PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

LadySniff
06-25-18, 19:22
Just did a real quick pass on my way through town anyone see the girl sitting on the ground at 7-Eleven pretty much with 99% of her tits hanging out, that was pretty tempting. When I pulled into the donut shop to get an iced coffee and this old saggy nasty mom looking thing hit me up for a cigarette and a quarter she had No Lie 2 teeth in her mouth and more stretch marks then a ball of silly putty, I gave her a cigarette and $2 in quarters just to go away. But half of me wonders if I could fit my dick between wear all of her teeth are missing😂128514;.You ran into Mandy. Long black hair, saggy but otherwise nice set of knockers. She gives great head, and is a great fuck. Don't pass up on her again. . 4 gets you in the end zone.

Greasy105
06-26-18, 03:54
You ran into Mandy. Long black hair, saggy but otherwise nice set of knockers. She gives great head, and is a great fuck. Don't pass up on her again. . 4 gets you in the end zone.Mandy has the tits? Or no teeth?

Greasy105
06-26-18, 04:27
Came out to do a couple runs before I start the day. First thing I see this morning blacked-out charger the McDonald's parking lot. What a creep. A lot of the boys in blue out this morning see you in about six or seven. Saw three girls slumped over passed out on a park bench I thought was pretty hysterical. Samantha down by Dunkin Donuts. Be so that not too much. Haven't seen skinny Amanda or red bag girl. Maybe it's the chilly weather.

Greasy105
06-26-18, 05:32
The street from virtually dead between 4 and 5 just crackhead Kathy do the black charger and one or two really really really rough-looking girls. Ended up scooping up chubby Amanda Compare Foods in a last-minute deal she just got out of jail the other day she's been gone for a while she much to look at but man can she suck dick all in all a win. Cost me 10 bucks.

LustyB
06-26-18, 09:00
If that black charger guy is there like that at all hours, that's not a cop. Just some mongor, a captain save a ho, or a general creep. I wouldn't worry about him.

MegaSean
06-26-18, 13:56
Today I took a drive through Main Street on my lunch hour to McDonald's, Saw what I was pretty sure was an SW wearing black leggings and a gray tank top that caught my eye but I've never picked one up before so I kept driving pulled into McDonald's place my order got my food and drove back down main street this time passing her on the same side. We locked eyes for a moment and right then I decided fuck it! I pull down the next side street because I've read this forum enough to know the procedure, I think it was Hammond and quickly pulled over, Looking in my rearview I saw her follow which got my heart racing. Before I knew it she pulled on the handle and sat right down. At this point my mind was racing she said what's up and I said hi, she asked what I wanted to do and I just blurted out blow job LOL, she told me 50 but I told her I only had 30 on me and she said ok. I asked her where we could go because I didn't have the slightest clue where to park even though I know that's a no no but she directed me to spot. She handled business and swallowed down everything I squirted into her mouth, got to see the titties and fiv which she seemed to enjoy. Everything happened so fast and I had so much adrenaline pumping that it was over in less that 5 minutes. Brought her back and dropped her off a tedeschis. Sweet girl, very nice and gave me a little wink and told me to come see her again as she got out. I never did get her name, just never occurred to me to ask!

LustyB
06-26-18, 20:17
Today I took a drive through Main Street on my lunch hour to McDonald's, Saw what I was pretty sure was an SW wearing black leggings and a gray tank top that caught my eye but I've never picked one up before so I kept driving pulled into McDonald's place my order got my food and drove back down main street this time passing her on the same side. We locked eyes for a moment and right then I decided fuck it! I pull down the next side street because I've read this forum enough to know the procedure, I think it was Hammond and quickly pulled over, Looking in my rearview I saw her follow which got my heart racing. Before I knew it she pulled on the handle and sat right down. At this point my mind was racing she said what's up and I said hi, she asked what I wanted to do and I just blurted out blow job LOL, she told me 50 but I told her I only had 30 on me and she said ok. I asked her where we could go because I didn't have the slightest clue where to park even though I know that's a no no but she directed me to spot. She handled business and swallowed down everything I squirted into her mouth, got to see the titties and fiv which she seemed to enjoy. Everything happened so fast and I had so much adrenaline pumping that it was over in less that 5 minutes. Brought her back and dropped her off a tedeschis. Sweet girl, very nice and gave me a little wink and told me to come see her again as she got out. I never did get her name, just never occurred to me to ask!All right my man! Congratulations. Adrenaline rush ain't it. Only mistake was you should have waited until you were down the road a few blocks before you told her what you wanted. The fact she got in the car, she wasn't an undercover.

A fair warning though. The street ho game is addictive. $20-30 blowjobs, the hunt and the rush is addictive as fuck.

Congrats again on popping your street ho cherry. It won't be your last, I promise.

Matty1169
06-27-18, 11:56
She said how she's out here from Ohio. Kinda seemed miserable. Because she was saying how she has like no money. Nice spinner type kinda tight looking frame. To her body. Wearing black yoga like pants. Brunettish hair color. Alright looking face. She was talking to me kinda fast. In a bit of a rush. So I walked towards her car, she was with. Said she waiting for her girl friend. Who prob was the driver? She was putting her little kid in the backseat. Knew she looked like the working girl type! So I asked her about a hookup date. For when I get paid. Well didn't say it like that exactly. But did say hey you want to hangout when I get paid, help you out real good?? She said what do I have to do for it? Lmao. And I said you know what I want. We could chill a little while. But I'm sure you know what I mainly want?! People were walking by going into Price Chopper. So I didn't want to be too BLUNT. And SPECIFIC. Anyways got her number from her. She unwillingly gave it to me. When I asked her. Acted like it was a bit of an ordeal. Because she told me to Snap Chat her. LOL. Whatever the fuck that is? Just playing haha. I know. And said back to her, I don't do that shit. She said you better get on it. And make one. Seemed kind of rude a tiny bit. She has a 419 area code. Wondering if anybody knows her / hooked up with her before?. Or seen her out here somewhere?? And yeah guess, I didn't give a shit. To approach her in front of her kid. I bet she can suck a good dick, if she's not acting rushy!? LOL. Like how she rushed me away. Was saying, I got to go get my friend in there. I'm sick of waiting for her.

Swindle
06-27-18, 14:44
Was her name Ivy?

She said how she's out here from Ohio. Kinda seemed miserable. Because she was saying how she has like no money. Nice spinner type kinda tight looking frame. To her body. Wearing black yoga like pants. Brunettish hair color. Alright looking face. She was talking to me kinda fast. In a bit of a rush. So I walked towards her car, she was with. Said she waiting for her girl friend. Who prob was the driver? She was putting her little kid in the backseat. Knew she looked like the working girl type! So I asked her about a hookup date. For when I get paid. Well didn't say it like that exactly. But did say hey you want to hangout when I get paid, help you out real good?? She said what do I have to do for it? Lmao. And I said you know what I want. We could chill a little while. But I'm sure you know what I mainly want?! People were walking by going into Price Chopper. So I didn't want to be too BLUNT. And SPECIFIC. Anyways got her number from her. She unwillingly gave it to me. When I asked her. Acted like it was a bit of an ordeal. Because she told me to Snap Chat her. LOL. Whatever the fuck that is? Just playing haha. I know. And said back to her, I don't do that shit. She said you better get on it. And make one. Seemed kind of rude a tiny bit. She has a 419 area code. Wondering if anybody knows her / hooked up with her before?. Or seen her out here somewhere?? And yeah guess, I didn't give a shit. To approach her in front of her kid. I bet she can suck a good dick, if she's not acting rushy!? LOL. Like how she rushed me away. Was saying, I got to go get my friend in there. I'm sick of waiting for her.

SirLixALot24
06-27-18, 15:18
She said how she's out here from Ohio. Kinda seemed miserable. Because she was saying how she has like no money. Nice spinner type kinda tight looking frame. To her body. Wearing black yoga like pants. Brunettish hair color. Alright looking face. She was talking to me kinda fast. In a bit of a rush. So I walked towards her car, she was with. Said she waiting for her girl friend. Who prob was the driver? She was putting her little kid in the backseat. Knew she looked like the working girl type! So I asked her about a hookup date. For when I get paid. Well didn't say it like that exactly. But did say hey you want to hangout when I get paid, help you out real good?? She said what do I have to do for it? Lmao. And I said you know what I want. We could chill a little while. But I'm sure you know what I mainly want?! People were walking by going into Price Chopper. So I didn't want to be too BLUNT. And SPECIFIC. Anyways got her number from her. She unwillingly gave it to me. When I asked her. Acted like it was a bit of an ordeal. Because she told me to Snap Chat her. LOL. Whatever the fuck that is? Just playing haha. I know. And said back to her, I don't do that shit. She said you better get on it. And make one. Seemed kind of rude a tiny bit. She has a 419 area code. Wondering if anybody knows her / hooked up with her before?. Or seen her out here somewhere?? And yeah guess, I didn't give a shit. To approach her in front of her kid. I bet she can suck a good dick, if she's not acting rushy!? LOL. Like how she rushed me away. Was saying, I got to go get my friend in there. I'm sick of waiting for her.My guess is that she was looking to connect on Snap because even if her phone and data get turned off, she should still be able to hit off of WiFi at her friend's place or even at McD's. Then she still has a way to connect with someone who can help donate to her cause. Just like many of us have burner phones and burner email accounts, set up a burner SC account. Besides, she may even feel inclined to send you some preview pics of what you could see once payday hits LOL.

Matty1169
06-27-18, 19:03
I most definitely agree with you my monger bud. Think you hit it right on the nail. And I bet she makes money from others off of that Snap Chat? That's her little program she has going on. To make money from clients / friends. Through that. As opposed to street walking. Or online posting of ads. And just for the record she's barely communicative through texts. Only texted me a couple times. And it seems like she don't like to talk / text. On her phone. She'd rather Snap Chat into a Slim Jim. LMAO. But yes you are right.

WorkingStiffy
06-27-18, 20:17
Took a ride through looking for Amanda or maybe even Sam but quiet on the strip, saw the BSW wine, and a couple of the crazy obvious but I think I passed more cruisers than ladies. Hit McD drive thru and was approached by a decent enough spinner wearing loud peach colored shirt. Faded neon loud. But as I made first pass I saw her talking in to a cruiser at the convenience store lot before she caught up to me at mcds. Was a little freaked out I know they interact with the cops but that was enough for me to say no thank you and gave her a smoke. Made another pass and again more blue than you want to see so I came home to read some else's exploits but alas I must be quiet.

Anyone see the peach shirt and can identify her for me? I wanted to pull the trigger but got spooked.

Happy and safe hunting!

DBag39
06-28-18, 01:59
I happened to be out and about for the first time in a long time, and decided to try my luck. Went to the new 7-Eleven, just to buy cigarettes, and bumped into a little tiny one named Jill. She was cute as hell, and we went off. Pulled down the street got a BBJ and she made a mess. Said she wasn't going to catch my nut for 40. As disappointed as I was in the actual finish, I would probably pick her up again, because she is clearly not your typical street walker.

LustyB
06-28-18, 07:40
I happened to be out and about for the first time in a long time, and decided to try my luck. Went to the new 7-Eleven, just to buy cigarettes, and bumped into a little tiny one named Jill. She was cute as hell, and we went off. Pulled down the street got a BBJ and she made a mess. Said she wasn't going to catch my nut for 40. As disappointed as I was in the actual finish, I would probably pick her up again, because she is clearly not your typical street walker.She wouldn't even catch and release for $40? Fuck that. What did she look like? I'll stay away from that.

Some of them will swallow it for $20.

LustyB
06-28-18, 08:00
I've seen more than one guy on here worried about a particular girl or girls walking around talking to LEO or "might be UC" etc.

Guys, they only do John sting operations once a month if that. It's cost big dollars to do it. Those IC ladies would never talk to a cop through a cruiser windows during a sting. If you see a hooker doing that, they are probably saying hi, snitching, or setting up a date later. The UC coos are out there looking for drugs, not the hoes getting picked up by johns. If they do get busted, most of the time it's for dealing or being obviously high.
Cops in Worcester dont want to bust those girls for sucking dicks anymore than we want them too. The do gooders pressure them into doing the stings. Cops know it does no good. It’s a waste of time. I’ve done pickups as cops have driven by, not a thing happened. Now I’m not saying to not be careful or follow the rules of street mongering, because this can be dangerous game. But....if if you keep your wits, you’ll be fine

PaulFunyun
06-29-18, 02:35
Met up with Shellie near 7-11 for a nice BJ. She was a little out of it but still good.

Saw the black charger at MocD watched him for a few. A girl went over talked with him for a few then they went through the drive thru and got some food. They parked for a couple minutes to eat then he drove off with her. Plates were Maryland or somtheing def not Mass. Don't think any LEO could have out of state plates.

Ambrose
06-29-18, 05:50
I happened to be out and about for the first time in a long time, and decided to try my luck. Went to the new 7-Eleven, just to buy cigarettes, and bumped into a little tiny one named Jill. She was cute as hell, and we went off. Pulled down the street got a BBJ and she made a mess. Said she wasn't going to catch my nut for 40. As disappointed as I was in the actual finish, I would probably pick her up again, because she is clearly not your typical street walker.She is a cutie if you like them thin. She couldn't weigh more than 90 lbs. She approached me a couple of weeks ago but I was waiting for someone else so I told her maybe another time, haven't seen her since. I would still pick her up even if she didn't catch it. She does this so her boyfriend can get high, don't think she's a user but I could be wrong.

Ambrose
06-29-18, 05:56
Took a ride through looking for Amanda or maybe even Sam but quiet on the strip, saw the BSW wine, and a couple of the crazy obvious but I think I passed more cruisers than ladies. Hit McD drive thru and was approached by a decent enough spinner wearing loud peach colored shirt. Faded neon loud. But as I made first pass I saw her talking in to a cruiser at the convenience store lot before she caught up to me at mcds. Was a little freaked out I know they interact with the cops but that was enough for me to say no thank you and gave her a smoke. Made another pass and again more blue than you want to see so I came home to read some else's exploits but alas I must be quiet.

Anyone see the peach shirt and can identify her for me? I wanted to pull the trigger but got spooked.

Happy and safe hunting!I was in the area that morning too. There were two girls with similar colored shirts. I think the one you were talking about is Brittany. There are two Brittanys that I know out here, this one is the better of the two. Both the girls in the peach shirts are safe but ask for the money up front. First time I gave it up front after that they were more comfortable with me so paid after.

Matty1169
06-29-18, 07:56
I hooked up with a Jill. Long while back. Forget what year it was? Think maybe early in the decade. And I remember she had a guy in the other room. She was even upfront to me about him. Before we went into her place. And she was very friendly. She was real petite / skinny. I wouldn't say tiny for her height. Because when I think of tiny. I associate that with being short and skinny. But if you mean tiny as in skinny, then def yes. But she wasn't real short. Definitely almost average height for a chick. And she had dark hair. Kinda like a brunette. She was talking while riding me. Lmao. Kinda talking through the whole thing almost. She seemed to like to chat. Do you think this is the same Jill?? If so she's been going out there for a long time. Her apt was at a side street near City Hall. On the other side of the street. Opposite of City Hall.

JRod4494
06-29-18, 17:11
Took a ride around 12 during my lunch break hoping for something but didn't see anything. Thought with the hot weather there would be some action but the streets were dead.

