PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

Member #6347
12-06-21, 13:26
Feel bad for everyone trying to TOFTT and Repose when Bamboo is right there. Had a nice half hour with Ivy involving a lot of butt play and a HE for $1. 3. Pretty sure I overpaid on the tip since she seemed too happy but the language barrier, while not awful, confused me regarding her request. The base for hh massage was. 5. I think in total 1.1 would suffice.

She was cute with a little meat on her bones but great tits. Didn't seem too old but you know how that is. Flirty and fun, told me to do an hour next time and implied it would come with a second pop and possibly more options. Actual massage before and after the flip was good too, but it was at most 20% of the job with the rest being the tease.

Anyway, not sure why everyone is being cryptic or ambiguous about this great new place, top 5 experience for me for sure. Be warned, it starts under a towel which made me nervous about being legit.Based on your tip I gave Bamboo a try and can confirm it was a pretty darn good experience. One of the best AMPs in the Ann Arbor / Detroit area. Good secure location with parking. .7 up front for an hour. Ivy was quite cute. Slightly plump in a good way. I would say easily 6/10. She gave a very good and very thorough massage (8/10). My only complaint is it was a little scattered, but there was plenty of tease and even some eye contact and flirting after the flip. No discussion of tip. I was Happy to give. 40 and there was no complaint. Overall very nice experience at a reasonable price.

Brenn Hoffman
12-07-21, 07:13
Anyone see Steph / Nonni / Anna the curvy lady that advertises Lomi Lomi massage? I recall someone saying they saw her and it wasn't great but I'm willing to take that leap.Did you take the leap yet?

PnwGuyInOh
12-07-21, 10:47
Hello, I'm down here in Toledo and saw a CL ad for a nice looking bbw doing Lomi Lomi massage and hoping to get some intel from you fine gents a little but north. Has anyone tried her out? Does she do HE? Happy to reciprocate with Toledo info. Thanks and stay safe.

Bmarr77
12-07-21, 11:07
Based on your tip I gave Bamboo a try and can confirm it was a pretty darn good experience. One of the best AMPs in the Ann Arbor / Detroit area. Good secure location with parking. .7 up front for an hour. Ivy was quite cute. Slightly plump in a good way. I would say easily 6/10. She gave a very good and very thorough massage (8/10). My only complaint is it was a little scattered, but there was plenty of tease and even some eye contact and flirting after the flip. No discussion of tip. I was Happy to give. 40 and there was no complaint. Overall very nice experience at a reasonable price.Are the girls wearing mask while they give a massage and do they require you to wear a mask?

UltraDude
12-07-21, 18:03
Hello, I'm down here in Toledo and saw a CL ad for a nice looking bbw doing Lomi Lomi massage and hoping to get some intel from you fine gents a little but north. Has anyone tried her out? Does she do HE? Happy to reciprocate with Toledo info. Thanks and stay safe.That's likely Stef who is now now a little west of Ann Arbor. She is a bit pricey, but she does do HE. You may need to hint or imply it, because I've heard from others that she doesn't offer HE (I've never had trouble). I know she has more legitimate clients, so you may need to emphasize that you want a full body massage.

UltraDude
12-07-21, 18:04
Are the girls wearing mask while they give a massage and do they require you to wear a mask?Girls wear masks, you don't have to.

Bmarr77
12-08-21, 18:32
Made a trip to bamboo to for a visit. After I figured out which door to enter I was buzzed in and met Kay for a half hour massage. The massage itself was probably the best massage I have received in one of these joints, left totally relaxed. I am not sure I could do that for a full hour but it was good and relaxing, nice finish. Kay was cute and mid 40's age. I tipped 40 which I thought was a decent tip and she wanted more but I just said next time maybe.

MassageGuru667
12-09-21, 16:32
As promised, regardless of the negative feedback I received from my last posting I decided to give this place another chance. I did not see who I saw last time I honestly didn't catch her name but she was new from what I understand. I left satisfied. Will definitely be returning to this place. Maybe I got lucky. Good luck to you all!

FurryBelt
12-09-21, 19:14
As promised, regardless of the negative feedback I received from my last posting I decided to give this place another chance. I did not see who I saw last time I honestly didn't catch her name but she was new from what I understand. I left satisfied. Will definitely be returning to this place. Maybe I got lucky. Good luck to you all!Seems you're the only one having luck with Repose. That's great for you but I think I'd rather believe the consensus that this is just a bikini place.

Also, I'm not saying this is the case here, but I know for a fact that the girls at Repose are on these forums. One of the girls posted as a new FS provider on skipthegames and then gave me her "private" address, which turned out to be the same as Repose. I played along and mentioned that I'd heard great things about Repose, and without prompting, she mentioned how much people on usasexgames and other forums all love Repose (which is clearly not true hah).

ImeuNot
12-09-21, 19:18
On the advice and postings of you all, I checked out Bamboo. Followed the signs to the correct door and used the "ring cam" labeled Bamboo. First locked door. Went upstairs, second locked door. Went in waited 5 minutes. Then, a good visit with Ivy. Ironically, two guys were trying to go into Repose next door. I noticed they went in, then a few minutes later left. Probably the prices. I almost told them about Bamboo. That probably would've been creepy (HA).

FurryBelt
12-09-21, 20:09
Hmmm interesting. If you look up that number she has several ads posted since April. Would be a great find if anyone has TOFTT!So, I decided to toftt and sad to report that this is basically a catfish situation. The lady behind this ad looks absolutely nothing like this; she's quite a bit older and rather manly looking (she's definitely a woman though, I know because I saw it through. For science).

SnowyDrizzle16
12-10-21, 00:20
I am a long time lurker here. I visited Novi and wanted to try massage. I read thru the posts and found good things about Bamboo.

I reached out to a post on skipthegames for massage. I got a response. They said they were available for massage. Went to the place. There were two doors which were locked. Called the number and they came and opened the door. Took me to the massage parlor. There was a lineup of 4 girls and one girl (jo) was in training who was offering 2 for 1.

I went with Megan. She was cute. Massage was good. But no hints at all. It was. 13 with the girl in bikini and no extras. In the end she gave me Snapchat's QR code and hugged me to keep in touch. I was happy with the massage after the long travel from CO. However, was disappointed as there were no extras.

I came home to leave a review and was reading other posts. I then scanned the QR code on Snapchat and realized that I went to repose and not bamboo. The repose people are trying to divert people to their place hindering bamboo. I specifically asked if this was bamboo massage on call and they said yes and the name changed recently.

Now I am not happy at all and will visit bamboo tomorrow for sure. Let's see how it goes. GLTA.

CustomRt
12-10-21, 14:36
I am a long time lurker here. I visited Novi and wanted to try massage. I read thru the posts and found good things about Bamboo.

I reached out to a post on skipthegames for massage. I got a response. They said they were available for massage. Went to the place. There were two doors which were locked. Called the number and they came and opened the door. Took me to the massage parlor. There was a lineup of 4 girls and one girl (jo) was in training who was offering 2 for 1.

I went with Megan. She was cute. Massage was good. But no hints at all. It was. 13 with the girl in bikini and no extras. In the end she gave me Snapchat's QR code and hugged me to keep in touch. I was happy with the massage after the long travel from CO. However, was disappointed as there were no extras.

I came home to leave a review and was reading other posts. I then scanned the QR code on Snapchat and realized that I went to repose and not bamboo. The repose people are trying to divert people to their place hindering bamboo. I specifically asked if this was bamboo massage on call and they said yes and the name changed recently.

Now I am not happy at all and will visit bamboo tomorrow for sure. Let's see how it goes. GLTA.Where is bamboo located? Want to make sure I'm going to the right place.

Jp1225
12-10-21, 20:39
Where is bamboo located? Want to make sure I'm going to the right place.Google search provides you addresses. Same building on Huron St. Bamboo is Suite 9 and Repose is Suite 20. We can't post addresses on here so you got to do a little leg work yourself.

LuckyJimmy
12-12-21, 12:19
I can confirm what others have stated, just google Bamboo Spa AnnArbor, call the number, set an appointment time, and call back when you arrive. Owners are Amy or May, and one of them will meet you at the second door toward the east. She will then show you the doorbell which says "Bamboo" on it, and once upstairs, the monitor / video doorbell camera that is looking at the parking lot. They can see when you're there and will expect your call back.

As for my visit, I asked for Ivy based on fellow Monger's description, and she was as advertised: slightly plump, but in a good way, huge rack, and fun attitude. I had a great time, and so did she. . 7 at the door, and. 7 tip (. 7 tip because of the level of service and willingness to let me have what I wanted-Russian- and powerful finish) for a great handshake.

Will repeat.

Loongo
12-12-21, 14:15
Hello, I'm down here in Toledo and saw a CL ad for a nice looking bbw doing Lomi Lomi massage and hoping to get some intel from you fine gents a little but north. Has anyone tried her out? Does she do HE? Happy to reciprocate with Toledo info. Thanks and stay safe.Saw her. She's at the western edge of a2, and does great massages. A bit weird and spiritual all things considered, but man her endings are intense. $$$ for the whole package, but YMMV.

Romo Lampkin
12-15-21, 14:12
https://annarbor.rubratings.com/255754

This provider looks great! Anyone partake?Did not partake, but she quoted me 150 hh /180 hr.

She said her location is Mich Ave /275 area.

Zxsaz
12-18-21, 05:43
Has anyone tried https://annarbor.rubratings.com/238092 ?

The photos are very attractive.

UltraDude
12-18-21, 14:17

The photos are very attractive.Those ads are for Repose. There are a bunch of recent reviews, mostly negative. One new member claimed to get HE there, but it could have been someone from the spa itself placing a review. The general consensus seems to be that it's a bikini massage and that's it.

Zxsaz
12-23-21, 02:35
Went to Bamboo this afternoon. West Huron just past railroad bridge. 2nd entrance from Huron then immediate left up the stairs. I'm an older guy on some medication, so I need more attention / work than average.

Ivy was great. A very happy, friendly girl. I started to stroke her thigh and asked her if it was okay. She happily answered, "Of Course! Which really perked my spirits. She did a really good deep muscle massage, keeping to the good spots. Then she spent a nice long time on Junior and the boys, right through the finale and beyond. 7 for the hour plus 4 for the extra attention and another 2 unfasten her full rack for me to play up there. Overall, with Ivy's very good massage skills, full breasts, and enthusiasm in giving pleasure, it was the best AMP experience I've ever had. I no longer want to explore elsewhere.

JohnP423
12-28-21, 11:01
Has anyone gotten a BJ from Bamboo? I want one of them to suck my dick so bad! I've hinted at it once and was turned down, not sure if they got what I was saying though.

Krish5115
12-28-21, 20:18
Thanks to fellow mongers. Decided to pay a visit to this place today. It's a long 1 hour drive for me but man, it's worth it.

Called and booked appointment with ivy. For 90 min. Went and called, opened door and showed a room, got undressed. Wet friendly, had a towel but massage is actually good. I would rate 7.5/10.

Once it's time to turn around, she straight away went to the brother. Massaged it, asked for tip and opened the top rack. Sucked and stroked. Good release after so many days. She continued to have conversation on my complexion and how big it was (true or false, but those are good satisfying conversations).

Continued with the massage gave a good hug and closed it. Tip was 75 $ as massage is for 90 minutes and massage itself is 100 $.

No complaints on damage. The only pain is one hour long drive.

P. S: asked for BJ and was no irrespective of various persuasions.

AvBrent
12-30-21, 13:25
Man all these Bamboo posts are enticing, but I can't help but notice virtually all of the reviews coming from people with 5 forum posts. Two people just joined in the past week. Seems rather questionable, want to TOFTT but don't want to end up in an Ann Arbor sting it something. An AMP in downtown Ann Arbor just makes me nervous. If I visit I'll upload full report.

Tommy101
12-31-21, 07:18
Man all these Bamboo posts are enticing, but I can't help but notice virtually all of the reviews coming from people with 5 forum posts. Two people just joined in the past week. Seems rather questionable, want to TOFTT but don't want to end up in an Ann Arbor sting it something. An AMP in downtown Ann Arbor just makes me nervous. If I visit I'll upload full report.I visited yesterday. Saw ivy. As stated great massage 8/10 . Ivy is younger and cute but I only received the standard HJ finish from her. Tried for more but she seemed nervous. 120 damage with tip for the hour.

HarryDude
12-31-21, 12:06
I visited yesterday. Saw ivy. As stated great massage 8/10 . Ivy is younger and cute but I only received the standard HJ finish from her. Tried for more but she seemed nervous. 120 damage with tip for the hour.I felt a bit ripped off. Almost like Sher a few blocks west on Huron, but she was at least up front on costs.

Yeah I went based on great reports. I didn't catch her name, I got 30 minutes because I was actually short on time. About 45 min into enjoying a great massage, her boss yelled at her saying he only wanted 30, so she came back I told her I wanted a finish. So I say what the heck let's do the last 15 so I pay the difference, she starts teasing, I flip, now I'm 70 to the house, late for my next appointment and she is working on Jr. I ask for more tells me 100 for a great time so I agree. Should have clarified it was pants just below her ass and to under bra play. Cheeks were so tight I couldn't play with my hands. Overall it was a great massage, a weird yoga style back stretch and an very over priced finish after already feeling ripped off for being forced into an hour. I don't think I'll repeat.

If you want a solid massage it's a good place.

