PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mmaengine
12-28-10, 17:35
Took a ride down to Betty's and noticed there were some great looking new girls. Nothing shady going on in the lap dance booths but still have fun getting the motor running.

Mwooo
12-29-10, 11:57
Took a ride down to Betty's and noticed there were some great looking new girls. Nothing shady going on in the lap dance booths but still have fun getting the motor running.I'm in that area of Worcester fairly often, and probably wind up stopping into HB's about once / month. There will typically be at least several good-looking girls on a given shift, and most of them give a fairly solid LD w / lots of grinding. One out of every few will also allow some touching of hips / legs / ass and occasionally even boobs.

Not as good as Providence for sure, but probably the best option in Worcester.

Ws9293
12-29-10, 18:04
I'm in that area of Worcester fairly often, and probably wind up stopping into HB's about once / month. There will typically be at least several good-looking girls on a given shift, and most of them give a fairly solid LD w / lots of grinding. One out of every few will also allow some touching of hips / legs / ass and occasionally even boobs.

Not as good as Providence for sure, but probably the best option in Worcester. I've had a good lap or two at Centerfold's (not oxford, but the old Pudgy's) but there it also varied on the dancer. Usually mileage varies with the looks of the dancer. Hotter = less touching. Again, even here, it's definitely not Providence.

Andrew P
12-30-10, 14:46
I've had a good lap or two at Centerfold's (not oxford, but the old Pudgy's) but there it also varied on the dancer. Usually mileage varies with the looks of the dancer. Hotter = less touching. Again, even here, it's definitely not Providence.I think it is pretty much the same in most Worcester clubs. I've had the most luck in Lamplighters. Been offered "extras" a couple times.

Mwooo
01-17-11, 11:45
As of last week, the lap dance area at Mario's appeared to be closed. Big sheet draped over the door and some plywood or something up behind it?

I'm hoping it's just for renovations of some sort and that we're not going to lose the nice semi-private lap dance booths. I saw a couple of customer walk with girls thru a door to the right (if you're looking back toward the lap dance area) of the pool table. So I'm not sure if those were guys doing VIPs or if they have a temporary lap dance area set up somewhere in the back?

If anyone in the know could chime in, I'd be interested to hear what's going on with the lap dance area at Mario's.

Mwooo
01-18-11, 12:11
Proably late 20s / 30ish. Some sort of South American / Brazilian if I had to guess. Slim, nice body, with pretty small boobs. Very hot overall. Best lap dance I've had in a while. Tons of contact / encouraged touching, and grinding like the meant it.

Best dance I've ever had@Centerfold's. Seems they may have loosed up there some? Pretty much a Mario's quality dance, luckily at the time I was the only guy back in the LD area. Don't think I could have comfortabely enjoyed it as much otherwise, as it's a completely open area, albeit separated form the rest of the club.

Nomad Rn
01-18-11, 13:15
Long time lurker. First time poster. I visited Mario's recently and was dissapointed to see that the lap dance area was being renovated. I had a great lap dance with Maxine with great two way contact. Lap dances are now being done in the old shower room. The down side is there are no booths. Open room with chairs similar to the ones usually in the booths. The word is the renovated lap dance area will be open in two weeks. I will probably not be back until the renovations are done. It's hard enough dealing with the recent increase in lap dance prices, and forced to deal with the sudden decrease in privacy.

Have fun. Stay safe.

Ink6919
02-26-11, 00:02
http://www.telegram.com/article/20110221/NEWS/102210395/1116

Oh worcester.

Go find the whole video online- he tells the dealer that it costs him money when the dancers are all high and moving like shit.

Abe483
03-21-11, 09:22
Stopped in at Centerfolds SW cutoff. Friday evening. Around 8 pm. Very quiet. Nice women, albeit seemed like there were only about 5 there. Hung for about an hour, but just enjoyed the view. Then proceeded to x4 AMP in oxford for a "massage".

Abe483
03-21-11, 09:32
Long time lurker. First time poster. I visited Mario's recently and was dissapointed to see that the lap dance area was being renovated. I had a great lap dance with Maxine with great two way contact. Lap dances are now being done in the old shower room. The down side is there are no booths. Open room with chairs similar to the ones usually in the booths. The word is the renovated lap dance area will be open in two weeks. I will probably not be back until the renovations are done. It's hard enough dealing with the recent increase in lap dance prices, and forced to deal with the sudden decrease in privacy.

Have fun. Stay safe.Visited on Sunday. Very pleased with the talent, actually a little surprised being that it was 2 PM. Private dance area is completed and seemed much more private than before. Was also pleased that the price for 2 dances on Monday and Sunday was reduced to 35 (with a onetime charge for the room of 5. Girl said that the 8 dollars is no longer. It is now 5) dances are still 25 regularly. But with no cover, free hot dogs and spaghetti. Not a bad way to pass a couple of hours on a Sunday. Enjoyed a decent time with Ashlyn. A tiny spinner. Even at 2 for 35 the meter gets pretty high, pretty fast.

Choir Boy
03-21-11, 21:53
Here is an ad from Craigslist for someplace called Spa King.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/2269951176.html

It seems legitimate, except there is no address.

Amp Noob
03-22-11, 11:31

It seems legitimate, except there is no address.It's another ad for Wei Wei in Worcester.

Amp Noob
03-22-11, 11:44

It seems legitimate, except there is no address.It's another ad for Wei Wei in Worcester.

Amp Noob
03-22-11, 11:45

It seems legitimate, except there is no address.Its Wei Wei, no new place.

Abe483
03-27-11, 14:21
Saturday afternoon – took a trip to Mario's in Webster to check out the scene. No cover – 7 girls – couple of spinners that I have seen before. Ashlyn and Brianna – both very thin and cute – did a ld with Ashlyn – nice contact, and at the end of each song gets harder (pun intended) to stop, but at 25 per song, and IMHO, Mario's does a very poor job of keeping track. Very tempted to go private, but still watching budget from session at 725 branch. Not sure which is the best way to go – pleasing the small head sure can be expensive. Left there and went on to Centerfolds in Oxford. Very dead. No one dancing, maybe 10 people in the place, customers and help included. IMO Mario's is much livelier than Centerforld in the afternoon. And the new dance area at Mario is way more private, but more expensive.

Be peaceful.

Mmaengine
04-05-11, 08:54
Hey is anyone out there frequenting Sweaty Betty's? There used to be a stunning Puerto Rican girl, very skinny but super athletic, great on stage and the best F*KING lap dance that I've ever had. I believe her stage name was Ecstasy.

I went in a while ago but she wasn't working but she was expected to be back. Does anyone know whom I am referring to and if she is back at the club?

I am 100% serious when I say she was the absolute BEST EVER! Queue the song,"I'm in love with a Stripper".

Ws9293
04-21-11, 03:30
Had a good weekend night at CF. Dances from Claudia and Jaelynn (sp?) were very nice and reminded me a bit of Rhode Island. Both girls were easy to talk to which is nice. It's tough when the girl's English is poor (or hidden) or if she's a complete moron. But there was a nice blend of friendly conversation and business.

Had a shot of some apple stuff. For the price it seemed expensive but the way it was served made the $8 seem like a bargain.

All in all, a fun evening.

James Woods
04-30-11, 17:32
It has been much better lately. I added it to my rotation. There is a pair of girls, mid 30s, but look younger. They sort of tag teamed me for a ld, but made it worth the hassle. I was a little off my game (thanks to the fake Captain Morgan they are serving) so I forget the names. Great tits, and a lot of fun though.

Overall the place is better. LDs are much better and depending on the crowd can be almost private. The bench format they have in there needs a little work. Reminds me of Mario's (pre-renovation).

JW

Had a good weekend night at CF. Dances from Claudia and Jaelynn (sp?) were very nice and reminded me a bit of Rhode Island. Both girls were easy to talk to which is nice. It's tough when the girl's English is poor (or hidden) or if she's a complete moron. But there was a nice blend of friendly conversation and business.

Had a shot of some apple stuff. For the price it seemed expensive but the way it was served made the $8 seem like a bargain.

All in all, a fun evening.

Dash Riprocks
05-04-11, 12:04
I went to Mario's this past Monday. If was my first trip to a Gentleman's Club in 15 years.

I arrived just after noon. 3 or 4 customers. 7 girls, most of the girls were eating or talking to each other.

It took a while for one of the girls to approach me. Finally the mature one sat down beside me, we chatted for a bit and eventually settled on two dances. The dance was reasonably sensual and well worth the $35 for two songs.

I enjoyed myself and intend on returning.

Chocotaco
05-16-11, 00:24
So, I've been to Mario's three times in the past three weeks, and have had lapdances with four girls. Two girls did the standard grind, nothing special. And two went above and beyond to make sure I left happy. One girl last time, holy shit. Never had that level of service in a strip club before. PM if you'd like more info, and have some to share. I'm particularly interested in other strippers that provide a high level of service and young attractive massage providers in the area, if there are any.

Dash Riprocks
05-17-11, 13:54
I have to echo ChocoTaco's experience.

I stopped by Mario's again yesterday. Had a decent two lap dance set from a young blonde. Nothing special but enough grinding to bring my 50 + year old to attention. If she hadn't been so obviously bored I would have got another two dances and had her finish the job.

I short while later I opted for another two dance set with a with a big booty type and she finished the job.

I like this place!

Mwooo
06-09-11, 10:36
This place is kind of on my way home (and Centefolds for that matter) , so I occassionaly stop in. Usually quite a few beat-looking women, but typically at least one or two hotties which is what kept me returning every once in a while. There used to be a young (couldn't have been more than 19yo, actually had braces when she started working there) HOT blonde who gave dances with good rubbing / grinding but seemed like she hated it, and then there was another pretty thin brunette with fakies who migrated there from Mario's. And one or two others.

Past three times I've been there, there has not been a *single* attractive dancer. The other day was several black girls, two of whom were fat (not good thick, just plain fat) and one of whom looked like a crack-ho. Then a few white girls who were just flabby / ugly / whatever.

Am I hitting this place on the wrong days? Anyone know if the young blonde I described above is still around, and if so what days?

Thinking I'll be taking this place out of the rotation for a long while.

Mwooo
06-09-11, 10:42
Over the past year or so, dances have become much much more full contact (like Mario's.) The past few times I've been, the dances have involved srs grindage, and touching has been encouraged. And I've seen other customers doing the same while getting dances so it seems to be standard fare now. Even tho the dance quality is nearing Mario's nowadays. It's the setup of the lap dance area that kills it. Completely open to others getting LDs, so even if the girl is completely down with your touching, it's hard for me to get as into it. Which is why I still give the edge to Mario's.

More specifically, I was there a on a weeknight a couple days ago and got 2 dances from a latina girl with a great bod overall but tiny titties. Named Julianna or Juliette or something like that. $20 per, so $40 + a few $ for tip total damage on the dances. They were solid LDs. Very srs grinding, grabbing of my cock thru my pants, and she actually took my hands and put them on her ass / tits. Would recommend her.

Coors Light $4. 50 / bottle, so $6 w / tip. Good dancer to customer ratio. Plenty of parking.

If you're passing by, it's worth stopping in.

Mike6
06-09-11, 12:26
Over the past year or so, dances have become much much more full contact (like Mario's.) The past few times I've been, the dances have involved srs grindage, and touching has been encouraged. And I've seen other customers doing the same while getting dances so it seems to be standard fare now. Even tho the dance quality is nearing Mario's nowadays. It's the setup of the lap dance area that kills it. Completely open to others getting LDs, so even if the girl is completely down with your touching, it's hard for me to get as into it. Which is why I still give the edge to Mario's.

More specifically, I was there a on a weeknight a couple days ago and got 2 dances from a latina girl with a great bod overall but tiny titties. Named Julianna or Juliette or something like that. $20 per, so $40 + a few $ for tip total damage on the dances. They were solid LDs. Very srs grinding, grabbing of my cock thru my pants, and she actually took my hands and put them on her ass / tits. Would recommend her.

Coors Light $4. 50 / bottle, so $6 w / tip. Good dancer to customer ratio. Plenty of parking.

If you're passing by, it's worth stopping in.Judging by the description of the openness extras probably aren't offered. I drive by all the time, might stop in one of these times. Any recommendations?

Andrew P
06-10-11, 08:02
Anyone know if the young blonde I described above is still around, and if so what days? I think the blonde you are talking about is Megan. I used to go in just for her, and it did seem like she wasn't enjooying the job all that much, although she was pretty good with me. From what I remember, she usually works weekday afternoons, out by 6 or 7. Although the last few times I stopped by I had exactly the same experince as you. Almost no attractive girls in there anymore. I'll probably give the place another couple of chances. Just hoping to see Megan again. She was hot!

Mwooo
06-10-11, 09:22
Judging by the description of the openness extras probably aren't offered. I drive by all the time, might stop in one of these times. Any recommendations?No, while the lap dances have gotten quite good in the past year or so like I said, I cannot imagine any extras being availbable. The lap dance area is just way too open. Bench style steating with other customers in plain view, and other dancers / the waittress / the bouncer could easily see as they walked by / thru (they don't seem to care about full contact lap dancing, but yea no way I cud see extras). That said, I'm not sure if there is a VIP area where things might be different. Generally too $ for me to find out, regardless.

Chocotaco
06-11-11, 06:34
Centerfolds does have a private VIP area, there are sliding doors at the back of the lap dance area that get you in. It's. 4 for 15 mins and. 8 for 30 mins to the house plus whatever you negotiate with the girl, and I have generally been pleased with the level of service but will not elaborate too much in a public forum. Oh yeah and you have to tip the waitress to disappear, generally 10 bucks will do the trick.

JonsBlaze
06-12-11, 02:33
Centerfolds does have a private VIP area, there are sliding doors at the back of the lap dance area that get you in. It's. 4 for 15 mins and. 8 for 30 mins to the house plus whatever you negotiate with the girl, and I have generally been pleased with the level of service but will not elaborate too much in a public forum. Oh yeah and you have to tip the waitress to disappear, generally 10 bucks will do the trick.To continue the lamplighter topic. How does the talent at centerfolds compare to lamplighter? Aren't these two clubs right down the road from each other?

Choir Boy
06-12-11, 17:37
To continue the lamplighter topic. How does the talent at centerfolds compare to lamplighter? Aren't these two clubs right down the road from each other?They are right down the road from each other, but they may as well be in different states. Lamplighter has girls ranging from pretty to ugly. Centerfolds girls range from beautiful to fair.

To further confuse matters, there are 2 Centerfolds. There is Centerfolds in Worcester, and Centerfolds 2000 down the road in North Oxford.

JonsBlaze
06-12-11, 22:59
They are right down the road from each other, but they may as well be in different states. Lamplighter has girls ranging from pretty to ugly. Centerfolds girls range from beautiful to fair.

To further confuse matters, there are 2 Centerfolds. There is Centerfolds in Worcester, and Centerfolds 2000 down the road in North Oxford.Thanks cb.

Which centerfolds is better?

Choir Boy
06-13-11, 04:02
Thanks cb.

Which centerfolds is better?As far as the girls, I'd say they are about equal. The difference is the dances. Laps in Worcester take place in a back room. VIP dances are more private, but run $150 plus tip for 15 minutes, plus you have to buy a bottle of champagne whether you want it or not.

In North Oxford, laps take place on benches along the side walls behind a glass partition. It's dark along the sides, but you are still out in the open. VIP is more private, and runs $100 plus tip per 15 minutes.

Mwooo
06-15-11, 15:31
I think the blonde you are talking about is Megan. I used to go in just for her, and it did seem like she wasn't enjooying the job all that much, although she was pretty good with me. From what I remember, she usually works weekday afternoons, out by 6 or 7. Although the last few times I stopped by I had exactly the same experince as you. Almost no attractive girls in there anymore. I'll probably give the place another couple of chances. Just hoping to see Megan again. She was hot!Megan sounds possibly right. If you do happen to see her there again, please post a quick note here if you think of it.

Dr Is In
06-19-11, 05:43
Spent some time at both last night. Both were so-so but I had more fun at Lamplighter II. Got a couple of good lap dances with Italia. She was hot and also a lot of fun to talk to. A couple of girls were new and she was coaching them and included me on the process. Anybody have any additional info on Italia (e. G. Is she open to extras, etc?)?

At Centerfolds, spent some time and had a lap dance with Karla. She was cute and friendly, dance was okay, but she ultimately wasn't my type. The scene was pretty tame-ample girls ranging from beautiful to fair.

Worgent6
06-19-11, 18:31
Was passing through Worcester yesterday and despite the reviews of centerfolds I ended up at Hurricane Bettys. I've had fun here before (nothing illegal WPD!) and despite my last 2 visits being busts with fugly dancers and older MINLF types on those occasions I had a tip from a friend that warranted a repeat visit.

For a MA club I find nude dances that are 20 a piece here have plenty of satisfying grind and the majority of the girls aren't overly pushy and can hold a conversation before twisting your arm.

Had a great time chatting with Paige and G. Paige was new to the scene only been dancing a couple of weeks and was a lot of fun to talk to. I had of a couple dances from her but didn't get the satisfaction I was hoping for. I'm not a fan of the end booth in here with it's open to view to guys sat on the far side of the stage but it is the biggest booth so if you like the girl to climb on top of you and wiggle her tits in your face this is the easiest booth for them to do their 'thang' in.

Now G, on the other hand gave me a great stage dance as I was the only guy sat by the stage throwing her 1s, it bugs me when guys just sit back from the stage and don't bother tipping. I personally like to show some love to the girls after they work hard for it. But I digress, after her stage set was done she came over sat with me and we chatted a while during which time of course she convinced me to take dance with her. I ended up taking 5 of them and couldn't take any more after that she was so vigorously in to it I swear I am bruised from it today! Good times, She did try to sell me on the VIP room but I politely declined.

