PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78

Acoustic53
07-15-17, 12:45
Lovie it.

Posted a same experience a few months back.

Texted her one day, literally 10 minutes after her ad went up, didn't hear anything for about 4 hours, said she was bowling.

Told her my window of opportunity ran out at home, my son was due home at any time, but I'd go get a room.

Crickets.

I was persistant, and she finally replied back, no thank you.

Everytime I see her ad I laugh.

Love the rubbing the dick on her scar comment.You guys are hilarious! Thanks for the for laughs AND the reviews.

Member #6530
07-15-17, 13:44
Fake pics, older and saggy, was completely out of it and mumbling all the time, BBBJCIM 0. 8, ss 1. 0, hhr 1. 2, I don't recommend, there is better companions out there.

She looks great, couldn't find any info, has anyone seen her yet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/boarding-the-lunch-express-cranium-super-sick-im-4-11but-my-esophagus-66/34910518

Chemanon
07-15-17, 15:47
1st. If LE is running a sting I don't see how stopping somewhere prior will keep you from getting busted. Once you get to the room they will still bust you, correct?Thats true. However, you should be doing some recon ahead of time to minimize any exposure. If you're seeing folks hanging around outside giving you the look down for a lot of detail, maybe LE maybe not, but you better be aware of it. Theres nothing more incriminating than a car pulling up, a John on his phone while just waiting (you know of any other legit reason to hang out in a car in a motel parking lot for 5/10 minutes unless you don't know where you're going?) Texting the sting number, while they run your plates and background check, then knocking on the door? You can't even argue wrong number / different scenario, or much of anything. Prevention goes a lot further than anything else and not standing out as a mark goes a long way for prevention.

2nd. If her pimp is going to rob you I would assume it could still be done in the room (while you got your pants around your ankles) instead of in the parking lot where someone could see, security cameras might pick it up, or you (the monger) might even have a weapon in the car. I guess I'm more concerned with being a sitting duck in the room then I am in my car. I have always parked right in front by they main entrance so people can see me and see my car. I would never park in the back of the parking lot where it is dark and no one could see or hear me.Well don't get caught with your pants down!

1-recon, neighborhood, area / individuals, reviews, her number, social media, etc.

2-lock the door before you get started.

3-check the bathroom for unwanted guests.

Who's going to be surprising you at that point? A knock on the door. That's it.

Also some girls want you to park where they can see you get out of the car before they give you the room number, and if you don't they cut off communication. What do you guys do then when your sitting somewhere else?Leave. Why do you need to see me and my car before you do business? If you want to be impressed by my car, you're not accepting cash for other activities. This is not a date. You're not grading me for my looks. You're accepting currency, that's why you're doing this. Looking for me to get out of my car says you know my car is free from the owner for the next 15-30 minutes.

Also, if they ask, put it up here so the general community knows that that individual is a risk. Will other people go see them? Sure. But only those either too dumb to do any research or those willing to take that risk. But the more that behavior is avoided the more likely the community can direct business to the good behaviors we want.

PantyLoverF
07-15-17, 18:38
Has anyone see this girl yet? It looks to be a new add. Called today and she charges $ and works out of a small private office in Ferndale. Said for the price it's full body massage and topless. It seems right now she is just working Sundays. I plan to visit next Sunday. If anyone has seen her please let me know. I will report back after I see her. Seems nice on the phone and up front with what she offers.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/t...218196158.html

Madscientist
07-16-17, 00:28
"Men Seeking Women" OMG, didn't noticed that, how funny. Well, if she had a penis hidden somewhere I guess I'm switching sides!It seems there are a few guys who post in Women Seeking Men too.

HotBong
07-16-17, 00:29
Got called into work on Sunday the 2nd and needed unwind before heading home. Didn't have much time to waste so on a long shot sent a text to Tiffany: http://michigan.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/my-perfect-touch-will-fulfill-your-cravings/29471138.

Much to my surprise, she texted right back and wouldn't you know it, is less than 3 miles away. I apologized for the short notice and asked if she 'would be free in 20 minutes or so'? Again, was surprised with 'sure, come right over'. Holy crap, my luck isn't remotely this good so something MUST be wrong. Her pics looked interesting, sounded all together on the phone and I didn't find any bad reviews. Ok, what the hell, let's do this and I head over to her hotel thinking I can bail when the enviable 'gotcha' strikes.

I pull in, head upstairs, knock on the door and get hit by the 3rd surprise for the day; her pics don't do her justice! Sure, she's no spinner but I wasn't looking for a stick anyways, let's call her 'height weight proportional'. Hug, kiss and LE check pleasantries taken care of, we worked out a HH deal and set off to the races. Boy, does she have a nice set of natural tits! If you like DD's you will be in love from the moment you see them. My fellow breast men can attest; those blessed with bigger titties are often cursed with stretch marks and varicose veins. You won't find any of that here and I made sure to inspect them very closely! The main course consisted of LFK, above average CBJ, Mish and Doggy finish in the cover before my time was up.

The best way to describe the experience; it felt like a date with a former GF. She made me feel instantly comfortable which goes a long way in my book. She claims to be new so that might account for the unsolicited GFE, time will tell if that changes. If I had to find a complaint (and it wasn't her fault) it would have been housekeeping knocking on the door right after the clothes fell off. Was hilarious to see her jump up and answer the door butt naked. I wanted to shout out: 'invite them in, it's king bed with lots of room!

What more can I say, easiest setup ever and possibly the best $ spent so far this year. 'Bang for your buck' (pun totally intended) she's totally worth it. Repeat, oh hell yea if only to have another shot at (and possibly on) those beautiful breasts.

If her ad is down, I have working # for senior members.I texted her today. She is asking for $$. 75. How much did you pay? What's the location? Motel / house?

HotBong
07-16-17, 01:28
Looks good. Worth a try with the positive review. Google image indicates a few of her pics are borrowed from elsewhere.

A bit strange that her ad is in Men seeking Women.Has anyone else tried her?

Double Dribble
07-16-17, 01:31
Has anyone see this girl yet? It looks to be a new add. Called today and she charges $ and works out of a small private office in Ferndale. Said for the price it's full body massage and topless. It seems right now she is just working Sundays. I plan to visit next Sunday. If anyone has seen her please let me know. I will report back after I see her. Seems nice on the phone and up front with what she offers.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/t...218196158.htmlOnly a topless massage for 100? Seems like more should be on the menu for a buck.

Wow.

Hap Hunter
07-16-17, 09:48
Thats true. However, you should be doing some recon ahead of time to minimize any exposure. If you're seeing folks hanging around outside giving you the look down for a lot of detail, maybe LE maybe not, but you better be aware of it. Theres nothing more incriminating than a car pulling up, a John on his phone while just waiting (you know of any other legit reason to hang out in a car in a motel parking lot for 5/10 minutes unless you don't know where you're going?) Texting the sting number, while they run your plates and background check, then knocking on the door? You can't even argue wrong number / different scenario, or much of anything. Prevention goes a lot further than anything else and not standing out as a mark goes a long way for prevention.

Well don't get caught with your pants down!

1-recon, neighborhood, area / individuals, reviews, her number, social media, etc.

Who's going to be surprising you at that point? A knock on the door. That's it.

Leave. Why do you need to see me and my car before you do business? If you want to be impressed by my car, you're not accepting cash for other activities. This is not a date. You're not grading me for my looks. You're accepting currency, that's why you're doing this. Looking for me to get out of my car says you know my car is free from the owner for the next 15-30 minutes.

Also, if they ask, put it up here so the general community knows that that individual is a risk. Will other people go see them? Sure. But only those either too dumb to do any research or those willing to take that risk. But the more that behavior is avoided the more likely the community can direct business to the good behaviors we want.Agree with points 1-3 and there are great points on the Forum boards for Do's & don't's for AMPs, SW etc. A few to add.

4. Have your clothes ready for the knock or potential trouble. I was mid session once, and had to pull out. The clothes were at the ready and was dressed faster than Batman going down the bat pole!

5. She starts texting as you go to the room or after banging. IF she is a drugie she will be most likely texting for her fix. Offer $5 to see the text. They'll show you.

6. Enjoy yourself but always have your Spidey sense ON!

7. Agree recon and park away or other side of the notel. IF your in shape to bang your in shape to run out. I like notels near (1/4 mile) to a business. A quick get away place.

8. Do what you feel comfortable. May seem like a PIA to set up, recon etc. Worth the worry free drama!

I'm sure there is more to add.

Hobby safe!

Poker Hard
07-16-17, 11:55
Thats true. However, you should be doing some recon ahead of time to minimize any exposure. If you're seeing folks hanging around outside giving you the look down for a lot of detail, maybe LE maybe not, but you better be aware of it. Theres nothing more incriminating than a car pulling up, a John on his phone while just waiting (you know of any other legit reason to hang out in a car in a motel parking lot for 5/10 minutes unless you don't know where you're going?) Texting the sting number, while they run your plates and background check, then knocking on the door? You can't even argue wrong number / different scenario, or much of anything. Prevention goes a lot further than anything else and not standing out as a mark goes a long way for prevention.I'm sure once you knock on the door you're done. I can't see LE watching every car that pulls into the parking lot, but who knows.

Poker Hard
07-16-17, 12:05

Who's going to be surprising you at that point? A knock on the door. That's it.Her pimp, I would assume he has a key to the room.

Poker Hard
07-16-17, 12:14
Leave. Why do you need to see me and my car before you do business? If you want to be impressed by my car, you're not accepting cash for other activities. This is not a date. You're not grading me for my looks. You're accepting currency, that's why you're doing this. Looking for me to get out of my car says you know my car is free from the owner for the next 15-30 minutes.I'm assuming they want to see you get out of your car as some type of LE check. I'm sure it has nothing to do with being impressed, your looks, or a date. This is another reason why I park right by the main entrance, so her people don't break into my car while I'm gone for the next 15-30 minutes.

Poker Hard
07-16-17, 12:16
Also, if they ask, put it up here so the general community knows that that individual is a risk. Will other people go see them? Sure. But only those either too dumb to do any research or those willing to take that risk. But the more that behavior is avoided the more likely the community can direct business to the good behaviors we want.I agree, that type of info should be posted and remembered.

Nyybry
07-16-17, 17:58
I'm assuming they want to see you get out of your car as some type of LE check. I'm sure it has nothing to do with being impressed, your looks, or a date. This is another reason why I park right by the main entrance, so her people don't break into my car while I'm gone for the next 15-30 minutes.Anytime I was asked what I'm driving. I lie. Sure they could just be being safe and making sure who to expect. Etc. However what about them possibly setting you up. Soon as you arrive to a girls location you have to call and confirm appointment to get their room number or address any ways. So there is no positive for letting them know what your riding in.

XirCom
07-16-17, 19:48
I can't seem to access Windsor or anywhere in ca for that matter. Is Backpage Ca shutdown? If it is I hope it's temporary. I do visit Windsor occasionally.

Xircom.

Formula382
07-16-17, 20:40
I can't seem to access Windsor or anywhere in ca for that matter. Is Backpage Ca shutdown? If it is I hope it's temporary. I do visit Windsor occasionally.

Xircom.Had the same problem don't know what's going on.

Averily
07-16-17, 22:18
Backpage cut off access to foreign backpage sites when originating in the USA You can get to BP Canada by using a Web proxy. Try hide. Me / en / proxy.

Xircom.

Poker Hard
07-16-17, 22:38
Anytime I was asked what I'm driving. I lie. Sure they could just be being safe and making sure who to expect. Etc. However what about them possibly setting you up. Soon as you arrive to a girls location you have to call and confirm appointment to get their room number or address any ways. So there is no positive for letting them know what your riding in.True, but some girls will cut you off if you don't do what they say. Ginger Starr did it to me.

Poker Hard
07-16-17, 22:41
Backpage cut off access to foreign backpage sites when originating in the USA You can get to BP Canada by using a Web proxy. Try hide. Me / en / proxy.Do you know why BP did that?

Poker Hard
07-16-17, 22:55
Went to see Joy today. She was high as could be, totally out of it. I left without giving her a dime. As soon as I backed out of the parking spot her pimp went into the room. She will not get a second chance with me.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-freak-on-deck/28452891

Jooop
07-17-17, 04:52
Went to see Joy today. She was high as could be, totally out of it. I left without giving her a dime. As soon as I backed out of the parking spot her pimp went into the room. She will not get a second chance with me.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-freak-on-deck/28452891Hook up with her one time not the best hook up. I every had may be that's why.

Chemanon
07-17-17, 14:57
I'm sure once you knock on the door you're done. I can't see LE watching every car that pulls into the parking lot, but who knows.Knocking on the door for what? What would I be charged with? Solicitation? My phone doesn't even have the number I contacted with. Not giving Any alternative reason for coming means the prosecution has to prove what you're there for and without any contact with the individual then they have nothing if they pick you up at the door. It has to be incriminating with the individual-you have to say it or directly imply the trade. Not saying you even want to be picked up, this the recon point, but if there's massive holes in the charge they'll knock it down or drop it. It's in the room where they get direct confirmation for the strongest cases.

Her pimp, I would assume he has a key to the room.I should expect so, but most hotel rooms have the latch that only allows the door to be partially opened with a key. That's the lock you have to check. Can they bypass that? Of course, but not as fast as a quick entry. It's enough of a forewarning to get ready to dash.

Not trying to be harsh with feedback, but 1-common sense goes a long way. Critical thinking even further. 2-if you have a question, more oft than not there's a bunch of people lurking with the same question (s). It's good to ask periodically, for your benefit and to remind everyone of good practices to stay safe. Like for me, no bb ever, and no kissing for hsv-1. However, I know some people really want that. Their call, just be aware of the risks.

Stay safe out there!

MightyMonger
07-17-17, 16:56
Knocking on the door for what? What would I be charged with? Solicitation? My phone doesn't even have the number I contacted with. Not giving Any alternative reason for coming means the prosecution has to prove what you're there for and without any contact with the individual then they have nothing if they pick you up at the door. It has to be incriminating with the individual-you have to say it or directly imply the trade. Not saying you even want to be picked up, this the recon point, but if there's massive holes in the charge they'll knock it down or drop it. It's in the room where they get direct confirmation for the strongest cases.Well after they arrest you and lock you up for 72 hours, they will most likely charge you with "loitering with the intent to solicit" (Google it). Yes they can keep you for 3 days in jail before they charge you or even let you make a phone call. So no one will know where the hell you are for 3 days, family or work. With all due respect Chemanon, there seems to be a lot of guys that think they know the law but none of them have pasted the bar. I've said this before and I'll say it again, its really funny how many people in the hobby (provider or hobbyist) have not consulted with an attorney about what they do or where they do it. This goes for all mongers, BP guys, SC guys, SW guys, massage guys, etc. Guys, if you play you need to talk to a criminal defense attorney to know what can happen to you if you get busted. FYI, get an attorney that knows the prostitution laws in Michigan and not someone who specialize in other crimes like DUI who just wants to take your case to make a buck.

Good luck and hobby safe.

NeverTell
07-17-17, 17:23
Backpage cut off access to foreign backpage sites when originating in the USA You can get to BP Canada by using a Web proxy. Try hide. Me / en / proxy.I use Tor. I can get to backpage. Ca just fine. I wish USG used HTTP.

MightyMonger
07-17-17, 17:24
Could you please elaborate a little bit? How does stopping somewhere close (like a fast food place or shopping center) before you go to the incall keep you from getting busted, robbed, etc?It doesn't!

If LE is running a sting you're going to get busted. If someone is planning on robbing you you're going to get robbed. You have to remember that these people (LE or pimps) do this shit everyday and they are very good at it. I'm not saying to walk in blind and not even try to play safe. I'm just saying if they are planing on getting you, you will get got.

Poker Hard (or any monger), you have to take anything you read on any hobby site with a grain of salt (even the BS that I post). We have providers that post as mongers just to self promote (HI HEATHER), we have mongers that think they know the law, and we have mongers that think their way is the best way. Getting busted, robbed, shitty service, or any other messed up thing that can happen is all part of the hobby. If we are not willing to deal with any of this BS (because it will happen) then we need to find a new hobby.

Good luck to you and every monger out there, play safe guys its crazy out there.

Wonders Wonder
07-17-17, 20:11
It doesn't!

