PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Member #6450
03-24-19, 17:22
That sounds like a very similar encounter I had at TCM a while back. I think the girl I saw was Tiffany but your description says Tina. Could be the same girl. She was nice. I've had mostly good experiences at TCM. The half hour option seems better at this place.

Would love to see Ling.

Ling.

Thanks to the generosity of BillyP, I finally got a chance to meet Ling last Thursday. I texted and gave the reference, and she responded nicely. I took a respectful and direct approach, which seemed to work. Ling has limited English, is going to English as a 2nd language. Got the address and went to the apartment around 1 p. She came to the door in a see thru, very nice touch. She has a nice smile, friendly for sure, quick to flirt with nice hugs. See seems to be in her 40's but I could be wrong. More or a classic look, describe her a pretty, nice firm Bs. Got a really good massage with oil, then over to the bed for a nice session. Definitely spent the hour, absolutely no rush. All around good experience. I will go to see her again.

May.

I saw her many times. She is definitely retired. Something about her sessions kept me coming back. Definitely one of a kind.

TCM.

Someone was asking me for a report about this place a week or so ago, and I gave it. Mentioned I hadn't been there for a while. Well, I decided to go back again the day before I saw Ling! I texted the 1033 number I had, still worked and I asked for an appointment. No problem. Went there at 8:30 p or so, was met by Tina. She brought me to a room, but mentioned she was with a customer. She was young, cute Chinese girl and very nice. She was wearing a 50's burger joint type outfit. I liked her. Limited English, she needs to translate most things. Started the appointment at 8:45 pm, and insisted I take $20 back for the missing time. She was genuinely honest which was refreshing. When Tina comes back, she gave me a great massage. What came next took me by surprise. She flirted with her top, I nodded with approval, she took it down and encouraged lots of touching and caressing. I am playing around with her nicely while on the edge of the table. She directs me to lie down, straddles me right at my groin and begins to simulate FS while in her hand and she is bouncing up and down. I've got my hands on top, while she continues until I loose it. My experiences have been mixed here, but this place is consistent with young and enthusiastic masseuses acting out like it is high school or something. Hard to describe. I really believe you get some improvisation on occasion when venturing here. I would say YMMV, only because it seemed so spontaneous.

Choir Boy
03-25-19, 07:17
Yes, Miss Ling does seem to be getting popular. There is a report 3 notes down about an early Thursday afternoon visit. Does anyone know if she sees clients in the evening or on weekends? I'm kind of left out if she only keeps bankers' hours.

Enyce210
03-25-19, 11:48
Been to Rogers a few times a while back talent is nothing to write home about. Has anyone been recently? Was curious if providers have gotten better (looks). Sounds like TCM is better? Have not been to Tcm yet. Lmk thanks peeps.

Ampdude 2003
03-25-19, 14:27
That sounds like a very similar encounter I had at TCM a while back. I think the girl I saw was Tiffany but your description says Tina. Could be the same girl. She was nice. I've had mostly good experiences at TCM. The half hour option seems better at this place.

Would love to see Ling.For TCM, it could have been "Stephanie" if a while ago. Anyway, all good.

KmCopps
03-25-19, 15:46
Yes, Miss Ling does seem to be getting popular. There is a report 3 notes down about an early Thursday afternoon visit. Does anyone know if she sees clients in the evening or on weekends? I'm kind of left out if she only keeps bankers' hours.Give her a few days notice and she generally accommodates.

Have seen her Sunday afternoon.

Member #6450
03-25-19, 17:09
Been to Rogers a few times a while back talent is nothing to write home about. Has anyone been recently? Was curious if providers have gotten better (looks). Sounds like TCM is better? Have not been to Tcm yet. Lmk thanks peeps.I would say go with TCM. Better and more relaxing environment. Parking is much easier. IMO, the girls are younger and more attractive. Standard prices for a non-FS place although I thought I read something here a while back that FS can be had at both places. YMMV.

Member #6450
03-25-19, 18:49
Drove into strip mall next to dunkins where it is located. Very big place and on door has info saying they also do hair, nails and other services. Looks like is a high end ladies salon. Was hoping was a replacement for closed place down street.I've driven by this place. I'm guessing it's a legit place with no extras. I wonder if they use CBD massage oil like the name suggests. Might actually be a good massage. Never went to the other place up the street as it's too close to home for me.

Enyce210
03-25-19, 19:45
I would say go with TCM. Better and more relaxing environment. Parking is much easier. IMO, the girls are younger and more attractive. Standard prices for a non-FS place although I thought I read something here a while back that FS can be had at both places. YMMV.Awesome thanks.

Member #6450
03-27-19, 19:19
I always wondered what happened to him since he got busted back in 2017. Here's an article from December 2018. Looks like he plead guilty and got four months in prison and then supervised release. Apologies if this has been posted already.

https://www.seacoastonline.com/news/20181206/ma-will-plead-guilty-in-exeter-prostitution-case

Always felt his service was a little better than Jerry. And he did have a few pretty hot ones over the years. The locations were always cleaner for sure.

BostonThree
03-28-19, 06:46
Agree that Ling is a fantastic time and keeps me coming back though she is not quite as GFE as I would like.Last couple times I saw her she wore this fishnet thing her tits were like oh wow in that thing.

Member #6450
03-28-19, 16:27
Would love a referral for Ling if anyone would care to share? Been going to the FS AMP in RI and not digging the drive down there all the time. Sick of Jerry's and other local options haven't been great lately. Looking for a more reliable and regular thing these days. PM me.

OldGuy53
03-28-19, 16:33
I understand that this report will make me a target in a game of Whack-A-Mole, based upon my "Street Creds".

By nature, I am a UTR type of person. And do not report, out of respect for the ladies. My professional life requires extended private sector assignments away from home. As such, my ability to access this forum to remain up-to-date is limited. Being home now for a respite, I have been catching up here.

Recent reports mentioning May, have brought back very fond memories. I was away when she retired. Everything stated here about her is so absolutely true, she is my ATF. I remember once that both of us fell asleep in each others arms. Awakening before her, I looked at her sleeping and thought "I could get very accustomed to this!

I have been reading about Ling, and hope she does not suffer that "downward spiral". If she is as delightful as May, you gentlemen could have a real diamond. Respect the privilege we are granted. Someday, if my stars align.

BobPage69
03-29-19, 00:10
At the risk of blowing up the poor girls phone and schedule to death, I also have to ask for a reference and / or number for Ling. Would greatly be appreciated as I've never had a provider this appraised before.

DekeThorton
03-29-19, 07:42
I feel like options are decreasing by the day and Kraft hasn't helped things. I've tried to find info on Ling on my own but have had no luck. I hate to ask like this but if anyone could spm me a contact / reference, I would really appreciate it.

GoDeepInHard
03-29-19, 13:39
Any referrals would be appreciated for Lowell mass.

At the risk of blowing up the poor girls phone and schedule to death, I also have to ask for a reference and / or number for Ling. Would greatly be appreciated as I've never had a provider this appraised before.

Member #6450
03-29-19, 13:43
I feel like options are decreasing by the day and Kraft hasn't helped things. I've tried to find info on Ling on my own but have had no luck. I hate to ask like this but if anyone could spm me a contact / reference, I would really appreciate it.I hear you man. Not many options around here anymore. Sucks ass! I guess Ling used to advertise and for all I know she used another name back then. So you'll probably never find an old ad she might still have floating around. She's clearly UTR now. Don't blame her. I've tried asking here for her contact but knew it would be a long shot. Figured it couldn't hurt. Nobody is giving it out, at least for the time being. She probably by now has more clients than she can handle at this point.

The search continues.

GoDeepInHard
03-29-19, 14:58
I'd love her contact too.

Spill
03-29-19, 17:51
I feel like options are decreasing by the day and Kraft hasn't helped things. I've tried to find info on Ling on my own but have had no luck. I hate to ask like this but if anyone could spm me a contact / reference, I would really appreciate it.

I feel like options are decreasing by the day and Kraft hasn't helped things. I've tried to find info on Ling on my own but have had no luck. I hate to ask like this but if anyone could spm me a contact / reference, I would really appreciate it.Not just with Ling, but with all good providers, contact info needs to be controlled. It does more than blow up their phone, it drives them away.

Member #6450
03-30-19, 17:23
Just got back from TCM earlier. I opted for the full hour for 60. Wish I got her name. She told me but I've already forgotten what it is. She was wearing shorts and a loose fitting T-shirt. Pretty good looking. 30's I would say. Decent tease that went on for longer than normal. Told her right away that I like soft massage. She went topless after the flip revealing nice B's. The felt nice too. Started HJ slow and sped up as I got closer. Cleaned up, and she massaged a little more. I was ready for another round but the hour was almost up. Tipped 60. Total 120 and was there pretty much full hour. This place seems reliable for now. Just wish there were more options around.

I was ready for another round but since time was up at TCM I was going to go to Rogers #8 up the street. Pulled in and there was no parking. Was starving anyway so I left to grab some food. Might go back tonight.

Thorn92
03-30-19, 20:12
Any feedback about that place? Haven't heard much reports about it for a while now.

CyJim666
03-30-19, 21:06
Not just with Ling, but with all good providers, contact info needs to be controlled. It does more than blow up their phone, it drives them away.Especially, with everything going down the last year or two has her more cautious!

This on a referral basis, I can only give her info out after I check with her and it has to be people I know!

Also, she does not see AAs.

Zack Lawrence
04-02-19, 20:16
I know that when Life Healing Spa in Tewksbury closed, Tracy opened right across the street. Does anyone know where the other owner, Helen, ended up?Are you talking about TCM? Or some other place?

Pagbb2
04-04-19, 16:11
Not sure if I went to the wrong one or what but I just struck out there. Can someone please PM me the address / phone number of the TCM from previous posts? It might be because I only asked for the 1/2 hour. Good massage, but didn't leave happy at all.

ArchersTarget
04-04-19, 16:42
Not sure if I went to the wrong one or what but I just struck out there. Can someone please PM me the address / phone number of the TCM from previous posts? It might be because I only asked for the 1/2 hour. Good massage, but didn't leave happy at all.What does TMC stand for anyway.

BobPage69
04-04-19, 18:49
Unpopular opinion I guess but I didn't think it was all that great. Maybe you need to give more orders but I feel its a lot of money for an average experience. I give 6. 5/10 in looks. Massage is pointless but I will say she got me off twice. Once with hands then riding. But very hard to communicate with. Not GFE either. Maybe just not for me. Though she does not rush and gives full hour.

Jack A Dogov
04-05-19, 09:46
TCM.

Someone was asking me for a report about this place a week or so ago, and I gave it. Mentioned I hadn't been there for a while. Well, I decided to go back again the day before I saw Ling! I texted the 1033 number I had, still worked and I asked for an appointment. No problem. Went there at 8:30 p or so, was met by Tina. She brought me to a room, but mentioned she was with a customer. She was young, cute Chinese girl and very nice. She was wearing a 50's burger joint type outfit. I liked her. Limited English, she needs to translate most things. Started the appointment at 8:45 pm, and insisted I take $20 back for the missing time. She was genuinely honest which was refreshing. When Tina comes back, she gave me a great massage. What came next took me by surprise. She flirted with her top, I nodded with approval, she took it down and encouraged lots of touching and caressing. I am playing around with her nicely while on the edge of the table. She directs me to lie down, straddles me right at my groin and begins to simulate FS while in her hand and she is bouncing up and down. I've got my hands on top, while she continues until I loose it. My experiences have been mixed here, but this place is consistent with young and enthusiastic masseuses acting out like it is high school or something. Hard to describe. I really believe you get some improvisation on occasion when venturing here. I would say YMMV, only because it seemed so spontaneous.I visited TCM in Tewksbury for the first time. Nice place. Well laid out (especially the simple way they lead you in and out so you don't run into other customers), and clean. Only objection is the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. I drew Tina. I get the "50's burger joint outfit" reference and it certainly is accurate. I caught a glimpse of another woman there wearing the same outfit. Massage was good. Not great but good. After that my visit was about the same except for the finish. She laid on the table beside me and moaned encouragement to me while I enjoyed unlimited UTC upstairs. Nice post finish massage and good conversation while we were wrapping things up. Standard service done quite well. I will repeat next time I am in the area.

Sounds
04-05-19, 10:57
Unpopular opinion I guess but I didn't think it was all that great. Maybe you need to give more orders but I feel its a lot of money for an average experience. I give 6. 5/10 in looks. Massage is pointless but I will say she got me off twice. Once with hands then riding. But very hard to communicate with. Not GFE either. Maybe just not for me. Though she does not rush and gives full hour.As always in these situations YMMV. I would rate her body a 9, and face a 7. I am very pleased with her service, though agree, not GFE. Seeing her works for me, but obviously, not you. Because she works for me, find her priced reasonably. If one is not happy with a girl, whatever was paid is overpriced.

Goose7334
04-05-19, 11:14
Well, I'll preface this with the statement that I think I'm done with AMPs. I just don't get excited anymore.

Last week I visited Spa Tao for the first time, hoping the table shower would help spark some excitement for me. Went in the back / side door and walked the long hallway past the rooms to the front desk. Signed in (first name and fake last 4 phone digits) then was brought to my room to get changed for the table shower.

The shower itself was fine, but did not get mr. Johnson cleaned. Was nice to get toweled off afterwards.

Went back to the room and face first on the heated table. Arm position was dictated by my masseuse (didn't bother to ask her name), virtually no roaming during the massage because of this. In flip I made sure the towel came off, and she put it back on. Finished the front massage and started in on the belly, but then said all done. I asked if she'd do more and pointed at the towel, she asked no trouble, I confirmed, and then she took care of it. OTC roaming both above and below. Did not try for any UTC.

