PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

R Dog
06-13-10, 13:14
Small truck stop on Fort ST. (M85) west of Ambassador Bridge maybe 2 miles.

Always has SW's in the parking lot, low end of the SW scale IMHO. Go 5 mins. north to Michigan Ave. (US12) west of Livernois for mid to higher end of the scale.

Good luck & safe hunting.

J. Dub.You can't miss it, it's the one right next to the police station.

Big Greek
06-15-10, 12:27
Do you think cars are ok, or is this only for trucks?

Ampboner
07-04-10, 14:38
Any one frequent the rest stop on I-94 west bound of the airport? Is it just guys after guys in the rest room? Those are the experiences I've declined there.

SAM4077
02-26-13, 23:36
Any 1 see any lot lizzards at the truckstop on 75 and northline? If so details please. Or if there are any good ones in michigan still. Canada has tons you can see it on youtube its amazing

SAM4077
02-27-13, 01:57
Sorry 75 and west Road truckstop flying j by the I hop

BigSmalls69
01-14-14, 16:59
Any 1 see any lot lizzards at the truckstop on 75 and northline? If so details please. Or if there are any good ones in michigan still. Canada has tons you can see it on youtube its amazingMost of the metro Detroit truck stops stink now. They chase him out for the most part. Cb radio is the best way to find one now. Usually they sit down the road and advertise on the cb from there car then drive to you.

BackStreeter
01-15-14, 12:41
You can't miss it, it's the one right next to the police station.Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like this truck stop is closed down. Lots of heavy concrete slabs blocking where the trucks used to pull in. Hope it doesn't keep the girls away from that stroll.

BackStreeter
07-15-14, 20:50
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like this truck stop is closed down. Lots of heavy concrete slabs blocking where the trucks used to pull in. Hope it doesn't keep the girls away from that stroll.It looks like this truck stop next to the fire and police station on Fort / Clark and on the gas station's west lot is back open. Decent SW traffic 24/7. As Homer Simpson would say, "Ya whooooo!" Watch six.

Wiggles0923
07-26-14, 08:56
It looks like this truck stop next to the fire and police station on Fort / Clark and on the gas station's west lot is back open. Decent SW traffic 24/7. As Homer Simpson would say, "Ya whooooo!" Watch six.Yes this place is open for fun in fact there are some girls that use to walk but exclusively now handle truckers. They wait to get a call and then walk to the appropriate truck. I tried to pick the blonde up but she ignored me.

Wiggles0923
07-26-14, 09:50
It looks like this truck stop next to the fire and police station on Fort / Clark and on the gas station's west lot is back open. Decent SW traffic 24/7. As Homer Simpson would say, "Ya whooooo!" Watch six.Yes this place is open for fun in fact there are some girls that use to walk but exclusively now handle truckers. They wait to get a call and then walk to the appropriate truck. I tried to pick the blonde up but she ignored me.

Sped One
07-26-14, 14:04
Yes this place is open for fun in fact there are some girls that use to walk but exclusively now handle truckers. They wait to get a call and then walk to the appropriate truck. I tried to pick the blonde up but she ignored me.I spoke to the blond last night and she is a bait girl. I tried to pick her up, but she insisted that I go to her spot. Put up a huge fight about it, so I explain that I can't do that, when I dropped her back off, I saw her cohorts and I heard her say "he's not the one" her name is Penny. Looks lates 20's early 30's, blond, about 5 ft 5 in, bright blue eyes, her left shoulder has a scar or deformity as well. High as a kite dancing around the truck stop.

BackStreeter
08-07-14, 07:50
Yes this place is open for fun in fact there are some girls that use to walk but exclusively now handle truckers. They wait to get a call and then walk to the appropriate truck. I tried to pick the blonde up but she ignored me.These girls can't keep a phone going longer than 24 hours. I find it hard to believe truckers have any better luck tracking these girls down on their digits than the rest of us do. Especially in that area.

Wiggles0923
08-07-14, 16:55
These girls can't keep a phone going longer than 24 hours. I find it hard to believe truckers have any better luck tracking these girls down on their digits than the rest of us do. Especially in that area.Most of the time when I am filling my car up, she walks right up to the truck, usually while chatting on the phone, opens the door and hops in. Once in awhile she knocks. Once in awhile I will see her walking but can never get her attention.

SabinaLu
07-07-15, 15:33
I know this intersection and was just there, Friday. There isn't a truck stop there. I can't quite figure out which gas station might of been a truck stop, back then. Argh. 76 is with ConocoPhillips these days, but theres only a small Conoco, in front of a Brookshire Brothers Grocery hardly a truck stop.

