PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

RoadStar01
07-17-12, 00:31
So I have been to both Spah Toww and Roi ell and can report they both provide excellent table showers, cute-enough therapists, excellent massage and with the proper signals and behavior, the desired finish, depending on how you handle yourself. (If you act like you expect it from the get go, they'll think you're LE) We all know the tips and tricks, just thought I would pass along confirmation on these two spots. Hands only. 70+40.

Sorry for the cryptic names. Trying to avoid having this pop on Google Search.

Dukes
08-29-12, 14:06
This add is from backpages lowell has anyone tried this service?

Spill
09-10-12, 22:17
So I have been to both Spah Toww and Roi ell and can report they both provide excellent table showers, cute-enough therapists, excellent massage and with the proper signals and behavior, the desired finish, depending on how you handle yourself. (If you act like you expect it from the get go, they'll think you're LE) We all know the tips and tricks, just thought I would pass along confirmation on these two spots. Hands only. 70+40.

Sorry for the cryptic names. Trying to avoid having this pop on Google Search.Any touching allowed?

RoadStar01
09-11-12, 21:31
Any touching allowed?Check your PMs.

Rule43
09-16-12, 07:37
Any touching allowed?Might vary depending on who you see, and whether or not you're a repeat vistor, but generally UTC above, OTC below at both locations.

TheSquidMonger
09-16-12, 11:04
Been checking out some of the BP ad's for bodyworks in S. Lowell. Any info. Seems to be a few that advertise, but no addy's just a 508 or a 617 number. Cute pictures, but they are.

Always cute. Always hesitant to go to an in-call unless someone has been there before you can pm me or just put something here for all of us.

TheSquidMonger
09-23-12, 16:39
Might vary depending on who you see, and whether or not you're a repeat vistor, but generally UTC above, OTC below at both locations.Been to sp t. Used to see Bonnie. But she hasn't been around. Mama said she is on a vacation. Probably rotated back to some other place. She was good. Probably the youngest one there. Anyone been to any of the incall places in lowell? Want to try one, but don't know if they are set ups givin all the LE action down there.

SMonger

Member #4566
09-27-12, 12:04
Had my initial time with Julie yesterday. Very accommodating, even dressed me at the end. I wanted more touching during the HJ, she pushed back a little when I was under her top. All in all fun for. 7 +.4 I would go back.

TheSquidMonger
09-29-12, 11:02
It was a rainy afternoon. Went to SPT for some relaxation. Bonnie not there but Linda was. She made sure I was happy outstanding attitude. Great table shower and massage too. RS for some late evening action. (had a few extra bucks.) similar experience, I think I like RS better, much easier to get to off the highway. Plus I can always go to Sals for a slice.

TSM

Moby9
09-30-12, 07:58
Plus I can always go to Sals for a slice.Now that's what I call a happy ending!

Twinkie1
10-08-12, 11:02
Anyone have a reviews on this place? Thinking about checking it out, just seeing if anyone is familiar with this joint before I go. Either way I will put up a review.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-bodywork-by-nacy-22/20650340

Ccup2
10-08-12, 14:36
Anyone have a reviews on this place? Thinking about checking it out, just seeing if anyone is familiar with this joint before I go. Either way I will put up a review.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-bodywork-by-nacy-22/20650340Went there first time last week, got older chubby lady who f'ing killed me, it actually hurt the massage, and I asked for medium. She did tease on flip and HJ but I will not see here again, poor english too. I saw an african amer girl there, I should have asked for her

Member #5039
10-08-12, 21:10
Went there first time last week, got older chubby lady who f'ing killed me, it actually hurt the massage, and I asked for medium. She did tease on flip and HJ but I will not see here again, poor english too. I saw an african amer girl there, I should have asked for herThe young African American girl is Anisia. She's a young, cute and accommodating young woman. That being said treat her with respect and a good time can be had by all.

CJBraves84
10-21-12, 22:41
Made first vistit to RS to day and was pritty good. Can't believe it but forgot the lady's name that I saw. She was really good probably early 20's and horrible english. Glad I sad hard massage due to her had was barley a medium in my standards. This place better be careful right in the middle of town. Planning another visit next weekend and will remember the name.

NewAgain
10-22-12, 09:28
Never understood the push aways, or No's when you try for a basic utc in the mountain regions. Seems ironic as it normally happens when "their" hands are on the gear shifter. Just my opinion, that is all I am saying.

Steve2319
10-24-12, 22:21
Made first vistit to RS to day and was pritty good. Can't believe it but forgot the lady's name that I saw. She was really good probably early 20's and horrible english. Glad I sad hard massage due to her had was barley a medium in my standards. This place better be careful right in the middle of town. Planning another visit next weekend and will remember the name.I concur. I visited there about two weeks ago after I found myself in the area. My expectations were low but with some free time and a little extra $ I wasn't too concerned,

The encounter was first rate. Maybe there was some bounce from my low expectations but the TS was lots of fun and the finish was very satisfying. The massage was good enough, although a little bit hard for my liking but I didn't complain.

I will repeat when I'm in the area.

HoseJocky51
11-25-12, 20:42
Had some extra $ today and decided to head to RS in Chelmsford. Called and made an appointment, arrived and went right in, the masseuse name was Yoko. Told her I had been there before and this was my second time there. She asked if I wanted a table shower and I said ok, paid the house $, she showed me where to put my clothes and gave me a robe to wear. I undressed and she took me by the hand to the shower room, undid my robe. I got on the table face down and the shower was good, she played with my ass several times, then flipped over and washed me as I was at attention. We then went back to the room an she asked what type of massage I wanted, soft, medium, hard. I said hard. Towards the end of the back massage she fondled my balls between the legs, as she was doing this I began to rub her leg. She then had me turn over put some oil on me and I was rubbing her tiny ass, she also was teasing my cock with her long hair. It did not take long for me to cum, I squeezed her ass as I did. She smiled at this, suprized at how far I shot my load. She cleaned me up, and as I still had 20+ minutes left, continued with my massage, she also leaned over me so her fabulous be cup titties were right in my face. After all was done she helped me get dressed. Will definately repeat again. Maybe next time I can get some utc, or more hopefully!

7+4

Member #4566
11-26-12, 13:05
The tits to the face seems to be standard from all the girls there, in my experience.

RoadStar01
11-28-12, 12:29
Appreciate the report Jocky, but this is how places get busted. It may not seem like much of a difference, but a little more discretion might help keep our favorite haunts off the top radar of LE.

Just something to consider for future reports. Be more vague and save the gory details for private messages with trusted members. Anyone can read these posts.

Deets for SW reports is one thing, but MP's are stationary, therefore subject to more scrutiny.

Had some extra $ today and decided to head to RS in Chelmsford. Called and made an appointment, arrived and went right in, the masseuse name was Yoko. Told her I had been there before and this was my second time there. She asked if I wanted a table shower and I said ok, paid the house $, she showed me where to put my clothes and gave me a robe to wear. I undressed and she took me by the hand to the shower room, undid my robe. I got on the table face down and the shower was good, she played with my ass several times, then flipped over and washed me as I was at attention. We then went back to the room an she asked what type of massage I wanted, soft, medium, hard. I said hard. Towards the end of the back massage she fondled my balls between the legs, as she was doing this I began to rub her leg. She then had me turn over put some oil on me and I was rubbing her tiny ass, she also was teasing my cock with her long hair. It did not take long for me to cum, I squeezed her ass as I did. She smiled at this, suprized at how far I shot my load. She cleaned me up, and as I still had 20+ minutes left, continued with my massage, she also leaned over me so her fabulous be cup titties were right in my face. After all was done she helped me get dressed. Will definately repeat again. Maybe next time I can get some utc, or more hopefully!

7+4

Muddy53
12-02-12, 06:38
Had a great experience with Bebe. She's probably in her late 30's, small build. English poor but attitude was a 10. I enjoy a med to light massage and she only had one focus and that was hard. Kept telling her to lighten up so if you like a hard massage she's your choice provider. Did the 90 min for 100 and tipped out at 60. Now if I had known I was going to get the service I did, I would have tipped her 80+. Tease was fair, did the flip, tease continued then the next thing I notice is her hands feel awfully good.

She enjoyed smoking the peace pipe without any mention of money. Well worth the visit. She also continued the massage for 10 min beyond the time. Will repeat when I'm in the area.

Moscow Mule
12-03-12, 17:25
First time poster but long time AMP lover. I try to stop in whenever in the area on business. I have been there about 10 times and have never been disappointed. It is one of the cleaner AMP's you will find. Was there today and had Bebe who greeted me with a hug and the old saying "why you been gone so long". I knew it would be another good session, which it was from start to ending. All that being said I am from RI and have experienced the sad days of AMP closings and do not want to see that happening here. I enjoy reading the posts as much as anybody but please keep the details fuzzy in order to preserve one of the finest AMPs in the area (IMHO of course).

RedSoxGuy
12-04-12, 15:01
The tits to the face seems to be standard from all the girls there, in my experience.I have only been to RS twice, not much of a sample size. As noted before, the builiding is easy to locate, and it is easy to park and very clean. The strange part for me is that you go in a common entry door (on the left of the building as you face it from the street) into a foyer that appears to be shared between RS and a Dr. Office. The door on the left is RS and door on the right is legit Dr office. I wouldn't want to meet my neighbor in the foyer! Once inside RS and around the corner from view, this is a very nice Spa. The first time I saw an older (40+) less attractive woman in back right corner room and the sevice was skilled and did include the "standard". Second time with a younger (25 ish) and more attractive girl in the first room on left, directly acrosss from the TS room and this time the massage was more erratic than erotic and the puppies did not come out to play. This second girl dressed me after the massage but then tried to use the house comb on my hair. EEEW, No thank you, did you use that towel on someone else, too? And as one previous poster noted, you get an additional happy ending when you head to Sal's for a huge slice of Pizza afterwards. (The chocolate from the candy house next to Sal's isn't bad either.) All in all I will repeat. House fee +40 tip both times.

Member #4566
12-11-12, 17:18
Had a great experience with Bebe. She's probably in her late 30's, small build. English poor but attitude was a 10. I enjoy a med to light massage and she only had one focus and that was hard. Kept telling her to lighten up so if you like a hard massage she's your choice provider. Did the 90 min for 100 and tipped out at 60. Now if I had known I was going to get the service I did, I would have tipped her 80+. Tease was fair, did the flip, tease continued then the next thing I notice is her hands feel awfully good.

She enjoyed smoking the peace pipe without any mention of money. Well worth the visit. She also continued the massage for 10 min beyond the time. Will repeat when I'm in the area.Is Bebe the one with the shirt that says Bebe on it? I had Angela at Rs last time. Not the best of the girls IMO.

FootNBallCoach
12-18-12, 01:01
Went to RS. All thats been said is accurate. Drew Bebe 1st room on the left a fun girl. Saw another tall thin girl 30ish as I was leaving. Bebe is more my type. I will repeat and ask for Bebe.

THE DOOR to the spa faces the side street on the left side of the building, not Rt. 110.

Ecroto
12-27-12, 14:36
I went to RS for the first time a couple sundays ago. Was brought to first room on right. I drew "Young", late 30's early 40's a bit above average looking, nice bottom. TS was good, massage was good, a little too hard I was sore the next day. The ST was great and finish was very good. She gave a head massage after whcih was ok but I got a wiff of some awful breath which kinda ruined the whole thing. OTC was allowed, didn't try UTC. This was only my 3rd AMP visit and I have to say it was the best one yet. Very friendly, good service and clean. If anyone has had an experience here with a younger pretty provider please PM me. Thanks

Jack A Dogov
01-01-13, 22:32
I visited Royal Spa in Chelmsford a few times recently. Very clean and professional looking place. I have seen Candy, Yoko, and Lulu. Candy was okay. TS was very quick and the massage was good. The rest was okay but mechanical. Yoko was nice. TS, massage, pre-flip and post flip were all very good. She was very upbeat and happy too. Very good attitude and massage. Lulu was not very good at all. She gave a very long but not very good TS. She only washed the side the was closest to her which was kind of weird. The right side of my back and the left side of my front. So after getting half clean I went to the room. Her massage was below average and she tried to get me to flip after 15 minutes massage of my back. I told her I thought it was kind of early to turn over and confirmed with her that this was an hour massage. I then asked her to massage my legs and she complied. After the flip she looked like she wanted to be elsewhere. Exactly one hour with Candy, about an hour and twenty minutes with Yoko, and almost an hour with Lulu. Not sure if I will go again unless I can get Yoko again or Bebe as I've read good things about her. All visits were 70/40. Oh yeah other things I've noticed here is every girl (including the receptionist) wears a bebe shirt. Also what the hell do these girls eat between appointments? They all have really foul breath here. If I go again I'm going to bring some breath mints.

Moscow Mule
01-02-13, 09:17
I visited Royal Spa in Chelmsford a few times recently. Very clean and professional looking place. I have seen Candy, Yoko, and Lulu. Candy was okay. TS was very quick and the massage was good. The rest was okay but mechanical. Yoko was nice. TS, massage, pre-flip and post flip were all very good. She was very upbeat and happy too. Very good attitude and massage. Lulu was not very good at all. She gave a very long but not very good TS. She only washed the side the was closest to her which was kind of weird. The right side of my back and the left side of my front. So after getting half clean I went to the room. Her massage was below average and she tried to get me to flip after 15 minutes massage of my back. I told her I thought it was kind of early to turn over and confirmed with her that this was an hour massage. I then asked her to massage my legs and she complied. After the flip she looked like she wanted to be elsewhere. Exactly one hour with Candy, about an hour and twenty minutes with Yoko, and almost an hour with Lulu. Not sure if I will go again unless I can get Yoko again or Bebe as I've read good things about her. All visits were 70/40. Oh yeah other things I've noticed here is every girl (including the receptionist) wears a bebe shirt. Also what the hell do these girls eat between appointments? They all have really foul breath here. If I go again I'm going to bring some breath mints.LMAO! I have often wondered the same thing, not just at Rs but many other establishments as well. All the shops have candy or mints in the entrance but I guess the staff aren't allowed to use them. By the way if you do draw Bebe, which I highly recommend, she is also eating the same food.

Yellow Fever
01-02-13, 17:55
My guess is that they are eating kimshe.

Darigaaz
01-05-13, 12:53
Place recently opened a week ago. They advertise in the therapeutic section of BP. Decided to check it out. Drew Tianna. Pretty decent massage. She had a nice attitude. 6/4. Will probably repeat at some point.

Spectator
01-09-13, 21:51
Place recently opened a week ago. They advertise in the therapeutic section of BP. Decided to check it out. Drew Tianna. Pretty decent massage. She had a nice attitude. 6/4. Will probably repeat at some point.How was the place? Choice of girls? Were they pretty? Can you generally describe it compared to the place nearby?

Darigaaz
01-10-13, 08:56
Didn't get a choice of girls and didn't see any others. Tianna had decent looks. No TS. The place was clean. It was $10 less than the other options in Chelms. Personally I like Royal, it's tough to beat in the area. I'm not too thrilled with Tao due the therapist saying she'd be accomodating if I came back a 2nd time, however YMMV. It might be different now under new management though.

How was the place? Choice of girls? Were they pretty? Can you generally describe it compared to the place nearby?

Charlieo
01-14-13, 11:42
Greetings from the Green Mountains.

I read the forum mostly for entertainment and I hadn't indulged in awhile based on satisfying relationship with my SO. Was headed south and based on reports and route, decided to head here. Was an infrequent flyer at quality massage places and leaving happy like Lily in RI. Easy to find, arrived ten minutes after the hour and hadn't called, and wondered if timing might be bad. Passed a guy on his way out. Greeted cheerily and asked if Bebe was available. Told yes, just finished up. Yeah! Couple minutes led into room, and she says something about long time. I reply, no first time but friend said to ask for her. She asked who and I said Bill, she nods her head like she knows. I was thinking on the way down to use name Jackson but dismissed that. She takes house $ 70 and asks that I get un-dressed and put robe on for shower. Nice shower, very thorough with some nice teasing.

Very thorough massage, didn't ask how hard but kept checking when I would moan to show my pleasure. Everything else as reported before and I left very loose and happy. Thank you for the reports as I like to know what to expect. Feel free to PM any questions.

C

Smoke Screen
01-14-13, 17:42
My guess is that they are eating kimshe.I used to date a Korean girl and that stuff smells so bad she wouldn't keep it in the house. It was kept in a small cooler outside on the deck.

RoadStar01
01-19-13, 20:31
I heard that ST was under new management, and was prepared to be very disappointed. Called to ask for the girls I know (cindy / linda). No go on Cin, but L was available, so I thought it was worth a shot.