If LE is running a sting you're going to get busted. If someone is planning on robbing you you're going to get robbed. You have to remember that these people (LE or pimps) do this shit everyday and they are very good at it. I'm not saying to walk in blind and not even try to play safe. I'm just saying if they are planing on getting you, you will get got.

Poker Hard (or any monger), you have to take anything you read on any hobby site with a grain of salt (even the BS that I post). We have providers that post as mongers just to self promote (HI HEATHER), we have mongers that think they know the law, and we have mongers that think their way is the best way. Getting busted, robbed, shitty service, or any other messed up thing that can happen is all part of the hobby. If we are not willing to deal with any of this BS (because it will happen) then we need to find a new hobby.

Good luck to you and every monger out there, play safe guys its crazy out there.Agree strongly with MM! Bunch of paranoid mf'ers on here! If you have no street smarts don't play the game! Stay at home and plow the fat ole lady.

Wonders Wonder
07-17-17, 20:19

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-freak-on-deck/28452891Hoe is dangerous, crazy, and looking for something for nothing. Lucky you.

Delta67
07-17-17, 22:00
Just returned to the area, and am looking for the mature type. Has anyone seen Danielle?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/danielle/34916313

Thanks and Happy Hunting!

ZMark
07-17-17, 23:42
Replied to this ad yesterday.

Got immediate reply who I will like to meet.

Sent the name.

Got reply back " your number has been noted for soliciting sec online etc.

My take: if this is really popo he will wait till I m caught red handed, looks like scumbag trying to make quick money by threatening people.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/re%F0%9F%85%B0l-pics-%F0%9F%85%B1usty-unique-memorizing-skills-open-minded/28950777

Cecil0042
07-18-17, 00:12
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Acoustic53
07-18-17, 00:14
Getting busted, robbed, shitty service, or any other messed up thing that can happen is all part of the hobby. If we are not willing to deal with any of this BS (because it will happen) then we need to find a new hobby.Years ago, a newer member asked how to get started with picking up street walkers; the first response, from some.

Wise member, was the following: "This is the best piece of advice you will find on this forum: Don't do it. " He then summarized how the risks outweighed the return. Truer words were ne'er spoken.

That said, I must have a gambling addiction a mile wide underneath my mild-mannered exterior, because despite receiving regular and inexpensive service from my UTR Nikki, and the PSE from darling Nikki, I was still tempted to pick up a girl at a gas.

Station on The Ave before work this morning. I think it was Alicia again. I passed, once I saw her muffintop.

Jooop
07-18-17, 05:49
Any body have her digits.

MarkoFromTrpja
07-18-17, 10:10
Been a long time since I posted, it's been pretty ruff out there so I have been a good boy lately. So the other nigh I Had a dream with Amy in Madison heights. Thin and tall girl with dark hair. I dreamt she was very good at throat games and took direction superb. Only problem is, very thin, no assets, and defy user. Service A+ looks F. Overall good experience.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-playful-sexy-milf/33958768

EdMonger
07-18-17, 10:22
I [Deleted by Admin]

PaulWildman234
07-18-17, 11:49
Mandie- works from Dearborn. Has anyone tried her? Can find any reviews.

No name- http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-petite-beauty-ttraveling-now-out-only/29303663.

Jennifer- http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/farmington-hills-area-model-type-mature-provider/28201886.

GuyDetroit
07-18-17, 14:01
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Jackknoff
07-18-17, 15:42
Mandie- works from Dearborn. Has anyone tried her? Can find any reviews.

No name- http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-petite-beauty-ttraveling-now-out-only/29303663.

Jennifer- http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/farmington-hills-area-model-type-mature-provider/28201886.The second link Jennifer has been reported on this site as a crazy chick to be avoided.

Gil Gomez
07-18-17, 18:17
I have seen Jennifer before and had a great time.

Her body is great and she knows how to make a guy cum. Damage was a buck twenty and was well worth it. I guess everyone likes different strokes.

The second link Jennifer has been reported on this site as a crazy chick to be avoided..

Gil Gomez
07-18-17, 18:23
Saw Jennifer standard call system. She has a great body and was much better than the bad reviews said. I was nervous at first but she settled them with a long slow BBBJ got hard and went doggy, amazingly tight so tight I almost couldn't slide in. She backed up to me and took it deep until o filled the cover. Maybe a bit spay but good at what she does with a hot body. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/farmington-hills-area-model-type-mature-provider/28201886.

Tiger0033
07-18-17, 20:28
I dunno about the pics, don't seem real me thinks. Anyone experienced her?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-petite-blonde-exotic-dancer-is-just-a-phone-call-away/32419293

MikeDownRiver
07-18-17, 21:09
Just returned to the area, and am looking for the mature type. Has anyone seen Danielle?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/danielle/34916313

Thanks and Happy Hunting!I saw her about 2 years ago. She is originally from Michigan and travels here semi-regularly to see family. She lives in Boston or thereabouts.

Plusses: very sensual and into fantasy fulfillment. I would say the high points of my visit with her are probably about the most insanely turned-on I've ever been while doing this. This may only be one item in the plus bucket it's a very big one.

Minuses: At least in my experience, there was a switch that was ON when we were going at it and it flipped to OFF once I was finished. No afterglow / pillow talk / touchin' and smoochin' afterward.

She'll tell you in friendly chatter afterward that she was a big crack smoker back in her day but now only uses pot for pain relief from her massive chest. In that and other random comments she makes you can see she might be a bit scatterbrained. Friendly, but becomes distant in the aftermath of the act.

She is pricey. I think an hour will go about 250. Marginally worth it at that price point to me but if you want an immense high that may not last forever she's more likely to be worth your time.

Also, not that this is shocking but I think she was "42" when I saw her and I thought she was older than that back then. Might be the same pics she had up in 2015 too.

ArmySexy77
07-18-17, 22:22
Saw Jennifer standard call system. She has a great body and was much better than the bad reviews said. I was nervous at first but she settled them with a long slow BBBJ got hard and went doggy, amazingly tight so tight I almost couldn't slide in. She backed up to me and took it deep until o filled the cover. Maybe a bit spay but good at what she does with a hot body. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/farmington-hills-area-model-type-mature-provider/28201886.What are her rates, she was one review on them so far, but those reviews are usually suspect. Forget that the read the review.

MichHobbyMan
07-18-17, 23:02
I dunno about the pics, don't seem real me thinks. Anyone experienced her?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-petite-blonde-exotic-dancer-is-just-a-phone-call-away/32419293I seen her about 2 weeks ago, the top 2 pics are her but the others I would say are fake. Works out of her apartment in Belleville that of course she just moved into, pretty empty place.

1. 2 for the HH and 1. 6 HR offered, GFE was of course an upcharge that I declined and was robotic and a little rushed, haven't and probably won't repeat unless there wasn't anything else available.

Texaganian
07-19-17, 07:45
I saw her about 2 years ago. She is originally from Michigan and travels here semi-regularly to see family. She lives in Boston or thereabouts.

Plusses: very sensual and into fantasy fulfillment. I would say the high points of my visit with her are probably about the most insanely turned-on I've ever been while doing this. This may only be one item in the plus bucket it's a very big one.

Minuses: At least in my experience, there was a switch that was ON when we were going at it and it flipped to OFF once I was finished. No afterglow / pillow talk / touchin' and smoochin' afterward.

She'll tell you in friendly chatter afterward that she was a big crack smoker back in her day but now only uses pot for pain relief from her massive chest. In that and other random comments she makes you can see she might be a bit scatterbrained. Friendly, but becomes distant in the aftermath of the act.

She is pricey. I think an hour will go about 250. Marginally worth it at that price point to me but if you want an immense high that may not last forever she's more likely to be worth your time.

Also, not that this is shocking but I think she was "42" when I saw her and I thought she was older than that back then. Might be the same pics she had up in 2015 too.I met her the last time she was in town, and I agree with all of this. I wouldn't consider her GFE, either, but maybe after you meet her a few times.

TrajeBlanco
07-19-17, 12:24
I'm a newbie, but have been trying to do my due diligence to see if its worth pursuing the hobby. While I like the concept of the obvious perks associated, I am not willing to risk getting in trouble with the law or mugged to pursue it. Clearly, going with providers with several reviews from reputable sources would be best to ease in, but that often comes at the cost of paying a premium to engage. I'm really looking for a mid-cost local provider who I could see regularly without breaking the bank. I also will state I have a preference for ethnic women, particularly sexy black chicks. With all this said, there is a provider. Hasani (aka Coco) - who has been advertising quite a bit lately.

Her main ads look something like this: http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cutie-pie-kinky/35404138.

She also has similar postings elsewhere, like here: http://www.********.com/detroit/Escorts/exotic-luxury-companion-very-highly-reviewed/1951481.

That posting refers to an Instagram page (spelled incorrectly in the link, so here) https://www.instagram.com/hoodbarbieofficial/.

Given the consistency of the photos, and that these same photos aren't used in a bunch of other Instagram models, it seems to indicate that she may be legit. Furthermore, if you look at the followers on her Instagram posts, many of them appear to be local Detroit dudes, reaffirming that she is likely local.

However, there are some things that give me pause. Number one, no reviews on reputable boards, despite advertising being highly reviewed. The paper trail on this site shows a couple people asking about her but no reports one way or another. This site lists some comments. One of which purports she's a ripoff -but then 2 reviews that say she's legit and totally worth it, with reviews that seem to describe her pretty accurately based on photos: http://cheeposlist.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/bonus/post/22097733/#.

So, I've got nothing here, and nothing from typical legit review boards, but a seemingly positive record from that site above, and evidence that seems to indicate that "Hood Barbie Hasani' does live in the Detroit area. Looking deeper though, if you copy and paste some of her text from her ads into an internet search, you get hits from other girls with the same exact language. For example " I have the body of a goddess a sexy beautiful smile, sexy bedroom eyes that will catch you inn a daydream & have you mesmerize I'm caramel mixed with Hawaiian & Brazilian." you find links like this:

http://www.theescortpage.com/925-231-7302/12842048/

Similarly, from the City Vibe posting, if you search "In the mean time, I am a freelance model and I have been published in several magazines. I am your ultimate playmate fantasy girlfriend come through!" you get hits like this with the same language: https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/3489109.htm?wn=1.

Lastly, just today she has a posting with another girl. Asia (probably the most generic provider name) http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/for-1-h0rny-squirtin-girls-fetish-friendly-brazilian-andthai-hawaiian-andcherokee/35415098.

With photos that appear to be generic instagram model photos: https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZis3HpnGpMXlZ2t4jkV24BPbnodvvMacxAIeKHG0mEnEdQO-oArddhN9QpMmV0cDFXbrzuzMBDXb1QMfgbBo_1STxsYdlaZVBlAxcZ_144hUM149hidjP4NN0hqF7SV3r1U0uD7XalJGl-ZssHqNd6iuoEYQ0jKloV7Er5Y5p_1M6NsHWTLblARhz90NqbS7-qLPro20ZBYS6N77mgfY1pHmS_1HoT6X25iiwdM6AoO7rFW25YEbLShO-yHwpzaboXv5QTDOp414bp7KE8sksKiDHaVEc1dUo5GUZcl2wotCUuOz-CpusH7f6puLg_1s8xdrObK7p3ya1GqoSBIEXFdNZqA1VO-s8ig.

But with some that also link to a posting for "Stacey" (but with photos named Asia) http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D0%B2e%D1%95%D1%82-%D0%BDead-everrrr-slim-thick-goddess-%D1%95%CF%89%D1%94%D1%94%D1%82-%D1%95%D1%94-%CF%85-%D1%82%CE%B9%CE%BD%D1%94-and-%D1%95%CF%85per-/35371678.

My gut feeling is that this girl is likely who she says she is in photos, but that there may be some scamy / shady stuff that one can expect. What do you folks think? Do you have any direct experience with Hasni (aka Coco)? Does copying / pasting text from other posts around the country correlate to likely LE sting, laziness on the part of the provider, or is there some kind of template language that these websites offer to providers for their ads that would explain that duplication? What about her post offering duo w / Asia / Stacey?

I appreciate your thoughts and any experience you might have to offer.

Piemaster
07-19-17, 14:33
What are her rates, she was one review on them so far, but those reviews are usually suspect. Forget that the read the review.Clearly ole' Gil is Jennifer man, that post reeks of being made by a provider. A2 you mind banning the poster so we don't get any more falling for the fake post?

SeerCum
07-19-17, 15:46
Firstly has anyone dreamed about http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexii-italian-thick-your-foreign-princress-christina-no-rush/35430878 and second who is the best at BBBJ?

Poker Hard
07-19-17, 17:46
Hook up with her one time not the best hook up. I every had may be that's why.
Hoe is dangerous, crazy, and looking for something for nothing. Lucky you.Looks like I got lucky.

Thanks guys.

Poker Hard
07-19-17, 17:52
If LE is running a sting you're going to get busted. If someone is planning on robbing you you're going to get robbed. You have to remember that these people (LE or pimps) do this everyday and they are very good at it. I'm not saying to walk in blind and not even try to play safe. I'm just saying if they are planing on getting you, you will get got.

Good luck to you and every monger out there, play safe guys its crazy out there.Thanks MM, I like your advice.

Poker Hard
07-19-17, 18:09
Called Jazz for an appointment this AM and she told me she was at the Coach and Lantern motel. I did a Google search on that motel and found this so I didn't go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gMG27YtkUU.

My question is, do you guys ever Google the hotel an escort is staying at to see if its hot?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/party-girl-magic-mouth-Every-Mans-Fantasy/35011923

ArmySexy77
07-19-17, 18:19
Saw Jennifer standard call system. She has a great body and was much better than the bad reviews said. I was nervous at first but she settled them with a long slow BBBJ got hard and went doggy, amazingly tight so tight I almost couldn't slide in. She backed up to me and took it deep until o filled the cover. Maybe a bit spay but good at what she does with a hot body. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/farmington-hills-area-model-type-mature-provider/28201886.This post is pretty much word for word on the only review she has on them. That alone is suspect. This review was written by a person with no other reviews.

Woody313
07-19-17, 19:06
I'm a newbie, but have been trying to do my due diligence to see if its worth pursuing the hobby. While I like the concept of the obvious perks associated, I am not willing to risk getting in trouble with the law or mugged to pursue it. Clearly, going with providers with several reviews from reputable sources would be best to ease in, but that often comes at the cost of paying a premium to engage. I'm really looking for a mid-cost local provider who I could see regularly without breaking the bank. I also will state I have a preference for ethnic women, particularly sexy black chicks. With all this said, there is a provider. Hasani (aka Coco) - who has been advertising quite a bit lately.

Her main ads look something like this: http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cutie-pie-kinky/35404138.

She also has similar postings elsewhere, like here: http://www.********.com/detroit/Escorts/exotic-luxury-companion-very-highly-reviewed/1951481.

That posting refers to an Instagram page (spelled incorrectly in the link, so here) https://www.instagram.com/hoodbarbieofficial/.

Given the consistency of the photos, and that these same photos aren't used in a bunch of other Instagram models, it seems to indicate that she may be legit. Furthermore, if you look at the followers on her Instagram posts, many of them appear to be local Detroit dudes, reaffirming that she is likely local.

However, there are some things that give me pause. Number one, no reviews on reputable boards, despite advertising being highly reviewed. The paper trail on this site shows a couple people asking about her but no reports one way or another. This site lists some comments. One of which purports she's a ripoff -but then 2 reviews that say she's legit and totally worth it, with reviews that seem to describe her pretty accurately based on photos: http://cheeposlist.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/bonus/post/22097733/#.

So, I've got nothing here, and nothing from typical legit review boards, but a seemingly positive record from that site above, and evidence that seems to indicate that "Hood Barbie Hasani' does live in the Detroit area. Looking deeper though, if you copy and paste some of her text from her ads into an internet search, you get hits from other girls with the same exact language. For example " I have the body of a goddess a sexy beautiful smile, sexy bedroom eyes that will catch you inn a daydream & have you mesmerize I'm caramel mixed with Hawaiian & Brazilian." you find links like this:

http://www.theescortpage.com/925-231-7302/12842048/

Similarly, from the City Vibe posting, if you search "In the mean time, I am a freelance model and I have been published in several magazines. I am your ultimate playmate fantasy girlfriend come through!" you get hits like this with the same language: https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/3489109.htm?wn=1.

Lastly, just today she has a posting with another girl. Asia (probably the most generic provider name) http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/for-1-h0rny-squirtin-girls-fetish-friendly-brazilian-andthai-hawaiian-andcherokee/35415098.

