PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Gentleman 100
11-22-10, 21:33
I used to live in AA. I now live in Florida. The ladies are warm and so is the weather.

No news about AMP action in AA? Just curious.

Be safe.

TwistedBrother
11-23-10, 00:49
No AMPs, really, in Ann Arbor. 4 or so down the road in Jackson.

I used to live in AA. I now live in Florida. The ladies are warm and so is the weather.

No news about AMP action in AA? Just curious.

Be safe.

Nedah
12-18-10, 13:44
Hi gents,

I'm new here and hoping you guys can steer me in the right directions. I have done a little research into the locals. Here are the names and places I am curious about:

- Li had the place on Dayton and now has a place open on Washtenaw. A lady works there now named Penny.

- Lola, works alone from her appartment in Arrow Wood.

- Amy on Packard, seems to have a girl or two that works with her but I don't know any names.

- Mei in Ypsi

Who should I expect FS from? Who HE? Who BBBJ? Etc.

If there are any strong suggestions for great providers I am very interested. I usually use CL but recenlty started using BP too. I'm just too poor to spend a lot of money testing the waters.

Thanks is advance for your help.

R

DarkSilver
12-19-10, 03:01
Hi gents,

I'm new here and hoping you guys can steer me in the right directions. I have done a little research into the locals. Here are the names and places I am curious about:

- Li had the place on Dayton and now has a place open on Washtenaw. A lady works there now named Penny.

- Amy on Packard, seems to have a girl or two that works with her but I don't know any names.

- Mei in Ypsi

If there are any strong suggestions for great providers I am very interested. I usually use CL but recenlty started using BP too. I'm just too poor to spend a lot of money testing the waters.

RIn the right hand corner there is the option to search thread there are some reports in the thread alson search the backpage thread.

As far as I know Mei is a massage only

TwistedBrother
12-19-10, 10:52
I don't think any of those have ever been reported as FS.

Hi gents,

- Mei in Ypsi

R

Nedah
12-19-10, 12:42
I don't think any of those have ever been reported as FS.Thanks guys. I can now report on Lola, TOFTT. Since I am new here, if I don't follow protocol please let me know.

She is attractive enough, body much better than face. Her massage is only fair, that is clearly not her real skill. She is FS, her clothes were off quickly, and I didn't request anything other than the massage. AAMP which was clean and comfortable. BBBJ completion by hand. FS Covered, I did not ask for FSBB so I don't know. DATY but she was clearly not into it; she is clean and unshaven. She would likely accommodate any FS position you like but we stuck to missionary; that massage table is kind of small for acrobatics and I'm old. Tits are real; very important to me I hate ballons.

But here is the real issue, you can tell she wasn't really enjoying any of this, it was mechanical with no real enthusiasm on her part at all. She ran her TV the whole time and answered her phone often. She was pleasant and appreciative, but it was just off balance somehow. She showed the same enthusiasm for her work as the kid that packs my groceries at Meijer does; it's a job.

She's Independent and her teenage daughter was there in the next room.

$.6 plus $.2 tip

DarkSilver
12-20-10, 00:16
Thanks guys. I can now report on Lola, TOFTT. Since I am new here, if I don't follow protocol please let me know.

She is attractive enough, body much better than face. Her massage is only fair, that is clearly not her real skill. She is FS, her clothes were off quickly, and I didn't request anything other than the massage. AAMP which was clean and comfortable. BBBJ completion by hand. FS Covered, I did not ask for FSBB so I don't know. DATY but she was clearly not into it; she is clean and unshaven. She would likely accommodate any FS position you like but we stuck to missionary; that massage table is kind of small for acrobatics and I'm old. Tits are real; very important to me I hate ballons.

But here is the real issue, you can tell she wasn't really enjoying any of this, it was mechanical with no real enthusiasm on her part at all. She ran her TV the whole time and answered her phone often. She was pleasant and appreciative, but it was just off balance somehow. She showed the same enthusiasm for her work as the kid that packs my groceries at Meijer does; it's a job.

$.6 plus $.2 tipWas it msog or multi hour? That seams very pricey

Nedah
12-20-10, 00:33
Was it msog or multi hour? That seams very priceySorry to cause confusion. It was 60. 00 plus the 20. 00 tip. I guess what I showed below equaled 180 plus 120, which is completely wrong.

R

Akron Dom
12-20-10, 09:44
How can one find her?

Sorry to cause confusion. It was 60. 00 plus the 20. 00 tip. I guess what I showed below equaled 180 plus 120, which is completely wrong.

R

TwistedBrother
12-20-10, 13:53
Wow, that's remarkable on the other end of the spectrum.

Sorry to cause confusion. It was 60. 00 plus the 20. 00 tip. I guess what I showed below equaled 180 plus 120, which is completely wrong.

R

Nedah
12-21-10, 10:42
Wow, that's remarkable on the other end of the spectrum.I originally found her on CL "Healing Hands" her pn is 734-678-2529, good luck. BTW, I didn't ask how much, nor did she tell me how much, I just handed her what I thought it was worth and left. She may not let me come back if I was too cheap!

Tremolo
12-22-10, 09:26
I originally found her on CL "Healing Hands" her pn is 734-678-2529, good luck. BTW, I didn't ask how much, nor did she tell me how much, I just handed her what I thought it was worth and left. She may not let me come back if I was too cheap!Lola deserves more than that for FS.

Muffmonster469
12-24-10, 00:48
After reading the previous reports I was compelled to give her a shot.

I am not much for massages but thought it would be fun to see what the experience was like. It was late, almost 10pm before I made it, and she brought me up to her massage room, told me to take off my clothes while she went to the bathroom to wash her face.

I stripped, sat on the bed. She comes in and is in her silky nightgown of sorts. And I sit up on the edge of her table to look at her. She walks up to me and rubs on me a bit. Asked me if I liked. Blah blah blah. I test the waters my placing my hands on her hips. She pulls her gown off and is in her bra and panties. Then she takes off her bra and by this time I'm ready to disregard any massage. I start playing with her titties and hands wonder. She starts with the stroking and the ball tickling. 5 minutes later I was pounding it like I owned it.

She isn't bad looking. Probably 35ish? Like the previous post. She has natural Bs. A bit too much Bush for me but whatever, and I thought her over all attitude was pretty good. Her English is poor. She does live with her daughter but no one else. And. Just like the last guy. (thanks for the post by the way) , I paid 60 and 20.

I would repeat. Next time I feel like having Chinese.

Sapper
12-24-10, 01:01
Thanks guys. I can now report on Lola, TOFTT. Since I am new here, if I don't follow protocol please let me know.

$.6 plus $.2 tipLola has always insisted on covered FS with me, but on another board she was reported to go BBFS. Whether that's true or not, who knows. Has anyone here gone BBFS with her? And yeah. 60+20 is far too low for the service she provided.

Muffmonster469
12-24-10, 21:24
Lola has always insisted on covered FS with me, but on another board she was reported to go BBFS. Whether that's true or not, who knows. Has anyone here gone BBFS with her? And yeah. 60+20 is far too low for the service she provided.She quoted me 60 on the phone. What is wrong with a 20 tip? It was good service. But I did not get a complete massage and I can assure you I could of found much better for 80.

She was sweet though. Personality goes a long way.

Sapper
12-25-10, 13:40
She quoted me 60 on the phone. What is wrong with a 20 tip? It was good service. But I did not get a complete massage and I can assure you I could of found much better for 80.

She was sweet though. Personality goes a long way. If you can find the same or better for 80, please share. That's not a challenge, I'd really like to know.

Member #4590
12-28-10, 11:20
If all Lola asks is $60. 00 plus a tip of your choice, why say it is not enough, if that is what she asks for. Why ruin it by paying more. She will then raise her prices for all and we will still tip. Do you make $80. 00 per hour clear?

Nedah
12-28-10, 16:36
If all Lola asks is $60. 00 plus a tip of your choice, why say it is not enough, if that is what she asks for. Why ruin it by paying more. She will then raise her prices for all and we will still tip. Do you make $80. 00 per hour clear?Good point I suppose. I know I work my ass off for less than 1/2 that. She could be making double a year what I do!

Muffmonster469
12-29-10, 16:54
I use SPs for the fun of it. I have a few girls I hang out with for the fun of it as well. All on the side, all for the fun of it. I Also have random calls on occassion from girls who use to work. Probably relapsing who need a quick 20. I'm don't feel like wasting my time telling you about my experiences and contacts which are better than Lola.

This is not about Lola. She is a great girl.

This is about you. YOU can pay as much as you like. And if you drive up the prices and ruin it for everyone else so be it. Its your decision. If we both want to buy the same jug of milk and you choose to pay twice as much, even if its high quality milk, that is your business, but don't criticize me because I bargain shop and get the most for my money. In my opinion. Thats just smart business.

If you can find the same or better for 80, please share. That's not a challenge, I'd really like to know.

Stranger99
01-04-11, 08:08
Tried Lola a couple of times.

First of all she is a very nice lady. Yes, her english is very poor but she tries hard to make herself understood.

She goes immediately down to business, clothes off so there is no BS about end of massage expectations. As a matter of fact my massage never started. I disagree on the fact that she is mechanical. If you touch her right and tell her the right things she gets into it almost passionately. I spent one hour ended up with FS and multiple positions. As I was leaving I had to insist for her to get my money. If you treat her right and compliment her, Lola is very sweet.

I also tried the place on Packard but I guess I did not get Amy. I got a chubby Chinese lady. Massage was not good and at the end after a lot of talking she agreed for HE. She took her shirt off but not her bra. Allowed touching but she really was not that attractive. Really do not remember her name.

Truthteller
01-13-11, 03:56
http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/2156339778.html

All the hallmarks of either extras (pic,"attractive") or a tease.

Anyone?

Tonycacg
01-13-11, 17:09

Anyone? Maybe a tug. But not FS

Spartan99
01-14-11, 08:50
I agree with the posting of Lola. She does her job. She is very nice and pleasant. That is worth some points with me. Everytime you see her, it will be the exact same routine. No surprises. Safe place. Mechanical, but she'll do any position you are up for on that table. I've put three shots on goal for less than has been posted. I think ever since the first times (years ago) , we have never even hinted about tips ect. She never counts or anything. I've left her some utility help on a book shelf and she didn't even mention it. I think Lola knows who to trust and who to not invite back. Just my guess. I think we've all kept her amongst a good crowd, word of mouth thing. Always covered FS with her. I like how she puts your shoes on as your leaving. Nice innocent time with that one. She loves her TV.

Tried Lola a couple of times.

First of all she is a very nice lady. Yes, her english is very poor but she tries hard to make herself understood.

She goes immediately down to business, clothes off so there is no BS about end of massage expectations. As a matter of fact my massage never started. I disagree on the fact that she is mechanical. If you touch her right and tell her the right things she gets into it almost passionately. I spent one hour ended up with FS and multiple positions. As I was leaving I had to insist for her to get my money. If you treat her right and compliment her, Lola is very sweet.

I also tried the place on Packard but I guess I did not get Amy. I got a chubby Chinese lady. Massage was not good and at the end after a lot of talking she agreed for HE. She took her shirt off but not her bra. Allowed touching but she really was not that attractive. Really do not remember her name.

DarkSilver
01-15-11, 03:03

Anyone? That is accupressure massage been once so far no extras even hinted at but they did suggest to come back and try the other girl

NeverTell
01-26-11, 23:55
I finally made it back to MI. In doing my research, I couldn't believe the comments about Lola. I have seen her a dozen times over the last few years and she has NEVER hinted at more than a HJ. I only do HJ so it hasn't been a big deal. I just couldn't stand it and I had to go back to see.

When the HE time came, she started HJ as always, not one clue that more might be available. I bluntly asked her if she had a condom and she said "You want inside?" I said yes. I didn't mean to cause I'm an HJ guy. She gets a condom and I stand up and walk over to her. She puts in on and says "you like it behind?" Oh man, she bent over the table and I slipped it in (not the anus).

When I finished I got back on the table and she finished my massage. I actually really like her massage.

NeverTell
01-27-11, 19:02
Forget to mention this. When I mentioned condom, she stated "that will be more money, how much you pay?" Apparently, she's been screwed before without (or little) tip. When I mentioned 80 she didn't seem happy but when I said 100 she accepted right away. So I paid 60 for the good 1 hour massage and 40 for the good service for a total of 100. This seems steep to me when the younger and prettier girls in AMPs will do it for 120. With Lola, we don't pay a room fee.

Yngsol
02-06-11, 13:15
I've tried the Search function but can't find any info on Pure Zena Spa in Ann Arbor. Has anyone seen either Julie or Angela?

Thanks

JPhoto
02-18-11, 23:34
Visited Lola. Pretty good massage for the price and it was a nice finish.

JimBob64
02-20-11, 15:01
I've tried the Search function but can't find any info on Pure Zena Spa in Ann Arbor. Has anyone seen either Julie or Angela?

ThanksThese girls are completely legit they are licensed CMT; S to bad because they are hot.

Yngsol
02-21-11, 22:53
These girls are completely legit they are licensed CMT; S to bad because they are hot.Thanks for the info. I thought that might be the case.

JimBob64
02-23-11, 00:58
Thanks for the info. I thought that might be the case.You won't find any non legit massage parlors within the city limits of AA.

UltraDude
03-25-11, 11:48
The last couple of visits Lola has avoided FS and / or danced around the issue. On another board someone posted that she has a new SO who doesn't want her doing FS. So apparently cheap and easy FS is off the table with regards to Lola.

Stranger99
04-08-11, 23:20
Http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/2289884793.html

Here is her last craigslist ad. Went today, but called ahead. She was friendly on the phone and in person. The massage was very good. No HE. Not even a hint of it. She did not drape me while doing the back, and she moved the towel that she used to cover the front, but no funny business. Darn.

Oh well. I will go back for the massage alone. $75 for an hour, and I gave her $10 tip after. Any hints for me? I admit I did not ask for a HE, but I didn't want to piss her off on our first meeting.Very similar experience. She gives a great massage and she is very sensual too (holding your hands, etc.) but no hint to anything sexual. Not sure if being the first time there somehow influenced this. Will try again and maybe will be more explicit about my expectations.

Stranger99
04-13-11, 21:57
I have been seeing Amy for a few years. I agree with what has been said, she provides a very good massage, with a level of caring and sensuality you don't get from most others. Years ago she would provide HE and even more if she liked you, but something happened, not sure what, and she has stopped. She is married with 2 kids; but maybe there is a SO or sugardaddy involved now.

I have offered up to $$ to see if I could tempt her into anything and I couldn't. Your experience may vary. I still go to see her when I can (her hours don't accomodate me very well) , because I feel like I have gotten a valuable experience.I wonder how much of this change in behavior is driven by contingent needs of the moment: maybe she needed more money back then and would allow herself to be more loose. Whatever the decision it should be respected, at the same time though it is almost a torture to get such a great massage and be left with no Hollywood ending.

