PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Spill
01-25-11, 02:21
Anyone have any info of this place. It has been a couple of years since I visited.

True Hobbiest
01-25-11, 11:03
Safe clean place, cute ladies, no extras of any kind. Not worth the trip.

TH.

Anyone have any info of this place. It has been a couple of years since I visited.

Spill
01-25-11, 13:39
Safe clean place, cute ladies, no extras of any kind. Not worth the trip.

TH. Thanks TH!

NewAgain
01-27-11, 13:21
Fun joint, but no extras, or even decent lap dances. Girls are how ever fun and nice. Prices on beers are average.

Victorth
01-27-11, 18:40
Fun joint, but no extras, or even decent lap dances. Girls are how ever fun and nice. Prices on beers are average.

I've been there several times, just not recently, so I don't remember much.

But I have a question.

I have a friend, a single-mother, whose son is turning 21 soon. He's quite naive and inexperienced, has never had a girlfriend. I joked with her about sending him to a strip club on his 21st birthday, and she had no problems with it.

Do you think the Blue Moon would be suitable for that, or would you recommend some other place?

Has to be within about 30 minutes of Acton.

TIA

Mwooo
01-28-11, 10:22

But I have a question.

I have a friend, a single-mother, whose son is turning 21 soon. He's quite naive and inexperienced, has never had a girlfriend. I joked with her about sending him to a strip club on his 21st birthday, and she had no problems with it.

Do you think the Blue Moon would be suitable for that, or would you recommend some other place?

TIAYou can check out reports in both the Worcester and Boston sections. Typically very hot dancers (at least some of them) , good contact on lap dances, etc. And it's pretty nice as far as strip clubs go. It's probably more like 45min+ from Acton, but likely worth it IMO.

Cascader
01-29-11, 15:12
Mac's II in Billerica is probably closer & is 18 plus. Smallish intimate club. Dancers have always been friendly, but not top shelf looks.

But I have a question.

TIA

Mwooo
01-31-11, 14:57
Mac's II in Billerica is probably closer & is 18 plus. Smallish intimate club. Dancers have always been friendly, but not top shelf looks.I'm sorry, but IMHO, that place is useless. Completely open / 0% private lap dance setup, def no touching, and very little to no contact. No booze.

I will say they often had some pretty hot dancers when I used to there way back in the day (shorlty after turning 18) , but I realized quickly that better lap dances and an overall much beter time were available elsewhere for the same $.

Santa66
03-14-11, 11:55
Anyone have any info of this place. It has been a couple of years since I visited.The last time I drove past this place (last week) , they were closed for "renovation". Maybe they will reopen (maybe not) with a different management. I always thought the beers were too expensive and the girls kind of mediocre, in general. Seems like any time I saw a real hottie, she was gone by the time I had made a return visit.

Lockmonster
06-16-11, 22:42
The last time I drove past this place (last week) , they were closed for "renovation". Maybe they will reopen (maybe not) with a different management. I always thought the beers were too expensive and the girls kind of mediocre, in general. Seems like any time I saw a real hottie, she was gone by the time I had made a return visit.I happened to drive by there a couple of days ago and saw that the "renovation" sign had been removed. All signs had been taken down for that matter. I think the place is toast.

Yellow Fever
06-19-11, 22:55
Talked to a Tyngsboro Resident up at Bike week I inquired about the moon and he said they got busted for prostitution.

Ampfan1395
10-24-11, 23:29
I'm sorry, but IMHO, that place is useless. Completely open / 0% private lap dance setup, def no touching, and very little to no contact. No booze.

I will say they often had some pretty hot dancers when I used to there way back in the day (shorlty after turning 18) , but I realized quickly that better lap dances and an overall much beter time were available elsewhere for the same $.I stopped in tonight and was pleasantly surprised. I'm from RI where it's FULL contact, but I got a great dance from a girl at Mac's. I saw about 6 girls there and every one of them was a 7 or better. They were all young and on the thin, as opposed to heavy, side. I got a dance and, while I was not supposed to touch, she was very accommodating. She managed to rub me in all the right places so my hands managed to do their thing without me actually touching. When she rubbed her chest against my face, there was a good amount of lingering around my mouth. Again, it's not RI, but it's also not following a 6 foot away rule!

I suggest you go for it. At $20. 00 per dance, it wasn't bad (I did tip on top of that). YMMY!

Danimal2000
06-15-12, 10:51
Only place on the cape but they don't take advantage of that this place is probably one of the best values in ma. Door charge is a odd amount either 11 or 13 don't remember the great thing about this place is cheap beers 3 bucks on a sat night they don have a ATM machine but you can get cash from the bar with no fee. I got a couple of lap dances at 20 a pop but they last a couple of songs each and all the girls working were good looking. The place also has pool tables but the only downside is it is a bit small so there isn't alot of space for the stage area.

Nfamous
01-27-13, 03:01
Knew nothing of the Moon but stepped in and had several beers. Place is good with pricing for alcohol. Lots of locals and an older male crowd.

I was with a friend of mine and of course we checked out the girls. They ranged from newbies to vets from age 20 to probably like 40.

The hottest things in there were probably the bartenders.

Intel told us the place was closed bc of a fire or something and that it was "brand new."