Darwin2000
01-03-22, 18:40
don't want to end up in an Ann Arbor sting it something. An AMP in downtown Ann Arbor just makes me nervous. If I visit I'll upload full report.I thought Washtenaw County decided they weren't prosecuting mongers. Is that holding, or did it turn out to be bullshit?

GoldenNight
01-12-22, 00:16

The photos are very attractive.Yes went last week to Repose spa.

She didn't catch onto what I wanted. She was young and only been there for 3 months light massage 13. Ella was her name.

ChewyC77
01-12-22, 04:48
Any updates on Lola? Just looking to see if she is gone for good?

DreamsVille
01-12-22, 21:15
Any updates on Lola? Just looking to see if she is gone for good?Went by the old haunt and there was new tenants. So. Not looking good.

SomeDetroitGuy
01-18-22, 10:49
Man all these Bamboo posts are enticing, but I can't help but notice virtually all of the reviews coming from people with 5 forum posts. Two people just joined in the past week. Seems rather questionable, want to TOFTT but don't want to end up in an Ann Arbor sting it something. An AMP in downtown Ann Arbor just makes me nervous. If I visit I'll upload full report.Ann Arbor is the last place you have to worry about a sting because the prosecutor will not file charges related to consensual prostitution.

Loongo
01-26-22, 10:43
Staying in Ann Arbor until Monday. Working from home has put me in a terrible place mentally and I thought some light traveling might help. Hotel is booked and ready to go, just need to drive there later today. I'm mainly looking to relax, discover myself, maybe socialize, and have fun. I'm open to suggestions. I have sampled Jackson and Lansing many times, so I'm no stranger to the hobby, but I'm looking for something new. I want experiences that get less traffic and with more of a personal touch. Something that leaves me feeling holistically satisfied, preferably within the Ann Arbor area so I don't have to drive too far. Expense isn't a issue. Does anyone have any suggestions? PM me if you want.

UltraDude
01-26-22, 18:37
Staying in Ann Arbor until Monday. Working from home has put me in a terrible place mentally and I thought some light traveling might help. Hotel is booked and ready to go, just need to drive there later today. I'm mainly looking to relax, discover myself, maybe socialize, and have fun. I'm open to suggestions. I have sampled Jackson and Lansing many times, so I'm no stranger to the hobby, but I'm looking for something new. I want experiences that get less traffic and with more of a personal touch. Something that leaves me feeling holistically satisfied, preferably within the Ann Arbor area so I don't have to drive too far. Expense isn't a issue. Does anyone have any suggestions? PM me if you want.Denise offers a table bath, which I've heard is a bit novel. Followed by unclothed HE if I recall (someone reviewed her awhile ago). Might be something different. She's only available in the evenings though (4-9) so I haven't been able to verify personally.

https://tryst.link/massage/denisebath

Also, Stefanie on the west side of town does Lomi Lomi, has an indoor sauna, and does some holistic work like sounding bowls.

JohnP423
01-26-22, 19:00
Denise offers a table bath, which I've heard is a bit novel. Followed by unclothed HE if I recall (someone reviewed her awhile ago). Might be something different. She's only available in the evenings though (4-9) so I haven't been able to verify personally.

Also, Stefanie on the west side of town does Lomi Lomi, has an indoor sauna, and does some holistic work like sounding bowls.Info on Stefanie would be helpful.

RobertSeeks
01-27-22, 10:42
So let me get this straight. Everyone trying out Bamboo is paying $70 for an hour massage (or $100 for 90 minutes) and then tipping another $40-$100 for a gloved handjob at best and the ability to maybe run your own hands over the body of the masseuse?

Okay, yeah, I'm glad that something is available locally now, but I'm thinking I'm going to continue to drive to Jackson for my fun.

Never thought I would say it, but I do miss Lola. I guess we don't fully appreciate what we had until she was gone.

JohnCast719
01-27-22, 15:02
So let me get this straight. Everyone trying out Bamboo is paying $70 for an hour massage (or $100 for 90 minutes) and then tipping another $40-$100 for a gloved handjob at best and the ability to maybe run your own hands over the body of the masseuse?

Okay, yeah, I'm glad that something is available locally now, but I'm thinking I'm going to continue to drive to Jackson for my fun.

Never thought I would say it, but I do miss Lola. I guess we don't fully appreciate what we had until she was gone.Maybe some people are into gloves bro. I heard that was a thing since Covid.

UltraDude
01-27-22, 21:51
Info on Stefanie would be helpful.She's a a BBW, half white half Pacific Islander. But she gives a great massage and a great ending, though she's pricey now (her rates have gone up in the last few years).

Number is 734-xxxx844.

ThrobbinWood
01-27-22, 22:40
She's a a BBW, half white half Pacific Islander. But she gives a great massage and a great ending, though she's pricey now (her rates have gone up in the last few years)..Both Stefani and Michelle have done these seminars (Tantric Time: Shamanic Sound & Cacao Ceremony) Does anyone know if Michelle offers similar services as Stefani. Contact info?

ImeuNot
01-28-22, 06:57
Denise also has weekend hours during the day, I think 11-8? For Stefanie, she's expensive as in $$ plus for a normal session.

Denise offers a table bath, which I've heard is a bit novel. Followed by unclothed HE if I recall (someone reviewed her awhile ago). Might be something different. She's only available in the evenings though (4-9) so I haven't been able to verify personally.

Also, Stefanie on the west side of town does Lomi Lomi, has an indoor sauna, and does some holistic work like sounding bowls.

Lamarr
01-30-22, 00:17
Did not partake, but she quoted me 150 hh /180 hr.

She said her location is Mich Ave /275 area.TOFTT back in September. Nice woman but does not look like the pics at all. +40.

Golfnut1913
01-30-22, 22:16
Both Stefani and Michelle have done these seminars (Tantric Time: Shamanic Sound & Cacao Ceremony) Does anyone know if Michelle offers similar services as Stefani. Contact info?I've seen Stefani a bunch of times. But never heard of Michelle. What does she look like and is there ad for her.

DetroitRedWing
02-05-22, 00:30
I was at Bamboo with Ivy over the holidays and she didn't use gloves. Am I hearing that she wears them now? Someone who's been to Bamboo in the last couple weeks, please say it ain't so.

ThrobbinWood
02-05-22, 22:51
I've seen Stefani a bunch of times. But never heard of Michelle. What does she look like and is there ad for her.Google the stuff in the () in my other post. Both ladies are mentioned and pictured. I am guessing that Michelle may do the seminar but likely does not follow in Stefani's footprints.

Turbo351
02-10-22, 11:13
That rumor can be put to rest. Not even sure where that idea came from.

Made it up there earlier this week. I don't really like having to call to get in. I was trying for an appointment with Ivy. I was told that Ivy no longer works there. We'll see if that's true but I've no real reason to doubt her. I have seen girls try to keep other girls customers before.

I met Amy, she was by herself at the time. If I had to guess I'd say she was early 40's. Stayed masked the entire time but judging off her eyes I'd say very pretty, nice figure, large natural breasts. Did leave twice early on to answer her phone. Third time she let it ring, not sure if anybody got it. She did go over the hour by about ten minutes so no complaints there. Room was pretty clean and she did gather all the laundry while I was getting dressed after. Nice massage with lots of forearm and elbow. When she asked I said between firm and medium because I've had a couple near death experiences taking firm outright on the first visit a couple places. Amy delivered a very nice massage with extra attention to places that needed it. On the flip she gave me the semi standard "you no tell anybody" and delivered a very nice HJ. Only allowed OTC touching which was a bit disappointing, what I'd really have liked was Russian as Ivy was reported to have let fly once, they seemed perfect for that. Oh well. Nice hand ending with nice technique at the end. Cleanup with hot towels and a bottle of water while I was getting dressed.

Toledo is easier for me to get to so Let's Relax, my go to, won't be out of a job. I particularly like getting a table shower. But if I happen to be in Ann Arbor and want a nice massage and "relaxation" I wouldn't hesitate to visit again. If the boobs came out, maybe not impossible on a second visit but I didn't get that vibe at all, or especially had she delivered on the Russian fantasy it might be my new favorite place.

Tuggernaut1
02-19-22, 11:47
Hi,

Long time listener, first time caller here. I've been in the hobby about ten years now, and I remember Lola, Karen, and others (miss those ladies! I've been hitting AMPs again lately and can report on Thai dds, ocean, bamboo, and highland (Mulan). Here's my report on my most recent visit to highland:

Went later in the evening to hopefully avoid other clients. No such luck, but the masseuse had me come in and lie down and wait. So I waited and waited and finally she came in and proceeded with a mostly professional massage. Kept me covered most of the time. When it was close to finishing time, she had me turn over and proceeded with a relatively uninspired ending. She did let me pull up her shirt to see her cute little a cups though. I forgot her name, but she was pretty cute, in her 30's probably, and less than 5 ft tall I think?

Anyway, total damage 1.0. not sure if and when I'll be back. The last girl I had there was much more playful and into it.

I'll post more reports on those other places in the near future. Also, I have an UTR Asian at a legit place which I will share with interested folks in private messages. Safe mongering everyone!

Johnsson
02-20-22, 18:04
Been in and out of the game for a while. Today I was in and saw some reviews about Bamboo. Although discouraged by the glove reviews the excitement of a new place brought me there.

Place seemed nice, seemed clean. Coco was my therapist and she gave me a massage that was worth the. 7 / hr that it cost. Near the end of that there was a lot of teasing and she basically sold me on a pm which was not in my plan. Total damage was 1. 3. Will probably repeat based on the balance of great massage and nice ending.

FinallyJoined
02-21-22, 09:47
Been in and out of the game for a while. Today I was in and saw some reviews about Bamboo. Although discouraged by the glove reviews the excitement of a new place brought me there.

Place seemed nice, seemed clean. Coco was my therapist and she gave me a massage that was worth the. 7 / hr that it cost. Near the end of that there was a lot of teasing and she basically sold me on a pm which was not in my plan. Total damage was 1. 3. Will probably repeat based on the balance of great massage and nice ending.Coco would be a welcomed new addition. I've had Ella, good massage.

Mechanical finish, no fun touch allowed and Amy, I little bigger, good massage, super up-seller. The type who likes to say "oh baby" twice and think they are turning you on. I'll have to try Coco.

FinallyJoined
02-21-22, 09:59

Place seemed nice, seemed clean. Coco was my therapist and she gave me a massage that was worth the. 7 / hr that it cost. Near the end of that there was a lot of teasing and she basically sold me on a pm which was not in my plan. Total damage was 1. 3. Will probably repeat based on the balance of great massage and nice ending.Coco would be a welcomed new addition. I've had Ella, good massage.

Mechanical finish, no fun touch allowed and Amy, I little bigger, good massage, super up-seller. The type who likes to say "oh baby" twice and think they are turning you on. I'll have to try Coco.

LuckyJimmy
02-25-22, 14:36
Coco would be a welcomed new addition. I've had Ella, good massage.

Mechanical finish, no fun touch allowed and Amy, I little bigger, good massage, super up-seller. The type who likes to say "oh baby" twice and think they are turning you on. I'll have to try Coco.Is Ivy gone now?

JQVincent
02-28-22, 00:32
Recently visited Bamboo. Google searched the number, booked appointment (. 7), reached, called back, they opened the door to the building. FYI this door is not the one with Bamboo label but the next one. Was told Indy doesn't work. Got a new one called Cindy, late 30's-mid 40's, petite, short, how I like. Played around during massage, which was ok. Agreed for HE. 6 added. 4 tip for OTC touching turned to ITC with small and un-firm assets. Could only use hands tho. Will return. Maybe.

AvBrent
03-01-22, 16:56
Soooo $100 for a HE? Are you crazy?

Recently visited Bamboo. Google searched the number, booked appointment (. 7), reached, called back, they opened the door to the building. FYI this door is not the one with Bamboo label but the next one. Was told Indy doesn't work. Got a new one called Cindy, late 30's-mid 40's, petite, short, how I like. Played around during massage, which was ok. Agreed for HE. 6 added. 4 tip for OTC touching turned to ITC with small and un-firm assets. Could only use hands tho. Will return. Maybe.

PhilCorliss1
03-02-22, 10:40
Soooo $100 for a HE? Are you crazy?Actually 170 Total.

AvBrent
03-02-22, 15:18
Actually 170 Total.70 door fee is a given, another 100 "tip" for a HE is just ridiculous. Standard 40, maybe 50. Do what you want with your money but dudes like this drive prices up for all of us.

FinallyJoined
03-04-22, 15:45
The way Bamboo tries to up charge, Luna is still best local option. Imo.

JohnP423
03-04-22, 23:16
The way Bamboo tries to up charge, Luna is still best local option. Imo.Luna? More info please!

UltraDude
03-05-22, 09:30
Luna? More info please!It's on Platt, just south of Packard in a tiny strip mall. You can find info on RM.

JohnP423
03-05-22, 10:24
It's on Platt, just south of Packard in a tiny strip mall. You can find info on RM.Good to know, seems like the only place ever talked about is Bamboo. I've been to Bamboo a handful of times, but would love to try out this Lina spot. Anything I should know about how to ask, or a provider I should ask for?