Like I opened with, AMP regular rub and tug isn't doing it for me anymore. Maybe I'll try one of the FS places.

Choir Boy
04-06-19, 09:04
I guess it's time I put my 2 cents worth in about Miss Ling. As you all know, she doesn't advertise. You need a referral.

She directed me to an apartment in Lowell. Seemed like a decent area. Per instructions, I walked up and walked into her apartment without knocking. In fact, she opened the door as I was reaching for the knob.

She was Chinese, 5'2" or 3", shapely, pretty, maybe mid 30's. Probably enhanced, but well done. Limited English. She seemed friendly and eager to please. She was initially wearing this tiny skirt outfit, but she stripped naked without any prompting from me. (Maybe she's not a lingerie model, but a nice body nonetheless.) Nice flat belly. I offered the money up front; she told me to pay at the end.

She has both a table and a bed. We started with a massage on the table. Medium pressure; a little oil. I would call it an average AMP massage; certainly not massage therapist level. We then moved to the bed. Rather than the usual alphabet soup, I opted for a mild fetish / domination session that I often enjoy. She actually had a little equipment which we used.

$160 for what I think was exactly an hour, payable at the end. Money well spent; I will most defiantly repeat for the first time in a while. I can't report on her normal extras, as that wasn't part of the session.

Member #6450
04-06-19, 16:17
I guess it's time I put my 2 cents worth in about Miss Ling. As you all know, she doesn't advertise. You need a referral.

She directed me to an apartment in Lowell. Seemed like a decent area. Per instructions, I walked up and walked into her apartment without knocking. In fact, she opened the door as I was reaching for the knob.

She was Chinese, 5'2" or 3", shapely, pretty, maybe mid 30's. Probably enhanced, but well done. Limited English. She seemed friendly and eager to please. She was initially wearing this tiny skirt outfit, but she stripped naked without any prompting from me. (Maybe she's not a lingerie model, but a nice body nonetheless.) Nice flat belly. I offered the money up front; she told me to pay at the end.

She has both a table and a bed. We started with a massage on the table. Medium pressure; a little oil. I would call it an average AMP massage; certainly not massage therapist level. We then moved to the bed. Rather than the usual alphabet soup, I opted for a mild fetish / domination session that I often enjoy. She actually had a little equipment which we used.

$160 for what I think was exactly an hour, payable at the end. Money well spent; I will most defiantly repeat for the first time in a while. I can't report on her normal extras, as that wasn't part of the session.Nice review CB! Hope to one day meet Miss Ling.

Mapokaplaya
04-06-19, 22:42
Are you talking about TCM? Or some other place?Not talking about TCM, Tracy opened a place near there. Same building as Gold's gym called Gold Spa.

LuvAsian2018
04-07-19, 19:30
Any feedback about that place? Haven't heard much reports about it for a while now.I think they have changed owners. I think now it's the same woman who were at Rogers #11.

But Rogers #11 has never reopened. Called once and was told to go to Blossom.

I have a feeling this place won't last long.

Gronk00
04-08-19, 12:09

$160 for what I think was exactly an hour, payable at the end. Money well spent; I will most defiantly repeat for the first time in a while. I can't report on her normal extras, as that wasn't part of the session.Would love a referral for Ling. Please PM with details. Much appreciation in advance.

Choir Boy
04-09-19, 08:02
I feel I must clarify a point about Miss Ling. Since my review, I have been getting private messages from guys with single digit posts asking for a referral. I am sorry guys, but I will only give referrals to members with some degree of history and credibility on the board.

I try not to be one those senior posters who see a question from a new member, then respond to the post just to say he refuses to respond to the post. I help new guys out whenever I can. But I have to be careful here. Good luck.

Spill
04-09-19, 09:09
I feel I must clarify a point about Miss Ling. Since my review, I have been getting private messages from guys with single digit posts asking for a referral. I am sorry guys, but I will only give referrals to members with some degree of history and credibility on the board.

I try not to be one those senior posters who see a question from a new member, then respond to the post just to say he refuses to respond to the post. I help new guys out whenever I can. But I have to be careful here. Good luck.To add to what CB said here, controlling access to a UTR provider is necessary for the survival of the provider. There are a too many very good reasons not to give out contact information to people not known to be real mongers.

OldGuy53
04-09-19, 09:40
To add to what CB said here, controlling access to a UTR provider is necessary for the survival of the provider. There are a too many very good reasons not to give out contact information to people not known to be real mongers.I totally agree with CB and Spill comments! With the current state of the union, we should consider the ladies well being before our own wants. If not, we will be left to our own devices! Right Lefty?

EiderHunter
04-09-19, 10:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Guys like you are what he's talking about. Nobody has a requirement to share but this was your second post in four years and it was just to rag on another member. I wouldn't share anything with you either.

A2

Member #6450
04-09-19, 18:34
I've been pm'd by a few people asking if I have Ling's contact and for a referral. I think people may be confused by my name on here and assumed I had her contact. Unfortunately I do not. I myself would love to hook up with Ling but I know it's a long shot. I get what people are saying here. Trying not to ruin a good thing. I get it. Maybe one day I'll be lucky and get to see her but until then the search continued.

I did have a great time with this little Brazilian honey. FS and 150 for half hr. Nikita. She's GFE. BBBJ and some light kissing. She doesn't know much English so communication was a little difficult. She's in the Norwood area if you don't mind the drive. I think it was more like 35 minutes or so. Friendly girl. No rush but got right to business.

https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/4672778.htm?cat=58

MasajoViro
04-15-19, 08:52
Has anyone seen Jenna recently?

I texted her. She says she has changed her lifestyle, and said she was pissed about the comments on the board.

Another one down!How sad. She was one of my favorites and I always enjoyed her massage.

Sometimes it is just best to move on if you don't like a provider for whatever reason, instead of slamming them. What one doesn't enjoy may be someone else's cup of tea.

Melo Yello
04-15-19, 13:27
I spoke to Jenna last week. She's still in the biz, she just can't host. She said she could do a car dates. We didn't discuss money because I wasn't interested in a car date.

How sad. She was one of my favorites and I always enjoyed her massage.

Sometimes it is just best to move on if you don't like a provider for whatever reason, instead of slamming them. What one doesn't enjoy may be someone else's cup of tea.

Lifespan
04-16-19, 11:48
I used to frequent May about a year before her retirement. She revealed to me her retirement plan as being selectively keeping only a handful high value customers. High traffic clearly accerated her retirement as she mentioned to me the rental property manager found out her business and started harassing her. Trying to get free lunch I guess? Anyway, I broken my burner phone and couldn't received text message and when I found out the problem and was trying to contact May, she changed her number. I've lost her info ever since.

If anyone could PM me May's new contact info, it will be greatly appreciated and REWARDED. I've been granted permission from the recent star provider to release her contact to senior members. I figured whoever still in May's list must be a perfect fit for her as well.

And by now, you should figure out who this star provider is, don't you?

Lifespan
04-16-19, 12:11
I used to frequent May about a year before her retirement. She revealed to me her retirement plan as being selectively keeping only a handful high value customers. High traffic clearly accerated her retirement as she mentioned to me the rental property manager found out her business and started harassing her. Trying to get free lunch I guess? Anyway, I broken my burner phone and couldn't received text message and when I found out the problem and was trying to contact May, she changed her number. I've lost her info ever since.

If anyone could PM me May's new contact info, it will be greatly appreciated and REWARDED. I've been granted permission from the recent star provider to release her contact to senior members. I figured whoever still in May's list must be a perfect fit for her as well.

Straight Doug
04-17-19, 13:42
I spoke to Jenna last week. She's still in the biz, she just can't host. She said she could do a car dates. We didn't discuss money because I wasn't interested in a car date.Has anyone been with her on a car date or hosting lately cause the word going around was she was done with the business? Anyone?

Samuel05
04-19-19, 10:39
Has anyone been with her on a car date or hosting lately cause the word going around was she was done with the business? Anyone?Sent a message on SA couple days ago. No answer as yet.

PeterBoris
04-20-19, 04:56
Has retired and does not have any special customers Her family came to the states and she stopped working She moved out of the nice apt. In Billerica and moved to a dump in Lowell Dracut line When family came she quit.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Member #6450
04-21-19, 11:11
After another booking was a no show I went home I decided to call Jerry. It had been a while since I had seen any of his ladies. He had texted me the new number a while back and I know he doesn't advertise anymore. He said he had Jenny available in Lowell. Set up a time and he directed me to a different address than previous times. The new apartments they are in I would say are better and cleaner than the last place and parking is better at the new place too. He calls just as I'm arriving there and tells me the apartment building and apartment to go to. I park and go up. The door is open and walk in. Greeted by Jenny. She is very petite with long black hair and wearing a black dress. She's cute. I opted for a half hour and took care of the formalities up front. She immediately gets naked. Nice body, small perky tits, smooth skin, no scars. Tramp stamp tattoo. Started on the floor mattress with about 5 minutes of a lackluster dry massage and no tease. Flipped and she starts with a CBJ. Her skills are ok. Started with her on top, then mish, and then doggie. Switched back to her on top and she complains that this is only 30 minutes appointment. I finish with an HJ. Clean up, get dressed, and I leave. Total time 28 minutes from when I parked my car to when I got back in my car. So I don't know why she was complaining about the time. I've opted for the full hour before and it's not much different. Slightly less rushed and it's more like 45-50 minutes. Also, can they have the heat cranked up any higher in the apartment? Christ! It was 100 degrees in there. Probably won't repeat. At least not for a while. Jerry's service is at best mediocre and would consider as a last minute option only.

Lifespan
04-23-19, 23:17
Has retired and does not have any special customers Her family came to the states and she stopped working She moved out of the nice apt. In Billerica and moved to a dump in Lowell Dracut line When family came she quit.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.I actually saw her quite few times after she moved to the Lowell Dracut line. She rented an apartment near where she lived so that her family won't find out what she was doing. She then retired after half or one year later and I've lost her contact ever since. She's definitely a gem, especially her attitude and cowgirl skills.

BostonThree
04-24-19, 07:12
Not sure I agree. I had contact a couple times less than 12 months ago. She's in different area that's not worthy of the drive for me. Seems that she still does it.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Lifespan
04-24-19, 09:43
Not sure I agree. I had contact a couple times less than 12 months ago. She's in different area that's not worthy of the drive for me. Seems that she still does it.Your info is accurate from what she has told me. If you can share with me her info, you'll be rewarded Ling's info or maybe you had it already by judging from your forum reputation, LOL.

MaybeSometime
04-27-19, 21:31
I stopped by Paradise in Chelms a few days ago. Standard service (not really worth the $80 for the hour) and standard finish. What surprised me was the paper taped on the front desk saying they offer a table shower. I don't remember them offering it before. Has that always been something they offered?

BostonThree
04-28-19, 08:11
Anybody know a Brittany whose phone ends with 4299 ? I got in in a trade I shouldn't have made with a guy who has now vanished. Should have known better.

Dorian17
05-01-19, 13:04
So, with Kraft bringing attention to AMPs I saw this morning that channel 7 was investigating local places. I have been dying to visit someplace again soon but how big of a target are we putting on these places now.

Sounds
05-01-19, 14:17
So, with Kraft bringing attention to AMPs I saw this morning that channel 7 was investigating local places. I have been dying to visit someplace again soon but how big of a target are we putting on these places now.The media sucks. They see an opportunity for a story and go with it. Sex sells!

In time things will calm down, but probably not until the Kraft issue is resolved one way or another. That will keep attention focused.

Also some of the places have curtailed their menu. Maybe not for regulars, but new people for sure.

Redsxlver1
05-01-19, 15:29
I recently made a visit to the great Ling. Overall a really good time. Need a ref but it was pretty easy to setup a visit with her and located in an apartment complex. Not full GFE but pretty close. Once I entered we walked into the bedroom and we got right to it with lots of passion and excitement on both sides. Great body and boobs. I'd say 8/10 body. Minimal English. After we had some fun she finished with a relaxing 15 min massage on her table.

RacinJunkie
05-02-19, 12:39
I recently made a visit to the great Ling. Overall a really good time. Need a ref but it was pretty easy to setup a visit with her and located in an apartment complex. Not full GFE but pretty close. Once I entered we walked into the bedroom and we got right to it with lots of passion and excitement on both sides. Great body and boobs. I'd say 8/10 body. Minimal English. After we had some fun she finished with a relaxing 15 min massage on her table.I had pretty much the same session. I do love those high beams. Awesome.

Rac.

Rubman18
05-03-19, 00:44
I had pretty much the same session. I do love those high beams. Awesome.

Rac.Was it FS?

Too Risky
05-03-19, 11:27
Was it FS?Please check out Abbreviations on the top Bar it should address any questions.

Mikey73
05-03-19, 19:45
Please check out Abbreviations on the top Bar it should address any questions.He was asking if the visit to Ling was FS not what is FS.

The answer to his question is yes she is FS.

BinAround
05-04-19, 15:19
I recently made a visit to the great Ling. Overall a really good time. Need a ref but it was pretty easy to setup a visit with her and located in an apartment complex. Not full GFE but pretty close. Once I entered we walked into the bedroom and we got right to it with lots of passion and excitement on both sides. Great body and boobs. I'd say 8/10 body. Minimal English. After we had some fun she finished with a relaxing 15 min massage on her table.What was the FS donation for Ling?

