PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Member #6443
10-15-19, 20:09
Assuming that the masseuse is Asian, does she speak English well?She does actually converse well comparatively.

KissCome
10-16-19, 08:55
She does actually converse well comparatively.Can you share the name of the provider to ask for when making an appointment.

SlanginWood
10-17-19, 09:49
Her name may have been Lucy. Mind like a seive. She was just a fine looking spinner but not like the old Providence hotties at One Spa or the original 1021. Nice girl.I'm interested in giving this one a go, what is the tip for the FS offering?

SlanginWood
10-17-19, 17:01
I'm interested in giving this one a go, what is the tip for the FS offering?Sorry I hadn't dug enough. Found what I was looking for.

Hygocoser
10-17-19, 20:35
Can you share the name of the provider to ask for when making an appointment.Her name is Lisa. So far I know, she's the only one there.

Lifespan
10-18-19, 16:00
Saw her twice since she was back, same attitude, as playful as before. She will take new customers, but referral is needed. Senior member PM me and I can help get hooked.

BigLittleHead
10-20-19, 04:46
Saw her twice since she was back, same attitude, as playful as before. She will take new customers, but referral is needed. Senior member PM me and I can help get hooked.Can you DM me with info / referral. I'm from Chicago but will be in your city in a few hours. For a couple weeks.

Thanks.

Mikey73
10-22-19, 06:49
Has anyone tried the new place at 1527 Middlesex? Thinking of going later this week.

Nails D
10-22-19, 12:35
Has anyone tried the new place at 1527 Middlesex? Thinking of going later this week.Been there a couple of times. Standard AMP. OTC roaming. Hand finish. Nothing else. . 6 + . 4 for the hour and tip.

KissCome
10-23-19, 14:04
Tried this place out the other day.

Hhr 40. Standard stuff here folks. Clean new location. Nice private entry. Lady in her early 40's. Pretty with a nice demeanor. A little tiny belly action. Nice full C's. But definitely not hot or anything.

UTC and OTC allowed. FIV allowed. Got to play with the erasers. I think more might be possible. But I just didn't care to find out.With regard to the above nice review / experience you had. Have you had this kind of experience at.

Any other location. Was she open from the beginning for the experience. I am planning on.

Paying a visit. Your response to my PM would be helpful--thanks. Have a nice day.

NHMan39
10-29-19, 18:40
There seems to be multiple massage places at 481 great barrier road in acton, which one does Lisa work at?

Dickjones
10-30-19, 20:21
There seems to be multiple massage places at 481 great barrier road in acton, which one does Lisa work at?It's around the side next to the car detail place. I went there on Saturday night and it was busy. Just one person working there and there were 3 people ahead of me. I waited for a bit since the little head was in charge. Still just an average massage with a good finish.

Member #6348
10-30-19, 21:04
What a great massage. Good location. I had Lynn. Early 20's from Paris. Amazing all around massage. A great attitude. Non rushed. Worth the visit. Can't wait to go back.

Moses1892
10-31-19, 04:36
It's around the side next to the car detail place. I went there on Saturday night and it was busy. Just one person working there and there were 3 people ahead of me. I waited for a bit since the little head was in charge. Still just an average massage with a good finish.This community has a history of shutting these shops down in short order, so enjoy while it lasts.

OhMyaChingBack
10-31-19, 08:57
What a great massage. Good location. I had Lynn. Early 20's from Paris. Amazing all around massage. A great attitude. Non rushed. Worth the visit. Can't wait to go back.Do you have a link? Or contact info?

Marrin
10-31-19, 13:35
Went to Royal Paradise after I checked out the talent at the place on at Middlesex. House fee of. 8 gets you a table shower. Drew Sophia, pleasant looking roundish 30 or 40 yr Asian woman. Decent table shower with focus on the right areas. Led to a clean room. Started face down good pressure massage lots of teasing. On flip asks what I want. Making universal hand gesture over junior. Asked me how much I tip. I say .4, says way too low. She says she would do it for. 6 And No girl in this establishment would do it for so low. More like. 7 or .8. I say I am surprised by this as I frequent places in Lowell and Boston frequently and .4 is standard for this service. For more, more is given. Give in as part of the investigating mission and agree to .6. Makes me get up beforehand to tip. God I hate that. Typical finish. 1. 4 damage made me with I had hot up Rosemary or maybe go for a trip to Waltham to seeing one of the girls at Eastern massage. Way Hotter, young, better massage, access up top! May not go back to Royal paradise for repeat. I did. Get the feeling that more may have been available with Sophia, but at what price.

Over the last week tried Rosemary spa but only Tina was available, who I am not into. Walked out both times.

Spectator
11-01-19, 09:41
Sometimes if you ask for a BJ, you'll get one. Especially if the girl is not the prettiest, you are clean and nice, and when she say how much you offer 80 bucks.

Places that we all know charge 100 or 120 for a BJ, never mind them. The ladies at the HE only places want bigger tips.

Marrin
11-07-19, 14:48
Went to Ancient Healing after bad experience at Royal Paradise. Got Jenny, good massage, flirty attitude and very welcoming attitude. Got all the air spots for my back and legs. Left happy with typical damage. The parking lot at this place feels very exposed. There are no cars there except for the lunch place next door. Does anyone else feel this way?

MasajoViro
11-10-19, 12:37
Went to Ancient Healing after bad experience at Royal Paradise. Got Jenny, good massage, flirty attitude and very welcoming attitude. Got all the air spots for my back and legs. Left happy with typical damage. The parking lot at this place feels very exposed. There are no cars there except for the lunch place next door. Does anyone else feel this way?Yes, a number of us have commented on the parking. I've gone around lunchtime, parked the other side of the sandwich shop, and tried to blend in. Good massage, but, yes, it feels pretty exposed in the lot! Haven't made this a frequent stop because of that.

Ymch520
11-10-19, 15:16
Made 3 visits in 2 months at ST in Chelmsford area. Board was with new management, so thought to try. Place seems quite, plenty of parking, quite place. Seems like only 2 woman there now, one from front desk and another one as masseuse named Jenna, in her 40's. Msg was fantastic, it was real therapeutic msg. I tried 30 min at first and an HR for next 2 stops. All time no sign of anything else. But if you' want to have great msg. This is the place. No shower available after new management. Henna english was ok. No touching, nothing. Just focus on pain of your body and they will fix and male you relax. Left happy for having nice msg but not able to figure out if anything else available ther.

Lee1995
11-10-19, 22:21
Ling.

Thanks to the generosity of BillyP, I finally got a chance to meet Ling last Thursday. I texted and gave the reference, and she responded nicely. I took a respectful and direct approach, which seemed to work. Ling has limited English, is going to English as a 2nd language. Got the address and went to the apartment around 1 p. She came to the door in a see thru, very nice touch. She has a nice smile, friendly for sure, quick to flirt with nice hugs. See seems to be in her 40's but I could be wrong. More or a classic look, describe her a pretty, nice firm Bs. Got a really good massage with oil, then over to the bed for a nice session. Definitely spent the hour, absolutely no rush. All around good experience. I will go to see her again.

May.

I saw her many times. She is definitely retired. Something about her sessions kept me coming back. Definitely one of a kind.

TCM.

Someone was asking me for a report about this place a week or so ago, and I gave it. Mentioned I hadn't been there for a while. Well, I decided to go back again the day before I saw Ling! I texted the 1033 number I had, still worked and I asked for an appointment. No problem. Went there at 8:30 p or so, was met by Tina. She brought me to a room, but mentioned she was with a customer. She was young, cute Chinese girl and very nice. She was wearing a 50's burger joint type outfit. I liked her. Limited English, she needs to translate most things. Started the appointment at 8:45 pm, and insisted I take $20 back for the missing time. She was genuinely honest which was refreshing. When Tina comes back, she gave me a great massage. What came next took me by surprise. She flirted with her top, I nodded with approval, she took it down and encouraged lots of touching and caressing. I am playing around with her nicely while on the edge of the table. She directs me to lie down, straddles me right at my groin and begins to simulate FS while in her hand and she is bouncing up and down. I've got my hands on top, while she continues until I loose it. My experiences have been mixed here, but this place is consistent with young and enthusiastic masseuses acting out like it is high school or something. Hard to describe. I really believe you get some improvisation on occasion when venturing here. I would say YMMV, only because it seemed so spontaneous.

Saw her twice since she was back, same attitude, as playful as before. She will take new customers, but referral is needed. Senior member PM me and I can help get hooked.Hey brother can I get lings info digits and a referal? Thanks please PM.

Lee1995
11-10-19, 23:26
Hi can someone please be a referral for me to see ling? I've seen her before but my phone # changed and I haven't seen her for a while so she needs me to get a referral. Thanks please PM me.

LckHerLots
11-11-19, 10:41
Hi lifespan trying to send you a message just so you know your mailbox is full.

Syedna
11-11-19, 15:56
Hi can someone please be a referral for me to see ling? I've seen her before but my phone # changed and I haven't seen her for a while so she needs me to get a referral. Thanks please PM me.You'd probably have a better chance if at least one of your posts offered any reviews, info, or anything other than asking everyone to do your leg work for you.

Lee1995
11-11-19, 16:41
You'd probably have a better chance if at least one of your posts offered any reviews, info, or anything other than asking everyone to do your leg work for you.Obviously I would have something in return.

CyJim666
11-12-19, 00:55
You'd probably have a better chance if at least one of your posts offered any reviews, info, or anything other than asking everyone to do your leg work for you.Exactly, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, that his lame story could be true! Then I look at his history and all he does is ask for info 80+% of the time!

Ling is UTR and is very careful about who she has sessions with! So, only trusted Seniors with a long history of sharing will get a referral!

She gets a bunch of calls and texts from a bunch of mongers without referrals, which scares her and she might go MIA again like this past summer.

So, if you are trusted Senior you can reach out to me, BillyPilgrim and a few others that she trusts. Don't bother asking if you are not!

Be Safe!

Lee1995
11-12-19, 06:54
Exactly, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, that his lame story could be true! Then I look at his history and all he does is ask for info 80+% of the time!

Ling is UTR and is very careful about who she has sessions with! So, only trusted Seniors with a long history of sharing will get a referral!

She gets a bunch of calls and texts from a bunch of mongers without referrals, which scares her and she might go MIA again like this past summer.

So, if you are trusted Senior you can reach out to me, BillyPilgrim and a few others that she trusts. Don't bother asking if you are not!

Be Safe!Hey sorry man I just don't monger as much like others because its harder for me to find that time but I'm more than happy to share info on central mass area since I'm in that area. My story isn't fake but its all good.

CyJim666
11-13-19, 00:29
Hey sorry man I just don't monger as much like others because its harder for me to find that time but I'm more than happy to share info on central mass area since I'm in that area. My story isn't fake but its all good.Join the club about time and having funds, but you have over 40 posts and for the most part have not shared at all, even in your neck of the woods!

Start sharing and people will be more likely to help you out. She is very careful and for all we know you could be LEO.

SammyYork
11-13-19, 01:18
Another bites the dust. *sigh*. Oh well!

https://patch.com/massachusetts/tewksbury/tewksbury-woman-sex-trafficked-therapy-center-police-say

RoadStar01
11-13-19, 03:44
Another bites the dust. *sigh*. Oh well!

https://patch.com/massachusetts/tewksbury/tewksbury-woman-sex-trafficked-therapy-center-police-sayIn the WBZ article linked below it says men who went to the spa admitted receiving sexual acts.

So thanks a fuckton for that guys!

