PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Scottyh
01-10-12, 12:47
I have had my share of absolute horror trying to find someone on Craigslist. But I have to admit that after a few Titanically bad experiences.

I found someone who comes to me, works around my schedule, and respects my need for absolute privacy and discretion. Plus she is absolutely

Stunning and knows how to rock my world. And for $80. 00 a very long usually 1 1/2 to 2 hours visits it is perfect. I was one of the biggest.

SW trollers around. Spending more time than I really had cruising NB from the north end to the south end looking for decent action. I just had to share this.

With everyone so maybe my experience will help build up the next guy who has been lied to by some shit computer scam artist.

Good luck!

Scottyh
04-08-12, 15:31
Any digits to share or reference to the postings.

Thanks,

SouthwickSend me a private message and we will talk.

RipoolPlaya
02-17-13, 14:13
I have had my share of absolute horror trying to find someone on Craigslist. But I have to admit that after a few Titanically bad experiences.

I found someone who comes to me, works around my schedule, and respects my need for absolute privacy and discretion. Plus she is absolutely

Stunning and knows how to rock my world. And for $80. 00 a very long usually 1 1/2 to 2 hours visits it is perfect. I was one of the biggest.

SW trollers around. Spending more time than I really had cruising NB from the north end to the south end looking for decent action. I just had to share this.

With everyone so maybe my experience will help build up the next guy who has been lied to by some shit computer scam artist.

Good luck!Do you have any info on this girl? How to contact her?

Scottyh
02-18-13, 13:24
Just in case anyone has not realized this. I only share numbers and real personal info on girls with senior members!

Come on people put the time and effort in like we all did!

ChillyWillyNB
02-18-13, 23:24
Just in case anyone has not realized this. I only share numbers and real personal info on girls with senior members!

Come on people put the time and effort in like we all did!You got me to finally signup and stop being a lurker. Even though I spend quite a bit of time reading and researching I'm still pretty clueless on how to do this hobby safely. Not sure what I could provide this forum since I'm a complete rookie but I'll try to build a little rep so I can gain some knowledge from the seniors.

Scottyh
02-20-13, 09:49
You got me to finally signup and stop being a lurker. Even though I spend quite a bit of time reading and researching I'm still pretty clueless on how to do this hobby safely. Not sure what I could provide this forum since I'm a complete rookie but I'll try to build a little rep so I can gain some knowledge from the seniors.This is great just be safe and post by the rules. The more people are involved the better this site will be for everyone.

Ho Hunter 328
01-13-14, 11:58
Anyone have any intel on this girl?

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Ho Hunter 328
05-04-14, 21:58
Any intel on this girl?

Brent01
05-05-14, 15:25
Any intel on this girl?

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Sweet girl, hard life. Lots of demons. Just sent you a PM.

DrGolfer
05-05-14, 19:07
Has a bad addiction. Her look that was decent when I first saw her, is dropping daily. I have pretty solid info from reliable source, she WILL rob you blind. She did not rob me but after a couple stops with her, that would be the last.

Any intel on this girl?

Werm2011
05-06-14, 17:21
Has a bad addiction. Her look that was decent when I first saw her, is dropping daily. I have pretty solid info from reliable source, she WILL rob you blind. She did not rob me but after a couple stops with her, that would be the last.

Sweet girl, hard life. Lots of demons. Just sent you a PM.I had communicated with her a few times, but got bad vibes and she didn't seem that hot anyway. Thanks for confirming and will cross her off the list.

If anyone has seen the supposed 19 year old from NB, Selena - please provide 411. PM preferred or post.

Eligrn101
05-08-14, 09:22
Does anyone have any info regarding this CL Southcoast ad that appears fairly regularly? I think the provider's name is Kacey. Thanks.

"Looking for a relaxing soothing Massage? You found the right Massage therapist. Hours 9:00 am till 5:00 pm... With warm oils and hot towel...Thank You".

Werm2011
07-07-14, 16:34
Cute face, nice rack, big belly, poor service. Pic is her but a little dated.

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cas/4556920594.html

Bsson
07-18-14, 14:14
Has anyone seen this woman in fall river?

Yardape08
10-30-14, 06:39
Been texting with this girl from Fall River. Curious if anyone has seen her. Any feedback is appreciated. Number ends in 5837.

Come by and have a good time. W4 m - 20 (fall river).

Are you looking for a discrete clean and beautiful young petite girl to take care of your needs? Beautiful student can host in a quiet part of fall river. Do not waste your time with anyone but the best. Looking for now. Send number and pic to speed things up Flwrs a must Age not important.

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cas/4730162977.html

DrGolfer
10-31-14, 19:31
Has a healthy heroin addiction. I tried her once. The place she lives in as bad as I have seen. Will not repeat. She will take any amount and do anything, usually not a good sign either.

Has anyone seen this woman in fall river?

Bsson
12-07-14, 13:20
I got a pic from a BP girl who's posting on CE, she goes by Jen 774-225-7394.

Is see a rip off a utr.

MrGoodTimes
12-07-14, 16:08
Toftt 2 girl special advertises a few times a week on clce.

1 half both girls, good service and good looks. Pm me for more if interested.

Ho Hunter 328
12-20-14, 19:31
Anyone have any intel on this girl?

Skatar018
12-29-14, 02:22
I got a pic from a BP girl who's posting on CE, she goes by Jen 774-225-7394.354992
Is see a rip off a utr.Bsson did you end up seeing her? Has anyone seen her? She is in Fall River & the phone number is the same & she gave me her address. I will also ask on the RI boards just in case, but I may TOFFT on this one if I don't hear anything.

Bsson
12-29-14, 15:14
Bsson did you end up seeing her? Has anyone seen her? She is in Fall River & the phone number is the same & she gave me her address. I will also ask on the RI boards just in case, but I may TOFFT on this one if I don't hear anything.I have not meet up with her, I got her address and she's near the Diman High school area. I got a call from one of a trusted provider, who I know that allows BBFS.

Bsson
12-31-14, 18:31
Well I toftt and saw Jenny.

I had the itch to see one of my Fall River girls, well I called Tina and I didn't get a answer so I tried Jenny, it took awhile to get some info from her. I got to the neighborhood it was nice and quite, called and she lead me to her door. I opened it and there stood a completly naked woman. Tells me to hurry up and get in and lock the doors (the one to bldg and to the apt).

There stood this woman with nice be's tits and a shaved piece of pie. She wasn't fat but she is thick, but not flabby I was really surprise by her body. Well I get to the bedroom and theres a mattress on the floor and a head stand leaning up on the wall, she tells me she just moved in a few weeks ago. I get udressed and lay on the matress while she fumbles with her phone. After about 2 minutes of that she comes to the bed and asked what I wanted, I say everthing, and she ok it. She letts me taht she does do Lfk and DFk, but she told me sha hadn't brushed her teeth and would stick with lite lip kissing. After a few minutes of kissing, she stradles me so that her pussy is touching my cock and she leans in so I can kiss them beautiful firm be's. Well a few minutes later she get up and goes to the fire mantel and gets a vibrator and asked if I wanted to use it on her, (duuuh). She gets back and starts sucking my cock BBBJ. I start playing with her pussy with vibrator, she starts really getting into it and I have to tell her to slow down, I like slow BJ's and she follows instruction. She then asked if I wanted to Daty and of course I say yes so she straddles me again, I licked that pussy like she wanted and she sucked my cock like I wanted. The universe was good. This went on for a few minutes.

She asked me if there was something wrong because my boy wasn't at full staff. I tell her no, just nervouse and the fluids in my stomack was acting up. I tell her it might work better standing up and she continues sucking as I stood there. This girl never complained. She gets him at a decent mast and asked if I was ready and I go for it. I tried to slide in mish and no go, she was tight, I asked if she had lube, No. I was like ok how about doggy and that didn't work. I think my nervs were getting the better of me. We tried it for a few more minutes and it was a no go.

I tell her ok I have to get going, she laysdown on the couch naked and started playing with her pussy. I ask if I could have one more shoot while on the couch, I just sunk in to the cushins. While I'm getting dressed we chit chat and I asked next time I see you and I'm ready to pop do I have to pull out, she like NOPE you can cum in me. I was like Yes.

Well heading to the door she tells me next time get a hr (150) and she would give me a massage before the main event.

The girl had some features of Donna from that 70's show I would rate her 7 1/2 in performance hhr was 100 looks 8, if you see her bring lube.

Hockey
01-01-15, 01:03
Any contact info for this one?

Skatar018
01-02-15, 01:41
Well I toftt and saw Jenny.
The girl had some features of Donna from that 70's show I would rate her 7 1/2 in performance hhr was 100 looks 8, if you see her bring lube.Confirming what Bsson posted is dead nuts on with the exception of the lube, she got very wet & lubed up when playing & eating her pussy & had no problem sliding it in.

Has the right attitude with a nice disposition & willingness to please, plus to me a nice banging body built to take a pounding & more, pretty girl & the pictures do not do her justice.

Had a very good time with her & I would & will repeat.

JSmithX71
01-02-15, 19:16
Confirming what Bsson posted is dead nuts on with the exception of the lube, she got very wet & lubed up when playing & eating her pussy & had no problem sliding it in.

Has the right attitude with a nice disposition & willingness to please, plus to me a nice banging body built to take a pounding & more, pretty girl & the pictures do not do her justice.

Had a very good time with her & I would & will repeat.Anyone got numbers on this one? Can't follow the thread on her. Is this the same Jenny in the pics that follow?

Skillz
01-14-15, 12:12
Thanks for the info guys. I saw her last week had a great time. Killer BBBJ, and her pussy got hella wet.

Confirming what Bsson posted is dead nuts on with the exception of the lube, she got very wet & lubed up when playing & eating her pussy & had no problem sliding it in.

Had a very good time with her & I would & will repeat.

Gianni Versace
02-04-15, 16:57
Thanks for the info guys. I saw her last week had a great time. Killer BBBJ, and her pussy got hella wet.Whats up fellas. I've seen Jennifer a few weeks ago Just wanted to confirm with you on the reports that she is ULTRA GFE. Awesome BBBJ and just excellent service. You won't meet another down to earth girl. Setting up an appt with her can be alittle difficult but when you do get an appt she is absolutely amazing.

Raven1950
03-15-15, 12:45
Just wondering. 1st you said.

This is not first hand.Then you said.

They got a big surprise when they tried it on me. You have been warned.So what is it? Did you meet this girl or not?

Bsson
03-15-15, 13:51
This is not first hand.

Just passing along a CL post:

Be careful of this women, she has a boyfriend that will try to shake you down. He will either hide in the bathroom or knock on the door and say he is hotel management. They try to more from you, after you get your pants off. Someone else posted on here asking about her. They got a big surprise when they tried it on me. You have been warned.Thanks for passing it along, but a little more info is needed, such as BP page or name or even a number.

Strike2
03-16-15, 01:47
There was a CL post about a girl posting on CL. This is not my experience and could be total BS. Just raising the caution flag. So the the info in quotes is not me, but rather a post I read:

"Be careful of this women, she has a boyfriend that will try to shake you down. He will either hide in the bathroom or knock on the door and say he is hotel management. They try to more from you, after you get your pants off. Someone else posted on here asking about her. They got a big surprise when they tried it on me. You have been warned. ".

Like I said, just passing along a CL post.

This is not first hand.

Just passing along a CL post:

Be careful of this women, she has a boyfriend that will try to shake you down. He will either hide in the bathroom or knock on the door and say he is hotel management. They try to more from you, after you get your pants off. Someone else posted on here asking about her. They got a big surprise when they tried it on me. You have been warned.

