View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Walker36
05-22-11, 07:31
Where is Cassie in HB?

Johnwb7
06-01-11, 19:50
Posting this from another site. I knew Barry and he was a very nice guy. Will be missed.

From the Lapdance News Service, West Michigan Bureau:

I received word from Boozeman that Barry Hunnewell, longtime owner of Heartbeats Exotic Nightclub in Battle Creek, was found dead in his home on Memorial Day Monday, May 30th.

Barry was a huge advocate for the strip club industry and was quoted in several news articles over the years as he fought additional restrictions by the state of Michigan. I believe Barry was 63. This is very sad news. I don't believe I've ever personally met Barry but I know of several people who knew him or dancers who worked for him and they said he was a great guy. RIP, Barry.

Lenderb
01-09-12, 17:53
I stopped in to Hots last Monday around 8 pm It was pretty quiet. Around 9:00, Gemini started working. After a little chit-chat we went to the VIP booths. Or whatever they call them. Dances were the standard $20. She did a great job. Incredible body, pretty face, fantastic dance. I didn't push my luck with roaming hands or ask about extras (the dancers there have always said "no" in the past). I realize that may not be a lot of action for some of you, but I'm too broke for Backpage and too chicken for SW's. Still, I always get a good dance at Hots and I would love to see Gemini again.

Spongebob357
03-09-12, 12:46
Hi Everyone,

Just wondered how the action is at Heartbeats, I haven't been there in a long while but heard that they remodeled the VIP area. I used to have a pretty good time there, not Detroit quality, but still a god time. Is it worth trying again? PM me if you prefer.

Thanks in advance and happy hunting.

Paully69
03-09-12, 16:56
Hi Everyone,

Just wondered how the action is at Heartbeats, I haven't been there in a long while but heard that they remodeled the VIP area. I used to have a pretty good time there, not Detroit quality, but still a god time. Is it worth trying again? PM me if you prefer.

Thanks in advance and happy hunting.Yes it is.

Taylor's my favorite

No Butts
03-09-12, 20:05
Yes it is.

Taylor's my favoriteThanks for the info. I would stop at HB during the day abck when I was in BC a lot. Had some fun times with Taylor and Mandy. Not Detroit style but fun. Good to know Taylor is still there. When does she work?

Paully69
03-12-12, 08:38
Thanks for the info. I would stop at HB during the day abck when I was in BC a lot. Had some fun times with Taylor and Mandy. Not Detroit style but fun. Good to know Taylor is still there. When does she work?She works every day but Thursday open to close.

BoxOfRocks123
12-23-12, 13:03
Went out to Hots Saturday night around 9pm for the Christmas Party. 27 girls working, some 8's and a lot of friendly girls. Best suprise of the night was Ron Jeremy was the host. LOL. That's right The Hedehog himself. He did some standup and signed autographs and took pictures. Got a couple dances with Tella, a cute young blonde. Dances with Tella were pretty good for BC, lots of grinding and hands were allowed to roam over her tight body. Best pair of tits at Hots, with high beams on LOL. Tella is a sweetheart and really a cool chick to talk to as well.

The Mad Humper
03-29-13, 16:28
HOTS (Battle Creek)

-

I was in Battle Creek earlier this week and drove by HOT's and decided to stop and watch some titties bounce around. I went in and paid a three dollar cover charge and four fifty for a beer. The layout of the place is nice. The main stage is in the center and the seating is placed all around the stage. I noticed one stage along the opposite wall however it wasn't being used. The bitches that worked there were all young and hot! This ***** Lola came over (about 5'10" long blonde hair and nice tits) and sat down and I decided to see what type of action could be had in the back room. The set up of the private dance area is nice. It was a little booth with a curtain closing to provide ultimate privacy. Unfortunately with this ***** Lola there were no extras to be had. I got three dances from the ***** then one of the staff members came and got her and told her she needed to be on stage. So I was like fuck it, go ahead. I went and sat back down and this ***** Sky came over. She was a young looking brunette with nice firm be's. I talked to her for a bit then decided to hit the private dance area with her. All dances were twenty bucks. We went back and I got one dance and I was getting ready to negoitiate some extras when staff came up to her and told her she had to be on stage. I doubt extras were available but I still wanted to see. That pissed me off. The ***** was like I can give you more when I come back. I was just like no, I've got to go. Overall the place has good looking talent but when I'm with a ***** in the back I want to be left alone with her. I don't want my dances to get interupted. If I want to get ten dances from a ***** let me get ten in a row. I don't think the staff should interupt. Maybe they were short on talent but still. I'll still go back and try it again because of the looks of the girls but if the same bullshit happens in the backroom again I'm done.

PS, when I left Hots I noticed the Happy Spa was right down the street. I stopped and for sixty bucks was sent in a room for an hour long massage. This blonde asian like ***** came back and started the massage. This ***** had a banging body but her face was too asian / korean looking for me. After about a half hour massage the ***** made sure I left the Happy Spa happy.

__________________.

She's got me speeding in the fast lane, peddle to the floor man, trying to get back to her butt.

TwistedBrother
03-29-13, 17:19
WOW, just saw this now ... that's epic, man. Would love to see him in person.

Went out to Hots Saturday night around 9pm for the Christmas Party. 27 girls working, some 8's and a lot of friendly girls. Best suprise of the night was Ron Jeremy was the host. LOL. That's right The Hedehog himself. He did some standup and signed autographs and took pictures. Got a couple dances with Tella, a cute young blonde. Dances with Tella were pretty good for BC, lots of grinding and hands were allowed to roam over her tight body. Best pair of tits at Hots, with high beams on LOL. Tella is a sweetheart and really a cool chick to talk to as well.

