PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

OldManMass
09-02-18, 09:29
Some LEO in my area have been quite aggressive. On of my regulars was arrested the other night. Stated that LEO has seen her in a vehicle (probably saw the scoop) and pulled her and the client over. Then proceeded to conduct a "field lie detector test". Where LEO separated the 2 and asked each one questions. If you lied to him you were going to jail. In the end the client came clean and my regular was in jail.

My question for the team is this: Can police just yank you over because they see a lady who is a suspected SW in your car? Is that considered the probable cause?

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

LustyB
09-02-18, 20:41
Some LEO in my area have been quite aggressive. On of my regulars was arrested the other night. Stated that LEO has seen her in a vehicle (probably saw the scoop) and pulled her and the client over. Then proceeded to conduct a "field lie detector test". Where LEO separated the 2 and asked each one questions. If you lied to him you were going to jail. In the end the client came clean and my regular was in jail.

My question for the team is this: Can police just yank you over because they see a lady who is a suspected SW in your car? Is that considered the probable cause?

Thanks in advance for your consideration.Not really but they can do anything they want. As far as I know, that doesn't happen in wormtown. Its called a Terry stop, after Terry v. Ohio. SCOTUS ruled that cops can pull you over without PC under limited circumstances to investigate something suspicious or to prevent a crime. Its supposed to be very limited, but like anything else, cops abuse it.

Police may stop a person if they have a reasonable suspicion that the person has committed or is about to commit a crime, and may frisk the suspect for weapons if they have reasonable suspicion that the suspect is armed and dangerous, without violating the Fourth Amendment prohibition on unreasonable searches and seizures.

If they pull that shit, just ask if your being detained and free to go. A Terry stop means they dont have any evidence a crime was commuted and can’t arrest you unless you incriminate yourself. They can't take you to jail for having a girl in the car. To get you for prostitution they have to see money pass, etc etc. And that won't ever happen. Reverse stings is the only way they get us on the actual charge. They can run the girls in for being a "common street walker" if they are known hoes. But giving a girl a ride is not illegal, I dont care what anyone tells you. If it happens to you, just ask if your being detained and am I free to go. You are under zero obligation to answer any of their questions, period.
If your being detained, then they should read you your rights and your still under no obligation to tell them jack shit without a lawyer.
That kind of crap is designed to scare you into confessing a crime i.e. sexual conduct for a fee.
Dont fall for it.

OldManMass
09-02-18, 23:10
Not really but they can do anything they want. As far as I know, that doesn't happen in wormtown. Its called a Terry stop, after Terry v. Ohio. SCOTUS ruled that cops can pull you over without PC under limited circumstances to investigate something suspicious or to prevent a crime. Its supposed to be very limited, but like anything else, cops abuse it.
Thanks again for the assistance, I was able to pull this off a Mass. Gov Blog.

When can a police officer stop you in the street and search you?

In other words, what constitutes a legal stop (seizure), and search or pat-frisk, according to Massachusetts law? This may be confusing for many people. Citizens have an expectation of privacy and want to avoid harassment or unreasonable search and seizure, yet clearly the police have to be able to protect themselves and the community from crime. The law in this case, as so often, is about trying to achieve the right balance between two equally important goals.

Terry v. Ohio, 392 USA 1 (1968) is the seminal United States Supreme Court case that sets the standard requirements for a stop and frisk. The term "Terry stop", commonly used in legal parlance, derives from this case. According to the Terry case, there is a 2-pronged requirement for a stop and frisk.

The recent case of Commonwealth v. Narcisse, 457 Mass. 1 (2010) clarifies the standard in Massachusetts. "This court concluded that police officers may not escalate a consensual encounter with an individual into a protective frisk absent a reasonable suspicion that the individual has committed, was committing, or was about to commit a criminal offense, and that the individual is armed and dangerous. ".

One of the best sources for researching this question is Suppression matters under Massachusetts law (by judges Joseph A. Grasso & Christine M. McEvoy, updated annually by the publisher Matthew Bender), particularly Part II (chapter 4 & 5): "Stop and Frisk: a form of warrantless search and seizure. " This discusses warrantless searches of people both on foot and in motor vehicles.

Greasy105
09-05-18, 04:51
Took a ride on my way to work this morning in the streets we're literally full of girls. From McDonald's all the way down to Compare Foods at every corner. Right about where Clark is I saw these two real small spinners walking around looking pretty drunk but figured they were probably working. Swung back around and I wasn't sure if my eyes are deceiving me but I thought one was finally an Asian girl on the street. I wasn't even really interested picking anybody up but I could not let this opportunity pass so I whipped around again and she hopped right in. She said her name was Lena from Vietnam, her English was poor at best. Should a slim little body probably a hundred and five pounds at most with an ass that fit in the palm of my hand. For an easy 20 she went to work but didn't swallow only Chief complaint almost a deal-breaker but I've been waiting to run into a moment like this for a while definitely a bucket list thing for me. It's also worth mentioning she's the second girl let's ask me if I had a condom for head.

Which is never happened before but both times were the girls I've never seen before either. Also worth mentioning there was a super cute blond short with a nice bubble butt and I think blue hair mixed in down by Compare Foods definitely a plentiful morning.

LustyB
09-05-18, 05:26
Must be the name of the summer.

Went down yesterday after work and made a few runs. A few jiz mops I didn’t recognize. Saw Sharon, and spied Shellie down by the park bee bopping down the street smoking a cig talking to a goon on a bike. She looked waaayyyy fucked up so I let her go by. Some body must have scooped her because after I turned around in Webster sq, and went back, she was gone.

Pulled into a parking lot next to 7-11 to answer a phone call. Had the window down. Girl walked up and asked if I had a light. Told her no. She asked if I wanted company and I initially told her no. Mousy brunette, about 5 feet, no tits. She reached thru the window and felt me up so I said what the fuck. She said her name was Candace. The minute she got in, she hit me up for money. I told her all I had was $20. She bitched a little but finally said ok. Then the trouble started. Wanted to mo eye so she could go to 7-11 to get a lighter. Says she always gets money up front. Told her no. Let's go to my spot, get the deed done, then she can ha e the money. Kept bitching. So now we're mobile. Wanted me to drop her off st Price Chopper, give her $20 to let her buy shit, then she'd come back. Bwhahaha. Then she kept bitching about the $20. I turned around and pulled into the dip and dots and told her to get the fuck out. She didn't want to get out at first, it I told her if she didn't get out, I had a persuader under the seat that she might like to see. She couldn't get out fast enough. She was cussing me as I drove off. Kinda funny really.

On to Amanda. This is the third one. Not greasy's thicker one, and not the skinny one. Scooped her across from Moynihans. I passed her once and wasn't sure she was working. Kinda looked like a civi. About 5'7, longer brown hair, wearing a stretchy sleevless dress, flip flops, carrying a bag. I passed her again and she gave me a look so I knew she was good to go. Ga e her a nod, pulled down a side street and she hopped in. Said her name was Amanda. She had a few tats. Some colored stars tats on her right leg.

Got to my spot. Started a really good BBBJ. I pulled that dress up and what do you know, no panties. Easy access. Started fingerbanging her pussy while she was sucking my dick. Got pretty wet. Blew the load. She kept going and took it all, then spit.

All in all, not bad. The no panties was a nice little addition. I'd repeat.

LustyB
09-05-18, 05:51
Took a ride on my way to work this morning in the streets we're literally full of girls. From McDonald's all the way down to Compare Foods at every corner. Right about where Clark is I saw these two real small spinners walking around looking pretty drunk but figured they were probably working. Swung back around and I wasn't sure if my eyes are deceiving me but I thought one was finally an Asian girl on the street. I wasn't even really interested picking anybody up but I could not let this opportunity pass so I whipped around again and she hopped right in. She said her name was Lena from Vietnam, her English was poor at best. Should a slim little body probably a hundred and five pounds at most with an ass that fit in the palm of my hand. For an easy 20 she went to work but didn't swallow only Chief complaint almost a deal-breaker but I've been waiting to run into a moment like this for a while definitely a bucket list thing for me. It's also worth mentioning she's the second girl let's ask me if I had a condom for head.

Which is never happened before but both times were the girls I've never seen before either. Also worth mentioning there was a super cute blond short with a nice bubble butt and I think blue hair mixed in down by Compare Foods definitely a plentiful morning.Damn Greasy. Nice job on getting the unicorn. Asian SW's are rare!

On the condom for a blow job, I haven't run into that.

Bang Em All
09-05-18, 06:58

Which is never happened before but both times were the girls I've never seen before either. Also worth mentioning there was a super cute blond short with a nice bubble butt and I think blue hair mixed in down by Compare Foods definitely a plentiful morning.Fuck I saw those 2 girls out around 4:30 I just assumed they were a couple of college girls lost in the streets. I really wanted to stop and try and scoop one or both. LOL. But of course this morning was the only day in weeks I was running late and didn't have time to spare. Good scoop up man. That's awesome.

Did you happen to spot the girl across moynihans? I've seen her out once before and got outscooped. She looks really nice. Nice body, nice rack and was wearing some sort of scarf around her head. Pink bag on her shoulder. She was wearing the head wrap a couple of weeks ago too.

Cackalope
09-05-18, 10:12
I scooped her. Nice looking but missing teeth and had herpes. Took off the scarf and had visible sores. Wouldn't let her suck me. Just beat off and busted a nut out in her face for 20 and dumped her. She was pissed at me.

Fuck I saw those 2 girls out around 4:30 I just assumed they were a couple of college girls lost in the streets. I really wanted to stop and try and scoop one or both. LOL. But of course this morning was the only day in weeks I was running late and didn't have time to spare. Good scoop up man. That's awesome.

Did you happen to spot the girl across moynihans? I've seen her out once before and got outscooped. She looks really nice. Nice body, nice rack and was wearing some sort of scarf around her head. Pink bag on her shoulder. She was wearing the head wrap a couple of weeks ago too.

LustyB
09-05-18, 10:18
I scooped her. Nice looking but missing teeth and had herpes. Took off the scarf and had visible sores. Wouldn't let her suck me. Just beat off and busted a nut out in her face for 20 and dumped her. She was pissed at me.Jesus, I always look for fever blisters. One of the first things I look at is the lips and skin around the mouth. Even with a rubber, that shit can get loose and infect your willy if they have an active outbreak.

Bang Em All
09-05-18, 11:06
I scooped her. Nice looking but missing teeth and had herpes. Took off the scarf and had visible sores. Wouldn't let her suck me. Just beat off and busted a nut out in her face for 20 and dumped her. She was pissed at me.Hahaha!

Why was she pissed?

She got her 20 and didn't have to blow you!

Plus she got some lotion for those sores.

LustyB
09-05-18, 11:57
Plus she got some lotion for those sores.That made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

🤢.

LustyB
09-05-18, 15:33
I forgot to add a couple more things from yesterday.

I parked at one point in a little lot next to Moynihans. A ginger in shorts and a tank top with her hair pulled back was trolling in front of the bar. I picked her up before but couldn't remember her name or much about the date. I let her in the car to cool off since she asked. Her name was Jenn. All she did was *****. Said her friend never showed up, she got robbed and her purse was gone, no money, she fell down, blah blah. Had no money yet I saw her coming out of that little store with a bag of snacks. It started coming back to me the blow job was terrible and she bitched the whole time. I told her to get out because I needed to go home.

Saw another girl up by 7-11. I tried to scoop her, but she was with 2 goons and wouldn't separate. I heard One goon tell her I was looking and get in the car. She was more interested in buying candy from the goon rather than blowing me for a Jackson.

That's when I went back up by monyhans and spied Amanda.

MegaSean
09-06-18, 05:22
I forgot to add a couple more things from yesterday.

I parked at one point in a little lot next to Moynihans. A ginger in shorts and a tank top with her hair pulled back was trolling in front of the bar. I picked her up before but couldn't remember her name or much about the date. I let her in the car to cool off since she asked. Her name was Jenn. All she did was *****. Said her friend never showed up, she got robbed and her purse was gone, no money, she fell down, blah blah. Had no money yet I saw her coming out of that little store with a bag of snacks. It started coming back to me the blow job was terrible and she bitched the whole time. I told her to get out because I needed to go home.

Saw another girl up by 7-11. I tried to scoop her, but she was with 2 goons and wouldn't separate. I heard One goon tell her I was looking and get in the car. She was more interested in buying candy from the goon rather than blowing me for a Jackson.

That's when I went back up by monyhans and spied Amanda.Saw what I thought was a SW yesterday morning while hitting dunks on the corner of May / main, had a big pink bag and was wearing black spandexy yoga pants with a gold design, kinda tall with a decent looking ass. She turned toward pennywise and I decided to try my hand at this street game again but after I grabbed my coffee she was gone and I had to get to work. I'll definitely try again if I see her. Can any of you seasoned street guys let me know where a good spot is to park, I'd prefer to not let the girl pick the spot again like I did last time. Pm is ok.

Nsabcs
09-06-18, 05:28
Drove down main at 445 this morning. Saw the asain over by the package store. Saw 4 more between McDonald's and the park. Then saw Sarah up by family dollar. Drove down a little more and turned around. By the time I got back down main all but 1 were gone. And she could barely stand. Definitely a pass.

