PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17

Turtle76
09-26-17, 21:21
Flushing is a tight knit community. Be careful. I don't trust this one operating out of Flushing. I would be paranoid of nosy neighbors and or Uncle LEO.

Be safe out there.I too have seen Tiffany, and like TommyShep said, she is safe. Maybe a bit high priced for what you get, but safe and good incall location.

Turtle76
09-27-17, 00:12
Just thought I'd share this with everyone. I contacted this gal tonight (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wettt-ready-and-waiting-great-skills/39532802) and she said she was in Flint, but that I would need to pay for a $26 Webcam show first to prove I was serious. I declined and then decided to text her from a different number, stating I lived in Ann Arbor. Amazingly she now is available in AA after a Webcam show. She must have a Star Trek transporter! Some people are just dumb. So, definitely don't waste your time on this one!

FarmerPete
09-27-17, 09:31
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-deal-come-be-daddy-christina/39891222

Texted with her said she was doing a hh special for 80. Asked about a hour she said 200. Told her I wanted to hh for 160 and she said no, so I decided to pass. She sent me these two pictures.

Drews4
09-27-17, 15:36
What was the damage?I heard see is no longer seeing anyone because she is not at her motel.

Drews4
09-27-17, 15:37
I was in a hurry passing through Flint. Made a few calls on the way to set something up but I think noon is too early for most working girls! Like a lot of things you have to choose between good, fast and cheap. Pick two. In this case I think I got all three. It was fast because of the quick text back and set up. It was good as in I got what I wanted, and cheap too! The quality was not bad. I think she's one of those nice girls that hit a rough patch and is stuck there. No evidence of candy use and in general a nice quick stopover. If I needed another budget quickie I would definitely consider it. I will say for her age it was extremely tight.

Very accommodating and it might have been because of the time (noonish) that the quoted rate was quite attractive. Take 20 off the normal SS / HHR / HR we are so often quoted.

So bottom line, if you're there, and for the price, a good choice.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/babbygirl/28534118

C.Anyone else have info on this one?

LuckyIrishGirl
09-27-17, 20:09
I heard see is no longer seeing anyone because she is not at her motel.Yes I am. I just can't post on BP right now.

LuckyIrishGirl
09-27-17, 20:14
I heard see is no longer seeing anyone because she is not at her motel.I am still seeing people. I've been a little more cautious. I just can't post on BP right now.

LuckyIrishGirl
09-27-17, 20:15
I have to agree with you. I have seen both girls, Irish twice even, and I have had a very good experience with both girls. I would say that Irish is much more timid and shy, and has much smaller breasts. However, both girls are nice and tight and offer a very memorable time.

I'm not sure about the post a while back on Victoria making her out to be a scam. She was 100% legit and very easy to make arrangements with. I wouldn't hesitate to contact her again in the future.Thanks!! I appreciate the positive reviews. I really enjoy what I do.

Turtle76
09-27-17, 21:24
I heard see is no longer seeing anyone because she is not at her motel.I haven't heard that. She did send a weird group text to me a couple days ago. Can't say that I was too happy, or that the others were that we all got each other's phone numbers. Luckily mine wasn't my real number. So not sure if she has since lost her room or not.

LuckyIrishGirl
09-28-17, 09:27
I haven't heard that. She did send a weird group text to me a couple days ago. Can't say that I was too happy, or that the others were that we all got each other's phone numbers. Luckily mine wasn't my real number. So not sure if she has since lost her room or not.I apologized for that. It's a crappy phone that I'm using temporarily until I can replace my iPhone. It wasnt just "clients. " It was just a shamrock, nothing incriminating, and for some reason my phone went possessed and selected 7 contacts instead of the one I was trying to send to. No one else said anything about it.

Drews4
09-28-17, 16:20
Took a chance is seeing Babbygirl today. The previous review was right on!! She is very attractive. Clean and accomidating. She makes you feel like she is your girlfriend. I felt special. She never made me feel like she was going through the motions. I will for sure see her again.

ChopprDude
09-28-17, 22:30
Thanks!! I appreciate the positive reviews. I really enjoy what I do.If you are not posting on BP at the moment, how does a person get in touch with you?

If you would care to send a private message in reply, that is fine with me.

ChopprDude
09-28-17, 22:32
You have a link?http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exclusive-treat-sultry-breathtaking-mature/28252141 I believe this is the Alexis being reffered to.

Directormsu
09-29-17, 09:06
You have a link?Here is the link. http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exclusive-treat-sultry-breathtaking-mature/28252141.

Waxon1
09-29-17, 16:31
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-deal-come-be-daddy-christina/39891222

Texted with her said she was doing a hh special for 80. Asked about a hour she said 200. Told her I wanted to hh for 160 and she said no, so I decided to pass. She sent me these two pictures.80 bone half hour session probably is not F. S. Probably the 200 bones is F.S. But not really a hour.

Tranced
09-30-17, 07:40
Sorry to report but Charlotte has passed away. RIP sweetheart.

Mitico7327
09-30-17, 08:57
Red head Charlotte? Please no.

Sorry to report but Charlotte has passed away. RIP sweetheart.

JbThor
09-30-17, 09:05
Red head Charlotte? Please no.I have looked for an obit but haven't found one yet.

Cmac32
09-30-17, 10:27
I have looked for an obit but haven't found one yet.Yea she passed away it all on FB so sad.

Castro1988
09-30-17, 13:22
Damn! Talked to her briefly last week what happened?

IMonger2
09-30-17, 22:55
Yea she passed away it all on FB so sad.Do you happen to have a pic of her?

Mitico7327
10-01-17, 07:08
She wasn't the typical provider. If you put in some time with her you would find she was a very sweet girl, a good person caught in a bad situation.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bootylicious-redhead-charlotte-is-back/39702492

Do you happen to have a pic of her?

DamarusP
10-01-17, 07:34
100% real her pictures she even look better in real life the only thing is its hard to get in contact with her. Her in call is on the north side of flint other than that everything was perfect.

DamarusP
10-01-17, 12:32
I can't believe I lost one of my favorites that is just so sad do anybody know what happened to Charoltte. The redhead with the big booty.

Mitico7327
10-01-17, 15:24
Any seniors can confirm this?

100% real her pictures she even look better in real life the only thing is its hard to get in contact with her. Her in call is on the north side of flint other than that everything was perfect.

Selnik
10-01-17, 18:53
I can't believe I lost one of my favorites that is just so sad do anybody know what happened to Charoltte. The redhead with the big booty.Look two posts down.

TommyShep
10-01-17, 19:37
Look two posts down.Nothing here that says how she died. She was a sweetie.

JbThor
10-01-17, 20:40
I can't believe I lost one of my favorites that is just so sad do anybody know what happened to Charoltte. The redhead with the big booty.There has been nothing published yet that I can find.

BabyV12
10-01-17, 20:41
100% real her pictures she even look better in real life the only thing is its hard to get in contact with her. Her in call is on the north side of flint other than that everything was perfect.Do you guys see this bs! OMG!! Imma leave it right there. She looks better in person my ass😂128514;128514;128514;.

Mitico7327
10-01-17, 20:42
I know she had been dealing with a drug addiction for a while now. She had been in and out of court mandated rehab.

I had been texting early this week planning a dream, on Tuesday she sent me a text and then crickets the rest of the day. Late in the afternoon she texted me again, a text that's still sitting unread in my box, I don't have the heart to open it, the text says "sorry I've been sleeping all day". That message gave me a bad feeling that day, I thought that probably she was passed out high all day. Now I wonder, looking back, if I should have said something about it, I did not out of respect to her.

So my guess would be she OD on something.

I can't believe I lost one of my favorites that is just so sad do anybody know what happened to Charoltte. The redhead with the big booty.

PapaBoner78
10-01-17, 22:06
I can't believe that charlotte has passed. She was one of my favorites. I've known her for a long time. She no longer has to battle the demons anymore. Rest easy sweetheart, you are already missed by so many. Papa Be.

Mitico7327
10-02-17, 07:25
This one does hurt doesn't it? Has anybody found an obit yet?

I can't believe that charlotte has passed. She was one of my favorites. I've known her for a long time. She no longer has to battle the demons anymore. Rest easy sweetheart, you are already missed by so many. Papa Be.

DamarusP
10-02-17, 07:31
She don't look anything like her pictures at all. Soon as she came to the door I turned around. This girl here is located on the east side of flint off of Pierson rd. But I would not recommend her to anybody.

DamarusP
10-02-17, 07:34
Wasted my time went by to see her on the east side of flint on pierson rd when she came to the door I told her those are not your real pictures that you posted on BP. Told her I was looking for somebody else I must got the wrong house.

DamarusP
10-02-17, 07:39
I know she had been dealing with a drug addiction for a while now. She had been in and out of court mandated rehab.

I had been texting early this week planning a dream, on Tuesday she sent me a text and then crickets the rest of the day. Late in the afternoon she texted me again, a text that's still sitting unread in my box, I don't have the heart to open it, the text says "sorry I've been sleeping all day". That message gave me a bad feeling that day, I thought that probably she was passed out high all day. Now I wonder, looking back, if I should have said something about it, I did not out of respect to her.

So my guess would be she OD on something.I didn't know she had a addiction issue other than BP. But I guess she kept that away from me because I was one of her high paying clients. I gave her 350 $ a hour! She was worth it and still is.

SaulDurian
10-02-17, 09:09
I can't believe that charlotte has passed. She was one of my favorites. I've known her for a long time. She no longer has to battle the demons anymore. Rest easy sweetheart, you are already missed by so many. Papa Be.I never met her, I actually texted back and forth with her not long ago, then she went silent. Wonder how close that was to her passing. Poor girl, hope she does rest easy now.

Nowhere Guy
10-02-17, 11:01
I never met her, I actually texted back and forth with her not long ago, then she went silent. Wonder how close that was to her passing. Poor girl, hope she does rest easy now.She left us from cancer. It's all over fv.

Mitico7327
10-02-17, 11:40
I'm almost mad. She fought her cancer so hard, obviously she wanted to live. Then she passes away in what I assume is an OD. How stupid.

I never met her, I actually texted back and forth with her not long ago, then she went silent. Wonder how close that was to her passing. Poor girl, hope she does rest easy now.

