PDA

View Full Version : Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Stressed Out
04-07-10, 14:11
It was late in the day last week when I decided to go get a rub at the spa. I didn't have much on me as I'm still trying to get caught up on the bills but I had enough for a quick visit. So I gave a call. I asked who was available and was told gthey were all busy except for Christina. It made sense considering it was late and at the end of the week. So I checked my cheat list and didn't see her name on it so I figured what the hay. I got there and the new receptionist brought me to her. (I didn't have enough to do the pass so i ponied up the extra 20 for the one day visit.)
Christina was decently cute...short with a good size chest and some reddish/dark blonde highlights. So I had to wait a good 15 minutes in the room for her to come back. No explanation...just 15 minutes. So the massage starts and it is pretty good. She used her elbows and arms and did a decent job. She didn't say a word which was a little unsettling (for me anyhow.) A little tease and over. She takes off the pants to uncover a very nice ass and equally nice pussy which was shaved. She moved my hand to there and said play..so I did. She immediately started with next time BYO and we have lots of fun. I'm new and tight so we will get together fine! Big upsell for next time. She did have nice lips. Meanwhile I tried to go for the top and she told me next time with the all inclusive pkg. So no tease...lots of oil and we are done.
She offered a sauna which I declined and went for the shower. She took my clothes there so she could most likely get back into the rotation.
So all told....got there a little after 4 pm.....waited 15 minutes for her...took a 10 minute shower...and out by 4:45. So maybe a 20 minute session. Gave her 30 for her troubles which she just put away and left. Oh BTW she told me she has been around for a few years.
Meanwhile I do a search of the forum and her name pops up as being at both spas. The last entry a month or so ago said she had left. And yes the comments were that she sold the BYO option extensively (quite expensive although no mention of donation except for 1.0 for a nude HJ) and that she shorted time for both the reviewers and was known for that. So my bad.......but it was at least a cheaper experience then it could have been. Really need to control my little urges for my to do list. It's up to 3 now!

HappyDave
04-07-10, 14:25
Sounds like she is a head game player. 1.0 for nude HJ shorted on time on top of that what does she want for FS, plus would most likely try to get out even faster.

was this A or B could not tell from the post.

It was late in the day last week when I decided to go get a rub at the spa. I didn't have much on me as I'm still trying to get caught up on the bills but I had enough for a quick visit. So I gave a call. I asked who was available and was told gthey were all busy except for Christina. It made sense considering it was late and at the end of the week. So I checked my cheat list and didn't see her name on it so I figured what the hay. I got there and the new receptionist brought me to her. (I didn't have enough to do the pass so i ponied up the extra 20 for the one day visit.)
Christina was decently cute...short with a good size chest and some reddish/dark blonde highlights. So I had to wait a good 15 minutes in the room for her to come back. No explanation...just 15 minutes. So the massage starts and it is pretty good. She used her elbows and arms and did a decent job. She didn't say a word which was a little unsettling (for me anyhow.) A little tease and over. She takes off the pants to uncover a very nice ass and equally nice pussy which was shaved. She moved my hand to there and said play..so I did. She immediately started with next time BYO and we have lots of fun. I'm new and tight so we will get together fine! Big upsell for next time. She did have nice lips. Meanwhile I tried to go for the top and she told me next time with the all inclusive pkg. So no tease...lots of oil and we are done.
She offered a sauna which I declined and went for the shower. She took my clothes there so she could most likely get back into the rotation.
So all told....got there a little after 4 pm.....waited 15 minutes for her...took a 10 minute shower...and out by 4:45. So maybe a 20 minute session. Gave her 30 for her troubles which she just put away and left. Oh BTW she told me she has been around for a few years.
Meanwhile I do a search of the forum and her name pops up as being at both spas. The last entry a month or so ago said she had left. And yes the comments were that she sold the BYO option extensively (quite expensive although no mention of donation except for 1.0 for a nude HJ) and that she shorted time for both the reviewers and was known for that. So my bad.......but it was at least a cheaper experience then it could have been. Really need to control my little urges for my to do list. It's up to 3 now!

Longjblues
04-07-10, 17:39
Thank you to the Mod for separating the Massage Reports into an "AMP" and a "Non-Asian Massage Parlor".

I have posted this earlier, but I thought I'd repost and perhaps get other guys' favorites as well:

Masseuse List

1. Stunning Sarah
Boston BP-BodyRub,
TER #132474

2. Kathy aka BlazinHot aka Georgia
http://www.eros-boston.com/files/116571.htm
Tel number posted is 781-589-8559
TER #146462

3. Natalie
Precious20143@yahoo.com
http://precious20143.tripod.com/index.html
TER#58448

4. Delphine (if anyone can find her!!??) Retired, I think.
TER#98069 and 58715

Dan Wesson
04-07-10, 20:52
Heard a new name the other day, Autumn. Was told she was not my "type". Anyone see her or give her a try?

Also, Da Spa is learning towards walk-ins since the girls are gettting pissed over no shows. So you mongers get your shit together and keep your appointments.

Dan Wesson
04-07-10, 21:00
If you can get past the 80 for 45 -50 min plus topless for 80 or nude for 100, you might just be a mandala candidate. Place is clean and predictable. Senior members PM for my picks. These ladies in their 40's know a thing or two about HJs (and more) and they aren't too tough to look at.

HappyDave
04-07-10, 21:36
Heard a new name the other day, Autumn. Was told she was not my "type". Anyone see her or give her a try?

Also, Da Spa is learning towards walk-ins since the girls are gettting pissed over no shows. So you mongers get your shit together and keep your appointments.

Da spa, don't know it. Any info?

Dan Wesson
04-08-10, 06:35
aka Spa B, aka Spa Bellisimo. I was just being a little too clever.

Da spa, don't know it. Any info?

RickyRicardo
04-09-10, 05:37
I like the "da spa". anyway having a non asian thread is just awesome. so thanks Jackson. mongers: Try Gianna at da spa. IBTC for sure but it's game on. Good massage too. :)

RR

HappyDave
04-09-10, 07:22
I like the "da spa". anyway having a non asian thread is just awesome. so thanks Jackson. mongers: Try Gianna at da spa. IBTC for sure but it's game on. Good massage too. :)

RR
I had Gianna she was great, but also want to try something new.

Is Thata Sw
04-09-10, 11:12
Thank you to the Mod for separating the Massage Reports into an "AMP" and a "Non-Asian Massage Parlor".

I have posted this earlier, but I thought I'd repost and perhaps get other guys' favorites as well:

Masseuse List

1. Stunning Sarah
Boston BP-BodyRub,
TER #132474

2. Kathy aka BlazinHot aka Georgia
http://www.eros-boston.com/files/116571.htm
Tel number posted is 781-589-8559
TER #146462

3. Natalie
Precious20143@yahoo.com
http://precious20143.tripod.com/index.html
TER#58448

4. Delphine (if anyone can find her!!??) Retired, I think.
TER#98069 and 58715How much does Georgia uasually charge for massage, HE included?

HappyDave
04-09-10, 12:32

RR

Hey I started the thread, Jackson moved by accident.

So I get a free one with Gianna right

HappyDave
04-09-10, 15:10
Called ahead, asked for Gianna, was told come right over.

Got Winona, told Gianna busy.

Cold hands, backward teas squeezed the berries so bad it hurt.

Flipped did a little leg time then the ending.

second ending happened was handed dry paper towels and told to clean up self. Then handed wet ones, she started cleaning up right away I had to ask to use the shower.

Total time 40 minutes from getting out to getting in my car.

Bought the two for package and tipped .4 over tipped in my opinion.

Hope Gianna is not pissed at me will like to try her one last time.

As I was leaving a fellow monger brown shirt and glasses, little heavy was walking in if it was one of you guys hit me with a pm.

Stressed Out
04-09-10, 17:09
Called ahead, asked for Gianna, was told come right over.

Got Winona, told Gianna busy.

Cold hands, backward teas squeezed the berries so bad it hurt.

Flipped did a little leg time then the ending.

second ending happened was handed dry paper towels and told to clean up self. Then handed wet ones, she started cleaning up right away I had to ask to use the shower.

Total time 40 minutes from getting out to getting in my car.

Bought the two for package and tipped .4 over tipped in my opinion.

Hope Gianna is not pissed at me will like to try her one last time.

As I was leaving a fellow monger brown shirt and glasses, little heavy was walking in if it was one of you guys hit me with a pm.

Guys...for the above reason and another that I cannot post i would suggest that you avoid Winona. And BTW HD..did she wear a scarf?

HappyDave
04-09-10, 17:57
Guys...for the above reason and another that I cannot post i would suggest that you avoid Winona. And BTW HD..did she wear a scarf?

I did not notice a scarf, just the usual black spandex they all seem to wear.

She was nice enough but to rushed, do offers were suggested of anything else on the table.

She looked nice thought would try someone I had not heard a post on. Guess it was a TOFTT.

When I make my next and possibly last appointment with them, I will insist that who I ask for is there or will walk.

I do miss the consistency of the Asian amps, they also seem to be run better.

HD

Dan Wesson
04-09-10, 18:14
Hmmm, that sucks. I gave her a good recommendation. What could change in a few weeks. She gave a great tease and a great finish. IBTC material. Not my type, but not a bad session. She was a little paranoid I was LEO but otherwise a good visit. It didn't help matters that when she asked me if I was LEO, I told her that my saying no meant nothing. I am such an dick sometimes!

Dan Wesson
04-09-10, 18:21
the problem is keeping the appointment (a little Seinfeld humor).
I am with you Dave. They did the switch recently on me. As I said, they are getting too many cancels so they almost treat it like a walk in now. Now they know my "name" when I book so you would think they would treat regulars a little better.

When I make my next and possibly last appointment with them, I will insist that who I ask for is there or will walk.

HD

HappyDave
04-09-10, 18:23
the problem is keeping the appointment (a little Seinfeld humor).
I am with you Dave. They did the switch recently on me. As I said, they are getting too many cancels so they almost treat it like a walk in now. Now they know my "name" when I book so you would think they would treat regulars a little better.

I always call ahead and am on time. They could have asked when I showed if I wanted to try someone new.

She just walked into the room and I was like you are not Gianna!

Next time cloths back on and hit the front desk for cash back.

Longjblues
04-09-10, 21:08
I recently contacted her by email to see what she was charging since I hadn't seen her in 4-5 months. She initially quoted me $200 for the hr, but i indicated that it was more than i like to pay. She agreed to $160/hr which is what I had been paying her. I didn't identify myself to her so I think she is probably agreeable. She always was fairly reasonable.

She offers a decent massage with cbj. She allows roamin but nothing inside her.

How much does Georgia uasually charge for massage, HE included?

Uboatct
04-12-10, 08:48
I always call ahead and am on time. They could have asked when I showed if I wanted to try someone new.

She just walked into the room and I was like you are not Gianna!

Next time cloths back on and hit the front desk for cash back.

Happened to me a few weeks ago, was confirmed w Gianna, even by the front desk staff, then after about 5 minutes in the room, in walks Rachel (who I've seen before). I spoke up and said I was waiting for Gianna, who ended up coming in about 10 mins after that. I'm sure Rachel was pissed, but whatever.

Bat21
04-12-10, 10:51
Happened to me twice, both I ended up with a huge Latino.

Happened to me a few weeks ago, was confirmed w Gianna, even by the front desk staff, then after about 5 minutes in the room, in walks Rachel (who I've seen before). I spoke up and said I was waiting for Gianna, who ended up coming in about 10 mins after that. I'm sure Rachel was pissed, but whatever.

Jomonde123
04-12-10, 12:23
Thinking about heading to Spa B for the first time this week or next and while I certainly don't mind just diving in and taking my chances (part of the fun), if anyone can provide some feedback/tips for this place via PM or reply, it would be cool.

Sounds like Gianna is the one to get but difficult to get in her schedule, so I was just going to go there and keep options open. Thanks ahead and maybe I can offer some intel as well if needed

Indian Jack
04-12-10, 20:48
I tried Spa A the other day. Went in for the hour massage, got Christina (I think that's her name). We all know how this works, so I'll cut right to the chase. She offered HE for $. I actually had to double check and ask if she meant 100 ON TOP of the 80 I already paid or just 20 more to bring my total to 100. There's no way she really meant 180 for a mediocre massage with HE, right?

Apparently she really meant it. I told her this was way out of my price range. She informed me that the typical tip for just a massage is. 3, but since I didn't know that, she could give me a deal and go as low as. 6 for HE. The simple fact that she expected. 3 more for that massage with no extras was almost too much for me to handle.

To top it off she didn't towel me off or even leave me with a towel to take care of myself, so I left disappointed, slightly irritated, and slimy. I don't plan on heading back any time soon.

Dan Wesson
04-13-10, 06:04
When I read a report like this one, and seeing as to how they have been treating appointments (even with regulars) it seems as though the ladies are trying to make a point with management. $30 tip for a regular massage, NO, I don't think so! I typically leave $10 for a legit massage, maybe $20 for a really good, firm massage or hot stone treatment.
Regardless, MY source of income does NOT depend on THEM. Personally, I will go back to other venues to satisfy my cravings while they sort out their problems there. When they come back to their senses, I will give them another shot!

I tried Spa A the other day. Went in for the hour massage, got Christina (I think that's her name). We all know how this works, so I'll cut right to the chase. She offered HE for $. I actually had to double check and ask if she meant 100 ON TOP of the 80 I already paid or just 20 more to bring my total to 100. There's no way she really meant 180 for a mediocre massage with HE, right?

Apparently she really meant it. I told her this was way out of my price range. She informed me that the typical tip for just a massage is. 3, but since I didn't know that, she could give me a deal and go as low as. 6 for HE. The simple fact that she expected. 3 more for that massage with no extras was almost too much for me to handle.

To top it off she didn't towel me off or even leave me with a towel to take care of myself, so I left disappointed, slightly irritated, and slimy. I don't plan on heading back any time soon.

HappyDave
04-13-10, 07:18
When I read a report like this one, and seeing as to how they have been treating appointments (even with regulars) it seems as though the ladies are trying to make a point with management. $30 tip for a regular massage, NO, I don't think so! I typically leave $10 for a legit massage, maybe $20 for a really good, firm massage or hot stone treatment.
Regardless, MY source of income does NOT depend on THEM. Personally, I will go back to other venues to satisfy my cravings while they sort out their problems there. When they come back to their senses, I will give them another shot!

I think someone should give the owner of Spa B this web site. I am only one out of three times happy with my experience. Again I have to say the Asian spas are run better and more consistent.

I have one pass left, The only good performer I know is Gianna, I have asked members for other names and not really gotten much. I will be going back one more time and if not satisfied it will be my last.

They may think they can get more per massage but this will be one customer they will not be getting back.

AsianLPGAfan
04-13-10, 07:44
I think someone should give the owner of Spa B this web site. I am only one out of three times happy with my experience. Again I have to say the Asian spas are run better and more consistent.

I have one pass left, The only good performer I know is Gianna, I have asked members for other names and not really gotten much. I will be going back one more time and if not satisfied it will be my last.

They may think they can get more per massage but this will be one customer they will not be getting back.I enjoy therapeutic massages as well. I tend to go with the 15 to 20 percent standard dependant on level of service.

How much would you tip the person who cuts your hair? Kinda similar reasoning for me.

30$ For a 70 dollar "therapeutic" is expecting too much from their part. 20 is pushing the max.

Jomonde123
04-13-10, 14:57
I enjoy therapeutic massages as well. I tend to go with the 15 to 20 percent standard dependant on level of service.

How much would you tip the person who cuts your hair? Kinda similar reasoning for me.

30$ For a 70 dollar "therapeutic" is expecting too much from their part. 20 is pushing the max.Agreed - If I end up getting a therapeutic massage only I'll usually tip 10 but if it is really good I'll give them 20 (and there have been at least one or two I can remember).

RickyRicardo
04-13-10, 18:11
Hi Dave, honestly lately Gianna is the best right now. The rest fucking suck. Nellie was good and I stress was. She now skimps on time, fakes services, ups prices etc. I saw a whale of a ***** there named Linelle. Fat and disgusting. Spa A at least has a few more choices.

RR

They may think they can get more per massage but this will be one customer they will not be getting back.

HappyDave
04-13-10, 19:15
Hi Dave, honestly lately Gianna is the best right now. The rest fucking suck. Nellie was good and I stress was. She now skimps on time, fakes services, ups prices etc. I saw a whale of a ***** there named Linelle. Fat and disgusting. Spa A at least has a few more choices.

RR

thanks, my pass is good for B only so will have to try for G one last time. May not be repeating beyond this. For the cost of one really good experience could have gotten FS at OS in RI at least twice.

The place is just to hit or miss for the money and if you get the pass one seems to go to waste, I typicaly hit an amp every month so would not let one expire but trying to hit the one chick that delivers sucks.

Stressed Out
04-14-10, 11:44

Hey HD - the owner of the spas knows of this website and does check it almost daily. My (educated) guess it that she is having a few issues with some of the better girls who think they are better than they actually are and are demanding more of the entrance fee ect.