JoesParty
04-14-11, 14:19
I wonder how much of this change in behavior is driven by contingent needs of the moment: maybe she needed more money back then and would allow herself to be more loose. Whatever the decision it should be respected, at the same time though it is almost a torture to get such a great massage and be left with no Hollywood ending.Agreed that it is torture, but the massage alone is well worth the $75 an hour. Had another appointment this week. Still no HE. But one hell of a massage. I just hope that she stays in business, because I'll keep going back, HE or not. She is very sweet.

Guy1000
05-01-11, 16:15
Hey everyone. New to Ann Arbor, and was looking for sure hits. I have been a few places in the area and had some no luck experiences.

Tried Mei Massage over in Ypsi on Washtenaw and was feeling extremely hopeful. Looks like a typical AMP. Great but massage, reasonable price, and when my hour was up Asian girl says "finished" and started to walk out of the room. I say "what about this?" and she just walks out. Of course I get up and look on the wall and it literally says that it is strictly therapeutic only. Go figure. Regardless, massage was nice, too much oil, plenty of butt attention. $65.

Tried Acupressure massage down the road. Had the feel of a classier AMP. They asked me the 20 questions when I went in there. That was a good sign. Massage was great, but nothing offered. I asked for more, and they just added a half hour. I was still getting a good vibe, and the massage was great, so I figured maybe next time. Tipped well. They gave me a card that was a free half hour after four hour visits. I came back the next week, and I had a different girl. Great massage, I was grilled on questions, touched a lot of leg with my fingers, nothing offered once I flipped. No disrespect to these ladies. $65.

I'm going to try Lola next. I always feel wierd about going to someones home though. How much tip for he with just hand?

Anyone ever try "Hollistic Touch and Gift" in Belleville on Huron River Drive and Haggerty? I thought I read a good review of them once but I could be mistaken. I called and they said cash only (sometimes a good sign). Found them on a few sights and they aren't that far. I Don't want to drive to Jackson or Detroit with $4+ a gallon and my truck!

Guy1000
05-01-11, 16:30
Hey everyone. New to Ann Arbor, and was looking for sure hits. I have been a few places in the area and had some no luck experiences.

Tried Mei Massage over in Ypsi on Washtenaw and was feeling extremely hopeful. Looks like a typical AMP. Great but massage, reasonable price, and when my hour was up Asian girl says "finished" and started to walk out of the room. I say "what about this?" and she just walks out. Of course I get up and look on the wall and it literally says that it is strictly therapeutic only. Go figure. Regardless, massage was nice, too much oil, plenty of butt attention. $65.

Tried Acupressure massage down the road. Had the feel of a classier AMP. They asked me the 20 questions when I went in there. That was a good sign. Massage was great, but nothing offered. I asked for more, and they just added a half hour. I was still getting a good vibe, and the massage was great, so I figured maybe next time. Tipped well. They gave me a card that was a free half hour after four hour visits. I came back the next week, and I had a different girl. Great massage, I was grilled on questions, touched a lot of leg with my fingers, nothing offered once I flipped. No disrespect to these ladies. $65.

I'm going to try Lola next. I always feel wierd about going to someones home though. How much tip for he with just hand?

Anyone ever try "Hollistic Touch and Gift" in Belleville on Huron River Drive and Haggerty? I thought I read a good review of them once but I could be mistaken. I called and they said cash only (sometimes a good sign). Found them on a few sights and they aren't that far. I Don't want to drive to Jackson or Detroit with $4+ a gallon and my truck!

Guy1000
05-01-11, 21:55
In the right hand corner there is the option to search thread there are some reports in the thread alson search the backpage thread.

As far as I know Mei is a massage onlyMei I have gotten nothing, and in fact it says its legit in the rooms. Been there only once though.

Acupressure down the road looked promising, but I find nothing is offered there. Sweet girls working there though. Been there twice.

UltraDude
05-02-11, 14:18

Anyone ever try "Hollistic Touch and Gift" in Belleville on Huron River Drive and Haggerty? I thought I read a good review of them once but I could be mistaken. I called and they said cash only (sometimes a good sign). Found them on a few sights and they aren't that far. I Don't want to drive to Jackson or Detroit with $4+ a gallon and my truck! Lola is a sure thing, but as previous posts have suggested you have to put up with a bunch of crap. There's the language barrier, her answering the phone during the massage, her watching TV while she works. She used to be FS, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. But she's very affordable (.6 +.2 fo an hour is standard) and she's got an amazing body. It's really up to you. I also hear good things about Karen in Ypsi.

Guy1000
05-03-11, 17:12
Lola is a sure thing, but as previous posts have suggested you have to put up with a bunch of crap. There's the language barrier, her answering the phone during the massage, her watching TV while she works. She used to be FS, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. But she's very affordable (.6 +.2 fo an hour is standard) and she's got an amazing body. It's really up to you. I also hear good things about Karen in Ypsi.Has anyone tried

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5600718&image=5788339

3 miles south of Carpenter?

Throtbngr
05-05-11, 02:15
Has anyone tried.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5600718&image=5788339

3 miles south of Carpenter?Yes I have been to her once! She gives a great massage without draping and also offers a shower before and or after! No HE whatsoever (I actually asked at the end) she politely said no but I felt as though YMMV! I would like to try again because she gave a great massage and has a good location. I have not been back because of the price. I think its a bit steep without the tug.

Guy1000
05-05-11, 14:11
Yes I have been to her once! She gives a great massage without draping and also offers a shower before and or after! No HE whatsoever (I actually asked at the end) she politely said no but I felt as though YMMV! I would like to try again because she gave a great massage and has a good location. I have not been back because of the price. I think its a bit steep without the tug.Too bad. I didn't know what the 1. 25 hour meant. That's an extra fifteen minutes for?

I guess I will save the $ for someone else. It did seem kinda steep.

Bigdikdanaler
05-05-11, 20:42
Has anyone tried.

3 miles south of Carpenter?No go, and says prayer before starting massage, a lot of money for no pay off. Remote location is a bit creepy.

Guy1000
05-06-11, 07:12
No go, and says prayer before starting massage, a lot of money for no pay off. Remote location is a bit creepy.Ok. Definitely won't even consider her again.

DudeBurger
05-06-11, 13:22
The last couple of visits Lola has avoided FS and / or danced around the issue. On another board someone posted that she has a new SO who doesn't want her doing FS. So apparently cheap and easy FS is off the table with regards to Lola.It had been a while since I'd been back, but FS was on the table just as it has always been. Not sure if she stopped and started or what, but I found the menu and prices to be unchanged. YMMV.

Tremolo
05-06-11, 18:11
Has anyone tried.

3 miles south of Carpenter? She does a prayer at the start of the massage? Weird.

I have yet to see this woman for a massage, but I have been curious about her and have considered it. I did some online research on her. (I. E. Search for info via phone number, etc.) I discovered her name and a bunch of info on her. It seems she had harassment charges brought up against her a few years back, and a court case to follow.

This, along with the remote location and prayer ritual. Well, she seems pretty weird. Plus a rip-off and no HE reported anyway. LOL.

Bigdikdanaler
05-10-11, 21:25
It had been a while since I'd been back, but FS was on the table just as it has always been. Not sure if she stopped and started or what, but I found the menu and prices to be unchanged. YMMV.Yep, same as ever, all good!

Guy1000
05-11-11, 17:15
Anyone Tried this place?

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/2370515087.html

http://www.kjfootandbodymassage.com/

Looks semi-legit.

Easy Quick
05-12-11, 15:41
Anyone Tried this place?

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/2370515087.html

http://www.kjfootandbodymassage.com/

Looks semi-legit. This place is regular legit place. Almost similar to massage place at the mall. Owned by a family, mid-aged couple and younger person probably their son works there. But did see the younger girl working who maybe their daughter.

Try the younger girl and give us report.

Storyteller9
05-16-11, 17:56
I agree with the posting of Lola. She does her job. She is very nice and pleasant. That is worth some points with me. Everytime you see her, it will be the exact same routine. No surprises. Safe place. Mechanical, but she'll do any position you are up for on that table. I've put three shots on goal for less than has been posted. I think ever since the first times (years ago) , we have never even hinted about tips ect. She never counts or anything. I've left her some utility help on a book shelf and she didn't even mention it. I think Lola knows who to trust and who to not invite back. Just my guess. I think we've all kept her amongst a good crowd, word of mouth thing. Always covered FS with her. I like how she puts your shoes on as your leaving. Nice innocent time with that one. She loves her TV.Just dreamed I visited Lola. The info above was spot on, as she never spoke of fees and I placed it on the table with tip. 6 +.2 and received a good deep massage (which I needed) and the HE / w full service offered. I was prepared for the TV, and she didn't skip a beat early on with a phone call during the massage.

If I lived closer I'd probably have Chinese a little more often.

Only thing needed was where to park. Don't pick a numbered spot!

Himitsulove
05-17-11, 09:31
She doesn't have a car and will let you park in her spot, but you've got to have her point it out to you.

Just dreamed I visited Lola. The info above was spot on, as she never spoke of fees and I placed it on the table with tip. 6 +.2 and received a good deep massage (which I needed) and the HE / w full service offered. I was prepared for the TV, and she didn't skip a beat early on with a phone call during the massage.

If I lived closer I'd probably have Chinese a little more often.

Only thing needed was where to park. Don't pick a numbered spot!

Bigdikdanaler
05-17-11, 20:46
She doesn't have a car and will let you park in her spot, but you've got to have her point it out to you.She is always asking me to drive her places.

Kwakaz1100
05-22-11, 19:52
I've seen Lola a couple of times the last few weeks and she is the same as she has been for years, the computer is playing some Chinese soap opera or chick flick, sometimes the bluetooth is in her ear and she is yapping on the phone in Chinese or talking a call from a customer. Her acne problem has taken a turn for the worse, the worst that I've seen it ever, too bad for her she could be a good looking woman without the boils on her face. Every time when I'm leaving she gets right up in my face and says "I ly yoo, yoo good guy, yoo alwaa gib me extra". When I had more money I used to give her 140 for 90 minutes with FS, but lately I've just been giving her 100 for 90 minutes with FS, this last time she gave me back 40 so my total was 60 for 90 minutes with FS.

Lola has always told me her daughter who lives with her is a U-M student, and I asked if the daughter does massage too, she said the daughter thinks massage too hard of work for her. Then a couple of weeks ago as I was leaving a cute 20-something Chinese girl was coming in the door, nice smile too, so last week I asked Lola if that is her daughter, she confirmed it, I wish the daughter was giving the massages or at least the ending.

Bigdikdanaler
05-22-11, 21:56
I've seen Lola a couple of times the last few weeks and she is the same as she has been for years, the computer is playing some Chinese soap opera or chick flick, sometimes the bluetooth is in her ear and she is yapping on the phone in Chinese or talking a call from a customer. Her acne problem has taken a turn for the worse, the worst that I've seen it ever, too bad for her she could be a good looking woman without the boils on her face. Every time when I'm leaving she gets right up in my face and says "I ly yoo, yoo good guy, yoo alwaa gib me extra". When I had more money I used to give her 140 for 90 minutes with FS, but lately I've just been giving her 100 for 90 minutes with FS, this last time she gave me back 40 so my total was 60 for 90 minutes with FS.

Lola has always told me her daughter who lives with her is a U-M student, and I asked if the daughter does massage too, she said the daughter thinks massage too hard of work for her. Then a

Couple of weeks ago as I was leaving a cute 20-something Chinese girl was coming in the door,

Nice smile too, so last week I asked Lola if that is her daughter, she confirmed it, I wish the

Daughter was giving the massages or at least the ending. I have the same thought myself. Cute girl

Easy Quick
05-23-11, 10:16

Lola has always told me her daughter who lives with her is a U-M student, and I asked if the daughter does massage too, she said the daughter thinks massage too hard of work for her. Then a couple of weeks ago as I was leaving a cute 20-something Chinese girl was coming in the door, nice smile too, so last week I asked Lola if that is her daughter, she confirmed it, I wish the daughter was giving the massages or at least the ending.Does her daughter know Lola performs FS with customers? I am sure she knows it. You have lots of nerve to asking her if her daughter does massage. Would you let your own daughter to give HE massage to bunch of middle aged men?

Bigdikdanaler
05-23-11, 20:10
Does her daughter know Lola performs FS with customers? I am sure she knows it. You have lots of nerve to asking her if her daughter does massage. Would you let your own daughter to give HE massage to bunch of middle aged men?No she doesn't know and Lola works hard to keep it that way.

Waxon1
05-24-11, 18:50
Boy you have your panties in a bunch and I think it is for no reason.

All the hookers posted about here are someones daughter so get over it or find a new hobby.

Does her daughter know Lola performs FS with customers? I am sure she knows it. You have lots of nerve to asking her if her daughter does massage. Would you let your own daughter to give HE massage to bunch of middle aged men?

Easy Quick
05-24-11, 19:06
Boy you have your panties in a bunch and I think it is for no reason.

All the hookers posted about here are someones daughter so get over it or find a new hobby. Do you even understand what I am saying? If you see a cute college girl would you go up to her mom and ask if her daughter can perfrom HE with right price? You would not, would you.

Would you be pissed if some middle aged man comes to you and say "hey your daughter is hot, do you think I can get HE with her?"

This Chinese lady sending her daughter through college trying to have better life than her. It is very rude and crule to ask her if her daughter does HE. But you would not understand, maybe you are one of those people who molests stepdaughter or neighbor's kids.

Gcd02
05-25-11, 15:25
Whats the word on Karen?

Lola is a sure thing, but as previous posts have suggested you have to put up with a bunch of crap. There's the language barrier, her answering the phone during the massage, her watching TV while she works. She used to be FS, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. But she's very affordable (.6 +.2 fo an hour is standard) and she's got an amazing body. It's really up to you. I also hear good things about Karen in Ypsi.

Bigdikdanaler
05-25-11, 21:28
Whats the word on Karen?She is a good option for a cheap good massage and HJ. Older but very friendly.

And pleasant to talk with. Only HJ available, but at no extra cost.

Waxon1
05-26-11, 15:54
If the girls mom is a hooker, and the girl is not a minor, and the girl is good looking I may ask if the daughter also offers massage also, hell yes !

" maybe you are one of those people who molests stepdaughter or neighbor's kids."

This sounds like a personal attack on me and you have no business doing that here.
I see after looking at your past posting you do that with a lot of other readers also.
Time for you to get the hell off the board since you can't deal with the hobby like a big boy.
Fuc&ing grow up or go away!

Do you even understand what I am saying? If you see a cute college girl would you go up to her mom and ask if her daughter can perfrom HE with right price? You would not, would you.

Would you be pissed if some middle aged man comes to you and say "hey your daughter is hot, do you think I can get HE with her?"

