PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Buckeye1257
07-10-23, 17:36
Anyone have a name for her so I can do some research? https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ypsilanti-come-to-this-cool-tranquil/7641849896.html.

Feel free to pm me.If you click on the "Reply" tab you'll see that her name is Amy ("Miracle Massage by Amy" Everything is on the table, and her massages are actually not bad. The big catch: she's not terribly attractive. Also, if you go back and read the reviews, you'll see some guys complain about her location being a bit sketchy. I didn't find that to be a problem. Her place is very clean. But, she's really not much of a 'looker'.

Moonglow913
07-10-23, 23:54
If you click on the "Reply" tab you'll see that her name is Amy ("Miracle Massage by Amy" Everything is on the table, and her massages are actually not bad. The big catch: she's not terribly attractive. Also, if you go back and read the reviews, you'll see some guys complain about her location being a bit sketchy. I didn't find that to be a problem. Her place is very clean. But, she's really not much of a 'looker'.When you say she is not much of a looker what exactly do you mean? Fat? Old? Body? Face? How about her skill level?

Lamarr
07-11-23, 12:24
Made an appointment at shiny this morning. Texted their number and got it all set up very fast. Greeted by a dumb cute & petite girl who led me to the room. I mean like damn, I was smitten, and I was glad when she was the one who came back in to work on me. Massage was pretty nice, even going as far to confirm how much pressure I liked, I told her to go nuts and it was pretty nice and relaxing. Granted I don't have too much experience with typical massages that's not what I'm here for. Her English was not good so little bits of awkwardness when trying to communicate the next steps, but her cuteness was overwhelmingly making up for that awkward feeling. Robe came off and I'm in utter awe. Her breasts are essentially perfect, and she is so cute and petite I can't get over it. CBJ and CFS, very enthusiastic in my opinion. I typically don't go for CBJ but the skills were there. I asked if kissing was on the menu and I got an unclear answer (bad English). At one point she busted out the translator app lmao. After she finished while riding she gave a standard HE finish that I was still very pleased with. Maybe a little rushed, but honestly the enthusiasm was there and I felt like we were having fun. Once the haze of lust wore off I thanked her and asked for her name. Turns out it's the new girl Grace. On the way out she told me to request her when calling, and I absolutely will be soon.Great report! Do you have a link or address or phone number?

ED Pills
07-11-23, 12:49
When you say she is not much of a looker what exactly do you mean? Fat? Old? Body? Face? How about her skill level?I think I speak for many when I say someone is not " a looker". The analysis stops right after "hi". No one wants to go thru a deep dive on the analysis just to make it worse. Typically you say to yourself "not a looker but I'm here".

Buckeye1257
07-11-23, 14:17
When you say she is not much of a looker what exactly do you mean? Fat? Old? Body? Face? How about her skill level?All of the above. But, skill level was pretty high. I think 'kink' level is pretty high also, though I didn't push things in that direction, so don't know for sure.

LetsGetStarted
07-11-23, 18:42
https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ypsilanti-are-you-stressed/7639235234.html is this someone new?

HungaryMan
07-11-23, 20:17
https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ypsilanti-are-you-stressed/7639235234.html is this someone new?She was talked about yesterday.

Moonglow913
07-11-23, 20:20
I think I speak for many when I say someone is not " a looker". The analysis stops right after "hi". No one wants to go thru a deep dive on the analysis just to make it worse. Typically you say to yourself "not a looker but I'm here".Not even sure what this means.

Sammed99
07-11-23, 21:38
I don't have a link because I haven't seen them advertise. They're in Ann Arbor at 2201 Medford. Search the internet for "Shiny Spa in Ann Arbor" and you'll get their address and phone number.

Great report! Do you have a link or address or phone number?

RickPete69
07-12-23, 13:55
Yes, I must have misheard, your description is accurate, sorry for any confusion.

I think you guys misheard. I was very clear and had her spell it. Also heard other lady call her by name there. They said no Anna, but Ella works here. If she is younger, thin but still curvy, quiet / shy the. Man I'm pretty sure you guys had Ella not Anna. To my knowledge only Ella and Coco there.

RickPete69
07-12-23, 14:19
Is that the Kouyate Healing Arts suite # 300 place or is Beautiful Spa in the same building?

I'm hoping this is the spa being discussed which is the spa located at 1829 W Stadium. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage/asian/beautiful-asian-girls734-330-1/920733541986.

It's in a good neighboorhood with discreet parking and a discent looking building. The windows are covered (encouraging). However, the window coverings look like a mess. Which makes me wonder about the spa's inside and whether it's worth a try.? What's it like inside? How old and attractive are the therapists. And, most significantly, "Is there an extended menu?" TIA.

Sammed99
07-12-23, 17:17
Apparently they're in the same building. The spa is in Suite 102 though, at the back of the building on the first floor.

Is that the Kouyate Healing Arts suite # 300 place or is Beautiful Spa in the same building?

StormDavis
07-12-23, 18:56
Went to Bamboo last minute as my regular massage downtown was mistakenly cancelled. Since it was close I went to Bamboo. I called to make sure no wait and looked like two women were working. I drew Lisa. Smallish, petite older masseuse. I decided to go for half hour and paid and lied down. I would say her massage skills were very good and a couple times she climbed in the table to give a bit more pressure. Her Teasing skills were second to none and I was trying to figure out when she was going to ask me to flip as my time had exceeded a half hour. I became bit worried and wasn't sure if I was going to get what I came for but she ended up going at least 15-20 minutes over which I don't think has ever happened to me at an AMP. In any case I left extremely happy. Would go again in a pinch if I'm downtown as parking is easy. Would love to go next door as it seems they have a yoga class going on at least on the weekends. As I was walking out to the parking lot I saw a hot yoga instructor who was going to one of the suites nearby.

Rubbur
07-13-23, 07:19
If you click on the "Reply" tab you'll see that her name is Amy ("Miracle Massage by Amy" Everything is on the table, and her massages are actually not bad. The big catch: she's not terribly attractive. Also, if you go back and read the reviews, you'll see some guys complain about her location being a bit sketchy. I didn't find that to be a problem. Her place is very clean. But, she's really not much of a 'looker'.Can you provide any rates? DM if you prefer.

Gene2
07-13-23, 09:45
Not even sure what this means.I'm confused too moonglow. By context I'm assuming EDPills means "I'm not a looker" to mean "I'm not window shopping". But the prior post used "looker" in our more common colloquial way as in "she had good skills but wasn't a looker" as in "not attractive at all". But who knows. It would be good to know what's not good looking; the face, the body, the shape, the smile, all of it? Certainly looks are subjective. Some of us prefer a curvy woman, some want a skinny woman. On and on.

Quizzical.

G2.

Rubbur
07-13-23, 17:29
I'm confused too moonglow. By context I'm assuming EDPills means "I'm not a looker" to mean "I'm not window shopping". But the prior post used "looker" in our more common colloquial way as in "she had good skills but wasn't a looker" as in "not attractive at all". But who knows. It would be good to know what's not good looking; the face, the body, the shape, the smile, all of it? Certainly looks are subjective. Some of us prefer a curvy woman, some want a skinny woman. On and on..You guys know there is a picture of her on her Craigslist ad, right? Just go look at that.

ED Pills
07-13-23, 19:53
Not even sure what this means.What I meant was:

Once I decide they are ugly, I close my eyes, and shut down any further analysis.

Eaton Beaver
07-13-23, 21:18
What I meant was:

Once I decide they are ugly, I close my eyes, and shut down any further analysis.

Nevermind. I red back far enough to see the pic in her ad. I feel so dense right now. I wouldn't be disappointed if she looks like her pic.

RickPete69
07-14-23, 10:36
I see that she is offering a HE now, has anyone had any recent reports on her? Thanks https://tryst.link/massage/sherrel22.

RickPete69
07-14-23, 12:15
After the great reviews I made an appt with Grace at Shiny and I was not disappointed. As pointed out, she has very limited English, but enough to get along. She's cute, petite and very accommodating.

Good massage with some Nuru moves, which I haven't gotten there before. Great tease, CBJ and CCowgirl. Lots of hugging and close mouth kissing, nibbling and ear whispering. She also stayed and helped get me dressed. Also a first was a shower after, the other times they did that first, I like that leaving fresh vs just the tissue clean up. Usual $240.

Will definitely repeat.

UltraDude
07-15-23, 07:40
I see that she is offering a HE now, has anyone had any recent reports on her? Thanks https://tryst.link/massage/sherrel22.Don't bother. I have a review for her a few years back once she started advertising HE. She uses oils that reek, demands $10 to use the shower afterwards, is pretty cold towards the client, won't allow ANY touching, and rushes you on the finish. There are so many better options in the area.

BikerBoy1340
07-15-23, 13:32
After the great reviews I made an appt with Grace at Shiny and I was not disappointed. As pointed out, she has very limited English, but enough to get along. She's cute, petite and very accommodating.

Good massage with some Nuru moves, which I haven't gotten there before. Great tease, CBJ and CCowgirl. Lots of hugging and close mouth kissing, nibbling and ear whispering. She also stayed and helped get me dressed. Also a first was a shower after, the other times they did that first, I like that leaving fresh vs just the tissue clean up. Usual $240.

Will definitely repeat.Was The $240 including the door fee. Or was $240 the tip?

Eaton Beaver
07-15-23, 16:24
Was The $240 including the door fee. Or was $240 the tip?$240 total for an hour FS is generous for ANY AMP in this region. $200 - $210 being the norm.

Lamarr
07-15-23, 22:21
I see that she is offering a HE now, has anyone had any recent reports on her? Thanks https://tryst.link/massage/sherrel22.Also interested. Tagging along.

LecLuthor
07-16-23, 10:10
Also interested. Tagging along.There are better people to go to. Denise for example.

https://tryst.link/massage/denisebath

TrammGr
07-16-23, 10:24
Also interested. Tagging along.As others have said, she's not worth the cost. Everything is an upsell. She uses waaay too much oil that takes a day or two to completely wash off. The ending is mechanical. She does offer to topless, but then puts a towel over your eyes. She states she's in her 30's, but past research shows she's almost 60. She's just not worth what she charges.

Questar999
07-16-23, 10:54
Don't bother. I have a review for her a few years back once she started advertising HE. She uses oils that reek, demands $10 to use the shower afterwards, is pretty cold towards the client, won't allow ANY touching, and rushes you on the finish. There are so many better options in the area.Not much to look at.

Try269
07-16-23, 15:43
Visited your area last week. Stopped at Shiny intending to see Grace. Ended up with Lucy and really was glad I did. If Grace is better then Lucy that would be a double wow. I did meet Grace on way out, she is a pretty lady and slim. Lucy is 35, rounder in places (the right places) then Grace. She has a super friendly attitude, seems to really enjoy what she's doing. She was getting into cowgirld covered. Switched back to CBJ to the finish. Her oral skills are among the best. She has a great smile, really nice body. No DATY, no FIV. That's the good news, bad is that you are going to lose both of them with the next week or so (IF I understood her right. I'm certain she is leaving but maybe Grace is staying). If I was going back, I'd get the two for a four hand, I think it would be worth it with those two.

Try269
07-16-23, 19:04
Forgot to mention 8 for 45 minutes with 1. 6 tip. Got hour and 15 minutes. Lucy is not a clock watcher.

BikerBoy1340
07-17-23, 13:22
Forgot to mention 8 for 45 minutes with 1. 6 tip. Got hour and 15 minutes. Lucy is not a clock watcher.Do you need to make an appointment or do they welcome walk-ins?

Try269
07-17-23, 16:27
Do you need to make an appointment or do they welcome walk-ins?I did call ahead but I don't think you would have too unless you want to see a certain person. I do believe there are only two of them so, you might catch them busy.

BikerBoy1340
07-17-23, 17:21
I did call ahead but I don't think you would have too unless you want to see a certain person. I do believe there are only two of them so, you might catch them busy.Was it a (626) area code? Just want to make sure I have the right number. Thanks.

Sammed99
07-17-23, 21:48
Yes, area code 626.

Was it a (626) area code? Just want to make sure I have the right number. Thanks.

Spugety
07-18-23, 11:19
I saw someone mention that Grace might be leaving Shiny soon, can anyone confirm if this is true? And if yes, when would she be leaving.

Tevin1626
07-18-23, 14:02
When you say she is not much of a looker what exactly do you mean? Fat? Old? Body? Face? How about her skill level?I found her to be decent looking with a nice slim body. She let me know extras were available for whenever I am able schedule with her.

SkinDogToo
07-18-23, 20:38
Visited your area last week. Stopped at Shiny intending to see Grace. Ended up with Lucy and really was glad I did. If Grace is better then Lucy that would be a double wow. I did meet Grace on way out, she is a pretty lady and slim. Lucy is 35, rounder in places (the right places) then Grace. She has a super friendly attitude, seems to really enjoy what she's doing. She was getting into cowgirld covered. Switched back to CBJ to the finish. Her oral skills are among the best. She has a great smile, really nice body. No DATY, no FIV. That's the good news, bad is that you are going to lose both of them with the next week or so (IF I understood her right. I'm certain she is leaving but maybe Grace is staying). If I was going back, I'd get the two for a four hand, I think it would be worth it with those two.I went the other day to see Grace based on the good reviews. She was busy so Lucy came in the room. Eh, Lucy is a tad bit to frumpy for me. She didn't even look that good. Plus her bad breath was a huge turnoff.

I decided to walk out. Never done that before. But I work hard and have to work extra hours (OT) to have enough to see these girls. Oh well, on to the next one.

Member #6428
07-18-23, 22:40
If you click on the "Reply" tab you'll see that her name is Amy ("Miracle Massage by Amy" Everything is on the table, and her massages are actually not bad. The big catch: she's not terribly attractive. Also, if you go back and read the reviews, you'll see some guys complain about her location being a bit sketchy. I didn't find that to be a problem. Her place is very clean. But, she's really not much of a 'looker'.It's story time from a long time member who has recently re-joined.

This was one of the strangest experiences I ever had. We communicated over thervo first and then text. At times I felt like 2 different people were texting. And she talked about her office being remodeled and such. She also had to reschedule for later because her car broke down or something and her sister had to come help her. Well, I go to the house. It's in front of a trailer park but otherwise not terrible. Just very out in the open. I go up and she lets me in. This was '21 I think so she had a mask on but she looked a little rough. I told her I had to leave and go back to work. But she kept talking and she is pretty cool if not long-winded. We had a lot of discussion about trauma and stuff. At one point she shows me sexy pics of her friend who also does massage and told me to call her as well (I never got a response). So I tell her I have to go, and she asks me if I wanted to do anything before, like a HJ. I said no I'm good. She then asks if I can give her some money. I do, because she was nice and I felt bad. I'm not a jerk. I did waste some of her time after all. And I leave and never attempted to try anything again.

Sammed99
07-19-23, 09:06
Typically they rotate in new therapists at the end of the month at Shiny.

