PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

The Big G
03-16-18, 22:37
I've seen her a couple of times. We didn't actually meet via CL or BP either. She gave a good sloppy BJ and could FK for a bit but after she was finished her heart and body just wasn't into it and said I'm done, you can finish if you want. WTF is that about? Said she did anal but never got the chance. Saw some recent social media posts and have decided I won't be hooking up with her any more. You can PM me for details if you want.

She's been around. NB, FR, Swansea, RI, etc.

Trisha?

Any info on this one? I can't find anything aside from the one posting.

Cross posted in Providence forum.

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/508-718-9...=9191957193427

JastempRI
03-18-18, 19:16
I've seen her a couple of times. We didn't actually meet via CL or BP either. She gave a good sloppy BJ and could FK for a bit but after she was finished her heart and body just wasn't into it and said I'm done, you can finish if you want. WTF is that about? Said she did anal but never got the chance. Saw some recent social media posts and have decided I won't be hooking up with her any more. You can PM me for details if you want.

She's been around. NB, FR, Swansea, RI, etc.Pm sent, was texting with her but would like to hear what you have to say.

Lips1963
03-19-18, 09:29
http://southcoast.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/781-299-3894/52735662

The pics look hot but I could find no reviews. Has anyone TOFTT? Are the pics real? Prices? Services? Is the incall safe? Thanks.

Jariles10
03-20-18, 18:26

The pics look hot but I could find no reviews. Has anyone TOFTT? Are the pics real? Prices? Services? Is the incall safe? Thanks.Check out the first page of the Boston BP thread. Someone said they saw her a few months ago. Pics look different to me. I dunno p.

Wwhat119
03-20-18, 18:48

The pics look hot but I could find no reviews. Has anyone TOFTT? Are the pics real? Prices? Services? Is the incall safe? Thanks.Check this out.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8037-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews/page2

Go to.

03-10-18 10:37 post #11441 under GiilsonWH.

LuckyDuck
03-21-18, 05:55
I'm thinking this one is a dude, check out pic #4. Looks like there is a surprise in those panties. Can anyone confirm or deny?

http://southcoast.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/774-301-9957/58522077

SwimSays
03-21-18, 08:02
I'm thinking this one is a dude, check out pic #4. Looks like there is a surprise in those panties. Can anyone confirm or deny?

http://southcoast.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/774-301-9957/58522077Hard to say with those pics and it is odd that she offers back door only, I believe it was posted a year ago or so that it was a hard rule too. When she first started posting she had a younger, thinner roommate with brown hair, braces, and perfect fake c cups. I ended up seeing her roommate and besides the fact that she barely spoke english, she was dynamite. Unfortunately she has been long gone from the area for over a year and it's just ol' Carol left haha.

GiilsonWH
03-21-18, 10:05

The pics look hot but I could find no reviews. Has anyone TOFTT? Are the pics real? Prices? Services? Is the incall safe? Thanks.

Check out the first page of the Boston BP thread. Someone said they saw her a few months ago. Pics look different to me. I dunno p.Yes she is legit, and she is the girl in the pics; she may have dyed her hair now as you can see in those pics (recent) but she 's the same exact girl I met before (look for tats on her chest and on her side). I admit she was a lot cuter when I met her (natural brown hair, slim / small frame, short, toned body) but the experience wasnt so good. Make sure to ask about the service prior to scheduling or she will try to upsell (just an advice)if u do this at last min. I never did an Incall with her so don't know about that but from my personal experience, I wouldn't do an incall with her just to be safe (may have a pimp) -She's not rude though.
1.6 hh and 2 for the h.-Originally she asked for 1.8 hh- ymmv as always

Let us know how it goes if you decide to take the plunge and got a different experience with her.

