PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

LustyB
10-16-17, 14:15
Haven't trolled Main since last Wednesday. I'm having withdrawals.

Greasy105
10-16-17, 16:43
Yes, that's her. Do you know anything about her? When I went back hoping to find her she was nowhere to be found. I hung around over an hour and saw others but I had my mind set on her, those legs looked good.If memory serves me correct. Her name is Shantel. Doesn't make eye contact so you have to be a bit aggressive to get her attention. Nice enough. Picked her up in the day time a while back she wanted me to just pull in any driveway for some head. So nonchalant. Long story short. 20 $ doesn't swallow and no cim. To me. A waste of time. 3rd BSW that doesn't swallow. Very disappointing to me cause I love BSW.

Greasy105
10-16-17, 16:43
Haven't trolled Main since last Wednesday. I'm having withdrawals.Not missing much.

LustyB
10-17-17, 19:41
Main was hot with LEO about 5 pm. Up and down the street. Cruiser parked on the street close to Micky D. I spotted two flatbed tow trucks on a couple side streets. Girl about 30 was standing on the corner of Freetland and Main by that upper Micky d parking lot. I was suspicious. Gave her a hard look, got a wave, and I pulled into that lot. Girl never moved off that corner. I sat in the lot about 10 minutes and pulled back onto Main. She was still on that corner looking at traffic. Gave me the look and waved again when I left. Never saw her before and looked way too clean.

I did see Hispanic crystal by monyhans and, and Bella down by DD.

I'm suspicious there was a sting down there this afternoon. Be careful fellows. I know most of them by site so when I see a clean girl I've nevcer seen before, not move, flatbeds on side streets near by, and LEO all over, my spidy sense goes up.

FluffyKins
10-18-17, 06:15
Gents,

My name is Fluffykins and tonight, I had the hands down best SW experience of my life. This is my story.

Coming home from a great night with friends, I was debating making the trip out to Worcester, as it was already 2:20 and I live about 30 minutes away. I came so very close to saying screw it and going straight home to settle for my hand and a nice nap, but I decided to go with my gut. I arrived on Main around 3, and at first, didn't see much going on aside from a few road pirates on construction details at either end of the strip. I stopped in McD's for a bite, then did a couple of laps and to my surprise, found a decent looking (from a distance in the dark, it's hard to tell) WSW walking past Dunks. She had a blue hoodie, tight baby blue stonewash jeans and a baseball cap and if it wasn't 3 am, I'd have mistaken her for a civi college girl. She gives me the look, I return it and pull down a side street, unlocking my door when she got close enough to hear the click. She hops in, quick cop check and drive off. Up close, in the light of my truck, I get a better look at her and my god fellows, she was beautiful. Not just ok for a SW, like very attractive. Cute face, great smile, perky C's, curves in all the right places and just the right amount of perfume to give a nice accent but not be overbearing. Chatty, laid back, friendly and clearly not on the junk that most of the street chicks use, she seemed like a pretty good scoop. She tells me her name is Leigh, and we chat for a little bit, swapping stories about the crazy shit we've seen on the street. She says she usually sticks with a small group of regulars and doesn't do the street thing very often, only coming out once in a while to meet new people. She tells me that she does what she does because it gives her as much of a rush as it gives us, and that she genuinely enjoys it. I know they all say that, but she really didn't come off like she was bullshitting.

Anyway, she asks for 60 for BBBJ w / CIM, 3 times what I usually offer girls on the street but something told me to take a gamble so I agreed. She gets topless so I can roam a bit while she got to business. She took her time, took directions perfectly and sweet heavens was she amazing. Easily one of the best BJs I've ever had. We were both so into it that neither of us noticed that she accidentally crushed the McD's cup in my console with her hip, filling my cup holder and organizer with a 2 inch lake of Coca Cola and soaking my right pant leg. My fault, I should have moved the stupid cup before we started. When she finished me off and we figured out what had happened, she apologized profusely, but I laughed about it and told her that given what she just did to me, I literally could not care less about some spilled soda. Between us, we had enough napkins to soak up Lake Soft Drink. She helped me clean up and I used an armor all wipe to ensure no lingering sticky spots on my console. I only had 80 on me, and had not planned on spending anywhere near what I did, but I was so happy with her that I tipped her my last 20. I dropped her off at Tedeschis, got hugs and kisses (on the cheek anyway) and we thanked each other again. Now, I'm home typing this missive, and I can still just barely smell her sweet perfume on my sweatshirt. I can not wait to bump into her again. Next time, I'm going for FS. I don't care if it costs me Backpage rates, she is 110% worth it.

LustyB
10-18-17, 09:33
She's been reported on here before. I've never scooped her but others have. But she's a junkie like 99% of them are. She just cleans up sometimes. Shellie's hot too but she's got a 5 plus bag a day habit as well.

And you paid $40 too much. Several will ask for $60 when they know dam well $30 to $40 is the going rate. Look, pay what you want but the rate for car head on Main is half what you paid. Once you start giving them $80, well, it's tougher on the rest of us. Fuck man, that's back page money. Like I said, do what you want and I'm not crawling your ass for it, but you can't be paying that kind of dough for car head. There are some unwritten rules out there and over paying by double is a no no in my book.

Horny As Hell
10-18-17, 10:32
I've given up telling guys not to overpay. Most sws ask for crazy money if they either think you can afford it or you just don't fit the street image. If you're driving a nice car or are well dressed they'll ask for more and if they get it they'll take it. You won't get any better service for it and they're more than likely just laughing at you but oh well.

I know one of my regulars here in prov gets $300 for a BJ every Friday night at rush hour from an old lawyer she knows. Again, no better service for him but for him it's pocket change too. I've had her give me freebies to give her a ride to his street so she doesn't miss the big pay day.

I guarantee that if I scoop Leigh I'll get it all (BBBJ and cfs) for $60 or less. So again, stupid is as stupid does.

She's been reported on here before. I've never scooped her but others have. But she's a junkie like 99% of them are. She just cleans up sometimes. Shellie's hot too but she's got a 5 plus bag a day habit as well.

And you paid $40 too much. Several will ask for $60 when they know dam well $30 to $40 is the going rate. Look, pay what you want but the rate for car head on Main is half what you paid. Once you start giving them $80, well, it's tougher on the rest of us. Fuck man, that's back page money. Like I said, do what you want and I'm not crawling your ass for it, but you can't be paying that kind of dough for car head. There are some unwritten rules out there and over paying by double is a no no in my book.

Ambrose
10-18-17, 11:04
Gents,

My name is Fluffykins and tonight, I had the hands down best SW experience of my life.All I had to read was your first sentence and I said to myself he saw Leigh. I said the same thing when I picked her up the first time. Yes, she is very pretty, has a beautiful face, smells heavenly, very interesting to talk to and yes, if you saw her in a different area you would never think a SW. She has a nice rack but when the rest of the clothes come off you'll see she is bigger than you first thought, don't get me wrong, she's very attractive, I can't say it enough. She was so good the first night I saw her, I went looking for her the next night. A completely different experience, still wearing the same clothes, a little out of it but still ok. The third time I picked her up I had a tough time understanding half of what she was saying. As Lusty and HAH said, she is a junkie and will ask for much more than she will accept. I don't want to sound mean but I paid less than half what you paid. I'm not saying she is any worse than any other SW, in fact she is much better but keep in mind, she is a SW with many years experience. By far the best SW I've ever been with and I too have many years experience with SWs among other providers.

NewAgain
10-18-17, 11:30
Congrats man,

I am sure all of us have at least one story of similar results. Unfortunately the odds are so thin and the risks are so high, I gave up the rush of the street scene. Every body clicks with somebody and congrats for finding the find of finds!

As always, staff safe my friends. And remember, wrap it before you tap it.

Gents,

My name is Fluffykins and tonight, I had the hands down best SW experience of my life. This is my story.

Coming home from a great night with friends, I was debating making the trip out to Worcester, as it was already 2:20 and I live about 30 minutes away. I came so very close to saying screw it and going straight home to settle for my hand and a nice nap, but I decided to go with my gut. I arrived on Main around 3, and at first, didn't see much going on aside from a few road pirates on construction details at either end of the strip. I stopped in McD's for a bite, then did a couple of laps and to my surprise, found a decent looking (from a distance in the dark, it's hard to tell) WSW walking past Dunks. She had a blue hoodie, tight baby blue stonewash jeans and a baseball cap and if it wasn't 3 am, I'd have mistaken her for a civi college girl. She gives me the look, I return it and pull down a side street, unlocking my door when she got close enough to hear the click. She hops in, quick cop check and drive off. Up close, in the light of my truck, I get a better look at her and my god fellows, she was beautiful. Not just ok for a SW, like very attractive. Cute face, great smile, perky C's, curves in all the right places and just the right amount of perfume to give a nice accent but not be overbearing. Chatty, laid back, friendly and clearly not on the junk that most of the street chicks use, she seemed like a pretty good scoop. She tells me her name is Leigh, and we chat for a little bit, swapping stories about the crazy shit we've seen on the street. She says she usually sticks with a small group of regulars and doesn't do the street thing very often, only coming out once in a while to meet new people. She tells me that she does what she does because it gives her as much of a rush as it gives us, and that she genuinely enjoys it. I know they all say that, but she really didn't come off like she was bullshitting.

Anyway, she asks for 60 for BBBJ w / CIM, 3 times what I usually offer girls on the street but something told me to take a gamble so I agreed. She gets topless so I can roam a bit while she got to business. She took her time, took directions perfectly and sweet heavens was she amazing. Easily one of the best BJs I've ever had. We were both so into it that neither of us noticed that she accidentally crushed the McD's cup in my console with her hip, filling my cup holder and organizer with a 2 inch lake of Coca Cola and soaking my right pant leg. My fault, I should have moved the stupid cup before we started. When she finished me off and we figured out what had happened, she apologized profusely, but I laughed about it and told her that given what she just did to me, I literally could not care less about some spilled soda. Between us, we had enough napkins to soak up Lake Soft Drink. She helped me clean up and I used an armor all wipe to ensure no lingering sticky spots on my console. I only had 80 on me, and had not planned on spending anywhere near what I did, but I was so happy with her that I tipped her my last 20. I dropped her off at Tedeschis, got hugs and kisses (on the cheek anyway) and we thanked each other again. Now, I'm home typing this missive, and I can still just barely smell her sweet perfume on my sweatshirt. I can not wait to bump into her again. Next time, I'm going for FS. I don't care if it costs me Backpage rates, she is 110% worth it.

Ambrose
10-19-17, 17:32
If memory serves me correct. Her name is Shantel. Doesn't make eye contact so you have to be a bit aggressive to get her attention. Nice enough. Picked her up in the day time a while back she wanted me to just pull in any driveway for some head. So nonchalant. Long story short. 20 $ doesn't swallow and no cim. To me. A waste of time. 3rd BSW that doesn't swallow. Very disappointing to me cause I love BSW.I think I saw her late this afternoon, faded blue jeans and a red top, around 4:30. The first time I saw her I was focused on those nice legs in the mini skirt, never got a chance to look at her face. Today I saw her face and wasn't impressed but that body looks good. Does this still sound like her?

LustyB
10-19-17, 19:40
Did a couple loops about 4:30-5. Didn't see a thing. I'll try agsin to tomorrow.

Greasy105
10-19-17, 20:47
I think I saw her late this afternoon, faded blue jeans and a red top, around 4:30. The first time I saw her I was focused on those nice legs in the mini skirt, never got a chance to look at her face. Today I saw her face and wasn't impressed but that body looks good. Does this still sound like her?No. I actually gave her a ride today around 5/530 didn't partake but she asked me for a ride and had some time. Where did you see her do you think? She had jeans on and a hoodie.

Skatar018
10-19-17, 22:13
I've given up telling guys not to overpay.I hear that, never does any good to tell others what to pay, I know what I will pay & if she don't like she can get out.

I know one of my regulars here in prov gets $300 for a BJ every Friday night at rush hour from an old lawyer she knows. Again, no better service for him but for him it's pocket change too. I've had her give me freebies to give her a ride to his street so she doesn't miss the big pay day..

Use to do the same with a regular also, give her a ride to the next town over & she'd get 200-300 bucks, she'd give me gas money free blowjobs & sex, worked out great, but unfortunately the guy passed away.

No. I actually gave her a ride today around 5/530 didn't partake but she asked me for a ride and had some time..

Not sure it will but hopefully being nice & giving her a ride may pay dividends down the road. Though there are some jealous fucked-up people that may try & say your trying to be their friends by giving them a ride or when trying to be nice to them. I swear I never met a woman yet that enjoyed a guy being a sleazebag to them.

WorldPool9999
10-20-17, 17:17
Midday I picked up Crystal. Between Dunkin Donuts and the school. She is a young hispanic, Goodbody, . 3 BBBJ no SW. More on the table, but she looks a little beat up. Otherwise very pleasant.

Later met up with Jasmine, very beautiful girl, also early twenties, fresh off a state vacation. More pounds added to the frame, also early twenties, but still looking great. . 3 for BBBJ no cim. More on the table. Also very pleasant and unrushed.

Neither had phones.

Ambrose
10-20-17, 19:53
No. I actually gave her a ride today around 5/530 didn't partake but she asked me for a ride and had some time. Where did you see her do you think? She had jeans on and a hoodie.I think it was Hancock St & Main where I saw her. It might have been a hoodie but I couldn't tell from the front, I know it was red though.

LustyB
10-20-17, 19:55
Midday I picked up Crystal. Between Dunkin Donuts and the school. She is a young hispanic, Goodbody, . 3 BBBJ no SW. More on the table, but she looks a little beat up. Otherwise very pleasant.

Later met up with Jasmine, very beautiful girl, also early twenties, fresh off a state vacation. More pounds added to the frame, also early twenties, but still looking great. . 3 for BBBJ no cim. More on the table. Also very pleasant and unrushed.

Neither had phones.I've seen Crystal a lot. Never scooped her because like you said, looked a little beat up. Lots of pick marks from candy use.

The description of jasmine sounds like the jasmine I picked up last summer. Hope she smelled better, if it was the same one. Took me a week to get the smell out of my car.

LustyB
10-21-17, 09:58
Picked up Jacky yesterday evening. Blonde, 5'7, A cup titties, rail skinny. Some candy damage but not bad. Good BJ, attention to the sack. Overall not bad. Didn't see too much out. I scooped her next to the store down from DD.

So I think Aunty LEO was out. I saw a long haired brunette I've never seen before standing on Ripley and Main. More facing Ripley. I passed her several times. Never moved. I finally turned up Ripley to get a better look. About half a block up, I saw a black dude in a white hatch back. Wired Ear piece. Had a Massachusetts state seal thing hanging from the rear view. Saw a tow truck parked down the street with a driver inside. Christ, could they be more obvious.