I saw someone mention that Grace might be leaving Shiny soon, can anyone confirm if this is true? And if yes, when would she be leaving.

BoRegardHer
07-20-23, 00:24
https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ypsilanti-are-you-stressed/7639235234.html is this someone new?I've seen her recently. Location was fine, yes it's basically in a trailer park, but a house. I thought massage was really good. She did some techniques I've not had from other MT's. This lady is a talker. Between the massage and talking it's almost hypnotic and might even put ya to sleep. LOL Yeah, she doesn't really look like the pic. Face yes, kind of, but the pic has got to be fairly old. I was doing a trifecta on the day I saw her and she was #2. I have a tough time doing 1, much less 2 or 3, but honestly she finished me quicker than anyone. She did a great job on the HE, at least for me. I didn't do FS so I didn't see her disrobed and she did the HE from between my legs so I didn't bother with any roaming, but overall I would gladly repeat this visit if I didn't live so far away. She hinted at having other girls that would do massages as well, but I kinda thought maybe it's a ploy to get ya to come back, but like I said, hell I'd come back just for the massage and HE / BJ.

I hate to say this, but think of the girl from running man with arnold back in the day, mixed with the oracle (s) from matrix. F'd up combination I know, but maybe that helps explain the other guy saying she's not much of a looker. This lady was super nice though. If interested in a good massage I think she's worth a visit just to test the waters imo.

BoRegardHer
07-20-23, 00:27
Based on reviews and my trifecta excursion recently, I went and saw Grace. Yeah, she's cute and all, but I honestly wasn't all "that" impressed. My final escapade of my trifecta that day ended up being Lisa at Magic and I thought she was a lot better. Don't get me wrong, Grace was nice, hot, fun, etc. , but the glowing reviews in an area much bigger than our Saginaw area probably raised my expectations too high. Especially for what ya need to dish out.

GoodTimer88
07-20-23, 17:36
Typically they rotate in new therapists at the end of the month at Shiny.She and Lucy are leaving at the end of the month. Saw Grace. About the closest thing to Isabella so far, but not really that close. Tiny thing with nice bolt-ons and pretty face. Not many curves. Pretty good with enthusiasm but trouble taking it deep.

SkinDogToo
07-20-23, 21:11
I hate to say this, but think of the girl from running man with arnold back in the day, mixed with the oracle (s) from matrix. F'd up combination I know, but maybe that helps explain the other guy saying she's not much of a looker. This lady was super nice though. If interested in a good massage I think she's worth a visit just to test the waters imo.I'll test her out. What was damage for HE and BJ? Is it covered?

ThisOnesOnMe
07-20-23, 22:37
Has anyone been able to reach Cindy lately? I shot her a text and a dm here a few weeks ago when I was in AA but never got a response. I'm headed back up next week and want to try to schedule.

BoRegardHer
07-20-23, 23:05
I'll test her out. What was damage for HE and BJ? Is it covered?Quoted price was 90 for 90 minutes. She didn't give an expected amount for ending, BBBJ, but I tipped pretty decent because hey, I really enjoy a good long massage with no rush and working every part of your body. She seemed very happy.

Eaton Beaver
07-21-23, 11:39
I hate to say this, but think of the girl from running man with arnold back in the day, mixed with the oracle (s) from matrix. F'd up combination I know, but maybe that helps explain the other guy saying she's not much of a looker. This lady was super nice though. If interested in a good massage I think she's worth a visit just to test the waters imo.Is the pic in this ad her actual appearance? I thought the 2 ads that have been linked for her were 2 different ladies. The other ad in the tee shirt makes it more difficult to gauge her body type and someone mentioned that the pic was old. I'll try her out if she's not a slob.

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ypsilanti-are-you-stressed/7639235234.html

HarryDude
07-21-23, 12:52
Quoted price was 90 for 90 minutes. She didn't give an expected amount for ending, BBBJ, but I tipped pretty decent because hey, I really enjoy a good long massage with no rush and working every part of your body. She seemed very happy.Thanks for the great recent reports, what a day you had! I sent a pm about Amy in case you're like be and rarely log in.

Bruno48
07-21-23, 22:40
Visiting A2 for art fair. Got some free time, arrived at Shiny around 4 pm Thursday between thunder storms. I must say the location and building seem pretty low profile. No one in parking lot, no lights on, rang back door bell, waited rang again and was about to leave when door opened and Met Lucy. Very cute, 30's?, in a smock with nothing on underneath. Language is an issue, . 8 for hour. No shower, got naked, asked for soft massage, after about 7-10 minutes was actively working the junk, on the flip, everything she smiled, I handed her 1. 6, no need for translator soft ware, left, came back, front body to body, very nice B-C, either great bolt ons or natural, could not tell. She likes the oral attention to nips with my finger rubbing on clit, no FIV. Both got pretty excited, CBJ, CCG and CMish. No kissing but she was rocking, Very happy with experience.

Said she was leaving in 5 days.

Appreciate the board postings. Better than walking 8-10 miles looking at stuff costing a lot more than I spent on the visit.

AMichiganMan
07-23-23, 16:10
Based on reviews and my trifecta excursion recently, I went and saw Grace. Yeah, she's cute and all, but I honestly wasn't all "that" impressed. My final escapade of my trifecta that day ended up being Lisa at Magic and I thought she was a lot better. Don't get me wrong, Grace was nice, hot, fun, etc. , but the glowing reviews in an area much bigger than our Saginaw area probably raised my expectations too high. Especially for what ya need to dish out.Its always a reality check when you read all the glowing reviews and then go to see the person. My experience has been that when the consensus on this forum is that a girl is 10/10 in reality she is more like a 6/10 at best. Shiny definitely falls into that category. The way people talk about Shiny you would think its some kind of cornucopia but in reality it is an extremely over priced and very rushed experience. Not trying to be a negative nancy but I think its important that people know that your experience at Shiny will definitely depend on what kind of standards you have prior to visiting. To each their own.

Sammed99
07-24-23, 15:25
You and Bo are right, Shiny is not "some kind of cornucopia". It is, typically, a very good alternative though. Especially if you live near AA. For $200 you get cfs, a decent massage in a nice, discrete facility, in an ok neighborhood, in a community that is not looking to throw you in jail performed by younger, attractive MTs. No question some have had unacceptable experiences. But typically, they're pretty reliable especially if you contact them before you arrive.

Going to Bamboo is not bad. However, I don't find their services as complete or consistent as Shiny.

Travelling to Jackson for Mikki, Hannah or Ginger normally provides a more "intense" experience. However, the age of the providers, dumpy facilities, etc. Are the tradeoff.

Travelling to Toledo for treatment at Sky is a good alternative. However, the drive from AA is a pain, LE is always a concern, and the facilities are a dump and not discrete.

I'm pretty sure that there are AMPs in the Detroit area that are very much worth the trip and quite likely better than Shiny. However, casually reading through the Detroit massage forum regularly I haven't figured out which locations are as reliable to scratch my itch like Shiny does. Fellow mongers any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks. Sam.

Its always a reality check when you read all the glowing reviews and then go to see the person. My experience has been that when the consensus on this forum is that a girl is 10/10 in reality she is more like a 6/10 at best. Shiny definitely falls into that category. The way people talk about Shiny you would think its some kind of cornucopia but in reality it is an extremely over priced and very rushed experience. Not trying to be a negative nancy but I think its important that people know that your experience at Shiny will definitely depend on what kind of standards you have prior to visiting. To each their own.

BoRegardHer
07-24-23, 18:29
You and Bo are right, Shiny is not "some kind of cornucopia". It is, typically, a very good alternative though. Especially if you live near AA. For $200 you get cfs, a decent massage in a nice, discrete facility, in an ok neighborhood, in a community that is not looking to throw you in jail performed by younger, attractive MTs. No question some have had unacceptable experiences. But typically, they're pretty reliable especially if you contact them before you arrive.
Wasn't trying to start a debate, Shiny & Grace are a great combo and a helluva lot better than anything we have in Saginaw right now. I have zero regrets of my trifecta recently. It was all around a great time on a great road trip.

I personally find Ruby (who used to be at Saginaw, but is now at Magic in Det area) to be more my type. Low key, sensual, takes her time, is all about pleasing, not in rush to get you to finish asap.

Smite77
07-27-23, 15:31
Saw Lucy at Shiny a week ago. Young tight and much hotter than some of the posts lately suggest. I can confirm that she gets into what she does and makes it enjoyable for both. Donations suggested in the recent posts are accurate.

Question. They asked me not to park in the lot next time. Where do you park!

Cjhound
07-27-23, 16:27
As others have said, she's not worth the cost. Everything is an upsell. She uses waaay too much oil that takes a day or two to completely wash off. The ending is mechanical. She does offer to topless, but then puts a towel over your eyes. She states she's in her 30's, but past research shows she's almost 60. She's just not worth what she charges.100% Correct. There is a reason her pics are taken from above. She is very large down below. I'm really not sure it matters, because she allows no touching. She says it when you text her. She says it when you get there and she will remind you of it over and over. The HE is very mechanical, there is zero sensual nature to it. She's been reviewed so many times and never a good one. Upcharges for everything from shower to hot towels. She offers a hot towel service that is basically her draping wet hot towels over you under the shroud of some "healing" ritual. It is basically her way of putting the towels on and sitting out for 15 minutes of your already ridiculously expensive massage time. She loves to pretend she's a doctor of some sort with a bunch of natural oils and healing powders, creams, and mumbo jumbo. When its all over she takes the hourly charge, pro-rates it for "overtime" then tacks on hot towels, shower, additional stretching or whatever language she can come up with and then says, "the total comes to $380" She will try whatever she can fellas. Just stay away. She is mid 50's. She was 30 something over 20 years ago.

Hound.

IAmNotMe
07-27-23, 17:54
Saw Lucy at Shiny a week ago. Young tight and much hotter than some of the posts lately suggest. I can confirm that she gets into what she does and makes it enjoyable for both. Donations suggested in the recent posts are accurate.

Question. They asked me not to park in the lot next time. Where do you park!They told me to park in the street, the county or state park nearby or the apartments. The park says gates close at 9 pm and the apartments have signs everywhere for tow away zone. I enjoyed my time there but I didn't enjoy my parking situation.

DaveL7
07-28-23, 17:23
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage/caucasian_e/sophia-catch-me-while-you-can/086101800944

Got to meet Sophia on her last visit. Very happy I did. Tight body. Very energetic. Fun! Better than anything local. She's traveling from GR. Ymmv. Just fun. Great massage. Let's keep these sexy ladies coming. Hit her up.

HungaryMan
07-28-23, 23:08
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage/caucasian_e/sophia-catch-me-while-you-can/086101800944

Got to meet Sophia on her last visit. Very happy I did. Tight body. Very energetic. Fun! Better than anything local. She's traveling from GR. Ymmv. Just fun. Great massage. Let's keep these sexy ladies coming. Hit her up.What are her rates?

Moonglow913
07-29-23, 12:41

Got to meet Sophia on her last visit. Very happy I did. Tight body. Very energetic. Fun! Better than anything local. She's traveling from GR. Ymmv. Just fun. Great massage. Let's keep these sexy ladies coming. Hit her up.Has she recently had a change of name? Where did she work out of here in GR?

PanicKachan
07-30-23, 06:32

Got to meet Sophia on her last visit. Very happy I did. Tight body. Very energetic. Fun! Better than anything local. She's traveling from GR. Ymmv. Just fun. Great massage. Let's keep these sexy ladies coming. Hit her up.Wish I had known earlier and booked. Comms has been almost non existent after I reached out- one message in between about she being busy. May be Sophia got booked fully which is good for her however not for us.

Tough luck. For me no matter how good the provider is if she is not communicating properly it's a turn off especially when they are touring and for a couple of days. Better luck next time.

DaveL7
07-30-23, 17:07
Wish I had known earlier and booked. Comms has been almost non existent after I reached out- one message in between about she being busy. May be Sophia got booked fully which is good for her however not for us.

Tough luck. For me no matter how good the provider is if she is not communicating properly it's a turn off especially when they are touring and for a couple of days. Better luck next time.I do know when I saw her — she had planned on getting a house. Airbnb. Power outages thru out Ann Arbor screwed that up. She had to get a hotel and it wasn't what she expected. Still fun to see her. She will be back.

Member #6428
07-31-23, 09:33
Looking for a good experience with large nipples. In this area I assume it's all going to be Asian places, so does anyone have any recommendations for a good Asian provider with big nips (good English a bonus)?

ImeuNot
07-31-23, 21:12
Agree on experience, a little while back. I thought I'd be smart and read the reviews to know what to expect and how to maneuver the situations, nah. Be prepared when she asks you if you need a shower. Cha ching, there's a fee (you don't know it until after the shower). No touching. Personally, I like the view. It's over priced, but if you're a DIY and dig the domineering attitude, then maybe. I'm not very smart, I'll probably try to go back down the road. Maybe. Reviews are exact, the oils, up charging, no touching, etc. Neighborhood seems safe.

For those reading Sher reviews and contemplating. Just get your rite of passage done already LOL Its the picture of her, that kept me thinking, hmm.

Good luck all!

100% Correct. There is a reason her pics are taken from above. She is very large down below. I'm really not sure it matters, because she allows no touching. She says it when you text her. She says it when you get there and she will remind you of it over and over. The HE is very mechanical, there is zero sensual nature to it. She's been reviewed so many times and never a good one. Upcharges for everything from shower to hot towels. She offers a hot towel service that is basically her draping wet hot towels over you under the shroud of some "healing" ritual. It is basically her way of putting the towels on and sitting out for 15 minutes of your already ridiculously expensive massage time. She loves to pretend she's a doctor of some sort with a bunch of natural oils and healing powders, creams, and mumbo jumbo. When its all over she takes the hourly charge, pro-rates it for "overtime" then tacks on hot towels, shower, additional stretching or whatever language she can come up with and then says, "the total comes to $380" She will try whatever she can fellas. Just stay away. She is mid 50's. She was 30 something over 20 years ago.

Hound.

Lamarr
07-31-23, 23:27
Agree on experience, a little while back. I thought I'd be smart and read the reviews to know what to expect and how to maneuver the situations, nah. Be prepared when she asks you if you need a shower. Cha ching, there's a fee (you don't know it until after the shower). No touching. Personally, I like the view. It's over priced, but if you're a DIY and dig the domineering attitude, then maybe. I'm not very smart, I'll probably try to go back down the road. Maybe. Reviews are exact, the oils, up charging, no touching, etc. Neighborhood seems safe.

For those reading Sher reviews and contemplating. Just get your rite of passage done already LOL Its the picture of her, that kept me thinking, hmm.

Good luck all!So, the strange thing is that known her socially for a few years. Had no idea that she was going this work until I happened to run across her ad. Showing up at her door would be. Awkward? Fun? Not sure.

No way she is 60.50? Maybe. Thick? Kinda. A little AnnArbor new-age-ish? Yeah. Kind person? Yep. But I don't see her getting into the sex worker thing though.