Skatar018
04-25-15, 23:41
Replied to the ad below quoted 40 BJ 80 FS & sent two pics.

Anyone have info or intel, skills worth the time & effort, post or pm please.

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cas/4995423064.html

Hey there. I'm hosting today in new Bedford. Very real so please no bs replies. Fee for services. Email for info and ratesSeems like a bigger gal but am a tit man & hers look good to me.

Thanks.

Werm2011
04-27-15, 11:26
Replied to the ad below quoted 40 BJ 80 FS & sent two pics.

Anyone have info or intel, skills worth the time & effort, post or pm please.

Seems like a bigger gal but am a tit man & hers look good to me.

Thanks.Was down that way twice the last couple weeks. 40 sounded like a good deal so I set something up with her. She backed out both times literally last minute admitting she's very nervous about LEO. I won't try again since I'm not into bigger girls anyway, but I did have plans for those jugs. Not sure if she's just playing games or what. She's been advertising for at least a year consistently.

DrGolfer
04-28-15, 14:37
I have the last name too but will be keeping it private. She is from New Bedford, thin girl, late 20's, have talked with her over the past few years when she has hit my ads. Never connected. Any info??

Long Slide
04-28-15, 22:38
Seems like a bigger gal but am a tit man.I was intrigued by the pics of her nipples. So I though I'd toftt and find out.

Emailed her and got a quick reply. She sent me four pics. Not positive they were all of her, but those nipples certainly are!

Unfortunately the rest of her isn't so appealing. Her place is clean. As was she. Her face isn't that bad but she has bad teeth and smokes. She's actually very nice. Did a cop check and warmed up right away. She lives in a rooming house above an establishment. I'm fairly certain I caught a glimpse of a video camera in the hall on the way up, but my cap obscured a good look.

She's another one of these girls that's fascinated with watching cock. She admits she loves watching guys jerk off. Personally, I don't mind doing my share, provided I at least have some visuals. But I'm not there for her entertainment. Her body is fat. She has a big belly. Her tits are just alright. Not as huge as they appear in the pics. But her nips. Oh yes, they are lovely. And she likes them sucked. BBBJ was just okay. She does do it, but then stops and uses her hand. I had to remind her several times to continue. I wasn't interested in any FS, but it's there if you want it. I just stuck with my regular routine between getting head and sucking on those huge teets. Keeping my focus on that and nothing else. Hey, it worked. And for. 40, what else can you expect?

I'll likely not be returning, just because that's me. But if you're good at visually filtering things out and have a nipple fettish, you may enjoy yourself. FWIW.

Kool Zero
04-28-15, 23:18
Anyone have any info on this one?

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cas/5000437290.html

ARE YOU SPECIAL. W4 m - 30 (New Bedford).

Come by today treat yourself nice for the deep tissue massage sports therapy aromatherapy sensual massage available now.

Special for that special person. YOU!

RIGHT NOW.

BostonYanker
05-04-15, 12:58

Come by today treat yourself nice for the deep tissue massage sports therapy aromatherapy sensual massage available now.

RIGHT NOW.She gives a good rub. Don't STFU nothing extra.

DrGolfer
05-06-15, 19:26
Before she advertised for rubs, she was doing full service in her small room in a rooming house. Not a good time, did not repeat. Strange bird.

RIGHT NOW.

Kool Zero
05-18-15, 21:32
She gives a good rub. Don't STFU nothing extra.

Before she advertised for rubs, she was doing full service in her small room in a rooming house. Not a good time, did not repeat. Strange bird.I've been out of town but I wanted to say thank you for the info. It sounds to me like a pass then.

Nathan1960
06-01-15, 10:31
Anyone know what happened to a girl named Gia, she was in Taunton. She had two tats one on each hip of pistols. We met a couple of times she was off Broadway st in Taunton.

DrGolfer
06-07-15, 19:28
Anybody have any experience with this woman? Fall River area she says.

BostonYanker
06-11-15, 08:13
Anybody have any experience with this woman? Fall River area she says.She was something 5 years ago. Now just another pill freak. You can hit that for short money. Gives a good hummer. Nice set of cans if that's your thing. Nothing extra by any means. Tis was her not very long ago. What a shame. She was a monster on the midway for a couple years when I was with her.

DrGolfer
06-11-15, 20:20
Where was she a monster? She just started hitting my ads the past few weeks. I have been posting for about 4 years. Thanks for the info though.

She was something 5 years ago. Now just another pill freak. You can hit that for short money. Gives a good hummer. Nice set of cans if that's your thing. Nothing extra by any means. Tis was her not very long ago. What a shame. She was a monster on the midway for a couple years when I was with her.

BostonYanker
06-15-15, 15:18
Where was she a monster? She just started hitting my ads the past few weeks. I have been posting for about 4 years. Thanks for the info though.She lived at Kenyon St in Pawtucket RI. She was beautiful then a real looker PM me I think I got some more pics around.

Cpcdman
06-17-15, 10:33
I placed an ad on CLCE for South Coast and was contacted by this girl from Achusnet. I'm wondering if anyone has any info on her and if she's the real deal.

Thanks in advance for any help. Please pm me with any information.

OreoCookie
06-24-15, 20:52
Anyone have info for Faith in Taunton. She answered my CL ad and I'm thinking about it.

Werm2011
06-26-15, 20:51
http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cas/5094168443.html

Casual Encounter - w4m - 21 (Dartmouth - Rt. 6)

"START your WEEK END OFF RIGHT!!

New to town and open for any thing. "Come" and get me!! I'm Lindsay and I'm here to cater to your ever need and to full fill all your freakie side!! Curvz and ink in all the right places, blue eyes and blond hair!! Look no further because with my super personality & amazingly freaky side you will leave VERY satisfyed!! Blackz, whitz, PR's. . . ALL are welcome!!

In calls. Text me. . . 774-nine-three-zero-0141. ".

Be careful. If they weren't so sloppy and/or lazy I'd probably believe the ad.

Member #5624
06-26-15, 21:45
Sloppy? Please help me understand how this ad is any more or less sloppy than what a regular person might post.

Actually, no worries. I think I got my answer here.

This is either LE or a prank. Watch out.

http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/over-21start-ur-week-end-off-right/30042513

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cas/5094168443.html

Casual Encounter - w4m - 21 (Dartmouth - Rt. 6)

"START your WEEK END OFF RIGHT!!

New to town and open for any thing. "Come" and get me!! I'm Lindsay and I'm here to cater to your ever need and to full fill all your freakie side!! Curvz and ink in all the right places, blue eyes and blond hair!! Look no further because with my super personality & amazingly freaky side you will leave VERY satisfyed!! Blackz, whitz, PR's. . . ALL are welcome!!

In calls. Text me. . . 774-nine-three-zero-0141. ".

Be careful. If they weren't so sloppy and/or lazy I'd probably believe the ad.

Strike2
06-26-15, 22:01
He means this:

https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthMA/posts/250862921754703

You think they would get a trac phone at least. A very firm reminder to always Google the phone number as I think most of us do diligently.

Sloppy? Please help me understand how this ad is any more or less sloppy than what a regular person might post.

Werm2011
06-26-15, 22:06
Sloppy? Please help me understand how this ad is any more or less sloppy than what a regular person might post.The ad isn't sloppy or lazy. I said THEY are sloppy or lazy. It's the fact they didn't even bother to get a phone number that isn't easily traceable back to them. Like I said, the ad itself is believable.

Member #5624
06-26-15, 22:53
Thanks guys. Given all of the information you've provided, and upon joining the dots, I certainly agree on this warning and appreciate the heads up provided by two of our senior members.

He means this:

https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthMA/posts/250862921754703

You think they would get a trac phone at least. A very firm reminder to always Google the phone number as I think most of us do diligently.

The ad isn't sloppy or lazy. I said THEY are sloppy or lazy. It's the fact they didn't even bother to get a phone number that isn't easily traceable back to them. Like I said, the ad itself is believable.

Crickets
06-28-15, 18:03
Went to see jenny in fall river recently for a car date. Quoted 50 for BJ and 100 for FS. Don't think I'll be repeating. Don't get me wrong. She aims to please, service was great, takes directions well, but the "are you going to cum?" is such a turnoff. She reeked of cigarettes. She's a thick girl, but I guess she holds her weight well?

ProvCharlie
06-28-15, 20:53
I used to meet up with a 20 something cute gal, Krissy. She has seemed to disappear -- as they all do, sooner or later. Anyone have any info about her. Much appreciated. Charlie.

Fun0410
07-05-15, 22:12
Those that are CL lurkers in the South Coast know who I am talking about. I started seeing her about a year ago. She was a blast and for short money. Kind of went away from her as I chased a new flavor. I setup a meet with her early last week. The demons have gotten her. So sad when they do. I will not repeat. It cracks me up how these girls can bullshit a bullshitter. I know her whole life story, she told me it about 6 times in the past. It has changed. Its like she forgot who I was and her babbling in the past. It is sad though. It is short money for those on a budget.

Fun0410
07-05-15, 22:19
She still is in Taunton, well as of about a month ago when I saw her. Living near her "family". Doesn't stop talking. Demons surrounding her also. She lives on the edge.

Anyone know what happened to a girl named Gia, she was in Taunton. She had two tats one on each hip of pistols. We met a couple of times she was off Broadway st in Taunton.

Fun0410
07-05-15, 22:25
Not a bad time. New Bedford area. SBBW, built like a brick house but has a little extra. Not a bad time. Can be talked downed to very reasonable numbers. She is open to just about everything except anal. I will repeat at some point. Average looks, below average body, better than average performance.

Fun0410
07-05-15, 22:31
Con artists. Run the game together, I think out of the same place. Only seen Yolo. She was not good. What a game player, fortunately my game was a little better than hers. She changed the deal 4 times, each time getting better for me, but I got tired of it. She is huge woman, and so much that comes out of her mouth is blabberish, it got messy. She started taking her clothes off, I couldn't do it. BJ only, her jaw will never be the same. LOL. I told her no games, she was sure she could get me to cum. LOL, more blabberish. Will definitely not repeat. I have never seen her pal, but her pics are less than flattering. To each their own I guess. Fall River projects near the cove.

Fun0410
07-09-15, 20:12
Has anybody partaken or talked with a 20 ish blonde from the Swansea area. She is petite with a banging body. I actually know her real name. I have emailed back and forth a few times. She posts ads. She does not answer ads. It seems like she is always looking for right now, no planning, lets meet. Quite often its her looking to meet you in cars, do the deed, and split. If anybody has come upon this, would love to compare info, especially if your actually seen her. I have not. Tomorrow is a new day!

VanillaPorter
07-15-15, 07:15
Has anyone seen either of these two. The phone is 508-xxx-1606. Pic looks to good to be true, but nothing comes up when I search the picture.

Fun0410
07-15-15, 20:39
They have not hit any of my ads ever before. One on the right seems very intriguing.

Has anyone seen either of these two. The phone is 508-xxx-1606. Pic looks to good to be true, but nothing comes up when I search the picture.

VanillaPorter
07-16-15, 18:47
They have not hit any of my ads ever before. One on the right seems very intriguing.Yes she is. They came back and said a see note per, no time limit.

MisterChop911
07-19-15, 17:47
Yes she is. They came back and said a see note per, no time limit.I was about to pull the trigger on this one but one of the two was still sleeping. Has anyone seen them? I know I'm new out here but was an active PM'er in my last location.