With photos that appear to be generic instagram model photos: https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZis3HpnGpMXlZ2t4jkV24BPbnodvvMacxAIeKHG0mEnEdQO-oArddhN9QpMmV0cDFXbrzuzMBDXb1QMfgbBo_1STxsYdlaZVBlAxcZ_144hUM149hidjP4NN0hqF7SV3r1U0uD7XalJGl-ZssHqNd6iuoEYQ0jKloV7Er5Y5p_1M6NsHWTLblARhz90NqbS7-qLPro20ZBYS6N77mgfY1pHmS_1HoT6X25iiwdM6AoO7rFW25YEbLShO-yHwpzaboXv5QTDOp414bp7KE8sksKiDHaVEc1dUo5GUZcl2wotCUuOz-CpusH7f6puLg_1s8xdrObK7p3ya1GqoSBIEXFdNZqA1VO-s8ig.

But with some that also link to a posting for "Stacey" (but with photos named Asia) http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D0%B2e%D1%95%D1%82-%D0%BDead-everrrr-slim-thick-goddess-%D1%95%CF%89%D1%94%D1%94%D1%82-%D1%95%D1%94-%CF%85-%D1%82%CE%B9%CE%BD%D1%94-and-%D1%95%CF%85per-/35371678.

My gut feeling is that this girl is likely who she says she is in photos, but that there may be some scamy / shady stuff that one can expect. What do you folks think? Do you have any direct experience with Hasni (aka Coco)? Does copying / pasting text from other posts around the country correlate to likely LE sting, laziness on the part of the provider, or is there some kind of template language that these websites offer to providers for their ads that would explain that duplication? What about her post offering duo w / Asia / Stacey?

I appreciate your thoughts and any experience you might have to offer.Holy shit. You really put some investigative effort into this girl. Hats off to you. I have not seen her so I can't tell you if she's legit or not. I don't believe she is LEO. I base that simply on the fact that she has multiple ads over a somewhat lengthy time. Usually I suspect new ads as LEO. Plus LEO won't take time to do instagram generally.

Sometimes you just got to pull the pin on that grenade soldier to see if its a dud. Then kindly report back to me. LOL. Good luck.

Herrgen
07-19-17, 20:42
Through another generous member found another UTR girl.

23 years old, lives alone in northern Oakland county.

She is very much a Girl Next Door with nice body and very cute.

Looking for more mature regulars.

PM me with info about you, she is not looking to be overwhelmed.

Be Safe Out There.

Mrtim495
07-19-17, 21:10

Be Safe Out There.She sounds nice. Is she interested in trim mature males over 50?

ATeal77
07-19-17, 21:30

Be Safe Out There.Defiantly interested. Close to my area which is helpful. PM me info your mail box is full thank you?

JohnGeste
07-19-17, 21:47
Where is she posting these days? I lost her number. Thanks.

BoomBoom74
07-19-17, 22:01
This post is pretty much word for word on the only review she has on them. That alone is suspect. This review was written by a person with no other reviews.I have seen Jennifer once for a massage and a HE. I had a pretty good time, she is kind of flaky but has a very nice body.

Poker Hard
07-19-17, 22:08

Be Safe Out There.What kind of things do you need to know?

MrHungWell
07-20-17, 07:02

Be Safe Out There.I'm assuming you know by screening potential clients and then putting them in contact with a provider for their meetings is not the smartest thing to do. You are putting yourself in the middle of their transaction, somewhere you do not want to be. Pass her info along and let her do the risky work, no need for you to get involved unless you're getting a kickback (which makes you a pimp.) Sharing leads with good providers is what this site is for, but once you get directly involved in potential clients you're walking on thin ice.

Det Tigers Fan
07-20-17, 07:24
Let's hope she's not like UTR Heather. Heather needs to stop sending that before pic of the perky cute looking blond and start sending her after pic.

SanityIsRealit
07-20-17, 07:56

Be Safe Out There.If she's not looking to be overwhelmed, she's in the wrong business. Since you seem to be doing her job for her in regards to screening clients you should pass along a message that USASG is not a free version of Seeking Arrangement. I agree with one of the previous replies from a Senior Member that utilizes some common sense. Getting in between a provider and other potential clients is risky, and there's no good that can come of it from any side of the equation.

Maxx Swank
07-20-17, 08:01
What kind of things do you need to know?Yes, Herrgen, I'm curious too.

What kind of information does a 3rd party data collector collect before passing on a number? Tell us your system, please.

BoomBoom74
07-20-17, 08:44
Yes, Herrgen, I'm curious too.

What kind of information does a 3rd party data collector collect before passing on a number? Tell us your system, please.LOL. Yup. Not the first time Herrgen has been playing the role of pimp / screener for girls on this forum. Didn't he do the same for that skank Kelly?

Herrgen
07-20-17, 11:53
If she's not looking to be overwhelmed, she's in the wrong business. Since you seem to be doing her job for her in regards to screening clients you should pass along a message that USASG is not a free version of Seeking Arrangement. I agree with one of the previous replies from a Senior Member that utilizes some common sense. Getting in between a provider and other potential clients is risky, and there's no good that can come of it from any side of the equation.Thank you for all the advice.

DetSteve
07-20-17, 12:14
Just curious if anyone knows what happened to one of my ATF. This was tiny Sarah who used to work in the Warren / Roseville area. She said she was originally from Tennessee. Used to have such a good time with her.

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/sarah-escort-detroit-16771

MichHobbyMan
07-20-17, 20:13
Called Jazz for an appointment this AM and she told me she was at the Coach and Lantern motel. I did a Google search on that motel and found this so I didn't go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gMG27YtkUU.

My question is, do you guys ever Google the hotel an escort is staying at to see if its hot?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/party-girl-magic-mouth-Every-Mans-Fantasy/35011923I would be very careful with Jazz, there are many reports of her ripping people off in this thread and while I've never seen her personally I do know her personally from a couple girls that she runs with and was close with. Take it for what you choose though.

MikeDownRiver
07-20-17, 22:13

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/party-girl-magic-mouth-Every-Mans-Fantasy/35011923I wouldn't put much stock in a news video from 7 years ago showing a hallway fight as a hotel being "hot" but the C&L is way dicey regardless. I was there recently and it was not a place I'd want to spend much more time than necessary in. My appointment was delayed a couple minutes as the girl I saw had to go to the front desk to buy latex goods. Yes, you can buy them at the front desk. That said, the room was clean and fresh-smelling, so that was nice. There's that one place on Telegraph in Redford south of 96 (where they have a hardcore porn channel on the cable system piped into each room in big screen HD) that could get a several-hour steam bath and you'd still smell like a pack of Newports after 20 minutes in one of those rooms.

Poker Hard
07-20-17, 22:17
I wouldn't put much stock in a news video from 7 years ago showing a hallway fight as a hotel being "hot" but the C&L is way dicey regardless. I was there recently and it was not a place I'd want to spend much more time than necessary in. My appointment was delayed a couple minutes as the girl I saw had to go to the front desk to buy latex goods. Yes, you can buy them at the front desk. That said, the room was clean and fresh-smelling, so that was nice. There's that one place on Telegraph in Redford south of 96 (where they have a hardcore porn channel on the cable system piped into each room in big screen HD) that could get a several-hour steam bath and you'd still smell like a pack of Newports after 20 minutes in one of those rooms.That might of been the place where Joy was. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8148-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3471739&viewfull=1#post3471739.

Poker Hard
07-20-17, 22:18
I would be very careful with Jazz, there are many reports of her ripping people off in this thread and while I've never seen her personally I do know her personally from a couple girls that she runs with and was close with. Take it for what you choose though.Thanks for the heads up MichHobbyMan.

Poker Hard
07-20-17, 22:21
Let's hope she's not like UTR Heather. Heather needs to stop sending that before pic of the perky cute looking blond and start sending her after pic.You should post both pics.

Poker Hard
07-20-17, 22:31
Yes, Herrgen, I'm curious too.

What kind of information does a 3rd party data collector collect before passing on a number? Tell us your system, please.I don't have a problem giving up my burn number and first name but that's about it.

SocialAveng313
07-21-17, 00:12
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-bridget/34122728

Saw her yesterday and I'm glad I did. It is her in the pictures and she was sober as can be. Went to her very safe apartment complex and was led to her storage unit in the basement. Yes, that's right. Extremely private with a massage table. Gave her the gift and she said she would give me 2 minutes to get ready and left the room. I just stood there, clothed, waiting for her to come back, which she did. She's very cute, slight frame, small chest, and great rear end. Went for the hour nuru for $$ (I hope I did that right) after verifying what it meant to her. Nude and on the table. Started on my backside with nice full body strokes and conversation. She's a dream when it comes to chit chat. Did some body sliding, then flipped at about the 25 minute mark. Oiled up and did the same treatment to the front side. She's great to look at and touch, but not her groin area. I was ok with that. You got to love it when her stubble rubs against your better half. Did the ending while on the table, which was nice. Will return for sure. Wiped me down with damp clothes, and I was good to go. The appointment last about 45 minutes, which was fine with me. This was not therapeutic in anyway. Strictly sensual, so if you have muscle aches, she's not for you. Also, I don't think she offers anything else, which is a drag because she seems like she would be fun.

FYI She said she will be moving out of town in 2 weeks.

MGMguy
07-21-17, 08:56
This says he called a 313 number.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20117453/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-rebels-resigns-escort-service-calls-cited

XirCom
07-21-17, 09:16
I have seen UTR 20 year old Nikki several times. She has been advertising on BP for some time, so I don't consider her anyones UTR. Looks younger than 20 so I asked for a drivers license and she showed it to me. Also looks better in person than her photos. She's easy going, no (obvious) drug use, no (obvious) handler, safe play only, no back door, bring your own supplies. Sketchy neighborhood. I donated 120/ hhr. It's probably the best I've ever had from a provider. Will repeat. As always YMMV.

Xircom.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-skilled-beauty-f-l-%CE%B1-w-l-%D1%94-s-s-and-r%D1%94%CE%B1l-%D1%94x%D1%82%D1%8F%D1%94%D0%BC%D1%94l%D1%83-%D1%82%CE%B1l%D1%94%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%94d-v%D1%94/33824403

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/g00d-g-rl-gon-%CF%83o%CF%83-b-d-_-a-%CE%B1%CE%B9l%CE%B1%CE%B2l-now/28173223

Landsey314
07-21-17, 10:29
Just was curious if any has had a chance to meet Anna, she looks hot and sounds like it to. I'm a newbie but I'm a little sceptical on meeting her due to some lack of communication. So please let me know.

http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-bombshell-call-now-anna-248-487-9491/33781118

Bbc517
07-21-17, 11:19
No name - http://backpage.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/post/22842338/.

Texaganian
07-21-17, 12:32
This says he called a 313 number.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20117453/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-rebels-resigns-escort-service-calls-citedLesley's Diamonds?

DetSteve
07-21-17, 13:46
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/yσyouя-dя949;945;1084;-gı1103;l-hε1103;949;1381;963;-areσcк-whyσyouя-wσ1103;ld-946;lσ951;d /35040548

Was 99% sure from the ads that she was Taylor Rose from a year or so back so I took the plunge. Easy communication by text. Met her at decent incall hotel at Hall and Van Dyke. She is definitely the girl in the pics. A little heavier in person and definitely tiny tits.

Agreed on 100 for HH. Everything covered including BJ and all positions. Not rushed but not GFE. No kissing. Overall, a very good experience.

PaulWildman234
07-21-17, 14:28
Hey guys,

I just have one question and it would be really great if some one can answer that. Looks like lot of them are getting BBBJ but do you guys know you can catch sores on your junk with BBBJ very easily. That's the same with condom protected sex. It just needs skin to skin contact. And you will never know who has it because even without sores you can catch it (read about viral shedding). I am not trying to scare anyone. Like most of you I like to have fun with these ladies but this sores thing is killing me and I don't know what to do (I don't have it but worried I might get if I see these ladies as almost all these ladies MIGHT have). Hope you guys can give me some advice on how to overcome this and enjoy my life. Is it very rare to catch sores? Because online says it's other way around. Also STI experts says it too (go to ask experts now website and see how many people per day are asking these questions).

HoldenCaul
07-21-17, 15:52
Lesley's Diamonds?Given what I do, I leaned forward in my seat a bit when I heard the 313 thing. It also says this happened in Jan 2016, and the escort business is based in Tampa. I wonder what the heck the # was and who it went to.

Acoustic53
07-21-17, 16:18
I have seen UTR 20 year old Nikki several times. She has been advertising on BP for some time, so I don't consider her anyones UTR. Looks younger than 20 so I asked for a drivers license and she showed it to me. Also looks better in person than her photos. She's easy going, no (obvious) drug use, no (obvious) handler, safe play only, no back door, bring your own supplies. Sketchy neighborhood. I donated 120/ hhr. It's probably the best I've ever had from a provider. Will repeat. As always YMMV.

Xircom.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-skilled-beauty-f-l-%CE%B1-w-l-%D1%94-s-s-and-r%D1%94%CE%B1l-%D1%94x%D1%82%D1%8F%D1%94%D0%BC%D1%94l%D1%83-%D1%82%CE%B1l%D1%94%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%94d-v%D1%94/33824403

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/g00d-g-rl-gon-%CF%83o%CF%83-b-d-_-a-%CE%B1%CE%B9l%CE%B1%CE%B2l-now/28173223Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag. Yes, this is the Nikki I have posted about before. I described her as my UTR only because she didn't advertise, and that was because she lacked internet access. Also, I gathered that when she did advertise, her ads were immediately flagged by those who might be the jealous competition.

Until you posted this, I had no idea she'd been advertising successfully. Good for her.

I have also seen her driver's license and can attest to her true (youthful) age. Although, there are other indications, too.

I can attest to the no obvious signs of drug use. I have seen her 2-4 times per week for the last four months until recently, and I have heard her exactly one time speaking slurred speech. I asked what medications she might be taking; she said Adderal for ADD.

I can attest to no handler. However, and this is important -- although it is a sketchy neighborhood, there are some watchful neighbors who look out for her safety and take note of visitors. My vehicle and my face are well known there. People wave from the porch, or stop their vehicle in the street while I am out there; I just wave and smile back.

That is not to say $#!t doesn't happen anyway. Her house was burglarized in broad daylight while she and her roommate were home recently. Neighbors helped scare the burglars away, but they still got away with cash and watches. Nikki texted me to see her the next day so she could replenish her cash.

If this makes any of you out there uncomfortable, then take her to a place of your choosing. Nikki is worth it. One member PM'd me after seeing her, saying "She is refreshingly sane. " LOL. I think that says a lot about the typical providers everyone is accustomed to seeing, more than it says about her.

I told Nikki that comment, and her reply was "well, I HOPE I am sane! " and yes, she is.

When I first posted about her and got flagged and criticized, I did not respond to one poster who claimed that "D&D free" had better mean "disease- and DRAMA-free" with regard to Nikki, because all the providers used drugs. Well, no. As far as I can tell, she is not feeding a drug habit. But I can't say she is drama-free. (As if anyone is.) But she has plenty going on in her life, and she and I spend a lot of time talking.

But I like talking with her and encourage her to do so. You members who don't want to hear about all that, no worries, she won't tell you unless you ask. There is a lot more, but it's not my place to reveal it.

Oh, and I agree she looks far better than her photos. Someone sent me her photos from an online site from two years ago, at age 18, and I couldn't be sure it was her until I showed them to Nikki myself.

One other thing. If you choose to visit Nikki at her place, know that they all are heavy smokers there. She will not smoke if you ask, but you and your clothing will smell like a pool hall when you leave.

Despite all that, yes, I will see her again and again. She texts me often. If I were unattached, I'd keep her away from all of you, but I can't. So, the next best thing is that you all help in supporting her. I can't see her as frequently as I once was.

Is she the best I have ever had, as Xircomm stated? Almost, but it's comparing apples and oranges when comparing Nikki with Nikki (the PSE I reviewed). Nikki the 20-year-old is that hot friendly girl next door gone wild.

Acoustic53
07-21-17, 16:25

Xircom.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/g00d-g-rl-gon-%CF%83o%CF%83-b-d-_-a-%CE%B1%CE%B9l%CE%B1%CE%B2l-now/28173223Just now looked at the ads. Yes, those are Nikki's pictures, and yes, those pictures are mostly uncomplimentary. Except the cleavage shots. Those are good. I don't know why she appears so differently on these photos. But I can assure you all that she is much prettier in person.