Jesus Horatio Christ. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. LAWYER! LAWYER! LAWYER!

https://wbznewsradio.iheart.com/content/2019-11-10-tewksbury-spa-owner-arrested-on-sex-trafficking-charges/?Keyid=socialflow&Sc=editorial&Pname=local_social&fbclid=IwAR1pXU1NPtyG7ZsszRnIoJwLBsDbfM7ViruA0zfRSR5CZd2pAqv7y6tc6Ok

Marrin
11-13-19, 13:24
Went to Ancient Healing again. Asked for and got XiXi. Good standard Masage. Good finish. Standard. 6 house and tip. Thanks for sharing your comments with me on how they also feel parking lot exposed. Best to head over around lunch. But I hope there are better options locally. I don't have this problem in Tham. PM me for details.

punteruk
11-13-19, 14:22
In the WBZ article linked below it says men who went to the spa admitted receiving sexual acts.

So thanks a fuckton for that guys!

Jesus Horatio Christ. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. LAWYER! LAWYER! LAWYER!

https://wbznewsradio.iheart.com/content/2019-11-10-tewksbury-spa-owner-arrested-on-sex-trafficking-charges/?Keyid=socialflow&Sc=editorial&Pname=local_social&fbclid=IwAR1pXU1NPtyG7ZsszRnIoJwLBsDbfM7ViruA0zfRSR5CZd2pAqv7y6tc6OkLEO said this about the Kraft bust as well. It helps them make their case, but I'm not really sure it's true. Then again, the police never lie, do they?

MaybeSometime
11-14-19, 21:49
Went to Ancient Healing after bad experience at Royal Paradise. Got Jenny, good massage, flirty attitude and very welcoming attitude. Got all the air spots for my back and legs. Left happy with typical damage. The parking lot at this place feels very exposed. There are no cars there except for the lunch place next door. Does anyone else feel this way?When the lot is empty I park behind the building.

BostonThree
11-17-19, 07:00
Massage last time was incredibly good. And seems like her nipples got bigger and browner.

Marrin
11-22-19, 13:55
Hi lifespan trying to send you a message just so you know your mailbox is full.Lifespan. Mailbox still full.

Tried PM ing you.

Marrin
11-22-19, 14:24
Have visited them twice in a week and they still couldn't recognize me (or faked ignorance LOL).

Problem is the menu is really limited, and this time Judy was even more restrictive in roaming. The plus is the standard fare of. 4+. 4 but I asked for CBJ and she declined. This time even access to her girls was limited. Might go after some time now.It has been awhile since I heard on this one Any new info on this place? Still Judy as main girl?

Jrvegasfun
11-23-19, 19:23
Massage last time was incredibly good. And seems like her nipples got bigger and browner.Bigger darker nipples is generally a sign of pregnancy, just saying.

Can you PM Ling's info? Thanks.

Marrin
11-26-19, 09:51
1) went to Rosemary, drew new provider. Not Mary, not Angela. Ok to good massage 7/10. She has blood an hair, 40's plus, roundish. Finish ok standard fee for one hour plus tip. Will look at other options.

2) stopped by Tyngsboro place, walked in for new girl Linda, looked like a younger version of Mamasan. No thanks. Walked out.

3) Tried New place in Chelmsford and saw a familiar face. Angela from Rosemary. Great Massage, hot stone treatment. Nice rooms at new location. Standard fee and tip for hr. PM me for details.

Happy hunting and Happy Thanksgiving.

CyJim666
11-26-19, 23:39
Bigger darker nipples is generally a sign of pregnancy, just saying.

Can you PM Ling's info? Thanks.She is always covered!!

She does not take calls or texts from numbers she does not know.

So you will need to be referred to her and she will contact you!

Be safe and happy holidays!

Jim.

Sounds
11-27-19, 03:15
She is always covered!!
Condoms break, or she may have a significant other she does not use them with. They do lower risk of pregnancy, but not 100% fool proof.

On the other hand, last time I saw her did not notice a difference in her nipples. They were just awesome as always!

LowellMan
11-27-19, 18:32
1) went to Rosemary, drew new provider. Not Mary, not Angela. Ok to good massage 7/10. She has blood an hair, 40's plus, roundish. Finish ok standard fee for one hour plus tip. Will look at other options.

2) stopped by Tyngsboro place, walked in for new girl Linda, looked like a younger version of Mamasan. No thanks. Walked out.

3) Tried New place in Chelmsford and saw a familiar face. Angela from Rosemary. Great Massage, hot stone treatment. Nice rooms at new location. Standard fee and tip for hr. PM me for details.

Happy hunting and Happy Thanksgiving.Where is the New place?

CyJim666
11-28-19, 00:57
Condoms break, or she may have a significant other she does not use them with. They do lower risk of pregnancy, but not 100% fool proof.

On the other hand, last time I saw her did not notice a difference in her nipples. They were just awesome as always!I agree. She looked the same to me too! Gorgeous!

Victorth
11-29-19, 01:08
Where is the New place?Spa Luxe, Chelmsford.

MaggicMikeXX2
11-29-19, 05:56
Saw her twice since she was back, same attitude, as playful as before. She will take new customers, but referral is needed. Senior member PM me and I can help get hooked.Can you PM me info. Your mailbox is full. Much appreciated.

Marrin
11-29-19, 17:11
Where is the New place?I pm'd a reply to you With the address. It is in Chelmsford street in Chelmsford.

Victorth
11-30-19, 11:30
Googling "massage 201 chelmsford street, chelmsford" returns Spa Luxe, but the sign outside says something else. My guess is that there was a recent ownership change.

I pm'd a reply to you With the address. It is in Chelmsford street in Chelmsford.

Sounds
11-30-19, 22:07
Can you PM me info. Your mailbox is full. Much appreciated.She does not advertise. She wants to remain UTR As has been posted multiple times, she does not take calls from people she doesn't know. You have to be referred to her by someone she trusts. Which also means you have to be trusted by them.

Ymch520
12-02-19, 21:30
She does not advertise. She wants to remain UTR As has been posted multiple times, she does not take calls from people she doesn't know. You have to be referred to her by someone she trusts. Which also means you have to be trusted by them.Ling is all time great experience. Visited last week and had fun. Greeted with her natural. Smile. And directly jump into beds. Sucked her for long and she was moaning badly this time. Roaming is allowed. As my fellow says she doesn't advertising and not pickup phone. It took me while to be come trustful with some reference before I reached her first time. But.

CyJim666
12-03-19, 02:30
Can you PM me info. Your mailbox is full. Much appreciated.Mike, she does not accept texts or calls from that she does not currently see.

So, it does not do you any good to have her contact info. She will only allow a few of us that have been seeing her for a long time to refer new clients to her, since she is very cautious and wants to remain UTR. So, you basically have to be a trusted senior for us to pass your info to her to contact you.

So, contribute to the site and earn your stripes to get a referral!

Be safe and happy mongering!

CyJim666
12-03-19, 02:33
She does not advertise. She wants to remain UTR As has been posted multiple times, she does not take calls from people she doesn't know. You have to be referred to her by someone she trusts. Which also means you have to be trusted by them.100% correct.

Thanks!

Ridgid
12-03-19, 22:25
Her number started with 646? Real name was Dena. I deleted her # few days before TCM was closed. Anyone have her # as I'd like to see how she's doing?

Astx30
12-03-19, 23:26
Has anyone been to yellow Lily recently? Stopped going there because Tcm was so much better. Now that that's gone, have to start looking for a regular place again.

Also, can anyone please PM me a # for Jerry? Does he still reply to the one ending in 069?

Thanks.

GentleJames
12-04-19, 13:21
I'm not sure if this is an unrealistic expectation, but I'm fairly new to the hobby and I'm looking for a proper massage (w / bonuses). The best provider / place I've found is Lisa in Tewksbury. She offers a deep relaxing whole body massage and doesn't rush. I've been to a couple of places that reluctantly drag their hands on you and then ask "what else you like?

If anyone can share some insight I would appreciate it.

Goonel
12-04-19, 21:31
I'm not sure if this is an unrealistic expectation, but I'm fairly new to the hobby and I'm looking for a proper massage (w / bonuses). The best provider / place I've found is Lisa in Tewksbury. She offers a deep relaxing whole body massage and doesn't rush. I've been to a couple of places that reluctantly drag their hands on you and then ask "what else you like?

If anyone can share some insight I would appreciate it.Is Lisa at an AMP?

OldTatted
12-06-19, 09:11

If anyone can share some insight I would appreciate it.Where is this Lisa?

Britaly
12-06-19, 11:55
Where is this Lisa?Main street. There is a Lisa there.

GentleJames
12-08-19, 18:50
Where is this Lisa?Lotus massage therapy.

Syn2130
12-09-19, 14:18
Her number started with 646? Real name was Dena. I deleted her # few days before TCM was closed. Anyone have her # as I'd like to see how she's doing?I too would love for this, or even a location on where she ended up? We actually connected on a friendly level which doesn't happen often at these types of establishments. Probably an easy find if we knew her last name.

Syn2130
12-09-19, 14:28
Also, really looking for a Ling referral but I understand I need to be connected to her by a pre-existing member.

Recently went to a couple parlors in the past two weeks.

Candy Spa in Lowell. Late 30's, early 40's forgot name. Massage was meh at best, good finish. May revisit, but I'm currently shopping around to find someone as good as Tina from TCM. 60+40.

Rosemary Spa. Address isn't what it says on the website, it is not Groton St. Chelmsford even though websites say so. It is actually on Chelmsford St. And will inform you of that when you call. Mid to late 40's, rounder woman, very good with her hands and great finish, but I wasn't attracted enough to visit again. 60+40.

Going to give Lotus a shot soon.

DukeV5
12-09-19, 16:20
Has anyone been to yellow Lily recently? Stopped going there because Tcm was so much better. Now that that's gone, have to start looking for a regular place again.

Also, can anyone please PM me a # for Jerry? Does he still reply to the one ending in 069?

Thanks.Do you still need Jerry number.

MAGuy2299
12-10-19, 00:45
Went to a place in Lowell. Massage was good. Finish was great but unfortunately she was on the older side. Would probably visit again as it was fairly cheap.

AsianAppleSeed
12-10-19, 07:59
Candy Spa in Lowell. .

.Didn't know this place had an actual name LOL.

AsianAppleSeed
12-10-19, 08:00

Thanks.OMG that place is so terrible. Bad service bad attitude consistently for the past 12 months. Much better options elsewhere.

CoolGuy1985
12-10-19, 21:08
I was on a man office trip to India last month and man that spoiled me. 20 bucks at a high end spa for an hour and 70 bucks on top for BBBJ CIM and FS (two rounds). And the girl was hot. I repeated every week.

Since coming back the scene is again as cold as the weather. I am tired of the unenthusiastic massages in this area. Boston still better. But man I am spoiled now and Lowell scene is dead.

Went to tyngsboro spa. They are now charging 50 bucks for an hour (must be last of customers). I proposed a better amount for.

Just a topless massage and they declined. Well fuck them I am not going there anytime soon. But with complete lack of options, it's getting very boring now.

Dickjones
12-10-19, 21:18
Saw Macy at 5851. She was about a 6 with a nice body but on the older side. The massage was better than it typically is at that place but got shorted by 30 min even though asked for the hour. That was included the FS. It's easy to set up and plenty of discrete parking which is nice but the service is going downhill there.