VanillaPorter
07-19-15, 21:00
I was about to pull the trigger on this one but one of the two was still sleeping. Has anyone seen them? I know I'm new out here but was an active PM'er in my last location.Have not yet, there's something about that picture they sent me. I've seen it before but not sure where. They did say they did post on CL and also BP. I could have sworn I've seen it here also, trying to find it between here and the Providence section.

Skillz
07-28-15, 12:21
Still no one pulled the trigger. I responded to their BP ad. Still debating.

Skillz
07-28-15, 12:35
Here are the pics they sent me.

Fun0410
07-28-15, 19:50
I have gotten a hit from the this 22 year old Jazyline that says she is from NB. Thin and body is tight. Has anyone else talked with her (or seen her)? Might take one for the team soon if I don't hear any negative comments.

YoungMonger89
07-29-15, 13:50
Anybody seen these two yet? Googled the number but no dice. Tried looking on here but I haven't found anything.

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cas/5146659148.html

Skillz
08-03-15, 11:01
I toftt. Two words. STAY AWAY. Located in a rough area. Trashed apartment, blonde was passed put on floor in living room. Brunette was doped up amd heavier than pics show. I said I left my wallet in my car and never came back.

BlowMe9709
08-06-15, 15:08
Anyone seen her? Been around for a little while, but only does car dates so would like input before I pull the trigger Blonde girl nice looking. Having hard time uploading pic from my phone.

Fun0410
08-15-15, 18:56
Early 20's, reasonable pricing, will do more than just BJ. Nice tight body, very petite. Has her demons, but don't we all.

Anyone seen her? Been around for a little while, but only does car dates so would like input before I pull the trigger Blonde girl nice looking. Having hard time uploading pic from my phone.

Fun0410
08-20-15, 20:16
I have seen her maybe 10 times over the past 6 months. We have had long conversations about different things. I saw her recently, picked her up in the same car I always do. She had no idea who I was. She is fading, fast. A banging 21 yo body to say the least, wow.

Fun0410
08-24-15, 15:41
This girl advertises often out of Fall River. Quite often in her ads she says how horny she is. Also quite often claims to be a West Indies native. She is a straight out ripoff artist. I pick her up in Fall River and wants the money as soon as she gets in the car. My plan is to take her to a motel, do our thing, and then she gets paid. I pay what I say I will pay. Anyway, right away she starts on give me half of it then now, in the car. I say that's it I am going to drop her back off where I picked her up. She says, oh yea, I am calling the cops. She calls 911, really does, starts crying to the operator. She says she is only 17 and is being abused by an older man. At that point I cut bait and give her the money. She gets out of the car right in the middle of traffic on the AVE. Nuts. I lost the fee, 100. Here are her pics. If anyone has a rebuttal or positive review I would be happy to hear. I was ripped off about a year ago this time last year. Once a year is not bad for the numbers I do I guess. You never know though. One pic is very small. She is probably about 20, she told me 21. Not a great looking face, kind of a chunky build, and dark skin. Face gets a downgrade, body looked ok.

P Sil
08-25-15, 16:58
This girl advertises often out of Fall River. Quite often in her ads she says how horny she is. Also quite often claims to be a West Indies native. She is a straight out ripoff artist. I pick her up in Fall River and wants the money as soon as she gets in the car. My plan is to take her to a motel, do our thing, and then she gets paid. I pay what I say I will pay. Anyway, right away she starts on give me half of it then now, in the car. I say that's it I am going to drop her back off where I picked her up. She says, oh yea, I am calling the cops. She calls 911, really does, starts crying to the operator. She says she is only 17 and is being abused by an older man. At that point I cut bait and give her the money. She gets out of the car right in the middle of traffic on the AVE. Nuts. I lost the fee, 100. Here are her pics. If anyone has a rebuttal or positive review I would be happy to hear. I was ripped off about a year ago this time last year. Once a year is not bad for the numbers I do I guess. You never know though. One pic is very small. She is probably about 20, she told me 21. Not a great looking face, kind of a chunky build, and dark skin. Face gets a downgrade, body looked ok.I guess it happens to all of us at least once and probably more. Sorry for you adventure and thanks for posting the warning.

Yellowfever023
08-25-15, 17:57
This girl advertises often out of Fall River. Quite often in her ads she says how horny she is. Also quite often claims to be a West Indies native. She is a straight out ripoff artist. I pick her up in Fall River and wants the money as soon as she gets in the car. My plan is to take her to a motel, do our thing, and then she gets paid. I pay what I say I will pay. Anyway, right away she starts on give me half of it then now, in the car. I say that's it I am going to drop her back off where I picked her up. She says, oh yea, I am calling the cops. She calls 911, really does, starts crying to the operator. She says she is only 17 and is being abused by an older man. At that point I cut bait and give her the money. She gets out of the car right in the middle of traffic on the AVE. Nuts. I lost the fee, 100. Here are her pics. If anyone has a rebuttal or positive review I would be happy to hear. I was ripped off about a year ago this time last year. Once a year is not bad for the numbers I do I guess. You never know though. One pic is very small. She is probably about 20, she told me 21. Not a great looking face, kind of a chunky build, and dark skin. Face gets a downgrade, body looked ok.Pretty sure this is the same girl I posted about in brockton a while back.

DrGolfer
08-25-15, 21:57
Thats her, hair is short now or she had a wig on in your pic. Been posting around these parts for a few weeks.

Pretty sure this is the same girl I posted about in brockton a while back.

ProvCharlie
08-29-15, 14:08
Anyone met this lady before? Thanks.

Fun0410
09-15-15, 21:16
Any body talk with or see a girl by the name Ember who is from the Fall River area? White girl, mid twenties, big titties. Has answered a few of my ads, plenty of pics, and sounds interesting. Any advice?

Raven1950
09-18-15, 10:20
Any body talk with or see a girl by the name Ember who is from the Fall River area? White girl, mid twenties, big titties. Has answered a few of my ads, plenty of pics, and sounds interesting. Any advice?If she's not what you expected, go on to the next. We have all done it.

ProvCharlie
09-18-15, 23:16
Has anyone met with this lady?

DrGolfer
09-19-15, 17:58
She has advertised on BP for years, asking 250. She is down to 100. I am almost ready to take one for the team. My thoughts though as the asking price has tumbled, the product is usually on the same tailspin. Still might do it.

Has anyone met with this lady?

YoungMonger89
09-20-15, 21:33
Hey gents, I just moved down to New Bedford, was a little curious about which of the new be ads where legit. Feel free to pm me and thanks in advance.

Ratatouille123
09-20-15, 22:45
She has advertised on BP for years, asking 250. She is down to 100. I am almost ready to take one for the team. My thoughts though as the asking price has tumbled, the product is usually on the same tailspin. Still might do it.New to site but visited her at her place last week. Apt was ok. BBBJ. That's her in the pics. I'd say 40 ish. Nice be visit no cim. I think I'll try FS.

Yellowfever023
09-21-15, 06:46
New to site but visited her at her place last week. Apt was ok. BBBJ. That's her in the pics. I'd say 40 ish. Nice be visit no cim. I think I'll try FS.Not disputing your experience but I talked to her last week and she stated that everything was covered and she would not budge.

Ratatouille123
09-21-15, 16:11
Not disputing your experience but I talked to her last week and she stated that everything was covered and she would not budge.Not so sure then. I saw her mid week last week. FS is covered. Not sure if something changed.

ProvCharlie
09-26-15, 23:14
Anyone have the opportunity to meet This 24 year old? Looks fantastic.

Yellowfever023
09-27-15, 09:01
Anyone have the opportunity to meet This 24 year old? Looks fantastic.I have not met her but we did chat, price seemed resonable, claims to live alone and BBFS is available.

Fdsa1
09-29-15, 22:03
Saw this ad for 'Mid Night Pleasure' in NB looks delicious; anyone have intel? Indicates that she is hosting- approx location and safety of the hosting?

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cas/5244464816.html

Figure with the tattoo she would be recognizable to someone.

Member #5037
09-30-15, 10:26
Saw this ad for 'Mid Night Pleasure' in NB looks delicious; anyone have intel? Indicates that she is hosting- approx location and safety of the hosting?

Figure with the tattoo she would be recognizable to someone.Since the link you posted is no longer up (surprise, suprise) Were thes pics included in her post? Or did you request them? I don't recall seeing that one.

LuvEmHott
09-30-15, 12:10
Since the link you posted is no longer up (surprise, suprise) Were thes pics included in her post? Or did you request them? I don't recall seeing that one.Haven't seen her but I noticed her ad on BP as well, yes pics were included in posts, google her ph & there are many ads but I could not find any reviews on the other board.

LuvEmHott
09-30-15, 13:02
Found the BP link. You can thank me later lol

http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/fresh-face-to-bp/30700215

Report AdFresh Face to BP - 23.

Posted: Tuesday, September 29,2015 5:25 AM.

Fresh Face to BP - 23.

Enlarge Picture.

Fresh Face to BP - 23.

Enlarge Picture.

Fresh Face to BP - 23.

Enlarge Picture.

Fresh Face to BP - 23.

Enlarge Picture.

Fresh Face to BP - 23.

Enlarge Picture.

Fresh Face to BP - 23.

New here on BP and looking meet a few gentleman that a close and are looking. For a regular thing.

I'm 4"11 about 90 lbs I got nice see breast and tight booty mixed breed. I offer q80 v and fs100 visits.

Member #5037
09-30-15, 17:30
Found the BP link. You can thank me later lol

http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/fresh-face-to-bp/30700215

Report AdFresh Face to BP - 23.

Posted: Tuesday, September 29,2015 5:25 AM.

Fresh Face to BP - 23.

Enlarge Picture.

Fresh Face to BP - 23.

Enlarge Picture.

Fresh Face to BP - 23.

Enlarge Picture.

Fresh Face to BP - 23.

Enlarge Picture.

Fresh Face to BP - 23.

Enlarge Picture.

Fresh Face to BP - 23.

New here on BP and looking meet a few gentleman that a close and are looking. For a regular thing.

I'm 4"11 about 90 lbs I got nice see breast and tight booty mixed breed. I offer q80 v and fs100 visits.I'm not even going to google her number. I'll just call it. Thanks.

Nismogle75
10-01-15, 12:48
Anyone have and intel on this cutie? #ends in 3823.

Fdsa1
10-07-15, 20:28
Just saw this post:

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cas/5257326030.html

Looks amazing but really leery about this being legit. If it was legit I would love to enjoy this! Anyone partake or recognize the number? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Yellowfever023
10-08-15, 09:53
Anyone have and intel on this cutie? #ends in 3823.That is Selina, or that's what she used to go by she is not as attractive in person but don't get me wrong she is still decent looking. She gives a real good BBBJ and swallows every drop. The bad is that she wants 80 for that service, she will drop to 60 but unless she is desperate she will not do it for any less. I think she is a pill user, not an IV drug user. The thing is she has lots of competition in NB and most girls will give the same service for 25 bucks, maybe 30 to swallow.

Fun0410
10-08-15, 18:44
Anybody try her. She has blonde hair, petite, in mid / late thirties it looks. She says she has a place to entertain in NB. Any info?

Ratatouille123
10-09-15, 00:04

Figure with the tattoo she would be recognizable to someone.Toftt. She is ok. South end of nb. I had to ask her age. She seemed young. Prices was reasonable. BBBJ. It was ehhh ok at most. I won't be repeating. Talkative. Really nice girl though. Pics are of her. Hope it helps.

