PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Gene2
07-11-22, 10:18
Quite possible. I don't know why they would do that. When you show up you will see.

I guess I think different and that is why all my pics are within the last couple months. I want you to see what you get when you show up.From my own experience as a middle aged man I am visually enticed buy an attractive and youthful photo of an alluring woman. When I reach out and make an appointment, my chemistry becomes hyper-charged and I'm ready for fun and release. If, upon arrival, the woman is substantially different in appearance, I'm disappointed. But I'm still charged up and ready for action. So, if she is not disgusting looking (or smelling) I'm still a potential paying client. If she compensates with sexy talk, cute outfit, fresh scent, a fondling touch, and tells me I'm handsome and sexy (I'm not), and She wants me. I am very likely to peel off the cash and have some fun. Disappointed but satisfied. Is still satisfied. Cindy you sound fantastic.

Just my two cents.

G2 (visiting from GR).

Jack159
07-11-22, 11:21
I gave her a message on here and I hope she replies.

Review on Denise "table bath" in A2. 200 for the hour and you lay on your stomach and she washes you essentially from.

A sink. She teases quite a bit and she's nice to talk to. It's in her private condo. Super close to the freeway. On the flip she takes off her robe and she's totally naked. She'll let you touch her ass and tits and that's it. She likes to be in control. She'll tease you to the very end and release with a HJ. One time she did give my member a lick and a little suck but not a full out BJ. I've seen her 3 times and only once that happened. I'd go back. She was super comforting. I wonder if anyone has done more?

https://tryst.link/massage/denisebathSound interesting for short time but how long you just lay soaking wet? I mean all session is in a big sink / wet table?

Honestly A2 Cindy sounds more fun. Specially looking at her colorful pics on tryst.

Gene2
07-11-22, 11:23
Quite possible. I don't know why they would do that. When you show up you will see.

I guess I think different and that is why all my pics are within the last couple months. I want you to see what you get when you show up.From my own experience as a middle aged man I am visually enticed buy an attractive and youthful photo of an alluring woman. When I reach out and make an appointment, my chemistry becomes hyper-charged and I'm ready for fun and release. If, upon arrival, the woman is substantially different in appearance, I'm disappointed. But I'm still charged up and ready for action. So, if she is not disgusting looking (or smelling) I'm still a potential paying client. If she compensates with sexy talk, cute outfit, fresh scent, a fondling touch, and tells me I'm handsome and sexy (I'm not), and She wants me. I am very likely to peel off the cash and have some fun. Disappointed but satisfied. Is still satisfied. Cindy you sound fantastic.

Just my two cents.

G2 (visiting from GR).

Johnnysex77
07-11-22, 21:11
I couldn't agree more. She is a sweetheart. Very pretty face. Reliable and not all sorts of saggy. She's not skinny for sure. But def sexy. Great tits. Maybe a little thick in the mid section. But it's no big deal. Nobody is perfect. But she is easily the best in Ann Arbor by a few miles! Can't wait to see her again. Great massage and very fun finish. Overall. Her reliability and cleanliness and great attitude tops a maybe thick middle that some may not like.I had the opportunity to see Cindy this weekend. I agree with what's said here. The pics on a earlier post here are absolutely accurate to go along with a pretty face. Communication was top notch. Her location is in a professional building, which was empty because of the weekend. It seems like her location inside the building is removed enough, that you shouldn't encounter anyone, but tough to say without seeing it during the week.

Overall, it was a great visit. Setting up the appointment was easy and professional. Cindy's service was great. I plan on seeing her again when I'm in town.

TheScientist
07-11-22, 21:57
Hello gents,

I read through the first dozen or so pages and I found that these were the most mentioned spots:

Bamboo.

Luna.

Piaoran.

Shiny.

And I'm wondering if any of these strike a good balance between attractive ladies, decent massage and good attention on the flip (I'm not looking for 100% in each category, but one with the highest overall category). Interestingly, the consensus seems to be that Shiny is both the best and worst place in the area. Any advice would be much appreciated. Also, how do the ladies respond around here if you ask to see everyone who's available? I've been to places where they refuse and others where they happily trot out for your attention. Oh, and if you do have any specific rec's for location / provider, how often do you actually get the person you book? First time in the area, but I'll probably be back so I thought I'd actually post instead of just lurk. I'll post a review of wherever I end up. Thanks!

AnnArborCindy
07-11-22, 22:09
I had the opportunity to see Cindy this weekend. I agree with what's said here. The pics on a earlier post here are absolutely accurate to go along with a pretty face. Communication was top notch. Her location is in a professional building, which was empty because of the weekend. It seems like her location inside the building is removed enough, that you shouldn't encounter anyone, but tough to say without seeing it during the week.

Overall, it was a great visit. Setting up the appointment was easy and professional. Cindy's service was great. I plan on seeing her again when I'm in town.Thanks, it was nice meeting you.

HeeJunk
07-11-22, 22:16
Hello gents,

I read through the first dozen or so pages and I found that these were the most mentioned spots:

Bamboo.

Luna.

Piaoran.

Shiny.

And I'm wondering if any of these strike a good balance between attractive ladies, decent massage and good attention on the flip (I'm not looking for 100% in each category, but one with the highest overall category). Interestingly, the consensus seems to be that Shiny is both the best and worst place in the area. Any advice would be much appreciated. Also, how do the ladies respond around here if you ask to see everyone who's available? I've been to places where they refuse and others where they happily trot out for your attention. Oh, and if you do have any specific rec's for location / provider, how often do you actually get the person you book? First time in the area, but I'll probably be back so I thought I'd actually post instead of just lurk. I'll post a review of wherever I end up. Thanks!No booking. No lineups. Drive to Jackson.

TheScientist
07-11-22, 22:36
No booking. No lineups. Drive to Jackson.So just head to the town square? The tourist office maybe?

Mr517
07-12-22, 08:20
No booking. No lineups. Drive to Jackson.Lucky spa is your best bet in Jackson, after that Tokyo.

Riker101
07-12-22, 08:57
These are options— but the place to go is visit Cindy.

https://tryst.link/massage/asiancindy

Hello gents,

Bamboo.

Luna.

Piaoran.

Shiny.

And I'm wondering if any of these strike a good balance between attractive ladies, decent massage and good attention on the flip (I'm not looking for 100% in each category, but one with the highest overall category). Interestingly, the consensus seems to be that Shiny is both the best and worst place in the area. Any advice would be much appreciated. Also, how do the ladies respond around here if you ask to see everyone who's available? I've been to places where they refuse and others where they happily trot out for your attention. Oh, and if you do have any specific rec's for location / provider, how often do you actually get the person you book? First time in the area, but I'll probably be back so I thought I'd actually post instead of just lurk. I'll post a review of wherever I end up. Thanks!

Jp1225
07-12-22, 09:12
From my own experience as a middle aged man I am visually enticed buy an attractive and youthful photo of an alluring woman. When I reach out and make an appointment, my chemistry becomes hyper-charged and I'm ready for fun and release. If, upon arrival, the woman is substantially different in appearance, I'm disappointed. But I'm still charged up and ready for action. So, if she is not disgusting looking (or smelling) I'm still a potential paying client. If she compensates with sexy talk, cute outfit, fresh scent, a fondling touch, and tells me I'm handsome and sexy (I'm not), and She wants me. I am very likely to peel off the cash and have some fun. Disappointed but satisfied. Is still satisfied. Cindy you sound fantastic.

Just my two cents.

G2 (visiting from GR).I concur. And most who post pics are banking on this. Just like photos of house for sale. They are doctored to look spacious, bright, etc. Of course a smart woman will post pics they are most flattering to her figure. Filters and new technologies further enhance.

But Cindy is as authentic as I have come across in this hobby. She will turn down potential customers who are rude or won't provide some measure of safety and assurance prior to first meet. She's a smart and independent woman. She knows how to treat good customers well.

BusterButt69
07-12-22, 11:12
These are options but the place to go is visit Cindy.

https://tryst.link/massage/asiancindyBased on the angle of all the photos from that link, she must be really proud of her tits, because they seem to be front and center on every photo! I would have to have a few handfuls / facefulls to confirm, but they look like they might be nice tits!

Riker101
07-12-22, 11:41
Based on the angle of all the photos from that link, she must be really proud of her tits, because they seem to be front and center on every photo! I would have to have a few handfuls / facefulls to confirm, but they look like they might be nice tits!You are very right! All the way around. Excellent naturals.

HarryDude
07-12-22, 17:16
Well had the pleasure to meet her recently. What a gem, she's smart, clean, and friendly. Really a great time, an actual stellar massage as well. Give her a shot, you will not leave unhappy. I'll see her again when I'm out that way. Money well spent, please guys be nice to her she's authentic, great assets with a little belly but let's me honest a good number of us have bellys LOL myself included. If you're looking for a 90 lb spinner you'll be disappointed. If you're looking for a natural, girl, well MILF next door you'll be happy.

MousePad313
07-12-22, 18:02
I concur with all the other reports here. Cindy is genuine, kind, talented, and sexy! Please treat her right, respectfully and professionally. She is very worth your time!

AnnArborCindy
07-12-22, 22:30
Thank You, for all the kind words.

BusterButt69
07-13-22, 17:00
Second time this has happened to me there, I walk up and ring the doorbell, and she says she has an appointment and she's the only one there, can't help me. She tells me I should have made an appointment. The problem is, every time I call their phone it goes straight to voicemail if I leave a message I don't get a reply back, and their site has a chat feature, but I don't get an answer on that either. So how am I supposed to be seen? If I can't just walk in because I need to call for an appointment, but if I can't get through when I call what am I supposed to do? I like bamboo, it's just about my speed, but, if I can't be seen then what am I supposed to do?

Rubbur
07-14-22, 13:13
Second visit to Shiny. I requested Jenny (first time took luck of the draw and caught Kiki).

Jenny is very sexy. If you care about the massage quality, go with Kiki.

Jenny was far more flexible with me regarding my desires I felt, but some of that might be that I was less apprehensive the second time in. Jenny was a great lay and a far better CBJ.

Maybe Kiki will open up with me next time, and I will give more direction now that I know the system better. If you have to have bigger tits and a pretty good massage go with Kiki. Though tits aren't huge. Satisfying none the less.

Member #6061
07-14-22, 14:54
Second time this has happened to me there, I walk up and ring the doorbell, and she says she has an appointment and she's the only one there, can't help me. She tells me I should have made an appointment. The problem is, every time I call their phone it goes straight to voicemail if I leave a message I don't get a reply back, and their site has a chat feature, but I don't get an answer on that either. So how am I supposed to be seen? If I can't just walk in because I need to call for an appointment, but if I can't get through when I call what am I supposed to do? I like bamboo, it's just about my speed, but, if I can't be seen then what am I supposed to do?Only time I had an issue was going on a Sunday morning. The sign wasn't on though. I never call ahead, but maybe I'll try now.

JohnP423
07-14-22, 17:51
Second visit to Shiny. I requested Jenny (first time took luck of the draw and caught Kiki).

Jenny is very sexy. If you care about the massage quality, go with Kiki.

Jenny was far more flexible with me regarding my desires I felt, but some of that might be that I was less apprehensive the second time in. Jenny was a great lay and a far better CBJ.

Maybe Kiki will open up with me next time, and I will give more direction now that I know the system better. If you have to have bigger tits and a pretty good massage go with Kiki. Though tits aren't huge. Satisfying none the less.What was the damage?

Rubbur
07-14-22, 18:07
What was the damage?Both times its been. 8 for the house, and 1.2 for FS. Dunno if HJ or BJ only is less.

Additional not about Jenny that I forgot to mention. She's a ball squeezer. A couple times it was pretty f'ing painful and had to tell her to stop. Whoever taught her that cut it out! :-D.

Rubbur
07-14-22, 18:56
Both times its been. 8 for the house, and 1.2 for FS. Dunno if HJ or BJ only is less.Correction: I meant 1. 4 for vs.

McFinley
07-14-22, 20:00
Both times its been. 8 for the house, and 1.2 for FS. Dunno if HJ or BJ only is less.

Additional not about Jenny that I forgot to mention. She's a ball squeezer. A couple times it was pretty f'ing painful and had to tell her to stop. Whoever taught her that cut it out! :-D.I've only ever discovered Piaoran, which left much to be desired. I'll have to check out shiny and report back. Any info on table showers or nuru? DM with info please.

PokerMan39
07-14-22, 20:28
Second time this has happened to me there, I walk up and ring the doorbell, and she says she has an appointment and she's the only one there, can't help me. She tells me I should have made an appointment. The problem is, every time I call their phone it goes straight to voicemail if I leave a message I don't get a reply back, and their site has a chat feature, but I don't get an answer on that either. So how am I supposed to be seen? If I can't just walk in because I need to call for an appointment, but if I can't get through when I call what am I supposed to do? I like bamboo, it's just about my speed, but, if I can't be seen then what am I supposed to do?Next time, text the number and set up an appointment. They answer back quickly. Works every time.

BusterButt69
07-15-22, 02:24
Next time, text the number and set up an appointment. They answer back quickly. Works every time.I actually tried that multiple times, didn't get an answer back. Did they change their phone number?

Rubbur
07-15-22, 10:13
I've only ever discovered Piaoran, which left much to be desired. I'll have to check out shiny and report back. Any info on table showers or nuru? DM with info please.Dunno about a straight up but I with oil and all that. They do have a table shower. Some have mentioned that they don't always have it available. Jenny hooked me up after our last session though.

