PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Kenss
05-06-16, 14:49
For downriver and anyone else, just want to confirm I have the right Sonja in this link. Thanks.

http://www.************.com/ann-arbor/classifieds/ad/54b320d0c17f8T5tN1B32w8Or4rkzgZ_PFTFT1G15Nj9zPe5zw/

DownRiver69
05-09-16, 13:27
For downriver and anyone else, just want to confirm I have the right Sonja in this link. Thanks.

http://www.************.com/ann-arbor/classifieds/ad/54b320d0c17f8T5tN1B32w8Or4rkzgZ_PFTFT1G15Nj9zPe5zw/Yes it is.

Teebo
05-28-16, 17:54
Hey lads, new member here. I have a question regarding Lola; does anyone know if she provides service for overweight guys? I clock in at about 350 lbs, and I don't want to be shunned for the weight. I have been burned on this before, only once, but now I am worried it could happen again. Thanks for any help.

Digger47
05-28-16, 20:49
Hey lads, new member here. I have a question regarding Lola; does anyone know if she provides service for overweight guys? I clock in at about 350 lbs, and I don't want to be shunned for the weight. I have been burned on this before, only once, but now I am worried it could happen again. Thanks for any help.No problem with your weight with Lola. She will either jack your pipes clean or if she likes you, she might suck them clean or even ride them. With her you never know which happy happy you will get, but you will leave happy.

QuestForFun
05-28-16, 20:55
Hey lads, new member here. I have a question regarding Lola; does anyone know if she provides service for overweight guys? I clock in at about 350 lbs, and I don't want to be shunned for the weight. I have been burned on this before, only once, but now I am worried it could happen again. Thanks for any help.Yes. That table will creek a bunch. I'm about that size.

Delgue
05-28-16, 22:32
Hey guys.

Any one remember Pat in Brighton?

A real nice lady.

I saw her a couple times then she disappeared and came back and went awol again.

Nice massage with he and just a real nice MILF to be around.

Teebo
05-29-16, 07:11
No problem with your weight with Lola. She will either jack your pipes clean or if she likes you, she might suck them clean or even ride them. With her you never know which happy happy you will get, but you will leave happy.Thanks Digger, I hope to dream about her soon.

I thought I read a report here about someone getting to use her bed because they had a bad back and the table was too hard, any thoughts on the chances of that with a first time visitor?

XVentrilox
06-03-16, 15:09
Does anybody have Karen's number? If so can you pm it to me? Thank you!

PangeMiscinta
06-17-16, 10:04
Anybody went to Luna lately?

MlRiley77
06-17-16, 17:56
Anybody went to Luna lately?Luna is ok. You get a HJ but that's it. $70 Hr and $.

Not as clean as silver spa. But it's good for A2 if you don't want to spend the money and drive to Dearborn.

Nibco1985
06-21-16, 12:29
Luna is ok. You get a HJ but that's it. $70 Hr and $.

Not as clean as silver spa. But it's good for A2 if you don't want to spend the money and drive to Dearborn.Went there a few weeks ago, good massage, standard stuff. Hard to relax with the door chime going off constantly. Saw Nina. Does anybody know what's on the menu with her?

MrJonesy
06-21-16, 22:10
Luna is ok. You get a HJ but that's it. $70 Hr and $.

Not as clean as silver spa. But it's good for A2 if you don't want to spend the money and drive to Dearborn.Or a short drive to Jackson.

Benargen
06-22-16, 21:46
Or a short drive to Jackson.What's in Jackson?

FrankShooter87
06-24-16, 14:52
No problem with your weight with Lola. She will either jack your pipes clean or if she likes you, she might suck them clean or even ride them. With her you never know which happy happy you will get, but you will leave happy.Any chance she has any links posted that we could reference? If not, please PM me.

Ackson13
06-24-16, 22:52
Any chance she has any links posted that we could reference? If not, please PM me.http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lolas-magic-hands-all-customers-welcome-complimentary-mimosa-after-massage/12320270

Al BigtBolt
06-29-16, 20:52
Has anyone seen the new one? http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/5658652122.html.

DetroitWill
07-01-16, 01:26
Has anyone seen the new one? http://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/5658652122.html.The massage in my case was 100 % legit and not even a hint of extras. A great massage but nothing more. Person was a nice looking 50 year old asian in pic on ad. Commerial location on Washenhaw. Any others get anything different? Would repeat but would like to know if more is given.

FrankShooter87
07-14-16, 22:45
Strange how much YMMV at this place. Been there three times. Posted before about all 3.

Both women I saw were probably late 30's.

Huge service difference to the point I won't go back.Was told I would see Nina and they pretty much told me to leave.

Nibco1985
07-15-16, 13:40
Was told I would see Nina and they pretty much told me to leave.I've been to Luna a few times and never had a problem. It seems like Nina has been there every time. The only thing I hate about Luna is the possibility of being seen going in and out. I probably won't go back due to the fact that there is some childrens learning center a few doors down. Just doesn't seem right. Not to change the subject, but has anyone ever seen Raven for a massage before? I noticed that she advertises in "other" sections of BP. Curious about part of town her incall is in and her prices. Usually my main concerns with new providers is location (good or bad part of town) and being noticed going in and out. Be safe guys.

Guwman
07-24-16, 08:53
Lola called me to tell me that she is going to China for an extended stay. She said she would notify me when she returns.

Al BigtBolt
08-08-16, 13:19
Has anyone seen this one? http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kahuna-bodywork-with-hot-stones-or-sensory-therapy/18920234.

MousePad313
08-09-16, 13:49
Has anyone seen this one? http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kahuna-bodywork-with-hot-stones-or-sensory-therapy/18920234.I've seen her twice. Both legit experiences. Good massage, but expensive. Riff about her and one member reported getting HE from her after 4 visits. Saw she has an ad in body rubs section though. TOFTT and let us know.

RayLatoole
08-10-16, 17:20
I've seen her twice. Both legit experiences. Good massage, but expensive. Riff about her and one member reported getting HE from her after 4 visits. Saw she has an ad in body rubs section though. TOFTT and let us know.Since you've seen her. What's the purpose of the feather duster pictured in her ad?.

Nibco1985
08-11-16, 12:39
Since you've seen her. What's the purpose of the feather duster pictured in her ad?.To knock the dust off it.

Cantab
08-12-16, 20:08
Anyone know if she is still around?

ThrobbinWood
08-12-16, 20:34
A little comparison shopping uncovered this:

Mei Spa on Carpenter - 30 minute soft touch $90.

Mei Massage on Washentaw - 30 minute soft touch $125.

Luna Spa on Platt - 30 minute soft touch $60.

2 of the 3 had signs that price does not include tip.

Not worth it to me!

Shoeless1951
08-13-16, 19:42
Anyone know if she is still around?I called her phone a year or so ago, when she answered the phone and when I asked whether or not she still did massage she hung up on me, I'm thinking that she's probably out of the business.

Guy1000
08-19-16, 20:14
Anyone try Q massage? Feel free to PM me.

XVentrilox
08-21-16, 16:14
Hey has anybody been to SAVA? Feel free to PM.

XVentrilox
08-21-16, 16:16
I went to Pioran a few days ago and the experience wasn't the best. The massage was good, but she kept asking me for more money for extra time. It was very offputting and I definitely won't be going back. Stay safe out there guys.

Himitsulove
08-22-16, 14:33
I went to Pioran a few days ago and the experience wasn't the best. The massage was good, but she kept asking me for more money for extra time. It was very offputting and I definitely won't be going back. Stay safe out there guys.I've been there several times, but was always self-serve, so stopped trying. Are there extras there?

JackTheCat2
08-23-16, 15:21
Hey fellas went there last year got a BBBJ and a decent massage how has been of late http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wonderful-massage-by-a-lovely-asian-girl/25738526.

JPhoto
08-24-16, 17:05
Hey fellas went there last year got a BBBJ and a decent massage how has been of late http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wonderful-massage-by-a-lovely-asian-girl/25738526.I tried this place last week. The massage was so-so. The FS was not inspired. Some may like it here, but I will not repeat.

Dabbler1000
08-27-16, 09:35
I tried this place last week. The massage was so-so. The FS was not inspired. Some may like it here, but I will not repeat.How much did you pay, if I might ask?

GatorBait 123
08-27-16, 17:21
Hey fellas went there last year got a BBBJ and a decent massage how has been of late http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wonderful-massage-by-a-lovely-asian-girl/25738526.I never even heard of this place is at a private residence or what?

Jedston
08-29-16, 14:12
I never even heard of this place is at a private residence or what?Yeah, it's a private place just off of Michigan Ave. I posted about it awhile back in February. My whole experience was dogshit, and I'd steer clear of the place, though it does sound very hit and miss, so YMMV.

Ampboner
09-19-16, 13:05
I've been there several times, but was always self-serve, so stopped trying. Are there extras there?Agree with you.

Ampboner
09-19-16, 13:11
Hey fellas went there last year got a BBBJ and a decent massage how has been of late http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wonderful-massage-by-a-lovely-asian-girl/25738526.Must be hit or miss. I had to do my self at the end of the massage and was told "I'll come back when you finish".

Nibco1985
09-21-16, 12:34
Has anyone seen the woman who does the tickle therapy / massage in saline and Ann Arbor? Her ad seems kind of suggestive, but I could be reading too much in to it. Curious if anyone has pulled off a "successful" visit to her.

EtDeadPool
09-21-16, 14:59
Hey guys, I'm in town for business but are there any recommended outcallers? I like younger and spinners but that's not a must. I've read reviews for a few pages but BP and craigs seem pretty sparse, or only AMPs. Thanks in advance.

RayLatoole
09-22-16, 08:00
Anyone try Q massage? Feel free to PM me.I've tried it twice. First time for an hour and it's the same old story. Next time I'll be your gf. Well second time started and it was obvious there'd be no gf activity. Cut it to a half hour and she got pissed. Nothing going to happen there. Also there are cameras in the office. Don't know if they're hooked up.

AvBrent
09-22-16, 20:36
In an effort to actually contribute instead of just lurk, I decided to get off my ass and type a quick review of a few girls. Hopefully I can inspire other lurkers to do the same.

Massage Breeze. Jennifer in Westland (2 x).

Pro: Nice safe location, personal residence, low damage (. 5 for hr), good teasing, "do you want me to do this part with my hand or my mouth?

Con: Way too talkative, a tad crazy, crappy massage.

Melisa in Southfield. 5 for hhr?

Pro: Pretty damn hot.

Con: Price, no extras offered, kind of a bitchy attitude.

Angel (prostate massage) . 7 for hr.

Pro: Thick black chick, pleasant enough, Nice condo.

Con: Prostate massage was literally just a finger in my butt. Not my thing I guess.

Sher. Esalen Massage.

Pro: Decent looking, nice location in Ann Arbor.

Con: Barters for everything, no HE offered despite my attempt (s).

Allison (Groupon) - . 3 for hr.

Pro: Hot young chick, cheap groupon, decent massage, easy to talk to.

Con: Works out of an office, didn't expect much and didn't get much.

Questions? Ask.

Moonglow913
09-23-16, 08:41
In an effort to actually contribute instead of just lurk, I decided to get off my ass and type a quick review of a few girls. Hopefully I can inspire other lurkers to do the same.

Massage Breeze. Jennifer in Westland (2 x).

Pro: Nice safe location, personal residence, low damage (. 5 for hr), good teasing, "do you want me to do this part with my hand or my mouth?

Con: Way too talkative, a tad crazy, crappy massage.

Melisa in Southfield. 5 for hhr?

Pro: Pretty damn hot.

Con: Price, no extras offered, kind of a bitchy attitude.

Angel (prostate massage) . 7 for hr.

Pro: Thick black chick, pleasant enough, Nice condo.

Con: Prostate massage was literally just a finger in my butt. Not my thing I guess.

Sher. Esalen Massage.

Pro: Decent looking, nice location in Ann Arbor.

Con: Barters for everything, no HE offered despite my attempt (s).

Allison (Groupon) - . 3 for hr.

Pro: Hot young chick, cheap groupon, decent massage, easy to talk to.

Con: Works out of an office, didn't expect much and didn't get much.

Questions? Ask.Please remember to post links if possible.

Nibco1985
10-06-16, 10:35
I'm having a hard time finding a good, reliable provider. I've seen all the Ann Arbor regulars and none of them seem to do it for me. Is there some good, established provider around that I don't know about that maybe doesn't advertise anymore? Somebody with their own incall location, preferably middle aged and somewhat attractive. I don't need a Barbie doll, just a mature reliable woman in a decent Ann Arbor location. Feel free to pm. Thanks in advance.

DaveLambo1
10-09-16, 11:21
http://annarbor.backpage.com/AdultJobs/are-you-looking-for-me-look-no-further/26795471

QuestForFun
10-12-16, 04:29
http://annarbor.backpage.com/AdultJobs/are-you-looking-for-me-look-no-further/26795471I've only emailed with her. Rates were 100 and 200.

Hotcarl76
10-12-16, 21:23
I've only emailed with her. Rates were 100 and 200.I like the idea of a naïve "amateur" but this cow can't charge 2 bills. I should charge her.