ARegularGuy
09-06-18, 15:17
I've been out of the SW game for a while but here are some tips: If she isn't high or crazy I "might" go to her spot and check it out and decide for my self. If she's desperate for cash I never go to her spot, she doesn't really care about getting busted as much as I do, cruise around without a girl and scope out spots, never ever go into a spot where a car could pull in behind and trap you, egress is important, in public parking areas you need to watch out for security cameras, in residential areas you can't look out of place, don't be afraid to go a bit cross country-they complain but they won't stop you, "sometimes" being in plain site can work, it all depends.

ARG.

Saw what I thought was a SW yesterday morning while hitting dunks on the corner of May / main, had a big pink bag and was wearing black spandexy yoga pants with a gold design, kinda tall with a decent looking ass. She turned toward pennywise and I decided to try my hand at this street game again but after I grabbed my coffee she was gone and I had to get to work. I'll definitely try again if I see her. Can any of you seasoned street guys let me know where a good spot is to park, I'd prefer to not let the girl pick the spot again like I did last time. Pm is ok.

FeelsSoNice
09-06-18, 23:22
Head towards the airport. Lots of dark places there.

Ambrose
09-07-18, 19:07
Drove down main at 445 this morning. Saw the asain over by the package store. Saw 4 more between McDonald's and the park. Then saw Sarah up by family dollar. Drove down a little more and turned around. By the time I got back down main all but 1 were gone. And she could barely stand. Definitely a pass.The Asian you saw was Mimi, looks good in clothes, not as good out of them but who am I to complain. Asian.

Lexus Cruiser
09-08-18, 21:36
Was out this afternoon around 4:30 with my ATF and we took a ride down Main Street. Saw Jamie F in the McD's lot, Sharon on one side yelling across main to a WSW neat the new Univ building, and a couple others that I did not recognize down near the church next to Monynihan's. No sign of Uncle or Auntie LEO on this fall like day.

CCChunks
09-08-18, 21:49
Anyone in Marlboro / Northborough area see this one. Seen her at 8:00 AM intersection of Bolton / Union St. Stood out with that bright skirt. No time to check on it. Later on in the day driving in Northborough 3:00 PM sure enough there she was. Decided to turn around make a second pass as I was approach LEO snapped lights on to check on her. Looks like a long day, took a quick pic and moved on.

Hygocoser
09-09-18, 08:19
Anyone in Marlboro / Northborough area see this one. Seen her at 8:00 AM intersection of Bolton / Union St. Stood out with that bright skirt. No time to check on it. Later on in the day driving in Northborough 3:00 PM sure enough there she was. Decided to turn around make a second pass as I was approach LEO snapped lights on to check on her. Looks like a long day, took a quick pic and moved on.I could say I'm kind of a local. I drive by that strip every day more than twice a day and never saw her. What part of northborough did you see her? From union to northborough is a good walk. Is that stain what I think it is? If it is, it was a really long day like you said.

CCChunks
09-09-18, 12:58
I could say I'm kind of a local. I drive by that strip every day more than twice a day and never saw her. What part of northborough did you see her? From union to northborough is a good walk. Is that stain what I think it is? If it is, it was a really long day like you said.She was on Hudson Street probably walking back to Marlboro. LEO Just turn the lights on to check her out before I took pic.

Hygocoser
09-09-18, 17:57
She was on Hudson Street probably walking back to Marlboro. LEO Just turn the lights on to check her out before I took pic.I saw her this morning around 10 am by main and maple on my way to Rt20. She was waiting at the lights but she give the look how they usually do. (so I can't tell if she was a SW or just or just a junkie) Same green purse and flip-flops. Someone did a number on her. Don't know if you saw her face. Her face was all scratched and bruised. Looks like they'd beat her up for good. For the looks of it, it wasn't today. If she was like that yesterday maybe that's why LEO turned the lights on her. Just to check if she was ok or to find out what happened and who did it.

Hygocoser
09-09-18, 22:08
I saw her this morning around 10 am by main and maple on my way to Rt20. She was waiting at the lights but she give* the look how they usually do. (so I can't tell if she was a SW or just or just a junkie) Same green purse and flip-flops. Someone did a number on her. Don't know if you saw her face. Her face was all scratched and bruised. Looks like they'd beat her up for good. For the looks of it, it wasn't today. If she was like that yesterday maybe that's why LEO turned the lights on her. Just to check if she was ok or to find out what happened and who did it.Correcting *She didn't give * look how they usually do.

LustyB
09-10-18, 08:26
Several out yesterday morning around 9. Scooped up the same Amanda I picked up last week. Same great BBBJ as before. This time no dress, but still had no panties on underneath the yoga pants. Nice easy access. Very accomidating.

Matty1169
09-11-18, 03:39
Is she the one who posts ads on escorts sites? Used to be on BP. With the 0171 last 4-digits. I know of her. But never did get with her. Or is Stella's Amanda a different one??

LustyB
09-11-18, 13:51
Is she the one who posts ads on escorts sites? Used to be on BP. With the 0171 last 4-digits. I know of her. But never did get with her. Or is Stella's Amanda a different one??No, she's a junkie WSW. Nice girl. I picked her up twice.

Have no clue who this Stella is. I looked st the other postings, there a grand total of 4, and they all got deleted by A2 as a commercial ad. I'm pretty sure this Stella is full of shit.

JohnnyFunBoy
09-11-18, 20:05
Last Friday night I was cruisin the strip a couple times & scooped up a cutie named Heather, attractive, thin, nice butt, looked great in her jeans. Long hair in a pony tail. Had never seen her before. Took her to one of my spots, nice BBBJ and the FS was nice but couldn't reach the big O. Did not get her number but she looked and smelled clean.

WorkingStiffy
09-11-18, 20:52
Oh Stella is real. Check the BP page. Not going to find a better BBBJ w finish in town.

No, she's a junkie WSW. Nice girl. I picked her up twice.

Have no clue who this Stella is. I looked st the other postings, there a grand total of 4, and they all got deleted by A2 as a commercial ad. I'm pretty sure this Stella is full of shit.

LustyB
09-12-18, 05:11
Oh Stella is real. Check the BP page. Not going to find a better BBBJ w finish in town.I'm not sure the poster Stella and the SW Stella are the same. I know SW Stella. And you're right, she gives an awesome BBBJ with swallow.

Greasy105
09-12-18, 05:21
Took a cruise down on the way to work this morning between Terrell and 7-Eleven there was a nice mix of some short Spanish and black spinners and my little Asian friend. Didn't have time to partake but I definitely like what I was seeing. They were definitely up to no good hopping out it parked cars in the parking lot of Mickey D's. I'll be honest the Asian girl I saw I'm not sure if it's the one I picked up last week or not because she looked a little better this time this time a little more put together and yoga pants and a tank top.

MeatMan
09-13-18, 17:07
I'll be honest the Asian girl I saw I'm not sure if it's the one I picked up last week or not because she looked a little better this time this time a little more put together and yoga pants and a tank top.ASW? Nice!. Was she Cambodian, Vietnamese or Thai?.

Ambrose
09-13-18, 20:23
ASW? Nice!. Was she Cambodian, Vietnamese or Thai?.She's Chinese, names Mimi, tiny little spinner.

Stress
09-14-18, 08:07
So let me thank the regulars in this particular forum for the daily updates and helpful hints towards mongering for SW's and for providing me entertainment on the daily with your updates. I am mostly an AMP guy and I have indulged in some dreams with escorts incalls but I have never picked up a SW. Until last night. It was in the Dirty Burg area not Worcester but I learned a lot from the Worcester forum as to how to approach the situation. The Burg typically does not have the volume of SW that Worcester has but there are a few out there so I had some spare time and decided to take a late night spin around the downtown loop. I drove by a spinner of a WSW who was Blonde, Slim, and Cute so I was a bit cautious thinking I don't need to hang out with uncle LEO for the night. The first time I drove by her she was not paying attention. She was just coming on to main st. From a side st. So I looped back around. Second drive by I think she saw me but she didn't do any type of signal so I looped back around for attempt number 3. This time I got a look at least so I pulled over a block away but she kept walking in the opposite direction. I figured what the hell one more shot because she was cute and I was horny. 4th time around I got the hair toss and smile and knew it was game on but she was on the opposite side of the street walking towards the area I get driving around. Looped one more time and parked in a parking lot down the road from her and waited. She crossed the street and came right to me. I didn't say or do anything until she got in and she knew the drill so she just hopped right in. I would not have know that trick without reading the posts in this forum along with the signs that they notice you. Again I'm a rookie at the SW game. She gave me a name if Bridget and she was about 35-40 years old. Luckily the night skies did not decieve me and she was really a cute tight little blonde spinner. She had the raspy voice of a chick who has been up for a couple days on a crack / cocaine / and whatever else binge which she totally admitted to LOL but it is what it is. Took her to a spot that I knew was safe and she talked the whole time we were heading there which I don't mind conversation but you could tell she was wired. Nice enough girl with demons is all that is right. Not much negotiation, she asked what I wanted and mention her BJ skills were top notch so that settled it for me. I told her I would give her. 4 (I know I know too much but again I don't do this often so I don't mind splurging a bit). She took off her shirt and had a sports bra on but I had full access to everything while she proceeded to give me a very warm sensual BBBJ. I didn't roam much though because I did not want to ummmm "smell" of sex and her ass was gorgeous and firm so I played with that mostly. She didn't lie to me she was really good at her craft and we were done in a few minutes. I drove her to where she needed to go and she asked if I wanted her number because she liked me and does not always walk the streets (I know I know probably BS) but with her stories I actually kind of believe her a bit. She told me she lives out of town but every few months she gets sucked back into the Burg to "act like a ****" as she put it. I didn't see her tits but everything else was tight smooth and not all bruised up or gross which of course with the posts I have read is a concern. I didn't get the feeling she wanted her number out there so I won't share contact info but if you are in the dirty burg area look for the 5'4-5'5 ft. Tall blonde spinner and have some fun. All in all a fantastic experience and I have this forum to thank for it. CHEEERS Boys and Happy Mongering!

Lexus Cruiser
09-14-18, 10:07
Reading the local newsprint this moring and looks like our Uncle has been busy with the back to school clean up, looks like six ladies took a ride this past week.

Stay safe everyone.

LustyB
09-14-18, 20:48
Reading the local newsprint this moring and looks like our Uncle has been busy with the back to school clean up, looks like six ladies took a ride this past week.

Stay safe everyone.Amanda got lugged. Not sure if it's skinny Amanda or star tattoo Amanda. I see Sheila got lugged too.

Ambrose
09-15-18, 11:09
Amanda got lugged. Not sure if it's skinny Amanda or star tattoo Amanda. I see Sheila got lugged too.Two Amandas, skinny Amanda and star tattoo Amanda, and Sheila, 3 other girls and six guys.

Greasy105
09-18-18, 04:47
I've been doing runs and no reports lately. Cause there isn't alot to talk about. I've noticed alot of new faces. Guys and girls down by 7-11 and Freeland. And they don't look inviting. And I haven't seen too many of the usual suspects? Where Sheila Victoria Kathy and all the others? Out this morning. It's drizzling. Nothing great to report. Also. Millbury st. Deader than dead. That was fun while it lasted.

Nsabcs
09-18-18, 04:58
Drove down main at 3 this m ok rnorning. Nobody out at all. But the were plenty of LEO around.

Lexus Cruiser
09-18-18, 21:51
Took a recon ride saw HSW Jessica M near the church. Heidi at 7-12. WSW Brittany near the golden arches. Saw a WSW with red pants and a black baseball cap not sure who it was. Think there may have been a few more btwn Jackson and King. Did not see too much of your uncle, except near the Main & Chandler detour and by BP.

Greasy105
09-20-18, 04:44
Typical stroll on my way into work saw a couple of things that piqued my interest especially one in pink sweatpants. Has anybody seen red-headed Ashley? I missed her yesterday by about 4 seconds. She dyed her hair.

Lexus Cruiser
09-22-18, 16:14
The Scrub a Dub at the bottom of Shrewsbury street has free vacums very handy for a cleaning up!Stopped by the Shresbury St. Scrub a Dub this afternoon and they switched to free vacuum only for Unlimited Members, now you have to pay $2 if you are not Unlimited, bastards!

Will have to find a new post fun clean out spot. As a reminder check everywhere, after ever outing! A few weeks ago found a crack pipe under the passenger seat and foot prints on the door panel!

LustyB
09-22-18, 19:48
and foot prints on the door panel!I've had them take off their flip flops and put their dirty feet on my dash and left Main Street feet grime all over. Carrying wet wipes is a must.

Greasy105
09-24-18, 04:09
Absolute ghost town this morning not one person to be found.

Nsabcs
09-25-18, 06:27
Drove main at 530 this morning. There was no one out at all. Again.

LustyB
09-25-18, 12:09
Drove main at 530 this morning. There was no one out at all. Again.Been cold the last few mornings. Before daylight tends to slow down from now till spring. There were a few out yesterday afternoon. I cruised for about an hour but didn't see anything I wanted to pick up.

Greasy105
09-27-18, 16:57
I counted 17 cops pulling people over downtown today on my trip home they are everywhere lately from Compare Foods to McDonald's.

Ambrose
09-27-18, 21:44
Been cold the last few mornings. Before daylight tends to slow down from now till spring. There were a few out yesterday afternoon. I cruised for about an hour but didn't see anything I wanted to pick up.Saw a few out last night, this afternoon and again tonight. Skinny Amanda all three times, Sara last night and tonight, blondish Jen this afternoon and last night looking her miserable self and a couple others that I'm not familiar with.