BillyPilgrim
12-11-19, 10:48
Thanks for the report Dick. I saw the one who was there right before Macy, Helen. Kind of big woman, not fat, just big: 5'9" or so. She had a pretty face, natural B cups, a few tats, average body. Let me DATY to my heart's content. She offered massage after but I declined. She was worried that I would complain to the boss if she didn't massage. I have never been rushed in this place.

Is Macy petite? Natural or fake breasts?

Saw Macy at 5851. She was about a 6 with a nice body but on the older side. The massage was better than it typically is at that place but got shorted by 30 min even though asked for the hour. That was included the FS. It's easy to set up and plenty of discrete parking which is nice but the service is going downhill there.

AsianAppleSeed
12-11-19, 11:11
I was on a man office trip to India last month and man that spoiled me. 20 bucks at a high end spa for an hour and 70 bucks on top for BBBJ CIM and FS (two rounds). And the girl was hot. I repeated every week.

Since coming back the scene is again as cold as the weather. I am tired of the unenthusiastic massages in this area. Boston still better. But man I am spoiled now and Lowell scene is dead.

Went to tyngsboro spa. They are now charging 50 bucks for an hour (must be last of customers). I proposed a better amount for.

Just a topless massage and they declined. Well fuck them I am not going there anytime soon. But with complete lack of options, it's getting very boring now.There are other cities in this country that are better than some. However let's agree that even though somewhere else may be better a lot of these places are starting to ridiculously overcharge for a mediocre service with poor attitude. Lots of other "vacation destinations" are much better except maybe Amsterdam.

We as men have to keep these places to the correct and appropriate market value. Start thinking with your big head. You will know when a place is asking for a ridiculous number and especially if she doesn't even look that good, it's going to be a Randy Jackson NO, move on to the next adventure.

Jsin98
12-11-19, 15:52
Saw Macy at 5851. She was about a 6 with a nice body but on the older side. The massage was better than it typically is at that place but got shorted by 30 min even though asked for the hour. That was included the FS. It's easy to set up and plenty of discrete parking which is nice but the service is going downhill there.Yes I agreed had the same experience massage was very good after that it went bad will not repeat with her.

Rule43
12-11-19, 21:10
Not particularly petite, but by no means large, and with natural breasts. When I visited Macy yesterday, I was out the door in about 45 minutes, which is pretty typical for this place, although I could have stayed a bit longer if I had wanted to (and of course, YMMV). She told me that she will be here for a few more days.

Thanks for the report Dick. I saw the one who was there right before Macy, Helen. Kind of big woman, not fat, just big: 5'9" or so. She had a pretty face, natural B cups, a few tats, average body. Let me DATY to my heart's content. She offered massage after but I declined. She was worried that I would complain to the boss if she didn't massage. I have never been rushed in this place.

Is Macy petite? Natural or fake breasts?

EasyCnote
12-12-19, 13:38
Went to a place in Lowell. Massage was good. Finish was great but unfortunately she was on the older side. Would probably visit again as it was fairly cheap.Which place would that be?

MAGuy2299
12-13-19, 06:33
Which place would that be?Candy spa.

Mikey73
12-13-19, 06:40

Is Macy petite? Natural or fake breasts?Where is this place?

Dickjones
12-13-19, 14:48
Where is this place?AAMP close to the drum hill rotary.

Mikey73
12-13-19, 18:31
AAMP close to the drum hill rotary.Thank you! I will have to see if I can find it sometime soon.

EasyCnote
12-14-19, 11:29
It was a quiet Sunday night, I was in the area of an AAMP on middlesex st, not really talked about much on here anymore. I walk in and was greeted by a mid 40's lady who appeared very upset, visibly shaken. I asked her what's wrong, she said its ok, I'm fine, as she quickly leads me to a room, she motions me to undress as she points to the table, doesn't leave the room, I thought unusual. I lay on stomach and immediately her hands are going a mile a minute over my back, with no rhyme or reason. After a few minutes of that, I turned over to stop her. She was almost in tears, I asked her again, what happened. Reluctantly, in her broken english, she explained that the customer who just left was very aggressive and insisted on full service. She declined and asked him to leave. Obviously, my attention turned to her, I grabbed her hand to console her, she bent down and hugged me for a full minute what I felt was some much needed affection. Towel still on, I try to sit up, as a massage is the last thing on my mind. She guides me back down, whispers, you very nice guy, thank you, motions me to be quiet, pulls her pants down, grabs my hand, puts it on her pussy, soaking wet, closes her eyes, within 30 seconds, releases a shuddering orgasm, like she wanted to release the devil within, opens her eyes, smiles, she says, much better now. It happened so quickly, as she pulled her pants up, I got up to get dressed, she wanted to take care of me, but I declined saying I'm good for now and glad you feel better, gave her some money for the time, which she reluctantly took, another hug goodbye, I said I'm going home, she smiled and said me too.

Marrin
12-15-19, 15:17
It was a quiet Sunday night, I was in the area of an AAMP on middlesex st, not really talked about much on here anymore. I walk in and was greeted by a mid 40's lady who appeared very upset, visibly shaken. I asked her what's wrong, she said its ok, I'm fine, as she quickly leads me to a room, she motions me to undress as she points to the table, doesn't leave the room, I thought unusual. I lay on stomach and immediately her hands are going a mile a minute over my back, with no rhyme or reason. After a few minutes of that, I turned over to stop her. She was almost in tears, I asked her again, what happened. Reluctantly, in her broken english, she explained that the customer who just left was very aggressive and insisted on full service. She declined and asked him to leave. Obviously, my attention turned to her, I grabbed her hand to console her, she bent down and hugged me for a full minute what I felt was some much needed affection. Towel still on, I try to sit up, as a massage is the last thing on my mind. She guides me back down, whispers, you very nice guy, thank you, motions me to be quiet, pulls her pants down, grabs my hand, puts it on her pussy, soaking wet, closes her eyes, within 30 seconds, releases a shuddering orgasm, like she wanted to release the devil within, opens her eyes, smiles, she says, much better now. It happened so quickly, as she pulled her pants up, I got up to get dressed, she wanted to take care of me, but I declined saying I'm good for now and glad you feel better, gave her some money for the time, which she reluctantly took, another hug goodbye, I said I'm going home, she smiled and said me too.Wow.

How did she look? Fat. Skinny?

MasajoViro
12-19-19, 16:23
...but I declined saying I'm good for now and glad you feel better, gave her some money for the time, which she reluctantly took, another hug goodbye, I said I'm going home, she smiled and said me too.What a nice thing you did. We have to remember everyone has feelings and your kindness will be something she remembers. I'll bet if you went back, perhaps you'll be treated like a king!

Samuel05
12-20-19, 11:13
What a nice thing you did. We have to remember everyone has feelings and your kindness will be something she remembers. I'll bet if you went back, perhaps you'll be treated like a king!Well, tis the season. Something similar. Older but OK. While on my back, started roaming UTC bottom. Got fingers in and her moaning and wiggling started. She moved out of range to adjust the music. She grabbed my hand and put it back where it was. She wanted a big "O" as well and she got it. Great Road in Bedford.

Astx30
12-24-19, 13:15
Do you still need Jerry number.Yes please PM me.

Victorth
12-24-19, 19:30
Tried Spa Luxe today in Chelmsford. Used to have a different name and different owner. Outside signage is new and there are reserved parking spaces for the spa right out front.

Was met at the door by Tina who took my $60 for an hour massage and ushered me to a quiet room. I asked for and received a very nice hard massage. Tina is a bit heavy which turned out to be a good thing because when she used her entire forearms to apply pressure the extra "padding" felt quite pleasant, something I've not experienced previously.

She worked my upper body and glutes quite thoroughly. A bit into working on my glutes she let her hands tentatively wander onto my balls, received approval from me, and continued to tease and explore. Then she moved back to my upper body, then did some more teasing. Finally she worked on my legs glutes. I expected more teasing but instead she wiped me off with a hot towel and invited me to turn over.

She did some light stroking on chest and abdomen and finally started paying gentle and tender attention to the good parts. She continued very light and thorough attention with lotion, got my full attention, and then finished me off with gentle skilled stroking. Was one of the best experiences I can remember.

After wiping me down with another hot towel she did several minutes of relaxing head, face, and scalp massage. Then she massaged my arms and hands, did more massage of my chest and abdomen, and finally thorough massage of my legs, right up and into my groin. Everything proceeded at a pleasant and unrushed pace. It seemed like it was longer than an hour, but wasn't.

I tipped her $50. Will be back.

Victorth
12-27-19, 11:55
When I was at Spa Luxe (see previous report) Tina rubbed directly on my spine. At the time it was a minor annoyance. But the next day my spine hurt; it's tender when you touch it or lean back against a cushion. And today, three days later, it still hurts.

CyJim666
12-28-19, 00:58
When I was at Spa Luxe (see previous report) Tina rubbed directly on my spine. At the time it was a minor annoyance. But the next day my spine hurt; it's tender when you touch it or lean back against a cushion. And today, three days later, it still hurts.Well, I guess you got what you asked for a hard massage!

When I use to go to Fong Shiatsu in CT for hard massages.

From Fong and Sasa it use to feel a bit sore, but in a good way!

AsianAppleSeed
12-30-19, 00:57
Yes please PM me.Me too please!

Ares27
01-02-20, 11:59
Relax Station in Billerica maybe a 5 out of 10 overall experience. $60 for the hour, usually tip is depending on the satisfaction level.

Used to go to Chi Bodywork in Burlington down the street from there, better looking girls and more sensual than business-like but unfortunately they seem to no longer be operating. I had seen coco and Lily there a few times. Wish I knew where they went so I could book them again.

CoolGuy1985
01-03-20, 17:51
So I visited Tyngsboro spa and as I am waiting for the massage to begin I hear a guy enter and I can hear the entire conversation and that led me to believe the guy was Uncle LEO it maybe I am wrong and thinking too much.

So first he asked for a shower. When he was told there was no shower he insisted he has to have one. Fairly normal. So he was told they don't do it but he can take a shower in back room.

Then he asks rates and says he wants to take. 5 for an hour. When asked to pay he says he has only. 4 in cash and. 1 has to be put in debit card.

Mamasan suggested to take a 30 minutes massage and he insisted on one hour. He said 20 minutes he would shower and then massage and mentioned he has no more cash, which means he had no cash whatsoever for tip or extras.

I quickly gathered my clothes once he went for shower, told mamasan I will come later (fortunately hadn't paid till then) and quickly left.

MoreBJs
01-03-20, 19:10
You can pay house fee with and put tip on a debit card also. Lavender spa in Lex and 986 Main st allow this. I've been to both. You would be surprised how many places do take debit/credit cards. If you're single, it's very handy!
You didn't need to leave. You would have been better off not listening as you scared yourself. He was weird but not a LEO, probably an inexperienced monger is all.

Jack A Dogov
01-04-20, 01:58
So I visited Tyngsboro spa and as I am waiting for the massage to begin I hear a guy enter and I can hear the entire conversation and that led me to believe the guy was Uncle LEO it maybe I am wrong and thinking too much.

So first he asked for a shower. When he was told there was no shower he insisted he has to have one. Fairly normal. So he was told they don't do it but he can take a shower in back room.

Then he asks rates and says he wants to take. 5 for an hour. When asked to pay he says he has only. 4 in cash and. 1 has to be put in debit card.

Mamasan suggested to take a 30 minutes massage and he insisted on one hour. He said 20 minutes he would shower and then massage and mentioned he has no more cash, which means he had no cash whatsoever for tip or extras.

I quickly gathered my clothes once he went for shower, told mamasan I will come later (fortunately hadn't paid till then) and quickly left.