LuvEmHott
10-12-15, 19:47
I'm not even going to google her number. I'll just call it. Thanks.Regretably toftt with this one, the good, she is legit, has a nice little spinner body, tight kitty, gets into it, pics are accurate, private location, damage $, side note- she is an A cup not see as advertised. Face is a 5, the bad, smokes like a chimney, butts everywhere, bad teeth, the place is filthy, the bed is a made up air mattress with grit on it & stank. Noticed men's shoes but we were alone, BBBJ, cg, got nice & wet then the smell from down under started to kick in, pretty tight, trying to pop quickly so move to doggy, pop, gives me toilet paper to clean up, got dressed & got the hell out of there, will not be repeating, still looking for a decent regular with reasonable rates.

Member #5037
10-14-15, 23:13
Regretably toftt with this one, the good, she is legit, has a nice little spinner body, tight kitty, gets into it, pics are accurate, private location, damage $, side note- she is an A cup not see as advertised. Face is a 5, the bad, smokes like a chimney, butts everywhere, bad teeth, the place is filthy, the bed is a made up air mattress with grit on it & stank. Noticed men's shoes but we were alone, BBBJ, cg, got nice & wet then the smell from down under started to kick in, pretty tight, trying to pop quickly so move to doggy, pop, gives me toilet paper to clean up, got dressed & got the hell out of there, will not be repeating, still looking for a decent regular with reasonable rates.Oh boy. Glad in a way I couldn't connect with her. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. But on the other hand thanks for reviewing her and not keeping it to yourself because of the bad experience.

Nismogle75
10-15-15, 12:57
Anyone partake in this in taunton. Says she has her own place. 100 full body rub w / extras. Number ends in 7347.

Fun0410
10-15-15, 17:28
First, a long overdue review of Kira out of Fall River. She has hit my ads for years, I never stooped down to that. I had a weak moment a few weeks ago and finally did the deed. Wow, that was bad. Very short money, but got she is fugly. Cats and dogs and I don't know whatever else running around in that apartment. Not a memorable time to say the least. Keep saying it was short money, but it was so bad!!

The other one Ava, she has hit my ads the last couple weeks. She says mid 30's with dark hair, thin build. I am wondering if anyone has actually met her yet? I will do so, but wanted to see if any info was out there.

Fun0410
10-15-15, 21:21
She is the woman that got busted out of Plymouth, last year I believe. Rub and tug joint. She had a habit back then, the big H. Not sure if she has one now but she lives in a real heavy H area of Taunton. Right at the green. She might be ok, looks pretty good, but the attributes I mentioned keep myself away from her.

Anyone partake in this in taunton. Says she has her own place. 100 full body rub w / extras. Number ends in 7347.

Yellowfever023
10-16-15, 05:50
Anyone partake in this in taunton. Says she has her own place. 100 full body rub w / extras. Number ends in 7347.I met her a few months ago, that pic is old and she does not look as good naked but she delivers as promised and gives good head. Apt is clean and the bldg seemed safe.

Fdsa1
10-16-15, 19:42
Toftt. She is ok. South end of nb. I had to ask her age. She seemed young. Prices was reasonable. BBBJ. It was ehhh ok at most. I won't be repeating. Talkative. Really nice girl though. Pics are of her. Hope it helps.Really appreciate the info! Did the hosting seem safe? South end can get real rough. Daytime or dark appointment?

Ratatouille123
10-17-15, 09:03
Really appreciate the info! Did the hosting seem safe? South end can get real rough. Daytime or dark appointment?It's her place. It's off Brock Ave. It seemed fine during the daytime and yes I do know it can be tough in that area.

JohnnyD789
10-17-15, 14:03
Anyone seen this girl: http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/exotic-tall-busty-blonde/31402400.

"Exciting tall busty blonde available all evening for outcalls. Let's get together for a fun time. 774 xxx 7414.

Poster's age: 23.

Nismogle75
10-22-15, 12:16
Any info? # ends in 6004.

LuvEmHott
10-23-15, 00:13
Any info? # ends in 6004.You don't even have to go beyond this page to find information about her.

Nismogle75
10-23-15, 12:23
You don't even have to go beyond this page to find information about her.Go read them. Yes I saw all the posts. But there isn't one fucking review.

LuvEmHott
10-24-15, 07:41
Go read them. Yes I saw all the posts. But there isn't one fucking review.There's actually 2 on this very page.

Nismogle75
10-26-15, 11:16
There's actually 2 on this very page.Sorry, must have confused it with another one. My bad.

Ho Hunter 328
11-11-15, 20:02
Anyone have any intel on this one?

Fun0410
11-14-15, 22:57
Been hitting my ads for about a month plus now. They are lovers, a couple, but never offer the 2 together. Both in the late twenties to thirty age range. I have pics, decent looks. Anybody have any experience? Been thinking I would try and get the two of them together.

Thor369
11-16-15, 19:18
Any info on this one? She wrote back and included a pic:

Come keep me warm. And wet. W4 m (taunton).

Come lay with me and lets see how warm and wet we can get today what else is there to do I'm sexy brunette thin fun open minded live to lay back be touched all over and and have skilled hands that will make you tingle all over I'm ready and waiting huh.

Werm2011
11-16-15, 20:02
Any info on this one? She wrote back and included a pic:

Come keep me warm. And wet. W4 m (taunton).

Come lay with me and lets see how warm and wet we can get today what else is there to do I'm sexy brunette thin fun open minded live to lay back be touched all over and and have skilled hands that will make you tingle all over I'm ready and waiting huh.Fairly certain that's the same 'massage girl' that is spoken of below. Post 101 and 102. There is more on here about her. Long black hair xxx-7347? Saw her multiple times before she 'went away' and got her own place. Decent BBBJCIMWS. FS avail I think, but I didn't go for that. She will def negotiate.

Do not confuse with a 'Kate' in Taunton. Chunky biker type chick. Blah.

Werm2011
11-17-15, 12:36
Anyone have the opportunity to meet This 24 year old? Looks fantastic.Anyone ever try this one? PM or post.

Fun0410
11-17-15, 13:51
She was the woman that was busted with her boyfriend in Plymouth, massage out of a house. Both heroin addicts at the time. She did some time afterwards. Saw her a couple months ago, around the Taunton Green, little apartment. She wouldn't shut up, and pulled some negotiations after the fact, will not repeat. That pic in post #99 is a good facial photo, body has wear.

Fairly certain that's the same 'massage girl' that is spoken of below. Post 101 and 102. There is more on here about her. Long black hair xxx-7347? Saw her multiple times before she 'went away' and got her own place. Decent BBBJCIMWS. FS avail I think, but I didn't go for that. She will def negotiate.

Do not confuse with a 'Kate' in Taunton. Chunky biker type chick. Blah..

Thor369
11-17-15, 19:08
She was the woman that was busted with her boyfriend in Plymouth, massage out of a house. Both heroin addicts at the time. She did some time afterwards. Saw her a couple months ago, around the Taunton Green, little apartment. She wouldn't shut up, and pulled some negotiations after the fact, will not repeat. That pic in post #99 is a good facial photo, body has wear.

.Thanks for the input guys. I appreciate. I think I'll hold off.

Werm2011
11-18-15, 10:20
I wonder if this one could be real and legit? She could be as she is asking for a ridiculous price for her limited services. Any info? If she negotiates may have to gamble and toftt should she negotiate.

YoungMonger89
11-18-15, 12:58
She's been hitting up my ads, just want to make sure she's not LEO or a waste of time.

Fun0410
11-18-15, 13:24
I have talked to her many times, looks decent, and prices work. I have not seen her because I have reliable info that there is boyfriend or whatever lurking. Not my thing.

She's been hitting up my ads, just want to make sure she's not LEO or a waste of time..

ThwhtKnight
11-18-15, 19:55
Anyone have any intel on this one?

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Do you have her number? I'd be happy to try her out and report back.

JohnnyBoy98
11-19-15, 10:05
I wonder if this one could be real and legit? She could be as she is asking for a ridiculous price for her limited services. Any info? If she negotiates may have to gamble and toftt should she negotiate.Texted this one yesterday. Crazy for thinking she is going to get what she wants for the service she provides. She will go lower not sure how low. Sayshe only does BJ but she will do FS for the $ she's asks. Thing is she does not host. Wants you to meet her on a street in Somerset. Seems like to much work for me and to much of a risk IMO. But if you toftt please report.

Ratatouille123
11-19-15, 10:54
Anyone ever try this one? PM or post.Stay away. Went for a BJ. Place is messy. She stopped a few times. Screamed some guys name to see if he was there. And I swear I thought I heard someone breathing really heavy near the door. One point she said quick hide in the bathroom I said WTF. Ran out. Don't bother not worth it. Be warned.

YoungMonger89
11-19-15, 11:38
Do you have her number? I'd be happy to try her out and report back.She posts BJ ads all the time with the number that ends in 2101.

Werm2011
11-19-15, 17:15
I wonder if this one could be real and legit? She could be as she is asking for a ridiculous price for her limited services. Any info? If she negotiates may have to gamble and toftt.She turned out to be real but I'm not seeing her for what she wants. Also has a history and those issues like 90% of them do. So, if 'you people' stop paying her 80 or 100 dollars for a car date BJ she may have to lower her rate.

Pic is old, but I believe it is her. Found some more recent pics. Good looking girl, but not worth that. Very few are, if any. Especially for a friggin car date.

Ho Hunter 328
11-19-15, 19:29
She turned out to be real but I'm not seeing her for what she wants. Also has a history and those issues like 90% of them do. So, if 'you people' stop paying her 80 or 100 dollars for a car date BJ she may have to lower her rate.

Pic is old, but I believe it is her. Found some more recent pics. Good looking girl, but not worth that. Very few are, if any. Especially for a friggin car date.I really don't get why so many spoil these girls giving them that much for a car date. Even FS in a car I wouldn't go over 60, definitely not over 40 for a BJ. It's not like I'm looking to spend an hour fucking in my car.

Werm2011
11-20-15, 12:14
Texted this one yesterday. Crazy for thinking she is going to get what she wants for the service she provides. She will go lower not sure how low. Sayshe only does BJ but she will do FS for the $ she's asks. Thing is she does not host. Wants you to meet her on a street in Somerset. Seems like to much work for me and to much of a risk IMO. But if you toftt please report.She said she'd go only to 80 to me. Agree with you, not worth it considering all the info. If she hosted. Maybe.

Stay away. Went for a BJ. Place is messy. She stopped a few times. Screamed some guys name to see if he was there. And I swear I thought I heard someone breathing really heavy near the door. One point she said quick hide in the bathroom I said WTF. Ran out. Don't bother not worth it. Be warned.Looking at her FB I bet I know who was on the other side of the door. That 'guy' kind of scared me when I saw the pics. Haha Thanks for the info. Check your PM.

Fun0410
11-20-15, 18:49
I met her for a cardate, yes Somerset. She wanted me to go inside, house down a dark road, told her to pound sand. We did half and half in the car for 60, she said she never does that, but I traveled far. LOL. I never told her where I was coming from. She is a pill popper, fact. She was ok in both the fuck and BJ, nice body, small tits, but I will not go there again. I am not a cardate type of guy. Way to old for that shit, but somehow, they draw me back in.

I wonder if this one could be real and legit? She could be as she is asking for a ridiculous price for her limited services. Any info? If she negotiates may have to gamble and toftt should she negotiate..