FinallyJoined
07-15-22, 10:27
I actually tried that multiple times, didn't get an answer back. Did they change their phone number?I always text and have never had an issue. Google profile has correct number. I went recently and had Sophia. Actually was a great massage. Slight tease and average HJ on the flip.

DrewMonger123
07-16-22, 13:01
My usual legitimate message place didn't survive the pandemic. I recently increased my mongering to find someplace that provided a massage at that level but with a bonus HE. I mean, might as well.

After this past week, I was pretty sore, and considering all the positive reviews for AnnArborCindy, I decided to give her a try. I was not disappointed. While not at the same level as my previous full body, she did a very good job working some of the knots out of my back and legs. I left looser and much happier. I'd easily say it was one of the better massages that I have had at a place in and around Ann Arbor. For me at least, the massage was the original reason I got into this hobby.

Cindy is worth the experience. I'd recommend if you haven't yet, you should text her or give her a call. Her info was included earlier in this forum. She is precious, treat her well.

Disclaimer, I hadn't tried any legitimate places in the area, so I cannot compare to anywhere else in the area.

AnnArborCindy
07-19-22, 22:13
My usual legitimate message place didn't survive the pandemic. I recently increased my mongering to find someplace that provided a massage at that level but with a bonus HE. I mean, might as well.

After this past week, I was pretty sore, and considering all the positive reviews for AnnArborCindy, I decided to give her a try. I was not disappointed. While not at the same level as my previous full body, she did a very good job working some of the knots out of my back and legs. I left looser and much happier. I'd easily say it was one of the better massages that I have had at a place in and around Ann Arbor. For me at least, the massage was the original reason I got into this hobby.

Cindy is worth the experience. I'd recommend if you haven't yet, you should text her or give her a call. Her info was included earlier in this forum. She is precious, treat her well.

Disclaimer, I hadn't tried any legitimate places in the area, so I cannot compare to anywhere else in the area.Thank You Very Much.

FinallyJoined
07-22-22, 10:26
https://www.scarletamour.com/us/annarbor/6296b5d485033fdf78c33493

Been waiting to see reviews. Seems like they are in multiple Michigan cities, if it's actually not a scam.

JWombach
07-23-22, 16:17
Thank You Very Much.She's full of caca asking for pic, and deposit.

QuestForFun69
07-23-22, 16:29
I don't know If I will get band from the site but here are some pictures she sent me. I chatted with her for 3 days and she has too many don'ts for me! She doesn't swallow which was the biggest for me.

Good luck for those that visit with her.

Thanks Roadrunner.Nice pics. I'm definitely curious what her rules are that put you off. She looks like she may be fun, LOL.

AnnArborCindy
07-24-22, 09:35
She's full of caca asking for pic, and deposit.I have never asked anyone for a deposit.

Biggy313
07-24-22, 11:59
So you let a sex worker shame you with a look? I think she probably played you like a fiddle. She accepted the same from me with a smile and then took a pounding. If you are unexperienced with woman let me be the first to tell you that they all are good actresses when it comes to getting cash.News flash, they all act!

Member #6054
07-24-22, 13:34
News flash, they all act!What a looker.

Riker101
07-25-22, 09:49
She's full of caca asking for pic, and deposit.It's irritating when people come up with strait lies. Cindy does not do any of those things. Don't come on here and smear an excellent provider. Totally safe.

Jp1225
07-25-22, 14:28
It's irritating when people come up with strait lies. Cindy does not do any of those things. Don't come on here and smear an excellent provider. Totally safe.I concur with Riker. Don't let a regular / newbie with 7 posts to his credit deter you from giving Cindy a try. She's worth it.

FinallyJoined
07-25-22, 15:38
What a looker.Who is this?

FinallyJoined
07-25-22, 16:21
She's full of caca asking for pic, and deposit.Cindy does ask for a picture. I understand why some may not feel comfortable with this but I think it's now for her safety. Especially with her being independent. She does not ask for a deposit. At least not when I visited.

DrewMonger123
07-25-22, 22:45
Cindy does ask for a picture. I understand why some may not feel comfortable with this but I think it's now for her safety. Especially with her being independent. She does not ask for a deposit. At least not when I visited.She didn't ask me for a pic nor deposit.

Member #6054
07-26-22, 15:01
Who is this?She was in your area until August 2018. Do you remember her? Is so, were did she work? PM me with details.

FinallyJoined
07-28-22, 16:39
She was in your area until August 2018. Do you remember her? Is so, were did she work? PM me with details.No idea. Don't recognize. Good luck.

JWombach
07-28-22, 18:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hocjock05
07-29-22, 22:09
This place is consistently okay.

Usually okay to good massage, light teasing, and HJ.

Not a lot of roaming allowed.

Good in a pinch. I have not been back since they reopened but will check it out soon.Have you checked it out since?

LoVecchio
07-30-22, 11:33
What a looker.Looks like the Korean mother on Gilmore Girls: Scary!

Member #6061
07-30-22, 14:10
Had a chance to meet Cindy. Quite pleasant and a good experience. She did a good job at working out my sore spots.

WillBad
07-31-22, 09:16
She's full of caca asking for pic, and deposit.Full disclosure I haven't even seen Cindy yet, but was messaging her yesterday to get an appointment set up. Very easy and professional comms. A deposit wasn't even discussed and she only would require a verification picture if she can't verify you on here. She was able to verify me on here and thus didn't need a pic. I hope this helps with any confusion / BS being spread on here about her.

LookingToSee
07-31-22, 16:08
Any intel on new place in Howell?

https://lansing.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-asian-517-234-9366-mature/964045269620

ThirdTime
08-02-22, 08:43
Full disclosure I haven't even seen Cindy yet, but was messaging her yesterday to get an appointment set up. Very easy and professional comms. A deposit wasn't even discussed and she only would require a verification picture if she can't verify you on here. She was able to verify me on here and thus didn't need a pic. I hope this helps with any confusion / BS being spread on here about her.Too bad about a pic confirmation. Was going to contact her. I never share a pic.

Linking your handle here via contact w a provider is problematic as well IMHO.

3 x.

Koan5
08-02-22, 13:02
What a looker.Looks hot.

Fitzie00
08-02-22, 14:20
Well I called God and Jesus several time after meeting her.I'd be praying to them that she was of legal age.

Fitzie00
08-02-22, 14:24
News flash, they all act!And acting is fine with me as long as it's not way over the top. By the way, the "looker" is way better than some I've been with in AMPs and AAMPs.

Devin6
08-02-22, 16:43
Yesterday, I went to Shinyspa to look for KIKI, and found a new girl. She was so beautiful, she looked younger and more beautiful than the previous two girls. This is the most beautiful girl I have ever met in this area. She told me her name was Nana, and I enjoyed every moment of my massage time with her! I will come back!

Tommy101
08-03-22, 07:57
Any intel on new place in Howell?

https://lansing.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-asian-517-234-9366-mature/964045269620Nice clean place. Standard issue services. HE is available. 130 all in 40 something age.

SilasMarner100
08-03-22, 09:07
New spa opening today. Royal Spa on Packard in Ypsilanti.

Cjhound
08-03-22, 12:08
Yesterday, I went to Shiny spa to look for KIKI, and found a new girl. She was so beautiful, she looked younger and more beautiful than the previous two girls. This is the most beautiful girl I have ever met in this area. She told me her name was Nana, and I enjoyed every moment of my massage time with her! I will come back!I was logging in to make a post and saw this so I thought a reply is a natural place to put it, since my opinion is a little different. I just wasn't as impressed with Nana. The language on this post seems a bit like broken engrish in some spots. And all 4 posts are praising Shiny. Hmmmm.

Here's my review. I called to see Jenny for the second time and was told she was away and was offered new girl, Nana. I thought why not, since I had already seen Kiki and Jenny and enjoyed them both. I'm here for the variety. My 2 cents, Nana isn't as pretty as Jenny, nor Kiki. She may be younger, who knows, but there is certainly a little baby fat the the body just isn't as tight. Her face and all is just average. She is NOT ugly by any means, but she is not the MOST beautiful in the area. She is number 3 our of 3 at Shiny in my opinion. To each his own. This is my opinion and mine only.

AMichiganMan
08-03-22, 19:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AMichiganMan
08-03-22, 19:37
Too bad about a pic confirmation. Was going to contact her. I never share a pic.

Linking your handle here via contact w a provider is problematic as well IMHO.

3 x.Right? I would never share my handle here let alone send a provider any information about myself. I've always been a little bit shocked at how many people are ok sending these women selfies and work emails ect. Especially when there are so many that require no verification LOL. Like why would you send someone you don't know information about yourself?

Anyways, for anyone whos just starting hobbying, just don't get into that practice. We are the market. They cater to us. Not the other way around.

Member #6061
08-04-22, 07:33
Totally agree. I am getting tired of reading all these super positive reviews on Shiny and also on Cindy. This site is for men to share information not for providers to fluff their own feathers.Reviews are information sharing. The whole point of this thread is to give legit reviews on providers. You don't like rosey reviews, don't know what to tell you other than it seems personal.

BusterButt69
08-04-22, 07:37
New spa opening today. Royal Spa on Packard in Ypsilanti.Definitely worth checking out, gave it a try, had a nice time. Just going with an open mind, and,! They're about the same as you would have for bamboo.

Bmarr77
08-04-22, 09:54
Definitely worth checking out, gave it a try, had a nice time. Just going with an open mind, and,! They're about the same as you would have for bamboo.What are their rates? Are they more attractive than bamboo? Thanks.

JWombach
08-04-22, 12:00
Right? I would never share my handle here let alone send a provider any information about myself. I've always been a little bit shocked at how many people are ok sending these women selfies and work emails ect. Especially when there are so many that require no verification LOL. Like why would you send someone you don't know information about yourself?

Anyways, for anyone whos just starting hobbying, just don't get into that practice. We are the market. They cater to us. Not the other way around.But wants my face pic and my account username to verify. That's why I gave up on this hobby. The LE is not very smart and neither are the pimps or hoes and everyone is ugly. Pointless.

Gene2
08-04-22, 13:13
Reviews are information sharing. The whole point of this thread is to give legit reviews on providers. You don't like rosey reviews, don't know what to tell you other than it seems personal..Great post. We need more posts and reviews. Not less. If someone wants to give a great review for Cindy, that is helpful. Other reviews balk about the need to be verified. Both ends of the spectrum are helpful. A true Michigan man would understand and appreciate that truth. OSU fan would probably complain about posts that are super positive. Keep on posting all reviews here! Cindy sounds amazing. Go blue!

G2.

Bmw550
08-04-22, 15:19
I saw Cindy the other day and everyone was right, absolutely worth the visit. Beautiful Asian woman, nice melons, and a good touch to do everything that you like.

I was actually shocked at how pretty she was considering the drought in AA. But its def worth your time and effort to go see her. I was concerned about the pic for confirmation but I'm glad I got past that.

It's worth the drive!

Bmw550
08-04-22, 15:20
Definitely worth checking out, gave it a try, had a nice time. Just going with an open mind, and,! They're about the same as you would have for bamboo.What was the damage and do you need to call first or just show up?

AMichiganMan
08-04-22, 16:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BusterButt69
08-04-22, 16:58
What was the damage and do you need to call first or just show up?Same as most places, $70 house fee for an hour, then the rest depends on your negotiating skills. It seems like it's better if you call, in fact come you probably should call. There's not a sign out front, there's not a name on the outer door you just go in the main door of the building and then the spa is the door on the right out of the three suites.

Moonglow913
08-05-22, 09:09
Great post. We need more posts and reviews. Not less. If someone wants to give a great review for Cindy, that is helpful. Other reviews balk about the need to be verified. Both ends of the spectrum are helpful. A true Michigan man would understand and appreciate that truth. OSU fan would probably complain about posts that are super positive. Keep on posting all reviews here! Cindy sounds amazing. Go blue!

G2.You sure can tell college football is right around the corner.

Gene2
08-05-22, 13:29
You sure can tell college football is right around the corner.Excellent point. Of course my football reference was a subtlety. And as much as I enjoy college football I like beauties like Cindy more.

UltraDude
08-07-22, 12:32
Definitely worth checking out, gave it a try, had a nice time. Just going with an open mind, and,! They're about the same as you would have for bamboo.I thought I'd check Royal out since I'm a fan of Bamboo, but I was getting a little tired of the same providers each time. So I tried Bamboo aaaaaaand I was greeted by Amy from Bamboo. Which isn't a bad thing, but I was expecting someone new at least. For the time being the two main providers from Bamboo are at Royal, and Michelle and Coco are at Bamboo. Just a heads so you know what to expect.

MichiBob
08-08-22, 15:50
I saw Cindy the other day and everyone was right, absolutely worth the visit. Beautiful Asian woman, nice melons, and a good touch to do everything that you like.

I was actually shocked at how pretty she was considering the drought in AA. But its def worth your time and effort to go see her. I was concerned about the pic for confirmation but I'm glad I got past that.

It's worth the drive!Been seeing all the great reviews of Cindy and am thinking of seeing her. Love her pics and the big natural breasts. Just curious if she is FS or more just massage with happy ending. Feel free to respond by private message if discretion is an issue. Thanks.