This Chinese lady sending her daughter through college trying to have better life than her. It is very rude and crule to ask her if her daughter does HE. But you would not understand, maybe you are one of those people who molests stepdaughter or neighbor's kids.

Easy Quick
05-26-11, 20:58
If the girls mom is a hooker, and the girl is not a minor, and the girl is good looking I may ask if the daughter also offers massage also, hell yes!

" maybe you are one of those people who molests stepdaughter or neighbor's kids."

This sounds like a personal attack on me and you have no business doing that here.

I see after looking at your past posting you do that with a lot of other readers also.

Time for you to get the hell off the board since you can't deal with the hobby like a big boy.

Fuc&ing grow up or go away!So if the girl's mom is a hooker you can ask, if she was a professor you should not? If a woman is a hooker she has no value or ethic and would sell her daughter to dirty old man like you? I see one person who go no value and it is you.

AllwaysLookin
05-27-11, 13:56
She is a good option for a cheap good massage and HJ. Older but very friendly.

And pleasant to talk with. Only HJ available, but at no extra cost. I could not figure it out.

AllwaysLookin
05-27-11, 13:58
So if the girl's mom is a hooker you can ask, if she was a professor you should not? If a woman is a hooker she has no value or ethic and would sell her daughter to dirty old man like you? I see one person who go no value and it is you.This is our hobby. We are all pervs that make indecent proposals.

Let't not start flaming, if you disagree that is fine, but this is no place to start preaching morality.

Waxon1
05-27-11, 17:08
If the professor was a hooker also Hell yes I would ask.

I think you are on the wrong board pal.

If your so pristine you should not be here.

The is not the Total Christian Network.

You must have a screw loose to be here and then be chastising other members of this board.

Your no better than any other reader since your here.

So if the girl's mom is a hooker you can ask, if she was a professor you should not? If a woman is a hooker she has no value or ethic and would sell her daughter to dirty old man like you? I see one person who go no value and it is you.

Bigdikdanaler
05-28-11, 14:23
I could not figure it out.Check BP Ann arbor in the massage section

AllwaysLookin
05-31-11, 18:40
Check BP Ann arbor in the massage sectionI did that before posted, that is why I posted.

Does anyone have any helpful info to provide

Bigdikdanaler
05-31-11, 20:15
I did that before posted, that is why I posted.

Does anyone have any helpful info to provideSent you a private message, enjoy. 734-340-7002, $60 total

Kwakaz1100
06-06-11, 22:14
Lola has told me that her daughter was a UM student repeatedly since I first met Lola, at least 4 years ago. When I recently saw Lola she brought up her daughter again. As I was leaving, the daughter just happened to be coming up the walk and I had to step aside onto the grass to get past her. I thought was this a coincidence, or did she / they plan for me to see the daughter? I don't think the daughter is a minor, I would guess 22. 25 years old. It was the next time that I saw Lola after she again brought up her daughter that I asked about the daughter doing massage.

Another thing to consider is that they are Chinese, maybe I'm wrong but I thought the far-eastern cultures accepted prostitution as an integral part of society (more so than the puritans in America do).

Does her daughter know Lola performs FS with customers? I am sure she knows it. You have lots of nerve to asking her if her daughter does massage. Would you let your own daughter to give HE massage to bunch of middle aged men?

Sapper
06-08-11, 13:57
Lola has told me that her daughter was a UM student repeatedly since I first met Lola, at least 4 years ago. When I recently saw Lola she brought up her daughter again. As I was leaving, the daughter just happened to be coming up the walk and I had to step aside onto the grass to get past her. I thought was this a coincidence, or did she / they plan for me to see the daughter? I don't think the daughter is a minor, I would guess 22. 25 years old. It was the next time that I saw Lola after she again brought up her daughter that I asked about the daughter doing massage.

Another thing to consider is that they are Chinese, maybe I'm wrong but I thought the far-eastern cultures accepted prostitution as an integral part of society (more so than the puritans in America do).About a year ago I make an appointment with Lola, and arrived only to find that that time was double booked (probably due to language difficulties on my part). Anyway, I was there first, but offered to leave, since it was likely that I was the one to misunderstand. She said not to worry, that she would get someone else for the late guy. I thought that was kinda strange, knowing that she always worked by herself. We went upstairs and about 5 minutes later the doorbell rang, and she went down to answer it. I heard talking and some moving around, then her coming back upstairs, and the appointment proceeded without incident, with no further sounds in the house.

I quickly forgot about the whole thing until I read Kwakaz's post. Anyone who's seen Lola knows how protective of her daughter she is, particularly regarding sounds, and her daughter always stays out of sight. I'd bet serious money that she would never bring her daughter into the business, among other things she's too proud of her daughter's accomplishments. It's just that, Kwakaz's post got me thinking.

Bigdikdanaler
06-09-11, 19:54
About a year ago I make an appointment with Lola, and arrived only to find that that time was double booked (probably due to language difficulties on my part). Anyway, I was there first, but offered to leave, since it was likely that I was the one to misunderstand. She said not to worry, that she would get someone else for the late guy. I thought that was kinda strange, knowing that she always worked by herself. We went upstairs and about 5 minutes later the doorbell rang, and she went down to answer it. I heard talking and some moving around, then her coming back upstairs, and the appointment proceeded without incident, with no further sounds in the house.

I quickly forgot about the whole thing until I read Kwakaz's post. Anyone who's seen Lola knows how protective of her daughter she is, particularly regarding sounds, and her daughter always stays out of sight. I'd bet serious money that she would never bring her daughter into the business,

Among other things she's too proud of her daughter's accomplishments. It's just that, Kwakaz's post.

Got me thinking.I agree no way she would bring her daughter in, she knows all the other Chinese providers in the area including the ones in westland she likely called one of them.

Guy1000
06-10-11, 07:12
I agree no way she would bring her daughter in, she knows all the other Chinese providers in the area including the ones in westland she likely called one of them.Ok,

So considering it was just brought up, and I was already considering going to the Westland / Canton area this weekend, can anyone recommend a good place? Some where where the massage is good and I will leave happy?

Easy Quick
06-11-11, 09:23
About a year ago I make an appointment with Lola, and arrived only to find that that time was double booked (probably due to language difficulties on my part). Anyway, I was there first, but offered to leave, since it was likely that I was the one to misunderstand. She said not to worry, that she would get someone else for the late guy. I thought that was kinda strange, knowing that she always worked by herself. We went upstairs and about 5 minutes later the doorbell rang, and she went down to answer it. I heard talking and some moving around, then her coming back upstairs, and the appointment proceeded without incident, with no further sounds in the house.

I quickly forgot about the whole thing until I read Kwakaz's post. Anyone who's seen Lola knows how protective of her daughter she is, particularly regarding sounds, and her daughter always stays out of sight. I'd bet serious money that she would never bring her daughter into the business, among other things she's too proud of her daughter's accomplishments. It's just that, Kwakaz's post got me thinking.You are right Lola will never bring her daughter into business. She talks about her daughter because she is proud her being student at U of M. This guy thinks Lola was trying to show her daughter by making it look like coincidence. No way, buddy keep dreaming that is one HE you will not get.

GiantFunk
06-13-11, 09:33
I've seen Lola twice in the last month or so, she was okay. Nice little body, but wow, that acne is worse than I was thinking it was going to be. She needs to take some of that massage money and go to a doctor and get a prescription for some medication, because that face is like some kind of bad dream. The thing is, she would probably be really nice looking if it wasn't for those zits.

She is really friendly though, and once you get to where you can understand what she is saying she is very talkative. She did mention her daughter a couple of times and the guy who thinks she was hinting about her daughter giving him a massage needs to lay off of the heroin or crack or acid or whatever he is taking because there is no way that would happen. Anyways, the massage was okay, the HE was good (although only a HJ? But then again, I probably wouldn't want my dong near all of those pimples.) , but I don't know if I will go back. Maybe.

Oh, and I gave her $100 for the hour and since it was the whole hour with the HE, I figured that was fair. She acted like I was the King of England when she saw that I tipped her $40, so you guys really need to stop being so cheap. Yeah, you can probably get away with what I got for just the $60 and she would be too nice to say anything, but why take advantage of the woman? Who knows, maybe if I go back she will remember what a big spender I am and let her straight-A college student daughter that she is so proud of give me a rimjob. I think she dropped a little hint about that the last time.

Nedah
06-13-11, 17:15
I visited this location last week:

Relaxing Asian Massage.

734-883-6378.

8368 Woodcrest Dr.

Westland, MI 48185.

I saw an attractive Chinese girl that called herself Mimi. Paid. 7 for massage only. No HE offered and I was tired and didn't ask. The massage was good, better than the average AMP.

I plan on going back to see what happens with I am more alert. Anyone ever been there? Any experiences? Should I ask for someone else?

Thanks

Guy1000
06-14-11, 07:18
I visited this location last week:

Relaxing Asian Massage.

734-883-6378.

8368 Woodcrest Dr.

Westland, MI 48185.

I saw an attractive Chinese girl that called herself Mimi. Paid. 7 for massage only. No HE offered and I was tired and didn't ask. The massage was good, better than the average AMP.

I plan on going back to see what happens with I am more alert. Anyone ever been there? Any experiences? Should I ask for someone else?

ThanksHow did she look? Any Idea on age? My guess is that this was an apartment building?

Nedah
06-14-11, 17:46
How did she look? Any Idea on age? My guess is that this was an apartment building?She was attractive enough. 5' 4", long hair. 120, nice natural tits. Not the petite asian type. Evidently it started in the apartment, but now in a commercial building / strip shopping center on N Wayne Road.

There were at least 3 people there working. This girl said she was from San Fran and had been here a year or 2.

Guy1000
06-26-11, 09:03
Anyone try this place?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/take-the-time-to-be-pampered-open-7-days-a-week/5991167

It's all about You" Take the time to be Pampered it may be your perfect answer! A combination of both a Feather Touch and a Firmer more Intense Touch design to relax aching Muscles. Exp. All this in a Pvt. Secure Home Studio, Tastefully Decorated in an Upscale Neighborhood where you will feel right at home when you first arrive. For same day appoints. Contact me early that morning or schedule ahead for another day / time so you are sure to get in. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hours are daily: 9:am till 3. M. 3. M being my closing time.

Open: 7 days a week.

Email: touch_of_class_massage@yahoo.com

Soothing Spring Time Discounts Available.

John3030
06-27-11, 02:00
Anyone try this place?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/take-the-time-to-be-pampered-open-7-days-a-week/5991167Yes, I have, massage is so so at best, but HJ (only thing offered) is first class.

John3030
06-27-11, 02:03
She is a good option for a cheap good massage and HJ. Older but very friendly.

And pleasant to talk with. Only HJ available, but at no extra cost. When you say older, what age range are are talking about?

Thanks

UltraDude
06-27-11, 10:31
Anyone try this place?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/take-the-time-to-be-pampered-open-7-days-a-week/5991167I remember reading on another board that it's standard rub and' tug. Don't remember price, but I don't think it's FS.

Bigdikdanaler
06-28-11, 20:09
When you say older, what age range are are talking about?

ThanksI am guessing 55.

Nedah
06-28-11, 23:36
I happened to be close to this place last week and decided to stop in. Upon entering I was met at the door and asked how long. I said an hour. There were 2 ladies there, one younger and more attractive to me and the other older (35?) and not as attractive, said her name was Amy. Let's be clear, not "Asian Amy" from Ann Arbor. Of course this is the one that escorted me to the room. I asked if the other girl was available and was told no. I asked again and was told no again.

I undressed and got on the table. The massage was actually remarkable and sensual. Her technique on my ass was extraordinary, erotic and nearly orgasmic. I have never had that happen before. At this point I was certain there was at least a HE in store.

Not! Everything she did said yes, but she was not going to be persuaded and believe me I tried everything. I am guessing I insulted her by asking for the younger girl; who knows. Well she showed me I guess, taking me to the edge, but not delivering. I paid my. 65 and left. But this woman worked hard the entire hour, on every part of my body; all muscle groups were appropriately and deeply worked on.

I think I may go back and see if she warms up to me; I like a challenge! I would like to know what experiences others have had there.

Moonshadow2
06-29-11, 09:44
I happened to be close to this place last week and decided to stop in. Upon entering I was met at the door and asked how long. I said an hour. There were 2 ladies there, one younger and more attractive to me and the other older (35?) and not as attractive, said her name was Amy. Let's be clear, not "Asian Amy" from Ann Arbor. Of course this is the one that escorted me to the room. I asked if the other girl was available and was told no. I asked again and was told no again.

I undressed and got on the table. The massage was actually remarkable and sensual. Her technique on my ass was extraordinary, erotic and nearly orgasmic. I have never had that happen before. At this point I was certain there was at least a HE in store.

Not! Everything she did said yes, but she was not going to be persuaded and believe me I tried everything. I am guessing I insulted her by asking for the younger girl; who knows. Well she showed me I guess, taking me to the edge, but not delivering. I paid my. 65 and left. But this woman worked hard the entire hour, on every part of my body; all muscle groups were appropriately and deeply worked on.

I think I may go back and see if she warms up to me; I like a challenge! I would like to know what experiences others have had there.When you say "every part" do you mean "every part but." or she would include all, just not take you where you wanted to go?

Guy1000
06-29-11, 17:21

I think I may go back and see if she warms up to me; I like a challenge! I would like to know what experiences others have had there.Your not going to have any luck in there man sorry. I STRONGLY doubt it.

Nedah
06-29-11, 18:36
When you say "every part" do you mean "every part but." or she would include all, just not take you where you wanted to go?Every part "but" is correct. I think Guy1000 is correct too, no luck will be had there.

DarkSilver
06-29-11, 23:58
Every part "but" is correct.I think Guy1000 is correct too, no luck will be had there.Not a chance, if you go back and check previous reports, you can save your money unless you want just a massage

Guy1000
07-09-11, 12:33
Saw this girl last week.

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/2477888311.html

PHENOMENAL message (as usual with A2 massage school graduates) but you will get absolutely nothing else but that there.

Easy Quick
07-11-11, 15:51

I think I may go back and see if she warms up to me; I like a challenge! I would like to know what experiences others have had there.You should try feather massage there. It is expensive but you will get HE. Also try K&J new management with this hot MILF working there, and yes HE.

John3030
07-11-11, 23:47
You should try feather massage there. It is expensive but you will get HE. Also try K&J new management with this hot MILF working there, and yes HE.Any more info on this MILF, age, asian / white, etc?

DarkSilver
07-12-11, 00:31
You should try feather massage there. It is expensive but you will get HE. Also try K&J new management with this hot MILF working there, and yes HE.As far as I know Mei does not offer a feather massage. Are you sure you are thinking of the right place. Or maybe I misunderstood and he did not mean MEI Massage

Guy1000
07-12-11, 06:55
As far as I know Mei does not offer a feather massage. Are you sure you are thinking of the right place. Or maybe I misunderstood and he did not mean MEI MassageYeah I went to MEI last night and asked if they had a feather massage and they had no Idea what I was talking about. Ended up just getting a half hour on the table by "Jodie," very cute but not very good.