WikkDone
10-22-17, 10:53
I haven't been in the main st area for quite some time as I moved out to northern mass, but I used to see this girl and was wondering if anyone knew her, had contact info. Cannot remember her name but it was an obviously fake name like candy or lala or some shit. She was white, black hair, short, always had that eyeliner job where is sticks out from the corner, very friendly and very cute. Did an incall once at her spot on millbury. I know, not the best desc.

Glenn Q
10-22-17, 15:11
Was about 20 miles from Worcester Friday night so I decided to head down and take a quick cruise along Main.

Saw several SW's out. A couple of BSW's, one who couldn't be more obvious in her outfit. I saw a tall skinny blonde WSW that looked ok but I was actually trying to see if I could find the Jocelyn that has been mentioned here before, to see if she's the same Jocelyn I hooked up with in Boston a few months ago.

No such luck with Jocelyn but did spot a blonde (at least blonde highlights), medium height and build, glasses, around Clark. Almost looked like a civi but when when she saw LEO pulling over a car a couple blocks in front of her she immediately started to walk the other way so I guessed she was working. I pulled over on a side street and sure enough she came down the street.

When she got in, she looked a little older than I originally thought, maybe early 30's, but still good looking and friendly, no signs of using (but who really knows). Said her name was Michelle. She didn't mind that we drove several blocks away (I like that) to make sure we were safe (r).

Negotiated the activities, BJ and FS, at normal market prices. Very good BJ, took her time, soft and slow, with lots of tongue action. FS was equally good, no rush with a great mutual finish. Got digits and will try to see her later this week.

Any tips on where / when to find Jocelyn would be greatly appreciated. I do liking cruising Main, just wish it wasn't so far for me.

Ambrose
10-22-17, 17:22
I was actually trying to see if I could find the Jocelyn that has been mentioned here before, to see if she's the same Jocelyn I hooked up with in Boston a few months ago.

Any tips on where / when to find Jocelyn would be greatly appreciated. I do liking cruising Main, just wish it wasn't so far for me.She's out there at different times but if you were on Main South you were in the right area. I saw her today around 3:30 PM on Hawthorn, half way up the hill. She had a tan printed mini dress on and OMG, those legs are fantastic. Looked like she was either on something or coming down from something so I passed.

Cackalope
10-22-17, 19:39
Can I get her digits?

Was about 20 miles from Worcester Friday night so I decided to head down and take a quick cruise along Main.

Saw several SW's out. A couple of BSW's, one who couldn't be more obvious in her outfit. I saw a tall skinny blonde WSW that looked ok but I was actually trying to see if I could find the Jocelyn that has been mentioned here before, to see if she's the same Jocelyn I hooked up with in Boston a few months ago.

No such luck with Jocelyn but did spot a blonde (at least blonde highlights), medium height and build, glasses, around Clark. Almost looked like a civi but when when she saw LEO pulling over a car a couple blocks in front of her she immediately started to walk the other way so I guessed she was working. I pulled over on a side street and sure enough she came down the street.

When she got in, she looked a little older than I originally thought, maybe early 30's, but still good looking and friendly, no signs of using (but who really knows). Said her name was Michelle. She didn't mind that we drove several blocks away (I like that) to make sure we were safe (r).

Negotiated the activities, BJ and FS, at normal market prices. Very good BJ, took her time, soft and slow, with lots of tongue action. FS was equally good, no rush with a great mutual finish. Got digits and will try to see her later this week.

Any tips on where / when to find Jocelyn would be greatly appreciated. I do liking cruising Main, just wish it wasn't so far for me.

LustyB
10-22-17, 19:40
Any tips on where / when to find Jocelyn would be greatly appreciated. I do liking cruising Main, just wish it wasn't so far for me.Her name is actually Jessilyn. I thought she told me Jocelyn, but I don't hear so good sometimes, LOL. Horny as Hell asked her to spell it and it's Jessilyn.

Saw her last weekend, but haven't seen her out this last week.

LustyB
10-22-17, 19:46
I had Jessilyn's number. Tried to call her but it said callers were blocked. Not sure what that mean. Also tried calling Shellie. Some dude answered. I asked for Shellie. He said "I haven't seen her. If you see her, tell her I'm looking for her". Then he hung up.

That's one reason I never get a number for these girls. It never works. They can't keep a phone for shit. If there'd keep a phone, they could run a better business and make more money. But then again, if they had any sense, they wouldn't be out sucking our dicks for $20-$40 and buying $10 bags of smack!

Greasy105
10-23-17, 04:33

Any tips on where / when to find Jocelyn would be greatly appreciated. I do liking cruising Main, just wish it wasn't so far for me.Was the very obvious BSW wearing like a pink cut off tank top or something with long straight hair down by moynihan's bar.

Greasy105
10-23-17, 17:34
Anyone see the BSW with jeans on and a pink haulter top with red dyed hair? Can't tell if she's civi or not. Looks like a hoe tho.

Greasy105
10-23-17, 17:35
Anyone see the BSW with jeans on and a pink haulter top with red dyed hair? Can't tell if she's civi or not. Looks like a hoe tho.Skinny. Maybe 120 lbs.

Glenn Q
10-23-17, 18:45
Was the very obvious BSW wearing like a pink cut off tank top or something with long straight hair down by moynihan's bar.She was a big girl, in white "hot pants", long hair, walking in platform sandals. When I saw her I thought she might have just walked off the set of "Boogie Nights" LOL.

Glenn Q
10-23-17, 19:18
I had Jessilyn's number. Tried to call her but it said callers were blocked. Not sure what that mean. Also tried calling Shellie. Some dude answered. I asked for Shellie. He said "I haven't seen her. If you see her, tell her I'm looking for her". Then he hung up.

That's one reason I never get a number for these girls. It never works. They can't keep a phone for shit. If there'd keep a phone, they could run a better business and make more money. But then again, if they had any sense, they wouldn't be out sucking our dicks for $20-$40 and buying $10 bags of smack!Thanks for the info. The girl I met was definitely Jocelyn cause we texted and dated a few times before I lost contact. Darn.

It's true that almost none of them keep their phones more than a few weeks. I've batted about 50% on getting a second date via phone but only within a few days or so. Surprisingly, I've actually had a few text me with new numbers to keep in touch. Now that's running your business. They are usually the smartest, most trustworthy and best providers but even they eventually fall off the radar.

LustyB
10-23-17, 19:38
I picked Jessilyn up again this evening. Good as ever.

She did confirm that the girl I saw was an UC and the dude I saw in the white hatchback was her handler. So be careful down there. Remember the rules for street mongering.

LustyB
10-24-17, 19:53
I picked Jessilyn up again this evening. Good as ever.

She did confirm that the girl I saw was an UC and the dude I saw in the white hatchback was her handler. So be careful down there. Remember the rules for street mongering.

Not a few hours after I dropped her off, she went on vacation. She should be back today, but damn!

Ambrose
10-29-17, 21:32
Last 3 days not many out, maybe the cold and today maybe the rain. Yesterday I saw 2 but not to my liking.

On another note, has anyone seen Samantha? I saw her a few weeks ago when she got back from her year long vacation. Talked to her for a few minutes but didn't have the time to go with her, I was already late getting back to work from my lunch break. I would like to hear if anyone here has seen her.

LustyB
10-30-17, 12:12
Last 3 days not many out, maybe the cold and today maybe the rain. Yesterday I saw 2 but not to my liking.
.Yea, dead dead. I looked for about an hour and a half Sunday morning. That's usually pretty good time. Was not really cold and was still dry. Didn't see much of anything. I did see big fat crazy Victoria up by Oread, but that was about it. Back in the summer they were thick down there on Sunday morning.

LustyB
10-30-17, 18:11
Did a loop about 4 pm after I got off work. Sheila was trolling down by McDonalds.

Only other one I saw was Jessilyn down near Pennywise. Scooped her off a side street for a quicky. No mini skirt on today. Damn I'll be ready for warm weather when the shorts and tanks come back out. This bundled up shit sucks for copping a feel mid blow job.
Still no Shellie sighting.

LadySniff
10-31-17, 20:49
Did a loop about 4 pm after I got off work. Sheila was trolling down by McDonalds.

Only other one I saw was Jessilyn down near Pennywise. Scooped her off a side street for a quicky. No mini skirt on today. Damn I'll be ready for warm weather when the shorts and tanks come back out. This bundled up shit sucks for copping a feel mid blow job.
Still no Shellie sighting.8 pm and she's still out giving holiday treats by McD's.

LustyB
11-01-17, 05:14
8 pm and she's still out giving holiday treats by McD's.She was looking for a trick.

WorldPool9999
11-01-17, 15:03
Bumped into this young 20-something this afternoon. Said her name was Brittany. No time to hang out. She had no phone. Anyone have any info on this one?

Ambrose
11-01-17, 15:18
Bumped into this young 20-something this afternoon. Said her name was Brittany. No time to hang out. She had no phone. Anyone have any info on this one?Which Brittany are you asking about? Is she very short, walks like her legs are made of rubber, has a nice ass, always looks f*ed up and usually is? If so, I would pass unless you always would use protection, she's not very selective, however she is a nice person otherwise. If it's the other Brittany, I've only seen her never been with her.

Ambrose
11-01-17, 15:44
8 pm and she's still out giving holiday treats by McD's.Damn, I missed her by 15 minutes and I've been looking for her.

There were a few out early last night and late afternoon. This afternoon saw a few more, a couple of new girls too, at least new to me.

Greasy105
11-01-17, 15:46
On my home yesterday saw a few. Channel BSW. Small afro by Moynahans. Some over 50 tall blonde mom looking lady in a pink coat. I see her alot. This morning actually too. But don't know her name. And some brunette in leggings and hoodie in front of tedeschi's. She use to be around alot. Had a few dated with her but can remember her name. I never listen to them when they get in. She's got a nice body but not her face is swollen. Looks like she ate a hornets nest. I want to say her name is Jess. Oh and some really gross pasty nasty blonde who's been trolling around past few months. Other than that seems like it's been really slow.

LustyB
11-01-17, 17:27
On my home yesterday saw a few. Channel BSW. Small afro by Moynahans. Some over 50 tall blonde mom looking lady in a pink coat. I see her alot. This morning actually too. But don't know her name. And some brunette in leggings and hoodie in front of tedeschi's. She use to be around alot. Had a few dated with her but can remember her name. I never listen to them when they get in. She's got a nice body but not her face is swollen. Looks like she ate a hornets nest. I want to say her name is Jess. Oh and some really gross pasty nasty blonde who's been trolling around past few months. Other than that seems like it's been really slow.I think the 50 yo blonde in the pink coat is Bella. I scooped her a couple months ago. Don't waste your time. I just got gone from work. Sheila at her post by Micky d and another god awful looking one down by Moynahans. Slim pickings boys.

LustyB
11-02-17, 19:07
Did 2 loops at 5 pm. Didn't see a thing. I'll try again tomorrow.

Bang Em All
11-03-17, 07:58
Saw 3 out this morning just before 5 am. Passed on the first two then I saw the third right before the park towards mcds. Nice and thin with a short black mini skirt. Looped around and she was gone. Definitely working. Anyone see this one this morning?

Definitely eye catching.

LustyB
11-03-17, 18:17
Went this afternoon between 2 and 4. Nothing, and I mean nothing. Not even a tweaker dancing down the street. Did a few loops around 2, hung out at Ronald's place and had a coffee, went back out, did 3 loops. Parked at Tedeshi for a bit. Smoked a coupe of cigs, then did a few more loops. All in all was there about 2 hours. I was out a buck for coffee and some gas. I thought a few would be out. It was 75 degrees. Generally a few are out working the construction guys getting off work at 3. I know some get checks from Uncle Sam. Being the first of the month, that just got a refill. Mid month to end of the month more are out since the well has run dry.

Matty1169
11-03-17, 21:43
Talked with her when I was down by there, over a week ago. Was considering hooking up with her, but changed my mind. She approached me, saying she's looking to make money. Seemed kind of nice, but also distant. She def was looking to chase her next high. It was real late and kind of foggy out. So didn't get a good look at her until up close talking with her. She looked kind of skanky, in a mangy kind of way. I def don't mean that in a rude way. And also I did notice a couple others, that she was probably with. Standing directly in front of Honey Farms. Because when me and her were talking real fast, it was on the right side of the store. She looks to conspicuous. Earlier she was there again, when I went in Honey Farms. And there were a rough unsavory looking crowd, hanging with her. Wondering if any of ya's have ever seen her?? And I think her name is Nicole, from what she said. When we talked that other time. Maybe if she didn't have that mangy strung out look to her, she'd be better looking!? But just wanted to point out that, I think some of them SW's, hang on Millbury St. It's been that way now for awhile. Off & On!!

LadySniff
11-04-17, 11:06
Thin blonde. Picked her up at HF. If she's looking ratty now, that's a bad sign. Using heavy can have fast effects. When I saw her, she was smoking hot. Same deal as any other SW, cheap FS, no phone or way to contact. She just said she's by HF a lot. Great one off, but can't find her for repeats.

Is Thata Sw
11-05-17, 13:28
I cruised Main Saturday around 6 pm. I quickly saw what looked like a taller, lean, white, dark haired, 20 something SW waking quickly. She actually looked pretty good. Anyone familiar?

WorldPool9999
11-06-17, 18:24
Which Brittany are you asking about? Is she very short, walks like her legs are made of rubber, has a nice ass, always looks f*ed up and usually is? If so, I would pass unless you always would use protection, she's not very selective, however she is a nice person otherwise. If it's the other Brittany, I've only seen her never been with her.She was she was small, about 5 feet 2 inches. Didn't look after. Have a nice body. Too bad no number.

Ambrose
11-06-17, 21:44
She was she was small, about 5 feet 2 inches. Didn't look after. Have a nice body. Too bad no number.The Brittany I was talking about is very short, less than 5'. If the Brittany you saw is dirty blonde, missing a couple of teeth but otherwise looks good with her mouth shut, that's the one I've only talked to, never been with. Never been with either one but have talked to the short one many times.

Ambrose
11-06-17, 22:19
While finishing my coffee in McD's upper parking lot a black car with blacked out windows came in and parked one space over from me. Couldn't see the driver at first then the door opened and a very cute blonde, early 20's got out and asked me if I was her blind date. At first I thought about saying yup, then the big head took over and I said no, not me. She said she was suppose to meet someone on Freedmont St or something like that in a ride just like mine. It took all I had in me to say no to her but with all the trouble in Main South, I couldn't take the chance.

MainSouthMan
11-07-17, 23:05
After looking for Jasmine for a long time, I finally found her two weeks ago. I haven't been able to find her again. I saw her around 2 ish (pm) but since then, no sighting between 1-3 pm. Does anyone know when she comes out / where she is? She was supposed to get a cell but no use for me if I can't get the number.

