PDA

View Full Version : Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Npbc2626
11-10-13, 20:45
Looking for Brandy from Revere. Used to work at Centennial. Did on her own as well. Cute redhead. Haven't seen her in a few years. Any info?

Gianni Versace
11-11-13, 18:48
Looking for Brandy from Revere. Used to work at Centennial. Did on her own as well. Cute redhead. Haven't seen her in a few years. Any info?Damn I remember Brandy from Centennial. I wouldn't mind reuniting with her again either. Would appreciate any intel on her or any of the girls that used to work at Centennial or CAT.

Tony Manero
11-11-13, 22:47
Saw here last week. Place is dirty in a fairly nice building in Quincy Center.

She's got a nice personality but that's it! Rough hands, no massage techniques, not worth the trouble.

Tony Manero
11-11-13, 22:52
Has anyone tried this provider? I am interested if this same Maribel from Quincy or new one. Any guidance is appreciated.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...na-25/25089006

Thank you.Saw her last week.

Sweet personality but that's it! Heavy, rough hands, no massage techniques.

Not worth it!

Jack A Dogov
11-13-13, 14:14
Visited the new beach. Having never been to the old beach this was entirely new for me. I drew Liz. She was okay. Below average rub with a lot of oil. Some teasing and reach under while on my stomach. After the flip she allowed full access upstairs. She had shut the lights off so it was almost pitch black in the room. One tiny little led bulb on the shelf was the only light we had. I like the lights dimmed but this made it impossible to see much at all. I love the Latin ladies but I doubt I will repeat. She was pleasant enough but the visit felt rushed and I was out in about thirty five minutes. I knew from prior reports I wasn't going to get a full hour but it just seemed like this is a revolving door type of place. Traffic sucks on that street and parking around there is almost impossible. I don't like spending longer looking for a parking space than with my masseuse.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-best-is-waiting-for-you-here-yasmin-blond-is-back-27/21598384

Javazer
11-13-13, 14:28
Damn I remember Brandy from Centennial. I wouldn't mind reuniting with her again either. Would appreciate any intel on her or any of the girls that used to work at Centennial or CAT.What happened to Centennial and the old lady at the desk, Maria if I recall... She always referred to the best available there. Any place like that around anymore?

Member #5269
11-13-13, 15:30
Was Tracey working?

Has anyone seen Bia at her new place lately? Hows the service now adays?

Visited the new beach. Having never been to the old beach this was entirely new for me. I drew Liz. She was okay. Below average rub with a lot of oil. Some teasing and reach under while on my stomach. After the flip she allowed full access upstairs. She had shut the lights off so it was almost pitch black in the room. One tiny little led bulb on the shelf was the only light we had. I like the lights dimmed but this made it impossible to see much at all. I love the Latin ladies but I doubt I will repeat. She was pleasant enough but the visit felt rushed and I was out in about thirty five minutes. I knew from prior reports I wasn't going to get a full hour but it just seemed like this is a revolving door type of place. Traffic sucks on that street and parking around there is almost impossible. I don't like spending longer looking for a parking space than with my masseuse.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-best-is-waiting-for-you-here-yasmin-blond-is-back-27/21598384

Gianni Versace
11-13-13, 20:28
What happened to Centennial and the old lady at the desk, Maria if I recall... She always referred to the best available there. Any place like that around anymore?Javazer Maria moved to Italy. =(Maria was fucking awesome. She used to make the girls take real good care of me and charge me only $40 house! Do you have any contacts now you would be willing to trade? PM me.

CityDweller
11-15-13, 19:53
Yep, you read that correctly. She's moved again. Called for an appointment today after a long hiatus and she said she just moved to Winthrop. She's in a residential neighborhood near a playground, so not sure how that's going to play out. She set up a studio in a room below her apartment. Overall pretty nice setup but she was clearly still unpacking. She was fantastic as always. One on the best around. I'm in the city so it's actually probably easier for me to get to Winthrop than Malden or Medford.

Mwooo
11-18-13, 14:14
She is a nice enough lady who gives an esalen, lomi lomi style massage with a mechanical HE.

No OTC roaming allowed.

Like I said nice enough for a Franklin but very aloof and mechanical.Can you provide any info as to her approximate and age and looks / description?

JohnBoy69
11-18-13, 15:16
Can you provide any info as to her approximate and age and looks / description?Former model type back in the day...likely mid to late 40 ish...excess weight...pretty face..keeps a nice clean home...nice soft esalen strokes...nothing deep or hard to relieve the muscles...shortest on time by 15 minutes...without guilt!

Mean German shepherd in the house..

Pm me for more.

Jb.

JohnBoy69
11-18-13, 15:35
In downtown. Seen this ad and I think she is in fanueil hall area...not a lot of info but wanted to see if any fellow mongers have any 411 to share...pm is more than fine...and as always, reciprocation is king.

-jb.

Orch13
11-18-13, 16:43
Can you provide any info as to her approximate and age and looks / description?I don't have anything bad to say and I just choose not to return. Just not what I am looking for at all.

Now if Delphine come back..yeah right..LOL.

OR CH 13.

Jomonde123
11-18-13, 23:28
Haven't posted in a while but hoping to exchange some intel.

After a couple year hiatus I made it back to see Leeza in W-Boro. Still had an amazing experience.

That said. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a comparable experience, anywhere in the Boston area. Thing is, while I love the Leeza massage I am just not that attracted to her.

Hoping I could find someone that offers that great of an erotic massage experience AND more of a physical attraction.

PM if interested. It might be a longshot for certain.

Thanks in advance.

BostonBread
11-20-13, 12:13
I've tried to figure out how to find the new Brazilian beach without any luck. Can someone PM me as to how to find them? Thanks.

Msy.

JohnBoy69
11-20-13, 14:06
I don't have anything bad to say and I just choose not to return. Just not what I am looking for at all.

Now if Delphine come back..yeah right..LOL.

OR CH 13.OMG...don't get me started...I still dream of her...a legacy that will never fade...a master at her craft..pm me and we can share stories and more.

-jb.

RiWheezy
11-20-13, 14:15
Leeza was very attractive and you agree she gave a great massage but if you are only going for a massage what exactly is she supposed to look like? LOL.

Haven't posted in a while but hoping to exchange some intel.

After a couple year hiatus I made it back to see Leeza in W-Boro. Still had an amazing experience.

That said. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a comparable experience, anywhere in the Boston area. Thing is, while I love the Leeza massage I am just not that attracted to her.

Hoping I could find someone that offers that great of an erotic massage experience AND more of a physical attraction.

PM if interested. It might be a longshot for certain.

Thanks in advance.

Jomonde123
11-20-13, 15:20
Leeza was very attractive and you agree she gave a great massage but if you are only going for a massage what exactly is she supposed to look like? LOL.I am just looking for someone else that offers a similar experience as Leeza. Any assistance / recommendations are appreciated.

SpermSac
11-20-13, 15:21
Mongerexpert what do you mean "you heard?" Where? 150 / hr non FS is a waste or her lackluster performance is the waste? That would all be a matter of opinion. I've seen her and I've seen her reviews but your comments (opinions) seem so matter-of-fact for someone who has never seen her.
I heard it's not FS, and a waste. I mean she's a MILF, but for 150, not worth it.

You could get better at an AMP for half the $$$. Those pics may be outdated, as these providers are aging.I have to agree with you on the "you heard?" Where? performance a waste? Especially when the reviewer states he has not seen her only heard I find that review hard to accept..

While I am sure that a first time visit may not get many to the level you desire, making a friend out of her has its benefits. If you are seeking FS by making an appointment to see her and you don't obtain it, just remember she did say "sensual massage" not sexual.

She has a clean place, she is clean and at 38 years of age she has a certain appeal that made me make my visit with her. I enjoy a classy ride.

Follow what MongerExpert says and that will make me happy. I hate listening to the phone when it rings for business.

JohnBoy69
11-20-13, 18:05
I am just looking for someone else that offers a similar experience as Leeza. Any assistance / recommendations are appreciated.Try Irene in Malden area ... She is a classy lady of color that provides great sensual massage and she is younger and hotter than leeza...instead of the white labcoat, you will contend with a silky hot dress...great body!

Unfortunately, very limited roaming these days...

Or try nativa in Brighton for a mature Latin MILF type who knows sensuality.

Or Betty love rite in west roxbury...late 30's long legged Latin chick with a body that just won't quit...think stripper.

Me if you need more info and contact info.

Jb.

OhMyrdy
11-21-13, 08:54
I heard it's not FS, and a waste. I mean she's a MILF, but for 150, not worth it.

You could get better at an AMP for half the $$$. Those pics may be outdated, as these providers are aging.411 I received was questionable so the visit was took place. Age posted 38 is about right, be cups. She was clean as well as her place. Pictures appeared recent and no doubts were her. She advertised sensual massage run not FS and no FS was offered or upselling. I will agree she is talkative but on first visit creating that calming of the nerves or friendship appeared in order. Massage was somewhat rushed due to the incoming monger phone calls and was a fair massage. Talking with her and understanding what has gone on gave me a different perspective of the reviews posted. For one of the classics I won't take this one off my list yet.

Altoid123
11-21-13, 20:41
That 150 without FS is a waste? I'm not sure I get your attitude monger expert and question why you call yourself an expert in the first place.

411 I received was questionable so the visit was took place. Age posted 38 is about right, be cups. She was clean as well as her place. Pictures appeared recent and no doubts were her. She advertised sensual massage run not FS and no FS was offered or upselling. I will agree she is talkative but on first visit creating that calming of the nerves or friendship appeared in order. Massage was somewhat rushed due to the incoming monger phone calls and was a fair massage. Talking with her and understanding what has gone on gave me a different perspective of the reviews posted. For one of the classics I won't take this one off my list yet..

Leggeddog
11-21-13, 21:54
OMG...don't get me started...I still dream of her...a legacy that will never fade...a master at her craft..pm me and we can share stories and more.

-jb.She was one of a kind. Great personality and massage. I was cleaning out my computer and had save several pics of her from her old ads. She was hard and always dressed for the occasion.

Olepapa
11-22-13, 01:29
Try Irene in Malden area ... She is a classy lady of color that provides great sensual massage and she is younger and hotter than leeza...instead of the white labcoat, you will contend with a silky hot dress...great body!

Or Betty love rite in west roxbury...late 30's long legged Latin chick with a body that just won't quit...think stripper.

Jb.My favorite place, in Sudbury, just got stung so I am anticipating they'll be shut down for a spell. Nativa sounds interesting. I have been to Leeza and Irene many times but never to Nativa. Could you give me some info and her contact information?

Will be happy to trade info on other places I have frequented; most have been reviewed by me here or on Spa Hunters.

OP

Jomonde123
11-22-13, 08:56
Try Irene in Malden area ... She is a classy lady of color that provides great sensual massage and she is younger and hotter than leeza...instead of the white labcoat, you will contend with a silky hot dress...great body!

Jb.Thanks JB. Appreciate the information and PM if I can assist in anyway.

I've thought about seeing Betty in W Roxbury but never made the jump. Might do so now.

BostonNorth16
11-22-13, 13:07
Anyone know any good sensual massage providers on Cape Cod? Clean, private, good looking. I have been to all 3 places in Hyannis (airport, south and north) and I was not crazy about any of them. Please let me know if you know of any good sensual massage providers.

JohnBoy69
11-22-13, 16:10
Thanks JB. Appreciate the information and PM if I can assist in anyway.

I've thought about seeing Betty in W Roxbury but never made the jump. Might do so now.Yo, anytime...I am a monger facilitator...unlike others on this medium...no hidden agendas here...BLR is super hot but some may see her as more a tease than a follow thru gal...most only get fbsm...beware any upselling...she is def hot and nice technique...strippers body! Enjoy and lmk...jb.

JohnBoy69
11-22-13, 16:20
She was one of a kind. Great personality and massage. I was cleaning out my computer and had save several pics of her from her old ads. She was hard and always dressed for the occasion.Dogleg, thanks man...will save in my hall of fame archive...she's the only provider that I've never seen wear the same lingerie outfit twice..actually fell in love with her on a number of occasions...

Stressed Out
11-22-13, 17:44
She was one of a kind. Great personality and massage. I was cleaning out my computer and had save several pics of her from her old ads. She was hard and always dressed for the occasion.Ah yes she was not only a great masseuse and a beautiful woman with a great body but she was genuinely just a wonderful person. I saw her many times on Comm Ave and she became a great friend. I had found her a while later in Lynn but being south of Boston I just could never get up there before she disappeared again. Hopefully she is healthy and happy somewhere! Who remembers her e-mail name? SO.

Stressed Out
11-22-13, 17:52
Javazer Maria moved to Italy. =(Maria was fucking awesome. She used to make the girls take real good care of me and charge me only $40 house! Do you have any contacts now you would be willing to trade? PM me.Maria was taking care of me even before she moved to Revere. Who remembers the place she ran before Centennial?

Orch13
11-22-13, 19:22
Ah yes she was not only a great masseuse and a beautiful woman with a great body but she was genuinely just a wonderful person. I saw her many times on Comm Ave and she became a great friend. I had found her a while later in Lynn but being south of Boston I just could never get up there before she disappeared again. Hopefully she is healthy and happy somewhere! Who remembers her e-mail name? SO.S / O.

The move to Lynn was nirvana for me. Much closer to get too and she became a once a week habit. God, I was addicted. Like you, it was easy to become friends and call her on the non visit days and just shoot the bull. Actually the very first time I met her was when she worked at the Danish in Kittery. She was full out GFE back in those days but her FBSM was a standard that others could not touch IHMO.

Take care and stay safe.

OR CH 13.

WaveSeek
11-22-13, 21:37
Yo, anytime...I am a monger facilitator...unlike others on this medium...no hidden agendas here...BLR is super hot but some may see her as more a tease than a follow thru gal...most only get fbsm...beware any upselling...she is def hot and nice technique...strippers body! Enjoy and lmk...jb.'Monger Facilitator' I'll vouch for, and second that notion, enthusiastically.. JB--facilitator, extraordinaire.. Thanks.

Fiberglass
11-23-13, 19:15
Ah yes she was not only a great masseuse and a beautiful woman with a great body but she was genuinely just a wonderful person. I saw her many times on Comm Ave and she became a great friend. I had found her a while later in Lynn but being south of Boston I just could never get up there before she disappeared again. Hopefully she is healthy and happy somewhere! Who remembers her e-mail name? SO.Wasn't something like 'liquid metal'?

