PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17

ImpaleTheP
06-15-17, 22:55
I believe she used to advertise as Lacy Skeetz.She's not Lacey Skeetz but I've seen this girl post before. I would love to bury one deep in her backyard though! Actually I wouldn't mind Lacey either. She seems kind of shady though. I've seen no reviews on either.

HappyWinkie
06-15-17, 23:47
She has advertised as Tattoo Princes. She's not new, I have never met her but she has intrigued me.Don't go with "triple threat". Just be "analavailable" Haha! .

Girls1
06-16-17, 13:21
So after two months of trying, I was able to see Lola at her incall in Flushing.

Really nice girl on both the phone and in person.

BBBJ, CFS. . 8 ss. Safe private home in easy to find location.

Will repeat.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lonely-lola-looking-for-fun/30313618

Hap Hunter
06-17-17, 02:18
Easy text set up with Savannah, and as we start she says oh shit I'm spotty. You mind if I bring in my friend Erin to join us and take care of you? I'll just suck you off. Well in comes her brunette friend who has a nice body and we have a great FFM session. They were into each other, which was extremely hot and I was allowed MSOG, multiple positions, Double CG straddle, K9, Switch while in Mish and finally the 2 sucking me off.

Savannah said her friend who was "new" to the business. However, she sported a double pistol tat at her VaJa. No rookie in handling me. They alternated with a small dildo between them while I pounded each one. That was different.

Overall Fantastic!

Area as previously reported sketchy, but the room was nice and air condotioned and a fantastic time was had before the sun went down.

Damage was $. 30 and well worth it! Will definately repeat!

RelaxJustDome
06-17-17, 22:34
Easy text set up with Savannah, and as we start she says oh shit I'm spotty. You mind if I bring in my friend Erin to join us and take care of you? I'll just suck you off. Well in comes her brunette friend who has a nice body and we have a great FFM session. They were into each other, which was extremely hot and I was allowed MSOG, multiple positions, Double CG straddle, K9, Switch while in Mish and finally the 2 sucking me off.

Savannah said her friend who was "new" to the business. However, she sported a double pistol tat at her VaJa. No rookie in handling me. They alternated with a small dildo between them while I pounded each one. That was different.

Overall Fantastic!

Area as previously reported sketchy, but the room was nice and air condotioned and a fantastic time was had before the sun went down.

Damage was $. 30 and well worth it! Will definately repeat!Hmm she had a friend before that was nice, think I need to see if this new girl is still around.

BeerGuy3800
06-17-17, 23:23
Went to see Lola in flushing. Great location. Lots of clutter and kids toys in house but looked pretty clean. Lola is very polite, cute and fit. BBBJ, covered cowgirl finish. She gets into it albeit with a few peculiar rules.

Mitico7327
06-18-17, 01:24
What are her rules?

Went to see Lola in flushing. Great location. Lots of clutter and kids toys in house but looked pretty clean. Lola is very polite, cute and fit. BBBJ, covered cowgirl finish. She gets into it albeit with a few peculiar rules.

JbThor
06-18-17, 11:21
What are her rules?I did a quick search on her and didn't find anything about rules. Someone did complain about her boobs though.

RelaxJustDome
06-18-17, 14:42
I did a quick search on her and didn't find anything about rules. Someone did complain about her boobs though.I know she doesn't like calls after 9 or 10 pm.

GratefulBill
06-18-17, 16:46
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-red-heady-ready-to-ride-you-p/32904788

L8981
06-18-17, 17:34
Does anyone have a chance with Maddy?

How do you feel like this girl.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/maddy-3/29131609

PolishTheTurd
06-18-17, 18:44
Went to see Lola in flushing. Great location. Lots of clutter and kids toys in house but looked pretty clean. Lola is very polite, cute and fit. BBBJ, covered cowgirl finish. She gets into it albeit with a few peculiar rules.Nice area too meet up with a provider at. Just got to drive well getting there, obey speed limits in downtown Flushing. Thanks beerguy3800 for the post on Lola.

Fundboy
06-18-17, 20:01
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-red-heady-ready-to-ride-you-p/32904788No cause when she posted awhile ago, she was asking 3 bills minimum. GPS.

ImpaleTheP
06-18-17, 20:44
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/slim-thick-serious-inquiries-only-810-957-1989/33253873

Saw her recently: Nice girl but she should just change her name to "Thick" because she is in no way slim anymore. She's about 30 lbs more than her pics show.

Pros: Nice girl. Big firm round ass (Doesn't do Greek). Soft skin. I liked her soft thighs rubbing on me as I pumped her. Gives good BBBJ. Gets it nice and sloppy with DT BLS. One of the few that can go mostly all the way down. Although I didn't have a rock hard stiffy. She didn't have a gag reflex. Pussy Gets wet in a hurry too. Smells good. Provides covers and wipes if necessary. Doesn't appear to be on candy

Cons: Limited menu. Heavier in person. Baby damage. Tits are deflated. Stated she was "really tight" but wasn't how I would describe it LOL. She wasn't blown out but definitely not really tight. Seems very shy and self conscious about her body. I sensed she wanted to rush me. I only did SS. Rates are too high. SS 100, HH 150. Has a shitty little mattress on her basement floor.

Overall: I'd give the experience a 5/10 at best. She's not as attractive as her pics but her big soft skinned ass may bring me back. I may repeat if I can't find anyone to answer that charges less and is more attractive.

BoRegardHer
06-18-17, 21:41
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-red-heady-ready-to-ride-you-p/32904788Guys, be very $# careful with this one. I've seen a few people talk about her, but never heard from anyone who's actually seen her. I talked with her a little while back and was willing to dish out a decent amount for an appt for her, to come to my place. I'm not a newbie and had things planned out. She plays the game like a pro, sending great pics and talking the talk, etc. In the end it kept being a delay after a delay, but promising more and more. My OC was a little ways away and I had nothing else going on so I kept delaying. At a certain point I started battening down the stipulations to which she was fine with, finally when it reached a point that I was going to pick her up at a landmark and pay her after, she finally stopped. My gut tells me she's scamming people and not actually seeing anyone. But if you want to play her game, you can get some great pics of her in the process. LOL. Also evidenced by the fact that she takes her ads down after a while as well.

NoBuddy5051
06-18-17, 21:43
Does anyone have a chance with Maddy?

How do you feel like this girl.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/maddy-3/29131609I have seen Maddy a couple of times. I really enjoyed my time with her. She actually went through with giving me a discounted second date when she rushed me out after the first one. Decent body, some baby damage, but she is enthusiastic and gets into the action.

Buddy.

P.S. She is on the more expensive side at 100/150/250 though.

BoRegardHer
06-18-17, 21:46
So I used to see the posts about Charlotte a while back and always wanted to see her but she left. When she came back I figured wth. I'm not sure how big her ass was before she left, but it's plenty big now. She's a decent sized girl. Not really sure I'd put her in the BBW category, but she's got mega curves. Anyway, the appt was actually pretty good despite her being bigger than I like. She's got a great attitude and does a good job on ya. She is / was a little ditzy, but worth a repeat if a little more ass than shows on the pictures is your style.

BoRegardHer
06-18-17, 21:51
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lonely-lola-looking-for-fun/30313618

I've also seen Lola. Slightly saggy tits, little baby dmg, but she's real nice, GFE style, said BB was available but it's expensive and she doesn't usually do it on 1st date (yeah, right, I bet if I had the "expensive" she wanted, she would have). I didn't ask how much though. Nice BBBJ and some riding me on the couch and then turned to finish k9. She did a bad job of putting the cover on so it was barely covering "my" head so it kinda felt BB anyway. LOL Would possibly repeat, but she didn't budge from the 100 so probably won't. Just something about us didn't click, but she was a good provider.

BoRegardHer
06-18-17, 22:03
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-to-show-you-a-great-time-ryder-can-give-you-that/33268408

When looking at Ryder, look at the 3rd pic. The first 2 make her look toned, when she really isn't, she's just a spinner. Nice little rack on her. Not really firm, but nice. I think she's also got a nice looking face as well. The pics are actually her, just with the outfits and stuff it makes her look like a workout queen when she's really not. She's just skinny.

Seemed like a safe enough location, but its in her basement (with various clutter everywhere) and there are other people and dogs upstairs. She can say the story about who it is, but I really don't know if I believe her or care, I just asked her if they were going to be a problem or not, to which they weren't, both by her word and while I was there, nothing happened.

As far as the service, she was really good. Really got her going w / daty and she hopped up saying ok, now I want to fuck, to which we did, GFE, multiple positions and she was very tight and very into it imo. She was also reasonable in donation as well. She made a comment while I saw her that she might have to take $ out to her mom if she called and I was like, no, she can wait. Once again, I doubt it was her mom, but regardless it didn't happen, so it all went well. I'd definitely repeat, but given the extra people there and the mom story, I'd just keep your guard up.

L8981
06-18-17, 22:30
I have seen Maddy a couple of times. I really enjoyed my time with her. She actually went through with giving me a discounted second date when she rushed me out after the first one. Decent body, some baby damage, but she is enthusiastic and gets into the action.

Buddy.

P.S. She is on the more expensive side at 100/150/250 though.Very helpful thanks.

MaxMagnums
06-18-17, 22:36
Who's got the best skills? Pm me?

BeerGuy3800
06-18-17, 22:55
What are her rules?No deep throat. Also, once the cover goes on no more sucking, even if removed. Something about latex taste. Unable to achieve the big O. Something about nerve damage. Other than those idiosyncrasies all good.

Mitico7327
06-19-17, 17:38
I miss having some dark meat in my life. I'd love to meet a nice black lady, preferably one with a nice ass that doesn't mind some ass play. I need somebody that is very GFE and gets into the foreplay before the dream.

Is there such a lady in Flint? Thanks.

Mitico7327
06-20-17, 18:53
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fathers-day-is-over-but-ill-still-call-you-daddy/33458098

PapaBoner78
06-22-17, 19:07
Well fellas, it appears there's quite a few chick with "GPS". I would like to know which one of you keep telling these chicks that they have the best pussy you ever had. I contacted one chick about a month ago and it was. 8 for hh, now it's $. 40 plus she wants more for certain specialties. No link but I just find it pretty funny. Papa Be.

Double Dribble
06-22-17, 21:17
Well fellas, it appears there's quite a few chick with "GPS". I would like to know which one of you keep telling these chicks that they have the best pussy you ever had. I contacted one chick about a month ago and it was. 8 for hh, now it's $. 40 plus she wants more for certain specialties. No link but I just find it pretty funny. Papa Be.Papa, there are too many captain sav a hos pampering these broads and making them feel like they are pent house pets.

Be safe out there.

Dd.

Stryker35
06-22-17, 22:11
Guys, be very $# careful with this one. I've seen a few people talk about her, but never heard from anyone who's actually seen her. I talked with her a little while back and was willing to dish out a decent amount for an appt for her, to come to my place. I'm not a newbie and had things planned out. She plays the game like a pro, sending great pics and talking the talk, etc. In the end it kept being a delay after a delay, but promising more and more. My OC was a little ways away and I had nothing else going on so I kept delaying. At a certain point I started battening down the stipulations to which she was fine with, finally when it reached a point that I was going to pick her up at a landmark and pay her after, she finally stopped. My gut tells me she's scamming people and not actually seeing anyone. But if you want to play her game, you can get some great pics of her in the process. Also evidenced by the fact that she takes her ads down after a while as well.I have seen her, I got lucky and actually met her. BUT, she don't look like her pics, she is a COMPLETE flake, and has that attention span of a gnat. The BBBJ was pretty damn amazing I must admit, but odor in lower region made it a non repeat for me. Plus, I did $$ for an hour, and she originally quoted $$ 5(unreal) I only saw her because I got her head out of the clouds and back to earthSeem like a sweet girl, if she only had a Brain!

PapaBoner78
06-23-17, 23:56
Papa, there are too many captain sav a hos pampering these broads and making them feel like they are pent house pets.

Be safe out there.

Dd.You're right. I don't mind throwing a few bucks if I've seen the chick before or have given me a discount for being good to them. But the chicks that talk about extra dough for shit I can get included is stupid. Papa Be.

Girls1
06-25-17, 07:19
Called twice over a three week period. Both times, called me back within 15 minutes.

Talked on the phone for several minutes, tried to set up a future date. Both times her phone went dead after awhile, and she texted to say she'd call back in a couple of minutes. Both times, never called back. I thought that was funny after the first time, when I mentioned it to her in the second call, and then she did it again. Very pretty girl, but won't try a third time.

I have seen her, I got lucky and actually met her. BUT, she don't look like her pics, she is a COMPLETE flake, and has that attention span of a gnat. The BBBJ was pretty damn amazing I must admit, but odor in lower region made it a non repeat for me. Plus, I did $$ for an hour, and she originally quoted $$ 5(unreal) I only saw her because I got her head out of the clouds and back to earthSeem like a sweet girl, if she only had a Brain!