Keigy
04-14-10, 20:56
Cindy in South Boston is now going by the name of Anne (see backpage). The photos are new and also show part of the rented room she works in. When I first met her, she told me this story about how a former high school classmate, who had a secret crush on her back in the day, discovered her ad and recognized her. He so wanted to fulfill his early fantasy about her but she turned him down.

VilunyaChert
04-15-10, 08:30
she told me this story about how a former high school classmate, who had a secret crush on her back in the day, discovered her ad and recognized her. He so wanted to fulfill his early fantasy about her but she turned him down.

It's okay I understand
This ain't no never-never land
I hope that when this issue's gone
I'll see you when your clothes are on

Take your car, yes we will
We'll take your car and drive it
We'll take it to a motel room
And take 'em off in private

A part of me has just been ripped
The pages from my mind are stripped
Oh no, I can't deny it
Oh yea, I guess I gotta buy it!

Stressed Out
04-15-10, 16:59
Cindy in South Boston is now going by the name of Anne (see backpage). The photos are new and also show part of the rented room she works in. When I first met her, she told me this story about how a former high school classmate, who had a secret crush on her back in the day, discovered her ad and recognized her. He so wanted to fulfill his early fantasy about her but she turned him down.

ok so Lisa went to April who went to Cindy and is now Anne. All this since I first saw her in October. For the love of moses why can't they keep the same name.

Jon Gris
04-15-10, 19:07
Ok,

First and foremost I want to thank all the guys who have posted reviews on these spas in the past. I used to frequent RI until the change in the rules. From the reports on here I doubt I will be making a visit to either one of these establishments until I see some type of reported improvement. Sadly unless you speak with your wallet a lot of places don't listen.

RickyRicardo
04-16-10, 08:03
Umm. She is horrific looking.

RR

Screwjack
04-16-10, 12:29
Delayed in reporting this but I hit Bonan again last friday afternoon. They were very busy—should have gone in the morning when I was told they were dead slow.

Still, I had an enjoyable session with Annie though I agree with others—it's starting to feel like the same old song. and She added climbing onto the table to the massage but some of the the middle game wasn't up to her previous standards. The last verse reached the proper crescendo though and she really held on to the final note. Still. I may try one of the other therapists next time around—or at least not request Annie and see what fortune delivers.

$30 to the singer.

Screwjack
04-16-10, 12:31
I didn't realize I was in the non-Asian area. Mea Culpa. If Jackson notices my transgression, I hope he will strike the preceding report (and this) from the record.

Sorry guys!

SJ

Stressed Out
04-16-10, 16:55
Umm. She is horrific looking.

RR

RR - this seems like a case where the photo doesn't do her justice. Now she isn't beautiful but she isn't horrific either. And she is actually a very pleasant girl who gives a decent body rub and a nice ending. She also has a cute body which looks good in lingere. She's not RI material but for a quick visit and some nice conversation close to boston she is decent.

Diogenesbarrel
04-17-10, 10:25
ok so Lisa went to April who went to Cindy and is now Anne. All this since I first saw her in October. For the love of moses why can't they keep the same name.
So they can keep attracting customers once their rep gets out?

HappyDave
04-17-10, 10:52
Ok,

First and foremost I want to thank all the guys who have posted reviews on these spas in the past. I used to frequent RI until the change in the rules. From the reports on here I doubt I will be making a visit to either one of these establishments until I see some type of reported improvement. Sadly unless you speak with your wallet a lot of places don't listen.

If you can actually get G I would not totally rule them out, she is worth it.

Guest123
04-17-10, 12:06
...the owner of the spas knows of this website and does check it almost daily...
If that is indeed the case, I'll go on record here stating that I will not return unless I hear of dramatic improvements in their service. This place is extremely convenient for me, but I decided a while ago to stop my weekly visits until they make some significant changes. I've got other providers who are more than happy to provide proper service for a reasonable fee.

Guest123

Wayback
04-17-10, 17:45
Have not been back to either SpaA or B since I was way upsold and shorted time (30 minutes at most in a scheduled hour) on a session by a provider at SpaA.

Have spent my dollars elsewhere since.

Mr Boston
04-19-10, 22:49
Hi Gents,

I was windowshopping on backpage and found an ad for what looked like a great possibility:

=======
Megan here, certified massage therapist with more than you can handle in the way of passion, pleasure and relaxation. I am running an ongoing 100 kiss special for those of you that need it, need it bad and are determined to get it.
I offer Full Body Massage, Clothed or Nude. I am also a Full Svc companion as well. I am fairly limitless and only ask that you bein it for fun. Please don't be one of those that takes things too seriously or questions everything. I just hate that!
I am here to please, to relax and to soothe even the newest of interests. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask, but I think you will find everything you need here: WWW. Massages by Megan .COM (no spaces, of course).
==========

Visit to the web site reveals that she wants a $5 deposit by cc to book the appt. I appreciate that in theory it might be a great idea for an honest provider if I knew her already, but I shudder to think of those who will actually give their cc # to some site to set up an appt because "it's only $5."

Especially after listening to an NPR report on cyberwar today!

Web site does not offer any more pics, more about her, etc., just pick dates for appt, enter e-mail addr, and cc #.

Megan, if you are out there, come talk to us! :-)

Cheers,

Mr Boston

Longjblues
04-19-10, 23:40
Standard con! As soon as they tell you to give your CC info to be verified, you know its bullshit.

They have got more and more sophisticated, with their own web site and all.

Bottomline, as soon as they send you to the site to verify age or anything else requiring CC info, you know its a sham.

Hi Gents,

I was windowshopping on backpage and found an ad for what looked like a great possibility:

=======
Megan here, certified massage therapist with more than you can handle in the way of passion, pleasure and relaxation. I am running an ongoing 100 kiss special for those of you that need it, need it bad and are determined to get it.
I offer Full Body Massage, Clothed or Nude. I am also a Full Svc companion as well. I am fairly limitless and only ask that you bein it for fun. Please don't be one of those that takes things too seriously or questions everything. I just hate that!
I am here to please, to relax and to soothe even the newest of interests. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask, but I think you will find everything you need here: WWW. Massages by Megan .COM (no spaces, of course).
==========

Visit to the web site reveals that she wants a $5 deposit by cc to book the appt. I appreciate that in theory it might be a great idea for an honest provider if I knew her already, but I shudder to think of those who will actually give their cc # to some site to set up an appt because "it's only $5."

Web site does not offer any more pics, more about her, etc., just pick dates for appt, enter e-mail addr, and cc #.

Cheers,

Mr Boston

Smoke Screen
04-22-10, 06:21
Hi Gents,

=======

==========

Cheers,

Mr BostonThat's a very enticing ad, especially after seeing the pic that goes with it.

But I have to agree with Longjblues, it's a scam. I answered a similiar ad requesting a credit card # for verification so I got a $50 prepaid card, I used $40 of it and sent the # to the scam artist. She came back with "use another card". Better off skipping this one.

Kinfolk
04-22-10, 10:49
After seeing a report about,"Eve" and the fact that my work sometimes puts me in Fall River, I decided to giver her a try. Older glasses,bottled blonde,nice ass,unfirm tits as reported by others. Good solid massage,deep & good pressure if thats what you like. Uses oil of which I'm not a fan but alas, you can only ask and suggest so many times not to and use lotion. Very sincere, seems to enjoy her work, likes to suck cock if your polite. Overall moneys worth for full hour $. Gave her a decent tip as her personality and thoroughness warranted a above average tip. YMMV

K

PS As i understand it now, she spends some time @ Spa A. unsure of when, but she mentioned it in passing to me. She had said she was returning there after a brief hiatus.

Bigmike1944
04-22-10, 17:58
Is Eve still at the 402 number?

After seeing a report about,"Eve" and the fact that my work sometimes puts me in Fall River, I decided to giver her a try. Older glasses,bottled blonde,nice ass,unfirm tits as reported by others. Good solid massage,deep & good pressure if thats what you like. Uses oil of which I'm not a fan but alas, you can only ask and suggest so many times not to and use lotion. Very sincere, seems to enjoy her work, likes to suck cock if your polite. Overall moneys worth for full hour $. Gave her a decent tip as her personality and thoroughness warranted a above average tip. YMMV

K

PS As i understand it now, she spends some time @ Spa A. unsure of when, but she mentioned it in passing to me. She had said she was returning there after a brief hiatus.

Kinfolk
04-23-10, 15:28
Not sure, its been a couple of weeks since I saw her last. I believe I found her # here posted in early Jan/2010 or late Dec/2009. I may try here @ Spa A/Brockton to see how that goes. Not really TOFTT, but more recon for my own curiosity.

K

Wetseeker
04-24-10, 12:44
If you can get past the 80 for 45 -50 min plus topless for 80 or nude for 100, you might just be a mandala candidate. Place is clean and predictable. Senior members PM for my picks. These ladies in their 40's know a thing or two about HJs (and more) and they aren't too tough to look at.

I can second that. They do have a surprising amount of repeat business despite a couple of receptionists that have a bad attitude. wet

Member #4332
04-24-10, 15:20
Just a follow up post on tiffany and crystal. Was able to get them into their bra and panties and got to roam up top. Another great visit. Still recommend. Numbers can be found on other popular review sites and a profile on another site.

Slart B Fast
04-24-10, 21:03
I no longer live near north shore, so I don't know if these are all still in biz:

Centennial in Revere
Essentials (Ge's) in Revere
Amy/Malu/Juliana in Medford
Self Day Spa in Malden
Hollywood Tan in Malden

Adobe
04-24-10, 23:38
RR - this seems like a case where the photo doesn't do her justice. Now she isn't beautiful but she isn't horrific either. And she is actually a very pleasant girl who gives a decent body rub and a nice ending. She also has a cute body which looks good in lingere. She's not RI material but for a quick visit and some nice conversation close to boston she is decent.

I agree. I saw Anne when she was still Cindy -- she looks cute in lingerie, and she does give an HE that's more than passable. The room is a pit, and it's a bit more than a 5-minute walk from the Red Line, and the roaming is so limited it's basically non-existent. So you've got to weigh the pros and the cons. For just a little more dough, there are better times to be had.

Stressed Out
04-26-10, 17:07
I agree. I saw Anne when she was still Cindy -- she looks cute in lingerie, and she does give an HE that's more than passable. The room is a pit, and it's a bit more than a 5-minute walk from the Red Line, and the roaming is so limited it's basically non-existent. So you've got to weigh the pros and the cons. For just a little more dough, there are better times to be had.

I either got lucky...she changed her approach or I was irrestible! I was able to ger her top down and enjoy some very nice breasts. Of course this was a good 6 months ago during early fall. She does have a terrific body and really wears lingere well. (which you can pick out) The interesting part was that she asked you to go through her bag of lingere and pick out some. Then she gets undressed in the room so you can obviously see her in the buff. And obviously as said you can do a lot better for a little more. But if your limited by no car or in the area she will do nicely. Also if I remember she has a very bad back which did stymie her ability for a better massage.

Catnibbler
04-26-10, 20:21
Let's not forget Irene's in Medford. A sweet black young lady and a brazilian
woman.

Fluff
04-26-10, 21:28
I either got lucky...she changed her approach or I was irrestible! I was able to ger her top down and enjoy some very nice breasts. Of course this was a good 6 months ago during early fall. She does have a terrific body and really wears lingere well. (which you can pick out) The interesting part was that she asked you to go through her bag of lingere and pick out some. Then she gets undressed in the room so you can obviously see her in the buff. And obviously as said you can do a lot better for a little more. But if your limited by no car or in the area she will do nicely. Also if I remember she has a very bad back which did stymie her ability for a better massage.

Same experience here, but the location, IMHO, was awful. I liked those breasts too, and I am sure that there is more available for repeat customers, but she has to upgrade her lcoation.

Natebost
04-27-10, 00:10
I have been out of commission for the last few months and haven't had much to offer....

I did want to chime in and say that I sent one of my friends, who frequents some of the NorthShore ladies to the alphabet Spa without realizing some of the negative stuff that has been going on. I can safely report that he went and had two great experiences. He said one was with Vanessa(?) and the other with a blonde who splits time between the two. I guess they can still provide what we need!

I am trying to ease my way back in with a favorite who is hard to nail down, we will see.

I also came across some ladies with ads on CL under the theraputic listing that I had not seen before. I will report back if I TOFTT.

Jay Boy69
04-27-10, 08:03
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/1710991618.html

Has any hobbyist out there experienced Jackie in Medford? Is the pic true?

Please share knowledge and experience for fellow hobbyist benefits.

There are many brazilian providers out there and they vary in degree of value

Feel free to PM me for further detailed info sharing.

Rito1
04-27-10, 09:06
I saw her about a moth or so ago (I did a review of her) and it was just like SO says. I was able to suck her tits and lick her upper thigh. I tried for daty but she would not let me.

Undercoverchef
04-27-10, 15:48
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/1710991618.html

Has any hobbyist out there experienced Jackie in Medford? Is the pic true?

Please share knowledge and experience for fellow hobbyist benefits.

There are many brazilian providers out there and they vary in degree of value

Feel free to PM me for further detailed info sharing.I saw jackie a few weeks back.

The picture i doubt it is her , although "Jackie" was not bad her ass was a little flat for a Brazilian, and the session was under whelming with a mechanical HE.

Located in Medford Square if I remember correct it was .6 for 1/2 hour .2 tip

Stressed Out
04-27-10, 16:44
I have been out of commission for the last few months and haven't had much to offer....

I did want to chime in and say that I sent one of my friends, who frequents some of the NorthShore ladies to the alphabet Spa without realizing some of the negative stuff that has been going on. I can safely report that he went and had two great experiences. He said one was with Vanessa(?) and the other with a blonde who splits time between the two. I guess they can still provide what we need!

I am trying to ease my way back in with a favorite who is hard to nail down, we will see.

I also came across some ladies with ads on CL under the theraputic listing that I had not seen before. I will report back if I TOFTT.

Interesting note about Vanessa. The last report i had heard about her was last Sept. If I remember she was a hot blonde that was decent but a big upseller. She also charged up front which is unlike most of the girls there. Heard she wanted 1.0 for naked HJ (the norm is .5 to .6) and wanted 1.4 for naked BJ. Would be curious if she has changed any.
Also of note...either some of these girls have been gone for good lengths of time or we aren't getting reports. I try and keep track of them there and when I think one is gone up she pops up. Not sure on the blonde..could be Brittany.

Dan Wesson
04-27-10, 18:54
Unless there has been a recent change, Brit never works auto mile. Would be curious as to who it is. Anybody try Autumn yet?

Another good bet is Melody at Mandala. Only works Saturdays, but she is a sweetie. 20's, dark hair, nice body, accomodating.

Interesting note about Vanessa. The last report i had heard about her was last Sept. If I remember she was a hot blonde that was decent but a big upseller. She also charged up front which is unlike most of the girls there. Heard she wanted 1.0 for naked HJ (the norm is .5 to .6) and wanted 1.4 for naked BJ. Would be curious if she has changed any.
Also of note...either some of these girls have been gone for good lengths of time or we aren't getting reports. I try and keep track of them there and when I think one is gone up she pops. Not sure on the blonde..could be Brittany.

HappyDave
04-28-10, 17:15
Pass was about to expire, went to B got Eve, no one on my to do list was working there today.

Eve is about 160 lb mid 30's not a spinner.

Massage was ok about a 6, tease was almost non existent and after several hints from her had to move her hand to the right place for a .6 he. I had dropped names of a coupe of gals I had seen that are known for extras so should not of had to push for it.

On the way out saw an Asian spinner but did not get a name or if she is in on the side cash for the place since I asked the scheduler for a girl that was similar to two that I had asked for when told they were not available.

.6 with the pass .4 for a tip, nothing topless or anything else was suggested.

May not repeat since you need to by a pass to make the entry fee right and are limited in girls that look good enough, perform well enough for a fair tip.

Sorry guys IMHO the Asian Massage parlors got a better system and the girls are way more consistent.

Natebost
04-29-10, 13:27
[QUOTE=Dan Wesson]Unless there has been a recent change, Brit never works auto mile. Would be curious as to who it is. Anybody try Autumn yet?
--------------

I went back to use one of my passes the other day at "B" and saw Autumn/Amber, she used both names when I was there. She is a larger girl, not entirely attractive. Good massage, definitely skills. I guess that is what I get for no request when I called. She was very friendly but I wasn't that into it. She was great on the flip and gave a nice tease asking for a lot of direction....she aimed to please. Not my type but overall good.

Just as FYI, I sent one of my friends who likes to partake and he had nothing but good things to say as a newbie. Lets not forget that this place is very nice and usually accommodating.....not aimed at you Dan, just been reading a lot of bad stuff on here. They have always been great to me.

Dan Wesson
04-29-10, 19:05
I am not sure exactly what you are trying to say here. However, if zero post people send me PM's, I do not respond one way or the other.

Just as FYI, I sent one of my friends who likes to partake and he had nothing but good things to say as a newbie. Lets not forget that this place is very nice and usually accommodating.....not aimed at you Dan, just been reading a lot of bad stuff on here. They have always been great to me.

HappyDave
04-29-10, 19:41
I am not sure exactly what you are trying to say here. However, if zero post people send me PM's, I do not respond one way or the other.

