PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Cessna Pilot13
04-09-10, 10:35
Picked up a WSW named Sharon last Friday by Jays. Had her own clean place not far away. Her prices were way out of line, so I settled for a cbj at .4 I know, too much, but the lower head was doing all the thinking.

Good mouth action, will repeat. She asked not to give out digits, sorry..:(

Joe Andy
04-13-10, 17:37
In the general location of Jay's this afternoon around 4 and noted there were several WSW in the area. Didn't see any LEO, If I had the time would of parttok. They are out there though.

Yellow Fever
04-22-10, 19:01
Four at Jays, one in cupples Sq. Just seemed to be alot out

Yellow Fever
05-03-10, 16:01
Plenty seemed to be out there from Jays, Appleton, Westford and behind Cupples Sq. All sizes, shapes and colors.

YF

Cleartape
05-03-10, 23:13
Saw a skinny hsw tonight at towers. Looked almost too hot to be walking. Saw her walk around a few times and went twice for the pick up, saw her getting arrested to 'talked to' by leo in the parking lot next to towers. She may have been HSW or half asian. Couldn't actually tell. From a short distance looked skinny and cute. Any one know who I am talking about?

Boston617
05-05-10, 11:19
What are good times for lowell? I prowled around 3P the other day and didn't see anything. One girl on the sidewalk smoking a butt, pulled over a little bit ahead of her and made sure she saw me but she just finished her butt and went into the store she was in front of. I'm not around at night, am I wasting my time on lowell during the afternoon?

Lockmonster
05-06-10, 17:17
What are good times for lowell? I prowled around 3P the other day and didn't see anything. One girl on the sidewalk smoking a butt, pulled over a little bit ahead of her and made sure she saw me but she just finished her butt and went into the store she was in front of. I'm not around at night, am I wasting my time on lowell during the afternoon?3P is not a good time to be around that area. There are some schools that get out around that time so all the sw's retreat for a couple of hours. I'd say either get there before 2P or wait until after 4P.

Cessna Pilot13
05-06-10, 21:37
What are good times for lowell? I prowled around 3P the other day and didn't see anything. One girl on the sidewalk smoking a butt, pulled over a little bit ahead of her and made sure she saw me but she just finished her butt and went into the store she was in front of. I'm not around at night, am I wasting my time on lowell during the afternoon?As Lockmonster said, try before 2. I never tried after 4, but have spotted many between 11 - 2.

Joecblow
05-19-10, 16:35
Was approached by a girls at Jays. Looked part asian, very pretty. She may have had braces. Anyways, I wasn't looking at the time. Maybe the girl Cleartape was referencing?

eta: she told me her name was Kelly

Cessna Pilot13
05-26-10, 09:12
Patrolled Lowell early afternoon. Saw one real hot looking BSW with short short light skirt crossing & heading down Appleton. She was gone before I could get through the light. I saw a WSW sitting on the bench near Tower. I think it was Sharon, who is good, but I wanted someone different. Noticed what looked like a WSW on Middlesex, but wasn't sure. She walked with a limp. I did see her by Jay's later, but again was gone before I could swing around. I did latch with a young 20's WSW on Middlesex. Cute, polite, BBBJDT. Great technique, wished she was FS. She has no phone. She's prego, but that makes for a great set. Will definitely repeat.

Looks 8-9

Body 8

Skills 8

Attitude 10

Nikonman61
06-17-10, 18:40
Was approached by a girls at Jays. Looked part asian, very pretty. She may have had braces. Anyways, I wasn't looking at the time. Maybe the girl Cleartape was referencing?

eta: she told me her name was KellyI ran into Kelly at Jay's. Way expensive. No possible way I would partake. She wants .5 /1.00 for services. Decent looking but you gotta be shittin' me. Golden Pussy? Hammered me for any cash possible. That was a definite turn off. Did not seem drugged up.

Lots of other options.

Nikonman61

Boston617
06-18-10, 09:26
I haven't seen any decent looking girls in the area, everyone Ive seen giving the look seems to be old and haggard. I take that back I did find one girl under 40 and not too bad looking but I didnt have time. Chatted for a couple minutes and she said shed be around the next day but was nowhere to be found. The same elderly girls seemed to be out and I just went home. Cops seem to be everywhere.

Cessna Pilot13
06-20-10, 21:42
Do a few trips around the loop around lunch on Friday. Only noticed one, a WSW late 30's type, that I had before. She also is a bit high (price),. 4 for CBJ. Was hoping to find something different, but not to be.

Yellow Fever
07-19-10, 11:05
Went through Lowell last night around 9 was pleasantly surprised to see how many girls were working, Saw Jen blond now. Saw a couple of different ones on Appleton, saw the blond with a banging body but a face that would stop a truck by the 7-11. Saw a young brunette get in a car by the liquor store behind Jays. Also saw a cute taller brunette walking on Westford. Leo was out but it looked like EMT calls and fire calls were keeping them busy.

YF

Virgil Dan
07-19-10, 13:28
Seems to me there's little enough traffic to deserve separate threads. IMHO we should let this one die and put any and all reports in the General thread.

Thanks,
V

Statman
09-03-10, 01:35
I cruised around Teduski's and around Jay's, and was totally dead on late Thursday, early Friday 12-1 AM. So sad to see Lowell and Lawrence dead from what the were in the 90's.

Railman
09-03-10, 10:24
First of the month and the crazy checks are in. Wait a week and things will pick up.

I cruised around Teduski's and around Jay's, and was totally dead on late Thursday, early Friday 12-1 AM. So sad to see Lowell and Lawrence dead from what the were in the 90's.

Boston617
09-03-10, 11:00
Seems to be hit or miss. Some days they're everywhere and some days the streets are empty. Lawrence is the same way. I'm surprized there arent more posts in the lawrence section as there is plenty of action most evenings from what I've seen, maybe folks don't like hsw? I've seen a few white girls in Lawrence too so don't let it scare you away.

Currymonster
11-10-10, 01:01
Spent a while in Town this evening. Didn't see much of note, but there were definitely girls about, saw evidence on Appleton and corner above Jays. That was about 6:30. Went for an extended walk around the canals, then came back looking for ladies. There had appeared to be a girl waiting outside the police training place on Midd'x, but lots of guys were hanging out across the road so I didn't go near. There seemed to be a training class going on this evening, and at some stage they all disappeared inside, so I'd guess it was just smoke break.

I was just about to cross the road to investigate a curly haired (bottle) blonde who appeared at Jays, when another youngish looking girl came walking down. So I stood my ground and tried to talk to her, but she basically breezed on by, having given me the eye and not ignored me. Fortunately I followed her past Tower and unlocked my car as she walked by, which caught her attention. Offered a random parking lot, or I offered my hotel 4-5 miles away which we went for. This was Makayla, tattoo of flowers on her neck, some piercings (including tongue which I totally didn't notice, mid 20s, still pretty, nice (fake) cans, often wears a hat. Went for a BBBJ for 40, good enough skills, certainly can tell she's worked as a stripper in the past as her visual tease was excellent. Dropped her off back close to her place. Not much out 10-11 once I'd had dinner and took a wander around to let it settle. Wonder if I should have suggested a little more actively that perhaps she'd like a shower here, as she did smell just a little as though she could do with it, an acceptable downside.

Looks 7-8, Svc 8, Attitude 8

BigTool
06-03-11, 08:30
Laura on walker street. Older petite redhead. Totally STRUNG OUT! Gave her 11 bucks the other day for oral she swallows

Nikonman61
06-18-11, 00:52
Viewed a number of SWs in Lowell today. Saw 5 all told. Blonde in teal shirt, fake tits is walking with two other SWs. Both dark haired. One has a hispanic look to her the other is very thin and has jet black hair. SW in red has gained a lot of weight in the stomach in the past year and a half. She used to be a thin 20 year old but now she has a gut. LEO was out in full force tonight around Jays.

Nikonman61

Hamstone
06-08-12, 15:14
First post and I welcome advice. I get through Lowell once I a while but only in the afternoon. Today I stopped at Jay's and grabbed a soda. Outside I was approached by a chubby blonde who asked me for fifty cents. She then said she'd take more if I wanted to trade. I thought her eyelids were going to close while she talked and she looked pretty grubby. I passed. Got into my car and spotted a BSW, thin and not bad looking talking with a couple of guys who were sitting near the dumpster. She was dressed in a short, leopard print dress and looked pretty good. She headed across the street so I drove around and saw her crossing Appleton. She didn't make eye contact but looked like she was wandering. Didn't see her again though. Last week I saw a pretty nice looking girl walking across the parking lot of Jay's. Kinda tall, long black hair. She was wearing jeans and a button down plaid shirt. She had her head high and smiled at everyone. She looked good but I never saw her again. Would like to though. Two cruisers sitting in the lot by Autozone. One had a passenger in the front seat looking very civilian. Headed home. I suppose nights are better but I'm never in the area after dark. The BSW looked like she was working hard so maybe someone else will find her. Good luck guys. I might have to find a good AMP this weekend to scratch the itch! Oh, and thanks for all the help given here!

JStyle34
06-13-12, 20:59
First of the month and the crazy checks are in. Wait a week and things will pick up.Are there more girls in lawrence or lowell? I think Lowell.

MSN Man
06-16-12, 08:24
Will be visiting in andover in July and was wondering how the street action was and what the rates are like. Refferals. Ideas or anything else anyone would like to share would be great. Thank You All

RoadStar01
09-01-12, 00:14
I had a dream that I met a petite girl named Vanessa tonight. In my dream, I picked her up on Appleton and we found a nice quiet place to talk. Her oration skills were rather impressive. She spoke slowly to make sure that I understood every word. She seemed to really enjoy public speaking, and never complained at how long it was taking me to get the jist of what she was saying, even though it seemed like a solid 10+ minutes before it suddenly popped into her head what I had been trying to tell her at the same time. When she got it, she showed me before sending her point home.

The really weird thing about this dream was there were these bright flashes going off constantly from out of nowhere. Never did figure out what they were.

She was quite pleasant to converse with, and we agreed that we should do it again sometime. She asked me if she could borrow 40 dollars for a little while, and I said "sure, no problem".

Sure was a nice dream. So nice in fact, that I was inspired to draw a picture.

RoadStar01
09-07-12, 10:33
This extended dream actually starts about two weeks ago when I was on my way home from seeing Hong for a rub / tug. I thought it would be a good time to run the Lowell Loop, since the little guy was already happy, and I could just window shop without his input making me do anything stupid like hit on a cop. The idea was maybe to just get numbers for future use.

After making the Appleton / Acre / Highlands loop once or twice, and seeing literally nothing, I decided to run Appleton one last time before calling it a night. Saw two possibles up by the Owl, then as I approached South to loop around, I saw what turned out to be Shayla crossing Appleton at South. She gave me the look, and I gave her a quick smile, then she threw the look again over her shoulder as I turned the corner after letting her cross.

I looped around to the Owl, but the two were gone, So I went back down to South. Saw Shayla up by the the stop sign, pulled up and asked her if she needed a ride. (She actually looked like she was limping a little, so I felt bad and intended to offer her a legit ride.)

She hops in, and I start rolling, asking her where she needs to go. She asks if I would like a date (No LE check, I guess my car and I don't look threatening) I told her I just had a date, but thought she honestly looked like she needed a ride. She said what the hell, she had been out for a few hours and got nothing but hassles from LE on every corner, so she was calling it a night. She has sciatica, hence the limp, and I know exactly how that feels, so I was glad to help her out.

Drove her to her house in Centralville, uphill, off the main drag (where people like to shoot eachother). Nice little house, quiet enough part of the Hill.

We chatted on the way over, I asked for digits, rate, etc. For future use. I asked her about maybe sharing her digits, and possibly taking a couple pics to share with some fellow mongers. She was all for it, as the recent heat from LE and her sciatica made strolling a real pain. Took a couple snaps in the car, slipped her 10 for her trouble and was on my way.

On to the present: Called her up yesterday (tried her last week but her minutes were out) She said she was just chillin' at home doing laundry and I could come right over. I told her I had just showered up, hoping she would get the hint that she should too, and she did. I got to her place just after she got out of the shower. She insisted on putting her make up on for me, but I told her to leave her hair wet, as I thought it looked kinda sexy.

The Physical Details: Cute, broad face, nice smile, dark hair past the shoulders, (looks good wet) piercing in the left eyebrow. She's probably about 5'9" or so, and said she is a size 12. She's not a spinner by any standard. She told me she had lost about 100 lbs, and it shows in the usual unfortunate way. She's got some areas of "looseness" to her. Arms, belly, and most likely more below are indicative of large weight loss. It's mild compared to others I have seen, but some may find it outside their comfort zone. Go to her for her french lessons, as opposed to FS, and you will have fun.