As I left the rest of the night shift talented started come on and 4 out of every 5 girls had to be a 7 or above. I am very pleased to see new talent here and this now becomes my second fave club in MA only to Alex's even though contact is less because of the hotter girls it wins out for me (for now).

JonsBlaze
06-21-11, 03:43
Spent some time at both last night. Both were so-so but I had more fun at Lamplighter II. Got a couple of good lap dances with Italia. She was hot and also a lot of fun to talk to. A couple of girls were new and she was coaching them and included me on the process. Anybody have any additional info on Italia (e. G. Is she open to extras, etc?)?

At Centerfolds, spent some time and had a lap dance with Karla. She was cute and friendly, dance was okay, but she ultimately wasn't my type. The scene was pretty tame-ample girls ranging from beautiful to fair. Can you describe Italia?

Dr Is In
06-21-11, 19:21
Can you describe Italia?She's a brunette, tiny to medium sized boobs, wore killer thigh high boots, funny and outspoken, slightly curly, longer hair that went about a quarter of the way down her back. She said that she's worked there forever.

Chocotaco
06-24-11, 17:14
I would avoid Natalia at Mario's based on my interactions with.

Her recently. She's a nut. It's a shame because I like me some slavs.

Mwooo
07-12-11, 15:23
2 for $35 dances are currently Sunday-Tuesday, just thot I'd mention it as it's been the point of some back and forth of late.

Early afternoon yesterday, a bit less talent than I'm accustomed to there, but still 2 real hotties and a few OK girls. Got a few very good lap dances from a good-looking young blonde, but not one of the 2 really hot ones unfortunately. Ten customers at most. Was a free buffet, but I did not partake.

I think I'm going to make it a point to hit this place on Monday and / or Tuesday afternoons once or twice a month as long as they have the 2 for $35.

Best club in central MA in my opinion.

Worgent6
07-14-11, 22:18
My first time here early afternoon last week, and I have to say the talent here certainly is as hot as you guys have been saying. Of the 8-9 dancers I saw on stage during my time there all but one was an absolute stunner. I love my ladies with real pert breasts and wasn't disappointed, saw only 1 of the girls with augments.

After spending a lot of time at the stage tipping the Franklins to several girls, one of them tells me the girls won't approach you for lapdances unless you are seated away from the stage as respect to the other girls. One young lady spent her whole 3 song set with me and had a novel way of collecting the bills from you up close and personal like, I loved that! All the other patrons were either at the bar or on the comfy seats to the right of the stage. I did like the U shaped stage and getting to sit in the middle of it gives you a nice view, although I found I had my neck cramp up from having to look 'up' at the ladies.

I took a couple of dances from the hot blonde with glasses who paid me all her attention on stage, she said she'd been dancing there for 3 years and found it to be a great place better than other area clubs, so that was good to hear. Her name I don't remember sorry guys, The price was 20 bucks a dance plus the 5 buck fee to the guy to get you in to the back dance area. This area did look very nice and fairly new, not having been here before don't know if it was just recently renovated or not but it was a stark contrast to some of the other NE dives I've visited recently.

I have to admit I was one of those guys confused by which days were discount dances, wish I'd gone on one of the one for $35 days, maybe next time.

There was a nice amount of grinding for a MA club, but this is a MA club I got the impression that I should just let her do her thing and sit back and not attempt anything else. Don't get me wrong it was fun but I ended up leaving feeling unsatisfied and headed to PVD to get my fix. Will add a review in the relevant section for that visit. If you are in the area this is a great option especially if you like hot young legal gals but for me it's a drive and I'd rather drive to PVD for more contact.

Boston P A
07-15-11, 07:34
I have to admit I was one of those guys confused by which days were discount dances, wish I'd gone on one of the two for $35 days, maybe next time.

There was a nice amount of grinding for a MA club, but this is a MA club. And I'd rather drive to PVD for more contact.You aren't the only one who's confused about which days are discounted: the web site says Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday; The poster on the club wall says Sunday and Monday. I've never been there on a Tuesday, but I would bet a lot that you would not get the discount.

As for contact, with the right dancer you can get most of what you would get in Providence for somewhat less money, but it does take somewhat longer to find the "right" dancer.

Jynxo
07-15-11, 11:14
Went there a few weeks ago on a Tuesday and did receive the discount. All the girls seem friendly but it is different with each.

You aren't the only one who's confused about which days are discounted: the web site says Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday; The poster on the club wall says Sunday and Monday. I've never been there on a Tuesday, but I would bet a lot that you would not get the discount.

As for contact, with the right dancer you can get most of what you would get in Providence for somewhat less money, but it does take somewhat longer to find the "right" dancer.

Mwooo
07-15-11, 11:37
You aren't the only one who's confused about which days are discounted: the web site says Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday; The poster on the club wall says Sunday and Monday. I've never been there on a Tuesday, but I would bet a lot that you would not get the discount.

As for contact, with the right dancer you can get most of what you would get in Providence for somewhat less money, but it does take somewhat longer to find the "right" dancer.As of this Monday (the 11th) , the 2 for $35 poster on the wall said Sunday/Monday/Tuesday. Just for what it's worth.

Agreed about the contact, but as advice to the poster you quoted. Sometimes you have to initiate with some light hip touching or something and work your way up to boobs / ass, or once you start touching a little they'll tell you to go ahead. In my experience, the majority of the girls there are OK w / pretty significant touching.

Mwooo
08-16-11, 11:11
As of this Monday (the 11th) , the 2 for $35 poster on the wall said Sunday / Monday / Tuesday. Just for what it's worth.

Agreed about the contact, but as advice to the poster you quoted. Sometimes you have to initiate with some light hip touching or something and work your way up to boobs / ass, or once you start touching a little they'll tell you to go ahead. In my experience, the majority of the girls there are OK w / pretty significant touching.PSA. 2 for $35 dances still going Sunday. Tuesday. Stopped in yesterday afternoon. Free buffet yesterday as well, but did not have any. Was initially disappointed with the talent. Didn't see any girl I wanted a dance from. Usualy there are 3 or 4 even in the afternoon. Eventually spotted 2, one of whom (early 20s-ish brunette spinner, don't remember her name never do sorry) eventually came up to me. Went for 2 dances with her. Good grinding, relatively mild roaming as far as Mario's goes but still great overall.

The 2 for $35 dances plus a beer for $6 w / tip makes for a great deal. Including tipping the girl I got a couple dances from and the bracelet, was out of there for $55. Not bad at all.

I'll be back some Monday or Tuesday within the next month, I'm sure.

JonsBlaze
09-03-11, 07:24
PSA. 2 for $35 dances still going Sunday. Tuesday. Stopped in yesterday afternoon. Free buffet yesterday as well, but did not have any. Was initially disappointed with the talent. Didn't see any girl I wanted a dance from. Usualy there are 3 or 4 even in the afternoon. Eventually spotted 2, one of whom (early 20s-ish brunette spinner, don't remember her name never do sorry) eventually came up to me. Went for 2 dances with her. Good grinding, relatively mild roaming as far as Mario's goes but still great overall.

The 2 for $35 dances plus a beer for $6 w / tip makes for a great deal. Including tipping the girl I got a couple dances from and the bracelet, was out of there for $55. Not bad at all.

I'll be back some Monday or Tuesday within the next month, I'm sure.Are there private rooms at mario's? Like a champagne room? I've only been to the back lapdance area. If yes, how much is the private room, and is it worth it?

Udontknow
09-14-11, 10:19
Went to Lamplighters II on a bored Thursday afternoon. I was in the mood for some chocolate fun and found a decent looker at the bar (especially for that shithole). She intro'ed herself as Salida aka "Sally". Undid my fly at the bar quickly and started stroking me through my underwear (usually I like to go commando at these spots, but this was a spur of the moment stop). I was able to get her into the champagne "room" pretty quick by saying I wanted something more. Once in there, she made sure the bouncer wasn't looking and told me to pull my cock out of my underwear but still hidden in my outer pants. Then she gave an excellent dance with carte blanche for wandering hands with direct hand / cock rubbing from her. Got me to cum pretty quick. Was too concerned with duckwalking to the mens room to get her number, which was stupid. Only cost 80+plus tip, and she didn't even go for anything more expensive than a water for being bought a drink. Tight body but small tits. Said she works there thurs and fri afternons, I think. Will go back for that when convenient.

What's the deal with that place and dancers trying to conceal tricks from staff? They can't really be that oblivious. And is LE not paying attention to it?

Smoke Screen
09-14-11, 12:09
What's the deal with that place and dancers trying to conceal tricks from staff? They can't really be that oblivious. And is LE not paying attention to it?Well if LE is not paying attention, then after they read your report maybe they will pay attention. If that's what you want then good job, if not, you would be better off toning down your reports. Granted it makes for more interesting reading but at what expense?

Choir Boy
09-14-11, 22:29
I have been here on several occasions. The quality of girls spans a tremendous spectrum. I've seen beautiful faces and bodies, and I've seen Tolkien characters. The normal lap dance set-up is strange. It is in this closed off wooded gazebo thing that is very hard to see into. It actually WOULD be a nice set-up, but the bouncer looks in every few seconds. I unbuttoned a few buttons on my shirt one time, and he barked in for me to button up.

Mwooo
09-15-11, 12:24
Quality dances with solid grinding and some roaming can be had IF you are in there alone (only two seats in that awkward little "gazebo"/cage thing) and the bouncer isn't caring / looking in too much. Depends on the bouncer and if you're lucky enough to have it to yourself. And agreed about the spectrum. I've seen everything from a GORGEOUS 20 year old to older / beat / fat women that I wouldn't even fuck for free. Unfortunately, the majority of the talent seems to be the latter. All that said, it's an OK place to stop in sometimes, especially if you're going by. If you're a bit lucky, you can wind up witha couple good lap dances from a hottie. Mario's is just SO much more reliable if you're actually making a trip just to go to a strip club.

I have been here on several occasions. The quality of girls spans a tremendous spectrum. I've seen beautiful faces and bodies, and I've seen Tolkien characters. The normal lap dance set-up is strange. It is in this closed off wooded gazebo thing that is very hard to see into. It actually WOULD be a nice set-up, but the bouncer looks in every few seconds. I unbuttoned a few buttons on my shirt one time, and he barked in for me to button up.

Mwooo
09-15-11, 12:29
Stopped into Centerfolds just after noon the other day. I've never been there that early before, only after 5PM. I mentioned in a report some time ago that the quality of dances here had gone up. More grinding, many of the girls encouraging varying degrees of touching, and the bouncer (if he did walk by) not seeming to care. However, I personally just can't get as into it when there are 3 or 4 other guys getting dances a few feet away from me in the big pretty open area. If you go in far earlier in the day, it seems there are only a few locals / regulars sitting at the bar. They didn't really seem to have any interest in actual engaging in strip club activities. Not sure why they were just over at Kasbar then, big I digress. Accordingly, I was the only guy who went up to the stage the entire time I was there, and wound up getting a great lapdance from a 30-35ish hottie with fakies and black hair (don't recall her name, but I have seen her at both Mario's and Lamplighter before, she's been around). And I was able to enjoy the grinding / roaming much mroe being the only guy back in the lap dance area. Anyhow, my point is. If you can make it there much earlier in the day, you'll have a much better time there, at least if you're like me.

Mwooo
10-06-11, 11:06
Stopped in recently. Got 3 dances from a girl I've never seen before (lates 20ish, caucasian but maybe half latina or something, skinny but nice body, long kinda curly black hair, sorry forgot her name). I was alone in the little 2-seat booth luckily and the mileage was great. Mario's style. Roaming of legs / but / etc allowed and encouraged, and she grinded on my pants quite well. In fact, she grinded so well, that upon exiting the club, I noticed a slight brown stain / a couple of little flecks of brown near my fly. I'm rly trying to convince myself it was that tanner / bronzer that I've occasionally had come off on my pants before and not a little turd stripe. But regardless I threw the pants out and washed the heck out of my hands. But I digress.

Anyhow, at the end of three dances (in fairness to her she did start a few seconds before the first song actually started) , I said something like "So that's 60, right?" She informed me that it was $75 as the dances had gone up to $25 per. I got the feeling she was hustling me and was accordingly going to give her only exactly $75 but didn't have the exact change, so I just gave her $80 and told her to keep it. I didn't feel like asking the bouncer or anything and creating a scene, and they were very good dances. Next time I'm there, I'll find out if the $25 per is true or if I was ripped off.

Fuhgetaboudit
11-26-11, 01:03
Stopped by Centerfolds on a recent weekend during the afternoon for a change. The center "stage" water trough just gets dirtier and dirtier. Girls decent, dances as expected, and beer cold. During this visit is was luke warm, not great, not bad. Mwooo's review several weeks ago is pretty much par for the course here.

Big Titties
11-27-11, 11:31
I went to marios a few weeks back on a rainy day. I got there at about 1pm left at about 8pm. The day shifters were all pretty hot. Mostly older but killer bodys. Some girl from fl named lasha was amazing. An asian girl named asia gave me a BJ for double the price of a ld. I had a ld with summer and one of her friends. The friend wasnt that cute but who cares. I fingered both and kissed both. Let the other one go and I almost fucked summer for 100. It was a great day. All the girls were very friendly and one of the massage girls took my number. Weve gone out a few times now! Haha

Choir Boy
12-18-11, 15:19
I stopped in the Centerfolds 2000 in North Oxford (not the CF in Worcester) Monday night. I was passing by and didn't have time for a long stay, so I just popped in for a quick drink and look around. Not many dancers nor customers. I wished I had more time when I saw Sapphire. A tall, pretty blonde dancer I haven't seen before. She was a little heavy-set, but had a nice, shapely body. She was even somewhat muscular, like she works out in a gym. Their lap dance area is still a cruel joke.

Lapdog2
12-28-11, 14:02
Nice time the other day with.

Suzy late 20, s brunette MILF w / nice.

Soft fun bags. Also nice dance from

Crystal a blond brazillian w / big round.

Booty and pencil ersaer tasty nipples.

Both gave nice lap dances for $20 a song

Markvi
12-29-11, 19:03
I go to Centerfolds on Rt 20 fairly often. I recommend short somewhat chubby Italian girl with long wavy black hair named Jen, and Priscilla, very buxom bleached blonde. They used to have someone else named Priscilla though. Maybe still do. I did not like her as much.

Thetsm
01-07-12, 12:32
Made a return visit to Marios after not having been there for awhile. It was better than ever and I may increase frequency of visits. They've changed the LD area to make it bigger and darker. LDs were $25 plus a $5 bracelet. I thought I heard over the PA system that there was a 2 for 1 for $35 on Sun, Mon, and Tue which I might check out in the future. I visited on a Thursday night and there were 10-15 gals on, mostly white, and very attractive, mostly 6-8s in looks. As usual, lots of the girls focusing on regulars so I had to wait my turn. Got a number of dances from one Latina gal, with lots of two way touching and HJ. The second set with a cute white gal was even better. Got a sensuous LD to warm me up, then enjoyed fingering, DFK, and a wonderful wet, sloppy BBBJ, with HJ finish. Was not expecting this wonderful experience. Take out was also readily available and reasonably priced. I really like the atmosphere at Marios compared to RI clubs and if the performance continues I will return often.

suaimmagine
01-07-12, 23:01
Made a return visit to Marios after not having been there for awhile. It was better than ever and I may increase frequency of visits. They've changed the LD area to make it bigger and darker. LDs were $25 plus a $5 bracelet. I thought I heard over the PA system that there was a 2 for 1 for $35 on Sun, Mon, and Tue which I might check out in the future. I visited on a Thursday night and there were 10-15 gals on, mostly white, and very attractive, mostly 6-8s in looks. As usual, lots of the girls focusing on regulars so I had to wait my turn. Got a number of dances from one Latina gal, with lots of two way touching and HJ. The second set with a cute white gal was even better. Got a sensuous LD to warm me up, then enjoyed fingering, DFK, and a wonderful wet, sloppy BBBJ, with HJ finish. Was not expecting this wonderful experience. Take out was also readily available and reasonably priced. I really like the atmosphere at Marios compared to RI clubs and if the performance continues I will return often.Thanks for the heads up about the changes, Thetsm. I've been to Marios a couple of times and wasn't able to get "extras." Did you have to try a few different dancers or were your needs met by the first girls you talked to?

Thetsm
01-08-12, 17:14
Thanks for the heads up about the changes, Thetsm. I've been to Marios a couple of times and wasn't able to get "extras." Did you have to try a few different dancers or were your needs met by the first girls you talked to?YMMV. Like many clubs, there were many dancers that were a bit shy and focused on the regulars. The two that I had fun with appeared to be eager for business. They came up to me, started a conversation, and suggested a fun time was in store for me. With me, they both wanted to sit with me after my dances, but I was spent on dollars and suggested they only come back to be me if the customer hunting was no good. Both got new customers quickly suggesting their approach was fairly overt. Interesting they both seemed to target professional looking business folks. Both guys came out of the LD room smiling too! In contrast, at the end of the night, I had a few bucks left and I approached a row of 4 gals sitting alone on the couch in front. None of the four had approached me during the night. It amazes me that these gals had never approached me: I am about 50 but not bad looking IMHO. I announced to the four that I had some dollars that I wanted to spend and was anyone interested before I went home! Based on their expressions, I think these four aren't the more aggressive type. Three of them volunteered for my "last dance" and I got a couple of nice LDs from a nice spinner but no extra fun. She didn't push and I didn't ask (not sure I was up for it anyway. LOL).