FreshJive777
05-06-13, 23:00
Visited Hots on Wednesday (May 1st) around 3:30. Dead as a doornail. 3 girls, two sitting with the regulars for the duration of my visit. I came with a $500 budget and couldn't give it away in this joint. Had 2 dances and bought a few drinks for the only AA on shift. Walked out with $460 still in my pocket. What a shame.

Electronman
05-07-13, 13:24
Visited Hots on Wednesday (May 1st) around 3:30. Dead as a doornail. 3 girls, two sitting with the regulars for the duration of my visit. I came with a $500 budget and couldn't give it away in this joint. Had 2 dances and bought a few drinks for the only AA on shift. Walked out with $460 still in my pocket. What a shame.I hear you! In addition to the limited talent working the floor, the bouncers are known to interrupt dances to remind the customers to "keep your hands to the side." Wish that Battle Creek had better strip clubs. I recommend that you take your remaining $460 and drive to Detroit for a more satisfying strip club experience.

Member #5546
08-06-13, 17:58
Anyone have any info they can share with me on dancers in the BC clubs that offer some extra mileage? I can share info on dancers in Kzoo, Detroit, and GR. I just have not been to the BC clubs much. Also, any recommendations on which club has the best talent and times to attend would be helpful.

WildPlayer
06-23-14, 17:43
Visited hots today after a few months break. The 3 girls working were very hard to look at. In the past even with the limited mileage strippers were good looking. But recently, my past 2 visits stripper quality has declined. Out of the 3 working I chose to get a dance from this one girl who goes by the name rocket. She has nice soft big boobs. But I could not wait for the song to end. This girl stinks like poop. She tried to rub her pussy in my face and I had to stop her. Even with the underwear on all I could smell is poop smell from her anus. I don't think I will return to hots for a long time. Oh and their bar tender was a new girl who had no idea what she was doing. Plus they don't give you free popcorn anymore like they used to. Now there is absolutely no reason for me to go back to hots.

Grizzle
08-04-14, 08:45
Stopped by Hots about 8 pm on a Sunday. $3 for cover and $3 for a Coke. Waitress was hot and kept me supplied with free popcorn. The place was pretty empty at this time, with about 3 other customers and I saw 3 dancers on stage during my hour there. Girls did 2 dances on stage, then stage was empty for 2 songs until the next girl. Some of the girls wore double G-strings on the stage, and tats & piercings seem the order of the day for all.

$20 for LD, booths have curtains for plenty of privacy (but no extras here). Got an LD from Zoe, brand new to this work. Medium height, long straight brunette, wonderfully slender body and a tight ass, and ample two-way contact. A bit clumsy with her stage & LD tricks, but she will catch on, and she has the body for it.

MrJonesy
04-23-15, 23:57
Not many recent posts, but I will still give my two cents. Hotts looks great on the outside, totally redone. The inside is still rundown but they said it was being remodeled next. Spent some time with Rocket. Wow those girls are huge. Tella was pretty cool but asked me how long I had been married, changed up the mood. I wish GI Jane was there but I guess it wasn't my lucky day.

MrJonesy
04-24-15, 00:01
Spent some time at Heart Beats last Monday. Dances were only. 1 so that was cool. There were alot of dancers 5-7's got a few dances nothing to great to remember. I tipped chevy well on stage but never got her to come and see me, guess it was a missed opportunity. I wish Ivy was back. Def my ATF.

Overnight7
02-11-16, 20:21
I just recently moved to Battle Creek. I was living outside the Detroit area. Do any other girls offer take out in the clubs around here? I know there is not much if any extras in the clubs.

MrJonesy
02-12-16, 11:44
I just recently moved to Battle Creek. I was living outside the Detroit area. Do any other girls offer take out in the clubs around here? I know there is not much if any extras in the clubs.I have wondered that as well. I really haven't been offered so not sure.

Overnight7
02-12-16, 18:05
I have wondered that as well. I really haven't been offered so not sure.In the Detroit area I had to ask the girls generally don't volunteer for takeout. Generally 1 out of 3 in the Detroit area would do take out. I would guess around here I would be doing good with one out of six.

GingerBeard
04-07-16, 02:39
Anyone try out the new club in town?

Curious if there is any extras possible there.

Electronman
04-08-16, 02:55
Anyone try out the new club in town?

Curious if there is any extras possible there.A new club in Battle Creek? Please provide details.

Johnwb7
04-08-16, 05:03
A new club in Battle Creek? Please provide details.Not a new club, new name for Hots.

Ogr64
04-08-16, 05:19
A new club in Battle Creek? Please provide details.Not new just Hots renamed.

ChastD1959
04-08-16, 07:38
A new club in Battle Creek? Please provide details.It's a remodeled and rebranded Hots. Same location, but the building has been remodeled and they've added a cigar bar.

GingerBeard
04-09-16, 00:26
My mistake. Radio ad made it sound like it was a new club.

It says "F* hots" in the ad so I assumed.

My apologies.

Electronman
04-13-16, 03:35
My mistake. Radio ad made it sound like it was a new club.

It says "F* hots" in the ad so I assumed.

My apologies.No problem. They've been remodeling Hots for quite a while so the name change probably denotes that the remodeling is now complete.

The club looks pretty nice but the stage is elevated and located behind the bar in a manner that does not encourage tipping and interaction between the dancer and customers. The private dance area is pretty decent (small curtained booths with a padded seat) but the cameras in the private dance area are closely monitored so don't expect anything special in terms of physical contact. The dancers are a mixed group in terms of ethnicity and body type and some provide a pretty good private dance and some are remarkably prudish, providing what is essentially an air dance.

Nevertheless, if you're in Battle Creek, it is worth a visit.