MaybeSometime
05-04-19, 20:01
I stopped by Paradise in Chelms a few days ago. Standard service (not really worth the $80 for the hour) and standard finish. What surprised me was the paper taped on the front desk saying they offer a table shower. I don't remember them offering it before. Has that always been something they offered?So I went back to give the table shower a try. Its seems they converted a handicap shower stall for it. Admittedly it was my first, but I was not impressed. It was included in the cost for the hour though. I will have to go to Tao for better comparison at some point.

In other news I am 2 for 2 at calling 3257 for Lowell / Chelmsford and having no one answer. Not sure why.

Choir Boy
05-04-19, 22:16
What was the FS donation for Ling?She charges 160 for an hour. And yes, she is religious about giving you a full hour.

Ridgid
05-06-19, 17:42
Was on my way to the Club and noticed a new to me place along the river. Place is in strip mall with a detached restaurant. 60 for an hour. 50-60 thick with nice rack. Good massage, pleasant personality. Tease and then flip. Girls out and access encouraged. Standard finish and tip. Problem when leaving. 3 guys were sitting in chairs outside another store front. They were very interested in seeing who was leaving. Might repeat when in area if it was around dinner time as there'd be more foot traffic.

Member #6450
05-06-19, 19:15
Was on my way to the Club and noticed a new to me place along the river. Place is in strip mall with a detached restaurant. 60 for an hour. 50-60 thick with nice rack. Good massage, pleasant personality. Tease and then flip. Girls out and access encouraged. Standard finish and tip. Problem when leaving. 3 guys were sitting in chairs outside another store front. They were very interested in seeing who was leaving. Might repeat when in area if it was around dinner time as there'd be more foot traffic.I've driven by this place. Too close to home for me to go. Nice report. The guys sitting outside is concerning. Until this Kraft case is over and over for a while all these store front AMPs will be getting too much unwanted attention. Just have to wait it out I guess.

Haven't been to The Club since it was the Blue Moon.

OldTatted
05-07-19, 07:39
Was on my way to the Club and noticed a new to me place along the river. Place is in strip mall with a detached restaurant. 60 for an hour. 50-60 thick with nice rack. Good massage, pleasant personality. Tease and then flip. Girls out and access encouraged. Standard finish and tip. Problem when leaving. 3 guys were sitting in chairs outside another store front. They were very interested in seeing who was leaving. Might repeat when in area if it was around dinner time as there'd be more foot traffic.I am very familiar with this area but I can't picture where it's located. Can you give a little more about the location? Thanks.

OldTatted
05-07-19, 21:04
Haven't been to The Club since it was the Blue Moon.I haven't been there since either. Was a regular at Moon. Honey, Belle, Sam (danced like she was Quaaludes, but man, was she sexy.), Raven (older but what a body.), Monica (the tall Asian with the big tits.), and the most beautiful woman that I've known, Christine. There were others but these were the best that I remember. Shit, I even thought the waitress was hot.

Katokay
05-09-19, 21:58
I met ling at her apt in Lowell. Really nice girl with a very clean place. I would rate her a 7 in looks. Nice nipples. Never felt rushed. Takes direction well. Oh boy, she can take a pounding. I can see how guys think she is great but she just wasn't my cup of tea. Pm me for negatives. I'm pretty sure she monitors this board.

OldTatted
05-11-19, 08:02
I am very familiar with this area but I can't picture where it's located. Can you give a little more about the location? Thanks.Found it. Not bad but you better like granny types. I got an older one about 50+. There was one a little younger, maybe 40-50 which the other person must have seen. Tease was pretty good. Older women know what to do and seem appreciative of the attention. On flip, shirt went up, bra went down. She really seemed to enjoy tugging. She made sure that I was fully drained.

DBag39
05-14-19, 08:31
Does anyone know if she is still around? I haven't seen a review in a long time, and since backpage went down, it's hard to tell whether some of these former providers are still active.

JustAnotherGo
05-14-19, 08:38
Does anyone know if she is still around? I haven't seen a review in a long time, and since backpage went down, it's hard to tell whether some of these former providers are still active.She is you can find her on e are o s.

Bowler2016
05-14-19, 10:22
Does anyone know if she is still around? I haven't seen a review in a long time, and since backpage went down, it's hard to tell whether some of these former providers are still active.Spoke to her last week and she was going to be out of town until May 12.

BostonBearded1
05-14-19, 11:22
Found it. Not bad but you better like granny types. I got an older one about 50+. There was one a little younger, maybe 40-50 which the other person must have seen. Tease was pretty good. Older women know what to do and seem appreciative of the attention. On flip, shirt went up, bra went down. She really seemed to enjoy tugging. She made sure that I was fully drained.Can you give a helpful hint for us outertowners? Looking for new playground. This sounds like my cup of tea!

DBag39
05-14-19, 15:17
Spoke to her last week and she was going to be out of town until May 12.Thanks. I will check eros.

Thejonsnow617
05-15-19, 18:06
Hey all. Been lurking for a bit. First time posting here. Apologies if I'm missing any of the rules. I'll do my best.

Stopped by YL today in Methuen. I was actually pleasantly surprised as my expectations have been pretty low as of late!

Had to ring the bell to get in. A little uncomfortable sitting out front for 30 seconds. But hey. I was greeted by a young attractive girl. Must have been in her mid 20's. Really cute face!! A first for me as most seem to be mid 40's to 50's. She was also who provided the service. She asked if I had been there before. I said "yes". That was a lie. LOL. She was wearing short shorts and a cute top showing cleavage. Started with a normal massage. Very light and grazed the bum alot. I went right for it and grabbed her thighs and slid up her shorts. She was very receptive. Did a little roaming but nothing too serious. She pulled down her top to expose her breasts. They were really nice! She popped them in my mouth for a few and then told me 1. 20 for BJ. I obliged. The only negative was that she pulled out the saran wrap and did it using thatShe said another. 40 to remove bottoms. I passed on that since it was my first time. Overall a good experience. Very nice girl and was very eager to make sure I had fun.

PlayWithMe1001
05-16-19, 00:05
Anyone have any Intel on golden spa in tewks. Pm Is fine if you can help me out. Been to tcm.

Hygocoser
05-16-19, 16:39
Hey all. Been lurking for a bit. First time posting here. Apologies if I'm missing any of the rules. I'll do my best.

Stopped by YL today in Methuen. I was actually pleasantly surprised as my expectations have been pretty low as of late!

Had to ring the bell to get in. A little uncomfortable sitting out front for 30 seconds. But hey. I was greeted by a young attractive girl. Must have been in her mid 20's. Really cute face!! A first for me as most seem to be mid 40's to 50's. She was also who provided the service. She asked if I had been there before. I said "yes". That was a lie. LOL. She was wearing short shorts and a cute top showing cleavage. Started with a normal massage. Very light and grazed the bum alot. I went right for it and grabbed her thighs and slid up her shorts. She was very receptive. Did a little roaming but nothing too serious. She pulled down her top to expose her breasts. They were really nice! She popped them in my mouth for a few and then told me 1. 20 for BJ. I obliged. The only negative was that she pulled out the saran wrap and did it using thatShe said another. 40 to remove bottoms. I passed on that since it was my first time. Overall a good experience. Very nice girl and was very eager to make sure I had fun.120 for Saran Wrap BJ? Did I read it right? Its not kinda over the board ?If guys start agreeing with that, these women get used to it.

Muffhunt
05-16-19, 16:58
120 for Saran Wrap BJ? Did I read it right? Its not kinda over the board ?If guys start agreeing with that, these women get used to it.Funny, I went here the other day. She was kind of hot. Kept putting the drap back in place, thought that was weird. Then after 30 minutes (full 30 was weird in itself) she says all done and walks out. WTF? I left and gave NO tip.

Hygocoser
05-16-19, 23:38
Funny, I went here the other day. She was kind of hot. Kept putting the drap back in place, thought that was weird. Then after 30 minutes (full 30 was weird in itself) she says all done and walks out. WTF? I left and gave NO tip.I don't blame you. If they want tip, they got to work for it. A lot of them provide poor service (massage skills or xtras) and they still get mad at you for not tipping them good or nothing at all. If your only getting a massage, there's no point of wanting to be rewarded (if the massage was above the average and the provider friendly and nice to deal with, I would tip. 20 $ max) if there's no xtras, I think I'm being more than generous. But if I start thinking with my top head instead of the lower one, even 20 is well paid for 5 to 10 minutes HE. 10 minutes = 20 $ is not a bad deal, is it? But sadly, I think more with the second head. Don't get me wrong, but I like to pay for what is worth and guys accepting that kinda deal screw everything for the rest of us. Those ladies start doing this to all of us if they can get away with some. Not sure if that report has credibility either.

Amppro95
05-17-19, 07:43
Funny, I went here the other day. She was kind of hot. Kept putting the drap back in place, thought that was weird. Then after 30 minutes (full 30 was weird in itself) she says all done and walks out. WTF? I left and gave NO tip.I know that's exactly what's going on, the last 4 times I have gone to places when I say I want BJ, they ask how much I tip, I say 80 and they say no, 80 not enough, 120, then 100, I say no, just HJ then, 3 out of 4 did it for the 80, but one wouldn't. Guys are over paying its messing up the market, 60 house plus 80 tip is enough, I do 40 for HJ, 50 if they get naked and let me play, 80 for BJ or 69, then 100 for FS, which is hard to find BTW, We need to control the market.

MertinXX
05-17-19, 14:20
Found it. Not bad but you better like granny types. I got an older one about 50+. There was one a little younger, maybe 40-50 which the other person must have seen. Tease was pretty good. Older women know what to do and seem appreciative of the attention. On flip, shirt went up, bra went down. She really seemed to enjoy tugging. She made sure that I was fully drained.I am interested as well. Any hint about the place would be much appreciated. PM is OK. Thanks.

Victorth
05-20-19, 22:51
On 3 A, in a strip mall with a detached restaurant, South of the bridge, less than a 1/2 mile North of Brother's Pizza, in the left-most unit.

Walked in but was told to come back in an hour, which I did after finishing some other business in the area.

Small room with door and walls, fairly quiet except for something happening on the floor above. Table a bit wider than usual, which I liked.

Older masseuse, maybe 50-ish. Spoke limited English. Only masseuse there.

Nice quality firm massage (except she didn't do my feet). On flip shirt went up, bra down; nice breasts and nipples. $50/ hour / house. Would have tipped $50 except for many interruptions near the end so only tipped $40. I will return.

Funrumor
06-03-19, 17:20
On 3 A, in a strip mall with a detached restaurant, South of the bridge, less than a 1/2 mile North of Brother's Pizza, in the left-most unit.

Walked in but was told to come back in an hour, which I did after finishing some other business in the area.

Small room with door and walls, fairly quiet except for something happening on the floor above. Table a bit wider than usual, which I liked.

Nice quality firm massage (except she didn't do my feet). On flip shirt went up, bra down; nice breasts and nipples. $50/ hour / house. Would have tipped $50 except for many interruptions near the end so only tipped $40. I will return.I used to go there a few years back. New person giving the massage but still a good experience. Private rooms and no interruptions but I did go on a weekday morning. Did the hour for. 7 with a nice slow finish for. 4. I had a towel on my back for half of the massage but maybe because it was a little chilly in there. She covered me on the flip but easily asked if she wanted me to take care of junior. Will repeat if in the area again.

Victorth
06-05-19, 00:25
Got Yuki this time. Very disappointing. Worst attempt at HE I can remember, and wouldn't take direction. She seemed to think rubbing as fast as humanly possible was a good idea, and would only slow down for a little while and then speed up again. I couldn't finish and felt numb afterward. I'll go back but will refuse to see Yuki again.

Funrumor
06-06-19, 20:26
I saw Andie at 5851 last weekend. She was about a 7 out of 10 and pretty friendly. She actually gave a pretty good massage which is a rarity at AAMPs. After the flip I helped her get undressed and she gave me a nice CBJ. We did multiple positions and she was accommodating. Negatives were no kissing or daty. I was in and out in about 45 minutes. 1. 6 for the hour. If she's back I will repeat.

LarryJay
06-06-19, 22:11
Today, was at 3 Qs getting dressed after my session when Uncle and his 2 brothers showed up in their Explorers. One came to the door and rang the bell, but nobody was home. After about 15 minutes they left after wandering around the parking lot. Why would they show up unless someone called in? There are no longer any signs in the windows. $$.

CoolGuy1985
06-08-19, 10:03
Today, was at 3 Qs getting dressed after my session when Uncle and his 2 brothers showed up in their Explorers. One came to the door and rang the bell, but nobody was home. After about 15 minutes they left after wandering around the parking lot. Why would they show up unless someone called in? There are no longer any signs in the windows. $$.I couldn't make out any AMP in Lowell and I have been to almost all.

CoolGuy1985
06-08-19, 10:06
Now there is only one AMP so no confusion.

Standard. 40's masseuse don't remember the name.

I started playing with her ass soon and after flip she offered CBJ for 1 which she dropped to. 8 after negotiation so I went for HJ only. Nothing special but no bad step as wel. Above average.

LarryJay
06-08-19, 15:08
I couldn't make out any AMP in Lowell and I have been to almost all.QQ #11. I guess I was still shaken.

Tommy622
06-13-19, 08:34
Got Yuki this time. Very disappointing. Worst attempt at HE I can remember, and wouldn't take direction. She seemed to think rubbing as fast as humanly possible was a good idea, and would only slow down for a little while and then speed up again. I couldn't finish and felt numb afterward. I'll go back but will refuse to see Yuki again.So about 2 weeks back I made the call and set up an appointment. Arrived, the place seemed discreet and didn't feel exposed walking in. Inside it was an OK place and the actual room was nice. Ended up with Yuki, wasn't sure of her age but said she was 30. The actual massage was good, little talk, no tease, on the flip she looked at me, oiled up and gave me the HJ. It was OK, barely, there was no interaction, and frankly rather boring. I left thinking, and I know this will sound strange, but I was wishing I took a longer drive, and spent less money and visited Kathy in Leominster. Doubt I'd return, I like a bit more tease even if the lady was older.