Lips1963
03-21-18, 11:57
Yes she is legit, and she is the girl in the pics; she may have dyed her hair now as you can see in those pics (recent) but she 's the same exact girl I met before (look for tats on her chest and on her side). I admit she was a lot cuter when I met her (natural brown hair, slim / small frame, short, toned body) but the experience wasnt so good. Make sure to ask about the service prior to scheduling or she will try to upsell (just an advice)if u do this at last min. I never did an Incall with her so don't know about that but from my personal experience, I wouldn't do an incall with her just to be safe (may have a pimp) -She's not rude though.
1.6 hh and 2 for the h.-Originally she asked for 1.8 hh- ymmv as always

Let us know how it goes if you decide to take the plunge and got a different experience with her.Much obliged for the info to all who responded. The part that disturbs me is the pimp at an incall. When she arrived for outcall was she alone? And does anyone know if her incall is a motel or a private dwelling? I've had plenty of trouble with pimps even with outcalls, so the info on this would be much appreciated. Use PM if the info is too sensitive. Thanks.

Lips1963
03-21-18, 12:01
Hard to say with those pics and it is odd that she offers back door only, I believe it was posted a year ago or so that it was a hard rule too. When she first started posting she had a younger, thinner roommate with brown hair, braces, and perfect fake c cups. I ended up seeing her roommate and besides the fact that she barely spoke english, she was dynamite. Unfortunately she has been long gone from the area for over a year and it's just ol' Carol left haha.I've been wondering about this Backdoor Carol chick, too. Has anyone gotten a good close look at her pussy to see of it is really a pussy?

KingOfFours
03-21-18, 13:09
I admit she was a lot cuter when I met her (natural brown hair, slim / small frame, short, toned body) but the experience wasnt so good. I had my eye on that one too.

But did you mean to imply that she's NOT trim and cute any more? Is she now fat and not so cute? The pics are no longer accurrate? Inquiring minds want to know!

GiilsonWH
03-21-18, 14:11
Much obliged for the info to all who responded. The part that disturbs me is the pimp at an incall. When she arrived for outcall was she alone? And does anyone know if her incall is a motel or a private dwelling? I've had plenty of trouble with pimps even with outcalls, so the info on this would be much appreciated. Use PM if the info is too sensitive. Thanks.

I had my eye on that one too.

But did you mean to imply that she's NOT trim and cute any more? Is she now fat and not so cute? The pics are no longer accurrate? Inquiring minds want to know!No that's not exactly what I meant; those last pics are accurate except that her face seems +/- worn out now (starts looking a little rough). Anyways, it's been a few months since I TOFTT and I've been reluctant to give her a second try. I can not say for sure incall is safe but outcall was safe; she was dropped off by her guy / pimp who stayed in the car (I met her outside at a parking lot, then walked her in to my place).

She looked exactly the same as in pic #1 (white jersey, brown long hair -cute smooth face) ;in the newest pics (pink hair, face looks worn out) -.

Hope that helps.

KingOfFours
03-21-18, 14:24
No that's not exactly what I meant; those last pics are accurate except that her face seems +/- worn out now (starts looking a little rough). Anyways, it's been a few months since I TOFTT and I've been reluctant to give her a second try. I can not say for sure incall is safe but outcall was safe; she was dropped off by her guy / pimp who stayed in the car (I met her outside at a parking lot, then walked her in to my place).

She looked exactly the same as in pic #1 (white jersey, brown long hair -cute smooth face) ;in the newest pics (pink hair, face looks worn out) -.

Hope that helps.Thank you!

FlairStick
03-22-18, 22:04
Dabbling back in the game was wondering anyone have any good advice on the best providers at a good price around taunton area? I've never tried Mandy or Kaylee since they Mandy seems too busy and I hear Kaylee is average at best. Anything else I should know about? What are kaylees rates anyways? I'm looking for an outcall for cheap.

BenMcBride1111
03-27-18, 19:18
Was in NB for some errands and figured I'd hit up Kaylee. Played tag for about 45 minutes and I was in a bit of a time crunch so we never linked. By all the reviews it seems like I missed out.