XirCom
07-21-17, 16:55
Just now looked at the ads. Yes, those are Nikki's pictures, and yes, those pictures are mostly uncomplimentary. Except the cleavage shots. Those are good. I don't know why she appears so differently on these photos. But I can assure you all that she is much prettier in person.She makes me feel like I'm in high school banging my cheerleader girl friend. A 9/10 natural body with a no kids vag. Not a hardened provider yet. Everything Acoustic says is true except I'm not as friendly with the neighbors. To give credit, Acoustic originally provided me with her phone number months ago. TY TY.

Xircom.

JadooMazar
07-21-17, 17:06
She makes me feel like I'm in high school banging my cheerleader girl friend. A 9/10 natural body with a no kids vag. Not a hardened provider yet. Everything Acoustic says is true except I'm not as friendly with the neighbors. To give credit, Acoustic originally provided me with her phone number months ago. TY TY.

Xircom.I wish I could keep her UTR. I saw her today and was pleasantly surprised with a clean, no drama young girl which was lot of fun. The neighborhood was scary for me so I picked her up and went to a nearby hotel. She told me some horror stories of some people robbing her, running away after the date and not paying their dues. I hope people here who are planning to see her will be nice and don't do douchbag things.

Van Lopez
07-21-17, 18:17
I had the pleasure of seeing original Heather today. I haven't seen her in months. Let's just say a prolonged absence makes the visit that much better. BTW she is still just as crazy as I remember but in a good way.

BoomBoom74
07-21-17, 18:29
Hey guys,

I just have one question and it would be really great if some one can answer that. Looks like lot of them are getting BBBJ but do you guys know you can catch sores on your junk with BBBJ very easily. That's the same with condom protected sex. It just needs skin to skin contact. And you will never know who has it because even without sores you can catch it (read about viral shedding). I am not trying to scare anyone. Like most of you I like to have fun with these ladies but this sores thing is killing me and I don't know what to do (I don't have it but worried I might get if I see these ladies as almost all these ladies MIGHT have). Hope you guys can give me some advice on how to overcome this and enjoy my life. Is it very rare to catch sores? Because online says it's other way around. Also STI experts says it too (go to ask experts now website and see how many people per day are asking these questions).Yes it is very easy to get genital herpes. Mainly because most people have no symptoms and most of them don't even know.

They have it in the first place. I think something like 20 % of the American people have genital herpes and something like 80% have cold sores.

However if you are so scared then this is not the thing for you my friend. You will not even enjoy yourself so why blow your money?

Det Tigers Fan
07-21-17, 18:40
I'm not going to do that. She's UTR for a reason just be sure to ask for her current pic if you get the opportunity. I think she has a sister who also escorts. On a my scarlet book post, from May, she is asking $$$. I saw another post somewhere else where she was located in Ann Arbor for $$$$. I found her Facebook page and saw she had all these foreign college age guys listed as friends. Dad I need more money!!!

https://myscarletbook.com/detroit/810-772-1501/

You should post both pics.

RayLatoole
07-21-17, 19:17
I'm not going to do that. She's UTR for a reason just be sure to ask for her current pic if you get the opportunity. I think she has a sister who also escorts. On a my scarlet book post, from May, she is asking $$$. I saw another post somewhere else where she was located in Ann Arbor for $$$$. I found her Facebook page and saw she had all these foreign college age guys listed as friends. Dad I need more money!!!

https://myscarletbook.com/detroit/810-772-1501/At $$$ and that old, no way.

Acoustic53
07-21-17, 22:58
She makes me feel like I'm in high school banging my cheerleader girl friend. A 9/10 natural body with a no kids vag. Not a hardened provider yet. Everything Acoustic says is true except I'm not as friendly with the neighbors. To give credit, Acoustic originally provided me with her phone number months ago. TY TY.

Xircom.I might disagree somewhat with the 9/10 assessment; but I do agree with the sentiment. She makes me feel that young, and I never even had a cheerleader girlfriend! (In fact, I have never had a teenager, even when I WAS a teenager. My first girlfriend was twenty years old, which is Nikki's age now -- a nice Circle of Life thing.).

I originally did not want to reveal her completely on this forum because I have read the comments that show what low regard many members have for providers. She is not like most providers and should not be treated like the rest. And that's why I have seen her so frequently and have done extra things for her.

Yes, she has some horror stories, more than what she's told you so far, 'way more than any young woman should have to live through. And that is another reason I keep seeing her instead of somebody new. I want her to be safe.

SBeans
07-21-17, 23:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HookerLover
07-22-17, 00:14

https://myscarletbook.com/detroit/810-772-1501/Just wondering why a lot of you guys think so many of these girls are truly UTR. How did you find them, and what makes you think others won't find them just as easily?? I keep seeing, well, I thought they were UTR until someone else found their BP ad. Just wondering I guess. If you don't want to share pics or anything, why post about them?

Bust One
07-22-17, 10:07
Just wondering why a lot of you guys think so many of these girls are truly UTR. How did you find them, and what makes you think others won't find them just as easily?? I keep seeing, well, I thought they were UTR until someone else found their BP ad. Just wondering I guess. If you don't want to share pics or anything, why post about them?IMHO once a girl sees 3 - 5 guys she's not UTR anymore, she just became a low-volume provider.

Bust One
07-22-17, 10:11
I might disagree somewhat with the 9/10 assessment; but I do agree with the sentiment. She makes me feel that young, and I never even had a cheerleader girlfriend! (In fact, I have never had a teenager, even when I WAS a teenager. My first girlfriend was twenty years old, which is Nikki's age now -- a nice Circle of Life thing.).

I originally did not want to reveal her completely on this forum because I have read the comments that show what low regard many members have for providers. She is not like most providers and should not be treated like the rest. And that's why I have seen her so frequently and have done extra things for her.

Yes, she has some horror stories, more than what she's told you so far, 'way more than any young woman should have to live through. And that is another reason I keep seeing her instead of somebody new. I want her to be safe.Is Nikki independent or does she have a handler?

StoneMaker
07-22-17, 12:37
No name - http://backpage.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/post/22842338/.Texted her early in the day. Replied like 4 hours later. Quoted me $60/ ss. Got tired of the long replied texts so I gave up. Got a call at 230 am asking if I wanted to come by. I passed.

Sleeper1
07-22-17, 13:51
I saw her about 2 years ago. She is originally from Michigan and travels here semi-regularly to see family. She lives in Boston or thereabouts.

Also, not that this is shocking but I think she was "42" when I saw her and I thought she was older than that back then. Might be the same pics she had up in 2015 too.Saw her at a nice hotel in Novi. Add 10-15 years to the pictures and age. Also has packed on some pounds. 125 half. She broke out some toys and had me use them on her. Nice BBBJ, laid back mature provider, clean freak in a good way. Took a nice pounding and overall took care of my needs but has lost the hot factor and I won't repeat for the price.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/danielle/35639183

Bust One
07-22-17, 17:02
Texted her early in the day. Replied like 4 hours later. Quoted me $60/ ss. Got tired of the long replied texts so I gave up. Got a call at 230 am asking if I wanted to come by. I passed.Its funny how these girls think everyone sleeps all day and are up all night.

Formula382
07-22-17, 19:07
Just curious if anyone knows what happened to one of my ATF. This was tiny Sarah who used to work in the Warren / Roseville area. She said she was originally from Tennessee. Used to have such a good time with her.

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/sarah-escort-detroit-16771She moved back to Tennessee and no longer works.

Acoustic53
07-23-17, 00:31
Is Nikki independent or does she have a handler?Independent.

Responding to Mr. HookerLover: I referred to Nikki as UTR only because she had no Internet access to advertise; I did not have a better description of her status for the forum. I did know that she said her previous attempts to advertise on BP had been flagged by jealous competitors. I was surprised not because she was not really UTR, but that she successfully placed two ads and I did not hear about it from her. Also, I gave a positive review here and offered her number to members if they PM'd me. Now that her ads are remaining up, members can find her themselves.

Jooop
07-23-17, 11:16
Any one have a info On Holly short mix girl.

Bust One
07-23-17, 11:36
Independent.

Responding to Mr. HookerLover: I referred to Nikki as UTR only because she had no Internet access to advertise; I did not have a better description of her status for the forum. I did know that she said her previous attempts to advertise on BP had been flagged by jealous competitors. I was surprised not because she was not really UTR, but that she successfully placed two ads and I did not hear about it from her. Also, I gave a positive review here and offered her number to members if they PM'd me. Now that her ads are remaining up, members can find her themselves.Thanks Acoustic53, I'm not concerned with her being UTR or not I just want good service and to be safe.

Bust One
07-23-17, 16:20
Any one have a info On Holly short mix girl.There are currently 3 Holly's posting on BP Detroit.

Mkiel27
07-23-17, 16:52
Had a "dream" with Natalie not long ago, standard 2 call system, sounded pretty lax on the phone, so I was thinking "alright, she might be cool". She opens the door, it's definitely the girl in the pictures, nice jean shorts, short in stature (how I like them) and pretty to boot. I wish there was more good things I could say about her.

First of all, attitude was bad, like a moody teenage girl rolling her eyes at her parents while saying "whatever" all the time kind of bad. There's a word that begins with B that I have trouble remembering that fits pretty well. It was very obvious she would rather be doing anything else. She demanded I throw the donation on the table, then walked to the bathroom to freshen up. Not even an LE check, a hug, nothing. Was tempting to just walk out honestly.

The "fun" started with a half-arsed CBJ, then I asked her to get on top *buzzer noise* nope, she doesn't do that, alright then, so I opt for mish. So begins bullet point 2, she just lays there with her eyes closed. As I try to just get it done and over with she stops me to get up and check her phone. I struggle to finish and finally the captain appears on deck and I can be done.

You know that little bit after the session, you know the part when you ask about them, they ask about you, make some small talk to ease the tension? None, dead silence, nothing. Only word she says to me as I'm leaving is "bye".

Normally, I don't go on a tirade like this, I post my fun, quirky review, and go about my day. I rarely post as well, but I'm posting this asap because I don't want anyone else dealing with that. She was on the phone with another guy as I was about to leave, I wanted to yell sooooo badly "Don't do it mate!

Anyway too long didn't read.

Pros- Looks great and is the girl in the pictures.

Cons- B* dead fish syndrome, checks phone and does misc things during session, not GFE in the slightest (I mean unless your girlfriend is dead, in which case, I'm sorry).

$ for a half $$ for an hour. Guys, don't do it, there's better out there.

PantyLoverF
07-23-17, 19:33
I TOFTT and had a dream. And it was a very bad dream at that. Met her at her place in downtown Ferndale and went to her office space. That was all good. She was nice enough. The massage was the worst I have ever had. Bar none. Just bad. It lasted about 25 minutes total. I was thinking well maybe the flip it will get better. For the $ I paid everyone leaves happy and she will be topless. NO TOUCHING allowed at all. And it must have been a dream because I never thought I would ever have a bad HJ from anyone. Its always exciting the first time new hands are on you. Not this time. Just when I was just starting to end. She stops. I'm like what the. I had to finish myself. Avoid at all cost!!

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/d/awesome-massage/6228432167.html

Acoustic53
07-23-17, 21:51
Thanks Acoustic53, I'm not concerned with her being UTR or not I just want good service and to be safe.I believe Nikki offers good service, else I would not see her so frequently over an extended period of time. Safe is a relative term. If you mean safe from your provider, she is safe. If you mean safe in the environs, that's different.

I feel okay in her neighborhood, but others have said they did not -- and they are not wrong. Her place was burglarized last month in mid afternoon while she and her roommate were home. Her roommate was beaten up and robbed one night in an alley at the head of the street a few months back. But stuff happens every day in the big city. You have to weigh the risks and rewards and decide if it's worth it to you. And you already made that decision when you started seeing sex workers.

Senor Fox
07-23-17, 23:25
Been a long time since I posted, it's been pretty ruff out there so I have been a good boy lately. So the other nigh I Had a dream with Amy in Madison heights. Thin and tall girl with dark hair. I dreamt she was very good at throat games and took direction superb. Only problem is, very thin, no assets, and defy user. Service A+ looks F. Overall good experience.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-playful-sexy-milf/33958768What did that run you? Also, is Greek on the menu?

PaulWildman234
07-23-17, 23:35
[Deleted by Admin]

My advice to you is to quit the hobby immediately, you don't have the temperament for it.

A2

Bust One
07-24-17, 06:21
I believe Nikki offers good service, else I would not see her so frequently over an extended period of time. Safe is a relative term. If you mean safe from your provider, she is safe. If you mean safe in the environs, that's different.

I feel okay in her neighborhood, but others have said they did not -- and they are not wrong. Her place was burglarized last month in mid afternoon while she and her roommate were home. Her roommate was beaten up and robbed one night in an alley at the head of the street a few months back. But stuff happens every day in the big city. You have to weigh the risks and rewards and decide if it's worth it to you. And you already made that decision when you started seeing sex workers.Thanks Acoustic53, I think ill give her a call soon.

CougarMan
07-24-17, 08:55
Given what I do, I leaned forward in my seat a bit when I heard the 313 thing. It also says this happened in Jan 2016, and the escort business is based in Tampa. I wonder what the heck the # was and who it went to.I was looking through the Tampa BP yesterday and saw Lesley of "Lesley's Diamonds " posting there.

Flip Fan
07-24-17, 11:37
Lesley's Diamonds?She has a 586 exchange not 313.

Flip Fan
07-24-17, 12:10
I know I never have, how do they get away away with the "It's me or free" stuff!

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/g-f-e-tight-korean-yummy-studen-no-pretty-no-charge/31779108

Bzerkley
07-24-17, 14:26
While she is cute and takes direction well. Also very horny. Some baby damage and saggy breasts. Enjoyed myself for what she charges. But will not repeat. Not my type of girl.

Mkiel27
07-24-17, 14:34
I know I never have, how do they get away away with the "It's me or free" stuff!

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/g-f-e-tight-korean-yummy-studen-no-pretty-no-charge/31779108I've called two times total for ads like that, first time was good, second time was probably the best experience I've had in the business. It's really a roll of the dice if you get someone good or not. It won't be the girl in the pictures in most cases. I would post an ad, but unfortunately the number changes almost every week, and the old ads get taken down. Both times for me it was a Colorado number (720). Those type of reviews are hard to come by, but BoredAf1's post back in June shows how all over the place they can be. I say, if there aren't too many red flags, go for it, but be prepared for the fact that your dream may not speak English too well. The girl that tends to set these up over the phone with you is different than the one you get too.

My first one was odd, it was at an apartment and they had it set up so you wait behind a big folding panel with another person. Honestly, the guy I waited with was pretty chill, despite the fact he didn't speak much. He offered me a cigarette and gave me an bottle of water while I waited. When the girl was ready, she came and got me. Nice, freshly showered and wearing a nice short skirt. Showering was on the table too, but I opted out for times sake. She was accommodating but unfortunately the trend is their English isn't the best, so If you want something specific, it's very hard. Everything is covered, but the experience was pretty good. $ . 20 for half on that one.

Second time was amazing. This girl when she let me in, was really paranoid at first. She didn't even want us talking too loud at first. I give her looks a 7/10, nice slim figure. But let me tell you, if you like the girl to take the lead, she was the bomb. I've never had a provider that I've had so much fun with. She was playful, and pretty dominant too. She also did this weird trick with warm water that was fantastic. CBJ (with warm water in her mouth), massage, ccg to completion. Afterward, she cleaned me up. Afterward, I told her I had just gotten off of work before coming in, and without me even prompting it, she started massaging my legs, saying how much it helps. Her personality bumped a 7 up to an 10 in my book. $. 40.

Now here's the disclaimer, these results are not typical, I feel I got lucky the first time, and even luckier the second. Just temper your expectations, and be pleasantly surprised if if turns out great. As always, watch for red flags, and stay safe. I'm not sure if I can post links to other sites besides BP on here, so pm me you want a little more info.

JohnQP313
07-24-17, 15:23
While she is cute and takes direction well. Also very horny. Some baby damage and saggy breasts. Enjoyed myself for what she charges. But will not repeat. Not my type of girl.Who are you talking about?

JQP.

Bzerkley
07-24-17, 15:42
Who are you talking about?

