PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78

ILuvThisTown29
08-24-17, 17:48
Don't do it, I noticed she had been not posting for maybe 2 months or less. Never had the desire anyways.She been in the business atleast 3 years she started as a craiglist girl last year she started posting on BP. An yeah more then likely its true she a very unsafe provider offer me bb on my ad I do BJ but not FS. Nowadays I do everything covered.

Castro1988
08-24-17, 18:42
http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/unbelievable-late-night/35978048 Has anyone been with her recently?

HoldenCaul
08-25-17, 11:17
Do we know which two girls got busted in troy?Not sure. One was a normal looking house near an elementary school that I've never been to before. The other one was in an apartment complex that I have been to before. Holy crap. But back when I went there, the operation has since moved to another region. Man. I can see why the house got busted that is just crazy way too visible and suspicious looking.

I am curious about a question that was asked here, say you do get pulled over afterwards, what are your legal rights in this case? Refuse to say anything and risk arrest?

Sinisterfiend
08-25-17, 11:18
Sorry about that post concerning the std girl.

Saw that and instantly freaked out, if someone is passing around that free gift, thought people here should know.

I meant no harm, didn't realize I was breaking the site code.

Won't happen again.

Sinisterfiend.

Toms987
08-25-17, 11:48
I believe there was an asian group working out of the Village Green location. That would be the one turned over to ICE.

This is why it's not a good idea to see a provider that works out of her home, the neighbors. Recently in Troy, there was a bust at a residence for prostitution. Troy LE also pulled men over after leaving an apartment in Troy trying to build a case. Pay close attention to the video at the 1:40 minute mark. You guys need to avoid Heather like the plague.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/prostitution-busts-in-troy-two-women-arrested-in-separate-cases.

ChaserX
08-25-17, 14:39
Does anyone know of any old providers? I'm talking about beyond 50. I am sick of milfs that are in their 30's or technically milfs because they had a kid at 16 or something like that. Old women just know how to please better than the majority of younger ones. The one I use to see Cat, unfortunately passed away a few months ago so I'm left without any true milfs or cougars. I'm willing to trade my reviews, experiences, utrs, and atfs in exchange. Thanks.

Delta67
08-25-17, 19:49
Not sure. One was a normal looking house near an elementary school that I've never been to before. The other one was in an apartment complex that I have been to before. Holy crap. But back when I went there, the operation has since moved to another region. Man. I can see why the house got busted that is just crazy way too visible and suspicious looking.

I am curious about a question that was asked here, say you do get pulled over afterwards, what are your legal rights in this case? Refuse to say anything and risk arrest?Might as well have put a sign out front "Illegal business inside" If you make more than two passes trying to locate an address, LEAVE. Tips: If you are stopped, tell the truth. Let the provider deal with the consequences. My other tip is take a used envelope. Write something that you know details about (Austin A40 cylinder head). When the provider gives you the destination, write it down on the envelope. If stopped I comply with Uncle LEO and explain a guy was going to sell me a cylinder head. The guy wasn't there so I waited while his friend tried to contact him. I gave up after a half hour and left. Throw in a little anger about the loser not showing and you will be on your way. This will work once as Uncle LEO generally works the same area and may remember you.

IMonger2
08-25-17, 23:02
Does anyone know of any old providers? I'm talking about beyond 50. I am sick of milfs that are in their 30's or technically milfs because they had a kid at 16 or something like that. Old women just know how to please better than the majority of younger ones. The one I use to see Cat, unfortunately passed away a few months ago so I'm left without any true milfs or cougars. I'm willing to trade my reviews, experiences, utrs, and atfs in exchange. Thanks.Cat always told me about a granny that worked out of or near warren. Never met up with her though or do I recall her name.

BoomHeadShot
08-26-17, 02:41
Maybe got lucky. I posted a few weeks ago about the "games" she plays. She would want to meet up but then all of a sudden not answer. Fast forward a week later and I get this text of I'm alone, as she lives with her mom and sister. Went to the address and it is the girl in the pic. NOW. Don't know how old the pics are but she is large-ER. We chatted for a bit so I think I'm on her list of respond. She did text me the other day because she had a home decor item I liked and told me she would sell it. Anyway, very very unreliable. So to answer your question, no she's not LE and it was not a setup. But depending on your likes, you may have dodged a bullet of disappointment. She does / claims she has another job so maybe that's why the rates are so low. Side note-she smokes 420 and I saw some scripts on the dresser so maybe some psych issues? Not sure. Over all paid 50 for a s / s. Was not informed to bring raingear so went for the BBBJ.Had an amazing dream tonight with "Tattooed Bbw. ".

Looks-wise, most you guys will find her lacking. You have to be into a very specific type of mature "SSBBW," which lucky I am. Stone wasn't lying when he said she is "large-ER. ".

Picked her up from an apartment (didn't walk in, she walked out; so hopefully this cuts down on nosy neighbor suspicion) and we got a notel.

We agreed to $ for hr (and that covered full service, BBBJCIM, massage, the works). And I provided party supplies (M, tree, drink). That hr became 2. 5. Very friendly, very accommodating, takes direction well, showers client with attention, no drama, and obviously not a clock watcher. I was convinced that she was having as much fun as I was. This was basically a GFE and almost felt like a "date" experience (expect instead of taking her out to eat as payment for the pussy I just give her the money upfront so she can buy groceries LOL).

This is exactly the type of experience I've been looking for and will absolutely repeat. Thanks for the info Stoned, you made this possible. Cheers, sir!

VcyClonn
08-26-17, 03:11
Hey fellas.

Looking for lenient asian providers in west coast side. Its been a while after I took a break, so resuming with some asian talent which are not from AMPs. May be you guys can PM me with details if not interested in sharing I forum. Stay safe.

Cheers.

Snacky
08-26-17, 08:21
Does anyone know of any old providers? I'm talking about beyond 50. I am sick of milfs that are in their 30's or technically milfs because they had a kid at 16 or something like that. Old women just know how to please better than the majority of younger ones. The one I use to see Cat, unfortunately passed away a few months ago so I'm left without any true milfs or cougars. I'm willing to trade my reviews, experiences, utrs, and atfs in exchange. Thanks.Shelly is very well regarded. Easy to find with BP search.

Guwman
08-26-17, 09:04
Does anyone know of any old providers? I'm talking about beyond 50. I am sick of milfs that are in their 30's or technically milfs because they had a kid at 16 or something like that. Old women just know how to please better than the majority of younger ones. The one I use to see Cat, unfortunately passed away a few months ago so I'm left without any true milfs or cougars. I'm willing to trade my reviews, experiences, utrs, and atfs in exchange. Thanks.I have seen her several times. Great attitude if you treat her right. As always, YMMV, but definitely worth a visit.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/24402100

Tiger0033
08-26-17, 13:28
I'm sorry but what's YMMV mean?

Anansi
08-26-17, 13:45
I'm sorry but what's YMMV mean?YourMileage May Vary.

Aka.

Just because I got lucky you may or may not.

Acoustic53
08-26-17, 13:47
I'm sorry but what's YMMV mean?Mr. Tiger, please click on the "Abbreviations" menu bar drop-down, and you will find in the following definition in the 'Y' section:

"YMMV --- Your Mileage May Vary (you could get different results)".

In case you are interested in the etymology, the term came from the EPA fuel economy estimates calculated in the lab on test vehicles.

StoneMaker
08-26-17, 16:19
Had an amazing dream tonight with "Tattooed Bbw. ".

Looks-wise, most you guys will find her lacking. You have to be into a very specific type of mature "SSBBW," which lucky I am. Stone wasn't lying when he said she is "large-ER. ".

Picked her up from an apartment (didn't walk in, she walked out; so hopefully this cuts down on nosy neighbor suspicion) and we got a notel.

We agreed to $ for hr (and that covered full service, BBBJCIM, massage, the works). And I provided party supplies (M, tree, drink). That hr became 2. 5. Very friendly, very accommodating, takes direction well, showers client with attention, no drama, and obviously not a clock watcher. I was convinced that she was having as much fun as I was. This was basically a GFE and almost felt like a "date" experience (expect instead of taking her out to eat as payment for the pussy I just give her the money upfront so she can buy groceries LOL).

This is exactly the type of experience I've been looking for and will absolutely repeat. Thanks for the info Stoned, you made this possible. Cheers, sir!She is not that bad once connection is made. No worries. That's what this forum is for.

TxFlyer15
08-26-17, 23:38
Avoid at all costs. I heard a horror story from another member that she threatened to out his info because he asked for too much for the price.Agreed. She will expose your info if you piss her off, and you never know what will set her off. She's high priced (asks $$ and paranoid about privacy because of her "real job".

Stay away.

Fixxxer2017
08-27-17, 13:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

FactoryRat
08-27-17, 15:30
I'm pretty sure someone posted about this one, but for the life of me I can't find it. Just asking because she sent a text out of the blue asking if I could come see her after inquiring info about her a couple days before.

Just wondering what her status is? Thanks for any info.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-fun-massage/36305873

Christ! Nevermind, I found it. I put Sarah in search, but it didn't come up. Just ignore me please.

ChaserX
08-27-17, 15:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Formula382
08-27-17, 19:58
I'm pretty sure someone posted about this one, but for the life of me I can't find it. Just asking because she sent a text out of the blue asking if I could come see her after inquiring info about her a couple days before.

Just wondering what her status is? Thanks for any info.

Christ! Nevermind, I found it. I put Sarah in search, but it didn't come up. Just ignore me please.Set appt with Sarah drove a considerable way to her seedy hotel and she stopped texting and did not show. Called her and no answer. Think I dodged a bullet absolutely the worst dive bomb location I have ever seen.

Ghill33
08-28-17, 07:33
Saw Maria after reading some favorable reviews on here. I wouldn't repeat, but not necessarily because of anything she did. Everything was okay with her (just okay). My main problem is with the location. There were so many red flags. Being on such high alert hurt the whole experience for me. It was a good learning experience though. PM for details.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/up-all-night-the-all-natural-double-ddelight/34157398

PokeMan7
08-28-17, 09:12
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bootylicious-baby/28683046

I saw this ad and searched back to see that she posts pretty regularly. Commenta on EB says her head is really good. Does anyone on here know of she's legit? Looks like a former SW to me.

RideMe3726
08-28-17, 13:42
Set appt with Sarah drove a considerable way to her seedy hotel and she stopped texting and did not show. Called her and no answer. Think I dodged a bullet absolutely the worst dive bomb location I have ever seen.Where is she at? I sent a text to her with no response. I don't remember if it the next day or the day after she responded asking if I want to see her. I did not respond back. Pm if necessary.

Thanks.

FactoryRat
08-28-17, 15:23
Set appt with Sarah drove a considerable way to her seedy hotel and she stopped texting and did not show. Called her and no answer. Think I dodged a bullet absolutely the worst dive bomb location I have ever seen.Yeah, read the same things in the other reviews. From what they say it's ok in the day, but avoid at night. Thanks.

AnotherMan
08-29-17, 04:43
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/experience-the-perfection-of-pleasure-relax-unwind-and-play/33958768

Tracks for days. Crazy. She was in the clouds so I pretty much had unlimited dreams until I got bored. Wouldn't repeat burnt plenty of rubber.

BlackHawk3200
08-29-17, 10:08
Where is she at? I sent a text to her with no response. I don't remember if it the next day or the day after she responded asking if I want to see her. I did not respond back. Pm if necessary.

Thanks.Near 8 and mound. I've found specifically for sarah, she has responded fairly quickly to contact, usually within the day. She says she also dances at a nearby club, so it may explain the delay.

I'd say generally SPs can be hard to get a hold of for texts. Imagine how many texts, calls, they go through. So, if you got a response the next day, I'd give it a shot. She probably cycled through responding when she could. Which for me, is positive sign that the SP has some faculty of mind.

I haven't had a chance to meet again, but I will when I get time out that way again.

QuestForFun
08-29-17, 16:55
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/experience-the-perfection-of-pleasure-relax-unwind-and-play/33958768

Tracks for days. Crazy. She was in the clouds so I pretty much had unlimited dreams until I got bored. Wouldn't repeat burnt plenty of rubber.She looks Cassius queen?.

PantyLoverF
08-29-17, 18:59
Hi all,

Anyone see her yet? I called today and asked what she meant about a "shave" for $20. She said a shave. I asked would manscaping be done. She said yes. I asked about draping options. She said its up to you.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/t...285034348.html

She sounded very pleasant on the phone. Said she does her massages in a Gym 3 minutes from IKEA in Canton.

Senor Fox
08-29-17, 21:37

Tracks for days. Crazy. She was in the clouds so I pretty much had unlimited dreams until I got bored. Wouldn't repeat burnt plenty of rubber.Open menu? Greek?

SocialAveng313
08-29-17, 23:48
Curious about this gem at 9 & John are.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-spinner-open-minded/28348027

Thanks.I've still been tempted even though I bailed on her a few times. Tried again this past Sunday. Drove around to check out the neighborhood a few times and the HPPD showed up. I don't know if they went to her house because I took off. Don't know what to make of it.

All Seven Days
08-30-17, 01:18
Of Sarah lately, 8 mile area scouts out and about. And she's not well.

AnotherMan
08-30-17, 03:20
Open menu? Greek?Nope that was pretty much the only thing off the menu.

AnotherMan
08-30-17, 03:33
She looks Cassius queen?.I'm not sure who that is. Does she have a link or something?

LohnDog
08-30-17, 14:44

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-fun-massage/36305873What do you mean she's not well was going to set something up with her.

Balashi1
08-30-17, 14:53

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-fun-massage/36305873Not well??

FactoryRat
08-30-17, 19:03
What do you mean she's not well was going to set something up with her.I'd like to know also, please. She keeps texting me that she wants my pee pee.

FactoryRat
08-30-17, 19:36
Curious about this gem at 9 & John are.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-spinner-open-minded/28348027

Thanks.God, I really hope this works. This was my convesation with her today.

Hey, how much for the hour? Thanks.

175 hr.

All inclusive?

Yes.

Triple?

Yes.

Got pictures?

https://api.textnow.me/media/?h=e8d401e2b085f2bda513fb208f0ddcf59d1d0da340161faeb88ca8577a4bbad5

Can you prove it with a finger in the rear? That'd be great, thanks.

Nope I don't do pic request.

Especially that kind.

Ok, thank you for your time.

Yeppers.

ZenSpeed
08-30-17, 19:56
I'm not sure who that is. Does she have a link or something?She's retired, or at least not posting.

Doesn't look a thing like her, IMHO.

EricTheReddit
08-30-17, 20:22
She's retired, or at least not posting.

Doesn't look a thing like her, IMHO.It's not her, this one was working out of her house in Dearborn Heights for a while in the fall but seems to be in a bad way atm.