I gathered after an hr that the place was run by some older dudes who were said to be Hells Angels or former Hells Angels, whatever that is.

The LD area is WIDE open w / one couch inside a cubby. The bouncer or old dude would come around very very often to blatantly take a look. There are cameras everywhere in the place from the door to the register (understandable) to the front door to the door leading into an office. Dark and gloomy with a 80's overtone.

The girls seem to be druggies or former druggies which, in my opinion, is how they keep them coming in. I was told by one of the girls that the tip out is pretty cheap and if they stayed passed the scheduled time it was basically tripled in costs. For the most part, the girls are run down and run over with a couple 6's or 6 1/2's.

It's probably only good for several beers $4, which keeps customers coming back. Why pay $8 for one brew when you can pay $4?

BigJim959
03-19-13, 12:22
I meet a friend in Salisbury every month or two for a beer and to look at pretty girls. Have only been on a weeknight when not very busy, but quality of girls has always been good with few exceptions. Always 5-8 dancers on duty. Sometimes $10 neck / shoulder massage available. Table dances for $10 always seemed pretty good value, but I was told they don't offer any more during last visit. And rates for "semi private" dances went up to $25. Bummer. If you sit away from stage, girls will sit and chat and eventually ask if you want a dance. No hard sell, at least on a slow night. In my experience, level of contact varies a lot (none measure up to RI of course) , but some fun can be had. I'll likely visit again.

Spectator
03-27-13, 00:17
I gathered after an hr that the place was run by some older dudes who were said to be Hells Angels or former Hells Angels, that is.I always notice more than one patch wearing HA hanging out there, and last time noticed that they were cozy with the cash man so it's probably so. Girls are pretty and friendly, I like the townie bar feel, and it didn't seem like a biker bar, which is fine I like biker bars. Waitstaff is friendly, $5 for a Sam Adams, and the girls are sassy. Tattooed all over, but mostly slim. I'd say there are a few 8s and an occasional 9. No total mutts.

Would love to get takeout with almost any of them.

BostonDude781
03-31-13, 09:38
Any strip club open today?

Ridgid
08-23-13, 09:42
Had a little time to kill and was in the area so. Payed the $5 cover and walked in and saw Jade (Tiffany) sitting at the bar. She's tall, thin, with huge cans. I sat at the stage and watched a few dancers with lots of miles on them. I've been there before so I knew what I was getting. Sometimes you have to see the "tired" ones to truely appreciate the gems. Moved away from the stage and Jade joins me. Chit Chat and off we go to the private dance room. Three songs and $60- later I had a great time. Jade gives a great pd, not mechanical and very sensual. Although nothing like RI. It was the best pd I've had in many years.

R

Ccup2
08-23-13, 10:32
Had a little time to kill and was in the area so. Payed the $5 cover and walked in and saw Jade (Tiffany) sitting at the bar. She's tall, thin, with huge cans. I sat at the stage and watched a few dancers with lots of miles on them. I've been there before so I knew what I was getting. Sometimes you have to see the "tired" ones to truely appreciate the gems. Moved away from the stage and Jade joins me. Chit Chat and off we go to the private dance room. Three songs and $60- later I had a great time. Jade gives a great pd, not mechanical and very sensual. Although nothing like RI. It was the best pd I've had in many years.

RSorry but what is pd? And where is this place.

Mwooo
08-23-13, 11:21
Sorry but what is pd? And where is this place.

Kittens
99 Bridge Road
I-95 to Rt. 110 E to Rt. 1 S 3/4 mi
Salisbury, MA 01952

And I'm assuming pd is a typo of ld.

Ridgid
08-23-13, 14:07
Sorry but what is pd? And where is this place.Pd=Private Dance

Max Joseph
10-04-13, 14:56
I visited the Castaway Lounge (aka. Club Castaway) in Whately on Tuesday. No cover before 6:00. I showed up at about 4:00. I sat at the bar. Service was slow. Heidi sat on the stool next to me, and started massaging my thigh, We really hit it off. We discovered we had some common interests. Despite being bleached blonde with a BJU bikini top, she was a refined lady and great conversation. We talked about classical music while I drank my Budweisers. She massaged my neck, which was very nice.

Then it was her turn to dance. I went over to the stage. Unlike the girl that was on earlier, Heidi got comfortable. Heidi's in her early to mid thirties. She has a sweet, well-toned body for a woman who's had kids. No, it's not an 18-year-old's body, but she's got fine legs and a fine ass. Got very close to both. Her breasts are natural. Generous handful (which I got later in the lap dance) , not pert, but not droopy. She's about 5'9." Hair straight, down to her scapulae. She's nicely shaved, but not waxed, and has an endearing see-section scar. Also, Heidi isn't all pierced and tatted up. I don't mind a couple of well-placed tattoos, but stripper inking isn't my thing. I don't like the acronym MILF for a woman under forty, but that might be the term I'm looking for.