JQP.UTR Newbie I got from other member. Her name is Katie. Northern Oakland County. PM for contact info.

FarmerPete
07-24-17, 17:02
UTR Newbie I got from other member. Her name is Katie. Northern Oakland County. PM for contact info.Is this the lady?

Bust One
07-24-17, 17:07

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/g-f-e-tight-korean-yummy-studen-no-pretty-no-charge/31779108I have never see a girl that hot in this area, never!

MentalLimit
07-24-17, 17:11
Is this the lady?If so hook a buddy up!!

KdScott222
07-24-17, 21:06
I can't find much on this one and wasn't able to do an image search for whatever reason with any of the photos help a brother out LOL anyone seen her? 616- 7-3-2-011-3.

DennyInUSA
07-24-17, 22:23
Looks good. Worth a try with the positive review. Google image indicates a few of her pics are borrowed from elsewhere.

A bit strange that her ad is in Men seeking Women.Tried reaching her but could not get the hold of. Did anyone else tried her, can someone pm me her good number? Looks so hot.

Thanks.

DennyInUSA
07-24-17, 22:41
Thanks for the link.Location of the motel wasn't well. Girl was better than the pics, room was little smoky which didn't bother me much but obviously I do not prefer any smoke but I got in good mood due to her personality and smoke wasn't that bad, just the cig smell I guess.

BJ, CBJ, Doggy and I was done with ss /. 6.

Thanks.

Jooop
07-25-17, 05:31

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/g-f-e-tight-korean-yummy-studen-no-pretty-no-charge/31779108I have never seen a girl that look like that or that young in any massage place.

Riddick1983
07-25-17, 07:06
I was looking through the Tampa BP yesterday and saw Lesley of "Lesley's Diamonds " posting there.Apparently, she lives down there now. She visits the D every now and then because I've seen her post. Since I'm relatively new to the D, I haven't had the opportunity to sample her but her reviews elsewhere on greek performance are amazing.

Cbig82
07-25-17, 09:27
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lexis-brand-new-you-wont-regret-calling/33107613

Any info or intel on her?

EricTheReddit
07-25-17, 10:13
UTR Newbie I got from other member. Her name is Katie. Northern Oakland County. PM for contact info.PMed you BZ.

ChaserX
07-25-17, 12:51
Stay AWAY FOR THIS ONE!

http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/naughty-chaldean-best-pleasurable-time/34518038

I saw this one a few months ago. We started by texting I asked for what was on the menu and where she was located. She told me. 4 BJ 6. Ss 1. 20 hhr. She was 6 miles away from me so I decided to take the plunge for a ss. Then I asked here what can I get for. 8 she says she do 30 minutes. So I agreed. I did do a google image check and so on. She was legit. So I'm about a mile away she text me and asked me to get her something to eat. I responded with I'm Almost there. She tell me please there a McDonald right around the corner I'm starving I haven't eaten in 2 days. So I said "Fine. What do you want?" So I get her food which was a large number 1. So I get to the hotel which was Riverfront Inn. I sit in the parking lot and wait for a room number. So I get the room number. I get to the door and knock on it. She opens the door and tell me to come in. She grabs the food out of my hand. I muttered" Your welcome" she get snippy with me and says "thanks" She is the girl in the pic but she fatter. Face is nice but her attitude needs a lot of work. She tell me put the donation on the dresser and we'd get started when she was done eating. So I let out a slow "okay" and think WTF did I get into. The rooms cleans tell me to sit on the bed and we watch cops. She starts eating while she eating she talking with her mouth full which is disgusting. An tell me about the guy who got murder in the room next too her. Gee thanks that's comforting. So she finally finishes up we do the LEO check I check the bathroom everything good. She takes off her clothing. And she must be a picker or something because she has like blotches all over her body like when you scratches pimples and chicken poxs it leave scars. She had a lot around her kitty. She does have soft skin and started with a BJ. We had agreed to a BBBJ previously and then that's when the up charge began. I started to get up and garb my donation she said fine fine fine let me read the text. She finds it apologize and proceed her BJ is a 5/10 at best it was slow but she doesn't deep throat and when I told her to be rougher with him she proceed to ignore me. So we get to the main event. This is where it get good. She said are you ready I'm like okay. She asked me how do you want me. I say doggie. She goes No! No!.She's been reported to cash and dash and other general bullshit.

DA9988
07-25-17, 13:22
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lexis-brand-new-you-wont-regret-calling/33107613

Any info or intel on her?The only thing is she does look a little too good to be true on Backpage.

Cbig82
07-25-17, 16:29
The only thing is she does look a little too good to be true on Backpage.She looks too good. She posted few moths back as Christina. I was wondering if its legit or not.

Speaker Boner
07-25-17, 17:32
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/r-e-a-l-_-i-n-n-o-c-e-n-t-_-s-p-i-n-n-e-r-_-no-rush-100-real-pics/35816218

This one's been posting lately. I don't trust the Redford listings. But man oh man she is smokin' hot! Image search turns up nothing unusual. Any info on her? If she's legit, I will probably check her out.

Thanks!

RobertSeeks
07-25-17, 19:16
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/r-e-a-l-_-i-n-n-o-c-e-n-t-_-s-p-i-n-n-e-r-_-no-rush-100-real-pics/35816218

This one's been posting lately. I don't trust the Redford listings. But man oh man she is smokin' hot! Image search turns up nothing unusual. Any info on her? If she's legit, I will probably check her out.

Thanks!Well, that's the Coach & Lantern Inn from the pictures. Probably as legit as anything hosted there.

MikeDownRiver
07-25-17, 22:09
Well, that's the Coach & Lantern Inn from the pictures. Probably as legit as anything hosted there.Yes; I was about to post the same thing, as I was in that jacuzzi room not long ago. I could probably tell you the room #. On a related note, she says she does duos with Heather. There will likely be pics up on BP of the 2 of them together soon if that is the case. At the least you could contact Heather from her MILF PAWG ad and ask her if this girl is legit.

Double Dribble
07-25-17, 23:02
Yes; I was about to post the same thing, as I was in that jacuzzi room not long ago. I could probably tell you the room #. On a related note, she says she does duos with Heather. There will likely be pics up on BP of the 2 of them together soon if that is the case. At the least you could contact Heather from her MILF PAWG ad and ask her if this girl is legit.She does look amazing. I hope that she is safe now that we all know her location. She and Heather would be fun.

Be safe out there.

Dd.

ContinentalMan
07-25-17, 23:40
She does look amazing. I hope that she is safe now that we all know her location. She and Heather would be fun.

Be safe out there.

Dd.How is Heather? I haven't read many reviews on her. She looks like an attractive mature provider to me though.

Double Dribble
07-26-17, 00:28
How is Heather? I haven't read many reviews on her. She looks like an attractive mature provider to me though.I don't know how she is yet. Looks like a lot of fun based on the pics. She is def my type. I have had my best moments with the mature ladies who know how to please and turn a man on.

Dd.

Trugrit
07-26-17, 01:58
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/turn-a-good-night-into-a-great-night-with-just-one-click/35898688

This is my new favorite pawgs most recent ad. She used to go by sarah and worked with selena that's how I met her. They both went mia and I haven't had money to blow until recently. While window shopping I saw that ass and I'd know it anywhere. I ponied up the half hour. And she was worth every dime. Everything covered, exactly the girl in the picture, ass man's dream. Great attitudeI have absolutely no complaints Except that it was very hard to get in touch with her and she's very very leery of new guys. Had to jog her memory. But it was okay because when I saw her she remembered me and explained that Backpage has changed a lot. So she scared and all the other girls are too. She may want a referral if so inbox me.

Mrtim495
07-26-17, 09:02
I don't know how she is yet. Looks like a lot of fun based on the pics. She is def my type. I have had my best moments with the mature ladies who know how to please and turn a man on.

Dd.Do we have a link or pic of her, thanks.

Riddick1983
07-26-17, 10:12
This one appears to be new.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-freak-on-deck-24hr-6dys-a-wk/28452891

GIS nothing. Phone number nothing.

Double Dribble
07-26-17, 11:02
Do we have a link or pic of her, thanks.http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gorgeous-_-b-l-o-n-d-e-_-milf-_-big-b00ty-pawg/28676346

FCastle88
07-26-17, 11:13
Here is her link.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-see-me-for-a-little-clean-discreet-and-available-now/33773568With Bri do you have to bring your own supplies or does she have condoms at her place? I'm used to seeing Lesley's Diamonds where they have everything provided.

PayStub
07-26-17, 12:56
She looks too good. She posted few moths back as Christina. I was wondering if its legit or not.Seen her as Christina for ss in 13 little Mack area. Pics are her, nice young body but very much dead fish. A friend seen her too said same thing. Won't repeat. Not GFE for sure.

ChaserX
07-26-17, 15:31
Avoid. She isn't worth it even if you vist her when she isn't out of it.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-freak-on-deck-24hr-6dys-a-wk/28452891

ZAO22
07-26-17, 16:20

GIS nothing. Phone number nothing.She is definitely not new. I haven't had first hand experience but you can search her on this forum under joy or sunshine joy. From what I remember it was mostly negative, I even remember one recently that said she was kinda drugged out. Do a little research, goes a long way.

BigCass
07-26-17, 18:20
I would pass. Just sayin.

Chemanon
07-26-17, 18:58

Any info or intel on her?

The only thing is she does look a little too good to be true on Backpage.I TOFTT as I haven't seen any reviews of her yet. She was nice. A little nervous at first, but once we got started she was fun. Took direction fairly well, but I would've liked a bit more interaction and being into the time together. She's certainly the girl in the pictures, and they're accurate and recent. All covered, $. 2 or $. 3 for hh. Maybe a little high for what I got but it wasn't bad, especially compared to what else is out there!

Srod1234
07-26-17, 19:22
Hey all,

Visiting for the weekend for the first time. Looking for reliable providers. Never been into town so I can't offer any girls but can def set you up with a few here in Atlanta if you're ever in the area. Feel free to PM. S. rod.

Woody313
07-26-17, 19:25
I'm going to start with the positives cause that's a much shorter list. She looked like the pics.

Okay, now the negatives. I had a nightmare that I called asking for a ss for 60. Walked in the door. No smile, no hug, no hello. She just opened the door and walked back to the bedroom. I stupidly followed. No small talk. Very business like. Very rushed. Major clockwatcher. All is covered. Started with a lackluster CBJ. Got into the doggy position and things went from bad to worse. An odor slowly crept into my nostrils. If I was describing a fine wine (which I am NOT), this odor had the timeless smell of unwashed ass mixed with the aroma of a tuna sandwich left in a locker over the weekend in a paper bag with a loving hint of vinegar douche. Needless to say, little willie went into full turtle mode when he realized I was going to stick jim into that hot mess.

She did not take direction at all and her attitude was horrible. At one point I actually started wishing I was with my bitchy, whiny girlfriend cause at least she smells good.

When I finally coaxed little willie into the cave, it felt like I was sliding a hotdog down a hallway.

Started gagging cause the odor got worse with each thrust. Stopped short, washed off a bit, dressed, left abruptly and returned home to a vigorous hot shower. It's been a couple days but I keep getting tiny whiffs of displeasure once in awhile. Might have to shave and bleach my nosehairs.

Needless to say, I would not repeat and would. Not recommend.

Did I mention the ashtray near the bed with a small glass tube stuffed with chore boy?

https://independent.com.detroit.escortbabylon.com/post/23004757/Msreadyx

Double Dribble
07-26-17, 21:06
I'm going to start with the positives cause that's a much shorter list. She looked like the pics.

Okay, now the negatives. I had a nightmare that I called asking for a ss for 60. Walked in the door. No smile, no hug, no hello. She just opened the door and walked back to the bedroom. I stupidly followed. No small talk. Very business like. Very rushed. Major clockwatcher. All is covered. Started with a lackluster CBJ. Got into the doggy position and things went from bad to worse. An odor slowly crept into my nostrils. If I was describing a fine wine (which I am NOT), this odor had the timeless smell of unwashed ass mixed with the aroma of a tuna sandwich left in a locker over the weekend in a paper bag with a loving hint of vinegar douche. Needless to say, little willie went into full turtle mode when he realized I was going to stick jim into that hot mess.

She did not take direction at all and her attitude was horrible. At one point I actually started wishing I was with my bitchy, whiny girlfriend cause at least she smells good.

When I finally coaxed little willie into the cave, it felt like I was sliding a hotdog down a hallway.

Started gagging cause the odor got worse with each thrust. Stopped short, washed off a bit, dressed, left abruptly and returned home to a vigorous hot shower. It's been a couple days but I keep getting tiny whiffs of displeasure once in awhile. Might have to shave and bleach my nosehairs.

Did I mention the ashtray near the bed with a small glass tube stuffed with chore boy?

https://independent.com.detroit.escortbabylon.com/post/23004757/MsreadyxDude, I am so sorry for your misfortune. Thank you for sharing this. You just saved a lot of mongers hard earned time and money. Many of us have had these types of encounters including myself. It is too bad that most black women I have seen (not all) have had a shitty, unenthusiastic attitude. My best times have been with white or mixed providers. I do not discriminate, however since I do know a few black ladies that kick ass and have awesome attitudes.

Thanks again for the awesome report!

Be safe out there.

Dd.

MightyMonger
07-26-17, 21:37
Is it just me or are there a lot of posts lately that don't have a link?

MightyMonger
07-26-17, 21:44
Hey all,

Visiting for the weekend for the first time. Looking for reliable providers. Never been into town so I can't offer any girls but can def set you up with a few here in Atlanta if you're ever in the area. Feel free to PM. S. rod.There are no "reliable providers" on BP, just junkies and rip offs. Detroit has reliable providers, they just don't post on BP. You will need references.

Prynn696
07-26-17, 21:46
There are no "reliable providers" on BP, just junkies and rip offs. Detroit has reliable providers, they just don't post on BP. You will need references.Then where do the good providers advertise in detroit.

Jack Pine Savag
07-26-17, 22:09
Usually post in saginaw or northern michigan area and also florida.

Will be downstate on Saturday and have tried contacting several ladies for a massage.

Only three have responded.

Can anyone shed some info on these ladies.

https://40up.com.detroit.escortbabylon.com/post/23034877/

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/24402100

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-fetish-friendly-24-7/29285026

Cbig82
07-27-17, 00:26
I TOFTT as I haven't seen any reviews of her yet. She was nice. A little nervous at first, but once we got started she was fun. Took direction fairly well, but I would've liked a bit more interaction and being into the time together. She's certainly the girl in the pictures, and they're accurate and recent. All covered, $. 2 or $. 3 for hh. Maybe a little high for what I got but it wasn't bad, especially compared to what else is out there!PM ed you and thank you!!

Acoustic53
07-27-17, 01:34
There are no "reliable providers" on BP, just junkies and rip offs. Detroit has reliable providers, they just don't post on BP. You will need references.I will dispute this statement just a little bit, although we all know it is true for most advertisers; here is one who has been my reliable, formerly UTR Nikki.

Acoustic53
07-27-17, 01:42

https://independent.com.detroit.escortbabylon.com/post/23004757/MsreadyxI about fell out of my chair laughing! Well written, sir! Always appreciate good humor! And how many of us are willing and able to not only relate an unpleasant experience, but also present it in such a clever and entertaining fashion? Hats off to you, Mr. Woody313!

Also, my horizon was expanded a bit more, as I was forced to look up "chore boy" in the Urban Dictionary. I had never heard the term before, either its original or it street use.

MrGeneric
07-27-17, 02:06
Saw Maria at her incall. I've reviewed her before and this trip was as good as the last one. Short and thick latina with big tits. $75 hh, great covered BJ and riding til I filled the bag. Cool convo before and after. Laid back, no drama. Will continue to repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mixed-beauty-no-rush-new-pics-ready-now/31556403

XirCom
07-27-17, 04:41
There are no "reliable providers" on BP, just junkies and rip offs. Detroit has reliable providers, they just don't post on BP. You will need references.There are plenty of reliable providers on backpage, Nikki is just one of them.

Xircom.

SanityIsRealit
07-27-17, 07:01
She is real and here in Madison she is well review on Toledo's board limited time only guys.It would be helpful if you attached a link to your ad here. Shouldn't be hard considering you posted 7 of them just yesterday alone.