All is well, business as usual, although I had to start a new client / password sheet. I don't know what the whole new management thing is about. I tried to ask L for info, but the comm barrier is pretty strong.

New girl at desk, Su. I asked if she was the new M. And she said no, she works, and I could see her next time. Nice rack on her.

All seems well in N Chems. Not sure what to make of it, but as far as I can tell, no harm.

FunBill
01-20-13, 12:08
I saw Julia there a couple of weeks ago and at that time she had only been there two days. Cute and nice rack. I saw her twice but then tried to see her a third time and was told she wasn't in. I tried a couple more times before being told she doesn't work there any more. She must have lasted a week. Shame. Never seen Su. Sounds like Cindy has gone too. RS seems to be taking control.

I heard that ST was under new management, and was prepared to be very disappointed. Called to ask for the girls I know (cindy / linda). No go on Cin, but L was available, so I thought it was worth a shot.

All is well, business as usual, although I had to start a new client / password sheet. I don't know what the whole new management thing is about. I tried to ask L for info, but the comm barrier is pretty strong.

New girl at desk, Su. I asked if she was the new M. And she said no, she works, and I could see her next time. Nice rack on her.

All seems well in N Chems. Not sure what to make of it, but as far as I can tell, no harm.

Spectator
01-20-13, 14:59
RS seems to be taking control.I visited ST yesterday and am happy to report it was on quite on par with RS in terms of Quality, and better than the new place ZB, which has no body scrub. The lady at ST was very pretty but I didn't get her name.

Massage was good, she worked a knot out of my neck that was killing me all day, the flip was great and she had all the right moves. Little foot rub and the crack the fingers thing too.

Hamstone
01-20-13, 15:19
Visited recently. Got Angela. One hour. She was just ok. Table shower was routine. Massage wasn't bad but not great. Tease was short near the end. Took good direction but wasn't inspired. Barely got under her top. Didn't bother with the bottom. Got every minute I paid for though. Looks a 6. Massage too. Finish a 7 because she took direction. Didn't take direction like Bebe though. Standard rates which was happily accepted. Clean, friendly place like it's been for a while.

Spectator
01-20-13, 15:45
Visited recently. Got Angela. One hour. She was just ok. Table shower was routine. Massage wasn't bad but not great. Tease was short near the end. Took good direction but wasn't inspired. Barely got under her top. Didn't bother with the bottom. Got every minute I paid for though. Looks a 6. Massage too. Finish a 7 because she took direction. Didn't take direction like Bebe though. Standard rates which was happily accepted. Clean, friendly place like it's been for a while.I had a similar, but nice experience with her. I think she is the best English speaker there.

Santa66
01-21-13, 11:58
Stopped by RS recently (after making an appointment) for perhaps the 5th or 6th time, though 1st time with BeBe following solid recommendation from trusted member. By far my best experience there, yet. Only downside was all the foot traffic coming and going. This place is becoming very popular and has me a bit nervous about the (unwanted) attention it may be drawing. This post probably is not helping in that regard, so I'll say no more. Details available via PM.

Jd526
01-21-13, 14:18
I'm a new member to this board. Stopped by RS last week. There are lots of reviews and stories on this board so I'm not going to go into great detail. Made an appointment for 1030 and got there right on time. Everything was as I have come to expect from places like this. The extra $10 for the table shower is a great deal in my opinion. Massage was a little harder than I typically like but well within my comfort zone. Now I defiantly noticed the breath towards the end. If the best parts of the massage were still to come this would have been a problem. But it was just the end when she was finishing up that it bothered me. I wish I got my masseuses name but I missed it and I hate asking again if I couldn't get it the first time. No complaints and I recommend a trip If anyone needs some relaxation.

Bos Bob
01-22-13, 12:33
RS must be affecting business.

R Lawrence
01-22-13, 13:58
RS must be affecting business.Bos Bob,

The new photo is stunning, it's been nearly 2 years since I visited her, and her features then were rather plain, although not unattractive. Her figure is dynamite though, especially when considered, she probably is at least mid fourties. I found her to be bubbly and fun to be with.

She may have had some cosmetic surgery done lately. She was in China for a month.

R. L.

Boston Johnson
01-22-13, 18:00
Bos Bob,

The new photo is stunning, it's been nearly 2 years since I visited her, and her features then were rather plain, although not unattractive. Her figure is dynamite though, especially when considered, she probably is at least mid fourties. I found her to be bubbly and fun to be with.

She may have had some cosmetic surgery done lately. She was in China for a month.

R. L.That picture could be several years old. Can anyone confirm Hong looks like that these days? I haven't been to her in at least two years. She was on the phone so much during my last session I vowed never to go back. I'd be willing to give her another try. Good massage when not distracted. Full nude with roaming. Not a bad value.

Knottellin
01-23-13, 17:14
I haven't seen Hong since her Stoneham days but back then she could be talked into FS. At least that was my experience.

That picture could be several years old. Can anyone confirm Hong looks like that these days? I haven't been to her in at least two years. She was on the phone so much during my last session I vowed never to go back. I'd be willing to give her another try. Good massage when not distracted. Full nude with roaming. Not a bad value.

RoadStar01
01-24-13, 00:31
I would bet it's a few years old. She's older than that picture relates, for sure, but her service has not suffered at all. Still top notch massage and.

RS1.

That picture could be several years old. Can anyone confirm Hong looks like that these days? I haven't been to her in at least two years. She was on the phone so much during my last session I vowed never to go back. I'd be willing to give her another try. Good massage when not distracted. Full nude with roaming. Not a bad value.

FunBill
01-24-13, 10:08
RS doesn't charge for table showers. If we're talking about the same RS. It's all in the price (or has been from my past experience).

I'm a new member to this board. Stopped by RS last week. There are lots of reviews and stories on this board so I'm not going to go into great detail. Made an appointment for 1030 and got there right on time. Everything was as I have come to expect from places like this. The extra $10 for the table shower is a great deal in my opinion. Massage was a little harder than I typically like but well within my comfort zone. Now I defiantly noticed the breath towards the end. If the best parts of the massage were still to come this would have been a problem. But it was just the end when she was finishing up that it bothered me. I wish I got my masseuses name but I missed it and I hate asking again if I couldn't get it the first time. No complaints and I recommend a trip If anyone needs some relaxation.

FunBill
01-24-13, 10:22
New girl Kim at ST. Cute, nice soft touch but nothing exceptional. While nice it wasn't much of a massage but I was OK with that. .7. 4. Apologies if this seems too vague but I think we all know what an average-good experience is like (unless you are particularly lucky / unlucky). I think going forward my reports will consist of will-not-repeat / average / will-repeat and let people either figure out what that means or PM me for more details. While there I saw another girl that I haven't seen before and she was younger and cuter. She might be the Su I've read about. I might see her next, depending on if I get any feedback about her.

I saw Julia there a couple of weeks ago and at that time she had only been there two days. Cute and nice rack. I saw her twice but then tried to see her a third time and was told she wasn't in. I tried a couple more times before being told she doesn't work there any more. She must have lasted a week. Shame. Never seen Su. Sounds like Cindy has gone too. RS seems to be taking control.

FunBill
01-24-13, 10:26
I would partially agree with that, S. I think RS is more aesthetically pleasing and they have a bigger selection of providers. Of course the performance of each provider is all over the place and it probably depends on the monger as well.

By the way, Royal Spa has another (bigger) place opening soon at Drumhill. It's just along from where Reflections is / used to be. They are scheduled to open in a week or so.

I visited ST yesterday and am happy to report it was on quite on par with RS in terms of Quality, and better than the new place ZB, which has no body scrub. The lady at ST was very pretty but I didn't get her name.

Massage was good, she worked a knot out of my neck that was killing me all day, the flip was great and she had all the right moves. Little foot rub and the crack the fingers thing too.

Jd526
01-25-13, 13:45
RS doesn't charge for table showers. If we're talking about the same RS. It's all in the price (or has been from my past experience).I was referring more to the $70 for an hour price. $60 is alot more common, but like I said the $10 more is more than worth it.

Spectator
01-25-13, 23:29
Just got back from RS, had Yoko. Got my shower from my all time fav, then the switch in the room. This happens sometimes. I think there must be a rotation. So Yoko beat the living daylights out of me. Grabbing, pulling and kneading with the finesse of a pair of vice grips.

She was enthusiastic, thorough, used no oil and shook my head like a margarita in a mixer. Twice I asked her to "go easy". The finish was fine, but I felt. Muscled. She does not have the finess of an experienced masseuse and I did not want to insult her by asking her if seh was.

New at it. She took direction during the finish, but grunted loud like she was really working. Paid the usual 70/40, I am a regular there this past month or so and I usually give a little more but she really was so rough that I'm actually sore like she pulled my hair.

Good luck,

YMMV

Merjay66
01-26-13, 17:32
When to ST today (made appt). Havn't been since new management took over. Was happy to get Linda who I've met before. Linda has treated me right in the past. Gives good shower / massage and treats you like she happy to see you. I'm guessing she's late 20's early 30's nice body and friendly. Otc roaming no problem. Full hour and left happy. 70/50 extra 10 because like I said always good to me. Also note ST was busy today more so than I remember it being in the past.

Spectator
01-30-13, 01:03
RS has opened a new place near where Re flectio ns was. The manager of RS recommended to me I check it out, so I showed up tonight, was greeted by mama, saw the owner, who I recognize from RS sitting in a fancy chair watching TV. Price was $100, no table shower, offerred steam room. OK. So I go to the steam rooom, shower in a shower stall, and ask for my massage. Was greeted by a plump old woman, asian but perfect english speaking. I told her I am a regular at RS, and that so and so (RS manager) sent me. Decent massage, put out all the right subtle but very clear signals. Made friendly chat. While face down. At the flip I still made all the right gestures, NOTHING. I am so angry. I am a regular at RS and I hope that they do not trick all their regulars there to come to the new place for the $100 fee and no service. I smiled and said "thats it" and she said "thats it". There is no question that it was over. I took a shower and left. The masseuse was waitign at the exit with the mamasan looking at me with a smile, and I was going to tip, but I realized I was so frustrated, disapointed and upset that if I stood there I would say something awful, and at that moment the mamasan asked me how it was? I said "fine" and quickly left before I exploded with anger. RS is the best there is in MA, they know their biz and their clients, and provide exceptional service and communicate well. This new place totally NOT THE SAME.

TOFTT folks, and it stung.

Happy Tuesday.

Santa66
01-30-13, 10:12
RS has opened a new place near where Re flectio ns was. The manager of RS recommended to me I check it out, so I showed up tonight, was greeted by mama, saw the owner, who I recognize from RS sitting in a fancy chair watching TV. Price was $100, no table shower, offerred steam room. OK. So I go to the steam rooom, shower in a shower stall, and ask for my massage. Was greeted by a plump old woman, asian but perfect english speaking. I told her I am a regular at RS, and that so and so (RS manager) sent me. Decent massage, put out all the right subtle but very clear signals. Made friendly chat. While face down. At the flip I still made all the right gestures, NOTHING. I am so angry. I am a regular at RS and I hope that they do not trick all their regulars there to come to the new place for the $100 fee and no service. I smiled and said "thats it" and she said "thats it". There is no question that it was over. I took a shower and left. The masseuse was waitign at the exit with the mamasan looking at me with a smile, and I was going to tip, but I realized I was so frustrated, disapointed and upset that if I stood there I would say something awful, and at that moment the mamasan asked me how it was? I said "fine" and quickly left before I exploded with anger. RS is the best there is in MA, they know their biz and their clients, and provide exceptional service and communicate well. This new place totally NOT THE SAME.TOFTT folks, and it stung. Happy Tuesday.Thanks for TOFTT, Spectator. I was considering a visit today, as I'd also read it was a spinoff of RS. But unless (and until) some better reports surface, I'm staying away, as I'm sure many others will do. How do they justify the ridiculous house fee without a TS, even? Only thing I might have done differently was the exit; I'd like to think I could have indicated my level of deep disappointment in some way, rather than say "fine" when asked how it was by the mamasan. But, having been in a similar situation more than once, I fully understand your reluctance to make a scene.

MajorWoody15
01-30-13, 10:29
RS has opened a new place near where Re flectio ns was. The manager of RS recommended to me I check it out, so I showed up tonight, was greeted by mama, saw the owner, who I recognize from RS sitting in a fancy chair watching TV. Price was $100, no table shower, offerred steam room. OK. So I go to the steam rooom, shower in a shower stall, and ask for my massage. Was greeted by a plump old woman, asian but perfect english speaking. I told her I am a regular at RS, and that so and so (RS manager) sent me. Decent massage, put out all the right subtle but very clear signals. Made friendly chat. While face down. At the flip I still made all the right gestures, NOTHING. I am so angry. I am a regular at RS and I hope that they do not trick all their regulars there to come to the new place for the $100 fee and no service. I smiled and said "thats it" and she said "thats it". There is no question that it was over. I took a shower and left. The masseuse was waitign at the exit with the mamasan looking at me with a smile, and I was going to tip, but I realized I was so frustrated, disapointed and upset that if I stood there I would say something awful, and at that moment the mamasan asked me how it was? I said "fine" and quickly left before I exploded with anger. RS is the best there is in MA, they know their biz and their clients, and provide exceptional service and communicate well. This new place totally NOT THE SAME.

Happy Tuesday.Sorry to hear, Spectator. It's too bad we mongers don't get together for a monthly meeting somewhere. If we did, I would "pass the hat" for ya. We have all been down that road before, and it hurts.

FunBill
01-30-13, 10:48
I heard about the new spa from the RS manager a couple of weeks ago and she sounded thrilled to bits about it. They've been putting in a lot of time and effort getting this place off the ground. I was considering giving the place a try myself, I still might, but I would like to know what the $ is for. The standard rate seems to be about .6 or .7 and that may or may not include a TS depending on the place. Most places I have been have been. 7 with a TS. If this place is offering less then why are they charging more? I could care less about a steam room and even if I did like the idea, is it worth an additional .3? I guess there's only one way to find out when I am next in the area.

Happy Tuesday.

Spectator
01-30-13, 12:20
Thanks for TOFTT, Spectator. I was considering a visit today, as I'd also read it was a spinoff of RS. But unless (and until) some better reports surface, I'm staying away, as I'm sure many others will do. How do they justify the ridiculous house fee without a TS, even? Only thing I might have done differently was the exit; I'd like to think I could have indicated my level of deep disappointment in some way, rather than say "fine" when asked how it was by the mamasan. But, having been in a similar situation more than once, I fully understand your reluctance to make a scene.My body language, facial expression and tone of voice should have let then know that I was unhappy. The masseuse dressed differently than the yoga pants and tight top of RS and in hindsight I think that should have been a giveaway but they had collected my $100 before I saw her. When I went in I was greeted by the mamas am and I told her I was a regular at RS and she should have said something to let me know that I was not in Kansas anymore.

I went In thinking "we'll it's $30 more than RS so maybe the service is better" it never would have occurred to me that they would charge $30 more, have no TS, dumpy therapists and NO service. It just hurts my brain.

Member #4566
01-30-13, 15:32
I heard about the new spa from the RS manager a couple of weeks ago and she sounded thrilled to bits about it. They've been putting in a lot of time and effort getting this place off the ground. I was considering giving the place a try myself, I still might, but I would like to know what the $ is for. The standard rate seems to be about .6 or .7 and that may or may not include a TS depending on the place. Most places I have been have been. 7 with a TS. If this place is offering less then why are they charging more? I could care less about a steam room and even if I did like the idea, is it worth an additional .3? I guess there's only one way to find out when I am next in the area.Did the manager indicate why they needed another facility that did the same stuff so close to Rs?

Santa66
01-31-13, 11:42
Did the manager indicate why they needed another facility that did the same stuff so close to Rs?It sounds to me like the new facility, rather than a clone of RS, is actually going after an entirely different market. A luxurious lounge area, steam room, sauna, and nicely equipped shower area (all according to the photos posted) , and NO extra services would seem to suggest the new place is simply a legitimate, upscale spa with no connection to the already established RS, other than common ownership.

Spectator
02-03-13, 22:55
"Maymay" of Methuen.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/n_e_w-s_e_x_y-a_s_i_a_n-g_i_r_l_-781-775-6918-21/20630483

"Bella" of Tewksbury.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-sensual-asain-body-rub-by-bella-617-307-8069-23/6233332

Both seem to be BP phone number girls, and not "spa's".

Thanks for any info

FunBill
02-04-13, 09:29
Did the manager indicate why they needed another facility that did the same stuff so close to Rs?No indication given but I would agree with Santa's assessment.

Rubandtug
02-04-13, 12:36
Went Friday, bebe was busy. To excited to go home got Young. Left happy. Extended tease and rub. Over clothing only. Had good time will repeat.