You can pay house fee with and put tip on a debit card also. Lavender spa in Lex and 986 Main st allow this. I've been to both. You would be surprised how many places do take debit/credit cards. If you're single, it's very handy!
You didn't need to leave. You would have been better off not listening as you scared yourself. He was weird but not a LEO, probably an inexperienced monger is all.While it is healthy to have a good spidey sense it can sometimes easily cross over into paranoia. I agree with MoreBJs. You're thinking too much and scared yourself. If he was LE he would have had the entire fee and tip in cash and not insisted on the shower. Nor would he have asked so many questions. LEO wants to make it as easy as possible for the spa to incriminate themselves. However I also think that when in doubt, leave. No way to relax when you're paranoid about what's going on elsewhere in the spa. Even if it was nothing, he who gets nervous and leaves today, is free to monger another day.

Top Floor
01-05-20, 11:10
I agree with both of you guys. Very doubtful it was LEO. LEO has to get it done quickly so they have time to write their arrest report. And they have 6 guys waiting outside to search the place all on the clock. 40 bucks cash in marked bills that will be held in evidence until the trial is over. Can't be a credit card because LEO won't get their money back.

While it is healthy to have a good spidey sense it can sometimes easily cross over into paranoia. I agree with MoreBJs. You're thinking too much and scared yourself. If he was LE he would have had the entire fee and tip in cash and not insisted on the shower. Nor would he have asked so many questions. LEO wants to make it as easy as possible for the spa to incriminate themselves. However I also think that when in doubt, leave. No way to relax when you're paranoid about what's going on elsewhere in the spa. Even if it was nothing, he who gets nervous and leaves today, is free to monger another day..

Dickjones
01-05-20, 15:32
Saw Angie at 5851. Nice big boobs and a cute face. She gave a pretty good massage which was nice. As always, everything was covered and no daty. She took a good pounding with the usual "you cum for me baby". Afterwards there was no laying down on the bed like with the other girls. 160 and I was in and out in 45 minutes.

EasyCnote
01-05-20, 15:44
Iv been there several times since they opened, obviously has changed hands a few times too, I payed them a visit the other day, I called ahead but that was useless, as the girl who answered didn't utter a word of english besides hello. I laughed, hung up and said fuck it, ill go and take a shot. Its very close by, probably the only reason I been many times, also the hope of the unexpected perfect session. Sorry guys, nothing good to report here massage wise, girl was attractive, somewhat, in good shape, strong firm body, friendly enough, but she was trying to set a record for the fastest 30 minute session, zero attempt at even a good 10 massage, which I expect, even if you slow her down to just a teasing fingertip relaxation mode, which is fine for half hr. Anyway, I let her do her thing but made her work a little, roaming was allowed, no resistance, I finally finshed, hot towel cleanup. Tipped her 40, I got the disappointed face look LOL, full service definitely on the table there with her, a 30 minute tease and HE not her favorite, obviously. Hey, cheap enough, wasnt horrible, and got good info.

CyJim666
01-07-20, 00:31
Saw Angie at 5851. Nice big boobs and a cute face. She gave a pretty good massage which was nice. As always, everything was covered and no daty. She took a good pounding with the usual "you cum for me baby". Afterwards there was no laying down on the bed like with the other girls. 160 and I was in and out in 45 minutes.How would you compare her with Ling?

Dickjones
01-07-20, 21:15
How would you compare her with Ling?I've never seen Ling so can't compare. From the reports though it seems like Ling would win just based on service alone.

Ridgid
01-08-20, 15:02
Greated by mamasan (30-40 thin) then handed to Tina (older heavier) for massage. She gives a great massage and tease. Ask for soft and you'll get medium. Standard everything but massage was definately above average.

Syn2130
01-08-20, 19:07
Took a couple weeks off, got a new job and there was a lapse in paycheck so I wanted to be frugal but I'm back at it. I've been really disheartened by the lack of effort anywhere around here has given lately. My best interactions have been Mediocre at best and today only strengthened that. Went to spring bodywork in Lawrence based on a review here and it was just straight up meh. The massage was actually fantastic, I didn't catch her name but I opted for an hour and she really gave me a thorough well crafted massage. Cracked my back, neck, and shoulders too, she knew what she was doing. The bad part is that she teased me dozens of times doing the thing they do by brushing up on you, and gliding there fingers along your. Fun parts, she then proceeded to say: "so excited" I said "that's a good thing", she replied with, "you can touch yourself, I don't want trouble. " I'm 31, in shape, and care about the way I look, (oh and freshly showered). So I don't think it was something to do with her being grossed out by me haha. I'm not sure what went wrong or if it's under new management but yeah. She even requested a tip after paying 60 for the massage without a finish.

First time I have ever struck out around here. Great massage but left with blue balls. Starting to suck that I can't find a really great place. Something has to exist in this state, but ugh. Someone just hook me up with Ling please.

Syn2130
01-08-20, 22:05
Was annoyed at the earlier interaction at spring so I called up 5851. Angie was totally worth it. Massage wasn't the greatest but she sure did take one hell of a pounding. Very sweet woman too.

WIL79
01-09-20, 01:08
How would you compare her with Ling?In my opinion Ling is much better. Saw Angie recently and Ling maybe a few weeks before that. Angie does a good massage and was a decent experience and took what I had to offer in CG, K9 mish and generally followed the script, "you big". Told her, "nah, average but thanks. " Didn't feel as sincere as Ling. Also I like Ling's nips and smile. Plus she's just nice. Would give Angie a 6 all round and would repeat but not if Ling were available.

Enyce210
01-10-20, 13:07
In my opinion Ling is much better. Saw Angie recently and Ling maybe a few weeks before that. Angie does a good massage and was a decent experience and took what I had to offer in CG, K9 mish and generally followed the script, "you big". Told her, "nah, average but thanks. " Didn't feel as sincere as Ling. Also I like Ling's nips and smile. Plus she's just nice. Would give Angie a 6 all round and would repeat but not if Ling were available.Is Angie apartment like Ling or hotel?

Thanks.

Syn2130
01-10-20, 14:48
Is Angie apartment like Ling or hotel?

Thanks.If I had any connection to Ling I would comment, but Angie has an apartment and it's fairly comfortable. It's not dingy dungeon or anything.

CyJim666
01-11-20, 01:04
In my opinion Ling is much better. Saw Angie recently and Ling maybe a few weeks before that. Angie does a good massage and was a decent experience and took what I had to offer in CG, K9 mish and generally followed the script, "you big". Told her, "nah, average but thanks. " Didn't feel as sincere as Ling. Also I like Ling's nips and smile. Plus she's just nice. Would give Angie a 6 all round and would repeat but not if Ling were available.Yeah, unfortunately Ling has been in NY, hopefully back soon!

I might want to try Angie can someone PM me her info. Thanks.

EnjoyLifeBo
01-11-20, 12:54
I drove by this morning. National Grid truck was right in front with lights flashing, mamasan out front too. I kept on driving. Power must be out, but after what happen with Kraft in FL, it makes you wonder.

CyJim666
01-12-20, 01:01
Yeah, unfortunately Ling has been in NY, hopefully back soon!

I might want to try Angie can someone PM me her info. Thanks.She sent me WeChat message that see is back tonight!

AsianAppleSeed
01-14-20, 01:33
Any decent non-AMP worth going to here in the Merrimack county area? If there's any at all?

Marrin
01-14-20, 11:28
Rosemary.

Just Before Christmas visited Rosemary Twice and got Angela. I prefer Mary and Angela over their other providers like Tina. She just underwhelmed me and others on this board have had issues With it's Tina. Both times with Angela went well, but there was some confusion on which location to attend. . Ie the one off of 495 (luxe spa) or and Chelmsford. Angela device was great, just had to wait for arrival at right location. Nice hot stone treatment, great finish. Standard. 6 for hour and standard tip.

In the new year went back to rosemary and drew new girl yo yo. Great massage. Got the right spots o. Deep tissue massage. Hot stone therapy. Standard. 6 for hr and standard tip. Service was just as good as Angela and Mary.

Left happy.

Marrin
01-14-20, 11:29
She sent me WeChat message that see is back tonight!Great news!

EnjoyLifeBo
01-14-20, 20:52
First I went to Tyngs and it was a little busy. Asked me to wait on a room. She was late 30's, chubby, not too attractive, I left.

Tried Rogers, there must have been a block party or something going on. About 20 people going in and out of other doors, left.

Almost gave up, but weather was nice for a drive. Went to Green Spa. Charlene I think. She was late 30's, chubby side, cute. 1 hour. Massage was ok, great tease, UTC with no issues. Standard finish, standard tip. Will be back.

BostonThree
01-18-20, 06:54
She sent me WeChat message that see is back tonight!Yes. And she brought those nipples back too! Is there another in the area that's got nipples that fun?

CyJim666
01-19-20, 01:01
Yes. And she brought those nipples back too! Is there another in the area that's got nipples that fun?For sure, she is a sure thing! No bait and switch, bad service or any BS, always reliable!

Also, good value compared to spas with over charging for extras!

Be safe!

Victorth
01-19-20, 22:38
Was my second visit. Asked for a hard massage from Mary. Started out ok and pressure was perfect. But she left the room several times, whenever something happened outside the room. Also, there was quite a bit of loud conversation back and forth through the door. And all of her strokes started with a hard / rough push that made it impossible to zone out. Might try them again in a few months.

Syn2130
01-20-20, 16:03
Any decent non-AMP worth going to here in the Merrimack county area? If there's any at all?Also fairly interested in this too. There's got to be some massage parlor that is non-Asian. Haha.

RomeoDunn
01-21-20, 14:21
Went to purple blossom on Middlesex, massage was mediocre, but very sensual, she probed and teased consistently before the flip and the action after the flip was great. I asked for FS but that wasn't available. She was cool with UTC play and nipple play as well. Damage was $$ but definitely not a bad experience overall. Name was Amy, she is on the older side and her English isn't great but nice disposition overall.

TheIceGuy
01-22-20, 22:03
Can anyone recommend an English-speaking Ling?

I love Ling. She's fantastic and I enjoy every single visit. However, the language barrier is always tough and sometimes I enjoy a nice chat after a session.

Anyway, I know people like to keep their favorites private so I understand I won't get much response. But, I can possibly set you up with Ling in exchange. She is not looking to take new clients so it's not a guarantee. I'd just be able to put in a good word.

Syn2130
01-23-20, 23:51
Had my first visit with the effervescent famous Ling today. I'm very grateful to the person who referred me! Thank you.

I didn't feel rushed, the massage was great. She was bubbly and happy, and very personable. The language barrier wasn't really an issue and we managed to have good conversation before and after. Not sure if she's this way with everyone but she genuinely seemed to be having a good time after the flip, haha.

I'll totally be back to visit her again.

Syedna
01-24-20, 19:10
Had my first visit with the effervescent famous Ling today. I'm very grateful to the person who referred me! Thank you.

I didn't feel rushed, the massage was great. She was bubbly and happy, and very personable. The language barrier wasn't really an issue and we managed to have good conversation before and after. Not sure if she's this way with everyone but she genuinely seemed to be having a good time after the flip, haha.

I'll totally be back to visit her again.She is an absolute sweetheart. If it weren't for the CBJ I'd be there twice a week.

Jack A Dogov
01-25-20, 02:51
She is an absolute sweetheart. If it weren't for the CBJ I'd be there twice a week.