I did not partake in FS. I still may at some point, but wanted to concentrate on her oral skills the first time out. She was happy to oblige. After some chit chat we went to her room and I stripped down, while she took off her top, leaving her bra on. (She's shy about her body.) I was already at half mast, and she dove right in to raise the jolly roger and went to town. I warned her ahead of time that I like long, protracted head, and she said no problem. She meant it. She took her time, followed directions and suggestions really well. She was bobbing, slurping, licking the twins, going deep and doing something really nice with her tongue at the same time. She had no trouble throating me all the way down, but I'm Irish, so YMMV. I told her I could let her do this for ever and she just smiled around my cock and kept at it. Very little (almost none) hand use during the entire event. LOTS of eye contact. After 10 minutes I offered her a break, so we shared a quick smoke, and then it was back to the fun. She was a real trooper and just kept trying new moves and strokes to get me to pop. (I was holding out as long as I could.) Finally after another 10 minutes she did something that I couldn't fight, and I told her I was going to pop. I pulled out of her mouth, she stuck out her tongue and I shot into her open mouth, after which she showed it to me and rolled it around her tongue before getting up to spit. (She had said before she was willing to swallow, but after her stellar performance, I didn't care.) 20 full minutes of enthusiastic fellatio, some more pics of her pretty face, and even some video of her in action. I could not have asked for a nicer Thursday afternoon dream.

She didn't have any wipes handy, so I mentioned she should try to do so in the future. I had agreed to 2 Jax, but considering her effort and open mindedness, I gave her an extra Jax.

She's a sweet and honest girl, trying to make it work. Treat her with kindness and respect, and you shall reap the rewards. Best of all, SAFE environment. (that alone is worth the extra. 2 right there)

Face: 7.

Body: 5.

Effort: 9. 5.

I encourage any lovers of the french language to give her a call. Seniors can PM for digits.

As I have been before, I was inspired to draw some pictures of what my dream was like.

WhenWhen
09-07-12, 21:33
I laughed out loud at the subtleties in your report."without his input". Classic! Funny as hell. And "I'm Irish, so YMMV". At first I was pissed (being Irish, too) , then I got real. Great report.

This extended dream actually starts about two weeks ago when I was on my way home from seeing Hong for a rub / tug. I thought it would be a good time to run the Lowell Loop, since the little guy was already happy, and I could just window shop without his input making me do anything stupid like hit on a cop. The idea was maybe to just get numbers for future use.

After making the Appleton / Acre / Highlands loop once or twice, and seeing literally nothing, I decided to run Appleton one last time before calling it a night. Saw two possibles up by the Owl, then as I approached South to loop around, I saw what turned out to be Shayla crossing Appleton at South. She gave me the look, and I gave her a quick smile, then she threw the look again over her shoulder as I turned the corner after letting her cross.

I looped around to the Owl, but the two were gone, So I went back down to South. Saw Shayla up by the the stop sign, pulled up and asked her if she needed a ride. (She actually looked like she was limping a little, so I felt bad and intended to offer her a legit ride.)

She hops in, and I start rolling, asking her where she needs to go. She asks if I would like a date (No LE check, I guess my car and I don't look threatening) I told her I just had a date, but thought she honestly looked like she needed a ride. She said what the hell, she had been out for a few hours and got nothing but hassles from LE on every corner, so she was calling it a night. She has sciatica, hence the limp, and I know exactly how that feels, so I was glad to help her out.

Drove her to her house in Centralville, uphill, off the main drag (where people like to shoot eachother). Nice little house, quiet enough part of the Hill.

We chatted on the way over, I asked for digits, rate, etc. For future use. I asked her about maybe sharing her digits, and possibly taking a couple pics to share with some fellow mongers. She was all for it, as the recent heat from LE and her sciatica made strolling a real pain. Took a couple snaps in the car, slipped her 10 for her trouble and was on my way.

On to the present: Called her up yesterday (tried her last week but her minutes were out) She said she was just chillin' at home doing laundry and I could come right over. I told her I had just showered up, hoping she would get the hint that she should too, and she did. I got to her place just after she got out of the shower. She insisted on putting her make up on for me, but I told her to leave her hair wet, as I thought it looked kinda sexy.

The Physical Details: Cute, broad face, nice smile, dark hair past the shoulders, (looks good wet) piercing in the left eyebrow. She's probably about 5'9" or so, and said she is a size 12. She's not a spinner by any standard. She told me she had lost about 100 lbs, and it shows in the usual unfortunate way. She's got some areas of "looseness" to her. Arms, belly, and most likely more below are indicative of large weight loss. It's mild compared to others I have seen, but some may find it outside their comfort zone. Go to her for her french lessons, as opposed to FS, and you will have fun.

I did not partake in FS. I still may at some point, but wanted to concentrate on her oral skills the first time out. She was happy to oblige. After some chit chat we went to her room and I stripped down, while she took off her top, leaving her bra on. (She's shy about her body.) I was already at half mast, and she dove right in to raise the jolly roger and went to town. I warned her ahead of time that I like long, protracted head, and she said no problem. She meant it. She took her time, followed directions and suggestions really well. She was bobbing, slurping, licking the twins, going deep and doing something really nice with her tongue at the same time. She had no trouble throating me all the way down, but I'm Irish, so YMMV. I told her I could let her do this for ever and she just smiled around my cock and kept at it. Very little (almost none) hand use during the entire event. LOTS of eye contact. After 10 minutes I offered her a break, so we shared a quick smoke, and then it was back to the fun. She was a real trooper and just kept trying new moves and strokes to get me to pop. (I was holding out as long as I could.) Finally after another 10 minutes she did something that I couldn't fight, and I told her I was going to pop. I pulled out of her mouth, she stuck out her tongue and I shot into her open mouth, after which she showed it to me and rolled it around her tongue before getting up to spit. (She had said before she was willing to swallow, but after her stellar performance, I didn't care.) 20 full minutes of enthusiastic fellatio, some more pics of her pretty face, and even some video of her in action. I could not have asked for a nicer Thursday afternoon dream.

She didn't have any wipes handy, so I mentioned she should try to do so in the future. I had agreed to 2 Jax, but considering her effort and open mindedness, I gave her an extra Jax.

She's a sweet and honest girl, trying to make it work. Treat her with kindness and respect, and you shall reap the rewards. Best of all, SAFE environment. (that alone is worth the extra. 2 right there)

I encourage any lovers of the french language to give her a call. Seniors can PM for digits.

As I have been before, I was inspired to draw some pictures of what my dream was like.

Fox Mulder 25
09-15-12, 21:29
And I have to say, amazing eyes.

CJBraves84
09-23-12, 11:38
Went out around 2am with no luck checked Jays. Started to rain which didn't help. Saw one getting dropped made the loop but didn't see her again.

Kreativex
10-02-12, 19:38
And I have to say, amazing eyes.You mind pm me her number? She sounds great. Interesting story by the way.

Mandingo1
11-19-12, 00:04
Fellow Mongers!

Staying in Peabody. Seeking advice on where to go for a good SW run near peabody. Lowell? Lawrenceville. Travelling salesman would appreciate guidance on where there is traction. Will post if I strike.

Looking forward to Springfield run on Tuesday. Main street is solid there. Happy gobble gobble day.

Dingo!

OrlLovr69
11-25-12, 09:52
After trying for some time to connect with a lady I met online, finally figured I'd try the street scene in Lowell, haven't picked up a SW in ages. Came accross a fairly attractive 30-something brunett at Haffners on Appleton. Went to her place near towers, got a decent BJNQNS for 25, she asked for 40 but I think since I was there she was willling to take less. Forgot her name and her cell wasn't working, so no number. Will definitly repeat if I see her again.

Morris1
02-01-13, 16:44
Had to go to the RMV as I am new to the area and needed to obtain a MA license. Anyways, based on the positive reports from this thread decided to drive around once I was finished at the RMV. Drove around appleton in the downtown lowell area. Went to some of the outskirts. Didn't see a thing. This was from around 2:30 to 3pm. I don't know if its that I don't have a good eye to spot SWs or if because it was kind of cold that I didn't see a thing. Maybe I'm just having bad luck. Was hoping to meet a couple just to get digits and then not have to do the street thing but I haven't had any luck yet. Anyways, hope you guys have better luck than myself.

David A
02-05-13, 13:17
Two days in a row I checked out the rout Appleton and Westford with no girls working. LE got two more I see in the sun.

Dump My Goo
02-06-13, 13:16
Had to go to the RMV as I am new to the area and needed to obtain a MA license. Anyways, based on the positive reports from this thread decided to drive around once I was finished at the RMV. Drove around appleton in the downtown lowell area. Went to some of the outskirts. Didn't see a thing. This was from around 2:30 to 3pm. I don't know if its that I don't have a good eye to spot SWs or if because it was kind of cold that I didn't see a thing. Maybe I'm just having bad luck. Was hoping to meet a couple just to get digits and then not have to do the street thing but I haven't had any luck yet. Anyways, hope you guys have better luck than myself.I have noticed over the years that the time frame you are talking about 2:30 to 3:30 pm is not the best time to be prospecting for SW. The local schools have just let out the kids. So they are walking home etc. Most SW tend to disappear for this time. It also seems like LE is super active at this time, as they should be, to protect kids. LE usually starts getting more aggressive with the SW activity when they see it being blatantly put in their face. If kids are walking home amongst SW activity and johns scooping them, LE will get pissed. Plus there will be more complaints from the public to clean it up. Just my opinion.

David A
02-07-13, 09:33
With the big snow storm on the way, the girls will be looking for all the work they can get today and tonight, hit them hard guys.

David A
02-13-13, 09:23
Picked up Laura today on Middlesex street near Pine at 7am. Older but did a good job BBBJCUM for 30.

David A
02-19-13, 10:42
Made the rounds before work this morning, Westford st was dead, saw Dawn talking with two other girls on Appleton st. Dawn has been around a long time, I did not stop.

Virgil Dan
02-20-13, 14:42
Got Donna yesterday. Still great tits and FS (BYOC). Went to her latest apartment and had to walk past a guy sleeping on the couch. She's not in great condition. Said business was tough due to LE action scaring off the girls and the guys went with them.

D

David A
02-23-13, 09:27
Donna was working Westford at School St yesterday around noon. Does she live near there?

FlipFlip
09-20-13, 16:42
Did the gerneal loop around Lowell

12 till 2 pm

Saw two I thought about scooping up but did a pass.

To many leos around.

Saw thee others would not even think about trying.

SailingJohn
10-08-13, 16:43
Made the loop around 3pm. Quite the selection from bad to worse. Some don't even get out of pajamas. I mean really. A couple look decent until you get up close. Some leo but the girls weren't getting picked up. One girl in torn jeans had such a pretty face but the whole thing got old so I bagged it. She gave a nod, but I drove on. Lot's of pretty spanish and asian girls around though.

SlowMo
12-03-13, 08:35
Looped at 7 h30 pm yesterday. The rain had cleared up. Yet, nothing at all. Too early? Too early in the month?

SlowMo
12-05-13, 23:28
Had business nearby tonight around 8 h30 so did some recon for you guys: nothing to report. Foggy and early in the month may explain the total lack of activity.

SamsNee
02-21-14, 11:59
Has anybody seen Laura out the older girl usually in the Westford Chelmsford area. I had her number but lost it.

Attwater
02-24-14, 18:40
She is around 30 ish strawberry blond has a sexy look and attitude I believe she is from Willmington.

Thanks for any help.

BigBass19
06-20-14, 21:27
I decided to drive around to see what was playing a little past noon. Did a couple of laps and saw this beautiful girl on the pay phone at the store. I drove around another lap and got back there and she was walking away and I pull over. I was not sure if she was on her way to work or not. I figured. What the hell I will see if she needs a lift. Low and behold she comes over and hopes in. After some nice conversation and normal checks I got her to where she works. She allowed me to check it out for a while and who does she do a good job! I have got to say that she is talented at her job and she is the best looking girl I have seen out! Been thinking about her ever since and looking for her but can not find her. Redish blond with nice freckles. Tight body was wearing red hoody.

FlipFlip
07-09-14, 18:22
Nothing better to due on this hhh day.

Did the loop for three hours today.

11: oo am till 2: oo pm.

Say 8 out an about.

Got the eye with 6 of them.

Did not pick any up.

I think most were just out an not real bussy.

Would have pick one up.

Most were not my type.

SlowMo
07-24-14, 21:34
I noticed a super thin brunette walking around. Seems good looking, tight stomach, long brown hair, tanned skin, sun glasses, tank top. She had a bunch of young guys circling her both times I noticed her. Was wondering if anyone has info to indicate whether I should pursue.

MrSmiley39
08-27-14, 20:57
About 6:15 pm, saw a cute little brunette with highlights, early 20's, wearing a yellow tight tank, walking down west ford gave the look as I pulled on school to go to food store, she walked past and gave slight look again but had phone to ear, kept going. Any info?

CaptainK0
08-31-14, 00:15
First post here, but saw a few gals getting harassed by the locals. Too bad as I wanted a little something and now girls are nervous. Could certainly use some advice on the good and bad. Enjoyed Wendy a little while back. Great BBBJ / CIM. Here's to more fun and let LEO.

CaptainK0
09-17-14, 23:58
Damn! Is it just me or is the downtown area simply dead lately? I was cruising until 11 tonight and just nothing happening. Is it the weather? LEO? I managedt a clue as to what to get a semi-decent BBBJ from Lexi http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bad-girlz-are-back-and-ready-to-play-28/27442744 the other night and had connected at Tedeschi's while she was getting coffee. While I have had much better, she's a nice gal and may repeat with her friend, although her "uncle" hit me up for $10 for the use of his place. Anyone got a clue as to what is going on?