Bill810
10-02-17, 12:33
Stacy last week Charlotte this week. What a terrible drug. Been so many lives lost to it.

Mitico7327
10-02-17, 17:45
Heroin? Is that what's taking them all?

Stacy last week Charlotte this week. What a terrible drug. Been so many lives lost to it.

Turtle76
10-02-17, 20:12
I'm also sad to hear that Charlotte has passed. I have to agree with everyone that she was a sweetheart of a girl.

I was browsing ads a bit ago and found this one from Kiara (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/here-to-caterr-to-you/39813277). Not sure why she is using Charlotte's FB page on her listing though. Not cool in my opinion.

Double Dribble
10-02-17, 22:48
This one does hurt doesn't it? Has anybody found an obit yet?Wow. I am devastated. What a great human being. Many of these girls have an "I'm going to get mine attitude". Not Charlotte. She always put a big smile on my face and gave me the attention I could not get at home. What a nice personality and person. I will miss her. Did not know her real name but it didn't matter. She was a real person. I always felt like a king with her. Damn, this hurts. Rest in peace my beautiful friend.

Bill810
10-03-17, 11:57
I'm also sad to hear that Charlotte has passed. I have to agree with everyone that she was a sweetheart of a girl.

I was browsing ads a bit ago and found this one from Kiara (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/here-to-caterr-to-you/39813277). Not sure why she is using Charlotte's FB page on her listing though. Not cool in my opinion.I saw the same thing and thought it was shitty also. Noticed also a lot of girls using out of state Facebook that belongs to someone other than the BP girl.

JbThor
10-03-17, 13:26
I saw the same thing and thought it was shitty also. Noticed also a lot of girls using out of state Facebook that belongs to someone other than the BP girl.I am guessing nit has something to do with signing up for bitcoin maybe. How they can get away with hijacking someone else's stuff I don't know.

Girls1
10-03-17, 13:27
Saw Alyssa has been posting for a few weeks now, anybody seen her?

She looks REAL familiar, as in I think she may have posted awhile back, just not sure.

Looks tasty!

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/miss-pretty-kitty-810-293-4783/40218492

Mitico7327
10-03-17, 17:14
So I talked to her sister finally. Charlotte did die Friday at a motel room in flint. She OD on heroin. There is no planned services at the moment as they don't have any money take care of her. Her body is still in the morgue and that absolutely breaks my heart.

Her daughter has started a go fund me site to hep pay for the cremation. I know you are not supposed to post links with real names but I feel this is a especial situation, the family could really use some help and I feel us mongers who enjoyed her company owe it to her.

https://www.gofundme.com/helping-the-family-of-tracy-walker

Mods, is this is still inappropriate please forgive me and educate me on how to handle this situation differently. I'm trying to help the family take care of a beautiful girl inside and out.

If this link remains, I ask all who can to contribute. Thank you.

Fundboy
10-03-17, 22:29
Saw Alyssa has been posting for a few weeks now, anybody seen her?

She looks REAL familiar, as in I think she may have posted awhile back, just not sure.

Looks tasty!

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/miss-pretty-kitty-810-293-4783/40218492She has been reviewed on here before.

Girls1
10-04-17, 11:58
Stupid me, I look back 11 or so pages, and she's right there 13 pages back. LOL.

Thanks bud!

She has been reviewed on here before.

JbThor
10-05-17, 08:38
This is too funny! Thank you for the laughs.Does she really think we are that stupid? D. P. Is posting on CL asking for suggestions. Diva has been flooding Flint CL with tons of posts. Must not be getting too many takers to have to come on hear and self promote.

TommyShep
10-05-17, 09:32
Does she really think we are that stupid? D. P. Is posting on CL asking for suggestions. Diva has been flooding Flint CL with tons of posts. Must not be getting too many takers to have to come on hear and self promote.Hell no she's not getting any takers. She's fucking disgusting. LOL. My god, just look at her.

Mitico7327
10-05-17, 16:58
DamarusP = Diva.

Must you do this? Please just report it so I can take care of it.

A2

Stoner12
10-08-17, 13:36
Been thinking about seeing her. Been seeing her post a lot so I think I'm going to leave her a review.

Arianabby
10-08-17, 17:08
I prefer a thick, hairy coochie as long as it is clean. That hairy, bristly Bush on a fat coochie gets me hard as a rock.

Be safe out there.

Dd.I have a Bush.

T Nickel
10-08-17, 18:03
I recently saw Lola in Flushing and Holly in Flint.

Lola: Her pics look nice and refreshing but they are not recent. BBBJ and CFS were on the menu. She has terrible dragon breath and her place is a mess. TOFT I guess. The next day she texted me wanting to meet again for $1. 6 I declined and told her about her problems. I haven't heard back. Recently she's been posting on CL under casual encounters w4 m. I will never repeat.

Holly: I had a date with a dancer but was stood up thus the reason I contacted her. She advertises as a petite Blonde with Big Tits. Her cans are a poor bolt on job. 100/ hhr. The menu included BBBJ that was VG and BBFS which I declined. Her pussy is super tight. She advertises as 24 but is probably around 30. I probably will not repeat but anyone interested in BBFS might like to giver her a call. Her place was in a fairly safe part of town but it looked like she just moved in with some repairs under way. Oh if not interested in FS BYO supplies.

I hope these reports helps. The SW scene in PH seems to have dried up. Construction on Fenton rd. And I don't know what the problem is on the and. Side. I sure miss MWs reports. Maybe he took them all with him. LOL.

Mitico7327
10-08-17, 18:23
Was Holly GFE? Kissing? What was the damage? Did she have any rules?

Lola: Her pics look nice and refreshing but they are not recent. BBBJ and CFS were on the menu. She has terrible dragon breath and her place is a mess. TOFT I guess. The next day she texted me wanting to meet again for $1. 6 I declined and told her about her problems. I haven't heard back. Recently she's been posting on CL under casual encounters w4 m. I will never repeat.

Holly: I had a date with a dancer but was stood up thus the reason I contacted her. She advertises as a petite Blonde with Big Tits. Her cans are a poor bolt on job. 100/ hhr. The menu included BBBJ that was VG and BBFS which I declined. Her pussy is super tight. She advertises as 24 but is probably around 30. I probably will not repeat but anyone interested in BBFS might like to giver her a call. Her place was in a fairly safe part of town but it looked like she just moved in with some repairs under way. Oh if not interested in FS BYO supplies.

I hope these reports helps. The SW scene in PH seems to have dried up. Construction on Fenton rd. And I don't know what the problem is on the and. Side. I sure miss MWs reports. Maybe he took them all with him. LOL.

T Nickel
10-08-17, 18:39
Was Holly GFE? Kissing? What was the damage? Did she have any rules?As I posted in the report it was $/ hhr and I think an hr is $. 5. Too many rules thus the reason I probably will not repeat. Kissig is allowed but it's closed mouth. (like kissing your sister LOL) She dosn't like DATY. Not at all what I'd call GFE. I was stood up and this was a quick back up plan. I hope this helps.

Mitico7327
10-08-17, 18:41
Let me see if I get this straight, she will let you fuck her bare but she won't French kiss you? Hooker logic LOL.

As I posted in the report it was $/ hhr and I think an hr is $. 5. Too many rules thus the reason I probably will not repeat. Kissig is allowed but it's closed mouth. (like kissing your sister LOL) She dosn't like DATY. Not at all what I'd call GFE. I was stood up and this was a quick back up plan. I hope this helps.

T Nickel
10-08-17, 18:49
Let me see if I get this straight, she will let you fuck her bare but she won't French kiss you? Hooker logic LOL.You did get it straight. I guess that goes with some of their math logic. LMAO I don't care what their IQ is but I do care about their performance. If you can F--k without kissing it's there.

Mitico7327
10-08-17, 18:51
Nah I need kissing to get my motor going if you know what I mean.

You did get it straight. I guess that goes with some of their math logic. LMAO I don't care what their IQ is but I do care about their performance. If you can F--k without kissing it's there.

T Nickel
10-08-17, 18:58
Nah I need kissing to get my motor going if you know what I mean.Exactly right. The older you get the more important the preliminary warmups become.

Bill810
10-09-17, 10:46
Anyone partake recently? She was always a good time but has been a few years since I saw her last.

ChopprDude
10-09-17, 14:24
Anyone partake recently? She was always a good time but has been a few years since I saw her last.If it is the same Kandi that I knew, need a link, same Kandi.

Bill810
10-10-17, 09:30
I see a lizzy in shiawasse posting massage. Tried to past link with no luck. Was wondering if its Charlottes sister. I remember them posting as sisters

Mitico7327
10-10-17, 14:49
Yes that's definitely her. I must warn you, she is much much bigger now, those pics must be pretty old. She is still lots of fun, but she is bbw now.

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spend-some-time-with-lizzy/40532242

I see a lizzy in shiawasse posting massage. Tried to past link with no luck. Was wondering if its Charlottes sister. I remember them posting as sisters

ChopprDude
10-10-17, 15:48
Yes that's definitely her. I must warn you, she is much much bigger now, those pics must be pretty old. She is still lots of fun, but she is bbw now.

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spend-some-time-with-lizzy/40532242Well, not sure about the previous note, just had a nice dream with her, she is about 30 lbs lighter than the last time I saw her, but I will say the butt is there, but there is also no issue with things that cause weight loss either, I had a really nice time, and I think she is intent on that. May have something to do with the sudden increase in expenses at home too.

TommyShep
10-10-17, 20:05
LOL. Her latest ad tilte is.

"Multiple goals on shot". This dumb ***** can't even put an ad up without making a fool of herself. Can't help but wonder what her next fake account here will be.

ImpaleTheP
10-10-17, 21:00

I hope these reports helps. The SW scene in PH seems to have dried up. Construction on Fenton rd. And I don't know what the problem is on the and. Side. I sure miss MWs reports. Maybe he took them all with him. LOL.Is the Holly you are talking about the "Best Spinner" chick?

Dicey Fun 42
10-11-17, 07:05
Is the Holly you are talking about the "Best Spinner" chick?I believe this is who he is referring to.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-blonde-big-boobs-beautiful/34495873

Bill810
10-11-17, 09:20
Is the Holly you are talking about the "Best Spinner" chick?I believe this is the one.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-blonde-big-boobs-beautiful/34495873

Cmac32
10-11-17, 09:57
Had a dream with Alyssa very very sexy she looks better in person loves to kiss very clean seems like she enjoys it GFE will definitely repeat.