UltraDude
03-05-22, 16:55
Good to know, seems like the only place ever talked about is Bamboo. I've been to Bamboo a handful of times, but would love to try out this Lina spot. Anything I should know about how to ask, or a provider I should ask for?Not much, it's pretty much a sure thing. I used to see the owner years ago when she worked at K&J on Plymouth. She used to go by Nina, but I don't know what she calls herself now. Very nice, very polite. Just be friendly and you'll do fine. I'm not sure how busy they are these days, so it might make sense to call first.

Nsfwgig
03-05-22, 18:36
Has anyone tried to get anything at Bloom Wellness?

Member #6098
03-06-22, 02:23
The way Bamboo tries to up charge, Luna is still best local option. Imo.I have stopped at Luna a few times when out Ann Arbor way, and it's always been a solid, pleasant experience. None of the upcharge issues.

Steen451
03-06-22, 16:27
Saw Denise a couple weeks ago and had a great time. Located in an apartment near 94/23 intersection. She's in her 40's /50's, decent shape, but not young and fit by any means. Cute face and nice personality. The experience is different than what you will get at most parlors. You lay on a plastic table and she starts the massage with a table bath using the detachable faucet head from the sink. I really enjoyed the warm water and soapy scrub to get the session started. After completing the bath, you remain on the plastic table, and she starts a full body massage with a good mixture of pressure and teasing. Lots of attention to the boys and the anus area. On the flip she takes off her clothes and continues the massage and teasing on the other side. Nice HE to finish. $200 all in. Not the cheapest option around but one of the best combinations of massage / teasing / ending I've had.

Steen451
03-06-22, 16:35
Saw Denise recently and had a good experience. She's located in an apartment near 94/23 intersection. 40/50's with a decent body. Not young and fit by any means but cute face and nice personality. During the massage you lay on a plastic table shower style table. She starts the massage with a soapy bath using the detachable faucet from the sink. I really enjoyed starting the session with the warm water and soapy scrub. Once the bath is complete, you stay on the table and she starts the massage. She uses a good combination of pressure and light teasing. Lot's of attention to the boys and the anus area if you are into that. On the flip she takes off her clothes and continues the massage / teasing until its time to finish. $200 all in. Doesn't seem like anything more is available. Not the cheapest option but a great overall experience if you are into the table bath and heavy teasing.

Ixby4748
03-06-22, 20:50
Saw Denise recently and had a good experience. She's located in an apartment near 94/23 intersection. 40/50's with a decent body. Not young and fit by any means but cute face and nice personality. During the massage you lay on a plastic table shower style table. She starts the massage with a soapy bath using the detachable faucet from the sink. I really enjoyed starting the session with the warm water and soapy scrub. Once the bath is complete, you stay on the table and she starts the massage. She uses a good combination of pressure and light teasing. Lot's of attention to the boys and the anus area if you are into that. On the flip she takes off her clothes and continues the massage / teasing until its time to finish. $200 all in. Doesn't seem like anything more is available. Not the cheapest option but a great overall experience if you are into the table bath and heavy teasing.Was roaming allowed?

FinallyJoined
03-06-22, 23:54
Has anyone tried to get anything at Bloom Wellness?I would imagine it's highly unlikely there being anything extra there.

FinallyJoined
03-06-22, 23:54
Saw Denise recently and had a good experience. She's located in an apartment near 94/23 intersection. 40/50's with a decent body. Not young and fit by any means but cute face and nice personality. During the massage you lay on a plastic table shower style table. She starts the massage with a soapy bath using the detachable faucet from the sink. I really enjoyed starting the session with the warm water and soapy scrub. Once the bath is complete, you stay on the table and she starts the massage. She uses a good combination of pressure and light teasing. Lot's of attention to the boys and the anus area if you are into that. On the flip she takes off her clothes and continues the massage / teasing until its time to finish. $200 all in. Doesn't seem like anything more is available. Not the cheapest option but a great overall experience if you are into the table bath and heavy teasing.Got a link?.

Steen451
03-08-22, 08:34
Got a link?.https://tryst.link/massage/denisebath

MichGMpro
03-09-22, 13:39
I have stopped at Luna a few times when out Ann Arbor way, and it's always been a solid, pleasant experience. None of the upcharge issues.What is the talent like there? Don't want to waste my time if it's 50+ year old with standard service.

Sid63
03-09-22, 15:53
What is the talent like there? Don't want to waste my time if it's 50+ year old with standard service.Get coco. She's likely 50 or so but is very attractive. And has great soft real tits about good C cup, will pull up the top you can play with the girls, nips. And OTC roaming elsewhere. Does a great massage. Never money discussion, pay after. 70 hour, 40 tip. Great time.

MikeQanaby
03-11-22, 17:07
Been looking for an older, big-titted lady since Marilyn in Canton moved away.

Has anybody seen this one?

https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/thick-brunette-hazel-eyed-bea/116035862472

Looking for a massage and all the rest.

PM is great too.

QuestForFun69
03-11-22, 20:01

https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/thick-brunette-hazel-eyed-bea/116035862472

PM is great too.https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/d/canton-detailed-bodywork-skilled/7456821716.html

The room in this pic sure looks like Marilyn's massage room, and the location is near where she was?? Is she back??

HarryDude
03-11-22, 22:57
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/d/canton-detailed-bodywork-skilled/7456821716.html

The room in this pic sure looks like Marilyn's massage room, and the location is near where she was?? Is she back??I honestly believe Marilyn has passed, last I spoke to her was a few years back 18 or 19 she was with her daughter in Washington State or Oregon and was going into a nursing home for cancer or something major medical wise. Given that and her age I wouldn't be surprised she's passed. She is / was a nice lady who I enjoyed many times and would see her again but I strongly doubt it. Just based on logic.

WoodMan81
03-12-22, 06:38

PM is great too.I've seen Heather a few times in the past. Bigger lady but very willing to please and at a lower price (hundo) - she was offering dates when I saw her, no idea on massage quality. She has dentures and pulls them out for BBBJ. I never had a gumjob before her, and while it was weird at first, holy crap! Kind of amazing.

ED Pills
03-16-22, 12:17
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/d/canton-detailed-bodywork-skilled/7456821716.html

The room in this pic sure looks like Marilyn's massage room, and the location is near where she was?? Is she back??The number in the ad was reviewed on 4-2-18 in the craigslist section. Fully clothed, no extras.

LoVecchio
03-17-22, 08:35
https://tryst.link/massage/denisebathShe has a Chicago number. Is she permanently in the Ann Arbor area or just visiting?

Shatter
03-17-22, 08:38
Also posting on Detroit's thread. Currently there's only one AMP in the AA area that I know has a table shower. I've seen Micky in Jackson and I liked the experience but didn't want FS and also it's an hour away. Any of you mongers know if there's a good AMP nearby that offers a decent B2 B / Nuru / table shower?.

HarryDude
03-17-22, 09:19
She has a Chicago number. Is she permanently in the Ann Arbor area or just visiting?I believe she's fully relocated, a very nice lady, great body for her age. Would love more than the hand and prostate finish but she does a great job. Clean, safe location, sane and drug free, a bit pricy but worth it. Rarely is she free before 4 pm so I probably won't be seeing her any time soon, the day I did was a fluke that she was free earlier in the afternoon.

Gilfoyle2
03-17-22, 09:35
I been trying to see her, but she has been out of town for couple of weeks. Maybe she bounces back and forth.

She has a Chicago number. Is she permanently in the Ann Arbor area or just visiting?

Josh8
03-21-22, 09:38
https://sumosear.ch/phone/734-489-9466

Anyone seen her recently? Please share your experience.

When I searched the forum I could see old reviews couple years or even older.

JohnCast719
03-22-22, 13:08
I believe she's fully relocated, a very nice lady, great body for her age. Would love more than the hand and prostate finish but she does a great job. Clean, safe location, sane and drug free, a bit pricy but worth it. Rarely is she free before 4 pm so I probably won't be seeing her any time soon, the day I did was a fluke that she was free earlier in the afternoon.She has fully relocated indeed. She told me she came to this area to help take care of someone who is ill. She does that during the day, that is why she is usually not available before 4 PM. And I completely agree with HarryDude's assessment. A sane, safe, American provider with great skills. She is middle age but as HarryDude says, great body for her age. Also nice personality. I am an old fart, so I find her quite attractive. Worth the price IMHO. Be kind and treat her well.

Kazoomick
03-23-22, 12:39
Stopped by on a weekend morning. Asked for an hour and Coco says you get two girls. So, I did. It was Coco and Lucy. I much preferred Coco as she is more friendly, talkative and has a nice smile. First I've gotten a four hands massage and probably worth it just for the novelty. The massage was for 30 min. I think they were fitting me in. Paid 60/60 for total 120. Would repeat with Coco.

Amp Adickt
03-23-22, 17:22
She has fully relocated indeed. She told me she came to this area to help take care of someone who is ill. She does that during the day, that is why she is usually not available before 4 PM. And I completely agree with HarryDude's assessment. A sane, safe, American provider with great skills. She is middle age but as HarryDude says, great body for her age. Also nice personality. I am an old fart, so I find her quite attractive. Worth the price IMHO. Be kind and treat her well.Hello fellow mongering monger.

Is she FS? Massage good or just HJ. TIA.

Tommy101
03-24-22, 12:06
https://sumosear.ch/phone/734-489-9466

Anyone seen her recently? Please share your experience.

When I searched the forum I could see old reviews couple years or even older.I saw her last summer. She was in an apartment in ypsi then and was very nice. Eyes are pretty.

The good: she gives a very nice BJ, she is very affordable.

The bad: her pussy looks like an old catchers mit and she has no ass to speak of and her tits are ugly too. Only pretty from the chin up.

Hope that helps.

DaveL7
03-25-22, 12:42
Lisa. I met her doing duos with another provider. So so so sexy. I discreetly got her number. She is doing one on one sessions. 180 $ for the hour. - but she does not disappoint. White. Fit - curves and hot. Easy to talk to. Clean house. Only problem — it's a bit far from Ann Arbor. Totally worth it tho. She is just north of walled lake. PM for contact info. Ann Arbor is a ghost town. She is worth the drive.

QuestForFun69
03-26-22, 00:24
I saw her last summer. She was in an apartment in ypsi then and was very nice. Eyes are pretty.

The bad: her pussy looks like an old catchers mit and she has no ass to speak of and her tits are ugly too. Only pretty from the chin up.

Hope that helps.I agree with description above on her looks, and she's quite.

Shatter
03-27-22, 16:02
Went on a few road trips in state and found the best place for this is grand rapids. If you cross the border to Canada, "body rub parlors" are legal. Got 2 pops for $.80 Canadian in Toronto.

Also posting on Detroit's thread. Currently there's only one AMP in the AA area that I know has a table shower. I've seen Micky in Jackson and I liked the experience but didn't want FS and also it's an hour away. Any of you mongers know if there's a good AMP nearby that offers a decent B2 B / Nuru / table shower?.

Brute
04-03-22, 01:22
Stopped by Luna after work the other day since there's some recent discussion about it. The chick said it will be two girls but I said only one today. I was caught off guard and forgot someone else here had similar experience. I blanked whether I brought enough cash. Nevertheless, I went with one girl. She didn't discuss time or money. She led me straight to a room, I undressed and Coco came in. Pretty good massage. I flipped over and she went straight to work. She let me do some over clothes roaming and if I'm not mistaken, she got some implants.

Never had an experience like this. I usually do an hour and suffer through some song and dance to figure out if we're on the same page about a HE. Anyway, it was a good jacking and I will definitely repeat. However, anyone know if there's anything else on the menu with her or this place?

Turbo351
04-05-22, 23:00
I've seen Heather a few times in the past. Bigger lady but very willing to please and at a lower price (hundo) - she was offering dates when I saw her, no idea on massage quality. She has dentures and pulls them out for BBBJ. I never had a gumjob before her, and while it was weird at first, holy crap! Kind of amazing.Thanks for that, I've heard that gumjobs were pretty epic and it's been kind of a bottom of the list bucket list thing. I might have to give her a try.

Riker36
04-08-22, 00:18
So I texted the number, and she said half hour starts at 70, and the hour starts at at 100, with 'sensual upgrades' that they would discuss in person. She sent me pics of 4 girls who work different days. All 4 looked attractive and in their 20's. Two work one day, then two the next. Anyone give this a go? Thanks!

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/ann-arbor/body-rubs/2700325

Sgorka
04-08-22, 12:23
I thought this was Bamboo massage. Same building. Different unit though. Seen the pic's of the girls. Hoping to make an appt this Sunday.

So I texted the number, and she said half hour starts at 70, and the hour starts at at 100, with 'sensual upgrades' that they would discuss in person. She sent me pics of 4 girls who work different days. All 4 looked attractive and in their 20's. Two work one day, then two the next. Anyone give this a go? Thanks!

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/ann-arbor/body-rubs/2700325

YetAnotherGuy
04-08-22, 14:50
I thought this was Bamboo massage. Same building. Different unit though. Seen the pic's of the girls. Hoping to make an appt this Sunday.LOL y'all, you will not leave 'happy'. Classic bikini joint, expensive and no touching on either end, guarantee it.

UltraDude
04-08-22, 17:34
I thought this was Bamboo massage. Same building. Different unit though. Seen the pic's of the girls. Hoping to make an appt this Sunday.Repose Spa and Bamboo are basically next door to one another and opened their doors at pretty much the same time. I tried Repose when they first opened and while the masseuse was hot, it was pricey to upgrade to a bikini massage. No HE to be had. There was another report while back, and I think they had the same experience. Personally I don't think the bikini massage is worth it. You spend 50 minutes face down and can't even enjoy the view.