JoeMuckInFutch
06-13-19, 11:52

Nice quality firm massage (except she didn't do my feet). On flip shirt went up, bra down; nice breasts and nipples. $50/ hour / house. Would have tipped $50 except for many interruptions near the end so only tipped $40. I will return.Similar experience. Probably the same lady; older, not a beauty, big tits and full roaming except for FIV. Pleasant enough with limited English. Would repeat in a pinch but Rosemary is much better and not to far down the street.

Victorth
06-13-19, 12:12
So about 2 weeks back I made the call and set up an appointment. Arrived, the place seemed discreet and didn't feel exposed walking in. Inside it was an OK place and the actual room was nice. Ended up with Yuki, wasn't sure of her age but said she was 30. The actual massage was good, little talk, no tease, on the flip she looked at me, oiled up and gave me the HJ. It was OK, barely, there was no interaction, and frankly rather boring. I left thinking, and I know this will sound strange, but I was wishing I took a longer drive, and spent less money and visited Kathy in Leominster. Doubt I'd return, I like a bit more tease even if the lady was older.After my poor experience with Yuki I went back because my first visit with? Was quite nice (except for interruptions). When I called I made sure the masseuse who answered was not Yuki, and got PinPin. Her massage was good (and no interruptions) and I left satisfied, but stilll not as good as my first time there with? (need to get her name). I made a point to say how poor I found Yuki's massage, and PinPin got the message. Don't know if anything will happen.

My advice is to phone in an appointment and be sure to ask who answered the phone.

Tommy622
06-13-19, 12:18
Similar experience. Probably the same lady; older, not a beauty, big tits and full roaming except for FIV. Pleasant enough with limited English. Would repeat in a pinch but Rosemary is much better and not to far down the street.Who might be Rose Mary and we could we find her? Thanks.

OldTatted
06-14-19, 08:55
Who might be Rose Mary and we could we find her? Thanks.Have to go into North Chelmsford. Almost across from Spa Tao.

Tommy622
06-14-19, 10:40
Have to go into North Chelmsford. Almost across from Spa Tao.Thanks, but is she independent or works at a spa?

Hygocoser
06-14-19, 17:50
Thanks, but is she independent or works at a spa?That's the name of the place. Went there 2 months ago,2 girls working, early 40's I think, Looks 5/10,very good massage, lot of teasing before and after the flip, standard finish,60 house,40 tip, Forgot my providers name.

Thorn92
06-17-19, 23:06
Finally took the time off and managed to scratch my long overdue itch at this place. Called beforehand and got Tina. Young, slim and cute (7/10). Gave a nice warm body shower before being led to the room. Overall a good massage, plenty of tease before flip. A bit hesitant UTC but still receptive to other areas. A good experience nonetheless. Standard 70 and 40 tip. Highly recommended for her bubbly and cute enthusiasm. Will definitely return.

Lifespan
06-22-19, 11:49
Ling isn't as busy as was assumed. I was entitled to introduce senior members to her. Please don't bother PM if you don't have reputation built here yet, make your contribution first.

Rcranium
06-22-19, 17:46
Haven't been here in several months. They seem to have uniforms now and signs that say nothing illegal or some non sense. I got a late 30's not bad looking. Very sensual. Clothes came off with fiv for the ending. Her mouth skills were on sale but my finances wouldn't allow.

DukeV5
06-23-19, 15:15
I drive by the place to get to work every day. And for the past 2 or 3 weeks uncle LEO has been parked across from there a lot.

CoolGuy1985
06-24-19, 08:19
Went to Ancient last Tuesday. Average affair. Drew Fifi, 40 ish with big girly parts. Asked for medium which went on smoothly. She spent almost all time on teasing. After flip asked for more mouth which she upselled. I could have still taken but she completely refused to take off any clothes. I was pissed because this is clearly not what I have read from here. So just a HJ with some roaming OTC. 40+40.

Member #4063
06-24-19, 09:03
Ling isn't as busy as was assumed. I was entitled to introduce senior members to her. Please don't bother PM if you don't have reputation built here yet, make your contribution first.Have heard so much about her and wonder if she is seeing new "clients"? Any help appreciated.

RoboBubba
06-24-19, 14:14
Have to go into North Chelmsford. Almost across from Spa Tao.I am passing through North Chelmsford and looking for a rest stop. Preference between Rosemary and Tao?

RoboBubba
06-24-19, 18:05
Have to go into North Chelmsford. Almost across from Spa Tao.I am passing through North Chelmsford on Saturday and was looking for recommendations between Rosemary and Tao. Thanks in advance.

JustAnotherGo
06-25-19, 08:03
I am passing through North Chelmsford on Saturday and was looking for recommendations between Rosemary and Tao. Thanks in advance.Spa Tao is generally nicer and less exposure if you use the side door, girls are about the same.

Thorn92
06-25-19, 11:48
Spa Tao is generally nicer and less exposure if you use the side door, girls are about the same. I concur. Spa Tao is more relaxing and even has a body shower. Got lucky and drew the mamasan for a body shower and she gave plenty of tease during the whole thing, junior was super excited the whole time thinking she was going to provide the massage later. Unfortunately, she left after the shower but got the famous Angie instead. Asked for a hard massage and felt at ease the entire time. Plenty of tease around the thighs and even surprised me by a sudden grab at junior from under as she massages. On flip, gave a slow tug with a firm grip while slowly massaging a finger around my brown eye. I gave her the nod and she slid a finger in as she tugs junior. Erupted a huge blissful mess thereafter. Gave 70 + 50 tip. Would definitely repeat and recommend Angie although I'm hoping I will get the mamasan one day.

JustAnotherGo
06-28-19, 07:22
Ancient healing officer parked right out front yesterday. Went in anyway cause I aint doing nothing wrong. Half hour, no happyness despite all the right signs given.

MasajoViro
06-28-19, 11:20
Ancient healing officer parked right out front yesterday. Went in anyway cause I aint doing nothing wrong. Half hour, no happyness despite all the right signs given.So, was he parked there when you came out? Perhaps he was getting lunch at the sandwich place next door. I hope that was all it was.

MasajoViro
06-28-19, 11:25
I concur. Spa Tao is more relaxing and even has a body shower. Got lucky and drew the mamasan for a body shower...
Would definitely repeat and recommend Angie although I'm hoping I will get the mamasan one day.You're hoping in vain, I'm afraid. You share the wish many of us have dreamt of forever. But, she does do a great TS, LOL!

Clone1
06-28-19, 13:42
Ancient healing officer parked right out front yesterday. Went in anyway cause I aint doing nothing wrong. Half hour, no happyness despite all the right signs given.I have seen LEO when no other business was open. I assume it's just his resting spot. That said, I have turned back when hit with the same situations.

RoadStar01
06-28-19, 23:12
You're hoping in vain, I'm afraid. You share the wish many of us have dreamt of forever. But, she does do a great TS, LOL!My first couple visits (ages ago) I had the pleasure of Linda (mamasan) giving my massage as well as T. S. That was pretty far back though.

I recall her to be quite enthusiastic. Nothing more than the current offerings, just with added gusto! LOL.

Marrin
06-29-19, 14:05
Haven't been here in several months. They seem to have uniforms now and signs that say nothing illegal or some non sense. I got a late 30's not bad looking. Very sensual. Clothes came off with fiv for the ending. Her mouth skills were on sale but my finances wouldn't allow.Hi first time here but have followed you guys for months. So not sure how this will go as my first Post.

Was at TCM last weekend and had a similar experience with Tina, late 30's thin body type. I believe she has went here a long time like Jenny. They seem to rotate a 3rd or 4th girl in. Recent rotation is Linda who is older and chubby.

I went to TCM in December several times to see JuJu who was great but she left and was supposed to come back in April.

Funrumor
06-29-19, 18:14
Saw Ruby last night. Got there and the power was out so nice and inconspicuous. Paid 1. 6 for the hour. The massage was about 10 minutes long which sucked. A nice tease and then to the bed. Her boobs were Cs (and an ok body. CBJ (I didn't do DATY since they always use lube) and then did multiple positions. Doggie led to some shit smell so I turned her back over pretty quickly. After I finished she cleaned me up and then we laid in bed for a bit. I was out after an hour. I might repeat since she was nice but the massage was barely existent.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/chelmsford-lowell-nashua-sexy-asian-girl-ruby-508-654-5851-chelmsford-14245658

CoolGuy1985
06-29-19, 20:25
Wanted to experience 4 hands at massage and ended up at Purple because Spa Tao said no 4 hands.

Decent medium massage, best part was both worked in sync. On the flip, it was completely a synchronized performance with me playing with both girls and one of them massaging my balls while the others pumps it up.

Exploded like anything.

$. 4+$. 4 +$. 6 in damage total.

Lockmonster
06-30-19, 10:08
I concur. Spa Tao is more relaxing and even has a body shower. Got lucky and drew the mamasan for a body shower and she gave plenty of tease during the whole thing, junior was super excited the whole time thinking she was going to provide the massage later. Unfortunately, she left after the shower but got the famous Angie instead. Asked for a hard massage and felt at ease the entire time. Plenty of tease around the thighs and even surprised me by a sudden grab at junior from under as she massages. On flip, gave a slow tug with a firm grip while slowly massaging a finger around my brown eye. I gave her the nod and she slid a finger in as she tugs junior. Erupted a huge blissful mess thereafter. Gave 70 + 50 tip. Would definitely repeat and recommend Angie although I'm hoping I will get the mamasan one day.How long ago was this? Is Angie back again? One of my all time fav's!

SportMeister88
06-30-19, 20:30
Can't seem to get a post through, so what was the actual damage? (too many $. +).

Wanted to experience 4 hands at massage and ended up at Purple because Spa Tao said no 4 hands.

Decent medium massage, best part was both worked in sync. On the flip, it was completely a synchronized performance with me playing with both girls and one of them massaging my balls while the others pumps it up.

Exploded like anything.

$. 4+$. 4 +$. 6 in damage total.

Enyce210
07-01-19, 11:50
Saw Ruby last night. Got there and the power was out so nice and inconspicuous. Paid 1. 6 for the hour. The massage was about 10 minutes long which sucked. A nice tease and then to the bed. Her boobs were Cs (and an ok body. CBJ (I didn't do DATY since they always use lube) and then did multiple positions. Doggie led to some shit smell so I turned her back over pretty quickly. After I finished she cleaned me up and then we laid in bed for a bit. I was out after an hour. I might repeat since she was nice but the massage was barely existent.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/chelmsford-lowell-nashua-sexy-asian-girl-ruby-508-654-5851-chelmsford-14245658I just called to book and she asked when I said tomorrow. She asked my age I told her. Asked where I lived told her. I asked her loc and she said drum hill. I said OK what the address and she flipped out and started yelling at me hahaha then said go find someone else. LOL. Did I do something wrong Haha? WTF.

CoolGuy1985
07-01-19, 14:40
Can't seem to get a post through, so what was the actual damage? (too many $. +).I think I posted way too many $ while typing on my phone.

It was 40+40+60 ie 140.

Marrin
07-01-19, 18:13
I went by Rosemary Spa today but doh s our they were temporary closed. Not sure if they are just taking some time off or if there was another issue.

Any info would be appreciated.

LarryJay
07-03-19, 12:39
Tao is closing tonight until at least the 29th for cleaning, painting, floors etc.

Spectator
07-04-19, 21:16
I just called to book and she asked when I said tomorrow.Call when you are ready to visit. These people don't book days in advance. You probably spooked them.

Ambrose
07-04-19, 22:09
I just called to book and she asked when I said tomorrow. She asked my age I told her. Asked where I lived told her. I asked her loc and she said drum hill. I said OK what the address and she flipped out and started yelling at me hahaha then said go find someone else. LOL. Did I do something wrong Haha? WTF.Yes you did do something wrong but not to worry, Ill try to help you out. Call on the day that you want to go, Don't ask a lot of questions, in fact try not to ask any. They will give you an approximate location, when you get there call again they will either give you the address or send you to another close by area and then have you call again. Usually its only a 2 call deal. The last call you make they will tell you exactly where to park and what number apartment it is.

Victorth
07-06-19, 00:04
First time visit today. I was the only client. Welcomed by Mary, attractive, slim, probably in her 30's, friendly and welcoming. Because it was my first visit the house fee was just $50. Requested and got a hard massage. It was just right, very soothing and relaxing and I found myself drifting off at times. After a hot towel a bit of teasing. Although her feather touch isn't as good as that of most other masseuses it was still pleasant. After the flip her skilled hands led to happiness. She filled out the hour with scalp and head massage that was so soothing I almost fell asleep. Will definitely repeat.

Thorn92
07-06-19, 18:57
With Spa Tao being temporarily out of business, I'm seeing a lot of traffic in Rosemary. Literally two guys were leaving as I was going in. Got Mary and settled down in the room and asked for a light massage. Poor lady was telling me how she hasn't had a break all day with lots of customers coming in. Said it was good for business but rather see less people. Massage was decent, not bad but not the best. Gave a light tease before flipping. Standard finish and was fine overal with a satisfactory HE. Although, I don't think I will be returning any time soon since there's too much heat on them right now. Not at least until Spa tao reopens. Will probably frequent TCM anyway since I'm always itching for a table shower and Rosemary doesn't have any.