7 and. 4 tip. No hassle or discussion for tip at all. Paid when done.

Spectator
02-07-13, 00:10
Visited RS again this evening, made a late appt, asked for Angela. She wasn't available but I drove over anyway and got Bebe! Apparently it wasn't her turn, but I usaually ask for her and after explaining this, I got her as my masseuse. She gives a terriffic rub and is very very friendly. Left very happy. 70/60 (and worth every penny!) she brought water and helped me get dressed, as they all do. There is something about having my shoes tied by someone else that is just a really nice touch. While all the girls at RS have their own style, and I like them all about the, Bebe and Angela are my favorite. The woman who greeted me had colored her hair and was dressed to the nines which was also a nice touch. She gave a nice long table shower too, which I like.

RS is a gem, they really try hard and are super nice to me every time, so I'm willing to forget that other place they opened and sent me too ha ha.

Member #4566
02-15-13, 17:06
The legend continues.

MemoryLess
02-18-13, 14:24
Hello all,

I've been to the other Royal place on 110 many times and have never had a bad experience. I saw an ad pop up in the backpage adult bodyrubs section for a new "Royal Paradise" place near Drum Hill. It is in a busy business park with a gym above it. I walked in and was greeted by the manager whom was very pleasant. I hopped in the steam room and then to the sauna. I went in for my massage and was greeted by Jenny whom was younger and attractive. She gave a very very deep massage. It was too hard for me. She did not mind me touching her backside in the least. She insisted having the towel on the entire time though. She then said "face up". I flipped and there went the towel back on. I took it off and dropped it on the floor but she insisted it stay on or the massage would stop. She then told me my time was up and "thank you". I asked for more and she said "no oil there". OK. I said I would give her a good tip and showed her some cash. She became offended and left the room. I got dressed, paid my bill, and left.

I thought it was a complete waste of time and money. I told the manager when I left she might be advertising on the wrong section. I will not be back without many reports to contradict this one. It's an expensive place. Too much for a steam room and a massage IMHO. PM me if you've had a different experience.

Spectator
02-18-13, 16:23
See my recent report on this. I also TOFTT there.

I do not understand why they advertise to their RS clients and then not take care of us. Their ad is full of errors and seems like it was written by someone with poor English. Do they just not get it?

Hello all,

I've been to the other Royal place on 110 many times and have never had a bad experience. I saw an ad pop up in the backpage adult bodyrubs section for a new "Royal Paradise" place near Drum Hill. It is in a busy business park with a gym above it. I walked in and was greeted by the manager whom was very pleasant. I hopped in the steam room and then to the sauna. I went in for my massage and was greeted by Jenny whom was younger and attractive. She gave a very very deep massage. It was too hard for me. She did not mind me touching her backside in the least. She insisted having the towel on the entire time though. She then said "face up". I flipped and there went the towel back on. I took it off and dropped it on the floor but she insisted it stay on or the massage would stop. She then told me my time was up and "thank you". I asked for more and she said "no oil there". OK. I said I would give her a good tip and showed her some cash. She became offended and left the room. I got dressed, paid my bill, and left.

I thought it was a complete waste of time and money. I told the manager when I left she might be advertising on the wrong section. I will not be back without many reports to contradict this one. It's an expensive place. Too much for a steam room and a massage IMHO. PM me if you've had a different experience.

MemoryLess
02-18-13, 20:14
See my recent report on this. I also TOFTT there.

I do not understand why they advertise to their RS clients and then not take care of us. Their ad is full of errors and seems like it was written by someone with poor English. Do they just not get it?Hi Spectator,

I did not check the board before I went. Given my experiences at the other spa, I thought I was in for a great experience. I also got an earful of hype from their others spa. I'm not going to either of them now. My experience at Royal Paradise left a terrible taste in my mouth.

I should have checked here before going. Thank you for your report. Should have read it before going.

Spectator
02-20-13, 15:48
Anyone been? How was it?

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/10-off_-ultimate-relaxation-4-hands-special-_-asian-staff-25/21141920

Rule43
02-20-13, 21:30
Anyone been? How was it?

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/10-off_-ultimate-relaxation-4-hands-special-_-asian-staff-25/21141920I visited TCM shortly after it opened, and posted a report on my visit (it's post #11139 9/7/12 in Boston Massage Parlor Reports).

Pretty good massage, but no hint of any extras. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has been to TCM more recently, because the location would be convenient for me.

FootNBallCoach
02-20-13, 21:54
I visited TCM shortly after it opened, and posted a report on my visit (it's post #11139 9/7/12 in Boston Massage Parlor Reports).

Pretty good massage, but no hint of any extras. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has been to TCM more recently, because the location would be convenient for me.Your best bet is RS on rt 110 chelmsford ask for BEBE. She is excellent.

Loose lips sink ships, so I'll end here.

Spectator
02-20-13, 23:15
Thanks,

Had a nice session with Angela at RS instead. Great massage, inspired finish, takes direction well. PM for details.

70+50.

I visited TCM shortly after it opened, and posted a report on my visit (it's post #11139 9/7/12 in Boston Massage Parlor Reports).

Pretty good massage, but no hint of any extras. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has been to TCM more recently, because the location would be convenient for me.

Victorth
02-22-13, 17:41
This is an Asian massage place. I scheduled a 90 minute massage today because an hour just isn't enough time to both fix my back and do the other stuff. This was the second time I'd had a 90 minute massage there, and I hoped it would be as excellent as the first. This time the masseuse was fairly young and so I expected something second-rate. However she gave a very good massage, used nice warm towels to clean off the oil, so I wasn't disappointed at all. During the massage there was no overt hint of anything extra being available, no teasing, and she kept me kind of draped. Also, I wasn't really looking for a HE, as I was more interested in the massage. She finished the massage with about 10 minutes left and also from her demeanor it was clear that she would have done "more", but I made it clear I was satisfied. I did leave her a reasonable tip.

They give a discount to senior citizens, so the end result was that I got an extra long massage for the right price, and I could have had an "extra". I'm certainly going to repeat. But I do wish that the masseuses could carry on a conversation in English.

Member #5039
02-23-13, 20:27
Had a very enjoyable massage recently with Jenna, a very sweet and sensual provider. She made me fell very comfortable as soon as we met, held my hand and lead me into the massage room. Paid the fee and got face down on the table. Jenna gives a very good massage and seems to have been trained, opted for the medium pressure massage with lotion. Very satisfying massage. Yes, there is something about Jenna. I definitely will be repeating.

Yellow Fever
02-26-13, 18:56
Met with Jenna as well today have to say ditto to the previous and I will repeat maybe even this week.

Merjay66
02-26-13, 19:09
Stopped by ST on Sunday. No appointment. Met with Kim who said she is new. Cute twenty something. Good shower and okay medium message. Great tease and flip. Some UTC roaming. I will try her again. 7 + 4.

Dorian17
03-01-13, 21:06
Anyone with any experience on with the new place on main st in Tewksbury?

Choir Boy
03-07-13, 02:29
Met with Jenna as well today have to say ditto to the previous and I will repeat maybe even this week.With all the glowing reports, I took a drive to Chelmsford yesterday afternoon to see Miss Jenna. When I got there, there was a hand-written sign on the door that said they closed at 5:30 PM just for that day. On the other side of the door, I could hear 2 ladies conversing in perfect English.

NHrugby
03-07-13, 09:25
Had a chance to try RS session with Bebe and left very happy. I am not a fan of deep massages so the pressure she used was perfect. Before the flip she did light scratching and teasing. On the flip she pulled up the shirt and let my hands roam while she finished me off .70 to the house .40 for the tip. Will repeat until I find my close by desired blow and go.

FunBill
03-07-13, 09:36
With all the glowing reports, I took a drive to Chelmsford yesterday afternoon to see Miss Jenna. When I got there, there was a hand-written sign on the door that said they closed at 5:30 PM just for that day. On the other side of the door, I could hear 2 ladies conversing in perfect English.That's interesting. I went there when they first opened and it wasn't that great. Also, one of the women there could barely speak English at all. Maybe they have changed.

Santa66
03-07-13, 11:44
Sorry to hear you missed Jenna yesterday. I may have been one of her last clients before they closed for the day (and probably exhausted every last bit of energy she had). But for what it's worth, I highly recommend you make another run at it. I've been at this a very long time, and Jenna provided perhaps the best AMP experience ever. She is absolutely amazing. PM for details, if you like.

With all the glowing reports, I took a drive to Chelmsford yesterday afternoon to see Miss Jenna. When I got there, there was a hand-written sign on the door that said they closed at 5:30 PM just for that day. On the other side of the door, I could hear 2 ladies conversing in perfect English.

LckHer
03-07-13, 19:53
Do you know if you can call ahead and set an appointment with Jenna or is it only walk in asking this because of the locked door that was experienced.

Spectator
03-11-13, 18:49
Before I gamble and TOFTT, anyone been here?

http://www.newreikispa.com/ (Framingham)

http://reikispas.com/?id=aboutus (Westford)

Westford. They are at the very least teasting with "FULL BODY MASSAGE" AND the image of a asian girl and a fan. If nobody has any comment, I'll try it out. But if its a loser someone please let me know?

Nice website. I know they have 2 locations.

I could use a good backrub so its win-win either way, but I don't want to get tossed out for grabbing her ass if she's not into it.

FunBill
03-11-13, 20:19

http://www.newreikispa.com/

(Framingham)

http://reikispas.com/?id=aboutus

(Westford)

Westford. They are at the very least teasting with "FULL BODY MASSAGE" AND the image of a asian girl and a fan. If nobody has any comment, I'll try it out. But if its a loser someone please let me know?

I could use a good backrub so its win-win either way, but I don't want to get tossed out for grabbing her ass if she's not into it.Check your private messages.

RoadStar01
03-11-13, 23:38
I was very intrigued when I saw this one Spectator. My gut tells me it's legit, just because it's Westfuhd and would be too good to be true. But you never know until you try.

As for grabbing ass, try the hand brushing leg trick first. That's always my first move, especially if there is no table shower to, how shall we say,"announce" intentions?

A simple light brush, followed by a finger trace up the side of the leg, then ask if it's "OK"

Or, if you get any kind of flirty vibe, just come right out and ask if it's ok to touch her leg. Worst likely is she'll say no, or "not that kind of massage" at which point you put on your gentlemen's hat, think of baseball, and enjoy the massage.

If you end up TOFTT and it doesn't pan out, I'll buy you a beer at the BBC down the street.

On a side note: anyone ever give any thought to that crazy idea I had a while back about a TOFTT club?

(Framingham)

(Westford)

I could use a good backrub so its win-win either way, but I don't want to get tossed out for grabbing her ass if she's not into it.

Smoke Screen
03-12-13, 05:51
On a side note: anyone ever give any thought to that crazy idea I had a while back about a TOFTT club?Sounds interesting, but I missed that report. I like trying new places, what's your idea?

NoRush
03-12-13, 15:42
I haven't tried either myself, but the scuttlebutt has always said that the Framingham location is absolutely, totally legit, making it a notable exception for that town.

NoRush

(Framingham)

(Westford)

Merjay66
03-12-13, 20:15
Made an appointment with Bebe Sunday. All that has been said about her is true. Good looking late 20's I'm guessing. Very good table shower. Massage was a little harder than I like but she does a good job. Tease was great before flip. She allowed UTC roaming top and bottom. Over all great time spent with her.

Left happy

RoadStar01
03-13-13, 00:48
It was a kinda crazy idea I had about a few hobbyists getting together to co-sponsor each other for TOFTT's. Like say once a month everyone kicks in an amount into the pool so whose ever turn it is can check out a provider that has no available intel.

In theory it sounded good, but after thinking about it, it may be impractical.

The apparent lack of intel on a new place is what made me think of it again.

Sounds interesting, but I missed that report. I like trying new places, what's your idea?
On a side note: anyone ever give any thought to that crazy idea I had a while back about a TOFTT club?

Ccup2
03-13-13, 10:46
I haven't tried either myself, but the scuttlebutt has always said that the Framingham location is absolutely, totally legit, making it a notable exception for that town.

NoRushWent to framingham place many times, and one provider named sharon I thought if I saw her again that something would be on the table, ahe left and went to westford place which I have heard it depends on who you get. I would try that location and skip the fram. One; then report back. Westford has a latina girl thati heard will provide service.

Choir Boy
03-13-13, 21:50
I hit the Zen Bodywork in Chelmsford about 5:50 PM last Friday. Jenna answered the door, collected the house fee and led me to the room, which was very hot. She turned off the heater. She was about 30'ish, fairly pretty and shapely. She's Chinese, though her English was reasonably good. About 5'3" or so. Friendly, talkative and playful. She studied massage in China. I asked for medium. She had a good technique employing a variety of moves. She got up on the table some of the time. She used lotion which she wiped off with hot towels. Turn over; usual service, very well done. Answered phone 3 times. She washed her hands and did a nice face / head / neck massage. Got about 70 minutes. $60 + $40.

The rooms were actual rooms with actual walls and doors. I would repeat.

Spectator
03-14-13, 11:40
It was a kinda crazy idea I had about a few hobbyists getting together to co-sponsor each other for TOFTT's. Like say once a month everyone kicks in an amount into the pool so whose ever turn it is can check out a provider that has no available intel.

In theory it sounded good, but after thinking about it, it may be impractical.

The apparent lack of intel on a new place is what made me think of it again.I'm working thru my list of places I can't find any intel on, but advertise in the CL and BP.

Top 3 On it are still :

Reiki westford (having trouble getting a later appt)

Tcm Tewksbury

Kelly Tewksbury.

These are all places very near me that I've read nothing about (now reiki excluded as I've gotten several good reaponses, thanks folks)

My successes in the past 8 weeks have been, in order of my personal enjoyment

NMS prov 2x both with Daana.
RS chelms (had 10+ good sessions there)
ST chelms 2x both great.
Bella Tewks (but did not get Bella)
Zen BW (Jenna)
H o n g
417 prov
40 Harrison

The bad:

Royal paradise Chelmsford.
Emma from club desire prov.

Will update with reports of the 3 new places as I go.

Santa66
03-14-13, 11:51
Kelly Tewksbury.

I believe this one has been discussed / reviewed here some time ago. Late 30s slim white girl with a biker chick look. A bit rough around the edges, but really a nice girl underneath it all. Accommodating in the basic sense, with UCT roaming up top. 70/40 if memory serves.

LckHer
03-14-13, 16:06
I went to zen Bodywork yesterday there ad says that walkin are welcome. I got to the building parked in the rear and went in through the back door I could not find there suite I walkded around a little I did not want to draw attention. Can anyone tell me which door I should enter front side or back and if they actually have a sign on the door.

Thanks for your help

FunBill
03-14-13, 21:34
I went to zen Bodywork yesterday there ad says that walkin are welcome. I got to the building parked in the rear and went in through the back door I could not find there suite I walkded around a little I did not want to draw attention. Can anyone tell me which door I should enter front side or back and if they actually have a sign on the door.

Thanks for your helpThe building has 4 entrances. North, South, East and West. I forget which side it's on though since it's been a few months and I only went the once. If I had to guess I would say it's the West entrance, the one that faces the rear of the parking lot. I'm sure it was in their ad when I found them. Check again.

LckHer
03-14-13, 22:59
The building has 4 entrances. North, South, East and West. I forget which side it's on though since it's been a few months and I only went the once. If I had to guess I would say it's the West entrance, the one that faces the rear of the parking lot. I'm sure it was in their ad when I found them. Check again.Thanks for the info I will try again.

RoadStar01
03-15-13, 01:47
Holy crap you've been a busy beaver. (or should I say, kept the beavers busy)

I think you need a new handle. Spectator doesn't really describe you well. Hehe.

I'm working thru my list of places I can't find any intel on, but advertise in the CL and BP.

Top 3 On it are still :

Reiki westford (having trouble getting a later appt)

Tcm Tewksbury

Kelly Tewksbury.

These are all places very near me that I've read nothing about (now reiki excluded as I've gotten several good reaponses, thanks folks)

My successes in the past 8 weeks have been, in order of my personal enjoyment

NMS prov 2x both with Daana.

RS chelms (had 10+ good sessions there)

ST chelms 2x both great.

Bella Tewks (but did not get Bella)

Zen BW (Jenna)

H o and g

417 prov

40 Harrison

The bad:

Royal paradise Chelmsford.

Emma from club desire prov.

Will update with reports of the 3 new places as I go.

Choir Boy
03-15-13, 07:09

Thanks for your helpIf you are in the road, the entrance is on the far left side of the building. It becomes the far right side of the building if you are in the back parking lot.