Wiggles0923
07-09-15, 12:52
I know this intersection and was just there, Friday. There isn't a truck stop there. I can't quite figure out which gas station might of been a truck stop, back then. Argh. 76 is with ConocoPhillips these days, but theres only a small Conoco, in front of a Brookshire Brothers Grocery hardly a truck stop.It is next to the public safety center and the bank. There are always several trucks lined up along the back of the property. It is a regular gas station that allows truckers to park and rest.

LorenTide
07-12-15, 17:13
I didn't see Melanie on Fort st for a while, at least a year. She's still working?

LulusLove
02-06-16, 12:58
Just curious if any truck drivers give info as to what there payin for BJ's and FS.

MyBudFang
05-02-16, 13:08
Just curious if any truck drivers give info as to what there payin for BJ's and FS.For you mongers that think you can get a SW at a truck stop, without a semi, think again. The reason you most likely won't be able to is 1) Security, the girls feel safer in a truck than your car. 2) Easy to move around from truck to truck, for the same reason you don't like being behind a truck on the freeway, you can't see around them. 3) Easy to acquire new John's,a CB radio makes it easy to communicate.

So my advice is, if you aren't driving a semi, stay out of the truck stops.

Jaykee101
10-17-16, 13:28
Just curious if any truck drivers give info as to what there payin for BJ's and FS.I am a driver and I frequent Sunoco truck stop near Fort and Clark Street. Walkers 24/7 at that place so I have definitely partaken A number of times. 20 + 40 seems to be the going rate for most of them. I have had a few strung out ladies offer service for 10. But I would steer clear of those ones.

LulusLove
10-18-16, 14:57
I am a driver and I frequent Sunoco truck stop near Fort and Clark Street. Walkers 24/7 at that place so I have definitely partaken A number of times. 20 + 40 seems to be the going rate for most of them. I have had a few strung out ladies offer service for 10. But I would steer clear of those ones.60 seems a bit high figured you guys would save the money for a room and just pay 40 for FS.

Jaykee101
10-19-16, 04:53
60 seems a bit high figured you guys would save the money for a room and just pay 40 for FS.No you're right. That's what I meant. 20 for BJ. 40 for FS I have never seen it higher than that.

Bruce018
01-29-17, 03:10
Is this truckstop on Fort / Clark right of the interstate? How do you get to it / is this still a go hunting ground for s / w? Info. Appreciated.

Jaykee101
01-31-17, 20:16
Is this truckstop on Fort / Clark right of the interstate? How do you get to it / is this still a go hunting ground for s / w? Info. Appreciated.I have never stopped there where I didn't see at least one girl. Every now and then I will show up there and nothing will be going on, but it's only a matter of time before somebody comes out. When the weather is nice it's virtually Non-Stop. Even in the winter it's not the best place if you want to get a good night's rest because of the girls knocking on the door. Unless you put up a sign of course, every girl I have talked to said they would leave the truckers alone if they know they don't want to be bothered.

The girls also walk on fort Street between clark and Livernois.

Location: if you're going north on 75, take the livernois exit, it's 45 or 46. Take a right at the light at the end of the ramp then immediately turn left onto fort. It's a big four-lane road, you can't miss fort Street. When you make the left on to Fort, the Sunoco gas station will be on the left hand side about three-quarters of a mile down just before you get to Clark Street. There is a small lot to park trucks in, probably about 10 at a time.

I hope that helps. I've been going there for years. If you are in a truck, it's a for sure thing if you're looking to get into something.

Bruce018
02-08-17, 02:47
I have never stopped there where I didn't see at least one girl. Every now and then I will show up there and nothing will be going on, but it's only a matter of time before somebody comes out. When the weather is nice it's virtually Non-Stop. Even in the winter it's not the best place if you want to get a good night's rest because of the girls knocking on the door. Unless you put up a sign of course, every girl I have talked to said they would leave the truckers alone if they know they don't want to be bothered.

The girls also walk on fort Street between clark and Livernois.

Location: if you're going north on 75, take the livernois exit, it's 45 or 46. Take a right at the light at the end of the ramp then immediately turn left onto fort. It's a big four-lane road, you can't miss fort Street. When you make the left on to Fort, the Sunoco gas station will be on the left hand side about three-quarters of a mile down just before you get to Clark Street. There is a small lot to park trucks in, probably about 10 at a time.

I hope that helps. I've been going there for years. If you are in a truck, it's a for sure thing if you're looking to get into something.Thanks for the info. Will check it out next time I am in town. I drive a big truck just hope there will be a place to park. Never had any luck in Detroit hopefully this will change it.

Jaykee101
02-08-17, 12:31
Thanks for the info. Will check it out next time I am in town. I drive a big truck just hope there will be a place to park. Never had any luck in Detroit hopefully this will change it.Yea I have rarely had trouble parking there. Especially during the day / early evening. Even when it is busy at night, people seem to come and go a lot. If you look hard enough, you can see the sign from the freeway.