Just got one last night asking info that has heavily beet talked about on this thread. Like he read nothing on the site, I am not into re capitulating what I already posted. I also do reply to all my mail so I gave him as to others the RTFF.

Dan Wesson
04-29-10, 20:10
Just realized what you were trying to say. I misread it first time.

Don't get me wrong, I like auto mile. But the recent booking antics as well as shorting on time have taken some of the shine off of it. The place is clean and comfortable and I like it. I like it more when I get the girl I ask for for the full time I pay for.

I am not trying to sour anyone else on the place, just letting people know what they "might" expect.

HappyDave
04-29-10, 20:28
Just realized what you were trying to say. I misread it first time.

Don't get me wrong, I like auto mile. But the recent booking antics as well as shorting on time have taken some of the shine off of it. The place is clean and comfortable and I like it. I like it more when I get the girl I ask for for the full time I pay for.

I am not trying to sour anyone else on the place, just letting people know what they "might" expect.

the place is very clean and the people are very nice, consistency lacks. You get Gianna and you will have an excellent time. Eve or Winona not so much, you will leave happy but just to mechanical and cold.

SMS 54
04-30-10, 22:56
the place is very clean and the people are very nice, consistency lacks. You get Gianna and you will have an excellent time. Eve or Winona not so much, you will leave happy but just to mechanical and cold.

This was a place I was ready to try, but due to the diligent reporting, specifically of the lack of consistency, coupled with the 75 or so mile drive for me, it became obvious that there are better choices out there.

Thank you.

Kinfolk
05-05-10, 14:11
Did a little recon for my own intel and here's what I saw/found. Melinda aka Jasmine, met her when she was at MassageRX.Medium build, dark hair, tatoos. Okay massage, decent ending, face/5-6, body/7, attitude was good-tries to play you in giving her phone # tell you to call her,blah,blah. Found out a few months later, she lives with her girlfriend and is kinda anti-men. Go figure. Melissa, tall, dark hair, face/7,body/7. Okay massage-kinda fluffy if you know what I mean. Not much by way of pressure even when hinted repeatedly. Some roaming, suggests that there could be more, maybe I try again and see. I saw Caylin most recently, good massage, decent pressure,average ending, tried to hit me up for more tip after giving her a decent tip already. Slender build, definite IBTC, minimal roaming. One last pass to use, trying to see who might be worth while. Heard that Eve was there, but did not see her.

Bosjim
05-05-10, 22:43
Have had several visits with Miss G, each one better than the last. She gives a great strong massage, and makes sure you leave happy. The way she climbed up on the table last visit was fantastic!

Missed her one Saturday, had Christina instead. Not nearly as good a massage; she apologized, explained she was recovering from an accident. I can appreciate that, but the happy ending seemed very contrived. As we were finishing up and the lights came up she made the comment "wow, you really are cute! "- weren't you telling me that the last ten minutes?!! Seems she's back and forth between A and be for those who are interested. Be is much more convenient for me, and although it is more open it seems much less busy, at least the times I've been there. My back is aching to see G, but something else really aches for Deana! We'll see how things line up.

Dan Wesson
05-06-10, 05:19
When the girls start to use different booking names, it just complicates the process. The Spa's already have alot of girls. If they start to use new or additional names I potentially waste a visit with someone whom I did not want to see but did not know the name, given that T has recently been cranky about giving descriptions of the girls on the phone.

BTW...thanks for the intel K!

Did a little recon for my own intel and here's what I saw/found. Melinda aka Jasmine, met her when she was at MassageRX.

Wayback
05-12-10, 08:14
Ad/site on another board:

http://sites.google.com/site/massagesbykennedy/

At least one of the faces looks vaguely familiar. Any intel on these two?

Whynot1346
05-12-10, 14:26
Ad/site on another board:

http://sites.google.com/site/massagesbykennedy/

At least one of the faces looks vaguely familiar. Any intel on these two?That is Kennedy and Dani (a.k.a Tommie) who have a new incall in the 92/128 area. you can have 2 or 4 handed with them and you can upgrade to 6 hands with River. contact at Grltomm@aol.com

I haven't seen yet, but have heard some positive reviews and they are next on my list.

Longjblues
05-12-10, 14:49
Are you sure that neither Kennedy nor Dani is River? I'm curious because I thought River had changed her name to either Kennedy or Dani?

It was my impression that River was expensive but not very good. I haven't seen any of them. It was just my general impression from reading the Boards.

That is Kennedy and Dani (a.k.a Tommie) who have a new incall in the 92/128 area. you can have 2 or 4 handed with them and you can upgrade to 6 hands with River. contact at Grltomm@aol.com

I haven't seen yet, but have heard some positive reviews and they are next on my list.

Boston Apple
05-12-10, 17:55
Has anyone responded to this ad in Malden? It's running in the therapeutic section on CL. It's in my 'hood, so I was thinking about having a look. Curious what a "non-evasive" massage is. I know what I would hope it to be. :)

Iamme Iam
05-12-10, 22:01
If you call, this ad makes me consider she is into Reiki. The only thing worse than a DIY place, is a magic hands massage, she massages your aura. I would ask, see what she says she actually does. Good luck if you TOFTT.

Has anyone responded to this ad in Malden? It's running in the therapeutic section on CL. It's in my 'hood, so I was thinking about having a look. Curious what a "non-evasive" massage is. I know what I would hope it to be. :)

Fats
05-12-10, 23:24
Happened to me twice, both I ended up with a huge Latino.

I hope for your sake they were huge Latinas.

Top Floor
05-12-10, 23:30

I asked her what non-evasive meant and she replied "Not painful" along with her rates. After wasting too much money on people that claim they're massage therapists I'll spend my $75 on ones that I know are.

Chipsahoy
05-13-10, 07:07
Had business in Boston, and thought I'd drive out to the Automile to kick some tires and have my pistons realigned.

I called B and made an appointment with my favorite Italian sounding therapist whom I've previously reviewed on the standard Boston amp site.

The appointment was made two hours out, and confirmed 45 minutes prior (I've read some of the hi-jinx this particular has been known to affect.)

Lo and behold, when I arrived, I was told that "G" had gone home sick, but was asked if I would like to try someone else. I said "no," and as I walked out the door, couldn't help but to wonder if I'd ever return there.

Certainly providers are "allowed" to go home sick like the rest of us. Still, the cynic in me thinks that the spa is taking advantage of "G's" mercurial rise in popularity at our expense. My guess is that they say she's there knowing that most, once there, will opt to stay in the hopes of a G-esque visit.

Anyway, I used the $125 I would have spent as part of down payment on a sweet new ride. The spa's (perhaps permanent) loss is Volvo's gain...

Joe Fish
05-13-10, 11:40
Had business in Boston, and thought I'd drive out to the Automile to kick some tires and have my pistons realigned.

I called B and made an appointment with my favorite Italian sounding therapist whom I've previously reviewed on the standard Boston amp site.

The appointment was made two hours out, and confirmed 45 minutes prior (I've read some of the hi-jinx this particular has been known to affect.)

Lo and behold, when I arrived, I was told that "G" had gone home sick, but was asked if I would like to try someone else. I said "no," and as I walked out the door, couldn't help but to wonder if I'd ever return there.

Certainly providers are "allowed" to go home sick like the rest of us. Still, the cynic in me thinks that the spa is taking advantage of "G's" mercurial rise in popularity at our expense. My guess is that they say she's there knowing that most, once there, will opt to stay in the hopes of a G-esque visit.

Anyway, I used the $125 I would have spent as part of down payment on a sweet new ride. The spa's (perhaps permanent) loss is Volvo's gain...Great choice Chip!! You'll go alot farther with the Volvo...

Member #4946
05-13-10, 21:46
Great choice Chip!! You'll go alot farther with the Volvo...Chip, Wednesday is her day off, she did not go home sick, they were trying the old bait and switch.

Good for you to bolt

SMS 54
05-14-10, 01:12
Made an appointment today with Amy from Medford. Brazilian well reviewed on another board.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/1735103660.html

Called in am, asked for noon app't, she checked her schedule, asked if I had been there before (no) and said OK. asked if I had any questions and quoted price of $ for 1 hour.

I got there a bit early , called and Amy let me in the back door and brought me to the suite, locked the door and then introduced me to Carmen and said she would be taking care of my massage. Carmen is attractive fortyish blonde, very little english. I was taken by surprise and was looking forward to a massage from Amy due to her splendid reviews, but went ahead with Carmen.

She gave a very good medium to soft massage, used lots of warm lotion which was OK with me, there was just enough accidental teases to make me think there might be a HE, and after the flip still took her time and for a while I was thinking it might not happen, as in she kept avoiding the prize for a while, but then a very good HE, and plenty of warm towels and washcloths for cleanup.

Full 60 minutes, no interruptions, very little chatter, I did not try roaming, but she was not afraid to get close during the massage.

They did not ask for fee prior to, and as I was shown out, I handed her 1.2, which she did not look at. If I had a ten on me it would have been 1.1 as I am accustomed to paying in the Medford/Malden area.

I would repeat anytime, but would still like to try Amy.

Fats
05-14-10, 01:28
I did not try roaming, but she was not afraid to get close during the massage.

Carmen's massage is OK but nothing compared to Amy's. Roaming is the only area where she is ahead as she will let the puppies out. I had a similar experience (expecting to see Amy but somehow ended up with Carmen) and would never let it happen again.

Kinfolk
05-14-10, 12:21
Don't waste your time or money. Face/4, body/4,Massage Technique/3. Almost the full hour, but it really doesn't matter when your getting a less than mediocre massage. Allows roaming, appears to like sucking cock, but again not very adept at it. Would not repeat, would not recommend,would rather spank the monkey into a sock or suffer blue balls for another day/week.
Just IMHO.

As a side note. New front desk girl at Spa A. Is about a useful as bringing sand to the beach. She was more concerned about her oversized knock-off sunglasses from falling down than she was about trying to help a customer. Not very friendly, I told her I had a pass with 1 visit left, she couldn't find it, then acted like I was lying about it, day/time I purchased it, with who, cash/charge, who did I use the 1st visit on. Terry if your reading this as others have said you do, A seeing eye dog could help you better. She lacks any sense of customer service and god only knows if she understands what any sense of,"Hospitality" is. What happened to the previous front girl? she was always on her game.

K

Keigy
05-20-10, 07:08
BP body rubs:
"hot, white girl for body rub (light BDSM & fetish interests available)"

The pics are her and she does have washboard abs and legs that go on forever. She is tall, blonde, young and pretty. Jane communicates exclusively by email until 1 minute before the appointment when she calls your cell with the room number.

She starts off with a a good non-pro massage (using lotion, not oil) with a lomi lomi-like style. She wears bikini bottoms but no top. Roaming is permitted, except at the Y.

The massage goes on for at least 30-40 minutes or more, depending on your specific requests for follow-up activities. When you're on your back, she sits at your feet, with her legs stretched out facing you, for great eye contact during the front massage. This is the way to go and I wish more providers did it this way. I'm usually not into feet, but I couldn't resist massaging hers as she looked into my eyes while working me to a frenzy.

One full hour is 1.6 and shorter sessions are available I believe. Jane is in Boston through today and will return in June in 2-3 weeks. I will see her again.

Davehter
05-20-10, 10:25
BP body rubs:

"hot, white girl for body rub (light BDSM & fetish interests available)"

The pics are her and she does have washboard abs and legs that go on forever. She is tall, blonde, young and pretty. Jane communicates exclusively by email until 1 minute before the appointment when she calls your cell with the room number.

She starts off with a a good non-pro massage (using lotion, not oil) with a lomi lomi-like style. She wears bikini bottoms but no top. Roaming is permitted, except at the Y.

The massage goes on for at least 30-40 minutes or more, depending on your specific requests for follow-up activities. When you're on your back, she sits at your feet, with her legs stretched out facing you, for great eye contact during the front massage. This is the way to go and I wish more providers did it this way. I'm usually not into feet, but I couldn't resist massaging hers as she looked into my eyes while working me to a frenzy.

One full hour is 1.6 and shorter sessions are available I believe. Jane is in Boston through today and will return in June in 2-3 weeks. I will see her again.Seconded.

Awesome gal, too.

And set up is a breeze by email.

She comes up about once a month.

Longjblues
05-20-10, 17:25
"Noticed her ad on CL-northshore (see copy below) and called her. She sounded very nice on the phone, quoted $150-HH and $200/hour. She texed me a photo as offered in her ad. The photo looked good, so I made an immediate appointment for the hh.

Standard two-call, entered her hotel room and was met by an attractive brunette, probably 28-30 yrs old, 5'6" to 5'9", maybe 135 to 145lbs, dressed in denim skirt and sleeveless t-shirt. She seemed very nice. I gave her the $150, and disrobed. Asked about her services, and was told it was massage. I was hoping that she was being cautious, perhaps thinking i was LE. But unfortunately she was serious.

I laid down on the bed and asked if she took her clothes off, and was told that she didn't. I thought she was kidding. I should have ended things and got dress and took the $150 back, but I went through with it.

It was the singular worst experience in this hobby. Her massage was more a gentle rub than massage. No teasing. To her credit, she did give me an uninspired hand job. She took a call from bf, pimp or SO during the 25 minutes I was in her presence. I was so disgusted, I never even got off.

I think that she said her name was Tracy or Stacy. She has a colorful tattoo over her left breast. I think it was a flower, but since she didn't disrobe, I couldn't tell you what it was.

I did ask her if she offered FS, she told me for $2000 she will stay the night and "you can do anything you want". A bargain.

I'm guessing that she is a former stripper. They tend to have an inflated value on themselves.

As you may guess, I don't recommend this one. No value.

Here her ad:

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ads/1750581550.html

Brunette Bombshell - w4m (North Shore)
Date: 2010-05-20, 3:05PM EDT
Reply to:

I'm tall, leggy and curvy
Nice features and gorgeous eyes
Fun, flirty and professional
Available for incalls
Serious callers only
Pics by request

508-292-8990 "

Kikyo
05-20-10, 20:57
Sorry to hear, many of us been there, done that. Btw, any chance you can put the pic for all to see so we know who to avoid?

"Noticed her ad on CL-northshore (see copy below) and called her. She sounded very nice on the phone, quoted $150-HH and $200/hour. She texed me a photo as offered in her ad. The photo looked good, so I made an immediate appointment for the hh.

Member #4332
05-21-10, 09:04
Finally had the pleasure of meeting Amy in Medford yesterday. Now, I've seen some of the best reviewed women on this board and I have to say I've found the best place to get a legit massage and a wonderful he. There were non sensual parts of this massage that just had me squirming with joy. She could actually explain why she was massaging what and what the benefit was too.

I would highly recommend Amy. I actually think I might go back again today.

Fee was 100 did not know if her recent price increase was to do away with tipping and just making it a larger fee. Kinda like Leeza.

Mik77
05-24-10, 10:39
Gents,

Had some time to kill coming up Rt 24 on Friday, and noticed an ad on BP about a Brazilian MP on the Holbrook/Randolph line, and called to set up an appt. I'm going to admit I was suspicious but intrigued, so if nothing else, I was going to do a driveby for some recon. When I pulled up, it was an office building/warehouse out back, to which my senses started thinking sting. As I got there about 15 minutes early, I parked the car, and watched. About 10 minutes into doing so, a cute little latina came out one of the doors, talking on her cell. I got out, pretending to be looking for another office in the building, and engaged her in some small talk, soon realizing that this was legit, and brand new (she told me they are waiting on a sign). Her name was Bella, and she used to work in Spa A/B? (whichever one is near Rt 1-I've never tried, but have read alot about recently on here). Anyway, off we went upstairs, saw some other ladies, who weren't very cute and BIG (I hope just reception ladies) and she led me into the room. You can tell they just moved in there, as they had boxes scattered, but the room was nice.

Got undressed and got under sheet; in she came and started on my massage, without asking for dinero up front. The massage on my back lasted about 20 minutes and wasn't much of a massage (5/10) and more of a rub, but she did tease which I love. On the flip, she didn't remove the sheet per se, but pulled it off junior onto opposite leg while attending to the other leg. As she got closer to the groin area, she had no issues touching the boys, and I began to get the look. I smiled and without asking, just removed her top. What a rack! He was at full attention, but she continued to tease a little. I expressed that I only had $0. 4 for a tip, and she implied that we would only be going as far as HJ with that, but roaming up top was okay, and seemed to enjoy smacking junior against her melons, to the point of giving a small french lesson. This continued for about 25 minutes, until I couldn't hold on anymore, and by accident shot into her hair. She cleaned me up, allowed me to get dressed, and when she came back in, we chatted for a bit, before I walked out beaming. Total Damage. 07+. 04

Overall, the massage as I said was a 5/10, Bella was 8/10, HE was a 9/10. Will definitely repeat and couldn't recommend more to all on here.