LohnDog
08-30-17, 20:44
God, I really hope this works. This was my convesation with her today.

Hey, how much for the hour? Thanks.

175 hr.

All inclusive?

Yes.

Triple?

Yes.

Got pictures?

https://api.textnow.me/media/?h=e8d401e2b085f2bda513fb208f0ddcf59d1d0da340161faeb88ca8577a4bbad5

Can you prove it with a finger in the rear? That'd be great, thanks.

Nope I don't do pic request.

Especially that kind.

Ok, thank you for your time.

Yeppers.She looks to go to be true.

SocialAveng313
08-30-17, 20:53
She looks to go to be true.That ain't her.

LohnDog
08-30-17, 20:53
Had a dream about amber last night she is very nice a Bbw and takes it like a champ everything covered.

LohnDog
08-30-17, 20:57
That ain't her.Have you seen her?

SeerCum
08-30-17, 21:59
Interested to know if these two girls are legit.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/of-the-line-extremely-sweet-petite-treat/36257838

Mainly interested in the red head.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-blow-your-mind/37384923

SocialAveng313
08-30-17, 23:04
Have you seen her?As mentioned a few weeks back, I have discovered her social media page and know what she looks like and where she lives. Never went through with it though. She is quite attractive.

NeverTell
08-30-17, 23:44
Ok, I had a "visitor" visit me at my hotel on a recent trip and 10 minutes after she came in my room, in the middle of my massage, the hotel room phone rang. I was a little freaked out but answered. The guy on the phone asked if had received my complimentary water bottle when I checked in. I had. This isn't something a hotel normally does. The especially confusing part was that this was 11 PM! Why the hell would they do that?

Did they know something was up? Was it the pimp calling from a house phone? (I doubt this lady has a pimp). I thought for a moment it was the police trying to verify a man in the room and the lady was maybe under cover but we had already done the cop check so I didn't think this for very long.

Dnyce
08-31-17, 04:29
Ok, I had a "visitor" visit me at my hotel on a recent trip and 10 minutes after she came in my room, in the middle of my massage, the hotel room phone rang. I was a little freaked out but answered. The guy on the phone asked if had received my complimentary water bottle when I checked in. I had. This isn't something a hotel normally does. The especially confusing part was that this was 11 PM! Why the hell would they do that?

Did they know something was up? Was it the pimp calling from a house phone? (I doubt this lady has a pimp). I thought for a moment it was the police trying to verify a man in the room and the lady was maybe under cover but we had already done the cop check so I didn't think this for very long.

How do you think some of these ladies come and go as they please to the hotels? I actually got a room directly from an owner once, and he was just like "see you next time my freeenn" It was pretty funny. I haven't been back.

All Seven Days
08-31-17, 10:16
I am correcting a statement I made about "Sarah".

When I said she wasn't well, I meant she is not in a great place in her life, tough times, the place she stays at.

She along with everyone else in this world has issues, whether personal or family. I apologized to her personaly for something that I didn't mean to come out the way it did. I was an asshole for saying what I did. If ya'all want to rip me a new one, go for it.

She is a nice young lady, personable and is a straight up little sexy fox.

Give her a ring, treat her well.

I'm no sugar daddy, just in this hobby like most of you for some tail every now and again.

Have a great and safe day.

Cecil0042
08-31-17, 11:29
I can't seem to get a response to either text or phone. Anyone make a connection lately? I've finally decided to test her skills and now can't make an apt. !

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/shawna-ann/33850078

C.

RideMe3726
08-31-17, 14:25
Just a quick on her. I texted her her once asked if she working. Now I keep getting repeated texts from her asking if I would like to see her. I use one of the apps so no issue, but could be.

I am correcting a statement I made about "Sarah".

When I said she wasn't well, I meant she is not in a great place in her life, tough times, the place she stays at.

She along with everyone else in this world has issues, whether personal or family. I apologized to her personaly for something that I didn't mean to come out the way it did. I was an asshole for saying what I did. If ya'all want to rip me a new one, go for it.

She is a nice young lady, personable and is a straight up little sexy fox.

Give her a ring, treat her well.

I'm no sugar daddy, just in this hobby like most of you for some tail every now and again.

Have a great and safe day.

Nknk789
08-31-17, 19:04
I can't seem to get a response to either text or phone. Anyone make a connection lately? I've finally decided to test her skills and now can't make an apt. !

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/shawna-ann/33850078

C.Same to me. She did not respond for my text or call. Heard a lot of good review from her. But can not make a appointment.

CarlossPicYw
08-31-17, 22:57
Same to me. She did not respond for my text or call. Heard a lot of good review from her. But can not make a appointment.Same here. She was a gem, but I haven't heard from her at all recently. She was living in a sober halfway house, so it's possible that she fell off the wagon and has to sort her situation out right now, but you'd think that'd just lead her to work harder at this sort of thing. Fingers crossed for her.

EminpNine
09-01-17, 11:24
So I thought I would share a recent dream about this one.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/face-painting-catch-much-more/36400048

Arranged for a half-hr visit to her west Westland location, safe area, for $1. I have dreams about every four months or so. I get there and it begins well enough. Mostly I only go for BBBJ with catch and I feel I have a sure thing based on her ad, right? Well, about three minutes in she lets me know that she gets tired fast and she can't do this for a half hour. About 30 seconds later she repeats herself. I change to my money position to hurry things along, but now she is getting in my head (the thinking one). A few more times of telling me she is getting tired and then she is done. About 7 minutes in. I ask her to use her hand and she gives it about 30 seconds. I try myself, another 30 secs before she judges that I am not going to finish and she wants to be done. She says "I had you hard but then it went soft. " Yeah, it went soft because you started pressuring me to finish on demand. I'm not a seal, for fuck sake. I just got dressed and left without saying another word to her. She said she wanted to finish me but obviously only if I could in the three minutes she spent trying.

Anyway, another terrible outing. So very tired of bad experiences. I think I pick pretty well. Low-key, older, among other things. This is high risk for me like I am sure it is with a lot of guys. I cannot afford to keep having these bad experiences. Both in money and in risk. $1. Is a LOT of money for a risky waste of time.

So can anyone recommend a good woman in decent shape who will do what I want and lives in Livonia, A2, Westland, Novi, Farmington, Romulus area? I'd just like to find a regular, low-key lady. You can PM me if you like.

Snacky
09-01-17, 11:29
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/diamond-ladies-have-you-covered-east-side-to-the-west-safe-with-private-locations/37401563

Not quite as cute as Shawna or Aaliyah, but oh my god does she deliver. GFE in pretty much every way. The greatest BBBJ ever. This girl knows how to worship a cock.

Fuck yea.

Cecil0042
09-01-17, 13:21
I could call I suppose but then I would get the published rate, not the real rate. What does this time cost with Aaliyah?

C.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/diamond-ladies-have-you-covered-east-side-to-the-west-safe-with-private-locations/37401563

Not quite as cute as Shawna or Aaliyah, but oh my god does she deliver. GFE in pretty much every way. The greatest BBBJ ever. This girl knows how to worship a cock.

Fuck yea.

Prynn696
09-01-17, 15:08
So I thought I would share a recent dream about this one.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/face-painting-catch-much-more/36400048

Arranged for a half-hr visit to her west Westland location, safe area, for $1. I have dreams about every four months or so. I get there and it begins well enough. Mostly I only go for BBBJ with catch and I feel I have a sure thing based on her ad, right? Well, about three minutes in she lets me know that she gets tired fast and she can't do this for a half hour. About 30 seconds later she repeats herself. I change to my money position to hurry things along, but now she is getting in my head (the thinking one). A few more times of telling me she is getting tired and then she is done. About 7 minutes in. I ask her to use her hand and she gives it about 30 seconds. I try myself, another 30 secs before she judges that I am not going to finish and she wants to be done. She says "I had you hard but then it went soft. " Yeah, it went soft because you started pressuring me to finish on demand. I'm not a seal, for fuck sake. I just got dressed and left without saying another word to her. She said she wanted to finish me but obviously only if I could in the three minutes she spent trying.

Anyway, another terrible outing. So very tired of bad experiences. I think I pick pretty well. Low-key, older, among other things. This is high risk for me like I am sure it is with a lot of guys. I cannot afford to keep having these bad experiences. Both in money and in risk. $1. Is a LOT of money for a risky waste of time.

So can anyone recommend a good woman in decent shape who will do what I want and lives in Livonia, A2, Westland, Novi, Farmington, Romulus area? I'd just like to find a regular, low-key lady. You can PM me if you like.With all the BS that comes with these girls we should all boycott these girls. Maybe they will get the hint and things can go back to the way it use to be. LOL, talk about dreaming, but I know it would work. The dancers would start playing more then. At this point no dancer dares to escort. They get fired. Thats how BP come about. And its killing the strip clubs but also killing us. Lets be smart guys. We set ourselves up time and time again trying to find the right provider.

HornyGoat69
09-01-17, 16:29
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/southfield-area-model-type-mature-provider/28201886

Any reviews on this one. Both what's allowed and price.

Thanks.

StoneMaker
09-01-17, 16:47
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/southfield-area-model-type-mature-provider/28201886

Thanks.I think you should search the forum. This one has been reviewed numerous times with less than favorable reviews. Am I wrong?

HornyGoat69
09-01-17, 17:08
I think you should search the forum. This one has been reviewed numerous times with less than favorable reviews. Am I wrong?Found the one. Kinda mixed reviews and hence asked. Should have clarified. My bad.

Acoustic53
09-01-17, 17:52
This afternoon, I paid a visit to the woman who answered to the following ad for Cassie:

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cassie/37543478

The short review: she appeared to be the woman in the ad, the donation was one hundred for hhr, and I left unsatisfied and am undecided whether to repeat.

The longer review:

I opened BP and saw that her ad had been placed only ten minutes prior, so, impulsively, I called, and she answered on the first ring. This was encouraging. I said I saw her ad, asked her location and availability, and she gave me the main intersection -- I-94 and Haggerty -- and after hesitating at the distance, I decided to see her. She asked how long I'd see her, and said oh, half hour to an hour. She quoted me eighty and one-fifty. I thought that was reasonable and said so, and that I would leave right now.

She texted me the address, which is one of the large, sprawling apartment complexes near the lake in that area, a couple miles off the freeway. This also I liked (although some members have posted that they avoid residences as opposed to hotels), because I felt this was safer.

I texted her when I arrived, and after some confusion with phone calls not coming through, she buzzed me into her building and I went to her door. She was wearing a little black dress that revealed some deep cleavage. Very enticing. She let me in, asked me to take off my shoes, and began scurrying about, picking up the place a bit. She is definitely the woman in the photos in the ad, but a bit portlier, which became very apparent later, when she disrobed. She has a little dog in a kennel or crate in the living room, and she spoke about how there must have been a dog in that unit before she moved in, because her dog has sprayed in several corners. She said the dog was barking and growling at her earlier, likely when I buzzed, but the dog was quiet for the most part while I was there. I did not notice any odor of dog urine, but perhaps her cigarette smoke concealed it.

She entertains in her bedroom, which has a very big, comfy bed, on which she began spreading an old cover over the sheets. After reading other members' experiences in private residences where there is nothing but a bare mattress on the floor, I found this to be encouraging as well. While she was moving about the room, I attempted to make small talk, as in "how long have you been here?" and "how do you like the place", etc. She moved in two months ago with her roommate, loves the area, her place looks out over the lake, and all the necessities are conveniently nearby.

There was also some minor panic as she searched for a large box of condoms that was no longer there. I was just a bit flustered myself, as I thought I had brought some, but left them behind at home. Fortunately, she did find a stray one.

Then the less encouraging aspects began to crop up. She told me to place my donation on the dresser, and that it was one hundred. "But you said eighty on the phone," I said. No, she said that was SS, it is one hundred for half an hour. I purposely brought only eighty into the room, and I told her so, and that I could go back to my car and get the additional twenty. She agreed and would buzz me in again.

So put my shoes back on, let myself out, walked down the lot to the car, got the extra twenty from my wallet, and walked back, thinking all the way that maybe I should just get back in the car and leave. But I didn't.

Went back, she buzzed me in, then let me into her place again, and after I removed my shoes, directed me to the bedroom where I placed the additional bill, and she instructed me to "put your things there", meaning undress and place my clothing on a trunk at the foot of the bed. I did so, and she told me to get up on the bed, while she was undressing without further preamble.

I hesitated, because I wanted to see her unclothed, and especially because I wanted to pull her into my arms, feel her body, etc. But this was not on offer, apparently, because she told me again to get up on the bed. So, shrugging inside, I did so, laying back against the big fluffy pillow.

She was now nude except for a thong, which remained on the entire time. Without the dress to conceal her abdomen, she revealed a fairly sizable paunch, which was not attractive. It did make her look much older than her stated age of 28. But on the bed, where she sat on her heels to service me, bent over as she was, it was no longer visible anyway, so I determined to enjoy what was coming.

She rolled on the condom and got to work. And that is exactly what it felt like -- work. She was quite vigorous with her mouth, and for a short while, it felt pretty good, but instead of getting progressively harder, it plateaued, and her ministrations only became even more vigorous to the point where I was overstimulated. It didn't help that she had a TV or laptop tuned to a "Futurama" episode (which, by the way, I just saw the other day), so hearing Bender and Fry arguing was distracting.

She complained that she "couldn't do this for half an hour", and eventually took off the condom and offered to finish me off with her hand and lotion. But this was worse, as she was all but pummeling my testes with every downstroke. She gave up after maybe twenty minutes, and I was both relieved and unhappy to be finished.

To her credit, she offered to see me again for a full hour but at the half hour rate, because she "wanted to take care of me". But, she cautioned, I needed to use the phone number associated with HER ad as "Lexi", because "Cassie" is the name her "friend" uses, and she cannot give me this discount if I call using Cassie's number, because she splits the proceeds with Cassie.

Now -- I did check the phone number before I left the house, and I did note that it is used in ads for two other women named Luna and Jess (whom, I might add, look more attractive to me), but I know that often times two roommates share the same number, so I didn't take this as a red flag.

I did let her know that I work close by her place, so she did encourage me to see her again, while dressing and walking me to the door. She gave me a brief hug and a peck on the face, and I took the opportunity to squeeze her ass a little bit, and briefly stroke her breasts, but not at all satisfying.

All in all, I'm out a hundred without having that much of a good time. Again, to be fair -- I am older, and I do sometimes have difficulty getting and staying erect while using a condom, and with someone new; it's happened before. Plus, I'm still recovering from illness. And, again, she was nice enough -- yes, she talked rapidly, acted a bit scattered, which could all be due to nerves at seeing someone new. She even mentioned it herself, referring to her guests. So -- YMMV. You guys who can get off with any woman giving you head, you'll have no problem with Lexi. Me -- perhaps I'm too finicky. Or perhaps I'm too accustomed to the GFE I've been getting with certain other women.

