PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

Shoeless1951
06-05-19, 00:29
Eastern Arts is run by 'Asian Amy'. As far as I know (and I haven't seen her in 2 years), except for a very small group of old regulars, she's completely legit. She used to be amazing; one of my all time favorites.Just wondering if "Asian Amy' has any masseuses working for her or if she is running it like her Packard Street location. By herself. I have an appointment set up up for this weekend and I'm curious whether or not if it will be with her or not.

Buckeye1257
06-05-19, 15:32
Just wondering if "Asian Amy' has any masseuses working for her or if she is running it like her Packard Street location. By herself. I have an appointment set up up for this weekend and I'm curious whether or not if it will be with her or not.The last I saw her (2 years ago), she was working solo. But, that might have changed; she was complaining at the time of too much business generated by the Groupon deals.

Jedston
06-06-19, 05:05
As everyone has stated at this point, Luna's a great place to get the job done. But I've only ever had 2 women there. First one is no longer working there and was maybe in her late 30's, tall for an Asian. She looked great in my eyes, but she really grilled me when I reported about her subpar performance, asking if I made a report on a forum.

Avoided the place for awhile after that until curiosity got the better of me. Since then I've always had the same older lady. She does a fine job at massaging, but everything is very mechanical and down to business. She's not attractive at all to me and I really just want someone else. Is there anyone there besides this old lady? I swear I've had her 7 times now LOL.

JohnCast719
06-06-19, 10:02
Any of you gents have seen this massage provider? Any issues? If you haven't, I'll take one for the team and will inform later.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/67038

Stiffy99
06-06-19, 13:39
Any of you gents have seen this massage provider? Any issues? If you haven't, I'll take one for the team and will inform later.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/67038If you get an account at that site, they're free, you can see the reviews. Might want to check that out.

Ackson13
06-06-19, 15:01
If you get an account at that site, they're free, you can see the reviews. Might want to check that out.Reviewed in ripoff reports.

OnlyVrx
06-06-19, 15:52
If you get an account at that site, they're free, you can see the reviews. Might want to check that out.3 reviews for her on the site sate she's a scam artist. I'd steer clear.

JohnCast719
06-07-19, 09:25
3 reviews for her on the site sate she's a scam artist. I'd steer clear.Thank you for the heads up. Stay safe out there.

MousePad313
06-08-19, 12:05

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/67038Reports here from years ago about a RIP off artst.

XVentrilox
06-09-19, 17:29
For those who care. I just talked to Marilyn and she moved to Portland in May. Doesn't sound like she will be back. So.

MillerDog
06-10-19, 22:19
My first report. I went and got an hour massage today in Hartland. Probably the best massage I've ever had. She even put hot stones on my back. Can't remember ladies name. 40 years old and no roaming. At least not on first visit. $60 for an hour massage. I left with a smile on my face. Will repeat.

Moonglow913
06-11-19, 08:21
My first report. I went and got an hour massage today in Hartland. Probably the best massage I've ever had. She even put hot stones on my back. Can't remember ladies name. 40 years old and no roaming. At least not on first visit. $60 for an hour massage. I left with a smile on my face. Will repeat.Just a suggestion. Perhaps a link so we know who you are talking about and a bit more details so we know what to expect (i.e. extras?).

MidMichGeezer
06-11-19, 12:40
My first report. I went and got an hour massage today in Hartland. Probably the best massage I've ever had. She even put hot stones on my back. Can't remember ladies name. 40 years old and no roaming. At least not on first visit. $60 for an hour massage. I left with a smile on my face. Will repeat.Would this be the new Spa at the intersection of 59 and 23? If so it is a long ways from Ann Arbor.

Buckeye1257
06-11-19, 20:55
Would this be the new Spa at the intersection of 59 and 23? If so it is a long ways from Ann Arbor.So, what's the name and location?

Tremolo
06-18-19, 10:17
Any recent reports on Mei Massage? I used to go on occasion and see Sha Sha. Is she gone now though? She gave a great massage and got naked after the flip. BJ, FIV and breast play to your heart's content. No FS though. I haven't seen her there in a few weeks now and walk out when they offer me another lady. Last time I got a massage there, they had installed windows in the massage room doors. Maybe the girls were getting out of hand with the extras and the owner wanted to make it more difficult.

Does anybody have any good things to report lately? I miss Sha Sha.

Shoeless1951
06-23-19, 20:14
Any recent reports on Mei Massage? I used to go on occasion and see Sha Sha. Is she gone now though? She gave a great massage and got naked after the flip. BJ, FIV and breast play to your heart's content. No FS though. I haven't seen her there in a few weeks now and walk out when they offer me another lady. Last time I got a massage there, they had installed windows in the massage room doors. Maybe the girls were getting out of hand with the extras and the owner wanted to make it more difficult.

Does anybody have any good things to report lately? I miss Sha Sha.I stopped by there a few days, I drew a lady who name I didn't understand. I got the worst massage imaginable followed by the worst HJ imaginable, don't waste your money here!

BusterButt69
06-24-19, 18:42
I stopped by there a few days, I drew a lady who name I didn't understand. I got the worst massage imaginable followed by the worst HJ imaginable, don't waste your money here!So there was actually some extra action at all then? That in itself is kind of surprising for me from that place I've never known it to be accommodating and all.

Etj4588
06-24-19, 22:35
So there was actually some extra action at all then? That in itself is kind of surprising for me from that place I've never known it to be accommodating and all.I told you guys they do HE's now. No one listens to me! LOL.

Tremolo
06-25-19, 07:58
So there was actually some extra action at all then? That in itself is kind of surprising for me from that place I've never known it to be accommodating and all.For years Mei was basically a DIY self serve w assist place. Occasionally you would get a girl who would comply with a HE request but it was rare. The owner always ran a tight ship and watched the girls. Awhile back though (maybe a year?) things changed. They started doing HJs and eventually more. Recent visits have resulted in the girls taking clothes off and most everything on the menu except for FS. I'm even willing to bet a few guys have gotten FS in there and that's maybe why those windows were installed in the massage room doors. I've never gotten FS because I never tried. The big drawback is that the women are older and not that attractive. Sha Sha has great tits though and really gets turned on and orgasmic. She even grabbed my hand once and stuck one of my fingers into her asshole with the other in her pussy, like a bowling ball. She started going crazy when I did that and sucked my cock while she came.

One suggestion I can offer if you go there: Make sure they use fresh towels on your table. Especially the face hole. They are known to not change them and that creates a breeding ground for illness.

UltraDude
06-26-19, 09:19
I haven't been to Mei in years because I always let frustrated. So now that these new reports are in can people confirm (or deny) a few things?

1) Are HEs still available, even though windows have now been installed?

2) If so, what providers are worth seeing?

3) Is Sha Sha still there, since people seem to have had good luck with her?

Tremolo
06-26-19, 10:19
I haven't been to Mei in years because I always let frustrated. So now that these new reports are in can people confirm (or deny) a few things?

1) Are HEs still available, even though windows have now been installed?

2) If so, what providers are worth seeing?

3) Is Sha Sha still there, since people seem to have had good luck with her?HJs are still available as far as I know. A few posts back someone reported a HJ. The shitty massage he received is surprising to me because I've at least always gotten a good massage at Mei. I suppose YMMV on the massages as well. I can confirm that extras have been available since the door windows were installed. Sha SHA got naked for me on two separate visits, both with the new window in the door. There was a thin curtain in the window but it still made me a little uneasy.

I cannot confirm that Sha Sha is still there. They offered me different girls twice recently when I asked for her. They simply said "she no working today. " The other girls do HE too, but not sure how far you'll get with the extended menu. Money talks! So I suppose if you pay you'll have some fun. The ladies aren't very attractive though imo.

Paranoia on the west side also offers HJ. It's the same owner as Mei. These two, and Luna spa, have all been a sure thing for HJ in the past year or so in Ann Arbor. It surprises me how dead this Ann Arbor forum has been. I think guys have just been keeping quiet or else not trying anymore.

Good luck!

Nibco1985
06-28-19, 13:04
All this talk about Mei Massage must have inspired me to have a dream about it. Opted for 30 min for. 6, taken back to the room by a less than attractive older woman with an underbite. Tipped. 4 before she started, just to get the point across. After a half hearted 10 minute massage she tapped by bottom for the flip. That was followed by the most uncomfortable, almost painful, tug I've ever had. This went on for about 90 seconds, which must have been way too long for her because she grabbed my hand and indicated that I needed to do it myself. I was so pissed I considered aiming at the floor so she'd have to clean it up. Anyway, NEVER going there again. More of a nightmare than a dream, won't dream about that place ever again. Be safe gentlemen.

Wally2822
06-28-19, 16:37
All this talk about Mei Massage must have inspired me to have a dream about it. Opted for 30 min for. 6, taken back to the room by a less than attractive older woman with an underbite. Tipped. 4 before she started, just to get the point across. After a half hearted 10 minute massage she tapped by bottom for the flip. That was followed by the most uncomfortable, almost painful, tug I've ever had. This went on for about 90 seconds, which must have been way too long for her because she grabbed my hand and indicated that I needed to do it myself. I was so pissed I considered aiming at the floor so she'd have to clean it up. Anyway, NEVER going there again. More of a nightmare than a dream, won't dream about that place ever again. Be safe gentlemen.Thanks for the heads up. Question. Why did you tip beforehand?

Tremolo
06-29-19, 07:06
All this talk about Mei Massage must have inspired me to have a dream about it. Opted for 30 min for. 6, taken back to the room by a less than attractive older woman with an underbite. Tipped. 4 before she started, just to get the point across. After a half hearted 10 minute massage she tapped by bottom for the flip. That was followed by the most uncomfortable, almost painful, tug I've ever had. This went on for about 90 seconds, which must have been way too long for her because she grabbed my hand and indicated that I needed to do it myself. I was so pissed I considered aiming at the floor so she'd have to clean it up. Anyway, NEVER going there again. More of a nightmare than a dream, won't dream about that place ever again. Be safe gentlemen.In recent months the women have definitely not been very attractive. They've had some younger and attractive girls in the past. And it's seeming like Sha Sha hasn't been around. Sorry for the bad experience.

Nibco1985
06-29-19, 09:17
Thanks for the heads up. Question. Why did you tip beforehand?Since I hadn't been there before and others have struck out in the past I figured I would get the ball rolling. After looking back on the whole experience I'm wondering if I would have gotten anywhere if I didn't.

BusterButt69
07-08-19, 11:57
I was surprised to learn that some amount of service is now available at piaoran. I don't have to imagine not much more than a simple handshake, but that's considerably more than I would have expected.

MousePad313
07-08-19, 15:53
I was surprised to learn that some amount of service is now available at piaoran. I don't have to imagine not much more than a simple handshake, but that's considerably more than I would have expected.Just curious how you found this out. Do you have any details?

Thanks.

Buckeye1257
07-08-19, 22:58
Just curious how you found this out. Do you have any details?

Thanks.I stopped by a couple of weeks ago. Actually, just looking for a decent massage, which I've gotten there in the past. No go on anything interesting. No draping, and I suspect she would have been fine with DIY, but I'm lazy. Massage was pretty decent though. In other words, same as it ever was.

Soisoisoi
07-09-19, 02:46
I stopped by a couple of weeks ago. Actually, just looking for a decent massage, which I've gotten there in the past. No go on anything interesting. No draping, and I suspect she would have been fine with DIY, but I'm lazy. Massage was pretty decent though. In other words, same as it ever was.Interesting. I'm not a regular in the AMP scene and I just wanted a good massage. I ended up getting more than I expected at Piaoran a few weeks ago too.

Tremolo
07-09-19, 10:57
Interesting. I'm not a regular in the AMP scene and I just wanted a good massage. I ended up getting more than I expected at Piaoran a few weeks ago too.I've been going there on and off, for a few years now. Was always DIY. Occasionally there were girls who'd do HJs but only if they knew you and if the boss lady wasn't around. About a year ago though, things changed and it's pretty much a sure thing now to get a HJ if you ask and they trust you. Not sure about any more menu offered. YMMV.

The owner of this place used to (maybe still does) own Mei Massage as well. Same story over there.

Tremolo
07-09-19, 11:01
Anyone had any extra activity at Saline Massage? It used to be Mulan Massage a couple years ago and was hit or miss. I've been to Saline Massage a couple times and saw Tina. Both times were DIY finish with UTC roaming and tease. Anyone have any luck here?