Ambrose
11-08-17, 17:53
After looking for Jasmine for a long time, I finally found her two weeks ago. I haven't been able to find her again. I saw her around 2 ish (pm) but since then, no sighting between 1-3 pm. Does anyone know when she comes out / where she is? She was supposed to get a cell but no use for me if I can't get the number.Is this the small very petite Puerto Rican girl or the more normal size girl. Maybe I can help.

Greasy105
11-10-17, 18:21
Absolutely dead. Except for Angie. Thus hobby is getting boring no girls on the strip and Backpages is he there all fakes or just the same old girls posting over and over and Craigslist is such a hit or miss maybe I should take up golfing.

MainSouthMan
11-10-17, 21:31
It is the more normal sized one. She was away on "vacation" for a couple months. Any tips would be appreciated.

I've seen the smaller one but never met her. Any thoughts on her?

Thanks in advance.

Ambrose
11-11-17, 08:40
It is the more normal sized one. She was away on "vacation" for a couple months. Any tips would be appreciated.

I've seen the smaller one but never met her. Any thoughts on her?

Thanks in advance.I've only talked to the normal size one so can't help you there but the petite girl is a repeat for me. She's very nice, doesn't rush at all and is a fun girl to be with. She looks good but is older than she looks.

LustyB
11-11-17, 09:04
Absolutely dead. Except for Angie. Thus hobby is getting boring no girls on the strip and Backpages is he there all fakes or just the same old girls posting over and over and Craigslist is such a hit or miss maybe I should take up golfing.Early morning when the weather's cold isn't the best. From now till spring, they'll come out more sporadic. I picked up Sharon yesterday afternoon. Once the deed was done, she said she could go back in for awhile and warm up. So instead of having 5-7 out at a time, you may only see 1-2. Don't mistake it, they're out there in all weather, but winter is always more hit and miss, especially early morning. I've found the best times in the cold season is late afternoon to about 9-10 at night.

LuckyCharms900
11-11-17, 10:57
I was driving back Eastern MA from Western MA and thought I would stop by Worcester. Why the hell not? Got to Main without much hope, but somehow saw some girl standing under an umbrella. Her body looked good from afar, could not see the face too well. Drove past and stopped at Tedeschi's for whatever and went back, at first didn't see her, so turned onto st across from Mcd's and stopped. Amazingly, she showed up and hopped in. . 3 for BBBJ, decent and with swallow. Only wish she wouldn't twist her head while going to town and would take her time, though she was decent with taking direction and essentially letting me facefuck her. I have this obsession with facefucking strangers, who knows, but shit is the best, not really any desire for FS.

Ambrose
11-12-17, 20:02
Early morning when the weather's cold isn't the best. From now till spring, they'll come out more sporadic. I picked up Sharon yesterday afternoon. Once the deed was done, she said she could go back in for awhile and warm up. So instead of having 5-7 out at a time, you may only see 1-2. Don't mistake it, they're out there in all weather, but winter is always more hit and miss, especially early morning. I've found the best times in the cold season is late afternoon to about 9-10 at night.Mid afternoon on a day like today should have brought the girls out, they have to be getting anxious by now. There were 5 out that I saw this afternoon but none from the SW A team. I saw a girl from a long way off with dyed red hair and my first thought was Samantha, so I went up a side street and came down one further down and missed her by 20 feet. Don't think it was Sam, hair was too short. If anyone has seen Sam lately please let me know she is still around. Haven't seen anyone worth my while in about a week.

LustyB
11-13-17, 09:47
Mid afternoon on a day like today should have brought the girls out, they have to be getting anxious by now. There were 5 out that I saw this afternoon but none from the SW A team. I saw a girl from a long way off with dyed red hair and my first thought was Samantha, so I went up a side street and came down one further down and missed her by 20 feet. Don't think it was Sam, hair was too short. If anyone has seen Sam lately please let me know she is still around. Haven't seen anyone worth my while in about a week.For sure no A-teamer's out lately. I heard from one I talked to that Jerrilynn's been out but sporadic. Shellie's still laying low due to the LEO interest. I wish she'd just take care of it and be done with it. Jesus if they'd just go to court when they supposed to this shit would go away. It's not like they haul them to Framingham over working.

LustyB
11-14-17, 19:26
Made one pass about 4:30, didn't see a thing. I have some time on Saturday evening this week. I'll try and do some recon and see who's out and about.

Greasy105
11-16-17, 19:28
So Tuesday night on my ride home. Didn't see much but then got to McD and this short about 120 lbs maybe girl came up to my car in parking lot ask for a cigarette. Never seen her before but she has great skin dark hair that is pretty shit and a great body. Instantly I was suspicious. With her MK purse and clean clothes and nice shoes. So I go to work Wed morning. Drive by McD again and she's posted up in the same spot at 415 am. Tonight. She's in the parking lot going car to car in the rain. I watched her a bit she finally got in a car. She's got a city accent. Can't tell if it's new York or provi or just heavy Worcester. Anyone seen her. She's almost too good. She's definitely Spanish of some sort and not that skinny doper LSW. Thus one doesn't even look like she's a user. Like make up and nice clothes. Tonight she had Grey or black yoga pants.

Greasy105
11-16-17, 19:30
I was driving back Eastern MA from Western MA and thought I would stop by Worcester. Why the hell not? Got to Main without much hope, but somehow saw some girl standing under an umbrella. Her body looked good from afar, could not see the face too well. Drove past and stopped at Tedeschi's for whatever and went back, at first didn't see her, so turned onto st across from Mcd's and stopped. Amazingly, she showed up and hopped in. . 3 for BBBJ, decent and with swallow. Only wish she wouldn't twist her head while going to town and would take her time, though she was decent with taking direction and essentially letting me facefuck her. I have this obsession with facefucking strangers, who knows, but shit is the best, not really any desire for FS.Can you describe her more. Looks, race.

LustyB
11-17-17, 06:14
So Tuesday night on my ride home. Didn't see much but then got to McD and this short about 120 lbs maybe girl came up to my car in parking lot ask for a cigarette. Never seen her before but she has great skin dark hair that is pretty shit and a great body. Instantly I was suspicious. With her MK purse and clean clothes and nice shoes. So I go to work Wed morning. Drive by McD again and she's posted up in the same spot at 415 am. Tonight. She's in the parking lot going car to car in the rain. I watched her a bit she finally got in a car. She's got a city accent. Can't tell if it's new York or provi or just heavy Worcester. Anyone seen her. She's almost too good. She's definitely Spanish of some sort and not that skinny doper LSW. Thus one doesn't even look like she's a user. Like make up and nice clothes. Tonight she had Grey or black yoga pants.I saw her in the same spot on Tuesday afternoon about dark. Ever have seen her before. Didn't have time to do any recon looking for UC on side streets that might be Aunty LEO back up. Next time I see her I'll check it out better.

Greasy105
11-17-17, 06:21
I saw her in the same spot on Tuesday afternoon about dark. Ever have seen her before. Didn't have time to do any recon looking for UC on side streets that might be Aunty LEO back up. Next time I see her I'll check it out better.I just saw her again this morning in the same spot and over at tedeshi standing in the middle of the parking lot. Then hopped in someone's car. If she's LEO. She's putting in a hell of alot of OT. Cause she's in the same place as the night before.

LustyB
11-17-17, 08:58
I just saw her again this morning in the same spot and over at tedeshi standing in the middle of the parking lot. Then hopped in someone's car. If she's LEO. She's putting in a hell of alot of OT. Cause she's in the same place as the night before.Naw, she sounds ok. If she's moving around like that and getting in cars, she's not LEO.

Ambrose
11-17-17, 19:01
So Tuesday night on my ride home. Didn't see much but then got to McD and this short about 120 lbs maybe girl came up to my car in parking lot ask for a cigarette. Never seen her before but she has great skin dark hair that is pretty shit and a great body. Instantly I was suspicious. With her MK purse and clean clothes and nice shoes. So I go to work Wed morning. Drive by McD again and she's posted up in the same spot at 415 am. Tonight. She's in the parking lot going car to car in the rain. I watched her a bit she finally got in a car. She's got a city accent. Can't tell if it's new York or provi or just heavy Worcester. Anyone seen her. She's almost too good. She's definitely Spanish of some sort and not that skinny doper LSW. Thus one doesn't even look like she's a user. Like make up and nice clothes. Tonight she had Grey or black yoga pants.Sounds like Angela (not Angie). See my post #724 on 10/1. She was dressed nicely, looked clean, not the user look, Hispanic, very young and pretty, about the same weight.

Horny As Hell
11-17-17, 22:18
Just an FYI, I have seen stings where LEO had an undercover swing by and pick her up for a few minutes to make her look legit. The odds are she's not a cop if you see her that often BUT just because you see her get "scooped" does not make her an SW.

Naw, she sounds ok. If she's moving around like that and getting in cars, she's not LEO.

LustyB
11-18-17, 09:43
Just an FYI, I have seen stings where LEO had an undercover swing by and pick her up for a few minutes to make her look legit. The odds are she's not a cop if you see her that often BUT just because you see her get "scooped" does not make her an SW.Good point. Everyone needs to be careful.

I saw a "SW" not long ago on side street next to Main. Never saw her before. I pulled down the side street and saw a non descript little hatch back parked up the side street. Guy in the car had a wired ear piece. Yup, UC sting. I confirmed it the next day.

If you see one that you've never seen before, or it looks too.

Good, check those side streets.

Also, if you're going to do this, drive the strip some at different times of the day and night. Get a feel for who is out and remember faces. It takes a lot of recon to get to know who the walkers are if your a SW newbie. I've done it for 30 years, so I'm pretty good at telling what's a real SW and what's not, but we all need refreshers and not get complacent.

Main 2 things to follow fellows, NEVER EVER TALK TO THEM THROUGH THR WINDOW and if they won't just get in the car, move on. To me those are the most important rules to remember so as to to go to jail.

Glenn Q
11-18-17, 10:54
Good point. Everyone needs to be careful.Always good to get these tips and reminders.

Was in the area so I took a few passes. It was dead. Saw a SW in front of McD's but obviously WUI (walking under the influence). I usually steer clear as they often doze off before you get to your spot or in the middle of the performance.

Past the car wash, Main was closed. Thought maybe it would push SWs "upstream" (LOL) but didn't seem so. Did a couple more passes then headed home.

Are there better places to look when the weather turns cold? In some cities they hang around C-stores, gas stations or fast food joints so they can warm up once in a while.

Ambrose
11-19-17, 14:57
Around 10:30 this morning I saw a tallish thin girl wearing a red & black plaid waist length jacket with the hood up, light green pants near Mcd's. Looked mid 20's, attractive, never saw her before, got the look very definitely but passed anyway because never saw her before and normally too early on a Sunday morning. Did not look like a drug user but sometimes hard to tell from a distance. I would like to know anything about her if anyone here knows her, would absolutely love to pick her up for a spin.

LustyB
11-19-17, 15:18
Picked up little petite Jasmine last evening about dark. Purto Rican chick. Blow job was just ok, too much teeth. Had to tell her 3 times. As she was leaning over blowing me, she raised up and stared bitching she broke her stem stick in her boot. After she was done she said now I can go buy a rock. LOL.

She asked me for a dollar to buy a new stem. I gave it to her. Drove her back to near DD as she was on the phone to her pharmacist. I understand a little Spanish so I knew what was up in addition to her telling me that's what she was going to get.

Would not repeat just because of the toothy blow job.

Ambrose
11-19-17, 18:55
Went back out this afternoon just to see if she was still out. Right at 4 pm there she was about 1/4 mile from McD's walking towards McD's on the opposite side. Someone else must have seen her, anybody?

LustyB
11-20-17, 11:39
Rare Monday off. Was running errands this morning about 8. Spotted Jessilynn out in front of Tedechis. Wasn't really looking but figured WTF. Quicky for a Jackson. Dropped her off 10 minutes later and was on my way.

Greasy105
11-22-17, 06:07
Did a few laps this morning before work saw about six girls maybe eight did not recognize a single one all pretty young looking.

Bang Em All
11-22-17, 18:08
So I was cruising and not expecting much. This was about 4 pm. But then I spotted a pretty one. Blonde and brown mixed hair. 20's maybe with nice big cans. Pretty thin too. I actually did 3 drive bys and watched her for a few minutes just to make sure she was legit. She was. Seemed almost TGTBT. Went to a spot and was pleased. Said her name was Jenny.

Ambrose
11-22-17, 18:38
Did a few laps this morning before work saw about six girls maybe eight did not recognize a single one all pretty young looking.I give you guys a lot of credit for getting up early enough to hit the strip by 4 am. If it comes to that I'm out.

I saw 4 out this afternoon between 3 and 4 pm, that's more civilized.

Greasy105
11-27-17, 19:45
Did a few passes this morning between 4 and 5 only saw two girls unfamiliar not much else been pretty dead out there at least when I am.

Member #5633
11-28-17, 17:59
This was about a month ago, just never posted. Name is PJ. Saw her walking by Moynihans. Thought she was a civi, made eye contact and over she came. Very pretty, nice body. Was in jeans, sneakers, t shirt. Good skin and grill. Has a young kid. Said she doesn't walk often and I pretty much believed her. Took her down almost into Auburn to fuck in the woods by some pond. Says she can host at home, has bf but he leaves. My buddy went, said great BJ and no problems. Sketchy area off Park by honey dew or 7 11, where I dropped her off. She will start to play games with upsell so be firm and you should be good.

Cackalope
11-29-17, 00:58
You have her digits?

This was about a month ago, just never posted. Name is PJ. Saw her walking by Moynihans. Thought she was a civi, made eye contact and over she came. Very pretty, nice body. Was in jeans, sneakers, t shirt. Good skin and grill. Has a young kid. Said she doesn't walk often and I pretty much believed her. Took her down almost into Auburn to fuck in the woods by some pond. Says she can host at home, has bf but he leaves. My buddy went, said great BJ and no problems. Sketchy area off Park by honey dew or 7 11, where I dropped her off. She will start to play games with upsell so be firm and you should be good.

Greasy105
11-30-17, 05:49
Lots of LEO on the drag this morning. So I switched it up and came down Millbury. Pulled over by hf and this thin rough looking little lady came up and hopped in. 10 to basically skull fuck her. Made a mess which I can't stand. Would repeat. And just sanitized the hell out of my dick.

LustyB
11-30-17, 06:17
Lots of LEO on the drag this morning. So I switched it up and came down Millbury. Pulled over by hf and this thin rough looking little lady came up and hopped in. 10 to basically skull fuck her. Made a mess which I can't stand. Would repeat. And just sanitized the hell out of my dick.Never had any luck on Millbury. I guess I need to try it again. Since the weather got cold, I haven't been out much. Also been working late and been tired. I am feeling the itch though. Maybe this weekend I'll do some loops and report back.