Ru469
10-11-17, 12:12
Had a dream with Alyssa very very sexy she looks better in person loves to kiss very clean seems like she enjoys it GFE will definitely repeat.Been thinking of seeing her myself. What was the donation?

Cmac32
10-11-17, 13:57
Been thinking of seeing her myself. What was the donation?I did ss for 80 and it was well worth it.

ImpaleTheP
10-11-17, 14:32
I believe this is the one.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-blonde-big-boobs-beautiful/34495873Thanks! I never knew her name.

Stoner12
10-12-17, 02:36
Had a date with her yesterday. She very clean not addicted to drugs and really beautiful and exotic. She came to the door in a sexy outfit gave me a hug and a kiss and she got right down to business as always. If your looking for dark chocolate give her a call.

Fundboy
10-12-17, 10:07
Had a date with her yesterday. She very clean not addicted to drugs and really beautiful and exotic. She came to the door in a sexy outfit gave me a hug and a kiss and she got right down to business as always. If your looking for dark chocolate give her a call.Another self-promotion by Diva.

Girls1
10-13-17, 15:33
Haven't seen her yet, but spoke on the phone. She asked me to upload her old link as she is not up on the 'bitcoin' system yet, but is available.

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-full-service-massage-will-make-you-feel-so-good/33186708

Super E
10-13-17, 16:19
I am guessing nit has something to do with signing up for bitcoin maybe. How they can get away with hijacking someone else's stuff I don't know.BP is requiring girls to provide a social media link in order to post. Also the Bitcoin thing isn't hard to do I think someone girls just don't have money for a card. Fellas maybe you can use that to your advantage and buy them one. They will need the receipt because the Bitcoin exchange usually require a pic of the card and receipt. Bring them a fish they eat for a day teach them how to fish. They probably will still only eat for a day but I'm sure why'all see where I'm going this haha.

Girls1
10-13-17, 19:23
Updated # is:

810 377 6184.

Haven't seen her yet, but spoke on the phone. She asked me to upload her old link as she is not up on the 'bitcoin' system yet, but is available.

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-full-service-massage-will-make-you-feel-so-good/33186708

Big Reach
10-14-17, 17:20

I hope these reports helps. The SW scene in PH seems to have dried up. Construction on Fenton rd. And I don't know what the problem is on the and. Side. I sure miss MWs reports. Maybe he took them all with him. LOL.I had the same experience with Lola in Flushing. Her breath was foul! I even offered her gum, I said, " damn you got to try this new gum, it's awesome. " She declined, then went on a sneezing spell for 30 seconds, then wanted to kiss me, with that breath, coupled with snot running out of her nose. One of the grossest experiences I have had with BP.

Super E
10-14-17, 21:13
BP is requiring girls to provide a social media link in order to post. Also the Bitcoin thing isn't hard to do I think someone girls just don't have money for a card. Fellas maybe you can use that to your advantage and buy them one. They will need the receipt because the Bitcoin exchange usually require a pic of the card and receipt. Bring them a fish they eat for a day teach them how to fish. They probably will still only eat for a day but I'm sure why'all see where I'm going this haha.Sorry for the typos. My screen is cracked.

BillCo
10-16-17, 01:46
Met with Krystal tonight. She seems like she is new to the game but she was sweet. In call is a little house on the east side not far from Savannah if you know where that is. She was clean and DATY was tasty, all services covered. BJ, Mish in tight little vag. Would repeat but I would like for her to come out of her shell a little more. She does smoke so if smelling like that is a problem you might want to avoid. 80 ss 120 hh.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available/40787142

RayLatoole
10-16-17, 13:29
Met with Krystal tonight. She seems like she is new to the game but she was sweet. In call is a little house on the east side not far from Savannah if you know where that is. She was clean and DATY was tasty, all services covered. BJ, Mish in tight little vag. Would repeat but I would like for her to come out of her shell a little more. She does smoke so if smelling like that is a problem you might want to avoid. 80 ss 120 hh.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available/40787142Is she old enough. I know ad says 28 but she looks about 17. Or am I just old!.

BillCo
10-16-17, 18:50
Is she old enough. I know ad says 28 but she looks about 17. Or am I just old!.I'm sure she is over 18, but she does look young. FYI legal age in MI is 16.

TommyShep
10-16-17, 19:49
Is she old enough. I know ad says 28 but she looks about 17. Or am I just old!.I give you credit for worrying about that. However, does it matter?? Paying for sex is illegal, so! Your gambling either wY. LOL.

Girls1
10-17-17, 06:31
Massages are all anybody gets from these boards, right??

I give you credit for worrying about that. However, does it matter?? Paying for sex is illegal, so! Your gambling either wY. LOL.

RayLatoole
10-17-17, 09:55
I give you credit for worrying about that. However, does it matter?? Paying for sex is illegal, so! Your gambling either wY. LOL.LOL. This is true. But it's that registering for the sex offender list that's a little worrisome. Massages aren't illegal are they?.

TommyShep
10-17-17, 11:28
LOL. This is true. But it's that registering for the sex offender list that's a little worrisome. Massages aren't illegal are they?.Pending further review of the current evidence, I can neither confirm nor deny I've ever done anything that may not fully coincide with the law!! LOL.

KekeJane
10-17-17, 13:10
Why would it matter to you? You need to grow the f**k up.

LOL. Her latest ad tilte is.

"Multiple goals on shot". This dumb ***** can't even put an ad up without making a fool of herself. Can't help but wonder what her next fake account here will be.

JbThor
10-17-17, 17:07
Why would it matter to you? You need to grow the f**k up.If she is banned, how can she post?

Mitico7327
10-17-17, 17:48
Diva keeps creating different accounts. Wish they could block IP addresses, in that way they can block her phone.

If she is banned, how can she post?

Big Reach
10-18-17, 17:53
What the hell happened to BP? There's no new / variety anymore in Flint, Just Diva, fake Diva, and a lot of others who look like Diva. Not my cup of tea.

ImpaleTheP
10-18-17, 23:35
Is she old enough. I know ad says 28 but she looks about 17. Or am I just old!.I've seen this girl. She is pretty shy and uptight. Something about her soft thighs rubbing on my body as I drilled her got me going! She got pretty wet and She gave a nice wet BJ and could deep throat pretty well. She went by Hayden and posted as 'Slim Thick' when I saw her last spring. She definitely is older than 18. I would say in person she passes for early to late 20's. She claims she's doing GFE now. I'm not sure what that means if "all services were covered. ".

Bill810
10-19-17, 11:51
I've seen this girl. She is pretty shy and uptight. Something about her soft thighs rubbing on my body as I drilled her got me going! She got pretty wet and She gave a nice wet BJ and could deep throat pretty well. She went by Hayden and posted as 'Slim Thick' when I saw her last spring. She definitely is older than 18. I would say in person she passes for early to late 20's. She claims she's doing GFE now. I'm not sure what that means if "all services were covered. ".Had my eye on her for a while. Covered everything is what has stopped me.

GameBred
10-19-17, 21:09
Had my eye on her for a while. Covered everything is what has stopped me.I seen her a few times a little while ago. First time she was just getting in the hobby and was a little up tight. Later she did offer GFE with LFK, always offered BBBJ, I would never repeat for CBJ. Over all she has been a nice time and for sure over 18.

NoBuddy5051
10-20-17, 19:53
Due to unavoidable circuitcircumstances I had to "lose" my burner, and all my contacts. Can anyone PM me with contact info for Victoria, if she is still in the hobby.

Thanks,

Buddy.

JbThor
10-21-17, 08:16
Due to unavoidable circuitcircumstances I had to "lose" my burner, and all my contacts. Can anyone PM me with contact info for Victoria, if she is still in the hobby.

Thanks,

Buddy.I don't have her number but she has recently posted on CL under Flint WFM. She posts with the same pics she used on BP.

MGMguy
10-21-17, 08:23
Anybody know what happened to her?

She was a regular poster but hasn't been on in about two weeks.

I also RTTF and she had good reviews. I was wanting to book at some point when I'm up in Flint.

Thanks for any help.

Fundboy
10-21-17, 11:18

Thanks,

Buddy.http://flint.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/here-to-serve-you-26/639058418081

NoBuddy5051
10-21-17, 15:04
Thank you Jb and Fundboy.

LostInLifAgain
10-21-17, 15:59

I also RTTF and she had good reviews. I was wanting to book at some point when I'm up in Flint.

Thanks for any help.She is on there today.

PapaBoner78
10-21-17, 18:05
Unfortunately I have to post this. A couple months ago I set up an early morning get together with savannah before work. I contacted her and let her know I was on my way. She responded that she just woke up about 10 minutes before I get there. Ok no problem, waited a little bit and got to her place and no response, so I left. Two weeks later I set up another try with her and everything was good. Get to her house and just before we start the fun she changes the rules from what I've been used to for so long. Unfortunately I didn't finish for the first time ever since I seen her. Very disappointed and probably will never see her again. Papa Be.

ImpaleTheP
10-21-17, 19:29

Thanks for any help.She posted today.

Double Dribble
10-21-17, 21:54
Unfortunately I have to post this. A couple months ago I set up an early morning get together with savannah before work. I contacted her and let her know I was on my way. She responded that she just woke up about 10 minutes before I get there. Ok no problem, waited a little bit and got to her place and no response, so I left. Two weeks later I set up another try with her and everything was good. Get to her house and just before we start the fun she changes the rules from what I've been used to for so long. Unfortunately I didn't finish for the first time ever since I seen her. Very disappointed and probably will never see her again. Papa Be.She has been off lately. Haven't seen her in a while but was not impressed the last time I saw her. She seemed to be high out her mind and was not her usual self. Also, she is starting to look really thin and fragile. It is sad to see the candy change these girls. She was once a good one too.

Be safe out there.

PapaBoner78
10-21-17, 23:18
She has been off lately. Haven't seen her in a while but was not impressed the last time I saw her. She seemed to be high out her mind and was not her usual self. Also, she is starting to look really thin and fragile. It is sad to see the candy change these girls. She was once a good one too.

Be safe out there.Yeah, it's a shame. She was always one of my favorites. I hate seeing the good ones fall apart, but it is what it is. Don't get me wrong she is still a sweet girl. There's not many left in the flint area. Papa Be.