SeMichman
06-25-17, 18:24
I notice there seem to be a lot of women who say their phones "died" after they suddenly go radio silent for who knows how long. Apparently they have never heard of this thing called a charging cable. Or an extension cord that would allow you to keep your phone plugged in while you maintain distance from the plug yet are still able hold the phone in your hand and use it. My best guess on this is they use and that makes them unable to manage even these simple tasks. Now to be fair, some get back to me and say they were just really busy at the time. And if they engage then I'm more than willing to give the the benefit of the doubt. But when the same thing happens over and over again, the stopping and starting, you start to wonder.

Sadly, I had to let go of a favorite who I'd seen seeing for quite some time. She started flaking out on me like this more and more; I once even found her sleeping in my apartment parking lot. Never told her about it but when the behavior continued, including basically falling asleep during sex, I felt it was too risky to keep seeing her. Some thing changed and I don't know what and I'm not willing to take chances.

Best to move on in these situations.

Called twice over a three week period. Both times, called me back within 15 minutes.

Talked on the phone for several minutes, tried to set up a future date. Both times her phone went dead after awhile, and she texted to say she'd call back in a couple of minutes. Both times, never called back. I thought that was funny after the first time, when I mentioned it to her in the second call, and then she did it again. Very pretty girl, but won't try a third time.

ImpaleTheP
06-25-17, 18:54
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lacey-skeets/33784883

Anyone seen her yet? She's been around a while and I have seen no reports on her yet.

Double Dribble
06-25-17, 23:35
I notice there seem to be a lot of women who say their phones "died" after they suddenly go radio silent for who knows how long. Apparently they have never heard of this thing called a charging cable. Or an extension cord that would allow you to keep your phone plugged in while you maintain distance from the plug yet are still able hold the phone in your hand and use it. My best guess on this is they use and that makes them unable to manage even these simple tasks. Now to be fair, some get back to me and say they were just really busy at the time. And if they engage then I'm more than willing to give the the benefit of the doubt. But when the same thing happens over and over again, the stopping and starting, you start to wonder.

Sadly, I had to let go of a favorite who I'd seen seeing for quite some time. She started flaking out on me like this more and more; I once even found her sleeping in my apartment parking lot. Never told her about it but when the behavior continued, including basically falling asleep during sex, I felt it was too risky to keep seeing her. Some thing changed and I don't know what and I'm not willing to take chances.

Best to move on in these situations.Yeah, I'm thinking about moving on from one of my favorites, Savannah. Lately, she has been hard to reach and see. She was once a good one too.

Be safe out there.

Dd.

BabyV12
06-26-17, 04:00
She was good at one time. Those pics are old and she has lost that ass somewhat. She has a gut also and she is a serious flake. Be careful if you see her! PM me for more information. Once again, she used to be awesome. But now I would stay away. You might want to trust me on this one.

LjGibbs1961
06-26-17, 12:31
She was good at one time. Those pics are old and she has lost that ass somewhat. She has a gut also and she is a serious flake. Be careful if you see her! PM me for more information. Once again, she used to be awesome. But now I would stay away. You might want to trust me on this one.I agree with your comments 100 percent. Had three visits with her. The first two were good, third not so much.

JbThor
06-26-17, 16:33
I agree with your comments 100 percent. Had three visits with her. The first two were good, third not so much.Thanks for these reports. You saved me some cash.

Girls1
06-27-17, 13:11
Anyone seen this girl? Posts in a few different cities and only visits residential homes.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/on-my-way/32988603

Monganator
06-27-17, 15:33
Anyone seen this girl? Posts in a few different cities and only visits residential homes.

http://lansing.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/on-my-way/32988603See Slyguy12's recent posts in Battle Creek. No show.

Palckery1
06-28-17, 00:27
Very helpful thanks.Just saw her yesterday and she ended up being my first time donating for a service. She was very quick to respond and made my first experience as comfortable as possible. Met at a motel where it looks like she lives in the room. Very easy to talk to. Agreed that there are some small stretch marks around the belly and breasts but couldn't really tell unless you looked closely. Breasts are definitely made for speed. Her skin was also very smooth and soft.

Hopefully I will be able to contribute more as I enter this world.

Palckery1
06-28-17, 00:36
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kylie-major-price-drop-until-3am-video-proof/30131298

I messaged her and she responded right away. Quoted 80 ss, 150 hhr, 200 hr before 10 pm. Also an extra 50 for the GFE. Pics seem a little questionable. Checked out her Instagram and seems to be legit. Suppose to meet next week. I couldn't find any reviews on her and am still in the cautious phase as this will be my second meet. Anyone have any experience with Kylie? Any other recommendations? Thanks.

JbThor
07-03-17, 11:26
Anyone have any intel they can share on this one? http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kitty-30-year-old-female-looking-for-fun-generous-white-men-35yrs-and-older/34092973. I emailed her and got this back. 80 ss 120 hh 180 h. No rough stuff. No anal. No bb during intercourse. No drama. She says she is located in Flint Township.

JbThor
07-03-17, 14:52
Anyone have any intel they can share on this one? http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kitty-30-year-old-female-looking-for-fun-generous-white-men-35yrs-and-older/34092973. I emailed her and got this back. 80 ss 120 hh 180 h. No rough stuff. No anal. No bb during intercourse. No drama. She says she is located in Flint Township.Try this link. http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kitty-30-year-old-female-looking-for-fun-generous-white-men-only-35yrs-and-older/34233948.

Double Dribble
07-04-17, 23:37
Try this link. http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kitty-30-year-old-female-looking-for-fun-generous-white-men-only-35yrs-and-older/34233948.She looks good. I am curious too. Again, too bad for my black friends out there. Be safe.

Dd.

JohnsonRod
07-06-17, 07:56
What happened to elissa? She used to post back in the fall and winter she was blond MILF look big tits. Anyone seen her lately? Also she used to dance but I haven't seen her around the flint clubs. .

Texaganian
07-06-17, 12:12
What happened to elissa? She used to post back in the fall and winter she was blond MILF look big tits. Anyone seen her lately? Also she used to dance but I haven't seen her around the flint clubs..I've been looking as well. Her reviews were mixed, but she looks pretty good, would like to know where she dances as well.

JbThor
07-06-17, 15:21
Anyone have any intel they can share on this one? http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kitty-30-year-old-female-looking-for-fun-generous-white-men-35yrs-and-older/34092973. I emailed her and got this back. 80 ss 120 hh 180 h. No rough stuff. No anal. No bb during intercourse. No drama. She says she is located in Flint Township.She is running an ad in Saginaw now. I decided she was too expensive.

Turtle76
07-09-17, 12:53
So it's been a while since I posted, work has been hell! So this week I finally had some time to meet a couple of gals that I don't think I have seen reviewed here yet.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-woman-looking-for-good-time/34595948

So I met this gal late last night for a dream. She was quick to reply and quoted me 100 for HH. She is in Howell, so it was a bit of a drive. When I got to her house, actually a trailer, the girl from the ad greeted me. The neighborhood seemed safe enough. I do think that she has gained a few pounds since her photos were taken, but still had a pretty decent body with no baby damage. Smaller up top, but still fun. We went into her bedroom, which was quite a mess and got down to business. She started with a BBBJ, then threw a cover on Mr. Happy and climbed on top. We switched positions a few times before finishing Mish. She wasn't GFE, so keep that in mind. Also, even though I paid for enough time, when we finished, she hopped up to get dressed. Not a clock watcher, but make sure you get all your time you paid for. Overall it wasn't a bad experience and I might repeat in the future if nothing around here looks any good.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/step-above-the-rest/28366809

What can I say. Probably avoid this one all together! She was quick to reply to my text and told me 60 for ss. I met her at her house, and half thought about leaving as soon as I got there. If you like your women hairy, I mean dark hair everywhere, then she may fit the bill! Her body also leaves a lot to be desired. Flabby stomach and baby damage. She took me inside to a filthy house and led me to her kids room! 2 kids beds where she wanted to conduct business. She did a decent BBBJ, and offered more but didn't have any protection, so I declined. I let her finish me off and then got out of there. I would not repeat!

Hope everyone is enjoying there summer and being safe!

Dj8081
07-09-17, 17:09
I called for a last minute massage. She said she was available. I said, I'm out the door. As I was driving to the general location, she texted me and said she was leaving Walmart. I was instructed to drive to local Burger King and wait. Wait I did. I texted, I arrived, she texted back that she was just leaving Walmart and it would be a few minutes. 45 minutes after the initial text, she calls with the address. It was close enough that I could see the house from Burger King. There was no car traffic at that location the entire time I sat at Burger King. I texted back and said I couldn't wait any longer. My gut just said something wasn't right. Maybe it was my loss, maybe not. She texted back about 5 times trying to get me to return.

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sunday-special-810-493-3906/34696103

Cheyeane
07-10-17, 19:01
Has anyone been with this girl. Says she likes to kiss also. Just wondering because I would like to see her but I don't trust it unless someone on here has seen her or knows of her. Someone who.

Enjoys kissing❗65039;10071;65039;10071;65039;10071;65039; Perfect girl you been looking for - 23 http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/someone-who-enjoys-kissing-perfect-girl-you-been-looking-for/32588908 Paris 918-280-9373.

JbThor
07-11-17, 09:21
Anyone have any current intel on this one?

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/early-morning-fun-new-p%CE%B9c%D1%82%CF%85re%D1%95/28492988

I believe she used to post from flint on atherton under a different name. As I recall her reviews were not real good. That she was mechanical etc. I am wondering if anything has improved. I am looking for providers that are not in Flint. Thanks.

FoggyDew
07-11-17, 12:18
Anyone have any current intel on this one?

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/early-morning-fun-new-p%CE%B9c%D1%82%CF%85re%D1%95/28492988

I believe she used to post from flint on atherton under a different name. As I recall her reviews were not real good. That she was mechanical etc. I am wondering if anything has improved. I am looking for providers that are not in Flint. Thanks.Avoid the Flushing Tiffany. She is in an upstairs apartment in a very safe area, but her customer service is nowhere near her marketing skills. Rush job, not into it, and way short of the hh I asked for. Nice looking for sure, and a nice enough personality, but you can jo yourself and get more satisfaction.

If you're looking for better in Flushing, I'd recommend Lola. Her reviews are accurate in describing her few quirks, but she is nice, pretty, a great kisser, a 10 on the BBBJ, and tight for having two kids. Not a clock watcher either.

T Nickel
07-11-17, 16:01
Tiffany from Flushing used to be located on the South side off Fenton rd. Back then she called herself April. She does get the job done but with a lack of any enthusiasm. There are reviews on her. I do like the way she is built but one visit was enough for me.

ImpaleTheP
07-12-17, 13:43
Anybody seen her? You can PM me for details if you want. Thanks!

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/810-660-1046/

Double Dribble
07-12-17, 17:13
Anybody seen her? You can PM me for details if you want. Thanks!

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/810-660-1046/I did a google image search and did not get any matches. I have always sucked at interpreting these image search results but I did not find any matches. I would proceed with caution. I am surprised she doesn't have the No Black Guys b. S. That many of the better looking babes sometimes post. I am cautious.

Please share if you find out any new info.

Be safe out there.

Dd.

ButtMan777
07-13-17, 17:43
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-angelsweet-sweet-angel/34940083

Demands a $200 deposit via Green Dot card.

Town39
07-17-17, 23:36
She has an ad on BP, but the number she has in her ad has to many numbers. I'd like to have a dream with her but so far unable to get ahold of her.

Joehpp
07-18-17, 07:49
She has an ad on BP, but the number she has in her ad has to many numbers. I'd like to have a dream with her but so far unable to get ahold of her.It is a fake here is the real Blond Barbie been around Detroit for years.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pixie-barbie-doll-734-833-4683-55-w-blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes/28194887

All Seven Days
07-18-17, 10:40
She has an ad on BP, but the number she has in her ad has to many numbers. I'd like to have a dream with her but so far unable to get ahold of her.Go read discussion from the eastside (Detroit) on that one. Stay away. Or not. Rtff, toftt, report. Always YMMV. Staying informed is a great tool.

Jackknoff
07-18-17, 10:45
It is a fake here is the real Blond Barbie been around Detroit for years.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pixie-barbie-doll-734-833-4683-55-w-blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes/28194887Lots of negative feedback on this one. Gps, bitchy, stops responding, etc. See Detroit board for more info.

Town39
07-18-17, 11:15
She has an ad on BP, but the number she has in her ad has to many numbers. I'd like to have a dream with her but so far unable to get ahold of her.Thanks for the info on this one, sounds like trouble so I'll stay clear from her.

YoungAndFun007
07-18-17, 13:30
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/netflix-and-chill-gentlemen-only/35312028

Anyone seen her.

AcRider
07-18-17, 16:18
Anyone know what happened to certified massage girl in lapeer, seen her few times but have not seen a add in long time, text her and no reply. Thanks for any info.

Town39
07-18-17, 21:36
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/netflix-and-chill-gentlemen-only/35312028

Anyone seen her.I went and seen her a couple of months ago. Set up through txt. She gave a decent BBBJ. But said it's was her time of the month after I gotten there and donated.