Stop wasting money at MEI guys. Its not going to happen. I haven't tried K&J though.

Tremolo
07-12-11, 07:19
You should try feather massage there. It is expensive but you will get HE. Also try K&J new management with this hot MILF working there, and yes HE.EasyQuick. Could you give a few further details? I've been going to Mei Massage for a few years now. I've had the feather massage and many others. While it is definitely an erotic experience getting a massage there, it usually never gets past self-serve option as far as HE is concerned. If HE were an option there, I'd go every week. I love their massages, and a HE would be the added bonus to make me a regular. I've not heard of many guys having success with HE at Mei Massage.

Thanks for the info.

Nedah
07-12-11, 10:15
You should try feather massage there. It is expensive but you will get HE. Also try K&J new management with this hot MILF working there, and yes HE.What is K&J or where is K&J?

Easy Quick
07-12-11, 17:25
What is K&J or where is K&J?Http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/2490140584.html

Lady works there is Asian, nice MILF.

Mei offers feather massage. I think you need to be regular to have HE.

Nedah
07-13-11, 18:40
Http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/2490140584.html

Mei offers feather massage. I think you need to be regular to have HE.Paid a visit to KJ. Saw a lady that looked in her mid 30s; Nena I think. Nice looking. Very poor english so I knew I would not be able to negotiate accurately. Left. 2 tip in advance on the table. Massage was OK but far from the best I have ever had. On the flip I paused and removed her top. Then played with nicely proportioned (fake) tits during a quick but OK HE. Maybe I am too jaded, but so many of these experiences don't have much "customer care".

Might go back, might not. Your experience may differ.

Have fun out there!

Gigaman
07-13-11, 23:03
Http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/2490140584.html

Mei offers feather massage. I think you need to be regular to have HE.What was the MILF's name at K&J? How much did you end up paying?

I am thinking of trying K&J. Thanks for the info.

Nedah
07-15-11, 20:58
What was the MILF's name at K&J? How much did you end up paying?

I am thinking of trying K&J. Thanks for the info.OK, made an appointment and went back to see Neena at K&J this morning. Long story short.

FS, BYO Cover.

Turrismaldon
07-18-11, 08:34
OK, made an appointment and went back to see Neena at K&J this morning. Long story short.

FS, BYO Cover.60$ an hour for the massage and how much was FS BYOC?

Thanks

Turrismaldon
07-18-11, 09:27
OK, made an appointment and went back to see Neena at K&J this morning. Long story short.

FS, BYO Cover.How much on top of 60 / hr was the FS, BYOC?

Guy1000
07-18-11, 21:41
Anyone try either of these that advertise on a2 backpage?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exquisite-massage-the-ultimate-massage-49/4099684

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-breeze/6215704

Tremolo
07-19-11, 08:18

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exquisite-massage-the-ultimate-massage-49/4099684

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-breeze/6215704The first one is Marilyn (Ultimate Massage). She's sort of old looking and not very attractive, in my opinion. She loves to talk! Fairly good massage, and good HJ technique whereupon she finally stops talking and focuses. Hehe.

I understand that FS is available, however I personally would pass on that option with her. I've never heard of her advertising "Tantra" before. Must be a recent thing. Her place is in Belleville / Canton area. In a private residence.

I have no idea about the second posting you asked about. She looks a little bit crazy in those pics.

Good luck!

Guy1000
07-19-11, 10:19
The first one is Marilyn (Ultimate Massage). She's sort of old looking and not very attractive, in my opinion. She loves to talk! Fairly good massage, and good HJ technique whereupon she finally stops talking and focuses. Hehe.

I understand that FS is available, however I personally would pass on that option with her. I've never heard of her advertising "Tantra" before. Must be a recent thing. Her place is in Belleville / Canton area. In a private residence.

I have no idea about the second posting you asked about. She looks a little bit crazy in those pics.

Good luck!Is she pricey?

And yeah that other one does look kinda scary. Ha.

TwistedBrother
07-19-11, 11:52
They both seem promising to me. They kinda have that genuine quality. I mean, I don't know what level of extras, but you should get a nice massage from a nice gal in either case. You should TOFTT :)

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-breeze/6215704

Nedah
07-19-11, 15:22
They both seem promising to me. They kinda have that genuine quality. I mean, I don't know what level of extras, but you should get a nice massage from a nice gal in either case. You should TOFTT :)I have called the one in Canton at least 4 times. Never an answer and never a call back. Which could simply mean she has a lot of satisfied clients that keep her busy. The choice behind door 2 looks a little "butch" to me. But could be the best thing since sliced bread; may have to go see some day!

Nedah
07-19-11, 15:26
Anyone experienced this lady yet? Looks very tempting to me.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-sophia-working-7-days-tiny-tornado-at-only-48-and-100-pounds-25/6278044

Tremolo
07-19-11, 15:40
Is she pricey?

And yeah that other one does look kinda scary. Ha.

I paid 80 for one hour plus 20 tip. The standard MP price for HJ, I guess. However, I have seen other reviews where guys have paid 100 and gotten FS.

Sorry...I forgot to pretend, er I mean mention, that this was all a dream. :)

Fitzie00
07-22-11, 08:27
I paid 80 for one hour plus 20 tip. The standard MP price for HJ, I guess. However, I have seen other reviews where guys have paid 100 and gotten FS.

Sorry. I forgot to pretend, er I mean mention, that this was all a dream. .It's been a while but I dreamed that my $ simply got me topless for the last 15 mins. I'd go FS on her for $.2 though, if available.

She loves to show off her impressive chest. She does that bodybuilder's move where she flexes her arms and makes each tit jump one at a time. The move didn't do much for me. But her body is impressive for a 50+YO woman.

Throtbngr
07-24-11, 23:50
Anyone experienced this lady yet? Looks very tempting to me.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-sophia-working-7-days-tiny-tornado-at-only-48-and-100-pounds-25/6278044Pics seem a little old but it is her! She is tiny at 4'8" and somewhat voluptuous for her size! Very nicely put together! Easy to set up the appointment, on time, very nice girl and not far for me to get to. A little pricey IMO but I will repeat!

Fitzie00
07-25-11, 09:16
Referring to Tiny Tornado (directly below) IIRC, she was formerly on BP as part of several women at some MP in Lincoln Park. IMO, she was the only one that looked pretty good.

Turrismaldon
07-25-11, 09:42
Referring to Tiny Tornado (directly below) IIRC, she was formerly on BP as part of several women at some MP in Lincoln Park. IMO, she was the only one that looked pretty good.She still does. They moved to livonia!

UltraDude
08-08-11, 10:48
How much on top of 60 / hr was the FS, BYOC?I can't confirm FS, but Nina definitely provides HE and lets lots of roaming. She's also thinking of starting her own independent business so she has more "freedom" during massage sessions. I for one hope the transition goes smoothly.

Member #4967
08-09-11, 16:07
I can't confirm FS, but Nina definitely provides HE and lets lots of roaming. She's also thinking of starting her own independent business so she has more "freedom" during massage sessions. I for one hope the transition goes smoothly.Can someone please pm or post a number for this place? All the craigslist posts are expired and a search brought up nothin, are they still open?

Bigdikdanaler
08-09-11, 22:56
Can someone please pm or post a number for this place? All the craigslist posts are expired and a search brought up nothin, are they still open?734-XXX-0130. Post a report this place is very close to my house, maybe too close if ya know what I mean.

Shoeless1951
08-10-11, 09:36
Can someone please pm or post a number for this place? All the craigslist posts are expired and a search brought up nothin, are they still open?The actual name of the place is "KJ Foot & Body Acupressure" not "K and J". A search of that name will yield more results.

Member #4967
08-11-11, 17:21
Anyone else seen this Neena? Wodering if she allows DATY or gives BJ also?

John3030
08-13-11, 03:31
I can't confirm FS, but Nina definitely provides HE and lets lots of roaming. She's also thinking of starting her own independent business so she has more "freedom" during massage sessions. I for one hope the transition goes smoothly.The key must be to get Nina as I stopped at KJ today and got someone else and nothing but a nice massage was to be had. Is this standard for a first visit? I am considering returning in a few days to see if anything is different, they were quite enthusiastic for me to return soon.

Bigdikdanaler
09-04-11, 22:41
The key must be to get Nina as I stopped at KJ today and got someone else and nothing but a nice massage was to be had. Is this standard for a first visit? I am considering returning in a few days to see if anything is different, they were quite enthusiastic for me to return soon.Ok, I can conform he and FS from Nina, you have to be very discrete she is very cautious and swore me to secrecy.

But hey bro's before hoes, this not a traditional AMP she is doing it on her own and I had to do some fast talking to get. She is slim and attractive, not super young, but not bad at all. Don't rush into it and be nice, I gave her an extra 40 and she seemed very happy with that, she is worried about losing her job, so be cool about it.

USG445
09-06-11, 16:23
Ok, I can conform he and FS from Nina ...Saw Nena (how she spells it) for 1hr. She would not consider any other services. No HE and no FS. But, very good massage.

Nedah
09-21-11, 03:44
Gents,

I will be traveling extensively to Johannesburg South Africa for work soon. Does anyone know of a forum / website like this one that is worldwide?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

TwistedBrother
09-21-11, 11:33
This site IS worldwide. Go back to the main page and scroll down on the left to where you see "International Sex Guide."

Gents,

I will be traveling extensively to Johannesburg South Africa for work soon. Does anyone know of a forum / website like this one that is worldwide?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Nedah
09-22-11, 13:27
This site IS worldwide. Go back to the main page and scroll down on the left to where you see "International Sex Guide."Well! And I thought I had looked this site over pretty thoroughly. Thanks for pointing that out, I wonder what else I have missed.

Kenzowilluta
10-26-11, 20:37
They both seem promising to me. They kinda have that genuine quality. I mean, I don't know what level of extras, but you should get a nice massage from a nice gal in either case. You should TOFTT :)Maryilyn, was nice talked alot but massage was decent. I was a first timer, she sounds bad on the phone but is pleasant in person. A very nice body, with a strong chest. She massaged my back for about 35-40 mins, then turned me over and she got fully undressed. Shaved cat, and nice tan but face is older. She proceeded to give me a nice very focused HJ and made me finish on her chest. She let me rub my hands between her legs, I asked before I acted though. If you are comfortable with her, she wil be the same with you I assume. I have a GF so I wasnt looking for anything else, I have seen she does more but I wasnt interested.

Kenzowilluta
10-26-11, 20:47
http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-service/5507720 She charges only. 6 for an hour of a very relaxing massage. Located in ypsi near St Joesph hospital. Very nice place, very calming nice shape. She did say she gives HE but not to everyone, she told me that she can sense the client in the first few minutes, we chatted about many things. She does give a great full body massage, I do recommend for the massage alone, the HE was a plus. She let me touch but keep on her spandex shorts and top, she was wearing no panties, she let me caress he bottom while finishing me off. It was my first visit. Very pleasant, I will get a massage from her again, and for the price and hot shower you can't beat it. Her hours are decent and she calls back.

Kenzowilluta
10-26-11, 20:59
http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapy/6727378

She is very expensive, gives a holistic type massage, I went to her home / studio at 1am on a Wednesday morning. So I had the wrong intentions. The picture of her is wrong. She is an attractive late 30's early 40's just a little thick women. Good healthy size. She wore small shorts, which I couldn't see and an oversized sweatshirt that she wore the entire session. She made me shower head to toe prior to the massage, then prayed over my head before she started. She has nice legs but I couldn't see much more. On the flip she placed a condom on my member and I didn't know what to think. She continued the body massage then started a HJ and asked when was the last time that I went, I asked if she minded if touched her leg, she said yes she minds. She then took the condom off and asked if I wanted to finish, it was very akward. I said no its ok, and got dressed. The fee was $.3 and I was disappointed. She is married though, and couldn't assume her husband was ok with having a client man or woman arrive after 1am! But she invited me. That was my first time. I may have disrespected her last week, I texted her; is there another way to finish and she never responded. So. Take your chance if you can afford it, I am sure there are other affordable options. She is nice looking though.

JoesParty
10-27-11, 07:58
http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-service/5507720

She charges only. 6 for an hour of a very relaxing massage. Located in ypsi near St Joesph hospital. Very nice place, very calming nice shape. She did say she gives HE but not to everyone, she told me that she can sense the client in the first few minutes, we chatted about many things. She does give a great full body massage, I do recommend for the massage alone, the HE was a plus. She let me touch but keep on her spandex shorts and top, she was wearing no panties, she let me caress he bottom while finishing me off. It was my first visit. Very pleasant, I will get a massage from her again, and for the price and hot shower you can't beat it. Her hours are decent and she calls back.Could you give a little more of a physical description? Age? Weight? Etc. Thanks.

Otherwise, very nice report.

JoesParty
10-27-11, 08:04
Saw Lola a couple weeks ago, my first time. Based on prior reports, I was pleasantly surprised to see that she is very attractive (as noted) but that her face seems to have cleared up. Looks like her pics in her BP / CL ads. Massage was ok; she is very chatty, although a bit difficult to understand. Was a bit distracted by her Chinese TV program playing (silently) on her computer, and she would occasionally sing along with her music. The bonuses: gave the massage in bra and panties, and she does have a nice body, and she took off the bra for the ending. Didn't mind a little groping, though I was pretty polite on this first visit. Prior reports indicate more is available. Kind of makes me want to try again.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/traditional-chinese-massage/6673631

Bigdikdanaler
10-27-11, 12:42
Could you give a little more of a physical description? Age? Weight? Etc. Thanks.

Otherwise, very nice report.She is in her 50, s, slim, but just ok body, a bit of a belly but not bad at all for her age, she has great eyes if you like dark hair and light eyes, I wouldn't go to her for her looks, but service is great! And she is a sweet heart, just a very nice pleasant person, for the price massage and finish you can't beat it.

Gmoney11
10-28-11, 09:35
This place is regular legit place. Almost similar to massage place at the mall. Owned by a family, mid-aged couple and younger person probably their son works there. But did see the younger girl working who maybe their daughter.

Try the younger girl and give us report.I know this is aqn old post to repsond to but I have had 3 pretty good dreams at KJ. Allowed to roam and had a great massage and more. I would recommend it was 60 plus 30.

UltraDude
10-28-11, 14:11
I know this is aqn old post to repsond to but I have had 3 pretty good dreams at KJ. Allowed to roam and had a great massage and more. I would recommend it was 60 plus 30.Were these recent dreams? And were they dreams of different girls or the same girls? I've dreamt of Nina a couple times, but after she got written up awhile ago the dreams weren't nearly as interesting anymore. Are there other girls at K&J that are fun to dream about too?