Double Dribble
10-21-17, 23:26
Yeah, it's a shame. She was always one of my favorites. I hate seeing the good ones fall apart, but it is what it is. Don't get me wrong she is still a sweet girl. There's not many left in the flint area. Papa Be.Yeah, she is still a sweet girl. I hope she doesn't end up like a lot of the other sweet ladies I once knew. I think now is a good time to lay low for a while with all the heat out there. Oh well, back to the titty bars for fast food.

Be safe out there.

Mitico7327
10-22-17, 15:28
What are her new rules? I haven't seen her in a while, not since she passed out on me, drunk and high, 20 minutes into our date.

So no Greek? No BBFS? Feel free to pm me.

Unfortunately I have to post this. A couple months ago I set up an early morning get together with savannah before work. I contacted her and let her know I was on my way. She responded that she just woke up about 10 minutes before I get there. Ok no problem, waited a little bit and got to her place and no response, so I left. Two weeks later I set up another try with her and everything was good. Get to her house and just before we start the fun she changes the rules from what I've been used to for so long. Unfortunately I didn't finish for the first time ever since I seen her. Very disappointed and probably will never see her again. Papa Be.

Hap Hunter
10-22-17, 17:40
What are her new rules? I haven't seen her in a while, not since she passed out on me, drunk and high, 20 minutes into our date.

So no Greek? No BBFS? Feel free to pm me.Unfortunately have to echo Papa Be. I was a semi regular and our time together was always fun and worthwhile. Now crickets.

Hap.

SavannaHssc
10-24-17, 15:44
I would like to start by saying that the reason I was gone was I had knee surgery and my Aunt passed away that does not mean I have a drug problem or that my rules have changed. The part that was left out is that I had a condom malfunction and I was protecting him as I will always do for my bareback riders. I also do speak Greek as many of you know already Sometimes that just isn't an option depending on the tools you are going to use for the job. I do have new hours with some days being extended but that is because of my kids and Family first. I am trying to find away to make everyone happy and I don't think that any of you believe it possible but I am probably one of the only girls that is not on drugs, I don't even drink or smoke cig anymore. I don't have a big dude coughing in the closet or a pimp. My home is clean I am very hygienic and DD Free my prices are reasonable and for anyone that has had an encounter that was anything less than expected I would hope one day your looking for an adventure and decide to call me again. Thank you and happy hunting fellas.

DrewJohnson221
10-25-17, 02:31
She has been posting on Craigslist just saw her last night she's a real sweetheart and very accommodating. Tits have gotten huge.

DrewJohnson221
10-25-17, 09:05
Had the best experience with her she did not look at the clock not even once. She hasn't been posting on BP she has been posting on Craigslist I.

Mitico7327
10-25-17, 16:42
So is she GFE? What's her donation? Does she enjoy kissing? How about Greek? Is she opened to BB anything? Or is everything covered?

Feel free to pm me. Thanks.

Double Dribble
10-25-17, 21:22
I would like to start by saying that the reason I was gone was I had knee surgery and my Aunt passed away that does not mean I have a drug problem or that my rules have changed. The part that was left out is that I had a condom malfunction and I was protecting him as I will always do for my bareback riders. I also do speak Greek as many of you know already Sometimes that just isn't an option depending on the tools you are going to use for the job. I do have new hours with some days being extended but that is because of my kids and Family first. I am trying to find away to make everyone happy and I don't think that any of you believe it possible but I am probably one of the only girls that is not on drugs, I don't even drink or smoke cig anymore. I don't have a big dude coughing in the closet or a pimp. My home is clean I am very hygienic and DD Free my prices are reasonable and for anyone that has had an encounter that was anything less than expected I would hope one day your looking for an adventure and decide to call me again. Thank you and happy hunting fellas.I'm glad you're ok. You are a sweetheart. I hope you don't change. Till next time.

BeerGuy3800
10-25-17, 23:32
So is she GFE? What's her donation? Does she enjoy kissing? How about Greek? Is she opened to BB anything? Or is everything covered?

Feel free to pm me. Thanks.If it's no trouble I too would like the answers to these questions.

Mitico7327
10-26-17, 16:30
Apparently she is a secret here. She just quoted me $250 for one hour is high in my book. Is that what you guys paid?

If it's no trouble I too would like the answers to these questions.

Hap Hunter
10-26-17, 20:40
I would like to start by saying that the reason I was gone was I had knee surgery and my Aunt passed away that does not mean I have a drug problem or that my rules have changed. The part that was left out is that I had a condom malfunction and I was protecting him as I will always do for my bareback riders. I also do speak Greek as many of you know already Sometimes that just isn't an option depending on the tools you are going to use for the job. I do have new hours with some days being extended but that is because of my kids and Family first. I am trying to find away to make everyone happy and I don't think that any of you believe it possible but I am probably one of the only girls that is not on drugs, I don't even drink or smoke cig anymore. I don't have a big dude coughing in the closet or a pimp. My home is clean I am very hygienic and DD Free my prices are reasonable and for anyone that has had an encounter that was anything less than expected I would hope one day your looking for an adventure and decide to call me again. Thank you and happy hunting fellas.Glad your getting better. Send a PM when your ready.

deansi12
10-27-17, 20:11
Been thinking of seeing her myself. What was the donation?Anyone have digits for her, I can't find her posts?

Play Safe.

BeerGuy3800
10-27-17, 23:36
Apparently she is a secret here. She just quoted me $250 for one hour is high in my book. Is that what you guys paid?Haven't seen her. Want to though.

Rock484
10-28-17, 10:05
Apparently she is a secret here. She just quoted me $250 for one hour is high in my book. Is that what you guys paid?I did $100 for hhr she wanted $125.

Mrtim495
10-29-17, 15:27
She has been posting on Craigslist just saw her last night she's a real sweetheart and very accommodating. Tits have gotten huge.Where is she posting on CL?

Fundboy
10-29-17, 16:49
Where is she posting on CL?You might want to RTFF. Your answer is a few posts back.

Mrtim495
10-30-17, 21:01
You might want to RTFF. Your answer is a few posts back.I meant what city in Craig's List. I assume it must be flint.

Flintite
10-31-17, 10:17
I saw Savannah yesterday and had a great time. I'm not sure what the problems others had but she was great with me. GFE all the way. She is in great shape and looks just like her pictures. I just did a ss but time wasn't a problem. She is not a clock watcher at all. She was very accommodating from start to finish. I will definitely be seeing her again.

BeerGuy3800
11-01-17, 23:51
Ok. Saw Victoria. 100/ half hour, BBBJ, no greek, likes to kiss, great body. Great house in ritzy sub. Very nice and friendly. Would surely repeat.

Girls1
11-02-17, 07:56
Do you have a link? I searched 'Victoria' on BP, and it only showed a woman in Detroit.

Thanks.

Ok. Saw Victoria. 100/ half hour, BBBJ, no greek, likes to kiss, great body. Great house in ritzy sub. Very nice and friendly. Would surely repeat.

JbThor
11-02-17, 09:07
Do you have a link? I searched 'Victoria' on BP, and it only showed a woman in Detroit.

Thanks.Try watching Flint CL.

PBone11
11-02-17, 11:46
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-and-let-me-spoil-you/41641572 I can't find anything on Tiffany, anyone have anything on her or is she a name changer I don't know about? Thanks for any help guys.

JbThor
11-02-17, 12:22
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-and-let-me-spoil-you/41641572 I can't find anything on Tiffany, anyone have anything on her or is she a name changer I don't know about? Thanks for any help guys.Do a search of this thread.

PBone11
11-02-17, 15:20
Do a search of this thread.So even though I have been on this site for quite some time now, I didn't realize that not capitalizing the T in her name would effect the results on a search of the forum. Found lots of reviews after doing so, and obviously will pass on her.

Girls1
11-02-17, 16:27
I didn't realize capitalization would affect a search either. Huh...

So even though I have been on this site for quite some time now, I didn't realize that not capitalizing the T in her name would effect the results on a search of the forum. Found lots of reviews after doing so, and obviously will pass on her.

Fundboy
11-02-17, 17:00
Thanks.You guys need to RTFF. I posted a link less than 2 weeks ago.

Big Reach
11-04-17, 15:38
Backpage doesn't have any variety anymore, so where are the tramp's posting? Tried c list and not much their either.

AcRider
11-05-17, 13:35
Has anyone had this service, interested but not sure its real.

http://flint.backpage.com/CleaningServices/alternative-light-cleaning/41524982

BeeReals
11-09-17, 01:51
Couldn't find anything on her here so I decided to take the plunge, we chatted a bit everything seemed fine we were going to meet up right away but got to the spot and no response tried to get a hold of her a couple time and nothing. Decided I wasn't going to wait around and bailed, I would of loved to review her service but sadly there was none.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available/41926407

Cmac32
11-12-17, 01:10
Had a dream about Alyssa GFE not rushed will definitely repeat.

PapaBoner78
11-12-17, 10:38
Where are the ladies posting now? I'm looking for a few new chicks to see. If anyone might know a few reliable chicks, pm me. Papa Be.

BillCo
11-13-17, 00:29
Had a dream about Alyssa GFE not rushed will definitely repeat.Link?

Do you have a link?

Hit It and Quit It 420
11-14-17, 23:36
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Big Reach
11-18-17, 14:50
Does ANYBODY, anybody no where these girls are posting now? I know they didn't get real jobs, somebody, anybody able to help, not just me, seems others are searching too.

JbThor
11-18-17, 18:28
Does ANYBODY, anybody no where these girls are posting now? I know they didn't get real jobs, somebody, anybody able to help, not just me, seems others are searching too.Check out craigslist.

Big Reach
11-18-17, 19:44
Check out craigslist.Not much there either. A girl send me a mssg, saying a lot aren't posting right now, "too dangerous".

LorXL
11-18-17, 21:57
Updated # is:

810 377 6184.Can confirm updated # and she is the real deal. Looks like pics on link that was provided earlier and is a sweetheart. I think someone said something about potholes on road going in so just keep an eye out for those and all the rest is great. Not a clock watcher and very much a pleaser. Treat her right. Don't think she is on backpage anymore but definitely available. Definite repeat!