JD143
08-09-22, 08:30
I know I'm not helping, but what are your guys' favorite places? I've gone to a few already, just want to expand my experiences.

JD143
08-09-22, 08:48
Anyone have any info on Tropical Touch?

Trobber222
08-09-22, 12:23
Been seeing all the great reviews of Cindy and am thinking of seeing her. Love her pics and the big natural breasts. Just curious if she is FS or more just massage with happy ending. Feel free to respond by private message if discretion is an issue. Thanks.I agree. The rate shows 250/ hr. We arent' talking about just HE are we? Love the assets, but that's way above the usual 1 hr HJ rate.

GoodTimer88
08-09-22, 14:32
I thought I'd check Royal out since I'm a fan of Bamboo, but I was getting a little tired of the same providers each time. So I tried Bamboo aaaaaaand I was greeted by Amy from Bamboo. Which isn't a bad thing, but I was expecting someone new at least. For the time being the two main providers from Bamboo are at Royal, and Michelle and Coco are at Bamboo. Just a heads so you know what to expect.I. noticed the same thing. The same provider at both p!aces and said it was her second day on the job and would only do HE. Who can I ask for that has a more Of an open menu? She was cute and it was a nice HE, but I'm looking for more.

FinallyJoined
08-09-22, 22:30
Anyone have any info on Tropical Touch?It's the same American girls in bikinis place that has been there. Over prices and nothing extra. Correct me if I'm wrong.

FinallyJoined
08-09-22, 22:31
I know I'm not helping, but what are your guys' favorite places? I've gone to a few already, just want to expand my experiences.Take 5 minutes to read through the thread and you will find your answers. Or share about place you have been and people will share back.

FinallyJoined
08-09-22, 22:37
Couple weeks back I made it to see Cindy. Most all of it has been discussed in other reviews. Is the price steep? Yes. But for me, I like the inconspicuous location. I like that she is independent. I liked that communication was easy. Environment was clean and safe. The service is unmatched for the immediate area. She wants to please. She goes the extra mile. If you visit, don't haggle the price, treat her with respect and I imagine you will have a good time.

JungLee
08-11-22, 10:55
Does anyone has link for Cindy? How can I get in touch with her?

JungLee
08-11-22, 14:28
Does anyone have link for Cindy's adv that they can post or DM? Thank you guys!

WestStar1967
08-11-22, 19:43
Just wondering if any Intel on her.

Turbo351
08-12-22, 02:45
Just wondering if any Intel on her.I haven't made it up to visit her, would very much like to some day.

If you go far enough back to be before the plague her reports from 2017-2018 and maybe before were all very good, GFE or nearly so depending on personal chemistry. Unfortunately you'll have to dig back manually because the search doesn't like 3 letter searches.

ThrobbinWood
08-12-22, 06:23
Just wondering if any Intel on her.In the Ann arbor massage thread, search for Brighton. A lot will come up on her.

Moonglow913
08-12-22, 08:38
Does anyone has link for Cindy? How can I get in touch with her?Last I checked she is on Tryst.

JungLee
08-12-22, 14:35
Last I checked she is on Tryst.Thank you!

DrewMonger123
08-12-22, 19:14
Jenny is back at Shiny.

GoodTimer88
08-15-22, 14:04
Met with Cindy. Convienent, discrete, friendly, attractive, accomadating. Worth your time and $$ to explore.

Brenn Hoffman
08-15-22, 15:47
Have you checked it out since?So I had some time on my hands and called the number I had for south Lyon.

A lady answered and really pressured me to try the new shop in Brighton, she said it is open later than south Lyon.

The place in Brighton is called Hyacinth Massage. It's off of grand river on Harte road in a new building.

Massage was so so, no oil and over the towel only. HE available. But rack stayed covered unless I paid more.

50 for the half hour and tipped 30.

Still need to make it to SL but there is a new place in Brighton.

YetAnotherGuy
08-18-22, 16:28
Can verify that it's Coco and Michelle at Bamboo right now. Unfortunately I forgot to ask the name so I'm not sure which one I saw. Haven't been there since Lily was there. But whoever it was, better experience this time. She's young and cute although no revealing clothing. The massage was actually good and there was a decent amount of ass play. No entry, which is not my thing, and when she got the idea of what I wanted she actually asked if she should go in or not. This was much appreciated! Not sure if anything more than HE is on the table but that plus the aforementioned bum fun is pretty ideal for me anyway. I wonder if I went back soon if she would remember and give more of that from the get go. But I don't know which one to ask for damn it.

Anyway, hh was. 5 and tip was. 5. Tried to tip. 4 but she was a little insistent. I don't mind though because I always cheap out and go for the hh. Is the hr worth it here for any reason?

Also, wanted to share a great Nuru provider I saw recently that is a hot blonde white chick, since a lot of people are looking for something new here. But she's out in mad heights near Troy. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/89127834.

Will write up in Detroit forums.

Timberwolf
08-18-22, 20:29
Can verify that it's Coco and Michelle at Bamboo right now. Unfortunately I forgot to ask the name so I'm not sure which one I saw. Haven't been there since Lily was there. But whoever it was, better experience this time. She's young and cute although no revealing clothing. The massage was actually good and there was a decent amount of ass play. No entry, which is not my thing, and when she got the idea of what I wanted she actually asked if she should go in or not. This was much appreciated! Not sure if anything more than HE is on the table but that plus the aforementioned bum fun is pretty ideal for me anyway. I wonder if I went back soon if she would remember and give more of that from the get go. But I don't know which one to ask for damn it.

Anyway, hh was. 5 and tip was. 5. Tried to tip. 4 but she was a little insistent. I don't mind though because I always cheap out and go for the hh. Is the hr worth it here for any reason?

Also, wanted to share a great Nuru provider I saw recently that is a hot blonde white chick, since a lot of people are looking for something new here. But she's out in mad heights near Troy. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/89127834.

Will write up in Detroit forums.The AMP ladies seldom ask before going in the backdoor. Most of the time it is a complete surprise. Downriver nuru lady got approval before going in. I think she's the only one that ever asked me.

Rubbur
08-19-22, 07:28
Went to Shiny this week and found that Kiki is not there any longer or may only occasionally turn up. I saw Isabelle or Isabella and loved it. She is probably mid 20's, sexy and affectionate. Body shape is somewhere between Kiki (pretty curvy, C cups) and Jenny (super petite, bee stings). Isabella is all natural and probably about a B cup. She was dressed very sexy in a short poofy skirt and a sexy top. When the massage started she asked what kind of massage I liked and I just responded, "any type". This prompted her to immediately strip and say, "ok body to body".

She spoke pretty good English too. Good enough to try an upsell to "more of a GFE" which I didn't go for but did ask what that might entail. She stated that it could include kissing, BBBJ, 69, etc. When I asked how much she said it started at 2 which I interpreted to mean after your. 8 to the house, if you donated 2, you could start to choose from that menu.

After we finished our session, since she spoke well and we could understand each other I asked some other questions. I asked if Kiki was still there. That is when I learned that she may not return or only show up sometimes. She stated that she herself was only going to be there for 2 weeks or so. I asked about Jenny and she said that Jenny is there long term. I asked about Nana who someone mentioned in this forum. It sounds like she is not there any longer or is only part time or something. Sounds like they might have at least one new girl there every couple of weeks.

Wiggles0923
08-19-22, 14:04
The AMP ladies seldom ask before going in the backdoor. Most of the time it is a complete surprise. Downriver nuru lady got approval before going in. I think she's the only one that ever asked me.Will either provider here do FS.

Timberwolf
08-19-22, 16:04
Will either provider here do FS.Never been to Bamboo, so I don't know. I'm further south with 2 FS AMPs nearby in Toledo (Sky and Melon).

DetroitRedWing
08-20-22, 21:44
If you like FS w / your massage, Jenny is far more attractive than the ladies in Jackson. More on par with some of the AMPs in Toledo. Quoted 220 for "boom boom", and as much as I like spinners, I opted for just "boom" (CBJ). Jenny's quoted prices are above market (inflation?) but it's been a hot minute since AA had an attractive FS option. Or any FS option? Downsides: Not a fan of Jenny's upselling nor prepaying (drag my ass off the table to get the agreed upon $ beforehand) which is why it may be awhile before I return, but nice to know there's higher octane available in AA.

Timberwolf
08-21-22, 11:32
If you like FS w / your massage, Jenny is far more attractive than the ladies in Jackson. More on par with some of the AMPs in Toledo. Quoted 220 for "boom boom", and as much as I like spinners, I opted for just "boom" (CBJ). Jenny's quoted prices are above market (inflation?) but it's been a hot minute since AA had an attractive FS option. Or any FS option? Downsides: Not a fan of Jenny's upselling nor prepaying (drag my ass off the table to get the agreed upon $ beforehand) which is why it may be awhile before I return, but nice to know there's higher octane available in AA.$220 tip? That is so out of the park that she risks just a massage and no tip at all. I can guarantee my session will be over if I'm quoted something like that.

BusterButt69
08-21-22, 14:01
So I thought I had heard the Amy from bamboo was at Royal in Ypsilanti, so I called over there to ask who is working and I hear that it is Emmy and Sally. FYI the way they say Sally is actually kind of hard to understand, you pretty much have to be listening for it in order to know what they said. Anyways, I have been hoping for amy, I had kind of a not great experience with Emmy before but, I thought I would just go in and see how it went. It didn't go great. I had Emmy again, and for starters, she was sniffing her nose about every 10 to 15 seconds the entire visit, and had the visit before as well. I don't know if that means anything? Always heard it could be an indication of candy use? So, after a pointless period of pretty much non-massage, she starts negotiating about a tip. I tell her don't worry it will be enough. The house fee was already. 7 and she wanted 1. 0 more just to touch the kitty, no fiv. I told her I only had. 9. She did not respond well at all, so I told her just a massage. Of course then she wanted me to get up and get her the money. She complained about it incessantly for probably another 20 minutes. And, actually, after resuming, she stops, goes over and counts the money again. She kept going out into the hallway and complaining to someone else in Chinese. Yeah, kind of wish I spoke Chinese right now. Refuse to lift the shirt, refused to allow any reaching inside of the shirt. She said that would be another hundred. She kept saying that neither of us were happy, and that we were both going to leave mad and that it was all my fault. As I was leaving, Sally introduced herself, she looks kind of cute, I should have tried her! All in all, I got to say, the location of royal is rather convenient, but, Emmy is definitely not worth your time in my opinion! Definitely try sally, and maybe even see if Amy works there?

UltraDude
08-21-22, 15:04
So I thought I had heard the Amy from bamboo was at Royal in Ypsilanti, so I called over there to ask who is working and I hear that it is Emmy and Sally. FYI the way they say Sally is actually kind of hard to understand, you pretty much have to be listening for it in order to know what they said. Anyways, I have been hoping for amy, I had kind of a not great experience with Emmy before but, I thought I would just go in and see how it went. It didn't go great. I had Emmy again, and for starters, she was sniffing her nose about every 10 to 15 seconds the entire visit, and had the visit before as well. I don't know if that means anything? Always heard it could be an indication of candy use? So, after a pointless period of pretty much non-massage, she starts negotiating about a tip. I tell her don't worry it will be enough. The house fee was already. 7 and she wanted 1. 0 more just to touch the kitty, no fiv. I told her I only had. 9. She did not respond well at all, so I told her just a massage. Of course then she wanted me to get up and get her the money. She complained about it incessantly for probably another 20 minutes. And, actually, after resuming, she stops, goes over and counts the money again. She kept going out into the hallway and complaining to someone else in Chinese. Yeah, kind of wish I spoke Chinese right now. Refuse to lift the shirt, refused to allow any reaching inside of the shirt. She said that would be another hundred. She kept saying that neither of us were happy, and that we were both going to leave mad and that it was all my fault. As I was leaving, Sally introduced herself, she looks kind of cute, I should have tried her! All in all, I got to say, the location of royal is rather convenient, but, Emmy is definitely not worth your time in my opinion! Definitely try sally, and maybe even see if Amy works there?Pretty sure Emmy = Amy and you just misheard her name because that sounds like Amy. The upsell, the sniffing, etc.

Sammed99
08-21-22, 15:51
$220 tip? That is so out of the park that she risks just a massage and no tip at all. I can guarantee my session will be over if I'm quoted something like that.Had a very enjoyable session with Jenny a few weeks ago. She asked for and I paid $220 total. Included 60 minutes with a nude message, BJ and CFS. Great session.

BusterButt69
08-21-22, 21:01
Pretty sure Emmy = Amy and you just misheard her name because that sounds like Amy. The upsell, the sniffing, etc.I don't know, because I have met Amy before, I didn't have that kind of experience with her, and I didn't recognize her as a person I knew from bamboo, but it's been a while so I guess it's possible that it is the same person. Hopefully Sally is better, because I think it would do her attitude the world of good to see Sally booked full and her not get any bookings at all.

BusterButt69
08-22-22, 09:14
I don't know, because I have met Amy before, I didn't have that kind of experience with her, and I didn't recognize her as a person I knew from bamboo, but it's been a while so I guess it's possible that it is the same person. Hopefully Sally is better, because I think it would do her attitude the world of good to see Sally booked full and her not get any bookings at all.In fact, now that I think about it the Amy I used to see at bamboo was pretty generous, was okay with baring her chest and being touched there, daty, lots of bare roaming, never talk specific amount but we're just say that she needed to be tipped and exchange, when given her tip would look at it and protest said it was too much. She was kind of lighter skinned, bolt ons, sparse, curly pubic hair.