I bought her a vodka and something, which was evidently ten dollars, but I wasn't going to complain. I got another beer, and we headed back to the lap dance area. I got 3 for 75. I didn't negotiate beforeheand. Dances are supposed to be 20, but she did plenty of roaming, thrusting, and lingering. She caressed my face with her breasts in all 3 dances. In the last dance, I bit her nipple accidentally on purpose."Ow," she exclaimed. I said I was sorry and she kept on grinding. Thus, I didn't mind the extra 15. Felt I got my money's worth from Heidi. She got within an inch of my nose with her clit, and even swiped my nose a bit with her rear. I could faintly smell her sweet pussy and tart asshole. It was all just right.

We talked more at the bar and I nursed another beer. Her shift was ending and she was asking one of the trollish-looking regulars for a ride home. My funds were about depleted. They have an ATM at Castaway, but it costs 6 bucks. I couldn't cough up more dough for lap dances, but I did hang out by at the stage a while longer. The other dancers seemed like nice local girls. Homey, not glamorous. But that's my preference. Sammi reeked cheap fragrance and cigarette smoke, which was kind of a turn on for me. She's got nice round natural breasts. We talked about her tats. She was impressed I could reference the names on her right bicep (one an industrial musician, and the other a Satanist). Sammi let me put the 1s in her garter. She had a nice little patch of black pubes above her clit. Again, that's a plus for me. I like natural, actually, but club managers don't allow it. I found the Castaways girls kind of kissy, not on the lips, but on the cheek and ear. Very nice.

Anyway, I split at about 7:00 feeling I got my money's worth. I rarely have the funds to go to a club. I'm on disability, so money's too tight to mention. I'll treat myself to Castaways once more and then lie low for a while.

Another nice thing about Castaways is it's in a quiet rural area. It's on Rte. 5&10 in Whately a few miles south of Yankee Candle in So. Deerfield. No city traffic, no maze of urban blocks to contend with, no parking problems, and no scary characters milling around.

Again, if you go to Castaways, I recommend Heidi. She said she's there every day. I think that means day shift, and I'm not sure about weekends.

If I go again, I'll compare and contrast.

MJ

Lurker52
11-06-13, 12:30
Heidi is simply amazing, beautiful, classy, and very friendly. Sammi is cute as a button and has some major champagne room skills. Most of the other day shift dancers are also well worth taking for a spin, and do not mind simple, honest questions if you come across as a nice guy. Highly recommend, especially during day shift when there are more regulars and fewer "eyes" on the back room. PM me for details if you're a trusted senior.

L52.

Max Joseph
06-29-14, 13:25
Heidi is simply amazing, beautiful, classy, and very friendly. Sammi is cute as a button and has some major champagne room skills. Most of the other day shift dancers are also well worth taking for a spin, and do not mind simple, honest questions if you come across as a nice guy. Highly recommend, especially during day shift when there are more regulars and fewer "eyes" on the back room. PM me for details if you're a trusted senior.

L52.I haven't been back to Castaways for a while, don't have the bucks to make it worth it. I liked Sammi a whole lot too. I agree on Heidi per my earlier post, but she told me way to much about herself, including her real name. She was talking about her other career. In turn, I found out I know who her ex-husband is, and colleagues of his in Boston I hold in high esteem. I'll say no more on the matter. Lesson learned, if a dancer or a SW offers up her real name, I'll stop her before I hear it. I'm waaaaay to nosy with Google searches. Curiosity killed the cat. Heidi only told me her first name, but she told me her ex's full name.

I mean, I went back a couple of times and enjoyed her company all the same, and I certainly respected her privacy inasmuch as I kept my mouth shut. However, I think I'd rather only know dancers as the identity they assume for the club.

Member #5037
02-08-15, 22:25
Working up on Rte. 1 in Saugus. Which club should I hit on the soutbound ride home?

Boston P A
02-10-15, 11:55
Working up on Rte. 1 in Saugus. Which club should I hit on the soutbound ride home?That depends on what you want. (What you really want, you're not going to get at either of these two clubs.) Cabaret is kind of a dive with a lot of regular customers. Dances are $20 for about 4 minutes of no contact. If you're willing to make about three visits, you too will get treated as a regular. The "Cheers factor" is higher than most clubs, and the dancers are unlikely to hustle you for a dance unless you invite it.

At the Squire, dances are $30 for about 3 minutes of no contact (or $50 for six minutes, still no contact). The interior decoration and the dancers are both a little more upscale than the Cabaret. Dancers start the day owing the club about $100, so they're going to be your best friend for about five minutes before they ask you to buy a private dance.

Member #5037
02-10-15, 13:50
That depends on what you want. (What you really want, you're not going to get at either of these two clubs.) Cabaret is kind of a dive with a lot of regular customers. Dances are $20 for about 4 minutes of no contact. If you're willing to make about three visits, you too will get treated as a regular. The "Cheers factor" is higher than most clubs, and the dancers are unlikely to hustle you for a dance unless you invite it.

At the Squire, dances are $30 for about 3 minutes of no contact (or $50 for six minutes, still no contact). The interior decoration and the dancers are both a little more upscale than the Cabaret. Dancers start the day owing the club about $100, so they're going to be your best friend for about five minutes before they ask you to buy a private dance.Thanks for the response Boston Pa. Sounds like I should just stop at Hooters. LOL.

Probably going to hit The Squires.