LustyB
12-02-17, 10:10
Went to Main last evening about 7. Made a few passes but didn't see much out. Almost ready to call it a night, but I spied Jessilyn down my Mickey D's. Scooped her up and went to my spot. Good BBBJ. Drove her back and I asked her if she'd seen Shellie. She told me Shellie was out earlier but was trying to stay under the radar since she still had the little issue with a warrant. As I dropped Jessilyn off, I'll be damned if Shellie didint walk right in front of my car. Jess said, there she is. LOL.

Black hoodie pullled up, black pants, walking real fast smoking a cigarette. I tried to talk to her but she kept walking. She's paranoid of LEO picking her up. If I'd have seen her before I scooped Jessilyn I'd have scooped Shellie.

Oh well.

LadySniff
12-02-17, 14:31
Never had any luck on Millbury. I guess I need to try it again. Since the weather got cold, I haven't been out much. Also been working late and been tired. I am feeling the itch though. Maybe this weekend I'll do some loops and report back.Millbury is suitably populated. I picked up a blonde, 46, butterface, tight jeans showing a nice ass. No contact info, but she was hanging by the bus stop waiting for a ride. Not from the bus. No limits with her. $. 40.

Horny As Hell
12-03-17, 15:39
I've done 5 runs in the last couple of weeks. Different days and anywhere from 6 pm til 11 pm as times.

I've seen SW's on every single run which is good. Most of them either weren't worth scooping or somebody else made the grab first.

One young cute brunette with big tits was VERY nice and I wanted to grab her BUT there was too much LEO presence right then. Of course, she disappeared after it was all clear.

Another NASTY ass BSW troll didn't want to take no for an answer one night either. Actually cost me scooping Shanya again.

Good luck out there and play safe boys.

Greasy105
12-05-17, 06:08
Did I few loops. Couple girls out. Ended up giving Jen a ride. Brunette spinner with a darker complexion. Wanted 40 for a mic check. Agreed to 20. Great mouth. Skills and a sweet girl. Anyone else know her. Almost looks Hispanic.

Greasy105
12-06-17, 05:19
That rain must have washed all the hoes away because it's 50 degrees out and there isn't a soul to be seen.

LustyB
12-07-17, 20:45
Picked up Heidi a couple evenings ago, about 8 pm. Not much out. I was horny and she was all I saw after a couple of passes. I hate this time of year. Lot more work to find something decent. Be glad when April / May rolls around.

Greasy105
12-07-17, 20:46
Did a few laps around 7. Not much out tonight. Was parked on the side of the road and who but who cones up. Victoria. She's so nuts. So I rolled down the window and she was giving me her usual routine. And I dot like letting her in my car cause I never know why going to happen or of I can get her out. But it was cold and she asked for a ride to her house. So I said fuck it. Gave her a ride. She told me to pull over. And man she drained me and she did it FAST. She is nuts and not much to look at and a total liability. But she can suck a mean dick when she wants. No charge.

Greasy105
12-08-17, 07:22
Had some time to kill this morning did a bunch of laps did not see anything. Came across a tall long blonde haired spinner pulled over she jumped in. Said her name was Rose very soft-spoken and very sweet. Said she just moved here two days ago from Berkshire County. Have no idea what the fuck she's doing in Worcester she's a 10. Very cute very sweet very good looking almost too good to be true. Told her I was looking for a mic check and told her 20 she said 40 but we agreed to the 20. Did the deed nice soft mouth took the load but it was so much she gagged not her fault. Then she gave me a warning to be careful about the girls out here because they're very scary hahaha hope you guys find her before the city ruins her she said that she's going to try to move further east Boston because Worcester wasn't what she thought it was going to be which I think is hysterical. Good luck be safe.

WormTown
12-09-17, 18:39
Had some time to kill this morning did a bunch of laps did not see anything. Came across a tall long blonde haired spinner pulled over she jumped in. Said her name was Rose very soft-spoken and very sweet. Said she just moved here two days ago from Berkshire County. Have no idea what the fuck she's doing in Worcester she's a 10. Very cute very sweet very good looking almost too good to be true. Told her I was looking for a mic check and told her 20 she said 40 but we agreed to the 20. Did the deed nice soft mouth took the load but it was so much she gagged not her fault. Then she gave me a warning to be careful about the girls out here because they're very scary hahaha hope you guys find her before the city ruins her she said that she's going to try to move further east Boston because Worcester wasn't what she thought it was going to be which I think is hysterical. Good luck be safe.I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for her around Newmarket.

Cumpumper
12-11-17, 13:41
I hear she's walking. Anyone know where to find her?

Greasy105
12-11-17, 21:37
I hear she's walking. Anyone know where to find her?Wow. She's pretty hot. I'll be seeing her reaaaaaal soon.

Hcat113
12-11-17, 22:47
Wow. She's pretty hot. I'll be seeing her reaaaaaal soon.She ripped me off. I'll run her over if I see her! LOL.

Dangbee
12-12-17, 00:03
I hear she's walking. Anyone know where to find her?"SHE" ripped you off?. Did you do a schlong test on this one. . she looks like she maybe packing 10 incher. LOL. Why'all sure that's not a dude?

Handiman69
12-12-17, 03:20
"SHE" ripped you off?. Did you do a schlong test on this one. . she looks like she maybe packing 10 incher. LOL. Why'all sure that's not a dude?I have seen her many times. She always took care of me nicely. Great skills! I would love to find her again.

LustyB
12-12-17, 06:15
She ripped me off. I'll run her over if I see her! LOL.Details? How did she rip you off?

I've never seen her on Main before.

Cackalope
12-12-17, 14:07
Just heard through Facebook that jerylin passed away. Just putting it out there for those who may be concerned.

Ambrose
12-12-17, 21:19
Just heard through Facebook that jerylin passed away. Just putting it out there for those who may be concerned.Do you know when she passed?

Cackalope
12-12-17, 23:42
No idea, I saw a post on Facebook yesterday saying rip.

Do you know when she passed?

LustyB
12-13-17, 06:21
Just heard through Facebook that jerylin passed away. Just putting it out there for those who may be concerned.RIP.

I picked her up a lot. She'll be missed.

In case anybody is wondering, she had cancer.

Greasy105
12-18-17, 05:52
Bumped into a a thick girl Amanda this morning. Very friendly funny and nice. 20 swallowed the whole thing great head. Smooth and easy transaction brunette with curly hair kind of short a little bit on the heavy side but the girl can swallow some paste.

Priceless24
12-19-17, 15:01
Bumped into a a thick girl Amanda this morning. Very friendly funny and nice. 20 swallowed the whole thing great head. Smooth and easy transaction brunette with curly hair kind of short a little bit on the heavy side but the girl can swallow some paste.Do you have contact info?

Ambrose
12-20-17, 06:59
Do you have contact info?Just so you know. You have only 6 posts, all asking questions for info but you have not contributed any info. The best way to get info is to first give some so we can feel confidant you can be trusted. Read back in the forum and find someone who sounds interesting to you, go see her, post a review giving what ever info you wish to share with us. Do this a few times, then ask questions. Hope this helps.

LustyB
12-20-17, 08:40
Do you have contact info?Greasy can reply, but I doubt it. These girls don't have a phone or can't keep one.
Plus you have 6 posts, all from yesterday and all 6 posts are asking for contact info on various threads.

Ambrose
12-21-17, 12:15
Slow work today so I took it off and passed through the strip. Jen, Jamie and Victoria were out. Jamie is looking rough lately, lost a lot of weight, she's probably about 85 lbs. Jen on the other hand looks real good. Tight yoga pants hugging around her ass, nice looking winter coat with the hood up. She was playing around with a couple of other people, having a good time. When I think back two years ago she looked drugged out, big improvement now. Not saying she's completely clean, IDK, but she looks and acts like she is. Victoria, well Victoria is just Victoria, enough said.

Ambrose
12-21-17, 12:31
With the passing of Jerilyn I'm curious as to what happens to a SW who dies and has no one to take care of her remains. Do they get buried or cremated and if so what happens to the ashes? I imagine the state takes care of the cost but what happens to the ashes? Before anyone asks, no I am not a necrophiliac, just a curious friend.

Ambrose
12-21-17, 17:13
Took another trip through Main South this afternoon. Not much happening but I did see Shiela looking good. Funny she never appealed to me before but today was a little different, maybe the boots, IDK, or maybe I'm changing, either way she looked good.

Lexus Cruiser
12-21-17, 23:48
Did I few loops. Couple girls out. Ended up giving Jen a ride. Brunette spinner with a darker complexion. Wanted 40 for a mic check. Agreed to 20. Great mouth. Skills and a sweet girl. Anyone else know her. Almost looks Hispanic.Small Pureto Rican girl? Left side of her hair shaved short? Black MK handbag.

That is Crystal, she is awesome and will treat you right.

Lexus Cruiser
12-21-17, 23:55
Sounds like Angela (not Angie). See my post #724 on 10/1. She was dressed nicely, looked clean, not the user look, Hispanic, very young and pretty, about the same weight.Small Puerto Rician, 25, left side of hair shaved very short, previously red dyed now fully black.

Black MK purse, usually has on leggings or stretch pants with a great ass.

That is Crystal.

Lexus Cruiser
12-22-17, 00:04
I haven't been in the main st area for quite some time as I moved out to northern mass, but I used to see this girl and was wondering if anyone knew her, had contact info. Cannot remember her name but it was an obviously fake name like candy or lala or some shit. She was white, black hair, short, always had that eyeliner job where is sticks out from the corner, very friendly and very cute. Did an incall once at her spot on millbury. I know, not the best desc.Sounds like Sas / Sarah, about 30, dark hair, pretty, down to business with no BS.

Saw her last Saturday walking from Family Dollar towards Moynihan's Pub.

Lexus Cruiser
12-24-17, 12:56
Out now a few out. Geneave is neat Tedeschis. Abd found my favorite Crystal.

Guyver73
12-24-17, 20:29
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

LadySniff
12-26-17, 15:55
Petite spinner. Found her near tedechis. She's got a habit, and needs to keep from getting sick. She'll do anything for relatively little compensation. Beautifully proportioned. Always lookin to earn. Decided to share, since I don't want it handle this girl alone. I just don't like dealing with drug addicts. To me, a quickie no longer ain't worth all the bullshit that comes with it. Some of you old timers will know what I mean.

LustyB
12-26-17, 21:44
Petite spinner. Found her near tedechis. She's got a habit, and needs to keep from getting sick. She'll do anything for relatively little compensation. Beautifully proportioned. Always lookin to earn. Decided to share, since I don't want it handle this girl alone. I just don't like dealing with drug addicts. To me, a quickie no longer ain't worth all the bullshit that comes with it. Some of you old timers will know what I mean.Damn. May have to sample that. What time of day did you scoop her? Where'd you take her? Looks like a house.

LadySniff
12-27-17, 02:05
Damn. May have to sample that. What time of day did you scoop her? Where'd you take her? Looks like a house.It may be hard to find her, with the cold weather. It was late at night. Around 8. You know how they are unpredictable. I've only seen her once or twice. 😐 not very helpful, but when you see the tat, you'll know.

LustyB
12-27-17, 16:52
It may be hard to find her, with the cold weather. It was late at night. Around 8. You know how they are unpredictable. I've only seen her once or twice. 😐 not very helpful, but when you see the tat, you'll know.Thanks. Haven't been out in almost a week and a half. Been busy with work and holiday stuff. Had the itch though. With this brutal cold they'll be hard to come by, but if you're persistent enough, you can find one. I hate it when they are bundled up. Hard to see who or what your gettting. Especially at night. Illl be glad when they out in shorts, tanks and flip flops again.

LustyB
12-28-17, 12:28
Anybody been out since it's gotten so cold and seen any girls braving this brutal mess? Might go out this afternoon and make a couple of passes just to see.

It's freakin brutal cold out.

Ambrose
12-28-17, 19:12
Anybody been out since it's gotten so cold and seen any girls braving this brutal mess? Might go out this afternoon and make a couple of passes just to see.

It's freakin brutal cold out.I stopped by for lunch today and saw 4 definitely working, Jamie, Sharon, 2 that I don't know their names and one a good maybe. If I had the time I would have tried her. I really didn't expect to see any out with this wind and cold but I guess they eventually need some cash.

Lexus Cruiser
12-28-17, 21:46

It's freakin brutal cold out.I was out earlier today (2-4 pm) and there were a few out in the usual spots near Pennywise, and on Main across from Hermon.

Hang out near Jackson for a while there are lots of comings and goings there.

Of course they are all bundled up so not sure who was out, Happy Hunting!

Ambrose
12-31-17, 18:17
I was talking to Brittany today, cute little spinner with nice sexy eyes. Seems like someone I would like to scoop. Any info on her? I would have taken her but I was coming back from seeing another girl at the time and I was drained. Appreciate any info on her.

Ambrose
01-01-18, 18:01
I was talking to Brittany today, cute little spinner with nice sexy eyes. Seems like someone I would like to scoop. Any info on her? I would have taken her but I was coming back from seeing another girl at the time and I was drained. Appreciate any info on her.Went out looking for her today, no one else was going to satisfy my urge. My luck, I found her right away and off we went. She was much more coherent yesterday than today but that's ok, still wanted her anyway. This is not the very short Brittany that is often seen bouncing around from one side of the sidewalk to the other. This Brittany has big beautiful doe eyes. Definitely repeat for me.

LustyB
01-01-18, 19:16
Went down tonight around 4. Did 2 passes didn't see anything. It's was 10 degrees so I wasn't surprised. Stopped and got a coffee at DD. Went back to toward Tedechis. Stopped and got smokes. I spied Jaime bundled up like an Eskimo. Got back in the car and went back to Chandler, turned around and went back toward Micky D's. Saw Jaime walking back toward Tedechis. Said what the hell and scooped her in the parking lot. Went to my spot and got a nice BBBJ. Took me little longer than normal, but she didn't complain. Dropped her off at Micky D's. Went back to dunks and didn't see anything else.

Shit I must be degenerate monger to be out trolling for pussy when it's 10 degrees on New Years Day!

Hcat113
01-01-18, 20:12
Went down tonight around 4. Did 2 passes didn't see anything. It's was 10 degrees so I wasn't surprised. Stopped and got a coffee at DD. Went back to toward Tedechis. Stopped and got smokes. I spied Jaime bundled up like an Eskimo. Got back in the car and went back to Chandler, turned around and went back toward Micky D's. Saw Jaime walking back toward Tedechis. Said what the hell and scooped her in the parking lot. Went to my spot and got a nice BBBJ. Took me little longer than normal, but she didn't complain. Dropped her off at Micky D's. Went back to dunks and didn't see anything else.

Shit I must be degenerate monger to be out trolling for pussy when it's 10 degrees on New Years Day!Jamie? Cuban / Italian spinner??

LustyB
01-01-18, 22:15
Jamie? Cuban / Italian spinner??White, 40-ish. Spinner-ish.

Lexus Cruiser
01-03-18, 17:49
Saw HSW Crystal today. Showered, smelling good, looking good and OMG that ass. She is going to be out for awhile ahead of the storm. Had a great time as always.

