote from me for best all round.Is she totally gone?

Tank Johnson
08-29-16, 17:17
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-slides-specials-cute-blonde/19677173

Called here up to set up an appointment. Asked if she was available at 3 or 4. She said 4. I asked the location she just said Plainfield. I asked for the address or name of the location. She was pretty rude and asked "Are we on for 4? I said Yes, but I need to know where I'm going. " Before I had even finished the sentence she had hung up the phone. I drive out to Plainfield (not a short trip for me) and park in the Meijer lot around 3:45. I call and leave her a voicemail letting her know I'm on Plainfield but need to know where exactly to go. I wait until 4. No response. I call again. No answer. I wait 10 minutes and call again. No answer. I wait another 10 minutes and call again. No answer. I wait yet another 10 minutes call one AGAIN. No answer. Fuck this I'm going home. About 10 minutes in to my drive I get a call. Since my phone is in my pocket and I'm navigating construction and traffic I don't answer. I pull in to the next parking lot I can find and call her back. No answer and no voicemail. What the fucking fuck? Never trying with her again. Odds are if you are going to waste my time getting to the appointment you are going to waste my time and money during one.

Smoke25
08-29-16, 22:27
Is she totally gone?Maybe just for nine months. Not sure if she will return.

ChipCharger
08-30-16, 12:53
Is she totally gone?Well, anything can happen but I think her retirement is permanent. She had a pretty long career but it caught up with her and at the end she was more than ready to leave. She did the right thing by leaving and had a stellar reputation up to the end so if she does return at some point it will be with her reputation in tact. I don't think she will though. Luckily there we still have Kandi, another hall of famer that I'd nominate if there were such a thing and vote for.

TeddBear
08-30-16, 13:58
Well, anything can happen but I think her retirement is permanent. She had a pretty long career but it caught up with her and at the end she was more than ready to leave. She did the right thing by leaving and had a stellar reputation up to the end so if she does return at some point it will be with her reputation in tact. I don't think she will though. Luckily there we still have Kandi, another hall of famer that I'd nominate if there were such a thing and vote for.Yes and we never should give her a reason to retire last week she wasn't very busy and was a little upset she said she was staying another week but haven't seen her post so my guess is she left so next time she comes back we all need to show our appreciation and see her more when she's here.

Pete3854
08-30-16, 14:05
Yes and we never should give her a reason to retire last week she wasn't very busy and was a little upset she said she was staying another week but haven't seen her post so my guess is she left so next time she comes back we all need to show our appreciation and see her more when she's here.Yeah? I tried twice to book with her and both times she was not available. I guess it's back to my UTR ladies.

Mr Cruzer
08-31-16, 08:26
Well,

Did my usual weekly visit. I like to switch it up each time as I haven't found a goto yet. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

But I got joy. Luck of the draw. I've had her many times before but this was my last. Within 10 min of my hhr she was out the door greeting one of her regulars I'm guessing.

She comes back in says flip. And with in 5 min she says finish finish I got to go. Another customer is waiting. Mind you there are 3 other girls not in apts. She told him she'd be out in a min. I still had at least 15 min. Well the guy decided to go with another girl.

The rest of the time was spent getting dressed and hearing joy try and make me feel bad for losing her $ tip from the other guy. So what I'm just chop liver because someone else has a $ ?. Left with time on the clock. She even asked where her tip was. Complete joke. And waste of time and money. $40 plus a 10 pitty tip.

I'm usually understanding but to me this was the worst experience from a mp that I've ever had.I also had a very similar experience. Was originally booked with Alisa. Waited and waited in parking lot; she kept texting saying she would be right there. Finally Joy shows up, says Alisa, who is 6 or 7 months PG, is shampooing her hair, and she Joy would do the MS. Paid 60 for the hour. Shortly into it the upsell: 100 to go nude. I said no, too much. A minute later, off come her clothes anyways, up on the table, and eventually does the hand shake. In and out the door at least twice talking to customers. I was dressed and ready to leave after less than 30 minutes, when she requested her tip. Told her I paid for an hour. She was in a big rush to see another customer (regular I presume) so I knew I could negotiate. We settled on a 10 token tip, which we were both relatively happy with. First and last time at this joint.

Macatawa
08-31-16, 13:23
As most of you know, this place is legit, and I did from the reports. I did think it was more like Massage Works in Kazoo with some teasing and encouraging. I hoped it had at least a decent massage.

But alas, I was wrong on all counts.

I should have known when I saw her counting literally the amount for a massage when I came in after passing a guy who did not look happy on his way out.

The place is new and clean and sparse with decorations. The lighting is bright. The doors are curtains that let alot of light in. There is not even normal privacy of a good massage therapy office.

The girl was not personable at all. She started out with a decent massage on the back and glutes for about fifteen minutes. Then she massaged my one leg for fifteen more. She literally sat in a chair while doing it. I looked at the clock and asked if it was time to flip over. She said okay.

So I did. And the massage was no better.

She began by massaging my other leg which was now on the side by her chair. Again, she sat down. She had to tell me that they "didn't do that here" when I asked her to massage my stomach chest are. Duh. I knew that. I just wanted a massage on something other than my legs!

So, I mentioned again to do my chest. She finally did get up to do that, and asked if I wanted oil on my d"ck. After the deflating and non-sensual and definitely non-relaxing massage, I said no, I am good. She did some around the chest and stomach and then proceeded to do more legs.

I simply endured it to the end, paid my bill and left. Someone must get decent therpeutical massages there, but I did not. Massage Works in Kazoo is ten times better and it is legit too.

It was a very depressing start to a visit to GR.

It ended much better as I will report next.

Macatawa
08-31-16, 13:32
So I left Asian Massage Parlor (which is a misleading name) very depressed. I had hoped for a good legitimate sensual massage. I enjoy the teasing that leads no where sometimes simply because it is energizing. Some of you may understand.

I drove up Division knowing that some place was there.

Last year I had gone to Relaxation Station and like many here was gypped in time. Just like mentioned by others, my girl had a regular call in and wanted an immediate appointment. Of course this was after I had paid her a tip. My hour was cut down to 40 minutes.

I say avoid that place like the plague.

Instead, I passed a sign that said Island of Relaxation and "Grand Opening." Having seen a couple of reviews here, I decided to try it although I didn't expect much.

Okay, I have enough for a half hour.

I walked into a beautifully decorated office. A sweet African American girl greeted me with a smile. I asked for a half hour and she led me to a room. The room was decorated very nicely and in fact, better than many I had been in.

A few minutes later she returned. Her name is Carmen and I recommend her highly. I received my whole half hour and was pleased. She gave me a sensual massage that left me smiling and happy when I left. She was a caring and kind person who truly cared that I would like my session with her.

I would definitely repeat with her and at the Island of relaxation. While I know all girls are not like her, I suspect that this place has more like her.

It is under the same management as Relaxation Station, which worries me, but if the girls here honor their commitment to the time allotted and give massages like Carmen did, then it will fare much better.

GR has alot of good massage places and some bad ones. I would say that based on my first experience here, this one is a good one.

Grizzly Adams
08-31-16, 15:52
As most of you know, this place is legit, and I did from the reports. I did think it was more like Massage Works in Kazoo with some teasing and encouraging. I hoped it had at least a decent massage.

But alas, I was wrong on all counts.

I should have known when I saw her counting literally the amount for a massage when I came in after passing a guy who did not look happy on his way out.

The place is new and clean and sparse with decorations. The lighting is bright. The doors are curtains that let alot of light in. There is not even normal privacy of a good massage therapy office.

The girl was not personable at all. She started out with a decent massage on the back and glutes for about fifteen minutes. Then she massaged my one leg for fifteen more. She literally sat in a chair while doing it. I looked at the clock and asked if it was time to flip over. She said okay.

So I did. And the massage was no better.

She began by massaging my other leg which was now on the side by her chair. Again, she sat down. She had to tell me that they "didn't do that here" when I asked her to massage my stomach chest are. Duh. I knew that. I just wanted a massage on something other than my legs!

So, I mentioned again to do my chest. She finally did get up to do that, and asked if I wanted oil on my d"ck. After the deflating and non-sensual and definitely non-relaxing massage, I said no, I am good. She did some around the chest and stomach and then proceeded to do more legs.

I simply endured it to the end, paid my bill and left. Someone must get decent therpeutical massages there, but I did not. Massage Works in Kazoo is ten times better and it is legit too.

It was a very depressing start to a visit to GR.

It ended much better as I will report next.I tried that place a few times about 3 yrs ago when they first opened up. Stayed draped for both sides the whole time, did'nt even come close to the boys. When asked for extras, answer was no, then wanted a bigger tip. Have'nt been back since. Tried Dream Spa lately, instant upsell on flip.

Grizzly Adams
08-31-16, 15:58
So I left Asian Massage Parlor (which is a misleading name) very depressed. I had hoped for a good legitimate sensual massage. I enjoy the teasing that leads no where sometimes simply because it is energizing. Some of you may understand.

Last year I had gone to Relaxation Station and like many here was gypped in time. Just like mentioned by others, my girl had a regular call in and wanted an immediate appointment. Of course this was after I had paid her a tip. My hour was cut down to 40 minutes.

Instead, I passed a sign that said Island of Relaxation and "Grand Opening." Having seen a couple of reviews here, I decided to try it although I didn't expect much.

I walked into a beautifully decorated office. A sweet African American girl greeted me with a smile. I asked for a half hour and she led me to a room. The room was decorated very nicely and in fact, better than many I had been in.

A few minutes later she returned. Her name is Carmen and I recommend her highly. I received my whole half hour and was pleased. She gave me a sensual massage that left me smiling and happy when I left. She was a caring and kind person who truly cared that I would like my session with her.