In sum -- safe location, same woman in ad, no apparent handler, prices are about average, nice demeanor, no apparent substance abuse; but the experience was a letdown.

Sleeve
09-01-17, 20:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You waited 7 months to post this?

Seriously?

A2

SerenityNow437
09-01-17, 21:44
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/snowbunny/38009938

313-316-7549.

Made a visit with her this past week, was looking for a qv. She obliged, for a negotiated donation. Pics are her, although I did not get to see the smile. She is a pretty dull companion, does not process your words very quickly. Obviously small talk is out the window.

Phone rang a few times, very loud, she stared at it, then went back to work. Skills very routine and impersonal. The best thing I could say is that her incall was nice, she was clean, and we both got what we were looking for.

DennyInUSA
09-01-17, 22:55
Hot hot hot Brazilian girl.

http://adorethisangel.indyfiles.com/photo_albums/145338

https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltimore/files/8081939.htm

I had encounter with her through phone number on her website.

I knew she was visiting Detroit area. I was lucky to setup same day appointment.

Everything on the menu except fingering but wasn't any concern. I had a dream kind of encounter, if she visits again, will definitely see her. Can't wait in fact!

Hourly encounter went fast with rate mentioned on the website.

Stay safe fellows!

Denny.

SocialAveng313
09-02-17, 02:34
https://milfresumes.com/313-452-6505/

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/triple-threat-talented/37786948

Saw her tonight at her safe house in Southfield, It is her in the pictures in the ads. Paid the 80 for the hhr. Everything took place on the couch, which i didn't care for. If you like thick and pretty AA women, you will enjoy her. CBJ and CCG was all I could manage on the couch. Not GFE at all. Mightl repeat.

MrHungWell
09-02-17, 07:32
With all the BS that comes with these girls we should all boycott these girls. Maybe they will get the hint and things can go back to the way it use to be. LOL, talk about dreaming, but I know it would work. The dancers would start playing more then. At this point no dancer dares to escort. They get fired. Thats how BP come about. And its killing the strip clubs but also killing us. Lets be smart guys. We set ourselves up time and time again trying to find the right provider.It's not a matter of being smart, it's a matter of how this game works unfortunately. This whole "let's boycott the girls" mentality appears only after a bad report, then it quickly goes away. Why? Because we're not dealing with a legitimate business who honestly cares about customer service. We're dealing with junkies, liars, thieves, and that's not even mentioning their pimps. They're not going to stop wanting what they want, and neither are we. That's why a "boycott" in this game will never work.

Acoustic53
09-02-17, 08:08
Had another visit with the ever popular Nikki. Pretty much the same experience as the first time. Very accommodating, sweet girl. Very smart, college material, and a bit feisty. She hasn't moved yet since she has not saved enough money to make the move. She needs to get out of the hood, though the way she describes it the neighbors are watching out for each other. In any case if she was closer and had a better arrangement I'd be a regular but as it is I have to go quite a bit out of my way to arrange something. But she's trim, perky, and everything you'd expect from a 20 year old With nice tits. Here's a much better picture of her.

C.If anyone has seen Nikki recently, please PM me.

Sinisterfiend
09-02-17, 10:30
Same to me. She did not respond for my text or call. Heard a lot of good review from her. But can not make a appointment.Few things about shawna ann, after our sessions she clued me in about her, and the way she does business:

1 she likes to be treated nice and respectful, if you've been rough with her, disrespectful in any way, she won't see you again.

2 Last week her ad went up at 1:15, I contacted her at 1:30, said her phone was off the hook already, was booked up until 7 pm, her only opening, giggity.

So either she's booked up, its to the point she doesn't need to advertise that much anymore, or something happened during your session that made her flag your number, and won't see you again.

Keep in mind she doesn't like the rough stuff guys.

Sinisterfiend.

Grinder264
09-02-17, 10:43
Had another visit with the ever popular Nikki. Pretty much the same experience as the first time. Very accommodating, sweet girl. Very smart, college material, and a bit feisty. She hasn't moved yet since she has not saved enough money to make the move. She needs to get out of the hood, though the way she describes it the neighbors are watching out for each other. In any case if she was closer and had a better arrangement I'd be a regular but as it is I have to go quite a bit out of my way to arrange something. But she's trim, perky, and everything you'd expect from a 20 year old With nice tits. Here's a much better picture of her.

C.I'm interested!! What is the damage with her? Where located? And do you have contact info?

Thanks.

MikeLowrey74
09-02-17, 11:22
Same to me. She did not respond for my text or call. Heard a lot of good review from her. But can not make a appointment.I think something is up with her number. I am praying nothing bad has happened honestly. I communicated with her just the other day and trust me I am not on a banned list so my Spidey Senses are going off as well with this.

MikeLowrey74
09-02-17, 11:25

Thanks.This one would be best served if Antifa paid her a visit.

Sinisterfiend
09-02-17, 11:31
I think something is up with her number. I am praying nothing bad has happened honestly. I communicated with her just the other day and trust me I am not on a banned list so my Spidey Senses are going off as well with this.Hope she didn't get popped.

I know she was talking about getting an apartment or condo, maybee just taking a break to secure something.

StoneMaker
09-02-17, 17:38
Any info on this one? Staying on the east side and very responsive to texts. I know she worked with the MILF PAWG as a duo. Looks like she's going solo. Because of all the busts lately becoming cautious. The ad says "many surprises" which makes me paranoid.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/girl-next-doorwith-many-surprises/38598138

Bruce248
09-02-17, 19:16
Any info on this one? Staying on the east side and very responsive to texts. I know she worked with the MILF PAWG as a duo. Looks like she's going solo. Because of all the busts lately becoming cautious. The ad says "many surprises" which makes me paranoid.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/girl-next-doorwith-many-surprises/38598138I would also like to know more about this one. And I also agree that is a horrible choice of words for a title.

Bb Lover
09-03-17, 08:35
I would also like to know more about this one. And I also agree that is a horrible choice of words for a title.Don't go see this one, I did when she was posting before with the other MILF, she rushes you, clock watcher to the extreme & doesn't give you the whole time, keeps saying every two min how much time you have left also she said she does bbj on the phone but then when your there naked she switches to CBJ. Didn't enjoy my time at all. Wasted my money & time.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/girl-next-doorwith-many-surprises/38598138

BBQSauceBoi
09-03-17, 10:20
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/giselle-r-ady-to-satisf-upsc%CE%B1l%CE%B5-playmate-exotic-100%EA%AE%8Ereal-new-naughty-gorgeous/32899548. Anyone have any info.

Double Dribble
09-03-17, 10:38
Don't go see this one, I did when she was posting before with the other MILF, she rushes you, clock watcher to the extreme & doesn't give you the whole time, keeps saying every two min how much time you have left also she said she does bbj on the phone but then when your there naked she switches to CBJ. Didn't enjoy my time at all. Wasted my money & time.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/girl-next-doorwith-many-surprises/38598138Thanks, Guys for the post! I had my eye on this one too and was about to go see her but I won't after reading this. That is why it is so important to be patient, watch the ads, read the reviews and be safe. Damn, I was looking forward to that one. Even talked to her on the phone and she seemed nice. Oh well. There are better options out there.

Be safe out there.

EminpNine
09-03-17, 12:03
It's not a matter of being smart, it's a matter of how this game works unfortunately. This whole "let's boycott the girls" mentality appears only after a bad report, then it quickly goes away. Why? Because we're not dealing with a legitimate business who honestly cares about customer service. We're dealing with junkies, liars, thieves, and that's not even mentioning their pimps. They're not going to stop wanting what they want, and neither are we. That's why a "boycott" in this game will never work.Yes, that's why it is so good to find a good regular provider. I had one but she got too far into the candy. Would like to find another. I have been with a few who treat this as their profession and it's been great, but too many times they are as you stated.

Jackknoff
09-03-17, 12:56
Don't go see this one, I did when she was posting before with the other MILF, she rushes you, clock watcher to the extreme & doesn't give you the whole time, keeps saying every two min how much time you have left also she said she does bbj on the phone but then when your there naked she switches to CBJ. Didn't enjoy my time at all. Wasted my money & time.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/girl-next-doorwith-many-surprises/38598138Thanks for the warning / info. Good looking out.

MikeDownRiver
09-03-17, 14:49

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/girl-next-doorwith-many-surprises/38598138YMMV time. I had a much better experience than you. She was perfectly serviceable and friendly and good quality when I saw her. I just did a QV (70 I think) and got a CBJ. She looks gorgeous in her pics but a few things to keep in mind: you're unlikely to have her all made up for you; one of her front teeth is missing (not rotted or anything. Just one of them is gone) and she has many tattoos (her pics hide these last 2 elements well). I wasn't in any hurry to repeat, but she did the job for me.

Nyybry
09-03-17, 15:16
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jenny/38548233

I have seen this ad quite a bit. Does anyone have any Information if they have visited?

MikeLowrey74
09-03-17, 15:39
Hope she didn't get popped.

I know she was talking about getting an apartment or condo, maybee just taking a break to secure something.Guys confirmed everything is A OK. I am sure when she is ready she will let us know. Keep an eye out on BP.

MikeLowrey74
09-03-17, 15:40

I have seen this ad quite a bit. Does anyone have any Information if they have visited?This is one Borat needed the pussy magnet for! VERY NICE.

BBQSauceBoi
09-03-17, 18:52
http://detroit.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/2017-xxbig-booty-porn-starxx-2017/32722608

Kingicon
09-03-17, 22:26

I have seen this ad quite a bit. Does anyone have any Information if they have visited?She's hosting at a hotel in Melvindale. 100 hh and 175 hr. She may be flexible on donation but didn't push it. Wide open menu, but as always YMMV.

Sinisterfiend
09-03-17, 23:24
This is one Borat needed the pussy magnet for! VERY NICE.I saw and reviewed her a few months back, Sketchy house in ecorse. Wanted to back put, but went through with it.

In a nutshell, parked in an alley, walked in the back door into a small mud room with a small bed. Quoted 100 for hh, not sure if it was girl in the pics, but she was cute.

While undressing, a dude in a dress, that's right, a dude in a dress, busted in grabbed the donation, said I was quoted black girl price, asked for another 100.

I laughed and said ill take back my donation and be on my way. " Jenny" said it was fine and we proceeded.

Very cute girl, tight body, no rules, all three open.

Had some finger fun with a nice tight box, finished with a nice BBBJ with swallow.

I'd like to repeat, have had a a few conversations with her since then, said she's not in that situation anymore, but not sure I trust it.

Sinisterfiend.

SocialAveng313
09-03-17, 23:39
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/catching-before-work/38621733

Anyone have anything to share about her? Thank you for your support.

HookerLover
09-04-17, 00:42

Anyone have anything to share about her? Thank you for your support.Major candy user. She lost a ton of weight. Saw her about a year ago and she was good, but she has fallen fast. Careful with her as she hangs with a rough crowd.

Jooop
09-04-17, 05:32
http://detroit.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/2017-xxbig-booty-porn-starxx-2017/32722608Watch that area some times they have a package longer then you.

ATeal77
09-04-17, 06:09
Seen her post an ad last night.

Guys confirmed everything is A OK. I am sure when she is ready she will let us know. Keep an eye out on BP..

ATeal77
09-04-17, 06:14
Called the other day to set something up.

During our conversation I over heard a male voice coaching her in the back ground mostly likely a handler. Was accomadating with sending a couple photos but just didn't feel comfortable maybe she's newer and didn't know how to negotiate not too sure. I chose to go to a more reliable provider.

Anyone have anything to share about her? Thank you for your support..

BJlvr419
09-04-17, 07:48
In town for jazz fest and wanted to sample some local talent, texted at least 6 girls and heard back from nobody. Saturday night, no responses? Better luck next time I guess.

MetroRider
09-04-17, 12:07
As soon as I walked in I just walked right back out. I don't know how she hides it in the pics but the amount off baby damage in person was just too much for me. Also the age, 30. She looks every bit of 40 plus.

https://cheeposlist.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/bonus/post/23622135/#.

LorXXX
09-04-17, 14:45
Yes, that's why it is so good to find a good regular provider. I had one but she got too far into the candy. Would like to find another. I have been with a few who treat this as their profession and it's been great, but too many times they are as you stated.Sadly all true. Think it's somewhat unique to this area though. In major cities (Chicago / DC / LA / NYC), the game seems different. Many professionals there. And in a place like Canada where it is not nearly as underground, and even regulated somewhat and the women are much more respected in society, it is very professional, and much cleaner.

Perusing
09-04-17, 20:59
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/shower-%E3%82%BB%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%BC%E3%81%AA%E7%BE%8E%E3%81%97%E3%81%84%E6%B0%97%E8%B3%AA-4-hands-nuru/38447708

Third time trying one of these ads. Previous experience was one decent time one waste of time. Now it's two waste of time.

Unlike what is stated in the ad you can forget the Nuru, forget the kissing (which I would have anyway due to her less than becoming breath), forget the BBBJ, forget the pampering and forget the upscale facility unless you consider a 2 star motel room upscale.

The bright side the girl was young and very attractive. Unfortunately her demeanor couldn't have been one of more disinterest or less dispassionate. She had a body smooth as silk and the sensuousness of burlap underwear. She wasn't mean but there wasn't even a hint of friendliness. Just an in general ho hum blah blah blah vibe.

Typical two call system to get room number. Donation of 180 upon arrival was left on table. Was asked to lie on the bed for massage. Worst massage ever, no real rubbing but more of a hand action that reminded me of honking a bike horn where you squeeze the rubber ball. Very odd. After 4 or 5 minutes of that she asked me to turn over and she grabbed a condom. I asked her to hold off as I wanted the BBBJ. She said no to that request and I said the ad say's BBBJ and that I had confirmed that "everything in the ad was included" prior to coming.

She called someone, spoke in Chinese so didn't know what was said then handed me the phone. It was a woman on the phone and probably who I had texted with earlier. I explained I wasn't interested in staying if things were not to be as I was originally led to believe. I can't say for sure if she was trying to tell me (English wasn't the best nor was the clarity of the phone) that a BBBJ cost more or that there was no BBBJ. Didn't matter to me by then, I already paid too much and wasn't much interested at this point regardless so I told her I wanted my donation back. She agreed and I asked her to tell the girl. She did, and it was returned in full. I got dressed, left 20 bucks on the table and went back home.

Based on my three experiences I think it's safe to say the odds are that the girls who are "working" for the "Asian glitter glam ads" have no interest in being there and pretending is not part of their customer service skill set, either! Looks like the AMPs are much better odds for a decent "Asian" experience.