Sutigel2
01-10-12, 12:40
Haven't been there in years, as I am a Springfield guy. These reports interest me and I have some business in the area later this week. Are days or nights better? Any dancers I should see? What do services generally cost? Thanks.

Gimme Bj
01-10-12, 22:47
Haven't been there in years, as I am a Springfield guy. These reports interest me and I have some business in the area later this week. Are days or nights better? Any dancers I should see? What do services generally cost? Thanks.Go during the day. Can't tell you who to see and my friend I don't talk about. Hit the stage for a while and tip nicely if you like (if you don't like then sit at the bar and play keno)

Day is more relaxed, and some of the girls will make all your wishes come true. If you are looking for something specific then buy a girl a drink, get one dance from her, and tell her what you are looking for. Girls there will generally steer you in the right direction.

Not sure what the cost is. Sure it depends on the girl. I do know that for some girls the cost of the dance is enough, and for others a small but respectable tip is appreciated. Of course the better you tip the more welcome you are the next time you show up.

This is a place you can seriously develop a 'working relationship' with a girl or girls.

Hags Joe
01-19-12, 11:07
A stripper accused of attacking a fellow dancer at Mario's Showplace in Webster, opening a large gash in the victim's face, is scheduled to be sentenced March 2 after pleading guilty yesterday.

Authorities said Vanessa 21, of, Oxford, started a fight with A C, another dancer, about 9 pm Oct. 22, 2010, in the dressing room of the club on Thompson Road, Webster.

Assistant District Attorney Gregory Benoit said Ms. V was wearing a large ring on her hand when she struck Ms. C in the face, causing a cut 'from eye to mouth' that required about 200 stitches to close.

Police said Ms. C later told them that Ms. V had accused her of sleeping with Ms. Vs boyfriend, which the victim denied.

Ms. V pleaded guilty yesterday in Worcester Superior Court to aggravated assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, assault and battery and mayhem.

At Mr. Benoit's request, Judge Janet Kenton-Walker postponed sentencing until March 2 to give Ms. C a chance to make an impact statement in court before Ms. V is sentenced.

Mr. Benoit is recommending a prison sentence of 2 to 3 years with 5 years of probation to follow. The prosecutor is asking that Ms. V be ordered to pay $10, 000 in restitution and stay away from Ms. C as conditions of probation.

Ms. V's lawyer, Michael G. Cashman, is recommending that his client be placed on probation for 3 years with the same conditions proposed by Mr. Benoit.

Ms. V was released on previously posted bail of $500 cash.

Mike6
01-19-12, 19:36
Never been too a club over in worcester area, its been a while in general but usually I would do springfield. I hate leaving the club spending cash and walking out w / no action. Not willing to pay in the hundreds would rather an escort for that cost and not worry about bouncers or managers. Anyways, saw sign at centerfolds in oxford that someday in feb they are having a lights out night. Anyone have any info on this?

Thetsm
01-23-12, 12:02
Decided to test out Mario's again to see if my last experience (see below) was the norm or accident. Happy to say I had and even better time. Visited on a Thursday night and two of the ladies remembered me. Great service again and I left smiling for my drive to NYC. Also started conversations and got a few dances with a few new girls which may be good for the future. I conclude that almost everything is available at Mario's depending on the type of lady you like and your mood. I continue to highly recommend.

Mobil2
01-23-12, 13:31
Decided to test out Mario's again to see if my last experience (see below) was the norm or accident. Happy to say I had and even better time. Visited on a Thursday night and two of the ladies remembered me. Great service again and I left smiling for my drive to NYC. Also started conversations and got a few dances with a few new girls which may be good for the future. I conclude that almost everything is available at Mario's depending on the type of lady you like and your mood. I continue to highly recommend.I would love to know what you dropped $$$, for your HJ and BBBJ. My personal experience is this type of back room service, when available in massachusetts, is pricey. It seems like you had a good time though.

Thetsm
01-23-12, 23:44
I would love to know what you dropped $$$, for your HJ and BBBJ. My personal experience is this type of back room service, when available in massachusetts, is pricey. It seems like you had a good time though.Please read give me BJ's excellent summary a few posts below. My experience is similar to his: cost of the dances ($25 each) plus a modest but most appreciated tip was all that it took. Note that I have found all types of gals at Mario's, some who want to dance and others who offer a bit more fun. They seem very open at Mario's on what they will or will not do, and will offer up helpful recommendations. Of course I passed on the higher priced VIP area (which I have never used). If I'm going to pay $$ or more, I'm going to visit with my favorite escort services directly.

Mike6
01-29-12, 09:52
Never been to a club over in worcester area, its been a while in general but usually I would do springfield. I hate leaving the club spending cash and walking out w / no action. Not willing to pay in the hundreds would rather an escort for that cost and not worry about bouncers or managers. Anyways, saw sign at centerfolds in oxford that someday in feb they are having a "lights out night". Anyone have any info on that?

Mike6
02-02-12, 19:10
Stopped in for first time. Girls are definately young and beautiful but very strict on touching. Even during LD panties don't come off, touching tits isn't allowed. What kinda shit is that? Got a LD from 2 different girls and same thing. With both. $7 cover and $5 for a sodaatthe bar. They told me all the places around here are like that when it comes to contact. I'm used to a lot more contact and more intimate LDs. LD area is a big bench, I'm used to leather chairs not a big bench.

Deestylez
02-03-12, 03:23
Stopped in for first time. Girls are definately young and beautiful but very strict on touching. Even during LD panties don't come off, touching tits isn't allowed. What kinda shit is that? Got a LD from 2 different girls and same thing. With both. $7 cover and $5 for a sodaatthe bar. They told me all the places around here are like that when it comes to contact. I'm used to a lot more contact and more intimate LDs. LD area is a big bench, I'm used to leather chairs not a big bench.Most places around worcester are like that. I would say marios is better if your looking to touch. Some of the dancers there are ok if not all are ok with that. I don't really think most places around the worcester area is worth it so I rather go out to RI or the boarder of CT. Father away but sometimes its more worth it than around here.

Boston P A
02-03-12, 09:53
Stopped in for first time. Girls are definately young and beautiful but very strict on touching. Even during LD panties don't come off, touching tits isn't allowed. What kinda shit is that? Got a LD from 2 different girls and same thing. With both. $7 cover and $5 for a sodaatthe bar. They told me all the places around here are like that when it comes to contact. I'm used to a lot more contact and more intimate LDs. LD area is a big bench, I'm used to leather chairs not a big bench.ALL of the clubs in the area are better than CF2000 in regard to contact, and, as others have noted, it's easier to find contact at Mario's than at the others.

Mike6
02-03-12, 16:51
ALL of the clubs in the area are better than CF2000 in regard to contact, and, as others have noted, it's easier to find contact at Mario's than at the others.Thanks for the info. I only go to worcester on occasion when my employer sends me there and I have time to kill, with that said my options are limited to the clubs on rt 20 or the cutoff. Out of those which one (s) are good for contact / possibility of take out or getting a number for an outside date?

Choir Boy
02-04-12, 11:16
Thanks for the info. I only go to worcester on occasion when my employer sends me there and I have time to kill, with that said my options are limited to the clubs on rt 20 or the cutoff. Out of those which one (s) are good for contact / possibility of take out or getting a number for an outside date?Of the Rt 20 clubs, Centerfolds 2000 in North Oxford has walls along the sides where the lap dances take place. Not much privacy, but no bouncers are staring at you so you can get away with a little touching. Centerfolds in Worcester down the road has a back room that is separate from the main area, but visible to everyone else getting a dance. You can get away with some touching there as well, but nothing excessive.

Lamplighter II is strange. There is that gazebo thing with 2 chairs where the dances take place. It actually WOULD be a nice set up, but the bouncer is staring at you intermittently. You can't get away with much.

Mike6
02-05-12, 09:27
Of the Rt 20 clubs, Centerfolds 2000 in North Oxford has walls along the sides where the lap dances take place. Not much privacy, but no bouncers are staring at you so you can get away with a little touching. Centerfolds in Worcester down the road has a back room that is separate from the main area, but visible to everyone else getting a dance. You can get away with some touching there as well, but nothing excessive.

Lamplighter II is strange. There is that gazebo thing with 2 chairs where the dances take place. It actually WOULD be a nice set up, but the bouncer is staring at you intermittently. You can't get away with much.I was at CF2000 and the "manager" was looking over and the girls were very nervous about me touching their tits. Of the other two clubs on 20 which one would you recommended?

Thetsm
02-05-12, 13:45
I was at CF2000 and the "manager" was looking over and the girls were very nervous about me touching their tits. Of the other two clubs on 20 which one would you recommended?Mike, don't waste your time. Just go a bit farther down 395 to Mario's in Webster. Wonderful club to hang for a bit.

Wetseeker
02-05-12, 14:23
Mike, don't waste your time. Just go a bit farther down 395 to Mario's in Webster. Wonderful club to hang for a bit.I agree, it is totally worth the extra 20 minutes if you are driving from Boston or Metrowest. Going to Centerfolds in Worcester on Rt 20 is like what Forest Gump said about a box of chocolates. You never know what you may get. I have seen some fuglies to some nice hot ones. Lamplighter's has that strange gazebo and smells like disinfectant. I think the use the disinfectant to spray on the woman before they go on stage. Marios is nice. Go in buy a beer at the bar, check out the main stage then work your way back to the table area. A nice looking lady will usually come up to you especially if you make eye contact. They are not rude or pushy. You pay $5 for a wristband for the private dance area and it is $25 per song. Some days they have the two for $35, I think Monday and Tuesday during the days. They do keep track of the songs. So after the end of the song if your dancer does not sit in the booth with you for an extra minute, do not be offended. They have to get up and show they are dressing so they won't have to account for another song.

Wet

Wetseeker
02-05-12, 14:34
I went to marios a few weeks back on a rainy day. I got there at about 1pm left at about 8pm. The day shifters were all pretty hot. Mostly older but killer bodys. Some girl from fl named lasha was amazing. An asian girl named asia gave me a BJ for double the price of a ld. I had a ld with summer and one of her friends. The friend wasnt that cute but who cares. I fingered both and kissed both. Let the other one go and I almost fucked summer for 100. It was a great day. All the girls were very friendly and one of the massage girls took my number. Weve gone out a few times now! HahaThank you for reminding me of the name of dancer I had fun with; that would be Summer. She did have her friend with her and I had a lap dance with her friend as well. Summer offered more service in the Champagne room, but I did not have that cash, still she was fun. You should also look for Cindi but I think she sells with an S, and Seven, both older but killer bodies and good dances. Danielle is also very hot. I was just their this past Wed. I missed Sindi as she works Thursday Days, Seven M-F days and Danielle, Wed thru Sunday.

Wet

Choir Boy
02-05-12, 15:42
One place I would consider equivalent to Mario's is the place in Woonsocket. The sign says Rhode Island Dolls, but I have read Dollhouse or Dollhouse Cabaret as well. Lap dances are $20 per song and they take place downstairs in private cubicles. There are no prying eyes; so you, the girl, and the money in your wallet decide what the rules are. With that said, most of the girls do not seem the type to let things go too far.

Boston P A
02-06-12, 11:37
I was at CF2000 and the "manager" was looking over and the girls were very nervous about me touching their tits. Of the other two clubs on 20 which one would you recommended?I agree with the "Forget Rt 20" post, but if for some reason you really must stick to Rt 20, the order would be

1. Centerfolds (on the SW Cutoff just inside Worcester) : Negatives: Many older dancers, Only a few really hot. Positives: Contact varies with the girl, but can be fairly high.

2. Lamp Lighter (100 yards down the road from CF) Negatives: I stopped going there because one of the bouncers was probably clinically insane. I don't know if he's still there. They usually have very few customers, which means the girls are (a) desperate, and (be) wouldn't be working there if they could go someplace else. Positives (from your point of view) I have had take-out offers, but, as I say, I haven't been there lately.

3. Centerfolds Oxford, for which I think you will find no defenders on this board.

(Incidentally, Hurricane Betty's is also less than 10 minutes away from Rr 20, and would rank 1 or 2 on the list above.)

Look, at any of these clubs, you're going to kill a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes waiting for a girl you want. Going to Mario's will significantly reduce that time.

Mike6
02-06-12, 16:49
I agree with the "Forget Rt 20" post, but if for some reason you really must stick to Rt 20, the order would be

1. Centerfolds (on the SW Cutoff just inside Worcester) : Negatives: Many older dancers, Only a few really hot. Positives: Contact varies with the girl, but can be fairly high.

2. Lamp Lighter (100 yards down the road from CF) Negatives: I stopped going there because one of the bouncers was probably clinically insane. I don't know if he's still there. They usually have very few customers, which means the girls are (a) desperate, and (be) wouldn't be working there if they could go someplace else. Positives (from your point of view) I have had take-out offers, but, as I say, I haven't been there lately.

3. Centerfolds Oxford, for which I think you will find no defenders on this board.

(Incidentally, Hurricane Betty's is also less than 10 minutes away from Rr 20, and would rank 1 or 2 on the list above.)

Look, at any of these clubs, you're going to kill a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes waiting for a girl you want. Going to Mario's will significantly reduce that time.Thanks for all your help guys, your awesome. If you have any questions about sgfld area clubs don't be afraid to ask. Hurricane Bettys I can also do. Which one would you say is better on a weekday late afternoon / early evening time?

Craven Morehed
02-07-12, 00:06
Most places around worcester are like that. I would say marios is better if your looking to touch. Some of the dancers there are ok if not all are ok with that. I don't really think most places around the worcester area is worth it so I rather go out to RI or the boarder of CT. Father away but sometimes its more worth it than around here.Mario's has a more private lap dance area that tucked in the corner.

Deestylez what place on the border of CT are you talking about?

Big Titties
02-09-12, 19:56
Thank you for reminding me of the name of dancer I had fun with; that would be Summer. She did have her friend with her and I had a lap dance with her friend as well. Summer offered more service in the Champagne room, but I did not have that cash, still she was fun. You should also look for Cindi but I think she sells with an S, and Seven, both older but killer bodies and good dances. Danielle is also very hot. I was just their this past Wed. I missed Sindi as she works Thursday Days, Seven M-F days and Danielle, Wed thru Sunday.

WetYes seven is older but killer body and I felt as if she was on the verge of offering takeout but didn't. Real nice girl. Face needs work but nice body, your right.

Deestylez
02-11-12, 06:14
Mario's has a more private lap dance area that tucked in the corner.

Deestylez what place on the border of CT are you talking about?Electric blue

Nfamous
03-23-12, 23:07
Was out in Massachusetts on business and decided to stop into Mario's. Place was not packed and not scarce, just right. I found myselfatthe bar making small talk with one of the servers. Being new to the spot I took some time to look around and get acclamated to the place. I saw some pretty good actual dance moves on stage, which I love dancers who actually dance rather than just shake their ass. As I continued to sit and have drinks, I realized the girls there were really sexy. One Black dancer (not sure of the name) but she was slim with nice butt and cute face. Another thicker white dancer with hips and a little larger derriere. Anyway, it ended with me grabbing 2 phone numbers from a couple sexy girls, one who was quite the amazon and near 6 ft tall. The other asked me to call that night when she got off but I was drinking and drifted into a deep sleep when returned to hotel. The Amazon, I haven't used the info as of yet bc but in a few weeks I will chk it out and see what her story is. Overall, I would repeat Mario's. Good place, no hassle, good time, friendly staff.

Nfamous
03-23-12, 23:10
Took a little pic. Dark but an idea of the layout.

Lapdog2
04-04-12, 15:12
Wow! 20 girls. 15 patrons. Got offered a 4/$60 lap dance special. Well worth it very sexy w / lots of rubbing and.

Grinding. Girls were mostly 6 to 8's on the stripper scale w / a few 4's and 5's as well. Still my go to place in the central mass

Area. As good or better talent than Mario's with equal dance quality. Made the mistake of stopping at the magic lantern (Palmer rte 20)

Earlier in the evening, Don't waste your time, gas or money.

Mike6
04-05-12, 08:33
Wow! 20 girls. 15 patrons. Got offered a 4/$60 lap dance special. Well worth it very sexy w / lots of rubbing and.

Grinding. Girls were mostly 6 to 8's on the stripper scale w / a few 4's and 5's as well. Still my go to place in the central mass

Area. As good or better talent than Mario's with equal dance quality. Made the mistake of stopping at the magic lantern (Palmer rte 20)

Earlier in the evening, Don't waste your time, gas or money.Magic lantern last I remember is a hit or miss, I haven't been there in over a year but when I was going I would have some good days than some bad ones.

ARegularGuy
04-05-12, 11:03
I agree, it is hit or miss and overall just too damn far away to frequent. On the other hand, last time there I got a HJTC with a dancer that I recognized from her ad on the now defunct escorts. Com, short, slim and curvy MILF, red hair I think, memory is foggy. We were over in the closed bar section, farthest to the right as you enter the place. Pricey but nonetheless thrilling because we could have been discovered in the act at any given point.

ARG

Wetseeker
04-05-12, 18:21
Mario's is my favorite place. I like to go during the weekday in the mid to late afternoon, especially Monday. There are two dancer's that could almost be sisters, Maxine and Vivian. Then there is Seven and Sindy, Seven and Sinday (yes she says that she spells her stage name that way) are older, but they give a very good dance. Maxine is all natural black haired beauty, with natural D cups probably 36d, maybe 38d. You have to approach her. Vivian may approach you and is enhance 38d, both dancers are white. Vivian is enhanced but damn she gives a good dance. You have to approach Maxine, she is shorter. Treat them nice. I know when I get the chance and resources. I will be out there on some Mondays. Seven and Sindy are very good too. Sindy claims she is over 50 but I don't believe it. Seven is in late 30's. I hope to get numbers off any one of these ladies soon.