PapaBoner78
07-19-17, 18:05
I fell on this grenade, fellas. Decent BBBJ, that's about it. If you like big girls then by all means, go for it. I won't repeat. Not my thing. Papa Be.

Hills123
07-20-17, 01:35
Anyone know what happened to certified massage girl in lapeer, seen her few times but have not seen a add in long time, text her and no reply. Thanks for any info.Looks like she just posted on Wednesday 7/19.

Here's the link & best of luck.

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-certified-massage-therapist/28193408

ImpaleTheP
07-20-17, 11:35
I went and seen her a couple of months ago. Set up through txt. She gave a decent BBBJ. But said it's was her time of the month after I gotten there and donated.Are her pics legit? Or is she 30 lbs heavier like the norm? Did she tell you what her menu is normally? She wouldn't talk much on the phone about it. Too paranoid.

Town39
07-20-17, 12:21
Are her pics legit? Or is she 30 lbs heavier like the norm? Did she tell you what her menu is normally? She wouldn't talk much on the phone about it. Too paranoid.It's her the pictures, doesn't look as good in person but not bad. I don't remember much of our conversation, other than I couldn't get full service after the fact. I never went back.

Double Dribble
07-20-17, 22:07
I fell on this grenade, fellas. Decent BBBJ, that's about it. If you like big girls then by all means, go for it. I won't repeat. Not my thing. Papa Be.Papa, do you have a link? If you don't know how to post a link then please provide a key word to search for. I love bbws LOL. Thanks for the report.

Dd.

PapaBoner78
07-20-17, 22:37
Papa, do you have a link? If you don't know how to post a link then please provide a key word to search for. I love bbws LOL. Thanks for the report.

Dd.http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/latino-twins/35202668

L8981
07-20-17, 23:25
There are two new girls.

Anyone has tried?

Thanks.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-favorite-girl-next-door/35187193

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-me-hott-blond-and-i-have-a-sexy-girlfriend/34495873

AcRider
07-21-17, 17:22
Looks like she just posted on Wednesday 7/19.

Here's the link & best of luck.

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-certified-massage-therapist/28193408Yes have seen her few times, but there was another one Bikini massage who I have not seen post in awhile.

Double Dribble
07-22-17, 02:36
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/latino-twins/35202668Thanks, Papa!

Mrtim495
07-22-17, 09:36
Yes have seen her few times, but there was another one Bikini massage who I have not seen post in awhile.What was the damage? What kind of massage does she give? Any details?

Double Dribble
07-23-17, 00:02
It appears Charlotte has gone on vacation again. Anyone know if she is ok or still around? Her last post was early July.

Thanks.

Dd.

Mitico7327
07-23-17, 00:51
She moved to California.

It appears Charlotte has gone on vacation again. Anyone know if she is ok or still around? Her last post was early July.

Thanks.

Dd.

AcRider
07-23-17, 11:04
What was the damage? What kind of massage does she give? Any details?The one in town of lapeer gave OK to good massage upset to full service was a good time, was hoping to fine her again but she went off the radar, certified just a ok massage and happy at end but I got there was no FS.

PapaBoner78
07-23-17, 18:39
She moved to California.Did she really? That's crazy. I haven't seen her in a long time. It might be good for her to change up scenary. Papa Be.

Mitico7327
07-23-17, 20:44
She is a very sweet girl with a heart of gold. I hope she finds whatever she is looking for in California.

Did she really? That's crazy. I haven't seen her in a long time. It might be good for her to change up scenary. Papa Be.

DutchRudder
07-23-17, 22:36
She is a very sweet girl with a heart of gold. I hope she finds whatever she is looking for in California.Heart of Gold, I heard that on a podcast recently. Good description.

Double Dribble
07-23-17, 23:23
She is a very sweet girl with a heart of gold. I hope she finds whatever she is looking for in California.You are exactly right. Her personality rocks. Her booty rocks too. She has put a smile on my face many days. And she doesn't discriminate. She is a beautiful human being and I wish her well. I hope she comes back though. I hope she is ok.

Be safe out there.

Dd.

JohnQP313
07-24-17, 13:54
She moved to California.She and I spoke a while back and she had mentioned it was Nevada where she was moving. She had stated for some alternative medicine. I thought it was for cancer, but I could be mistaken.

JQP.

PapaBoner78
07-24-17, 14:09
She and I spoke a while back and she had mentioned it was Nevada where she was moving. She had stated for some alternative medicine. I thought it was for cancer, but I could be mistaken.

JQP.I just found out that she's back in jail. Papa Be.

Mitico7327
07-24-17, 22:28
That's too bad and it breaks my heart to hear that. She has some demons to fight. Thanks for the report.

I just found out that she's back in jail. Papa Be.

Big Reach
07-26-17, 19:32
Finally, just figured out how to register, I've been reading you guys for about a year, and dealing with lots of the flint girls, glad to be finally part of the conversation.

Big Reach
07-26-17, 19:38
There are two new girls.

Anyone has tried?

Thanks.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-favorite-girl-next-door/35187193

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-me-hott-blond-and-i-have-a-sexy-girlfriend/34495873I tried to see the girl next door, Victoria, we made a date and she texted all day, we agreed to meet Fri before last. I got there, she told me to come to the front door. Very nice neighborhood, I walked up the porch looked at the neighbors house and saw blinds shuffling. I walked to the front door and peered thru the blinds, and 0, furniture, the only thing (I felt) was missing, was the guy from dateline meeting me at the door. I bolted, she texted, never called, whered you go? I waited 10 minutes, until I was out of sub, and responded, that has sting written all over it, I've been doing this long enuff to know what to look for. She never responded. So yeah I'd stay away.

Double Dribble
07-27-17, 15:01
I tried to see the girl next door, Victoria, we made a date and she texted all day, we agreed to meet Fri before last. I got there, she told me to come to the front door. Very nice neighborhood, I walked up the porch looked at the neighbors house and saw blinds shuffling. I walked to the front door and peered thru the blinds, and 0, furniture, the only thing (I felt) was missing, was the guy from dateline meeting me at the door. I bolted, she texted, never called, whered you go? I waited 10 minutes, until I was out of sub, and responded, that has sting written all over it, I've been doing this long enuff to know what to look for. She never responded. So yeah I'd stay away.Thanks for the report. I get very paranoid of providers that host in "good" neighborhoods. I am glad you made it out of there safely. Many suburban areas are well kept and have a lot of nosy, watchful neighbors. Got to think with the big head. I thought about checking out Lola from Flushing but am too paranoid to take a chance on her. I will be patient and wait.

Be safe out there.

Dd.

JbThor
07-27-17, 16:40
Thanks for the report. I get very paranoid of providers that host in "good" neighborhoods. I am glad you made it out of there safely. Many suburban areas are well kept and have a lot of nosy, watchful neighbors. Got to think with the big head. I thought about checking out Lola from Flushing but am too paranoid to take a chance on her. I will be patient and wait.

Be safe out there.

Dd.I feel the same way. I used to see the sexy red head from grand blanc and I think nosey neighbors put her out of the business.

NoBuddy5051
07-27-17, 18:00
Thanks for the report. I get very paranoid of providers that host in "good" neighborhoods. I am glad you made it out of there safely. Many suburban areas are well kept and have a lot of nosy, watchful neighbors. Got to think with the big head. I thought about checking out Lola from Flushing but am too paranoid to take a chance on her. I will be patient and wait.

Be safe out there.

Dd.I've seen Lola, and the entrance to her incall is away from nosey neighbors. You can actually park across the street in a public lot for a restaurant and scope things out before heading over. Lola is a lot of fun, has a good head on her shoulders (no signs of candy), and a sweet little spinner. The only weird thing was her kids were taking a nap upstairs during our date.

P.S. If you want some "brownie points" bring her a Mountain Dew throwback (real sugar)...she likes those.

Anyway, be safe.

Buddy.

Hills123
07-27-17, 23:52
I've seen Lola, and the entrance to her incall is away from nosey neighbors. You can actually park across the street in a public lot for a restaurant and scope things out before heading over. Lola is a lot of fun, has a good head on her shoulders (no signs of candy), and a sweet little spinner. The only weird thing was her kids were taking a nap upstairs during our date.

P.S. If you want some "brownie points" bring her a Mountain Dew throwback (real sugar)...she likes those.

Anyway, be safe.

Buddy.Was wondering if this is the link for the Lola that you guys are talking about?

I'm going to email her now to get a good phone number for her.

Thank you & great information about the 'throw back' Mountain Dew, if I do end up seeing her. Thanks! .

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lovely-lola/36012743

NoBuddy5051
07-28-17, 01:01
Watch out for a new fake Lola post.

I thought it odd to see a Lola post at 24 not the 25 she had been using.

Stay safe,

Buddy.

SpudsterToo
07-28-17, 09:25
I tried to see the girl next door, Victoria, we made a date and she texted all day, we agreed to meet Fri before last. I got there, she told me to come to the front door. Very nice neighborhood, I walked up the porch looked at the neighbors house and saw blinds shuffling. I walked to the front door and peered thru the blinds, and 0, furniture, the only thing (I felt) was missing, was the guy from dateline meeting me at the door. I bolted, she texted, never called, whered you go? I waited 10 minutes, until I was out of sub, and responded, that has sting written all over it, I've been doing this long enuff to know what to look for. She never responded. So yeah I'd stay away.Thanks for the report. I just want to make an observation or two. I think your story is spot on and I believe you, but the pictures show an empty place. I've been in a lot of empty places, there's lots of reasons these girls are at any given place. My biggest, maybe she's just fine thing is that the ad is still up. Typically if it's a sting, a) they use images posted all over the inet and / or b) they take the ads down and replace them with others fairly frequently and c) if someone points out it's a possible sting in a place like this (since we all figure LEO is using this), then they almost always take the ad down fairly quickly. This one has ads posted all the way back to early July with the same # and lots of various pictures. Not saying your wrong, but might not have been right as well. If I can ask, what was she asking and what was offered?, I. E. GFE? Because she looks hot and there are ways to work around the suspicions if she'll agree to them.

PapaBoner78
07-28-17, 21:42
Watch out for a new fake Lola post.

I thought it odd to see a Lola post at 24 not the 25 she had been using.

Stay safe,

Buddy.There's a black chick who goes by lola as well. It's probably her ad. Papa Be.

NoBuddy5051
07-28-17, 22:39
There's a black chick who goes by lola as well. It's probably her ad. Papa Be.I still say fake Lola as the picture in the ad was little white spinner Lola's ass-ets.

Big Reach
07-29-17, 21:18
Thanks for the report. I just want to make an observation or two. I think your story is spot on and I believe you, but the pictures show an empty place. I've been in a lot of empty places, there's lots of reasons these girls are at any given place. My biggest, maybe she's just fine thing is that the ad is still up. Typically if it's a sting, a) they use images posted all over the inet and / or b) they take the ads down and replace them with others fairly frequently and c) if someone points out it's a possible sting in a place like this (since we all figure LEO is using this), then they almost always take the ad down fairly quickly. This one has ads posted all the way back to early July with the same # and lots of various pictures. Not saying your wrong, but might not have been right as well. If I can ask, what was she asking and what was offered?, I. E. GFE? Because she looks hot and there are ways to work around the suspicions if she'll agree to them.I just was saying, this subdivision, was much nicer than anything I've ever seen for one of these girls. I think 120 for hh.

PapaBoner78
07-31-17, 15:25
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ambers-back/36256553

This is the one who ripped me off awhile back. Maybe she changed but I'd be very cautious with this one. Papa Be.

Double Dribble
07-31-17, 23:47
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ambers-back/36256553

This is the one who ripped me off awhile back. Maybe she changed but I'd be very cautious with this one. Papa Be.Thanks, Papa. If she ripped you off then she ripped all of us off. Let's boycott her ass and put her out of business. I am sick of these broads who try and piss over good people. If we band together, then we can put a serious dent in their pockets!

Be safe out there.

Dd.

Big Reach
08-01-17, 16:39
Because I can't figure out and really don't have a lot of time, I can't paste the http, so you can just click and go. But has anyone tried "new snow bunny Sabrina" posted Tues. 8-1, or Badddest B* (who never posts a # But there is one who always posts are-are, or today, Before work relief? Always posts she's 29, and the photo above her real pic, is nothing like her. Man I had a slow night, decided why not, kinda cheap price, get to the place, she has a better beard than I. Just saying most of the bitches lie and use fake pics.

Turtle76
08-01-17, 17:59
So last night I had the opportunity to go spend some time with "Miss Pretty Kitty" Alyssa (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/miss-pretty-kitty-alyssa/36315283). I searched on here first, but did not find any reviews for her. So, I figured that I would TOFTT and see if she was worthwhile.