Timberwolf
08-22-22, 20:03
Had a very enjoyable session with Jenny a few weeks ago. She asked for and I paid $220 total. Included 60 minutes with a nude message, BJ and CFS. Great session.That's better. The poster I quoted made it sound like he is tipping $220. Hell, he might be. Someone in Jackson claims he is tipping Mikki $200.

$140 tip should get you FS at any AMP in the region that offers FS.

UltraDude
08-22-22, 21:01
In fact, now that I think about it the Amy I used to see at bamboo was pretty generous, was okay with baring her chest and being touched there, daty, lots of bare roaming, never talk specific amount but we're just say that she needed to be tipped and exchange, when given her tip would look at it and protest said it was too much. She was kind of lighter skinned, bolt ons, sparse, curly pubic hair.That sounds more like Ivy, TBH. Ivy would sometimes let you go further than standard HE. Amy is older and doesn't have bolt-ons, so I'm guessing you got Ivy and Amy mixed up. I miss Ivy, NGL.

BusterButt69
08-23-22, 12:32
That sounds more like Ivy, TBH. Ivy would sometimes let you go further than standard HE. Amy is older and doesn't have bolt-ons, so I'm guessing you got Ivy and Amy mixed up. I miss Ivy, NGL.Maybe it was ivy, but she's no longer there? That's a bummer does anyone have an idea where she might have gone? Maybe to another place?

BusterButt69
08-23-22, 12:55
That sounds more like Ivy, TBH. Ivy would sometimes let you go further than standard HE. Amy is older and doesn't have bolt-ons, so I'm guessing you got Ivy and Amy mixed up. I miss Ivy, NGL.Well, I don't remember anyone mentioning anything about sally, so at least there's no negative reviews that I remember seeing, she just might be Ypsilanti's salvation! How nice would it be to have a little fun and not have to go to Ann Arbor!

IAmNotMe
08-27-22, 15:02
Had a very enjoyable session with Jenny a few weeks ago. She asked for and I paid $220 total. Included 60 minutes with a nude message, BJ and CFS. Great session.When I saw her she wanted 220 plus 80 to the house. I don't plan on returning at that amount.

PanicKachan
08-28-22, 07:49
Been here for long time and last couple of years with pandemic have not been venturing out and the hobby has been on the back burner. With things mending ready to explore. Checked with Cindy with all the rave reviews here and since not been active here she wanted to do a pic verification. Got through that and scheduled a day and time. Communication was okay not great. My expectations from the forum may be was high nothing to complaint. Was told that she would send coordinates on the day. 24 hours before I again texted to confirm. Reply came back that can't do this week as a personal emergency. Have expected a better response beforehand if she couldn't. Will wait and give it a try next time. Disappointed but will again check in few.

Had few hours due to the cancelation headed to Dearborn Monroe. Don't remember the name. Have been earlier Usual HE. Decent massage. Many have reported about this place including me in the past nothing much to report and no change there.

NoBrain
08-28-22, 10:35
Been here for long time and last couple of years with pandemic have not been venturing out and the hobby has been on the back burner. With things mending ready to explore. Checked with Cindy with all the rave reviews here and since not been active here she wanted to do a pic verification. Got through that and scheduled a day and time. Communication was okay not great. My expectations from the forum may be was high nothing to complaint. Was told that she would send coordinates on the day. 24 hours before I again texted to confirm. Reply came back that can't do this week as a personal emergency. Have expected a better response beforehand if she couldn't. Will wait and give it a try next time. Disappointed but will again check in few.

Had few hours due to the cancelation headed to Dearborn Monroe. Don't remember the name. Have been earlier Usual HE. Decent massage. Many have reported about this place including me in the past nothing much to report and no change there.I've had her cancel on me before and she offered a pretty generous discount for a follow up session. In my experience it's worth the hassle and worth giving her a second shot.

AMichiganMan
08-28-22, 16:41
Had a dream about bamboo recently. In it, I saw Amy who is middle aged and fairly cute (I'd say early forties). The place is right near downtown and in my opinion not in the most ideal location because it is near the homeless shelter right next door which draws significant police presense. I even saw LEO parked outside. But if you can get past that the place is pretty secure. Rung doorbell and walked up to be greeted by Amy. Told her I wanted an hour and was led to one of the rooms. Stripped and lay naked on the table after paying the house fee. She came back in and giggled a bit when she saw me. She ran her hands over me and gave my cock some playful strokes. She then proceeded with around 10 minutes of ok medium pressure massage before getting straight to business. She started massaging my ass and stroking me slowly which I really like. She kept stroking me like that as I was laying on my stomach and kept the same rhythm which drove me crazy. She then used one hand to do a little prostste massage which was much appreciated. I thought about turning over for the finale but what she was doing already felt pretty damn good so I decided to just relax and go with the flow. I lasted another 5 minutes before I blew all over the table as she kept slowly stroking. She went to get a towel to clean up and then massaged for another 5 minutes then tells me were finished. I look at the clock and its only been about 30 minutes although I paid for hour house fee. I mentioned this to her and she acted like she had forgotten LOL. Proceeded to give me the rest of my time with a fairly good massage although I could tell she was a bit annoyed that she wasnt able to end it sooner. At the end I offered her 30 tip and she complained a bit and asked for 40. Agreed to the 40 and left fairly happy.

Over all, I'd say that it was a pretty good experience although definitely a bit rushed. I'd recommend doing the half hour house fee to avoid the nuissance of being rushed.

PanicKachan
08-29-22, 14:01
I've had her cancel on me before and she offered a pretty generous discount for a follow up session. In my experience it's worth the hassle and worth giving her a second shot.Yeah and I am sure I will go and visit her soon its just a matter of time and come back and post the dream run.

LunasMan
08-29-22, 19:35
Shifting through tons of reviews but can't seem to find any AMP that allow or encourage MSOG. Is there any??

Wiggles0923
08-30-22, 12:30
Never been to Bamboo, so I don't know. I'm further south with 2 FS AMPs nearby in Toledo (Sky and Melon).Are the ladies younger and attractive in Toledo.

HeeJunk
08-30-22, 13:05
Shifting through tons of reviews but can't seem to find any AMP that allow or encourage MSOG. Is there any??Jackson. Lucky. Mickie.

LunasMan
08-30-22, 13:34
Jackson. Lucky. Mickie.Yes, I know about the ones in Jackson. Was looking for something a bit closer like Ann Arbor or Detroit.

Eaton Beaver
08-30-22, 13:57
Jackson. Lucky. Mickie.And Hannah.

FinallyJoined
08-31-22, 08:46
Had a dream I couldn't make timing work with Cindy so I went to Royal. Spa signage is smaller, a plus for me. Was greeted in typical fashion and taken to the back. Coco came in and started massage. Average looks, wore a mask so hard to tell about face. Massage was good. Lots of attention to thighs and ass. On the flip she starts with HJ. Under shirt roaming was allowed. I think more is available if they get to know you. All in all was a good experience. 70 plus 40 if I remember right. There are better options in the area but might repeat in a pinch.

LunasMan
08-31-22, 13:59
And Hannah.Multiple reviews that Hannah does not offer MSOG. Are you saying she does?

Josh8
08-31-22, 19:11
Luna. Any intel?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...imacy/49086629

Any intel on this provider? Any feedback would be helpful.

Josh8
09-01-22, 10:31
Luna. Any intel?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...imacy/49086629

Any intel on this provider? Any feedback would be helpful.Sorry, seems the above link is broken, here is the link.

https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bbw-girlfriend-experience-mass/058421018935

DetroitRedWing
09-04-22, 06:52
Went a week ago and got offered Four hands for $100 by fairly attractive girl. I agreed, figuring what the hell. Shoulda asked the age of the other set of hands. Mamasan came in. Nooooooooooooo. Massage was so-so and they talked to each other in Chinese the whole time, loosely translated: "What a sucker, not asking to see the other masseuse in person before agreeing to four hands. " Younger woman just did upper, mamasan lower and when it came to the flip mamasan handled most of the heavy lifting until near the finish, when she (thank god) told her younger counterpart to grab the wheel and drive it home. Lesson learned. Four is not always better than two.

Rubbur
09-05-22, 10:59
Went a week ago and got offered Four hands for $100 by fairly attractive girl. I agreed, figuring what the hell. Shoulda asked the age of the other set of hands. Mamasan came in. Nooooooooooooo. Massage was so-so and they talked to each other in Chinese the whole time, loosely translated: "What a sucker, not asking to see the other masseuse in person before agreeing to four hands. " Younger woman just did upper, mamasan lower and when it came to the flip mamasan handled most of the heavy lifting until near the finish, when she (thank god) told her younger counterpart to grab the wheel and drive it home. Lesson learned. Four is not always better than two.Yeah they seemed to start automatically offering the 4 hands thing during the pandemic. I've only been a couple of times since the 'vid calmed down but both times it's the same deal. The more attractive one (coco) doesn't mind some OTC. She'll even offer some up shirt too. YMMV. I think the shutdown cost them some business, and they are using the 4 hands thing to keep them both busy and maximize income, maybe. Just a guess.

Sammed99
09-05-22, 15:12
Would like to visit Shiny within the next few days. Can anyone provide an update on who's currently working there? TIA.

Cjhound
09-06-22, 16:18
Are the ladies younger and attractive in Toledo.Yes the ladies are younger and more attractive in the 2 mentioned in Toledo. More mileage is offered as well. If I lived closer to Toledo I would certainly not make the trip to Ann Arbor looking to improve any of the categories, of looks, mileage or options.

Sammed99
09-06-22, 22:57
Had a very enjoyable session with Isabella today. Rubbur's description on 8/19/22 is right on. Isabella might not be quite as cute as Jenny. But I found her to be very attractive, all natural, slightly taller, slimmer and way more affectionate. A joy to be with. And had seriously more options available and available without having to work too hard to get them. Including LFK and BBBJ to completion. She convinced me that she enjoyed the session which made it that much better. $260 all in for a full hour with a table shower and a good massage. I know that's a chunk of cash but she makes it worth it IMO. Isabella said that she'll be here another couple weeks. Enjoy the day.

Smashing1979
09-07-22, 07:52
Would like to visit Shiny within the next few days. Can anyone provide an update on who's currently working there? TIA.Saw jenny not too long ago. CBJ / CFS but she was kinda lazy to be honest. Non-existent massage if you're into that. Also maybe I'm being picky but her teeth wasn't great and breath was a little funky. Kinda put me out of the mood. Won't repeat. Go to Toledo or Jackson instead.

Wiggles0923
09-07-22, 09:52
Had a very enjoyable session with Isabella today. Rubbur's description on 8/19/22 is right on. Isabella might not be quite as cute as Jenny. But I found her to be very attractive, all natural, slightly taller, slimmer and way more affectionate. A joy to be with. And had seriously more options available and available without having to work too hard to get them. Including LFK and BBBJ to completion. She convinced me that she enjoyed the session which made it that much better. $260 all in for a full hour with a table shower and a good massage. I know that's a chunk of cash but she makes it worth it IMO. Isabella said that she'll be here another couple weeks. Enjoy the day.Maybe I missed it but do they have full service her. Sounds like it but not sure.

Rubbur
09-07-22, 11:43
Maybe I missed it but do they have full service her. Sounds like it but not sure.Yeah many reviews that state so. At least 4 providers have been reviewed there all with FS on the menu. Not all work at once (2 in my exp) and they may rotate to new ladies occasionally.

I was thinking of trying a slow time which is typical for me anyway, and shooting for both girls at once. If I manage to pull it off I'll come here to brag I mean report.

Cbzunokagw
09-10-22, 00:49
Visited Shiny Spa, drew Jenny. Amazing! Young, attentive, active, I may have my unicorn. Also met Isabella on my way out; she should be your unicorn.

Cbzunokagw
09-10-22, 12:54
I wonder if there is ever anyone on here who speaks Chinese because I would love to have them go to bamboo, and they can let us all know what the ladies say amongst themselves. It would have to be someone who doesn't immediately look like they would speak Chinese though.I am a Westerner who speaks Mandarin. I have heard providers complain about customers, but nothing particularly funny or interesting. Some of y'all arrive smelly, some have too-large members, and some of you need only about 20 seconds to pop.

Johnny075
09-10-22, 16:36
I texted the SL for a visit like I usually do, the reply I received was photo of a business card for Hyacinth Spa in Brighton. After trading a couple of messages I decided to toftt and give Hyacinth a chance. The Hyacinth is in a rather remote quiet setting, where most of the businesses are closed on the weekend. I arrived I met Mimi, English so poor that she had to use google translate to communicate with me. Not that we needed to say much, we both knew why I was there. Mimi is 40 ish, petite spinner type that was wearing a push-up bra. Looked good. I've seen better, and have had worse. Mimi gave an ok massage, firm like I prefer, but there was no flow to her action. I've had better. After giving me a back, then leg massage she went back to the table to get addition oil. She proceeded to work my inner legs, I lifted exposing my balls for easier access and she was running one hand along the crack of my ass and massaging my asshole with one hand and the boys with her other hand. She hand me moaning with pleasure, as she continued to work me over. She knew what she was doing. After 10 minutes, she asked me to flip over, she went right to the boys and massaged them again. Her reply was, you take care of me, okay? Yes, I'll take care of you, I said. She continued to stroke me off, I didn't last too long because of the attention I received while I was still face down. Damage was 70/40. I will make a return visit. The extra attention was worth the visit. Nice if there might be full service after a couple of visits.