Guwman
10-13-16, 15:38
Lola called me and asked me to announce that she is once again seeing her clients.

AvBrent
10-19-16, 22:47
Does anyone know if Maggie might allow for DIY on the table? Has anyone tried?

Don't hate, she's cute and her prices / massage are great.

QuestForFun
10-19-16, 23:59
Does anyone know if Maggie might allow for DIY on the table? Has anyone tried?

Don't hate, she's cute and her prices / massage are great.I haven't tried, but I would guess she is not open to that.

AllwaysLookin
10-20-16, 14:18
Can someone pm me to let me know where lola's location is now?

Macatawa
10-21-16, 09:55
Has anyone seen the woman who does the tickle therapy / massage in saline and Ann Arbor? Her ad seems kind of suggestive, but I could be reading too much in to it. Curious if anyone has pulled off a "successful" visit to her.Legit massage as was posted a few pages back. She has a couple of ads in the AA massage section but none in the Body Rub for a reason. She did it once, but found it did not bring in the clientele that appreciated massages.

I have been to her. I had the best massage ever. Feathers and silk and smooth strokes? How could you not? However, if you think she is using "massage" as a euphemism for more, then you will be sadly disappointed.

Whether her regulars "succeed" may be different, but my guess is that those who do enjoy a little extra massage at the end would not want to add their stories here, nor probably should not. And I am about 100% certain that it would not include topless or oral or any of those "services" you can get at a less than legit "therapist."

She is a legit therapist who uses a table and incense and Hawaiian music to create an exotic (not erotic) atmosphere. It is relaxing and stimulating at the same time. If I lived closer, then I would be inclined to visit more.

GatorBait 123
10-21-16, 14:42
Legit massage as was posted a few pages back. She has a couple of ads in the AA massage section but none in the Body Rub for a reason. She did it once, but found it did not bring in the clientele that appreciated massages.

I have been to her. I had the best massage ever. Feathers and silk and smooth strokes? How could you not? However, if you think she is using "massage" as a euphemism for more, then you will be sadly disappointed.

Whether her regulars "succeed" may be different, but my guess is that those who do enjoy a little extra massage at the end would not want to add their stories here, nor probably should not. And I am about 100% certain that it would not include topless or oral or any of those "services" you can get at a less than legit "therapist."

She is a legit therapist who uses a table and incense and Hawaiian music to create an exotic (not erotic) atmosphere. It is relaxing and stimulating at the same time. If I lived closer, then I would be inclined to visit more.Sounds like a disappointing ending to me.

XVentrilox
10-26-16, 12:09
Sounds like a disappointing ending to me.If you ask for her "Tantric" massage it always comes with an ending.

Guy1000
10-28-16, 09:06
Alright, everyone.

Who has tried mulan in brighton? Pm is cool.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spec-offer-59-99-grand-opening-new-and-skilled-free-table-shower-massage-248-237-6360/26543900

Macatawa
10-28-16, 11:41
Sounds like a disappointing ending to me.Actually, it was not only a good ending, it was an incredible experience overall. However, my guess is that YMMV based on what I have read. I know I would repeat. She loves what she does, and it shows.

MidMichGeezer
10-28-16, 16:58
Alright, everyone.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spec-offer-59-99-grand-opening-new-and-skilled-free-table-shower-massage-248-237-6360/26543900I would be interested as well as this one is quite close for me.

GatorBait 123
10-28-16, 17:35
Alright, everyone.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spec-offer-59-99-grand-opening-new-and-skilled-free-table-shower-massage-248-237-6360/26543900It's ok, pretty cute girls but nothing to be had besides do it yourself. They will tease a little bit. 40 for hh plus. 20 tip from me. It's close by for me also so that's why I go sometimes. But I don't believe any of those mulans provide anything else.

AvBrent
11-03-16, 10:30
Hmmmm so I can't believe I'm even considering or asking about this. But has anyone ever tried the fabulous 4 handed massage from the two guys that post on Craigslist? It's hella cheap and just curious as to if it's any good. Ad is gone or else I'd post. Feel free to PM.

Frank46
11-04-16, 17:56
Luna spa is a nice experience. Clean place and new. First time Nina give me a HJ without me even asking. I let out a few groans when she lightly passed by my growing cock and she lubed up and took care of me.

Second time I had her jump on the table with her pants down and stick her ass right in my face while she worked my low out of me.

I think the HJ is the limit at this joint though. I've played with Ninas ass and sucked on her nice set of tits but that's it.

Al BigtBolt
11-05-16, 09:20
Any info on this place https://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/5857435100.html.

GatorBait 123
11-06-16, 07:58
Luna spa is a nice experience. Clean place and new. First time Nina give me a HJ without me even asking. I let out a few groans when she lightly passed by my growing cock and she lubed up and took care of me.

Second time I had her jump on the table with her pants down and stick her ass right in my face while she worked my low out of me.

I think the HJ is the limit at this joint though. I've played with Ninas ass and sucked on her nice set of tits but that's it.What was the damages altogether there?

Nibco1985
11-07-16, 13:17
Does anyone know if any of the AA regulars offer a prostate massage? Not just a finger in the butt, but an actual prostate massage. Been reading about it lately and from what I've read it's worth a try. I feel like Lola is probably my best bet but I'd figure I'd ask. Thanks and stay safe guys.

RayLatoole
11-08-16, 10:42
Does anyone know if any of the AA regulars offer a prostate massage? Not just a finger in the butt, but an actual prostate massage. Been reading about it lately and from what I've read it's worth a try. I feel like Lola is probably my best bet but I'd figure I'd ask. Thanks and stay safe guys.I believe angel on BP does the prostate massage.

ScrubGuy
11-10-16, 19:26
It's ok, pretty cute girls but nothing to be had besides do it yourself. They will tease a little bit. 40 for hh plus. 20 tip from me. It's close by for me also so that's why I go sometimes. But I don't believe any of those mulans provide anything else.Can you provide any more Intel? Was any touching allowed? Topless? Or anything else of note? I wonder if you did the full hour if menu would open up.

Guwman
11-11-16, 10:19
I stopped in last Sunday morning. My masseuse was Pink. She is a very attractive 40 something Chinese woman. She is also very pleasant. I had some lower back pain and some sore feet. Pink did a great job walking on my back. Then she gave me a very nice foot rub. After the flip, she gave me a world class HJ; nice and slow with plenty of caressing the entire area. I paid a C note for an hour with tip. I will definitely see her again.

GatorBait 123
11-11-16, 15:01
The first couple times they allowed touching over the clothes. Last time I went there was nothing allowed. Not going back there anymore or any of there are places for that matter.

MWood
11-15-16, 14:08
The first couple times they allowed touching over the clothes. Last time I went there was nothing allowed. Not going back there anymore or any of there are places for that matter.Been there 3 times now. Sofia is the only one that will give a HJ but nothing else. If mamasan knows that your looking for more she gets all upset. Schedule with Sofia if your looking for a decent massage with a HJ on the flip. Tip. 4.

MidMichGeezer
11-16-16, 19:43
Been there 3 times now. Sofia is the only one that will give a HJ but nothing else. If mamasan knows that your looking for more she gets all upset. Schedule with Sofia if your looking for a decent massage with a HJ on the flip. Tip. 4.Just out of curiosity, how does Mamasan know if you're looking for more?

GatorBait 123
11-16-16, 21:02
Been there 3 times now. Sofia is the only one that will give a HJ but nothing else. If mamasan knows that your looking for more she gets all upset. Schedule with Sofia if your looking for a decent massage with a HJ on the flip. Tip. 4.I have been there plenty. And Sandy is only girl there and does nothing. Are you talking mulan Brighton? That was your first post so highly doubt it what you say is true because I've been there a number of times. Don't waste your time at this place.

Shoeless1951
11-17-16, 09:48
I have been there plenty. And Sandy is only girl there and does nothing. Are you talking mulan Brighton? That was your first post so highly doubt it what you say is true because I've been there a number of times. Don't waste your time at this place.What he said about Sofia is absolutely true. I saw her there shortly after it opened and yes she did do HE's!

Hap Hunter
11-18-16, 19:02
Appreciate any intel.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/highly-skilled-sensualist-in-dearborn-wed-sat-10-7pm-professionally-trained-private-incall/22601054

In exchange check out my report on Sexy Women Lansing.

Hobby safe!

Thrillskr
11-19-16, 08:19
Folks,

Any intel on Massage service by this provider. Per Ad, she is located at east wood terrace apt at Annarbor.

Thanks.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-service/19504697

Jakeofaa
11-19-16, 10:50
Folks,

Any intel on Massage service by this provider. Per Ad, she is located at east wood terrace apt at Annarbor.

Thanks.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-service/19504697That's Karen older late 40! Rub and tug a bit chat nothing more.

Shoeless1951
11-19-16, 10:51
Folks,

Thanks.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-service/19504697That would be Karen, her activities are well documented in this forum. Do a search!

MidMichGeezer
11-19-16, 14:23
Folks,

Thanks.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-service/19504697There's a fair amount of Intel on Karen, in this forum, at your disposal.

GatorBait 123
11-20-16, 10:01
What he said about Sofia is absolutely true. I saw her there shortly after it opened and yes she did do HE's!Nothing for me. Unless you have to get the hour. In that case I know s couple girls who do fc for that much.

ScrubGuy
11-22-16, 21:31
What he said about Sofia is absolutely true. I saw her there shortly after it opened and yes she did do HE's!So just to clarify, HEs can be had at Mulan Brighton? And should ask for Sofia? Thanks.

ThrobbinWood
11-23-16, 07:30
So just to clarify, HEs can be had at Mulan Brighton? And should ask for Sofia? Thanks.Who's asking? Are you Sofia's Uncle LEO?

Willy Host
11-23-16, 22:12
Anyone seen Chris' duos partner Trinity?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/independant-cleanandsecure-curvy-chris-introducing-trinity-close-to-aa-and-only-15-min-to-airport/19903314Had the honor of seeing both, Chris is sweet & cheaper however I enjoyed my visit with Trinity. Dreamed of meeting up with a massage session from Trinity (xxx) xxx- 1261 she has adds on BP teams with another gal named Chris, both have discussions on anoThER site. Chris is an absolute doll, great little body, very pretty face she offered to massage me however I suggested she lay on the table, and allow me to give a massage to her. I started straddling her back hitting all the right places, then I stood up standing near her face ***** she decided a BBBJ would be a good move, with fingers in her love hole (which was very moist) she did an excellent job. We progressed from there, many enjoyable positions; Trinity has an exceptional attitude and quite obviously loves receiving and giving pleasure. No stones left un-turned, I would defiantly return for another massage should I be in the area again.

CarlossPicYw
11-28-16, 10:26
There's a fair amount of Intel on Karen, in this forum, at your disposal.Relevant intel on Karen: she had rotator cuff surgery about a month ago and won't be able to work until roughly mid-January, depending on how it heals. Anyone looking for an appointment until then is out of luck.

JackTheCat2
11-29-16, 07:02
Have anybody tried out this new spot yet? http://michigan.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-chinese-massage/27206954.

Gozno69
11-30-16, 16:45
Unless there's another 'Holmes Rd' in Yipsi, that's directly across the street from the police mini station!

Better bring donuts to distract the neighbors while you get a massage.

Have anybody tried out this new spot yet? http://michigan.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-chinese-massage/27206954.

JackTheCat2
11-30-16, 17:23
Unless there's another 'Holmes Rd' in Yipsi, that's directly across the street from the police mini station!

Better bring donuts to distract the neighbors while you get a massage.LOL Damn just looked up address.

Digger47
12-27-16, 12:05
I happened to be in the AA area yesterday so I thought I would stop and see Lola since it have been about a year. Called her and she set appointment time, no problem. Arrived at her apt and she was making that ungodly drink that she makes and her face was covered with something that looked like vasoline, really greasy and oily. I went ahead upstairs, got undressed and laid down. She started a ho-hum rubbing on my back while she kept slurping that drink and belching. And watching that crazy Chinese show while she was rubbing. I think she was more caught up in the show because the massage itself was terrible. Of course, she had stripped down naked and did allow all the roaming I wanted. In fact, at one point she put lube on my fingers for FIV. On the flip she started her handjob while still watching the show. Thankfully, she had finished her drink. After about 5 minutes of stroking, she proceeded with a so-so BBBJ until I was satisfied. Cleaned me up, helped me get dressed and I headed for the door. On a side not, I will NEVER go back. Oh, and I know that she had one appointment directly before me and as I was leaving in my car, another guy was walking to her door so she must really still have a lot of business.