HungaryMan
08-02-23, 18:43
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalamazoo/massage/caucasian_e/athena-/738805122193

One of my favorites is visiting Wednesday. Friday. Personally I cannot wait to see her. Such a nice time. So friendly. Like we've known each other for years. Make sure to see her she's visiting from Grand Rapids.Is she massage only? And what are her rates?

Timberwolf
08-03-23, 21:32
Is she massage only? And what are her rates?Her ad mentions that level of service depends on how she feels about you. Not a good sign IMHO.

TrammGr
08-03-23, 22:02
So, the strange thing is that known her socially for a few years. Had no idea that she was going this work until I happened to run across her ad. Showing up at her door would be. Awkward? Fun? Not sure.

No way she is 60.50? Maybe. Thick? Kinda. A little AnnArbor new-age-ish? Yeah. Kind person? Yep. But I don't see her getting into the sex worker thing though.Per research and info found in public records, she's 59.

Cjhound
08-04-23, 06:57
Per research and info found in public records, she's 59.I should guess ages at Cedar Point. I said she was 30 something, 20 years ago. I didn't check public records, but you are spot on at 59. Someone else said 60. So now we all know. I'm just trying to save guys from the upsale queen. I got suckered once and even went back hoping for more because of the tease. She is a ridiculously overpriced massage and has just opened up the HE option recently and it's not good. I can't imagine she has regulars at all. If you go once or twice, you won't go back. Since I'm good at guessing ages, I'll try her weight. I'd say 210-215.

Hound.

Riker36
08-07-23, 01:59
I should guess ages at Cedar Point. I said she was 30 something, 20 years ago. I didn't check public records, but you are spot on at 59. Someone else said 60. So now we all know. I'm just trying to save guys from the upsale queen. I got suckered once and even went back hoping for more because of the tease. She is a ridiculously overpriced massage and has just opened up the HE option recently and it's not good. I can't imagine she has regulars at all. If you go once or twice, you won't go back. Since I'm good at guessing ages, I'll try her weight. I'd say 210-215.

Hound.Someone described her as 'thick'. But if she's 210 like you estimate, that's not thick. That's straight out obese.

Sammed99
08-07-23, 09:27
Can anyone report on the current staff at Shiny? TIA Sam.

CarlHenry
08-07-23, 17:23
Can anyone report on the current staff at Shiny? TIA Sam.I reached out and they said they have two new girls coming today but they don't have names yet. Will probably know for sure tomorrow.

TittyLover419
08-07-23, 18:22
Ganna be in Ann Arbor next week. Hoping for a local AMP with HE, doesn't even have to be FS. Just looking for rates and what the locals prefer, PM's welcome. Thankyou!

Hndaklr
08-07-23, 19:13
I reached out and they said they have two new girls coming today but they don't have names yet. Will probably know for sure tomorrow.I'm thinking about going there tomorrow or Wednesday. Sent you a PM.

Hndaklr
08-08-23, 14:21
Seen this one too on Stadium, any reports on this?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage/asian/beautiful-asian-girls734-330-1/637458574418

Hndaklr
08-08-23, 14:28
Seen this one too on Stadium, any reports on this?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage/asian/beautiful-asian-girls734-330-1/637458574418Changed my search to look for the street name and found some posts. Didn't think of that before making this post!

Curious on their rates if anyone wants to PM me.

Rubbur
08-08-23, 21:38
So I know I gave a meh review on the Glencoe Empty Apartment some time ago but I decided I would try again. I some ok reports from some of you in the months in between, and I was looking for something easy to set up and on the less expensive side. I texted one morning around 10 AM and asked for a 2 PM and got a quick confirmation back with the address and some instructions when I arrive.

The time rolled around and I showed up and texted. Crickets. Waited a few and texted again, crickets. Repeated this a couple more times and started to try to work something else out when I decided to just call instead. The instructions did say call when I arrive but I thought that might be just a lost in translation thing. They really meant call. When I said I had been texting and waiting she said sorry you should have called. Anyway she told the door to ring and the door apt door opened as I approached.

I was greeted by Lisa who was much more attractive than the girl there the last time I visited. She immediately gave me a warm hug and let me feel the goods, and started kissing me. I mean hell yeah. She was in a light summer dress with nothing underneath. I mean hell yeah. She 5 foot something short. Body is petite and tight. And tits are awesome with perky, poky little nips. I think the tits are bolt-ons but if they are they are super well done and fit her super well and didn't see any evidence of scaring. I would guess she is 30.

Showed me to the room and took the donation and came back promptly, before I had even finished dropping trow. We stood there for a few full on making out with DFK and lots of roaming. I gave her a firm nudge to the bed and went in for a prolonged DATY session that she responded to favorably. I mean hell yeah.

We switched to 69 for a good long session that included BBBJ more DATY and FIV. She wanted to move to FS but I won't be rushed so I asked her to keep up the BBBJ (standing / kneeling) and she obliged willingly. BBBJ skills was spectacular. She does a good job throating it and doesn't have a big gag reflex.

Finally I was ready for FS so she gloved me up and fell into mish where I could work on the nips while going to town. She was reasonably active, vocal the whole time. From there we moved to a full range of positions at my will even though she wanted to lay back and take it easy in mish the whole time. She obliged as long as I asked and gave her positive reinforcements. I have a fair bit of control so am able to last longer than most of these ladies really want to go but she kept going with me, and even came twice for me. It seemed real but hard telling if she was just a good actor. Lets be honest it's probably the later but in the moment is was pretty hot.

She was finally exhausted and said she was too tired to go on so I asked her to BBBJ to finish and boy did she ever, and took the CIM. I mean hell yeah.

It was so good that this week I went back for a repeat. Experience was similar. Totally wore her out again and she tried to finish me off with a BBBJ but it wasn't going to happen this time which sometimes happens, it just doesn't work for me. I asked that we glove up again so I could finish and blew in the bag with deep thrusting in mish. I was pretty spent after too to be honest.

After both sessions we showered together and chatted. She does this weird thing where she is poking at you flicking you with her finger afterward. Feels like she doesn't know what else to do and it is completely unnecessary and somewhat annoying but seems like most of these women have some sort of quirk.

Not sure how long she will be there. She said a month on my first visit so I have to estimate it at a late Aug departure.

Some douche roughed her up a bit between my fist visit and second. Probably over this last weekend. I hope it wasn't one you guys.

There is no better value out there for 160/ hr. Guys.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage/asian/new-beautiful-sexy-asian-girls/239195774217

AnnArborCindy
08-09-23, 00:28
Has anyone been able to reach Cindy lately? I shot her a text and a dm here a few weeks ago when I was in AA but never got a response. I'm headed back up next week and want to try to schedule.Hello. Sorry I missed this. Sent you message.

Cindy.

Wiggles0923
08-11-23, 12:04
So between nerve damage causing me to be freezing and a car accident making me sore, does Shiny still offer a table shower and a decent massage?

GoodTimer88
08-12-23, 07:47
So between nerve damage causing me to be freezing and a car accident making me sore, does Shiny still offer a table shower and a decent massage?Yes they do.

Sammed99
08-12-23, 09:38
So between nerve damage causing me to be freezing and a car accident making me sore, does Shiny still offer a table shower and a decent massage?Yes they do still have a table shower. However, the past few times I've been there we didn't use it. Don't know if it's broken or if the recent MTs have preferred to avoid it.

Sammed99
08-12-23, 09:41
Rubbur, spot on review. Thanks. Lisa was a pleasure to be with.

So I know I gave a meh review on the Glencoe Empty Apartment some time ago but I decided I would try again. I some ok reports from some of you in the months in between, and I was looking for something easy to set up and on the less expensive side. I texted one morning around 10 AM and asked for a 2 PM and got a quick confirmation back with the address and some instructions when I arrive.

The time rolled around and I showed up and texted. Crickets. Waited a few and texted again, crickets. Repeated this a couple more times and started to try to work something else out when I decided to just call instead. The instructions did say call when I arrive but I thought that might be just a lost in translation thing. They really meant call. When I said I had been texting and waiting she said sorry you should have called. Anyway she told the door to ring and the door apt door opened as I approached.

I was greeted by Lisa who was much more attractive than the girl there the last time I visited. She immediately gave me a warm hug and let me feel the goods, and started kissing me. I mean hell yeah. She was in a light summer dress with nothing underneath. I mean hell yeah. She 5 foot something short. Body is petite and tight. And tits are awesome with perky, poky little nips. I think the tits are bolt-ons but if they are they are super well done and fit her super well and didn't see any evidence of scaring. I would guess she is 30.

Showed me to the room and took the donation and came back promptly, before I had even finished dropping trow. We stood there for a few full on making out with DFK and lots of roaming. I gave her a firm nudge to the bed and went in for a prolonged DATY session that she responded to favorably. I mean hell yeah.

We switched to 69 for a good long session that included BBBJ more DATY and FIV. She wanted to move to FS but I won't be rushed so I asked her to keep up the BBBJ (standing / kneeling) and she obliged willingly. BBBJ skills was spectacular. She does a good job throating it and doesn't have a big gag reflex.

Finally I was ready for FS so she gloved me up and fell into mish where I could work on the nips while going to town. She was reasonably active, vocal the whole time. From there we moved to a full range of positions at my will even though she wanted to lay back and take it easy in mish the whole time. She obliged as long as I asked and gave her positive reinforcements. I have a fair bit of control so am able to last longer than most of these ladies really want to go but she kept going with me, and even came twice for me. It seemed real but hard telling if she was just a good actor. Lets be honest it's probably the later but in the moment is was pretty hot.

She was finally exhausted and said she was too tired to go on so I asked her to BBBJ to finish and boy did she ever, and took the CIM. I mean hell yeah.

It was so good that this week I went back for a repeat. Experience was similar. Totally wore her out again and she tried to finish me off with a BBBJ but it wasn't going to happen this time which sometimes happens, it just doesn't work for me. I asked that we glove up again so I could finish and blew in the bag with deep thrusting in mish. I was pretty spent after too to be honest.

After both sessions we showered together and chatted. She does this weird thing where she is poking at you flicking you with her finger afterward. Feels like she doesn't know what else to do and it is completely unnecessary and somewhat annoying but seems like most of these women have some sort of quirk.

Not sure how long she will be there. She said a month on my first visit so I have to estimate it at a late Aug departure.

Some douche roughed her up a bit between my fist visit and second. Probably over this last weekend. I hope it wasn't one you guys.

There is no better value out there for 160/ hr. Guys.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage/asian/new-beautiful-sexy-asian-girls/239195774217

CarlHenry
08-12-23, 12:40
Yes they do still have a table shower. However, the past few times I've been there we didn't use it. Don't know if it's broken or if the recent MTs have preferred to avoid it.On my visit with Grace recently right before she left we used the table shower and I've been able to use it on every other visit at Shiny in the past couple of months.

Johnsson
08-12-23, 21:48
Gone to bamboo many times. It has always been straightforward and usually a positive experience. Not this time. It was late so I asked for 30 minutes. Lisa went right to the tease and then asked me to get up and pay her for anything we usually do. It was super awkward. It was so strange she it perplexed me and she could not finish the job. I couldn't get out of there soon enough.

I'm done wasting time with this hobby. Enough is enough.

GoodTimer88
08-14-23, 19:18
Tried Shiny. Saw Allison. A little older and heavier than the usual staff. Very nice massage and TS. Short CBJ and down to business. Obviously wanting me to finish quick, which has the opposite effect. Tried all positions. Finished me off with a handy with ass right in face. Not the best I've seen at Shiny by far.

Eaton Beaver
08-14-23, 22:02
Gone to bamboo many times. It has always been straightforward and usually a positive experience. Not this time. It was late so I asked for 30 minutes. Lisa went right to the tease and then asked me to get up and pay her for anything we usually do. It was super awkward. It was so strange she it perplexed me and she could not finish the job. I couldn't get out of there soon enough.

I'm done wasting time with this hobby. Enough is enough.Going by your posts on this board. You can't be done, because you never got started. .

LastDiveBar
08-16-23, 10:10
After reading several reviews, both positive and critical, I think I will pass on Denise. Too many rules and not enough fun.

https://tryst.link/massage/denisebath

HungMi8
08-17-23, 22:58
After reading several reviews, both positive and critical, I think I will pass on Denise. Too many rules and not enough fun.

https://tryst.link/massage/denisebathAgreed! Too many rules, not enough flexibility, charging too much for an average return. Spend your money elsewhere gents!

Moonglow913
08-18-23, 07:38

https://tryst.link/massage/denisebathI get your point but then it is really a matter of what you are looking for. I too have read her reviews and think I have a pretty good idea of what to expect. Variety is the spice of life and the next time I am in her general area I plan on trying to see her.

Eaton Beaver
08-18-23, 22:20
I get your point but then it is really a matter of what you are looking for. I too have read her reviews and think I have a pretty good idea of what to expect. Variety is the spice of life and the next time I am in her general area I plan on trying to see her.A safe, clean environment with a very pleasant and friendly woman. She's what her ad says. No more. No less.

Member #6428
08-18-23, 23:32
Hello. I'm looking for a non Asian massage with something a little extra. Ann Arbor, Chelsea, and beyond. All the way to Jackson. I've seen Jay from Brighton. Anyone else think of anyone worth seeing that isn't serenity or new era in Jackson?

Questar999
08-21-23, 08:13
My experience was exactly as Rubbur reviewed. I might repeat. The only low point for me was the mattress on the floor. I'm a senior citizen and the knees prefer the height of a bed. Otherwise, this is an excellent go-to when when the craving hits.

Ausable
08-22-23, 09:26
Tried to book Lisa for the past few weeks without success. But I love a challenge & will keep trying!

Swung by Shiny for a visit. Was feeling frisky (one the way back from a Pine Knob show night before), so I went with the 4 hands party combo. Incredible.

Meh massage, but the action was nothing short of Penthouse Forum. They took turns licking and sucking, cowgirl riding, mesh and doggy. Even had one slapping the others behind while allowing DFK.

Great visit. Did not see Ms. Ellen (she is so damn hot! , but a great Shiny visit. $$$ & change for this dream!!

Ausable Out!Finally was able to connect with the Dream known as Lisa. Most definitely worth the wait!!

Fun, easy to to talk with & just the most rockin body!! Hour session just went too quick cannot wait for the next interlude with her.

Be patient with the comms. She is more than worth the effort!!

Ausable Out!

RossByMoves
08-22-23, 14:08
Just went Shiny this morning. (around 1130).

Call ahead for appointment, was told to be there 30 min later, and park on the street.

Arrived, parking not a big issue.

Ring the bell, a mid30-40 looking woman welcome me in.

Nice shape, C cup, wearing a cute night dress.

Overall appearance, I would say 6 7/10.

She said her name is Anny, or Annies, not sure.

Place was pretty good. Clean, discrete.

8 $ on the house for 1 hr.

Asked about 90 min (I really need some massage) but she say it is not on the menu.