Saw a very pretty girl, short blonde hair, nice thin body, jeans and white boots almost to her knees. Looked way TGTBT, but she was absolutely working, just not sure if she was working for herself or LE. This was about 8:30 tonight, anyone know her or see her?

LustyB
09-28-18, 05:12
Saw a few out last night, this afternoon and again tonight. Skinny Amanda all three times, Sara last night and tonight, blondish Jen this afternoon and last night looking her miserable self and a couple others that I'm not familiar with.

Saw a very pretty girl, short blonde hair, nice thin body, jeans and white boots almost to her knees. Looked way TGTBT, but she was absolutely working, just not sure if she was working for herself or LE. This was about 8:30 tonight, anyone know her or see her?I heard the last sting they did the undercover they had looked like a real street girl. Greasy hair, kinda dirty clothes, unkempt. The girl I had in the car that told me said she watched the sting for about 30 minutes. The undercover never got in the car, just through the window.

They been doing a sting about once a month. Contrary to popular belief, they don't do them all the time. It's pretty expensive to run one.

John Of Hearts
09-30-18, 00:45
She's Chinese, names Mimi, tiny little spinner.Pretty sure I gave her a ride couple weeks ago. She wanted 40, agreed to 20 then gave me huge attitude and refused to finish the job. Tried again because I wanted things taken care of and found blonde Crystal. As others have stated, not a great have but great mouth skills for sure. 20 did the trick there.

WikkDone
09-30-18, 16:36
Not much out this morning but saw this girl said her name is Shelly, amazing BJ skills. Very friendly girl.

LustyB
09-30-18, 19:07
Not much out this morning but saw this girl said her name is Shelly, amazing BJ skills. Very friendly girl.Kinda tall, long brown hair? Big Tat on her left shoulder?

WikkDone
10-01-18, 04:59
Kinda tall, long brown hair? Big Tat on her left shoulder?Yeah that's her!

Nsabcs
10-01-18, 05:55
Drove main this morning at 5. Only 1 SW out. And she was a mess. Could barely stand let alone walk.

Nsabcs
10-01-18, 06:39
Drove back at 600. Tall blond. Hair was up in a bun. She was only one out. She didn't look too bad.

Bang Em All
10-02-18, 06:32
So I took my usual drive down the strip this morning, despite the rain. Spotted one girl out around 4 am. Decided to scoop. Says her name is Melissa. Not white, not black, somewhere in between. Decent looking. Looked nice and clean. Found a spot and she took care of business. Swallowed it all and said it tasted good. Haha.

LustyB
10-02-18, 09:13
So I took my usual drive down the strip this morning, despite the rain. Spotted one girl out around 4 am. Decided to scoop. Says her name is Melissa. Not white, not black, somewhere in between. Decent looking. Looked nice and clean. Found a spot and she took care of business. Swallowed it all and said it tasted good. Haha.Got to love those swallowers! No mess.

Ambrose
10-03-18, 16:29
Not much out this morning but saw this girl said her name is Shelly, amazing BJ skills. Very friendly girl.What was the damage?

Ambrose
10-03-18, 16:42
Kinda tall, long brown hair? Big Tat on her left shoulder?Actually the tat is on her right shoulder, others are on her right thumb, her left wrist and a tramp stamp.

Lexus Cruiser
10-03-18, 20:01
Took a ride today around 3:00 pm looking for my ATF, who I did not see out and about.

Saw Jessica and Brittany hanging together near McD's and 7-11.

Crystal P near Monynihans.

Bottle red head, HSW I think, with a nice ass in black stretch pants, realized I had a bad experience with in past.

Saw a tall, thin, long haired brunette WSW wearign jeans. She was all over the stroll (Crystal Park. Tirrell) talking on her cell. I am postive she was working but never made eye contact.

HSW in neon green leggings.

A possible HSW, she had her hair in top bun and the tip was bleached blonde, skirt and boots.

No sign of your uncle excpet the detail at the bottom of King and later your uncle Clark parked on the side walk at the entrance of the Univ.

WikkDone
10-04-18, 00:41
What was the damage?Just 20 and she is a pro.

Nsabcs
10-04-18, 05:56
Went down main at 4 am. No SW but there was a couple of LEO at 7/11 with a quite fucked up gentleman that they had to call an ambulance for.

LustyB
10-04-18, 10:47
Just 20 and she is a pro.Was she messed up, knodding off, and loopy? Or fairly straight? Did she ask for 40 and you countered with 20? She usually won't do $20 dates.

ScottClark9
10-04-18, 20:33
Sting in Worcester:

http://lake940.com/webster-man-arrested-for-selling-cocaine-to-undercover-cop/

Wabbitt9
10-05-18, 06:36
Sting in Worcester:

http://lake940.com/webster-man-arrested-for-selling-cocaine-to-undercover-cop/Ah yes. The vice squad. Professional buzzkills.

I think Doug Stanhope said it best. https://youtu.be/2ENpWjA7zBk.

"Are there any vice cops in here? You dicks. How do you do that for a living? I don't understand. I first read these stories and I think "Don't you have real crime to fight somewhere?" But then you think about it vice cops don't fight real crime; that's not their job. Real cops fight real crime. A vice cop's only job is to fuck up the party. ".

LustyB
10-05-18, 09:07
Sting in Worcester:

http://lake940.com/webster-man-arrested-for-selling-cocaine-to-undercover-cop/Well, there's the once a month sting complete. Once again they catch unsuspecting mongors who talk to them thru the window and idiots on foot with drugs.

And once again vice gets guys who's first language is not probably not English.

I'm sure this latest sting will completely eradicate the hoes on Main.

Bang Em All
10-05-18, 09:34
Well, there's the once a month sting complete. Once again they catch unsuspecting mongors who talk to them thru the window and idiots on foot with drugs.

And once again vice gets guys who's first language is not probably not English.

I'm sure this latest sting will completely eradicate the hoes on Main.According to the article they're trying to eradicate the likes of you and me! Haha.

LustyB
10-05-18, 15:36
According to the article they're trying to eradicate the likes of you and me! Haha.LOL. Good luck with that!

Although Sharon told me the sting they did last month the undercover looked like a street girl. Greasy hair, dirty clothes, etc. So just make sure if you see one you've never seen before, drive around a little, check the nearby side streets, see if she stays on one block, maybe even pull over somewhere and watch her for a bit.

Don't talk thru the window. If they won't just get in, drive off.

Fuhgetaboudit
10-08-18, 19:10
Tied to the news article, on the LEO facebook, one of the posters replied to the LEO facebook announcement about the bust, "Rule #1 for Wista hookers: if she's attractive she's a cop".

Sting in Worcester:
http://lake940.com/webster-man-arrested-for-selling-cocaine-to-undercover-cop/

Wabbitt9
10-09-18, 01:17
Pretty sure I saw one out today around 3:30 PM walking down Main in front of the Park, heading toward Moynihan's. Thin, about 5' 5", reddish brown hair, wearing a grey hoodie and tight ripped jeans. Really nice, tight ass. She looked a bit too haggard to be one of the Clark students, so I figured she was working. Gave her a little nod and I'm fairly certain she gave one back. I was on my way to go pick up a package, so I didn't make a move (plus I had no cash on me).

But I'll say. If she was working, she hasn't been for long. Very attractive. If more SWs looked like that, I'd be more inclined to partake.

Bang Em All
10-12-18, 06:17
Took my usual drive down main early this morning around 3. Tried to anyway. There was at least 10 cruisers down around Gardner st. Lights flashing. They had a whole block completely blocked off so I had to detour around. Definitely something crazy went down there.

There was one girl working the freeland corner. Looked decent but was gone by the time I doubled back. It would have been a perfect time to scoop. Could've gotten blown right there in the street with every on duty LEO busy down the road.

Ambrose
10-28-18, 08:14
What's going on with the Worcester streets? I'm gone for a couple of weeks and come back expecting to see all kinds of interesting reports on the SWs and nothing for 2 weeks. I took a couple of rides to check it out for myself and nothing. I know LE has upped their search but this is ridiculous. Are they all in detox?

MassFinestXX
10-28-18, 18:39
What's going on with the Worcester streets? I'm gone for a couple of weeks and come back expecting to see all kinds of interesting reports on the SWs and nothing for 2 weeks. I took a couple of rides to check it out for myself and nothing. I know LE has upped their search but this is ridiculous. Are they all in detox?I was out Saturday and Friday and I as like damn no one out. The strip is gone for now.

Greasy105
10-29-18, 05:38
Yes the game's been a little different lately with a lot of new faces and a lot of new players in the game. Every once in awhile see one of the regular girls Sheila or something like that. Picked up a skinny little brunette the other day said her name is Jessica korda me 40 took 20, tried to swallow ended up shooting it out her nose what a disaster. Sarabeth is out there a lot. Saw a thick older brunette walking around moynihan's Pub Saturday morning with zebra striped leggings, been noticing the short young looking BSW she's been around a lot in the morning but haven't had a chance to pick her up. Took a cruise this morning and saw sarabeth with a black jacket in a pink hoodie, and also this blond in a black trench coat also with a pink hoodie. The blond is kind of cute I never pick her up though because I don't know much about her. Sarabeth though she can do the work 20 bucks children the pipe. Salt red-headed Ashley a couple of weeks ago it looks like she's falling off the map. Hardly any familiar faces.

Greasy105
11-07-18, 06:41
Not a bad morning today. Better than yesterday. Cute leggy spinner by the new Clark building. A thick HSW in a grey hoody. Alexis is on Lagrange. She's looking pretty cute this morning with her boots. She's older mid-forties skinny sucks good dick but nothing to write home about. Ended up picking up a young light skin BSW off of iconic Street didn't get her name but she got a nice little bum and knows how to work the pipe didn't spill a drop for 20.

Horny As Hell
11-11-18, 10:26
I never really understood why some guys say the streets are dead the majority of the time around here. In my experience, Worcester has always been one of the busy strolls. Had no problem getting as much action as I wanted both yesterday and already today.

I did see quite a few faces that were new to me but that's common since I'm not a local. Genevieve is back out there again after her 4 month stint inside. She packed on quite a few pounds too. She always puts in a good effort and isn't one to keep stopping and asking if you're close yet etc. I do find her to be average looking but do like her tits and her attitude 👍

Christina was out there constantly but with no place to live she's out there just about 24/7 unless she finally passes out or gets a date to take care of her for a bit. She's a 35yo Puerto Rican spinner with some decent head skills if she's not tweaking. Tiny little ass but literally no tit. Tiny little flat melted A's 😢.

They both mentioned other local girls and where they had heard they are at. More than one reported to be visiting uncle.

RoughThat
11-11-18, 12:07
I never really understood why some guys say the streets are dead the majority of the time around here. In my experience, Worcester has always been one of the busy strolls. Had no problem getting as much action as I wanted both yesterday and already today.

Thought things were dying down after not seeing the daily Lusty and Greasy posts lol.

RT.

Horny As Hell
11-11-18, 16:25
There are MANY factors that can affect the streets from the obvious one's like day of the week, time of the day and of course the weather. Add in LEO's presence or absence too. Even if they've just gotten or just spent any assistance they may get.

I'm sure the street veterans can spot SW's easily but I also think that MOST guys here either don't have the eye for spotting them OR they simply do a single quick drive down Main Street and post that it was dead 😂.

Thought things were dying down after not seeing the daily Lusty and Greasy posts lol.

RT.

Ambrose
11-13-18, 06:46
Friday the 9th LE did another sting and arrested 9 mongers with names published, no names of the SWs though. I've heard thru the grapevine that some of the SWs are working with LE in order to avoid charges. Be more careful than ever now.

LustyB
11-17-18, 09:18

RT.Oh I've been out and about. Usually try to mongor about once a week. Been out of town for work on and off the last month so I haven't been out as much.

Horny As Hell
11-18-18, 16:39
Quite a few to choose from. Saw three of the usuals down by McDonald's and a couple of ones that I don't know yet. One of the unknowns is a cute redhead but she said she was waiting on her regular to pick her up and before I could get her name or talk her into a date he showed up.

The other unknown is a chunky blond with a big ass and decent tits. She's well dressed too with knee high boots and a big nice purse. Eventually I guess I'll get to try them out.

Btw, every time I see Brittany now she looks worse and worse (like a zombie). Havent scooped her in quite awhile and wont. She could offer it for free and I’d still say NO.

LustyB
11-20-18, 10:15
Quite a few to choose from. Saw three of the usuals down by McDonald's and a couple of ones that I don't know yet. One of the unknowns is a cute redhead but she said she was waiting on her regular to pick her up and before I could get her name or talk her into a date he showed up.

The other unknown is a chunky blond with a big ass and decent tits. She's well dressed too with knee high boots and a big nice purse. Eventually I guess I'll get to try them out.

Btw, every time I see Brittany now she looks worse and worse (like a zombie). Havent scooped her in quite awhile and wont. She could offer it for free and Id still say NO.Brittany looks like shit and death warmed over. I saw her last week by 7-11 and thought she was walking dead.

Horny As Hell
11-20-18, 23:04
A couple of others look pretty bad as well in addition to Brittany.

BTW, that chunky blond I mentioned before is Angie and watch yourself around her. Bad news.

Brittany looks like shit and death warmed over. I saw her last week by 7-11 and thought she was walking dead.

Horny As Hell
11-23-18, 16:39
Many to choose from including Christina, Heidi, Jamie, Brittany, Shayna, Randi and that cute young redhead that I still want to try out.

Oh yeah, the skanky thief Angie was out as well.