WorkingStiffy
06-30-18, 01:09
So the other night I went out for a coffee and a ride so I make a pass up the strip and nothing special just a few of the crazy ones so I go thru DD drivethru and I pull up to the window to pay and in the first spot closest to dirvethru 2 ladies are helping 1 of them pack their stuff out of the van and into a bag. But in doing so the skinny one is constantly bent over digging in the bag and her yoga panted ass are illuminated perfect in my headlights. Gentlemen I have never seen a finer ass than I did that night. The nice DD lady that doesn't speak english comes to the window and thinking I didn't want the view to end so I order a box of munchkins (there was no one behind me in line BTW) and the nice DD lady took a few minutes and came bak w 2 boxes of munchkins so I paid and reluctantly pulled out and off the view. As I drove by and parked facing Main doesn't the little beautiful figure walk down towards Main and I saw her face. She's prolly mid 20's lot of wear on the face but a smoking body. I try to make eye contact. Nothing so I see her cross and Main and head up towards mcd wearing a little teal backpack. After a respectable few min I took a ride that way as well and she was walking still so I pulled over on Main because I missed the side st and I waited w my window half down and poof she disappeared and 2 of the crazies who were walking same way behind teal backpack and I pulled away before the 2 craziies wanted to jump in.

Anyways I said I will keep an eye out for the teal and if I see it I'm all over it. Today about 7 p I roll down to get a coffee and bamm she is walking in same area wearing the backpack but today was grey and black yoga pants.

I pulled into DD and got my coffee and was going to head out and found her and got a text back from one of the BP favorites and we agreed to meet shortly after. I drove by and was going to get teal in the car and make a nice introduction but she was gone again. Like a dream she was gone.

Who is this little 5'5" spinner A maybe B cup brunette / dirty blonde pony tail both times I saw her but its the teal backpak I spotted her by. Please tell me she likes to play so I can make a better effort to introduce myself?

Seriously was perfect little ass. I have to see that.

Ws.

WorkingStiffy
06-30-18, 01:14
Found out next day it was I think Heidi she said. Remembered me from night before and we went for a ride and introduced ourselves and the peach shirt was in her bag on top. Nuff said.

I was in the area that morning too. There were two girls with similar colored shirts. I think the one you were talking about is Brittany. There are two Brittanys that I know out here, this one is the better of the two. Both the girls in the peach shirts are safe but ask for the money up front. First time I gave it up front after that they were more comfortable with me so paid after.

Ambrose
06-30-18, 05:49
I hooked up with a Jill. Long while back. Forget what year it was? Think maybe early in the decade. And I remember she had a guy in the other room. She was even upfront to me about him. Before we went into her place. And she was very friendly. She was real petite / skinny. I wouldn't say tiny for her height. Because when I think of tiny. I associate that with being short and skinny. But if you mean tiny as in skinny, then def yes. But she wasn't real short. Definitely almost average height for a chick. And she had dark hair. Kinda like a brunette. She was talking while riding me. Lmao. Kinda talking through the whole thing almost. She seemed to like to chat. Do you think this is the same Jill?? If so she's been going out there for a long time. Her apt was at a side street near City Hall. On the other side of the street. Opposite of City Hall.I doubt it was the same Jill. The one I know is like early 20's, about 5', 90-95 lbs.

Greasy105
06-30-18, 07:08
Didn't see much on main this morning much to my surprise. Just Angie and a couple hanging around behind the why. Just for shits and giggles took a spin down Millbury. 5 ladies all hanging around HF. Went into HF for a pack of smokes and one of them came in. Turns out it was serrina AKA "bootylicious" from the CL ad days. She use to post on there you can look back and search for her on there. Anyways she's been back from Florida. She's 5'9 black. And I'm talking team darkskin. No Redbone. She had on SHORT running shorts and she's put on some good thickness. She's like Amazonia. We chatted. And for 20 she slide my pipe down her neck. I forgot how good her head is. Huge DSL. I dunno if she's back on the candy but she seemed OK today. I was surprised to see her out. Definitely definitely fun to smash and skull fuck.

DBag39
06-30-18, 07:47
She is a cutie if you like them thin. She couldn't weigh more than 90 lbs. She approached me a couple of weeks ago but I was waiting for someone else so I told her maybe another time, haven't seen her since. I would still pick her up even if she didn't catch it. She does this so her boyfriend can get high, don't think she's a user but I could be wrong.Not that Jill. This girl is mid to early 20's and tiny. I know who you're talking about though. She was great. I saw her a number of times, and although she was no perfect 10, she was one of my all time favorites. Always fun, and almost no drama for a SW.

JRod4494
06-30-18, 07:56
Took a ride thru the strip this morning. Not much action and passed by the Sam LE a few times. Made me kind of nervous but pressed on. Picked up a heavier one (I rather them thick) and got a nice blow while I was groping. .2 and dropped her off behind the why.

LustyB
06-30-18, 14:58
Didn't see much on main this morning much to my surprise. Just Angie and a couple hanging around behind the why. Just for shits and giggles took a spin down Millbury. 5 ladies all hanging around HF. Went into HF for a pack of smokes and one of them came in. Turns out it was serrina AKA "bootylicious" from the CL ad days. She use to post on there you can look back and search for her on there. Anyways she's been back from Florida. She's 5'9 black. And I'm talking team darkskin. No Redbone. She had on SHORT running shorts and she's put on some good thickness. She's like Amazonia. We chatted. And for 20 she slide my pipe down her neck. I forgot how good her head is. Huge DSL. I dunno if she's back on the candy but she seemed OK today. I was surprised to see her out. Definitely definitely fun to smash and skull fuck.I need to check out Millbury st more.

I'll be back in town Monday night. I'll troll on Tuesday. I'm having Main St withdrawal.

LustyB
06-30-18, 15:00
Found out next day it was I think Heidi she said. Remembered me from night before and we went for a ride and introduced ourselves and the peach shirt was in her bag on top. Nuff said.How old was she? Only Heidi I know is crack head Heidi. About 45-50. If its her, she can be a pita.

WorkingStiffy
06-30-18, 21:00
You win the prize Lusty. I met her.

Now how about the little spinner w teal backpack, rocking bod and 4 face?

Thanks.

Ws.

How old was she? Only Heidi I know is crack head Heidi. About 45-50. If its her, she can be a pita.

WorkingStiffy
06-30-18, 21:04
I also have had the pleasure to see Kristy M with the beautiful fake tits twice before I swapped the screen names over. 40's frizzy brunette hair 5'5" ish tribal tat around 1 arm. Says she is 2nd best head on the strip and she did try harder so I forget who she said was number 1 but I was happy for short money and a no mess encounter. Took it like a champ before spitting. Will repeat.

Safe hunting gents!

PaulFunyun
07-01-18, 03:09
Late night ride After several ended up leaving. Pretty much every girl I saw was totally wasted and that seems like more trouble than it's worth. I came very close to picking up a cute black spinner. I've seen her walking before, real thin with white knee high socks. Anyone have experience with her?

LustyB
07-01-18, 06:18
You win the prize Lusty. I met her.

Now how about the little spinner w teal backpack, rocking bod and 4 face?

Thanks.

Ws.Just be careful if you pick her up. She's s little unpredictable, or can be. I've never had an issue, but she can be a pain if she's tweaking. Smokes a lot of crack and if she's high she's tough to deal with.

LustyB
07-03-18, 12:53
I'm going down this evening and see what I can find. I need some pussy in the worst way.

Greasy105
07-03-18, 14:59
It might be too hot out even for the hoes.

LustyB
07-03-18, 18:46
It might be too hot out even for the hoes.They're out. Saw a couple I never saw before. Talked to Vicky. She said she had a house to go to. Wanted 20 for the "room rent" and a 100 on top of that. Little spinner. Blonde, tats. No fucking way. Talked to Kristin or kristy at Macdonald's. Could have been stiffys kristy. Saw Heidi and Sheila and black Angie. I'm in Micky d parking lot. Haven t seen anything yet I wanted to pick up. Should have scooped Kristy.

Lots of LEO buzzing around.

WorkingStiffy
07-03-18, 19:39
Crusied through on way home and saw lots of blue and then saw the teal backpack up by Clark and not much else except the little blonde spinner by McDs. Was about to spin around and find the teal backpack but blue foot patrol was only a block or 2 down from teal and I was pressed for time so I bailed.

Kristy was out last night I cruised through on way home from fireworks the tribal arm tat gives her away and the frizzy hair. Definitely worth introducing yourself if you haven't met her yet.

I will be taking an evening cruise looking for my white whale or redhead or teal as it were. Happy Safe Hunting all.

Greasy105
07-03-18, 21:54
They're out. Saw a couple I never saw before. Talked to Vicky. She said she had a house to go to. Wanted 20 for the "room rent" and a 100 on top of that. Little spinner. Blonde, tats. No fucking way. Talked to Kristin or kristy at Macdonald's. Could have been stiffys kristy. Saw Heidi and Sheila and black Angie. I'm in Micky d parking lot. Haven t seen anything yet I wanted to pick up. Should have scooped Kristy.

Lots of LEO buzzing around.My man it was warming with LEO from 4-530. Saw a few BSW spinner. My girl serena but I tho k she was on a dope run. Couple white girl. Nothing that blew my mind. The same weathered LSW in a teal dress. Blah blah. Nothing exciting.

LustyB
07-03-18, 21:54
Ended up picking up Lauren. Not really a spinner. Little meat on her bones but nice girl. Scooped her just down from DD. Denim short shorts, tank top, sneakers. Kinda funny she had on white crew socks up over her calves. Interesting look. Really nice girl. No evidence of injectible candy use. Said she didn't use H, just needed some cash. Who knows. Excellent BBBJ with spit.

LustyB
07-03-18, 22:00
My man it was warming with LEO from 4-530. Saw a few BSW spinner. My girl serena but I tho k she was on a dope run. Couple white girl. Nothing that blew my mind. The same weathered LSW in a teal dress. Blah blah. Nothing exciting.Yea, LEO was thick for awhile. Couple on foot walking some side streets. About 7 they disappeared.

I did see Sheila walking with some troll. Sheila was looking pretty good, but I won't pick her up. Funny she had on a pair of knee boots with a dress. Jesus it's nearly 100 fucking degrees and she's wearing knee boots.

PaulFunyun
07-04-18, 00:54
Cruised for a couple hrs and not much to pick from. Finally decided to settle or leave, well I prob should have left. Picked up Bella rail thin not much for looks. Mediocre BBBJ for 25. I won't repeat and if I hadn't been out looking for so long I wouldn't have scooped her to begin with.

Ambrose
07-04-18, 14:38
They're out. Saw a couple I never saw before. Talked to Vicky. She said she had a house to go to. Wanted 20 for the "room rent" and a 100 on top of that. Little spinner. Blonde, tats. No fucking way. Talked to Kristin or kristy at Macdonald's. Could have been stiffys kristy. Saw Heidi and Sheila and black Angie. I'm in Micky d parking lot. Haven t seen anything yet I wanted to pick up. Should have scooped Kristy.

Lots of LEO buzzing around.Should have picked her up, good head and no trouble at all.

Ambrose
07-04-18, 14:44
Not that Jill. This girl is mid to early 20's and tiny. I know who you're talking about though. She was great. I saw her a number of times, and although she was no perfect 10, she was one of my all time favorites. Always fun, and almost no drama for a SW.Sounds like the same one to me, 90 lbs. Is tiny at 5' 2" and she is about 22 or 23. No?

LustyB
07-04-18, 17:26
Cruised for a couple hrs and not much to pick from. Finally decided to settle or leave, well I prob should have left. Picked up Bella rail thin not much for looks. Mediocre BBBJ for 25. I won't repeat and if I hadn't been out looking for so long I wouldn't have scooped her to begin with.I picked her up last fall. Never scooped her again. BBBJ was ok, nothing special. Yes, she is rail thin and pretty damn unattractive. I paid her 25 too. But I know what you mean about settling or leaving. I drove around for 4 hours yesterday, on and off before I scooped Lauren.

DBag39
07-04-18, 21:56
Sounds like the same one to me, 90 lbs. Is tiny at 5' 2" and she is about 22 or 23. No?You and I were talking about the same girl. I was saying it wasn't the same Jill matty was talking about.

Greasy105
07-05-18, 05:53
Lot of people out this morning. Assuming none of them ever went to bed. Lots of ladies out most I've not seen before. But old Kathy was out. Wine. Couple cute Spanish girls. There was a bunch of them down behind the why. Cute one in a tight blue dress. Also saw a pretty rowdy fight in that neighborhood. That's always exciting. Bunch of rough characters down at BP as well. Old Kathy ain't much to look at but she sucks dick with gusto. Saw a cute one in yoga pants and sports bra. I think they are probably going to scatter once the heat really kicks up.

Ambrose
07-05-18, 07:09
You and I were talking about the same girl. I was saying it wasn't the same Jill matty was talking about.Thanks for clearing that up.

Greasy105
07-05-18, 16:34
Just did a quick cruise through town on my way back and didn't see shit. Kind of surprising. Did see one girl I've never seen before with a white sports bra and a pink top on and black yoga pants she had a nice body the real fat ass I want to try to get her attention but she was with some dude on a yellow bike. It seems like they're hanging out more down by the YMCA these days at that four-way, I don't know maybe it's just me and my timing.

LustyB
07-05-18, 18:12
Should have picked her up, good head and no trouble at all.Yea, I know. Sometimes I keep looking and don't go for it soon enough. Honestly I was looking for Amanda, but I thought I'd see kristy later. My bad.

Heidi did tell me Amanda got picked up yesterday morning, but she's full of shit sometimes.

Ambrose
07-05-18, 22:18
Yea, I know. Sometimes I keep looking and don't go for it soon enough. Honestly I was looking for Amanda, but I thought I'd see kristy later. My bad.

Heidi did tell me Amanda got picked up yesterday morning, but she's full of shit sometimes.I saw Amanda walk through McD's parking lot this afternoon, so she's out.

I just found out that there is another Kristy. The one I was talking about is cute, 5'2 or 3" and about 125 Lbs. The other one is older and has red hair, not cute.

Ambrose
07-05-18, 22:21
Heidi did tell me Amanda got picked up yesterday morning, but she's full of shit sometimes.She might have been picked up, there was a sting yesterday. One of the girls told me she just got out this morning.

Greasy105
07-06-18, 05:10
Did my morning run today coming down South Main saw Jerry Leonard Jessie Lynn I'm not sure what her name is the tall pretty good looking for nap usually all fucked up she's a staple right at the corner of Freeland McDonald's. In a 5 ft tall black spinner who have been hesitant to pick up even though I do like the chocolate. Decided to try my luck on Millbury Street real quick, and lo and behold six of them all hanging around Bank of America did a loop back around and had no intentions of picking one up. What was flag down buy a lady she was older pretty average-looking definitely did not recognize their but she look like she had some miles on her like she was from the street she flagged me down real quick so I politely roll down my window she walked up and said hey honey trying to make a couple of bucks today thought maybe you might like a blowjob and then I had to be somewhere. No she's somebody that I would totally typically pickup for a cheap one 20 and under I bet but everybody knows the rules, if they ask from the window you need to decline. Half of me thinks she was just a lady looking to make a few bucks but half of me knows that the rules are the rules. All the girls I didn't recognize. But I think that's mainly cause it's different turf with a different crew. I only know one or 2 from that neighborhood. But I was pleasantly surprised that there was 6 of them. Seems like Fri morning and Sat morning are good there. Be safe guys and play by the rules.