BigBodyScottie
04-10-22, 22:20
Anybody ever see this one? I'm intrigued and am thinking about splurging. A little pricey, but for some reason might be worth it. Pm welcome.

https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/7876890.htm?cat=83

Nightridr48
04-12-22, 21:36
Does anyone know if there are any massages to be had in the Brighton area with a HE? I have had mixed success at Brighton Massage formerly Mulan. I found it to be mostly DIY or HE with over the clothes roaming. I tried Asian Elements yesterday I drew CiCi and she had a very good massage but on the flip it was diy only which left me disappointed. I feel like a he could be had there but not much more. I would like to know about the AMP in South Lyon if anyone has any info. I have not checked them out yet but I will report back when I do.

Brute
04-14-22, 00:32
Does anyone know if there are any massages to be had in the Brighton area with a HE? I have had mixed success at Brighton Massage formerly Mulan. I found it to be mostly DIY or HE with over the clothes roaming. I tried Asian Elements yesterday I drew CiCi and she had a very good massage but on the flip it was diy only which left me disappointed. I feel like a he could be had there but not much more. I would like to know about the AMP in South Lyon if anyone has any info. I have not checked them out yet but I will report back when I do.There's nothing Brighton. Asian SL will definitely give you a HJ but I don't know if there's anything else available. I have not been therein several months. In the Detroit forum there was some talk of an old, skanky ***** in Highland or Milford area. A couple guys talked about getting FS but they were not impressed. From what I can gather reading the different forums, you will need to travel to Detroit, Jackson, Lansing, or Flint. Livingston county has nothing that I have found.

Nightridr48
04-14-22, 21:55
There's nothing Brighton. Asian SL will definitely give you a HJ but I don't know if there's anything else available. I have not been therein several months. In the Detroit forum there was some talk of an old, skanky ***** in Highland or Milford area. A couple guys talked about getting FS but they were not impressed. From what I can gather reading the different forums, you will need to travel to Detroit, Jackson, Lansing, or Flint. Livingston county has nothing that I have found.Thank you for the response. I figured that is what I would be told but I am alway looking for a diamond in the rough. I frequent Lansing and Jackson but was hoping for something more local. I will keep hunting and report back if and when something good pops up.

BillCo
04-19-22, 13:10
Hi gents, I found this ad and from doing a little research I think this might be Stephanie. Can any one confirm and give me some details. Pm is fine.

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ann-arbor-sacred-temple-lomi-lomi/7472819495.html

UltraDude
04-19-22, 16:08
Hi gents, I found this ad and from doing a little research I think this might be Stephanie. Can any one confirm and give me some details. Pm is fine.

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ann-arbor-sacred-temple-lomi-lomi/7472819495.htmlThat is correct. Last time I checked 1 hr was $$.

YetAnotherGuy
04-19-22, 18:51
That is correct. Last time I checked 1 hr was $$.Extras included in that $$? What kind are we talking?

UltraDude
04-20-22, 08:46
Extras included in that $$? What kind are we talking?HE only as far as I know. It's a great HE, but at least for me that's the current limit of options. Years ago some extras could be had if you were lucky, but she's had some personal stuff happen to her and now I think she sticks to HE.

Moonglow913
04-20-22, 12:28
HE only as far as I know. It's a great HE, but at least for me that's the current limit of options. Years ago some extras could be had if you were lucky, but she's had some personal stuff happen to her and now I think she sticks to HE.Only a HJ from a BBW for $200? That must be a hell of a HJ.

Jack159
04-20-22, 14:02
That is correct. Last time I checked 1 hr was $$.I think the new / current name is Crescent moon healing arts. Let us know if you visit.

DetroitWill
04-22-22, 17:09

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ann-arbor-sacred-temple-lomi-lomi/7472819495.htmlShe quoted me $$. 5 for 90 minutes. Anywhere close to worth it?

UltraDude
04-22-22, 17:33
Only a HJ from a BBW for $200? That must be a hell of a HJ.To be fair, I started seeing her back when she only charged $100. Each time she moved her rates went up. I've seen her a couple times in the last few years but between the distance and the rate increase, I haven't really been back. However, the HJ is top notch.

Buckeye1257
04-25-22, 21:08
She quoted me $$. 5 for 90 minutes. Anywhere close to worth it?It's Stephanie. I used to see her a number of years ago. Great massage (pretty talented actually); specialized in Lomi Lomi. She started doing sensual massage a few years after I first saw her. That was a little inconsistent. PM me for more specifics. Depending on your interests and your bank account, she might be worth it.

PhatUnit
04-29-22, 09:37
Any HE with Rachael? See is a great massage therapist with nice rack.

ImeuNot
04-30-22, 10:09
That's Stephanie, I remember that second story room in her house. I asked her about "Crescent Moon" and my understanding is that's an older name pertaining to an office she no longer has. Price is high and not my thing. The place is safe and in her house. She's nice, but the price and service didn't match IMO. I prefer Denise "Bath."

It's Stephanie. I used to see her a number of years ago. Great massage (pretty talented actually); specialized in Lomi Lomi. She started doing sensual massage a few years after I first saw her. That was a little inconsistent. PM me for more specifics. Depending on your interests and your bank account, she might be worth it.

ImeuNot
04-30-22, 10:20
Saw my favorite, Denise. Price went up, but I will still go. Services still the same as previously posted. She's my preference!

Brenn Hoffman
05-01-22, 17:19
The AMP in south Lyon is closed for a little bit.

The text says they are refinishing the rooms.

I haven't seen anything about a bust so maybe legit just shutdown for a little bit.

Anyone hear anything?

Member #6347
05-02-22, 11:01
Solid AMP experience and Health & Wellness Massage on the M59 exit off of 23. Tina gave a fantastic, extremely firm massage with a very satisfying tease and finish. .7 + .4. Overall very solid experience.

Wally2822
05-02-22, 12:18
Any HE with Rachael? See is a great massage therapist with nice rack.Do you have a link? I can TOFTT.

Jp1225
05-02-22, 15:44
There's nothing Brighton. Asian SL will definitely give you a HJ but I don't know if there's anything else available. I have not been therein several months. In the Detroit forum there was some talk of an old, skanky ***** in Highland or Milford area. A couple guys talked about getting FS but they were not impressed. From what I can gather reading the different forums, you will need to travel to Detroit, Jackson, Lansing, or Flint. Livingston county has nothing that I have found.You don't want to get busted in Livingston anyway, trust me. And to modify your list of other cities, scratch Lansing. There is nothing there that's worth it. Jackson Flint or Detroit. Probably in that order too.

SomeDetroitGuy
05-03-22, 10:27
You don't want to get busted in Livingston anyway, trust me. And to modify your list of other cities, scratch Lansing. There is nothing there that's worth it. Jackson Flint or Detroit. Probably in that order too.If your concern is getting busted, Washtenaw County's prosecutor doesn't prosecute for consensual sex work. Ann Arbor should be first on your list.

OrionSky
05-03-22, 15:35
Saw my favorite, Denise. Price went up, but I will still go. Services still the same as previously posted. She's my preference!She went up from $200?

What is it $250 now?

DrewMonger123
05-03-22, 16:22
Ann Arbor should be first on your list.Problem is there isn't much in Ann Arbor. The few places have been reviewed exclusively already.

RbKalamazoo
05-04-22, 19:29
New girl at Lotus. Small, petite with strong skills. Give her a try.

JohnP423
05-05-22, 18:04
New girl at Lotus. Small, petite with strong skills. Give her a try.Where / what is Lotus?

I just know of Bamboo and Luna in a2.

RbKalamazoo
05-05-22, 20:27
Where / what is Lotus?

I just know of Bamboo and Luna in a2.Sorry, I meant Bamboo. Got my names mixed up. Good massage technique.

JohnCast719
05-06-22, 14:03
She went up from $200?

What is it $250 now?Her page at tryst. Lynk now quotes a $300/ hour rate. Last month, I had a very pleasant visit with her at $200/ hour. I was going to repeat, but she is getting perilously close to what I give my SB for a few hours of companionship and fun.

Wally2822
05-08-22, 08:53
Her page at tryst. Lynk now quotes a $300/ hour rate. Last month, I had a very pleasant visit with her at $200/ hour. I was going to repeat, but she is getting perilously close to what I give my SB for a few hours of companionship and fun.She's nice and all but she is not worth $300. Not even close.

BigBootyFan
05-08-22, 19:18
Any HE with Rachael? See is a great massage therapist with nice rack.Do you have a link?

PhatUnit
05-09-22, 05:56
Do you have a link?https://massagelivingston.com/

HarryDude
05-09-22, 09:26
https://massagelivingston.com/Website screams legit, just my. 02.

Jp1225
05-09-22, 11:34
Website screams legit, just my. 02.Very much sounds legit to me. I think some guys assume that when a provider is clearly advertising legit that it's just a cover (because we all see the signs at the rub and tug places and say yeah right! But an online ad if a legit website I would say is 99.9% legit. But guys will always think they have a 1 in a million chance so that's still a chance. Wrong.

AvBrent
05-09-22, 16:37
She's nice and all but she is not worth $300. Not even close.Had a nice time with her a couple months ago. Genuinely cool chick and she definitely has skills. Unfortunately I texted her to setup an appointment on Friday and didn't receive a response. Not sure if it's me, or if she's moved back to Chicago but just figured I'd throw it out there. Was 200 at the time for anyone wondering.

RDetroit
05-09-22, 19:48
I saw her last summer. She was in an apartment in ypsi then and was very nice. Eyes are pretty.

Hope that helps.I had recent visit with her and thought service was great. And thought she was very pretty, very nice and I really enjoyed her body. I guess to each is own.

Itrik
05-11-22, 11:00
Been to Mei massage twice this past week. They have a younger Asian in her 30's. Nice personality, Slim with nice booty and nice tits. Massage was horrible but nice lady to look at and she allowing roaming which made the HE that much better. She says she's starting to get busy and will have a older lady coming in to help next week. Not full service but good he for the price.

Wolverine1
05-12-22, 14:12
Been to Mei massage twice this past week. They have a younger Asian in her 30's. Nice personality, Slim with nice booty and nice tits. Massage was horrible but nice lady to look at and she allowing roaming which made the HE that much better. She says she's starting to get busy and will have a older lady coming in to help next week. Not full service but good he for the price.What was the damage? Do you remember the name of your masseuse?

DrewMonger123
05-12-22, 20:01
Been to Mei massage twice this past week. They have a younger Asian in her 30's. Nice personality, Slim with nice booty and nice tits. Massage was horrible but nice lady to look at and she allowing roaming which made the HE that much better. She says she's starting to get busy and will have a older lady coming in to help next week. Not full service but good he for the price.Good to hear! I was there about a year ago. Was an older lady that only teased.

FinallyJoined
05-13-22, 09:50
Good to hear! I was there about a year ago. Was an older lady that only teased.Lisa, pretty sure she used to be over at Piaoran. Gives a great massage. I would estimate age closer to mid 40's.

Itrik
05-13-22, 12:48
What was the damage? Do you remember the name of your masseuse?Name is Lisa. She was the only one there but she said to just ask for the young one, cause she's the youngest one there. Damage was 50 house fee plus 20 for hand shake.

JohnP423
05-13-22, 14:26
Been to Mei massage twice this past week. They have a younger Asian in her 30's. Nice personality, Slim with nice booty and nice tits. Massage was horrible but nice lady to look at and she allowing roaming which made the HE that much better. She says she's starting to get busy and will have a older lady coming in to help next week. Not full service but good he for the price.Did you catch a name? Hard to request for her without it.

Shatter
05-13-22, 18:45
I've been living in the area for a while and honestly am disappointed I hadn't found this place sooner. Massage was pretty light, however, there was lots of teasing. And it has a table shower! Lisa also has a great personality and is easy on the eyes compared to most masseuses in the area.

Tolstoy52
05-14-22, 01:27
I've been living in the area for a while and honestly am disappointed I hadn't found this place sooner. Massage was pretty light, however, there was lots of teasing. And it has a table shower! Lisa also has a great personality and is easy on the eyes compared to most masseuses in the area.Lisa greeted me at the door, Probably 40's, Slim. She started with the usual massage and didn't object to touching. After a few minutes she reached under and let me know more was available. As soon as I flipped over, She made universal sign language to ask me if I wanted to leave happy. Of course I said yes. She said 0. 60, I agreed. It was slow and very sensual. The HJ was well paced. I finally let the Mr. Scream. She left the room for the warn towel to clean up.

Tpain0710
05-16-22, 09:30
Hey guys would be visiting this part of the state, Any Recommendations.

ChewyC77
05-16-22, 16:15
Anyone try winas Thai massage in New Hudson or Farmington. Any he's there or legit.

Shoeless1951
05-17-22, 00:40
Anyone try winas Thai massage in New Hudson or Farmington. Any he's there or legit.I tried her once last summer and she was completely legit. I've been planning to go back again to see if anything might be available in subsequent visits, but haven't made it back yet.