Boy she was fun, saw her a few times at her incall.

Bella too.

Possible great news:

Our old friend who was in Malden, last in Woburn and is a licensed cmt 'might' be returning.

F.

Ccup2
11-25-13, 12:00
Wasn't something like 'liquid metal'?

Boy she was fun, saw her a few times at her incall.

Bella too.

Possible great news:

Our old friend who was in Malden, last in Woburn and is a licensed cmt 'might' be returning.

F.Malden, woburn and licensed ...who ...send Pm if you prefer.

Longjblues
11-25-13, 12:29
I believe that when I had the fortune of stumbling over Delphine's CL ad for sensual massage, she responded to me with an email that was named "QueenBee", but the email was <nitecereus at . (Just before retirement, used deepasariver, or some such)

Here are a few additional pics of Delphine, for your viewing pleasure. Extraordinary woman. To top it off, when i met her right before she permanently retired, she was in her late fiftys. After meeting her, I started to appreciate tattoos as body art.

Ah yes she was not only a great masseuse and a beautiful woman with a great body but she was genuinely just a wonderful person. I saw her many times on Comm Ave and she became a great friend. I had found her a while later in Lynn but being south of Boston I just could never get up there before she disappeared again. Hopefully she is healthy and happy somewhere! Who remembers her e-mail name? SO.

Ccup2
11-25-13, 12:33
I believe that when I had the fortune of stumbling over Delphine's CL ad for sensual massage, she responded to me with an email that was named "QueenBee", but the email was <nitecereus at .

Here are a few additional pics of Delphine, for your viewing pleasure. Extraordinary woman. To top it off, when i met her right before she permanently retired, she was in her late fiftys.

288223288224288225.Wow you had some great girlsback in the day.

Orch13
11-25-13, 15:17
I believe that when I had the fortune of stumbling over Delphine's CL ad for sensual massage, she responded to me with an email that was named "QueenBee", but the email was <nitecereus at . (Just before retirement, used deepasariver, or some such)

Here are a few additional pics of Delphine, for your viewing pleasure. Extraordinary woman. To top it off, when i met her right before she permanently retired, she was in her late fiftys. After meeting her, I started to appreciate tattoos as body art.

288223288224288225.Hey LJB.

The other thing I had in common with her was that we both had some "ink" by Juli Moon in Lynn.

Miss her and the meet and greets..LOL.

Only time I got a free peek and lick of Queeny's assets..LOL.

Take care and stay safe my friend.

OR CH 13.

Leggeddog
11-25-13, 16:28

288223288224288225.Does anyone know for a fact that she is retired? Would love to hook back up with her again. I believe she said she was from the NS and that she use to work in ME. Kittery? Great times with her. She had this large mirror thing in the room which was a turn on watching her / body. Anyone remember that. What ever happen to her. She was answering phones for twiceasnice a few years back but have lost 411 on her.

JohnBoy69
11-25-13, 17:35
Ah yes she was not only a great masseuse and a beautiful woman with a great body but she was genuinely just a wonderful person. I saw her many times on Comm Ave and she became a great friend. I had found her a while later in Lynn but being south of Boston I just could never get up there before she disappeared again. Hopefully she is healthy and happy somewhere! Who remembers her e-mail name? SO.Right on...and comm ave was her demise as she used to work with Katie aka Georgia there and they were busted by BPD...she made a final run to save up some retirement funds while working from home / Lynn, then from the intercontinental hotel...yes, she's well...run into her at whole foods quite often..has a little dog to keep her company.

JohnBoy69
11-25-13, 17:40
S / O.

The move to Lynn was nirvana for me. Much closer to get too and she became a once a week habit. God, I was addicted. Like you, it was easy to become friends and call her on the non visit days and just shoot the bull. Actually the very first time I met her was when she worked at the Danish in Kittery. She was full out GFE back in those days but her FBSM was a standard that others could not touch IHMO.

Take care and stay safe.

OR CH 13.Yup, was a very good friend of mine...used to go on dates, help her with house repairs, etc. She was a special doll...she was hard core, no doubt...

JohnBoy69
11-25-13, 17:49
Does anyone know for a fact that she is retired? Would love to hook back up with her again. I believe she said she was from the NS and that she use to work in ME. Kittery? Great times with her. She had this large mirror thing in the room which was a turn on watching her / body. Anyone remember that. What ever happen to her. She was answering phones for twiceasnice a few years back but have lost 411 on her.Yup, I put that mirror and designed room for her...glad you liked it...you remember the boxing poster next to all the rolled towels, her turnstile shoe rack? Loved her lingerie galore..it was like bring a kid in the candy store...and how she keeps the safe in her mouth and just goes right down on you is absolutely amazing...incredible...and her hips...OMG..what strength and smooth rocking motion...amazing...she was answering phones for Mr Cohen...but they fell out of favor...he was a prick ... She's got to be 63 ish and still smoking hot..she used to tell me stories of how 20 something studs used to try and puck her up at the gym or the beach...too funny and she would say to them, I could be your mother!

Leggeddog
11-25-13, 23:00
Yup, I put that mirror and designed room for her...glad you liked it...you remember the boxing poster next to all the rolled towels, her turnstile shoe rack? Loved her lingerie galore..it was like bring a kid in the candy store...and how she keeps the safe in her mouth and just goes right down on you is absolutely amazing...incredible...and her hips...OMG..what strength and smooth rocking motion...amazing...she was answering phones for Mr Cohen...but they fell out of favor...he was a prick ... She's got to be 63 ish and still smoking hot..she used to tell me stories of how 20 something studs used to try and puck her up at the gym or the beach...too funny and she would say to them, I could be your mother!Loved her lingerie very classy and very sexy. She wore body style corsets few times with those thigh highs and those hats. She definitely smelled great. Too funny on these memories.

RacinJunkie
11-26-13, 11:59
Not allot said on the board about this one so I decided to take the plunge. I set up my appointment through email and ventured on over. Location is a house on the first floor. Walked into a very small dark lit room. Exchange pleasantries and donation, Layla or Ava depending on what email you reply to was young looking very nice body but didn't talk to much. As usual started on my stomach with what I consider just a rub with oil no real massage skills. About twenty minutes in was told to flip and she went right at it, She does her massages in the nude. Roaming up and down was no problem. She didn't seem really into it almost like lets get it over with. Nice enough girl but I don't know If I would repeat. Location Is in Lawrence BUT It is in a kind of good section no worries about parking or break ins. Law / Meth line. Got back to my truck and seen It was a half hour damage was 100.

Rac.

HOT sexy latin girl ready to take incall appointments. I am a sensual, masseuse ready to please your every need. I can't wait to get my hands on you and have your hands on me. I offer the best massage ;)

available days: tuesday, friday, saturday :) Location: studio off 93
$100 an hour

EMAIL ME!
ava.bestmassage@gmail.com
Poster's age: 21

• Post ID: 24105638 massachusetts

Orch13
11-26-13, 18:44
Not allot said on the board about this one so I decided to take the plunge. I set up my appointment through email and ventured on over. Location is a house on the first floor. Walked into a very small dark lit room. Exchange pleasantries and donation, Layla or Ava depending on what email you reply to was young looking very nice body but didn't talk to much. As usual started on my stomach with what I consider just a rub with oil no real massage skills. About twenty minutes in was told to flip and she went right at it, She does her massages in the nude. Roaming up and down was no problem. She didn't seem really into it almost like lets get it over with. Nice enough girl but I don't know If I would repeat. Location Is in Lawrence BUT It is in a kind of good section no worries about parking or break ins. Law / Meth line. Got back to my truck and seen It was a half hour damage was 100.

Rac.

HOT sexy latin girl ready to take incall appointments. I am a sensual, masseuse ready to please your every need. I can't wait to get my hands on you and have your hands on me. I offer the best massage ;)

available days: tuesday, friday, saturday :) Location: studio off 93
$100 an hour

EMAIL ME!
ava.bestmassage@gmail.com
Poster's age: 21

• Post ID: 24105638 massachusettsDetached and going through the motions. Like you out back in the truck in under 40 minutes. For me this is a one and done.

Member #4920
11-26-13, 23:01
I've seen Betty too. Found her to be a waste of $$. She was very attractive and a nice enough person (a real talker in fact which I don't mind), but her technique was to slather oil on you like she was basting a brisket. She acted kinda like this sloppiness was supposed to be fine because she's so attractive that this was a privilege. I'll take technique and enthusiasm any time. A shame because looks-wise she's ideal for my particular tastes.

QUOTE=JohnBoy69;1936219]Yo, anytime...I am a monger facilitator...unlike others on this medium...no hidden agendas here...BLR is super hot but some may see her as more a tease than a follow thru gal...most only get fbsm...beware any upselling...she is def hot and nice technique...strippers body! Enjoy and lmk...jb.[/QUOTE]

Jondoe75
11-29-13, 11:21
I don't know what made me think of her today, but I was just wondering if she's still out there doing massages. Went to her twice, both times the massages were great. Never asked anything else but enjoyed her personality.

Kenny9370
11-30-13, 02:43
I don't know what made me think of her today, but I was just wondering if she's still out there doing massages. Went to her twice, both times the massages were great. Never asked anything else but enjoyed her personality.Unfortunately she stopped doing massages a couple of months ago.

Fiberglass
11-30-13, 09:58
Malden, woburn and licensed ...who ...send Pm if you prefer.That was the possible returning masseuse but like so many times in this hobby, things got cancelled in the end.

I returned your pm's chaps, she and I remain friends and when she called and said she was thinking of a return I was all in.

She said she had a few appt's lined up and I was one but I got a call the night before that something came up in her personal life and she had to cancel.

If things change, and she says ok, I'll post. I miss her fbsm and the therapeutic side too, I used to walk out of there 1/2" taller.

I'm Fibes on many other boards in case none of you made the connection.

I too, could go on about Delphine. Unfortunately, I met her late in her career, in Brookline and through Bella, at Sanctuary. Had a 4 hand with them too.

The last time I saw her, and she was moving soon, must have been her 'retirement', it was full menu, and I mean full, and I took full advantage.

The along came J*m F*ng. He scared Rebecca into vanishing to NYC. Got Mani and closed Eden and her other place. Even the Brazilian place in Wash. Square.

Ah the old days chaps, you could ring the bell and walk right in.

Out for a gallon of milk and a blow job...

CeilingPainter
11-30-13, 14:08
Has anyone tried this repeat provider? I can't search the forum as I don't know her name.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-deserves-a-good-massage-with-care-and-passion-dont-miss-out-this-opportunity-call-today-24/19277285

Our goal is to alleviate stress and pain from the body of an individual by using multiple massaging techniques and making the best treatment plan accordingly. We're highly skilled on Deep Tissue, Swedish Massage, Chair Massage, Reflexology, Hot Stones, among other techniques. We're currently working, providing clients with massages for health and wellness, relaxation, injury, and general well-being Just by appointments *3010.

Choir Boy
12-01-13, 14:52
Has anyone tried this repeat provider? I can't search the forum as I don't know her name.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-deserves-a-good-massage-with-care-and-passion-dont-miss-out-this-opportunity-call-today-24/19277285
I googled the phone number. I found a few ads, but no name nor address. From the pics, I can't tell if it's a house or an UTR massage parlor.

Leggeddog
12-01-13, 22:58

288223288224288225.Check this site out.

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?ID=98069

MongerExpert
12-02-13, 17:18
Unfortunately she stopped doing massages a couple of months ago.She still is. 100 though. I have been in touch with her.

Kenny9370
12-02-13, 20:32
She still is. 100 though. I have been in touch with her.I stand corrected. Thought she moved on but apparently not. Is her number still the same or does she prefer email? Got to give her a call again.

Member #4785
12-03-13, 07:11
Any contact info for Irene??? Someone said she was in the Winthrop area. Where does she post her ads?? Thanks Candymann

QUOTE=Footrubs;1892347]Thanks. I did finally get Irene a couple weeks ago. OMG this was an experience worth waiting for. Hope she isn't moving. Need to make time to see her again. She uses coconut oil (asked if she could and said she would clean me off after). Very smooth and nice and natural feeling. Started face down on a table she has set up in a room in her house. Fantastic sensual massage started with nice caress of my thigh, leg, down to my feet and then back up and got more sensual from there with subtle and then not so sublte at all teasing, caressing and complete manhandling. Eventually drew me up on all fours as she completely focussed on me with periodic ever so slight entry in as well. Had me shaking. Cleaned the oil and Flipped. Again starting with the legs and teasing but then went right to it. I was temped to ask her to slow down and tease it out more. But its hard to get those words out when what she is doing is so incredible as it is. Finished what she was doing (amazing) cleaned me up, and asked about doing my head. Which sounded great to me so she worked on my ears and scalp for an extended time. When time was up she cleaned me up from any remaining oil (nice fresh warm towels each time) and said I could take a minute to relax and she stepped out. When she returned I slowly sat up. She worked my back a bit as I got my bearings on the edge of the table- I got up and dressed and tipped her.

Was $70 to start but I only had $20's so gave her $80 when I arrived. And then another $40 after.

Hard to say if I prefer irene or bella. Irene is closer but only takes appt till 5p or earlier so its tricky either way. Hope she isn't moving.[/QUOTE]

Ming04
12-03-13, 11:22
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage-80-hr-north-shore/24374981

I got curious about this girl and decided to TOFTT.

She asked me to wait a few minutes on the parking lot, I then went in to a commercial building and the spa is on the street level, very clean ,3 rooms but she was working by her self.

She has very nice personality but was a bit wird, kept shecking her self in the mirror, she had lots of make up and looked like she belong on the jersey shore. She is very attractive but the jersey shore personality is not my thing.

Massage was good, she has experience and told me she use to be a MT for a high scool girls team of some sport I don't remember and that was the first flag.

On the flip she asked me if I wanted to be covered and before I said anything said she didn't care if I didn't so I stayed uncovered and she continued with a now much slower massage on my legs, stomach and chest in a almost sensual way, she even brush against the boys and when she was massaging my hands very slowly she says all done and storms out of the room.

Over all good experience considering I didn't get HR.

Paid the fee plus $20 tip.

Does anyone else been there and got luckier at the end?

If so please share or pm me...thanks.

I would return but I think she is a bit of a tease so no for now unless someone has had better luck and then I'll go and see it for my self.