LuckyIrishGirl
11-19-17, 00:07
Can confirm updated # and she is the real deal. Looks like pics on link that was provided earlier and is a sweetheart. I think someone said something about potholes on road going in so just keep an eye out for those and all the rest is great. Not a clock watcher and very much a pleaser. Treat her right. Don't think she is on backpage anymore but definitely available. Definite repeat!Thank you so much!! It was easy to forget the "clock" when we met. I had a great time! I am definitely looking forward to our repeat. I truly enjoy what I do when I am in such great company.

The intelligent conversation was also a huge bonus!

PapaBoner78
11-19-17, 17:02
Not much there either. A girl send me a mssg, saying a lot aren't posting right now, "too dangerous".Why's it dangerous? Is she talking about uncle LEO or something? Papa Be.

Girls1
11-19-17, 18:49
Stings, etc. Reported fairly heavy in the Flint area recently.

Some girls / Johns are staying low for awhile.

Why's it dangerous? Is she talking about uncle LEO or something? Papa Be.

PapaBoner78
11-19-17, 18:55
Stings, etc. Reported fairly heavy in the Flint area recently.

Some girls / Johns are staying low for awhile.Got ya, I've also been laying low. Not trying to get caught up during the holiday season. Papa Be.

Turtle76
11-22-17, 02:56
Why's it dangerous? Is she talking about uncle LEO or something? Papa Be.Exactly. I met Alyssa a few nights back and she said that she got busted in a sting and spent a few weeks in jail because of it. So she is supposed to be lying low, even though I see she posted on BP several days this week. She said the cop let her touch his dick, then he groped her pussy quite a bit. And as soon as she asked for her donation, he busted her. Guess I wasn't aware that the old you show me yours and I'll show you mine was ineffective these days.

I think lying low for a while is a good idea too. Too close to the holidays to be spending them in jail! I have cautiously been watching BP and CL and I only see the same girls posting. A lot of the CL posts are fakes too. Everyone be safe and careful out there and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Opui812
11-22-17, 08:33
Exactly. I met Alyssa a few nights back and she said that she got busted in a sting and spent a few weeks in jail because of it. So she is supposed to be lying low, even though I see she posted on BP several days this week. She said the cop let her touch his dick, then he groped her pussy quite a bit. And as soon as she asked for her donation, he busted her. Guess I wasn't aware that the old you show me yours and I'll show you mine was ineffective these days.

I think lying low for a while is a good idea too. Too close to the holidays to be spending them in jail! I have cautiously been watching BP and CL and I only see the same girls posting. A lot of the CL posts are fakes too. Everyone be safe and careful out there and have a Happy Thanksgiving!Everybody needs to remember that the Sepreme court said it is OK for a cop to lie in an investigation. Never every believe a cop.

Mitico7327
11-22-17, 09:12
In Michigan is actually legal for the cop to go as far as having sex with the prostitute in order to get a conviction.

You don't believe me? Look it up. That's why I find hilarious the stupid cop check ritual of grabbing a tit.

Everybody needs to remember that the Sepreme court said it is OK for a cop to lie in an investigation. Never every believe a cop.

Big Reach
11-22-17, 18:01
Why's it dangerous? Is she talking about uncle LEO or something? Papa Be.She said it was dangerous, because of stings, uncle LEO?

DogFood
11-23-17, 11:33
In Michigan is actually legal for the cop to go as far as having sex with the prostitute in order to get a conviction.

You don't believe me? Look it up. That's why I find hilarious the stupid cop check ritual of grabbing a tit.What you say is true, but if it goes that far most of these cases are either thrown out of court or never go to court because it then becomes a matter of public record that cop is out there.

Showing and letting girls feel his dick, pretty sure his wife and family would not be happy. But the girls are easy targets, they pretty much take what is thrown at them. That being said, the days of catching that ad on BP of "the new girl in town" calling her agreeing to a sex act and a price then hopping in the car and meeting her at a motel are over, you might as well put the cuffs on yourself and drive to the jail and save yourself the hassle. The noose keeps tightening on all of us.

DogFood
11-23-17, 11:45
Has anyone had this service, interested but not sure its real.

http://flint.backpage.com/CleaningServices/alternative-light-cleaning/41524982They want first and last name, address, phone number, completely hands off, to each their own but would a trip to one of the BJ strip clubs in flint be a better option. It took me more than once of bringing these girls to my home to learn that is not a good idea.

TommyShep
11-25-17, 09:58
Anyone have any intel on this one?

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/weekends-made-for-fun/40763012

FarmerPete
11-25-17, 20:25

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/weekends-made-for-fun/40763012I have seen her in Holly, she is real, the pictures are real, and I had a great time with her. $150 for HH includes BBBJ, cim and FS. She is is a safe very private location, I recommend her.

PantyLoverF
11-26-17, 14:27

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/weekends-made-for-fun/40763012Yes she is real. A great provider. Very safe in call location. Pretty much anything you want. $140 for half hour, $220 for 1 hour. Great time was had!

DaBears5150
11-27-17, 00:14

I hope these reports helps. The SW scene in PH seems to have dried up. Construction on Fenton rd. And I don't know what the problem is on the and. Side. I sure miss MWs reports. Maybe he took them all with him. LOL.Hoping to get any intel or contact information you can give me on Holly, been searching and have come up empty. Thanks for the help.

AsstroNutt
11-27-17, 11:53
I see she is posing nameless with the tag line that "anything goes" just know that anything could include taking the donation and having ya thrown out of the room with one shoe on. I have reported on her before as a duo with Alizae, and that was the worst ever! I see she's changed her posting (used to be BP, ect) so I wanted to be sure and re-warn everyone. Best just leave this one to the dealers and other junkies. It's slim picking out there but still no reason that you need to waste time and energy on a lost cause.

https://flint.craigslist.org/cas/d/anything-goes-and-no/6402152083.html

IMonger2
11-27-17, 16:07
I see she is posing nameless with the tag line that "anything goes" just know that anything could include taking the donation and having ya thrown out of the room with one shoe on. I have reported on her before as a duo with Alizae, and that was the worst ever! I see she's changed her posting (used to be BP, ect) so I wanted to be sure and re-warn everyone. Best just leave this one to the dealers and other junkies. It's slim picking out there but still no reason that you need to waste time and energy on a lost cause.

https://flint.craigslist.org/cas/d/anything-goes-and-no/6402152083.htmlFunny, I contacted her and on my way to visit her I get a text stating she needs more $. WTF, so I decline her and she text back saying no, nevermind, come anyhow. Huge red flags, never did go see her. I can see the above happening due to the experience I had with her. Stay safe!

AsstroNutt
11-27-17, 16:37
She talks a lot but other than that she is exactly as advertised, never had anything negative to share about any visit with her. Her post come less often than they used to so be on the lookout they tend to be located in massage section of BP.

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/savannah-new-hours-810-259-1821/28257549

BillCo
11-29-17, 07:25
Has anybody seen her? Is she legit?

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-lexy-authentic/42755332

BillCo
11-30-17, 08:28
Hey gentlemen there's two ads that I'm curious about and I would like to know if anyone has seen either one of these young ladies and if they are legit and safe.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-favorite-snow-bunny-spice-up-the-holiday-w-me-natural-beauty-independent-810-375-5657/41698342

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/plck-Mε-36-dds-come-and-let-me-127345;127358;w-your-mind /41478187.

As always gentleman all information is appreciated stay safe.

Girls1
11-30-17, 12:24
Have not seen the first, seems like a fairly new ad.

Link is bad on the second.

Hey gentlemen there's two ads that I'm curious about and I would like to know if anyone has seen either one of these young ladies and if they are legit and safe.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-favorite-snow-bunny-spice-up-the-holiday-w-me-natural-beauty-independent-810-375-5657/41698342

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/plck-Mε-36-dds-come-and-let-me-127345;127358;w-your-mind /41478187.

As always gentleman all information is appreciated stay safe.

MaxMagnums
11-30-17, 15:53
What are these BJ strip clubs you speak of?

They want first and last name, address, phone number, completely hands off, to each their own but would a trip to one of the BJ strip clubs in flint be a better option. It took me more than once of bringing these girls to my home to learn that is not a good idea.

ChopprDude
11-30-17, 19:54

Link is bad on the second.Bet this is it.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/plck-M%CE%B5-36-dds-come-and-let-me-%F0%9F%85%B1-%F0%9F%85%BEw-i-need-a-new-i-phone/41478187

Fundboy
11-30-17, 20:23
What are these BJ strip clubs you speak of?You can get them at any strip club not named Deja Vu. Over the years, I have had BJs and FS several times at almost all the clubs in Flint. Don't ask which ones because you can get them in all the Flint clubs. In some cases, FS was had without even requesting it.

BillCo
11-30-17, 21:08

Link is bad on the second.Here is a new link.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/plck-M%CE%B5-36-dds-come-and-let-me-%F0%9F%85%B1-%F0%9F%85%BEw-i-need-a-new-i-phone/41478187

JbThor
11-30-17, 21:14
Here is a new link.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/plck-M%CE%B5-36-dds-come-and-let-me-%F0%9F%85%B1-%F0%9F%85%BEw-i-need-a-new-i-phone/41478187Looks to good to be true. Or very expensive.

Turtle76
11-30-17, 23:50

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/weekends-made-for-fun/40763012I can also confirm what the other gentlemen have said about her. I have driven out to Holly a couple of times now to see her. The photos make her look a little better than she really is in person. Both times that I have seen her, she did not do anything to fix herself up. No Makeup, hair not done, and wearing oversized clothes. Also, she is almost a bit too thin for my liking. But the incall location is very safe and very private and I would not hesitate to go back and see her again. Good luck, and be safe!

Turtle76
11-30-17, 23:53
Here is a new link.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/plck-M%CE%B5-36-dds-come-and-let-me-%F0%9F%85%B1-%F0%9F%85%BEw-i-need-a-new-i-phone/41478187I actually tried to message her tonight. While I did get an initial reply fairly quickly, it was inquiring whether I wanted an outcall visit or not. When I replied that I was looking for in call tonight, I didn't get any further messages from her. That's enough of a red flag for me to avoid her in the future. I'm not about to let any of these girls come to my personal residence. Be careful out there, things are getting a bit weird and crazy lately.