Brute
05-17-22, 21:38
Anyone try winas Thai massage in New Hudson or Farmington. Any he's there or legit.I was there last year in September. This place is a legit massage only. I went for an hour massage. Brought me to a room, told me to get undressed and leave my underwear on. I got completely nude and laid down. She kept me draped the entire time, even when she climbed up onto the table and put me in some MMA arm bar-leg twist-spine contraction. She did not give off the vibe that anything else would be available. If there is anything available then it's likely it's with a very select handful who likely don't know this website exists. There were several middle aged female clients coming and going when I was there. Report back to us if you try.

RDetroit
05-18-22, 18:30
Anyone check this one out yet, curious how she is.

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ann-arbor-body-rubs-asian-beauty/7485357649.html

MustangMatt
05-19-22, 13:06
I went to Mei on Monday and had made an appt to see Lisa after the recent posts. I agree with the others, very nice lady, maybe in late 40's. Gave a soft, fairly sensual massage (definitely NOT a hard massage whatsoever) and on the flip just went for Jr. With zero negotiation. Does a nice, slow job and allowed some over the shirt play. Seemed like nice nipples, not huge boobs but not flat. I only did 1/2 hr and decided to tip 0.6 since the whole experience was very good. Will probably repeat at some point.

Lisa greeted me at the door, Probably 40's, Slim. She started with the usual massage and didn't object to touching. After a few minutes she reached under and let me know more was available. As soon as I flipped over, She made universal sign language to ask me if I wanted to leave happy. Of course I said yes. She said 0. 60, I agreed. It was slow and very sensual. The HJ was well paced. I finally let the Mr. Scream. She left the room for the warn towel to clean up.

FinallyJoined
05-23-22, 08:27
Anyone check this one out yet, curious how she is.

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ann-arbor-body-rubs-asian-beauty/7485357649.htmlAdd says Asian, pictures tell a different story. Also no contact info. Seems off.

RDetroit
05-23-22, 11:32
Add says Asian, pictures tell a different story. Also no contact info. Seems off.Contact is in the ad. At top of screen in craigslist. . pics don't look Asian? LOL can't see face. Not all are dark.

I am going to set something up.

FarmerPete
05-23-22, 13:36
Add says Asian, pictures tell a different story. Also no contact info. Seems off.She claims to be Asian, she sent me some additional pictures but not her face so hard to tell for sure.

RDetroit
05-23-22, 13:42
She claims to be Asian, she sent me some additional pictures but not her face so hard to tell for sure.Did you book her? Curious to see. I have Thursday appt.

RoadRunner51
05-23-22, 21:56
Did you book her? Curious to see. I have Thursday appt.I don't know If I will get band from the site but here are some pictures she sent me. I chatted with her for 3 days and she has too many don'ts for me! She doesn't swallow which was the biggest for me.

Good luck for those that visit with her.

Thanks Roadrunner.

RichChristy
05-24-22, 08:04
I don't know If I will get band from the site but here are some pictures she sent me. I chatted with her for 3 days and she has too many don'ts for me! She doesn't swallow which was the biggest for me.

Good luck for those that visit with her.

Thanks Roadrunner.Did she say what her rates are or if she's working from a home?

Thanks.

RDetroit
05-24-22, 11:22
Did she say what her rates are or if she's working from a home?

Thanks.1/2 hr $175 1 hr $225.

HarryDude
05-24-22, 13:19
Did she say what her rates are or if she's working from a home?

Thanks.Definitely looks interesting do you know what city she's out of?

AnnArborCindy
05-24-22, 16:20
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

AnnArborCindy
05-24-22, 16:58
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

HungaryMan
05-24-22, 23:56
I am in Ann Arbor.

Rates are.

$175 1/2 hr.

$225 1 hr.

Say you seen me here for special rate $150 1/2 hr and $200 1 hr.

Thanks Cindy.Is this at your place or a business?

Tj144
05-26-22, 16:32
1/2 hr $175 1 hr $225.Clear room in your inbox when you get a chance.

Bernard Corbin
05-26-22, 18:18
Sup yall I have been taking a read through the forum and wanted to hear your opinion. What would you recommend I go I read there is Lotus, Bamboo, and Mei which do you like more and why and who do you usually meet. Every post iv seen now is either in Mei or websites. Bamboo and Lotus is no longer mentioned anymore.

UltraDude
05-28-22, 17:06
Sup yall I have been taking a read through the forum and wanted to hear your opinion. What would you recommend I go I read there is Lotus, Bamboo, and Mei which do you like more and why and who do you usually meet. Every post iv seen now is either in Mei or websites. Bamboo and Lotus is no longer mentioned anymore.Bamboo is still a sure thing. For a long time Mei was not reliable, so it's nice that that's changed. As for Lotus, I've never heard of it being anything but legit, but maybe I missed some reports.

Brenn Hoffman
05-31-22, 07:11
I am in Ann Arbor.

Rates are.

$175 1/2 hr.

$225 1 hr.

Say you seen me here for special rate $150 1/2 hr and $200 1 hr.

Thanks Cindy.Anyone seen her yet?

USG445
05-31-22, 15:43
Shiny Spa opened in Ann Arbor May 28 2022. Enter "Shiny Spa Ann Arbor" in Google search or Google maps for address and telephone number.

Two Asian girls Jenny and KiKi. House is $80/ hr. HE for tip. I saw Jenny. Young, attractive, slim, petite and a great body. KiKi is a mature lady. Jenny says Kiki has big tits.

One building with a parking lot in the back. Neighborhood is a mix of office and apartment buildings, near Trader Joe's. Other "Shiny Spa" in the USA are not related. Shiny Spa is not related to the previously tenant "Body Conscious Massage Therapy."

Devin6
06-01-22, 13:10
Shiny Spa opened in Ann Arbor May 28 2022. Enter "Shiny Spa Ann Arbor" in Google search or Google maps for address and telephone number.

Two Asian girls Jenny and KiKi. House is $80/ hr. HE for tip. I saw Jenny. Young, attractive, slim, petite and a great body. KiKi is a mature lady. Jenny says Kiki has big tits.

One building with a parking lot in the back. Neighborhood is a mix of office and apartment buildings, near Trader Joe's. Other "Shiny Spa" in the USA are not related. Shiny Spa is not related to the previously tenant "Body Conscious Massage Therapy."It's really a very good spa. It's easy to find and make an appointment by typing the spa.

Name on Google Maps. It's a good environment and warm service. By the way, KIKI's tits are really big.

Bernard Corbin
06-01-22, 14:34
Bamboo is still a sure thing. For a long time Mei was not reliable, so it's nice that that's changed. As for Lotus, I've never heard of it being anything but legit, but maybe I missed some reports.Who would you recommend I see at Bamboo?

MichiBob
06-02-22, 00:36
It's really a very good spa. It's easy to find and make an appointment by typing the spa.

Name on Google Maps. It's a good environment and warm service. By the way, KIKI's tits are really big.Are kiki's all natural? How old would you say she is? She sounds very intriguing.

Member #6347
06-02-22, 08:45
It's really a very good spa. It's easy to find and make an appointment by typing the spa.

Name on Google Maps. It's a good environment and warm service. By the way, KIKI's tits are really big.Any idea what might be on the menu at Shiny Spa? Sound like a HE is a sure thing but what other services do you think they might be willing to offer? I will probably give it a try and report back, but any other info would be nice.

DrewMonger123
06-02-22, 11:15
Are kiki's all natural? How old would you say she is? She sounds very intriguing.I stopped in and saw Kiki today. Felt natural to me. I'd say she's 25-30. Massage on the back could have been a bit harder. She put more pressure on the legs which felt nice. I enjoyed the hot stones. She was full service.

I'll return.

Member #6347
06-02-22, 11:49
Any idea what might be on the menu at Shiny Spa? Sound like a HE is a sure thing but what other services do you think they might be willing to offer? I will probably give it a try and report back, but any other info would be nice.Had a dream at Shiny Spa with Jenny. She is really attractive. That will be my excuse for why I totally botched the tip. .6 for a HE is way too much to pay especially considering that the massage was pretty much non existent. I got about hhr for the. 8 house fee. Excellent table shower with some heavy teasing followed by the previously mentioned non-existent massage. At the flip I was trying to negotiate a bit more the a HE, for. 8 she say she will at least take the top off. I got the impression that more might be available for the right tip, but my brain doesn't work well in this situation and I don't want to end up paying 1.4 plus .8 for a hhr massage and a HE. I may repeat and ask for Kiki to change it up. Sorry for overpaying I know that doesn't help any of us out.

Pros:

Great secure location, Very beautiful young and fit (8/10). Playful and fun.

Cons:

Communication is not great, several interruptions. Probably only got hhr and I don't think anyone was waiting. Almost no massage.

Devin6
06-03-22, 00:49
Had a dream at Shiny Spa with Jenny. She is really attractive. That will be my excuse for why I totally botched the tip. .6 for a HE is way too much to pay especially considering that the massage was pretty much non existent. I got about hhr for the. 8 house fee. Excellent table shower with some heavy teasing followed by the previously mentioned non-existent massage. At the flip I was trying to negotiate a bit more the a HE, for. 8 she say she will at least take the top off. I got the impression that more might be available for the right tip, but my brain doesn't work well in this situation and I don't want to end up paying 1.4 plus .8 for a hhr massage and a HE. I may repeat and ask for Kiki to change it up. Sorry for overpaying I know that doesn't help any of us out.

Pros:

Great secure location, Very beautiful young and fit (8/10). Playful and fun.

Cons:

Communication is not great, several interruptions. Probably only got hhr and I don't think anyone was waiting. Almost no massage.Last time I went, I waited for half an hour. It looked like they were all busy. KIKI's massage made me relaxed. I decided to meet another girl next time.

FinallyJoined
06-03-22, 10:30
Went to Shiny, had a dream about Jenny. Cute, mid 30's, C cup, smaller girl but great body. She seemed to enjoy what she does. Play full, high energy. Don't go there if you want a good massage. This is the place we all wanted Bamboo to be. Older members DM for more details.

Devin6
06-03-22, 14:32
Are kiki's all natural? How old would you say she is? She sounds very intriguing.She looks natural, probably in her twenties but under thirty, and her skin is very smooth. She massaged me for about thirty minutes, and I enjoyed such a time!

HarryDude
06-05-22, 10:16
Went to Shiny, had a dream about Jenny. Cute, mid 30's, C cup, smaller girl but great body. She seemed to enjoy what she does. Play full, high energy. Don't go there if you want a good massage. This is the place we all wanted Bamboo to be. Older members DM for more details.Sent you a pm. Figured I'd post here as I often read posts without logging. So only log in once in awhile to post or check DM. Thanks.

Yolo5432
06-05-22, 14:04
Went to Shiny, had a dream about Jenny. Cute, mid 30's, C cup, smaller girl but great body. She seemed to enjoy what she does. Play full, high energy. Don't go there if you want a good massage. This is the place we all wanted Bamboo to be. Older members DM for more details.Is this place more in line with a place like Lucky Spa up in Jackson? No BS, full service place?

Member #6347
06-06-22, 16:17
Is this place more in line with a place like Lucky Spa up in Jackson? No BS, full service place?I am getting that impression. I didn't go into it with that in mind, but it had that vibe. It sounds like FS is very much on the table, and the providers are very attractive. Just bring enough cash and don't expect a full hour or a good massage.

Tommy101
06-06-22, 17:26
I visited this place today and saw Kiki. First off the tits are implants but they are very nicely done maybe even the best I've seen. I don't usually like bolt ons but hers are nice. Second I received a very nice massage for about 30 minutes with hot stones and everything. Then a little teasing then on the flip she offered a HJ for. 60 so offered 1. 00 for full service to which she agreed. BJ and fucking were both covered. The covered BJ was nice she has decent skills then I fucked her mish for about ten minutes, she took a good bit of pounding with no complaints then I hit it doggie but the condom was bothering me so I had her finish with HJ which worked well considering she is cute. I will repeat albeit a tad expensive 1.80 all in.

Shatter
06-07-22, 18:29
When I arrived I was greeted by Kiki, who must not know much English. I asked for a table shower and she seemed very unenthused. Massage was actually so-so. Better than I expected, but I know she overcharged me for the ending, which was also very mechanical and unenthusiastic. UTC roaming up top. I'm pretty sure FS was on the table but was already turned off by lack of enthusiasm and being jilted on price.

Also, she asked what the last 4 of my phone number was to identify me and then sent out a coded message on her phone. As I was leaving Jenny was the polar opposite and smiled / gave me a hug. Want to try again but the coded message was weird and don't want to pay twice what it costs at other places to get a HE.

Jp1225
06-07-22, 18:43
I visited this place today and saw Kiki. First off the tits are implants but they are very nicely done maybe even the best I've seen. I don't usually like bolt ons but hers are nice. Second I received a very nice massage for about 30 minutes with hot stones and everything. Then a little teasing then on the flip she offered a HJ for. 60 so offered 1. 00 for full service to which she agreed. BJ and fucking were both covered. The covered BJ was nice she has decent skills then I fucked her mish for about ten minutes, she took a good bit of pounding with no complaints then I hit it doggie but the condom was bothering me so I had her finish with HJ which worked well considering she is cute. I will repeat albeit a tad expensive 1.80 all in.That is standard if not 20 lower than most places. Most want you spending $200 total ($60/80 house, $140/120 tip). Bonus is Jackson gives you bare services and more of a PSE / GFE if that's more your style. But 100 tip for FS you got a good deal especially that she sounds pretty young and attractive.