DLoveHall123
07-12-19, 07:32
Hello Gents,

Has anyone visited Sherry before or Dream the Native American? They both post on Rub ratings. Here is the link for Sherry's page.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/92157?layout=list

MousePad313
07-13-19, 10:12
Hello Gents,

Has anyone visited Sherry before or Dream the Native American? They both post on Rub ratings. Here is the link for Sherry's page.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/92157?layout=listIt won't get you far if you introduce yourself to us by asking an easily answered and a dumb question in your first post.

If you are an experienced monger, but new here, maybe lead off with a nice tip and then a question. If you are a newbie monger, maybe do some research in the forum, find a provider who has been reviewed already and you know it will be safe, then try her and report back.

We are a friendly lot, but barreling in and asking questions is not cool. Our knowledge is hard earned. What do you have to offer?

Dream has been reported on both here and the Detoit forum. RTFF. There is a search button in the forum, make it you first resource here.

Sherry? These ads are patently suspect. Do you think that stock photo is her? Did you look up the number?

I'll be kind. Dream is gorgeous, nice figure but with some baby damage, ver sweet. Treat her right. 150 for a half.

Nooner02
07-16-19, 19:50
Has anyone seen Lola lately? If so, how was the massage and extras. Is her face cleared up?

MousePad313
07-17-19, 06:30
Has anyone seen Lola lately? If so, how was the massage and extras. Is her face cleared up?Saw her in April. Post 1197.

Has her face ever been clear?

Brenn Hoffman
07-18-19, 09:51
Has anyone seen Lola lately? If so, how was the massage and extras. Is her face cleared up?I think her face is better than the past.

Service is going down hill. A lot more rules than years past and more impatient.

Etj4588
07-18-19, 12:49
I think her face is better than the past.

Service is going down hill. A lot more rules than years past and more impatient.What do you mean a lot more rules? Specifically what?

DetroitWill
07-25-19, 08:24
I think her face is better than the past.

Service is going down hill. A lot more rules than years past and more impatient.Yes what added new rules?

DetroitWill
07-25-19, 10:12
Has anyone ever done Greek with her? PM me if you like.

Brenn Hoffman
07-25-19, 15:10
What do you mean a lot more rules? Specifically what?No more Greek.

DATY is frowned upon.

It seems like she only wants to perform one ending. Either a lackluster BJ or F / S, not one than the other like years past.

BusterButt69
07-25-19, 15:51
I must not know the secret to getting FS or BJ with her every time I try to touch her down there she says "I don't like". Has put me off from going to see her as much as I would have.

BusterButt69
07-25-19, 20:38
I must not know the secret to getting FS or BJ with her every time I try to touch her down there she says "I don't like". Has put me off from going to see her as much as I would have.As an update, I think I stumbled upon the secret 2 visiting Lola. When she first sees you the first time she asked if you want to talk and then reaches for junior. The problem is, if you're shy and don't want did jump straight to the real thing, or don't want to do admit to yourself that you can do she is going to remember your preference and you will be stuck at that. If however some amount of time has passed since the last time she has seen you, she may forget your preference and you may have a chance to restate it. I do believe I Now understand what others have said about her being rather lacklustre while doing the deed. However, I would say I believe her to be recently warm and tight inside oh, and she is looking better. Not fat of course, but a little bit Fuller not quite so scary skinny and face was pretty good maybe one small pimple.

BlkKnight
07-25-19, 21:50
No more Greek.

DATY is frowned upon.

It seems like she only wants to perform one ending. Either a lackluster BJ or F / S, not one than the other like years past.I pound the hell out her pussy 2 x she almost taps out.

Etj4588
07-25-19, 22:45
No more Greek.

DATY is frowned upon.

It seems like she only wants to perform one ending. Either a lackluster BJ or F / S, not one than the other like years past.I've known Lola for years and years. She is very much YMMV. If she likes you, you will get good service. If she really likes you, you will get enthusiastic service. If she doesn't like you, she will do her job but it will be lackluster.

For me, Lola is now like an old girlfriend or FWB. There is no secret to Lola. For great service, there has to be something about you that she likes.

Soisoisoi
07-25-19, 23:13
Any photos or ideas of what Lola's face looks like?

Kazoomick
07-26-19, 21:15
Any photos or ideas of what Lola's face looks like?Really? Look, she used to have a lot of pimples. Now, she doesn't. She's otherwise pretty for her age. I've just had massage's with HE with her. She does have amazing pencil eraser nips if that's your thing. She's my go to when I just want a fun massage.

RayLatoole
08-08-19, 18:57
Has anyone been here?. All reviews are welcome!. Thanks.

Etj4588
08-09-19, 08:31
Has anyone been here?. All reviews are welcome!. Thanks.I went there a couple of years back and had a great massage, but I think they are totally legit.

Buckeye1257
08-10-19, 14:06
Has anyone been here?. All reviews are welcome!. Thanks.Completely legit. Wish it were otherwise. Very convenient location.

Afternooner
08-10-19, 21:25
I'll be in your area tomorrow afternoon (from Toledo) and I'm not familiar with it. Any non-Asian massage parlors around? Any private masseuses you recommend? I'm just looking for a decent massage w / HE. Post here or pm is fine. Thanks!

DetroitWill
08-18-19, 21:48
Lola told me she is going to China Seot. 3rd for six months to a year.

ScrubGuy
08-19-19, 22:01
My first report. I went and got an hour massage today in Hartland. Probably the best massage I've ever had. She even put hot stones on my back. Can't remember ladies name. 40 years old and no roaming. At least not on first visit. $60 for an hour massage. I left with a smile on my face. Will repeat.Did you get a HE?

Guwman
08-20-19, 13:46
Lola told me she is going to China Seot. 3rd for six months to a year.She told me today that she is going for an extended period. Leaving September 3. She will call me when she returns. I will post then. Only 13 days left to see her.

MousePad313
08-20-19, 15:48
Our choices are so poor in Ann Arbor that we're left arguing about how many zits Lola has on her face.

Macatawa
08-21-19, 23:16
Did you get a HE?HE left with a smile.

Moonglow913
08-23-19, 07:39
Our choices are so poor in Ann Arbor that we're left arguing about how many zits Lola has on her face.A number of years ago after reading all the positive reviews I had to check Lola out. While I thought she had a good body (face not so much) and enjoyed the hairy bush and hard nips the session was so-so at best. I remember some weird smell and the TV being on. Sounds like she might have been more FS friendly back then. Regardless, least for my visit there was little doubt where the session was going (I can't recall if it was BBFS but I think that was the case). It was fine and worth the trip and money but not repeatable. My two cents.

LetsGetStarted
09-01-19, 17:28
Does anyone remember a therapist that worked in downtown ann arbor about 8 years ago that worked in a office that the walls was all brick, she was hot, I saw her a few times then she was gone, she advertised on craigslist.

BusterButt69
09-02-19, 10:32
She told me today that she is going for an extended period. Leaving September 3. She will call me when she returns. I will post then. Only 13 days left to see her.Apparently her trip was postponed, now she's leaving on November 6th.

GiantFunk
09-02-19, 19:14
Does anyone remember a therapist that worked in downtown ann arbor about 8 years ago that worked in a office that the walls was all brick, she was hot, I saw her a few times then she was gone, she advertised on craigslist.I think that I remember her. Was the roof shingled?

LetsGetStarted
09-02-19, 19:52
I think that I remember her. Was the roof shingled?I don't know, I just remember the inside walls being brick and I think it was because it was a all brick building.

Sid63
09-05-19, 21:15
Met with coco. 4th time I think. Always a very good massage. Lots of OTC roaming. Then flip and right to it. Always very good.

Pulls top up allowing all access to a nice rack. Pay at end. Never mention of price. Just pay the typical hr amount with tip and she is happy. She is probably mid 40's, and very attractive and personable IMHO. Will repeat.

BusterButt69
09-06-19, 08:00
Met with coco. 4th time I think. Always a very good massage. Lots of OTC roaming. Then flip and right to it. Always very good.

Pulls top up allowing all access to a nice rack. Pay at end. Never mention of price. Just pay the typical hr amount with tip and she is happy. She is probably mid 40's, and very attractive and personable IMHO. Will repeat.If I recall, she has really great tits, very nice to the touch.

Sid63
09-07-19, 16:53
If I recall, she has really great tits, very nice to the touch.You recall correctly!

Jack159
09-08-19, 16:38

Pulls top up allowing all access to a nice rack. Pay at end. Never mention of price. Just pay the typical hr amount with tip and she is happy. She is probably mid 40's, and very attractive and personable IMHO. Will repeat.Does the front door is closed at Luna? I went there and sign said it was open but door couldn't open. So went to Piorean, freaking useless massage. She was middle age and probably worked in wood polishing place, cause massage was like that. Not going there again.

ChanceTaker
09-12-19, 12:14
Had a little time to kill so I stopped in at Brighton Massage. Place was clean was met at the door by a cute girl with short hair and overalls. I can tell you she was probably in her 40's but had a nice smile. Went to the room paid for the hhr got undressed and laid down. She came in about 5 minutes later and immediately removed the towel. Worked on my back which felt nice. Standard massage on the flip she asks if I want oil come to find out it was DIY. Heard good things about this place but did not work out for me tipped $20 and was on my way. May go back on more time to see if I can get anymore she allowed a little OTC had a nice soft rack which as nice to feel.

Eaton Beaver
09-13-19, 09:57
Does the front door is closed at Luna? I went there and sign said it was open but door couldn't open. So went to Piorean, freaking useless massage. She was middle age and probably worked in wood polishing place, cause massage was like that. Not going there again.Every full service AMP I've visited had a locked door with a buzzer / doorbell for entry. Have not been to Luna though.

Michmo
09-13-19, 17:33
Does the front door is closed at Luna? I went there and sign said it was open but door couldn't open. So went to Piorean, freaking useless massage. She was middle age and probably worked in wood polishing place, cause massage was like that. Not going there again.I've been there several times before when the door was unlocked. The last time, both therapists had customers so one came out and asked me to come back in half an hour. Maybe they now lock up in that situation.

BusterButt69
09-17-19, 16:28
Every full service AMP I've visited had a locked door with a buzzer / doorbell for entry. Have not been to Luna though.I have never heard of moon as being a full-service Spa.

Sid63
09-18-19, 14:27
I've been there several times before when the door was unlocked. The last time, both therapists had customers so one came out and asked me to come back in half an hour. Maybe they now lock up in that situation.You're right. When they are both busy and tired of telling people to come back, they lock the door. It's a nice way of not interrupting my massage!

Choose
09-20-19, 09:16
Had a little time to kill so I stopped in at Brighton Massage. Place was clean was met at the door by a cute girl with short hair and overalls. I can tell you she was probably in her 40's but had a nice smile. Went to the room paid for the hhr got undressed and laid down. She came in about 5 minutes later and immediately removed the towel. Worked on my back which felt nice. Standard massage on the flip she asks if I want oil come to find out it was DIY. Heard good things about this place but did not work out for me tipped $20 and was on my way. May go back on more time to see if I can get anymore she allowed a little OTC had a nice soft rack which as nice to feel.Well that's a bummer. I was there a couple of months ago and had a great time with a Four Hands massage. Things got quite heated with both providers getting worked up and each enjoying the big O. Me too! Maybe the provider you got was new or something else. Hope their services haven't changed. I'd planned on stopping in again next month. I'll report my experience.

MustangMatt
09-25-19, 08:44
Well that's a bummer. I was there a couple of months ago and had a great time with a Four Hands massage. Things got quite heated with both providers getting worked up and each enjoying the big O. Me too! Maybe the provider you got was new or something else. Hope their services haven't changed. I'd planned on stopping in again next month. I'll report my experience.I stopped in earlier this week in the evening and was greeted by the girl in overalls and the short hair. I think her name is Haley. I asked for Coco since she was had some decent reviews here earlier. After some negotiation she called back for Coco. When Coco came into the room she was very glad to see me but I have to say she's about 5/10. Not pretty really, a little stocky with maybe C cups with the bra. Ah well, I'm already naked and paid for the hour. Her massage skills are very good, very strong hands. She worked my back and legs with a little grazing of the boys, then hot stones which felt nice. Then a hot towel to clean off the oil, and the soft, fingertip soft tickling everywhere. That was nice. She spent a lot of time on the inner thigh and balls, which I told her I liked. On the flip, she complimented my hard on and got the oil to spread around all over the area. She massaged all around, nice tease. I was doing OTC roaming which she didn't object. She grabbed my hand and put it on my cock which I stroked for a while but I grabbed her hand back and put it on it. She looked at me like she was going to object, but then proceeded to give me one of the better HJ's I've had. She took direction well, slowed when I wanted her to, then massaged less sensitive areas so the experience could last longer. I really like a nice 10-15 min lead-up. When I finally wanted to cum she had a nice technique and seemed to enjoy me enjoying it.