Max Joseph
05-01-15, 03:19
I ventured another visit to the Club Castaway. I arrived about 4:00 pm on Tuesday. Dead. Few guys at the bar, girls taking turns one at a time. Heidi was rubbing her thigh against my cheek when she recognized me from last time. She hat told me her real name last time.

I had contacted her through voice mail. It turned out ugly. Heidi avoided me for the rest of the time. Jazzy did some dancing for me, but she was very new and shy. She was a cute little suicide blonde who will be great when she learns how to get in the altogether.

On stage. She offered me a private dance on stage. I also gave another stage dancer $. 1 tips at the stage but I can't remember her name.

The bartender was slow and inattentive. I asked for a Tequila Sunrise. She didn't know how to make one, so I just asked for a gin and tonic. She asked if I wanted Tanqueray or Beefeater. I said Tanqueray was fine. She made a good one.

Sammi made all the difference. She did the best stage dances. A lot of bang for the buck. I went back to the bar and she sat next to me and asked if I wanted a private dance. First I said I wasn't sure, then she kept flirting with me, so I said, "What the hell.

I'm easy, yes!

I was already turned on and raring to go. Sammi is wonderful on the lap grinding, and rubbing her pert breasts in my face, and moaning and groaning and talking dirty. I wold have liked more close up face time with her pussy and ass. I like to catch a bit of.

Wetness and scent if I can. However, she was so good at the grind and the simulated sex that it took only two dances for me to wish I'd brought and extra sock. I could feel through my drawers how wet she was. Really into it, or faking it really well. All the same.

To me. SHOO-DOGGIE! WOW! I can't recommend Sammi enough! First time I've ever left a club, you know, satisfied. Sammie has been there a few years. She's about 5'8" with dirty blonde hair, and a nice curvy body with just enough comfy.

Baby fat to rub against you. Total damage with Sammi $. 5, tipped her. 15, so. 65.

That's half what I spent on Heidi last time I was there, and Sammi got me to pop my cork, Heidi didn't. Not exactly sure Sammi's hours. Check out the club. I was there on a Tuesday afternoon.

BobbyJoeMudda
05-01-15, 19:18
I ventured another visit to the Club Castaway. I arrived about 4:00 pm on Tuesday. Dead. Few guys at the bar, girls taking turns one at a time. Heidi was rubbing her thigh against my cheek when she recognized me from last time. She hat told me her real name last time.

I had contacted her through voice mail. It turned out ugly. Heidi avoided me for the rest of the time. Jazzy did some dancing for me, but she was very new and shy. She was a cute little suicide blonde who will be great when she learns how to get in the altogether.

On stage. She offered me a private dance on stage. I also gave another stage dancer $. 1 tips at the stage but I can't remember her name.

The bartender was slow and inattentive. I asked for a Tequila Sunrise. She didn't know how to make one, so I just asked for a gin and tonic. She asked if I wanted Tanqueray or Beefeater. I said Tanqueray was fine. She made a good one.

Sammi made all the difference. She did the best stage dances. A lot of bang for the buck. I went back to the bar and she sat next to me and asked if I wanted a private dance. First I said I wasn't sure, then she kept flirting with me, so I said, "What the hell.

I'm easy, yes!

I was already turned on and raring to go. Sammi is wonderful on the lap grinding, and rubbing her pert breasts in my face, and moaning and groaning and talking dirty. I wold have liked more close up face time with her pussy and ass. I like to catch a bit of.

Wetness and scent if I can. However, she was so good at the grind and the simulated sex that it took only two dances for me to wish I'd brought and extra sock. I could feel through my drawers how wet she was. Really into it, or faking it really well. All the same.

To me. SHOO-DOGGIE! WOW! I can't recommend Sammi enough! First time I've ever left a club, you know, satisfied. Sammie has been there a few years. She's about 5'8" with dirty blonde hair, and a nice curvy body with just enough comfy.

Baby fat to rub against you. Total damage with Sammi $. 5, tipped her. 15, so. 65.

That's half what I spent on Heidi last time I was there, and Sammi got me to pop my cork, Heidi didn't. Not exactly sure Sammi's hours. Check out the club. I was there on a Tuesday afternoon.Thanks for the report! I work pretty near to there, but had a mediocre experience the last time I went. Maybe it's time for another visit. Jazzy sounds intriguing.

Max Joseph
05-06-15, 17:49
Thanks for the report! I work pretty near to there, but had a mediocre experience the last time I went. Maybe it's time for another visit. Jazzy sounds intriguing.As always YMMV with Castaways.

I went back again and met a cute spinner calling herself Eleandra. She is perhaps around 23 with adorable little glasses that give her a hot nerd look.

But I was saving my $ for Sammi. She allowed more contact and roaming than I've had with a LD before. Of course, my experience is quite a bit more limited than seniors around here! Sammi let me stroke her breasts a bit.

She spun around and got close into my face. She let me knead her inner thighs and and spread her open. I wanted to make a dive for it, but one has to inhibit oneself at these times! I did brush a finger against her kitty for a sec, but she said, "Nuh-uh-uh. ".

Cue taken.

As she did the Tuesday before, she really got into the grinding, moaning, and dirty talk. I didn't pop one off, but junior might have cooperated for the time another Ben would have bought, but I just don't have that kind of scratch. I told her that.