Entiqual
12-30-16, 03:42
I happened to be in the AA area yesterday so I thought I would stop and see Lola since it have been about a year. Called her and she set appointment time, no problem. Arrived at her apt and she was making that ungodly drink that she makes and her face was covered with something that looked like vasoline, really greasy and oily. I went ahead upstairs, got undressed and laid down. She started a ho-hum rubbing on my back while she kept slurping that drink and belching. And watching that crazy Chinese show while she was rubbing. I think she was more caught up in the show because the massage itself was terrible. Of course, she had stripped down naked and did allow all the roaming I wanted. In fact, at one point she put lube on my fingers for FIV. On the flip she started her handjob while still watching the show. Thankfully, she had finished her drink. After about 5 minutes of stroking, she proceeded with a so-so BBBJ until I was satisfied. Cleaned me up, helped me get dressed and I headed for the door. On a side not, I will NEVER go back. Oh, and I know that she had one appointment directly before me and as I was leaving in my car, another guy was walking to her door so she must really still have a lot of business.When I visit Lola, which is not often, I start the session of by fucking her. Then we get to a half assed massage and the another round of fucking. She is kinda nut job, but that pussy feels good.

Member #5436
01-13-17, 00:46
When I visit Lola, which is not often, I start the session of by fucking her. Then we get to a half assed massage and the another round of fucking. She is kinda nut job, but that pussy feels good.

I had no idea she offered more than HJ

I would like to explore others so if you have any intel; please PM.

Best of luck.

Rianrav
01-16-17, 14:10
I had no idea she offered more than HJ

I would like to explore others so if you have any intel; please PM.

Best of luck.How is she on the massage, does she do back walking & is it comparable to ACU.

Member #5436
01-16-17, 22:19
How is she on the massage, does she do back walking & is it comparable to ACU.Her messages are OK, I have been there where I got an excellent message and other times was poor. To be fair, the times where I got good message was during the day or early in the day, and evening or nights were poor. She gets tired which is reasonable. She can easily stand or walk on your back, I haven't done that but she sits on my back as she's messaging me. Its really great to say the least. In my dreams with her, I go for 1. 5 hr and start the session with HJ, get a good message then another HJ. She allows me to roam everywhere, with Russian, or ass jobs. I've never done FS or BJ in my dreams with her. Never asked.

CarlossPicYw
01-17-17, 01:08
Latest update on Karen. Still out of commission until at least March. Rotator cuff is healing slowly. May still be a while after that before strength is back and she can actually massage for a full hour.

Guwman
01-18-17, 19:33
I will post when she returns.

Ranger19
01-22-17, 02:38
LOL Damn just looked up address.I live very close to this house and I've also been curious about it. Thought it was a little suspicious that they posted the address right on the ad but I know for a fact that cop shop is unmanned. Never any cars there. I'm sure they have cameras out front though so if you do go maybe back your car in the driveway.

MrNiceGuy6
01-22-17, 12:45
Gents,

Does anyone have any contact info for Trinity who used to be at Curvy Chris in Ypsi?

Saw her about a month ago. Was a top notch experience, and was looking to make it a regular thing. Just can't get that ass and accommodating attitude out of my head. But saw a report that she was booted by Chris. If you want to PM me her contact info, I know she didn't live far from Chris's place. She said about a 10 min drive west.

Also checked all the BP massage ads for her. Didn't see her.

Thanks.

Mr nice guy.

XVentrilox
01-23-17, 23:24
Anybody have any info on this? I'm probably going to check it out but I wanted to run it by you guys first.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-to-me-japanese-%E7%BE%8E%E3%81%97%E3%81%95-no-rush-new-sexy-asian-girl-arrived/28181917

DetroitRedWing
01-25-17, 01:30
Went to check out Luna Spa last week, and just as I pulled in the lot, another customer got out of the car and went inside. I was like "Damn, ain't that a. " Before I could finish cursing, I saw him come back out and walk over to Subway. Seems they didn't have anyone available for him right away at Luna, so I sure wasn't going to wait in the dugout while the on-deck hitter was eating a 6-inch cold cut combo.

Ever decide not to go into an MP because someone entered right before you?

Farva6710
01-25-17, 10:36
Was told there was 2 younger girls working when I was on the phone on my way there, Got there 15 minutes later only to find a 45 or 50 yr old there. Wasn't happy. Left without service.

MrNiceGuy6
01-25-17, 18:38
Anybody have any info on this? I'm probably going to check it out but I wanted to run it by you guys first.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-to-me-japanese-%E7%BE%8E%E3%81%97%E3%81%95-no-rush-new-sexy-asian-girl-arrived/28181917Hopefully you took the plunge. Now how was it? Always open to a new place before they get chased out of town.

MNick
01-25-17, 23:36
Went to check out Luna Spa last week, and just as I pulled in the lot, another customer got out of the car and went inside. I was like "Damn, ain't that a. " Before I could finish cursing, I saw him come back out and walk over to Subway. Seems they didn't have anyone available for him right away at Luna, so I sure wasn't going to wait in the dugout while the on-deck hitter was eating a 6-inch cold cut combo.

Ever decide not to go into an MP because someone entered right before you?I know I am not always 1st, but I prefer to go 1st thing in morning on a weekday. My preferred is sometimes mikki in lansing, all the dudes she sees I want to be 1st, not last. Ha I do have fun with her. I even see some outside providers. And they know I like early morning just to be 1st. And I like morning fun. Ha.

Member #5509
01-26-17, 17:50
Does anybody know what happened to her? I have asked before and received no responses. She used to work out of a tiny office in a complex at Ford and Canton Center? Had a miniature pinscher she brought with her sometimes? Disappeared abruptly in January of 2016 after basically posting almost every weekday for several years? I am lucky I got to see her once in 2015, but then she vanished. Anyone have any info?

DaveLambo1
01-26-17, 19:46
Anyone gone to either one of these lately? What have you guys experienced? Pm if you want thanks!

YpsiWoman
01-31-17, 12:11
Where would a female go to get a HE by a female therapist at the end of a massage?

Nibco1985
01-31-17, 13:17
Anyone gone to either one of these lately? What have you guys experienced? Pm if you want thanks!I stop by Luna every few weeks to see Nina. Not bad looking, probably mid / late 40's. The menu opens up a little when she has seen you a few times. I think rates are $50/$70. I always tip $50. Nothing mind blowing but a consistent place to go considering Karen is out for a couple months and Lola is in China. Be safe.

P.S. Passed through Mason a while back. Saw a girl named Riley for a massage. Rates were low, average massage, but wow what a skilled ending. Well worth it if you guys are in the area. She posts in Lansing BP.

Nibco1985
02-01-17, 13:05
Where would a female go to get a HE by a female therapist at the end of a massage?I can't believe one of these guys hasn't jumped on that one by now! I've actually wondered about that myself, though I've never crossed paths with a woman leaving a massage place before. I believe Karen states in her ad that men and women are welcome but I'm not sure about options on the flip. Best of luck with your search.

DetroitRedWing
02-15-17, 23:44
Anyone gone to either one of these lately? What have you guys experienced? Pm if you want thanks!Luna: Closer (if you live in Ypsi / Ann Arbor), no appt needed but helpful if you want to see Nina, Nina is better looking and tighter than Jennifer, not as chatty.

Breeze: Topless BBBJ without asking, a little cheaper, more private location.

Both are nice women. YMMV on anything beyond HE.

GatorBait 123
02-16-17, 06:43
Has anybody really been there lately and what kind of extras can be had there it was never really any indication of anything. Is there more to be had than just HJ?. And what are the damages there?

MikeQanaby
02-17-17, 16:07
Does anybody know when Lola is getting back from China? I have a meeting in AA on the 27th and would love to finally see her.

Member #5436
02-17-17, 19:56
Does anybody know when Lola is getting back from China? I have a meeting in AA on the 27th and would love to finally see her.Last thing she told me was in May, but she might be coming earlier than that.

JohnnyM419
02-23-17, 14:11
Has anybody really been there lately and what kind of extras can be had there it was never really any indication of anything. Is there more to be had than just HJ?. And what are the damages there?I was just there and saw Nina based on the recommendations here. 50 for hhr. No tip negotiated but went ahead with HE while playing with tits. Tipped her 30 upon leaving. She looks a little older than I figured she would. There was another girl there that looked younger but didn't get a name.

FrankShooter87
02-26-17, 23:35
I was just there and saw Nina based on the recommendations here. 50 for hhr. No tip negotiated but went ahead with HE while playing with tits. Tipped her 30 upon leaving. She looks a little older than I figured she would. There was another girl there that looked younger but didn't get a name.Called ahead, when I Showed up, I was told that I needed to come back in an hour. After waiting an hour, I was given a different girl (not Nina) even though I had called ahead of time. I probably won't be returning.

ThrobbinWood
03-02-17, 21:29
Looking for UTR Massage in A2. Pm please.

Jim Harbaugh
03-03-17, 18:00
Any info on this??

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxe-and-rejuvenate-enjoy-a-magic-touch-734-773-7755/28767768

Seems a little bit suspicious because there is no business name or address.

I may TOFTT if nobody has info.

Apparently, they call themselves Zenergy Spa but I cannot find any info for this name.

TheCompany
03-03-17, 18:01
Any input on this place would be appropriated. Any recent feedback? I am going to be in town next week. Thought I would stop in.

HungaryMan
03-04-17, 03:57
Any input on this place would be appropriated. Any recent feedback? I am going to be in town next week. Thought I would stop in.A google search shows they listed back in the days of NR. That's Naughty Reviews for you newbies. I have not been there myself. Maybe someone else may have. Good luck and be safe if you go there.

DarkSilver
03-16-17, 22:21
Any input on this place would be appropriated. Any recent feedback? I am going to be in town next week. Thought I would stop in.It has been a while but unless they have changed and the boss has gone back to the other shop it is massage only.

TheCompany
03-16-17, 22:39
It has been a while but unless they have changed and the boss has gone back to the other shop it is massage only.Yep. Gave it a try. Legitimate massage. No extras. Full time given. Massage was quality.

Lardav1969
03-20-17, 17:31
I will be in town next month and was looking at a few Asian girls posting 160 per hr. I would like to know if more than a handshake is provided and what they are like several in lake village another by 94 and state PM is fine if you do not to let the kitty lose.

ThrobbinWood
03-25-17, 21:51
Would love to hear from a lady giving massages but not advertising. PM please.

Guy1000
03-27-17, 19:37
Any Intel on this place?

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/6059183413.html

Pm is cool.

GuybrushMP
03-27-17, 23:11
Seen multiple posts with multiple numbers for massage in Ann Arbor on Lake Village Dr. Can anyone verify? PM is ok.

XVentrilox
03-29-17, 16:19
I haven't been anywhere new in awhile. Anything new in or near Ann Arbor worth going too?

Cecil0042
03-31-17, 15:40
I'm new to the world of AMP's and other related massage providers. I say that because I think of an AMP as being in a commercial setting, strip mall, etc. As opposed to an apartment / townhouse, etc. This place was right on my route from the airport and I thought what the heck. I've been a hobbyist for 25 years but never went to get a massage. So factor that into your interpretation of my comments, which are brief.

Setup was easy and immediate. Texted me the address and when I called got the apartment number. Excellent location in a well kept development, you would not hesitate to live there. Apartment was super clean, shoes off at the door, dim lights and a little music, not a lot of furniture, but again, super clean. Got back to the room paid $40 for the half hour, fingering I wanted to limit my losses, and got a very nice massage actually. Non-scented lotion, a good thing, then a hot towel to wipe it off. On the flip I didn't quite understand the vernacular, and between her accent and my hard hearing, I ended up with a HJ for an extra $20. She wanted $40 but I think that was for something more than a HJ. Got to play with the twins and at the end got another hot towel cleanup. All in all I have to say it was enjoyable. Hard to describe her appearance other than well kept, not young, not old. Would I go there again? Ah. I might. Would like to see one of the other two that work there and see if there's more talent. I think this lady was the owner / manager / boss, and if one of the other ones was younger and better looking it might be an even better deal. But I think for a total damage of $60 I can't really complain. However, now I do know more about the drill and may venture into other AMPs I've read about here. PM me for more explicit review on the massage.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-asian-massage-amy-belleville/28735007

GuybrushMP
04-03-17, 15:57
Seen multiple posts with multiple numbers for massage in Ann Arbor on Lake Village Dr. Can anyone verify? PM is ok.Texted, asked if they are available in 30 min. Got a reply saying they were and to text on arrival. Complied, and got a text saying "be ready in 5 min". 20 min later, no text. Texted back, they replied with an "almost ready". At this point I left.

BigTrik
04-04-17, 16:51
Based on a review from a few days ago I decided to try this one out.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-asian-massage-amy-belleville/28735007

Setup was easy I called and set up an appointment within an hour I was there. Called again she gave the exact location. Went in had to take my shoes off at the door. The place is nice, small but nice. She is mid 30-40. Big breast. Not the best looking but acceptable. Went to the room and got ready for the massage. Based on the last review I decided to get the hour to see what all was really available. But I learned that the half hour is really all you need. Back to the session, she started the massage. It was actually pretty good. I was surprised it felt so good. Her hands were so warm. She does some teasing and allowed me to roam. Then the flip, HJ and bbj was available but I went with CBJ just cause I'm a little cautious. Finished up in about 30 minutes and she tried to get me out of there. But I had paid for the hour so I requested she finish massaging me for the duration of the hour. I guess most people probably leave afterwards. But the massage was good so I wanted to my money's worth. And she did continue to finish the massage. In the end damage was $. 2 but I could've gotten away with just $. I'd probably repeat just for the massage and to see if full service was available.