If it weren't for the so-so looks, I'd be a Coco regular. House fee 70 and I tipped her 50 because I was feeling generous. No tip negotiating ahead of cum time whatsoever.

ChanceTaker
09-25-19, 11:35
So decided to stop back in here to give it another go wasn't to thrilled with my first experience being DIY. Went in on a Sunday paid $50 to the house for a hhr. Same girl as the first time but this time she was in a short skirt and tight t-shirt. This time was so much better she began a medium pressure massage and while she worked on my back she was on the table and would bend over to get my lower back and there was no hiding her little booty. She noticed me looking and just smiled so while she worked on my neck from the front I started running my hand up her skirt with no hesitation from her. On the flip plenty of UTC especially her rack which is pretty nice I tried for some Russian but she said no. I finished left a better tip this time and was on my way. I have to say this time was better than my first I may go back one more time to see if anything else is available. If nothing else seems to be on the menu I'll save my money and either head to Lansing or Westland.

Abbie37
09-28-19, 15:09
I love spreading joy and happiness!

HE left with a smile..

Gilfoyle2
10-16-19, 16:13
Well that's a bummer. I was there a couple of months ago and had a great time with a Four Hands massage. Things got quite heated with both providers getting worked up and each enjoying the big O. Me too! Maybe the provider you got was new or something else. Hope their services haven't changed. I'd planned on stopping in again next month. I'll report my experience.There seems to be conflicting post. Is coco at BM on Grand River in Brighton? Other posts also coco at Luna on Platt rd.

Thanks.

MustangMatt
10-17-19, 15:45
I believe there is a Coco at both places. Can't speak for the Coco in Ann Arbor but I've read she's pretty good.

There seems to be conflicting post. Is coco at BM on Grand River in Brighton? Other posts also coco at Luna on Platt rd.

Thanks.

Tremolo
10-17-19, 20:00
I've posted this before here, and got nothing but crickets. Has anyone had any success at Saline Massage? I'm pretty sure they are the same owner as Brighton Massage. I've had several positive experiences at Saline, especially with Tina. Would like to know if anyone else has had fun there. PM is welcome, and I'll trade details.

UltraDude
10-17-19, 21:45
I've posted this before here, and got nothing but crickets. Has anyone had any success at Saline Massage? I'm pretty sure they are the same owner as Brighton Massage. I've had several positive experiences at Saline, especially with Tina. Would like to know if anyone else has had fun there. PM is welcome, and I'll trade details.Probably haven't gotten feedback because they haven't posted an ad since BP went down. I didn't know they were still in business, and the last report I remember seeing on them years ago said there were no extras to be had. I know a lot of the old places that were legit are now relaxing their rules, though, so are there some decent options in the area? Pickings have been pretty slim lately: Lola keeps jetting back to China, Karen't retired, etc.

Tremolo
10-18-19, 08:09
Probably haven't gotten feedback because they haven't posted an ad since BP went down. I didn't know they were still in business, and the last report I remember seeing on them years ago said there were no extras to be had. I know a lot of the old places that were legit are now relaxing their rules, though, so are there some decent options in the area? Pickings have been pretty slim lately: Lola keeps jetting back to China, Karen't retired, etc.Saline Massage is open. It used to be called Mulan a few years ago, and so was Brighton Massage. Since the name changes and new owners, both places are pretty reliable for a HJ finish. Saline took a few visits to get past DIY for me but then the menu opened up eventually. I was just curious why nobody on this A2 forum has mentioned them since I'd had good experiences there. I was especially intrigued after reading a few recent posts about Brighton Massage, the most promising being the guy who had a full-on threesome there awhile back that sounded pretty awesome. Has anyone had anything close to that at Saline?

As far as decent options in the area, all of the AMPs in Ann Arbor are HE currently. In my experience. Mei and Piaoran are a safe bet for HJ. They don't have very attractive providers though, and I refuse to go there anymore because of cleanliness issues. They don't change the linens and it's pretty disgusting. I had lunch with one of the girls there awhile back and she told me some guy came back and yelled at Mei because he got an eye infection from the face rest. That was enough to keep me away. Luna is a sure thing. The AAMP over off of Eisenhower is a sure thing for FS, though they rotate providers and the girls are hit or miss. Haven't seen Lola in years but always thought she was a sweetheart and a reliable provider.

I'm not sure why this A2 forum is usually so dead when all of these places in town are reliable options. Decent options? Maybe not. LOL.

UltraDude
10-18-19, 19:01
The AAMP over off of Eisenhower is a sure thing for FS, though they rotate providers and the girls are hit or miss. Haven't seen Lola in years but always thought she was a sweetheart and a reliable provider.Do you mean the place on Ellsworth? They stopped advertising and answering their phone. If there's a place on Eisenhower it's news to me. Feel free to share a link if you've got one.

Tremolo
10-19-19, 09:44
Do you mean the place on Ellsworth? They stopped advertising and answering their phone. If there's a place on Eisenhower it's news to me. Feel free to share a link if you've got one.No, not the place on Ellsworth. That was one of Anna's locationsand you're right, it's shut down.

I was mistaken on the street location. I'm sorry. The one I meant is off of Stadium, not Eisenhower. It's an AAMP near Woodbury townhouses just next to Lucky's Market. Fairly young Chinese girls there. Standard rate 140 hh 160 hr. Lesser menu is negotiable.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/111401

Sorry for the street mixup.

Jack159
10-19-19, 22:42
No, not the place on Ellsworth. That was one of Anna's locationsand you're right, it's shut down.

I was mistaken on the street location. I'm sorry. The one I meant is off of Stadium, not Eisenhower. It's an AAMP near Woodbury townhouses just next to Lucky's Market. Fairly young Chinese girls there. Standard rate 140 hh 160 hr. Lesser menu is negotiable.

Sorry for the street mixup.I wanted to try that place, but is it in apartment or parlor. ? Safe location. ? Westland was a good quite apartment location.

Tremolo
10-20-19, 03:41
I wanted to try that place, but is it in apartment or parlor. ? Safe location. ? Westland was a good quite apartment location.Yes, the location is a safe neighborhood and quiet. It's an apartment in a complex of townhouses. They will give you the address when you call to make the appointment. I believe it is the same group of Chinese providers as the AAMPs in Canton, Novi, Troy, etc.

It's always a bit nerve racking for me going to an apartment place like this for the first time. Like it could be a sting or something. I've been to this place several times though. It's safe and reliable.

Jack159
10-20-19, 13:11
Yes, the location is a safe neighborhood and quiet. It's an apartment in a complex of townhouses. They will give you the address when you call to make the appointment. I believe it is the same group of Chinese providers as the AAMPs in Canton, Novi, Troy, etc.

It's always a bit nerve racking for me going to an apartment place like this for the first time. Like it could be a sting or something. I've been to this place several times though. It's safe and reliable.I agree, you never know who would be in other rooms. Thanks though.

Wally2822
10-24-19, 08:48
Any reports on this one?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3030088

Shoeless1951
10-27-19, 14:23
Does anyone remember a therapist that worked in downtown ann arbor about 8 years ago that worked in a office that the walls was all brick, she was hot, I saw her a few times then she was gone, she advertised on craigslist.You're not talking about Paulette are you? She was the hottest therapist I remember from AA back then. She had long blonde hair who did a slightly sensual massage with no HE. The last time I saw her she said she was going back to massage school, I haven't seen her since. That probably around 2011.

LetsGetStarted
10-28-19, 01:49
You're not talking about Paulette are you? She was the hottest therapist I remember from AA back then. She had long blonde hair who did a slightly sensual massage with no HE. The last time I saw her she said she was going back to massage school, I haven't seen her since. That probably around 2011.Not sure, I think this girl had darker hair but it was a long time ago, also I know she had breast enhancement done, she mentioned it.

Guwman
10-28-19, 09:24
November 6 Lola goes to China for an extended period.

Buckeye1257
10-30-19, 19:21
Not sure, I think this girl had darker hair but it was a long time ago, also I know she had breast enhancement done, she mentioned it.Are you thinking of Julie M. ? She used to be downtown, in space I remember to being similar to what you described. She was very attractive. Didn't mind undraped DIY sessions, but was much more iffy with anything more. Very attractive woman however.

LetsGetStarted
10-31-19, 16:14
Are you thinking of Julie M. ? She used to be downtown, in space I remember to being similar to what you described. She was very attractive. Didn't mind undraped DIY sessions, but was much more iffy with anything more. Very attractive woman however.I think that was her, what ever happened to her or her business.

Buckeye1257
10-31-19, 19:31
I think that was her, what ever happened to her or her business.The last time I had contact with her. About a year ago. She was still doing massage, but primarily focused on medical massage primarily for women. I scheduled an appointment with her, but when she discovered I was someone who saw her in the 'old days', she cancelled out on me and wouldn't return my call after that.

Skippy3
11-03-19, 18:22
Found myself in AA a week or so ago. Decided to visit this place on a whim. Bad idea. Worst AMP exp that I have ever had. For multiple reasons. If you need details I can share but just know that this joint is a complete waste of time.

If anyone knows of a good AMP in the area please share.

AvBrent
11-04-19, 18:22
I'd be curious to hear what happened? Been there twice and got an unenthusiastic HJ both times. Luna is much better, see coco.

Found myself in AA a week or so ago. Decided to visit this place on a whim. Bad idea. Worst AMP exp that I have ever had. For multiple reasons. If you need details I can share but just know that this joint is a complete waste of time.

If anyone knows of a good AMP in the area please share.

Jack159
11-05-19, 02:15

If anyone knows of a good AMP in the area please share.Try Luna. Massage is very good. Piorean is worst.

MassageConno
11-07-19, 14:22
I've been in AA a lot recently for work and was wondering, where can I find a MP with American girls? Thanks in advance!

JohnCast719
11-08-19, 12:55
I've been in AA a lot recently for work and was wondering, where can I find a MP with American girls? Thanks in advance!Nothing in Ann Arbor unfortunately. They used to be one many years ago. There are two places with American girls in Jackson, about 40 miles from Ann Arbor if you don't mind the drive. They are pricey, but I personally don't mind paying extra for a nice massage from an American girl.

CarpetMunchr69
11-13-19, 18:58
Greetings. New account, long time monger, just haven't had an account due to inactivity.

Went to this establishment about a week ago. Glad the weather has changed and its dark out by 5-5:30. Having a legit place like Hertz rent a car is weird. As you're walking into a place like Brighton Massage. I met Coco. She was great- she was real disappointed when I whipped out a chunk of 20's to pay her the hourly rate and due to my lack of experience at this place, I balked at the $120 for 4 handed massage. $70 for 2 hands for one hour is fine, but they need to make it more financially appealing if they want a higher $$ ring.

Great massage, she would climb up over me and straddle the back of my head with her mid-section crotch area as a form of teasing but nothing too crazy. She kept me covered 99% of the time. On the flip she kept a towel over my cock and she would not touch my cock, she motioned for me to do it. She had we so worked up by just the sheer massaging around my groin area, I couldn't help myself and finished in front of her. She assisted in cleaning me up. It was a bit of a letdown but the massage was top notch.

Soisoisoi
11-14-19, 23:51
Try Luna. Massage is very good. Piorean is worst.Yup. I agree. When I went to Piaoran recently, there was a beautiful girl at the counter who started my massage. For some reason, she swapped with some other girl with manly callused hands. I guess the massage was good but her HJ sucked.

I usually just go to Luna and hope I get Coco. The other girl isn't very pretty at all. Coco is a talker and funny sometimes. She lets me roam around anywhere I want so I tried asking about what else was on the menu, but it seemed like there wasn't anything else.

Anyone ever get anything more than a HJ at Luna?

MWood
11-17-19, 15:58
Yup. I agree. When I went to Piaoran recently, there was a beautiful girl at the counter who started my massage. For some reason, she swapped with some other girl with manly callused hands. I guess the massage was good but her HJ sucked.

I usually just go to Luna and hope I get Coco. The other girl isn't very pretty at all. Coco is a talker and funny sometimes. She lets me roam around anywhere I want so I tried asking about what else was on the menu, but it seemed like there wasn't anything else.

Anyone ever get anything more than a HJ at Luna?Tried Ypsilanti yesterday. Let's just say don't waste your time or money. Terrible experience. Hopefully they will get better. Stay safe.

