PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Greasy105
07-10-17, 20:18
Had to be 9-12 out on main today at 5 pm some looked good hut couldn't stop. Nice spinners.

LadySniff
07-10-17, 22:11
I'm going to be in the area in a few weeks and would love to hook up with Mindy. Love pregnant girls.Caught her again around 8 pm by Moynihans. She's hitting the heavy drugs and doesn't respond well to any concerned advice. It's best to just bend her over and be thankful it's not your kid in there. She wanted to keep using my phone👺. I know some of you are nervous about that. Just tell her you don't have one. She's only going to set up a deal with it anyway. All this trouble just to see her on all fours. But holy shit it's worth it. I'm a scumbag now. Dammit.

NSullivan
07-11-17, 08:55
Caught her again around 8 pm by Moynihans. She's hitting the heavy drugs and doesn't respond well to any concerned advice. It's best to just bend her over and be thankful it's not your kid in there. She wanted to keep using my phone👺. I know some of you are nervous about that. Just tell her you don't have one. She's only going to set up a deal with it anyway. All this trouble just to see her on all fours. But holy shit it's worth it. I'm a scumbag now. Dammit.Saw her 4 or 5 years ago, twice. First time was car date, and it was fine. Second time was in my apartment. Watching the video afterwards, I didn't even realize how little she was into it. Literally looked so fucking bored the whole time.

Regardless, I love pregnant girls. Wish I could get in touch with her, because I'm not driving 2-hours out to Worcester just in hopes of her being around.

Guyver73
07-11-17, 17:47
Saw her 4 or 5 years ago, twice. First time was car date, and it was fine. Second time was in my apartment. Watching the video afterwards, I didn't even realize how little she was into it. Literally looked so fucking bored the whole time.

Regardless, I love pregnant girls. Wish I could get in touch with her, because I'm not driving 2-hours out to Worcester just in hopes of her being around.Mindy was great. Last time I saw her was a little over a year ago. I splurged for a hotel room, and we had a great time.

You can tell back before she got in this lifestyle she was a beauty queen.

Oh well, she was fun. I would not mind banging her doggy style now she is pregnant.

Greasy105
07-12-17, 17:40
I've been getting some good pics of girls walking but it keeps saying failure to upload. Any help?

Skatar018
07-12-17, 17:49
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Images

How to post pictures http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Images

I've been getting some good pics of girls walking but it keeps saying failure to upload. Any help?

Greasy105
07-13-17, 04:45
Lots of girls out this morning at least 8 from McDonald's to dunks. Seems like they are girls I've never seen before. The best was this huge black girl who basically had her shirt pulled up to her tits and was talking down the middle of the st flagging cars down. Totally wired. And I'd assume totally crazy.

Greasy105
07-13-17, 04:47
Love the hot summer weather.

Bill Buxton
07-14-17, 11:21
Had the good luck of talking with a Blond while drinking a coffee at the golden arches at 7 am today. Shelly was the name she gave me and she was on her bike stopping in for some food. She was looking all around before she went inside and gave a big smile when she saw me sitting with the window half down. She came out with a coffee and walked over with her bike and said hi what are you doing. I said heading to a job and stopped for breakfast, and maybe a little treat from you. She parked her bike and jumped right in and talked about the area while finishing her drink.

We moved to a better location after following her to drop off the bike.

19 years old, 120 lbs, 5'5, spandex, running shoes, and hair up tied back she was looking the part of a regular gal not a working one. Smaller B's and she smelled freshly showered so I was all in for. 4 She said she was taking the summer off and going back to school in the fall. Like I haven't heard this before from hundreds of um. Not the best skills but the age and tight bod helped get the job done.

She was just getting over the every month deal and I didn't push the issue. Watertown is where she lives with her mom and she would be back their next week. I guess the allure of the nasty was what she was dealing with here. No number she took mine but said she will call when she gets back home.

Summer is heating up, they are everywhere all shapes and sizes all you need to do is look.

Play Safe.

William Luther Buxton Esquire.

Greasy105
07-17-17, 19:27
One or two very ruff looking girls this morning at 1600. Sane on way home. Did see a tow truck at McDonald's this morning which always makes me think they are towing cars.

ARegularGuy
07-19-17, 14:15
I'm pretty much out of the street walker game but I was temped this morning as I was passing through about 10:30 AM. First I saw a blonde with long hair and a bare midriff that looked like she was 7 or 8 months pregnant. She was showing her belly off for sure. As I came around she smiled and while I didn't get a good look at her, her missing front teeth were certainly noticeable and a turnoff. Next up was a cute brunette spinner, not more than 100 lbs wearing short black shorts. I almost went back for her as I love spinners but. As it were, I had stuff to do and wasn't ready to see what could or couldn't be done in the much smaller car I now drive. In the car stuff days are gone for me.

Anybody know the girls I'm talking about or have some experience?

ARG.

LadySniff
07-19-17, 18:10
I'm pretty much out of the street walker game but I was temped this morning as I was passing through about 10:30 AM. First I saw a blonde with long hair and a bare midriff that looked like she was 7 or 8 months pregnant. She was showing her belly off for sure. As I came around she smiled and while I didn't get a good look at her, her missing front teeth were certainly noticeable and a turnoff. Next up was a cute brunette spinner, not more than 100 lbs wearing short black shorts. I almost went back for her as I love spinners but. As it were, I had stuff to do and wasn't ready to see what could or couldn't be done in the much smaller car I now drive. In the car stuff days are gone for me.

ARG.The first one is Mindy. Even preggo, she's worth every penny. There's another brunette, early 20's, perfect body, named Layla. Not sure if she's the one mentioned, but if you find her, she's not a kisser and no frills as are most 10's, but so hot you'll be happy with that one.

BTW, I'm not a girl, I just think stalking girls on Facebook is going too far then again, I did it too with Rachel. She's that blonde. She's got a perfect ass. Addict like the rest of 'them, all inclusive.

Ambrose
07-19-17, 22:11

ARG.It's hard to tell now but a couple of years ago if you saw Mindy you would not pass her up. She used to be beautiful. I couldn't understand why she was walking the streets back then, now I understand due to the addiction. She still has beautiful long blonde hair, that and her personality is what she has going for her now.

Chocotaco
07-20-17, 05:14
My drive to and from work takes me down the strip daily, once in the mid to late evening and again around 7 am. I hardly ever see anyone out at night but in the AM it's been hopping lately, usually a few ladies out everyday and a couple of them good looking. I've been tempted a few times but my problem is where to go after grabbing them? If anyone can give some general advice or generously PM a spot or two I'd appreciate it. I do most of my mongering in the clubs, I can tell you about BBBJ girls at CF and Mario's and full service girls at both places if you want to trade Intel.

Is Thata Sw
07-20-17, 11:27
I have been up and down Main street a lot this summer. I ride my motorcycle up and down the blocks and side streets, I also do that with my pedal bike for exercise. All this Main Street riding lets me see the girls who walk, and get familiar with seeing them. One girl I have seen numerous times is this white one with shoulder length blonde hair. She looks to be about 40, but aged well. She looks like she's in decent shape and not strung out. I wish I could describe her better. She's usually walking between Benefit Street and the Chandler / Main intersection when I see her. Once again, she has blonde hair, usually somewhat styled. Anyone had a date with her?

Other than her I've seen many many girls out on the walk. But most are not worth the risk of stopping imo. Sometimes I'll see what looks like a SW type outside of the Main Street drag and if I'm on a pedal bike I'll try to make conversation with them. I've done this twice so far, once in Leominster and once yesterday. Both girls acted like they were busy, but they screamed SW.

Member #5633
07-25-17, 10:22
Sunday morning cruise at 7. By 8 there were close to 10 out. About half really rough that I wouldn't touch. 4 were hanging at the end of that long wall. One was skinny, long black hair, tight black dress. Think I picked her up last summer. Her and another chick almost started swinging. Then saw one with long, nice blond hair. Definitely stood out and looked out of it. Wondering if it is Mindy but didn't look 7 months pregnant. She walked through the why lot and then down that street and lost her. Saw some small, inked up Asian that looked hot. Turned back and she was gone. Ended up scooping Leigh hanging in the bus thing in front of Dipping. Long, blue flowered sun dress. Very cool, talks soft. If a user, she was straight at the time. Never talked donation or asked for $. Went to cemetery, dropped her off, put $ on console, folded. Never looked at or counted it.

Bang Em All
07-25-17, 11:26
Sunday morning cruise at 7. By 8 there were close to 10 out. About half really rough that I wouldn't touch. 4 were hanging at the end of that long wall. One was skinny, long black hair, tight black dress. Think I picked her up last summer. Her and another chick almost started swinging. Then saw one with long, nice blond hair. Definitely stood out and looked out of it. Wondering if it is Mindy but didn't look 7 months pregnant. She walked through the why lot and then down that street and lost her. Saw some small, inked up Asian that looked hot. Turned back and she was gone. Ended up scooping Leigh hanging in the bus thing in front of Dipping. Long, blue flowered sun dress. Very cool, talks soft. If a user, she was straight at the time. Never talked donation or asked for $. Went to cemetery, dropped her off, put $ on console, folded. Never looked at or counted it.So do you mind my asking how much you put out for her? And did she take it?

Member #5633
07-25-17, 16:04
So do you mind my asking how much you put out for her? And did she take it?I had 2 20's, folded over. There could have been a one in the middle and she would not have known. She didn't unfold it to see what was there or ask me. Initially, I had 30 in one pocket and 20 in the other. Start at 30 and work up if needed. But she never gave me a price or asked what I had. Rare, but that was what got her the whole 40, plus being cool and doing a good job. She did spit however.

Cackalope
07-25-17, 23:53
Leigh is very attractive and good at what she does. Very trustworthy. I let her sleep I'ver a few times during snow storms. Never touched or took anything. The only down side is that she's a user. She left needles in my car one time by accident. Lucky I found them before someone else did. Great girl though. I hope she cleans up someday. She really deserves better.

I had 2 20's, folded over. There could have been a one in the middle and she would not have known. She didn't unfold it to see what was there or ask me. Initially, I had 30 in one pocket and 20 in the other. Start at 30 and work up if needed. But she never gave me a price or asked what I had. Rare, but that was what got her the whole 40, plus being cool and doing a good job. She did spit however.

Bill Buxton
07-27-17, 07:47
Did the Main street crawl and picking's were ok all the way to Chandler. Seems many are strung out and or very used up from the streets. Did see one that caught my eye tall thin Latina with nice legs walking with a coffee. Thought she was just a local non working gal the way she was dressed, got the look and she walked over. She got in and said lets get out of this area so we went to a spot.

23 years old, 125 lbs 5'7 and very clean no suspected dope use. At least no track marks visible anywhere or the usual places. Tommy was who she said she was and she was extra hot. Price was. 6 BBBJCIM and she never missed a drop at the end. She is not out there much works off the net and no phone to pass along. Yes I have a number but she said don't give it out she is not a curbside regular.

Play Safe.

William Luther Buxton Esquire.

LustyB
07-30-17, 16:19
Had to be in Worcester this morning early, so made my stop and decided to see what I could find. Started at Chandler around 90 am and went south. Didn't have much time so I told myself if I found something half decent I'd make a scoop. Just past DD I saw a WSW, 5'6, about 130, brunette with blonde streaks, denim mini, flip flops, tank top. Have her a nod, pulled down aside street and waited. She asked what I was looking for. I asked if she needed a ride. She got in, pulled out a tit and we were off. Went to my spot not too far. On the way she quoted me $40. I said no so she offered $20 for a BJ. Misssd her name but she was pretty sleepy from her meds. Felt her up on the way, asked to seee her pussy. Nice and shaved, didn't smell, which is always a plus. Got to the spot, she pulled her tits out and went to work. Ran my hand over her pussy and got some FIV while she was blowing me. Took direction well, didn't complain, licked my balls, didn't use her hands. Good suction. Girl knew how to suck a dick. Finished up, spit, and I paid her. Dropped her off at DD. Pulling out, I saw 2 more WSW by the wall. I went to run another errand and came back an hour later on the way home. Saw 3 more WSW from Chandler down to Cambridge. One was a 7-8 on a SW scale. If I'd had time I'd have scooped her. No LEO in sight.

Jerkedpork
07-31-17, 11:14
I went our for my morning coffee drive around 8:00 am And saw at least 10+ SW, all gave a smile and a wave. I am not into SW but I do notice lots of them out early in the AM.

LustyB
07-31-17, 17:55
I remembered the name. Amy.

Took a drive by this afternoon. Saw Amy again. 2 HSW I wouldn't even consider. I stopped for one and when she got to the window I pulled away.

Member #5633
07-31-17, 19:22
On the road this morning, but for work. Pulled into McDonald's and that blonde chick I asked about a little while ago is walking out the door. I go up and get digits. Last 4 are 4434 and name is Rachel. Hair about third way down her back. Half shirt showed a little paunch and some stretch marks. Guess DCF has another kid for us to support. Another one, Shelly, comes right up to me. Last 4, 4883. Dark hair, small tits, thin, nice body. Hair up, half sleeve ink. Got #, then asks me if saw her 10 $ she dropped for a cab. Yeah, ok. It was crazy, as she splits, another one comes up to me asking for a gas can as she ran out of gas. Driving what? As I leave, there is this girl in a tight black dress in Tedeschi lot, all fucked up. Jumping around, yelling, talking to herself. I pulled over by the park just to watch. She is jacking up the dress, actually had drawers on, and keeps doing it then she squatted. Thought she was going to piss or drop a deuce butt she pulled back up and I left. All this in about ten minutes around 7 in the morning.

LadySniff
08-01-17, 07:10
On the road this morning, but for work. Pulled into McDonald's and that blonde chick I asked about a little while ago is walking out the door. I go up and get digits. Last 4 are 4434 and name is Rachel. Hair about third way down her back. Half shirt showed a little paunch and some stretch marks. Guess DCF has another kid for us to support. Another one, Shelly, comes right up to me. Last 4, 4883. Dark hair, small tits, thin, nice body. Hair up, half sleeve ink. Got #, then asks me if saw her 10 $ she dropped for a cab. Yeah, ok. It was crazy, as she splits, another one comes up to me asking for a gas can as she ran out of gas. Driving what? As I leave, there is this girl in a tight black dress in Tedeschi lot, all fucked up. Jumping around, yelling, talking to herself. I pulled over by the park just to watch. She is jacking up the dress, actually had drawers on, and keeps doing it then she squatted. Thought she was going to piss or drop a deuce butt she pulled back up and I left. All this in about ten minutes around 7 in the morning.Don't know Rachel. We all know and love Shellie. If all women were like Shellie, the world would be a better place. You drove away from a good time.

Member #5633
08-01-17, 17:38
Don't know Rachel. We all know and love Shellie. If all women were like Shellie, the world would be a better place. You drove away from a good time.I don't think this is the same one you are referring to. Originally from the Cape or south shore. Has an interesting rap sheet. I scooped her once last summer and she told me a lot about her past, then it was pretty easy to look her up. Has that distinctive strut. This girl is darker, kind of a Hispanic look. Unless this is the one you are talking about.

LustyB
08-01-17, 21:04
Ran Main again today 4-5 pm. Not much out. So a couple potentials but wasn't feeling it. Saw a few LEO up and down the street. Made one last pass south bound. Passed the park and 2 cops were in the park with a WSW (I assume) freaking out in the park, so that had them occcupied. Was about to give up but just past the park I saw a strawberry blonde, about 5'3, 125, A cups, tank top, mini, flip flops. Looked sober. Gave her a nod, pulled down a side street and waited. Unlocked the door and she got right in. Drove off without saying a word. Got a few blocks and negotiated from $40 down to a Jackson. Said her name was Sheila from Webster. Said she worked Main St a few eveiugs a week to feed a habit. At least she was honest. She was clean, fresh shower. No marks. Went to my spot, but she didn't like it and wanted to go to another one she liked. We drove there and it was ok. Have to remember it. CBJ (my choice) was just ok. Didn't offer up her tits, but didn't object when I pulled one out or ran my hand down the back of her skirt. Just ok. I've had worse. Amy was better last Sunday, not sure if I'd scoop her again just because I like variety. But for sure a good scoop compared to some of the others I've seen.

LustyB
08-04-17, 09:22
Went down Main Thursday afternoon and made the round for about 1. 5 hours, on and off. Don't see much at all. Skinny black chick I would do with someone else's tool. Couple of potentials (one white, one Hispanic) but too busy on the phone. One last run around 4:30, saw Sheila again. Decided to pass. Last couple I've picked up had A / B cups. I'm looking for a big tit gal right now. So far no luck.

Went down this morning for 3 passes from DD to Mickey D's. Saw one WSW. Why Tedeschi's, pick marks on her face. I pull in to send a text and she was in the parking lot. Gave me the lests go look. I shook my head no and drove on back home. Maybe I'll try again this afternoon.