Just wondering if anyone has tried Asian SL recently, not sure how to contact them since the cell phone number is being used at the Hyacinth. Nice to have more than 1 option in the area if possible.

BusterButt69
09-11-22, 10:50
I am a Westerner who speaks Mandarin. I have heard providers complain about customers, but nothing particularly funny or interesting. Some of y'all arrive smelly, some have too-large members, and some of you need only about 20 seconds to pop.20 seconds! So you're saying there's some men who can last an entire 20 seconds!

Member #6347
09-12-22, 07:44
Gave Highland Massage off of 59 another try after hearing that IVY may be there from Bamboo. Maria was there instead and I won't be going back.

Attractiveness: 5/10, massage skill 5/10. Pushy, pricey and aggressive. Cut the session short by 20 min. Overall 1/10.

40 min with TS for. 8 plus. 2 tip.

Went in the middle of the day and asked for hr w / TS. Was told I could have 10 minutes now, or wait 10 min and I could do an hour. I wanted the Hr so I waited. Maria gave me a decent TS and an ok massage. Just as the teasing started about 30 min in, someone else came in. She went out for a few minutes and then came back and told me to flip. She asked if I wanted "this" done and I nodded. She said 60 and I said no way. She said 50 and I was not really in the mood at this point anyways so I told her not to worry about it. She then proceeded to jerk aggressively even after I said a couple times not to bother. In the end I got up and said I would giver her. 2 for the massage. She got mad and I kinda regretted giving her any tip at all. She partially blocking the door so I pushed past her and left. It is surprising how bad service in this industry can be sometimes.

Ixby4748
09-12-22, 16:41
Has anyone seen Stephanie lately? I'm in need of a good massage to work some kinks out. I've read some reports that say a HE is possible but not consistently.

OldNSlowa2
09-13-22, 10:18
Has anyone seen Stephanie lately? I'm in need of a good massage to work some kinks out. I've read some reports that say a HE is possible but not consistently.https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/grass-lake-sacred-temple-lomi-lomi/7522432706.htmlHear is her new place Still the same HE.

AlpineStars
09-14-22, 09:48
Visited Shiny Spa, drew Jenny. Amazing! Young, attentive, active, I may have my unicorn. Also met Isabella on my way out; she should be your unicorn.Where is this at.

Sammed99
09-15-22, 09:55
Where is this at.Google Shiny Spa in Ann Arbor and you'll get the location, etc. Was there yesterday. Another very good massage from Isabella. However, I need to correct myself. Jenny is much thinner and attractive than I remembered. Lisa was also there. Lisa seems quite friendly and is very well endowed. Enjoy.

Ausable
09-15-22, 13:16
Google Shiny Spa in Ann Arbor and you'll get the location, etc. Was there yesterday. Another very good massage from Isabella. However, I need to correct myself. Jenny is much thinner and attractive than I remembered. Lisa was also there. Lisa seems quite friendly and is very well endowed. Enjoy.Isabella is fantastic. Great experience and conversation too.

If she asks you for your zodiac sign, do not say Gemini. She is a LEO and apparently she has history with one of the Twins.

Ausable out.

Ryloong22
09-15-22, 22:36
Hey guys, I making a trip to Jackson tomorrow. I like the reviews on Shiny. I'm thinking of stopping there. Seniors can pm me otherwise I won't stop. Just wondering about the lineup. Mikki is definitely on my mind in Jackson. Take care guys.

Rubbur
09-17-22, 12:54
Google Shiny Spa in Ann Arbor and you'll get the location, etc. Was there yesterday. Another very good massage from Isabella. However, I need to correct myself. Jenny is much thinner and attractive than I remembered. Lisa was also there. Lisa seems quite friendly and is very well endowed. Enjoy.Lisa would be new to me at Shiny. Intriguing.

Rubbur
09-17-22, 12:57
Hey guys, I making a trip to Jackson tomorrow. I like the reviews on Shiny. I'm thinking of stopping there. Seniors can pm me otherwise I won't stop. Just wondering about the lineup. Mikki is definitely on my mind in Jackson. Take care guys.It's hard to imagine for me that you'd be disappointed at Shiny. I have not been to Jackson but from what I have heard the ladies are much younger at Shiny. I have been treated well there.

IAmNotMe
09-18-22, 12:31
Can someone please direct me to an AMP where the provider will let me gently face fk to completion. So far I've been unsuccessful. Finding AMPs for BJ or CBJ isn't a problem but face fkng is. PM is preferred. Jackson is to far away and Blue in Toledo was already gone by the time I got down there after that report was posted.

Wiggles0923
09-18-22, 16:15
It's hard to imagine for me that you'd be disappointed at Shiny. I have not been to Jackson but from what I have heard the ladies are much younger at Shiny. I have been treated well there.I thought they were all in there 60's.

IAmNotMe
09-18-22, 16:46
I thought they were all in there 60's.My guess at Shiny is late 30's. Could be early 40's but it didn't appear to be.

Member #6347
09-19-22, 11:02
I texted the SL for a visit like I usually do, the reply I received was photo of a business card for Hyacinth Spa in Brighton. After trading a couple of messages I decided to toftt and give Hyacinth a chance. The Hyacinth is in a rather remote quiet setting, where most of the businesses are closed on the weekend. I arrived I met Mimi, English so poor that she had to use google translate to communicate with me. Not that we needed to say much, we both knew why I was there. Mimi is 40 ish, petite spinner type that was wearing a push-up bra. Looked good. I've seen better, and have had worse. Mimi gave an ok massage, firm like I prefer, but there was no flow to her action. I've had better. After giving me a back, then leg massage she went back to the table to get addition oil. She proceeded to work my inner legs, I lifted exposing my balls for easier access and she was running one hand along the crack of my ass and massaging my asshole with one hand and the boys with her other hand. She hand me moaning with pleasure, as she continued to work me over. She knew what she was doing. After 10 minutes, she asked me to flip over, she went right to the boys and massaged them again. Her reply was, you take care of me, okay? Yes, I'll take care of you, I said. She continued to stroke me off, I didn't last too long because of the attention I received while I was still face down. Damage was 70/40. I will make a return visit. The extra attention was worth the visit. Nice if there might be full service after a couple of visits.

Just wondering if anyone has tried Asian SL recently, not sure how to contact them since the cell phone number is being used at the Hyacinth. Nice to have more than 1 option in the area if possible.Asian SL has always been consistently decent, but It has been a while. They appear to be open? Did you use the number at this link? http://asianmassage.network /?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral.

Rubbur
09-19-22, 14:58
My guess at Shiny is late 30's. Could be early 40's but it didn't appear to be.Jenny, Isabella were late 20's to early 30's. Kiki might be late 30's to early 40's (and still beautiful and sexy AF).

Cbzunokagw
09-20-22, 19:28
Isabella is fantastic. Great experience and conversation too.

If she asks you for your zodiac sign, do not say Gemini. She is a LEO and apparently she has history with one of the Twins.

Ausable out.Haha, my Sag led to her saying "oh, too strong". So not only twins.

Hope you saying she is LEO is not scaring folks away.

Mike8833
09-21-22, 00:00
Jenny, Isabella were late 20's to early 30's. Kiki might be late 30's to early 40's (and still beautiful and sexy AF).Can you provide contact info on the girls?

Thanks!

Forgotten5
09-21-22, 11:16
Very interested in visiting Shiny Spa from what people have been saying. Can someone share how much they charge for things so I know how much cash I should take with me?

Cheers fellas.

Ausable
09-21-22, 12:30
Haha, my Sag led to her saying "oh, too strong". So not only twins.

Hope you saying she is LEO is not scaring folks away.Isabella's Zodiac sign is the Lion!

LunasMan
09-21-22, 14:07
Hey guys, I making a trip to Jackson tomorrow. I like the reviews on Shiny. I'm thinking of stopping there. Seniors can pm me otherwise I won't stop. Just wondering about the lineup. Mikki is definitely on my mind in Jackson. Take care guys.Save your money and get Mikki off your mind. Her service has gone downhill and now she rushes through the appt and on to the next. You're better off at Shiny.

GoodTimer88
09-21-22, 16:42
Very interested in visiting Shiny Spa from what people have been saying. Can someone share how much they charge for things so I know how much cash I should take with me

Cheers fellas.Depends on what you looking for? $220 for FS. Extra for enthusiasm.

Rubbur
09-21-22, 17:01
Google Shiny Spa in Ann Arbor and you'll get the location, etc. Was there yesterday. Another very good massage from Isabella. However, I need to correct myself. Jenny is much thinner and attractive than I remembered. Lisa was also there. Lisa seems quite friendly and is very well endowed. Enjoy.
Can you provide contact info on the girls?

Thanks!Sammed99 said it best in this post.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8132-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6123313&viewfull=1#post6123313.

Forgotten5
09-21-22, 17:37
Depends on what you looking for? $220 for FS. Extra for enthusiasm.Hmm I know the 45 minute massage is 80, how much you think for a BBBJ? Do they offer that?

Lmk.

Appreciate the reply.

Moonglow913
09-22-22, 07:45
Save your money and get Mikki off your mind. Her service has gone downhill and now she rushes through the appt and on to the next. You're better off at Shiny.Not so sure I'd go that far. Age has probably started to catch up and the shear volume has to take its toll but when on she still can be an incredible experience. I guess it comes down to timing. As a guy said in an earlier post, if you are an AMP enthusiast you should get your Mikki card punched at least once.

RickPete1969
09-22-22, 10:27
Anyone have any info on Denise and how her massages are? https://tryst.link/massage/denisebath.

RickPete1969
09-22-22, 10:34
Lisa would be new to me at Shiny. Intriguing.Is Kiki still there? Sounds like a new line up.

RickPete1969
09-22-22, 11:27
I wondered if anyone had tried Tropic Touch in Ann Arbor? This girl posts on EROS and other sites under massage and her phone number comes back to Tropical Touch and she looks like the girl in the video. Do they do more than Bikini massage? https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/6675582.htm?cat=83.

https://www.tropicaltouchspas.com

Zxsaz
09-22-22, 11:46
Has anyone visited Hyacinth Massage off of Grand River NW of Brighton? It's owned by the same people that have Asian SL Massage in South Lyon. I've had a couple of very good times there.

Ausable
09-22-22, 13:01
Is Kiki still there? Sounds like a new line up.Isabella, Jenny & a new one, Lisa, make up the curren lineup.

Ausable Out.

Eaton Beaver
09-22-22, 15:25
Anyone have any info on Denise and how her massages are? https://tryst.link/massage/denisebath.There's at least one report on her here somewhere. Going from memory, she gets naked. Sponge bath, massage, HJ. Nothing more. Nothing less. She's on my to do list. Not a cheap HJ. But worth it to me for a clean, pleasant, and safe experience.

HungaryMan
09-22-22, 20:18
Has anyone visited Hyacinth Massage off of Grand River NW of Brighton? It's owned by the same people that have Asian SL Massage in South Lyon. I've had a couple of very good times there.When you say "there" do you mean that you have visited the location in Brighton or only the SL place?

HouseOfCards
09-22-22, 22:39
I wondered if anyone had tried Tropic Touch in Ann Arbor? This girl posts on EROS and other sites under massage and her phone number comes back to Tropical Touch and she looks like the girl in the video. Do they do more than Bikini massage? https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/6675582.htm?cat=83.

https://www.tropicaltouchspas.comDon't waste your time. Tropical Touch is a chain that's basically a massage version of Hooters. All sizzle, no steak. It would take a minor miracle to get your tropics touched there.

Ackson13
09-23-22, 08:48
Has anyone visited Hyacinth Massage off of Grand River NW of Brighton? It's owned by the same people that have Asian SL Massage in South Lyon. I've had a couple of very good times there.PM Sent.

I have questions about SL Massage. PM Sent. Anyone else know?

Brenn Hoffman
09-23-22, 13:37
Has anyone visited Hyacinth Massage off of Grand River NW of Brighton? It's owned by the same people that have Asian SL Massage in South Lyon. I've had a couple of very good times there.I have been twice for a half an hour.

Standard all the way around. The tease is okay, they hint at DIY but put up no fight for HE. They was no hint at anything else.

50 door tip 30.

Brenn Hoffman
09-23-22, 13:39
PM Sent.

I have questions about SL Massage. PM Sent. Anyone else know?I could pretty much cut and paste the below post from Brighton to SL.

Been to SL a few times. Pretty standard for an AMP.

Before they closed for a few months they door fee was 40/60. Now it is 50/70.

Tip I usually go with 30.

No hint at anything beyond standard.

GoodTimer88
09-23-22, 16:04
Hmm I know the 45 minute massage is 80, how much you think for a BBBJ? Do they offer that?

Lmk.

Appreciate the reply.Not sure on that. Haven't tried and not a big negotiater.

Let us know please.

Cbzunokagw
09-23-22, 21:12
How many here are planning to visit Shiny tomorrow after the you-M football game? PM me if you are; I'll stay clear if I get PMs so why'all can hopefully get full time and happiness. And I'll venture there if not. Jenny's out tomorrow, so just Isabella and Lisa.