Hit up Des for the first time. You txt her. She gives you the run down. And off ya go. Sparing details as you can find them on other reviews. Got there as a John was leaving which I wasn't really a fan of but smaller heads prevail. Friendly enough. I payed down she worked. Pretty good overall. Not usually a fan of the BBBJ but still went with it. CIM. She spits. Wiped myself down and off I went. Overall she's good. And glad I gave it the college try. If in a pinch I'd repeat.

Wwhat119
03-28-18, 20:36
I met this girl twice last month for a hh incall in Taunton. To my surprise, she is the girl in the pics (recent); she's attractive, tall, athletic (nice toned, firm body), probably in her late 20's,and has a very nice personality. She says she doesn't do this often, which seems to be true as she rarely ever posts ads.

Great BBBJ skills, cfs (tight clean shaved box). For 1. 4 (1st time) and a $ the 2 ndtime. She could be hard to reach as she only does this when she needs extra.

As always YMMV, hope that helps.I don't really want to talk about it now but so nobody else falls for it, I got robbed by this girl and her "driver" friend.

KingOfFours
03-29-18, 08:21
I don't really want to talk about it now but so nobody else falls for it, I got robbed by this girl and her "driver" friend.Yikes! But thanks for posting that, she was near the center crosshairs of my radarbut not any more! I do understand your disgust and that you just want to forget about it. I've been there too, as have all too many of us. But when you can, I think that I and many others would like to hear the details. It's a goddam minefield of pimp-daddy-dealer-thugs out there.

Wwhat119
03-29-18, 10:47
Yikes! But thanks for posting that, she was near the center crosshairs of my radarbut not any more! I do understand your disgust and that you just want to forget about it. I've been there too, as have all too many of us. But when you can, I think that I and many others would like to hear the details. It's a goddam minefield of pimp-daddy-dealer-thugs out there.Well, there was no violence involved or anything but she set me up good, real good. After I got her contact, she took a while to respond and then sent me pics and stuff and seemed nice and as described. We've been trying to set up something the last few days so yesterday she sends me a message: hey, I'm like: trying to see you but don't have much time. She's like well, my half is $120, I can give you a good deal on a qv if you can see me now. We agreed on a amount, which wasn't much and I figured, theres no sign of her doing stupid stuff so maybe I caught a lucky break, yeah right. She's not at hotel yet, so I offer to pick her up because she was still trying to find a way over, seems excited about that but then calls me and says she has a ride and to meet at hotel. I go over, she arrives with the person dropping her off, he drives behind the hotel, "a friend, her friend's boyfriend who was on his way to that area", she tells me all this when she gets in my car, really sweet, really nice, very talkative. Another guy that was checking in gets out of his utility truck, no signs of anything bad yet. She checks her priceline reservation and goes in hotel: tells me not to leave please etc. I wait, after a few minutes she comes out and gets in my car and it begins: hey I use a giftcard, they are asking for $100 to hold room until tomorrow when I check out, I only have $50.

I guess I was stupid enough to give her the rest, she swears she's not doing anything bad and that she wants more regulars, and good reviews etc so she wouldn't just take my money, I started to tell her to leave her purse but didn't, again she was acting very sweet and I was just too stupid. She goes back in and takes forever to come out, the guy in utility truck parks right next to me since I was in front of the room he was just checking into, he's looking at me, is kinda blocking my view a little, no idea if he had anything to do with it, I just thought he was LE or something LOL, I was freaking out a bit and decide to drive across the street to gas station but I text her and call her and no answer so I decided to move, till this day she hasn't asnwer me and never came out. I think she just went out the back. I waited around and then took off.

Again, not too much money but still took my money and I got none.

I did have someone send her on a dummy mission for pulling this on me though LOL.

FairPlay
03-30-18, 10:25
Sucks to here man.

LESSONS AND RED FLAGS FOR EVERYONE.

Never give them money and let them leave your sight.

Never pick them up things while you're on your way.