Werm2011
11-21-15, 12:22
I met her for a cardate, yes Somerset. She wanted me to go inside, house down a dark road, told her to pound sand. We did half and half in the car for 60, she said she never does that, but I traveled far. LOL. I never told her where I was coming from. She is a pill popper, fact. She was ok in both the fuck and BJ, nice body, small tits, but I will not go there again. I am not a cardate type of guy. Way to old for that shit, but somehow, they draw me back in.

.I hate car dates myself. Avoid them unless things are 100% in my control, which they really aren't unless you're in your own driveway and that's not happening. Sounds like you got your money's worth in any case.

MrGoodTimes
11-25-15, 13:16
Awful time, she wouldn't put her phone down, did nothing she said she would. Will never repeat.

Fun0410
11-25-15, 19:19
I concur on Tracy. Not worth the time nor money. Next.

Awful time, she wouldn't put her phone down, did nothing she said she would. Will never repeat..

Fun0410
12-10-15, 19:08
She has been hitting my ads for a few days now. Its her first rodeo, never answered any ads before, blah blah blah. From Dartmouth, says she does her gig in a camper outsider her place. Says she is about 23 and big ass.

WreckAsaurus
12-11-15, 14:36
She has been hitting my ads for a few days now. Its her first rodeo, never answered any ads before, blah blah blah. From Dartmouth, says she does her gig in a camper outsider her place. Says she is about 23 and big ass.I'll bite the bullet for you, PM me info. (please make a notifying post here when you do, if possible).

Werm2011
12-17-15, 13:57
Been hitting my ads for about a month plus now. They are lovers, a couple, but never offer the 2 together. Both in the late twenties to thirty age range. I have pics, decent looks. Anybody have any experience? Been thinking I would try and get the two of them together.Looks like they have graduated. Anyone try them yet? One looks cute, other one looks like she has issues. They both most likely do but good for bj maybe. 200 for 15? lol Ok. I bet they negotiate when in need.http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-wish-is-our-command/32301087.

Fun0410
12-17-15, 19:16
I have not hit either one of them up. One on the left with the scabs (picking means, well most of you know) has issues. One on the right is very protective. I have emailed with them extensively but the issues I thought they had, well they have. I have pictures of the one on the left, before the downhill move. Too bad. I think they might read the forum. I just mentioned about they should get together, and what do you know. They are together. Way too much action out there right now to dabble in the issues they have.

Looks like they have graduated. Anyone try them yet? One looks cute, other one looks like she has issues. They both most likely do but good for bj maybe. 200 for 15? lol Ok. I bet they negotiate when in need.http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-wish-is-our-command/32301087.

ProvCharlie
12-22-15, 04:10
Has anyone met this young lady. Inviting, TGTBT possibly. She does promise greatest for $ to $$ -- Says she hosts in her NB apartment. Any intel would be appreciated.

Ratatouille123
12-22-15, 16:00
Has anyone met this young lady. Inviting, TGTBT possibly. She does promise greatest for $ to $$ -- Says she hosts in her NB apartment. Any intel would be appreciated.I reviewed her not to long ago, don't go! Horrible time scary time.

Skatar018
01-03-16, 13:07
I have not, but I hit her ad today, wants 60 BBBJ, 100 covered FS, she send the same pic, I live to far away to TOFFT but I would if I were closer.

She's been hitting up my ads, just want to make sure she's not LEO or a waste of time.

https://southcoast.craigslist.org/cas/5385603652.html
Sunday fun - w4m (Fairhaven)
body : skinny height : 4'11" (149cm)
Looking for some nice fun this am well im the girl for u pic for pic flowers are a must!! 774 Five One Zero 21 Zero OnAnyone have info or intel on her?

There maybe some that I missed but I did look here & Googled the number & image but no results.

There is this girl that fits the profile but not sure if it's the same girl.

Called her in a pinch. Cute girl has the goods to be a good provider, but services not adequate for the price and she tried unsuccessfully to hit me with and extra $25 for "incall charge." 120 with no FS which was not clear going in. Hard to think she gets any repeat business for that.
http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/birthday-girlback-in-your-area-contact-this-ad-and-i-guarentee-it-will-be-worth-youre-while/27569694
374894https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=264877

http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-back-in-your-area-so-contact-this-ad-and-i-guarentee-it-will-be-worth-youre-while/27569694

http://jessica.naughtynsexy.com/gallery.htm

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/southcoast/774-992-5274/1/48232

http://www.skipsweb.com/profiles/264877.html

Ratatouille123
01-04-16, 12:03
I have not, but I hit her ad today, wants 60 BBBJ, 100 covered FS, she send the same pic, I live to far away to TOFFT but I would if I were closer.

Anyone have info or intel on her?

There maybe some that I missed but I did look here & Googled the number & image but no results.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=264877

http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-back-in-your-area-so-contact-this-ad-and-i-guarentee-it-will-be-worth-youre-while/27569694

http://www.skipsweb.com/profiles/264877.htmlJust wanted to let you know that I tried hang out with the chick in fairhaven. She said she was in a hotel in fairhaven near the highway. I didn't let her know I knew the area, not many hotels other than by the highway in fairhaven. I said I was wary about LE. And would she come outside to greet me and she said yes. I told her lets hang out and she said when I told her I can get there in about 15-20 min and that's when the convo on her end stopped. So I don't know but I won't try again. Figured I'd update.

Werm2011
01-04-16, 23:26
Just wanted to let you know that I tried hang out with the chick in fairhaven. She said she was in a hotel in fairhaven near the highway. I didn't let her know I knew the area, not many hotels other than by the highway in fairhaven. I said I was wary about LE. And would she come outside to greet me and she said yes. I told her lets hang out and she said when I told her I can get there in about 15-20 min and that's when the convo on her end stopped. So I don't know but I won't try again. Figured I'd update.I spoke to her and she offered FS for what one would expect for a BJ. Seemed fishy to me. Think she is playing games or something else. Ntm LEO is known to play games around that area as well. I'm not pursuing this one either. She was the same chick that had her bf sneaking around as well when she was in NB. At least that was what was reported.

This is not the same chick as Jessica that Skatar mentions a couple posts ago.

CanJockey
01-08-16, 00:03

Anyone have info or intel on her?

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=264877

http://www.skipsweb.com/profiles/264877.htmlTwo different girls. The URL's are of Jessica. Jessica used to host out of FR. She has the best body of any provider that I've spent time with, but she likes to play games. She could make a boat load of money if she did it right.

Fun0410
01-08-16, 19:01
Ok, first go around with Jennifer puts up some caution flags. Setup the arrangement for a meet at her place, a condo in the airport area of New Bedford. Nice area. I get there and text her that I am there, right on time. She had told me she lives there alone, a 23 year old living in a condo alone?? Anyway, she says wait a minute. Whole time I am positioned to see all movement around the whole complex. Its a group of about 6 buildings, I was not given which one was hers. So anyway about a minute after she says give her a minute, a guy comes out of one of the condos and goes to a car and opens the trunk. He kind of is looking around the parking area as I am looking at him. She texts me and tells me the condo to come to. Guess which one? In the mean time he is now back on the porch after fiddling with the mailboxes, just standing there scoping out the parking area. I did not pursue. Just too sketchy. I have some photos and she posted an ad tonight with these photos. Looks great. She started with 200 for an hour, was talked down to 100 for an hour fairly quickly. That was the deal.

CodFisher
01-09-16, 00:29
Ok, first go around with Jennifer puts up some caution flags. Setup the arrangement for a meet at her place, a condo in the airport area of New Bedford. Nice area. I get there and text her that I am there, right on time. She had told me she lives there alone, a 23 year old living in a condo alone?? Anyway, she says wait a minute. Whole time I am positioned to see all movement around the whole complex. Its a group of about 6 buildings, I was not given which one was hers. So anyway about a minute after she says give her a minute, a guy comes out of one of the condos and goes to a car and opens the trunk. He kind of is looking around the parking area as I am looking at him. She texts me and tells me the condo to come to. Guess which one? In the mean time he is now back on the porch after fiddling with the mailboxes, just standing there scoping out the parking area. I did not pursue. Just too sketchy. I have some photos and she posted an ad tonight with these photos. Looks great. She started with 200 for an hour, was talked down to 100 for an hour fairly quickly. That was the deal.Sounds like you made the right call taking a pass.

I have seen that girls pictures under a different name on BP Cape Cod on a pretty regular basis so at least the pics have been around awhile. If it was'nt a LEO setup then maybe you just missed out on a chance to be featured in one of the porno monger videos that pop up every so often LOL.

LuvEmHott
01-09-16, 07:17
Ok, first go around with Jennifer puts up some caution flags. Setup the arrangement for a meet at her place, a condo in the airport area of New Bedford. Nice area. I get there and text her that I am there, right on time. She had told me she lives there alone, a 23 year old living in a condo alone?? Anyway, she says wait a minute. Whole time I am positioned to see all movement around the whole complex. Its a group of about 6 buildings, I was not given which one was hers. So anyway about a minute after she says give her a minute, a guy comes out of one of the condos and goes to a car and opens the trunk. He kind of is looking around the parking area as I am looking at him. She texts me and tells me the condo to come to. Guess which one? In the mean time he is now back on the porch after fiddling with the mailboxes, just standing there scoping out the parking area. I did not pursue. Just too sketchy. I have some photos and she posted an ad tonight with these photos. Looks great. She started with 200 for an hour, was talked down to 100 for an hour fairly quickly. That was the deal.Based on her pics, she is a frequent poster for NB on BP.

CanJockey
01-09-16, 10:37
Based on her pics, she is a frequent poster for NB on BP.She's been reviewed on the other site. She got an ok, that's it.

Fun0410
01-09-16, 11:55
I do not do BP nor even look at it. I am not spending 200 unless its for the whole night. CL, well that's a different story, and she just started hitting my ads recently. NEVER heard from her before, that tells me something about where she is going? Anyway, she does look great but in the short conversation I had with her, her voice has those demons in it. Thanks for the info guys.

She's been reviewed on the other site. She got an ok, that's it.

Eligrn101
01-09-16, 16:49
Does anyone know anything about "massage by Laura" in the NB area? Keep seeing her post on CL.

Fun0410
01-09-16, 16:55
Where do you see her posts, in the Casual Encounters section? I have not seen that before that's why I am asking.

Does anyone know anything about "massage by Laura" in the NB area? Keep seeing her post on CL.

Eligrn101
01-10-16, 10:44
I found it by going to CL Cape Cod. The beauty section. Then entering 'massage' and searching.

Fun0410
01-14-16, 22:54
I will giver her 2 thumbs up. Has rules, like no BJ, no giving her oral. She is 25 with one kid, but looks 18. Real tiny light skinned black girl. No drugs, hosted in a nice quiet place. Settled for 80 for about an hour. Small tits, nice ass, pretty tight. Recommend.

Fun0410
01-14-16, 22:57
Visited her, black woman, probably around 30, a little stocky. Ok rub, she did everything but jack me off. Almost like she was encouraging me to take hold and do it myself. I passed on that. I mean she was even rubbing balls. Took no clothes off. Nice setting, nice person. 60 for an hour. In new beige

I found it by going to CL Cape Cod. The beauty section. Then entering 'massage' and searching..

YoungMonger89
01-25-16, 16:51
I've been looking all day posted 2 ads and nada. It looks like everyone is snowed in LOL.

Fun0410
01-25-16, 20:26
I think I quenched their thirst last week, more liked filled there pockets. It was rocking last week with 20 something year olds. Some real new blood. Good to see a little replenishment. Keep posting they will hit. 2 real gems I connected with and 2 duds. Fun, fun, fun.