I would definitely repeat with her and at the Island of relaxation. While I know all girls are not like her, I suspect that this place has more like her.

It is under the same management as Relaxation Station, which worries me, but if the girls here honor their commitment to the time allotted and give massages like Carmen did, then it will fare much better.

GR has alot of good massage places and some bad ones. I would say that based on my first experience here, this one is a good one.Island of Relaxation, Relaxstation, Touch of Paradise, Royal, all run by the same person.

RichieGR
09-01-16, 08:49
Island of Relaxation, Relaxstation, Touch of Paradise, Royal, all run by the same person.And both her and her hubby (barry) read this. He often posts under an alias or two.

Cap Augie Nemo
09-01-16, 15:18
And both her and her hubby (barry) read this. He often posts under an alias or two.I thought the island was owned by cheri? And the relaxstation owned by the folks at the why spa?

NoseJelly
09-01-16, 15:36
Island of Relaxation owned by Cheri.

(Y) Body Relax and Dream Spa Relaxation owned by Cathy.

Royal Touch, Touch of Paradise and Relaxation Station owned by Jennifer (although if asked she may deny it). Barry is her boy toy helper / Front Man.

Kiet owns Pacific 44th and Pacific 28th / Cascade area.

Other places in town, I don't know who owns what. But those places are no fun or hit and miss at best, so this inquiring Monger mind does not need to know.

NJ.

JS002
09-02-16, 09:34
So you are saying that you went to 5 diff MPs and either walked in, walked out, did drive bys, but didn't partake in anything?Exactly! Went around to 5 parlors and walked and immediately walked out of old hag places, not my type places. Just one had too many vehicles to stop to look. Hard earned money so I look for thinner, younger ones, not 50 why / o heavies.

Just saying.

LuvRubs
09-02-16, 11:01
Island of Relaxation owned by Cheri.
NJ.Chari went back to the Philipines, Jennifer took over the business, according to Jessica.

KarmenS
09-02-16, 15:12

GR has alot of good massage places and some bad ones. I would say that based on my first experience here, this one is a good one.Thank you for giving me such a great review. Hope to see you soon. You were fun ☺.

Macatawa
09-03-16, 00:24
Thank you for giving me such a great review. Hope to see you soon. You were fun ☺.You are welcome. You are deserving of it too. I did neglect to mention that you were beautiful and had a radiant smile.

Cap Augie Nemo
09-03-16, 20:31
Thank you for giving me such a great review. Hope to see you soon. You were fun ☺.Hope that you don't double book many folks like you did me yesterday, waited 15 minutes before being told you were with someone else for the next 45 minutes. According to your ad, we pay double if we no call / no show you, does that mean my next appointment is free?

KarmenS
09-04-16, 12:28
Hope that you don't double book many folks like you did me yesterday, waited 15 minutes before being told you were with someone else for the next 45 minutes. According to your ad, we pay double if we no call / no show you, does that mean my next appointment is free?If you are going to leave a comment regarding me at least be factual. You called and made a "unsure" appt. "within the next half hour or so" and while I waited for you a walk in arrived. For a HALF HOUR session. YOU didn't arrive until half way through my session. You could have waited the ten minutes but you chose not to. So no I will not be giving any free sessions.

Benz1
09-04-16, 15:00
Hope that you don't double book many folks like you did me yesterday, waited 15 minutes before being told you were with someone else for the next 45 minutes. According to your ad, we pay double if we no call / no show you, does that mean my next appointment is free?I'm waiting for her response. Hopefully she does the right thing and gives Cap a freebie.

But. Will she respond?

NoseJelly
09-05-16, 00:04
Been awhile since I've seen White Knighting on the open forum. Brings back memories of the the old boards. Kinda gets you right where it counts. Sniff sniff. Chokes me up to talk about it! Sniff sniff.

Macatawa
09-05-16, 01:18
I'm waiting for her response. Hopefully she does the right thing and gives Cap a freebie.

But. Will she respond?She did right below yours.

Blackfire
09-05-16, 09:58
I'm waiting for her response. Hopefully she does the right thing and gives Cap a freebie.

But. Will she respond?I'm with Nosejelly on this one. She responded just short of saying Cap has stinky balls. Shouldn't be long before it turns into a 5 page thread of accusations, counter accusations, white knights, black knights and moderator intervention.

NoseJelly
09-05-16, 10:02
Popping the Popcorn now. Extra Butter. Yum.

Melike1
09-05-16, 11:54
Went to 3 different MP around 4:30-5:00 pm yesterday and all three closed up. Island of relaxation, Relaxtation and Royal. Sad Sad Sad. Might have been a Union meeting or something, being Labor Day weekend and all. .

Benz1
09-05-16, 14:31
I'm with Nosejelly on this one. She responded just short of saying Cap has stinky balls. Shouldn't be long before it turns into a 5 page thread of accusations, counter accusations, white knights, black knights and moderator intervention.The last W. Knight turned in his armor way too late with egg whites on his face. Popped his head out once or twice since but had his tail tucked tightly under his balls.
Seems like the Massage Parlors have more W. Knights than the escorts do. The MP's must be more convincing that every monger is the one and only.

Hey NJ, I like extra season salt on my popcorn.

NoseJelly
09-05-16, 15:57
I'm Popping 2 Flavors of Popcorn, both with extra butter. One batch with salt and a 3 cheese Italian blend. One batch with Lawry's Seasoning Salt.

Benz1
09-05-16, 16:15
I'm Popping 2 Flavors of Popcorn, both with extra butter. One batch with salt and a 3 cheese Italian blend. One batch with Lawry's Seasoning Salt.Now that all the popcorn requests are in.

Let's get the show rolling.
I'm glad to see she has responded,
There is no way Karmen could know if Cap was late or left early unless he told her this is CapAugieNemo when he set the appointment. So did Cap use his real name or screen name to make the appointment?

KarmenS
09-05-16, 18:00
Now that all the popcorn requests are in.

Let's get the show rolling.
I'm glad to see she has responded,
There is no way Karmen could know if Cap was late or left early unless he told her this is CapAugieNemo when he set the appointment. So did Cap use his real name or screen name to make the appointment?I don't remember what name he used. Its not hard to put two and two together though. He texted and asked for a free session as well. However, I heard another one of the girls tell him I was in an appt. Which is why we have a sign in sheet so other customers can see how long the wait is. There isn't really much to debate. When he called he said "I was wondering if you would be available in the next half hour or so. I have something to do first and then ill be that way. " So no, if a walk in comes I'm not going to turn them away for someone who doesn't even know what time they are going to make it. Some people don't come at all. I could see if I just WASNT there at all but I was. Thats pretty much it for the "show" you guys. I'm sure theres plenty of other lovely ladies that will be more than happy to see you "next time".

NoseJelly
09-05-16, 23:21
Massage provider debating / disagreeing with Mongers on a Monger Forum probably not a good way to bring in new business.

Dave Usa
09-06-16, 06:15
Massage provider debating / disagreeing with Mongers on a Monger Forum probably not a good way to bring in new business.Yeah maybe. Takes guts to walk into the belly of the beast though.

Cap Augie Nemo
09-06-16, 10:06
We set it up for 430, I was there at 430. Nuff said.

I don't remember what name he used. Its not hard to put two and two together though. He texted and asked for a free session as well. However, I heard another one of the girls tell him I was in an appt. Which is why we have a sign in sheet so other customers can see how long the wait is. There isn't really much to debate. When he called he said "I was wondering if you would be available in the next half hour or so. I have something to do first and then ill be that way. " So no, if a walk in comes I'm not going to turn them away for someone who doesn't even know what time they are going to make it. Some people don't come at all. I could see if I just WASNT there at all but I was. Thats pretty much it for the "show" you guys. I'm sure theres plenty of other lovely ladies that will be more than happy to see you "next time".

MohMan69
09-06-16, 15:29
I don't remember what name he used. Its not hard to put two and two together though. He texted and asked for a free session as well. However, I heard another one of the girls tell him I was in an appt. Which is why we have a sign in sheet so other customers can see how long the wait is. There isn't really much to debate. When he called he said "I was wondering if you would be available in the next half hour or so. I have something to do first and then ill be that way. " So no, if a walk in comes I'm not going to turn them away for someone who doesn't even know what time they are going to make it. Some people don't come at all. I could see if I just WASNT there at all but I was. Thats pretty much it for the "show" you guys. I'm sure theres plenty of other lovely ladies that will be more than happy to see you "next time".Sounds like someone I have to see during my next visit to the great state of Michigan seeing how people are fighting over appts. Karman, if you would, please PM me your digits for future use.

Thank you in advance.

MM.

NoseJelly
09-06-16, 21:29
Chari went back to the Philipines, Jennifer took over the business, according to Jessica.That's a bummer. Chari is a nice Lady. Jennifer has some keepers working at her MPs, but other than those few, Jennifer is Not known for great customer service.

Charlie441
09-06-16, 23:49
We set it up for 430, I was there at 430. Nuff said.So basically you're saying you didn't say "About a half hour or so, I got to do x / why / z first," but instead it was straight-up setting an Appt for 4:30 with no exceptions, etc? I could see if it was a call seeing if she'd be available around 4:30-ish as you had something to do and May not be totally spot on time -- thus it wouldn't be an appt, but she's giving you her estimation of availability in response to your estimation of arrival. In that case, I could see her taking a Walk-In at 4:15, as it wasn't an Appt set. Even when you were sure you'd be there close enough to around 4:30 at least.

But if it was straight-up "Can I set an appt for 4:30 pm?" -- and that's it, then yeah, I understand your frustration. That's a straight up Appt.