It was easy to setup a time, but she does not text at first, so you must call her. We set the time and her rate was $ for HH. She is on the east side of Flint, and the neighborhood is not very nice. The house that she was in was pretty old and dirty. She was getting ready when I arrived, so I sat in the kitchen with her 3 female roommates milling about for approximately 15 minutes. When I finally got to go into her bedroom, I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was the girl from the photos. And in my opinion, she actually looks better in person! There is some slight baby damage, but not super bad. Her breasts were also a little on the saggy side, but a decent B size. The rest of her was very skinny, tight, and shaved. She smelled very good and I could tell that she had just taken a shower. That is a big plus in my book! She put me at ease quickly, and she was pretty GFE for not advertising such. She wanted to know what I was in to, so that she could make the visit the best possible. She started with a decent BBBJ and then we moved on to other activities. Be sure to bring your own supplies. She asked if I had any, and I did luckily. Not sure if she stocks any, so better to be safe. We finished the visit on a good note and she asked if I would be back. While the neighborhood and house are not my favorite, I just might go see her again. Hope this helps you guys and be safe!

SpudsterToo
08-01-17, 19:37
I just was saying, this subdivision, was much nicer than anything I've ever seen for one of these girls. I think 120 for hh.http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/here-to-serve-you/36282528

OK, so I finally had a chance to meet up w / Victoria. She's legit, she was willing to go out of her way to help me make sure she wasn't LEO, but after a decent amount of messages back and forth I didn't really feel a lot of it was necessary. Just from various lingo, vibe, etc. I had a decent feeling she was ok. Still was careful, but everything turned out fine and besides she's not at the house anymore, but instead at a local hotel that I've been to more than once. She said she was at the house because someone she knew was letting her stay there till the lease ran out.

Anyway, pics are accurate. She's a little older than I had expected, great body with a little bit of sag, average face and she's GFE all the way. One of the better appointments I've had in a long while honestly. DFK into DATY that she was very responsive to and had a few O's. That turned into an average BBBJ, but with the HJ BJ combo it was very nice. CFS CG, then K9 and finish w / Mish. Kept me in the game the entire time, which for me, with covers, has been rare lately which is why I don't partake all that often anymore. Honestly, if she was up by me, I'd probably see her every week. Asks 80/125/250 and you can negotiate from there. There were signs of a small dog that I asked about and she says she has some people at the hotel watch her when someone comes. Just FYI.

She was a real sweetheart overall and I'd definitely recommend.

Turtle76
08-01-17, 21:14
Because I can't figure out and really don't have a lot of time, I can't paste the http, so you can just click and go. But has anyone tried "new snow bunny Sabrina" posted Tues. 8-1, or Badddest B* (who never posts a # But there is one who always posts are-are, or today, Before work relief? Always posts she's 29, and the photo above her real pic, is nothing like her. Man I had a slow night, decided why not, kinda cheap price, get to the place, she has a better beard than I. Just saying most of the bitches lie and use fake pics.I posted about the gal you visited, and you're right. She is more manly than you or I! Pass that one by for future mongers!

Here is a link to her post: http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/before-work-relief/28366809.

Big Reach
08-01-17, 21:53
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/here-to-serve-you/36282528

OK, so I finally had a chance to meet up w / Victoria. She's legit, she was willing to go out of her way to help me make sure she wasn't LEO, but after a decent amount of messages back and forth I didn't really feel a lot of it was necessary. Just from various lingo, vibe, etc. I had a decent feeling she was ok. Still was careful, but everything turned out fine and besides she's not at the house anymore, but instead at a local hotel that I've been to more than once. She said she was at the house because someone she knew was letting her stay there till the lease ran out.

Anyway, pics are accurate. She's a little older than I had expected, great body with a little bit of sag, average face and she's GFE all the way. One of the better appointments I've had in a long while honestly. DFK into DATY that she was very responsive to and had a few O's. That turned into an average BBBJ, but with the HJ BJ combo it was very nice. CFS CG, then K9 and finish w / Mish. Kept me in the game the entire time, which for me, with covers, has been rare lately which is why I don't partake all that often anymore. Honestly, if she was up by me, I'd probably see her every week. Asks 80/125/250 and you can negotiate from there. There were signs of a small dog that I asked about and she says she has some people at the hotel watch her when someone comes. Just FYI.

She was a real sweetheart overall and I'd definitely recommend.My hat's off to you then brother, I ran like a little girl, but did you ask her about the empty house?

NoBuddy5051
08-02-17, 06:58
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/here-to-serve-you/36282528

She was a real sweetheart overall and I'd definitely recommend.I agree with Spuds comments above.

I had a dream about Victoria the other day and his description is spot on. She had the cleanest kitty I've ever had the pleasure of tasting.

Buddy.

SpudsterToo
08-02-17, 13:20
My hat's off to you then brother, I ran like a little girl, but did you ask her about the empty house?I said in my post that she said she was staying at a place of someone she knew till the lease ran out. Apparently they were already gone and she said her 'stuff' was upstairs, but the rest of the house was empty. She agreed it probably looked suspicious.

Like I said, I had no problems and she was a great date, but I don't blame ya for leaving. If the vibe doesn't feel right, then bail. Better safe than sorry. I just didn't think the ads, etc. Added up to being a sting. Besides if they lure ya to a place like on dateline, those guys are getting nabbed as soon as they arrive at the property because regardless of if they bail or not. They already have incriminating evidence against them. I was sure to not talk about any services, etc. And just worked out a rate, did LEO check first thing, etc. She said she used to be a dancer in Detroit area. I hope she stays around a while, but we'll see.

PapaBoner78
08-02-17, 17:27
Thanks, Papa. If she ripped you off then she ripped all of us off. Let's boycott her ass and put her out of business. I am sick of these broads who try and piss over good people. If we band together, then we can put a serious dent in their pockets!

Be safe out there.

Dd.You know it. She was actually one of my favorites until she cash and dashed me. So since then I don't release the greenbacks until after and most are cool with it. Papa Be.

Big Reach
08-02-17, 18:10
Well decided to look tonight about 615 and what the hell? The 39? Yeah right. "Hey guys ready now. " Is it safe to assume every girl drops about 15 yrs off their ads? In this case maybe 30?

HungaryMan
08-02-17, 20:30
So last night I had the opportunity to go spend some time with "Miss Pretty Kitty" Alyssa (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/miss-pretty-kitty-alyssa/36315283). I searched on here first, but did not find any reviews for her. So, I figured that I would TOFTT and see if she was worthwhile.

It was easy to setup a time, but she does not text at first, so you must call her. We set the time and her rate was $ for HH. She is on the east side of Flint, and the neighborhood is not very nice. The house that she was in was pretty old and dirty. She was getting ready when I arrived, so I sat in the kitchen with her 3 female roommates milling about for approximately 15 minutes. When I finally got to go into her bedroom, I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was the girl from the photos. And in my opinion, she actually looks better in person! There is some slight baby damage, but not super bad. Her breasts were also a little on the saggy side, but a decent B size. The rest of her was very skinny, tight, and shaved. She smelled very good and I could tell that she had just taken a shower. That is a big plus in my book! She put me at ease quickly, and she was pretty GFE for not advertising such. She wanted to know what I was in to, so that she could make the visit the best possible. She started with a decent BBBJ and then we moved on to other activities. Be sure to bring your own supplies. She asked if I had any, and I did luckily. Not sure if she stocks any, so better to be safe. We finished the visit on a good note and she asked if I would be back. While the neighborhood and house are not my favorite, I just might go see her again. Hope this helps you guys and be safe!Facebook search reveals a heavy set black woman.

TommyShep
08-03-17, 07:00
Facebook search reveals a heavy set black woman.Then you need to search a little harder. LOL. She's legit and the pics are of her.

TommyShep
08-03-17, 10:48
Anyone know if she's legit.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hang-with-the-hottest-girl-in-town-and-get-down-with-me-810-294-0822-22/36447008

JbThor
08-03-17, 11:04

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hang-with-the-hottest-girl-in-town-and-get-down-with-me-810-294-0822-22/36447008There are some reviews on here under Bethany.

HungaryMan
08-03-17, 18:27
Then you need to search a little harder. LOL. She's legit and the pics are of her.Searched again using only the phone number she posts in her ad and once again got the same black woman. Is there another way of searching using only the phone number of which I am unaware and what was your search method?

CatTom001
08-04-17, 04:49
Don't waste your time she is older and does look as good as her pictures, plus she will rush you and constantly as if you cum yet. I made the mistake of seeing her when she stay off Fenton rd. The are better provides like Eva you could see.

Stay safe!!

CT.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hang-with-the-hottest-girl-in-town-and-get-down-with-me-810-294-0822-22/36447008

TommyShep
08-04-17, 06:08
Searched again using only the phone number she posts in her ad and once again got the same black woman. Is there another way of searching using only the phone number of which I am unaware and what was your search method?My search method was I've actually seen her. She's legit. She's hot. She's also a bit flighty. But she's real. If you can get her to respond, she worth a visit.

Big Reach
08-05-17, 22:33
Just want to say fellas, I had tonight off, tried to text like 8 different girls, some responses, but very slow and some did not respond at all. I've been doing this for a year, maybe close to 2 now. Is ther some kind of BP option that posts automatically for the girls? Even if they're not around? Anyone know? And I've met like 40 of the Flint girls, and when I meet them for the first time, I'm dressed quite decent, clean, and well like I'm going out or something. But of the 35-40 girls I've met, I can count on 1 Hand with some, fingers amputated, that they try to dress well. , Most look like they don't give a shit, sweat pants, tangled hair. I'm sure most have drug problems, well probably all. But why not make a good first impression if you want return clients? That's why I've only seen like 2 or 3 on multiple occasions, if anyone wants advice I'm an open book on some of these girls. I've been trying to stay away from the ones you guys talk bad about, but hell I like adventure so I'm trying to knock off as many as possible.

Kickstr
08-06-17, 02:02
Just want to say fellas, I had tonight off, tried to text like 8 different girls, some responses, but very slow and some did not respond at all. I've been doing this for a year, maybe close to 2 now. Is ther some kind of BP option that posts automatically for the girls? Even if they're not around? Anyone know? And I've met like 40 of the Flint girls, and when I meet them for the first time, I'm dressed quite decent, clean, and well like I'm going out or something. But of the 35-40 girls I've met, I can count on 1 Hand with some, fingers amputated, that they try to dress well. , Most look like they don't give a shit, sweat pants, tangled hair. I'm sure most have drug problems, well probably all. But why not make a good first impression if you want return clients? That's why I've only seen like 2 or 3 on multiple occasions, if anyone wants advice I'm an open book on some of these girls. I've been trying to stay away from the ones you guys talk bad about, but hell I like adventure so I'm trying to knock off as many as possible.What they assume is that we are looking for something and it isn't clothing. In fact, most assume clothing is in the way of what we are looking for.

In addition, those who are looking for the next fix are only interested in 1 thing. Get the cash to get the fix. If they are opiate users, that makes a permanent change in their brain chemistry and they neither see the world nor do they make decisions the way most of us do.

LV Fun
08-06-17, 15:11
Just want to say fellas, I had tonight off, tried to text like 8 different girls, some responses, but very slow and some did not respond at all. I've been doing this for a year, maybe close to 2 now. Is ther some kind of BP option that posts automatically for the girls? Even if they're not around? Anyone know? And I've met like 40 of the Flint girls, and when I meet them for the first time, I'm dressed quite decent, clean, and well like I'm going out or something. But of the 35-40 girls I've met, I can count on 1 Hand with some, fingers amputated, that they try to dress well. , Most look like they don't give a shit, sweat pants, tangled hair. I'm sure most have drug problems, well probably all. But why not make a good first impression if you want return clients? That's why I've only seen like 2 or 3 on multiple occasions, if anyone wants advice I'm an open book on some of these girls. I've been trying to stay away from the ones you guys talk bad about, but hell I like adventure so I'm trying to knock off as many as possible.If you're looking for some quality Backpage isn't the site for you. Check out seeking arrangement or something similar. I've had some decent luck with SA, you just have to be patient and find the women who don't think they have golden pussies.

BigTittyMan
08-06-17, 18:29
What they assume is that we are looking for something and it isn't clothing. In fact, most assume clothing is in the way of what we are looking for.

In addition, those who are looking for the next fix are only interested in 1 thing. Get the cash to get the fix. If they are opiate users, that makes a permanent change in their brain chemistry and they neither see the world nor do they make decisions the way most of us do.Agree with all of that. I am also of the opinion that you get what you pay for. If you are looking for the specials and cheap visits that's what you'll get. When I'm willing to spend more the quality is much higher.

GameBred
08-06-17, 21:06
Has anyone seen this one? http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-ass-to-die-for/35730263.

JbThor
08-07-17, 09:22
Agree with all of that. I am also of the opinion that you get what you pay for. If you are looking for the specials and cheap visits that's what you'll get. When I'm willing to spend more the quality is much higher.I agree with that. But a lot of these girls are just streetwalkers with internet and they think they are worth it too.

JbThor
08-08-17, 15:38
If you're looking for some quality Backpage isn't the site for you. Check out seeking arrangement or something similar. I've had some decent luck with SA, you just have to be patient and find the women who don't think they have golden pussies.I have an account on there and all I see is fakes and scammers.