Wet

Mike6
04-06-12, 16:48
I agree, it is hit or miss and overall just too damn far away to frequent. On the other hand, last time there I got a HJTC with a dancer that I recognized from her ad on the now defunct escorts. Com, short, slim and curvy MILF, red hair I think, memory is foggy. We were over in the closed bar section, farthest to the right as you enter the place. Pricey but nonetheless thrilling because we could have been discovered in the act at any given point.

ARGDid she have a tattoo of her horses name on her or something like that? I don't remember her name but she sounds familiar, ended up getting her # and hanging out outside her work and had some fun

Wetseeker
04-09-12, 09:49

Earlier in the evening, Don't waste your time, gas or money.For me Mario's or even Electric Blue in Ct is more worth the trip. Though if I am in the area I will partake, I have had some good and bad experiences. Years ago I went over to the side section for the private dance with this smokin black chick, She grabbed my fist and put it up her pussy and ground away. Sometimes you can get away with a lot there but it is a hassle driving wise.

ARegularGuy
04-09-12, 10:34
I can't remember her tattoos if any but one of her aliases was Aria-somthing, or something similar.

ARG.

Did she have a tattoo of her horses name on her or something like that? I don't remember her name but she sounds familiar, ended up getting her # and hanging out outside her work and had some fun

Lapdog2
04-09-12, 14:55
Mario's is my favorite place. I like to go during the weekday in the mid to late afternoon, especially Monday. There are two dancer's that could almost be sisters, Maxine and Vivian. Then there is Seven and Sindy, Seven and Sinday (yes she says that she spells her stage name that way) are older, but they give a very good dance. Maxine is all natural black haired beauty, with natural D cups probably 36d, maybe 38d. You have to approach her. Vivian may approach you and is enhance 38d, both dancers are white. Vivian is enhanced but damn she gives a good dance. You have to approach Maxine, she is shorter. Treat them nice. I know when I get the chance and resources. I will be out there on some Mondays. Seven and Sindy are very good too. Sindy claims she is over 50 but I don't believe it. Seven is in late 30's. I hope to get numbers off any one of these ladies soon.

WetI too like this time, I have seen Vivian and she has approached me. I will partake next time. Last time I was

There Gina or Gia a freckeled white brunette grabbed me for dances. She was decent, but next time I will try

Vivian or Maxine on your reccomendation. Also I'm a chow hound so I usually put agood dent in the free

Buffet on mondays (nice extra perk) thanks for your report.

Big Titties
04-14-12, 10:09
I went to marios a week ago, it was one night while you get the 2 for 35 lap dance. Can't remember what night I was actually there. Got a ld from a black girl, thick, big tits. It was right at closing. BBBJ was the best BJ I've ever had. She sucked like it was her job! She did spit it all on the floor but wow! I got her number and she has texted me once but nothing has come from it. Many girls at marios do extras.

Aluver
04-17-12, 13:59
Had a free weekend and after checking of RI Dolls in Woonsocket the night before I hit Hurricane Betty's late at about 12:30 on Saturday night. Had a good dozen or so hot young strippers working and the crowd actually had a good half dozen plus college age attractive girls there as spectators. Only stayed for a little bit but got a couple of dances for 20 clams a piece from a natural small titted cutie named Jessica. She did inquire about a VIP dance for 15 at a buck fifty and I declined but am curious if anyone else has experienced the VIPs at Hurricane Betty's and the contact allowed in there. I had hit RI Dolls the night before and got a nice full contact 15 minutes with an older blonde.

Shiz Zam
04-30-12, 15:03
I never have had a good experience here.

Nice, friendly, attractive girls, but the security boys suck big time.

They watch you like a hawk and absolutely no touching. Too bad because a couple of the girls also have pissed by them.

Had a free weekend and after checking of RI Dolls in Woonsocket the night before I hit Hurricane Betty's late at about 12:30 on Saturday night. Had a good dozen or so hot young strippers working and the crowd actually had a good half dozen plus college age attractive girls there as spectators. Only stayed for a little bit but got a couple of dances for 20 clams a piece from a natural small titted cutie named Jessica. She did inquire about a VIP dance for 15 at a buck fifty and I declined but am curious if anyone else has experienced the VIPs at Hurricane Betty's and the contact allowed in there. I had hit RI Dolls the night before and got a nice full contact 15 minutes with an older blonde.

Lapdog2
05-01-12, 15:46
Not bad Had 2 drinks plus free buffet (meatloaf sausages and peppers, baked chicken)

Was going to leave but was approached by Raven. Well worth the 2/35.

Best lapdance I"ve had in months. She is in her 20's fair skinned brunette w / big naturals.

And has braces. I will def be back to see her. Overall the place was slow with alot of disenchanted

Strippers. Night crew was worse than day crew fewer and less ringers.

Aluver
05-02-12, 11:04

They watch you like a hawk and absolutely no touching. Too bad because a couple of the girls also have pissed by them.Thanks, that's the vibe I got there too. The couple of dancers I've gotten extended dancers with at RI Dolls down in Woonsocket allowed plenty of touching, one, Sabrina I think her name was, even let me pet the kitty quite a bit during a 15 minute.

Mwooo
05-30-12, 15:24
I have to say I've had quite the opposite experience here. While it's certainly no Mario's, I've had dances with plenty of grinding and a little bit of touching (infrequently quite a bit even) allowed / encouraged plenty of times from various girls.

They watch you like a hawk and absolutely no touching. Too bad because a couple of the girls also have pissed by them.

Mwooo
05-30-12, 15:27
Dances are now 2 for $40 Sunday-Tuesday, rather than $5 for a bracelet / stamp and 2 dances for $35. No bracelet / stamp at all anymore. According to the employee I spoke with, they're trying it this way to see how it goes. I prefer it vs having to get a bracelet (which can be a ***** to pull off in the car) or getting stamped (which can be a ***** to wash off).

I agree with the below poster that Raven gives a good dance. Still the best strip club option in Central MA in my opinion.

I was last there on a Tuesday, no free buffet (not that I really car about that but FYI if you do). I believe the buffet is Sunday / Monday. The one time I did have some, the food was pretty good.

Not bad Had 2 drinks plus free buffet (meatloaf sausages and peppers, baked chicken)

Was going to leave but was approached by Raven. Well worth the 2/35.

Best lapdance I"ve had in months. She is in her 20's fair skinned brunette w / big naturals.

And has braces. I will def be back to see her. Overall the place was slow with alot of disenchanted

Strippers. Night crew was worse than day crew fewer and less ringers.

Mwooo
05-30-12, 15:31
Stopped there recently on a weekday afternoon. Last time I was there was months and months ago, figured I'd see if it got better. It hasn't. Pretty empty, only two girls, neither attractive. Not a bad place to have a beer though. If you're in that area, Centerfolds down the street is the way to go.

Choir Boy
05-30-12, 20:37
I have to say I've had quite the opposite experience here. While it's certainly no Mario's, I've had dances with plenty of grinding and a little bit of touching (infrequently quite a bit even) allowed / encouraged plenty of times from various girls.The thing about Betty's is the off-again / on-again rule that the girls have to have one foot on the floor at all times. The last time I was there, I asked a girl to sit on my lap during the lap dance (?) and she kept looking over her shoulder to see of a bouncer was looking at her.

That ruined it for me.

NewAgain
06-07-12, 15:45
Don't waste your time or money. Make the drive on i84 to the Electric Blue. Trust me, it is worth the drive. 20 dollar lappies and much contact. And friendlier gals too.

Mwooo
06-08-12, 09:55
Don't waste your time or money. Make the drive on i84 to the Electric Blue. Trust me, it is worth the drive. 20 dollar lappies and much contact. And friendlier gals too.I disagree. Mario's may be my favorite strip club ever. Hurricane Betty's is good IMHO but not nearly as good as Mario's.

Centerfolds and Lamlighter are very hit or miss but I've even enjoyed myself at those places. I've enjoyed myself at EB several times, but last time I went. It sucked to be honest.

Lapdog2
06-08-12, 10:14
EB charges cover even at lunch ($5)

Their songs in the lap dance area are about 90 seconds long, on top of that, they ask you for the $ for.

The juke box. It's all right if you want a quick HJ for $80-$100 but what fun is that under the no privacy.

Circumstances as the wrap it with your shirt when your half done splooging.

I have had better time at Centerfolds with cheaper beers and equal dance quality at times and no cover before 7pm.

Also the songs are way longer than the EB 90 second specials. I have had no luck at the lamp and stopped trying.

After they raised the dance price to $25.

Sutigel2
07-05-12, 08:49
Took a recent visit to Mario's. Not a huge fan of the $30 dance. Twenty was just right and 25 was pushing it a little. $30 makes it very difficult to sample the various dancers. I went with a couple of them. The first, Raquel was not my type but the busty lady did give a decent dance and hinted a good time could be had. I wasn't Interested. The second was a fit young girl who refused to play at all a few months ago when she was new, but now she definitely has changed her tune. I enjoyed myself.

Mwooo
07-05-12, 10:49
Took a recent visit to Mario's. Not a huge fan of the $30 dance. Twenty was just right and 25 was pushing it a little. $30 makes it very difficult to sample the various dancers. I went with a couple of them. The first, Raquel was not my type but the busty lady did give a decent dance and hinted a good time could be had. I wasn't Interested. The second was a fit young girl who refused to play at all a few months ago when she was new, but now she definitely has changed her tune. I enjoyed myself.Agreed. The Sunday-Tuesday 2-for dances are now 2 for $45. Still not bad, but it used to be $5 bracelet / 2 for $35 and then just 2 for $40 (no bracelet).2 for $45 isn't bad, but it's still over $20 a dance.

$30 / dance regularly is steep, even though they are generally good dances. I'll still go there, but not as much as I used to. I typically like to get 3-5 dances, so the additional cost does add up.

Sutigel2
07-09-12, 09:27
It has come to my attention that perhaps some of you might have been trying to reach me by pm regarding the nubile young woman who provided a wonderful experience for me at Mario's (below). My mailbox was full, but I have since deleted some mail. I would be more than happy to trade info on Mario's girls if you would try to pm me again.

Choir Boy
07-09-12, 21:18
Agreed. The Sunday-Tuesday 2-for dances are now 2 for $45. Still not bad, but it used to be $5 bracelet / 2 for $35 and then just 2 for $40 (no bracelet).2 for $45 isn't bad, but it's still over $20 a dance.

$30 / dance regularly is steep, even though they are generally good dances. I'll still go there, but not as much as I used to. I typically like to get 3-5 dances, so the additional cost does add up.The best value for my money I ever received at a strip club was at Club Fantasies in Providence. 2 dances for $20 on a Sunday afternoon. I think the special is Sunday to Tuesday.

Lapdog2
07-10-12, 18:55
I've been getting the posted 3 for $30 special lately there, No dayshift cover, cheap beer $4 a bott. Last time I was there one of the girls would only do 2 for $30. So from now on I clarify before heading back. Good contact, but usually only 2-6 girls dancing on the dayshift. I usually call ahaead and ask how many on duty.

Dandri
07-12-12, 13:10
Report for 7/7. 7/8.

On sat 7/7 decided I would give HB on southbridge str a try after a prolonged absence. Got there around 12:30pm and it was packed. Paid the $5 cover charged and got a drink. As in any strip club a mixed bag of girls. Not too pushy but friendly enough. By the last dance I decided to get a dance from a black girl. Short dance but left me wanting more. Thus day 2.

7/8 went back around 11pm. It was dead (yeah it was also Sunday). Got there after a not so pleasant AMP experience. This time I came with a full pocket and inhibitions at the door. Talked to some dancers and offered 1 a drink, (stupid move she ordered Patron. Greedy be. LOL) and had a few dances with 3 black dancers. Isis, Brie and. Brie I had the day before. Very erotic to the point my hands starting roaming. She jumped up when she thought I might use my digits. I wasn't. Nothing else on the table and believe me I asked. As I told her closed mouths don't get fed. All in all at $20 a dance I went through atleast $120 including drinks and dances. Pondered a pro but didn't haven't gone that deep yet. Maybe next time.

Tomke
07-15-12, 18:57
Report for 7/7. 7/8.

On sat 7/7 decided I would give HB on southbridge str a try after a prolonged absence. Got there around 12:30pm and it was packed. Paid the $5 cover charged and got a drink. As in any strip club a mixed bag of girls. Not too pushy but friendly enough. By the last dance I decided to get a dance from a black girl. Short dance but left me wanting more. Thus day 2.

7/8 went back around 11pm. It was dead (yeah it was also Sunday). Got there after a not so pleasant AMP experience. This time I came with a full pocket and inhibitions at the door. Talked to some dancers and offered 1 a drink, (stupid move she ordered Patron. Greedy be. LOL) and had a few dances with 3 black dancers. Isis, Brie and. Brie I had the day before. Very erotic to the point my hands starting roaming. She jumped up when she thought I might use my digits. I wasn't. Nothing else on the table and believe me I asked. As I told her closed mouths don't get fed. All in all at $20 a dance I went through atleast $120 including drinks and dances. Pondered a pro but didn't haven't gone that deep yet. Maybe next time.Betty's has always been hit or miss I think. It used to be just a better thing to drive the extra 15 minutes to Mario's but the prices for dances have shot up quite a bit (but fun can still be had). But even then, it just makes more sense to go to one of the Rhode Island clubs I guess.

Lapdog2
07-19-12, 12:17
Was drivin around and saw "emperors club" on southbridge st. The sign said opening July 21st. Does anyone know anything about it? Ended up at Centerfolds on SW cutoff nice dances from jewel on the dayshift. Usual dayshift girls there, alicia, jeanie, Tiffany and a tall hot blond with fishnets.

Member #5637
07-20-12, 08:49
Emperors Gentlemens Club, (Old Platinum Premier) at 241 Southbridge St, down the street on the left, past Hurricane Betty's, has its grand opening scheduled for 6pm this Sat, July 21. Nightclub atmosphere with Roman's steakhouse restaurant inside as well. Website google-able. If anyone goes, please review, and give us the scoop. Website is not up to full spec. Yet. Seems high end?

Mwooo
07-23-12, 15:05
Was drivin around and saw "emperors club" on southbridge st. The sign said opening July 21st. Does anyone know anything about it?Based on a phone conversation with the a guy who answered, they open at 6:30 PM. Not sure if they open earlier on weekends. I intend to check it out soon (I'm pretty curious) and will report back.

Choir Boy
07-25-12, 03:57
Emperors Gentlemens Club, (Old Platinum Premier) at 241 Southbridge St, down the street on the left, past Hurricane Betty's, has its grand opening scheduled for 6pm this Sat, July 21. Nightclub atmosphere with Roman's steakhouse restaurant inside as well. Website google-able. If anyone goes, please review, and give us the scoop. Website is not up to full spec. Yet. Seems high end?I haven't stopped in yet, but when it was Platinum Premier, they used to have some moron stand there and stare into the lap dance area.

Boston P A
07-25-12, 08:21
Based on a phone conversation with the a guy who answered, they open at 6:30 PM. Not sure if they open earlier on weekends. I intend to check it out soon (I'm pretty curious) and will report back.I had an hour to kill Monday, so I TOFTT. They open at 6:00 seven days a week, but (at least that day) no dancers until 6:30. I stuck around long enough to see three dancers on stage. (I think I saw two or three others walk in the door.) The first two were about 20 pounds overweight, and the third was a grouch. Lap dances are 25 and 35. I didn't ask what the difference was; I assume 25 is topless. Prices are "per song" and they have the annoying habit of cutting every song short by a minute or so. (I had nothing better to do, so I timed them.) This means they're giving Mario's some competition for the title of Most Overpriced Club in New England. The interior decoration and the bouncers in suits suggest they're trying to be whatever the owner imagines "upscale" looks like. This will probably work for bachelor parties, but will be wasted on the rest of us.

For my tastes, there's no reason to return, but Monday is probably a bad night to judge.

Mwooo
07-25-12, 15:16
I had an hour to kill Monday, so I TOFTT. They open at 6:00 seven days a week, but (at least that day) no dancers until 6:30. I stuck around long enough to see three dancers on stage. (I think I saw two or three others walk in the door.) The first two were about 20 pounds overweight, and the third was a grouch. Lap dances are 25 and 35. I didn't ask what the difference was; I assume 25 is topless. Prices are "per song" and they have the annoying habit of cutting every song short by a minute or so. (I had nothing better to do, so I timed them.) This means they're giving Mario's some competition for the title of Most Overpriced Club in New England. The interior decoration and the bouncers in suits suggest they're trying to be whatever the owner imagines "upscale" looks like. This will probably work for bachelor parties, but will be wasted on the rest of us.

For my tastes, there's no reason to return, but Monday is probably a bad night to judge.Thank you for the report. It sounds like you didn't actually get a lap dance. I would be curious about contact levels?

But based on your report, it sounds like Hurricane Betty's / Mario's / Centerfold's (in no particular order) are still better bets. I'll post a report when I get around to checking it out myself.

Choir Boy
07-26-12, 04:27
I stopped in briefly late yesterday (Wednesday) evening. I saw about a dozen dancers. 9 or 10 customers, some hot barmaids, the bouncers in suits, and a few well dressed ladies walking around. I'm not sure what their function was. All the ladies were at least somewhat attractive, some of them very attractive. A few were slightly heavy. They were mostly white with a few black. I also was informed about the 2 lap dance areas. I did not partake so I can't comment on that.