Randi used to be a CL girl but she's on the streets now when she's between her regulars. Cute enough girl with pretty eyes and some good skills. If it wasn't for the baby damage (saggy belly and tits) she'd be a hottie. Still she's one of the better dates out here. Although she's more expensive than most LOL. Like the old saying "you get what you pay for". She doesn’t rush you at all and sure puts in a good effort. Have her digits as well

Ambrose
11-23-18, 19:19
The other unknown is a chunky blond with a big ass and decent tits. She's well dressed too with knee high boots and a big nice purse.

That girl who told you her name is Angie is actually Chrissy. Stays near Hope cemetery. She probably changed her name due to a so so rep.

Horny As Hell
11-24-18, 01:21
Nope, I know her real full name (Sherrie) but can't post it (not even last initial) due to the rules. She's well known out there amongst the girls and it's for all the wrong reasons. Nobody has anything good to say about her. Not even Christina and they're GF's LOL. She stays with her pimp in an apt across the street from the Walgreens on Park

That girl who told you her name is Angie is actually Chrissy. Stays near Hope cemetery. She probably changed her name due to a so so rep.

Horny As Hell
11-25-18, 17:34
After the game ended, I hit the McDonald's drive thru. When I first pulled up their lot was literally FULL of girls. I saw Amanda, Randi, Genevieve, Jamie, Christina and two others who's name I forgot.

But, by the time I got my order the only one left was Christina. They either all got scooped or walked away in a matter of a few minutes.

SirRogue58
11-25-18, 17:38
After the game ended, I hit the McDonald's drive thru. When I first pulled up their lot was literally FULL of girls. I saw Amanda, Randi, Genevieve, Jamie, Christina and two others who's name I forgot.

But, by the time I got my order the only one left was Christina. They either all got scooped or walked away in a matter of a few minutes.Which McD's are you referring to?

Thanks, SR.

LustyB
11-25-18, 17:55
Scooped Mary this morning across from St Peters. Took her to my spot and got an excellent BBBJ. Pulled her tits out and pulled her pants down and let me play with her while she blew me. Lots of baby damage. Very personable. Said she used to work CL. I'd scoop her again.

CasualGuy
11-25-18, 19:35
Scooped Mary this morning across from St Peters. Took her to my spot and got an excellent BBBJ. Pulled her tits out and pulled her pants down and let me play with her while she blew me. Lots of baby damage. Very personable. Said she used to work CL. I'd scoop her again.Does she have brown hair? Big but saggy tits?

Horny As Hell
11-26-18, 00:23
The one on Main st. Some of the other landmarks used as reference points on Main st are the YMCA, the Dunkin Donuts, Moynihans bar, the 7-11 and etc.

Which McD's are you referring to?

Thanks, SR.

Greasy105
11-28-18, 15:05
Anyone know who the cute HSW is that was out today. She's about 5 ft maybe 120-30 lbs. White jacket on and a black backpack. Red lipstick. Stuck close to king st? Also the thick BSW hanging around loudon st? Black leggings white jacket I think with a hoodie on and a backpack as well. I'm pretty sure that's channel or Shantel. Dunno if her service got any better. Last time she didn't let you CIM which in my opinion. You might as well just jerk off yourself. Any info is appreciated.

LustyB
12-01-18, 16:57
Does she have brown hair? Big but saggy tits?Yea, but that describes a lot of women.

Like I said, lot of baby damage. She got damn wet while she was blowing me. I had 4 fingers up her twat and had her squirming.

CasualGuy
12-01-18, 19:06
Yea, but that describes a lot of women.

Like I said, lot of baby damage. She got damn wet while she was blowing me. I had 4 fingers up her twat and had her squirming.Is this the Mary that you are talking about?

Greasy105
12-01-18, 23:39
Is this the Mary that you are talking about?Great thing about mary. She keeps her phone close by.

LustyB
12-02-18, 09:18
Is this the Mary that you are talking about?That's her. Nice lady. Very accomadating. Her idea to basically get naked in my ride. She was ready to crawl in the backseat and fuck if the BBBJ wasn't doing he job. Wasn't because it wasn't good BJ, but I had popped another one about 2 hours earlier at an AMP. Took me awhile to pop so she was willing to let me smash her snatch. But it was daytime and the place we were parked wasn't that safe for a daytime fuck. If it were night, I would have pounded one out for sure.

CasualGuy
12-02-18, 11:40
That's her. Nice lady. Very accomadating. Her idea to basically get naked in my ride. She was ready to crawl in the backseat and fuck if the BBBJ wasn't doing he job. Wasn't because it wasn't good BJ, but I had popped another one about 2 hours earlier at an AMP. Took me awhile to pop so she was willing to let me smash her snatch. But it was daytime and the place we were parked wasn't that safe for a daytime fuck. If it were night, I would have pounded one out for sure.Yep very nice lady indeed only seems interested in getting you off by whatever means necessary. She gets really into it and she gets wet pretty quick. I used to see her back in the CL days when she would host out of her home and I always had a good time. I would usually get a BBBJ and BBFS all for. 6 LOL. If you treat her well she will do the same to you.

Great thing about mary. She keeps her phone close by.That is so true whenever I've wanted to get in contact with her I've got a response back within no time. The same can't be said about a lot of these other girls LOL.

SteveD1872
12-02-18, 18:43
Is this the Mary that you are talking about?I've actually spotted Mary a couple of times in my own passing down Main St. But haven't tried to set up something with her. Is it better to get in contact with her first? I wasn't aware that she set up dates before hand. If thi sis the case would anyone be able to PM me her contact information? I don't mind trying to scoop her in person if she's out but it would help a lot too. Thanks so much.

LustyB
12-03-18, 06:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Greasy105
12-03-18, 11:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

But thanks for letting me know.

A2

OrlLovr69
12-03-18, 17:23
That's her. Nice lady. Very accomadating. Her idea to basically get naked in my ride. She was ready to crawl in the backseat and fuck if the BBBJ wasn't doing he job. Wasn't because it wasn't good BJ, but I had popped another one about 2 hours earlier at an AMP. Took me awhile to pop so she was willing to let me smash her snatch. But it was daytime and the place we were parked wasn't that safe for a daytime fuck. If it were night, I would have pounded one out for sure.I met with Mary a couple of times at her place on Main St. A couple of years back. Tried to call, not sure if she has the same number. Any info would be appreciated.

JpcCT
12-07-18, 13:13
I'm in the market for new meetups and would be interested if you are up to sharing info.

Great thing about mary. She keeps her phone close by.

Iman2765
12-07-18, 15:06
I met with Mary a couple of times at her place on Main St. A couple of years back. Tried to call, not sure if she has the same number. Any info would be appreciated.See my post #369 escort report, you can connect with her though FB.

Horny As Hell
12-09-18, 01:41
Streets were dead earlier BUT just recently was able to scoop Jessica for the first time. I've tried out dozens of locals here and she just jumped to the top of my list for girls here. She's cute, got a nice body with some sweet tits. Decent oral skills and a tight snatch too. Got her digits (and they WORK) so she will be my first choice in this area.

Note: reading back I see multiple reports of different Jessica’s. Not sure which one this was but I’d say she’s in her mid 20’s and about 5’ 6” or so and maybe 140lbs as a guess. Cute face, sweet tits. Wide hips, decent butt. Couple of tats

PeterBoris
12-09-18, 06:34
Streets were dead earlier BUT just recently was able to scoop Jessica for the first time. I've tried out dozens of locals here and she just jumped to the top of my list for girls here. She's cute, got a nice body with some sweet tits. Decent oral skills and a tight snatch too. Got her digits (and they WORK) so she will be my first choice in this area.

Note: reading back I see multiple reports of different Jessicas. Not sure which one this was but Id say shes in her mid 20s and about 5 6 or so and maybe 140lbs as a guess. Cute face, sweet tits. Wide hips, decent butt. Couple of tatsYou are unable to receive messages so please send me the #.

CasualGuy
12-09-18, 07:11
The first few times that I saw her she was OK, nothing great but nothing bad either. She's on my DO NOT DO list now and I'm done with her BS. I get enough BS with work and life in general that I don't need any more especially when I'm paying you LOL. I'll add a few screen shots from one of her vids and when I get time will upload her vids to my PH. I just hate how much editing I have to do so that the pics fit here. My phone takes really high res pics/vids and it takes time to shrink it all down.Hey Horny As Hell whatever happened to the Heidi the Horrible movie? The streets are still waiting. LOL.

Horny As Hell
12-09-18, 11:25
Well, I was actually thinking of doing a poll or something and letting the local guys here pick a few ladies out and I'd put up their vids etc. It being the holiday season and help remind guys that this site is supposed to be for US and not them. If I did add some vids it'd commemorate a PH milestone as I'm close to 10 million views. Who'd ever have thought that?

Anyways, some of the potential local sws that are "in the running" are Heidi, Brittany, Christina, Genevieve, Jen, Jessilyn, Shayna, Randi, Jamie, Leah, jo jo and etc.

Hey Horny As Hell whatever happened to the Heidi the Horrible movie? The streets are still waiting. LOL.

LuvAsian2018
12-09-18, 12:54
Well, I was actually thinking of doing a poll or something and letting the local guys here pick a few ladies out and I'd put up their vids etc. It being the holiday season and help remind guys that this site is supposed to be for US and not them. If I did add some vids it'd commemorate a PH milestone as I'm close to 10 million views. Who'd ever have thought that?

Anyways, some of the potential local sws that are "in the running" are Heidi, Brittany, Christina, Genevieve, Jen, Jessilyn, Shayna, Randi, Jamie, Leah, jo jo and etc.Do you have a link to your pics and vids?

LustyB
12-10-18, 11:58
I see Worm Towns finest did another sting late Thursday night / Friday morning. They snagged 7 poor bastards. 6 of which had African sounding names. Probably not a legit USA Sex guide type monger in the bunch. Another effort to show the do gooders they are doing something about the Ho trade on Main. Lolololol.

What a waste of fucking money.

Greasy105
12-10-18, 13:29
Been heading out around 530 am lately. Been really slow out there, not sure where everyone is but I'm sure those stings don't help. Met a great little HSW last week, but I haven't seen her since absolutely amazing headjob. Hope she pops back up.

Horny As Hell
12-10-18, 22:39
Went thru town around dinner time and saw five between the 7-11 and McDonald's.

One I've seen many times out there but haven't scooped yet and four of the regulars.

Still hate winter, with them all bundled up it's tough to judge them. The advantage is that they often like being out of the cold and in a warm ride so they're more compliant.

LustyB
12-11-18, 18:46
Went through about 4. Looped till about 5:15. Just got home. Didn't see anybody. Stopped at 7-11 for a smoke and talked to Maggie. Older black lady. She works but not often. Asked her if shed seen anybody out. Said the usual suspects were out earlier, but they all went in because they were cold.

Thought I saw Genevieve but it turned out to be some jiz mop I wouldn't let in my ride. Didn't have time to hang around so I went home. That's what I hate about winter. They're out, but it takes awhile to find one, or you have to be lucky and a gaggle of Ho's hanging out at just the right time. Mongoring on the street in the winter takes a little more time and I had to get home. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

DickySmith
12-11-18, 19:56
Looks like it's once a month thing:

12/7: 8 arrests

11/10: 9

10/4: 12

8/31: 8

Etc.

So you guys are safe for now:)

Went through about 4. Looped till about 5:15. Just got home. Didn't see anybody. Stopped at 7-11 for a smoke and talked to Maggie. Older black lady. She works but not often. Asked her if shed seen anybody out. Said the usual suspects were out earlier, but they all went in because they were cold.

Thought I saw Genevieve but it turned out to be some jiz mop I wouldn't let in my ride. Didn't have time to hang around so I went home. That's what I hate about winter. They're out, but it takes awhile to find one, or you have to be lucky and a gaggle of Ho's hanging out at just the right time. Mongoring on the street in the winter takes a little more time and I had to get home. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

LustyB
12-11-18, 20:38
Looks like it's once a month thing:

12/7: 8 arrests

11/10: 9

10/4: 12

8/31: 8

Etc.

So you guys are safe for now:)Yup. It's once a month.

Never had an issue. They stick out like sore thumbs. I've been down there when they were doing one several times. You can tell. The girl stays in basically one spot. If you loop up a side street, you can see the dumb ass detective sitting in a car with an ear piece. The stupid fucker had his badge hanging from the rear view one time a few months ago.

I picked up Jaime one night in front of Moynihans less than a block away from the undercover ho. The guys that get picked up and arrested aren't pro mongors. Most are English as a second language types that have no earthly idea how to street mongor.

Like I said before. The cops don't give a shit about stopping it. Ho's been on main for 40 years. Cops just do the stings once a month to make arrest quotas and show the left wing do gooders that they are doing something about the Ho trade.

LadySniff
12-11-18, 23:50
Anyone can be fooled. Unlikely for us, yes, but don't think you're so smart that you can't be fooled.

I saw Crystal P out there smoking and freezing. I couldn't stop but will one of you get the poor girl a cup of coffee? She'a probably sick. Not the prettiest girl out there, but one of the best lays.

SePuede
12-12-18, 13:43
These girls must be vampires because at noon, I did not see not even one, must have been sleeping. I started all Main but I was paying attention starting at Clark Uni. And drove all the way to General Dollar. I headed back and then parked at Moynihan's for a few minutes. Truth it was cold and windy. A few uncle Leos patrolling but none on foot.

Empty hands, heading home. Peace out.

