PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Shutdowncorner
07-21-13, 13:58
So 4 songs $90 gets you 7:40 Min, How much is a CR plus Dancer tip60 to house. 100 to girl for 15 minutes.

Mike6
07-24-13, 18:51
Yeah, it's 2/$45 but Franks sped up the songs in the dj booth. I timed them and they were 1min 55 seconds long.

Still this is an improvement. I'm glad to see they are waking up and smelling the tuna err I mean coffee. The girls had.

Been sitting around alot on Mondays at the $30 a song priceing.How are the dances? Is there a chance of extras? Thinking about going there in early evening, ill be passing by on wednesdays

Boston Guy 57
07-26-13, 13:24
How are the dances? Is there a chance of extras? Thinking about going there in early evening, ill be passing by on wednesdaysDepending on the girl all sorts of fun is available. That being said, the privacy, price and selection of dancers are all better in Providence

James Woods
07-29-13, 17:02
Hi All,

Stopped by Centerfolds on the SW Cutoff on Friday. Busy place on a Friday night at 10! I did find some interesting new talent. They added a couple new dancers I talked to. One Rasta gal named Kat, a blonde Rayleen (I think. Hard to hear in there) , and a scary thin very young looking girl whose name I didn't catch. I talked to my favorites, and certainly enjoyed the evening. Was looking for Kori, but she wasn't on the clock on Fri night. Anyone seen her?

JW

JonsBlaze
08-01-13, 00:40
Hi All,

Stopped by Centerfolds on the SW Cutoff on Friday. Busy place on a Friday night at 10! I did find some interesting new talent. They added a couple new dancers I talked to. One Rasta gal named Kat, a blonde Rayleen (I think. Hard to hear in there) , and a scary thin very young looking girl whose name I didn't catch. I talked to my favorites, and certainly enjoyed the evening. Was looking for Kori, but she wasn't on the clock on Fri night. Anyone seen her?

JWKori, the 20 something blonde with dye (pink and green?) in her hair and one pierced nipple? She was there tonight, chatted with her a bit and got a few dances. Did not get the impression anything special was on the menu besides an average lap dance.

I also saw the scary think looking younger girl. She was wearing long jacket the whole time.

If you have any info on Centerfolds or Marios girls, PM me. We can compare notes.

NewAgain
08-01-13, 11:01
I so miss reading your reports. Glad you left CT land to visit our deprived neck of the woods. I need my monthly trip to EB for sure, as I still find that place better than others.

Had an interesting turn in Worcester. Ended up at Lamplighter II. I needed some sleaze and I was a bit on autopilot. No one delivers quite like Lamplighter II without delivering much.

Lamplighter is still the hole in the wall I always experienced. Not a damn thing has changed their except the staff in 10 years.

Bought a drink at the bar and chatted the bartender. Headed to the patio to see what's cooking. Dancer practically jumps out of her skin when I open the door. She's with a customer, and her hand partially down his pants. The customer is an Asian fellow, and he bounces within 5. 2 seconds of me taking a seat outside. Ah. The sleaze is here for the taking. You can practically smell it. She smiling like nothing happened, when the awkward moment is disturbed by 3 other dancers coming from inside to the patio.

Hung for a 20 minutes and chatted with the dancers. Found a dancer who is certified sex freak. And my eyes light up! I bide my time until the rest of the dancers fade the hell back inside. Just me and the sex freak. I call her on her bluff and she smiles, picks up my phone and. Attempts- to dial her number. Bless the power of the smartphones and screen lock! LOL. She's not exactly my usual type. Spinner and all that. I like some thickness in my women these days.

She is serious though and I'm feeling game for something different. No time to waste. We make arrangements, exchange info, then head inside for a few drinks. Asks me to call her later that evening around 7:30pm. (Its about 6 at this time). I head out, buy a bottle of JWB and put it in the trunk, then head out to eat. If its a go. I've got a bottle for later. If it doesn't. Well hell. I have a bottle for later! .

Sure as fire, however, hour and a half later, I get the call before I call her! Within 20 minutes we're in her apartment, and she's pulling out my Stoner Certification test kit. Literally. Hour and a half later, I am beyond spent. And tired as hell. Damn good time. I'm seeing stars. Her legs are doing that post orgasm aftershock when she can't even get up on them. We bask and enjoy. She had such a vibe to her that she knew when I couldn't take much more, or when I needed some spurring. Dirty talk, excellent head. Damn. I begin to question my preference for thickness and wonder how many dynamos have I passed up in my prejudice all of these years!

We cuddle, drink and toke for a bit from her stash. Her place, I realize, is not exactly hers alone as I notice a man's boots in the closet. Whatever. I'm enjoying this.

She claimed she was sexually frustrated and really enjoyed my company."Whatever, love." goes through my mind. But I dare not say it. No need to spoil things with sarcasm. Perhaps she really did have an itch that needed scratching and I just happened to be at the right time and place. Nothing more. For me. All that matters is that I am beyond satisfied and feel like my cock is 2 inches bigger than when I came in!

I thank her for the kind words, saddle up for a final kiss, hug, and snuggle. I "fake empty" the wallet and leave six twennies on her night stand, and bounce out after having another drink. Its late and I still have to drive all the way back to CT. She shakes the JWB bottle and pours yet another glass as I leave. Just enough in the bottle for her to rip into for an hour or two.

Boston Guy 57
08-02-13, 20:25
Read on another board that there is an older attractive Brazilian named Delma working at Centerfolds. I'm wondering if anyone can confirm that this is the same Delma that worked at the club for a few years in the early to mid 2000's. She went back to Brazil in 07' or 08'. Wondering if she has returned.

Lapdog2
08-06-13, 11:14
Not too bad, Decent buffet, no cover and 2/$45 dances. Settled on a tiny blond spinner who in the middle of the second song offered to finish me off if i would do 2 more songs and give her a $10 tip. I accepted for the $100 and she followed thru with her promise. 4 long songs and went home relaxed and free of tension from her pinpointed massage by hand. Nice atmosphere with a nice fairly private lap dance area. Talent ranged from 4 to 9 on the stripper scale with an overal average of 6.5. After my year long hiatus from there high $ dance prices, they got my business back at least on Monday nights.

NewAgain
08-07-13, 09:20
$ for the handy. .6 in EB will guarantee it with the right gals. But EB is a bit of a drive. But the overall talent is usually better. My my .02 though.

Not too bad, Decent buffet, no cover and 2/$45 dances. Settled on a tiny blond spinner who in the middle of the second song offered to finish me off if i would do 2 more songs and give her a $10 tip. I accepted for the $100 and she followed thru with her promise. 4 long songs and went home relaxed and free of tension from her pinpointed massage by hand. Nice atmosphere with a nice fairly private lap dance area. Talent ranged from 4 to 9 on the stripper scale with an overal average of 6.5. After my year long hiatus from there high $ dance prices, they got my business back at least on Monday nights.

Shutdowncorner
08-15-13, 21:44
About this time last year I re-discovered Strip Clubs. Hadn't been since college in mid 80's. Went to Mario's on a nice August sunny Wednesday & instantly fell in love with the place. Soon after visited Centerfolds on rte 20 in Worcester & while closer was not as nice. It was cheaper & the girls were OK but the vibe was kind of dead & the place was kind of dumpy.

Fast forward a year. Visited both places numerous times in the past year & the shift in my mind has been tremendous. Mario's is the nicer club but at the prices they are charging are just not bringing in the clientele. Was at Mario's last Friday early evening & there were maybe 6-7 guys in the place. This afternoon at Centerfolds the place was pretty hopping. Little room in the LD area & was in the VIP area with 3 other guys at 5 in the afternoon.

I really only go to Centerfolds to see one particular girl & usually am amazed at the ugly girls they have there but not on this visit. If only owner cleaned place up a bit they might really cleanup from the Mario's fiasco.

suaimmagine
08-16-13, 13:31
About this time last year I re-discovered Strip Clubs. Hadn't been since college in mid 80's. Went to Mario's on a nice August sunny Wednesday & instantly fell in love with the place. Soon after visited Centerfolds on rte 20 in Worcester & while closer was not as nice. It was cheaper & the girls were OK but the vibe was kind of dead & the place was kind of dumpy.

Fast forward a year. Visited both places numerous times in the past year & the shift in my mind has been tremendous. Mario's is the nicer club but at the prices they are charging are just not bringing in the clientele. Was at Mario's last Friday early evening & there were maybe 6-7 guys in the place. This afternoon at Centerfolds the place was pretty hopping. Little room in the LD area & was in the VIP area with 3 other guys at 5 in the afternoon.

I really only go to Centerfolds to see one particular girl & usually am amazed at the ugly girls they have there but not on this visit. If only owner cleaned place up a bit they might really cleanup from the Mario's fiasco.Good report. After a year or two of frequenting Centerfolds I abandoned ship for Providence since the place is a dump and the girls were all strung out. Glad to hear that talent is on the upswing. Marios was always a haul for me without being a sure thing. You are so right about Centerfolds. $20-$50k in that place could start to bring in more business and they would get that money back fast. Even without the upgrade it seems like the club is worth another look based on your report.

James Woods
08-18-13, 12:50
Good report. After a year or two of frequenting Centerfolds I abandoned ship for Providence since the place is a dump and the girls were all strung out. Glad to hear that talent is on the upswing. Marios was always a haul for me without being a sure thing. You are so right about Centerfolds. $20-$50k in that place could start to bring in more business and they would get that money back fast. Even without the upgrade it seems like the club is worth another look based on your report.I agree. The place could use a facelift, but I think that it takes something from the value of the place as a whole. Mario's used to be dumpy, beer was served in cans, and the girls were fun and exciting. They cleaned up a little, started serving beer in bottles, and charging city mixed drink prices. I felt like the place lost some of the appeal when I suddenly have to pay a house LD fee (via a bracelet) , my liquor bill doubled, and the LD area got better staffed / recorded. The girls got irritated and left, and the reasons for trekking to Webster start to dwindle.

I think the same could happen to CF if they made it cleaner / newer. The girls there seem to be the pick of the litter for the area. The A list for the club is on the weekend evenings as expected. The prices are on par and fair. The girls are hustlers, and can milk me out of my money without me feeling bad about it. I think if they stray from these ideals the place will go the way of Mario's or CF2K.

Who knows? The next big thing could be the Lamplighter II if they do! .

Comments welcome.

JW

Shutdowncorner
08-27-13, 07:49
Any news? First it was July, Then August. Anyone know when they may be open?

James Woods
09-03-13, 17:14
I did a club crawl this weekend with a buddy. Good times had by all and here is summary of my findings.

1. Lamplighter II. We had to. It is always good to start low and work your way up. It didn't disappoint. We stopped into LL2 first on tour. It still has the feeling of an Elks club with a stripper pole. The decor is circa 1970 and the ladies working could have been there when it opened. Two were on the older side late 30s / Early 40s, and one early 30s. Drink prices were on target for a higher end place, not where we were. The LD area is still the dance gazebo next to the bouncer. The front porch is a smoking lounge. Save your $$ and take a ride further up the street.

2. Centerfolds. My pick of the night. As I have reported before it doesn't let me down. The place was packed. A bachelor party came in and they roasted the guy pretty well on stage. Three girls doing the usual party on stage. He looked like he had a good time. Some more turn over in the dancer department. There are a couple I stay loyal to and they told me some girls left, some new ones came on. Sounds like the revolving door of dancers is moving again. The talent wasn't bad, a tall blonde chick (Kendra) a shorter dark hair with a half shaved head (?) , and a favorite of mine (Kat) all were on patrol. I enjoyed a few LDs in the front area, but did not wander into the CR.

3. Hurricane Betty's. Was a request from my friend so we did. Long story short, unless you are from the hood and can blend in I would avoid. I wasn't all that impressed. They changed up the LD area from the last time I visited. It is still out in front and people can watch the show if they are so inclined. The lights were up a little higher than the makeup could hide on the faces / bodies of the talent. A funny side note I got a dance in the awkward LD area from a dancer with a lot of self tanner on. Post dance I had to wash up a little because there was a residue from it all over my hands and clothes. Yuck factor 1000. I'm a light complexion and I did not really fit in with the crowd if you catch my drift. Some of the patrons were real winners. I saw someone dangle a 20 out on stage and then pull it back. Keep it classy Kelley Square. I think I will keep this place lower on my list now.

That's what's happening in our neck of the woods. Does anyone have intel on the C2K in Oxford? Is it open? How about Emperor's club (old Crystal Palace)? Any info?

Be safe,

JW

suaimmagine
09-03-13, 19:26
I did a club crawl this weekend with a buddy. Good times had by all and here is summary of my findings.

1. Lamplighter II. We had to. It is always good to start low and work your way up. It didn't disappoint. We stopped into LL2 first on tour. It still has the feeling of an Elks club with a stripper pole. The decor is circa 1970 and the ladies working could have been there when it opened. Two were on the older side late 30s / Early 40s, and one early 30s. Drink prices were on target for a higher end place, not where we were. The LD area is still the dance gazebo next to the bouncer. The front porch is a smoking lounge. Save your $$ and take a ride further up the street.

2. Centerfolds. My pick of the night. As I have reported before it doesn't let me down. The place was packed. A bachelor party came in and they roasted the guy pretty well on stage. Three girls doing the usual party on stage. He looked like he had a good time. Some more turn over in the dancer department. There are a couple I stay loyal to and they told me some girls left, some new ones came on. Sounds like the revolving door of dancers is moving again. The talent wasn't bad, a tall blonde chick (Kendra) a shorter dark hair with a half shaved head (?) , and a favorite of mine (Kat) all were on patrol. I enjoyed a few LDs in the front area, but did not wander into the CR.

3. Hurricane Betty's. Was a request from my friend so we did. Long story short, unless you are from the hood and can blend in I would avoid. I wasn't all that impressed. They changed up the LD area from the last time I visited. It is still out in front and people can watch the show if they are so inclined. The lights were up a little higher than the makeup could hide on the faces / bodies of the talent. A funny side note I got a dance in the awkward LD area from a dancer with a lot of self tanner on. Post dance I had to wash up a little because there was a residue from it all over my hands and clothes. Yuck factor 1000. I'm a light complexion and I did not really fit in with the crowd if you catch my drift. Some of the patrons were real winners. I saw someone dangle a 20 out on stage and then pull it back. Keep it classy Kelley Square. I think I will keep this place lower on my list now.

That's what's happening in our neck of the woods. Does anyone have intel on the C2K in Oxford? Is it open? How about Emperor's club (old Crystal Palace)? Any info?

Be safe,

JWGreat report, JW. I've had the same experience at each of the clubs you mentioned and agree that the only one worth visiting is Centerfolds. Depending on the night there can be some diamonds in the rough and high mileage.

Emperor's has an odd vibe to it. The place is huge, good bar set up and I've seen a few good looking girls in there. It's the beginning of a good story and end of a good story. In the three times I've visited over the past year there have been very few people in the club, the dances are expensive, the girls aren't enthusiastic and the prices for anything other than a dance are crazy. It seems like the owners are eastern european. Maybe Russian. And even the few guys I've seen tend to be wealthy Asian guys. Might make sense in Miami but Worcester? Weird.

Boston Guy 57
09-03-13, 22:03
Any news? First it was July, Then August. Anyone know when they may be open?Post on another board says that the club is now open.

Choir Boy
09-03-13, 23:14
I hit Centerfolds tonight. It was slow, but that's expected on a Tuesday evening. I met the cute, thin, shapely Asian barmaid, Sunny. She does massages and lap dances as well as serve drinks. I would be her regular except she charges $20 for a massage while the other girls charge $10. And she charges $40 for a dance while the other girls charge $20.

I had just 1 massage. It was good, but not $20 for 3 and 1/2 minutes good.

Big Titties
09-13-13, 10:48
Its open and I'll try to get there this weekend.

Choir Boy
09-14-13, 06:14
Its open and I'll try to get there this weekend.Be prepared to have your license scanned.