Though I couldn't repeat the finale I had earlier in the week, she made me a very happy man. It was $. 75 for 3 dances, tipped her $. 25. We said sayanara with mutual light kisses to the cheeks and neck. Sammi might be 30. Dirty blonde hair. She's perhaps 5'4".

But taller with the monster heels. She has just enough padding for comfort, but certainly not overweight. I recommend her again as the best you're going to get at Castaways! Though, perhaps next time, whenever that is, I'll take a chance on Eleandra if she's.

Around.

A word about Club Castaways in Whately.

Whoever called it the "Cheers" of strip clubs was right. It is not the edgiest place with the hottest girls or the most possibilities. But it is a friendly place. If you get there in the late afternoon, there isn't even a doorman. You don't have to navigate.

Your way around scary city streets and around scary dudes in or out of the club. Nobody's packing heat. The girls aren't all doped on H, like certain W. Mass. Clubs that will remain unnamed. Whately is farm country just off of I-91, not a long drive.

Even from the Springfield area. The clientele is old locals and work-a-day fellas. Nobody who's going to make you nervous.

I've tried other clubs, but I always come back to Castaways. It's easy and stress free. Yeah, you'll hear rumors about the owner or complaints about the bartender, but these are very minor things compared to the good stuff about Castaways. The bad.

Stuff is more about the character of a place that has been in business for decades.

Wish I could get back more often, but I'm a man of modest means. I'll stay in touch.

-- Max Joseph.

Ish Ling
05-13-15, 02:13
I've tried other clubs, but I always come back to Castaways. It's easy and stress free. Yeah, you'll hear rumors about the owner or complaints about the bartender, but these are very minor things compared to the good stuff about Castaways. The bad.
What are the rumors?

Max Joseph
05-16-15, 17:28
What are the rumors?http://www.recorder.com/home/14345979-95/whately-strip-club-owner-acquitted-of-sexual-harassment-assault-claims

Rick Grimes
10-23-15, 11:23
Any one on this board ever take the day girl Sapphire home after her shift there?

Max Joseph
11-13-15, 22:36
I returned to my old haunt Castaways on Wednesday, late afternoon. Chatted with a couple of dancers at the bar while I sipped a double gin & tonic. The dancers do try to hustle you in the back right away. I can't say I blame them. Not much money to be made on the stage. I do like to spend some time paying dollars at the stage to get in the mood. I saw Heidi, but I didn't recognize her. She sheared off her blonde locks. The Annie Lennox look doesn't work for her. I hope she grows it back. She was also hanging all over some other dude when it was her turn on stage. She took my dollar and gave me about 15 seconds, then disappeared in the back with the other dude. Meh, just a buck, I'm not going to bellyache about it. If you like a statuesque lady with just enough meat on her bones, Heidi is your gal! She does play favorites, though, and ever since our bad run-in in a couple of years ago, I'm not one of them!

Julie and I flirted while she danced for me at the stage. She's a very cute brunette with long straight hair and delicate features. She was very sweet and tussled my crew cut hair, remarking on how ticklish it was. She's tall, but when you're my height, so are a lot of people! I'd say she's about 5' 8" minus the stiletto heels. Early twenties. Smallish perky breasts. I decided she was the one. I went in the back with her. She gave a good lap dance, but did not remove her little purple panties. Teased like she was going to. If she had I might have tipped higher. I'm not complaining, though. She did some good grinding and allowed nice roaming. I didn't take liberties with her private areas. I did feel the warm stubble of her upper thighs / bikini area, which was a turn-on. Her perfume was sweet, her skin was smooth, and her rich umber nips were nice and hard as they brushed over my face from time to time. By the end of the second song, I was *satisfied,* so I opted not to go for a third. Those dances are. 25 a piece. I felt a bit cheap tipping her only. 10, but there are girls there who get in the altogether right from the get go, such as Sammi, who was not there that evening. I would take another dance from Julie in a New York Minute. I'm sure I could have gotten her bare puss at nose level in the third dance. Maybe next time. SMILES!

Max Joseph
11-21-15, 01:34
My final dispatch from Castaways. It looks like I'll have to find a new club. No, they didn't throw my out, but their most popular dancer, Heidi, doesn't want me around. Apparently strippers do read strip club reviews. She read one she didn't like and correctly deduced it was from me. It wasn't on this site, but another review site. I mentioned I thought the reason she was giving me the cold shoulder was because I knew too much about her. I summarized our run-in in 2013. She confronted me at the stage. I said, "it's a free country and I could publish what I liked. " Said, "Don't expect ME to dance for YOU for a dollar!" I had the sense not to say, "What about for $100?" I just said, "What's done is done. " She countered that I could make it right by going back to that review site and saying nice things about her. I pointed out that everything I had said about her skills as a dancer and her personality were all sterling positive reviews. She shook her head no, and stormed off.