WildPlayer
08-06-16, 07:59
First visit to Vegas strip since the remodel. I used to go to Hots all the time but had stopped due to better options available on massage places. Went Friday night just before 10 pm. A lot of hot girls working. Mostly slim young white girls. One came over and sat down next to me. Chatted for a little bit. I found out that same owner as hots still owns this club and he put his life savings to remodel this club. He wants this place to be upscale and no funny business allowed. Stage is too far and up high behind the bar so forget about getting a dollar dance from the girl on the stage. I asked the girl sitting with me for a dollar dance. She said owner stopped that. Now it is minimum $5 for a 10 second dance on the floor or $20 for the lap dance in private. I am a cheap guy and like high mileage for as little money as possible. Tried $20 lap dance. It was ok. Allowed to touch her top area but nothing more. Just a regular lap dance from a cute girl. Tried 2 other girls for some more lap dances, similar experience. I likely won't repeat. All the dancers were like remember how bad hots was. In my mind I am like I liked hots. So that's that.

Otto22
09-01-16, 12:58
Haven't been here is some time so thought it would be timely to check it out. I like the new decor and apparently lots of others do too as the parking lot was full and there were more custies than I have ever seen her. About a dozen dancers were evident and more may have been lurking in the back. No stunners in the lineup but several "girl next door" types and a few athletic AA girls who knew their way around the pole. Got a few dances in the new private booths. Dancer pointed out the cameras and said the DJ watches pretty closely. Accordingly the mileage was "West Michigan Mild. " One dancer said that several girls did OTC for as low as 50. She was not one of them so I don't know how much credence to give her comments but that seems low. All in all an enjoyable visit within the parameters of BC options.

Electronman
09-01-16, 16:52
Haven't been here is some time so thought it would be timely to check it out. I like the new decor and apparently lots of others do too as the parking lot was full and there were more custies than I have ever seen her. About a dozen dancers were evident and more may have been lurking in the back. No stunners in the lineup but several "girl next door" types and a few athletic AA girls who knew their way around the pole. Got a few dances in the new private booths. Dancer pointed out the cameras and said the DJ watches pretty closely. Accordingly the mileage was "West Michigan Mild. " One dancer said that several girls did OTC for as low as 50. She was not one of them so I don't know how much credence to give her comments but that seems low. All in all an enjoyable visit within the parameters of BC options.West Michigan Mild-- an apt description! Jackson is inconsistent but a bit better than West Michigan. A trip to Detroit will cure the "Mild Blues. ".

Macatawa
09-30-16, 14:45
After reading how Hots (now called Vegas Gentleman's Club or VGC) has been remodeled and having not been to a strip club in probably 15 years, I decided to check it out. I am glad that I did. Despite some previous mediocre reviews I like the changes. It is definitely an upscale club versus a hole in the wall as I remember it from many years ago. My review is from two visits in the last month, so time will tell if they are the "norm" or if they are not.

The girls are classier and friendlier than I remember. In fact, they seem friendlier than many of the clubs I visited in the past. They don't reek of smoke and cheap perfume. I was there during slower times, but I noticed that a girl stopped by the table of each customer, sat down and made him feel special. All seem to have decent to excellent people skills. In my case, I know that the girl (s) stopping by acted like I was a friend and did not stop because they wanted to wheedle a lap dance out of me. After awhile, I was the one who asked for the lap dance. This was nice. When I asked a couple of girls who was there from Hots, allegedly none are there anymore. However, I know for a fact that at least one was there at some point in the past, so my guess is that more are, but the management and girls want to distance themselves from the reputation of Hots.

There is a diverse group of ladies with different body types and personalities. My guess is that it changes depending on the shift. By far the majority of them looked at least decent to me. None looked "worn out" or tired. Most were younger college aged girls. Since I have my preferences, some simply looked better and get better "grades" in one body area and lower in other body areas, while other girls do better in the opposite. Most that I have met had great personalities and seemed relaxed at meeting the guys and starting conversations.

I can single out a number of the girls based on my table time with them. The following girls stopped by and made me feel relaxed and welcome: Strawberry, Dakota, Smoky, and Rocket. A number of others also said hi, but didn't stop as I guess a customer usually gets only one at a time. Two of these girls really made my night special with lap dances and extended conversations, and they were Rocket and Dakota. While a search here finds a poorer review for Rocket, I can say that my experience was completely different. She was clean, friendly, and her "top" was very much to my liking. Her lap dances were enjoyable to say the least and "pushing the limits" while being legal. Again, this is definitely a YMMV. Dakota has the best looking a** at the club IMO along with a great body and personality.

The waitresses are friendly and ready to help. They are not dressed like strippers, but like waitresses. They are smiling and look like they enjoy what they do. They are not just standing by the bar. They are actively looking at each customer and walking around asking if something is needed. I wish I knew the name of the one that waited on me both times. She was friendly and respectful and not fake and calling me "Honey" like some SC waitresses I remember from the past.

The club is nicely done except for one thing which may be good or bad and that is having the stage behind the bar. Since I was given personal attention, it did not matter to me, but for those guys who want a one on one with the dancer, then it is more difficult to get close to them. I am guessing that this affects the tips the girls get too. One thing worth mentioning is that the air is fresh and not smoke filled. It was not cold yet not too warm. As a non-smoker, smelling like smoke is a deal breaker no matter where I go.