MrSmiley39
09-20-14, 03:29
I was out on wed morning around 9 am and picked up amanda (I think, I really don't pay attention to people's names) saw her walking down westford.

St and I pulled into 7-11. She came in store behind me, got a look from her, so when I left I sat in car til she walked by, gave me the Hi sign and got in. 6. for a BBBJ with cim.

Parked behind some old apt. Building. Not too bad looking, really long ponytail reddish auburn hair, nice girl, obviously a user but def worth it, she gave me her # after and said was out of minutes but was getting some soon, I'd repeat and possibly look for more. Stay safe fellas.

EuHunter
10-21-14, 13:04
Guys new to Lowell been going to dot ave for a year or so but Lowell is way closer to me, can someone pm me where I can go hunting and any advise?

Juna1103
12-10-14, 15:54
Hey guys.

Been out of the loop for a while, last girl I saw was a Wendy, anyone know if she is still around? Or any ideas where I should start looking, tried Westford st. No luck there, then went down to Jays nothing. I was out work for awhile, but doing really good now. Thanks Guys.

Yellow Fever
12-11-14, 13:37
Was out about 9 Saw the tall thin really thin girl often seen across from Haffners on Appleton St but she was on Westford. Saw a really good looking girl wearing pink pants and a dark jacket behind Cupples Sq. Asked if the had a place and she said she did not but knew of a place (car date) for a BJ. Damn she was hot but I try to stay away from car dates. Saw a Third gorgeous eyes and face on Westford in Cupples Sq. She came over and asked if I wanted a date but that grill was scary. Hate to sound like an old cowboy but I always check a fillys' teeth and if teeth are bad riding that filly may not be fun.

Happy Holidays and stay safe.

YF.

BigBass19
01-31-15, 07:49
Work nights and hoping to find something in the morning on the way home. Any info would be appreciated.

Lowell
02-04-15, 16:23
Looking for a young girl they called Deanna and was great at doing what was asked and gave a great BJ for a shot of co. Had her number but it doesn't work anymore and would love to see her again. She was about 21 I think, short and skinny and def a user. Anyone seen her or know hire to get in touch with her? It was in Lowell, ma off of westford st. Please lmk asap thanks.

MrSmiley39
02-06-15, 04:07
There hasn't been much out in lowell at all between 10 am and 3 pm lately, maybe just cause of all the snow & cold, I've seen the short (bad teeth) amanda a couple of times hanging out at 7-11 but she's a pain in the ass if she see's you, I won't go down that road again. I also saw the girl with the partially shaved head walking down westford a couple of times and one I didn't recognize on appleton the other day, but she was gone when I turned around. I usually have decent luck on westford between 5 and 7 am though (just haven't been out during that time in a bit). Good luck and be safe.

Work nights and hoping to find something in the morning on the way home. Any info would be appreciated.

Railman
02-06-15, 12:19
Between the weather and crazy checks coming out Monday things will be a little slow for a couple of days. Next week things should improve.

There hasn't been much out in lowell at all between 10 am and 3 pm lately, maybe just cause of all the snow & cold, I've seen the short (bad teeth) amanda a couple of times hanging out at 7-11 but she's a pain in the ass if she see's you, I won't go down that road again. I also saw the girl with the partially shaved head walking down westford a couple of times and one I didn't recognize on appleton the other day, but she was gone when I turned around. I usually have decent luck on westford between 5 and 7 am though (just haven't been out during that time in a bit). Good luck and be safe.

Lowell
02-07-15, 15:17
Looking for a young girl they called Deanna and was great at doing what was asked and gave a great BJ for a shot of co. Had her number but it doesn't work anymore and would love to see her again. She was about 21 I think, short and skinny and def a user. Anyone seen her or know hire to get in touch with her? It was in Lowell, ma off of westford st. Please lmk asap thanks.Anyone seen her lately? Anyone have her new digits? Please help thanks and be safe mongers.

MrSmiley39
03-06-15, 17:51
Saw deanna today, walking down westford st towards school, around 2 pm. Dropped her off, (after a nice BBBJ w / cim) on some road off of school st. She said no phone right now, but she's out most days, good luck and stay safe.

Anyone seen her lately? Anyone have her new digits? Please help thanks and be safe mongers.

BigBass19
03-07-15, 09:55
Saw Mariah the other day and was able to say hi. Brought to by her house and had a nice BBBJ / CIM. Has digits and perfers not being out on the road. Will prob give her a call in the future.

NebunulEi
03-10-15, 00:24
Was out tonight for about an hour, but LEO was around every corner. Probably saw 10 cars out there. Doing some snow removal on top of that. Decided to call it for the night. Better luck later, I guess.

BigPapi420
03-15-15, 17:38
I usually monger around Boston, but since I have moved farther away from the city, I decided to take a good gander at what Lowell has to offer. Based on previous reports, I fairly easily found at least part of what I think is the stroll. While it was snowing, I didn't think I was going to have any luck. Since this was purely a recon mission, I decided to keep it brief and after 2-3 loops of which I'm assuming is the "circle", (hard to tell on a Sunday at 3 pm) and began to head home. Low and behold, I got the look from one! I had been striking out so bad on Dot Ave in Boston this winter, I almost forgot what "the look" was! I circled around and came back and she went down the side street to meet me! WOW, this can't be real! She wasn't too bad on the looks scale, I've definitely seen much, much worse. Nothing to write home about, blonde hair, average height (5'7" thin, obvious wear on her face (it wasn't her first day out). I looked through the photos here to see if I recognized her, but none came about. I will definitely be back in town again, now that I know they're out there. If anyone has digits or pics, I have none to trade as of yet, but would like some guidance about who is good and who to avoid. I did read about Redhair Nikki, and if anyone has digits on her, that would be awesome! Thanks!

Your Newest Neighbor.

BP.

Juna1103
03-16-15, 20:55
I picked a cute blonde. She was wearing black jacket, and black sweats. I also saw Two other girls that gave me the look. The girl I grabbed up was the better of the 3, as far as looks go, and she had all her teeth which a plus for me. There was light LE but to bad, be safe my friends.

MrSquick
04-11-15, 15:06
Fellow mongers. I'm in the area for a week of work and always want to mix pleasure with business. I'll be sure to RTFF for sure, but would be grateful for any high level intel.

Primarily interested in the local tariff. No need to upset the local rates by overtipping. Not found a SW yet who actually has a golden pussy, though many thought they did!

Thanks!

Dorian17
04-12-15, 21:14
Brought a few out. There was an older girl down by the bar on Westford. Looked good but was a new face I had never seen so I passed. One of the Nikki's was out. Had tight yoga pants on. Her ass is pretty big but looked awesome. From what I remember she was just ok in the head game. She got scooped before I could get back to Jays. Another girl I have seen before. Black hair. Really striking against her pale skin. Long black hair and a really nice ass. Anyone know who she is. Usually see her near Tedechis or by Jays. Went for the scoop but she was hanging out with a black dude and they went walking so I went home.

Frank000
05-10-15, 15:54
Made my way to the farmers market downtown today and decided to cruise around a little afterwards. Saw a few in the usual spots. Saw one that I really liked and thought she's definitely not looking for work but got a wave! Low and behold ended up getting her number when she passed by parts store while I was checking my oil! She has dark hair very curly almost dreadlocks! Tattoos on back on both legs. Very nice! Anyone have info on her? Gave her a couple bucks for a drink and she headed over to Dunks after. Definitely want to call when I have a little more time!

CPF501
10-15-15, 14:13
Found her wandering about on Westford.

Informed me she has MRSA.

EWWW.

Bill Buxton
10-17-15, 15:18
Took a spin through and did see 2 walking by 7/11 at 4-am one had a guy with her. Did not have the time to hang and look for more just a quick run through. Seems like you can find something at those hours.

CPF501
10-19-15, 14:55
Grabbed her up for the first time on Saturday night. She's awesome. Very enthusiastic. Very educated. She was actually funny and witty in the drive over to the safe spot I use off Westford. Picked her up down the street from CPT Johns. It was Six Oh for FS. Great BJ, No smell, let me choke her a bit too (mild pressure).

CPF501
11-03-15, 15:21
Saw Stephanie last night around 6 pm. She was walking down Westford from Cpt's. Took her to my normal spot. Pretty girl with Strawberry Blondish hair. Best tits I've seen in a long time on a street girl. Flat stomach. Shaved. BJ good enough to get me up, but the sex was amazing. No rush. All happy. . 6 all in.

Eggerman
11-05-15, 17:51
Saw Stephanie last night around 6 pm. She was walking down Westford from Cpt's. Took her to my normal spot. Pretty girl with Strawberry Blondish hair. Best tits I've seen in a long time on a street girl. Flat stomach. Shaved. BJ good enough to get me up, but the sex was amazing. No rush. All happy. . 6 all in.On 10/31 I passed through and I called a number, which I was given, and no answer. Also scoped out the area, but no one was out. Sorry I missed her, sounds like a great SW.

Cracka Ass
11-19-15, 20:34
Nothing better than contracting a fucking skin eating disease!

Found her wandering about on Westford.

Informed me she has MRSA.

EWWW.

Member #5234
01-02-16, 04:19
Sexy, petite, brunette, 5'4", nice face, 8/10 scale, 10/10 attitude, 8/10 skills, off the normal spot, found her online, lives in Dracut. Tongue ring: the.

GROOVY.

Member #5234
01-02-16, 11:45
Asked me to post pics of Ana Asian, and Deanne, the short girl who had the skin disease, and was walking with a limp for a while. I found out something really interesting about her too, and it really shocked me. I guess that's why she wants to get doped up to forget the shocking event. Anyways, my connect told me that he won't date either one of them again due to recent poor service, and bad attitude from both. He said that it really sucks regarding Ana, because everytime he drives out on Westford, she can be seen walking. He said, she is the hardest working girl on Westford, and is out everyday, day, night, snow, sleet, hail lmao.

To all the people asking for digits, I have to ask for the girls I like if it's ok, but the girls I don't like, I'm willing to trade something for their number.

Member #5234
01-03-16, 03:50
So one of my poker crew picked up a girl on Charles street by the name of nikeey. Said he knew her from some place, and used to hook her up with food and stuff. Said they went to a spot she suggested, and that it was good for 8 minutes till she started to complain about time and having to go meet her pimp boyfriend Justin who punched her in the face. He said he was very disappointed and dissatisfied, and would never chill with her again, especially when there are others a lot friendlier and more accommodating especially after the fact that he had gave her food, money, rides, etc. Before this 1st time dream. Gave me pics to share.

JustAJohn3051
01-05-16, 13:08
Has anyone been with Donna? Older skinny crackhead lives on Bridge street. Have not seen her in a while, not much to look at but willing to do anything.

JustAJohn3051
01-05-16, 13:51
Does anyone know Donna, skinny older crackhead. Not much to look at but will to do anything, lives on Bridge Street.

JustAJohn3051
01-05-16, 13:55
Asked me to post pics of Ana Asian, and Deanne, the short girl who had the skin disease, and was walking with a limp for a while. I found out something really interesting about her too, and it really shocked me. I guess that's why she wants to get doped up to forget the shocking event. Anyways, my connect told me that he won't date either one of them again due to recent poor service, and bad attitude from both. He said that it really sucks regarding Ana, because everytime he drives out on Westford, she can be seen walking. He said, she is the hardest working girl on Westford, and is out everyday, day, night, snow, sleet, hail lmao.

To all the people asking for digits, I have to ask for the girls I like if it's ok, but the girls I don't like, I'm willing to trade something for their number.Not sure why they got a bad review, Anna was friendly and didn't complain at all and let me take my time. Deanne is very cute, been with her twice, first time she was very friendly and the second time she complained she had to rush.

Member #5234
01-05-16, 17:25
A member of my poker crew said he was out and about and saw alesux, Karen (aka k- the notorious thief and vandal who will steal from you and demolish your crib), Deanne, and heather out and about, strolling the streets of mill city (in all the hot spots you know, but if you don't know, maybe you will find out from somebody). He included pics. And said he didn't partake, because he has a girlfriend now, and is leaving the game.

Rock, rock,

ROCK ON!

Member #5234
01-07-16, 09:27
To work, saw Deanne strolling Westford, and it was super cold out, wind blowing in her face. OMW home, saw Stephanie with the red hair, wearing a blue jacket and some boots. My boy told me he gave her a really good BBBjCIMWS before. Kept on rolling. I got better things to do.

"We don't love dem ho's" - snoop dog.

DagoLf999
01-07-16, 16:13
Haven't seen little Lexi around lately.

Anyone seen her? Have had some very good times.

With her.

DagoLf999
01-07-16, 18:58
Anyone seen little Lexi lately?

Been with her a few times. Very good.

Member #5234
01-08-16, 09:07
There are 2 lexi's that I know of. One is the notorious rip off artist with the roach infested apartment, and the other is the one that hangs out with Katie.

If you don't know which one then look at the pics under rip off artist. If I remember correctly, there is one of Lexi the thief who give poor service, and has also set up people to get robbed. BEWARE!