New to street mongering in Worcester. Any other drags besides main? Grafton Hill any good?

LadySniff
08-04-17, 10:16
Went down Main Thursday afternoon and made the round for about 1. 5 hours, on and off. Don't see much at all. Skinny black chick I would do with someone else's tool. Couple of potentials (one white, one Hispanic) but too busy on the phone. One last run around 4:30, saw Sheila again. Decided to pass. Last couple I've picked up had A / B cups. I'm looking for a big tit gal right now. So far no luck.

Went down this morning for 3 passes from DD to Mickey D's. Saw one WSW. Why Tedeschi's, pick marks on her face. I pull in to send a text and she was in the parking lot. Gave me the lests go look. I shook my head no and drove on back home. Maybe I'll try again this afternoon.

New to street mongering in Worcester. Any other drags besides main? Grafton Hill any good?Millbury st. Honey farms. Swarming with hos. BP gas station. Park and count to 10. I don't know why it's so hard for you to find one. Alisha (aka Ashley) blonde, nice c cups, tramp stamp and couple other tats. She's great, but another girl who makes herself at home.

LustyB
08-04-17, 10:22
Thanks for the info.

Oh I can find them on Main, sometimesthe pickings are slim the times I'm out. Last Sunday morning when I picked up Amy, there were at least 10 out. Just thought of there was another street or 2 to cruise, I would be so obvious up and down Main too long at one time.

Thanks!

LustyB
08-04-17, 19:05
I've seen here a few times I think. Always acts like a civi but I see her jump in trucks and I lose her. I give her the look and she pretty much ignores me. She's not a mirage.I saw her this afternoon. Just north of the park. She was wearing this white get up. Low cut white top, long white pants. Couldn't miss that red hair. I flipped down a side street when I could and turned around. Either she got scooped or went down a side street and I couldn't find her. Like a ghost. I'd have scooped her if I could have.

Greasy105
08-05-17, 09:52
Anyone see then massive fat black chick? Always with her gut and tits hanging out. She looks insane. Not trying get here. But it's hysterical to watch and impossible to miss. Anyone? Or am I hallucinating.

LustyB
08-05-17, 10:08
Anyone see then massive fat black chick? Always with her gut and tits hanging out. She looks insane. Not trying get here. But it's hysterical to watch and impossible to miss. Anyone? Or am I hallucinating.On Main? Thankfully no! Only black chic I've seen lately is a dried up skinny nasty looking girl (I think) trolling in the afternoon. I'd love to find a black spinner, but no luck recently. I have better luck with the black spinners in Boston.

LustyB
08-07-17, 05:46
Was out Sunday afternoon around 3:30 and decided to see what was around. Started at the why and went all the way to DD and didn't see a thing. Went in and got a coffee. Went back down to Mickey's and saw a potential WSW on the side street near MD. She was on her phone and looked at my several times, but was more interested in her phone. Kinda heavy set blonde so wasn't too interested. Went back toward DD and saw nothing again. This time went down to Chandler and turned around. Nada.

Decided to get out of the area for a few so I didn't drag Main too long. Came back in around 4:15. Man what a difference. Saw 2 walking together just after DD. Got the look and decided to skoop the more spinner of the 2. Ended up a mistake I think. Pulled over, she got right in. Drove off with out saying much toward my spot. Said her name was crystal. Defiantly a user. Pick marks on her face. 5'2, about 120' small A cups but with a top and bra on I never got to see them. Wanted $40, she got a Jackson. CBJ, little roaming. Didn't say shit the whole way over or back. Mechanical as shit. Blew in the cover. Left and dropped her off and DD. Had to pay her upfront. I hate doing it and usually don't, but I didn't figure she would dash on me given the spot where we were.

Should ha e beeen more patient. When I dropped her off, they had come out of the wood work. I counted 8 between MD and DD.

Would not repeat with her.

LustyB
08-07-17, 19:48
Stopped at Tedechis for a pack of smokes on the way home from work. Wasn't even looking for a anything because I needed to get home. WSW out front. Asked me for a ride. Told her no, I needed to go. Offered a BJ for $20. Told her no again. Said she'd do it for $15. Jesus, bottom of the barrel. Don't think I wasn't tempted. LOL.

Didn't get her name. No digits. Spinner, about 25, A tits, nice ass in black yoga pants, flip flops, pink sweat shirt, pick marks on her face due to her medicine. I suspect she needed to see her pharmacist, hence the $15 offer and it looked like she was a little dope sick.

LustyB
08-08-17, 17:55
Scooped Jerilynne about 3:30 pm. Great time. Some one said she exudes sex. They would be right. When I scooped her she looked pregnant, but she just gained weight. She had a great spot I'll have to use again!

Ambrose
08-08-17, 20:49
Scooped Jerilynne about 3:30 pm. Great time. Some one said she exudes sex. They would be right. When I scooped her she looked pregnant, but she just gained weight. She had a great spot I'll have to use again!That was me that said "she is just a bundle of sex" also a very nice girl that can be trusted.

MacGuy77
08-09-17, 04:02
Anyone see then massive fat black chick? Always with her gut and tits hanging out. She looks insane. Not trying get here. But it's hysterical to watch and impossible to miss. Anyone? Or am I hallucinating.Unfortunately, you are not hallucinating. I ran into her earlier this evening, I was minding my own business stopped in a parking lot with my windows closed replying to an urgent email. I did not make eye contact or smile or anything and she just walked across the parking lot to my car and pulled the door handle. I waved her away several times but she would not leave, and proceeded to pull up her shirt and bra and started playing with her nipples and pressing them my passenger side window. I waved her off a couple more times and she seemed to walk off into the dark towards the back of my car. After two or three minutes came back on the driver side of my car and proceeded to bend over call her camp partway down and start playing with herself. It was very clear how crazy she is but also seemingly desperate so I opened my window a small amount and asked about a bit of brain. No negotiation was necessary, she offered BBBJ with cim and swallow for a Hamilton. Her speech was completely disorganized and made no sense but when she finally got to work she did do a great job and as promised cim and swallowed. When she was finished she started to ramble incoherently again, offered up her "home" digits and stated she would do BBFS for a Jackson. I won't deny he has huge set with nice thick dark nips and an enormous ass if you're into that but she is nuttier than a fruit cake. Also for the record he identifies herself as Victoria from Cranston.

LustyB
08-09-17, 05:46
That was me that said "she is just a bundle of sex" also a very nice girl that can be trusted.I'd have done FS with her in a minute, but my general rule is no FS in the car during daylight hours. Too risky for me. But the spot she showed me probably would have been ok. And yes, she seems pretty trustworthy, at least as far as SW go. Honestly, I didn't know it was her when I scooped her. I thought I had a pregnant one though. I did see a pregnant one out there're a couple days ago. If I see her again, I'll try to get her. She was being a little obvious flagging cars when I saw her do I didn't stop.

After I dropped Jerilyn off I saw a blond wearing a tank top showing her belly off. She was siting on the wall by DD. If I had t just popped, I'd have scooped her.

Greasy105
08-09-17, 19:30
Unfortunately, you are not hallucinating. I ran into her earlier this evening, I was minding my own business stopped in a parking lot with my windows closed replying to an urgent email. I did not make eye contact or smile or anything and she just walked across the parking lot to my car and pulled the door handle. I waved her away several times but she would not leave, and proceeded to pull up her shirt and bra and started playing with her nipples and pressing them my passenger side window. I waved her off a couple more times and she seemed to walk off into the dark towards the back of my car. After two or three minutes came back on the driver side of my car and proceeded to bend over call her camp partway down and start playing with herself. It was very clear how crazy she is but also seemingly desperate so I opened my window a small amount and asked about a bit of brain. No negotiation was necessary, she offered BBBJ with cim and swallow for a Hamilton. Her speech was completely disorganized and made no sense but when she finally got to work she did do a great job and as promised cim and swallowed. When she was finished she started to ramble incoherently again, offered up her "home" digits and stated she would do BBFS for a Jackson. I won't deny he has huge set with nice thick dark nips and an enormous ass if you're into that but she is nuttier than a fruit cake. Also for the record he identifies herself as Victoria from Cranston.Yup what time was this at? Down by the why? I bumped into here again around 4 am this morning I was on foot she just straight up said. Want a blowjob? And pulled out her tits. I couldn't say no. We walk 100 ft into the shadows. She swallow everything for. $3. 00. Yes. 3 $. Basically sucked the skin off my dick and did not miss a drop. Then told me I could put it in her ass for free cause she thought I was cute. Then told me she had just smuggled an ounce of coke up her ass. It was BIZARRE.

LustyB
08-09-17, 20:18
Yup what time was this at? Down by the why? I bumped into here again around 4 am this morning I was on foot she just straight up said. Want a blowjob? And pulled out her tits. I couldn't say no. We walk 100 ft into the shadows. She swallow everything for. $3. 00. Yes. 3 $. Basically sucked the skin off my dick and did not miss a drop. Then told me I could put it in her ass for free cause she thought I was cute. Then told me she had just smuggled an ounce of coke up her ass. It was BIZARRE.Jesus Christ! I've never seen her.

I made a few runs today after work. Saw 3 or 4. Shiela was out down by Micky D's walking with her BVW buddy. Couple other strung out looking white girls walking. I was actually liking for Jerrilyne again. Lots of LEO out so I wasn't too interested in sticking around. I actually went down to a couple of my spots to see if it was clear. As I pulled out of one of my spots, I passed one of Worcesters finest only a block away coming down to where I was. Coincidence I'm sure but still. Last pass I made there were 2 LEO on foot walking up Main across from the Dollar store. Too much bacon around for me, so I hauled home.

LustyB
08-09-17, 20:26
Meant to add that's the most LEO I've seen around down south main in over 2 weeks. Hope it's not a trend. I mean I'll scoop them even if Worcesters finest are driving around. Just go down a side street, let them get in and get out of the area. The ones on foot though gave me pause to call it a day.

LustyB
08-11-17, 18:35
Went looking for Jerrilynne this afternoon. Saw her yesterday about 4 but didn't have time. Burned 2 hours worth of gas and no luck finding her. Saw a few that I decided to pass. Shiela was at her spot down by mickeys ds. Saw a cute brunette just south of the ymca. She was in a parking lot that I couldn't pull into. Got a nice look and a wave and motioned her down the street. I thought she was on her way. I pulled over when I could, but the girl was too dense to see what she needed to do. I circled the block but she was gone when I got back.

Did a few more loops, stopped in that little parking lot next to McDonalds to send a text. Spotted 2 on Freetland. Blonde that I wasn't interested in and a brunette. I figured Jerrilyne wasnt going to come out before I had to go, so I'd scoop the brunette. She was across the street and was trying to talk across the street and thru the window. Said her name was Britney. I told her stay there. I pulled out of the lot, circled the block and came back to scoop her. There was another guy in front of me. Didn't figure him for a monger. Saw her waiting. Figured I'd pull over and let her get in.

Wouldn't you fucking know! Son of a ***** in front of me was a monger and scooped her. Hadn't seen this guy all afternoon. Probably just got off work. Two hours worth of gas and time. I find the one I want to scoop and get cock blocked!

Oh well. Hope she gave him good dome. I was disgusted and went home to monger another day.

LustyB
08-12-17, 18:12
Had to go downtown today. Did the main loop 3 times between 3:30 and 5. Wasn't looking to pick up really, unless I saw something I couldn't pass up. Nada, zip. Didn't even see a potential. That African church up by DD was letting out and the entire street was full of church goers. That's a cock blocker!

Greasy105
08-13-17, 12:56
Title says it all.

LustyB
08-13-17, 13:39
Title says it all.I don't get get it. Victoria for $60? Anymore info than that?

Greasy105
08-13-17, 14:12
I don't get get it. Victoria for $60? Anymore info than that?Sorry. Victoria that bat shit crazy fat BSW cow. 6 bucks to skull fuck. I have a picture but can't upload. I dunno why I did it. That little head just took over.

LustyB
08-13-17, 14:25
Jesus man.

And I thought the $15 offer I got in front of Tedechis the other day was cheap!

Not sure I could do it, maybe. I've done some that I'm ashamed of to this day.

Saw a snaggle tooth this afternoon by Tedechis. I was pulling out after buying some smokes. She asked for a ride. I thought about it until she opened her mouth and I saw 3 teeth. Couldn't do it.

I did see a blonde down by the Y. I was stopped in traffic. She was on the passenger side. Looked civi. Short shorts, white tank, flip flops. Her hair was styled, makeup. Gave me a look, smile and a wave. Kept walking across the street. I turned around when I could but she was gone. Probably a civi, but someone posted that they saw a white, blonde women with styled hair they thought might be a walker. I dunno, but she was hot.

LustyB
08-14-17, 13:03
Picked up Shelley near Mickey D's. All I can say is wow. She's a gem. Was daytime so I don't do FS. But damn, I was tempted to hit it.

LustyB
08-14-17, 15:25
Picked up Shelley near Mickey D's. All I can say is wow. She's a gem. Was daytime so I don't do FS. But damn, I was tempted to hit it.She definitely moves fast. I saw her make a loop from micky d's up to near the park, then flipped back. I passed her twice. She gave a quick look then kept moving. No stop, no stare, no wave. I finally caught her down by mickyD's. Pulled in a parking spot, she hopped in. Peach color tank, peach color cut off Jean shorts, flip flops. Actually smelled clean, had on eye makeup, long tan legs. Didn't like my spot so we went to one of hers. Kinda chatty on the way and on the way back. Buddies with Jerrilynne. Seemed like a decent person. Unlike some of these SW's. She's very careful. That's why she walks fast and tries to be as discreet as possible. Claims to not have had any run ins with Worcesters finest. Scoop her if you see her. She's a little hard to get, but she'll get in the car and put you at ease.

RawBart
08-14-17, 20:00
Can someone PM me the spots the better girls hang out at? I drove around for 2 hrs the other day in Worcester and saw MAYBE 1 but she was wayyy out of the way and when I Doubled back she was gone. I don't know where they're at as I'm not from the area. Ty!

Greasy105
08-15-17, 04:48
Saw a gang of girls on the strip at 430. Some new faces. They were temping but new face make me nervous. Noticed a lot of cars making turns up side streets and creeping back down. Be safe. Can anyone I'd the 45 yr old blonde "mom". She literally looks like someone's mom shoulder length blonde hair usually up. Aged between 45-55. Almost always in shorts and a tank?

Bang Em All
08-15-17, 07:10
Been taking the scenic route to work lately and finally got one. Today was one the first mornings I actually saw anything decent. Besides the girl I saw sitting in a stairway stoop in her pink panties. Anyway saw two girls walking, white skinny one caught my eye. Kept driving to double back and saw the older blonde. After a couple loops finally scooped up the skinny white girl. Name given was Bella, perhaps 30, who knows. Found a spot, decent head, no swallow though. So I probably wouldn't see again.

Oh and of course as I was returning her to her spot I saw a really hot young looking blonde. Looked clean and nice. As I was staring at her she stopped and stared back. I still had the other one in the car. Think I should've dropped her off right there and scooped up the blonde at the same time?

LustyB
08-15-17, 10:39
Been taking the scenic route to work lately and finally got one. Today was one the first mornings I actually saw anything decent. Besides the girl I saw sitting in a stairway stoop in her pink panties. Anyway saw two girls walking, white skinny one caught my eye. Kept driving to double back and saw the older blonde. After a couple loops finally scooped up the skinny white girl. Name given was Bella, perhaps 30, who knows. Found a spot, decent head, no swallow though. So I probably wouldn't see again.

Oh and of course as I was returning her to her spot I saw a really hot young looking blonde. Looked clean and nice. As I was staring at her she stopped and stared back. I still had the other one in the car. Think I should've dropped her off right there and scooped up the blonde at the same time?What part of Main did you scoop her? You follow the rule and just let her get in? Congrats on the cherry pop.

Bang Em All
08-15-17, 11:42
What part of Main did you scoop her? You follow the rule and just let her get in? Congrats on the cherry pop.Thanks. I scooped her up a couple streets up from the park towards dd. And I did follow the rules. Pulled down a side street and she just jumped right in. Thanks for the guidelines set forth by you guys. Makes this easier and less worrisome. Although I'll always be cautious.

LustyB
08-15-17, 17:09
Anybody have Shellie's digits?

LadySniff
08-15-17, 20:34
Anybody have Shellie's digits?Shellie changes more phones than tampons. I don't bother keeping track. If I see her, and I have the time, I grab her, pump and dump.

LustyB
08-17-17, 09:07
Anybody seen the blonde BBW walking? Blonde, mid 20's, not that big, but big tits. Face looked pretty good. Didn't look like she'd been on the streets a long time. Saw her between the ymca and Hammond street couple of afternoons ago. Got a look and a nod but didn't stop.