Dicey Fun 42
12-03-17, 09:10
I actually tried to message her tonight. While I did get an initial reply fairly quickly, it was inquiring whether I wanted an outcall visit or not. When I replied that I was looking for in call tonight, I didn't get any further messages from her. That's enough of a red flag for me to avoid her in the future. I'm not about to let any of these girls come to my personal residence. Be careful out there, things are getting a bit weird and crazy lately.This is Holly, she was reviewed a while back. Pics are fairly representative, by BP standards. She has a nice body (IMHO), minimal baby damage with a set of rock hard bolt ons.

Stopped in to see her again yesterday on my way further north. Incall is a house off the Southside stroll. Evidence of Roommates so timing may be an issue for incall. Solid BBBJ, CFS mish and doggy. She is tight and surprisingly I finished in the Hat although CIM is an option. As stated in previous review bring your own supplies.

She is not GFE by any means but not totally disengaged either YMMV. In call will not be for everyone but seems safe enough for me (I typically play in the day). . 60 ss /. 80 hhr. May repeat, may not.

JbThor
12-04-17, 10:09
What you say is true, but if it goes that far most of these cases are either thrown out of court or never go to court because it then becomes a matter of public record that cop is out there.

Showing and letting girls feel his dick, pretty sure his wife and family would not be happy. But the girls are easy targets, they pretty much take what is thrown at them. That being said, the days of catching that ad on BP of "the new girl in town" calling her agreeing to a sex act and a price then hopping in the car and meeting her at a motel are over, you might as well put the cuffs on yourself and drive to the jail and save yourself the hassle. The noose keeps tightening on all of us.Sounds like that law is about to be changed.

Skydive09
12-05-17, 15:24
This is my first time posting on here and I thought it might save someone. I was interested in a massage from a BP posting. Due to lack of reviews and being a fairly new face that posts daily, I tried to do a little research. I Googled the phone number given and it came up as a completely different provider, with a completely different name, and from a different city. I will post the link but if I am wrong in thinking that this maybe a trap, please let me know. I would definitely like to try it out.

Here's the link:

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-body-rub/40565547

Double Dribble
12-05-17, 20:11
This is my first time posting on here and I thought it might save someone. I was interested in a massage from a BP posting. Due to lack of reviews and being a fairly new face that posts daily, I tried to do a little research. I Googled the phone number given and it came up as a completely different provider, with a completely different name, and from a different city. I will post the link but if I am wrong in thinking that this maybe a trap, please let me know. I would definitely like to try it out.

Here's the link:

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-body-rub/40565547I'll say it again: Dude, trust your gut!

CjTrucker
12-13-17, 14:26
And a complete waste of time and gas. Her post says she 49-52 she is really old and fat. After she got to the door I just turned around & left uses numbers ending in 0835 & 5030 be aware.

LorXL
12-15-17, 01:11
And a complete waste of time and gas. Her post says she 49-52 she is really old and fat. After she got to the door I just turned around & left uses numbers ending in 0835 & 5030 be aware.Think I appreciate the warnings more than the "thumbs up" reviews anymore. Good to know who to avoid. Which is just about everyone in MI! LOL.

LorXL
12-15-17, 01:19
I can also confirm what the other gentlemen have said about her. I have driven out to Holly a couple of times now to see her. The photos make her look a little better than she really is in person. Both times that I have seen her, she did not do anything to fix herself up. No Makeup, hair not done, and wearing oversized clothes. Also, she is almost a bit too thin for my liking. But the incall location is very safe and very private and I would not hesitate to go back and see her again. Good luck, and be safe!I would have to mostly agree with everything said here, but skinny is maybe an understatement. She is candy thin & pics no resemblance. The rest is relative to what you're into. But thought I'd give an honest assessment. Location is very discrete and private. Skillz are all there if she is your type. Would not repeat.

CjTrucker
12-15-17, 05:26
The new girl is awesome very pretty mixed small girl lives downtown safe location. She was available on short notice 80 bones for a qv. Next time I'm in the area I will stop by and see her again.

CjTrucker
12-15-17, 18:34
Think I appreciate the warnings more than the "thumbs up" reviews anymore. Good to know who to avoid. Which is just about everyone in MI! LOL.There are all addicted to hard drugs.

Fundboy
12-16-17, 12:16
The new girl is awesome very pretty mixed small girl lives downtown safe location. She was available on short notice 80 bones for a qv. Next time I'm in the area I will stop by and see her again.Got a link? Can't find her ad anywhere.

RayLatoole
12-17-17, 20:01
The new girl is awesome very pretty mixed small girl lives downtown safe location. She was available on short notice 80 bones for a qv. Next time I'm in the area I will stop by and see her again.Oh yea. That girl!. May need a little more info.

JbThor
12-18-17, 10:03
There are all addicted to hard drugs.A friend of mine is a nurse locally and she says there is an hepatitis epidemic starting in the the saginaw -flint area.

LuckyIrishGirl
12-18-17, 10:41
A friend of mine is a nurse locally and she says there is an hepatitis epidemic starting in the the saginaw -flint area.I believe it's around 80% of IV drug users have hepatitis C. I may be a little off, but I know it's WAY up there!! Before I stated my new "adventure," I tried to learn everything I could to keep myself and anyone I come in contact with as safe as I can. Hep C is very hard to contract through traditional intercourse. There is a higher prevalence of Hep C and HIV in the "Greek" community, though. Hepatitis C can only be transmitted through blood to blood contact. You won't catch it just by getting infected blood on your skin. But if you have an open wound or broken skin exposed to infected blood, you will probably catch it. Playing with IV drug use is like playing with fire!

Play safe!

JbThor
12-22-17, 09:43
Can someone enlighten me as to why the ads on BP are just phone numbers now? Is it to save on what it costs to post an ad or is it something to do with BP rules? Thanks.

TommyShep
12-22-17, 10:05
Can someone enlighten me as to why the ads on BP are just phone numbers now? Is it to save on what it costs to post an ad or is it something to do with BP rules? Thanks.Easiest answer is it's something to do with new rules Just like them having to have a social media link.

Gljackal
12-22-17, 14:12
Can someone enlighten me as to why the ads on BP are just phone numbers now? Is it to save on what it costs to post an ad or is it something to do with BP rules? Thanks.There is an ongoing attempt to shut down BP permanently, so this is just another step BP is taking to distance themselves from the promotion of prostitution in the eyes of the courts and stay online.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80167459 is a doc about this effort if you haven't seen it yet. As usual the baby is being thrown out with the bathwater.

Double Dribble
12-22-17, 15:20
Can someone enlighten me as to why the ads on BP are just phone numbers now? Is it to save on what it costs to post an ad or is it something to do with BP rules? Thanks.I had the same question. I noticed, however, that the massage section still has the old style of advertisements. I wonder why the massage section has not changed? Now is a good time to: BE SAFE OUT THERE. Lots of Uncle LEO out lurking around!

CjTrucker
12-22-17, 22:11
The girls can't talk about nothing in their ads no more BP is continually updating the site to BS. And that shouldn't matter to you no ways. You not paying to post.

Can someone enlighten me as to why the ads on BP are just phone numbers now? Is it to save on what it costs to post an ad or is it something to do with BP rules? Thanks.

BeerGuy3800
12-24-17, 16:49
Went to see lucky Irish girl. She is a sweetheart. The bbbjcimws was so good that I shot all I had on that. I will sample more next time. Notel was ok in daytime.

IrishGuy67
12-25-17, 14:46
Went to see lucky Irish girl. She is a sweetheart. The bbbjcimws was so good that I shot all I had on that. I will sample more next time. Notel was ok in daytime.Got a link?

BeerGuy3800
12-25-17, 19:37
Got a link?She is on here. LuckyIrishGirl all one word.

Hap Hunter
12-26-17, 16:29
She is on here. LuckyIrishGirl all one word.Agree. Fantastic! Treat her right.

LuckyIrishGirl
12-26-17, 20:41
Went to see lucky Irish girl. She is a sweetheart. The bbbjcimws was so good that I shot all I had on that. I will sample more next time. Notel was ok in daytime.

Agree. Fantastic! Treat her right.Thank, guys!! I'm happy you enjoy my company, LOL! I actually really enjoy what I do.

Love The Lips
12-27-17, 16:35
Any newer reports on Gina? I found some old reviews and it sounds like though she is older, gives a great massage! I'll be up her way over the weekend. http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ginas-prostate-massage/29294653.

Love The Lips
12-27-17, 16:37
Thank, guys!! I'm happy you enjoy my company, LOL! I actually really enjoy what I do.Anyone have digits for LuckyIrishGirl?

ChopprDude
12-28-17, 01:56
Any newer reports on Gina? I found some old reviews and it sounds like though she is older, gives a great massage! I'll be up her way over the weekend. http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ginas-prostate-massage/29294653.I have always enjoyed her massages.

DogFood
12-28-17, 08:40
Any newer reports on Gina? I found some old reviews and it sounds like though she is older, gives a great massage! I'll be up her way over the weekend. http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ginas-prostate-massage/29294653.Nice private safe location, nice personality but nothing to look at, hot oil body slide more than a massage, been happy when I left.

DogFood
12-28-17, 08:45
Any newer reports on Gina? I found some old reviews and it sounds like though she is older, gives a great massage! I'll be up her way over the weekend. http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ginas-prostate-massage/29294653.Nice private safe location, nice personality but nothing to look at, hot oil body slide more than a massage, been happy when I left.

Fundboy
12-28-17, 11:55
Anyone have digits for LuckyIrishGirl?Hate to say it but RTFF and you shall find what you seek.

Love The Lips
12-28-17, 13:28
Hate to say it but RTFF and you shall find what you seek.LOL, thanks but of course I had already done that. Got the info I needed now though.

Double Dribble
12-29-17, 10:46
Nice private safe location, nice personality but nothing to look at, hot oil body slide more than a massage, been happy when I left.DF is right. I had a similar experience. Although I did not leave happy. Nice safe, peaceful experience but that is about it. Paid about. 6 for half hour and got a nude body slide. What a tease! I wanted more but could not get it. She started a HJ but I did not bust within the 30 minutes so I had to do my own HJ. I would not recommend for this reason. I have gotten much much more from women for the same amount. I felt like she rushed me out the door. Overall I was disappointed. Will not repeat.

Be safe out there.