I think the lap dances are a YMMV thing. I have had lap dances of all types back in the day, from the very touchy (with the "accidental" finish found in Detroit SCs) to the only air dance. (Last time I was at Heart Beats many years ago, this is what I had). Here it is more in the middle with plenty of touching allowed IMO, and having had dances with two different girls, I think the spectrum is different depending on the girl and their comfort level with you. If you are looking for "extras," then like all West MI clubs, you won't find them at least in the club. (If it is to be had from girls OTC, I don't know nor would I say if I did). If you are looking for dances pushing the limits while still being legal, then this is where you may find it depending on the girl and your behavior / attitude. If your attitude is "This is all about me and what I can get" then you will get less. If your attitude is "Let's make this fun for me while being respectful to you," more will be had as she relaxes and her comfort level with you rises. As I was told, "We can quickly tell who we can trust and who we can't. " The booths are private with a curtain that closes. You cannot see your neighbor. And you cannot be seen by others. One booth was located next to the bass speaker. This was not good as I could not hear or talk to the girl very well. Stay away from corner booths.

There is a Cigar Bar for those that smoke or want to attain the odor of it. I have not been up there, but the girls do like being up there, smoking, playing pool and whatever else happens there. I think they like getting out of the club for awhile too.

All in all, IMO it is a big improvement and a nice place to relax and enjoy the looks and personalities of some friendly and nice looking ladies. Having returned once, I know I will return again.

DoughBoy69
11-21-16, 09:13
I had not been there since it was still under construction and after reading macatawa review thought I would check it out. Over all I would agree with the huge improvement from the old hots. Very nice place and classy like what I remember bringing a client to for a buisness meeting. Only two bad things I can say is the two girls from out of town pixie and devine annoyed the crap out of me. Thought way to highly of them selves and blocked may of the girls from saying hi, and may have been my imagination but the management kept giving me the stink eye like I did something wrong. The othe staff esp the doorman and bouncers were amazingly friendly though. Might have to try it again next time I'm that way.

Macatawa
11-21-16, 14:27
I had not been there since it was still under construction and after reading macatawa review thought I would check it out. Over all I would agree with the huge improvement from the old hots. Very nice place and classy like what I remember bringing a client to for a buisness meeting. Only two bad things I can say is the two girls from out of town pixie and devine annoyed the crap out of me. Thought way to highly of them selves and blocked may of the girls from saying hi, and may have been my imagination but the management kept giving me the stink eye like I did something wrong. The othe staff esp the doorman and bouncers were amazingly friendly though. Might have to try it again next time I'm that way.Sorry you did not have a great time.

I have gone to Vegas two or three times since my last review. All but the last time were enjoyable. The last time was very depressing as I sat alone for over an hour with just one girls briefly asking if I wanted a dance before she left for him.

I came in with almost the same amount of money I left with minus a drink and cover charge.

FTR, I went over to Heart Beats and it was much worse than Vegas.

DoughBoy69
11-21-16, 16:43
Sorry you did not have a great time.

I have gone to Vegas two or three times since my last review. All but the last time were enjoyable. The last time was very depressing as I sat alone for over an hour with just one girls briefly asking if I wanted a dance before she left for him.

I came in with almost the same amount of money I left with minus a drink and cover charge.

FTR, I went over to Heart Beats and it was much worse than Vegas.All is good, some nights are good some not so much. I'll definitely be back. It is a very nice club I just had an off night, or may have even been that my brother was with me he has that "creepy guy" vibe. LOL or so I have been told by other dancers.

Macatawa
12-31-16, 01:32
Go to Vegas and look for Simone. I think she is on the day shift. She is new. Indulge in a few dances, and you just might leave very happy.

YMMV. It may be that she was in the mood, drunk, or I am just plain lucky.

Enuf said. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. ".

Macatawa
02-22-17, 16:54
Having been to Vegas a few times, I have never been to the VIP room. I see they have one.

Where is it? Any idea on the cost? And any idea of what else may happen there? PM me if you would like.

I have had some great lap dances with details being better left in my memory, but now I wonder if the VIP room would be better.

Anyone?

WildPlayer
02-23-17, 18:47
I stopped going here long time ago. Mileage is very limited and talent is usually not good. I thought I would try it out today. Only 3 girls working and I stayed till 5 pm. No Simone there. The 3 girls looked bored, so did the other customers there. If I had time I would have stayed longer. I don't think VIP room would get you any more mileage than what you get in $20 lap dance. It really depends on what girl you get. Today none of them were good. I haven't been here in a long time and after today's experience I will probably not go back for a while.

Macatawa
02-24-17, 12:01
I stopped going here long time ago. Mileage is very limited and talent is usually not good. I thought I would try it out today. Only 3 girls working and I stayed till 5 pm. No Simone there. The 3 girls looked bored, so did the other customers there. If I had time I would have stayed longer. I don't think VIP room would get you any more mileage than what you get in $20 lap dance. It really depends on what girl you get. Today none of them were good. I haven't been here in a long time and after today's experience I will probably not go back for a while.It all depends on the girl. I never saw Simone again either.

Last time I went, I was practically alone. The girls were out back. The one that came up gave me a great lap dance and she did a fair amount over clothing. I had another girl for one dance whose "techniques" were really good and if I had taken the time to have more dances, I know they would have made me quite happy.

The problem is knowing who the right girl is. That is why I like the dollar dances that some clubs have. It gives a good preview of how a girl will give lap dances. Spending 20 on a girl blindly gets expensive.

YMMV but I have had some decent mileage. Simone took me on a very nice journey. .

ScottDo
03-27-17, 10:49
I appreciate what Stephen is trying to do by making a Detroit style club, but I miss my old Hots. The old stripper dive club was part of its charm. And it's not Detroit, it's Battle Creek. The stage behind the bar puts the ladies too far away. It's very just "cold" feeling. Plus I miss Shug. She was my all time fav. Gave a great dance.

Macatawa
03-27-17, 15:50
The stage behind the bar puts the ladies too far away. It's very just "cold" feeling. This is the biggest problem. Watching the girls is not very personal. It has to be tougher for them too, even if they do like the new atmosphere.