Greasy105
01-06-18, 09:00
Been seeing Amanda on crystal st a few times a week for some damn fine head work. She's a little thick but a good girl in general. She has a phone that is always working. And her head game is great. Soft mouth no teeth. No direction needed. Swallows and does not miss a drop. Have number for SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY.

LadySniff
01-06-18, 11:40
Been seeing Amanda on crystal st a few times a week for some damn fine head work. She's a little thick but a good girl in general. She has a phone that is always working. And her head game is great. Soft mouth no teeth. No direction needed. Swallows and does not miss a drop. Have number for SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY.Ends in 0792? Roommates with some weird invalid guy and Jessilyn.

Big Head
01-07-18, 01:11
Been seeing Amanda on crystal st a few times a week for some damn fine head work. She's a little thick but a good girl in general. She has a phone that is always working. And her head game is great. Soft mouth no teeth. No direction needed. Swallows and does not miss a drop. Have number for SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY.Is big black Kiki still around doing car dates? Last time I spoke with her she was planning on getting her own place.

-BH.

LustyB
01-07-18, 09:28
Ends in 0792? Roommates with some weird invalid guy and Jessilyn.Jessilyn says that guy is a weird dude. Hollers and yells all the time. Part of the reason she's out a lot. To get away from him. LOL.

Ho Hunter 328
01-07-18, 15:45
Anyone recognize this girl?

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Greasy105
01-07-18, 21:38
Ends in 0792? Roommates with some weird invalid guy and Jessilyn.Yes. I didn't know she roomed with them. And when I said no teeth I meant no teeth on my junk. She has teeth.

Greasy105
01-07-18, 21:43
She is. You have to be proactive with her. She's in Fitchburg alot but still come here. Saw her yesterday and today. She's so easy to deal with and on the level. By far my favorite to work with.

Greasy105
01-08-18, 06:16
Busy morning out there five or six girls on the beat didn't recognize any of them. Swooped in and met a spinner named Molly a little rough in the face but a nice body and knows how to suck some serious dick blonde hair tall checkered leggings. Well worth the 20.

LustyB
01-08-18, 06:31
Busy morning out there five or six girls on the beat didn't recognize any of them. Swooped in and met a spinner named Molly a little rough in the face but a nice body and knows how to suck some serious dick blonde hair tall checkered leggings. Well worth the 20.Never ceases to amaze me that these ho's are out there in 10 degree weather, before daylight, and a foot plus of snow OTG. Goes to show you the need for candy outweighs the need for warmth.

Greasy105
01-08-18, 06:39
Never ceases to amaze me that these ho's are out there in 10 degree weather, before daylight, and a foot plus of snow OTG. Goes to show you the need for candy outweighs the need for warmth.I know. It warms up to 1 degree and they come out. Go find Molly. Take that mouth for a ride.

Greasy105
01-08-18, 19:36
Nothing tonight. Not a damn thing. This is the worst time to hunt. They are all bundled up and can't see you and yiu can't see them. Molly thus morning was a damn good snag. Hope someone else had my luck.

LustyB
01-08-18, 20:36
Nothing tonight. Not a damn thing. This is the worst time to hunt. They are all bundled up and can't see you and yiu can't see them. Molly thus morning was a damn good snag. Hope someone else had my luck.All I saw out was Sharon. She was out there around 4:30. I don't usually pick her up, but she looked cold and I needed a BJ. Andrew Jackson got it done.

Greasy105
01-09-18, 06:12
A lot of girls out this morning again almost none of them I recognize seems like new girls everyday. Ended up scooping a trashy Worcester peroxide blonde named Rachel. Says she only does head for 40 naturally she took 20. Nice girl good head. Would definitely repeat.

Bang Em All
01-09-18, 09:07
A lot of girls out this morning again almost none of them I recognize seems like new girls everyday. Ended up scooping a trashy Worcester peroxide blonde named Rachel. Says she only does head for 40 naturally she took 20. Nice girl good head. Would definitely repeat.Good find. I was out at 5:30 this morning and didn't see a thing. I've been looking for blonde Rachel for awhile now. She used to post on BP.

She's been on fuck-it list for quite some time. Guess I'll have to head to work earlier in the morning. My usual route takes me from the dunks toward mcd's. Did you find her in that range or should I start further down?

Thanks.

LustyB
01-09-18, 13:15
A lot of girls out this morning again almost none of them I recognize seems like new girls everyday. Ended up scooping a trashy Worcester peroxide blonde named Rachel. Says she only does head for 40 naturally she took 20. Nice girl good head. Would definitely repeat.Did she have tats of dice on the upper chest toward her collar bone? Might have been too bundled up to see them. Bleach blonde with those tats is the only racheal I know out there. If she took a Jackson, and was out there that early, she's hard up for candy money. She has been known to ask for $80 for head, LOL. Anything for a dime bag I suppose.

Greasy105
01-09-18, 20:39
Good find. I was out at 5:30 this morning and didn't see a thing. I've been looking for blonde Rachel for awhile now. She used to post on BP.

She's been on fuck-it list for quite some time. Guess I'll have to head to work earlier in the morning. My usual route takes me from the dunks toward mcd's. Did you find her in that range or should I start further down?

Thanks.She was walking between Moynahans and tedeshci.

SirRogue58
01-10-18, 00:12
She was walking between Moynahans and tedeshci.Is Main Street the best street for action?

Greasy105
01-10-18, 05:54
It's funny sometimes m. I did a few laps down the strip. Nothing at all. Total desert. And I said fuck it I'll do one more. Start heading towards McDonald's. And bam. There's like 7 of them. It's like they just got off break. None piqued my interest today. Altho I did see this tall leggy spinner with dyed red hair. Aqua green pants on. Anyone know her?

LustyB
01-10-18, 14:45
I'm going to see what's out after I get off work. Should be able to make a loop or 2 around 4:30 this afternoon.

Member #5633
01-10-18, 15:33
She was walking between Moynahans and tedeshci.I see her by and in McDonald's often, and the side street next to it. Have seen her walking up that street with a coffee in the morning.

Ambrose
01-10-18, 21:21
It's funny sometimes m. I did a few laps down the strip. Nothing at all. Total desert. And I said fuck it I'll do one more. Start heading towards McDonald's. And bam. There's like 7 of them. It's like they just got off break. None piqued my interest today. Altho I did see this tall leggy spinner with dyed red hair. Aqua green pants on. Anyone know her?Tall, leggy, dyed red hair, sounds like Samantha and if it is she's worth you time. I used to see her 2 1/2 years ago. She went on a state funded vacation for about 1 year, then came back and I saw her only once this past summer. Been looking for her ever since. If she's out in the early morning I may have to change my schedule.

LustyB
01-11-18, 10:22
Made 3 loops last evening about 5 pm. Nothing out except Heidi. I picked her up about 2 weeks ago. Service wasn't good. So I didn't pick her up. Went home.

Bang Em All
01-11-18, 11:34
Not sure if anybody noticed in the papers or online, but Worcester's finest had a sting the other night. Tuesday night I believe it was. Nabbed 6 guys apparently.

TuEres
01-11-18, 13:11
Not sure if anybody noticed in the papers or online, but Worcester's finest had a sting the other night. Tuesday night I believe it was. Nabbed 6 guys apparently.You mind PM the link to me? I think I know 2 guys that got nabbed.

LustyB
01-11-18, 14:56
Just google it. It'll show up. Jackson doesn't like links posted for that sort of thing.

Just don't talk to them through the window. If they won't get in the car and drive off with you, just move on. They do this every few months. It's no big deal. Just stay smart.

There was another story yesterday about the city council asking for more John stings. Like that hasn't happened before! Main South has had Ho's for 30 years. And in 30 more it will still have Ho's no matter how many lame stings that have.

Ambrose
01-11-18, 17:16
Not sure if anybody noticed in the papers or online, but Worcester's finest had a sting the other night. Tuesday night I believe it was. Nabbed 6 guys apparently.I heard on the news this afternoon that they are planning more stings "to keep johns from coming to Worcester looking for prostitutes".

Ambrose
01-11-18, 17:22
Saw a few out after lunch time today but one in particular stood out, Shellie. She looked hotter than usual, didn't recognize her at first. I thought about calling in work to say I wouldn't be in this afternoon, after seeing her.

Yogurt Slinger
01-11-18, 17:32
I was up early and seen some recent posts of early morning scoops, so I tried my luck.

Only one out at 6:30. I was behind a school bus and saw a spinner who in the dark could have been over looked as a girl waiting for the bus. Scooped up Angie. Saw the face, def not a school girl maybe 25+ going for a hard 40 from the streets. 20 got it done, lots of spit, cim, dropped her off and on my way. I would be happy to see Rachael on the street if she is intact the BP poster. I guess I will try my luck again.

Greasy105
01-11-18, 17:38
I was up early and seen some recent posts of early morning scoops, so I tried my luck.

Only one out at 6:30. I was behind a school bus and saw a spinner who in the dark could have been over looked as a girl waiting for the bus. Scooped up Angie. Saw the face, def not a school girl maybe 25+ going for a hard 40 from the streets. 20 got it done, lots of spit, cim, dropped her off and on my way. I would be happy to see Rachael on the street if she is intact the BP poster. I guess I will try my luck again.Which Angie? Black Angie? I've been finding that the best hunting is 4-530 am. But I'm not seeing a lot of familiar faces which is a concern to me. I took a cruise out last night around midnight and it was an absolute dead Street just one little Spanish girl seemed nice enough but you kept saying she was trying to sell me weed and not pussy which I thought was kind of weird.

Ambrose
01-11-18, 17:52
Which Angie? Black Angie? I doubt it was Black Angie, she won't do CIM. I offered significantly more if she would but she couldn't hold it. There is another girl, Angela, who I've seen before. She sounds more like the girl he was talking about, young, cute, early 20's but not around much.

Big Titties
01-11-18, 18:27
Anyone have her #?

LustyB
01-11-18, 18:34
I heard on the news this afternoon that they are planning more stings "to keep johns from coming to Worcester looking for prostitutes".Bwahahaha!

Good luck to them. LOL.

Yogurt Slinger
01-11-18, 18:35
Which Angie? Black Angie? I've been finding that the best hunting is 4-530 am. But I'm not seeing a lot of familiar faces which is a concern to me. I took a cruise out last night around midnight and it was an absolute dead Street just one little Spanish girl seemed nice enough but you kept saying she was trying to sell me weed and not pussy which I thought was kind of weird.WSW, skinny, had a lump on the side of her fore head. Tumor? Idk.

Greasy105
01-12-18, 18:56
Late on my update. Was out this morning not much happening. Saw rachael and samantha but didn't scoop either up. I was out for about 1. 5 hrs and it was pretty dead. So I said fuck it and decided to try millbury st. . first loop saw a girl in a blck coat and teal hoody. Spinner. Went around the block and boom she was suddenly accompanied by 2 others. A thick blonde and some other I didn't see. The girl in the black and the blonde came up and asked if I needed something. I didn't see much point in two chick blowing me in my car so I had the girl in teal hop in. She took a pretty rough face fucking and a big shot in the throat for 20 . Seems like the roll around millbury as a crew cause I saw them before a few weeks back. I will certainly be adding this loop to my route. Was out tonight. Hunting sucked. So rainy couldn't tell who was who and there want a big selection.

Big Titties
01-13-18, 08:43
Late on my update. Was out this morning not much happening. Saw rachael and samantha but didn't scoop either up. I was out for about 1. 5 hrs and it was pretty dead. So I said fuck it and decided to try millbury st. . first loop saw a girl in a blck coat and teal hoody. Spinner. Went around the block and boom she was suddenly accompanied by 2 others. A thick blonde and some other I didn't see. The girl in the black and the blonde came up and asked if I needed something. I didn't see much point in two chick blowing me in my car so I had the girl in teal hop in. She took a pretty rough face fucking and a big shot in the throat for 20 . Seems like the roll around millbury as a crew cause I saw them before a few weeks back. I will certainly be adding this loop to my route. Was out tonight. Hunting sucked. So rainy couldn't tell who was who and there want a big selection.When I used to cruise often times I'd hit Millbury. The amount of times I got decent looking girls that seemed to be stumbling home from bars that weren't pros was amazing. Usually for cheap too. Less LEO over there too.

Ambrose
01-14-18, 15:52
I picked up Brittany twice, Jessilyn once, and Leigh, OMG Leigh. This girl is much too good for the streets. I'll round the week off to an AMP probably in Watertown or maybe Chinatown, either way it'll be good. Life is good.

Member #5633
01-15-18, 06:01
I picked up Brittany twice, Jessilyn once, and Leigh, OMG Leigh. This girl is much too good for the streets. I'll round the week off to an AMP probably in Watertown or maybe Chinatown, either way it'll be good. Life is good.I picked her up over the summer one time. It was at the bus thing by Mc Donald's. Went to Hope for a BJ and actually gave her a hat I was wearing. Have not seen her since, thought she disappeared.

Greasy105
01-15-18, 07:08
I picked up Brittany twice, Jessilyn once, and Leigh, OMG Leigh. This girl is much too good for the streets. I'll round the week off to an AMP probably in Watertown or maybe Chinatown, either way it'll be good. Life is good.I'm a pretty active monger. Who is Leigh? . Was out this morning. Saw Amanda and some other good looking girl down by king st. But was pretty hungover and running late. Maybe this afternoon.

Member #5633
01-15-18, 08:02
I'm a pretty active monger. Who is Leigh? . Was out this morning. Saw Amanda and some other good looking girl down by king st. But was pretty hungover and running late. Maybe this afternoon.If the same one I am thinking of, she is a bit older. Very attractive, clean looking. Picked her up at bus thing by McDonald's. Not sure if she was SW or not, made eye contact and she came over. Said she was from Douglas. First and last time I have seen her. Again, if the same girl.

Bang Em All
01-15-18, 09:07
I'm a pretty active monger. Who is Leigh? . Was out this morning. Saw Amanda and some other good looking girl down by king st. But was pretty hungover and running late. Maybe this afternoon.Damn. I rolled through a little after 6 with money and a chubby and it was a ghost town.

Big Titties
01-15-18, 10:18
Damn. I rolled through a little after 6 with money and a chubby and it was a ghost town.I was here 7-9 and nothing.

LustyB
01-15-18, 13:19
If the same one I am thinking of, she is a bit older. Very attractive, clean looking. Picked her up at bus thing by McDonald's. Not sure if she was SW or not, made eye contact and she came over. Said she was from Douglas. First and last time I have seen her. Again, if the same girl. I talked to her in mickyD's a couple months ago but couldn't do anything because I was with someone who was in the hopper at the time I talked to her. Hard to explain to my non monger friend “ hey, sit her while I take this street walker to a spot and have her blow me”

Haven't seen her since. I need to scoop this women.