Cap Augie Nemo
09-07-16, 07:33
It started out seeing if she was available, and then we set a time.

So basically you're saying you didn't say "About a half hour or so, I got to do x / why / z first," but instead it was straight-up setting an Appt for 4:30 with no exceptions, etc? I could see if it was a call seeing if she'd be available around 4:30-ish as you had something to do and May not be totally spot on time -- thus it wouldn't be an appt, but she's giving you her estimation of availability in response to your estimation of arrival. In that case, I could see her taking a Walk-In at 4:15, as it wasn't an Appt set. Even when you were sure you'd be there close enough to around 4:30 at least.

But if it was straight-up "Can I set an appt for 4:30 pm?" -- and that's it, then yeah, I understand your frustration. That's a straight up Appt.

Benz1
09-08-16, 11:06
It started out seeing if she was available, and then we set a time.Sounds like the Karmen policy is not as bad as the Panacea policy but still smells of provider arragance.

Is Provider time more valuable than Monger time?

I think not.

Love Massage
09-08-16, 12:32
Sounds like the Karmen policy is not as bad as the Panacea policy but still smells of provider arragance.

Is Provider time more valuable than Monger time?

I think not.Jennifer hires girls with no skills and are all Just like her!

The prices they ask for is like expecting FS but just some show and tease!

Plus they don't know what an hour is!

Island has paper thin walls too!

Not loving massage!

RockinAl
09-09-16, 12:52
Was visiting GR Wed (my old home base 20 years ago) Went to Paradise on 44th. Met Alexis (I think that was name.) Busty, nice ink. Good massage, hand roamed everywhere. Great release will enjoying breasts. Will repeat. . 40 fee and. 40 tip.

LuvRubs
09-11-16, 13:43
Patterson at 28th st. S. E.

Saw Anna, looked almost Western, brunette not black hair, facial features more like Caucasian but definitely new as English was limited. Young girl of course. Occasionally spent too much time massaging the same way, long strokes on the back rather than mixing up her movements.

Love the oversize tables in some of these Chinese places, with the face-opening in the table rather than the oval extension, and the girls get up on the table, kneeling / squatting over our heads to do our backs. Too bad we're lying face down.

Flip was good, took her time, OTC roaming okay. Was standard experience in a good way.

$60/ hr, $50 tip.

Bloozer
09-12-16, 19:04
Patterson at 28th st. S. E.

Saw Anna, looked almost Western, brunette not black hair, facial features more like Caucasian but definitely new as English was limited. Young girl of course. Occasionally spent too much time massaging the same way, long strokes on the back rather than mixing up her movements.

Love the oversize tables in some of these Chinese places, with the face-opening in the table rather than the oval extension, and the girls get up on the table, kneeling / squatting over our heads to do our backs. Too bad we're lying face down.

Flip was good, took her time, OTC roaming okay. Was standard experience in a good way.

$60/ hr, $50 tip.And contact info is what? Hey man I don't live in GR. I need a phone number.

Benz1
09-13-16, 00:08
And contact info is what? Hey man I don't live in GR. I need a phone number.This might be the link.

There is not an acupressure at Patterson and 28th but there is one on E. Paris. (about 1 mile west of Patterson) Just north of 28th.

You would still get off the highway at the same 28th exit and drive about 1. 5 miles west then turn right on East Paris.

Looks like two fake reviews and one real one, on their website. LOL.

https://local.yahoo.com/info-168895056-acupressure-massage-grand-rapids?csz=Ada%2C+MI&stx=Massage+Therapy.

Benz1
09-13-16, 10:32
Sadly, it was back in May that I saw her. Not 100% on the specifics, was not a poster here then, I promise to be better about posting more timely reports.

I know she spelled out that she does not do anything more than the standard MP faire. With a PF twist, which I found out and it did add to the ending. She did allow roaming, did not try FIV or other areas.

Will give better reviews future though.I saw Amber for a great massage (cmt quality).

I asked for clarification on her rules. She said no BJ or FS.

Full roaming allowed including FIV, Daty and prostrate as long as you have brushed your teeth and washed your hands and scrubed under your nails too. YMMV based on donation and hygiene.

How much? She paused and wouldn't say specificly. As with most providers and clients both are hoping for the best outcome but if neither one is talking then it becomes a slower graduated service based on donations and frequency. When an experienced provider knows how much you are tipping the service is quicker and to the point. She won't ask for a specific amount for any service but if you say I will match the room rate she will get comfortable much quicker.

I need a good massuse once in a while and Amber delivers. As I have mentioned many times, I get my extras from escorts because I love the BBBJCIM.

Amber's excellent teasing has taunted me to bend my rules. The last time I saw her she grabbed me and stuck her tongue down my throat and made my dick hard right away. I will update everyone if she eventually has her way with me.

Spongebob357
09-13-16, 13:29
I was in your town last week and decided to make a stop at Royal hoping to see Amber, I drew Tara instead. She is a good looking lady but that is about the extent of her attributes. First off she kept me waiting in the room for 15 minutes (I hate that), when she did arrive she started with a decent but not great back rub. On the flip the negotiations began, 60 for topless, 100 for nude, I told her 40 - HJ only (BJ or other is not available). Second off I paid for the hour and got 35 minutes of time. My total for 35 minutes was 100, god I get sick of being shorted!

Grube
09-13-16, 13:38
Is this the same Tara from the old East West?

I was in your town last week and decided to make a stop at Royal hoping to see Amber, I drew Tara instead. She is a good looking lady but that is about the extent of her attributes. First off she kept me waiting in the room for 15 minutes (I hate that), when she did arrive she started with a decent but not great back rub. On the flip the negotiations began, 60 for topless, 100 for nude, I told her 40 - HJ only (BJ or other is not available). Second off I paid for the hour and got 35 minutes of time. My total for 35 minutes was 100, god I get sick of being shorted!

Melike1
09-13-16, 23:02
Had a nice visit about a week ago. Went in, only 1 lady working at the desk. Turns out it was KarmenS. Very pleasant massage, great personality with good conversation and great ending with no up sell. Great roaming and top removed which was very nice! Great ending and walked out extremely satisfied. Cost of. 4 for hh and. 4 tip due to great job. Will repeat for sure.

Melike1
09-13-16, 23:09
Came in today, looking for Amber, but she was out today. Tara was working the desk (another case of only girl there). Took me back to the room after getting my. 4 payment for a hh. Very good massage, very attentive, good conversation, and did a great job on problem areas like legs and knees. The ending was really good as well. If there was any thing I was not so happy with was the up-sell. . 6 topless / $ nude. She has some nice naturals, so I opted for the topless. Over all a good visit, and would repeat, but next time I might pass on the up-sell.

ChipCharger
09-14-16, 12:16
I saw Amber for a great massage (cmt quality).

Full roaming allowed including FIV, Daty and prostrate as long as you have brushed your teeth and washed your hands and scrubed under your nails too. YMMV based on donation and hygiene.

How much? She paused and wouldn't say specificly. As with most providers and clients both are hoping for the best outcome but if neither one is talking then it becomes a slower graduated service based on donations and frequency. When an experienced provider knows how much you are tipping the service is quicker and to the point. She won't ask for a specific amount for any service but if you say I will match the room rate she will get comfortable much quicker.

I need a good massuse once in a while and Amber delivers. As I have mentioned many times, I get my extras from escorts because I love the BBBJCIM.

Amber's excellent teasing has taunted me to bend my rules. The last time I saw her she grabbed me and stuck her tongue down my throat and made my dick hard right away. I will update everyone if she eventually has her way with me.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/royal-touchs-amber/16469444Thank you Benz. Nice review. When I go for a massage I want to know it is going to be a good one, otherwise why not just go the escort route. You answered a few questions I've had about her.

Stroker417
09-14-16, 12:24
I saw Amber for a great massage (cmt quality).

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/royal-touchs-amber/16469444You've helped me out before with good advice via the pm route. How many times did you see her before she got real comfortable with you. I would be real interested with one that kissed like she did with you as it gets me going also. Not many will do that, even some escorts.

Spongebob357
09-14-16, 15:53
Is this the same Tara from the old East West?Not sure, dishwater blonde, 5'-4" or so, about 140 lbs. Nice girl. I am just sick of getting shorted on time.

Benz1
09-14-16, 22:36
You've helped me out before with good advice via the pm route. How many times did you see her before she got real comfortable with you. I would be real interested with one that kissed like she did with you as it gets me going also. Not many will do that, even some escorts.I don't think it's the number of visits that make a difference in comfort, we just clicked.

She's easy to talk to and I like her, I offered to give her a massage the last 20 min of my hour.

She liked the massage and appreciated that I didn't grope or poke.

After I got dressed she grabbed me and stuck her tongue down my throat, kinda suprised me and gave me an instant hard on. (Reminded me of a GF I had, she would kiss me just like that when she wanted to fuck real hard). I get in my truck, still hard. So I call one of my B&G girls and get a Bbbjtcim on the way home.

Not sure what will happen next time.

Asianplvr
09-14-16, 22:40
Brook is a sweet girl.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/long-day-at-work-problems-at-home/26601963

Completely non-rushed and made me feel special. Light conversation which put me at ease right away. Room was clean with nice showers. Her pics are her in the ad, petite cute black girl. Will repeat, recommend.

Love The Lips
09-15-16, 00:15
Has anyone seen Natasha lately? Just wondering because in her pic in their new ads on BP, she looks quite a bit heavier. At least in the face. She was always my favorite there.

Grube
09-15-16, 14:55
I have not, but also in the ad Peyton is no longer listed; that sucks, she was my favorite there.

Has anyone seen Natasha lately? Just wondering because in her pic in their new ads on BP, she looks quite a bit heavier. At least in the face. She was always my favorite there.