Anyone seen little Lexi lately?

Been with her a few times. Very good.

Member #5234
01-08-16, 09:16
Yesterday I got a text from Tabby a. K. a. Abbey, saying she wanted to meet up, blah, blah, blah.

I turned her down even though a friend of mine said she does a good job. Said he went to her spot and she gave him pretty good head. Said he liked her tongue ring. Also said that she let him dfk her, got her completely naked, dined at the why, then raw dog & busted up in the garden. He sent me some of her pics.

"we don't love these ho's" - snoop doggy dogg.

DagoLf999
01-08-16, 18:25
New around here, wht is the best pu spots?

Been by J's and between 711 & CJ's.

Any others. Thankx.

Member #5234
01-09-16, 18:36
While driving on Westford right after passing the 7/11. About 5'6, sexy white girl, in jeans, looked like a checkered jacket (white & black checkers), long brunette hair, slim / spinner type, young, no older than 25 imo, sexy DAAAAAMN! Got the look. She was definitely working, I'd bet a paycheck on it. She looked real hard. But I didn't have time to kick it. If you see her, let us know how it went, because she's a "keeper" . Damn SEXXXXXXXXY!

BashketBall
01-10-16, 12:54
Yesterday I got a text from Tabby a. K. a. Abbey, saying she wanted to meet up, blah, blah, Can anyone else here offer a clue on abby / tabby. I take it she's new, Where can she be found?

JustAJohn3051
01-11-16, 17:41
Yesterday I got a text from Tabby a. K. a. Abbey, saying she wanted to meet up, blah, blah, blah.

I turned her down even though a friend of mine said she does a good job. Said he went to her spot and she gave him pretty good head. Said he liked her tongue ring. Also said that she let him dfk her, got her completely naked, dined at the why, then raw dog & busted up in the garden. He sent me some of her pics.

"we don't love these ho's" - snoop doggy dogg.I am new to this site but not the ho's,and digits for her?

MrSmiley39
01-12-16, 23:31
Any new intel on this? Any tats visible? I'll keep an eye open

While driving on Westford right after passing the 7/11. About 5'6, sexy white girl, in jeans, looked like a checkered jacket (white & black checkers), long brunette hair, slim / spinner type, young, no older than 25 imo, sexy DAAAAAMN! Got the look. She was definitely working, I'd bet a paycheck on it. She looked real hard. But I didn't have time to kick it. If you see her, let us know how it went, because she's a "keeper" . Damn SEXXXXXXXXY!.

Ink6919
01-13-16, 01:13
then raw dog & busted up in the gardeg.So young. So dumb. Stay safe; wear hats.

DunnoWhat
01-14-16, 12:53
Went down Westford last night around 11 PM. Damn, it was cold out. But was still able to scoop up Hannah, a cute brunette wearing a bright pinkish purple winter coat, so that may be easier to spot. Mentioned that she had only been doing this rather recently, but her BBBJ skills were outstanding. Mentioned at the last second no cim, so hopefully that will change over time. Standard fee.

JustAJohn3051
01-15-16, 08:46
Drove down Westford St and there was skinny little Deanne, brought her back to my place. She was is a good mood and let me take my time with her, everything for 4 t.

Member #5234
01-15-16, 11:35
Went down Westford last night around 11 PM. Damn, it was cold out. But was still able to scoop up Hannah, a cute brunette wearing a bright pinkish purple winter coat, so that may be easier to spot. Mentioned that she had only been doing this rather recently, but her BBBJ skills were outstanding. Mentioned at the last second no cim, so hopefully that will change over time. Standard fee.Did she have a tongue ring? If so, she hasn't been doing this rather recently. Matter of fact, that's what all these girls say. If her skills were outstanding, then how did they get that way? Lmao.

"we don't love these ho's" - snoop doggy dogg.

Member #5234
01-15-16, 11:41
So young. So dumb. Stay safe; wear hats.Tried to tell him not to but hey a man's going to do what a man's going to do.

Member #5234
01-15-16, 11:43
So young. So dumb. Stay safe; wear hats.You can catch a disease from a BBBJ too, and you can get herpes even if you wear a condom (do the research) but it's better to wrap it up, but to each their own.

Member #5234
01-15-16, 11:56
& one of them tells us about a girl named Anna (not the Asian ana but the white girl with angel wings on her back) and come to find out, she's Deb's daughter & they both be working the streets, and that he took her to his spot one day, when she was feeling "sick". This was after he helped her out with her so called meds, and they took a hot shower together, where she deep throated him for a long time, gargling with his dick in her throat, then afterwards, they went to the bed where he ate at the (Y), nice, clean and shaven, said she squirted twice, then proceeded to fuck for at least an hour, with her screaming, calling him daddy, and even saying she loved him. Said she had the tightest wettest ever & he wanted to chill again, but when that happened, she was back to smoking crack and stole money from him and even tried to get him robbed again by having some guy try to jump in his car. He said after that he's cut her completely off, even though he sees her a lot on Appleton. Said it was crazy because her mom gave him head before so he actually had both mom and daughter even though at separate times.

"we don't love these ho's" - snoop doggy dogg lmao.

Yyzvisitor
01-15-16, 16:46
Hey all:

Finally had a few minutes to roam around Lowell today. Finished a chore and for kicks stopped by the Captain's. Liked the bartender, but couldn't get her attention much so just tipped her well and headed back to my car as I got a call from work.

As I'm parked in front of Captain John's, a nice looking (At least from 10 feet away) skinny blonde was walking by. She looked at my on the phone and I raised my eyebrows and smiled, but she didn't do anything. I didn't get the vibe she was a civi. Long dirty blonde hair almost to her waist, maybe 5' 8" or so, and skinny legs in her tight jeans. That's all I could make out as she had a heavy coat on at the time.

Any body have some ideas?

Been trying to reach Donna, but either her phone is out of minutes or she has another one now. Anyone want to fill me in on her also?

YYZ.

Member #5234
01-16-16, 21:21
So I just got back from a trip to the store, getting ready for tonight's poker game, and guess what? There are many SW out right now. Left at 730 tonight and on the way to the liquor store, I saw at least 6 SW. I saw Sherry (crack head who gives pretty good head), Heather in a pink and black jacket (the one somebody said she told him her name was Hannah- you can see pics of her in my previous post, the Dracut girl), Ana Asian, Stephanie Redhair, Amanda (the tall girl who used to be an RN and gives great deepthroat with swallow everytime unless she's acting shitty from her bi-polarness), Jen (the one with the pierced pussy and the high pitched voice who used to hang out with Casey the rip off artist) and another female I've never seen before who was definitely working. She is a tall spinner with curly blond hair, jeans and a black jacket. It's not too cold out, so I guess that's what's bringing them out? Or is there a street walker convention going on? Lmao. Anyways now is the time to go out if you're trying to strike. It's a full house out there, and I'm not talking about poker hahahahaha.

JustAJohn3051
01-17-16, 04:48
So I just got back from a trip to the store, getting ready for tonight's poker game, and guess what? There are many SW out right now. Left at 730 tonight and on the way to the liquor store, I saw at least 6 SW. I saw Sherry (crack head who gives pretty good head), Heather in a pink and black jacket (the one somebody said she told him her name was Hannah- you can see pics of her in my previous post, the Dracut girl), Ana Asian, Stephanie Redhair, Amanda (the tall girl who used to be an RN and gives great deepthroat with swallow everytime unless she's acting shitty from her bi-polarness), Jen (the one with the pierced pussy and the high pitched voice who used to hang out with Casey the rip off artist) and another female I've never seen before who was definitely working. She is a tall spinner with curly blond hair, jeans and a black jacket. It's not too cold out, so I guess that's what's bringing them out? Or is there a street walker convention going on? Lmao. Anyways now is the time to go out if you're trying to strike. It's a full house out there, and I'm not talking about poker hahahahaha.Does Amanda have blonde hair now? How do you rate her, she is one of the few I have not been with, good looking so I hope she is worth picking up.

VaryDer07
01-17-16, 22:21
So was out this afternoon and man they were out there in droves. And I'm talking about the ladies.

Most of the action was from Captains to 7-11 not much out by Jays.

Saw Stephanie out there and still doesn't have a phone but she seemed like she was getting all the guys compared to the others that were out there.

Uncle LEO was around also so watch your six.

Mikally
01-18-16, 14:43
Anna don't look like the pics you posted anymore or at least about 4 months ago. She's gained some weight back and her never ending changing mood is what what keeps me from seeing her anymore. Which is sad because she use to be a really fun time.

Never had her mom tho.

& one of them tells us about a girl named Anna (not the Asian ana but the white girl with angel wings on her back) and come to find out, she's Deb's daughter & they both be working the streets, and that he took her to his spot one day, when she was feeling "sick". This was after he helped her out with her so called meds, and they took a hot shower together, where she deep throated him for a long time, gargling with his dick in her throat, then afterwards, they went to the bed where he ate at the (Y), nice, clean and shaven, said she squirted twice, then proceeded to fuck for at least an hour, with her screaming, calling him daddy, and even saying she loved him. Said she had the tightest wettest ever & he wanted to chill again, but when that happened, she was back to smoking crack and stole money from him and even tried to get him robbed again by having some guy try to jump in his car. He said after that he's cut her completely off, even though he sees her a lot on Appleton. Said it was crazy because her mom gave him head before so he actually had both mom and daughter even though at separate times.

"we don't love these ho's" - snoop doggy dogg lmao.

JustAJohn3051
01-19-16, 09:13
Picked up Lisa be, not sure why. Love her long hair but she is a *****! Was complaining about being in a rush so I put her legs on my shoulders and pretended I could not hear her while I pounded her as fast and hard as I could! Said she wanted more money because I was rough but that was a no go. LOL, Last time I will ever pick her up.

VaryDer07
01-20-16, 01:00
Hahahhahaa was loopi looping through the area and only noticed 4 popsicle Captains to 7-11. .

Some of the downside to this cold ass weather is not being able to see who or what is walking around underneath those big jackets and scarfs. Its like playing a game to see who is all bundled up.

Member #5234
01-24-16, 10:51
Katie sent some pics. He says she's really busted in the face now. Probably the contagious skin eating disease Deanne had all around her lips and chin. Says she doesn't look as good as she used to ever since she contracted whatever she has.

WorldPool9999
01-26-16, 20:11
Drove through after 6 tonight and saw 5 walkers between 7-11 and Capt. All in 20's and SW hot. Brunette street up from Capt. Another tall thin one before 7-11. Three blondes two spinners and one tall hotie with long hair. Scupping up occurred quickly on many in a short period of time. Could not stop to I'd or for numbers be / see of time constrains. Nothing on the opposite side to tower. Lio sitting at 7-11. If anyone wants to I'd, it may help the board. Looks like a few of you were out and active. Enjoy.

BigBass19
02-01-16, 03:37
Heard a story of early morning adventures on Saturday. A lost soul was found wondering the street and and a ship picked her up. We sailed to a spot not to far off the beaten path. I generally like to sail a bit further, but seeing as it was early and none of the kings guard in sight I figured we were safe for our adventure. So off we went enjoying our time with a tripple be and J arriving. 40 silver coins were donated to the soul. The adventure was nice and unrushed. Time was taken to ensure all was taken care of and finished properly. Will repeat again if the chance is had.

Santa66
02-02-16, 14:18
Nice story, but who exactly was this lost soul you rescued? Name, description, some way of identifying her would be helpful. Just sayin'.

Heard a story of early morning adventures on Saturday. A lost soul was found wondering the street and and a ship picked her up. We sailed to a spot not to far off the beaten path. I generally like to sail a bit further, but seeing as it was early and none of the kings guard in sight I figured we were safe for our adventure. So off we went enjoying our time with a tripple be and J arriving. 40 silver coins were donated to the soul. The adventure was nice and unrushed. Time was taken to ensure all was taken care of and finished properly. Will repeat again if the chance is had.

BigBass19
02-03-16, 04:56
Nice story, but who exactly was this lost soul you rescued? Name, description, some way of identifying her would be helpful. Just sayin'.Well The name of Kelly was given. Prob 5'8, 125, brn hair not a 10, but not a 2 either. Swimming in the westford waters.

MrSmiley39
02-04-16, 02:49
Saw a cute blonde with glasses on westford yesterday early evening and scooped her off a side street. Turned out to be nicole aka megan who hasn't been around for a while, well cause, she was locked up for almost a yr and was clean for a bit when she got out, but fell back in still looks pretty clean tho and still wicked cute (thin, long blonde hair.) got BBBJCIM for 4, prob woulda done 3 but I only had a pair of 2's. Next time I'll go further, she was a lot of fun before. I wasn't really looking to pick up anyone but couldn't pass her by. She's sweet and I've never felt rushed with her. Two others were out on westford too, 1 near 711 dirty blonde wearing sweatshirt so idk body type and I think the other was deanna she was up westford near asian rx but I turned around to soon to tell for sure. Also saw 2 lpd suvs 1 had someone pulled over on a side street & 1 driving down westford, stay safe.

VaryDer07
02-17-16, 01:08
Ran the loop tonight thinking there may be some action since its warmer than the past few days and man was a wrong. .