I've been looking all day posted 2 ads and nada. It looks like everyone is snowed in LOL..

Young Prince1
01-29-16, 01:30
Does anyone know anything about "massage by Laura" in the NB area? Keep seeing her post on CL.I reviewed this woman a long time ago. Post number 3888 in the Boston non Asian thread. Not worth seeing at all don't bother. I heard she now goes ballistic if you even Dare to inquire about extras via phone / text.

Fun0410
01-29-16, 14:08
She had my balls in her hands and was playing around, I was at full mast, no doubt I was excited. It ended. I inquired nothing and I departed at half mast. There was no nastiness to her but it ended just like I explained. A little pre investigation I already knew she was shacked up with an older guy in that residence. Very nice apartment, with side room with table. Guy is quite a bit older. I didn't talk about it.

I reviewed this woman a long time ago. Post number 3888 in the Boston non Asian thread. Not worth seeing at all don't bother. I heard she now goes ballistic if you even Dare to inquire about extras via phone / text.

Fun0410
01-29-16, 14:14
Exactly how it happened with me, but I did not feel anything happening on her part, and she saw I was interested, so I did not push the issue. My issue, my problem, I guess. I never saw her post, from your review she been around for a while I guess. I never look in the Boston section because not interested in that kind of travel. Should have.

I reviewed this woman a long time ago. Post number 3888 in the Boston non Asian thread. Not worth seeing at all don't bother. I heard she now goes ballistic if you even Dare to inquire about extras via phone / text.

Fun0410
02-16-16, 16:26
If you have contact info for a no problems provider in this area, I will pass along her cell. She is an attractive girl, not as big of an ass as she says she has. Perky tits, a little baby fat, her talent overall is average, but the young body quite often works for many. I see no drug issues but she is texting me like a jonesing bit**. With her, you need to stand up to her, make the deal clear, and stand firm. Nice kid, average provider. Her pic is posted in my earlier post.

She has been hitting my ads for a few days now. Its her first rodeo, never answered any ads before, blah blah blah. From Dartmouth, says she does her gig in a camper outsider her place. Says she is about 23 and big ass..

YoungMonger89
02-25-16, 10:00
Just saw her and I agree cute face nice kid poor to average service, honestly if her bedroom game was a little bit better she'd be a great regular hookup.

If you have contact info for a no problems provider in this area, I will pass along her cell. She is an attractive girl, not as big of an ass as she says she has. Perky tits, a little baby fat, her talent overall is average, but the young body quite often works for many. I see no drug issues but she is texting me like a jonesing bit**. With her, you need to stand up to her, make the deal clear, and stand firm. Nice kid, average provider. Her pic is posted in my earlier post.

Fun0410
03-08-16, 20:27
I take a couple week foreign excursion and it goes silent in here?? Whats going on out there, anything fun??

LuvEmHott
03-09-16, 13:12
Hit up my ad, gave name of Jasmine Arruda.

Thanks.

Fun0410
03-09-16, 17:37
If you ever meet her have her do a rap for you? She is a night club rapper, or wannabe. Was at one time at least. She is very average looking, couple kids, but body is ok. Small chest, ok ass. She was open for everything I recall, but no way anal. She was short money I remember, probably gave her 100 for a couple hours. Sketchy past, but not a bad time. A little street in her game though.

Hit up my ad, gave name of Jasmine Arruda.

Thanks..

LuvEmHott
03-15-16, 00:18
If you ever meet her have her do a rap for you? She is a night club rapper, or wannabe. Was at one time at least. She is very average looking, couple kids, but body is ok. Small chest, ok ass. She was open for everything I recall, but no way anal. She was short money I remember, probably gave her 100 for a couple hours. Sketchy past, but not a bad time. A little street in her game though.

.Met up with her, yes she is a hot shit, but you should've told me not the girl pictured & she has a missing tooth or 2 & far less than average looking, thankfully she is clean & safe, everything covered, she is tight, doggie till we both popped, brought her back home, not a repeat for me. She does have a talent for writing poetry / rap.

Fun0410
03-15-16, 10:47
Sure looks like her to me, but it has been a while, and like everything my memory might have faded. The missing teeth I don't remember either, but will take your word on it. On Craigslist my friend, that IS average looking. At least as my memory serves me. No intent, but sorry about the mislead.

Met up with her, yes she is a hot shit, but you should've told me not the girl pictured & she has a missing tooth or 2 & far less than average looking, thankfully she is clean & safe, everything covered, she is tight, doggie till we both popped, brought her back home, not a repeat for me. She does have a talent for writing poetry / rap..

Peteycam
03-18-16, 17:21
I was wondering if anyone knew this one. Answered ad and texted but just didn't feel right. New Bedford goes by Selena?

CanJockey
03-18-16, 22:26
I was wondering if anyone knew this one. Answered ad and texted but just didn't feel right. New Bedford goes by Selena?She is real and gives a good BJ. Good Luck.

ProvCharlie
03-23-16, 21:47
Has anyone met this lady?

MisterChop911
03-23-16, 22:52
Hey guys, first time posting out here. I'm in the military so I move all over but this has been a great site and community! I posted an ad recently on CL and had a hit from a 30 year old divorced mother of 2 (of course, right? We've discussed an arranged amount as a fixed income and she seems like she is new to this.

I'm not new to this and think I can spot an amateur if I see one.

I've told her she's got some competition from other "applicants" because I'm picking one lady to be the recipient of my $$.

Tonight she said I can come over to her place in Franklin, MA area tomorrow morning.

I've never found a girl this way before (usually I'm pretty safe with reviewed providers, etc). Here's some pics. Anyone seen this woman before? Is she truly an amateur? I hope so!

Dgnrt
03-24-16, 01:28
Hey guys, first time posting out here. I'm in the military so I move all over but this has been a great site and community! I posted an ad recently on CL and had a hit from a 30 year old divorced mother of 2 (of course, right? We've discussed an arranged amount as a fixed income and she seems like she is new to this.

I'm not new to this and think I can spot an amateur if I see one.

I've told her she's got some competition from other "applicants" because I'm picking one lady to be the recipient of my $$.

Tonight she said I can come over to her place in Franklin, MA area tomorrow morning.

I've never found a girl this way before (usually I'm pretty safe with reviewed providers, etc). Here's some pics. Anyone seen this woman before? Is she truly an amateur? I hope so!The pics did not load to the page.

MisterChop911
03-24-16, 06:33
The pics did not load to the page.Damn, I'll fix that! They should be here now. Didn't realize there were size restrictions.

Gafgaf88
03-25-16, 16:02
Damn, I'll fix that! They should be here now. Didn't realize there were size restrictions.This woman does not look like she is a 30 year old mother of 2. Not nearly enough stress lines, to say the least. I'd be carful.

ThwhtKnight
03-31-16, 09:47
Has anyone actually ever gotten back a response after replying to this ad:

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cas/5516336088.html

27, mixed BBW.

Cum **** on Birth control.

Reeeealllly love hung and / or over thick men.

Extremely alcohol /420 friendly (prefer them with play).

DDF (you be too).

44 ee.

Fat round ass.

Extremely tight pussy that needs a good stretching.

Kinky freak.

Can't host.

Car unreliable at the time being.

Love the sense of being taken advantage of while drunk, stoned, on mind altering substance.

More pics available through email.

Shoot me an email.

Change subject to "kinky freak" to weed out spam, thanks.

Who's taking ny holes tonight / this morning?

Its Thursday March 31,2016.

If this is still up, I'm still looking. If I don't respond right away, may be taking a nap.

It sounds like fun and I've seen it posted more than once but I don't know if its real or not.

LuvEmHott
04-01-16, 18:41
Anyone familiar with this one in the south end of NB?

TIA.

ProvCharlie
04-03-16, 00:37
Anyone Meet with this woman in NB. Thanks.

Souths 9
04-06-16, 20:05
Just saw her and I agree cute face nice kid poor to average service, honestly if her bedroom game was a little bit better she'd be a great regular hookup.She has answered just about every ad I have posted in the NB section, sends that same picture. I finally met up with her last week for a BBBJ in my car. I thought she looked thinner and better in person than she does in the picture. Service was good, and I repeated a few days later for the same thing. . 4 each time and I will keep her in my rotation and see her again when I am down in that area.

Fun0410
04-12-16, 17:52
A Coralee out of New Bedford I saw about a week ago, early 30's. She had me at her place. Pretty good and short money. A little chunky but was into it. A Stephanie from Fall River, mid 40's, walked to the door and turned around. Asking price was bear bottom, but still didn't partake.

WreckAsaurus
04-14-16, 14:01

.Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was in financial straits due to a family emergency. Just saw her. Decent service, very nice and accommodating. Clean. Car date is in a slightly busy place but nothing that can't be worked around. She keeps an eye out and is smart about timing. Even then, if you think you have a better place for a car date, let her know. Thanks for the reference.

MustRelax
04-16-16, 18:45
About to TOFTT in next 30 minutes. Anybody? Anybody?

Werm2011
04-16-16, 20:28
About to TOFTT in next 30 minutes. Anybody? Anybody?She has been reviewed and is legit. She cancelled on me for a BJ a year ago and that was it for me. Looks like she has aged 10 years by that pic.

Zinni
04-16-16, 20:49
About to TOFTT in next 30 minutes. Anybody? Anybody?How did it go? I was emailing with her about a week ago, set something up and then at the last minute she emailed me asking if we could do it tomorrow because it was getting late. Seemed a little odd, maybe a regular called?

Wiley Doge
04-21-16, 09:19
Anyone familiar with this one in the south end of NB?

TIA.I got a reply to an email I sent after seeing her CL ad as follows:

"Hello sweetie I am available to host or do a car date. I live in the south end of New Bedford. I aim to pleasure and please and I respect my safety and discretion as well as yours. Donations are 115 a session full service and I'd like to think of myself as very accommodating. My only limit is no anal. I am available to contact or meet either now or later. Contact me back if this interests you. ".

She sent the same pic you posted and an additional face pic (she's pretty). I am waiting for her to respond to a few questions, but I might TOFTT if no-one else has experience that they want to share.

Stay Tuned.

WTD.

MustRelax
04-24-16, 15:41
How did it go? I was emailing with her about a week ago, set something up and then at the last minute she emailed me asking if we could do it tomorrow because it was getting late. Seemed a little odd, maybe a regular called?I did not follow through. Found some social media on her and seems she was getting threats from former bf / pimp whatever. Do not need the drama.

MustRelax
04-24-16, 15:53
Met this little spinner a year ago in Taunton. Saw her recently in FR and she looked a lot better after a state sponsored vacation. I lost her digits and would love to meet up with her again. Do not want to post even her first name but it is a strippers name and also her real name. If anyone has some digits please help a brother out. Met her through CL but she walks also.

Werm2011
04-26-16, 14:15
Tainton. Nice girl no rush at all. Atmosphere 1. 5/10. Typical issues 95% of them seem have on CL. 40 BBBJ . Any more details PM.

You people need to stop telling these girls about this site. What's to be gained by it? smh

Fun0410
04-26-16, 18:24
I made the mistake before of posting a review about a woman that just started playing. I was her first, so there was no doubts who it came from. I had to change my screen name because the woman knew it was me and was harassing me, my work, and too close to family. Now I wait until I see someone else's review up before I post.

Tainton. Nice girl no rush at all. Atmosphere 1. 5/10. Typical issues 95% of them seem have on CL. 40 BBBJ . Any more details PM.