LuckyIrishGirl
12-29-17, 19:29
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/909777001

Love The Lips
12-30-17, 10:23
Thank, guys!! I'm happy you enjoy my company, LOL! I actually really enjoy what I do.What a sweetheart and sexy too! Saw her the other day and really enjoyed my time with her. She gave a really nice bbbjcimwsw. She commented how big of a load I had that day but still took it like a champ and didn't spill a drop! Looking forward to many repeats with her!

Girls1
12-31-17, 08:04
As it should be.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/909777001

Chloe419
01-01-18, 13:58
Hi guys! Just wanted to say thank you to all my loyal fellas. Happy New Year from Chloe in Ohio!

DetroitDown
01-04-18, 22:59
Going to be in Flint for one day. Looking to meet up with someone for an hour. If you only had a one time visit to Flint who would you see? Strip club, BP girl? I've read good reviews on LuckyIrishGirl. What would you do if your were me. Stay safe.

ChopprDude
01-05-18, 01:33
Going to be in Flint for one day. Looking to meet up with someone for an hour. If you only had a one time visit to Flint who would you see? Strip club, BP girl? I've read good reviews on LuckyIrishGirl. What would you do if your were me. Stay safe.Visit her, no question.

AsstroNutt
01-05-18, 11:18
Going to be in Flint for one day. Looking to meet up with someone for an hour. If you only had a one time visit to Flint who would you see? Strip club, BP girl? I've read good reviews on LuckyIrishGirl. What would you do if your were me. Stay safe.I tried getting in touch early on this week when her ad was still up and was not able to get an appointment due to having not seen her before. I was bummed but I can respect her having the right to turn down anyone she isn't comfortable with. Hopefully we can get something figured for next time.

BigTittyMan
01-05-18, 14:45
I tried getting in touch early on this week when her ad was still up and was not able to get an appointment due to having not seen her before. I was bummed but I can respect her having the right to turn down anyone she isn't comfortable with. Hopefully we can get something figured for next time.Well who didn't know this was going to happen?? All that free advertising SMH.

Praetorian1981
01-05-18, 17:39
I tried getting in touch early on this week when her ad was still up and was not able to get an appointment due to having not seen her before. I was bummed but I can respect her having the right to turn down anyone she isn't comfortable with. Hopefully we can get something figured for next time.I had the same experience unfortunately. I'd love to set up an appointment for relaxation.

NoBuddy5051
01-05-18, 18:25
Going to be in Flint for one day. Looking to meet up with someone for an hour. If you only had a one time visit to Flint who would you see? Strip club, BP girl? I've read good reviews on LuckyIrishGirl. What would you do if your were me. Stay safe.I generally catch up with Ariana when in Flint. She's a young looking spinner wroth a great little bubble booty.

Stay safe,

Buddy.

DetroitDown
01-05-18, 23:31
I generally catch up with Ariana when in Flint. She's a young looking spinner wroth a great little bubble booty.

Stay safe,

Buddy.How do I get in touch with Ariana?

FarmerPete
01-06-18, 20:04
Well who didn't know this was going to happen?? All that free advertising SMH.

I had the same experience unfortunately. I'd love to set up an appointment for relaxation.My experience was very much different then you guys. I saw her today for the first time. First her rates are very reasonable and no up sell was there, so there for I would have to say she doesn't have GPS. I had contacted her via text a few days ago and put some effort into getting to know her a little before my visit with her today, I think that paid great dividends. She comes across as a little shy and and very nervous when meeting someone for the first time. So I can imagine it would even worse if we hadn't chatted ahead of time. Like you said she can decide who she wants to see and that is always a ladies choice. I had a great visit and see why she is so popular with guys that have seen her before. I will be a return visitor too. She is great looking has a slender body, great blond hair and knows her way around making sure I had a great time.

Fundboy
01-06-18, 20:15
How do I get in touch with Ariana?https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/ariana-8109313680-336181

DetroitDown
01-07-18, 00:05
My experience was very much different then you guys. I saw her today for the first time. First her rates are very reasonable and no up sell was there, so there for I would have to say she doesn't have GPS. I had contacted her via text a few days ago and put some effort into getting to know her a little before my visit with her today, I think that paid great dividends. She comes across as a little shy and and very nervous when meeting someone for the first time. So I can imagine it would even worse if we hadn't chatted ahead of time. Like you said she can decide who she wants to see and that is always a ladies choice. I had a great visit and see why she is so popular with guys that have seen her before. I will be a return visitor too. She is great looking has a slender body, great blond hair and knows her way around making sure I had a great time.I was able to chat with her fairly easy. She seems like a sweetheart. We set up a day to meet next week then the next day my job decided not to take me to Flint next week so I immediately got in touch with her to let her know. She was very understanding. Again seems like a lady I'd like to meet up with someday. Hoping maybe I can get out of my work trip next week and rebook with her.

Turtle76
01-07-18, 02:21
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/ariana-8109313680-336181I tried getting in touch with her this evening, but I got a real vague text message back about not wanting anything serious. I tried to explain to her that I was just looking for some companionship and that I was not wanting anything serious as well. I never got a reply back from her. Does she typically respond to text messages, or does she prefer to be called?

NoBuddy5051
01-07-18, 06:26
I tried getting in touch with her this evening, but I got a real vague text message back about not wanting anything serious. I tried to explain to her that I was just looking for some companionship and that I was not wanting anything serious as well. I never got a reply back from her. Does she typically respond to text messages, or does she prefer to be called?Generally text, it's easier. She can be a bit difficult some times, but I always have fun.

http://archive.is/MjdB2 (old ad for purpose of pics).

Stay safe.

Buddy.

Praetorian1981
01-07-18, 09:54
My experience was very much different then you guys. I saw her today for the first time. First her rates are very reasonable and no up sell was there, so there for I would have to say she doesn't have GPS. I had contacted her via text a few days ago and put some effort into getting to know her a little before my visit with her today, I think that paid great dividends. She comes across as a little shy and and very nervous when meeting someone for the first time. So I can imagine it would even worse if we hadn't chatted ahead of time. Like you said she can decide who she wants to see and that is always a ladies choice. I had a great visit and see why she is so popular with guys that have seen her before. I will be a return visitor too. She is great looking has a slender body, great blond hair and knows her way around making sure I had a great time.I was able to set up time and she was well worth it. The experience was amazing! Take the time to get to know her, you will not regret it.

LV Fun
01-07-18, 10:31
... She can be a bit difficult some times, but I always have fun. ...Seconding this. She's a pain to text with and get things setup. She just doesn't communicate well. However, once you're in a room with her you will forget about all the trouble that you had and be able to enjoy yourself. She does talk a lot in person, you just have to give her something else to do.

IMonger2
01-07-18, 13:23
Seconding this. She's a pain to text with and get things setup. She just doesn't communicate well. However, once you're in a room with her you will forget about all the trouble that you had and be able to enjoy yourself. She does talk a lot in person, you just have to give her something else to do.First time I saw her it was a great experience. Last time I saw her she was in a smoke filled hotel room with shit everywhere -it was like a tornado went through. She also had scabs all over as she's a picker. SHe gets into like a trance and picks at herself. Was a turn off to me. She has a great body and it nice, but the picking was too much for me.

FarmerPete
01-07-18, 18:59
I was able to chat with her fairly easy. She seems like a sweetheart. We set up a day to meet next week then the next day my job decided not to take me to Flint next week so I immediately got in touch with her to let her know. She was very understanding. Again seems like a lady I'd like to meet up with someday. Hoping maybe I can get out of my work trip next week and rebook with her.I am not surprised by your experience with her, I think you will be pleased when it all comes together for you. Good luck!!

NoBuddy5051
01-08-18, 19:29
First time I saw her it was a great experience. Last time I saw her she was in a smoke filled hotel room with shit everywhere -it was like a tornado went through. She also had scabs all over as she's a picker. SHe gets into like a trance and picks at herself. Was a turn off to me. She has a great body and it nice, but the picking was too much for me.I have seen her over 20 times over the last 18 months, and I have never had her go into a trance. Nor have I seen her pick at scabs. Sure she's gotten on my last nerve over some stupid shit. But always have fun with her.

Buddy.

LuckyIrishGirl
01-13-18, 19:39
I am not surprised by your experience with her, I think you will be pleased when it all comes together for you. Good luck!!
My experience was very much different then you guys. I saw her today for the first time. First her rates are very reasonable and no up sell was there, so there for I would have to say she doesn't have GPS. I had contacted her via text a few days ago and put some effort into getting to know her a little before my visit with her today, I think that paid great dividends. She comes across as a little shy and and very nervous when meeting someone for the first time. So I can imagine it would even worse if we hadn't chatted ahead of time. Like you said she can decide who she wants to see and that is always a ladies choice. I had a great visit and see why she is so popular with guys that have seen her before. I will be a return visitor too. She is great looking has a slender body, great blond hair and knows her way around making sure I had a great time.
I was able to set up time and she was well worth it. The experience was amazing! Take the time to get to know her, you will not regret it.You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for all the compliments! I do my best & take pride in everything I do. Whether I'm welding, writing, modeling, mothering, or just going to school. Go big or go home! And nobody who had ever met me would say I have "GPS" LOL! That's ridiculous! I haven't asked for higher donations, gotten a bad attitude, tried to rush anyone, or anything like that! I guess I'm not allowed to be safe or comfortable with people that I meet. Should I just post my address, leave my room unlocked, and jump on everyone who throws a little spare change my way? LOL. Nah.

But I can't worry about anyone's opinion if they've never even met me!

I appreciate that everyone who has actually met me only has positive things to say. It's not all about the money to me. I genuinely enjoy making people happy. I have had some amazing experiences! I am so happy that I met you guys! It's so much fun & I feel genuinely honored that gentlemen are willing to spend their hard earned money on my company. I wish I could keep doing this forever.

Big Reach
01-13-18, 21:06
I have seen her over 20 times over the last 18 months, and I have never had her go into a trance. Nor have I seen her pick at scabs. Sure she's gotten on my last nerve over some stupid shit. But always have fun with her.

Buddy.I've been quiet for awhile, not seeing any girls. But I had to comment about Arianna, I use to see her often, but it became sad. Everything you guys say is true, she was pretty hot at a point. But she's just a shell of herself anymore. And if some of the regulars know her, you know her downfalls, and they have her totally "gripped".