HondaMe
12-03-13, 12:04
Has anyone tried Anna Thai massage in Davis Square? Seems a little expensive, 100 hr. Offers 4 hand for 80.00 but only 1/2 hr session. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Ming04
12-03-13, 12:57
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage-80-hr-north-shore/24374981

She asked me to wait a few minutes on the parking lot, I then went in to a commercial building she the spa is on the street level, very clean ,3 rooms but she was working by her self.

She has very nice personality but was a bit wird, kept shecking her self in the mirror, she had lots of make up and looked like she belong on the jersey shore but still attractive or very if you're int to that.

The massage was good, she has experience and told me she use to be a MT for a bight school team of a spot I don't remember and that was a red flag.

Went it was time to flip she asked me if I wanted to be covered and before I said anything she said it would be fine to stay uncovered so I did with hopes I would leave happy.

She massaged my chest, stomach and legs with some brush on the boys, all this was sensual but when she was massaging my hands she said all done and stormed out.

Has any one been there and had similar or better experience?

Please share or pm me, thanks.

Grino
12-03-13, 14:13
http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healing-effective-massage-therapy-and-hot-tub-soak-licensed-therapist-private-woodland-retreat/5697828

Made an appointment yesterday for today and headed to acton. Got there at 9:55 appoint was for 10 Sat. In a room till 10:20 twiddling my thumbs. Finally she appears and 2 out of 10 is being nice. Place is clean and great location though so I roll with it. She has me shower which is a nice value I thought. I hop on the table and hope for the best. Oil is nasty and used in abundance no tease at all. I figure this is a no go. At the turn just another gallon of oil and that was it. I take another shower and it won't come off yuck. Waste of time damage 85 +15. Oh and she has 2 inch whiskers on her chin if your into that. Good day.

HondaMe
12-03-13, 14:38
Anyone try Anna in Davis Square for Thai massage? She even offers a four hand for 80 bucks but only 1/2 hr. 1 hr regular is 100.00. Seems kind of pricey.

JohnBoy69
12-03-13, 16:17

She asked me to wait a few minutes on the parking lot, I then went in to a commercial building she the spa is on the street level, very clean ,3 rooms but she was working by her self.

She has very nice personality but was a bit wird, kept shecking her self in the mirror, she had lots of make up and looked like she belong on the jersey shore but still attractive or very if you're int to that.

The massage was good, she has experience and told me she use to be a MT for a bight school team of a spot I don't remember and that was a red flag.

Went it was time to flip she asked me if I wanted to be covered and before I said anything she said it would be fine to stay uncovered so I did with hopes I would leave happy.

She massaged my chest, stomach and legs with some brush on the boys, all this was sensual but when she was massaging my hands she said all done and stormed out.

Has any one been there and had similar or better experience?

Please share or pm me, thanks.Nope you did all the right things...she opened up this Summer...nice place, all new, she does have excellent skills ... Back in the day, sensual was her art as she worked at a place in Allston called "Masters"...she was one of the more popular providers and you might guess why...but she is trying in vain to turn her life 180...give her credit for trying but I do miss her assets and skills...she is an Angelina Jolie lookalike. I have more 411...just pm...jb.

RiWheezy
12-03-13, 16:55
What were you expecting from an LMT that advertises in THERAPEUIC massage services? I have seen her once and other than the slowness and full body strokes of Esalan massage (which I really like), I did not expect anything other than a relaxing massage in a tranquil environment. Yes she is older and not what I would call a looker but I did not notice any chin hair. LOL She offes a nice experience in a great environment but there won't be anything HOT about your time with her and I don't think I have ever seen her advertise anything like that.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healing-effective-massage-therapy-and-hot-tub-soak-licensed-therapist-private-woodland-retreat/5697828

Made an appointment yesterday for today and headed to acton. Got there at 9:55 appoint was for 10 Sat. In a room till 10:20 twiddling my thumbs. Finally she appears and 2 out of 10 is being nice. Place is clean and great location though so I roll with it. She has me shower which is a nice value I thought. I hop on the table and hope for the best. Oil is nasty and used in abundance no tease at all. I figure this is a no go. At the turn just another gallon of oil and that was it. I take another shower and it won't come off yuck. Waste of time damage 85 +15. Oh and she has 2 inch whiskers on her chin if your into that. Good day.

MongerExpert
12-03-13, 20:23
What were you expecting from an LMT that advertises in THERAPEUIC massage services? I have seen her once and other than the slowness and full body strokes of Esalan massage (which I really like), I did not expect anything other than a relaxing massage in a tranquil environment. Yes she is older and not what I would call a looker but I did not notice any chin hair. LOL She offes a nice experience in a great environment but there won't be anything HOT about your time with her and I don't think I have ever seen her advertise anything like that.No hot tub, how did you not leave a happy camper there? I have been there a few times back in the day when she advertised on the phoenix. She was cool, a soak in the tub, 60 minute massage and then negotiations begin. I probably saw her like in 06-07 though in the summer / winter. I bet she looks at least a decade older. It's a little pricey as well. Right now with age et cetera save your cash. If you put a hot tub in an AMP, holy moly, that place would be a gold-mind. This place in acton was good (a home) back then, now probably not.

Moogaar1
12-03-13, 20:26
I've left happy but only after a few visits and she is older but no facial hair.

Take it slow with her and you'll get what you want.

What were you expecting from an LMT that advertises in THERAPEUIC massage services? I have seen her once and other than the slowness and full body strokes of Esalan massage (which I really like), I did not expect anything other than a relaxing massage in a tranquil environment. Yes she is older and not what I would call a looker but I did not notice any chin hair. LOL She offes a nice experience in a great environment but there won't be anything HOT about your time with her and I don't think I have ever seen her advertise anything like that.

Augustwest
12-03-13, 20:56
You guys are talking about two towns an hour apart.

I've left happy but only after a few visits and she is older but no facial hair.

Take it slow with her and you'll get what you want.

MongerExpert
12-04-13, 02:15
CL personals listing (platonic though w4 m), cute girl from pics posted online. Currently in raaahhhhveer. Normally providers don't post a bikini picture online but hey maybe she likes the beach. Very cheap not near me though.

Mwooo
12-04-13, 11:26
CL personals listing (platonic though w4 m), cute girl from pics posted online. Currently in raaahhhhveer. Normally providers don't post a bikini picture online but hey maybe she likes the beach. Very cheap not near me though.A search of CL did not lead me to her ad, guessing it may have been flagged. Any link / contact info / guidance on how to find her?

FenderBender88
12-04-13, 12:49
Hey Guys. Just a little post to add to Bella's already stunning track record. Saw her twice in the past two months, I'm surprised I only went once a month to be honest with you. I'm not a huge fan of the location as everyone can see you walk in from a very busy street. Also the kids craft store is either the next store to the left or two down, can't exactly remember but still always feel funny walking in. Anyways, the sessions have been akin to what I've received from her in the past but with some really nice prostate play. In my last session she really prolonged the release till I absolutely could not hold on anymore. Probably one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Also, if anyone knows someone who is top notch at prostate play I would really love a pm. Thanks in advance. One question about RX in general. Anyone know a reliable girl there? Maybe an ex spa A, be, Celestina or Wonderfully made girl? I've probed two different women over the phone to no avail. Not sure if some girls have changed names after all of the moves IE. Marni (at Celestina, spa A) Amy (at wonderfully made) would love to find a regular therapist with a really big rack. Fingers crossed over here. Thanks guys and happy hunting.

Member #5269
12-04-13, 22:43
Went to Bia's new place today. Got Patricia, nice hard brazilian body face had some mileage. She gave a nice rub down in her bra and panties. Flip BBBJ and drained my nuts on her tits. She wanted $200 for FS. Probably wouldn't repeat. 80+40.

Member #5023
12-05-13, 07:26
Went to Bia's new place today. Got Patricia, nice hard brazilian body face had some mileage. She gave a nice rub down in her bra and panties. Flip BBBJ and drained my nuts on her tits. She wanted $200 for FS. Probably wouldn't repeat. 80+40.I've never been able to decipher which as goes with what. Who's who and what's what. They're all no shore brasileiras and the ads seem similar. If anyone has the secret decoder ring I'd appreciate the assist.

Mwooo
12-05-13, 09:31
I've never been able to decipher which as goes with what. Who's who and what's what. They're all no shore brasileiras and the ads seem similar. If anyone has the secret decoder ring I'd appreciate the assist.I hear ya. Even when I do get it sorted out in my head, I soon enough forget which number / which ad goes with which place, etc. Several similar options to keep track of. And I'm not in the mood for Brazilian often enough to stay on top of it. Real pictures in the ads would help, but that's not going to happen.

BagTag
12-05-13, 10:35
Does anyone have any intel on this one? If she is legit and delivers oh boy but looks TGTBT unfortunately.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-bodyrubs-by-perky-34d-slender-blue-eyed-natural-blonde-22/4869117

Primerub
12-05-13, 10:37
Does anyone have any intel on this one? If she is legit and delivers oh boy but looks TGTBT unfortunately.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-bodyrubs-by-perky-34d-slender-blue-eyed-natural-blonde-22/4869117I was thinking the same thing good luck!

BagTag
12-05-13, 10:43
I am pretty confident these are her ads but may be wrong. We know the pictures are fake but it's safe to say they are all attractive in their own unique way.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-hott-sexy-brazillian-girls-waiting-just-for-you-25/25152887

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/leave-your-stress-and-enjoy-brazilian-boby-work-26/25244728

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gorgeous-brazillians-body-works-with-that-magical-touch-26/25172557

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/vip-lingerie-body-work-sensual-massage-new-young-girls-25/25151829

And the list goes on.

I've never been able to decipher which as goes with what. Who's who and what's what. They're all no shore brasileiras and the ads seem similar. If anyone has the secret decoder ring I'd appreciate the assist.

SpermSac
12-05-13, 11:30
Hey Guys. Just a little post to add to Bella's already stunning track record. Saw her twice in the past two months, I'm surprised I only went once a month to be honest with you. I'm not a huge fan of the location as everyone can see you walk in from a very busy street. Also the kids craft store is either the next store to the left or two down, can't exactly remember but still always feel funny walking in. Anyways, the sessions have been akin to what I've received from her in the past but with some really nice prostate play. In my last session she really prolonged the release till I absolutely could not hold on anymore. Probably one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Also, if anyone knows someone who is top notch at prostate play I would really love a pm. Thanks in advance. One question about RX in general. Anyone know a reliable girl there? Maybe an ex spa A, be, Celestina or Wonderfully made girl? I've probed two different women over the phone to no avail. Not sure if some girls have changed names after all of the moves IE. Marni (at Celestina, spa A) Amy (at wonderfully made) would love to find a regular therapist with a really big rack. Fingers crossed over here. Thanks guys and happy hunting.Names changes are very common and it's getting tough to keep updated with them much the same as phone numbers.

There is a reason for the changes that few don't seem to grasp. When LEO applies the heat don't expect these girls to sit an wait for them to knock on the door! They do go UTR for a reason!

CeilingPainter
12-05-13, 22:57
Went to visit one of Revere location's, Booked a 4-handed massage for discount at 120. The primary therapist performed great massage, 2nd lady showed up up for the last 20 minutes. Strong tease with Utc top on finish. Upon my exit I passed on my dismay with booking 4-hand and not receiving the entire treatment, owner did a great job and offered apology with discount for next visit. Overall 8, massage 7, finish 8. Will repeat- pm me for for details.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/great-moments-with-relaxation-28/25243947

Diogenesbarrel
12-06-13, 08:18
If you google her phone number (and remove the slashes), you'll find she's got one so-so review. The summary says she's the girl in the pix but the cost and upsell are not worth it.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-bodyrubs-by-perky-34d-slender-blue-eyed-natural-blonde-22/4869117

NorthShore123
12-06-13, 10:40
Looking for some rec. On a provider that offers a good massage with prostate play. Bella is a far drive so was looking for spmething more local to the northshore. I haven't seen irene yet. Any info on a provider wpuld be great. Please pm.

Ccup2
12-06-13, 11:30
If you google her phone number (and remove the slashes), you'll find she's got one so-so review. The summary says she's the girl in the pix but the cost and upsell are not worth it.She gives phone number so talk to her, I did not pursue be / see was unsure about pics, but there are extras so just ask and get the price before you walk in, if pics are accurate then she might be worth it. She was nice over phone; that's all I know.

JohnBoy69
12-06-13, 13:20
If you google her phone number (and remove the slashes), you'll find she's got one so-so review. The summary says she's the girl in the pix but the cost and upsell are not worth it.Let us know what you find out...toftt and report back.

JohnBoy69
12-06-13, 13:39
Hey bros, throw me some bones...I've been sharing a ton with why'all...

1. Scoop on Malu...never tried but I answered an ad recently and she was on the other end...fill me in on pros and cons.

2. Val in Lowell...afro American hottie. Urlreplacement0}81.

3. Eva in Malden ...617.xxx.5939.

Tried contact #2 + #3 on several occasions with no returned calls.

PM is fine...nice weekend...your good deed will be reciprocated...jb.

PIB629
12-06-13, 16:23
So I called a couple of the places (noob I don't know the codes yet like beach or old beach) bc I wanted to do a drive by to check them out. When I called all I got for an address was revere. I tried asking again then got some mumbling. Are these places appointment only? I asked about walk ins and the person on the phone just asked what time I wanted an appointment.

Is there a specific reason, other than attempts to keep LEO in the dark? I assume LEO knows about these places already.

Thanks.

Grino
12-07-13, 06:51
Back in the saddle headed to http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-to-danvers-let-me-treat-you-like-the-king-you-are-all-major-cards-excepted-32/22840718 hoping to have a nice looking lady and decent massage. Well what I have learned don't hold your breath. Two call system nice condo. The pictures in the ad are her but holy crap the women who opened the door must have eaten the women in the pics. She is a big girl good attitude though. Decent massage skills nice table and ok ending. Clean up no clean up LOL so bring your own towels. Probably will not repeat unless things get real bad. God Bless and happy mongering.

Member #4785
12-07-13, 08:16
Any info on location of Bia in Revere?? PM is fine Thanks CM.

So I called a couple of the places (noob I don't know the codes yet like beach or old beach) bc I wanted to do a drive by to check them out. When I called all I got for an address was revere. I tried asking again then got some mumbling. Are these places appointment only? I asked about walk ins and the person on the phone just asked what time I wanted an appointment.