MWood
11-17-19, 16:08
Greetings. New account, long time monger, just haven't had an account due to inactivity.

Went to this establishment about a week ago. Glad the weather has changed and its dark out by 5-5:30. Having a legit place like Hertz rent a car is weird. As you're walking into a place like Brighton Massage. I met Coco. She was great- she was real disappointed when I whipped out a chunk of 20's to pay her the hourly rate and due to my lack of experience at this place, I balked at the $120 for 4 handed massage. $70 for 2 hands for one hour is fine, but they need to make it more financially appealing if they want a higher $$ ring.

Great massage, she would climb up over me and straddle the back of my head with her mid-section crotch area as a form of teasing but nothing too crazy. She kept me covered 99% of the time. On the flip she kept a towel over my cock and she would not touch my cock, she motioned for me to do it. She had we so worked up by just the sheer massaging around my groin area, I couldn't help myself and finished in front of her. She assisted in cleaning me up. It was a bit of a letdown but the massage was top notch.At carpetmuncher69 once Coco gets to know you she will assist. I've seen her several times and now she will offer 4 hand for. $ if they are slow. The other girl working with her is her sister so one will leave when it is time for the HE. Might be a little awkward with family Stay safe.

CarpetMunchr69
11-18-19, 22:39
At carpetmuncher69 once Coco gets to know you she will assist. I've seen her several times and now she will offer 4 hand for. $ if they are slow. The other girl working with her is her sister so one will leave when it is time for the HE. Might be a little awkward with family Stay safe.Thanks for the imput. Sisters! Sweet!

Also, for those of you who are worried of having any lingering evidence of being at an AMP. I found my clothing down my basement stashed away as I forgot I was hiding them to wash them when not around my wife; my clothing wreaked of lotion. Be aware.

Shoeless1951
12-03-19, 19:57
Stopped by BM the other day, when I walked in I was greeted by a lady who I was hoping to be Coco. I called her Coco and told her that I remembered her from a previous visit (I lied). Luckily it was indeed Coco! I originally asked for a 1 hour massage, but about 10 minutes in she had me flip and without asking started doing a HJ. After the HJ I decided to cut it back to 1/2 hour, when I did that she offered to do a MSOG, in my younger days I would have accepted, but at my age it wasn't possible. So yes, more is possible here!

Dmd7765
12-08-19, 11:55
Went last Tuesday around noon, paid 1 hour house fee, average looking girl (didn't get name as I am hard of hearing) massage was OK, finger tip massage before flip but no teasing, motioned if wanted HJ, went right to work, fished left room, dressed myself, left 40 tip.

UltraDude
12-08-19, 14:12
Anyone been to this one recently?

I tried calling a couple weeks ago and the person who picked up said I had the wrong number. Are they still operating or did they close up shop?

OldNSlowa2
12-09-19, 11:25
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/34241/

TWood
12-09-19, 12:49
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/34241/Instead of seeking info as a newbie you may want to post a couple of reviews first. I will say this she has been reviewed on the boards. Nice lady and you will need ear plugs.

Buckeye1257
12-10-19, 10:16
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/34241/There are many reviews of Jennifer on this service. Her prices are low and her service is generally good; and, she's a bit quirky, but a nice person.

QuietGentleman
12-12-19, 07:21

I tried calling a couple weeks ago and the person who picked up said I had the wrong number. Are they still operating or did they close up shop?I personally have not had a chance yet, but there is at least one earlier review on here about it.

UltraDude
12-15-19, 18:22
Hadn't been to either for years, but after some of the recent reports I thought I'd give them another try and see if things had improved. Started at Mei and it was pretty much as I remember: half-decent massage, some teasing, and then DIY. Piaoran was worth the trip, though. Went in the middle of the weekend when it was dead. She did some light teasing and on the flip started with my arms and chest making me think I'd struck out again. But she worked her way down and gave a surprisingly slow and sensual HE while allowing some OTC roaming. I'm guessing both Mei and Piaoran are going to be hit and miss in the HE department, but it's nice to know there are Ann Arbor options besides Luna.

Yolo5432
12-16-19, 17:23

I tried calling a couple weeks ago and the person who picked up said I had the wrong number. Are they still operating or did they close up shop?I think their lease ended and they have moved out of town. Occasionally they have someone but they work out of a motel now. I don't think demand was very high.

Wally2822
12-17-19, 08:51
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/34241/She will talk your ears off but before you leave she will suck you dry.

Wally2822
12-17-19, 08:55

She's 1 hr 20 min away from where I am at but she looks hot. Could be worth the drive if anyone has seen her.

Timberwolf
12-17-19, 12:02
https://annarbor.rubratings.com/67038She's 1 hr 20 min away from where I am at but she looks hot. Could be worth the drive if anyone has seen her.Read reports elsewhere here that were all negative. Shitty location, junkie, maybe a robbery setup. Check the escorts scection in AA, Detroit, Toledo. Sorry, I don't recall the specifics. But, everything I read had me drop her off my radar.

ThrobbinWood
12-17-19, 16:16
Read reports elsewhere here that were all negative. Shitty location, junkie, maybe a robbery setup. Check the escorts scection in AA, Detroit, Toledo. Sorry, I don't recall the specifics. But, everything I read had me drop her off my radar.I agree, bad reports warning of a boy friend and robbery. I believe it was in the A2 threads.

JohnCast719
12-18-19, 11:54

She's 1 hr 20 min away from where I am at but she looks hot. Could be worth the drive if anyone has seen her.In the rubratings website where her add is, she has three reviews. All of them warning about her being a scam artist. Funny she still has the balls to keep advertising there. I guess people don't read reviews. Stay safe.

UltraDude
12-19-19, 01:57
In the rubratings website where her add is, she has three reviews. All of them warning about her being a scam artist. Funny she still has the balls to keep advertising there. I guess people don't read reviews. Stay safe.She probably isn't still advertising there. I don't know how the website ad system there works, but there are numerous ads still up that link to numbers that have been out of service for months or even years.

Tremolo
12-19-19, 17:12
Hadn't been to either for years, but after some of the recent reports I thought I'd give them another try and see if things had improved. Started at Mei and it was pretty much as I remember: half-decent massage, some teasing, and then DIY. Piaoran was worth the trip, though. Went in the middle of the weekend when it was dead. She did some light teasing and on the flip started with my arms and chest making me think I'd struck out again. But she worked her way down and gave a surprisingly slow and sensual HE while allowing some OTC roaming. I'm guessing both Mei and Piaoran are going to be hit and miss in the HE department, but it's nice to know there are Ann Arbor options besides Luna.Piaoran is pretty consistent these days for a good massage and a HJ finish included. Both Lisa and Mimi will do it no problem.

Do you know if it was Lisa who you saw recently, with the sensual HJ and OTC roaming? I've been interested in taking things further with her. UTC roaming and other things that might make it fun for her as well. I've been hesitant to try it. Just would like some feedback as to how far others may have gotten with her. There used to be several girls at Mei Massage who would allow kissing, fiv, mutual orgasm etc. I'd love it if Lisa at Piaoran was also open to it.

UltraDude
12-20-19, 21:02
Do you know if it was Lisa who you saw recently, with the sensual HJ and OTC roaming? I've been interested in taking things further with her. UTC roaming and other things that might make it fun for her as well. I've been hesitant to try it. Just would like some feedback as to how far others may have gotten with her. There used to be several girls at Mei Massage who would allow kissing, fiv, mutual orgasm etc. I'd love it if Lisa at Piaoran was also open to it.No idea, I didn't catch her name. It was a Saturday afternoon, and she was fairly well endowed. Hope that helps.

Shoeless1951
12-21-19, 01:21
No idea, I didn't catch her name. It was a Saturday afternoon, and she was fairly well endowed. Hope that helps.The well endowed one is definitely Lisa. The last time I saw her she was braless, She let me get in under her shirt and I was to able to cop a feel. They were nice!

DaveL7
12-23-19, 14:26
For a few years I've been going to Luna. I tried Pioran once a few years back and no hint of anything. What's the best? I'm a boob man.

Tremolo
12-23-19, 18:24
The well endowed one is definitely Lisa. The last time I saw her she was braless, She let me get in under her shirt and I was to able to cop a feel. They were nice!That's good info! Thank you. I've been seeing her occasionally for a couple years now and for some reason, never tried to get past the HJ or OTC roaming. I feel like recently she has become more open to extra activity.

QuietGentleman
12-28-19, 10:37
She will talk your ears off but before you leave she will suck you dry.I've experienced the massage and HJ with her, but how did you get past that to get the BJ?

Bmw550
12-30-19, 18:49
I've experienced the massage and HJ with her, but how did you get past that to get the BJ?Yes, I am interested in that as well as I am looking to see her for the first time.

PM me if need be.

Wally2822
01-02-20, 18:36
Yes, I am interested in that as well as I am looking to see her for the first time.

PM me if need be.You don't even have to ask. At the end of the massage she will ask you to flip over. She'll massage the front of your body. Then she'll get to your junk and she'll simply ask "AND ARE WE GOING TO WORK ON THIS AREA RIGHT HERE?" and you say yes. Then she'll say "OK AND WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO USE MY HANDS OR MOUTH?

$60 out the door including tip.

Jack159
01-05-20, 22:38
You don't even have to ask. At the end of the massage she will ask you to flip over. She'll massage the front of your body. Then she'll get to your junk and she'll simply ask "AND ARE WE GOING TO WORK ON THIS AREA RIGHT HERE?" and you say yes. Then she'll say "OK AND WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO USE MY HANDS OR MOUTH?

$60 out the door including tip.$60. ? Is it not just massage rate?

BusterButt69
01-06-20, 13:06
You don't even have to ask. At the end of the massage she will ask you to flip over. She'll massage the front of your body. Then she'll get to your junk and she'll simply ask "AND ARE WE GOING TO WORK ON THIS AREA RIGHT HERE?" and you say yes. Then she'll say "OK AND WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO USE MY HANDS OR MOUTH?

$60 out the door including tip.Do you know if she's okay with being touched? Nothing like a little utc roaming, although it might be a bit too much to hope for.

FarmerPete
01-06-20, 17:28
$60. ? Is it not just massage rate?She does not require tipping for her complete services, you can leave more if you want naturally.

FarmerPete
01-06-20, 17:29
Do you know if she's okay with being touched? Nothing like a little utc roaming, although it might be a bit too much to hope for.She has been ok with utc roaming with me at least.

Wally2822
01-07-20, 00:16
$60. ? Is it not just massage rate?My original quote was $50 for the hr when I first saw her and she was more than happy with a 10 tip at the time. She seemed shocked I gave her one and several times after 60 was the norm with her.

SlooHands
01-08-20, 07:26
My original quote was $50 for the hr when I first saw her and she was more than happy with a 10 tip at the time. She seemed shocked I gave her one and several times after 60 was the norm with her.Sure, keep tipping & the next thing you know $100.00 will be the standard!!

Islander0424
01-10-20, 15:32
I've been regular with her for about couple of years now. She let's me touch her anywhere. I've taken a shower with her too, that was fun.

Do you know if she's okay
with being touched? Nothing like a little utc roaming, although it might be a bit too much to hope for.

Gilfoyle2
01-12-20, 18:23
I been having many dreams since Nov. Of last year, sorry for lengthy report.

Mulan Massage 'Saline'.

Firit two visits in Oct / Nov I been there, first time Tina catered to me and I went for 90 min /$90 which is a pretty good deal. After the flip; nothing, even after my second dream there. I get the oil in the hand for DIY; which I don't and usually get up wipe my hand on the towel, dress up and leave. On my second visit I told her "never again" - she pretended she did not understand.

Again in Dec visit #3, I happen to be by nearby business and said let me peak inside. To my surprise another girl was there; her name told me Hailey, Holly, or Helen. She was good looking, a bit older but nice body, cups, and ass. She gave me a good massage and lots of teasing which was really nice. On the flip, she grabbed junior and put her finger on my mouth then on her mouth to indicate to be quite and she pointed out indicating the other girl "Tina" does not approve. She gave me really nice HE and I was able to go utc and access to all. She had nice everything. The finale was nice and I cleaned up well with nice warm towel. All in all, I was there for hour and 20 minutes (70 house and gave her 50).