I went there last weekend. Not too different than before, except the LD room is more private. Girls were mostly attractive, LD's were $25 each.

SpecSilver
09-20-13, 22:49
I checked it out tonight since I live right down the road, a lot nicer inside than it used to be, bar / stage setup with a few poles all around, depending where you sit it makes it very hard to have a girl dance in front of you, yes as said below, be prepared to have your license scanned. Friday night saw about 10-12 girls on, place was fairly slow, I had 3 dances, prices are $25 / dance, really hot blonde spinner was my first, she up charged me though and told me the dance was $30, I normally tip but not this time. The next was a blonde, average size, small kinda saggy tits but still a 7 at least, she was trying hard to upsell the CR, I wasn't buying, the last was a thick blonde with short short hair, nice fake chest and nice rear, great dance. Also tried to upsell but only once.

Overall, a nice club to go out with your friends or your GF, dancers were of much higher quality than when it was centerfolds 2000. More private lap dance area but from my experience tonight, don't expect much there, if your a strip club mom get like myself. Stick to the usual, centerfolds, LL2 or the ML.

Lapdog2
09-21-13, 13:35
Stopped by at 3pm, The place was jumpin. Some new faces and some old. Had a dance with vicky a brunette w / lots of tats and small pierced A cups. It was slightly above average. In attendance were Jewels (and her new found extra 2o lbs) Gianni (a hot lookin south American MILF) loren, the famous Kira, amanda and michelle the alexes duo, Big jen, Gia who also is eating well these days, and a few others, not a whole lot of dances being bought however. Still a good value at $20 a song. Any feedback on Gianni would be appreciated.

Boston Guy 57
09-29-13, 10:58
Stopped in last night. $7 dollar cover, $5 beer $2. 50 for a coke-all good! Fairly average to heavy dancers. Way too many bellies hanging over thongs and flabby asses on stage. The stage is now built around the bar-just like the Gras in Springfield. Not really a fan of this as it limits interaction with the girls.

Girls DO NOT get nude on stage.

Best looking woman in the club by far was "Jessica" a Dominican massage girl.

Girls were constantly late to the stage and slow to come out of the dressing room. Not enough girls on the floor. This place is new and may improve but it's evident at this point that the girls are doing whatever the fuck they want. This is never a good thing. Management needs to manage. It's about the customer experience, not letting the girls run the place. This is Mass, not RI or CT. Nudity on stage is what guys expect. I would have tried a private dance or maybe a 15 minute VIP but none of the dancers I encountered were attractive enough to consider this with. The best looking dancer in the club looked like she was miserable and retreated to the dressing room after each of the two stage sets I saw. Spent less than ten dollars and headed to Centerfolds in Worcester.

Boston Guy 57
09-29-13, 14:58
Has anyone noticed that the dancers no longer seem to be getting fully nude on stage or in the $20 dance area? I hadn't been in for a while and found this to be the case last night. I was at the club for well over an hour and not one dancer dropped her thong on stage. Over all a pretty sad line up to be honest. Lots of fat chicks. A few hotties stood out but the over-all vibe was that these girls need to get to the gym and Jenny Craig! I know this club is Cheaper than Mario's but there is no comparing the quality of dancers. I was at Mario's a few days ago and they are still getting naked on stage.

Mwooo
10-01-13, 10:19
Has anyone noticed that the dancers no longer seem to be getting fully nude on stage or in the $20 dance area? I hadn't been in for a while and found this to be the case last night. I was at the club for well over an hour and not one dancer dropped her thong on stage. Over all a pretty sad line up to be honest. Lots of fat chicks. A few hotties stood out but the over-all vibe was that these girls need to get to the gym and Jenny Craig! I know this club is Cheaper than Mario's but there is no comparing the quality of dancers. I was at Mario's a few days ago and they are still getting naked on stage.Was there yesterday. It seems on stage, they're leaving the panties on, but pulling them to the side or temporarily down to show off the pussy.

Both of the girls I got dances from got fully nude during the *second* dance (got 2 from one and 4 from another). One was Ivy. The other was a skinny very pretty brunette (back dimples, nice butt, small boobs) who I've seen the past few times I've been there but I can't recall her name.

Gely50
10-01-13, 22:20
Was there yesterday. It seems on stage, they're leaving the panties on, but pulling them to the side or temporarily down to show off the pussy.

Both of the girls I got dances from got fully nude during the *second* dance (got 2 from one and 4 from another). One was Ivy. The other was a skinny very pretty brunette (back dimples, nice butt, small boobs) who I've seen the past few times I've been there but I can't recall her name.Stopped in Sunday, late afternoon. I had stopped in the Magic Lantern II a month or so ago, and was appalled. I've been frequenting CF's since it was Pudgy's, 'cause it's a nice easy stop off of the Pike, halfway home. I saw two women on stage and couldn't even finish my beer.

If I want to stop, it'll be Mario's from now on.

Choir Boy
10-13-13, 16:12
I stopped in Centerfolds last night about 9:30. I had a standard LD with the short Asian girl with the muscular legs. She said she was an esthitician, which is just below a dermatologist. She wanted me to take her to the VIP room (of course ). I asked how much. She told me $85 for the room for 45 minutes, then whatever I negotiate with her. I don't think I've ever heard that price structure before. She told me just straight lap dancing would be $200. I can imagine what other stuff would be.

Bismark
10-18-13, 21:14
Was in the Boston area for business last week and stopped in at Centerfolds based on the reports here. First dancer, Mandy, had a REALLY nice pair of bolt-ons and a great personality. Gives a very good LD but does not go further and (surprisingly), no VIP for her.

After I spent more on her than I planned (always happens to me in these clubs) and it was clear we were as far as we would get, she suggested a Brazillian gal (May Le or something along those lines) who gives an excellent, if high priced, VIP with all the bells and whistles. Had it been for Mandy, I might have lasted the full hour in the VIP but maybe not.

Hags Joe
11-21-13, 18:11
Thanks for the report. I am looking at the November issue of the local magazine and it's telling me December 5th Grand Opening Party? So has it reopened already I see? Is this similar to the AMPs with their grand opening.

And furthermore, isn't the "person" in the VIP Champagne Room part of the homepage a tranny, she definitely looks like one?

http://mardigrasoxford.com/enter.html

I'm very rarely in the area, but looks like even 2.50 for a coke won't get me in. Too bad.

Stopped in last night. $7 dollar cover, $5 beer $2. 50 for a coke-all good! Fairly average to heavy dancers. Way too many bellies hanging over thongs and flabby asses on stage. The stage is now built around the bar-just like the Gras in Springfield. Not really a fan of this as it limits interaction with the girls.

Girls DO NOT get nude on stage.

Best looking woman in the club by far was "Jessica" a Dominican massage girl.

Girls were constantly late to the stage and slow to come out of the dressing room. Not enough girls on the floor. This place is new and may improve but it's evident at this point that the girls are doing whatever the fuck they want. This is never a good thing. Management needs to manage. It's about the customer experience, not letting the girls run the place. This is Mass, not RI or CT. Nudity on stage is what guys expect. I would have tried a private dance or maybe a 15 minute VIP but none of the dancers I encountered were attractive enough to consider this with. The best looking dancer in the club looked like she was miserable and retreated to the dressing room after each of the two stage sets I saw. Spent less than ten dollars and headed to Centerfolds in Worcester.

Member #4400
11-21-13, 18:38
This is the worst place I have been in! This manager Craig must want to be a cop he spends all his time comping off duty LEO and one of the girls told me they don't do anything when he was on because he sets girls and customers up for LEO. Fat ugly girls overpriced drinks Mario's is a better way to go. Does anyone know about the new Mardi Gras the old Centerfold on 20?

Willy O
11-21-13, 22:54
This is the worst place I have been in! This manager Craig must want to be a cop he spends all his time comping off duty LEO and one of the girls told me they don't do anything when he was on because he sets girls and customers up for LEO. Fat ugly girls overpriced drinks Mario's is a better way to go. Does anyone know about the new Mardi Gras the old Centerfold on 20?Hmmm! Stopped in Mario's the other day and it sucked! Made the drive here and had a great time and can't wait till I am in the area again. By the way, I am not from the area, have no connections to any club, and can not give two shits what other opinions are! Every time I am in the area, in the last year or more, I have had a better experience at Centerfolds.

Boston Guy 57
11-22-13, 03:48
This is the worst place I have been in! This manager Craig must want to be a cop he spends all his time comping off duty LEO and one of the girls told me they don't do anything when he was on because he sets girls and customers up for LEO. Fat ugly girls overpriced drinks Mario's is a better way to go. Does anyone know about the new Mardi Gras the old Centerfold on 20?The place is a dump and some of the girls are down-right ugly but no one is setting dancers or customers up for LE. I've had plenty of action back in the CR when Craig was 20 feet away. Lots of girls have grudges for whatever reason. I've been a regular at this place for years and never had any trouble. Definitely hit or miss as far as talent goes however.

Mardi Gras Oxford is pretty slow. They spent a lot of money remodeling but the place offers very little privacy and not much excitement from the dancers. It may get better but I'm betting it wi;; not. Honestly there just isn't much business in the area.

Choir Boy
12-01-13, 11:02
After I spent more on her than I planned (always happens to me in these clubs) and it was clear we were as far as we would get, she suggested a Brazillian gal (May Le or something along those lines) who gives an excellent, if high priced, VIP with all the bells and whistles. Had it been for Mandy, I might have lasted the full hour in the VIP but maybe not.The Brazilian girl Mandy was talking was almost certainly Malu. She has an awesome body, and I know how she gets it. I see her working out at one of the gyms I frequent. She could be a swimsuit or lingerie model. Classic fit, toned hour-glass shape. I can't say about her VIP services.

On that subject, one of the massage girls told me about a muscular fitness competitor who does massages there. She is not there every day, and isn't there at all when she is preparing for a competition. Works mostly Wednesdays and Sundays. Calls herself Kayla. Has anyone caught a glimpse of her?

TerrorTwilight
12-12-13, 12:23
The Brazilian girl Mandy was talking was almost certainly Malu. She has an awesome body, and I know how she gets it. I see her working out at one of the gyms I frequent. She could be a swimsuit or lingerie model. Classic fit, toned hour-glass shape. I can't say about her VIP services.I haven't been to Centerfold's in about a year, but the last time I went I got a few very enthusiastic dances from "Malu" and ended up going VIP w / her. It was my first time doing VIP and it was well worth it, lots of extras and I left very satisfied. She is incredibly hot and looks like she's in her early 20's but told me she was in her early 30's, I couldn't believe it. Plus she has a really sexy accent. Anyway, I was kind of hoping she was into some side work since she gave me her number, but the few times I tried to see if she wanted to get a room she didn't seem into it. I figured that's why she gave me her number, guess not. Glad to hear she's still working there but Mardigras sounds like a bummer now that it's topless only.

Moral of the story, she gave the best dances I've ever had and was very free spirited in the VIP. 10/10 would recommend.

Smoke Screen
12-18-13, 20:59
I'm not normally a strip club guy, but on my way home from a Providence AMP today, my car just turned into Lamplighter and insisted I get a beer before going home. I haven't been in there in a few years. As I remember, it was just an ok place with average girls with once in a while a 7,8, or 9. Also I remember reading here that it was not worth going to. Well damn, I was only there about an hour or so, but I had 3 nice conversations with 3 girls that I would have been thrilled to have been with. I didn't bother with a dance with any of them, that's just a tease for me plus I was taken care of in R.I. So tomorrow is another day. I guess my point is, as far as the quality of the girls goes, IMO, it's gone way up since I've been there last. I'll be back.

Andrew P
12-30-13, 12:05
I'm not normally a strip club guy, but on my way home from a Providence AMP today, my car just turned into Lamplighter and insisted I get a beer before going home. I haven't been in there in a few years. As I remember, it was just an ok place with average girls with once in a while a 7,8, or 9. Also I remember reading here that it was not worth going to. Well damn, I was only there about an hour or so, but I had 3 nice conversations with 3 girls that I would have been thrilled to have been with. I didn't bother with a dance with any of them, that's just a tease for me plus I was taken care of in R.I. So tomorrow is another day. I guess my point is, as far as the quality of the girls goes, IMO, it's gone way up since I've been there last. I'll be back.Lamplighter is one of my favorite around Worcester but only because I like a couple girls here. It can be completely hit or miss otherwise. Some girls can offer extras outside if you are nice.

TheGame05
01-18-14, 21:55
I made a visit to Centerfolds in Worcester recently and it seemed that the only extra available was HJ. Has anyone gotten more? If you PM, I can give the dancer who offered but I don't want to post the name publicly.

Mbk1999
01-18-14, 21:56
http://www.telegram.com/article/20140118/NEWS/301189906/1116

Wetseeker
01-21-14, 11:31
I am an early in the week daytime Mario's customer. I used to go there a lot until I decided it was not good for my wallet. Anyway, I had a favorite dancer Deanna. She was little older busty, short dark hair. Anyway, I found out she left to go to another place, maybe Mardi Gras. Any info. Not a stalker, she just gave one helluva lap dance. Wet.

TheGame05
02-21-14, 00:34
Centerfolds now has a police detail inside I heard? Has that ruined opportunity for extras?

Boston Guy 57
02-21-14, 00:57
Centerfolds now has a police detail inside I heard? Has that ruined opportunity for extras?Centerfolds has had a detail cop on weekend nights for as long as I can remember. Are we talking about additional nights? Days?

TheGame05
02-25-14, 23:22
Centerfolds has had a detail cop on weekend nights for as long as I can remember. Are we talking about additional nights? Days?Thursday night.

Boston Guy 57
02-26-14, 19:25
Thursday night.Bummer...I've always been more of a daytime or early in the week night guy. It's harder to get any privacy in the dance area or CR when it's busy. Years ago that cop used to stand right down near the benches. After the wall went up he moved to the front of the club. I'm assuming he's still up front but it's been several months since I was last in when there was a detail.

Sutigel2
03-04-14, 22:32
Planning on a Mario's trip in the near future. I was a regular (once a week or so) for about a year until my job changed. I had tremendous success at first, but then it slowed down. When the champagne room was renovated (late fall-early winter?) things got really good for me again. What accommodating girls have been working nights lately (esp weekends)? What is available? Prices?

I am prepared to trade names / info. PM me.

Thanks.

TheGame05
03-12-14, 23:02
Planning on a Mario's trip in the near future. I was a regular (once a week or so) for about a year until my job changed. I had tremendous success at first, but then it slowed down. When the champagne room was renovated (late fall-early winter?) things got really good for me again. What accommodating girls have been working nights lately (esp weekends)? What is available? Prices?

I am prepared to trade names / info. PM me.

Thanks.Generally you're going to need to spend 100-200 depending on what you want and how busy it is.

James Woods
03-23-14, 11:52
Howdy Gents,

Just wanted to share my experiences this week:

1. Mardi Gras (Formerly C2 K) – New layout is interesting. Multiple bars, dancing areas, and high tops. I pulled up a chair at the new runway which doubles as a service bar with attentive waitstaff. The girls were friendly, but not really my type. The atmosphere was excited, and the music was loud making talking rather pointless. A young dancer with darker hair (name escapes me) who was a solid 8 on the 10 scale talked me into a few dances. She was friendly, but all business. Overall the experience was positive, but draining on my wallet. One caveat, the girl wore a lot of perfume. Not a problem while dancing, but I reeked of her after. A heads up if you are heading back to a hostile territory later in the evening! .

2. Centerfolds. On my way home I did the pass through CF. The girls were mediocre for a Friday night. I have not been in a few months due to travel schedules and financial constraints. Same management, but a lot of new talent. A thicker blonde made a move on me and I took the bait. She was one of maybe two I would consider dancing with, so I ran with it. 3 dances, not awful, but I have certainly had better.

Overall I rate the outing as a 5. Not my best night out, but not a loss. It was a push until the next one.

Be safe, happy partying.

JW.