LustyB
12-13-18, 14:29
I saw Crystal P out there smoking and freezing. I couldn't stop but will one of you get the poor girl a cup of coffee? She'a probably sick. Not the prettiest girl out there, but one of the best lays.Last time I saw her, she looked wore out. I've seen her look better. I haven't picked her up in awhile. Every time I do my ride smells like stale cigarettes for 2 days.

I miss Jessilyn and Shellie.

SePuede
12-13-18, 21:32
Or am I losing my eye for this game or you guys are way too fast picking up the SWs. I did my route in Main from May st to Dollar General and I did not see anyone. Before I jumped to the car I checked the temp was 27. I guess still is cold to walk on the streets. I noticed a lot of traffic during that time. I will continue my search.

SePuede
12-14-18, 15:26
Today at noon I saw this one, SW or civi?

Temp was 40, a few prospects on the streets but nothing that called my attention.

LadySniff
12-14-18, 17:07

Temp was 40, a few prospects on the streets but nothing that called my attention.May I remind you that there's nothing wrong with striking up a conversation. I NEVER talk about money or sex. Who does? Bad form. If in the course of the conversation, she wants to go for a ride, oblige her or drive off. You're only breaking the law if you offer money for sex. If she brings it up, don't talk about it. Decoys do not discourage us. They only catch those not familiar with the law. A hot girl in a miniskirt in winter? Sure, why not.

Horny As Hell
12-15-18, 00:11
Little bit warmer out tonight and the McDonald's parking lot looked like a SW union meeting was going on 😂.

There was five all there talking about the streets. While sitting there a local rolled up and spotlighted the group and asked names etc.

They're looking for Angie/Sherrie he said that she's been robbing guys with a needle full of blood that she says is HIV+ Threatens to stab you with it unless she gets your wallet phone and etc.

Supposedly she has an armed robbery conviction already. The girl is bad news

Just thought you guys would need that info.

Ws9293
12-15-18, 15:48

Temp was 40, a few prospects on the streets but nothing that called my attention.The "for lease' sign is a nice look. .

But to answer your question, I don't know without seeing her in a few minutes and going by her actions.

JonMels
12-15-18, 17:56

Temp was 40, a few prospects on the streets but nothing that called my attention.Also, this would be a great concept for a game show: SW or Civi. Guess right and you get a BJ. Guess wrong and you get your face slapped.

LustyB
12-17-18, 13:19
Picked up Jessica in the 7-11 parking lot about 10. Nice little body, cute spinner. BBBJ with spit was great. Dropped her off down from the local crack house. She said all he usual suspects were there this morning gettin their crack on. Said she came out cause she needed more rock. LOL.

Happy hunting. Ho Ho Ho, merry mongering.

LustyB
12-17-18, 15:05
Picked up Jessica in the 7-11 parking lot about 10. Nice little body, cute spinner. BBBJ with spit was great. Dropped her off down from the local crack house. She said all he usual suspects were there this morning gettin their crack on. Said she came out cause she needed more rock. LOL.

Happy hunting. Ho Ho Ho, merry mongering.Meant to ad that judging by the description, this is HornyasHell's Jessica. Very clean, nice body, pretty face.

On another note:
Brittany M is in jail.
Jessilyn is back out of jail but went back into the program.

Genevieve, Heidi, Jamie, Jessica, and a couple others were in the crack house this morning not too far from 7-11. So my guess is this afternoon there should be a ho convention out there trying to get more candy money.

Currymonster
12-23-18, 05:07
I picked up Jess (mixed short haired 31 yo, thought she was SE asian when I pulled up for her, but more likely mulatto) near King on Main, agreed fifty for her butt that "she doesn't usually" allow. Was straight on the phone to her dealers to set up a pickup after. Brief unremarkable oral, then she took it pretty well, was just starting to make "I've had enough, that will do" noises when I got there. More calling for dealers after and on the way, they didn't seem impressed with her calling so frequently, so wound up dropping her back on Pleasant St from where she said she'd sort it out herself. Bit quiet out (1-2 am) but it had been raining quite a bit earlier. Had seen a girl (latina or SE asian) in a red coat opposite Moynihan's, but she didn't do much to encourage me to pick her up.

Horny As Hell
12-24-18, 22:21
Still plenty of girls out and about. Steady stream all day. I saw Jamie, Christina, Jessica, Heidi and "Diamond" all talking in the McDonald's parking lot. Heidi is knocked up. About 5 months along as a guess. This chick Diamond is a tall and skinny brunette. I'd say about 5'9" and about 120 lbs. Estimate she's late 20's to early 30's and Not too bad looking.

LustyB
12-25-18, 08:09
Heidi is knocked up. About 5 months along as a guess. .Jesus Christ. God I hate it when these girls get preggers. Crack and heroin do not mix with gravidity.

Either she has a boyfriend or some mongor done planted his seed.

I've swore Heidi off but I may need to rethink it. As bad as I hate to see one knocked up, I love to fuck a pregnant ho. Yes I know I'm a sick fuck. .

Horny As Hell
12-25-18, 10:44
Most of us are "sick fucks" and I made sure to mention her condition so that guys that have that fetish will know about it etc.

It's not one of mine at all BUT last year I did have a 3some with two sisters that were both 8mos preggo. That was something LOL.

Jesus Christ. God I hate it when these girls get preggers. Crack and heroin do not mix with gravidity.

I've swore Heidi off but I may need to rethink it. As bad as I hate to see one knocked up, I love to fuck a pregnant ho. Yes I know I'm a sick fuck. .

Horny As Hell
12-25-18, 17:09
Heidi is out NOW, usual spot looking for a date so if you see this soon swing on by to take care of that fetus (I mean fetish) 😂

Jesus Christ. God I hate it when these girls get preggers. Crack and heroin do not mix with gravidity.

LustyB
12-26-18, 08:57
Heidi is out NOW, usual spot looking for a date so if you see this soon swing on by to take care of that fetus (I mean fetish) 😂Thanks for the heads up. I was out with family last night and couldn't get down there. Ill find her. I know where she stays.

Lexus Cruiser
12-27-18, 19:37
She is out in her spot.

Thanks for the heads up. I was out with family last night and couldn't get down there. Ill find her. I know where she stays.

PrimeHunter
12-31-18, 02:47
Just moved back into the area after 6 years. Where can I find all these women you all like and what do they look like so I can try and see them.

Cackalope
12-31-18, 04:54
I don't think I'm familiar with Heidi. I usually only picked up Shelly. Or Samantha. Haven't seen either of them in awhile. But I have a huge preggo fetish. Where's her spot? How far along is she?

She is out in her spot.

LustyB
12-31-18, 10:11
I don't think I'm familiar with Heidi. I usually only picked up Shelly. Or Samantha. Haven't seen either of them in awhile. But I have a huge preggo fetish. Where's her spot? How far along is she?Look in the photo section of this streetwalker thread. There's several of her. She trolls between McDonalds and 7-11. 5-6 months according to HasH

Shellie is trying to get clean. She was in a program so she's trying to get off the streets. Sam too.

LustyB
12-31-18, 17:06
Going to start the new year out right and spend some time on Main tomorrow afternoon. Close to 60 degrees early so there might be some good pickings. If I can find Mary I think I'd try her snatch out.

Cackalope
12-31-18, 18:10
What time is she out? I went about 4:30 and there's only two out and they're disgusting.

Going to start the new year out right and spend some time on Main tomorrow afternoon. Close to 60 degrees early so there might be some good pickings. If I can find Mary I think I'd try her snatch out.

Horny As Hell
12-31-18, 18:34
It's not like they punch a time clock or anything. And even when they are out, you can get outscooped etc. Then you never know if they're coming back after they do a date OR if they're going to get high and come back out when they need more cash for more dope. Then you factor in LEO presence and the weather as well.

The streets are the proverbial "box of chocolates" but that's part of the draw too.

What time is she out? I went about 4:30 and there's only two out and they're disgusting.

LustyB
12-31-18, 20:21
If I don't see much on 2-3 passes from Webster sq up to the YMCA, I'll park in the upper lot at McDonald's and smoke a cig, and have a coffee and wait. Also I park up at 7-11 and wait too. There's a crack house close to 7-11. Just wait down there on that side street and you'll find them. You can also sit on that rock wall by Micky d and one will be along.

PrimeHunter
01-01-19, 20:37
Been up and down main street a couple different times today. Didn't see any girls out except on really bad looking one near the Dunkin. Think the street was empty due to all the LEOs I saw all day. Guess I just tried at wrong times.

LustyB
01-02-19, 06:06
Been up and down main street a couple different times today. Didn't see any girls out except on really bad looking one near the Dunkin. Think the street was empty due to all the LEOs I saw all day. Guess I just tried at wrong times.Same here. I was out 3 times on and off from around noon to 7 pm. Didn't see any except one awful looking one down by Moynihans. I didn't see any LEO. It Wasn't as warm as I thought it would be. The wind was really cold. But still I thought I'd see one usual suspect. I gave up around 7 pm and hit BVR.

Cackalope
01-02-19, 08:06
What's bvr mean?

Same here. I was out 3 times on and off from around noon to 7 pm. Didn't see any except one awful looking one down by Moynihans. I didn't see any LEO. It Wasn't as warm as I thought it would be. The wind was really cold. But still I thought I'd see one usual suspect. I gave up around 7 pm and hit BVR.

LustyB
01-02-19, 10:23
What's bvr mean?Blackstone Valley Reflexology (aka rub and tug joint on 146).

Greasy105
01-02-19, 13:29
Nothing. Dead. Except A LOT of LEO. Anyone seen HSW jess AKA chyna around?

MoreBJs
01-03-19, 03:03
Really not the best time. You will much more likely to be seen on pickup and drop off. Good spots tougher to find as well. I would stick with after evening rush hour to about 1 or 2 am.

LustyB
01-03-19, 20:51
Really not the best time. You will much more likely to be seen on pickup and drop off. Good spots tougher to find as well. I would stick with after evening rush hour to about 1 or 2 am.Greasy knows what he's doing.

And why would I give a flying rats ass if somebody saw me make a pickup? Worcester PD doesn't give a shit. It's not illegal. Maybe the fucks in boston will mess with you, not in wormtown.

Cackalope
01-03-19, 22:07
I've been hassled over pickups twice by Worcester pd. Got busted in the act with Shellie once. Luckily they let me go.

Greasy knows what he's doing.

And why would I give a flying rats ass if somebody saw me make a pickup? Worcester PD doesn't give a shit. It's not illegal. Maybe the fucks in boston will mess with you, not in wormtown.

Greasy105
01-04-19, 11:18

And why would I give a flying rats ass if somebody saw me make a pickup? Worcester PD doesn't give a shit. It's not illegal. Maybe the fucks in boston will mess with you, not in wormtown.👍128077;128077;.

ARegularGuy
01-05-19, 15:46
Personally, when I was doing the SW scene I MUCH preferred daytime activity so I can see who, what & where. I've been stopped 3 times by WPD, once before a pickup (and told to scram), once with a WSW is the car (not a fun time, but they didn't really have anything on me) and once after a drop off. All were at night and every time they run my plate, license# etc. Not the kind of attention I want.

ARG.

Is Thata Sw
01-05-19, 16:42
I would assume if they pull you over with the girl in your car then it would come down to her record. If she has a prostitution rap sheet and you can't explain how you know her. I could see them arresting both of you and having you explain it to the judge, with a chance he'd let you go on lack of proof.

Is need to look that one up though.

Personally, when I was doing the SW scene I MUCH preferred daytime activity so I can see who, what & where. I've been stopped 3 times by WPD, once before a pickup (and told to scram), once with a WSW is the car (not a fun time, but they didn't really have anything on me) and once after a drop off. All were at night and every time they run my plate, license# etc. Not the kind of attention I want.

ARG.

Horny As Hell
01-05-19, 17:15
Even in the rain, there are still several of the regulars out now. But the ones out now are the ones that look the roughest (like Jamie and Brittany) and that I'm not interested in anymore. Might have to actually text a few and set it up that way I guess.

Horny As Hell
01-05-19, 17:29
Just saw a monger make a scoop in the entry way to McDonald's and he drove like 20 ft then parked in the front row. Did the date with TONS of foot traffic walking past them.

Some might call this ballsy, others just dumb and lucky enough to get away with it.

Really not the best time. You will much more likely to be seen on pickup and drop off. Good spots tougher to find as well. I would stick with after evening rush hour to about 1 or 2 am.

LustyB
01-05-19, 17:53
Just saw a monger make a scoop in the entry way to McDonald's and he drove like 20 ft then parked in the front row. Did the date with TONS of foot traffic walking past them.

Some might call this ballsy, others just dumb and lucky enough to get away with it.I've picked them up in Mickey d parking lot before. But I wouldn't do a date right in the parking lot. Holy shit!

Well, I guess some of you have had hassles from WPD. I haven't had any issues ever. Maybe I've been lucky. But, the anecdotes you guys have given, the common theme you've all been let go. It might be a hassle, make your heart race 90 miles an hour when your stopped, but in the end, the cops haven't got A damn thing on you. I've said it before but driving up and down the street and or picking up some one is not illegal. Sure LEO may have an idea what your doing, and tell you lo leave, but they know there's no way any kind of charge will stick and the paperwork is too much to mess with from something that's not illegal.