Greasy105
07-06-18, 06:21
Did my morning run today coming down South Main saw Jerry Leonard Jessie Lynn I'm not sure what her name is the tall pretty good looking for nap usually all fucked up she's a staple right at the corner of Freeland McDonald's. In a 5 ft tall black spinner who have been hesitant to pick up even though I do like the chocolate. Decided to try my luck on Millbury Street real quick, and lo and behold six of them all hanging around Bank of America did a loop back around and had no intentions of picking one up. What was flag down buy a lady she was older pretty average-looking definitely did not recognize their but she look like she had some miles on her like she was from the street she flagged me down real quick so I politely roll down my window she walked up and said hey honey trying to make a couple of bucks today thought maybe you might like a blowjob and then I had to be somewhere. No she's somebody that I would totally typically pickup for a cheap one 20 and under I bet but everybody knows the rules, if they ask from the window you need to decline. Half of me thinks she was just a lady looking to make a few bucks but half of me knows that the rules are the rules. All the girls I didn't recognize. But I think that's mainly cause it's different turf with a different crew. I only know one or 2 from that neighborhood. But I was pleasantly surprised that there was 6 of them. Seems like Fri morning and Sat morning are good there. Be safe guys and play by the rules.And just for the record. I CAN SPELL. DAMN talk to text. I don't usually proofread until after.

LustyB
07-06-18, 06:27
And just for the record. I CAN SPELL. DAMN talk to text. I don't usually proofread until after.A cop won't come right out and ask if you want a BJ, fuck, etc. That's entrapment. You have to ask for it.

OldManMass
07-06-18, 09:04
A cop won't come right out and ask if you want a BJ, fuck, etc. That's entrapment. You have to ask for it.Sometimes it is a hard practice to stick to the rules, especially when you have been on the street for an hour looking for a nice date. But in the end it is your discipline that will keep you hopefully out of the news (we have a video vigilante in my area, so there is always a chance that you will make it to his FB page), keep you from catching a nasty STD and keep you safe.

LustyB
07-06-18, 13:47
Sometimes it is a hard practice to stick to the rules, especially when you have been on the street for an hour looking for a nice date. But in the end it is your discipline that will keep you hopefully out of the news (we have a video vigilante in my area, so there is always a chance that you will make it to his FB page), keep you from catching a nasty STD and keep you safe.Oh absolutely. I wasn't advocating he pick her up. Just that cops won't come out and ask. And I never talk through the window. Greasy knows that too. That's why he passed her up I'm assuming. Always safer to pass one up than get picked up.

LadySniff
07-06-18, 14:01
Oh absolutely. I wasn't advocating he pick her up. Just that cops won't come out and ask. And I never talk through the window. Greasy knows that too. That's why he passed her up I'm assuming. Always safer to pass one up than get picked up.You're not committing a crime. You can talk to her all day out your window. You only commit a crime if you agree to money for sex. You can talk and hang out all you want. If she gets in the car and tries talking turkey, just say you don't like talking about it and put some distance from where you got her before discussing details. If you want to talk rules, time for money is legal. If she's asking how much, agree to a price for her to spend some time with you. When you know the rules, you have nothing to fear. They're just people, and there's nothing wrong with asking them to hang out with you for a while.

LustyB
07-06-18, 18:22
You're not committing a crime. You can talk to her all day out your window. You only commit a crime if you agree to money for sex. You can talk and hang out all you want. If she gets in the car and tries talking turkey, just say you don't like talking about it and put some distance from where you got her before discussing details. If you want to talk rules, time for money is legal. If she's asking how much, agree to a price for her to spend some time with you. When you know the rules, you have nothing to fear. They're just people, and there's nothing wrong with asking them to hang out with you for a while.You and I know all that. I'm just trying to keep the occasional mongor safe. The non professional mongor might get a head of steam up talking to them through the window and say something dumb. If it's a cop, off to the cross bar hotel. And yea, I never talk turkey until well down the road.

But then agsin I know a lot of them so I don't worry. And even if I don't know them, I can tell a legit ho from a cop. But I've been at this forever.

HankChinanski
07-06-18, 22:50
Really skinny wondering if anyone has had her.

LustyB
07-07-18, 15:56
Had to run an errand over in Burncoat. So I drug Main. Only saw a red head I've seen before. Do t know her name. And Sharon. I was in a hurry to get home and I needed quick no fuss no muss. Flipped a you-e and picked up Sharon. Decent $20 BBBJ with spit.

My god I'm a degenerate. But I guess Sharon needs cash too. She's safe and a generally nice lady.

LustyB
07-10-18, 18:44
Nobody out mongering?

Dangbee
07-10-18, 19:30
One ho out there today. Some read head, seemed like she had decent tits. And skinny. Not worth it for me. Where is the beef. Has anyone have any Intel on Mindy? I haven't seen her since last spring.

WorkingStiffy
07-10-18, 19:34
Took a ride thru earlier on way home from work didn't see the redhead. Didn't see much of all. Going back for a ride about dusk.

Lexus Cruiser
07-10-18, 20:17
One ho out there today. Some read head, seemed like she had decent tits. And skinny. Not worth it for me. Where is the beef. Has anyone have any Intel on Mindy? I haven't seen her since last spring.She had a baby in the fall, pretty sure she is clean and off the streets.

Yogurt Slinger
07-10-18, 22:57
There was a hot looking BSW out today wearing a red top and black shorts. I was beat to the punch twice by you guys. Who is she? Any good?

Bang Em All
07-11-18, 06:31
Nobody out mongering?I've been logging some serious mongering hours but not much to show for it. I've been out really early like 4 am for awhile and it's been slim to nothing out there. Except the occasional Vikki sightings. She was out this morning too in her underwear. 4 pm same thing. Not much. Every time I see Shellie I can't seem to scoop her. She doesn't last long out there.

Yesterday morning I was running late but took the route anyway and saw about 8 girls out there around 5 am. 3 of which were really nice looking. I didn't have any time though of course.

So I think my timing is off.

BTW I think Samantha got pinched on a candy bust. And from what I'm hearing she's getting a distro charge. Which is fucking crazy. She's a SW not a dealer. Too bad because she's such a sweet girl.

Ambrose
07-11-18, 07:25
BTW I think Samantha got pinched on a candy bust. And from what I'm hearing she's getting a distro charge. Which is fucking crazy. She's a SW not a dealer. Too bad because she's such a sweet girl.Yup Samantha, Jaimie and Jen along with 2 guys got raided in their apartment a couple of weeks ago. Jamie & Jen were runners for the dealers but Samantha was caught up just sleeping on the couch when LE busted in. Hope she beats the charges, she's a nice girl (one of my favorite two) but I have my doubts that she'll be out soon.

Ambrose
07-11-18, 07:29
Except the occasional Vikki sightings. She was out this morning too in her underwear. You must be talking about Victoria, the very fat black girl and not Vicky, the petite quiet white girl. At least I hope so.

Jerkedpork
07-11-18, 10:23
These boots are made for _ing? I saw at lest 8 SW in front of McD's this morning. These three and one sitting in front of my car wearing a bikini top, she was with an older lady maybe her mother.

Bang Em All
07-11-18, 13:02
You must be talking about Victoria, the very fat black girl and not Vicky, the petite quiet white girl. At least I hope so.Yes. I was referring to Victoria. Always waving too. I've never picked her up. But I've been tempted. Haha.

LustyB
07-11-18, 13:15
Yes. I was referring to Victoria. Always waving too. I've never picked her up. But I've been tempted. Haha.I picked her up once. Just to get my hands on those big huge fucking titties. Blow job was ok. But she's legit crazy.

WorkingStiffy
07-11-18, 16:11
Had day off so went and did laundry on milbury street just to see if honey farms stable was there. There was no one but 2 cruisers were very visible in the area, came thru multiple times together. Took a trip down the strip on way outa town and wasnt one I spotted. Where is everyone?

Bostonsailor
07-11-18, 16:35
Yup Samantha, Jaimie and Jen along with 2 guys got raided in their apartment a couple of weeks ago. Jamie & Jen were runners for the dealers but Samantha was caught up just sleeping on the couch when LE busted in. Hope she beats the charges, she's a nice girl (one of my favorite two) but I have my doubts that she'll be out soon.Section 35: Unlawful presence at a place where heroin is kept or being in company of person in possession thereof.

Section 35. Any person who is knowingly present at a place where heroin is kept or deposited in violation of the provisions of this chapter, or any person who is in the company of a person, knowing that said person is in possession of heroin in violation of the provisions of this chapter, shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than one year or by a fine of not more than one thousand dollars, or both; provided, however, that the provisions of the third paragraph of section thirty-four relative to probation sealing of the records and repeated violations shall apply to him.

WorkingStiffy
07-11-18, 21:41
Damn that's where Sam has been. Now I ll never complete the whole set. That was only reason to meet heidi was to check her off the list from here.

Haven't seen amanda in a while. Is it just me?

Yup Samantha, Jaimie and Jen along with 2 guys got raided in their apartment a couple of weeks ago. Jamie & Jen were runners for the dealers but Samantha was caught up just sleeping on the couch when LE busted in. Hope she beats the charges, she's a nice girl (one of my favorite two) but I have my doubts that she'll be out soon.

LustyB
07-12-18, 05:41
Damn that's where Sam has been. Now I ll never complete the whole set. That was only reason to meet heidi was to check her off the list from here.

Haven't seen amanda in a while. Is it just me?Skinny Amanda got popped last week. She's out, but probably laying a little low. I heard she's walking, but you may need to look a little harder for her.

Ambrose
07-12-18, 06:32
My first time out at this early time, yawn. Went through and saw Kristen, tall redhead, 40's, not my type so passed. Next, Alana, definitely not my type. Stopped at Dippin donuts for a coffee and a breakfast sandwich then headed out. Heidie flagged my down for a couple of bucks, didn't want her either. Next I saw a girl I've never seen before, turned around and pulled up a side street to talk. Told her I was out of time but can see you later today. She was good with that. Names Sara, tall nice looking body (at least in clothes) not thin, not fat, looks just right for my taste. Anyone have anything good or not so good to say about her, just so I'll know.

Lusty, looks like I missed you by a few minutes.

Outcasted1981
07-12-18, 09:48
Was out Tuesday night. Not much out. Picked up crystal. Wasn't too impressed. . 4 BBBJ, after she starts she tells me that it'll be another. 2 if I want to cim and that if I don't tell her when I'm about to that I'll regret it. Needless to say I let her know and then had her get out of my car right after at the spot we were at. She had brown hair, with a striped dress on. I wouldn't recommend.

WorkingStiffy
07-13-18, 01:17
Wed and Thurs late -11pm cruises into the dead zone. Wed found absolutely nothing of value. Went back out tonight and talked to a pair who promptly bummed smoke off of me, one was a lil older in sweats and long to her ass long brunette hair and a young attractive lil spinner. Talked with them a few min and offered the little one a ride and hang out she declined?? but they were both walking the strip together. Made many passes and probably spooke the dud in the white sedan the last 2 nights when we kept crossing paths, sorry if your a follower of this board.

But anyways the meat of the matter. Met Shayna on 3rd Last trip by DD..older probably 40's , redhead looked good in jeans, at this point anything in jeans i supose would look good but she did from behind anyways. Pulled over she jumped in and we went for a nice ride, made plans and got acquainted. I would repeat, no mess, no drama , good value. No objections to roaming hands. her ass was a nice in my palm as it was walking by.

Safe hunting all!

Stiffy

LustyB
07-13-18, 05:15
Was out Tuesday night. Not much out. Picked up crystal. Wasn't too impressed. . 4 BBBJ, after she starts she tells me that it'll be another. 2 if I want to cim and that if I don't tell her when I'm about to that I'll regret it. Needless to say I let her know and then had her get out of my car right after at the spot we were at. She had brown hair, with a striped dress on. I wouldn't recommend.

Did you pay her up front? Sounds like you might have.

Greasy105
07-14-18, 17:57
Slim pickings. And on that note. All pretty gross too.

WorkingStiffy
07-14-18, 19:06
Noticed same last night. Drove through to check the menu and cupboard was bare and homely.

Slim pickings. And on that note. All pretty gross too.

Ambrose
07-15-18, 09:27
Slim pickings. And on that note. All pretty gross too.Went out last night and saw a few around 9 - 10 pm, not who I was looking for though. I was looking for a couple that I had seen earlier in the week, either Sara or Emma. Found Emma, nice girl, quiet and attractive. Went to a spot and everything was cool. Brought her back and headed for home, then I was thinking I'd like to do that again. Turned around and tried to find her but no luck, she was no where to be found. Went to McD's parking lot and waited for someone to show up. Nothing, then I saw a girl floating around the parking lot like a ballerina. Looked like her feet weren't even touching the ground. I was a ways away but from where I was she looked good. Average height nice thin body, long brown hair almost to her ass. Watched her for 5 minutes then motioned to her to get in. She hopped in and I wanted to die. Why didn't I wait to see her face? Where the hell are the rest of her teeth, she only had a few and of those she had, they were terrible. Bought her something to eat and kicked her out. Names Tabetha. Next time I'll be more careful.

Greasy105
07-16-18, 05:38
Took a cruise out this morning rough-looking crowd girls look tired. Ended up picking up tan spinner jeans the halter top her name was Sarah, I think Sarah Beth is actually what she said. Is definitely High she sucked a dick 420 no mess not bad job, not a great job, probably could have saved the 20 but sometimes the little head takes over. Also I think the cat is out of the bag 3 times now I've gone down to Millbury Street and three times has been a cop or two.

Greasy105
07-16-18, 18:38
Just got into town not too much walking around. Pretty bad accident on Main Street got the whole thing shut down kind of fucking up the flow. Was wondering if anybody's picked up this older Spanish chick she's tall kind of has a nice body it looks like she's got a lot of hard miles on it. Just saw are down by King Street in a dress and I swear she had no upper teeth. Still trying to knock the gum job off my bucket list. The girl Sarah I picked up this morning is down by McDonald's and a pair of black yoga pants and a blue t-shirt.

Ambrose
07-17-18, 05:46
Around 8 pm last night I saw a girl in a short dress, darker skin, maybe Latino, long dark hair, obviously working. Just can't be sure if she was working for herself or LE. Stayed between Crystal Park and the Asian store down a bit on the opposite side of the road. She gave me the look and I wanted to pull the trigger but she was way TGTBT to take the chance. Would like to know if anyone here knows of her or even better, if you saw / picked her up.

Ambrose
07-17-18, 16:38
Around 8 pm last night I saw a girl in a short dress, darker skin, maybe Latino, long dark hair, obviously working. Just can't be sure if she was working for herself or LE. Stayed between Crystal Park and the Asian store down a bit on the opposite side of the road. She gave me the look and I wanted to pull the trigger but she was way TGTBT to take the chance. Would like to know if anyone here knows of her or even better, if you saw / picked her up.Someone has to have seen her, and if you did you wouldn't have forgotten, she was a dime piece on any scale, not just SWs. OK, nobody is talking, looks like I'll have to do my own dirty work and if you don't hear from me tonight or tomorrow, you'll know I'm in the hoosegow.

Greasy105
07-17-18, 17:41
Around 8 pm last night I saw a girl in a short dress, darker skin, maybe Latino, long dark hair, obviously working. Just can't be sure if she was working for herself or LE. Stayed between Crystal Park and the Asian store down a bit on the opposite side of the road. She gave me the look and I wanted to pull the trigger but she was way TGTBT to take the chance. Would like to know if anyone here knows of her or even better, if you saw / picked her up.Older? Tall. Kind of a worn face? Cause your kind of describing the one I was talking about.