Neilnbob
09-24-22, 19:36
Has anyone gotten a 2nd shot in their hour appointment?

BusterButt69
09-25-22, 15:14
I was in the area and I thought of stopping and at Royal spa, since I heard Amy was back in Ann Arbor. It rang six or seven times no one answered so I thought maybe they were closed that day for some reason. I pulled around to the parking lot and there was no cars in the lot, and the open sign was on. So I thought it was worth a chance to try to walk in and see who was there. There were two ladies there and older one and a younger one the older one was doing all the talking I couldn't really tell if I recognized her or not. I asked to use the bathroom she showed me where it was without standing too close to me or "accidentally" bumping into me like massage girls sometimes do, so I use the bathroom, I come out the older one points me to a room. I go in and lay down and then I hear the door chime again another man comes in the voice who just spoke introduced the other girl as "Lucky", and said that she is going to Texas in 2 weeks. So, they go off to a room, and then I wait by myself for a really long time I'm just beginning to wonder if I was ditched and was just out the 70 bucks when I heard the phone ring same lady who talked to me answer the phone and says "yeah yeah come right over" what? There's usually only two girls there, so why are they coming over? But then again she said "okay, 30 minutes" I had paid for an hour, but I'm guessing she was hoping to shuffle me out in under 30. I waited sometime more, then I heard a loud sniff. I was afraid that it actually was Amy at that point. She comes in the room I asked her her name "what?" I ask again "huh" third time "what do you mean", fourth time I asked she said "Amy"! So I loudly ask her if she's the one who argues about money with me, and I demand my money back. She tells me okay, okay just calm down. She is out in the hall for a really really long time as I've already gotten dressed and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm ever actually going to see that money again. Finally, I decide to see if I had the right phone number and I call I hear the phone ring in the hall, Amy answers it I asked her how come she didn't answer the phone when I called before? I called to see who was working, and she didn't answer. At that point she came in and gave me my money with such a look of reluctance on her face that I thought she was going to vomit. I guess I just had exceptionally rotten luck! If someone else they didn't know I'd come in just before me I might have gotten lucky, and got Lucky! LOL I honestly don't know if it's the same Amy, so I feel bad about that but I wasn't taking a chance at it being the same one as before, I had heard she was at the store in Ann Arbor and Coco was there in her place, I guess I was just hopeful.

HungaryMan
09-25-22, 16:52
I was in the area and I thought of stopping and at Royal spa, since I heard Amy was back in Ann Arbor. It rang six or seven times no one answered so I thought maybe they were closed that day for some reason. I pulled around to the parking lot and there was no cars in the lot, and the open sign was on. So I thought it was worth a chance to try to walk in and see who was there. There were two ladies there and older one and a younger one the older one was doing all the talking I couldn't really tell if I recognized her or not. I asked to use the bathroom she showed me where it was without standing too close to me or "accidentally" bumping into me like massage girls sometimes do, so I use the bathroom, I come out the older one points me to a room. I go in and lay down and then I hear the door chime again another man comes in the voice who just spoke introduced the other girl as "Lucky", and said that she is going to Texas in 2 weeks. So, they go off to a room, and then I wait by myself for a really long time I'm just beginning to wonder if I was ditched and was just out the 70 bucks when I heard the phone ring same lady who talked to me answer the phone and says "yeah yeah come right over" what? There's usually only two girls there, so why are they coming over? But then again she said "okay, 30 minutes" I had paid for an hour, but I'm guessing she was hoping to shuffle me out in under 30. I waited sometime more, then I heard a loud sniff. I was afraid that it actually was Amy at that point. She comes in the room I asked her her name "what?" I ask again "huh" third time "what do you mean", fourth time I asked she said "Amy"! So I loudly ask her if she's the one who argues about money with me, and I demand my money back. She tells me okay, okay just calm down. She is out in the hall for a really really long time as I've already gotten dressed and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm ever actually going to see that money again. Finally, I decide to see if I had the right phone number and I call I hear the phone ring in the hall, Amy answers it I asked her how come she didn't answer the phone when I called before? I called to see who was working, and she didn't answer. At that point she came in and gave me my money with such a look of reluctance on her face that I thought she was going to vomit. I guess I just had exceptionally rotten luck! If someone else they didn't know I'd come in just before me I might have gotten lucky, and got Lucky! LOL I honestly don't know if it's the same Amy, so I feel bad about that but I wasn't taking a chance at it being the same one as before, I had heard she was at the store in Ann Arbor and Coco was there in her place, I guess I was just hopeful.I'm confused. You start your report saying, I think, you hope Amy is at Royal Spa. Was it that you recognized her as one that argues over money? But yeah, that getting shuffled and delayed when you arrive before others is no fun at all. So understandable how you weren't in the mood anymore.

BusterButt69
09-25-22, 17:16
I'm confused. You start your report saying, I think, you hope Amy is at Royal Spa. Was it that you recognized her as one that argues over money? But yeah, that getting shuffled and delayed when you arrive before others is no fun at all. So understandable how you weren't in the mood anymore.I'll have to look back over what I said, it may not have been very clear, but I was hoping that Amy had been transferred to bamboo, I was at Royal. But yes someone named Amy, or possibly Emmy has argued with me over money and did a piss poor job of everything. So, if it wasn't her then I feel bad, but like you said, I was already wanting to just walk out anyways and I might have she not already taken my money.

CarpetMunchr69
09-25-22, 23:02
Does / Has anyone seen or heard from the curvy Jay that was more active in the hobby 4-5 years ago? She was fun to roll around with.

Zxsaz
09-26-22, 23:36
Does / Has anyone seen or heard from the curvy Jay that was more active in the hobby 4-5 years ago? She was fun to roll around with.If it's

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jay-escort-ann-arbor-138385.

I've seen her a few times, most recently a couple of months ago. Great sessions always. Note that this discussion fits Escort Reports better than Massage Parlor.

Moonglow913
09-28-22, 08:23
If it's

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jay-escort-ann-arbor-138385.

I've seen her a few times, most recently a couple of months ago. Great sessions always. Note that this discussion fits Escort Reports better than Massage Parlor.Her ad says she is BBW. I assume that is the case. How big?

Nibco1985
09-28-22, 16:51
Finally made it to see Cindy the other day. Very friendly, cute, and accommodating as has been described previously. Very clean and safe location. Based on other posts I did feel the need to mention that she did not request any deposit up front and did not require a photo before the appointment. I will definitely repeat.

Went to Bamboo a few weeks prior to Cindy. I asked for Amy who is my usual, and was told that she was on her way, then I was told she couldn't make it. Ok, that's fine, asked for Michelle who wasn't there anymore either. Got a massage from someone I hadn't seen there before and it was so-so. I know they opened the other place in Ypsi, is anyone aware of who works where these days?

Icytipp
09-28-22, 19:54
I've heard some good things about Lisa at Shiny. How is she?

Cbzunokagw
09-28-22, 21:32
I've heard some good things about Lisa at Shiny. How is she?I've been told, by the now-departed Isabella, that she is very good at the boom-boom. I got to meet Lisa my last visit, and she is friendly and has formidable assets.

Nightridr48
09-29-22, 22:31
I've heard some good things about Lisa at Shiny. How is she?I met Lisa on Saturday and when I arrived it was busy and the door bell would not stop ringing the whole time I was there. I paid for an hour and received one of the worst massages I have had in 30 years of mongering. After the flip full service was good and she has a tight kitty but it felt like more of a production line than anything else. Maybe at another time it may have been less busy and better service but I was not impressed and most likely would not repeat. She is younger and good looking but I would rather see one of the older ladies in Jackson and get more of a GFE or PSE than 25 minutes after paying for an hour at Shiny. I was my first visit and maybe things can be better there but it was one of my worst AMP experiences overall. If you are just looking for young girls for FS this is the place if you are looking for more of a personal touch look elsewhere.

Mike8833
10-02-22, 02:14
Very interested in visiting Shiny Spa from what people have been saying. Can someone share how much they charge for things so I know how much cash I should take with me?

Cheers fellas.It's $80 per hour but I would be a little generous to include tip so $120-$150 should be sufficient. That's just me though. .

Jp1225
10-02-22, 12:37
It's $80 per hour but I would be a little generous to include tip so $120-$150 should be sufficient. That's just me though. .You should be clear that the $120-150 is not an out the door price for full service anywhere. Please correct me if I'm wrong because I have not been to Shiny. Your post reads as 120-150 total but I would expect this as the tip amount on top of the 80 house fee. He was asking how much to bring. 200 is the going out the door price for full service just about anywhere.

OldNSlowa2
10-02-22, 12:59

Cheers fellas.You will need to have 280 for FS.

Jp1225
10-02-22, 14:31
You will need to have 280 for FS.280 is steep and from reports of being rushed and unenthusiastic service I ask why? That's the price because you all have made it be the price. So many more options abound for less than that.

Start making it 200 guys. Come on.

Nightridr48
10-02-22, 21:30
280 is steep and from reports of being rushed and unenthusiastic service I ask why? That's the price because you all have made it be the price. So many more options abound for less than that.

Start making it 200 guys. Come on.Exactly my thought! If we don't give in to these prices they are charging they will take less. The service and time shortage at Shiny are definitely not worth paying a premium price for FS. There are much better options especially at the higher rate they are asking. Don't be afraid to walk out if they don't like what you are offering. They are only worth what we are willing to pay.

Otter52
10-02-22, 23:33
Stopped in with 2** and thought I would be in good shape. Avg massage, tease was uninspired. I believe her name was Coco. Nice, but when we flipped, waved off FS and started with bbj. Was fine, but I've had better for 1. 3.

Premium dollar for average service isn't my thing. Attractive woman, but the cost did not equal the value. Agree. Better options abound.

Exactly my thought! If we don't give in to these prices they are charging they will take less. The service and time shortage at Shiny are definitely not worth paying a premium price for FS. There are much better options especially at the higher rate they are asking. Don't be afraid to walk out if they don't like what you are offering. They are only worth what we are willing to pay.

RedAdson
10-03-22, 02:27
Hi there! Recently got into the hobby, wanted to share back to the community. Dreamt I was at Shiny, called the day before for a noon appointment. Showed up and was greeted by Jenny but was serviced by Kiki. She took the last 4 of my phone number, texted it to some whatsapp chat, asked for. 8 upfront, stripped down and asked if I wanted a shower. I remembered pro tip top always take the shower, so I agreed and was taken to the shower bed which was nice and clean. She was very playful, could tell I was nervous. Patted my chest and motioned that I was strong build. Laid down and got a really great shower with great smelling soap. She's brushed against Jr a few times to see how I would react and I smiled so she spent a little more time cleaning around there. Then we go back to the room and she gave a surprisingly great massage. I kept an eye on the clock and she went a whole 35 min getting all the spots. I have a few old rugby injuries so it felt good getting them tended to. After the flip she spent a little more time on my legs and in between and asked if I was interested in more. I was excited for my first FS experience, but she indicated she was not clean, which I'm assuming was that she was on the rag. I asked for CBJ but she wasn't in the mood for that. Finally just gave her. 6 for HE, then at release she exclaimed with how much came out. She wiped me down with a nice warm towel, then said "Next time. More fun. " She asked how old I was, claimed I was young, then after getting dressed walked me to the door.

Over all pretty happy about my first experience, looking forward to more opportunities. I'll also share my experience faster next time.

JohnEllis156
10-03-22, 13:50
So I am thinking of heading up to Shiny and was curious how much total for full service will cost? I have seen mixed answers there and before I drive a hour north I would like to know what I am getting myself into.

Pickle252
10-03-22, 23:24
Hi there! Recently got into the hobby, wanted to share back to the community. Dreamt I was at Shiny, called the day before for a noon appointment. Showed up and was greeted by Jenny but was serviced by Kiki. She took the last 4 of my phone number, texted it to some whatsapp chat, asked for. 8 upfront, stripped down and asked if I wanted a shower. I remembered pro tip top always take the shower, so I agreed and was taken to the shower bed which was nice and clean. She was very playful, could tell I was nervous. Patted my chest and motioned that I was strong build. Laid down and got a really great shower with great smelling soap. She's brushed against Jr a few times to see how I would react and I smiled so she spent a little more time cleaning around there. Then we go back to the room and she gave a surprisingly great massage. I kept an eye on the clock and she went a whole 35 min getting all the spots. I have a few old rugby injuries so it felt good getting them tended to. After the flip she spent a little more time on my legs and in between and asked if I was interested in more. I was excited for my first FS experience, but she indicated she was not clean, which I'm assuming was that she was on the rag. I asked for CBJ but she wasn't in the mood for that. Finally just gave her. 6 for HE, then at release she exclaimed with how much came out. She wiped me down with a nice warm towel, then said "Next time. More fun. " She asked how old I was, claimed I was young, then after getting dressed walked me to the door.

Over all pretty happy about my first experience, looking forward to more opportunities. I'll also share my experience faster next time.My advice would be to just leave the standard $200 On the little desk and you will get full service no questions asked. Just calm your nerves and act like you are comfortable. She was probably just trying to feel you out. She doesn't work there anymore from what I've read, but all of them will take the $200 for one hour fill service.