Beyond that, I prefer the rest of it. It is cleaner and more friendlier. Yet if one goes to watch dances, it won't be too enjoyable. And Heartbeats is no better.

Macatawa
03-31-17, 11:11
Had five great dances with Nicole. I have learned that it is better to find one good dancer and spend more time with her, than choosing five different dancers with one dance apiece.

Pros again.

Few customers, less competition. Girls "hungry" for money.

Friendly girls and someone always comes to see me at my table.

With the right girl, I get good lap dances.

For some reason, I really love the waitress. She will even twerk at the counter while waiting for drink orders. I think she is better entertainment than some of the dancers on stage. Wonder if I could get a dance or two with her.

Cons.

Stage is so far away that it is hard to focus on the dancer. Even in the front row, I feel as if I need binoculars.

Fewer customers means less enthusiasm by dancers.

One thing I found out about when discussing things with the girl at my table is there is a champagne room. It is $300 for an hour with the girl of your choice. While it sounds fun, I can get an hour with an escort for less and with more action. I am not a champagne drinker.

Has anyone tried it and did you feel it is worth the money?

Electronman
04-01-17, 05:19
Had five great dances with Nicole. I have learned that it is better to find one good dancer and spend more time with her, than choosing five different dancers with one dance apiece.

Pros again.

For some reason, I really love the waitress. She will even twerk at the counter while waiting for drink orders. I think she is better entertainment than some of the dancers on stage. Wonder if I could get a dance or two with her.

Cons.

Stage is so far away that it is hard to focus on the dancer. Even in the front row, I feel as if I need binoculars.

One thing I found out about when discussing things with the girl at my table is there is a champagne room. It is $300 for an hour with the girl of your choice. While it sounds fun, I can get an hour with an escort for less and with more action. I am not a champagne drinker.

Has anyone tried it and did you feel it is worth the money?Good synopsis. I agree with most of your pros and cons but I might label the lap dances as only "OK" rather than "good. " Maybe I haven't found the "right" dancer but in my experience, the lap dances offer some two way contact but the dancers seem pretty inhibited by overly intrusive monitoring and management.

I haven't tried the VIP and I won't at that price, especially if the VIP fun is as closely monitored and restricted as the lap dance area.

Akenathon
04-22-17, 20:30
I am new in the area, I have been in Battle Creek the last 3 weeks, I went to Hearth Beats, I saw a few pretty girls, I had fun at Lady Godiva's in Grand Rapids, I had the chance to take out like 6 different girls, some for $$$ some for party favors.

Do you guys know if you can take out "girls" here in Battle Creek? Please pm me, thanks in advance.

BobbyJoe77
07-05-17, 19:31
I haven't went o that club yet but I have done VIP at different clubs for that much money and I think it's more about how much the girl likes you to determine how much fun it will be having. Some girls just close there eye and say there's no place like home others like there job and they will show you a better time.

Pros again.

Cons.

Has anyone tried it and did you feel it is worth the money?

Salmasy
12-28-17, 19:46
Today I visited the Vegas Strip Gentleman's Club. I walked in and did not see anyone to pay the cover to so I just went and ordered a Pepsi / Coke from the bartender. I grabbed my drink and went and sat at a table. There were two dancers (one who was very cute) sitting with two bearded gentleman at a table close to me, two more sitting at the bar eating something, and one dancing on stage. During the time I was there, the only interaction I had was the dancer on stage giving me the "hang loose" hand signal while she was dancing.

I don't know if it was because I was there or so early or not, but I walked in with a pocket full of cash and walked out with it being only $2. 00 lighter. I will try again next week.

GypseyDanger
02-17-18, 20:43
Took a trip out to BC, and figured I would see the club. It was fine. Went before night shift got there according to "Zelda".

Cute thing, mid-20's, blonde spinner-type. Had a pretty decent conversation but I seem to do that with all dancers I find.

Outsteps a Ms "Rocket" who said she was 40 but I didn't believe it other than my manners saying so. She looks greats, BIG tits and a nice ass she said she was working on. Got a few dances and ended up with a free one because "I was cute". I'll take it.

All and all I guess better than what we have in the Zoo, but clubs are losing their charm when you don't drink. I will say there is a proud manager somewhere to have a club that close to an AMP. Get frisky at one, then down the road on the way to the highway again and leave with an actual happy end. You guys have it too nice.

JuanMan1217
10-24-18, 10:11
I frequent heartbeats a few times a month. I have my favorite she's angel. She is fine, a fine ass and the right size breast. She is sensual and does a good stage dances. Her lap dances are awesome, she is very much into it and well worth your time. She has a terrific personality and is so receptive to your conversation. She is about 30 something, but I always prefer her over a 20 something. It's the experience that does it. Oh BTW 10 dances Monday thru Wednesday. Great time try her you will see.

SlyGuy12
10-24-18, 17:26
I frequent heartbeats a few times a month. I have my favorite she's angel. She is fine, a fine ass and the right size breast. She is sensual and does a good stage dances. Her lap dances are awesome, she is very much into it and well worth your time. She has a terrific personality and is so receptive to your conversation. She is about 30 something, but I always prefer her over a 20 something. It's the experience that does it. Oh BTW 10 dances Monday thru Wednesday. Great time try her you will see.I have only been to Heart Beats once a few years ago. Has the talent improved. Any extras available.

Tywin
12-28-18, 14:17
Used to frequent HB's quite often, especially back in the Barry days. Recently, unexpectedly ran into a young lady whom was a fixture there for a decade back in the beginning of the millennia. She went to school and now working in a decent paying field with great longevity potential. Looked great, didn't have time to chat, she always treated me great and was seasoned at what she did. Miss her dancing, but wish her well!