Greasy105
07-17-18, 19:01
Now that that rain has stopped there's a ton of hoes out there trying to make a couple of bucks. Just saw a super cute redhead with hot pink shorts on but I'm not even sure she was working it was hard to tell. Who's the old hoe with the knee high boots on is that Sheila? She looks like she knows how to take the dick.

WorkingStiffy
07-17-18, 23:39
Yep that was Sheila in the boots I read your post Greasy and headed out. The rains came back and I was out and about so I made a few passes and saw the boots on my first pass and by time I came back she was gone.

Came back in a bit and there was the BSW in the dress and a couple of other options that didn't interest me so on my 3rd final pass I saw the boots and jean skirt and shorts and banged a quick you turn. She hopped in and we got acquainted. She told me her name was Sheila and I knew the name from here and thought it was for good reviews. I would have to say only positive in my review, was very nice with a hot little body and took care of things no fuss no mess and was very easy to talk to. Will repeat!

Almost scooped bigger dark haired possibly latino had some chest ink and wearing a white headband red shirt and jean shorts. Athletic cut style body and I wanted to see the ink up closer but missed her a few times.

Anyone familiar?

Safe Hunting all!

Ws.

LustyB
07-18-18, 05:31
Yep that was Sheila in the boots I read your post Greasy and headed out. The rains came back and I was out and about so I made a few passes and saw the boots on my first pass and by time I came back she was gone.

Came back in a bit and there was the BSW in the dress and a couple of other options that didn't interest me so on my 3rd final pass I saw the boots and jean skirt and shorts and banged a quick you turn. She hopped in and we got acquainted. She told me her name was Sheila and I knew the name from here and thought it was for good reviews. I would have to say only positive in my review, was very nice with a hot little body and took care of things no fuss no mess and was very easy to talk to. Will repeat!

Almost scooped bigger dark haired possibly latino had some chest ink and wearing a white headband red shirt and jean shorts. Athletic cut style body and I wanted to see the ink up closer but missed her a few times.

Anyone familiar?

Safe Hunting all!

Ws.Sheila is hit or miss. I've picked her up and she was fine. Another time it was " I want $60 for a BJ and if you give me less you can't touch me". Glad you had a good experience. I tend to avoid.

Ambrose
07-18-18, 07:07
Older? Tall. Kind of a worn face? Cause your kind of describing the one I was talking about.I can't be sure if we're talking about the same girl but I wouldn't say she was tall, maybe 5'4" at best and it was dark so I couldn't see her face clearly but those legs and that ass were perfect. I'll be looking again tonight for her.

Greasy105
07-19-18, 05:13
Wow busy morning out there. Must have been well over a dozen girls out this morning. Black Angie was out trying make a buck. And then there was probably 9 I didn't know. There is a thick Spanish girl out with black yoga pants and a white tee shirt over her shoulder. She looks NOT like a worker but I know she was. M she looks more like a civi. Definitely wanted to scoop her I've seen her before. M but I bumped into my friend Amanda (not skinny Amanda) she said it's rough out there cause of all the competition. Amanda is a good girl. She took it all and didn't spill a drop for 10. God I love this game sometimes. There was a Spanish blonde in red or pink shorts who looked good too. Millbury st had 3 or 4 but they seemed like they were with there pharmacists. Came back a half hour later a whole didn't set of girls were there. I real tall thick Spanish one but she was with a guy and they I don't like getting close to that. Most of them were between Moynahan and Mcdonalds. I'm sure I look suspect to alot of them cause I like to do alot of window shopping before I go in for the kill. Oh well.

LustyB
07-19-18, 09:38
Jesus you get out early.

3:30?? Damn son.

I did t know 3:30 came but once a day! LOL.

Dangbee
07-19-18, 13:30
Jesus you get out early.

3:30?? Damn son.

I did t know 3:30 came but once a day! LOL.For real. Talk about putting in work for that p* good work bro. Things are extremely scarce during regular hours. LOL.

LustyB
07-19-18, 17:29
. Things are extremely scarce during regular hours. LOL.Ha.

Seriously though. You can go down there any hour of the day and find one within 30 minutes even when you think it's dead.

WorkingStiffy
07-19-18, 23:28
You are correct Lusty one can find something in 30 min but I keep missing the variety. Went right out after the rain and got caught second round of rain.

Went out today and ran into Heidi quite by accident. Man she is tough to shake LOL. Ty to the monger who pulled up and whistled for her.

I thought I saw Amanda about lunch time. At least her big sunglasses but she was in a mixed crowd and I couldn't make eye contact in time and had to get to work.

Drove through again on way home but was spooked by earlier heidi encounter so I only wanted to see the specials and wasnt many out of note.

Anyone see the teal back pack out? She may be the small spinner w gorgeous body and butta face that has been discussed here. No name on her yet? I thought I heard her ride call her aleisha when I spotted her at DD a week or 2 ago.

Safe Hunting!

Ws.

Horny As Hell
07-20-18, 01:46
Saw a fine young blond with a sweet body by the Y but got outscooped. Saw a short HSW near Tedeschi's but again got outscooped. Down by the McDonald's I saw yet another young cute spinner blond BUT Heidi ran her off and basically insisted I do her.

Within seconds of getting in she was naked and masturbating while telling me to hurry up. If I didn't already know her I would have told her off and set her straight. We negotiated $60 for EVERYTHING and that was to include BBBJ, cfs AND another video (I have two others with her).

She thinks she's going to get me ready with a HJ, and I'm like nooooo. She finally starts the BBBJ BUT it's actually painful. Way too strong suction and toothy too. Oh and she then denied allowing the video too. I'm only half hard but she refuses more head, offers me doggystyle BBFS instead.

She was just a TOTAL twat tonight. Said no CIM during her bad BJ, refused cowgirl too, backed out of the video.

Well, just to teach her a lesson I might post her pics here and video's on pornhub. I’m done with the biatch

Matty1169
07-20-18, 02:19
Post her pics here. And video on Pornhub. That's what she gets for being RUDE to people. And I'm wondering if its actually the same Heidi, hooked up with long time ago?? Where she was nice the first 2 times. Then turned on me the third time, I bumped into her. So I didn't end up doing anything that time. Cause she walked away from me. After we argued outside of the 7-11 store. Lmao.

Greasy105
07-20-18, 04:45
Started out on Millbury Street this morning it was a total Ghost Town nobody down there at all. Hold up on the main and was surprised to see how very few we're out today. Total opposite of yesterday. You would think Friday morning they be out and about or at least a few. Saw one down by Herman Street. But she was looking pretty rough period another one walking towards Jackson tall slender brunette white shirt black Floral yoga pants actually pretty good looking girl and then pretty much just one down by McDonald's.

LustyB
07-20-18, 07:25
Saw a fine young blond with a sweet body by the Y but got outscooped. Saw a short HSW near Tedeschi's but again got outscooped. Down by the McDonald's I saw yet another young cute spinner blond BUT Heidi ran her off and basically insisted I do her.

Within seconds of getting in she was naked and masturbating while telling me to hurry up. If I didn't already know her I would have told her off and set her straight. We negotiated $60 for EVERYTHING and that was to include BBBJ, cfs AND another video (I have two others with her).

She thinks she's going to get me ready with a HJ, and I'm like nooooo. She finally starts the BBBJ BUT it's actually painful. Way too strong suction and toothy too. Oh and she then denied allowing the video too. I'm only half hard but she refuses more head, offers me doggystyle BBFS instead.

She was just a TOTAL twat tonight. Said no CIM during her bad BJ, refused cowgirl too, backed out of the video.

Well, just to teach her a lesson I might post her pics here and video's on pornhub. Im done with the biatchShe's a hot mess. I've picked her up a few times and gotten different results. She can be ok, or she can be like what you got last night. She hates cum. I've had her gag when the shot came and she spit it all over my shirt. And yea, she'll run other girls off your trying to scoop and gets aggressive trying to get you to pick her up.

Was she high last night? Sounds like she was a tweaking mess. When's she's on crack, she can be a real nightmare. I won't pick her up anymore. Too erratic. If I see her, I tell her no. Then she asks me for $20 and tells me shell do me free next time. Yea right.

Was her arm still bandaged and stitched up? She had massive cuts on her arm and at least 100 stitches. Said a dog bit her. Bullshit. Looked like she got cut up with a knife to me.

Cackalope
07-20-18, 08:07
I'd love to see your vids of heidi.

Well, just to teach her a lesson I might post her pics here and video's on pornhub. Im done with the biatch

WorkingStiffy
07-20-18, 17:29
I am afraid if I saw the vids it would trigger a ptsd episode on me. Haven't recovered from her catching me outside the car yesterday!

Like how Apocalypse Now taught us never get out of the boat!

Any reports on tonights menu? I'm going to take a ride through at dusk.

Happy safe hunting!

Ws.

WorkingStiffy
07-20-18, 18:39
For keeping me from ordering off the menu last night!

http://www.worcesterma.gov/police/pr...n-ten-arrests2

LustyB
07-20-18, 21:31
I was out from noon to about 3:30. Drove a little, parked a little. Saw the whole crew out here and there. Saw Shellie, but didn't scoop her. Was looking for skinny Amanda, never found her.

Fucking Heidi was out all god damn afternoon. Every time I parked at Mickey Ds or 7-11, thee she was. Kept asking to go for a ride told her no. She was hanging out with 2 white goons, and Vicky.

So I was talking to a nice chick on Mickey ds parking lot about 3. Bummed a smoke off me. She said she was out 4 hours and didn't have a pick up. She's about 135, not a spinner, but clean and personable. Had the top of a needle sticking out of her purse. Had to point that out to her, said she just came from CVS.

She couldn't figure out why Heidi got 5-6 pickups to her one. She told me she just got off a 4 month vacation last month. Said her name was Amanda. Dawned on me she was Greasy's thicker Amanda.

Asked her if she wanted to go for ride.

Damn the girl can suck a dick. Swallowed every drop. There's better looking ones, but she's really nice, offered up those big old tits while she was blowing me. Pulled them out without me asking even. Worked that blow job with no hands and took the splewge down in one gulp!

I'll scoop her again.

LustyB
07-20-18, 21:44
For keeping me from ordering off the menu last night!

http://www.worcesterma.gov/police/pr...n-ten-arrests2I saw they did a sting. Rest easy for another month. They been doing one once a month.

I saw the names of the poor bastards. Non English as a first language. Good job WPD. Now you can tell the city council and do gooders you are stamping out prostitution on MainSouth once and for all. Lolololololol.

I've been down there when they've run a sting before. They stick out like sore thumb. I've scooped real hoes WHILE they were doing a sting.

Nsabcs
07-21-18, 05:42
New to this. Just drove main. 1 was out. Not worth it. Milbury st was dead. Will try again later.

Greasy105
07-21-18, 10:56
I was out from noon to about 3:30. Drove a little, parked a little. Saw the whole crew out here and there. Saw Shellie, but didn't scoop her. Was looking for skinny Amanda, never found her.

Fucking Heidi was out all god damn afternoon. Every time I parked at Mickey Ds or 7-11, thee she was. Kept asking to go for a ride told her no. She was hanging out with 2 white goons, and Vicky.

So I was talking to a nice chick on Mickey ds parking lot about 3. Bummed a smoke off me. She said she was out 4 hours and didn't have a pick up. She's about 135, not a spinner, but clean and personable. Had the top of a needle sticking out of her purse. Had to point that out to her, said she just came from CVS.

She couldn't figure out why Heidi got 5-6 pickups to her one. She told me she just got off a 4 month vacation last month. Said her name was Amanda. Dawned on me she was Greasy's thicker Amanda.

Asked her if she wanted to go for ride.

Damn the girl can suck a dick. Swallowed every drop. There's better looking ones, but she's really nice, offered up those big old tits while she was blowing me. Pulled them out without me asking even. Worked that blow job with no hands and took the splewge down in one gulp!

I'll scoop her again.Yo that's my girl! Was just out didn't see yer. Yeah I mean she's no prize in the looks department but her head game is perfect. Deep and good never complains always nice swallows every drop. And she's got huge tits. She's a good girl for a hoe.

Ambrose
07-21-18, 15:08
Around 8 pm last night I saw a girl in a short dress, darker skin, maybe Latino, long dark hair, obviously working. Just can't be sure if she was working for herself or LE. Stayed between Crystal Park and the Asian store down a bit on the opposite side of the road. She gave me the look and I wanted to pull the trigger but she was way TGTBT to take the chance. Would like to know if anyone here knows of her or even better, if you saw / picked her up.I can't help but think the girl in my quoted post above was a decoy in the sting. Just a thought.

Ambrose
07-21-18, 15:20
Does anyone know a SW who goes by the names Emma or Mags? She is early 30's, about 5' 8" maybe 130 lbs, Spanish, short black hair. I'll gladly pay for your next BJ, $40 for the information I need. I really want to find her.

Ambrose
07-21-18, 19:33
Does anyone know a SW who goes by the names Emma or Mags? She is early 30's, about 5' 8" maybe 130 lbs, Spanish, short black hair. I'll gladly pay for your next BJ, $40 for the information I need. I really want to find her.Games over, I got the info I needed.

WorkingStiffy
07-21-18, 19:47
I enjoyed skinny amanda but was hoping to find greasy's amanda without getting heidi'd.

Big tits. 135 lbs. Not a pretty face.

How old you think she is? Brunette?

Any other tips to I'd her? Pm's welcomed.

Thanks!

Safe hunting gents!

LustyB
07-22-18, 07:00
I enjoyed skinny amanda but was hoping to find greasy's amanda without getting heidi'd.

Big tits. 135 lbs. Not a pretty face.

How old you think she is? Brunette?

Any other tips to I'd her? Pm's welcomed.

Thanks!

Safe hunting gents!She's not that ugly. Average is what I'd say. She has a neck tat on the right side. Something written in fairly large script. Man she can suck a dick.

WorkingStiffy
07-22-18, 11:55
Thanks Lusty the neck tat should work to find her.

Safe Hunting All!

Ws.

Horny As Hell
07-22-18, 17:57
The first few times that I saw her she was OK, nothing great but nothing bad either. She's on my DO NOT DO list now and I'm done with her BS. I get enough BS with work and life in general that I don't need any more especially when I'm paying you LOL. I'll add a few screen shots from one of her vids and when I get time will upload her vids to my PH. I just hate how much editing I have to do so that the pics fit here. My phone takes really high res pics/vids and it takes time to shrink it all down.

But yes, this last time she was cracked out. REEKED out it actually and to be more precise, I never actually saw her arms. She took off her yoga pants (no panties) and briefly pulled up her shirt to show her small tits but that was it.

She's a hot mess. I've picked her up a few times and gotten different results. She can be ok, or she can be like what you got last night. She hates cum. I've had her gag when the shot came and she spit it all over my shirt. And yea, she'll run other girls off your trying to scoop and gets aggressive trying to get you to pick her up.

Was she high last night? Sounds like she was a tweaking mess. When's she's on crack, she can be a real nightmare. I won't pick her up anymore. Too erratic. If I see her, I tell her no. Then she asks me for $20 and tells me shell do me free next time. Yea right.

Was her arm still bandaged and stitched up? She had massive cuts on her arm and at least 100 stitches. Said a dog bit her. Bullshit. Looked like she got cut up with a knife to me.

Horny As Hell
07-22-18, 19:23
Since I was already editing pics for Heidi the Horrible I decided to add some stuff from Chewbacca (Worcester Wookie) too. She is NEVER shaved and always has a Bush going on. Some girls (like Heidi) may or may not be Au Natural depending on whether they had the time and inclination to clean up. Like "mama says" you never know what you're going to get LOL.