I knew I struck a gem so for the next following weeks I was calling to track down haileys working days to align my visits. I did stop by couple of times and was told she left or some sort, I bailed out. Last week, I called and asked about her again, Tina answered and told me she is here. I was there in 10 minutes I walk-in, Tina greets me and points to the room, I ask her where is Haily or other names she's known by. Tina kept dodging the question and she kept asking if I wanted a massage. Fukc why be there if not for a massage? I told her IS HAILY HERE? I called and you told me she is. Her reply is "No". Then, she points at another door across and speaks in Chinese, the door opens and here comes out mama-san (I think), looking really hot in blue leggings, white top, nice knockers, a bit of blondish hair and light blue eye make up really hot, she also spoke well English. I was like I called in and asked for Haily and she told she is here but now she says she's not. They both speak in Chinese to and then she tells me she no longer works here and continues that "Tina here is good, have you tried?" I said how about you pointing at mama-san. She shook her head and points at Tina again. I said, yes I have tried and Tina is NO GOOD, I pointed at both of them smiled and said "LATER" and started to walk away. Mamasan was cute and smiling but Tina was upset and angry looking. I left and am not going back there again unless I read positive reviews. I definitely burned that bridge.

Luna on Platt.

I went there, and saw Coco, she's really nice and friendly awesome body, massage was OK. On the flip, without hesitation asked for approval, the HE was ok but all OTC. She is extremely friendly which is nice.

I am not into other places who act as if they're doing me a favor.

Piorean, went there last week after seeing reviews here and saw the other lady not Mimi, I forgot her name but she is mentioned here before. She is older lady with nice body, ass and knockers. I opted for the deep tissue for 80 hr, and to my surprise I got the back walking, but it felt good. On the flip, just like the other reviewers stated, all OTC and I tried for UTC to grab the cups but she kept pulling away with many failed attempts. HE technique was one of the bests out there. Left happy and the standard tip.

DirtyOne313
01-13-20, 16:19
Does anyone know of a provider in the area with a Milking Table? Please PM!

Tremolo
01-13-20, 16:38
I been having many dreams since Nov. Of last year, sorry for lengthy report.

Mulan Massage 'Saline'.

Firit two visits in Oct / Nov I been there, first time Tina catered to me and I went for 90 min /$90 which is a pretty good deal. After the flip; nothing, even after my second dream there. I get the oil in the hand for DIY; which I don't and usually get up wipe my hand on the towel, dress up and leave. On my second visit I told her "never again" - she pretended she did not understand.

Again in Dec visit #3, I happen to be by nearby business and said let me peak inside. To my surprise another girl was there; her name told me Hailey, Holly, or Helen. She was good looking, a bit older but nice body, cups, and ass. She gave me a good massage and lots of teasing which was really nice. On the flip, she grabbed junior and put her finger on my mouth then on her mouth to indicate to be quite and she pointed out indicating the other girl "Tina" does not approve. She gave me really nice HE and I was able to go utc and access to all. She had nice everything. The finale was nice and I cleaned up well with nice warm towel. All in all, I was there for hour and 20 minutes (70 house and gave her 50).

I knew I struck a gem so for the next following weeks I was calling to track down haileys working days to align my visits. I did stop by couple of times and was told she left or some sort, I bailed out. Last week, I called and asked about her again, Tina answered and told me she is here. I was there in 10 minutes I walk-in, Tina greets me and points to the room, I ask her where is Haily or other names she's known by. Tina kept dodging the question and she kept asking if I wanted a massage. Fukc why be there if not for a massage? I told her IS HAILY HERE? I called and you told me she is. Her reply is "No". Then, she points at another door across and speaks in Chinese, the door opens and here comes out mama-san (I think), looking really hot in blue leggings, white top, nice knockers, a bit of blondish hair and light blue eye make up really hot, she also spoke well English. I was like I called in and asked for Haily and she told she is here but now she says she's not. They both speak in Chinese to and then she tells me she no longer works here and continues that "Tina here is good, have you tried?" I said how about you pointing at mama-san. She shook her head and points at Tina again. I said, yes I have tried and Tina is NO GOOD, I pointed at both of them smiled and said "LATER" and started to walk away. Mamasan was cute and smiling but Tina was upset and angry looking. I left and am not going back there again unless I read positive reviews. I definitely burned that bridge.Helen at Saline has been one of my go-to providers for the past year. She offers even more extras as you establish a continuous repeat visit relationship with her. She likes to orgasm. She took a break around the holidays. She still works there though, just not every day.

Gilfoyle2
01-14-20, 17:46
Helen at Saline has been one of my go-to providers for the past year. She offers even more extras as you establish a continuous repeat visit relationship with her. She likes to orgasm. She took a break around the holidays. She still works there though, just not every day.Do you know wgat days does she works? When I visited her was on Friday. You're giving me a glimpse of hope, I just have to play nice not draw attention.

AdulT0129
01-15-20, 20:58
Are there any AMP's that will do a rimjob outside of Jackson?

Tremolo
01-16-20, 11:38
Do you know wgat days does she works? When I visited her was on Friday. You're giving me a glimpse of hope, I just have to play nice not draw attention.I haven't seen her in a few weeks. I decided to take a break from that place for awhile. I texted with Helen awhile back and she is still around but not working at that location as much. I'd recommend stopping in and if she isn't there just walk out. It seems like asking them about her is pointless because they don't tell the truth. The same old story at most of these storefront places. When you call or ask about a certain provider they'll say anything to get you to come in and get a massage. Annoying for sure.

Tremolo
01-16-20, 11:41
Are there any AMP's that will do a rimjob outside of Jackson?I think the downriver nuru lady will oblige to that request. Not an AMP but a private and safe residence.

Request a shower beforehand for better odds anytime you want to ask for that service anywhere.

Gilfoyle2
01-23-20, 13:03
For the past 2 weeks, I have made several attempts by stopping by or calling Saline to ask for Helen. Am told she no longer works there. I did not trust Tina when either spoke on phone or in person. Yesterday, I called in and mamasan answered. Speaking well English and said Helen no longer works here. I asked if she knows where did she move to, but she did not know. Also asked if she will come back at Saline and told me no she won't. Maybe her and Tina did not work well. Who knows what happens at these places.

In any case, I would appreciate info on where she has landed, or a way to connect with her. PM if you habe info on her. Thanks in advance.

Gi.

DaveL7
01-31-20, 10:10
https://annarbor.rubratings.com/160232

She's visiting this weekend. This is my second time seeing her. Big!! Natural tits. Very friendly. Up for whatever. I have her do a oily massage hands and tits. Then flip and HJ BJ titplay 100 $.

JohnCast719
02-14-20, 15:49
Does anyone remember the name of the massage place that used to be on Jackson Rd that had American girls? It's been a few years. Maybe more than 10, perhaps 15? I had many a good massage there. Some of the names I remember are Courtney, Samantha, and Tabatha. Sam and Tabatha were particularly nice, with great personalities. I ended up seeing both of them outside a few times. I wonder what became of them. Good old times.

Shoeless1951
02-15-20, 01:28
Does anyone remember the name of the massage place that used to be on Jackson Rd that had American girls? It's been a few years. Maybe more than 10, perhaps 15? I had many a good massage there. Some of the names I remember are Courtney, Samantha, and Tabatha. Sam and Tabatha were particularly nice, with great personalities. I ended up seeing both of them outside a few times. I wonder what became of them. Good old times.I think that it was the Paradise Spa that you are speaking of and it seems like that it has at least 20 years since they've been there. They started out on Broadway and Eisenhower on the south side of AA in the early 90's and after a few years they moved to Jackson Rd just east of Zeeb. Yeah I had some good times there but never any take out!

OrionSky
02-15-20, 12:10
Does anyone remember the name of the massage place that used to be on Jackson Rd that had American girls? It's been a few years. Maybe more than 10, perhaps 15? I had many a good massage there. Some of the names I remember are Courtney, Samantha, and Tabatha. Sam and Tabatha were particularly nice, with great personalities. I ended up seeing both of them outside a few times. I wonder what became of them. Good old times.Loved that place. But pricey.

Buckeye1257
02-15-20, 15:09
Loved that place. But pricey.Melanie was my favorite. She was there only a short while (she was a high school teacher), but she was incredible. Still get horny thinking about her.

TWood
02-15-20, 18:39
Does anyone remember the name of the massage place that used to be on Jackson Rd that had American girls? It's been a few years. Maybe more than 10, perhaps 15? I had many a good massage there. Some of the names I remember are Courtney, Samantha, and Tabatha. Sam and Tabatha were particularly nice, with great personalities. I ended up seeing both of them outside a few times. I wonder what became of them. Good old times.I wonder how many mongers still remember the American Massage Parlor, I think it was on Main St. I remember as a younger man scared shitless walking up those stairs but once I braved my to the second floor and paid the $ for the door fee all was wonderful.

Cecil0042
02-18-20, 08:57
Anyone know when Lola will be back?

C.

DreamsVille
02-18-20, 10:41

C.Lola said 9-12 months. That would be from mid-November 2019 time frame. So, August to November of 2020?

Guwman
02-18-20, 14:10

C.She will call me when she returns. I will post immediately.

OldNSlowa2
02-18-20, 20:28
Any extras be had at A2 Massage Studio 16 ?*https://a2massage.abmp.com/home**.

JohnCast719
02-20-20, 15:29
I think that it was the Paradise Spa that you are speaking of and it seems like that it has at least 20 years since they've been there. They started out on Broadway and Eisenhower on the south side of AA in the early 90's and after a few years they moved to Jackson Rd just east of Zeeb. Yeah I had some good times there but never any take out!Yes, that was it! Thank you for jolting my memory, my fellow monger. They did start as Paradise, but then eventually changed their name to Cypress after moving to Jackson Rd, as OrionSky pointed out.

Don't know if I am mixing my memories (age and tequila can kill neurons) but I remember that there was a place with American girls that had the option of you going into a hot tub with the girl. Maybe it was Paradise, maybe it was another one. We are talking like 30 years ago.

There were also two Asian places. One in South Industrial, another in Jackson Rd near Weber's Inn.

At any rate, I hate to sound like an old fart, but that was the golden age of massage places in good old AA.

StormDavis
02-20-20, 23:34
Yes, that was it! Thank you for jolting my memory, my fellow monger. They did start as Paradise, but then eventually changed their name to Cypress after moving to Jackson Rd, as OrionSky pointed out.

Don't know if I am mixing my memories (age and tequila can kill neurons) but I remember that there was a place with American girls that had the option of you going into a hot tub with the girl. Maybe it was Paradise, maybe it was another one. We are talking like 30 years ago.

There were also two Asian places. One in South Industrial, another in Jackson Rd near Weber's Inn.

At any rate, I hate to sound like an old fart, but that was the golden age of massage places in good old AA.The place on South industrial was Retreat Spa! That was my first ever AMP in the 90's. Sunny was the girls name. If I'm not mistaken the legendary Micki may have worked out there too.

TridentD
02-21-20, 13:47
The place on South industrial was Retreat Spa! That was my first ever AMP in the 90's. Sunny was the girls name. If I'm not mistaken the legendary Micki may have worked out there tooThe Retreat was great. Also, there was another place close by that was in an office complex. I think it was Rose something. Good place as well.

Shoeless1951
02-22-20, 00:56
I think that it was the Paradise Spa that you are speaking of and it seems like that it has at least 20 years since they've been there. They started out on Broadway and Eisenhower on the south side of AA in the early 90's and after a few years they moved to Jackson Rd just east of Zeeb. Yeah I had some good times there but never any take out!

Yes, that was it! Thank you for jolting my memory, my fellow monger. They did start as Paradise, but then eventually changed their name to Cypress after moving to Jackson Rd, as OrionSky pointed out.

At any rate, I hate to sound like an old fart, but that was the golden age of massage places in good old AA.My favorite Asian spa in the 80's and 90's was the Tokyo spa downtown on Liberty just west of 1st Street. They always had the best looking Asian girls in town and I had a lot of great sex in there. There was a couple times when the girl would refuse to take the tip because I made sure that their needs were taken care of as well as mine. Oh to be in my 30's again!

Delgue
02-23-20, 00:38
The Retreat was great. Also, there was another place close by that was in an office complex. I think it was Rose something. Good place as well.Mikki did work at the retreat spa then she was my first AMP visit, she was also in their newspaper add.

By the time LEO did the sweep and close them there were at least five in AA.

South industrial the rose one.

Retreat had moved to the old kfc across from the wendy's on board walk.

The one by the bridge on Jackson ave.

Carpenter rd.

And the liberty one.

There was one where walgreens is now on Jackson ave for a while both AMP and american operated I think both of these were after the big bust and did not last long.

TridentD
02-23-20, 10:35
Mikki did work at the retreat spa then she was my first AMP visit, she was also in their newspaper add.

Carpenter rd.

And the liberty one.