Big Titties
03-23-14, 11:59
I showed up just after opening yesterday. I got FS from a Dominican girl in the back. 60 for the room and 100 for her. Good time.

BikeZappa
03-26-14, 07:35
Was there Tuesday at 2:00 and it was dead. No one was dancing and Gem was there with one other fat dancer. There were about 4 guys at.

The bar. Guy came in a walked up to Gem sitting by herself at a table playing with her I-phone. Talks to her, no response. Touches her pocket book and she looks up for a second but then looks down. He talks again but she has no response, none. She then gets up and walks away and sits by herself at the bar. Bipolar women off her meds. Stay away guys.

Not sure how this place stays in business. While I drank my beer 4 other men came in, drank a beer and left. I drink slower and wanted to see if there was any change in the dancer set up or if they were all sitting in the back. Bartender woman was friendly.

Stay away guys.

Smoke Screen
03-26-14, 11:37
Was there Tuesday at 2:00 and it was dead. No one was dancing and Gem was there with one other fat dancer. There were about 4 guys at.

The bar. Guy came in a walked up to Gem sitting by herself at a table playing with her I-phone. Talks to her, no response. Touches her pocket book and she looks up for a second but then looks down. He talks again but she has no response, none. She then gets up and walks away and sits by herself at the bar. Bipolar women off her meds. Stay away guys.

Not sure how this place stays in business. While I drank my beer 4 other men came in, drank a beer and left. I drink slower and wanted to see if there was any change in the dancer set up or if they were all sitting in the back. Bartender woman was friendly.

Stay away guys.I had a nice conversation with her a few weeks ago, maybe she just didn't like the guy or remembered him from a past experience, a bad one. The other girls I talked to were fine too, but I have to admit, the place was dead.

BikeZappa
03-26-14, 14:01
Gem never even looked up from her I Phone for about 20 minutes. The guy appeared just friendly and didn't look like an asshole but you are.

Right you never know. I have also tried to talk to her in the past and she was fine but about 4 months ago she would just ignore me and walk.

Away. I just ignore her and now ignore the club all together.

How can they stay in business?

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Kowabunga
03-26-14, 18:33
Guy came in a walked up to Gem sitting by herself at a table playing with her I-phone. Talks to her, no response. Touches her pocket book and she looks up for a second but then looks down. He talks again but she has no response, none. She then gets up and walks away and sits by herself at the bar. Bipolar women off her meds. Stay away guys.I've had some fun at Lamplighters with other dancers, but Gem is a bipolar bi-atch. She has issues, big time. If a girl is that mean and nasty then she has no business being a stripper, provider, or any other kind of sex worker.

Believe me, the anyone she ignored is LUCKY she didn't talk to him -- I wasn't that lucky. I was trying to be nice, too!

Don't let her ruin the place for you though. Just ignore her. There are nicer girls there.

Smoke Screen
03-26-14, 18:34
Thanks for calling me an asshole, you don't know anything about me, and now this. See how the meaning of your post changed by hard returns. I know that's not what you meant, at least I hope not.

BikeZappa
03-27-14, 10:30
Thanks for calling me an asshole, you don't know anything about me, and now this. See how the meaning of your post changed by hard returns. I know that's not what you meant, at least I hope not.I never called you anything. I'm not even sure what a hard return is. Have fun.

BikeZappa
03-27-14, 10:37
Thanks for calling me an asshole, you don't know anything about me, and now this. See how the meaning of your post changed by hard returns. I know that's not what you meant, at least I hope not.I meant to write with no capital be, no period after asshole and small right.

SpecSilver
03-31-14, 22:16
Finally caved and went out and fed my habit..

Went to LL about 5:30 pm and surprisingly found 6 girls, only 1 other customer. Girls ranged from 10 down to about 4 but the middle were 6-7's. Immediately approached by a tall AA girl, decnt looking and took her up on a dance, gave me a GREAT dance and sold me on champagne with quick promises (I know better but little head took charge) went in champagne for 16.. Whole time was just rubbing me through pants and trying to upsell to go to hotel with her after at quote of .20. No thanks.. Get out of there unsatisfied, then talk to the 10 at the bar, short blonde hair, classy looking maybe mid twenties. End up in LD with her, 5 dances later I was VERY happy, was aloud lots of roaming and FIV.. Ended up getting dances from 2 other girls which were also good. But there ATM was out of cash and so was I, so I headed over to centerfolds. Sorry no names, I'm very bad with names.

Walk in centerfolds about 7. Find it kinda dead girl wise, but typical of it, prob 10 guys at bar and such, IMMEDIATELY approached by a older dominican woman, wanting to get me in the dance room, grabbing me at bar, etc. I bite, she is prob a 6 but ver dirty so I know this could be good, LD was very good, lots of mutual and then came the prop that I knew was coming, said everything available but tried hitting me with .260 for club and another .200 for her.. No thanks, cut it off right there, got a few more dances that were awesome as well, lots more girls in around 8 and it started getting busy, I had about 4-5 more girls in the LD area and left. Good experience but the LL actually had better talant tonight, I was surprised..

Boston P A
04-01-14, 09:30
Finally caved and went out and fed my habit..

Went to LL about 5:30 pm and surprisingly found 6 girls, only 1 other customer. *** Good experience but the LL actually had better talant tonight, I was surprised..After ignoring it for many years, I started stopping at the LL about once a week over the last 3 months. It is completely unpredictable. Often there are only two or three dancers, none of whom you would take if they paid you. Other times, there are three or four good choices. The redeeming feature is that there's another club 800 feet down the road, so if you hit it on an off night (usually toward the beginning of the week) you have only lost about $5.00 (or .05 as the code guys seem to prefer) for your drink, plus about 10 minutes for reconnaissance.

The third club I've been including on these weekly circuits is Mardi Gras (formerly CF2000 North Oxford). It's also completely unpredictable. Sometimes there's a dancer worth remembering, but either I'm getting Alzheimer's or they have high turnover, because I never see the same girl twice. I have no idea what their business model is, since whenever I'm there, I'm tho only one spending money. The only theory I have is that they must be making up for the dormant front of the house with champagne rooms, but I have no evidence to support that. Does anyone have any actual experience?

TheGame05
04-01-14, 23:01
Probably going to visit Mario's in the next few days at some point. Anyone have recommendations based on recent visits aside from the lovely Savanah.

Big Titties
04-23-14, 14:27
I've been to cf in Worcester a few times in the past few weeks and every time I've got south American or Dominican girls in the back room for 60 for the room and 100 for them. Cfs with all of them. Saturday early afternoon as been my best time so far.

TheGame05
04-29-14, 19:24
Did not make it into Mario's in April. May make it next week. Any recommendations?

Mr Bao
05-01-14, 01:00
Went here with my homiez and second time in a long while due to stuff...

Place was sorta dead on a Wednesday, but I enjoyed myself with some liquor and with great company. A few trollers came by and asked if I wanted some dance, but I was not in the mood until later...this chick stage name Victoria...was the best in my books. I think it is somewhat better than RI spots...not too many muffin tops, only one...but this gal was great...accommodated my needs...=P.

Fingers got lost somewhere...na meanz...hahaha.

Nothing much happened, just had a dance and went home...LOL.

TheGame05
05-19-14, 22:33
I made a trip to Riviera a while back. No extras to be had, but some super attractive dancers there and a good amount of 2-way touching with lap dances.

Calvarnson1
06-10-14, 20:00
Had some spare time and spare change, so headed out to Centerfolds on Rte. 20. Kind of dead, but got a dance from a girl named Alyssa. Not bad, some good grinding, but pretty typical for.

This place. After looking around and seeing mostly tired faces and nothing above a 5 or 6, decided to split.

Headed to Marios, and fortunes changed. As soon as I sat at the bar, was greeted by Allure. She was a full figured lady but held it well, huge knockers. She may have been Hawaiian, Hispanic, or Asian, I can never tell. After playing some keno and having a drink, took her for a dance. Lots of touching both ways, and she stroked outside the pants until completion. 2 for 1 lapdance was. 45, gave her an extra. 15 for the effort. Great dirty talking during the dance, and like I said, a rack to die for.

Happy Tuesday!

Jbam73
06-23-14, 11:33
I've been to cf in Worcester a few times in the past few weeks and every time I've got south American or Dominican girls in the back room for 60 for the room and 100 for them. Cfs with all of them. Saturday early afternoon as been my best time so far.Care to share names? I see one who came from Cheaters but would love some CFS from other sexy Domicans / South Americans there.

TerrorTwilight
06-23-14, 23:45
So what's the deal with Centerfolds Oxford (Mardi Gras) now? I've heard from some people it's topless only and from others that it's totally nude, can anyone confirm? Been a long time since I've been, and from my experience (only been maybe 5-6 times total) there was always at least a handful of really beautiful girls working there, along with the more rundown looking ones.

Boston Guy 57
07-04-14, 22:37
So what's the deal with Centerfolds Oxford (Mardi Gras) now? I've heard from some people it's topless only and from others that it's totally nude, can anyone confirm? Been a long time since I've been, and from my experience (only been maybe 5-6 times total) there was always at least a handful of really beautiful girls working there, along with the more rundown looking ones.The club is a nude club but most girls only remove their tops. Club is a complete waste of time.

BikeZappa
07-07-14, 07:02
I understand Marios has changed for the worse with bright lights and strict enforcement in the LD area. I haven't visited the club myself after the closing but will try this week in the afternoon. Any idea how to contact the old dancers? Thanks.

Big Titties
07-13-14, 22:47
Care to share names? I see one who came from Cheaters but would love some CFS from other sexy Domicans / South Americans there.Sorry I don't know names but I find if you go anytime around noon to 1 when no customers are there most girls offer it but for much higher rates. I tell them the room plus 100 and they agree.

Sounds
07-14-14, 22:16
Made a visit to the lamplighter. 3 girls, blonde, brunette and hispanic. Would rate the blonde a 6, the brunette 9 and hispanic 8.

Brunette was on stage. Thought she was really hot and wanted to grab a private dance from her just by her looks. Unfortunately she seemed to have attached herself to another patron at the stage. Spent most of the time with him. Came to visit me a couple times and tipped her. Spent a little time, but made her way back to the other patron for most of the time.

Think she would have been fun, and he must have found her that way since shortly after she got off the stage, they were in the dance area until it was her turn to get back on stage.

Blonde was due on stage after. She was delayed in the dance area for a few songs. I left the stage area to sit at a table. She finally came on stage. Just kind of stood there with her clothes on, granted no one was at the stage. The guy she was doing the lap dance with came to the stage and she just sat and talked to him. Went to the stage and tipped her. She waved her ass at me, but did not flash anything. Left the stage area. She did not take anything off her entire time there.

Was approached by the hispanic for a dance while the blond was on stage. Chatted a bit and said maybe later.

When it was her time to dance, went to the stage. Tipped her and she seemed like she might be fun. Took her for a dance after. Figured one dance be worth checking her out.

Generally lap dances do not do anything for me unless there is some good interaction with the girl. First dance made me think a second might be worth while. After the second, definitely had to have a third. Was happy after the third. Only downside was she did have a lot of perfume. Would not be able to get a dance from her if was seeing SO after the visit. Could smell the perfume all the way home.

TheGame05
07-17-14, 22:53
I understand Marios has changed for the worse with bright lights and strict enforcement in the LD area. I haven't visited the club myself after the closing but will try this week in the afternoon. Any idea how to contact the old dancers? Thanks.So the club is no longer worth going to? Extras gone?

BikeZappa
07-18-14, 08:25
So the club is no longer worth going to? Extras gone?It's just different $20 LD, brighter lights in LD area, go on the week ends, have fun, I did.

Choir Boy
07-18-14, 19:16
It's just different $20 LD, brighter lights in LD area, go on the week ends, have fun, I did.$20 laps and Mario's now? That's good news.

Boats
07-23-14, 19:34
Went to go out to Mario's last night (7/22/14) was driving up to the parking lot and a local and a State police car where in parking lot, so I kept driving by. . From what I heard at Mardi gras (where I ended up) is that they were closed for 2 weeks and just reopened (got busted for something no one would say what) wonder if this is the end.

BikeZappa
07-25-14, 09:40
Went to go out to Mario's last night (7/22/14) was driving up to the parking lot and a local and a State police car where in parking lot, so I kept driving by. . From what I heard at Mardi gras (where I ended up) is that they were closed for 2 weeks and just reopened (got busted for something no one would say what) wonder if this is the end.Any new information about Mario's? Hope they are not closed again.

ThatGuy23
07-25-14, 09:47
Any new information about Mario's? Hope they are not closed again.Dammit. Hope they're open also. Been meaning to get over there to see an old favorite. Anytime know if a girl that once went as Allure at Cheaters in RI is still there or where she ended up?

Hockey
07-25-14, 18:44
Dammit. Hope they're open also. Been meaning to get over there to see an old favorite. Anytime know if a girl that once went as Allure at Cheaters in RI is still there or where she ended up?Went this afternoon. Business as usual except fewr girls (and guys), but that happens on nice weather days.

Boston P A
07-28-14, 08:23
Went this afternoon. Business as usual except fewr girls (and guys), but that happens on nice weather days.My fav tells me 7 or 8 dancers left during the hiatus, and aren't planning to come back. On the other hand, there are also fewer customers, so if the full crew were there, some of them wouldn't make much money. If you're budgeting, the $20 laps are probably the best value for money between Boston and Electric Blue.

Sutigel2
08-08-14, 13:54
Big Mario's fan here. I have had some great experiences with a number of girls over the years. I usually stop in when I have business out east. I'm generally there for the night shift, but have been there for the day girls too. I haven't made a trip there in the in months. Is it still worth going for extras? Who are the best girls for play?

Am I better off with another club these days?

Did blonde daisy ever resurface?

Feel free to pm.

Thanks.

Willy O
08-08-14, 14:06
Big Mario's fan here. I have had some great experiences with a number of girls over the years. I usually stop in when I have business out east. I'm generally there for the night shift, but have been there for the day girls too. I haven't made a trip there in the in months. Is it still worth going for extras? Who are the best girls for play?

Am I better off with another club these days?

Did blonde daisy ever resurface?

Feel free to pm.

Thanks.I just happened to stop late afternoon yesterday (Thursday). Hate to say it but I thought the talent was subpar. More often than not I end up with an older Asian woman who is always good, whether it be in the cr or regular lap dance area. I did regular lap dances yesterday and while they were quite good, they were not the usual with her. They have brightened the area and become more strict. They are only $20 now though. It was still good enough that I tipped her an extra twenty. She indicated the cr's were still the same but I hate forking over another $60 to the club. If this girl weren't there I probably wouldn't have done any dances. Not sure who Daisy is.

Kevinm1
08-15-14, 19:26
I took a trip to Mario's to go see Allure, and had a hood time with her. I've known Allure for about ten years when she was working at Cheaters. Anyway while I was there I saw Asia what's her story? She seemed down for whatever, and was sort of into stuff I was scared of. Also any idea how old she is, I'm 38 and she said she was older?

MishMash
08-23-14, 07:34
Used to be a handful of decent a-girl dancers working Worcester. All of which at a time were in Oxford. Asia, Maya, and a tat'd up spinner who was at Oxford & Lamplighters--name started with a V. Was always impressed that an out of the way location like Worcester has 3 of that quality. Then they left.

MishMash
08-23-14, 23:47
Juliette. That was her name.

James Woods
08-30-14, 13:54
Howdy gents,

Does anyone have any info on Chanel at Centerfolds? She dropped off the map and I am curious. She was a thick but cute brunette. Always the consummate upseller, who managed to drag me to the back room for various debauchery.

Feel free to PM me if you like.

Regards,

JW.

Bigben99
08-30-14, 17:44
I frequent Electric Blue whenever I drive to CT or NY. I enjoy it quite a bit. I also know almost every AMP in the Worcester. Framingham area. What I am looking for is intel on strip clubs in Worcester area. What is your personal best? By best I mean quality of girls, willingness to perform in the back room, pricing. Etc.