Massage is pretty good, she put so much effort on it.

Dry rub, oil rub, and hot towel rub.

The massage was too good, I almost forgot to touch her.

I mentioned my feet really need some extra care, and she spent like 10 extra min on them.

Not much teasing, she really works hard on the massage.

Flip, ask if I want it.

Menu was $ for HJ, $$ for FS, $$.4 can do BBBJ and FS.

Told her I only got $.8 more cash, she agreed with CBJ.

Raincoat on, start CBJ for about 10 min.

She say mine is too big (so she let me free upgrade to FS.

CDS for a while, nice body, tight, nice ass.

Finished. Help me take off the coat and wipe my junior down.

I end up tip her. 1 $ more (found in my back pocket LOL) for the free upgrade.

Overall pretty good experience.

BTW I do speak Chinese so the language is not a problem for me.

Not sure if this makes any different though LOL.

Osubucks365
08-22-23, 17:11
Went to Mei once previously and only one person working. Older lady, massage was good but wasn't into anything else. Has anyone gotten anyone else? Maybe a little younger.

DaddyHard4
08-24-23, 00:14
Hello. I'm looking for a non Asian massage with something a little extra. Ann Arbor, Chelsea, and beyond. All the way to Jackson. I've seen Jay from Brighton. Anyone else think of anyone worth seeing that isn't serenity or new era in Jackson?How is Jay in Brighton?

Age? Looks? Menu? Rates?

Wiggles0923
08-24-23, 08:57
https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ypsilanti-heal-your-body-mind-and/7654255734.html

I was in Ann Arbor yesterday. With the injury I suffered still bugging me I wanted a solid massage above all else. So for 90 dollars for 90 minutes I got one. She was running late but it was worth the wait. She was very accommodating and made me feel very comfortable. It was an incredible professional massage and she really relived my tension and relaxed me. At the end for a $30 tip I was offered a BJ or handy. I was going to tip without anyway. She told me about a sequel fantasy she has with some of her partners. Granted she is olde4 and not. The best looking but the fantasy was HOT. She also says her partners are hot. I am waiting for pics of them. If she is serious I might pull the trigger. I believe a duo is 150.

Buckeye1257
08-24-23, 10:25
https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ypsilanti-heal-your-body-mind-and/7654255734.html

I was in Ann Arbor yesterday. With the injury I suffered still bugging me I wanted a solid massage above all else. So for 90 dollars for 90 minutes I got one. She was running late but it was worth the wait. She was very accommodating and made me feel very comfortable. It was an incredible professional massage and she really relived my tension and relaxed me. At the end for a $30 tip I was offered a BJ or handy. I was going to tip without anyway. She told me about a sequel fantasy she has with some of her partners. Granted she is olde4 and not. The best looking but the fantasy was HOT. She also says her partners are hot. I am waiting for pics of them. If she is serious I might pull the trigger. I believe a duo is 150.So, what is a "sequel fantasy"?

Wiggles0923
08-24-23, 10:32
So, what is a "sequel fantasy"?A duo with lots of action, trying to see if the others are worth it.

Buckeye1257
08-24-23, 10:34
A duo with lots of action, trying to see if the others are worth it.Thanks; much appreciated.

SamBoyFun
08-26-23, 15:43
These seem to be popping up on STG. Has anyone tried out the talent?

Victors Way.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/female-escorts/asian/feel-my-warm-hole-623-732-6551/654409924427

Boardwalk.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage/asian/new-asian-girls---734-290-9736/941027571742

Carpenter.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/female-escorts/asian/-devious-asian-babe--517-261-3/920545555360

HarryDude
08-27-23, 09:31

I was in Ann Arbor yesterday. With the injury I suffered still bugging me I wanted a solid massage above all else. So for 90 dollars for 90 minutes I got one. She was running late but it was worth the wait. She was very accommodating and made me feel very comfortable. It was an incredible professional massage and she really relived my tension and relaxed me. At the end for a $30 tip I was offered a BJ or handy. I was going to tip without anyway. She told me about a sequel fantasy she has with some of her partners. Granted she is olde4 and not. The best looking but the fantasy was HOT. She also says her partners are hot. I am waiting for pics of them. If she is serious I might pull the trigger. I believe a duo is 150.Did you do the duo yet?

Juggernaut8519
08-27-23, 13:28

Victors Way.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/female-escorts/asian/feel-my-warm-hole-623-732-6551/654409924427

Boardwalk.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage/asian/new-asian-girls---734-290-9736/941027571742

Carpenter.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/female-escorts/asian/-devious-asian-babe--517-261-3/920545555360The first one definitely seems like a scam. The more explicit the posts with what they offer the more likely it is a scam.

Wiggles0923
08-27-23, 14:13
Did you do the duo yet?She saw someone else review on her and was upset she was called out for her looks. I am not dire the duo was real but I believe it was. I have an eye issue right now. When I patched I will try for the duo.

ExitHamster
08-27-23, 20:01

Victors Way.

Boardwalk.

Carpenter.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/female-escorts/asian/-devious-asian-babe--517-261-3/920545555360There's definitely something wrong with these ads scam or otherwise. I've contact them out of curiosity and all of them (besides the Glencoe spot) text me back with the same S State Street address.

Golfnut1913
08-27-23, 21:31

I was in Ann Arbor yesterday. With the injury I suffered still bugging me I wanted a solid massage above all else. So for 90 dollars for 90 minutes I got one. She was running late but it was worth the wait. She was very accommodating and made me feel very comfortable. It was an incredible professional massage and she really relived my tension and relaxed me. At the end for a $30 tip I was offered a BJ or handy. I was going to tip without anyway. She told me about a sequel fantasy she has with some of her partners. Granted she is olde4 and not. The best looking but the fantasy was HOT. She also says her partners are hot. I am waiting for pics of them. If she is serious I might pull the trigger. I believe a duo is 150.Did she take her top off. She told me should would and was a 38 d, but he pictures look like she is flat chested so I figured it was a lie to just to get me there.

MI-USMC
08-28-23, 17:19
Did she take her top off. She told me should would and was a 38 d, but he pictures look like she is flat chested so I figured it was a lie to just to get me there.Is FS available?

Golfnut1913
08-28-23, 21:05
Is FS available?Why are you asking me, didn't you see the question I asked the person. That did?

Bootman69
08-29-23, 08:56
There's definitely something wrong with these ads scam or otherwise. I've contact them out of curiosity and all of them (besides the Glencoe spot) text me back with the same S State Street address.TOFTT. Yes all of the ads are the same agency. Quotes are roughly the same. They have rotated hotels from the Days Inn on Carpenter, to Extended Stay off Boardwalk to currently at RedRoof Inn on S. State street. They will promise you anything to get you there. They ask your age, race and ask to send a selfie. The current girl is a Chinese in 30's, chubby, acne issues. Her rules are not touching her nipples, no BB (even though the quote includes VIP price). She tries to get through the process quickly. They promised new girl. Lie, Korean girl. Lie, Japanese girl. Lie, Chinese girl. True. Currently girl did some weird things such as inspecting my belly button and started to pick at it! Took to toilet paper and wiped by ass to see if it's clean (and it was). Just some weird shit!! Stay away!

Bootman69
08-29-23, 09:09
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage/asian/-734-330-1590newsweet-ladybest/772263605813

Had a morning appointment. Korean lady, thin, probable 50-60's. She quoted 60 for hr, 50 for hhr, I opted for 1 hr. Massage was okay. I asked for hard and it was medium at best. Massage was mostly definitely not professional level. She kept asking if everything was okay. Kind of annoying. Half way through, asked to turn over and she really focused the massage on the inner thighs. Asked if I wanted a HE. I asked if anything else on the menu, she said no. She asked what I would give for HE, I said $40, she said no. Minimum of $80 which includes HE and roaming. I politely declined. She continued to massage and after 10 minutes she offered my to finish myself off while she touches me for $50. No thanks. Massage ended at 60 minute mark. I will not return.

Sammed99
08-29-23, 09:21
Have not seen many reports about the spa at 1829 W Stadium. So, I TOFTT. Its name is Heaven On Earth Spa and it wasn't too bad. More crowded than expected, had to wait 10 minutes and another monger was turned away as I waited. Management was not concerned about mongers crossing paths in the waiting area. Alice was my MT. About 30 YO. Fairly attractive. About 62" tall. ? Shapely body, and not at all fat. Attractive B breasts with perky nipples. Struck me as the most intelligent MT I'd ever encountered. Great conversations as well. Provided a very firm and comprehensive massage. Only $60 for an hour. However, extra services were overpriced. Wanted $80 extra for a HJ, if I remember correctly. Wanted another $60 to disrobe. Gave up on other extras after that pricing. Hopefully others can negotiate better than I did. Alice will be here only one more week. Meet one other MT. Probably at least 55 YO. Kind of tall maybe 68". ? Nice figure. Both MTs were friendly and tried to manage mongers' comfort and wait as best they could. Not a bad facility or layout either. Somewhat private parking area and entrance. Alice's room was nice and private, it was in a separate area from the other rooms. I'm not sure if a table shower is available.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage/asian/beautiful-asian-girls734-330-1/799773894933

https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/ann-arbor/female-escorts/3186044

Sammed99
08-29-23, 09:23
Any news about Shiny? Wondering about the current staff and if there are new MTs on board there for September yet. TIA.

Rubbur
08-29-23, 10:54
Have not seen many reports about the spa at 1829 W Stadium. So, I TOFTT. Its name is Heaven On Earth Spa and it wasn't too bad. More crowded than expected, had to wait 10 minutes and another monger was turned away as I waited. Management was not concerned about mongers crossing paths in the waiting area. Alice was my MT. About 30 YO. Fairly attractive. About 62" tall. ? Shapely body, and not at all fat. Attractive B breasts with perky nipples. Struck me as the most intelligent MT I'd ever encountered. Great conversations as well. Provided a very firm and comprehensive massage. Only $60 for an hour. However, extra services were overpriced. Wanted $80 extra for a HJ, if I remember correctly. Wanted another $60 to disrobe. Gave up on other extras after that pricing. Hopefully others can negotiate better than I did. Alice will be here only one more week. Meet one other MT. Probably at least 55 YO. Kind of tall maybe 68". ? Nice figure. Both MTs were friendly and tried to manage mongers' comfort and wait as best they could. Not a bad facility or layout either. Somewhat private parking area and entrance. Alice's room was nice and private, it was in a separate area from the other rooms. I'm not sure if a table shower is available.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage/asian/beautiful-asian-girls734-330-1/799773894933

https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/ann-arbor/female-escorts/3186044Sammed, Thanks for the review. I almost landed there when I thought I was getting ghosted by a different provider, and had been wondering about this place.

Wiggles0923
08-29-23, 17:30
Did she take her top off. She told me should would and was a 38 d, but he pictures look like she is flat chested so I figured it was a lie to just to get me there.She has hige titties and yes she did.

TheBro
08-30-23, 11:16
She has hige titties and yes she did.Are you allowed to touch / doing any roaming?

Questar999
08-30-23, 16:19
There's definitely something wrong with these ads scam or otherwise. I've contact them out of curiosity and all of them (besides the Glencoe spot) text me back with the same S State Street address.After I went to their address, I was directed to the Red Roof. Okay, I tried. As I walked to the room on the second floor I encountered all kinds of guys just hanging around or sitting outside their rooms folding chairs. One wack job was sitting outside his room wrapped in a blanket and wearing a hood. It was 79 degrees. I decided to bail and didn't look back. It was a total waste of my time. Earlier the same day I tried Glenco. I drove all the way there. Then they said it closed the day before and I could go to Canton. I said no thanks, I just couldn't drive another 20 minutes in the opposite direction of home just to hold an Asian by the tail. Today, 3 days later Glenco is posting again so I don't know WTF those Chinese are up to.

Wiggles0923
08-30-23, 18:19
Are you allowed to touch / doing any roaming?Oh yeah, above the waist.

Wiggles0923
08-30-23, 18:41
AMY.

To stem the tide of PM's from regular members I am posting this. If you have other questions, make an appointment with her and discover for your self.

Massage is very much a YMMV. I could walk into a parlor and get a pse when everyone else gets an HJ. She sees her self as a masseuse first set worker as a side. She trusted me after talking to her and mentioning I have been surprised by some "non reputable" parlors. That gave me an in. I did not touch first or brush or anything. When she had me flip and asked if I wanted anything else massaged for an extra tip. I did 30. I told her that if she did not want to it was OK. I was going to tip her anyway because the massage was so damn good. She appreciated that, then and only while sucking and rubbing me did she talk about her fantasy. She might talk about it with you or she might not like you. Treat her like a pro who studied and has great therapeutic talent and you will hopefully be rewarded. Sort in and start grabbing ass after 30 min you might end up on your backside out the door. If there was no happy ending, fantasy or duo I would still go back.

Jd2011
08-30-23, 21:02
Based on Wiggles original report, I texted Amy this morning to set up an appointment for this evening. She was fairly responsive, but her replies were barely a few words. Anyhow, we set an appointment. I texted on the way, appointment was confirmed. I got there on time, had a bit of confusion on we're exactly to go, so I texted and called. No response. Then I figured it out, only to see probably one of you mongers pull in behind the house before me. I then got a text from her that she needed another half hour as she was with a pregnant woman who just went into labor. Extra point for originality. I texted back that I couldn't wait and I had driven a long way. She said she was sorry. I then told her I just watched another client pull in. Then crickets from her. I get that these girls get ghosted from us, but I kept communicating enroute, etc. Real cute. I would not take the chance again. YMMV.

JD.

AMY.

To stem the tide of PM's from regular members I am posting this. If you have other questions, make an appointment with her and discover for your self.

Massage is very much a YMMV. I could walk into a parlor and get a pse when everyone else gets an HJ. She sees her self as a masseuse first set worker as a side. She trusted me after talking to her and mentioning I have been surprised by some "non reputable" parlors. That gave me an in. I did not touch first or brush or anything. When she had me flip and asked if I wanted anything else massaged for an extra tip. I did 30. I told her that if she did not want to it was OK. I was going to tip her anyway because the massage was so damn good. She appreciated that, then and only while sucking and rubbing me did she talk about her fantasy. She might talk about it with you or she might not like you. Treat her like a pro who studied and has great therapeutic talent and you will hopefully be rewarded. Sort in and start grabbing ass after 30 min you might end up on your backside out the door. If there was no happy ending, fantasy or duo I would still go back.

Shrekr
08-31-23, 07:48
After reading about Lisa being Jap, I had to try this out as I like Japs, they are open. Set a time up and drove down, it was a long drive for an Asian treat. Arrived at the mentioned time and based on another monger's note, I called her. A Sweet voice gave me directions, I made my way in. She opened the door with a huge smile, good sign. Let me feel her big hands full tities, while she felt my junk. Paid her the hr fees. I greeted her with couple of Japanese words I knew she was like what are you saying? I said aren't you Jap, she was like nope, am Chinese.