LustyB
01-15-18, 13:21
I picked up Brittany twice, Jessilyn once, and Leigh, OMG Leigh. This girl is much too good for the streets. I'll round the week off to an AMP probably in Watertown or maybe Chinatown, either way it'll be good. Life is good.Damn Ambrose!

I haven't been down in a week. Since I saw Heidi and drove past with her waving at me last week I haven't been back.

Last time Jessilyn polished my knob, she said she was getting new teeth. Not sure if she's been yet or not. I told her when she did, I expected a gum job! Lol

LadySniff
01-15-18, 17:26
Damn Ambrose!

I haven't been down in a week. Since I saw Heidi and drove past with her waving at me last week I haven't been back.

Last time Jessilyn polished my knob, she said she was getting new teeth. Not sure if she's been yet or not. I told her when she did, I expected a gum job! LolShe needs it. I remember when she had them and looked so much better. She kind of went downhill.

Greasy105
01-15-18, 17:45
Damn Ambrose!

Last time Jessilyn polished my knob, she said she was getting new teeth. Not sure if she's been yet or not. I told her when she did, I expected a gum job! LolStill trying to knock gum job off my bucket list!

LustyB
01-15-18, 20:11
Still trying to knock gum job off my bucket list!I saw her tonight out in front of Micky D's. Talked to her for a minute and gave her a couple bucks. Didn't scoop her, no time. Still hadn't been to the dentist. She was freezing her ass off. Said she hadn't had a date since this morning. She said it had been slow.

Ambrose
01-20-18, 17:14
Just passing through from work. Sharon was out as usual, seems like when ever I go through South Main she is available but not my type. Little further down Jamie was getting out of a car and looked real messed up, dancing around, yelling at someone across the street but there was no one there. Kind of unusual seeing her like this, normally she's kind of quiet. Next I saw what looked like a cute spinner in new looking tight jeans, nice looking ass. I drove past and stopped at a store. As she came closer I recognized the short brown boots, it was Shiela. I probably would have scooped her except for the brown teeth. That's a huge turn off, at least for me. I would rather see no teeth than brown teeth but either way I wouldn't be interested. Someone scooped her right away. They turned off Main and stopped about 30 feet down the side road. I waited for a couple of minutes and they never moved. I know she's always in a hurry but damn, right in plain sight.

Ambrose
01-20-18, 17:26
Just passing through from work. Sharon was out as usual, seems like when ever I go through South Main she is available but not my type. Little further down Jamie was getting out of a car and looked real messed up, dancing around, yelling at someone across the street but there was no one there. Kind of unusual seeing her like this, normally she's kind of quiet. Next I saw what looked like a cute spinner in new looking tight jeans, nice looking ass. I drove past and stopped at a store. As she came closer I recognized the short brown boots, it was Shiela. I probably would have scooped her except for the brown teeth. That's a huge turn off, at least for me. I would rather see no teeth than brown teeth but either way I wouldn't be interested. Someone scooped her right away. They turned off Main and stopped about 30 feet down the side road. I waited for a couple of minutes and they never moved. I know she's always in a hurry but damn, right in plain sight.

LustyB
01-20-18, 21:36
Just passing through from work. Sharon was out as usual, seems like when ever I go through South Main she is available but not my type. Little further down Jamie was getting out of a car and looked real messed up, dancing around, yelling at someone across the street but there was no one there. Kind of unusual seeing her like this, normally she's kind of quiet. Next I saw what looked like a cute spinner in new looking tight jeans, nice looking ass. I drove past and stopped at a store. As she came closer I recognized the short brown boots, it was Shiela. I probably would have scooped her except for the brown teeth. That's a huge turn off, at least for me. I would rather see no teeth than brown teeth but either way I wouldn't be interested. Someone scooped her right away. They turned off Main and stopped about 30 feet down the side road. I waited for a couple of minutes and they never moved. I know she's always in a hurry but damn, right in plain sight.Sheila will do it anywhere.

LadySniff
01-21-18, 02:51
I saw her tonight out in front of Micky D's. Talked to her for a minute and gave her a couple bucks. Didn't scoop her, no time. Still hadn't been to the dentist. She was freezing her ass off. Said she hadn't had a date since this morning. She said it had been slow.They all say that. Giving a couple bucks is good form. I always keep them on retainer, if I'm not going to do anything right away.

Ambrose
01-21-18, 22:00
This afternoon I saw a new girl, new to me anyway. Very short HSW, 5' or less, early 20's, long wavy black hair, a little thick, not at all fat, more like a gymnast's body. She was wearing gray sweats with LOVE written down one leg. When I first saw her I thought she might be a SW so I kept watching and as she walked down the street she kept looking at every car passing by. When she got near where I was parked, I made it obvious that I was looking at her. Normally any SW would have come over to me or at least made eye contact with me. This girl went to the other side of the street as if to avoid me. Trust me, there is nothing wrong with me that would deter a SW, LOL, unless she thought I was LE. She acted like a SW all the time I watched. I gave up and left to watch the game. After the game I went back to see if she was still around and she was, down passed DDs, just before King St. I wasn't going to make the first move because of all the talk about more stings, but she wasn't making the first move either. Anyone know anything about her?

PaidTheCost
01-23-18, 22:43
Need some help folks. Scooped small little blonde, short hair near clark. Saw her few times with leggings so this is first time scoop. Atm was needed, She somehow scoped my my info and must of went through my pocket because I started getting fraud alerts from my bank. Come to find out, she stole money. Should I seek the boys in blue forva report or cut my loses??

TuEres
01-24-18, 08:24
Need some help folks. Scooped small little blonde, short hair near clark. Saw her few times with leggings so this is first time scoop. Atm was needed, She somehow scoped my my info and must of went through my pocket because I started getting fraud alerts from my bank. Come to find out, she stole money. Should I seek the boys in blue forva report or cut my loses??Cut your loses. Cancel card.

Member #5633
01-24-18, 09:03
Need some help folks. Scooped small little blonde, short hair near clark. Saw her few times with leggings so this is first time scoop. Atm was needed, She somehow scoped my my info and must of went through my pocket because I started getting fraud alerts from my bank. Come to find out, she stole money. Should I seek the boys in blue forva report or cut my loses??Well, you learned a valuable but expensive lesson. Do not trust any of them. I put wallet, check book, phone, anything of value in the trunk. Have what you want to spend in one pocket. If she won't budge and is worth it, carry a little negotiation $ in the other pocket. Do not carry on you more than willing to spend. These are street hos so shouldn't be much anyway. They will grab anything not nailed down.

RedGreen
01-24-18, 10:24
Need some help folks. Scooped small little blonde, short hair near clark. Saw her few times with leggings so this is first time scoop. Atm was needed, She somehow scoped my my info and must of went through my pocket because I started getting fraud alerts from my bank. Come to find out, she stole money. Should I seek the boys in blue forva report or cut my loses??Not knowing where you went for the ATM was it possible there was a skimmer on the ATM? Did she say oh there's an ATM over at X? Just a $0. 02.

LadySniff
01-24-18, 11:13
Well, you learned a valuable but expensive lesson. Do not trust any of them. I put wallet, check book, phone, anything of value in the trunk. Have what you want to spend in one pocket. If she won't budge and is worth it, carry a little negotiation $ in the other pocket. Do not carry on you more than willing to spend. These are street hos so shouldn't be much anyway. They will grab anything not nailed down.That's why I'm always saying that you shouldn't be upset or surprised if they successfully screw You over. It's part of the game. You should know better and take precautions. Don't get mad at them. A dog is going to bark. A cat is going to scratch. A ho is going to try to rip you off. I leave little feelers out, like a new set of tweezers. If they go missing, they're only a couple bucks, and I never have her over again.

Lexus Cruiser
01-24-18, 15:36
This afternoon I saw a new girl, new to me anyway. Very short HSW, 5' or less, early 20's, long wavy black hair, a little thick, not at all fat, more like a gymnast's body. She was wearing gray sweats with LOVE written down one leg. When I first saw her I thought she might be a SW so I kept watching and as she walked down the street she kept looking at every car passing by. When she got near where I was parked, I made it obvious that I was looking at her. Normally any SW would have come over to me or at least made eye contact with me. This girl went to the other side of the street as if to avoid me. Trust me, there is nothing wrong with me that would deter a SW, LOL, unless she thought I was LE. She acted like a SW all the time I watched. I gave up and left to watch the game. After the game I went back to see if she was still around and she was, down passed DDs, just before King St. I wasn't going to make the first move because of all the talk about more stings, but she wasn't making the first move either. Anyone know anything about her?That is Crystal, her head game is spot.

Surprised she did not jump in.

Ambrose
01-24-18, 17:11
They all say that. Giving a couple bucks is good form. I always keep them on retainer, if I'm not going to do anything right away.Shiela got me for a couple the other day and today another girl asked me for 2 dollars, being the sport that I am I gave her 3, she looked hungry. So guess what she said. "Can I have 2 more?

LustyB
01-25-18, 06:30
Shiela got me for a couple the other day and today another girl asked me for 2 dollars, being the sport that I am I gave her 3, she looked hungry. So guess what she said. "Can I have 2 more?Give an inch they take a mile.

Dangbee
01-25-18, 07:41
Give an inch they take a mile.Yep that's a part of this game we play. I don't trust any of these girls. If I'm going into the atmosphere, I have them wait outside the car. I've never been robbed.

Ambrose
01-25-18, 20:58
That is Crystal, her head game is spot.

Surprised she did not jump in.Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on that body.

Greasy105
01-26-18, 21:49
Shit one down Amandas gullet. 20. Didn't spill a drop. Just out of morbid curiosity. Anyone seen crazy Victoria? She in jail.

LadySniff
01-26-18, 22:15
Shit one down Amandas gullet. 20. Didn't spill a drop. Just out of morbid curiosity. Anyone seen crazy Victoria? She in jail.https://www.accesscorrections.com/#.

Click "send money".

Click the state: Massachusetts.

Select the agency: Click Hampden county.

At this point enter her I'd if you know it, or the first few letters of her last name.

It'll let you know if she's there.

Or you could just call.

Yurp5
01-27-18, 01:47
So I want to try Worcester out, can you guys guide me to best spot out there.

Greasy105
01-28-18, 17:39
https://www.accesscorrections.com/#.

Click "send money".

Click the state: Massachusetts.

Select the agency: Click Hampden county.

At this point enter her I'd if you know it, or the first few letters of her last name.

It'll let you know if she's there.

Or you could just call.Interesting site. I haven't seen her. She's either dead or in jail.

Ambrose
01-31-18, 16:57
Last night I saw Samantha walking, she looked a little messed up so I passed. I've been looking for her for a long time with no luck. After giving it a little thought, I said what the hell, I want her and she's there for the taking. I turned around after only a couple of minutes and she was gone. That girl doesn't last long on the streets and for good reason. I spent an hour looking for her but nothing.

LustyB
02-01-18, 16:16
Last night I saw Samantha walking, she looked a little messed up so I passed. I've been looking for her for a long time with no luck. After giving it a little thought, I said what the hell, I want her and she's there for the taking. I turned around after only a couple of minutes and she was gone. That girl doesn't last long on the streets and for good reason. I spent an hour looking for her but nothing.God I hate that. You pass one you been looking for or one that looks good. You turn around and within a minute or 2 they are gone. Sometimes they get scooped, other times I swear they just disappear into the ethers.

Member #5633
02-03-18, 13:46
Curious if anyone knows of any girls walking that may live near Main and can provide safe incall. Met one over the summer but never materialized. Then there was one I picked up once, reviewed her here. Took her to the woods but said she could host. Lives by 7 11 on Park Ave. Don't remember her name, deleted her. She started playing games with prices, upsell, etc. Told her to beat it.

LustyB
02-05-18, 19:55
Made a few loops Saturday night. Went to the Railers game sat night. Did a couple loops around 6, then in the way home from about 10-10:30 pm. Didn't see much of anything. I did see Jessilyn, I think around 10:30. Too bundled up to be sure. Couple others I didn't recognize because they were wrapped up like eskimos.

Jesus I'm ready for spring. I hate street mongering in the dead of winter.

Ambrose
02-07-18, 18:50
Made a few loops Saturday night. Went to the Railers game sat night. Did a couple loops around 6, then in the way home from about 10-10:30 pm. Didn't see much of anything. I did see Jessilyn, I think around 10:30. Too bundled up to be sure. Couple others I didn't recognize because they were wrapped up like eskimos.

Jesus I'm ready for spring. I hate street mongering in the dead of winter.A few nights ago Jessilyn flagged me over, pulled down a side street and waited for her. Didn't have much money on me, just my paycheck so I told her my story and gave her a couple of $s and told her next time I see her we're ok to go. Looked for her the next night but nothing. Today during the height of the storm, I took my lunch break, plus a little extra time and went looking. Didn't really expect to see anyone considering the weather. Then off in the distance I saw a girl who was very obviously working. I told myself I don't care who it is, she's mine. When I caught up to her, I could see clearly it was Crystal, not the nice looking one, the witchy one. Turned around and went back to work. I ended up at an AMP after work. Still looking for Jess or the illusive Sammy.

50mag
02-08-18, 12:32
First hunt in Worcester. Scooped Jen, dark skinned WSW on Main. . 4 for FS, had difficulty finding a spot. Once parked, gave brilliant BBBJ. Had to have her stop, I didn't want to pop. CFS was good for a car date, tight and wet. Nice girl, good service. Will be looking for her again. I just need to find some spots, it seems a little more difficult to monger than PVD.

LustyB
02-08-18, 20:12
A few nights ago Jessilyn flagged me over, pulled down a side street and waited for her. Didn't have much money on me, just my paycheck so I told her my story and gave her a couple of $s and told her next time I see her we're ok to go. Looked for her the next night but nothing. .She's usually around somewhere. She's a hard working SW. I've seen her out in blistering heat, pouring rain, snow storm, and bitter cold. Can't wait to see her long bare legs out in a mini and those heels.

Cackalope
02-09-18, 01:49
Has anybody seen Shellie out and about? It's been a long time for me like months since I've seen her, the number I have for her isn't working anymore. Anybody hear from her?

LustyB
02-09-18, 06:21
Has anybody seen Shellie out and about? It's been a long time for me like months since I've seen her, the number I have for her isn't working anymore. Anybody hear from her?She's around. Saw her about a month ago. Shellie has some issues with "failure to appear" for streetwalking. She's trying to stay low to keep from going on vacation for 90 days or so. Next time I see Jess I'll ask her if she's still out and about or if she's in the hotel for awhile.

Greasy105
02-11-18, 19:51
Despite the rain there is a ton of girls out right now. Go gettum boys.

Barely05
02-11-18, 20:17
Any chance someone could post or PM top spots for crusin between Marlborough and Worcester.

Hope this doesn't break forum regs.

Thanks.