I'll totally be back to visit her again.I agree. I have been seeing her for almost a year now and think she's great. She's easily in my top five providers of all time. I have no communication problems with her at all despite the language barrier. What a sweetheart she is. I owe a debt to the person that sent me her info (unsolicited I may add) last year. Before anyone asks me for her info, I am not at liberty to disclose that.

Babbloo100
01-25-20, 10:20

I'll totally be back to visit her again.Can you please send me her details so I can have a good time like you please thank you in advance.

Babbloo100
01-25-20, 10:24
Hello guy's.

I'm new here and I'm new to this area as well, and I heard lot about Ling can anyone please give me the details of her so I can have a very good time as you guy's had.

Thanking you guy's in Advance for that please.

Sounds
01-25-20, 16:44
Hello guy's.

I'm new here and I'm new to this area as well, and I heard lot about Ling can anyone please give me the details of her so I can have a very good time as you guy's had.

Thanking you guy's in Advance for that please.Here we go again.

If you search the forum. You would find this info posted multiple times.

She is under the radar, does not advertise, and only takes referrals from people she trusts.

No one is going to give a random first timer her contact info and vouch for him.

Eugene West
01-25-20, 17:44
Too much talk. Stupidity.

I'll totally be back to visit her again..

CyJim666
01-26-20, 19:12
Exactly.

Real Senior Members = Referrals!

Here we go again.

She is under the radar, does not advertise, and only takes referrals from people she trusts.

No one is going to give a random first timer her contact info and vouch for him.

RomeoDunn
01-27-20, 03:03
Seems like most of the places in the area don't offer that, there is one place I suspect that does but not sure yet. Any tips?

Lincoln54
01-27-20, 12:02
Just want to do a follow up to my previous report. Went to see her last week. Once again nice lady but the do not touch rules increase each time. It's a problem at least for me as I find it hard to get interested. I certainly understand after so many years in the business but it might be time to retire. I doubt I will go back.

EasyCnote
01-27-20, 12:33
Any decent non-AMP worth going to here in the Merrimack county area? If there's any at all?Back many yrs ago, 80's thru the late 90's, the non AMPs were plentiful and well known through mostly word of mouth, advertising in the underground news papers, Lowell had a few, the rt 1 stretch had several and Cambridge a fair share, most all had unlimited menus, most guys would walk out shaking their heads wondering how they were able to exist, they were that good, LOL. As the political climate changed, they all disappeared. LMTs became the rule of thumb and the Asians took advantage, social media allowed women of all backgrounds to operate independently and control how they chose who to see and who not to see. Every so often I come across an independent LMT that I think might offer happiness if kept quiet, its not often that happens, but its fun trying.

Babbloo100
01-27-20, 13:09
Here we go again.

No one is going to give a random first timer her contact info and vouch for him.I'm new to this area and sorry for senior members here. I really don't know so asked. Hope you guys help me out. Thank you.

Syedna
01-27-20, 13:18
Just want to do a follow up to my previous report. Went to see her last week. Once again nice lady but the do not touch rules increase each time. It's a problem at least for me as I find it hard to get interested. I certainly understand after so many years in the business but it might be time to retire. I doubt I will go back.I saw year several years ago & she sucked then.

Mapokaplaya
01-27-20, 15:44
Just want to do a follow up to my previous report. Went to see her last week. Once again nice lady but the do not touch rules increase each time. It's a problem at least for me as I find it hard to get interested. I certainly understand after so many years in the business but it might be time to retire. I doubt I will go back.That's why I stopped seeing her years ago.

Adidas77
01-27-20, 21:42
I'm a senior Member and would love a referral to see Ling.

Can someone pm Info so I can reach out.

I only have contacts for 3 providers in PRVD as I recently moved up from that area.

I haven't yet figured out who I can trust in this area to get good services from. I like to do a lot of research on anything Invest in!

Here we go again.

AsianAppleSeed
01-28-20, 01:09
Seems like most of the places in the area don't offer that, there is one place I suspect that does but not sure yet. Any tips?If you go back a few pages or search the forum you can put 2 and 2 together and find one. Only one that I know of though from experience.

AsianAppleSeed
01-28-20, 01:10
Back many yrs ago, 80's thru the late 90's, the non AMPs were plentiful and well known through mostly word of mouth, advertising in the underground news papers, Lowell had a few, the rt 1 stretch had several and Cambridge a fair share, most all had unlimited menus, most guys would walk out shaking their heads wondering how they were able to exist, they were that good, LOL. As the political climate changed, they all disappeared. LMTs became the rule of thumb and the Asians took advantage, social media allowed women of all backgrounds to operate independently and control how they chose who to see and who not to see. Every so often I come across an independent LMT that I think might offer happiness if kept quiet, its not often that happens, but its fun trying.Interesting about the past. It's work asking since I've noticed some action more south towards Boston.

RacinJunkie
01-29-20, 12:30
I met up with Ling the other day. As usual had a nice time. Like I said before they are the best nips I"ve seen.

Rac.

Victorth
01-29-20, 16:52
Tried to get a massage at the Tyngsboro Spa but would have had to wait, so decided to go back to the Rosemary Spa. Was greeted by YuYu. Got a great massage with just the right pressure, including extremities including feet. After the massage YuYu finished the hour with about 15-20 minutes of head / scalp / face massage which was totally relaxing and almost put me to sleep. Paid $60 house plus $50 tip.

ConMon
01-30-20, 15:35
Could anybody share with me Jerry's new number? I was away for a while and got a new phone number and when I came back his phone number has changed. It goes straight to a busy tone.

CyJim666
01-31-20, 01:10
That's why I stopped seeing her years ago.I second that! She has been over the hill for a long time!

Babbloo100
01-31-20, 12:51
Hi all seniors once again I'm new to area so I really don't know much about the place so asking you guys so if anyone can help me out getting a good Massage place with happy ending hope you guys can help me out newcomers thank you all. Happy searching.

Aimstraight
01-31-20, 13:50
I need to get his new number. Old number does not work.

Could anybody share with me Jerry's new number? I was away for a while and got a new phone number and when I came back his phone number has changed. It goes straight to a busy tone.

Member #6450
01-31-20, 15:42
I second that! She has been over the hill for a long time!She's still around? She's got to be close to 70 by now. At best 65. Last time I saw her was probably 7 years ago. She wasn't too friendly either. She said if I wanted 2 pops to lay on the table face up first next time. She was kind of a ***** about it. This was from her apartment. When I left there was some college aged kid sitting in the other room. Also saw pictures of her and husband. Weird. Never went back.

RomeoDunn
02-01-20, 11:09
Went for an hour session, first time with her, she is on the older side but good looking. Massage was actually really good, possibly one of the better ones I have gotten in an AMP, standard HE with some roaming allowed but no FS, or anything else which is what I wanted. Gave standard tip, may return.

DukeV5
02-01-20, 15:52
Went for an hour session, first time with her, she is on the older side but good looking. Massage was actually really good, possibly one of the better ones I have gotten in an AMP, standard HE with some roaming allowed but no FS, or anything else which is what I wanted. Gave standard tip, may return.If you want FS go to number 8.

Muffhunt
02-02-20, 01:32
Went for an hour session, first time with her, she is on the older side but good looking. Massage was actually really good, possibly one of the better ones I have gotten in an AMP, standard HE with some roaming allowed but no FS, or anything else which is what I wanted. Gave standard tip, may return.They are still there?? I thought they closed up.

Lgkok
02-02-20, 08:10
If you want FS go to number 8.What is # 8 ?

DukeV5
02-02-20, 16:06
What is # 8 ?There is 2 AMP at that location they are units # 8 and # 11.

RomeoDunn
02-02-20, 19:14
They are still there?? I thought they closed up.Looks like new people, last time I had gone was several months ago and the place looked different with different ladies. Seems like that location frequently changes owners.

Babbloo100
02-03-20, 10:57
Went to one AMP in Chelmsford and massage was 40 and gave 40 tip and massage was average and lady was in her 45+ allowed touching and no FS only standard finish HJ. Can anyone tell where can I get FS in Roger's street please.

GentleJames
02-03-20, 14:19
Went to one AMP in Chelmsford and massage was 40 and gave 40 tip and massage was average and lady was in her 45+ allowed touching and no FS only standard finish HJ. Can anyone tell where can I get FS in Roger's street please.https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-qq-spa-lowell-ma-45332#rubmaps.

NHMan39
02-08-20, 16:47
Hey guys, I have been to RLR in Tyngsboro twice and both times left happy, although I needed to ask at the end, and she was a bit hesitent, but she did end up finishing me with a HJ both times.

This was a few years ago, and I have read some other reports that have said they had no luck. Was curious if anyone else had any experiences there.

Ares27
02-11-20, 12:31
Tried out the Bedford spot about a month back. Got the hour and left happy. Felt a little shorted on time though so next time I opted for the half hour. 2nd time around got to DATY and she seemed to really enjoy it. Tip was a little fatter for that but overall enjoyable experience.

Mapokaplaya
02-13-20, 15:32
Tried out the Bedford spot about a month back. Got the hour and left happy. Felt a little shorted on time though so next time I opted for the half hour. 2nd time around got to DATY and she seemed to really enjoy it. Tip was a little fatter for that but overall enjoyable experience.There are 2 places in Bedford, which one?

Ares27
02-16-20, 12:39
There are 2 places in Bedford, which one?Great Road.

HighAmperage
02-17-20, 10:00
Great Road.New rotation this week.

CyJim666
02-17-20, 23:47
I guess things are a bit quote with the Corona Virus scare.

So, she is taking new clients. So, for trusted Seniors please feel free to PM me.

Sounds
02-18-20, 10:49

So, she is taking new clients. So, for trusted Seniors please feel free to PM me.Corona Virus concerns have not prevented me from seeing her. It is not like she has traveled to China or anything like that.

OrlLovr69
02-18-20, 18:29
Anyone else here old enough to remember the old days with the massage places on Appleton St. ? American girls, hot tubs and steam rooms. Ah, those were the days.

Zimmm33
02-19-20, 08:06
I don't get why people always post Ling stuff here. She is not an AMP. Move her news / reviews to escorts please.

So, she is taking new clients. So, for trusted Seniors please feel free to PM me.

EasyCnote
02-19-20, 10:02
Anyone else here old enough to remember the old days with the massage places on Appleton St. ? American girls, hot tubs and steam rooms. Ah, those were the days.Yes, when the damage was 20/20 and a 20 was was worth something, LOL, with never a thought that you were doing anything wrong.

Sounds
02-19-20, 11:24
I don't get why people always post Ling stuff here. She is not an AMP. Move her news / reviews to escorts please.She offers massage. Very appropriate to post here. Someone posting about her massage skills in the Escort forum could be told to post here.

OlmanDriver
02-19-20, 11:56
Anyone else here old enough to remember the old days with the massage places on Appleton St. ? American girls, hot tubs and steam rooms. Ah, those were the days.I used to see a slightly chubby blonde on Appleton, the place near the Gorham St corner, and get an hour massage finishing with a bb anal, on a mattress on the floor if I remember, for $35 total, and with great attitude. I rmember two places on Appleton where full service was a given, for 25-35, and another place in an office building on Gorham (Central?) on the east side of the street down towards Merrimack St that was more hit or miss. That Appleton joint was the best place I ever visited in this area in 55 years of playing. The best deal I ever fell into was a young girl in Mexico who took me home from the bar because her babysitter had to go home, was a night of total debauchery for 4 bucks.

ArchersTarget
02-19-20, 19:23
I don't get why people always post Ling stuff here. She is not an AMP. Move her news / reviews to escorts please.She does offer massage and Nuru so what's the big deal.