BillieJean1
09-15-16, 21:11
Thank you, good to know.

- BJ.

Brook is a sweet girl.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/long-day-at-work-problems-at-home/26601963

Completely non-rushed and made me feel special. Light conversation which put me at ease right away. Room was clean with nice showers. Her pics are her in the ad, petite cute black girl. Will repeat, recommend.

BillieJean1
09-15-16, 21:17
Island of Relaxation or Royal Touch, which one's better?

Thank you.

- BJ.

Had a nice visit about a week ago. Went in, only 1 lady working at the desk. Turns out it was KarmenS. Very pleasant massage, great personality with good conversation and great ending with no up sell. Great roaming and top removed which was very nice! Great ending and walked out extremely satisfied. Cost of. 4 for hh and. 4 tip due to great job. Will repeat for sure.

BoarderCross69
09-16-16, 08:30
Any Intel on the blonde at H. H.

I know someone posted awhile back but can't find it.

Thanks.

BillieJean1
09-16-16, 12:28
Is this an asian parlor?

Thanks,

- BJ.

My favorite is Lauren at YBody Relax, two blocks S. Of 44th off Division. Great vibrant massage with constant teasing. Make an appt with her.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/5691391126.html

Love Massage
09-16-16, 20:11
Is this an asian parlor?

Thanks,

- BJ.Vietnamese therapy! Lauren 30 something short cute is great so is Cathy the owner. No messing around. No FS or BJ.

Great teasing. No upsell. If I was in town I'd go all the time. If you've not gone what are you waiting for?

$50 + $25 tip. Shower too if needed. Hot towels too. Head rest too. Craigslist.

LuvRubs
09-17-16, 12:39
Updated ad for ElJudoka, your in-box is full.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/5775647688.html

BillieJean1
09-17-16, 13:19
Alright! Sounds good,

Thank you, appreciate it!

-BJ.

Vietnamese therapy! Lauren 30 something short cute is great so is Cathy the owner. No messing around. No FS or BJ.

Great teasing. No upsell. If I was in town I'd go all the time. If you've not gone what are you waiting for?

$50 + $25 tip. Shower too if needed. Hot towels too. Head rest too. Craigslist.

Cap Augie Nemo
09-17-16, 19:43
That would be Brittany, great massage, had me practically sleeping during the massage, no up sell, just asks if your a good tipper. Strips naked, lots of time for playing, just no FIV. I'll be seeing her again and again. Great body.

Any Intel on the blonde at H. H.

I know someone posted awhile back but can't find it.

Thanks.

Cap Augie Nemo
09-17-16, 19:50
Had the opportunity to visit this week, is much older than her picture. Good to great massage, no up sell, scheduling was easy.

She allows roaming, including fiv, overall a great visit, was disappointed she was an older woman, but a fun visit none the less. Paid 60/60.

I'd see her again in a pinch.

Cap Augie Nemo
09-18-16, 05:51
Oops! I attributed her to the wrong parlor.

Had the opportunity to visit this week, is much older than her picture. Good to great massage, no up sell, scheduling was easy.

She allows roaming, including fiv, overall a great visit, was disappointed she was an older woman, but a fun visit none the less. Paid 60/60.

I'd see her again in a pinch.

Mr Cruzer
09-18-16, 09:16
I see the Queen of Upsell is back. Same name, different location. Did not have a good experience with her a year or so back when she was in Kentwood. http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healing-massage/26640362.

NutsAboutButs
09-18-16, 18:51
Went to the Island for the 3rd time tonight hoping things had changed. I don't know if the girls are having friends or Bf hang out there but I am sure they were not there for the massage. I have been there three times and left three times because I did not feel safe leaving my truck in the parking lot.

First time I walked in there was one guy was in the entrance and I could hear the girls and guys in back laughing and having a good time. They must have been too busy to make money so I left.

Second time, Girls all standing outside or in their cars smoking with a group of hoodlums gathered by the door.

Third time, 3 guys sitting in cars in the parking lot. All were on their phones. Didn't want to come outside and find my tools and tires missing so I left and went to a different place.

Management better make quick work of cleaning it up or there will be problems soon.

So Curious
09-20-16, 19:19
Visiting your great city. Stopped by relax massage and saw the Asian named Joy. Great massage and left happy. Enjoy it fellas, we don't have any happy places where I'm from.

Melike1
09-20-16, 21:20
Been there a couple 3 times, and never saw that going on there. Must be different times. Sorry you had a bad run.

Went to the Island for the 3rd time tonight hoping things had changed. I don't know if the girls are having friends or Bf hang out there but I am sure they were not there for the massage. I have been there three times and left three times because I did not feel safe leaving my truck in the parking lot.

First time I walked in there was one guy was in the entrance and I could hear the girls and guys in back laughing and having a good time. They must have been too busy to make money so I left.

Second time, Girls all standing outside or in their cars smoking with a group of hoodlums gathered by the door.

Third time, 3 guys sitting in cars in the parking lot. All were on their phones. Didn't want to come outside and find my tools and tires missing so I left and went to a different place.

Management better make quick work of cleaning it up or there will be problems soon.

Love Massage
09-23-16, 10:49
BodyRubs / real-pics-hot-pretty-asian-sexy-incall-2/26721200.

This looks and sounded like a un safe place to go.

First off pictures are obviously fake.

They post different pictures all the time.

Does this person believe we are idiots?

I'm not taking a chance.

Monger01
09-23-16, 18:49
After a bit of a break from massage I was in the mood so swung over to Pacific on 44th.

Linda had an appt. About to show up and Coco was with a client. I was about to leave when Kit urged me to meet Lisa.

Very pretty, petite and very young Asian girl. She looked really tight and hot.

Massage was 5/10. Efoort was there but like most petite young girls she had no muscle to put the pressure on with.

On the flip she refused to get comfortable. I'm naked, why shouldn't she be?

What's worse is no roaming allowed. None! I guess I'm spoiled by my ATFs and used to higher level of service.

Her HE was slow and nice enough but then the thing I hate worst of all happened. As soon as the grand finale started she stopped abruptly.

I fucking hate that! It's inexperience at its best. Any girl knows a climax isn't the first burp! Reminded me of a cheap escort named garage Ashley from years ago who gave BBBJw / spit but would choke my tool off immediately with her hand as I began to finish.

Last time I saw her I grabbed the back of her head and shoved myself into her throat. She bitched non-stop that day and it was the last day I saw her.

If you want a mediocre rub from a pretty girl with HE go for it but I do not recommend.

Dennerb
09-26-16, 19:12
Saw Janelle today. Completely disinterested and rushed. Nice tits but wanted 80 to do topless. No teasing, lousy rushed massage, rushed ending. Avoid!

Shawtren
09-27-16, 10:00
Saw Janelle today. Completely disinterested and rushed. Nice tits but wanted 80 to do topless. No teasing, lousy rushed massage, rushed ending. Avoid!Do they still push the pre tipping there?

Lakeshore1
09-29-16, 20:38
Saw Janelle today. Completely disinterested and rushed. Nice tits but wanted 80 to do topless. No teasing, lousy rushed massage, rushed ending. Avoid!I sawa girl named Janelle a year or so ago at Panacea. I thought she was awesome. I had seen her before she worked at Panacea. She was friends with Mandy / Cherry at the time. I saw her at Mandys house. Then I eas fortunate enough to find her at Panacea and quickly went to see her. She gave me her number so I could get in touch with her privately, but I lost it and have not seen any ads for Panacea in a long time. I'd love to see a picture of her and see if it's the same girl.

Stroker417
09-29-16, 21:07
I sawa girl named Janelle a year or so ago at Panacea. I thought she was awesome. I had seen her before she worked at Panacea. She was friends with Mandy / Cherry at the time. I saw her at Mandys house. Then I eas fortunate enough to find her at Panacea and quickly went to see her. She gave me her number so I could get in touch with her privately, but I lost it and have not seen any ads for Panacea in a long time. I'd love to see a picture of her and see if it's the same girl.Saw her and Spacey Stacey YEARS ago for a duo at a hotel by 28th and 131. She has an impressive body for sure. Duo started out ok until Stacey said I had to choose one or the other to finish so it wasn't a true duo. I chose Janelle since I couldn't get those ta-tas off my mind. She really didn't get into it so I focused on those boobs and got off. If I recall they were real and along with a slim waist and nice butt she was something to look at. Performance not so good.

Saw off and on after that she would post as a single, lost track and then saw some pics and posts that she was at Panacea. Haven't been there to sample as I can't stand their pre-tip BS.

FullyLoaded
09-30-16, 14:04
Stopped by the other day and tried my luck with a walk in. Cute AA girl at the counter was available so I twftt. Her name is Lena or Leila. Decent massage. Half way through I asked her to switch spots so I could rub her. For 1 $$ she allowed full roaming and a BBBJ. We were about 2 minutes in when I noticed an absolute foul smell. It became so intense that by the time I was leaving, I was literally gagging. She was cute girl with a nice personality. Absolutely will not return or see her due to hygiene.

Dennerb
09-30-16, 14:18
Do they still push the pre tipping there?She told me of the expectation, but did not demand the cash up front. She does have spectacular tits, but that was ALL.

GRJack
09-30-16, 17:00
Do they still push the pre tipping there?The did when I was last there a month or so ago.

TomG0106
10-04-16, 10:51
Forgot to put a review on Sunshine from my visit four weeks ago. Spent a half hour with her and spent $60. This was the second time I visited her and she was definitely more comfortable. I took charge and she allowed me to give her a backrub and then allowed me to rub & suck her breasts along with rubbing & fingering her vagina. She appeared to love it and got off several times. The finish was her rubbing her wet vagina against my stiff until I came. Excellent visit. Cfs was an option but I elected to have her due it the way that we did.