There was one where walgreens is now on Jackson ave for a while both AMP and american operated I think both of these were after the big bust and did not last long.I think there also was one where Stadium and Washtenaw meet.

Shoeless1951
02-23-20, 12:21
Mikki did work at the retreat spa then she was my first AMP visit, she was also in their newspaper add.

Carpenter rd.

And the liberty one.

There was one where walgreens is now on Jackson ave for a while both AMP and american operated I think both of these were after the big bust and did not last long.Did Mikki wear glasses in her Retreat days? I remember having a session there one night with a Chinese lady wearing glasses. It was supposed to be a 30 minute session but lasted well over 90 minutes. I think we covered almost all the bases, I don't think that we left anything out. I've always wondered if that was Mikki.

Delgue
02-23-20, 21:36
Did Mikki wear glasses in her Retreat days? I remember having a session there one night with a Chinese lady wearing glasses. It was supposed to be a 30 minute session but lasted well over 90 minutes. I think we covered almost all the bases, I don't think that we left anything out. I've always wondered if that was Mikki.I do not remember glasses but do remember her really long hair.

Delgue
02-23-20, 21:39
Did Mikki wear glasses in her Retreat days? I remember having a session there one night with a Chinese lady wearing glasses. It was supposed to be a 30 minute session but lasted well over 90 minutes. I think we covered almost all the bases, I don't think that we left anything out. I've always wondered if that was Mikki.I do not remember glasses, but I do remember her really long hair at the time.

TrammGr
03-01-20, 01:44
Does anyone remember the name of the massage place that used to be on Jackson Rd that had American girls? It's been a few years. Maybe more than 10, perhaps 15? I had many a good massage there. Some of the names I remember are Courtney, Samantha, and Tabatha. Sam and Tabatha were particularly nice, with great personalities. I ended up seeing both of them outside a few times. I wonder what became of them. Good old times.Was Samantha a petite redhead with a rose tattoo on one of her breasts? She was great and easy to talk to.

Etj4588
03-04-20, 22:47
Lola said 9-12 months. That would be from mid-November 2019 time frame. So, August to November of 2020?Ok which one of you guys knocked her up?

DaveL7
03-05-20, 08:22
Has anyone tried this pretty girl?

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/164552

She quoted me 100 $ for 1/2.

200 $ for hr. Just wondering if anyone Has tried her. It be fun to find a new provider in Ann Arbor.

OrionSky
03-05-20, 16:33
Ann-arbor. Skipthegames. / female-escorts / caucasian_e / how-many-licks-to-the-center-o /292373431216.

Saw her recently. Dirty apartment. I think she pays someone to borrow it because there was a person sitting on the couch when I entered and the bedroom didn't seem to be the provider's. Anyway, her hygiene was good, she had a rocking petite body, and was quite open minded. She told me a long sob story about her life and prior abuse which killed it for me. I opted for a body rub and HJ for 1. 5 and got out quick. She noted BJ's were her specialty, but I was too nervous after her soliloquy.

Won't repeat.

UltraDude
03-08-20, 12:34
Was wondering if anybody has tried these options outside of AA, especially the one in South Lyon. I know there were a few reviews recently on the Saline place, but it seemed like only one of the providers there was offering HE.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian-massage-asian-massage-38939386

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/welcome-734-619-6990-new-face-new-feeling-best-massage-39363589

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/100-new-and-young-young-pretty-girl-810-991-1477-21005181

They're all advertising on CXG so they SHOULD be offering HE, but you never know.

Gozno69
03-09-20, 09:24
Was wondering if anybody has tried these options outside of AA, especially the one in South Lyon. I know there were a few reviews recently on the Saline place, but it seemed like only one of the providers there was offering HE.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian-massage-asian-massage-38939386

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/welcome-734-619-6990-new-face-new-feeling-best-massage-39363589

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/100-new-and-young-young-pretty-girl-810-991-1477-21005181

They're all advertising on CXG so they SHOULD be offering HE, but you never know.Been to the new one in SL a few times now, hopping the mileage might increase with multiple visits but alas, no. DYI with little OTC roaming allowed is the best I could achieve, YMMV. Good massage at least.

OnlyVrx
03-09-20, 13:32
Looking over the usual sites the other day and came across a new face. Nothing comes up on tineye or a google search with the #. Her name is Andriana. I'll also post this with the guys on the Detroit thread and keep you updated if anything comes back positive. As always. PM ok. Much appreciated.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/164612

Olnutt
03-09-20, 14:06
The place on South industrial was Retreat Spa! That was my first ever AMP in the 90's. Sunny was the girls name. If I'm not mistaken the legendary Micki may have worked out there too.That place always had the hottest girls. My job used to take me on the road all over the country. I would always treat myself to a trip to that spa on my way home. One time I finished a real tough job in Grand Forks, North Dakota. I left early that morning with the intention of stopping there. I drove over a thousand miles straight without stop, other than for gas, and got there before closing. Never underestimate the power of pussy.

Moonglow913
03-09-20, 18:22
Been to the new one in SL a few times now, hopping the mileage might increase with multiple visits but alas, no. DYI with little OTC roaming allowed is the best I could achieve, YMMV. Good massage at least.It is DIY (Do It Yourself).

Moonglow913
03-09-20, 18:25
Looking over the usual sites the other day and came across a new face. Nothing comes up on tineye or a google search with the #. Her name is Andriana. I'll also post this with the guys on the Detroit thread and keep you updated if anything comes back positive. As always. PM ok. Much appreciated.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/164612She is got to be TGTBT.

RayLatoole
03-10-20, 06:36
Lola said 9-12 months. That would be from mid-November 2019 time frame. So, August to November of 2020?If she went to wohan it'll be longer!

DaveL7
03-10-20, 10:00
I was texting with her. Quoted 200 quick body rub. 500 $ For full body rub. I tried to get her to go 150. No dice. I decided to hold off. She sent a pic. Looks like she’s got a wedding ring on.

Media0. Jpg.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/164612

LolBakes
03-10-20, 16:39
Has anyone tried this pretty girl?

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/164552

She quoted me 100 $ for 1/2.

200 $ for hr. Just wondering if anyone Has tried her. It be fun to find a new provider in Ann ArborTexted that number out of curiosity, seemed extremely fishy to me. Gave an address that was right in the middle of downtown near the campus and told me to pay with a gift card (common scamming method). Save yourself the trouble and do some prior research, if there's nothing showing up for the number / pictures then it's likely going to drain your wallet.

Jedston
03-10-20, 18:42
I've been partaking on and off for the past 8 years or so, and I'm moving out of the country next month, so I figured I'd drop whatever random bits of info I have.

Relevant info:

Luna-.

Good for if you're just looking for a release. There are two ladies working here, one which will just tease you nonstop with minimal massage, the other which used to / might still give a decent massage on top of an ending. I never really enjoyed this place. It started fine for me personally, but wound up with me getting shorted time and was more about getting me in and out asap. Honestly wouldn't recommend.

Piaoran-.

Went one time. Really good massage plus a decent ending. But it was pricey for what it was, 110 out the door for an hour. I'd repeat if I was around the area, but I've heard bad stories too. Woman wouldn't let me touch or roam at all, which sucked.

Saline-.

My go to for the past few years. Good massage, but endings are pretty rare. If you get the right girl it's a great time. If you get the wrong one, it's DIY no matter how many times you've seen her. This one chick I kept getting would brush my balls repeatedly and get me worked up, then absolutely refused to touch anywhere near them on the flip. So it really is hit or miss here.

Not going to bother reviewing Breeze or Lola, there's enough info there.

Older / out of commission info:

YuSpring-.

This place was downtown Ann Arbor and was my go to back in 2017 I believe. Lady was cute and always gave a good massage and ending with lots of roaming. Shut down suddenly and I had no contact after that.

KJ Foot and Accupressure-.

My first experience in a massage parlor way back before it closed. Got several HEs before it was DIY and it closed down shortly after.

Apartment off of 94 towards the airport-.

This place has rotating girls off of backpage which were all hit or miss. There was always an ending, but most of them were greedy clockwatching skanks. One of them was amazing though, went by "Yo Yo". She gave me two endings for the same price and laughed a lot. When I asked for her again, they acted like I was crazy and said no one worked there under that name.

Q Massage-.

Doubt it's still in business, but it was strictly legit. Wrote a few reviews about it since it pissed me off LOL.

I'm sure there are others I've missed, but it's all irrelevant at this point anyways. Thanks for all the intel over the years, I've been a lazy bastard and haven't contributed as much as I should have, but it is what it is. I'll still be mongering here til mid April, so I'll pop back in if I get anything more til then.

Stay safe fellas.

XVentrilox
03-15-20, 22:35
Does anybody know if Sher is still around? If she is has anybody seen her?

Buckeye1257
03-16-20, 10:07
Does anybody know if Sher is still around? If she is has anybody seen her?She's still in the area and, as far as I know, she's still doing massage for past regulars. She is working a 'regular' job, so her availability may be limited.

OrionSky
03-16-20, 12:46
She's still in the area and, as far as I know, she's still doing massage for past regulars. She is working a 'regular' job, so her availability may be limited.Yes I have seen her recently. Still no extras. Her contact info is on rubratings.com.

JamesRiot
03-17-20, 12:06
Would you mind sharing the link to her ad? I lost her contact info two years ago when my phone fell on the concrete and smashed the display.

I visited her once back in March 2017 for a 1 hour massage. Yes the "massage" sucks because it isn't one. It's more of an attempt at "sensuous light touching / teasing. " And that isn't good either. She told me her normal rate was $180 for topless, but since it wasn't discussed prior to my 1 hour drive to see her, she went topless to show good faith. She let me roam anywhere I wanted and I gave her a dose of her own "sensuous light touching / teasing" of my own. Maybe that did the trick because her pussy got so wet, and BBBJ followed very soon and then multiple pops. She told me she had a boyfriend from out of state who had just left for home after about a week visit. So maybe she was already missing his cock and I came in at the right time.

I know my report is the one and only positive report on her. So I am by no means trying to contradict anyone. I wasn't a member of this board back then so this is why you won't see a prior report from me about her.

I suggest paying her a visit and form your own opinions. We all win and lose in this game. I have seen girls after reading glowing reviews only to be very disappointed. YMMV, and we all have our own different tastes, so there shouldn't be so much bickering on this site when members have different opinions of a girls beauty / lack thereof, or have different experiences.

I hope this is helpful.I used to be a regular customer with Kay, and I always had a great experience. I thought she gave a really nice massage, and while she didn't do FS, her HJ game was the best I've ever experienced. After a few sessions with her, she was open to "snuggling," which was essentially naked making out finishing with a HJ (plenty of DFK), and she didn't mind being masturbated (and man, when she came, it was something to see). Very nice body, looked great naked, and was really sweet and fun. It doesn't matter much now, since she's retired and isn't seeing clients, but I just wanted to add that when I saw her, she was absolutely worth the dough.

BigBootyFan
03-18-20, 18:47
I went to Luna yesterday for my first time and it was a waste of time!

Pros: The 2 ladies were nice enough. I didn't ask them for their names and I am not sure if they are the 2 that usually work there daily.

Cons: I didn't like the parking due to the layout and being next to a beauty salon and a coin laundry so I parked at Rite Aid on the corner and walked over there.

I get there and another John is in the room being serviced and the front door is not even locked. (I don't see any buzzer or cameras inside either unless I just didn't see them). I waited about 15 minutes til he was done and then my turn. The first thing I said was can you lock the front door and she said "no no- we have customers or something like that". So I guess they always leave the door open which is crazy- imo.

Go into room with no discussion of money and they both start massaging my back and legs and crack. So after about 3 minutes of nonsense I flip over and their both like finally because they were in a rush to get me out of there. They weren't busy at all unless a regular had an appointment around my time but they never said anything about that being the case. They said they close at 9:30 pm.

Bmw550
03-20-20, 08:21
I went to Luna yesterday for my first time and it was a waste of time!

Pros: The 2 ladies were nice enough. I didn't ask them for their names and I am not sure if they are the 2 that usually work there daily.

Cons: I didn't like the parking due to the layout and being next to a beauty salon and a coin laundry so I parked at Rite Aid on the corner and walked over there.

I get there and another John is in the room being serviced and the front door is not even locked. (I don't see any buzzer or cameras inside either unless I just didn't see them). I waited about 15 minutes til he was done and then my turn. The first thing I said was can you lock the front door and she said "no no- we have customers or something like that". So I guess they always leave the door open which is crazy- imo.

