PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

LittleRed1
05-29-15, 12:54
https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/5048342918.html

**warning***relaxtion 33 lowell - w4m

Guys...this is either a scam or police sting!!! On smith st...stay away!!!...this will try to conVince you she is legit...again please stay away!!!!Girl posts periodically, blonde, attractive, states you will leave happy in the ad.

Spelling error is the poster's. .

DirtStar
05-29-15, 12:58
I heard from her as well. Spooked by this. Is she legit? Anyone seen her?

Girl posts periodically, blonde, attractive, states you will leave happy in the ad.

Spelling error is the poster's. .

LowellMan
05-29-15, 21:59
I saw her about 3 weeks ago, nice girl, evidence of rapid weight loss, nice BBBJ, deep throat. Playful. Location was safe.

JayRyder99
10-12-16, 23:11
I saw her about 3 weeks ago, nice girl, evidence of rapid weight loss, nice BBBJ, deep throat. Playful. Location was safe.How about this recent post? Anyone? Rates, pic seem good to go, grammar, it's out of an apt and price haha seen TGTBT.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/biz/5825437151.html

Longjblues
07-27-17, 15:17
I got a reply to my CL posting. Initially responsive, but not continual.

Any info or knowledge? Pic attached.

EuHunter
10-14-17, 12:50
Anyone seen this girl? Hit my CL. Offered everything but bare or anal for $. 2 for the half. Said she has a place.

BostonMan781
10-16-17, 21:04
Anyone seen this girl? Hit my CL. Offered everything but bare or anal for $. 2 for the half. Said she has a place.I would never go to a strangers house.

TuEres
10-20-17, 06:54
I got a CL hit for a massage for 2 women in Lowell. $$ for sensual / tantric. Anyone up there knows them?

HoraceBury
10-20-17, 11:47
I got a CL hit for a massage for 2 women in Lowell. $$ for sensual / tantric. Anyone up there knows them?I would totally TOFTT if only for the Legend of Zelda cosplay!

OldTatted
10-22-17, 10:25
I got a CL hit for a massage for 2 women in Lowell. $$ for sensual / tantric. Anyone up there knows them?I'd jump on it (them).

TuEres
10-26-17, 12:49
More pics on the lowell massage girls. A member here messaged me that the taller girl has fantastic tits. Used to be a stripper. Her name is Rae. 4 handed tantric / sensual massage for $$. She says private home in lowell.

Member #5550
10-26-17, 17:11
The tall one looks good, the short one looks retarded.

More pics on the lowell massage girls. A member here messaged me that the taller girl has fantastic tits. Used to be a stripper. Her name is Rae. 4 handed tantric / sensual massage for $$. She says private home in lowell.

Mikeyreallikes
10-27-17, 16:54
More pics on the lowell massage girls. A member here messaged me that the taller girl has fantastic tits. Used to be a stripper. Her name is Rae. 4 handed tantric / sensual massage for $$. She says private home in lowell.Do you have any contact info?

TuEres
10-27-17, 20:23
Do you have any contact info?No need for trade. PM me. I have a busy weekend so I won't know when I'll be to answer.

HoraceBury
10-30-17, 20:14
More pics on the lowell massage girls. A member here messaged me that the taller girl has fantastic tits. Used to be a stripper. Her name is Rae. 4 handed tantric / sensual massage for $$. She says private home in lowell.I tried to TOFTT but I got a last minute cancel then a ghosting. I get the feeling this is something they did on a lark without thinking it through too much.

NewGuy25
11-02-17, 10:29
Same here. Talked extensively through text set up appointment and never heard back from them. They were doing them out of a house on the Lowell Chelmsford Line. I think the taller one was the boss and said the shorter one would see me alone for a reduced price but she stands firm with her price. Hmmmmmm Stay safe.

Nails D
11-02-17, 12:29
I tried to TOFTT but I got a last minute cancel then a ghosting. I get the feeling this is something they did on a lark without thinking it through too much.Got a text from one of them. They no longer work together and don't have a place to host anymore. I had been trying to get in for an appointment, but I guess that won't be happening now. Oh well.

NewGuy25
11-07-17, 09:40
WOW! Thats all I have to say. Had a very heated exchange with the taller one about this website. She wanted all the information taken down about her and her friend. I said there was nothing out there as no one has seen you two that posts here. She asked me to take it down and I said I can't. She then went on to berate me and "feels bad for us guys who have to pay for a woman to touch them". I was like arent you one of those of women? She then went on to send me all these less than friendly texts. I could hear her boyfriend in the background telling her what to do and say. I guess this worked out for the best and no one got burned. Stay safe.

HoraceBury
11-26-17, 20:39
WOW! Thats all I have to say. Had a very heated exchange with the taller one about this website. She wanted all the information taken down about her and her friend. I said there was nothing out there as no one has seen you two that posts here. She asked me to take it down and I said I can't. She then went on to berate me and "feels bad for us guys who have to pay for a woman to touch them". I was like arent you one of those of women? She then went on to send me all these less than friendly texts. I could hear her boyfriend in the background telling her what to do and say. I guess this worked out for the best and no one got burned. Stay safe.I contacted the shorter one and she basically said "I'm not talking with the other one anymore. She is batshit insane. ".

Member #5932
11-27-17, 12:24
I saw Steph this morning. She's a great girl. She's chatty but nice. I had a good time and would repeat.

Dorian17
01-11-18, 11:08
What is happening with CL now? Lot less posts over the course of the last few weeks. Is it cracking down again? If that goes the way of backpage where are we going to look??

HoraceBury
01-11-18, 15:37
What is happening with CL now? Lot less posts over the course of the last few weeks. Is it cracking down again? If that goes the way of backpage where are we going to look??Craigslist / nwb does seem to be an excellent place to get a blowjob from a dude and not great for anything else these days. I've had a couple months worth of a recurring ad and I've had maybe 5 nibbles but haven't been able to seal the deal on any of them.

Dorian17
02-18-18, 17:55
I don't know why I bother anymore. Had responded to an ad some time ago. Never hooked up with this girl. Sent me a pic and I was very interested. Never met them though. Text her today and we make a time. She sends me a pic. Different girl than before but didn't realize it at first. Head up to Nashua and pull in front of her place. Going to do a car date for. 6. This behemoth comes out and gets in. Now the pic was a chubby girl. But hot and not huge. She gets in and she is ripe. I look at her and ask her how old the pic is. She says a month. I disagree seeing it was a totally different girl. Said screw this and tell her I am dropping her back off. She was pissed but I didn't care. At the end of the day she knew she was full of shit so she didn't say too much more. I am so fucking sick of this game. Her last 4 are 4293.

Upham
06-27-20, 18:13
I got a CL hit for a massage for 2 women in Lowell. $$ for sensual / tantric. Anyone up there knows them?Never met 'them but please let me know what it's like!

Upham
06-27-20, 18:15
No need for trade. PM me. I have a busy weekend so I won't know when I'll be to answer.Still got that contact info?