Proceeded to the bedroom, typical Asian apartment style no furniture, mattress on the floor. I got out of my clothes, she did too. She looks 30 ish, very nice body, amazing tits, invisible ass. We both got to the bed, she was very cooperative, let me feel her body with moist pussy and big soft nipples while she kissed little bit and started licking. This happened to me before but, Lisa was great. Went all the way down to the balls. Gave a good swirl on the balls. By this time I was fully aroused, she commended my tool and put the cover on and proceeded with a decent CBJ.

I was not happy with cover but well it's YMMV right? So got back into the mood, good 5 minute CBJ later she hopped on. A minute later I realized I am going to end my dream rather quickly. So I told her to switch, laid her down and went to daty. She responded well to daty. After a bit went back to CG and she was riding fast. She did little bit over action, talking and moaning loud. I blew in a bit.

She got up and cleaned me, went to restroom and both cleaned ourselves. It must be half hour into my time at this point. So laid down on the mattress and asked her to give me a massage. She gave me a surprisingly good massage for about 15-20 minutes. Said all done, got up dressed and before going out the door kissed her and squeezed the handful tities.

Will I repeat?, definitely. This was about a week or so ago.

Riker101
08-31-23, 21:07
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/female-escorts/caucasian_e/goddess-sophia/910043386889

I have had a lot of fun with Sophie in some of her past visits. It was so nice to see her again! Tight body and even better personality. This visit she brought her friend Bobbi. Wow. Just wow. Awesome body. Incredible tits. So much fun together. I just wish Ann Arbor had women like this all the time not just special visits. Def give them a try. Duo is great but on their own I'm sure would be great.

Rubbur
09-02-23, 12:53
After I went to their address, I was directed to the Red Roof. Okay, I tried. As I walked to the room on the second floor I encountered all kinds of guys just hanging around or sitting outside their rooms folding chairs. One wack job was sitting outside his room wrapped in a blanket and wearing a hood. It was 79 degrees. I decided to bail and didn't look back. It was a total waste of my time. Earlier the same day I tried Glenco. I drove all the way there. Then they said it closed the day before and I could go to Canton. I said no thanks, I just couldn't drive another 20 minutes in the opposite direction of home just to hold an Asian by the tail. Today, 3 days later Glenco is posting again so I don't know WTF those Chinese are up to.I think it's shark week when this happens. It's just a guess because I have heard a few times in this forum that guys call and get referred to a Canton location, only to hear another report later that it's biznus as usual.

Questar999
09-03-23, 20:15
I think it's shark week when this happens. It's just a guess because I have heard a few times in this forum that guys call and get referred to a Canton location, only to hear another report later that it's biznus as usual.What does that mean?

Rubbur
09-04-23, 15:03
What does that mean?Shark week.

Visit from Aunt Flo.

On the Rag.

Lady Business.

That time of the month.

The red badge of courage.

Moon time.

Crimson Tide.

On their period, man.

GoodTimer88
09-04-23, 19:54
I have been to Shiny many times but have not tried HOE on Stadium. Any of you mongers tried the full menu at both? I would love to know how HOE stacks up before investing.

FinallyJoined
09-05-23, 07:58
I have been to Shiny many times but have not tried HOE on Stadium. Any of you mongers tried the full menu at both? I would love to know how HOE stacks up before investing.H. O. E. Might just be the most ironic abbreviation.

From my experience shiny is much better. Not sure if they can be talked down but HOE is $150 MORE than Shiny and no table shower. I also like that at Shiney you can just give them the $220 and there is no negotiation. Glenco is best price but typically shiny girls are more attractive. You could go to shiny and glenco for the same price as one visit to HOE.

CraigC
09-05-23, 08:51
Do you have any contact details or ad link for this one? I hit this area on occasion and sounds like a hit.

After reading about Lisa being Jap, I had to try this out as I like Japs, they are open. Set a time up and drove down, it was a long drive for an Asian treat. Arrived at the mentioned time and based on another monger's note, I called her. A Sweet voice gave me directions, I made my way in. She opened the door with a huge smile, good sign. Let me feel her big hands full tities, while she felt my junk. Paid her the hr fees. I greeted her with couple of Japanese words I knew she was like what are you saying? I said aren't you Jap, she was like nope, am Chinese.

Proceeded to the bedroom, typical Asian apartment style no furniture, mattress on the floor. I got out of my clothes, she did too. She looks 30 ish, very nice body, amazing tits, invisible ass. We both got to the bed, she was very cooperative, let me feel her body with moist pussy and big soft nipples while she kissed little bit and started licking. This happened to me before but, Lisa was great. Went all the way down to the balls. Gave a good swirl on the balls. By this time I was fully aroused, she commended my tool and put the cover on and proceeded with a decent CBJ.

I was not happy with cover but well it's YMMV right? So got back into the mood, good 5 minute CBJ later she hopped on. A minute later I realized I am going to end my dream rather quickly. So I told her to switch, laid her down and went to daty. She responded well to daty. After a bit went back to CG and she was riding fast. She did little bit over action, talking and moaning loud. I blew in a bit.

She got up and cleaned me, went to restroom and both cleaned ourselves. It must be half hour into my time at this point. So laid down on the mattress and asked her to give me a massage. She gave me a surprisingly good massage for about 15-20 minutes. Said all done, got up dressed and before going out the door kissed her and squeezed the handful tities.

Will I repeat?, definitely. This was about a week or so ago.

GoodTimer88
09-05-23, 14:45
H. O. E. Might just be the most ironic abbreviation.

From my experience shiny is much better. Not sure if they can be talked down but HOE is $150 MORE than Shiny and no table shower. I also like that at Shiney you can just give them the $220 and there is no negotiation. Glenco is best price but typically shiny girls are more attractive. You could go to shiny and glenco for the same price as one visit to HOE.Thank you for the info. I did not realize HOE was at $370 for FS. I'd just get an escort at that rate.

DrCumReturns
09-05-23, 18:09
After having seen reviews here I finally took the plunge at Shiny. I had a tentative appointment with one of those asian apartment services, but opted for what I thought was a safer bet. Make the appointment. Show up for my appointment time and they were running behind. Told me to wait 10 minutes. I almost bailed then, and I wish I would have. Finally she gets to the door. Totally average skinny asian woman about mid-40's, maybe 50's, sort of looked like she had acne on her cheeks. She is friendly enough and gets me to the room and takes my 80 for the 45 min. Has me wait almost another 10 minutes getting the TS set up. The table shower was totally meh, not much teasing and the basin smelled mildewy. Get to the massage room and massage is totally average, and again almost no teasing. On the flip I tell her I want everything and she asks for 140. I hand it over. Takes off her dress and then the rules start flying. No kissing, no FIV, no DATY, and required CBJ. She said I was pre-cumming too much and had a hard no on BBBJ. She acted totally disgusted by the CBJ. I was barely hard and tried for doggy, the condom broke ask I was trying to get it in. I tried to use a finger to help warm her up for the cfs and she freaked out. I just let her slide it in and the finished as quick as I could. Total waste of time and money. I cannot imagine trying again.

While I am personally giving shiny a Dr Cum's Seal of Disapproval, as there are plenty of good reviews of this location I will just say YMMV.

Sammed99
09-05-23, 21:35
Damn. Shiny had a pretty good track record. Certainly not perfect, but pretty good. Now two months in a row subpar performers. Thanks for TOFTT.

After having seen reviews here I finally took the plunge at Shiny. I had a tentative appointment with one of those asian apartment services, but opted for what I thought was a safer bet. Make the appointment. Show up for my appointment time and they were running behind. Told me to wait 10 minutes. I almost bailed then, and I wish I would have. Finally she gets to the door. Totally average skinny asian woman about mid-40's, maybe 50's, sort of looked like she had acne on her cheeks. She is friendly enough and gets me to the room and takes my 80 for the 45 min. Has me wait almost another 10 minutes getting the TS set up. The table shower was totally meh, not much teasing and the basin smelled mildewy. Get to the massage room and massage is totally average, and again almost no teasing. On the flip I tell her I want everything and she asks for 140. I hand it over. Takes off her dress and then the rules start flying. No kissing, no FIV, no DATY, and required CBJ. She said I was pre-cumming too much and had a hard no on BBBJ. She acted totally disgusted by the CBJ. I was barely hard and tried for doggy, the condom broke ask I was trying to get it in. I tried to use a finger to help warm her up for the cfs and she freaked out. I just let her slide it in and the finished as quick as I could. Total waste of time and money. I cannot imagine trying again.

While I am personally giving shiny a Dr Cum's Seal of Disapproval, as there are plenty of good reviews of this location I will just say YMMV.

Ausable
09-06-23, 09:19
Damn. Shiny had a pretty good track record. Certainly not perfect, but pretty good. Now two months in a row subpar performers. Thanks for TOFTT.The current Shiny crop is very disappointing. I am waiting for the next set of replacements before going back!!

Ausable Out!

Rubbur
09-11-23, 12:16
Based on Wiggles original report, I texted Amy this morning to set up an appointment for this evening. She was fairly responsive, but her replies were barely a few words. Anyhow, we set an appointment. I texted on the way, appointment was confirmed. I got there on time, had a bit of confusion on we're exactly to go, so I texted and called. No response. Then I figured it out, only to see probably one of you mongers pull in behind the house before me. I then got a text from her that she needed another half hour as she was with a pregnant woman who just went into labor. Extra point for originality. I texted back that I couldn't wait and I had driven a long way. She said she was sorry. I then told her I just watched another client pull in. Then crickets from her. I get that these girls get ghosted from us, but I kept communicating enroute, etc. Real cute. I would not take the chance again. YMMV..When you got on the table did you drape yourself or go open air?

Wiggles0923
09-11-23, 20:45
When you got on the table did you drape yourself or go open air?I popped my clothes off while she was in the room.

Jd2011
09-12-23, 07:37
Can't you read bro?

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Can't you read bro? Take a look at the site rules, it's pretty fucking clear where we say, "don't be a dick"

A2

Jblaren
09-18-23, 12:05
Been trying to reach out to the Glencoe Apartments ladies but have not been able to connect. Phone seems out of service. Anyone have an alternative contact or similarly satisfactory provider?

DragonSnake
09-18-23, 16:25
I popped my clothes off while she was in the room.I also took off clothes with her watching. I was kinda shocked wnen she opened door, not the woman in the ad, but she said she wad Amy just had put on weight due to health issues. Good massage and even bettet BJ.

FinallyJoined
09-19-23, 07:59
Been trying to reach out to the Glencoe Apartments ladies but have not been able to connect. Phone seems out of service. Anyone have an alternative contact or similarly satisfactory provider?Look on STG. Looks like there is a new phone number.

FinallyJoined
09-19-23, 08:01
I also took off clothes with her watching. I was kinda shocked wnen she opened door, not the woman in the ad, but she said she wad Amy just had put on weight due to health issues. Good massage and even bettet BJ.For the old timers here, all this talk about Amy has me wishing Asian Amy was still around. The Craigslist days just felt easier.

Rubbur
09-19-23, 09:36
I also took off clothes with her watching. I was kinda shocked wnen she opened door, not the woman in the ad, but she said she wad Amy just had put on weight due to health issues. Good massage and even bettet BJ.I had a similar experience. Nice enough lady. I do think it is her just older and heavier. My issues were that there was a guy watching out for when I pulled into the trailer park, which you have to go through to get to the back of the house she operates out of. I saw him enter the rear of the house when I rounded the corner to pull up to the house. He didn't look threatening at all which allowed me to justify not bailing. I never saw him again and I didn't bring it up with her. Another issue was that she made me wait in the car, while she "finished showering" and once on the table there was all sorts of fidgeting around and wandering about the house and mumbling to herself. She even made a call to her Doctor before any real work started. As reported she does a decent massage. The BBBJ was weak, though she offered an additional pop but by this time I had was into the whole excursion for 2+ hours, and the whole thing was not all that exciting.

She claims you can schedule through her with her Friends and she talks a big game about them. I'm not going to repeat. I question whether the friends are at all worth a try.

Bzerkley Rich
09-19-23, 10:11
Heading over to Ann Arbor for the day on Wednesday.

Which is your favorite massage location to try out? Glencoe Apt? Shiny? Stadium Drive? Bamboo??

Thanks.

DTownMick
09-19-23, 17:18
Stoped by Shiny today and met the new girl Amilia, who just arrived this morning. Nothing special to see here! She's an average looking middle aged woman and super tiny, no body at all. Massage was nonexistent. FS was $1. 5 and she spent the entire time complaining about my size. Surprisingly, her grip was lacking, which, based on her size I thought I'd be in for a tight treat. Will not repeat a visit with her!

Rubbur
09-20-23, 09:08
Heading over to Ann Arbor for the day on Wednesday.

Which is your favorite massage location to try out? Glencoe Apt? Shiny? Stadium Drive? Bamboo??

Thanks.In my opinion the best AMP bets are Glencoe, Shiny, AnnarborCindy.

Current talent at shiny has been lower than the top reviews.

Cindy would be the most consistent as she is a sole proprietor. The massage is not pro level but the FS is pretty damn good. BBBJ, DATY, MSOG on menu if you're polite about it. No kissing. It can be hard to set up with her. You can DM her here or look for her ad on erotic monkey.

Glencoe YMMV wildly. Lisa was great back in August IMO. Not sure if she's still there. This place seems to have only girl at a time.

Maybe someone with experience from Sept on Glencoe can tell us what the current state of affairs is.

Bruceli328
09-20-23, 22:26
I went to the Shiny Spa today that I have a blast. I don't see Amiela at here. But I see Jenny there. She took a good care of me. She gives me a good massage. I don't know what the other guy talking about how she don't like the place. But I truly recommend this place to anybody. You will like it.

Bruceli328
09-20-23, 22:29
Stoped by Shiny today and met the new girl Amilia, who just arrived this morning. Nothing special to see here! She's an average looking middle aged woman and super tiny, no body at all. Massage was nonexistent. FS was $1. 5 and she spent the entire time complaining about my size. Surprisingly, her grip was lacking, which, based on her size I thought I'd be in for a tight treat. Will not repeat a visit with her!I don't know what you talking about. I went there today Jenny was there. She took a good care of me. She is good looking girl. She is very tight. I have a good time there. It is worth every penny. I truly recommend this place for anyone.

FinallyJoined
09-22-23, 12:35
I don't know what you talking about. I went there today Jenny was there. She took a good care of me. She is good looking girl. She is very tight. I have a good time there. It is worth every penny. I truly recommend this place for anyone.This just sounds like maybe you are promoting the place and have a vested interest. Jenny has always been fun. But there was a girl there when it first opened. I little bit thicker than Jenny. Short, super cut, great tits. Was really passionate durning service. Bring her back!!

Bruceli328
09-22-23, 16:54
This just sounds like maybe you are promoting the place and have a vested interest. Jenny has always been fun. But there was a girl there when it first opened. I little bit thicker than Jenny. Short, super cut, great tits. Was really passionate durning service. Bring her back!!I am promoting anything for anyone. I am speaking the truth. This place is a lot better any other place I went to. I have been going there ever since they open. You want service, you need to bring money.