You people need to stop telling these girls about this site. What's to be gained by it? smh

Souths 9
04-26-16, 20:57
I made the mistake before of posting a review about a woman that just started playing. I was her first, so there was no doubts who it came from. I had to change my screen name because the woman knew it was me and was harassing me, my work, and too close to family. Now I wait until I see someone else's review up before I post.Same thing just happened to me, I posted a review in Boston BP section, the next day the girl is texting me, knew it was me. Now I can't see her anymore. Mums the word.

Souths 9
04-26-16, 21:00

You people need to stop telling these girls about this site. What's to be gained by it? smhSaw her a few weeks ago, she hits all my ads. Nice girl, . 6 for BBBJ, kept trying to upsell me with sob stories. She now texts me daily even though I don't respond. Average looks, she's missing some teeth though. Won't repeat unless I'm desperate.

Souths 9
04-26-16, 21:02
Anyone know this one? She responded to an ad I posted.

ThwhtKnight
04-27-16, 08:24
Anyone know this one? She responded to an ad I posted.I wish I did, she looks cute. Good find man and good luck.

Fun0410
04-27-16, 18:57
Can't host and has bargain prices. Did her in the car once, body is that of a woman who had a few kids, not tight. I had got a report that she has demons so I never repeated, that and I don't like cardates. She was into it though and it was short money. Very easy to setup and open to most. Not a ripoff.

Anyone know this one? She responded to an ad I posted.

Fun0410
04-27-16, 23:00
She is going by Summer these days, hit couple of my ads today. Changing of names puts up red flags, but she was no problems with me.

Can't host and has bargain prices. Did her in the car once, body is that of a woman who had a few kids, not tight. I had got a report that she has demons so I never repeated, that and I don't like cardates. She was into it though and it was short money. Very easy to setup and open to most. Not a ripoff.

Werm2011
04-28-16, 00:25
She is going by Summer these days, hit couple of my ads today. Changing of names puts up red flags, but she was no problems with me.She gave me two other names. LOL Felt like an old lady bod? Damn. Another one most likely gets crossed off. How are her sucking skills? Car dates I'm done with as well. Though one of these weeks it will be warm enough to take them to the beach. Demons I have come to expect these days so that's not a deal breaker for me. How old is she anyway? One pic she looked 20 and another 30.

Werm2011
04-28-16, 17:45
Saw her a few weeks ago, she hits all my ads. Nice girl, . 6 for BBBJ, kept trying to upsell me with sob stories. She now texts me daily even though I don't respond. Average looks, she's missing some teeth though. Won't repeat unless I'm desperate.The teeth weren't nearly as distracting as all the pick marks on her face and body, imo. Oh well.

Here is a different one. Anyone know her?

Fun0410
04-28-16, 18:45
I would say she is approximately 32-36. She was thin, skin was kind of loose, she was a trooper, she sucked hard, jumped on top, turned over on the side, stuck her head down into the front floor board to get her ass up, she did everything I asked. This was a while back. She arrived on time, was not nervy or jittery, was fine to talk to.

She gave me two other names. LOL Felt like an old lady bod? Damn. Another one most likely gets crossed off. How are her sucking skills? Car dates I'm done with as well. Though one of these weeks it will be warm enough to take them to the beach. Demons I have come to expect these days so that's not a deal breaker for me. How old is she anyway? One pic she looked 20 and another 30..

Werm2011
04-28-16, 19:12
I would say she is approximately 32-36. She was thin, skin was kind of loose, she was a trooper, she sucked hard, jumped on top, turned over on the side, stuck her head down into the front floor board to get her ass up, she did everything I asked. This was a while back. She arrived on time, was not nervy or jittery, was fine to talk to.

.Bah. Too old to bang. LOL Thanks. Maybe a BJ if the price is right at some point.

Souths 9
05-03-16, 22:48
Bah. Too old to bang. LOL Thanks. Maybe a BJ if the price is right at some point.Thank you all for the intel, I ended up meeting up with her for a BBBJ car date for 40. The service was good, her picture is real although it is a few years old. I'd guess she's about 40, she's thin but not tight, definitely has kids, small bees. She's a really cool girl, no rush and nice to talk to. I was glad I made the trip, not sure I'll see her again but I'll save her number just in case.

Fun0410
05-08-16, 17:12
For the past couple weeks a 30 yo Filipina from NB has been hitting my ads. Looks nice, big tits, shorty, a little chunky, but very doable. Anybody have any experience with her?

Ratatouille123
05-09-16, 00:31
For the past couple weeks a 30 yo Filipina from NB has been hitting my ads. Looks nice, big tits, shorty, a little chunky, but very doable. Anybody have any experience with her?We played phone tag but nothing so far cause our times didn't match up. Let me know how it goes if you go.

ThwhtKnight
05-11-16, 08:26
For the past couple weeks a 30 yo Filipina from NB has been hitting my ads. Looks nice, big tits, shorty, a little chunky, but very doable. Anybody have any experience with her?Man, I love asian women. If Brockton isn't too far from you I have a really petite utr girl who gives great bbj I can trade.

JSmithX71
05-13-16, 16:19
Anyone know this one? She responded to an ad I posted.I met her. Very friendly and very real. I put her on my list. Email me for more details. She is worth it.

YoungMonger89
05-16-16, 21:35
I dreamed the brunette answered my ad but refused to do an outcall. Her friend was willing to do the outcall. Inital quote was 0. 7 talked her down to 0. 4 for a BJ. All in all a great time, will repeat heck may even try the two girl. Pm for deetails.

ThwhtKnight
05-21-16, 18:12
We played phone tag but nothing so far cause our times didn't match up. Let me know how it goes if you go.I met up with her the other day and while she's pretty butch and borderline bbw she was super nice and the sex was fantastic. And although it sounds like a letter from pent house where you roll your eyes at it she seriously didn't want the donation afterwards. She said she's going to be out of state for a wedding but when she gets back I'll be meetinmg her again for sure.

Thanks for sharing the info Fun.

Werm2011
06-01-16, 12:04
This might be the same chick YM89 posted about below? Not sure. Anyway she gave a real good slow BBBJCIM and was very agreeable with all requests including Russian and sucking of the nads. 50 bucks. Incall messy place in NB. Would prob repeat. She doesn't have any demons or issues, either! LOL just kidding. The pic is probably her, but a couple years old and she no longer has a flat stomach. C-cup. Bit of a mama belly. Mid to late 20's. Def wants to please.

Renagade
06-02-16, 07:48
This might be the same chick YM89 posted about below? Not sure. Anyway she gave a real good slow BBBJCIM and was very agreeable with all requests including Russian and sucking of the nads. 50 bucks. Incall messy place in NB. Would prob repeat. She doesn't have any demons or issues, either! LOL just kidding. The pic is probably her, but a couple years old and she no longer has a flat stomach. C-cup. Bit of a mama belly. Mid to late 20's. Def wants to please.Was she strictly a blo and go or was she game for more?

Werm2011
06-02-16, 16:55
Was she strictly a blo and go or was she game for more?She is full service as well. I think she wanted a hundred a half hour but don't quote me on that.

Krappenschitz
06-03-16, 00:46
She hit up my ad today, might see her this weekend. Found her facebook and a lot of drug related arrests under her name. Think I should stay away unless anyone has a good report. (Never mentioned any donation).

Damn, I'll fix that! They should be here now. Didn't realize there were size restrictions.

Krappenschitz
06-03-16, 02:00
Did you actually see her? I put her number in fb and it came up with a guy so a red flag went off for me.

This might be the same chick YM89 posted about below? Not sure. Anyway she gave a real good slow BBBJCIM and was very agreeable with all requests including Russian and sucking of the nads. 50 bucks. Incall messy place in NB. Would prob repeat. She doesn't have any demons or issues, either! LOL just kidding. The pic is probably her, but a couple years old and she no longer has a flat stomach. C-cup. Bit of a mama belly. Mid to late 20's. Def wants to please.

Renagade
06-03-16, 08:41
She is full service as well. I think she wanted a hundred a half hour but don't quote me on that.I can deal with that. That's typical. Thanks.

Souths 9
06-03-16, 21:35
Did you actually see her? I put her number in fb and it came up with a guy so a red flag went off for me.I met up with her as well, same deal, BJ 50 at her place in NB. She replied to my ad and sent me a bunch of nude pics. I asked her about the # coming up as a guy, that is her bf, he knows what she is doing and he is ok with it, they have that type of relationship. Her fb can be found through his. More is available, I might repeat.

SwimSays
06-03-16, 22:01
This might be the same chick YM89 posted about below? Not sure. Anyway she gave a real good slow BBBJCIM and was very agreeable with all requests including Russian and sucking of the nads. 50 bucks. Incall messy place in NB. Would prob repeat. She doesn't have any demons or issues, either! LOL just kidding. The pic is probably her, but a couple years old and she no longer has a flat stomach. C-cup. Bit of a mama belly. Mid to late 20's. Def wants to please.Def same Meahgan as YM89's post. Here are some pics she sent me with matching bed frame and red window curtains. Going to get some eyes on her, wish me luck LOL!

SwimSays
06-04-16, 02:15
Def same Meahgan as YM89's post. Here are some pics she sent me with matching bed frame and red window curtains. Going to get some eyes on her, wish me luck LOL!This one is going to flair up and burn out quick. Be smart around this one why'all.

AlwaysPlaying
06-04-16, 09:40
Def same Meahgan as YM89's post. Here are some pics she sent me with matching bed frame and red window curtains. Going to get some eyes on her, wish me luck LOL!Met with her last week. She was great and wouldn't mind taking advantage of a full service visit but under different circumstances. I arrived at an old beat up tenament in a busy area of the city. Entered directly into a bedroom from the door. Large she's blocking rest of place with what sounded like multiple people in it. She was good 60 for a nice long slow BBBJ. Not rushed just hearing what I assumed was her bf in the next room gets nerve racking. Defenetly not private or discreet. He even exited the building right after me.

ThwhtKnight
06-04-16, 16:16
She hit up my ad today, might see her this weekend. Found her facebook and a lot of drug related arrests under her name. Think I should stay away unless anyone has a good report. (Never mentioned any donation).I'd check her out what's her #?

SwimSays
06-04-16, 21:36
I'd check her out what's her #?She's posting on BP now: http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-pettite-naughty-but-sweet/34855913.

508XXX3164.

Krappenschitz
06-04-16, 22:50
Not sure if I am allowed to post here, so I sent it privately.

Excellent choice.

A2

I'd check her out what's her #?

SheSmokesCrack
06-05-16, 08:06
I reviewed her not to long ago, don't go! Horrible time scary time.

She has been hitting my ads for a few days now. Its her first rodeo, never answered any ads before, blah blah blah. From Dartmouth, says she does her gig in a camper outsider her place. Says she is about 23 and big ass.Where are you posting ads? On CL? The girls hit you up?

Krappenschitz
06-05-16, 13:38
Where are you posting ads? On CL? The girls hit you up?Craigslist casual encounters is where I have the most hits. There are a ton of men looking for other men or other women. You will get hits from women, also a lot of bots / spam. Every once in a while there's a woman posting for me that is real. Have had luck both ways hitting ads and getting my ad hit. I usually post on the Providence page but you can search nearby areas easily.

YoungMonger89
06-06-16, 07:49
To all the guys posting that's Meghan, she's got a boost ad up with all the picks and the same number. Long story short I haven't seen her but her and Zoe got into a fight. Pour one out for the loss of the twofer 1. But the reason why I'm posting is to strongly advise using a rubber with either of them.