Greasy105
08-17-17, 17:41
Anybody seen the blonde BBW walking? Blonde, mid 20's, not that big, but big tits. Face looked pretty good. Didn't look like she'd been on the streets a long time. Saw her between the ymca and Hammond street couple of afternoons ago. Got a look and a nod but didn't stop.Super short blond hair? I think was wearing maybe blue pants yesterday?

LustyB
08-17-17, 17:49
Super short blond hair? I think was wearing maybe blue pants yesterday?I think so. Maybe like blue stretch pants that's she probably shouldn't have had on.

So I ran across the blonde with the styled hair today. She walked from DD all the way down. Green dress, white kinda dress sandals, curled up blond shoulder length hair. Her complexion was kind of bad due to acne when she was younger but she had on a full face of makeup. Had a couple of piercings in her lip, couple of rose tats on her chest. Said he name was racheal. I caught her in front of Tedechis and talked to her. Didn't have time to scoop her. But would if I'd have had time. She's definitely working, but damned if she really knows how to do it. Won't hardly give a look, turn down a side street, etc. I dunnno. Almost like she's new to it, but I doubt it.

LadySniff
08-17-17, 18:29
I think so. Maybe like blue stretch pants that's she probably shouldn't have had on.

So I ran across the blonde with the styled hair today. She walked from DD all the way down. Green dress, white kinda dress sandals, curled up blond shoulder length hair. Her complexion was kind of bad due to acne when she was younger but she had on a full face of makeup. Had a couple of piercings in her lip, couple of rose tats on her chest. Said he name was racheal. I caught her in front of Tedechis and talked to her. Didn't have time to scoop her. But would if I'd have had time. She's definitely working, but damned if she really knows how to do it. Won't hardly give a look, turn down a side street, etc. I dunnno. Almost like she's new to it, but I doubt it.Those are dice on her chest, not roses.

LustyB
08-17-17, 18:46
Those are dice on her chest, not roses.Yea, now that you say that.

Ever scooped her? If so was she any good?

LadySniff
08-17-17, 19:14
Yea, now that you say that.

Ever scooped her? If so was she any good?She initially didn't look like a streetwalker. I pulled over, got out and talked with her. She agreed to FS for 100. She is worth every penny. Sexier than a porn star.

LustyB
08-17-17, 19:31
She initially didn't look like a streetwalker. I pulled over, got out and talked with her. She agreed to FS for 100. She is worth every penny. Sexier than a porn star.She's definitely sexy. And yea, I talked to her in the parking lot. She wouldn't cross the street or do the normal SW thing.

AmProblems
08-18-17, 06:29
Saw a gang of girls on the strip at 430. Some new faces. They were temping but new face make me nervous. Noticed a lot of cars making turns up side streets and creeping back down. Be safe. Can anyone I'd the 45 yr old blonde "mom". She literally looks like someone's mom shoulder length blonde hair usually up. Aged between 45-55. Almost always in shorts and a tank?Was she wearing glasses?. Just drove by hot older woman. Waving cars down. Acting crazy near McDs. Sounds like her? Petite sexy older woman! It was around 5. 530.

AmProblems
08-18-17, 06:58
Saw a gang of girls on the strip at 430. Some new faces. They were temping but new face make me nervous. Noticed a lot of cars making turns up side streets and creeping back down. Be safe. Can anyone I'd the 45 yr old blonde "mom". She literally looks like someone's mom shoulder length blonde hair usually up. Aged between 45-55. Almost always in shorts and a tank?Was she wearing glasses?. Saw a woman that looked in her 40;s. Maybe early 50;s. This morning 5. 530 near McD; s. Petite very hot.

LustyB
08-18-17, 12:18
Was she wearing glasses?. Saw a woman that looked in her 40;s. Maybe early 50;s. This morning 5. 530 near McD; s. Petite very hot.I think I saw her. Glasses, brunette. Did she have tats down her arm?

AmProblems
08-19-17, 10:59
I think I saw her. Glasses, brunette. Did she have tats down her arm?Didn't notice the tattoos but she was wearing a bright-assed green skirt. And had the look. Saw her on two drive-byes think she got on the bus.

LustyB
08-21-17, 08:08
Street was full this morning. Got coffee at DD around 6:15. Counted 9 from Hammond down to Crystal park. 2 more between there and Micky D's. No familiar faces. I find the early morning crew (probably left over from the night before) are differnt than the afternoon / day shift. Most this morning looked pretty rough. Nothing I'd want to stop for. If Amy were out, I might have consdjdered it. She usually works mornings, but I haven't seen her in a couple weeks. She could be on city / state subsidized vacation.

Greasy105
08-21-17, 09:55
Street was full this morning. Got coffee at DD around 6:15. Counted 9 from Hammond down to Crystal park. 2 more between there and Micky D's. No familiar faces. I find the early morning crew (probably left over from the night before) are differnt than the afternoon / day shift. Most this morning looked pretty rough. Nothing I'd want to stop for. If Amy were out, I might have consdjdered it. She usually works mornings, but I haven't seen her in a couple weeks. She could be on city / state subsidized vacation.At 4 am there was over 12 from McDonald's to compare foods. One I know. Tall this brunette. Teeth a bit Japanese ked up but a nice body I see her all the time but she looked a little crazy this morning.

LustyB
08-21-17, 10:48
Makes me wonder if a sweep isn't in the works. The schools on main start in a couple weeks. Lots of activity over the summer they might want to curb when those schools start. But hell, Mains been the center of activity for years and any sweep / stung ain't going to stop it. Girls need candy money and mongers need skull / pussy.

Just be cautious in the next few weeks. Although experienced street mongers on here shouldn't get caught up in any shit. But the reminder of the rules might not be a bad idea for everyone.

LustyB
08-21-17, 18:34
Shellie's on the stroll this evening. Saw me and chased my monger mobile down when I was stopped at a cross walk. How could I resist not letting that sexy thing in. Took a ride, was good as ever.

Cackalope
08-21-17, 20:07
Found myself cruising this evening with a rare night off looking for talent. Saw an amazing little Latin spinner with a beautiful face and amazing body. Was wearing tight black and gold yoga pants. Picked her up and did a BJ and the girls got skills. She said her name was jasmine.

The Griz
08-21-17, 22:56
Found myself cruising this evening with a rare night off looking for talent. Saw an amazing little Latin spinner with a beautiful face and amazing body. Was wearing tight black and gold yoga pants. Picked her up and did a BJ and the girls got skills. She said her name was jasmine.Is this her? I saw her yesterday afternoon walking near May st. Not sure why I didn't pick her up: she looked hot. I settled on Amanda, tall thin blonde after two hours of cruising.

Then I saw her on backpage earlier today. Hence, the pic.

Cackalope
08-22-17, 12:41
It could be her but I don't think so.

Is this her? I saw her yesterday afternoon walking near May st. Not sure why I didn't pick her up: she looked hot. I settled on Amanda, tall thin blonde after two hours of cruising.

Then I saw her on backpage earlier today. Hence, the pic.

Greasy105
08-23-17, 04:37
Ran into Victoria at Tedeshci. This girls out of her mind. Said if I gave her a ride to the why she would give me a suck and swallow. How could I refuse. Saw a cute HSW across from Moynihan on the way. Real spinner. But not free.

LustyB
08-23-17, 08:34
Ran into Victoria at Tedeshci. This girls out of her mind. Said if I gave her a ride to the why she would give me a suck and swallow. How could I refuse. Saw a cute HSW across from Moynihan on the way. Real spinner. But not free.Good god!

I've never seen her. I need to at least see her. What time was this?

Greasy105
08-23-17, 16:10
Good god!

I've never seen her. I need to at least see her. What time was this?4 am. She's out early in the morning. But usually later in the week. Around Thursday to sun. I think she starts to party around them cause she's nuts. But it's getting to the point where she recognize me. And just comes at me. Talking all sorts of stuff and saying things like offers. I'm worried I'll bump into her with people I know around me.

Greasy105
08-23-17, 17:51
Just saw Angie walking almost stopped for her then I remembered how poor her head game is. It's toooooooooooo bad cause I love BSW.

LustyB
08-23-17, 18:05
I was thru around 4:30-5:30. Didn't see much. One or 2 rough looking ones. Saw 2 LEO foot patrol about 5 pm walking north between Tedescis and the park. IIRC, there was a foot patrol out last Wednesday too. Made a pass down Allen, Benefit, Beacon, Kilby and Gardner. I did see Sheila looking a little raggedy down by St Peter's. Wasn't that desperate. Made one more loop then came home. This morning wasn't much out either. I did see one this morning I've never seen. Short haired brunette. It was still a little dark, so didn't get a good look. Just got my coffee and heading out. She was down between DD and the barber shop. Kinda cute. For sure working. Got a look and wave.

Greasy105
08-24-17, 04:58
Dead at 4 am. Except this tiny little LSW. Dark long curly hair tied back about 4'11 probably less than 100 lbs. Always has resting ***** face. Don't normally see her in the AM.

LustyB
08-24-17, 06:54
Dead at 4 am. Except this tiny little LSW. Dark long curly hair tied back about 4'11 probably less than 100 lbs. Always has resting ***** face. Don't normally see her in the AM.Dead at 6 am too. Funny, Monday morning they were thick. Last 3 mornings not much. It's the end of the month. If any are on the dole, that's gone. They need candy money. Where the fuck are they. Shellie did say business was slow.

Greasy105
08-24-17, 19:54
Saw Angie again. She looked like shit. Quiet otherwise.

Dangbee
08-24-17, 23:53
Where did Mindy disappear to? I haven't seen her walking at all lately. Anybody know? I heard that she maybe prego. She always scratches my itch. I miss squeezing muself into that.

Greasy105
08-25-17, 04:05
Be safe fellows there's about 15 or 20 cops parked and driving all over the back roads and Main Street and on Main Street.

LustyB
08-25-17, 05:27
Be safe fellows there's about 15 or 20 cops parked and driving all over the back roads and Main Street and on Main Street.Clarke university starts Monday. Lots of kids back on campus the last few days. Cops probably a little heavier down there for the next little while. Everybody be smart. If you do a scoop, take her out of the area. Do not stop on those side streets. You shouldn't do that anyway, but especially right now.

I picked up Heidi yesterday evening. Ill post a full report later when I have time.

Greasy105
08-26-17, 04:39
Did about a dozen laps. To my disappointment only 3. Just 3 girls out and none of the usual suspects.

LustyB
08-26-17, 09:00
Found Heidi out Thursday afternoon. Cane thru on my way home from work. Slim pickings. Was about to go home until I saw a 5'2 fairly thin mom type walking near tedescis. A cup titties, pink tank, grey yoga pants, sneakers. Long brown hair, kinda curly. Didn't really give much of a look. I pulled I to tedechis and parked and waited on her. She walked past the lot, then looked back at me. Came up to the drivers side window. I never rolled the window down. She finally got the message to just come around and get in. Drove off with her. Very personable nice lady. Said she was 45 and didn't do this much. Needed a little extra money. Said she didn't do drugs, no pimp, no arrests, ect. You never know what they tell you is true, it she seemed pretty genuine. Said she didn't hang with the other girls, stays UTR. Went to a spot. I have to say. Damn!! Head game was fantastic. Best I've had in forever out there. FIV in a tight little snatch that she showed me with out me asking. Looked for her again Friday but didn't see her. I'll be on the lookout for sure. No phone.

LustyB
08-26-17, 09:58
Found myself cruising this evening with a rare night off looking for talent. Saw an amazing little Latin spinner with a beautiful face and amazing body. Was wearing tight black and gold yoga pants. Picked her up and did a BJ and the girls got skills. She said her name was jasmine.I saw her in DD. Talked to her a bit. Said her name was Jasmine. She wanted to "hang out" but I said no. I was looking for Shellie or Jeri. Anyway, about 45 minutes later I found nothing. Went back toward DD and Jasmine was walking up Allen. That should have been my first warning. I rememered the above review and figured what the hell. Same black and gold yoga pants. Pretty face.

As soon as I got her in the car I regretted it. I couldn't smell it in DD, but the girl needed a good hot shower. Jesus it's still in my nose. After 45 minutes of seeing her in DD, the girl had copped and was dope sick. I hadn't gotten a block and she was nodding off. I told her to wake the fuck up or I was kicking her ass out. Another block and she was out again. I stopped and told her to get out. She argued with me she was ok. I was going to give her a Hamilton for her time and call it quits. BUt by then I was to my spot and figured ok. She was scratching away at her hands and arms. She was definitely riding the white pony. I covered up, which I hate to do, but wasn t taking any chances. It was awful. Kept falling asleep. Basically had to skull fuck her to get anywhere. Worse than Crystal P when she's out of it. Kept mumbling incoherent nonsense while trying to suck my dick. Finally finished and got the hell out of there. Dropped her off on Oread St. Threw her a Jackson as she bascaily fell out of the car. Worse I've bad in a long time. Cackalope must have caught her on a good day. For sure TOFTT on this one. Maybe if she wasn't dope sick, but I'd go home and jack off before I'd pick her up again.

Pickings have gotten slim lately. Not sure where they've all gone.

Ambrose
08-26-17, 13:01
I saw her in DD. Talked to her a bit. Said her name was Jasmine. She wanted to "hang out" but I said no. I was looking for Shellie or Jeri. Anyway, about 45 minutes later I found nothing. Went back toward DD and Jasmine was walking up Allen. That should have been my first warning. I rememered the above review and figured what the hell. Same black and gold yoga pants. Pretty face.

As soon as I got her in the car I regretted it. I couldn't smell it in DD, but the girl needed a good hot shower. Jesus it's still in my nose. After 45 minutes of seeing her in DD, the girl had copped and was dope sick. I hadn't gotten a block and she was nodding off. I told her to wake the fuck up or I was kicking her ass out. Another block and she was out again. I stopped and told her to get out. She argued with me she was ok. I was going to give her a Hamilton for her time and call it quits. BUt by then I was to my spot and figured ok. She was scratching away at her hands and arms. She was definitely riding the white pony. I covered up, which I hate to do, but wasn t taking any chances. It was awful. Kept falling asleep. Basically had to skull fuck her to get anywhere. Worse than Crystal P when she's out of it. Kept mumbling incoherent nonsense while trying to suck my dick. Finally finished and got the hell out of there. Dropped her off on Oread St. Threw her a Jackson as she bascaily fell out of the car. Worse I've bad in a long time. Cackalope must have caught her on a good day. For sure TOFTT on this one. Maybe if she wasn't dope sick, but I'd go home and jack off before I'd pick her up again.

Pickings have gotten slim lately. Not sure where they've all gone.Jasmine is going to get a complex. I was talking to her a couple of days ago and she tried to get me to take her. I told her I was waiting for Shellie or Jerylynn, she started crying and I almost gave in, hate to see anyone that upset. She does have a nice rack which she kept jiggling thru my passenger window but she just didn't seem right so I passed. No Shellie or Jerylynn yet.

Dangbee
08-26-17, 16:41
Found Heidi out Thursday afternoon. Cane thru on my way home from work. Slim pickings. Was about to go home until I saw a 5'2 fairly thin mom type walking near tedescis. A cup titties, pink tank, grey yoga pants, sneakers. Long brown hair, kinda curly. Didn't really give much of a look. I pulled I to tedechis and parked and waited on her. She walked past the lot, then looked back at me. Came up to the drivers side window. I never rolled the window down. She finally got the message to just come around and get in. Drove off with her. Very personable nice lady. Said she was 45 and didn't do this much. Needed a little extra money. Said she didn't do drugs, no pimp, no arrests, ect. You never know what they tell you is true, it she seemed pretty genuine. Said she didn't hang with the other girls, stays UTR. Went to a spot. I have to say. Damn!! Head game was fantastic. Best I've had in forever out there. FIV in a tight little snatch that she showed me with out me asking. Looked for her again Friday but didn't see her. I'll be on the lookout for sure. No phone.Damn nice catch bro.

LustyB
08-26-17, 18:57
Jasmine is going to get a complex. I was talking to her a couple of days ago and she tried to get me to take her. I told her I was waiting for Shellie or Jerylynn, she started crying and I almost gave in, hate to see anyone that upset. She does have a nice rack which she kept jiggling thru my passenger window but she just didn't seem right so I passed. No Shellie or Jerylynn yet.That's actually what I told her when I saw her in DD. I said no that I was looking for Shellie or Jeri. I saw Shellie mid week, but when I flipped around she as already gone. Haven't seen Jerri in 2 weeks. I don't think she's on vacation. I'm still looking for Amy.

LustyB
08-27-17, 08:34
Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link, so I won't. Yet turtle boy sports blog (worcester people know turtle boy) has not one but two blog spots on her with pictures. Google up turtleboy sports blog, got to page 2, August 21 blogs. Picts and videos.