AMichiganMan
09-24-23, 08:48
I am promoting anything for anyone. I am speaking the truth. This place is a lot better any other place I went to. I have been going there ever since they open. You want service, you need to bring money.The way you talk is the same as the women who work at Shiny tbh. I feel like alot of places try to hype themselves up on these boards but its just so obvious to the rest of us haha. In my humble opinion, if a place is good they don't need to give themselves fake reviews on here. The real ones speak for themselves.

Rubbur
09-27-23, 10:25
The ladies over at Cappella have made the move to a new place called Shangrila on Packard. Lulu had told me back in July they were moving in 2 weeks. I guess it took longer.

Anyway you can see my review of Cappella here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8132-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6485027&viewfull=1#post6485027.

And the new place has this website up.

https://shangrila-spa-massage.com/

I have not been there but I texted yesterday when I discovered the website by happen stance and they responded that it's opening today.

AAjWick
10-02-23, 11:20
Will say just got real took a shot of antibiotics to the ass and some pills after a visit to shiny a while back. Dirty.

Won't be going back.

HoE ridiculous prices for an HE.

I think I'm going to be taking some breaks.

FinallyJoined
10-02-23, 17:29
Will say just got real took a shot of antibiotics to the ass and some pills after a visit to shiny a while back. Dirty.

Won't be going back.

HoE ridiculous prices for an HE.

I think I'm going to be taking some breaks.The reason I won't do anything BB with these providers.

Also, agree on HoE. Way too expensive.

AAjWick
10-02-23, 22:15
The reason I won't do anything BB with these providers.

Also, agree on HoE. Way too expensive.Shit did use a rubber but you know. They don't always work I guess. Know something was off because usually them hoes pushing you out the door faster then they try to get you off.

This time she offered me here alcohol cleaner to while off with.

Knew something was up. Few wakes later and I'm telling the doc it's not yeast.

LookingToSee
10-03-23, 16:03
Any intel or recommendations on the 2 AMP's in South Lyon. One is on Lafayette St and a new one on Pontiac Trail. Both have the same name. Are they owned by the same person?

Buckeye1257
10-03-23, 19:48
Any intel or recommendations on the 2 AMP's in South Lyon. One is on Lafayette St and a new one on Pontiac Trail. Both have the same name. Are they owned by the same person?The one on Lafayette has been there for 3-4 years. They usually have attractive masseuses, with some reasonable massage skills. HJ / HE is almost guaranteed. Any thing more depends on the luck of the draw. I once coaxed a masseuse, on a first time visit with her, to get completely naked. I think I was simply lucky. Prices are pretty reasonable. Now, with all that said, it's important to note that I haven't been there in just about a year, so things might have changed. Also, I've had no experience with the other location on Pontiac Trail that you mention.

Vajuxo
10-04-23, 13:23
The one on Lafayette has been there for 3-4 years. They usually have attractive masseuses, with some reasonable massage skills. HJ / HE is almost guaranteed. Any thing more depends on the luck of the draw. I once coaxed a masseuse, on a first time visit with her, to get completely naked. I think I was simply lucky. Prices are pretty reasonable. Now, with all that said, it's important to note that I haven't been there in just about a year, so things might have changed. Also, I've had no experience with the other location on Pontiac Trail that you mention.I have been to South Lyon on Lafayette twice in the last 18 months, posted reviews on the Detroit board.

Very similar experiences to Buckeye except I never got more the a HE with OTC roaming.

The first visit I thought that I might see some skin or get a French lesson, but neither materialized.

Still, the attendants were not too hard on the eyes and gave strong handshakes.

CarlHenry
10-05-23, 21:08
I went to Mei Massage in Ypsilanti recently, maybe a month or so back, and was able to catch Lisa for a 30 minute massage with HE. Massage was good and honestly it was my first standard HE in a massage place as a I always go for FS, but I left a big fan of the experience. Lisa had a nice figure for being an older provider and her tits (she unsnapped her bra and allowed roaming under her shirt) were good enough by themselves to bring me back. Stopped by today and was told that Lisa is in China for a bit and that MiMi was available. I'm not sure if I've seen Mimi described before but she's short, round, and real "sturdy" looking. Noped the fuck right out of there and figured I'd look for something else around here this weekend.

Johnsson
10-05-23, 21:52
The ladies over at Cappella have made the move to a new place called Shangrila on Packard. Lulu had told me back in July they were moving in 2 weeks. I guess it took longer.

Anyway you can see my review of Cappella here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8132-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6485027&viewfull=1#post6485027.

And the new place has this website up.

https://shangrila-spa-massage.com/

I have not been there but I texted yesterday when I discovered the website by happen stance and they responded that it's opening today.Dropped into Shangrila. Drew "Shanaya"?

Anyways she was a little spinner and young. Great massage, nice HE. Seemed she was the only one there, busy and I had to wait also she answered phones (annoying).

Will be back.

CuriousMonger
10-06-23, 14:14
As the title says any mongers want to chip in with their experiences and confirm yes or no? I have been a monger for a number of years now and I don't like going to places where I can't get FS. I don't just want an HE HJ / BJ I need FS or it does not excite me even if they are really hot.

Sammed99
10-08-23, 09:07
You are past due. You need to contribute not just leach off of others. I have no experience with Shangrila. I've been to HoE twice and I doubt that FS is available. On my first visit the MT was relatively young. On both visits they were somewhat attractive and accommodating. But too expensive for just a HJ and not much more.

As the title says any mongers want to chip in with their experiences and confirm yes or no? I have been a monger for a number of years now and I don't like going to places where I can't get FS. I don't just want an HE HJ / BJ I need FS or it does not excite me even if they are really hot.

DaveL7
10-08-23, 19:39
Lisa. Sexy, tight body, white, and perfect bolt ons. She's in commerce. Def worth the drive. She doesn't advertise. PM for her number.

KgFine
10-08-23, 23:19
Went to Shangrila a couple days ago. Overall, enjoyed the experience. Met Shanaya. The positives were a decent massage and a smoking hot masseuse. If you're looking for younger talent, you'll appreciate it. On the downside, it seems like this is exactly their operating model. You should expect a premium to be asked for and the reason they offer is because they have younger masseuse. While it seemed possible there was more than a normal finish available, I always get turned off when the discussion starts off at a rate that is ridiculous and you have to negotiate way down and made to feel bad in the process. Total buzzkill. Ended up house + 50.

Loongo
10-09-23, 15:04
Went to Shangrila a couple days ago. Overall, enjoyed the experience. Met Shanaya. The positives were a decent massage and a smoking hot masseuse. If you're looking for younger talent, you'll appreciate it. On the downside, it seems like this is exactly their operating model. You should expect a premium to be asked for and the reason they offer is because they have younger masseuse. While it seemed possible there was more than a normal finish available, I always get turned off when the discussion starts off at a rate that is ridiculous and you have to negotiate way down and made to feel bad in the process. Total buzzkill. Ended up house + 50.I had a similar experience. The massage was OK, nothing substantial. The girls (I saw two in the venue) are super attractive compared to the rest of the offerings in Metro Detroit. As such, they expect you to tip accordingly. The location is well maintained and discreet, as well. Service isn't prompt, but it's not terrible. Overall, 6.5/10. Not planning on going back, tho.

I get inflated self worth and the desire to get more from me. For example, Shiny was lovely when they had the talent. I knew what they wanted from me, and I knew the quality of service they offered in return. Expensive, yes, but it was a good time. I like that. I know what I'm getting and it's up to me to determine if it's worth it.

ShangriLa isn't worth it. It's too much to ask, for not enough, to me at least. HE was mediocre and overpriced, even with their attractiveness. My masseuse couldn't even put on a show of being into it for me (who trains these girls in giving HEs anyway? The girls most likely rotate, so they will take as much as possible from you and give you just enough for release in return. Makes them care very little about you as a client, and it's a total buzzkill. As always, YMMV, so don't read this as a bad review. If only eye candy is what you're after during a massage, this is your place, given you tip enough (which might be any where from. 5 - $$$ if you let them get away with it). Happy hunting, gentlemen.

USG445
10-09-23, 21:59
I went to Shiney today. I saw new girl Amy. She's been there about a week.

She is about 30 yo and attractive. No rush. House 0. 8 FS 1. 4 tip.

Had a good time and plan to return to see Amy.

Sammed99
10-10-23, 13:07
Thanks for the review.

Sammed99
10-11-23, 13:19
Thanks again for the review and I concur. She is attractive. Nice curves without being at all fat. Small, nice breasts. Some rules, but not too many. Worthwhile visit. She is leaving on the 17th.

DaddyHard4
10-12-23, 05:55
Has anyone had luck getting through to Glencoe?

I have been unsuccessful last couple weeks.

Rubbur
10-13-23, 10:17

I have been unsuccessful last couple weeks.They haven't posted in 2 weeks but they usually post on Saturdays.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage?area(ARB&heightType=f&keywords=glencoe&psizeType=in&weightType=l.

FinallyJoined
10-13-23, 10:26

I have been unsuccessful last couple weeks.Same. Add their adds on STG seem to have stopped.

Rubbur
10-13-23, 12:48
They haven't posted in 2 weeks but they usually post on Saturdays.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage?area(ARB&heightType=f&keywords=glencoe&psizeType=in&weightType=l.https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/massage?(.)area (ARB&heightType=f&keywords=glencoe&psizeType=in&weightType=l

Wasabi313
10-13-23, 13:37
Same. Add their adds on STG seem to have stopped.Isn't this them?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/detroit/female-escorts/asian/new-face463-215-9387sexy-bodyt/956928693135

FinallyJoined
10-13-23, 18:09
Isn't this them?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/detroit/female-escorts/asian/new-face463-215-9387sexy-bodyt/956928693135Looks like it. They used to have a different number. 380 I think.

Neilnbob
10-14-23, 21:10
The AAMP there is gone, they do have a location in Canton near Cherry Hill /275. They closed it perhaps 3-4 weeks ago and referred me there.

Nawtyfun42
10-16-23, 09:51
The AAMP there is gone, they do have a location in Canton near Cherry Hill /275. They closed it perhaps 3-4 weeks ago and referred me there.They are apparently advertising again but in the Detroit page. This was in STG today.

Grand opening.

New Japanese girl.

463-215-9387.

9 am to 11 pm.

Address:2[Deleted by Admin]7 Glencoe Hills Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48xx8.

💜10084;65039;Magic Touch & Gentle relaxation 💜10084;65039;.

100% Sweet, Best Attitude, Pretty and Healthy.

DaddyHard4
10-16-23, 10:38
Isn't this them?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/detroit/female-escorts/asian/new-face463-215-9387sexy-bodyt/956928693135Phone Number is not working.

DaddyHard4
10-16-23, 10:38
The AAMP there is gone, they do have a location in Canton near Cherry Hill /275. They closed it perhaps 3-4 weeks ago and referred me there.Can you send the link for the Canton location?

Please and thanks you!

Ausable
10-17-23, 11:22
Phone Number is not working.Not Answering Phone # for 2 Weeks. Called many times. Crickets!

Ausable Out!

JohnP423
10-18-23, 12:47
I haven't been to Bamboo in about a year. Super convenient for the location for me. Anyone have a recent experience there? Any new talent?

If it's downhill, what's a good option for near downtown Ann Arbor? Bamboo prices were always super fair.

Juggernaut8519
10-18-23, 15:28
Hi Guys,

Any recent experiences with Denise? Would appreciate any intel.

Dalton13
10-19-23, 13:34
Hi Guys,

Any recent experiences with Denise? Would appreciate any intel.I highly recommend her! Very sweet person.

Johnsson
10-19-23, 19:38
Bamboo was acceptable talent and the price was right.

Last time I went there the woman started asking me for money before doing anything on the flip. She wanted something like. 6 tip. I usually would give. 4 - . 5 depending on the experience.

It was a shock to me and I couldn't even finish I was so frustrated by it. I haven't been back since. If they want. 6 for HJ I expect an absolute knockout or it isn't worth it.

YMMV.

I haven't been to Bamboo in about a year. Super convenient for the location for me. Anyone have a recent experience there? Any new talent?

If it's downhill, what's a good option for near downtown Ann Arbor? Bamboo prices were always super fair.

DrewMonger123
10-20-23, 08:10
Last time I went there the woman started asking me for money before doing anything on the flip. .I hate haggling after the flip. My guess is people go, get the HE and then stiff them. Bamboo never did that to me, but I haven't been there in few months. I'd rather tip them up front so the massage just leads into it. One point is to relieve stress, not take you out of the moment.

Labl4810
10-20-23, 21:33
Hi Guys,

Any recent experiences with Denise? Would appreciate any intel.I saw her about a year ago. Not sure if that's outside your window. I've been hobbying for 28 years and been around. Denise struck me as a kind, professional woman whose place was kept clean and presentable. Her water massage is, as others have commented, a bit difficult if you have trouble laying on her table / platform. I enjoyed her message and the release / HE provided.

BeardedDragon
10-20-23, 23:34
Mostly a lurker but I tried Shangrila based on reviews here and wanted to share.

Made reservation via text. Easy location. Park and enter in the back. First door on right when you when you enter building.

Did 1 hr. House fee $70 (no controversy). I was met by Sophia 30 ish petite Korean. Reasonably attractive face (pretty smile). Somewhat thick around belly (prob baby damage).

I thought a good massage. Pretty serious / deep work. Started with towel covering me and working over the towel. Then towel came off and warm oil. A little teasing but not a very sensual massage for first 30-40 m. I tried a little roaming but hands were gently pushed back onto table. I was actually a little worried that I had been to aggressive and scared off any extra activity.

Mood finally shifted from deep tissue to very light touch, very clear teasing. On the flip, entered into negotiations with the no English tactic that others mentioned. She asked for 1. 2, settled on 8, but while I thought we agreed to BJ ended up just take off her top and let me play but a standard HE finish.

I would not rush to repeat. 1. 5 is too much but massage was very good for AMP and somewhat higher attractiveness providers. If repeat visits led to more options, I would go back.

Stay safe out there.

SarahLikesIt
10-23-23, 10:46
I highly recommend her! Very sweet person.Does the fee (still $200?) include tip? Thinking of reaching out but sometimes providers don't like talking about such things.

Eaton Beaver
10-23-23, 19:34
Does the fee (still $200?) include tip? Thinking of reaching out but sometimes providers don't like talking about such things.Additional tip was not asked for or offered when I saw her. A local FS regular and construction on 23 have prevented me from repeating.

Darwin2000
10-26-23, 14:51
Hi Guys,

Any recent experiences with Denise? Would appreciate any intel.I was there a few months ago. Service is exactly the same as it has been for the last few years. She's reliable, inexpensive, and provides something in between full massage and sensual massage before going for the main event. A fair amount of teasing, if that's what you're into. It's all in sort've an awkward bath / table arrangement, which would probably be pretty tough for very tall or very big dudes, although it's pretty fun. Overall it's not life changing but it's a good experience for the money. Also. No language barrier, so communication is easy. I would recommend being polite and considerate, it seems to go a long way with her.