Zimmm33
02-19-20, 19:46
She does offer massage and Nuru so what's the big deal.I can find an AMP address and contact info online and make an appt. Most are not FS.

Apparently, it takes a referral to get Ling's contact info. And apparently FS is a frequent option.

I'll survive if people keep posting here. I just never understood it. Her services and contact mode are much more escort like. I'll shut up now.

Z.

RomeoDunn
02-20-20, 17:22
Has anyone gone to this place?

Lee1995
02-20-20, 22:19

So, she is taking new clients. So, for trusted Seniors please feel free to PM me.I tried to PM you but inbox full. I'm interested my friend. Thank you.

Curious Monkey
02-20-20, 23:41
Has anyone gone to this place?Sent a PM.

Was curious if I was of any help. Roger St?

Ares27
02-21-20, 11:12
New rotation this week.Oh nice! Might have to drop by and check it out.

Ares27
02-21-20, 11:13
Has anyone gone to this place?This is a legitimate spot. Nothing extra here.

BikeZappa
02-21-20, 12:25
Has anyone visited Tao lately and had any fun?

Member #6348
02-21-20, 23:08
I haven't been up and around that way since the summer time. Anyone can give any advice on where to go??

Eugene West
02-22-20, 10:38
Has anyone visited Tao lately and had any fun?I visited since the new operator arrived several months ago. TS & solid massage. That's it for me. I'd return if that's what I wanted.

Member #6488
02-24-20, 00:37
Decide to stop in Rosemary. Didn't get a name but provider was on the older side. Went for the hour and got a decent massage, ok tease and standard finish. All in all not too bad. Left happy and I would repeat.

RomeoDunn
02-24-20, 12:57
Had a terrible experience there, came in and she was still working on another guy, tells me to wait in the other room, I wait for 10-15 minutes, and then ten minutes into the session another guy comes in and she does the same thing with him. Red head, thick lady, she pretty much rushed me and I couldn't get off. Doubt that I would return if she is there.

Ended up going to #11 Rogers and got Nancy who provided an excellent massage and standard HE. I am yet to try spa Tao and Rosemary.

MasajoViro
02-25-20, 15:17
I visited since the new operator arrived several months ago. TS & solid massage. That's it for me. I'd return if that's what I wanted.What! There was an earlier report the table shower was torn out and replaced by a room of massage chairs for foot work. (And, no, I haven't been back since a week before the remodeling. Not going to waste my time there any more. Tao was wonderful while it lasted.).

Marrin
02-25-20, 15:51
Tried rosemary 2 weeks ago, but it was too busy. So I took a flier on. Tyngsboro place. Went in and saw mammas. No thanks. She shows me new girl. Looks in better shape than alternative. Good massage, pretty new to biz. 50 for hr and 40 tip.

May repeat.

Dickjones
02-28-20, 19:27
Saw Jessie at 5851. The good: her body was an 8 and face 6. Nice tits and good ass. She was naked from the start and put a lot of oil on me. Did the rub and then rubbed her tits on my back and front.

The bad: I paid for the hour and the rub was about to 10 min if that. Went to the bed and pounded away but she wasn't into it. Wasn't able to go it her legs over my shoulders and she was tired. Maybe she was hungry too since she put a pot of water on while I was in the shower afterwards. In and out in 30 min and that included 2 quick showers.

I would repeat only if I was sure I would get the full time but my feeling is that's not the case with her.

LarryJay
02-28-20, 21:40
What! There was an earlier report the table shower was torn out and replaced by a room of massage chairs for foot work. (And, no, I haven't been back since a week before the remodeling. Not going to waste my time there any more. Tao was wonderful while it lasted.).Been back several times for a great massage. The TS is long gone. It is foot massage room only.

Babbloo100
02-29-20, 13:27
Saw Jessie at 5851. The good: her body was an 8 and face 6. Nice tits and good ass. She was naked from the start and put a lot of oil on me. Did the rub and then rubbed her tits on my back and front.

The bad: I paid for the hour and the rub was about to 10 min if that. Went to the bed and pounded away but she wasn't into it. Wasn't able to go it her legs over my shoulders and she was tired. Maybe she was hungry too since she put a pot of water on while I was in the shower afterwards. In and out in 30 min and that included 2 quick showers.

I would repeat only if I was sure I would get the full time but my feeling is that's not the case with her.Where's the location please?

Babbloo100
02-29-20, 13:50
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-qq-spa-lowell-ma-45332#rubmaps.Thank you.

Dickjones
02-29-20, 17:31
Where's the location please?Around Drum hill.

GentleJames
03-01-20, 02:35
I almost missed this place, kinda hidden. I was let in, took of my shoes and was led by a fairly attractive middle aged Asian women, did not get her name. She lead to one of the rooms. She was wearing a short tight leopard dress, long hair and nice legs for a women her age. I got huh for .4.

I got undressed while she stepped out. She came back in, she used a little oil, but the massage was nothing. It was the bare minimum, but only lasted 10 minutes before the flip. She asked what I wanted and went with CBJ for. 8.

She stepped out for a minute and left the door open too wide. Some other client ad glanced inside while they were being brought to a room. I got up, but was a little embarrassed.

She came back in, but didn't say anything about it. She started to play with me, HJ for then the rubber. I put my hand low, hanging just off the table and she welcomed it under her dress. Not wearing anything underneath. I grab her small ass as she began BJ. Didn't mind me feeling up her smooth legs or light FIV. 7/10 for BJ. She finished me up, got my cleaned up, dressed.

I don't know about the rotation, if and how quality ranges. I might be back, but would prefer more private setting if anyone can recommend. FS was offered for $.2 , but I don't know if.

This is the place for me to go that road.

Ares27
03-01-20, 10:08
Does anybody know any places in the area or maybe even in the city that offer nuru? Been dying to give it a go but doesn't seem like it's all that common.

Ares27
03-02-20, 13:08
Oh nice! Might have to drop by and check it out.Wasn't as impressed by the new rotation. Very meh massage and pretty standard finish.

LilRicky
03-03-20, 05:41
Has anyone gone to this place?I went there one time about a year back. Strictly legitimate. No draping and they get close to Johnson. They offered an extra 20 minutes for a fee. Thought this would have resulted in a HE. Unfortunately not.

Babbloo100
03-03-20, 16:59
Around Drum hill.Where's the location please thank you?

Dickjones
03-03-20, 20:50
Where's the location please thank you?Why don't you make an appointment and find out. You can find the ad on cityx.

RomeoDunn
03-03-20, 21:40
Why don't you make an appointment and find out. You can find the ad on cityx.I called to make an appointment the other day, she asked for my age, said she would text me the address but never did.

ChevyKeith
03-04-20, 11:27
I went there one time about a year back. Strictly legitimate. No draping and they get close to Johnson. They offered an extra 20 minutes for a fee. Thought this would have resulted in a HE. Unfortunately not.Some time ago it was run by another woman. Yes you could get extra services, meet a couple of nice girls. Tried it recently, no luck.

CyJim666
03-06-20, 00:53
But you have to be a senior to get a referral and she charges $220 for an hr of Nuru.

P.S. Don't post her pics, some how she knew about it before I saw them.

This might cause her to go dark again!

Be safe!

Does anybody know any places in the area or maybe even in the city that offer nuru? Been dying to give it a go but doesn't seem like it's all that common.

NewGuy666
03-07-20, 09:22
I visited #8 yesterday, no call ahead. It is tucked in back next to DD's but easy enough to find. Parking is good and I like it's kinda hidden from main street. Was let in by 30 ish pretty little thing with daisy duke shorts and halter top. I saw pair of shoes inside but she led me right to back room. She asked standard "first time here" and I told her it was but not my first time getting massage and I read good reviews. Her English minimal but good enough. I gave her house 40 for half hour and told to get undressed. I gave her nice ass a good squeeze on her way out the door and she smiled. She came back in a few minutes later and went to head of table. I put both hands tightly on her ass and she she leaned down and went straight for my ass. I wasn't there for any even half ass massage so I leaned up and pulled her top down to see her nice big tits in my face. She was very friendly immediately and asked what I want. I told her I was looking to fuck, figured that was universal language. She said 140 and deciphering info from earlier posts, I countered with 120. I added in that's all I brought. She said okay and I hopped up and gave her 120 and condom I brought, I didn't want to risk getting saran wrapped or anything. She stripped down quickly and rubbed herself with lube for my easy entry. She grabbed freaking Windex spray bottle and used bounty to clean my fingers, must have had plenty of poking around before. I'm at half staff and she takes little guy in one hand and sprays stuff directly on him and wipes him down. Little more rubbing and cover goes on. She hops up on table in mish position and spreads legs open wide. Nice trimmed Bush with couple tattoos above. I asked to go down but she shook head no, I figured eh, may not be best idea anyway. I slid inside her standing up next to table, I love this position. I pounded away for about 5 minutes squeezing and sucking her tits the whole time. Gave her a couple kisses on cheek. She probably sensed I wasn't busting a nut too quick this way so she says "from behind". I said sure figuring I had 50/50 shot at sticking it in her ass. I really knew it was like 5 % but WTF. She glides me into her from behind and off I go. She's bucking back and her long black hair was too much for me. I exploded only a few more minutes in. She took of cover and cleaned me up. As I'm getting dressed, she hands me spent shell wrapped in bounty to take as to go package. I took it and as sign of respect to fellow mongers, I didn't chuck it in plant in hallway down. I also asked her name before I left, Angela. When funds are replenished, I'll be back.

Spectator
03-07-20, 13:20
Some time ago it was run by another woman. Yes you could get extra services, meet a couple of nice girls. Tried it recently, no luck.Always been legit AFAIK. Tried years ago. Good rub tho.

Spectator
03-07-20, 13:31
Been a while since I've posted updates. not had a truly outstanding session anywhere in a while...

Tao. OK rub, not great. Noyt a good legit rub, no finish.. Older woman. I felt bad giving a $20 tip.. but no love... no love...

Rosemary. Sunny - only wanted to to half hour, I arrived at 8:30. Went to leave and she agreed to do and hour, but was a little pushy about tip. OK rub, decent finish. She speaks great English and she was nice to chat with.

Rosemary Tina. Good strong rub, nice finish.

Purple Blossom. Amy? -kinda lame rub, good tease, ok finish. In and out of the room and short time by over 10 minutes. She said "you only give me 40" after the cleanup.

Lotus by the pheasant lane mall. decent rub, Coco was a little shy to do the deed but did.. meh...
Derry NH. Been going to the the place on Peabody and the place on Crystal. Both are fine. The woman at the one on Crystal is pretty old but she is fun, the rotation at Peabody Annex changed recently, ok rub.

Rgr number eight - Rushed service. Been going there for years and years. I usually take the 60 + $120 option and get at least a half hour rub before the fun starts. Was a bit rushed last time and the girl was pretty disinterested. This place has alternated over the years from when Cindy was there she stood our of even groping range, to a wham-bam-than-you-ma'am place. Yeah, there is a menu, but Id rather order from Jerry or 5851 instead of the number eight these days... At least when its slow give me a 45 minute hour... the old "Fifi" was great but now theyre all lazy.

Rgr number eleven - Decent rub, very nice finish both times with both ladies..

Swan. Always seems busy. Totally random. got a 40 minute hour with BBJCIM the other day. for 80... thats happened in the past, but not often. I always ask if they do BJ. Most wont, I think the boss is strict there

Yello Lily. Still lousy.

Winter is killing me, I've dropped way to much in these places this winter.