Soupy3838
01-01-19, 09:06
She is available for take out. Lost her number when I got a new phone ughhh. She is a lot of fun!

Took a trip out to BC, and figured I would see the club. It was fine. Went before night shift got there according to "Zelda".

Cute thing, mid-20's, blonde spinner-type. Had a pretty decent conversation but I seem to do that with all dancers I find.

Outsteps a Ms "Rocket" who said she was 40 but I didn't believe it other than my manners saying so. She looks greats, BIG tits and a nice ass she said she was working on. Got a few dances and ended up with a free one because "I was cute". I'll take it.

All and all I guess better than what we have in the Zoo, but clubs are losing their charm when you don't drink. I will say there is a proud manager somewhere to have a club that close to an AMP. Get frisky at one, then down the road on the way to the highway again and leave with an actual happy end. You guys have it too nice.

SlyGuy12
01-11-19, 15:43
Haven't been there since it was Hots. Is there any extra that can be had?

Electronman
01-12-19, 02:50
Haven't been there since it was Hots. Is there any extra that can be had?Vegas is not extras friendly-- they monitor the lap dance areas and flash warning lights if you get too handsy. Not saying that extras never occur, but it is rare and surreptitious.

SlyGuy12
03-26-19, 17:53
I stopped in to Vegas Strip to get a beer. I saw one that peeked my interest, Star, cute little Hispanic girl. She immediately recognized me and thought I was one of her regulars. I didn't correct her, and just went with it. Went for a lap dance and halfway through a song, I recognized her, she was my daughters friend growing up. I mean like close friend, she spent a ton of time at my house as a teen. I immediately stopped the lap dance and explained where she knew me from. It got real awkward, real quick. She asked me not to tell my daughter that she was a dancer, and I told her I wouldn't. We went out, and I bought her a drink, and then left feeling like a creepy old man.

JJLetsPlay
03-26-19, 18:05
I stopped in to Vegas Strip to get a beer. I saw one that peeked my interest, Star, cute little Hispanic girl. She immediately recognized me and thought I was one of her regulars. I didn't correct her, and just went with it. Went for a lap dance and halfway through a song, I recognized her, she was my daughters friend growing up. I mean like close friend, she spent a ton of time at my house as a teen. I immediately stopped the lap dance and explained where she knew me from. It got real awkward, real quick. She asked me not to tell my daughter that she was a dancer, and I told her I wouldn't. We went out, and I bought her a drink, and then left feeling like a creepy old man.Sly, That could have happened to anyone.

Once you figured it out, I'm surprised you didn't just clam up.

That way the creep factor would have stayed with you only.

& of course you'd avoid her there, in the future.

Anyway, don't feel bad- we're all "creepy old men"- LOL.

Be Safe & Relaxed, JJ.

Electronman
03-27-19, 03:06
I stopped in to Vegas Strip to get a beer. I saw one that peeked my interest, Star, cute little Hispanic girl. She immediately recognized me and thought I was one of her regulars. I didn't correct her, and just went with it. Went for a lap dance and halfway through a song, I recognized her, she was my daughters friend growing up. I mean like close friend, she spent a ton of time at my house as a teen. I immediately stopped the lap dance and explained where she knew me from. It got real awkward, real quick. She asked me not to tell my daughter that she was a dancer, and I told her I wouldn't. We went out, and I bought her a drink, and then left feeling like a creepy old man.Sometimes a shared "secret" (I won't tell anyone, if you won't) can lead to a fun relationship.

Was the dance any good? After all, she is not a family friend for most of the other readers.

On a more serious note-- that is an awkward story. You handled it well but I might have been tempted to tell her something like, "I like beautiful naked women-- hope that doesn't require an apology as being creepy. ".

ItsHowdyDoody
06-20-19, 16:00
She is available for take out. Lost her number when I got a new phone ughhh. She is a lot of fun!Which one are you saying is available for takeout? Zelda, or the older lady who is always there?

ItsHowdyDoody
07-10-19, 08:14
Some decent looking girls here. Any available for takeout as was put? Zelda and Mari in particular. Didn't hear back for clarification whether it was the old lady whose always there (she's super thirsty) or Zelda (whose hot).

Macatawa
07-10-19, 23:16
Some decent looking girls here. Any available for takeout as was put? Zelda and Mari in particular. Didn't hear back for clarification whether it was the old lady whose always there (she's super thirsty) or Zelda (whose hot).Pretty sure it was "the older lady" or Ms Rocket. She offered it to me once but I didn't have time.

SlyGuy12
08-19-19, 21:16
Went to Vegas Strip tonight, a few customers and girls. I would say most were 4 or 5's. The one that did attach herself to me was fat and ugly. I was kind of desperate, so I asked about extras, and was told we can't do that here. I finally left and headed to Heartbeats, I don't think they were even open.

GoodTren918
10-02-19, 00:31
Anybody received any extras from Ms rocket?

SlyGuy12
10-15-19, 17:27
I helped a buddy move to Wisconsin this weekend. We hit 4 clubs around Madison, and they were terrible. A Wisconsin 10 is like a Michigan 5. Two of the clubs were no contact, just dancing in front of you. One club, the girls were 30-40 years old, and were hags. The final club wasn't terrible, lots of good looking girls. Took one back for a couple of dances. She was grinding on me, and she said you can touch, just don't put anything inside me. I was rubbing her ass and was about to ask for extras, but they must have cameras in the booths because as soon as the bouncer saw me rubbing her ass, he came back and kicked me out of the club (even though she said it was OK). I called it a night then. At least with Michigan clubs you know what to expect.