Sapper
10-29-11, 12:58
Saw Lola a couple weeks ago, my first time. Based on prior reports, I was pleasantly surprised to see that she is very attractive (as noted) but that her face seems to have cleared up. Looks like her pics in her BP / CL ads. Massage was ok; she is very chatty, although a bit difficult to understand. Was a bit distracted by her Chinese TV program playing (silently) on her computer, and she would occasionally sing along with her music. The bonuses: gave the massage in bra and panties, and she does have a nice body, and she took off the bra for the ending. Didn't mind a little groping, though I was pretty polite on this first visit. Prior reports indicate more is available. Kind of makes me want to try again.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/traditional-chinese-massage/6673631Since her return from China in Sept. My experience with Lola is that she is no longer FS. Has anyone experienced otherwise?

ImmAFool
10-31-11, 06:55
Dreamed I saw Lola in the morning. She comes in with a blender pitcher full of green slop. I ask about it, it's her breakfast, apples and cucumbers and a bunch of other stuff. She starts my massage and pauses to loudly slurp this slop right out of the pitcher. While she watches TV with the blue tooth close by. Then she starts farting. And, I second guess my ears, thinking it was some other noise, but no, I could smell it! She farted 3 times that I can confirm. So she is laying on my legs, I'm face down, and she reaches over for the pitcher of slop and spills it all over me. All the while babbling about the TV show, some Chinese lady had 6 kids. So she grabs a towel and wipes the slop off like no big deal, this happens all the time. F-ing unbelieveable, like the Twilight Zone. She actually gave a good, thorough massage and matter of fact HE, but I was dumbfounded at all the other crap going on. Now, I think it is hilarious. Had to share, I hope you laugh, cheers.

ImmAFool
10-31-11, 06:59
Were these recent dreams? And were they dreams of different girls or the same girls? I've dreamt of Nina a couple times, but after she got written up awhile ago the dreams weren't nearly as interesting anymore. Are there other girls at K&J that are fun to dream about too?There was a 3rd girl there for a week, but she is gone. I think it's just Yan the boss, and Nina. My experience is the same as yours, but I didn't know why. You think she read the forum?

Tremolo
10-31-11, 17:28
Dreamed I saw Lola in the morning. She comes in with a blender pitcher full of green slop. I ask about it, it's her breakfast, apples and cucumbers and a bunch of other stuff. She starts my massage and pauses to loudly slurp this slop right out of the pitcher. While she watches TV with the blue tooth close by. Then she starts farting. And, I second guess my ears, thinking it was some other noise, but no, I could smell it! She farted 3 times that I can confirm. So she is laying on my legs, I'm face down, and she reaches over for the pitcher of slop and spills it all over me. All the while babbling about the TV show, some Chinese lady had 6 kids. So she grabs a towel and wipes the slop off like no big deal, this happens all the time. F-ing unbelieveable, like the Twilight Zone. She actually gave a good, thorough massage and matter of fact HE, but I was dumbfounded at all the other crap going on. Now, I think it is hilarious. Had to share, I hope you laugh, cheers.Haha! That is a hilarious story! Thanks for sharing. I've had some unique experiences at Lola's. But yours is by far the weirdest I've heard of. I can't help but feel that she is sort of charming in her eccentric ways. She is a pretty strange girl.

One time, right in the middle of her doing my handjob, she suddenly grabbed those silk Chinese fans hanging on her wall and started doing this classical Chinese dance to the music that was playing on her computer. She was naked and energetically dancing around the room waving those fans around, and I'm laying there watching her with a full erection. She's a really good dancer, actually. I just laughed and enjoyed the show. She eventually went back to what she was doing. She's always drinking weird stuff with bits of plants floating in it and things. Weird teas and other things. I think she's really funny.

UltraDude
11-01-11, 13:22
There was a 3rd girl there for a week, but she is gone. I think it's just Yan the boss, and Nina. My experience is the same as yours, but I didn't know why. You think she read the forum?Nina told me that the boss could hear the squik squik squik sound that seemed to come at the end of all of Nina's massages. A friend of hers at the MP peeked at the computer records and Nina had gotten written up, qhich could be a problem for her if Uncle Leo decides to audit the place. So she's given up the fun stuff so she doesn't get deported. Last time I went you could still roam a bit but any dreams were the do-it-yourself type. Ironically, I think her massage is now better than it used to be.

Kenzowilluta
11-03-11, 19:01
Hey gents,

Has anyone ever been to Trish and what to expect or not expect. Any info would be great.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/trishas-touch-full-body-best-damn-sensual-asian-style-massage-downriver-draping-optional/4494685

Zoso #2
11-03-11, 22:03
I answered a BP ad today http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/american-massage-its-very-best-28/6945573 And had one of the worst experiences I have ever had.

I was looking forward to a new location for me and I was happy to see another 'American Massage' place available. With the location of the ad in the 'Body Rub' section it should be a given that extra's will be available.

I called ahead to set up an appointment and check on pricing and availability of the girls. I was told what the prices were and when I asked if the $10 off stated in the ad applies to all the available sessions I was told that she didn't know. I asked who was available and I was only told that it was two girls, one blonde and one brunette and both would be available. It was like pulling teeth to get that out of the gal on the phone.

I showed up at the correct time and was told that only the blonde (Mary) was available. Mary turned out to be the person I spoke to on the phone. She is an unattractive, overweight. 50'ish woman. After paying for a massage and having to remind her of the $10 discount I was shown to the room.

In the room Mary proceeded to ask me how my day was going and not 30 seconds after I answered her that it was find she asked the same question again. She took literally 5 minutes to light the many candles in the room and turn out the lights. During this time the door was wide open and I was told to go ahead and get undressed. I was still hopeful that Mary was just setting the scene and the real masseuse would be coming in.

Unfortunately Mary finally closed the door and started the massage. After asking what I would like after only 5 minutes of me on my stomach she asked for the flip. She spent almost no time on the massage and what she did do was so lackluster that I was almost happy to move on.

I shouldn't have been happy. There was absolutely nothing during this 20 minute experience that would ever make anyone happy. If I thought the massage on my stomach was lackluster then I should have waited for the flip. Never in all my years in the hobby have I ever been so disappointed with everything about a visit. After a few minutes I just got up, got dressed, and left.

So anyway I would not recommend a visit to Holistic Touch & Gifts. Ever.

Tremolo
11-04-11, 17:37
I answered a BP ad today.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/american-massage-its-very-best-28/6945573

And had one of the worst experiences I have ever had.

I was looking forward to a new location for me and I was happy to see another 'American Massage' place available. With the location of the ad in the 'Body Rub' section it should be a given that extra's will be available.

I called ahead to set up an appointment and check on pricing and availability of the girls. I was told what the prices were and when I asked if the $10 off stated in the ad applies to all the available sessions I was told that she didn't know. I asked who was available and I was only told that it was two girls, one blonde and one brunette and both would be available. It was like pulling teeth to get that out of the gal on the phone.

I showed up at the correct time and was told that only the blonde (Mary) was available. Mary turned out to be the person I spoke to on the phone. She is an unattractive, overweight. 50'ish woman. After paying for a massage and having to remind her of the $10 discount I was shown to the room.

In the room Mary proceeded to ask me how my day was going and not 30 seconds after I answered her that it was find she asked the same question again. She took literally 5 minutes to light the many candles in the room and turn out the lights. During this time the door was wide open and I was told to go ahead and get undressed. I was still hopeful that Mary was just setting the scene and the real masseuse would be coming in.

Unfortunately Mary finally closed the door and started the massage. After asking what I would like after only 5 minutes of me on my stomach she asked for the flip. She spent almost no time on the massage and what she did do was so lackluster that I was almost happy to move on.

I shouldn't have been happy. There was absolutely nothing during this 20 minute experience that would ever make anyone happy. If I thought the massage on my stomach was lackluster then I should have waited for the flip. Never in all my years in the hobby have I ever been so disappointed with everything about a visit. After a few minutes I just got up, got dressed, and left.

So anyway I would not recommend a visit to Holistic Touch & Gifts. Ever.Ugh. Sorry to hear about your bad experience there. I agree. This place is the pits. I've been there twice. Never again. Once last year, I saw a blonde girl with back tattoos, which is a turnoff for me. Nice body but bad attitude. And once this year, I saw a brunette girl who had absolutely NO enthusiasm and wasn't attractive. This place is way overpriced for what they offer. Half the time it's closed. Plus, the girls seem like they have lot's of drama in their personal lives. And they aren't really that attractive. Bottom line though, is that they have bad attitudes and treat the customers poorly. Both times, I felt like I was interrupting them or bothering them to give me a massage. If they were really hot, I might chalk up the bad attitude to being stuck on themselves. But I cannot figure out why these barely attractive girls are even bothering to offer this service. I stick with Asian providers. They are usually pleasant and polite and respectful. Even if they are having a bad day.

InSearchOfMoar
11-16-11, 11:16
Any info on this? I recall reading some info about her in this thread (like her pics didn't do her justice) , but apparently there's "new personnel" on tap.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/elegant-massage-therapy/6272450

Curious to hear more reviews about the proprietor and ANY info about the new addition would be appreciated.

InSearchOfMoar
11-16-11, 15:39
Forgot to add,

TGTBT?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgtandgtandgt-college-girl-massage-21-w4m-andltandltandlt/6453394

Any info on this? I recall reading some info about her in this thread (like her pics didn't do her justice) , but apparently there's "new personnel" on tap.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/elegant-massage-therapy/6272450

Curious to hear more reviews about the proprietor and ANY info about the new addition would be appreciated.

InSearchOfMoar
11-21-11, 15:41
Stupidity got the better of me regarding "Elegant". Went back 1 page. To show my good faith, might TOFTT with her and her "apprentice".

Member #4590
12-20-11, 14:28
Any info on the following provider would be greatly appreciated. I will then TOFTT. Her pics are hot in my opinion.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-by-jojo-55/6127999

Orton1000
12-21-11, 09:49
Any info on the following provider would be greatly appreciated. I will then TOFTT. Her pics are hot in my opinion.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-by-jojo-55/6127999I have not seen her, But she has good reviews on another site. Typical massage with a HE.

KittyChaser010
12-21-11, 19:03
I have not seen her, But she has good reviews on another site. Typical massage with a HE.I just did a post on her about a week or two ago. Decent looking for her age a bit saggy. Decent massage in lingerie. Will make you sanitize your hands at least 3 times during the hour. Full hour. Charges. 3 extra for nude I declined especially at $ hr. HJ finish used away too much oil but HJ was decent. Probably wouldn't repeat. Asked for f / s or BJ. Didn't happen although YMMV. Doubt it though especially as many times I had to sanitize my hands. Good luck. Though.

Be safe out there.

Levenosky
12-30-11, 01:28
Visited her other day. It took me more than 5 minutes to take her address over phone, could not understand a word from her mouth. Finally made it there and was greeted pleasantly. No doubt she is a nice sweet person (her accent may be difficult to understand but attitude is very nice) offered some water before the massage. Massage was not bad but she clothed through out in a bath robe kinda dress. On the flip massage was over with HE. During the massage roaming / groping was not welcomed but she was polite in saying "no". I had gone through the previous reports contradicting my experience. However, may not waste my time and money to put it for a test again. The only surprise was she never requested for money before the massage and after. I had to ask her how much at the end.

SneakAbout
12-30-11, 10:36
This one is not worth it.

Don't Bother.

Stay away.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/elegant-massage-therapy/7621024

InSearchOfMoar
01-01-12, 18:17
Did you have the older lady or the new young black chick?

Don't Bother.

Stay away.

InSearchOfMoar
01-01-12, 18:28
You have the older lady or the young black chick?

Don't Bother.

Stay away.

TheOnly1
01-02-12, 22:22
Second time at Mei. Great, great massage by an older woman. She had some very suggestive near misses, but not extras. $65 per hour.

TheOnly1
01-03-12, 15:46
Anybody tried Piaoran Massage on Stadium? Looks to me like Mei, K and J, and the other place on Washtenaw (next to Mr Happy's Pizza and across from the Chinese market).a legit massage place with little to no chance of extras. I'd like to hear a report though.

DarkSilver
01-03-12, 22:06
Anybody tried Piaoran Massage on Stadium? Looks to me like Mei, K and J, and the other place on Washtenaw (next to Mr Happy's Pizza and across from the Chinese market).a legit massage place with little to no chance of extras. I'd like to hear a report though.Been there 3 times, suggestive but that is as far as it goes. Required draping even durring table shower, legit massage only as far as I know. They also charge extra for table shower I think it was an additional $13, cash only last time I was here. Older woman does massage, her husband has often been in the building. Have seen a younger girl once in he building don't know if she does massages or not. The massage was very good though. Hope this helps

Kenzowilluta
01-05-12, 04:38
Has anyone tried this lady?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapy/7649430

http://www.MassageForBalance.com

TwistedBrother
01-05-12, 15:12
She has mixed reviews in Lansing, where she's originally been working out of. Some said that in the past, at least, there were extras to be had. Others have said no, with a recent review to the negative. However, she's known for very good massages.

I tried to schedule with her and got canceled on twice. However, I think it was due to personal issues which she's probably resolved now. I think she was someone who formerly mixed legit massage with occasional extras, and now is trying to be completely legit.

Hank Reardon
01-09-12, 06:45
Anyone been here.

http://jacksonmi.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-get-lucky-when-u-visit-to-lucky-spa-best-asian-massage-517-782-4100-28/5721890

TwistedBrother
01-09-12, 13:25
There's TONS for reviews for this place on the Massage Parlor thread for Jackson. Mostly good, check it out.

Anyone been here.

http://jacksonmi.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-get-lucky-when-u-visit-to-lucky-spa-best-asian-massage-517-782-4100-28/5721890

TwistedBrother
01-09-12, 13:26
Did you ever try her?

TwistedBrother
01-09-12, 13:37
I know this isn't in AA, but being that Adrian is sort of in the Bermuda Triangle of AA, Jackson and Toledo, figure it deserves mention here.

http://lansing.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-oriental-spa-misty-massage-25/7733677

An AMP in Adrian! Interesting ... hope someone can check it out. Could be legit, or it could be like a similar small town AMP was several years ago (Alma, where the infamous Micki made many of us squirt), or it could be a simple HE place. Hope one of you who live close enough will sample, or I will sometime if I can.

Tremolo
01-09-12, 14:45
I know this isn't in AA, but being that Adrian is sort of in the Bermuda Triangle of AA, Jackson and Toledo, figure it deserves mention here.

http://lansing.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-oriental-spa-misty-massage-25/7733677

An AMP in Adrian! Interesting. Hope someone can check it out. Could be legit, or it could be like a similar small town AMP was several years ago (Alma, where the infamous Micki made many of us squirt) , or it could be a simple HE place. Hope one of you who live close enough will sample, or I will sometime if I can.Good find! Thanks for the post.