Only bring the amount you plan to spend in with you, leave any valuables in your car (lock your car).

If you arrive and you have to suddenly pick up condoms or go get weed etc you're in for a bad night.

Careful with haggling, if the girl is too low to start or accepts a much lower price something is wrong (drug addict or planning to cheat you somehow).

Personally I don't like haggling too much if at all.

Cpcdman
04-02-18, 20:05
She has no posts on BP, I'll let you know how I've had contact with her via PM. Does anyone know who this one is?? Any history??

LuvEmHott
04-03-18, 07:50
She has no posts on BP, I'll let you know how I've had contact with her via PM. Does anyone know who this one is?? Any history??She used to post daily on BP, maybe about a year ago? I did not see her but there is a discussion of her on this or Cape Cod section during that time frame.

LBrad52
04-03-18, 16:26

http://southcoast.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/774-301-9957/58522077That is a dude. Check the hands and thighs bro! Thats all man there.

I On Da Street
04-04-18, 15:44
She used to post daily on BP, maybe about a year ago? I did not see her but there is a discussion of her on this or Cape Cod section during that time frame.Is that Kat? (Katherine) from the cape? She used to be various places on the cape and Middleboro. Then one night was busted with a large supply of demons in Buzzards Bay, maybe a year ago now. I actually followed up with a girl who was staying at the same place.

Never saw her, if I remember reviews were very much YMMV. I came close though, she was offering. 6 but then ghosted when I got there. Maybe she's got her life a little more on track.

Bkev1970
04-05-18, 11:49
Does anyone recognize her.

GiilsonWH
04-06-18, 10:06
Is that Kat? (Katherine) from the cape? She used to be various places on the cape and Middleboro. Then one night was busted with a large supply of demons in Buzzards Bay, maybe a year ago now. I actually followed up with a girl who was staying at the same place.

Never saw her, if I remember reviews were very much YMMV. I came close though, she was offering. 6 but then ghosted when I got there. Maybe she's got her life a little more on track.I think I may have seen her once in Middleboro out of curiosity; to my recollection, it wasnt worth it. She was a tall, slim, attractive young girl maybe in her mid / late 20's back then (like maybe 2-3 yrs ago). 140 hh not GFE friendly but agreed to BBBJ (less than average) after a little persuasion. Nice view in K9 that's about it; her attitude sucks and she tried to rush me out after 10-15 min into the hh session, which is why I wouldn't recommend her at the time. I think she may still be active though in the Boston area; I could be wrong.

FlairStick
04-06-18, 18:58
RIP Backpage. It was a good run even though I just got simply robbed my last few times😂 What do we do now?

FairPlay
04-06-18, 20:54
Get girlfriends 😅

I On Da Street
04-06-18, 22:46
Even CL Therapeutic Services is gone, and that was for the legit masseuses.

ConGorilla
04-07-18, 09:02
But will absolutely toftt.

Does anyone recognize her.

Raven1950
04-07-18, 11:26
http://onebackpage.com/search/category, 98/ region,782063/ city, South+Coast.

The girl was in Randolph but the service was so so.

http://onebackpage.com/user/profile/2982?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=f595fbcec4c246b09bf748084965a5d6&uid=345442847&nid=244+272699400.

Raven.

Raven1950
04-08-18, 11:47
https://www.themaven.net/beingliberal/room2/sex-workers-america-backpage-shutdown-reveals-a-complicated-relationship-NSy1xKrXXUKHT01C71vK7g/

Glennie
04-10-18, 10:12
I know this might not be the right forum, but it probably has the most traffic. So I'm posting this here.

I have a sweet Latina UTR who is looking for help. Brown skin, angelic face, meat on the bones, zero to very little fat.

Only seniors need apply. I will have to be selective in who I refer to her.

Thanks.

CatRob
05-21-18, 13:34
I find it hard wo BP now.

I know this might not be the right forum, but it probably has the most traffic. So I'm posting this here.