Moonglow913
10-04-22, 08:52
My advice would be to just leave the standard $200 On the little desk and you will get full service no questions asked. Just calm your nerves and act like you are comfortable. She was probably just trying to feel you out. She doesn't work there anymore from what I've read, but all of them will take the $200 for one hour fill service.Just be more up front right at the beginning. You missed out on the TS fun, which can be awesome. She knows what you are there for so instead of dancing around just tell her what you want and I usually offer up the 2 bills. Save you the problem if they are not going there and you can just walk. Otherwise the fun begins immediately.

RomanRoads
10-04-22, 14:58
First time at an AMP and went to bamboo and had Coco used all the tips and she eventually started massaging in all the good places and got her to give special attention to my ass during a HE. Damage was 1. But I wanted to ask if there were any younger girls at bamboo? Coco was 40's ish and I caught a glimpse of another older woman there but I'd like to know if there are younger perkier girls there atm.

RedAdson
10-05-22, 09:36
My advice would be to just leave the standard $200 On the little desk and you will get full service no questions asked. Just calm your nerves and act like you are comfortable. She was probably just trying to feel you out. She doesn't work there anymore from what I've read, but all of them will take the $200 for one hour fill service.Great point. Will keep that in mind when I eventually make my way back there. Heading some interesting things about the new girl there that I would like to see for myself.

RedAdson
10-05-22, 09:37
Just be more up front right at the beginning. You missed out on the TS fun, which can be awesome. She knows what you are there for so instead of dancing around just tell her what you want and I usually offer up the 2 bills. Save you the problem if they are not going there and you can just walk. Otherwise the fun begins immediately.I will remember to offer, but try not to give until service is rendered complete.

Nut313
10-05-22, 12:08
Seen Lisa last night great massage, tight body I'm thinking mid 40's? $. 25 all in. Who else is good there?

YeahBuddy2000
10-05-22, 12:57
Hello,

Working back in the area and wanted to see if someone can message me about the Shinny location. Also, I used to see a AA woman that did massage and prostate with HJ need the Detroit airport in a nice apartment. If any one has contact info please let me know.

AnnaRborMong
10-05-22, 14:16
So I am thinking of heading up to Shiny and was curious how much total for full service will cost? I have seen mixed answers there and before I drive a hour north I would like to know what I am getting myself into.You should expect to pay $200 for the full hour and FS. This includes massage / shower as well.

GoodTimer88
10-05-22, 17:10
Hello,

Working back in the area and wanted to see if someone can message me about the Shinny location. Also, I used to see a AA woman that did massage and prostate with HJ need the Detroit airport in a nice apartment. If any one has contact info please let me know.https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1145607

GoodKarmaGuy
10-05-22, 23:30
My advice would be to just leave the standard $200 On the little desk and you will get full service no questions asked. Just calm your nerves and act like you are comfortable. She was probably just trying to feel you out. She doesn't work there anymore from what I've read, but all of them will take the $200 for one hour fill service.I assume 200 is just tips and not include house fee. 8.

So total damage 280?

YeahBuddy2000
10-06-22, 09:36
This woman is a nut job! Tried booking an appointment earlier this week and her times were already booked up. No problem. Tried to set something up yesterday and mentioned that my evening work schedule could run long and might not be able to meet as she doesn't see clients after 8 PM. She said that would still be ok. As expected I text her to let her know that unfortunately I would not be able to attend as my work was running late. Next thing I know is that I was getting endless text about standing her up, bad etiquette, etc. She wouldn't stop texting and I explained we talked about this. She continued to text and rant. Long story short I explained I would post this. So buyer beware on this one as she sounded like a real winner. I'm sure she with comment on this as a different member. Good luck guys!

Bzerkley Rich
10-06-22, 10:00
This woman is a nut job! Tried booking an appointment earlier this week and her times were already booked up. No problem. Tried to set something up yesterday and mentioned that my evening work schedule could run long and might not be able to meet as she doesn't see clients after 8 PM. She said that would still be ok. As expected I text her to let her know that unfortunately I would not be able to attend as my work was running late. Next thing I know is that I was getting endless text about standing her up, bad etiquette, etc. She wouldn't stop texting and I explained we talked about this. She continued to text and rant. Long story short I explained I would post this. So buyer beware on this one as she sounded like a real winner. I'm sure she with comment on this as a different member. Good luck guys!Sorry. But I think you are wrong here. She extended her hours for you and you ultimately stood her up.

AnnaRborMong
10-06-22, 10:23
Went to the tropical touch near Bamboo and got in with "Bunny" for 1 hour. If you read the reviews on Google, it almost sounds like she would have more on the table or something. NOPE. Total scam Bikini Joint. Massage sucked ass and it felt more like light finger grazes, when it was time to flip, I turned over and the sheet that was covering my junk fell off and my dick became exposed. She immediately told me, "can't do that honey" then she proceeded to put the sheet back on me to cover me up. Proceeded to rub my chest with a fuck ton of oil, which I told her beforehand don't put a lot of oil on me. 5-10 minutes passed with her rubbing a gallon of oil on my chest then she smiled and said, "session's over, have a good day". LMFAO. Awful. Should've just went next door to Bamboo to get a real happy ending.

Moonglow913
10-06-22, 10:43
This woman is a nut job! Tried booking an appointment earlier this week and her times were already booked up. No problem. Tried to set something up yesterday and mentioned that my evening work schedule could run long and might not be able to meet as she doesn't see clients after 8 PM. She said that would still be ok. As expected I text her to let her know that unfortunately I would not be able to attend as my work was running late. Next thing I know is that I was getting endless text about standing her up, bad etiquette, etc. She wouldn't stop texting and I explained we talked about this. She continued to text and rant. Long story short I explained I would post this. So buyer beware on this one as she sounded like a real winner. I'm sure she with comment on this as a different member. Good luck guys!While I admit the continued texting is an issue, I suspect she was pissed (canceling after she made an effort to accommodate your schedule). Haven't done a full search but I don't recall any other reviews that had a problem with her (except for limited menu). This whole no shows is becoming a big deal on both sides and we all should try and be more considerate.

RayLatoole
10-06-22, 10:46
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1145607Believe this may be an old ad. I've been trying to contact Angel for quite awhile with no luck.

Jp1225
10-06-22, 12:33
Went to the tropical touch near Bamboo and got in with "Bunny" for 1 hour. If you read the reviews on Google, it almost sounds like she would have more on the table or something. NOPE. Total scam Bikini Joint. Massage sucked ass and it felt more like light finger grazes, when it was time to flip, I turned over and the sheet that was covering my junk fell off and my dick became exposed. She immediately told me, "can't do that honey" then she proceeded to put the sheet back on me to cover me up. Proceeded to rub my chest with a fuck ton of oil, which I told her beforehand don't put a lot of oil on me. 5-10 minutes passed with her rubbing a gallon of oil on my chest then she smiled and said, "session's over, have a good day". LMFAO. Awful. Should've just went next door to Bamboo to get a real happy ending.There is one in Lansing as well and they are all the same. The business model at these places is quite stupid and always fails as they close shop within weeks or months of opening. They are looking for the quick $ one time customer and willing to try to get each monger in there one time. Problem is we talk, so it backfires. These places are owned by men, I assume, do you would think they would know and understand that you are better served to build up steady reliable safe long term regulars.

Again, do not go to any tropical touch. You will be dissatisfied and disappointed.

Darwin2000
10-06-22, 15:54
I just noticed Cindy's ad is no longer on tryst. Is she still around? I'm still trying to get my schedule figured out so that I can swing by A2 to see her. I'm going through major FOMO.

D2 k.

Eaton Beaver
10-06-22, 16:37
I assume 200 is just tips and not include house fee. 8.

So total damage 280?$200 - $210 for a 1 hour full service session is the going rate for this region. This includes the house fee. If the house fee is $80, the tip for full service should be $120 - $130. Paying the total up front tells the lady that you know what you want and are not fucking around. If they demand more, she's playing you for a sucker.

TheMagician608
10-06-22, 19:05
I work out in A2, but never dipped my toe into the massage game out here. I've seen some SW while out here, but have been out of the massage game for quite some time. Do they do walk-ins or do I need to call them? TIA my dudes.

TopGun2002
10-06-22, 22:51
I just noticed Cindy's ad is no longer on tryst. Is she still around? I'm still trying to get my schedule figured out so that I can swing by A2 to see her. I'm going through major FOMO.

D2 k.She is very busy juggling her schedule with her other job.

PhilCorliss1
10-07-22, 09:39
Sorry. But I think you are wrong here. She extended her hours for you and you ultimately stood her up.He cancelled because his work (as he warned her) apparently prevented him from getting there BEFORE 8 which was stated she Doesn't see clients after.

If she said I'll take you after 8, That, would have been accommodating him.

Pickle252
10-08-22, 16:22
I assume 200 is just tips and not include house fee. 8.

So total damage 280?Thanks for asking BKG! The $200 is for service plus house fee. The guys that don't ask what you did are the guys driving up the prices and giving girls GPS. Any time I have been there, they have not requested the house fee upon entering. I just placed $200 on the table, get undressed, lay on the table and wait for them to come in.

IAmNotMe
10-09-22, 12:37
Thanks for asking BKG! The $200 is for service plus house fee. The guys that don't ask what you did are the guys driving up the prices and giving girls GPS. Any time I have been there, they have not requested the house fee upon entering. I just placed $200 on the table, get undressed, lay on the table and wait for them to come in.The fee seems to be mixed from reading reports. I think the reason they want the last 4 digits of your phone number is so they can look up what you paid total the first time you were there and that's the amount they will want from you.

OldNSlowa2
10-09-22, 17:54
Where is Cindy tried to make a appt no call back?

Gene2
10-12-22, 16:29
I work out in A2, but never dipped my toe into the massage game out here. I've seen some SW while out here, but have been out of the massage game for quite some time. Do they do walk-ins or do I need to call them? TIA my dudes.When I was there last month. I called ahead. And got no answer but got a text message back. I got an appointment scheduled. And there were two girls there with another monger as well. Halfway through my session someone walked in. And got told to come back in 30 minutes.

Just my experience.

Rubbur
10-14-22, 10:07
Where is Cindy tried to make a appt no call back?I texted earlier this week and she didn't respond back. I saw another poster say she's been having scheduling issues due to a "normal job". Every once in a while I get a text on the weekend from her to see if I want a session. Unfortunately weekends are out for me. I have yet to successfully set up a mutually beneficial time with her.

WoodMan81
10-15-22, 21:17
So mods, please forgive me if this is the wrong place for this post.

Attached is a screenshot of my local Nextdoor page that I just happened to see. Some straightedge massage lady is complaining about Tropical but she did mention that some man showed up at her workplace and called her (she wasn't there, apparently) - I could see her alarm at that.

Generally, just wanted to pass this on though. The normies are paying attention.

HarryDude
10-15-22, 22:41

Attached is a screenshot of my local Nextdoor page that I just happened to see. Some straightedge massage lady is complaining about Tropical but she did mention that some man showed up at her workplace and called her (she wasn't there, apparently) - I could see her alarm at that.

Generally, just wanted to pass this on though. The normies are paying attention.Hopefully the prosecutors office doesn't change their tune. I know it's a few blocks away but do you think this could be Sher because another place is getting business with a similar service ie nothing to write home about? I'm basing this on reviews of tropical I've never been myself but have seen Sher a few times.

Johnsson
10-15-22, 23:31

Generally, just wanted to pass this on though. The normies are paying attention.This looks like the same location as Bamboo was. Say it aint so if Bamboo is out of business. If so, how does the new place compare?

AsianLars
10-16-22, 08:04
They sponge off people looking for bamboo. They are right next to each other. Bamboo gives a great massage to boot. Just saw yuyu recently there. Bamboo is not closed.

ImeuNot
10-16-22, 09:02
This woman is a nut job! Tried booking an appointment earlier this week and her times were already booked up. No problem. Tried to set something up yesterday and mentioned that my evening work schedule could run long and might not be able to meet as she doesn't see clients after 8 PM. She said that would still be ok. As expected I text her to let her know that unfortunately I would not be able to attend as my work was running late. Next thing I know is that I was getting endless text about standing her up, bad etiquette, etc. She wouldn't stop texting and I explained we talked about this. She continued to text and rant. Long story short I explained I would post this. So buyer beware on this one as she sounded like a real winner. I'm sure she with comment on this as a different member. Good luck guys!Thanks! Sounds like you were upfront with your schedule, as in would like to see her but work dictates your schedule. Some get it and others don't. Good luck.

Rubbur
10-17-22, 16:02
They sponge off people looking for bamboo. They are right next to each other. Bamboo gives a great massage to boot. Just saw yuyu recently there. Bamboo is not closed.Did they just change the name of Repose spa to Tropical Touch or did Tropical Touch Inc. Buy them out?

VipPro
10-19-22, 13:38
Anybody try this Ann Arbor beauty?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/ann-arbor/female-escorts/2950820

CarlosDanger15
10-20-22, 13:59
When you walk up to Shiny do you usually knock / ring bell at front door, or at the back where the let you out?

Went there last week, saw Lisa. Rang bell at front and she seemed a little surprised when she answered. She let me out the back door, wondering if I should go there next time.

Saw Lisa, similar report. Mid 40's maybe, decent body, a bit of middle age softness. A bit better body than the ladies I've seen in Jackson. But Jackson service is a bit more, hmmm. PSE and enthusiastic? And a bit cheaper. Paid $80 upfront, then after table shower pulled out another $120. She pouted and asked for extra $20 m which I caved. Probably would do that no matter what you pulled out, try to add $20 to it.