It looks very promising, from the ad. Nearly an hour away from AA. But still, a possible new alternative to the Lansing, Jackson and Western Metro Detroit places.

Man, Ann Arbor is a ghost town for AMP activity lately.

JuanBee
01-10-12, 11:01
Maybe someone can correct me on the terminology, but I think this place is what's known as a Jack Shack. I went there and got a great undraped massage from 40ish woman. Got real close to the boys a bunch of times. On the flip asked her if she could take care of a really stiff muscle and she said I could do it myself. I normally wouldn't do that but figured what the hell. No sense getting my own sheets soiled. My little revenge. I got some on her shirt.

Bigdikdanaler
01-10-12, 22:33
Maybe someone can correct me on the terminology, but I think this place is what's known as a Jack Shack. I went there and got a great undraped massage from 40ish woman. Got real close to the boys a bunch of times. On the flip asked her if she could take care of a really stiff muscle and she said I could do it myself. I normally wouldn't do that but figured what the hell. No sense getting my own sheets soiled. My little revenge. I got some on her shirt.These places are like AMPs trying to go legit, but they are clearly AMP workers, kinda weird, got serviced at k and j, struck out at the one on washtenaw, haven't been to this place yet

ImmAFool
01-11-12, 07:51
Is the same owners as Mei. I think all 4 "commercial" massage places in A2 (Piaoran, Mei, Chinese across from Asia City, and K&J) are nothing but a tease these days. Getting serviced is a thing of the past, the threat of Leo looms large.

This one looks new, and independents have more promise, http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgtandgt-now-independent-asian-23-w4m-andltandlt/6453394

ImmAFool
01-11-12, 08:03
Just wondering if anybody has seen either of these two ladies recently. I have tried to contact both of them with no success. I have not seen any ads for either of them on Craigslist, so I'm wondering if they are still in business.Her ad is back-http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/2791219848.html

ImmAFool
01-11-12, 08:06
Looks Interesting,

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/2785247026.html

JuanBee
01-11-12, 09:34
I did check out KJ a week ago. Get this, I was actually looking for a legit massage and was in the area. Only person available was mamasan so no temptation for anything else. Massage sucked. When I got it, there was no one else manning the desk. So she left 3 times to go answer the door. EVERY TIME she left, the guy was asking if Nina was available. All were told to come back later as she was busy. And was she ever. They were in the room next to mine and the guy was grunting up a storm. Because of the tempo, there's no way that was due to a regular massage.

I recall earlier posts where someone said she's trying to keep it discreet or that the owners don't know about it. With so many guys asking for her and the grunting, there's no way owners don't know what's going on.

ImmAFool
01-11-12, 18:49
I tried, she told me no. Shot down in flames. Good Massage. Of course they ask for Nina, why would you want Mamasan?

TheOnly1
01-11-12, 22:32
So I made the rather long drive down to Adrian. There is no real good way to Adrian from AA / Ypsi. Spa Misty is located right on US 223 on the southwest side of Adrian (past Adrian college athletic fields on 223). It is a refurbished trailer right off the street. Parking is on the side (completely visible from 223) and the entrance (second of two doors) is in the front (again completely visible from 223). I was invited into the 2nd door (after knocking on the first door and getting no answer despite the neon "open" sign) by a swimsuit clad 40-something Korean (?)."Julie" has long wavy black hair with brown highlights. 34 to 36 B or Cs, and shapely thighs (not a spinner). She is attractive. The place is newly refurbished (spells of lumber yard its so new). There are at least 4 separate massage rooms (with doors) , a table shower (short and snug) room, a sauna (very new) and down at the end of the hall I saw at least one other woman (just a glimpse) in what I assumed were their living, dining, etc quarters.

Julie gets me in the room, takes my coat and asks me how long and did I have a 4:00 appointment (it was nearly that time). I said "no" and we had a conversation about where I was from, how long it took to get there, and did I call for a 4:00 appointment. I paid 60 for an hour, got undressed as she left the room, and waited for her return to go to the shower. From them on it was very standard AMP-nice shower, everything cleaned (not with any special eroticism though). Hopped into the sauna for 5 minutes or so and cooked. She led me back to the room and had me lie face down. She asked if I wanted "Deep, medium, or soft?" and set to it. The massage was mediocre-not unpleasant but not up to Mei Massage standards. Of course, I'm not one to complain, because a woman running her hands over my naked self has never been unpleasant to me. On the flip she worked for about 10 more minutes and I began to touch her legs. One thing lead very gently and again not very erotically to another. Her straps came off the shoulders and her top down, but no more (I didn't ask either). She climbed up on the table and used her hands and breasts quite nicely. After clean up, she dressed me and we had to wait a minute at the door to the room as another customer chose that time to enter. I had a tip in hand but she never asked for it. I gave it to her awkwardly as I was leaving. I wonder if I could have just left without offering a tip (40 more)? I'm not that guy, so I pressed it upon her-maybe it was a "Grand Opening" no tip day? Who knows? Would I go back? I've had alot worse but I'm usually willing to pay more for more erotic fun and Adrian is a long way from me.

TwistedBrother
01-12-12, 11:45
So I made the rather long drive down to Adrian ...

Yo, thanks a lot for the review. Lots of interesting details. Sounds like a pretty good, interesting place, but unless you live there or are driving by, not a real good reason to go there from any of the larger cities nearby. It's one of those things where you're deciding if the local (AA, Jackson, Toledo) options are better or if it's worth the drive. Jackson's got good choices, so maybe not there, but Toledo seems pretty weak on options at times. With AA, you've got some nearby, but a lot closer to Detroit.

Anyway, thanks for that very valuable TOFTT.

Tremolo
01-12-12, 19:25
So I made the rather long drive down to Adrian.I agree. Thanks a lot for the review. Some very useful info on a place that is quite a driving distance for many of us. Place sounds good! Now we know a little bit more of what to expect.

Cross
01-16-12, 09:39
Thanks for the post,

I was pretty surprised to see this listing today because I live IN Adrian and would never have expected it in my town.

I plan to make my way across town here in the next few days and will make it a point to report back, hopefully with some additional information.

So I made the rather long drive down to Adrian. There is no real good way to Adrian from AA / Ypsi. Spa Misty is located right on US 223 on the southwest side of Adrian (past Adrian college athletic fields on 223). It is a refurbished trailer right off the street. Parking is on the side (completely visible from 223) and the entrance (second of two doors) is in the front (again completely visible from 223). I was invited into the 2nd door (after knocking on the first door and getting no answer despite the neon "open" sign) by a swimsuit clad 40-something Korean (?)."Julie" has long wavy black hair with brown highlights. 34 to 36 B or Cs, and shapely thighs (not a spinner). She is attractive. The place is newly refurbished (spells of lumber yard its so new). There are at least 4 separate massage rooms (with doors) , a table shower (short and snug) room, a sauna (very new) and down at the end of the hall I saw at least one other woman (just a glimpse) in what I assumed were their living, dining, etc quarters.

Julie gets me in the room, takes my coat and asks me how long and did I have a 4:00 appointment (it was nearly that time). I said "no" and we had a conversation about where I was from, how long it took to get there, and did I call for a 4:00 appointment. I paid 60 for an hour, got undressed as she left the room, and waited for her return to go to the shower. From them on it was very standard AMP-nice shower, everything cleaned (not with any special eroticism though). Hopped into the sauna for 5 minutes or so and cooked. She led me back to the room and had me lie face down. She asked if I wanted "Deep, medium, or soft?" and set to it. The massage was mediocre-not unpleasant but not up to Mei Massage standards. Of course, I'm not one to complain, because a woman running her hands over my naked self has never been unpleasant to me. On the flip she worked for about 10 more minutes and I began to touch her legs. One thing lead very gently and again not very erotically to another. Her straps came off the shoulders and her top down, but no more (I didn't ask either). She climbed up on the table and used her hands and breasts quite nicely. After clean up, she dressed me and we had to wait a minute at the door to the room as another customer chose that time to enter. I had a tip in hand but she never asked for it. I gave it to her awkwardly as I was leaving. I wonder if I could have just left without offering a tip (40 more)? I'm not that guy, so I pressed it upon her-maybe it was a "Grand Opening" no tip day? Who knows? Would I go back? I've had alot worse but I'm usually willing to pay more for more erotic fun and Adrian is a long way from me.

Bigdikdanaler
01-18-12, 23:00
I did check out KJ a week ago. Get this, I was actually looking for a legit massage and was in the area. Only person available was mamasan so no temptation for anything else. Massage sucked. When I got it, there was no one else manning the desk. So she left 3 times to go answer the door. EVERY TIME she left, the guy was asking if Nina was available. All were told to come back later as she was busy. And was she ever. They were in the room next to mine and the guy was grunting up a storm. Because of the tempo, there's no way that was due to a regular massage.

I recall earlier posts where someone said she's trying to keep it discreet or that the owners don't know about it. With so many guys asking for her and the grunting, there's no way owners don't know what's going on.But you have to beg for it! Just not worth it with so much better out there. I was there last Monday.

Kenzowilluta
01-21-12, 11:20
Had two experiences with "sweet steph", she gives a full nude massage for a decent price. She comes to you, she didn't have the oil and offered FS I at first declined, then the next day called and got both. Nice time and nice girl, if you like a little chocolate.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nude-exotic-erotic-massage-incall-tonight-24/6526934

Dabbler1000
01-22-12, 15:47
Had two experiences with "sweet steph", she gives a full nude massage for a decent price. She comes to you, she didn't have the oil and offered FS I at first declined, then the next day called and got both. Nice time and nice girl, if you like a little chocolate.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nude-exotic-erotic-massage-incall-tonight-24/6526934How much was the FS?

George1969
01-25-12, 11:31
Just wondering if anybody has seen either of these two ladies recently. I have tried to contact both of them with no success. I have not seen any ads for either of them on Craigslist, so I'm wondering if they are still in business.You can find lucky on Craigs list. Her phone number is in her add. Great massage and happy ending as ussal. Has anyone been able to receive anything beyond HJ from Lucky? She's a very cute lady and very nice massage table setup in her condo.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2813598179.html

Guy1000
01-26-12, 07:59
Has anyone actually seen Kat in Brighton? An actual report would be great.

Gigaman
01-26-12, 10:00
You can find lucky on Craigs list. Her phone number is in her add. Great massage and happy ending as ussal. Has anyone been able to receive anything beyond HJ from Lucky? She's a very cute lady and very nice massage table setup in her condo.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2813598179.htmlI've seen Lucky several times in the past. Her massage is pretty good, firm and therapeutic. He HJ is okay, but the downside is she doesn't really let your hands roam much. Her clothes stay on, and no touching allowed on the boobs, only ass and thighs. After a while, I got tired of it, and don't see her any more. May be YMMV, but that's been my experience.

King #1
01-26-12, 13:19
Has anyone actually seen Kat in Brighton? An actual report would be great.Working on it. Almost made it last week but a scheduling conflict on my part prevented it.

John3030
01-26-12, 19:15
Working on it. Almost made it last week but a scheduling conflict on my part prevented it.I'd love to hear a report as her ads look good, but I suspect it is all business.

Guy1000
01-26-12, 23:25
I've noticed the price keeps creeping up.

Working on it. Almost made it last week but a scheduling conflict on my part prevented it.

Levenosky
01-31-12, 01:18
I had seen a AMP provider some time ago even before joining the board. Though not the FS, the massage was very good and she was a nice lady too. I was out of MI for over 4 weeks after the 2nd visit and things changed when I returned. The digits were not working and her place was not an easy access without appointment. I thought I lost it but other day I bumped on to her at a fastfood place, but could not talk to her. She used to be at Hewitt Road. If any one has her new digits, I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks

MichaelG
02-04-12, 16:48
I'm interested in a good deep tissue massage to help with my shoulder problems. I would like an attractive White or Asian women with a HE at the end, nothing more.

Any suggestions?

KittyChaser010
02-05-12, 09:05
Backpage. Com ann arbor services ann arbor therapeutic massage.

Report AdMassage Service.

Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 12:12 AM.

Mature, attractive, professional offering massage services in a clean, private, and comfortable setting. I work 7 days per week and charge $60. 00 for a full hour of relaxing massage (incall). Hot shower is included. Right off US-23, by St. Joes Hospital. Call me to set up an appointment. You'll enjoy every minute of it.

Karen

734-340-7002 This is the ONLY way to get an appointment. I do NOT set up appointments via email or text. Do NOT email or text me.

No phone calls before 8am or after 10pm. Phone calls are allowed until 10pm for setting up future appointments, however, actual appointment times are from 9am until 8pm.

I never send out pictures, please don't ask. I will not perform massages in costumes.

Clark Road at Golfside Road. 48197.

Clark at Golfside. 48197*** google map*|*yahoo map.

• Post ID: 5507720 annarbor.Was looking for a mild initially tried to set up with Kat in Brighton again but once again no answer when I called. Decided to try out Karen. She does massage out of her apartment and gave me directions to her place. Very easy to set appointment. .6 for the hour. Shower is available before and / or after massage. She only has 1 hour appointments available which was fine with me. So I get there didn't ask for money upfront and left the room for me to get undressed. She comes back in and asks if I would like a draping. Of course I say no. So she stars the massage very good massage I'd give it a 8 on the scale with light brushing of the boys. Very good conversation if you like talkers. She told me she like being nude and sometes visits nudist resorts. Said I can ask anything so of course I was doing lots of dirty talk at the same time being respectful. I ask her to get naked which she does at no extra $. Body was ok she's in her late 40s so lots of sagging but by then the conversation had me so wound up I was on with it. She's got a smaller frame though. On the flip jr was raging which she seemed to like. Said he looks happy to see her and she cplimented jr on how much he's grown and I kept commenting on how good jr would make her feel if she let him inside of her. She laughed and was polite but she Said she wasn't FS. That didn't stop me from being persistent because now I was really worked up as she kept massaging my chest and stomach. She does allow plenty of roaming but no fiv or fia. She then tells me she is going to take the tension out of jr with her hands. Pretty good HJ slow strokes had her stop a few times for maximum buildup. Then jr erupts! She actually jumps a little at first because there were so.

E powerful streams coming out. She laughed and asked what do I eat to make it erupt like that. I guess it's a rare talent because a lot of providers seem surprised at the amount of baby batter I'm able to produce. Anyway, she tugs it all out cleans me up and gets the excess off her stomach, chest, table and the floor. (yes guys it got messy) she was a really good sport though. I took a shower and she disinfects the table again as she did before I got on which I like. Overall, a very good massage and he. Just wish I could have talked her into FS. As always YMMV. I left happy tried to tip. 3 she left the ten and said she had fun too. So I left light and happy for. 8 total. Would repeat if I just wanted a good massage with a good he. But I'm the type of monger that likes to spray different girls to see what I can talk them into doing. I guess it's the thrill of the unknown and the hunt. May try again one day to see if I can get get to go FS but until then it's on to the next one! Hope this helps anyone that was curious about this one. She is an overall sweetheart.