Enjoy.

LustyB
08-27-17, 18:09
One of our ladies is on vacation probably till spring. Not Shellie!

I don't think Jackson likes us to post details, so PM if you like.

LustyB
08-28-17, 14:32
Jesus I must be the only one keeping these girls in candy money. Shellie said she worked 7 hours Saturday and only had one date. Loop is dead; no mongers. Might explain the the lack of girls too. They got to be somewhere. They need their pharmaceuticals. I haven't even seen Crystal P. Far as I know she's not on vaca.

Greasy105
08-28-17, 16:04
Any way to put faces to shellie jerrlynne and the other girl always talked about?

Member #5633
08-28-17, 16:43
Any way to put faces to shellie jerrlynne and the other girl always talked about?Shellie is cute, brown hair, nice legs and struts down the street. You can find pics of her pretty easily. She has done some crazy shit. Unless there is a different one, the Jerrilyn I know is real thin, long black hair. I saw her last summer so not sure if it's the same one guys are talking about. Has kind of strut too. Kind of worn looking up close. Probably pretty hot when younger.

Bang Em All
08-28-17, 18:04
Jesus I must be the only one keeping these girls in candy money. Shellie said she worked 7 hours Saturday and only had one date. Loop is dead; no mongers. Might explain the the lack of girls too. They got to be somewhere. They need their pharmaceuticals. I haven't even seen Crystal P. Far as I know she's not on vaca.I've been trolling the strip in the morning anywhere between 4 and 6 and I've had no luck. Sunday morning the big black girl was flagging me down. Could she be any more obvious? Literally waving and yelling for my attention as I got within 1/4 mile of her. At 4 in the morning.

Then this morning I saw a girl standing on a corner. I'm pretty sure she was sleeping. Standing up. She looked decent too. But I wasn't about to lay on my horn at 4 am to wake her up.

LustyB
08-28-17, 18:13
I've been trolling the strip in the morning anywhere between 4 and 6 and I've had no luck. Sunday morning the big black girl was flagging me down. Could she be any more obvious? Literally waving and yelling for my attention as I got within 1/4 mile of her. At 4 in the morning.

Then this morning I saw a girl standing on a corner. I'm pretty sure she was sleeping. Standing up. She looked decent too. But I wasn't about to lay on my horn at 4 am to wake her up.Slow is an understatement. But it goes in cycles. A week ago today at 6 am, I counted 7-8 between DD and Tedechis. Since it's been slim pickings. I picked up Shellie yesterday but she was all that was out basically. I wasnt even looking yesterday, but Shellie chased me down and I couldn't pass it up. I saw 2 across from Micky d about 5. One was ok but I had to get home and wasn't really looking.

Ambrose
08-28-17, 20:59
Jesus I must be the only one keeping these girls in candy money. Shellie said she worked 7 hours Saturday and only had one date. Loop is dead; no mongers. Might explain the the lack of girls too. They got to be somewhere. They need their pharmaceuticals. I haven't even seen Crystal P. Far as I know she's not on vaca.I saw Crystal tonight, don't know if it's the same Crystal you're talking about, never tried her and never would. She's a little too screwed up for me. I saw her from a distance tonight with her back towards me. She actually looked half decent, tight yoga pants and a pink top, then I realized who it was and kept driving. Heidy was out tonight, also with a pink top on, she looked bored. Then Shiela came up to me in desperation asking for a date, a cheap on at that but I wasn't interested. She said nobody is around. So it's not only us that can't find anyone decent, the girls can't either but they aren't picky. Wish I had known Shellie was out on Saturday, I would have gone with her.

LadySniff
08-29-17, 01:49
Slow is an understatement. But it goes in cycles. A week ago today at 6 am, I counted 7-8 between DD and Tedechis. Since it's been slim pickings. I picked up Shellie yesterday but she was all that was out basically. I wasnt even looking yesterday, but Shellie chased me down and I couldn't pass it up. I saw 2 across from Micky d about 5. One was ok but I had to get home and wasn't really looking.No one can pass up Shellie. Crystal P, on the other hand, looks like shit. She was really hot, but now looks too damaged.

LustyB
08-29-17, 05:31
I saw Crystal tonight, don't know if it's the same Crystal you're talking about, never tried her and never would. She's a little too screwed up for me. I saw her from a distance tonight with her back towards me. She actually looked half decent, tight yoga pants and a pink top, then I realized who it was and kept driving. Heidy was out tonight, also with a pink top on, she looked bored. Then Shiela came up to me in desperation asking for a date, a cheap on at that but I wasn't interested. She said nobody is around. So it's not only us that can't find anyone decent, the girls can't either but they aren't picky. Wish I had known Shellie was out on Saturday, I would have gone with her.There's a couple of crystals. One from Webster, and then Crystal P. The Webster one is real quiet, all business. Cheap date. She just wants candy money. Crystal P is a trip. She's good if she's not sick.

I haven t seen Sheila in days. She'll do a cheap date if she's desperate. A Jackson will get it done. But she'll park anywhere. Don't let her take you to a spot. I think she'd do the deed parked right on Main, she doesn't give a shit.

You should have grabbbed Heidi. She def a mom type, but damn she's got game.

Wonder where the mongers are? LEO is around, but not that bad. Maybe guys are afraid. I like street mongering for the thrill of the hunt. It's not the BJ so much as the rush of finding a gem amongst the rough.

And I still have the residual smell of Jasmine in my car. Jesus.

PaidTheCost
08-29-17, 07:25
I would highly advise all mongering activities to cease for awhile. Saw a bunch of le all over last night, a decoy (who actually fits the description of Jasmine), undercover all over the place. You've been warned.

LustyB
08-29-17, 10:09
I would highly advise all mongering activities to cease for awhile. Saw a bunch of le all over last night, a decoy (who actually fits the description of Jasmine), undercover all over the place. You've been warned.I thought so. T&G court house records had 3 guys popped. No girls. Looks like a reverse sting. I figured it was coming with Clark being back in session yesterday. Lots of time and money wasted to bust 3 poor devils. Didn't take long. They may continue for a few days. If you monger, just get the ones you know or who look the part. Review the rules.

But I may take a break for a bit. Don't need to get accidentally get caught up in a jam.

You saw the decoy? Where was she set up? Near Clark?

Greasy105
08-29-17, 16:21
Has anyone been hunting down around Millbury Street I know sometimes they like to hang and hide down there.

Greasy105
08-29-17, 16:51
Only two girls out. Angie how looks like dogs hit. Which is too bad cause she use to have a sweet body. And crazy Victoria who is just too much of a loose cannon.

LustyB
08-29-17, 17:32
Just came they on my way home from work.

Christ a mighty!! Saw more LEO than you could shake a stick at.

Saw Heidi get scooped down by Micky D's. Hope it wasn't a UC. Several blue and whites, UC SUVs. Those UC guys are as Obvious as the day is long. Big cop grill guards on the little mini SUV, guy driving with a marine corp hair cut. Several tow trucks cruising around. I think I spotted the UC decoy just up from DD. Black / Hispanic girl, skinny, half shirt and tight blue jeans. Looked too clean. I was stopped in traffic right in front of her. Had flip flops on and her feet looked too clean and pedicured. Real SW have tore up feet and fingernails.

Did one more loop and got the fuck out of there. Like I said, I hope Heidi was careful. LEO is working it hard.

Ambrose
08-30-17, 14:53
Only two girls out. Angie how looks like dogs hit. Which is too bad cause she use to have a sweet body. And crazy Victoria who is just too much of a loose cannon.Agree, Angie used to look real good last year. I saw her a few months ago, she asked me for a ride. She looked like she got beat up so I asked what happened. She said a couple of black guys hit her. Too bad she was good for a while. Gave her a few bucks when she got out, I feel bad for her.

Don't know Victoria but I think I might like her if she's a loose canon. Got a description of her?

Bang Em All
08-30-17, 16:08
I was driving the strip this afternoon. I had companions so I couldn't do anything unfortunately. Of course that's when I see what I believe to be a pretty hot SW. Perhaps someone could shed some light on her. Usually I'm looking early in the morning so I don't get to see the second shift girls. Anyway this girl was walking by Clark towards the church when I saw her. Short gym type shorts. Tank top. Dyed red hair. Not bright red but more like deep red. Braided hair.

She wasn't a student. I could tell by the way she was strutting her stuff up the street. Like she fucking owned it.

If I was alone I would've at least tried to scoop her and if she looked as good up close would have tried for full too.

Greasy105
08-30-17, 17:34
Wow did 2 solid laps. Pickings are SLIM!. Mets some heavy set chic by Mc down. Opened her mouth to talk. 3 teeth. And some short older brown hair woman. Late forties she asked me if I was all set and I've never seen her before in my Spider Sense is kind of went off.

LadySniff
08-30-17, 17:43
Wow did 2 solid laps. Pickings are SLIM!. Mets some heavy set chic by Mc down. Opened her mouth to talk. 3 teeth. And some short older brown hair woman. Late forties she asked me if I was all set and I've never seen her before in my Spider Sense is kind of went off.Sounds like Sheila. She'll take care of you. 👍.

LustyB
08-30-17, 18:53
Wow did 2 solid laps. Pickings are SLIM!. Mets some heavy set chic by Mc down. Opened her mouth to talk. 3 teeth. And some short older brown hair woman. Late forties she asked me if I was all set and I've never seen her before in my Spider Sense is kind of went off.I probably passed you! I didn't see shit. But I only made 2 loops. Wasn't really looking to pick anyone up, just looping to see what was there, now if I saw Shellie, I would have made time. She must not have been out or on a date. If she's out and sees my monger mobile, she practically throws herself in front of it. She knows I'll usually pick her up.

Where'd you see the short brown haired one? Could have been Heidi. She's usually by Tedechis when I've seen her out. She's not everybodies cup of tea, but she gives awesome head. Didn't even see Sheila out. She's usually trolling around during evening rush.

LustyB
08-30-17, 18:59
Anyway this girl was walking by Clark towards the church when I saw her. Short gym type shorts. Tank top. Dyed red hair. Not bright red but more like deep red. Braided hair.

She wasn't a student. I could tell by the way she was strutting her stuff up the street. Like she fucking owned it.

If I was alone I would've at least tried to scoop her and if she looked as good up close would have tried for full too.Could have been Ambrose' barefoot red head he reported on a month ago. I've seen her too. Walks fast. Can't figure out if she's working or not.

Ambrose
08-30-17, 21:06
Late forties she asked me if I was all set and I've never seen her before in my Spider Sense is kind of went off.That was definitely Shiela.

Ambrose
08-30-17, 21:09
Could have been Ambrose' barefoot red head he reported on a month ago. I've seen her too. Walks fast. Can't figure out if she's working or not.Oh man, that sounds like her. I think I would take the chance now even knowing what's going down in Main South, that girl is smoking hot.

LustyB
08-31-17, 12:22
That was definitely Shiela.You probably right.

Member #5633
09-01-17, 11:27
Anybody seen her? Real name is Yadira, or Yadi. Petite Latina. Picked her up last summer in front of her building. The lighter colored place across from the why. She was dressed really hot, almost too hot. Tight jeans, heels, nice jacket and larger than normal SW bag. But she was talking with the locals, not just walking by. Shot the look and she came over. BBBJ down at the cemetery. Lost her #, not even sure if she is around.

LustyB
09-01-17, 15:22
Anybody seen her? Real name is Yadira, or Yadi. Petite Latina. Picked her up last summer in front of her building. The lighter colored place across from the why. She was dressed really hot, almost too hot. Tight jeans, heels, nice jacket and larger than normal SW bag. But she was talking with the locals, not just walking by. Shot the look and she came over. BBBJ down at the cemetery. Lost her #, not even sure if she is around.I posted this a couple pages back. You've been warned. .

I saw her in DD. Talked to her a bit. Said her name was Jasmine. She wanted to "hang out" but I said no. I was looking for Shellie or Jeri. Anyway, about 45 minutes later I found nothing. Went back toward DD and Jasmine was walking up Allen. That should have been my first warning. I rememered the above review and figured what the hell. Same black and gold yoga pants. Pretty face.

Pickings have gotten slim lately. Not sure where they've all gone.

I'm sure she'd be ok if she wasn't high on H. Banging body.

Member #5633
09-01-17, 15:45
I posted this a couple pages back. You've been warned. .

I'm sure she'd be ok if she wasn't high on H. Banging body.If it is the same girl, she must have really gone down hill. She was clean, coherent and straight when I saw her. She looked great, like she was going to a club and this was on a Saturday morning. If she was not hanging with those clowns I would have thought she was just a hot civi walking by. There are some real horror shows walking around, as I am sure you have all seen. Very sad actually.

LustyB
09-01-17, 18:26
If it is the same girl, she must have really gone down hill. She was clean, coherent and straight when I saw her. She looked great, like she was going to a club and this was on a Saturday morning. If she was not hanging with those clowns I would have thought she was just a hot civi walking by. There are some real horror shows walking around, as I am sure you have all seen. Very sad actually.Probably the same girl. Petite Hispanic spinner. Nice ass, small tits, pretty face. Not sure how long she's been on the H. Didn't notice any old track marks and her face wasn't picked. But she is / has been on it. Like I said, she was straight when I saw her in DD. Half hour alter, gonzo and scratching. When I left her at DD, she was with 2 shady characters, guy and a 40 something women that was street worn. Headed toward Allen / Oread. When I picked her up, she was coming down the hill on Allen. Known drug houses up there on top of the street. I'm sure that's where she'd been. I picked her up because she was friendly in DD and was very coherent. Also didn't notice the "not so fresh smell".
Hell, I don't care so much if they use, that's part of the street girl thing. If you can find ones that don't use, great. I just dont like to pick them up when they are out of it.

MacGuy77
09-01-17, 19:43
Uncle LEO is all over the place on Main tonight, I counted 6 marked and 3 unmarked between DD and McD's.

Ambrose
09-01-17, 20:39
Probably the same girl. Petite Hispanic spinner. Nice ass, small tits, pretty face. Not sure how long she's been on the H. Didn't notice any old track marks and her face wasn't picked. But she is / has been on it. Like I said, she was straight when I saw her in DD. Half hour alter, gonzo and scratching. When I left her at DD, she was with 2 shady characters, guy and a 40 something women that was street worn. Headed toward Allen / Oread. When I picked her up, she was coming down the hill on Allen. Known drug houses up there on top of the street. I'm sure that's where she'd been. I picked her up because she was friendly in DD and was very coherent. Also didn't notice the "not so fresh smell".
Hell, I don't care so much if they use, that's part of the street girl thing. If you can find ones that don't use, great. I just dont like to pick them up when they are out of it.Sounds like there are 2 Jasmines. The one you saw, the smelly one, you said is petite with small tits. The one I was talking to was not petite, at least 5' 8" and maybe 140 lbs, with nice tits, no way they could be mistaken for small. She had a hole in her chest from an operation.

LustyB
09-02-17, 08:22
There could be 2. I think Sputty's Jasmine might be the one I scooped. If yours was 140 with bigger tits, it's definitely not the one I scooped.

Hell, how many Crystals are there! Ha!

LustyB
09-02-17, 09:06
Uncle LEO is all over the place on Main tonight, I counted 6 marked and 3 unmarked between DD and McD's.Thank Clark for starting the school year for that. Happens every fall. By October it'll be closer to normal. My question is. Where do the girls go? I trolled the side and back streets yesterday and couldn't find any. There was a LEO just sitting in his SUV in the park. They definitely watching shit down there.

The girls still need to eat and have candy money. It's also the first of the month. Any of them on gov't assistance have gotten a check yesterday so they're all set for a week or so.

Ambrose
09-02-17, 13:04
Thank Clark for starting the school year for that. Happens every fall. By October it'll be closer to normal. My question is. Where do the girls go? I trolled the side and back streets yesterday and couldn't find any. There was a LEO just sitting in his SUV in the park. They definitely watching shit down there.

The girls still need to eat and have candy money. It's also the first of the month. Any of them on gov't assistance have gotten a check yesterday so they're all set for a week or so.Be careful on the side streets, they are not as safe from LE as you might think. Yesterday I saw 3 at different times in marked cruisers either coming from or going up side streets between DD and Crystal park. You can be sure if marked are going up & down side streets unmarked will be too.

LustyB
09-02-17, 17:52
Not much this afternoon. 5 pm, saw a BSW on the corner by the liquor store. About 130,5'5, long curly orange hair. Kinda dancing on the corner. Gave me a long look and started toward the car while I was sitting at the light. Shook my head no. If I had more time, maybe, but she had PITA written all over it. Didn't have time to mess with that.