Everything covered, (was hoping for BBBJ, anyone ever get that? Then mish to complete. Usually can't pop in mish, need them to be on top, but she felt pretty good, and was rubbing my balls during it which I love. LOL, my ex girlfriend wasn't flexible enough to ever reach so really missed that I guess.

Convenient location for me, (feels a bit weird being in such a residential area), so probably would repeat rather than haul. To Jackson which is more sketchy.

FinallyJoined
10-21-22, 09:52
First time I went in side / front door that leads to lobby. Every time after that I go on the back door. They do have camera up so o like to act like I'm Covid cautious and I wear a mask when going in. I do wish that would take down the Spa neon. It only broadcast to the people who don't want it there.

When you walk up to Shiny do you usually knock / ring bell at front door, or at the back where the let you out?

Went there last week, saw Lisa. Rang bell at front and she seemed a little surprised when she answered. She let me out the back door, wondering if I should go there next time.

Saw Lisa, similar report. Mid 40's maybe, decent body, a bit of middle age softness. A bit better body than the ladies I've seen in Jackson. But Jackson service is a bit more, hmmm. PSE and enthusiastic? And a bit cheaper. Paid $80 upfront, then after table shower pulled out another $120. She pouted and asked for extra $20 m which I caved. Probably would do that no matter what you pulled out, try to add $20 to it.

Everything covered, (was hoping for BBBJ, anyone ever get that? Then mish to complete. Usually can't pop in mish, need them to be on top, but she felt pretty good, and was rubbing my balls during it which I love. LOL, my ex girlfriend wasn't flexible enough to ever reach so really missed that I guess.

Convenient location for me, (feels a bit weird being in such a residential area), so probably would repeat rather than haul. To Jackson which is more sketchy..

Levenosky
10-21-22, 14:45
This woman is a nut job! Tried booking an appointment earlier this week and her times were already booked up. No problem. Tried to set something up yesterday and mentioned that my evening work schedule could run long and might not be able to meet as she doesn't see clients after 8 PM. She said that would still be ok. As expected I text her to let her know that unfortunately I would not be able to attend as my work was running late. Next thing I know is that I was getting endless text about standing her up, bad etiquette, etc. She wouldn't stop texting and I explained we talked about this. She continued to text and rant. Long story short I explained I would post this. So buyer beware on this one as she sounded like a real winner. I'm sure she with comment on this as a different member. Good luck guys!I agree with you. Though she did not text me or rant, she did cancel my appointment after I reached her place for some silly reason. It happened twice and I stopped after that.

Nut313
10-22-22, 12:32
I've been here a couple times massage was pretty good, no offer of FS, just HE Anyone else have any luck who do you see there? I've gone to Shiny quite a few times definitely my favorite, usually see Lisa. Who else should I see?

Ss8988
10-22-22, 14:22
Coming to Wixom Michigan tomorrow. Don't know the area at all never been thinking Ann arbor is going to be the closest. Anybody have suggestions on FS good provider shops. Sounds like shiny is the place to go? Or if anybody knows of any good in calls would appreciate it I'll keep researching the thread.

Rubbur
10-22-22, 18:13
Coming to Wixom Michigan tomorrow. Don't know the area at all never been thinking Ann arbor is going to be the closest. Anybody have suggestions on FS good provider shops. Sounds like shiny is the place to go? Or if anybody knows of any good in calls would appreciate it I'll keep researching the thread.Of the AMP's in A2 Shiny is your only FS sure bet 220-240 out the door. I like Jenny. I've heard Lisa is the current start there. I have not seen her yet. Isabella I think is gone but if she is there she is a favorite of mine.

For an easy incall you try https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/irish-redhead-alyssa-ready-for/023113059311 I have seen her twice in the last couple months. First visit is a little annoying as she susses you out. You have to do a picture and then she'll make you park at a BK across the street from the little hotel that she is her incall, and then she'll instruct you where to park so she can see you from the room, before she gives up the room number. It's a bit annoying but you can hardly blame her. Once you are in she takes care of you and isn't afraid to get wild.

If you look up my other posts you should find reviews for both. Good luck.

JohnDoee1
10-24-22, 15:00
Anybody try this Ann Arbor beauty?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/ann-arbor/female-escorts/2950820Looks fake to me unless you're willing to TOFTT.

McFinley
10-26-22, 20:14
Back in Metro for work this week. I have some free time to blow off some steam tomorrow afternoon. My normal stop would be Bogarts in inkster, but I have been wondering is Shiny is worth the visit instead.

HeeJunk
10-26-22, 22:01
Back in Metro for work this week. I have some free time to blow off some steam tomorrow afternoon. My normal stop would be Bogarts in inkster, but I have been wondering is Shiny is worth the visit instead.Shiny might be a bit of a wasted trip if you don't have an appointment.

Sammed99
10-27-22, 09:04
Isabella told me in September that she'd be back at Shiny in / for November. Hoping it happens. Have fun!

Of the AMP's in A2 Shiny is your only FS sure bet 220-240 out the door. I like Jenny. I've heard Lisa is the current start there. I have not seen her yet. Isabella I think is gone but if she is there she is a favorite of mine.

For an easy incall you try https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/irish-redhead-alyssa-ready-for/023113059311 I have seen her twice in the last couple months. First visit is a little annoying as she susses you out. You have to do a picture and then she'll make you park at a BK across the street from the little hotel that she is her incall, and then she'll instruct you where to park so she can see you from the room, before she gives up the room number. It's a bit annoying but you can hardly blame her. Once you are in she takes care of you and isn't afraid to get wild.

If you look up my other posts you should find reviews for both. Good luck.

DaveL7
10-27-22, 10:29
New one in the Ann Arbor area. Has anyone had a sample yet? Looks good.

https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-the-search-is-over419-344-130/230407183888

McGuy
10-28-22, 05:06
Isabella was by far the best at Shiny, has anyone been in contact with her? Shiny management should definitely get her to come back.

Shurik23
10-30-22, 06:05
Guys, anyone aware of any massage parlor or place, where there are girls, which allow you to go through their back door, if you know what I mean? It's so difficult to find anything in US!

Rubbur
10-31-22, 12:44
Guys, anyone aware of any massage parlor or place, where there are girls, which allow you to go through their back door, if you know what I mean? It's so difficult to find anything in US!You'd probably be better off trolling the escort boards that show the providers menu. Also I doubt any AMPs around here would offer "Greek". Someone in the escort forum might have more specific advice.

Nut313
11-03-22, 13:35
Went a few days ago, they pushed 4 hands so I said why not it was just ok $120 nothing special prob won't go back, besides shiny what's the next best?

Rubbur
11-05-22, 14:07
Went a few days ago, they pushed 4 hands so I said why not it was just ok $120 nothing special prob won't go back, besides shiny what's the next best?I have not been to either of them but if you read back in the forum, from around Spring through late summer '22 you will find lots of chatter about bamboo, and toward the tail end of that time range Royal spa. Sounds like the 2 might be linked or part of the same network of providers.

HungMi8
11-07-22, 15:57
New guy here looking for some good tips on the "best" massage places in Ann Arbor. All help appreciated.

TrollMahn
11-07-22, 20:36
New guy here looking for some good tips on the "best" massage places in Ann Arbor. All help appreciated.Read the previous 10 pages or so of this forum.

HugeDk
11-09-22, 18:31
After reading the mostly negative reports on Stephanie I still went to see her at her newest location in Chelsea. She lived down to her reputation on here. $150 for an hour of lomi massage mostly her breathing or making me take deep breaths, not much massage, no teasing, a lot of talking on her part, a lot of misleading you to believe that this is a sensual massage but nothing sensual to it. She honestly is a sham and a 3 hour waste of my time as she lives in the boonies.

While others have had better experience, most have basically described what I experienced. Will not repeat.

Ixby4748
11-11-22, 01:30
After reading the mostly negative reports on Stephanie I still went to see her at her newest location in Chelsea. She lived down to her reputation on here. $150 for an hour of lomi massage mostly her breathing or making me take deep breaths, not much massage, no teasing, a lot of talking on her part, a lot of misleading you to believe that this is a sensual massage but nothing sensual to it. She honestly is a sham and a 3 hour waste of my time as she lives in the boonies.

While others have had better experience, most have basically described what I experienced. Will not repeat.Sorry you wasted your time and money but thanks for the review. I was considering seeing her but not anymore.

ImeuNot
11-12-22, 14:01
That was my experience too, unfortunately.

Sorry you wasted your time and money but thanks for the review. I was considering seeing her but not anymore.

TrollMahn
11-13-22, 15:38
Anyone try a massage with her? Not seeing anything previous.

https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/-bondage-bailey-/347176484415

Mustache Ride
11-13-22, 19:23
New one in the Ann Arbor area. Has anyone had a sample yet? Looks good.

https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-the-search-is-over419-344-130/230407183888That's brylee she's from Toledo area check the forum she's got mixed reviews I only saw her once didn't have an issue.

Darwin2000
11-14-22, 10:41
I'm swinging through Ann Arbor around 10 PM later this week. According to Google, Bamboo, Luna, Mei, and Royal are all closed. Looks like Denise doesn't offer services that late either. Any recommendations for a later appointment? Thanks!

Sammed99
11-14-22, 11:49
RubMaps says that Shiny Spa is open until midnight. I'd call them to confirm and make an appointment. I'm no expert but believe it is better than the rest as well. Wondering if Isabella is back yet. Have fun.

I'm swinging through Ann Arbor around 10 PM later this week. According to Google, Bamboo, Luna, Mei, and Royal are all closed. Looks like Denise doesn't offer services that late either. Any recommendations for a later appointment? Thanks!

AvBrent
11-16-22, 15:00
That's brylee she's from Toledo area check the forum she's got mixed reviews I only saw her once didn't have an issue.Can you elaborate? Same girl as the pics? Worth it? Fun? Hot? Anything?

FunForJT
11-20-22, 19:35
Can you elaborate? Same girl as the pics? Worth it? Fun? Hot? Anything?Trying to save you time and money on this one friend. Pics are close but filtered Not bad looking but that is where the good ends. Will lay there like a starfish and complain the entire time as she rushes you to finish and get out. Also yes a candy user so take that for what it is as well YMMV as with all but the experience will be close if not the same as the rest. Read the Toledo boards or ask the mongers there.

FinallyJoined
11-25-22, 20:40
Finally checked out.

https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/new-beautiful-sexy-asian-girls/718730810223 As earlier reviewer stated, typical setup. Empty apartment, mattress on the floor. Massage was 0 out of 10. I like a little massage, there was none here. I laid on my stomach and she told me to roll over. Started BBBJ. I asked for a cover. Now guys, is it only me that get nervous when they go get one that's wrapped in a paper towel?. Shiny does this also. Anyway, menu seems pretty wide open. Main reason I'm writing is to say the neighborhood across the hall has a ring camera. I know we all like our privacy. So if you go, pretend it's because of Covid and wear a mask. Seniors message for more info. Be safe.

ED Pills
11-25-22, 22:53
Finally checked out.

https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/new-beautiful-sexy-asian-girls/718730810223 As earlier reviewer stated, typical setup. Empty apartment, mattress on the floor. Massage was 0 out of 10. I like a little massage, there was none here. I laid on my stomach and she told me to roll over. Started BBBJ. I asked for a cover. Now guys, is it only me that get nervous when they go get one that's wrapped in a paper towel?. Shiny does this also. Anyway, menu seems pretty wide open. Main reason I'm writing is to say the neighborhood across the hall has a ring camera. I know we all like our privacy. So if you go, pretend it's because of Covid and wear a mask. Seniors message for more info. Be safe.If its still rolled up, you're probably fine. Rerolling these things is damn near impossible.

Rubbur
11-26-22, 07:01
If its still rolled up, you're probably fine. Rerolling these things is damn near impossible.I figured it's because they don't want stray wrappers getting lost in case they get raided or something.

Thanks for the report.

Rubbur
11-26-22, 07:03
Finally checked out.

https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/new-beautiful-sexy-asian-girls/718730810223 As earlier reviewer stated, typical setup. Empty apartment, mattress on the floor. Massage was 0 out of 10. I like a little massage, there was none here. I laid on my stomach and she told me to roll over. Started BBBJ. I asked for a cover. Now guys, is it only me that get nervous when they go get one that's wrapped in a paper towel?. Shiny does this also. Anyway, menu seems pretty wide open. Main reason I'm writing is to say the neighborhood across the hall has a ring camera. I know we all like our privacy. So if you go, pretend it's because of Covid and wear a mask. Seniors message for more info. Be safe.Thanks for the report. What was the damage?

Member #6264
11-26-22, 12:05
Finally checked out.

https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/new-beautiful-sexy-asian-girls/718730810223 As earlier reviewer stated, typical setup. Empty apartment, mattress on the floor. Massage was 0 out of 10. I like a little massage, there was none here. I laid on my stomach and she told me to roll over. Started BBBJ. I asked for a cover. Now guys, is it only me that get nervous when they go get one that's wrapped in a paper towel?. Shiny does this also. Anyway, menu seems pretty wide open. Main reason I'm writing is to say the neighborhood across the hall has a ring camera. I know we all like our privacy. So if you go, pretend it's because of Covid and wear a mask. Seniors message for more info. Be safe.Yea what are the rates, and what did the girl look like?