As always be safe out there!

Bigdikdanaler
02-05-12, 22:02
Karen great for sure, no complaints at all, but I would say she older then late 40's.

ImmAFool
02-06-12, 08:15
Always clean, consistent, nice, no hassle, no bullshit.

TedKr
02-08-12, 23:06
Well I am not as impressed as some with Karen. I set up a appointment, and I can see why she doesn't show pics before hand. Looks a lot older then what she says she is. I felt like it was a "mom" not a MILF. The masssage was decent, but I wasnt, and couldn't get turned on by her. Massage was worth the 60.

Happy hunting.

USG445
02-10-12, 17:38
TOFTT. Visited a new place in Dexter MI. In a house converted to offices.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2844406758.html

Is the same Chinese girl, age 29, that worked at a massage place by Big Boy on Washtenaw Ave. Photo in the CL listing is not her. 1 hr massage was OK. Draping required. She said no to any other services.

ImmAFool
02-11-12, 07:05

Is the same Chinese girl, age 29, that worked at a massage place by Big Boy on Washtenaw Ave. Photo in the CL listing is not her. 1 hr massage was OK. Draping required. She said no to any other services.She had no appointments available Friday, so I didn't go. Thanks for the heads up. I remember her from the other place. Petite, decent English.

JoesParty
02-11-12, 12:43

Is the same Chinese girl, age 29, that worked at a massage place by Big Boy on Washtenaw Ave. Photo in the CL listing is not her. 1 hr massage was OK. Draping required. She said no to any other services.Good report, and thanks for TOFTT. Do you think you could ever find anything extra in Dexter? I doubt it; too small-town. I'd think the trip to Jackson would be better if you're already out that way.

Levenosky
02-16-12, 01:38
Visited this AMP (I intentionally not mentioning any names but sure most of you would know which one it is) operated out of an apartment. This was my second visit and would be the last one too. .60 an hour. The lady started massage without draping, got a nice massage on boys so was waiting for the better part on flip. After 15 minutes, I smelt something so nasty that was like a rotten "skunk". Just when I thought it was gone there comes another spray of it. I could not bare that but some how holding my breath. While she was massaging my neck there comes another burst, this time with a loud noise and stronger stink. I was about to throw up, so told her to stop and was out of the door in no time. I read some one else had the similar experience in this forum but never thought it would be so nasty. I would probably never visit her again (she is a very nice person otherwise. Polite and sweet when she greets you). It was very nice of her that she only took. 2 from me for 20+ minutes.

Tremolo
02-17-12, 09:34
Visited this AMP (I intentionally not mentioning any names but sure most of you would know which one it is) operated out of an apartment. This was my second visit and would be the last one too. .60 an hour. The lady started massage without draping, got a nice massage on boys so was waiting for the better part on flip. After 15 minutes, I smelt something so nasty that was like a rotten "skunk". Just when I thought it was gone there comes another spray of it. I could not bare that but some how holding my breath. While she was massaging my neck there comes another burst, this time with a loud noise and stronger stink. I was about to throw up, so told her to stop and was out of the door in no time. I read some one else had the similar experience in this forum but never thought it would be so nasty. I would probably never visit her again (she is a very nice person otherwise. Polite and sweet when she greets you). It was very nice of her that she only took. 2 from me for 20+ minutes.I wonder if she is sick lately or on some type of medication that makes that happen? I had read the other report similar to this. I saw her for several years with no problems like this. That's why I think this must be a recent health development or something.

Anyway, that sounds like a horrible (yet somewhat humorous) experience. Sorry to hear it. Also sorry to think that she is going to lose clientele if she continues to stink up her massage room every time she has a customer. She is a sweetheart.

Dabbler1000
02-17-12, 19:50
I wonder if she is sick lately or on some type of medication that makes that happen? I had read the other report similar to this. I saw her for several years with no problems like this. That's why I think this must be a recent health development or something.

Anyway, that sounds like a horrible (yet somewhat humorous) experience. Sorry to hear it. Also sorry to think that she is going to lose clientele if she continues to stink up her massage room every time she has a customer. She is a sweetheart.She has a new regimen which consists on mixing up a bunch of fruit, vegetables etc in a blender. I heard this issue before, but lucky for me, never experienced the outcome.

Ksolaris2000
02-18-12, 00:38
Visited this AMP (I intentionally not mentioning any names but sure most of you would know which one it is) operated out of an apartment. This was my second visit and would be the last one too. .60 an hour. The lady started massage without draping, got a nice massage on boys so was waiting for the better part on flip. After 15 minutes, I smelt something so nasty that was like a rotten "skunk". Just when I thought it was gone there comes another spray of it. I could not bare that but some how holding my breath. While she was massaging my neck there comes another burst, this time with a loud noise and stronger stink. I was about to throw up, so told her to stop and was out of the door in no time. I read some one else had the similar experience in this forum but never thought it would be so nasty. I would probably never visit her again (she is a very nice person otherwise. Polite and sweet when she greets you). It was very nice of her that she only took. 2 from me for 20+ minutes.It's been 2 years since I have seen her but I used to spend, sometimes over 4 hours with her at a time and that never happened while we were together. She is a sweetheart and I hope she is okay. I know, I never would have stayed that long if that was going on, that room is just too small and no ventilation!

Kwakaz1100
02-18-12, 13:13
She has a new regimen which consists on mixing up a bunch of fruit, vegetables etc in a blender. I heard this issue before, but lucky for me, never experienced the outcome.The last time I saw her was a month or so ago and she was drinking some kind of slop but I don't think she farted, at least I didn't smell anything. Also her acne was getting bad again.

Member #4025
02-20-12, 10:06
The last time I saw her was a month or so ago and she was drinking some kind of slop but I don't think she farted, at least I didn't smell anything. Also her acne was getting bad again.I saw her for my first time earlier this month. I'm from Lansing and was in Ann Arbor for a few hours for business. She was very easy to meet, very friendly on my arrival and slipped out of her simple dress, wearing only bra and panties for massage. Massage was decent no draping and my hands could roam; she did drink something from time to time, she seemed to have some nasal congestion clearing her throat periodically, had some Chinese soap opera on her computer that she watched (didn't bother me) ; never noticed any problematic oders or unsavory discharges. She went over my hour, removed her panties and bra, finished with nice HJ while I sucked on her nice B breasts which was all I had time for but pointed to her pussy, smiled and said next time. I paid 80 which seemed very fair; I will try her again.

Dabbler1000
02-25-12, 17:24
I saw her for my first time earlier this month. I'm from Lansing and was in Ann Arbor for a few hours for business. She was very easy to meet, very friendly on my arrival and slipped out of her simple dress, wearing only bra and panties for massage. Massage was decent no draping and my hands could roam; she did drink something from time to time, she seemed to have some nasal congestion clearing her throat periodically, had some Chinese soap opera on her computer that she watched (didn't bother me) ; never noticed any problematic oders or unsavory discharges. She went over my hour, removed her panties and bra, finished with nice HJ while I sucked on her nice B breasts which was all I had time for but pointed to her pussy, smiled and said next time. I paid 80 which seemed very fair; I will try her again.It's nice to see Lola is being so friendly. Lansing has some better options. Mimi at Lansing Accupressure is a GFE.

Member #4025
02-26-12, 10:54
It's nice to see Lola is being so friendly. Lansing has some better options. Mimi at Lansing Accupressure is a GFE.I have seen Mimi once and have to agree; I did not travel to AA just to see Lola, but rather scheduled with her while there on business. Each has their pros and cons; with the pros outweighing the cons for both and I would see both again.

Throtbngr
02-26-12, 19:34
Saw this ad http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2870004954.html Called set up appointment quick and easy. Decent looking female spoke above average English and decent massage. No draping seemed promising until the flip. Out of nowhere comes the towel! Bottom line attractive female decent massage decent price NO extras offered! When she gave me her card I realized it was Penny from Dexter! My TOFTT

Guy1000
03-03-12, 15:48
http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/soft-and-sensual-massage-by-mia-26/5720840

TheOnly1
03-17-12, 22:31
If anyone has plans of patronizing the place on Washtenaw (across from the big Chinese buffet and the big Chinese grocery, next to a pizza joint) for other than strictly legit theraputic massage, well good luck. I went into today and interrupted a Power point slide show lecture on accupunture given by Dr. Pi and attended by 5 students. Probably good massages to be had, but nothing extracurricular. I've had strictly legit experiences at Mei (a bit further east on washtenaw). Very good massage, bordering on sensual from one of the older gals, but no extras.

DarkSilver
03-19-12, 23:07
Just curious has anyone tried TaiJi Therapy? It is located in the strip mall with panera's just behind the applebees off ann arbor saline road. Looks like it may be another Mei massage but you never know.

Tremolo
03-20-12, 00:18
Just curious has anyone tried TaiJi Therapy? It is located in the strip mall with panera's just behind the applebees off ann arbor saline road. Looks like it may be another Mei massage but you never know.I stopped in there a few weeks ago. It's a great massage, but was draped the whole time (butt) and there was not even a flip. They advertise head, face, neck, shoulders, upper and lower back, arms, legs and feet as part of the massage. I thought it'd be like Mei's. But it wasn't even as sensual as Mei's. No flip at all and a draping over my butt the whole time. She did let it slide down a little though, and she was friendly and flirty, but I feel like it's a totally legit place. It actually used to be in the Briarwood Mall. Called Tai Ji Wellness.

I would love to hear a report that contradicts my experience, or any other useful info on this place! I doubt anyone's getting anything there though. Bummer. This town is so dry as far as AMP activity. That recent report about walking in on a slide seminar on Acupuncture at the Washtenaw Massage place sort of cracked me up though. LOL.

DarkSilver
03-20-12, 23:31
I stopped in there a few weeks ago. It's a great massage, but was draped the whole time (butt) and there was not even a flip. They advertise head, face, neck, shoulders, upper and lower back, arms, legs and feet as part of the massage. I thought it'd be like Mei's. But it wasn't even as sensual as Mei's. No flip at all and a draping over my butt the whole time. She did let it slide down a little though, and she was friendly and flirty, but I feel like it's a totally legit place. It actually used to be in the Briarwood Mall. Called Tai Ji Wellness.

I would love to hear a report that contradicts my experience, or any other useful info on this place! I doubt anyone's getting anything there though. Bummer. This town is so dry as far as AMP activity. That recent report about walking in on a slide seminar on Acupuncture at the Washtenaw Massage place sort of cracked me up though. LOL.Thanks for the feedback

JuanBee
03-20-12, 23:46
Just curious has anyone tried TaiJi Therapy? It is located in the strip mall with panera's just behind the applebees off ann arbor saline road. Looks like it may be another Mei massage but you never know.I go there for regular massages. Every time I've gone, it has always been male therapists. I've seen one female and you definitely would not want anything else from her.

Unfortunately the only thing that comes remotely close to a HINT of extras is when the male therapists lean over and his junk is rubbing on your arm. You can totally feel it through the hospital scrubs they wear. But I am assuming you don't want those extras.

Tremolo
03-21-12, 10:05
I go there for regular massages. Every time I've gone, it has always been male therapists. I've seen one female and you definitely would not want anything else from her.

Unfortunately the only thing that comes remotely close to a HINT of extras is when the male therapists lean over and his junk is rubbing on your arm. You can totally feel it through the hospital scrubs they wear. But I am assuming you don't want those extras.Haha! Yeah. No thanks.

The female therapist I had was pretty cute though. Likely a different girl than the one you mention. Anyway, it was an excellent massage. I just do believe that this place is a no-go for anything extra.

ImmAFool
04-14-12, 09:31
http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/2945316294.html

I must have called them at some point, and they stored my number. I'm sitting on my couch at home and they text me, warm oil and soft hands, etc.

I looked for reports but I couldn't find anything. I started texting back, asking where they were and the name of the place, and they wouldn't tell me. They just asked if I wanted to make an appointment. So I said sure, for 4 days later. They said they would confirm appointment the day before and give me the address then. This secrecy seemed like a good sign for extra's.

The place is a little hard to find, in a commercial building set back from the road. It turns out it's one room in a building where various types of offices are located.

Apparently there are several girls who work as independent contractors out of this room.

I got Erica, young, attractive, friendly, shapely, and I immediately stripped right in front of her so she knew I wasn't shy.

She is obviously trained, excellent massage, but she made comments about "as long as it's therapeutic, etc, and kept me draped.

She brushed the Johnson a few times and said "oh, sorry". I told her no problem.

No extra's.

Who knows what the other girls are like, but it appears to be legit.

A few issues, there was no hot towel or shower, so I left a greasy pig. Also, I scheduled 90 minutes and got 60. And, another therapist showed up before we were done, with her basket of sheets, to claim the room for the next appointment.

Not sure if I will repeat.

Anyone have any experience out there?

ImmAFool
04-14-12, 09:44
I had to go to Livonia, so I killed 2 birds with one stone.

Went to Acu in Westland.

Korean, not Chinese.

I think the difference is significant. In Orlando, where I go for business, it's largely Korean.

I think they have better technique, firmer pressure, and a distinct style. They come from New York, where they get trained before moving to other parts of the country.

They seperate the massage portion from the happy portion. When the massage is "done", they dim the light, they start a feather touch, they whisper / whistle, and that signals the lead up to

The flip, where no negotiation is required, it's just automatic. I think this certainty allows for greater relaxation.

This lady had a great array of streches, great leg technique, solid pressure, and.

She was smokin' hot. Young, cute, nice bod, tight white pants.

I was taking a long time, and she was allowing roaming, but only outside the clothes, so she climbed up on the table doggy style with her little rear in my face, sort of 69, and that was the extra inspiration I needed.

If they were closer, I would go every week.

I thought her massage was as good as any legit, trained place I have been to.

Oh, and there was a second girl there who was young and hot also.

Chinese places often have little training it seems, the negotiation in broken English is maddening, and you never know what you will get.

Gigaman
04-14-12, 12:39

Went to Acu in Westland.

Korean, not Chinese.

I think the difference is significant. In Orlando, where I go for business, it's largely Korean.

I think they have better technique, firmer pressure, and a distinct style. They come from New York, where they get trained before moving to other parts of the country.

They seperate the massage portion from the happy portion. When the massage is "done", they dim the light, they start a feather touch, they whisper / whistle, and that signals the lead up to

The flip, where no negotiation is required, it's just automatic. I think this certainty allows for greater relaxation.

This lady had a great array of streches, great leg technique, solid pressure, and.

