PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BadBoyFourU
07-28-15, 22:29
http://www.wwmt.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Woman-rescued-from-human-trafficking-by-police-177031.shtml#. Vbg5-1 UViko.

Macatawa
07-29-15, 09:15
http://www.wwmt.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Woman-rescued-from-human-trafficking-by-police-177031.shtml#. Vbg5-1 UViko.Don't know. Who?

BadBoyFourU
07-29-15, 10:42
Don't know. Who?First if you look back thru the BP section here, you will see who garnered the most interest with their arrival and then you move back to BP and look NORTH and SOUTH to see who stopped posting an ad abruptly around the same time as this article indicates that LEO made their move. There is only one who fits that criteria.

BCramrod
07-29-15, 22:05
First if you look back thru the BP section here, you will see who garnered the most interest with their arrival and then you move back to BP and look NORTH and SOUTH to see who stopped posting an ad abruptly around the same time as this article indicates that LEO made their move. There is only one who fits that criteria.Sounds like Ivy.

Macatawa
07-30-15, 00:14
Sounds like Ivy.Her ads are all gone too.

David1998
07-30-15, 00:47
If, IF it is Ivy (I am not calling anybody out here just want to help people play it safe.).

Ivy posted an ad a few weeks back and at the "Other ads posted by this user" part on the bottom it linked to both Bailey Bree and Zoey Lynn that are still posting. Only happened once and it never linked to those three again. But Bailey and Zoey still link to each other.

As for Ivy I have never seen her before. But I did visit Battle Creek last week. Was tempted to see her and sent her a text. But upon sending the text I noticed that her number was completely different from the previous week. She answered and agreed to a time but I didn't feel comfortable number change just felt off.

The Mad Humper
07-30-15, 16:15
If, IF it is Ivy (I am not calling anybody out here just want to help people play it safe.).

Ivy posted an ad a few weeks back and at the "Other ads posted by this user" part on the bottom it linked to both Bailey Bree and Zoey Lynn that are still posting. Only happened once and it never linked to those three again. But Bailey and Zoey still link to each other.

As for Ivy I have never seen her before. But I did visit Battle Creek last week. Was tempted to see her and sent her a text. But upon sending the text I noticed that her number was completely different from the previous week. She answered and agreed to a time but I didn't feel comfortable number change just felt off.I don't think that it was Ivy. She was actually working out of her apartment for a month or so. I think it may have been the girl that went by the name Dakota. That girl was always in the same sleazy hotel with the same "thug" creeping around outside. He was never far. Just my feeling.

BadBoyFourU
07-31-15, 01:39
I would have thought that my LOOK NORTH AND SOUTH would have clued you all in to it being Dakota, but apparently not and since IVY posted another ad this evening she is out of the pool of whom it might be.

Macatawa
07-31-15, 01:50
I don't think that it was Ivy. She was actually working out of her apartment for a month or so. I think it may have been the girl that went by the name Dakota. That girl was always in the same sleazy hotel with the same "thug" creeping around outside. He was never far. Just my feeling.That was my other choice and from what others have said in PMs, the most likely one.

Either way, we should all use this as a warning to keep on the lookout for girls / women who are doing this under duress. Even making a comment on here will be a good way to get them out.

BigMBoyd
07-31-15, 22:56
That was my other choice and from what others have said in PMs, the most likely one.

Either way, we should all use this as a warning to keep on the lookout for girls / women who are doing this under duress. Even making a comment on here will be a good way to get them out.Check out this photo closely. She appears to be crying. Something is not right.

Sneakey1
08-01-15, 19:43
Is Zoey safe to visit?

BigDawg16
08-04-15, 05:22

As for Ivy I have never seen her before. But I did visit Battle Creek last week. Was tempted to see her and sent her a text. But upon sending the text I noticed that her number was completely different from the previous week. She answered and agreed to a time but I didn't feel comfortable number change just felt off.I have talked to Ivy since the sting and she was not involved. The North and South commentor is correct. Ivy's phone number has changed recently, it's still her though, don't be scared. 269 XXX 6395 is Ivy.

She also has never been associated with Zoey or Bailey Bree. Her ads, not to my knowledge, have ever been linked with theirs. As she is a fairly new provider here.

BigDawg16
08-04-15, 07:52

As for Ivy I have never seen her before. But I did visit Battle Creek last week. Was tempted to see her and sent her a text. But upon sending the text I noticed that her number was completely different from the previous week. She answered and agreed to a time but I didn't feel comfortable number change just felt off.I am pretty certain Ivy was not involved in the stings. I have seen her a few times and contacted her after the news broke about the LE activity. She knew about it and said she wasn't involved. And she has updated her ad since. I asked her about Bailey Bree and Zoey as well. She said she doesn't work with them and her ad shouldn't be attached to theirs.

She did have a number change recently, but I have seen her before and after the number change. She's real and still there.

ChastD1959
11-18-15, 22:08
http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/story/news/local/2015/11/17/prostitution-sting-includes-diversion/75952646/

Anyone have any info as to who were the two ladies picked up at the "south side motel"?

HotRob269
04-06-21, 10:49
For immediate release April 6, 2021: Calhoun County Sheriff Steve Hinkley announces charges of prostitution against a West Bloomfield, Mich. Man in a long-term investigation into prostitution and drug usage at two spas in Calhoun County. Sxxxxxn Hxxxxxn is the owner of Avenue Spa on E Michigan Ave in Battle Creek, as well as Highway Spa on Partello Road in Marengo Township, which were the focus of this investigation.

This investigation began in 2018 after tips of prostitution at these locations. After years-long investigation that included surveillance and interviews, simultaneous raids at the properties took place in 2019, and phones and electronics were seized. Current and former employees as well as patrons were interviewed prior to the charges authorized by Prosecutor David Gilbert.

Calhoun County detectives are still interested in speaking with anyone who is aware of activities that took place at the Avenue Spa or Highway Spa. Please contact detectives at 269xxxx880.

Stay safe out there!

Moonglow913
04-07-21, 15:21
For immediate release April 6, 2021: Calhoun County Sheriff Steve Hinkley announces charges of prostitution against a West Bloomfield, Mich. Man in a long-term investigation into prostitution and drug usage at two spas in Calhoun County. Sxxxxxn Hxxxxxn is the owner of Avenue Spa on E Michigan Ave in Battle Creek, as well as Highway Spa on Partello Road in Marengo Township, which were the focus of this investigation.

This investigation began in 2018 after tips of prostitution at these locations. After years-long investigation that included surveillance and interviews, simultaneous raids at the properties took place in 2019, and phones and electronics were seized. Current and former employees as well as patrons were interviewed prior to the charges authorized by Prosecutor David Gilbert.

Calhoun County detectives are still interested in speaking with anyone who is aware of activities that took place at the Avenue Spa or Highway Spa. Please contact detectives at 269xxxx880.

Stay safe out there!This kind of law enforcement drives me crazy. This isn't even sex trafficking but a Sheriff with a stick up his ass about consenting adults having sex for money.