SlyGuy12
11-15-19, 18:30
So today I stopped at the BP on the corner of Capital and Dickman. The girl behind the counter looked familiar. Her name tag said Diamond, then it hit me, she used to be a stripper at Vegas Strip, and I had gotten a few "no extras" dances from her. It was just she and I in the store, so we started reminiscing. She said without providing extras, she was having a hard time tipping out at the end of the night. Plus there was drama between her and a couple other strippers and the manager. She also said she got married earlier this year, and her husband couldn't really handle her being a stripper, even though that's what she was doing when she met him. I was really surprised that she is working for minimum wage as a gas station cashier.

She is an AA spinner, perfect body and a pretty face. I doubt there will ever be more than talking to her when I drop in there. But at least she is nice to look at.

Zombo
02-18-20, 21:04
Are any of the clubs in BC worth a visit? If not where do those of you who enjoy a nice club go to? Extras are welcome but 8 m usually happy to just have a nice time and grab some fleshy mounds when it's permitted.

SlyGuy12
03-14-20, 21:18
Was out that way for another reason, they were packed. I didn't stop was in a hurry.

INeedaBJ616B
06-11-20, 19:39
Opening tonight 6/11/20 6 pm.

BCramrod
06-16-20, 00:59
Opening tonight 6/11/20 6 pm.Was there tonight for several hours and everything was no different than before the shutdown.

Dancers all staying in the dressing room.

Lap dances available if you can find a dancer interested in making money.

Music 99.9% hip hop.

I took $500 in with me and left with $430. Tipped every dancer and only one came and sat with me and asked if I was interested in dances. Just got two with her because she spent the whole time looking at herself in the mirror.

I thought maybe the dancers had a hard time during the shutdown, but I guess not.

They do check your temp when you come in and there's a sign that says masks are required. However the only person in the whole place that was wearing one was a dancer. The same dancer that didn't take her top off when she danced, even though she got tons of tips on stage.

BCramrod
06-24-20, 11:10
They're open now.

BobUp
07-17-20, 23:44
They're open now.Anyone have an update? Staying at FireKeepers Sunday and was planning to spend a couple hours at Vegas. Was wondering what is like with covid.
I haven't seen the inside of a club since March , I'm jonesing

BobUp
07-21-20, 23:07
Anyone have an update? Staying at FireKeepers Sunday and was planning to spend a couple hours at Vegas. Was wondering what is like with covid.
I haven't seen the inside of a club since March , I'm jonesingHey Bobup don't waste a trip up there closed up tighter than a drum. Hope that helps.

Electronman
07-22-20, 03:34
Hey Bobup don't waste a trip up there closed up tighter than a drum. Hope that helpsTo my knowledge, most Michigan strip clubs are closed as a result of the Governor's executive order to close bars and taverns. The only exception that I know of in SW Michigan is Deja Vu in Kalamazoo. They do not serve alcohol so I guess that they do not qualify as a bar or tavern.

Evidently a few of the Detroit area strip clubs are also open, claiming that their food sales qualify them as a restaurant, which can be open with some restrictions (e. G. , face mask, social distancing).

If others know of other open strip clubs, please post a notice.

BobUp
07-22-20, 22:40
Yeah I discovered that last night when I went to check out the amateur contest.

If someone could post when they do reopen it would be appreciated.

To my knowledge, most Michigan strip clubs are closed as a result of the Governor's executive order to close bars and taverns. The only exception that I know of in SW Michigan is Deja Vu in Kalamazoo. They do not serve alcohol so I guess that they do not qualify as a bar or tavern.

Evidently a few of the Detroit area strip clubs are also open, claiming that their food sales qualify them as a restaurant, which can be open with some restrictions (e. G. , face mask, social distancing).

If others know of other open strip clubs, please post a notice.

Zombo
09-21-20, 21:29
I stopped in at Deja Vu while going through town. Plenty of decent looking talent but at about $140 for a 10 minute dance (by the time you tip extra to get their panties off) it hardly seems worth it. Still though if it's your thing, it's a nice place. Lapdance couches offer a bit of privacy. Just for kicks I did a VIP with one of the couches in the other area. Had a decent time, but there are much more fulfilling experiences to be had for less cash.

BCramrod
09-22-20, 15:52
I stopped in at Deja Vu while going through town. Plenty of decent looking talent but at about $140 for a 10 minute dance (by the time you tip extra to get their panties off) it hardly seems worth it. Still though if it's your thing, it's a nice place. Lapdance couches offer a bit of privacy. Just for kicks I did a VIP with one of the couches in the other area. Had a decent time, but there are much more fulfilling experiences to be had for less cash.This was at the Battle Creek Deja Vu?

Electronman
09-22-20, 18:06
This was at the Battle Creek Deja Vu?The Deja Vu is located in Kalamazoo. Not sure why this was posted in the Battle Creek forum.

Zombo
09-22-20, 23:41
The Deja Vu is located in Kalamazoo. Not sure why this was posted in the Battle Creek forum.Sorry about that, didn't realize kzoo had it's own forum. I'm not from around these parts!

Electronman
09-23-20, 02:59
The Deja Vu is located in Kalamazoo. Not sure why this was posted in the Battle Creek forum.No problem. Easily repaired. Thanks for the review.

WildPlayer
10-20-20, 08:29
Stopped Monday evening to see what it's like now. They are running it as a bar to hang out at with Pool tables, hockey table and arcade. No Working girls. It is not a strip club at this time.

BobUp
10-23-20, 22:24
That certainly is disheartening to hear. I guess they and FireKeepers won't be getting my money yet.

Stopped Monday evening to see what it's like now. They are running it as a bar to hang out at with Pool tables, hockey table and arcade. No Working girls. It is not a strip club at this time.