SocialAveng313
09-04-17, 23:50
https://myscarletbook.com/detroit/773-658-9176/

https://independent.com.detroit.escortbabylon.com/post/23331460/#.

Was looking for a quick fix, so I dialed up Candi / Ms Lisa Badd as she was advertising car dates. Told her what I wanted and headed over to her complex near 19 and Hayes. Was told what unit to meet her in front of and did a few passes. All clear so I picked her up. If that's not her body in the picture, then I don't know what is. She's very pretty and young, but not too young. I think the proper classification would be an AA spinner. She's soft spoken, very cautious, and just laid back. We found a dark spot in the complex and she went to work on a very nice and slow BBBJ. She did offer to take off her shirt, but I asked her not to because I didn't know if we might get an unexpected visit. Gentlemen, it was extremely nice. Almost too nice. Very slow to start with. The proper amount of circular pressure. Nice tight rear end to play with. She maintained her position as my muscles contracted and took it all. At no time did I feel rushed. She stays with relatives therefore no place to stretch out, but she sometimes sets up shop in a hotel. All this for the low price of 40. Will definitely repeat.

Her BP page is down that's why I'm using the above 2 links.

HoundDog 6969
09-05-17, 06:55
Where is she at? I sent a text to her with no response. I don't remember if it the next day or the day after she responded asking if I want to see her. I did not respond back. Pm if necessary.

Thanks.I seen her pics on BP and some she sent me as she did get right back with me. Maybe she was working at the club? If you like thin, but not too thin, b boobs, nice ass, short, then it sounds like she would be your type. I wanted to meet up with her, but read on here the notel she stays at is not safe at night and a mess?? Than she works at one of the strip clubs close by, it that BT's. Questions, she asks for like 130 hh /160 hr, but is she also a SW and those who have seen her, what the going rate? I don; t want to over rate and get ripped off or make her think she can ask that price just cause she has a room and dances, when she is really a SW? Please share your story / dream in more details or pm me. Thanks.

Snacky
09-05-17, 07:19
TY for the review!

https://myscarletbook.com/detroit/773-658-9176/

https://independent.com.detroit.escortbabylon.com/post/23331460/#.

Was looking for a quick fix, so I dialed up Candi / Ms Lisa Badd as she was advertising car dates. Told her what I wanted and headed over to her complex near 19 and Hayes. Was told what unit to meet her in front of and did a few passes. All clear so I picked her up. If that's not her body in the picture, then I don't know what is. She's very pretty and young, but not too young. I think the proper classification would be an AA spinner. She's soft spoken, very cautious, and just laid back. We found a dark spot in the complex and she went to work on a very nice and slow BBBJ. She did offer to take off her shirt, but I asked her not to because I didn't know if we might get an unexpected visit. Gentlemen, it was extremely nice. Almost too nice. Very slow to start with. The proper amount of circular pressure. Nice tight rear end to play with. She maintained her position as my muscles contracted and took it all. At no time did I feel rushed. She stays with relatives therefore no place to stretch out, but she sometimes sets up shop in a hotel. All this for the low price of 40. Will definitely repeat.

Her BP page is down that's why I'm using the above 2 links.

ABigDog
09-05-17, 09:09
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/shower-%E3%82%BB%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%BC%E3%81%AA%E7%BE%8E%E3%81%97%E3%81%84%E6%B0%97%E8%B3%AA-4-hands-nuru/38447708

Third time trying one of these ads. Previous experience was one decent time one waste of time. Now it's two waste of time.

Unlike what is stated in the ad you can forget the Nuru, forget the kissing (which I would have anyway due to her less than becoming breath), forget the BBBJ, forget the pampering and forget the upscale facility unless you consider a 2 star motel room upscale.

The bright side the girl was young and very attractive. Unfortunately her demeanor couldn't have been one of more disinterest or less dispassionate. She had a body smooth as silk and the sensuousness of burlap underwear. She wasn't mean but there wasn't even a hint of friendliness. Just an in general ho hum blah blah blah vibe.

Typical two call system to get room number. Donation of 180 upon arrival was left on table. Was asked to lie on the bed for massage. Worst massage ever, no real rubbing but more of a hand action that reminded me of honking a bike horn where you squeeze the rubber ball. Very odd. After 4 or 5 minutes of that she asked me to turn over and she grabbed a condom. I asked her to hold off as I wanted the BBBJ. She said no to that request and I said the ad say's BBBJ and that I had confirmed that "everything in the ad was included" prior to coming.

She called someone, spoke in Chinese so didn't know what was said then handed me the phone. It was a woman on the phone and probably who I had texted with earlier. I explained I wasn't interested in staying if things were not to be as I was originally led to believe. I can't say for sure if she was trying to tell me (English wasn't the best nor was the clarity of the phone) that a BBBJ cost more or that there was no BBBJ. Didn't matter to me by then, I already paid too much and wasn't much interested at this point regardless so I told her I wanted my donation back. She agreed and I asked her to tell the girl. She did, and it was returned in full. I got dressed, left 20 bucks on the table and went back home.

Based on my three experiences I think it's safe to say the odds are that the girls who are "working" for the "Asian glitter glam ads" have no interest in being there and pretending is not part of their customer service skill set, either! Looks like the AMPs are much better odds for a decent "Asian" experience.Can you insert the last 4 digits of the number, the headline of the ad (and general location) - these scams always delete their ad.

Fun734
09-05-17, 11:32
Hi. I posted a similar thread in the streetwalker section. Looking for flat chested, skinny white girls. No such thing as too skinny. Let me know if you have any to recommend.

JohnSteel
09-05-17, 13:17
Hi. I posted a similar thread in the streetwalker section. Looking for flat chested, skinny white girls. No such thing as too skinny. Let me know if you have any to recommend.Post I'd: 38788993 Detroit try this one 50 Hh 100 hr.

HoldenCaul
09-05-17, 14:23
Hi. I posted a similar thread in the streetwalker section. Looking for flat chested, skinny white girls. No such thing as too skinny. Let me know if you have any to recommend.Here you go. Fits the bill physically and I also recommend her in terms of services. Range from BBBJ to CBJ to cfs to cg. You can get all the above for about $$, probably less. Operates out of a hotel in MH. Also does massages but I've never done that with her. Have fun.

http://staceyann-gfe.escortfiles.com/home

HoldenCaul
09-05-17, 14:52
Can you insert the last 4 digits of the number, the headline of the ad (and general location) - these scams always delete their ad.They change the numbers so that doesn't help either, and really doesn't matter IMO. All of these operations are the same. I am speaking from 10+ years of experience here: Forget what the ad says, this is quickie type service if you are looking for BBBJ, GFE, a nice massage, blah blah, do not call these numbers. It will never be that way regardless of the ad. Sure you can complain when you get there, get your money back, and in the end it's just a big waste of time. Instead, if you want all of the above GFE stuff, go to M1 or various other AMP's. There you will get that service and more from a mature provider in her 40's. At these non-AMPs, you will have a hot girl in her 20's that does nothing more than a quickie service. Couple minutes of light "massage", 5-10 minutes of CBJ, 10-15 minutes of CFS. Quick clean up and out of there. Again, if you don't like that, don't call these numbers. It is what it is and will never be any more, except if you pay more up front you might get BBBJ and a little less rush. Personally I love it, it is exactly what I want at certain times, a quickie with a hot girl. That should be the title of the ad if there were any truth in advertising. I agree that the ads are BS and have pointed this out to them numerous times but they don't care and will never change. Establish yourself as a regular and service will improve a bit plus they will send you accurate pics of girls they have currently. One more thing. I travel the country and world and find this asian non-AMP system and level of service is basically the same in every major metro area (with the exception of Cali being the best), so nothing unique here in Metro Det. Good luck.

Acoustic53
09-05-17, 15:31
Post I'd: 38788993 Detroit try this one 50 Hh 100 hr.I tried searching the BP Detroit page for that post I'd but it returned no results.

Sincy
09-05-17, 17:58
I tried searching the BP Detroit page for that post I'd but it returned no results.It's Squirt from Monroe. Legit, good girl; body type fits your desired description; depends on what type of service you are looking for, but not GFE.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-petite-and-tatted/38788993

Perusing
09-05-17, 18:23
Can you insert the last 4 digits of the number, the headline of the ad (and general location) - these scams always delete their ad.This link will help re phone number and pics used: http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/617-412-5367-review.1121872/.

Location was 14 and 75 area.

MetroRider
09-05-17, 18:54
Post I'd: 38788993 Detroit try this one 50 Hh 100 hr.I'm Being nice:

John (or anyone else that doesn't know how to copy and paste) go to the library and take a free computer class, or if you have an extra 60 bucks burning a hole in your pocket take a computer class at one of the local community colleges.

BusHunter69
09-05-17, 19:17
I know I ask this all the time, BUT that's because I'm always looking for new talent. So does anyone have any leads to any females that have a nice Bush. The hairier the better. Full Bush, unshaved, hippie chicks, trimmed full Bush whatever. Don't care if there on Craigslist, backpage, or streetwalker. I don't care what city as long as its under a 100 mile range. I'm always looking for new prospects. Any info would be great. Please PM me with any info. Thanks bros.

ContinentalMan
09-05-17, 20:13
I know I ask this all the time, BUT that's because I'm always looking for new talent. So does anyone have any leads to any females that have a nice Bush. The hairier the better. Full Bush, unshaved, hippie chicks, trimmed full Bush whatever. Don't care if there on Craigslist, backpage, or streetwalker. I don't care what city as long as its under a 100 mile range. I'm always looking for new prospects. Any info would be great. Please PM me with any info. Thanks bros.You should post some pic's of your hairy encounters. I am always looking for new BBFS providers in the area if anyone wants to pm me that would be appreciated.

MetroRider
09-05-17, 23:49
Here you go. Fits the bill physically and I also recommend her in terms of services. Range from BBBJ to CBJ to cfs to cg. You can get all the above for about $$, probably less. Operates out of a hotel in MH. Also does massages but I've never done that with her. Have fun.

http://staceyann-gfe.escortfiles.com/homeI had Stacey Ann for 60 a few years ago when she was on one of the old Michigan escort boards. She is also an upsell queen. Can't say that I'd repeat.

Perusing
09-06-17, 09:00
I know I ask this all the time, BUT that's because I'm always looking for new talent. So does anyone have any leads to any females that have a nice Bush. The hairier the better. Full Bush, unshaved, hippie chicks, trimmed full Bush whatever. Don't care if there on Craigslist, backpage, or streetwalker. I don't care what city as long as its under a 100 mile range. I'm always looking for new prospects. Any info would be great. Please PM me with any info. Thanks bros.Haven't seen her in a while but always sported the natural look. Rates listed on her site are now higher than when I saw her and the pics are a little dated but she is quite attractive. She's been in the game a while.

http://www.eveningateves.com/index2.html#home.

Perusing
09-06-17, 09:08
I had Stacey Ann for 60 a few years ago when she was on one of the old Michigan escort boards. She is also an upsell queen. Can't say that I'd repeat.200 much too high a price for her and she is an upsell queen. Negotiate before going and make sure you've crossed all your Ts and dotted all the I's. I will say she's a nice girl but also without much personality. She's not going to "rock" anybodies world.

Member #5629
09-06-17, 13:10
Hi. I posted a similar thread in the streetwalker section. Looking for flat chested, skinny white girls. No such thing as too skinny. Let me know if you have any to recommend.Check out Angel or Lady Bee from myscarlet. I prefer Lady Bee be and she's a lot of fun once you get to know her. Also Gracie Lane from Eros is a treat and a bit ggw but YMMV. Gracie is also more expensive. I have tried Stacy Ann and I would not repeat. She's a dead fish, she upsells, she rushes, she has gone way down hill.

Stay safe.

JustAParadox
09-06-17, 13:34
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be an unannotated link to another website. Please do not post links to other websites without some explanation as to what may be found at the linked webpage. In other words, if you want to post a link to another website, please include some commentary describing what the link is to.

Texaganian
09-06-17, 13:58
Check out Angel or Lady Bee from myscarlet. I prefer Lady Bee be and she's a lot of fun once you get to know her. Also Gracie Lane from Eros is a treat and a bit ggw but YMMV. Gracie is also more expensive. I have tried Stacy Ann and I would not repeat. She's a dead fish, she upsells, she rushes, she has gone way down hill.

Stay safe.Lady Bee can be fun, and if you're looking for a really skinny white chick, she fits the bill. Only problem with her, is that she always had an excuse to leave after one pop. I've seen this from other reviews as well.

Ghill33
09-06-17, 14:06
http://annarbor.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/asian-persuasion/38862413

I'm almost certain she's real (screened her a few months back when she was in another city), but be careful anyway. I set up a very late appointment with her at a hotel inside of a large shopping center. I arrived and asked her for the room, but instead of giving it to me, she spent about 20 minutes and 5 texts asking where I was at. I kept telling her I was at the address, but I think maybe she wanted to know where I was parked. I was actually at a nearby store. Not the hotel's parking. After a while, I got tired of the the BS and left. But on the way out, I spotted a uniformed man sitting in a plain car near the entrance closest to the hotel, who then left behind me. Most likely just a security guard finishing his shift, but either way, it didn't sit well with me. Especially after I saw some LE activity that time I tried to meet her in the other city.

BusHunter69
09-06-17, 20:40
Thank you guys for all the info. Please keep the info coming in don't stop. And I have a lot of leads to share on hairy pussy. But like I said I'm looking forward to finding new talent. I have always shared any information I had for many years here. And you all have helped me out with info all the time. Thanks.

Senor Fox
09-06-17, 22:46
Gents,

Looking for a white provider, preferably on the east side, with Greek as a menu option.

TIA.

DeboDee23
09-07-17, 12:31
Been wanting to see her but she disappear and appear with new number.

Fun734
09-07-17, 14:33
Here you go. Fits the bill physically and I also recommend her in terms of services. Range from BBBJ to CBJ to cf2s to cg. You can get all the above for about $$, probably less. Operates out of a hotel in MH. Also does massages but I've never done that with her. Have fun.

http://staceyann-gfe.escortfiles.com/homeSeen her years ago. Won't repeat. Thanks though.

SocialAveng313
09-08-17, 00:05
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-full-body-massage/28549995

https://cheeposlist.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/post/21494321/#.

http://www.bodyrublist.com/248-573-9408/

I decided to give her one more try and was successful. She is the one who posted her location at 9 and John are with the different pictures. She told me she worked for an agency, but decided to stop because people were upset that it wasn't the person in the pictures. She's posting on her own now. I knew were she lived scooped the area out and made the call. That is her in the pictures attached to the above link. Definitely her back in February and definitely her now, except she's 5 months pregnant. Carmen is tall, very nice, maybe a little dizzy, but very pretty. Decided on the hhr because of her current condition. Gave her the donation of 100, and away we went. Obviously it wasn't the most wild time but still fun. She was very clean, smelled good. Everything you'd want in a woman. Big breasts and nipples to go with it. Started with a little massage, which turned into a CBJ, which turned into CFS. Just did CG because I didn't know if she could lay on her back. She left a sexy nightie on probably because she might be self-conscious about her current state. She cleaned me up, we chatted, and I was on my way. Her place is a multiunit house, so don't mind the people upstairs. Would definitely repeat mainly because she's nice.