Ridgid
07-07-19, 22:07
I saw Lulu the other day. She needs to get out of the business. Complained that she wasn't busy and second girl only worked 3 days a week. She shorted me 15 on a 1 hr appointment. Not sure how I'll handle this as it's not the first time being shorted by her. She chews her gum like a cow. Next time maybe no tip?

Marrin
07-08-19, 14:16
1) Visited spa Tao July 1 or 2 just before they closed and the place was very busy. Got Cindy, one of my favorites Who usually give me a great therapeutic massage HJ and great stretch afterwards of the legs. Lower back and hips. She is shorter and heavy set so not ideal from a looks perspective. This visit I got the standard table shower, good massage, HE and offered some back door play I was not into. Upon finish hot towel and water and sent on my way shorted by 5 minutes. She said sorry and would take care of me with extra time Next time. First time shorted at spa tao. The stretching part was eliminated.

But at least she acknowledged they were busy and had to short me 5 minutes. $. 70 house, $. 40 tip.

2) went to TCM yesterday and it was very quiet. Got tena (how they spelled Tina) who is a fit late 30's slender build small breasted woman. Had uniform on and yoga pants on. Very nice massage, left happy $. 60 house, . $40 tip. . Last time I was there 2 weeks ago I did a hh for. 4 house and negotiated. 6 for top to come off, yoga pants off, and HE Not sure why I was not offered the same option this time.

Member #4063
07-13-19, 10:11
1) Visited spa Tao July 1 or 2 just before they closed and the place was very busy. Got Cindy, one of my favorites Who usually give me a great therapeutic massage HJ and great stretch afterwards of the legs. Lower back and hips. She is shorter and heavy set so not ideal from a looks perspective. This visit I got the standard table shower, good massage, HE and offered some back door play I was not into. Upon finish hot towel and water and sent on my way shorted by 5 minutes. She said sorry and would take care of me with extra time Next time. First time shorted at spa tao. The stretching part was eliminated.

But at least she acknowledged they were busy and had to short me 5 minutes. $. 70 house, $. 40 tip.

2) went to TCM yesterday and it was very quiet. Got tena (how they spelled Tina) who is a fit late 30's slender build small breasted woman. Had uniform on and yoga pants on. Very nice massage, left happy $. 60 house, . $40 tip. . Last time I was there 2 weeks ago I did a hh for. 4 house and negotiated. 6 for top to come off, yoga pants off, and HE Not sure why I was not offered the same option this time.Any timeframe for it to reopen? Will be in the area in near future and would like to visit.

Shattered2019
07-15-19, 16:19
Any info on this place?

Marrin
07-16-19, 08:51
Any timeframe for it to reopen? Will be in the area in near future and would like to visit.I heard it is open at the end of the month. July 28 or so.

Marrin
07-16-19, 08:55
Went there last Friday. Jenny, who is great, was the only one working that day. Had to wait 15 minutes in a room before she was available and was Interrupted at least 2 times by walk ins who were told to come back in 30 minutes.

Not as pleasant knowing you have a line behind you.

Good massage, $60 house, $ $40 tip. Standard service.

Victorth
07-16-19, 19:38
Figured it was time to visit there again after being away for about a year. The parking lot was deserted with the exception of a contractor working at the adjacent storefront. Was cheerfully and enthusiastically greeted by Jenny. Got the full hour. Requested and received a good quality hard massage. I expected teasing after the hot towel but got cupping instead. She went right to work after the flip and I had the best release I've had in a long time. $60 + $50 (extra $10 because of the great release). I do wish she (and all the other Asian providers) would learn better English skills. On the way out received a bottle of water and a large handful of assorted candies.

JustAnotherGo
07-17-19, 08:23
Figured it was time to visit there again after being away for about a year. The parking lot was deserted with the exception of a contractor working at the adjacent storefront. Was cheerfully and enthusiastically greeted by Jenny. Got the full hour. Requested and received a good quality hard massage. I expected teasing after the hot towel but got cupping instead. She went right to work after the flip and I had the best release I've had in a long time. $60 + $50 (extra $10 because of the great release). I do wish she (and all the other Asian providers) would learn better English skills. On the way out received a bottle of water and a large handful of assorted candies.I went back here after striking out previously, got similar experience. Tried to go for extra menu items but wasnt available. Anyone had success?

Marrin
07-18-19, 10:18
Visited Rosemary Spa midweek last week.

Angela and Mary are the only 2 I have seen at this place. Both good. Last week Mary was there with a new one named Tina. Not very attractive, maybe a 4 on a scale of 1 -10. Declined session with her based on appearance and insisted on Mary. She could only do a half hour session because she was going to head to NY. Great job, very flirty and. Sensual at the end. Left happy. Mary told me that Angela was away in NY coming back last Saturday and Mary was leaving for the weekend and back on Monday! 4 house $. 4 tip standard service.

Spectator
07-19-19, 13:56
Been twice in the past 2 weeks. Older spinner, smells like cigarettes, Good rub, but it's over when another customer shows up. No extras besides standard service. She was armored up.

Marrin
07-19-19, 18:26
Went to the Spa I believe was reviews back in June off of 3 A In Tyngsboro.

Said massage therapy In he is snow and I Had to ring doorbell to be let in as it was locked. So it feels a little exposed waiting like that in the strip mall. So it looked like a standard AMP. Got greeted by Vivian, ok looking maybe 30 ish old woman. House fee was. 50 for three hour.

Pro:

She gave a really great massage, great techniques and loosened up my sore back.

Con /:

She left the towel on junior the whole time. So didn't leave happy.

I asked about what other services may be offered for more tip like I do at other places and she told me sorry none offered. So I guess I struck out. Tipped $15 and left.

I had tied it a week before but it was too busy and didn't get to stay there. Also the was an unattractive grandma that is not my thing.

Marrin
07-23-19, 09:55
Went to Purple in Lowell On Friday. I has not been here since the end of last year and decided to try it out. Got Wendy, typical middle age masseuse. She had been there about a week and came from NY. Tells me 2 girls work there now and it has been slow. Massage was very good, even went and used hot stones at one point on my back which I like. Rosemary used to provide this but has not for awhile. After the flip standard happiness provided. She was the only one there and we got interrupted a few time by someone walking in for an appointment.

6 house, .4 tip. She asked for more on tip but I told her that is standard for standard service in the area. May repeat because of the hot stones used.

Member #4063
07-28-19, 15:26
Any update on the status of this fun spot?

Thanks.

Lockmonster
07-28-19, 23:45
Any update on the status of this fun spot?

Thanks.When I spoke to Linda Thursday she said they were reopening today. Unfortunately, I was busy and couldn't make it over there to confirm.

Lockmonster
07-29-19, 11:28
Just left Spa Tao and sad to report that the place is no longer what we all loved. Table shower is gone, replaced by foot massage chairs. Gina is still there but it's just a straight massage now. No tease, no fun, no nothing. I got up after 30 min and gave her $40 for her efforts. Told her I won't be back unless things change. She understood and felt bad.

MasajoViro
07-29-19, 12:24
Just left Spa Tao and sad to report that the place is no longer what we all loved. Table shower is gone, replaced by foot massage chairs. Gina is still there but it's just a straight massage now. No tease, no fun, no nothing. I got up after 30 min and gave her $40 for her efforts. Told her I won't be back unless things change. She understood and felt bad.Just drove by this morning and saw the 'Open' sign was lit again. Some monger was going in the side door--was that you, Lockmoster, LOL? Didn't have time to stop, as I was working, but wanted to give everyone a 'Heads UP!' they had re-opened. See you all beat me to it.

If this is what is going on, I'm sadly disappointed, as well. Last time I was in--just before closing for remodel--my TS was from Linda & she was not at all like her old self. She did first half of massage, then passed me off to Cindy for the remainder of the hour. Left happy.

If the table shower is gone, there may not be any reason to return.

MasajoViro
07-29-19, 12:32

Said massage therapy In he is snow and I Had to ring doorbell to be let in as it was locked. So it feels a little exposed waiting like that in the strip mall. So it looked like a standard AMP. Got greeted by Vivian, ok looking maybe 30 ish old woman. House fee was. 50 for three hour.

Pro:

Con /:

She left the towel on junior the whole time. So didn't leave happy. (-snip-)Huh. I went in there while ST was closed. Door was unlocked, although I saw the doorbell. Older woman (mama?) passed me off to Vivian--so, we're probably talking about the same place. My experience was entirely different than yours: massage was just okay, Vivian was pleasant, my request for no draping was honored, and standard ending. It was. 5 in the door for an hour and. 40 for the tip.

YMMV, apparently.

LarryJay
07-29-19, 18:26
Tao is closing tonight until at least the 2Xth for cleaning, painting, floors etc.Stopped in today. No TS. Fully Draped. No Tease. No Touch. New Owner. L & G both very sad, but put on a happy face as the troopers they are. No happiness anymore. I bet they close by year end unless the new owner wises up. He was in the back room. Drives a black Acura SUV with NY.

Victorth
07-29-19, 19:38
I'm going to hazard a guess that Spa Tao's success led to someone making an offer to purchase the business. The new owner will probably keep a few of the original staff for a short while. But happiness will no longer be found there. This is just speculation.

Lockmonster
07-29-19, 22:22
I'm going to hazard a guess that Spa Tao's success led to someone making an offer to purchase the business. The new owner will probably keep a few of the original staff for a short while. But happiness will no longer be found there. This is just speculation.I hear what you're saying but unless the new owner is completely clueless he knows what made them successful. Either he's willing to live with a lower profit margin or he'll be close in a year. You have to add what he paid for the business on top of what the previous owners' overhead was. Anyway you look at it, unless he reverts back to the previous service model, he's a dead duck. Within a stones throw they now has 3 competing parlors within 5 minutes of the place; Rosemary, Tyngsboro Spa and Royal Spa at Drum Hill.

Stetson Hat
07-30-19, 08:36
Sent a message on SA couple days ago. No answer as yet.She is definitely still working and I'm glad. Had a good time with her last week. Sweet kid, great rack, nice BBBJ to finish. Keep trying her on SA, she is worth trying to get through to.

CoolGuy1985
07-30-19, 08:41
I'm going to hazard a guess that Spa Tao's success led to someone making an offer to purchase the business. The new owner will probably keep a few of the original staff for a short while. But happiness will no longer be found there. This is just speculation.What an epic fall for ST! Used to be such a crowd favorite. If TS is gone that reduced 90% of fun anyways because providers would anyways not go beyond standard HE there.

BostonBearded1
07-30-19, 10:32

Pro:

Con /:

She left the towel on junior the whole time. So didn't leave happy.

I asked about what other services may be offered for more tip like I do at other places and she told me sorry none offered. So I guess I struck out. Tipped $15 and left.

I had tied it a week before but it was too busy and didn't get to stay there. Also the was an unattractive grandma that is not my thing.Went here while back, got a younger female, my guess Vivian, and was told she wanted to watch me do my own HE.

Left after. .5 to house and .2 tip as I did not leave happy.

Gadling
07-30-19, 16:33
Iv'e followed this board for some time and wanted to contribute.

I've been to YL in Methuen over the years and agree with what most people have said about it being rushed as well as busy at times. A few weeks ago I walked in and paid the fee only to be sat down on that little couch. I did call for an appointment and even before I walked in I called and asked if it was busy. In the end I asked for my money back after I realized there was a dude in the little side room before me where they put the saran wrap. (yea. I've been placed there before) I've seen both girls there before and would consider the experience average. I once had candy as my provider a few times and she was great but that was some time ago.

I've been a customer of t c m for some time as well. I've seen a few different providers there and have done the table shower a couple of times. I don't like table showers there as I don't find it that comfortable but if that's your thing go for it. (I've never done a table shower elsewhere so I have no comparison) After going there for some time I've noticed that each one has a certain routine and it's fairly predictable but they do a good job. Maybe it's my fault for not being that adventurous. Each time I tip somewhere between. 5 to. x. In general I'm usually generous and tip more than I should.

I also checked out Roger 8. Called for an appointment but when I got there they were busy so I left. I've been there once before and had an OK time.

MasajoViro
07-30-19, 17:48
Now that ST has, apparently, shot themselves in the foot, what other choices for a decent table shower are available north of Beantown?

To the best of my knowledge, that is:

1. Royal Spa in Chlms (apparently added TS recently, but have no first-hand experience).

2. One Mountain in Burl (or at least they had a nice TS last time I was there maybe two years ago).

3. Aqua Therapy in Londonderry.

4. Weini Spa in Londonderry.

5. Sunset Spa in Manchester NH.

6. Tender Massage in Wilmington.

7. Thai Wellness Spa in Wilmington (very mixed reviews), and.

8. TCM in Tewks (supposedly).

What knowledge can y'all add to this list?

Sounds
07-30-19, 19:28
Now that ST has, apparently, shot themselves in the foot, what other choices for a decent table shower are available north of Beantown?

1. Royal Spa in Chlms (apparently added TS recently, but have no first-hand experience).

2. One Mountain in Burl (or at least they had a nice TS last time I was there maybe two years ago).

What knowledge can y'all add to this list?Bemis in Fitchburg. But have no been there myself.

Rule43
07-31-19, 07:28

What knowledge can y'all add to this list?I'd heard that Sunset has a TS, but I've been there many times and it has never been mentioned. Maybe it's no longer in use?

It's been years since I've visited Aqua. However, I have a vague recolletion that there was a standard stand-up shower in the basement, and not a TS. But it's possible that they've installed a real TS since that time.