Santa66
03-15-13, 09:59
There are two entrances to the parking lot off the main road; one to the east of the building and one to the west. You want the east entrance, and yes, there is a sign near the door. Once inside, go down a short flight of stairs and you're there.

Thanks for your help

Member #4566
03-15-13, 16:45
Made an appointment with Bebe Sunday. All that has been said about her is true. Good looking late 20's I'm guessing. Very good table shower. Massage was a little harder than I like but she does a good job. Tease was great before flip. She allowed UTC roaming top and bottom. Over all great time spent with her.

Left happyMore than late 20s I'd say. But I had another excellent hour plus with her today.

And I don't suppose the youngish RS receptionist does massage?

FunBill
03-15-13, 17:23
More than late 20s I'd say. But I had another excellent hour plus with her today.

And I don't suppose the youngish RS receptionist does massage?Just before the Royal Paradise opened I was at RS and saw a cute white girl sitting in reception. I spoke with Lenny afterwards and asked if she was interviewing for a job. She was. Yipee! Um no, she was interviewing for the receptionist position at the new place. I have never been to the new place so I don't know if she got the job.

I guess my point is that, from my experience, someone you usually see working the reception desk is usually a receptionist only. Although I have been to places where they have less girls and sometimes one of them works the desk.

I think I know the girl you mean at RS. I need to branch out though. I like BeBe but I like variety more.

RoyMakaay
03-15-13, 18:44
I have seen a young-asian girl and a white girl as a receptionist. Both of them are usually busy with facebook whenever I see them. I think they are just local girls (who can converse fluently in english) filling in for the manager who I think might be at the other new place.

More than late 20s I'd say. But I had another excellent hour plus with her today.

And I don't suppose the youngish RS receptionist does massage?

FunBill
03-15-13, 23:27
I have seen a young-asian girl and a white girl as a receptionist. Both of them are usually busy with facebook whenever I see them. I think they are just local girls (who can converse fluently in english) filling in for the manager who I think might be at the other new place.Speaking about the new place, anyone here taken the plunge? I've read a couple of reports but looking for more current intel. I think I'm going to try them out at least once anyway. I'm not sure if swimming against the tide is the smartest thing to do but I figure I'll at least have a decent massage experience.

RoyMakaay
03-16-13, 09:06
Speaking about the new place, anyone here taken the plunge? I've read a couple of reports but looking for more current intel. I think I'm going to try them out at least once anyway. I'm not sure if swimming against the tide is the smartest thing to do but I figure I'll at least have a decent massage experience.Http://www.royalparadisespa.com/Testimonials.html

Fake or genuine, I can't really say!

Ecroto
03-18-13, 18:43
I will be rolling thru Chelmsford next week anysuggestions for RS. Looking for spinner type, preferably younger.

Thanks

Night Cruiser
03-19-13, 03:00
I checked out the website and I am pretty sure that it's very legit. Reiki places do tend to be legit and is meant for the upscale client. You can always try it but don't touch LOL.

(Framingham)

(Westford)

BiggaDick
03-19-13, 06:14
I went to the Reiki place in Framingham over the weekend. There was one cute 20 something black girl working there. In spite of my best overtures she wanted to keep things legit. Worried about her boss showing up.

I checked out the website and I am pretty sure that it's very legit. Reiki places do tend to be legit and is meant for the upscale client. You can always try it but don't touch LOL.

Spectator
03-19-13, 14:27
Roy, mongers,

I TOFTT here, consider yourself warned. Someone should tell them to stop advertising on BP.

$100 lesson, Left frustrated and feeling tricked.

Testiomonial. I got yet testimonial right here.

Http://www.royalparadisespa.com/Testimonials.html

Fake or genuine, I can't really say!

Mapokaplaya
03-21-13, 09:48
Went back to one of my usual AMPs in Chelmsford, walked in and my old favorite Jenna told me to try the new girl "Annie", she looked pretty good so I figured I'd TOFTT and I'm so glad I did!

Annie is about 35 decent face and a great tight spinner body, massage and finish were both amazing, some UTC top OTC bottom, everything nice. Damage standard 60/40 / hr will repeat there again but now don't know if I'll ask for Jenna or Annie, guess I can't lose either way.

FunBill
03-22-13, 08:53
Went back to one of my usual AMPs in Chelmsford, walked in and my old favorite Jenna told me to try the new girl "Annie", she looked pretty good so I figured I'd TOFTT and I'm so glad I did!

Annie is about 35 decent face and a great tight spinner body, massage and finish were both amazing, some UTC top OTC bottom, everything nice. Damage standard 60/40 / hr will repeat there again but now don't know if I'll ask for Jenna or Annie, guess I can't lose either way.I saw Annie recently but had a slightly different session. I asked for soft because of an injury and that's what I got. It was pleasant. The rest is similar to you but my session "took a break" after about 40 mins. She left me for about 5 or so minutes without saying anything. When she came back she rubbed my head then feet for the remaining time. It kinda got repetitive. I took an hour session but if I go back I'll just take the hh.

Spectator
03-22-13, 12:41
To brighten my glorious morning. Jenna was a pure delight in every sense of the word. Called ahead and the room was warmed for me, she rubbed me all the right ways, asked me if I wanted to start happy and end happy, and what went on in between was just awazing too. In and out in just under 50min, someone came knocking at the end. Hot towel front and back, no discussion of tip. She responded wety well to me particular interest. I tipped very, very well for very thorough service. I had a shoulder problem which she fixed. She made it a point to do some accupressure techniques as well. She's probably 40+, slim, nice bolt ons. I recommend highly. Only down side is no table shower and the fon kept ringing, which I have, in general, decided not to let bother me. Very accommodating woman.

JoeMuckInFutch
03-22-13, 19:13
To brighten my glorious morning. Jenna was a pure delight in every sense of the word. Called ahead and the room was warmed for me, she rubbed me all the right ways, asked me if I wanted to start happy and end happy, and what went on in between was just awazing too. In and out in just under 50min, someone came knocking at the end. Hot towel front and back, no discussion of tip. She responded wety well to me particular interest. I tipped very, very well for very thorough service. I had a shoulder problem which she fixed. She made it a point to do some accupressure techniques as well. She's probably 40+, slim, nice bolt ons. I recommend highly. Only down side is no table shower and the fon kept ringing, which I have, in general, decided not to let bother me. Very accommodating woman.After having to skip Leominster (see Fitchburg Massage) , I decided to try this out based on the reports here. Older Asian woman, gave up on trying to understand her name. Good massage, nice standard finish with good roaming. I'll be back.

Spectator
03-23-13, 09:15
After having to skip Leominster (see Fitchburg Massage)Oh boy, an angry mob. Torches and pitchforks spell trouble.

NewGuy25
03-25-13, 14:42
Made an appointment very easily Place is clean and new. Massage therapist was 37 5'7" thin and nice body. Received a very nice back and leg massage, no too much oil and warm towel clean-up. Then got some lotion and worked the "area". Very sensual. Was told to flip over and played the you want massage game and got a nice ending, with utc up top and a quick peek down below. Will definitely repeat for the damage. 60 and. 50 tip. Her name was Cindy and said she will be there for a couple weeks and new girls will come in and out. Please I'm me if you have any questions.

Be cool and stay safe.

Mush2488
03-25-13, 15:45
Made an appointment very easily Place is clean and new. Massage therapist was 37 5'7" thin and nice body. Received a very nice back and leg massage, no too much oil and warm towel clean-up. Then got some lotion and worked the "area". Very sensual. Was told to flip over and played the you want massage game and got a nice ending, with utc up top and a quick peek down below. Will definitely repeat for the damage. 60 and. 50 tip. Her name was Cindy and said she will be there for a couple weeks and new girls will come in and out. Please I'm me if you have any questions.

Be cool and stay safe.Are you talking about the new place off Pelham St? I didn't know about anything in Dracut. Would like to try it today.

NewGuy25
03-31-13, 15:01
Just revisited the new place in Dracut. Called and asked if Cindy was there, was told yes. Stopped by after doing the Easter thing and it was a different girl. Sophia was there. Large be cups, decent face and unfortunately messed up teeth. Once again, go massage, a lot of teasing, on the flip top came off, HUGE nipples. I mean HUGE. Like the size or bigger than tootsie rolls. Probably bigger. Dropped pants, clean nice looking and smelling. Awesome finish in 69 position and hot towel clean up .60 HF 50T. Nice clean place very close and so far very accommodating staff.

Happy Easter and be cool.

FunBill
03-31-13, 20:13
I've seen a few reports on this place already and all of them have been negative. I was flicking through BP this evening and noticed their ad again. Not difficult, they post a couple of times a day (at least). Here is the subject line of their latest ad :

New STAFF === (.) (.) Luxurious New Day SPA in Drum Hill Chelmsford MA 978. XXX. 5044.

What's up with that? Are those supposed to be eyes or boobs? I think the advert is very misleading. Just curious if anyone else has been and received a positive service? I wonder if it's totally legit or if you have to become a familiar face. I'm not sure that I personally want to take the plunge with the alternatives in the area but if you're like me then you like variety.

HoseJocky51
04-01-13, 13:02
Had some time on Saturday, called RS and was able to get in early pm. 3rd time there, saw Lulu, maybe 40s? TS was good, opted for medium massage, at the start she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Massage was good, tease great before flip, otc bottom both before & after flip. Utc top after, release superb, hot towel clean up, dressed me after and gave me a hug and said see me next time. 70+40

JoeMuckInFutch
04-01-13, 14:51
Just revisited the new place in Dracut. Called and asked if Cindy was there, was told yes. Stopped by after doing the Easter thing and it was a different girl. Sophia was there. Large be cups, decent face and unfortunately messed up teeth. Once again, go massage, a lot of teasing, on the flip top came off, HUGE nipples. I mean HUGE. Like the size or bigger than tootsie rolls. Probably bigger. Dropped pants, clean nice looking and smelling. Awesome finish in 69 position and hot towel clean up. 60 HF 50T. Nice clean place very close and so far very accommodating staff.

Happy Easter and be cool.I drove by the address but did not see any storefront that looked like an MP, but I did not have the time to poke around. Is it in the Nails place or somewhere else? Thanks

NewGuy25
04-01-13, 17:40
I drove by the address but did not see any storefront that looked like an MP, but I did not have the time to poke around. Is it in the Nails place or somewhere else? ThanksIf you see the ad on BBP it says 2nd Floor Suite 21. No store front. 2nd Floor upstairs, have fun.

Spectator
04-01-13, 21:26
3rd time there, saw Lulu

R S: Lu lu is great, I think because she is older she gets a bad rap, she gives a stellar massage and I have had many happy times with her.

Z e n: . Went to Z e n BW tonight, saw An nie. Cute older spinner type. Very "smiley" as some Aisans are if you know what I mean. English was "Hi my name is Ann ie" and ended there. Probably mid 40's She gave a good massage, nice tease, enthusiastic finish.She was wearing about 9 layers of clothing. Even after removing 2 layers, she was still iron-clad. Allowed all the roaming I could want UTC up top, OTC down bottom, I didn't try for more as I don't really care too. We laughed and giggled and had a nice time. She's very very personable and I liked her a lot. Both her and Jen na have great bodies and a nice personality. If only Z e n had a TS.....

Dracut: Was going to check out the new place in Dracut, but it was rush hour and didn't want to cross the river and go thru or around Lowell.. Tough location to get to from the south

BigJim959
04-03-13, 11:42
I drove by the address but did not see any storefront that looked like an MP, but I did not have the time to poke around. Is it in the Nails place or somewhere else? ThanksI also did drive by. Location and road pretty busy. Would be interested to see another poster's review besides new guy (no offense).

NewGuy25
04-03-13, 12:46
I also did drive by. Location and road pretty busy. Would be interested to see another poster's review besides new guy (no offense).Coming from someone with 8 posts? Seriously? LOL

Coming from someone with 15 posts? Seriously? LOL

A2

NewGuy25
04-03-13, 15:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FunBill
04-03-13, 16:52

Be cool and stay safe.
Just revisited the new place in Dracut. Called and asked if Cindy was there, was told yes. Stopped by after doing the Easter thing and it was a different girl. Sophia was there. Large be cups, decent face and unfortunately messed up teeth. Once again, go massage, a lot of teasing, on the flip top came off, HUGE nipples. I mean HUGE. Like the size or bigger than tootsie rolls. Probably bigger. Dropped pants, clean nice looking and smelling. Awesome finish in 69 position and hot towel clean up. 60 HF 50T. Nice clean place very close and so far very accommodating staff.

Happy Easter and be cool.I went there today and I obviously didn't get Sophia. To be fair, I didn't remember the names from your report and just took whomever was free at the time.

I called and made an appointment for 2:30 but underestimated traffic and arrived 10 minutes late. I was greeted by who I am going to guess is Cindy. I didn't ask her name because the limited conversation we did have was quite difficult, her English is limited. She asked me to wait for 10 minutes so obviously my 2:30 appointment was not quite as solid as I thought it would be. I waited for about 10-15 minutes while she finished up with one of you guys. Massage was nice. Tease was so-so. After the flip it was a little mechanical. Some UTC up top but that was limited and it didn't seem very appreciated. The top came down again after I gave up struggling. A little OTC down below but that wasn't welcomed with open arms either. She asked if I wanted oil for the end and I asked about mouth. That wasn't on the table. She finished up with a nice foot massage. Overall I won't repeat (with "her") since I got service that was no better than anything else in the area. .6 and. 4. I don't know if this is YMMV but I definitely didn't get anything like New Guy.

Sophia sounds quite interesting. I know she was working there because there were many interruptions and conversations through the curtain and I heard the name Sophia mentioned by my girl. The setup is a little weird. They have an entrance area. Off of that is a rest room and one other room that is split down the middle with a curtain. Splitting the room into a long narrow room and a corridor to another room (so four rooms in all from what I can tell, including the toilet). Parking is easy. Since it's in a block you don't have to feel conscious about going into the building. During the massage she had to answer the door 3 times, and she also engaged in conversations with Sophia 2 or 3 times as well. But I wasn't shorted on time.

RoyMakaay
04-12-13, 00:46
Spectator, your inbox is full! Trying to send you a PM.

FunBill
04-12-13, 08:48
Went back and tried again. I have to say that I think in the past I must have been lucky because every time I have called an AMP and made an appointment, when I turn up everything is just as I expect e. G, the girl I want is the girl I get. But this place, they don't seem to do scheduling very well at all. I called for Sophia and arrived a little late. Super bad traffic. I got there and recognized the girl that answered the door. She told me that Sophia was working. I told her that I called to make an appointment. She went and talked to Sophia and asked me to wait 15 minutes. I did that but then had to take the HH because I was running short on time. I'm not sure what can be done but be careful when scheduling an appointment.

Anyway, this was a very different experience. MUCH better than my previous visit. I still didn't get quite the same service as NewGuy but it was much better and it might be better still if I had the full hour. I will be back. .45 for HH +.5 tip. Roaming was uninhibited and I left happy.

I went there today and I obviously didn't get Sophia. To be fair, I didn't remember the names from your report and just took whomever was free at the time.

I called and made an appointment for 2:30 but underestimated traffic and arrived 10 minutes late. I was greeted by who I am going to guess is Cindy. I didn't ask her name because the limited conversation we did have was quite difficult, her English is limited. She asked me to wait for 10 minutes so obviously my 2:30 appointment was not quite as solid as I thought it would be. I waited for about 10-15 minutes while she finished up with one of you guys. Massage was nice. Tease was so-so. After the flip it was a little mechanical. Some UTC up top but that was limited and it didn't seem very appreciated. The top came down again after I gave up struggling. A little OTC down below but that wasn't welcomed with open arms either. She asked if I wanted oil for the end and I asked about mouth. That wasn't on the table. She finished up with a nice foot massage. Overall I won't repeat (with "her") since I got service that was no better than anything else in the area. .6 and. 4. I don't know if this is YMMV but I definitely didn't get anything like New Guy.

Sophia sounds quite interesting. I know she was working there because there were many interruptions and conversations through the curtain and I heard the name Sophia mentioned by my girl. The setup is a little weird. They have an entrance area. Off of that is a rest room and one other room that is split down the middle with a curtain. Splitting the room into a long narrow room and a corridor to another room (so four rooms in all from what I can tell, including the toilet). Parking is easy. Since it's in a block you don't have to feel conscious about going into the building. During the massage she had to answer the door 3 times, and she also engaged in conversations with Sophia 2 or 3 times as well. But I wasn't shorted on time.

Mush2488
04-14-13, 20:03
Called Zen yesterday to make an app. With Annie, who I saw a couple weeks ago and liked very much, but was told she is not there any more. Asked where she went and girl didn't know. Anybody know where she is?