LustyB
07-22-18, 19:42
Oh I forgot.

Brittany was cracked out of her mind Friday. Yelling in the Mickey D's parking lot about 1 pm. Heidi and Jaimie tried to shut her up. She was doing a crack dance. Out of it. Kinda funny actually.

Horny,

Last time I saw Heidi’s snatch, she was shaved.

Horny As Hell
07-22-18, 19:57
Yeah, she was shaved the other day BUT was a pain in the ass. Other times I saw her she wasn't shaved and performed ok. I'd rather get ok service with a Bush than poor service with a clean clam 😂.

Oh I forgot.

Brittany was cracked out of her mind Friday. Yelling in the Mickey D's parking lot about 1 pm. Heidi and Jaimie tried to shut her up. She was doing a crack dance. Out of it. Kinda funny actually.

Horny,

Last time I saw Heidis snatch, she was shaved.

WorkingStiffy
07-22-18, 20:25
I don't recognize the 2 from the pics. Or remember reviews. Obviously if you got them both to play at same time that is a beautiful thing.

How is there individual head games?

Took a ride through just after the rain started and still heidi spooked I didn't linger but didn't see much either.

Greasy105
07-23-18, 05:27
Disappointing way to start the week. Only 3 out this morning one being Shelia. Millbury st. Dead.

Bang Em All
07-23-18, 07:17
Disappointing way to start the week. Only 3 out this morning one being Shelia. Millbury st. Dead.I've had a lot of disappointing mornings lately. I'm starting to think I've become too picky. I tell myself in the end it's just a mouth. So does it really matter what the girl looks like?

Anyway I did see this girl walking in front of the why around 5 am. I turned around to scoop her and she was gone with the wind. She was wearing a black mini skirt / dress with holes on the side. Tall possibly Latino. Looked like the stereotypical walker. Strangely I saw her out yesterday around 1 pm near Moynihans walking. Same dress on. Didn't have time yesterday for a pump and dump. Although yesterday I wasn't convinced she was working because she looked so obvious. If that makes sense. But seeing her this morning too still in her work clothes convinced me.

JustAHalfStep
07-23-18, 12:36
Oh I forgot.

Horny,

Last time I saw Heidis snatch, she was shaved.Tb famous?

https://turtleboysports.com/worcester-slop-caboose-does-the-mid-day-main-south-mambo-and-internet-virtue-signalers-are-really-mad-at-the-cameraman/

LustyB
07-23-18, 14:17
Tb famous?

https://turtleboysports.com/worcester-slop-caboose-does-the-mid-day-main-south-mambo-and-internet-virtue-signalers-are-really-mad-at-the-cameraman/Well Turtleboy hasn't a clue. That's not a heroin dance. That's crack baby!!

He needs to understand the hoe candy be bop. Crack makes you dance, the white pony makes you droop.

Greasy105
07-23-18, 18:34
Has anyone else seen the chubby Spanish girl with the bright bright cherry red hair and eyebrows if my eyes were not mistaken. I've never seen dyed eyebrows before. I seen this girl around but I don't know anything about her and I've wanted to pick her up but something about her just tells me that she's a huge pain in the ass she has that look about her if that makes any sense. I hate when these girls think that they're more than just Mainstreet cocksuckers. When they think they're like Instagram models or video hoes.

LustyB
07-23-18, 19:22
Never saw a red hair LSW.

I want to know who the girl is with the glasses that walls down main at all hours. I've seen her for at least a year, every time I go down there. I think she might work somewhere on main. She looks slightly Hispanic, glasses, librarian like. I don't think she's a hoe.

Handiman69
07-24-18, 00:26
Since I was already editing pics for Heidi the Horrible I decided to add some stuff from Chewbacca (Worcester Wookie) too. She is NEVER shaved and always has a Bush going on. Some girls (like Heidi) may or may not be Au Natural depending on whether they had the time and inclination to clean up. Like "mama says" you never know what you're going to get LOL.Where and when should I look for the Wookie? I like a nice hairy muff.

Greasy105
07-24-18, 04:07
Never saw a red hair LSW.

I want to know who the girl is with the glasses that walls down main at all hours. I've seen her for at least a year, every time I go down there. I think she might work somewhere on main. She looks slightly Hispanic, glasses, librarian like. I don't think she's a hoe.Is she older. With like a long face. Very dramatic eyebrows.

LustyB
07-24-18, 05:14
Is she older. With like a long face. Very dramatic eyebrows.Not really. I'd put her mid to late 20's.

Nsabcs
07-24-18, 05:34
Drove down main st 5 and there was no one out at all. Milbury st dead too.

Horny As Hell
07-24-18, 11:06
She mostly hangs out at the McDonald's but will occasionally drift down to Tedeschi's. McDonald's is still the most popular place though. Guys obviously have both money and time if their buying a meal and parking in the lot.

Note: I'm rarely going thru there at "normal" 9-5 hours. I'm a dinner time thru midnight type for the most part when I'm in Worcester.

Where and when should I look for the Wookie? I like a nice hairy muff.

Handiman69
07-24-18, 22:26
Thanks for the message.

She mostly hangs out at the McDonald's but will occasionally drift down to Tedeschi's. McDonald's is still the most popular place though. Guys obviously have both money and time if their buying a meal and parking in the lot.

Note: I'm rarely going thru there at "normal" 9-5 hours. I'm a dinner time thru midnight type for the most part when I'm in Worcester.

WorkingStiffy
07-24-18, 23:08
And the hunt goes on for the amandas went through on way home from work looking for Greasys amanda or skinny amanda. No luck.

Will continue the hunt. Has anyone seen kristy m with the fake tits? I haven't seen her in a few weeks prolly only seen her once since her last ride with me, she was.

In a crowd though and was gone when I spun around.

Safe hunting gents!!

Nsabcs
07-25-18, 05:45
Drove main around 330 this morning. Was a couple out. Picked up a little blonde by family dollar. Said her name was Sarah. 20 for BJ. Told me to tell her when I was going to pop. Stopped when I did. When I dropped her back off there were at least 8 walking main. Should have waited. There was a skinny redhead with curly hair out. Anyone know her?

Bang Em All
07-25-18, 11:33
Drove main around 330 this morning. Was a couple out. Picked up a little blonde by family dollar. Said her name was Sarah. 20 for BJ. Told me to tell her when I was going to pop. Stopped when I did. When I dropped her back off there were at least 8 walking main. Should have waited. There was a skinny redhead with curly hair out. Anyone know her?Sarah sucks a good dick though. I didn't see her out around 4 when I was hunting. Or a skinny redhead. I did see quite a few out and scooped a skinny BSW by the name of Serena. She does good work. Ball massage the whole time. Swallowed it all with a smile.

LustyB
07-25-18, 12:37
I hate it when they stop sucking when you blow. Most of them will at least finish you off then spit. Greasy's Amanda swallowed every drop.

Yogurt Slinger
07-25-18, 13:21
I saw 2 confirmed working girls out just before 9. An attractive looking girl, probably Spanish, wearing all black gave me some hard looks while walking up and down the street. There was another rougher looking lady, probably 40's, just passed Honey Farms. Potentially a third and forth up the street at Pattsy Dugans. They were questionable in there actions, but I'm sure one was working. I would have pick either of them up too. The one in black would have been my pick, but I was meeting a friend at the train station and was late already.

Greasy105
07-25-18, 18:29
I hate it when they stop sucking when you blow. Most of them will at least finish you off then spit. Greasy's Amanda swallowed every drop.Bro she's bottomless.

Greasy105
07-25-18, 18:31
Sarah sucks a good dick though. I didn't see her out around 4 when I was hunting. Or a skinny redhead. I did see quite a few out and scooped a skinny BSW by the name of Serena. She does good work. Ball massage the whole time. Swallowed it all with a smile.Can we talk more about this serena? She tall or short? I've seen a real tiny little thing walking around. And a super fugly tall skinny one. Saw black Angie out this morning. But I've given up on her.

Ambrose
07-25-18, 19:18
Can we talk more about this serena? She tall or short? She is super skinny, just skin and bones, about 5' 5", couldn't weigh much more than 85 lbs. Not very attractive, and that's being polite but she is a nice person, if that means anything to you. I've heard she is good at what she does, never been with her but have talked to her. Usually around DD, The Dollar Store and up towards Moynihans.

LustyB
07-25-18, 19:31
Can we talk more about this serena? She tall or short? I've seen a real tiny little thing walking around. And a super fugly tall skinny one. Saw black Angie out this morning. But I've given up on her.I'll admit it. I'll take fugly if she swallows jiz.

Greasy105
07-25-18, 19:41
Did a few laps. Was not impressed with the talent tonight. But 2 noticeable things. One Sara Ortiz at Jackson st. And this absolutely smoking hot Spanish girl. Tall tight tight body in a red sports bra and Jeans. I hope she's on the clock.

Bang Em All
07-26-18, 06:21
Can we talk more about this serena? She tall or short? I've seen a real tiny little thing walking around. And a super fugly tall skinny one. Saw black Angie out this morning. But I've given up on her.I'm not sure if she's the super fugly one or not. But I think these guys are on point with there description. She's not very pretty but at 4 am it didn't much matter. Plus she gives good service and she's polite and nice. And swallows with no problem.

Also I hadn't picked anything up in weeks, since Samantha got busted. So she was a nice slump buster for me.

Ambrose
07-26-18, 06:33
Did a few laps. Was not impressed with the talent tonight. But 2 noticeable things. One Sara Ortiz at Jackson st. And this absolutely smoking hot Spanish girl. Tall tight tight body in a red sports bra and Jeans. I hope she's on the clock.Did the Sara you saw have a small red bag / sack over her back, she's sorta tall, nice looking? I was talking to a girl named Sara a couple of weeks ago and was suppose to see her the next day but never made it. I saw her last night going into McD's, waited for her to come out but never saw her after that. Sound like the same Sara?

Bang Em All
07-26-18, 06:50
So I didn't expect to see anything out this morning with the shitty weather. But to my surprise there were several out there at 4 am. These girls are troopers. It was shitty out there. Anyway I saw big black out by Mcds in her underwear and bra yelling at passing cars. A thin out in front of mcds. I passed and went for another pass. Saw a nice looking one near moynihans. Tried scooping but she didn't turn the corner. So I pressed on and spotted this nice looking young lady a few minutes later near kilby. Had to do a couple of spins around the block and finally got her near a corner and turned down the street a bit because I won't pick them up on Main. She hesitantly approached my vehicle and finally stood outside my passenger side. I waited a moment and finally rolled down my window. They usually just get in and I never speak to them through the window. But I knew she wasn't le. So she says she could use a ride. It's raining. I say hop in.

She asks if I want to hang out for a bit. I say sure. I mention I have 30 on me. She asks if I want a BJ.

So we find a nice spot. She's a pretty girl. Probably early 20's. 5'2 maybe 100 pounds. Brunette. Skinny. She was wearing a flower print one piece jumper. She's quite hot. Especially for a SW.

So she starts going down on me and I start roaming. No bra. Nice titties. Nice nipples to play with. And no complaints from her. But I'm ready to bust a minute in so I ask her to slow down. She starts going nice and slow and deep on me. I mean I'm hitting the back of her throat while I continue to roam. No panties on her either. Nice tight little snatch. Finally I'm ready to blow and give her a heads up. To which I get the muffled "mmm mmm". So I know I'm in good hands. She took it all no problem. And continued sucking and swallowing till I was nice and empty. Even cleaned the tip off with her tongue when she was done. What a nice BJ from a nice young lady. She even complimented me by saying it was nice meeting a respectful, good looking, clean guy.

Sorry for the long post but this girl deserves it. If you see her out there treat her well. She's a good one and I'd definitely pick her up again. And again.

JRod4494
07-26-18, 09:02
Drove down Maine around 8. Did a couple of loops. Not much out but there was a nice thick black girl. Was about to stop but by the time I saw her I had to leave.

Thick girls are my thing. Not into skinny no ass having but everyone has a preference. I'll probably drive through hoping to see her when I get more time.

Curious if anyone has seen her and know her name?

Ambrose
07-26-18, 09:09
So I didn't expect to see anything out this morning with the shitty weather. But to my surprise there were several out there at 4 am. These girls are troopers. It was shitty out there. Anyway I saw big black out by Mcds in her underwear and bra yelling at passing cars. A thin out in front of mcds. I passed and went for another pass. Saw a nice looking one near moynihans. Tried scooping but she didn't turn the corner. So I pressed on and spotted this nice looking young lady a few minutes later near kilby. Had to do a couple of spins around the block and finally got her near a corner and turned down the street a bit because I won't pick them up on Main. She hesitantly approached my vehicle and finally stood outside my passenger side. I waited a moment and finally rolled down my window. They usually just get in and I never speak to them through the window. But I knew she wasn't le. So she says she could use a ride. It's raining. I say hop in.

She asks if I want to hang out for a bit. I say sure. I mention I have 30 on me. She asks if I want a BJ.

So we find a nice spot. She's a pretty girl. Probably early 20's. 5'2 maybe 100 pounds. Brunette. Skinny. She was wearing a flower print one piece jumper. She's quite hot. Especially for a SW.

So she starts going down on me and I start roaming. No bra. Nice titties. Nice nipples to play with. And no complaints from her. But I'm ready to bust a minute in so I ask her to slow down. She starts going nice and slow and deep on me. I mean I'm hitting the back of her throat while I continue to roam. No panties on her either. Nice tight little snatch. Finally I'm ready to blow and give her a heads up. To which I get the muffled "mmm mmm". So I know I'm in good hands. She took it all no problem. And continued sucking and swallowing till I was nice and empty. Even cleaned the tip off with her tongue when she was done. What a nice BJ from a nice young lady. She even complimented me by saying it was nice meeting a respectful, good looking, clean guy.

Sorry for the long post but this girl deserves it. If you see her out there treat her well. She's a good one and I'd definitely pick her up again. And again.Did you get a name? Sounds like what I'm looking for.

LustyB
07-26-18, 12:40

Sorry for the long post but this girl deserves it. If you see her out there treat her well. She's a good one and I'd definitely pick her up again. And again.Outstanding!!

I'll have to keep an eye out. Always likes me a swallower!

The big fat black one in her underwear was probably Victoria. She's legit crazy. Not sure why she doesn't get locked up more than she does.

Greasy105
07-26-18, 13:06
Did the Sara you saw have a small red bag / sack over her back, she's sorta tall, nice looking? I was talking to a girl named Sara a couple of weeks ago and was suppose to see her the next day but never made it. I saw her last night going into McD's, waited for her to come out but never saw her after that. Sound like the same Sara?Red bag is Sara beth.

LustyB
07-26-18, 14:02
Did you get a name? Sounds like what I'm looking for.Ashley I think.

I was going to ask the same thing, then I noticed Ashley in the subject line.

Sounds like a good one. No undies. Jessilyn walked without panties wearing a mini skirt. Shit, Jessilyn's likely gone for 18 months.

Greasy105
07-26-18, 15:26
Outstanding!!

I'll have to keep an eye out. Always likes me a swallower!

The big fat black one in her underwear was probably Victoria. She's legit crazy. Not sure why she doesn't get locked up more than she does.The big fat black girl is definitely Victoria. I've been out the past couple days 3:34 as well must be a good time to hunt but a guy's out. I haven't seen Victoria lately though I actually figured she was probably in jail.

Bang Em All
07-26-18, 15:42
Did you get a name? Sounds like what I'm looking for.Yeah her name is Ashley. No discernible features. She was skinny, but not junkie skinny. Never saw her out before. It wasn't her first time but she was definitely being cautious about getting in. She was very coy even when she got in. Just asked if I wanted to hang out for a bit.