Only saw little Ana our there and one other one. Uncle LEO out numbered the walkers tonight.

Joecblow
02-18-16, 04:15
Hooked up with Asian Ana again the other night. Brought her back to my place. BBBJ, CFS. I popped quicker than I wanted to. She does a pretty good job. She was quieter than usual, might have been the shitty weather, or that it was a night time hook up and we usually get together during the day. Took some pics, but I told her I wouldn't share, plus I've got some tattoos that are pretty identifyable. I keep forgetting to ask if she accommodates fetish type requests.

Juna1103
02-18-16, 17:12
When I did a loop around Westford, there was nothing. Not even everyday people, strange. Jays was a different story to many people and not enough of what I was looking for. Did see some LEO, keep your eyes open, and god bless.

David A
02-20-16, 07:21
I saw Asian Ana walking on Westford St. Yesterday, I pulled over and she just walked on by without even looking at me.

She did this to me before, I wonder if she thinks I am LE? Anyway there were a couple of other girls walking and working.

In the same area. One was a young skinny spinner with dark hair and the other looked like it could be Sherry who I have.

Not seen in that area for a few years. Looking for a girl out in the AM with a safe place.

Juna1103
02-25-16, 20:28
Hey everyone.

I'm starting to think, I'm going crazy, was out for a half hour, Nothing. I think I going to start going out later maybe.

Dorian17
02-26-16, 12:00
Hey everyone.

I'm starting to think, I'm going crazy, was out for a half hour, Nothing. I think I going to start going out later maybe.I agree. Nothing out that I have seen. I go after the gym. Sometime between 8:30 and 9:30 and it is dead. Will also hit it around 8 am Saturday and Sunday and nothing to be found. Can't wait for the warm weather.

MrSmiley39
02-26-16, 13:34
I was talking with ana the other day, idk if you guys call her asian ana or if that's another; this chick might look kinda asian but she's south american mix. She said a lot of girls are out between 530 and 9 am because vice isn't out that early. I saw her, lexi, the skinny older chick with the extra skin from her weight loss and idk the scary wide eyed chicks name but all 4 were out on westford on wed am round 8 am

Hey everyone.

I'm starting to think, I'm going crazy, was out for a half hour, Nothing. I think I going to start going out later maybe..

Juna1103
02-27-16, 16:49
I was talking with ana the other day, idk if you guys call her asian ana or if that's another; this chick might look kinda asian but she's south american mix. She said a lot of girls are out between 530 and 9 am because vice isn't out that early. I saw her, lexi, the skinny older chick with the extra skin from her weight loss and idk the scary wide eyed chicks name but all 4 were out on westford on wed am round 8 am

.Thanks alot, I'll let you know how it goes.

Juna1103
02-27-16, 16:54
I agree. Nothing out that I have seen. I go after the gym. Sometime between 8:30 and 9:30 and it is dead. Will also hit it around 8 am Saturday and Sunday and nothing to be found. Can't wait for the warm weather.Good I'm not just me, started thinking I was jinxed. Me too, 8:30 to 9 am, then on my my lunch break also.

CaptainK0
02-27-16, 23:20
Did the loop and there was absolutely nothing. Dropped by Jays, Tedschi's, 7-11 down Westford, looped around and literally nothing. Something's up. Be safe.

Captain.

Juna1103
03-01-16, 14:36
I did a loop around 7 am, didn't see anyone. They must have gotten there Tax refunds, and do need any cash right now. LOL really 'NOT' funny. Time to check BP out. Keep your eye's peeled out there guys, and god bless.

JustAJohn3051
03-02-16, 04:00
I did a loop around 7 am, didn't see anyone. They must have gotten there Tax refunds, and do need any cash right now. LOL really 'NOT' funny. Time to check BP out. Keep your eye's peeled out there guys, and god bless.Its the first of the month, they are all at Motel 6 partying, they will be out of money in a day or two and will be back on the stroll.

BigBass19
03-04-16, 08:25
Took a tour this morning between 530 and 630 and was a boring trip. Nothing to be seen. Must either be too cold or too close to the start of the month.

GoombaOomba
03-04-16, 13:16
Be Patient you "PADDAWANS' Upon us good weather will soon be! And many creatures of loveliness will be soon abound! HA!

KaptainJack
03-04-16, 15:07
First time in Lowell so I am not familiar with street names, I was just focused on not going down a one way.

I pick up Lexi on Westford near a bar. BBj for 40 and I was gone like Flash.

She got the job done. Probably won't repeat, she's just not my cup of tea.

On a side not, I saw a curly or matted hair brunette. Hawaiian? Not sure.

Juna1103
03-04-16, 15:18
Be Patient you "PADDAWANS' Upon us good weather will soon be! And many creatures of loveliness will be soon abound! HA!Man I hope you are right, haven't been this patient since the last time I had to deal with the DMV.

Juna1103
03-05-16, 16:39
First time in Lowell so I am not familiar with street names, I was just focused on not going down a one way.

I pick up Lexi on Westford near a bar. BBj for 40 and I was gone like Flash.

She got the job done. Probably won't repeat, she's just not my cup of tea.

On a side not, I saw a curly or matted hair brunette. Hawaiian? Not sure.First time in Lowell, and just like that you found something? I've been out for a few days straight, and haven't seen anyone. Wow I'm missing something. Thanks for the info.

KaptainJack
03-07-16, 00:24
First time in Lowell, and just like that you found something? I've been out for a few days straight, and haven't seen anyone. Wow I'm missing something. Thanks for the info.Some one mentioned 4 am, so I decided to check it out. Got lucky I suppose.

Joecblow
03-07-16, 10:56
Hooked up with Debbie this morning. She's been away for a while but is back working. Usual damage, I think she does a good job. Fingered her ass while she blew me, grabbed a handful of her hair and DT'd her when I came.

DunnoWhat
03-10-16, 13:44
Was hoping since it was warm out Wednesday night that there would have been more talent out. Maybe even some new ones! Nope. Didn't seem to be the case. Eventually picked up Ana, an old favorite. It was kind of funny because she tried to give me descriptions of the "vice" vehicles that are out now. Let's just say her descriptions of vehicles aren't the best because she can only give the most general of general descriptions without even a guesstimate of the makes and models. But here's what she told me. There's a white sedan, a black SUV, a beater-box like the kids drive, and the only description that might give a real heads-up, a teal smaller SUV thingy.

Kiffy26
03-10-16, 14:01
Was hoping since it was warm out Wednesday night that there would have been more talent out. Maybe even some new ones! Nope. Didn't seem to be the case. Eventually picked up Ana, an old favorite. It was kind of funny because she tried to give me descriptions of the "vice" vehicles that are out now. Let's just say her descriptions of vehicles aren't the best because she can only give the most general of general descriptions without even a guesstimate of the makes and models. But here's what she told me. There's a white sedan, a black SUV, a beater-box like the kids drive, and the only description that might give a real heads-up, a teal smaller SUV thingy.I got pulled over yesterday just for talking to one girl. 3 cruisers. After half hour the let me go.

CamHackerFe2
03-10-16, 16:40
The white Sedan is most likely a Crown vic, I had one behind me on Westford at the 7-11 they Honked at me when I took to long to take the right on red. In hind sight I failed to have my blinker on and I was NOT taking that long. But I almost flipped them off at the move it along toot, glad I didn't because I only saw it was UC after I made the turn. It's not a hard one to spot got the roof antennas and Semi hidden lights in the grill.

Stay safe out there.

Cam. H.

Was hoping since it was warm out Wednesday night that there would have been more talent out. Maybe even some new ones! Nope. Didn't seem to be the case. Eventually picked up Ana, an old favorite. It was kind of funny because she tried to give me descriptions of the "vice" vehicles that are out now. Let's just say her descriptions of vehicles aren't the best because she can only give the most general of general descriptions without even a guesstimate of the makes and models. But here's what she told me. There's a white sedan, a black SUV, a beater-box like the kids drive, and the only description that might give a real heads-up, a teal smaller SUV thingy.

SMS 54
03-10-16, 18:23
I got pulled over yesterday just for talking to one girl. 3 cruisers. After half hour the let me go.Obviously you handled it well, and did not admit to anything. They were trying to get you to incriminate yourself. After they check your ID and run the warrant check, anything beyond 5 or ten minutes sounds a bit excessive to me. I can't imagine which statute you are violating when talking to someone. I realize this is a stressful situation, but I think asking them if I am being detained or am I under arrest or am I free to go would be some pertinent questions for them. Of course keeping a low profile for a week or 2 isn't a bad idea either.

Juna1103
03-11-16, 13:59
Obviously you handled it well, and did not admit to anything. They were trying to get you to incriminate yourself. After they check your ID and run the warrant check, anything beyond 5 or ten minutes sounds a bit excessive to me. I can't imagine which statute you are violating when talking to someone. I realize this is a stressful situation, but I think asking them if I am being detained or am I under arrest or am I free to go would be some pertinent questions for them. Of course keeping a low profile for a week or 2 isn't a bad idea either.I totally agree, you handled it well, try to avoid saying thing like WTF, and don't you have something better to do. Because this will get you locked up, take it from someone who knows. Give them your info, and just say I thought I knew her.

NSullivan
06-30-16, 14:52

"we don't love these ho's" - snoop doggy dogg.DEAR LORD! I simply must have this girl's number! I don't care where she's working, I will drive 3-states away for that face.

JustAJohn3051
07-11-16, 12:45
DEAR LORD! I simply must have this girl's number! I don't care where she's working, I will drive 3-states away for that face.I would love Tabbey's number too if you have it.

Member #5932
07-12-16, 09:44

"we don't love these ho's" - snoop doggy dogg.Can you share her number, please?

Nails D
08-05-16, 11:25
Can you share her number, please?Yes, pretty please BBheadz, we'd all love her digits. She looks so cute!

Ambrose
08-10-16, 17:56
I decided to take Skatar up on his invitation to come to Lowell, even though I know he wasn't serious. Tue night, nice warm night for a bike ride so checked out Lowell. I knew nothing about Lowell except for a couple of AMPs. Came in on Central St looking for Jays because I've read the girls are sometimes near there. No luck, so I saw a brunette checking out my bike. Stopped and asked her if she knew where Jay's was. She said the grocery store? I said yeah (actually I had no idea what Jay's was) hoping that was what I wanted. She said give me a ride on your bike and I'll take you there. Gave her a helmet and off we went. She asked me "you're going grocery shopping on a motorcycle?" I said no, I'm suppose to meet someone there, (not knowing what else to say). She asked "are you looking for a special girl?" I said yeah, sort of. She said "I know what you're looking for, I never do this but I'm in a bad situation, we can help each other out, interested?" I asked if she knew of a place we could go, hoping she would suggest her home. She had a field in mind, so that's where we ended up. She's about 30 to 35, med height, maybe 120 lbs, pretty face, very talkative, wearing jeans and a redish orange top. She said she is from Nashua but doesn't like to do this in her state, and she doesn't do this hardly at all. Asked for her number but she declined. I gave her mine and said next time you're short on cash call me. I don't know whether to believe her or not but she is cute and although she was expensive ($80) it was fun. Does she sound like someone anyone here knows?

Wingnut NH
08-11-16, 23:40
I decided to take Skatar up on his invitation to come to Lowell, even though I know he wasn't serious. Tue night, nice warm night for a bike ride so checked out Lowell. I knew nothing about Lowell except for a couple of AMPs. Came in on Central St looking for Jays because I've read the girls are sometimes near there. No luck, so I saw a brunette checking out my bike. Stopped and asked her if she knew where Jay's was. She said the grocery store? I said yeah (actually I had no idea what Jay's was) hoping that was what I wanted. She said give me a ride on your bike and I'll take you there. Gave her a helmet and off we went. She asked me "you're going grocery shopping on a motorcycle?" I said no, I'm suppose to meet someone there, (not knowing what else to say). She asked "are you looking for a special girl?" I said yeah, sort of. She said "I know what you're looking for, I never do this but I'm in a bad situation, we can help each other out, interested?" I asked if she knew of a place we could go, hoping she would suggest her home. She had a field in mind, so that's where we ended up. She's about 30 to 35, med height, maybe 120 lbs, pretty face, very talkative, wearing jeans and a redish orange top. She said she is from Nashua but doesn't like to do this in her state, and she doesn't do this hardly at all. Asked for her number but she declined. I gave her mine and said next time you're short on cash call me. I don't know whether to believe her or not but she is cute and although she was expensive ($80) it was fun. Does she sound like someone anyone here knows?There is a Britney that hangs around Methuen. Just above the zone in Lawrence. She sounds kind of similar. Lawrence Britney is brunette with redish tint to her hair. Natural I think. Often wears her hair up in a bun. Very nice attitude and incredible skills. But she usually charges going rate. You can find posts from me there about her. Not sure if it is the same one -.

Ambrose
08-13-16, 19:31
There is a Britney that hangs around Methuen. Just above the zone in Lawrence. She sounds kind of similar. Lawrence Britney is brunette with redish tint to her hair. Natural I think. Often wears her hair up in a bun. Very nice attitude and incredible skills. But she usually charges going rate. You can find posts from me there about her. Not sure if it is the same one -.Thanks for the info, I did read your posts, and it's definitely worth a shot. I would like to take the bike again tonight, I'm sure she would recognize it but it's going to rain so that's out. I'll have to take my chances with the car and hope I can find her. I don't know the area at all but I'm sure I can find Broadway just over the Methuen line.