I will exchange any intel on the other topics for trade.

NewAgain
08-31-14, 12:02
In my opinion the extra drive to EB is worth it. The girls are friendly, the brazilian handshake can't be beat, and I am always satisfied with the outcome. There typically is more talent available as well, so the pickings are a bit more to my liking. Regarding AMPs. MA AMPs to me are still hit or miss, and you have to put the time in to get any value out.

SngleGuy38
09-08-14, 10:08
What happen to audette the brunette shot girl at centerfolds? Hasn't been there in over a month?

Biker44
09-17-14, 20:21
Swung by the Gra on the way home from work tonight. What a waste of time, girls don't take bottoms off snd they don't even try to be sexy on stage! They want to do private dances 25 for 1 song and it is lame! Never so disappointed in a club just no happy girls and the management is all over everyone Skip ot my suggestion until they get with the program!

Sounds
10-07-14, 17:38
First stopped in at the Lamplighter. 4 girls working, one asian / white mix. Great body, so-so face. Spent some time at the stage with her. Did not get the vibe she would be good to take for a private dance. Only one that I was really interested in. Other three were black girls which is not my thing. Though based on the stage dancing of one of them, looks like she could be fun in a private dance.

Then went to Centerfolds. Have not been there for a long time. Soon as I walk in, a hispanic MILF latched onto me. Great body, good face, but would be better if she had gotten braces as a kid. Said guaranteed to leave happy, she had condoms and I could do whatever I wanted. 40 for the house for 15 minutes, and 150. (agreed on 120).

Most fun I have had at a strip club in a while, and definitely the best time in Worcester ever. Great BBBJ which CIM, swallowed, and just kept going. When she came up asked if I could go again. Not in that short a time for me, but was great she offered. Spent rest of time fingering her pussy, sucking her tits and grabbing her ass. Usually they are out the door once you finish.

Got digits, but said she does not do takeout, just to call to see if she is working.

No driving to EB anymore for me if can get service like that.

Puckster
10-08-14, 07:20
First stopped in at the Lamplighter. 4 girls working, one asian / white mix. Great body, so-so face. Spent some time at the stage with her. Did not get the vibe she would be good to take for a private dance. Only one that I was really interested in. Other three were black girls which is not my thing. Though based on the stage dancing of one of them, looks like she could be fun in a private dance.

Then went to Centerfolds. Have not been there for a long time. Soon as I walk in, a hispanic MILF latched onto me. Great body, good face, but would be better if she had gotten braces as a kid. Said guaranteed to leave happy, she had condoms and I could do whatever I wanted. 40 for the house for 15 minutes, and 150. (agreed on 120).

Most fun I have had at a strip club in a while, and definitely the best time in Worcester ever. Great BBBJ which CIM, swallowed, and just kept going. When she came up asked if I could go again. Not in that short a time for me, but was great she offered. Spent rest of time fingering her pussy, sucking her tits and grabbing her ass. Usually they are out the door once you finish.

Got digits, but said she does not do takeout, just to call to see if she is working.

No driving to EB anymore for me if can get service like that.Did you get her name?

ZootJs
10-09-14, 22:54
I live in north central MA, where there's no sc in sight. My usual haunt is Cadillac Lounge in Providence, but it's an hour plus. So, on a lonely Wednesday night, I thought I'd give some Worcester clubs a try. First stop: Riviera. Forbidding looking, unattractive, industrial brick building, with a gated parking lot. Pulled in, and immediately had a bad vibe. It was dark out, but there was a car filled with, well, thugs, hanging out, acting tough and very alpha, and I decided it wasn't my scene. So, I cut my losses, and decided to check out Hurricane Betty's. Pulled up, and it looked again dark, and alone, and I did some research in my car, and couldn't find a kind word to be said for the place. So, I screwed up my courage and went back to Riviera. The thugs had left, and I went inside. Okay foyer, all glass and "classy. " But filthy. Was met by a sweet, lithe hostess, who was very attractive and I was encouraged. Paid my $5, got my wrist band, went into the room. And it was really like a drug den, more than a strip club. There was nobody on stage. There were about 8 drugged out dancers sitting around, checking their phones. A thuggy looking guy at a table, making out with some chick. I'm the only other client. A BBW saunters over, explains she's the masseuse, and offers me her services. I decline. She's polite, but easily in her 50's, and not at all my type. Probably the only professional in the place. I buy a $5 tonic water, and wait, but nobody's dancing. Nobody's walking around. It's filthy, and I'm a few years away from my latest tetanus shot, so I decide to bolt. Dead club. Don't waste your time. Probably dangerous.

Took a 40 minute drive to Providence, and the Cadillac Lounge. It's a professional operation. The outdoor bouncer greeted me cheerfully, and I felt my car was safe. It was actually quiet, for that place, but there were quite a few attractive dancers. Got a terrific shoulder rub for $25 and my tonic water was just $4. Dancers on stage were sweet, and much boobage and even a prickly pussy were rubbed in my face. I'm going to commit the common sin here of forgetting the name of my lap dancer, who gave me a nice grind, and also was generous with her compliments: my hair, my skin, my clothes. Monica? Mariella? Something with an M, and she does fantastic pole work. Good sense of humor, and charitable with her physicality. Older, smarter, and funnier than her compadres. Did try to upsell me a few times to the CR, where she said she knew I wanted to play with her pussy. Would have indulged, if my wallet permitted. All in all, CL restored my faith in the dark side of humanity, and reminded me of the joy that SCs can be. In Providence. Not in Massachusetts. So worth the drive.

NewAgain
10-13-14, 09:59
I too live in Northern WC, and when I can't fight the urge, I just drive to Tolland / Vernon CT on 84 and hit the electric blue. I have never been disappointed there. Day shift has more mileage but fun to be had either times. You can't go wrong there.

I live in north central MA, where there's no sc in sight. My usual haunt is Cadillac Lounge in Providence, but it's an hour plus. So, on a lonely Wednesday night, I thought I'd give some Worcester clubs a try. First stop: Riviera. Forbidding looking, unattractive, industrial brick building, with a gated parking lot. Pulled in, and immediately had a bad vibe. It was dark out, but there was a car filled with, well, thugs, hanging out, acting tough and very alpha, and I decided it wasn't my scene. So, I cut my losses, and decided to check out Hurricane Betty's. Pulled up, and it looked again dark, and alone, and I did some research in my car, and couldn't find a kind word to be said for the place. So, I screwed up my courage and went back to Riviera. The thugs had left, and I went inside. Okay foyer, all glass and "classy. " But filthy. Was met by a sweet, lithe hostess, who was very attractive and I was encouraged. Paid my $5, got my wrist band, went into the room. And it was really like a drug den, more than a strip club. There was nobody on stage. There were about 8 drugged out dancers sitting around, checking their phones. A thuggy looking guy at a table, making out with some chick. I'm the only other client. A BBW saunters over, explains she's the masseuse, and offers me her services. I decline. She's polite, but easily in her 50's, and not at all my type. Probably the only professional in the place. I buy a $5 tonic water, and wait, but nobody's dancing. Nobody's walking around. It's filthy, and I'm a few years away from my latest tetanus shot, so I decide to bolt. Dead club. Don't waste your time. Probably dangerous.

Took a 40 minute drive to Providence, and the Cadillac Lounge. It's a professional operation. The outdoor bouncer greeted me cheerfully, and I felt my car was safe. It was actually quiet, for that place, but there were quite a few attractive dancers. Got a terrific shoulder rub for $25 and my tonic water was just $4. Dancers on stage were sweet, and much boobage and even a prickly pussy were rubbed in my face. I'm going to commit the common sin here of forgetting the name of my lap dancer, who gave me a nice grind, and also was generous with her compliments: my hair, my skin, my clothes. Monica? Mariella? Something with an M, and she does fantastic pole work. Good sense of humor, and charitable with her physicality. Older, smarter, and funnier than her compadres. Did try to upsell me a few times to the CR, where she said she knew I wanted to play with her pussy. Would have indulged, if my wallet permitted. All in all, CL restored my faith in the dark side of humanity, and reminded me of the joy that SCs can be. In Providence. Not in Massachusetts. So worth the drive.

Choir Boy
10-15-14, 07:24
So, I cut my losses, and decided to check out Hurricane Betty's. Pulled up, and it looked again dark, and alone, and I did some research in my car, and couldn't find a kind word to be said for the place. So, I screwed up my courage and went back to Riviera. I think you would like Betty's. Nearly all the girls are attractive and shapely. Dances are $25 each, but that is becoming more common. Reasonable, though not great, privacy in the dance area.

Marcusman24
12-27-14, 15:19
I'm sitting in Mardi Gras and there's literally 5 people in here Saturday at 2. Me, the bartender, 2 regulars and the manager. Big waste of time.

Hags Joe
12-27-14, 23:04
I'm sitting in Mardi Gras and there's literally 5 people in here Saturday at 2. Me, the bartender, 2 regulars and the manager. Big waste of time.Zero dancers?

Willy O
12-27-14, 23:21
I'm sitting in Mardi Gras and there's literally 5 people in here Saturday at 2. Me, the bartender, 2 regulars and the manager. Big waste of time.I assume you are talking about the club in Oxford and not Springfield. Either way, at least you can drive a short distance to other clubs whether you are in Springfield or the Worcester area. Very few words about the Oxford club so that doesn't surprise me.

Sutigel2
12-29-14, 16:02
Another board seems to indicate that Daisy may have returned to Mario's. Is there any truth to this?

iamioman
01-01-15, 11:59
... Did try to upsell me a few times to the CR, where she said she knew I wanted to play with her pussy. Would have indulged, if my wallet permitted. All in all, CL restored my faith in the dark side of humanity, and reminded me of the joy that SCs can be. In Providence. Not in Massachusetts. So worth the drive.Since CL has bolted the curtains to the private booths in the CRs open, playing with her pussy is probably all you are going to get. Some dancers will risk giving you a hand if they can get the most hidden booth furthest away from the front desk, but it will be rushed like when you were in junior high and frantically trying to finish before your mom opened your bedroom door. Your 2. + contribution isn't going to get you FS or anything close.

Not a knock against CL, it decent clean and safe club with a pretty good ratio of attractive dancers.

Raposo80
01-12-15, 11:32
Hey guys My friend told me that Lucys working at centerfilds I remember her from cheaters back int day loved her wanted to know how she looks and days she works and the deal with extras I live in fall river so its a drive so any info would be great stay safe.

suaimmagine
01-14-15, 11:35
With all due respect, this is not true. Bolted curtains are not a deterrent. Since this is a public forum that's all I'll say.

Since CL has bolted the curtains to the private booths in the CRs open, playing with her pussy is probably all you are going to get. Some dancers will risk giving you a hand if they can get the most hidden booth furthest away from the front desk, but it will be rushed like when you were in junior high and frantically trying to finish before your mom opened your bedroom door. Your 2. + contribution isn't going to get you FS or anything close.

Not a knock against CL, it decent clean and safe club with a pretty good ratio of attractive dancers.

Willy O
01-14-15, 11:47
Hey guys My friend told me that Lucys working at centerfilds I remember her from cheaters back int day loved her wanted to know how she looks and days she works and the deal with extras I live in fall river so its a drive so any info would be great stay safe.Lucy has been there every time I have stopped lately which is always weekday afternoon's so I would guess she works at least Monday thru Friday days and probably Saturday too, like she did at Cheaters. She looks the same and there is no reason to mention anything else if you knew her previously.

James Woods
01-15-15, 14:34
Howdy Gents,

I have some free time next week during the day and plan to make a run by CF on 20. What does the day crew look like? Anyone in particular I should look for? PM if you like.

Thanks,

JW.

Mr Bao
01-26-15, 01:25
Decided to take a long drive with a few homie G. Pretty girls and kinda packed on a Friday night. Skinny girl approached me, forgot her name but took a dance from her. Okay, as she was thin but has a great personality and reminds me a little of a celebrity. Then another girl came by, a little bit more meat and I think her name was Jordan. Took a dance and she was better than the first girl. I asked if she can make me smile and she did, asked me to take care of her afterwards and I did. I smiled all the way home.

StirpperMonger
01-31-15, 14:56
Decided to take a long drive with a few homie G. Pretty girls and kinda packed on a Friday night. Skinny girl approached me, forgot her name but took a dance from her. Okay, as she was thin but has a great personality and reminds me a little of a celebrity. Then another girl came by, a little bit more meat and I think her name was Jordan. Took a dance and she was better than the first girl. I asked if she can make me smile and she did, asked me to take care of her afterwards and I did. I smiled all the way home.Did she make you smile in the open lap dance area? I heard it's wide open and not private at all.

Bozack
02-08-15, 14:45
Will be in your lovely hamlet this week on bidness. Looking for any potential for SC visits w / extras ITC. Daytime would be best. Per the board, looks like Centerfolds may be my best shot. Any input? Happy to help out if you're in Chicago area.

May you find what you are looking for. Be.

Bozack
03-20-15, 11:00
Well, I've been in and out of Worcester the past few weeks--here are my findings:

Centerfolds--Day Shift: Excellent dances from Sabrina and Penelope (Good dances from Alanah, Candy, and Ginny (VIP offered from both Alanah, who was a maybe, and Candy, who looked too good / Barbie doll to be true.

Centerfolds--Night shift: Excellent dances from Medou (and Brittany. Great dance from Alexandria, although she spent WAY too much time talking about astrology and how Pisces and Leos were the best fit. Funny bit--cute blonde named Aria. I said "like the opera" she said "no, like the casino".

All in all, Centerfolds was great--very low pressure / no hustle. The girls were good enough, and each of them provided a hands-on, pants off $20 lapper. What more could you ask?

Dropped into Marios (Webster) night shift--didn't love the set-up. The stage in a completely separate room, way too bright, way too big. Stayed for a drink and had a dance with Allure (who very clearly offered to "release any buildup". Didn't take her up on it, as the private dance booths are wide open and very bright--I smelled a discrete HJ was being offered, but I wasn't going to pay for that.

The LampLighter II-Totally dead day shift on Thursday--I was one of two customers, and there were loooong periods when no one was on stage. Didn't hang around. Doubt I'd ever go back.

Don't knwo when I'll be back, but when I do, I'll make a bee line for Centerfolds.

BikeZappa
03-20-15, 11:12
Well, I've been in and out of Worcester the past few weeks--here are my findings:

Centerfolds--Day Shift: Excellent dances from Sabrina and Penelope (Good dances from Alanah, Candy, and Ginny (VIP offered from both Alanah, who was a maybe, and Candy, who looked too good / Barbie doll to be true.

Centerfolds--Night shift: Excellent dances from Medou (and Brittany. Great dance from Alexandria, although she spent WAY too much time talking about astrology and how Pisces and Leos were the best fit. Funny bit--cute blonde named Aria. I said "like the opera" she said "no, like the casino".

All in all, Centerfolds was great--very low pressure / no hustle. The girls were good enough, and each of them provided a hands-on, pants off $20 lapper. What more could you ask?

Dropped into Marios (Webster) night shift--didn't love the set-up. The stage in a completely separate room, way too bright, way too big. Stayed for a drink and had a dance with Allure (who very clearly offered to "release any buildup". Didn't take her up on it, as the private dance booths are wide open and very bright--I smelled a discrete HJ was being offered, but I wasn't going to pay for that.

The LampLighter II-Totally dead day shift on Thursday--I was one of two customers, and there were loooong periods when no one was on stage. Didn't hang around. Doubt I'd ever go back.

Don't knwo when I'll be back, but when I do, I'll make a bee line for Centerfolds.Bozack you need to have the dancer pick the right booth. Usually the end booths are the best for privacy. Have fun.

Thetsm
03-26-15, 11:10
Bozack you need to have the dancer pick the right booth. Usually the end booths are the best for privacy. Have fun.If you are in the mood, I have had excellent time in the VIP at Marios the last 3 visits. Sure it is more expense but equivalent to a half hour of a decent escort and more convenient with lots of eye candy to enjoy. Also all three gals have been more than open to take out.