PapaBoner78
08-08-17, 15:53
Has anyone seen this one? http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-ass-to-die-for/35730263.Never seen her, just texted her. She tries to upsell everything. Papa Be.

Big Reach
08-08-17, 15:56
Has anyone seen this one? http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-ass-to-die-for/35730263.I saw that girl, on Friday, which lead me to write that long rant. Nothing like her pics bro, just a dirty looking opiate (and everything under the son, she can probably get her hands on) user.

GameBred
08-08-17, 18:16
I decided to see for myself so I gave Tiffany a call. Easy to contact. We agreed on the donations. 80 for SS. She was on Miller rd. When I got there she opened the door and didn't look much like her pics. Those face pics are very old. She asked me for the agreed upon donation or for a extra. 35 I could go BB. Started with a good BBBJ then CFS. Started off CG and everything was fine until the flip to doggy. Thats when I noticed the smell. It wasn't real bad to start but as time went on things got worse. I went missionary to finish and was out. She is not a clock watcher and besides the smell things were ok. Maybe she just had a bad day but I will probably not repeat. Stay safe.

Big Reach
08-08-17, 19:13
I tried to upload a comment about 4 about Tiffany, but it didn't get printed, IDK the rules here quite well yet, Is cussing frowned on?

PapaBoner78
08-12-17, 11:58
Just want to say fellas, I had tonight off, tried to text like 8 different girls, some responses, but very slow and some did not respond at all. I've been doing this for a year, maybe close to 2 now. Is ther some kind of BP option that posts automatically for the girls? Even if they're not around? Anyone know? And I've met like 40 of the Flint girls, and when I meet them for the first time, I'm dressed quite decent, clean, and well like I'm going out or something. But of the 35-40 girls I've met, I can count on 1 Hand with some, fingers amputated, that they try to dress well. , Most look like they don't give a shit, sweat pants, tangled hair. I'm sure most have drug problems, well probably all. But why not make a good first impression if you want return clients? That's why I've only seen like 2 or 3 on multiple occasions, if anyone wants advice I'm an open book on some of these girls. I've been trying to stay away from the ones you guys talk bad about, but hell I like adventure so I'm trying to knock off as many as possible.I always request for the girls I see to wear something specific. They tell me yeah yeah I have that and then I show up and they're in shorts and a t shirt. I've just come to the conclusion not to expect anything from BP chicks. They say what you want to hear because they figure you're there and won't leave. I've gotten to the point where I'll leave and go see someone I know, that gives me what I want. Don't get me wrong, there are chicks who will dress nice. Papa Be.

Girls1
08-12-17, 17:02
Fuck yeah, don't cuss on our board bud. lol

I tried to upload a comment about 4 about Tiffany, but it didn't get printed, IDK the rules here quite well yet, Is cussing frowned on?

Big Reach
08-16-17, 15:04
Fuck yeah, don't cuss on our board bud. lolI didn't know how long it took for a comment to be posted, obviously it gets proofread by a mod, then it goes on. I didn't realize, but my quote was posted about Tiffany.

GeorgeBurns
08-16-17, 15:13
I haven't seen any reviews on this one has anyone partake?

Big Reach
08-16-17, 21:41
I had to follow on spudsters tip, that he saw Victoria, well I took the plunge tonight, different place, but still nice as hell. She's not trying to fool anyone, and I admitted I was the 1 who ran, and said I'd make it up after saying she was not legite, she is. And pretty damn hot as well.

Fundboy
08-17-17, 16:37
I haven't seen any reviews on this one has anyone partake?RTFF. Post 2791.

Turtle76
08-19-17, 14:45
So on Thursday night, I spotted an ad from "Brandi". I've seen her post as Kelli and other names in the past. However, there was something about her I kind of liked. After trying unsuccessfully in the past to setup a date / time with her, I finally succeeded. Now I wish I hadn't! Read on for details.

For starters, she doesn't host because she says that she lives in her parents basement with her daughter. So, I got a cheap room. There's is no way am I inviting one of these gals to my actual home! The hotel cost is worth the safety of keeping my home address private. We set the place and time and she said she gets 1. 5 for an hour. That's a bit higher than I normally pay, but I said what the hell since it took this long to finally meet her. She claimed that everyone always tells her that she looks even better in person. Also, she uses a fake texting app that doesn't work well. She finally just called me from her real number.

So it starts off badly because she is over 45 min late getting there. I seriously considered cutting my loses and just leaving. When she did finally arrive, she didn't look too bad. Based on her photos, she did look a bit thinner in person. We went inside my room and proceeded to get down to business. She likes to talk too much about how her haters post untrue reviews of her (starting her stomach is bigger than her ass), her mother is an alcoholic, etc. Stuff that I don't care about. Not even a little bit. She finally shuts up enough to get undressed and start. Her stomach looks like a war zone! Extremely flabby and lots of baby damage. Her tits were small and underwhelming.

She started off by giving me a BBBJ. It was ok, but far from the best I've ever had. She also liked to suck hard on the tip, which left hickey like marks. I was not happy to find those the next day! After a while, she hopped on top in cg position. She is NOT GFE and does not kiss or even try to show she is into it. She asked to switch to doggie, and I agreed. That's when the smell hit me! I plugged my nose and quickly finished up. Even though I paid for an hour, and we only used 30 min up, she hopped up to get dressed and leave. Had the smell not been an issue, I would have argued the point. However at that time, I just wanted her gone.

I would post a link to her ad, but she always deletes her posts and then posts randomly. She is easily identified by her large chest tattoo and large stomach. So, I have to agree with her "haters" and say pass this one on by! Be safe out there everyone!

Big Reach
08-19-17, 22:53
Way too much on this one, I haven't got the time or patience, to retype everything, Just did a biography on her and entered it before I realized I hadn't looged in. Just anyone who takes a chance, yeah she's cute, but what looks good to you isn't always good for you. Jimmy up my advice even for BJ.

Big Reach
08-19-17, 23:03
And now listen fellas, she's going to say something, like I have hurt feelings, or some shit. Fact is I've been with 35-40 of Flint girls alone. , 2 have disappeared with my $, and others mis-advertise, I've never blazed them, or said a word about them to anyone. But when I see a girl in 2 different 300,000 dollar houses, then in a miller rd motel between the 2 dates, shit don't add up to me. I may be new to the forum, but I've been doing BP bitches for 3 yrs, and some of you that have pm'd me should know I don't lie. Something is very fishy with Victoria after talking and texting with her the last 24 hrs, Lie after lie. And disappears / no response, when I call her out on a lie.

Big Reach
08-19-17, 23:07
Lastly, if any of you forumer's think I'm full of shit, or hurt feelings, let me know thru Pm, and I'll explain, and if you guys think I'm lying in anyway, I'll delete my account. I'm just here to share the news, and my observations.

Clark25
08-20-17, 12:48
I haven't seen any reviews on this one has anyone partake?http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ill-make-your-body-melt-404-631-6692-alexis/28322964

If it's this Alexis from Saginaw. I can tell you she is a fake, and it's really the TS Magnum Princess posting that ad.

BabyV12
08-20-17, 13:50
Lastly, if any of you forumer's think I'm full of shit, or hurt feelings, let me know thru Pm, and I'll explain, and if you guys think I'm lying in anyway, I'll delete my account. I'm just here to share the news, and my observations.For what it's worth, I believe you and the rest of us should too! Hey bro all you can do is give your opinion and advice and share with us your experiences. If we are too freaking stupid to listen to you and other mongers and trust the lying thieving hoes on BP or in the street, then that's the mongers problem. Thanks bro for the heads up! I for one agree that shit does not add up!

Jackknoff
08-21-17, 00:20
And now listen fellas, she's going to say something, like I have hurt feelings, or some shit. Fact is I've been with 35-40 of Flint girls alone. , 2 have disappeared with my $, and others mis-advertise, I've never blazed them, or said a word about them to anyone. But when I see a girl in 2 different 300,000 dollar houses, then in a miller rd motel between the 2 dates, shit don't add up to me. I may be new to the forum, but I've been doing BP bitches for 3 yrs, and some of you that have pm'd me should know I don't lie. Something is very fishy with Victoria after talking and texting with her the last 24 hrs, Lie after lie. And disappears / no response, when I call her out on a lie.

Way too much on this one, I haven't got the time or patience, to retype everything, Just did a biography on her and entered it before I realized I hadn't looged in. Just anyone who takes a chance, yeah she's cute, but what looks good to you isn't always good for you. Jimmy up my advice even for BJ.What the issue you are trying to warn us about? I'm unclear.

Can you please elaborate.

Turtle76
08-21-17, 00:51
Just a quick note this evening. I ran out to see Tiffany in Flushing this afternoon (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/start-ur-week-off-right/28495446). I can confirm previous posts about her. She is cute, and it is her in the photos. However, she is very mechanical and just wants it done and over with. Her body is pretty nice with just a little flab in the belly area. Nice small titties that were fun to play with. A BJ with condom is how she started, then a few position changes before I finished and left. She is way too high priced for what you get. However, if you are looking for a safe in call, then perhaps she'd do in a pinch. I personally will not be repeating. I have gotten way better for way less. I believe that she definitely has a case of golden pussy syndrome. Perhaps if she gets no clients, she'll learn that there are other and better options out there.

SpudsterToo
08-21-17, 11:40
What the issue you are trying to warn us about? I'm unclear.

Can you please elaborate.I don't really understand either. I'm sure you're trying to protect us, but I'm not clear on what. If you've been doing this for 3 yrs and this is the first 'fishy' girl or one that's lying to you, then not sure what to say. She's in a nice house, she's at miller rd, back to nice house, back to miller rd. For all we know she's a master con and she gets some saps to let her use their house or something. I've personally seen a lot of well off dudes who do some of the stupidest shit with these girls as far as trusting them, etc. I've been guilty of it as well, but all I can speak of is the one time I did decide to go see her, she was super accommodating to put any of my doubts or concerns at ease and one of the best dates I've had in quite a while. Was going to try and see her again recently but it didn't work out timewise. Not too big on the long trips to Flint anymore, but she was definitely on my repeat list.

Can you give us a little more of what we are supposed to be watching out for? You think she's staying at these houses illegally or something and we are going to get busted?

SpudsterToo
08-21-17, 11:44
Man I must be a glutton for punishment lately! So tonight with some down time, I thought I would again try something different. I stumbled upon Brooklyn's ad (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-one-and-only-brooklyn/37615883) and thought she looked pretty good. After a few texts and a couple of phone calls, I met up with her at her hotel off of Miller rd. I wish I had been a bit smarter and searched the forums first, if this is the same Brooklyn others have had issues with. Oh well, such as life.

The girl that let me in, was the girl from the photos. However, I'm assuming they are a little bit old, considering she has obvious signs of being on the candy. She had several sores on her face and a few on her arm that I could see. However the sores on her arm I didn't notice until after we were derobed. She still has a pretty nice body, but it's not going to stay that way for much longer. Her hygiene is still pretty good, she is shaved downstairs, and she smelled nice. She started off jumping right on the bed and giving me a BBBJ. It was pretty good, but not the best I've ever had. She then asked if I wanted to get on top, and apparently a cover was the last thing on her mind. Luckily, I always come prepared. I'm not about to let the little head ruin my life with some never-ending gift of a disease! We switched positions a couple times, and she is pretty tiny. I asked her to do doggy style, and she immediately told me not to put it in that deep because it hurt. Mind you I wasn't all the way in or slamming it hard. I tried to be gentle to be nice at least. Once we finished, she hopped up to get dressed right away. No GFE here. As soon as we were both dressed, she was on her phone making a call to what I can only assume to be her dealer.

So if you're in a bit of a bind, she will do on a short notice but be careful. Make sure you think with the big head when you go there. Not to mention she's not going to stay and her current condition much longer if she doesn't get off the candy. Everybody be safe out there.Replying here, since I don't think this is the same Brooklyn they are talking about in CL section and it is a BP chick.

I reviewed this one under my old I'd a long time ago. First date was really nice and fun and she was accommodating, 2nd date there were lots of signs of a guy staying at the same room and she was in a huge rush. I don't remember if she was under Brooklyn or a different name, but yeah, flip flop experiences so only saw her twice.

Double Dribble
08-21-17, 20:56
Just a quick note this evening. I ran out to see Tiffany in Flushing this afternoon (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/start-ur-week-off-right/28495446). I can confirm previous posts about her. She is cute, and it is her in the photos. However, she is very mechanical and just wants it done and over with. Her body is pretty nice with just a little flab in the belly area. Nice small titties that were fun to play with. A BJ with condom is how she started, then a few position changes before I finished and left. She is way too high priced for what you get. However, if you are looking for a safe in call, then perhaps she'd do in a pinch. I personally will not be repeating. I have gotten way better for way less. I believe that she definitely has a case of golden pussy syndrome. Perhaps if she gets no clients, she'll learn that there are other and better options out there.Thanks for this report! I will not be seeing her. I hate CBJ! These broads have a lot of nerve charging high ass prices and rushing us out the door! Let's boycott her! But I'm sure some desperate Captain Save A Ho who has never been laid will patronize her! Be safe out there! Excellent Report!