They are going to be busy. Thanks for the reports guys!

AMichiganMan
06-07-22, 23:18
My experience at shiny was so bad that it actually prompted me to write my first review. Absolutely horrendous experience. House fee is $80 and everything is available as previously mentioned. However, massage is non existent and lasted for 15 minutes. 15 minutes people. After that it was straight to aggressive, no shame haggling. Offered $ for everything and she looked at me with disappointment in her eyes. No smile, just dark sad, haunted eyes. Never in my life have I seen such a broken soul provider. She shook her head and left the room. At this point I was having regrets and decided to just leave and sacrifice the $ as all good feelings and excitement had been destroyed at this point. Looking back, I still feel I made the right choice. Best $1. 8 I ever sacrificed because if I had went through with it I think I would have had to go to therapy (which, on top of walking away down $1. 8 with nothing to show for it would be a second first experience for me).

Now, before anyone jumps on me for paying first or over paying, etc. etc.. Just know that I am aware. I was just so thrown by the situation. I'm used to haggling / bargaining and dealing with pushy providers. But this was different. This felt almost sinister, like something horrible had happened to this women in the past.

In short, I have been doing this for a long time and never had such a terrible time in my life. I got home and had to pour myself a stiff drink after remembering the coldness in Kiki's dead eyes.

Jp1225
06-08-22, 10:51
Saw Cindy in AA this morning (the city, not the meeting). Anyway, what a beautiful woman. Communication was always great, issues with scheduling were my fault not hers. She is everything as advertised and looks better in person. She is a very beautiful woman, safe, clean, and provides a great service. I'm looking forward to seeing her regularly.

If you are a clean safe and sane guy, give her a try. Please don't PM for more details as I won't give any more details in private. She posts on Craigslist and STG do you can find her details there. She is not cheap but she is definitely Value for what you pay for. I will repeat.

Tommy101
06-08-22, 12:50
My experience at shiny was so bad that it actually prompted me to write my first review. Absolutely horrendous experience. House fee is $80 and everything is available as previously mentioned. However, massage is non existent and lasted for 15 minutes. 15 minutes people. After that it was straight to aggressive, no shame haggling. Offered $ for everything and she looked at me with disappointment in her eyes. No smile, just dark sad, haunted eyes. Never in my life have I seen such a broken soul provider. She shook her head and left the room. At this point I was having regrets and decided to just leave and sacrifice the $ as all good feelings and excitement had been destroyed at this point. Looking back, I still feel I made the right choice. Best $1. 8 I ever sacrificed because if I had went through with it I think I would have had to go to therapy (which, on top of walking away down $1. 8 with nothing to show for it would be a second first experience for me).

Now, before anyone jumps on me for paying first or over paying, etc. etc.. Just know that I am aware. I was just so thrown by the situation. I'm used to haggling / bargaining and dealing with pushy providers. But this was different. This felt almost sinister, like something horrible had happened to this women in the past.

In short, I have been doing this for a long time and never had such a terrible time in my life. I got home and had to pour myself a stiff drink after remembering the coldness in Kiki's dead eyes.So you let a sex worker shame you with a look? I think she probably played you like a fiddle. She accepted the same from me with a smile and then took a pounding. If you are unexperienced with woman let me be the first to tell you that they all are good actresses when it comes to getting cash.

Gerjon
06-08-22, 17:17
Saw Cindy in AA this morning (the city, not the meeting). Anyway, what a beautiful woman. Communication was always great, issues with scheduling were my fault not hers. She is everything as advertised and looks better in person. She is a very beautiful woman, safe, clean, and provides a great service. I'm looking forward to seeing her regularly.

If you are a clean safe and sane guy, give her a try. Please don't PM for more details as I won't give any more details in private. She posts on Craigslist and STG do you can find her details there. She is not cheap but she is definitely Value for what you pay for. I will repeat.Why not at least include a link.

RoadRunner51
06-08-22, 17:17
I made an appointment at Shiny today and left dissatisfied. I was with Jenny and I must sat she is the most beautiful AMP provider I have ever seen. She has a great body with nice nipples. I would go as far to say that if I met her and didn't know what she does for a living I would marry her. That's where the good ends, she was not open to letting me suck on her great nipples and wouldn't let me rub anything other than above her clit, when I got close to her clit she would close her legs. Although I must say that she was vey enthusiastic and willing to try and please she just didn't do it for me. Maybe the next time I'm in Ann Arbor I will try Kiki.

AMichiganMan
06-08-22, 20:56
So you let a sex worker shame you with a look? I think she probably played you like a fiddle. She accepted the same from me with a smile and then took a pounding. If you are unexperienced with woman let me be the first to tell you that they all are good actresses when it comes to getting cash.Hey if it works for you, more power to you.

That being said, what happened to me I'd say is a lot different than being played like a fiddle. There is a difference between getting played (I. E. Getting ripped off, tricked into paying more money, etc.) and voluntarily giving up because the provider was so shockingly ill willed to the point of actually being somewhat nasty. Idk about you, but nothing turns me off more than an unfriendly, and in this case disturbing masseuse. I myself tend to be more into flirty playful types.

Turbo351
06-08-22, 21:01

In short, I have been doing this for a long time and never had such a terrible time in my life. I got home and had to pour myself a stiff drink after remembering the coldness in Kiki's dead eyes.So kinda like a session with Jenny at Melon in Toledo but further north.

Jp1225
06-08-22, 21:22
Why not at least include a link.https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ann-arbor-relaxing-body-rub/7492625717.html

Here's a link to her most recent post if it's still up.

Jp1225
06-08-22, 21:36
Hey if it works for you, more power to you.

That being said, what happened to me I'd say is a lot different than being played like a fiddle. There is a difference between getting played (I. E. Getting ripped off, tricked into paying more money, etc.) and voluntarily giving up because the provider was so shockingly ill willed to the point of actually being somewhat nasty. Idk about you, but nothing turns me off more than an unfriendly, and in this case disturbing masseuse. I myself tend to be more into flirty playful types.That's is the going rate for house plus tip for FS just about anywhere. And if they are full service there is generally no massage skill to be had. So perhaps you need to have the right expectations. Yes, most all massage places especially legit ones are now $80 for the hour. You might be able to find some for $70 and a 50 tip will get you a playful HJ. The reports here are helpful in identifying which type of massage place it is. If you want FS go here, if you want a decent or good massage and an enthusiastic flirty provider, go there. But $100 tip, unfortunately, is not enough to get FS with a good attitude. I would say hi to Jackson where $180-200 will get you everything minus the massage of course.

While $20 shouldn't break you or drastically change her attitude, its the amount she is expecting and then you truly have the right to get what you expect.

Turbo351
06-08-22, 22:04
https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ann-arbor-relaxing-body-rub/7492625717.html

Here's a link to her most recent post if it's still up.How much was it and what did you actually get for your money?

Obviously as a long time Senior member you aren't a girl writing your own reviews but the lack of detail would make it sound that way if we didn't know better. No disrespect intended man. Since AA won't prosecute there's no reason to not at least give us a price.

I'm only asking because I'm genuinely interested, you are right, in her pictures she looks gorgeous. A unicorn even.

Turbo351
06-08-22, 22:26
That's is the going rate for house plus tip for FS just about anywhere. And if they are full service there is generally no massage skill to be had. So perhaps you need to have the right expectations. Yes, most all massage places especially legit ones are now $80 for the hour. You might be able to find some for $70 and a 50 tip will get you a playful HJ. The reports here are helpful in identifying which type of massage place it is. If you want FS go here, if you want a decent or good massage and an enthusiastic flirty provider, go there. But $100 tip, unfortunately, is not enough to get FS with a good attitude. I would say hi to Jackson where $180-200 will get you everything minus the massage of course.

While $20 shouldn't break you or drastically change her attitude, its the amount she is expecting and then you truly have the right to get what you expect.Exactly what he said here, I'd even say $200-220. The only place I know of that 100 will get you FS without attitude is Lee Wellness in Toledo where it's been reported that Mrs Shrek has done it for that much with the half hour massage. Personally I don't like getting Jr closer than conversation distance from her though. She's possibly the least attractive woman I've seen in this business. Pre-plague standard price at the main 2 places in Toledo was 40/60 plus $140 for FS. Occasionally guys reported a little less but that was the standard, which is nice to know in advance because for me haggling before the finish is the biggest boner killer ever. Since the plague Melon changed hands and jacked up the price 10 and Sky, furthermore Chiang MI followed suit. My first 2 visits post shut down I still handed my girl an even $$ and everything was cool. Since then, because I like and prefer a happy provider, I've gone 220 with girls that are known good. It's worth it to me that they feel like I value their effort and has paid off in the table shower alone. Above and beyond is above and beyond, I'm old and it takes a little extra work to get me up and off. The thing I find a bit annoying is the HE places there have all jacked up their prices to match and my (still) favorite wants an extra 10 for the table shower. That's getting to be a bit much, pushing me to hit the FS places unless I really need the decent massage.

Moonglow913
06-09-22, 06:44
https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ann-arbor-relaxing-body-rub/7492625717.html

Here's a link to her most recent post if it's still up.Does she work at a parlor or on her own? BTW, I agree with the earlier post, while giving limited details is fine, at least a some info would be appreciated.

Gerjon
06-09-22, 09:03

Here's a link to her most recent post if it's still up.Thank you, I tried to find it myself but couldn't. Interestingly, she also DMd me here with her #.

Member #6321
06-09-22, 11:23
Thank you, I tried to find it myself but couldn't. Interestingly, she also DMd me here with her #.Does anyone have a number for her? I noticed the only contact is through email.

Sting992
06-09-22, 13:03

If you are a clean safe and sane guy, give her a try. Please don't PM for more details as I won't give any more details in private. She posts on Craigslist and STG do you can find her details there. She is not cheap but she is definitely Value for what you pay for. I will repeat.Why not give some details, even a little crumb of something?

Jp1225
06-10-22, 10:22
Why not give some details, even a little crumb of something?I've learned that less is more. I have all positives about the experience and think she is worth her price for the fact that she: looks better in person, great communication, good service, is clean and mature, no drink, drugs or smoke. But if you must know she is looking for quality over quantity, which is a good thing. We did FS with DATY which I felt very comfortable doing as she is squeaky clean. She operates out of a nice hotel. I will not discuss in detail what was paid or explicitly what services were received. I enjoyed myself and I'm picky. And I will repeat. What else needs to be said?

I will not provide rate or service details for an independent provider out of respect that she may charge different people with different requests accordingly. I tend to get better rates than most I have seen reported by others because I also provide the same value to the provider that I have described above.

Riker36
06-10-22, 12:29
I've learned that less is more. I have all positives about the experience and think she is worth her price for the fact that she: looks better in person, great communication, good service, is clean and mature, no drink, drugs or smoke. But if you must know she is looking for quality over quantity, which is a good thing. We did FS with DATY which I felt very comfortable doing as she is squeaky clean. She operates out of a nice hotel. I will not discuss in detail what was paid or explicitly what services were received. I enjoyed myself and I'm picky. And I will repeat. What else needs to be said?

I will not provide rate or service details for an independent provider out of respect that she may charge different people with different requests accordingly. I tend to get better rates than most I have seen reported by others because I also provide the same value to the provider that I have described above.She looks a bit 'thick' and the pic I saw. Is that accurate?

Turbo351
06-11-22, 06:28
After seeing my post bemoaning the lack of detail Cindy messaged me and we discussed her services / rates. She reminded me there were more pictures a few pages back and I stumbled across a post I'd forgotten about listing her rates. I feel bad for bugging JP about info that's already available by simply RTFF. Back when that conversation happened I was more focused on the Bamboo posts and then Shiny and just wasn't paying attention.

She really does sound like a unicorn and I'm looking forward to visiting her when I can finally get to AA.

Member #6321
06-11-22, 06:29
Visited Shiny earlier in the week. Found it difficult to find their driveway, and there was no indication to use the back door, unless I just am blind. However, Jenni met mee at the front and she is pretty amazing in the looks department. She handed directly to Kiki, who was looking pretty hot as well. Both of these women are the finest I've seen in the business around here. The service is another story. Kiki seemed very uninterested and very mechanical throughout. I did however acquire FS for $$ and enjoyed a wonderful view as a mish and K9.

It did weird me out that she asked for my digits, but I was able to divert her attention onto other subjects.

Not sure if I'll repeat, as the location seems odd for that type of business to thrive, though I wouldn't mind taking Jenni for a test drive.

Moonglow913
06-11-22, 10:27
Visited Shiny earlier in the week. Found it difficult to find their driveway, and there was no indication to use the back door, unless I just am blind. However, Jenni met mee at the front and she is pretty amazing in the looks department. She handed directly to Kiki, who was looking pretty hot as well. Both of these women are the finest I've seen in the business around here. The service is another story. Kiki seemed very uninterested and very mechanical throughout. I did however acquire FS for $$ and enjoyed a wonderful view as a mish and K9.

It did weird me out that she asked for my digits, but I was able to divert her attention onto other subjects.

Not sure if I'll repeat, as the location seems odd for that type of business to thrive, though I wouldn't mind taking Jenni for a test drive.It is not weird for them sometimes to ask for your digits. Consider it a compliment, at least I do. No big deal, simply decline she won't be offended.