BoninBoy
04-14-13, 21:21
Been a while since I posted. Been out of the game for a while.

Anyway, went to RS. I drew Candie (sp) Slim, Korean. English passible.

TS was top notch. Went in for massage. Unreal. One of the better massages I've ever had.

Then she starts teasin'. Flip. Lubes me up. Pulls it just right.

Then, she starts in with another massage. Toal time about 1. 25 hours. .7 +.5

Member #4566
04-14-13, 21:46
LEO went after Sophia. Looks like she moved. Search her name in BP

RoadStar01
04-15-13, 21:25
Looks like she moved around quite a bit. Billerica, Dracut, now Reading. She must be trying to keep out of Leo's reach.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to be a little more discreet with some of the juicier details.

It's the cost of keeping the girls safe from the pinch.

LEO went after Sophia. Looks like she moved. Search her name in BP

BigJim959
04-16-13, 20:20
Finally had the opportunity to check out Zen in Chelmsford. Called ahead and didn't ask for anyone specific. As others have mentioned, nice location in small office building, parking lot set back from the road. Place was clean, seemed relatively new. Greeted by new girl Terri, who led me to room and took house fee. She was attractive, slender but not what I'd call a spinner. I'm really a bad guesser of age but she was not "young". She asked if I wanted light, medium or strong and I asked for strong. Massage was awesome. She worked her butt off for maybe 1/2 hour just on my neck and back, clearly has had some training. Probably the best AMP massage I've had. The rest of the time went as expected with no discussion about tipping. Terri was pleasant and English was ok. Not really a talker, unless I said something first. After, she got me a cup of water and I gave her tip, which she didn't even look at. She gave me a hug and asked me to come back soon. On the way out, Jenna asked how massage was and I complimented Terri. I will definitely be back.

Mapokaplaya
04-17-13, 00:55
Finally had the opportunity to check out Zen in Chelmsford. Called ahead and didn't ask for anyone specific. As others have mentioned, nice location in small office building, parking lot set back from the road. Place was clean, seemed relatively new. Greeted by new girl Terri, who led me to room and took house fee. She was attractive, slender but not what I'd call a spinner. I'm really a bad guesser of age but she was not "young". She asked if I wanted light, medium or strong and I asked for strong. Massage was awesome. She worked her butt off for maybe 1/2 hour just on my neck and back, clearly has had some training. Probably the best AMP massage I've had. The rest of the time went as expected with no discussion about tipping. Terri was pleasant and English was ok. Not really a talker, unless I said something first. After, she got me a cup of water and I gave her tip, which she didn't even look at. She gave me a hug and asked me to come back soon. On the way out, Jenna asked how massage was and I complimented Terri. I will definitely be back.Was going to see Sophia in Dracut but heard that place has been closed down. Instead went to one of my favorite places Zen in Chelmsford. Had intended to see Jenna but she said she had appointment soon so try the new girl "Kerri", and like BigJim I'm glad I did! Jim's experience was pretty much exactly the same as mine. Was worried the 1st 10 minutes or so as I was fully covered almost head to toe with towel but I've been here many time so was expecting the towel to come off and eventually it did. I asked for medium and got medium, she used real massage lotion (hate, hate, hate baby oil that most AMPs use). Great massage, tease and finish. OTC up and down was no problem at all. Nice butt, nice legs. 60/40 for one hour and she seemed real appreciative, asked me to come back soon, and I'm sure I will.

Member #5039
04-17-13, 20:58
Had some time this past weekend and decided a nice table shower would be a good way to start the massage off so made an appointment at ST.

Nice Korean girl. 30ish gave a nice table shower getting to all the right areas which sets the tone for the massage to come.

Massage skills were not that good, consisted mostly of kneading my back then on to the legs with some teasing with some nice undercarriage work.

Looks: 6. 5.

Massage: 5.

Attitude: 8.

Finish: 7.

Standard tip

Yellow Fever
04-23-13, 11:45
I noticed Zen hasn't advertised on BP in a while have they closed?

Eljava
04-23-13, 11:50
I noticed Zen hasn't advertised on BP in a while have they closed?They were still open as of yesterday afternoon. They seem to advertise in the therapeutic section of BP.

Bigben99
04-23-13, 11:54
Still open to my knowledge. Probably very busy. Anyone do the 4 hand special there yet? Please let me know.

I noticed Zen hasn't advertised on BP in a while have they closed?

Dh1610
04-23-13, 15:37
Still open to my knowledge. Probably very busy. Anyone do the 4 hand special there yet? Please let me know.I was there today and they are definitely open. If they weren't then I was having a darn good dream! Give them a try. Good massages and be a gentleman and they will treat you well.

TheSquidMonger
04-23-13, 18:50
Had some time this past weekend and decided a nice table shower would be a good way to start the massage off so made an appointment at ST.

Nice Korean girl. 30ish gave a nice table shower getting to all the right areas which sets the tone for the massage to come.

Massage skills were not that good, consisted mostly of kneading my back then on to the legs with some teasing with some nice undercarriage work.

Looks: 6. 5.

Massage: 5.

Attitude: 8.

Finish: 7.

Standard tipWas there Saturday evening. Place was dead. Had Kim. Agree with the massage part, more kneading than rubbing, good use of her hands though. Left happy, observed her just smoothing the sheet, not changing it. Not good.

Squidmonger

Mapokaplaya
04-24-13, 09:19
I noticed Zen hasn't advertised on BP in a while have they closed?Zen is very much still open. I think I have tried every girl that has worked there including the 2 very good ones there now (Jenna and Kerri) do miss the real little one who was there a month or two ago "Annie" if anyone knows of her whereabouts please let me know. As far as someone asking if they have tried the 4hand special, I always pass. Seems like I'll get a more personal service if they are alone, just my two cents. Enjoy and stay safe.

RoadStar01
04-29-13, 00:11
Took a ride on the namesake today, what with the beautiful weather and all. Found myself in Lowell around the stroll but obviously could do nothing about it on a bike, other than try Karma by phone. Decided to opt for R S instead and damn I'm glad I did. I had not been back there in forever. I was very pleased to find that Be Be would be taking care of me today, having heard such great things about her.

Shower was awesome, with plenty of attention.

Sorry to say I didn't really care for her massage style, which consists of lots of hard pressure pushing and kneading, as I prefer the long medium strength muscle strokes (I guess that's Swedish, right?) I don't if what she was doing has a name, but it was a little too rough for me. I asked her to ease up while still face down and she went 180 degrees to light teasing with her fingernails. This lead to a very relaxing finish, consistent with her rep.

With respect for her wishes, details are for Seniors PM only.

Suffice to say I will now be more regular at R. S. Tipped her generously.

LckHerLots
05-03-13, 14:48
Went to RS today had a massage by Yoko she used a very hard pressure style massage with no oil at times it was a bit painfully I requested oil and it got a lot better she is very nice lady and really tried hard and provide very good service.

punteruk
05-09-13, 16:05
Long time member here, mostly lurk but lots of experience with AMPs worldwide. I try the local cuisine a few times a year and my usual haunt is Tao-I visited enough to get the free extension although I haven't been there since the changeover.

Finally decided to try RS and I got to say, it's one of my top five experiences. Drew Angela, cute enough (7/10) but very attentive, good massage skills and great sense of what I liked and didn't. Mind blowing experience (no, not that way) and really had to overtip (.6) considering her special efforts. It will be very hard to keep to my infrequent visiting schedule knowing this is close by. May it last forever.

Jason Key 84
05-09-13, 19:42
Long time member here, mostly lurk but lots of experience with AMPs worldwide. I try the local cuisine a few times a year and my usual haunt is Tao-I visited enough to get the free extension although I haven't been there since the changeover.

Finally decided to try RS and I got to say, it's one of my top five experiences. Drew Angela, cute enough (7/10) but very attentive, good massage skills and great sense of what I liked and didn't. Mind blowing experience (no, not that way) and really had to overtip (.6) considering her special efforts. It will be very hard to keep to my infrequent visiting schedule knowing this is close by. May it last forever.I'm a huge fan of RS, glad to see you had a positive experience. I grew up not too far from the Lowell area, but spend the majority of my time on the Boston board now. Just wanted to add that RS is one of my favorites also; not only for the obvious, but because Angela and Bebe are always kind, welcoming, they take their time, and the place is always CLEAN. Very, very important to a lot of guys. The rooms even have stacks of clean linens, always a reassuring sign.

Jason Key 84
05-09-13, 20:26
Well fellas, after RTFTs it seems that I have haven't spent nearly as much time at RS than the rest of you. I live in Boston now, but if I still lived local I'd be broke because I would have to make weekly trips. After reading a few review, I've realized I actually haven't seen Bebe. And on top of that, I've read 2 or 3 other names of girls I didn't even know worked there. On my first visit (probably over a year ago) I saw Angela thanks to a review I read here. I've seen her a number of other times, and only one other woman who I now realize I only assumed was Bebe because I'd seen the name written in different posts. So gentlemen, if anyone wants to fill me in on the other providers (at the least some names) I'd greatly appreciate it.

-SB

LaidBak
05-11-13, 11:38
Had the pleasure of sampling both RS and Zen recently. Both spas live up to their good reviews on this forum.

1 hr session with Angela at RS. She gave goo TS, an excellent massage, mixed in with some conversation and laughter. Not only did I enjoy her company, but the massage left me completely relaxed and drained for a few days. RS is very clean as stated. She kept to the full hr and made sure I was satisfied. $70/50.

Made appointment at Zen for 1 hr after work but got there late due to traffic. Jenna greeted me and apologized that she could only give me 30 min. She gave me a very good massage and a wonderful ending. My only complaint is the 30 min went by too quickly. Jenna is very friendly and we had a good time together, laughing a lot. She seems to really enjoy what she does and wanted to make sure I come back for a longer session. I am looking forward to it. $40/40.

WIL79
05-11-13, 19:44
This occasional hobbiest had a recent visit with Hong at her new place, left happy, but not super happy. The new location is a bit of a ride for me compared to the old one. Got to thinking that there must be other places within 15 mins of Lowell area that could make make me happy.

Creating a mental list for next time. Thinking Royal, Royal Paradise or Tao. Also see a bunch or others on BP & CL bur plan to start with one of the mentioned three.

Spectator
05-12-13, 21:27
RS & Zen Both spas live up to their good reviews on this forum.You can say that again, two of the very very best.

1 hr session with Angela at RS.My personal favorite, and yes, the conversation and atmospehere is the best with her compared to any of the other options in the area.

Jenna is very friendly and we had a good time together

Best real massage, even better than Angelas. No table shower tho.

H- o- n- g alternative?See above, and BTW, H. O. And. G absolutely hates being mentioned on these sites so be cool. Also, there is a recent ad on BP for "Jenny" which used to be an ad for "Bella", if more than a massage is what you're after, I can recommend that service, the girls rotate, but I left REALLY happy.

Visited Rhode Island today. First stop at the PP, it was, as usual skanks-ville, but Desire was closed for Mothers Day. After a beer with a hottie and then one with a nottie. I drove over to Federal Hill were there is this O ne S pa that everyone likes. For $$ I received the best spa experience ever. Enthusiasm, charm, great looks. 35 maybe, spinner, TS was great, and it was overall great. Seniors PM for details, non-seniors, what are you waiting for, go to Providence, bring money, have fun.

I think Julie was her name but. Honestly I can't remember she was a 7 at a strip club, a 9 for a spa.

ChuckyMack
05-13-13, 01:03
Just wanted to review unhappy with re ik I spa. Went there and got worst rub and nothing more. Latina girl with no massage skills at all which sucks if the place is going to be legit.

New here and really appreciate feedback. Wish I knew about this forum first but I guess there isn't much info on that place anyways. Checked the other review site "maps" but was mislead by 4. 5 stars.

Maybe she just got a bad vibe from me but she was never rubbing close enough to brush the leg and couldn't get the signals.

I've been to some great places with great results Chinatown, near Nahant, near Derry nh, and few more. I'll definitely add reviews.

RoadStar01
05-13-13, 21:14
Spectator is right about H. G. She does NOT like to be discussed in the open. (hence not actually spelling her name out)

As for your mental list, scratch off Royal Paradise. The word is "Strictly Legit"

Roy and Toww are both good bets. Have not tried ZBW yet.

This occasional hobbiest had a recent visit with Hong at her new place, left happy, but not super happy. The new location is a bit of a ride for me compared to the old one. Got to thinking that there must be other places within 15 mins of Lowell area that could make make me happy.

Creating a mental list for next time. Thinking Royal, Royal Paradise or Tao. Also see a bunch or others on BP & CL bur plan to start with one of the mentioned three.

Member #4566
05-13-13, 21:48
Eh I expected more, first time I was there today. Maybe it was because she could only do. 5 hour, even though I called hours in advance and asked for her at a specific time. When I arrived she told me another guy had called after me and made appointment in 30 minutes. I guess I should have said one hour when I called.

The good. She offered to do more time for less $ next time. The few minutes of massage was good. She got on the table with me after I flipped. The boobs came out for full groping. She kisses lots. Decent English so some banter was going on.

The not so good- rush rush rush, was there less than 25 minutes total. No help getting dressed, no water given. Other than the boobs, I thought she was kinda haggy looking with big teeth.

4 +.4 I did. If I had a ten on me, I would have done. 3. I think I will try again soon, take her up on the bonus offer.

Spectator
05-13-13, 22:20
Eh I expected more, first time I was there today. Maybe it was because she could only do. 5 hour, even though I called hours in advance and asked for her at a specific time. When I arrived she told me another guy had called after me and made appointment in 30 minutes. I guess I should have said one hour when I called.

The good. She offered to do more time for less $ next time. The few minutes of massage was good. She got on the table with me after I flipped. The boobs came out for full groping. She kisses lots. Decent English so some banter was going on.

The not so good- rush rush rush, was there less than 25 minutes total. No help getting dressed, no water given. Other than the boobs, I thought she was kinda haggy looking with big teeth.

4 +.4 I did. If I had a ten on me, I would have done. 3. I think I will try again soon, take her up on the bonus offer.I usually try calling from the parking lot and moving on to RS (Angela) if she can't do an hour.

FunBill
05-14-13, 11:41
Just wanted to review unhappy with re ik I spa. Went there and got worst rub and nothing more. Latina girl with no massage skills at all which sucks if the place is going to be legit.

New here and really appreciate feedback. Wish I knew about this forum first but I guess there isn't much info on that place anyways. Checked the other review site "maps" but was mislead by 4. 5 stars.

Maybe she just got a bad vibe from me but she was never rubbing close enough to brush the leg and couldn't get the signals.

I've been to some great places with great results Chinatown, near Nahant, near Derry nh, and few more. I'll definitely add reviews.But she's super cute. If you build up a rapport with her then you might leave happier, but you might not (YMMV) and even if you did there is better in the area.

Virgil Dan
05-15-13, 14:37
I lost my AMP cherry yesterday. Got to Z just after 10 and rang the bell twice and nobody answered. I could hear Chinese chitchat so someone was there. Around the corner to RS and met Yung. Nice looking almost spinner and early thirties. Chose medium but passed on the TS, newbie mistake. On the flip, happiness appeared remarkably quickly so never got past some UTC roaming up top. Left with a hug and a Hershey kiss. 70/40. Will repeat.

Z will get one more change, but I'll definitely call first.

Dan

Member #4566
05-17-13, 19:25
Much better. Full hour.

But she said no a couple of times, and mentioned the recent bust. So I'm not going to post details here any more.

Pm for details.

Smoke Screen
05-18-13, 13:29
Much better. Full hour.

But she said no a couple of times, and mentioned the recent bust. So I'm not going to post details here any more.

Pm for details.That's a smart move, no need to post details, just a vague idea. Half the fun is finding out for ourselves.

Member #4566
05-20-13, 06:55
Trying to reply to your pm re Zen

Spectator
05-20-13, 21:47
Visited Z e and tonight, Jen na gave me the best massage I've had to date. Lots of stretching, very I tense muscle work. She's obviously been properly trained as she bent and cracked and twisted me in all directions. Really personable older lady. We laughed the whole hour.

She says business has been slow lately, must be the warm weather. I can't say enough genuinely nice things about her.

If you want a serious back rub, she's your gal. Everything first rate.

Nice night for a motorcycle ride too. Zoom zoom

FunBill
05-21-13, 13:15
Went to RS (01824) last week and was hoping to see Bebe but she was booked solid. I asked who was working and was told they are on a rotation so you get whomever is up next. I've never had that response from them before but I took a gamble and went along. I drew Angela who I have seen before but not for a few months. Standard door fee / tip for a nice massage and HE. There's nothing really to add to what has been said before but I will say that she is very thorough and I like her personality. She'll break out the glove if that's your thing.