Saw another one with a boyfriend down past Hammond. Shot me a stare. Didn't get a good look. Shorter black hair, thin. Wasn't interested at all. Sheila was trolling down by St. Peter's with Crystal the witch, not Crystal P. Decided to pass on that too. Flipped around at Webster Sqaure and made a last pass. No others appeared, so I cut home. No LEO that I could see. No marked or unmarked that were obviousl.

LadySniff
09-02-17, 20:18
I hear she's in Chicopee. If anyone knows her last name, pm me.

LustyB
09-03-17, 12:22
Be careful on the side streets, they are not as safe from LE as you might think. Yesterday I saw 3 at different times in marked cruisers either coming from or going up side streets between DD and Crystal park. You can be sure if marked are going up & down side streets unmarked will be too.Oh I know. I just see the girls on the side streets some. I hate it when I see one coming down a side steet then turn into Main just when I pass them. I won't flip around in the middle of the street so invariably I miss them when I circle the block. I don't give 2 shits if a LEO sees me pick one up. I'm sure they have in the past. I just watch the rear view driving away. Don't need any of them following me to a spot.

On another note, anyone seen Amy? She's about 5'7, C cups, hairs kinda brownish dirty blond mix, longer length, wears it braided.

Greasy105
09-03-17, 16:21
How much does shelia do dome for? I see her more and more now.

LustyB
09-03-17, 16:38
How much does shelia do dome for? I see her more and more now.She'll ask for $40, but I've gotten her for $30 once and a Jackson once. Depends on how many dates she's had that day. It's not bad, but there's better out there. She's just not my type. Kinda mechanical.

Don't let her pick a spot. She's not very careful or discrete. She told me once on the way to my spot if it were up to her she'd just pull over on the corner. First time I scooped her, she had me pull over between 2 parked cars on a street; during broad daylight. I did it, but damn I had my head on a swivel. She'll do BBBJ, no cover needed unless you just want it. I used one first time I scooped her and all she did was gripe about it. Wanted it bb. Go figure.
Pick her up and report back how it was. She's fine, go for it.

LustyB
09-03-17, 16:55
Had to go to a local store near Webster sq so I thought I'd check it out. You know, for informational purposes. LOL.

Pouring rain so I figured I wouldn't see shit. And I was correct. Until I got to DD. Driving towards down town I saw a short, barely 5 foot darker skinned Hispanic spinner going in the opposite direction. Black yoga pants, black zip up hoody, purple socks, and those Adidis slip on slides. Long brown hair, in a pony tail, purple tint on the pony tail. Shot her a look, she nodded. I pulled into DD parking lot and waited. She turned around and followed me. I got out the car because I wanted a coffee. She had pick marks on her face so she likes candy, but she was perfectly straight at that point. Wanted $2 to get something to eat. I waited for it. Here it comes. She asked. "do you date". I said I've been known too. LOL.

Said her name was. Get this. Crystal. Must be the 4th one out there. I'd never seen her before. She said a Jackson would get it done. Who was I to argue. Got her in the car drove to a secluded spot, and got some quality dome.

Who says they're not out in the rain!

Oh, I asked her about Amy. She said she knew her and that she was preggers. So might be a pregnant SW out here this fall and winter. So which one of you BB mongers is responsible? .

Ambrose
09-04-17, 21:06
I'm getting so when I get a day off I'm bored. I made 3 trips to Main South today, not really looking to pick up anyone just to see who is out. Mid morning, not much happening except what looked like a dead guy on the sidewalk being checked by Worcester's finest. Few minutes later an ambulance took him away. Only saw 2 SWs out. Then around noon I saw Shellie having what looked like an argument with some guy on a bike. A few more girls out, Heidi getting scooped right on Main in front of McDs. WTF, it's no wonder these guys get arrested. Then around 8 pm I was having coffee at the coffee shop by McDs and I saw what looked like a new cute spinner in the distance. I bolted from the coffee shop to see her and I should have known from the way she walked that it was Sheila.

LustyB
09-05-17, 05:13
Then around noon I saw Shellie having what looked like an argument with some guy on a bike.
Pharmacist.

Heidi getting scooped right on Main in front of McDs.
.I've warned her about that a number of times.

I bolted from the coffee shop to see her and I should have known from the way she walked that it was Sheila.Lololololol.
Short strides, almost a shuffle

LustyB
09-05-17, 09:15
Went thru on my way to work about 6:15 AM. Saw 2. One close to the park. Didn't get a good look she was preoccupied with something. I'm pretty sure she was working. Second one was walking away from downtown about a block down from DD. For sure working. Hard look, wanted me to pull over. Didn't recognize her. About 5'6, 120, black and pink leggings pulled up to her calves, pink flip flops, tank with a zipper fleece. Long brown hair, looked wet like she just got out of the shower. Nice legs. She was good to go and I'd have scooped her in a second but was headed to work and couldn't spare the half hour. Up by Micky d, there was an ambulance, fire truck, and 2 LEO at that apt building across the street. Kinda spooked me when I got on Main and saw the activity until I figured out it was probably a sick call and not a bust.

Cackalope
09-05-17, 10:17
Not a lot out last night. Hot brunette by Jackson got scooped before I could grab her. Jessica was the only pretty thing I could find. Word on the street is she's got aids, so I don't do anything with her. Just had her talk dirty and open her mouth wide and stroke me til I bust a nut in it without putting it in her mouth. For 15. Don't take chances always be safe.

Greasy105
09-05-17, 17:05
Just did a few laps. Nothing. Streets are dead. Should maybe check Millbury st? I did see Angie with red hair today. Whish her head game wasn't so terrible. Also I saw Sara O. She's hungry to dates. Girl has a mouth. Saw Kiki too. She's my safe go to. Does a great job and is a sweet non addict.

Ambrose
09-05-17, 17:51
I took my coffee break today a little out of the way at the coffee shop beside McDs, love their coffee. As I was leaving I think I saw Shellie, faded jeans shorts and jeans top. If it was Shellie, the jeans shorts didn't do her ass justice. Maybe it wasn't her but looked like her from a distance. If I wasn't working I would have taken a better look and scooped her if it was her.

LustyB
09-05-17, 18:13
Just did a few laps. Nothing. Streets are dead. Should maybe check Millbury st? I did see Angie with red hair today. Whish her head game wasn't so terrible. Also I saw Sara O. She's hungry to dates. Girl has a mouth. Saw Kiki too. She's my safe go to. Does a great job and is a sweet non addict.I probably passed you. I picked Shellie up around 4:45 down by the park. She was sashaying down Main in a tiny pair of shorts and a barely there tank top. Head game was good as ever, but the streets are taking its toll. Legs are looking a little rough. Nodded off on me when I was returning her to her walking spot. Had to wake her up.

As I was going home, I spotted Sheila walking up from McDonalds.
And I've trolled Millbury St on and off for the last month. Never see shit.

Cackalope
09-06-17, 01:06
Does anybody know if Shellie does anal? I'm looking for a girl who can take a really good pounding in the shithole.

Greasy105
09-06-17, 05:11
Does anybody know if Shellie does anal? I'm looking for a girl who can take a really good pounding in the shithole.According to the paper she's on vacation I believe.... Never mind just read earlier reports

Greasy105
09-06-17, 05:17
Little busier today. 8 or 9 girls mostly unfamiliar face. Saw Angie. And I caved in. Not the worst 15 I've ever spent.

Bang Em All
09-06-17, 06:02
Little busier today. 8 or 9 girls mostly unfamiliar face. Saw Angie. And I caved in. Not the worst 15 I've ever spent.5:45 this morning and didn't see a single one out. Although I did see one girl cross the street in front of the coffee shop next to mcds. Looked like that blonde girl Rachel that posted on BP awhile back. Big pink glasses on. Long floral print dress. She started talking to a couple of people on the street there. Not sure. Didn't really look like a SW.

LustyB
09-06-17, 09:10
5:45 this morning and didn't see a single one out. Although I did see one girl cross the street in front of the coffee shop next to mcds. Looked like that blonde girl Rachel that posted on BP awhile back. Big pink glasses on. Long floral print dress. She started talking to a couple of people on the street there. Not sure. Didn't really look like a SW.They must scurry out of there by 6 am. I've been thru between 6-6:30 am before and see very little. I did see 7-8 on a Monday morning s couple weeks ago about 6. I think they disappear when it starts to get light. Maybe they will be out a little later when sunrise gets later. It's like they're vampires! The overnight crew seems to be a different bunch than the day shift. Although there is overlap, the girls I've seen in the early morning are not the same ones. Overnight bunch seems to be s little more rough looking. The dark covers a multitude of pick marks and missing teeth.

Hellava hobby we have, eh? Heh heh.

Greasy105
09-06-17, 15:40
Anyone seen her. She's super entertaining to watch. I think she's skipped town tho.

Greasy105
09-06-17, 18:03
Looking for a couple of positive I'd's. One is an older woman. Definitely over 50 tall thin white blonde. Walking at 6 in a pink shirt. Goes by candy maybe. And the other black hair spinner with a big nose.

LustyB
09-06-17, 18:36
Looking for a couple of positive I'd's. One is an older woman. Definitely over 50 tall thin white blonde. Walking at 6 in a pink shirt. Goes by candy maybe. And the other black hair spinner with a big nose.Don't know but I saw both of them about 5:15. The black hair one I thought about scooping. She was down by DD. I've seen her before on and off. The one in pink I never have seen before.

Greasy105
09-06-17, 18:53
Don't know but I saw both of them about 5:15. The black hair one I thought about scooping. She was down by DD. I've seen her before on and off. The one in pink I never have seen before.I have a Pic but I can't make it up load. None of them. I can send you the pic. I see the blonde ALOT.

LustyB
09-06-17, 19:08
I have a Pic but I can't make it up load. None of them. I can send you the pic. I see the blonde ALOT.Check your pm.

After thinking about it, there were 2 in pink. I saw one in a pink hoody. I think the one your talking about had on a pink top, jeans, about 45-50. I thought it was Sheila at first. But the hair was too long as I got closer.

The spinner with big nose in still thinking about. She looked a little bit liked she was tweaking. She was walking but kinda hiding in doorways as she walked. Like I said, I regret not scooping her. Something about her look made think she might give good dome. Besides, she looked goood in that half shirt. Flat stomach, and wet from the rain.

I dread the cold weather when they have to put on clothes.

Greasy105
09-07-17, 05:14
430 am. Dead not a soul. Buy 445 it was like the hoe train rolled in 8-10 hanging around mickey days. All very rough. Saw shelia. Saw a taller brunette in a red track suit with an umbrella. She actually looked good. But I have to see new girls for a bit before we hang out. Maybe some one knows her. She was definitely working.

Skatar018
09-07-17, 05:57
You can do it, it's not that hard to post pictures, back in July you posted about not being able to post pictures, I responded with links of how to.

I have a Pic but I can't make it up load. None of them. I can send you the pic. I see the blonde ALOT.It's at most a half hour learning curve, make a copy of the picture & edit the copied resolution. The site has a max resolution limit & if the picture is larger then the sites limit the picture will not up load.

Other considerations from my own experience are girls finding out that you posted their pictures, some little snitch down loading or showing the girls the pictures you took & posted or worse yet blaming you for the pictures they took & post. I've also had a girl tell me that LE rolled up on her & showed her a picture from the site. All in all I say frig them & I don't let none of it stop me from posting pictures. If you need more help to post pictures let me know, but try it on your own first, self help is the best teacher.

LustyB
09-07-17, 10:41
I've also had a girl tell me that LE rolled up on her & showed her a picture from the site. All in all I say frig them & I don't let none of it stop me from posting pictures. .Ha. I have no doubt a girl told you that. But LEO knows who all these girls are. They hardly have to get a picture off a site like this. LEO can read this site all they want. Means shit. I guess it could scare a girl though who wasn't savvy. Yea, fuck it, post away.

LustyB
09-08-17, 17:46
Made a run down the Main drag after work. Coming up Main from chandler, I spotted a brunette spinner I've never seen before. I was stuck in wicked traffic so I basically had eye contact with her for a few blocks. She turned down a side street thinking I was going to turn and pick her up. I pulled into DD, got out and went on and got coffee. When I came our, I talked to her briefly. Said her name was Priscilla. Cute girl. Couldn't have been more than 18-20. But man was she marked up.

Another one was out front. Said her name was Josalin. Tall, brown hair, long legs, denim mini. But she looked dope sick.

Made a few more loops then went home. On my way out of the area, I saw Sheila by Webster sq. She was looking rough.

Ambrose
09-08-17, 22:06
Made a run down the Main drag after work. Coming up Main from chandler, I spotted a brunette spinner I've never seen before. I was stuck in wicked traffic so I basically had eye contact with her for a few blocks. She turned down a side street thinking I was going to turn and pick her up. I pulled into DD, got out and went on and got coffee. When I came our, I talked to her briefly. Said her name was Priscilla. Cute girl. Couldn't have been more than 18-20. But man was she marked up.

Another one was out front. Said her name was Josalin. Tall, brown hair, long legs, denim mini. But she looked dope sick.

Made a few more loops then went home. On my way out of the area, I saw Sheila by Webster sq. She was looking rough.I also saw Josalin late this afternoon. I was beginning to think there is nothing left on the streets of interest to me, now that my 2 favorites, Samantha and Jerilynn are on a state funded vacation. Shellie has seen better days, last time I saw her she didn't appeal to me, she could have been having a bad day. After seeing Josalin there might still be an interest on the streets for me. The long legs looked good, will probably pick her up next time I see her.

LustyB
09-09-17, 08:29
I thought about both of them, but I needed to get home. Pricilla was interesting, but the long legs on Josilon would be hard to pass up if I had the time. At that point, she looked liked she was kind of out of it.

And yes, Shellie is getting kinda rough. I think she's hitting the candy pretty hard. I think I said last time I picked her up she was falling asleep on me. Maybe I hit her right after she had some sweets, but she's going down hill. Service was still ok, but I've had better from her.

I have some time to kill this afternoon. I'll go and see what I can find. Need to find another go to besides Shellie. Wish I could find Amy. If I could spot that one I saw the other day in the rain with the big nose, I'd scoop her.

LustyB
09-09-17, 20:08
So I spent the better part of the afternoon trolling. Not a great lot to pick from let me tell you. Saw the little Hispanic girl Crystal that I gave the $2 to at DD last week. Decided not to scoop her, but with what I ended up with I should have.

I got out there about 2 pm. About 3, I found a tall, long legged blonde. Pretty skinny, face wasn't bad, denim short shorts, tank top, flip flops. Got her in the car and her teeth were all jacked up. Talked to her a bit and I had a legit crack ho in the monger mobile. Got her to a spot where we actually got out of the car into some woods. Got an outdoor blow. I covered it up, my choice, and she started. About a minute in, she started "baby are you close"? No god dammit, keep sucking ***** or I'll never finish. Fuck I hate that. The more you keep asking me, the longer it's going to take. Finally finished, but damn I had to really keep my mind on it and call her dirty names to get me there. Dropped her off at DD. For the fucking life of me, I can't remember her name. Jackson got it done. I don't think $100 would have made it any better. Said she usually get $80 for a quicky when she works back page. Well then post an ad! Would NOT repeat. I'll remember her name at some point.

Went home and killed an hour and went back about 4:30. Still didn't see much. Saw a toothless, greasy looking gal down by Moynahans. No way. Determined to find something before I went home. Finally found a PAWG about 30. Yoga pants, sneakers, black hoody, dirty blonde up in a bun. Tats on her neck, ankles. Got her in the car and she started complaining. Got no money, got a kid at home, no guys, blah blah blah. Should have booted her. I don't think she was on candy, just broke. But the PAWG ass I had to see. Got her to a spot, complained about that. It told her I never had a problem where we were. Covered up and she started. Then she stopped and said I need the money. Well fuck. Argued with her then I gave in. We were way the fuck away from where I scooped her so I didn't figure she'd run. But damn she did NOT want to be there. Lackluster job. Had to DIY finish cause it wasn't getting it done. I did feel up that big ass so that was something. Name was Jen. Needless to say, wil not repeat.

Pickings are SLIM. Need new talent.

Both girls did say it's been really slow. Not many guys out doing the loop. The one I can't remember the name said she had been out since 9 am and I was the first scoop. Jesus, may have to take a break until it's gets better.

Ambrose
09-09-17, 20:41
I have some time to kill this afternoon. I'll go and see what I can find. Need to find another go to besides Shellie. Wish I could find Amy. If I could spot that one I saw the other day in the rain with the big nose, I'd scoop her.Well I hope you had better luck than me. I was out late afternoon and saw nothing. I'll take another look tonight but my hopes aren't up.

Ambrose
09-09-17, 23:16
Determined to find something before I went home. Finally found a PAWG about 30. It's not in the abbreviations in the forum and I tried to come up with something on my own, nada. So what does it mean?

Phat Assed White Girl

I'll never understand the attraction, no judging mind you, just don't get it.