Boston P A
07-27-12, 08:18
Thank you for the report. It sounds like you didn't actually get a lap dance. I would be curious about contact levels?You're correct. I had just come from Mario's, and I didn't see anyone worth the experiment. The vibe I got was that surveillance might be pretty obtrusive, If I'm in Worcester on a more auspicious night, I might give them another try.

NewAgain
07-27-12, 09:56
Go down 90 to 84, hit electric Blue. 20 dollar lappies with maximum contact and happy results guaranteed.

Thank you for the report. It sounds like you didn't actually get a lap dance. I would be curious about contact levels?

But based on your report, it sounds like Hurricane Betty's / Mario's / Centerfold's (in no particular order) are still better bets. I'll post a report when I get around to checking it out myself.

Boston P A
08-09-12, 09:27
Thank you for the report. It sounds like you didn't actually get a lap dance. I would be curious about contact levels?

But based on your report, it sounds like Hurricane Betty's / Mario's / Centerfold's (in no particular order) are still better bets. I'll post a report when I get around to checking it out myself.I had an hour to kill again in Worcester yesterday (Wednesday) so I decided to go back and test the lap dance. I was there from 6:30 to 7:00 PM. In the club were three dancers (all better looking than the three I saw a couple of weeks ago) and one customer (me. Probably a little worse looking than two weeks ago). For $25 you get a large open room with one long bench along three walls. My recollection from the previous incarnation of the club is that the DJ can see you through a one-way mirror. For $35 you get a smaller, also open, room, with a bouncer standing in the doorway now and then. The contact level was better than an air dance, but not by much, Compared with the other three clubs you mention, my rating would be

Mario's: 8 on a ten point scale, but overpriced compared with Providence.

Centerfolds: 6, but with the wrong dancer, you can get a zero.

H B: 5.

Emperor: 2, and overpriced compared with anyplace

Wetseeker
08-09-12, 15:01
I was in the area yesterday afternoon and thought I would drop in. The parking lot looked full so I figured what the hey. The good part I only spent $5. 00 for a beer with tip, the bad part I only spent $5. 00 for beer with tip. When the hottest is chick is working behind the bar, it is time to go home. The dancers weren't just ugly, they were fucking ugly as in FUGLY. I would not use some one else's 10 foot pole to touch them. The only one dancer that was remotely attractive was this tall black chick with big boobs who pounced on me as soon as I got my beer and on a strippers 1-10 scale 10 being highest she barely could pull a 3. I guess I will stick to Mario's.

Wet

Boston Guy 57
08-13-12, 21:19
Apparently dance prices are back to $25 per song all day every day. The 2 fer specials are gone but so is the $30 per dance price that was in effect on non-2fer days.

Big Titties
08-14-12, 10:45
When will they realize they should just go back to $20 per and get more business?

Boston Guy 57
08-14-12, 22:27
I don't see that happening. Going from $20 to $25 two years ago did not kill business. Going to $30 did. Mario's provides dances at a quality level of any club in RI and dances are $25 in RI. I know Centerfolds is $20 and I've actually had a couple of decent visits there recently but Centerfolds is not Mario's. BTW, There are no more bracelet fees at Mario's either.

Sutigel2
08-15-12, 09:01
I took a recent trip to Mario's. I was very happy to see the price drop. Unfortunately, I wasn't extremely happy with the selection of girls. I was looking to play, and I was looking for a cutie. Admittedly it was a traditionally slow night, so the selection was worse than usual. I sat around for an hour looking for some girl who fit my profile. No luck. Eventually I settled on a very average mid thirties who seemed willing to play when she approached me earlier. She had made all sorts of suggestive faces, often intentionally displaying her tongue and tongue ring. Hinted that at least BJ was available. Took her to the back and received a very average two dances (more like 1. 5) despite some gentle urging on my part. After, she claimed it was because we were in a bad booth with a camera. But if I liked, we could leave the area and go to a room without a camera on other side of private dance area. Umm, you didn't think if this before? When I went out to the main bar area and she settled up with the club, she had the nerve to suggest a champagne room. I told her that I had just received two very average dances from her and wasn't going to give her a dime. She had earlier told me she had been dancing fifteen years and hadn't had one complaint. If she says that again, she's a liar. Now, maybe she was serious about playing, but she wasn't good enough looking or convincing enough to get another penny from me. When I ask a girl after two mediocre dances what services I will get if I move to a better booth, I expect more than "I like to play it by ear."

So what night girls are good these days? Day girls?

NewAgain
08-15-12, 11:14
Drive a bit further, go to 84, and hit Electric Blue. Your taste buds and desires will be satisfied. No question!

I took a recent trip to Mario's. I was very happy to see the price drop. Unfortunately, I wasn't extremely happy with the selection of girls. I was looking to play, and I was looking for a cutie. Admittedly it was a traditionally slow night, so the selection was worse than usual. I sat around for an hour looking for some girl who fit my profile. No luck. Eventually I settled on a very average mid thirties who seemed willing to play when she approached me earlier. She had made all sorts of suggestive faces, often intentionally displaying her tongue and tongue ring. Hinted that at least BJ was available. Took her to the back and received a very average two dances (more like 1. 5) despite some gentle urging on my part. After, she claimed it was because we were in a bad booth with a camera. But if I liked, we could leave the area and go to a room without a camera on other side of private dance area. Umm, you didn't think if this before? When I went out to the main bar area and she settled up with the club, she had the nerve to suggest a champagne room. I told her that I had just received two very average dances from her and wasn't going to give her a dime. She had earlier told me she had been dancing fifteen years and hadn't had one complaint. If she says that again, she's a liar. Now, maybe she was serious about playing, but she wasn't good enough looking or convincing enough to get another penny from me. When I ask a girl after two mediocre dances what services I will get if I move to a better booth, I expect more than "I like to play it by ear."

So what night girls are good these days? Day girls?

Dukes
08-15-12, 16:31
Drive a bit further, go to 84, and hit Electric Blue. Your taste buds and desires will be satisfied. No question!100% agree as far as clubs go the Blue is the best. You will leave happy. Well worth the extra 45 minute ride.

Jafo101
08-17-12, 10:20
Not from the area. Anybody know of a strip club that has privite partys on Saturday nights?

Nfamous
08-18-12, 02:12
As I am not from the area, but am looking for weekend talent for a party in late Aug.

Any info is appreciated.

Needed: one white, latin, and asian or black girl.

Boston Guy 57
08-18-12, 16:22
What exactly do you mean by "private parties"?

Jafo101
08-18-12, 22:06
What exactly do you mean by "private parties"?I heard that on Saturday nights there is a gentlemans club in worcester that rents out for privite partys was just wondering if that is for real.

Boston Guy 57
08-23-12, 03:22
I heard that on Saturday nights there is a gentlemans club in worcester that rents out for privite partys was just wondering if that is for real.The Emperor's Club-recently opened-has a private room available. I don't know anything about rates or minimums but they were running ads and I saw it mentioned.

Jafo101
08-23-12, 11:04
The Emperor's Club-recently opened-has a private room available. I don't know anything about rates or minimums but they were running ads and I saw it mentioned.Thanks for the info.

Lapdog2
08-24-12, 10:11
Moderately busy, not many getting dances. 12 girls working. 2 nice youg brazillians. Camilla and anothe name I didn't.

Understand. Dancer quality ranked 5 thru 8, place seemed a little busier since dance price dropped to $25. Left there and went to centerfolds, bathroom stank, this place is a real dump compared to marios, dancer quality a couple of 7"s and mostly 3, 4 and 5"s. Had a nice dance with 40's" Naomi "huge rock hard bolt ons and a gret bod for her age. Almost left happy with 3 dances at $20 ea.

RoadStar01
08-28-12, 15:36
Not from the area. Anybody know of a strip club that has privite partys on Saturday nights?
The Emperor's Club-recently opened-has a private room available. I don't know anything about rates or minimums but they were running ads and I saw it mentioned.I recently went to a private party at Emperor's. There are two rooms that can be accessed from the upper parking lot, as well as from an unmarked stairway through the main club.

Each room had it's own bar. The first one is large, has some tables and couches, and a curtained off area I would assume is for dances. Also had it's own bathrooms right there.

Second room was a little smaller, bar, and had a small corner stage (big enough for a couple girls to shake it) AND a shower stage! More tables and some couches. Not sure about a bathroom.

The first one was the more "loungey" of the two, and where our party spent most of it's time. (there was no one working the other bar) We didn't get any shower action going either, unfortunately.

I have no idea what the arrangement or cost was, sorry.

Oh, this was a weeknight party. I can only imagine it was cheaper than a weekend.

RS1

Deestylez
08-30-12, 04:49
I recently went to a private party at Emperor's. There are two rooms that can be accessed from the upper parking lot, as well as from an unmarked stairway through the main club.

Each room had it's own bar. The first one is large, has some tables and couches, and a curtained off area I would assume is for dances. Also had it's own bathrooms right there.

Second room was a little smaller, bar, and had a small corner stage (big enough for a couple girls to shake it) AND a shower stage! More tables and some couches. Not sure about a bathroom.

The first one was the more "loungey" of the two, and where our party spent most of it's time. (there was no one working the other bar) We didn't get any shower action going either, unfortunately.

I have no idea what the arrangement or cost was, sorry.

Oh, this was a weeknight party. I can only imagine it was cheaper than a weekend.

RS1Out of curiosity, do they sell cigars there also? Was told by a bartender who use to work for me who was going to work there but lost contact with her after she left and never had the time to check it out.

RoadStar01
08-31-12, 19:47
Out of curiosity, do they sell cigars there also? Was told by a bartender who use to work for me who was going to work there but lost contact with her after she left and never had the time to check it out.Not sure, but I guarantee they'll be horrendously overpriced if they do. Drinks were pretty expensive. 6.50 for a coors light bottle. 10 for a jack and coke. (maybe I just don't get out much, to me that's pricey)

Jafo101
09-01-12, 08:20
Not sure, but I guarantee they'll be horrendously overpriced if they do. Drinks were pretty expensive. 6.50 for a coors light bottle. 10 for a jack and coke. (maybe I just don't get out much, to me that's pricey)Was there Thursday night and did not see any one smoking anything inside nor did I see them selling cigars. Yes a little pricey got 2 rum and cokes 7 each a coke 4 and a bottle water at the end 2. But if they get that place going like they want it will be a classy joint most of the girls very nice a couple should not be dancers.

Craven Morehed
09-01-12, 16:15
Not sure, but I guarantee they'll be horrendously overpriced if they do. Drinks were pretty expensive. 6.50 for a coors light bottle. 10 for a jack and coke. (maybe I just don't get out much, to me that's pricey)That is pricey, me and a buddy went to Electric Blue a while back. I ordered a bud light $4. 75 he orders a club soda and it was $5. 50 he was like WTF?

I told him maybe he should have a beer LOL

Boston Guy 57
09-02-12, 11:16
This club pretty much defines the term "hit or miss". A couple of weeks ago during an afternoon visit I left in disgust after being hit on by five women, none of whom weighed less than 200 pounds or so, before I even had a chance to order a beer.

Last night was definitely a hit.

I went in looking for Daniella, a Brazilian gal that I had met a month or so ago toward the end of my visit one night. After a couple of very hands-on LD's she promised a good time in the Champagne room so I decided to stop in and see what was up. A half hour in V. I. P. Costs $200 for the girl with $80 to the house. This includes two drinks. I tipped the waitress $20 hoping that, as it had in the past, it would buy us some privacy. Over all the full hour is a better deal ($470 total) but a bit too rich for my blood inside the club. Once I get past $300 I'd rather just call an escort. Daniella made good on her promise-she was all over me and I was pretty much all over her for the whole 40 or so minutes that were in the CR. That's right, the waitress gave us an extra 10 minutes!

Centerfolds has been off my radar since my last ATF there moved back to Brazil about four years ago but I plan to stop in more often. It is still very hit or miss. Last night there were really only about two other dancers I would have considered spending on had Daniella not been working. Add to that the fact that the club is still a dump with almost no place to sit once there are fifteen or twenty customers in the building. To me at least, there is some upside with a lot of potential downside. Definitely better at night based on my recent visits.

Mwooo
09-14-12, 15:04
Popped in for a bit one of the past couple nights. $10 cover. Pretty steep for a weeknight in Worcester in my opinion, but it is a relatively "nice" place so I guess they have to cover their overhead somehow. When I walked in, the doorman informed me that the restaurant was open. I don't recall seeing a restaurant area, so it must be upstairs or in another part of the building. A domestic light beer was $5, I was expecting it to be more with a place trying to be so "high end". However, there were a MASSIVE amount of fruit flies by the bar, so I would stick with bottled beer here (odd for such a "nice" place). There seemed to be more security guys than customers.

The ladies: I saw 3 total, there may have been more than that on duty as I thought I saw another on the smoking patio outside as I walked in. All very attractive, especially by Worcester strip club standards. The one that was on stage while I went up for a few minutes was early-mid 20s, fair-skinned brunette, and GORGEOUS. Near perfect body. So they have that going for them.

I left after one beer and a little while at the stage.

I will probably return to see what the dances are like, but based on the whole vibe of the place with suit-wearing doorman, lots of security, and "upscale" decor. I'm not expecting much. Will report back when I find out though.

Overall, not a bad place from what I could see, but the $10 cover is annoying.

Lapdog2
09-18-12, 15:53
Lots of girls, not many paying mongers. Zoe, Darrien, Alyssa, Jewell, Jessica, Crystal, and a petitite Young newbie going by "courtney"

4 0r 5 others who's names escape me. Good panty shot from the cute bartender wearing a mini. Also new cute Brunette

Waitress that I'm workin on for backroom action. All in all great dive club for the money. Talent ranges from 4-7 today.

Decent mileage lappies for $20.

Adidas77
09-23-12, 23:46
My Cousins Bachelor party was Saturday night and we hit these 2 clubs.

Started early at the Emperors around 8:30, place was dead and only one girl on stage at the left side bar and wouldn't take anything off. Bunch of other working gorls hanging out in the bar area just drinking and goofing off not making any attempt to make $. We all had one quick drink and bailed. Drinks were not too bad for an upscale looking club. Inside decor was very nice, like high end Vegas club. Our cover charged was waved as one of our friends in our group knew the Manager.

Next stop was Huricane Betty's "Swetty Betty's" and we had a great time, $5 cover, drinks were $5 bottle, $11 for top shelf shots $9 for top shelf mixed drinks. Dances are $20 a song and most of the girls were great dances! They go the extra mile to make you feel good and allow you some touching depending on the girl. From our party we probably had evey girl in the club for a few dances, and from what I heard some girls needed to shave their legs. I would think in this line of work they wouldn't overlook that detail. We closed the place and had a few girl offer to go back for an after party, but some of our group pussied out on this. I even went and bought booze for this possible event after, not too worry it won't go to waste!

I scored one girls number for a future hook up, she was the best lap dance of the night which I had a number of them with her! If there was ever a time were I could have busted in my shorts it would have been with her. Damn! Her aftermarket bolt on felt great too! Luckily she was very nicely shaven everywhere, I got a very good close look at everything, even got a good look inside the pink!

FootNBallCoach
10-22-12, 00:38
I concure on the fun. Went to Betty's on Sunday night and there was a good crowd watching the Pats game against the Jets and the Steeleers / Bengals game. I stayed until 11pm. The girls were a good mix and I liked the 2 good looking Strawberry Blondes the best. Very good grind and two way contact. One was very good in the booth. To each his own on the rest.

Thetsm
10-22-12, 23:16
Made a quick stop at Mario's last Saturday after not having visited in awhile. LDs are now $25 per and no silly wrist bands. They've built a waist high barrier in front of the LD booths so you can't see directly into the LD area from the main room. A bit more privacy and the LD on the sides are still very private. Lot's of gals on a Saturday afternoon of all varieties, mostly in the 6-8 ratings range. Got 4 dances from a petite spinner who set me on my drive to Hartford very happy. She was very friendly in the main room and her stroking under the table and talk suggested a good time! Mario's continues to be my fav in MA. I like it even better at times than the more overt / brothel-like Providence clubs.

Have fun!

Mwooo
10-26-12, 15:07
Hurrican Betty's has made a significant change to their lap dance pricing, really the whole way it works. You now purchase tokens from the bartender. One token = one lap dance. A token costs $25. If you buy 5, it costs $115. So a bit of a break. I believe there was an even better deal if you buy 10, but that's a lotta tokens. The dances were still the same quality as usual, which is very good for MA in my opinion even if not quite Mario's.

I understand from the club side why they do this. They get your money up front, no risk of a girl giving an extra dance and keeping all $20, and I assume the girls only get paid when they turn the token back in to management.

The problem is, $25 is steep for a lap dance at a place like Hurricane Betty's. But, I could deal with the $25 per. The biggest issue for me is having to buy tokens in advance. I typically go for 3-4 dances if I like the girl, but sometimes as few as 1 or as many as 5 or 6. You lose a lot of flexibility. I did the 5 for $115 deal when I was there the other day and wound up getting 3 dances, then I had to go. So now I have two tokens, which I hope are valid on another day (they're not dated, so I assume they will be). Overall, this setup is a huge pain in the ass.

While I will go back to use the other two tokens, I'll be there much less frequently unless they change back to simply paying cash for each dance. The whole buying tokens in advance setup just sucks.

Boston Guy 57
10-26-12, 18:50
Got a text from my Mario's fave yesterday saying that LD's were back up to $30 per song ($10 for the house). This really puzzles the heck out of me and strikes me as nothing more than a simple and greedy money grab for management. Business was suffering under the weight of price increases last spring and had finally started to pick-up when prices went to $25 with no bracelet. This increase is going to send many borderline customers right back to seeking other options.