It's nice when all your hard mongering work pays off from time to time when you find a good one.

Handiman69
07-26-18, 18:11
Yeah her name is Ashley. No discernible features. She was skinny, but not junkie skinny. Never saw her out before. It wasn't her first time but she was definitely being cautious about getting in. She was very coy even when she got in. Just asked if I wanted to hang out for a bit.

It's nice when all your hard mongering work pays off from time to time when you find a good one.Did she give you digits?

Nsabcs
07-27-18, 05:41
Did a few passes up and down main around 430 this morning. Lots out. Saw a little blonde but by the time I turned back around she was already scooped up. The rest really weren't much to look at. Hope this afternoon is better.

WorkingStiffy
07-28-18, 00:12
Made a few passes around 11 right as the rain started. More blue than ho's including 3 uc w hidden lights and a plain white contractor van. 2 walkers I did see were scurrying for cover and disappeared quickly. Stopped at mcds and grabbed a coffe at mcd's and watched several cruisers on prowl. Took the hit it in the head omen and went home. More blue than ho. Its time to go home and post to the blog:

Be safe all!

Ws.

WorkingStiffy
07-28-18, 22:03
Did a few loops at dusk, again more blue than ho's.

Why can't we have a few Amandas for the night shift?:

Did see a little latino spinner with tats including a chest piece, I spun back but she was gone like a ghost.

Safe Hunting all.

Ws.

Nsabcs
07-29-18, 05:40
Main st was dead this morning. Did see the blonde with the boots. Was gone when I came back around. Too bad she gives great helmet.

Ambrose
07-29-18, 06:49
Went out last night around 8 looking for someone interesting, nothing at first but then after a while I spotted a nice looking girl, 5'4" or 5" wearing jeans and a black top showing a little skin between the jeans and the top. She had long dark brown hair. Can't remember the name of the street but it was about 100 - 200 yards up from DD towards Webster Sq. She looked good but acted a little odd. I did my best to get her attention and she knew what I was doing but something didn't seem right so I left. Way too much trouble out here lately. Cruised around for a while, didn't see anything interesting. It was a little after 9 so I called Can't for an appointment before they closed. Got there just in time. Talked to Yoyo and Amy, took Amy for a good time,60/100. Went back to Main and of course there were more out now that I didn't need them. Went to McD's, had a burger & coffee, talked to a couple of girls and headed for home.

LustyB
07-29-18, 09:53
Whole crew was out this morning. Both Amanda's, Brittany, Sheila, Shellie, a tall Hispanic chick, a slag I never saw before, and I think Jaime I saw on a side street, and Sharon.

Thick as thieves.

Hcat113
07-29-18, 10:26
Whole crew was out this morning. Both Amanda's, Brittany, Sheila, Shellie, a tall Hispanic chick, a slag I never saw before, and I think Jaime I saw on a side street, and Sharon.

Thick as thieves.Jamie? Skinny Cuban from the BP days?

LustyB
07-29-18, 10:50
Jamie? Skinny Cuban from the BP days?No, this Jaime is a WSW.

Ambrose
07-29-18, 12:58

Thick as thieves.I don't think Jamie is back from her state funded vacation. She'll be in for quite a while unless someone bails her out and why would they? I could be wrong.

LustyB
07-29-18, 16:46
I don't think Jamie is back from her state funded vacation. She'll be in for quite a while unless someone bails her out and why would they? I could be wrong.Might not have been. She was a distance down a side street. Could have been Vicky, but I csnt be sure.

Ambrose
07-29-18, 17:32
Was out around 8 am this morning looking for one of two girls on my bucket list. Cruised around for about an hour before I spotted Sara, one of the two on my list. Just as I was about to stop where she could see me, another guy scooped her. I turned around and headed back to where I came from and Bingo, there was Sara walking up a side street, perfect. Swung up the street and stopped right by her. I could see why the other guy dropped her off, she was high as could be. Talked to her for a few and told her if she was around this afternoon I would come get her. When I got back she wasn't around but Vanessa was. Been with her before so I knew it would be good. Went to my spot where we both took our time, well worth the 40. I'll put her on the rotation. Coming back to drop her off I saw Sara, looked much better but now I'm drained, massage last night, massage this morning and Vanessa this afternoon. I need a nap.

Lexus Cruiser
07-29-18, 21:54
Might not have been. She was a distance down a side street. Could have been Vicky, but I csnt be sure.I saw WSW Jamie toady on Marble St this afternoon around 2, not as skinny as she used to be but still looking good.

Jamie and Brittney were in front of McDs.

Think I saw Vanessa.

WSW Crystal P.

Of course Sharon was marching up and down Main.

Be safe men.

LadySniff
07-29-18, 22:44
Strange=new pussy. I KNOW guys like you, lusty, stiffy have a roster of go to girls. I don't have to look anymore. I still go out on occasion, but like you, I can go slowly down Main st and feel like I'm in a parade waving to every ho who recognizes me. I like you guys giving reports, but am surprised you're still out there. I just assumed your phone rings at least once a day with a girl looking for you. 🤔 maybe you don't give your numbers away. Tip: Jen on millbury st may look like a blonde California raisin, but wow. Do yourself a favor and seek her out.

LustyB
07-30-18, 05:38
Strange=new pussy. I KNOW guys like you, lusty, stiffy have a roster of go to girls. I don't have to look anymore. I still go out on occasion, but like you, I can go slowly down Main st and feel like I'm in a parade waving to every ho who recognizes me. I like you guys giving reports, but am surprised you're still out there. I just assumed your phone rings at least once a day with a girl looking for you. 🤔 maybe you don't give your numbers away. Tip: Jen on millbury st may look like a blonde California raisin, but wow. Do yourself a favor and seek her out.I don't give my my number out. Not sure the SO would appreciate Brittney, Sheila, Amanda, or any of the other usual suspects calling me looking to suck my dick for a bag of candy, hahahaha.

And I like the thrill of the hunt as much as the BJ, to tell the truth. I mongor at different times, so I never know who's out. Kinda like a box of chocolates.

LustyB
07-30-18, 05:42
I saw WSW Jamie toady on Marble St this afternoon around 2, not as skinny as she used to be but still looking good.

Jamie and Brittney were in front of McDs.

Think I saw Vanessa.

WSW Crystal P.

Of course Sharon was marching up and down Main.

Be safe men.Ambrose says she's on vacation still, maybe she got bailed out. I sure thought I saw her, though. I picked Jaime up last fall one evening in front of moynahans.

Worcester PD was doing a John sting at the same time just down the street!!

She and Britney hang out together some. There's a mongor from PVD that comes to Worcester some that did a double with them once.

Ambrose
07-30-18, 05:43
I just assumed your phone rings at least once a day with a girl looking for you. 🤔 maybe you don't give your numbers away. You must be seeing the "high class" hookers that can keep their phones for more than a week. I've yet to see one that can hang on to a phone more than a couple of days, if that.

JRod4494
07-30-18, 09:22
5:30 this morning figured I should see who's around. Tall black girl goes by Alicia. Great head but bit of an attitude. Told me no cim.

I agreed because I have a thing for dark skin but not really satisfied. . 2 for the damages but I need a finish to be happy. Probably will not return.

I'll try a pass through again and check out the afternoon menu.

LustyB
07-30-18, 12:40
You must be seeing the "high class" hookers that can keep their phones for more than a week. I've yet to see one that can hang on to a phone more than a couple of days, if that.Jessilyn was the only one I know that could keep a phone for more than a couple days.

Sharon has one pretty consistently.

LustyB
07-30-18, 12:47
I got the scoop on Heidi's tore up arm. It was indeed a dog.

Seems Worcester's finest raided a drug house over on a side street down south of Dippin Dots. They rousted everybody out and hollered inside that anybody else in there better speak up because he was letting the K9 loose. So either she was hiding from the popo, or she was in a candy induced stupor and failed to say anything. Fucking cop let the dog loose, found her in a back room, and ripped the shit out of her arm. Took her to the hospital to get stitches up. Didn't arrest her since she was badly injured. I don't give a shit if she's a pita, or what. No girl out there deserves that shit. I get the cops are afraid of somebody in there hiding with a gun, or trying to get the dealers out, but to have a street girl mangled like that sucks balls.

LadySniff
07-30-18, 14:29
You must be seeing the "high class" hookers that can keep their phones for more than a week. I've yet to see one that can hang on to a phone more than a couple of days, if that.They don't need a phone. They have my number. They usually borrow a phone and call me. Point is, you shouldn't have to hunt. Give them your number and they come after you.

Ambrose
07-30-18, 15:35
I got the scoop on Heidi's tore up arm. It was indeed a dog.

Seems Worcester's finest raided a drug house over on a side street down south of Dippin Dots. They rousted everybody out and hollered inside that anybody else in there better speak up because he was letting the K9 loose. So either she was hiding from the popo, or she was in a candy induced stupor and failed to say anything. Fucking cop let the dog loose, found her in a back room, and ripped the shit out of her arm. Took her to the hospital to get stitches up. Didn't arrest her since she was badly injured. I don't give a shit if she's a pita, or what. No girl out there deserves that shit. I get the cops are afraid of somebody in there hiding with a gun, or trying to get the dealers out, but to have a street girl mangled like that sucks balls.That is exactly the same as I heard, she was hiding. I would think cops could have done something less damaging, how about tear gas, that gets you out with no lasting damage. I remember that from basic training. Cops just don't give a crap.

WorkingStiffy
07-30-18, 23:44
No stable but the digits I keep are all former CL / BP rides so the pricing is higher off street. Plus invariably familiarity gets boring and there is the rush of the hunt as said. New to the street game but it's fun to take.

A walk on the wild side when you can't get one on text / ph.

Plus there is some nice talent out there for a nice no fuss BBBJ.

Safe hunting gents!

Ws.

Ambrose
07-31-18, 06:00
They don't need a phone. They have my number. They usually borrow a phone and call me. Point is, you shouldn't have to hunt. Give them your number and they come after you.That's fine for us single / divorced guys but I know married guys don't want these girls calling their phones, most of the girls know that too. I know, that's the purpose of having a monger phone but some don't have multiple phones. That's just something else for the wife to find.

Ambrose
07-31-18, 06:06
Not one out until I headed out then I saw one thick blonde that didn't interest me one bit. Cops had someone stopped and sitting on the sidewalk between McD's and 7 11. Don't know what that was all about but they were there a long time.

LustyB
07-31-18, 14:12
That's fine for us single / divorced guys but I know married guys don't want these girls calling their phones, most of the girls know that too. I know, that's the purpose of having a monger phone but some don't have multiple phones. That's just something else for the wife to find.Ding ding ding.

Yup.

I used to have a mongor phone back when I used escort services and with in call like RSG. But the services went out of business basically, and it's just one more thing the SO can find.

It's was bad enough the time Shellie left peanuts, crumbs, a cap, a camasole top, a cigarette, and a soda cap in my ride. Not to mention fucking with my seat settings and radio. One time she spilled orange Gatorade all over the front of her shirt and it dropped on my floor mats. She was high as fuck at the time. Fuck you got to go thru your car with s fine tooth comb before you go home.

One time before I went home, I had to remove strands of blonde hair Jaimie dropped. My SO is a brunette. 😂😂

One time Jessilyn got in and was eating some shit with a spoon and proceeded to drop some of it on my seat. Lucky I carry wet wipes

Lexus Cruiser
07-31-18, 14:12
Ambrose says she's on vacation still, maybe she got bailed out. I sure thought I saw her, though. I picked Jaime up last fall one evening in front of moynahans.

Worcester PD was doing a John sting at the same time just down the street!!

She and Britney hang out together some. There's a mongor from PVD that comes to Worcester some that did a double with them once.My Bad, sorry for the mix up, got my Jamies mixed up.

I saw Jamey B with the green eyes the other day.

Jamie F is still a guest of the state in Chicoppe.

Lexus Cruiser
07-31-18, 14:14
Ding ding ding.

Yup.

I used to have a mongor phone back when I used escort services and with in call like RSG. But the services went out of business basically, and it's just one more thing the SO can find.

It's was bad enough the time Shellie left peanuts, crumbs, a cap, a camasole top, a cigarette, and a soda cap in my ride. Not to mention fucking with my seat settinfs is, and radio. Fuck you got to go thru your car with s fine tooth comb before you go home.The Scrub a Dub at the bottom of Shrewsbury street has free vacums very handy for a cleaning up!

Barely05
08-01-18, 17:01
Since I was already editing pics for Heidi the Horrible I decided to add some stuff from Chewbacca (Worcester Wookie) too. She is NEVER shaved and always has a Bush going on. Some girls (like Heidi) may or may not be Au Natural depending on whether they had the time and inclination to clean up. Like "mama says" you never know what you're going to get LOL.Loved the pics, would love to nail chewbacca Bush or not.

Nsabcs
08-01-18, 20:19
Out at 8 tonight. Concert going on at the park on main. No SW anywhere. But plenty of LEO driving around. Hopefully there will be better later tonight.

Nsabcs
08-02-18, 05:51
Dam absolutely no one out this morning at 5. Where the hell is everyone?

LustyB
08-02-18, 13:54
Dam absolutely no one out this morning at 5. Where the hell is everyone?They were there some place. Sometimes you have to hunt a little or sit at 7-11 for a bit.

Bang Em All
08-02-18, 14:01
Dam absolutely no one out this morning at 5. Where the hell is everyone?I was out there at 4:30 this morning and didn't see a thing either. Two mornings ago there was almost a dozen out around 4 am. The next morning at the same time nothing. I guess that's part of the hunt, part of the fun. You just never know what you'll find. Sometimes it's nothing.

Nsabcs
08-02-18, 21:19
I just drove down main again. WTF!

PeterBoris
08-03-18, 07:34
Only 1 and she was getting in a car at Mcd.

Brown hair tied up looked decent don't know who she was.

Nsabcs
08-03-18, 10:21
Seen kayla down on milbury st. Wow the candy has taken its toll on her. Looks nothing like she did when she was stripping. Too bad. She up for anything and doesn't ask for much.

LadySniff
08-03-18, 14:44
Seen kayla down on milbury st. Wow the candy has taken its toll on her. Looks nothing like she did when she was stripping. Too bad. She up for anything and doesn't ask for much.I must be losing my touch, cause she didn't want to do anything with me. Went back to my place, gave her 40, and all she did was take her top off and act like she was giving a terrible lap dance. Doesn't like to do anything on the first date. Well, I don't like doing anything on the 2nd date. (Fucking stellar body, though!

HankChinanski
08-03-18, 15:30
Been talking to a girl on meetme who I'm sure walks the streets in wartown, anyone pick her up?

Ambrose
08-03-18, 16:57
Dam absolutely no one out this morning at 5. Where the hell is everyone?You guys are either not patient enough or you're looking in the wrong places. I'm having no trouble at all finding what I'm looking for, maybe not who I'm looking for but I always have success downtown. Yesterday afternoon I picked up Sara and really enjoyed my time with her, in fact I liked her so much that I went back out after dinner looking for her again. I knew she was tired and expected her to be gone, sleeping someplace, and I was right. No sign of Sara, and at the time, no one else would do. Saw 2 others but not to my liking. A few out this afternoon and I expect tonight to be a good one.

Anyone have any information on a little spinner named Angie, not black Angie, this girl is white. Saw her get into a pick up truck and asked the girl that was with me that girls name. Told me Angie but that was all. I'll be on the lookout tonight for her unless I hear something negative from someone here.