A2

Ambrose
09-09-17, 23:22
Went back out again tonight and saw absolutely nothing. Looks like LE has done a fine job getting the girls off the streets. Now lets see if they can do some real good, get the real criminals behind bars.

LustyB
09-10-17, 08:51
It's not in the abbreviations in the forum and I tried to come up with something on my own, nada. So what does it mean?

Phat Assed White Girl

I'll never understand the attraction, no judging mind you, just don't get it.

A2Ha! Sorry, I thought people would know. Not exactly a BBW at all. Think black chick ass on a white girl.

LustyB
09-10-17, 08:55
Went back out again tonight and saw absolutely nothing. Looks like LE has done a fine job getting the girls off the streets. Now lets see if they can do some real good, get the real criminals behind bars.Yup. Maybe they all on vacation.

They're out there. Just huddled in doorways, slinking around parked cars, etc. Not obvious at all. It's really hit of miss. Got to burn a lot of gas to find much. It's not like it was couple months ago where you make one loop and have 6-7 to pick from.

I was told that Clark gave a huge grant to WPD to help with the candy and ho situation. Like I said, when the money runs out, it'll be back to normal in a month or 2. Girls still have to eat, smoke Newports and buy candy.

Greasy105
09-10-17, 10:25
When there is a drought call Kiki or Sara O. They handle it. Even fat Victoria was fun. Woman was a natural born cocksucker.

LustyB
09-10-17, 11:16
Last few I've picked up had little skill, but damm the attitude was terrible. I can over look some diminshed skill of the attitude was better. Jerilynn had decent skill, but her attitude was over the top awesome.

A lackluster blow job along with a shitty attitude makes for a piss poor ho.

Didn't see Heidi or Sheila yesterday. I'd scoop Heidi in a minute if I could have found her.

Ambrose
09-10-17, 14:47
Last few I've picked up had little skill, but damm the attitude was terrible. I can over look some diminshed skill of the attitude was better. Jerilynn had decent skill, but her attitude was over the top awesome.

A lackluster blow job along with a shitty attitude makes for a piss poor ho.

Didn't see Heidi or Sheila yesterday. I'd scoop Heidi in a minute if I could have found her.Got to agree, Jerilynn's attitude was top notch, skills were good too but it was her attitude that "hooked" me and she knew it. When she saw me she just came over and got in, no questions asked.

Heidi is out today, saw her around noon.

Ambrose
09-10-17, 19:16
Just passed through Main South (6 PM). Sheila was out doing her shuffle, saw Josalin wearing that short jeans skirt, then around Piedmont I saw a black spinner, dyed red hair wearing a camouflage outfit. It looked a little like Angie but I couldn't be sure. I didn't have time to stop, now I wish I had. Anyone know if that sounded like Angie? I heard she dyed her hair and didn't look good. First time I picked her up she looked good then the second time I picked her up she looked like hell. If this was her she looks good again. Also saw a heavy girl, and now that I know what a PAWG is I can say she is a PAWG. LOL, of no interest to me.

LustyB
09-10-17, 19:55
Heidi is out today, saw her around noon.Fuck. Why couldn't she be out yesterday. I couldn't get out today. Had to do domestic stuff around the house today.

Heidi's older and her look isn't everybody's cup of tea, but girls got skill and a good attitude. And she's a clean, non candy user.

Yesterday was an absolute abomination. First day I've had with nobody around ALL day so I could do a lot of scouting. Two pickups and both left a lot to be desired. Like I said, the second one I'd have been better off staying home and jerking it to PornHub.

LustyB
09-11-17, 18:24
. Also saw a heavy girl, and now that I know what a PAWG is I can say she is a PAWG. LOL, of no interest to me.Now a true PAWG isn't really fat. Just a big black ass on a white chick.

LustyB
09-11-17, 19:53
I said I wasn't going today, but like a SW, I had to have my fix. Hit Kelly square then Main about 5 pm. Went all the way to Webster sq, didn't see shit. Turned around, went all the way to Chandler, flipped on Myrtle, did the turn back to Main via Wellington. Ho train came thru. Saw the first chick I had Saturday just up from the why. Had my passenger window rolled down. She saw me sitting stopped in traffic. Hollered at me if I wanted to go again. Shook my head no told her I had to get home. I lied. I did asked her name, Bella.

Got past DD and god dammit there was Jen skullking down the street. She was the second one I had Saturday. Nope, passed on that. Got down to the park and there were 3 walking. Didn't recognize 2, the other was Sheila. Then, I heard a yell through my open passenger side window. I heard " Puunnnkkiiiinnnn" And she was running after me so fast she lost a flip flop. Shellie! Shorty shorts and tank top. Well fuck. I told myself if she got in the car fucked up agsin, I was telling her no. Well, she was on her game today so ok. Great attitude and BBBJ was good as ever. Even got her shorts down. No panties. Got 2 fingers in her tight box and rubbed her clit while she was blowing me. I think I got her off.

Ambrose
09-11-17, 21:15
Now a true PAWG isn't really fat. Just a big black ass on a white chick.I never was good with acronyms, appreciate the lesson though.

Ambrose
09-11-17, 21:37
Anyone know anything about the blonde that walks the strip back and forth? Looks like she has a nice body, nice legs, great ass and she works it real good as she walks. Problem is, she looks mad at the world. I saw her today around 6:30 or 7 pm, red shorts, white top. She wasn't looking at cars very obviously, more like out of the corner of her eye. I've seen her off and on for a couple of weeks. I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on someone new considering all the cleaning up going on.

Cackalope
09-11-17, 22:35
Your lucky. I've been trying to find her but I can only get out late nights and she hasn't been out lately.

I said I wasn't going today, but like a SW, I had to have my fix. Hit Kelly square then Main about 5 pm. Went all the way to Webster sq, didn't see shit. Turned around, went all the way to Chandler, flipped on Myrtle, did the turn back to Main via Wellington. Ho train came thru. Saw the first chick I had Saturday just up from the why. Had my passenger window rolled down. She saw me sitting stopped in traffic. Hollered at me if I wanted to go again. Shook my head no told her I had to get home. I lied. I did asked her name, Bella.

Got past DD and god dammit there was Jen skullking down the street. She was the second one I had Saturday. Nope, passed on that. Got down to the park and there were 3 walking. Didn't recognize 2, the other was Sheila. Then, I heard a yell through my open passenger side window. I heard " Puunnnkkiiiinnnn" And she was running after me so fast she lost a flip flop. Shellie! Shorty shorts and tank top. Well fuck. I told myself if she got in the car fucked up agsin, I was telling her no. Well, she was on her game today so ok. Great attitude and BBBJ was good as ever. Even got her shorts down. No panties. Got 2 fingers in her tight box and rubbed her clit while she was blowing me. I think I got her off.

LustyB
09-12-17, 05:35
Your lucky. I've been trying to find her but I can only get out late nights and she hasn't been out lately.She's usually out in the afternoon / evening. Like 3-8. Just beware she's a little hit or miss. She's on the candy here and there so if she's just had a bite, she can be not so great.

LustyB
09-12-17, 10:51
Went thru this morning about 6:15. Nothing out until I got to Moynahans. Pricilla was out in front. She's the spinner I talked to at DD last week. If I see her again in the afternoon when I have time I'm going to scoop her. She's cute.

Saw a couple others I didn't recognize rounding the corner from the Pennywise. Had the hoodies up and were with their handlers / pharmacists and didn't get a good look.

Greasy105
09-12-17, 16:53
Nothing. Not a one.

Glenn Q
09-12-17, 17:52
I also saw Josalin late this afternoon. I was beginning to think there is nothing left on the streets of interest to me, now that my 2 favorites, Samantha and Jerilynn are on a state funded vacation. Shellie has seen better days, last time I saw her she didn't appeal to me, she could have been having a bad day. After seeing Josalin there might still be an interest on the streets for me. The long legs looked good, will probably pick her up next time I see her.Wonder if you could share a little more description on josalin (Jocelyn)? I met up with a Jocelyn on Dot Ave in Boston a few months back. A little taller, shoulder-length dirty blonde hair, attractive face, nice legs (not skinny but not fat either), in a sundress and sandals. Would have definitely thought of her as a civi but for the time of night / morning I first spotted her.

Had a great attitude and sense of humor. Saw her twice and then she disappeared. Said she was not from Boston. Wondering if that's her in Worcester? If it is, I'd definitely make the trip. One of the best around.

LustyB
09-12-17, 18:42
Nothing. Not a one.They were there at 5. Saw 4. Mostly didn't recognize them. One cute blonde in a dress with tats. One a little more rugged about 40. Rachel was out and saw Sheila with witch Crystal down by Micky D's.

Except for Crystal and Sheila, the rest were between Chandler and Hammond. Do the loop all the way down to myrtle, loop back on Wellington. I think since Clark started back, they'll be between Micky D's and Webster sq, then from chandler to just past Hammond. If you just loop from Webster sq to DD, you'll miss them. Seems like Leo won't mess with them if they're closer to either end of Main.

Dangbee
09-12-17, 21:17
Picked her up around cambridge st area and took her to the spot. Asked asked me for twenty to help her out. On my way to the spot she was out of it. Talking to her self and responding to my questions in a very low voice. I was kind of creeped out but I listened to the little head and kept going. Got to the spot and things fell extremely fast from there. She was rushing me to get hard Ang get the coat on. I could only touch the girls, I was a little heated about that but then out of the blue she starts talking to herself saying " demons leave me in the name of Jesus". My bosak deflated faster that Brady's footballs. Then I told her; that's it where you want me to drop you off. I'm crazy worried she's going to flip out on me. I dropped her off peacefully. Wow.

Greasy105
09-13-17, 04:21
They were there at 5. Saw 4. Mostly didn't recognize them. One cute blonde in a dress with tats. One a little more rugged about 40. Rachel was out and saw Sheila with witch Crystal down by Micky D's.
Except for Crystal and Sheila, the rest were between Chandler and Hammond. Do the loop all the way down to myrtle, loop back on Wellington. I think since Clark started back, they'll be between Micky D's and Webster sq, then from chandler to just past Hammond. If you just loop from Webster sq to DD, you'll miss them. Seems like Leo won't mess with them if they're closer to either end of Main.I meant to revise that report. Say the blonde with the stripey long dress at the why. Looked kind of hippie. My curcuit is compare foods to mill st basically.

LustyB
09-13-17, 05:27
Wonder if you could share a little more description on josalin (Jocelyn)? I met up with a Jocelyn on Dot Ave in Boston a few months back. A little taller, shoulder-length dirty blonde hair, attractive face, nice legs (not skinny but not fat either), in a sundress and sandals. Would have definitely thought of her as a civi but for the time of night / morning I first spotted her.

Had a great attitude and sense of humor. Saw her twice and then she disappeared. Said she was not from Boston. Wondering if that's her in Worcester? If it is, I'd definitely make the trip. One of the best around.The Jocelyn here has brown hair. Lots of marks on her legs from candy use. Pretty well out of it hen I talked to her, but I think she just had a shot of sleepy juice.

LustyB
09-13-17, 05:33
I meant to revise that report. Say the blonde with the stripey long dress at the why. Looked kind of hippie. My curcuit is compare foods to mill st basically.That's a good loop. Like I said, seems most of the action is between Gardner to Chandler, then down by McDonald.

The hippie chick was definitely interesting. Never seen her before. She damn sure is working though. Gave me a big smile and a little wave. Regret not pulling the trigger.

LustyB
09-13-17, 05:36
Picked her up around cambridge st area and took her to the spot. Asked asked me for twenty to help her out. On my way to the spot she was out of it. Talking to her self and responding to my questions in a very low voice. I was kind of creeped out but I listened to the little head and kept going. Got to the spot and things fell extremely fast from there. She was rushing me to get hard Ang get the coat on. I could only touch the girls, I was a little heated about that but then out of the blue she starts talking to herself saying " demons leave me in the name of Jesus". My bosak deflated faster that Brady's footballs. Then I told her; that's it where you want me to drop you off. I'm crazy worried she's going to flip out on me. I dropped her off peacefully. Wow.Shit dude, that's fucked up. She get your $20? Sounds like she's a little schizophrenic. I'll deal with a crack / H ho all day before a crazy one. You did he right thing ditching her.

Dangbee
09-13-17, 08:08
Shit dude, that's fucked up. She get your $20? Sounds like she's a little schizophrenic. I'll deal with a crack / H ho all day before a crazy one. You did he right thing ditching her.Yeah damn right I did the right thing. The silence in the car was deafening and she kept on making weird faces too. That goes to show you that these streets are tough. It weighs on you I should definitely know that. Perhaps some dealing with my own demons involving myself with this Hobby. Well have a happy mongering Wednesday gents. LOL.

Glenn Q
09-13-17, 08:36
The Jocelyn here has brown hair. Lots of marks on her legs from candy use. Pretty well out of it hen I talked to her, but I think she just had a shot of sleepy juice.Thanks! Doesn't sound like her but I might head to Worcester to check out the scenery based on everyone's reports and intel. I'll report back if I do.

LustyB
09-13-17, 18:16
Thanks! Doesn't sound like her but I might head to Worcester to check out the scenery based on everyone's reports and intel. I'll report back if I do.They're for sure there on Main. Loop like I said below and you'll find them. Honestly, there out there all times. You just may have to burn some gas. Sunday morning is good, weekday mornings until say 7 am. Saturday afternoon, really any weekday afternoon after 3-4 pm. Look on side streets off main, like Allen, Oread, Gardner, etc. Some will give you a decent look and you'll know, others are a little more subtle. The other thing if you can't find any is to park at Tedechis and hang around for a bit. They tend to walk by there a lot. Right now go down main all the way to myrtle street, bang a left, second light, another left, then down by the BP station. They hang out at the BP some. Then go down to Wellington, bang another left, then a right into Main down to McDonald's, turn around before you get to Cambridge street, then repeat the process.
Do that long enough, you'll find a ho ;)

Oh, you can hang out at Dunkin Donuts if you get tired of looping for a bit. You'll come across some there too

Hcat113
09-13-17, 18:19
They're defiantly there on Main. Loop like I said below and you'll find them. Honestly, there out there all times. You just may have to burn some gas. Sunday morning is good, weekday mornings until say 7 am. Saturday afternoon, really any weekday afternoon after 3-4 pm. Look on side streets off main, like Allen, Oread, Gardner, etc. Some will give you a decent look and you'll know, others are a little more subtle. The other thing if you can't find any is to park at Tedechis and hang around for a bit. They tend to walk by there a lot. Right now go down main all the way to myrtle street, bang a left, second light, another left, then down by the BP station. They hang out at the BP some. Then go down to Wellington, bang another left, then a right into Main down to McDonald's, turn around before you get to Cambridge street, then repeat the process.
Do that long enough, you'll find a ho ;)Good intel! I never can seem to find a good spot! Any advice? I never trust providers spot. Just because.

LustyB
09-13-17, 19:00
Good intel! I never can seem to find a good spot! Any advice? I never trust providers spot. Just because.Oh I never give up spots on here. LEO knows where the girls are, that's no secret. I'm sure they know some of the spots too. But, we all have a few go to spots. But like I said, I don't give those up, especially on here on the public board, no way no how.

Hcat113
09-13-17, 19:10
Oh I never give up spots on here. LEO knows where the girls are, that's no secret. I'm sure they know some of the spots too. But, we all have a few go to spots. But like I said, I don't give those up, especially on here on the public board, no way no how.Sorry. My bad. I shud have pm you!

Ambrose
09-13-17, 19:12
Good intel! I never can seem to find a good spot! Any advice? I never trust providers spot. Just because.I don't think there are any good spots in Worcester. My best advice is when you make a pick up, take her for a ride, make sure you're not being followed, make a few stops and get out of Worcester. Worcester LE is looking for mongers. Small towns are not so inclined to be looking for you. With that said, yes, I have been to many spots in Worcester and got the job done, none that I was comfortable with though.

Glenn Q
09-14-17, 01:00
They're for sure there on Main. Loop like I said below and you'll find them. Honestly, there out there all times. You just may have to burn some gas. Sunday morning is good, weekday mornings until say 7 am. Saturday afternoon, really any weekday afternoon after 3-4 pm. Look on side streets off main, like Allen, Oread, Gardner, etc. Some will give you a decent look and you'll know, others are a little more subtle. The other thing if you can't find any is to park at Tedechis and hang around for a bit. They tend to walk by there a lot. Right now go down main all the way to myrtle street, bang a left, second light, another left, then down by the BP station. They hang out at the BP some. Then go down to Wellington, bang another left, then a right into Main down to McDonald's, turn around before you get to Cambridge street, then repeat the process.
Do that long enough, you'll find a ho ;)

Oh, you can hang out at Dunkin Donuts if you get tired of looping for a bit. You'll come across some there tooReally appreciate the intel! Looking forward testing out the waters. Like getting a good tip on where to fish. 😀.