MNick
04-05-17, 17:01
Texted, asked if they are available in 30 min. Got a reply saying they were and to text on arrival. Complied, and got a text saying "be ready in 5 min". 20 min later, no text. Texted back, they replied with an "almost ready". At this point I left.You are talking to their "boss" I texted (again after a month and a half of last text) and was told she just arrived 3 days ago. I told person, funny, you were new almost 2 months ago, send pic and prove you even close to girl in pic, the rants and raves started, I'm not the girl sucker, I am the boss! So I politely let person know I would be posting to my fellow mongers to beware, you will not get anything even close.

ThrobbinWood
04-06-17, 19:56
Seen multiple posts with multiple numbers for massage in Ann Arbor on Lake Village Dr. Can anyone verify? PM is ok.I assume you have seen the Lake Village YoYo reviews in the A2 backpages forum.

Member #5436
04-13-17, 23:58
I was in AA for few days on biz and dreamed of Yoyo. Here is the low down. Texted her and immediate reply with addy and damage and to let her know when I arrive. I was close enough and called, gave me the # and on my way. The door was left cracked open and she was peeking. As soon I approached she opens the door and I was in. Gave me nice hug and was wearing a tight mini dress. She looked good with dark strait hair and nice knockers. She told me her name was Yuka (jap name) and I asked her if she was Jap and replied yes. She walks me in the room with mattress on floor or one of those Ikea bed almost on floor. I asked to hit the restroom, as I finished I checked the door next to bathroom which was locked. That raised my spider sense a tad. I left to mention that as I was using the bathroom I left the door open and I kept hearing moaning but couldn't tell which way it was coming from from. Maybe it was her enticing me. Anyway, I go in the room and I wanted to chat to see what am I expecting, she asked me to take of my cloths and kept repeating it. I asked how much time we have but wasn't getting answer but gesturing me to take my cloths off. I confirmed the price for 1 hr? she answers Yes. But when asked how much time we have - no answer. At this time I got the hunch this is going to be rushed. Finally she says 45 min. I told her thats not an hour, she claimed I need 15min for putting my cloths on. I asked if she is we both take show before session. She answers me saying "later". One thing I should say - I can sense she was getting annoyed that I was asking her for the time we have. Finally, I asked her why is she a bit irritated for which her reply was that I was angry and she's just reflecting that. I must say that I was really looking forward for the session and I was very polite with her and even smiling throughout the conversation. Then I spoke few words in Japanese to her and she did not understand. I told her hey I'm sorry and walked out of the room. All of the sudden her attitude changed; I stop seeing the annoyance on her face. I think at this point she realized she was being pain in the ass. Omw out the door, I said sorry and maybe next time. She say its Ok with a light smile. Keep in mind up to this point she had not smiled a bit. Take it for what its worth. I gotta say she looked hot and I was really looking forward for the dream - too bad her abrasive attitude.

Wingman8490
04-25-17, 13:45
Went to Luna Spa. Walked in and greeted by older woman that looked to be in her late 50's early 60's She asked if I could wait 15 min. Right then another SP came out to the lobby and could take me right away, (thank goodness). She was probably mid 40's and looked pretty good. Not sure how to correctly say her name but it sounded like KOO CO? Went for the half hr for fifty dollars. Started face down with a soft touch massage, my request. When she got to the legs there was some teasing which I need to get me going. I had free reign to roam over the clothes. After about 15 min she asked me to flip. Once settled I went under the shirt for ore roaming and she removed her bra. Nice Bs. She went right for the HJ and did a great job. She knows how to work it and got me off in about 5 min. After the clean up she continued the massage for the rest of the time. I ws very happy with my visit and will return. Ninety dollars total.

WM.

Lardav1969
05-03-17, 16:03
Has anyone had the pleasure of getting a maggase from the Chinese ladies posting with a price of 160 there are like 5 or 6. Would like to know how it was. PM please.

MustangMatt
05-04-17, 20:50
Just wondered if anyone else used to enjoy a couple places back in the early 2000's like I did. My favorite was the AMP along the I-94 service drive between Belleville Rd. And Rawsonville Rd. I spent a ton of my extra cash enjoying myself there. There were a few in Ann Arbor, some would pop up and be gone after a couple months, some places lasted. I used to go to some places that set up shop in houses and I'd find them in the newspapers of all places. Those little ads in the sports section of the Ann Arbor News would grab my attention instantly and I HAD to try out the new place. I also liked the american one at Haggerty and Huron River dr now and then. I've been to Lola about 8 years ago and it's fun to read that she's still around. One person I wish was around was a quite large girl who had an appt off of Washtenaw near 23. MAN could she give a GREAT sensual massage. She enjoyed it a ton too! I think she's long gone, used to advertise on CL. I've been out of the game for a long time but like to see what's going on now and then, so thanks for the posts!

Stiffy99
05-06-17, 00:24
Just wondered if anyone else used to enjoy a couple places back in the early 2000's like I did. My favorite was the AMP along the I-94 service drive between Belleville Rd. And Rawsonville Rd. I spent a ton of my extra cash enjoying myself there. There were a few in Ann Arbor, some would pop up and be gone after a couple months, some places lasted. I used to go to some places that set up shop in houses and I'd find them in the newspapers of all places. Those little ads in the sports section of the Ann Arbor News would grab my attention instantly and I HAD to try out the new place. I also liked the american one at Haggerty and Huron River dr now and then. I've been to Lola about 8 years ago and it's fun to read that she's still around. One person I wish was around was a quite large girl who had an appt off of Washtenaw near 23. MAN could she give a GREAT sensual massage. She enjoyed it a ton too! I think she's long gone, used to advertise on CL. I've been out of the game for a long time but like to see what's going on now and then, so thanks for the posts!I used to go to those AMPs, too, those were awesome! Though I only went to the S Service Drive one once, and it was a fat 50-some year old lady so I walked. But Pine Tree on Jackson, and the one on Industrial, they had some young, hot women, I had some good times there!

Delgue
05-06-17, 23:39
Hey.

Anybody now what happened to Kat?

Is she around anywhere?

Saw her a few times a couple years ago in brighton and once in a trailer park off I-96.

And then she disappeared.

I really liked seeing her good looking 40 some blonde.

MustangMatt
05-08-17, 08:17
I used to go to those AMPs, too, those were awesome! Though I only went to the S Service Drive one once, and it was a fat 50-some year old lady so I walked. But Pine Tree on Jackson, and the one on Industrial, they had some young, hot women, I had some good times there!Yes, Industrial had a REALLY nice one for awhile, I visited there a lot. Amazing hot women. It must have been the Wild West because it wasn't hard to find several good places then. It doesn't seem to be that way anymore, unfortunately. I guess it makes the hunt more rewarding when you do find a good spot. Never saw the fat 50 year old, sorry you had a bad one!

Wingman8490
05-08-17, 19:00
Does anyone know when Lola will be back from China?

Wingman.

Olnutt
05-08-17, 22:20
Yes, Industrial had a REALLY nice one for awhile, I visited there a lot. Amazing hot women. It must have been the Wild West because it wasn't hard to find several good places then. It doesn't seem to be that way anymore, unfortunately. I guess it makes the hunt more rewarding when you do find a good spot. Never saw the fat 50 year old, sorry you had a bad one!Was the place on Industrial called the Retreat Spa? That was my favorite place ever! This was back in the 90's for me. Really hot women. Eights and above. I think the worst I ever got there might have been a six. I can't tell you how many times I went there and I lived quite a ways away. If I would have lived in Ann Arbor at the time it would have bankrupted me!

Delgue
05-08-17, 22:32
Yes, Industrial had a REALLY nice one for awhile, I visited there a lot. Amazing hot women. It must have been the Wild West because it wasn't hard to find several good places then. It doesn't seem to be that way anymore, unfortunately. I guess it makes the hunt more rewarding when you do find a good spot. Never saw the fat 50 year old, sorry you had a bad one!This brings back memories I loved the adds in the sport section this was how I was introduced to the hobby.

I know of 5 in aa they cleaned them out years ago.

I tied all five I knew of, south industrial was my favorite and then it moved to board walk in a closed kfc building next to the steak house remember when that was BO's steak house? Went there until LEO closed all of them on the same day supposedly they were all owned by the same woman.

Rockey7373
05-09-17, 09:36
Yes, Industrial had a REALLY nice one for awhile, I visited there a lot. Amazing hot women. It must have been the Wild West because it wasn't hard to find several good places then. It doesn't seem to be that way anymore, unfortunately. I guess it makes the hunt more rewarding when you do find a good spot. Never saw the fat 50 year old, sorry you had a bad one!Ahhhh, Pine Tree, Mya / Mia took care of business, it was the best!

Stiffy99
05-09-17, 17:22
Was the place on Industrial called the Retreat Spa? That was my favorite place ever! This was back in the 90's for me. Really hot women. Eights and above. I think the worst I ever got there might have been a six. I can't tell you how many times I went there and I lived quite a ways away. If I would have lived in Ann Arbor at the time it would have bankrupted me!Yes, Retreat Spa, that was the name on S. Industrial! Awesome place! I remember late one night, one awesome, beautiful, friendly young lady helping me get over a break-up, she tried hard and succeeded! I always thought the move to Boardwalk was a mistake, it made them too obvious.

MustangMatt
05-09-17, 20:09
Was the place on Industrial called the Retreat Spa? That was my favorite place ever! This was back in the 90's for me. Really hot women. Eights and above. I think the worst I ever got there might have been a six. I can't tell you how many times I went there and I lived quite a ways away. If I would have lived in Ann Arbor at the time it would have bankrupted me!Yes, as you guys mention it, I believe Retreat was the name on Industrial. Great place. Very tempting to go more often than I did. I looked forward to that damn visit for WEEKS ahead of time. I remember another place that popped up for about 6 months right at the split for Washtenaw and Packard. One place I missed during the last. Yeah. Those were the days! Still wondering if anyone saw the heavy girl in the appts East of 23 off Washtenaw. A2 goddess on CL. Only visited twice, and in spite of her size, her hands were amazing and she was fun.

Delgue
05-09-17, 22:37
Yes, Retreat Spa, that was the name on S. Industrial! Awesome place! I remember late one night, one awesome, beautiful, friendly young lady helping me get over a break-up, she tried hard and succeeded! I always thought the move to Boardwalk was a mistake, it made them too obvious.I agree I thought the move was bad too.

The other place was perfect discreet parking and entrance was in front corner but easy to slip in with out too much commotion.

BigTrik
05-10-17, 14:03
Tried out the new massage spot on carpenter across from the meijer. First thing you'll notice is the prices they do 30, 45, 60, and 90 min sessions. I chose the 45 min session it was 65. The lady was a young 30 ish Asian, Big boobs. Place is really nice in the inside. The massage started out so-so but as we progressed I learned that she would actually give a decent massage. On the flip she didn't offer anything. Put I gave her a few hints and she said no she couldn't and suggested that I self serve. So I proceeded but in the process she stroked my boys and let me roam and play with her knockers. Afterwards she cleaned up. Not bad but it would've be better if she could of gave me the whole HE. Afterwards she didn't ask for a tip but I gave her something anyway. Can't remember her name either.

Cjhound
05-12-17, 07:29
Hey.

Anybody now what happened to Kat?

Is she around anywhere?

Saw her a few times a couple years ago in brighton and once in a trailer park off I-96.

And then she disappeared.

I really liked seeing her good looking 40 some blonde.I would be curious about KAT as well. Same experience a few times in BTN then the T park. I know she went back and forth to Texas more than once.

Cjhound
05-12-17, 07:35
Just wondered if anyone else used to enjoy a couple places back in the early 2000's like I did. My favorite was the AMP along the I-94 service drive between Belleville Rd. And Rawsonville Rd. I spent a ton of my extra cash enjoying myself there. There were a few in Ann Arbor, some would pop up and be gone after a couple months, some places lasted. I used to go to some places that set up shop in houses and I'd find them in the newspapers of all places. Those little ads in the sports section of the Ann Arbor News would grab my attention instantly and I HAD to try out the new place. I also liked the american one at Haggerty and Huron River dr now and then. I've been to Lola about 8 years ago and it's fun to read that she's still around. One person I wish was around was a quite large girl who had an appt off of Washtenaw near 23. MAN could she give a GREAT sensual massage. She enjoyed it a ton too! I think she's long gone, used to advertise on CL. I've been out of the game for a long time but like to see what's going on now and then, so thanks for the posts!Yes can't remember her name off US 23, she was larger, the massage was awesome, tons of warm oil. She moved east closer to detroit for a while. She talked me into a duo with a friend at a hotel. It was a very hot time then she disappeared and all of the sudden the number didn't work.

Delgue
05-12-17, 16:32
I would be curious about KAT as well. Same experience a few times in BTN then the T park. I know she went back and forth to Texas more than once.She had just gotten back from texas the last time I could get a hold of her.

I really enjoyed seeing her she was a nice women.