HungaryMan
06-11-22, 13:04
After seeing my post bemoaning the lack of detail Cindy messaged me and we discussed her services / rates. She reminded me there were more pictures a few pages back and I stumbled across a post I'd forgotten about listing her rates. I feel bad for bugging JP about info that's already available by simply RTFF. Back when that conversation happened I was more focused on the Bamboo posts and then Shiny and just wasn't paying attention.

She really does sound like a unicorn and I'm looking forward to visiting her when I can finally get to AA.I'm curious about Cindy.

Turbo351
06-13-22, 10:23
It is not weird for them sometimes to ask for your digits. Consider it a compliment, at least I do. No big deal, simply decline she won't be offended.They seem to be cataloging customers by the last 4 of their phone numbers and leaving notes. I'm not completely comfortable with that. I need to get a hobby phone. That's why I have mostly stuck to walk in places other than the one trip to Bamboo.

Johnnysex77
06-13-22, 12:15
I made my first stop at Shiny the other day. Overall, the experience was positive, but there was a couple weird things. When I entered the door, Jenny asked me to take my shoes off and put on a pair of flip flops. So I left my shoes near the door and went into the room. $80 to the house and she watched me undress. I asked for a shower, but she said it was broken. She left the room for a bit. When she finally came back, it was a pretty normal massage, when with no real hint of a tease. It was, however, one of the better massages I've had at an AMP. On the flip, negotiations started. I asked for everything, but she said to come back next week. Maybe she was on the rag? Finished with a pretty good CBJ with $80 tip. Even though it wasn't a perfect visit, there were enough positives (attractive, good massage) that I will probably be back.

Yolo5432
06-13-22, 17:03
Tl; dr I don't recommend Shiny.

The location of this place is pretty great. When I went I saw Stacy I think. She was very hot. That's where the good ends.

Her massage sucks. I mean it's really bad, she has no skill at all. The fuckin. Very mediocre. I'm lucky I busted quickly because I don't think she could have made it longer than five minutes. CBJ. I mean. The ceiling is pretty low for a CBJ. The best CBJs make you forget about the C. And forget I did not.

So basically you pay the house. Give a huge tip. Get a terrible rub. Get sex that is about the same quality is me rubbing one out. Got to play with some nice tits, but cmon. Not good enough at all. If you are going to charge this much either the fucking or the rub needs to be good. 200, for a 10 minute dream that I could have had with a few minutes on pornhub.

For that amount there are much better choices. Miss Blue eyes gives a good rub, and can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. At Lucky Spa that rate will have you raw dogging until you have a heart attack. Multiple pops encouraged. Shit. Ypsi crackheads will give a better massage than this place.

Save your money. Get a fleshlight. You will leave here happy, but you won't want to go back. Besides that when the girl knows a out 2 words of English and has a rose tattoo [Deleted by Admin]. Hopefully this place gets shut down before anyone else wastes their money here.

AMichiganMan
06-14-22, 22:38
Tl; dr I don't recommend Shiny.

The location of this place is pretty great. When I went I saw Stacy I think. She was very hot. That's where the good ends.

Her massage sucks. I mean it's really bad, she has no skill at all. The fuckin. Very mediocre. I'm lucky I busted quickly because I don't think she could have made it longer than five minutes. CBJ. I mean. The ceiling is pretty low for a CBJ. The best CBJs make you forget about the C. And forget I did not.

So basically you pay the house. Give a huge tip. Get a terrible rub. Get sex that is about the same quality is me rubbing one out. Got to play with some nice tits, but cmon. Not good enough at all. If you are going to charge this much either the fucking or the rub needs to be good. 200, for a 10 minute dream that I could have had with a few minutes on pornhub.

For that amount there are much better choices. Miss Blue eyes gives a good rub, and can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. At Lucky Spa that rate will have you raw dogging until you have a heart attack. Multiple pops encouraged. Shit. Ypsi crackheads will give a better massage than this place.

Save your money. Get a fleshlight. You will leave here happy, but you won't want to go back. Hopefully this place gets shut down before anyone else wastes their money here.Finally someone who agrees with me. This place is by far the worst AMP I have ever been to in my life, and I have been to a lot. Save your money, go literally anywhere else and you pay half as much and walk away happy. This place is an absolute train wreck.

AMichiganMan
06-14-22, 22:42
Mimi at Piaoran has moved to Mei Massage in Ypsi. Too bad but lucky for those that are closer to Mei. Has anyone had any luck with anyone else at Piaoran? As I mentioned Mimi is at Mei and I believe Lucy is no longer there either. Any tips would be much appreciated.

AnnArborCindy
06-15-22, 10:42
I've learned that less is more. I have all positives about the experience and think she is worth her price for the fact that she: looks better in person, great communication, good service, is clean and mature, no drink, drugs or smoke. But if you must know she is looking for quality over quantity, which is a good thing. We did FS with DATY which I felt very comfortable doing as she is squeaky clean. She operates out of a nice hotel. I will not discuss in detail what was paid or explicitly what services were received. I enjoyed myself and I'm picky. And I will repeat. What else needs to be said?

I will not provide rate or service details for an independent provider out of respect that she may charge different people with different requests accordingly. I tend to get better rates than most I have seen reported by others because I also provide the same value to the provider that I have described above.Thank You for the kind words.

Cindy.

HarryDude
06-15-22, 22:00
Went recently, lots of what happens has been said phone number verification before, somewhat high cost etc. I will go back to see the younger girl she said by to me and definitely looks fun, bad teeth but pretty nevertheless. I had Kiki 80 for 30 minutes, rushed massage, very light. A little tease CBJ that was not the best or the worst I've had. Wanted a lot though 160 all in for less than 60. Given the legal somewhat warm and fuzzy feeling in the county a2 is in I do feel more secure than an hour with Mikki and Hannah but the fun factor is so much lower at shiny. Felt like the were very busy had to try a few times to get in, I call before. I was squeezed in for the 30. If they bring a Mikki level provider or hell Mikki herself I'd be there weekly.

SkinDogToo
06-15-22, 22:55
Thank You for the kind words.

Cindy.Nice review JP. Right on target. I concurr about Cindy!!

SomeDetroitGuy
06-16-22, 09:07
Finally someone who agrees with me. This place is by far the worst AMP I have ever been to in my life, and I have been to a lot. Save your money, go literally anywhere else and you pay half as much and walk away happy. This place is an absolute train wreck.Where is this mythical place where I can:

1) Be guaranteed that I'm not getting arrested (which is only Washtenaw County).

2) Has 20-something, attractive providers.

3) Has providers who aren't on meth or heroin.

4) Gives a BJ for $80 and fucks for $100?

AMichiganMan
06-16-22, 18:17
Where is this mythical place where I can:

1) Be guaranteed that I'm not getting arrested (which is only Washtenaw County).

2) Has 20-something, attractive providers.

3) Has providers who aren't on meth or heroin.

4) Gives a BJ for $80 and fucks for $100?1) There are lots of places in washtenaw county, just read through the forum. Luna, Piaoran, Bamboo, Mei ect.

2) That is a joke right? There has never been a 20-something provider in washtenaw county (exept for one girl at Luna a few years ago who went back to China). Also, frok the way you phrased this it seems like you think that the providers at Shiny are 20-somethings LOL. I've always been pretty shocked at how young people claim Asian providers are. The girls at Shiny are 40 plus. But if you want to pretend like they are 20-somethings then what ever floats your boat haha.

3) what? There are zero places in Washtenaw county that have ever had a provider who was on meth or heroin. At least to my knowledge. I feel like you've been watching too much NCIS.

4) that is the tip required for those activities. Total is $160-$180 which is wayyyyy to much for either. If I was you I'd do a bit more research because there really isn't any need to spend that kind of money (or more as others have mentioned). Search around send some texts. I promise you can find what your looking for for less than $160-180. And, if you do want to spend $160-180 you can have a great time if you know where to look.

DaveL7
06-17-22, 16:58
Finally got to meet Cindy yesterday fantastic!!

Very pretty face. Great full tits! Really nice massage and a lot of fun to be had. She made me very comfortable. She didn't watch the clock. I showered in the room beforehand and I can't wait to see her again.
Ann Arbor finally has some talent.

BluHorshu
06-18-22, 07:39

Very pretty face. Great full tits! Really nice massage and a lot of fun to be had. She made me very comfortable. She didn't watch the clock. I showered in the room beforehand and I can't wait to see her again.
Ann Arbor finally has some talent.Please clear your inbox.

NickHalden7
06-19-22, 09:45

Ann Arbor finally has some talent.I've looked around, I couldn't find # or link to her ad anywhere, love to see her, PM open.

AnnArborCindy
06-19-22, 09:54

Ann Arbor finally has some talent.Thank you.

Riker101
06-19-22, 17:18

Ann Arbor finally has some talent.I just got to spend some time with Cindy. Very accurate report. She is an oasis in a barren Ann Arbor.

AnnArborCindy
06-20-22, 18:59
I just got to spend some time with Cindy. Very accurate report. She is an oasis in a barren Ann Arbor.Thank you so much.

HungaryMan
06-20-22, 19:56
I just got to spend some time with Cindy. Very accurate report. She is an oasis in a barren Ann Arbor.Word has it that she asks for a face pic. Did she ask you for one?

AnnArborCindy
06-20-22, 20:03
Word has it that she asks for a face pic. Did she ask you for one?Only if you can't verify your username. And actually have posts.

BusterButt69
06-21-22, 19:55
I wonder if there is ever anyone on here who speaks Chinese because I would love to have them go to bamboo, and they can let us all know what the ladies say amongst themselves. It would have to be someone who doesn't immediately look like they would speak Chinese though.

JWombach
06-22-22, 07:18
I'm curious about Cindy.Had her number when ad was up but it's gone now. I wish I could get a DM.

Sprinter55
06-22-22, 07:40
Looking for her digits as the post was flagged. Sounds like a wonderful time.

Jp1225
06-23-22, 12:49
Looking for her digits as the post was flagged. Sounds like a wonderful time.All you have to do is private message her. If you make the cut she will give it to you.

GoodTimer88
06-23-22, 15:07
I was interested in the new place considering the liberal situation in Washtenaw. Did the normal routine I do at every spa. Lay down 2 bills and see where it takes me. I don't believe this hobby mixes well with bargain hunting. Very attractive provider, nice body, shaved kitty about 30. Decent massage, nice teasing, CBJ and enthusiastic CFS in multiple positions. Nice location, super convenient, no complaints. For me its nice to have an appointment free option. Hobby windows are very limited. Stay safe.

DaveL7
06-23-22, 20:30
I just had the privilege of spending time with Cindy. Honestly so much fun. So relaxing and comfortable. Sexy too. Pretty face and great tits. Best in Ann Arbor.

It's disappointing. She told me she has been having no shows and cancelations. She def deserves better. I get worried. I don't want to lose her. — a real good one.

LuckyJimmy
06-24-22, 14:00
I just had the privilege of spending time with Cindy. Honestly so much fun. So relaxing and comfortable. Sexy too. Pretty face and great tits. Best in Ann Arbor.

It's disappointing. She told me she has been having no shows and cancelations. She def deserves better. I get worried. I don't want to lose her. a real good one.I'm curious about her body? Pics in the ad show great rack, but sometimes they go along with "thickness". What's your honest assessment of her overall bod?

LJ.

Jp1225
06-24-22, 14:16
I'm curious about her body? Pics in the ad show great rack, but sometimes they go along with "thickness". What's your honest assessment of her overall bod?.She's thick in the middle I guess you could say. Carries her body well. Is very pretty, exotic looking, great tits with perfect and hard nips. Great communication, very clean. Not big in ass / hips at all. Great legs. Great skin texture and color.

I think more important than how she looks is her attitude, her cleanliness, and that she is very choosy on who she sees. A perfect body with shitty attitude and will do anything and anyone for the right $ is no good in my book.

Jack159
06-24-22, 14:37
I'm curious about her body? Pics in the ad show great rack, but sometimes they go along with "thickness". What's your honest assessment of her overall bod?

LJ.If you go few post back here, there are some additional pics to of her. Pretty decent.

AnnArborCindy
06-24-22, 14:44
I'm curious about her body? Pics in the ad show great rack, but sometimes they go along with "thickness". What's your honest assessment of her overall bod?.Hi,

I am thicker. I am not a little spinner. I'm sorry. But I think reviews speak.

GoodTimer88
06-24-22, 14:49
If you go few post back here, there are some additional pics to of her. Pretty decent.She is on Tryst now.

https://tryst.link/massage/asiancindy#photos.

ThrobbinWood
06-24-22, 21:47
She is on Tryst now.

https://tryst.link/massage/asiancindy#photos.As of this moment page 6 of this forum has tasteful main course if your like to have dinner at the why. Keep in mind as more posts occur Cindy's pictures will get driven deeper.

AnnArborCindy
06-25-22, 00:14
She's thick in the middle I guess you could say. Carries her body well. Is very pretty, exotic looking, great tits with perfect and hard nips. Great communication, very clean. Not big in ass / hips at all. Great legs. Great skin texture and color.

I think more important than how she looks is her attitude, her cleanliness, and that she is very choosy on who she sees. A perfect body with shitty attitude and will do anything and anyone for the right $ is no good in my book.WOW Thank You for be honest.

Hocjock05
06-25-22, 00:30
Called today and someone actually picked up and said they were open once again.

I asked what happened and she said they went to China. I think the original story was closed for renovations. Anyone been back since the reopening?