I don't know who the guy is in the older ads and forgot to ask. Also, if you decide to accept this mission, be aware of the pothole on the north/south street where there has been some road construction. It's a killer.

SocialAveng313
09-08-17, 00:15
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-full-body-massage/28549995

https://cheeposlist.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/post/21494321/#.

http://www.bodyrublist.com/248-573-9408/

I decided to give her one more try and was successful. She is the one who posted her location at 9 and John are with the different pictures. She told me she worked for an agency, but decided to stop because people were upset that it wasn't the person in the pictures. She's posting on her own now. I knew were she lived scooped the area out and made the call. That is her in the pictures attached to the above link. Definitely her back in February and definitely her now, except she's 5 months pregnant. Carmen is tall, very nice, maybe a little dizzy, but very pretty. Decided on the hhr because of her current condition. Gave her the donation of 100, and away we went. Obviously it wasn't the most wild time but still fun. She was very clean, smelled good. Everything you'd want in a woman. Big breasts and nipples to go with it. Started with a little massage, which turned into a CBJ, which turned into CFS. Just did CG because I didn't know if she could lay on her back. She left a sexy nightie on probably because she might be self-conscious about her current state. She cleaned me up, we chatted, and I was on my way. Her place is a multiunit house, so don't mind the people upstairs. Would definitely repeat mainly because she's nice.

I don't know who the guy is in the older ads and forgot to ask. Also, if you decide to accept this mission, be aware of the pothole on the north/south street where there has been some road construction. It's a killer.Here is her current post.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/30855698

MightyMonger
09-08-17, 00:22
Here is her current post.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/308556987 minutes later and the link doesn't work LOL. It's always a good idea to use "Preview Report" button.

MightyMonger
09-08-17, 00:24
Here you go. Fits the bill physically and I also recommend her in terms of services. Range from BBBJ to CBJ to cfs to cg. You can get all the above for about $$, probably less. Operates out of a hotel in MH. Also does massages but I've never done that with her. Have fun.

http://staceyann-gfe.escortfiles.com/homePlus one more. She's not a good provider.

SocialAveng313
09-08-17, 00:24
7 minutes later and the link doesn't work LOL. It's always a good idea to use "Preview Report" button.Post is still up. You are right. I usually check all my links, but this time I was hastily clicking the buttons.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-massage/30855698

MightyMonger
09-08-17, 00:26
Gents,

Looking for a white provider, preferably on the east side, with Greek as a menu option.

TIA.Aren't we all my friend, aren't we all.

All Seven Days
09-08-17, 00:32
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/alert-back-by-popular-demand-fun-size-hottie-1ooo-me-or-is-free/38991572

# from cinncy area, I texted, she wants 2 for hhr, 3 for hr. Diddn't text back myself when I got her text. Beautifuleh?

Maybe Sunday if she's still in town. Negotiating counts.

All Seven Days
09-08-17, 00:34
Aren't we all my friend, aren't we all.Just a personal thing. Inhave just not now.

More of an intamcy thing.

AnotherMan
09-08-17, 01:49
What's up with the girls asking for race and age. I understand they don't want to see certain people. But doesn't it feel sketchy almost like let me tell you what I look like before you arrest me.

Jooop
09-08-17, 05:23
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/alert-back-by-popular-demand-fun-size-hottie-1ooo-me-or-is-free/38991572

# from cinncy area, I texted, she wants 2 for hhr, 3 for hr. Diddn't text back myself when I got her text. Beautifuleh?

Maybe Sunday if she's still in town. Negotiating counts.That is not a 300 hook up more 125.

StoneMaker
09-08-17, 09:18

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/girl-next-doorwith-many-surprises/38598138Sorry for the late post. So I ended up meeting up with this MILF. Very responsive with the communication via text. Quoted 75 $/ ss said ok. Told me the location and said ok. Had a few errands to run out in the area. I get a call saying her gf booked a half hour so there's a delay. No biggie, again errands. Get the call she's ready now. Arrive to the location and guess who opens the door. Stacy Hummer. Maybe that's the surprise? Anyway, she partnered up with her now. Chatted for a bit and off came the clothes. Now maybe this could be a YMMV but was offered BBBJ or CBJ. Elected for covered and went into FS. Done. Cleaned up. Chatted for a bit and left. She is no longer working with the other PAWG because of pimp issues. I guess she's out to get her now? Who really cares as it's SP drama. All in all would repeat.

Yes.

-missing tooth.

-girl in the pics.

-not a clock watcher or felt rushed (YMMV)?

-clean.

No.

-not dressed in lingerie (didn't ask tho).

Side note-Stacy has gone downhill. Sits in the bathroom, heard her vomiting after we were done (possible H) had this huuuuuuuge sore on her arm that she claims got bit by a spider?

Member #5629
09-08-17, 10:45
Meet Robyn from Diamond recently. Ill start with the good. Nice girl, no upsell, GFE and a good bbj. The cons. She's no where near as good looking as her pics. Missing teeth, looks worn. She has baby damage, stretch marks, saggy skin everywhere, very worn stretched out chest. Smoker. Full ungroomed Bush (not my type). Would not repeat personally as I prefer a more attractive type. She is very nice, her pics are her but they are not representative of he in person. Also seems to spew a lot of BS stories.

Tommy101
09-08-17, 12:32
Meet Robyn from Diamond recently. Ill start with the good. Nice girl, no upsell, GFE and a good bbj. The cons. She's no where near as good looking as her pics. Missing teeth, looks worn. She has baby damage, stretch marks, saggy skin everywhere, very worn stretched out chest. Smoker. Full ungroomed Bush (not my type). Would not repeat personally as I prefer a more attractive type. She is very nice, her pics are her but they are not representative of he in person. Also seems to spew a lot of BS stories.Thanks for the save she was on my to do list.

Piemaster
09-08-17, 12:51
Gentlemen, done usual searches, but I'm coming up completely dry on legitimacy here:

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jay-visiting-livonia-today-only-friday-9-8/39028112

Any reference or advice would be great.

I've got something scheduled for today but the completely dry has me thinking with big head instead of little one one this to run.

EricTheReddit
09-08-17, 14:57
Sorry for the late post. So I ended up meeting up with this MILF. Very responsive with the communication via text. Quoted 75 $/ ss said ok. Told me the location and said ok. Had a few errands to run out in the area. I get a call saying her gf booked a half hour so there's a delay. No biggie, again errands. Get the call she's ready now. Arrive to the location and guess who opens the door. Stacy Hummer. Maybe that's the surprise? Anyway, she partnered up with her now. Chatted for a bit and off came the clothes. Now maybe this could be a YMMV but was offered BBBJ or CBJ. Elected for covered and went into FS. Done. Cleaned up. Chatted for a bit and left. She is no longer working with the other PAWG because of pimp issues. I guess she's out to get her now? Who really cares as it's SP drama. All in all would repeat.

Yes.

-missing tooth.

-girl in the pics.

-not a clock watcher or felt rushed (YMMV)?

-clean.

No.

-not dressed in lingerie (didn't ask tho).

Side note-Stacy has gone downhill. Sits in the bathroom, heard her vomiting after we were done (possible H) had this huuuuuuuge sore on her arm that she claims got bit by a spider?Nothing like listening to someone puke while you're laying in post-orgasm bliss. LOL.

TrollingTheD
09-08-17, 15:21
Here is her current post.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/30855698She used to dance at the colisuem for a little bit. She was easy going, fun to talk too and the best part. The most affordable. Went back a handful of times. No song count open menu $140 all day. I think I might need a massage now.

Cecil0042
09-08-17, 15:36
Gentlemen, done usual searches, but I'm coming up completely dry on legitimacy here:

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jay-visiting-livonia-today-only-friday-9-8/39028112

Any reference or advice would be great.

I've got something scheduled for today but the completely dry has me thinking with big head instead of little one one this to run.I thought I recognized that smile and then the name and realized that's Jay from Brighton. Last summer she was working up there in a house for a very short period of time. There might be some reviews including my own here. I had a good time, no complaints and would probably repeat. She went underground for a while and looks like she's back in a new location. Definitely a BBW but also attractive and definitely likes what she does.

C.

JustAParadox
09-08-17, 15:59
Looking to see if anyone has seen this MILF. Here is a link of her advertisement on BACKPAGE (as if the link doesn't say it). I've gotten an infraction for posting a link just like anyone else. Also got one for TOO MANY HARD LINE BREAKS. So I'm trying again. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/girl-next-door-looking-to-have-fun/38921183.

Formula382
09-08-17, 17:55
Nothing like listening to someone puke while you're laying in post-orgasm bliss. LOL.Heroin addicts get sick like that when they need a hit.

RockSavior42
09-08-17, 18:13
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girls-today-beautifully-g-i-r-l-s-young/28913491

I've been eyeballing this for a while. Interested to see if anyone has any experience at this location.

MightyMonger
09-08-17, 18:22
Heroin addicts get sick like that when they need a hit.True, its called being dope-sick.

MightyMonger
09-08-17, 18:27
Meet Robyn from Diamond recently. Ill start with the good. Nice girl, no upsell, GFE and a good bbj. The cons. She's no where near as good looking as her pics. Missing teeth, looks worn. She has baby damage, stretch marks, saggy skin everywhere, very worn stretched out chest. Smoker. Full ungroomed Bush (not my type). Would not repeat personally as I prefer a more attractive type. She is very nice, her pics are her but they are not representative of he in person. Also seems to spew a lot of BS stories.A link and or pic always helps.

MightyMonger
09-08-17, 18:33
What's up with the girls asking for race and age. I understand they don't want to see certain people. But doesn't it feel sketchy almost like let me tell you what I look like before you arrest me.That's not why they do that. Some guys are easy money and some guys are trouble. By cherry picking who they see it makes life easier for them.

MightyMonger
09-08-17, 18:40
Just a personal thing. Inhave just not now.

More of an intamcy thing.I think you missed my point ASD. I was saying SenorFox is shooting for the stars with his request. What are the odds of finding that on BP? And before anyone says "I have," please quote your review of it to give your statement a little color and shape.

Be safe all.

Pickle252
09-08-17, 19:44
I will be traveling to India soon. Specifically Chennai and Mumbai. I would love to sample some good over there just for the hell of it. I am having a hard time finding anything. The international site like this one sucks. Can anyone point me in the right direction for finding a lead?

Robertin75
09-08-17, 20:11
Looking to see if anyone has seen this MILF. Here is a link of her advertisement on BACKPAGE (as if the link doesn't say it). I've gotten an infraction for posting a link just like anyone else. Also got one for TOO MANY HARD LINE BREAKS. So I'm trying again. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/girl-next-door-looking-to-have-fun/38921183.Yes mate avoid unless you like fat ugly grannies.

She is using a ton of makeup in those photos.

She looks like a SW with a lot of candy damage. Very raspy voice.

Stay safe!!

BigTittyMan
09-08-17, 20:29
I thought I recognized that smile and then the name and realized that's Jay from Brighton. Last summer she was working up there in a house for a very short period of time. There might be some reviews including my own here. I had a good time, no complaints and would probably repeat. She went underground for a while and looks like she's back in a new location. Definitely a BBW but also attractive and definitely likes what she does.

C.Agree with C.

I've seen her in Brighton and Lansing. Doesn't post much stays UTR. Accurate pics but hides a belly which is ok by me considering the rest. Above average GFE and no bs games.

MightyMonger
09-08-17, 20:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BJlvr419
09-08-17, 21:51
Hey guys, coming up to detroit next week. I was in for jazz fest and tried last-minute but got no replies, so I'm trying to do my homework beforehand this time. Here's what I'm looking for, hopefully you guys can give me a couple names. I only do BBBJ, so primary qualification is top-notch BBBJ skills. I do like to have a nice view, so I prefer petite to medium girls under or around 30. Finally, I'd prefer not to have to go too deep into the hood. Any recommendations would be appreciated (pm is fine), I'll be happy to return the favor if you're in toledo someday. Thanks guys, be safe.

Pickle252
09-08-17, 21:58
IMHO, this should have been posted in the General Reports thread. Now we are going to have a bunch of off topic replies in the "Detroit BackPage" thread. Just because it the most active thread doesn't mean its the place to ask about a burn phone or any other off topic post. It will get seen in the General Reports thread, trust me.

Thanks.Didn't even consider the general forum. To late to remove it now. I tried and it won't let me.

Whathesaid
09-08-17, 22:06

Maybe Sunday if she's still in town. Negotiating counts.She's using an LA number and is in Ann Arbor now.

http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/alert-back-by-popular-demand-fun-size-hottie-1ooo-me-or-is-free/39059262

SocialAveng313
09-09-17, 00:57
She used to dance at the colisuem for a little bit. She was easy going, fun to talk too and the best part. The most affordable. Went back a handful of times. No song count open menu $140 all day. I think I might need a massage now.I decided to see her again today for some more recon. She was ok with laying on her back so I explored her body. Again, she is 5 months pregnant so she put some weight on. She was very receptive to some DATY. Slight aroma but nothing obnoxious. She Os fast. Gave her a little massage which she enjoyed then moved to CBJ and CFS in mish which was tricky. Same admission fee for the hh.

Senor Fox
09-09-17, 00:59
I think you missed my point ASD. I was saying SenorFox is shooting for the stars with his request. What are the odds of finding that on BP? And before anyone says "I have," please quote your review of it to give your statement a little color and shape.

Be safe all.Striking out left and right, figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Rabbit327
09-09-17, 11:56
So, struck out so far in my search. The one I had posted about earlier has ghosted and still can't seem to catch Sarah.

Was looking at the last Diamond ad and saw the pics for Robyn. Anyone gone for it yet?

TomSmith26
09-09-17, 16:33
I think something is up with her number. I am praying nothing bad has happened honestly. I communicated with her just the other day and trust me I am not on a banned list so my Spidey Senses are going off as well with this.Mine too.

Because today she replied to my text but it did not seem like it was really her. The words that were used were as if someone else had her phone.

Ghost8
09-09-17, 17:47
So, struck out so far in my search. The one I had posted about earlier has ghosted and still can't seem to catch Sarah.