Go into room with no discussion of money and they both start massaging my back and legs and crack. So after about 3 minutes of nonsense I flip over and their both like finally because they were in a rush to get me out of there. They weren't busy at all unless a regular had an appointment around my time but they never said anything about that being the case. They said they close at 9:30 pm.Did either of them have nice / big tits and how did they finish you off?

BigBootyFan
03-20-20, 18:19
Their Boobs were not big.

On to the HJ; the uglier lady with short hair starts with way to tight of grip and then Jack hammering. She got tired and then the other lady starts stroking and jackhammering. I did get to see both sets of boobs though.

Anyways they were frustrated that I was taking so long to finish- it was highly annoying and it would of took forever for them to finish me off. They didn't want to put the effort into the message. They had already asked me several time to diy and I said no previously. But at this point I said hold on and got up and got my phone and watched porn while finishing myself off.

Oh and the one lady was watching tv on her cell phone half the time while the other was giving me a HJ.

Overall the ladies were really nice but the experience was as bad as it comes IMHO!. I've only had a worse experience at Sun spa in flint, mi many years ago.

I would never go back there because of the terrible service and that the door is left unlocked.

They were both concerned about getting the coronavirus and kept saying "only come here and nowhere else" and saying always wash your hands. " The lady at the front desk who took my money was older with longer hair in a pony tail (she was ok looking).

I paid $100 for a waste of time.

https://www.google.com/search?q=luna+spa+ann+arbor&oq=luna+spa+a&aqs=chrome. 1. 69 i57 j0 l3. 4992 j0 j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#lkt=LocalPoiPhotos&trex=m_t: lcl_akp, rc_f:,rc_ludocids:7285493972845285089,rc_q: Luna%2520 Massage%2520 SPA, ru_q: Luna%2520 Massage%2520 SPA.

Buckeye1257
03-27-20, 11:10
Yes I have seen her recently. Still no extras. Her contact info is on rubratings.com.I was curious about the "no extras" - I checked her post on Rub Ratings - $150. And no extras? Wow; an interesting business model.

OrionSky
03-27-20, 14:30
I was curious about the "no extras" - I checked her post on Rub Ratings - $150. And no extras? Wow; an interesting business model.Yeah it is undraped with faint teasing and no completion.

Shoeless1951
03-28-20, 11:44
I was curious about the "no extras" - I checked her post on Rub Ratings - $150. And no extras? Wow; an interesting business model.The last time I saw Sher a few years ago at the end of the massage I asked about a HE. She replied that it was something that should discussed at the beginning of the session. She said it was a lot less messy that way. I get the feeling that she probably has had people who tipped very poorly after the massage and that she wanted to insure that was was paid properly for it. Try discussing in it with her when you arrive and see what happens.

QuietGentleman
03-29-20, 00:23
Since my workload decreased recently, I have more time on my hands. Since the usual store fronts are closed, I'm exploring other options. Has anyone tried this place? It's obvious that the picture is false, but curious what might be behind this door.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/92157

OrionSky
03-30-20, 11:22
The last time I saw Sher a few years ago at the end of the massage I asked about a HE. She replied that it was something that should discussed at the beginning of the session. She said it was a lot less messy that way. I get the feeling that she probably has had people who tipped very poorly after the massage and that she wanted to insure that was was paid properly for it. Try discussing in it with her when you arrive and see what happens.And please share her response. No pun intended.

Thanks!

UltraDude
03-30-20, 18:38
Since my workload decreased recently, I have more time on my hands. Since the usual store fronts are closed, I'm exploring other options. Has anyone tried this place? It's obvious that the picture is false, but curious what might be behind this door.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/92157They closed up shop quite awhile ago. RR keeps ads up long after the phone numbers have gone down.

Shoeless1951
03-30-20, 18:51
And please share her response. No pun intended.

Thanks!Like I said in the post. That was the last time I saw her. I never made it back to try that.

Nibco1985
04-29-20, 09:34
Can someone please PM me Nina's (luna) number? I have misplaced it and I know she gives it to most of her regulars. Thanks in advance.

OrionSky
04-30-20, 15:37
The last time I saw Sher a few years ago at the end of the massage I asked about a HE. She replied that it was something that should discussed at the beginning of the session. She said it was a lot less messy that way. I get the feeling that she probably has had people who tipped very poorly after the massage and that she wanted to insure that was was paid properly for it. Try discussing in it with her when you arrive and see what happens.I see her ad now offers a "full coverage" massage for $180. Wonder what that includes.

Shoeless1951
04-30-20, 20:33
I see her ad now offers a "full coverage" massage for $180. Wonder what that includes.I'm sure that it a very desperate time for a lot the ladys in this business and I'm betting that a lot of them might be be willing to go the extra mile in order to recoup their losses of the last couple of months. That certainly could be the case with her, it would be interesting to find out. Anybody in AA willing to take one for the team?

MidMichGeezer
05-01-20, 09:40
I'm sure that it a very desperate time for a lot the ladys in this business and I'm betting that a lot of them might be be willing to go the extra mile in order to recoup their losses of the last couple of months. That certainly could be the case with her, it would be interesting to find out. Anybody in AA willing to take one for the team?Her version of "Full Coverage" probably means she will cover you fully with one of her $20 hot towel options she used to advertise.

JBeezy33
05-07-20, 10:33
Her version of "Full Coverage" probably means she will cover you fully with one of her $20 hot towel options she used to advertise.I actually just seen her a few days ago. Worst experience ever. Did the full coverage. Basically means she "massage" every inch. To my dismay she left me with blue balls. Got me hard then left the room. Put so much oil on my body and didn't wipe it off. She included hot towels but did nothing with them other than place them on me and take it off. Terrible massage too. Wouldn't go back if she was the only person doing them.

QuestForFun69
05-07-20, 17:16
I'm sure that it a very desperate time for a lot the ladys in this business and I'm betting that a lot of them might be be willing to go the extra mile in order to recoup their losses of the last couple of months. That certainly could be the case with her, it would be interesting to find out. Anybody in AA willing to take one for the team?I've contacted her, once extremely rude and will not get any of my business. Plenty of better choices out there.

Cjhound
05-13-20, 10:25
I actually just seen her a few days ago. Worst experience ever. Did the full coverage. Basically means she "massage" every inch. To my dismay she left me with blue balls. Got me hard then left the room. Put so much oil on my body and didn't wipe it off. She included hot towels but did nothing with them other than place them on me and take it off. Terrible massage too. Wouldn't go back if she was the only person doing them.Agree,

I'm pretty sure I've posted this as well as others before. She has been at this a long long time so new members may not get the benefit of experience as we come and go, she remains to pray on new guys willing to try her out. I saw her years ago and she "rubbed" every inch yes, but never stays on the important part long enough for anything to materialize. I though she was testing me, so I went back a couple more, starting building a good relationship hoping for more and it never happens. She has come and gone with Tantra options years ago, which amounted to an hour of clothed breathing exercises. She charges for use of her shower. She charges for "hot towel option" and as others have said, this is basically laying warm wet towels on you and removing them a few minutes later. When they were taken off, I was left shivering.

She talks endlessly about holistic creams, ointments, herbs, etc. I was led on for a while hoping eventually something else would happen and nope, nada, nothing. She even advertised manscaping a few years ago. Even that led to nothing. Someone, a long time ago reported getting more. I can't find that report, but I doubt it, or maybe one dude got lucky or caught her in a moment of weakness. A few years ago I revisited after a good report and we sent a few texts back and forth. I told her that her definition of full body wasn't the same as what we think and she's getting dangerously close to really pissing someone off. Based on our text she agreed to do more, gave me a higher price for more and eventually left me blue balled like what was reported here again. When I pushed for more, she acted dumb and condescending stating she rubbed my "full body" and that's where it ends.

My advice is don't fall for it guys. She is the queen of misleading, and master of the upcharge.

Shoeless1951
05-18-20, 23:28
Agree,

I'm pretty sure I've posted this as well as others before. She has been at this a long long time so new members may not get the benefit of experience as we come and go, she remains to pray on new guys willing to try her out. I saw her years ago and she "rubbed" every inch yes, but never stays on the important part long enough for anything to materialize. I though she was testing me, so I went back a couple more, starting building a good relationship hoping for more and it never happens. She has come and gone with Tantra options years ago, which amounted to an hour of clothed breathing exercises. She charges for use of her shower. She charges for "hot towel option" and as others have said, this is basically laying warm wet towels on you and removing them a few minutes later. When they were taken off, I was left shivering.

She talks endlessly about holistic creams, ointments, herbs, etc. I was led on for a while hoping eventually something else would happen and nope, nada, nothing. She even advertised manscaping a few years ago. Even that led to nothing. Someone, a long time ago reported getting more. I can't find that report, but I doubt it, or maybe one dude got lucky or caught her in a moment of weakness. A few years ago I revisited after a good report and we sent a few texts back and forth. I told her that her definition of full body wasn't the same as what we think and she's getting dangerously close to really pissing someone off. Based on our text she agreed to do more, gave me a higher price for more and eventually left me blue balled like what was reported here again. When I pushed for more, she acted dumb and condescending stating she rubbed my "full body" and that's where it ends.

My advice is don't fall for it guys. She is the queen of misleading, and master of the upcharge.I almost forgot this little info about Sher. A couple of years ago I did a search on her, the search revealed that she was sentenced to 5 years in jail In 2013 on a charge of aggravated stalking committed in 2012 and released in 2017. This alone should make you guys very leery about seeing her. I'm not sure exactly what aggravated stalking entails, but it must have even quite serious. PM me and I will give you more info.

Shoeless1951
05-19-20, 10:51
I almost forgot this little info about Sher. A couple of years ago I did a search on her, the search revealed that she was sentenced to 5 years in jail In 2013 on a charge of aggravated stalking committed in 2012 and released in 2017. This alone should make you guys very leery about seeing her. I'm not sure exactly what aggravated stalking entails, but it must have even quite serious. PM me and I will give you more info.Oops, I had a little brain fart, Sher was on probation for aggravated stalking and did not do jail time as I previously reported.

YetAnotherGuy
05-20-20, 13:18
Anyone know if Luna or the Jackson AMPs (or any others) are open right now for walk ins?

BusterButt69
05-22-20, 20:37
Anyone know if Luna or the Jackson AMPs (or any others) are open right now for walk ins?Luna said over the phone " no, not now! Stay home! Stay away! Government said! ".

DetroitWill
06-13-20, 10:47
Has anyone have any news about her?

MichGMpro
06-15-20, 15:59
Has anyone have any news about her?Interested as well. Heard a lot about her services and would like to try for myself.

Guwman
06-16-20, 07:57
Interested as well. Heard a lot about her services and would like to try for myselfShe has been in China since November. All kinds of virus bullshit over there. She will contact me when she returns and I will post.

MichGMpro
06-17-20, 14:03
She has been in China since November. All kinds of virus bullshit over there. She will contact me when she returns and I will post.Much appreciated.

Nibco1985
06-30-20, 12:44
Anyone have info on the Ann Arbor AMPs being open? I've tried calling each and haven't reached anyone. Google says they're open but that doesn't really mean anything. Thanks in advance.

DirtyOne313
06-30-20, 15:53
Anyone have info on the Ann Arbor AMPs being open? I've tried calling each and haven't reached anyone. Google says they're open but that doesn't really mean anything. Thanks in advance.Does anyone know of any providers that have a Milking Table? I have been looking for a while now and I ask this question from time to time.

NickHalden7
07-08-20, 09:23
Any AMP's that are open for business now? Any luck in recent times? Please share your valuable experience.

QuietGentleman
07-10-20, 09:05
What say ye Gents? Anyone TOFTT on this one? If not, I'll be the first. I'll go in with low expectations.

https://www.google.com/search?q=TuiNa+Medical+Massage&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#lkt=overview&trex=m_t: lcl_akp, rc_f: nav, rc_ludocids:4416636885604361818,rc_q: TuiNa%2520 Medical%2520 Massage, ru_q: TuiNa%2520 Medical%2520 Massage, trex_id: X7 tnFc.

AvBrent
07-11-20, 01:12
What say ye Gents? Anyone TOFTT on this one? If not, I'll be the first. I'll go in with low expectations.

https://www.google.com/search?q=TuiNa+Medical+Massage&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#lkt=overview&trex=m_t: lcl_akp, rc_f: nav, rc_ludocids:4416636885604361818,rc_q: TuiNa%2520 Medical%2520 Massage, ru_q: TuiNa%2520 Medical%2520 Massage, trex_id: X7 tnFc.Good massage, nice lady, but no extras. I asked and she got very snappy, like "NO. I worka very hard for you". I was like "daaamn OK sorry". Did not repeat but definitely a good quality massage.