Skatar018
01-06-19, 02:16
Not always, though it wasn't recently it still applies

Sometime over the course of the summer I was arrested for sexual conduct for pay.

the paperwork is too much to mess withSome cops only care about getting ahead & will let the courts decide what's what. Thing is that an arrest stays on your record & in this state you can not have it removed, you can however have it sealed depending on the charge & conviction.

Horny As Hell
01-06-19, 10:21
Lots out right now, five between the 7-11 and the McDonald's.

Two "Jessica's", Diamond, Amy and one I don't know her name.

Scooped Diamond for literally a minute but she had an immediate pissy attitude so told her no thanks etc.

Bang Em All
01-06-19, 10:29
Lots out right now, five between the 7-11 and the McDonald's.

Two "Jessica's", Diamond, Amy and one I don't know her name.

Scooped Diamond for literally a minute but she had an immediate pissy attitude so told her no thanks etc.I just went through there too and saw 3 of them. Which one is the decent looking brown haired one? She was really looking for a date. Being really obvious which is why I passed on her.

I saw the black haired one. Average body. I see her all the time out there. Never participated though. I like them younger usually.

Shivy
01-07-19, 18:21
Stay away, blue lights everywhere??

Strike2
01-08-19, 07:59
This out of towner thanks you for intel. Saw 2 out last night ight. Scooped Christina by 7-11. $20 bbjcim. Worth a repeat. Skinny mullato with her hair up. 5 cop cars dealing with a white van 4 blocks away made for easy scoop.

Shivy
01-08-19, 22:42
This out of towner thanks you for intel. Saw 2 out last night ight. Scooped Christina by 7-11. $20 bbjcim. Worth a repeat. Skinny mullato with her hair up. 5 cop cars dealing with a white van 4 blocks away made for easy scoop.I heard it was one of our gurls.

PrimeHunter
01-09-19, 17:17
What's the best time to look for the ladies you all talk about? I always seem to go looking at the wrong times.

JohnnyFunBoy
01-09-19, 23:19
Slim pickings lately. Picked up a Hispanic woman named Cristina near Clark you. She told me the dead woman they found in Worcester the other day near the Salvation Army bins was a known Streetwalker. She told me her name but I forgot it. She was beaten & stabbed to death. Cops will be looking for a killer among the John's. Stabbed 15 times in the face. WTF! I hope they catch him.

Greasy105
01-10-19, 14:56
Saw a really cute girl walking aroubd Moynahans last night but I got out scooped by someone. She had on tight jeans boots and a white winter hat. Other than that. Pretty slow. Has anyone seen mary around or stella? Its like they just fell off.

ARegularGuy
01-10-19, 15:50
Mix it up with your available time and, you need to be persistent, once around the track is not nearly enough. Time to avoid? When the school buses are running. Because rent might be due, the last few and first few days of the month are sometimes better.

ARG.

What's the best time to look for the ladies you all talk about? I always seem to go looking at the wrong times.

LustyB
01-10-19, 16:49
Slim pickings lately. Picked up a Hispanic woman named Cristina near Clark you. She told me the dead woman they found in Worcester the other day near the Salvation Army bins was a known Streetwalker. She told me her name but I forgot it. She was beaten & stabbed to death. Cops will be looking for a killer among the John's. Stabbed 15 times in the face. WTF! I hope they catch him.Wish you could remember her name. I know a lot of them and would like to know who it was. I searched on the net and a name hasn't been released. Most of the SW actually use their real name so if she was a regular walker, someone on here likely knew her.

Greasy105
01-10-19, 17:39
Anyone seen mary or stella around? Its like they fell off the face of the earth.

Greasy105
01-10-19, 19:06
Wish you could remember her name. I know a lot of them and would like to know who it was. I searched on the net and a name hasn't been released. Most of the SW actually use their real name so if she was a regular walker, someone on here likely knew her.Seriously. I've been curious too. Unfortunate you can't remember.

LustyB
01-11-19, 09:32
Seriously. I've been curious too. Unfortunate you can't remember.It was Sheila.
She hung out down there by the Salvation Army a lot. I used to see her walking around down there some. I’m sure it was drug related. Her SO was/is a big time dealer. He’s in jail for a stretch right now. So I’m sure a mongor didn’t do it. Somebody was pissed at her or her SO. You don’t get stabbed in the face like that and that many times unless it’s someone they know and has a huge beef.
RIP

CasualGuy
01-11-19, 11:45
Anyone seen mary or stella around? Its like they fell off the face of the earth.Mary has vanished too? Where do all of these girls keep disappearing to?

LustyB
01-11-19, 12:11
Cops haven't released any info yet, but HNN (Ho News Network) says it was Sheila. I'm sure the cops will release the info soon.
That sucks. I hate to see these girls harmed. I picked her up a few times. Not the best but not the worst either. She was out in all kinds of weather. You could count on her being out at some point during the day. I’ll miss seeing her out.

Lexus Cruiser
01-13-19, 21:56
Took a ride this afternoon after the game was well in hand (GO PATS!

Saw Sharon and Crystal P by M's Pub.

Was looking for HSW Christina, picked her up a week ago and head game was spot on. BBBJ with CIMWS for $. 3 I love me some small PR ass.

On my second coffee of the afternoon and had to piss like a race horse, and with most of the bathrooms now locked decided to go over to Price Chopper. The Cafe in Price Chopper was having a hoe convention. Jessica M, and old standby was there and looking good, I have not picked her up since before she was a Guest of Gov. Baker. She said "HI" when I walked by, so on the way out I caught her eye and gave her the nod. She followed me out to the car and off to my spot we went.

Says that she has been clean for 49 days and it shows. Looking good and smelling good and head game was as good as ever, that little girl can put it in the back of her throat.

Did a little FIV and everthing came out smelling roses, so decided for some DATY and those little spanish girls that are acrobats can 69 in a sedan make my day. $ . 5 damage BBBJ with DT and the 69, was feeling generous today.

On another note, she also confirmed that it was Shelia at the Army that is no longer with us and your Uncle was out in force up and down Main.

Horny As Hell
01-13-19, 23:34
Did a run after the football game ended. Saw the Asian Jessica in the McDonald's lot with her bf/pimp. Christine and Jen (the 40ish brunette Jen with no teeth not the 30's blond one)were by the 7-11. Diamond was going back and forth between them. That girl is a bit off, always in a hurry and pretty abrasive (no people skills) which is why I haven't tried her out yet. Couple others out but acting really dope sick so I passed on them. You rarely get good service when they're like that.

Greasy105
01-14-19, 05:47
Asian Jessica? Go on my go. Tell me more.

PrimeHunter
01-14-19, 17:40
Anyone have digits on a good SW to enjoy my birthday with today? Just want to enjoy my birthday before starting a stretch of 20 straight days of double shifts at work.

Greasy105
01-14-19, 20:42
Seems like it's pretty slow out there was out from 4:30 to 6 this morning and really only saw crazy Vicky. And then did some serious Recon from 4:30 to 7:30 and I didn't see anything. I know it's not prime hunting time but usually there's a few out.

LustyB
01-14-19, 20:46
Anyone have digits on a good SW to enjoy my birthday with today? Just want to enjoy my birthday before starting a stretch of 20 straight days of double shifts at work.Most can't keep a phone. Go down there, troll for one, and report back.

Horny As Hell
01-14-19, 20:53
Hmmm, I thought you'd know this one as I've seen her out there several times before. But maybe it's just the time of the day? As I usually see her on the weekends about dinner time (like after early football games are over). McDonald’s was the area too if that helps. Well dressed with tight blue jeans and decent winter boots etc. doesn’t look like she got a heavy addiction like some do.

She's got a nice body and decent ass. Approximately 5'2" or so and about 120-125lbs is my estimate. I didn't ask her what specific nationality she is but I'd guess either Thai or Cambodian. Very clearly said Jessica though and I replied "wow, wasn't expecting that to be your name" LOL.

Her bf/pimp is a big dude wearing a walking boot/cast so he stands out too.

Asian Jessica? Go on my go. Tell me more.

LustyB
01-14-19, 20:56
Hmmm, I thought you'd know this one as I've seen her out there several times before. But maybe it's just the time of the day? As I usually see her on the weekends about dinner time (like after early football games are over).

She's got a nice body and decent ass. Approximately 5'2" or so and about 120-125lbs is my estimate. I didn't ask her what specific nationality she is but I'd guess either Thai or Cambodian. Very clearly said Jessica though and I replied "wow, wasn't expecting that to be your name" LOL.

Her bf/pimp is a big dude wearing a walking boot/cast so he stands out too.Fuck, I need to see her. An Asian SW is sorta a unicorn. I'll Have to keep an eye out.

I need to find skinny Amanda. She was Sheila’s girl friend. I hope they find the piece of shit that killed her.

Greasy105
01-14-19, 22:49
Hmmm, I thought you'd know this one as I've seen her out there several times before. But maybe it's just the time of the day? As I usually see her on the weekends about dinner time (like after early football games are over). McDonalds was the area too if that helps. Well dressed with tight blue jeans and decent winter boots etc. doesnt look like she got a heavy addiction like some do.

Her bf/pimp is a big dude wearing a walking boot/cast so he stands out too.Did she just show up a little while ago from the springfield area? . I've only found 1 asian and that was over the summer and we talked about her. She weighed like 90 lbs and was a bit of a pain in the ass. She was like off the boat Vietnamese.

SexyMan0105
01-15-19, 00:53
I'm from western mass but I'm driving through tomorrow for a job interview. Figure I'll get a snack on the way home. Any recommendations?

Horny As Hell
01-15-19, 09:57
I don't know, I didn't ask. I know I've seen her several times but heck she could be visiting for all I know. I do know that the other local SW's know her so she's not brand new etc. Maybe you can offer one of the regulars a "finder fee" if they hook you up with her. I've done that before on one I wanted and could never seem to get. I offered a tip for helping me and boom there she was LOL.

Did she just show up a little while ago from the springfield area? . I've only found 1 asian and that was over the summer and we talked about her. She weighed like 90 lbs and was a bit of a pain in the ass. She was like off the boat Vietnamese.

Greasy105
01-15-19, 17:51
I don't know, I didn't ask. I know I've seen her several times but heck she could be visiting for all I know. I do know that the other local SW's know her so she's not brand new etc. Maybe you can offer one of the regulars a "finder fee" if they hook you up with her. I've done that before on one I wanted and could never seem to get. I offered a tip for helping me and boom there she was LOL.Sorry I could have been more specific. The girl I'm talking about she used to post all the time on back pages in Springfield as honey or China super cute super good looking I think her name is Jessica though but in Worcester she goes as China short little mulatto or Spanish girl always has her hair tied back I haven't seen her in a little while she's great I was just wondering if that's the same one.

Greasy105
01-15-19, 17:53
Anyone know who this girl is that's walking around in a baby blue winter coat she has glasses and a winter hat on? She looks kind of a mess late thirties early forties definitely would look like a civilian except for the fact that she makes obvious eye contact I've seen her out two or three times in the past week or two she has black Victoria's Secret sweats on right now. And almost no sex appeal.

Horny As Hell
01-15-19, 18:28
Mid afternoon run today and still lots around. Saw Randi, Diamond, brunette Jen, Christine, jasmine and that nasty thief Angie. Two other ones that I know only by sight.

Word out now is that Angie ripped a dealer off of A LOT of dope and that she has a bounty out on her 😳 so it’s just a matter of time until somebody sells her out and she’s the next sheila

Cackalope
01-16-19, 00:43
Sounds like days of our lives. Except with hoes and drug dealers. Surprised it hasn't been picked up by fox for the fall lineup.

Mid afternoon run today and still lots around. Saw Randi, Diamond, brunette Jen, Christine, jasmine and that nasty thief Angie. Two other ones that I know only by sight.

Word out now is that Angie ripped a dealer off of A LOT of dope and that she has a bounty out on her 😳 so its just a matter of time until somebody sells her out and shes the next sheila

Greasy105
01-16-19, 10:59
Sorry I could have been more specific. The girl I'm talking about she used to post all the time on back pages in Springfield as honey or China super cute super good looking I think her name is Jessica though but in Worcester she goes as China short little mulatto or Spanish girl always has her hair tied back I haven't seen her in a little while she's great I was just wondering if that's the same one.https://escortindex.com/ad/springfield/413-242-6899/1/42189

Took me forever to track this add down. Unfortunately sites don't let you screen shot. But this is who I'm talking about / looking for.

JohnnyFunBoy
01-16-19, 17:51
Drove around for quite awhile. Slim pickins. Nothing that appealed to me. Hard to find someone worth being with. Need a good regular hookup.

Horny As Hell
01-16-19, 23:13
Definitely NOT the same person. I've never seen the one that you're trying to find. However, I was able to screenshot her pics on my iPhone (I just tried since you said it couldn't be done).

https://escortindex.com/ad/springfield/413-242-6899/1/42189

Took me forever to track this add down. Unfortunately sites don't let you screen shot. But this is who I'm talking about / looking for.

Greasy105
01-17-19, 07:21
Definitely NOT the same person. I've never seen the one that you're trying to find. However, I was able to screenshot her pics on my iPhone (I just tried since you said it couldn't be done).Thanks for confirmation. Yeah maybe its an android thing? I tried to take the screenshot and it says the website won't allow it.

Greasy105
01-19-19, 07:07
Is it me or is it just dead out there. Morning and night. Few stragglers. Nothing looking good.