Town39
08-21-17, 21:23
Does anyone know what happened to Ashley that used to stay on the corner of Fenton and 12th?

BigTittyMan
08-22-17, 13:14
Just a quick note this evening. I ran out to see Tiffany in Flushing this afternoon (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/start-ur-week-off-right/28495446). I can confirm previous posts about her. She is cute, and it is her in the photos. However, she is very mechanical and just wants it done and over with. Her body is pretty nice with just a little flab in the belly area. Nice small titties that were fun to play with. A BJ with condom is how she started, then a few position changes before I finished and left. She is way too high priced for what you get. However, if you are looking for a safe in call, then perhaps she'd do in a pinch. I personally will not be repeating. I have gotten way better for way less. I believe that she definitely has a case of golden pussy syndrome. Perhaps if she gets no clients, she'll learn that there are other and better options out there.LOL that's a nice ankle bracelet she has on. ?? If that's what I think it issues I try to steer clear of that.

Turtle76
08-22-17, 21:25
LOL that's a nice ankle bracelet she has on. ?? If that's what I think it issues I try to steer clear of that.Haha! I totally missed that in the photos! She wasn't wearing it that day, so maybe got off on good behavior?! But I do agree with your thinking.

Turtle76
08-22-17, 21:36
Thanks for this report! I will not be seeing her. I hate CBJ! These broads have a lot of nerve charging high ass prices and rushing us out the door! Let's boycott her! But I'm sure some desperate Captain Save A Ho who has never been laid will patronize her! Be safe out there! Excellent Report!I agree that CBJ is a waste. I am sure some girls have had their mouths on filthy cocks in the past, but it should be a case by case basis. I get irritated when I see a girl and she couldn't take any time to clean herself up. Especially when I get a nose full of rotten crotch! I always make sure I am clean and tidy before I have a dream. So no need for a CBJ, that's for sure!

JbThor
08-24-17, 12:31
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/40dealzz-kareama-no-new-810-835-2032/35274538. Anyone have any info on this one. Wondering if she would be worth the drive into flint.

DogFood
08-26-17, 09:08
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/40dealzz-kareama-no-new-810-835-2032/35274538. Anyone have any info on this one. Wondering if she would be worth the drive into flint.Candy and Kareama are alias's for Diva so the answer to your question is a big no.

Horney Toad
08-26-17, 17:57
Saw Lola today, she answered quick to text and it was an easy setup. Looked just like the pictures she posts. Total GFE. Baby to start, then she got on top til completion. Will definitely repeat.

Big Reach
08-26-17, 22:42
Sorry guys, been out of town for a few days. But yeah, to clarify the Victoria thing. She always says last night here, and there she is the next day in a new location. She always has acess to 300 k + houses, then the next day in a dive motel. She lied to me straight up a few times about other things, and says she has a driver, which to me is code for a pimp. And yes she has a taste for some candy, although the rose bushes fucked up her forearms, she said. And a few posts down, Brooklyn, I partaked in that about 10 days ago. She had a motel, saw her again and she's in a big ass "friends house", but as the guy said a few cmmnts down, she wanted me to drop her off to her "provider of candies" house 1st time. So I did and bolted. 2nd time at big nice house, I use the bathroom and theres blood on the ceiling, I said what the fuck, someone get murdered in here, she's like, no I missed, but yeah super ready to not use any protection, (the latter). Beware of both these 2 fellas.

Big Reach
08-26-17, 22:58
Like I said, If any of you guys want to ask me anything about any of these girls, pm me, if I know, I'll share, I make it a hobby to run thru everyone of these bitches. And I've been wanting to get this off my chest for awhile, Maddy, whos real name is heaven, she uses ryders ads, as her secondary acct a 21 yr od sady usually. And heaven is (maddy and sady) owns both the #'s and is a *****. Ryders # is a 5 something area code, Maddy and her 21 yr old alter ego, uses 2- different numbers. The second uses ryders pics. And what's funny is the 2 hate each other! Heaven and Ryder, I won't say ryders real name cause she's actually ok. Take care guys and like I said I'm an open book.

BigTittyMan
08-27-17, 12:01
Like I said, If any of you guys want to ask me anything about any of these girls, pm me, if I know, I'll share, I make it a hobby to run thru everyone of these bitches. And I've been wanting to get this off my chest for awhile, Maddy, whos real name is heaven, she uses ryders ads, as her secondary acct a 21 yr od sady usually. And heaven is (maddy and sady) owns both the #'s and is a *****. Ryders # is a 5 something area code, Maddy and her 21 yr old alter ego, uses 2- different numbers. The second uses ryders pics. And what's funny is the 2 hate each other! Heaven and Ryder, I won't say ryders real name cause she's actually ok. Take care guys and like I said I'm an open book.So who do you recommend if any? Any stand out? Reliable? UTR? GFE? Not doped up living with a bunch of people with a mattress on the floor or in a shit motel. Most of us can make judgement calls based on repeated ads, different names, fake pics, etc. Anybody NOT posting daily nonstop that you have intel on?

BigTittyMan
08-27-17, 13:09
Like I said, If any of you guys want to ask me anything about any of these girls, pm me, if I know, I'll share, I make it a hobby to run thru everyone of these bitches. And I've been wanting to get this off my chest for awhile, Maddy, whos real name is heaven, she uses ryders ads, as her secondary acct a 21 yr od sady usually. And heaven is (maddy and sady) owns both the #'s and is a *****. Ryders # is a 5 something area code, Maddy and her 21 yr old alter ego, uses 2- different numbers. The second uses ryders pics. And what's funny is the 2 hate each other! Heaven and Ryder, I won't say ryders real name cause she's actually ok. Take care guys and like I said I'm an open book.So who do you recommend if any? Any stand out? Reliable? UTR? GFE? Not doped up living with a bunch of people with a mattress on the floor or in a shit motel. Most of us can make judgement calls based on repeated ads, different names, fake pics, etc. Anybody not posting daily nonstop that you have intel on?

Big Reach
08-29-17, 23:19
Brooklyn or Kerrie ann, is a massive junkhead. I've seen her twice, and went to the dr. S after seeing the blood on the ceiling incident. She is so quick to bareback everything, so I texted her, yesterday. What do you have a deathwish? She is like a robot, and, she says" are you coming to see me?" I said, Do you fucking hear what I'm asking you? She then doesn't text unless she sees the next hit, and will do whoever, however, just to get that hit. She is bad, bad fucking news.

Big Reach
08-30-17, 01:23
Lona, in flushing, safe, hayden / slimthick safe and GFE, ariana, safe but fucking crazy, safe tho, kitty safe, these are 4 safe ones I can tell you off the top of my head if you want reliable, and safe. But I like variety.

DogFood
08-30-17, 09:23
Brooklyn or Kerrie ann, is a massive junkhead. I've seen her twice, and went to the dr. S after seeing the blood on the ceiling incident. She is so quick to bareback everything, so I texted her, yesterday. What do you have a deathwish? She is like a robot, and, she says" are you coming to see me?" I said, Do you fucking hear what I'm asking you? She then doesn't text unless she sees the next hit, and will do whoever, however, just to get that hit. She is bad, bad fucking news.Everything you speak of is more the norm than anything else when you are dealing with backpage. I have never seen Brooklyn because another girl steered me clear of her a while back. Just my opinion but it would be better for you to worry about yourself rather than sitting around worrying and bothering her asking questions like do you have a deathwish. Because you are right she doesn't want that she wants you to date her so she can get what she wants. These girls are what they are, what happens is going to happen, but at the end of the day that is the reason we get what we get. The blood spatter thing, that is not uncommon, what she probably meant by "I missed" is that she missed a vein. If this is the same Brooklyn that I was warned about, lifers like her have been doing this for so long their veins are totally screwed up, that is why they track because they finally found a good one. If they miss their rig quickly clots with the blood in it and they try to get it working again and end up spurting what they worked for on the ceiling wall or whatever. So again, don't take offense but when you are playing hit or miss on backpage you really need to concentrate on taking care of yourself.

Double Dribble
08-30-17, 23:16
Everything you speak of is more the norm than anything else when you are dealing with backpage. I have never seen Brooklyn because another girl steered me clear of her a while back. Just my opinion but it would be better for you to worry about yourself rather than sitting around worrying and bothering her asking questions like do you have a deathwish. Because you are right she doesn't want that she wants you to date her so she can get what she wants. These girls are what they are, what happens is going to happen, but at the end of the day that is the reason we get what we get. The blood spatter thing, that is not uncommon, what she probably meant by "I missed" is that she missed a vein. If this is the same Brooklyn that I was warned about, lifers like her have been doing this for so long their veins are totally screwed up, that is why they track because they finally found a good one. If they miss their rig quickly clots with the blood in it and they try to get it working again and end up spurting what they worked for on the ceiling wall or whatever. So again, don't take offense but when you are playing hit or miss on backpage you really need to concentrate on taking care of yourself.Df, I'm glad you're back. I missed your posts. Also, I miss MWJRP.

And his posts. Hope he is ok.

Be safe out there.

Diva2017
09-02-17, 10:18
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Bob61
09-04-17, 12:55
Hi members,

Going to be in Clio the 9 and 10th and staying in a local hotel. Looking for a date to come to my room for some companionship. Any help will me Mr. Happy happy.

BeerGuy3800
09-04-17, 16:10
Missy is legit and a cute little gal with big natural titties. Everything covered but a good time overall.

JbThor
09-04-17, 16:35
Missy is legit and a cute little gal with big natural titties. Everything covered but a good time overall.This Missy? Are her rates reasonable?

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/not-in-flint-tonight-but-not-far-either-lets-see-what-happens/38586133

Diva2017
09-04-17, 16:54
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Diva2017
09-04-17, 16:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Diva2017
09-04-17, 17:01
[Deleted by Admin]

Time for you to go

Buh by now

A2

BeerGuy3800
09-04-17, 17:13
This Missy? Are her rates reasonable?

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/not-in-flint-tonight-but-not-far-either-lets-see-what-happens/38586133Yep, that's her. 80 ss That's about all I'm good for.

Double Dribble
09-04-17, 22:14
Hi members,

Going to be in Clio the 9 and 10th and staying in a local hotel. Looking for a date to come to my room for some companionship. Any help will me Mr. Happy happy.I here she will rock your world!

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/latenight-delight-with-ur-1-chocolate-choice/37396573

Tranced
09-05-17, 08:02
I here she will rock your world!

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/latenight-delight-with-ur-1-chocolate-choice/37396573Didn't see the try diva part before I clicked. I feel like I was rick rolled.

JbThor
09-05-17, 09:06
Didn't see the try diva part before I clicked. I feel like I was rick rolled.That's funny.

DutchRudder
09-05-17, 18:54
Has anyone dreamt of her?

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/golf-anyone-i-love-when-you-play-all-my-corses-my-home-auburn-hills-green-always-cut/28844664

Thanks, appreciate it.

SewerStan
09-05-17, 22:37
Has anyone dreamt of her?

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/golf-anyone-i-love-when-you-play-all-my-corses-my-home-auburn-hills-green-always-cut/28844664

Thanks, appreciate it.Stay Away!! 300 lbs+ bat shit crazy. Will try force you to stay when ya try to leave. Might get violent! Been reviewed many times on the Detroit Forum.

DutchRudder
09-05-17, 22:54
Stay Away!! 300 lbs+ bat shit crazy. Will try force you to stay when ya try to leave. Might get violent! Been reviewed many times on the Detroit Forum.Very glad I asked, anyone seen this sexy certified massage therapist for a massage in Lapeer? Details? Dreams? Thanks.

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-certified-massage-therapist/38827333

PapaBoner78
09-06-17, 15:06
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/good-afternoon-everyone/38440563

JbThor
09-06-17, 16:55
I'm only 1 person I work by myself I don't know any of the other girls that's on BP. Especially no Kareama I have no reason to make alias I have enough regulars that come see me and help me stay on top of the page.Another Diva post.

TommyShep
09-06-17, 21:12
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/good-afternoon-everyone/38440563Texted her a few times. Never got a response. The pics say. Keep trying, no response says, bad news.

PapaBoner78
09-06-17, 23:04
Texted her a few times. Never got a response. The pics say. Keep trying, no response says, bad news.Thanks for the heads up. Papa Be.

FarmerPete
09-07-17, 08:29
Thanks for the heads up. Papa Be.The picture is fake came from Pinerest.

TommyShep
09-07-17, 13:34
On this one.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tasty/34353358

ChopprDude
09-07-17, 22:44
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/good-afternoon-everyone/38440563Had a dream of her not all that long ago, she is real, looks like the pic, but I understand sometimes does not answer her phone. Might have something to do with the baby crib in her apartment.

I will say, was not there for a long visit, but what I experienced was very outstanding, but then it was quite an oral visit. When asked upon arrival what the rules were, just there no visits to the grecian isles.