FootNBallCoach
10-26-12, 19:16
Got a text from my Mario's fave yesterday saying that LD's were back up to $30 per song ($10 for the house). This really puzzles the heck out of me and strikes me as nothing more than a simple and greedy money grab for management. Business was suffering under the weight of price increases last spring and had finally started to pick-up when prices went to $25 with no bracelet. This increase is going to send many borderline customers right back to seeking other options.Girls here think if they give a poor dance at the stage you'll be forced to.

Buy LD. For me if you don't do it for me at the stage you won't get a 2nd.

Impression. Except for a few. SW in worcester are as good for far less.

They don't call it Sweaty Bettys for nothing. Just because a new place opens with high prices and there's more options and business speads out to more

Places doesn't make the product at Bettys worth more. There's only so many dollars to go around. More will look to OTC options and MP.

Choir Boy
10-27-12, 18:56
Hurrican Betty's has made a significant change to their lap dance pricing, really the whole way it works. You now purchase tokens from the bartender. One token = one lap dance. A token costs $25. If you buy 5, it costs $115. So a bit of a break. I believe there was an even better deal if you buy 10, but that's a lotta tokens.

I understand from the club side why they do this. They get your money up front, no risk of a girl giving an extra dance and keeping all $20, and I assume the girls only get paid when they turn the token back in to management.Why couldn't you buy one token? Then if you like the girl, hand her the cash for more dances, or agree to pay her later? Do the bouncers now have to constantly watch the booths to make sure no money changes hands?

Mwooo
10-29-12, 12:20
Why couldn't you buy one token? Then if you like the girl, hand her the cash for more dances, or agree to pay her later? Do the bouncers now have to constantly watch the booths to make sure no money changes hands?As far as I could tell, handing the girl cash for more dances is not an option. You have to buy tokens in advance.

And, I didn't notice any bouncers paying any extra attention to the booths.

Mwooo
10-29-12, 12:23
Got a text from my Mario's fave yesterday saying that LD's were back up to $30 per song ($10 for the house). This really puzzles the heck out of me and strikes me as nothing more than a simple and greedy money grab for management. Business was suffering under the weight of price increases last spring and had finally started to pick-up when prices went to $25 with no bracelet. This increase is going to send many borderline customers right back to seeking other options.Ugh, between this and my below post re Hurricane Betty's. F'and up my 2 fav strip clubs in the area.

$25 w / no bracelet / stamp was a pretty good sweet spot at Mario's in my opinion. $30 per dance just adds up too fast and, I believe, will get customers thinking about what else they could do with that money.

Pssylvr
10-29-12, 13:21
As of today Mario's has not updated the pricing on their website. Right there on the main page it says $25 private dances eveyday! I wonder what they would do if you tried that argument. It might work until they change the website. I agree $30 is too rich for my taste.

Ugh, between this and my below post re Hurricane Betty's. F'and up my 2 fav strip clubs in the area.

$25 w / no bracelet / stamp was a pretty good sweet spot at Mario's in my opinion. $30 per dance just adds up too fast and, I believe, will get customers thinking about what else they could do with that money.

Boston Guy 57
10-29-12, 20:18
As of today Mario's has not updated the pricing on their website. Right there on the main page it says $25 private dances eveyday! I wonder what they would do if you tried that argument. It might work until they change the website. I agree $30 is too rich for my taste.That $30 is $10 to the club and $20 to the girl. At the end of the dances the girl has to settle-up with the club regardless of what you pay her. Do you really want to screw a dancer out of her money? Either buy or don't buy. Don't be a weasel.

Mwooo
10-30-12, 09:28
That $30 is $10 to the club and $20 to the girl. At the end of the dances the girl has to settle-up with the club regardless of what you pay her. Do you really want to screw a dancer out of her money? Either buy or don't buy. Don't be a weasel.

Totally agreed, I'm not going to haggle over $5 a dance. It may affect my decision to go or not at all, but once there, either pay up or go home. Not worth ruining your vibe / fun arguing with a stripper over $5 per dance, not by a long shot.

Worgent6
10-30-12, 16:46
I dropped by Hurricane Betty's a couple of weeks ago, no sign of the price hike during that visit, so I guessed I lucked out. It had been a while for me since I had last been in here, there's more booths now and some of the furniture has been upgraded. Unfortunately the same can not be said of the talent, no upgrades there. Mid afternoon to Early evening there was only 4 girls working in rotation and only one of them I would have rated a 8 and she was in demand.

I took a couple of 20 buck dances (again this is before the rate hike) in the largest of the booths against the back wall with a girl I would rate a 7, slimish long haired brunette putting herself through college (arent they all?) which were ok, some grinding, no wandering hands allowed. The biggest turn off for me to this place now is the bouncer who stood by the dance area the whole time me and this other dude took some dances, so there was no way of getting away with anything with any of these girls now, so this place has lost all of its fun.

Maybe when it's busier and the bouncer's eye can't watch everyone might be worth trying again late evening one weekend if you want to risk it. Tokens suck IMHO, what if you bought the 5 of 115 deal and end up blowing your load after 2-3 songs, not that with the contact level here anymore that is likely to happen, you going to take those tokens home and risk having to explain them to your significant other? I wonder if they expire?

CustomerCareRI
10-31-12, 01:09
Not sure which place I saw her at, in Worcester.

Black Hair, Tattoos on both thighs, floral designs, about 5"4.

Anyone have the Info or know who she is.

Any help would be great

Member #4759
11-02-12, 16:16
I use to be go to marios every 1-2 weeks for a period of a couple months and had a couple favorites. There was a tall, long legged, thin, hot hispanic girl who went by Rhianna. Long black hair, almost always wore fishnet stockings, pretty face with nice DSLs. She offered almost anything in the LD area including raw FS if you were willing. And all for the regular dance price. Anyone seen her there still? If not have you seen her anywhere else or got digits PM me. I highly recommend getting a LD or CR with her, awesome and lovely girl. Might have to go see her again at some point.

Worgent6
11-02-12, 21:16
Not sure which place I saw her at, in Worcester.

Black Hair, Tattoos on both thighs, floral designs, about 5"4.

Anyone have the Info or know who she is.

Any help would be greatCustomerCareRI, are you her papi or something? You posted the same question in the RI board saying you saw her in RI, what gives?

Big Titties
11-10-12, 19:27
I went to hb last night and there was an older girl I got a lap dance with that was wearing a black and white short top with giant tits and good moves tried for take out and she seemed open to it then shut me right down. Never been there and its the second worst lap dance area I've seen, hows a guy suppose to get head? I will stick with marios.

RedSoxGuy
11-21-12, 15:12
Stopped by Mario's last Friday afternoon around 2PM. The place was very busy, more than 10 girls and maybe 20 mongers. I stood near the bar and was approched by a girl who looked like an asian / black mix with braces and one of the finest bodies I have ever seen. She asked me if I was an ass man or a boob man, but it didn't matter my answer because she had a thin body with a fine set of natural boobs and an outrageously tight bum. She told me she drives in from Boston. I don't remember her name, but she is special. I got two dances from her ($30 each) and I would have exploded in my suit if I hadn't slowed her down and stopped her a couple of times. Full roaming was allowed she offered me more for $150 in the Champagne room. I woluld consider that for next time. On the way home heading east on Rte 20 I stopped by Centerfolds. It was dark, dirty and the women were a big step down from what I saw at Marios. There is sign that says tipping is allowed but touching is not. This not must not apply in the lap dance area as for $20 I got a good quality lap with lots of two way contact. Both places are worth a stop next time I am in the area.

Boston Guy 57
11-23-12, 23:06
Apparently they got the girls and the customers out right before it happened.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/11/downtown_springfield_building.html

RedSoxGuy
11-28-12, 21:29
After my initial visit there a few weeks ago I decided to make a second visit during a drive thru the area. Arrived about 1:30PM on a Wednesday afternoon. Maybe 10 girls and eight mongers in the dimly lit club. As soon as I sat down I was approached by a young lovelything who had been sitting at the small bar. She convinced me to quickly to go to the back. That was OK with me as this was planned to be a quick in and out. The contact was superb and she practically begged me for a second song which I gladly granted. With full length songs for only $20 this place is a good value and I saw more higher quality girls than my previous visit. I will keep this place in my rotation.

James Woods
11-29-12, 14:37
After my initial visit there a few weeks ago I decided to make a second visit during a drive thru the area. Arrived about 1:30PM on a Wednesday afternoon. Maybe 10 girls and eight mongers in the dimly lit club. As soon as I sat down I was approached by a young lovelything who had been sitting at the small bar. She convinced me to quickly to go to the back. That was OK with me as this was planned to be a quick in and out. The contact was superb and she practically begged me for a second song which I gladly granted. With full length songs for only $20 this place is a good value and I saw more higher quality girls than my previous visit. I will keep this place in my rotation.I too keep CF Worcester and Marios on the regular rotation. The quality of dancer at both places seems to vary depending on the time / day/ (sometimes month) you stop in. Both places loosened up the grind rules in the customer's favor. I have to ask though, has anyone got any decent take out from either place?

JW

James Woods
11-29-12, 15:16
My friend and I made a stop at Mario's last night. I am a regular there, but my friend is not. We were just settling down from coming in the door when a brunette who appeared to be in her early to mid 30's swooped in to greet us.

Or so I thought.

I had a pretty awkward conversation with her. I couldn't tell at first if she was strung out or if she was just that way normally. She was clean, and her attire was respectable, the kind of way you would expect your own girl to look in her underwear. I made mention that she looked a little cold and without missing a beat she slid right up next to me like I was a body pillow. At this point I am standing up sipping a drink. She proceeds to stand directly in front of me and slowly starts to grind into me. I'm beginning to like it and decided to see where it goes. She does a pirouette in front of me giving me a quick look again about what I am getting into and goes for the kill. She asked me for the dance and at this point horny curiosity is taking over, so I agree.

We step in back and she sits me down for the dance, I get comfortable and her top comes off. In the terrible lighting (serves many purposes) her breasts looked a little worn out, but they were a reasonable be cup. She jumped on me to start the dance and that's when things got even stranger. She flopped on me like a dead fish, and started slowly rocking her hips and moaning. Her head is over my shoulder and she is moaning on my back.

At this point I am a little frightened, so I grab her calves (the only easy thing to grab at this weird angle) and try to get a response. She just moans a little more and says to keep doing that. So I work my hands up north slowly and all she does is the same thing encouraging me as I go higher. As the song wrapped up she asks me if I want to go more. I say no and pay the piper. She gets up and as I offer her the bills she pulls out a pair of glasses (which were kind of sexy) and checks the amount. Everything was in order and I get an obligatory hug and off we go our separate ways.

I get back to my friend who is now standing with another girl (early 20s, if that) and she smiles at me and says something to me. I couldn't make it out but my buddy laughed and we just continued our night. On the way out the door to the car he says to me 'How was the old lady? ' I'm a little confused and asked why he thought she was older, and he says:

Friend: 'The girl I was with while you were back there said that she is 50. '

Me: 'No way. Maybe to her she seems 50'

Friend: 'Yeah she said that she is relentless and you took the bait. She also has two kids and grandkid. '

Not sure if the intelligence is good, but if so she was a hot grandma &9786;

Party safe gents, and remember: The darkness at Mario's hides all sins.

JW

Wetseeker
11-29-12, 18:33
This past Monday went to Mario's The management is getting greedy again. This was the first time I saw a lot more good looking women than the number of customers. Beers, soda and even coffee is now $5. 50. I can deal with that. Dances are now $30 as they have been for the last couple of months. So the last couple of times I have been there I opted for the 15 minute Champagne Room. Guys I was told by a couple of dancers the that in the back room the DJ's have a set time for each song I. E, no son is longer or shorter than the other, they just cut it off. So, if you have the $150 it is worth for for Champagne. Now the bad news. Due to the popularity of the 15 Champagne room the price is now $160. $60 to House vs. $50 and still $100 to the girl. There is also now a sign in the room that says anyone caught messing with the lights will be disciplined. A couple of dancers told be that there are now signs in the dressing rooms stating that they are not allowed to discuss price of the dances. The prices have gone up but not the dancer's share. A couple of dancers I can recommend are Taylor and a little brunette. 5-1 inche small breasted spinner named Ryan.

Wet

RoadStar01
11-30-12, 10:14
One of the best civvie fucks I ever has was a 50 yo woman I dated when I was 34. She had a son 2 years younger than me.

She took great care of her skin and body, screamed like a banshee in the sack, and loved, I MEAN LOVED, taking it in the ass.

She was wild. Her son was in a local band, so she took me to one of his shows one night. Loud, crowded hardcore rock type place. She was wearing yoga pants with no panties and she slipped my hand down the back when my arm was around her. Fingered her from behind until she came and nearly fell over.

Good times. Good times.

Friend: 'Yeah she said that she is relentless and you took the bait. She also has two kids and grandkid. '

JW

Eamon53
12-01-12, 08:22

JWI wonder if you're talking about Cindy? I've been going to Mario's for years, and Cindy is definitely over 50. She's still good looking and gives a good dance. I never found her relentless though.

Choir Boy
12-01-12, 11:26
I wonder if you're talking about Cindy? I've been going to Mario's for years, and Cindy is definitely over 50. She's still good looking and gives a good dance. I never found her relentless though.A couple of years ago, there was a shapely, muscular black lady at Mario's who claimed to be 53. She called herself "Maple". I had read reports that she worked in Providence before Mario's. Then she just disappeared.

Boston Guy 57
12-01-12, 23:25
A couple of years ago, there was a shapely, muscular black lady at Mario's who claimed to be 53. She called herself "Maple". I had read reports that she worked in Providence before Mario's. Then she just disappeared.It was more like 8 to 10 years ago. She was built like a brik house but I haven't seen or heard of her being around for a while.

Choir Boy
12-02-12, 02:35
It was more like 8 to 10 years ago. She was built like a brik house but I haven't seen or heard of her being around for a while.Well, I moved up from Connecticut in April of 2009, which was about 3 1/2 years ago.

Boston Guy 57
12-02-12, 13:55
My Mario's ATF has been there just over 4 years and vaguely remembers Maple as being there sporadically when she (my ATF) started. I first met Maple at The Cadillac Lounge in the early 2000's. Her back story was that she was a flight attendant who danced when she felt like it. Over the years her name has come up on RI boards a few times as well but no one has seen her in a while.

Choir Boy
12-02-12, 14:08
My Mario's ATF has been there just over 4 years and vaguely remembers Maple as being there sporadically when she (my ATF) started. I first met Maple at The Cadillac Lounge in the early 2000's. Her back story was that she was a flight attendant who danced when she felt like it. Over the years her name has come up on RI boards a few times as well but no one has seen her in a while.Maple once told me she owned a fitness studio. I don't think she ever told me where it was.

Western Mass D
12-02-12, 15:36
A couple of years ago, there was a shapely, muscular black lady at Mario's who claimed to be 53. She called herself "Maple". I had read reports that she worked in Providence before Mario's. Then she just disappeared.I was at Marios a week ago Friday, and there was a woman there who matched this description exactly. She said she was something like 56 or 57. She had a British accent.

Boston Guy 57
12-03-12, 00:49
I was at Marios a week ago Friday, and there was a woman there who matched this description exactly. She said she was something like 56 or 57. She had a British accent.I recall a British, or at least a very affected accent. She's pretty unmistakeable.

Boston P A
12-04-12, 09:35
I recall a British, or at least a very affected accent. She's pretty unmistakeable.Yes, I saw Maple a few weeks ago. She is indeed the one who used to work in Providence, and now works regularly here. Nice person, good dance. I don't know her schedule, but I would recommend her if you see her.

This past Monday went to Mario's The management is getting greedy again. This was the first time I saw a lot more good looking women than the number of customers. Beers, soda and even coffee is now $5. 50. I can deal with that. Dances are now $30 as they have been for the last couple of months. So the last couple of times I have been there I opted for the 15 minute Champagne Room. Guys I was told by a couple of dancers the that in the back room the DJ's have a set time for each song I. E, no son is longer or shorter than the other, they just cut it off. So, if you have the $150 it is worth for for Champagne. Now the bad news. Due to the popularity of the 15 Champagne room the price is now $160. $60 to House vs. $50 and still $100 to the girl. There is also now a sign in the room that says anyone caught messing with the lights will be disciplined. A couple of dancers told be that there are now signs in the dressing rooms stating that they are not allowed to discuss price of the dances. The prices have gone up but not the dancer's share. A couple of dancers I can recommend are Taylor and a little brunette. 5-1 inche small breasted spinner named Ryan.

I had the same CR experience last week. With the bright lights (and, for all we knew, the boss watching us on TV) the dancer was very inhibited. I'm afraid Mario's is off my list for a while I would generally have ignored the $10 price hike, but combined with the new rules, it's just adding insult to injury.

Choir Boy
12-05-12, 08:09
I was at Marios a week ago Friday, and there was a woman there who matched this description exactly. She said she was something like 56 or 57. She had a British accent.Yes, Maple had an accent. It was either British or one of the Caribbean islands. I saw her 2 or 3 years ago.

One time I took her back to the lap dance area, and I had heard Mario's had changed the rules. So I asked her what the rules were. She told me,"I make my own rules." My kind of girl.

James Woods
12-06-12, 16:08
Made the run through C2K last night. Place was dead. Couple of girls working but otherwise looked like a dive bar on a Wed night. Spent more time flirting with the bartender than watching the mediocre dace staff. On a brighter note, the bouncers, waitstaff and bartenders were all very friendly and that may have saved me from leaving after the first drink.