Is Thata Sw
01-19-19, 13:12
I did a cruise last week around 4-5 pm on a Wednesday. I saw one darker skinned, almost Brazilian looking girl. She walked past main south liquors and took a right up Benefit street. I drove up benefit, pulled over, she got to the car door and looked at me. She had nice wide white eyes, her face was like I said dark skinned but Brazilian looking or maybe middle eastern. She looked pretty.

But, it's been a while since I let a SW in my car. And as she pulled at the door handle to enter my vehicle, I didn't want to deal with the possible drama of picking up a trouble maker or having a cop be watching. So I just drove off. I still accomplished the rush of the pickup though. I drove back down benefit 10 min later and she was still on that road waiting.

I wonder if the SWs are staying off main more and waking side roads.

Is it me or is it just dead out there. Morning and night. Few stragglers. Nothing looking good.

Wabbitt9
01-19-19, 14:00
Is it me or is it just dead out there. Morning and night. Few stragglers. Nothing looking good.Shit load of 5-0 out there last night. And I'm sure the cold isn't helping matters any.

Currymonster
01-19-19, 14:59
https://escortindex.com/ad/springfield/413-242-6899/1/42189

Took me forever to track this add down. Unfortunately sites don't let you screen shot. But this is who I'm talking about / looking for.Pretty sure no way a site can stop you screenshotting any easier than than it can stop you viewing.

Cackalope
01-19-19, 15:00
Cops were everywhere. Stayed in the area for 45 min, ate at mc Donald's and then made a couple loops. Nothing but a crazy one in the 7-11 parking lot with her pants around her ankles.

Shit load of 5-0 out there last night. And I'm sure the cold isn't helping matters any.

Currymonster
01-19-19, 16:34
Pretty sure no way a site can stop you screenshotting any easier than than it can stop you viewing.Guess I was late to the party there. And there are ways to prevent Android from screenshotting or logging within some apps.

Was in town last week, it wasn't too cold out but pickings weren't rich. Eventually scooped Sharon (older, but fairly obliging) and took her to a place for some oral only. No swallow, reluctant rimming but mostly fine. Later picked up Jessica, brunette WSW by 7-11, she didn't want to go back to my place and had a fairly unsatisfactory car date, too cramped (I had stuff in the back). She was fairly cute, would have preferred her kit off completely. Maybe she'll be better if I find her again.

Is Thata Sw
01-19-19, 17:37
I'm confused. Did the Tedeschi's turn into a 7-Eleven? I keep seeing reference made to a 7-Eleven on Main Street.

Guess I was late to the party there. And there are ways to prevent Android from screenshotting or logging within some apps.

Was in town last week, it wasn't too cold out but pickings weren't rich. Eventually scooped Sharon (older, but fairly obliging) and took her to a place for some oral only. No swallow, reluctant rimming but mostly fine. Later picked up Jessica, brunette WSW by 7-11, she didn't want to go back to my place and had a fairly unsatisfactory car date, too cramped (I had stuff in the back). She was fairly cute, would have preferred her kit off completely. Maybe she'll be better if I find her again.

Cops were everywhere. Stayed in the area for 45 min, ate at mc Donald's and then made a couple loops. Nothing but a crazy one in the 7-11 parking lot with her pants around her ankles.

Greasy105
01-19-19, 19:15
Pretty sure no way a site can stop you screenshotting any easier than than it can stop you viewing.Pretty sure I'm not making this up. My phone won't allow me to take screen shots of certain sites including stocks and some financial stuff. I'm under 45 with a pretty great grasp on technology. But if you say so. It must be true.

LustyB
01-19-19, 19:20
Guess I was late to the party there. And there are ways to prevent Android from screenshotting or logging within some apps.

Was in town last week, it wasn't too cold out but pickings weren't rich. Eventually scooped Sharon (older, but fairly obliging) and took her to a place for some oral only. No swallow, reluctant rimming but mostly fine. Later picked up Jessica, brunette WSW by 7-11, she didn't want to go back to my place and had a fairly unsatisfactory car date, too cramped (I had stuff in the back). She was fairly cute, would have preferred her kit off completely. Maybe she'll be better if I find her again.Sharon's always good for a $20 blow. Nothing spectacular, but she's not bad, no drama, gets the job done, and never complains. WSW Jessica you picked up is good too. Wants $40 but will take $30 with a little complaining, but after she knows she's gettin 30, it's all good. Never tried her snatch, but had my fingers in her. Tight little box.

Wabbitt9
01-20-19, 04:58
I'm confused. Did the Tedeschi's turn into a 7-Eleven? I keep seeing reference made to a 7-Eleven on Main Street.Yes. I've lived in the neighborhood since August, and it was already 7 eleven when I got here.

Currymonster
01-22-19, 03:54
I'm confused. Did the Tedeschi's turn into a 7-Eleven? I keep seeing reference made to a 7-Eleven on Main Street.Also happened to one on Belmont St by the hospital. Is it an "all over" thing?

Wabbitt9
01-22-19, 08:13
Also happened to one on Belmont St by the hospital. Is it an "all over" thing?Yep. Looks like 7-Eleven bought out Tedeschi back in 2015 and has been changing the stores over gradually. All the ones in Worcester are swapped out from the look of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tedeschi_Food_Shops

Horny As Hell
01-24-19, 00:05
The LOUSY street conditions (horrible job plowing) cut down on the number of girls walking AND where they are walking at.

The first three I saw were all rough and ones I don't scoop unless I'm desperate and I wasn't desperate. Jamie, Jasmine and Brittany were out. Randi was as well and she's a nice girl that's cute and give very good effort BUT her prices are higher than all the rest out there.

Also scooped what was likely a Clark student. A young cute brunette but the first thing she said upon getting in was "I start at $100" so that ended pretty quickly LOL.

Added info, also spotted Christina and an unknown to me tall thick bsw with a gigantic butt for guys into huge booty

Heidi is out now too, white vest dark hat etc. she was BEGGING for a date but I’m done with her. Offered “ANYTHING” for $20 even Greek lol

WorkingStiffy
01-24-19, 00:22
Was the student in the white coat? I saw her on a drive through but she didn't make eye contact. Still looking for Christina. Saw the big BSW didn't see C.

Was more blue then workers so I went through and kept going.

Also scooped what was likely a Clark student. A young cute brunette but the first thing she said upon getting in was I start at $100 so that ended pretty quickly LOL.

Added info, also spotted Christina and an unknown to me tall thick BSW with a gigantic butt for guys into huge booty.

Horny As Hell
01-24-19, 01:34
Angela ended up getting the job done. Cute girl that gave a decent effort. Late 30's as a guess, lots of tats. Approximately 5’3” or so and around 125-130lbs. Decent ass and cute little B cup tits with nice nips. Said she's just back in town after moving to NH for 5 months. Working digits available for contributors.

PrimeHunter
01-24-19, 01:47
Angela ended up getting the job done. Cute girl that gave a decent effort. Late 30's as a guess, lots of tats. Approximately 53 or so and around 125-130lbs. Decent ass and cute little B cup tits with nice nips. Said she's just back in town after moving to NH for 5 months. Working digits available for contributors.She sounds amazing. Would love to meet her!

Cackalope
01-24-19, 03:12
I'd love to get her digits. I need a good street level girl, pickings have been slim last few times I drove thru.

Angela ended up getting the job done. Cute girl that gave a decent effort. Late 30's as a guess, lots of tats. Approximately 53 or so and around 125-130lbs. Decent ass and cute little B cup tits with nice nips. Said she's just back in town after moving to NH for 5 months. Working digits available for contributors.

LustyB
01-24-19, 06:22
Angela ended up getting the job done. Cute girl that gave a decent effort. Late 30's as a guess, lots of tats. Approximately 53 or so and around 125-130lbs. Decent ass and cute little B cup tits with nice nips. Said she's just back in town after moving to NH for 5 months. Working digits available for contributors.Sounds nice.

I like a big booty on occasion so I need to find that one as well.

Haven't mongored in a couple weeks. I hate the cold and the last few times I was out it was dead as nails. I may try a bit this weekend.

LustyB
01-24-19, 06:25
The LOUSY street conditions (horrible job plowing) cut down on the number of girls walking AND where they are walking at.

The first three I saw were all rough and ones I don't scoop unless I'm desperate and I wasn't desperate. Jamie, Jasmine and Brittany were out. Randi was as well and she's a nice girl that's cute and give very good effort BUT her prices are higher than all the rest out there.

Also scooped what was likely a Clark student. A young cute brunette but the first thing she said upon getting in was "I start at $100" so that ended pretty quickly LOL.
WTF?

She's a newbie out of her mind. I'm sure you kicked her ass to the curb.

Greasy105
01-24-19, 06:36
Was out this morning from 4 to 5:30 am And didn't see much of anything which was kind of a surprise because it's so warm out and barely raining. Saw one in a white winter coat with a pink hoodie walking around Clark but couldn't get a good look at her so I took a pass. Ended up trying my luck down on Millbury Street because you just never know. Scooped up Serena who is probably the BSW you guys mentioned. She's real tall and thick with a white ass wearing a white hoodie and pajama pants. She used to post a lot on Craigslist as Shay Ora Bootylicious. 420 box she'll suck the bend out of a river. And probably for a few bucks more you can smash. Picked her up at Honey Farms, just dropped her off and Honey Farms if anybody wants to swing by and take her for a ride.

Greasy105
01-25-19, 05:46
I hit the beat early this morning 4 am, rain finally stopped thought it might loosen things up out there a little bit. Did a few laps didn't see anything. Then I started running out of time of course as luck would have it I saw two decent looking pieces of street meat. At 7-Eleven a brunette in a white parka with a fur-lined hoodie and a lot of makeup never seen her before it looks like she could be a fun time. And then someone dropped off a little brunette with high brown leather boots and some tight ass jeans. Of course by the time this it all happened I had to go. If anybody Scoops one of them up leave a review. Happy Hunting.

Is Thata Sw
01-25-19, 12:26
Dude, you think you picked up a college girl, 100 for it all was a good deal.

WTF?

She's a newbie out of her mind. I'm sure you kicked her ass to the curb.

Is Thata Sw
01-25-19, 12:29
Thanks for the info.

Yep. Looks like 7-Eleven bought out Tedeschi back in 2015 and has been changing the stores over gradually. All the ones in Worcester are swapped out from the look of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tedeschi_Food_Shops

Also happened to one on Belmont St by the hospital. Is it an "all over" thing?

PrimeHunter
01-25-19, 16:18
Finally off on a Friday. What's the best time to go looking on Main street for some company?

MeatMan
01-26-19, 18:06
Added info, also spotted Christina and an unknown to me tall thick bsw with a gigantic butt for guys into huge booty

Heidi is out now too, white vest dark hat etc. she was BEGGING for a date but Im done with her. Offered ANYTHING for $20 even Greek lolEvil Grin Looks like I'll have to take a trip out to Woostah for research purposes.

Is Thata Sw
01-26-19, 21:51
I know this is late advice. But what I would look for sws, I would have a lot of success most nights of the week between 5-6 PM until 11 PM. But I remember I used to pick them up at all times of the day, after all night partying I would go find one at nine or 10 AM when I was still drunk. Other I'd go out and find one at one or 2 AM.

I haven't really looked for Sws regularly in the last 6-7 years. But I did recently see one going down benefit Street I believe it is. You may need to go out and drive up and down Main a couple times and some sidestreets for a good 15 minutes or so. Enjoy the hunt though. If you don't see anything take a break and go back for another 15 or 20 minutes. If you see someone that appears to be a SW far down a side road, you should pull down the road to check them out. Whenever I was looking they would be out there I just had to be willing to cruise around a bit.

Finally off on a Friday. What's the best time to go looking on Main street for some company?

Lexus Cruiser
01-28-19, 16:01
Took a ride Sunday in the afternoon (3-6 pm) not much out. Did see older HSW Christine going into the apartment building on Gates but she was just there picking up candy and had someone waiting for her.
Spied a WSW with red hair and pale skin near Moynihan's but her drug dealer boy friend was hanging aground.
Saw a WSW in flower print pants and glasses near the new Clark building not sure who she is, or if she is any good, she was looking hard, but I did not stop for her.
Saw Jayme B at Wyman St, however, last time I saw her she did a lackluster BBBJ (tried to help it out by moaning, not my thing) and she wanted $. 05 so passed her up and went home.

Still raging, decided to make another trip around 8 am this morning. Nobody to be found early. Saw the same red head on Gardner and scopped her up. Her name is Chelsea, nice conversation (mild sob story but nothing unexpected) while we drove to a spot, agreed on $. 03 for BJ. BJ skills were nothing to write home about (miss little HSW Crystal) but she let my hands roam free with FIV with no complaints, no rushing or asking if I was getting close, I gave her the heads up I was ready and she added CIMwS for no addational $. Would see her again if I can not find Christine.

JohnnyFunBoy
01-28-19, 18:15
Took a cruise through Main South, no SW's to be seen. Drove around last night too around 10 pm, none worth picking up. I tend to be picky. Some of them are way too unattractive. If anyone has a decent regular with phone digits you can share, please private message me. Thanks.

Greasy105
01-29-19, 17:35
The talent has been worse than usual. Hobby is getting boring.

LustyB
01-30-19, 06:14
The talent has been worse than usual. Hobby is getting boring.Always slow this time of year. Jan-March is the lowest point of the year to street mongor. I'll pick up when the weather warms a little.