ManuelJellison
10-24-20, 15:49
Stopped Monday evening to see what it's like now. They are running it as a bar to hang out at with Pool tables, hockey table and arcade. No Working girls. It is not a strip club at this time.I think now its not a strip club anymore.

SlyGuy12
11-10-20, 19:11
I think now its not a strip club anymore.I stopped by tonight without reading the reviews. No working girls, but a couple of smoking hot waitresses running around. They were better looking than most of the strippers were.

I drank one beer at the bar, and chatted up the pretty bartender. She said with the rules changing every other day for the bar, that it just wasn't worth it to bring the girls back.

She said she wasn't sure what the owner was going to do, if it would just remain a sports bar or if after the pandemic they might reopen as a gentleman's club.

BCramrod
06-02-21, 00:02
Heartbeats can be open until 2 am now! Apparently no one told the dancers, because at 11:45 pm, 90% were in the dressing, and had been for 30 minutes. Guess they don't need the $!

BCramrod
06-02-21, 00:05
Heartbeats can be open until 2 am now! Apparently no one told the dancers, because at 11:45 pm, 90% were in the dressing, and had been for 30 minutes. Guess they don't need the $!I do, however she told me I was not to give it to anyone, and I respect her wishes.

BCramrod
06-02-21, 11:57
I do, however she told me I was not to give it to anyone, and I respect her wishes.This ended up in the wrong section. I clicked "EDIT" and "DELETE" 4 or 5 times and it's still here.

Sag7448
06-16-21, 19:59
Are either of the clubs in BC full contact dances? Not sure how it works when they serve alcohol.

SlyGuy12
06-16-21, 21:11
Are either of the clubs in BC full contact dances? Not sure how it works when they serve alcohol.Vegas Strip isn't a strip club right now, just a sports bar. I have only been to Heartbeats twice and all the girls working either looked like run down crack ho's or were way too big to be attractive. You might be able to get extras there, but I haven't tried. I have heard that there is an absolute hottie that works there named Missy, but I have never seen her.

Sag7448
06-19-21, 02:19
Vegas Strip is definitely open and definitely a strip club now. Went last night. The waitress, Mia (Is a 10. Total knockout. Overall good quality. Saw a girl who works there but is currently out (Sassy). She needs to get back ASAP.

SlyGuy12
06-19-21, 13:19
Vegas Strip is definitely open and definitely a strip club now. Went last night. The waitress, Mia (Is a 10. Total knockout. Overall good quality. Saw a girl who works there but is currently out (Sassy). She needs to get back ASAP.Good to know they are back open as normal.

SlyGuy12
10-30-21, 14:58
I went to Vegas Strip last night. I was pleasantly surprised by the talent. There were 6 dancers working, was pretty early though. I had dances with Penelope and Shay. Both small white spinners. Average dances no extras here. There was a small petite black girl that I was interested in, but was with someone else the entire time I was there. Fortunately, Happy is just a little bit down the road, so I didn't go home with blue balls.

BobUp
08-24-22, 09:46
I'm using a free room at FireKeepers thought I'd check out Heartbeats Tuesday night.

Not been there before and unable to find any recent reviews (2 years) either this place is a well-kept secret or waste of time.

A few questions for anyone who's been recently:

Are they still doing $10 dances on Tuesdays?

Primarily a black white or mixed Club?

2 way contact?

Finally how does it compare to Vegas or Angels?

Thanks all appreciate any input.

TranSam77
09-26-22, 12:44
I stop in and say Lita von Doom a very sexy lady, guys you can not go wrong with this one.

Sexhoundtn2
08-01-23, 13:49
I am comnot to Fort Wayne Indiana in a few weeks on business and will be there about a week. I am a Senior member so I understand RTFF. I have done that on the FW board and it looks like the strip clubs there are dead. One of the guys there recommended your area. It seems this part of your board has little info. Can any you guys recommend a club that has high mileage VIP. Thank you in advance, and if any of you guys ever need Knoxville, Tennessee or Atlanta, Georgia info reach out to me.

SlyGuy12
08-01-23, 18:08
I am comnot to Fort Wayne Indiana in a few weeks on business and will be there about a week. I am a Senior member so I understand RTFF. I have done that on the FW board and it looks like the strip clubs there are dead. One of the guys there recommended your area. It seems this part of your board has little info. Can any you guys recommend a club that has high mileage VIP. Thank you in advance, and if any of you guys ever need Knoxville, Tennessee or Atlanta, Georgia info reach out to me.We have two clubs here in BC, Vegas Strip and Heartbeats. Vegas strip has way better looking dancers, but extras are not really available at either. IMHO Angels in Kalamazoo has the best looking girls and while no extras in the club, you can find take out pretty easy. I have brought four home OTC, one of them became a girlfriend and my babies momma.

NateDawgg
03-03-24, 13:07
Stopped in at the Vegas strip the other night with a few friends who weren't from the area. Had a pretty good time. Not sure what specials they had going on but I got pretty fucked up for less than $50 which is a steal compared to drink prices these days. Seems like the talent pool was larger than the last time I went awhile back. Definitely had more women and some of them definitely looked better than last time I went.

One of my friends paid for the champagne room with this girl who had a busted face, beer gut and glasses. She said she was 48 when I was chatting with her earlier in the night. I told him he was wasting his money hoping to get extras. He swears he got a really good BBBJ with cim. For the amount he paid he probably would've been better off checking out one of the AMPs in town or picking up a street walker.

One of the girls I got a dance from did give me her digits and said to hit her up some time. I texted her last night and it was pretty obvious she wasn't interested in take out and was just hoping I'd start being a regular at the club.

Had a decent time while I was there, definitely will be back again. Love the cigar bar as well.