FolleBlanche
07-31-19, 09:35
Can anyone offer some intel on Royal (talent, offerings, etc)? I was never interested when they first spun out from the original Royal Spa (oh, man, THAT was a good spot). Finally, a year or two ago, I tried it out and ended up discovering BBJ/ FS on offer from a nice but very chubby lady who was gone as soon as word got out. I never see anything about the place on the board, though. PM if you prefer.

Melo Yello
07-31-19, 10:30
Aqua has a lay down TS. They have stand up shower in a massage room in the basement.

I'd heard that Sunset has a TS, but I've been there many times and it has never been mentioned. Maybe it's no longer in use?

It's been years since I've visited Aqua. However, I have a vague recolletion that there was a standard stand-up shower in the basement, and not a TS. But it's possible that they've installed a real TS since that time.

Jack A Dogov
07-31-19, 19:36
Just left Spa Tao and sad to report that the place is no longer what we all loved. Table shower is gone, replaced by foot massage chairs. Gina is still there but it's just a straight massage now. No tease, no fun, no nothing. I got up after 30 min and gave her $40 for her efforts. Told her I won't be back unless things change. She understood and felt bad.Okay a few things. Obviously the new name "Spa Envy" is intended to try to make people think it's affiliated with "Massage Envy. " This is a common (though sleazy) trick in business. The elimination of the table show sucks. Spa Tao had probably the nicest table shower I've ever been in. Linda and Gina (my favorite there) still being there is the only plus. The fact that there is no longer happiness to be had there however completely ruins what was one of the nicest as well as one of the most well run places I've had the pleasure of visiting. While there were sometimes gaps in my visits, I was a regular there. I received the discounted massage more than a few times but there's really no reason to visit anymore. Very bad mis-calculation on the new owner's part. I expect them to close within the next three to four months unless things change. It's really too bad.

Eugene West
08-01-19, 08:21

What knowledge can y'all add to this list?Outstanding table shower setup and service at chowan in Brattleboro VT. Don't write to me. Go try it.

Ecroto
08-02-19, 08:38
I decided to TOFT and try a new spot in and Andover L&B Wellness as I drive by their sign every day. Its located in a small cramped older strip mall, parking is tight lots of foot traffic. Didn't make appt just walked in, met by mid 40's not very attractive a bit on the heavy side Chinese woman. She asked if I wanted an hour and asked for the $60, told me to undress and get on table. Place seemed very clean and well lit. When she came back in I was on the table and undraped and she asked me several times if it was my first time there and covered me up. I asked for hard massage and got it, I was actually sore the next day in a good way. Massage was very good. Wiped up oil, long ST. On the flip she was very nervouse but everything worked out. I guess. Senior members and contributors can PM for details. All and all I don't think I will be back unless they get some better looking women. No table shower.

CoolGuy1985
08-02-19, 11:06
I decided to TOFT and try a new spot in and Andover L&B Wellness as I drive by their sign every day. Its located in a small cramped older strip mall, parking is tight lots of foot traffic. Didn't make appt just walked in, met by mid 40's not very attractive a bit on the heavy side Chinese woman. She asked if I wanted an hour and asked for the $60, told me to undress and get on table. Place seemed very clean and well lit. When she came back in I was on the table and undraped and she asked me several times if it was my first time there and covered me up. I asked for hard massage and got it, I was actually sore the next day in a good way. Massage was very good. Wiped up oil, long ST. On the flip she was very nervouse but everything worked out. I guess. Senior members and contributors can PM for details. All and all I don't think I will be back unless they get some better looking women. No table shower.If they ever ask me if it's my first time there? I always reply in negative. Though I am curious to know what others reply and why. Negative ensures me I can always say "last time we did this at this price" plus they get confidence that I am a regular monger and not first timer at their place.

Amppro95
08-03-19, 07:42
If they ever ask me if it's my first time there? I always reply in negative. Though I am curious to know what others reply and why. Negative ensures me I can always say "last time we did this at this price" plus they get confidence that I am a regular monger and not first timer at their place.When I am asked, " first time here?" I always say no, its been awhile but I've been here several times. If they ask " who did you see?" I always reply, " I don't know, mia, miia, something like that, it was awhile ago. " usually after that it works out well, only one time down in Brookline I played that game then on the flip the girl asked, " what do you want?" I said "BJ" she asked, " OK, how much you give?" and I said "$60". She said " Oh, you never been here before with that price!! We get 100 for BJ. " I still played it cool and said " well the girl I was with took $60 and she was happy to do it. " she said, ok, you give me 80.

It ended up being great, she got naked, FIV while she blew me. Sometimes its about the poker face.

RoadStar01
08-03-19, 11:24
This quite possibly the saddest news I've heard recently. The combination of being literally ten minutes from my front door, a nice shower set up, and reliable (though limited) service from attractive providers, made Tao my absolute go to when I really needed a spontaneous pick-me-up.

I feel bad for Linda and Gina.

I guess I won't feel so unfaithful when I try Rosemary now.

Sounds
08-03-19, 12:17
If they ever ask me if it's my first time there? I always reply in negative. Though I am curious to know what others reply and why. Negative ensures me I can always say "last time we did this at this price" plus they get confidence that I am a regular monger and not first timer at their place.I have said "yes", but added that a friend recommended I come and said would really enjoy my time. Which is true. Have intel about prices and services before hand.

Then when they start the massage, make sure I do a lot of touching of legs and ass when they are in range.

Never had a problem getting what I was interested in.

Have done this at places where I know the girl has been there a long time so would have a good idea that I was not there before.

Spuinilli
08-06-19, 06:27
Saw Fifi at the last unit at Rogers St in Lowell. . 4 for half an hour. Allowed UTC for top and OTC bottom.

Face 6/10.

Body 5/10.

Service 6/10.

Total damage was $.

Enyce210
08-07-19, 09:53
Can anyone rate the ladies at drum hill? Maybe 1-10 scale? (Looks). Was going to go a few times but I am expecting the pics on there website links are not them.

Funrumor
08-07-19, 14:00
Can anyone rate the ladies at drum hill? Maybe 1-10 scale? (Looks). Was going to go a few times but I am expecting the pics on there website links are not them.Website pics are definitely not them. It's hit and miss there, but I'd say an average of 5. Some make up with good attitudes and others more strict with their rules.

Sounds
08-07-19, 16:33
Can anyone rate the ladies at drum hill? Maybe 1-10 scale? (Looks). Was going to go a few times but I am expecting the pics on there website links are not them.They never are.

Eugene West
08-08-19, 08:53
Can anyone rate the ladies at drum hill? Maybe 1-10 scale? (Looks). Was going to go a few times but I am expecting the pics on there website links are not them.Any visitors with a speck of experience know these are always a crap shoot. I will say though I've been visiting this neighborhood for almost 7 years and this current handler grilled the shit out of me the other day. Girl was decent but not a repeat for me.

Turbate
08-09-19, 11:00
Been here a few times lately, I will say that there is extra mileage tk be had after you build a bit of trust with them over multiple sessions. I'm getting a little bored though and am looking for something new. Anyone got any suggestions in the Lowell area?

A Ling referral would be amazing but I'm losing hope in getting that unicorn.

Buggzy
08-09-19, 11:04
Stopped by yesterday. Called ahead to confirm someone was available, made an appointment and was on my way. My girl was late 20 early 30's it's always hard to tell. Nice rub. Not the best but not bad. Hot towel clean up and a nice tease. On the flip got the what are interested in question. So I grabbed her ass She took off here smock and leggings to reveal a nice pair of matching bra and panties. Settled on a basic release because I didn't have much more cash but have a feeling more is available for more cash. Anyone else get more? Never offered the table shower. Maybe need to ask upfront. Sorry don't recall her name. I never do unless I see them a few times.

Stay safe.

Turbate
08-09-19, 13:12
Stopped by yesterday. Called ahead to confirm someone was available, made an appointment and was on my way. My girl was late 20 early 30's it's always hard to tell. Nice rub. Not the best but not bad. Hot towel clean up and a nice tease. On the flip got the what are interested in question. So I grabbed her ass She took off here smock and leggings to reveal a nice pair of matching bra and panties. Settled on a basic release because I didn't have much more cash but have a feeling more is available for more cash. Anyone else get more? Never offered the table shower. Maybe need to ask upfront. Sorry don't recall her name. I never do unless I see them a few times.

Stay safe.I've gotten a little more than that but not by much here. The walls not going up to the ceiling for privacy really hinders what's available.

Marrin
08-11-19, 07:39
1. Ancient Healing: Saw Jenny, 2 girls working. So was a better experience with less interruptions. Good massage, nice tease. Not a fan of the new back walking facilitated by high bars added to the rooms. Great tease and left happy.

6 for the hour. 4 for standard tip. Would be curious if you guys got more form here. ? Jenny seemed to have gained a little mid stomach weight.

2. Rosemary: saw Mary, kind of always draw her but that is a good thing. God massage. Sensual at the flip otc top and bottom. Very sensual tease. Left happy. .6 for hour. .4 for tip standard service.

3. Tyngs- got newer girl, didn't catch her name. I struck out the first few times here but this one was flirty and fun. Good work on the back. I signaled I was interested and touched her legs and she said it was OK honey. Nice tease. On the flip very flirty and sensuous again. Left happy .5. For hour. .4 for tip.

4. Tyngsboro: Called ahead was told new masseuse was there names Angela.

Marrin
08-12-19, 16:02
1. Ancient Healing: Saw Jenny, 2 girls working. So was a better experience with less interruptions. Good massage, nice tease. Not a fan of the new back walking facilitated by high bars added to the rooms. Great tease and left happy.

6 for the hour. 4 for standard tip. Would be curious if you guys got more form here. ? Jenny seemed to have gained a little mid stomach weight.

2. Rosemary: saw Mary, kind of always draw her but that is a good thing. God massage. Sensual at the flip otc top and bottom. Very sensual tease. Left happy. .6 for hour. .4 for tip standard service.

3. Tyngs- got newer girl, didn't catch her name. I struck out the first few times here but this one was flirty and fun. Good work on the back. I signaled I was interested and touched her legs and she said it was OK honey. Nice tease. On the flip very flirty and sensuous again. Left happy .5. For hour. .4 for tip.

4. Tyngsboro: Called ahead was told new masseuse was there names Angela.Last post I got cut off.

On number 4. Tyngsboro place, same girls Angela got real sensual on the flip.

When I needed a little help getting to the end she exposed her top and put her boob in my face.

5 for hour and. 4 for tip.

LarryJay
08-13-19, 20:45
Saw Angela at Tyng the other day. Fugly MMS met me and I was oh boy. Waited 5 minutes and young one walks in wearing short cutoff shorts. Hmm. Decent massage. Got better as time went one. I leg rubbed and slid finger under shorts with no objection. Plenty of opportunity for tease during massage but none was had. Hot towel and then finger tickle and now comes the tease. Flip. "You take care of me I take care of you?" Of course. Girls come out, makes me suck one. A, small B nice nips. Then pants down. Outside no inside FIV in wet one. Not too deep. Lots of rocking and clit play. She enjoyed or acted well. Big mess and a clean up. . 5 house. 8 tip.

Royal in Chelm seems to rotate out once a month. YMMV. Usually a great TS. Depending on who you can get good massage with lots of tease followed by full access to girls and FIV. It may take a couple of visits same woman to get full access. Typically 6/10. . 8 House $ for access.

Funrumor
08-14-19, 21:03
Saw Nina at 5xx1. She was cute with big boobs but seemed pretty skittish. She kept asking me if I've been there before (yes many times) and how ago. Once we got settled the massage lasted longer than expected and was better than I've usually gotten there. CBJ and multiple positions. No kissing or DATY which seems to be standard nowadays. In and out in 45 min for 1. 6.

MasajoViro
08-18-19, 16:40
Okay a few things. Obviously the new name "Spa Envy" is intended to try to make people think it's affiliated with "Massage Envy. " This is a common (though sleazy) trick in business. The elimination of the table show sucks. Spa Tao had probably the nicest table shower I've ever been in. Linda and Gina (my favorite there) still being there is the only plus. The fact that there is no longer happiness to be had there however completely ruins what was one of the nicest as well as one of the most well run places I've had the pleasure of visiting. While there were sometimes gaps in my visits, I was a regular there. I received the discounted massage more than a few times but there's really no reason to visit anymore. Very bad mis-calculation on the new owner's part. I expect them to close within the next three to four months unless things change. It's really too bad.Well said, Jack. When I drove by this afternoon I saw the 'Spa Tao' sign has been taken down. Apparently the new signage is on the way. Let's see how long the new shop lasts.

This quite possibly the saddest news I've heard recently. The combination of being literally ten minutes from my front door, a nice shower set up, and reliable (though limited) service from attractive providers, made Tao my absolute go to when I really needed a spontaneous pick-me-up.

I feel bad for Linda and Gina.

I guess I won't feel so unfaithful when I try Rosemary now.Sooner or later, perhaps Linda and some of her crew will show up elsewhere--sure hope so.

Luckily, I'd used up my frequent-flyer discount recently, so didn't lose too many credits.

CJBraves84
08-18-19, 23:54
Visited Royal for the first time in a bit. Best massage in a long time and the tease was good. Standard HJ and clean up. The name was either YoYo or Yuki English was not the best!

Marrin
08-19-19, 14:54
I know this is a Lowell forum. But with the decline of Spa Tao and the lack of table shower options. I went to 220 waverly last week and posted about it on the Boston board. It may be too far for some of you. It, it was a fun Naked soapy table shower.

Fully nude.

Spectator
08-21-19, 08:18
Can someone post the locations of the Tyngsboro places?