Mik

P.S. You have an option for a 30 minute massage-$0. 5 or 60 minute-$0. 7 In talking with her after, she thought when I told her I had $1. 1 it was on top of the $0. 7, and that much more was available on the menu if I had that next time.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/heavenly-touch-25/3696277

Existierende
05-26-10, 17:10
So Dani's pictures are driving me crazy, and I want to set up an appt. with her, even though it's a long drive. I'm wondering if anyone knows what the difference is between sensual and vip level service. I take it that VIP is not F/S and that's fine, b/c that's not what I want. But I'm wondering if there is any mutual touching allowed with the sensual level. VIP is $$.5, and that's a lot if all it gets you is mutual. Thanks!

Bosjim
05-26-10, 17:37
Saw Elana's ad and was in the Quincy area, so figured I'd give her a try. She gave me the address and said to come by in half an hour. Second call gives me the real address (across the street, can't blame a girl for being careful). She greets me in a very cute pink teddy and I know this is going to be an enjoyable visit

She brings me to the front room, tells me to undress and lie face down on the futon. She used way too much oil, and her massage was just rubbing, but she was easy to talk to and very cute. Not the girl in the ad, but how often are the?. About 5 minutes of this and I hear footsteps and then the door opens! My heart was already beating fast, but now for a different reason. I look up, and it's another girl in nothing but panties coming in to grab the wipes! Almost flat chested, but very cute too. I cracked up, Elana cracked up, and so I asked if she took off her top too. She was more than happy to accommodate, so I started stroking her leg.

I wanted to enjoy the entire view, so when she suggested I flip she didn't have to ask twice. Touching was okay, but no penetration. I asked if I could kiss those lovely breasts but alas, it was not on the menu. Cutting to the chase we had a very nice visit, and I left with a big smile At 1.25 it was a bit pricey for a rub and tug, but was a nice change of pace.

Here's the link: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ads/1760454261.html

I know it won't last, but we haven't got that many Italian and Ethiopian Students advertising this time of year.

Stay safe, and have fun (not necessarily in that order)

Jim

Keigy
06-06-10, 06:53
Lisa (lynn/rt107) advertises 1 hr. FBSM for $85 on cl/adult. The pic in her advert is cropped to show only her rack. Her face, age, body type and even ethnicity is up to your imagination. I decided to satisfy my curiosity and was glad I did.

Lisa is a cute African American student in her early twenties. When I arrived at her first floor apartment, she greeted me in a robe and underneath a wrap around her waist covered her ample booty. She told me to lay face down on a T-shaped arrangement of white towels on her double bed. She entered the room after I was in position, sat on the bed next to me and began rubbing. At one point her robe came off but the waist wrap stayed on. After a while, she moved from sitting at my side to kneeling between my legs.

She is not a professionally trained body worker but asked if I wanted light, medium, strong and I opted for light which consisted of rubbing, light pinching and pulling her nails across my skin. The teasing wasn't overt but it was clear that there was a HE in store. We chatted about life, travel, work, school and stuff during the initial phases but things quieted down and soon I was adjusting my lower torso, right and left, up and down in response to her touch which was causing that swelling sensation.

After flipping over, the light rub continued on my front side with her hands getting more and more bold. I went crazy when she got her chest into the act, rubbing her large, full and supple mammaries across my face, chest and lower regions. Touching below the neck and above the waist was permitted. Things heated up to the point where an eruption was inevitable and the verbal encouragement to spray her melons with HWC drove me over the edge.

I told her that I would like to see her again and she remarked that things get even more fun on subsequent visits. I do plan to find out what this means.

I donated a total of 1.4 to her cause, although she never mentioned $$.

Kinfolk
06-06-10, 09:21
I remember seeing this girl probably about 3-4 years ago. we had been playing phone tag and yes her race at that time without a picture was still vague to me. I met her at some high rise in Lynn off of Rte 107. It appeared to be some sort of subsidized housing as there were 3-4 towers I believe. Ok body rub as was mentioned does not seem to certified or actually trained. Was only allowed to touch her chest, no where else. She told me she did this to support herself through school. Blah,blah,blah. Overall experience a 5. For myself would'nt repeat. Just IMHO only. Fee at that time was about same.

K

Lisa (lynn/rt107) advertises 1 hr. FBSM for $85 on cl/adult. The pic in her advert is cropped to show only her rack. Her face, age, body type and even ethnicity is up to your imagination. I decided to satisfy my curiosity and was glad I did.

Lisa is a cute African American student in her early twenties. When I arrived at her first floor apartment, she greeted me in a robe and underneath a wrap around her waist covered her ample booty. She told me to lay face down on a T-shaped arrangement of white towels on her double bed. She entered the room after I was in position, sat on the bed next to me and began rubbing. At one point her robe came off but the waist wrap stayed on. After a while, she moved from sitting at my side to kneeling between my legs.

She is not a professionally trained body worker but asked if I wanted light, medium, strong and I opted for light which consisted of rubbing, light pinching and pulling her nails across my skin. The teasing wasn't overt but it was clear that there was a HE in store. We chatted about life, travel, work, school and stuff during the initial phases but things quieted down and soon I was adjusting my lower torso, right and left, up and down in response to her touch which was causing that swelling sensation.

After flipping over, the light rub continued on my front side with her hands getting more and more bold. I went crazy when she got her chest into the act, rubbing her large, full and supple mammaries across my face, chest and lower regions. Touching below the neck and above the waist was permitted. Things heated up to the point where an eruption was inevitable and the verbal encouragement to spray her melons with HWC drove me over the edge.

I told her that I would like to see her again and she remarked that things get even more fun on subsequent visits. I do plan to find out what this means.

I donated a total of 1.4 to her cause, although she never mentioned $$.

Stressed Out
06-06-10, 13:27
Saw Elana's ad and was in the Quincy area, so figured I'd give her a try. She gave me the address and said to come by in half an hour. Second call gives me the real address (across the street, can't blame a girl for being careful). She greets me in a very cute pink teddy and I know this is going to be an enjoyable visit

She brings me to the front room, tells me to undress and lie face down on the futon. She used way too much oil, and her massage was just rubbing, but she was easy to talk to and very cute. Not the girl in the ad, but how often are the?. About 5 minutes of this and I hear footsteps and then the door opens! My heart was already beating fast, but now for a different reason. I look up, and it's another girl in nothing but panties coming in to grab the wipes! Almost flat chested, but very cute too. I cracked up, Elana cracked up, and so I asked if she took off her top too. She was more than happy to accommodate, so I started stroking her leg.

I wanted to enjoy the entire view, so when she suggested I flip she didn't have to ask twice. Touching was okay, but no penetration. I asked if I could kiss those lovely breasts but alas, it was not on the menu. Cutting to the chase we had a very nice visit, and I left with a big smile At 1.25 it was a bit pricey for a rub and tug, but was a nice change of pace.

Here's the link: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ads/1760454261.html

I know it won't last, but we haven't got that many Italian and Ethiopian Students advertising this time of year.

Stay safe, and have fun (not necessarily in that order)

Jim

Jim - thanks for the report...wonder who the other grl was!!! Anyway the ad is gone. I found one for an Elana in west Roxbury ending in 4159. I' guessing this is her? I also found an ad for exotic company - student' ending in 4119 in Quincy. I wonder if this might be the girlfriend! Thanks SO

Natebost
06-06-10, 23:20
I met her at some high rise in Lynn off of Rte 107. It appeared to be some sort of subsidized housing as there were 3-4 towers I believe.

I went and saw Lisa too. It was a few months back. She is a bigger girl with a great attitude. She is a huge Celts fan. As for the massage, it wasn't too memorable at all and I never went back. It wasnt so much because of her, but she was on a pretty high floor and I just didn't feel comfortable in the building. There were people all over the place and the elevator was packed.

Keigy
06-07-10, 18:20
I met her at some high rise in Lynn off of Rte 107. It appeared to be some sort of subsidized housing as there were 3-4 towers I believe.

I went and saw Lisa too. It was a few months back. She is a bigger girl with a great attitude. She is a huge Celts fan. As for the massage, it wasn't too memorable at all and I never went back. It wasnt so much because of her, but she was on a pretty high floor and I just didn't feel comfortable in the building. There were people all over the place and the elevator was packed.

She's no longer in a high-rise, but rather a house converted to several apartments. She's on the first floor and told me on the phone that the front door was unlocked so just let myself in.

Cracka Ass
06-07-10, 19:24
Went to the place in Medford Square last week. Had a great massage. No roaming but an absolutely stunning dirty blond Brazilian. Got a nice HE at the end. Had nice warm oil i felt really good after. Only cost me $80 for the hour.

Jakefourfun
06-08-10, 06:16
Went to the place in Medford Square last week. Had a great massage. No roaming but an absolutely stunning dirty blond Brazilian. Got a nice HE at the end. Had nice warm oil i felt really good after. Only cost me $80 for the hour.Hey there Cracka,

By any chance was this hottie named Carla?

There was a blond that working for Ge a little while back who was really hot and would be great if it was her.

Thanks for the report.

J4F

The Duke
06-08-10, 15:59
Went to the place in Medford Square last week. Had a great massage. No roaming but an absolutely stunning dirty blond Brazilian. Got a nice HE at the end. Had nice warm oil i felt really good after. Only cost me $80 for the hour.

and their ad or digits ?

Natebost
06-08-10, 22:45
Saw Josy today. Dark skinned Brazilian. Decent massage, one of Malu's girls. She uses a lot of oil but cleans it up very well. She spent a lot of time on the back and very good on the flip. Massage was .8. She is pretty dirty and everything else is on the table. She will go BBBJ with nice backdoor tongue. Was very surprised 1. for extras.

Jakefourfun
06-09-10, 08:03
Saw Josy today. Dark skinned Brazilian. Decent massage, one of Malu's girls. She uses a lot of oil but cleans it up very well. She spent a lot of time on the back and very good on the flip. Massage was. 8. She is pretty dirty and everything else is on the table. She will go BBBJ with nice backdoor tongue. Was very surprised 1. For extras.Sounds like a nice place. I haven't been to Malu in a year or so, didn't know she was working with other ladies. Malu gives a nice massage and really takes care of you but not in the way Josy seems to.

Which post is hers? I checked CL for it but couldn't find it (I thought the "excellence in touch" was hers).

Thanks for the review!

Member #4332
06-09-10, 15:21
Saw Josy today. Dark skinned Brazilian. Decent massage, one of Malu's girls. She uses a lot of oil but cleans it up very well. She spent a lot of time on the back and very good on the flip. Massage was .8. She is pretty dirty and everything else is on the table. She will go BBBJ with nice backdoor tongue. Was very surprised 1. for extras.I hate the short hand, because its not gonna fool anyone. Especially since we have a guide to all the short hand on the main page. The total was 180 I'm gonna assume.

Jakefourfun
06-09-10, 21:51
Saw Josy today. Dark skinned Brazilian. Decent massage, one of Malu's girls. She uses a lot of oil but cleans it up very well. She spent a lot of time on the back and very good on the flip. Massage was .8. She is pretty dirty and everything else is on the table. She will go BBBJ with nice backdoor tongue. Was very surprised 1. for extras.Well, I found her (real super slueth here). My time was the same as reported here, although I went with the 1/2 hour for sixty. Wet and sloppy and quiet a shocker with the backdoor tounge. She is not the gal in the pic, not even close. I was pretty bummed but it was worth the $ for something I never had before.

I am hoping someone gets some info on Lenni or what ever the other girl is there.

J4F

Quincyguy
06-11-10, 01:11
I've been watching this site and these reports for about a year but just recently felt compelled to actually post.

I've been to Spa B likely 15 times in the past year. Most of these visits occured when Chrissy was there and in her heyday. I found out about Spa B and Chrissy from your reports here. I'm not an experienced hobbiest, only been at it about a year, and mostly at Spa B & A. Man was Chrissy great. Since here departure it's been kinda like looking for the next Bobby Orr or Larry Bird; it'll likely never be the same again.

To make a long story short, I called B last week and had made an appointment specifically with Gianna for the next day, whom I read about here, and was very excited about a "chrissy-like" experience based on the past reports.

I showed up on time at 11:00am and waited about 15 minutes in the "relaxation" room. For some reason I got an uneasy feeling something was off due to the wait. Never had to wait that long before. Soon after, a girl shows up and introduces herself, not Gianna. Was upset, but went with the flow. She was an African American gal, very thin, cute, but just not my type.

The experience was o. K. Massage was fine, not great, but fine. No teasing until the very end. BBBJ without asking (though I didn't feel comfortable with this because I didn't know her from Adam. I need a few experiences with a lady before I'm ok with this type of service). HJ finish was average to slightly above average. Polite girl, nice, but no spunk, passion or real enthusiasm. Just not my type. Left an average tip I guess I just had my mind made up on what I was expecting, and was really excited, so this was just a huge dissapointment.

I've seen 3-4 gals (Kaylynn, a young Latina gal whose name escapes me and Rio) at B since the departure of Chrissy, and all of them have been average or below.

I've decided to take a hiatus from B for at least 6 months 'till the reports begin to improve. I was pissed that I had an appointment with a specific individual, and was not even given the choice to reschudule. They shouldn't just push another gal on you. Unfair!

By the way, if Chrissy is still doing massages and anyone knows where she is, do me a favor and let me know.

Thanks

Jacky Snowy
06-11-10, 12:08
I don't understand the abbreviations.

Shiz Zam
06-11-10, 13:25
I don't understand the abbreviations.Jacky,

Are you serious?

Try reading the posts.

Nimbus22
06-11-10, 13:28
New to the board.

What is Spa B?

Jacky,

Are you serious?

Try reading the posts.

Olepapa
06-11-10, 15:42
Jacky,

Are you serious?

Try reading the postsHe'd have to go back quite a bit to find the actual names. I have found the alphabet "code" both humerous and totally useless. Who do you think you are fooling? Or are you guys just trying to make it more difficult for the newbies? Why not start your own board just for seniors and you could ignore all the rest?

As for Jacky, save yourself the trouble, the two MPS involved are not worth the time or money. Expensive house fee and little if anything on the menu. There are lots and lots of better places.

Stressed Out
06-11-10, 16:36
I showed up on time at 11:00am and waited about 15 minutes in the "relaxation" room. For some reason I got an uneasy feeling something was off due to the wait. Never had to wait that long before. Soon after, a girl shows up and introduces herself, not Gianna. Was upset, but went with the flow. She was an African American gal, very thin, cute, but just not my type.

The experience was o. K. Massage was fine, not great, but fine. No teasing until the very end. BBBJ without asking (though I didn't feel comfortable with this because I didn't know her from Adam. I need a few experiences with a lady before I'm ok with this type of service). HJ finish was average to slightly above average. Polite girl, nice, but no spunk, passion or real enthusiasm. Just not my type. Left an average tip I guess I just had my mind made up on what I was expecting, and was really excited, so this was just a huge dissapointment.

I've seen 3-4 gals (Kaylynn, a young Latina gal whose name escapes me and Rio) at B since the departure of Chrissy, and all of them have been average or below.

ThanksThanks for the updates! The last I had heard was that Chrissy was on a hiatus to get herself straightened out. I will see if I can get further info.

Since it seems like a lot of faces have changed I was wondering who you saw this visit? I like the idea of straight to a BBBJ without asking. Most of the time there recently it has been a fight to get anything. And since a BBBJ hasn't been a 'normal' thing there I was wondering what exactly the tip was you gave and her response. Recent reports have suggested big upselling for even HJ's lately even up to the absurd amount of 100.

Also if you could expound a little on Kaylynn (I don't recognize the name) as far as looks and service I would appreciate it. And if someone can come up with the young latina girls name I would appreciate it also. I've been not going there due to all the drama but I do have a pass left. If you feel better pm'ing me please do. Thanks. SO

HappyDave
06-11-10, 17:38
I don't understand the abbreviations.I just did a thread Search of Spa B and over 102 posts came up.

Just one more case of Lazy.

Dan Wesson
06-11-10, 18:37
Depending on the day, the young latina could have been Carla.

I too have heard the name Kaylynn but know nothing of her.

A little extra info posted here would be appreciated.

Quincyguy
06-11-10, 20:34

Kaylynn. Very cute, very petite (likely 5' 2", 105lbs). Brown hair. White. Quiet.

Latina gal. Pretty, thin, black hair. 5'5" or so. Quiet.

Rio. More of a BBW type, more aggressive than most. More enthusiastic. Have to amend my rating on her to above average experience.

I like the massage experience to be more lively and interactive. Not robotic. Chrissy had the interactive, verbal, and enthusiasm down spot-on.

Name of African American gal was Latisha.

Left an 80 tip, because of unsolicited service mentioned before (obvious to me was an attempt to satisfy, my expectations for that day were different, so this experience could and would likely have been rated a 7-8 by others)

I just didn't like the lack of communication, trickery, and disrespect for a moderately regular customer. Really helped to spoil the experience.

Olepapa
06-11-10, 21:38

Kaylynn. Very cute, very petite (likely 5' 2", 105lbs). Brown hair. White. Quiet.

Latina gal. Pretty, thin, black hair. 5'5" or so. Quiet.

Rio. More of a BBW type, more aggressive than most. More enthusiastic. Have to amend my rating on her to above average experience.

I like the massage experience to be more lively and interactive. Not robotic. Chrissy had the interactive, verbal, and enthusiasm down spot-on.

Name of African American gal was Latisha.