Looking at your previous posts yes I found two favorable reviews. I also found three times as many posts of you replying to members on here having an attitude. Thanks for letting us know you're in the area, but those are red flags for me. I'll let someone else TOFTT.

AmericanLibrty
07-27-17, 07:29
[QUOT3556]Been a long time since I posted, it's been pretty ruff out there so I have been a good boy lately. So the other nigh I Had a dream with Amy in Madison heights. Thin and tall girl with dark hair. I dreamt she was very good at throat games and took direction superb. Only problem is, very thin, no assets, and defy user. Service A+ looks F. Overall good experience.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-playful-sexy-milf/33958768[/QUOTE] (She's got a couple of ads on other sights only found 1 other review on them. Would love to call her. Any more Intel on this one?

Senor Fox
07-27-17, 14:38
[QUOT3556]Been a long time since I posted, it's been pretty ruff out there so I have been a good boy lately. So the other nigh I Had a dream with Amy in Madison heights. Thin and tall girl with dark hair. I dreamt she was very good at throat games and took direction superb. Only problem is, very thin, no assets, and defy user. Service A+ looks F. Overall good experience.

[URL]http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-playful-sexy-milf/33958768[ / URL] (She's got a couple of ads on other sights only found 1 other review on them. Would love to call her. Any more Intel on this one? QUOTE].

Agreed, would love more info on her. Menu, pricing, etc.

Kurse
07-27-17, 15:07

https://independent.com.detroit.escortbabylon.com/post/23004757/MsreadyxBecause she's done a few videos, she thinks her cooch is made of platinum. I met her when she was a dancer. She realized tricking paid more for less work. I helped her with her first few vid projects. A couple of guys had her fly out to Cali, ATL and Miami (on her dime), shot some dogged videos and now she thinks she's a porn star. She's not a good lay, unless she's drunk or high.

Riddick1983
07-27-17, 15:13
She is definitely not new. I haven't had first hand experience but you can search her on this forum under joy or sunshine joy. From what I remember it was mostly negative, I even remember one recently that said she was kinda drugged out. Do a little research, goes a long way.Thanks. For the tip.

Woody313
07-27-17, 19:21
Because she's done a few videos, she thinks her cooch is made of platinum. I met her when she was a dancer. She realized tricking paid more for less work. I helped her with her first few vid projects. A couple of guys had her fly out to Cali, ATL and Miami (on her dime), shot some dogged videos and now she thinks she's a porn star. She's not a good lay, unless she's drunk or high.Thank you Kurse for tge history and insight. It explains a lot. That was exactly the attitude I got the entire visit. Like she was doing me a favor by allowing me to see the platinum pussy. She complained that she had been drinking the night before and was hungover. It was 7 pm when I saw her.

VOICE OF JEFF FOXWORTHY: If you're still hungover at 7 pm the next day. You might have a drinking problem.

Quick note to Acoustic53: a toast to expanded horizons, chore boy and fish tacos with guacamole. 😁.

AmericanLibrty
07-27-17, 23:36
[/URL] (She's got a couple of ads on other sights only found 1 other review on them. Would love to call her. Any more Intel on this one? QUOTE].

Agreed, would love more info on her. Menu, pricing, etc.[Oneofheradssays $120. Forhh. SeemsabitmuchbutIlikeskinnygirls].

Demon0071
07-28-17, 02:23
Loooong time lurker and was wondering about the head doctor any info on her, she looks good in her pics.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/Dearborn/?layout=gallery&page=2

Demon0071
07-28-17, 02:39
Any info on her, I been a long time lurker and was wondering about her I like her looks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/Dearborn/?layout=gallery&page=2

Tomautoman
07-28-17, 05:14
So it's probably been discussed a million times but I would appreciate any info you fellow mongers have. I need a hotel near michigan and telegraph for a few hours. Any recommendations? Thanks.

StoneMaker
07-28-17, 13:01
Saw Maria at her incall. I've reviewed her before and this trip was as good as the last one. Short and thick latina with big tits. $75 hh, great covered BJ and riding til I filled the bag. Cool convo before and after. Laid back, no drama. Will continue to repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mixed-beauty-no-rush-new-pics-ready-now/31556403I texted a few months back and was very responsive. The area was a little sketch. How was the notel and area?

Detroit123
07-28-17, 14:28
New to this and checking out a new provider that hasn't been mentioned here as far a I could find. Limited reviews on couple other sites but nothing found on her here so wondering if anyone has any info. She is located in a condo near 17 & Garfield on the eastside. Good location, reasonable rates and cute pics sure make it seem TGTBT or setup / working with LEO?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-sexy-n-seductive-come-relax-n-let-go-with-me/28347984

https://independent.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/post/20847510/alaina#.

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/alaina-escort-detroit-202573#erotic.

Sixguns
07-28-17, 19:07
New to this and checking out a new provider that hasn't been mentioned here as far a I could find. Limited reviews on couple other sites but nothing found on her here so wondering if anyone has any info. She is located in a condo near 17 & Garfield on the eastside. Good location, reasonable rates and cute pics sure make it seem TGTBT or setup / working with LEO?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-sexy-n-seductive-come-relax-n-let-go-with-me/28347984

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/alaina-escort-detroit-202573#erotic.She is legit and a good provider unless something drastic has happened in the past 4 months. I saw her back in the spring and and it was a very good time and I would see her again if our schedules ever match up.

FCastle88
07-28-17, 19:27
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mature-blonde-_-_-newly-local-bombshell-_-_-fetish-friendly-milf/34868078

Somebody asked about her a couple weeks ago and nobody responded so just want to check again if anybody has seen her. If she looks like the pics I'm extremely interested.

Trugrit
07-28-17, 20:51
So it's probably been discussed a million times but I would appreciate any info you fellow mongers have. I need a hotel near michigan and telegraph for a few hours. Any recommendations? Thanks.For me the White House does it all short stay for the area it's in pretty little drama there enough other hotels around there you moving doesn't automatically draw the eye.

HookerLover
07-28-17, 23:29

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/alaina-escort-detroit-202573#erotic.Check the dates on those ads. There is a reason she has not posted since then. I'm sure you can figure it out.

MrGeneric
07-28-17, 23:57
Notel and area was ok. About what you'd expect from a low end spot. A few girls watching that were going to other rooms. Pretty quiet overall, although I went early afternoon, so that might play a part.

I texted a few months back and was very responsive. The area was a little sketch. How was the notel and area?

TomSmith26
07-29-17, 07:33
So it's probably been discussed a million times but I would appreciate any info you fellow mongers have. I need a hotel near michigan and telegraph for a few hours. Any recommendations? Thanks.Try paradise on mi. Ave.

MikeDownRiver
07-29-17, 08:15
So it's probably been discussed a million times but I would appreciate any info you fellow mongers have. I need a hotel near michigan and telegraph for a few hours. Any recommendations? Thanks.The Twin Elms has been good to me in the past. Think it's between Beech Daly & Inkster on Michigan Ave.

Tomautoman
07-29-17, 20:45
The Twin Elms has been good to me in the past. Think it's between Beech Daly & Inkster on Michigan Ave.Bingo. Thank you. That's where I went today! Worked out well. I did check out Evergreen on Mich and Middlebelt and it was ok. Travel Lodge by Telegraph looked good as well. All did hourly rates and were about 30 for a couple of hours. Thanks for the input.

DickTracy85
07-30-17, 00:34
I saw her back in June and confirm also that she is a legit provider. She was quite aggressive during appointment if that is your type. Seemed a bit high strung, thus not sure if she was on something or not. I asked her before appointment if she allowed MSOG. Her response was "What is MSOG? Thus, showed she's somewhat inexperienced in the business, but said she did once I explained. But during the appt, after the first shot, we went for number two, which after some quick BBBJ and me losing it after putting on the cover, she jumped and and stated, "Well, at least we tried. " Thus, disappointed she didn't make more of an effort since we were still well within the hour. Disappointed that I went for an hour instead of 1/2 hr. But, she delivered for the 1st round, although a little too aggressive for my taste. Thus, not sure if I'd see her again.

She is legit and a good provider unless something drastic has happened in the past 4 months. I saw her back in the spring and and it was a very good time and I would see her again if our schedules ever match up.

Nknk789
07-30-17, 16:45
I will dispute this statement just a little bit, although we all know it is true for most advertisers; here is one who has been my reliable, formerly UTR Nikki.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-skilled-beauty-f-l-%CE%B1-w-l-%D1%94-s-s-and-r%D1%94%CE%B1l-%D1%94x%D1%82%D1%8F%D1%94%D0%BC%D1%94l%D1%83-%D1%82%CE%B1l%D1%94%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%94d-v%D1%94/33824403Thanks to those who shared positive reviews on Nikki. Saw her twice and all I have to said: can't complain. Cute girl. Follow direction well and very easy to contact. Will repeat.

Det Tigers Fan
07-30-17, 20:23
The first two pics of her are from 2015. The third pic is the one she texts you.

Just wondering why a lot of you guys think so many of these girls are truly UTR. How did you find them, and what makes you think others won't find them just as easily?? I keep seeing, well, I thought they were UTR until someone else found their BP ad. Just wondering I guess. If you don't want to share pics or anything, why post about them?

Formula382
07-30-17, 20:30
Thanks to those who shared positive reviews on Nikki. Saw her twice and all I have to said: can't complain. Cute girl. Follow direction well and very easy to contact. Will repeat.I did her she was fine. A bit of a dead fish.

Acoustic53
07-30-17, 20:46
Thank you Kurse for tge history and insight. It explains a lot. That was exactly the attitude I got the entire visit. Like she was doing me a favor by allowing me to see the platinum pussy. She complained that she had been drinking the night before and was hungover. It was 7 pm when I saw her.

VOICE OF JEFF FOXWORTHY: If you're still hungover at 7 pm the next day. You might have a drinking problem.

Quick note to Acoustic53: a toast to expanded horizons, chore boy and fish tacos with guacamole. 😁.LOL. Okay, I am confused now. What has chore boy to do with fish tacos?

Coincidentally, I did have fish tacos for dinner out last night. And paid for them again with a morning of intestinal events. Never ordering that again.

RyuSan
07-30-17, 23:41
Hey, I saw Erin the cougar recently. I had a pretty good time, well worth the time. . 85 for hh. She was at a hotel due to plumbing issues at her place but the hotel was nice compared to usual incall with BP girls. She has a great bod for someone pushing 50. In a pinch, I will see her again otherwise I would like to see someone a bit thicker.

https://escortbabylon.net/#detroit / post /5863595994/23076982/23076982.

Cecil0042
07-30-17, 23:50
Wow. Ok, not withstanding the prior reviews I'll give you my unvarnished thoughts.

First. Very responsive to my texts. Got back to me right away, following the line of questions, no long pauses between responses, etc. Showed me there was a real person on the other end.

Second. Negotiated a deal, back and forth in a humorous way, fist a SS, the HHR, then HR, then this then that, but all the while "negotiating" in good faith. What I mean to say is that I wanted certain things, she wanted a change in price and time, but we got a deal struck! In the end we reached an agreement that was satisfactory to both. Now that is the Art of the Deal!

Third, got general directions which was a little further than I wanted from me, but given my condition I agreed. Texted her upon the 10 minute mark, got a street address, bingo. She was standing on the curb waiting for me. But I also kept in touch with the count-down based on the GPS.

Fourth. Not a great neighborhood, but I went there about 9 pm and frankly it was OK. Better after dark actually. The house. Ah. Could be better, but that's the nature of the beast when you're doing this, isn't it?

Fifth. Got a hug at the curb, and followed her upstairs. The view up the stairs was pretty exciting for an old guy. Probably 115 lbs, smooth skin, trim legs, no pot belly, getting hard as we walk up the stairs.

Sixth. Very relaxed setting, no sense of rush, laid the money down and then took control. I like to undress them. Wow. Like being a teenager again.

Seventh. Heaven. All I can say is she's got a great figure. Firm, but not too firm, smooth skin, very cute face, just super nice.

This has got to be my new ATF. Probably 15 minutes from where I work so easy visits.

RE some of the other reviews. I don't care for acrobatics, or moaning and howling. So for her to be only slightly vocal about what was happening is fine with me. All I can say is that she's got an adorable face, smooth as silk skin, perky perfectly sized tits and a really nice kitty. She was very accommodating with my flipping and please do this and that, etc.

But what impressed me the most was after I left and was 10 minutes away, I sent her a text thanking her. She wrote back, "You're welcome", to which I responded, thank you for your grammar!

I will instantly cancel an appointment with the response "How long was you wanting?

C.

Jooop
07-31-17, 04:34
Wow. Ok, not withstanding the prior reviews I'll give you my unvarnished thoughts.

First. Very responsive to my texts. Got back to me right away, following the line of questions, no long pauses between responses, etc. Showed me there was a real person on the other end.

Second. Negotiated a deal, back and forth in a humorous way, fist a SS, the HHR, then HR, then this then that, but all the while "negotiating" in good faith. What I mean to say is that I wanted certain things, she wanted a change in price and time, but we got a deal struck! In the end we reached an agreement that was satisfactory to both. Now that is the Art of the Deal!

Third, got general directions which was a little further than I wanted from me, but given my condition I agreed. Texted her upon the 10 minute mark, got a street address, bingo. She was standing on the curb waiting for me. But I also kept in touch with the count-down based on the GPS.

Fourth. Not a great neighborhood, but I went there about 9 pm and frankly it was OK. Better after dark actually. The house. Ah. Could be better, but that's the nature of the beast when you're doing this, isn't it?

Fifth. Got a hug at the curb, and followed her upstairs. The view up the stairs was pretty exciting for an old guy. Probably 115 lbs, smooth skin, trim legs, no pot belly, getting hard as we walk up the stairs.

Sixth. Very relaxed setting, no sense of rush, laid the money down and then took control. I like to undress them. Wow. Like being a teenager again.

Seventh. Heaven. All I can say is she's got a great figure. Firm, but not too firm, smooth skin, very cute face, just super nice.

This has got to be my new ATF. Probably 15 minutes from where I work so easy visits.

RE some of the other reviews. I don't care for acrobatics, or moaning and howling. So for her to be only slightly vocal about what was happening is fine with me. All I can say is that she's got an adorable face, smooth as silk skin, perky perfectly sized tits and a really nice kitty. She was very accommodating with my flipping and please do this and that, etc.

But what impressed me the most was after I left and was 10 minutes away, I sent her a text thanking her. She wrote back, "You're welcome", to which I responded, thank you for your grammar!

I will instantly cancel an appointment with the response "How long was you wanting?

C.Which Nikki was that.

LouisMoyo
07-31-17, 16:02
Anyone know if she's legit?

Acoustic53
07-31-17, 16:32

C.Mr. Cecil, thank you so much for your feedback, and not incidentally, confirming my (and others') reviews of Nikki. She is not a PSE, but she is a sweetheart.

And yes, she does possess a command of the English language, and good manners. This alone, to me, sets her apart from most, and not just other BP advertisers. I truly enjoy talking with her.

Tiger0033
07-31-17, 20:13
Mr. Cecil, thank you so much for your feedback, and not incidentally, confirming my (and others') reviews of Nikki. She is not a PSE, but she is a sweetheart.

And yes, she does possess a command of the English language, and good manners. This alone, to me, sets her apart from most, and not just other BP advertisers. I truly enjoy talking with her.Can someone post a link of her and pics? Or maybe pm me? It's just that there's multiple Nikki's on bp.

XirCom
07-31-17, 21:15
Can someone post a link of her and pics? Or maybe pm me? It's just that there's multiple Nikki's on bp.http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-skilled-beauty-f-l-%CE%B1-w-l-%D1%94-s-s-and-r%D1%94%CE%B1l-%D1%94x%D1%82%D1%8F%D1%94%D0%BC%D1%94l%D1%83-%D1%82%CE%B1l%D1%94%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%94d-v%D1%94/33824403

Xircom.

MrHungWell
07-31-17, 21:37
It would be helpful if you attached a link to your ad here. Shouldn't be hard considering you posted 7 of them just yesterday alone.

Looking at your previous posts yes I found two favorable reviews. I also found three times as many posts of you replying to members on here having an attitude. Thanks for letting us know you're in the area, but those are red flags for me. I'll let someone else TOFTT.If you're not wanting to see her then why do you care if she posts a link? And if she posted 7 times that you are aware of, why not click on one of those links? Not sure what your point is, just curious.