Is there a specific reason, other than attempts to keep LEO in the dark? I assume LEO knows about these places already.

Thanks.

PIB629
12-07-13, 08:27
Any info on location of Bia in Revere?? PM is fine Thanks CM.Tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full. I never got a location. Maybe I will schedule an appnt to get the address and drive by to see if I'm comfortable with the location.

Tdg222
12-07-13, 08:42
Any body ever see the the girl that got busted at Celestina in Brockton was she any good is she still around would love to get with her.

Smoke Screen
12-07-13, 08:57

Thanks.Yes, they are usually appointment only and in an apartment, so naturally they don't want some horney, impatient monger outside banging on the door or ringing the bell while they are busy with someone.

Verpa
12-07-13, 12:04
I stand corrected. Thought she moved on but apparently not. Is her number still the same or does she prefer email? Got to give her a call again.I would love to get massage by Barbara again. Really missed her. I had been seeing Felica, she is really hot but a bit pricey.

Does she have the same email and location?

Thanks.

WalterMitty
12-07-13, 14:25
My understanding is that she is UTR and only interested in her regular client base. If you haven't seen her since she "retired" then chances are pretty slim you will get a response.

Also if you have ever said anything negative about her here and she knows you, forget it. She definitely does not want to be reviewed.

Member #4785
12-07-13, 14:53
I Just deleted some of my mail Please send PM thanks CM

=PIB629;1948524]Tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full. I never got a location. Maybe I will schedule an appnt to get the address and drive by to see if I'm comfortable with the location.[/QUOTE]

NewEngland
12-08-13, 09:43
Mellie is in Brighton section well worth the trip.

JohnJr1
12-08-13, 11:54
Could you elaborate on that? Where is she? What does she look like? What does she offer? WHY was it worth the trip? You're going to have to do better than that!

Mellie is in Brighton section well worth the trip.

Big Head
12-08-13, 13:00
Could you elaborate on that? Where is she? What does she look like? What does she offer? WHY was it worth the trip? You're going to have to do better than that!Looks like Nativa changed her name.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4226340562.html

BH.

Altoid123
12-08-13, 15:27
You have seen her? I'm a bit concerned that she includes her address in her ad.

Looks like Nativa changed her name.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4226340562.html

BH.

Verpa
12-08-13, 20:14
My understanding is that she is UTR and only interested in her regular client base. If you haven't seen her since she "retired" then chances are pretty slim you will get a response.

Also if you have ever said anything negative about her here and she knows you, forget it. She definitely does not want to be reviewed.I was like a semi regular. Too bad. Do you know if she has seen any clients? I will try her email. Thanks for your help.

Big Head
12-09-13, 01:53
You have seen her? I'm a bit concerned that she includes her address in her ad.I have seen her and also reviewed her on this forum. She also has been reviewed by others here.

BH.

Assman3
12-09-13, 09:43
I had a member from the other board contact me a month ago looking for info on her. She was advertising escort services. The link he sent me with photos isn't working anymore but the photos were her. I'm not sure if she is offering these services or not for sure though. My VIP status expired on the other board so I wasn't able to follow up.

Am.

I was like a semi regular. Too bad. Do you know if she has seen any clients? I will try her email. Thanks for your help.

Ccup2
12-09-13, 10:44
You have seen her? I'm a bit concerned that she includes her address in her ad.She has always used that name too and always put her address, very nice lady, very good at what she does. No worries.

BiggaDick
12-09-13, 11:26
I have seen and reviewed Millie on this board. You won't be disappointed with her and her establishment. Nice quietness comfortable space, nice lady who will treat well. Be nice to her and you will have a wonderful experience.

She has always used that name too and always put her address, very nice lady, very good at what she does. No worries.

Flirting Guy
12-09-13, 14:17
Was Rebecca the singer with the cat in downtown Boston?

D. *sigh*.

That was the possible returning masseuse but like so many times in this hobby, things got cancelled in the end.

I returned your pm's chaps, she and I remain friends and when she called and said she was thinking of a return I was all in.

She said she had a few appt's lined up and I was one but I got a call the night before that something came up in her personal life and she had to cancel.

If things change, and she says ok, I'll post. I miss her fbsm and the therapeutic side too, I used to walk out of there 1/2" taller.

I'm Fibes on many other boards in case none of you made the connection.

I too, could go on about Delphine. Unfortunately, I met her late in her career, in Brookline and through Bella, at Sanctuary. Had a 4 hand with them too.

The last time I saw her, and she was moving soon, must have been her 'retirement', it was full menu, and I mean full, and I took full advantage.

The along came J*m F*ng. He scared Rebecca into vanishing to NYC. Got Mani and closed Eden and her other place. Even the Brazilian place in Wash. Square.

Ah the old days chaps, you could ring the bell and walk right in.

Out for a gallon of milk and a blow job...

SpermSac
12-09-13, 14:29
"Police detectives conducted a sting operation Friday morning and shut down what they said was an illegal massage parlor near.

"Police found out about the massage parlor Friday morning from an investigator with the Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure — who had been monitoring BackPage.com, a website know for posting ads that are sometimes sexually suggestive.

"The investigation began. Police Detective. Noticed the same sex-for-hire ad was placed on the Craigslist Web site for three consecutive Friday nights, police said.

These news articles are becoming more and more common in the paper as the pressure is building up.

Unless all our providers go UTR or underground completely we owe it to them to provide some level of discretion. The more attention they get the bigger the target they become.

Be safe.

Amp Slave
12-09-13, 22:15
"Police detectives conducted a sting operation Friday morning and shut down what they said was an illegal massage parlor near.

"Police found out about the massage parlor Friday morning from an investigator with the Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure — who had been monitoring BackPage.com, a website know for posting ads that are sometimes sexually suggestive.

"The investigation began. Police Detective. Noticed the same sex-for-hire ad was placed on the Craigslist Web site for three consecutive Friday nights, police said.

These news articles are becoming more and more common in the paper as the pressure is building up.

Unless all our providers go UTR or underground completely we owe it to them to provide some level of discretion. The more attention they get the bigger the target they become.

Be safe.Is this recent or and old sting operation? No location or date! Thanks for the heads up though.

Smoke Screen
12-10-13, 07:00

Be safe.I've been preaching this for a couple of years now. Reviews are good, details are not good in the long run. Just my opinion.

SpermSac
12-10-13, 08:22
Is this recent or and old sting operation? No location or date! Thanks for the heads up though.AMP.

Those were lines I took from articles in the paper pertaining to sting operations and bust.(all recent) With the numbers increasing in various areas and as I read the contents of some of our reviews I can't help but think "are we contributing to our hobbies demise"?

There are certain things in general details such as real pictures, real person, old, young, fat, skinny, lame masssage, good masssage and such that would be of benefit to all when we ask for info but the juicy details don't need to be in print for my uncle and aunt to read. They just got new reading glasses. A PM would do nicely to learn DATY, FS or the extras.

There is nothing worse than reading a girls name in the paper that you know or even worse a guys name busted as a John. The humiliation that follows I am sure can be devastating and that doesn't even touch what happens at home.

Be Safe. Be Careful. Be AWARE.

Amp Slave
12-10-13, 13:11
I have seen and reviewed Millie on this board. You won't be disappointed with her and her establishment. Nice quietness comfortable space, nice lady who will treat well. Be nice to her and you will have a wonderful experience.She moved from her old location several blocks away by car wash. She had always been UTR but recently I have seen her placing more and more ads. Nice place and clean. Will have you on all fours in no time.

OhMyrdy
12-10-13, 19:57
I've been preaching this for a couple of years now. Reviews are good, details are not good in the long run. Just my opinion.We get loose with our words. Only hurts the ones we want!

Short Stroke
12-11-13, 16:12
I've been preaching this for a couple of years now. Reviews are good, details are not good in the long run. Just my opinion.Sometime we need to step back a bit and scratch the right head before we hit post. My aunt and uncle read BP and CL often to become informed on what is going on in the playground and with all the extra eyes being UTR means alot to the quality play mates.

Be safe! Be Aware!

Werm2011
12-11-13, 17:37
New news to me as I did not hear about this until yesterday. I didn't see it posted anywhere at the time and I read these boards faithfully so apologies if it has been mentioned.

http://www.tauntongazette.com/newsnow/x1843598685/Two-arrested-in-sting-at-Taunton-massage-parlor

Learned about it somewhere else on this site which I can't find atm. Was planning on calling her soon as my neck has been bugging me and she knows how to fix that. Had not seen her since last spring.

Ccup2
12-11-13, 18:46
Was Rebecca the singer with the cat in downtown Boston?

D. *sigh*.Is that the place in newton? Is it still a good place?

JohnBoy69
12-12-13, 15:22
New news to me as I did not hear about this until yesterday. I didn't see it posted anywhere at the time and I read these boards faithfully so apologies if it has been mentioned.

http://www.tauntongazette.com/newsnow/x1843598685/Two-arrested-in-sting-at-Taunton-massage-parlor

Learned about it somewhere else on this site which I can't find atm. Was planning on calling her soon as my neck has been bugging me and she knows how to fix that. Had not seen her since last spring.Article is gone...which old friend was impacted?

JohnBoy69
12-12-13, 15:23
Is that the place in newton? Is it still a good place?This was Comm Ave...

JohnBoy69
12-12-13, 15:24
This was Comm Ave...Allston / Brighton.

Bastardale
12-12-13, 16:03
Article is gone...which old friend was impacted?It is Melinda I think.

Bastardale
12-12-13, 16:06
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/175hr-body-rubs-by-jenna-new-pics-blonde-beauty-26/23354899

I reviewed her sometime in the past year or two. She should be avoided. Fake pictures, bad massage, waste of time and money.

- BA.

Ridem
12-12-13, 17:14
Ditto. 2nd the motion! Leave a clump of coal and be gone (ouch still ache from that one). Santa has many more presents to deliver.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/175hr-body-rubs-by-jenna-new-pics-blonde-beauty-26/23354899

I reviewed her sometime in the past year or two. She should be avoided. Fake pictures, bad massage, waste of time and money.

- BA.

Werm2011
12-12-13, 18:18
Article is gone...which old friend was impacted?

It is Melinda I think.

Yes.

Weird how sometimes the article is viewable for some and sometimes not. Anyway, here it is from September 28 T-town Gazette for those that can't see it.

TAUNTON- Police detectives conducted a sting operation Friday morning and shut down what they said was an illegal massage parlor near Hart’s Four Corners.
The sex-for-pay business operated out of the back of a three-story building at xxx County St., police said. Other tenants there include a barbershop and a computer repair business.
Police charged 32-year-old .xxxxxxxxxxx, who listed the County Street building as her home address, with a single count of prostitution.
They also arrested xxxxxxxx on charges of illegal possession of a Class B substance, the heroin treatment drug Suboxone, and possession of a Class E substance cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, a muscle relaxant.
Police found out about the massage parlor Friday morning from an investigator with the Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure — who had been monitoring BackPage.com, a website know for posting ads that are sometimes sexually suggestive.
A Taunton detective said he called a phone number listed on BackPage and spoke to directly to xxxxxxxxx, who agreed to meet him at the County Street building.
After being led into a first-floor room, xxxxxxxxxx allegedly quoted a $60 price for a massage. When the officer asked about a “gratuity” listed in her ad, she allegedly agreed to provide masturbation and oral sex for an extra $100.
The officer signaled other detectives outside who first knocked and then forced open the back door. Police said they confiscated seven pills from xxxxxxxxxx, one Suboxone and six cyclobenzaprine.
Police said told them she gave $30 per client to the building’s owner, identified as 39-year-old xxxxxxxxxx, of the same address.
Police texted xxxxxxx, who responded and claimed that he’d been renting a room to xxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxx was charged with maintaining a house of prostitution and deriving support from prostitution.
A police source said the County Street sex ring has operated since April and that at least three other women were meeting and charging men for sex. There was never any sign posted at the site alerting passerby to the existence of a massage parlor, he added.
xxxxxxx was listed as a supporter of a petition presented in 2011 to the city’s zoning board, which approved a special, mix-use permit for a hair salon on the first floor and a residential unit upstairs.
[snip]

Short Stroke
12-12-13, 20:54
It is Melinda I think.Unfortunate LEO sting along with the Dept of Licensing. The emphasis should be put on the fact that uncle and aunt LEO are constantly reading CL and BP.

Needless to say what we type or put in review can and does impact the hobby. We only force the good ones to go deeper UTR.

Quincyguy
12-12-13, 21:19
After we essentially lost almost all the local non-AMPs, I looked south. If you all are looking for Americans girls (personally I get tired of the Asian places) giving high quality body rubs, this place is certainly worth the trip for a try. Only about 40 minutes to Providence from Braintree. Ventured down and drew a girl named Karess for a late (10 pm) appointment. She's not pushy, she's sweet, and a very attractive, shapely babe. Menu is wide open...standard pricing. It appears the expectation these ladies have is providing FS, but it's not necessary, at least not with Karess. 1 hour is only $45 to house plus the tip for your choice of services. This place, in terms of expectations, has a Spa be vibe to it. They are, however, good about booking you with the gal you choose. A guy answers the phone, which to me was a little strange, but fine. They seem organized. Street parking is available, or garage parking is up the street. PM me if you want more specifics.

http://www.fountainstreetspa.com/

Member #4946
12-13-13, 06:37
Unfortunate LEO sting along with the Dept of Licensing. The emphasis should be put on the fact that uncle and aunt LEO are constantly reading CL and BP.

Needless to say what we type or put in review can and does impact the hobby. We only force the good ones to go deeper UTR.Knew Melinda back at Alphabet Spa. She was a sweet heart who could really put out a good massage. As time went on, drugs got the best of her and she bounced around and became more reckless. Tough trade, especially when it feeds a habit. Hope things work out for her.