Boston Guy 57
12-07-12, 02:05
Made the run through C2K last night. Place was dead. Couple of girls working but otherwise looked like a dive bar on a Wed night. Spent more time flirting with the bartender than watching the mediocre dace staff. On a brighter note, the bouncers, waitstaff and bartenders were all very friendly and that may have saved me from leaving after the first drink.I stop in during the day once a month or so as a couple of my ex-Alex's favs are there on the day shift. I don't think I've ever seen more than four or five girls working. I agree that the staff is very friendly but I wonder how this place stays open. Maybe it's busier on the weekends.

Mwooo
12-07-12, 16:01
Stopped by Hurricane Betty's recently.

Good news: The token system is gone, thankfully. Only downside is I still had two tokens which I was hoping to redeem for LDs, but oh well. Into the trash those tokens go.

Bad news: The price per dance remains at $25, but now cash. Doesn't sound like much of an increase over $20, but it adds up. Especially when Centerfolds is still $20, and Mario's is only $5 more.

There were three girls on in the afternoon, all of whom were either black or half black, which is not my style. The talent there seems to be hit or miss, but they do have some hotties sometimes.

Choir Boy
12-09-12, 09:28
I took a ride down to Mario's Friday night. There was a feature porn star there, so they wouldn't take my coupon. Somebody told me she got on stage, put on a steel bra, and took an electric sander to it to make sparks. That must have been quite a show.

By the way, I asked about Maple, the stripping fitness instructor we've been talking about. She had been there in the afternoon, so I missed her.

RedSoxGuy
12-12-12, 20:39
Stopped by on Wednesday late afternoon and the girls outnumbered the guys. The contact in the lap dance area was excellent, as it has been for me the last two times previously. Today it seemed that all the girls were giving a good effort. I left happy after only two dances. At $20 per dance this was easy on the budget. There was a good variety of girls, someone for everybody. There were a couple of spinners with tiny bums and a couple of fatties a couple of pretty faces and a couple of butter faces. I think every girl I saw there was under 30 years old. Only saw one black girl who had some really big boobs. I will repeat along with my occassional trip to Marios.

Ws9293
12-13-12, 21:57
I had a couple of chances to hit CF over the last couple of weeks. Had some very good dances and one experience in the champagne room (do they call it that here, IDK?) Anyway, points for Jessica, Jennifer, Mickey and Lana who all gave me great attention and were very detailed in their private dances. I did go during weekday afternoons so crowds were minimal and dancers were plentiful. I also like a larger girl, but also like a variety when I go so it's better for me to experience a thinner girl like Mickey as well as a larger girl like Jessica. Unfortunately, did not see my ATF Claudia at either of these visits, but I always keep my eye out for her.

Boston P A
12-19-12, 08:39
I stop in during the day once a month or so as a couple of my ex-Alex's favs are there on the day shift. I don't think I've ever seen more than four or five girls working. I agree that the staff is very friendly but I wonder how this place stays open. Maybe it's busier on the weekends.Thanks, Boston Guy. I intended to check out Centerfolds 2000 last night, but decided to stop at Centerfolds Worcester first, where I found that the two Ex-Alex Brazilians had just started working. They too didn't think there was any money to be made (at least for them) at C2000. One of them is working days MTW. (There was no tactful way to find out if the other had the same schedule.)

Boston P A
12-19-12, 08:47
I took a ride down to Mario's Friday night. There was a feature porn star there, so they wouldn't take my coupon. Somebody told me she got on stage, put on a steel bra, and took an electric sander to it to make sparks. That must have been quite a show.I'm through with this club for a while after last night. It started with the bartender attempting to shortchange me $40, continued with the champagne room being so full that the stage would have been equally private, and ended when I noticed that the "songs" (by which private dances are measured) were running under three minutes. That works out to $600 per hour for lap dances. I find the time scam even more offensive than the $30 price.

Choir Boy
12-20-12, 08:17
I'm through with this club for a while after last night. It started with the bartender attempting to shortchange me $40, continued with the champagne room being so full that the stage would have been equally private, and ended when I noticed that the "songs" (by which private dances are measured) were running under three minutes. That works out to $600 per hour for lap dances. I find the time scam even more offensive than the $30 price.The last time I was there, a stripper told me they cut the songs to 3 minutes and 15 seconds. $30 per song is a little rich for me.

Big Titties
12-21-12, 12:34
I was there last night and there was plenty of girls and free food to be had. I got digits for a 28 year old girl from ri. Her name is kendra, I will let you know what happens.

Boston Guy 57
12-22-12, 16:31
Went in this morning to see my fave and share our annual tradition of eating breakfast from the Christmas party buffet before hitting the LD area. No cover during the day and the buffet was fully stocked at 9am. They were putting out lunch when I left. I tried Legs and Eggs at the Foxy many years ago and this is a way better time!

Songs at this club have been timed for a while now (my fave first told me about it two years ago) and run between 3:30 and 4 minutes long. For giggles I timed five songs while I was sitting with my fave and they all ran a bit short of four minutes. We did ten songs in the PD area and were back there for 36 minutes. I know it's in vogue to blame everything going on at Mario's on ownership but it should be noted here that the dancers were all very much in favor of the songs being cut to where they are now. It encourages guys either buy more dances or to go into VIP. Either way that's a win for the dancers. That's capitalism for you boys. If you pay attention in other clubs you will see that it's rare for a song to go longer than 4 minutes nowadays. As far as this club goes well, there are cheaper options out there if Mario's is to much to take financially. I don't go here all the time but I don't let an extra $5 a dance stop me when I feel like visiting. To each his own. I don't see the price going back to $25 anytime soon.

The place was not busy when I left at noon today but it was standing room only for most of the day on Friday.

Choir Boy
12-23-12, 17:11
I stopped in late yesterday afternoon and caught the end of the day shift / beginning of the night shift. The free buffet was out and some of it actually looked pretty good. I was surprised that the place did not look very crowded for a Saturday evening. I don't know if it picked up later in the evening.

Boston Guy 57
12-24-12, 00:44
Heard from my ATF late Saturday afternoon and Friday was definitely much busier than Saturday. The party continues tomorrow (Monday) until closing. The buffet will be out at 9am. Breakfast was pretty good on Friday. The lunch menu looked good as well. For those that are inclined, very good privacy in the back room area though it's kinda dark back there.

Choir Boy
12-24-12, 15:49
Did they lower their prices again? Their web page says $25 per dance. I thought it was $30.

http://www.mariosshowplace.com/home.php

Boston Guy 57
12-24-12, 22:00
Dances are $30 per song. I guess they are too cheap to pay their webmaster to fix the site.

Did they lower their prices again? Their web page says $25 per dance. I thought it was $30.

http://www.mariosshowplace.com/home.php

Willy O
12-25-12, 00:59
Dances are $30 per song. I guess they are too cheap to pay their webmaster to fix the site.They are also probably too dumb to change it themselves! The new year will not see any of my dollars. Too bad, because I really liked a few of the girls, but the almighty dollar rules in this shit of an economy!

Wetseeker
12-25-12, 23:31
I was there about three weeks ago. The price was $30 per dance. I have a few favorites there and I was told they are not allowed to complain about the prices or their take. It seems the prices went up but the girls still get paid the same. Also, the $30 dollar option made the $150, 15 minute session more attractive. Well they raised it to $160 with no increase to the dancers. What sucks more is that there is a sign now that says something to the effect that adjusting the lights is prohibited. It did not used to be there. I still have my favorites there but damn it was a lot more fun going on a Monday afternoon, getting the buffet and two dances for 40 or $45 instead of one for $30. Wet

James Woods
12-29-12, 18:05
Made a run through at about 9:00 last night. The place was hopping with customers and girls. I ran into a familiar friendly face and decided to splurge for a Christmas present for myself and took her in back for an hour. All said it was 5 bills but the privacy is worth it. I would recommend the half hour as it seemed like a better deal.

Have fun.

JW

suaimmagine
12-31-12, 12:43
Made a run through at about 9:00 last night. The place was hopping with customers and girls. I ran into a familiar friendly face and decided to splurge for a Christmas present for myself and took her in back for an hour. All said it was 5 bills but the privacy is worth it. I would recommend the half hour as it seemed like a better deal.

Have fun.

JWI was there the following night and it was really busy also. 1/2 hour with a very skinny blond, can't remember her name. Great time, as always.

Boston P A
01-02-13, 11:54
They are also probably too dumb to change it themselves! The new year will not see any of my dollars. Too bad, because I really liked a few of the girls, but the almighty dollar rules in this shit of an economy!I agree with the sentiment, but I'm not willing to bet that a lowball price on the web is a mistake. It's the oldest con in the book.

Boston Guy 57
01-07-13, 15:42
Heard a rumor that this club was just bought by the same guy that owns the Mardi Gras and several other Springfield area clubs. Not totally surprised since it's supposedly been up for sale for a while. Club will also have it's liquor license suspended for a week later in January for re-filling top-shelf liquor bottles with cheaper booze.

Harmen
01-07-13, 20:52
Made my first trek out to North Oxford today only to encounter locked doors at the club and a "closed for renovation" neon sign out front. Love making an hour drive for nothing! Just trying to warn others!

Is Thata Sw
01-08-13, 12:19
My friend just got a job at the gentlemens club right next to Hurricane Bettys, I forget the new name of it, but its in the building that the old one use to be in, just new name and new management. The stories of what goes on behind the scenes in this place are pretty amazing. I guess a few of the strippers bring coke into work everyday and sell it to various people. Theres a private room upstairs with a bed, shower, hot tub etc. I'm going to let him figure out the ropes and once he does I'll have a visit and see what happens.

FootNBallCoach
01-08-13, 21:02
My friend just got a job at the gentlemens club right next to Hurricane Bettys, I forget the new name of it, but its in the building that the old one use to be in, just new name and new management. The stories of what goes on behind the scenes in this place are pretty amazing. I guess a few of the strippers bring coke into work everyday and sell it to various people. Theres a private room upstairs with a bed, shower, hot tub etc. I'm going to let him figure out the ropes and once he does I'll have a visit and see what happens.The club's name is emperor's club. Reviews have been mixed and expensive which suddenly drove the asking price for dances and CR up in all the area clubs. Club A is getting 30$ dances we all should be getting $30. Clubs think that reciepts are down [business spread out in more clubs] we raise prices to make up for it. Dancer's cut stayed the same. In the end dancer's will make less as there is only so much $ to go around.

FootNBallCoach
01-10-13, 20:24
Dropped in off Highway from Foxwoods. Was there 2-3:30 pm does anyone know the name of the little spinner who worked thurs. Days. 90lbs. Dirty blonde hair, sparkling eyes, tiny titties, cute little ass and above all GF personality. She was great at the table pole and then we moved into the LD area where she rocked my world. I can never remember names when the music is playing and I'm hypnotized looking at tits and ass.

Sutigel2
01-17-13, 00:18
I've enjoyed myself there lately. Very nice experiences over the past few weeks.

Shutdowncorner
01-17-13, 11:14
I've enjoyed myself there lately. Very nice experiences over the past few weeks.I really like Mario's as well. It is just getting a little expensive. I have been trying some other places recently & I like the Dollhouse in Woonsocket. $20 ld & 6$ for the same drink that is 9 at Mario's. It is only 10 more minutes in the car for me.

Sutigel2
01-18-13, 12:16
I really like Mario's as well. It is just getting a little expensive. I have been trying some other places recently & I like the Dollhouse in Woonsocket. $20 ld & 6$ for the same drink that is 9 at Mario's. It is only 10 more minutes in the car for me.I had really grown sick of the 25 and 30 dollar dances. However, the last three times I went I was able to find goid extras for relatively cheap. I may have had luck in picking the girls on those nights but it worked out.

Shutdowncorner
01-18-13, 20:29
I had really grown sick of the 25 and 30 dollar dances. However, the last three times I went I was able to find goid extras for relatively cheap. I may have had luck in picking the girls on those nights but it worked out.Well that really is the hook for Marios's. If you can find that it may be worth it. I ventured out to Magic Lantern in Palmer this afternoon & left after 90 minutes. Total waste of time. I am strictly an afternoon guy so the Lantern may be great at night, I don't know. So far Mario's & Dollhouse are good for afternoon visits. Centerfolds in Worcester is hit or miss just don't like the ld setup. Hurricane Bettys & Magic Lantern only have 2-3 dancers on so are a waste of time. Next stop Electric Blue in CT.

JonsBlaze
01-19-13, 12:56
Well that really is the hook for Marios's. If you can find that it may be worth it. I ventured out to Magic Lantern in Palmer this afternoon & left after 90 minutes. Total waste of time. I am strictly an afternoon guy so the Lantern may be great at night, I don't know. So far Mario's & Dollhouse are good for afternoon visits. Centerfolds in Worcester is hit or miss just don't like the ld setup. Hurricane Bettys & Magic Lantern only have 2-3 dancers on so are a waste of time. Next stop Electric Blue in CT.I just stopped by Electric Blue this week. Afternoon around 3-4pm. All the dancers were Brazilian / Columbian / Latin of some sort. They seemed very into their "regulars". The only one that approached me was 40+ yrs old. Anyways it wasn't really my thing. Maybe I picked a bad day / time. But just my 2cents.

Also went to sweethearts which is like 15 mins away. There were only 3 dancers and none were decent looking. Total waste of time.

NewAgain
01-21-13, 11:55
I hit EB on Wednesday eve last week, then again on Friday day / eve. Both times I ended up leaving happy, on Friday I went through the shift change. Day time had only one English born gal with bolt ons and a high sell for the CR. I did 4 or 5 dances with some, then when Paula (Brazillian older gal) showed up at the shift change, life was good.

I just stopped by Electric Blue this week. Afternoon around 3-4pm. All the dancers were Brazilian / Columbian / Latin of some sort. They seemed very into their "regulars". The only one that approached me was 40+ yrs old. Anyways it wasn't really my thing. Maybe I picked a bad day / time. But just my 2cents.

Also went to sweethearts which is like 15 mins away. There were only 3 dancers and none were decent looking. Total waste of time.

Bigben99
01-25-13, 16:48
EB may be the best club I have ever been to. I go about once every two weeks. Where else are you guaranteed a HJ for .1 and often a BJ or FS for the same amount? Girls can be 6-9 in rating but you do not need the VIP room.

Love this place.

Shutdowncorner
01-26-13, 14:32
Mario's was pretty quiet Friday afternoon. Fewest amount of girls I have ever seen on Friday. Even still a lot had nothing to do. Went for a few dances around 330 & she said I was her first all day. I had a good time but the girls didn't seem too happy.

Wetseeker
01-28-13, 12:43
Mario's was pretty quiet Friday afternoon. Fewest amount of girls I have ever seen on Friday. Even still a lot had nothing to do. Went for a few dances around 330 & she said I was her first all day. I had a good time but the girls didn't seem too happy.Mario's used to be my all time fav. I was a weekday afternoon guy. The girls were nice, but the owners now are greedy. Over the past year they have gone from $25 per dance with 2 for $40 on Monday and Tuesday, up to 2 for $45 and other days $30 then 35 and no 2fers. Now it is $40 per dance, private dances in Champagne room went from $150 for 15 minutes which was a bargain vs $40 per dance to $160 for 15 minutes. When I went there just before Christmas, the dancers were not happy and they were told not to discuss the price increases. I was told there were even signs in the dressing rooms saying as much. The dancer who talked to me said that with the price increase, the dancers did not get a higher cut. So they are losing out on money with less dances.

At Centerfolds in Worcester on Rt 20, you still only pay $20 per dance and it is $140 for 15 minutes in Champagne. So with the price difference and distance for me, I think I will hit Centerfolds more often. Wet

Boston Guy 57
01-28-13, 23:43
Dance price is $30 per song. That doesn't mean that some girls may not be trying to get $40, especially at night, but the going rate is $30. The unfortunate truth is that the club doesn't really care what any girl gets as long as they get their $10 per dance cut.

The signs are still up in the dressing room. Any girl who complains to the customers about the dance prices will get sent home if management hears about it.

Wetseeker
01-29-13, 11:12
Dance price is $30 per song. That doesn't mean that some girls may not be trying to get $40, especially at night, but the going rate is $30. The unfortunate truth is that the club doesn't really care what any girl gets as long as they get their $10 per dance cut.

The signs are still up in the dressing room. Any girl who complains to the customers about the dance prices will get sent home if management hears about it.Good to hear the prices are back down to $30. It must have been just for a short while when they were up at 40. I did not see too many guys go into the back room at that price. Wet

suaimmagine
01-29-13, 17:41
Good to hear the prices are back down to $30. It must have been just for a short while when they were up at 40. I did not see too many guys go into the back room at that price. WetI've only been to Marios a handful of times but from what the girls that used to work there tell me, management is more random than at most clubs. They seem to change their minds a lot. $40 for a dance is insane. Never seen it anywhere. Anything over $25 seems to be pushing it. I think they charge $20 at the Spearmint in Vegas but then again, you can't get one dance in Vegas!

Choir Boy
01-29-13, 21:13
Good to hear the prices are back down to $30. It must have been just for a short while when they were up at 40. I did not see too many guys go into the back room at that price. WetIt could be that is was a short lived experiment. Several years ago, I was living in southern Connecticut, and I used to visit Ruby's II, a strip club in Bridgeport. The cover charge usually started at 6:00 PM. One evening, the clock struck 6:00, and the bouncers started collecting the covers. Not only from guys walking in, but they went around the club collecting covers from guys who were already inside. Needless to say, that didn't last long.

Craven Morehed
01-30-13, 11:59
Article in Worcester Telegram reporting Centerfolds got nabbed for watering down drinks.