Left an 80 tip, because of unsolicited service mentioned before (obvious to me was an attempt to satisfy, my expectations for that day were different, so this experience could and would likely have been rated a 7-8 by others)

I just didn't like the lack of communication, trickery, and disrespect for a moderately regular customer. Really helped to spoil the experience.I believe Rio left Bellisimo in Norwood, (not sure if she ever worked at Aria's in Brockton), and has gone to the new place Heavenly Touch 25 in Holbrook. At least that is what two reviews on that place indicate.

Oops, sorry I inadvertently gave away the big large secret code for the two spas that practically everyone knows about but is supposed to be a big secret among the seniors, hush hush.
Newbies -- please make believe you never saw the names of the spas so you can keep searching for them. Even if they are not worth the time or the money.

Nimbus22
06-12-10, 08:35
I think I am not using the search feature correctly.

Nothing different come up.

It isn't for a lack of effort.

I just did a thread Search of Spa B and over 102 posts came up.

Just one more case of Lazy.

HappyDave
06-12-10, 11:55
I think I am not using the search feature correctly.

Nothing different come up.

It isn't for a lack of effort.

I was so wrong, I went to search thread, typed in "Spa B" and 116 not 102 posts came up.

Member #6345
06-12-10, 16:56
Does anyone have anything to report about the "All American Girls". I'm not looking for specifics, just a general "worth it" or "waste of time and money"

Yes, I did attempt to do a search and was not able to learn anything.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ads/1788624896.html

Kinfolk
06-13-10, 03:48
If this is still the same place I remember on Main St. small shop all the rooms on the left, don't waste your time. Lisa the owner thinks way too much of herself, and believes for a HE its worth 100. Last time and only time I was there was at 5-6 years ago. If your in that neck of the woods go see Amy or Malu. At least they won't overcharge you. And they both appreciate your business.

Does anyone have anything to report about the "All American Girls". I'm not looking for specifics, just a general "worth it" or "waste of time and money"

Dunston27
06-13-10, 07:47
I was so wrong, I went to search thread, typed in "Spa B" and 116 not 102 posts came up.Even if he searched "Spa B", he still wouldn't know the name of the place.

It's Spa Bellisimo.

HappyDave
06-13-10, 14:07
Even if he searched "Spa B", he still wouldn't know the name of the place.

It's Spa Bellisimo.Actualy if you do a google search, Spa B then the town the auto mile is in. You do get the name and phone number. And a photo shot from space and the usual google map type stuff.

Stan Daround
06-14-10, 14:45
Are Telma and Biatriz from CL actually Selma and Bianca? I googled the #'s and looks like both work out of Ge's place in Revere. The ads give the appearance they are indys. I'm wondering if there is a difference between calling ahead with Ge or calling these 2 direct?

Natebost
06-14-10, 15:35
Saw Kennedy the other day. She has been advertising on the Backpage and is pretty well known out here.

Went to incall location north of the city and very private. She was only available for half hr but figured I would give it a try. She works with Danni, who was there at the computer and answering the phones while another girl was passed out on the couch (didnt ask).

SHe has a private room in the back and offers a very light touch massage. She uses oil and seems pretty down to earth. She have a descent masssage, I prefer deep tissue. She oils herself up and jumps on the table with you. She has a surgically great chest that she rubs all over you. She allows for roaming and playfulness. Not sure if more is availalble, but very nice finish and clean up. She also has a full shower and allows for nice clean up for mid-day trips that requires a return to work after.

I will repeat.

Catnibbler
06-14-10, 16:19
Saw Kennedy the other day. She has been advertising on the Backpage and is pretty well known out here.

Went to incall location north of the city and very private. She was only available for half hr but figured I would give it a try. She works with Danni, who was there at the computer and answering the phones while another girl was passed out on the couch (didnt ask).

SHe has a private room in the back and offers a very light touch massage. She uses oil and seems pretty down to earth. She have a descent masssage, I prefer deep tissue. She oils herself up and jumps on the table with you. She has a surgically great chest that she rubs all over you. She allows for roaming and playfulness. Not sure if more is availalble, but very nice finish and clean up. She also has a full shower and allows for nice clean up for mid-day trips that requires a return to work after.

I will repeat.What was the $?

Natebost
06-15-10, 10:45
It was 150. Used regular numbers so everyone can understand.

Longjblues
06-15-10, 11:57
You indicated the $150 was for half-hour for Kennedy, correct?

Very expensive for just half hour massage with HE, IMVHO.

It was 150. Used regular numbers so everyone can understand.

Member #4196
06-15-10, 15:09
You indicated the $150 was for half-hour for Kennedy, correct?

Very expensive for just half hour massage with HE, IMVHO.

Hey Stranger, I set a ceiling for all mps for the 1/2 hr and the hr and 150 for the half hour and 200 for the hour is not what I am willing to spend for that service. I know they are a popular duo and I have no qualms with their pricing structure as it is what the market will bear. I just choose not to pay that tariff myself when there are other options available.

Just one man's policy.

Santa66
06-16-10, 08:52
Hey Stranger, I set a ceiling for all mps for the 1/2 hr and the hr and 150 for the half hour and 200 for the hour is not what I am willing to spend for that service. I know they are a popular duo and I have no qualms with their pricing structure as it is what the market will bear. I just choose not to pay that tariff myself when there are other options available.

Just one man's policy.I'm with Coast Hog on this one. For the dollars mentioned, you have a number of options for FS (or at least some type of bj) with some very attractive providers with good reviews.

Just my 2 cents.

Jon Gris
06-17-10, 00:43
Ok,

Decided to try this place a second time thanks to the guys for posting other reviews. I decided to try Bella again. Session was pretty good not much of a massage but plenty of erotic backhand action. I think next time I go I might try another girl. Price is 70 for the hour and standard tip that is never asked for or discussed and there is no upsell which is why I like this place better than the alphabet spas.

Natebost
06-17-10, 11:29
I don't disagree, just disseminating the good word....I am not a FS guy. Give me a good massage and finish and I am a happy man!

I agree $150 is steep for 1/2 but those are the ugly numbers. I have seen too much low price low quality, I am willing to go less frquently and pay a little more if I know it is good. Again, just sharing the info.

Diogenesbarrel
06-18-10, 06:08

If you enter the phone number in Google, you'll get the name of the place. Given the name and the town, you can search here and other review sites and get the unenthusiastic reviews.

Kinfolk
06-21-10, 14:01
As originally noted,Lisa the owner thinks too much of herself and wants 100.00 just for the HJ. Don't waste your time.

If you enter the phone number in Google, you'll get the name of the place. Given the name and the town, you can search here and other review sites and get the unenthusiastic reviews.

Rexxbreefs
06-21-10, 18:43
You may have her digits (Google it if you don't). She's old and weathered but gives award winning BBBJs for 40-. Found my way there today and there was another girl there...young and thin 5'7\115lbs actually sexy & attractive and a little spaced out..introduced myself to this cutey, her name is Kat.

Did my business w/Desi and she appeared again to flirt, chat and hug me a few times goodbye. I'll recharge the reserves for a few days and make an appt. for a massage w/Kat. Have a feeling this one won't last, may be worth a try guys. Called her on way home and had a nice conversation\flirting, looks like she charges 40 1/2\50 1hr\ 1.5hr 60 + tip. I'll be back in a few days to sample & report.

Out,

Rexx

Toonz
06-23-10, 22:30
Had been getting a little tired of the Asian places and, based on Natebost's recommendation, decided to try Josy. Glad I did. Curvy, dark-skinned Brazilian who started with my feet and worked up from there. More sensual than therapeutic, but she loosened up the right areas while being pleasant and easy to talk to. A few minutes after the flip got down to business. Allowed upstairs roaming while her fingers explored my nether regions.. 8 +. 5.

I should mention that I came out with a perfume-y smell. Surprisingly, I don't think it's the oil but the warm cloths she used after. (Didn't smell it until the clean up.) Still, I plan to repeat.

SMS 54
06-25-10, 00:32
Tried a massage with Lennie today who has been reviewed on another board.
I think she works at the same place Josy does but not sure. I have also left 2 messages with Josy, never heard back yet.

Lennie is a very attractive light skinned Brazilian, very pleasant personality and sense of humor. She has an ad on CL therapeutic. The massage was excellent ( I prefer light to medium touch) and the ending was happy, but did not involve extra activities as noted on other board. About 50 minutes, house .8 and I left .3 to equal what I usually pay for similar experiences in this area.

Will repeat sometime.

Member #6345
06-25-10, 14:53
You may have her digits (Google it if you don't). She's old and weathered but gives award winning BBBJs for 40-. Found my way there today and there was another girl there...young and thin 5'7\115lbs actually sexy & attractive and a little spaced out..introduced myself to this cutey, her name is Kat.

Did my business w/Desi and she appeared again to flirt, chat and hug me a few times goodbye. I'll recharge the reserves for a few days and make an appt. for a massage w/Kat. Have a feeling this one won't last, may be worth a try guys. Called her on way home and had a nice conversation\flirting, looks like she charges 40 1/2\50 1hr\ 1.5hr 60 + tip. I'll be back in a few days to sample & report.

Out,

RexxI "googled" a few different combinations of "Desi in Salem" and did not find anything helpful; i.e., a phone number.

Shooter6
06-26-10, 01:42
I "googled" a few different combinations of "Desi in Salem" and did not find anything helpful; i.e., a phone number.Had the same problem.

So I tried Desiree instead.

Bingo.

Member #6345
06-26-10, 06:38
Had the same problem.

Bingo.I tried that also, and one result was a "*******" page, for a person that seems likely. Phone number ended with 3550. But I hate to be mistaken and waste my time & hard earned money.

Some of her photos are reminiscent of a person I visited some years ago in Salem, near the Swampscott line. Kind of a dumpy, 2nd floor apt., and it was a very strange, almost scary, massage with HE.

Definitely would NOT go back for a massage, but if a quick oral session is on the menu, I may. The location is very close to me.

Hjfetish
06-26-10, 13:17
I tried that also, and one result was a "*******" page, for a person that seems likely. Phone number ended with 3550. But I hate to be mistaken and waste my time & hard earned money.

Some of her photos are reminiscent of a person I visited some years ago in Salem, near the Swampscott line. Kind of a dumpy, 2nd floor apt., and it was a very strange, almost scary, massage with HE.

Definitely would NOT go back for a massage, but if a quick oral session is on the menu, I may. The location is very close to me.

That's definitely her. I saw her a few months ago, before I moved. Nice enough lady, very spacy. She literally cakes you with the cold oil.

Wayback
06-26-10, 15:40
Had the same problem.

Bingo.Is this it?

http://*******.com/34ajbdg/

Boston Ampfan
06-26-10, 20:43
Wow! A perfect 10.

SMS 54
06-27-10, 00:10
Wow! A perfect 10.

Does this mean "Candy " is no longer there ? (besides in the little bowl on the counter)

VilunyaChert
06-27-10, 07:41
Is this it?

http://*******.com/34ajbdg/

Since the URL is so tiny, it wasn't hard to guess what the asterisks replaced.

No (that one is in Salem OREGON, not Salem, Massachusetts). Search for "Desiree Anne" in Salem and you'll hit a fairly strange jackpot. Definitely too strange for me.

Boston Ampfan
06-27-10, 08:56
Candy is around. Annie is on vacation and I suspect that Jo Jo is her temporary replacement.

Does this mean "Candy " is no longer there ? (besides in the little bowl on the counter)

Wayback
06-27-10, 13:58
Since the URL is so tiny, it wasn't hard to guess what the asterisks replaced.

No (that one is in Salem OREGON, not Salem, Massachusetts). Search for "Desiree Anne" in Salem and you'll hit a fairly strange jackpot. Definitely too strange for me.Thanks - LOL - I didn't notice the state.

Fluff
06-27-10, 21:12
Wow! A perfect 10.

Although we're in the wrong forum here, I have to agree with Ampfan. Saw Jo-Jo today and quickly fell in love. Also saw Candy on the way out, so she is still in the house.

Olepapa
06-29-10, 19:44
I visited Heavenly Touch today and saw Rio. Bella, for sure, is prettier and has a much better body, but Rio has her attributes as well. That is why I alternate between them. Today was Rio's turn. I always get the hour session, 1/2 hour is just too short, particularly when you are having fun.

Session started off with some hugging, kissing and fondling and she soon lost the dress, bra and thong. Her massages are getting better, the teasing is sensational and I don't know how it can get any better but she sure knows how to make the package feel good! At the flip, got off table for some cuddling and rubbing of bodies, almost lost it. Back on the table for HE which was great as usual. Nice clean up and some hugging and then a finishing massage of face and head.

I certainly hope they don't run into any problems. Perhaps the neighbors won't really care what is going on in their unit. It shouldn't affect anyone else in that complex.

Oeddeo
07-03-10, 13:06
I don't think i ever read anyone talk about receiving FS at this place. is FS available there?

I visited Heavenly Touch today and saw Rio. Bella, for sure, is prettier and has a much better body, but Rio has her attributes as well. That is why I alternate between them. Today was Rio's turn. I always get the hour session, 1/2 hour is just too short, particularly when you are having fun.

Session started off with some hugging, kissing and fondling and she soon lost the dress, bra and thong. Her massages are getting better, the teasing is sensational and I don't know how it can get any better but she sure knows how to make the package feel good! At the flip, got off table for some cuddling and rubbing of bodies, almost lost it. Back on the table for HE which was great as usual. Nice clean up and some hugging and then a finishing massage of face and head.

I certainly hope they don't run into any problems. Perhaps the neighbors won't really care what is going on in their unit. It shouldn't affect anyone else in that complex.

Natebost
07-06-10, 13:07
I had a pretty bad experiance with leela on backpage. She is in an extended stay in Burlington, close to the mall. I am pretty sure she could have been a he at one point. Didn't offer much a long the lines of massage and was looking for more. I wasn't comfortable from the beginning and was in a rush to leave. Took a VERY long shower after and after this, never want to think about it again....

live and learn.

Cazbaa
07-07-10, 08:59

There's a lot on the menu, and you're right - 1/2 hour is too short. Their massage is pretty good, considering. A nice alternative to my favorite, Angels.

Kinfolk
07-07-10, 12:55
By any chance is her email address leelalove @gmail? I made initial contact with her but have not confirmed a date for a massage as of yet. If I recall, her ad on backpage is a small pic, breast area, pinkish color bustier. Am I correct on this.

K

I had a pretty bad experiance with leela on backpage. She is in an extended stay in Burlington, close to the mall. I am pretty sure she could have been a he at one point. Didn't offer much a long the lines of massage and was looking for more. I wasn't comfortable from the beginning and was in a rush to leave. Took a VERY long shower after and after this, never want to think about it again....

live and learn.

Stan Daround
07-07-10, 15:58
I called recently to get names of who would be there and got Anya, Stacy, Alana & Stefania. My rule is to only go when I have good info on at least one of the providers on Maria's list. Need to ave a sure thing before I head up to the North Shore. I try to get introduced to everyone there every time I go so I can at least put a name to a face. The only name I recognize is Stacy, and that is a longshot because she left Cent. and has been over CAT for a long time now.
Reports on Cent. appear to have gone the route of PMs (which is wise). I can give reports on other providers there in exchange for info on any of the newbies.

Erokejs
07-07-10, 18:15
I haven't been in a couple of months and was planning a visit this week since I am on vacation. I happened to run into an old friend/monger on Tuesday (luckily). Although this friend also partakes in the hobby, he's part of LE in that area. He told me he was taking a couple of weeks off from the hobby and suggested I do the same until August. Obviously I inquired a bit, but he said, "Trust me. Just give it a few weeks before you head back."

You guys can take it or leave it, but I wanted to at least pass it on. Hopefully, they're not taking any new clients and they play it safe for a bit; I'd hate to lose one more non-asian place.

Natebost
07-07-10, 21:57
By any chance is her email address leelalove @gmail? I made initial contact with her but have not confirmed a date for a massage as of yet. If I recall, her ad on backpage is a small pic, breast area, pinkish color bustier. Am I correct on this.

KI don't remember email address, but contact was through email. S/he is in Burlington at an extended stay type hotel. Proceed at your own risk!

Went back and checked my trash folder and that is her email.

Moogaar1
07-08-10, 17:34
Hello,

Has anyone partaken of her services? If so, is an HE available?

Thanks for the Intel!

Member #4196
07-09-10, 07:58
Hello,

Thanks for the Intel!Yes, HE is available but it is one of the most clinical seesions you will get from a fully clothed older woman who allows you to soak in her hot tub by yourself.

IHMO, there are better options.

Mbk1999
07-09-10, 08:35
Yes, HE is available but it is one of the most clinical seesions you will get from a fully clothed older woman who allows you to soak in her hot tub by yourself.

IHMO, there are better options.Not to mention the feeling of being a greased pig on her vinyl massage table!

Spaz2580
07-09-10, 12:03
Agreed with other poster. I had her when she was in cambridge. Not very friendly or attractive. And this was years ago.

Hello,

Thanks for the Intel!

Victorth
07-09-10, 16:48
Hello,

Thanks for the Intel!I've been there several times but won't go back.

The setting is ideal.