Was looking at the last Diamond ad and saw the pics for Robyn. Anyone gone for it yet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/diamond-ladies-have-you-covered-east-side-to-the-west-safe-with-private-locations/37401563I have not yet met Robyn, but have seen Jessica (OK, but not anything to write home about) and Cami (The answer is YES you should see her.).

HellKite10
09-09-17, 17:56
MiMonger69 tells how Robyn is not worth the visit because of missing teeth, baby damage, stretch marks (including tits), saggy skin everywhere and a full ungroomed Bush.

Cocaine
09-09-17, 17:56

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/diamond-ladies-have-you-covered-east-side-to-the-west-safe-with-private-locations/37401563MIMonger69 just did a review only a page down. Review was not so good.

CarlossPicYw
09-09-17, 19:30
Mine too.

Because today she replied to my text but it did not seem like it was really her. The words that were used were as if someone else had her phone.I'm pretty sure she does have a handler who handles her texts at times. You can usually tell which one you're talking to. I was talking to her recently though and it seemed like her again.

Member #5629
09-10-17, 19:44
A link and or pic always helps.Mighty Monger, Backpage has a Diamond Ladies posts that they continue to update. Therefore Robyn isn't always one of the pictures available. If you are familiar with the local Detroit Metro scene then you've seen the Diamond Ladies posts and you've heard of them. They have a usual set of ladies and many that rotate in and out. Sometimes they are a hit sometimes they are not. I typically post a link when its worthy but I don't do it everytime a see a Diamond lady or new / temporary Diamond lady.

Still... here a link but she's not on there now as I'm posting this.

BBQSauceBoi
09-10-17, 20:22
I like big booty ladies and feel like like no one on here posts about them any info on this one? http://detroit.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/the-best-d33ptr0-t-jaw-dropping-magic-m-uth-queen-call-the-best-of-the-best/35122368.

MrHungWell
09-11-17, 07:56
IMHO, this should have been posted in the General Reports thread. Now we are going to have a bunch of off topic replies in the "Detroit BackPage" thread. Just because it the most active thread doesn't mean its the place to ask about a burn phone or any other off topic post. It will get seen in the General Reports thread, trust me.

Thanks.Your reply was the first "off topic reply" that you spoke of.

SanityIsRealit
09-11-17, 11:36
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-1-blonde-spontaneous-your-dream-girl-sexy-animal-fun/37930443

Set up a hh appointment with Jazz over the weekend and the experience was terrible.

Pros. Sweet on the phone, but it's for show.

Cons. Rushed, bad attitude, poor incall.

Incall was run down hotel near 9 and Telegraph. That should have told me to stay away but I decided to give her a shot because she sounded pleasant on the phone and didn't have an attitude. Room reeked of smoke. CBJ (which she claims she only does for people who book an hour but apparently I'm special) was uninspired. Had a poor attitude and rushed. Actually told me "You know we just can't have sex for the full half hour, right? I couldn't even finish the experience was so bad. As soon as I pulled out she picked up her phone and started scheduling another appointment before I could even start getting dressed. Rip off amount was $ for the half hour. Definitely won't repeat and I suggest you don't even give her a try.

BNaggs
09-11-17, 18:15
Went to the certified massage woman in Lapeer. Her place is safe and clean and gives the most sensual massage I have ever had. She isn't FS but she is awesome!

Formula382
09-11-17, 18:23
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-1-blonde-spontaneous-your-dream-girl-sexy-animal-fun/37930443

Set up a hh appointment with Jazz over the weekend and the experience was terrible.

Pros. Sweet on the phone, but it's for show.

Cons. Rushed, bad attitude, poor incall.

Incall was run down hotel near 9 and Telegraph. That should have told me to stay away but I decided to give her a shot because she sounded pleasant on the phone and didn't have an attitude. Room reeked of smoke. CBJ (which she claims she only does for people who book an hour but apparently I'm special) was uninspired. Had a poor attitude and rushed. Actually told me "You know we just can't have sex for the full half hour, right? I couldn't even finish the experience was so bad. As soon as I pulled out she picked up her phone and started scheduling another appointment before I could even start getting dressed. Rip off amount was $ for the half hour. Definitely won't repeat and I suggest you don't even give her a try.She has nothing but bad reviews. Heavy on the candy a serious piece of crap.

BigD420
09-11-17, 19:02
Anyone seen Her lately? Was wondering if she's still and TP or back out by Airport, I used to C Her on my LB when she was by Airport cause it was super close not wanting to drive to TP. Haven't seen her and A while since I found A Girl and DBH that gives A Good BBBJWS and my Truck and even gives the Boys plenty of attention but was thinking maybe giving Her A Go on LB if she's back to the Hotels.

Warren1717
09-11-17, 20:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Member #5598
09-11-17, 22:27
Went to the certified massage woman in Lapeer. Her place is safe and clean and gives the most sensual massage I have ever had. She isn't FS but she is awesome!I almost saw her a while back. She looks a lot better put together than most of these girls and she's actually licensed as I understand. Good to know. Only issue is DISTANCE. She's by Lake Nepessing.

Wonders Wonder
09-11-17, 23:10
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-white-southern-texas-hottie/39270207

Hey bros. This one is a blast from the past! She's cool AF and has a cute ghetto southern accent. Has that hoe, gutter **** look that I love, but not a shitty attitude. Kinda small and totally tatted up. Value priced from what I remember. I'm calling her tomorrow night for sure. Little head is too knocked in tonight. LOL.

Member #5509
09-11-17, 23:32
http://detroit.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/tight-and-juicy-notease-ju-t-a-g-d-squeeze-nice-round-booti-1-fr33k-100-r-l/39253642. Okay. I have not posted in a while, but in my absence I have seen primarily two people. First, Harmony the bbw in Ann Arbor, who I have reviewed positively before, and most recently, this girl, Melanie. She has an incredible body. Probably the best boobs and skin on any girl I have seen. The only negative part of my initial nvisit was the overwhelming stench of cigarette smoke in her room. Very pretty even without makeup, looks just like her pictures, stellar BBBJ skills. She told me she had a bad experience with a guy shortly after she started (claimed he tried to rape her). She showered right before my visit. Came to the door draped on a towel. Told me she had two kids. All well and good. She was very nice and soft spoken, but was a bit of a clockwatcher and told me that time started once I walked in door. Claimed to be independent. At a later visit, there was a guy sitting right outside the door of the room next to her, who she claimed was a neighbor. I thought he was more than a neighbor, but the visit went off without a hitch. At my most recent visit, she wouldn't let me use the bathroom. She claimed she never let anyone use the bathroom. I checked anyway. There was a guy hiding in the shower. A nice lad, and the visit was great, but I won't return because she could have told me and didn't. She reassured me that all was well, but trust has to count for something in this pursuit. Perhaps I am being unfair. Let me reiterate. Tries to please, great BBBJ, takes direction well. Best body I have seen on a BP girl. Clean. Great skin. Very pretty (to me, anyways). And her friend in the shower left us alone and was actually very cordial. She claimed it was for protection after her bad experience, which may be true. I am perhaps unfairly deciding against returning. My now retired number one, who perhaps left me with too high a standard, would never have done that, which is why I adore and trust her to this day. Am I being unfair?

Wonders Wonder
09-11-17, 23:34
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/one-n-a-million-big-bubble-booty-milf-gorgeous-german-playmate-strap-play/28676346

Hey been wanting to see this one for a while now. Looks like she stays at the Vic by Southfield. Nice big ass. Is she good fellas? How about the damage?

Member #5509
09-11-17, 23:37
Tight & Juicy💦 ❌NoTease❌ Ju§t A G😛128539;D Squeeze🌺Nice Round Booti #1 Fr33 K 100%are€ at l - 22.

Member #5509
09-11-17, 23:39
810 962 4917.

MetroRider
09-11-17, 23:56
Tight & Juicy💦 ❌NoTease❌ Jut A G😛128539;D Squeeze🌺Nice Round Booti #1 Fr33 K 100%are at l - 22.Because you're copying and pasting the title of the ad, not the link.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tight-and-juicy-notease-ju-t-a-g-d-squeeze-nice-round-booti-1-fr33k-100-r-l/39257132

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tight-and-juicy-notease-ju-t-a-g-d-squeeze-nice-round-booti-1-fr33k-100-r-l/39192077

On a side note, you're not allowed to post phone numbers right?

ShutterMonkey
09-12-17, 08:05
I will be traveling to India soon. Specifically Chennai and Mumbai. I would love to sample some good over there just for the hell of it. I am having a hard time finding anything. The international site like this one sucks. Can anyone point me in the right direction for finding a lead?Your best bet is to ask a taxi driver or the concierge at your hotel. Keep in mind Indian society is much more sexually conservative than ours, so it's going to be tough to find quality providers.

AsianKingBody
09-12-17, 08:09
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-white-southern-texas-hottie/39270207

Hey bros. This one is a blast from the past! She's cool AF and has a cute ghetto southern accent. Has that hoe, gutter **** look that I love, but not a shitty attitude. Kinda small and totally tatted up. Value priced from what I remember. I'm calling her tomorrow night for sure. Little head is too knocked in tonight. LOL.Well, let us know how it goes.

BigTittyMan
09-12-17, 08:55
http://detroit.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/tight-and-juicy-notease-ju-t-a-g-d-squeeze-nice-round-booti-1-fr33k-100-r-l/39253642. Okay. I have not posted in a while, but in my absence I have seen primarily two people. First, Harmony the bbw in Ann Arbor, who I have reviewed positively before, and most recently, this girl, Melanie. She has an incredible body. Probably the best boobs and skin on any girl I have seen. The only negative part of my initial nvisit was the overwhelming stench of cigarette smoke in her room. Very pretty even without makeup, looks just like her pictures, stellar BBBJ skills. She told me she had a bad experience with a guy shortly after she started (claimed he tried to rape her). She showered right before my visit. Came to the door draped on a towel. Told me she had two kids. All well and good. She was very nice and soft spoken, but was a bit of a clockwatcher and told me that time started once I walked in door. Claimed to be independent. At a later visit, there was a guy sitting right outside the door of the room next to her, who she claimed was a neighbor. I thought he was more than a neighbor, but the visit went off without a hitch. At my most recent visit, she wouldn't let me use the bathroom. She claimed she never let anyone use the bathroom. I checked anyway. There was a guy hiding in the shower. A nice lad, and the visit was great, but I won't return because she could have told me and didn't. She reassured me that all was well, but trust has to count for something in this pursuit. Perhaps I am being unfair. Let me reiterate. Tries to please, great BBBJ, takes direction well. Best body I have seen on a BP girl. Clean. Great skin. Very pretty (to me, anyways). And her friend in the shower left us alone and was actually very cordial. She claimed it was for protection after her bad experience, which may be true. I am perhaps unfairly deciding against returning. My now retired number one, who perhaps left me with too high a standard, would never have done that, which is why I adore and trust her to this day. Am I being unfair?Like you, I find a girl or two and stick with them for the most part. From your review it sounds like you've seen her at least a couple of times before the visit with the cordial lad hiding in the tub (LOL). At this point she should've had a feel for you and you could expect some level of truth / at least no shady bs. Go with your gut I would not return either.

Ak Pooner
09-12-17, 08:58
Nice touch having pictures of the kids in the add.

Because you're copying and pasting the title of the ad, not the link.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tight-and-juicy-notease-ju-t-a-g-d-squeeze-nice-round-booti-1-fr33k-100-r-l/39257132

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tight-and-juicy-notease-ju-t-a-g-d-squeeze-nice-round-booti-1-fr33k-100-r-l/39192077

On a side note, you're not allowed to post phone numbers right?

Unkown1351
09-12-17, 09:09
Anyone seen Her lately? Was wondering if she's still and TP or back out by Airport, I used to C Her on my LB when she was by Airport cause it was super close not wanting to drive to TP. Haven't seen her and A while since I found A Girl and DBH that gives A Good BBBJWS and my Truck and even gives the Boys plenty of attention but was thinking maybe giving Her A Go on LB if she's back to the Hotels.Last time I seen her it was a few weeks ago and she was doing it in a trailer off Michigan Ave.

ABigDog
09-12-17, 10:50
Went to the certified massage woman in Lapeer. Her place is safe and clean and gives the most sensual massage I have ever had. She isn't FS but she is awesome!Any link? Was it HE or DIY.

MikeLowrey74
09-12-17, 11:34

Hey bros. This one is a blast from the past! She's cool AF and has a cute ghetto southern accent. Has that hoe, gutter **** look that I love, but not a shitty attitude. Kinda small and totally tatted up. Value priced from what I remember. I'm calling her tomorrow night for sure. Little head is too knocked in tonight. LOL.If you don; t mind let me know as well.

BBQSauceBoi
09-12-17, 13:30
If you don; t mind let me know as well.Let me know as well she looks thick af.

K Plank
09-12-17, 13:45
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/one-n-a-million-big-bubble-booty-milf-gorgeous-german-playmate-strap-play/28676346

Hey been wanting to see this one for a while now. Looks like she stays at the Vic by Southfield. Nice big ass. Is she good fellas? How about the damage?Heather is an old SW Shanna from Fort. Her ass is very nice. Her service is hit or miss so YMMV. I think last time I called she was asking. 80 for a ss, which I passed on.

StoneMaker
09-12-17, 15:47
Like you, I find a girl or two and stick with them for the most part. From your review it sounds like you've seen her at least a couple of times before the visit with the cordial lad hiding in the tub (LOL). At this point she should've had a feel for you and you could expect some level of truth / at least no shady bs. Go with your gut I would not return either.That is pretty sketch. I was going to see her but she didn't respond. Just knowing a dude is in the shower would make me uneasy and probably not perform.

Member #5509
09-12-17, 16:14
That is pretty sketch. I was going to see her but she didn't respond. Just knowing a dude is in the shower would make me uneasy and probably not perform.Well, having seen the guy before and having not been bothered, my second brain and I decided to believe her reassurances, and as I said, the guy and I chatted, and he was very friendly and nice, and left us alone. She is pretty enough where she could be charging more, so based on value she is great. There are many out there who are total wrecks whose minimum for their awful, golden pussy syndrome service exceeds her max, such as "classy lady," who starts at 300. Having heard plenty of bad stories from girls, I can definitely understand the desire for protection, but you would think that with a regular one would ease up a bit. The other good thing about this girl, as far as I could tell, was that there was no evidence of drug use (at least nothing conspicuous). She seemed lucid and sober at every appointment. As for not being able to perform, my second brain's lowest point came when I allowed a girl to talk me into meeting her in the basement of her male escort friend's mom's house, where we quietly and uncomfortably did our thing on a confederate flag blanket while mom and son were upstairs. Talk about a nearly fatal rock bottom.

MetroRider
09-12-17, 16:29
Nice touch having pictures of the kids in the add.Well the ad does say "real pics" LOL.