Elvis Lives
10-04-16, 10:54
Was trying to meet with a few independents, but everything fell through. Ended up at Paradise on I think 28th (11th? Was met by Amanda who was very sweet and pretty with a good sense of humor. Gave a great massage and enough tease throughout to keep me very interested. Finish was fantastic as she took direction well. And then continued to finish with my back and shoulders and scalp. I paid for the hour and tipped. 6 - more than I should of, but the massage and the ending was well worth it despite not letting me roam too much. Really it was great experience and I will go back next time I am in your fine area.

Love The Lips
10-04-16, 13:31
Was trying to meet with a few independents, but everything fell through. Ended up at Paradise on I think 28th (11th? Was met by Amanda who was very sweet and pretty with a good sense of humor. Gave a great massage and enough tease throughout to keep me very interested. Finish was fantastic as she took direction well. And then continued to finish with my back and shoulders and scalp. I paid for the hour and tipped. 6 - more than I should of, but the massage and the ending was well worth it despite not letting me roam too much. Really it was great experience and I will go back next time I am in your fine area.What did Amanda look like? Did she lose any of her clothes? What roaming did she allow?

LandShark67
10-04-16, 17:09
Sunshine from where?

Forgot to put a review on Sunshine from my visit four weeks ago. Spent a half hour with her and spent $60. This was the second time I visited her and she was definitely more comfortable. I took charge and she allowed me to give her a backrub and then allowed me to rub & suck her breasts along with rubbing & fingering her vagina. She appeared to love it and got off several times. The finish was her rubbing her wet vagina against my stiff until I came. Excellent visit. Cfs was an option but I elected to have her due it the way that we did.

FastHustler
10-06-16, 15:27
Has anyone seen Natasha lately? Just wondering because in her pic in their new ads on BP, she looks quite a bit heavier. At least in the face. She was always my favorite there.She has put on a few pounds maybe 20 or so she said its from the steroids she is taking for her eyes. But I will say she is still one of the best girls for s great massage with above average extras for grand rapids! I will be seeing her again.

FastHustler
10-06-16, 15:37
I seen Anita about a month or so ago just been busy but here is my latest on her. I called and kiet said she was available so I said I wanted a hour he said no problem. Well 10 minutes in she says ok turn over. So I did thinking maybe she was going to do something different this time but nope went right for the he. WTF so we get done and I ask if I can rub her she says yes a few minutes into that she was done I don't remember what she said but I was in and out in less than 30 minutes for a one hour visit. I know people have said you should say something but there is no way kiet didn't notice I think he encourages it. Its too bad to because she was my favorite I have been able to get as much out of her as miki from the islands she can be just as good! But I'm sick of being shorted on time it pisses me off so I'm done with her and pacific for now till I hear she's giving the full time.

NoseJelly
10-06-16, 16:16
I know people have said you should say something but there is no way kiet didn't notice I think he encourages it. Its too bad to because she was my favorite I have been able to get as much out of her as miki from the islands she can be just as good! But I'm sick of being shorted on time it pisses me off so I'm done with her and pacific for now till I hear she's giving the full time.If you don't say something, Kiet will assume you are happy. If you tell him you are not happy, he will take care of the issue! He wants the repeat business.

JMaul
10-07-16, 18:08
Any info on this one?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde/26296859

HarryHood
10-08-16, 17:19
A little late in reporting here. In the dream, as others have described, a fairly young, green girl, of Latino decent--not black. Just dark. Massage really isn't much to speak of. Just enough to make you stand at attention. In my dream, it was on the flip where things improved. A little Russian, which led to ta-ta sucking. Then HE. Overall, a decent experience. Take a 30-45 minute appointment. Not sure it's worth your time otherwise. I like the location of VIP mini-spa. Hopefully the owner will add more and different girls down the line.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-swedish-deep-tissue-massage-by-ava/25166683

DutchDanger
10-09-16, 18:36
Yep, visited with her last week. Did half hour. 40/40. She's a hot little number. Great natural rack that felt real nice. Knows the game. Tried to up sell. I chirped her a bit and she settled for "market rates". Wanted. 6 get clothing free. I would repeat.

Any info on this one?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde/26296859

Love Massage
10-10-16, 11:21
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/very-sexy-astonishing-talent-short-stay-new-in-town-21/26920559

Not sure if this link worked!

Obviously too good to be true can't be the picture, but I wonder who's there, has anybody gone? The same phone number but different girls! I believe it's an apartment on the east side of 28 street! I'm a chickenshit to go check it out, has anybody done it? Thanks!

Bacardi1314
10-10-16, 16:23
Feel like going out for a massage tonight. Has anyone dreamed of this provider?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunny-monday/26945653

Hotcarl76
10-10-16, 19:04
Hey guys, out in GR you have predominantly American MP's. As opposed to metro Detroit where AMPs are everywhere. It seems the guys here (for good reason) keep on the down low which girls provide FS in a massage setting. Can someone provide me with anyone who does provide FS?

Randingo
10-11-16, 03:20

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunny-monday/26945653Never seen her, but a few reports have said she's a nice girl with a nice place, standard rates, and the usual HJ service. Soooo, nothing special.

Randingo
10-11-16, 03:23
I seen Anita about a month or so ago just been busy but here is my latest on her. I called and kiet said she was available so I said I wanted a hour he said no problem. Well 10 minutes in she says ok turn over. So I did thinking maybe she was going to do something different this time but nope went right for the he. WTF so we get done and I ask if I can rub her she says yes a few minutes into that she was done I don't remember what she said but I was in and out in less than 30 minutes for a one hour visit. I know people have said you should say something but there is no way kiet didn't notice I think he encourages it. Its too bad to because she was my favorite I have been able to get as much out of her as miki from the islands she can be just as good! But I'm sick of being shorted on time it pisses me off so I'm done with her and pacific for now till I hear she's giving the full time.Yeah that sounds like her. I saw her about a month ago after not seeing her for a year or two. Same rush. Decent service though. Nice pick if you're in a hurry LOL!

DjBiker
10-12-16, 07:36
Never seen her, but a few reports have said she's a nice girl with a nice place, standard rates, and the usual HJ service. Soooo, nothing special.Nothing special, upsell, alot of rules, shorted me on time.

Ceeloe
10-13-16, 00:07
Thanks for the review, was thinking about seeing her this week but will pass.Was she latina.

Ceeloe
10-13-16, 00:15
You may want to try Janay at Wonder Spa.Was she a latina chick because I had a similar experience.

Ceeloe
10-13-16, 00:26
Was she a latina. I plan on meeting up with her soon. If so ill cancel that 1. Lbvs.

Benz1
10-13-16, 10:06
Was she a latina. I plan on meeting up with her soon. If so ill cancel that 1. Lbvs.They're all Latino, if you want them to be.

They all know just enough Spanish to say-.

Dame tu dinero miel.

NoseJelly
10-13-16, 16:19
They're all Latino, if you want them to be.

They all know just enough Spanish to say-.

Dame tu dinero miel.And what they are thinking while sweetly asking for your cash is "Dame todo tienes Chancho! O No chupare' tu Pinga!

OrdinaryJo
10-14-16, 08:37
Hey! Been out taking a break but saw something that peaked my curiosity and wondered if anyone has seen her. I feel like there was a recent review, seems like I saw one of the pictures in a review, but can't find it to save my life! ************ also shows an ad from a year or two ago where it looks like she did some short term escorting with Jen from the massage section. Texting with her and thinking about a TOFTT but figured I would check with the collective and see if anything pops up.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-help-you-relax/26993567

JSmithy616
10-14-16, 15:01
Has anyone had luck with Soothing Touch? I've seen Lin twice now, and I've been shot down both times. She definitely shows all of the signs of a provider that would give at least a HJ (2 call system, Backpage posting, sexy pics), but each time she has been all business and no play. She gives a good massage, but ends it abruptly with no hint of more. Maybe she thinks I'm LE? I've never had problems with this before, so it's really throwing me off. Is she actually legit, but wants to draw in more business by not appearing to be? Has any one had luck with her? Does sshe only do extra if you tip up front?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/youve-tried-the-rest-now-experience-the-best-m-s-9-6pm-new-pics/19288823

RichieGR
10-14-16, 20:10
Has anyone had luck with Soothing Touch? I've seen Lin twice now, and I've been shot down both times. She definitely shows all of the signs of a provider that would give at least a HJ (2 call system, Backpage posting, sexy pics), but each time she has been all business and no play. She gives a good massage, but ends it abruptly with no hint of more. Maybe she thinks I'm LE? I've never had problems with this before, so it's really throwing me off. Is she actually legit, but wants to draw in more business by not appearing to be? Has any one had luck with her? Does sshe only do extra if you tip up front?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/youve-tried-the-rest-now-experience-the-best-m-s-9-6pm-new-pics/19288823She used to, but not any more. Gone legit. Gives a good rub though.

JSmithy616
10-15-16, 01:05
Just saw her a 3rd time today, can confirm. I can't deny that she gives a good rub. But dammit. She is quite the stunner.