Tomke
05-21-13, 15:16
Went to RS (01824) last week and was hoping to see Bebe but she was booked solid. I asked who was working and was told they are on a rotation so you get whomever is up next. I've never had that response from them before but I took a gamble and went along. I drew Angela who I have seen before but not for a few months. Standard door fee / tip for a nice massage and HE. There's nothing really to add to what has been said before but I will say that she is very thorough and I like her personality. She'll break out the glove if that's your thing.I had a similar experience when I called. Asked for Be Be or Candy (love her) and they were unavailable. Said whoever was next would be my therapist. Not really a fan of that response. Got Lulu. Boy did I strike out. Uninspired to say the least. Couldn't remember Angela's name. Would have asked for her as she came highly recommended. On well, better luck next time for me!

FunBill
05-21-13, 19:35
I had a similar experience when I called. Asked for Be Be or Candy (love her) and they were unavailable. Said whoever was next would be my therapist. Not really a fan of that response. Got Lulu. Boy did I strike out. Uninspired to say the least. Couldn't remember Angela's name. Would have asked for her as she came highly recommended. On well, better luck next time for me!LuLu is the only girl there that I didn't have a good time with. Maybe it's her age. Maybe it was the language barrier. Maybe it was a little of everything. Candy is fun too.

Spectator
05-21-13, 20:08
Got Lulu. Boy did I strike out. Uninspired to say the least.While certainly the oldest one there, to be fair, she has done a decent job with me, I've had her a few times. Not my favorite by any stretch, but her actual massage skills are very good. I _know_ they are all sick of hearing people ask for Bebe.

RoyMakaay
05-21-13, 23:25
While certainly the oldest one there, to be fair, she has done a decent job with me, I've had her a few times. Not my favorite by any stretch, but her actual massage skills are very good. I _know_ they are all sick of hearing people ask for Bebe.I agree with Spectator. There have been times when Bebe is the only lady that people want to see and I have heard / seen the receptionist protest over it. I think they want all the ladies to have something to do, as opposed to only Bebe. That being said, the times I have visited them, I have left pretty satisfied regardless of whom I've seen.

LckHerLots
05-22-13, 08:25
Went to RS last week and had a message from Yoko (like John Lenons wife not sure I spelled correctly) she is very nice can speak some English and gave a great deep tissue message only suggestion could of used a bit more oil.

Tomke
05-22-13, 17:09
Hi guys,

Just wanted to add my few cents to the forum on my most recent adventures.

RS. Have had Candy quite a few times and she is currently my ATF. Great tease and an excellent ending with UTC top and OTC downstairs. Also, I think she gives the best massage in the place. Climbs on your back and pulls your arms to get your back to crack. Love it. I have also had the services of Lulu whom I was unimpressed with, but it might have just been a bad day. Her massage was pretty good though, just concentrated on the wrong shoulder for most of the massage. OTC bottom. All costs are well documented here and I paid the same.

Biller1ca spa. Had Linda. Decent body. Uses a little too much lotion and there is no shower (heads up guys, you will go home smelling like jar of hand cream). Location is a brick office building and the sign on the door says Boston Ch1na Club. Good massage and a decent ending. Does the whisper and point thing to see if you are interested. She had long hair at the time that she used to gently brush the boys. Got my attention pretty quick. UTC top. Did a 30 minute. 45/40, search backpage with the city name in the search area.

Z E N. Got Jenna here as recommended by a forum member as I was looking for someone with more up top. Was not disappointed. Great massage and all reports are all accurate. She is okay looking.

And that's it. Still looking for a local that 'speaks Russian. ' Stay safe guys!

Member #4566
05-23-13, 09:47
I wonder if they know why?

I agree with Spectator. There have been times when Bebe is the only lady that people want to see and I have heard / seen the receptionist protest over it. .

FunBill
05-23-13, 10:16
Went to RS last week and had a message from Yoko (like John Lenons wife not sure I spelled correctly) she is very nice can speak some English and gave a great deep tissue message only suggestion could of used a bit more oil.I know we're all being ultra-conservative with details but maybe you can tell us a little more about your session? Sounds like you went to a massage parlor and got a massage. That, to me, is like saying "I went to Capital Grille last night and had a steak. Potatoes could have used a little more salt".

FunBill
05-23-13, 10:19
I wonder if they know why?I have to think that they suspect but don't "know". I also wonder why she is the only one, that I have seen, that pushes the envelope? If everyone is asking for BeBe then obviously she is doing something right. The other girls must surely notice and ask questions. What does she tell them? Does she tell them anything? Why is she interested in that but the other girls aren't? So many questions.

Member #4566
05-23-13, 14:25
It was a rhetorical question, Bill. I doubt she tells them its because guys like the way she ties their shoes.

I have to think that they suspect but don't "know". I also wonder why she is the only one, that I have seen, that pushes the envelope? If everyone is asking for BeBe then obviously she is doing something right. The other girls must surely notice and ask questions. What does she tell them? Does she tell them anything? Why is she interested in that but the other girls aren't? So many questions.

FunBill
05-23-13, 15:38
It was a rhetorical question, Bill. I doubt she tells them its because guys like the way she ties their shoes.All of my questions were rhetorical as well. She might not even talk to them. I don't know what sort of rapport she has with the other girls.

RoadStar01
05-23-13, 17:55
I happen to LOVE the way she ties my shoes!

Maybe we should build a new catalog of euphemisms to work with.

"She really knows how to tie my shoes, (after helping me put on my socks). Her shirt buttoning skills could use a little work, but the way she put my glasses on for me left me very satisfied."

"Although she forgot to tie my shoes, when she she offered me a monkey in a potato sack, I was very grateful, and tipped her accordingly with two pomegranates and a ripe apple"

It was a rhetorical question, Bill. I doubt she tells them its because guys like the way she ties their shoes.

Spectator
05-23-13, 18:17
I wonder if they know why?Yes. And it makes them angry that customers expect it from them. RS is a fairly conservatively run place, and many of the girls do not want to be pressured to break rules or go out of their comfort zone because one girl does. I've had 3 of them say.". We don't do that here"

In sure she has admonished for it more than once by all of them.

That said, I've never been offerred anything more than a HE from her, although she is very accommodating with her assets.

Her massage is too rough and frenetic for me, but her finish is awesome.

LckHerLots
05-27-13, 07:06
I know we're all being ultra-conservative with details but maybe you can tell us a little more about your session? Sounds like you went to a massage parlor and got a massage. That, to me, is like saying "I went to Capital Grille last night and had a steak. Potatoes could have used a little more salt".Your right funbill sorry I left out some info. It was my first visit to RS. I drew Yoko she is cute nice body was wearing very tight yoga pants and had no problem with roaming. Had the TS which was great only suggestion is the water could of been warmer.

She worked really hard on the massage and then I directed her after the flip to a very very HE. I want to go back and try BeBe sometime or Lucy.

RugbyDude
05-28-13, 15:56
I'm a frequent RS client and first time poster. RS is paradise. They are extremely professional, and give some of the best massages around. They are also beautiful Asian women not little girls that know how to tease a man like no other. I travel a good distance from out of state and have no desire to go anywhere else. In my opinion this place is the perfect AMP and I highly recommend that you all check it out, but please be discreet as possible. I would love for this place to be up and running for years and years. I have seen a few massage therapists who have all been wonderful with their own special traits. Unfortunately, I don't know any names besides for Angelina who I love and get almost everytime. She seems to work the most at night during the week. I wish I knew some more names. I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the woman with orangish hair and is fairly busty. I believe she is knew. I will give some more recommendations as time goes on.

Thank you

Tomke
05-28-13, 22:13
I'm a frequent RS client and first time poster. RS is paradise. They are extremely professional, and give some of the best massages around. They are also beautiful Asian women not little girls that know how to tease a man like no other. I travel a good distance from out of state and have no desire to go anywhere else. In my opinion this place is the perfect AMP and I highly recommend that you all check it out, but please be discreet as possible. I would love for this place to be up and running for years and years. I have seen a few massage therapists who have all been wonderful with their own special traits. Unfortunately, I don't know any names besides for Angelina who I love and get almost everytime. She seems to work the most at night during the week. I wish I knew some more names. I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the woman with orangish hair and is fairly busty. I believe she is knew. I will give some more recommendations as time goes on.

Thank youHer name is either Yuen or Yuni. I can't remember but I had the pleasure of her massage on Friday. Was a very good massage and the TS was fun. The HE was pretty fn good too. She will allow some OTC roaming up top but not much else. She is VERY good though.

Spectator
05-28-13, 23:11
My curiosity finally got the best of me and despite no real intel, I visited Tee See Emm Therapy in Tooksberry. Its in a strip mall across from a car dealer, and I've drive by there a milllion times. The sign advertises "free table shower". Has to be some happiness there, right?

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/10-off_-ultimate-asian-4-hands_-_-_-25/21148366

Walk in around 8:30, older asian woman greets me, walks me to the room, I ask about the table shower. She says "you want it now or after" I say now. TS was fairly perfunctory but nice. They have this tub type thingy that needs a better pillow. Draped in the TS the whole time, no attention to junior, but circled the area and it was ok.

Back to the room I lay face down and she arrives. Covers me completely with a towel and she gives me a solid, first rate bona-fide legit massage. No questions, she went thru her routine. It was just great. Long strokes, bending, elbow, lots of muscle shaking and rolling and jiggling. No real tease but she was generous in the glutes and a little undercarriage work. I put out the feelers and got no real feedback, she neither pulled away or giggled. OK, the massage is good, maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. Towel folded back for a nice hot oil session, hot towel, then the flip.

The flip: full length draping, no tease at all,"Is this your first time here" "yes, but not my first massage" "ohh. Ok" she does the lean over with boobies. , rubs all around with towel on and then "times up"."Really? Are you sure?" "Yes sir, its been an hour" "aww. But you missed a spot" I took her hand and guided. She got the hint, off to the races decent technique, I'm not a fast finisher and she put forth the effort, light OTC, I really didn't push it, not my thing anyway.

She left, I dressed, water and a smile on the way out. No mention of tip whatsoever. 60 + 45. Had a nice time.

BigJim959
05-29-13, 11:05
Curious for any feedback? Has anyone TOFTT yet? Caught a glimpse of someone in back room when visiting last week. Didn't get name but Jen na said she was new.

RugbyDude
05-30-13, 10:27
Her name is either Yuen or Yuni. I can't remember but I had the pleasure of her massage on Friday. Was a very good massage and the TS was fun. The HE was pretty fn good too. She will allow some OTC roaming up top but not much else. She is VERY good though.Thanks! I just called them and they told me that she no longer works there? Haha. DARN

FunBill
06-06-13, 10:48
Thanks! I just called them and they told me that she no longer works there? Haha. DARNI went to RS recently since their ad on BP says new girls. So I called asking for an appointment to see one of them, any of them. I got there and was greeted by a girl with long, straight orange-ish hair. I asked what her name is and she said something that sounded like Judy but with a soft / silent "J", so You-Di. I asked how long she had been there and she said one day. Maybe a different girl, maybe she just came back, maybe she's full of it. I asked if she came from NY and she said yes. I asked her how she liked here compared to there and she just laughed, not sure she understood my question. I am sure it's the same girl because the service I got matched the previous review. Very good massage, I loved it, one of the best I have had. I loved the whole experience except, as previously reported, when it came to roaming it was very limited. I tried UTC up top but her left arm was down against her side preventing access. She was cool about it when I asked but it seemed like a definite no. Near the end of the session she became more chatty, flirty even (this was after HE) and I don't know if that is just to get me to go back or a sign that more could be on offer next time. Because her massage is good I will probably see her again, at least once, to see if things open up. Cute girl. Usual damage. 7.4.

Choir Boy
06-07-13, 18:23
Near the end of the session she became more chatty, flirty even (this was after HE) and I don't know if that is just to get me to go back or a sign that more could be on offer next time.She can flirt all she wants after the HE. She knows you can't do anything at that point.

Tomke
06-07-13, 18:34
I went to RS recently since their ad on BP says new girls. So I called asking for an appointment to see one of them, any of them. I got there and was greeted by a girl with long, straight orange-ish hair. I asked what her name is and she said something that sounded like Judy but with a soft / silent "J", so You-Di. I asked how long she had been there and she said one day. Maybe a different girl, maybe she just came back, maybe she's full of it. I asked if she came from NY and she said yes. I asked her how she liked here compared to there and she just laughed, not sure she understood my question. I am sure it's the same girl because the service I got matched the previous review. Very good massage, I loved it, one of the best I have had. I loved the whole experience except, as previously reported, when it came to roaming it was very limited. I tried UTC up top but her left arm was down against her side preventing access. She was cool about it when I asked but it seemed like a definite no. Near the end of the session she became more chatty, flirty even (this was after HE) and I don't know if that is just to get me to go back or a sign that more could be on offer next time. Because her massage is good I will probably see her again, at least once, to see if things open up. Cute girl. Usual damage. 7.4.That was exactly like my experience. She is very flirty after the ending. I kinda liked that!

FunBill
06-08-13, 10:26
She can flirt all she wants after the HE. She knows you can't do anything at that point.I don't know, sometimes MSOG is welcomed. I just found it weird because usually, in my experience, post-HE is usually more relaxing rubdown and buh-bye. A second visit won't hurt unless someone else has already seen her twice and can confirm that the menu is indeed fixed.

Tomke
06-09-13, 14:40
I don't know, sometimes MSOG is welcomed. I just found it weird because usually, in my experience, post-HE is usually more relaxing rubdown and buh-bye. A second visit won't hurt unless someone else has already seen her twice and can confirm that the menu is indeed fixed.I don't think there is much on the menu there. I just think it is kind of a tease to get you to come back again.

HoseJocky51
06-10-13, 19:56
5th time at RS. Finally had a massage by Bebe. Probably the best one I have had! Pm me for more info. Def will repeat!

Member #4566
06-10-13, 21:19
Flirting after the cleanup seems like standard treatment, I always thought. Boobs to the face from behind during the head massage, commenting on size and distance of the shot, helping with dressing, etc all seems like flirting to me.

She can flirt all she wants after the HE. She knows you can't do anything at that point.

FunBill
06-10-13, 22:08
I guess it's always a YMMV situation. I've only been at this for a few months and I've never had anything like that. Yes, flirty during and before HE but never after. She was telling me how cute I am, how young I look for my age, etc. Nothing special about that, just the timing of it all. Doesn't sound like abnormal behavior though. I guess I'll keep it in my pants and try someone / somewhere else.

If only those Day Spa for Gentleman ads delivered (which apparently they don't) I would be all set. Cute looking girls not too far from home. But that's just the mirage.

Bill Buxton
06-11-13, 16:15
Had some time late 20:00 and called and made an appointment at the much spoke about RS. Same drill ring the bell and escorted inside and asked for the house .70. Was happy to receive a double gal rub and well you all know the rest. Clean, quiet and all in all worth the tio's and door fee.

Trypt
06-11-13, 18:00
You should be glad you didn't frequent this place.

http://www.eagletribune.com/latestnews/x1273600141/Police-Accused-madams-customers-include-city-councilor-firefighters-police-teachers

If only those Day Spa for Gentleman ads delivered (which apparently they don't) I would be all set. Cute looking girls not too far from home. But that's just the mirage.

Dh1610
06-11-13, 20:56
In business let's just call it good customer relations or maybe a form of marketing. FunBill be happy she flirted and told you what ever she told you. On a very elementary level she was probably comfortable with you and wants you to return. If you were happy overall then don't over analyze it and simply return for what will probably be an enjoyable visit. If the girls doesn't like you or what she is doing then she wouldn't be flirting with you leaving that as your last impression. Yes maybe some of the comments everyone hears at some point but I still believe overall she is most likely wanting you to return.

Keep returning until you get bored!

I guess it's always a YMMV situation. I've only been at this for a few months and I've never had anything like that. Yes, flirty during and before HE but never after. She was telling me how cute I am, how young I look for my age, etc. Nothing special about that, just the timing of it all. Doesn't sound like abnormal behavior though. I guess I'll keep it in my pants and try someone / somewhere else.

punteruk
06-14-13, 11:20
I might not be first to post as I still get modded. But most shops in Chelmsford have been closed (at least temporarily)

http://www.lowellsun.com/business/ci_23458962/three-massage-parlors-shut-down-chelmsford

As the article states, they got them under an insurance rule. Searched for evidence of monkey business, none found.

Railman
06-14-13, 14:06
The Lowell Sun reports that 3 Chelmsford massage parlors are shut down due to not having proper workman's comp insurance for their employees. So when the Cops cannot find a way to shut them down send in the Bureaucrats.