Guwman
05-12-17, 17:22
Called me todau.

MD 2020
05-15-17, 23:02
Stopped by Luna recently during lunchtime. Had decent looking gal maybe late 40's. Massage wasn't good. Didn't ask hard / soft or anything, just kind of rubbed with one hand in a circle the whole time. Not much teasing going on either. Pretty standard finish. Don't know if I'd repeat.

LolBakes
05-16-17, 14:10
Dreamed a couple weeks ago, a post on BP reminded me to post. Responsive to text and call, Works out of a small apartment with a mattress and lowly lit room. Paid for the half an hour service, she (yoyo) skipped massage and went straight to rubbing the goods with her tits (has an amusing tattoo on her nipple, too). FS occurred 5 minutes in, has a slightly loose snatch, and definitely fakes a lot (started screaming like she was orgasming almost instantly LOL), was weird but not a problem. Offers CBJ, too, and is very careful about safety. Set me back $40, which, for the orchestral performance and the loose puss, was a bit more than I would be willing to pay.

LolBakes
05-17-17, 03:28
Dreamed a couple weeks ago, a post on BP reminded me to post. Responsive to text and call, Works out of a small apartment with a mattress and lowly lit room. Paid for the half an hour service, she (yoyo) skipped massage and went straight to rubbing the goods with her tits (has an amusing tattoo on her nipple, too). FS occurred 5 minutes in, has a slightly loose snatch, and definitely fakes a lot (started screaming like she was orgasming almost instantly LOL), was weird but not a problem. Offers CBJ, too, and is very careful about safety. Set me back $40, which, for the orchestral performance and the loose puss, was a bit more than I would be willing to pay.Forgot to mention, not the girl in the pictures, but not the average aamp girl either, decent looks and rack (though very clearly fake and hard).

EroticLover
05-17-17, 14:30
Forgot to mention, not the girl in the pictures, but not the average aamp girl either, decent looks and rack (though very clearly fake and hard).What was the total damage? Sorry to ask again if you already posted.

Nooner02
05-17-17, 15:50
Anyone seen Lola since her return from China. How does she look?

Sgorka
05-22-17, 09:17
I saw her Saturday morning. Said she had only been back from her trip for a week. I was her only appt of the day at that point. She did answer her phone a few times and as we were about to finish one of you dogs called and set up an apt for later that day. Same service as always. Why'all be safe.

Anyone seen Lola since her return from China. How does she look?

DetroitRedWing
05-25-17, 09:25
I thought they had a falling out -- when I saw Chris over the winter, Trinity was no longer there- but I just saw an ad where Chris mentions her. Anyone verify Trinity is back or is this May ad incorrect?

https://myscarletbook.com/michigan/ann%20arbor/7346861261/

DetroitRedWing
05-25-17, 11:39
I saw her Saturday morning. Said she had only been back from her trip for a week. I was her only appt of the day at that point. She did answer her phone a few times and as we were about to finish one of you dogs called and set up an apt for later that day. Same service as always. Why'all be safe.Could someone PM me Lola's number and location? Searched her info on board but maybe because she's been in business for so long, everyone (except me apparently) knows how to reach her. Thanks much.

Jd Clam
05-25-17, 22:28
Saw Lola this week. I think she is a few pounds lighter than when I saw her back in November, but she still delivers. She says she lost 10 lbs. Same service as always, still gives a good massage, I swear she looks a few years older than before, even though it hasn't been that long.

Happy hunting.

Juggernaut85
05-25-17, 22:39
Any info on this guys? Is is TGTBT?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/s-t-o-p-yoon-ji-100-real-sexy-girl/28478661

Mrtim495
05-26-17, 09:36
Saw Lola this week. I think she is a few pounds lighter than when I saw her back in November, but she still delivers. She says she lost 10 lbs. Same service as always, still gives a good massage, I swear she looks a few years older than before, even though it hasn't been that long.

Happy hunting.Does Lola give a good massage? Do you get a happy ending with her?

MidMichGeezer
05-26-17, 17:15
Does Lola give a good massage? Do you get a happy ending with her?Dude, two, just two posts back a report said she still gives a good massage.

FactoryRat
05-27-17, 17:03
http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-student-girl-massage/30123403

Set up an appointment with this one today. Obviously not the girl in picture, but she was young, maybe a 7 in the face, late 20's, 5' 5", 130 lbs with nice natural C, and a bit of stomach (not the baby damage type, but almost looked like she was 3-4 months pregnant) for 160 bucks an hour. She works out of a hotel with another girl (different room) with a mama-san handler.

She does not really enjoy being touched below the waist or above her shoulders, but has no problem with you sucking or playing with her nice tits. I pounded her for a good 40 minutes and blew in the cover (obviously nothing BB). She'll do just about any position, but told me she liked it when I took her from behind. Not that that was a problem, because she had nice little ass, and would make sweet sounds when I went deep.

So, on a side note--she told me she's from Seattle, and was surprised when I told her about seeing mama-san on my way in. She said she didn't think people around here knew what a mama-san was, and said I very smart, because most men call up and think their talking to hooker. I informed her that Asian prostitutes are new around these parts, most men are used to AMPs. So, if you're setting things up with these girls, just be aware it not them answering the phone.

BTW, I did inform mama that if the girl wasn't young and cute that I'd walk. Be sure to stand your ground, and maybe we'll get younger Asians here.

Mrtim495
05-28-17, 10:54
Dude, two, just two posts back a report said she still gives a good massage.Dude, I was asking too about a happy ending.

RemoMask
05-30-17, 00:14
Dude, I was asking too about a happy ending.She is 50+, somewhat in shape. No bs person.

HJ included in the $70 she is asking. You can ask her to go nude on massages. She may allow you to fuck for same price or $100 on total depending up on if you are known to her.

Massage is very average. Don't expect to get knots out. But decent for rub and tub.

Cons I stopped visiting her: old, drinks all the time some soft drink and sprays on you, absent minded or watching some Chinese videos, kind a dead fish if you fuck her. On a glorious day, you can enjoy. It's a long drive for me now.

For what's it's worth, just given the info based on my many previous visits. Not sure I left a review perviously here in aa.

Mrtim495
05-30-17, 08:44
She is 50+, somewhat in shape. No bs person.

HJ included in the $70 she is asking. You can ask her to go nude on massages. She may allow you to fuck for same price or $100 on total depending up on if you are known to her.

Massage is very average. Don't expect to get knots out. But decent for rub and tub.

Cons I stopped visiting her: old, drinks all the time some soft drink and sprays on you, absent minded or watching some Chinese videos, kind a dead fish if you fuck her. On a glorious day, you can enjoy. It's a long drive for me now.

For what's it's worth, just given the info based on my many previous visits. Not sure I left a review perviously here in aa.Thanks for the update. Think I will give her a try.

MtnBikeAndy
05-30-17, 18:18
Looking to see if anyone has recommendations on a solid AMP in the Ypsilanti Ann Arbor area. I live in Brighton, but work down that way. Not looking for FS. High quality nude massage. Would love to find a woman that does topless hair cuts out here, but no luck since moving.

Thanks in advance.

Cat1226
06-03-17, 08:55
Anyone tried these new table showers.

Went to a table shower. New thing is they Squat and piss on you what the hell. And the Asian chicks (with no tits) think it is normal. Why do they choose to piss on you and spit on your right foot?

Hey chase. I finally got off my ass and into the hospital.

Hospital?

11/25/2015 1:03 PM.

How the fuck did you break your shoulder?

So your in the hospital for surgery?

What about the drug use?

Pavement cracking.

Wow.

Yesterday I wash underground for 2 hours, I broke muscle.

Hospital has me on morphine and will det.

Edit / Delete Edit Post Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Report Post.

Yesterday 18:20 #6044.

CleFan23 CleFan23 is offline.

Regular Member.

Brittney and jen piss crew.

I find it a little curious that some have stated that the recent posts about these two are a personal attack or a grudge. So should all reviews be the following "arrived at 6 pm, sat in car until 6:20 went up to apt stayed until 6:45 then left"? If not for details there would be no point in this board. All reviews should have the following: 1. The providers looks (are the pictures real and recent without touch up or hiding anything important) in their case Brittany pic do not represent what she looks like now. She is much bigger than her pic, she has baby damage and rolls of fat. Her picture of her in the black kent state shirt is especially old. At first I thought s.

Cecil0042
06-07-17, 14:42
I cannot find a good review of her. I'm wondering how you continue to provide a service at that price without providing something really worthwhile! Lola, Massage Breeze, Karen, et al, would be nice to add to that roster. Anyone had any experience with Kay and what she provides esp. For $150 no negotiating!

Thanks. Saline is not far from me so that's the reason for my interest.

C.

Allen3
06-07-17, 21:35
I thought they had a falling out -- when I saw Chris over the winter, Trinity was no longer there- but I just saw an ad where Chris mentions her. Anyone verify Trinity is back or is this May ad incorrect?

https://myscarletbook.com/michigan/ann%20arbor/7346861261/Can anyone give a report on their visit with Chris? Available options, etc.

BuckCrazy
06-08-17, 09:42
I cannot find a good review of her. I'm wondering how you continue to provide a service at that price without providing something really worthwhile! Lola, Massage Breeze, Karen, et al, would be nice to add to that roster. Anyone had any experience with Kay and what she provides esp. For $150 no negotiating!

Thanks. Saline is not far from me so that's the reason for my interest.

C.I seen Kay last week, very nice safe comfy location. Very nice girl extremely talkative Massage was JUST OK nothing to write home about, on the flip pretty much the same JUST OK massage and a OK finis. 150 non negotiable price won't repeat.

Moonglow913
06-09-17, 05:52
I seen Kay last week, very nice safe comfy location. Very nice girl extremely talkative Massage was JUST OK nothing to write home about, on the flip pretty much the same JUST OK massage and a OK finis. 150 non negotiable price won't repeat.Way overpriced for both services and looks. Rates are non negotiable and so are the extras. Unless someone can speak of a different experience this is not a YMMV. Expect to get a so-so massage followed by a so-so HJ.

GreatPumpkin
06-10-17, 12:32
2 reports from Luna in the past month or so.

The first time I got a girl named Sophie. She was in her 20's and gave the best massage I've had at a rub and tug place. Enough teasing to confirm it was a rub and tug but she delivered a very nice medium pressure massage. Flip consisted of light fingertip and right to the HE. Roaming was not discouraged but yoga pants and loose shirt remained on. I doubt if more was available, but I can't say for sure, I don't come for more than a massage and ending.

Second time I asked for Sophie again and was told she was gone. So, oh well. I got a massage from Nina, who had previously been at K and J Foot on Plymouth and is likely the subject of most of the Luna reports. 40's, put together, very pleasant. She gave an acceptable massage, relaxing but uninspired. Decent finish on the flip. I've seen her a few times and don't think more is offered.

70 for the hour both times. 100 total after tip.

DetroitRedWing
06-13-17, 20:48
Can anyone give a report on their visit with Chris? Available options, etc.FS available after massage. She has a flat rate of like $140/$160 and doesn't negotiate. Nice personality. Heavy set. Not that attractive. But she was pretty lively during the massage and FS. I haven't repeated yet but might in a pinch.

Turrismaldon
06-14-17, 05:56
FS available after massage. She has a flat rate of like $140/$160 and doesn't negotiate. Nice personality. Heavy set. Not that attractive. But she was pretty lively during the massage and FS. I haven't repeated yet but might in a pinch.Trinity back?

Thrillskr
06-17-17, 20:40
New member and noob at this hobby. TOFTT yesterday. Scheduled an half-hour.

50 yr old lady. (no comparison to ad girl).

Looks / body: 3 4 out of 10; Perky boobs.

Massage: not good. Non -existent.

Total damage: 0.5 HHR + 0.2 tip.

Asked for $ for FS. Did not partake. Would not repeat.

Thanks to seniors for tips and reports. Be safe.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-massage-by-a-lovely-asian-girl/28208650

Selnik
06-19-17, 08:56
Looking to see if anyone has recommendations on a solid AMP in the Ypsilanti Ann Arbor area. I live in Brighton, but work down that way. Not looking for FS. High quality nude massage. Would love to find a woman that does topless hair cuts out here, but no luck since moving.

Thanks in advance.Hey Andy, if you don't mind the drive to Lansing I would strongly recommend Riley. Usually she opens the door in her birthday suit and gives a very good massage. Check with her on rates but an hour is usually less than a Franklin.

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-woman-for-nude-massage/32976753

Mrtim495
06-19-17, 10:44
Hey Andy, if you don't mind the drive to Lansing I would strongly recommend Riley. Usually she opens the door in her birthday suit and gives a very good massage. Check with her on rates but an hour is usually less than a Franklin.

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-woman-for-nude-massage/32976753She really looks trim in her pics. How are her massages? Does she give you a happy ending?

Hap Hunter
06-19-17, 15:30
She really looks trim in her pics. How are her massages? Does she give you a happy ending?Understand she is at the notel that keeps the lights on in Lansing off Saginaw Hwy as I recall. Had good experience and goes right into FS. Good body as of a couple months ago. MSOG for under a $.