Bloozer
10-15-16, 02:02
She used to, but not any more. Gone legit. Gives a good rub though.I knew her when she was on 28th "Boobless" My first meeting with her consisted of probably the best massage I've ever had followed by a mediocre handshake $160. I started seeing her regularly as there was more and more focus on finish. Those of you who know me know about my toy. Well, I gradually integrated it into each session She started erupting like old faithful several times a session. She bought her own. We started doing double toys. Wheee! At that time Rhonda at Wonder was famous for her rectal massages. (Rectal Rhonda. Good name for a band). Rhonda and Linn were good friends. (They later went in business together). I suggested to Linn a four hand plus! (Me, Linn, Rhonda and the Toys) $300 plus (I don't remember) Linn set it up. When the time came, I didn't have that much cash and had to cancel the Rhonda part. I offered to keep the Sunday appointment with Linn. Well, it was a wasted drive from Holland. She stood me up. Oh, and did I mention that her attitude got less and less enthusiastic with every visit? Now, with her Bolt-ons, She's got to be queen of the massage table! I strongly do not recommend! Advice, (If you must), see her for a massage only. Do not become a regular! She'll get bored with you and toss you.

I'll bet other mongers have had similar experiences with her.

MarkWa
10-15-16, 08:57
Had a real sore back so went to Blessings on Plainfield to get a decent real massage. As always the massage was good and as always there was lots of teasing but as always that was all. It's too bad I would love to find a place where both a great massage and at least a decent he was available.

Jaynna
10-15-16, 16:27
Had a real sore back so went to Blessings on Plainfield to get a decent real massage. As always the massage was good and as always there was lots of teasing but as always that was all. It's too bad I would love to find a place where both a great massage and at least a decent he was available.MBD offers a great trained and skilled staff.

As well as Happiness! !

Ceeloe
10-16-16, 17:25
Was she a black girl. If so she smelled horrible. LOL.

BillieJean1
10-17-16, 20:29
Just wanted to share my experience here, been to Touch of paradise last week and it was an awful experience. Could have spent $100 else where. A very uninspiring and lackluster massage followed by an even more terrible service on the flip. I guess may be you should know the girls here that provide better massage and schedule appointment at that time only. Walk-ins are bait and switch.

- BJ.

MarkWa
10-18-16, 06:00
MBD offers a great trained and skilled staff.

As well as Happiness! !You seem to have some knowledge here. Give me a pm and let me know the details.

Mr Cruzer
10-18-16, 08:09
You seem to have some knowledge here. Give me a pm and let me know the details.Well, um, she works there, so she should have some inside info.

SimonPieMan
10-20-16, 21:22
I'm coming into town for a quick visit. I've read good reviews on both Di and Lexi. Who's better? Last time I was in town, I had a really nice visit with Tori. I didn't see any ads for her. Is she still around? PMs are fine.

Thanks,

SP.

Mr Cruzer
10-21-16, 07:22
I knew her when she was on 28th "Boobless" My first meeting with her consisted of probably the best massage I've ever had followed by a mediocre handshake $160. I started seeing her regularly as there was more and more focus on finish. Those of you who know me know about my toy. Well, I gradually integrated it into each session She started erupting like old faithful several times a session. She bought her own. We started doing double toys. Wheee! At that time Rhonda at Wonder was famous for her rectal massages. (Rectal Rhonda. Good name for a band). Rhonda and Linn were good friends. (They later went in business together). I suggested to Linn a four hand plus! (Me, Linn, Rhonda and the Toys) $300 plus (I don't remember) Linn set it up. When the time came, I didn't have that much cash and had to cancel the Rhonda part. I offered to keep the Sunday appointment with Linn. Well, it was a wasted drive from Holland. She stood me up. Oh, and did I mention that her attitude got less and less enthusiastic with every visit? Now, with her Bolt-ons, She's got to be queen of the massage table! I strongly do not recommend! Advice, (If you must), see her for a massage only. Do not become a regular! She'll get bored with you and toss you.

I'll bet other mongers have had similar experiences with her.I agree completely. Have had a similar experiance. Now with her new boobs and teeth fixed, the dreaded GPS has crept in.

ChicagoSouth
10-21-16, 18:02
I know this post should be in Lansing. But I saw Mikki today and as always She is PSE every time I see her. I was the only one there.

And I was with her a 1 / 1/2 today.

TRobber11
10-22-16, 07:08
I agree completely. Have had a similar experiance. Now with her new boobs and teeth fixed, the dreaded GPS has crept in.Glad its not just me.

One visit, and she kept warning me not to say anything inappropriate. Weird. Good massage, but you shouldn't advertise with your cans out like she does, and then act weird when people want to see them. Couple buddies went to her before I went and lots was on the menu unprompted.

Asks a lot about who you've seen before. I said I go to Panacea usually. She sad that place is a brothel. Still nothing. Also said she is really slow. Only getting a couple appts per week. Wonder why with the GPS.

Jayce Dragon
10-23-16, 03:14

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunny-monday/26945653She was perfect for me. Just make sure you aren't squeezed in or mixed up when she has a busy schedule. She's got great hands and a nice touch. HJ could use a little more sensual touch to it but she is nice. You'll love her voice and she damn sure can hold a convo. If you treat her nice she also will do some things outside of MBD. Very tight body too. Like, it seems like her body never aged past 21. Hit her up.

Treyy
10-24-16, 12:23
I saw Angela (I think someone else referred to her as Anna recently-I knew her as Angela) a while ago at Accu, petite Chinese gal, mid 20's very cute limited english, great massage, limited roaming decent finish. I was hoping to see her again but find that she is no longer there. I know it's a longshot but has anyone seen a new gal who fits her description at any of the other locales recently? One of her coworkers said that she may have gone to another MP.

Many thanks,

Treyy.

Mr Cruzer
10-24-16, 12:48
I saw Angela (I think someone else referred to her as Anna recently-I knew her as Angela) a while ago at Accu, petite Chinese gal, mid 20's very cute limited english, great massage, limited roaming decent finish. I was hoping to see her again but find that she is no longer there. I know it's a longshot but has anyone seen a new gal who fits her description at any of the other locales recently? One of her coworkers said that she may have gone to another MP.

Many thanks,

Treyy.Fairly recently Annie has been at Lee's in Muskegon. Generally fits the description of your Angelal / Anna. Gives an excellent rub, never shorts you on time, and a decent finish. She really tries to make your experience a good one.

TaylorMade0039
10-24-16, 13:33
Hey guys-.

I've searched the forum but can't find any reviews. Anyone have experience with either of these two?

They seem to post almost everyday.

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Gypsy-.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-feel-my-magical-gypsy-hands/26628820

Sweet Megan-.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-sweet-megan-pretty-and-petite-open-monday-until-midnight-no-texts/25369947

Treyy
10-25-16, 19:20
Thanks Cruzer, I'll take a look next time I get over that way.

Treyy.

Mr Cruzer
10-26-16, 00:19
Hey guys-.

I've searched the forum but can't find any reviews. Anyone have experience with either of these two?

They seem to post almost everyday.

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Gypsy-.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-feel-my-magical-gypsy-hands/26628820

Sweet Megan-.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-sweet-megan-pretty-and-petite-open-monday-until-midnight-no-texts/25369947Megan has been reviewed a couple weeks back. Nice enough gal, good personality, and location is decent. Looks are nothing to brag about, and she is on the heavy side. Gives a really good MS, gets completely naked about half way thru if she feels comfortable with you. (Some commented on her full Bush as "back in the 70's style, but I found it to be attractive; full, but not too bushy for my taste). Good ms, roaming, happy ending.

Havn't tried gypsy yet, but looks interesting. Will be a least a couple weeks before I can sample (unless bad rev (s) come in of course).

SpongeBob66
10-26-16, 15:26
Anyone seen Shannon? 3 postings five days ago then nothing.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-get-a-great-massage-from-a-cute-open-minded-woman/22546507

Benz1
10-26-16, 18:55
Megan has been reviewed a couple weeks back. Nice enough gal, good personality, and location is decent. Looks are nothing to brag about, and she is on the heavy side. Gives a really good MS, gets completely naked about half way thru if she feels comfortable with you. (Some commented on her full Bush as "back in the 70's style, but I found it to be attractive; full, but not too bushy for my taste). Good ms, roaming, happy ending.

Havn't tried gypsy yet, but looks interesting. Will be a least a couple weeks before I can sample (unless bad rev (s) come in of course).What did it cost you?

Mr Cruzer
10-27-16, 08:29
What did it cost you?60 + 40 for an hour.

Benz1
10-27-16, 08:32

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-get-a-great-massage-from-a-cute-open-minded-woman/22546507She is very flaky, never saw her but after I contacted her she called me randomly for days maybe weeks. Use a hobby phone especially with Shannon.

I took her off my to do list a long time ago.

Mr Cruzer
10-27-16, 09:03

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-get-a-great-massage-from-a-cute-open-minded-woman/22546507I did a post way back when (5-15-15). Was not a very good experience. She had put on a lot of weight (was a few months PG), flabby, house was a mess. Was strung out, (methadone), couldn't concentrate on a conversation or the massage. Pics are really old. She did attempt to do a ms, and there was a happy ending, and I got the feeling more was available on her menu, but overall not worth repeating for me.

Darshane
10-28-16, 11:59
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/youve-tried-the-rest-now-experience-the-best-new-location-with-shower/19288823

There's been recent discussion of Lin and her GPS and theorizing that it may have effected her business. Most recent BP ad claims hew address. I haven't driven by her prior place recently, but maybe she's had to relocate due to dipping business. Hmmm. I feel so bad.

Elvis Lives
10-28-16, 12:10
What did Amanda look like? Did she lose any of her clothes? What roaming did she allow?She is a cute Vietnamese women, short nice build. Really no roaming other than an ass grab, but really did not push it. I am from out of town, so would appreciate any guidance how much to push it there. There was also a blonde lady there that looked friendly and attractive -anyone have any info on her?

TeddBear
10-31-16, 11:06
Come see the girls at healing hands they have a special for the month of November. 50 for full hour. Ask for Frankie. Katie. Lisa. Ty. Jade. Sasha. Carmen. And Rose. The more tip the more you get. I'm teddbear and I approve this message.