Statman
06-14-13, 14:40
I might not be first to post as I still get modded. But most shops in Chelmsford have been closed (at least temporarily)

http://www.lowellsun.com/business/ci_23458962/three-massage-parlors-shut-down-chelmsford

As the article states, they got them under an insurance rule. Searched for evidence of monkey business, none found.The only crime they were committing is bad service and false advertising, It certainly was not prostitution, I never got anything there, why the waste of time and money to shut them down, they were not doing anything illegal?

Member #4566
06-14-13, 16:32
And to the guy that kept calling every couple of minutes to say he couldn't find it I say F U for interrupting my massage. The place is easy to find, Einstein.

FunBill
06-16-13, 09:42
I was thinking about this the other day. There are four main spas in chelmsford. Three of them closed their doors. That, to me, means :

1. The remaining spa is above board,

2. They just haven't gotten to them yet,

3. They figure by closing 3 out of 4 more business will be driven to the only open spa and that would be easier to monitor.

Would they do that? (1) is possible, maybe even most likely. (2) seems unlikely, I would think they would try and get all 4 at once if there was legal reason to do so. (3) could just be paranoia.

As the article states, they got them under an insurance rule. Searched for evidence of monkey business, none found.

JohnJr1
06-19-13, 10:16
Call them what you will but I don't know how many more reasons people need to stay far away from these places. Anyplace staffed with several women are going to draw lots of attention from both townspeople and LE. It is only a matter of time before they are busted. Of course the "reasons" depend on whatever flavor of the month LE chooses to go with but the bottom line is they are trouble magnets for a variety of reasons. I can understand the appeal of walk-in convenience at bargain rates but it just ain't worth it in the long run IMO.

I was thinking about this the other day. There are four main spas in chelmsford. Three of them closed their doors. That, to me, means :

1. The remaining spa is above board,

2. They just haven't gotten to them yet,

3. They figure by closing 3 out of 4 more business will be driven to the only open spa and that would be easier to monitor.

Would they do that? (1) is possible, maybe even most likely. (2) seems unlikely, I would think they would try and get all 4 at once if there was legal reason to do so. (3) could just be paranoia.

FunBill
06-19-13, 10:53
Call them what you will but I don't know how many more reasons people need to stay far away from these places. Anyplace staffed with several women are going to draw lots of attention from both townspeople and LE. It is only a matter of time before they are busted. Of course the "reasons" depend on whatever flavor of the month LE chooses to go with but the bottom line is they are trouble magnets for a variety of reasons. I can understand the appeal of walk-in convenience at bargain rates but it just ain't worth it in the long run IMO.I am in total agreement with you. Now. There have been a number of busts across the state lately and in some of these instances I have actually been at the busted spa not long before the bust happened. I've also only been in this branch of the hobby for a few months and after extensive research, I think I am done. I have had many enjoyable times but I haven't found the standout that I was hoping I could find. In many cases I would go to a place just for the thrill of something new, but all too often I've found that even though it's a new place, the experience isn't that new after all. I find myself feeling disappointed and that's not a good thing. Time to get out while the going is good.

Santa66
06-19-13, 11:02
I can't speak about the others, but I drove past Spa Tao yesterday afternoon and saw a lighted "OPEN" sign in the front window. It looks like they have resolved their workmans comp issues and are back in business, or so it appears.

Member #4566
06-19-13, 12:00
Just saying.

I can't speak about the others, but I drove past Spa Tao yesterday afternoon and saw a lighted "OPEN" sign in the front window. It looks like they have resolved their workmans comp issues and are back in business, or so it appears.

Spectator
06-19-13, 12:56
I can't speak about the others, but I drove past Spa Tao yesterday afternoon and saw a lighted "OPEN" sign in the front window. It looks like they have resolved their workmans comp issues and are back in business, or so it appears.IT would behoove them to get their insurance straight, and continue to, as they have in the past, offer great back rubs with friendly service. RS was very clear there was no be no hanky panky, and the ladies got angry if you asked. They're not hookers. LE knows this or they would have busted them for prostitution. They read this forum and must know that there is no sex there. I'm sure the undercover officer was particularly frustrated at Royal Paradise, probably rubbed one out in the patrol car after his massage.

FunBill
06-19-13, 18:29
IT would behoove them to get their insurance straight, and continue to, as they have in the past, offer great back rubs with friendly service. RS was very clear there was no be no hanky panky, and the ladies got angry if you asked. They're not hookers. LE knows this or they would have busted them for prostitution. They read this forum and must know that there is no sex there. I'm sure the undercover officer was particularly frustrated at Royal Paradise, probably rubbed one out in the patrol car after his massage.LOL. That's funny.

Can anyone comment on LE visiting places multiple times AFTER receiving HE treatment? Apparently this happens (at least according to one therapist I saw). I would have thought that after a cop gets his dolphin flogged they should make a move, not after several visits. I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but that seems like entrapment. Isn't it a fair assumption to make that once you've made the monger leave with a smile that he's an Average Joe rather than a LEO?

Santa66
06-19-13, 21:31
Well said, Spectator. Well said, indeed.

IT would behoove them to get their insurance straight, and continue to, as they have in the past, offer great back rubs with friendly service. RS was very clear there was no be no hanky panky, and the ladies got angry if you asked. They're not hookers. LE knows this or they would have busted them for prostitution. They read this forum and must know that there is no sex there. I'm sure the undercover officer was particularly frustrated at Royal Paradise, probably rubbed one out in the patrol car after his massage.

Ridgid
06-19-13, 23:28
I am in total agreement with you. Now. There have been a number of busts across the state lately and in some of these instances I have actually been at the busted spa not long before the bust happened. I've also only been in this branch of the hobby for a few months and after extensive research, I think I am done. I have had many enjoyable times but I haven't found the standout that I was hoping I could find. In many cases I would go to a place just for the thrill of something new, but all too often I've found that even though it's a new place, the experience isn't that new after all. I find myself feeling disappointed and that's not a good thing. Time to get out while the going is good.Sometimes I think this dance is more BS / risk than it's worth.

Aluver
06-20-13, 09:23
Just saying.Just because the Backpage ads are running doesn't mean much, some of them have a repeat cycle. When the crackdown happened in RI, the ads cycled for quite some time even though the tumble weeds were blowing in the spa parking lots.

ARegularGuy
06-20-13, 10:17
I don't get it guys. The business model of nearly every AMP in the country is essentially,"under the table" as we understand the phrase. Unlicensed managers (sometimes) , unlicensed workers (usually) , workers without work permits (typically) , total disregard of labor rules and regs (always) , tax cheating (almost universal by the workers) , zoing violations (once in a while) , etc. None of these issues have anything to do with you or me getting a body rub and I see virtually no risk to the customer. For a customer to get charged with anything, I think an officer needs to barge in and catch you particpating in something illegal or get you to confess to doing so. I don't think its any different than buying a drink at a bar after their pouring license hours. Its the owner / operator that has a problem, not the patron. If you are in the hobby, there aren't many options safer than an AMP and none more convenient.

My $.02.

ARG.

Sometimes I think this dance is more BS / risk than it's worth.

FunBill
06-20-13, 15:15
I don't get it guys. The business model of nearly every AMP in the country is essentially,"under the table" as we understand the phrase. Unlicensed managers (sometimes) , unlicensed workers (usually) , workers without work permits (typically) , total disregard of labor rules and regs (always) , tax cheating (almost universal by the workers) , zoing violations (once in a while) , etc. None of these issues have anything to do with you or me getting a body rub and I see virtually no risk to the customer. For a customer to get charged with anything, I think an officer needs to barge in and catch you particpating in something illegal or get you to confess to doing so. I don't think its any different than buying a drink at a bar after their pouring license hours. Its the owner / operator that has a problem, not the patron. If you are in the hobby, there aren't many options safer than an AMP and none more convenient.

My $.02.

ARG.I hear what you're saying, I guess I'm worried about visiting a place that is staked out and then being approached. I know I don't have to say anything but it's still an uncomfortable experience being questioned. And they know it is. If you're married then you probably don't want LEO showing up at your house and I am sure they are not above using scare tactics to try and shake some information out of you. That might be easy for you to deal with on a personal level but what if they visit you at home? I don't know if that happens but I know I don't want it happening to me. And that's where the paranoia kicks in.

Peace,

Bill

Spectator
06-20-13, 22:42
Took a chance, Have seen this one regularly posting for a while so I called. Two call system, no language issues, apartment in Lowell near Market Basket / Rourke bridge. This is not a bad neighborhood by Lowell standards, did not feel uncomfortable.

Middle age MILFY asian woman hugs me at the door, shows me in. 30 min in and out, could have stayed longer but was finished. 70+140. She was pretty enough, slim, everything the ad stated was true. Would repeat.

PM for details
-

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-touch-busty-lillys-magical-body-work-617-307-8069-23/20631387

This is a very cozy and private place.

Professional setting with soft music and lights.

Come and enjoy the magical sensual massage!

Given by a beautiful busty asian girl.

She relax your muscles, ease your pain, unwind your mind.

=========== (617) 307-8069 ==============

ARegularGuy
06-20-13, 23:05
Bill,

You are correct on all points. However, there are risks all around. Incall sting, outcall theives, SW decoy, the list goes on. I've been there, been stopped and questioned with a SW, after an incall in a residential area, etc but never at an AMP. Wherever I go, I case the neighborhood, AMP, incalls, etc. And look at license plates or suspicious vehicles etc. Maybe like you, I dread being caught even if I get away scott free.

ARG.

I hear what you're saying, I guess I'm worried about visiting a place that is staked out and then being approached. I know I don't have to say anything but it's still an uncomfortable experience being questioned. And they know it is. If you're married then you probably don't want LEO showing up at your house and I am sure they are not above using scare tactics to try and shake some information out of you. That might be easy for you to deal with on a personal level but what if they visit you at home? I don't know if that happens but I know I don't want it happening to me. And that's where the paranoia kicks in.

Peace,

Bill

DekeThorton
06-22-13, 12:47
Does anyone know if RS is open again?

FunBill
06-22-13, 16:51
Does anyone know if RS is open again?Have you tried calling and asking them?

Sorry to be obtuse but if you know RS then you know you can't simply drive by and see for yourself, there is no "OPEN" signage. I haven't been lately so I can't say myself but I think the simplest solution, being genuine, is to pick up the phone and give them a buzz. Then tell the rest of us.

Peace,

Bill

DekeThorton
06-23-13, 01:27
Have you tried calling and asking them?

Sorry to be obtuse but if you know RS then you know you can't simply drive by and see for yourself, there is no "OPEN" signage. I haven't been lately so I can't say myself but I think the simplest solution, being genuine, is to pick up the phone and give them a buzz. Then tell the rest of us.

Peace,

BillSorry Bill, I guess I wasn't specific enough to avoid obtuse answers. Let me rephrase: had anyone been there since they were shutdown on the 13th?

DekeThorton
06-23-13, 09:34
Sorry Bill, I guess I wasn't specific enough to avoid obtuse answers. Let me rephrase: had anyone been there since they were shutdown on the 13th?I really like RS, so I hope nothing changes.

Member #4566
06-23-13, 15:16
Good luck in game 6 Deke.

I really like RS, so I hope nothing changes.

Spectator
06-23-13, 23:06
Visited RS, My ATF Angela was "on vacation". Brand new signs in the parking lot warning of video cameras. Drew "Yumi", as Angela was "on vacation".

70 + 40, she gave me a look and asked for "1 more" Jackson, which I found annoying. I said "40 is the usual". Hope Angela comes back,

Santa66
06-24-13, 10:27
I paid a visit a few days ago, after calling for an appointment. Was told ALL the girls are on vacation, but new ones are available. Drew an older one who performed a little like BeBe, though not nearly as well. Just not as playful and fun loving. Seemed a bit more businesslike. TS was brief and not as thorough, either. I'll ask for another choice next time, or I may simply wait for a month to see if any of our favorites actually return (as I was assured). And yes, security cameras were being installed on the building's exterior while I was enjoying myself inside.

Does anyone know if RS is open again?

Gimme Bj
06-24-13, 17:26
I paid a visit a few days ago, after calling for an appointment. Was told ALL the girls are on vacation, but new ones are available. Drew an older one who performed a little like BeBe, though not nearly as well. Just not as playful and fun loving. Seemed a bit more businesslike. TS was brief and not as thorough, either. I'll ask for another choice next time, or I may simply wait for a month to see if any of our favorites actually return (as I was assured). And yes, security cameras were being installed on the building's exterior while I was enjoying myself inside.The cameras were up, or going up, before the bust. I went about a week prior and there were plenty of signs about it in the parking lot.

Same afternoon I was going to try Zen, but when I pulled into the parking lot some dude was getting out of his car and gave me the stare from hell as I pulled in. Watched me (no mistaking, turning head as I went by him) as I pulled through lot and I decided didn't want to park and try the Z. Decided to use it as a turn around and got the F out.

Darigaaz
06-27-13, 17:48
To anyone paranoid about parking their car in the parking lot of RS, maybe just park in the Kohl's parking lot and walk over.

FunBill
06-28-13, 19:52
To anyone paranoid about parking their car in the parking lot of RS, maybe just park in the Kohl's parking lot and walk over.Right, there is lots of parking close by if you don't mind a short walk.

Lockmonster
06-30-13, 10:36
Took a chance, Have seen this one regularly posting for a while so I called. Two call system, no language issues, apartment in Lowell near Market Basket / Rourke bridge. This is not a bad neighborhood by Lowell standards, did not feel uncomfortable.

Middle age MILFY asian woman hugs me at the door, shows me in. 30 min in and out, could have stayed longer but was finished. 70+140. She was pretty enough, slim, everything the ad stated was true. Would repeat.

PM for details.

-

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-touch-busty-lillys-magical-body-work-617-307-8069-23/20631387

This is a very cozy and private place.

Professional setting with soft music and lights.

Come and enjoy the magical sensual massage!

Given by a beautiful busty asian girl.

She relax your muscles, ease your pain, unwind your mind.

=========== (617) 307-8069 ==============No issue with the service you got but just the neighborhood you were in. I happen to know that it is a well known area for heavy drug activity and as a result is frequently the attention of a lot of undercover survelience.

Be carefull!

RoadStar01
07-06-13, 16:57
Saw J at Z today, first time. Only a half-hour, but a fantastic half-hour. Might have over tipped her considering it was a short appt. But I figure it sows seeds for next time.

Ralphy3456
07-08-13, 10:59
Okay, so Friday I took a trip to RS. I have been there many times before and have become enamoured with BiBI. I've been calling over the past few weeks and told she went home for a couple of months. I would then ask for Angela or Candy and neither have been there. I was told all new girls and I made an appointment to stop by. While I was waiting the woman told me I would have Yoko. I asked if she was new and was told she has been working there 3 weeks. If you search this thread you'll find out she was telling me a fib.

I go with Yoko and she confimed with me about working 3 weeks. Fib number 2. During the table shower I asked for a happy begining. I have had them in the past but I will not say with whom. She replied they no longer do that and that was one of the reasons the others were fired."Fifteen minutes only in the table shower" she said. Now, do I give her credability about the firing even though she has fibbed to me?

If it's true I would feel a terrible loss. By the way I was not happy with Yoko. For one, she smelled like an ashtray. She also tried to get a bigger tip out of me. That never happened with the other women. I tipped her the usual, but normally tip more.

I would like to say I will not return but I don't want to cut off my nose to spite my face.

FunBill
07-08-13, 13:45
I didn't realize any girls were fired, I thought the places in Chelms were shutdown for improper insurance or something like that.

Okay, so Friday I took a trip to RS. I have been there many times before and have become enamoured with BiBI. I've been calling over the past few weeks and told she went home for a couple of months. I would then ask for Angela or Candy and neither have been there. I was told all new girls and I made an appointment to stop by. While I was waiting the woman told me I would have Yoko. I asked if she was new and was told she has been working there 3 weeks. If you search this thread you'll find out she was telling me a fib.

I go with Yoko and she confimed with me about working 3 weeks. Fib number 2. During the table shower I asked for a happy begining. I have had them in the past but I will not say with whom. She replied they no longer do that and that was one of the reasons the others were fired."Fifteen minutes only in the table shower" she said. Now, do I give her credability about the firing even though she has fibbed to me?

If it's true I would feel a terrible loss. By the way I was not happy with Yoko. For one, she smelled like an ashtray. She also tried to get a bigger tip out of me. That never happened with the other women. I tipped her the usual, but normally tip more.

I would like to say I will not return but I don't want to cut off my nose to spite my face.