I was taking a long time, and she was allowing roaming, but only outside the clothes, so she climbed up on the table doggy style with her little rear in my face, sort of 69, and that was the extra inspiration I needed.

Chinese places often have little training it seems, the negotiation in broken English is maddening, and you never know what you will get.Do you remember the name of the lady you saw? The ladies here are usually in their late 30's or early 40's. I was there about a month ago and saw Hanna. She was early 40's and okay looking, but I wouldn't describe her as "Young, cute, hot". Maybe the staff changed since I went there. Sounds like I need to revisit.

ImmAFool
04-14-12, 13:16
Do you remember the name of the lady you saw? The ladies here are usually in their late 30's or early 40's. I was there about a month ago and saw Hanna. She was early 40's and okay looking, but I wouldn't describe her as "Young, cute, hot". Maybe the staff changed since I went there. Sounds like I need to revisit.It was Angela or something like that, and she is new, she said she just got to Michigan from New York, where she was "trained". Tough to gauge the age of Asian ladies, but I would say mid 20's, maybe early 30's. But fresh looking.

The other lady I saw, that let me in, was older, but still decent looking. I guess my characterization of her was not entirely accurate, forgive me, I was caught up in the moment, typing away like I'm cool or something. She was a fairly typical looking AMP girl, not bad, good enough to get the job done.

John3030
04-14-12, 15:36
http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/2945316294.html

Apparently there are several girls who work as independent contractors out of this room.

Anyone have any experience out there?There are definitely some interesting ads connected to that phone number, everything from tattoo training to lesbian massages

Tremolo
04-14-12, 21:01
There are definitely some interesting ads connected to that phone number, everything from tattoo training to lesbian massagesYeah, I noticed this too. It definitely seems that if you are a woman, you'll get extras at this place. LOL.

I say pass on this one.

Brenn Hoffman
04-16-12, 08:06

Went to Acu in Westland.

Korean, not Chinese.

Chinese places often have little training it seems, the negotiation in broken English is maddening, and you never know what you will get.Is there a BP or CL link to this place.

NeverTell
04-17-12, 05:57
Anybody seen Lola lately? Her phone is going to voicemail and she isn't calling back. She has always returned my calls in the past. She usually will change her message if she is on vacation so I don't think that is it. She even has a recent posting on backpage. If she isn't available, who do you recomend for a similar price?

ImmAFool
04-17-12, 07:40
Is there a BP or CL link to this place.Http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2961116687.html

RicoJive
04-17-12, 13:26

Went to Acu in Westland.

Korean, not Chinese.

Chinese places often have little training it seems, the negotiation in broken English is maddening, and you never know what you will get.What was the damage ($)?

Brenn Hoffman
04-17-12, 15:11
Anybody seen Lola lately? Her phone is going to voicemail and she isn't calling back. She has always returned my calls in the past. She usually will change her message if she is on vacation so I don't think that is it. She even has a recent posting on backpage. If she isn't available, who do you recomend for a similar price?Last time ideas there, maybe In February she said she was going to China around April or may with her daughter so she may be there already!

As far as someone else Karen is Ypsi is around 60 per hour but limited menu.

ImmAFool
04-18-12, 06:33
What was the damage ($)?$80 for the hour, plus tip.

Levenosky
04-20-12, 00:34
Yesterday dreamed of Karen at a clean and nice place. I must admit, her attitude is very nice right from the time she greets you at the door way till the time you leave. Good massage for 45 minutes with a HE at no extra cost. Very limited menu but I guess, it is lot better than risking myself at those AMP's who do not care much about hygiene. Karen is good if you need a decent massage (un rushed) with a HE at a reasonable damage.

MoonShadow913
04-20-12, 09:45
Yesterday dreamed of Karen at a clean and nice place. I must admit, her attitude is very nice right from the time she greets you at the door way till the time you leave. Good massage for 45 minutes with a HE at no extra cost. Very limited menu but I guess, it is lot better than risking myself at those AMP's who do not care much about hygiene. Karen is good if you need a decent massage (un rushed) with a HE at a reasonable damage.Karen is located where and is there contact info?

InSearchOfMoar
04-23-12, 10:25
She's been advertising forever there. Anyone ever give her a try?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/searching-for-a-great-escapeget-a-massage-by-a-filipina-therapist-810-449-9938/5627783

KittyChaser010
04-23-12, 12:42

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/searching-for-a-great-escapeget-a-massage-by-a-filipina-therapist-810-449-9938/5627783I've wanted to try Jazz for quite some time now. Every now and then I like milfs. I called to schedule, but she wanted $$ for an hour. $$ is a lot of money especially if I'm not getting FS for sure. Maybe I'll call her up and see if the price changed. Really tempted to give her a try. But for $$ I want msog and unlimited menu. If you try her before I do report back. Hope this was helpful because I can't find a report on her.

Levenosky
04-23-12, 14:02
Karen is located where and is there contact info?She has been mentioned many times RTFF you will find all the info

Entiqual
04-23-12, 19:07

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/searching-for-a-great-escapeget-a-massage-by-a-filipina-therapist-810-449-9938/5627783Jazz gives a fantastic massage and has an easygoing attitude. She is a trained massage therapist. She usually gets naked without prompting. I guess it keeps massage oils off her clothes. I like her but she is expensive. $$ per hr. Good massage and HE only.

Ksolaris2000
04-23-12, 23:27

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/searching-for-a-great-escapeget-a-massage-by-a-filipina-therapist-810-449-9938/5627783I used to see her about once a month while she was in town (she traveled between Michigan and California). Great massage and did body slides. Started the session with a shower together, she did all the work. Allowed me DATY and afterwards did a nice BBBJCIMNS. Stopped seeing her about 10 months ago because of the distance and thought $$ was a bit pricy. She is a very sweet girl.

QuestForFun
04-26-12, 11:51
Any news with KJ in AA lately? Is Nina still there?

Any info would be appreciated!

Abc2012
04-28-12, 12:44
Anyone been to.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-by-miss-blue-eyes-28/8512583

Dabbler1000
04-28-12, 15:01
Anyone been to.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-by-miss-blue-eyes-28/8512583Have not seen her, but have read a couple of reviews. Chubby girl, ready and willing. I think you can be happy if if that is what you are looking for.

Jack Hmm
04-28-12, 17:35
Anyone been to.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-by-miss-blue-eyes-28/8512583I saw her a few times before the big boards got shut down. After that she started advertising for massage instead of an escort. Shy girl, pictures accurate, open to pretty much anything (cim, greek.).

QuestForFun
04-28-12, 20:10
Anyone been to.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-by-miss-blue-eyes-28/8512583Yes, that's Kay. She's nice and easy on the pocketbook.

Horn Dog Too
04-29-12, 23:00
I had the pleasure of meeting Karen. I'm a senior citizen so she is a young lady to me. LOL. I say that because for the younger members she may not be your cup of tea. Karen is exactly what "mature" gentlemen may need. She gave me a wonderful massage, the best I've had so far in Detroit. However that's all. She is a lovely, personable woman who doesn't do extras. None were offered and none were asked for. As advertized. 6 and I gave her a. 2 tip. I will repeat.

Ksolaris2000
05-02-12, 18:53
I had the pleasure of meeting Karen. I'm a senior citizen so she is a young lady to me. LOL. I say that because for the younger members she may not be your cup of tea. Karen is exactly what "mature" gentlemen may need. She gave me a wonderful massage, the best I've had so far in Detroit. However that's all. She is a lovely, personable woman who doesn't do extras. None were offered and none were asked for. As advertized. 6 and I gave her a. 2 tip. I will repeat.Is this the Karen at Clark Road at Golfside Road who advertises on Craigs list? I saw her about a year ago, stayed in the room while I undressed. Gave a good massage and talked about the younger girls selling sex and said she did not do that but gave a HE at the end without me asking, I guess she didn't consider a HJ sex. Also allowed touching, outside only. Wore very loose fitting jean short shorts so you could see her goods when you laid down (she was shaved).

Horn Dog Too
05-03-12, 23:35
Is this the Karen at Clark Road at Golfside Road who advertises on Craigs list? I saw her about a year ago, stayed in the room while I undressed. Gave a good massage and talked about the younger girls selling sex and said she did not do that but gave a HE at the end without me asking, I guess she didn't consider a HJ sex. Also allowed touching, outside only. Wore very loose fitting jean short shorts so you could see her goods when you laid down (she was shaved).I guess as in all things. YMMV. I didn't see her ad on craigslist. I was referred.

USG445
05-07-12, 10:55
Any news with KJ in AA lately? Is Nina still there? Any info would be appreciated!She is still there. Good massage. No extras.

MoonShadow913
05-07-12, 16:44
She is still there. Good massage. No extras.I thought there have been reports of extras at KJ. Has that changed?

ImmAFool
05-19-12, 06:17
http://www.myuniquemassage.com/ann-arbor-office.html

Bought a groupon and tried her.

In a house near Westgate.

She's a tall slender African American.

Her massage room is in the basement, she had a tray of strawberries and cheese, water, etc.

Very private, so I was wondering if there would be a chance.

But no, and I did not even broach the subject.

She is obviously well trained, she kept it professional, and she can go so deep you feel it in your bones.

I mean if you need a real massage, this woman knows.

Very intelligent person also. Well spoken and educated.

I'm not sure what her normal rate is, I think I paid $39 for the groupon and tipped her $20.

Guy1000
05-19-12, 09:02
http://www.myuniquemassage.com/ann-arbor-office.html

Bought a groupon and tried her.

In a house near Westgate.

She's a tall slender African American.

Her massage room is in the basement, she had a tray of strawberries and cheese, water, etc.

Very private, so I was wondering if there would be a chance.

But no, and I did not even broach the subject.

She is obviously well trained, she kept it professional, and she can go so deep you feel it in your bones.

I mean if you need a real massage, this woman knows.

Very intelligent person also. Well spoken and educated.

I'm not sure what her normal rate is, I think I paid $39 for the groupon and tipped her $20.Dude, there is nothing wrong with using a coupon!

Best Idea ever.

Kazoomick
05-24-12, 23:15
Saw this one recently. Cuter than the ad photos. Used non-scented oil but it was hell to get off. Took three showers and went through an entire bar of soap. Also, very controlling and upselling. I had a good time. But, I don't think I'd repeat for the price.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/esalen-massage/8152493

TwistedBrother
05-25-12, 08:59
What did you get and for what price?

Saw this one recently. Cuter than the ad photos. Used non-scented oil but it was hell to get off. Took three showers and went through an entire bar of soap. Also, very controlling and upselling. I had a good time. But, I don't think I'd repeat for the price.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/esalen-massage/8152493

JuanBee
05-25-12, 09:18
What did you get and for what price?I thought I saw reviews for this months ago where she said a prayed OUT LOUD right before starting. Curious to hear if she's "lost her way".

Tremolo
05-25-12, 14:51
I thought I saw reviews for this months ago where she said a prayed OUT LOUD right before starting. Curious to hear if she's "lost her way".Haha! Yeah, so far I haven't read any reviews indicating that she's offering a "fall from grace" either. However, it seems that consistent prior reports indicate that she's an upsell and pricy. And that there is no HE.

Kazoomick
05-25-12, 23:29
Haha! Yeah, so far I haven't read any reviews indicating that she's offering a "fall from grace" either. However, it seems that consistent prior reports indicate that she's an upsell and pricy. And that there is no HE.Yep, she's a prayer. If you ante up, she milks the prostate so no orgasm can occur. Then, she says 'hurry up my next appointment is arriving'. It's a nice racket.

Gigaman
05-26-12, 08:55
Yep, she's a prayer. If you ante up, she milks the prostate so no orgasm can occur. Then, she says 'hurry up my next appointment is arriving'. It's a nice racket.She posted "Tantra Private Lessons" recently at $225 per hour on backpage. Not sure what it's about. But based on the reviews, it's probably her way of charging more for no extra service.

Was the massage any good?

Tremolo
05-27-12, 08:39
Yep, she's a prayer. If you ante up, she milks the prostate so no orgasm can occur. Then, she says 'hurry up my next appointment is arriving'. It's a nice racket.I did an online search awhile back, using her phone number. Her name came up and I googled that. A bunch of stuff showed up about a court case and trial where she had been charged with harassing a minor and restraining order, etc. This was a couple years ago. I've heard her house has junk all over the place, like Sanford and Son or something. LOL. All this along with the prayer reports and shady upselling. She sounds wacko.

InSearchOfMoar
05-30-12, 21:52
Any updates on Amy along Packard? She used to give a great handshake to everyone and a bit more to selected few but and last I heard handshakes been off too! Any new intros?

ThanksTried to get an appt last week. I had been before and the appt was later evening. This time she was having a no go. 3pm is her cutoff now which leads me to believe not much is going on (especially if she's still in the Packard office building, which was fine. Late at night)

DetroitWill
06-01-12, 19:24
Does anyone know if she is back. I was looking at another sit and it indicated she was. Any Info?

Semsearch
06-01-12, 21:40
Does anyone know if she is back. I was looking at another sit and it indicated she was. Any Info?Lola is back but her menu is nothing like the old days. Very restrictive now.

Sapper
06-01-12, 22:38
Lola is back but her menu is nothing like the old days. Very restrictive now.Lola will be leaving for China in two weeks, and won't return until August. I'm unaware of any restrictions, same as always, though lacking the spirit of years past.

Deepcover
06-03-12, 08:42
Yep, she's a prayer. If you ante up, she milks the prostate so no orgasm can occur. Then, she says 'hurry up my next appointment is arriving'. It's a nice racket.How does she "milk the prostrate so no orgasm can occur"?

MRIdude
06-16-12, 18:54
Went last Friday to Spa Misty. Mamasan took the. 6 house fee and led me to the room."Jewelry" came in a few minutes later and gave me the standard AMP treatment. TS was good, massage so-so. CBJ and FS. She was decent looking, a little extra around the middle but not too bad, decent natural C cups. 1.6 OTD. If it was closer I would repeat, but not sure it is worth the drive from the other side of AA.

Richie Dagger
06-18-12, 13:47
Went last Friday to Spa Misty. Mamasan took the. 6 house fee and led me to the room."Jewelry" came in a few minutes later and gave me the standard AMP treatment. TS was good, massage so-so. CBJ and FS. She was decent looking, a little extra around the middle but not too bad, decent natural C cups. 1.6 OTD. If it was closer I would repeat, but not sure it is worth the drive from the other side of AA.Did you get your salad tossed for the 1.6?

AdamAston
06-20-12, 15:17
I saw her a few times before the big boards got shut down. After that she started advertising for massage instead of an escort. Shy girl, pictures accurate, open to pretty much anything (cim, greek.).I am a newbie so please explain some words for me. What do you mean for "the big boards, CIM and Greek"? So Kay was an escort. She seems to be my type. Does she do extra besides massage? How much does she charge? In-call or out-call? Thanks!