Ssmile
10-31-16, 11:09
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-massage-new-girls/24778857

Haven't seen review of this place lately so thought I would give an update. Been here a number of times (probably once a month). Their ad says new young girls. I guess depends on time of day. New girls are usually early in the day. I work and can only go later in the evening so I tend to see the same girls. Sorry but I am horrible with names. The one I usually end up with is probably in early 30's. Nice avg chest, height and proportions. Looks cute. They give great massage. Never shorted on time. After flip she goes for he. Last few timeseconds gets topless and allows full roaming. She seems to really like her nipples sucked. After that she cleans me up and finished time with head massage. Never mention of tip. 60/ hr and was 40 tip but now she goes topless I give 60 tip.

I did get another younger girl a few weeks ago. Early 20's, very hot. On flip, the did discuss menu and tip. Wanted 100 for topless. Said can't but countered with 60. She finally accepted. Full nude and more was available but too pricy for me to even ask. Her nips were awesome. About 1 or 1. 5 inch tall and very hard. She got very into having them sacked also. Same everything as my normal girl service wise.

YMMV but seems like after they feel comfortable with you more is available.

Bronco6566
10-31-16, 11:11
Come see the girls at healing hands they have a special for the month of November. 50 for full hour. Ask for Frankie. Katie. Lisa. Ty. Jade. Sasha. Carmen. And Rose. The more tip the more you get. I'm teddbear and I approve this message.Ask for all of them? 50 for a 16 hand massage? That's a hell of a deal! LOL! (j / k thanks for the info!

Bloozer
10-31-16, 12:05
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/youve-tried-the-rest-now-experience-the-best-new-location-with-shower/19288823

There's been recent discussion of Lin and her GPS and theorizing that it may have effected her business. Most recent BP ad claims hew address. I haven't driven by her prior place recently, but maybe she's had to relocate due to dipping business. Hmmm. I feel so bad.Makes me want to cry too! (Between chuckles, grins and giggles). Serves her right!

TeddBear
10-31-16, 12:10
Ask for all of them? 50 for a 16 hand massage? That's a hell of a deal! LOL! (j / k thanks for the info!That's funny well here is what kind of girls are there the pic is really 100 percent I garenteet.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-hr-special-all-november/27232818

Grizzly Adams
11-01-16, 09:49
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-massage-new-girls/24778857

Haven't seen review of this place lately so thought I would give an update. Been here a number of times (probably once a month). Their ad says new young girls. I guess depends on time of day. New girls are usually early in the day. I work and can only go later in the evening so I tend to see the same girls. Sorry but I am horrible with names. The one I usually end up with is probably in early 30's. Nice avg chest, height and proportions. Looks cute. They give great massage. Never shorted on time. After flip she goes for he. Last few timeseconds gets topless and allows full roaming. She seems to really like her nipples sucked. After that she cleans me up and finished time with head massage. Never mention of tip. 60/ hr and was 40 tip but now she goes topless I give 60 tip.

I did get another younger girl a few weeks ago. Early 20's, very hot. On flip, the did discuss menu and tip. Wanted 100 for topless. Said can't but countered with 60. She finally accepted. Full nude and more was available but too pricy for me to even ask. Her nips were awesome. About 1 or 1. 5 inch tall and very hard. She got very into having them sacked also. Same everything as my normal girl service wise.

YMMV but seems like after they feel comfortable with you more is available.There is'nt any new girls there. You see the same ones in am & pm. Currently there is Cindy, late 40's, Tina, mid 30's. Tina wants big tip for doing very little. All you get is standard roaming.

LuvRubs
11-01-16, 13:54
There is'nt any new girls there. You see the same ones in am & pm. Currently there is Cindy, late 40's, Tina, mid 30's. Tina wants big tip for doing very little. All you get is standard roaming.I saw Cindy a few weeks ago. I kinda like the older MTs. I must have commented to her before the flip that she should do teasing throughout the massage so she then did lots of it before me turning over, although using quite a light touch. Took her time on her end of things, pulled down her top so I could feast on her nipple, I also pulled down the other part of her top to play with using my hand, don't want one boobie to feel neglected. Cindy said she would be working seven days a week from open to close for a month, that was starting two weeks ago so she should be there if anyone wants to try. I found her enjoyable to be with, at least spoke fairly good English and massage was standard in a good way.

It's amazing this place is right around the corner from Oriental massage and you get just what you want here but Oriental would rather give up all that income they could get by giving men what we want.

SpongeBob66
11-02-16, 10:46
I saw Cindy a few weeks ago. I kinda like the older MTs. I must have commented to her before the flip that she should do teasing throughout the massage so she then did lots of it before me turning over, although using quite a light touch. Took her time on her end of things, pulled down her top so I could feast on her nipple, I also pulled down the other part of her top to play with using my hand, don't want one boobie to feel neglected. Cindy said she would be working seven days a week from open to close for a month, that was starting two weeks ago so she should be there if anyone wants to try. I found her enjoyable to be with, at least spoke fairly good English and massage was standard in a good way.

It's amazing this place is right around the corner from Oriental massage and you get just what you want here but Oriental would rather give up all that income they could get by giving men what we want.Is this the Cindy you are talking about? If not, does anyone have any experience with her to share with the rest of us?

Benz1
11-02-16, 20:54
Di at MBD is running a special $20 off your next visit.

Driving through GR and thought I'd check it out. If I didn't like it, I would give the $20 certificate to TeddBear.

BUT noooo. The doors are locked. NO sign saying cum back later, we are pumping someone else and you can peak through the windows if you want to watch. Not even a self service sign saying pump yourself and we will watch you on the security camera. Nothing. No sign of life.

MBD. Please update us on your hours of operation and get some kind of info on the door so we know what to do to ourselves if you're not there to do it for us.

Thanks Benz1.

LuvRubs
11-03-16, 09:47
Is this the Cindy you are talking about? If not, does anyone have any experience with her to share with the rest of us?Nope. Definitely not. The Cindy in Relax Massage is a Chinese woman, well into her thirties.

Cap Augie Nemo
11-04-16, 15:52
TOFT:

Wanted to see Bianca http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-friday-after-a-long-week-its-time-to-relax/25620841.

But she decided not to come into work today despite setting up the appointment this morning. Strike one!

Strike two: the bell from the door rings in the room, annoying.

Strike three: Saw Leah, an attractive black provider, not trained as a massage therapist (which she told me), massage was okay, she worked some kinks out of my back, the flip was less than desirable, and unfortunately I let my little head do the thinking and paid extra for the full nude massage. Ticklish in a bad way, non responsive (not even a good actress).

Despite this being close to the part of town I live in, I think I need to write it off. I've not had good luck scheduling, and when I do get an appointment, I've been disappointed in the results.

60/100.

Jaynna
11-06-16, 12:24
Di at MBD is running a special $20 off your next visit.

Driving through GR and thought I'd check it out. If I didn't like it, I would give the $20 certificate to TeddBear.

BUT noooo. The doors are locked. NO sign saying cum back later, we are pumping someone else and you can peak through the windows if you want to watch. Not even a self service sign saying pump yourself and we will watch you on the security camera. Nothing. No sign of life.

MBD. Please update us on your hours of operation and get some kind of info on the door so we know what to do to ourselves if you're not there to do it for us.

Thanks Benz1.Hours vary by therapist. Ads are placed.

Daily, by each therapist.

JDog517
11-07-16, 09:02
Went to Island of Relaxation for 30 min massage. A bit hectic with only 1 provider. Saw Lea. Nice body, nice conversation, half decent massage. Offered. 4 door fee + . 6 tip and was laughed out. No skin, no action, no HE. Attitude remained pleasant though.

Getting a bit expensive out there for the service. Will not repeat.

Benz1
11-07-16, 10:11
Went to Island of Relaxation for 30 min massage. A bit hectic with only 1 provider. Saw Lea. Nice body, nice conversation, half decent massage. Offered. 4 door fee + . 6 tip and was laughed out. No skin, no action, no HE. Attitude remained pleasant though.

Getting a bit expensive out there for the service. Will not repeat.Go see Amber at Royal 44th and Kalamazoo.

Don't risk a walk in vist, appointments work best, she's busy.

Great massage (CMT quality) ending is nice too.

Matching door fee makes her happy.

JDog517
11-07-16, 10:23
Thanks for the tip Benz. The young padawan is always willing to learn from the master!

Go see Amber at Royal 44th and Kalamazoo.

Don't risk a walk in vist, appointments work best, she's busy.

Great massage (CMT quality) ending is nice too.

Matching door fee makes her happy.

NoseJelly
11-07-16, 11:36

Getting a bit expensive out there for the service. Will not repeat.2 of my ATF Ladies have seen an increase in business do to the overpriced, half -assed service from the GPS girls at Island of Relaxation. Mongers are telling them of the big money demands, time shorting and crappy massages / HE.

To be expected from a Jennifer / Barry establishment.

FineByMe72
11-07-16, 13:42
Not "white knighting" but I've had good luck with the gals at Island of Relaxation. Karmen didn't have GPS and there is a BBW there that didn't have GPS. You should be able to get what you want with both of them (standard MP fair).

2 of my ATF Ladies have seen an increase in business do to the overpriced, half -assed service from the GPS girls at Island of Relaxation. Mongers are telling them of the big money demands, time shorting and crappy massages / HE.

To be expected from a Jennifer / Barry establishment.

KarmenS
11-08-16, 12:34
Not "white knighting" but I've had good luck with the gals at Island of Relaxation. Karmen didn't have GPS and there is a BBW there that didn't have GPS. You should be able to get what you want with both of them (standard MP fair).Karmen is no longer at Island of Relaxation 🙂.