DaddyHard4
10-27-23, 09:53
Called Shiny yesterday.

They will be closed until Nov 1st as they "repair the air conditioning".

Daddy Out.

Buckeye1257
10-27-23, 13:30
A provider has been posting at the Ann Arbor / CraigsList site for the past couple of months. As far as I know, there's been no information about her here. I'm very curious; if anyone has seen her, please post (or, feel free to PM me). Otherwise, I'll arrange to see her soon. Thanks for any help.

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ann-arbor-my-studio-or-yours-massage/7678167985.html

Questar999
10-28-23, 14:48
A provider has been posting at the Ann Arbor / CraigsList site for the past couple of months. As far as I know, there's been no information about her here. I'm very curious; if anyone has seen her, please post (or, feel free to PM me). Otherwise, I'll arrange to see her soon. Thanks for any help.

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ann-arbor-my-studio-or-yours-massage/7678167985.htmlAbout a year ago, maybe a little more, I found her on Seeking. She said she would be interested in meeting if I pony up 400 and get a hotel room. I, thinking with the correct head turned down the offer. T.

Questar999
10-29-23, 09:18

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ann-arbor-my-studio-or-yours-massage/7678167985.htmlAbout a year ago, maybe even a little bit longer I found her on SA. She said she would be interested in meeting if I could pony up 400 and a hotel room. I, thinking with the correct head, refused the offer.

Brenn Hoffman
10-29-23, 10:19
Any intel or recommendations on the 2 AMP's in South Lyon. One is on Lafayette St and a new one on Pontiac Trail. Both have the same name. Are they owned by the same person?Like the others have said the one on Lafayette is a consistent standard finish. Although the last couple times it was hinted at more could be had with more money. One provider wanted a hundy to do a full nude HJ, I did not partake.

The one on Pontiac trail was okay, I have gone once. Massage was okay teasing was good. HJ a little too rough and fast.

50 to the house 50 to tip.

Maybe more could be available with more money but just speculation. YMMV.

GoodTimer88
10-29-23, 22:28

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ann-arbor-my-studio-or-yours-massage/7678167985.htmlI would love to know how this goes for you. She looks interesting and Westland is very convenient for me.

OhioFunGuy
11-02-23, 13:33
I will be traveling up through AA tomorrow and wanted to give Denise a try, but couldn't find any ads for her on STG. Anyone have info they can pass along to me?

Eaton Beaver
11-02-23, 18:24
I will be traveling up through AA tomorrow and wanted to give Denise a try, but couldn't find any ads for her on STG. Anyone have info they can pass along to me?https://tryst.link/massage/denisebath

SkinDogToo
11-03-23, 21:53
I would love to know how this goes for you. She looks interesting and Westland is very convenient for me.Same, I'll toftt next week if I have time.

Johnsson
11-03-23, 22:27
Mostly a lurker but I tried Shangrila based on reviews here and wanted to share.

Made reservation via text. Easy location. Park and enter in the back. First door on right when you when you enter building.

Did 1 hr. House fee $70 (no controversy). I was met by Sophia 30 ish petite Korean. Reasonably attractive face (pretty smile). Somewhat thick around belly (prob baby damage).

I thought a good massage. Pretty serious / deep work. Started with towel covering me and working over the towel. Then towel came off and warm oil. A little teasing but not a very sensual massage for first 30-40 m. I tried a little roaming but hands were gently pushed back onto table. I was actually a little worried that I had been to aggressive and scared off any extra activity.

Mood finally shifted from deep tissue to very light touch, very clear teasing. On the flip, entered into negotiations with the no English tactic that others mentioned. She asked for 1. 2, settled on 8, but while I thought we agreed to BJ ended up just take off her top and let me play but a standard HE finish.

I would not rush to repeat. 1. 5 is too much but massage was very good for AMP and somewhat higher attractiveness providers. If repeat visits led to more options, I would go back.

Stay safe out there.That is WAY too much for HJ. This is what brings up their expectations. I get paying more for decent talent but 1. 5 should be at LEAST a BJ IMO. That or inflation is hitting the oldest profession in the world.

HugeDk
11-06-23, 22:06
That is WAY too much for HJ. This is what brings up their expectations. I get paying more for decent talent but 1. 5 should be at LEAST a BJ IMO. That or inflation is hitting the oldest profession in the world.Well, inflation does affect everyone, so if you are paying more for eggs and milk, so are they. Some of these ladies are getting way more than this from customers. I know personally one provider who gets $150-200 total for just good massage and you don't touch her at all. You pay more for a quality massage from an attractive or young provider. It only makes sense. If you don't cRe about looks of how nice the place is, then yes, you can get cheaper. To each their own.

ThrobbinWood
11-07-23, 14:19
That is WAY too much for HJ. This is what brings up their expectations. I get paying more for decent talent but 1. 5 should be at LEAST a BJ IMO. That or inflation is hitting the oldest profession in the world.It wasn't $150.00 for a HJ. It is an a-la-cart menu at these places.

The table, ambiance and massage was $70.00.

The HJ was $80.00.

The least expensive alternative is self serve in your shower at home.

You'll have to decide which alternative is best for you. Maybe 30 minutes and a HJ would do it for you.

Moonglow913
11-08-23, 02:04
I will be traveling up through AA tomorrow and wanted to give Denise a try, but couldn't find any ads for her on STG. Anyone have info they can pass along to me?She is on Tryst.

Heizenburg
11-08-23, 18:58
Visited here for the first time today. Seems brand new inside. They have 2 attractive, younger looking therapists. $70.00 for massage was reasonable for this area. No sex was offered, so don't expect anything more than a good massage from an attractive young woman.

YetAnotherGuy
11-09-23, 00:06
It wasn't $150.00 for a HJ. It is an a-la-cart menu at these places.

The table, ambiance and massage was $70.00.

The HJ was $80.00.

The least expensive alternative is self serve in your shower at home.

You'll have to decide which alternative is best for you. Maybe 30 minutes and a HJ would do it for you.Was just at Bamboo this week. . 5 for half, . 7 for hr (I always go half). Tipped. 5 for great hand work. Girl was middle aged, not a turn off, and knew what she was doing there. Good massage and good tease. Cuter girl was hanging around too, should've asked for her. Won't be heading to ShangriLa if those are the prices.

DarkKnight23
11-09-23, 21:59

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/d/ann-arbor-my-studio-or-yours-massage/7678167985.htmlDid you take the plunge? The ad does mention she offers extras for more $. She's pretty attractive I'd be interested.

Buckeye1257
11-11-23, 13:03
Did you take the plunge? The ad does mention she offers extras for more $. She's pretty attractive I'd be interested.Unfortunately, I haven't yet taken next steps. Life issues have taken priority. So, hopefully someone else has some experience they can share.

Heizenburg
11-13-23, 17:06
Was just at Bamboo this week. . 5 for half, . 7 for hr (I always go half). Tipped. 5 for great hand work. Girl was middle aged, not a turn off, and knew what she was doing there. Good massage and good tease. Cuter girl was hanging around too, should've asked for her. Won't be heading to ShangriLa if those are the prices.The prices and hand work are the same at Shangri-La, but the girls are definitely younger and more attractive.

FinallyJoined
11-14-23, 09:26
The prices and hand work are the same at Shangri-La, but the girls are definitely younger and more attractive.At S-La they play the game of stopping in the middle and trying to negotiate as much as they can get. It's such a buzz kill.

SkinDogToo
11-15-23, 10:06
Anyone been lately? Heard they were closed for a little bit.

Sammed99
11-18-23, 09:13
Apparently, they are still closed. I had read that they were having some HVAC work completed and would reopen November 1st. I texted them a couple times yesterday and received no response. Also, stopped by and they door bell ringer had been removed, no response to knocking on the door and all the lights were out. Hopefully, they'll reopen soon.

Anyone been lately? Heard they were closed for a little bit.

Riker101
11-18-23, 19:59
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/female-escorts/exotic/-therapeutic-body-massages-or-/882478530318

Jada is back!! I didn't get to see her this visit but man I'm excited. She's exactly and more of what the pics say. So nice and great massage. Hit her up. You'll leave happy.

Ausable
11-19-23, 11:06
Apparently, they are still closed. I had read that they were having some HVAC work completed and would reopen November 1st. I texted them a couple times yesterday and received no response. Also, stopped by and they door bell ringer had been removed, no response to knocking on the door and all the lights were out. Hopefully, they'll reopen soon.Had a dream there last weekend. Jenny - nothing special, but there were open. I texted first to be sure!

Ausable Out!

PebbleSparrow
11-20-23, 00:48
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/female-escorts/exotic/-therapeutic-body-massages-or-/882478530318

Jada is back!! I didn't get to see her this visit but man I'm excited. She's exactly and more of what the pics say. So nice and great massage. Hit her up. You'll leave happy.Are there any other reviews? Tried searching but no luck.

RickPete69
11-20-23, 10:33
I concur, had a massage from a very attractive young lady, said her name was Charlemagne. . 50 for 1/2 and. 50 for HE. Good strong massage and good ending. She did politely decline any additional offerings and roaming was over the clothes. She didn't haggle and was very nice, will definitely repeat and maybe meet the other lady.

ImeuNot
11-21-23, 08:04
My favorite go to, Luna in A2 appears to be closed. There was a power outage last July and not sure if they ever opened back up. I stopped by last night and it was all dark with the calls forwarded to a different number. With a mailbox full. Dang it. Mark Luna's Coco off the list of Cocos.

HarryDude
11-21-23, 22:48
My favorite go to, Luna in A2 appears to be closed. There was a power outage last July and not sure if they ever opened back up. I stopped by last night and it was all dark with the calls forwarded to a different number. With a mailbox full. Dang it. Mark Luna's Coco off the list of Cocos.Haven't been in years but always enjoyed it.

Does anyone know what happened to the Asian lady that worked out of an office building 2 or 3 stores Packard and Carpenter she was a 1 man show on the second floor. No he but a great massage and she genially genuinely was nice and felt a connection. She asked me to go to sushi on my last visit but I couldn't. This was 5 years ago. She had a young son at the time and drove a Mercedes SUV if any of that jogs memory. If you still have her contract info please pm me I'd love to setup another massage with her.

ThrobbinWood
11-22-23, 11:12
Haven't been in years but always enjoyed it.

Does anyone know what happened to the Asian lady that worked out of an office building 2 or 3 stores Packard and Carpenter she was a 1 man show on the second floor. No he but a great massage and she genially genuinely was nice and felt a connection. She asked me to go to sushi on my last visit but I couldn't. This was 5 years ago. She had a young son at the time and drove a Mercedes SUV if any of that jogs memory. If you still have her contract info please pm me I'd love to setup another massage with her.Sounds like Eastern Arts Therapeutic. She was very nice and very professional. Still in Ypsi I think.

Shoeless1951
11-22-23, 11:53
My favorite go to, Luna in A2 appears to be closed. There was a power outage last July and not sure if they ever opened back up. I stopped by last night and it was all dark with the calls forwarded to a different number. With a mailbox full. Dang it. Mark Luna's Coco off the list of Cocos.As far I know they are still open, my last visit there was about a month ago. Coco and another lady were working there at that time. They close around 7 PM, you might want to stop by earlier in the day.

Shoeless1951
11-22-23, 11:58
Sounds like Eastern Arts Therapeutic. She was very nice and very professional. Still in Ypsi I think.Eastern Arts is now in a lower level office building on Hogback Road a little north of Washtenaw. She is a very sweet lady with excellent massage skills.

RickDee
11-26-23, 16:49
Adding my report from a recent visit to Denise (bath+massage). Outstanding visit. She is older, but everything about the visit was exceptional, one of the best experiences I've had with this sort of thing. From the easy setup and good communication, she rearranged her schedule to accommodate me, good neighborhood, good place, great attitude and cleanliness, everything.

Like has been noted, her work won't be FS or BJ, but that shouldn't be what you're going there for. Technique was good, pacing was fantastic, and the table shower was a unique experience as well. It is a little awkward on your stomach and my neck got a little stiff after a bit but she helped with that too.

As another side note, the actual massage portion was THE best I've had from a FBSM provider. She is actively interested in giving a good massage and that with the table shower is 50% of the experience, it sets everything up so well. This is one of the few appointments where I didn't leave disappointed or feeling like I wasted my time and money. Her only concerns or issues are when guys come in and get really aggressive and pushy; her thing is just come in and relax with good energy and she will make it worth your while. Definitely would / will repeat in the area. She did mention she's trying to get some personal things in order back in Chicago and wants to move to Florida at some point.

Dalton13
11-27-23, 12:10
Adding my report from a recent visit to Denise (bath+massage). Outstanding visit. She is older, but everything about the visit was exceptional, one of the best experiences I've had with this sort of thing. From the easy setup and good communication, she rearranged her schedule to accommodate me, good neighborhood, good place, great attitude and cleanliness, everything.

Like has been noted, her work won't be FS or BJ, but that shouldn't be what you're going there for. Technique was good, pacing was fantastic, and the table shower was a unique experience as well. It is a little awkward on your stomach and my neck got a little stiff after a bit but she helped with that too.

As another side note, the actual massage portion was THE best I've had from a FBSM provider. She is actively interested in giving a good massage and that with the table shower is 50% of the experience, it sets everything up so well. This is one of the few appointments where I didn't leave disappointed or feeling like I wasted my time and money. Her only concerns or issues are when guys come in and get really aggressive and pushy; her thing is just come in and relax with good energy and she will make it worth your while. Definitely would / will repeat in the area..This is report is spot on. You can really win her over with a bottle of wine!

Stranger99
11-27-23, 14:25
Eastern Arts is now in a lower level office building on Hogback Road a little north of Washtenaw. She is a very sweet lady with excellent massage skills.Is she the Asian Amy who used to be working out from an office building on Packard (close to York)?

Icytipp
11-27-23, 20:38
Anyone see the girls in this ad?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/female-escorts/asian/-434-217-4244-grand-opening-ho/663723734448

HungaryMan
11-27-23, 22:59
This is report is spot on. You can really win her over with a bottle of wine!What type of wine?

HungaryMan
11-27-23, 23:02
Anyone see the girls in this ad?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-arbor/female-escorts/asian/-434-217-4244-grand-opening-ho/663723734448Out of state Virginia area code.

FinallyJoined
11-28-23, 13:17
Out of state Virginia area code.They stay at the red roof or days inn. I've only contacted, never visited. I don't like hotel visits. Also, I'm sure it's a 50 year old waiting at the room. But the price is tempting.

ThrobbinWood
11-28-23, 14:16
Out of state Virginia area code.Virginia had some big busts, maybe the crews have spread out and landed in AA as a safe bet.