Member #5633
02-12-18, 09:25
She's usually around somewhere. She's a hard working SW. I've seen her out in blistering heat, pouring rain, snow storm, and bitter cold. Can't wait to see her long bare legs out in a mini and those heels.Is this the skinny chick with the black hair? Definite strut walking down the street.

ARegularGuy
02-12-18, 14:30
There are zero cruising spots BETWEEN Marlboro and Wormtown.

ARG.

Any chance someone could post or PM top spots for crusin between Marlborough and Worcester.

Hope this doesn't break forum regs.

Thanks.

LustyB
02-12-18, 14:59
Is this the skinny chick with the black hair? Definite strut walking down the street.Yup, that's her. Tall, long legs, wears mini skirts and heels in the warm weather. Reminds me a little of Jerilynn. Great legs.

Member #5633
02-12-18, 16:17
Yup, that's her. Tall, long legs, wears mini skirts and heels in the warm weather. Reminds me a little of Jerilynn. Great legs.I picked her up a couple times. Strutting down Main near Clark. Definitely stood out, like Shellie, you notice. She took me to her place, if you to the end of Main, take a right at Mobil, place up on the left. Another chick was there who she said also hooks. If anyone knows the house, stayed in front room by the door. Other chick and a guy were in room on computer while she blew me and spit my load in a coffee can she keeps by the BJ chair. Bet she was hot at one point. Actually saw her almost throw down with a ho right by that wall where they hang. Pulled over to watch, 4 of them, ready to go.

Matty1169
02-13-18, 05:08
I never hooked up with her before. Because she kinda dated my godfather. Long time ago. Well they were like close with each other. Like real good friends with benefits. Think she would maybe vaguely remember me? Because it seemed like she had the hots for me. I liked her too. But couldn't act on it. LOL. Because that would be wrong. Doing that to my uncle. Who I get along real good with. He's one of few people in my family, who I'm still close with. Even if we go awhile without talking. She's been off & on in the street game, for a long time. I'm sure she's still sexy. Haven't actually bumped into her in a real long time. Very friendly attitude. Probably one of the more nicer girls out there!!

Ambrose
02-13-18, 07:41
I picked her up a couple times. Strutting down Main near Clark. Definitely stood out, like Shellie, you notice. She took me to her place, if you to the end of Main, take a right at Mobil, place up on the left. Another chick was there who she said also hooks. If anyone knows the house, stayed in front room by the door. Other chick and a guy were in room on computer while she blew me and spit my load in a coffee can she keeps by the BJ chair. Bet she was hot at one point. Actually saw her almost throw down with a ho right by that wall where they hang. Pulled over to watch, 4 of them, ready to go.That was Jerilyn, she stayed at that house with Kim for a while. Jerilyn had nice legs too and a very definite strut. Jess is a little thinner than Jerilyn was.

LustyB
02-13-18, 09:40
I picked her up a couple times. Strutting down Main near Clark. Definitely stood out, like Shellie, you notice. She took me to her place, if you to the end of Main, take a right at Mobil, place up on the left. Another chick was there who she said also hooks. If anyone knows the house, stayed in front room by the door. Other chick and a guy were in room on computer while she blew me and spit my load in a coffee can she keeps by the BJ chair. Bet she was hot at one point. Actually saw her almost throw down with a ho right by that wall where they hang. Pulled over to watch, 4 of them, ready to go.In the summer she walks with out panties. Nice little tight bald snatch. I fucked her one night parked out in the woods. Tried to fuck her in the back seat but her legs were too long to work. Got her out of the car, made her get barefoot so I could reach her pussy and fucked her doggie over my back seat. She's for sure a hot one.

One time I picked her up and she had some scratches on her. I asked WTF? She said she was down on her knees eating pussy in the woods, LOL. Who knows if that was true. Doesn't matter, the story made me horny anyway.

Member #5633
02-13-18, 11:03
In the summer she walks with out panties. Nice little tight bald snatch. I fucked her one night parked out in the woods. Tried to fuck her in the back seat but her legs were too long to work. Got her out of the car, made her get barefoot so I could reach her pussy and fucked her doggie over my back seat. She's for sure a hot one.

One time I picked her up and she had some scratches on her. I asked WTF? She said she was down on her knees eating pussy in the woods, LOL. Who knows if that was true. Doesn't matter, the story made me horny anyway.That's funny. I would have banged her but she was on the rag the first time. I didn't know her and wasn't going to start off that way. Actually when we got there, she asks the other chick for a tampon. So she asks me for the $ and says she will be right back to go cork up. Told her no on that plan, see her running her skinny ass out the back door with my $. I already told her I would not pay up front, if an issue, I will be on my way. She was fine with it. Didn't know whether to puke or laugh when she spit in that can thing. Forget the roommate's name, not sure if she even lives there anymore. Looking forward to spring. Still looking for Yadira, Yadi. Lived in that Beige building across fro why parking lot. Was dressed really nice when I last saw her.

LustyB
02-13-18, 18:24
Had a rare day off today and decided to see what was out mid afternoon.

Answer? Not much. Saw Jess, another WSW with her I didn't recognize, and Heidi. Wasn't really in the mood anyway so I didn't stop. Might have if I'd have seen something new. Heidi tried to wave me down but I won't pick her up anymore.

I did actually see a blondeish smaller BBW girl down by the liquor store. Gave me a hard look but she was with her boyfriend / pharmacist. I know she was working but these girls will never learn NOT to be with a dude if they want to get picked up.

Glenn Q
02-13-18, 19:37
I did actually see a blondeish smaller BBW girl down by the liquor store. Gave me a hard look but she was with her boyfriend / pharmacist. I know she was working but these girls will never learn NOT to be with a dude if they want to get picked up.So true although on occasion I have pulled over on a side street with doors locked, car running, in a spot that I can quickly pull out. If they separate, cool. If not, then adios.

Greasy105
02-13-18, 19:49
Took a cruise today bunh of random hoes out. Agains my better judgment picked up a spanish spinner bell or bella. 20 bucks. Half way threw told me she don't take shots in the mouth and I HATE that. Zipped up and dropped her off was all set. Saw black angie almost grabbed her but she's the same deal. Might go see PINK tonight she talks a good game.

LustyB
02-17-18, 21:27
Looks like she might be on vacation for awhile. Candy possession. Who knows, maybe they’ll let her go. I’d sure hate to have to break in a new regular.

Umbrellaman1
02-19-18, 15:20
Took a cruise today bunh of random hoes out. Agains my better judgment picked up a spanish spinner bell or bella. 20 bucks. Half way threw told me she don't take shots in the mouth and I HATE that. Zipped up and dropped her off was all set. Saw black angie almost grabbed her but she's the same deal. Might go see PINK tonight she talks a good game.Greasy105, check your inbox.

LadySniff
02-22-18, 00:48
Picked up Lori tonight around 6 by DD (long hair, looks preggo, but says it's a medical issue.), and she said the cops were out on another sting picking up the johns. I'd anyone sees it on the police blogger later, post it. Be careful LustyB, haha. Stick to the regulars. It might be the summer weather we're having.

LustyB
02-22-18, 06:18
Picked up Lori tonight around 6 by DD (long hair, looks preggo, but says it's a medical issue.), and she said the cops were out on another sting picking up the johns. I'd anyone sees it on the police blogger later, post it. Be careful LustyB, haha. Stick to the regulars. It might be the summer weather we're having.Ha!

They won't get me. I've picked up Jaimie a block away from where they were doing a John sting before. It's pretty goddamn obvious who's a real ho and who's a decoy. You can even see the plain clothes cops sitting in the unmarked car down the street with ear pieces and wires.

All they get are poor fucks who randomly drive through looking for a piece of ass who are clueless as to the regular faces and they talk to them through the window.

John Of Hearts
02-24-18, 21:49
Took a couple passes through last night around midnight. Not much happeing. Saw a one really large, one really old, and some college girls walking back to their dorm. That was it.

LustyB
02-25-18, 07:56
Picked up Lori tonight around 6 by DD (long hair, looks preggo, but says it's a medical issue.), and she said the cops were out on another sting picking up the johns. I'd anyone sees it on the police blogger later, post it. Be careful LustyB, haha. Stick to the regulars. It might be the summer weather we're having.Ok, it was in the T&G. They got 12 mongers. Sounded like they had a couple of UC women out there. If you look at the names on the list on the paper, only 3 had American sounding names. Who knows, they might speak English better than me. But, the majority of guys picked up in most of these stings probably don't speak English as a first language.

The cops do these stings so they can tell Ms Activist and Mr and Ms City Council that they are doing something about cleaning up the Ho's on Main. The reality is all they are doing is busting some poor devils who probably don't do this on a regular basis, who don't know the rules of street mongoring, and speak bad English.

It goes like this. They see a lady on the sidewalk. They walk back and forth in basically the same spot. Gu pull over and rolls down the window. Lady say "what you looking for. " Guy says " how much for blow job?" Lady says "drive down to that next side street, turn down the street and wait for me". The poor devil does it and Johnny Law is waiting on them.

The cops get a few guys, slap themselves on the back and say " we got them tonight". And go back and tell the do-goodies they are stopping prostitution on Main. The cops know damn well they are doing shit. Pickups of real ho's are happening at the same time, all they are busting are unlucky bastards who don know what they are doing, and there's zero chance to stop mongers from mongoring, and girls from Ho'ing.

Remember, never never ever talk to them through the window. A real SW will walk down the street and not stay in one place very long. Pull over, never ever say a word. A legit SW will get in the car with you. One they are in, drive off. Don't say anything about sex until you are out of the area. UC cops will never get in the car and drive off. The handlers lose control of the situation.

The cops do not only care about us. I repeat, they do not care about real mongers. All they are after is the easy, spur of the moment guy who decides to pull over and get his whistle wet. They make the arrest so it looks like they are doing something about the girls. They know it will still happen. It's been going on down there for 30 plus years and will continue for years to come. As long as girls get hooked on candy, there will be girls down there to suck our dicks.

Yurp5
02-26-18, 03:42
Ok, it was in the T&G. They got 12 mongers. Sounded like they had a couple of UC women out there. If you look at the names on the list on the paper, only 3 had American sounding names. Who knows, they might speak English better than me. But, the majority of guys picked up in most of these stings probably don't speak English as a first language.

The cops do these stings so they can tell Ms Activist and Mr and Ms City Council that they are doing something about cleaning up the Ho's on Main. The reality is all they are doing is busting some poor devils who probably don't do this on a regular basis, who don't know the rules of street mongoring, and speak bad English.

It goes like this. They see a lady on the sidewalk. They walk back and forth in basically the same spot. Gu pull over and rolls down the window. Lady say "what you looking for. " Guy says " how much for blow job?" Lady says "drive down to that next side street, turn down the street and wait for me". The poor devil does it and Johnny Law is waiting on them.

The cops get a few guys, slap themselves on the back and say " we got them tonight". And go back and tell the do-goodies they are stopping prostitution on Main. The cops know damn well they are doing shit. Pickups of real ho's are happening at the same time, all they are busting are unlucky bastards who don know what they are doing, and there's zero chance to stop mongers from mongoring, and girls from Ho'ing.Amen bro. Amen, but this saying "can't teach a old dog new trick" there always going to be b a stupid MoFo out here.

50mag
02-28-18, 23:31
Cruised Main earlier, looks like our outcast uncle is at it again. I'm astonished they nab anyone with how obvious the decoys are!

There was one I was unsure of, looked too on something to be le. She was hanging across from Moynihan's in the same spot by a school bus. Spidey senses wondered what was in that bus she wouldn't drift from. Decided to get lost.

LustyB
03-01-18, 06:25
Cruised Main earlier, looks like our outcast uncle is at it again. I'm astonished they nab anyone with how obvious the decoys are!

There was one I was unsure of, looked too on something to be le. She was hanging across from Moynihan's in the same spot by a school bus. Spidey senses wondered what was in that bus she wouldn't drift from. Decided to get lost.How many decoys did you see and where were they set up?

I was down there Tuesday about 5 and snagged Jaime, but didn't see any LEO. If they were out yesterday, it'll be in the paper in a day or so. They e done this before. A couple of years ago, they did stings off and on for about 2 weeks.

How'd that work out for them, LOL.

Nodak Boy
03-02-18, 21:33
So I had tried out the Boston SW scene and wasn't too excited for what I was expecting. I had read many Brockton reports so took a quick drive there too, again disappointed.

Then I read about Worcester, though I'd give that a go and I'm very happy I did. I only wish I would have waited longer before making my first strike. I picked up Shelly by McD's on Main for a decent HJ for 30, but left feeling like I hadn't quite fulfilled my quest for fun. This was unusual for me, so I thought I'd drive a round a bit and see what else there was. Much to my surprise, there was quite a bit of action all along Main, must have seen at least 10 different woman out that night.

I saw a younger gal at the corner of Main and Oberlin but she pretty much stayed on that corner without budging. Not knowing these women yet, I was cautious and skipped. I later saw her walking with a friend as they went down May St, thought they were done for the night. However they both came back later and the older, a bit larger woman was by herself. Pulled in around Norwood and she got in. She said her name was Mary from Oxford, dark hair and seemed a bit larger than I like but not bad.

I told her my problem that I wasn't sure I could come again but would like to try. Her colds hands helped get me going again and soon enough she made me squirt like I should have the first time with Shelly. Mary was a very nice woman who I could have just sat and talked with, so I felt very comfortable with her. Mary made it sound like her friend was having an off night looking for dates, must have been the one I saw her with who was the chic I originally wanted. I forgot to get a number.

Needless to say, I'll be back! Thanks Worcester.

NB.

LustyB
03-03-18, 09:33
So I had tried out the Boston SW scene and wasn't too excited for what I was expecting. I had read many Brockton reports so took a quick drive there too, again disappointed.

Then I read about Worcester, though I'd give that a go and I'm very happy I did. I only wish I would have waited longer before making my first strike. I picked up Shelly by McD's on Main for a decent HJ for 30, but left feeling like I hadn't quite fulfilled my quest for fun. This was unusual for me, so I thought I'd drive a round a bit and see what else there was. Much to my surprise, there was quite a bit of action all along Main, must have seen at least 10 different woman out that night.

NB.Was she kind of tall, long legs, shoulder length hair, pretty cute? That's Shellie.

Only wanted a HJ?. Shellie can suck the chrome off a bumper.

Nodak Boy
03-04-18, 02:31
Was she kind of tall, long legs, shoulder length hair, pretty cute? That's Shellie.

Only wanted a HJ?. Shellie can suck the chrome off a bumper.My Shelly / Shellie wasn't short, but as for 'kind of tall' I can't honestly say as she jumped in my car quickly. After waiting so long in Boston with nothing to show for my efforts and time, once I saw Shelly, and she looked nice enough, I went in for the scoop. I want to say darker hair, probably shoulder length. Honestly I wasn't getting a great connection with this one as I remember my second, Mary, much better. I remember my Shelly's back was all sweaty from walking around in her coat.