I performer who demands only positive reviews is unreasonable. Perhaps going detailing what happened between us was a faux pas. However, part of her performance as an exotic dancer is the seduction at the bar to get me to go out back and blow a Ben on a lap dance. One strategy she used, besides massaging my thigh, my neck, and my hair, was to tell me all about who her ex-husband was, her divorce, her custody battle, her expertise in the field she works in apart from dancing, and, of course, her real name, which isn't Heidi. Since I have interests in the same field, I looked up her name. I didn't know her ex-personally, but I certainly knew he was. I didn't mention any names or what her profession was other than exotic dancer. I gave no traceable evidence. She just knew it was me, presumably, because I'm the only guy she told.

Over and over, strip club truth-tellers tell you the women there are not there to be real. They are their to be fantasy. The fantasy starts while you are buying drinks and she is trying to woo you to the LD area. If she wants to mix it up with reality, I will report on that as well (minus identifying information). Heck, Heidi, if you don't want it mentioned, don't parade it down the runway!

She's still the best thing Castaways has going. I still recommend her above all others. But I'm done with her and I'm done with Castaways. I don't want to run into her and feel that pall of tension. God only knows if she bad mouths me to other dancers there. She has all the discretion of a flying mallet. Don't get too personal with her, that's all.

The music is terrible at Castaways. It tends to be the same few crummy hip-hop records over and over again. The bartenders are slow. They gossip with their buddies and neglect customers. The girls hang off the guys the see as walking ATMs. Often there is nobody on the stage. Only Heidi gets naked on stage, and she made it clear she wouldn't do it for me! I said on my first post about Castaways, YMMV. Tonight, I TOFTT. I did spark up a nice conversation with Leandra, a very cute 20-year-old Italian-American gal, who did talk me into an LD. As much as I enjoyed talking to her, Mr. Happy was in a sad mood, and Leandra made no hint of even showing me her breasts. She allowed minimal roaming and made me lean back the whole time. Leandra is tiny. A bigger, fleshier gal might get by with just grinding and no roaming, and no titties out, but her grinding was mechanical, and even uncomfortable. I didn't even go for a second song. The first "song" was only half of "Eye of the Tiger," mind you. I paid her the $25 and a meager $5 tip. I took my drink back to the bar and brooded for a while. I was disappointed about the crummy dance and Mr. Happy not perking up. That's when Heidi hit the stage and we had our final confrontation of which I have written above.

If Heidi had been forgiving of my faux pas, she could have taken $100 off me tonight in an LD. But Heidi is so much in demand, she doesn't have to worry, and she can turn business away. She has turned my business away from Castaways altogether. My next report will be from a different club. Anthony's in South Hadley or Magic Lantern in Monson. I don't belong in Springfield!

Rupert Thomas
08-16-16, 05:31
Went to Castaways a few months ago while in the area for business. For the most part it's nothing impressive, somewhat. Not dirty, but not clean. Below what I'm used to, but to be fair, most of the clubs I go to are in major metropolitan areas, and this place is in the sticks. Some of the girls seemed almost strung out, but whatever. Mostly pretty hot.

One though, really, stuck in my mind. Heidi. Oh. My. Lord. This woman is, um, talented. Smart as a whip, hot as a pistol. Not the youngest one in the stable, but hot damn, really. She'll, um, provide what you're looking for. I spent wayyyyyy too much money, but worth every cent. She was working me, to be sure, but again. If I was taken, I was more than glad to be taken.

Someone here said something about pissing her off. She's the last woman I'd want to piss off, if only because I plan to visit her again and again. I'm not going to say much here, other than, yeah, you'll leave happy. Tried to see if she'd meet me outside the club, and she didn't seem opposed, I just didn't have the wallet to cover what it would have taken to make that happen. I'll be back though.

Let's just say that I have very. Particular. Tastes. I told her what I like, and she fell right into. Character? True pro, and STACKED. A real woman. Tall, built, and hot as all hell. She's the one you want, guys.

The guy who posted about pissing her off suggested that she reads these reviews. If you're reading this Heidi, Daddy will be back in October, with a thicker wallet.

I cannot recommend her services enough. Worth going out of your way if you're passing through.

Max Joseph
08-30-16, 01:20
Went to Castaways a few months ago while in the area for business. For the most part it's nothing impressive, somewhat. Not dirty, but not clean. Below what I'm used to, but to be fair, most of the clubs I go to are in major metropolitan areas, and this place is in the sticks. Some of the girls seemed almost strung out, but whatever. Mostly pretty hot.

One though, really, stuck in my mind. Heidi. Oh. My. Lord. This woman is, um, talented. Smart as a whip, hot as a pistol. Not the youngest one in the stable, but hot damn, really. She'll, um, provide what you're looking for. I spent wayyyyyy too much money, but worth every cent. She was working me, to be sure, but again. If I was taken, I was more than glad to be taken.

Someone here said something about pissing her off. She's the last woman I'd want to piss off, if only because I plan to visit her again and again. I'm not going to say much here, other than, yeah, you'll leave happy. Tried to see if she'd meet me outside the club, and she didn't seem opposed, I just didn't have the wallet to cover what it would have taken to make that happen. I'll be back though.

Let's just say that I have very. Particular. Tastes. I told her what I like, and she fell right into. Character? True pro, and STACKED. A real woman. Tall, built, and hot as all hell. She's the one you want, guys.

The guy who posted about pissing her off suggested that she reads these reviews. If you're reading this Heidi, Daddy will be back in October, with a thicker wallet.