Greasy105
02-01-19, 06:06
I just so happen to be cruising down Main Street on my way to the office, when I passed by a cute little Spanish girl with a pink bag. Definitely gave me the cold downstairs so I figured what the hell. Pulled over scooped her up, said her name was Nin or something like that. Real down-to-earth cool a little dope sick. Just pulled a little bit further down the road turn off the lights shot one down her throat. That's how you start a Friday.

LustyB
02-02-19, 10:57
I picked one up Wednesday after work. All bundled up chick near DD. About 35, Hispanic. Got her in the car and wasn't much to look at. But she was the only one out, it was cold as fuck, and I was horny. She offered to take me to her place. I'm usually Leary of that shit and don't do it, but I got a decent vibe and decided to take a shot. Said she lived with jasmine so I figured what the hell. So for 30 I got her naked, played with her tits and snatch while she blew me. Offered to let me smash it, but didn't have a condom and I didn't want to hit her BB, so I blew in her mouth.

Place was an absolute disaster of a dump. Smelled like stale cigs, clothes everywhere, and trash.

Wouldn't repeat.

Damn I miss Shellie and Jesilynn.

Greasy105
02-05-19, 05:27
I was out pretty early this morning, didn't see much, thought it would be busy due to the warmer weather. Saw 1 Girl in a red skirt with a red headband. She definitely gave me a cold hard stare when I came back around she had vanished completely Sonia just grabbed her before I could. Anybody else see her? Maybe I'd her.

Lexus Cruiser
02-06-19, 18:29
Took a ride late last night after the B's game.

Crystal P was out on main street, not looking so hot.
Saw a HSW with longer hair, near Wyman, looked pretty put together but I passed.
Saw Jaumee B on Freland near Ronald's burgers.

Uncle LEO and his cousin Clark PoPo was all over the stroll!

Decided to take a ride down Millbury foud a thick, tall BSW at Honey Dew, don't remember her name but it was not the one with the pajama pants. She had on jeans. Nice BBBJ with CIM for $. 03.

Greasy105
02-15-19, 15:19
Did she just show up a little while ago from the springfield area? . I've only found 1 asian and that was over the summer and we talked about her. She weighed like 90 lbs and was a bit of a pain in the ass. She was like off the boat Vietnamese.Well fuck me runnin. I saw the asian yesterday. Girl is good lookin for sure! I only realized who it was cause, she was with some grease ball in a boot. I'm like 450 % sure she lives abvose unique nails. I would have tried to grab her but her and her msn were walking like she wasnt working. But she's good looking. Need me some.

MeatMan
02-15-19, 19:09
I was out pretty early this morning, didn't see much, thought it would be busy due to the warmer weather. Saw 1 Girl in a red skirt with a red headband. She definitely gave me a cold hard stare when I came back around she had vanished completely Sonia just grabbed her before I could. Anybody else see her? Maybe I'd her.Seeing SW with skirts really revs my motor. Sadly and I'm being real about this, I haven't seen a SW in my area wearing a skirt in quite some time. It would make sense for easy access, but I think most of them have their reasons.

LustyB
02-15-19, 21:18
Seeing SW with skirts really revs my motor. Sadly and I'm being real about this, I haven't seen a SW in my area wearing a skirt in quite some time. It would make sense for easy access, but I think most of them have their reasons.Jessilyn used to stand out there on Main in the warmer weather with a skirt and heels. I picked her up once like that. Didn't have any panties on. Bare pussy under than denim skirt. Jackpot!

WorkingStiffy
02-15-19, 22:42
Took a ride up and down the strip last 2 nights about same time as now and there was nothing to be seen. And it isn't that cold out. Went through about 930 this morning and didn't see squat then either.

I stopped in price chopper even to see if there was an indoor convention. Anyone have any digits to share in dm? My well is running dry here on contacts.

Could use me some of them skirts too! Think spring!

MeatMan
02-15-19, 22:52
Jessilyn used to stand out there on Main in the warmer weather with a skirt and heels. I picked her up once like that. Didn't have any panties on. Bare pussy under than denim skirt. Jackpot!Man, you're bringing back memories of me strolling Talbot Ave in Dorchester!. That's all I would see, BSW with hip-hugging skirts with firm asses. Some of them didnt wear panties!. It was a mongers Disney World for $10-20 USD!. I recall picking up a light-skinned girl up on Washington Street in Dorchester wearing a jean skirt with no panties. Not to drag this out, but she mentioned that she just got out of jail and hasn't had a dick in 3 months. Took her behind an abandoned gas station(now reopened) and fucked her good that my tighty whities and legs were wet by her squirting on me. Well worth the $20 I spent. Gladly, I lived 5 minutes away from where I banged her!. LOL!.

Handiman69
02-16-19, 19:39
I happened to be out and about for the first time in a long time, and decided to try my luck. Went to the new 7-Eleven, just to buy cigarettes, and bumped into a little tiny one named Jill. She was cute as hell, and we went off. Pulled down the street got a BBJ and she made a mess. Said she wasn't going to catch my nut for 40. As disappointed as I was in the actual finish, I would probably pick her up again, because she is clearly not your typical street walker.I ran into Jill the other day at the HF on Park. She asked me for a cigarette and I bought her a soda. I gave her a ride to where she lives. I didn't know her and I was short on cash so I didn't ask for a date. I will look for her again. Has anyone else seen her lately and have an opinion?

LadySniff
02-20-19, 15:05
I don't think you guys give enough credit to this hidden gem. She's packed on the miles out there, for sure, but she has the best ass and the best head game out there. She is willing with a good attitude. I'm guessing you're all driving by thinking, "nope", then coming on this forum to complain that there's nothing out there. You're all too busy looking for the young hot ones. Bend her over, you'll see why I'm writing this.

Ambrose
02-21-19, 09:12
I ran into Jill the other day at the HF on Park. She asked me for a cigarette and I bought her a soda. I gave her a ride to where she lives. I didn't know her and I was short on cash so I didn't ask for a date. I will look for her again. Has anyone else seen her lately and have an opinion?If you like young spinners (and I do) she fits the bill perfectly, however she is not a fan of cim, so if that's your thing either carry lots of cash or be disappointed. She has a bf who is usually close by.

JohnnyFunBoy
02-21-19, 17:08
No SW's anywhere to be found. Its a ghost town. I miss how it was a few years ago at any given time of day.

JohnnyFunBoy
02-21-19, 20:40
I don't think you guys give enough credit to this hidden gem. She's packed on the miles out there, for sure, but she has the best ass and the best head game out there. She is willing with a good attitude. I'm guessing you're all driving by thinking, "nope", then coming on this forum to complain that there's nothing out there. You're all too busy looking for the young hot ones. Bend her over, you'll see why I'm writing this.Is she real unattractive and out quite a bit? Maybe a little older?

Ambrose
02-23-19, 13:47
Is she real unattractive and out quite a bit? Maybe a little older?Yes, that's her, but I have a very close friend (ex SW) who knows her well and she has told me that she is a really nice person. She usually looks pretty bad but one night last year as I was parked at McD's she came up to me and tried to get me to take her with me. She was cleaned up, her hair done up and dressed nicely. I didn't recognize her at first, then after I told her I was waiting for someone else she said " oh sorry" and walked away. She has a very distinct walk, only then did I realize it was Crystal. She is out most of the time.

LustyB
02-23-19, 22:02
Yes, that's her, but I have a very close friend (ex SW) who knows her well and she has told me that she is a really nice person. She usually looks pretty bad but one night last year as I was parked at McD's she came up to me and tried to get me to take her with me. She was cleaned up, her hair done up and dressed nicely. I didn't recognize her at first, then after I told her I was waiting for someone else she said " oh sorry" and walked away. She has a very distinct walk, only then did I realize it was Crystal. She is out most of the time.I've picked her up a time or two. She can look rough, but she sucks good dick. She's been hooking for years so she's for sure a pro.

Lexus Cruiser
02-24-19, 12:14
I've picked her up a time or two. She can look rough, but she sucks good dick. She's been hooking for years so she's for sure a pro.I agree she may look a little rough sometimes, will not pick her up if she is doing the zombie walk but the rest of the time her BBBJ is excellent.

She is very personalble, I never worry about her trying to grab stuff out of the car.

BBBJ with no rush, no complaints, following direction, wiith plenty of hand roaming for $. 03 .

JohnnyFunBoy
02-25-19, 08:16
Drove Main South a couple times. No SW's in sight.

JohnnyFunBoy
02-27-19, 13:59
Took a cruise through Main South. No SW's to be found.

Currymonster
03-03-19, 02:41
Pretty bad this week with the snow. In the course of a couple of hours one night I saw a girl in red jacket down the hill a little from McD's, seemed to be high as a kite. Was still gone once I'd looped around suitably to get a better look. Picked up Jill on Murray Ave, but she got antsy about something or other and hopped out again before we got to a spot. Saw another who looked to be in a transaction with her pharmacist on Richards, and was in no hurry to come over to my car instead. So basically a bust.

JohnnyFunBoy
03-06-19, 23:29
Took a cruise through S Main, No SW's to be seen anywhere.

NicosWave24
03-08-19, 15:18
Took a stroll down Main last night. Fair amount of action out there considering how cold it was. Saw a couple SWs that looked aight. Wound up scooping a HSW that I had seen before a few weeks ago. Forget her name but decent body probly in her late 30's /40's and always by herself when I see her. She usually has some kind of scarf on and a hat and gloves. BBBJCIM $. 3. Haven't ventured past that and probably will not but her dome game is on point.

Sounds
03-09-19, 13:38
BBBJCIM $. 3. Do you mean 130 or 30?

Assuming it is 30 but what you posted usually means 130.

NicosWave24
03-10-19, 18:08
Do you mean 130 or 30?

Assuming it is 30 but what you posted usually means 130.Ya my bad I meant 30.

Bobbyg33
03-15-19, 12:15
Hi. 1st time post.

What is best way to approach?

And is the corner of McD a cop post.

I don't know the best, safest way.

NicosWave24
03-15-19, 21:23
Hi. 1st time post.

I don't know the best, safest way.If you're not familiar with how the streets work I would recommend finding someone with an Incall and reviews. I haven't been doing this for that long but I do have a lot of experience with other black market items and how the streets work. If it's clear to someone that you are new or unfamiliar the likelyhood that you will be taken advantage of or ripped off increases greatly. Check out the escort forum.

MoreBJs
03-16-19, 06:14
One way to reduce being ripped off is to bring just 40 dollars with you, a twenty a ten and two fives, and leave wallet cell phone and other valuables in trunk. Also, insist on paying after and don't budge. Offer to drive her back if she is disagreeable.

Ambrose
03-17-19, 08:24
Hi. 1st time post.

I don't know the best, safest way.Nothing is completely safe when playing this game but here are a few pointers.

Don't pick up a girl on Main St if possible. Instead go by her and look at her, if she's hooking she will look back at you, making eye contact.

Go to the next street and pull down a short way, pull over and stop.

When she comes close to your car unlock the door so she can hear it click. Very important, don't open the window, just motion her to get in. If she is working she will get in. If she is a decoy she will try to talk to you through the window to get you to say something incriminating. If you have to talk through an open window be very careful.

After she gets in ask her to show you that she is not a cop. I prefer to have her put her hand on my dick.

A decoy will practically never get in a john's car.

Horny As Hell
03-17-19, 17:25
Glad the description given helped you figure out whom she was.

BTW, I have a VERY nice video that I made of Jessilyn out on the street as you described. Mini skirt, no panties, fuck me boots etc. In it she flashes me then does the date. Like I said VERY nice but I promised to never show it.

Jessilyn used to stand out there on Main in the warmer weather with a skirt and heels. I picked her up once like that. Didn't have any panties on. Bare pussy under than denim skirt. Jackpot!

Well fuck me runnin. I saw the asian yesterday. Girl is good lookin for sure! I only realized who it was cause, she was with some grease ball in a boot. I'm like 450 % sure she lives abvose unique nails. I would have tried to grab her but her and her msn were walking like she wasnt working. But she's good looking. Need me some.

Horny As Hell
03-17-19, 17:28
On my last run just now I saw Randi, Jasmine, Jackie, Genevieve, Angie the thief (with two black eyes) and Crystal. There were two others that I know were walking that I didn't know the names of as well.

Horny As Hell
03-17-19, 17:32
Just an FYI Incase it might help somebody out.

Local cops have a new habit of parking in the McDonald's parking lot facing the drive thru. After you pay you have to go right by them. They're using license plate scanner etc. Saw them pop a guy this way.

Just keep an eye out for them sitting there. It's kinda like the grizzly bear sitting in the stream at the waterfall waiting for the salmon to jump right into their mouth.

Horny As Hell
03-17-19, 17:51
Just wanted to see if any of you might know about this one that's out now?

She's likely mid 20's. Estimate about 5'4" and 110lbs or so. Cute brunette with curly black hair to her shoulders. Tight blue jeans on tucked into knee high black leather boots. Had on a Red jacket and carrying an orange shopping bag.

When I first saw her I'm like she's cute but likely a civi. Then I saw her talk to another SW and immediately get scooped. Looks like one that I'd like to try out.

Cackalope
03-17-19, 18:11
What reason would they have to bust you for having bought food at McDonald's. Am I missing something?

Just an FYI Incase it might help somebody out.

Local cops have a new habit of parking in the McDonald's parking lot facing the drive thru. After you pay you have to go right by them. They're using license plate scanner etc. Saw them pop a guy this way.

Just keep an eye out for them sitting there. It's kinda like the grizzly bear sitting in the stream at the waterfall waiting for the salmon to jump right into their mouth.