Savior Faire
03-27-15, 12:05

Don't knwo when I'll be back, but when I do, I'll make a bee line for Centerfolds.This would be a great report if it actually described the dancers. I like thin women, white or Hispanic, maybe Asian. Some guys are obsessed with breasts and think a big-titted cow is gorgeous. Others will get off regardless of who or what is grinding or stroking them. See why without descriptions this report is pretty useless? Since your report was enough to pique my interest I went to another site to check on Centerfolds. Assuming you are talking about Centerfolds and not Centerfolds 2000 in nearby Oxford, the dancers "all have guts", and many are black.

Ridem
03-27-15, 13:49
This would be a great report if it actually described the dancers. I like thin women, white or Hispanic, maybe Asian. Some guys are obsessed with breasts and think a big-titted cow is gorgeous. Others will get off regardless of who or what is grinding or stroking them. See why without descriptions this report is pretty useless? Since your report was enough to pique my interest I went to another site to check on Centerfolds. Assuming you are talking about Centerfolds and not Centerfolds 2000 in nearby Oxford, the dancers "all have guts", and many are black.

Don't knwo when I'll be back, but when I do, I'll make a bee line for Centerfolds.Are these the 'big-titted cows' you were referring to? Moo-Moo-moomoo. Do it ganum style'.

http://www.floridageekscene.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/sexy-cow-cosplay.jpg

Or.

http://www.newlook.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/clicks4.jpeg

Bozack
03-31-15, 17:25
All of the girls looked like Cindy Crawford circa 1985/86. It was spooky.

This would be a great report if it actually described the dancers. I like thin women, white or Hispanic, maybe Asian. Some guys are obsessed with breasts and think a big-titted cow is gorgeous. Others will get off regardless of who or what is grinding or stroking them. See why without descriptions this report is pretty useless? Since your report was enough to pique my interest I went to another site to check on Centerfolds. Assuming you are talking about Centerfolds and not Centerfolds 2000 in nearby Oxford, the dancers "all have guts", and many are black.

SteveStooch
04-26-15, 14:53
Can anybody tell me when Allure works (days / nights, what days, etc). At Mario's? I knew her back in Providence, and have gone to Mario's a few times recently hoping to see her, but no luck. It's always out of the way for me, but if I knew when she would be there, it wouldn't matter. Big fan of that that girl. Big fan.

Any help appreciated.

Mkfn499
05-06-15, 17:13
Long time since I have logged in, good to be back. I moved to the worcester area and in my opinion marios is by far the best club around the worcester area. I have been many times, 2 times out of the many I have gotten lucky, and only 2 times because of lack of funds. Talked up a hottie, bought a few drinks for us and took her for private lap dance, 3 songs for 20 if I remember correctly. Got a quick handy 1. 0. Kind of worth it, but the result ended up on stomach, I didn't have anything to clean up the mess! Of course neither did she!! In fact by the time I zipped up she was gone to next lucky customer. Nice place, not a dump and always at least 6 great dancers.

Cheeckymonkey
05-07-15, 19:08
I always grab napkins if I'm going in with one of the handi-girls. The napkins are right before you go in, and there's usually a buffet (always very good).

Did she have big fake boobs or small perky ones?

CM.

Long time since I have logged in, good to be back. I moved to the worcester area and in my opinion marios is by far the best club around the worcester area. I have been many times, 2 times out of the many I have gotten lucky, and only 2 times because of lack of funds. Talked up a hottie, bought a few drinks for us and took her for private lap dance, 3 songs for 20 if I remember correctly. Got a quick handy 1. 0. Kind of worth it, but the result ended up on stomach, I didn't have anything to clean up the mess! Of course neither did she!! In fact by the time I zipped up she was gone to next lucky customer. Nice place, not a dump and always at least 6 great dancers.

Calvarnson1
05-13-15, 21:19
Stopped by Centerfolds on Tuesday afternoon. Not a great selection. Lot of the same faces. Got a few dances with a blond. Don't remember the name. Kind of tall, small boobs, good butt though.

Offered more in VIP, not today. On my way home noticed that my white shorts were a shade of orange. Either spray tan or makeup foundation. That would've let the Mrs. Know something wasn't.

Right. Threw them in the wash immediately. I guess the lesson is, always wear dark pants.

Ambrose
07-31-15, 19:23
I see they have a sign out on the sidewalk Bikini Car Wash, Aug 1, I might check it out, never been to HB.

James Woods
08-01-15, 13:48
Stopped in around 9:30 PM for what should have been a quick stop. I found Candy and took her into the LD area for a few songs. Nice rack, definitely fake, but I don't mind good a set of bolt-ons. Another, prettier, Hispanic girl got my attention and we did a few more songs. It was busy in there. Lots of customers and dancers.

I will return for some more action soon. I hope that they can keep up the quality.

That's the latest. Stay safe my friends.

JW.

crunch2
08-05-15, 08:27
Worcester T&G reports that the property where Centerfolds is located just sold for $975 K to a commercial buyer in the gas transmission biz.

Stopped in around 9:30 PM for what should have been a quick stop. I found Candy and took her into the LD area for a few songs. Nice rack, definitely fake, but I don't mind good a set of bolt-ons. Another, prettier, Hispanic girl got my attention and we did a few more songs. It was busy in there. Lots of customers and dancers.

I will return for some more action soon. I hope that they can keep up the quality.

That's the latest. Stay safe my friends.

JW.

Lapdog2
08-05-15, 13:30
The article states it was Mardigras in Oxford that sold for $975 k, not Centerfolds in Worcster.

Good info though.

Rdankl5
08-11-15, 08:53
Anyone know when candy and nikki work at centerfolds. Love those bolt ons. Girls are great.

BikeZappa
08-14-15, 14:51
I would recommend either 7 or Mackenzie for a LD or two or three at Mario's. They are both different but both enjoyable dancers.

James Woods
08-22-15, 13:13
Made another stop there last night and met up with Marissa. Nice large naturals and a great sense of humor. We played in the LD area for a while and she introduced me to her friend, who was a little little larger and has a great set of her own. Wrapped up with a LD from Malu. All in all it was a good night at CF. It was busy as usual and no lack of talent.

That's the news from the trenches. Stay out of the papers.

JW.

Rdankl5
08-24-15, 15:36
Anyone know when candy and nikki are down at cf. And if Sally is still at the lamp.

Rdankl5
09-01-15, 16:50
Anyone know when candy and nikki are down at cf. And if Sally is still at the lamp.Nothing huh.

R Curren
09-15-15, 23:01
I went yesterday to Mario's and spent some time watching Cindy. She is older but her body is absolutely pristine! She also is just very nice. I can't wait to go back and spend some more time with her. Has anyone on here gotten a special dance from her?

TheGame05
10-01-15, 00:27
I went yesterday to Mario's and spent some time watching Cindy. She is older but her body is absolutely pristine! She also is just very nice. I can't wait to go back and spend some more time with her. Has anyone on here gotten a special dance from her?She was not there my last visit back in August.

I did have good dances with MacKensie, Seven, and Natalie.

Sutigel2
10-13-15, 09:59
Making a trip or two to Marios later this week (business trip). I am relatively familiar with the place and was a regular a year or two ago. Haven't been back in about six months. I'm interested in what is going on at the club. If anyone wants to leave a message on the board or pm I will gladly respond with tales of future and past conquests there. (I have plenty, but none recent).

I am probably not going to make day shift but would be interested in any info. Prices, girls, services, etc. I can supply quite a bit of info but most is a few months old.

Not planning on making a trip to centerfolds but will if there is good info.

Again, I will share any and all Intel.

TheGame05
10-15-15, 23:48
At Mario's Seven, Sabrina, and Natalie are good in the CR. You can get whatever you want in the CR for $150 to them and the CR fee.

I have not been since August, so hopefully these three are still at Mario's.

Shrivel: I will appreciate your updates if you had a chance to visit.

Jeishein14
10-18-15, 13:24
What clubs have Brazilian dancers?

Calvarnson1
10-24-15, 23:37
Stopped by Centerfolds tonight.

First dancer I tried was new. Dark hair, great bolt ons. Didn't catch the name. Seemed out of it. Didn't allow any touching in LD area, which is weird for CF. Pushed CR hard. But, with limited contact in a LD, wasn't going for that.

Second one was blond and a little better, but not great.

Third was Daniela. Older hispanic. She knew how to give a LD. Lots of roaming and playing.

The weirdest part was the lighting in the LD area. It was weird that it wasn't dark. Made it awkward for some of the dances.

Anyways, hope it is not an indication of things to come, because CF usually has a lot of value / mileage.

TheGame05
10-29-15, 21:44
Anyone have recent updates from Marios?

Sutigel2
11-02-15, 16:26
Anyone have recent updates from Marios?Brooke. FS $$. 7.

Nice but overpriced. Unlikely that I repeat.

Guyver73
11-02-15, 20:22
Brooke. FS $$. 7.

Nice but overpriced. Unlikely that I repeat.Did you pay 270. Ouch.

Sutigel2
11-02-15, 22:54
Did you pay 270. Ouch.7 to the house. $$ to her. Agree it's too much. She was skilled but not that skilled.

I was short of time and was looking to get some action. She was available and looked good enough. In retrospect, she charged what a lot of the more popular girls get. And I actually talked her down.

Member #5226
11-03-15, 22:56
Hi, I am new to this forum. I visited Mario today and saw cute dancer "Nadia". Took two dances from her. Anyone know what is the price for VIP room. Any other information is really appreciated.

Thanks.

TheGame05
11-04-15, 00:10
7 to the house. $$ to her. Agree it's too much. She was skilled but not that skilled.

I was short of time and was looking to get some action. She was available and looked good enough. In retrospect, she charged what a lot of the more popular girls get. And I actually talked her down.She only wants $$ because people are willing to pay up $$. Once someone gets used to that for a CR they don't want to go down because they know someone else with cash to blow is going to come in and pay up.

I don't remember Brooke from prior visits, though. Any more detail? Any new dancers worth laps / CR with?

Long Strokes
11-04-15, 20:10
Nadia is indeed a sweetheart. With her you can expect to pay $70 for the house and you might get her down to $130-150 for the CR. However you will never, ever get anything more than a HJ with her no matter what you pay. She told me she's turned down $1000 for a BJ. She just won't go that route. And she told me some guys don't even get that, just her regulars.

Natalie however (skinny redhead) will do BJ for $200. But beware, she wears perfume that can linger. I've stopped at Dunkin Donuts on the way home and took a sink shower and couldn't get it off me. Luckally the wife wasn't home when I got there and everything went right into the wash.

Hi, I am new to this forum. I visited Mario today and saw cute dancer "Nadia". Took two dances from her. Anyone know what is the price for VIP room. Any other information is really appreciated.

Thanks.

Member #5226
11-05-15, 01:04
Nadia is indeed a sweetheart. With her you can expect to pay $70 for the house and you might get her down to $130-150 for the CR. However you will never, ever get anything more than a HJ with her no matter what you pay. She told me she's turned down $1000 for a BJ. She just won't go that route. And she told me some guys don't even get that, just her regulars.

Natalie however (skinny redhead) will do BJ for $200. But beware, she wears perfume that can linger. I've stopped at Dunkin Donuts on the way home and took a sink shower and couldn't get it off me. Luckally the wife wasn't home when I got there and everything went right into the wash.Thanks a lot Long strokes!! I had visited RI dolls today. I saw few young girls. There was a girl Natasha which was cute. Another girl Simon, she was also very nice. $1 for 15 min VIP. More girls comes after 7 PM I guess. Anyone has any other information on that club, please let me know. Thanks.

Calvarnson1
11-06-15, 20:25
In regards to my last post. Never fear. The day shift is alive and well. Saw a guy nose deep in muff getting a lap dance, and I myself got some great dances from Kristy? Short girl, brown hair, brand new pair of bolt ons.

Long Strokes
11-10-15, 21:30

Natalie however (skinny redhead) will do BJ for $200. But beware, she wears perfume that can linger. I've stopped at Dunkin Donuts on the way home and took a sink shower and couldn't get it off me. Luckally the wife wasn't home when I got there and everything went right into the wash.I remembered after I posted this that although Natalie quotes 200 she will usually do a "special" for 150. Same service, it's just her way of saying, "ok if you won't pay me 200 I'll do it for 150. " And of course a cover is mandatory.

Greasy105
11-12-15, 16:59
Anyone know if Sally is still working at the lamp and when? Tall hatian with a huge ass and nice chest pillows?

TheGame05
12-07-15, 01:01
Made it to Marios recently. Seems Seven has gone downhill in looks but she still has regulars willing to cough up cash for her.

RokitCityJay
01-07-16, 00:57
Went there last month on a whim. It's a small joint, very small, but I got in early before the crowd showed up. The girls are varried and friendly and if you don't want a dance they can take a hint pretty well. You need to go out in the cold to smoke and the turnaround for the girls on stage is a little slow. I never got an all-nude dance before and was very happy with my dances from the ladies, even found one that would give me a little more intimate attention in the VIP. Get a few lapdances and you'll find someone willing to go the extra mile fore you. Be warned though, the girls are willing to negotiate, but have hustle there.

MarcoParco
01-09-16, 15:40
Wanting to visit a worc club, and wondering if anyone can give me a breakdown of the clubs here. I know they're all pretty bad, but how are the girls, I've herd the riviera is better than what's available but then the review under me makes me think cf isn't too bad.

TheGame05
01-11-16, 00:41
Wanting to visit a worc club, and wondering if anyone can give me a breakdown of the clubs here. I know they're all pretty bad, but how are the girls, I've herd the riviera is better than what's available but then the review under me makes me think cf isn't too bad.Riviera: Nicest facilities. They were remodeled within the last couple of years. Also, the best looking women. But the 2-way contact isn't as strong as other clubs and you probably can't get any extras. My last trip there was over a year ago, though.

Centerfolds: Somewhat a dive bar. Club is actually kind of small, too. Good 2-way contact dances for $20 each, but lap dances lack privacy. Last trip there was told the private rooms start at $200. Some dancers do extras there. There are a few good looking dancers there, but a lot of dancers who should have retired years ago or are large in size and not in a good way.

Lamplighter: Last trip there, I left after 5 minutes. Only 1 dancer was there, place was dead. That was over a year ago.

Mario's: Actually in Webster, but close to Worcester. Seems to have a mix of dancer quality. Relatively laid back place. Good 2-way contact for dances and you may be able to get some extras in dances. CRs definitely have opportunity for extras depending on the dancer.

Gudfut
01-15-16, 16:40
I noticed mardi gras in Oxford is now closed suddenly.

Anyone know where a blonde, well endowed, dancer, named Kayla ended up?

TheGame05
01-17-16, 01:15
MarcoParco your PM box is full so I cannot reply to your message.

Basically all Worcester area clubs you are looking at dances for $20.

TheGame05
01-28-16, 00:03
Have heard there is no more fun allowed in Marios VIP. Recent change apparently. Hope this is false. Can anyone confirm from a visit this week?

BikeZappa
01-28-16, 12:07
Have heard there is no more fun allowed in Marios VIP. Recent change apparently. Hope this is false. Can anyone confirm from a visit this week?I also would like to know if the options in the LD area have also changed at Mario's. I had fun with McKenzie, 7 and Asia in the LD area. Hate see those options gone. Any current data?

BikeZappa
01-30-16, 08:11
I also would like to know if the options in the LD area have also changed at Mario's. I had fun with McKenzie, 7 and Asia in the LD area. Hate see those options gone. Any current data?Visited Mario's last week and found no change to options in LD room. All is well, just bring cash! Have no information about CR because I never partake that option.

TheGame05
02-02-16, 21:08
Visited Mario's last week and found no change to options in LD room. All is well, just bring cash! Have no information about CR because I never partake that option.Lap dance may not have changed, but mileage & available service is significantly down for CR. I can't make it to Marios for a while to experience myself, unfortunately.