The hot tub is great, especially on one of those rainy/sleety winter days like we sometimes get. But it's boring sitting alone in the tub.

As far as the massage is concerned, I found her to be a caring thoughtful masseuse the first few times I went. However I just don't care that much for her massage, even when it's done with care. At least it was done with care the first few times I went.

After a few visits I finally got a HE, or, as she calls it, a release. It was annoying that she'd not wait for the tip until the end, but demanded it right up front, during the massage, even after she'd known me for a while. And she always used a plastic glove.

I don't know about you fellow massage-lovers, but for me a HE with only a lack-luster massage is a disappointment. And that's what happened after several visits: the massage started to become perfunctory, presumably under the assumption that all I cared about was the HE. The HE wasn't all that good either, with little teasing or buildup.

So I've not been back for several years.

BTW, she will do topless massage; and she has the kind of nipples I love.

Moogaar1
07-09-10, 17:49
Thanks to everyone who responded. You saved me some $$

I've been there several times but won't go back.

The setting is ideal.

The hot tub is great, especially on one of those rainy/sleety winter days like we sometimes get. But it's boring sitting alone in the tub.

As far as the massage is concerned, I found her to be a caring thoughtful masseuse the first few times I went. However I just don't care that much for her massage, even when it's done with care. At least it was done with care the first few times I went.

After a few visits I finally got a HE, or, as she calls it, a release. It was annoying that she'd not wait for the tip until the end, but demanded it right up front, during the massage, even after she'd known me for a while. And she always used a plastic glove.

I don't know about you fellow massage-lovers, but for me a HE with only a lack-luster massage is a disappointment. And that's what happened after several visits: the massage started to become perfunctory, presumably under the assumption that all I cared about was the HE. The HE wasn't all that good either, with little teasing or buildup.

So I've not been back for several years.

BTW, she will do topless massage; and she has the kind of nipples I love.

Olepapa
07-13-10, 14:05
Saw Bella at Heavenly Touch 25 in Holbrook last week.

Her massage technique has improved quite a bit. Her teasing talent was in no need of improvement, it is quite great as it is!

She is cute, great body, friendly and playful, and, in general, a joy to be with.

You leave her very happy.

Olepapa
07-13-10, 14:20
Saw Stacy this morning.

I am a poor judge of age, but I would guess she is early 20s. She is cute, a bit heavy but a nice body.

Started off with a hug. After I got undressed and she returned, another hug, this time with two naked bodies. Felt nice.

She gives a good massage, perhaps a little too hard for my taste, and I would prefer less time on the massage and more time for teasing, but I can clarify that on next visit (and there will be a next visit).

She does have a great touch. On the flip she did a nice massage on my front leading up to the HE. It was very enjoyable, and the HE was great.

On the way out, she gave me a bottle of water and never mentioned her donation. Never stated an amount (I knew how much from previous posts here).

I gave her the money, she never counted it, just thanked me and another hug as I left.

I nice session and well worth the money.

She is cute, nice personality, nice body to roam on, and a nice finish.

I believe there are posts on her on this board. She is in Medford.

damage: 90 min $200, 60 min $140.
I took the hour.

Her email is [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Tinynuts99
07-15-10, 13:10
Saw the nice Brazilian woman in her Everett home the other day. Massage is done on a table in a back room. She is in her 30's, attractive and very easy going. Nice massage, with the exception of 5 minutes of the hand held machine on the back (not for me personally ). No teasing but a nice hand job to end and roaming on top was allowed ( very nice & REAL tits ). .80 plus .40 tip. Would repeat & have her skip the hand held machine next time.

The Duke
07-15-10, 15:16
and her ad or contact info would be.....?

Saw the nice Brazilian woman in her Everett home the other day. Massage is done on a table in a back room. She is in her 30's, attractive and very easy going. Nice massage, with the exception of 5 minutes of the hand held machine on the back (not for me personally ). No teasing but a nice hand job to end and roaming on top was allowed ( very nice & REAL tits ). .80 plus .40 tip. Would repeat & have her skip the hand held machine next time.

Tinynuts99
07-15-10, 15:35
and her ad or contact info would be.....?Search "Floating in Pleasure" on CL. Digits end in 2207.

Kolsch
07-16-10, 09:56
Went to Heavenly Touch. I got a craving for popcorn on the way in for some reason. (If you have been there you will understand). I did not ask for anyone in particular. I requested an hour on recommendations here and ended up with Rio.

The massage was better than I expected. There was a little bit of teasing to an acceptable HJ finish. There was no removal of garments, though outside roaming was permitted. It was my first time there and she kept asking what I did for a living. I have been told that I resemble everyone's favorite Uncle Leo so I will give her a pass for the less than enthusiastic service.

My only complaints would be a burning I felt on my nether regions afterward. I think she mixed in her hand hand sanitizer and lotion together. I still burn as I sit here writing this even after 2 showers and 1 bath. Will not repeat for that reason. My next visit will be Stacy in Medford if I can find her contact info.

Olepapa
07-16-10, 11:20
My only complaints would be a burning I felt on my nether regions afterward. I think she mixed in her hand hand sanitizer and lotion together. I still burn as I sit here writing this even after 2 showers and 1 bath. Will not repeat for that reason. My next visit will be Stacy in Medford if I can find her contact info.If you are still experiencing the burning after two showers and a bath, I suspect it is more than just some hand sanitizer mixed with lotion. You should probably seek some medical help.

Kolsch
07-17-10, 09:27
If you are still experiencing the burning after two showers and a bath, I suspect it is more than just some hand sanitizer mixed with lotion. You should probably seek some medical help.I got nervous even before reading this and went to see my Dr. It seems that I should not have manscaped before my journey. He compared it to shaving and using alcohol as an aftershave. Things are fine now.

HappyDave
07-17-10, 10:06
I got nervous even before reading this and went to see my Dr. It seems that I should not have manscaped before my journey. He compared it to shaving and using alcohol as an aftershave. Things are fine now.

Been there and done that, also got honeymoon it-es from to much or to hard action.

Olepapa
07-17-10, 16:22
I got nervous even before reading this and went to see my Dr. It seems that I should not have manscaped before my journey. He compared it to shaving and using alcohol as an aftershave. Things are fine now.Glad to hear things are fine now.

If you cannot find info on Stacy, PM me and I will give you her email address.

Wayback
07-18-10, 10:02
Any update on this?

I haven't been in a couple of months and was planning a visit this week since I am on vacation. I happened to run into an old friend/monger on Tuesday (luckily). Although this friend also partakes in the hobby, he's part of LE in that area. He told me he was taking a couple of weeks off from the hobby and suggested I do the same until August. Obviously I inquired a bit, but he said, "Trust me. Just give it a few weeks before you head back."

You guys can take it or leave it, but I wanted to at least pass it on. Hopefully, they're not taking any new clients and they play it safe for a bit; I'd hate to lose one more non-asian place.

Kolsch
07-18-10, 15:39
I tried to respond to your pm but your box is just like my ex-wifes'.

It is filled with stuff from other guys. Anyhow Thanks for sharing.

Rito1
07-18-10, 16:45
Went to Heavenly Touch. I got a craving for popcorn on the way in for some reason. (If you have been there you will understand). I did not ask for anyone in particular. I requested an hour on recommendations here and ended up with Rio.

The massage was better than I expected. There was a little bit of teasing to an acceptable HJ finish. There was no removal of garments, though outside roaming was permitted. It was my first time there and she kept asking what I did for a living. I have been told that I resemble everyone's favorite Uncle Leo so I will give her a pass for the less than enthusiastic service.

My only complaints would be a burning I felt on my nether regions afterward. I think she mixed in her hand hand sanitizer and lotion together. I still burn as I sit here writing this even after 2 showers and 1 bath. Will not repeat for that reason. My next visit will be Stacy in Medford if I can find her contact info.
I went there on Friday. Also saw Rio. However I did see Bella on the couch with a low cut dress. Her chest looked very good and the tatto everyone talks about was very visible. There was also another girl, her name was Betty. I could not see her very good behind the high desk. I don't know if it was a slow day but they did not seem to be very happy. Into the room nearest the exit. The 1st thing I noticed was that there was a "Angel & Amy" type window between the rooms with a sheet or something on the other side so if someone wanted to look in they could. I got undressed and got up on the table. Rio came and and gave a decent massage and a nice hr while blowing on rito jr. That was along with some nipple sucking & some dirty talk. She did not take off her jeans but unlike Kolsch she did lift up her shirt & bra and let me suck on some very nice tits. I don't know if I will return or not but if I do I want to check out Bella.

Total time 43 minutes car to car. (pd for hr)

Face 8
body 6.5
massage 7.5
hr 9

Damage 7 + 4

HappyDave
07-18-10, 17:53
I went there on Friday. Also saw Rio. However I did see Bella on the couch with a low cut dress. Her chest looked very good and the tatto everyone talks about was very visible. There was also another girl, her name was Betty. I could not see her very good behind the high desk. I don't know if it was a slow day but they did not seem to be very happy. Into the room nearest the exit. The 1st thing I noticed was that there was a "Angel & Amy" type window between the rooms with a sheet or something on the other side so if someone wanted to look in they could. I got undressed and got up on the table. Rio came and and gave a decent massage and a nice hr while blowing on rito jr. That was along with some nipple sucking & some dirty talk. She did not take off her jeans but unlike Kolsch she did lift up her shirt & bra and let me suck on some very nice tits. I don't know if I will return or not but if I do I want to check out Bella.

Total time 43 minutes car to car. (pd for hr)

Face 8
body 6.5
massage 7.5
hr 9

Damage 6 + 4

.6 + .4 I thought they were .7 for an hour .5 for half. I was there once did not get Bella but thought I may have seen her on the way out. I tend to like the thin spinner type but my provider and the one I saw eating a burger and fries at 11:00 AM were big girls. The only so so sized one I saw on the way out I assumed was Bella.

Any word on skinny or at normal sized girls here with decent service.

Was thinking of giving it one more try when I was in the area. RI is so close and Quincy closer that I have not put much thought into this place except it is non Asian for a change.

Rito1
07-18-10, 20:36
.6 + .4 I thought they were .7 for an hour .5 for half. I was there once did not get Bella but thought I may have seen her on the way out. I tend to like the thin spinner type but my provider and the one I saw eating a burger and fries at 11:00 AM were big girls. The only so so sized one I saw on the way out I assumed was Bella.

Any word on skinny or at normal sized girls here with decent service.

Was thinking of giving it one more try when I was in the area. RI is so close and Quincy closer that I have not put much thought into this place except it is non Asian for a change.
Your right I meant to hit the 7 I will edit that.

Olepapa
07-18-10, 20:56

Any word on skinny or at normal sized girls here with decent service.There are only three girls there. Betty is quite heavy, Rio is heavy, Bella is curvy. If you want skinny, this is not the place for you. If you like some meat and curves, Bella is rocking.

Basil
07-18-10, 23:01
Heading down on Tues. for part two of my package deal. In the past I've seen Danielle, Melissa, Marny, Gianna, and Gina anybody I'm missing out on? Or should avoid?

Thanks

P.S.

Feel free to pm for info on those mentioned above.

HappyDave
07-18-10, 23:10
Heading down on Tues. for part two of my package deal. In the past I've seen Danielle, Melissa, Marny, Gianna, and Gina anybody I'm missing out on? Or should avoid?

Thanks

P.S.

Feel free to pm for info on those mentioned above.

Seems like you have been covering the bases already, roomer has it Gianna puts out the best and better with multiple visits. How about a report on what you have gotten.

Cazbaa
07-19-10, 14:55
Went to Heavenly Touch......

Very interesting. Although I didn't experience the burning sensation, my back got very "pimply" after my session. I attributed it to weekend work, but it was an issue for about a week.

Other than that I thoroughly enjoy my visit with Bella.

Rito1
07-19-10, 17:37
Very interesting. Although I didn't experience the burning sensation, my back got very "pimply" after my session. I attributed it to weekend work, but it was an issue for about a week.

Other than that I thoroughly enjoy my visit with Bella.
I have a rash on my back since visiting on Friday. They must be using something.

RickyRicardo
07-20-10, 10:13
Drew Bella yesterday. Got the full hour. In my opinion she is very hot. Got a nice massage and tease. I flipped and she massaged my front nice. Nice finish. Good times.

Rr

Spaz2580
07-20-10, 20:47
Let us know if you get the dreaded rash.

Drew Bella yesterday. Got the full hour. In my opinion she is very hot. Got a nice massage and tease. I flipped and she massaged my front nice. Nice finish. Good times.

Rr

Kolsch
07-21-10, 08:57
I remember seeing a Walgreen's Moisture Replenishing Lotion bottle there next to the hand sanitizer. Just in case anyone wants to check for allergic reactions.

As I think about this more, I think they are mixing in the hand sanitizer with the lotion, and not only during the ending. I hope that's it anyway.

Member #1561
07-21-10, 15:27
Called to see Josy but spoke to Jackie instead and chose her for an hour. The massage while not as good as Malu's was pretty good solid massage and teasing and she's a very attractive brazilian. It is just a massage though no extras light roaming otc but not encouraged. The HE was OK probably a touch clinical for my taste but she jsut went for it after the chest massage but I think my playing grab ass periodically had her knowing why I was there.. No requeset fora tip and seemed very pleased with the $30 I gave. Total time there was 50 minutes. She's pretty and sweet and has better english than alot of the asian places but still is working on it. I don't imagine there is more on the menu but I'll probably go again to check.

Wetseeker
07-21-10, 17:10
If you are still experiencing the burning after two showers and a bath, I suspect it is more than just some hand sanitizer mixed with lotion. You should probably seek some medical help.

I have experienced this from some providers, what really sucks is when this lotion gets down the tip. I had that happen once a long time ago. It burned for a day or two from HJ only. With all these skin viruses, poison ivy etc, it's no wonder more providers aren't mixing alcohol in with the lotions. I always shower before I go to a provider or use one on the premises. I like the thought that they are trying to be safe. The last thing I would want would be to get poison ivy in my nether region as a result of some provider getting it from rubbing the back of the previous client. Unfortunately it is something we have to put up with.

wet

Wetseeker
07-21-10, 17:22
Hello,

Thanks for the Intel!

Gee. I have been in this a long time. I went there about 15 years when she worked out of her house on the Wayland Sudbury line. She would not allow you to wear shoes into her house so you had to take them off in the mudroom.
That being said, her voice is a lot sexier than her looks. She was barely a 7 way back then and showing some age, but not enough to discourage the little man. I was told to get nude, no draping, head-cradle was used. Before the massage started she walked me out to the hot tub, I thought she was going to get in with me, but no, she left me to soak for about 10 minutes, outside in late fall. Back inside she had me remove my wrap and get on the table. She was talkative but seemed to keep in a position where you could not roam easily. On the flip I was at full attention and she asked if there was anything else. I was too shy or new to ask, but she was not wearing anything hot and seemed very business like so I passed. Maybe something was available after another visit or two, but I never went back.

HappyDave
07-21-10, 17:38
I have experienced this from some providers, what really sucks is when this lotion gets down the tip. I had that happen once a long time ago. It burned for a day or two from HJ only. With all these skin viruses, poison ivy etc, it's no wonder more providers aren't mixing alcohol in with the lotions. I always shower before I go to a provider or use one on the premises. I like the thought that they are trying to be safe. The last thing I would want would be to get poison ivy in my nether region as a result of some provider getting it from rubbing the back of the previous client. Unfortunately it is something we have to put up with.

wet

Helps to take a piss before you leave the place to, irritation from lotion getting down the shaft seems to be common.

Member #6345
07-22-10, 18:02
My exact experience, right down to the 15 years and new/shy part. This could have been written by me. LOL

Gee. I have been in this a long time. I went there about 15 years when she worked out of her house on the Wayland Sudbury line. She would not allow you to wear shoes into her house so you had to take them off in the mudroom.

That being said, her voice is a lot sexier than her looks. She was barely a 7 way back then and showing some age, but not enough to discourage the little man. I was told to get nude, no draping, head-cradle was used. Before the massage started she walked me out to the hot tub, I thought she was going to get in with me, but no, she left me to soak for about 10 minutes, outside in late fall. Back inside she had me remove my wrap and get on the table. She was talkative but seemed to keep in a position where you could not roam easily. On the flip I was at full attention and she asked if there was anything else. I was too shy or new to ask, but she was not wearing anything hot and seemed very business like so I passed. Maybe something was available after another visit or two, but I never went back.

R Lawrence
07-23-10, 07:49
Hi Fellas,

Those of you who are experienceing after burn from the massage lotion, switch to Olive Oil. A very skilled massuse in P. A. Used it on me once, and it felt so good that I had to ask what it was, The answer was Olive Oil. She informed me that it is good for the skin, doesn't stain, no odor, and boy is it ever slippery feeling. Ever since that time, I have a 4 oz plastic bottle with a pop up dispenser tip that goes in my pocket. I just hand it to the girl and ask her to use it. So far, they all have liked using it.

I saw a new massuse in Central N. H. This week. She uses J&J as do most of them. Told her my preference, and she marched to the kitchen, grapped a tall bottle of Extra Virgin and started in on my back. Her comment was, this stuff really goes a long way.