Dickjones
03-07-20, 21:22
With NY now having a state of emergency for the corona virus and the AMP girls typically rotating from there, does anyone have a concern about going to these places? Or am I just overreacting?

Sounds
03-07-20, 22:55
With NY now having a state of emergency for the corona virus and the AMP girls typically rotating from there, does anyone have a concern about going to these places? Or am I just overreacting?I typically go to places where I have been seeing the same girl for a while. So not concerned there.

On occasion do go somewhere which does rotate. Personally going to start staying away from those places for a bit.

I also think the whole virus thing is blown out of proportion. But what do I know?

Sound7
03-08-20, 01:02
COVID 19 went global instantly in 2019. Denial will kick in soon. Take the CDC. Gov precautions and follow local health department.

With NY now having a state of emergency for the corona virus and the AMP girls typically rotating from there, does anyone have a concern about going to these places? Or am I just overreacting?

Mikey73
03-08-20, 09:01
I visited #8 yesterday, no call ahead. It is tucked in back next to DD's but easy enough to find. Parking is good and I like it's kinda hidden from main street. Was let in by 30 ish pretty little thing with daisy duke shorts and halter top. I saw pair of shoes inside but she led me right to back room. She asked standard "first time here" and I told her it was but not my first time getting massage and I read good reviews. Her English minimal but good enough. I gave her house 40 for half hour and told to get undressed. I gave her nice ass a good squeeze on her way out the door and she smiled. She came back in a few minutes later and went to head of table. I put both hands tightly on her ass and she she leaned down and went straight for my ass. I wasn't there for any even half ass massage so I leaned up and pulled her top down to see her nice big tits in my face. She was very friendly immediately and asked what I want. I told her I was looking to fuck, figured that was universal language. She said 140 and deciphering info from earlier posts, I countered with 120. I added in that's all I brought. She said okay and I hopped up and gave her 120 and condom I brought, I didn't want to risk getting saran wrapped or anything. She stripped down quickly and rubbed herself with lube for my easy entry. She grabbed freaking Windex spray bottle and used bounty to clean my fingers, must have had plenty of poking around before. I'm at half staff and she takes little guy in one hand and sprays stuff directly on him and wipes him down. Little more rubbing and cover goes on. She hops up on table in mish position and spreads legs open wide. Nice trimmed Bush with couple tattoos above. I asked to go down but she shook head no, I figured eh, may not be best idea anyway. I slid inside her standing up next to table, I love this position. I pounded away for about 5 minutes squeezing and sucking her tits the whole time. Gave her a couple kisses on cheek. She probably sensed I wasn't busting a nut too quick this way so she says "from behind". I said sure figuring I had 50/50 shot at sticking it in her ass. I really knew it was like 5 % but WTF. She glides me into her from behind and off I go. She's bucking back and her long black hair was too much for me. I exploded only a few more minutes in. She took of cover and cleaned me up. As I'm getting dressed, she hands me spent shell wrapped in bounty to take as to go package. I took it and as sign of respect to fellow mongers, I didn't chuck it in plant in hallway down. I also asked her name before I left, Angela. When funds are replenished, I'll be back.It's been a while since I've visited this place. Number 8 was the far left (end of the building) and 11 was the middle? The end is the one where I've always been lucky the middle back then was always the short womanwith almost a perm type hair.

RomeoDunn
03-08-20, 10:47
Been a while since I've posted updates. not had a truly outstanding session anywhere in a while...

Tao. OK rub, not great. Noyt a good legit rub, no finish.. Older woman. I felt bad giving a $20 tip.. but no love... no love...

Rosemary. Sunny - only wanted to to half hour, I arrived at 8:30. Went to leave and she agreed to do and hour, but was a little pushy about tip. OK rub, decent finish. She speaks great English and she was nice to chat with.

Rosemary Tina. Good strong rub, nice finish.

Purple Blossom. Amy? -kinda lame rub, good tease, ok finish. In and out of the room and short time by over 10 minutes. She said "you only give me 40" after the cleanup.

Lotus by the pheasant lane mall. decent rub, Coco was a little shy to do the deed but did.. meh...
Derry NH. Been going to the the place on Peabody and the place on Crystal. Both are fine. The woman at the one on Crystal is pretty old but she is fun, the rotation at Peabody Annex changed recently, ok rub..I am familiar with every other place except that one.

NhSteve
03-08-20, 10:54
I went last week parking lot full but I was the only one going up to number eight. Got the 30 minute massage about 10 minutes and she asked what I wanted, I asked for the blowjob she smiled we negotiated $80. She came back with the rubber we got it on after all of the spraying And wiping. Not because I'm a super stud or anything but after 10 minutes not much was going on she took my hand and put it on the back of her head and in a gentlemanly way I want to Town and finished in about a minute.

CoolGuy1985
03-08-20, 15:30
With NY now having a state of emergency for the corona virus and the AMP girls typically rotating from there, does anyone have a concern about going to these places? Or am I just overreacting?It's not just China but with travelers from Italy as well going for mongering, it's too risky for time being. I have paused mongering till dust settles and some good practices are in place. The NH guy detected with corona actually went to a music show despite being asked to self quarantine.

At this time I may just go to trusted ones with minimum clientele like Ling but nothing beyond that.

Ymch520
03-08-20, 22:04
Came across posting on.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/purple-blossom-spa-38785832

Call, setup an appointment, free parking. Door was open, little chubby greeted and showed me room. Chose 30 min. As it was first time there. Chubby name was Amy. Know little english. Asked soft, medium, or hard massage. That triggered something. I said soft. And little pressure on back, was felt good. 10 min. With massage and then really nice pampering started. Initially my butt were covered. When soft move started, cover was pull off and it was so nice. She had good skill with erotic pampering. She move her hand slowly to reach my tool but all with erotic way. It was first time there but very good experience. I released when she reached to the tool and pump mechanically. I stayed with head down on my belly for 5 more min. When turned over. She wiped little as noticed some drops on skin. Then did more soft sexy touch. And my man woke up again in short time. Then she used some oil and another mechanical release. During second time, roaming was allowed to the top. I went inside her top. But she was dressed up with jeans and top, so not possible to checkout bottom.

TheIceGuy
03-09-20, 02:21
It's not just China but with travelers from Italy as well going for mongering, it's too risky for time being. I have paused mongering till dust settles and some good practices are in place. The NH guy detected with corona actually went to a music show despite being asked to self quarantine.

At this time I may just go to trusted ones with minimum clientele like Ling but nothing beyond that.Same. Not that I'm worried about getting it. My main concern right now is getting it then being asked who I've been around recently. I can lie which is what I'd have to do or tell doctors my history LOL. I'd rather just have no part in any of that for a time being.

Spectator
03-09-20, 21:01
Same. Not that I'm worried about getting it. My main concern right now is getting it then being asked who I've been around recently. I can lie which is what I'd have to do or tell doctors my history LOL. I'd rather just have no part in any of that for a time being.I don't want to stick my face in a hole that dozens of other folks breathed heavy into for an hour. Its not the masseuse that I'm worried about, its the last person to breathe all over that nasty pillow around the face hole.

Wash you hands and don't stick your face in dirty holes. Of any kind.

TheIceGuy
03-09-20, 23:42
I don't want to stick my face in a hole that dozens of other folks breathed heavy into for an hour. Its not the masseuse that I'm worried about, its the last person to breathe all over that nasty pillow around the face hole.

Wash you hands and don't stick your face in dirty holes. Of any kind.Yea, I'm not concerned at all about the girls. Or even the hobby. I'm just paranoid if I get the coronavirus in any regard I'll have to tell anyone I've been with.

Dorian17
03-10-20, 11:53
Yea, I'm not concerned at all about the girls. Or even the hobby. I'm just paranoid if I get the coronavirus in any regard I'll have to tell anyone I've been with.Ok. So am I the only one thinking that if the spas start losing some business that maybe they will up their game or lower prices? Maybe we can make out off of this after all.

Zimmm33
03-10-20, 22:43
Ok. So am I the only one thinking that if the spas start losing some business that maybe they will up their game or lower prices? Maybe we can make out off of this after all.Not a bad idea. Shall we all loosely agree to take ten days off. Then bargain hard for more extras when we return?? Z.

Member #6488
03-11-20, 05:51
I'm close to Worcester but find myself in Lowell fairly regularly. Sounds like #8 has FS on the menu. Are there any other places in the area that also do? Preferably with girls that are south of 40 and attractive.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Amppro95
03-11-20, 06:48
Not a bad idea. Shall we all loosely agree to take ten days off. Then bargain hard for more extras when we return?? Z.I'm with Z! 10 Days off!! Might actually work.

AMP.

Zimmm33
03-11-20, 07:13
I'm with Z! 10 Days off!! Might actually work.

AMP.I was kinda buzzed last night when I typed that. Actually forgot about it until I just woke up and read it! I doubt we could get unity on this. Can we all REALLY control our little heads for TEN whole days. Hahah.

EubaBrown
03-12-20, 15:02
Their add is still running, but there is a notice on the door that they will be closed for about a month. Hope this saved someone a trip.

Eyp469
03-12-20, 15:54
Their add is still running, but there is a notice on the door that they will be closed for about a month. Hope this saved someone a trip.Which Bedford? Great Rd or Middlesex TPK?

Spectator
03-12-20, 20:05
I'm close to Worcester but find myself in Lowell fairly regularly. Sounds like #8 has FS on the menu. Are there any other places in the area that also do? Preferably with girls that are south of 40 and attractive.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!Call the ad with the number ending in 5851. Wayy better experience than numbah 8, and better massage too. Apartment near the Rourke Bridge Market Basket. But since you are in Wormtown... why not Cant tah berry?

Sounds
03-12-20, 22:54
Just noticed. 8 Rogers has name of QQ Spa. The new Envelope in Worcester on Lincoln is also QQ Spa.

Same management?

Sounds
03-12-20, 23:12
Call the ad with the number ending in 5851. Wayy better experience than numbah 8, and better massage too. Apartment near the Rourke Bridge Market Basket. But since you are in Wormtown... why not Cant tah berry?Ad posted where?

Lennox65
03-13-20, 05:05
Call the ad with the number ending in 5851. Wayy better experience than numbah 8, and better massage too. Apartment near the Rourke Bridge Market Basket. But since you are in Wormtown... why not Cant tah berry?What is the current donation? Is it the standard 45 minute hour? Thanks.

Jack A Dogov
03-13-20, 06:52
Call the ad with the number ending in 5851. Wayy better experience than numbah 8, and better massage too. Apartment near the Rourke Bridge Market Basket. But since you are in Wormtown... why not Cant tah berry?

Ad posted where?I've never been but I think this is the one.

https://cityxguide.co/escorts/permalink-14245658

Spectator
03-14-20, 10:03
I've never been but I think this is the one.

https://cityxguide.co/escorts/permalink-14245658 Yes. It can vary on the girl, but I usually get at least a 45 minute hour, and a decent preliminary rub. Sometimes the girl is chatty after, sometimes its boom, shower, go. It is the best local talent and the most consitent service.

Its still just a standard FS with a 30 something Chinese girl. Girls are nice, usually at least a 7, occasionally a 9. Place has moved around over the years but always been in that area.

3930, 5851, and 3257 are all decent AAMP choices. The very few FS places around are rushed and the girls are lazy or fat. Im a regular at a place that the owner does FS with me, but even as a regular its an older, rushed, somewhat cold session.
The AAMP script is a smidge better, and a lot cleaner

Almost all of the local walk ins will do more if you are a regular and ask. I'm actually kinda surprised at how much mileage you can get out of some of the places. Be clean.