I cannot recommend her services enough. Worth going out of your way if you're passing through.Heidi's great. Just don't let her tell you her real name or the life she left when she started swimming. Don't let her talk about her ex-husband. Don't let her talk to you about classical piano. She seems like the Queen Bee of the club, but she's a broken soul. She's paranoid about her new life meeting her old. Relate to her as Heidi the dancer, and nothing else. Everything will be fine if you do. And be polite to Jackie the bartender, no matter what. Jackie and Heidi are the reasons I shall never set foot in Castaways again.

PIB629
01-05-17, 18:12
Going to be in the area soon. The last reports for Kittens and Tens are from 2013. Anyone with recent info about quality of girls, mileage, ld costs, cover? Thanks.

Pablo126
12-29-18, 19:50
Had a great time this summer with Bella and Taylor (Kelly) at Castaways. Haven't been able to go back since, but have noticed the new manager has been updating facebook with the daily lineup. Haven't seen either of them listed. What happened? Are they elsewhere?

Follow up. How is it there since Bellavendetta took over as manager?

Thanks.

AlbertSinger
12-30-18, 10:05
Had a great time this summer with Bella and Taylor (Kelly) at Castaways. Haven't been able to go back since, but have noticed the new manager has been updating facebook with the daily lineup. Haven't seen either of them listed. What happened? Are they elsewhere?

Thanks.Now that bellavendetta is taking over I see on their website she's turning it into a transgender club. So be careful on who you get a dance from. LOL.

RiskyBusines
01-06-19, 13:32

Thanks.I was in the area for work for about 2 months and I enjoyed going to castaways. It was more like a bar than a strip club no one would ever really sit on pervert row and throw money. The girls kinda just sat on the stage and talked.

WTF is this about turning it to a transgender club? And who's the new manager.

Pablo126
01-14-19, 17:45
I was in the area for work for about 2 months and I enjoyed going to castaways. It was more like a bar than a strip club no one would ever really sit on pervert row and throw money. The girls kinda just sat on the stage and talked.

WTF is this about turning it to a transgender club? And who's the new manager.It was a little like that when I first got there, but when I sat at the stage, another guy sat too, and then they danced. A few girls only spent time with a guy at the bar the whole night, but the rest worked it.

Idk about transgender. They are hosting (hosted?) one event on a night when its usually closed for nude drawing or something and a T was the main attraction. But I haven't seen or heard it anywhere else.

Google bellavendetta. She's like a local fetish porn mistress stripper. Manages the club now.

Garthy
01-15-19, 16:18
I was in the area for work for about 2 months and I enjoyed going to castaways. It was more like a bar than a strip club no one would ever really sit on pervert row and throw money. The girls kinda just sat on the stage and talked.

WTF is this about turning it to a transgender club? And who's the new manager.Haven't been since last winter. Met Bella Vendetta and what a cool person she is!

Also, this is a surprisingly low-key "townie" strip place considering its proximity to NoHo. I have had take out from here in the past without much fuss.

Just only seem to stop there when going from North to South on occasion. Usually winter!

Pablo126
05-20-19, 21:32
Met Bella Vendetta and what a cool person she is!According to her twitter, she quit.

BigMick54
06-29-19, 19:44
Went to Tens in Salisbury Sat afternoon. There was about 6 patrons but they had about 7 girls working.

There were 2 girls at the bar where I ordered my beverage. Did a quick intro with Vicky.

Very sweet girl.

Went and sat a little distance from the stage and after a little while Vicky came over and sat with me.

What a lovely girl, great conversation and she is gorgeous.

After about a half hour I asked to a private dance. What a hot young lady she is.

If you go there and happen to meet up with Vicky please be very nice to her.

Bealsy27
11-17-19, 00:16
Visited Kittens tonight in Salisbury. First time going there in a few months as I live up in NH. 4 girls working 2 not so great 1 ok and there was a new girl (again I haven't been there in a while may not be so new). She was real cute with an amazing body. Wish I caught her name as she was coming on the stage for the first time as I was leaving.

IrishPlaya
11-23-20, 18:44
Went there for first time in ages. 4 girls. 1 blonde that's been working there 30 years. LOL. She's quite the tease& actually had me sold on lap dance when she made it a point to snuck 2 fingers in herself on stage. I think she may have even winked her a hole at me.

Lap dance wasn't too bad. No touching allowed, although she has no probs rubbing her tits all over your face, etc.

They serve alcohol &you must purchase food. (Ordered fries, didn't eat a single 1. But sat there for a good 90 minutes).

Ridgid
11-24-20, 23:20
Went there for first time in ages. 4 girls. 1 blonde that's been working there 30 years. LOL. She's quite the tease& actually had me sold on lap dance when she made it a point to snuck 2 fingers in herself on stage. I think she may have even winked her a hole at me.

Lap dance wasn't too bad. No touching allowed, although she has no probs rubbing her tits all over your face, etc.

They serve alcohol &you must purchase food. (Ordered fries, didn't eat a single 1. But sat there for a good 90 minutes).Didn't know that they were open. I'll be freeing some time to scratch that itch I've been having. Is Tens open too?