Mwooo
12-13-13, 09:43
After we essentially lost almost all the local non-AMPs, I looked south. If you all are looking for Americans girls (personally I get tired of the Asian places) giving high quality body rubs, this place is certainly worth the trip for a try. Only about 40 minutes to Providence from Braintree. Ventured down and drew a girl named Karess for a late (10 pm) appointment. She's not pushy, she's sweet, and a very attractive, shapely babe. Menu is wide open...standard pricing. It appears the expectation these ladies have is providing FS, but it's not necessary, at least not with Karess. 1 hour is only $45 to house plus the tip for your choice of services. This place, in terms of expectations, has a Spa be vibe to it. They are, however, good about booking you with the gal you choose. A guy answers the phone, which to me was a little strange, but fine. They seem organized. Street parking is available, or garage parking is up the street. PM me if you want more specifics.

http://www.fountainstreetspa.com/I've been there 4 or 5 times now and posted a couple reports on the RI board. I've had mixed results varying from great to just OK. The one thing I really dislike is the setup, walls that don't even get close to the ceiling, you can hear everything and everyone walking by / talking / etc. And they are not good at moving clients around so as not to see one another. None of that is a dealbreaker to me as I have been back several times, but it probably explains why I'm not there more often. Definitely worth a visit if non-asian is your thing.

Short Stroke
12-13-13, 10:23
I've been there 4 or 5 times now and posted a couple reports on the RI board. I've had mixed results varying from great to just OK. The one thing I really dislike is the setup, walls that don't even get close to the ceiling, you can hear everything and everyone walking by / talking / etc. And they are not good at moving clients around so as not to see one another. None of that is a dealbreaker to me as I have been back several times, but it probably explains why I'm not there more often. Definitely worth a visit if non-asian is your thing.You mean to say you can hear all that is going on in the next room or as you enter? How many versions of the Battle Hymn of the Republic can be heard?

Seems like that intimate moment when jr gives his good up is shared with all.

Short Stroke
12-13-13, 10:49
Knew Melinda back at Alphabet Spa. She was a sweet heart who could really put out a good massage. As time went on, drugs got the best of her and she bounced around and became more reckless. Tough trade, especially when it feeds a habit. Hope things work out for her.The sad part is when they do bounce back we often get careless with info and give them some unwanted attention. Once they get on the drugs its a downhill slide and you really have to give the clean ones credit for staying on the clean side. I hope she gets on the right road.

HJobs
12-13-13, 16:25
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-touch-by-syls-30/24495084

Stevecody
12-14-13, 11:38
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-touch-by-syls-30/24495084Looks like nice girl but price is too high for me to toft. Lingerie is 150, topless is 175 and nude is 200.

NewEngland
12-15-13, 11:21
Any 411 on her would be great pm thanks.

Ne.

Orch13
12-15-13, 15:04
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-touch-by-syls-30/24495084She used to work out of an office building in Hudson, NH.

A bigger girl with decent massage skills and there are many options available.

She moved out of New England but looks like she has returned to the area.

I saw her a few times and each time got better BUT. There is no Hot water or towel cleanup and you leave with a scent.

Pics show her biggest assets.

JohnBoy69
12-16-13, 18:29
Yes.

Weird how sometimes the article is viewable for some and sometimes not. Anyway, here it is from September 28 T-town Gazette for those that can't see it.

TAUNTON- Police detectives conducted a sting operation Friday morning and shut down what they said was an illegal massage parlor near Hart’s Four Corners.
The sex-for-pay business operated out of the back of a three-story building at xxx County St., police said. Other tenants there include a barbershop and a computer repair business.
Police charged 32-year-old .xxxxxxxxxxx, who listed the County Street building as her home address, with a single count of prostitution.
They also arrested xxxxxxxx on charges of illegal possession of a Class B substance, the heroin treatment drug Suboxone, and possession of a Class E substance cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, a muscle relaxant.
Police found out about the massage parlor Friday morning from an investigator with the Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure — who had been monitoring BackPage.com, a website know for posting ads that are sometimes sexually suggestive.
A Taunton detective said he called a phone number listed on BackPage and spoke to directly to xxxxxxxxx, who agreed to meet him at the County Street building.
After being led into a first-floor room, xxxxxxxxxx allegedly quoted a $60 price for a massage. When the officer asked about a “gratuity” listed in her ad, she allegedly agreed to provide masturbation and oral sex for an extra $100.
The officer signaled other detectives outside who first knocked and then forced open the back door. Police said they confiscated seven pills from xxxxxxxxxx, one Suboxone and six cyclobenzaprine.
Police said told them she gave $30 per client to the building’s owner, identified as 39-year-old xxxxxxxxxx, of the same address.
Police texted xxxxxxx, who responded and claimed that he’d been renting a room to xxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxx was charged with maintaining a house of prostitution and deriving support from prostitution.
A police source said the County Street sex ring has operated since April and that at least three other women were meeting and charging men for sex. There was never any sign posted at the site alerting passerby to the existence of a massage parlor, he added.
xxxxxxx was listed as a supporter of a petition presented in 2011 to the city’s zoning board, which approved a special, mix-use permit for a hair salon on the first floor and a residential unit upstairs.
[snip]
Thanx...pm me and I can repay your loyalty...jb

JohnBoy69
12-16-13, 18:30
Yes.

Police charged 32-year-old .xxxxxxxxxxx, who listed they County Street building as her home address, with a single count of prostitution.
[snip]
Thanx...pm me and I can repay your loyalty...jb

RacinJunkie
12-17-13, 13:23
She used to work out of an office building in Hudson, NH.

A bigger girl with decent massage skills and there are many options available.

She moved out of New England but looks like she has returned to the area.

I saw her a few times and each time got better BUT. There is no Hot water or towel cleanup and you leave with a scent.

Pics show her biggest assets.I agree totally I have been with her a bunch of times in Hudson. Her massage skills are good. And yes there are more options.

Rac.

JohnBoy69
12-18-13, 15:45
Anyone enjoy her yet? Looking for 411...pm is fine...you will be rewarded...jb.

JohnBoy69
12-18-13, 15:49
Anyone enjoy her yet? Looking for 411...pm is fine...you will be

...jb.Sorry, typo...north of Boston...she ads on backpage bodyrub...any good?

JohnBoy69
12-19-13, 14:07
Any fellow mongers offer feedback on angel in Lawrence / and Andover area? Pics look hot...her number ends in.0208.

Let me know and I will reciprocate for sure.

Jb.

BiggaDick
12-20-13, 10:30
Do you guys know if she used to work out of a Littleton apartment? She looks like some who used to advertise as being on the "Littleton Lyne". If this is the same person, she is worth a visit.

QUOTE=RacinJunkie;1957782]I agree totally I have been with her a bunch of times in Hudson. Her massage skills are good. And yes there are more options.

Rac.[/QUOTE]

RacinJunkie
12-20-13, 14:29
Do you guys know if she used to work out of a Littleton apartment? She looks like some who used to advertise as being on the "Littleton Lyne". If this is the same person, she is worth a visit.

QUOTE=RacinJunkie;1957782]I agree totally I have been with her a bunch of times in Hudson. Her massage skills are good. And yes there are more options.

Rac.[/QUOTE]

She used to be in Hudson NH and then moved to Arizona and now she is in Medford or Malden not sure which one.

Fats
12-23-13, 21:30
Irene's new CL ad has a picture of her:

Tony Manero
12-30-13, 16:30
Hi,

Anyone seen this provider Jackie..

http://southcoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-get-totally-nudemy-gentle-touch-will-warm-your-bodyprostate-play-30/24881820

Thinking of taking the plunge.

Feedback appreciated!

BostonNorth16
12-30-13, 17:08
Anyone have any info on this ad from Backpage? She has new pictures and Salem is close to me. Anyone who has seen her and has info to give that would be great.

Massage3 x Sensual FullBody Massage. Ill Rub+Caress Every Inch Of your Body w / My Sexy Lingerie Massage - 28.

Posted: Monday, December 30,2013 3:40 PM.

I'm Kat a leggy 5'9 blonde haired blue eyed outgoing & fun luvin Girl eXperienced in Deep Tissue, Swedish, Shiatsu, Lite Featherin, Body on Body+Pressure Pointin' Ill Ease your pain, Melt away your stress & Excite your body+mind wit my special Formal+Informal techniques. I use diff parts of my body as well as my hands 2 RELAX+AROUSE evry inch of you! I take my TIME & enjoy makin you comfortable & totally at ease. Located: Salem MA Call / Text:19783351692 frm 1 pm-2 am EVRYDAY Full Hour:$120 TIPS WELCUM.

Poster's age: 28.

Mwooo
12-31-13, 09:30
Anyone have any info on this ad from Backpage? She has new pictures and Salem is close to me. Anyone who has seen her and has info to give that would be great.

Massage3 x Sensual FullBody Massage. Ill Rub+Caress Every Inch Of your Body w / My Sexy Lingerie Massage - 28.She has definitely been reviewed here a few times. From what I recall, they weren't "bad" reviews but didn't spur me into action to see her either. Try searching.

SpermSac
12-31-13, 11:02
Hi,

http://southcoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-get-totally-nudemy-gentle-touch-will-warm-your-bodyprostate-play-30/24881820

Feedback appreciated!Which Jackie you refering to? The one working south of Boston? 294150.

CityDweller
12-31-13, 17:50
So I did something rare for me, which was take a roll of the dice on a BP advertiser, mostly because it was geographically convenient in downtown Boston. She advertises as Natali and her number ends in 8592. She bounces around hotels in the area, and stays in each place for 2 or 3 days at a time. She was very pretty, had a really nice body, she was friendly and has a sexy Eastern European accent. The massage was $1.6 for the hour. I only did HR, but she offered to remove all of her clothes except for her panties for the finish. Not sure if anything else was on the menu. I overtipped but only because I thought she was sexy as hell and wanted her to remember me for next time, because I will definitely repeat.

CityDweller
12-31-13, 17:52
While I am on here, I would like to ask a question of something I have been wondering about for a while. Could someone please provide their two cents on who the best latina provider (s) are in Revere these days? Thanks in advance and Happy New Year.

Moby9
01-01-14, 09:25
Hi,

Feedback appreciated!See post #193 on Brockton thread http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4184-Massage-Parlor-Reports&goto=nextoldest.

Muddy53
01-01-14, 11:15
(Ya UGLY), Wouldn't go near that with a stick! Just jmho.

Syls. Anyone w info?

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-touch-by-syls-30/24495084.

SpermSac
01-01-14, 11:28

Syls. Anyone w info?

.I have not come acrosss any positive reviews that would make me want to visit this one. I'd pass.

Statman
01-01-14, 11:36

Syls. Anyone w info?

.Wow that is fat, and not with a ph!

Tony Manero
01-01-14, 11:42
Any Intel on this girl in Haverhill?

Appreciated!

Yello Tail
01-01-14, 20:33
Any providers out there using this technique?

' http://www.xvideos.com/video4346985/hegre_-_tantric_milking_massage'.

Member #5269
01-01-14, 21:52
Went to a store front provider on Broadway today. Had a good time and was pleasantly surprised with the service based off last times visit. Seniors can PM for more info.

Member #5023
01-02-14, 00:20
Anyone been here yet? Any details? I saw "G" here by the nail shop but this doesn't look like someone from that crew.

Any experience here?

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-renew-yourself-28/25222984She gave me G's address and that photo has all over the internet.

NewEngland
01-02-14, 11:56

Appreciated!Has been reviewed here before.

Orch13
01-03-14, 14:03

Appreciated!Again, two and done for me. Thought second visit would be better. Nope.

Fully clothed, no access, ok massage with uninspired, mechanical ending.

Member #4566
01-03-14, 15:47
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/n-u-r-u-n-u-d-e-b-o-d-y-t-o-b-o-d-y-s-l-i-d-e-24/24876417

If anybody has seen her RECENTLY, (Couple of months or so), please pm me.

Ccup2
01-03-14, 16:05
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/n-u-r-u-n-u-d-e-b-o-d-y-t-o-b-o-d-y-s-l-i-d-e-24/24876417

If anybody has seen her RECENTLY, (Couple of months or so), please pm me.She has been reviewed on this board earlier{TCS. Ellipses}do a search they were good reviews as I recall.

RhodyRob007
01-03-14, 16:51
Nice girl, nice place in Back Bay. I saw her over a year ago, she had lower rates and a different name back then. But still a solid experience I'm sure.

She has been reviewed on this board earlier{TCS. Ellipses}do a search they were good reviews as I recall.

Member #4566
01-03-14, 18:04
She has been reviewed on this board earlier{TCS. Ellipses}do a search they were good reviews as I recall.I am aware of that. I have seen and reviewed her myself. But that's not what I asked for.

Verpa
01-03-14, 20:31

' http://www.xvideos.com/video4346985/hegre_-_tantric_milking_massage'.That does look quite nice.

Olepapa
01-04-14, 18:54
Quote Originally Posted by YelloTail [ViewOriginalPost]

' http://www.xvideos.com/video4346985/...ilking_massage'.
That does look quite nice.

How the hell could he keep it soft for so long?? I would have shot at about the 4th minute! Love to know also if there are any providers out there that even come close to providing
this!

Yellowfever023
01-04-14, 20:13
Hi Guy's.

I have been interested in the LMP's for a while so today I called and made an appt. At Bia's. It was right off the hiway and did not have too much trouble finding the place. I arrived on time and was met by a very attractive thick brazilian girl in her mid 20's named Bianca, she told me that they had a new girl there that was being trained and asked if I minded having a 4 hand rub for the price of a 2 handed so the new girl could get some experience. She then introduces me to the new girl Raquel and escorts me to the room and tells me to get comfortable. In about 5 minutes the girls come in and begin the rub, Bianca instructs the new girl to do as she does now Bianca has some skill but Raquel seemed a bit standoffish probably because she is new but did manage to provide some rub but not with much enthusiasm. There was no tease pre. Flip. When I did flip Raquel pretty much stepped back and let Bianca take over. Although Bianca is thick she is solid, curvy and very pretty, she started a decent HJ and unleased the twins for me. At this point I asked what else was available, she told me a full menu was available. We settled on a BBBJ and Bianca went to work, I had to slow her down a bit but all in all she did a good job, Please remember that Raquel is still standing there watching us. Bianca cleaned us up and I was out the door. There were 2 other customers waiting. As I was leaving I realized I had been shorted about 15 minutes. To sum it up if this was a standard visit I probably would not return but I think Bianca is very attractive and may have felt a bit inhibited with Raquel in the room, I have the feeling that if we were alone Bianca would be very GFE but I could be wrong. I also think she was being rushed because of the waiting customers. Based on this I would give the place another try. I also learned a lesson today, although the initial thought of the 4 handed rub sounded very good I feel I missed out on a much better experience if I was one on one with a single provider.

Fever.