I also drive a big truck and stop there to wait for my customs docs to clear. A good spot for a lot of things apparently. LOL.

ItsAllJustFun
02-18-17, 00:14
Isn't it across Detroit Police Department?

Jaykee101
02-18-17, 14:46
It is located right next to the fire station and police station. However that doesn't stop anybody from doing their thing. Between the truck stop and the girls who just walk up and down Fort Street all day I haven't really seen anybody get busted ever.

Isn't it across Detroit Police Department?

Jaykee101
02-24-17, 14:46
This was reported in the street walker section but figured I would post here as well.

The Sunoco gas station truck stop no longer allows truck parking as of right now. Went by there yesterday evening and they have barriers up in the truck parking area. They have done this before but it never latest long. Hopefully it's temporary.

MetroRider
03-07-17, 00:14
Looks like the big trucks are back, seen a few parked there the other night.

Jaykee101
03-13-17, 10:03
Looks like the big trucks are back, seen a few parked there the other night.I stopped there yesterday to grab some paperwork, there was a truck parked there but unfortunately the cement barriers are still there.

Bruce018
04-04-17, 02:52
I stopped there yesterday to grab some paperwork, there was a truck parked there but unfortunately the cement barriers are still there.Is the barrier down yet? If not how many trucks can fit in the lot you are speaking of? Info. Appreciated.

Jaykee101
04-04-17, 23:15
Is the barrier down yet? If not how many trucks can fit in the lot you are speaking of? Info. Appreciated.Do not quote me on the exact amount but I want to say around 4. A few people back up to the barrier, and as long as you're not blocking entrance to the fuel Island you will be fine. Also the last pump toward the street, some people parked alongside the road parallel the Fort Street near that last pump in the lot. Some people just make their own spot there. Like I said if you're not blocking anything, nobody will bother you. Except the ladies of course. LOL. I hope that helps out.

Jaykee101
04-05-17, 01:55
Is the barrier down yet? If not how many trucks can fit in the lot you are speaking of? Info. Appreciated.Its 1:30 am and I just pulled in. Theres room for apx 6 trucks plus the area parallel to fort. I was able to back a set of doubles to the barrier without. Blocking anything. .

I wish there was parking on the ave for trucks. There were 4 decent looking SW's on my way in. Oh well. Good luck!

Bruce018
04-05-17, 02:01
Do not quote me on the exact amount but I want to say around 4. A few people back up to the barrier, and as long as you're not blocking entrance to the fuel Island you will be fine. Also the last pump toward the street, some people parked alongside the road parallel the Fort Street near that last pump in the lot. Some people just make their own spot there. Like I said if you're not blocking anything, nobody will bother you. Except the ladies of course. LOL. I hope that helps out.That's the info. I needed. You the man.

BigBlockChuck
04-07-17, 10:47
Owner just shooed everybody off. The city had the lot blocked. Threaten in to tow.

Jaykee101
04-07-17, 19:28
Owner just shooed everybody off. The city had the lot blocked. Threaten in to tow.That's crazy. Just two nights ago I was there from about midnight until 11 am With no problem. Damn. Thanks for the update though!

SissyCD
05-06-17, 14:01
Any action at Belleville truck stop off 94.

Fast69
08-06-18, 09:18
Any action at Belleville truck stop off 94.I remember the early 90's at that 75 welcome rest stop. Hoe's everywhere. I mean cute nice bodies they had it all. Every time I drive by one, including Belleville, I look to see if anyone is working. Nothing.

Does anyone ever see any action at the truck stops anymore?

Randy313
02-07-19, 06:57
Are there any female truck drivers that stop off in the metro Detroit area? If so PM me.

BadBosco
02-07-19, 20:18
I remember the early 90's at that 75 welcome rest stop. Hoe's everywhere. I mean cute nice bodies they had it all. Every time I drive by one, including Belleville, I look to see if anyone is working. Nothing.

Does anyone ever see any action at the truck stops anymore?A bit of history for you youngsters. That rest stop was referred to as "lollypop Park" In the 70's to early 80's I was told that the pimps from Detroit use to bring down motorhomes with there ho's sort of a mobile cat house. My high school friends uses to go there and harass the working girls.

The final "straw" was when the gay guys took over in the 80's, legend has it that a father and son went into the restroom and some guy in the next stall tried to pull the kid under the divider. The father proceeded to beat the crap out of the homo (good for him) Just after that, the place was leveled and a new rest stop was built a few years after that. Place is "clean" now as far as I know.

BigBlockChuck
04-15-19, 13:29
Cute blond. Very quiet. Gets dropped off by boyfriend / handler. Always good time. Not a clock watcher.