I know about Red lotus across from the mall. And there is mention here of another. Both on 3 a?

I've never gone to Red Lotus as I've heard there is no happiness, and there was mention that the other strip mall place is also legit. Any clarification would be awesome. Thanks!

Nails D
08-21-19, 11:23
Can someone post the locations of the Tyngsboro places?

I know about Red lotus across from the mall. And there is mention here of another. Both on 3 a?

I've never gone to Red Lotus as I've heard there is no happiness, and there was mention that the other strip mall place is also legit. Any clarification would be awesome. Thanks!Strip mall next to Cazadores restaurant 130 middlesex. End unit furthest away from the restaurant.

Spectator
08-21-19, 16:08
Felt the urge today, didn't have much time and my local walk in was busy, so I called "Jerry" . No answer at ###-3389, I got what sounded like a busy signal.

Anyone know what's the deal?

Called ###-5851 and got appt right away near the Rourke Bridge.

MB. Usual 2 call apt setup. $170 all in for a decent massage, toothy CBJ, and ohh baby, yes yes yes CFS

Decent looking older gal. "Angel" Fake C, cute smile, shower after and out in about 40 min.

Would repeat.

Seems my list of Indy / AAMP #s is getting stale.

I'd like to delete the duds, and if folks have links to current area AAMPs I'm going to TOFTT again soon.

Bastardale
08-22-19, 14:06
Hi,

I'm looking for an introduction to Ling. I saw Sweet Asian May a few times and Nessa once, but never visited Ling since she was in NH way back then. If any of my friends here can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you!

BA.

Marrin
08-22-19, 14:56
Went to Rosemary this week got Mary. Always does a great job on the massage. Used to offer hot stones automatically at this place but not for a while now. Good massage, as always loosened up my back. Very flirty on the flip and sensuous. . 6 for house. 4 for tip.

May not be relevant to this board. But. Today went to eastern massage in Waltham. A bit further I know, but there is a serious upgrade in beauty of the provider. And options. Posted on He Boston board.

PM me for details.

AsianMonger2
08-22-19, 17:17
Hello gentleman,

Looking for an asian provider with massage and CFS or BBBJ. Preferably between 25 and 45. Knows how to take direction and provide a great service! Please private message me or provide contact details. Will post experience to the thread, Discretely of course.

Thanks Mongers.

CyJim666
08-22-19, 21:17
Unfortunately, she is not taking new clients, right now.

She does not do any BBBJ or BBFS. Also, she will only see trusted Seniors bye referral only!

Hello gentleman,

Looking for an asian provider with massage and CFS or BBBJ. Preferably between 25 and 45. Knows how to take direction and provide a great service! Please private message me or provide contact details. Will post experience to the thread, Discretely of course.

Thanks Mongers.

NebunulEi
08-23-19, 16:36
Felt the urge today, didn't have much time and my local walk in was busy, so I called Jerry. No answer at ###-3xx9, I got what sounded like a busy signal.

Jerry has had a new number for a few months now. You can PM me for it if you want it.

WIL79
08-24-19, 19:56
Yeah, 5851 is ok, a five on 1 to 10 scale IMO. Sometimes I get a 3 and other times a 7 or so. Massage is usually decent. Other activities have had varied quality. Like JJ of a few years ago there was great and one-hand-Lily, not so great. I'm not a frequent hobbiest but have better luck in recent times with my visits at Jerry's. Also been awhile since I've seen Ling but had a really nice GFE visit last time there. Other places seem to have more rules and less enthusiasm. Maybe its 'cause I generally go after work and guessing I am not visit #1 for the day and perhaps some of the areas may be a bit sensitive by late afternoon or evening.

Felt the urge today, didn't have much time and my local walk in was busy, so I called "Jerry" . No answer at ###-3389, I got what sounded like a busy signal.

Called ###-5851 and got appt right away near the Rourke Bridge.

MB. Usual 2 call apt setup. $170 all in for a decent massage, toothy CBJ, and ohh baby, yes yes yes CFS

Decent looking older gal. "Angel" Fake C, cute smile, shower after and out in about 40 min.

Would repeat.

Seems my list of Indy / AAMP #s is getting stale.

I'd like to delete the duds, and if folks have links to current area AAMPs I'm going to TOFTT again soon.

MasajoViro
08-27-19, 16:11
When I drove by this afternoon I saw the 'Spa Tao' sign has been taken down. Apparently the new signage is on the way. Let's see how long the new shop lasts.

Sooner or later, perhaps Linda and some of her crew will show up elsewhere--sure hope so.

Luckily, I'd used up my frequent-flyer discount recently, so didn't lose too many credits.Aaaaand, today drove the truck through Vinyl Square on the way to a job. New sinage is up (same name, but pretty in pink), new pink awnings over doors, and a new website at https://www.massagespatao.com/ with a slideshow of the remodeled interior, for those of you who wish to take a walk down memory lane and yearn for those table showers of yore.

Jack A Dogov
08-28-19, 10:40
I dropped into TCM as a walk-in. The same two women were there that were there when I visited in April. I don't know the other woman's name but I drew Tina again. After giving the house fee I got ready and waited on the table for awhile before she came in. Massage was okay last time but this time was not good at all. Just random pressing and gliding her hands back and forth. She had me flip at the halfway mark and started negotiations. We went back and forth and this pretty much killed the mood for me. Last time there were no negotiations and this time they were pointless as we ended up settling on the same amount I gave her last time. She did perform well to get me back in form and finish and then did some front massage after the cleanup. I left five minutes shy of the hour. I don't like mid session negotiations nor shorting on time. I doubt I will return.

LarryJay
08-29-19, 08:05
Aaaaand, today drove the truck through Vinyl Square on the way to a job. New sinage is up (same name, but pretty in pink), new pink awnings over doors, and a new website at https://www.massagespatao.com/ with a slideshow of the remodeled interior, for those of you who wish to take a walk down memory lane and yearn for those table showers of yore.Linda & Gina now wear smocks over their leggings. There was a new girl sitting at the desk. Still a high quality massage given by both. Just not the same as before.

CoolGuy1985
08-29-19, 18:12
Visited Tyngs Spa recently.

Opted. 4 for hh massage which barely existed.

Pinpin or whatever her name is the 50 ish masseuse with nice bosom.

Ok flip it was standard with her letting out the girls and slow and sensual finish.

Topped. 4 and left happy.

This would have been really average experience however before flop she started tickling and light massaging my crotch area. This was something I had never experienced before and really made me hard. Only for that tickle I may repeat again when I am in the area.

Spectator
08-29-19, 20:02
Linda & Gina now wear smocks over their leggings. There was a new girl sitting at the desk. Still a high quality massage given by both. Just not the same as before.This is so odd. Why would a long running place like TAO switch modes, keep the name AND the ladies, but not offer the same sort of service.

Did they get busted? Are they trying to look legit for a while? I too was over in vinyl this week, and I tried the other place on the second floor. Great rub, nice finish. Happy I went. So wierd to be looking at "Tao" but its not "Tao".

I wonder what the real story is.

Paulc153
08-30-19, 10:55
I dropped into TCM as a walk-in. The same two women were there that were there when I visited in April. I don't know the other woman's name but I drew Tina again. After giving the house fee I got ready and waited on the table for awhile before she came in. Massage was okay last time but this time was not good at all. Just random pressing and gliding her hands back and forth. She had me flip at the halfway mark and started negotiations. We went back and forth and this pretty much killed the mood for me. Last time there were no negotiations and this time they were pointless as we ended up settling on the same amount I gave her last time. She did perform well to get me back in form and finish and then did some front massage after the cleanup. I left five minutes shy of the hour. I don't like mid session negotiations nor shorting on time. I doubt I will return.Had a similar experience last week as well. Although my massage was with Gina. I'm not a fan of the mid session negotiations. It's a detraction at an inopportune time. And while I'm a fan of table showers. The TS at TCM is more like a wide raised tub with short sides. It was tough to get comfortable in it. Not sure if I'll repeat either but part of that consideration is the distance factor.

BigJim959
08-31-19, 15:58
She's been MIA the past couple of days. Hoping she's on well deserved vacation. But if anyone has insight, a DM would be much appreciated.

ArchersTarget
09-01-19, 08:57
She's been MIA the past couple of days. Hoping she's on well deserved vacation. But if anyone has insight, a DM would be much appreciated.Ling is on vacation and will be back in a couple of weeks.

Kvoth99
09-02-19, 17:56
I stopped by a Royal Paradise last week for the first time. I usually see escorts but sometimes it's nice to get a massage and let them do all the work. To me it seemed like kind of an odd experience and I thought I might miss out on the HE, but it all worked out. I saw YuYu, I think. Her English was pretty rough. Up front the cost was $80, which I thought was a little on the high side from reading other posts. Good massage which I needed after a couple days at the gym. Some teasing but minimal. Then came the flip and. . . Just more massage. After a while getting a front massage with a semi erect cock, I I kind of nodded and pointed in the direction that I thought needed extra attention and she said no no that's for your wife. At that point I gave up on a HE and tried to enjoy the rest of the massage. Overall a good message that seemed to end with a head and temple massage. When I thought it was over she pointed to my cock and said you do or I do? At first I didn't know what she was talking about but then said you do. Nice HE, but not great. I left her a. 4 tip and she was really thankful. Overall nice massage and ok HE. Nothing else offered and YuYu. Was in her mid 40's and not attractive enough for me to care if she took off her top.

NewGuy666
09-05-19, 13:37
Long time lurker, first post. I was in vicinity of Tyng Spa the other morning and after reading some positive reviews here, stopped in as walk in. I rang bell and opened door at same time as to not wait exposed outside. You take a left when you enter and rooms are down hall. Once inside, female voice called out hello. I walked towards voice and it was late 20's, early 30's little spinner type coming from far end of hall. Lucky for me because older lady with few extra lb's came out of first door. Older lady asked if I call and I said no, just a walk in. I went straight by her towards spinner who took me in second room. I opted for the half hour, she took standard house fee of 40 and said to get undressed. Hew English was not bad. I didn't catch her name at beginning but at the end I asked again and she said Judy. Massage started off okay with her dimming lights, massaging my back and arms medium while remaining undraped. I spent most of this time squeezing her little ass. When she began rubbing between my legs and ass cheeks, I pushed up onto all fours and spread my ass for her. I enjoy a nice finger in bum sometimes but she was only rubbing my crack and teasing balls. Finger in butt would have been rewarded, but didn't ask. She has me turn over and starts to rub my cock pretty good. Her girls came out and I played with her small tits for 5-10 minutes. I knew time was running short so I let a nice load go with no warning. Left 40 for tip and got small bottle of water on way out. All in all, average place.

LckHerLots
09-05-19, 18:25
I'm so disappointed to read what's happened to this place.

Does anyone know if Angie is still there.

She was great.

Lockmonster
09-06-19, 01:24
I'm so disappointed to read what's happened to this place.

Does anyone know if Angie is still there.

She was great.Angie must have known what was up and left a couple 2 or 3 months before the switch.

CaptBlake82
09-09-19, 11:57
I was there around same time you where there and had same experience older lady has nice tits and nipples and let me wander down below inside her pants I think if they get to know you more would be there.

Member #6348
09-13-19, 23:03
She works out of her apartment. She is in her late 30's. Great massage. Decent body. Polite. Great time. Half way thru she stops and dances and does a strip show. All for short coin. Open to options. These gems are getting harder to find. Can't stand going in front doors of AMPs. Good to find a non Asian for an occasional.

HoraceBury
09-15-19, 10:13
She works out of her apartment. She is in her late 30's. Great massage. Decent body. Polite. Great time. Half way thru she stops and dances and does a strip show. All for short coin. Open to options. These gems are getting harder to find. Can't stand going in front doors of AMPs. Good to find a non Asian for an occasional.Are you talking about somebody asian or caucasian?

Member #6348
09-15-19, 14:25
Are you talking about somebody asian or caucasian?She is Caucasian.

Little Tony II
09-15-19, 22:35
She works out of her apartment. She is in her late 30's. Great massage. Decent body. Polite. Great time. Half way thru she stops and dances and does a strip show. All for short coin. Open to options. These gems are getting harder to find. Can't stand going in front doors of AMPs. Good to find a non Asian for an occasional.

Who are you talking about?
Got a link?
How does your post help anyone?

Syedna
09-16-19, 10:44
Who are you talking about?
Got a link?
How does your post help anyone?Still wasting for a response from my pm.

HoraceBury
09-16-19, 12:55
She is Caucasian.Ah, I thought he was talking about the very popular asian lady. I'm kind of surprised that Chelmsford has two UTR people!

Member #6450
09-16-19, 14:21
Ah, I thought he was talking about the very popular asian lady. I'm kind of surprised that Chelmsford has two UTR people!When I read that originally I thought the same thing.

I believe this very popular Asian lady is still on vacation. Hope she's back soon.

But I am curious about this mystery UTR caucasian lady.

HoraceBury
09-16-19, 14:53
But I am curious about this mystery UTR caucasian lady.A halfway decent incall that's affordable on a regular basis in the Chelmsford area has been my unicorn for years.

Aimstraight
09-16-19, 16:52
Would love to get the contact info for the utr in Chelmford. Your pm is full.

MaybeSometime
09-16-19, 20:45
Ah, I thought he was talking about the very popular asian lady. I'm kind of surprised that Chelmsford has two UTR people!Being from the Chelmsford area, who are you talking about?