SpermSac
01-05-14, 07:48

How the hell could he keep it soft for so long?? I would have shot at about the 4th minute! Love to know also if there are any providers out there that even come close to providing
this!

Check out JELQING techniques aka milking

BeantownRyan
01-06-14, 10:17
Yellowfever thank you for your post it's very helpfull. I've been wanted to go to this place for a long time but I dnt know which ad it is. There are so many Brazilian add's from revere to Everett and I dnt know which is which. Can h please pm info or the link for this place. Thanks.

Hi Guy's.

I have been interested in the LMP's for a while so today I called and made an appt. At Bia's. It was right off the hiway and did not have too much trouble finding the place. I arrived on time and was met by a very attractive thick brazilian girl in her mid 20's named Bianca, she told me that they had a new girl there that was being trained and asked if I minded having a 4 hand rub for the price of a 2 handed so the new girl could get some experience. She then introduces me to the new girl Raquel and escorts me to the room and tells me to get comfortable. In about 5 minutes the girls come in and begin the rub, Bianca instructs the new girl to do as she does now Bianca has some skill but Raquel seemed a bit standoffish probably because she is new but did manage to provide some rub but not with much enthusiasm. There was no tease pre. Flip. When I did flip Raquel pretty much stepped back and let Bianca take over. Although Bianca is thick she is solid, curvy and very pretty, she started a decent HJ and unleased the twins for me. At this point I asked what else was available, she told me a full menu was available. We settled on a BBBJ and Bianca went to work, I had to slow her down a bit but all in all she did a good job, Please remember that Raquel is still standing there watching us. Bianca cleaned us up and I was out the door. There were 2 other customers waiting. As I was leaving I realized I had been shorted about 15 minutes. To sum it up if this was a standard visit I probably would not return but I think Bianca is very attractive and may have felt a bit inhibited with Raquel in the room, I have the feeling that if we were alone Bianca would be very GFE but I could be wrong. I also think she was being rushed because of the waiting customers. Based on this I would give the place another try. I also learned a lesson today, although the initial thought of the 4 handed rub sounded very good I feel I missed out on a much better experience if I was one on one with a single provider.

Fever.

Spambox138
01-06-14, 14:34

Massage3 x Sensual FullBody Massage. Ill Rub+Caress Every Inch Of your Body w / My Sexy Lingerie Massage - 28.Long time lurker here but, She was before, and is now again, paired up with Desi in Salem. They use the same residence. Both of them have been reviewed in the past, Desi much worse than Kat, much worse but I remember Kat's reviews said she had possible drug issues or gave that vibe. Despite ample bad reviews I saw Desi. The experience was bad enough that I didn't even want to review it anonymously LOL. The house looks like something out of a horror movie.

Anyway, about that previous post with the tantric video, is that what Irene provides? I've been wanting to make an appt with her due to the stellar reviews here but couldn't get much description other than a sensual experience. Is it anything like that video?

Dh1610
01-06-14, 15:17
I could relate to enjoying the prolonged stimulation. I am not however blessed with a "foot long". Seeing the girl wrap his shaft up past his ass as he was laying face down. Why she probably could have mounted him and took him for a ride all while he remained face down!!

this!

Dh1610
01-06-14, 15:18
I could relate to enjoying the prolonged stimulation. I am not however blessed with a---foot long---. Seeing the girl wrap his shaft up past his ass as he was laying face down. Why she probably could have mounted him and took him for a ride all while he remained face down!!

this!

JohnBoy69
01-06-14, 18:12

this!

That's mandingo's cousin, footah...he is running in the 2014 Boston Marathon...gosh that was serious cock worship...time to call arorah

Ccup2
01-07-14, 12:02
That's mandingo's cousin, footah...he is running in the 2014 Boston Marathon...gosh that was serious cock worship...time to call arorahTrying ot get back to you in regard to your pm to me thanks.

Willcall44
01-07-14, 23:07
That's mandingo's cousin, footah...he is running in the 2014 Boston Marathon...gosh that was serious cock worship...time to call arorahHey JB. . . Thanks for waking up the echoes. . . Is she still around?

Ampman44
01-08-14, 12:03
I know she is $50 hh /$80 fh, but what is her expected tip? Thanks.

BigJames
01-08-14, 12:35
I have known her as Kaitlin & Georgia. She is competent masseuse, with CBJ finish, on massage table.

I haven't seen her ads for awhile. Nice to see that she is back posting again.

Here is her BP-Bodyrub post: http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-brunette-30/24918921

Has profile on the oThER board, I'd=146462, under Georgia. Decent reviews.

I know this is a reply to a post from October, but thought it was worth mentioning that just as I was searching to see if she had advertised recently. Wham! There she is at the top of the listings. So serendipitous that I just might have to call and make the drive. I've seen her a few times before, but it's been a while. Always had a good time.

Stressed Out
01-08-14, 14:21
Knew Melinda back at Alphabet Spa. She was a sweet heart who could really put out a good massage. As time went on, drugs got the best of her and she bounced around and became more reckless. Tough trade, especially when it feeds a habit. Hope things work out for her.Yes Melinda was a doll. I too spent many hours getting a really good massage from her. She really knew what she was doing and her HJ's were quite good and creative. After awhile her menu got larger and the service worse. I'm guessing that's when the habit started taking over. When she opened in Taunton she had a couple of the alphabet ladies with her including my all time favorite mp girl... Unfortunately she went downhill very quickly and never got out of it. She posted on here as a monger a few times giving out info. Anyway a real shame and I hope she gets herself.

Straight and back into a good life. SO.

SpermSac
01-08-14, 15:15
Yes Melinda was a doll. I too spent many hours getting a really good massage from her. She really knew what she was doing and her HJ's were quite good and creative. After awhile her menu got larger and the service worse. I'm guessing that's when the habit started taking over. When she opened in Taunton she had a couple of the alphabet ladies with her including my all time favorite mp girl... Unfortunately she went downhill very quickly and never got out of it. She posted on here as a monger a few times giving out info. Anyway a real shame and I hope she gets herself.

Straight and back into a good life. SO.She got caught up in a Tauntoon sting back in September.

Massenthusiast
01-08-14, 20:38
Hi all, last month I was in the area so I stopped by. I walked in and asked if Bella was available, she wasn't. I think because of the drama in Brockton, they were extra discreet at massage rx. They wouldn't even tell me who was working. I decided on 30 minutes and drew Ally. She is probably mid twenties with a great body and a big round butt. The massage was decent. A little tease and on the flip we were off. She explicitly refused to talk about extras but I did leave happy. Normally I'm not a huge fan of the pm for more deal, but given how discreet they were I think I'm going to have to invoke it. The damage was .5 house and .8 tip. Money was never discussed and I probably could've gotten away with less, but it was worth it. I would recommend it highly.

FenderBender88
01-09-14, 14:04
I've been seeing reports for Bia for what seems like forever. Finally took the plunge and drove a good 45 minutes. They're located in an area in revere that was very easy to get to. The setup was nice but she had a dog with her that didn't seem to like me very much. Massage was just a light rub with minimal teasing and absolutely no options. Could have gone to see Bella for cheaper and the drive would have been a quarter of the time. She said she had just had a baby six months a go so no roaming up top only on the butt. It was a very lackluster finish as well. I got a look at the other girl Bianca on my way out and she was very average looking but she had a rack that made me want to say momma. I'm a boob guy so that by itself makes me want try another time with her. .80 for an hour and a .40 dollar tip. I was as going to tip .20 but remembered she said she just had a baby and my kindness got the best of me. I won't repeat unless I have no other options. Always looking for some ex spa a, be, and Celestina favorites so any info would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Quincyguy
01-10-14, 05:09
Decided to try this out as it is only 15 minutes from my place.

I wanted to visit this place during the evening because it's dark outside (this place is across the street, in a residential neighborhood, from a large, multi-story, apartment building directly facing it, so it's unlikely I would visit during a warm, summer day when the residents of the apartment are out on their balconies grilling burgers while laughing at us mongers going in and out).

I dropped by around 7 pm and parked on Hancock Street. I then walked down Oval Street to the end (about a 2 minute walk) and arrived at spa on my left. There was a bright "Open" neon sign beckoning to me in the window. I rang the bell and an older Asian woman (50+) answers the door. I'm now scared at this point, and ready to bail using the "grab my cell phone because I just got an important call" trick. But older gal walks me in and introduces me to a pretty, young Asian girl (25 ish) who (I can tell pretends to) speak only limited English. I'm now ushered into a warm room and asked to undress and get on table, I begin... Then cutie comes in while I'm undressing and asks for $60 for the house... Her English has dramatically improved at this point, LOL. I pay her and then I follow her orders (I finish getting undressed).

Only a curtain separates the massage room from lobby (so for all you guys seeking privacy, forget it...no door) and the older woman is on a computer right outside the curtained room (she's about 5 feet away).

Asian cutie performs an above average massage (nice, therapeutic massage, actually)...and she really loosens things up. I rub my arm against her legs a few times to throw up some warning flares during massage. She does "understand" the signals, and she starts to tease a little bit. She then teases more. She then asks me to flip over. I follow her orders. She grabs on and asks for $80. I say "how about $40?, as I'm struggling to hold my ground. She says "$60" as her English has now, really, dramatically improved. I say "ok.".

Her finish was average. She was a cutie though, but the atmosphere (curtain) + price ($60) for a HJ was slightly, to moderately, off-putting. This spa is your "boiler plate" standard, Asian massage parlor...not great, but not bad. AVERAGE.

She helped me get dressed. I exited while smiling at the "mamasan" and then I walked up Oval Street back to my car on Hancock Street, hopped in, and my mind drifted to some distant, "misty water colored memories" or Celestina Spa, Spa Bellissimo and Aria Spa. Oh, the good old days. I'm a sucker, a romantic, I guess. Next stop will likely be back to Fountain Spa in Providence, again, although it in no way compares to the old spas I got spoiled by.

Be aware of everything out there guys. Always be aware.

SpermSac
01-10-14, 10:49
Hi all, last month I was in the area so I stopped by. I walked in and asked if Bella was available, she wasn't. I think because of the drama in Brockton, they were extra discreet at massage rx. They wouldn't even tell me who was working. I decided on 30 minutes and drew Ally. She is probably mid twenties with a great body and a big round butt. The massage was decent. A little tease and on the flip we were off. She explicitly refused to talk about extras but I did leave happy. Normally I'm not a huge fan of the pm for more deal, but given how discreet they were I think I'm going to have to invoke it. The damage was .5 house and .8 tip. Money was never discussed and I probably could've gotten away with less, but it was worth it. I would recommend it highly.I always wondered why some of these ads say "BY APPOINTMENT ONLY". Is it to fly UTR and not raise peering eyes and to have control over their destiny?

For those who like to simply do the walk in process understand that the "by appointment only" aides in your massage time and quality of service. We all bad mouth providers who are on the phone or texting while we are on the table or having to step out to handle a walk in. IT SUCKS!

Steveausten12
01-10-14, 11:05
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tired-of-lousy-body-rubstry-me-licensed-exotic-pretty-masseuse-100hr-25/5317655

Anyone see her? Is she the same Felicia that was in Quincy? # has changed.

JohnBoy69
01-10-14, 14:50
Trying ot get back to you in regard to your pm to me thanks.Cc, my bad...back from vacation...let's connect, bro.

JohnBoy69
01-10-14, 14:52
Hey JB. . . Thanks for waking up the echoes. . . Is she still around?Yes, but I have not seen her in a while.

Member #5023
01-10-14, 21:19
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tired-of-lousy-body-rubstry-me-licensed-exotic-pretty-masseuse-100hr-25/5317655

Anyone see her? Is she the same Felicia that was in Quincy? # has changed.Same one. Saw her friend mirabel there. didn't see felicia professionally but she poked her head in to see if mirabel wanted any thing from the store and then i saw her on the way out of the building. if i were headed back there, i'd try to see felicia before i saw her friend

Momo2
01-11-14, 08:55
Hi all, last month I was in the area so I stopped by. I walked in and asked if Bella was available, she wasn't. I think because of the drama in Brockton, they were extra discreet at massage rx. They wouldn't even tell me who was working. I decided on 30 minutes and drew Ally. She is probably mid twenties with a great body and a big round butt. The massage was decent. A little tease and on the flip we were off. She explicitly refused to talk about extras but I did leave happy. Normally I'm not a huge fan of the pm for more deal, but given how discreet they were I think I'm going to have to invoke it. The damage was .5 house and .8 tip. Money was never discussed and I probably could've gotten away with less, but it was worth it. I would recommend it highly.

Bella only books her own appointments.

Member #5023
01-11-14, 10:05
Our goal is to alleviate stress and pain from the body of an individual by using multiple massaging techniques and making the best treatment plan accordingly. We're highly skilled on Deep Tissue, Swedish Massage, Chair Massage, Reflexology, Hot Stones, among other techniques. We're currently working, providing clients with massages for health and wellness, relaxation, injury, and general well-being Just by appointments 857-417-3010 No BLOCKED CALLS OR
TEXT MESSAGEShttp://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-deserves-a-good-massage-with-care-and-passion-dont-miss-out-this-opportunity-call-today-24/19277285

Anybody have any intel on this one?

Jeevs
01-11-14, 10:45
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-deserves-a-good-massage-with-care-and-passion-dont-miss-out-this-opportunity-call-today-24/19277285

Anybody have any intel on this one?Think that may be Yara, she used to work out of Medford, think she is in Arlington now. Attractive and very nice. Good massage and you will leave happy but no extras when I saw her, that was about a year or more ago. Picture is of her and that's the usual outfit, fort knox!

Member #5023
01-11-14, 16:13
Think that may be Yara, she used to work out of Medford, think she is in Arlington now. Attractive and very nice. Good massage and you will leave happy but no extras when I saw her, that was about a year or more ago. Picture is of her and that's the usual outfit, fort knox!I thought it might have been her too but she gave me a completely different location and her english was near unintelligible. Yara's english was never a problem for me.

Rapos270
01-11-14, 18:11
Was looking for a big booty and big boobs would would be nice. Any help on a provider and location new to this forum private message would be cool only been to am would love a sexy Brazilian thanks.

SozeSoze0
01-13-14, 11:07

Anyone see her? Is she the same Felicia that was in Quincy? # has changed.Yea, I saw her a few months back. The picture is not her, as she never posts her own pic. She has a location in the city and parking was easy. She's an LMT, so the massage was pretty good. She's very nice and has a nice body... But I can't get over her grill; she has a huge underbite. Overall, it was decent for the price, but I will not repeat.