Member #5509
09-12-17, 16:37
Now that I am putting my thoughts down, I am beginning to regret saying I won't return. She also is okay with swallowing, for the one or two of you that find that appealing. Shit! She also loves pizza.

BNaggs
09-12-17, 16:39
Any link? Was it HE or DIY.Here you go!

http://flint.backpage.com/Therapeuti...apist/38827333

TheBaggZinn
09-12-17, 18:55
Anybody dream about the Asian BBW Carmen yung?

LohnDog
09-12-17, 19:36
http://detroit.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/tight-and-juicy-notease-ju-t-a-g-d-squeeze-nice-round-booti-1-fr33k-100-r-l/39253642. Okay. I have not posted in a while, but in my absence I have seen primarily two people. First, Harmony the bbw in Ann Arbor, who I have reviewed positively before, and most recently, this girl, Melanie. She has an incredible body. Probably the best boobs and skin on any girl I have seen. The only negative part of my initial nvisit was the overwhelming stench of cigarette smoke in her room. Very pretty even without makeup, looks just like her pictures, stellar BBBJ skills. She told me she had a bad experience with a guy shortly after she started (claimed he tried to rape her). She showered right before my visit. Came to the door draped on a towel. Told me she had two kids. All well and good. She was very nice and soft spoken, but was a bit of a clockwatcher and told me that time started once I walked in door. Claimed to be independent. At a later visit, there was a guy sitting right outside the door of the room next to her, who she claimed was a neighbor. I thought he was more than a neighbor, but the visit went off without a hitch. At my most recent visit, she wouldn't let me use the bathroom. She claimed she never let anyone use the bathroom. I checked anyway. There was a guy hiding in the shower. A nice lad, and the visit was great, but I won't return because she could have told me and didn't. She reassured me that all was well, but trust has to count for something in this pursuit. Perhaps I am being unfair. Let me reiterate. Tries to please, great BBBJ, takes direction well. Best body I have seen on a BP girl. Clean. Great skin. Very pretty (to me, anyways). And her friend in the shower left us alone and was actually very cordial. She claimed it was for protection after her bad experience, which may be true. I am perhaps unfairly deciding against returning. My now retired number one, who perhaps left me with too high a standard, would never have done that, which is why I adore and trust her to this day. Am I being unfair?Do you have a number the link doesn't work.

Member #5629
09-13-17, 09:27
I have seen this actual gal before working a club some time back. Seemed nice enough. Anyone see her outside of the club? Just want to make sure its her. MH has been a bit of a hot spot latetly so just trying to stay safe.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/t-p-in-th%CE%B5-m-rning-wet-brunette-%E3%81%97-%E0%B9%93-pr-v-i%E0%B9%93-h-%CA%99-d%C6%90%CE%B5p-%CE%B7-di-a/38567578

LogJammer2
09-13-17, 11:48
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-back-but-only-for-a-few-days/39319882

This lady looked familiar and not too bad so gave it a shot. It took a lot of time an text but she answered and was available. At one point she wanted a picture first but I convinced her I had seen her before under another name and burner would not do pictures. Gave me an address of mid price motel and 15 min to get there. Started texting from parking lot and no answer from her for 15 more min. She wants more time to get ready. Anor 20 min she finally gave me a room number. Should have bailed but nobody else was answering me. Knocked on her door and could hear her checking me out through peephole. She opened door and it was girl in pictures. A little small talk and laid out donation agreed on. 150 hhr. For sure had seen her before a long time ago. When she undressed I could see she put on a lot of weight in mid section, ass and legs. She thinks she looks good but for her age the weight is too much. She kept messing around putting shit away and kept me laying out waiting so finally told her to get started. She asked if I wanted a massage and I replied no she wasting more of my time. She starts to hand me a cover and I ask for a BBBJ to start she refused and says she needs a cover on. What was to be a BJ turned into only a fake HJ. She refused to allow any DATY and I knew then why I never went back for a second visit before. After a few min of cg she complained of being hard on her back and I was getting pissed. So went to miss grabbed her fat ass and pumped away till I blew. Had to clean myself with a wet wipe. Real poor service and way over priced should be more in the 50-60 range. Leaving she gave me a hug at the door and I told her she was a failure and should find another line of work which she replied with a F you and a slammed door that shuck the windows. Sure not worth the donation for what she provides.

SkilledView1
09-13-17, 18:59
Any comment on the location? Doesn't look like the greatest spot off of 8 mile.

I decided to see her again today for some more recon. She was ok with laying on her back so I explored her body. Again, she is 5 months pregnant so she put some weight on. She was very receptive to some DATY. Slight aroma but nothing obnoxious. She Os fast. Gave her a little massage which she enjoyed then moved to CBJ and CFS in mish which was tricky. Same admission fee for the hh.

LohnDog
09-13-17, 20:56
I have seen this actual gal before working a club some time back. Seemed nice enough. Anyone see her outside of the club? Just want to make sure its her. MH has been a bit of a hot spot latetly so just trying to stay safe.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/t-p-in-th%CE%B5-m-rning-wet-brunette-%E3%81%97-%E0%B9%93-pr-v-i%E0%B9%93-h-%CA%99-d%C6%90%CE%B5p-%CE%B7-di-a/38567578She is hot let us know how it goes.

PaulWildman234
09-13-17, 22:34
Saw mandie recently. She looks very fat in person. Probably not my best experience. Location at dearborn private house. She claims she lives with her sister but she does live with her boyfriend or pimp. Went for hhr 100 $. Not a clock watcher. Started with BBBJ and then covered Cg and finished in mis. Overall not great experience, will not repeat.

Also I am lookin for a provider probably UTR and petite preferably red head. Please pm me if anyone has any info. Money is not a issue. It's been my long time e fanatasy to nail a petite but couldn't find anyone. Really appreciate if someone can connect me with.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-show-you-all-the-things-i-can-do-lovely-curvy-blonde-playful-and-spankable-luv

ThugsCry
09-14-17, 08:10
Hi all,

Anyone try this out or do I need to TOFTT?

Thanks!

JohnSteel
09-14-17, 09:28
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-and-beautiful-asian-now-available-recent-pics/26859168 Ok guys, I need some help here. I tried to set up appointment with this girl one time about a year ago but something came up and she had to move the time to later in the night and that was to late for me since I had to go to work early the next day. Does anybody know anything about this girl. It will be a little out of my way but I like Asian girls, if she is Asian LOL.

Niomin
09-14-17, 12:20
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ms-red/36520093

I had a dream about this old woman a couple weeks back. She let me throat fuck her for two hours. I had been partying so I wasn't full and took super long. She kept working at taking it all the way down. She even gagged on it until she threw up.

I had a similar experience with another MILF about a year ago. She went by the name Lisa. Don't see her around now. She had no limits.

Anyone know of someone else who has no throat limits and I can use for hours?

DrStab
09-14-17, 14:34
I think she went by Brandy at Centerfold. She is very hot, beautiful little butt. If it is her, she may be a real nice find. Please update if someone sees her.

She is hot let us know how it goes..

CougarMan
09-14-17, 16:02
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says Report Post?

Wanna guess what that's for?

A2

IMonger2
09-14-17, 17:56
Hi all,

Anyone try this out or do I need to TOFTT?

Thanks!Um yea, might help if you provide a link or SOME information.

PantyLoverF
09-14-17, 19:18
I had a dream about Heather a few weeks back. I had a GREAT dream with her. I got everything I was looking for. No rush at all. Just enjoyed myself. Like she was my GF in real life. Sat and talked for a while when I got there. She answered the door and was dressed in very sexy lingerie. She let me look around her house - very safe in call. Started with a massage, move to BBBJ and DATY (69) and more. Pretty much anything except Greek. Full GFE. She will become a UTR for me. A little on the expensive side but to me worth every penny. It's her in the pictures. For me she is someone I would never have a chance with in real life so it was great.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-let-me-pamper-you-the-way-you-deserve-real-girl-real-photos/38441878

Zebra98
09-14-17, 21:03
Greetings fellow hobbyists!

I'll be visiting the Detroit area in a couple of weeks. Staying in Plymouth specifically. I've read through several recent pages of the Detroit and Ann Arbor forums. I see many warnings, dead links (no surprise there), etc. But not much in the way of recommendations for a bit of evening or late night companionship.

I generally look for an average-ish Caucasian soccer mom, MILFy type. A little older (advertised age 30 minimum and typically above 35), curvy and soft, GFE including cuddling, massage and good kissing. In this case, I'd like someone who can come to me.

Would anyone be willing to make a suggestion or two via PM, please?

Thank you,

Zebra.

Double Dribble
09-14-17, 21:46
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-back-but-only-for-a-few-days/39319882

This lady looked familiar and not too bad so gave it a shot. It took a lot of time an text but she answered and was available. At one point she wanted a picture first but I convinced her I had seen her before under another name and burner would not do pictures. Gave me an address of mid price motel and 15 min to get there. Started texting from parking lot and no answer from her for 15 more min. She wants more time to get ready. Anor 20 min she finally gave me a room number. Should have bailed but nobody else was answering me. Knocked on her door and could hear her checking me out through peephole. She opened door and it was girl in pictures. A little small talk and laid out donation agreed on. 150 hhr. For sure had seen her before a long time ago. When she undressed I could see she put on a lot of weight in mid section, ass and legs. She thinks she looks good but for her age the weight is too much. She kept messing around putting shit away and kept me laying out waiting so finally told her to get started. She asked if I wanted a massage and I replied no she wasting more of my time. She starts to hand me a cover and I ask for a BBBJ to start she refused and says she needs a cover on. What was to be a BJ turned into only a fake HJ. She refused to allow any DATY and I knew then why I never went back for a second visit before. After a few min of cg she complained of being hard on her back and I was getting pissed. So went to miss grabbed her fat ass and pumped away till I blew. Had to clean myself with a wet wipe. Real poor service and way over priced should be more in the 50-60 range. Leaving she gave me a hug at the door and I told her she was a failure and should find another line of work which she replied with a F you and a slammed door that shuck the windows. Sure not worth the donation for what she provides.Thank you for the report. I can't stand that attitude. That attitude is everything! F**ck her!

Benargen
09-14-17, 23:20
What was the damage?

I had a dream about Heather a few weeks back. I had a GREAT dream with her. I got everything I was looking for. No rush at all. Just enjoyed myself. Like she was my GF in real life. Sat and talked for a while when I got there. She answered the door and was dressed in very sexy lingerie. She let me look around her house - very safe in call. Started with a massage, move to BBBJ and DATY (69) and more. Pretty much anything except Greek. Full GFE. She will become a UTR for me. A little on the expensive side but to me worth every penny. It's her in the pictures. For me she is someone I would never have a chance with in real life so it was great.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-let-me-pamper-you-the-way-you-deserve-real-girl-real-photos/38441878

MetroRider
09-14-17, 23:25
What was the damage?Her BP ad has a link to her website with her rates and other info.

DirtyDano
09-15-17, 04:33
Anyone try yet? http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classy-upscale-super-friendly-anddrop-dead-gorgeous-red-head/39387502.

Landsey314
09-15-17, 16:03
Just wondering if anyone has any info on this girl, if she's real I want to meet her in a bad way. She goes by Melissa.

https://independent.com.detroit.escortbabylon.com/post/23246906/

MightyMonger
09-15-17, 16:52
Greetings fellow hobbyists!

I'll be visiting the Detroit area in a couple of weeks. Staying in Plymouth specifically. I've read through several recent pages of the Detroit and Ann Arbor forums. I see many warnings, dead links (no surprise there), etc. But not much in the way of recommendations for a bit of evening or late night companionship.

I generally look for an average-ish Caucasian soccer mom, MILFy type. A little older (advertised age 30 minimum and typically above 35), curvy and soft, GFE including cuddling, massage and good kissing. In this case, I'd like someone who can come to me.

Would anyone be willing to make a suggestion or two via PM, please?

Thank you,

Zebra.There's nothing but trash on BP in metro Detroit. Your best odds (safest odds) are with one of the Diamond Ladies if you're going to go the BP route. And that's still no guarantee.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/diamond-ladies-from-the-west-side-to-the-east-side/39420912

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-diamond-ladies-in-farmington-hills-and-madison-hts-all-day/28176183

Brianastar
09-15-17, 20:12
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

DragonSnake
09-15-17, 22:33
Paid a visit to this place, 70 house fee for hour which turned out to be 50 minutes. Safe area, inside rooms not great. Met by very short 30 to 40 lady, had bigger boobs which felt fake. She kissed me as soon as we were in room with curtain door. Got naked lay on table and she patted my ass and started massaging me. She was pressing herself all over me but I kept my hands to myself cause I wanted an actual massage. Massage was just so so even the teasing before the flip. Turned over and she patted jr, massaged me a little more then asked by hand sign if I wanted handjob. She wanted 60 but I said no way only pay 40. Finally she said ok more next time, yeah right. I must have been taking to long so she went to the 2 hand twist and jr was happy. My fingers rubbed her pussy while she stroked jr and went under the panties for a little while. Came out of room and manager looked pretty good. May have to back and get the 4 hand.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/6305849926.html

JohnSteel
09-15-17, 22:35
There's nothing but trash on BP in metro Detroit. Your best odds (safest odds) are with one of the Diamond Ladies if you're going to go the BP route. And that's still no guarantee.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/diamond-ladies-from-the-west-side-to-the-east-side/39420912

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-diamond-ladies-in-farmington-hills-and-madison-hts-all-day/28176183What's going on with backpage? Have all the girls quit? Is there something up?

Member #5509
09-15-17, 22:44
I have been a nut lately. Three girls in five days. Most recently, I made the trek out to Madison Heights to see Becky. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/becky-sexy-milf-early-fun-14-and-75/38383488. Maybe for once my attempt to copy a link will work. Was easy to reach and pleasant on the phone. This day she was offering a ss deal (65). Intrigued, I endured a chaotic commute to reach her at her incall near Oakland Mall. I was delayed by construction, but she had no problem with that. She showered right before my arrival, which was pleasantly obvious when she opened the door. If you like short girls who are curvy, and if you like the pictures, you won't be disappointed. Probably looks the most like her pictures of anyone I have seen. She was conspicuously sober and lucid, and she smelled good. She had just put lotion on which smelled nice but wasn't overwhelming. She explained that she hailed from Floyd Mayweather's hometown, and hadn't been in the hobby for long. Also, the room didn't smell like smoke. So, very cute, very soft skin, clear complexion, very nice boobs, and accomodating. Oh, and she'd just brushed her teeth when I arrived but had no problem with my request that she use listerine before we began. Great, vigorous BBBJ with mouth and hand. I had to request a bit less of the manual action, but she took direction well and had no problem with my favorite finish, the beauty parlor special. So, if you like the pictures and love girls over 30 (or just females in my own age range), you probably won't be disappointed. I would put her in my hidden gem category. Oh, and there was nobody in the downward dog position hiding in the shower, which I appreciated. Sober, friendly, great hygiene, very cute, very nice boobs, vigorous, hard worker with the A- BBBJ (A for effort, minus only because of hand, but as I said she relented and took direction well. Solid choice. Please be nice to her so she sticks around for a while.