KingSunshine
06-06-16, 08:00
To all the guys posting that's Meghan, she's got a boost ad up with all the picks and the same number. Long story short I haven't seen her but her and Zoe got into a fight. Pour one out for the loss of the twofer 1. But the reason why I'm posting is to strongly advise using a rubber with either of them.Good advice. I'm going to tell you to Google Coconut Oil and whatever you have that you think you got from them. Coconut oil is a white food, so it stimulates repair of the body. Might take 6 months of consistency, but they say it works. I saw a Shaman a long time ago, and this is what he told me so I figured I'd pass it on.

PM if you got any questions.

Renagade
06-06-16, 10:15
Was she strictly a blo and go or was she game for more?

She is full service as well. I think she wanted a hundred a half hour but don't quote me on that.

She's posting on BP now: http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-pettite-naughty-but-sweet/34855913.

508XXX3164.I guess that answers that.

Nathan1960
06-06-16, 14:09
She has been hitting my post for a couple of days. Has anyone seen her? She does car dates does not host. Last three digits are 246.

Fun0410
06-06-16, 18:11
She is no problems, better than average looks. Body bears the aftermath of having a child. She does. Reasonable in what she asks for and have had no problems. She can be counted on being there when plans have been made. Not sure how long she will be around. I giver her 2 thumbs up.

She has been hitting my post for a couple of days. Has anyone seen her? She does car dates does not host. Last three digits are 246.

YoungMonger89
06-07-16, 07:41
Thanks, I'm still clean and Zoe's more paranoid about using a cover than everyone else I've seen, but she did have a few stories of Meghan engaging in some of risky behavior. Long story short I don't trust either of them. Just my 2 cents.

Good advice. I'm going to tell you to Google Coconut Oil and whatever you have that you think you got from them. Coconut oil is a white food, so it stimulates repair of the body. Might take 6 months of consistency, but they say it works. I saw a Shaman a long time ago, and this is what he told me so I figured I'd pass it on.

PM if you got any questions.

Souths 9
06-26-16, 10:31
Anyone Meet with this woman in NB. Thanks.Apologies for the late review, she is legit, that picture is real but she is a lot older looking in person, probably around 50 years old. BBBJCIM for 50, a decent time but overall I wouldn't repeat, she was a little too old for me and there are better options in the area.

Souths 9
06-26-16, 10:32
She is no problems, better than average looks. Body bears the aftermath of having a child. She does. Reasonable in what she asks for and have had no problems. She can be counted on being there when plans have been made. Not sure how long she will be around. I giver her 2 thumbs up.I agree 100%, 2 thumbs way up for her.

Fun0410
07-04-16, 13:11
Any body have any information on LilLori? About 30 yo from New Bedford. Looks like a nice body and reasonable.

LuvEmHott
07-04-16, 14:19
Any body have any information on LilLori? About 30 yo from New Bedford. Looks like a nice body and reasonable.She responded to an ad of mine once.

I believe this is also her, she does post on backpage & occasionally has a better pic showing more of her face, if you dig enough you will find the ads. I didn't partake, it was a pass for me, based on the better pic. I doubt she is as young as 30 & she had crazy eyes LOL. She also posts 2 girls as well.

http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/luscious-layna/34696215

Fun0410
07-04-16, 15:02
That is actually another little lori that I have seen. Short blond about 40, saw her in her male friends apartment. Cheap but I will not return. I could be mistaken, but that pic from BP, I been actually in that position before I did what I did, and it wasn't take a pic. The girl I am talking about has used that email nickname also, lillori also. I have another pic of the girl I posted about, it has her face, does not look like the lillori in the BP ad. Her first email to me said she was tall also, lillori in that pic, pint size. Not her. They could be working in tandem though I guess.

She responded to an ad of mine once.

I believe this is also her, she does post on backpage & occasionally has a better pic showing more of her face, if you dig enough you will find the ads. I didn't partake, it was a pass for me, based on the better pic. I doubt she is as young as 30 & she had crazy eyes LOL. She also posts 2 girls as well.

http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/luscious-layna/34696215.

VanillaPorter
07-09-16, 13:30
This one hit one of my ads. Name on the email is Letty, says she's from FR. Does it look familiar to anyone?

Fun0410
07-09-16, 18:12
What a life story she has. Dead fish is what my opinion is on her. Definitely not a repeat. Kind of a "different" type girl. She is not a thief or a bad apple, just not fun. Body has some wear and tear, has had a multiple number of kids. Not good looking, but you can see that from her pic. She was fairly cheap if I recall, 80 for an hour or so. My opinion on the matter.

This one hit one of my ads. Name on the email is Letty, says she's from FR. Does it look familiar to anyone?

LuvEmHott
07-09-16, 20:24
What a life story she has. Dead fish is what my opinion is on her. Definitely not a repeat. Kind of a "different" type girl. She is not a thief or a bad apple, just not fun. Body has some wear and tear, has had a multiple number of kids. Not good looking, but you can see that from her pic. She was fairly cheap if I recall, 80 for an hour or so. My opinion on the matter.I had the exact opposite experience. Must be a YMMV. Does indeed have quite a life story & not a good one. Nice girl. She was a total freak with me. Almost 2 hrs of pounding in multiple positions, on furniture you name it lmao. Gives a great bbbjtccimws. She's quite the freak when she gets into it. She needs her ADD meds. She's petite but has baby damage in belly. Smells of smoke. Outcall / car date only. Not much else to tell.

Fun0410
07-10-16, 18:07
Its called get them medicated or without meds, night and day. I could tell she was itchy from the get go, dragging like. I should have ended it then but it took so long to setup. I saw her very early in her career. She was at first just looking for someone to chat with, just feeling out if she had the guts to follow through. Not a bad girl, but a yoyo is what she seems to be, I had the low, you had the high. Glad it worked out for you.

I had the exact opposite experience. Must be a YMMV. Does indeed have quite a life story & not a good one. Nice girl. She was a total freak with me. Almost 2 hrs of pounding in multiple positions, on furniture you name it lmao. Gives a great bbbjtccimws. She's quite the freak when she gets into it. She needs her ADD meds. She's petite but has baby damage in belly. Smells of smoke. Outcall / car date only. Not much else to tell.

Fun0410
07-10-16, 18:09
I think she got my hand, I want some gravy for its usage. There is more room in there. LOL.

Its called get them medicated or without meds, night and day. I could tell she was itchy from the get go, dragging like. I should have ended it then but it took so long to setup. I saw her very early in her career. She was at first just looking for someone to chat with, just feeling out if she had the guts to follow through. Not a bad girl, but a yoyo is what she seems to be, I had the low, you had the high. Glad it worked out for you.

Fun0410
08-03-16, 18:59
I have similar pic, and a couple body pics. She is only available for a very short window during the day. Unfortunately for me, I cannot work it out during that time period. Wish I could give you a review, she looks like a dandy.

From FR area, Claims she's never done this, needs $$, has been with bf for 9 yrs blah blah blah but uses a texting app.

TIA.

ThwhtKnight
08-04-16, 08:40
From FR area, Claims she's never done this, needs $$, has been with bf for 9 yrs blah blah blah but uses a texting app.

TIA.Man, I'd hit that in a heart beat. Good luck!

Skatar018
08-04-16, 09:18
Is the amount correct, she want $200?

TIA.

Fun0410
08-04-16, 21:28
We had an agreement for FS at 130, hours time. I then found out her window was itsy bitsy. Couldn't do it. She hit another one of my ads this morning. I didn't even bother, new pic though, just as nice.

Skatar018
08-05-16, 02:18
Is it me or is that post by LuvEmHott gone?

Originally Posted by LuvEmHott View Original Post
From FR area, Claims she's never done this, needs $$, has been with bf for 9 yrs blah blah blah but uses a texting app. TIA.

Fun0410
08-05-16, 16:57
It is gone, a little sketchy, but this is the internet.

Is it me or is that post by LuvEmHott gone?

LuvEmHott
08-05-16, 19:09
It is gone, a little sketchy, but this is the internet.Clear your inbox.

Fun0410
08-06-16, 16:40
And my inbox is cleared.

Clear your inbox.

Fun0410
08-20-16, 19:05
Anybody have any info on this girl, Lexi? She says she is new to the area, can host, and cheap money. She posted and ad I responded to, not something I do often.

Fun0410
09-13-16, 19:15
I have seen her and reviewed her here, never a good time. Just no effort on her part at all. I love the body and if she gave a little effort I would partake again. Any recent experience with her guys?

YoungMonger89
09-14-16, 08:29
YMMV, she txts me daily to hook up but yeah, dead fish for sure. She keeps txting me from new numbers too.

I have seen her and reviewed her here, never a good time. Just no effort on her part at all. I love the body and if she gave a little effort I would partake again. Any recent experience with her guys?

LuvEmHott
09-14-16, 11:59
YMMV, she txts me daily to hook up but yeah, dead fish for sure. She keeps txting me from new numbers too.Is this the one that does car dates in Dartmouth?

Fun0410
09-14-16, 19:50
I will refrain from temptations seeing I have been down that road too many times. You know her sister, who she lives with, hit my ads first. At least that was the pic that was sent. Plans kept falling through with her and I. A few weeks after I backed off pursuit, little sister hit my ad, and eventually I hit her. I guess the kid could have been playing games, but I have her pic, and fb says its her.

Is this the one that does car dates in Dartmouth?

Werm2011
09-14-16, 20:10
I will refrain from temptations seeing I have been down that road too many times. You know her sister, who she lives with, hit my ads first. At least that was the pic that was sent. Plans kept falling through with her and I. A few weeks after I backed off pursuit, little sister hit my ad, and eventually I hit her. I guess the kid could have been playing games, but I have her pic, and fb says its her.Too many games from them. They either disappear or change plans and want you to run around when they or she promises incall at the house then it changes to car date miles away from agreed upon location. Not worth the hassle even tho past reviews weren't horrible. Another PITA.

LuvEmHott
09-14-16, 21:29
Too many games from them. They either disappear or change plans and want you to run around when they or she promises incall at the house then it changes to car date miles away from agreed upon location. Not worth the hassle even tho past reviews weren't horrible. Another PITA.How does the sister look? LOL & yes she is a pia to meet, I hate car dates. On the plus side she's cheap & tight

YoungMonger89
09-15-16, 08:29
Didn't know her sister answers ads, might have to see if they'll play together.

I will refrain from temptations seeing I have been down that road too many times. You know her sister, who she lives with, hit my ads first. At least that was the pic that was sent. Plans kept falling through with her and I. A few weeks after I backed off pursuit, little sister hit my ad, and eventually I hit her. I guess the kid could have been playing games, but I have her pic, and fb says its her.

Fun0410
09-15-16, 09:55
Her sister has not hit an ad of mine since before the holidays, last year. I got into some small talk with Jade and it there was no indication that she knew anything about her sister playing. It was always, if we used her place, how could we do it without her sister knowing.

Didn't know her sister answers ads, might have to see if they'll play together.

Werm2011
09-15-16, 10:40
How does the sister look? LOL & yes she is a pia to meet, I hate car dates. On the plus side she's cheap & tightI don't know what her sister looks like. And as noted below it seemed to me that her sister had to leave the house before Jade would let you come over. Like you I'm done with fucking car dates. I don't like them. Twice Jade told me I could go over her house and then tried to turn it into a car date. That's when I said fuck this I'm done with your bs.