Some extra eyes may be on this place for a while

Boston Guy 57
01-30-13, 13:34
Regarding the post below. The article in the paper refers to Centerfolds 2000 in Oxford. This has been on-going for about a month. The club has been sold to the same guy that owns Mardi Gras and several other clubs in the Springfield area. As of three weeks ago C-2000 was "Closed for Renovations".

suaimmagine
02-05-13, 12:15
Headed over to Centerfolds last Friday since I haven't been there in awhile. The place was packed with both guys and girls but the talent has really plummeted. At least it was at a low level that night. There's usually a few diamonds in the rough there but I couldn't stay for more than a beer before darting down to Providence where the variety, pricing and atmosphere is much better. Dealing with the size, lack of upkeep and dive-bar-ness was all cool when there were some decent picks among the litter but for now I'm headed down south.

Big Titties
02-08-13, 01:57
Has anyone gone to centerfolds 2000 since the new owners? Is the inside the same design or is the lap dance area more private?

Boston Guy 57
02-08-13, 15:51
Has anyone gone to centerfolds 2000 since the new owners? Is the inside the same design or is the lap dance area more private?Not even sure if the club has re-opened yet but I wouldn't bet on whole-sale changes in the LD area. Club owners want you to buy VIP, not single dances. The VIP area at C-2000 is / was plenty private and the club made money on it. I wouldn't mind seeing the club's cut for VIP adjusted ($200 for 60 minutes was ridiculous under the old owners). Anyone know if the club has re-opened yet?

Shutdowncorner
02-26-13, 19:39
Not even sure if the club has re-opened yet but I wouldn't bet on whole-sale changes in the LD area. Club owners want you to buy VIP, not single dances. The VIP area at C-2000 is / was plenty private and the club made money on it. I wouldn't mind seeing the club's cut for VIP adjusted ($200 for 60 minutes was ridiculous under the old owners). Anyone know if the club has re-opened yet?Heard it is open with limited hours.

Lapdog2
02-27-13, 12:21
Drove by the other day. Electronic sign said something like" open Weds through Sat 3pm to midnight."

place was pretty lame last time I stopped 6 months ago.

Heard it is open with limited hours.

Bigben99
02-27-13, 13:28
Still the only SJ I will go to and worth the drive. The hottest girls in general won't do as much for LDs. There are a few Brazilian chicas that will offer FS for. 1 without even going to the VIP. I have never been disappointed here. The quality is 6-9. 5's. How many other places to you get your crotch rubbed endlessly while standing at the bar? I have traveled all over the USA and this is one of my top 3 places. I was there two days ago and took my reliable Brazilian for. 1. Full Satisfaction.

Charlton3504
02-28-13, 13:32
What is EB? Do not know Conn area.

Harmen
02-28-13, 21:40
What is EB? Do not know Conn area.Exit 68 off I-84 in CT.

Fuhgetaboudit
03-02-13, 21:10
Stopped by both places very recently.

Centerforlds: Stopped there first because the parking lot was pretty full. Once inside, found out it was basically some locals having a birthday drink with one of the dark haired dancers who looked 30ish in the dark but 50 when the sunlight came in from the door to the right of the bar.

First girl dancing in the pit looked baby-bump 3 to 4 moths preggers. Turn off. Talked with the light black dancer who also got on stage. She was fair at best. Then there was Jeanie (I think) white girl with dark curly hair on stage and prancing around. All of the girls in this paragraph looked like overweight mothers. They did nothing for me.

There was 1 skinny dark haired girl in the lapdance room, hand in hand with a dude already. When they finally finished up, she exited through the back door in the dance room area, and he darted for the bathroom. I got no chance to make contact with her.

I am never crazy about Amy the bartender.

Lamplighter: Black girl Sally / Salita joined me giving me a back scratch, then heavy caressing of my balls at bar. Reciprocated with light fiv. She is a bit heavy but playful. I don't like listening to issues with their little kids.

Meanwhile, unfortunately, cute caucasian / asian looking dancer with straight long hair and perfect thick bangs, was more interested eating her weird salad from tupperware she brought in at the bar. I left her alone vs. sliding in next to her at the bar. She is on my hit list for next visit next week if she is on duty.

Still too cold to go out on the noisy patio / ex-front door.

Downed a few beers and decided to move along. Result, was a visit to an AMP further to the east.

NewAgain
03-04-13, 10:27
Ditto. Right on for sure. My all time fav for the current times. There used to be some great action in the late 70's / early 80's in Charleston SC, but otherwise this place is the bomb. The Brazilians there provide the best action for your bucks. I have one Braz gal that I tend to stick with. GFE action, .6 will get you bare skinned rubbing.

Still the only SJ I will go to and worth the drive. The hottest girls in general won't do as much for LDs. There are a few Brazilian chicas that will offer FS for. 1 without even going to the VIP. I have never been disappointed here. The quality is 6-9. 5's. How many other places to you get your crotch rubbed endlessly while standing at the bar? I have traveled all over the USA and this is one of my top 3 places. I was there two days ago and took my reliable Brazilian for. 1. Full Satisfaction.

Big Titties
03-15-13, 14:23
Went to the club Sunday night. Turns out a girl I've posted about as a SW now works there again. Very in shape black girl, angie on stage erica on the street works there. I took her in the back room and smashed her. I paid 80 plus drinks for 30 minutes in the room and 80 for her time.

James Woods
03-28-13, 14:32
Went to CF Worcester a couple weekends ago. I ran into this stunner redhead (late 20's tops) but have not seen her since. Anyone have any intel? I wanted to see if there was any other services she offered, but she was working the crowd really hard that night. She had a Jessica Chastain look to her, and she was from the west coast. After a couple dances I was flat out of cash and needed to reload when she wandered off. I am hoping she is a regular in there.

JW

Roamer
04-24-13, 11:39
Stopped in here for the first time in a long time. Last time I was is it was Pudgy's. Internally it didn't looked like it changed much since then. There was a large amount of girls ranging from "why are you here" to pretty nice looking. All the girls for the most part were friendly and I didn't get allot of attitude when I refused their request for dances. Ended up getting some lap dances from a girl called Raven. She told me it was her first day back. I think she used to work at Marios as I remember the great body and braces. She gave a great lap dance with lots of grinding and grabbing. Nice girl, no attitude. Didn't ask about the CR as I was already late for an appointment. Anybody have any additional info on this sweettie?

suaimmagine
04-24-13, 14:56
Went to CF Worcester a couple weekends ago. I ran into this stunner redhead (late 20's tops) but have not seen her since. Anyone have any intel? I wanted to see if there was any other services she offered, but she was working the crowd really hard that night. She had a Jessica Chastain look to her, and she was from the west coast. After a couple dances I was flat out of cash and needed to reload when she wandered off. I am hoping she is a regular in there.

JWDoes she have a color sleeve tattoo? If so, stay away. Ping me for more info.

Dandri
05-04-13, 13:41
Friday night, Its 11pm and The SO was not around and decided to spend some money. Choices, choices. Go to prov for a late massage, take a chance on a provider or go to HP. I went to HP and boy was that a bad choice. Some of the girls had me thinking take this money and keep your cloths on. I eventually got a dance from a black chic named Fay. 2 dances later I gave her $60 and didn't feel like demanding my $10 change back. So if you do go make sure why have your change.

Dandri

Choir Boy
05-05-13, 17:40
Friday night, Its 11pm and The SO was not around and decided to spend some money. Choices, choices. Go to prov for a late massage, take a chance on a provider or go to HP. I went to HP and boy was that a bad choice.If you wrote "HB", that would be Hurricane Betty's. But what is "HP"? Thanks.

Willy O
05-05-13, 21:44
If you wrote "HB", that would be Hurricane Betty's. But what is "HP"? Thanks.There was a Brazilian girl 'Susanna' that worked at Cheaters in Providence for years that would sometimes introduce herself as 'HP' meaning, according to her, ' hot pussy. ' She was fun back when that place was in its prime! Miss those days!

Dandri
05-06-13, 22:06
If you wrote "HB", that would be Hurricane Betty's. But what is "HP"? Thanks.Sorry it was late and I didn't proof read my report before sending it.

Boston P A
05-08-13, 08:36
Friday night, Its 11pm and The SO was not around and decided to spend some money. Choices, choices. Go to prov for a late massage, take a chance on a provider or go to HP. I went to HP and boy was that a bad choice. Some of the girls had me thinking take this money and keep your cloths on. I eventually got a dance from a black chic named Fay. 2 dances later I gave her $60 and didn't feel like demanding my $10 change back. So if you do go make sure why have your change.

DandriDances in almost all clubs are sold by the "song." An average actual song lasts almost exactly four minutes. I've started checking clubs for how long their songs run, and so far HB has the record for shortest, at 2:45. It's not entirely about the money, but I find it to be a good predictor of the general attitude. There used to be a couple of outstanding exceptions at HB, but they're long gone. I found my favorite HB Brazilian at another club a while ago, and she said she had been fired for, as she put it,"too much contacto."

If you're starting from Worcester and don't have time to get to Providence, your best bet is probably Mario's in Webster. The other Worcester clubs have their good points, but it might take you several visits to find them.

NewAgain
05-08-13, 10:14
If you are in Worcester and considering Providence. I would recommend a trip to Electric Blue off of I-84 in CT. Check the forum on the CT board, Vernon. Best Club in the area if you are looking for a great LD experience. Lots of Brazilians in the Day shift (best buy for the bucks) and then night shift varies. LD room songs are not the same as the main area, and much shorter. So be prepared for that. A Jackson per song, so if you stay 2 or 3 songs, you WILL get your monies worth.

Dances in almost all clubs are sold by the "song." An average actual song lasts almost exactly four minutes. I've started checking clubs for how long their songs run, and so far HB has the record for shortest, at 2:45. It's not entirely about the money, but I find it to be a good predictor of the general attitude. There used to be a couple of outstanding exceptions at HB, but they're long gone. I found my favorite HB Brazilian at another club a while ago, and she said she had been fired for, as she put it,"too much contacto."

If you're starting from Worcester and don't have time to get to Providence, your best bet is probably Mario's in Webster. The other Worcester clubs have their good points, but it might take you several visits to find them.

Choir Boy
05-08-13, 21:34
Dances in almost all clubs are sold by the "song." An average actual song lasts almost exactly four minutes. I've started checking clubs for how long their songs run, and so far HB has the record for shortest, at 2:45.Back when I lived in southern Connecticut, I used to frequent Sue's Rendezvous in Mt. Vernon, New York. I had some great times there. But one time, the D. J. Was cutting some of the songs down to 30 seconds. I asked a bar maid if those songs count as a lab dance, and she told me they did. I walked out.

Boston Guy 57
05-09-13, 00:32
If you are in Worcester go to Centerfolds in Worcester. It is the best bang for the buck. Period. Mario's is great but more expensive and Electric Blue is a long drive and, lately, hit or miss. Too many EB girls are pushing the $200 VIP room and not delivering in the $20 dance booth anymore. Providence is still the best deal for contact, decent prices and pretty women.

Shutdowncorner
05-13-13, 13:54
Visited last Friday afternoon. Not very busy. Second of the 4 girls I liked going to see is now gone. There seemed to be a few new girls but did not get to meet any this trip. I also noticed alot more activity upstairs in the CR than the regular lapdance area. Met the new massage girl who is very nice but cannot remember her name. Would like to go more often but too expensive for more than just a monthly visit.

Dandri
05-13-13, 15:05
Was wondering if anyone made it there this weekend. I just happened to listen to a radio station this morning where a stripper called in and said she broke a guys nose for being too grabby. She said her name was Heather and that they had to call an ambulance for the guy. That must of been quit a scheme.

QuickPurchase
05-20-13, 01:19
First report. Exciting.

Broke my cherry tonight at Centerfolds. Saw a couple nice beautys'. The one that caught my eye was Hazel. There was another Brunette with braces people rave about but we didn't really click. I can dance and I have rhythme so if you can't dance and have 0 rhythm it doesn't do anything for me. Needless to say Hazel was working the floor, she can move her hips, she's polite and a sweetheart. She Didn't mush our conversations at all which I appreciated like some others girls "sweat heart, baby, blah blah". I won't go into details but the LD was far beyond what I expected. It was definitely a two way street, which was great for a first timer. I had to leave early but before I Left I told her I'd take her to the champaign room when I Returned. She let me know I would leave happy. That's left to interpretation but now I'll be thinking about that until I return. /sigh!

Quick

Mmaengine
06-01-13, 11:17
Was wondering if anyone made it there this weekend. I just happened to listen to a radio station this morning where a stripper called in and said she broke a guys nose for being too grabby. She said her name was Heather and that they had to call an ambulance for the guy. That must of been quit a scheme.I stopped in last night. All of the girls looked like Dayshifters. Not impressed.

Stoner
06-09-13, 23:22
Had an interesting turn in Worcester. Ended up at Lamplighter II. I needed some sleaze and I was a bit on autopilot. No one delivers quite like Lamplighter II without delivering much.

Lamplighter is still the hole in the wall I always experienced. Not a damn thing has changed their except the staff in 10 years.

Bought a drink at the bar and chatted the bartender. Headed to the patio to see what's cooking. Dancer practically jumps out of her skin when I open the door. She's with a customer, and her hand partially down his pants. The customer is an Asian fellow, and he bounces within 5. 2 seconds of me taking a seat outside. Ah. The sleaze is here for the taking. You can practically smell it. She smiling like nothing happened, when the awkward moment is disturbed by 3 other dancers coming from inside to the patio.

Hung for a 20 minutes and chatted with the dancers. Found a dancer who is certified sex freak. And my eyes light up! I bide my time until the rest of the dancers fade the hell back inside. Just me and the sex freak. I call her on her bluff and she smiles, picks up my phone and.attempts- to dial her number. Bless the power of the smartphones and screen lock! LOL. She's not exactly my usual type. Spinner and all that. I like some thickness in my women these days.

She is serious though and I'm feeling game for something different. No time to waste. We make arrangements, exchange info, then head inside for a few drinks. Asks me to call her later that evening around 7:30pm. (Its about 6 at this time). I head out, buy a bottle of JWB and put it in the trunk, then head out to eat. If its a go...I've got a bottle for later. If it doesn't...well hell...I have a bottle for later! .

Sure as fire, however, hour and a half later, I get the call before I call her! Within 20 minutes we're in her apartment, and she's pulling out my Stoner Certification test kit. Literally...Hour and a half later, I am beyond spent...and tired as hell. Damn good time. I'm seeing stars. Her legs are doing that post orgasm aftershock when she can't even get up on them. We bask and enjoy. She had such a vibe to her that she knew when I couldn't take much more, or when I needed some spurring. Dirty talk, excellent head. Damn. I begin to question my preference for thickness and wonder how many dynamos have I passed up in my prejudice all of these years!

We cuddle, drink and toke for a bit from her stash. Her place, I realize, is not exactly hers alone as I notice a man's boots in the closet. Whatever. I'm enjoying this.

She claimed she was sexually frustrated and really enjoyed my company. "Whatever, love." goes through my mind...but I dare not say it. No need to spoil things with sarcasm. Perhaps she really did have an itch that needed scratching and I just happened to be at the right time and place. Nothing more. For me...all that matters is that I am beyond satisfied and feel like my cock is 2 inches bigger than when I came in!

I thank her for the kind words, saddle up for a final kiss, hug, and snuggle. I "fake empty" the wallet and leave six twennies on her night stand, and bounce out after having another drink. Its late and I still have to drive all the way back to CT. She shakes the JWB bottle and pours yet another glass as I leave. Just enough in the bottle for her to rip into for an hour or two.

Stoner
06-10-13, 00:53
More to the point. Lamplighter II is a dive bar with tits. The dance quality is all over the place, but mileage is dependent greatly on who's the bouncer. Bouncer has a direct view point to the dancers. One that I got to witness literally stared in the LD area like someone was dating his sister. Was told the other (bit older?) fellow is much easier. I am curious if either can be tipped to look away, but it wouldn't matter too much. The CR room is visible from anywhere in the room, veiled only modestly by some veneer. You could get more. But why?

However: I did notice a "CR" room of some kind. I have no intel on this, or if my eyes just deceived me. Directly to the left of the stage. No direct view from bouncer, however, not private in every sense either to prying eyes.

Drink costs were tolerable.

No details I can pass about the girls other than my own tale. Can't share much because:

A. I want a round two. When I'm done with it, I'll have no problems passing on to others. No promises as YMMV.

B. I really wasn't paying much attention. I honed in relatively quick on one, and kept my efforts mostly focused on her while foiling with the others till they left us alone.

Shutdowncorner
06-24-13, 14:06
Driving past on Rte 20 & the sign says "Opening Soon Mardi Gras Oxford". Look some renovations are going on

Boston Guy 57
06-24-13, 21:36
Driving past on Rte 20 & the sign says "Opening Soon Mardi Gras Oxford". Look some renovations are going onYeah, the guy who is going to be managing "Mardi Gras Oxford" was at Mario's last week and said that the opening will be in July.

Shutdowncorner
07-17-13, 16:25
Visited this past Sunday & LD prices have changed a bit .2 for 45 on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday. Must be done in pairs.

Lapdog2
07-19-13, 16:14
Yeah, it's 2/$45 but Franks sped up the songs in the dj booth. I timed them and they were 1min 55 seconds long.

Still this is an improvement. I'm glad to see they are waking up and smelling the tuna err I mean coffee. The girls had.

Been sitting around alot on Mondays at the $30 a song priceing.

FootNBallCoach
07-20-13, 13:49
Yeah, it's 2/$45 but Franks sped up the songs in the dj booth. I timed them and they were 1min 55 seconds long.

Still this is an improvement. I'm glad to see they are waking up and smelling the tuna err I mean coffee. The girls had.

Been sitting around alot on Mondays at the $30 a song priceing.So 4 songs $90 gets you 7:40 Min, How much is a CR plus Dancer tip