Sutigel2
02-03-16, 09:46
Lap dance may not have changed, but mileage & available service is significantly down for CR. I can't make it to Marios for a while to experience myself, unfortunately.This is too bad. I don't make a lot of Marios trips, but when I do I spend money. I go maybe 3-4 times a year and spend way more than I should. It's usually worth it.

I was planning a trip in 2-3 weeks, and if this doesn't change the club and the girls won't be seeing my money. I'm sure I will find some other good use for my cash, but I usually enjoy Marios CR.

Stan Daround
02-05-16, 12:10
Stopped by for a couple of hours yesterday. Friendly staff and dancers. Some more pushy for private dances than others. Sabrina and Harly were great in the private area. Full menu.

BostonDude781
02-19-16, 00:20
Any hot asians working in Worcester?

Sutigel2
02-24-16, 18:32
Rumor has it that some favorites have been suspended or fired from Marios. Any truth to these rumors? Have any fired girls ended up at centerfolds?

ARegularGuy
04-02-16, 11:56
Stopped in on a whim, plenty of herefords in various colors, not much else besides a nice looking one mooching for a top shelf cocktail. 2 beers and gone, no fun.

ARG.

SecretSquirell
04-02-16, 12:11
Stopped in on a whim, plenty of herefords in various colors, not much else besides a nice looking one mooching for a top shelf cocktail. 2 beers and gone, no fun.

ARG.Did a new Pudgy's open or did you mean Centerfolds?

Changeover was like 20 years ago, thanks for reminding me how old I am that I even got the reference.

ARegularGuy
04-02-16, 16:03
It will always be Pudgy's to me but yes, Centerfolds, near the Lamplighter on Rt 20.

ARG.

Did a new Pudgy's open or did you mean Centerfolds?

Changeover was like 20 years ago, thanks for reminding me how old I am that I even got the reference.

TheGame05
04-13-16, 23:20
Anyone have a recent report from Mario's on what is able to take place and not take place in lap dances and private rooms? Have heard that several girls left (some not by choice) and that business is down because the level of service once expected there is no more due to management clamp down.

BikeZappa
04-14-16, 07:53
Anyone have a recent report from Mario's on what is able to take place and not take place in lap dances and private rooms? Have heard that several girls left (some not by choice) and that business is down because the level of service once expected there is no more due to management clamp down.I had a shitty time at Mario's Tuesday. McKenzie is gone not sure why. Was ignored by 7 who I used to like. Had a dance with a cute black women who wanted way to much for a HJ so I just left for Rt 20 for some fun.

Sutigel2
04-14-16, 13:18
I had a shitty time at Mario's Tuesday. McKenzie is gone not sure why. Was ignored by 7 who I used to like. Had a dance with a cute black women who wanted way to much for a HJ so I just left for Rt 20 for some fun.I used to spend a lot of money there. I haven't had the opportunity to do so as much lately, but I would make trips now and again. My most recent trips have convinced me not to go anymore until I hear something positive. I have had girls tell me that it's not thatvtypevof club anymore. The girls who do agree to play are all overpriced. I'm not paying 370 for a CR with a girl who is only above average in looks, sorry.

I'm done there until I hear it gets better. Business did not look to be hopping on my last trip, but that's a small sample size.

TheGame05
04-18-16, 22:58
I had a shitty time at Mario's Tuesday. McKenzie is gone not sure why. Was ignored by 7 who I used to like. Had a dance with a cute black women who wanted way to much for a HJ so I just left for Rt 20 for some fun.McKenzie was great. Lots of fun in dances and CRs, not pushy at all. Perhaps the new rules have limited her income and she went to a different club?

Harmen
04-19-16, 17:17
Checked out both clubs about 11 days ago. The Friday day shift at both clubs was thin on talent but large on big booty. At CF I chatted w Toni and Lucy, but I'm not that interested in that curvy a body.

Got some mediocre dances from Arianna with lots of suggestions, but didn't bite. Anyone know the current club wherabouts of the Braz tandem of Michelle & Amanda, who were at CF for at least 2 years?

TheGame05
04-28-16, 22:21
Might try a visit to CF in the next few days. Anyone have recommendations?

Greasy105
05-10-16, 12:44
Checked out both clubs about 11 days ago. The Friday day shift at both clubs was thin on talent but large on big booty. At CF I chatted w Toni and Lucy, but I'm not that interested in that curvy a body.

Got some mediocre dances from Arianna with lots of suggestions, but didn't bite. Anyone know the current club wherabouts of the Braz tandem of Michelle & Amanda, who were at CF for at least 2 years?Was shelly one of those big booties at the lamp. Dark hatian girl?

PenFold123
05-18-16, 17:48
Hi.

I live in the UK and will be visiting Worcester for a few days in a couple of weeks time. I'll be in town Mon-Thurs night.

I'm looking for some strip club / lap dance entertainment to save me from my hotel room. Mileage isn't massively important. Its more important to me to find something that is (relatively) safe and upmarket.

I'll have a car so can travel a reasonable distance but due to work and jet lag will likely be looking for something early evening.

I'd really appreciate any tips anyone can pass on.

Thanks.

Fascia101
05-19-16, 06:37
Hi.

I live in the UK and will be visiting Worcester for a few days in a couple of weeks time. I'll be in town Mon-Thurs night.

I'm looking for some strip club / lap dance entertainment to save me from my hotel room. Mileage isn't massively important. Its more important to me to find something that is (relatively) safe and upmarket.

I'll have a car so can travel a reasonable distance but due to work and jet lag will likely be looking for something early evening.

I'd really appreciate any tips anyone can pass on.

Thanks.Providence is close, high mileage check their boards.

BikeZappa
05-19-16, 07:29
Hump day visit first to Mario's. Many new faces here and some real cutie women. Talked with Cindy who is always very friendly. A few of the regulars are gone. Options in LD area are very limited now. Very disappointed. In the main stage women kept the panties on, WTF is going on when you can't see some pussy at Mario's on main stage. Left very disappointed.

Unless I hear different this regular will not return.

Hit CF, that parking lot is BAD. Lot's of options here in the afternoon but I'm just not attracted to tubby women. The women are nice and flexible but just to big for my taste. Is the night shift better? May return.

Hit the Lamp next and was amazed to see many cars in the parking lot. The bar was packed, never saw this before but I haven't been there since Jem danced. Had a nice talk with a few really beautiful women, slender with long legs. The guy sitting on the chair just outside the LD area was gone. He starts at 6:00 as I understand it. Was going for a LD but when we started to go in I realized they still had the two chairs together system, WTF, I don't want to be elbow to elbow with another guy also getting a LD. They need to fix this. LD area was very busy so I never got a test ride. Best to get there early if you was privacy. Will return.

BikeZappa
05-19-16, 08:20
If anyone knows or recommends any women working at a strip club that would consider take out please contact me privately.

Thanks.

BikeZappa
05-22-16, 13:00
Anyone have any good take out at the following clubs, Mario's, CF, Lamp? Please PM if you could help.

Thanks.

TheGame05
05-24-16, 19:31
Had offers for takeout at Marios before, but never took it up. With recent changes there, probably less likely to find take out today.

BikeZappa
05-25-16, 07:15
Had offers for takeout at Marios before, but never took it up. With recent changes there, probably less likely to find take out today.Thanks Game, can you PM their names? It's to bad Mario's has changed but I'll tell you how I made out.

Greasy105
06-16-16, 11:43
Anyone know if candy and nikki are still at CF? What a pair.

Calvarnson1
06-18-16, 11:38
Stopped in to CF on Friday afternoon. A lot of the same old faces. Got a few dances from Brianna. Hispanic with great bolt ons that were pierced. Had me pay up front for LD and I thought that was weird. Good dances, a brief DATY. A lot of good dirty talk but she was so quiet I couldn't hear or understand most of what she said.

Then got a few dances from one of the older Hispanic ladies who is always there. Forget her name. Told me she's having surgery for her hernia soon which is about the last thing you want to hear when getting a lap dance. But, gave a good HJ over the shorts to completion.

Was slow overall, but those girls will do anything in LD area when it's slow.

BikeZappa
06-20-16, 06:50
Was at Mario's on fathers day and somehow dropped my wallet. The manager, tall thin guy with short hair picked it up and asked if it was mine. Shocked I said yes. Good man. Honest club.

Ajf2227
07-03-16, 07:49
Have been in the Worcester area for a few meetings recently, so have stopped by CF afterwards around 3 pm before heading home. Both times there were 8-10 ladies working. I was happy with the mix of choices. First visit I had a lap from a petite, athletic brunette (can't remember name, either candy or crystal). Very tight body. Fun lap dance, and VIP deal was offered I couldn't resist. Headed back and had a very good time, left with a big smile. Couple weeks later I visited again. Same nice selection. Ended up spending some time with Patricia. Once in the LD area she went right to DFK while encouraging roaming. Joined her in the VIP for a happy time.

Have fun.

Fun Joey
07-27-16, 06:43
Took a swing by CF on my way home yesterday afternoon. There were a lot of girls on and a fair amount of patrons. On one of my previous visits I met up with Patricia who is a hot little Brazilian so I sought her out on arrival. She happened to be sitting alone, recognized me so I sat and we chatted. Patricia is probably 5'4", long dark hair and a pretty face. I would guess she is in her mid-30's. The couple of times I've noticed her at the club she wears a short black cocktail dress type outfit rather than prancing around in a bikini top and g-string so it's a little hard to gauge the body. However, once in the LD area and she gears down I am thoroughly impressed. She has nice, soft full C / D cups with very perky, meaty nips. I'm guessing that they are man-made but I'm not 100% sure so that says something right there. She has a nice, thick Brazilian ass with sturdy, sexy legs. I won't go into details on our dance but Patricia and I really hit it off and she gave me one hell of a ride back there.

After recovering from several songs with Patricia I was approached by Brianna. Bri recognizes me and I think that helps as she can be a bit pushy for the champagne room. Bri is a pretty, sexy Brazilian with a banging body, big D cup bolt-ons, a big bubble butt and an incredibly sexy mouth. The one issue I have with Bri is her insistence to get cash up front. The first couple of times she has danced for me I was taken aback but now I'm used to it. What I tend to do it tell her let's try 2 dances (which tends to be my minimum for ANY girl anyway) and then go from there and she's cool with that. Bri has great tits but she doesn't like the squeezed but rather caressed. I prefer to give them a good solid man-handling so that's a bit of an issue for me as well but she is so fucking sexy that I have a hard time saying no to her when she approaches.

Not a bad hour spent on the commute home.

TheGame05
08-09-16, 22:09
Has anyone been to Marios lately? Have things improved?

Fun Joey
08-22-16, 11:05
Has anyone been to Marios lately? Have things improved?I was at Mario's last week, I think on Wednesday. I'm not a Champagne Room kind of guy so I can't comment on that. However, I had a few dances in the LD area with two different ladies and had a good time. The first is a big-titted MILF, Melanie (We had met before and we had a nice long chat before we went to the LD area so she was pretty fun, lots of roaming hands, she drove the stick shift a bit but no contact between her legs. Then, as I was about to leave a pretty young blonde named Gemma came by. We talked some and she was pretty hot so I took her to the LD area. She was a bit more fun than Melanie and I left pretty happy.

This place is hit or miss. There are usually several hot girls on but sometimes you can't get their attention because they are hanging out with their regulars or for some reason aren't interested in making a buck.

Chocotaco
08-26-16, 18:41
Gentlemen. Here's the thing. I usually get all enamored with the hot skinny young new girls and end up bringing them back to the CR, only to find that I'm paying top dollar for a mechanical, timid, or otherwise uninspired performance.

But I also have my favorites that always have taken care of me good and I go back to them regularly because they are perform so well-- Two examples for me are Rihanna at Mario's and Iliana at Cf's. Any time I see them I know I will be completely satisfied with their performance.

I was wondering what other members' opinions are-- which girls do you find to be enthusiastic and eager in the CR? Happy to exchange PMs and get more specific with members that want to share info.

PeaceHeaven
09-01-16, 13:56
Gentlemen. Here's the thing. I usually get all enamored with the hot skinny young new girls and end up bringing them back to the CR, only to find that I'm paying top dollar for a mechanical, timid, or otherwise uninspired performance.

But I also have my favorites that always have taken care of me good and I go back to them regularly because they are perform so well-- Two examples for me are Rihanna at Mario's and Iliana at Cf's. Any time I see them I know I will be completely satisfied with their performance.

I was wondering what other members' opinions are-- which girls do you find to be enthusiastic and eager in the CR? Happy to exchange PMs and get more specific with members that want to share info.I stopped by Mario's on a recent warm Sunday afternoon. First surprise was no cover charge! The place was not busy at all--maybe a dozen patrons spread around. Second surprise was that some of the girls were pretty hot, which was unexpected for a dead Sunday. I watched a few dancers on the stage, and a little enthusiastic redhead named Scarlett talked me into going into the back "CR" room. She is easy to get along with and seems up for just about anything. There was no-one "on Patrol" back there so life is good. I will have to visit again during quiet times--was great! --PH.

Calvarnson1
09-02-16, 21:40
Stopped by Centerfolds this afternoon. Pretty slow, lot of the same faces. Took three to the LD area. First was the hispanic older lady who is always there. Big bolt ons. The second though, Illyana (or something like that) had the thickest, juiciest, biggest ass I've ever seen in a strip club. It was THICK and got the job done. Third was a white girl who is always there and always pulls the, "Don't you remember me?" line and gets mad if you blow her off. Anyways, Did three dances with all of them. Lots of kitty play with them all and all gave quite a bit of attention to me as well. Love CF, because you get more mileage in the LD area than other places.

Jeishein14
09-07-16, 22:23
Stopped by Centerfolds this afternoon. Pretty slow, lot of the same faces. Took three to the LD area. First was the hispanic older lady who is always there. Big bolt ons. The second though, Illyana (or something like that) had the thickest, juiciest, biggest ass I've ever seen in a strip club. It was THICK and got the job done. Third was a white girl who is always there and always pulls the, "Don't you remember me?" line and gets mad if you blow her off. Anyways, Did three dances with all of them. Lots of kitty play with them all and all gave quite a bit of attention to me as well. Love CF, because you get more mileage in the LD area than other places.Just for your info, Illyana's ass is fake. Just a big set of plastic implants.

Calvarnson1
09-10-16, 09:09
Just for your info, Illyana's ass is fake. Just a big set of plastic implants.Good to know. Still a lot of fun to play with.

Ryanh617
09-29-16, 18:10
So I was at CF on Saturday night and I had a good time. Lots of diffrent selection. I had some dances with a couple of different girls. But my 2 favorites girls were a tall slim girl with dirty blonde shoulder length hair with some type of accent. And the other was a thick spanish (at least I think she was) with tattoos. (one of the beattles). Both very sexy. Unfortunetly I forgot their names. Does any one know who I'm talking about?

Ryanh617
09-29-16, 19:00
I went to CF on sat Oct. 24 and I had a good time. There was a good selection of girls. I had a few dances with different girls. But my 2 favorite girls were a tall slim girl with dirty blonde shoulder length hair and some type of accent. And the other was a thick spanish girl (at least I think she was) with sevral tattoos. (One of the beatles) both amazing. Unfortunately I can not remeber their name. Does any one know who I'm talking about.

TheGame05
10-31-16, 20:03
I went to Mario's and was quite disappointed with the quality of dancers there. One dancer has massive tits and fake blonde hair but an awful attitude and looks to be almost 50 in age. Lexi was attractive, but performance for a lap dance left a lot to be desired.

JustAHalfStep
11-01-16, 20:26
Ok guys. I have an open question for you. Whenever I go to the club it seems for whatever reason the ugliest girls always come up to me first and try to chat me up. Ugh! What lines do you use to nicely blow them off so you can get to what you want? I don't want to be a dick to them but there has to be a nice way to say. Don't go away mad. Just go away. LOL.