Spectator
07-09-13, 23:50
Vsited RS today after being unable to squeeze in a session at my ATF, figured it was worth another shot despite the changes. Asked if Angela was back, neely told me no, she's on vacation for a few months in Korea. I get Janine. Quiet and friendly, TS was ok, a few giggles. Massage was good, finish was nice. Usual fees.

Adobe
07-10-13, 00:49

I would like to say I will not return but I don't want to cut off my nose to spite my face.Dude, I've never met an AMP that wouldn't lie to draw in a customer. Never. Even the AMPs where I was a known regular would lie. I would call and tell them my name, chat with the middle-aged Mamasan staffing the phone, remind her of my last visit and the girl I saw and the banter we all exchanged on my way out. But it made no difference because if I asked whether Cece or Mimi was there that day the answer was always, always,"Yes, she here. You come now?" I would tell the Mamasan that if Cece wasn't there when I showed up I would just turn around and leave and she would repeat,"She here, come now." I'd arrive at the door ten minutes later and at first I'd be told that Cece was in a session but there was a new girl, a better girl, I should see, and if I smiled and said I preferred to wait until Cece was done with her current session, I'd be told,"No, Cece left, shift over right after you called." The receptionists at these places are all, all instructed to never tell callers that the girl they're calling about isn't there. I remember one place, a well known AMP in Bedford, that assured me that a certain lady was working, and when I arrived they told me she was in with a client for the next 90 minutes (yeah, right) and then they sent me to another AMP under the same management supposedly 15 minutes away but in actuality 45 minutes away. Like a fool I drove over to it and was met by two bored ladies easily in their 50s who promised me a 4-hand session for just an extra $20. When I accepted, they rushed me through what was supposed to be a half-hour appointment in 20 minutes and then expected a double-tip for the 4-hand service. Since it wasn't their fault I'd been lied to I didn't stiff them entirely but decided to leave a tip that was 2/3's the typical one-masseuse tip (because they actually had shorted me on time).

Fibs? It's a fib if you're told that the girl will be available when you arrive and it turns out you have to wait 15 minutes for her to finish her time with another client. It's a lie if she's not there in the first place.

Just my 2 cents.

Adobe

FunBill
07-13-13, 16:59
Popped into RS recently without an appt. Drew Suki (sp?) who is a very thin, older woman. I am terrible with ages but I would say she is the oldest woman who has given me a massage to date. Maybe late 40s or early 50s. TS was nice and thorough. Massage was meh. Ending was nice and slow but she sat on the edge of the table with her back to me the whole time. Definitely not the RS from a few weeks ago. Based on this visit I wouldn't repeat but based on all my previous visits I might.

Tomke
07-14-13, 16:24
Popped into RS recently without an appt. Drew Suki (sp?) who is a very thin, older woman. I am terrible with ages but I would say she is the oldest woman who has given me a massage to date. Maybe late 40s or early 50s. TS was nice and thorough. Massage was meh. Ending was nice and slow but she sat on the edge of the table with her back to me the whole time. Definitely not the RS from a few weeks ago. Based on this visit I wouldn't repeat but based on all my previous visits I might.Got about the same when I visited last week. I saw Suki at the front desk but drew a more heavy set woman. Table shower was okay, and the massage was decent. Ending was just okay. RS has def dropped off a bit from what it once was. I asked when Candy would be returning and was told it could be three months. Ugh. Well, there is always Z E N and others out there.

LaserKing
07-15-13, 07:37
I didn't realize any girls were fired, I thought the places in Chelms were shutdown for improper insurance or something like that.Those girls are never fired, they are always re-localizing them, sometimes I wonder why I bother to remember their names.

Ralphy3456
07-15-13, 10:37
Got about the same when I visited last week. I saw Suki at the front desk but drew a more heavy set woman. Table shower was okay, and the massage was decent. Ending was just okay. RS has def dropped off a bit from what it once was. I asked when Candy would be returning and was told it could be three months. Ugh. Well, there is always Z E N and others out there.I was told last week that Candy had been fired.

FunBill
07-15-13, 13:58
I was told last week that Candy had been fired.That place has really gone down hill. For a while there it seemed like the go-to place for that area. It might still be given the other options but I will not be so keen to go back, not until I've read some improved reviews. I did my bit, I went along and gave them a shot. Based on that I'm not going back. When I was there I did see two other girls, neither of whom I recognized. Most of the doors were shut so I think they were busy. Neither of the two girls that I saw made me think about going back again. Such a shame.

Has anyone been back to the poorly reviewed Paradise Day Spa? If RS has gone this far downhill it makes me shudder to think what is going on there.

Spectator
07-15-13, 15:18
Don't forget ST. It's still a great choice. There is also T C M in Tewksbury and Goldfish in Billerica,

All relatively near RS.

That place has really gone down hill. For a while there it seemed like the go-to place for that area. It might still be given the other options but I will not be so keen to go back, not until I've read some improved reviews. I did my bit, I went along and gave them a shot. Based on that I'm not going back. When I was there I did see two other girls, neither of whom I recognized. Most of the doors were shut so I think they were busy. Neither of the two girls that I saw made me think about going back again. Such a shame.

Has anyone been back to the poorly reviewed Paradise Day Spa? If RS has gone this far downhill it makes me shudder to think what is going on there.

FunBill
07-15-13, 16:27
Don't forget ST. It's still a great choice. There is also T C M in Tewksbury and Goldfish in Billerica,

All relatively near RS.I wasn't forgetting TS but, for me, it was second on the list. I passed by there recently and the OPEN sign was off at a time that I expected it to be on.

Ralphy3456
07-18-13, 13:20
I just called RS asking for BeBe and was told she no longer works there. That was no surprize to me. What was a surprize was the fact the woman told me RS has closed and they now only have one location, Royal Paradise. I will miss RS.

Spectator
07-18-13, 13:53
I just called RS asking for BeBe and was told she no longer works there. That was no surprize to me. What was a surprize was the fact the woman told me RS has closed and they now only have one location, Royal Paradise. I will miss RS.I bet the state threatened the landlord.

I have heard that the other spa in that area Z had its landlord threatened so the office condo is for sale and Z is closing.

That's how they do it, they have no case, so they threaten the landlords, make insurance violations, and intimidate the employees.

HowardSprague
07-18-13, 14:06
I bet the state threatened the landlord.

I have heard that the other spa in that area Z had its landlord threatened so the office condo is for sale and Z is closing.

That's how they do it, they have no case, so they threaten the landlords, make insurance violations, and intimidate the employees.The decision to sell the office condo was pending for a while before the cops showed up. It was already a done deal. Interestingly, the cops showed up because the condo owner, a masseur, was running an ad which made it look like he was selling liquor. The cops actually showed up with someone from the ABC! They questioned Jenna, but it wasn't about what she does. They were checking to see if she was being trafficked. Jenna's business is licensed. She's licensed. She knows what she's doing. They were satisfied. She will be reopening in a new location this fall after she takes some time off.

For the record, I have no interest in her business. I'm just friendly with her.

Spectator
07-18-13, 14:39
The decision to sell the office condo was pending for a while before the cops showed up. It was already a done deal. Interestingly, the cops showed up because the condo owner, a masseur, was running an ad which made it look like he was selling liquor. The cops actually showed up with someone from the ABC! They questioned Jenna, but it wasn't about what she does. They were checking to see if she was being trafficked. Jenna's business is licensed. She's licensed. She knows what she's doing. They were satisfied. She will be reopening in a new location this fall after she takes some time off.

For the record, I have no interest in her business. I'm just friendly with her.I saw the pic of the wine on the table and wondered if they were offerring booze too.

Jenna told me that a big group of various state folks came and asked questions.

I did not know that Brian was the owner.

Jenna's massage is top shelf LMT quality and Ill DEFINATELY want to visit her new place when she gets back from bacation.

Member #4566
07-18-13, 15:59
Didn't the sign on the building say "and cafe" at the end? I figured she made sandwiches and soup, no?

I saw the pic of the wine on the table and wondered if they were offerring booze too.

Jenna told me that a big group of various state folks came and asked questions.

I did not know that Brian was the owner.

Jenna's massage is top shelf LMT quality and Ill DEFINATELY want to visit her new place when she gets back from bacation.

Dh1610
07-18-13, 16:14
Just to clarify: Jenna has her own business and rented from Brian who owns the office condo. She has no other affiliation with Brain. The condo is being sold and Jenna will leave as a result. You are correct that she will open again somewhere in a few months most likely. She is wonderful and it is for the best in the long run that she end up somewhere else with a different landlord.

Didn't the sign on the building say "and cafe" at the end? I figured she made sandwiches and soup, no?

Spectator
07-18-13, 16:48
Just to clarify: Jenna has her own business and rented from Brian who owns the office condo. She has no other affiliation with Brain. The condo is being sold and Jenna will leave as a result. You are correct that she will open again somewhere in a few months most likely. She is wonderful and it is for the best in the long run that she end up somewhere else with a different landlord.She referred to him as "the boss" many times, I wonder if he gets the house fee.

I hope she gets a place nearby when she comes back.

Chelmsford has taken a turn for the worse losing RS and then Z

Mapokaplaya
07-19-13, 10:20
She referred to him as "the boss" many times, I wonder if he gets the house fee.

Chelmsford has taken a turn for the worse losing RS and then ZIs Royal Spa closed already? I think Jenna at Zen will be open through the end of the month. Will definitely want to see her a couple more times before she closes. Did she say where she will work next?

HowardSprague
07-19-13, 13:35
She referred to him as "the boss" many times, I wonder if he gets the house fee.

Chelmsford has taken a turn for the worse losing RS and then ZNope. DH1610 is on the money. It's her own business. All Brian gets is rent. He even questioned whether she'd be reopening after her vacation. She will. She's in this for the long haul.

"Massage Cafe." What a tool!

I do hope she opts for a TS in the new digs.

I agree with you Spectator. Her massage is the best I've had anywhere. No drama; no BS. Top notch provider and a sweetheart, too.

Virgil Dan
07-19-13, 14:36
Went to Z yesterday at opening time but another monger beat me to the door. Drove over to RS and the door was totally locked. Called Jenna and got the 11 time slot. Enjoyed the full hour. I'll be sure to find her when the new place opens. She's the best.

Dan

Ralphy3456
07-22-13, 10:26
I was a regular of Royal Spa and loved Bebe. Since they are closed I decided to try Royal Paradise despite reading about the bad experiences on here. I called the number and spoke to the same woman I spoke to many times at R. S. I think her name is Ledi. I asked her to take care of me at Royal and made an appointment. The set up is different. They give you a robe (with a pocket) and shorts. You're welcome to use the steam and sauna either before or after your massage.

I drew May, a middle age Korean woman from China. Her english was almonst better than mine. (I'm not very articulate). I asked her for a very soft teasing massage. She complied like a champ bringing me to the brink several times on my stomach. Twenty minutes into the hour massage she had me flip and brought me to a rousing completion. Since there was time I asked her for a second time at the plate and off we went again. Upon that completion there was still ten minutes left and she gave me a great shoulder massage.

She never asked for a tip. When I tipped her she smiled and thanked me never counting it.

I got dressed and paid eighty dollars for the hour on my way out the door. By the way, I wish the girl working the front desk gave massages as she was hot, hot, hot. She said she was not good at massage. I told her the way she looks it didn't matter. She is the same girl that used to work weekends at Royal Spa.

I'm sorry my predecessors left Royal Paradise unhappy. I on the other hand did not.

FunBill
07-22-13, 12:07
I was a regular of Royal Spa and loved Bebe. Since they are closed I decided to try Royal Paradise despite reading about the bad experiences on here. I called the number and spoke to the same woman I spoke to many times at R. S. I think her name is Ledi. I asked her to take care of me at Royal and made an appointment. The set up is different. They give you a robe (with a pocket) and shorts. You're welcome to use the steam and sauna either before or after your massage.

I drew May, a middle age Korean woman from China. Her english was almonst better than mine. (I'm not very articulate). I asked her for a very soft teasing massage. She complied like a champ bringing me to the brink several times on my stomach. Twenty minutes into the hour massage she had me flip and brought me to a rousing completion. Since there was time I asked her for a second time at the plate and off we went again. Upon that completion there was still ten minutes left and she gave me a great shoulder massage.

She never asked for a tip. When I tipped her she smiled and thanked me never counting it.

I got dressed and paid eighty dollars for the hour on my way out the door. By the way, I wish the girl working the front desk gave massages as she was hot, hot, hot. She said she was not good at massage. I told her the way she looks it didn't matter. She is the same girl that used to work weekends at Royal Spa.

I'm sorry my predecessors left Royal Paradise unhappy. I on the other hand did not.This is an encouraging review. They have no competition any more unless ST is open. It was closed last time I passed. I know J is still at Z till the end of the month but then she will be at a place TBD. J is going to take a short break at the start of next month then goes back home for a couple of months.

One of the things that put me off RPS was the door of $ but it seems like you only paid. 8, so that makes it a little more attractive.

The woman I used to speak with at RS was Lenny (not sure of the spelling). If the receptionist is the girl I saw being interviewed at RS a few months ago, mmmmmmmmmmm, yes, she is smoking hot. She needs to get trained quick!

About J at Z. If you want to keep track of her then pop in and see her before the end of the month and get her digits.

Member #4566
07-26-13, 16:30
Nothing good to say about STao visit today. Got Annie, who was ok looking. TS was Nothing. I should have figured it was going to suck from that. Massage was Lousy, and was mostly draped until I asked for more before flipping. Tease was None. After the flip, she says "only massage here". So she eventually changed her mind about that, but kinda gave me a time limit. I was asked for my number when I came in and if I had been there before. I said no and yes. Maybe they are screening. Maybe I got spoiled from Royal, I don't know. That just sucked.

FunBill
07-29-13, 09:39
Nothing good to say about STao visit today. Got Annie, who was ok looking. TS was Nothing. I should have figured it was going to suck from that. Massage was Lousy, and was mostly draped until I asked for more before flipping. Tease was None. After the flip, she says "only massage here". So she eventually changed her mind about that, but kinda gave me a time limit. I was asked for my number when I came in and if I had been there before. I said no and yes. Maybe they are screening. Maybe I got spoiled from Royal, I don't know. That just sucked.It's good that they are open but your service sounds bad. I have never heard of Annie before so I guess they have had another rotation. I might check them out and see who is still working there from before, if anyone.

RugbyDude
07-30-13, 17:28
Has anyone else have any luck at Royal Paradise? I have an appointment tonight. I will be sure to report back.

Kenny9370
07-31-13, 23:00
Went to Zen in Chelmsford on Sunday afternoon. Called ahead and asked who was working and was told that Jenna was there. Having heard good things about Jenna decided to make a 1 hour appointment. Got there and met Jenna, who was just plain looking, probably in her late 40s. Paid the house fee .60, and laid on the table. Was asked light, medium, or hard, and I chose hard. Overall the massage was nothing to write home about it was just a light touch with some elbows on the back of the shoulders. However, the tease leading up to the flip was very good. On the flip finish was just average, nothing too special. Got utc up top and otc on bottom. Did try for utc on bottom but was not getting in there. She did let the puppies out on the flip. On the way out got her card with her cell number on top. Overall the experience was just average. Would repeat if I am in the area. PS she is closing up shop for now and may relocate somewhere else but does not know where yet. Got her cell if anyone need it.

Ymch520
08-04-13, 20:36
Has anyone else have any luck at Royal Paradise? I have an appointment tonight. I will be sure to report back.Hi dude,

I scheduled tonight, but stuck in traffic. So called a minute ago for tomorrow. I went there on first week when they opened early this year. Hows your experience there? Let me know, if that is not worth. Who you had for you?

Spectator
08-04-13, 22:51
http://boston DOT backpage DOT com / BodyRubs / sensual-touch-busty-asian-body-work-617-307-8069-23/20631387

Good time, $$ FS smokin hot on the asian scale, darker skin, youngish, perfect B's, overall banging bod. In at 9:30, out at 9:55. Decent but hurried massage, great flip.

25 minute "hour" apartment bang.

Did I mention she was HOT? Said her name was May.

Seniors PM for details.

BigJim959
08-06-13, 09:26
Sad to report had my last visit to see J on 31st. For my $, she's the best combination of therapeutic and fun I've found in the area. Seems like she was quite busy that last week. I'm sure I never got any special service, but J has a knack of making me feel like I was with random kisses and hugs. Looking forward to seeing her again.

Shamless1
08-06-13, 14:21
Had a nice although quick visit with full service. Girl was about 25 but she was on a time clock but then again when you ask for a half hour you get a half hour. $130. 00 total damage

But I wish we could not have to play lets make a deal as it takes away from the experience.

Anyhow left happy.

DekeThorton
08-09-13, 14:01
Has Royal Paradise improved, or is it still the rip off it was when it opened?