IrishPlaya
11-30-20, 13:46
Unfortunately I don't believe so. Which is shocking to me. I would think all of them would follow suit.

If you do head to kittens, check their hours because I believe they are only open Wed-Sun with reduced hours. Enjoy my friend!

Didn't know that they were open. I'll be freeing some time to scratch that itch I've been having. Is Tens open too?

Ridgid
11-30-20, 21:19
Unfortunately I don't believe so. Which is shocking to me. I would think all of them would follow suit.

If you do head to kittens, check their hours because I believe they are only open Wed-Sun with reduced hours. Enjoy my friend!Will do as I thought they were closed.

IrishPlaya
05-31-21, 17:29
Went there on Opening Day. Mid afternoon &the talent was actually pretty fucking amazing! 2 seductive, Hawaiian looking chicks. Tall smoking blonde (summer)&another 2 girls in early 20's with some meat. Only 1 was mehhhhh. Others were legit top notch! Can't wait for amateur night! LOL.

ReadyToLear
05-31-21, 21:19
Pre-Covid I stopped by Castaways and they had a sign closed for renovations or something like that. Wondering if they've reopened.

Pablo126
06-06-21, 21:57
Pre-Covid I stopped by Castaways and they had a sign closed for renovations or something like that. Wondering if they've reopened.Happened to drive by today, a Sunday around 2 pm. Ghost town. But google says wed-sat 1 p-1 a. Google used to just always say "closed", if that's worth anything.

Pablo126
07-26-21, 10:12
Pre-Covid I stopped by Castaways and they had a sign closed for renovations or something like that. Wondering if they've reopened.Randomly googled castaway whately and found this article from earlier this month:

https://www.gazettenet.com/Whately-s-Club-Castaway-owners--working-on-a-plan-to-reopen--41274206

Dokken82
12-17-21, 22:46
Any take out available at Kittens?

Sadinhaverhill
12-20-21, 12:30
Any take out available at Kittens?Nope, and if they catch wind of you fishing there, they toss you out and stick a photo at the door to keep you out.

source: Friend with the owner.

EasyCnote
12-21-21, 07:15
Nope, and if they catch wind of you fishing there, they toss you out and stick a photo at the door to keep you out.

source: Friend with the owner.That story definitely is worth investigating further, if indeed true, that is one dumb owner.

Sadinhaverhill
12-22-21, 13:15
That story definitely is worth investigating further, if indeed true, that is one dumb owner.The club has had a tumultuous history, opening without a liquor license among others. The new owner is trying to keep the reputation of it up and up as they are under intense scrutiny.

It's not a dumb owner to not want to lose their business because people are looking for take out.

EasyCnote
12-22-21, 17:42
The club has had a tumultuous history, opening without a liquor license among others. The new owner is trying to keep the reputation of it up and up as they are under intense scrutiny.

It's not a dumb owner to not want to lose their business because people are looking for take out.Last time I checked, it's not against the law to ask a woman for a date, wherever you may be, if done politely and the woman doesn't feel harassed or uncomfortable by the man's presence, a simple warning to the customer should be sufficient, given the atmosphere of the business, the right to privacy should be taken into account by management.

Pablo126
01-09-22, 16:13
Anyone know if the Dominican Bella who used to work at Castaways is still around / dancing? Would love to see her.

Ddigg
04-07-22, 13:45
I'm going to be in the area tomorrow and would like to visit a club. Went to TUSCL, followed a link to their website, but it seems to be down. A general search turned up different hours of operation, but both postings were old. Any advice would be of help for an out of town visitor.

Soap Dish
04-07-22, 19:00
I'm going to be in the area tomorrow and would like to visit a club. Went to TUSCL, followed a link to their website, but it seems to be down. A general search turned up different hours of operation, but both postings were old. Any advice would be of help for an out of town visitor.Spend extra time driving and visit the clubs in Prov RI. Much more contact.

Jacob David
08-12-22, 13:12
I will also visit the clubs.

Crabbi
11-02-22, 22:53
Don't know if this belongs here or in the Worcester thread but any reports?

I know MMV girl to girl but in general Private Rooms available with some action.

Eventually will just take the trek but would be nice to know the "potential" ahead of time.

TIA!!

Markvi
10-08-23, 11:39
Few days ago I went to Cabaret, and noticed something unusual. For years every time I had a lap dance, some bouncer would check on me at least once, to make sure I kept my hands to myself. This time I had two lap dances, and no bouncer peeked in. And the second dancer (Brenda) was quite encouraging about roaming. I wonder if the bouncers were just busy, or if Cabaret is not getting enough business so decided to "look the other way"?

Harmen
10-11-23, 12:03
Few days ago I went to Cabaret, and noticed something unusual. For years every time I had a lap dance, some bouncer would check on me at least once, to make sure I kept my hands to myself. This time I had two lap dances, and no bouncer peeked in. And the second dancer (Brenda) was quite encouraging about roaming. I wonder if the bouncers were just busy, or if Cabaret is not getting enough business so decided to "look the other way"?Is Brenda a brazilian?

Markvi
10-13-23, 07:44
Is Brenda a brazilian?Yes she is.

Harmen
10-15-23, 12:07
Yes she is.Thanks for the response!