BennyB Goodman
08-14-16, 10:40
Thanks for the info, I did read your posts, and it's definitely worth a shot. I would like to take the bike again tonight, I'm sure she would recognize it but it's going to rain so that's out. I'll have to take my chances with the car and hope I can find her. I don't know the area at all but I'm sure I can find Broadway just over the Methuen line.If going NORTH on 28. Theres a Dunkin Donuts on your left. Town line is a little ways up thereIf going SOUTH, there a family restarant and funeral home on your RIGHT Hope this helps.

Ambrose
08-14-16, 12:20
If going NORTH on 28. Theres a Dunkin Donuts on your left. Town line is a little ways up thereIf going SOUTH, there a family restarant and funeral home on your RIGHT Hope this helps.Yes, I'm sure that will help. I went out last night, just for a short while but probably due to the weather not much was out so I called it a night and went home. Will try again.

NYSupp781
08-20-16, 22:08
Everytime I am on appleton or westford LEO is out.

Ambrose
08-28-16, 21:21
I decided to take Skatar up on his invitation to come to Lowell, even though I know he wasn't serious. Tue night, nice warm night for a bike ride so checked out Lowell. I knew nothing about Lowell except for a couple of AMPs. Came in on Central St looking for Jays because I've read the girls are sometimes near there. No luck, so I saw a brunette checking out my bike. Stopped and asked her if she knew where Jay's was. She said the grocery store? I said yeah (actually I had no idea what Jay's was) hoping that was what I wanted. She said give me a ride on your bike and I'll take you there. Gave her a helmet and off we went. She asked me "you're going grocery shopping on a motorcycle?" I said no, I'm suppose to meet someone there, (not knowing what else to say). She asked "are you looking for a special girl?" I said yeah, sort of. She said "I know what you're looking for, I never do this but I'm in a bad situation, we can help each other out, interested?" I asked if she knew of a place we could go, hoping she would suggest her home. She had a field in mind, so that's where we ended up. She's about 30 to 35, med height, maybe 120 lbs, pretty face, very talkative, wearing jeans and a redish orange top. She said she is from Nashua but doesn't like to do this in her state, and she doesn't do this hardly at all. Asked for her number but she declined. I gave her mine and said next time you're short on cash call me. I don't know whether to believe her or not but she is cute and although she was expensive ($80) it was fun. Does she sound like someone anyone here knows?She called me Friday afternoon, said her daughter went to the beach with her friend and her friend's family for the weekend. She'll be alone and would I be interested in seeing her again? Hell yeah, I was hoping she would call but to be honest, I kind of gave up. She's separated, not divorced but we stayed at her apartment most of the night anyway. I was hoping her ex wasn't going to show up and he didn't. Anyway, since she doesn't want her number shared (not even with me) there's no reason to continue, all I can say is WOW and I hope she calls again, she said she would.

NYSupp781
08-29-16, 14:24
Can someone PM me Michaelas number I saw her today but she disappeared when she went on the side street she normally goes to.

SexMeister62
09-04-16, 00:09
Ok guys, curious, what ever happened to Redhead Amanda. Haven't seen her around since last year and always enjoyed a hookup and her oral.

I think she had her own place but always opted for a car date. None of the digits I have work, she used to hang with a gal from Nashua NH. Don't.

Know the name but did a double oral once last year.

Ambrose
09-05-16, 20:25
Ok guys, curious, what ever happened to Redhead Amanda. Haven't seen her around since last year and always enjoyed a hookup and her oral.

I think she had her own place but always opted for a car date. None of the digits I have work, she used to hang with a gal from Nashua NH. Don't.

Know the name but did a double oral once last year.See Mike's post from yesterday in the General section, I think that's who you're looking for.

SexMeister62
09-13-16, 18:20
Seen this one around the past weekend. Didn't make an attempt, looked like she was desperate, anyone recognize her?

NYSupp781
09-14-16, 01:29
Seen this one around the past weekend. Didn't make an attempt, looked like she was desperate, anyone recognize her?Who are you talking about?

Ambrose
09-14-16, 07:08
Seen this one around the past weekend. Didn't make an attempt, looked like she was desperate, anyone recognize her?That's not much of a description to go on, can you give a little more as to what she looked like or what she was wearing. I was around this past weekend and saw a few early evening.

SexMeister62
09-14-16, 11:23
That's not much of a description to go on, can you give a little more as to what she looked like or what she was wearing. I was around this past weekend and saw a few early evening.Sorry guys. Missed including the link.

http://www.lowellsun.com/news/ci_30357044/napping-cabbie-ripped-off

JustAJohn3051
09-14-16, 14:37
Sorry guys. Missed including the link.

http://www.lowellsun.com/news/ci_30357044/napping-cabbie-ripped-offShe goes by Binda (her street name) ,she is always on Westford street and always wearing a dress.

SexMeister62
09-14-16, 15:30
She goes by Binda (her street name) ,she is always on Westford street and always wearing a dress.Aha, seen her close to the intersect of Westford & Chelmsford not far from 7-11. Thanks for the heads up.

NYSupp781
09-14-16, 22:28
Seen this one around the past weekend. Didn't make an attempt, looked like she was desperate, anyone recognize her?She is a well known street walker. Binda. If I am not mistaken. She wears a sun dress.

Bowler2016
10-02-16, 11:45
Where have all the girls in Lowell moved to?

Does anyone know Angelina.

ANightmare
10-16-16, 12:51
Here's a pic.

Bigg D
11-12-16, 16:40
Tall and skinny, nice BBBJCIM swallow, nice bbfscip.

Bigg D
11-13-16, 08:56
Nice convo, nice body, sexy, spent night before, multiple episodes, good head, nice tight, shaved pussy, fuck bareback and bust deep inside, moans of joy and pleasure from her, she loved it.

Kiffy26
11-14-16, 18:37
Nice convo, nice body, sexy, spent night before, multiple episodes, good head, nice tight, shaved pussy, fuck bareback and bust deep inside, moans of joy and pleasure from her, she loved it.Where did you find her. Age is hot.

Bigg D
11-15-16, 03:51
Where did you find her. Age is hot.Merrimac Street close to the college.

Took cruise yesterday around 2 in the afternoon. 4 WSW and 1 HSW on Westford, and saw one WSW at haffners. Took cruise at 1 this morning and saw binda with 2 other WSW. One of them is crazy, yelled at some guy in a car "I'll fucking kill you! Saw fat HSW Katalina (she used to look good, nice body before but now she's very obese). Saw WSW by santoro's.

TanRyan617
11-15-16, 19:49
Tall and skinny, nice BBBJCIM swallow, nice bbfscip.Hey big D would you kinda share he 2 contacts?

Just move to the area and would love to build my roster.

BosBoy
11-20-16, 15:08
Merrimac Street close to the college.

Took cruise yesterday around 2 in the afternoon. 4 WSW and 1 HSW on Westford, and saw one WSW at haffners. Took cruise at 1 this morning and saw binda with 2 other WSW. One of them is crazy, yelled at some guy in a car "I'll fucking kill you! Saw fat HSW Katalina (she used to look good, nice body before but now she's very obese). Saw WSW by santoro's.Katalina told me she's not out working so if she waves you away please leave her be.

Bigg D
11-21-16, 13:16
Katalina told me she's not out working so if she waves you away please leave her be.LOL she was working otherwise she wouldn't be out that late walkin on westford peering into cars, when she lives over by santoros LOL but even then, she doesn't have to wave me away because I'm not interested in her, she's to fat for me, so you can keep her to yourself. Already had her years ago when she was in better shape.

On another note, nice BBBJ and bbfscip from cute portugese girl, she drinks a lot (smelled mucho vodka), but she's fun.

WorldPool9999
11-22-16, 13:17
LOL she was working otherwise she wouldn't be out that late walkin on westford peering into cars, when she lives over by santoros LOL but even then, she doesn't have to wave me away because I'm not interested in her, she's to fat for me, so you can keep her to yourself. Already had her years ago when she was in better shape.

On another note, nice BBBJ and bbfscip from cute portugese girl, she drinks a lot (smelled mucho vodka), but she's fun.Which girl is in the pic? The fat girl or the Portuguese girl? Would love the 2nd girl's info if you got it. You can message me.

Bigg D
11-22-16, 15:00
Which girl is in the pic? The fat girl or the Portuguese girl? Would love the 2nd girl's info if you got it. You can message me.The pic is of the portugese girl, her name's Tina. Don't have contact info but she hangs out at the corner of Appleton and South street by the packy over there, and sometimes you will see her out on westford, she's primarily out during the day.

Bigg D
11-22-16, 21:04
BBBJ no cim, complained a lot regarding time, but other than that did a good job. Will not repeat, even though she's cute, just got on my nerves.

Cackalope
11-23-16, 08:39
How do I find this girl?

BBBJ no cim, complained a lot regarding time, but other than that did a good job. Will not repeat, even though she's cute, just got on my nerves.

Bigg D
11-23-16, 14:21
How do I find this girl?Have her number, but not going to share with you, what have you shared with the board? If you want to find her, drive around the spots mostly talked about in Lowell other wise ask somebody else besides me.

Bigg D
11-24-16, 05:50
Deep throat, sloppy, gagging, swallowed every drop of the protein shake. Later, BBFS. Nice fat shaved pussy, thick lips, wet and tight. Told me to squirt deep inside, so I did. Will definitely repeat.

JustAJohn3051
11-24-16, 12:34
Deep throat, sloppy, gagging, swallowed every drop of the protein shake. Later, BBFS. Nice fat shaved pussy, thick lips, wet and tight. Told me to squirt deep inside, so I did. Will definitely repeat.Her name is Alicia, be careful where you get the pictures that you post, they have rules about it on here.

She has a good head game and the FS is also good. She is a little thick but is up for anything and is always in a good mood and never rushes you. I would recommend her to anyone.

Bigg D
11-26-16, 08:09
Cool ass down bytcch, very cute, looks mad young, but is of age (she showed me her license because I didn't believe her), easy to talk to, got her naked, deep French kissing, her nipples got hard, hardest I've ever seen a girls nipples get, she gave spectacular, wet BBBJ, her tongue ring turned me on even more, I opened her legs, and ate that pussy out, it was nice, no odor, clean shaven, wet, made her squirm, moan, then I fucked her missionary, then with her petite frame on top of me, kissing her lips, licking her neck, playing with her titties, and finally erupted inside her tight tunnel while fucking on top of her again. Episode lasted at least a good hour. Incredible time.

JustAJohn3051
11-26-16, 10:39
Cool ass down bytcch, very cute, looks mad young, but is of age (she showed me her license because I didn't believe her), easy to talk to, got her naked, deep French kissing, her nipples got hard, hardest I've ever seen a girls nipples get, she gave spectacular, wet BBBJ, her tongue ring turned me on even more, I opened her legs, and ate that pussy out, it was nice, no odor, clean shaven, wet, made her squirm, moan, then I fucked her missionary, then with her petite frame on top of me, kissing her lips, licking her neck, playing with her titties, and finally erupted inside her tight tunnel while fucking on top of her again. Episode lasted at least a good hour. Incredible time.I will give you this much, your stories are entertaining! Where did you get her pic. ?

BennyB Goodman
11-26-16, 13:53
I will give you this much, your stories are entertaining! Where did you get her pic. ?I hear what you re sayin-LOL.

Bigg D
11-26-16, 15:48
Went 4 cruise, thought I saw Anna (Deb's daughter) back in town, so pulled off on side street, and walked up to area I saw her in. Got close and found out it was Binda. She asked me what's up, and I told her sorry thought you was somebody else, & she said who looking for? And I said I thought you were Anna, then she told me she's a friend of Anna and asked if I wanted to go do something. I Told her no and started walking away. She seemed to get mad and said something like "don't worry I don't bite. " She looks cute, but heard something about her stealing from some dude, so I got the fuck out of dodge LOL.

Bigg D
11-26-16, 23:26
Went 4 a ride. Saw a WSW in front of the liquor store on Appleton talking to some guy. She was kind of cute, but didn't pursue because of her company. Further down, I saw a short W or HSW, not sure. She kind of resembled Deanne, very petite, and looked like she had an olive complexion so maybe Hispanic or greek? Went back around, and saw her talking to Jennifer (WSW who lives by Santoro's) and 2 shady looking guys. I kept on trucking, and after going up Westford, & then coming back down Middlesex by the homeless shelter, I decided to go by Jay's again. Saw a police cruiser parked on the side of Jay's on Charles street, close to S & S auto. Parked by Santoro's then walked inside Jay's. Saw 2 potential WSWs sitting on the couch there (One had cute face, real spinner type, with dark hair and blonde highlight wrapped up in a bun- the other was about a 5 in the face, maybe in her 40's, nice body, nice rack, black hair). I got a scratch ticket, then walked towards the cruiser pulled over on Charles Street. Saw 2 cops talking to the girl who somebody says ripped them off from a back page ad. Not sure if she got arrested, but some big ass police van pulled up, just as I turned right to walk up the hill towards Union street and back around to where I parked at by Santoro's. When I was almost to my car, I ran into Sue (chubby blonde) and she was stressing how she needed a ride and how it was very important. She gave me an average BBBJ, very mechanical movements, but managed to get the job done. I told her to swallow and she did. Dropped her off then went on my way.