DetroitDown
01-14-18, 00:16
You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for all the compliments! I do my best & take pride in everything I do. Whether I'm welding, writing, modeling, mothering, or just going to school. Go big or go home! And nobody who had ever met me would say I have "GPS" LOL! That's ridiculous! I haven't asked for higher donations, gotten a bad attitude, tried to rush anyone, or anything like that! I guess I'm not allowed to be safe or comfortable with people that I meet. Should I just post my address, leave my room unlocked, and jump on everyone who throws a little spare change my way? LOL. Nah.

But I can't worry about anyone's opinion if they've never even met me!

I appreciate that everyone who has actually met me only has positive things to say. It's not all about the money to me. I genuinely enjoy making people happy. I have had some amazing experiences! I am so happy that I met you guys! It's so much fun & I feel genuinely honored that gentlemen are willing to spend their hard earned money on my company. I wish I could keep doing this forever.I was able to meet up with LIG and had a great time. Highly recommend!! Thanks Hon for the great time!

LuckyIrishGirl
01-14-18, 06:46
I was able to meet up with LIG and had a great time. Highly recommend!! Thanks Hon for the great time!You're awesome!! I had a great time! Thanks for coming by. Let's do it again sometime!!

Hap Hunter
01-14-18, 23:33
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/spend-ur-time-with-tiffany-and-be-unforgettable/38272918

Rating 7/10.

Was interested in Tiffany yesterday, sent her a text and she replied immediately. Agreed on $100 hhr and she gave me directions to her private residence. Was a decent residence, not too messy. Bed was clean.

She was good looking, petite, and clean. However she was not very personal. Started with CBJ and then got right to it. She definitely wasn't very into it, but she didn't rush me and let me do my thing.

I tried contacting several other providers yesterday with no luck so due to her quick response, and nice body, I'd probably see her again.

-DenaVici.Well 2nd brain took over. Agree with the above. CBJ to CG and she tightened up her vag which was cool and nutted. SS - 80.

Decent bod with tats, does have a belly. Would repeat in a pinch.

LoveOral
01-15-18, 03:30
You're awesome!! I had a great time! Thanks for coming by. Let's do it again sometime!!I had time set up for Friday but things did not work out on my end. I finally get to see her on Tuesday morning and I'm looking forward to it.

Joehpp
01-15-18, 15:30
Anyone seen this cutie?

May have to TOFTT.

TommyShep
01-15-18, 17:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

XirCom
01-15-18, 19:01
Anyone seen this cutie?

May have to TOFTT.I wouldn't because there's a guy in photo 2, probably her pimp.

Rub101
01-15-18, 20:31
Anyone seen this cutie?

May have to TOFTT.Thanks for reporting.

LuckyIrishGirl
01-16-18, 07:27
I just want to say thank you to everyone that has helped give me the opportunity to do what I always wanted to try. I had a lot of great experiences!! Lately I've been having issues and it's really affecting my overall health. But before I bow out, I want to thank the GOOD ones from the bottom of my heart!! Thanks for taking the chance on me & helping me so much TommyShep! You're the best! To everyone else that has treated me so well, I wish I could put into words how much I appreciate you. The bad has been greatly outweighing the good ever since I started getting so much attention here. It's changing me in a bad way.

But I just want to say that I am so flattered and honored that so many of you chose to spend your hard earned money just to spend time with me. Thank you so much!!

Pishaw
01-17-18, 02:05
I just want to say thank you to everyone that has helped give me the opportunity to do what I always wanted to try. I had a lot of great experiences!! Lately I've been having issues and it's really affecting my overall health. But before I bow out, I want to thank the GOOD ones from the bottom of my heart!! Thanks for taking the chance on me & helping me so much TommyShep! You're the best! To everyone else that has treated me so well, I wish I could put into words how much I appreciate you. The bad has been greatly outweighing the good ever since I started getting so much attention here. It's changing me in a bad way.

But I just want to say that I am so flattered and honored that so many of you chose to spend your hard earned money just to spend time with me. Thank you so much!!Wish I had known that some "working Girls" were on here. Would make it easier to find someone.

Dragon630
01-17-18, 23:18

But I just want to say that I am so flattered and honored that so many of you chose to spend your hard earned money just to spend time with me. Thank you so much!!I know we never meet, but I wish you the best of luck in whatever you persue.

LoveOral
01-17-18, 23:47
I wanted to say I got to see her yesterday she is a sweet girl. It will be a sad thing if she leaves the hobby. If you did not get a chance to visit with her you missed out on a good thing.

I personally had a great time. Her pictures are accurate. Good luck to her in future endeavors.

IrishGuy77
01-18-18, 16:19

But I just want to say that I am so flattered and honored that so many of you chose to spend your hard earned money just to spend time with me. Thank you so much!!I too never got the privilege of meeting you, wish I had! Good luck to you in your future and your health. Slainte!

LilbuffDude
01-19-18, 08:28

But I just want to say that I am so flattered and honored that so many of you chose to spend your hard earned money just to spend time with me. Thank you so much!!I wish you good luck and hope that you find something something that will keep you happy. I do wish I got to meet up with you but for the lucky ones that did they will more than likely miss you.

LuckyIrishGirl
01-19-18, 13:45
Thank you so much for all of the kind and encouraging words! If every hobbyist treated me the way you guys do, I would be giving gum job specials well into my 90's! LOL!! So, maybe I can still see seniors, regulars, and forum members with referrals. Just because you guys are awesome!! Thanks!!

Girls1
01-20-18, 08:59
Good. I always was a sucker for a nice 'piece' of juicy gum. Wrigleys, Big Red, Dentyne and Extra always made me feel good all over :)

Can't wait to meet you hun!

Thank you so much for all of the kind and encouraging words! If every hobbyist treated me the way you guys do, I would be giving gum job specials well into my 90's! LOL!! So, maybe I can still see seniors, regulars, and forum members with referrals. Just because you guys are awesome!! Thanks!!

IrishGuy77
01-20-18, 09:07
Thank you so much for all of the kind and encouraging words! If every hobbyist treated me the way you guys do, I would be giving gum job specials well into my 90's! LOL!! So, maybe I can still see seniors, regulars, and forum members with referrals. Just because you guys are awesome!! Thanks!!I got refs, just saying.

LuckyIrishGirl
01-20-18, 17:26
I got refs, just saying.Well the IrishGuy should definitely meet the Irish Girl LOL!! If you have a senior member that will vouch for you, just have them send me a message on here or text it to me. I think I already sent you my number.

Good. I always was a sucker for a nice 'piece' of juicy gum. Wrigleys, Big Red, Dentyne and Extra always made me feel good all over :)

Can't wait to meet you hun!Definitely looking forward to it!! About time, huh? LOL! I will stay in my hotel room & be very careful until your visit so I don't have any new catastrophes. LOL, Lucky is an ironic nickname. I'm pretty sure you've noticed that I have a bad case of Murphy's Law.

I get a lot of messages asking for pics of what I look like. Hopefully I added the pic correctly. That is a recent pic and I still look like that.

IrishGuy77
01-20-18, 21:30
Well the IrishGuy should definitely meet the Irish Girl LOL!! If you have a senior member that will vouch for you, just have them send me a message on here or text it to me. I think I already sent you my number.

Definitely looking forward to it!! About time, huh? LOL! I will stay in my hotel room & be very careful until your visit so I don't have any new catastrophes. LOL, Lucky is an ironic nickname. I'm pretty sure you've noticed that I have a bad case of Murphy's Law.

I get a lot of messages asking for pics of what I look like. Hopefully I added the pic correctly. That is a recent pic and I still look like that.Yes I have a senior that can vouch for me that's in the GR area. Hope that is ok because I would love to meet you!! Didn't get your number yet, please send it to me! Looking forward to seeing you! Irishguy77.

UnrealLvr
01-21-18, 16:00
Gentlemen! Noob here, looking for guidance and info.

I've searched the site for this lady and came up dry.

Can any of you give me some Intel on her, or will I have to TOFTT?

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/616-251-1590/42168062

Cmac32
01-22-18, 15:35
Has anyone seen her I was about to try and see her and back out because I wasn't sure http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/810-962-2278/44902652.

Blue12
01-23-18, 00:26
Gentlemen! Noob here, looking for guidance and info.

I've searched the site for this lady and came up dry.

Can any of you give me some Intel on her, or will I have to TOFTT?

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/616-251-1590/42168062No I haven't seen her, but, I'm a little less worried about spidy senses when the girl takes a selfie. Seems like less of a chance of pimps or ahole boyfriends, unlike the pics that re obviously taken by someone else, like the post just above yours. Safe travels.

Andre44
01-23-18, 04:18
Anyone tried this one out I'm very into the body on this one. Nice perky looking b cups.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/810-269-7854/45433117

UnrealLvr
01-23-18, 07:28
No I haven't seen her, but, I'm a little less worried about spidy senses when the girl takes a selfie. Seems like less of a chance of pimps or ahole boyfriends, unlike the pics that re obviously taken by someone else, like the post just above yours. Safe travels.Ah yes. Good point. Thanks for the tip.

Andre44
01-23-18, 20:18
Ashley has people living with her so I picked her up from her residence and took her to an secluded spot for fun. I must say the Girl is beautiful and is absolutely the lady in the pics. The Ginger was small and tite. Said I was her second from the page and I believe it was fun non rushed no clock watching HH for Benjamin. I must of spent an hr atleast with her. Everything but Greek was on menu. Best time I've spent with this hot a lady very kind caring and pleasing not self centered and no signs at all of needle use or any sort of use of anything. I was very surprised with this one. Highly recommended by me. I will repeat for sure.

PapaBoner78
01-23-18, 22:24
Had a really nice time with lexi. I like tattoos, so it worked for me. Nice BBBJ and really gets into it. Very clean location and a lot of fun. Papa Be.

WomenSeekMen /810-288-6401/45121377.

Cmac32
01-24-18, 14:56
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/810-962-2278/44902652

I seen her had a great time nice body tight * will repeat ASAP.

Double Dribble
01-24-18, 23:01
Had a really nice time with lexi. I like tattoos, so it worked for me. Nice BBBJ and really gets into it. Very clean location and a lot of fun. Papa Be.

WomenSeekMen /810-288-6401/45121377.Welcome back, Papa. Excellent report!