Moonglow913
06-19-17, 22:35
Hey Andy, if you don't mind the drive to Lansing I would strongly recommend Riley. Usually she opens the door in her birthday suit and gives a very good massage. Check with her on rates but an hour is usually less than a Franklin.

http://lansing.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-woman-for-nude-massage/32976753While I would agree that Riley is a fine recommendation. If by AMP you meant Asian, she is not. Check the Lansing thread for reviews. There are many.

MustangMatt
06-20-17, 11:23
I went here last week and hoped to have a similar experience as previous poster but got older mamasan with zero figure / body. Hoped to get with the girl with the glasses and that would come into the room instead but NOPE, mamasan. She gave a 5/10 massage, the only positive would be her soft hands. NO grazing and on the flip, nothing sensual. Being that I paid and I had endured everything up to that point I knew I wanted to pop one so I grabbed Jr a little. She sighed, put the little towel over the top and continued to steer clear of anything sensual. I was so turned off I didn't finish. Just let her clean off the oil and be done with the massage. Still gave. 2 as a tip (I know, I'm crazy but always leave something. So, look for the girl with glasses for a hopeful DIY and walk back out if only mamasan doing the massage. Can't imagine how this place will get any business.

Tried out the new massage spot on carpenter across from the meijer. First thing you'll notice is the prices they do 30, 45, 60, and 90 min sessions. I chose the 45 min session it was 65. The lady was a young 30 ish Asian, Big boobs. Place is really nice in the inside. The massage started out so-so but as we progressed I learned that she would actually give a decent massage. On the flip she didn't offer anything. Put I gave her a few hints and she said no she couldn't and suggested that I self serve. So I proceeded but in the process she stroked my boys and let me roam and play with her knockers. Afterwards she cleaned up. Not bad but it would've be better if she could of gave me the whole HE. Afterwards she didn't ask for a tip but I gave her something anyway. Can't remember her name either.

TheCompany
06-20-17, 23:10
I went here last week and hoped to have a similar experience as previous poster but got older mamasan with zero figure / body. Hoped to get with the girl with the glasses and that would come into the room instead but NOPE, mamasan. She gave a 5/10 massage, the only positive would be her soft hands. NO grazing and on the flip, nothing sensual. Being that I paid and I had endured everything up to that point I knew I wanted to pop one so I grabbed Jr a little. She sighed, put the little towel over the top and continued to steer clear of anything sensual. I was so turned off I didn't finish. Just let her clean off the oil and be done with the massage. Still gave. 2 as a tip (I know, I'm crazy but always leave something. So, look for the girl with glasses for a hopeful DIY and walk back out if only mamasan doing the massage. Can't imagine how this place will get any business.Two MEI stores? Isn't there one on Washtenaw? Any success there? Same owners? I don't know the area much working in the area recently. What is service like between the two? Appreciate the input.

Moonglow913
06-21-17, 06:25
I went here last week and hoped to have a similar experience as previous poster but got older mamasan with zero figure / body. Hoped to get with the girl with the glasses and that would come into the room instead but NOPE, mamasan. She gave a 5/10 massage, the only positive would be her soft hands. NO grazing and on the flip, nothing sensual. Being that I paid and I had endured everything up to that point I knew I wanted to pop one so I grabbed Jr a little. She sighed, put the little towel over the top and continued to steer clear of anything sensual. I was so turned off I didn't finish. Just let her clean off the oil and be done with the massage. Still gave. 2 as a tip (I know, I'm crazy but always leave something. So, look for the girl with glasses for a hopeful DIY and walk back out if only mamasan doing the massage. Can't imagine how this place will get any business.I have never been to one of these places where I couldn't simply ask for who I wanted. You are the customer.

Asiansensation
06-21-17, 16:25
Wasn't the case for me. I walked out. She was in her 50's.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-student-girl-massage/30123403

Set up an appointment with this one today. Obviously not the girl in picture, but she was young, maybe a 7 in the face, late 20's, 5' 5", 130 lbs with nice natural C, and a bit of stomach (not the baby damage type, but almost looked like she was 3-4 months pregnant) for 160 bucks an hour. She works out of a hotel with another girl (different room) with a mama-san handler.

She does not really enjoy being touched below the waist or above her shoulders, but has no problem with you sucking or playing with her nice tits. I pounded her for a good 40 minutes and blew in the cover (obviously nothing BB). She'll do just about any position, but told me she liked it when I took her from behind. Not that that was a problem, because she had nice little ass, and would make sweet sounds when I went deep.

So, on a side note--she told me she's from Seattle, and was surprised when I told her about seeing mama-san on my way in. She said she didn't think people around here knew what a mama-san was, and said I very smart, because most men call up and think their talking to hooker. I informed her that Asian prostitutes are new around these parts, most men are used to AMPs. So, if you're setting things up with these girls, just be aware it not them answering the phone.

BTW, I did inform mama that if the girl wasn't young and cute that I'd walk. Be sure to stand your ground, and maybe we'll get younger Asians here.

Asiansensation
06-21-17, 19:34
Wasn't the case for me. I walked out. She was in her 50's.So against better judgement, I went to the one behind Whole Foods. Long story short, I was in Chicago, I was supposed to meet this really hot girl at 9 am, it didn't work out as she overslept. Yeah. She called me 30 min later apologizing and trying to meet up but I was gone. So I came back to AA, needing release, came here looked at reviews and now regretting it. She looked like one of my friend and I just couldn't say no because she was smiling a lot. I'm sticking to SA in MI and either going to Chicago or Toronto for the pros. So if you want friendly chubby girl with ear to ear smile, go behind Whole Foods one on AA saline rd. If you want to roll a dice on getting 20's or 50's, call that #. Whole Foods one I know have 3 girls. Stay safe and use better judgement than me.

MustangMatt
06-22-17, 07:50
I believe it is called Mei, if you google it you won't find it yet. The other Mei is on washtenaw and when I tried that place years ago it was the same zero extras. Not sure if they are connected.

Two MEI stores? Isn't there one on Washtenaw? Any success there? Same owners? I don't know the area much working in the area recently. What is service like between the two? Appreciate the input.

Guwman
06-22-17, 12:14
Last night I made my monthly visit to see Chirty at Bella Touch. She is the best all around I have found in the area. Since it was late, I only had time for a half hour. She was unavailable when I got there so I got Joy. Joy is a very short, late 30's Korean with a very pleasant personality. Her English is the best I have seen for a Korean. To my surprise, her massage was almost exactly like Chirty's. Very firm forearm massage, hot towel, stretching and back walking. The only thing missing was the hot stones. I am sure if I had an hour she would have done that as well. On the flip. She went for the oil and grabbed the goods. Her method was not working well on me. Perhaps because she is so short her angle was not good. Anyway, I told her to slow down and be a bit more gentle. She then climbed up on the table and sat between my legs facing me. Problem solved. Her gentle technique was incredible. I had a great finish. Joy is a sweetheart.

DangerMRW123
06-23-17, 11:25
I saw Lola earlier this week. She looks good for her age. The tits are still perky. I got a decent massage. I think her shoulder is hurting her because she kept rubbing it and was using her knees on my back and legs. I left happy. .70.

ThrobbinWood
06-29-17, 06:32
I believe it is called Mei, if you google it you won't find it yet. The other Mei is on washtenaw and when I tried that place years ago it was the same zero extras. Not sure if they are connected.Three all by same owner.

Qetuo
06-29-17, 08:51
New member and noob at this hobby. TOFTT yesterday. Scheduled an half-hour.

50 yr old lady. (no comparison to ad girl).

Looks / body: 3 4 out of 10; Perky boobs.

Massage: not good. Non -existent.

Total damage: 0.5 HHR + 0.2 tip.

Asked for $ for FS. Did not partake. Would not repeat.

Thanks to seniors for tips and reports. Be safe.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-massage-by-a-lovely-asian-girl/28208650Is this the place right across the street form a police facility?

Thrillskr
06-30-17, 17:45
Is this the place right across the street form a police facility?Yep. It seems like a training facility.

Randy2002
07-01-17, 18:10
Checked this place out: http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/734-619-6990-grand-opening-saline-%E2%80%8D-free-table-shower-59-hr/32548203.

What is advertised is way more than what they actually have available. As I recall, two types of massage. "hard massage" or "medium massage." That's about it.

ThrobbinWood
07-02-17, 20:28
Is this the place right across the street form a police facility?Sunday. Not a car in the police place lot across the street and 1392 Holmes Rd looked uninhabited, no sign, no sign of life, all shades drawn, no cars and grass overgrown. Anybody know what gives.

TheCompany
07-04-17, 11:13
I went here last week and hoped to have a similar experience as previous poster but got older mamasan with zero figure / body. Hoped to get with the girl with the glasses and that would come into the room instead but NOPE, mamasan. She gave a 5/10 massage, the only positive would be her soft hands. NO grazing and on the flip, nothing sensual. Being that I paid and I had endured everything up to that point I knew I wanted to pop one so I grabbed Jr a little. She sighed, put the little towel over the top and continued to steer clear of anything sensual. I was so turned off I didn't finish. Just let her clean off the oil and be done with the massage. Still gave. 2 as a tip (I know, I'm crazy but always leave something. So, look for the girl with glasses for a hopeful DIY and walk back out if only mamasan doing the massage. Can't imagine how this place will get any business.You get a name of girl with glasses?

ThrobbinWood
07-04-17, 18:52
She caught my eye. Last 4 are 5493. She looks familiar but can't find anything on her. HELP.

Sincy
07-04-17, 19:09
She hosts in Adrian. 517-xxx-5493. There are posts in the Jackson threads. Anywhere from "I expected more. " to outright "scam artist. ".

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cute-fun-blonde-available-for-massage/34242858

AlpineStars
07-05-17, 01:58
She will take money and get you ready in a bed leaves to get towels and then leaves and guys walks in the house and she is Tom!

She hosts in Adrian. 517-xxx-5493. There are posts in the Jackson threads. Anywhere from "I expected more. " to outright "scam artist. ".

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cute-fun-blonde-available-for-massage/34242858

Eva001
07-05-17, 16:33
Been indulging in the activity for just over a year and thought I'd make my first (on a marathon) of reviews. They advertise on CL and are located on Carpenter Road suite 700 in the grey building behind DFCU.

This was one of the worst massage experiences in terms of quality and cost. It was $.7/ hr and the girl wanted tip up front. First I refused and told her casually that I tip after the massage. Now the place is inside a building that houses other businesses so it seemed it would be legit and nothing else. So when she asked for tip up front I thought maybe there was a chance. Well the massage starts and its not good. Not good pressure even when asked to increase and just lots of rubbing. All the attention was on the upper body (I was quite sore there so it would've been nice if she was any good) and when I asked for more attention to the hams, butt, calves, etc I was ignored. Then 35 minutes in she stops and demands I pay a tip first. I shouldn't have but man little man took over. Got up and gave her a long look at the goods while fumbling around with the cash. Gave her $.3 and said there was more than that up for grabs if I liked the massage. Well she had me flip and draped me and gave an even worse massage! I pulled off the towel 10 minutes or so in but nothing. She then asks for another .3 for a shake. Didn't do it, did it myself and told her off on my way out. Never again.

TLDR: Terrible massage, super expensive, not private enough location, unsuccessful.

FactoryRat
07-06-17, 15:45
Has anyone seen this little hottie? She's been post in Ann Arbor for a couple of weeks now, but haven't heard anything. I just hate the "no texting" thing as that's how I usually set things up. I might just give it a go if no one has any feedback. Thanks.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sensual-beautiful-and-fun-call-me-now-the-complete-package-available-now/32990248

FactoryRat
07-06-17, 16:53
Has anyone seen this little hottie? She's been post in Ann Arbor for a couple of weeks now, but haven't heard anything. I just hate the "no texting" thing as that's how I usually set things up. I might just give it a go if no one has any feedback. Thanks.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sensual-beautiful-and-fun-call-me-now-the-complete-package-available-now/32990248So I called and got a little info. The connection wasn't the best, but she sounded young. Asked where I saw her ad, and let her know on backpage in the Ann Arbor massage section. She said it'd be $220 for the hour, and $120 for the half.

If I take the plunge I'll report back, but $220 for the hr. Seems a bit much for an unproven provider.

ChastD1959
07-06-17, 17:08
So I called and got a little info. The connection wasn't the best, but she sounded young. Asked where I saw her ad, and let her know on backpage in the Ann Arbor massage section. She said it'd be $220 for the hour, and $120 for the half.

If I take the plunge I'll report back, but $220 for the hr. Seems a bit much for an unproven provider.The link you shared was from the dating page, not massage. It's a fine distinction, but I would expect FS from someone posting on the dating page, and the 220 rate, while above average, isn't out of line for above average service. The most I would EXPECT from a massage advert is a HJ HE, with FS being a possibility. 220 is too much to pay for a HJ.