WorkingStiffy
08-03-18, 16:59
Took a pass through on way home from work only SW I saw jumped into a car main and crystal and she was gone. Is it a beginning of the month thing again?

On the goth walker haven't seen any true goths. Got a pic?

Safe hunting and good luck w slim pickings!

Ws.

Nsabcs
08-04-18, 05:52
Shellie was the only 1 out at 530 this morning. Would have stopped but she was walking with 3 guys.

JRod4494
08-04-18, 05:53
Took a pass through on way home from work only SW I saw jumped into a car main and crystal and she was gone. Is it a beginning of the month thing again?

On the goth walker haven't seen any true goths. Got a pic?

Safe hunting and good luck w slim pickings!

Ws.You are absolutely right. Drove up and down main around 4 this morning. Not much out there. I picked up one but one look at her up close in the car I told her I am all set and dropped her off. Not worth the price of admission!

Be safe out there!

Ambrose
08-04-18, 13:18
Am I the only one with any success here? I'm having no trouble finding someone decent enough to be with,. Picked up Sara again last night around 9 pm, can't go wrong with her. I'll be looking for her or someone else later tonight.

LustyB
08-04-18, 17:23
You new guys just need to have a little patience. Cruise awhile, park at Macdonald's, park at 7-11, cruise again. They're out there. That have the ability to appear and disappear like Casper.

Ambrose
08-05-18, 16:09
Stopped this morning to talk to Amanda for a few minutes and then right after Brittany showed up to chat. Neither were who I was looking for so I grabbed a coffee and headed out. Returned this afternoon looking for Sara and bingo, she appeared, just like that. She was a little out of it, maybe more than a little, had a hard time understanding most of what she was saying but we got through it and headed off to my spot. After we were done we stayed quite a while talking about life in general. She has become my favorite, if you see her please treat her right, she deserves it.

Greasy105
08-07-18, 05:14
What's a zoo out there. Saw well over a dozen just between Tedeschi's in McDonald's alone. Probably saw 15 or more total just walking around. Must be the warm weather. Of course today I don't have time just between Tedeschi's and McDonald's alone. Probably saw 15 or more total just walking around. Must be the warm weather. Of course today I don't have time. Saw a pretty Haggard blond with a decent body walking around Millbury Street to I seen her before but never talk to her good luck out there boys lots of good hunting today.

LustyB
08-07-18, 18:18
If you couldn't pick up a ho today around 4-5, you ain't tryin. Jesus they were thick as wasps down there. At least a dozen between the why and dippin dots. Most of the usual suspects. Ended up scooping Sara near Clark. Shorty shorts, half shirt, flip flops. Kinda out of it, but damn the girl can suck a dick. Didn't rush it, took her time, changed speeds, just a really good set blow job. Highly recommend.

Hcat113
08-07-18, 19:14
If you couldn't pick up a ho today around 4-5, you ain't tryin. Jesus they were thick as wasps down there. At least a dozen between the why and dippin dots. Most of the usual suspects. Ended up scooping Sara near Clark. Shorty shorts, half shirt, flip flops. Kinda out of it, but damn the girl can suck a dick. Didn't rush it, took her time, changed speeds, just a really good set blow job. Highly recommend.Sara? Blonde from the old BP days?

LustyB
08-07-18, 20:04
Sara? Blonde from the old BP days?No. Different girl. Brunette kinda tall, A cup titties. Bit of baby damage.

Ambrose
08-07-18, 20:29
The good news is Samantha & Jesselyn got bailed out.

The bad news is they probably won't be hitting the streets for a while, if at all. They are in a program.

MeatMan
08-07-18, 20:29
Anyone have any information on a little spinner named Angie, not black Angie.Does this black Angie talk with a slurred speech?. If so, last time we talked, she had a stroke. She was in my area of Roxbury strolling along looking for dates and, I haven't seen her since. She's got a nice plump ass on her.

Currymonster
08-08-18, 04:43
I was in town, so had a look, late, around 2 am. Picked up a chunky chick named Amber, but got a really poor vibe from her, didn't want to go even as far as Webster St, wanted the money right now, before we even got to a spot, wouldn't name a price just kept harping on asking how much I had. Dropped her back again after getting lost in streets just off main too many of which are always one way the wrong way. Then I found Shellie by the park and leapt at the chance since there's much positive been said about her. Took her to my place that wasn't too far away. Reasonable conversation, didn't seem to be too high or sick.

Does anybody know if Shellie does anal? I'm looking for a girl who can take a really good pounding in the shithole.I'd say Shellie is a solid no there. She said she'd try, and despite me being well lubed, gentle and going slow, she basically sobbed her way through it, before telling me I had to cum now or stop. Since I didn't really get anywhere from her rearing (away, I had her suck my balls to get me there. Merely OK at best. She'd asked for eighty, which I told her would probably be OK if she did good, so gave her seventy and she bitched a good deal about that.

Greasy105
08-08-18, 05:01
No. Different girl. Brunette kinda tall, A cup titties. Bit of baby damage.Sarah Ortiz is from the BP days I've been seeing her a lot lately walking around with what is maybe her new boyfriend or chemist not really sure she looks like shit though. The other Sarah is Sarah Beth she's good when she's not all fucked up.

Greasy105
08-08-18, 05:02
You couldn't throw a stick 20 ft in any direction this morning and not hit a hoe they are everywhere. Some good some bad but none the less they are everywhere today.

Ambrose
08-08-18, 17:56
Does this black Angie talk with a slurred speech?. If so, last time we talked, she had a stroke. She was in my area of Roxbury strolling along looking for dates and, I haven't seen her since. She's got a nice plump ass on her.The black Angie has what looks like a long pin for a piercing on one cheek near her mouth. Does not like CIM also.

Ambrose
08-08-18, 21:04
The black Angie has what looks like a long pin for a piercing on one cheek near her mouth. Does not like CIM also.This is strange. I haven't seen Angie in at least 1 1/2 years. Guess who I picked up tonight, yup, Angie. I didn't recognize her, she has some blonde mixed in her hair now and the pin piercing is gone. I was heading home on Main by Ripley St and saw a cute black girl sitting on the wall just before DD. I don't very often stop right on Main but it was raining so I stopped right in front of her and motioned for her to come in. She got in, we found a spot close by and she did an ok job. Not the best, not the worst but at least now she accepts cim with spit.

Currymonster
08-11-18, 04:15
Found some more work, so stayed a bit longer.

Didn't get my shit together in time for the 4 pm parade when as Greasy and Lusty mention, you're basically falling over them all along Main. Also seemed to be some clustering around Wellington and Chandler. So went out later, maybe 11 pm. Still plenty to choose from, and after talking to Kelly (hearing aid, I was told later, though I didn't notice it), I decided to offer blonde Jane a ride. She wasn't that good once I got her back to my place. Unwilling oral, lots of loose skin from 150 lbs or so of weight loss, and basically looking to dead fish it. Still quite enjoyed chatting to her on the way there. Dropped her back once I finally wrung a result out, was definitely missing my blue pill dose that I'd been hoping would still be active from the night before.

Got done with work pretty early and hadn't had lunch. But had my eye on the Saigon place opposite 7-11. It was very good, though foolishly sat with my back to the windows onto the road. Afterwards I was really looking for Kelly again as had had the impression she'd do a good job, but no sign of her. And the extra time I'd been eating seemed to cost me in terms of selection remaining. Saw an older blonde so skinny it was a wonder she could walk (and she often wasn't, seemed happiest slumped in a pile just onto King St). Finally saw an older brunette, turned out to be Sheila, in a place I could easily scoop. Took her to a spot I'd scouted a bit earlier that was about as good as anyone could want for a daytime parking spot, and got it on. Mediocre BBBJ, rimming, but no catch even. Didn't do well this trip for service. Fortunately, had some good beer afterwards, checked out Flying Dreams on Park Ave which improved my overall score for the day.

Matty1169
08-11-18, 18:10
Was out and about early this afternoon. Bumped into Mary. I knew that I recognized her. Once she was in front of me. So when we were doing small talk, asked what her name is? And when she said Mary, put 2 & 2 together. LOL. I said hey, I recognize you. From your old Craigslist ads. She said yeah that's me. With a nice smile. And seemed to like that I knew of her. She said she's rarely out. And that she liked it better when CL was around. Because of how risky the street game can be. Very nice gal. Down on her luck. I asked for her permission that if I can get her some help, from a few people on here? And told her maybe she'd get back in touch with some of her old contacts. From this site. She was happy to oblige. With my assist. So if anybody remembers her, pm me for her number. If you want? Or if your somebody new who never seen her in the past. That's fine too. I haven't hooked up with her myself. Just figured she was down on her luck. So wanted to help her.

Horny As Hell
08-11-18, 21:42
Did a run just after dinner time due to the oncoming rain. Saw Jamie by the McDonald's and she's changed her appearance a bit. Was wearing a long brown wig with a ball cap. Was sporting the remnants of a black eye too. Missing another tooth as well. Maybe knocked out by whoever gave her the black eye? She also had on a padded bra making it look like she had some decent tits (but she doesn't). I'm not a tit man BUT even I'm disappointed when you get some runny eggs/pancake tits instead. It's false advertisement LOL.

Also saw Shayna (older red head w/ a bad foot) by Moynihan's. She a nice lady that gives fair head and is a nice fuck too. Ended up scooping a young spinner BSW with a sweet ass. When I asked her name, she gave one but I didn't hear it. I asked her to repeat it and she's like does it really matter?

Anyways, she had me nutting in less than 5 min which is quick for me. Decent head game to get me ready and a tight snatch so the doggy was sweeeeeeeeeet.

Matty1169
08-11-18, 22:04
She was sitting in McD's for awhile. Way earlier today. Little bit after Noon time. She was def noticable cause of her right kind of thickness to her hips / ass. Good little spinner body on her. Young looking baby face. An she was wearing a hoodie. She kept diddle daddling with her phone. LOL. And it seemed like she was waiting for somebody there to meet her. Talking on the phone a couple times. I almost thought she was a regular civilain? Thus why I didn't approach her. Seemed like she could maybe have bit of an attitude? And this definetly wasn't that Angie chick. I remember Angie from a long time ago. So I def know. Good job HAH for getting some fun out of this little BSW tart. Too bad she was being brash about her name. Lmao. I also like to get their names. So that way it's better to put a face to a name.

Bang Em All
08-12-18, 07:49
I've been away on vacation. Did I miss anything?

I have been extremely anxious to get back to the streets. Shit is like drug. When you cruise the strip daily and then go cold turkey for a week and a half it's tough.

I did see a couple out this morning around 6. One was an immediate pass. The other I took a second look at. She was a tall thin blonde. Almost stopped but I couldn't get a good look at her face. She could've been sixty for all I know. So I passed. I didn't want to rush into anything this morning just to get my fix.

I made that mistake the day before I went away. I spied what appeared to be a nice young looking Latino woman. She gets in and her face wasn't what I was expecting. She had a decent body. But fuck I need to clean my windows. Definitely older than I thought. I considered just dropping her off at the next corner but knowing this was my last chance with a SW for awhile I said fuck it and found a spot to let her blow me. She actually sucked it pretty good and took the load. Then spit it. I think she said her name was Jessenia. Shitty English. Probably Dominican by her accent. Idk. She wasn't very personable either. I wouldn't repeat but I didn't regret it for very long either. Haha.

Ambrose
08-12-18, 11:56
Got an early start for a Sunday, about 8:30. Saw a couple out but passed on them all then said what the hell, anything will do right now so I went back to McD's and gave a black girl a little smile and a nod. She quickly jumped in, a little nervous asking if I was a cop, to which I replied no. She said touch me, I said gladly. She had a nice rack just bubbling out of her top, so I sank my hand in to find a nice set of Cs. Granted a bit heavy for me but not too bad. We headed out to my spot, about 10 minutes away, and on the trip she kept nodding off, then saying "I'm sorry, I'm real tired". Told her no worries as long as you stay awake when we get there. She promised she would and OMG she did. Told her it sometimes takes a while but she didn't mind. Gave excellent head and swallowed every drop. Not the prettiest but worth the time and the tits were worth the price of admission alone.

Ambrose
08-12-18, 18:31
After seeing Brittany this morning I ended up seeing Vanessa this afternoon. Pretty blue eyes, long, wavy, curly brown hair, spinner body, very thin but not too thin. She's quiet but good at what she does. She is looking for help but doesn't have a working phone and isn't out a lot.

Bullfinch
08-13-18, 17:15
After seeing Brittany this morning I ended up seeing Vanessa this afternoon. Pretty blue eyes, long, wavy, curly brown hair, spinner body, very thin but not too thin. She's quiet but good at what she does. She is looking for help but doesn't have a working phone and isn't out a lot.Hey. How old is she? I'm looking for under 25.

Ambrose
08-13-18, 19:45
Hey. How old is she? I'm looking for under 25.Nope, not under 25, more like mid to late 30's.

WorkingStiffy
08-13-18, 21:18
How does one find her Ambrose? I'd love to help her out!

After seeing Brittany this morning I ended up seeing Vanessa this afternoon. Pretty blue eyes, long, wavy, curly brown hair, spinner body, very thin but not too thin. She's quiet but good at what she does. She is looking for help but doesn't have a working phone and isn't out a lot.

Ambrose
08-14-18, 05:52
How does one find her Ambrose? I'd love to help her out!I wish there was a way to tell you but she has no working phone. All I can say is she walks on Main South and sometimes Millbury St area around Honey Farms. The only times I've seen her was afternoons.

Yogurt Slinger
08-14-18, 06:30
Indont really donthe street hoe game but it's exciting to hunt some times. This morning I was up and it seemed like a good time after ready the thread. The streets were flooded. I can't believe how they're already on candy. Saw a few lookers but the could nearly stand. Saw one that looked TGTBT. Maybe 20, tiny and clean. There was a Red Lincoln SUV down the clock accross the street looking like he wanted to get noticed or looking like he wanted to look too cool, I'm sure he was her Unlce LEO.

Any insights?

Wabbitt9
08-15-18, 00:31
Now that I live down near Clark I took a lap down Main around noon (as I had to hit the post office and wanted to take a swing by Popeye's.) Only saw one girl out that I figured was working. Blonde, thin, wearing a black tank top and grey sweatpants. Right near the post office, walking toward McD's talking to herself.

There was a shit ton of road construction going on with cops out doing pay duty, so I figured that's why I didn't get to encounter much of the local talent.

Ambrose
08-15-18, 08:45
I can't believe how they're already on candy. Saw a few lookers but the could nearly stand.

Any insights?Actually it's not that they are "already" on that shit, it's that they have been on it all night. Some of them go for days, literally, without getting any sleep. I know it doesn't seem possible but it's true. After shooting up they take a hit of coke, not the drink, and that keeps them awake. This goes on for days. That's one hell of a miserable life, trust me, I know this for a fact, someone very close to me has been living this for years.

Jerkedpork
08-15-18, 12:15
Just a heads up, I was driving down S. Main and when I passed McD's I saw one of the SW standing up with her legs spreed wide and scratching her crotch threw her pants. On my way back from lunch I saw the same SW walking down the side walk scratching her crotch.

LustyB
08-15-18, 14:18
Just a heads up, I was driving down S. Main and when I passed McD's I saw one of the SW standing up with her legs spreed wide and scratching her crotch threw her pants. On my way back from lunch I saw the same SW walking down the side walk scratching her crotch.Glove up boys!

😂128514;128514;.