Ccup2
01-13-14, 12:24
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-deserves-a-good-massage-with-care-and-passion-dont-miss-out-this-opportunity-call-today-24/19277285

Anybody have any intel on this one?Saw her long time ago, in Medford at malu's old place. The rub is ok, had to haggle to get any touching above, bottom off limits, basic HJ nothing special. But that was a very long time ago so she might have changed. Pics are real.

PIB629
01-13-14, 12:45
Any info on this one?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pamper-you-self-with-nice-body-work-23/24954520

Report AdPamper you self with nice body work... - 23.

Posted: Monday, January 13,2014 10:56 AM.

Looking to relax the fun way?? Let my fingers do the walking to bring a sensual relaxation to your tense muscles. We all deserve to treat ourselves once in a while!! PAMPER YOU BODY AND YOU SOUL WITH MY SOFT BRAZILIAN 8573124377 LAIS (shower and parking available).

Poster's age: 23.

• Post I'd: 24954520 massachusetts.

Email this ad.

Stressed Out
01-13-14, 17:42
Yea, I saw her a few months back. The picture is not her, as she never posts her own pic. She has a location in the city and parking was easy. She's an LMT, so the massage was pretty good. She's very nice and has a nice body... But I can't get over her grill; she has a huge underbite. Overall, it was decent for the price, but I will not repeat.Yes that is the same Felicia that was in Quincy. She moved awhile ago. She works / used to work with Meribal. I haven't been to her new place but her old one was small but comfortable. Her massage was ok but not what I would have expected from a LMT. I've heard gents say that was very quiet during her sessions but she was fairly talkative with me. She wore a sexy outfit and utc was readily accepted. Her finish with me was topless (YMMV I think) and she allowed otc down below.

For the price it was a very decent time with a nice girl (I gave a small tip but don't think it was asked for) and if she hadn't moved into the city I would have repeated. SO.

Member #5940
01-13-14, 19:50
A close friend of mine who used to be in the massage business is getting back in temporarily to raise some cash. She'll be working from her own home. Her time will be limited and she wants to be UTR. She a pretty Brazilian girl who gives a great massage and you will leave happy. Just North of Boston. PM me for details.

Jomonde123
01-14-14, 09:17

' http://www.xvideos.com/video4346985/hegre_-_tantric_milking_massage'.Leeza in W-boro.

Ccup2
01-14-14, 17:00
Leeza in W-boro.She is the closest to this video as I have had, she will really work you cock, she really enjoys it. Always gives two rounds too. She will have you go first then relax then finish you again.

JamesJay45
01-14-14, 18:11
A close friend of mine who used to be in the massage business is getting back in temporarily to raise some cash. She'll be working from her own home. Her time will be limited and she wants to be UTR. She a pretty Brazilian girl who gives a great massage and you will leave happy. Just North of Boston. PM me for details.Sent pm.

Sent pm let me know would love to meet her.

JamesJay45
01-14-14, 21:16
[Text in All Proper Case Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in All Proper Case. In the future, please do not write reports in All Proper Case. Thanks!

Lmao123
01-14-14, 22:07
Leeza in W-boro.Do you happen to know her rates?

SpermSac
01-15-14, 09:01
A close friend of mine who used to be in the massage business is getting back in temporarily to raise some cash. She'll be working from her own home. Her time will be limited and she wants to be UTR. She a pretty Brazilian girl who gives a great massage and you will leave happy. Just North of Boston. PM me for details.Texted the number you provided and all I got back was "OK" nothing else. Ummmmmmm is that suppose to be a signal or does she not respond?

RubMeLongTime
01-15-14, 11:50
She is the closest to this video as I have had, she will really work you cock, she really enjoys it. Always gives two rounds too. She will have you go first then relax then finish you again.Is leeza still around. Iirc last time I searched for her she's now in albany. Can you confirm?

Member #5940
01-15-14, 12:41
My friend became a bit overwhelmed by the texts she received. I think she realized that having clients in her home by herself may not be the best idea. She's not sure what she's going to do. That's why she hasn't replied. She told me not to give her info to anyone else until she figures it out. Sorry guys.

A close friend of mine who used to be in the massage business is getting back in temporarily to raise some cash. She'll be working from her own home. Her time will be limited and she wants to be UTR. She a pretty Brazilian girl who gives a great massage and you will leave happy. Just North of Boston. PM me for details.

Orch13
01-15-14, 17:47
Do you happen to know her rates?150/ hr and well worth the visit.

Existierende
01-15-14, 21:24
Leeza posted an ad recently, so yes, she's still around.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-and-sensual-massage-by-leeza/24746482

Is leeza still around. Iirc last time I searched for her she's now in albany. Can you confirm?

BeaverHunter44
01-15-14, 23:01
I went to 388 pleasent on a rainy day as I was feeling a little stiff, I paid the 80 house fee at the desk. I was led to the room where there was a blanket and pillows on the floor, Sarah was my therapist-she was a mid twenty hottie with a nice tight body, she started massage face down and I asked for medium, she gave a good massage and a nice tease, when I flipped she continued to massage around the groin area and asked me if there was anything else that I would like massaged?-I pointed at junior and here is where the upsell began- she wanted. 60 for the ending and 80 to touch outside the clothing which was ridiculous. I agreed on the 60 and she got the job done, I got a quick look at one other girl on the way out who looked a little older-there can be much more ground gained for 140 bucks-would repeat if I was in a pickle.

TBone1970
01-16-14, 14:50
What are her rates and looks like?

Attractive, expensive?

Leeza posted an ad recently, so yes, she's still around.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-and-sensual-massage-by-leeza/24746482

TBone1970
01-16-14, 14:54
Disregard just saw the below post.

How does she look?

Turbo Man1234
01-16-14, 15:34
Leeza in W-boro.Regarding Leeza's technique.she is WONDERFUL...take a look at this video too.

http://www.xvideos.com/video4347106/the_art_of_japanese_massage

BostonNorth16
01-16-14, 15:37
I have been to most of the Danvers AMPs and I wasn't impressed. I have also seen Clevia, Caitlin, Lisa in Lynn near Swampscott, Experience an amazing touch in Beverly, and some others. I am looking for something better, something super clean, discreet, strictly rub and tug with someone hot or even semi-hot. I'll glady share info on any of the places that I have been with anyone.

Member #5269
01-16-14, 16:29
Has anyone seen her since her move to Back Bay? Thinking about going but her rate of 120 plus whatever is it to park may make it not worth it.

Ccup2
01-16-14, 16:49
My friend became a bit overwhelmed by the texts she received. I think she realized that having clients in her home by herself may not be the best idea. She's not sure what she's going to do. That's why she hasn't replied. She told me not to give her info to anyone else until she figures it out. Sorry guys.This senior member never got any info...duly noted.

SpermSac
01-16-14, 17:49
My friend became a bit overwhelmed by the texts she received. I think she realized that having clients in her home by herself may not be the best idea. She's not sure what she's going to do. That's why she hasn't replied. She told me not to give her info to anyone else until she figures it out. Sorry guys.If she is as you say "getting back into it" she would know how the responses can be. I did as requested and all I got was an "OK". No response is better than saying something and never following thru. Smells to me!

Dh1610
01-16-14, 19:40
After several text attempts spread over the entire day I finally got a reply "not now". I felt like replying not as in 6 hours ago or do you mean now. Decided it wasn't worth the effort. Felt it was not likely anything was going to happen for what ever the reason.

SpermSac
01-16-14, 20:05
After several text attempts spread over the entire day I finally got a reply "not now". I felt like replying not as in 6 hours ago or do you mean now. Decided it wasn't worth the effort. Felt it was not likely anything was going to happen for what ever the reason.Well we go from "OK" to "NOT NOW" to what next?

GuitarGuy60 since you claim to be a close friend of this provider a dose of reality before you post something like this might be in order.

"A close friend of mine who used to be in the massage business is getting back in temporarily to raise some cash. She'll be working from her own home. Her time will be limited and she wants to be UTR. She a pretty Brazilian girl who gives a great massage and you will leave happy. Just North of Boston. PM me for details.".

Still smells like a fish!

Basil
01-17-14, 12:45
I saw her about a month ago and she had left the back bay for a much more convenient apartment in Cambridge. She said the rent in Boston was to much and the new local was more private. She is a good deal for what she offers but she is a bit quirky personality wise which keeps me from being a regular customer.

Rito1
01-17-14, 13:25
I have read good & bad about Sonya. She posts semi often on BP but she does massages so I posted here. Met her at her spot in the south shore and when I entered she met me wearing bra and a thong. I noticed right away that she was much lighter than I expected. She is white but I thought she was latin / black mix by her pictures. But if you compare you can see that they are her true pictures. She looks better in person than her pictures show. Picture #3 looks best like her.

Her massage is done on a bed. She asked me if oil was ok. I said yes so I don't know what the other options were. The bra & thong come off before the massage begins. Now the big surprise was that she does a real nice massage. She could dig right in and make those tight spots feel better. Along with her almost doing a body slide all over me did'nt hurt either. On the filp the same great service until the end. A nice clean up and I was out.

Now I will say I would return to her just for the massage. But with the whole package I will be back for sure. She told me she rotates between the north & shouth shore. Some people out here might says the price is hight (at 1.6) but if you go to a mp or AMP you will spend between $ & 1.2 with tip and they will be clothed the enitre massage and then you have to haggle or pray she will let you stick you hand up her shirt. For the .4 extra up front you have no worries.

Face = 7.

Body = 8.

Massage = 9.

Extra = 9.

1.6 + 0.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-comfort-comfort-sensations-37/25323945

Full body rub by beautiful, blue-eyed brunette. Shimmering candlelight, soft music, and a most sensual touch gives the ultimate in personal relaxation. Come experience the Sensations! Clean, Safe, and Discrete. Braintree area. Hour and half hr. Appts. Contact: 857-244-90 one 9..."Best Body Rub Ever." Come see for yourself.

Poster's age: 37.

OhMyrdy
01-17-14, 14:05
I have read good & bad about Sonya. She posts semi often on BP but she does massages so I posted here. Met her at her spot in the south shore and when I entered she met me wearing bra and a thong. I noticed right away that she was much lighter than I expected. She is white but I thought she was latin / black mix by her pictures. But if you compare you can see that they are her true pictures. She looks better in person than her pictures show. Picture #3 looks best like her.

Her massage is done on a bed. She asked me if oil was ok. I said yes so I don't know what the other options were. The bra & thong come off before the massage begins. Now the big surprise was that she does a real nice massage. She could dig right in and make those tight spots feel better. Along with her almost doing a body slide all over me did'nt hurt either. On the filp the same great service until the end. A nice clean up and I was out.

Now I will say I would return to her just for the massage. But with the whole package I will be back for sure. She told me she rotates between the north & shouth shore. Some people out here might says the price is hight (at 1.6) but if you go to a mp or AMP you will spend between $ & 1.2 with tip and they will be clothed the enitre massage and then you have to haggle or pray she will let you stick you hand up her shirt. For the .4 extra up front you have no worries.

Face = 7.

Body = 8.

Massage = 9.

Extra = 9.

1.6 + 0.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-comfort-comfort-sensations-37/25323945

Full body rub by beautiful, blue-eyed brunette. Shimmering candlelight, soft music, and a most sensual touch gives the ultimate in personal relaxation. Come experience the Sensations! Clean, Safe, and Discrete. Braintree area. Hour and half hr. Appts. Contact: 857-244-90 one 9..."Best Body Rub Ever." Come see for yourself.

Poster's age: 37.Without a doubt she looks better in person than the pictures. I think #4 shows the body perfectly. Good sensual stimulation that without a doubt relaxes you. There have been some who claim she is not the posted age which is BS. If that is what you feel she is better off without you as a client! Those who have seen her know she is a quality girl and those who will see her will experience that also. A gem worth becoming a friend with as all her regulars know. PM for anything else.

Jack A Dogov
01-17-14, 14:30
I agree 100%. I have seen her several times and I always have a great time with her. In addition to giving a pretty good massage (which has gotten better each time I see her) she is a good conversationalist. She is also open to suggestions to make your time with her as nice as can be. I am almost always there for over an hour and she is never in a rush for me to leave.

Face = 7.

Body = 8.

Massage = 9.

Extra = 9.

1.6 + 0.

Poster's age: 37.

Ruggerz66
01-17-14, 14:46

How does she look?I have seen her twice-outstanding technique-will give you as many pops as you can handle-she allowed 3 in a 1 hr apt and I had 2 in a half hour!

However the looks are not what I usually look for-older and I mean older provider with very saggy top. She is super nice but after 2 visits-I decided I couldn't get past the looks thing on this one.

Rugger.

OhMyrdy
01-17-14, 15:37

Face = 7.

Body = 8.

Massage = 9.

Extra = 9.

1.6 + 0.

Poster's age: 37.Every now and then you come across a gem and this one qualifies. Without a doubt better looking in person that what is posted and picture #4 shows an accurate figure. Back sometime ago there was a post saying she was far older than her posted age which I find to be BS. That reviewer missed the boat! She spends the time with you to provide a quality body rub that without a doubt brings sensual comfort. To those who don't like classic comfort with someone over 30 keep looking but remember you're missing the best.

Spend the time to become a friend and you will realize that you found a quality service. Someone who really enjoys providing sensual comfort.

Damn that sounds like an ad but forher friends (regulars), we know what we got!

Member #4437
01-17-14, 17:12
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/prostate-rubb-meow-flirty-sicilian-meow-kinky-and-tastee-full-body-31/25473565

Has anyone tried her out?

Stressed Out
01-17-14, 18:07
Well we go from "OK" to "NOT NOW" to what next?

GuitarGuy60 since you claim to be a close friend of this provider a dose of reality before you post something like this might be in order.

"A close friend of mine who used to be in the massage business is getting back in temporarily to raise some cash. She'll be working from her own home. Her time will be limited and she wants to be UTR. She a pretty Brazilian girl who gives a great massage and you will leave happy. Just North of Boston. PM me for details.".

Still smells like a fish!Look I'm not trying to pile drive this but evidently a number of gents were given the number (which looking back should have been limited by you based on what she could handle) and they did what was asked and either got no reply or a useless reply. Now obviously having been in the 'business' she should have known what was coming when she asked for the help. And she should have known that if she had it at her place of residence that people would come and go. I'm guessing that she now has a pile of numbers stored in her phone for whatever she wants to do with them.