Shoeless1951
11-29-23, 20:08
Is she the Asian Amy who used to be working out from an office building on Packard (close to York)?Yes, it is indeed Asian Amy.

MustangMatt
11-30-23, 15:18
I visited her a few times on Packard like 15 years ago. I wasn't pushy but tried every other type of non-verbals to get more than a great massage from a very nice looking Amy. Anyone ever get more than that? I'd visit her again if I knew I could get a HJ.

Yes, it is indeed Asian Amy.

Gyxser70
11-30-23, 19:46

As another side note, the actual massage portion was THE best I've had from a FBSM provider. She is actively interested in giving a good massage and that with the table shower is 50% of the experience, it sets everything up so well. This is one of the few appointments where I didn't leave disappointed or feeling like I wasted my time and money. Her only concerns or issues are when guys come in and get really aggressive and pushy; her thing is just come in and relax with good energy and she will make it worth your while. Definitely would / will repeat in the area. She did mention she's trying to get some personal things in order back in Chicago and wants to move to Florida at some point.For anyone interested in seeing Denise, make sure you're on your P's & Q's and be ready to communicate clearly and efficiently. She's a straight shooter and she can become rigid somewhat easy. That's what I like. Service you will receive is accurate on the report above. I wouldn't say she's amazing at the body rub just average but the shower table is what makes it different from others. I like leaving not oily. I've had always had a finger up my chute when she's stroking me on the flip but I hate having to listen to Elton John or some other 70 or 80's soft rock while it's happening LOL.

ThrobbinWood
12-01-23, 12:18
I visited her a few times on Packard like 15 years ago. I wasn't pushy but tried every other type of non-verbals to get more than a great massage from a very nice looking Amy. Anyone ever get more than that? I'd visit her again if I knew I could get a HJ.I go there when I want a solid massage. That is all anyone should expect. She is professional and sweet and has been as long as I remember.

HarryDude
12-01-23, 22:57
Eastern Arts is now in a lower level office building on Hogback Road a little north of Washtenaw. She is a very sweet lady with excellent massage skills.Certainly wasn't ypsi she was a2 area close to the white castle if I recall correctly. A few reviews sounds like her, Amy sounds a bit correct. Man I wish I took her up for sushi maybe it was a take out offer or date. Hope all the best for her. If anyone has contact info to share I'd see her for a legit massage any day.

Labl4810
12-03-23, 14:12
Certainly wasn't ypsi she was a2 area close to the white castle if I recall correctly. A few reviews sounds like her, Amy sounds a bit correct. Man I wish I took her up for sushi maybe it was a take out offer or date. Hope all the best for her. If anyone has contact info to share I'd see her for a legit massage any day.Here is what I found. Booking seems to be through a web portal: https://www.easternartstherapeuticmassage.com/contact.html.

Shoeless1951
12-03-23, 14:28
Certainly wasn't ypsi she was a2 area close to the white castle if I recall correctly. A few reviews sounds like her, Amy sounds a bit correct. Man I wish I took her up for sushi maybe it was a take out offer or date. Hope all the best for her. If anyone has contact info to share I'd see her for a legit massage any day.I don't think that it is Asian Amy that you saw, I remember that there was another lady who used to advertise and had an office on Carpenter years ago. I never saw her but I am guessing it her that you are talking about.

ThrobbinWood
12-03-23, 22:22
Here is what I found. Booking seems to be through a web portal: https://www.easternartstherapeuticmassage.com/contact.html.https://www.easternartstherapeuticmassage.com/contact.html corrected link.

SmegBoy
12-03-23, 23:09
For anyone interested in seeing Denise, make sure you're on your P's & Q's and be ready to communicate clearly and efficiently. She's a straight shooter and she can become rigid somewhat easy. That's what I like. Service you will receive is accurate on the report above. I wouldn't say she's amazing at the body rub just average but the shower table is what makes it different from others. I like leaving not oily. I've had always had a finger up my chute when she's stroking me on the flip but I hate having to listen to Elton John or some other 70 or 80's soft rock while it's happening LOL.Note that if you are over 6' tall you may have an awkward time fitting on her table.

I had multiple body parts fall asleep from laying against hard plastic for long periods.

Gyxser70
12-04-23, 23:49
Note that if you are over 6' tall you may have an awkward time fitting on her table.

I had multiple body parts fall asleep from laying against hard plastic for long periods.This is accurate as well .

The amount of green these providers rake in, you'd think they would put the bare minimum into upgrading their equipment occasionally LOL. I'm sure that table of hers is seen a lot of action.

MexdKng
12-05-23, 17:11
Anyone been lately since they reopened?

KonkeyDong69
12-05-23, 17:51
So I've been doing some work in Ann Arbor for the last couple of weeks and I noticed a new sign put up that says Star Spa rehab on Jackson road in the parkland center plaza. Glad I took the chance on a new place! This place has the works and I left feeling great! Shower, sauna, and clean fresh rooms with a younger tall beautiful Chinese girl that is built like a model! My only problem is that I'm only in town for a couple more days. I'll be going back tomorrow.

Wiggles0923
12-05-23, 20:05
So I've been doing some work in Ann Arbor for the last couple of weeks and I noticed a new sign put up that says Star Spa rehab on Jackson road in the parkland center plaza. Glad I took the chance on a new place! This place has the works and I left feeling great! Shower, sauna, and clean fresh rooms with a younger tall beautiful Chinese girl that is built like a model! My only problem is that I'm only in town for a couple more days. I'll be going back tomorrow.What was the menu and the damage.

KonkeyDong69
12-06-23, 11:17
What was the menu and the damage.I paid $80 for the hour service. I got way over an hour. Probably closer to 90 minutes including shower and sauna time. I tipped $60 and left happy as a clam. Not sure yet what all is available, but I'll be testing the waters for another 3 days.

Korlock
12-09-23, 08:20
Ventured into Shangri-La for the first time this past week as I was on my way out of work. Heard mixed reviews on here but I was feeling a new experience so I gave it a whirl.

Masseuse was cute. Probably no older than 35, eighty pounds soaking wet. Friendly, spoke enough English to get by. I'd read some reviews on here that the girls at this AMP will leverage their looks to haggle you and she seemed like the type to do that. Wound up not being the case.

Half hour massage, don't usually prefer that but it's all I had time for. Massage was surprisingly decent. She put some force behind it, which was welcome and surprising since she's maybe the tiniest person to ever give me a massage. Winds down the massage and starts doing some light teasing on the backs of my legs, which was hilariously awkward. She wasn't good at leading you in to the finish.

Flip over, she asks if I want her to finish me, she says yes. Doesn't even bring up price. Just lubes me up and starts going for it. Lets me roam over the clothes. Manual finish was definitively mid. I've had better, and I've also had way, way worse. She got me there, at any rate. She was a bit mechanical until I started reaching far enough around her tiny backside to slip my hand between her legs and rub her back a little bit. Things got better from there. I probably should've used that as a chance to ask if I could parlay this into a BJ, but given that we hadn't talked about price yet, I elected not to, and I let her finish me off. All smiles. I tip her $. 5 after the cleanup, she seems happy with it, I'm on my way.

I'd probably repeat, but only with the intent of seeing if I could get anything else out of the providers there. I don't mind a decent massage and a hand finish every once in a while, but I don't frequent places that lack a proper menu. Cuter masseuse than I'm used to, but if I'm being honest, I'll take a less attractive girl that gives better service any day. And the whole turbo-spinner thing, while a fun novelty, would lose my interest fast.

7/10. Might be a YMMV situation, but I felt like the price was right at $1 total damages and I experienced no haggling or weird upsell tactics, and the girl was friendly and not putting up weird, arbitrary boundaries with me.

Stay safe!

Johnsson
12-09-23, 23:11
Made appt on a weekday around lunch time. Was told hour was not available, just 45 min. Got Lilly. She was thirty something. Not talkative at all despite decent english. No tease at all, just 'flip' and she went right to work.

The place is super busy now; not sure if I'll return. Damage 0. 6 + 0. 5.

HarryDude
12-10-23, 09:46
Ventured into Shangri-La for the first time this past week as I was on my way out of work. Heard mixed reviews on here but I was feeling a new experience so I gave it a whirl.

Masseuse was cute. Probably no older than 35, eighty pounds soaking wet. Friendly, spoke enough English to get by. I'd read some reviews on here that the girls at this AMP will leverage their looks to haggle you and she seemed like the type to do that. Wound up not being the case.

Half hour massage, don't usually prefer that but it's all I had time for. Massage was surprisingly decent. She put some force behind it, which was welcome and surprising since she's maybe the tiniest person to ever give me a massage. Winds down the massage and starts doing some light teasing on the backs of my legs, which was hilariously awkward. She wasn't good at leading you in to the finish.

Flip over, she asks if I want her to finish me, she says yes. Doesn't even bring up price. Just lubes me up and starts going for it. Lets me roam over the clothes. Manual finish was definitively mid. I've had better, and I've also had way, way worse. She got me there, at any rate. She was a bit mechanical until I started reaching far enough around her tiny backside to slip my hand between her legs and rub her back a little bit. Things got better from there. I probably should've used that as a chance to ask if I could parlay this into a BJ, but given that we hadn't talked about price yet, I elected not to, and I let her finish me off. All smiles. I tip her $. 5 after the cleanup, she seems happy with it, I'm on my way.At first it seemed you tipped an outrageous 150 but then you end with out the door at 100, so you only tipped 15 and she was happy? That seems pretty low even for a non he place. 20 is my bottom tip.

Side note SL massage I tipped 40 and she gave me 10 back which was a first and nice touch.

Korlock
12-11-23, 06:38
At first it seemed you tipped an outrageous 150 but then you end with out the door at 100, so you only tipped 15 and she was happy? That seems pretty low even for a non he place. 20 is my bottom tip.

Side note SL massage I tipped 40 and she gave me 10 back which was a first and nice touch.Sorry, I should clarify.

5 to the house, . 5 to the girl. I had read posts on here that stated that the girls tend to try and force negotiations at an awkward moment after the flip, midway through the manual. Wasn't the case in my instance. There were never any negotiations at all, actually. So I'm not sure if that experience is shared with the other hobbyists here.

KonkeyDong69
12-11-23, 11:00
Home (Kalamazoo) from working in Ann Arbor and sad to leave. Star Spa was good to me and I'll certainly be making the drive occasionally to fill my needs. I ended up seeing 3 different girls, but my favorite was Lisa. A cute young tiny girl that always has a smile on her face. $80 for the hour (close to 90 minutes with shower and sauna), and a $60 tip seemed to do the trick for me. I'll be hitting the highway a couple times a month.

SomeDetroitGuy
12-11-23, 16:59
Sorry, I should clarify.

5 to the house, . 5 to the girl. I had read posts on here that stated that the girls tend to try and force negotiations at an awkward moment after the flip, midway through the manual. Wasn't the case in my instance. There were never any negotiations at all, actually. So I'm not sure if that experience is shared with the other hobbyists here.It's much easier to say what you mean - $50 to the house, $50 to her. So there isn't confusion. I don't know why people try to use codes.

Riker36
12-11-23, 20:29
It's much easier to say what you mean - $50 to the house, $50 to her. So there isn't confusion. I don't know why people try to use codes.Agree. The codes are ridiculous. Just like saying ' I had a dream I went to Asian Spa'. No, you had no dream. You actually went.

HeeJunk
12-11-23, 21:19
It's much easier to say what you mean - $50 to the house, $50 to her. So there isn't confusion. I don't know why people try to use codes.Agree some people are codedicks. Actually just drop the dollar sign and say 50+50.

HarryDude
12-11-23, 22:44
Sorry, I should clarify.

5 to the house, . 5 to the girl. I had read posts on here that stated that the girls tend to try and force negotiations at an awkward moment after the flip, midway through the manual. Wasn't the case in my instance. There were never any negotiations at all, actually. So I'm not sure if that experience is shared with the other hobbyists here.Gotcha, seems fair.

Korlock
12-11-23, 23:01
It's much easier to say what you mean - $50 to the house, $50 to her. So there isn't confusion. I don't know why people try to use codes.You're either raised to say ain't or you're raised to say isn't. One's proper and the other is not, but that isn't why you use them.

At any rate, yes, them's the rates.

DarkSilver
12-12-23, 02:27
Home (Kalamazoo) from working in Ann Arbor and sad to leave. Star Spa was good to me and I'll certainly be making the drive occasionally to fill my needs. I ended up seeing 3 different girls, but my favorite was Lisa. A cute young tiny girl that always has a smile on her face. $80 for the hour (close to 90 minutes with shower and sauna), and a $60 tip seemed to do the trick for me. I'll be hitting the highway a couple times a month.Thanks you for your review Did not catch the new spa in the area. I got a good massage by Mia. Had to call and make an appointment due to it being busy. If I remember the pricing sign correctly.

Variety of massages hot stone, full body. Ect 30 min was $60,60 min was $80,90 min was $120, Spa and shower was $40 any massage greater than 60 includes spa and shower. Will definitely repeat.

FinallyJoined
12-12-23, 19:27
So many new adds popping up on STG. Seems they are all motel providers. I usually like providers with more local ties. Any positive experiences with red roof or Days inn girls?

MustangMatt
12-14-23, 15:24
Hello, thanks for your post and I'm inquiring about the South Lyon place you went to. Were the providers decent looking? Do they let you do some roaming?

At first it seemed you tipped an outrageous 150 but then you end with out the door at 100, so you only tipped 15 and she was happy? That seems pretty low even for a non he place. 20 is my bottom tip.

Side note SL massage I tipped 40 and she gave me 10 back which was a first and nice touch.

Rubbur
12-14-23, 16:34
So many new adds popping up on STG. Seems they are all motel providers. I usually like providers with more local ties. Any positive experiences with red roof or Days inn girls?I saw one back in November. No longer posting so has moved on. Don't ever expect the pics are real. The one I saw was certainly 40's. A little thick around the middle and average tits. She was nice enough and not ugly but not hot either. She knew what she was doing and did a decent job.

BBBJ, cfs, LFK, DATY, light butt play. 160 45 min. Easy set up.

FinallyJoined
12-18-23, 08:39
Checked out Heaven On Earth couple weeks back. FS but makes me miss Shiny and even Glenco. 250 HH. Seniors DM for more.

DaddyHard4
12-18-23, 16:23
Checked out Heaven On Earth couple weeks back. FS but makes me miss Shiny and even Glenco. 250 HH. Seniors DM for more.What's going on with Shiny? I tried to contact last week unsuccessfully.

FinallyJoined
12-18-23, 22:17
What's going on with Shiny? I tried to contact last week unsuccessfully.No clue. I remember seeing a report where someone mentioned having to go to the clinic after a visit, then supposedly they closed for some hvac. I'm not sure if they ever reopened. I feel like something must have happened there for them to make people start parking on the street and not in the back lot awhile back. Just because the county prosecutor won't prosecute doesn't mean the city won't make it hard to do business if people are complaining is my thoughts.