I will not do a BBBJ, and a CBJ isn't my thing, so I compromise with a HJ. .

NB.

LustyB
03-04-18, 09:19
My Shelly / Shellie wasn't short, but as for 'kind of tall' I can't honestly say as she jumped in my car quickly. After waiting so long in Boston with nothing to show for my efforts and time, once I saw Shelly, and she looked nice enough, I went in for the scoop. I want to say darker hair, probably shoulder length. Honestly I wasn't getting a great connection with this one as I remember my second, Mary, much better. I remember my Shelly's back was all sweaty from walking around in her coat.

I will not do a BBBJ, and a CBJ isn't my thing, so I compromise with a HJ. .

NB.That Shellie. There's only one in Worcester. Unlike "Crystal". There's about 4-5 of those, and 3-4 Jasmines. Shellie's hard to find right now. She's got warrants so she's laying low. Understand on the covered blow job. You should have done CFS with her. Tight little snatch on her.

Is Thata Sw
03-04-18, 12:56
Where did you drive from to visit our scene if you don't mind me asking? The Boston area?

I saw a younger gal at the corner of Main and Oberlin but she pretty much stayed on that corner without budging. Not knowing these women yet, I was cautious and skipped. I later saw her walking with a friend as they went down May St, thought they were done for the night. However they both came back later and the older, a bit larger woman was by herself. Pulled in around Norwood and she got in. She said her name was Mary from Oxford, dark hair and seemed a bit larger than I like but not bad.

I told her my problem that I wasn't sure I could come again but would like to try. Her colds hands helped get me going again and soon enough she made me squirt like I should have the first time with Shelly. Mary was a very nice woman who I could have just sat and talked with, so I felt very comfortable with her. Mary made it sound like her friend was having an off night looking for dates, must have been the one I saw her with who was the chic I originally wanted. I forgot to get a number.

Needless to say, I'll be back! Thanks Worcester.

NB.

LustyB
03-04-18, 14:56
Where did you drive from to visit our scene if you don't mind me asking? The Boston area?Looks like he's from Minnesota!

On business maybe?

Ambrose
03-04-18, 15:43
Stopped in to McD's for a burger & coffee on my way home from BVR. As I sat there chowing down, I saw what looked like to be Jesilyn walking by, checking out the traffic. Threw the burger in the trash and out I went. By the time I reached where she was it was just before Crystal Park. I got to her and she gave a big wave. Was not Jesilyn, but damn, looked like her from a distance, had the strut too but after thinking about it, the clothes weren't like what Jesilyn wears. This girl had bright blue pants and a light colored short coat. Jesilyn's winter clothes are subdued darker colors. Should of known but this girl was working her ass, maybe even a little too much for noon time on a Sunday. With the recent stings here I wasn't taking any chances with a new girl, at least new to me. Anyone know who she is?

Then about 1/2 later I saw what looked like Sammy, my ATF SW. After a second look I realized it wasn't her. Oh well BVR took gook care of me.

Ambrose
03-04-18, 15:57
Stopped in to McD's for a burger & coffee on my way home from BVR. As I sat there chowing down, I saw what looked like to be Jesilyn walking by, checking out the traffic. Threw the burger in the trash and out I went. By the time I reached where she was it was just before Crystal Park. I got to her and she gave a big wave. Was not Jesilyn, but damn, looked like her from a distance, had the strut too but after thinking about it, the clothes weren't like what Jesilyn wears. This girl had bright blue pants and a light colored short coat. Jesilyn's winter clothes are subdued darker colors. Should of known but this girl was working her ass, maybe even a little too much for noon time on a Sunday. With the recent stings here I wasn't taking any chances with a new girl, at least new to me. Anyone know who she is?

Then about 1/2 later I saw what looked like Sammy, my ATF SW. After a second look I realized it wasn't her. Oh well BVR took gook care of me.

Nodak Boy
03-05-18, 00:08
Where did you drive from to visit our scene if you don't mind me asking? The Boston area?I was staying further East towards Boston. First time in your area. I had thought about hitting the Providence strip clubs but glad I ventured to the W instead.

NB.

LustyB
03-05-18, 06:25
She's out of jail and back on the streets. So scoop her if you see her.
I’ll be glad when’s she’s out of that coat and winter hat and back in minis, tank tops, heels, and sans undies.

Ambrose, I saw her in pink sweats the other day. Kinda surprised since she does wear dark clothes a lot.

Bang Em All
03-07-18, 21:06
Almost forgot about this one. Picked up a nice looking pleasant young lady named Tabitha the other day. Early morning scoop. She looked quite pretty. Thin. Easy to talk too. Said she was 27 or some shit. Idk. I thought she looked younger actually. But it was dark. Anyway, a nice solid BJ. Took it all. Swallowed. Said our goodbyes. She thanked me.

Haha.

I kinda like it when a woman thanks you after she takes care of you. It's nice.

LustyB
03-08-18, 07:51
Almost forgot about this one. Picked up a nice looking pleasant young lady named Tabitha the other day. Early morning scoop. She looked quite pretty. Thin. Easy to talk too. Said she was 27 or some shit. Idk. I thought she looked younger actually. But it was dark. Anyway, a nice solid BJ. Took it all. Swallowed. Said our goodbyes. She thanked me.

Haha.

I kinda like it when a woman thanks you after she takes care of you. It's nice.Good to find one that swallows. I scooped one last week (didn't post it, should have) that started to gag and spit part of it on my fucking shirt. Lucky it was the tail and I could tuck it back in.

Greasy105
03-10-18, 15:29
Scooped up Jasmine. Skinny Spanish maybe yellow bone. Tight body. Total trashy hood rat. Which is my weakness. But she's not worth it wanted 80 for mic check no swallow. After I caught my breath from laughing so hard I quickly threw her out of my car take my advice boys pass on this one.

LustyB
03-11-18, 11:00
Scooped up Jasmine. Skinny Spanish maybe yellow bone. Tight body. Total trashy hood rat. Which is my weakness. But she's not worth it wanted 80 for mic check no swallow. After I caught my breath from laughing so hard I quickly threw her out of my car take my advice boys pass on this one.Wonder if that was the stinky jasmine I picked up last summer. Description sound similar. Was she on candy?

Greasy105
03-12-18, 06:04
Saw a few out. Kathy. Blonde 50 something year old. Lady is crazy. Literally crazy but man can she suck some dick. Problem last time was right before she went to work on me she said " ughhhh I smoked wayyyyy too much crack tonight" low point for me. Saw a brunette. In a Grey north face. But she looked so geek Ed out I passed as well and then I saw a black / Spanish. Very normal looking woman by Jackson giving me they eye. She looked way to normal and didn't have that air of desperation and poverty about her I look for. Also saw a town true love driving with a white pick up hooked up and a cop following. Always a bad sign. Big head on a swivel boys.

Greasy105
03-15-18, 05:24
Just 3 out. The girl with the dyed super red hair. One crack head in the Grey north face. And a thick and short blonde. So basic. Probably for the best cally not.

Greasy105
03-15-18, 17:13
The strip was full. Saw this super cute LSW. On the corner of benefit. Gave me the harrrddd stare. Saw some dumpy brunette with a pink back pack. And this girl I always see walking. She's got purple hair and pretty busted. Saw the chickk with the dyed red hair. And some hag at Mc Donalds. And this one chick I can't discibe her beside tan skin jet black long hair and a super hot body. Seen her before but it was once in the summer. Good luck fellas.

Greasy105
03-16-18, 05:46
Busy busy. 2 girls by wonder dollar, 1 by odread st. 1 BSW I've never seen en before. She looked young 18/20. And a Spanish girl. Both looming around Moynahans. But some dude was either just watching them or wait for them standing across the st. I do love me a BSW but 4 am Is not the time to be picking up on familiar faces not with all the uncle LEO's around. So Amanda at 7-Eleven but decided to go for another run up and down the strip saw two girls headed towards lower Maine one stick brunette and one skinny brunette with a white winter hat on they were definitely working but seeing as I'm so cautious about unfamiliar faces I decided to swing back around and pick up Amanda. That girl knows how to drain pipe for 10 bones. It's been busier last night and this morning then I seen in the past 3 weeks. Good luck out there boys be safe don't let the little head make all the decisions for you.

LustyB
03-16-18, 13:03
Early morning must be the time the Ho train arrives. 4 am too early for me.

I went thru yesterday around 5 pm after work. Nothing but Heidi by 7-11. She tried to flag me down, but I'm done with her. Last time she gagged just as I shot the juice and it ended up on my shirt.

Wasn't really looking to pick anybody up. Only exception would have been Shellie or Jessilynn.

LadySniff
03-16-18, 14:09

I went thru yesterday around 5 pm after work. Nothing but Heidi by 7-11. She tried to flag me down, but I'm done with her. Last time she gagged just as I shot the juice and it ended up on my shirt.

Wasn't really looking to pick anybody up. Only exception would have been Shellie or Jessilynn.Ugh, you should know bettter. She's a boner killer with all her bitching. She's not the best looking model on the runway, so you think her attitude would be better. I try with her time and again, but regret my poor decisions. Take Lusty's advice. She's got a "The world owes me" attitude, demands more than she's worth, and will steal anything not tied down. She's not the only one, but I've learned that those who blame others for their lot in life are best avoided. YMMV.

Greasy105
03-16-18, 16:14

Wasn't really looking to pick anybody up. Only exception would have been Shellie or Jessilynn.Definitely busy this morning. Seems to be in waves. Lot of new faces. I'm on the strip now. Don't see much.

LustyB
03-16-18, 16:18
Definitely busy this morning. Seems to be in waves. Lot of new faces. I'm on the strip now. Don't see much.I'm ready for spring. Hopefully when the weather warms up some fresh pussy will be out.

Greasy105
03-16-18, 17:13
I'm ready for spring. Hopefully when the weather warms up some fresh pussy will be out.Who's the clam with the bright red hair.

LustyB
03-17-18, 08:34
Who's the clam with the bright red hair.I can't remember her name. I've seen her, just never had the chance to scoop her. I think Ambrose knows her name.

I like the new pussy. They seem to show up every spring. I think these chicks get on the candy over the winter. When the weather warms up they go sell face and pussy. They aren't as wore out on H as they will be by the next winter. Another 6-7 weeks in May it'll be Ho central again.

Horny As Hell
03-18-18, 23:23
I saw the SW with the dyed red hair the other night as well. It was around 10 pm or so and she was talking to Heidi down by the McDonald's. I was hoping to scoop the red haired chick since she's tall and skinny but Heidi sent her packing and came over instead. I would guess that Heidi is in her mid to late 30's and she has a decent enough body as well. The funniest thing is that she asked for .8 for a BBBJ and I just laughed at her. She must have thought that I was new to the game but she quickly came down to reality. Negotiation for a BBBJ ended at .3 and she then offered up greek for .3 more (.6 total) and explained that she was on the rag and regular sex is painful for her then. I didn't need her bleeding like a slaughtered goat in my ride either LOL.

I also tried out Bobbie (Bobbie Jo) she's an older blond with Jack O' Lantern teeth BUT some pretty damn good BBBJ skills. If it wasn't for the really bad baby damage from 6 kids on her midsection she'd be a keeper. Nice enough lady BUT a bit of a space cadet too.

I can't remember her name. I've seen her, just never had the chance to scoop her. I think Ambrose knows her name.

I like the new pussy. They seem to show up every spring. I think these chicks get on the candy over the winter. When the weather warms up they go sell face and pussy. They aren't as wore out on H as they will be by the next winter. Another 6-7 weeks in May it'll be Ho central again.

Who's the clam with the bright red hair.

LustyB
03-19-18, 05:14
I saw the SW with the dyed red hair the other night as well. It was around 10 pm or so and she was talking to Heidi down by the McDonald's. I was hoping to scoop the red haired chick since she's tall and skinny but Heidi sent her packing and came over instead. I would guess that Heidi is in her mid to late 30's and she has a decent enough body as well. The funniest thing is that she asked for .8 for a BBBJ and I just laughed at her. She must have thought that I was new to the game but she quickly came down to reality. Negotiation for a BBBJ ended at .3 and she then offered up greek for .3 more (.6 total) and explained that she was on the rag and regular sex is painful for her then. I didn't need her bleeding like a slaughtered goat in my ride either LOL.

Did Heidi have mousy brown hair, couple tats over her left ass cheek? If it's the same one, and probably is, I've picked her up several times for a Jackson, once for a 10 spot when she needed smokes. LOL on the 80 she wanted! Heidi is Jessilyn's cousin by the way.
I’ve never fucked her, ass or pussy. She take the ass pounding like a champ or did she complain?

Greasy105
03-19-18, 05:23
Just took a couple of rides up and down the strip. Pretty slow from what I saw. Tall brunette spinner with what I believe was eyeglasses on all dressed in black walking around McDonald's with a backpack hard to get a really good look at her. Also another dress Darkly with a hooded jacket walking past McDonald's down towards Webster Square got the look but she never really stopped walking. Seem kind of slow this morning probably the cold.

Horny As Hell
03-19-18, 08:12
Yep, sure was. Tats of a butterfly and cherries on her left ass cheek. Also, she took the Greek no problem at all 😳.

Did Heidi have mousy brown hair, couple tats over her left ass cheek? If it's the same one, and probably is, I've picked her up several times for a Jackson, once for a 10 spot when she needed smokes. LOL on the 80 she wanted! Heidi is Jessilyn's cousin by the way.
Ive never fucked her, ass or pussy. She take the ass pounding like a champ or did she complain?

LustyB
03-19-18, 09:56
Yep, sure was. Tats of a butterfly and cherries on her left ass cheek. Also, she took the Greek no problem at all 😳.I'll have to try her ass out. I've had her pants down fingering her pussy. She gets wet. But I'd fuck her ass. Her BBBJ is good, but she has a tendency to "spit the bit" at the wrong time and get the love ick on your shirt.

I asked her once if she took it in the ass and she said yes.

I generally give her $20-$25 for the BBBJ. Did $30 once, and like I said once a $10 spot when I was broke. She threw herself in front of my car. I told her I was broke and only had 10. She said fine I need cigs. So I busted a nut in her mouth for a Hamilton. 😜.

TuEres
03-19-18, 10:41
I'll have to try her ass out. I've had her pants down fingering her pussy. She gets wet. But I'd fuck her ass. Her BBBJ is good, but she has a tendency to "spit the bit" at the wrong time and get the love ick on your shirt.

I asked her once if she took it in the ass and she said yes.

I generally give her $20-$25 for the BBBJ. Did $30 once, and like I said once a $10 spot when I was broke. She threw herself in front of my car. I told her I was broke and only had 10. She said fine I need cigs. So I busted a nut in her mouth for a Hamilton. 😜.Any of you have a picture of her? I'll pick her up if I knew what she looked like. Thanks.