Member #5633
11-02-16, 04:42
Ok guys. I have an open question for you. Whenever I go to the club it seems for whatever reason the ugliest girls always come up to me first and try to chat me up. Ugh! What lines do you use to nicely blow them off so you can get to what you want? I don't want to be a dick to them but there has to be a nice way to say. Don't go away mad. Just go away. LOL.I just say I am only here for a few beers, stopped by on way home. Don't hsve much play $. Once they hear you are not spending, hot or ugly, they will split all on their own.

Chocotaco
11-02-16, 09:37
Ok guys. I have an open question for you. Whenever I go to the club it seems for whatever reason the ugliest girls always come up to me first and try to chat me up. Ugh! What lines do you use to nicely blow them off so you can get to what you want? I don't want to be a dick to them but there has to be a nice way to say. Don't go away mad. Just go away. LOL.If they say "do you want company?" I reply "all set," or "just got here," if they just sit their ass down, I just get up and say I'm going to tip or to the bathroom, and come back and sit somewhere else.

Member #5633
11-02-16, 10:43
I went to Mario's and was quite disappointed with the quality of dancers there. One dancer has massive tits and fake blonde hair but an awful attitude and looks to be almost 50 in age. Lexi was attractive, but performance for a lap dance left a lot to be desired.I forget her name but she has been there forever. Thinks pretty highly of herself and has a lot of regs so acts however she wants. Used to crawl around on a blanket and drip candle wax on her tits but that was a few years ago. Haven't been in there much lately and not even tried at the extras game.

ARegularGuy
11-02-16, 10:45
Need to be more aggressive if they want to make some money. If they sweet talk you while simultaneously caressing your crotch, they might get the little head to start making decisions and get a lap dance or two out of you. I've said, "I'm just here to watch for a few minutes," or " I'm only staying (or have enough bucks) for a few beers. " I've gotten right to the point at times and said, "I'd love to get a lap dance with you but I don't have the money for that today. " If they mention the ATM, I say in a joking way "sure, can I use your card and PIN?" They leave pretty quickly, doesn't matter if you change your mind later and they see you getting a dance from someone else, the fugly ones are used to it. Whatever, I try be a gentleman more or less even if the "lady" is massaging my cock right there at the bar or wherever.

ARG.

Ok guys. I have an open question for you. Whenever I go to the club it seems for whatever reason the ugliest girls always come up to me first and try to chat me up. Ugh! What lines do you use to nicely blow them off so you can get to what you want? I don't want to be a dick to them but there has to be a nice way to say. Don't go away mad. Just go away. LOL.

BigStar1
11-03-16, 13:36
I always go with "Not right now, maybe later. I just got here and want to enjoy a few beers and check out the stage to see who's here. ".

Tried the "don't have any money" routine some girls will let you know what they think of you if you are suddenly cash flush buying dances.

Bigstar1.

Need to be more aggressive if they want to make some money. If they sweet talk you while simultaneously caressing your crotch, they might get the little head to start making decisions and get a lap dance or two out of you. I've said, "I'm just here to watch for a few minutes," or " I'm only staying (or have enough bucks) for a few beers. " I've gotten right to the point at times and said, "I'd love to get a lap dance with you but I don't have the money for that today. " If they mention the ATM, I say in a joking way "sure, can I use your card and PIN?" They leave pretty quickly, doesn't matter if you change your mind later and they see you getting a dance from someone else, the fugly ones are used to it. Whatever, I try be a gentleman more or less even if the "lady" is massaging my cock right there at the bar or wherever.

ARG.

Lapdog2
12-04-16, 12:10
I always go with "Not right now, maybe later. I just got here and want to enjoy a few beers and check out the stage to see who's here. ".

Tried the "don't have any money" routine some girls will let you know what they think of you if you are suddenly cash flush buying dances.

Bigstar1.I tell them I'm waiting for someone. Usually they say "who" ill get her". To this I say no that's ok I'm not in a big hurry, I'm just going to wait for her but you have a nice day and thanks for stopping by. LOL.

NewAgain
12-06-16, 11:29
Kindness. Who knows, there might not be better talent later on. I also use similar tactics, but in the end, the persistent ones will continue to hustle. It is a numbers game with them too!

I tell them I'm waiting for someone. Usually they say "who" ill get her". To this I say no that's ok I'm not in a big hurry, I'm just going to wait for her but you have a nice day and thanks for stopping by. LOL.

Cheeckymonkey
12-06-16, 20:27
I won't answer as to the uglies, my policy is that the hot ones don't provide any mileage in the back. Some girls have a policy of not approaching when you're at the stage. When I'm approached, I say I'm waiting for someone, or ask if one of my faves is in the house. That usually brushes them off without making them feel unwanted.

CM.

GottaGo
12-09-16, 13:48
About 3 weeks ago I went into the VIP with one of the dancers. I can't recall her name. I was expecting a private dance. The only difference between the lapdance area and the VIP is it's just in a different room to the right with a bunch of others getting lapdances. Is there another room with private booths?

Willy O
12-16-16, 13:55
About 3 weeks ago I went into the VIP with one of the dancers. I can't recall her name. I was expecting a private dance. The only difference between the lapdance area and the VIP is it's just in a different room to the right with a bunch of others getting lapdances. Is there another room with private booths?When you enter the VIP area, the only privacy is in the back and to the right. There is sought of a separate room with a door, although I think the door has a window on it. It is good sized with a decent couch and a table. The rest of the area is not worth so I would just wait till that area is freed up. I've had to wait close to an hour on a not real busy afternoon.

ARegularGuy
12-16-16, 14:42
I've never been but have had quite a range in terms of offers. Lucy offered a full service experience at. 5 for the house and $ for her. Nikki offered. 8 for the house and $. 6 for a 15 minute HJ. I don't think so on either count.

ARG.

When you enter the VIP area, the only privacy is in the back and to the right. There is sought of a separate room with a door, although I think the door has a window on it. It is good sized with a decent couch and a table. The rest of the area is not worth so I would just wait till that area is freed up. I've had to wait close to an hour on a not real busy afternoon.

Willy O
12-16-16, 15:02
I've never been but have had quite a range in terms of offers. Lucy offered a full service experience at. 5 for the house and $ for her. Nikki offered. 8 for the house and $. 6 for a 15 minute HJ. I don't think so on either count.

ARG.Most of the girls will offer up a full menu. The house fee is 40 for 15 minutes and the waitress usually expects a tip for arranging the room. The dancers are all over the place with their price but I don't budge from 100 and a small tip if there is a good effort. Lucy has always been very fair.

RI CheeseHead
12-16-16, 19:06

ARG.I miss Lucy from her Prov days. Good to see she is still at it. Is the $ flexible? Is she fully C for both? I don't think I could finish with a CBJ in 15 minutes. But she was really good from the BB that I remember so who knows?

Boston P A
12-19-16, 12:19
Most of the girls will offer up a full menu. The house fee is 40 for 15 minutes and the waitress usually expects a tip for arranging the room. The dancers are all over the place with their price but I don't budge from 100 and a small tip if there is a good effort. Lucy has always been very fair.I haven't been there in a while, but the CR house fee used to be absurdly higher (70, I think; maybe 80) on nights and weekends. Dancer price, of course, depends on what she thinks you're willing to pay.

TakeHold
12-29-16, 21:18
I haven't been there in a while, but the CR house fee used to be absurdly higher (70, I think; maybe 80) on nights and weekends. Dancer price, of course, depends on what she thinks you're willing to pay.I stop in a lot more than I should LOL. VIP fees are $140 per 15 minutes ($40 to house, $100 to dancer) with a 30 minute minimum after 7 pm when the cover charge also kicks in. 30 minutes or more includes 1 drink each for you and the girl, and the waitress expects a tip just for walking you into the room and taking your money. Offerings and rates vary from dancer to dancer, but FS can be found. As has been previously posted, the far back is the only place in the VIP area with any privacy, and the level of talent is much higher during the day shift IMHO.

BikeZappa
02-14-17, 11:59
Every time I have visited Mario's the last few months I have been disappointed. The women want $40 per dance song now for any fun. This extra cost makes it not worth the visit to my favorite club. Has anyone else noticed this? Any women suggestions for fun LDs. I usually would get 4 LDs and tip and leave happy. Also many of the regulars are gone now.

Thanks for any advice.

TakeHold
02-14-17, 16:54
It's been a while since I've ventured out that way because of the upsells like this I encountered. One girl, Phoenix, went so far as to charge the song rate and then tack on extra for topless, extra for full nude, extra to allow touching, and extra to touch me. I'm sure not all the ladies were like that, but it was enough to give me a bad impression of the place.

Every time I have visited Mario's the last few months I have been disappointed. The women want $40 per dance song now for any fun. This extra cost makes it not worth the visit to my favorite club. Has anyone else noticed this? Any women suggestions for fun LDs. I usually would get 4 LDs and tip and leave happy. Also many of the regulars are gone now.

Thanks for any advice.

Chocotaco
02-15-17, 05:10
I have not encountered this. Tend to be a daytime guy, and daytime girls there tend to be lowkey. Biggest problem I have is girls pushing for CR without me being sure they are going to perform. That being said, have had a number of lapdances with different chicks over the past couple months without anyone trying to upsell me. And the girls that have convinced me they are good in the back have made me very happy so no complaints at all really.

Thanks for any advice.

Looper13
02-24-17, 10:22
Stopped by Mario's for the first time in Wednesday. Got there around 445 and the lot was pretty full but there didn't seem to be a lot of people inside. Several people at the bar, one or two at the stage, and a few in the back area with the couches. Got my beer, watched the dancer on stage (can't remember her name but she was pretty and talented on the pole), and went to the couches to relax and enjoy my drink. Took awhile for anyone to come up to me so by the time someone did, I was pretty much ready to get down to business. My girl was Gia, a tall, pretty girl with small but nice tits and tattoos, specifically flowers on her back and script on her side. She sat down and we talked for a few minutes before she asked if I wanted a dance. She explained the price structure of $20 per song or a certain amount to the bar for the VIP area and a certain amount to her for services rendered ($50 for 15, $100 for 30). Opted to get a song dance to see if we hit it off and we did. Decided to get the 30 minute VIP experience, even though she was promising to take good care of me back there, didn't want to short myself. The VIP area is decent, cubicles that are blocked by a chair and loveseats in the rooms. Chose a CBJ which was done flawlessly and with great enthusiasm. Had about 10 minutes of dancing before he deed, 10 minutes of the deed, and then 10 minutes of BS-ing. Plenty of DFK, full nude, and FOV. Only drawback was her breath was pretty bad. Combination of smoker's breath and what I can only assume is a day's worth of working there. Overall, a good experience and I would probably repeat. The place is pretty relaxed and looks like a purely locals establishment. Saw maybe 6 girls the whole time with several spending the entire time I was there with one person. Mix of looks from white to Hispanic to Asian, skinny to thick, tall to short. Probably something for everyone there.

ARegularGuy
05-09-17, 12:52
I hadn't been for a while and wasn't surprised to see a crew of mostly pretty hefty back sides but I was surprised that I only recognized 2 faces out the dozen or so that might have been working last night. Also saw a pretty Indian girl and a few slender white girls. I also didn't get the barrage of "want to dance?" requests from perfume laden bad / smoky / breath desperadoes pestering me with small talk often working the little head to get him to release funds from my wallet. Too me, it will always be Pudgy's. I did have a few dances from Michelle that were pretty hot.

ARG.

Krish2121
05-09-17, 14:10
I hadn't been for a while and wasn't surprised to see a crew of mostly pretty hefty back sides but I was surprised that I only recognized 2 faces out the dozen or so that might have been working last night. Also saw a pretty Indian girl and a few slender white girls. I also didn't get the barrage of "want to dance?" requests from perfume laden bad / smoky / breath desperadoes pestering me with small talk often working the little head to get him to release funds from my wallet. Too me, it will always be Pudgy's. I did have a few dances from Michelle that were pretty hot.

ARG.What kinda Indian, feather or dot?

Tismod01
05-21-17, 18:37
Does anyone know where the tall busty blonde that danced at lamplighters, hurricane Betty and Marios is dancing now. Use to heat great dances from her. The best were when she was at Mario's.

Tismod01
05-27-17, 20:11
Had a great time in the champagne room with Nadia. Well worth the money will do again.

Trev6272
06-24-17, 22:53
Took a ride from providence to centerfolds on Friday. A lot of girls working, mostly average looking. Got a dance from Josie. Pretty, thin white girl. Was actually a little bored by the dance. She's hot, but not much contact. Next up was Candy. Big fake tits, great body. Lots of contact. Fun dance. Talked to Michelle too. African American girl. Great natural tits, tight body, nice ass. Was interested in getting a dance from her, but had to leave before I had the opportunity. Has anyone gone to VIP with any of these girls? Josie was asking some ridiculous fees. Candy was standard - . 4 to houst, 1. 5 to dancer. Not sure what Michelle was asking. A little more than I brought with me that day. Is it worth going back with more for any of these ladies? Any others I should be on the lookout for?

Cackalope
06-25-17, 00:53
Best time to go there is Tuesday daytime, Tuesday nighttime isn't bad either. But they lower their prices for VIP that day because there's not much business.

Took a ride from providence to centerfolds on Friday. A lot of girls working, mostly average looking. Got a dance from Josie. Pretty, thin white girl. Was actually a little bored by the dance. She's hot, but not much contact. Next up was Candy. Big fake tits, great body. Lots of contact. Fun dance. Talked to Michelle too. African American girl. Great natural tits, tight body, nice ass. Was interested in getting a dance from her, but had to leave before I had the opportunity. Has anyone gone to VIP with any of these girls? Josie was asking some ridiculous fees. Candy was standard - . 4 to houst, 1. 5 to dancer. Not sure what Michelle was asking. A little more than I brought with me that day. Is it worth going back with more for any of these ladies? Any others I should be on the lookout for?

Loveladies1
06-25-17, 01:04
Best time to go there is Tuesday daytime, Tuesday nighttime isn't bad either. But they lower their prices for VIP that day because there's not much business.Girls at Centerfolds will negotiate. Most I've paid is $. 50 to girl and. 45 to house, but $. 20 to girl is doable for HJ. I agree it's better to go weekdays for better pricing. Only drawback is VIP room is pretty open, though dark. Even the 'back room' door opens into the front room. Friendly girls and nobody is nosy.

RI CheeseHead
07-07-17, 00:55
Had a decent dance with Illeana (sp? Seems to want you to FIV during a dance, but I just massaged her. Also likes using sanitizer spray on your hands in the beginning. Not a bad idea, considering. Wants $150+house for private. If that was for the 15 minute version, pass.

Also had a dance with someone from the DR, youngest (or good makeup) and hottest there but name escapes me. Mediocre. Grinded on my stomach / belt, instead of where it counts. May get better with seasoning.

That asian / native american oldie was there too, ugh, time to retire. Way too many regulars who just sit and drink beer. Killing the vibe with a sausage-fest feel.

Anyone have a dance with Luna? Not my type, but stage dance made me think fun.

Is Lamplighter a better value?

Ws9293
07-08-17, 02:26
Anyone have a dance with Luna? Not my type, but stage dance made me think fun.I had some good moments with Luna on stage. I went for a couple of lap dances and she was enthusiastic. There are other dancers I personally prefer over her, but she is certainly better than the average I've gotten at CF.

James Woods
08-08-17, 15:40
Howdy Gents,

I saw on thier facebook page that they are trying to get a MILF shift rolling. Anyone seen it first hand? Haven't been in there during the day. Just curious.

Best,

JW.

Greasy105
08-15-17, 05:00
I haven't checked this thread in a long time gad to see Nikki and candy are still at CF. I like the pumped up barbie look. Anyone know there days they work? Also. Crap shoot here but does anyone remember Sally from the lamp. Tall black hatian I think. Sally or Salina. Huge ass. Anyone know if she's still around. Never there when I pop in and that place is too sad to stick around.