Buckeye1257
07-13-20, 16:47

https://www.google.com/search?q=TuiNa+Medical+Massage&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#lkt=overview&trex=m_t: lcl_akp, rc_f: nav, rc_ludocids:4416636885604361818,rc_q: TuiNa%2520 Medical%2520 Massage, ru_q: TuiNa%2520 Medical%2520 Massage, trex_id: X7 tnFc.Very nice person and a good massage. She has a much better location now than when she was in an office building in A2. But, totally legit.

QuietGentleman
07-15-20, 23:41
Very nice person and a good massage. She has a much better location now than when she was in an office building in A2. But, totally legit.Glad I dodged that disappoint and saved some money. Thanks for the assist.

QuietGentleman
07-15-20, 23:45
Sharing: I tried Springwell Healing by the airport the other day. I left satisfied.

Asking: Has anyone been to Saline Massage, used to be Mulan I believe? Is it worth going?

OrionSky
08-03-20, 19:58
I usually have a mediocre half hour massage / tease with a decent HJ and UTC roaming. Yesterday, had a weird finish. Opted for hour massage. Nice teasing. She had mask on but that was ok with me. On the flip she puts on a latex glove. I am thinking maybe she wants to do some prostate. But no, she jerks me off with gloved hand. Then my junk and ass start to burn as I realize she mixed some disinfectant (isopropyl alcohol?) into the lube. I cleaned up ASAP. Not going back. Too much weirdness.

MustangMatt
08-07-20, 10:28
Just wondering if anyone else ever went to the place near the old Kroger on Packard, south of Stadium. I believe sometimes she advertised as "Amy 4 hand massage. " I went once, she was very cute, maybe in her low to mid 30's. Tried like hell to "suggest" more than the OK massage I was getting from her. She was cute enough that I should have tried getting on her good side, going back for more, but I never did. This was probably around 10 years ago. Just wondering if anyone else had any luck? (Can you tell it's the doldrums of summer here?.).

OrionSky
08-13-20, 14:50
Setting up Nuru tomorrow. Anyone else try her? Will report back.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/187218

Eaton Beaver
08-13-20, 16:49
Setting up Nuru tomorrow. Anyone else try her? Will report back.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/187218I can assure you that the lady in the photos will not be the one giving the massage.

https://contigo.uol.com.br/noticias/famosos/livia-andrade-abre-a-camisa-e-exibe-os-seios-durinhos-em-foto-ousada.phtml

OrionSky
08-14-20, 08:56
I can assure you that the lady in the photos will not be the one giving the massage.

https://contigo.uol.com.br/noticias/famosos/livia-andrade-abre-a-camisa-e-exibe-os-seios-durinhos-em-foto-ousada.phtmlYes I presumed that. Thanks for the confirmation. But I have been hoping to find a more local nuru provider than down river for a while, so if she is half way decent looking, I am ok with it.

OrionSky
08-14-20, 11:29
Yes I presumed that. Thanks for the confirmation. But I have been hoping to find a more local nuru provider than down river for a while, so if she is half way decent looking, I am ok with it.Total scammer. Just prior to appt time, wanted a "deposit".

TGTBT!

Buckeye1257
08-17-20, 15:17
Does anyone have any prior experience with Wina's Massage in the South Lyon area? I couldn't find anything in the search function on this site. Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks.

Road Head
08-17-20, 16:29
Does anyone have any prior experience with Wina's Massage in the South Lyon area? I couldn't find anything in the search function on this site. Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. ThanksIt is not reviewed on this site for obvious reasons. It is 10000% legit.

MidMichGeezer
08-17-20, 16:56
Does anyone have any prior experience with Wina's Massage in the South Lyon area? I couldn't find anything in the search function on this site. Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks.About a year ago. I asked for medium pressure and walked out pretty sore. Can't imagine what hard pressure would be like. Can't remember the name. Of course someone else can be altogether different.

AvBrent
08-17-20, 18:12
About a year ago. I asked for medium pressure and walked out pretty sore. Can't imagine what hard pressure would be like. Can't remember the name. Of course someone else can be altogether different.I'm guessing he was looking for more detail than how firm the pressure was. Strictly legit or what?

MidMichGeezer
08-17-20, 23:21
I'm guessing he was looking for more detail than how firm the pressure was. Strictly legit or what?He asked if anyone had any experience there, I answered. It was legit for me but we all know YMMV.

BigBodyScottie
09-23-20, 22:48
Heading over to Adrian for work tomorrow. Anything worth checking out while I am there? Pm is fine.

Member #6321
09-24-20, 15:51
Has anyone been to the place in Saline on Michigan Ave. I noticed it listed in Rub Ratings, but wasn't sure if legit?

OrionSky
09-25-20, 11:04
Has anyone been to the place in Saline on Michigan Ave. I noticed it listed in Rub Ratings, but wasn't sure if legit?It is DIY.

Cecil0042
09-27-20, 23:42
It's going on 12 months now. Enough is enough. Someone tell her she needs to get back here!

C.

MichGMpro
09-28-20, 12:26
It's going on 12 months now. Enough is enough. Someone tell her she needs to get back here!

C.I agree. Heard great things about Lola but haven't had the chance to meet with her since she is out of the country now.

Anyone been to Luna lately? Thinking about doing a "check" if no one else hasn't. Heard they are fairly decent providers.

Moonglow913
10-01-20, 09:10
I agree. Heard great things about Lola but haven't had the chance to meet with her since she is out of the country now.

Anyone been to Luna lately? Thinking about doing a "check" if no one else hasn't. Heard they are fairly decent providers.I have yet to ever see this lady but it seems she has a huge fan base. Would someone please tell me what makes her stand out? I have never read anything in any of her reviews that would separate her from a regular AMP. In fact the opposite. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

Ampboner
10-12-20, 11:35
I have yet to ever see this lady but it seems she has a huge fan base. Would someone please tell me what makes her stand out? I have never read anything in any of her reviews that would separate her from a regular AMP. In fact the opposite. Feel free to PM if you prefer.If she likes you she treats you as a boyfriend. When you get to know her you'll find out that she's an educated women. In the past I've gone out to dim sum with her and enjoyed her company and that of her daughter who was a medical student at the time.

Etj4588
10-20-20, 13:39
If she likes you she treats you as a boyfriend. When you get to know her you'll find out that she's an educated women. In the past I've gone out to dim sum with her and enjoyed her company and that of her daughter who was a medical student at the time.Agree. If Lola likes you and gets to know you, you will get more than the typical rub and tug. When she likes you. And she has to like you as in she would date you. Then she can be quite passionate. Like GFE, but real.

OldNSlowa2
11-12-20, 16:57
I saw Li Coger today she is coming back soon I have her #.

OrionSky
11-13-20, 09:35
I saw Li Coger today she is coming back soon I have her #.Didn't know she performed erotic massage. Would like to try if you could provide contact info.

MichGMpro
11-13-20, 17:13
I saw Li Coger today she is coming back soon I have her #.Interested indeed. Please inbox with any helpful info.

OrionSky
11-16-20, 13:56
I saw Li Coger today she is coming back soon I have her #.Clear your messages OldNSlow. Can't PM you.

Romo Lampkin
11-16-20, 14:11
I saw Li Coger today she is coming back soon I have her #.Would definitely appreciate the info as well!

Thanks in advance.

SteveJohnAss
11-19-20, 11:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

LouisTully
11-23-20, 14:37
I'm surprised that in a college town as liberal as Ann Arbor, there aren't more reporting of college women doing massages, holistic or tantric treatments, ect that offer HE.

If there is, can someone direct me where to find these listings.

DaveL7
11-23-20, 18:53
Totally right!! How can this be. In other towns there's providers everywhere. I drive over an hour to visit Lisa and Sarah (discussed in the Detroit section) and they are 5 min away from each other. Ann Arbor dried up.

Please any good providers let me know. Natasha in Novi is a lot of fun.

I'm surprised that in a college town as liberal as Ann Arbor, there aren't more reporting of college women doing massages, holistic or tantric treatments, ect that offer HE.

If there is, can someone direct me where to find these listings.

TheNoise08
11-25-20, 05:09
Natasha in Novi? Details?

Totally right!! How can this be. In other towns there's providers everywhere. I drive over an hour to visit Lisa and Sarah (discussed in the Detroit section) and they are 5 min away from each other. Ann Arbor dried up.

Please any good providers let me know. Natasha in Novi is a lot of fun.

Member #6321
11-25-20, 12:31
Natasha in Novi? Details?Also interested in contacting Natasha, what is her contact info?

DaveL7
11-26-20, 10:04
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

This is her. She's prob just over 5 ft tall. Fit and huge fake soft tits. She's a lot of fun. In no way is she full service. Nice soft massage. Rubs her tits on your back too. Then flip and HJ and Russia. No BJ either. I've offered an extra 100 $ and she turns it down all the time.

Also interested in contacting Natasha, what is her contact info?

BobKraft
11-27-20, 23:51
What did you end up paying without the hundred she refused?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

This is her. She's prob just over 5 ft tall. Fit and huge fake soft tits. She's a lot of fun. In no way is she full service. Nice soft massage. Rubs her tits on your back too. Then flip and HJ and Russia. No BJ either. I've offered an extra 100 $ and she turns it down all the time.

Wally2822
11-28-20, 09:51
What did you end up paying without the hundred she refused?$100 for the half hour. (and she refused an additional $100 for the FS).

I agree with Dave, great tits.

LuckyJimmy
11-28-20, 18:06
I saw Li Coger today she is coming back soon I have her #.Please share her number with me also, OldNSlowa2. Love to see hoer again! PM is fine, if you can!

Thanks!

LJ.

Member #6321
11-28-20, 23:13
Please share her number with me also, OldNSlowa2. Love to see hoer again! PM is fine, if you can!

Thanks!

LJ.Do you have any info on Li Coger, I tried searching reviews on this thread and didn't really see much about her. Only one which mentioned HE every time. If you don't mind, could I also get her info as it would be a closer option for me?

Member #6321
11-28-20, 23:20
I saw Li Coger today she is coming back soon I have her #.Do you have any details on Li Coger?

Trahn72
12-01-20, 21:26
What did you end up paying without the hundred she refused?Saw her a week ago. Huge boobs, fit body, looks a lot like Bella Reese (porn star) if that helps you visualise. 1 hr at 2. Decent massage, while on my stomach did a lot of undercarriage work and had me on all fours like a damn dog while she did a very nice HJ and boob rub (boobs on my back and rear). The flip was much better to see those boobs with a standard HE finish. Nice experience. A bit expensive but once or twice a year would be a fun outing.

DaveL7
12-02-20, 15:25
Saw her a week ago. Huge boobs, fit body, looks a lot like Bella Reese (porn star) if that helps you visualise. 1 hr at 2. Decent massage, while on my stomach did a lot of undercarriage work and had me on all fours like a damn dog while she did a very nice HJ and boob rub (boobs on my back and rear). The flip was much better to see those boobs with a standard HE finish. Nice experience. A bit expensive but once or twice a year would be a fun outing.I've never thought of her. That's a pretty good comparison. I've always thought a poor mans Ava Addams. I usually do the 1/2 hr for 100. Same experience Russian finish. I'll throw an extra 20 on every now and then. I go maybe once every 2-3 weeks to her.

LuckyJimmy
12-04-20, 00:39
I saw Li Coger today she is coming back soon I have her #OldNSlowa2 : please check your inbox / private mail. Can you hook me up with Li's contact info?

Your Inbox has a message from me. Please reply, and I will share info with you as well!

BusterButt69
12-05-20, 15:05
I saw Li Coger today she is coming back soon I have her #.I would love to know more about her myself.

Member #6321
12-06-20, 23:49
I would love to know more about her myself.What happened to the update about Li Coger?

QuietGentleman
12-07-20, 20:09
Saw her a week ago. Huge boobs, fit body, looks a lot like Bella Reese (porn star) if that helps you visualise. 1 hr at 2. Decent massage, while on my stomach did a lot of undercarriage work and had me on all fours like a damn dog while she did a very nice HJ and boob rub (boobs on my back and rear). The flip was much better to see those boobs with a standard HE finish. Nice experience. A bit expensive but once or twice a year would be a fun outing.Did you call or text? I tried both today and got no where. She was not responsive to text much at all.

Trahn72
12-08-20, 22:18
Did you call or text? I tried both today and got no where. She was not responsive to text much at all.Text for me. It did take a while for her to respond if I recall.