Jp1225
06-25-22, 16:35
WOW Thank You for be honest.You're welcome! I appreciate that you are also honest and a very real woman and definitely worth the time and $ to spend time with. Looking forward to our next appointment 😊.

Rubbur
06-26-22, 07:59
Called today and someone actually picked up and said they were open once again.

I asked what happened and she said they went to China. I think the original story was closed for renovations. Anyone been back since the reopening?I am not familiar with SL massage. Any more details you can share? Is SL = South Lyon, which I think I have seen some old posts about?

Rubbur
06-26-22, 10:03
I can confirm that much of the stuff posted here on Shiny is for real. Went in recently and drew Kiki. She is sort matter of fact when it comes to the business parts. Rub was pretty good and didn't object to me getting handsy during the rub. I opted for the whole shebang and she started with sort of a nuru thing then put the wrapper on and did CBJ for a couple minutes. She doesn't seem to enjoy BJ much. Stopped abruptly and asked if we should f% I agreed. She lubed us up and pulled me in for some mish. She would not allow any clit play. Nips were fair game. She was somewhat vocal. We stuck with mish the whole time but I got the impression other styles are available. It was a good time.

Riker101
06-26-22, 15:28
She's thick in the middle I guess you could say. Carries her body well. Is very pretty, exotic looking, great tits with perfect and hard nips. Great communication, very clean. Not big in ass / hips at all. Great legs. Great skin texture and color.

I think more important than how she looks is her attitude, her cleanliness, and that she is very choosy on who she sees. A perfect body with shitty attitude and will do anything and anyone for the right $ is no good in my book.I couldn't agree more. She is a sweetheart. Very pretty face. Reliable and not all sorts of saggy. She's not skinny for sure. But def sexy. Great tits. Maybe a little thick in the mid section. But it's no big deal. Nobody is perfect. But she is easily the best in Ann Arbor by a few miles! Can't wait to see her again. Great massage and very fun finish. Overall. Her reliability and cleanliness and great attitude tops a maybe thick middle that some may not like.

AnnArborCindy
06-26-22, 23:08
I couldn't agree more. She is a sweetheart. Very pretty face. Reliable and not all sorts of saggy. She's not skinny for sure. But def sexy. Great tits. Maybe a little thick in the mid section. But it's no big deal. Nobody is perfect. But she is easily the best in Ann Arbor by a few miles! Can't wait to see her again. Great massage and very fun finish. Overall. Her reliability and cleanliness and great attitude tops a maybe thick middle that some may not like.Thank you for be kind.

Buckeye1257
06-27-22, 18:44
"There has never been a 20-something provider in washtenaw county". Putting this in the fwiw column. And also, to the never say never group. I regularly met with a 20-something (a student at EMU) working at a massage place just on the border between Ypsi and Ann Arbor. Unfortunately, that is now in the past.

1) There are lots of places in washtenaw county, just read through the forum. Luna, Piaoran, Bamboo, Mei ect.

2) That is a joke right? There has never been a 20-something provider in washtenaw county (exept for one girl at Luna a few years ago who went back to China). Also, frok the way you phrased this it seems like you think that the providers at Shiny are 20-somethings LOL. I've always been pretty shocked at how young people claim Asian providers are. The girls at Shiny are 40 plus. But if you want to pretend like they are 20-somethings then what ever floats your boat haha.

3) what? There are zero places in Washtenaw county that have ever had a provider who was on meth or heroin. At least to my knowledge. I feel like you've been watching too much NCIS.

4) that is the tip required for those activities. Total is $160-$180 which is wayyyyy to much for either. If I was you I'd do a bit more research because there really isn't any need to spend that kind of money (or more as others have mentioned). Search around send some texts. I promise you can find what your looking for for less than $160-180. And, if you do want to spend $160-180 you can have a great time if you know where to look.

Wiggles0923
06-28-22, 10:52
"There has never been a 20-something provider in washtenaw county". Putting this in the fwiw column. And also, to the never say never group. I regularly met with a 20-something (a student at EMU) working at a massage place just on the border between Ypsi and Ann Arbor. Unfortunately, that is now in the past.I had an 18 yo escort for several months. Just got to look and pray.

ThirdTime
06-28-22, 15:27
I couldn't agree more. She is a sweetheart. Very pretty face. Reliable and not all sorts of saggy. She's not skinny for sure. But def sexy. Great tits. Maybe a little thick in the mid section. But it's no big deal. Nobody is perfect. But she is easily the best in Ann Arbor by a few miles! Can't wait to see her again. Great massage and very fun finish. Overall. Her reliability and cleanliness and great attitude tops a maybe thick middle that some may not like.Well, she sounds great to me. Pics are very nice. And her responses o. This thread seem pleasant t and thoughtful.

I would have to know the "no list"/ restrictions before meeting though. If too restrictive, for me it would probably end in a less than spectacular closing]. LOL.

Hocjock05
06-29-22, 08:50
I am not familiar with SL massage. Any more details you can share? Is SL = South Lyon, which I think I have seen some old posts about?Correct this is the South Lyon AMP.

JAsian
06-29-22, 12:05
I had an 18 yo escort for several months. Just got to look and pray.I'd like to know who you are praying to for something like that, LOL.

Brenn Hoffman
06-30-22, 09:29
Correct this is the South Lyon AMP.This place is consistently okay.

Usually okay to good massage, light teasing, and HJ.

Not a lot of roaming allowed.

Good in a pinch. I have not been back since they reopened but will check it out soon.

Wiggles0923
06-30-22, 14:03
I'd like to know who you are praying to for something like that, LOL.Well I called God and Jesus several time after meeting her.

BusterTc
07-02-22, 14:03
Gia Gushes from Ann Arbor.

https://tryst.link/escort/giagushes

Heathergirl "The MILF Next Door" in Detroit area?

I don't think she is the Hearther that was mentioned in previous posts.

https://tryst.link/escort/heathergirl

Riker36
07-02-22, 15:21
Gia Gushes from Ann Arbor.

https://tryst.link/escort/giagushes

Heathergirl "The MILF Next Door" in Detroit area?

I don't think she is the Hearther that was mentioned in previous posts.

https://tryst.link/escort/heathergirlHeather looks just what I'm looking for. But 350 per hour, ugh.

AnnArborCindy
07-04-22, 09:59
Happy 4th of July.

ThrobbinWood
07-04-22, 17:18
Heather looks just what I'm looking for. But 350 per hour, ugh.Heather is not a $350 difficult decision. Lets suppose you would pay $250 in a heartbeat to enjoy time with Heather. You would spend $250 without any concern. Your real decision is only a $100 decision. Is she worth spending $100 more than your have already agreed to (in your mind) It is only the extra money that needs to be decided. Is she worth a $100 decision. You decide.

RayLatoole
07-05-22, 10:09
Heather is not a $350 difficult decision. Lets suppose you would pay $250 in a heartbeat to enjoy time with Heather. You would spend $250 without any concern. Your real decision is only a $100 decision. Is she worth spending $100 more than your have already agreed to (in your mind) It is only the extra money that needs to be decided. Is she worth a $100 decision. You decide.This must be the new math now taught in schools.

AMichiganMan
07-05-22, 19:41
This must be the new math now taught in schools.This kind of math is why prices are going up. I have never dropped more than two bills in my life. Just negotiate LOL. Most of the talent around here is on the older and, lets be honest, fatter side. When I first started hobbying just 5 or 6 years ago these kind of providers would be lucky to get $100 and plenty were way cheaper. Why are we trying to compete with each other for who can pay more? Isn't the point of this board to work together to find good talent and keep prices realistic? I mean its a free country and all but for those that are interested there are still lots of providers and AMPs around town that are a lot of fun and charge less than $150.

Here's some math for you, for that same $350, I could go to Luna and pay $50 for hhr plus $20 tip. Then the next day I could go to bamboo and do an hour for $70 plus $40 tip. Then the next day I could go to Piaoran and do an hour for $70 plus $40 tip. At the end of all that, I would have had 3 great dreams, helped 3 local businesses, and only spend $290.

On the other hand, I could have one go at a semi attractive provider who is barely reviewed for $350.

I feel like if people didn't brag about how much they tip there wouldn't even be providers that are so over priced. Lets work together guys. Its all just about sharing information.

Hap Hunter
07-05-22, 22:59
This kind of math is why prices are going up. I have never dropped more than two bills in my life. Just negotiate LOL. Most of the talent around here is on the older and, lets be honest, fatter side. When I first started hobbying just 5 or 6 years ago these kind of providers would be lucky to get $100 and plenty were way cheaper. Why are we trying to compete with each other for who can pay more? Isn't the point of this board to work together to find good talent and keep prices realistic? I mean its a free country and all but for those that are interested there are still lots of providers and AMPs around town that are a lot of fun and charge less than $150.

Here's some math for you, for that same $350, I could go to Luna and pay $50 for hhr plus $20 tip. Then the next day I could go to bamboo and do an hour for $70 plus $40 tip. Then the next day I could go to Piaoran and do an hour for $70 plus $40 tip. At the end of all that, I would have had 3 great dreams, helped 3 local businesses, and only spend $290.

On the other hand, I could have one go at a semi attractive provider who is barely reviewed for $350.

I feel like if people didn't brag about how much they tip there wouldn't even be providers that are so over priced. Lets work together guys. Its all just about sharing information.Concur AMichiganMan. Why pay retail when with a little negotiating a wholesale price can be found. I get the incremental cost of $100 might be worth no drama and issues most providers bring to the party. However. A $100 bucks is a $100. No need to beat ourselves up, rather help bring prices to a level for the services most providers in the area offer.

Save your $100's for a real treat like an actual porn star out in Las Vegas. Spent $3k once for 3 hours of fun once with Sybil Stallone. Did I overpay for her. Yah probably but my little head won over and was fully satisfied.

Keep up the good reports!!

https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=836

ThrobbinWood
07-06-22, 06:35
Concur AMichiganMan. Why pay retail when with a little negotiating a wholesale price can be found. I get the incremental cost of $100 might be worth no drama and issues most providers bring to the party. However. A $100 bucks is a $100. No need to beat ourselves up, rather help bring prices to a level for the services most providers in the area offer.

Save your $100's for a real treat like an actual porn star out in Las Vegas. Spent $3k once for 3 hours of fun once with Sybil Stallone. Did I overpay for her. Yah probably but my little head won over and was fully satisfied.

Keep up the good reports!!

https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=836I would suggest that the negotiation doesn't end after the donation has been exchanged. The negotiation continues silently in her mind as she considers her happiness and satisfaction with the transaction. Some may agree to less and deliver 110% effort but human nature is to sulk and deliver 60% effort when you feel cheated. I suspect both parties are disappointed when the negotiation is too low.

Silas100
07-08-22, 10:24
Two new girls at Bamboo in Ann Arbor. Michelle and Sophia.

JohnP423
07-09-22, 18:22
Two new girls at Bamboo in Ann Arbor. Michelle and Sophia.How do they look? Is there one that is more attractive?

CmRobo
07-09-22, 23:00
I gave her a message on here and I hope she replies.

Review on Denise "table bath" in A2. 200 for the hour and you lay on your stomach and she washes you essentially from.

A sink. She teases quite a bit and she's nice to talk to. It's in her private condo. Super close to the freeway. On the flip she takes off her robe and she's totally naked. She'll let you touch her ass and tits and that's it. She likes to be in control. She'll tease you to the very end and release with a HJ. One time she did give my member a lick and a little suck but not a full out BJ. I've seen her 3 times and only once that happened. I'd go back. She was super comforting. I wonder if anyone has done more?

Riker36
07-10-22, 01:13

Review on Denise "table bath" in A2. 200 for the hour and you lay on your stomach and she washes you essentially from.

A sink. She teases quite a bit and she's nice to talk to. It's in her private condo. Super close to the freeway. On the flip she takes off her robe and she's totally naked. She'll let you touch her ass and tits and that's it. She likes to be in control. She'll tease you to the very end and release with a HJ. One time she did give my member a lick and a little suck but not a full out BJ. I've seen her 3 times and only once that happened. I'd go back. She was super comforting. I wonder if anyone has done more?

https://tryst.link/massage/denisebathSounds interesting. How does she look naked?

Timberwolf
07-10-22, 08:45

https://tryst.link/massage/denisebathThanks for the report. She may be my next adventure. Is she reliable? Ever ghost or not ready as scheduled? Asking because 1. It is about a 45 min drive each way for me. 2. I want to get baked beforehand. I go to the Toledo AMPs baked all the time. But, those are always ready and a short drive on familiar streets. I don't want to be stuck sitting in a parking lot tripping ballz in Ann Arbor waiting for her to get her shit together.

AnnArborCindy
07-10-22, 09:41
Sounds interesting. How does she look naked?By the looks of her pics, she looks very beautiful naked.

Riker36
07-10-22, 16:49
By the looks of her pics, she looks very beautiful naked.I've been at this long enough to know most pics of these ladies are either 10 years old and 50 pounds ago, or else they're heavily filtered.

AnnArborCindy
07-10-22, 23:40
I've been at this long enough to know most pics of these ladies are either 10 years old and 50 pounds ago, or else they're heavily filtered.Quite possible. I don't know why they would do that. When you show up you will see.

I guess I think different and that is why all my pics are within the last couple months. I want you to see what you get when you show up.