Spectator
03-14-20, 21:03
Tried 3 places, Andover and Lowell lights off nobody home, or answered the door with "No working cough cough".

Guess I could use some of that TP everyone's hoarding.

Chaser666
03-15-20, 09:39
Call the ad with the number ending in 5851. Wayy better experience than numbah 8, and better massage too. Apartment near the Rourke Bridge Market Basket. But since you are in Wormtown... why not Cant tah berry?Agree with Spectator. The girl might change every few weeks but all deliver a more-or-less consistent service.

HighAmperage
03-15-20, 20:47
Which Bedford? Great Rd or Middlesex TPK?Great Road. I wonder if she decided to closed or was told to close. . .

Clem1177
03-16-20, 00:01
Just want to do a follow up to my previous report. Went to see her last week. Once again nice lady but the do not touch rules increase each time. It's a problem at least for me as I find it hard to get interested. I certainly understand after so many years in the business but it might be time to retire. I doubt I will go back.Hong has such a great setup, private, owner operator, safe. If she hired or worked with a younger lady it would be perfect.

SmithBob11
03-16-20, 08:32
Anyone have anymore information on her?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/slim-asian-treat-let-me-be-the-treat-you-ve-been-in-need-of__1584301888-39239092

Syedna
03-16-20, 18:23
Anyone have anymore information on her?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/slim-asian-treat-let-me-be-the-treat-you-ve-been-in-need-of__1584301888-39239092Always copy & search the phone #.

Posts from all around the Country. I'd bet it's just one of those generic Asian promise you the world ads.

NewGuy666
03-17-20, 08:33
I'm assuming business is down across the board at AMPs. Is it time we start to drive down prices? Just saying.

Choir Boy
03-17-20, 09:58
Yes. It can vary on the girl, but I usually get at least a 45 minute hour, and a decent preliminary rub. Sometimes the girl is chatty after, sometimes its boom, shower, go. It is the best local talent and the most consitent service. How are these girls' English? When they are chatty, is it a real conversation?

Thanks.

ConMon
03-17-20, 10:01
All of those who were looking for Jerry's phone number, he has started posting again.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/617-849-4046-exotic-asian-girls-young-and-sensual-617-849-4046-39194214/

I have always had great luck with his service. The girls are always 8+. The pictures in the ad are usually super close if not real. It was the same this time around. The girl was great, the service was great. The only caveat is that the location sucks ass. They could not have chosen a worse spot. Across the street from the school And a courthouse. The streets are lined with LE. It was the most nerve-racking experience I have ever had.

ArchersTarget
03-17-20, 15:48
All of those who were looking for Jerry's phone number, he has started posting again.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/617-849-4046-exotic-asian-girls-young-and-sensual-617-849-4046-39194214/

I have always had great luck with his service. The girls are always 8+. The pictures in the ad are usually super close if not real. It was the same this time around. The girl was great, the service was great. The only caveat is that the location sucks ass. They could not have chosen a worse spot. Across the street from the school And a courthouse. The streets are lined with LE. It was the most nerve-racking experience I have ever had.He has more than one place if that's the case.

Dickjones
03-17-20, 20:05

I have always had great luck with his service. The girls are always 8+. The pictures in the ad are usually super close if not real. It was the same this time around. The girl was great, the service was great. The only caveat is that the location sucks ass. They could not have chosen a worse spot. Across the street from the school And a courthouse. The streets are lined with LE. It was the most nerve-racking experience I have ever had.Good to hear that he's posting again. The girls are way hotter than the other AMPs in the Chelmsford / Lowell area.

ConMon
03-18-20, 10:22
He has more than one place if that's the case.I asked about that and they said they moved here recently from the place next to the Buddhist temple. This is their only location. They will be moving again soon because, as I said, the new location sucks.

Choir Boy
03-18-20, 16:35
I know they rotate often, but by and large, how is the girls' English at Jerry's place. Can they carry on any kind of a conversation, or is it just hand signs and translator app on a cellphone?

ConMon
03-19-20, 07:49
Have the app ready because there is no chance of conversing with her.

I know they rotate often, but by and large, how is the girls' English at Jerry's place. Can they carry on any kind of a conversation, or is it just hand signs and translator app on a cellphone?

Nails D
03-19-20, 09:44
I know they rotate often, but by and large, how is the girls' English at Jerry's place. Can they carry on any kind of a conversation, or is it just hand signs and translator app on a cellphone?Saw one of his girls this past week. Near south common in Lowell. She was cute, but way too many restrictions. No kissing, no daty, no fiv, no BJ w / out washing first and putting on wrapper. Hard to be in the mood at that point. As for communication, poor at best. Used the translator app. Won't repeat until he has a new girl.

Choir Boy
03-20-20, 08:21
Saw one of his girls this past week. Near south common in Lowell. She was cute, but way too many restrictions. No kissing, no daty, no fiv, no BJ w / out washing first and putting on wrapper. Hard to be in the mood at that point. As for communication, poor at best. Used the translator app. Won't repeat until he has a new girl.That's what seems sketchy to me. A girl who speaks no English, who seems like she doesn't want to be there.

Spectator
03-20-20, 20:23
That's what seems sketchy to me. A girl who speaks no English, who seems like she doesn't want to be there.I've chatted with some of them on the translator app and they seem embarrassed to be doing this kind of work.

ArchersTarget
03-21-20, 13:38
Saw one of his girls this past week. Near south common in Lowell. She was cute, but way too many restrictions. No kissing, no daty, no fiv, no BJ w / out washing first and putting on wrapper. Hard to be in the mood at that point. As for communication, poor at best. Used the translator app. Won't repeat until he has a new girl.That's about the normal for AAmps. Very few kiss. And most use cover for BJ and I wouldn't eat a pussy out that's had dicks in it all day. So I think you got the normal visit.

Member #6488
03-28-20, 15:09
Looks like I'll have to put the hobby on hold until this blows over. Tough times for all and who know how many providers will be able to come out on the other side. Will be interesting to see how this changes everything.

Hope everyone stays safe and hopefully better days return.

Ymch520
03-29-20, 15:57
Visited Green spa in bedford few days ago. Entered, paid for service, undressed and laid on table. When same girl who accepted payment, came in. Ok look, ok english. But she has mask on it, and told me she will keep mask on all the time. She give sanitizer on my hand as well. Nothing exciting but as usual mechanical job. But seems like having mask on is new thing at AMP.

BostonMan781
03-29-20, 23:50
Visited Green spa in bedford few days ago. Entered, paid for service, undressed and laid on table. When same girl who accepted payment, came in. Ok look, ok english. But she has mask on it, and told me she will keep mask on all the time. She give sanitizer on my hand as well. Nothing exciting but as usual mechanical job. But seems like having mask on is new thing at AMP.Still open?

Ymch520
03-31-20, 13:09
Still open?Yes. Open late and close early. But open.

Babbloo100
04-03-20, 09:59
Almost all AMP is closed because of this virus breakdown is anything open anyone know?

MarkKing269
04-04-20, 15:43
Yes. Open late and close early. But open.Swung by today (April 4) and they were all closed with the signs pointing to the order by the MA Gov.

Vintage68
04-27-20, 22:37
Anyone have a most recent number for Jerry's place?

NebunulEi
04-28-20, 03:35
Anyone have a most recent number for Jerry's place?I've got a number for him, but he told me they're temporarily closed due to the virus.

NickTheMan1993
04-28-20, 12:58
I've got a number for him, but he told me they're temporarily closed due to the virus.Can I have Jerry's number PM me man.

Orion Pax
05-01-20, 23:42
If you could please pm me where this place is I would really appreciate it.

I went last week parking lot full but I was the only one going up to number eight. Got the 30 minute massage about 10 minutes and she asked what I wanted, I asked for the blowjob she smiled we negotiated $80. She came back with the rubber we got it on after all of the spraying And wiping. Not because I'm a super stud or anything but after 10 minutes not much was going on she took my hand and put it on the back of her head and in a gentlemanly way I want to Town and finished in about a minute.

Syn2130
05-04-20, 22:59
Who is this Jerry?

I'm very interested as Ling is no longer available until this blows over. From the sounds of it, Jerry's girls are hosted very close to where I live!!

Thank you.

Vintage68
05-07-20, 23:21
Who is this Jerry?

I'm very interested as Ling is no longer available until this blows over. From the sounds of it, Jerry's girls are hosted very close to where I live!!

Thank you.He is closed also. Works out of apartment in Lowell. Rotates a different girl every couple of weeks. Many of them cycle back around. It's hit or miss.

Syn2130
05-08-20, 15:45
He is closed also. Works out of apartment in Lowell. Rotates a different girl every couple of weeks. Many of them cycle back around. It's hit or miss.Yeah I texted his number, no reply. Oh well, maybe when all of this is over!

Choir Boy
05-09-20, 08:46
If you could please pm me where this place is I would really appreciate it.It sounds like Rogers St in Lowell. There is a parlor at # 8 and at # 11.

Dominor1
05-12-20, 13:17
Red Sun in Methuen is open to any clients that have been before. I called them up and she answered right away. She asked what time and said she would open up just for me. $ got me an hour long much needed massage with typical finish. I get the sense that more than HJ is available, can anyone confirm?

LivnLifeVIP
05-13-20, 19:01
Red Sun in Methuen is open to any clients that have been before. I called them up and she answered right away. She asked what time and said she would open up just for me. $ got me an hour long much needed massage with typical finish. I get the sense that more than HJ is available, can anyone confirm?I stopped going there because they wanted premium tips for basic massage. The massage was cut short at 20 min because I would only tip the standard rate.

MarkKing269
05-13-20, 20:53
Red Sun in Methuen is open to any clients that have been before. I called them up and she answered right away. She asked what time and said she would open up just for me. $ got me an hour long much needed massage with typical finish. I get the sense that more than HJ is available, can anyone confirm?I've been there a couple of times before the outbreak. Standard finish each time. No extras were available when hinted at or out right asked for. She did seem upset when I gave. 4 for the standard finish. YMMV.

RA459
05-14-20, 13:27
Anyone have experience with either the Woburn or Waltham locations mentioned here https://cityxguide.com/escorts/shy-korean-squirter-100-ifnot-19-woburn-asian-escort-waltham-paypal-38861875.

I usually go to #8 in Lowell or a place in Merrimack NH but they're both still closed.

LuckyLou67
05-25-20, 10:25
I used to frequent this site as a senior long ago. Back during the BeBe and Jenna days which I saw weekly or more! I picked a great time to join in post Kraft and pre-corona but I'll start contributing again. Stay safe!

LuckyLou67
05-25-20, 11:54
This was my normal place Pre Corona. Always good massage with normal ending with top down depending on which one is your provider. Typically same 2 girl 50 ish or they look like sisters? Went a couple days ago and still same service but a little weird due to pandemic and parking lot empty. I didn't park anywhere near there designated spot. I usually tip $40 to $50 depending on above.

MarkKing269
05-26-20, 06:14
This was my normal place Pre Corona. Always good massage with normal ending with top down depending on which one is your provider. Typically same 2 girl 50 ish or they look like sisters? Went a couple days ago and still same service but a little weird due to pandemic and parking lot empty. I didn't park anywhere near there designated spot. I usually tip $40 to $50 depending on above.I was a regular of Red Sun. Stopped by and they were closed. Called and the lady was firm that they are not open and will not open until the state allows.

CJBraves84
05-30-20, 19:53
Noticed some of local apartment providers are finally opening back up.