SpiritGun
07-31-17, 21:46
I did not take the plunge yet but was able to find out she is in Pontiac (N. Perry & MLK). 80 ss, 100 hh, 150 hr. Based on her pick the SS is a bit high and I may ask for a first time visitor discount.That's Ms. Stormy. She's been gone for about 8 months. If you like pawgs then she's the provider for you. Junk in the trunk and knows how to use it. From what I remember, she took the LEO check very seriously, but afterwards she was sweet. Again if you like pawgs and don't mind a bi-polarness, go for it. Would repeat.

Cecil0042
07-31-17, 22:34
Anyone know if she's legit?Yes, absolutely. I've seen her twice and can attest to the quality and safety. I would not hesitate to go again. Yet another example that the girl-next-door does exist.

C.

Ghill33
08-01-17, 01:48
Bingo. Thank you. That's where I went today! Worked out well. I did check out Evergreen on Mich and Middlebelt and it was ok. Travel Lodge by Telegraph looked good as well. All did hourly rates and were about 30 for a couple of hours. Thanks for the input.Was it cash only?

PacoTaco
08-01-17, 07:46
Anyone have any girls in the Saginaw / Bay City Area, I'm here for the week and looking to play tonight. Posted there and didn't receive any help.

Mrtim495
08-01-17, 08:53
Yes, absolutely. I've seen her twice and can attest to the quality and safety. I would not hesitate to go again. Yet another example that the girl-next-door does exist.

C.Do we have a link?

RayLatoole
08-01-17, 08:59
Do we have a link?Or you could just go to backpage, type bri into the search bar and there she is!

Horney Toad
08-01-17, 17:24
Anyone have any girls in the Saginaw / Bay City Area, I'm here for the week and looking to play tonight. Posted there and didn't receive any help.Best off going to Flint. Savanna is fun.

Riddick1983
08-01-17, 17:41
Does anyone have any info on this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-spinner-open-minded/28348027

HungaryMan
08-01-17, 20:00
LOL. Okay, I am confused now. What has chore boy to do with fish tacos?

Coincidentally, I did have fish tacos for dinner out last night. And paid for them again with a morning of intestinal events. Never ordering that again.Was the fish tacos from Twisted Rooster?

Tommy101
08-01-17, 20:02
I've never seen this girl before. Got to be TGTBT. Please someone tell me she is legit http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-spinner-open-minded/28348027.

Landsey314
08-01-17, 22:05
Has anyone seen her??

Detroit. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / stacy-here-for-you-independent-100-real-pics /29004185.

LuckyDude24
08-01-17, 22:43

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-spinner-open-minded/28348027She spells her name differently than you have. Any luck with image or phone search?

Acoustic53
08-02-17, 00:36
Was the fish tacos from Twisted Rooster?No, a place not in this area. I have heard of the Twisted Rooster, been past it, but have never been there.

KdScott222
08-02-17, 01:05
Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of these two? Please let it be someone with some stats LOL.

Lexi.

619.732. 0113.

SocialAveng313
08-02-17, 01:17

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-spinner-open-minded/28348027She works out of Hazel Park. Attempted to hook up, got the address, and passed on it after I drove by the house. 2 blocks north of 8 mile west of John are. That domicile has got to be on the HPPD's radar. Absolutely not the girl in the picture. I came across her FB from a different ad on a different site. There are usually 2 ads saying 9 and John are as location. Those be her's. She is pretty on here social media site and has "friends" who are in the biz, so she must be legit. Also, she used to post with her boyfriend, who also gave massages. Just too weird for me. FWIW.

HardMuscle1
08-02-17, 12:03
Hey Everyone,

Haven't been to Active lately due to Travelling for Work. I'm going to be in town tomorrow (Thursday-Saturday) staying in Troy. Would like a Few Suggestions on any Current Petite Providers that You Guy's Recommend? I'm thinking of seeing Shawna Ann and the light skinned Tiny. Someone mentioned Kordelia on east side but haven't see much about her recently. I have seen Skinny Kell / Kelly good BBBJCIMWS when she first started UTR. Any Suggestions would be Greatly Appreciated! I'd like to see at least 3-4 while I'm in town!

As Always, Happy Hunting and Be Safe!

MikeLowrey74
08-02-17, 13:37
Hey Everyone,

Haven't been to Active lately due to Travelling for Work. I'm going to be in town tomorrow (Thursday-Saturday) staying in Troy. Would like a Few Suggestions on any Current Petite Providers that You Guy's Recommend? I'm thinking of seeing Shawna Ann and the light skinned Tiny. Someone mentioned Kordelia on east side but haven't see much about her recently. I have seen Skinny Kell / Kelly good BBBJCIMWS when she first started UTR. Any Suggestions would be Greatly Appreciated! I'd like to see at least 3-4 while I'm in town!

As Always, Happy Hunting and Be Safe!The lady is a gem. Right now I say she is highly recommended.

HardMuscle1
08-02-17, 14:25
The lady is a gem. Right now I say she is highly recommended.Thanks Mr. Lowrey! Right now I'm thinking she is going to be my First Call! If anyone has any UTR's that are worthwhile as well, please PM with details. I'm definitely looking to let loose on a few of these Providers! LOL.

Thanks Again! Happy Hunting and Be Safe Everyone!

ContinentalMan
08-02-17, 19:59
Hey has anyone seen or heard from Sugarbaby? She posts out of Pontiac and Waterford? Have not seen her post lately. Really nice girl.

https://backpage.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/22588557/2487577053

HungaryMan
08-02-17, 20:50
She works out of Hazel Park. Attempted to hook up, got the address, and passed on it after I drove by the house. 2 blocks north of 8 mile west of John are. That domicile has got to be on the HPPD's radar. Absolutely not the girl in the picture. I came across her FB from a different ad on a different site. There are usually 2 ads saying 9 and John are as location. Those be her's. She is pretty on here social media site and has "friends" who are in the biz, so she must be legit. Also, she used to post with her boyfriend, who also gave massages. Just too weird for me. FWIW.Facebook shows what looks to be her as a female from Tennessee but could be someone whose pics were lifted.

PolishTheTurd
08-02-17, 21:45
Best off going to Flint. Savanna is fun.Savannah, correct spelling, posts as 34 years old, Mott community college area. She gets reviewed very well in Flint BP. Been around over 1 plus years now. I have never seen her, but she doesn't get any bad reviews.

Geralda
08-02-17, 22:33
I talked to her at 8:00, at 8:01 she texted address (motel Romulus), at 8:02 I txt ok, got it, 20-25 minutes. Arrived / called at 8:22. She said just give me a couple minutes, will call you right back. Uh-huh. Never heard a peep. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exclusive-knock-out-real-sexy-pretty-petite-bombshell-in-romulus/36411698.

BillCo
08-02-17, 22:49
She looks delightful and I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with her?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/italian-and-lebanese-treat-so-sweet/36089653

SanityIsRealit
08-02-17, 23:54
If you're not wanting to see her then why do you care if she posts a link? And if she posted 7 times that you are aware of, why not click on one of those links? Not sure what your point is, just curious.I honestly don't care if she posted a link or not. It was merely a suggestion to help her out if she's trying to drum up business from visiting the Detroit area.

Most people here are too lazy to use the search function anyways; whether it's searching the Toledo forums for an older ad of hers, or Back Page Detroit ads trying to tie it to her post. Unless she posted BBFS for $. 6 in her message, 99% of of us here aren't going to take the time to track her down; hence my suggestion for her linking an ad. Hope this clears things up for you.

As a side note, she sent me a PM attempting to defend herself under the guise of "I'm only rude to those that are rude to me first". Needless to say her message didn't persuade me any and I will let someone else TOFTT.

SanityIsRealit
08-03-17, 00:29
My apologies, as I don't see a recent ad of hers to link, so I'll just refer to her as "UTR Nikki" based on the recent discussions and reviews in this forum.

I also want to preface my review by stressing YMMV; as my experience may not be representative of her total body of work, but nonetheless needs to be shared for everyone's benefit.

PROS. GREAT body, very sweet personality.

CONS. Incall is undesirable, mild hygiene issues, smoker.

After reading the "glowing" reviews of "UTR Nikki" in these forums, I decided to take a shot and scheduled a HHR appointment with Nikki last week. Setup was easy via text, and she gave me the address when I contacted her being 5 minutes away. A lot of discussion has been had regarding her incall location. There were a lot of issues with her incall. As previously mentioned, her neighbors are extremely protective of her, so be prepared for long glances your way. The house itself is very messy and isn't ideal. She does have roommates (who were present during my appointment), which added to the lack of comfort. When I knocked on the door, her neighbor actually called her and told her to run downstairs because they thought I was there to collect something (her words). Once I texted her that it was me, she came back up and let me in through the side door and I was led upstairs. She was smoking when she answered the door and made no effort to clean up or take care of the smoke smell prior to our appointment (to be fair, I also didn't ask).

There's no bones about it. Nikki does have a GREAT body; echoing other reviews here. Once she undressed, she simply laid on the bed and suggested I get to it. Don't be expecting GFE or PSE here, folks. I attempted to start off with DATY, but there was a mild odor coming from down there, so my visit was short-lived. Very mechanical and uninspiring CFS in multiple positions. All efforts to coax any sort of emotion or dialogue on what gets her going were met with "I dunnos" and "I'm a giver". We probably went a little over the HHR, which wasn't an issue, and after additional glances from more neighbors on the way to my car, I was on my way.

Damage was $1. 2 for the HHR (as sweet as she is, I see GPS written all over her in the near future). If you have no issues with the incall and minor hygiene issues, and just need a nice body to suit your fancy, Nikki can probably meet your expectations. If you're like me and value comfort (in regards to an incall), as well as a more involved session (GFE-type appointment), Nikki isn't going to be your cup of tea and I cannot recommend her.

Once again, I'm probably in the minority here so I want to stress YMMV, but I wanted to share my experience. I'm hopping off the Nikki bandwagon. Sweet girl, but you guys can have her.

SocialAveng313
08-03-17, 00:34
Facebook shows what looks to be her as a female from Tennessee but could be someone whose pics were lifted.Here's how I came to my conclusion. I have responded to the ads with the 9 mile John are location as it is close to me. The first time, I was provided with the address and drove to the house but cancelled as the area and house didn't make me comfortable. A few weeks later, there was the ad with the picture of a brunette's midsection with the same location. I responded and got the same address and politely excused myself from the appointment explaining that a different ad with a different phone number was also located at that place. She swore that she is the only one at that house and has lived there for a few years. I still declined her offer. Recently, I was on another site and noticed a service in Hazel Park. The phone number was different than the one in the link you shared. I did the FB search, as I always do, and up popped a pretty darn looking young lady from RO. Before I requested an appointment, I did a web search on her number and the results yielded her name, voting record, and address, that was the same as the house in HP. She is the homeowner and is quite good looking. I have driven by that place several times since then and saw her in the backyard. It is the person in the FB account. Additionally, I saw a guy there. The house looks like a multi unit structure, so the guy could of been with her or just a tenant.

On yet a different number, from a while ago, her actual pictures were in the ad along with her BF, who, like her, offered "massages". That's a little unsettling for me. I have no idea if this person is great or bad. I just know the area makes me anxious. Those two streets off of 8 mile have their own trap houses. Connie used to stay in one of them, that's how I know. I believe her BF is no longer in the picture, or of this planet. Tragic nautical accident in SCS a few months back. I hope that's not TMI. On one drive by, I did see our girl get out of the car with the guy and another girl, who was pretty hot as well.

You should also be aware that whoever these girl(s) are, they used to post with different locations. I thought it was some guy running a massage racket, then when the HP location appeared, I thought this was bad news. Sort of like a brothel popping up in a neighborhood. And the phone numbers change frequently.

Regarding your FB search, the number in the link brought up a public post of someone who posts those math games, you know, which number is out of sequence stuff. The numbers you searched are there, just not as a phone number. Miss Tennessee is not the girl. I think I have found, through sheer diligence, about 60+ FB accounts of current and former providers. Once you find one, you will find them all. Hope that explains it.

Turrismaldon
08-03-17, 05:58
Any recommendations where to get a room in the area south of 94.

No I'd needed decent no bed bugs.

Acoustic53
08-03-17, 06:52
My apologies, as I don't see a recent ad of hers to link, so I'll just refer to her as "UTR Nikki" based on the recent discussions and reviews in this forum.

I also want to preface my review by stressing YMMV; as my experience may not be representative of her total body of work, but nonetheless needs to be shared for everyone's benefit.

After reading the "glowing" reviews of "UTR Nikki" in these forums, I decided to take a shot and scheduled a HHR appointment with Nikki last week. Setup was easy via text, and she gave me the address when I contacted her being 5 minutes away. A lot of discussion has been had regarding her incall location. There were a lot of issues with her incall. As previously mentioned, her neighbors are extremely protective of her, so be prepared for long glances your way. The house itself is very messy and isn't ideal. She does have roommates (who were present during my appointment), which added to the lack of comfort. When I knocked on the door, her neighbor actually called her and told her to run downstairs because they thought I was there to collect something (her words). Once I texted her that it was me, she came back up and let me in through the side door and I was led upstairs. She was smoking when she answered the door and made no effort to clean up or take care of the smoke smell prior to our appointment (to be fair, I also didn't ask).

There's no bones about it. Nikki does have a GREAT body; echoing other reviews here. Once she undressed, she simply laid on the bed and suggested I get to it. Don't be expecting GFE or PSE here, folks. I attempted to start off with DATY, but there was a mild odor coming from down there, so my visit was short-lived. Very mechanical and uninspiring CFS in multiple positions. All efforts to coax any sort of emotion or dialogue on what gets her going were met with "I dunnos" and "I'm a giver". We probably went a little over the HHR, which wasn't an issue, and after additional glances from more neighbors on the way to my car, I was on my way.

Damage was $1. 2 for the HHR (as sweet as she is, I see GPS written all over her in the near future). If you have no issues with the incall and minor hygiene issues, and just need a nice body to suit your fancy, Nikki can probably meet your expectations. If you're like me and value comfort (in regards to an incall), as well as a more involved session (GFE-type appointment), Nikki isn't going to be your cup of tea and I cannot recommend her.

Once again, I'm probably in the minority here so I want to stress YMMV, but I wanted to share my experience. I'm hopping off the Nikki bandwagon. Sweet girl, but you guys can have her.Thank you, Mr. Sanity, for the straightforward review. I'm sorry that your experience was unsatisfactory. As they say, YMMV.

Your description of everything is spot on. My experience has been that she will usually clean up the place when expecting a caller, and she usually stops smoking prior to my visits, because, as you said, I asked her to stop (for my health). But she forgets sometimes, and regardless, since all of them smoke, the place is never truly clear of smoke odor. Expect to need a shower afterwards.

Regarding DATY, she has told me several times she doesn't enjoy it, and so either doesn't offer it or doesn't allow it. I have done it with her just twice, and neither time was rewarding, so I stopped asking. I agree with you that the lack of DATY, and of responsiveness, diminishes the experience. I will suggest that is her coping mechanism. I also agree that is the experience that members should expect.

Hygiene those two times with DATY was fine; but as you said, a couple other times there has been a mild hygiene issue. Because there is no hot water in the the place and the bathtub leaks, they use the facilities at a friendly neighbor's house.

Regarding the neighborhood, you certainly received more scrutiny from the neighbors than usual. However, given that the neighbors intervened during a recent daylight break-in while the girls were home, that is not unexpected. My experience has been mostly limited to greetings called across the street; I just smile and wave in return.

I do not blame you at all for feeling discomfort in that area, and I tried not to sugarcoat my description of it in my review. For those who don't recall, this is the Warrendale area near Warren and Evergreen. I have never been there after 6 PM. I have suggested that members who want to see her may wish to pick her up and take her to your place.

I continue to see her because she pleases me, and I like her. But I agree with you 100%, she isn't everyone's cup of tea, either.

IHateRompers
08-03-17, 09:42
Long time reader and picked up a lot. Just want to know anyone dreamed this one I think she's hot.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/freaky-light-skinned-beauty-wants-u-2-dive-in-this-tight-pool-and-pound-me-daddy-mmmmm-i-m-soooo/30840928

IHateRompers
08-03-17, 09:44
Lon time reader and picked up a lot of info. Was wondering if anybody dreamed this one yet.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/freaky-light-skinned-beauty-wants-u-2-dive-in-this-tight-pool-and-pound-me-daddy-mmmmm-i-m-soooo/30840928

IHateRompers
08-03-17, 09:52

Long time reader so first time posting and thanks for the tips but any one dreamed this one yet.