Only had a short conversation, so I have no idea of her mental state, but that is not the reason I was there. While I see a few posts questioning her authenticity, I can say she exists and I had a nice visit, and was well worth the time and expense.

ChopprDude
09-07-17, 22:45
On this one.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tasty/34353358Have yet to get that phone number to actually go thru, seems to bring up a response from the carrier about it not being a correct number.

ChopprDude
09-07-17, 22:46
Texted her a few times. Never got a response. The pics say. Keep trying, no response says, bad news.Had better luck with a phone call.

PapaBoner78
09-08-17, 18:44
Had a dream of her not all that long ago, she is real, looks like the pic, but I understand sometimes does not answer her phone. Might have something to do with the baby crib in her apartment.

I will say, was not there for a long visit, but what I experienced was very outstanding, but then it was quite an oral visit. When asked upon arrival what the rules were, just there no visits to the grecian isles.

Only had a short conversation, so I have no idea of her mental state, but that is not the reason I was there. While I see a few posts questioning her authenticity, I can say she exists and I had a nice visit, and was well worth the time and expense.Nice, I might have to try her out. Papa Be.

Castro1988
09-09-17, 18:20
What ever happened to big booty redhead Charlotte she was the shit man saw her post like a month or two ago but haven't seen any postings since then?

Horney Toad
09-09-17, 21:16
What ever happened to big booty redhead Charlotte she was the shit man saw her post like a month or two ago but haven't seen any postings since then?She posted tonight.

PBone11
09-09-17, 22:44
What ever happened to big booty redhead Charlotte she was the shit man saw her post like a month or two ago but haven't seen any postings since then?http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bootylicious-redhead-charlotte-is-back-2-weeks-only/39133302

Turtle76
09-10-17, 00:06
Didn't see the try diva part before I clicked. I feel like I was rick rolled.That is way worse than a Rick roll! That's a crazy and nasty looking beotch there!

AcRider
09-10-17, 13:24
Very glad I asked, anyone seen this sexy certified massage therapist for a massage in Lapeer? Details? Dreams? Thanks.

http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-certified-massage-therapist/38827333Have seen and I guess will do in a pinch, has kids so hard to make appointment some times.

Tunacanlog
09-10-17, 18:00
Anyone know what happened to her?

LoveOral
09-10-17, 21:29
I tried to post the other week but was having problems. Saw her for HR. $25 did say we could trade places but could not that day. She is fun but a little drive for me so might repeat.

Double Dribble
09-10-17, 21:35
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bootylicious-redhead-charlotte-is-back-2-weeks-only/39133302I am excited if Charlotte is back but the link does not work.

Thanks!

JbThor
09-10-17, 23:00
I am excited if Charlotte is back but the link does not work.

Thanks!Try it again, it worked for me.

Nequise17
09-11-17, 11:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SpudsterToo
09-11-17, 17:22
Had a dream of her not all that long ago, she is real, looks like the pic, but I understand sometimes does not answer her phone. Might have something to do with the baby crib in her apartment.

Only had a short conversation, so I have no idea of her mental state, but that is not the reason I was there. While I see a few posts questioning her authenticity, I can say she exists and I had a nice visit, and was well worth the time and expense.The original link on this review went to Kellie.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lazy-sunday-come-start-or-finish-ur-weekend-right/38272918

She used to have a shot of her backside in a dark background that was probably her, but certainly not the picture of the chick on the TV screen nor like the picture in her current ad. She's a decent looking girl with a little bit of a tummy and smaller tits. My experience was not GFE at all. Admittedly she got me going with a CBJ which is an accomplishment and then we did some CG and K9, but had I known what the appointment was going to be I would have passed for Victoria. What she asks is way too much for what you get. She also comes across as a germ-a-phobe / neat freak. Don't get me wrong, nice girl, but just not what I'd consider a great appt, but maybe that's just me.

BNaggs
09-11-17, 18:12
Went to see the certified massage person in Lapeer. She was awesome! She isn't FS but she gives the most sensual massage I have ever had. Her place is clean and safe and she is gorgeous! I will definitely repeat!

TommyShep
09-11-17, 19:08
Anyone know if she's legit? I seem to remember some reviews but not even sure how to search her as she uses no name.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sl-ρ961;-ry-948;969;-whyυ1019;1019;why-tr-945;t-h-are-946;lο969;947;959;965;are-956;953;951;d-961;965;areε961;l /29096445.

TommyShep
09-11-17, 19:14
So, have seen this girl a few times now. WHAT A FUCKING BODY! She's a hottie. Very nice, clean sweet girl who definitely is a pleaser. Worth the visit. Someone else was talking about her being in several different locations. All three times I've seen her was at the same house in a very nice and safe location near Burton, grand blanc border. It's obviously her families house, evident by all the family pictures on the wall. Just seeing her bent over is worth the price of admission.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/here-to-serve-you/36438793

SpudsterToo
09-11-17, 21:31
So, have seen this girl a few times now. WHAT A FUCKING BODY! She's a hottie. Very nice, clean sweet girl who definitely is a pleaser. Worth the visit. Someone else was talking about her being in several different locations. All three times I've seen her was at the same house in a very nice and safe location near Burton, grand blanc border. It's obviously her families house, evident by all the family pictures on the wall. Just seeing her bent over is worth the price of admission.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/here-to-serve-you/36438793Thanks for clearing up TommyShep. I had her on the line yesterday and ended up going with Kellie because Victoria didn't get back to me in time. My mistake. I knew I should have stuck w / her. I'm glad you posted given the concerns that were lingering out there. I also had a fantastic time with her a while back, so I'm glad to now she's still good.

Double Dribble
09-11-17, 23:10

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/here-to-serve-you/36438793Thanks for the report, Tommy. Your link did not work. To ensure we are comparing apples to apples is this the Victoria you are referring to?

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-favorite-girl-next-door/35422383

TommyShep
09-12-17, 06:30
Thanks for the report, Tommy. Your link did not work. To ensure we are comparing apples to apples is this the Victoria you are referring to?

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-favorite-girl-next-door/35422383Yes. That's the one.

JbThor
09-12-17, 08:47
Yes. That's the one.How are her rates?

TommyShep
09-12-17, 09:11
How are her rates?80. Not sure if she considers that HH or SS. I've not made past 15-20 min with that hottie. LOL. She's never looked at the clock or made any mention of it.

RelaxJustDome
09-12-17, 12:36
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/rise-and-shine-early-bird-gets-the-worm/39286607

TommyShep
09-12-17, 13:00
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/rise-and-shine-early-bird-gets-the-worm/39286607She's a hottie. Very pretty in person. Very sweet and soft spoken. No Greek.

Benargen
09-12-17, 15:17
Damn Tommy that's a lot of great information. Which would you go with first, Victoria or Irish? Who's prettier in person and has the better menu?

Thanks!

TommyShep
09-12-17, 17:25
Damn Tommy that's a lot of great information. Which would you go with first, Victoria or Irish? Who's prettier in person and has the better menu?

Thanks!That's a good question. Irish has a prettier face. Victoria's body may just a bit hotter. It's pretty fantastic Same rate. It's a toss up. You'll not regret either.

Double Dribble
09-12-17, 21:54
That's a good question. Irish has a prettier face. Victoria's body may just a bit hotter. It's pretty fantastic Same rate. It's a toss up. You'll not regret either.Tommy, you just gave me new hope about BP. Thanks for sharing the excellent reports. I got to try these two! And it's nice reading this from a proven senior.

Be safe out there!

PoppnU
09-13-17, 00:38
She's a hottie. Very pretty in person. Very sweet and soft spoken. No Greek.Hi,

How's the Menu. PM if you can.

Thanks.

TommyShep
09-13-17, 06:06
Tommy, you just gave me new hope about BP. Thanks for sharing the excellent reports. I got to try these two! And it's nice reading this from a proven senior.

Be safe out there!I've been lingering around the forum watching what's going on. But haven't been actively meeting anyone for a while. Long story. Glad I found these two for my return. LOL.

TommyShep
09-13-17, 06:10
Inside intell. She has hep-c and tricanamiasis. Don't know if I spelled that right. Anyway. Be careful

Tony209
09-13-17, 08:28
Has anyone seen sexxybabby.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexxybabby-here-hot-and-ready/28603674

Big Reach
09-13-17, 15:48
Inside intell. She has hep-c and tricanamiasis. Don't know if I spelled that right. Anyway. Be carefulWho is Ice princess? I know that name, but looking back on BP, I don't see her posts, musta taken them down, when this bombshell dropped.

Big Reach
09-13-17, 16:04
Just saw one of the hottest girls to post in Flint, if it's real. I may have to make the text, check out the posting Temptress / Seductive / Gorgeous. Has anyone seen if this girl is the real deal? First time I've seen her. I would just put the link to it, but thatb technology eludes me.

HungaryMan
09-13-17, 18:48
Who is Ice princess? I know that name, but looking back on BP, I don't see her posts, musta taken them down, when this bombshell dropped.http://flint.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/iceprincesshottie/36823578

Google search found her.

Johnson45
09-14-17, 19:17
Likely a fake or catfish.

Fluent convo dropped off quick as soon as I asked for proof pic. I always send a pic they post online and ask them to replicate it with an added gesture of my choosing (like a thumbs up). Works well to identify scams especially if they have tats.

ImpaleTheP
09-14-17, 19:21
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=39399842&oid=39399937

Anyone seen her yet? PM me if you don't want to put it out there.

Johnson45
09-14-17, 19:27
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=39399842&oid=39399937

Anyone seen her yet? PM me if you don't want to put it out there.Yes. Girl in pic and attractive. Poor attitude and tries to upsell CBJ. BBBJ was not on menu.

Johnson45
09-14-17, 19:34
Anyone know what happened to her?Changed her number and stopped posting. She sent me the new one quite sometime ago. Not sure if she still dates.

Double Dribble
09-14-17, 21:29

Anyone seen her yet? PM me if you don't want to put it out there.Looks TGTBT. Proceed with caution. I'm surprised I don't see the no black guys bull shit. Makes me suspicious.

Be safe out there.

ImpaleTheP
09-15-17, 12:54
Yes. Girl in pic and attractive. Poor attitude and tries to upsell CBJ. BBBJ was not on menu.Thanks! She claims on her previous ads anything goes. I assumed she also has a pimp.

Cecil0042
09-15-17, 16:27
I was in a hurry passing through Flint. Made a few calls on the way to set something up but I think noon is too early for most working girls! Like a lot of things you have to choose between good, fast and cheap. Pick two. In this case I think I got all three. It was fast because of the quick text back and set up. It was good as in I got what I wanted, and cheap too! The quality was not bad. I think she's one of those nice girls that hit a rough patch and is stuck there. No evidence of candy use and in general a nice quick stopover. If I needed another budget quickie I would definitely consider it. I will say for her age it was extremely tight.

Very accommodating and it might have been because of the time (noonish) that the quoted rate was quite attractive. Take 20 off the normal SS / HHR / HR we are so often quoted.

So bottom line, if you're there, and for the price, a good choice.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/babbygirl/28534118

C.

Johnson45
09-15-17, 19:03
Of I'm wrong, let me know.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/flint/810-547-4196/1/77879

http://liveescortreviews.com/search?search=2313735083&city=flint

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/flint/810-493-3857/1/80611

JbJohnson1
09-16-17, 00:34
I called Stacy because I thought she was real. Comes to find out she looks nothing like her pics so I turned around and left. She tried calling me back but I didn't look back. She is in the mt. Morris area which was a OK place but she was a bait and switch.

Idtmf25
09-16-17, 08:05
She's a hottie. Very pretty in person. Very sweet and soft spoken. No Greek.What was the damage?

Big Reach
09-16-17, 20:39
So, I pursued the Gorgeous / temptress / seductive woman I commented on about Wed, it's got to be a computer.

Big Reach
09-16-17, 20:45
I forgot to ask, anybody know anything about blonde Barbie in Grand Blanc?

Turtle76
09-17-17, 03:28
I forgot to ask, anybody know anything about blonde Barbie in Grand Blanc?The number she listed is one number too many. I've searched BP and same girl posts in the Detroit area. So I'm assuming the one for Flint area is a fake. Also there is a girl that posts with the title Real Girl Right Here (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-woman-right-here/34368988) that has an email address that isn't any good.

IF the ads are real, you'd think they'd look at it to make corrections or changes every so often, because they obviously aren't getting contacted by anyone!

Turtle76
09-17-17, 03:35
That's a good question. Irish has a prettier face. Victoria's body may just a bit hotter. It's pretty fantastic Same rate. It's a toss up. You'll not regret either.I have to agree with you. I have seen both girls, Irish twice even, and I have had a very good experience with both girls. I would say that Irish is much more timid and shy, and has much smaller breasts. However, both girls are nice and tight and offer a very memorable time.

I'm not sure about the post a while back on Victoria making her out to be a scam. She was 100% legit and very easy to make arrangements with. I wouldn't hesitate to contact her again in the future.

Turtle76
09-17-17, 04:11
So I have 2 girls to share info on.