She accidently kicked over the bottle during some vigorous avtivity after the flip. We had a good laugh!

Note: Don't grab the Garlic Oil by mistake!

Sincerely,

R. L.

Spaz2580
07-25-10, 08:20
Wow, this looks good. Anyone been?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/1861491467.html

Santa66
07-26-10, 00:30
I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Eve recently. she is young, cute and an experi

Cazbaa
07-26-10, 06:59
Hi Fellas,

Those of you who are experienceing after burn from the massage lotion, switch to Olive Oil. A very skilled massuse in P. A. Used it on me once, and it felt so good that I had to ask what it was, The answer was Olive Oil. She informed me that it is good for the skin, doesn't stain, no odor, and boy is it ever slippery feeling. Ever since that time, I have a 4 oz plastic bottle with a pop up dispenser tip that goes in my pocket. I just hand it to the girl and ask her to use it. So far, they all have liked using it.

I saw a new massuse in Central N. H. This week. She uses J&J as do most of them. Told her my preference, and she marched to the kitchen, grapped a tall bottle of Extra Virgin and started in on my back. Her comment was, this stuff really goes a long way.

She accidently kicked over the bottle during some vigorous avtivity after the flip. We had a good laugh!

Sincerely,

R. L.

Great idea. How does is come off after the massage? And I gotta funny feeling this is what Kramer used for one of his tanning sessions!!! LOL.

R Lawrence
07-26-10, 07:17
Cazba,

It just soaks in and you can leave it!

R.L.

Cascader
07-26-10, 09:47
I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Eve recently. she is young, cute and an experiDid she get right back to you?

I haven't been able to get in contact.

Please provide brief overview of session.

ARegularGuy
07-26-10, 10:15
Olive Oil does stain.
ARG

Hi Fellas,

Sincerely,

R. L.

VilunyaChert
07-26-10, 13:35
switch to Olive Oil

My two-and-only experiences with olive oil were back around 1980, at the old Tropical Retreat on Route 1 south of New Haven. One of the girls there, previously employed at the Foxy Lady in Providence, swore by it, for both HJ and FS. I didn't notice much difference (but she didn't put it all over my body, anyway).

Stressed Out
07-26-10, 16:31
I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Eve recently. she is young, cute and an experi

Could you please add some more info. The Eve I know is not young (50 plus)...is ok looking for a very older lady and is quite experienced.

Catnibbler
07-27-10, 17:04
Was looking on CL. Got a # for Jackie and gave her a call. Made appointment and when I asked for the address it was Malu's. Got there and Malu has three girls working for her now.Jackie is a blond, a tall brunett and a shorter brunett.
Talked to Malu for 15 minutes (we became friends). She showed me around and all the work she is doing and plans on doing. She is going on vaca for a month soon.
Well after i'm brought to my room and asked to undress. In came Jackie very sweet girl and cute also.Massage was nothing to rave about. It was more of a feather massage. She does have the skills because there were a few good minutes of massage. She must have thought i wanted the feather massage. First time with her so I didn't do any roaming even thou she leaned againt my hands a couple of times. On the flip feather massage until she got me at a stand. Then a great HE. At that point right when I was about to explode I did grab her butt and there was no resistance. Hot towel clean up and I was off. Will go back to try tall brunett I found her to be hot.

Mbk1999
07-27-10, 22:19
Thought I would cool off with a Latin massage tonight but it was more like being in a meat locker! Awful massage, nothing like warm oil in a cold room, lots and lots of oil! Absolutely no tease before the flip or should I say slide. Once on my back more oil and then straight to a mechanical HE. 80 plus 20, would NOT repeat.

HappyDave
07-28-10, 07:08
Was looking on CL. Got a # for Jackie and gave her a call. Made appointment and when I asked for the address it was Malu's. Got there and Malu has three girls working for her now.Jackie is a blond, a tall brunett and a shorter brunett.

Talked to Malu for 15 minutes (we became friends). She showed me around and all the work she is doing and plans on doing. She is going on vaca for a month soon.

Well after i'm brought to my room and asked to undress. In came Jackie very sweet girl and cute also.Massage was nothing to rave about. It was more of a feather massage. She does have the skills because there were a few good minutes of massage. She must have thought i wanted the feather massage. First time with her so I didn't do any roaming even thou she leaned againt my hands a couple of times. On the flip feather massage until she got me at a stand. Then a great HE. At that point right when I was about to explode I did grab her butt and there was no resistance. Hot towel clean up and I was off. Will go back to try tall brunett I found her to be hot.You got a town on that.

NewAgain
07-28-10, 12:04
Damanges would be nice too.

You got a town on that

Santa66
07-28-10, 13:51
Could you please add some more info. The Eve I know is not young (50 plus)...is ok looking for a very older lady and is quite experienced.

My apologies to Stressed Out and Cascader (and everyone else, for that matter). I had started to write a review on my newly acquired smart phone and accidently hit the send button after just getting started. I think the phone is smarter than me. At any rate, here is the review, which I also posted on another local board, as is my practice.

I had the pleasure of spending a full hour with Eve recently. Her posted pics appear to be real and recent, and she is a very cute spinner type. For those of us who treasure small breasted women, she is a dream. She is a trained massage therapist with excellent skills, as well. While there was very little (if any) teasing prior to the flip, things got better afterwards.

As she began massaging my chest, I started gently stroking her thigh and then her ass (she was wearing sexy cotton panties and a tank top with a bra underneath). As I reached up under the panties for a good squeeze of her cheeks she began a slow tease of the twig and berries. By now I was exploring around the inside frontal area of her panties with no "push back". She reluctantly removed the tank top and bra, extracting from me the promise of a tip. What gorgeous, small, perfectly round breasts this woman has! Unfortunately, she wasn't interested in any licking or sucking on my part, but they were still fun to play with while she used her skillfull hands to complete the task at hand.

After a thorough cleanup, she continued to massage my front until the hour was up and sent me off with a bottle of cold water. All in all, a great experience that I'm most anxious to repeat. Her fee is 120 and I tipped her 20 for going topless at the end, which seemed to please her. Please be discreet and respectful toward this young sweetheart. She's a keeper.

Jon Gris
07-28-10, 17:43
Working too hard? Need some time to relax from all the daily stress?

If the answer is yes give us a call at 857-251-3064

Pleasant exotic girls from brazil, relaxing clean enviroment, very private

We offer half hr & 1 hr full body massages

Poster's age: 25

• Location: southshore randolph holbrook areaI have been going to this place for the past couple of months I usually see Bella, but decided to see Rio this time. Rate for the session is 50 for a half and 70 for the hour. I took an hour session. Massage was pretty good plenty of teasing and plenty of undercarriage actionn. On the flip the HE was very good and I still had a few minutes left at the end. Nice head massage to finish off. Def repeat when in the area.

Catnibbler
07-29-10, 08:32
You got a town on that.What?

Damage 80+20

Jamescl
07-29-10, 13:48
I see it much more common in other cities, but does anyone know a good provider in massachusetts that offers body-to-body rubs (body slides)?

HappyDave
07-29-10, 15:55
What?

Damage 80+20

I had asked about the rough location. To many posts are being made, went and saw a girl had fun. With no other info so it is more bragging then sharing info. Would be nice if it was standard practice to give just a little detail. Rough location would be nice since there are areas I do no regularly travel or a service I do or don't want.

Rough location.

Fees paid

Service rendered FC, HJ or so forth.

Rough description of the girls.

AAMP or AMP

Just helps if one of us would like to try the place.

Neddd
07-29-10, 19:53
Here's something new ..I found it in CREATIVE SERVICES...CL. Says No HE or N but bra and panties Hmm could she be persuaded? The price is right. I would try myself and toftt but I can't host...Obvious reasons

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/crs/1869670927.html

Boston Ampfan
07-29-10, 20:21
LOL. Ned, the question is, why would this lady bother to advertise? We are to call her and pay $50 for a non-massage with no extra treatment --just a view of her bra and panties. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am dialing the phone even as I type this, hoping to set up a session for later tonight. Now, if she'd simply said, "No sex," I'd figure that perhaps something extra could be on the menu, but the "don't even ask" is a dead giveaway for a relentlessly uninteresting experience. Just my opinion.

If I get her over here, I fully intend to slip my hand down the back of her boring white panties, flip her up over my knee, yank the panties half way down her chubby little cheeks, spank her until she begs for forgiveness, stick my finger up where the moon don't shine, twirl it around a bit, then give her an enema. A half gallon of soapy water will teach her the lesson she so richly deserves! Then I'll toss her out into the front yard, wearing only her bra, and call a cab, hoping she can hold the water in place until she gets home.

Yellowfever023
07-29-10, 22:35
Hey BA,

Instead of calling a cab call me. I will pick her up when your done with her,force feed her my dick and pull out at the right time and stain her satin shirt and dump her off on memorial drive with a stained shirt LOL.

Best regards,

YF

Neddd
07-30-10, 15:53
This girl may not want an email asking for sexual favors, just like what is written in the mp waiting areas but when she's alone with someone you can't tell what might happen. She's advertising in the wrong section really, probably because she doesn't want to pay the Adult service fee..not a real masseuse ..bra and panties..gotta be something more and if not then time to add water and kick promptly to the curb.

[QUOTE=Boston Ampfan]LOL. Ned, the question is, why would this lady bother to advertise? We are to call her and pay $50 for a non-massage with no extra treatment --just a view of her bra and panties. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am dialing the phone even as I type this, hoping to set up a session for later tonight. Now, if she'd simply said, "No sex," I'd figure that perhaps something extra could be on the menu, but the "don't even ask" is a dead giveaway for a relentlessly uninteresting experience. Just my opinion.

Boston Ampfan
07-30-10, 18:02
Ned,

You are a logical fellow, indeed, and are more than likely correct. The bra and panties probably do come off. But I still want to see the red outline of my hand on her cheeks as I bend her over my knee as I prepare to perform some surprising tricks with the soapy water and various hoses and attachments. But I promise to call YellowFever to finish up with her before the cab arrives. OK, OK - I know, wrong forum for all of this!

BA

This girl may not want an email asking for sexual favors, just like what is written in the mp waiting areas but when she's alone with someone you can't tell what might happen. She's advertising in the wrong section really, probably because she doesn't want to pay the Adult service fee..not a real masseuse ..bra and panties..gotta be something more and if not then time to add water and kick promptly to the curb.

[QUOTE=Boston Ampfan]LOL. Ned, the question is, why would this lady bother to advertise? We are to call her and pay $50 for a non-massage with no extra treatment --just a view of her bra and panties. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am dialing the phone even as I type this, hoping to set up a session for later tonight. Now, if she'd simply said, "No sex," I'd figure that perhaps something extra could be on the menu, but the "don't even ask" is a dead giveaway for a relentlessly uninteresting experience. Just my opinion.

Tinynuts99
08-06-10, 11:13
I saw Ingrid in Medford last week for the first time. She is an attractive blonde in her 40's, great rack & smile & very friendly. She dresses in sexy attire & I knew it was on the minute I walked thru the door. Massage was on a table in a residence and was a decent massage ( less than an hour though ). Not a lot of teasing before the flip just a few brushes on the boys. On the flip the happy happy was offered & taken. Very good with her hands and am guessing other options are offered after your first visit. Good massage & ending but too expensive for me to return. 99 plus 50.

Rexxbreefs
08-06-10, 15:27
Does business with another provider in the apartment. Promised a review after visiting here it is: Kat seems pleasant enough on the phone but there's where it ends. On appointment call was complaining about the 'douche' who allegedly shortchanged her the previous hour. What a way to set the mood. Show up, she is stumbling around speaking incoherent, let's say she wasn't "drunk" but high as a kite on who knows. Agreed on a 1/2 hour session, after 15 minutes of the worst massage a girl ever attempted (did the massage with lit cigarette in mouth, ash on my back. Really!) time to flip. Flipped and was told "you have 5 minutes" no use trying to reason with this zombie. Mustered the will to release despite an awful, HJ. The adventure wasn't over, after telling me "the cleanups free" asks for a tip, which I paid in advance (a mistake on my part, I know) Said I only brought what I gave her, she then goes on one of the biggest tirades I've ever experienced from a provider. She's stomping around the apartment in lingerie screaming about me ripping her off to her associate in another room, slamming doors. Tension level at this time was off the scale, I was seriously expecting a physical confrontation. Diffused the situation by remaining\speaking calmly and leaving as fast as possible. Guys, please be careful if you ever consider seeing her, a total train wreck. Avoid.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ads/1883608909.html

http://www.webcosmo.com/listing/Details.aspx?countryId=1&gId=5&dId=95&postId=616388

Smoke Screen
08-06-10, 17:13
I see it much more common in other cities, but does anyone know a good provider in massachusetts that offers body-to-body rubs (body slides)?If you find one post it, the poor girl won't get a moments rest but will quickly become rich.

Davehter
08-06-10, 17:29
Does business with another provider in the apartment. Promised a review after visiting here it is: Kat seems pleasant enough on the phone but there's where it ends. On appointment call was complaining about the 'douche' who allegedly shortchanged her the previous hour. What a way to set the mood. Show up, she is stumbling around speaking incoherent, let's say she wasn't "drunk" but high as a kite on who knows. Agreed on a 1/2 hour session, after 15 minutes of the worst massage a girl ever attempted (did the massage with lit cigarette in mouth, ash on my back. Really!) time to flip. Flipped and was told "you have 5 minutes" no use trying to reason with this zombie. Mustered the will to release despite an awful, HJ. The adventure wasn't over, after telling me "the cleanups free" asks for a tip, which I paid in advance (a mistake on my part, I know) Said I only brought what I gave her, she then goes on one of the biggest tirades I've ever experienced from a provider. She's stomping around the apartment in lingerie screaming about me ripping her off to her associate in another room, slamming doors. Tension level at this time was off the scale, I was seriously expecting a physical confrontation. Diffused the situation by remaining\speaking calmly and leaving as fast as possible. Guys, please be careful if you ever consider seeing her, a total train wreck. Avoid.

http://www.webcosmo.com/listing/Details.aspx?countryId=1&gId=5&dId=95&postId=616388Similar experience from someone on ThE othR Boston boards, though he could have been the previous client, too.

Member #6345
08-06-10, 22:03
Much has been written about Desiree in this forum. I've yet to see anything even remotely positive. My own experience was horrible. I should have just turned around and walked out the door.

She is a person that I wish would get busted and put out of business to save others from wasting their time and money.

No, I'm not going to do it; I simply wish it would happen.

http://www.webcosmo.com/listing/Details.aspx?countryId=1&gId=5&dId=95&postId=616388

Uncle Primo
08-06-10, 22:57
has any one been there latly?

I drive by it a lot, but never see any one there.

Member #6345
08-07-10, 08:47
Don't just drive by. Park your car and walk up to the door. I was there about 3 weeks ago.

Brandi.

No massage to speak of, but I still left relaxed and happy.

.6 - door; then $

Stressed Out
08-07-10, 15:55

At the risk of sounding like a schill just wanted to point out that this isn't our Kat from Royal Touch. I'm sure it is obvious but just wanted to make sure since you never know.... SO

Erokejs
08-08-10, 02:25

Yes, today as a matter of fact. They were open.

Dan Wesson
08-08-10, 08:52
Had a recent visit to Spa A. Made an appt with "M1". When I get there, they tell me M1 is not in today. Not she called in sick...she was not in. This is far more unacceptable than a switcheroo. OK, so they say either book tomorrow, or "M2" or "K" is available. Not knowing M2, I choose K, someone I had seen a couple times and had previously given private recommendations on.

So, she comes out to get me and she seems out of it. I already know this is going to suck, but I soldier on. Get into the room, wait 10 minutes (an estimate) and she finally strolls in. The massage sucked and I thought she was going to fall asleep (or pass out) 3 times. No tease, even though I told her. Now I am getting anxiety about being able to pop since this whole scene sucked! She goes to wipe off oil which she absolutely soaked me with. The towel is dripping wet. She actually just wrings it out in the corner of the room instead of the sink. My unit has now completely turtled, not knowing what to expect on the flip since I am getting worried she will just pass out and there will be some kind of ensueing scene of which I do not want to be a part of.

Anyway, she manages to deliver a crappy nude HJ. I think I experience a new pop, one of fear. Unbelievable.

So, I quickly get dressed and just as a test, I give her a single jackson as a tip. She is oblivious to it and I am outta there.

This place is a cluster fuck. I am not trying to sour anyone who is getting good service there. But be aware that the quality can now vary dramatically, even when you know the provider and even when the "manager" is there as she was on this day.

Yardape08
08-08-10, 09:02
Had a recent visit to Spa A. Made an appt with "M1". When I get there, they tell me M1 is not in today. Not she called in sick...she was not in. This is far more unacceptable than a switcheroo. OK, so they say either book tomorrow, or "M2" or "K" is available. Not knowing M2, I choose K, someone I had seen a couple times and had previously given private recommendations on.