SSac gives some good advice to you and any other gent who wants to help out an "UTR'. And we do genuinely appreciate you and others helping them out and giving us someone to enjoy. And yes I know what I'm talking since I have acted as an intermediary for several ladies of which Rea was the last a year or so ago. Find out how many she wants to handle and for how long, where she is going to do whatever she is going to do and if that is safe for both her and the client and lastly screen those who ask and send one or two to see her and see what happens first. This helps out everyone involved and hopefully avoids this kind of ending. Hopefully this is as you said a case of her being 'overwhelmed' and she panicked.

GlennCoward53
01-17-14, 22:07
I agree 100%. I have seen her several times and I always have a great time with her. In addition to giving a pretty good massage (which has gotten better each time I see her) she is a good conversationalist. She is also open to suggestions to make your time with her as nice as can be. I am almost always there for over an hour and she is never in a rush for me to leave.Yes. I had a very good experience with this woman. She is very Irish looking. Nice blue eyes and nice long brown hair. Never rushed me. She took her time and on the flip she dabbed some of that oil and stroked me slowly but I could not hold on and erupted. She said stay still and gave me a warm towel and tissues. She doesn't do BBBJ but her massage, her letting you touch her breasts which are quite real, firm and WARM! Are very worth the $ ,unfortunately I live in Taunton and she said I would have to pay a hefty travel fee for her to come to me so I will have to watch for her to be in my area again to see her.

Jomonde123
01-18-14, 10:53

How does she look?Personally not attracted to her but I'm sure many would feel differently. I don't get to that area much either but have made the trip a few times when I just wanted an experience that unique.

Jomonde123
01-18-14, 11:00
Took one for the team recently and wanted to share.

There is a group of girls that post ads on BP asking you to text them your name and time request; usually in the Boston / W of Boston area.

It's really just a service that coordinates details. I think the photos are accurate but there is no guarantee you'll see the same person (several ads w / different photos posted).

While I am sure YMMV my experience was pretty sub-par. Quick back and leg rub and then HE with little build up; definitely looking to get me out there under 30.

If you're looking for a good (or even average) massage I'd look elsewhere but like I said, YMMV.

PM me if you need specifics.

Short Stroke
01-18-14, 11:40
Personally not attracted to her but I'm sure many would feel differently. I don't get to that area much either but have made the trip a few times when I just wanted an experience that unique.The pictures look pretty damn good for someone 37. You can tell she has worked at keeping that body toned.

Like anything when it comes to looks to each their own but she is in my bucket list!

AlexTrajan
01-18-14, 16:02
Hey JB. . . Thanks for waking up the echoes. . . Is she still around?Yes. And that's one of her specialties. www.healingtaomassage.com.

Verpa
01-19-14, 21:47
Regarding Leeza's technique.she is WONDERFUL...take a look at this video too.

http://www.xvideos.com/video4347106/the_art_of_japanese_massageShe does a massage like that!

GamaDude
01-20-14, 00:04
Every now and then you come across a gem and this one qualifies. Without a doubt better looking in person that what is posted and picture #4 shows an accurate figure. Back sometime ago there was a post saying she was far older than her posted age which I find to be BS. That reviewer missed the boat! She spends the time with you to provide a quality body rub that without a doubt brings sensual comfort. To those who don't like classic comfort with someone over 30 keep looking but remember you're missing the best.

Spend the time to become a friend and you will realize that you found a quality service. Someone who really enjoys providing sensual comfort.

Damn that sounds like an ad but forher friends (regulars), we know what we got!I went to her about 6 months ago. I did not find her to be attractive at all. Her body is thick with big fake bolt ons. Didn't find her face to be very good either. I agree she did a nice body slide on me but I did not, and would not, repeat.

Newday53
01-20-14, 00:19
http://mobile.youporn.com/video/show/title/cock_milking_therapy_by_capri_cavanni/id/8732450

'Nuff said.

For the record, have not seen Leeza in a long time but the hot towel clean up alone was worth the price of admission.

ND.

Yes. And that's one of her specialties. www.healingtaomassage.com.

Dirk Ming
01-20-14, 01:15
http://mobile.youporn.com/video/show/title/cock_milking_therapy_by_capri_cavanni/id/8732450

'Nuff said.

For the record, have not seen Leeza in a long time but the hot towel clean up alone was worth the price of admission.

ND.Visited Leeza on Saturday. Like someone already said, she is not good looking and kind of heavy. But she compensates by using those magical hands / skills on you.

If you are someone like me who enjoys an attractive masseuse then she's NOT for you.

Skills: 10.

Looks: 2.

OhMyrdy
01-20-14, 09:30
I went to her about 6 months ago. I did not find her to be attractive at all. Her body is thick with big fake bolt ons. Didn't find her face to be very good either. I agree she did a nice body slide on me but I did not, and would not, repeat.The things that you won't hear is that she shorts you on time or gives you poor service. That doesn't happen.

When it comes to the issue of beauty, that rests within the eyes of the one looking and doing the judging.

Apparently there was something you saw in her pictures MrNewton that attracted you to her make a visit.

Was it her figure? Service? Location?

SpermSac
01-21-14, 09:24
A close friend of mine who used to be in the massage business is getting back in temporarily to raise some cash. She'll be working from her own home. Her time will be limited and she wants to be UTR. She a pretty Brazilian girl who gives a great massage and you will leave happy. Just North of Boston. PM me for details.Finally at last something to look at and decide.

At 80 damage for 45 minutes and nothing on the menu. PASS.

HowardSprague
01-21-14, 13:34
The things that you won't hear is that she shorts you on time or gives you poor service. That doesn't happen.

When it comes to the issue of beauty, that rests within the eyes of the one looking and doing the judging.

Apparently there was something you saw in her pictures MrNewton that attracted you to her make a visit.

Was it her figure? Service? Location?

297506I wish she'd answer her phone. I've tried calling and texting with no response. Does she respond better in the evening?

OhMyrdy
01-21-14, 14:13
I wish she'd answer her phone. I've tried calling and texting with no response. Does she respond better in the evening?Can only guess she got slammed with calls she turned phone off to service regulars. Keep checking if her ad is up she is available. She doesn't respond to newbie text messages for obvious reasons.

Tony Manero
01-21-14, 22:06
Fellow Mongers, first time saying that. I guess I really am a monger.

Anyway need some 411 on this 4 handed massage in Tewksbury..

Here is the link;

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-4-handed-body-massage-experienced-sensual-skills-34/23711397

What do you think?

MongerExpert
01-22-14, 02:01

Here is the link;

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-4-handed-body-massage-experienced-sensual-skills-34/23711397

What do you think?No way man. 4 handed is just code for paying more 4 tips. I have gotten one (just one no lie) 4 handed and I tipped 10 a piece w happy time. 4 handed is a gimmick. That was at an AMP. Even at non-Asian, definitely no go. You'll feel some titties et cetera, but not for the $ Just go to an AMP and pay less for a 4 handed.

Member #4437
01-22-14, 13:50
I'm heading out of town and thinking of something different!

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-melt-your-stress-way-bodyrub-walk-in-welcome-27/22546678

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/vip-body-work-with-the-sexxiest-brazilians-in-town-new-girls-25/25563061

Any info on either?

Ccup2
01-22-14, 14:17
No way man. 4 handed is just code for paying more 4 tips. I have gotten one (just one no lie) 4 handed and I tipped 10 a piece w happy time. 4 handed is a gimmick. That was at an AMP. Even at non-Asian, definitely no go. You'll feel some titties et cetera, but not for the $ Just go to an AMP and pay less for a 4 handed.I have 4 handed from non-AMPs and they can be very fun. Getting blown by two ladies, eating one while getting blown by other, daty one and fingering other etc...they can be great and well worth it.

SpermSac
01-22-14, 16:02
I have 4 handed from non-AMPs and they can be very fun. Getting blown by two ladies, eating one while getting blown by other, daty one and fingering other etc...they can be great and well worth it.On those rare occassions you can run across the ultimate situation but for the most part it is usually one provider teaching another the ropes in order to learn the trade. Then there is also the shared room where what do you do with the spare person. Hide them in the bathroom?

It is without a doubt a great sensation having 2 ladies compete over you for the ultimate pleasuring. HJ, BJ, DATY finger roam and heaven forbid that the 2 girls are Bi. The issue would be how much damage. Finding that combination of providers who are willing to actively compete to pleasure you and create that ultimate scene is rare to find.

JohnJr1
01-22-14, 17:13
She does sometimes take a while to get back to you but I'm sure she's busy with life in general like the rest of us. She's a nice lady and does a great job. She knows how to give a real massage unlike a lot of the other "girls" on BP who haven't a clue. So if you like a good massage and someone a bit more mature she is a good call.

I wish she'd answer her phone. I've tried calling and texting with no response. Does she respond better in the evening?

CeilingPainter
01-22-14, 23:19

Here is the link;

What do you think?It is a sham- pictures are 100% incorrect. Not worth it!

OhMyrdy
01-23-14, 09:18
This senior member never got any info...duly noted.Be interesting to learn who is sending the text messages out but they need to get their contacts and information right!

IMHO Not worth the price of admission.

Short Stroke
01-23-14, 09:38
She does sometimes take a while to get back to you but I'm sure she's busy with life in general like the rest of us. She's a nice lady and does a great job. She knows how to give a real massage unlike a lot of the other "girls" on BP who haven't a clue. So if you like a good massage and someone a bit more mature she is a good call.Definitely a quality person.

M Scores Easy
01-23-14, 09:40
If anyone has good info on thicker black girls or pretty bbws, please pm me.

Looking for something different in the north shore area. Thanks all.

TunaMan2
01-23-14, 09:41
On those rare occassions you can run across the ultimate situation but for the most part it is usually one provider teaching another the ropes in order to learn the trade. Then there is also the shared room where what do you do with the spare person. Hide them in the bathroom?

It is without a doubt a great sensation having 2 ladies compete over you for the ultimate pleasuring. HJ, BJ, DATY finger roam and heaven forbid that the 2 girls are Bi. The issue would be how much damage. Finding that combination of providers who are willing to actively compete to pleasure you and create that ultimate scene is rare to find.Could you pm me a couple of recomendations for a wild time preferably on the south shore.

Harley90
01-27-14, 21:27
Visited, needed to schedule an appointment in advance. You won't just walk in, so conversation is a must. I find it an engaging moment.

You will receive a lot of attention, it's all about you, the massage I found relaxing, been more than once over time, and services have changed, it's not mutual.

Looks: 7-8 (I love petite sexy woman w / blond hair).

Environment: Inviting and unique, I love unique.

Massage: 7 as it was very relaxing and teasing.

The end...well you won't be disappointed, especially if you have some stamina.

May be seen as pricey, but for me, I've thrown away a lot more and gotten a whole lot less, the reason I've gone back.

Clean, quaint, inviting, very pleasant with a sexy woman (see above), and it's all about your budget, and truthfully, if you're well groomed, expect a pleasant experience.

Just my .02.

Tony Manero
01-28-14, 22:49
It is a sham- pictures are 100% incorrect. Not worth it!Thanks! Alot!

JohnBoy69
01-28-14, 23:23
Hey,

Any intel on this latin hottie?

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tired-of-lousy-body-rubstry-me-licensed-exotic-pretty-masseuse-125hr-25/5317655

Tony Manero
01-28-14, 23:31
Any intel on this one? She looks smokin!

Thanks man!

Hi fellas blonde bombshell kelly here .5'5 125 lbs 36 c full all natural and true 100% real photos full hr no games. Massages for upscale gentleman only.

Rito1
01-29-14, 10:17
Hey,

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tired-of-lousy-body-rubstry-me-licensed-exotic-pretty-masseuse-125hr-25/5317655There are a few reports on here about her. She used to work out of Quincy 1147 with Maribel. If I remember correct There was nothing special about her. But here is what she really looks like.

Adobe
01-29-14, 10:28
Hey,

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tired-of-lousy-body-rubstry-me-licensed-exotic-pretty-masseuse-125hr-25/5317655She's all right. She's not very talkative but takes direction reasonably well. I've only seen her for a massage with happy ending, but it was full nude with roaming allowed (but no FIV). She's in her 20's or maybe 30's, nice body. It's pretty much a toned-down session, so if you're looking forward to more than a well-performed HE with visuals and roaming, she might not be your cup of tea (or as we say, cup of coffee). Nice lady and she definitely gets the job done.

Ccup2
01-29-14, 11:25
She's all right. She's not very talkative but takes direction reasonably well. I've only seen her for a massage with happy ending, but it was full nude with roaming allowed (but no FIV). She's in her 20's or maybe 30's, nice body. It's pretty much a toned-down session, so if you're looking forward to more than a well-performed HE with visuals and roaming, she might not be your cup of tea (or as we say, cup of coffee). Nice lady and she definitely gets the job done.She has been posted on this board many times, pics are not her she is skinny.do a search.

Ccup2
01-29-14, 11:27
Could you pm me a couple of recomendations for a wild time preferably on the south shore.If you see a provider more than once so she knows you just ask about four handed especially if she allows a lot of benefits for you. You can ask her if she does four handed and if it is truly a pleasurable 3 some. I have had it as it gets going really good then one leaves so you can have at the other one w / o them being embarrassed. Just ask it never hurts to ask.

SpermSac
01-29-14, 11:54
If you see a provider more than once so she knows you just ask about four handed especially if she allows a lot of benefits for you. You can ask her if she does four handed and if it is truly a pleasurable 3 some. I have had it as it gets going really good then one leaves so you can have at the other one w / o them being embarrassed. Just ask it never hurts to ask.Aside from asking your regular provider if she has a friend ask if they are Bi. Could turn out to be an interesting session.

SozeSoze0
01-29-14, 14:31
Pretty sure the second pic is her. Not so sure about the first. She does have a nice body and the massage overall is very good. She is also very nice.

Downside for me was the face, and the HE is decent, but more mechanical. Nice discrete location though.

Hey,

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tired-of-lousy-body-rubstry-me-licensed-exotic-pretty-masseuse-125hr-25/5317655

TunaMan2
01-29-14, 14:36
Aside from asking your regular provider if she has a friend ask if they are Bi. Could turn out to be an interesting session.Please PM any 4 handed suggestions.