Member #6348
09-17-19, 20:45
Not into going to AMPs. Just having to go in the front doors in the day isn't my thing. The utr in Chelmsford is in a new apartment complex. Great time. Great options. Short coin. Also another one in Acton is another good visit. So done with the crap in the AMPs. Find a utr provider.

Ampdude 2003
09-18-19, 18:27
Hey all -.

Ling was reportedly on vacation, someone mentioned she'd be back in a couple of weeks. That was over 3-4 weeks ago.

I am sending a short text msg to check if she's back. She always responses quickly, however not getting a response.

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Ling? Hopefully she is not gone for good.

If anyone has alternatives they would like to share, please let me know if you would be so kind.

TheIceGuy
09-18-19, 19:40
Hey all -.

Ling was reportedly on vacation, someone mentioned she'd be back in a couple of weeks. That was over 3-4 weeks ago.

I am sending a short text msg to check if she's back. She always responses quickly, however not getting a response.

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Ling? Hopefully she is not gone for good.

If anyone has alternatives they would like to share, please let me know if you would be so kind.I messaged her last week and no reply, either. However, I messaged her again yesterday and she said she'd be back next week. So, it's good she's still replying.

Sounds
09-18-19, 21:27
I messaged her last week and no reply, either. However, I messaged her again yesterday and she said she'd be back next week. So, it's good she's still replying.Texted with her today. She is back.

Ridgid
09-18-19, 22:59
Texted with her today. She is back.Glad she's back but it's going to be a while before things settle down. She's going to need to be iced down.

Eugene West
09-19-19, 08:18
Glad she's back but it's going to be a while before things settle down. She's going to need to be iced down.Best way to spoil a good thing —- talk about it too much.

Just foolish.

Marrin
09-19-19, 09:20
Went to Tyngs twice in last 2 weeks. Called ahead and got "new" girl Judy TWICE. Both times knew the same. Message was ok, maybe even good at getting the kinks out of the back. Nice teasing of balls and underside, not great with main event. Trying hard. It I didn't find her that attractive. So I finished myself with her rubbing my balls and ass. . 5 house. 4 tip.

Went Tuesday this week to Rosemary. Got an older fatter one because Mary Is away. Insisted on Angela instead. Great massage but the place was Hoping with calls interrupting every 5 minutes. So very distracting. You. Request she brought back the hot stone therapy which was great.

Main event was great. Plenty of sensual touching on the flip standard finish with great kissing of Chest and nipples until the. End.

Standard tip.

TheIceGuy
09-19-19, 20:44
Texted with her today. She is back.Excellent! Looks like I'm headed to Lowell next week.

CyJim666
09-19-19, 23:53
Agreed, loose lips sinks ships!

Also she is not taking any new clients, so don't ask!

Best way to spoil a good thing - talk about it too much.

Just foolish.

Uzumaki
09-20-19, 18:16
Would love to get the contact info for the utr in Chelmford. Your pm is full.Is it possible to get the contact for utr mate?

Choir Boy
09-21-19, 09:39
Would love to get the contact info for the utr in Chelmford. Your pm is full.A guy with 10 posts has a full PM box? Something doesn't smell right.

Ridem
09-21-19, 12:24
A guy with 10 posts has a full PM box? Something doesn't smell right.Although our friend Syedna might not have meant to say it in this way, I believe he might have unintentionally been right in saying "Still Wasting for a response!" and your right about ChasingCrows PM box being full. But hey you know maybe he's been really popular with those 10 posts.

Still wasting for a response from my pm.

Syedna
09-21-19, 13:06
Although our friend Syedna might not have meant to say it in this way, I believe he might have unintentionally been right in saying "Still Wasting for a response!" and your right about ChasingCrows PM box being full. But hey you know maybe he's been really popular with those 10 posts.I meant waiting. Fat fingers.

Choir Boy
09-23-19, 06:49
Has anyone checked out the spa attached to the Gold's Gym on Main St. (Rt 38) in Tewksbury? It looks like an Asian spa. I drive by it frequently, it's just in an odd location.

Melo Yello
09-23-19, 07:00
Has anyone checked out the spa attached to the Gold's Gym on Main St. (Rt 38) in Tewksbury? It looks like an Asian spa. I drive by it frequently, it's just in an odd location.Strictly legit, got a bad massage from a small women with a bowl haircut. No hint of tease or extras.

LckHerLots
09-24-19, 08:39
Has Angie from spa Tao resurfaced any where? I miss her she was great.

Robert D
09-24-19, 10:38
Been years since I've posted mostly since everything I had has been discussed enough already.

Went to lb wellness for 30 min. Busy area with lots of people. Nice place but walls don't go to ceiling. One provider that I saw. She was nice and gave a good massage. Standard, no issues. Didn't ask for more. I normally go for cfs but she did not do it for me looks wise. Nice massage but personally won't repeat.

Any near by recommendations for reliable cfs appreciated!

Moses1892
09-24-19, 10:59
Has Angie from spa Tao resurfaced any where? I miss her she was great.Second that, she was the best for a slow and sensual ending.

TBone6453
09-25-19, 14:01
Met w Judy in tyngs today for hh. Very cute and friendly. Not much English which obviously isn't a prerequisite. Massage was fair. My kneecaps and shins are much more relaxed now. Nice attention below which prompted me to flip. Attentive and nice finish. .4 for hh and .4 tip.

Thorn92
09-25-19, 23:27
All time regular at Rosemary, got an itch and decided to pay there a visit. Drew a new lady Tina: fairly slim, hot, pretty face, short blonde hair with a rocker chick vibe. Usual massage with decent tease. On flip, started massaging the balls and playing with junior which led to a blissful release. Overall a decent experience and a fresh change of AMP from Tyngs and Tewksbury.

Spectator
09-27-19, 18:12
Not bad, decent rub before the usual main event. CBJ, CFS, and then she chatted a little using her translator. She's looking for a husband.

Syedna
09-27-19, 18:23
Not bad, decent rub before the usual main event. CBJ, CFS, and then she chatted a little using her translator. She's looking for a husband.Is there a link?

Spectator
09-27-19, 19:16
Is there a link?https://cityxguide.com/escorts/chelmsford-lowell-nashua-hot-asian-girl-lucy-first-time-here-508-654-5-15983680

Spectator
09-28-19, 11:51
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/chelmsford-lowell-nashua-hot-asian-girl-lucy-first-time-here-508-654-5-15983680Her name may have been Lucy. Mind like a seive. She was just a fine looking spinner but not like the old Providence hotties at One Spa or the original 1021. Nice girl.

Dickjones
09-29-19, 07:36
Her name may have been Lucy. Mind like a seive. She was just a fine looking spinner but not like the old Providence hotties at One Spa or the original 1021. Nice girl.I saw Lucy and had the same experience. Nice girl but the massage was more rubbing the skin than anything else. It seems like they changed up the after routine where they lie down and talk to you instead of pushing you out the door.

Spectator
09-30-19, 07:26
I saw Lucy and had the same experience. Nice girl but the massage was more rubbing the skin than anything else. It seems like they changed up the after routine where they lie down and talk to you instead of pushing you out the door.Yeah, the massage was relaxing. She said "medium"? And I said sure. I didn't expect deep tissue, but its nice foreplay and gives them a chance to look you over. Its also nice to be offered a shower afterwards.

There are a couple local FS AMPs that cost more, have no shower, and the gals are pretty cold about the whole thing.

Victorth
09-30-19, 15:19
Just saw a new massage place in the Great Road Associates plaza, 481 Great Rd, Acton. It's on the Nonset path side. Does anyone have any info?

Enyce210
10-01-19, 16:03
Anyone seen ling since she has been back? She hit me up to say she was back but have not seen her yet. Wasn't sure what the deal was and didn't want to ask her why she went away etc etc. Lmk thanks people.

P.S. Anyone who has wondered about Daisy dukes she's in Wakefield the next few days.

ArchersTarget
10-01-19, 20:48
Anyone seen ling since she has been back? She hit me up to say she was back but have not seen her yet. Wasn't sure what the deal was and didn't want to ask her why she went away etc etc. Lmk thanks people.

P.S. Anyone who has wondered about Daisy dukes she's in Wakefield the next few days.Not trying to be a wise ass but why do you care where she's been for a month. That's getting kind of personal.

Choir Boy
10-02-19, 01:07

P.S. Anyone who has wondered about Daisy dukes she's in Wakefield the next few days.Yes, I have seen Ling. Everything's back to normal.

Clone1
10-02-19, 08:02
I fee like a bummer for loosing my phone and wealth of last few years. Starting all over from scratch. Could one of you kind souls out there PM me Ling's digits please?

Much appreciated!

TheIceGuy
10-02-19, 09:40

P.S. Anyone who has wondered about Daisy dukes she's in Wakefield the next few days.Yup have already had a visit.

Who is this Daisy Dukes?

CyJim666
10-02-19, 23:24
I don't think she is taking new clients, now too much attention. She is very careful and will not answer any calls or text she does not recognize.

If you have seen her before PM me your name, # and email and I'll let her know.

Be Safe,

Jim.

I fee like a bummer for loosing my phone and wealth of last few years. Starting all over from scratch. Could one of you kind souls out there PM me Ling's digits please?

Much appreciated!

Enyce210
10-03-19, 14:22
Yup have already had a visit.

Who is this Daisy Dukes?https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daisy-escort-woburn-489402

TheIceGuy
10-04-19, 00:44
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daisy-escort-woburn-489402Thanks. Not to sidetrack but how is she.

Enyce210
10-04-19, 11:13
Thanks. Not to sidetrack but how is she.Good. She's from Vegas very friendly. Priced Right body is legit as you can see. Call overed seen twice. She comes to this area like twice a month. My advice would be 90 min vs 60 min as she's cool to hang out with. Not like some providers that boot you after first nut LOL.

JDeller
10-04-19, 15:54
I can confirm that she is excellent as well. See Worcester and Boston forums. I wrote a review here and elsewhere.

Good. She's from Vegas very friendly. Priced Right body is legit as you can see. Call overed seen twice. She comes to this area like twice a month. My advice would be 90 min vs 60 min as she's cool to hang out with. Not like some providers that boot you after first nut LOL.

Member #6443
10-08-19, 10:42
Just saw a new massage place in the Great Road Associates plaza, 481 Great Rd, Acton. It's on the Nonset path side. Does anyone have any info?This is right before the Trader Joe's right? I just saw it yesterday! I will be going soon and will let you know.

Victorth
10-08-19, 17:35
This is right before the Trader Joe's right? I just saw it yesterday! I will be going soon and will let you know.Nope, not it. It's nowhere near Trader Joe's. Use Google Maps to find it. There's another place in a red house in the general vicinity of Trader Joe's that I've been to but it's strictly legitimate, and you can get a really good massage there.

Dickjones
10-08-19, 18:16
Nope, not it. It's nowhere near Trader Joe's. Use Google Maps to find it. There's another place in a red house in the general vicinity of Trader Joe's that I've been to but it's strictly legitimate, and you can get a really good massage there.I went there and the massage was mediocre. Was pretty glad I just paid the. 4 for the hh. Standard finish but had a kung fu grip which was almost painful.

Member #6443
10-08-19, 21:56
Nope, not it. It's nowhere near Trader Joe's. Use Google Maps to find it. There's another place in a red house in the general vicinity of Trader Joe's that I've been to but it's strictly legitimate, and you can get a really good massage there.Okay. I'm going to toftt this week.

CoolGuy1985
10-08-19, 23:49
Went to Tyngs and was assigned Judy.

Young by AMP standards and petite. They now know I am a repeat customer.

Massage was ok. It was not trash and she worked hard on back which helped ease down some tension there.

Before flip she started a very hot ball game where she focussed completely on the nuts. I was hard so I got up.

To my fours and she grabbed junior and massaged. On flip she let out girls and allowed to suck and kiss. After finish have her. 4.

Total. 8 damage. I would tip more if they start CBJ. Today I saw they are sponsoring their massage center on google. Looks like they are upping their game. Problem is lack of choice between providers there.

Member #6443
10-09-19, 12:25
Tried this place out the other day.

Hhr 40. Standard stuff here folks. Clean new location. Nice private entry. Lady in her early 40's. Pretty with a nice demeanor. A little tiny belly action. Nice full C's. But definitely not hot or anything.

UTC and OTC allowed. FIV allowed. Got to play with the erasers. I think more might be possible. But I just didn't care to find out.

CoolGuy1985
10-10-19, 19:50
Went to Tyngs and was assigned Judy.

Young by AMP standards and petite. They now know I am a repeat customer.

Massage was ok. It was not trash and she worked hard on back which helped ease down some tension there.

Before flip she started a very hot ball game where she focussed completely on the nuts. I was hard so I got up.

To my fours and she grabbed junior and massaged. On flip she let out girls and allowed to suck and kiss. After finish have her. 4.

Total. 8 damage. I would tip more if they start CBJ. Today I saw they are sponsoring their massage center on google. Looks like they are upping their game. Problem is lack of choice between providers there.Have visited them twice in a week and they still couldn't recognize me (or faked ignorance LOL).

Problem is the menu is really limited, and this time Judy was even more restrictive in roaming. The plus is the standard fare of. 4+. 4 but I asked for CBJ and she declined. This time even access to her girls was limited. Might go after some time now.

Victorth
10-11-19, 18:59
Tried this place out the other day.

Hhr 40. Standard stuff here folks. Clean new location. Nice private entry. Lady in her early 40's. Pretty with a nice demeanor. A little tiny belly action. Nice full C's. But definitely not hot or anything.

UTC and OTC allowed. FIV allowed. Got to play with the erasers. I think more might be possible. But I just didn't care to find out.Assuming that the masseuse is Asian, does she speak English well?