PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Moriarty1875
04-07-11, 21:47
3 truck stops at exit 167 of I94. One north and 2 south of the overpass. Some lot lizards around, saw one recently who looked like she must have hitched up from someplace warm. Good tan, sun-bleached looking blonde hair, and not nearly enough clothes on for Michigan. She was crossing the freeway bridge on foot, and through her shirt I could just about count the goosebumps ringing her nipples.

She gave me the eye at one point, and I tried to find a way to pick her up. It didn't work out, maybe she was too much of a diesel mechanic for my little ride anyway.

Why no posts in the AA area truck stop thread? I can't be the only guy seeing this.

Moriarty1875
04-08-11, 14:58
Most of the AA guys put everything in the General Reports section, why I don't know. It would make it a lot easier for a guy from out of town to find what he is looking for if it was done right, why anyone would put a SW report in the General Reports section gets me.

Good for you Moriarty1875, for getting this section started.Yeah. I have noticed that in my first 2 weeks on this forum. In some geographical locations the regulars don't have enough sense of propriety (LOL) to put reports where they belong.

Duke Nukem
04-08-11, 23:04
Yeah. I have noticed that in my first 2 weeks on this forum. In some geographical locations the regulars don't have enough sense of propriety (LOL) to put reports where they belong.Not too long ago,"General Reports" was all there was. Not a lot of activity in the AA forum

Moriarty1875
04-09-11, 10:29
Not too long ago,"General Reports" was all there was. Not a lot of activity in the AA forumMaybe things will be picking up in the AA threads. Pfizer's gone, now Borders is bailing out. Maybe the Peoples' Rebublic of Ann Arbor will finally be joining Lansing, Ypsi, and Detroit in the economic sinkhole.

There's always a silver lining somewhere for a guy like me.

QuiMoi
11-30-14, 18:04
3 truck stops at exit 167 of I94. One north and 2 south of the overpass. Some lot lizards around, saw one recently who looked like she must have hitched up from someplace warm. Good tan, sun-bleached looking blonde hair, and not nearly enough clothes on for Michigan. She was crossing the freeway bridge on foot, and through her shirt I could just about count the goosebumps ringing her nipples.

She gave me the eye at one point, and I tried to find a way to pick her up. It didn't work out, maybe she was too much of a diesel mechanic for my little ride anyway.

Why no posts in the AA area truck stop thread? I can't be the only guy seeing this.I cycle around all three and never see anyone there.

AllwaysLookin
06-16-16, 08:17
I cycle around all three and never see anyone there.I drive through frequently and do not see anything either.