Sinisterfiend
08-03-17, 10:17
The first two pics of her are from 2015. The third pic is the one she texts you.Wow, she's pretty cute.

Don't ever remember seeing her ad, but I would like to check her out.

Sinisterfiend
08-03-17, 10:34
Hey Everyone,

As Always, Happy Hunting and Be Safe!I also recommend Shawna ann. Nice girl, sweet tight body, very clean, smells good, literally mind blowing skills, safe location.

Can't say enough good about her.

Jackknoff
08-03-17, 13:51

Once again, I'm probably in the minority here so I want to stress YMMV, but I wanted to share my experience. I'm hopping off the Nikki bandwagon. Sweet girl, but you guys can have her.Thanks for the detailed and informative review.

HoldenCaul
08-03-17, 14:33
With Bri do you have to bring your own supplies or does she have condoms at her place? I'm used to seeing Lesley's Diamonds where they have everything provided.She has supplies no need to bring anything.

Geralda
08-03-17, 14:54
Any recommendations where to get a room in the area south of 94.

No I'd needed decent no bed bugs.Mel used to use the Ambassador. Remember Mel? She was quite young, barely 5' tall. Very agreeable, she liked to fuck. Not a druggie. The ambassador is on Tele so of 94 east side. About 300 yards no. Of a state police post.

Mel was A-Ok, miss her. Everytime I saw her an older guy in a white pickup was outside not far away reading the paper, no threatening vibes. Never figured out if or what the connection was.

Riddick1983
08-03-17, 20:15
Here's how I came to my conclusion. I have responded to the ads with the 9 mile John are location as it is close to me. The first time, I was provided with the address and drove to the house but cancelled as the area and house didn't make me comfortable. A few weeks later, there was the ad with the picture of a brunette's midsection with the same location. I responded and got the same address and politely excused myself from the appointment explaining that a different ad with a different phone number was also located at that place. She swore that she is the only one at that house and has lived there for a few years. I still declined her offer. Recently, I was on another site and noticed a service in Hazel Park. The phone number was different than the one in the link you shared. I did the FB search, as I always do, and up popped a pretty darn looking young lady from RO. Before I requested an appointment, I did a web search on her number and the results yielded her name, voting record, and address, that was the same as the house in HP. She is the homeowner and is quite good looking. I have driven by that place several times since then and saw her in the backyard. It is the person in the FB account. Additionally, I saw a guy there. The house looks like a multi unit structure, so the guy could of been with her or just a tenant.

On yet a different number, from a while ago, her actual pictures were in the ad along with her BF, who, like her, offered "massages". That's a little unsettling for me. I have no idea if this person is great or bad. I just know the area makes me anxious. Those two streets off of 8 mile have their own trap houses. Connie used to stay in one of them, that's how I know. I believe her BF is no longer in the picture, or of this planet. Tragic nautical accident in SCS a few months back. I hope that's not TMI. On one drive by, I did see our girl get out of the car with the guy and another girl, who was pretty hot as well.

You should also be aware that whoever these girl(s) are, they used to post with different locations. I thought it was some guy running a massage racket, then when the HP location appeared, I thought this was bad news. Sort of like a brothel popping up in a neighborhood. And the phone numbers change frequently.

Regarding your FB search, the number in the link brought up a public post of someone who posts those math games, you know, which number is out of sequence stuff. The numbers you searched are there, just not as a phone number. Miss Tennessee is not the girl. I think I have found, through sheer diligence, about 60+ FB accounts of current and former providers. Once you find one, you will find them all. Hope that explains it.I consider myself pretty technologically saavy (IT guy), but damn, you're a fucking wizard. Thank you for posting your methodology. You don't know how helpful that is.

EasyGuy8102
08-03-17, 21:08
[Deleted by Admin]If you want to start this fight then do it on the fight thread.

A2

MightyMonger
08-03-17, 23:18

Once again, I'm probably in the minority here so I want to stress YMMV, but I wanted to share my experience. I'm hopping off the Nikki bandwagon. Sweet girl, but you guys can have her.Thank you for sharing SanityIsRealit.

So her place is a spot (dope house) and she's doing incalls out of it, sounds "reliable" to me. Just an FYI guy's there are a lot of things that could go wrong when you're at the dope house. It could get shot up, raided by LE (yes you will get arrested for being at the dope house), LE could be watching the house and pull you over when you leave (yes you can still get arrested even if you don't have drugs on you, its called loitering in a place of illegal occupation). Nikki may be cute but she runs with a very dangerous crowd, this make her dangerous too. There's more to being a "reliable" provider then just a nice set off boobs, you guys have been warned.

Here's Nikki's link. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-skilled-beauty-f-l-%CE%B1-w-l-%D1%94-s-s-and-r%D1%94%CE%B1l-%D1%94x%D1%82%D1%8F%D1%94%D0%BC%D1%94l%D1%83-%D1%82%CE%B1l%D1%94%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%94d-v%D1%94/33824403.

MightyMonger
08-03-17, 23:40
Can we please post the ISO (in search of) hotel, member X, ED pills, etc, posts in the General Reports thread and not the BP review thread.

Just my two pennies, thanks.

Double Dribble
08-04-17, 00:13
Thank you for sharing SanityIsRealit.

So her place is a spot (dope house) and she's doing incalls out of it, sounds "reliable" to me. Just an FYI guy's there are a lot of things that could go wrong when you're at the dope house. It could get shot up, raided by LE (yes you will get arrested for being at the dope house), LE could be watching the house and pull you over when you leave (yes you can still get arrested even if you don't have drugs on you, its called loitering in a place of illegal occupation). Nikki may be cute but she runs with a very dangerous crowd, this make her dangerous too. There's more to being a "reliable" provider then just a nice set off boobs, you guys have been warned.

Here's Nikki's link. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-skilled-beauty-f-l-%CE%B1-w-l-%D1%94-s-s-and-r%D1%94%CE%B1l-%D1%94x%D1%82%D1%8F%D1%94%D0%BC%D1%94l%D1%83-%D1%82%CE%B1l%D1%94%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%94d-v%D1%94/33824403.MightyMonger, excellent point. Words to live by. You write like you have a thousand posts.

I have had some girls pull out the white powder and snort it before the date. I don't mess with that shit and get paranoid as fuck when thinking about what could happen if LE bursts in and finds the white powder on the chick. I'm certain the outcome would not be good. The thought makes me paranoid of seeing many girls. This hobby ain't worth your freedom and safety. I wish we had legal brothels like Amsterdam. All I want is a variety of safe, good pussy with no drama or bullshit. Some girls can provide this but not many.

Be safe out there.

Dd.

Dnyce
08-04-17, 00:32
Thank you for sharing SanityIsRealit.

Here's Nikki's link. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-skilled-beauty-f-l-%CE%B1-w-l-%D1%94-s-s-and-r%D1%94%CE%B1l-%D1%94x%D1%82%D1%8F%D1%94%D0%BC%D1%94l%D1%83-%D1%82%CE%B1l%D1%94%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%94d-v%D1%94/33824403.I completely agree with this. No more sugar coating the reviews. If you you're getting eye balled by numerous neighbors that's really something you should bring up. I would have been very upset to walk past several people with cell phone cams ready, and paper and pencil to write down my license plate number. The fact that the neighbors don't have the cops at the door means they're probably not the best individuals around.

The obvious solution would be to do oc, or a location change.

I wouldn't go there if I had two fully air filled basketballs made of steel.

Demon0071
08-04-17, 01:53
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%CF%85m-m%D1%94-%CE%B1dd%C9%A3-%C9%AA-d%CF%83-%D0%BC%CE%B1%C9%A2%C9%AAc-%CF%89%C9%AAld-l%C9%AA%CF%81z-%D1%82%C9%AAny-%D0%BD%C9%AA%CF%81z-%D1%82%C9%AA%C9%A2/34697658

Demon0071
08-04-17, 01:54
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/face-painting-catch-much-more/36476223

Demon0071
08-04-17, 01:57
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dearborn-best-head-in-the-game-seven3four-seven9-nine-3nine1-three-24/35980478

ABigDog
08-04-17, 09:22
Savannah, correct spelling, posts as 34 years old, Mott community college area. She gets reviewed very well in Flint BP. Been around over 1 plus years now. I have never seen her, but she doesn't get any bad reviews.Regarding the FLINT location, is it in a safe neighborhood (if the is even possible in Flint).

Det Tigers Fan
08-04-17, 09:41
Wow, she's pretty cute.

Don't ever remember seeing her ad, but I would like to check her out.

This is the post I dug up. Way too many providers use the phone number which is linked to their FB page. I wished she looked this way today. This shows what the use of drugs does over a period of time.

http://www.bodyrubphone.com/517-206-8357/

HardMuscle1
08-04-17, 10:20
I also recommend Shawna ann. Nice girl, sweet tight body, very clean, smells good, literally mind blowing skills, safe location.

Can't say enough good about her.Sinister, thank you very much for your approval as well! I'm looking to see her sometime this evening, if it works out I'll let you guys know! We should all try and take care of the few Good ones we have left for as Long as We can! Seems like these Diamonds end up MIA Very Quickly nowadays!

HardMuscle1
08-04-17, 10:28
Just wondering if anyone has seen her recently? JackMich posted on 7/9 That she is Good to Go! She was on the east side but now posting on the west. She looks like a lot of Fun! As Always Happy Hunting and Be Safe!

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cute-little-b-ll-of-nergy/36486238

Flip Fan
08-04-17, 11:03
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%CF%85m-m%D1%94-%CE%B1dd%C9%A3-%C9%AA-d%CF%83-%D0%BC%CE%B1%C9%A2%C9%AAc-%CF%89%C9%AAld-l%C9%AA%CF%81z-%D1%82%C9%AAny-%D0%BD%C9%AA%CF%81z-%D1%82%C9%AA%C9%A2/34697658If you google the pics she comes up as a porn star. So yes TGTBT.

Sinisterfiend
08-04-17, 12:06
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dearborn-best-head-in-the-game-seven3four-seven9-nine-3nine1-three-24/35980478Steer clear of this one.

Full body sag, dirty, terrible provider.

She's also in the rip off reports.

If I had more time I'd go into details.

Cris Wilson
08-04-17, 14:24
Regarding the FLINT location, is it in a safe neighborhood (if the is even possible in Flint).I have seen Savannah, she was very fun. The neighborhood is so-so. Its tired, some empty houses with overgrown yards. Picture the typical run down urban neighborhood. I parked on a side street and walked to her place. Visited during the day, say no one else out and about.

HungaryMan
08-04-17, 18:01
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%CF%85m-m%D1%94-%CE%B1dd%C9%A3-%C9%AA-d%CF%83-%D0%BC%CE%B1%C9%A2%C9%AAc-%CF%89%C9%AAld-l%C9%AA%CF%81z-%D1%82%C9%AAny-%D0%BD%C9%AA%CF%81z-%D1%82%C9%AA%C9%A2/34697658I cannot remember the name of the pornstar from which the pics belong.

Double Dribble
08-04-17, 18:11
I have seen Savannah, she was very fun. The neighborhood is so-so. Its tired, some empty houses with overgrown yards. Picture the typical run down urban neighborhood. I parked on a side street and walked to her place. Visited during the day, say no one else out and about.That is the east side of Flint. Known for streetwalkers off Franklin. You can get pussy in that area but you got to be safe. Lots of LE patrolling at different times of the year and lots of dope houses. Not a safe area after dark. Not an area you want to be walking in. Savannah has been an awesome provider but lately, she has seemed high when I saw her and has been real hard to contact lately. She seems to be high volume because she has been tired lately when I seen her.

Be safe out there.

Dd.

MetroRider
08-04-17, 19:35
I completely agree with this. No more sugar coating the reviews. If you you're getting eye balled by numerous neighbors that's really something you should bring up. I would have been very upset to walk past several people with cell phone cams ready, and paper and pencil to write down my license plate number. The fact that the neighbors don't have the cops at the door means they're probably not the best individuals around.

The obvious solution would be to do oc, or a location change.

I wouldn't go there if I had two fully air filled basketballs made of steel.Guys will always sugar coat reviews because they get loved-up on the provider they think really likes them.

Tommy101
08-04-17, 21:46
I treated myself to an afternoon of debauchery today. First I went and watched a lesbian show with these two. http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/yes-you-can-watch-lesbian-voyeurism/31470003 ,for the price it was quite entertaining and hot and very real. Not everything they did was my cup of tea such as pissing (they say squirting) all over the place. No joke guys the heavier girl pisses about 8-10 feet in distance and her little friend gets in the spray slightly. The smaller younger girl also pissed but did not spray it across the room but it was alot. If I had to guess I'd say she squirted atleast a half gallon. The smaller girl has a nice body the other is bbw. There is no touching from their guest but they did do a great show and I'm sure it was real (they are married) , no worries though I ended up with shawna from dl about a half hour later for an hour of her magic. She might be showing signs of wear but her attitude is still the best in the biz. I needed a day like this.

ZenSpeed
08-04-17, 22:03
I cannot remember the name of the pornstar from which the pics belong.Sweet Kacey.

Dnyce
08-04-17, 22:57
Sweet Kacey.Yep, Kacey Kox. That girl is loved by all men. I laughed out loud when I saw the pics. . Then I quickly read the post to make sure it wasn't actually her.

BoomHeadShot
08-05-17, 00:35
[Deleted by Admin]

Why are you spamming the forum with this post?

A2

Ghill33
08-05-17, 01:13
Steer clear of this one.

Full body sag, dirty, terrible provider.

She's also in the rip off reports.

If I had more time I'd go into details.Thanks. I was almost going to go see her friend Paris a few days ago. I'll just assume they're birds of a feather now.

Sinisterfiend
08-05-17, 02:44
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-exotic-dancer/29011475

Got home from work, my gem Shawna was out of town so I decided to try something different.

After window shopping for an hour or so, petite exotic dancer ad popped up, so I decided to giver her a call.

Two call set up, didn't realize it at the time.

Girl I talked with on the phone, giggly, friendly sounded sweet, so got her address and off I went. Quoted. 1 for hh, no problem.

Incall location was a decent apartment complex in belleville, got there called, told her I arrived. Asked me to give her 5 minutes the buzz her apartment.

After 5 I walked up, buzzed her number, she buzzed me in, and opened her door, let me in. From the moment I walked in she started ordering me around, shoes go there, follow me.

Apartment was nearly empty, and a mess, clothes everywhere, smelled of dog and smoke, she was carrying her dog around.

Went to the bedroom, also a mess, there was a bathroom off the side of the, I asked if I could look in the bathroom, she snapped back, no you can't, then demanded I drop my shorts for l. E. Check.

Reluctantly I did, she says good to go. Starts picking up the bedroom, making the bed, rambling about me wanting an hour, told her I only wanted hh, she says 1. 2 for hh.

I said I was quoted 1 for hh, immediately pick up the phone and called the friendly girl who set it up. Asked her why she quoted 1 for hh, and why she was told I wanted the full h.

Lighting up another smoke, she says I'm freaking her out and doesn't know if I'm staying, I said I'm freaking you out, won't let me look in your bathroom, miss quotes, terrible attitude, your right, I'm not staying. Went to the door put my shoes on and left.

Looks wise, not impressed, no makeup on, hair in a ponytail, she looked unappealing at best.

Body, wearing stretch pants, looked like she was growing another ass on the back on her legs under her drooping ass.

Attitude, she was a cold *****, all business, did nothing to make me feel comfortable, acted as if she was doing me a favor letting me into dirty stinky apartment.

In a nutshell, Drove 25 minutes there, was spoken to like a second class citizen, then 25 minutes back home just to rub one out.

Her ad said GFE, that was too GFE, bitchy, dirty, terrible attitude, way to GFE for me.

Don't waste your time guys, shes not worth it.

Sinisterfiend.

Geralda
08-05-17, 04:23
Just wondering if anyone has seen her recently? JackMich posted on 7/9 That she is Good to Go! She was on the east side but now posting on the west. She looks like a lot of Fun! As Always Happy Hunting and Be Safe!

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cute-little-b-ll-of-nergy/36486238I met K the other day. There are some cons: cigarettes, yappy dog, messy apt, disorganized, some tumult in her life. But she's a nice kid.