Bigg D
11-28-16, 14:28
Went to get some coffee from the dunks on Appleton, and saw Alicia (short blond bytccch) out front talking to some ghetto wiggerrr dudes. Yep she's a street walker fellas. Had pic of her but accidentally deleted it, but I will try to post one of her later. This experience made me think of a past experience from last year when I met a WSW, short, petite, dark / black curly hair, nice little ass, cute face (for a 50 + year old), by the name of Nikki aka Leeann, that I picked up from the same dunks. Actually, I suggest any monger to check this dunks or any dunks in Lowell that stay open 24 hours because you might run into a provider there (from the Appleton dunks, to the Bridge street one and also the one on Fletcher street). I picked Nikki up there and brought her to my apartment, and she ended up spending the night, (she was homeless at the time, sleeping outside, at the dunks or at the shelter on Middlesex) then she ended up giving me some super duper head, and letting me fuck her raw, with her pussy getting so wet, it made squishing noises. I even made her squirt, yikes, and she didn't mind that I exploded in her tight, little MILF snatch. If anybody has seen her recently, and knows how to get in contact with her, I'm willing to trade #s for her contact info, so message me if you can make that happen.

JustAJohn3051
11-29-16, 15:27
Which girl is in the pic? The fat girl or the Portuguese girl? Would love the 2nd girl's info if you got it. You can message me.Her name is Tina and she does not look anything like she does in the pic on here. Her hair is dark and she is about 20 lbs skinnier too, she looks absolutely horrible now! Saw her today walking with Baby Nikki, not sure who looked worse. LOL.

TanRyan617
11-30-16, 00:36

"we don't love these ho's" - snoop doggy dogg.Curios if anyone has a contact for tabby aka Abby?

Bigg D
12-01-16, 21:55
Went to the packy on Concord Street to get some SoCo nips and what do you know? There was a news crew out there. I went in the store, and they were interviewing / filming one of the workers there. I got my nips and headed towards my car. A chubby lady with bags asked me for a cigarette, & I gave her one, then she told me she was looking to make extra. I was horny at the time so we went to a secluded location and she ended up giving me a really nice blowjob. Come to find out, she has no teeth. I was shocked LOL. She told me she lives somewhere off Perry street, in a tent. She was kind of worn looking, but gave really good service, and I will repeat (not only because of her service, but also because of the good value, with no complaining). She sucked me for a good 30 minutes non-stop, and swallowed all of my juice, and kept sucking until I told her to stop, because I felt like I was going to piss in her mouth hahaha.

Got her digits and was on my way.

Oh and suggestion to all you mongers, something I kind of knew but really thought about today, is that a lot of SW hang out by liquor stores, so there are more options than just the routes where most of them are known to frequent.

MarkyMarcus
12-01-16, 22:40
Tall and skinny, nice BBBJCIM swallow, nice bbfscip.Can you please pm me her number?

Bigg D
12-03-16, 22:16
Talked to a sexy WSW today over on Marshall street, she was about 5'6", slim, petite, long curly jet black hair, dressed in jeans and a black jacket. Got her # & told her I would be in contact with her. I had some business to attend to so I was short on time. She was sexy though, very exotic looking, like Greek or maybe Portuguese.

MrSmiley39
12-04-16, 11:50
Did you get her name?

Talked to a sexy WSW today over on Marshall street, she was about 5'6", slim, petite, long curly jet black hair, dressed in jeans and a black jacket. Got her # & told her I would be in contact with her. I had some business to attend to so I was short on time. She was sexy though, very exotic looking, like Greek or maybe Portuguese.

VaryDer07
12-04-16, 12:36
Dead.

Nothing to see yet.

VaryDer07
12-04-16, 17:19
So just had some fun with Ali.

Short thickness with some huge soft tits and big nips to go with them.

She has awesome mic skills and takes directions well and free roaming was well taken.

Will definitely see her again later tonight. LOL maybe after dinner and to renergize LOL.

Bowler2016
12-04-16, 18:44
Was on Westford Street earlier and only saw two girls, I think the one mentioned below and a blond. The blond was either drunk or just messed up so I didn't want to take the chance. Do ou guys know this blonde?

About 5'7 medium built and walking down the street laughing at herself?

VaryDer07
12-04-16, 20:18
So went out for a stroll and met up with Alexa.

All I can say is damn damn damn!

Girl knows how to get every single drop out of ya.

She has a very tight sexy body unlike most of the other walkers in the area.

Takes directions very well and you are free to roam.

She likes it and lets you know.

Dmoss
12-04-16, 20:34
So went out for a stroll and met up with Alexa.

All I can say is damn damn damn!

Girl knows how to get every single drop out of ya.

She has a very tight sexy body unlike most of the other walkers in the area.

Takes directions very well and you are free to roam.

She likes it and lets you know.Any pics of her?

VaryDer07
12-04-16, 21:55
Nope no pics sorry

Bigg D
12-04-16, 22:51
Dmoss there are pics of Alexa (her real name is Julie) on here, just search for either name, or you can look at my Lowell street walker post called "road head" and see her pic, just hover over the pic and it will give you the name, views, etc. & Mr smiley, I did get her name but won't post that till I get permission, because I don't want to ruin a good time with her, because of a snitch on here.

JustAJohn3051
12-05-16, 09:42
Dmoss there are pics of Alexa (her real name is Julie) on here, just search for either name, or you can look at my Lowell street walker post called "road head" and see her pic, just hover over the pic and it will give you the name, views, etc. & Mr smiley, I did get her name but won't post that till I get permission, because I don't want to ruin a good time with her, because of a snitch on here.Be careful what you post or who you talk to on here, there is more than one snitch! Someone just snitched on me and now the girl will not even return my text. It has happened before and will happen again, I don't care anymore, I just post what I want and if it happens it happens! There are too manny girls out there to care if a couple are mad at you. LOL.

Take care and be safe.

Bigg D
12-05-16, 13:27
Be careful what you post or who you talk to on here, there is more than one snitch! Someone just snitched on me and now the girl will not even return my text. It has happened before and will happen again, I don't care anymore, I just post what I want and if it happens it happens! There are too manny girls out there to care if a couple are mad at you. LOL. I understand what you're saying and yes there are too many girls out there, but why blow something good when you have it, just to make a report? If you have a lady who gives you the best head, she's cool, very laid back, easy to talk to, and hooks you up 4 20 each time, would you risk that just to post something online about her? Yeah there are a lot of girls out there, but we each take our time to find them, and some of them turn out to be bad apples, so basically it's better to keep some things to self instead of broadcasting everything for the world to see. Just my opinion though.

Skatar018
12-05-16, 20:45
It has happened before and will happen again, I don't care anymore, I just post what I want and if it happens it happens! There are too many girls out there to care if a couple are mad at you.Good, glad to see you come around as it just doesn't matter, most girls that initially get upset because of a post usually get over it quickly, especially if you're a regular, & you are right, those that don't get over it move on but when they're down & out they'll call looking for a hookup, money talks bullshit walks.

Bigg D
12-07-16, 20:47
Got off work today and went to a friends, where we all had multiple root beer nips and smoke a fat blunt. Afterwards I went for a cruise around Lowell. Ended up with a cute HSW named Brianna, Reanna, or Bianca, I don't remember, she had multiple tattoos most notable stars on her face, wwent to a place, go t good head, tongue ring rubbing up against my hard shaft, then put it deep inside her coochie with no rubber on (she said it was ok). Nice, tight, slippery pussy, still thinking about it right now, got nice and hard, shot a big blast in her cooch then the rest on her belly button and round titties. Asked her if I could take pics but she was adamant about no doing so because she said one of her friends showed her this site and somebody posted her pics without her permission? Said she and some friends, including her baby daddy, has a special surprise for that person? I dropped her off and ended up getting 2 numbers, one from a WSW in jeans, and knee high suede boots, and another # from a short WSW hair in a bun, jeans, and brown jackt, on my way back to Lawrence. Ahhhhhh so sweet these bytcheees were, can't wait for thme to gobble on my goodies.

JustAJohn3051
12-08-16, 10:33
Got off work today and went to a friends, where we all had multiple root beer nips and smoke a fat blunt. Afterwards I went for a cruise around Lowell. Ended up with a cute HSW named Brianna, Reanna, or Bianca, I don't remember, she had multiple tattoos most notable stars on her face, wwent to a place, go t good head, tongue ring rubbing up against my hard shaft, then put it deep inside her coochie with no rubber on (she said it was ok). Nice, tight, slippery pussy, still thinking about it right now, got nice and hard, shot a big blast in her cooch then the rest on her belly button and round titties. Asked her if I could take pics but she was adamant about no doing so because she said one of her friends showed her this site and somebody posted her pics without her permission? Said she and some friends, including her baby daddy, has a special surprise for that person? I dropped her off and ended up getting 2 numbers, one from a WSW in jeans, and knee high suede boots, and another # from a short WSW hair in a bun, jeans, and brown jackt, on my way back to Lawrence. Ahhhhhh so sweet these bytcheees were, can't wait for thme to gobble on my goodies.The girl with the star tattoos on her face is Bianca (Getting a real baby bump), she is still working? She is pregnant and having sex without a rubber, well done!

Bigg D
12-08-16, 11:14
Saw 5 WSW, one baby nikki with black hair at Jay's, guess she died it, another posted up at the corner of CJ's with a fluffy hat that covered her ears and with little strings hanging down on the side, wearing jeans, saw Sammy and Lauren walking togeterh on cental street by the pizza place close to the road that goes to the court house, and saw a sexy WSW I've nesver seen before who had long blonde hair with dark streaks in it, in jeans posted up close to the pizza spot over on stevens street. Parked like a block off and walked to her and talked to her for like 10 minutes, she said her name Shelly, she's 50 but looked in her 30's, nice body, good smile (no black or missing teeth like most addicts), and we exchanged #s. Can't wait to see her skills.

Bigg D
12-10-16, 19:30
I've fukced about 5 preggo girls in my life, and I love it, I think their pussy feels warmer and wetter, but maybe it's just my imagination?

Picked up a short WSW yesterday, by Santoro's, she wore glasses, red head or strawberry blonde? But looked redheaded, she gave me one of the best deep throat blowjobs I've had in a while, and took instructions really well. She swallowed with no complaints. Will repeat.

JustAJohn3051
12-11-16, 14:54
I've fukced about 5 preggo girls in my life, and I love it, I think their pussy feels warmer and wetter, but maybe it's just my imagination?

Picked up a short WSW yesterday, by Santoro's, she wore glasses, red head or strawberry blonde? But looked redheaded, she gave me one of the best deep throat blowjobs I've had in a while, and took instructions really well. She swallowed with no complaints. Will repeat.I hear you, I love pregnant girls too! Had a skinny HSW named Marie, she was almost due and still working. BBBJ and BBFS were both great.

Kreativex
12-13-16, 04:58
Haven't seen her for awhile kinda miss her. Used to live by cj. Anyways msg me, got number to trade.

Bigg D
12-13-16, 13:59
Went to get some groceries, & on the way out, ran into a WSW I've seen strolling Westford. I sparked up conversation, and ended up going to a spot with her. She's very SEXY, about 5'6 or 5'7, long black curly hair, cute face, all her teeth (white teeth too, no black or discoloration), spinner body, wearing ripped jeans with tiger print underneath and a black jacket, she smelled nice, and was very clean, & I'd give her a 9 or 10 in looks and her attitude and performance were both definitely a 10. Told me her name, Bethany, and said she was Ukrainian. WOW, awesome BBBJ, warm mojuth, very wet with her spit leaving a circular spot on my pants from all the drool, and every time she took it out her mouth to catch air, you could see a long, wet, spit string connected from the tip of my dick to her tongue. Asked her if I could come in her mouth. She said yes, and when I did, she took it all, leaving nothing on my dick, then opened up the door and spit it out. Incredible service. Said she lives on Cross street, and next time I could come over. Will take her up on her offer. If you run into her, treat her good, as she said she's new at this, and you can tell from her appearance that she is, so get it while it's good, before the drugs and the streets take their toll on her.

CubanMonger36
12-13-16, 23:32
Hello fellow mongers I wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. I'm living temporarily in Boston for work, originally from Miami. You can check out my posts on the Miami forum or to make it easier just look up user Cubanmonger36 on PHub to see my videos. I have a 3 day weekend coming up that I would like to take advantage of to venture out into Lowell. I would really appreciate if a few of you could PM me details on where to stay that is close to the stroll and details on where to look or even digits of SWs you know. In return I would like to contribute some footage of the action during my weekend in Lowell similar to the videos youll already see on my page. Happy Hunting.

FBurgNative
12-16-16, 23:37
Let us know if you repeat. Get some contact info and ask if you can share with us.

Definitely sounds very, very interesting.

Thanks.