Trev6272
08-30-17, 06:25
I usually post on the RI boards, but was near Worcester yesterday and stopped into centerfolds. Had a couple of dances with a brunette with glasses. Hot body and by far the best lap dance since I have ever gotten in my life. Wish I had more money with me for VIP. Didn't get her name though. Anyone know who I'm talking about and have more info on her?

Dangbee
10-24-17, 16:45
Does hurricane Betty's have table dances or lap dances? Haven't been there in awhile. Last time I was there I think I got a lap dance. And some chick pulled out my dick. That was cool. Not sure if it's like that now.

Tomke
10-25-17, 19:54
Does hurricane Betty's have table dances or lap dances? Haven't been there in awhile. Last time I was there I think I got a lap dance. And some chick pulled out my dick. That was cool. Not sure if it's like that now.If I remember correctly they have cube style lap dances. Never had more than a nice one way lap dance there. But this was years ago.

JohnSmith72
10-26-17, 17:31
Passion and Pandora are amazing there. Always leave me blown away.

JohnSmith72
10-26-17, 17:33
Wondering if anyone knows were Ginger who use to work a lamp lighters, hurricane Betty's, and Mario's is now dancing.

Hobo Bob
12-20-17, 18:28
Another one bites the dust. Not exactly one of mine, but I bet one or two of you have had the "pleasure".

I am curious why the newspapers aren't outing this for what it obviously is. Some of us in here know these people and what they are capable of, and I don't mean a handjob in the VIP room.

Winter Hill Rides Again.

Fascia101
12-21-17, 06:20
Another one bites the dust. Not exactly one of mine, but I bet one or two of you have had the "pleasure".

I am curious why the newspapers aren't outing this for what it obviously is. Some of us in here know these people and what they are capable of, and I don't mean a handjob in the VIP room.

Winter Hill Rides Again.Paper says 59 years old was she a dancer?

Lexus Cruiser
12-22-17, 20:48
Went to Marios today, Christmas party and every day shift girl they have was there.

Saw my regular, Seven. Hot as always and another great dance in the lap dance area.

Willy O
12-23-17, 13:06
Went to Marios today, Christmas party and every day shift girl they have was there.

Saw my regular, Seven. Hot as always and another great dance in the lap dance area.I stopped by there as well. It was around 3 and Seven was at the bar talking with someone. When I got out of the bathroom she was gone never to be seen again while I was there. Maybe that was you? The other 2 I was interested in were busy also so I left after 1 beer. Too crowded for me.

TheGame05
01-16-18, 14:23
Mario's seems to have improved on talent lately.

Anyone ever do private room with Macy?

James Woods
02-21-18, 10:31
Howdy gents. I am looking for a good daytime club in the Worcester to Providence area. Any advice? It's hard to tell what the hours are at most of these clubs, they seem to vary by month sometimes.

-JW.

BikeZappa
03-06-18, 09:47
Haven't visited Mario's in over a year. Thinking of visiting during the day this week. Always had fun with Seven, Cindy and McKenzie. But Cindy has died and McKenzie has left. Is Seven still dancing there? Any other women you would recommend for multiple LDs. I usually had four dances for 100 and every one was happy. I have no good experiences to report with the other two clubs on Rt 20. I would not recommend them and always left disappointed. They are just two dirty. I'd be glad to share my results at Mario's with you. Please give me your suggestions via PM and I'll reply after I visit Mario's.

Have Fun.

HankChinanski
03-06-18, 17:36
Haven't visited Mario's in over a year. Thinking of visiting during the day this week. Always had fun with Seven, Cindy and McKenzie. But Cindy has died and McKenzie has left. Is Seven still dancing there? Any other women you would recommend for multiple LDs. I usually had four dances for 100 and every one was happy. I have no good experiences to report with the other two clubs on Rt 20. I would not recommend them and always left disappointed. They are just two dirty. I'd be glad to share my results at Mario's with you. Please give me your suggestions via PM and I'll reply after I visit Mario's.

Have Fun.I've heard good things about Trixie that works there.

Wabbitt9
03-06-18, 22:57
I've heard good things about Trixie that works there.Anything in particular? Mario's is very close to my stomping grounds.

Spindr69
03-14-18, 17:37
Anything in particular? Mario's is very close to my stomping grounds.I was in Mario's today it has become awful! Way overpriced a5 for a bottle of price chopper water! And It is 25 bucks for one song lap dance went with a couple of dancers and same story spent half of the first song talking standing a foot away then when the song is ending all over you and then the slow role again very unsatisfactory and none of these ladies are very attractive. My advice call backpage Main Street or Mary Palmer because this place and the creepy owner who stairs at you in the VIP room makes it very awkward to enjoy yourself! Sweaty Betty is better than this place never again. My personal opinion and experience.

Daddy Big Dick
03-14-18, 19:36
Does anyone know what Marlena's rate in the booth is? I miss seeing her and Bridget back in the Cheaters days.

GoSailor41
04-09-18, 09:10
Was in the area and decided to try CF. Never been there before. Easy to find, shitty parking lot, as others have mentioned. Went during the day. Walked in and it was packed, which surprised me. Got my drink, found a seat. Place is dark and tiny. Quality of girls was pretty low. But they were all very nice. Didn't see many girls I'd be interested in but then I met the super cute Lily and we had a great time. Hands down the sexiest LD I ever had. Prices are 25 for one song. We eventually moved on to the VIP where prices are negotiable. The VIP area is not very private. There is a door with slots you can close but the area itself has about five separate small couches. So if there are others in there you can all see each other, which is weird. There's one slightly more private area in the back of the room, but we couldn't wait, there was always someone in there. I'm not out this way very often but will make the trip to see Lily again, she's was awesome.

Chocotaco
05-23-18, 06:59
I go to Mario's every week or two on the day shift, things are pretty much the same as they've been there with the regular girls like Madison, Pandora, Mulah, Autumn, Seven, Natalie, Nadia, Belle, Rihanna.

Been to CF'S twice in the past couple months and it has gone way down hill. They upped dance prices to 25 and that seemed to empty out the customers and then a lot of girls seem to have left. Thursday and Friday afternoons are much quieter than they used to be there. Talked with a girl named Lily there who isn't much to look at but promiser a good time, had to leave before sampling. Feel free to PM and trade info on Mario's girls, Madison, Rihanna and Pandora I've taken to the back recently.

TheBoobHound
05-23-18, 12:18
I hit the Worcester area clubs last week, except Mario's.

Centerfolds had decent quality available. I saw a beautiful barbie blonde locked down by a regular. That's probably Ginger, who someone asked about a few posts down. I took a few dances with a skinny young black chick. Good two way contact but nothing more. I saw there's a separate, darker VIP area but didn't try. I'm not sure how much fun you can have with a bouncer standing guard. Maybe day shift is better.

Lamplighter was slower. I only saw four dancers there and they were a notch below Centerfolds. The best of the bunch was a slender young blonde. Pretty face and decent body. I took her for a couple lapdances and she was up front offering a full menu in the VIP. It was a good price, but she was out of her mind on substances and I don't go for that, so I didn't partake. She still reached in and gave me some strokes during the dances though.

Betty's was the busiest club and had the best quality dancers. I couldn't get the attention of the ones I wanted. I also saw how a bouncer checked the VIP every couple minutes, so I figure you aren't getting any action in there.

GoSailor41
06-04-18, 15:38
Found myself in the area once again and stopped by on a Friday afternoon hoping to see Lily again, but she was not there. Totally bummed me out but I stayed and had some fun anyway. It's crazy how all over the map these girls VIP rates are! The far back VIP room is well worth the wait, IMO. Much more private, even though the door doesn't close. Not enough privacy at all in there. As soon me and the dancer I was with (Keily, Keira? I forget) walked into the VIP lounge, I tripped over some fellow mongers feet, as he was on his knees, head deep between a girl's legs. Like I said, no real privacy back there. If that monger is part of this forum, sorry dude, I literally didn't see you down there. I came back at night around 11:30, really hoping that Lily was working the night shift instead, but still came up empty. Place was insanely packed. Had a few $25 lap dances, then left.

coolshemp
06-05-18, 15:38
Hi guys. Any local clubs have any Asian talent? I know Mario's used to but I haven't been for a while. Thanks!

Sounds
06-15-18, 12:18
Was down route 20 and checked out Centerfolds and the Lamp.

Sky at Centerfolds was cute and very good lap dance. Wanted way too much for their VIP room. Would have been tempted if was reasonable.

Checked out maybe Alana or something like that at the lamp. Didn't think much of her from her stage presence. She sat down and joined me after. Her attitude and body language was much more friendly and accommodating. Got me to take a chance on a couple of LD. Was glad I did.

Firestorm71
06-16-18, 00:48
Hi guys. Any local clubs have any Asian talent? I know Mario's used to but I haven't been for a while. Thanks!From my experience, it's quite rare to find Asian strippers. AMP girls, sure. Hookers, sure. But I think culturally, it's the exhibitionism aspect of stripping that is particularly taboo--as opposed to giving HJs in a little anonymous massage room, which seems perfectly normal! The western-tourist-geared cities in Thailand, the Philippines, etc are the exception as far as stripping and nude dancing. But again, the ladies there still would never act that way in front of their own people, because exhibitionism is really frowned upon, much more than here. Sex for money, family support, etc is more understandable in these cultures, but still would never be spoken about openly.

Please prove me wrong, with some leads on hot Asian strippers!

DickySmith
06-17-18, 16:21
How's Mario in Webster those days? Passed it 7 pm, did not see much traffic.

Chocotaco
06-17-18, 21:44
How's Mario in Webster those days? Passed it 7 pm, did not see much traffic.Mario's prices have gone up, 25 for ld, 70 to the house for 15 min CR, 125 for 30. I was there Friday day shifty and it was pretty busy but the girls said it's been real bad lately. Dayshift lineup is the same more or less as it has been for the past year or so, maybe 12 or so working. I have some favorites at this club but have been heading to Providence instead for more reasonable room fees and higher caliber of talent.

DickySmith
06-28-18, 22:07
Went to there Thu. , it's almost dead.

But there's a girl called Sophie with really nice smile. Any chance to get some real action with the dancer?

Mario's prices have gone up, 25 for ld, 70 to the house for 15 min CR, 125 for 30. I was there Friday day shifty and it was pretty busy but the girls said it's been real bad lately. Dayshift lineup is the same more or less as it has been for the past year or so, maybe 12 or so working. I have some favorites at this club but have been heading to Providence instead for more reasonable room fees and higher caliber of talent.

James Woods
07-15-18, 10:55
Howdy Gents,

Made my way into Route 20's 5 star entertainment mecca last night. Place was full and the girls were working hard. Took one of my regular girls into the CR for 15 min.

1. 5 + Tips. Worth the time. Will repeat.

The place is still dingy, but the talent is better than the rest of the area.

Have fun. Be safe.

-JW.

BikeZappa
08-05-18, 13:42
Did Mario's have storm damage or close yesterday?

Wabbitt9
08-05-18, 16:09
Did Mario's have storm damage or close yesterday?No. Mario's is on the other side of Webster. The tornado hit by the train tracks and 7-Eleven.

Armagh
08-06-18, 17:52
Did Mario's have storm damage or close yesterday?There were rumors on at least one other website saying that the older gent who works by the lap dance area was killed by a falling tree, or that the owner was killed by a falling tree, and one that said the police closed them down because one of the dancers was openly offering bjs and crack to people in the parking lot! Yeah, right. At least one person out there has a grudge against the place and he's always insulting the dancers and the owners. A phone call yesterday and a drive by the parking lot today confirmed that they weren't closed and don't plan to.

TheBoobHound
08-06-18, 22:21
I gave Riviera a shot last night. My first visit. I didn't even realize Worcester has four strip clubs because most of the talk on USASG is about Lamplighter, Centerfolds and Betty's.

Parking lot is enormous and the club is pretty big too. It looked like a much bigger investment than clubs like CF or Lamp. Slow night. 4 girls and 5 or 6 customers. One very hot black dancer locked down by a regular and the rest okay looking. I was eventually approached by a decent looking white girl. Nice rack but a bit pudgy and kind of skanky. I'd give her a 6. 5. She sat right in my lap and did some grind on me during her introduction.

I agreed to a lapdance and she led me through away from the stage into a room with a sign on the wall saying dances were $40 per song. That's a steep price. We started the dance and she was comfortable with touching everywhere. The room was dark and we were the only ones in it, so I offered her $60 to do a HJ and she agreed without hesitation.

Probably more available with her. I'll be in the area again soon and may return to see if the other dancers offer similar experiences.

Sounds
08-07-18, 11:58
I gave Riviera a shot last night. My first visit. I didn't even realize Worcester has four strip clubs because most of the talk on USASG is about Lamplighter, Centerfolds and Betty's.

Parking lot is enormous and the club is pretty big too. It looked like a much bigger investment than clubs like CF or Lamp. Slow night. 4 girls and 5 or 6 customers. One very hot black dancer locked down by a regular and the rest okay looking. I was eventually approached by a decent looking white girl. Nice rack but a bit pudgy and kind of skanky. I'd give her a 6. 5. She sat right in my lap and did some grind on me during her introduction.

I agreed to a lapdance and she led me through away from the stage into a room with a sign on the wall saying dances were $40 per song. That's a steep price. We started the dance and she was comfortable with touching everywhere. The room was dark and we were the only ones in it, so I offered her $60 to do a HJ and she agreed without hesitation.

Probably more available with her. I'll be in the area again soon and may return to see if the other dancers offer similar experiences.Been there in the past years ago. Was fairly strict regarding contact in my experience back then. Thought it was closed. $40 way too much for a dance. $40 is the cost of the VIP at Lamplighter for 15 minutes. Tip for the girl is of course negotiable. Services vary widely by girl.

Ws9293
08-07-18, 13:32
...one that said the police closed them down because one of the dancers was openly offering bjs and crack to people in the parking lot! Yeah, right. Sounds like a selling point to me.

TheBoobHound
08-13-18, 00:47
Just got back from Centerfolds. Busier than I'd expect for a rainy Sunday. Saw the biggest fucking loser of a customer while I was there, damn. Dude was wearing a tight t shirt with manboobs poking through, short shorts and crocs, body language of a 50 year old virgin.

Anyway, I wanted to push the menu past the norm and do CIM. The first two dancers were no-go, then I met a skinny Dominicana who was up for it. 200 was maybe overpaying, but fuck it, I had fun.

Waitress was so annoying. She had to know what I was paying the dancer, then followed us in and said she would stay until she saw I had paid what I said. Fortunately I had already discussed the base price and a tip conditional on the finish. It would have been really awkward negotiating with the waitress sitting there watching. This was my first VIP in CF, so I don't know if they always do this. And the waitress had the nerve to ask for a tip.

Sounds
08-13-18, 10:35
Just got back from Centerfolds. Busier than I'd expect for a rainy Sunday. Saw the biggest fucking loser of a customer while I was there, damn. Dude was wearing a tight t shirt with manboobs poking through, short shorts and crocs, body language of a 50 year old virgin.

Anyway, I wanted to push the menu past the norm and do CIM. The first two dancers were no-go, then I met a skinny Dominicana who was up for it. 200 was maybe overpaying, but fuck it, I had fun.

Waitress was so annoying. She had to know what I was paying the dancer, then followed us in and said she would stay until she saw I had paid what I said. Fortunately I had already discussed the base price and a tip conditional on the finish. It would have been really awkward negotiating with the waitress sitting there watching. This was my first VIP in CF, so I don't know if they always do this. And the waitress had the nerve to ask for a tip.Never had the waitress in on the negotiating or paying. Only have given money to the dancer and she dealt with the waitress. Dancers always mentioned needing a tip for the waitress though. Maybe something new they are doing so they can track the money the dancers get.

One time told one of the dancers was interested in VIP with CIM. She said she did not do that, but came back later to introduce me to her friend that did. Everything varies by girl.