BTW, 100% agree that you never give out spots for a couple reasons. One, if they become overused, they attract attention, especially if people are messy, leaving souvenirs, so you have to find another place. Two, as you said, disclosing spots just gives LE another way to create problems for the hobby.

Greasy105
09-14-17, 04:53
Running late for 445 am had to be dozen girls out. A few of The Usual Suspects a couple pretty haggard-looking girls to say the least but a bunch of new faces down on the corner of Jackson This sort of heavy set girl who I saw yesterday and the day before dressed like an actual hooker and sequins dress with thigh high boots. Saw two girls that were unfamiliar that I hadn't seen before one in a leopard print skirt and thigh-high boots in one in the shortest mini skirt on the planet. They don't usually dress so obvious wish I had more time today could have hit up three or four at least.

LustyB
09-14-17, 05:29
Running late for 445 am had to be dozen girls out. A few of The Usual Suspects a couple pretty haggard-looking girls to say the least but a bunch of new faces down on the corner of Jackson This sort of heavy set girl who I saw yesterday and the day before dressed like an actual hooker and sequins dress with thigh high boots. Saw two girls that were unfamiliar that I hadn't seen before one in a leopard print skirt and thigh-high boots in one in the shortest mini skirt on the planet. They don't usually dress so obvious wish I had more time today could have hit up three or four at least.Be careful. This is the time of year that they run early morning gotcha stings. Usually not this early, but I've seen them do them at 6 am before.

LustyB
09-15-17, 11:35
Not much this morning. Looped Hammond to Webster Sq twice. Saw 1 near moynahns, and one potential near the market just down from DD. Could have been a civi.

Didn't have time to go all the way down to Chandler. I'll see what I can find this afternoon.

LustyB
09-15-17, 18:52
4-5 pm.

Good old Jenn was out. Skip.

Saw a BSW right out of central casting. Shorty shorts, halter top, high heels. I thought Jesus they running a sting st rush hour. But I saw her walking multiple blocks down by the Liqour store near Allen, so I figured she was ok. Didn't see any LEO or tow trucks, so I thought it was ok. I passed her once on the opposite side of the street and tried to get her attention. Traffic was too heavy. I flipped around on a side street and tried to pull over, but went a little far before I found a place to pulll over. I waited, but she never came up the street. I saw her going back the other way. Too much traffic to try and scoop her. Bumper to bumper. Too difficult. I said fuck it and went home.

LustyB
09-16-17, 16:35
Did a couple loops from Chandler to Webster Sq around 1. Came back and did 3 loops around 3. Nada.

Greasy105
09-18-17, 12:09
Saw a pretty hot BSW from the BP area and make her way towards Bk. Ended up giving her a ride. Said her name was Shantel. 20 $ for a mic check. Pulled out the beast and asked her if she swallowex she said no and no spitting either. So it was her hand or something in the car. Nice girl. Looks. 8/10. Mic check. 4/10. It's really too bad.

Horny As Hell
09-18-17, 22:38
I was just passing through really quick and only had a half hour to find a piece but between 930 and 10 PM the streets were FULL as I saw 10 SW's just between the Dunkin' Donuts and the McDonald's.

There were three young cute spinners but I couldn't get their attention and since I was pressed for time I scooped Shayna which ended up being a waste of time and money.

She talked the talk but did not walk the walk. She quoted 20 for head 40 for everything and promised to "rock my world" 😂 Her BBBJ was very fast and way too much teeth 😳 The CFS was just OK as she insisted on missionary which is my least Favorite position.

I got her digits if anybody wants them because I don't

Greasy105
09-20-17, 06:06
ALOT of girls out this morning. Including crazy Victoria. And she's sill bat shit crazy.

FluffyKins
09-20-17, 17:00
So I am a busy guy and don't have the time to hunt very often. I had an early night at the office on Saturday, and took the opportunity to hit Main. Got there around 3 am, and at first, it seemed dead. Very few SW and no road pirates, at least not in marked cars. By the time I finished a full loop, however, I counted 12 SW with narry a road pirate in sight. I do several loops to confirm the lack of bacon and then I see this short, kind of chubby WSW near Moynihan's. I get the look, pull onto a side street and wait. Here I am, looking over my left shoulder, and another SW appears out of nowhere and knocks on my passenger window. This one was rail thin, stained yellow tshirt, maybe white, maybe hispanic. Hard to tell, because her face was pretty busted. I say "Oh, sorry, no" through the closed window and wave her off, and she looks over to the other SW across the street who is not paying any attention to us. She looks at me and points as if to say "That one? I nod. She goes over to the the corner, discreetly gets her attention and waves her over. Way to be a team player, scary looking SW. Anyway, the other one hops in, cop check, and we take off. Short, brown hair, double Ds, very nice and talkative, says her name is Heidi. We go to one of my spots and she quickly agrees to BBBJ for 20. She's good at what she does, spitting on it, stroking, playing with the boys. More BJ than the price tag suggests, right up until the end when she pulls back before CIM. Now there's a mess and I have like 1 paper towel in the glove box. I really hate when they won't just take the shot in the mouth like a professional. Thanked her and dropped a block away from Dunks. No phone.

Final analysis; Worth 20 bucks? Yes. Would pay twice that for the same quality with a clean ending? Absolutely. Will pick her up again? Maybe, if there are no better options that night.

Stay safe and happy hunting, all.

Greasy105
09-20-17, 18:32
Caught her walking up and down clothes practically fall off. She was so gassed up rambling. So I rolled the dice and pulled my hog out. She asked to suck it cause she said she loves white dick. Hopped in. And did the deed for free. Ftw.

Ambrose
09-20-17, 20:48
So I am a busy guy and don't have the time to hunt very often. I had an early night at the office on Saturday, and took the opportunity to hit Main. Got there around 3 am, and at first, it seemed dead. Very few SW and no road pirates, at least not in marked cars. By the time I finished a full loop, however, I counted 12 SW with narry a road pirate in sight. I do several loops to confirm the lack of bacon and then I see this short, kind of chubby WSW near Moynihan's. I get the look, pull onto a side street and wait. Here I am, looking over my left shoulder, and another SW appears out of nowhere and knocks on my passenger window. This one was rail thin, stained yellow tshirt, maybe white, maybe hispanic. Hard to tell, because her face was pretty busted. I say "Oh, sorry, no" through the closed window and wave her off, and she looks over to the other SW across the street who is not paying any attention to us. She looks at me and points as if to say "That one? I nod. She goes over to the the corner, discreetly gets her attention and waves her over. Way to be a team player, scary looking SW. Anyway, the other one hops in, cop check, and we take off. Short, brown hair, double Ds, very nice and talkative, says her name is Heidi. We go to one of my spots and she quickly agrees to BBBJ for 20. She's good at what she does, spitting on it, stroking, playing with the boys. More BJ than the price tag suggests, right up until the end when she pulls back before CIM. Now there's a mess and I have like 1 paper towel in the glove box. I really hate when they won't just take the shot in the mouth like a professional. Thanked her and dropped a block away from Dunks. No phone.

Final analysis; Worth 20 bucks? Yes. Would pay twice that for the same quality with a clean ending? Absolutely. Will pick her up again? Maybe, if there are no better options that night.

Stay safe and happy hunting, all.These girls need to come up with different names, it's getting confusing. The Heidi I know is rail thin with Bs. So now there are 2 Heidis, 3 Crystals, 3 Jens and 2 Jessicas.

SePuede
09-21-17, 11:33
Caught her walking up and down clothes practically fall off. She was so gassed up rambling. So I rolled the dice and pulled my hog out. She asked to suck it cause she said she loves white dick. Hopped in. And did the deed for free. Ftw.For free, ah. No crime have been committed. I have to remember that one, Just pull it out.

You lucky guy, you.

Ambrose
09-21-17, 14:59
For free, ah. No crime have been committed. I have to remember that one, Just pull it out.

You lucky guy, you.Yeah but you haven't seen this one yet, if you did you would be saying OMG, and not in a good way.

Greasy105
09-21-17, 19:43
Yeah but you haven't seen this one yet, if you did you would be saying OMG, and not in a good way.Judgment free zone bruh. Naw she's a beast. But I'm not looking for a girlfriend. I'm looking for relief. And she can suck the moon out of the sky.

LadySniff
09-21-17, 22:02
Yeah but you haven't seen this one yet, if you did you would be saying OMG, and not in a good way.Open and gross lewdness.

Hang around and you'll see it all. Free hooker day? Like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day, he's been around so long he's seen it all.

I think we like strange. I can't be the only one with a stable minimum number of hos I can default to if I don't find new tail.

Member #5633
09-22-17, 12:37
Anybody know her? Got # this morning. Thin, tight pink pants, sneakers, blonde hair in ponytail, small tits.

Ambrose
09-23-17, 15:29
Judgment free zone bruh. Naw she's a beast. But I'm not looking for a girlfriend. I'm looking for relief. And she can suck the moon out of the sky.I understand completely and I wasn't criticizing you for getting free head. I just wanted SePuede to realize she is not a beauty queen because he seemed interested.

Glenn Q
09-23-17, 17:58
Thanks for all the reports here.

Took my first cruise in Worcester last night. Did several loops on Main St.

Saw several SW's. There was one heavy set dark haired gal sitting on the wall at DD. She was there for at least 20 min. I don't think she moved an inch LOL. Saw a another sturdy SW with a blue hoodie pulled over head. She was ok but I was interested in checking out more scenery. Saw several SW's hanging out by Mc D's, smoking and talking. Looked like they were having a good time.

Near the north end car wash saw a really cute brunette spinner, medium build, nice body and face, white pullover and yoga pants. Spun around, gave her the look and pulled onto a side street. She came down the street and climbed in. I think she said her name was Kayla? Asked what I was interested in and I said a BJ and FS. She quoted a $. I said that was too much and she just got out before I could negotiate. I think she could be fun but not at full MSRP in a car.

Did a couple more loops and spotted a cute spinner just north of the car wash. Shoulder length brown curly hair with blonde highlights, cute face and killer butt. Pulled down a side street and she hopped in. Friendly, said her name was Nikki (what an unusual name for a SW). Made small talk, did the obligatory LE check and then talked terms and conditions. Settled on two jacksons for BJ and FS.

Found a place a few blocks away. Her head game was outstanding. Soft mouth, great tongue and plenty of eye contact, even smiled and nodded when I asked her if she enjoyed it too. The main event was equally good. Mish, she really seemed into it, very vocal, same eye contact. I'm pretty sure we came together. LOL. Of course asked for digits and of course she said her phone was stolen. Too bad too because I definitely would be a repeat customer.

Cruised a bit more but nothing seemed to match up to Nikki so I headed home. Overall a great trip to Worcester. Wish it wasn't so far but I'll definitely be back and report.

LustyB
09-23-17, 18:40
Picked up Jocelyn in the Family Dollar parking lot. Took her to a spot and got awesome head. Girls got skills. I highly recommend.

Ambrose
09-23-17, 18:59
Picked up Jocelyn in the Family Dollar parking lot. Took her to a spot and got awesome head. Girls got skills. I highly recommend.Is this the Jocelyn with nice tits and what looks like she has had a recent operation just below her neck?

LustyB
09-24-17, 09:54
Is this the Jocelyn with nice tits and what looks like she has had a recent operation just below her neck?Didn't notice a scar below her neck. She had one above her left knee. A cup tits. Long brown hair that goes down to hr mid back. Long legs.

Ambrose
09-24-17, 17:27
Didn't notice a scar below her neck. She had one above her left knee. A cup tits. Long brown hair that goes down to hr mid back. Long legs.It wasn't really a scar, looked more like a tracheotomy, an actually hole in her neck or a little lower.

Ambrose
09-25-17, 21:53
Picked her up today, seems like a nice girl and excellent at what she does. Looking forward to seeing her again, soon.

LustyB
09-26-17, 05:17
Picked her up today, seems like a nice girl and excellent at what she does. Looking forward to seeing her again, soon.New girl?

Saw Shellie about 5:30 yesterday by McDonald's. About all that was out.

AgentWonka007
09-27-17, 13:29
Hey there,

Hit different towns, but rarely in Mid-Mass and had an hour to kill, so hit MS for the first time. Not necessarily to catch anything / one but to sight-see for future reference.

Was last weekend in the morning. Maybe 6:30-7:30 am. Saw some standard hags who I assume are quite familiar to the locals, including a very large BSW in clothes far too skimpy that I believe has been mentioned multiple times here before. Caught an older Asian woman with a pocketbook that kind of piqued my eye, but certainly could have been a civvy. Didn't see her looping back around, just oddly tingled my spidey sense. Doubt it, but is that a thing in this area? Saw a little BSW or LSW in a grey hoodie and jeans that looked a little beat. Got honked at by some idiot on the main drag and kept walking past. Passed an older LSW who looked fairly beat but passable with long straight hair who gave me the eye and was scooped moments later by some Van. Saw a tall, amazonian brunette WSW who was a bit of a money, but def looked serviceable enough in pinch.

Not much to add, but figure why not add something to the convo.

Now, the question:

As for girls saying their phone got stolen. Seems to be said to people often I've read on here, and I've been told this few times as well. Is this a simple defense mechanism to not have their # out, a kinder way to say they are too broke to get it turned on, the truth, or perhaps they get a bad vibe from you and decide saying that on the fly? Just wondering what the most common reason is, so I can react accordingly.

LustyB
09-27-17, 18:13
So this evening about 5, I passed a light skinned black girl, maybe Hispanic, spinner, short straight hair, walking just south of dunks. Cute girl, never have seen her before. Shorts, sandals, tank, carrying a bright pink purse. For sure working. Gave me a look and a big wave. I passed her up and turned around At Family Dollar and came back. She was still out there, but walking in the opposite direction, basically back and forth on the same block. I turned right on Hammond and Mr LEO was sitting in that little lot across from DD. I didn't see any tow trucks, or any other marked cars, but unmarked could have been lurking, not sure. Just never saw her before and when they stay on the same block just walking back and forth, it smells like it could be an issue. Anybody ever seen her?

Saw a couple others that I've seen before. Shiela was out. Damn shes rough. No telling how many baggies of candy she's shooting per day, but my god she looks awful.

Ambrose
09-27-17, 22:08
As for girls saying their phone got stolen. Seems to be said to people often I've read on here, and I've been told this few times as well. Is this a simple defense mechanism to not have their # out, a kinder way to say they are too broke to get it turned on, the truth, or perhaps they get a bad vibe from you and decide saying that on the fly? Just wondering what the most common reason is, so I can react accordingly.Most of these girls are so screwed up they don't remember where they left their phones. Also, some live in places where there is no privacy, they fall asleep, their phone gets stolen.

Glenn Q
09-28-17, 00:17
Now, the question:

As for girls saying their phone got stolen. Seems to be said to people often I've read on here, and I've been told this few times as well. Is this a simple defense mechanism to not have their # out, a kinder way to say they are too broke to get it turned on, the truth, or perhaps they get a bad vibe from you and decide saying that on the fly? Just wondering what the most common reason is, so I can react accordingly.I think it's all of the above although most of the time I think they currently don't have a phone or one active. They burn through phones like a pack of cigarettes (lose them, sell them, no minutes, really are stolen).

I've had several occasions when I've texted a girl only to find out someone else has possession of the phone and they want to know if I want to get together. LOL. I pass because you never know who really is on the other end, including LE, but I'm pretty sure many are legit as I ask their names and often they are girls who I know hang out together.

LustyB
09-28-17, 17:34
Anyway, the other one hops in, cop check, and we take off. Short, brown hair, double Ds, very nice and talkative, says her name is Heidi. We go to one of my spots and she quickly agrees to BBBJ for 20. She's good at what she does, spitting on it, stroking, playing with the boys. More BJ than the price tag suggests, right up until the end when she pulls back before CIM. Now there's a mess and I have like 1 paper towel in the glove box. I really hate when they won't just take the shot in the mouth like a professional. Thanked her and dropped a block away from Dunks. No phone.
I got her today about an hour ago. South of dunks. I saw her and gave her a nod. Pulled over a block down and she followed, got in the car and said let's get out of here. Evidently the cops have been hassling the girls pretty bad the last few days. Anyhoo, I asked her name, said it was Heidi and I remembered this review, although not the details. Nice big titties, cute face, legs are nice, but marked up from candy use.

Awesome BBBJ, just like you said. Lots of spit, and ball play. Everything the same, right down to the pull out Didn't take the gravy. Lucky I keep wet wipes and paper towels in the car. Jesus just take it and spit instead of the mess. So be forewarned if you pick her up. Use a cover to avoid the mess, or have some cleaning supplies handy.

Dropped her off on Benifit to see her pharmacist I assume.