But, gloves won’t help the crabs.
I rarely fuck them. Blow jobs are the easiest, and fastest.

Ambrose
08-15-18, 14:20
Just a heads up, I was driving down S. Main and when I passed McD's I saw one of the SW standing up with her legs spreed wide and scratching her crotch threw her pants. On my way back from lunch I saw the same SW walking down the side walk scratching her crotch.Not necessarily crabs, the candy they shoot up makes them itchy too, sometimes uncontrollably itchy.

LustyB
08-15-18, 14:23
Actually it's not that they are "already" on that shit, it's that they have been on it all night. Some of them go for days, literally, without getting any sleep. I know it doesn't seem possible but it's true. After shooting up they take a hit of coke, not the drink, and that keeps them awake. This goes on for days. That's one hell of a miserable life, trust me, I know this for a fact, someone very close to me has been living this for years.Speedball is what it called.

It's what killed Chris Farley, Belushi, Seymour Hoffman. Heroin to take them down and a few hits of crack to keep them up. It's a vicious cycle. Some of these girls do multiple bags of H a day pulse several rocks. Some spend anywhere from $500 to $1000 or more a week. That's a lot of dicks to suck for drugs.

Ambrose
08-15-18, 14:34
Yesterday afternoon after the rain had stopped I spotted a cute latina, nice legs, spinner body, ok face, so I spun around and down a side street. She quickly got in and right away I smelled something awful. I told her I'm going to have to drop you off, you don't smell good. I pulled over to let her out and as she got out she said that's very rude. I apologized and said you smell terrible. She said she peed herself and couldn't help it. WTF did she expect? I had to get home to clean the seat, damn ***** stunk. What would you have done? Said her name is Caroline, never saw her before and I had my hopes up, she looked good. Anybody know who I'm talking about?

LustyB
08-15-18, 16:39
Yesterday afternoon after the rain had stopped I spotted a cute latina, nice legs, spinner body, ok face, so I spun around and down a side street. She quickly got in and right away I smelled something awful. I told her I'm going to have to drop you off, you don't smell good. I pulled over to let her out and as she got out she said that's very rude. I apologized and said you smell terrible. She said she peed herself and couldn't help it. WTF did she expect? I had to get home to clean the seat, damn ***** stunk. What would you have done? Said her name is Caroline, never saw her before and I had my hopes up, she looked good. Anybody know who I'm talking about?I'd had done what you did. Last summer I picked up a Jasmine. Damn girl had BO like you read about. I felt bad and didn't throw her out. I let her blow me but Jesus it was awful. Had to fumigate my ride. If I had to do that over, I'd have put her out.

LadySniff
08-15-18, 17:27
Yesterday afternoon after the rain had stopped I spotted a cute latina, nice legs, spinner body, ok face, so I spun around and down a side street. She quickly got in and right away I smelled something awful. I told her I'm going to have to drop you off, you don't smell good. I pulled over to let her out and as she got out she said that's very rude. I apologized and said you smell terrible. She said she peed herself and couldn't help it. WTF did she expect? I had to get home to clean the seat, damn ***** stunk. What would you have done? Said her name is Caroline, never saw her before and I had my hopes up, she looked good. Anybody know who I'm talking about?I think it might have been Krystle. Don't ask for more details, as incontinence is embarrassing and beyond ones control.

Wabbitt9
08-15-18, 18:25
. Some spend anywhere from $500 to $1000 or more a week. That's a lot of dicks to suck for drugs.Especially at the rates you guys are paying. LOL.

Ambrose
08-15-18, 21:30
I think it might have been Krystle. Don't ask for more details, as incontinence is embarrassing and beyond ones control.No, it wasn't Krystle, I know who Krystle is. This girl is Puerto Rican or at least looks it. Cute little spinner, very short. I've never seen her before and I'm out there every day / night.

Bang Em All
08-20-18, 08:19
Who stole all the hoes?

I had a rare opportunity to cruise the strip around midnight on Saturday night. Thought I might find some nice ones and see some new faces. Didn't see any ladies out. Sunday morning around 8-9. Nothing.

Again this morning I took a couple spins through around 6 am and there wasn't a single girl out. And I made several passes each time. I didn't even see the skanks I usually pass on. Just nothing. Ghost town. Are one of you guys hiding them all somewhere?

Perhaps LEO is cracking down? I haven't seen them out either though.

DBag39
08-20-18, 09:15
Who stole all the hoes?

I had a rare opportunity to cruise the strip around midnight on Saturday night. Thought I might find some nice ones and see some new faces. Didn't see any ladies out. Sunday morning around 8-9. Nothing.

Again this morning I took a couple spins through around 6 am and there wasn't a single girl out. And I made several passes each time. I didn't even see the skanks I usually pass on. Just nothing. Ghost town. Are one of you guys hiding them all somewhere?

Perhaps LEO is cracking down? I haven't seen them out either though.I had a rare opportunity myself last Thursday night. There were girls everywhere, and tons of LEO randomly stopping to harass and search them. I decided self service was the best idea.

Ambrose
08-23-18, 06:04
Who stole all the hoes?

Perhaps LEO is cracking down? I haven't seen them out either though.They are still out but LEO is harassing them more than normal. If they are sitting on a wall or steps of a public building they get arrested for trespassing. You can say they can't do that but guess what, they are doing it and they are telling them they will get arrested for it or any other ridiculous reason. The girls are still out but they are being more cautious. Tue around 8:30 I saw and talked to 6 girls, one of which I picked up.

Nsabcs
08-24-18, 05:44
Got out around 430 this morning. Was dead. But found Sheila. Good BJ and tight pussy. Will definitely repeat.

Bang Em All
08-24-18, 07:17
There was a few out this morning between 4-5. Picked up Sara. Tall, darker skinned white girl. Pretty good looking. Nice girl. Good skills. Catch and release.

I think I might have picked her up several months ago and even reviewed her on here. She even thought I looked familiar. Is it strange that I can't remember. Cause I remember the Sara from months ago giving good head too. Probably the same girl.

JohnnyFunBoy
08-24-18, 18:10
Cruised through South Main this afternoon around 1:00 . Not a single SW to be found.

Lexus Cruiser
08-24-18, 19:50
They are still out but LEO is harassing them more than normal. If they are sitting on a wall or steps of a public building they get arrested for trespassing. You can say they can't do that but guess what, they are doing it and they are telling them they will get arrested for it or any other ridiculous reason. The girls are still out but they are being more cautious. Tue around 8:30 I saw and talked to 6 girls, one of which I picked up.School is about to start and Uncle LEO will need to make sure that everyone feels good walking around, to the Clark bookstore, coffee shop or the kids to and from school, it happens every year.

LustyB
08-25-18, 08:18
School is about to start and Uncle LEO will need to make sure that everyone feels good walking around, to the Clark bookstore, coffee shop or the kids to and from school, it happens every year.That's true. Through the summer they give them some slack. Although they been harassing them more lately. There's one day shift cop that's a real asshole. LEO will fuck with them now like Lexus said, but the Ho's are still there. They need candy money. I went down Thursday afternoon / evening. Saw several, but you have to really watch for them. They're not hanging out in the McDonald's parking or 7-11 parking lot as much because of LEO.

And yes they can arrest them under the "common nightwalker / streetwalker" law. It basically lets the cops arrest them if they're known streetwalkers. It's a bullshit charge. Usually catch and release type thing and a small is fine. It's diffferent than the sexual conduct for a fee. That one the cops do the undercover sting. The trespassing charge is bullshit too. They can arrest them for it, but once it gets before a judge it's ususlly thrown out. It's just a way to fuck with them.

What's bad it they get picked up and then miss the court date because they're dope sick, they then have a warrant on them.

Horny As Hell
08-26-18, 03:01
Initially saw a couple of smoking hotties BUT you could tell they were civilians even though they were walking alone late at night and eye balling traffic. I mean, they were 9-10 civi scale so like a 12 on street level. Heavy Leo presence all night too!

Anyways, saw 4 between Moynihan's and the McDonald's but two were skanks and the other two got grabbed.

After the initial rush it died out until after last call and around 2 am was pretty full. Saw 7 definite ones and a couple of likely ones. Two HSW's had banging bodies but weren't pretty at all.

There was an older average looking heavy set brunette with big tits that got grabbed quickly every time she came back. Definitely high volume action (likely Hoover Queen?)

Saw that blond teen spinner Leah again and while I like her looks she's just BAD at giving head so I usually pass on her.

I did scoop Amy, a 19yo brunette spinner with a decent ass and good skills.

I have pics too but very very few guys here share any and I'm not looking to be "Tigger" (the only one) in regards to pics LOL.

Matty1169
08-26-18, 09:40
Definetly curious to see Amy's pic? See what she looks like!? She sounds SEXY. So doesn't that blonde Leah. I understand Horny, if you wouldn't want to post their pics. Or maybe you could send to me, in a pm message?? If not it's okay. If I had some good girls pics to share, definetly would. Damn I need to go look for either of those 2 girls. Especially Amy. She sounds awesome.

Horny As Hell
08-26-18, 14:17
I might get time later to edit some pics of Amy (and maybe a few others too) but it's a pain since my iPhone takes such high res pics that they're like 5X too big to just upload and I have to shrink them down one by one.

BTW, Amy had a phone but wouldn't give me her digits. I did ask and she said nope, just look for her again. That she's only out one night per week, very late at night (2-3am on Saturday is her "usual" time) and that she does no more than two dates MAX. That this gives her both pocket money and fills her sex needs too.

As far as I know, no sending pics by pm either.

Definetly curious to see Amy's pic? See what she looks like!? She sounds SEXY. So doesn't that blonde Leah. I understand Horny, if you wouldn't want to post their pics. Or maybe you could send to me, in a pm message?? If not it's okay. If I had some good girls pics to share, definetly would. Damn I need to go look for either of those 2 girls. Especially Amy. She sounds awesome.

Wabbitt9
08-26-18, 14:43
Initially saw a couple of smoking hotties BUT you could tell they were civilians even though they were walking alone late at night and eye balling traffic. I mean, they were 9-10 civi scale so like a 12 on street level. Heavy Leo presence all night!Probably college freshmen from Clark. They don't know that the only people out on the street at that time of night are junkies, hookers, and junkie hookers.

LustyB
08-27-18, 18:36
Made a run about 5 pm. Sharon was out. Saw a blonde down by Dip and Dots. I picked her up before a few months ago. Can't remrmver her name, but from what I recall it wasn't that great. Saw another one down by Moynihans. Wasn't half bad but decided to pass. One other jiz mop that was so fucked up and ugly I threw up in my mouth a little.

2 cops on foot coming up Crystal street and turned up main toward 7-11.

Decided to go on home. So a few were out but nothing to write home about.

FeelsSoNice
08-28-18, 01:17
In town on business today, and had colleagues in car with me. Saw several on Main between Clark and Hammond st. Obviously couldn't do anything, but interesting thing is they still give you the look even if you have two other guys in your vehicle, You would think they would immediately ignore cars that had passengers.

VAmongerman
08-29-18, 12:40
Passing through, toured the area and saw a thin redhead walking in the opposite direction. We saw each other. Not completely sure she was looking for company but she was smoking. Carefully turned around via side streets and pulled in ahead of her. She came up to the window and said can I keep smoking? With window down ok. Said her name was Heather. Went to a spot for BBBJ w spit. Kind of rushed. I am new to SW action and not sure how to get the best of it. She was very nice I didn't feel unsafe at all. Narrow hips could have been fun but I did not partake.

This was late morning and a lot of people were out and about from Dunkin down to wherever. I'm glad I stopped by.

Bang Em All
08-30-18, 06:33
Did my usual runs down the strip early this morning. There were a few ladies out there. I was hoping for a better selection these past couple of days with it being so nice out. One girl I saw this morning had a banging little body on her. I knew better than to scoop her though because I met her yesterday morning actually and she bummed a smoke. I didn't partake. She was wearing the same clothes I think both days. She looks pretty fucking weathered. Nice body wearing low sweat pants and a little tank top showing her stomach. Long story but I passed.

Anyway the girl that really caught my attention was this tiny little light skinned BSW. I've seen her strolling before usually in front of the park. Same area today. Almost scooped her today but when I doubled back she was walking with some guy near mickeys. She can't be more than 5 feet tall and 90 lbs at best. Looks 18. Pretty thin. Tiny little jean shorts on. Little tank top. She was giving me the look so I'm guessing working girl. Anyone ever get this one?

I don't want just head from this girl, I want squeeze it in her and bang her out good.

Wabbitt9
08-30-18, 16:14
Did my usual runs down the strip early this morning. There were a few ladies out there. I was hoping for a better selection these past couple of days with it being so nice out. One girl I saw this morning had a banging little body on her. I knew better than to scoop her though because I met her yesterday morning actually and she bummed a smoke. I didn't partake. She was wearing the same clothes I think both days. She looks pretty fucking weathered. Nice body wearing low sweat pants and a little tank top showing her stomach. Long story but I passed.Yeah, if that's the one I'm thinking of she literally has the same clothes on every day. I'm local now and see her pretty much every day. Usually taking a guy down to the train tracks. I've had to chase her off a few times when she tried coming through my driveway.

JohnnyFunBoy
08-30-18, 16:15
No SW's anywhere today around 2 pm. Very disappointing. Only cruised thru once.

Matty1169
08-31-18, 07:09
Earlier this month, I gave out the numbers of 2 different girls. Andrea who I met walking down Harding, behind Millbury Street area. And earlier before that Mary. Over on Main. Both seem to be super duper flakey. And have guys voices on their VM. So I apologize to the few people, I gave their numbers to. On here. In pm messages. I should've done my research better by calling them up first. To hear the voicemails. As opposed to just going by texts. After I met them. Mary used to be on CL. And couple people who pmd me remembered her. From the Craigslist days. Basically said she's a nice lady. But I was also told in pms, that her and the Andrea chick. Both went SILENT. When trying to be seen?? Two totally separate different people. Who may not know each other. I apologize to the people who I gave their numbers to. Total fakes. If it's any constellation they also flaked on me. Next time I give out a chicks number, I'll really make sure she's worth it. Stay Safe Everyone. And I appreciate all of you guys info on these girls. Keeping these Forum Threads going GOOD.

LustyB
09-01-18, 08:05
LEO did there monthly sting Thursday night. So we good for another few weeks. They been doing one a month.

They got 8 poor bastards. Mostly foreign sounding names again.

I'm sure this one will stop all mongoring and ho'ing on Main South. Lololololol.

Bang Em All
09-01-18, 08:22
LEO did there monthly sting Thursday night. So we good for another few weeks. They been doing one a month.

They got 8 poor bastards. Mostly foreign sounding names again.

I'm sure this one will stop all mongoring and ho'ing on Main South. Lololololol.I read about this yesterday. I was wondering why the streets were completely empty Friday morning between 3:30 and 4. Immediately thought there might've been a sting the night before. Also this could be unrelated but I noticed a flatbed truck on ellsworth picking up a car. There was LEO with them. A half hour later there was another one on ellsworth scooping another car with even more LEO. Not sure if that was part of it.

LustyB
09-01-18, 15:44
Also this could be unrelated but I noticed a flatbed truck on ellsworth picking up a car. There was LEO with them. A half hour later there was another one on ellsworth scooping another car with even more LEO. Not sure if that was part of it.If it was Thursday night, it probably was.

I did see where Jaime, Brittany, Layla, and Jillian got popped for ho’ing.
Krystle B got popped for drugs. I’m sure they’re out. Jaime got 10 days so I assume she’s still at cross bar hotel.