FactoryRat
07-06-17, 17:31
The link you shared was from the dating page, not massage. It's a fine distinction, but I would expect FS from someone posting on the dating page, and the 220 rate, while above average, isn't out of line for above average service. The most I would EXPECT from a massage advert is a HJ HE, with FS being a possibility. 220 is too much to pay for a HJ.True. I just told her it was from the massage section. She also posts there.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-and-see-me-for-sensual-touch-with-therapeutic-benefits/32989888

I guess with this new influx of Asian providers it's really all the same. Just wondering if she's legit or not.

Guwman
07-14-17, 08:59
http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lolas-magic-hands-back-from-china/12320270

Bmw550
07-14-17, 11:04
Anybody got a real pic of this Lola or can describe what she looks like!

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lolas-magic-hands-back-from-china/12320270

TheCompany
07-18-17, 21:14
You get a name of girl with glasses?Any follow up on girl with glasses? I will be in town next week and was wondering if there is any updated info?

XVentrilox
07-22-17, 12:09
http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ann-arbor-esalen-special-75-hour/25463300

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has gotten any extras from her? I remember seeing a report on her awhile ago but I can't seem to find it. Thanks, guys! Stay safe.

LolBakes
07-22-17, 14:44
http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ann-arbor-esalen-special-75-hour/25463300

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has gotten any extras from her? I remember seeing a report on her awhile ago but I can't seem to find it. Thanks, guys! Stay safe.Visited once, threw a massive sheet on me (even after I asked for undraped), and gave a very dull massage. Too much incense / candle aroma in the room and tries to upcharge you by. 3 by giving you this hot towel treatment, which is just her placing soaked towels over your legs and back. Also left for like 10 minutes during the massage for god knows what, returned seeming slightly shaken up. Don't remember what I paid (somewhere around. 7), no extras available. Although she has given them to a couple of repeat customers, but IMO not worth it, not a good massage and lack of options. Would not return.

Rianrav
07-22-17, 19:43
Anybody got a real pic of this Lola or can describe what she looks like!Visited Lola, she is very slim & fair & pretty. She looks around 45. Much better looking than the girls in AMP.

Good massage, CBJ, FS includes missionary & doggy. Total 45 minutes, damage was. 85. She is safe & clean & hygienic.

Stay safe.

Mrtim495
07-23-17, 11:55
Visited Lola, she is very slim & fair & pretty. She looks around 45. Much better looking than the girls in AMP.

Good massage, CBJ, FS includes missionary & doggy. Total 45 minutes, damage was. 85. She is safe & clean & hygienic.

Stay safe.Is this the Lola from Ann Arbor? Do we have a pic of her?

LolBakes
07-23-17, 14:16
Is this the Lola from Ann Arbor? Do we have a pic of her?I don't think anyone has a picture of her, but she's a fairly pretty Asian lady, slim and decent proportions. As mentioned below, much better than the average AMP girl (with her YMMV but she's generally open to FS as long as you donate. 8+).

Kazoomick
07-23-17, 19:57
Is this the Lola from Ann Arbor? Do we have a pic of her?I don't think I've seen one. However, you should expect facial acne and it's not because she's a teenager LOL. She's nice enough. I've repeated a couple times.

Delgue
07-23-17, 22:59

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has gotten any extras from her? I remember seeing a report on her awhile ago but I can't seem to find it. Thanks, guys! Stay safe.I saw 3 times over a year and a half.

Got a decent massage each time with constant upselling.

No extras first two was hopeful on the third what happened was she got nude for twenty bucks (said it was easier to keep her clothes oil free).

On the flip massaged for a while and actually touched my johnson (one stroke) and then stood back and looked at it then one stroke again and backed off like it was going to explode I was like WTF.

I left after that.

I have almost tried again because I like the massages I received and she has always been nice to me but I need more for the money I spend there maybe some day as a last resort.

Cecil0042
07-26-17, 09:17
I just can't seem to make up my mind about seeing Lola. She's about 10 minutes from where I work and I've read both good and bad reviews. The good: perky tits, FIV, FS, BBJ, reasonable rates. The bad: mechanical, acne, lackluster enthusiasm, and the review about slurping a health drink really got my attention.

But convenience and rate do play a factor. If anyone cares to private message me with their experience especially in the FS department please do.

C.

Moonglow913
07-31-17, 08:31
I just can't seem to make up my mind about seeing Lola. She's about 10 minutes from where I work and I've read both good and bad reviews. The good: perky tits, FIV, FS, BBJ, reasonable rates. The bad: mechanical, acne, lackluster enthusiasm, and the review about slurping a health drink really got my attention.

But convenience and rate do play a factor. If anyone cares to private message me with their experience especially in the FS department please do.

C.Not sure what to say. You have pretty much summed up what to expect and should not be surprised by anything. I would recommend you try her. I doubt you will be disappointed.

Detroit0
07-31-17, 22:03
Not sure what to say. You have pretty much summed up what to expect and should not be surprised by anything. I would recommend you try her. I doubt you will be disappointed.Which Lola are you talking about?

XVentrilox
08-05-17, 11:48
Hey guys! Does anyone have Karens number? I got a new phone and lost her contact. You can PM me if needed.

ToledoBob
08-05-17, 17:52
Hey guys! Does anyone have Karens number? I got a new phone and lost her contact. You can PM me if needed.I talked to Karen back in March. She was recovering from shoulder surgery and said she doubted she would ever massage again. She had a long running advertisement on backpage and she didn't know how to delete it. I offered to get rid of it but she said she would just let it eventually expire.

XVentrilox
08-11-17, 12:23
I talked to Karen back in March. She was recovering from shoulder surgery and said she doubted she would ever massage again. She had a long running advertisement on backpage and she didn't know how to delete it. I offered to get rid of it but she said she would just let it eventually expire.Damn I'm sad to hear she's out if the game. Have anyone similar you'd recommend?

FirsTime0001
08-21-17, 01:51
Has anyone had any experience with this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensory-appreciation-with-tickle-therapy/33718938

OrionSky
08-22-17, 14:57
Has anyone had any experience with this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensory-appreciation-with-tickle-therapy/33718938I saw her about a year ago. She is in her late 30's or early 40's, Polynesian, heavy with a nice rack. I requested the Tantric / sensory appreciation massage for one hour. She handed me a blindfold with earmuffs and I disrobed. She gave a great massage with several brushes on the boys after flexing my legs and reaching around. A cool sensation. On the flip she told me I could take off the blinders if I wanted. I was digging it so I kept them on. She proceeded to drag a silk scarf all over my body and genitals for a while. Finished with a great HJ. $. 40 total. It was a rather unique experience. I don't know if more is on the menu, but I doubt it. I would repeat but haven't yet.

FirsTime0001
08-22-17, 20:19
I saw her about a year ago. She is in her late 30's or early 40's, Polynesian, heavy with a nice rack. I requested the Tantric / sensory appreciation massage for one hour. She handed me a blindfold with earmuffs and I disrobed. She gave a great massage with several brushes on the boys after flexing my legs and reaching around. A cool sensation. On the flip she told me I could take off the blinders if I wanted. I was digging it so I kept them on. She proceeded to drag a silk scarf all over my body and genitals for a while. Finished with a great HJ. $. 40 total. It was a rather unique experience. I don't know if more is on the menu, but I doubt it. I would repeat but haven't yet.Thanks for the feedback! Sounds fun.

ThrobbinWood
09-05-17, 21:11
I am looking for a lady with some experience and willingness to do regular massage and end with a nice long edging session. Looking for 60-90 minutes at typical massage rates plus nice tip of course. PM would be good if you know someone to suggest. Ladies feel free to PM as well.

YoHat
09-06-17, 15:14
I saw her about a year ago. She is in her late 30's or early 40's, Polynesian, heavy with a nice rack. I requested the Tantric / sensory appreciation massage for one hour. She handed me a blindfold with earmuffs and I disrobed. She gave a great massage with several brushes on the boys after flexing my legs and reaching around. A cool sensation. On the flip she told me I could take off the blinders if I wanted. I was digging it so I kept them on. She proceeded to drag a silk scarf all over my body and genitals for a while. Finished with a great HJ. $. 40 total. It was a rather unique experience. I don't know if more is on the menu, but I doubt it. I would repeat but haven't yet.I went there a couple weeks ago after seeing your review. It's in the second floor of a old well kept house in Saline. She was too fat for me. I got the normal massage. She did a good job I guess. Towards the end, she did some very light teasing brushes against my balls before the flip. Finished with a pretty nice HJ. After we talked for a bit. She said I should stretch more and she would send me some links about Tantric massage, which never happened. She was nice, but not attractive. I won't repeat.

Unkown1351
09-08-17, 13:31
I went there a couple weeks ago after seeing your review. It's in the second floor of a old well kept house in Saline. She was too fat for me. I got the normal massage. She did a good job I guess. Towards the end, she did some very light teasing brushes against my balls before the flip. Finished with a pretty nice HJ. After we talked for a bit. She said I should stretch more and she would send me some links about Tantric massage, which never happened. She was nice, but not attractive. I won't repeat.Did she take the top off for either of you? Thinking about seeing her.

YoHat
09-08-17, 17:13
I figured I'd finally share my experiences at Luna. I've been there probably 4 times. I've only ever seen two women there. I'd say they're both early 50's. One is average height with a pretty face. I'd say 5/10. The other is short and 3/10. They may let you roam but it's not hilly terrain. The short one is pretty friendly. The other one not so much. Both give HJs. I don't think anything else is available. A couple times, they both have been busy, and I've been told to come back later. The half hour is $50 and full hour is $80 I believe. If there were another AMP around, I would go to that one. As it is, I'm now going to SCs instead.

MousePad313
09-09-17, 08:20
Did she take the top off for either of you? Thinking about seeing her.I've been to see her twice and never a hint of a HE. Not sure what I did wrong, LOL.

Malaklypse
09-09-17, 14:23
I talked to Karen back in March. She was recovering from shoulder surgery and said she doubted she would ever massage again. She had a long running advertisement on backpage and she didn't know how to delete it. I offered to get rid of it but she said she would just let it eventually expire.That's a damn shame.

ZeeBlow55
09-09-17, 14:55
I've been to Comfy Massage many times When I'm in town I go there three times a week. I AM of the belief that AMY is the best masseuse in the State of Michigan. I positively know they give full service to certain people. I believe they are screeened by an outside agency. I would love to have a hook-up with AMY CAN ANYONE / PLEASE HELP ME??

ZeeBlow55
09-09-17, 15:13
When I'm In town on business I always get a massage from Amy at comfy massage in canton mhe is the very best masseuse in Michigan it hey re know positively they give full service to certain people. I think they are sreen by an agency. Can anyone help me I would love a hook-up with Amy the next time I am in town thank you.

ThrobbinWood
09-09-17, 22:22
That's a damn shame.According to Toledo Bob it was March when Karen said she was just going to let her ad run out. Seems like I saw it yesterday (9/8/17). Is there any chance Karen is still working and just told someone she was retired because she may not wanted to see them. Odd that an ad would be running 6 months later. Just a thought for those who like her. Try calling.

DangleMan
09-11-17, 13:20
I figured I'd finally share my experiences at Luna. I've been there probably 4 times. I've only ever seen two women there. I'd say they're both early 50's. One is average height with a pretty face. I'd say 5/10. The other is short and 3/10. They may let you roam but it's not hilly terrain. The short one is pretty friendly. The other one not so much. Both give HJs. I don't think anything else is available. A couple times, they both have been busy, and I've been told to come back later. The half hour is $50 and full hour is $80 I believe. If there were another AMP around, I would go to that one. As it is, I'm now going to SCs instead.Not the only thing available. But I have been seeing Lena / Nina since she was at KJ.

Punter 85
09-11-17, 14:14
According to Toledo Bob it was March when Karen said she was just going to let her ad run out. Seems like I saw it yesterday (9/8/17). Is there any chance Karen is still working and just told someone she was retired because she may not wanted to see them. Odd that an ad would be running 6 months later. Just a thought for those who like her. Try calling.She said the same to me at that time. Said the ad was paid for for the year so will continue to run.

YoHat
09-13-17, 13:26
Did she take the top off for either of you? Thinking about seeing her.She didn't for me, and it wasn't something I wanted to see anyway.

DetroitRedWing
09-27-17, 22:10
Saw Lola two weeks ago. Pulled off her shirt halfway through and then pulled down her shorts during HJ finish. Looked rather sickly. She said she's down to 95 pounds, 20 pounds less than last year. Said she dropped much of the weight while in China. Seems she wants to gain it back. For good reason, since she doesn't look healthy at 95. Maybe a few more months back with American fast food and pizza will do the trick for her.

Mrtim495
10-06-17, 11:10
Saw Lola two weeks ago. Pulled off her shirt halfway through and then pulled down her shorts during HJ finish. Looked rather sickly. She said she's down to 95 pounds, 20 pounds less than last year. Said she dropped much of the weight while in China. Seems she wants to gain it back. For good reason, since she doesn't look healthy at 95. Maybe a few more months back with American fast food and pizza will do the trick for her.Do you think she caught some disease in China?