I have a sweet Latina UTR who is looking for help. Brown skin, angelic face, meat on the bones, zero to very little fat.

Thanks.

ConGorilla
06-04-18, 15:26
Anyone seen her lately? She was sporadic for a bit and then went dark after the shutdown. But I've seen an ad with providence listed. Anyone get in touch with her recently? She's been a favorite of mine and am curious if she's utr. Dark. Or done.

I On Da Street
06-04-18, 23:57
Anyone seen her lately? She was sporadic for a bit and then went dark after the shutdown. But I've seen an ad with providence listed. Anyone get in touch with her recently? She's been a favorite of mine and am curious if she's utr. Dark. Or done.As in massages in Fall River?

ConGorilla
06-05-18, 05:27
Yes. Her. Gorgeous eyes. A few tats.

Saw an ad listed as providence. Tried through her site too but all is quiet so far.

As in massages in Fall River?

Raven1950
06-05-18, 09:34
What's the story with these girls posting only email addresses? Are they all scams? I emaied one Laura Moore 413 at gmail, sent me to some paid site. So I guess I won't be wasting my time with those ads.

Ho Hunter 328
06-05-18, 11:25
What's the story with these girls posting only email addresses? Are they all scams? I emaied one Laura Moore 413 at gmail, sent me to some paid site. So I guess I won't be wasting my time with those ads.Some are scams, and some are legit (the same with phone numbers now that texting apps are so common). It's usually pretty easy to tell the difference. The legit ones will have reviews, their own website, etc.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Downtown Boy
06-05-18, 11:39
What's the story with these girls posting only email addresses? Are they all scams? I emaied one Laura Moore 413 at gmail, sent me to some paid site. So I guess I won't be wasting my time with those ads.If you email or text a girl telling her anything sexually explicit involving money and exchange for services that's more than enough evidence to have your ass arrested so if the girl does not want to talk on the phone then I would never go see her trust me you will not regret what I'm telling you.

KingOfFours
06-05-18, 13:23
Some are scams, and some are legit (the same with phone numbers now that texting apps are so common). It's usually pretty easy to tell the difference. The legit ones will have reviews, their own website, etc.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.There are EXCEEDINGLY large numbers of scams-- "cam girls", girls offering ultra-GFE services for peanuts, etc. All are scams of one sort or another. It's surely gotten harder and harder post-SESTA, to seperate the wheat from the chaff!

HorneyMassGuy
06-05-18, 17:40
There was a provider that went by Asia Jackson, hot mild type. Anybody know anything about her or if she's still around the number I had is no good.

Thanks.

SwimSays
06-07-18, 13:18
There was a provider that went by Asia Jackson, hot mild type. Anybody know anything about her or if she's still around the number I had is no good.

Thanks.Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately she passed away a little bit ago due to an accident. There is info on here about it a page or two back.

Willfullone
06-07-18, 15:10
Hello.

I would like to have the info if still available. Always in the Fall River / cape area.

Thanks.

Will.

Thanks.

Bvrbate
06-18-18, 16:54
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately she passed away a little bit ago due to an accident. There is info on here about it a page or two back.Wow! What happened to her? I saw her in Fall River and she was great fun with a perfect can and nice bolt ons. She was really friendly too.

I On Da Street
06-19-18, 01:04
Has anyone seen Katt recently? Used to be in the North End, and then was working out of the motels in Dartmouth?

Last four digits were 1226.

NeedToGetOut
06-19-18, 08:45
Has anyone seen Katt recently? Used to be in the North End, and then was working out of the motels in Dartmouth?

Last four digits were 1226.Tried to get together with her about a month ago. Called. Texted. No response. Granted, I only tried for about 3 days.