BostonMan781
09-28-17, 18:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TattooJoeDirt
09-29-17, 13:25
Moved to clinton now so it's been awhile since I've hit main south. Went this am around 430 am and saw this black bbw down by the ymca. Anyone have info on her? On where some of the good ones hang out and times. I work in Allston so by the time I get back to this side of town it's 9-930 ish and when I drive down main I never see anyone other then once in a blue moon. Don't know if I have bad luck or always just bad timing. Be safe.

LustyB
09-29-17, 16:00
I meant to ask yesterday if anybody had seen the older bleach blonde? She was out by dunks yesterday when I picked up Heidi. Had on white shirt shorts, tank, sandals. Ton of makeup. Looked about 60.

LadySniff
09-29-17, 21:26
Moved to clinton now so it's been awhile since I've hit main south. Went this am around 430 am and saw this black bbw down by the ymca. Anyone have info on her? On where some of the good ones hang out and times. I work in Allston so by the time I get back to this side of town it's 9-930 ish and when I drive down main I never see anyone other then once in a blue moon. Don't know if I have bad luck or always just bad timing. Be safe.Sounds like you're looking for a specific type. If you don't mind variety, they're out there. Any girl walking main south that late is a street walker. If you're looking for a specific type, then park, get out, and ask around. The more time you spend, the wider your search net.

LustyB
09-30-17, 12:49
Moved to clinton now so it's been awhile since I've hit main south. Went this am around 430 am and saw this black bbw down by the ymca. Anyone have info on her? On where some of the good ones hang out and times. I work in Allston so by the time I get back to this side of town it's 9-930 ish and when I drive down main I never see anyone other then once in a blue moon. Don't know if I have bad luck or always just bad timing. Be safe.That's Victoria. She's been around all summer. Beast of a ho. I hear she'll do it for free sometimes. Or $5, or $20. I think a guy on here has gotten a couple BBBJ from her. She's crazy. I saw her a few days ago one afternooon. She usually out early morning.

Ambrose
10-01-17, 09:06
While I was waiting for my "date" to show up I was approached by a couple of other girls looking for a date. I held fast and waited for my date, who was already 30 minutes late, then a very cute Hispanic girl came up to me looking for a date. Pretty, thin and early 20's, very early 20's, said her name was Angela, not the black girl Angie. I had a tough time saying no to her but I told her if I was still her when she came back in a while, to just hop in. Never saw her again but if I do, I'll have a new "friend". Anyone here know anything about her? I've never seen her before and can't stop thinking about her.

LustyB
10-01-17, 10:12
While I was waiting for my "date" to show up I was approached by a couple of other girls looking for a date. I held fast and waited for my date, who was already 30 minutes late, then a very cute Hispanic girl came up to me looking for a date. Pretty, thin and early 20's, very early 20's, said her name was Angela, not the black girl Angie. I had a tough time saying no to her but I told her if I was still her when she came back in a while, to just hop in. Never saw her again but if I do, I'll have a new "friend". Anyone here know anything about her? I've never seen her before and can't stop thinking about her.I'll keep an eye out. I've seen a few "new" ones out and about lately. Still looking for another go to since Jerilynn went on vacation. Shellie is still out and about and Jocylyn isn't a bad substitute for Jeri. Everyone else I've picked up in the last month or so have just been ok. Nothing I'd repeat with unless I was in a pinch.

LustyB
10-04-17, 19:55
Anybody seen Shellie lately? She's been MIA.

Cackalope
10-04-17, 23:56
She's doing great, just staying in to avoid the po-po. Pm me if you want her digits.

Anybody seen Shellie lately? She's been MIA.

Greasy105
10-05-17, 16:57
Please please please tell me someone else saw the white girl with long dark hair in a pink tank top and checkered leggings down on main around the compare foods parking lot. Body was out of control. I'm like 80% sure she was working. Wow never seen her before.

Greasy105
10-05-17, 16:59
Was able to snap one and upload it for once.

Ambrose
10-05-17, 17:17
Anyone know anything about the girl that looks just like Shellie from a distance? I've seen her 4 or 5 times in early afternoon, around 2 pm today. She dresses like Shellie, black short shorts, nice long legs like Shellie's. I almost stopped today, thinking it was Shellie but when I got closer I could see that she was swinging her arms, not like Shellie. She and Shellie have the same body type. Anyone?

LustyB
10-05-17, 17:42
Please please please tell me someone else saw the white girl with long dark hair in a pink tank top and checkered leggings down on main around the compare foods parking lot. Body was out of control. I'm like 80% sure she was working. Wow never seen her before.Missed it.

I was down there about 4. Picked up Ava. Never saw her before. Mistake. Got her in the car and got to a spot and she was hacking up a lung. I went ahead, but I gloved up. Got the deed done and her out as soon as I could. I shoulda just dumped her out when she started hacking, but I wasn't thinking. I did cover up, so all good there. Got to a gas station and washed my hands and wiped down the steering wheel. Jesus don't need that pneumonia running through the car.

After I finished disinfecting, I saw Jocelyn. Should have looped longer.

Damn, what a hobby we have, eh. Heh heh.

Ambrose
10-07-17, 14:53
Driving down Main I spotted what looked like a very young girl who seemed to be working the street. Looked much too young to take a chance with. A few minutes later on my return trip I saw her again, this time I could clearly see she was not that young. Gave her a sign and went down the next side street and parked. Few minutes later she got right in. Looked early 20's but she had something about her that made me think must be older. Short, thin, maybe 90 lbs, Hispanic, attractive, dressed nicely, not slutty at all. Went to my spot, got what I needed, she got what she needed. We had a good conversation for at least 1/2 hour while driving around, she was in no hurry to leave and I was in no hurry to drop her off. Nice girl, a lot of laughs and fun, will definitely see her again. Yasmin, I think, late 30's, what a surprise.

LustyB
10-09-17, 16:07
Spotted Jocelyn across from St Peter's. Looked like a drowned rat with the rain. Wearing a denim mini, and black pumps no less strutting down the street. Those long legs looked to good to pass up. Pulled down a side street and you all know the rest.

Couple days ago I against my better judgement picked up Sheila. Wish I hadn't. She was paranoid of LEO so I ended up driving around for 15 minutes so she was satisfied we weren't followed. I guess to her paranoia there have been a lot of UC down there lately. Anyhoo, she quoted me 60 for car head with touching. Told her no I'd drop her off. I countered with 30, settle on 40 with touch. So we get to a decent spot, she starts. I put my hand down her shorts and she immediately started bitching that I was stretching her pants, don't go FIV, don't do this, don't do that, fuck it. I nutted, she spit, and I dropped her off at Micky D's. NEVER AGAIN.

Ambrose
10-09-17, 18:06
Passed through Main South on my way home around 3 pm today. Surprised to see 6 girls out in the rain, mostly regulars expect for one short Hispanic girl, new to me anyway. As I was checking her out I saw another girl with a short skirt, nice long legs and WTF, high heels in this area. Looked out of place but looked good too. I'm thinking she might be Lusty's girl from today, Jocelyn.

Horny As Hell
10-09-17, 23:17
Streets were FULL tonight. Saw about a dozen sws. Most were wsws with a single BSW and two hsws.

I saw a damn good looking spinner but got outscooped. Another decent one with a nice body and blond/pink hair but she went straight to a regular. Must have had the meet set up via text.

One tall decent young brunette but didn't grab her. Yadi was out but tweaking BIG TIME. I'm talking walking in circles, talking to herself, all kinds of crazy crap.

Jessilyn was wearing a mini skirt and heels showing off those long long legs (she's 5' 10") Decent butt, tiny flat A cup tits and a pretty decent BBBJ. Got working digits if contributors need them.

Also saw quite a few LEO including a pair walking foot patrol so keep your eyes peeled. I saw them several times across several hours

LustyB
10-10-17, 05:13
Passed through Main South on my way home around 3 pm today. Surprised to see 6 girls out in the rain, mostly regulars expect for one short Hispanic girl, new to me anyway. As I was checking her out I saw another girl with a short skirt, nice long legs and WTF, high heels in this area. Looked out of place but looked good too. I'm thinking she might be Lusty's girl from today, Jocelyn.That little short Hispanic girl is crystal (yes another crystal). Never picked her up, but I've talked to her at DD before.

And yes, Jocelyn had on heels today. When I saw her thought WTF. Not many wear the traditional street walker duds down there. She gives a hell of a BBBJ. Kinda reminds me of Jerilynn. She's got game. Those long legs are nice, but a little damage due to candy use. She did have panties on. The last time I scooped her with a mini skirt on, she was sans undies. Nice shaved little kitty that got wet when I finger banged her.

LustyB
10-10-17, 05:45
Also saw quite a few LEO including a pair walking foot patrol so keep your eyes peeled. I saw them several times across several hoursCops have been pretty rough down there the last couple weeks. They've been hassling the girls pretty bad. Lots of UC sitting around in parking lots watching shit.

TuEres
10-10-17, 09:19
Anyone has a pic of her?

I want to drive down main south this Friday. Thank you.

LustyB
10-10-17, 12:37
Hey Horny, PM me.

LustyB
10-10-17, 18:20
Got off work and went down main just to see what was out. Was on Hammond, made a left. Went down to Mickey D's, turned around. Went all the way back down to Hermon street, turned right to go home.

Holy fuck fellows!!

The Ho train done gone thru. In that stretch, I saw 14.14 hos. I've never ever seen that many at 4:30-5:00. Mostly WSW, one Hispanic (crystal) one BSW on Hermon street no less. Jesus they were thick. And not the usual suspects either. No Shellie, Jocelyn, Sheila, etc. I did see bleach blonde Rachel (the one with the dice/block tats on her chest) with a brunette WSW I’ve never seen before down by Tedeschi. Lots of slags. One had on camo pants, wife beater that was pulled up showing her belly, looked pregnant. Dont think she was, but I’m always on the look out for a pregnant one. One had dark circles around her eyes and looked like a raccoon leaned up on a lamp post near Monyhans. A few actually looked pretty good. One black haired chick I’ve seen before I’ve been wanting to scoop was out. Didn’t have time to sample anything today. Wouldn’t you know the day I just was there to do a drive by, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Man, if you couldn't snag a ho down there this evening, you ain't tryin. Maybe since it's getting dark early, they're out this time of evening, who knows. But holy moly it looked like a ho convention.

Is Thata Sw
10-10-17, 19:34
I know what you mean about them all being out when your not able to stop. I don't pick girls up anymore, but I do drive the strip. There's always so many out there when I drive, it almost makes me want to stop, but I can't risk it anymore. I feel like the chance of getting caught is to high. This is coming from a guy who started crusing for girls when he was 18, I'm under 30 now. I used to bang them in any parking lot anytime of day. I barebacked a few of them, always BBBJ. I'm good though, been tested thoroughly throughout the years. God bless.

Got off work and went down main just to see what was out. Was on Hammond, made a left. Went down to Mickey D's, turned around. Went all the way back down to Hermon street, turned right to go home.

Holy fuck fellows!!

The Ho train done gone thru. In that stretch, I saw 14.14 hos. I've never ever seen that many at 4:30-5:00. Mostly WSW, one Hispanic (crystal) one BSW on Hermon street no less. Jesus they were thick. And not the usual suspects either. No Shellie, Jocelyn, Sheila, etc. I did see bleach blonde Rachel (the one with the dice/block tats on her chest) with a brunette WSW Ive never seen before down by Tedeschi. Lots of slags. One had on camo pants, wife beater that was pulled up showing her belly, looked pregnant. Dont think she was, but Im always on the look out for a pregnant one. One had dark circles around her eyes and looked like a raccoon leaned up on a lamp post near Monyhans. A few actually looked pretty good. One black haired chick Ive seen before Ive been wanting to scoop was out. Didnt have time to sample anything today. Wouldnt you know the day I just was there to do a drive by, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Man, if you couldn't snag a ho down there this evening, you ain't tryin. Maybe since it's getting dark early, they're out this time of evening, who knows. But holy moly it looked like a ho convention.

LadySniff
10-10-17, 23:34

Holy fuck fellows!!

The Ho train done gone thru. In that stretch, I saw 14.14 hos. I've never ever seen that many at 4:30-5:00. Mostly WSW, one Hispanic (crystal) one BSW on Hermon street no less. Jesus they were thick. And not the usual suspects either. No Shellie, Jocelyn, Sheila, etc. I did see bleach blonde Rachel (the one with the dice/block tats on her chest) with a brunette WSW Ive never seen before down by Tedeschi. Lots of slags. One had on camo pants, wife beater that was pulled up showing her belly, looked pregnant. Dont think she was, but Im always on the look out for a pregnant one. One had dark circles around her eyes and looked like a raccoon leaned up on a lamp post near Monyhans. A few actually looked pretty good. One black haired chick Ive seen before Ive been wanting to scoop was out. Didnt have time to sample anything today. Wouldnt you know the day I just was there to do a drive by, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Man, if you couldn't snag a ho down there this evening, you ain't tryin. Maybe since it's getting dark early, they're out this time of evening, who knows. But holy moly it looked like a ho convention.If you see Rachel, slam on your brakes and grab her!

Horny As Hell
10-11-17, 00:16
There's a blond that's knocked up, probably about 5 months or so. There is also one that looks to be toothless (decent body though) with her jaw sticking out and sunken cheeks. Walks kinda hunched over too.

I'll add you as a contact so you can pm. I have to limit pms to contacts or I'm swamped by crap from the lurkers and moochers. Not to mention attacked by jealous idiots. Part of the life once you build the rep.

One had on camo pants, wife beater that was pulled up showing her belly, looked pregnant. Dont think she was, but Im always on the look out for a pregnant one.

LustyB
10-11-17, 07:50
There's a blond that's knocked up, probably about 5 months or so. There is also one that looks to be toothless (decent body though) with her jaw sticking out and sunken cheeks. Walks kinda hunched over too.
.Maybe she was knocked up. She was blonde and sure looked it. If I see her again I'll see about scooping her.

And I've seen the toothless girl too. I used to see a middle aged back page lady in Boston about 7-8 years ago that took her dentures out and gave an awesome gum job. Haven't had one since. Might have to try it again!

There was another one out back in the summer I used to pick up, Amy. Hadn't seen her for a couple months. Jocelyn told me she got pregnant and went into a program to get off the candy. She was really good too, but maybe she'll get clean. I was hoping she'd come back out but I haven't seen her.

Went thru this morning on the way to work about 5:30. Not much out. Saw 2 that were obvious, probably a third walking pretty fast that looked like she was on her way somewhere.

Dangbee
10-11-17, 10:06

I'll add you as a contact so you can pm. I have to limit pms to contacts or I'm swamped by crap from the lurkers and moochers. Not to mention attacked by jealous idiots. Part of the life once you build the rep.I wonder if the pregnant chick was Mindy. I've been looking around for her. M. I. A.

LadySniff
10-11-17, 14:24
I wonder if the pregnant chick was Mindy. I've been looking around for her. M. I. A.She's visiting the Chicopee hotel. Pm me her last name of you have it.

Ambrose
10-11-17, 15:04
I wonder if the pregnant chick was Mindy. I've been looking around for her. M. I. A.Mindy hatched a while ago.

LustyB
10-11-17, 19:56
Picked up skinny Heidi on the way home tonight. Wasn't planning on scooping anybody because I had very little tuition money on me. She flagged me down. I told her I was broke and what I had on me. She said fine, let's go. Well ok I says.

She said it's been tough. Too many girls out and not enough mongers. She said the last week or so there's been more girls out than in the last few months. Maybe it's the new back page rules with ads costing money and the social media requirement to post. I dunno, it I do see more out lately. Backpage girls back on the street?

I also saw Shellie getting scooped, so she was out too.

Ambrose
10-15-17, 16:25
After getting a massage in Rhode Island today, on the way home thought I'd check out Main. There were a few out, one black girl that I've never seen before, looked real good, wish I could have stopped but had something to do at home that needed to be done. Now I'm on my way back to try and find her. If I do you'll hear about it, that is unless she's with LE, in that case you might still hear about it. Wish me luck.

Greasy105
10-16-17, 04:18
After getting a massage in Rhode Island today, on the way home thought I'd check out Main. There were a few out, one black girl that I've never seen before, looked real good, wish I could have stopped but had something to do at home that needed to be done. Now I'm on my way back to try and find her. If I do you'll hear about it, that is unless she's with LE, in that case you might still hear about it. Wish me luck.Short hair? Red skirt on. High black boots with tattoos on the back of her legs?

Ambrose
10-16-17, 06:06
Short hair? Red skirt on. High black boots with tattoos on the back of her legs?Yes, that's her. Do you know anything about her? When I went back hoping to find her she was nowhere to be found. I hung around over an hour and saw others but I had my mind set on her, those legs looked good.