FBurgNative
12-16-16, 23:53
Got off work today and went to a friends, where we all had multiple root beer nips and smoke a fat blunt. Afterwards I went for a cruise around Lowell. Ended up with a cute HSW named Brianna, Reanna, or Bianca, I don't remember, she had multiple tattoos most notable stars on her face, wwent to a place, go t good head, tongue ring rubbing up against my hard shaft, then put it deep inside her coochie with no rubber on (she said it was ok). Nice, tight, slippery pussy, still thinking about it right now, got nice and hard, shot a big blast in her cooch then the rest on her belly button and round titties. Asked her if I could take pics but she was adamant about no doing so because she said one of her friends showed her this site and somebody posted her pics without her permission? Said she and some friends, including her baby daddy, has a special surprise for that person? I dropped her off and ended up getting 2 numbers, one from a WSW in jeans, and knee high suede boots, and another # from a short WSW hair in a bun, jeans, and brown jackt, on my way back to Lawrence. Ahhhhhh so sweet these bytcheees were, can't wait for thme to gobble on my goodies.Good post.

JustAJohn3051
12-21-16, 14:10
Picked up Michaela the other day, been with her more than I can count, always liked her and even started to trust her. That was my mistake, when we were finished I went in bathroom and took my eyes off her for a second, the fucking rodent stole something from my apartment! Guess the drugs have taken their toll and she is nothing but a piece of shit scumbag *****! Be careful if you pick it up! Just a warning. Take care and be safe.

Skatar018
12-21-16, 17:35
Maybe if you'd given her a Christmas bone-ass she wouldn't have stolen from you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrBzBjVlGYU

Picked up Michaela the other day, been with her more than I can count, always liked her and even started to trust her. That was my mistake, when we were finished I went in bathroom and took my eyes off her for a second, the fucking rodent stole something from my apartment! Guess the drugs have taken their toll and she is nothing but a piece of shit scumbag *****! Be careful if you pick it up! Just a warning. Take care and be safe.

Bigg D
12-22-16, 18:04
Picked up Michaela the other day, been with her more than I can count, always liked her and even started to trust her. That was my mistake, when we were finished I went in bathroom and took my eyes off her for a second, the fucking rodent stole something from my apartment! Guess the drugs have taken their toll and she is nothing but a piece of shit scumbag *****! Be careful if you pick it up! Just a warning. Take care and be safe.Damn, JustAJohn3051, why you still messing with Michaela? Everybody knows she has # (you fill in the blank).

If you want to get even with her, I know somebody who knows her address, and you can go get your shit back.

Bowler2016
12-22-16, 23:30
Went to Jays, Westford Street and Appleton Street, not a soul out.

Is there other streets to look for in the future?

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

JustAJohn3051
12-23-16, 04:59
Damn, JustAJohn3051, why you still messing with Michaela? Everybody knows she has # (you fill in the blank).

If you want to get even with her, I know somebody who knows her address, and you can go get your shit back.Thanks Brother, I got what she took back. It was part my fault, I slipped up and started to trust her (must be getting old. LOL) she knows how to play the game, very cute, friendly and always gives you the GF experience. I was a idiot, I know what she is and still let her beat me, what she took was not expensive but got me in a lot of shit! But I made sure she gave it back! . Thanks for the support BiggD.

Bigg D
12-24-16, 18:48
Thanks for the support BiggD.No problem.

AppleLaptop
04-05-17, 12:44
What happened?

Railman
04-05-17, 13:56
All the postings are on the General forum for SWs in Lowell.

What happened?

LowellGuy420
03-24-18, 19:31
I'm right in dracut near bridge street. So I'm close to Lowell. Where are the SW's in Lowell. I always here Appleton st. And sometimes Gorham st and Westford st. I'm on Westford street a lot and never see anything. Am I just missing something? Also any girls on bridge st. That you know of? Also where are they on mainly Friday and Saturday nights. Any info helps. Thanks for the help guys.

LowellGuy420
03-24-18, 19:59
Need help finding some SW's in Lowell. Don't seem to be having any luck. Thanks guys.

Skatar018
08-09-18, 17:36
Binda from the below post passed away recently.

Sorry guys. Missed including the link.
http://www.lowellsun.com/news/ci_30357044/napping-cabbie-ripped-off

Kiffy26
08-13-18, 15:50
Binda from the below post passed away recently.Did she od.

Jay418
08-13-18, 21:37
Did she od.Yes, found dead on Westford St, her BF jay passed like 2 weeks before, found dead on Westford st.

Kiffy26
08-14-18, 09:24
Yes, found dead on Westford St, her BF jay passed like 2 weeks before, found dead on Westford st.How sad. It must be one hell of a high. To take the chance it will be your last.

BostonMan781
11-13-18, 02:46
How sad. It must be one hell of a high. To take the chance it will be your last.The high is really good because it numbs you out from reality and the pain you're having mentally / physically, it feels like an orgasm that stays for 1-2 hours sort of LOL. But once you're addicted its so hard letting it go. These people are very sick and suffer mental illnesses and substances are the way they cope with through hard times and past traumas that haunt them.

Member #5932
11-13-18, 12:17
How sad. It must be one hell of a high. To take the chance it will be your last.Not for nothing. Anytime any hobbyist raw dogs, they also risk it being a final poor choice.

Jay1313
05-08-19, 09:10
Where is the best daytime action in Lowell?

MaxDaDesi
08-23-19, 00:19
Any experienced monger take me under their apprenticeship, I would like to know the skills from you guys!

SammyYork
08-23-19, 21:24
Any experienced monger take me under their apprenticeship, I would like to know the skills from you guys!Sorry dude. You got to get your stripes the hard way! Take a leap and get started, score some, lose some.

Read the forum from the beginning, lots of tips, take some intel, go pound the pavement or drive to the hotspots. Once your cherry is popped, you will learn. Fast!

No shortcuts in this hobby unless you are one lucky hijo de puta!

TheIceGuy
08-24-19, 23:17
Any experienced monger take me under their apprenticeship, I would like to know the skills from you guys!Just be extra vigilant of LEO.

The rest is stuff you'll learn with experience.

RoadWarrior182
08-28-19, 10:00
Here's my 2 cents. You do have to earn your own stripes. There is no easy way about it because there are about 4 million variables in the equation. Let me name a few. Your confidence level, do you have situational awareness, how street smart are you, able to BS with the best of them, not say stupid shit like "how much", learn the streets and times the girls are out, vary your driving pattern, you drive a cop magnet car, you look like someone the cops want to arrest or no. There are too many factors involved to apprentice someone. Some people are cut out to do this kind of thing and others, well, let's just say they shouldn't oughta be doing this at all because they're going to end up in the local newspaper as one of many John's picked up in recent prostitution sting. Be safe, be careful, and fer Christ's sake, cover that shit up.

Any experienced monger take me under their apprenticeship, I would like to know the skills from you guys!

Babbloo100
04-03-20, 10:01
Anyone find anything these days on Lowell?

Bowler2016
04-03-20, 21:49
Anyone seen Tabby lately.

Please PM details.

Thanks.

JJisback
04-04-20, 11:08
Anyone find anything these days on Lowell?It's tough out there but they are still out if you put in the work. Been a lot of girls by Jays, but mostly the same old Hos.

Curious Monkey
04-04-20, 11:39
Anyone find anything these days on Lowell?Jay's is a common spot but with the virus the crowd and bar is very sparse.

Better luck at CJs. Saw a few but not the best of the best. Also depends on weather too. The past few days the rain drove them out.

Bowler2016
04-04-20, 19:07
Jay's is a common spot but with the virus the crowd and bar is very sparse.

Better luck at CJs. Saw a few but not the best of the best. Also depends on weather too. The past few days the rain drove them out.Today there was an old regular in front oh Jays. Haven't seen in about 18 months.

Kelly might be her name?

BostonGuy25
05-14-20, 20:24
Jay's is a common spot but with the virus the crowd and bar is very sparse.

Better luck at CJs. Saw a few but not the best of the best. Also depends on weather too. The past few days the rain drove them out.A blonde with a blue sweatshirt definitely gave me something from a BJ a few weeks ago.

Kiffy26
05-17-20, 10:50
A blonde with a blue sweatshirt definitely gave me something from a BJ a few weeks ago.What did she give you, makes me nerous.

BostonGuy25
05-18-20, 17:29
What did she give you, makes me nerous.It could be nothing but I noticed a smell so who knows hopefully nothing.

LoveTheSwine
05-20-20, 03:54
Young petite nice tits but horrible head she could only take maybe 2 inches. She was a champ but I couldn't get into it. But she did seem tired.

Kiffy26
05-20-20, 12:42
Young petite nice tits but horrible head she could only take maybe 2 inches. She was a champ but I couldn't get into it. But she did seem tired.Where did you find her.

LoveTheSwine
05-22-20, 06:38
Where did you find her.Posted in the wrong town. It was supposed to be in worc.

Babbloo100
06-17-20, 15:25
Couldn't find one decent one these day's around and all are bad one's at Jay's and CJ couldn't find one at all.

MeatMan
06-26-20, 08:48
Yup!. I stopped by last night in Mill City after 8:30 and strolled the usual areas of Appleton, Westford, Gorham, and Jays. I didn't get started until the sun had set so, I hung around, smoked some 420, and did recon. Appleton was, nutty. From a distance, I saw a group of homeless guys and girls all converging near Chang Express and the gas station having a full-on shouting match. At the gas station, three women were having a nasty squabble. One lady had a broken mop broom ready to swing at the person she had an issue with, but her friend was trying to calm her down. It was just a shouting match and a ton of 'fuck' and 'motherfucker' bombs throughout that fight. The cops appeared and broke it all up.

Anyway, I managed to pick up a WSW by the name of 'Bree' on Gorham near the Chinese restaurant. Small petite SW, dirty blond, a little rough in the face but, she was ok, took her off to a spot where it was some good doggy action for $30, non-rushed. Glad to have scored in Lowell. I had my doubts but, I soldiered on and succeeded!. I could be back in a couple of weeks. Peace yall and be safe!.

MeatMan

LoveTheSwine
06-28-20, 01:59
Yup!. I stopped by last night in Mill City after 8:30 and strolled the usual areas of Appleton, Westford, Gorham, and Jays. I didn't get started until the sun had set so, I hung around, smoked some 420, and did recon. Appleton was, nutty. From a distance, I saw a group of homeless guys and girls all converging near Chang Express and the gas station having a full-on shouting match. At the gas station, three women were having a nasty squabble. One lady had a broken mop broom ready to swing at the person she had an issue with, but her friend was trying to calm her down. It was just a shouting match and a ton of 'fuck' and 'motherfucker' bombs throughout that fight. The cops appeared and broke it all up.

Anyway, I managed to pick up a WSW by the name of 'Bree' on Gorham near the Chinese restaurant. Small petite SW, dirty blond, a little rough in the face but, she was ok, took her off to a spot where it was some good doggy action for $30, non-rushed. Glad to have scored in Lowell. I had my doubts but, I soldiered on and succeeded!. I could be back in a couple of weeks. Peace yall and be safe!.

MeatManI drive through there all the time and seen 2, out of the 9 times I've rolled through. I need to park and do some walking recon.

Skatar018
06-28-20, 08:22
Not a good face pisture but is this the Bree you met?

Sabrina This the girl?

MeatMan

XRay1
06-28-20, 12:00
Not a good face pisture but is this the Bree you met?I pretty sure he meant Breanna.

She's back around. Been hitting me up everyday these past two weeks.

She fits the description to a tee.

Skatar018
06-28-20, 17:45
Yeah someone else mentioned that Breanna is back around.

I went with Sabrina due to the mention of the rough face.

Is Breanna face messed up or rough?

She was never gorgeous or anything but wasn't all that bad when I seen her.

I pretty sure he meant Breanna. She's back around. Been hitting me up everyday these past two weeks.She fits the description to a tee.Meatman, there is a picture of Breanna in the below post, is that the Bree you seen?

Breanna

Masterh
06-28-20, 19:10
I pretty sure he meant Breanna.

She's back around. Been hitting me up everyday these past two weeks.

She fits the description to a tee.Pick her up Couple weeks ago too. Her name is briizzy.

MeatMan
06-29-20, 00:40
Not a good face pisture but is this the Bree you met?Yup!. That's her. Again, nothing out of the ordinary. Just a pump and dump for $30.

Hamstone
06-29-20, 11:32

MeatManGave me hope for some action. I don't get to Lowell but once a monh or so and it's usually in the early to mid afternoon so unless I'm missing something, there's rarely anyone around. Or, my luck has been just plain bad. Maybe I'll try walking a bit.

Appreciate the post.

NiceHowMuch
07-06-20, 20:37
Anyone notice that man that is dressed like a girl with long blonde hair LOL. He's like almost naked on the streets. If that's your thing, cool, but I be getting heart attacks whenever I turn the street and find him standing there creepy as fuck.

Haven't seen any new action in lowel lately. I only see Brazil out there, but I don't do dates with her.

D6916
07-07-20, 09:31
Where is the best place for SW reports?

Here or general?

JJisback
07-09-20, 11:23
Where is the best place for SW reports?

Here or general?Most mongers post in the general section for Lowell SW's.