KingOfFours
06-22-18, 09:26
Tried to get together with her about a month ago. Called. Texted. No response. Granted, I only tried for about 3 days.She had been sending out texts trying to drum up business, "Hey", almost regularly, every month or so, ever since I saw her in Dartmouth a few months ago. But I rarely repeat, mainly because I like strange, so I did not reply to her texts. She was an accomodating, full ultra-GFE, though, and I'd surely consider doing her again at some point. But I've not heard from her for a couple of months now. So I'm wondering if she's even still in the biz, because I've heard of other recent reports of failure to connect.

Raven1950
06-25-18, 16:18
She had been sending out texts trying to drum up business, "Hey", almost regularly, every month or so, ever since I saw her in Dartmouth a few months ago. But I rarely repeat, mainly because I like strange, so I did not reply to her texts. She was an accomodating, full ultra-GFE, though, and I'd surely consider doing her again at some point. But I've not heard from her for a couple of months now. So I'm wondering if she's even still in the biz, because I've heard of other recent reports of failure to connect.The number ending in 4277? Found it on Erotic Monkey. The ad is under ItalianKat but that is her.

I sent a text but have not heard back yet. I'll give an update tomorrow.

Raven.

Raven1950
06-25-18, 18:23
The number ending in 4277? Found it on Erotic Monkey. The ad is under ItalianKat but that is her.

Raven.I text both numbers and she replied on the 1226 number. Going to meet up tomorrow.

KingOfFours
06-26-18, 12:13
The number ending in 4277? Found it on Erotic Monkey. The ad is under ItalianKat but that is her.

Raven.I'm not familiar with that number, but I did find it on EroticMonkeyShit and that is indeed her. But the number I have for her is the one here:

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/southcoast/774-503-1226/1/222073

Jon Gris
07-02-18, 08:28
Thanks for everyone that posted about her. I was finally able to make contact with her and she responded I am working in the area this week and going to see her. It has been a while curious if anything has changed with her recently. If anyone has seen her please post or PM if you feel more comfortable. I will report back after I see her.

Thanks.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2229978

CrazyBiker1105
07-05-18, 16:51
She had been sending out texts trying to drum up business, "Hey", almost regularly, every month or so, ever since I saw her in Dartmouth a few months ago. But I rarely repeat, mainly because I like strange, so I did not reply to her texts. She was an accomodating, full ultra-GFE, though, and I'd surely consider doing her again at some point. But I've not heard from her for a couple of months now. So I'm wondering if she's even still in the biz, because I've heard of other recent reports of failure to connect.I had visited her in dartmouth before BP went dark.

She seemed nice and eager to please, but unfortunately her photos are from a while ago. She was very hot, but weightgain and a few years have not been kind. I wasn't disgusted but merely disappointed due to the very nice photos. But give it a try if you can, maybe you'll think differently.

Glennie
07-05-18, 18:15
Have seen Kat. She is a real sport. Pretty much up for anything. Really fun if you can look past the weight gain.

Thanks for everyone that posted about her. I was finally able to make contact with her and she responded I am working in the area this week and going to see her. It has been a while curious if anything has changed with her recently. If anyone has seen her please post or PM if you feel more comfortable. I will report back after I see her.

Thanks.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2229978

FairPlay
07-23-18, 09:50
Where are you guys finding fish these days? Seems skipthegames is the most legit site atm.

SwimSays
07-24-18, 14:41
Where are you guys finding fish these days? Seems skipthegames is the most legit site atm.Been going the SA route since the sites went down. Overall it's been good but the extra effort / work that goes into getting arrangements off the ground and running is starting to be a pain in the ass. Still holding out for that unicorn that doesn't go cray on me!

SW ThroatLover
07-24-18, 15:14
Been going the SA route since the sites went down. Overall it's been good but the extra effort / work that goes into getting arrangements off the ground and running is starting to be a pain in the ass. Still holding out for that unicorn that doesn't go cray on me!I've been using SA too. Laborious and pricey; some gems, though.

FairPlay
07-25-18, 08:54
What does SA stand for?

MusicBoss10
07-25-18, 08:59
What does SA stand for?SA stands for Seeking Arrangement.