The first is Ambyr (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blondes-are-more-fun-pretty-bbw/36805338). I thought she had a very pretty face, and even though she advertised herself as a BBW, the angle of her pics and her thinner face made me think she couldn't be that big. Well, I was wrong! She was quite large indeed, so that was my fault. She doesn't host because her kids are in the house, so we did a quick car date instead. I will say that she is a very sweet girl and definitely smelled fresh and clean. I let her give me a BBBJ with cim and then took her back home. The house isn't in the best part of town, so I was happier with the car anyways. She says she does this to support her kids, and there weren't any obvious signs of drug use. So if you are into bigger girls, give her a try.

Now onto Angel (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/angel/34507033). I have been eyeballing her posts for quite a while and thought I'd TOFTT. I've been wanting some chocolate for a while now, and Diva was never going to get a call from me! On a side note, Diva is nasty and her ads are getting grosser everytime I accidentally click on one! Anyways, I contacted Angel tonight and about 45 min later I got a reply. I made arrangements over the next hour with her to come by this evening. Also, she takes forever to reply to you, even if you send a reply right back to her texts. So we agreed on 80 for a hh visit, 20 less than her original asking price. She is in an apartment complex off of Hemphill Rd that isn't the greatest. I had to bring my own supplies at her request. Once there, she invited me into an apartment that was very dark and hardly furnished. I was a bit worried that someone was going to jump out at me. The only good thing I can say about her, is that she is the girl in the photos. She took me to her bedroom and had me get undressed as she half ass straightened the sheets. She wanted the condom on right from the start. Being there made me very nervous right out of the gate, and she couldn't even be bothered to remove the cap on her head or her dirty white t-shirt. She only wanted to do one thing or the other and got mad when I asked her to help me out a bit. After about 10 min at most, and her pissy attitude not helping, I was getting nowhere. She just stopped and put her pants back on and said it wasn't going to work. I reminded her that I paid for a HH, which she didn't seem to care about. At that point, I noticed that she was texting someone and looking out of her bedroom window. I decided it was in my best interest to just get dressed and leave, before someone showed up. More than likely, her pimp. So, I would advise everyone to stay away from her, for their own safety!

All Seven Days
09-17-17, 04:31
I forgot to ask, anybody know anything about blonde Barbie in Grand Blanc?I checked, that's her.

Princess Barbie from Detroit area and wanted a pic when I contacted her a month ago. Bad vibe in her voice.

Reviews aren't kind. Just my opinion. Toftt.

PolishTheTurd
09-17-17, 19:49
T

The first is Ambyr (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blondes-are-more-fun-pretty-bbw/36805338). I thought she had a very pretty face, and even though she advertised herself as a BBW, the angle of her pics and her thinner face made me think she couldn't be that big. Well, I was wrong! She was quite large indeed, so that was my fault. She doesn't host because her kids are in the house, so we did a quick car date instead. I will say that she is a very sweet girl and definitely smelled fresh and clean. I let her give me a BBBJ with cim and then took her back home. The house isn't in the best part of town, so I was happier with the car anyways. She says she does this to support her kids, and there weren't any obvious signs of drug use. So if you are into bigger girls, give her a try.

Now onto Angel (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/angel/34507033). I have been eyeballing her posts for quite a while and thought I'd TOFTT. I've been wanting some chocolate for a while now, and Diva was never going to get a call from me! On a side note, Diva is nasty and her ads are getting grosser everytime I accidentally click on one! Anyways, I contacted Angel tonight and about 45 min later I got a reply. I made arrangements over the next hour with her to come by this evening. Also, she takes forever to reply to you, even if you send a reply right back to her texts. So we agreed on 80 for a hh visit, 20 less than her original asking price. She is in an apartment complex off of Hemphill Rd that isn't the greatest. I had to bring my own supplies at her request. Once there, she invited me into an apartment that was very dark and hardly furnished. I was a bit worried that someone was going to jump out at me. The only good thing I can say about her, is that she is the girl in the photos. She took me to her bedroom and had me get undressed as she half ass straightened the sheets. She wanted the condom on right from the start. Being there made me very nervous right out of the gate, and she couldn't even be bothered to remove the cap on her head or her dirty white t-shirt. She only wanted to do one thing or the other and got mad when I asked her to help me out a bit. After about 10 min at most, and her pissy attitude not helping, I was getting nowhere. She just stopped and put her pants back on and said it wasn't going to work. I reminded her that I paid for a HH, which she didn't seem to care about. At that point, I noticed that she was texting someone and looking out of her bedroom window. I decided it was in my best interest to just get dressed and leave, before someone showed up. More than likely, her pimp. So, I would advise everyone to stay away from her, for their own safety!.

Thanks for taking a couple for the team Turtle76. I liked Angels pics, sorry about your bad luck with her.

Double Dribble
09-17-17, 21:57

Now onto Angel (http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/angel/34507033). I have been eyeballing her posts for quite a while and thought I'd TOFTT. I've been wanting some chocolate for a while now, and Diva was never going to get a call from me! On a side note, Diva is nasty and her ads are getting grosser everytime I accidentally click on one! Anyways, I contacted Angel tonight and about 45 min later I got a reply. I made arrangements over the next hour with her to come by this evening. Also, she takes forever to reply to you, even if you send a reply right back to her texts. So we agreed on 80 for a hh visit, 20 less than her original asking price. She is in an apartment complex off of Hemphill Rd that isn't the greatest. I had to bring my own supplies at her request. Once there, she invited me into an apartment that was very dark and hardly furnished. I was a bit worried that someone was going to jump out at me. The only good thing I can say about her, is that she is the girl in the photos. She took me to her bedroom and had me get undressed as she half ass straightened the sheets. She wanted the condom on right from the start. Being there made me very nervous right out of the gate, and she couldn't even be bothered to remove the cap on her head or her dirty white t-shirt. She only wanted to do one thing or the other and got mad when I asked her to help me out a bit. After about 10 min at most, and her pissy attitude not helping, I was getting nowhere. She just stopped and put her pants back on and said it wasn't going to work. I reminded her that I paid for a HH, which she didn't seem to care about. At that point, I noticed that she was texting someone and looking out of her bedroom window. I decided it was in my best interest to just get dressed and leave, before someone showed up. More than likely, her pimp. So, I would advise everyone to stay away from her, for their own safety!Dude, thank you for your reports and warnings about angel. Too bad that b***ch gave you a hard time. We are like a union here. Let's all perform a strike! Put her sorry ass out of business. F**ck her!

RelaxJustDome
09-18-17, 08:59
Whats up with the BP ads, no additional posts after the 14th.

Girls1
09-18-17, 11:21
Look under 'General Reports' in the Grand Rapids section.

We've discussed it, but the gist of it involves 'Bitcoins' and the ability to both set up an account and to pay.

Whats up with the BP ads, no additional posts after the 14th.

LuvP2
09-18-17, 11:27
Whats up with the BP ads, no additional posts after the 14th.I believe the "additional postings" were free listings. Guessing BP is requiring a fee for all of these types of listings now.

SpudsterToo
09-18-17, 14:29
Dude, thank you for your reports and warnings about angel. Too bad that b***ch gave you a hard time. We are like a union here. Let's all perform a strike! Put her sorry ass out of business. F**ck her!Doesn't work. We are a small portion of the clientele out there. Just saying. I'm sure by the review alone the 'crew' here won't be going to see her.

Dooby1227
09-18-17, 20:28
If anyone has a number for a dependable, drama free, UTR individual please message me. Can be aa or white, busty spinner preferred. Thanks. Dooby.

Turtle76
09-18-17, 20:36
Dude, thank you for your reports and warnings about angel. Too bad that b***ch gave you a hard time. We are like a union here. Let's all perform a strike! Put her sorry ass out of business. F**ck her!Haha! I made sure to message her after I left to let her know I'd review her for everyone and good luck getting new business beotch! She had the nerve to ask me as I left if I wanted to see her again! I simply replied no and showed myself out the front door.

Turtle76
09-18-17, 23:48
If anyone has a number for a dependable, drama free, UTR individual please message me. Can be aa or white, busty spinner preferred. Thanks. Dooby.No offense, but I doubt anyone is going to share information like that with someone that asks this in their first ever post. You need to provide some usable info to the group and prove yourself beforehand.

DrewJohnson221
09-19-17, 00:23
I have to agree with you. I have seen both girls, Irish twice even, and I have had a very good experience with both girls. I would say that Irish is much more timid and shy, and has much smaller breasts. However, both girls are nice and tight and offer a very memorable time.

I'm not sure about the post a while back on Victoria making her out to be a scam. She was 100% legit and very easy to make arrangements with. I wouldn't hesitate to contact her again in the future.I had a wonderful experience with Victoria she is such a sweetie and has amazing skills!! As far as the dude saying she was a scam is full of shit I have visited with her a hand full of times now at all of her locations and have had nothing but great experiences with her. I love going to her place in Burton / Grand Blanc very discreet and safe I would personally recommend Victoria.

DrewJohnson221
09-19-17, 02:57
Girl is a hottie and a sweetheart had a great experience with her has great skills. She is deffenetly worth it. I've met with her a hand full of times but every experience has been amazing. She lives in a really nice and discreet safe area. All around great experience.

Directormsu
09-19-17, 08:48
I had dream with Alexis from BP last week. HHR 130. Nice clean and safe location. Pics in ad not real. Good skills and kinky. Would repeat.

NiceGuy000
09-19-17, 11:38
Girl is a hottie and a sweetheart had a great experience with her has great skills. She is deffenetly worth it. I've met with her a hand full of times but every experience has been amazing. She lives in a really nice and discreet safe area. All around great experience.Did you contract her by text as she ask in her add? I'm a little gun shy about making contact thru text with someone I don't know. Yeah, I know I worry too much. Thank you!!

TommyShep
09-19-17, 18:21
I had dream with Alexis from BP last week. HHR 130. Nice clean and safe location. Pics in ad not real. Good skills and kinky. Would repeat.You have a link?

Bill810
09-19-17, 18:40
I had dream with Alexis from BP last week. HHR 130. Nice clean and safe location. Pics in ad not real. Good skills and kinky. Would repeat.Seen her adds and she looks good. 130 for half is a little steep for me unless she has a really open menu.

DrewJohnson221
09-20-17, 12:02
Did you contract her by text as she ask in her add? I'm a little gun shy about making contact thru text with someone I don't know. Yeah, I know I worry too much. Thank you!!I texted her at first I then called her she told me w. E texting or calling is fine although she did say she doesn't call back because she doesn't want to call back and wife or gf answers. She was very accommodating. The first time I met her she sent me a pic of exactly what I asked to prove she wasn't LE. From then on I have been seeing her and love her skills amazing GFE experience. She's also not a clock watcher witch is hard to find these days. Location is very discreet and safe. Overall great girl all around and looks amazing bent over.

BigBoy05
09-21-17, 20:45
Received very reliable info that Stacy Staxxx passed away from OD. Sorry to hear of.

That stuff grabbing a hold of a life like that. She was a good time. RIP.

DenaVici
09-22-17, 07:13
http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/spend-ur-time-with-tiffany-and-be-unforgettable/38272918

Rating 7/10.

Was interested in Tiffany yesterday, sent her a text and she replied immediately. Agreed on $100 hhr and she gave me directions to her private residence. Was a decent residence, not too messy. Bed was clean.

She was good looking, petite, and clean. However she was not very personal. Started with CBJ and then got right to it. She definitely wasn't very into it, but she didn't rush me and let me do my thing.

I tried contacting several other providers yesterday with no luck so due to her quick response, and nice body, I'd probably see her again.

-DenaVici.

PapaBoner78
09-22-17, 21:53
Received very reliable info that Stacy Staxxx passed away from OD. Sorry to hear of.

That stuff grabbing a hold of a life like that. She was a good time. RIP.No way! I seen her a couple of times and always had a good time with her. Papa Be.

FoggyDew
09-23-17, 06:02
Lola in Flushing is now showing up on CL, same pics as on BP when she posted before BP raised their rates. No doubt she won't be the only one. At least we now know this nice provider is still an option!

Double Dribble
09-23-17, 18:09
Lola in Flushing is now showing up on CL, same pics as on BP when she posted before BP raised their rates. No doubt she won't be the only one. At least we now know this nice provider is still an option!Flushing is a tight knit community. Be careful. I don't trust this one operating out of Flushing. I would be paranoid of nosy neighbors and or Uncle LEO.

Be safe out there.

JbThor
09-23-17, 18:38
Anyone have any current info on her rates?

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/chloe-visiting-today/36599138

TommyShep
09-23-17, 20:31
Flushing is a tight knit community. Be careful. I don't trust this one operating out of Flushing. I would be paranoid of nosy neighbors and or Uncle LEO.

Be safe out there.She's been reviewed several times. Saw her myself. Very safe.

FoggyDew
09-24-17, 13:34
She's been reviewed several times. Saw her myself. Very safe.I agree, I also have had dreams with her. No issues.

JohnQP313
09-25-17, 11:12
I agree, I also have had dreams with her. No issues.Any contact info for her?

Thanks,

JQP.