BigRockA2
10-06-17, 18:03
Do you think she caught some disease in China?I started seeing Lola many years ago, back when she advertised in the back of the Metro Times. Was always impressed with her ease and willingness. However, about five years ago (or so) after finishing, I used the upstairs bathroom across the hall. In there, I saw in the trash, at least 4-5 HUGE bottles of medicine. They were prescribed to a male. It really weirded me out, scared me, and I never returned. I wish I had gotten the Rx names but was too freaked out. Got home and washed with alcohol and hydrogen peroxide.

IvanHomeless
10-27-17, 12:39
I'm just trying to clarify here. . 85 total? Not. 60 for the hour + . 85 for extras?

I don't think anyone has a picture of her, but she's a fairly pretty Asian lady, slim and decent proportions. As mentioned below, much better than the average AMP girl (with her YMMV but she's generally open to FS as long as you donate. 8+).

IvanHomeless
10-28-17, 13:32
I paid a visit to Lola last night and found the answer to my previous question the hard way. I didn't see any acne, but she doesn't have typical Asian complexion, so she must be using some skin products now. She is very friendly and definitely makes plenty of effort in her massage. I gave her $1. 0 up front on her stand in plain sight when I walked into the room as a gesture of good will to ensure I was treated well. The topic of money was never mentioned by either if us. She definitely treated me well.

Massage was decent, some of her techniques could improve, but my muscles did feel much better, so maybe I should learn to appreciate her shorter, quicker massage strokes. On the flip, she got naked and I started giving her a massage since I have formal massage training. She was definitely loving it. I was reluctantly allowed DATY, but FIV and CFS were totally accepted. However, once I started CFS, she looked to be in pain, definitely didn't enjoy it, and wouldn't let me go deep. She said I was too big in length and girth. I told her "you say that to everyone, I bet. " She replied "all white guys too big. " LOL. Anyway, maybe she was beginning or ending her period and was in pain. Her lower belly did look bloated, and felt tight. So I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt on this one.

I will try again, but if she hurries me to cum and stop again, I won't return.

Mrtim495
10-29-17, 15:17
I paid a visit to Lola last night and found the answer to my previous question the hard way. I didn't see any acne, but she doesn't have typical Asian complexion, so she must be using some skin products now. She is very friendly and definitely makes plenty of effort in her massage. I gave her $1. 0 up front on her stand in plain sight when I walked into the room as a gesture of good will to ensure I was treated well. The topic of money was never mentioned by either if us. She definitely treated me well.

Massage was decent, some of her techniques could improve, but my muscles did feel much better, so maybe I should learn to appreciate her shorter, quicker massage strokes. On the flip, she got naked and I started giving her a massage since I have formal massage training. She was definitely loving it. I was reluctantly allowed DATY, but FIV and CFS were totally accepted. However, once I started CFS, she looked to be in pain, definitely didn't enjoy it, and wouldn't let me go deep. She said I was too big in length and girth. I told her "you say that to everyone, I bet. " She replied "all white guys too big. " LOL. Anyway, maybe she was beginning or ending her period and was in pain. Her lower belly did look bloated, and felt tight. So I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt on this one.

I will try again, but if she hurries me to cum and stop again, I won't return.Never have seen a pic of her. Can you describe her looks and approximate age, thanks.

IvanHomeless
10-29-17, 19:04
She's around 5'5" probably 105 lbs. I think she has a cute face, but her teeth are not nice and white. Not crooked and mangled either. English is fairly decent. She has A cups, no ass. Nice personality, very friendly.

Never have seen a pic of her. Can you describe her looks and approximate age, thanks.

Kazoomick
10-29-17, 19:32
She's around 5'5" probably 105 lbs. I think she has a cute face, but her teeth are not nice and white. Not crooked and mangled either. English is fairly decent. She has A cups, no ass. Nice personality, very friendly.And pencil eraser nipples and facial acne. I like her and have enjoyed her massages over the years. But, I've never felt the need to fuck her, as easy as that might be. LOL.

Mrtim495
10-30-17, 20:58
And pencil eraser nipples and facial acne. I like her and have enjoyed her massages over the years. But, I've never felt the need to fuck her, as easy as that might be. LOL.Thanks for all the info on Lola.

BusterButt69
11-01-17, 18:14
I really not seen much on here about any of the mulan chain stores now I know why. I thought I would try the one in Saline after all they had a grand opening special posted on Facebook. When I got there I was shown to a room and undressed as usual. The first thing that I noticed is that the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling and that the Acoustics are shall we say way too good. I was kept waiting a really long time I don't know how long because it was dark my cell phone was in my pants I was face down and naked. But in that time I heard a couple of ladies finish up check their customer out get something to eat and then do? Had to be quite a while and actually seemed like an eternity but finally Jaja comes in and does the massage not a bad massage absolutely no hint of any teasing although draping was not required. Offered self service for the Finish.

And check-out she says $60 no problem but since my bank's ATM in that town was out of service had to run my debit card she runs a card has me sign it then points out a line for tip I actually don't mind tipping but I don't like to be hustled so I wrote In something she demanded it be more I showed her on my phone how there was a grand opening special for $59. We discussed it a little she kept insisting that I pay more I told her I was going to go someplace else and after I left she ran it for 60.

Moonglow913
11-02-17, 10:04
I really not seen much on here about any of the mulan chain stores now I know why. I thought I would try the one in Saline after all they had a grand opening special posted on Facebook. When I got there I was shown to a room and undressed as usual. The first thing that I noticed is that the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling and that the Acoustics are shall we say way too good. I was kept waiting a really long time I don't know how long because it was dark my cell phone was in my pants I was face down and naked. But in that time I heard a couple of ladies finish up check their customer out get something to eat and then do? Had to be quite a while and actually seemed like an eternity but finally Jaja comes in and does the massage not a bad massage absolutely no hint of any teasing although draping was not required. Offered self service for the Finish.

And check-out she says $60 no problem but since my bank's ATM in that town was out of service had to run my debit card she runs a card has me sign it then points out a line for tip I actually don't mind tipping but I don't like to be hustled so I wrote In something she demanded it be more I showed her on my phone how there was a grand opening special for $59. We discussed it a little she kept insisting that I pay more I told her I was going to go someplace else and after I left she ran it for 60.I get the ATM issue but I would recommend you always pay with cash.

BusterButt69
11-22-17, 19:00
http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/visiting-luna-pier-michigan-wednesday-and-thursday-best-massage-therapist/42594652

Just on a whim clicked on her ad come to find out she actually looks like what I'm looking for tried texting her for her rates she wouldn't tell me she says go to the website find out what I want and then call her to book an appointment I didn't really feel like talking to anyone at that point so after reading her website I realize she is exactly what I'm looking for she offers real Tantra which I have never tried and actually I think is more my speed than anything I have tried. Exactly what I'm looking for. The problem is since I really didn't feel like talking to anyone and what kind of in public anyways I grabbed my other backup phone so it would be a different number and tried the text thing again. She told me that I had to call her. I asked her really you can't just tell me if you're available by text? She said yes I'm available but if you actually want appointment you're going to have to call me. I got the feeling that she was just doing that the set the tone to show who's in charge to make me jump through hoops which I don't understand because Tantra is supposed to be about a connection personal intimate involvement with another person and already she seems to be starting out with an attitude doesn't seem right. Anyways, Now That I Found What I'm Looking to try next, I don't think I would settle for anything else, and I don't think this is working out with her, so I guess I'm just screwed!

LansingMikey
11-28-17, 20:38
I started seeing Lola many years ago, back when she advertised in the back of the Metro Times. Was always impressed with her ease and willingness. However, about five years ago (or so) after finishing, I used the upstairs bathroom across the hall. In there, I saw in the trash, at least 4-5 HUGE bottles of medicine. They were prescribed to a male. It really weirded me out, scared me, and I never returned. I wish I had gotten the Rx names but was too freaked out. Got home and washed with alcohol and hydrogen peroxide.LOL might have been her husband's heard he got really sick and passed away.

Trump10
11-28-17, 21:18
LOL might have been her husband's heard he got really sick and passed away.Not really an LOL kind a momment.

LansingMikey
11-29-17, 19:12
Not really an LOL kind a momment.Sorry wasn't laughing at her dead husband.

ThrobbinWood
11-29-17, 22:48
Sorry wasn't laughing at her dead husband.I took it as a chuckle about Big Rock A2's reaction to seeing the meds "really weirded me out, scared me, never returned too freaked out. Got home and washed with alcohol and hydrogen peroxide". I wonder if the peroxide bubbled up like it does in a dirty wound or infected member. LOL.

Gilfoyle2
11-30-17, 23:34
She's around 5'5" probably 105 lbs. I think she has a cute face, but her teeth are not nice and white. Not crooked and mangled either. English is fairly decent. She has A cups, no ass. Nice personality, very friendly.I've visited her couple of times within the last 3 months, in August right after her return from her first visit from China and last time within this month. I must agree with prior reviewer that she lost lots of weight and her massage is on the painful side now. I've asked to do back walking. OK but she does not seems to hit the right spots and her bottom of her feet are dry as a concrete slabs. It felt as if she was wearing sand paper grid 20. I've known her for a while now and she tells me many things I don't want to know. Prior to her leaving to China early this year, she complained about pain below her right rib cage. During my last visit, I asked if she had surgery while she was in China which she says no, and asked her why the weight loss and claimed eating habits. I know well she only cook Chinese food and she does not like American food (burgers or pizza). I decided to give her last chance during my last visit to see if she improves her massage skills. I have not done more the HE, even that dull and for both reasons, I will not repeat (although I been seeing her regularly). It is bummer since I visit AA often and want a replacement, message me if you know of such.

FYI. I had to change my login due to personal matter. I was formerly "Gilfoyle" (senior member).

Woox1
12-01-17, 20:55
First post here after taking the plunge to a few establishments over the past few years (mostly during my time in NYC). Thanks for all the awesome info to all contributors by the way.

Was a stressful week at work and I needed a release. The only place I had visited in Michigan before was M1 in Redford which I'm hesitant to return to because of the seedy location. I overheard a coworker joking around about Luna Spa this week and how he heard about it from a friend. I looked it up and sure enough Luna was only a few miles from my work. I did a little bit of homework on this forum and decided to call them up on my way home from work. Mama-San let me know they were available for walk-ins and I headed over.

The location is not the most discrete (shared parking with a Subway and some other legitimate businesses) but I brazenly headed in and saw the usual AMP decor and knew I was in the right place. Lucy (I think) showed me back to my room which was clean and warm. I disrobed and she returned and gave a much better massage than I was expecting. Definitely better than the massage at M1 and comparable to a regular massage establishment. She paid plenty of attention to the right areas as she prepped me for the flip. On the flip she didn't waste a lot of time and got straight into the rub and had no problem with my hands wandering under the clothes. After a big release she cleaned me up with a hot towel and continued the massage.

The provider was 50's Chinese woman so I guess if you're looking for younger and more attractive providers then Luna isn't your place. Overall I enjoyed the massage and would return. Seems like a rub is the only thing on the menu, but that was good enough for today.

Damage was. 8 for the hour and no tip was asked for.

Trump10
12-03-17, 12:13
First post here after taking the plunge to a few establishments over the past few years (mostly during my time in NYC). Thanks for all the awesome info to all contributors by the way.

Was a stressful week at work and I needed a release. The only place I had visited in Michigan before was M1 in Redford which I'm hesitant to return to because of the seedy location. I overheard a coworker joking around about Luna Spa this week and how he heard about it from a friend. I looked it up and sure enough Luna was only a few miles from my work. I did a little bit of homework on this forum and decided to call them up on my way home from work. Mama-San let me know they were available for walk-ins and I headed over.

The location is not the most discrete (shared parking with a Subway and some other legitimate businesses) but I brazenly headed in and saw the usual AMP decor and knew I was in the right place. Lucy (I think) showed me back to my room which was clean and warm. I disrobed and she returned and gave a much better massage than I was expecting. Definitely better than the massage at M1 and comparable to a regular massage establishment. She paid plenty of attention to the right areas as she prepped me for the flip. On the flip she didn't waste a lot of time and got straight into the rub and had no problem with my hands wandering under the clothes. After a big release she cleaned me up with a hot towel and continued the massage..You didn't tip at all? Your next trip might not be as good.

Asub4
12-03-17, 13:11
I have had many visits to Luna always happy when I leave good massage 7 or 8 out of 10, Nina is great and coco is also good. I do recommend and will return. 9 to $ is normal.

Asub4
12-03-17, 13:15
Had a couple visits first was great very attractive thin b or c very hot. Nice massage I think everything might have been available $. 60, second trip not as good older nice woman nice massage and did not pursue anything additional will not repeat.

TheGrudge
12-09-17, 11:33
I have had many visits to Luna always happy when I leave good massage 7 or 8 out of 10, Nina is great and coco is also good. I do recommend and will return. 9 to $ is normal.Could you describe the women? Age, body type, etc? Been looking for a good AMP but am sort of picky. Thanks!

Mstersds
12-09-17, 15:13
Had a couple visits first was great very attractive thin b or c very hot. Nice massage I think everything might have been available $. 60, second trip not as good older nice woman nice massage and did not pursue anything additional will not repeat.Location for this one?