TeddBear
11-08-16, 14:06
Guy call healing hands you won't be disappointed they have a special 50 fhr no tip up front nice massage and great happy ending ask for Frankie you will not be disappointed see alot of you going other places and not getting results you want trust me ask for Frankie and you will leave happy.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-hr-special-all-november/27232818

MiDavid63
11-09-16, 21:06
There was a gal named Summer that use to have an ad on BP regularly. She was off of 44th then moved between Kalamazoo and GR. I haven't seen her post in quite some time so I'm assuming she's moved on? Or does anyone know anything different? I still have her number but hesitate to call if she's retired.

Ceeloe
11-09-16, 21:33
Was she a latina?

RootDown4
11-10-16, 11:24
Has anyone visited Lynn at Free Spirit?

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/5866135522.html

ChicagoSouth
11-10-16, 23:17
Has anyone visited Lynn at Free Spirit?

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/5866135522.htmlDo not waste your time. I saw her when she was on division and it was worst massage Iever had and the on flip it even worst.

Macatawa
11-11-16, 00:27
Karmen is no longer at Island of Relaxation 🙂.Where is Karmen?

Benz1
11-11-16, 10:07
Where is Karmen?http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/karmen-new-location/26069511

Treyy
11-11-16, 12:14
I saw Lisa recently even given the lukewarm reviews. She is an attractive thirty-something vietnamese gal who is pretty new to the MP scene. Nice round backside but very limited roaming options. Massage was above average IMHO and the finish was nice. If she loosens up a bit she could become a great option.

Happy Mongering,

Treyy.

Treyy
11-11-16, 12:18
I was intrigued by her pics so I decided to give Emily a try. She is an attractive gal who is pleasant company. The massage (topless) was decent but nothing to get too excited about. Nice body but with a small mommy belly. The downside was the extreme jackhammer finish. It was bad, borderline painful. Would not repeat.

Happy Mongering,

Treyy.

Benz1
11-11-16, 12:40
I was intrigued by her pics so I decided to give Emily a try. She is an attractive gal who is pleasant company. The massage (topless) was decent but nothing to get too excited about. Nice body but with a small mommy belly. The downside was the extreme jackhammer finish. It was bad, borderline painful. Would not repeat.

Happy Mongering,

Treyy.I knocked on the MBD door the other day and I was disappointed with no answer. Looks like they did me a favor by going home early that day. I'm glad I didn't have to write Treyy's review.

Thanks for Taking One For The Tean Treyy.

ChicagoSouth
11-11-16, 14:08
Guy call healing hands you won't be disappointed they have a special 50 fhr no tip up front nice massage and great happy ending ask for Frankie you will not be disappointed see alot of you going other places and not getting results you want trust me ask for Frankie and you will leave happy.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-hr-special-all-november/27232818TeddyBear is right you will leave happy after you see FRANKIE.

SpongeBob66
11-11-16, 16:01

Happy Mongering,

Treyy.Saw Emily yesterday.

Nice gal; friendly. Great body with a little mommy damage up front as Treyy says. No problem with HE for me, but although she is easy to talk to, it's all business and it's hard to be aroused talking about such non-sexy things. $80 total for 30 min.

ChicagoSouth
11-11-16, 18:03
Guys go see Frankie at healing hands nice massage and great on the flip.

MichiganMan686
11-13-16, 23:57
Went to get a half hour. She came in to the room right away but the rub got cut off after 10 min then a mechanical flip. No effort just one hand. Upsell for topless. Won't repeat. Any ways if anyone can suggest a place that is better let me know. I travel to GR for business and have only been to Panacea. Kinda done with that place now. Thanks.

Bloozer
11-14-16, 18:32
First of all a tribute to Benz for all he's done and all the positive and negative reviews. Saved my ass lots. (Thanks for Kandiland). And now, thanks ted for Frankie at "Healing hands" was there today. Wow! What a cutie! I Was more surprised on the flip than happy! But believe me, Happy soon followed. Oh hell yes! I will return and Highly recommend! This most definitely can grow and only get better.

HornyPuss
11-14-16, 21:34
Hello. Horny female here looking for a massage parlor to enjoy a rub down and specializes in pussy licking.

TeddBear
11-14-16, 23:22
First of all a tribute to Benz for all he's done and all the positive and negative reviews. Saved my ass lots. (Thanks for Kandiland). And now, thanks ted for Frankie at "Healing hands" was there today. Wow! What a cutie! I Was more surprised on the flip than happy! But believe me, Happy soon followed. Oh hell yes! I will return and Highly recommend! This most definitely can grow and only get better.Your welcome bloozer.

Bloozer
11-15-16, 02:55
Hello. Horny female here looking for a massage parlor to enjoy a rub down and specializes in pussy licking.I'm sure many of us mongers would be willing to do it for half price!

TeddBear
11-15-16, 11:38
Guys Frankie isn't the only girl that is good at healing hands they are good like her she is just my favorite so try them all-out.

TeddBear
11-15-16, 11:40
[QUOTE=Hornypuss;3149942]Hello. Horny female here looking for a massage parlor to enjoy a rub down and specializes in pussy licking.

Is she for real

MidMichGeezer
11-15-16, 11:59
Is she for real?

I'll bet her mailbox is full already.

TeddBear
11-15-16, 17:19
I'm sure many of us mongers would be willing to do it for half price!Half price shit I will do it for free oh how I luv licking pussy it's what I do best.

Darshane
11-15-16, 17:58
Holy Amber! Thanks for the positive reviews here recently. Her normal schedule doesn't fit with mine so I had to use vacation to see her. What a great experience, especially for my first time seeing her. I will mention that I like her appearance better in person than the pictures. She was kind and attentive and someone who I will see again as soon as I can arrange around my schedule.

TaylorMade0039
11-15-16, 18:01
First of all a tribute to Benz for all he's done and all the positive and negative reviews. Saved my ass lots. (Thanks for Kandiland). And now, thanks ted for Frankie at "Healing hands" was there today. Wow! What a cutie! I Was more surprised on the flip than happy! But believe me, Happy soon followed. Oh hell yes! I will return and Highly recommend! This most definitely can grow and only get better.Very interested in seeing Frankie. Any other details on the flip? Full nude? Roaming? How much did you tip?

Thanks guys!

Benz1
11-15-16, 19:59
Holy Amber! Thanks for the positive reviews here recently. Her normal schedule doesn't fit with mine so I had to use vacation to see her. What a great experience, especially for my first time seeing her. I will mention that I like her appearance better in person than the pictures. She was kind and attentive and someone who I will see again as soon as I can arrange around my schedule.Amber who?

If Bloozer sees your post without a link, I don't even want to think about it. Better link it, number or location before Bloozer sees your post.

Darshane
11-16-16, 00:23

TeddBear
11-16-16, 09:06
Your welcome bloozer.http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-hr-special-all-november/27232818

TeddBear
11-16-16, 09:07
First of all a tribute to Benz for all he's done and all the positive and negative reviews. Saved my ass lots. (Thanks for Kandiland). And now, thanks ted for Frankie at "Healing hands" was there today. Wow! What a cutie! I Was more surprised on the flip than happy! But believe me, Happy soon followed. Oh hell yes! I will return and Highly recommend! This most definitely can grow and only get better.http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-hr-special-all-november/27232818

Cap Augie Nemo
11-16-16, 22:46
I had a dream the other day about a blonde named Jenna, the massage was a 7, but was completed to top less without discussion of tip. The flip, oh my was glorious and will warrant another visit. She is in her early 30's, no breasts to speak of, but responsive nipples like gum drops. FIV, very very tight. Appropriate sounds through out.

Only cons to the visit was a little bit of baby damage to the tummy, and she looks older due to sun damage. She also sweats a lot, felt drops of sweat hit the back of my head during massage.

Shorted on time, but I didn't have the standard tip, so I expected this.

Paid 60/50.

Jaynna
11-18-16, 18:07
I'm a provider, this is NOT an advertisement.

[Deleted by Admin]

That's correct, it's finger waggen and that's not allowed either. You're coming here, to a site about hookers, saying you're not a hooker yet calling yourself a provider AND thanking a bunch of mongers for their patronage. Talk about mixed messages.

If commercial sex isn't available then say it. If it is then expect that when guys pay you for sex they are gonna expect to touch your hoo hoo.

A2

HollandHobby
11-19-16, 11:01
Read the great reviews of Frankie at healing hands but links are dead. Where is Healing Hands at?

TeddBear
11-19-16, 15:29
Read the great reviews of Frankie at healing hands but links are dead. Where is Healing Hands at?Its on 28th street in between Burlibgame and Byron center ave.

DLC80
11-20-16, 11:32
Its on 28th street in between Burlibgame and Byron center ave.Are they open on Sundays?

FullyLoaded
11-20-16, 13:36
I've noticed a few new postings on BP advertising Angel, Allana, Ashley and Kat. All are sharing postings and sometimes offer duos. All seem very young and petite, which makes me cautious. That being said, I plan on taking several of them for the team, but could use some intel if it's out there before I get started. Has anyone had a dream or two with any of these young ladies and I so, what was on the menu?

MrMorpheus1
11-21-16, 17:20
I've noticed a few new postings on BP advertising Angel, Allana, Ashley and Kat. All are sharing postings and sometimes offer duos. All seem very young and petite, which makes me cautious. That being said, I plan on taking several of them for the team, but could use some intel if it's out there before I get started. Has anyone had a dream or two with any of these young ladies and I so, what was on the menu?Made an appt. Got there and saw two LEO chatting across the parking lot. Tbtbt in think. I bailed.