So, she comes out to get me and she seems out of it. I already know this is going to suck, but I soldier on. Get into the room, wait 10 minutes (an estimate) and she finally strolls in. The massage sucked and I thought she was going to fall asleep (or pass out) 3 times. No tease, even though I told her. Now I am getting anxiety about being able to pop since this whole scene sucked! She goes to wipe off oil which she absolutely soaked me with. The towel is dripping wet. She actually just wrings it out in the corner of the room instead of the sink. My unit has now completely turtled, not knowing what to expect on the flip since I am getting worried she will just pass out and there will be some kind of ensueing scene of which I do not want to be a part of.

Anyway, she manages to deliver a crappy nude HJ. I think I experience a new pop, one of fear. Unbelievable.

So, I quickly get dressed and just as a test, I give her a single jackson as a tip. She is oblivious to it and I am outta there.

This place is a cluster fuck. I am not trying to sour anyone who is getting good service there. But be aware that the quality can now vary dramatically, even when you know the provider and even when the "manager" is there as she was on this today.

Sounds like she's on class A narcotics to me (heroin or oxycontin most likely). This is why I like the Asians. I never notice a trace of drug addiction with them. I do however yearn for a nice spa staffed by girls with a variety of ethnicities that offers the same type of service I can get at my favorite AMP.

Joe Fish
08-08-10, 10:15

This place is a cluster fuck. I am not trying to sour anyone who is getting good service there. But be aware that the quality can now vary dramatically, even when you know the provider and even when the "manager" is there as she was on this day.Damn, I haven't been there in a long time and now I'm not sure I wanna even try. What's up with the code names? Is there a reason you don't want to reveal their names on the board here?

HappyDave
08-08-10, 10:38
Damn, I haven't been there in a long time and now I'm not sure I wanna even try. What's up with the code names? Is there a reason you don't want to reveal their names on the board here?

I gave up on the alphabet spas a while ago. Pass system made me feel trapped to have to stick with the same one and the providers moved back and forth. Add in the 30 day limit in the pass and the switch they would pull on me several times I would say only 25% of my visits I got who I wanted and the surprise girls were never a prise.

VilunyaChert
08-08-10, 20:35
This is why I like the Asians. I never notice a trace of drug addiction with them.

Yep.

Gambling addiction, on the other hand...

Yardape08
08-08-10, 20:48
Yep.

Gambling addiction, on the other hand...

Yes-at the risk of stereotyping gambling addiction is more prevalent among this culture. However I have not found this to interfere with any of my sessions. While all addictions involve pyshcological behavior the drugs also bring with them the physical problems not the least of which are diseases and in the aforementioned review nodding off during a session. During my last AMP visit while conversing with a Korean girl we shared some information regarding personal habits and she pointed out that she smokes cigarettes once in awhile, but doesn't drink, do drugs or gamble. I found it interesting that she offered up the gambling part as evidently she knows it is a problem with some of her counterparts.

Graham M
08-09-10, 00:03
Yes-at the risk of stereotyping gambling addiction is more prevalent among this culture. However I have not found this to interfere with any of my sessions. While all addictions involve pyshcological behavior the drugs also bring with them the physical problems not the least of which are diseases and in the aforementioned review nodding off during a session. During my last AMP visit while conversing with a Korean girl we shared some information regarding personal habits and she pointed out that she smokes cigarettes once in awhile, but doesn't drink, do drugs or gamble. I found it interesting that she offered up the gambling part as evidently she knows it is a problem with some of her counterparts.I frequent Foxwoods at least twice a month and i've found that talking about casinos and gambling with asian providers has been a good icebreaker. They are into the conversation and loosen up more. They start asking questions about games like poker and baccarat.

SMS 54
08-09-10, 00:51
And then there are those of us who have another type of addiction...............

Top Floor
08-09-10, 07:20
They bet amongst each other how quickly they can get us out of there.

Spaz2580
08-09-10, 08:29
True. That's why we cotinue our search for the gem and often TOFFT or try a place a 2nd time if we didn't leave happy the first time. We enjoy the thrill of the hunt for some new wild experience.

And then there are those of us who have another type of addiction.

Dan Wesson
08-10-10, 07:10
Ya know Ape,

I was gonna ask that very question here. I have yet to notice a substance problem with an Asian provider and I have probably seen a 4 to 1 ratio of Asian to non-Asians.

The bulk of the problems have been at the afore mentioned spas.

Did I also mention there was general complaining and talk of going out on their own in an apartment. There is some general unrest in the spas that has (finally) made me decide to stop visiting.

Sounds like she's on class A narcotics to me (heroin or oxycontin most likely). This is why I like the Asians. I never notice a trace of drug addiction with them. I do however yearn for a nice spa staffed by girls with a variety of ethnicities that offers the same type of service I can get at my favorite AMP.

RickyRicardo
08-10-10, 08:29
Went on Friday on a whim and only Linda was available. I should have ran out. What a damn train wreck. Just gross. Kept asking how much I would give her. 15 mins into terrible massage aasks me what I want to do. I told her not much. Stay away from this one. Awful.

Rr

Yardape08
08-10-10, 08:32
Ya know Ape,

I was gonna ask that very question here. I have yet to notice a substance problem with an Asian provider and I have probably seen a 4 to 1 ratio of Asian to non-Asians.

The bulk of the problems have been at the afore mentioned spas.

Did I also mention there was general complaining and talk of going out on their own in an apartment. There is some general unrest in the spas that has (finally) made me decide to stop visiting.

I mainly frequent Korean AMP's. Whether it be cultural or personal, they maintain a high standard of work ethic. This may be a combination of their culture and it's traits of loyalty and discipline coupled with the motivation of a being a new immigrant in the land of opportunity. Most Asians don't come here to lay around eating Dorito's and milk off the welfare system. I may be getting old but I feel in the U.S. the young people have a sense of entitlement and a lack of personal responsbility. Now that is not to say it is all inclusive. For example the youth that have joined the military buck this trend. I believe the core problem is a lack of discipline amoung today's youth. I spoke to one of the girls about drug use specfically and she said in South Korean culture smoking weed is taboo never mind the use of hard drugs. We have choices and there's no way I'm spending my hard earned cash on a buzzed out girl who is half paying attention to what she is doing.
Just my .02.
YA

Happy2010
08-10-10, 09:28
Boy do I miss that place. What a business model, you pay the house fee, get your ticket and go into the living room and hand it to one of the many lovely women waiting to service you. My favorites were Chanelle and Candy. The AMPs are the only real game in town for many of the reasons mentioned here. We really need another place like Kittery, IMHO although the AMPs are most accommodating in servicing all our needs nothing beats the American women (all colors and ethnicity).

Slart B Fast
08-10-10, 18:13
Referencing my recent post in Massage Parlor Reports:
Cons:
Used huge amount of scented oil with no clean-up.
Did not see them change sheets before/after.
4-handed massage was very uneven. (One girl seemed to have some training, while the other was just going through the motions.)
Girls spent whole time chatting with each other and were distracted at times.
Groping was discouraged for the most part and only over clothes.
Minimal teasing, unenthusiastic ending.

Pros:
There are at least three girls working, and all are very cute. (The photos on craigslist and backpage are real.)
They were running a special - The house fee for 4-handed was reduced from $.2 to $.
I received a full, unrushed hour of massage with complete coverage head-to-toe, back and front.

They claimed to be finished, even though parts of me were clearly not relaxed. It took a bit of prodding before they inquired as to how grateful I would be for a complete massage. I offered my usual .4 tip and was rebuffed. I countered with same per girl and that was agreeable. Based on their reaction, I may have overpaid slightly.

ps I neglected to ask for names. Drew the left and right girls in the attached photo. The blond was my favorite of the two, both in appearance and massage skills, although the brunette was more involved in the HE.My experience was just ok, but possibly worth a return visit.

(The photo is attached to my original post #7357.)

SMS 54
08-11-10, 00:59
This should be required reading ( maybe leaving out any reference or inference to play for pay) for everyone in this country

I mainly frequent Korean AMP's. Whether it be cultural or personal, they maintain a high standard of work ethic. This may be a combination of their culture and it's traits of loyalty and discipline coupled with the motivation of a being a new immigrant in the land of opportunity. Most Asians don't come here to lay around eating Dorito's and milk off the welfare system. I may be getting old but I feel in the U.S. the young people have a sense of entitlement and a lack of personal responsbility. Now that is not to say it is all inclusive. For example the youth that have joined the military buck this trend. I believe the core problem is a lack of discipline amoung today's youth. I spoke to one of the girls about drug use specfically and she said in South Korean culture smoking weed is taboo never mind the use of hard drugs. We have choices and there's no way I'm spending my hard earned cash on a buzzed out girl who is half paying attention to what she is doing.
Just my .02.
YA

Major Johnson
08-11-10, 02:02
Boy do I miss that place. What a business model, you pay the house fee, get your ticket and go into the living room and hand it to one of the many lovely women waiting to service you. My favorites were Chanelle and Candy. The AMPs are the only real game in town for many of the reasons mentioned here. We really need another place like Kittery, IMHO although the AMPs are most accommodating in servicing all our needs nothing beats the American women (all colors and ethnicity).Chanelle was a 10! Gorgeous! I miss her, and Renee!

Member #6345
08-11-10, 08:35
Yup, I miss that place, too. Candy was my favorite.

I'll never forget the time I was there and Candy had just gone in with a customer. So I sat and waited. All of the other providers kept chatting with me and I'm certain they were wondering what took me so long to make up my mind. Little did they know, I already had. As soon as the door opened and Candy walked back in, I gave her my slip. She gave a wry smile to the other ladies and off we went.

Anyway, the link details what went wrong with the Danish. The were "utr" for years and had they stayed that way, they'd probably still be in business. But they started letting pimps bring in under-age girls. In fact, I once had Candy tell me she was the only worker there that did not have a pimp.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/articles/lost_and_found/

Boy do I miss that place. What a business model, you pay the house fee, get your ticket and go into the living room and hand it to one of the many lovely women waiting to service you. My favorites were Chanelle and Candy. The AMPs are the only real game in town for many of the reasons mentioned here. We really need another place like Kittery, IMHO although the AMPs are most accommodating in servicing all our needs nothing beats the American women (all colors and ethnicity).

Major Johnson
08-11-10, 11:57
Yup, I miss that place, too. Candy was my favorite.

I'll never forget the time I was there and Candy had just gone in with a customer. So I sat and waited. All of the other providers kept chatting with me and I'm certain they were wondering what took me so long to make up my mind. Little did they know, I already had. As soon as the door opened and Candy walked back in, I gave her my slip. She gave a wry smile to the other ladies and off we went.

Anyway, the link details what went wrong with the Danish. The were "utr" for years and had they stayed that way, they'd probably still be in business. But they started letting pimps bring in under-age girls. In fact, I once had Candy tell me she was the only worker there that did not have a pimp.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/articles/lost_and_found/Her husband worked the desk.

Happy2010
08-11-10, 14:13
Her husband worked the desk.Yup. I remember him. He worked the desk after Joel died. Candy used to tell me how all the girls would hit on him.

The AMPs down in RI are fun don't get me wrong but they can't touch the old days at this place. I often wondered why someone in RI didn't adopt this same business model back when it was legal or even now?

Maybe the American girls yap to much and are less controllable than the Asians. You know the old saying "loose lips sink ships".

Well, at least we have the memories guys.

Member #4196
08-11-10, 17:05

Where the infamous Delphine delivered one of the best F/S menus ever and alas surfaced years later as the ultimate massage lady..

God I miss that lady.

Major Johnson
08-12-10, 02:17
Yup. I remember him. He worked the desk after Joel died. Candy used to tell me how all the girls would hit on him.

The AMPs down in RI are fun don't get me wrong but they can't touch the old days at this place. I often wondered why someone in RI didn't adopt this same business model back when it was legal or even now?

Maybe the American girls yap to much and are less controllable than the Asians. You know the old saying "loose lips sink ships".

Well, at least we have the memories guys.Remember Guss? That;s when the place was run good. The pimps and ladies didn't have the upper hand!

Oeddeo
08-13-10, 02:37
I went to centennial recently on what appeared to be a slow day. I met Heather, Stacy, and Brandy in the waiting room and decided to go with Brandy. its been a while since I last saw Brandy, and she looks like she has lost some weight. she definitely knows how to have fun and that’s the kind of girl I like. the massage was sensual with kisses all over, and after the flip I left a happy man.

I paid the usual 60+100

Gianni Versace
08-14-10, 18:40
Brandy does know how to please.

I went to centennial recently on what appeared to be a slow day. I met Heather, Stacy, and Brandy in the waiting room and decided to go with Brandy. its been a while since I last saw Brandy, and she looks like she has lost some weight. she definitely knows how to have fun and that’s the kind of girl I like. the massage was sensual with kisses all over, and after the flip I left a happy man.

I paid the usual 60+100

Uboatct
08-15-10, 08:02
I'm not really into the heavy tantra or spiritual providers, but a few recent ads on eros caught my eye. Hopefully it's just not an overpriced massage. Does anyone have info to share?

http://www.eros-boston.com/files/179231.htm

http://www.eros-boston.com/files/178321.htm

http://www.eros-boston.com/files/175039.htm

Thanks.

Keigy
08-15-10, 09:40
I'm not really into the heavy tantra or spiritual providers, but a few recent ads on eros caught my eye. Hopefully it's just not an overpriced massage. Does anyone have info to share?

http://www.eros-boston.com/files/179231.htm

http://www.eros-boston.com/files/178321.htm

http://www.eros-boston.com/files/175039.htm

Thanks.

Regarding these particular ads, my own rule of thumb is that if the women look young and glamorous, it's just an expensive massage. Here's one I tried where the woman is more "earthy," for lack of a better term, and the practice is real (based on my experiences with California tantra practitioners).

Real tantra is as much as a mind and breathing activity as it is physical. Initially, it's a one-way activity (where they teach you to "receive" and not "give"). Subsequent lessons may proceed to "goddess worship" where some guided giving is allowed and encouraged.

This kind of thing is not for everyone, but you should experience it for yourself and see if you get a lot out of it.

Erokejs
08-15-10, 10:46
Mare Asha formerly known as Mare Simone is actually in town this week. If you want to try Tantra, she's one of the foremost experts. You will blow a pretty intense load on the first visit. As mentioned subsequent visits she instructs you on how to be a better lover. She teaches you how to manually make her squirt, DATY lessons, and provides teachings in FS stroke techniques. I've had fun with her over the years. She's getting older know, but still enjoyable. Her website is:

http TantraHeaven dot com

She's expensive as are all Tantra goddesses, but worth a try at least once.

Regarding these particular ads, my own rule of thumb is that if the women look young and glamorous, it's just an expensive massage. Here's one I tried where the woman is more "earthy," for lack of a better term, and the practice is real (based on my experiences with California tantra practitioners).

Real tantra is as much as a mind and breathing activity as it is physical. Initially, it's a one-way activity (where they teach you to "receive" and not "give"). Subsequent lessons may proceed to "goddess worship" where some guided giving is allowed and encouraged.

This kind of thing is not for everyone, but you should experience it for yourself and see if you get a lot out of it.

Member #4063
08-15-10, 13:51
Healing Tau Massage, Aroura Hausen Tau, spelling not good, but session was very intense and satisfying.

Jack

Erokejs
08-15-10, 15:45
I would add UNIQUE to this one.

It must be noted she gives an outstanding BBBJ. I never had a provider beg for cum on face quite like this one. Not to mention she leaves it there and starts to meditate until you leave...which is just about as unique as it gets. The more you see her, the more options become available on the menu. I wouldn't characterize her as tantric though. Tao is more about the man's seed providing energy for her soul.

Those interested in more can go to healingtaomassage dot com. In the Medford area last time I saw her. She usually pretty busy, but you can get on her mailing list and she'll lets you know when she has a cancel or frees up.

Healing Tau Massage, Aroura Hausen Tau, spelling not good, but session was very intense and satisfying.

Jack

Ape Mitts
08-15-10, 21:11
Went and saw Lisa at Hawaii Lomi-Lomi in Newton on CL recently. Thought it was going to be a regular massage despite some sensual overtones.She is pretty cool and actually speaks English!!! Guys , wait until she does the chimes and bells! What a trip! It is supposed to remove evil or something. I dig metal so it may have been in vain, har! On the flip my annoyed sausage was stirring under the towel. I remove the towel and accidently bump her naughty hand towards the twitching appendage. At first she was like WTF?!! She complied after my sales pitch that I am Ape Mitts and require pleasure. Blasted out a hot load under her sensual hand attack of my throbbing member-life can be fun lads. 125 bucks total. 85 for regular massage. You may have to wait until 2nd time visiting until blast off. I can be charming so I got lucky. We have/should try to keep these ladies out of trouble, so if you are shooting for HE with a new masseuse, do so in a manner that removes her guilt legally, and the HE is simply a strong attraction between gent and babe. The talk of money is what sinks these girls when LEO sneaks in.

My 2 cents.

Victorth
08-16-10, 10:34
Went and saw Lisa at Hawaii Lomi-Lomi in Newton on CL recently........ Is this the Lisa who uses tons of oil on a bare massage table? I've not seen her in years. The first time I prompted for a HE she said something like "OMG, why would I ever want to do that?" And then she did it anyway LOL.

Does she still braid her nose hairs? (Just kidding.)