Member #5509
09-15-17, 22:48
Just go to detroit massage section and type MILF or becky. 616 area code. Short, blue eyed blonde.

StoneMaker
09-15-17, 22:48
I have been a nut lately. Three girls in five days. Most recently, I made the trek out to Madison Heights to see Becky. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/becky-sexy-milf-early-fun-14-and-75/38383488. Maybe for once my attempt to copy a link will work. Was easy to reach and pleasant on the phone. This day she was offering a ss deal (65). Intrigued, I endured a chaotic commute to reach her at her incall near Oakland Mall. I was delayed by construction, but she had no problem with that. She showered right before my arrival, which was pleasantly obvious when she opened the door. If you like short girls who are curvy, and if you like the pictures, you won't be disappointed. Probably looks the most like her pictures of anyone I have seen. She was conspicuously sober and lucid, and she smelled good. She had just put lotion on which smelled nice but wasn't overwhelming. She explained that she hailed from Floyd Mayweather's hometown, and hadn't been in the hobby for long. Also, the room didn't smell like smoke. So, very cute, very soft skin, clear complexion, very nice boobs, and accomodating. Oh, and she'd just brushed her teeth when I arrived but had no problem with my request that she use listerine before we began. Great, vigorous BBBJ with mouth and hand. I had to request a bit less of the manual action, but she took direction well and had no problem with my favorite finish, the beauty parlor special. So, if you like the pictures and love girls over 30 (or just females in my own age range), you probably won't be disappointed. I would put her in my hidden gem category. Oh, and there was nobody in the downward dog position hiding in the shower, which I appreciated. Sober, friendly, great hygiene, very cute, very nice boobs, vigorous, hard worker with the A- BBBJ (A for effort, minus only because of hand, but as I said she relented and took direction well. Solid choice. Please be nice to her so she sticks around for a while.Yes she is a gem. I reviewed her a few months back.

Senor Fox
09-15-17, 23:30
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/foreign-double-jointed-pics-mature-with-a-wild-side-front-and-back/37861263

Anyone seen her? If so, how was it and what was the damage?

Jackknoff
09-16-17, 00:11
I have been a nut lately. Three girls in five days. Most recently, I made the trek out to Madison Heights to see Becky. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/becky-sexy-milf-early-fun-14-and-75/38383488. Maybe for once my attempt to copy a link will work. Was easy to reach and pleasant on the phone. This day she was offering a ss deal (65). Intrigued, I endured a chaotic commute to reach her at her incall near Oakland Mall. I was delayed by construction, but she had no problem with that. She showered right before my arrival, which was pleasantly obvious when she opened the door. If you like short girls who are curvy, and if you like the pictures, you won't be disappointed. Probably looks the most like her pictures of anyone I have seen. She was conspicuously sober and lucid, and she smelled good. She had just put lotion on which smelled nice but wasn't overwhelming. She explained that she hailed from Floyd Mayweather's hometown, and hadn't been in the hobby for long. Also, the room didn't smell like smoke. So, very cute, very soft skin, clear complexion, very nice boobs, and accomodating. Oh, and she'd just brushed her teeth when I arrived but had no problem with my request that she use listerine before we began. Great, vigorous BBBJ with mouth and hand. I had to request a bit less of the manual action, but she took direction well and had no problem with my favorite finish, the beauty parlor special. So, if you like the pictures and love girls over 30 (or just females in my own age range), you probably won't be disappointed. I would put her in my hidden gem category. Oh, and there was nobody in the downward dog position hiding in the shower, which I appreciated. Sober, friendly, great hygiene, very cute, very nice boobs, vigorous, hard worker with the A- BBBJ (A for effort, minus only because of hand, but as I said she relented and took direction well. Solid choice. Please be nice to her so she sticks around for a while.Spritzer,

If you leave off the period at the end, the hyperlink will work correctly.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/becky-sexy-milf-early-fun-14-and-75/38383488

TheReal313
09-16-17, 05:34
http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-playmate-back-in-town/39267832

TheReal313
09-16-17, 07:22
Not sure if this link going to work or not.

LohnDog
09-16-17, 13:13
Not sure if this link going to work or not.

http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-playmate-back-in-town/39267832She is hot let us know how it goes.

LohnDog
09-16-17, 13:19
Anyone try yet? http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classy-upscale-super-friendly-anddrop-dead-gorgeous-red-head/39387502.Did you see her.

CyberFrogiii
09-16-17, 14:35
I know I've seen reviews of here here.

More negative than positive if memory serves me correctly.

RAK2345
09-16-17, 15:35

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-let-me-pamper-you-the-way-you-deserve-real-girl-real-photos/38441878Thanks for the post. She is in my radar. What's the damage?

Ryloong22
09-16-17, 21:35
Thank you for the report. I can't stand that attitude. That attitude is everything! F**ck her!She's horrible. I"ve seen her in Toledo twice back in the day. She was hot but absolutely nothing on the menu.

Jooop
09-17-17, 05:04
Anyone try yet? http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classy-upscale-super-friendly-anddrop-dead-gorgeous-red-head/39387502.Looks great let us no damage.

DirtyDano
09-17-17, 07:59
Did you see her.No I have not seen her yet.

Other
09-17-17, 12:13
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/detroit/248-856-7725/1/1249806

What a letdown. Poor communication via text. Almost turned around and went home. She does not answer her phone EVER leading me to think her pimp / handler does the texting. Her rules are everything covered, no kissing and no DATY. She looks like the pics but can't take much. I'm average size and she kept saying it hurt and kept stopping to check her phone, use the bathroom, etc. On top of that, she had a bad smell coming from her stubbly downstairs that filled the room as we went along. Half way through we were interrupted by a knock at the door and a male voice. I tried to finish but couldn't and got the hell out of there. 140 hh, everything covered. Would not repeat.

PROS: nice body.

CONS: poor communication, bad hygiene, possible pimp / handler, over priced

K Plank
09-17-17, 14:02
Ok. So I was a long time client of Cassius. She gave honestly the best sloppy dirty talking BBBJ. They were heavenly. She wasn't the best looking, but she stayed pretty drama free, and I haven't met a dirtier talking provider out there.

Anyone have a provider out there that is close to Cassius quality BBBJ and dirty talk?

Thanks!

OneBang
09-17-17, 14:28
Ok. So I was a long time client of Cassius. She gave honestly the best sloppy dirty talking BBBJ. They were heavenly. She wasn't the best looking, but she stayed pretty drama free, and I haven't met a dirtier talking provider out there.

Anyone have a provider out there that is close to Cassius quality BBBJ and dirty talk?

Thanks!Kellie in St. Clair Shores might fit the bill.

TullyBlanchard
09-17-17, 15:25
So I've been on a journey around the area looking for the best BJ, ideally BBBJCIM. Here's my results / opinions so far:

Farrah. BBBJCIM was very good. She's weird about BBBJ in that if you're single, she'll put up some resistance and prefer to do a CBJ. Just tell her you're married and she's good to go. Great technique, but she's the opposite of a looker and whenever she doesn't have something in her mouth to shut her up, her talking is pretty annoying because it seems like constant bitching about her life and troubles. Great value though, . 5 for the QV. Would repeat in a pinch.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/farrah/28179124
Does Farrah offer BBFS?

OneBang
09-17-17, 17:34
Went to the certified massage woman in Lapeer. Her place is safe and clean and gives the most sensual massage I have ever had. She isn't FS but she is awesome!Could you describe her as to weight and height? Her pics in her Ad put her over 150-160. A pic she sent looks like she could be less.

Sammy1973
09-17-17, 17:54
Has anyone seen her lately, I believe that she goes by the name Heather? I'm thinking about stopping in tomorrow to get a massage, will let you know the outcome.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-for-fun-massages-and-nurus/33895803

JakeMioff
09-17-17, 22:04
Could you describe her as to weight and height? Her pics in her Ad put her over 150-160. A pic she sent looks like she could be less.http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-certified-massage-therapist/38827213

Add a link to your posts.

Bratley1055
09-17-17, 23:05

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-let-me-pamper-you-the-way-you-deserve-real-girl-real-photos/38441878It is always helpful to give details on time and costs. How expensive?

Bratley1055
09-17-17, 23:19
Anyone seen Her lately? Was wondering if she's still and TP or back out by Airport, I used to C Her on my LB when she was by Airport cause it was super close not wanting to drive to TP. Haven't seen her and A while since I found A Girl and DBH that gives A Good BBBJWS and my Truck and even gives the Boys plenty of attention but was thinking maybe giving Her A Go on LB if she's back to the Hotels.Is this some kind of code?

PoppnU
09-17-17, 23:50
Kellie in St. Clair Shores might fit the bill.If you mean this Kellie (St. Clair shores).

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/another-night-on-the-lake/39325447

Uh yea. Don't think she comes anywhere near Cassius's body and doubt her skills.

Thinking this might be a self promotion.

MetroRider
09-18-17, 00:03
Has anyone seen her lately, I believe that she goes by the name Heather? I'm thinking about stopping in tomorrow to get a massage, will let you know the outcome.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-for-fun-massages-and-nurus/33895803It's been reported that LE is watching her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8150-Ripoff-Reports&p=3520330&viewfull=1#post3520330

MrBarton
09-18-17, 01:43

Thanks!I saw a recent review of Cassius on the oThER site. Has anybody tried to contact her or is she confirmed to be retired?

Mrtim495
09-18-17, 10:13
Could you describe her as to weight and height? Her pics in her Ad put her over 150-160. A pic she sent looks like she could be less.She looks nice in the pics. Did you get a HE? What was the damage?

OneBang
09-18-17, 10:41
She looks nice in the pics. Did you get a HE? What was the damage?Quoted me $125, agreed to HJ in email, but my appointment is later this week.

ChaserX
09-18-17, 10:51
Tried calling Diamond Ladies today because I heard good things about them. Once I was talking to them they asked for referrences and that they would call me back after speaking with them.

What provider in their right mind would act as a reference for a client? Why would they offer to help take their business away?

So once my providers refused to be my references the Diamond Lady operator told me that I could still see them if I sent her a picture of my Photo I. D.

At that point I politely told them I'm not interested.

If anyone know of any providers that like to be references please let me know, because out of the 50 plus women I've seen over the last 5 years, none of them would offer to be a reference. Diamond Ladies, I don't know how you're in business but props to you.

Mrtim495
09-18-17, 14:00
Quoted me $125, agreed to HJ in email, but my appointment is later this week.Thanks. She has some nice looking legs too.

RoyalOakGuy
09-18-17, 15:12
Does anyone know what happen to "College Girl Nicole" aka Shelby?

Guyneedsfun
09-18-17, 15:25
Kellie is a whack job. Last time she stood me up. Said I would be there in 15 min and when I got there she would not answer phone. Assume someone was banging her but how much could change in 15 min. Stay away!

If you mean this Kellie (St. Clair shores).

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/another-night-on-the-lake/39325447

Uh yea. Don't think she comes anywhere near Cassius's body and doubt her skills.

Thinking this might be a self promotion.

OrionSky
09-18-17, 15:30

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-let-me-pamper-you-the-way-you-deserve-real-girl-real-photos/38441878I emailed with her a couple months ago and she insisted I provide I'd before she would book appt. Did she require that from you?

Acoustic53
09-18-17, 15:36
Tried calling Diamond Ladies today because I heard good things about them. Once I was talking to them they asked for referrences and that they would call me back after speaking with them.

What provider in their right mind would act as a reference for a client? Why would they offer to help take their business away?

So once my providers refused to be my references the Diamond Lady operator told me that I could still see them if I sent her a picture of my Photo I. D.

At that point I politely told them I'm not interested.

If anyone know of any providers that like to be references please let me know, because out of the 50 plus women I've seen over the last 5 years, none of them would offer to be a reference. Diamond Ladies, I don't know how you're in business but props to you.I am also mystified by this practice as well. And we don't need to rehash the discussion / fight on using third-party reference sites like P411; I am not interested in giving up my personal information.

My experience has been that the providers I have seen were willing to be a reference to another provider, I assume to the extent that I was legitimate, safe, and not LE. But I honestly have seen only three providers for whom I still have a name and a working phone number; two of them are professional escorts and one BP girl, all reviewed on this site. And only one of these three asked me for references -- Darling Nikki -- and she told me she didn't even check, she just wanted to hear that I had seen other women beforehand.

One funny thing that happened the one and only time I asked these three women to provide me a reference for another member's UTR girl -- independently, both Nikki's sent me nude photos of themselves! To remind me who they are, and persuade me to see them instead, of course. And it worked! I felt like a dunce, though, for exactly the reason you stated -- what provider is willing to help give away her own clients? And why would I be so dense as to ask them to?

Nikki did say that, among her clients, they all have seen "the same fifteen girls ", from the references she gets. I failed to ask for their names, though.

HookerLover
09-18-17, 16:03
It's been reported that LE is watching her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8150-Ripoff-Reports&p=3520330&viewfull=1#post3520330Yeah, I actually spoke with her, and LE is NOT watching her. She stopped seeing the guy who reported that for a while, so he came on here to hurt her business. She gave me his name, but I forget it now. Rich or something like that. If you look back at his posts, I think he used to always talk about her. But he got mad at her, and tried to hurt her business.

OneBang
09-18-17, 17:07
Kellie is a whack job. Last time she stood me up. Said I would be there in 15 min and when I got there she would not answer phone. Assume someone was banging her but how much could change in 15 min. Stay away!I saw her twice in August. In the first fifteen minutes, she admitted she is bi-polar and on meds. Also she is recovering addict. Also she is on her condo Board. Also she once danced.

Despite all that, she was fun and treated me well. I even used her bathroom shower with her at the end. Her oral skills are a 10. YMMV.

John3030
09-18-17, 17:10
A few links to add to the conversation;.

http://www.eros.com/michigan/files/635686.htm

http://sultrysandi.com/home/

Defineatly wants Eros compensation for what looks like Hi-end talent from the pics.

Curious about any relevant info; attitude, service, actual damage.Not purposely dragging up an old post but Sandi got my attention as I love MILFs and my two go to's are retiring so hoping for some intel on Sandi.

Mrtim495
09-18-17, 17:16
Went to the certified massage woman in Lapeer. Her place is safe and clean and gives the most sensual massage I have ever had. She isn't FS but she is awesome!Was looking at her pics today. Is she really that busty?